[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 518737)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137188825623.png - (1.13MB , 1000x1000 , recruitment4.png )
518737 No. 518737 ID: 1766db

Alright, by now you may have heard about the fire that broke out in our operations facility. No one was hurt, but we've lost all our records when the hard drives melted. Again. Fortunately, we've started storing them online, so while the Chinese may be reading your personnel files, we probably won't be losing them any time soon.

That said, the order from high up is that everything that happened after the commlink went down is classified now. If you were there, I'm supposed to tell you that discussing it with anyone is grounds for immediate termination. That said, I am authorized to inform you that we now control both gas stations.

A lot of soldiers may have gone MIA in this time period but I am not authorized to talk about that either. General Yeltzin has sent the order down that I am to gather anyone who shows up for briefing (that's you guys) and have you report for basic training. So that's just what I'll do.

Previous threads:
>>/questarch/274466
>>/questarch/375890
>>/questarch/452871
>>/questarch/471304

Information thread:
>>/questdis/29364
Expand all images
>>
No. 518738 ID: 1766db
File 137188829155.png - (258.55KB , 800x1151 , codex3.png )
518738

NEW SOLDIERS:
Anyone can join at any time by entering a name in the Name field, prefixed by the letter that corresponds to the class you wish to play as.

For example: '[I] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'. This denotes a soldier named Cannon Fodder, whose rank is Private, whose class is [I]nfantry. In battle you will be given a number to identify you, so you would become '[I1] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'. The symbol on the map, next to the class's letter, on which your number appears is you.

Further information can be found at http://tgchan.org/wiki/Black_Company. Please do not hesitate to join, a name and class are really, truly all you need to play.

RETURNING SOLDIERS:
The badge on your chest is the only proof of your rank right now. We need to get you all re-entered into the system.

Please make a post with your promotions. You will be sent into basic training with the newbies, since as far as our computer is concerned, you haven't graduated boot camp.
>>
No. 518739 ID: 1766db
File 137188830622.png - (30.58KB , 459x387 , officer.png )
518739

THIS IS ALSO AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE OFFICER CORPS. You will be given operational control over the training exercise.

The duties of an officer include:
1. Long-term campaign strategy.
2. Short-term tactical decision-making.
3. Overseeing and managing deployments and missions.
4. Operational and tactical support.
5. Manual override on non-responsive troops.
>>
No. 518740 ID: 1766db
File 137188834774.png - (153.76KB , 1250x1250 , simplelogo.png )
518740

PLEASE REPORT PAST THE DOTTED LINE WITH YOUR NAME, CLASS, AND RANK.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
No. 518741 ID: 76b151

can I use [S] Sgt. Azure?
>>
No. 518742 ID: 1766db

>>518741
Yes. I have you down as +1 dmg, aimed [3].
>>
No. 518744 ID: 76b151

Sergeant Azure reporting. Ready to show the newbies how to go about hitting a target a klick away.

Promotion Bonuses:
+1 damage 5 total
[3] aimed shot
>>
No. 518753 ID: f9cb4d

Boots will be on the ground, Sir!

Although I had an itch to go for one of the support classes, with a small team I'd rather contribute solid ranged damage and have HP4 AR2 so I don't keel over at a slight breeze.
>>
No. 518760 ID: ab6499

Dr Caltech Sr, Medic, Sergeant.
Reporting in for active duty. Have the boys in the lab managed to fix the bugs for my extended shield? That thing didn't work properly until just before the commlink went down.

Promotion bonus: +Health, Extended shield arc
>>
No. 518761 ID: 2baea8

Sgt. Suggestion reporting for duty, sir!
Promotions: +1 Health, +1 Health
>>
No. 518765 ID: d1d627

alright buddies, place yer bets, how long till I drive you guys crazy!?
I can't say I know what I'm doing, but hey, the old timers can sort me out right?
>>
No. 518770 ID: 87f756
File 137191370066.jpg - (177.02KB , 1000x900 , [R] SgtEvilPerson3.jpg )
518770

EvilPerson reporting in once more. Things are going to step up soon. Looking forward to fighting for my Spec class upgrade.

Promotion bonuses:
+1 health
+1 move
>>
No. 518772 ID: 8f41ab

Private Malden reporting in, Sir. When are we going to be deployed?
>>
No. 518790 ID: 1766db

>>518765
Welcome, sir.

>>518760
I am unable to speak on behalf of R&D, but it is my understanding they have several breakthroughs in the works.

>>518772
Please put your designation in the Name field.

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Lt. Zaealix
[I] Pvt. Minativik
[R] Sgt. Suggestion
[R] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T] Pvt. Malden
[M] Dr. Caltech Sr.
[S] Sgt. Azure
>>
No. 518798 ID: 8f41ab

>>518790
SIR,YES,SIR!
>>
No. 518799 ID: e3aff6

Private Evan reporting for duty, sir.
>>
No. 518901 ID: 7c8a79
File 137196195554.png - (38.09KB , 402x385 , conrad.png )
518901

Sergeant Conrad reporting. Try and ignore my chronic coughing. You get that way when you breathe harmful things.

Promotion Bonuses:
Shield extend left: 45 degrees
Shield extend right: 45 degrees
(Directional: 180)
>>
No. 519373 ID: a01b62

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Lt. Zaealix
[I] Pvt. Minativik
[R] Sgt. Suggestion
[R] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T] Pvt. Malden
[M] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[M] Sgt. Conrad
[S] Sgt. Azure
[E] Pvt. Evans

Three more days to sign up for basic training.
>>
No. 519397 ID: 29d515

Pvt. Munroe reporting for basic training!
>>
No. 519420 ID: a01b62

>>519397
Welcome to basic training, soldier!

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Lt. Zaealix
[I] Pvt. Minativik
[I] Pvt. Munroe
[R] Sgt. Suggestion
[R] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T] Pvt. Malden
[M] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[M] Sgt. Conrad
[S] Sgt. Azure
[E] Pvt. Evan

Rise and shine, recruits! Make a post in this thread with your callsign, rank, and name in the Name field!
>>
No. 519421 ID: d1d627

SIR! OFFICER ZAEALIX REPORTING IN SIR!
>>
No. 519422 ID: 2baea8

Still here, sir.
>>
No. 519424 ID: a01b62

>>519421
>>519422
Not you guys, you dolts! New recruits.
>>
No. 519486 ID: e3aff6

Private Evans reporting in, sir.

I decided I actually do like the name better with an s on the end.
>>
No. 519526 ID: a01b62

>>519486
You've already reported in! People who haven't. People who have yet to sign up should do it now. Like you. Yes, you.
>>
No. 519530 ID: 2baea8

>>519526
I think he just posted cause he changed his name, sir. Paperwork and all that.
>>
No. 519577 ID: a01b62

>>519530
True.
>>
No. 519821 ID: a01b62

Signups for basic training close tomorrow. If you miss them, you'll have to deploy mid-mission.
>>
No. 519951 ID: bdb3f8

Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to my little cousin [I] Io. He just enlisted. Treat him right, or so help me I will come back and drop artillery on you.
>>
No. 519964 ID: 9ddf68

Just got your message sir! As for a name just call me Void
>>
No. 520020 ID: a01b62

Alright troops! Prepare for basic training.

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Lt. Zaealix
[I] Pvt. Minativik
[I] Pvt. Munroe
[I] Pvt. Io
[R] Sgt. Suggestion
[R] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T] Pvt. Malden
[T] Pvt. Void
[M] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[M] Sgt. Conrad
[S] Sgt. Azure
[E] Pvt. Evan

All troops, report in, and you'll be driven to our training facility where you will run through the basic training module set up for your outfit. You will not receive promotion points for this training exercise.
>>
No. 520024 ID: 76b151

>>520020
Reporting in
>>
No. 520030 ID: d4a60f

Is this radio on? Reporting in.
>>
No. 520033 ID: 29d515

Reporting in and ready for the training mission.
>>
No. 520034 ID: 9ddf68

I'm here, I'm here so keep your panties on.
>>
No. 520039 ID: 2baea8

Preparing for trouble, sir, and making it double.
>>
No. 520041 ID: 61c791

Pvt. Malden reporting for training, sir.
>>
No. 520053 ID: bdb3f8

Oh good. Training. Somebody is gonna show me which part of the grenade I am supposed to pull off, right?
>>
No. 520058 ID: 52f304

I guess... I'll patch up the accidents?
>>
No. 520059 ID: d1d627

Officer reporting for duty! As before, I make no garuntees you will come back in one piece, much less alive, should I bot your butt!
>>
No. 520083 ID: 2bd796

Sgt. Caltech Sr reporting in.
>>
No. 520098 ID: ec2e47

Private Evans reporting in again.
>>
No. 520221 ID: 87f756

What? Training? I guess I can help out, get the new recruits used to explosions and all that. Are we getting live targets?
>>
No. 520226 ID: d1d627

Right.
While we're in transit, I'd like to get started on a chain of command.
Since I'm the only officer, I'll be on overview and general strategy.
I personally divide the six types of soldiers into offensive and defensive, and assign them as thus:
Teles, Infantry, and Rocketeers are Offense-
Engies, Medics, and Snipers are Defense.
Now, as far as Squad Leaders go...
Suggestion, EvilPerson, you two will be in charge of coordinating offensive measures, which in general translates to issuing battle plans to the offensive types...
Azure, Conrad, Caltech, the three of you are to handle defensive matters, similar to the above.
If it works out well, all I'll be doing is calling in officer support to help you guys do your job, while the squad leaders deal with strategizing.
As a final note, and I've said this repeatedly-I myself am a new recruit, and thus I am inexperienced, if you guys have an issue with my decisions, I request that you bring them to my attention immediately.
>>
No. 520996 ID: a01b62
File 137286890162.png - (288.32KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-00.png )
520996

Aaaand HERE WE ARE!

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Lt. Zaealix
[I1] Pvt. Minativik
[I2] Pvt. Munroe
[I3] Pvt. Io
[R1] Sgt. Suggestion
[R2] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T1] Pvt. Malden
[T2] Pvt. Void
[M1] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[M2] Sgt. Conrad
[S1] Sgt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Evan

Lt. Zaealix, please arrange your troops to be offloaded into the designated drop zone at the bottom of the map!

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
-Capture the flag.
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:
-Secure intelligence hidden on site.
TERTIARY OBJECTIVES:
-No civilian casualties.
-Keep collateral damage to a minimum.

You have been briefed on the rules of the training course! Once you are downed for good, you will be frozen until the training exercise is completed. If you have yet to sign up, please do so during the exercise to be dropped in as reinforcements. Better late than never!
>>
No. 521001 ID: d1d627

Hrrrm...Alright.
Alpha
I2-41 C
I3-41 H
R1-41 F
R2-41 A
S1-42 B
M1-43 F
You four are to run through the exposed territory to the north of you. R1 is current acting squad leader.
Beta
I1-41 R
T1-42 Q
T2-42 S
E1-42 R
M2-43 R
You guys take the building.
M2 is your current acting squad leader.
If you don't like the current setup, speak now, or forever hold thy peace.
>>
No. 521004 ID: 2baea8

>>521001
Looks good to me, sir. If I remember right, the Implant users can do their psychic stuff through walls (if they know someone is there, anyways), since they ignore cover.
>>
No. 521006 ID: 9ddf68

can't think of anything better but I do have a quick question, the different color boxes in the building are just different rooms right?
>>
No. 521008 ID: a01b62

>>521006
Correct.
>>
No. 521013 ID: 3162c6

So our job is to clean the building. Understood, Sir.
>>
No. 521020 ID: 2bd796

Sounds good, deploying as ordered.

>>521004
That's right, and they also ignore Medic and Engineer barriers. So keep any enemy TKs away from me if you want me to keep Alpha Squad alive.
>>
No. 521022 ID: 87f756

"So I start at A41... I will show you what BLACK COMPANY is all about! If any strong enemies hide behind the barriers then I will chase them out with a rocket! Advance with care, Dr.Caltech, I expect you to shield our troops well. Work together everyone!"

"Don't let objectives risk your comrades lives! We WILL win this training mission! Secondary or tertiary objectives be damned!"

(Go Prone) - Starting prone for the aim bonus
>>
No. 521031 ID: a01b62
File 137288577176.png - (270.79KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-01.png )
521031

>>521022
NO pre-mission orders, Sergeant! You wait until Action Phase!

The phase will conclude at 2400 hours GMT.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 521032 ID: a01b62

Reminder that your radio channel is set to #BlackCompany @ irc.rizon.net.
>>
No. 521035 ID: 2baea8

Alright Alpha team, be careful advancing. The enemy might be hiding behind the cover and unseen, and some might come after us out of the big building.

EvilPerson, think you can get an angle to shoot a rocket through the holes in the cover and hit the group bunkered there?
>>
No. 521036 ID: 76b151

Sprint 5 N, 1 NE to C-36
Go Prone
Set Overwatch on H-20 to J-21
>>
No. 521039 ID: 2baea8
File 137288834141.png - (353.48KB , 1000x2000 , Plan1.png )
521039

>>521036
Can Snipers sprint? I didn't think they could sprint.

Alright, I'm gonna upload my thoughts to your HUDs. I'm thinking EvilPerson acts first, so if he accidentally blows up the cover at C35-D35, our boys aren't blown up as well. I'm marking areas of possible ambush for both teams with orange circles/ovals.
I'll move up to the door and try to hold it shut. I can nearly take a rocket to the face, so I've got that going for me as well.

Any other ideas?
>>
No. 521040 ID: 76b151

>>521039
Yes they can. We can't use our actions for anything but that however. Its either move or shoot. Not both.
>>
No. 521041 ID: 87f756

rolled 10 = 10

>>521035
"Only one way to find out! ROCKET AWAY!"

Move 4 North to A37.
Shoot Rocket [7] at Turret on H21.
(no modifiers)
Ammo: 1Rx3
(Promotion bonuses: +1hp, +1 move)
>>
No. 521042 ID: 2baea8

>>521039
Also, I forgot the doc. Whoops.
I'd suggest he move to C-35 after the rocket fire.
>>
No. 521043 ID: 76b151

>>521041
Well, that isn't good.
>>
No. 521044 ID: 2baea8

>>521041
According to my calculations, that should hit the middle energy wall and take out all three walls.
I could then move into position to fire at the turret and take out the enemy there. This would leave the door unobstructed, however.
>>
No. 521053 ID: 6669b6

Despite having played X-Com, this new recruit here is gonna open that motherfucking door and scout for possible targets for the Telekinetics.

Requesting a squadmate to check around the corner at T40.

Move 1 north to R40.
Open door.
Move 2 northeast to T38.
Face West.
Ammo: 9Rx2
No promotion bonuses.
>>
No. 521054 ID: bdb3f8

Move NW, 6N to [G34].
Crouch

Ammo: 9Rx2

"When I enlisted, all my cousin did was scream thinks like 'Don't just stand around behind a chest high wall!' at me"
>>
No. 521055 ID: 9ddf68

alright someone is going to have to open that door and since the medic is the only one in bravo with a shield I thinks he's our best bet without getting his head blown off in the process

As for me I'm going to move north 2 and then go east and end at T40 just to make sure there isn't any surprises for us waiting over there.
>>
No. 521059 ID: 6669b6

>>521055
My squadleader can overtake me, if he decides to do that.

But if something is coming our way on the east side of the building, the shield would be quite useful hold it at bay.

