[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 375890)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 132513614034.png - (24.75KB , 800x467 , BLACKCOMPANYTITLE.png )
375890 No. 375890 ID: 10d022

Welcome back, you sons of bitches! Last time we briefed Black Company was pushing into Zangano territory. In case you've somehow forgotten, they initiated aggressions by attacking and decimating one of our troop transport convoys.

So far, they have been slow to respond to our attacks. However, this will change, as the Zangano military is rising into high alert. Expect reinforcements to be more frequent and more swift, and positions more heavily guarded.

Previous thread: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/274466.html
Information thread: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/339164.html

By the way, let me finish sending information before you interrupt my transmission, you little fucks.
Expand all images
>>
No. 375891 ID: 10d022
File 132513616010.png - (651.76KB , 1043x3338 , title.png )
375891

We are still in need of soldiers! To become a soldier you need only put the letter of your class followed by a name identifying you in the Name field.
For example: '[I] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'. In battle you will be given a number to differentiate you, so you would be changed to '[I1] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'.

Returning troops: If you have previously earned a promotion, please pick one of your stats to increase. You will be given an alternate stat card which you will post every time you enter a battle. One promotion means one upgrade.
Unfortunately, due to a fire at the records office, all promotion progress has been lost.
>>
No. 375892 ID: 10d022
File 132513618493.png - (17.05KB , 459x387 , officer.png )
375892

OFFICERS: We still need you. You are the coordinators of battle and the deciders of strategy and tactics.
Fancy hats available!
>>
No. 375893 ID: 10d022
File 132513623598.png - (38.90KB , 600x800 , blackcompanyposter.png )
375893

And with that, recruitment is open. Hop to it, worms! Sign up to die I mean fight for your country!
>>
No. 375894 ID: 55c4cf
File 132513663927.png - (332.15KB , 555x555 , 1311317589_octary_chestday2011_09.png )
375894

R-reporting for duty.
>>
No. 375895 ID: b34c46

Sgt. Ku'aki I thought we had your uniform situation handled already. Somebody find this medic a shirt before we go live fire.
>>
No. 375897 ID: 86699d

Joining up to sit on my ass.
>>
No. 375898 ID: 6a5a08

Where's the trigger on this thing again?
>>
No. 375899 ID: 1605c7

>>375895
Nuuuuuuuuu she's fine just the way she is!
>>
No. 375900 ID: f72f26
File 132514068823.png - (159.57KB , 690x662 , Fryman.png )
375900

Sergeant Fryman iis in the house and read-

>>375894

WOAH-HO-HO!!

Looking GOOD Ku-aki!

>>375895

hey O-man, I think I got an Idea for some psycological warfar . . . I you know what I mean
>>
No. 375902 ID: b88147
File 132514141884.png - (15.78KB , 368x413 , privatesmokey.png )
375902

Sargent Ku'aki, that uniform is something to smoke to. don't mind, do ya?
>>
No. 375904 ID: bfe7b2
File 132514179944.png - (20.84KB , 574x574 , suh.png )
375904

Who needs triggers, I say whack 'em up close.
>>
No. 375911 ID: 5eea01

Skyline Industries combat android Omikron-001 reporting for duty, sir.

I hope anti-biological sentiments will be kept to a minimum.
>>
No. 375919 ID: 71657e
File 132514726247.jpg - (214.49KB , 937x1000 , BLACKCOMPANY.jpg )
375919

Reporting for duty, my lord. I guarantee, this armour is regulation.
>>
No. 375921 ID: b0d1a8
File 132514835910.png - (18.63KB , 512x512 , mason.png )
375921

Where did you want this?
>>
No. 375925 ID: 9a34be

Field Engineer Silverfayte reporting. I hope we'll... get... along...

>>375911
Holy shit, is that a combat android? Command got us a combat android? This is the best Company
>>
No. 375931 ID: a2fa74

Reporting for duty with my additional sentry.
>>
No. 375936 ID: f5e4b4
File 132515545494.png - (166.50KB , 750x750 , Brosnikov.png )
375936

Priv...--I mean Sergeant Broskinov reporting for duty, ready to kill, heal or even both things at the same time, sir!
>>
No. 375937 ID: 10d022
File 132515639529.jpg - (87.54KB , 950x730 , blackcompanytitle2.jpg )
375937

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[R1] Pvt. Suggestion
[R2] Pvt. Smokey
[R3] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Sgt. Fryman
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Sgt. Seven
>>
No. 375939 ID: b88147

Captain, can i smoke in the chopper, sir?
>>
No. 375944 ID: 5eea01

>>375925
That is correct. I see you have an appreciation for heavily armored, disposable units between yourself and the enemy.

I have to say I have reservations about having so many specialists on the team. Private Kursk and I will be very busy with standard combat, it seems.
>>
No. 375954 ID: dc602a
File 132516311254.png - (11.90KB , 256x256 , ApolloSheetA.png )
375954

I don't think there are any need for introductions.
>>
No. 375958 ID: e75a2f
File 132516457890.jpg - (311.84KB , 1024x1024 , MurderBot.jpg )
375958

Responding to request for additional assault units.

Currently donning disguise 'Medic' to sow confusion among enemy ranks.
>>
No. 375961 ID: 6a5a08

>>375904
Brilliant!

>>375937
Q: Is there any rule against looting the bodies of fallen enemies and/or teammates?
>>
No. 375965 ID: 199718

That's right. I'm back for more. Anyone seen my tank around?

Requested promotion upgrade: + to HP please.
>>
No. 375968 ID: c0bb4e

Well... I could either be a medic, or an officer. Which would you guys prefer?
>>
No. 375972 ID: f28437

Pvt. Berger reporting for duty, sir.

>>375968
I think we´re more in need of another Officer than medic.
>>
No. 375984 ID: 10d022
File 132518055141.png - (312.89KB , 800x1800 , classes.png )
375984

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[I3] Pvt. Apollo
[I4] Pvt. Can-Opener
[R1] Pvt. Suggestion
[R2] Pvt. Smokey
[R3] Pvt. Suh
[R4] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T1] Sgt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Berger
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Sgt. Seven

GUESS WHAT, MAGGOTS? YOUR FANCY CLASS CARDS ARE NOW INVALID BECAUSE THE REVISED CORE INDEX HAS BEEN RELEASED. ALSO YOU ARE NOW ROLLING FOR HIGH NUMBERS INSTEAD OF LOW NUMBERS.

>>375961
There is no rule against it but there is no rule for it, therefore you cannot do it!
>>
No. 375987 ID: 6a5a08

>>375984
I sense a lot of explosions in our near future.
>>
No. 376002 ID: 46c430

Ah, what the hell, I'll join up. Give me assault, huh?
>>
No. 376004 ID: a1d7ad

I'm not to late to join the mission I hope
>>
No. 376005 ID: a1d7ad

Let me fix my call sign
>>
No. 376018 ID: b88147

so... all that effort... AWWW WHATEVER, lets go kill somebody.
>>
No. 376027 ID: c0bb4e

Well, I decided to be a medic. So, Private Bones reporting for duty.
>>
No. 376051 ID: a1d7ad
File 132521139473.png - (37.83KB , 363x359 , Srg Black.png )
376051

All shall fear the extended range of my lifting powers!
>>
No. 376055 ID: b88147
File 132521183454.png - (7.58KB , 529x231 , officersmokey.png )
376055

Alright, gents. Since i've been told that Ol Smokey can't have Cigarettes next to the flammable explosives, I put a request into command to ask to be made officer.

So here's the deal, don't give me crap and i won't get you killed. Hope we get along just classy.
>>
No. 376056 ID: 0448b9
File 132521277174.png - (359.78KB , 900x1141 , Nixchar.png )
376056

Happy to be of ssservice...
>>
No. 376058 ID: 10d022
File 132521378897.png - (40.40KB , 800x600 , attackmap.png )
376058

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[I3] Pvt. Apollo
[I4] Pvt. Can-Opener
[I5] Pvt. Kolland
[R1] Pvt. Suggestion
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[R3] Sgt. EvilPerson
[T1] Sgt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Berger
[T3] Sgt. Black
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Bones
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[S2] Pvt. Nix
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Sgt. Seven

OH WELL LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

Officers, this is the map of the enemy installations we are focusing on. These sites are located on a Zangano-controlled mountain range near the border. Here is some intel:
*Ciudad Canalla - A small enemy city. High production. High enemy presence. High civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
*Fábrica de Canalla - Enemy factory. Suspected arms manufacturing plant. Low enemy presence. Medium civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
*La Base Militar Canalla - Enemy military training camp, west of Blackguard City. Medium enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
*La Base Aérea - Air base near Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: Very High.
*Military Base - Unnamed, formally unmapped military base far south of Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
*Gas Stations - There are two gas stations in the area. Low enemy presence. Low civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Low. Estimated strategical impact: Low.
*Planta de Energía Nuclear de Canalla - A nuclear power plant. Medium enemy presence. Medium civilian presence. Low defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: High.
*Aceite de Canalla - An oil refinery. Medium enemy presence. High civilian presence. Low defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
*Missile Silo - An unnamed missile silo off the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
*Fort Toluca - An enemy fortress on the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
*Fort Jericho - An enemy army base, also on the road to Blackguard. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.

Officers, please select a target to prepare for an assault! One way or another, we will take this sector!

Please note signups for officers and soldiers are open up to the moment the mission begins.
>>
No. 376060 ID: b88147

Welp, i suggest we start small. Boys, anybody up for one gas of a time at the gas stations?

Then i'm choosing gas stations as a beginning point.

What does Major Circle say? Since he is the more experienced one.
>>
No. 376064 ID: 3d1c2e

>>376060

It's not my place to interject, as I am only a private, but capturing the petrol station seems like a task whose payoff would not exceed the risk of losing any of our soldiers. To capture it would be to deny enemies 50 percent of their ability to refuel their vehicles. Once we capture one, we would need to spare men to defend it from our enemies. Furthermore, it would likely increase enemy presence about the second, and with any reduced manpower that we may suffer as a result of capturing the first, it would make capturing the second a lot harder. Overall, it seems like effort wasted.

If I may be so bold as to provide my own suggestion, I say that we should capture the power plant, as it likely provides power to many of the other facilities controlled by the enemy, and we could effectively disable their arms production, among other things.

That's my two cents, I'll fall back into line now.
>>
No. 376065 ID: b88147

>>376064

Private Kursk, you do have a good point. But keep in mind that you all are still fresh and haven't the mindset to jump straight into the Modicum with complete strangers at your sides.
The gas stations may not provide us with a strategic advantage, It will provide us with experience in teamwork and help us officers to determine which special niche we can place you to make full tactical use of your abilities.

I am open for suggestions similar to this one, but if any Private wishes to usurp authority- the only thing stopping me from straddling the life from you will be Major Circle and Command.

My ears are always open, Gentlemen.
>>
No. 376066 ID: 6a5a08

>>376065
What if we split up and took both gas stations? The enemy's fuel access would be decreased, and we could afford to move in some armor support further in.

In theory.
Maybe?
>>
No. 376067 ID: b34c46

Our first strike needs to secure the greatest reward for the lowest risk we can manage. My own personal preference would be to hit their air field first and secure our own air superiority, but it will be a hard nut to crack. Lt. Smokey does have a point about the number of green recruits here, so maybe we should find a softer nut first. Intel says the power plant is the only other target easier to capture than it's value deserves, and the current defenses are still minimal. We'll just have to be careful of the civies.

Just as a reminder, on previous missions there could be anywhere between one and six vehicles and/or canine patrol handlers. Usually people have had to step out of their other jobs to fill those rolls, but if somebody wanted to be a full time floater, we could probably do that.
>>
No. 376069 ID: b88147

>>376067

Then I will side with circle on the Power plant, Are we ready to suck the life outta these suckers?

Then Arm up folks.
>>
No. 376070 ID: e75a2f

From analyzing available data, the Foundry or the Power Plant make viable targets for disrupting enemy supply lines in a meaningful way. However this will limit the effectiveness of demolitions as the presence of noncombatants make that option unviable.

The La Base Cantalla makes an attractive target as military presence and defenses are not as strong as other surrounding bases, and there is no risk of civilian casualties, allowing our Rocketeers to be utilized to their full potential. There will also be supplies and equipment we could possibly make use of at that base, and if not we deny them a fortified position with which to stage defenses should we attack nearby areas in the future.

Out of the targets presented I believe any of the three targets mentioned prove to be the best choices at this time.
>>
No. 376071 ID: 6a5a08

>>376067
So hey.
Rockets in active nuke plant. Probably bad idea right? Maybe use explosive guys should take care of the support roles today.
Or something. If that's okay.
>>
No. 376072 ID: dc602a

"Honestly, we should start in from the north. Looks like we can demonstrate our ability as a team on the gas station there, then work our way south, occupying and capturing any significant structures along the way.

It makes no sense to either, a) hotdrop to the gas station in the middle of this combat zone with so many fresh recruits, or b) attack a structure that while might provide significant benefits, could potentially wipe out more then half of our force.

Begin slow, cover our tracks and make progress with calculated considerations. According to intel, with my proposed plan of attack we would be assaulting Fort Jericho second and that could provide us with necessary maps, information, or armaments to advance west from there.