Besides, you can support through the wall if I make contact in the corridor.
>>
No. 521060 ID: 2baea8

Sprint 3N, 3NE to J35.
Ammo: 1Rx3
(Promotion bonuses: +2 hp)
>>
No. 521061 ID: 9ddf68

>>521059
just a suggestion not an order do what you think is best
>>
No. 521072 ID: a01b62

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I2] Pvt. Munroe
[T1] Pvt. Malden
[M1] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[M2] Sgt. Conrad
[E1] Pvt. Evan

If we receive all orders before the deadline the phase can end early.
>>
No. 521075 ID: ea771b

Maybe instead of [T2] looking I should go to T40 and set up a force wall in case someone is hiding around the corner?

Also, I am in a place with very unreliable internet for the next few days so don't feel a need to wait for me if I am the last one who has not gone.
>>
No. 521084 ID: 52f304

Yeah, I'd better stick with the guy that ran on ahead.

Moving north to R39.
Consume 1 ACT to move again to T39.
Rotate shield northwest.
Face northwest.
Promotional bonus: directional shield (180)
>>
No. 521086 ID: 52f304

Oh right, forgot my badge.
I'm M2, here.
>>
No. 521093 ID: 9ddf68

>>521075
go right ahead I just don't want to open the door because I can 'shoot' through walls and have no armor of any kind

change movement (if I can) to just 2 north and stop at S40
>>
No. 521103 ID: ea771b

rolled 4, 2 = 6

Move 2 diagonally to T40
Crouch
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on T40 facing right
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 521230 ID: a01b62

>>521093
You may not change your turn because you didn't use OPS!

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I2] Pvt. Munroe
[T1] Pvt. Malden
[M1] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
>>
No. 521258 ID: 6669b6

>>521103
No wonder the forcefields fizzled, Pvt. Void and Pvt. Evans just cannoned into each other!
>>
No. 521295 ID: 2bd796

>>521039
>>521042
Sounds good, now if these shields would extend properly we would be golden.

Sprinting 3NW and 5N to C-35
Ammo: ∞
Promotion Bonuses: Health, Extended shield arc(IF IT WOULD START WORKING!)
>>
No. 521296 ID: d1d627

@Dr Caltech-you need to specify HOW!
Let me put it this way-as of now, the shield protects, as an example, foward, foward and to the left, and forward to the right.
Do you want it to extend to the right?
To the left?
Or do you want some kinda crazy seperate panel behind you, behind you to the left, behind you to the right?
I think that's why the R&D boys are having issues with it!
>>
No. 521301 ID: 2bd796

>>521296
Damnit, I thought I specified a right extension when I ordered it. And it still doesn't explain why my fellow medical officer who DID specify two extensions, one left and one right doesn't have an extended shield either.
>>
No. 521306 ID: 6535c0

Sorry if I´m a bit late.

Moving 2N to Q40
Crouches there
Waits
>>
No. 521325 ID: d1d627

I'm getting worried and I can't completely recall WHEN this phase will end, so I'm botting Munroe to move as suggested here: >>521039
[I2] (41C)
Move to (35D), go prone

Alternately, since that probably doesn't quite parse:
[I2](41C)
move to (37D)
Sprint activation (-1ACT)
move to (35D), go prone.

Now here's to hoping this guy doesn't end up swiss cheese.
>>
No. 521358 ID: a01b62
File 137296793174.png - (282.34KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-02.png )
521358

COMM1: "Okay, your promotional bonuses are active. Sorry about the delay."

COMM2: "Heads up, you guys are standing in front of barricades that are facing towards you. They will only provide cover for those on the other side, and only two squares in that direction, and only if they are crouching or prone. They'll be able to see you if they're standing."

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 521367 ID: a01b62
File 137296974941.png - (311.18KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-03.png )
521367

[S1] takes 1 damage.
[R1] takes 1 damage.
[R2]'s rocket takes 2 damage.
[R2]'s rocket explodes in mid-air.
COMM2: "Avoid long distance shots as a [R]ocketeer. You run the risk of losing the rocket, or your target fleeing the blast radius. Close the distance first; your armor can take the heat."
[M1] takes 4 shield damage.
[M1] takes 2 damage.
[M1] is downed.
COMM1: "And that is why you don't wander out in front of a sniper, even if you have a shield! They can take it out in one shot, and then their buddy can take you down."

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 521377 ID: ea771b

rolled 1, 7 = 8

Move (1 right, 1 diagonally) to U40
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on U40 facing up
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

"Did guy just shot a flying rocket head-on with his turret? ...One day I want to be that guy."
Ok, let's try that 'look around the corner' thing again.
>>
No. 521392 ID: 76b151

Well fuck Command, that would have been nice to know before we all ran for them.

Alright I need to know who to shoot. I can kill the medic in front of me, the infantry who just took out our medic. Or anyone really who is nearby. One problem though. I can only kill one of them.
>>
No. 521393 ID: 2bd796

>>521367
Command, something is up with the sat feed, I was moving North-West towards C-35 not North-East to J-35. Any idea how this happened?
>>
No. 521403 ID: 6669b6

>>521377
The rules say we can look around corners without exposing ourselves (and without shooting). Does the vision of [T2] Pvt. Void at T40 properly represent that rule? The fog of war is unchanged.

Well damn, that's a lot of red dots which just appeared on my HUD.

Squad Beta, here's my suggestion. Whatever we do, none of us is in range of any of the tangos. Baddie at K35 has to be dealt with by or be ignored by Alpha. But Beta just can't do anything about him for now.

And because I lack vision, I can't engange after opening the door at P38. Standing there would just make me a target.
Thus, I move to P38, open the door, but then I sprint to M38, staying in cover and checking around the corner. K35 hopefully won't notice me, if he even lives until next turn.

From that position, I could move back to P38 to fire into the yellow room or I could advance northwards, or give a little support to Squad Alpha through the open door. M38 is the most flexible position for me. Our squadleader can approach the entrance at P38 after me, or maybe even enter under protection of his shield. The Telekinetics move up on their own discretion.

Pvt. Evans has successfully fortified the eastern flank. Everything to the east of the building can be reached by telekinetic abbilities from the inside. So if something is sneaking up on us, it could be still enganged if we have vision.

We might have no rocketeers or snipers, but Squad Beta still has a lot of firepower available, we just can't apply it yet.

Waiting for approval or confirmation by my squaddies and squadleader before I make my move.
>>
No. 521408 ID: a01b62

>>521393
COMM1: "Looks like that's our bad, M1. You can get back up again, in that case, but be advised that C-35 was an invalid position to begin with."
>>
No. 521438 ID: 2baea8

That went less than excellent. I can only advise more team coordination, because I am truly a terrible strategist.
So, uh, don't run in front of this rocket!

---

Move (2 NE) to J33 (-1 Crouch)
Crouching.
Firing Aimed [7] shot at enemy [I] on E29.
(No modifiers)
Ammo: 1Rx3
(+2 hp)
>>
No. 521439 ID: 2baea8

rolled 3 = 3

>>521438
God dammit dice.
>>
No. 521450 ID: 76b151

Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [D - 34].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 521451 ID: 76b151

rolled 8 = 8

>>521450
and I screwed up the dice, oops, rolling
>>
No. 521461 ID: f8154c

Aimed Shot [5] at [Medic] on [C - 34].
Modifiers: +1 Prone
Ammo: 9Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
None
>>
No. 521462 ID: f8154c

rolled 2 = 2

Forgot to add the dice
>>
No. 521464 ID: a01b62

Wow, three posts, three dice failures. Truly excellent.
>>
No. 521477 ID: 76b151

rolled 6 = 6

As I have been informed I can't actually shoot through cover changing orders:

Aimed Shot [3] at [Medic] on [C - 34].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 521500 ID: 9ddf68

ok since no one is over in this nook I'm going into the hall

move west 2 then north 2 then sprint 4 west ending at O-38 facing west

someone's going to have to deal with the guy in the doorway at some point plus I'm at a good spot to nail anyone in the yellow room
>>
No. 521507 ID: 6535c0

Move: 1NW, 1NE to Q38( -1 Crouch)
>>
No. 521513 ID: 52f304

>>521403
I think that might be a good plan, but I could also open the door and stand in front of it. My shield can take a good few hits and would keep them out.

Ideally, it would keep you from being shot at anything coming down that hall at us too.

Maybe we could get a TK in here with us?
>>
No. 521528 ID: 561606

>>521513
Sir, it looks like the Telekinetics are moving into position.

I leave the opening of door P38 at your discretion. If you decide to breach , I can always move back to P38 or P39 and throw a grenade, but for now I'm eager to scout ahead.

Move 4 west to P38.
Sprint 3 west to M38.
Face north to look around corner. (as per $8 of section Miscellaneous of Rule Database)
>>
No. 521544 ID: 87f756

"That's some crazy turret missile interception tight there!"

Move 2N to A35.
(Go Prone)
RELOAD
Ammo: 1Rx2 (after reload)
Promotion bonuses: +1hp, +1move
>>
No. 521561 ID: 52f304

Alright! Let's see what's behind door #2!

Move to P38
Open door to north
>>
No. 521574 ID: 2bd796

>>521408
Well where am I then? Two steps behind the invalid position at C-37 or am I still standing at J-35?
>>
No. 521608 ID: a01b62

>>521574
The same position, but with full health and shield.
>>
No. 521618 ID: 76b151

I hope those infantry concentrate on the rocketeers next turn because one shot or grenade is going to cream me.
>>
No. 521716 ID: a01b62
File 137306240583.png - (299.87KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-04.png )
521716

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 521725 ID: a01b62
File 137306373720.png - (302.92KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-05.png )
521725

[I3] takes 1 damage.
[M1] takes 4 shield damage.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 521736 ID: 2baea8

Move 1 SE, 1 S (-1 Crouch), facing West
Reloading.
Ammo: 1Rx2
Promotions: +2 hp

I must say, this is not going well.
>>
No. 521743 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 2 = 2

lets see if I can make this work

head NE 1 space then move NW 3 spaces ending at M-34 then use hurt on the guy in K-34
>>
No. 521753 ID: 2bd796

Well this is a bad place to space out, returning to the originally planed formation.


Sprint 2 SW and 4 W to C-37 (-2 from going prone)
Go prone
Recharge shield
Ammo: ∞
Promotion Bonuses: Health, Extended shield arc
>>
No. 521781 ID: 393862

rolled 6 = 6

My instincts tell me to run to L34 and open fire on that rifleman on the ground. At point blank range. From behind. While he's lying at my feet.
But after careful analysis of the ballistic parameters, I conclude that I would gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from that and I somehow begin to wish for a melee weapon.
Okay, if I can hit the rifleman at K34 just once, it only needs one Telekinetic squeezing his balls to take him out. Those are the best odds. I can always open a can of burst fire sauce on him next round. I'm just as armoured as he is.


Move 1 NW and 1 N to L36
Go prone
Aimed Shot [5] at I on K34
Modifiers: +1 (prone) -1 (target prone)
Ammo: 8Rx1, 9Rx1
Promotion bonuses: none
>>
No. 521785 ID: 76b151

Generally its better to use burst fire when you are an infantryman. Sure it takes better luck to hit him. But its actually better chances to hit at least once AND you have a small chance of actually killing the dumb fucker who just got in your sights.
>>
No. 521790 ID: 393862

>>521785
Nope, my rifle can't penetrate the armour. 3 DMG at max this turn. Target would have survived my attack either way.

And I don't trust the dice. Nobody should trust the dice. Dice is the scumbag who cheats on your sister with your girlfriend.
>>
No. 521809 ID: ea771b

In case any of you hadn't noticed, it looks like an enemy opened R34.

I guess I shouldn't bother with a turret to watch this long alley with no doors, right?
>>
No. 521836 ID: 76b151

Sprint 2 SE, 4 E to J-38
Modifiers: -2 Movement Prone
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 521839 ID: 52f304

>>521809
Good eye. Yeah, I think it would be best if you come in here with us. Take that barrier if possible.

I'm going to move up to take a peek and hopefully my shield can prevent whatever is on the other side from kicking my butt. Stay with me, fellas.

Move to R34.
>>
No. 521850 ID: ec2e47

Stand up
Pick up force-wall [no roll]
Modifiers: N/A
Ammo: N/A
Promotion bonuses: None

It'll take a moment to pack this up, but I'm on my way.
>>
No. 521852 ID: d1d627

I wish I could say I was somehow involved in things going fubar like that. But honestly? I suppose that went as well as could be expected. NEW PLAN!
Alpha team- back up and get your rears out of range! That enemy squad's entrenched and too armored to take head on! Wait for beta-a turn or so before their Telekenetic strike happens, fire rockets-the chaos from the Telekenetic attacks SHOULD disable that bunch, and keep them from doing anything about the missiles.
Beta- Your [T] guys can hit through walls. As long as Alpha team retains visuals of targets, the telekenetics can get close enough to start putting the hurt on them!
I'm unfortunately tied up with *ahem* Paperwork issues for now, but I should be able to serve properly tommorow.
>>
No. 521884 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 9 + 1 = 10

"Ow. That douchebag hit me. Fine, this is the bit we are supposed to pull out, right?"

Hold position
still crouched
Throw Grenade [6] at the face of I on E29.
+1 for crouch
Ammo: 1
>>
No. 521926 ID: f8154c

Hold position
Stand up
Burst Fire [8] at I on 29E
Modifiers: None
Ammo: 8Rx1, 9Rx1
Promotion bonuses: none
>>
No. 521929 ID: f8154c

rolled 6, 8, 1 = 15

You got to be kidding me
>>
No. 521978 ID: 2bf119

Fuck, I´m not capable of delivering the hurt to K34. too far away. Sgt Conrad, I´ll help you secure the other room.

Move: 1NE ,2N , Sprint 1NW to Q34 (-1 Akt, -1 Move (Crouch))
>>
No. 521979 ID: 76b151

I2, crouching provides a +1 bonus to firing, I'm not sure why you are standing up.
>>
No. 522039 ID: 87f756

"Fine. I can only see one man within my range. I guess the others have retreated and hid again. No use wasting rockets on guessing what cover to shoot at. Pulling back to assist the building assault. We might as well go the long way around."

Stand Up
Sprint 3SE and 3E to G38.
Ammo: 1Rx2
(Promotion bonuses: +1hp, +1move)
>>
No. 522053 ID: a01b62

All operators accounted for! Prepare for Enemy Phase.
>>
No. 522094 ID: a01b62
File 137313877204.png - (310.83KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-06.png )
522094

COMM1: "R1, you just tried to walk into a wall and then into M1. This is why you include a square with OPS."
COMM2: "T2, you cannot move diagonally through doorways."
COMM1: "T1, there is a wall to your northeast. You can't walk through it. We can't do that yet."

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 522112 ID: a01b62
File 137314089939.png - (320.87KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-07.png )
522112

[M2] takes 3 telekinetic damage.
[M2] is incapacitated.
[T2] takes 2 damage.
[T2] is incapacitated.
COMM2: "Again, medics! Don't overestimate your shield. It's not your job to run blindly into battle or sniff out traps head-first. You need to stay back and keep everyone on their feet."
[I3] takes 3 damage.
[I3] is incapacitated.
[I2] takes 1 damage.
[R2] takes 1 damage.
[I2] takes 4 damage.
[I2] is incapacitated.
[M2] takes 2 shield damage.
COMM1: "Perhaps you would have been better off backing away and drawing them out or at least softening their positions before you assaulted."

ALERT: No designated time for the end of this Action Phase. Advance warning will be given if all orders are not in.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 522117 ID: 9ddf68

uh, what hit me?
>>
No. 522125 ID: a01b62

>>522117
Transcription error, T1 is down.
>>
No. 522136 ID: 393862

rolled 10, 10, 7 = 27

>>522112
Lady Luck have mercy.