This would also leave the entire northern sector completely secure, with only a bridge between us and the remaining forces of the southern sector."
>>
No. 376075 ID: 5eea01
 

>>
No. 376076 ID: a1d7ad

rolled 8 = 8

>>376067
>>376069
"Sounds good sirs, I'm ready to move whenever you give the order."

Use lift on Can of Soda
>>
No. 376077 ID: b88147

>>376072
>>376071
>>376070
Alright men, i have reviewed your suggestions and have taken a brief think about them... But i must stick with the power plant idea- or default to the Gas station idea.

Power plant means we cannot use explosives of anykind to keep our asses from radiation.

But the Gas stations do not provide much footing for us either.

For fear of causing a little disgruntledness i will have to stick with The power plant structure.
>>
No. 376082 ID: b34c46

>>376071
The outside of a nuclear plant is reenforced concrete. If they let us do much of the fighting inside the plant itself, they weren't going to stop us from taking it in the first place. I'm more concerned about catching civies in the blasts than biting into the gooey radioactive center. I suspect we will still have use for some light artillery on this strike, but we'll leave the heavy tank at home, okay?
>>
No. 376085 ID: 5eea01

Sir, what are the limits on collateral damage?

I will adjust my programming to account for the set limits.
>>
No. 376087 ID: b88147

>>376082
so be it, light artillery til specified

check crosshairs and no shooting each other.
>>
No. 376088 ID: b34c46

>>376077
Okay, we'll keep the explosives away from the squishy bits, but if Crazy Ivanov shows up with his rocket launcher, I'm not telling him he can't come out to play.
>>
No. 376089 ID: 6a5a08

>>376082
That's why you're the boss.
>>
No. 376090 ID: 10d022
File 132521847473.png - (7.65KB , 169x186 , yeltzin.png )
376090

Lieutenant, please quell that uppitiness towards your troops. You yourself were an enlisted man not too long ago.

If you are planning on assaulting the nuclear plant, gentlemen, take great care in your approach. I found another gray hair in my comb today. If I find out you've caused a nuclear emergency on our border, the radiation will not be what is making all my hair fall out.
>>
No. 376091 ID: 5eea01

And the civilians, sir?
>>
No. 376093 ID: b88147

>>376090

y-Yes sir, do my best, sir.
>>
No. 376103 ID: 10d022
File 132521947864.png - (98.19KB , 400x600 , support.png )
376103

>>376091
Civilian casualties will go on your record. Sometimes such things are unavoidable, but I expect you to control and evacuate civilians to the best of your ability.

Here is the support you may take on this mission. If you bring tanks, I expect you to park them outside if and when you enter. No extemporized doorways, please.
>>
No. 376104 ID: b88147

>>376103
I'm thinking dogs, what is your opinion Major?
Small, agile, and quick to distract enemies and earn kills.
>>
No. 376109 ID: b34c46

Everybody likes dogs. Who wants to get some training at animal handling?
>>
No. 376110 ID: f72f26

>>376109
sir, I volunteer for dog training sir!
>>
No. 376112 ID: 6a5a08

>>376109
I volunteer. Still not comfortable with the whole rockets in the nuke plant dealio.
>>
No. 376113 ID: e75a2f

Dogs would certainly go a long way in keeping civilians away from the action. It is my understanding people generally do not like being accosted by snarling 4-legged beasts.
>>
No. 376118 ID: b88147

>>376110
>>376112
>>376113
alright boys, then i choose dogs. Be ready to take on another mouth to feed, they'll be your best friends.
>>
No. 376128 ID: b34c46

Yay dogs.

Let's order up some light tanks to help "encourage" the civies to find new employment as well. They can guard the perimeter once we breach. Anybody wanna drive one? EvilPerson?

Oh, and I know how much you foot sloggers like riding on the back of tanks on the way to the fight, but please get off once the fighting starts. There have been too many accidents in training.
>>
No. 376135 ID: e75a2f

Do we know what kind of defenses guard the power plant? Driving a unit of light tanks into a minefield for instance is generally a gross misallocation of resources.
>>
No. 376147 ID: 5eea01

Sir, a word of warning.

Some earlier development versions of the Skyline Industries combat android line have had...difficulties with animals. It is supposed to have been fixed in my version, but it hasn't exactly...been...tested yet.

Just a heads-up, sir.
>>
No. 376166 ID: e75a2f

If command is set on fielding armor for this mission, I will apply to man one of the tanks.
>>
No. 376167 ID: b88147

You know what we need? Some more snipers, i may have to phone around and ask some civis that i know to throw up some custom made posters... maybe get them to make a few calls.

Yeah, can see it now. A whole firing squad of snipes just for me to command...

*falls into daydreams*
>>
No. 376169 ID: bfe7b2

Doing a lot of lugging this useless metal tube around, so toss me a leash.

They could use another set of teeth-
>>
No. 376170 ID: eb672d

Infantry Model: Zak Unit 01 reporting in Sirs. Ready to deploy when required.
>>
No. 376171 ID: b88147

Infantry bots, you guys are neat... Just saying...

I'm sure we'll kill all sorts of enemies together.
>>
No. 376173 ID: 888174

Did someone say more snipers? Because I heard more snipers.

So I am totally taking a shot at this.

Heh heh.
>>
No. 376174 ID: 55c4cf

Sergeant Ku'aki requesting permission to run a small squad of soldiers in whatever missions befall us.
Privates Kursk and Suh are in my list for an effective squad. I am also having a Sniper sent in directly for my squad.

I humbly request a telekinetic to help round off my team. I have no personal suggestions for this unit. I will advise and help lead my squad to victory for the Black Company!
>>
No. 376175 ID: 14e1f3

>>376174
Should that squad be formed, I offer my help to fill the telekinetic spot. I´ll lift them, you shoot them.
>>
No. 376191 ID: 9f16b1

>>376128
I would love to get a second go in a tank. I'll even try to avoid damaging our objective if that's what it takes! Oh glorious beast of steel - it is time to trample those before us.
>>
No. 376194 ID: 0ed6af

Should I withhold a round of camaraderie-enhancing robrofists until after the mission or deploy them now to enhance co-operation?
>>
No. 376211 ID: 0448b9

>>376173
*shakes head disapprovingly*
>>376174
A sniper sent in directly, you say?
>>
No. 376220 ID: e75a2f

>>376174

Requesting permission to provide Armor support for Sgt. Ku'aki and her team. I would hate to lose so many specialists before the doors are breached.
>>
No. 376223 ID: 6a5a08
File 132527842769.jpg - (63.38KB , 432x432 , suggestion.jpg )
376223

These always seemed so much lighter in the video games.
Good news is I found the trigger! Um, if you see something falling, you should probably move out of the way.
>>
No. 376230 ID: 10d022
File 132528205799.png - (32.09KB , 600x500 , animalhandler.png )
376230

Here are your [A]nimal handlers, gentlemen!

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[La1] Can-Opener
[La2] EvilPerson
[A1] Sgt. Fryman
[A2] Pvt. Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[I3] Pvt. Apollo
[I4] Pvt. Kolland
[I5] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[R1] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Pvt. Berger
[T2] Sgt. Black
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Bones
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[S2] Pvt. Nix
[S3] Pvt. Joker
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Sgt. Seven

I am sorry Private Suh but we only have enough dogs for two handlers, you will have to remain a Rocketeer.
>>
No. 376231 ID: 10d022
File 132528209892.png - (13.10KB , 452x228 , lighttank.png )
376231

REGRETTABLY I must inform Major Circle and Lieutenant Smokey that we will only be able to field three tanks, not four.

This means that there is still one tank left open!
>>
No. 376236 ID: 6a5a08

Sweet, I always wanted a dog. Why do we get beanbag guns?
>>
No. 376324 ID: 46c430

Well, as it seems nobody wants to do it, I offer to pilot the last tank. We've already got a lot of infantry anyway.
>>
No. 376340 ID: 6f1d54
File 132529926641.png - (339.69KB , 800x683 , Deeeeerp.png )
376340

Who do I have to shoot to get a decent cup of tea around here?
>>
No. 376343 ID: 10d022
File 132530011569.png - (45.96KB , 1000x500 , powerplant0.png )
376343

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[La1] Can-Opener
[La2] EvilPerson
[La3] Kolland
[A1] Sgt. Fryman
[A2] Pvt. Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[I3] Pvt. Apollo
[I4] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I5] Pvt. Ritwuul
[R1] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Pvt. Berger
[T2] Sgt. Black
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Bones
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[S2] Pvt. Nix
[S3] Pvt. Joker
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Sgt. Seven

Major Circle please place your men inside the green rectangle! This is your last chance to be deployed at the start of the battle!
>>
No. 376352 ID: b34c46

For the sake of simplifying orders and deployment, we will be working in four squads for this mission.

One squad will consist of M1 I2 R1 T1 E1 and S4 who I understand is inbound. They will be escorted by La1 and designated Shark squad

I have other squads of M2 I1 I3 S1 T2 E2 with La2 and M3 I4 I5 S2 S3 E3 with La3 that need call signs or something. I am taking suggestions.

The two animal handlers and their pack of dogs will operate independently, and will be designated Team Walkies
>>
No. 376359 ID: 6a5a08

>>376352
So basically, we just have the dogs maul everything? And, uh, shoot them with beanbags too. Not the dogs, the people. The enemy people.

Why are we the only team that gets walkie-talkies?
>>
No. 376364 ID: b34c46
File 132530632390.png - (61.43KB , 1000x500 , deployment.png )
376364

In the absence of further intel on potential enemy deployment, we are pushing in tight and using the tanks for some light cover. Team Walkies will be using their speed to sweep in around the flanks. We will pacify the exterior as quickly as possible and secure the door for entry. Once we have eyes inside, we may attempt to make ourselves another door someplace unlikely to cause trouble.
>>
No. 376367 ID: e75a2f

>>376364
Mako's saddled up and ready to roll; Just give the order and we'll get this party started.

Hippy-haiku, brother trucker!
>>
No. 376368 ID: 6a5a08

>>376367
Good luck, freaky fish guy!
>>
No. 376400 ID: a2fa74

>>376364
Are those fuel tanks south of our position?
Those better not be fuel tanks south of our position.
Lets get away from those things before the hostiles realize they could wipe half of us out with one rocket.
>>
No. 376425 ID: 1cb01f

>>376364
Sir, I apologize but it appears that you deployed Sgt. Black twice and me not at all. Is it right to assume that my position is in the middle, with the rest of my squad,sir?
>>
No. 376428 ID: 5eea01

Team Squiddle, advance on the left flank. Try to stay in cover until we reach the building.
>>
No. 376446 ID: 55c4cf

>>376425
That is correct, Private Bull.
Welcome to Shark Squad.
>>
No. 376462 ID: f5e4b4

Hell yes, let's get this party started! Ready to kick ass, sir.
>>
No. 376463 ID: 1cb01f

>>376446
*Salutes*

Yes, Ma`am! Happy to be here, Ma`am! And its Berger, not Bull, Ma`am.
>>
No. 376471 ID: 55c4cf

>>376463
You're Bull in the Shark Squad, Private.
>>
No. 376479 ID: 45db87

I'm afraid my ID papers got lost in the system? Something's gone wrong here and I sincerely hope that it isn't my fault. I was told they should be sending me a replacement soon good lord this is a disaster.

Well, regardless, Private Flint Cross, Sniper, Reporting for

Dogs.

They brought dogs.

I don't need to get near the dogs, do I? I'm just going to sit in the back and oh my god they're being kept right here oh god no no no no no no
>>
No. 376480 ID: 10d022
File 132533167750.png - (82.63KB , 1000x500 , powerplant1.png )
376480

LOCAL: "Vaya, vaya-- la mierda!"

COMM1: Looks like they were expecting you, forward. Plant is in the process of evacuation. Weapons free, you are cleared to engage. Do not harm civilians, over.

(Recruits will now have to wait for deployment to join the battle.)

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 376483 ID: 0ed6af

rolled 2, 1, 8 = 11

[Move 3E, crouch, burst fire on the infantry to the NE]
>>
No. 376484 ID: 10d022
File 132533311284.png - (76.63KB , 800x1800 , controlpanel.png )
376484

BY THE WAY officers here is your control panel.
>>
No. 376489 ID: 9f16b1

rolled 9, 10, 8 = 27

Haha oh wow, chaos. MIND THE TANK MOVEMENTS GUYS. OR JUST GET ON THE BACK OF THE TANKS TO GET IN THE ACTION FASTER.

>>376483
"I'd love to let you finish that guy off, but I might as well hit him on my way. Someone deal with the rocketeer and TK at the back though!"

Spend 1 act to ACCELERATE.
Move 2E, 2NE 2E (over the enemy I and M units! No mercy!) and then 2NE.
Fire S.BURST southwards at the enemy rocketeer.
>>
No. 376495 ID: 745331

rolled 2 = 2

I move 1E, and 1SE, placing me in front of Sgt. Ku'aki. I then throw a grenade towards the engineer directly four squares East of my resulting position.
>>
No. 376496 ID: 745331

>>376495
In front of Private Bones, rather.
>>
No. 376499 ID: a1d7ad

rolled 6 = 6

"That's Kraken not Squiddle Pvt. Omikron-001, but a solid plan non the less.