Evans, we need you! Void, get the hell out of there! If you can, try to keep an eye on the yellow room by looking around a corner.
I'll retreat a bit and stay out of range of the enemy Telekinetic, but I'll crouch to increase my mobility.

In other news, I just found some ammo.
I reread the rules and realised I don't have 9Rx2 in total, these are the available reloads per mission in addition to what you have in the gun


Move 1 south to L37 (-2 move for prone)
Crouch.
Burst Fire [8] at [I] on J35
Modifiers: +1 (crouch) -1 (target prone)
Ammo: 5Rx1 loaded, 9Rx2 spare
Promotion bonuses: none
>>
No. 522143 ID: 2bd796

Sgt. Suggestion, we are sitting ducks out here, suggesting we move into the building for cover. I would like to head inside to save M2 anyway.
>>
No. 522150 ID: a01b62

>>522136
The "Rx2" stands for "two reloads." You have 27 bullets in total.
>>
No. 522184 ID: 2baea8

>>522143
Yeah. Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Fortunately Eli took out the guy blocking the door. Just watch out for that telekinetic.

Double Move 1 S, 1 E, 2 S to K37 (-1 Crouch)
Standing Up
Ammo: 1Rx2
Promotions: +2 hp
>>
No. 522185 ID: a01b62

COMM1: "R1, be advised, hostile is still active just below your present position. You may want to rethink your course of action."
>>
No. 522187 ID: 2baea8

>>522185
I thought Eli just hit him three times?
>>
No. 522188 ID: a01b62

>>522187
Only two.
>>
No. 522190 ID: 2baea8

>>522188
Oh.
>>522184
Okay, S1, think you can take this guy out so the doc and I can get in? You're the only one in range who can safely finish him this turn. My knife can't pierce his armor.
>>
No. 522204 ID: 76b151

rolled 6 = 6

>>522190
Will do, Consider the guy removed. Wish I could move and shoot though because I think I'm about to get fricasseed if I don't.

Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [J - 35].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 522209 ID: 76b151

rolled 8 = 8

Sorry about that command, I'm not moonlighting in my off-hours as a named assassin... I swear!

>>522190
Will do, Consider the guy removed. Wish I could move and shoot though because I think I'm about to get fricasseed if I don't.

Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [J - 35].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 522225 ID: d1d627

Ok quick check-should I be checking out the officer panel for support tricks? Because I'd like to know NOW before I start bugging my sisters for shoeboxes for all of you!
I can't tell if it's ill-fortune or a lack of tactics, but this is going horribly!
>>
No. 522227 ID: 2baea8

>>522225
Both, I think. We really probably should have gone around back. And we'll need to harvest the souls of the deceased get kills before we're authorized to use support options.

Command, did R2 fail to move? I think he tried going towards G38.
>>
No. 522231 ID: a01b62

>>522227
COMM2: "Our bad, negatory on the damage in that case. Consider R2 to be at G38."
>>
No. 522243 ID: 2bd796

Good job clearing the way, I'm heading inside to save our second medic before we lose me too. Oh and can someone stabilize I3 so I can get him back up when I'm done with M2?

Sprint twice 4E, 2NE, 3SE to M-39 (-2 from going from standing up)
Going from prone to Standing up
Ammo: ∞
Promotion Bonuses: Health, Extended shield arc
>>
No. 522268 ID: ec2e47

Due to simultaneous actions I can lay down a force wall at P38 while Void runs past then pick it up next turn in time for us to run in, right?
>>
No. 522277 ID: a01b62

>>522268
If you do it like this:

TURN 1:
-T2 moves past.
-Force wall is placed.

TURN 2:
-Force wall is picked up.
>>
No. 522278 ID: 76b151

>>522184
Sgt. Suggestion you are going to have to redo your orders if you don't want to bump into that infantry.

Though I'd almost prefer if you sent a rocket at that infantry and rocketeer. Then I could take out the other infantry next turn.
>>
No. 522283 ID: 2baea8

rolled 3 = 3

>>522278
Right then. Caution be damned, I am going to blow something up.

Move 1 N to J33 (-1 Crouch)
Firing Aimed [7] Rocket at [I] on E29
+1 for crouch
Ammo: 1Rx2
Promotions: +2 hp
>>
No. 522287 ID: 76b151

>>522283
Sgt. Suggestion you might want to get the sights on your rocket checked. I'm pretty sure the target is in a different direction.
>>
No. 522292 ID: 2baea8

>>522287
Sight must be crooked or something. I'll have to get Evans to realign it after the training mission.
>>
No. 522295 ID: 9ddf68

well this rooms getting a little hot for me

move SE 2 spaces S 1 and then W 1 and take cover behind the wall at O-38 Then use lift on the infantry in the yellow room at R-35.

I may still be in the range of the enemy Tele still but at least he doesn't have bullets.
>>
No. 522296 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 6 = 6

sorry forgot the dice
>>
No. 522325 ID: 2bf119

Aah well, shit. There goes that. This training kicks our asses.
>>
No. 522364 ID: ec2e47

Move 3W to R40
Sprint 1W 1NW to Q38
Modifiers: N/A
Ammo: N/A
Promotion Bonuses: None
>>
No. 522389 ID: 87f756

"We're outnumbered, outgunned and TOTALLY at a disadvantage outside. I'm going inside. If there are no targets then I will start wallbreaching towards the flag!"

Sprint 2NE, N, E, NE to L34.
Standing
Ammo: 1Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1hp, +1move
>>
No. 526645 ID: a01b62
File 137462508004.png - (302.66KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-08.png )
526645

Enemy [I]nfantry on J35 takes 2 damage.
Enemy [I]nfantry on J35 takes 4 damage.
Enemy [I]nfantry on J35 killed.
Enemy [I]nfantry on R35 is lifted.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 526652 ID: a01b62
File 137462606115.png - (310.98KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-09.png )
526652

[R2] takes 3 telekinetic damage.
[R2] is incapacitated.
[R1] takes 1 damage.
[R1] takes 1 damage.

ALERT: Action Phase will end at 0400 hours GMT.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 526654 ID: a01b62
File 137462627125.png - (57.40KB , 800x1800 , controlpanel-training.png )
526654

Oh, and since you asked, here is your [O]fficer's control panel. Kill count is up-to-date.
>>
No. 526664 ID: e3aff6

Can anyone think of a better option for me to go for than the long shot of moving in to attempt to build a turret then fire it? That is the only thing I have which can actually harm an [I].
>>
No. 526666 ID: 2baea8

Your bullets are- ow- nothing to me! I am- ow- a wall!
Okay yeah, backing off now. These practice rounds are totally gonna bruise...

Double move 4 South to J37 (-1 Crouch)
Standing up. Facing North.
Ammo: 1Rx1
Promotions: +2 hp
>>
No. 526669 ID: 2baea8

>>526666
Whoops, that's 0Rx2, I haven't reloaded yet.
>>
No. 526677 ID: b1c062

Ok. Time I stopped being lazy and did something to try and help things.
Outside's a meat grinder! Go inside!
As for that Enemy Telekenetic...Ok.
either back away, wait for him to get into range then shred him, or the infantry moves up, and 'tanks' while the others get ready to shred him.
>>
No. 526678 ID: 76b151

rolled 7 = 7

Aimed Shot ([3]) (at [Infantry] on [F-27]).
(Modifiers: +2 prone, -2 range)
Ammo: 2Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 526681 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 10 = 10

would like to deal with the enemy tele but kinda working on not getting shot here so if someone could help me with this I can help everyone else that much quicker.

(how long does lift last for anyways)

Cast lift on enemy in S-35 (unless lift I don't have to) and go prone

would leave the room but I'd block the door if I moved normally and wouldn't be able to use any of my powers if I sprinted so I'll just hold my ground and duck
>>
No. 526683 ID: a01b62

>>526681
The lift power lasts 1 turn. That's the Action Phase you used it in, and the corresponding Enemy Phase. It would have worn off this phase had you not refreshed it.
>>
No. 526780 ID: e3aff6

rolled 7, 9 = 16

Move (1 left, 1 up, 1 right) to Q37
Roll twice to place [5] turret on R36
(No modifiers)
Ammo: turret x1
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 526820 ID: 2bd796

>>526666
I would like to go take out that TK before he takes out any more of us... but it's a risky move, if I fall there is no one who can get me back on my feet...

What do you think Sgt. Suggestion, you are the squad leader, fight or flee?
>>
No. 526886 ID: 2baea8

>>526820
I'd really rather not lose our last medic. Focus on healing and staying out of that TK's range, unless we have no other choice.
>>
No. 526904 ID: 2bd796

>>526886
Staying out of range it is then, but I won't be able to heal anyone while he is alive or he will get me easily. So unless someone gets him out of my way I'm pretty useless.

Walk 1S, 1SW, 2E to N38
Still Standing
Recharge shield, twice if needed
Ammo: ∞
Promotion Bonuses: Health, Extended shield arc(right)
>>
No. 526921 ID: a01b62

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I1] Pvt. Minativik
[R2] Sgt. EvilPerson

Now is the time for the [O]fficer to bot soldiers! Only a little over an hour remains in the Phase!
>>
No. 526959 ID: 2baea8

>>526904
I'm hoping [I1] can get him, but they seem unresponsive.
>>
No. 526961 ID: a01b62

Lt. Zaealix has ten minutes to bot the two remaining soldiers before the round ends!
>>
No. 526973 ID: a01b62
File 137471181376.png - (300.66KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-10.png )
526973

Enemy [I]nfantry on F27 takes 4 damage.
Enemy [I]nfantry on F27 killed.
>KILLS: 3
[M1] gains 2 shield HP.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 526977 ID: a01b62
File 137471248360.png - (303.17KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-11.png )
526977

[R1] takes 2 damage.
[R1] is incapacitated.
COMM1: "Little bit of advice, R1. If you're retreating under enemy fire, don't stand up!"
[E1T] takes 2 damage.
[E1T] is destroyed.

[ ACTION PHASE ]

SURVIVING SOLDIERS:
[I1] Pvt. Minativik
[T2] Pvt. Void
[M1] Sgt. Caltech Sr.
[S1] Sgt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Evan
>>
No. 526987 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 2 = 2

Oh for god's...

I can't hold this guy here forever and it's not going to take much longer until the enemy tele can flank my ass so the sooner someone can take this guy the sooner I can actually help.

move east 2 squares and stop at N-37 then use left (again) on the enemy solder in square R-35
>>
No. 526988 ID: 9ddf68

AH SHIT, just dropped him
>>
No. 526993 ID: a01b62

Now might be an appropriate time to note that the [O]fficer has enough kills to airdrop in reinforcements! So, if you've been observing the game but not playing, now would be the time to report for duty so Lt. Zaealix can drop you in to help!
>>
No. 527001 ID: e3aff6

I can throw two smoke grenades, so I can try to cover T2 and maybe M1 if he wants to try something in here.
>>
No. 527005 ID: 76b151

Alright I have a few options here, I can kill the Rocketeer and risk staying still, I can sprint into the building and setup to take out something in there. I'll probably die due to that TK though. Actually I'll probably die either way.

Opinions?
>>
No. 527016 ID: e3aff6

Ok, so apparently I can't throw smoke grenades and have them do anything useful until the next round.
>>
No. 527036 ID: 2baea8

So, I guess I just lay down and play dead now? Right. Probably good we weren't set right out into the field.
>>
No. 527193 ID: 76b151

Alright, I think I'll hedge my bets, and head inside.

Sprint 1 NW, 1 NE, 1 N, 1E, 1 SE to [L-36]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face NW
Ammo: 1Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 527250 ID: ad5383

Huh? What? Sorry, comrades, all these Telekinetics around here must have fried my brain for a minute!

The Infantryman at R35 is a risk, he grants vision in the yellow room for the enemy and he seems about to break free from our Telekinetic's grasp.

I could move to N 39 and open fire at I on [I] at R35. I should be able to hit him from there. Maybe I and Evans can take him out.

I could also move to M38 and just wait for something to come down this corridor.

Or I could move to K37 and throw a grenade at M32 just for good measure. But I hesitate to risk hurting Sgt. Evilperson further, we could still revive him...

Waiting for the input of the team before I commit.
>>
No. 527308 ID: 60bf07

rolled 1, 6 = 7

Move (2 W, 1 NW) to N36
Roll to place a force wall on O 36 and another on O37, both facing right
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

I am going to take a bit of a long shot to try and help our remaining [T]. Maybe if one roll works but not the other someone can help me bodyblock.

>Maybe I and Evans can take him out.
The [I] is completely immune to every attack I have aside from the turret which was instantly destroyed by his reinforcement from nowhere.
>>
No. 527310 ID: 60bf07

...And then I remembered that the [I] has a grenade that ignores my walls in addition to armor immune to my everything and a gun that can kill me or my turret instantly.
>>
No. 527365 ID: 60bf07

rolled 3, 2 = 5

>>527308
Changing action (if I can do that).

Move (1 W, 1 S, 1 E) to Q38
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on P38 facing up
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

Sorry Void, but there is literally nothing I can do to help you.
>>
No. 527372 ID: 76b151

>>527250
I think the best bet would be to reduce the number of enemies we have inside with us. I say take out that Infantry.
>>
No. 527411 ID: ad5383

rolled 8, 6, 10 = 24

>>527372
The grenade pin is really tempting me, but every possible throwing location has some of our wounded close by. It would be great to catch the Telekinetic in the blast, but I'm not risking it.

Attacking [I]. Not sure if he's still lifted, it looks like it on my HUD.

Move 1S, 1SE, 1E to N39 (-1 move for crouch)
Burst Fire [8] at [I] on R35
Modifiers: +1 (crouch) +1 (target lifted)
Ammo: 2Rx1 loaded, 9Rx2 spare
Promotion bonuses: none
>>
No. 527412 ID: ad5383

Also, the open door at J35 could really bite us in the ass.
>>
No. 527415 ID: 76b151

>>527411
all hits, very nicely done private
>>
No. 527454 ID: a01b62

>>527411
>>527415
Unfortunately, only two of those are hits. The target is no longer lifted as of this phase, and our [T] failed to re-lift him.
>>
No. 527458 ID: 9ddf68

>>527454
I was getting tired, do you have any idea how heavy a fully armed solder is?
>>
No. 527926 ID: a01b62
File 137488575213.png - (302.15KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-12.png )
527926

Oh dang whoops

Enemy [I]nfantry on R35 takes 2 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 527949 ID: a01b62
File 137488722973.png - (243.07KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-13.png )
527949

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 527958 ID: b1c062

Azure, is that you at 36L?
You and [T2] Void should get back below the 36 line-with that infantry providing sight intel, the enemy [T] last seen at 33 N might finish one of you two off.
Void, now's not the time to do a lift-just go for a hurt, that should finish the infantry in front of you. The rest of you, well, [M] I guess get around to treating wounds and what not.
[E] Evans, I reccomend you retreat, with your turret gone (do you get more than one?) all you've got is your personal firearm, if that...I need to check the engineer rules again...
I'll return to give more specific orders if needed.
>>
No. 527963 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 9 = 9

Oh thank god for that

lets see if I can't do something useful for once

Move - north 1 square and then northeast 1 square (-1 for prone)
Action - usehurt on the enemy solder in R-33
>>
No. 527969 ID: 9ddf68

>>527958
2 things
1) I was already moving before you said anything
2) Hurt is short range (2 squares) and lift is medium range (5 squares) >>518738
so I had to move in to actually use hurt. Just hoping I can finish this guy off before the enemy tele can lock on to me.

sorry if that through a wrench in your plans.
>>
No. 527972 ID: b1c062

>>527969
Oh. THAT'S WHY THE [T]s have been going for Lift!!!
That explains quite a bit, thanks for the clarification, private Void.
I think it's fairly obvious now that I only have vague ideas on what each of you guys can do, as opposed to knowing the exact rules. Undestanding about Engineers probably would have saved the outside assault team from getting wiped like that!
Ok, I'll go back to the wiki and try and refresh myself on the rules of what each class can do. Carry on as if I didn't say anything earlier!
>>
No. 527983 ID: e3aff6

Ok, I am thinking of running forwards to try and stabilize someone before they die. (I would stand in the door, but then the [T] could one-shot me to let the [I] in to shoot [T2], so door blocking looks like a job should be for [I1].)
Any suggestions on who I should try to save?

>>527972
I find it helps to just keep the class codex (http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/src/137188829155.png) open in a tab for reference.
>>
No. 528096 ID: 76b151

Alright, I'm going to reposition myself a bit, and get that door closed as well, really wish I could move and stabilize since thats what would actually be helpful.

Sprint 1 NE, Close door, 3 S to [K-38]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North
Ammo: 1Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 528150 ID: 93bf37

>>527963
I indicate a thumbs up, which Void can sense thanks to his telepathy.

>>527983
Not that I would want to shrink from door blocking duty (actually I really do), but the enemy has no vision in the yellow room. If you want to stabilize, you should be relatively safe at, for example, S34 or P34.

Lt. Zaelix, could we get some medical support for Sgt. Azure? We seem to have lost contact to Doctor Caltech.

I really want to reload, and from O38 I could move either into the yellow room or westwards into the corridor.
If our medic doesn't react, I could also give first aid to Sgt. Azure (who seems to be bleeding out?) instead.

Move 1NE to O38 (-1 move for crouch)
Stand up and face NE
Reload
Ammo: 9Rx1 loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion bonuses: none
>>
No. 528172 ID: b1c062

>>528150
Sure thing! Funny story-If there wasn't such a glaring need for officers, I'd probably have joined you guys as a medic, but when the senior medics showed up it was kinda like, wellp!
Anyhow, lemme see if I can do this OPS style command.

[M1](38N)
move to (37L)
heal on [S]Sgt. Azure at (36L) dice1d10
>>
No. 528177 ID: 93bf37

>>528172
Ahem
- Sgt. Azure moved to K 38, so I think you can choose whether you heal him before he moves at L36 or afterwards at K 38, whichever position makes more sense to you (mentioned just in case)
- You can heal twice (2 ACT)
- Don't forget your shield (though that is already pointing northwards)
- I don't know how officers work, but wouldn't you want to roll the dice in the email field ("dice 2d10") like we do?
>>
No. 528197 ID: b1c062

rolled 5, 8 = 13

>>528177
Thank you Private Minativik. And that's why one uses OPS.
As for the email field, that is simple incompetence. New orders:
[M1](38N)
move to (38L)
heal on [S]Sgt. Azure at (38K) [1ACT]
heal on [S]Sgt. Azure at (38K) [1ACT]
>>
No. 528229 ID: 76b151

The ones who are bleeding out are the guys X'd out. They really need to be stabalized soon.

I just have a rather painful bruise from the medic shooting me when the team rushed that cover hah.
>>
No. 528231 ID: 93bf37

>>528229
Ugh, I am an idiot. The red numbers are our permanent damage. I thought you were losing -1 health every turn.
>>
No. 528309 ID: e3aff6

>Not that I would want to shrink from door blocking duty (actually I really do), but the enemy has no vision in the yellow room.
No, the enemies definitely do have vision immediately after that guy died. We saw the same principle (for the same door even) when M1 went down at >>522112. Their surviving [I] might or might not be close enough to move into the yellow room next round, but they most certainly can see everything in there.
>>
No. 528311 ID: e3aff6

>Not that I would want to shrink from door blocking duty (actually I really do), but the enemy has no vision in the yellow room.
No, the enemies definitely do have vision immediately after that guy died. We saw the same principle in action (for the same door even) when M2 got downed at >>522112. Their surviving might or might not be close enough to move into the yellow room next round, but [i]they most certainly can see (and potentially attack) everyone in there.
>>
No. 528320 ID: a01b62

Waiting on Pvt. Evans's order.
>>
No. 528340 ID: 76b151

>>528311
O and R 35 should be in the clear as far as enemy LOS goes.
>>
No. 528342 ID: 76b151

>>528311
P and S 35 should be in the clear as far as enemy LOS goes.
>>
No. 528345 ID: 93bf37

>>528311
Would you want me to change orders based on this? The incapacitated are out of my reach this turn, because I have only 1 ACT for sprinting.

>>528342
Is that word of law from the GM? Because I shot a guy from that angle just the turn before.
>>
No. 528347 ID: b1c062

>>528309
>>528320

Ooook! Time to be an insensitive AND idiotic officer!
[E] (38Q)
move to (38Q)
place horizontal wall at (38P)
Now let's get the train wreck started!
>>
No. 528353 ID: 76b151

>>528345
I meant 34, not 35 goddamn I really need to learn to read a gridmap better.
>>
No. 528355 ID: 76b151

>>528347
Ya, that IS stupid. We need to get those people stablized and E1 is the only one who can do it.
>>
No. 528358 ID: b1c062

>>528355
Thank you for your input Sgt. Azure.
NEW ORDERS!
[E1] (38Q)
move to (35R)
Stabilize [M2]
Stabilize [T1]
>>
No. 528360 ID: 76b151

>>528358
need to roll still.
>>
No. 528363 ID: b1c062

rolled 9, 2 = 11

>>528360
I did say idiotic, didn't I? How long before someone relives me of command?
>>
No. 528369 ID: 93bf37

>>528363
(deleted for my stupidity, ignore me)
>>
No. 528395 ID: e3aff6

(Sorry for not being there earlier.)

>>528358
I can't do that; I only have 3 move as an [E]. I need to use one action to sprint to get there.

Sprint to [R34].
Stabilize M2 at R34 [4]
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 528397 ID: e3aff6

rolled 4 = 4

rolling
>>
No. 528435 ID: a01b62

Sorry, your [O]fficer's orders override your own.
>>
No. 528440 ID: e3aff6

>>528435
But my complaint was that the his orders were not physically possible...
>>
No. 528449 ID: a01b62
File 137497374081.png - (236.78KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-14.png )
528449

>>528440
Yes, but they still supersede you now that he's made them. [O]fficers remotely control the soldiers when they make orders for them; he's literally forcing you to move.

Enemy [I]nfantry on R33 takes 3 damage.
>KILLS: 4

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 528450 ID: a01b62
File 137497377819.png - (231.36KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-15.png )
528450

[T1] is killed.
[M2] is killed.
[I3] is killed.
[I2] is killed.

Reminder: Action Phases currently resolve at 0400 hours GMT.
[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 528457 ID: b1c062

...We're looking at a total squadron wipe aren't we.
As much as I'd dearly love to revive [R2] there, it's not gonna be easily done.
We don't kill the [T] near there, we'll lose the medic trying.
I figure, here's the plan.
[E] moves until he can see that guy, wherever he may be.
for now, our medic should move so that he's at the door, with his shield facing that direction so if he gets shot at he'll be ok.
our [T] should get ready to snipe him through the wall-line of sight provided by an ally is a wonderful thing.
Once he's down and out, then the [M] moves up and saves [R2]. Once that order of business is taken care of, we move slowly and carefully through this building, and once we're done that, a final go at the flag.
>>
No. 528492 ID: e3aff6

rolled 2, 10 = 12

Move (2 N, 1 NE) to R34
Roll twice to place a force wall [5] on R33 facing up
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

I am going to try to scout the hallway. Minativik might want to go around in case I get this wall up than die before I can take it down again.
>>
No. 528501 ID: 76b151

As I hate doing nothing, I'm going to go be suicidal.

Sprint 5 N to [K-33]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face East
Ammo: 1Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]

Suggestion for our medic since we want to actually save that Rocket (Follow this format from now on and you can fix mistakes):


Move 3 N to [L-35].
Crouch
Stablize R2 on [L-34]
Heal R2 on [L-34]
Ammo: Infinite
[Promotion Bonuses]
Extended Shield Arc Right
>>
No. 528515 ID: 76b151

>>528457
Also when the person is at -2 they will die next turn, gotta at least stabilize them.

Oh and don't forget to roll.
>>
No. 528575 ID: 9ddf68

Haha got one. But now for the bad news

I can't see any targets so I'm just going to hug the wall for now so when I get some eyes on the hall ahead I can start taking people out

Move north 1 square to P-34 and face east towards the door
Stats (prone)
>>
No. 528654 ID: 2bef4c

Okay, currently three options.

I sprint to L 33 and provide cover for Sgt. Azure with my endomorphic body.
I sprint to Q 32 for aggressive positioning.
I move to R 35 and lob a grenade at R 29.

I don't like either of these much, but the first and the last appeal to me most.

Void, how about standing up or moving 1 NW instead of 1 N so you can reach most spaces in the hallway below row 32 with your attack?

Evans, is that forcefield really necessary? It might obstruct our movement next turn, and if you go to Q 34 and I go to S 34 we could still see the hallway before us, but we would be relatively safe and could make use of the vision Sgt. Azure provides. If there are enemy units in the area around O 32, you lose an act deactivating the forcefield when you could introduce an unarmoured T to your SMG.

Move 1E, 1N, 2 NE to R35
Sprint 1 NE to S34
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion Bonuses: none

Orders pending according to input from the squad.
>>
No. 528732 ID: e3aff6

>>528654
Now that we have clear looking around corner rules I think you are right.

Order change:
Move (2 NE) to S34
Face NW
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 528843 ID: 76b151

Gonna need our Officer to bot that medic again it looks like. We are running outta time.
>>
No. 528851 ID: a4b6b4

Hrrrm...Right.
ORDERS!
[M1]Move 3 N to [L-35].
Crouch
Stablize R2 on [L-34]
Heal R2 on [L-34]
Ammo: Infinite
[Promotion Bonuses]
Extended Shield Arc Right
>>
No. 528856 ID: 76b151

>>528851
dice, you forgot the dice.
>>
No. 528863 ID: a4b6b4

>>528856
Sorry, was too worried about time running out...Anyhow, here's the rolls.
Be honest, how lame of an officer do you guys think I am?
>>
No. 528864 ID: a4b6b4

rolled 9, 7 = 16

Rrrrgh, double posting cause I keep forgetting the email field thing...
>>
No. 528865 ID: 76b151

>>528864
nicely done, we have a Rocket back in business.

.. you could bot R2 now, I suggest moving him back.
>>
No. 528870 ID: 17675d
File 137505986661.png - (231.45KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-16.png )
528870

[R2] is stabilized.
[R2] is revived.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 528871 ID: 17675d
File 137506003517.png - (231.57KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-17.png )
528871

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 528874 ID: 76b151

Hmm, I'm thinking that we might not want to go through that door.

R2, since you are up, think you can put a rocket into that wall in front of you?
>>
No. 528875 ID: a4b6b4

Uhhh...Where'd that [T] go.
Seriously. That's worrisome.
[R2] For the love of us not all ending up in front of a firing squad after this, please respond!
>>
No. 528877 ID: 76b151

>>528875
He probably retreated into the next room to help provide cover fire.
>>
No. 528939 ID: 9ddf68

oh well that just makes me feel all safe and fuzzy.

stand up and move east 1 square to Q-34 and peek down the hall while taking cover behind the wall.
>>
No. 529020 ID: 2bef4c

Well that was a bit anti-climatic. I have the feeling we are sitting on a sharp edge. We secured this part of the map, we are in relative safety after the initial massacre, and with some luck we could still do some good work and I don't want to waste that opportunity. But we are outnumbered and the enemy is probably closing in on us.

Breaching through the wall around O32 sounds... interesting. I could run to R 29 and then we attack the enemy units in the green room from the south and the west next turn. But remember, there's at least 1 Telekinetic and 1 Infantry wating for us. And maybe enemy units have moved in from the north, if they weren't in the green room to begin with. I'm getting X-Com levels of door anxiety again.

I'm also very suspicious of the door at K 35. Enemy units from outside might be running towards us right now. We should at at least keep that in mind if we advance deeper into the building, or else we get surrounded.

Getting into good positions for a glorious last stand is also appealing. I'm open for both: being defensive and being offensive. Will certainly submit orders before the deadline, but maybe somebody else has a flash of genius until then.
>>
No. 529024 ID: a4b6b4

Hrrrm...Ok.
Busting the wall down is looking pretty tempting, what with the factor of surpise and the fact the enemy will probably have a killzone set up at (29R)+(29Q) by now, assuming they don't have our benefits of communication.
...Ok... [S]Azure, quick check on your mines, can they tell enemies from friendlies? If yes, we can set one in front of the prospective wall breach, to cover our retreat if necesssary.
Either way, it might be a better idea to try and place it at (35K), so that if the enemies come from behind, they'll get blown up and warn us that they're coming.
Once your mine is placed, everyone sets up to bumrush through the wallbreach-[E]Evans, set your turret up, and maybe a wall or two, [M1] If you respond, recharge your shields during this resting point-we'll need them. I don't think anyone is injured, but if they are, speak up now....
Hrrm... Something I don't like-is it just me, or did [R2] become [I2]? Because that's what I'm seeing on my screen. If he did, we're gonna have to go the long way around, and punch through that trap they'll have set.
>>
No. 529029 ID: 60bf07

If we plan to wallbreach, perhaps I should place a forcewall at R29 to stop them from flanking up? (Also remember my turret is dead.)
>>
No. 529265 ID: a01b62

Deadline is in two and a half hours.
>>
No. 529268 ID: e3aff6

rolled 7 = 7

Move (1W, 2N) + Sprint (2N) to R30
Roll to place a force wall [5] on R29 facing left
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 529271 ID: 76b151

Suggestions for botting:

M1: Heal R2 twice, he is dead after one hit currently.

R2: Shoot the wall at M-31 to breech it.

don't forget to do it in standard format and to roll for all actions.
>>
No. 529272 ID: a4b6b4

rolled 9, 8 = 17

Ok, everyone who's availible, please make official orders now!
[M1] (35L)
Heal [R2] at (34L)
Recharge shield [1ACT]

[R2] (34L)
Crouch (-1 move)
Prone (-1 move)

That's all for now. We breach on the next turn, get ready!
>>
No. 529273 ID: 2bef4c

Firstly, be careful where you point that rocket for wallbreaching. Not sure if we really want to go through with that.

A mine to greet intruders near door K35 sounds awesome, but I don't know what the Sarge is up to.

[M]Caltech and [R]Evilperson could just reposition for now, moving a bit down the hallway to the east to catch up with the rest of the team, with the rocketeer getting healed further.

It just occurred to me that manipulating a door does not take an ACT (it happened several times already and the GM did not object).

Guys, what we can do: Open the door and move away from it to avoid some incoming fire while still getting a little bit of vision.

I like that so much I'll actually do it. If I should wait until next turn, just give word (or let a superior override my order). If that Telekinetic wants a piece of me, he has to expose himself.

Move 4N to R31
Sprint 2N, Open Door, 2E to T29
Face W
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 529275 ID: e3aff6

Azure, could you maybe move so you can place a mine at K35 next turn?
>>
No. 529277 ID: 2bef4c

Apparently everybody moved while I was writing.