Pvt. Butts, hop on the tank if you want a ride to the battle field, if not then say so now."

Move South-West 1 on to the back of the tank, go prone and then Lift the sniper once we reach our destination.

"Taste Telekinesis Zangano scum!"
>>
No. 376500 ID: bfe7b2

rolled 5 = 5

Spend 1 Move to Prone.

"Tanks go in, civies come out, I'm neither ! Explosions are cool but I like you guys too much to open fire on."
>>
No. 376505 ID: a1d7ad

>>376499
"Hey wait, this tag says T3, that's not right."
Throws it away and puts the proper T2 tag in its place.
(Also that's South East, not South West but I guess that's obvious considering I'm getting on the tank, derp)
>>
No. 376509 ID: f5e4b4

Alright, let's let the comrade in the tank go first, for now let's play safe.

Moving into prone position.
>>
No. 376511 ID: c4e86d

rolled 7, 1, 4 = 12

"Let's do this Br... I mean Kraken Team. Just like the 'roid said, flank North and get in position."

MOVE 3 EAST
CROUCH

"Good shooting, robot, but let me show you how a human does it."

BURST into ROCKETEER to the EAST
-1 for RANGE
+1 for CROUCH
>>
No. 376512 ID: c4e86d

"Um... Anyways, that damn greasy Zangano Rockeymonkey... Butts! Fayte! Unload into the filthy tubehugger as soon as possible!"
>>
No. 376513 ID: 9f16b1
File 132534585053.jpg - (117.33KB , 1000x900 , [R] SgtEvilPerson.jpg )
376513

<Late stat card - big thanks to Overlord/Kursk!>
>>
No. 376520 ID: b34c46

Okay gentlemen, we have contact.

A1, your priority is to work with your dogs to get that rocket to your south neutralized as quickly as possible. Nobody else has a good way to sneak around the barriers or shoot through them reliably enough to take him down.

Kraken, you are in charge of sweeping in around the defenses from the north. Rocketeer is your priority, but watch the sniper at the side of the building too.

La1, I need you to breech those defenses with a good ram so we can get to the squishy bits in the back. Enemy TKs are your priority for your own safety.

La3 it would be nice if you could sweep around south to help support La1 against that back TK.
The rest of Falcon can engage targets of opportunity, but watch the civies.
>>
No. 376525 ID: f72f26
File 132535088357.png - (233.56KB , 681x850 , Fryman2.png )
376525

rolled 3, 1, 10, 1, 4, 3, 9 = 31

Go forth my beasts of war!!!

1:Alexi leap
2:Alexi bite rocket man
3:Kassandra leap
4:Kassandra bite rocket man
5:Lawyer leap
6:Lawyer bite Engineer
7:Fryman shoot engineer
>>
No. 376526 ID: a2fa74

>>376480
DEPLOYING A SENTRY HERE!
Then I'm following the tank.
I'm not being stupid; it's in case they try to flank us.
>>
No. 376539 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 3, 10 = 13

[Rolled a 4 (miss) for shooting Enemy Infantry in last post, forgot Act can be used to Move]

Let's roll! I'm gonna circle around towards the immobilized sniper's position with Dave, Fang and Candy will help with the enemies in cover.

[A2] move 2NE 2 E, fire at Enemy Infantry if not killed by Tank Splatter.
[D4'Dave'] move 5 NE, 8 E, expending acts and putting next to Sniper.
[D5;Fang'] move 5 E (once La2 move resolved beyond that point), spend 1 Act to move 2 SE, 2E, Bite Sentry
[D6;Candy'] move 2 SE 3E (once La2 move resolved beyond that point), spend 1 Act to move 3 E, 2SE, Bite Sentry

Dogs can leap over 'cades, right?
[Rolling for Bites]
>>
No. 376545 ID: 10d022

>>376539
Barricades, maybe. Not force walls.
>>
No. 376551 ID: 86699d

rolled 5 = 5

taking a shot at that damn rocketeer to the east, let's see how he likes a round to the gut
>>
No. 376555 ID: 0448b9

rolled 1 = 1

Just gonna take a quick shot to scare away the closest [I] to the east, and continue following behind our tank.
>>
No. 376575 ID: 888174

Man, those dogs are scary, sure bites to be those guys, heh.

Dropping into a crouch here to steady my aim a bit. Then I'll see who's left alive to shoot.
>>
No. 376582 ID: b0d1a8
File 132536931497.png - (84.66KB , 932x334 , Mason2.png )
376582

rolled 4, 4 = 8

I move onto the back of [La1] and throw two smoke grenades.
>>
No. 376584 ID: eb672d

rolled 4, 4, 7 = 15

Assessing... Enemy Engineer is not full of holes. Move two east, enter prone position, and fire NE at enemy Engineer to rectify the situation.
>>
No. 376588 ID: 10d022

ORDERS RECEIVED:
[La1] Can-Opener
[La2] EvilPerson
[A1] Sgt. Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Omikron-001
[I2] Pvt. Kursk
[I3] Pvt. Apollo
[I4] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[R1] Pvt. Suh
[T2] Sgt. Black
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[S1] Pvt. Butts
[S2] Pvt. Nix
[S3] Pvt. Joker
[E1] Pvt. Mason
[E3] Sgt. Seven

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[La3] Kolland
[A2] Pvt. Suggestion
[I5] Pvt. Ritwuul
[T1] Pvt. Berger
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M3] Pvt. Bones
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
>>
No. 376589 ID: 6a5a08

>>376588

>>376539
>>
No. 376591 ID: c0bb4e

rolled 6 = 6

Going prone, and firing at the shield in front of me, if ti doesn't hit anyone.
>>
No. 376594 ID: 9a34be

rolled 1, 1 = 2

Moving NORTH THREE SPACES.

I then DEPLOY a FORCE WALL at MY POSITION FACING WEST, followed by THROWING A SMOKE GRENADE SIX SPACES TO MY WEST.

Hopefully the smoke will both annoy that infantryman, and block that sniper's LOS to the rest of our army...
>>
No. 376596 ID: 9a34be

>>376594
Or, I'll completely fail at doing both of those things. That works too. (Unless the place roll is only for the sentry, in which case I only fail at throwing a grenade)
>>
No. 376598 ID: 10d022

>>376594
This action seems like a good one to note that you CANNOT CHANGE YOUR ACTION once you have posted it. Perhaps you should DISCUSS it maybe in the BLACK COMPANY IRC at #BlackCompany on irc.rizon.net?
>>
No. 376599 ID: e75a2f
File 132537197066.png - (110.23KB , 1000x500 , 132533167750.png )
376599

"Bringin' guns to to tank fight are we? ASTI SPUMANZE, BEBE!"