Still valid though, I move quicker than Evans, open the door and now stand behind him, looking west.
>>
No. 529280 ID: 76b151

I could move now and plant one next turn, but I hate the fact that I gotta do it in two turns. Snipers really should be able to move and do any other action but shoot. Seriously limits them and makes the mines nigh useless for on the spot deployments.
>>
No. 529281 ID: 76b151

Move 1 S to [K-34]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face South East
Ammo: 1Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 529282 ID: 76b151

>>529277
you might wanna rewrite your order, since you'll probabaly bump into the engineer and halt your move.
>>
No. 529286 ID: 2bef4c

>>529282
We can move through allies like ghosts, we just can't end up on the same spot.
>>
No. 529288 ID: a01b62

>>529286
Less like ghosts and more like politely-moving-out-of-the-way... people.

Enemies are less polite.
>>
No. 529349 ID: 2baea8

Bonjour, Private Gaston is reporting in. Deploying where?
>>
No. 529359 ID: a01b62
File 137514527115.png - (230.50KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-18.png )
529359

[R2] heals 1 damage.
[M1] heals 1 shield damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 529361 ID: a01b62
File 137514549838.png - (229.41KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-19.png )
529361

[R1] is killed.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 529363 ID: 76b151

As our officer is the one to arrange the airdrop we will have to wait for him to use his Officer Control Panel to do so. I suggest dropping right in front of the building entrance we are in as well.

Each deployment will cost two kills but as we have four and no others wanting to join that isn't a problem.
>>
No. 529366 ID: 76b151

Place Mine at [K-35]
Face South West
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 529371 ID: 9ddf68

bad feeling about how quit it just got but to hell with it

Move- 1 square east and 3 squares north and end at R-31
>>
No. 529408 ID: a4b6b4

...What the...
Ok. I know it feels like that killbox HAS to be right around the corner...But I think...I think we're getting a freebie here.
Someone go to (29Q) but ONLY one person. If we're lucky we'll be able to use the Telekenetic to open a weakness in their formation and strike during that vulnerability.
As for the airdrop...Not sure how that works out, but prolly gonna aim for about R40...What happens if you end up on the roof?
>>
No. 529479 ID: 87e7da
File 137517220110.png - (130.13KB , 1000x1099 , vision.png )
529479

< Edited the lower part of the image based on the discussion thread.

Well, there's no party and no target in the room.

Evans, this accidentally worked out perfectly. This is the ideal preparation for assaulting a door.
Could you deactivate the forcefield now so I can move forward?

Either the enemy has retreated north to create an ambush at another position, or they are waiting for reeinforcements from outside (which could be filing in from door K18 and/or preparing to enter at K35).

Either way, I'm probably going to get to the next door if nobody has a better idea or if we don't want to wallbreach at N 25.
>>
No. 529480 ID: 87e7da

>>529408
R40 sounds good, but I hope the enemy didn't move to the south of building yet to surround us.

It's been 3 turns, a sprinting unit could already be south of 39. Maybe I'm overly careful, but I would suggest U39 as a alternative dropzone. But it's the officer's decision of course.
>>
No. 529515 ID: 60bf07

No move
Pick up force-wall [1 ACT]
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)

>>529479
Alright, I'll get that picked up and watch this door up here.
>>
No. 529516 ID: 60bf07

(Forgot to post under the right name.)
>>
No. 529612 ID: 76b151

Alright I think we want to get everyone into that room before we start planning our advance. So this turn I think our Medic and Rocket should move at a normal pace, and continue to heal up this turn in order to be fully.

Next turn E1 and I1 should setup the same wall in front of the door and breech next turn in order to get an idea of whats waiting for us. The turn after we should have all managed to get into the room and be preapred to move on.
>>
No. 529660 ID: 87e7da

What the Sarge said.

When we assembled next turn, we might think about wallbreaching to the brown room (around L26). I think the route that would open up has some potential.
Also, as an aside, how would we feel after we heroically blasted our way into this empty room...

Move 3W, 1NW to P28
Sprint 1NW, 1N to O26
Face E
Go Prone
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 529694 ID: 7f6760

rolled 4, 2 = 6

Ooook! here we go.
[M1](35L)
move to standing.
move to (33M)
heal on [R1] at (33L)
recharge shields.

[R1] (34L)
move to standing
move to (33L)

That's the bot orders!

[2 kills spend for airdropping Pvt. Gaston at (40R)]
>>
No. 529879 ID: a01b62
File 137527915349.png - (235.33KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-20.png )
529879

[I4] Pvt. Gaston is deployed.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 529880 ID: a01b62
File 137527939175.png - (235.32KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-21.png )
529880

Sorry for the delay. Have an extra day to take your turns.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 529885 ID: 76b151

Sprint 1 NE, 5 E to [Q-33]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face South East
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 529902 ID: e193b3

If nobody has different orders or suggestions for me, I'll just stay here and take a short na- I mean I keep a keen eye on this door in front of me.
>>
No. 529907 ID: 60bf07

Sprint (1N, 1W, 2N) to [Q27]
Face North
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)

I guess I will just get into position and wait for the rest of the group to catch up.
>>
No. 529909 ID: cf8f63

Ok...
Guys, your thoughts on [I4] running along the side of the building? Might let us see if we're running into a kill zone at the end. If I were placing one, I'd put it where I could have multi-angle massive destructive power, and the outside looks too much like that to me.
But my paranoia aside... Just catch up to Pvt. Mina for now.
>>
No. 529924 ID: 2baea8

>>529909
Scout the flanks? Can do.

Double Move 7W to 40-K.
Face Northwest and look around the corner.
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 529972 ID: 76b151

>>529924
wrong way, he meant go along the EAST side of the building.

There is a sniper nest on the west side that we lost a lot of people to.
>>
No. 529982 ID: 2baea8

>>529972
Relax, mon ami. I am seeing if the enemy on this side is preparing the door assault first, yes?
>>
No. 529983 ID: e3aff6

>>529972
On the other hand, the sniper can't snipe him around the corner, and we have been wondering what all those guys over there have been up to.
>>
No. 529991 ID: 76b151

Alright for our final two guys they might as well sprint towards the room, we can finish healing once there.
>>
No. 530067 ID: 9ddf68

alright since green room is safe

Sprint- 2 north, 1 west, and 4 north and end at Q-25 and face south.
>>
No. 530081 ID: cf8f63

here comes some botting orders!
[M1] (33M)
Sprint move to (32S)
recharge shields

[R2](33L)
Sprint move to (32R)

And can someone PLEASE fix the map overview so it reads out R2 as a Rocketeer? Or is he count as infantry due to excessive botting?
>>
No. 530615 ID: a01b62
File 137543687163.png - (271.03KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-22.png )
530615

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 530616 ID: a01b62
File 137543690420.png - (268.89KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-23.png )
530616

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 530617 ID: 76b151

Sprint 1 NE, 3 N, 2 W to [P-29]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face South East
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 530618 ID: 76b151

Sprint 1 NE, 3 N, 2 W to [P-29]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North West
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 530627 ID: cf8f63

Oh.
Yea.
That E-
This ain't giving us a break it's catching us in a kill zone.
For those inside the building DO NOT USE THE 16S DOOR! STAY AWAY FROM IT, THERE WILL BE A KILL ZONE THERE!
[I4], I'll be upfront with you.
Your job, is to be the scout, to move north along the side of the building until you get to about the purple zone, then, wait for your allies in the building.
Now, as far as what's next to do...
I've highlighted two potential paths.
Gree let's us see what's in that building, but risks the enemy setting up a kill zone on the other side.
Blue is a straight mad dash for the flag.
Decide for yourselves which is more appealing, peronally? I like Blue, the enemy will be surprised and out of formation when we pop out I think, so there's no reason not to press the advantage instead of letting them box and slaughter us all again.
>>
No. 530629 ID: cf8f63
File 137544318524.png - (326.08KB , 1000x2000 , tactical augmentation.png )
530629

And here's the map, because I'm a dingus that forgot.
>>
No. 530638 ID: 76b151

If we do go out the west door the best place for me to setup as a sniper would be E-19 with a couple force fields in between me and the enemy. I'll be able to reach every single one of those covered areas

Tentative plan:

We clear the building first before prepping to assault the flag, This turn E1 and I1 breech the door with the field wall plan. The medic and the rocket get in the room and finish healing up.

The turn after myself, the medic and the rocket will breech the west door into red hallway while the E1, T2 and I1 move into the purple one.
>>
No. 530643 ID: 0dd6c6

Just wanted to say, while it looks like the entire enemy force has taken shelter behind the barricades in the north, a solider lying flat on his stomach (if there is one) behind cover cannot be seen by I4. Just to keep in mind.

>>530638
Securing the building is a good idea, at least then we know where the enemy is not.

We won't reach the north fast enough to catch them out of position. If we clear the building first or just go for the flag, they'll all be in cover by then. Most are by now.

Two things: grenades negate cover and we have a rocketeer. Sgt. Azure has basically as many guaranteed kills as he has ammo. If they decide to clump up in the north, we have the abbility to break their defense.
>>
No. 530717 ID: 2baea8

>>530627
Oui, I will make with scouting promptly.

Double Move 8E to 40-S
Face East
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 530732 ID: 9ddf68

I can shoot through walls sooooo

Move 1 north and stop at Q-25
oh and for the plan>>530629
I like green because no body armor does mean I'm kinda crap at taking a bullet to the face and that shed could give me some real cover.
>>
No. 530742 ID: e3aff6

rolled 2, 1 = 3

No Move
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on Q26 facing right
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

I am kind of concerned about [T]s being in that green room...
>>
No. 530743 ID: e3aff6

Welp, I guess we are waiting another turn to open that door then.
>>
No. 530794 ID: 0dd6c6

I watch awkwardly how Evans is wrestling with the equipment and blame the budget cuts for us having to deal with these made-in-china force fields which never work. I take no other action.
>>
No. 530814 ID: cf8f63

rolled 10 = 10

Right then...Botting orders!
[R2](32R)
Sprint to (27O)

[M1](32S)
Sprint to (27P)
Heal [R2] on (27O)
>>
No. 530816 ID: cf8f63

rolled 6, 6 = 12

:3 Gonna try something sneaky here~
No Move
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on Q26 facing right
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 530832 ID: a01b62
File 137548970375.png - (234.66KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-24.png )
530832

[R2] heals 1 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 530833 ID: a01b62
File 137548996834.png - (234.64KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-25.png )
530833

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 530843 ID: 2baea8

Move 1E to 40-T
Face Northeast and peek around the corner.
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 530854 ID: 76b151

Breeching west door on my mark.

Sprint 3 NE, Open Door, 1 S to [P-29]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]

MARK!
>>
No. 530855 ID: 76b151

of course I screw up the coordinates... changing orders

Breeching west door on my mark.

Sprint 3 NE, Open Door, 1 S to [M-27]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]

MARK!
>>
No. 530857 ID: 76b151

of course I screw up AGAIN... changing orders

Breeching west door on my mark.

Sprint 3 NW, Open Door, 1 S to [M-27]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]

MARK!
>>
No. 530916 ID: 9ddf68

I'll just wait here until I can see what I'm doing unless someone what's me to do something else.
>>
No. 530953 ID: fc693c

Okay, let's go.

Move 2W to M26 (-2 move for prone)
Face W
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 531029 ID: 4c8520

rolled 4, 6 = 10

No Move
Roll twice to place [5] force-wall on Q26 facing right
(No modifiers)
Ammo: force-wall x3
(No promotion bonuses)

Trying again...
>>
No. 531093 ID: 76b151

>>531029
Good job

...

Though who is going to open that door?
>>
No. 531094 ID: 76b151

Alrighht looking at things our T2 can open it up, our R can simply move 1 up and face the shield. That means the doc can stay put and heal that last hurt. Though I'd move him left twice so we aren't so clumped up that a grenade can kill both the doc and the engi.
>>
No. 531099 ID: 76b151

>>531094
or maybe two NW instead since that'd let a grenade kill me and the doc hah.
>>
No. 531102 ID: 9ddf68

>>531094
alright I'll open the door I'm standing next to but don't blame me if someone gets there head blown off.
>>
No. 531126 ID: fc693c

Guys, are we doing this? Having no time limit whatsoever and then storming two rooms at once? Getting potential counterattacks from two sides (three, if there are Ts in the dark green room)?

I really don't think it matters since it is most probable that the enemies have left the building by now, but still... in the future, I'd like to have definite word from the superior officers / rest of the team. So, just to be clear: We are opening these doors now because we strongly assume there are few or no enemies at all behind them, not because because we randomly open doors when we don't have to, right?
>>
No. 531131 ID: 76b151

>>531126
Yes, my guess is the remaining enemies have pulled back to the flag.
>>
No. 531148 ID: 5663f2

rolled 2 = 2

Wait-two doors at once? Who thought that was a good idea!?
Gahh...
Ok, Pvt Eli, you can watch the door but I think you guys should go through the door [E] Evans is setting up instead-if something goes wrong then you guys can retreat past that wall-and the types that WOULD be good for dealing with that wall would be the kind of troops that I'd expect to be stationed outside or need to be closer (or hiding in that green room, but that's hopefully not gonna be an issue!)

[M2](27P)
Shield rotation to (North-Southeast){in other words, should have exposure to anyone at the (26O) diagonal line.}
heal on [R2]

I have no actions for R2 to take.
>>
No. 531254 ID: a01b62
File 137558094336.png - (247.12KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-26.png )
531254

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 531256 ID: a01b62
File 137558110752.png - (247.20KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-27.png )
531256

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 531259 ID: 2baea8

Double Move 1E, 7N
Face North
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 531269 ID: 5663f2

Hrrm...
Gaston, Head up to about (17U) or so and peek around that corner. Hopefully you won't get your head shot off...
Or alternately, you can go and join the others within the building.
>>
No. 531271 ID: 76b151

Setting up to cover this door so we don't get any surprises coming in from the west

Sprint 1 N, 1 W, 1 NW, 3 N to [K-22]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face North
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 531272 ID: 2baea8

>>531269
Better to be informed, no? I will go north.
>>
No. 531279 ID: 9ddf68

well the east door is covered soooo

Move 4 west to M-25
>>
No. 531309 ID: 616349

Looks pretty empty. Scouting ahead.

Sprint 1W, 1NW, 2N to K23(-2 move for prone)
Stand up
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 531438 ID: e3aff6

Sprint (1NW, 4W, 2N) to [L24]
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)

(This way I should still be in sprinting range of my force wall if we need to take it down next turn.)
>>
No. 531477 ID: 616349

>>531438
Evans, you do have your smoke grenades, right? I have the feeling these will become super useful.

Also for all our infantry, well, me and Gaston: don't forget grenades get -1 to range and accuracy when thrown in an arc.
>>
No. 531496 ID: a01b62
File 137566425603.png - (244.88KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-28.png )
531496

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 531497 ID: a01b62
File 137566470368.png - (244.90KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-29.png )
531497

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 531498 ID: 5663f2

rolled 1 = 1

AH CRAP!
[M1] (27P)
heal on R2 at (270)
move to (26L)
Rotate shield to SouthEasth, East, NorthEast North, direction.

[R2] (27O)
Sprint to (23J)
>>
No. 531499 ID: 76b151

Sprint 4 N to [K-18]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face East
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 531537 ID: 9ddf68

can we walk through our own shields or no? If so I can check out the other door if you want, if not I'll just follow everyone else through the orange-ish hallway.
>>
No. 531544 ID: e3aff6

>>531537
Nobody can walk through force walls while they are up. I can run back there to take it down if we need to go that way, but at the moment our front-line soldiers are headed in the other direction.
>>
No. 531635 ID: 09bcf9

Move to L19
Face NW
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion bonus: none
>>
No. 531698 ID: 2baea8

Double Move 8N to U-25.
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 531708 ID: 9ddf68

Move 1 south and 2 west to square K-26
>>
No. 531729 ID: 60bf07

Sprint (6N) to [L18]
(No modifiers)
Ammo: n/a
(No promotion bonuses)


Um, why is our sniper the first (and before my move the only) one of us to walk around the corner (while also moving in front of an unknown door)?
>>
No. 531740 ID: 76b151

>>531729
Because I am reckless!
>>
No. 531911 ID: 228c18

>>531729
>>531740
Scumbag infantry, stays behind sniper and engineer.

So which plan are we following? Are we all trying to flank them via area D13, do we wait until smoke is deployed, should some of us run directly at them under cover of smoke, should Gaston and I get to S17 / U17 and rush them with grenades while the rest of you gets around their flank? Or do we wait for the rocketeer and the sniper to soften them up a bit?

Also, don't forget they have at least a sniper of their own. Infnatry should be out of range when we initially rush out.
>>
No. 531971 ID: a01b62
File 137580957984.png - (241.71KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-30.png )
531971

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 531973 ID: a01b62
File 137580972420.png - (241.71KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-31.png )
531973

You may have until tomorrow to complete the phase if necessary.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 531979 ID: 9ddf68

double move north to K-19
>>
No. 531986 ID: 228c18

I'll be right back, just want to check something.

Sprint to S18
Face S
Open door
Ammo: 9R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 531994 ID: 2baea8

Oui oui, eyes on their flag soon, mes amis.

Double Move 8N to U-17.
Face Northwest and peek around the corner.
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 532006 ID: 5663f2

Ok.
We do this proper and do this right.
After Gaston gets the lay of the land, and especially if he's lucky enough to be unseen, form up and get ready to go. If Gaston IS spotted, that's bad but not too much of a problem, he can retreat, and if we're lucky enough that a sizable detactment splits off from the main force to get him, you guys can either catch them in a pincer situation or just bolt for the flag.
>>
No. 532135 ID: 76b151

Sprint 3 E, 1 NE to [O-17]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face South
Ammo: 1Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 532183 ID: e3aff6

Move (3E) to [O18]
Face south
Open door
(No modifiers)
Ammo: SMG 6Rx2 / Smoke x2 / Wall x2 / Turret x0
(No promotion bonuses)

While we are opening doors...
>>
No. 532204 ID: 76b151

>>532183
you might want to place a force field there in case there is something waiting for us in that room.
>>
No. 532240 ID: 76b151

Suggestions for botting.

Medic should close that door, then heal R twice.

Rocketeer then should stand up and sprint 4 N, that will allow him to prep to go through the east door.

Tentative planning for next turn, barring hostiles inside. We breech both doors next turn. Engi throws a smoke grenade out the east-facing door to provide cover and sets up a energy barricade J-17 for sniper cover. Meanwhile the infantry advance through the northeast to distract whomever has setup on the barricades. Preferably they are to use grenades on the sniper and engi if they can.

Note: I believe rotating the shield is a free action,
which means you can use your actions for other things. Its like facing a direction, doesn't cost a thing
>>
No. 532280 ID: 68201f

>>532240
Sir, yes Sir.

Let's not forget our heavy support though. Maybe an initial strike with the rocketeer is worth a thought?
>>
No. 532295 ID: a01b62

>>532240
Note: Rotating the shield requires 1 MOVE to any direction.
>>
No. 532326 ID: 5663f2

rolled 7, 2 = 9

...I didn't realize the rocket was still in crouching mode.
@Azure-Gonna be a turn or two before the medic and Rocket are in position. So I'll try and finish healing up the Rocketeer.
ORDERS!

[R2] (25L)
go to standing. (-2 move)
Sprint to (21L)

[M1] (26L)
move to (22L)
Heal on [R2] at (21L)
Heal on [R2] at (21L)
>>
No. 532745 ID: a01b62
File 137601037829.png - (270.11KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-32.png )
532745

[R2] heals 1 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 532747 ID: a01b62
File 137601064151.png - (290.94KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-33.png )
532747

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 532753 ID: e3aff6

You know, I think we can sneak everyone in shooting range and from their facings they won't be able to attack if we don't start shooting this round.
>>
No. 532759 ID: 9ddf68

there has to be more then just this

move 1 north 1 northeast and 1 east and end at M-18
>>
No. 532765 ID: 76b151

rolled 6 = 6

Aimed Shot [3] at [Telekinetic] on [R - 24].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 532766 ID: e3aff6

>>532759
Out of those we have seen (there might be one or two more who have been camping up there all along), they have an [E] and an [R] unaccounted for. I would guess that the [E] is in the shack controlling his turret, and the [R] is lurking around the barricades conserving his three rockets.

Also, could you stand and get a bit closer to their [T] so we can maximize our chances to finish the guys in here neatly (and without expending rockets) next round? They can't attack you next round unless you specifically reveal yourself by attacking or walking into their field of vision (which is directly away from us for both of them).
>>
No. 532767 ID: 76b151

>>532765
whoops that should be 0xR2, that was my last bullet, time to reload.
>>
No. 532768 ID: 30016f

Oh. Ok...
[I4](17U)
Sprint to (24U)

There is no way that does not end with your face full of bullets. Gaston, full retreat might be the only option that keeps you alive.

Now then, as far as the inside building goes...
So glad we did not take the force walled door. Now as for the enemies?
I'm hoping you two can gun down that [T] before he puts the hurt on you, while the [I]...
I'd LIKE to leave him just sitting there like a derp, but since he's likely to come running once the [T] takes damage, assuming he doesn't spin around and attack immediately-but we still should be in their blind spots, at least in theory.
I'd like Azure and Mina to hold their positions, assuming Azure can't just start taking aim to pop that [T]'s head off. Evans, you set a force wall up-if I'm right that will basically box that punk in and leave him helpless.
I'll bring the Medic around to shield out that [I], and the Rocketeer to help deal with the [T] I think...Make your orders.
>>
No. 532770 ID: 76b151

rolled 6 = 6

>>532765

whoops thats supposed to be Q - 24, correction time!

Aimed Shot [3] at [Telekinetic] on [Q - 24].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 0Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 532774 ID: 76b151

>>532768
Consider that TK dead.

I think getting outta range is a good idea for Gaston, but perhaps he should move to W-20 and face NE to maintain an eye on the enemy.
>>
No. 532775 ID: 76b151

>>532774
northwest, goddamn my directions.
>>
No. 532784 ID: e3aff6

rolled 9, 1 = 10

No move
Go prone
Place force wall [5] on [O19] (roll twice)
(No modifiers)
Ammo: SMG 6Rx2 / Smoke x2 / Wall x2 / Turret x0
(No promotion bonuses)

Sigh, such a perfect ambush opportunity reduced to a merely decent one...
>>
No. 532794 ID: 76b151

>>532784
thats kinda pointless now that the TK is dead, sorry Evans.
>>
No. 532800 ID: a01b62

>>532768
To be clear... you are botting [I4]?
>>
No. 532803 ID: 76b151

>>532768
>>532800
i suggest saying no even if that was your intention in the first place.
>>
No. 532804 ID: 00300f

>>532800
Yes. I don't want to chance Gaston's life here.
>>
No. 532807 ID: 76b151

...
...
...
That's a stupid thing to do. Let Gaston control himself.
>>
No. 532812 ID: 00300f

>>532807
Aaand that's why I've said I'm an idiot of an officer and need a replacement...
But I figured, he could just sprint back, or at least to a safer spot that lets him still see the enemy formation. And if he gets shot at *more* or something, it'll tell us the enemy chasing him.
The way I see it, I don't think I have the manpower to afford risking any of you. As is I'll consider us lucky if we can make it through this without just being forced into some sort of suicide run where we get mowed down.
>>
No. 532850 ID: 8bd99f

rolled 8, 1, 2 = 11

Divide and conquer! I'm glad we could catch a few of them here in the building. Now if I could only backstab this bastard.

Move 1S 1W to R19
Face S
Go prone
Burst Fire [8] at [I] on R21
Modifiers: +1 (prone)
Ammo: 6R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 532855 ID: 8bd99f

>>532812
Your orders will override whatever Gaston might do! And I'm not sure if sprinting so far back is necessary.

Now, to my orders: I decided to engage immediately, but [I] are bullet sponges.

Void, any chances you could give me some "lift" here, if you know what I mean?
>>
No. 532860 ID: 8bd99f

>>532855
Slight correction, since I just read that my attack does not reveal my position, only my presence.

If anybody of rest of the squad comes over so we can just get rid this guy, it'd be much appreciated. But there's no imminent danger here.
>>
No. 532961 ID: a7fa71

Changing orders; origional orders at >>532784

Move 3S Sprint 2SE to [Q23]
(No modifiers)
Ammo: SMG 6Rx2 / Smoke x2 / Wall x2 / Turret x0
(No promotion bonuses)

Okay, apparently I had some baseless ideas about how attacking from behind works. I am going to make sure the [I] doesn't hide in the green room's corners, and also get closer to collecting my force wall if we have the time for that.
>>
No. 533043 ID: a01b62
File 137609775423.png - (259.81KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-34.png )
533043

Enemy [T]elekinetic on Q24 takes 5 damage.
Enemy [T]elekinetic on Q24 is killed.
>KILLS: 3
Enemy [I]nfantry on R21 takes 1 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 533046 ID: a01b62
File 137609797799.png - (247.82KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-35.png )
533046

[ ACTION PHASE ]

COMM1: "Lieutenant, please note that you can this turn deploy another operator, and will soon be able to deploy a second. Or, you can save the kills to drop a resupply for your remaining troops."
>>
No. 533047 ID: 76b151

Reload

Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 533049 ID: 76b151

Suggestion for this turn, kill that infantry and get into position.

Sir, I recommend you get that rocketeer in gear since he hasn't been showing. He's our greatest asset to take out those remainning infantry.
>>
No. 533050 ID: 9ddf68

not much I can do about that guy in T-27 this turn so I'll let you guys decide. You want me to west and open the door, go south into the room and try and get myself into range for next turn, or something else?
>>
No. 533051 ID: 76b151

>>533050
Try to get into range T2. I doubt Evans will get that kill this turn and our poor engineer only has that peashooter.
>>
No. 533052 ID: 76b151

>>533051
Eli I mean. Damn my shoddy memory.
>>
No. 533055 ID: 6cefee

For now, let's get that infantry killed, quickly! Wouldn't it be funny if he ran into the next room only to slam face-first into the force wall?
I'll make the moves I should have made last turn.
[M1] (22L)
Sprint to (18P)

[R2] (21L)
move to (18L)
no actions taken.
>>
No. 533056 ID: 2baea8

Turning to face north.
>>
No. 533197 ID: a716c5

rolled 1, 4, 10 = 15

>>533052
I'm on my way.

Move 2S to R21 (-2 move for prone)
Burst Fire [8] at [I] on T27
Modifiers: +1 (prone) -1 (target prone)
Ammo: 3R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 533261 ID: e3aff6

I guess I will just kind of sit here, because I can't harm the [I] and he is close enough to just walk around a force wall.
>>
No. 533263 ID: 9ddf68

move 2 east and 6 south to O-24
>>
No. 533323 ID: 76b151

>>533261
you can't move diagonal around doorways.
>>
No. 533433 ID: a01b62
File 137619129179.png - (255.32KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-36.png )
533433

Enemy [I]nfantry on T27 takes 1 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 533436 ID: a01b62
File 137619157539.png - (255.28KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-37.png )
533436

[I1] takes 1 damage.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 533439 ID: 76b151

Sprint 4 E to [S-17]. (-2 move for Prone)
Face South
Ammo: 4Rx2
Mines: 1
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 533445 ID: 76b151

We are outta place to begin the assualt, however we do need eyes on the enemy. Can Gaston move W-19 and face NW to see if that sniper is still there?
>>
No. 533469 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 7 = 7

move 2 southwest to Q-24 and use lift on the solder in T-27
>>
No. 533470 ID: 9ddf68

got him
>>
No. 533472 ID: 76b151

>>533469
Good job, I think I1 can finish this guy off at his leasure.

Our Engy should move to the west door to prep for smoke 'nades so we can cover our approach. Medic should head towards I1 to heal him. R2 can do whatever, but probably staying still (maybe face south so we aren't ambushed. I'm prepped to shoot someone from the doorway right now, I can help I1 next turn if he needs it or pop open that door and kill the sniper if I4 reveals him.
>>
No. 533521 ID: 067c00

rolled 6, 6, 4 = 16

>>533469
Most excellent.

I have to say, if we don't get reinforcements this turn, I would not mind the possibility to restock on ammo before we commence the assault. Maybe our engineer would fancy a new turret? Just a thought.

Burst Fire [8] at [I] on T27
Modifiers: +1 (prone) +1 (target lifted)
Ammo: 0R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 533522 ID: 067c00

>>533521
Well, hot damn. Target down, credit to our Telekinetic.

>>533472
That sounds good. If we get vision and you would position yourself in such a way to have the enemy sniper in your sights, we can do a "open door - fire immediately" maneuver.

But we should take a turn so we are all in proper positions. Maybe Pvt. Gaston should wait for a bit before poking his head out.
>>
No. 533524 ID: ab1da0

>>533521
You mind running down to the southern doors and back? That's where I'd drop the ammo crate. Enemies can-
Oh.
Enemies can use ammo crates. They can also be ran out of ammo. They also don't have a method around a shield.
NEW IDEA!
We use the [M]'s shields to run down their ammo, then charge when they're out of bullets/reloading!
>>
No. 533549 ID: 2baea8

>>533445
Eyes on the prize.

Double Move 8N.
Face NW.
Ammo: 9Rx2 / 2 'nades

>>533524
I think the first burst shot could kill the shield, and the second could hit and kill the medic, no? Seems unwise.
>>
No. 533573 ID: 067c00

>>533524
Sir, they have a lot more firepower available than the medic's shield can manage.

>>533549
Gaston I assume? I appreciate your eagerness to provide vision, but just to be clear, we are not in position to attack. The enemy might injure or even kill you before we can even make use of the vision you provide. And then we are just one man short.
>>
No. 533576 ID: 557349

Sprint NE, 5E to R17.
Ammo: 1Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

I'm back. Ready to rush through the door when you guys are ready. Should I just blow up the barricade at their last known position (square O-10) or do you want me to hold fire until we've spotted the targets?
>>
No. 533578 ID: ab1da0

rolled 5 = 5

>>533576
WELCOME BACK EVILPERSON! MAY YOUR GLORIOUS RETURN LEAD US TO VICTORY!!!!

[M1](18P)
move to (19S)
Sprint!
move to (21S)
heal [I1] on (21R)
>>
No. 533579 ID: ab1da0

Ah, and please wait-I want a co-ordinated offense here, seeing as we're up against what may very well be a massive offense here.
Right now we'll need a turn or two to prep for doing this right.
>>
No. 533604 ID: 76b151

The problem with the ammo burn idea is our enemies are no where near running out. And we don't have enough bodies running around to do so.

Better to just kill them.
>>
No. 533650 ID: 76b151

Just waiting on our Engineer. Might have to bot him.

>>533549
Also Pvt. Gaston you need to put on your name tag soldier.
>>
No. 533666 ID: e3aff6

Sprint to [L17]

Oops, forgot to post.
>>
No. 533718 ID: a01b62
File 137628821425.png - (276.23KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-38.png )
533718

Enemy [I]nfantry on T27 takes 2 damage.
Enemy [I]nfantry on T27 is killed.
>KILLS: 4

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 533728 ID: a01b62
File 137628931726.png - (286.66KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-39.png )
533728

[I4] takes 3 damage.
[I4] takes 1 damage.
[I4] is incapacitated.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 533731 ID: 76b151

rolled 4 = 4

Well damn, I4 needs a medic. Oh well, taking a shot at that sniper. He's had way to many hits on us.

Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Medic] on [L - 06].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone, -2 Range
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 533733 ID: 76b151

rolled 2 = 2

>>533731

whoops that should be SNIPER not medic, correcting. Im quite bad at this aren't I?

Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Sniper] on [L - 06].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone, -2 Range
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 533737 ID: 76b151

rolled 1 = 1

and now I forget to subtract some ammo. Le Sigh
Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Sniper] on [L - 06].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone, -2 Range
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 533742 ID: 9ddf68

aw shit, looks like we pissed them off

Sprint 2 northwest, 4 north, and 1 northwest to N-17 and face northeast while taking cover behind the wall

At least they gave us a nice window.
>>
No. 533747 ID: 00c328

>>533728
NOoooooo, Gaston!

Okay, there's now an opening at O17. Sgt. Evilperson, if you take this opportunity to attack, I would suggest targeting the infantry unit at O9. There were two of them there, I assume the second one stayed in cover.

Move 1NE 1N to S19 (-2 move for prone)
Stand up
Reload
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 533749 ID: 00c328

Also, if Sgt. Azure, according to the rules, needs someone to open that door for him this turn, I'll happily change my orders.
>>
No. 533755 ID: 76b151

>>533749
oh really? damnit. gonna have to change my orders then. (again) fuck.
>>
No. 533776 ID: 00c328

>>533755
I would have waited for confirmation on this, but to be sure, I'd rather do this now, even if it might be unnecessary, than be sorry afterwards that you just shot the closed door.

Stand up
Sprint 1NE 3N, open door, 2W to Q17
Ammo: 0R loaded, 9R/2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 533788 ID: ab1da0

rolled 6 = 6

Evilperson, I'd like to suggest you go to that hole, and fire a rocket back at the enemy Rocketeer.
As for our Medic, I'm gonna try and save Pvt. Gaston.
@[I1] I don't think being under cover is the issue here, he might have moved elsewhere- we could see enemies behind the barriers before right?

ORDERS:
[M1] (21S)
move to (17S)
SPRINT!
move to (16T)
rotate shield to face West, NorthWest, North, NorthEast.
Stabilize on [I4] Pvt. Gaston at (17U)
>>
No. 533790 ID: 00c328

>>533788
It's possible that the intantry hasmoved. But to be clear, the barricade is "breast-high" cover. A person can hide behind it. We could see them before because they stood up to shoot at Pvt. Gaston.
>>
No. 533797 ID: 76b151

rolled 4 = 4

>>533776
Thank you Pvt. Eli.

>>533737
>>533733
>>533731
Re-doing old orders to avoid possible illegal move.

Aimed Shot [3] at [Sniper] on [L - 06].
Modifiers: +2 Prone, -2 Range
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 533799 ID: 76b151

>>533797
And thats a hit. Consider the Sniper threat removed.

Estimated remaining enemies : 4+
Confirmed enemy:
2 Infantry
1 Engineer
1 Rocketeer
>>
No. 533805 ID: 78a386

rolled 1 = 1

Move 2W, NW, N to O15.
Aimed [7] at Infantry on O9.
(Modifiers: None)
Ammo: 0Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

Hey Zaelix don't worry, that guy wasted his rocket and now he has to reload. I'll just try to clear the more immediate threat so our fighters can move up and go for the flag. ROCKET IS GO!
>>
No. 533808 ID: 00c328

>>533805
Oh shit. Everyone hold on to your balls.
>>
No. 533810 ID: 76b151

>>533808
Hopefully his rocket doesn't decide to go backwards.
>>
No. 533820 ID: 76b151

Since apparently we are moving out now I've been trying to think of what to do next.

Our engy can probably exit the west door and move so that he is outta range of everyone to the north. He can then spread smoke nades leading to the door.

Our TK can then use the smoke in the next few turns to get into that building or Hurt the turret. TO that effect he should move to the doorway after the Engi leaves. Maybe I1 and the Engi should go that route as well.

Meanwhile I guess us 3\4 will hold the remaining attention to ourselves and hope to many of don't get killed.
>>
No. 533830 ID: 00c328

>>533820
Sounds like a plan. Only wanted to add that smoke grenades need one or two turns to spread out properly.
>>
No. 533937 ID: 76b151

>>533830
He should be well outta range of any infantry at the barricades. And the turret as well. They'd have to roll a 9 to hit. He could go prone to make that a 10 at J 18 then throw.

Sujestted spot to throw it. C-12
>>
No. 533950 ID: e3aff6

rolled 6, 3 = 9

Move 1SW, Open door, Move 1W to [J18]
Throw smoke grenade [7] at [F12]
Place force wall [5] on [J17] facing north
(No modifiers)
Ammo: SMG 6Rx2 / Smoke x(2 -1) / Wall x(2 -1) / Turret x0
(No promotion bonuses)
>>
No. 533952 ID: 76b151

>>533950
Shoulda at least crouched to get that bonus. Oh well. Missed grenades still give some cover.
>>
No. 533973 ID: e97f9d

As I have said before, opening and closing doors, much like turning to face a direction, and speaking, is a free action. It is not restrained by MOVE or ACT.
>>
No. 533976 ID: 76b151

rolled 3 = 3

>>533973
Thanks for the clarification. Eli you can change your orders as well since I didn't need you after all.

>>533797
>>533737
>>533733
>>533731


Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Sniper] on [L - 06].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone, -2 Range
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 534036 ID: d5dcce

In that case, lock and load.

Move 1NE 1N to S19 (-2 move for prone)
Stand up
Reload
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 534530 ID: e97f9d
File 137655230863.png - (284.51KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-40.png )
534530

Enemy [S]niper on L6 takes 5 damage.
Enemy [S]niper on L6 is killed.
>KILLS: 5
[I4] is stabilized.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 534532 ID: e97f9d
File 137655316311.png - (314.05KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-41.png )
534532

[E1] takes 1 damage.
[E1] takes 1 damage.
[E1] is incapacitated.
[R1] takes 1 damage.
[R1] takes 1 damage.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 534543 ID: 76b151

rolled 8 = 8

Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [O - 09].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 3Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1


HOLY SHIT

Thats a lot of infantry. Guys I think we need backup.

Alright, Lets reduce the numbers a bit. Taking one down.

Eli, get to the breech in the wall. I think the turn after you can get a sprint to the cloud and plop a grenade right in the center of where that turret is and no one will know you are there.

Medic, get U-18, outta range, and get that infantry on his feet. We're gonna need him.

TK sprint for that Engi, close the door so they don't hit ya. You can open, stabilize and close the door to preserve him next turn without risking yourself.

Rocketeer get inside. We're gonna need you to help reduce these guys to managable numbers.

Confirmed Enemies:
5 Infantry
1 Rocketeers
1 Engineer
>>
No. 534544 ID: 76b151

>>534543
scratch that, 4 infantry, another notch on the rifle.
>>
No. 534548 ID: d2e870

>>534543
Nice shot, Sir. Moving into position. My throwing arm feels ready.

Sprint to N17
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 534552 ID: ab1da0

rolled 9, 6 = 15

botting early so Gaston can do stuffs:
[M1](T16)
move to (18U)
Crouch
heal on [I4] Pvt. Gaston at (17U)
heal on [I4] Pvt. Gaston at (17U)

Ok, Evilperson should get back under cover so he can reload, Mina, if you do go out there, just gernade them.
Evans, a force wall or two would be really useful I think? Sorry, I don't know well what [E]s can do.
Azure's current strategy works great.
[T] just run support and do what you can WITHOUT GOING OUT THERE! You will be shredded into confetti, and that's something no one should have to put back together.
>>
No. 534553 ID: 76b151

>>534552
Alright since Gaston in up I suggest he either get into the building or plant a grenade on some infantry if you don't mind being suicidally heroic.

Honestly we don't need heroes we need those enemy dead so get into the building. Lets whittle away these numbers a bit first and take advantage of that smokescreen when it goes to full.

Remember to close the door once you come inside so you don't expose me.
>>
No. 534556 ID: 76b151

Evilperson would you please remember to face north or northeast once you are inside? I need eyes on these fuckers to shoot them.
>>
No. 534557 ID: d2e870

>>534552
Well, I was planning to grenade the turret and whatever is in its vicinity. I'll sprint out next turn, get down inside the smoke and hope for the best.

We could as well take shelter in the building, heal up and draw this firefight out. Either way is fine with me.
>>
No. 534563 ID: 2baea8

rolled 10, 4, 10 = 24

>>534552
Hm? Ah, I am up. Merci, doctor and officer. Grenades will be rather underwhelming against infantry armor, as their shrapnel will do nothing.

Move 2N to U-15 (-2 for Prone)
Drop Prone
Fire Burst [7]x3 at [I] on 0-9 (TN 7 due to Prone +1)
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 2 'nades
>>
No. 534564 ID: 76b151

>>534563
Gaston you will need to change your target, that infantry is dead.
>>
No. 534566 ID: a7fa71

>Evans, a force wall or two would be really useful I think? Sorry, I don't know well what [E]s can do.
A force-wall could be quite useful, but I am currently busy on the floor being thankful that I am only practice bleeding out.

>>534557
Remember that the smoke is still only partially spread out on its second turn.
>>
No. 534579 ID: 78a386

Move S, 2SE, E to R18.
Reload
Ammo: 1Rx1
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

HAH! Those ponces couldn't aim if their life depended on it! Which it does! I'm reloading, but remember that the enemy rocketeer is also ready to shoot back! Stay away from the walls if possible.
>>
No. 534580 ID: 76b151

>>534579
If need be I can shoot the rocket out of the air, or our TK can lift it.
>>
No. 534581 ID: 2baea8

rolled 5, 9, 2 = 16

>>534564
How inattentive of me.

Move 2N to U-15 (-2 for Prone)
Drop Prone
Fire Burst [8]x3 at [I] on 0-10 (TN 8, +1 Prone, -1 Distance)
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 2 'nades

If I can, I'll use my last rolls and 2 shots still hit. Rolling again in case not.
>>
No. 534594 ID: d2e870

Thanks for the warning Sarge, I think it's better to stay away from the wall.

Change orders:

Sprint 1N 5W to N18
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 534623 ID: 9ddf68

>>534580
pretty sure lift can only be used on people sir

And I can't do shit other then get turn into hamburger meat so unless you guys can thin there numbers or find some way for me to get closer with the same amount of limbs I have now to when I get there all I can do is stay in here and watch our backs. speaking of which

move 2 west to M-18and look around the corner facing southwest
>>
No. 534628 ID: d2e870

>>534623
Rule: "The Lift power can only lift troops, but it can stop subsonic projectiles in midair."

Rockets are subsonic.

While I don't want to encourage any reckless behaviour, I think you have an ability that makes you harder to hit? And with sprinting, you might get into the smoke and then into melee range.

And I think Evans would love some trauma care.
>>
No. 534655 ID: 76b151

>>534623
You can get to our poor Engineer and stabilize him... then close the door after so you aren't exposed.
>>
No. 534775 ID: e97f9d
File 137663079354.png - (281.61KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-42.png )
534775

Enemy [I]nfantry on O9 takes 4 damage.
Enemy [I]nfantry on O9 killed.
>KILLS: 6
Enemy [I]nfantry on N9 takes 2 damage.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 534778 ID: e97f9d
File 137663134487.png - (268.35KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-43.png )
534778

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 534779 ID: 9ddf68

rolled 2 = 2

AH SHIT

use lift on rocket (since I can apparently)
>>
No. 534780 ID: 9ddf68

Crap

Just going to say this now but nobody taught me how to CATCH ROCKETS.
>>
No. 534793 ID: b055dc

>>534778
Looks like Sgt. Azure is suppressing them. They are keeping their heads down!

Void, look out for the explosion radius. I'm taking my chance and run out.

Sprint to H12
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 534794 ID: b055dc

Change orders:

Sprint to J12
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 2 grenades
Promotion Bonus: none

That should keep me out of sight for 1 turn.
>>
No. 534812 ID: 76b151

rolled 7 = 7

Well. I did ask for people to actually LOOK at the enemies last turn...

oh well I can save our walls at least.

Open Door
Aimed Shot [3] at [Rocket] on [K - 15].
Close Door
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 1Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 534817 ID: b055dc

>>534812
But Sir, Pvt. Gaston maintained visual contact to the enemy lines at all times! Or did you want one of us to get behind the barricades?
>>
No. 534818 ID: 76b151

>>534817
I'm just griping. It's a shame they all decided to vanish on us is all.
>>
No. 534826 ID: b055dc

>>534818
Ah, okay. But that's always a possibility when they have soft cover (and the whole western side is blocked by our smoke). At least they can't shoot at us as long as they lie down.
>>
No. 534842 ID: 2baea8

rolled 5 = 5

Move 2W to S-15 (-2 Prone)
Still Prone.
Tossing Grenade [5] at N-9 (+1 Prone?)
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 1 'nade

Mon Dieu! EvilPerson, I have had a stroke of brilliance. What if you aimed to destroy their cover?
>>
No. 534845 ID: 76b151

Oh there is one point of good news. If that Rocketeer is the same as the one we faced south then he is outta rockets.
>>
No. 534866 ID: 312c37

rolled 6 = 6

Move NE, open door, move NW, close door.
Go Prone
Aimed Shot [7] at wall on M10.
Modifiers: Prone +1 to-hit, -2 move, -1 to be hit
Ammo: 0Rx1
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

>>534842
I've been thinking of it. Guess this is the chance to do it! KI-YAH BITCHES! MOVE UP GUYS!
>>
No. 534869 ID: 76b151

Things are going fairly well. But we are still heavily outgunned with all those infantry running around. Gotta hedge our bets and keep the heavy hitters we do have around.

Botting Suggestion:

Medic, go to T-16 and finish healing I4. He is currently on S-15.
>>
No. 534874 ID: 0f5b37

Ok... Let's do this dance then!
[M1] (18U)
Move to (14T)
Heal on [I4] Gaston at (15U)
Heal on [I4] Gaston at (15U)
>>
No. 534878 ID: 76b151

>>534874


1) Your dice is broken

2) Gaston has moved to s-15
>>
No. 534879 ID: 3690ba

rolled 10, 10 = 20

Resubmitting rolls!
>>
No. 534881 ID: b055dc

>>534879
Dem healz.

Gaston must be pumped!
>>
No. 534884 ID: 76b151

>>534881
pity Gaston moved so our medic is healing empty air.
>>
No. 534891 ID: b055dc

>>534884
The order of actions during a turn is not clear to me, but I think it's possible to heal before Gaston moved? We organized asynchronous actions in one single turn before.
>>
No. 534892 ID: e97f9d

Actions are executed in the order that they are posted. OPS will change the action but not the order it's posted in.
>>
No. 534893 ID: 76b151

>>534812

>>534812
Well crap, I can't get a bead on that rocket. Everyone watch out its gonna hit!