[Move 4E (Stopping at 3E) to ram the force walls, spend 1 ACT to continue movement 2E to run over the Engy and the Tele, 1SE to run over the Turret, and 1E to run over the Inf, then spend a second ACT to move 2NE over the second Tele and the second Inf.]

"It's cool to be a robot. Did I do it right Cap'n?"
>>
No. 376601 ID: 6a5a08
File 132537270219.jpg - (159.12KB , 1000x500 , actualion.jpg )
376601

>>376598
In that case, my post was invalid. I believe this was my original action (as stated, beanbag shot missed, if the infantry was even still alive after the tank driveby).
Bottom two dogs were to move to designated locations after [La1] had moved, if such maneuvers are possible.
>>
No. 376602 ID: 6a5a08

>>376601
[La2], that is.
>>
No. 376603 ID: 10d022

>>376601
As this is your first mission I will allow that little blunder. But no more.

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[La3] Kolland
[I5] Pvt. Ritwuul
[S4] Pvt. Cross
[T1] Pvt. Berger
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
>>
No. 376604 ID: 6a5a08

>>376603
Alright, sorry sir.
>>
No. 376617 ID: 6f1d54
File 132537656541.png - (67.71KB , 394x500 , asda222.png )
376617

rolled 8 = 8

Moving to LA1, piggybacking until its destination point. Commencing suppressing fire upon nearest enemy combatant.
>>
No. 376621 ID: 46c430

rolled 3, 4, 9, 7, 7, 4 = 34

Remaining immobile, firing for effect with short bursts on the enemy engineer and infantryman directly in front of me!
>>
No. 376623 ID: 1cb01f

rolled 5 = 5

Moving 2E to join Pvt Mason and Ritwuul on L1, Then using Lift on the Rocket Trooper north of the tanks position.
>>
No. 376658 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [10] [3]

Move to I13.
Move shield to face sniper in O21.
Fire twice at Engineer in J13.


Instruct [S4] Lantern move behind me to H13.
>>
No. 376707 ID: 45db87

I'm just going to follow my...uniquely uniformed superior to H13, as instructed.

They just gave me this gun and told me to use it to make the bad people go away and I'm just going to do what I'm told until I figured out exactly what that entails
>>
No. 376714 ID: 10d022
File 132540438146.png - (139.37KB , 1000x500 , powerplant1-1.png )
376714

LOCAL: "Mierda! Mierda! Van a sus posiciones!"

[T2] hops on the back of [La2] as it moves and runs down an enemy medic and infantry. [T2] then lifts the enemy sniper at P2. [I1] manages to land a shot on the infantry before e is flattened, and a missed beanbag from [A2] soars by. [La2] fires a three-round burst at the enemy rocketeer at O7, severely injuring him.

[I2] tosses a grenade at the shield, which bounces off and detonates harmlessly, denting the force wall, as [M3] and [R1] go prone behind him. [M3] fires a shot at the force wall.

(1), (2), (3) and [A1] flank the southwestern force wall barricade. (1) and (3) leap on the enemy engineer and rocketeer behind them, pinning them down.

[E3] climbs onto the back of [La3] as [La1] drives off with [E1] and [I5]. [La1] rams through the force walls and roadkills an enemy engineer, two enemy telekinetics and two enemy infantry. [E3] tosses two misplaced smoke grenades, adding to the confusion. [I3] moves up as [S1] impacts a round into the wall by the enemy rocketeer's head, and shoots a bullet outline around him. [I5] finishes him off with a bullet to the chest as e rides up on the tank.

(5) and (6) run up to the sentry and begin to chew on wires as it deactivates. (4) runs up to the lifted sniper and discovers another sniper, emptying a jar into the dirt.

[I4] runs forward and drops prone, firing into the smoke as [La3] fires into the fog, grazing the engineer inside. [M1] enters the smoke and finishes off the wounded engineer, escorted by [S4]. [S2] botches a shot at the enemy infantry. [S3] crouches.

[T1] runs forward a bit after the departing [La1], holding his hand up forlornly, as [E2] runs north and throws a smoke grenade away from the battle.

>KILLS: 9

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 376715 ID: 10d022
File 132540615835.png - (133.45KB , 1000x500 , powerplant2.png )
376715

The civilians panic and begin to scatter every which way as Zangano forces return fire.

Enemy sniper at R2 takes a potshot at (4), missing, as enemy infantry at L19 moves to J18 and drops prone, firing a burst at [I4], all of which miss. Enemy infantry at N18 moves to J18 and fires a burst at [T1], scoring two hits, as enemy sniper at O21 fires at I4, missing wildly.

Two infantry drop their cigarettes and come around the corner, forming up by the demineralized water tank, as a rocketeer turns the corner and fires a rocket northward.

>[T1] is incapacitated.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 376716 ID: c4e86d

rolled 7, 9, 4 = 20

"You've got a rocket incoming, Kraken Tank!"

2 NORTH, 2 NORTHEAST onto the TANK.

"Let's roll right on through that alleyway, EvilPerson. We got some snipers to take care of."

BURST at the LIFTED SNIPER to the NORTH EAST
+1 LIFT
[8]x3 -1 BONUS
>>
No. 376718 ID: 86699d

>>376715
going down to F8 and flopping over prone.
>>
No. 376720 ID: e26d1f

MEEDIC!!

Dammit, there goes my deput.
>>
No. 376722 ID: e75a2f
File 132540852693.png - (120.66KB , 439x500 , 795840-MKFICIG.png )
376722

rolled 3, 3, 9 = 15

"We crashed the gate doin' eighty-eight sayin' LET THEM TRUCKERS ROLL!"

[Just look at the damn image. Firing 3-shot burst at Dickbag down south with the rocket.]

"Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord!"
>>
No. 376723 ID: e75a2f

"Hey you! Freeloader on the back of my Tiger! Make like Hank Gritt and kill that candy-ass son-of-a-bitch what don't think how to manhandle tubes!"
>>
No. 376725 ID: 9a34be

I use both of my actions to SPRINT over to K4, and hop on the back of La2.
>>
No. 376726 ID: bfe7b2

rolled 1, 6, 9 = 16

Spend 1 Move to Stand, Spend 2 Move, moving to 13,D.
Spend 1 Act to Fire at 20,B.

"Care package; while it's hot !"
>>
No. 376728 ID: b0d1a8
File 132540989396.png - (56.83KB , 600x333 , Mason3.png )
376728

I jump off the tank and move north along the wall.
>>
No. 376730 ID: 46c430

rolled 3, 3, 4 = 10

Aw, shit! I weave between our men and the water tanks, burning 1 action to accelerate. I move 3 squares south, and then 5 east, and then use my last action to fire a 3-round burst at the enemy sniper! I'd go for the rocketeer, but I don't want to risk the civvie that's in the field of fire!
>>
No. 376731 ID: c4e86d

((Edit, fucked something up, I was crouched. Change my move to NE, NE, E, or disregard the entire post. Sorry.))
>>
No. 376737 ID: eb672d

rolled 4, 8, 8 = 20

Diagnostic:Minor damage to outer armor. Caused by the blast of a enemy grenade. Four shots fired at Unit 01; all misses.

Assessment: Stand up from prone position, get on tank La3 driven by Pvt. Kolland, watch as meat bag infantry is squished under glorious metal vehicle, then provide burst fire to assist Kolland in Eliminating enemy sniper.

Side Note: Meat Bag Enemy Units have tried to bring down Unit01 and failed. Commencing Robo Rage.
>>
No. 376739 ID: 5eea01

[Stand up, head NE for the side of the building, try to avoid the rocket blast. Sprinting, in fact, as there are no viable targets in range.]
>>
No. 376759 ID: 9f16b1

rolled 5, 8, 3, 2, 4, 1 = 23

Move tank 3 squares NE so it's next to the top wall, but not on top of the dog.
Fire a S.BURST at the enemy sniper at R,2.
Then fire another S.Burst at the same sniper at R,2.

>>376716
"Did you say something about snipers, I can't hear you over the sound of me firing this gun at snipers!"

"Oh hey OFFICER - should we roll the partyvan on towards the back of the building or come assist with the frontal door assault? We could also be on standby to try to create a new door where needed. By create door I mean drive through a wall of course."
>>
No. 376762 ID: 53371f

rolled 9 = 9

I spend 1 move point to crouch, and face directly southwest to the prone enemy soldier positioned on 17-J, and fire a single, aimed shot.
>>
No. 376763 ID: 53371f

>>376762

South EAST I meant, god damn it.
>>
No. 376768 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 9, 6 = 15

[A2] moves 4S, spends Act to move 2S and go Prone.
(4'Dave') Bite Lifted Sniper x2
(5'Fang') Spend 2 Act to move next to enemy Rocketeer and Sniper.
(6'Candy') Move 5S, spend 1 Act to move 2S, 2SE, 1S, Leap at Sniper if possible, if not end turn.
>>
No. 376770 ID: 10d022

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Sgt. Fryman
[I5] Pvt. Ritwuul
[T2] Sgt. Black
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[M2] Sgt. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Bones
[S2] Pvt. Nix
[S3] Pvt. Joker
[S4] Pvt. Cross
[E3] Sgt. Seven
>>
No. 376771 ID: 6a5a08
File 132543277085.jpg - (180.40KB , 1000x500 , actualion2.jpg )
376771

>>376768
Ninja'd and forgot the illustration.
>>
No. 376773 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 3 = 3

Rolling for Leap if it still counts.
>>
No. 376774 ID: f5e4b4

Comrades, we're exposed and doing nothing in this corner, let's regroup!

I get up and sprint to D9, then point the shield to the east.
>>
No. 376776 ID: f72f26
File 132543529753.png - (195.13KB , 681x850 , Fryman3.png )
376776

rolled 5, 6, 1, 9, 5, 4 = 30

Kassandra moves up to attack rocketeer from right

1:Alexi bite rocket man
2:Alexi bite rocket man
3:Kassandra bite rocket man
4:Kassandra bite rocket man
5:Lawyer bite Engineer
6:Lawyer bite Engineer
>>
No. 376778 ID: a1d7ad

rolled 8 = 8

"Hey, looks like one of the snipers is still alive, TASTE MIND BULLETS!"

Move 2 East(or 2 North-East if the dog is in the way) while remaining prone once the tank has stopped and then Hurt the remaining sniper.
>>
No. 376793 ID: 17012e

Nice job cracking them open, let's keep the pressure up. I need eyes on the sides of the building asap, so we don't get any more surprise rockets popping out around the corners. Don't press on beyond that till this side is secure though.

Keep an eye on the infantry sliding around the back of the water tower. Fryman and his pups are still tied up, he may need support back there.

Once the hostiles are under control, if a chance to hold up a civie presents itself, do it. We are after any quick intel we can get on the inside, but you do not, repeat DO NOT have permision to harm any of them.
>>
No. 376795 ID: 0448b9

rolled 4 = 4

That [I] fellow on J17 is really pissing me off. Going for another aimed shot...
>>
No. 376807 ID: c0bb4e

rolled 5, 5 = 10

"Did someone call for a medic?"

I move NE, rotate my sheild to face SE, then attempt to stabalize, and heal T1
>>
No. 376851 ID: 6f1d54
File 132546353020.png - (111.31KB , 441x500 , asda222.png )
376851

rolled 4 = 4

Continue piggybacking LA1 to its next destination. Disembark, proceed towards towers/tanks to utilize as cover while engaging rogue [I] in that location.
>>
No. 376853 ID: a2fa74

>>376770
Well, since I put my first turret in the square I started (Which isn't showing up for some reason) I'm going to put my second on top of the tank's turret.
GUNS WITH GUNS ON THEM.
Then I'm going to crouch on top of the tank for partial cover.
>>
No. 376854 ID: a2fa74

rolled 10, 9 = 19

>>376853
(Setting up the two turrets. Forgot to roll last round. First for first, second for second)
>>
No. 376861 ID: d6d6cb
File 132546954561.jpg - (5.74KB , 110x193 , bcmv2.jpg )
376861

Man, those guys in front got rolled, heheh.

Moving over to B15 (2 move), and dropping into prone (1 move). Going to provide some cover fire for A1 if those hostiles around the water tower try to flank him.
>>
No. 376864 ID: 2be5ee

Alrighty gents, turns out the office i'm stationed at has a leaky roof and ancient equipment- so i'm just calling to request a unit to pick up a pack of smokes for me cus i'll be busy fixing stuff
>>
No. 376900 ID: 45db87

Staying in place, going prone.
>>
No. 376923 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [7] [7]

Move to G12.
Aim shield Southeast towards enemy soldiers.
Attempt to heal T1 on F11 twice since he is already stabilized.
>>
No. 376932 ID: 10d022
File 132549162918.png - (137.48KB , 1000x500 , powerplant2-1.png )
376932

[I3] moves after [La2] as it rolls forward, firing a burst into its flank vengefully as it mows down a sniper, and (4) rips out the throat of the sniper under its turret. [I1] moves up against the wall ahead of [E1].

[S1] moves east and goes prone as [M2] moves southwest, and [M3] and [M1] move up to the downed [T1] and get him back on his feet again. [R1] moves southwest and fires a rocket at the force walls covering the enemy engineer and rocketeer, downing them as [A1]'s team of dogs downs the enemies.

[La3] rolls forward and flattens three enemy infantry as [E3] climbs on its back, then fires a burst at an enemy sniper, which misses. [La1] backs up and drives forward to fire at an enemy rocketeer, landing a single shot. [S4] drops prone and [I2] fires a shot at the dead infantry under [La3]'s rear tread, and [S2]'s stray sniper bullet bounces off the demineralized water tank, leaving a dent. (5) and (6) move up and prepare to engage the enemy. [S3] heads west and drops prone. [I5] climbs off [La1] at its destination and fires a shot at an enemy infantry, narrowly missing.

>KILLS: 16

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 376934 ID: 10d022
File 132549348227.png - (134.64KB , 1000x500 , powerplant3.png )
376934

[I4], who also climbed on back of [La3], fires a burst at the enemy sniper as well, neutralizing him.

>KILLS: 17

Enemy rocketeer at N22 goes prone and reloads. Enemy infantry at J moves to L, goes prone and fires a shot at (5), killing it. Enemy infantry at K22 goes prone and fires a burst at [I5], grazing him. Two civilians, three enemy infantry, and an enemy telekinetic exit the building. One infantry moves to O9, crouches and fires a burst at [E3], missing. Another infantry moves to M14 and fires at (6), killing it. The last infantry moves to N10, goes prone and shoots [I3].

>[La1] incapacitated
>(5) killed
>(6) killed

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 376935 ID: 1d6a0a

rolled 9 = 9

"They got me! I'm... I'm... Completely fine, bruises ain't stopped anyone from throwing a GRENADE before! Kraken flank around north without me, I have a score to settle."

MOVE EAST TWICE, PRONE
THROW GRENADE at CROUCHED INFANTRY to the SOUTHEAST.
+1 for CROUCH/PRONE bonus
[7] - 1 = [6]

"Eat frag!"
>>
No. 376937 ID: a2fa74

rolled 1, 1, 8, 8, 4, 5 = 27

>>376934
North 2
Burst fire once each on infantry and TK to the east
>>
No. 376946 ID: 5eea01

rolled 5, 9, 6 = 20

[Turn to face S]
"Mason, get down!"
[Crouch, Wait for Mason to go prone or step aside, burst fire on the soldier that came out of the building.]
>>
No. 376947 ID: 8eea59

I go prone. Not much I can do, really, but there is little sense in being a bigger target than I could be.
>>
No. 376948 ID: 45db87

rolled 7 = 7

I have no idea what that guy at O14's doing but I know that it frightens me. Taking an aimed shot at him and hoping what I'm doing isn't a terrible idea.
>>
No. 376949 ID: 5eea01

[Er, I mean the guy directly south at O9. Derp.]
>>
No. 376959 ID: 46c430

rolled 8, 6, 5, 3, 3, 9 = 34

Oh crap! I keep firing at the enemy rocketeer until he dies! (Two short bursts aimed at N22, be specific. If he dies to the first burst, I just shoot at the infantryman at L23 with the second.)
>>
No. 376962 ID: d6d6cb

Rising to crouch and moving to D16.
>>
No. 376964 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 5, 1 = 6

(4) moves over [La2] to N5. Waits until [I3] Grenade resolved. Leaps onto Prone Infantry and Bites.
[A2] climbs onto back right corner of [La2] and goes Prone.
"The psychic guy's working some crazy voodoo shit on that other tank, be careful man!"
>>
No. 376969 ID: 747969

rolled 1 = 1

"Thank you Bones, Ma´am, I won´t let that happen again."
After nodding to each of them, Berger moves 1 E, 2 SE and uses his last move to crouch. Afterwards he uses Lift on the infantry on M14
>>
No. 376970 ID: bfe7b2

Spend 3 Move, moving to 13 G.

"Ugh why did I bring this thing-"
>>
No. 376973 ID: a1d7ad

>>376969
"Private Berger, get your call sign right, you are T1."
>>
No. 376974 ID: 9a5057

"Nice job [A1] Fryman, change of plans. Looks like you are the one supporting the others now. There are two enemy infantry on the far side of the water tanks from you. Send your pups around the back and they'll find 'em. Give them something to think about besides [I5] Ritwuul shooting back point plank. You were going to do that, right Ritwuul?

"Medics, be advised, La1 driver is unconscious and needs medical assistance. Somebody is going to have to climb in there to help him.

"I have secured a drone deployment to observe the area. Stand by for incoming intel on the far side of the plant."

[Activate UAV Recon for scan on enemy turn.]


"Oh, and Pvt. Suh? If I understood your dossier correctly, you brought that thing to whack people over the head with."
>>
No. 376975 ID: a1d7ad

rolled 6 = 6

"Damn, why are all the fun targets always out of range!?"

Move 2 South-West to N4 while still prone and then lift the enemy infantry at N10
>>
No. 376976 ID: 4f6150
File 132552512156.png - (22.74KB , 155x244 , [La2]Move.png )
376976

rolled 3, 1, 2, 3, 3, 10 = 22

>>376964
"Yeah I think they one-shot Mako/Can-Opener. I'll get away from the wall just in case they have more TKs inside. Suppressive fire coming your way guys! Get ready to finish them off!" - *dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakka-CLICK*

Wait for A2 to mount the back.
Reverse 2 squares SOUTH WEST to L3:M4.
Fire S.BURST at O,9 enemy
Fire S.BURST at N,10 enemy

"Damn, 1st ammo belt ran out, gotta reload..."
>>
No. 376977 ID: 6a5a08

>>376976
"If a TK gets too close for comfort, I'll try and nab him with this stupid beanbag gun. Don't think there's much else I can do with this thing."
>>
No. 376985 ID: 86699d

rolled 5 = 5

Taking an aimed shot at the soldier at M14, hopefully with those 2 down we can save the tank
>>
No. 376994 ID: b0d1a8
File 132553806351.png - (31.72KB , 472x242 , Mason4.png )
376994

rolled 5, 10, 9, 8, 1, 2 = 35

>>
No. 377018 ID: 0448b9

*Sneaks over to G16*
>>
No. 377022 ID: eb672d

rolled 1, 10, 8 = 19

Enemy sniper eliminated. Scanning for further targets..

Unit [I5] requires support against two hostiles. Moving 1 SE, 1 E to L 19 and entering Prone state.

Firing Burst at southern infantry.
>>
No. 377057 ID: c0bb4e

Stand up, and sprint twice to get to N16.
>>
No. 377095 ID: 9a34be
File 132