Face West

Ammo: 2Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 534924 ID: 9ef2a5

Shame about those rolls being wasted, but I'm fairly certain what I posted was in OPS so I can change them!
[M1] (18U)
Move to (14S)
Heal on [I4] Gaston at (S-15)
Heal on [I4] Gaston at (S-15)
>>
No. 534925 ID: e97f9d

>>534924
Actually nothing you've posted this entire time was in OPS, but you're an [O]fficer, so it's ok.
>>
No. 534926 ID: 9ef2a5

rolled 7, 5 = 12

Blasted mobile battlefield interface! I cannot wait until the R&D boys fix my usual panel, until then, I'm probably going to continue to gaffe my rolls and orders apart!
>>
No. 534931 ID: 76b151

>>534842
>>533805
>>527193


Various examples of OPS

wiki link:

http://tgchan.org/wiki/Black_Company#Optimal_Post_Syntax
>>
No. 535329 ID: e97f9d
File 137681519555.png - (274.82KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-44.png )
535329

[I4] heals 2 damage.
[T2] takes 5 explosive damage.
[T2] is killed.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 535332 ID: e97f9d

>>535329
Correction: Enemy [I]nfantry at G3 is crouching.
>>
No. 535334 ID: e97f9d
File 137681579403.png - (280.44KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-45.png )
535334

[I1] takes 1 damage.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 535344 ID: 47fccc

rolled 9 = 9

>>535334
Tis but a flesh wound!

I could play it safe and sprint eastward towards you guys. But I think the smoke provides enough cover for me and it looks like the enemy is nice enough to give me some extra smoke. Time to blow stuff up.

Move 1N to J11
Face W
Go prone
Throw grenade [6] at E9
Modifiers: +1 (prone)
Ammo: 9R loaded, 2R spare, 1 grenade
Promotion Bonus: none
>>
No. 535375 ID: 76b151

Right, time to move. I think they decided to retreat to the building for now. I'm going to head to about S5-R5 in the next two turns.

Open Door
Sprint 6 N to [T-11] (-2 move Prone)
Face West
Ammo: 2Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 535395 ID: 2baea8

Double Move 2 NW, 2 N to Q-11. (-2 Prone)
Remain Prone, Face NW
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 1 'nade
>>
No. 535397 ID: 76b151

Also if anyone who is dead wants to re-deploy now is a good time. I believe we can do so east, there are no eyes there at the moment.
>>
No. 535413 ID: 47fccc

The flag is almost in grabbing range, do you want to clean everything up or do we just go for a quick grab?
>>
No. 535415 ID: 76b151

>>535413
there is still a crap load of infantry running around. anyone going for it is going to get shot at. A lot.
>>
No. 535416 ID: 88b204

Don't go for it I think, I thought about taking the [M]edic and tearing to the flag, but it was out of reach, AND there's the chance the runner will just slam into enemy infantry and stop short- Pretty sure that's a thing that can happen!
Probably going to try and get Void going again, if he leaves the [T] behind I'll just bot him as well.
>>
No. 535424 ID: 312c37

Stand up
Move 2N to R14.
Reload
Ammo: 1Rx0
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

I'll include my modifier bonuses in the rolls from here on I guess. Also MEDIC!
>>
No. 535426 ID: 76b151

>>535424
I think it was more the fact that you can't move diagonally across doorways.
>>
No. 535445 ID: 312c37

>>535426
It's always something.
>>
No. 535486 ID: 47fccc

>>535445
This shall be our platoon's motto and I will stitch it personally on our uniforms and banner after this mission.

"2nd Platoon - It's always something."

As for the mission, since the consent seems to be to secure the area by killing everything that moves, I'll readily devote the rest of my ammunition to that. But I have to say I can probably only take one infantry unit out, if even that. I'll probably retreat next turn and ask the medic for healing, but this turn I wanted to destroy the turret at least.

The nearby engineer is no danger for me, but I'm worried that enemy infantry is moving to the south on the western side, trying to flank us.

The most important thing is covering Sgt. Azure, he can control the entire area. He is our artillery equivalent and we are forward observers.
>>
No. 535500 ID: ab1da0

rolled 10, 3 = 13

*looks at map*
Wait, where's Void's X marking his corpse?
*[T2] has been killed.*
Oh. My condolences to his family...
Wellp, let's not send the rest of the squad to join him. I'd personally like to heal [E], but he's both very far away, and honestly, kinda outta fun stuff he can do, at the very least, he lost his turret, sooo if it's convienent, sure, but otherwise, natch. Might just need to see an [E] kick my squad's rear though.

ORDERS!
[M1] (14S)
Heal on [R2] {5} (R14)
Heal on [R2] {5} (R14)
Move to (16O)
Here's hoping that I can reach the [E] in time.
>>
No. 535521 ID: e97f9d

Since this is a tutorial mission, I will inform you that at the cost of 5 kills you may drop a resupply box that could completely replenish [E1]'s "fun stuff," as well as the ammo of at most three other soldiers.
>>
No. 535564 ID: e97f9d
File 137688385314.png - (264.21KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-46.png )
535564

Sorry, R2! Please do include your bonuses in the roll.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 535575 ID: e97f9d
File 137688474956.png - (263.96KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-47.png )
535575

[I1] takes 2 explosive damage.
[I1] is incapacitated.

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 535658 ID: 09c9d6

>>535575
Drawing my last breath, I mutter: Area is hot! Too dangerous for medic. Leave me here, I would only hold you back...

...now, I assume that I just stay on the ground here, sprayed with colour by the exercise grenades or something of the sort.
>>
No. 535661 ID: ab1da0

Command? Quick question-
[I4] Pvt. Gaston appears to be in position to make a Hail Mary dash to the flag. If we get it that would be the end of this training excerise right?
>>
No. 535662 ID: 76b151

I am probably going to be visible the enemy next turn. Please provide cover.

Sprint 6 N to [S-05] (-2 move Prone)
Face West
Ammo: 2Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 535663 ID: e97f9d

>>535661
[I4] is currently 7 squares away from the flag and can only move 6. If he got to the square the flag is on, that would be the end of the training exercise, as the flag would be captured. So, yes, but he couldn't do it this turn.
>>
No. 535666 ID: 76b151

>>535658
Actually I'd say its actually pretty safe for the medic to go into that cloud and stablize \ heal you. Remember in order to see they need someone right next to him and he'll have one turn of leeway. We just gotta give them something else to focus on and me being able to see and kill them is gonna be a big draw.
>>
No. 535682 ID: 09c9d6

>>535666
And then we could probably retreat into the other smoke grenade... well, your decision guys.
>>
No. 535708 ID: ab1da0

rolled 5, 10 = 15

...Very well then. Sorry Evans, but I'd rather an infantry than an engineer-your fun stuff just has too much set-up for our goals.
[M1](16O)
move to (12K)
Heal on [I1] Pvt. Minatosk on (11J)
Heal on [I1} Pvt. Minatosk on (11J)

Here's hoping Minatosk gets his orders in instead of being botted...
>>
No. 535711 ID: 2baea8

Move 1NW, 1 W, to 0-10. (-2 Prone)
Remain Prone.
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 1 'nade
>>
No. 535717 ID: 76b151

>>535708
gotta stabalize him first sir. I suggest changing your orders.
>>
No. 535722 ID: 312c37

Sprint 8N to R6.
Face west
Ammo: 1Rx0
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

I'm saving my last rocket in case I need to counter any last-ditch tactics.

Hey Azure how about you remember to mark your OVERWATCH so you can shoot a bit better if needed. Maybe at the flag area or that door?
Also what was that sound from the south? I think I heard something. Like a barrier being destroyed...
>>
No. 535724 ID: 76b151

>>535722
I haven't really needed it yet, but good point. I'll mark the door.

Changing orders:

Sprint 6 N to [S-05] (-2 move Prone)
Face West
Mark Overwatch on [G-5] [H-5] [H-6] [G-6]
Ammo: 2Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 535728 ID: ab1da0

rolled 4, 4 = 8

>>535717
...*facepalms*
[M1](16O)
move to (12K)
Stabilize on [I1] Pvt. Minatosk on (11J)
Heal on [I1} Pvt. Minatosk on (11J)
>>
No. 535729 ID: 76b151

well he is stabalized. No chance of him bleeding out thankfully.
>>
No. 536494 ID: e97f9d
File 137714397057.png - (253.46KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-48.png )
536494

[I1] is stabilized.
[I1] is healed.
[E1] is killed.

[ ENEMY PHASE ]
>>
No. 536497 ID: d2ad4a

EvilPerson, You have +1 move, the flag is seven spaces away by my count, Win this for us.
Everyone else, congratulations and give yourself a hand, we made it through this training mission!
>>
No. 536514 ID: e97f9d
File 137714611476.png - (264.16KB , 1000x2000 , mission7-49.png )
536514

[ ACTION PHASE ]
>>
No. 536517 ID: 76b151

Right me and evil could probably clear most of the blockade away giving Gaston a clear run.

Otherwise I can clear that infantry lying next to the flag and Evil can rush it.

Which shall we plan for?
>>
No. 536518 ID: d2ad4a

Oh.
...Hang on, moving around enemies diagonally is like moving around walls right? Because if not the madman dash to the flag thing I said earlier still applies.
EvilPerson or Minatosk can make the dash, if that's an option. If not, Evil can rock them in the face.
>>
No. 536527 ID: 76b151

>>536518
nah you can move diagonally around enemies just fine.

If you want to win this right now without bothering to destroy the remaining enemies just have that medic sprint for the flag, hes within 10 move and a medic with full out sprint has 11 (4+4+3).
>>
No. 536566 ID: 16c47c

Sprint 5W, NW, N to L4.
Capture flag.
Ammo: 1Rx0
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

I see a path! GOING FOR IT!
>>
No. 536571 ID: 42aa03

rolled 1, 10, 7 = 18

>>536566
Go, man, GO! It looks like their engineer failed a wall placement action.

I know there's no need for more orders, but I just feel trigger happy.

Move 1W to H11
Crouch
Burst Fire [8] at [E] on L6
Modifiers: +1 (crouch)
Ammo: 8R loaded, 2R spare, 1 grenades
Promotion Bonuses: none
>>
No. 536582 ID: 76b151

rolled 9 = 9

Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [M - 04].
Modifiers: +2 Prone
Ammo: 4Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot [3]
Damage: +1
>>
No. 536584 ID: 76b151

>>536571
>>536582
well the engineer and one infantry is gone. Gaston can easily make it, as can the medic.
>>
No. 536604 ID: 16c47c

rolled 2 + 1 = 3

Move 2W, NW to O5.
Crouch
Aimed Shot [7] at M3. (aim for square, if not possible then aim for the rocketeer)
Modifiers: +1 Crouched
Ammo: 0Rx0
Promotion bonuses: +1 hp, +1 move

Oh looks like that gap is too narrow for my muscular, armoured frame. Better clear some space then! EAT HELLFIRE, SUCKERS!

(If this misfires you may want to stand back)
>>
No. 536608 ID: 2baea8

Double Move 1N, 2NW, 1W, 1NW, 1NE, 1N to L-4 (+0 Standing)
Standing
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 1 'nade
>>
No. 536621 ID: 42aa03

>>536604
>>536608
"When the rocketeer fires, it's safest to stand where he was aiming at." - Black Company Manual
>>
No. 536626 ID: 42aa03

>>536608
Attention Pvt. Gaston, you only have 6 moves this turn because you are prone: 4 (base) - 2 (prone) + 4 (sprint) = 6

There's an infantry in our back. Lt. Zaelix, our medic could either make an attempt at capturing the flag, take cover in the other smoke cloud so a grenade does not take me and the medic out at the same time or give me some healz.
>>
No. 536643 ID: 76b151

>>536608
Gaston you can make the flag by going 1 north, 3 NW, 2 N.
>>
No. 536672 ID: 2baea8

>>536626
It seems I have made a terrible mistake.
Double Move 1N, 3NW, 2N to L-4 (-2 move for Standing)
Standing
Ammo: 6Rx2 / 1 'nade
>>
No. 536704 ID: d2ad4a

rolled 9, 10 = 19

Because we've already got a guy doing the mad dash and I'd like to have contingency plans...
[M1] (12K)
move to (11J)
Rotate shield to face East,South East, South, South West
heal on [I1] Minatosk at (11H)
heal on [I1] Minatosk at (11H)
>>
No. 536711 ID: e97f9d
File 137721685960.jpg - (29.12KB , 300x235 , takeover complete.jpg )
536711

Primary objective completed.
Secondary objective failed.
Tertiary objective #1 completed.
Tertiary objective #2 failed.

No medals awarded.

No promotions awarded.

[ STAND BY FOR NEXT MISSION ]
>>
No. 536712 ID: 9ddf68

that went better then I thought it would. I also learned I'm crap in open areas and rockets hate me with a fiery passion
>>
No. 536713 ID: d2995c

We won! And with only 7 out of 12 soldiers 'dead'!
>>
No. 536715 ID: 76b151

>>536711
we forgot completely about looking for that hidden intelligence hah.
>>
No. 536718 ID: e97f9d
File 137721773560.png - (7.64KB , 169x186 , yeltzinneutral.png )
536718

Somehow I get the impression that many of you are still not quite 'ready.' Additionally, you lack skilled leadership. However, we have no further time to train you. Because of this, I will be stepping in as your [O]fficer for your next mission. Hopefully your future [O]fficers will then be able to lead from example.
>>
No. 536719 ID: 76b151

>>536718
Oh good, someone who knows what he is doing. No offence to Lt. Zaealix but his boots were so new they squeeked.
>>
No. 536720 ID: 2baea8

>>536719
To be fair, we'd have done far worse without him guiding unresponsive soldiers and calling the reinforcements. Doing something is better than doing nothing (except when it involves explosives missing their target).
>>
No. 536722 ID: 76b151

>>536720
True, without him we wouldn't have had you up and blowing up those barricades.
>>
No. 536725 ID: d2995c

I have been considering officering, but an example would be quite welcome.
>>
No. 536736 ID: d2ad4a

>>536719
None taken Azure, that squeaking was getting on my nerves too. I'll be studying Yeltzin's tactics and learning from them for the time being.
In the meantime, Alister here is fresh out the medic corps, and ready to serve. Here's hoping next time we don't lose half the squad getting the job done!
>>
No. 536807 ID: a5e6d0
File 137724582347.png - (9.33KB , 637x370 , dices.png )
536807

Legend for diagram:
from the left: 10s rolled, 9s rolled, ... 1s rolled
109 rolls in total (incl. orders changed)


Platoon Stats:
Kills: [M] [I] [I] [I] [T] [I] [S] [I] (+ [I] [E])
Kills: 8 (+2)
Losses: 10
Revives: 3

Sgt.Azure: 6 kills. (+1)
Pvt. Minativik: 1 kill (+1)
Pvt. Void: 1 kill

Damage taken: 40 + 8 (shield)
Damage dealt: 37 (+5)
Healz: 9 + (2)
Walls walked into: 3

The numbers in brackets are what we would have done to the enemy next round,if the mission continued. I included them to make us feel better about ourselves.

Dice rolled: 98 (approx. (excl. orders changed))
Successful dice ACTs: 56 (cleared the requirement)
Ratio: ca. 57% success rate

I tried to exclude dices which were rolled for changed orders, but the thread is a bit confusing.

Unerring Shot Award: Sgt. Azure, with 100% accuracy on this mission. Literally every shot was a kill.
>>
No. 536812 ID: a5e6d0

>>536807
Addendum: Our average roll was a 6,35 on this mission, slightly better than expected.
>>
No. 536868 ID: e0c719

>>536807
Sgt. Azure has built his promotions so that it is impossible for him to miss a shot within his range, and it will always kill any infantry unit. The tradeoff to this is that he is still pretty weak; none of those promotions went to things that could have made him stronger or faster or able to fire more shots without reloading, etc. But it's a pretty good build if you're able to get into position.
>>
No. 536887 ID: a5e6d0

>>536868
Sometimes a bigger gun gives you, well, a bigger gun.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason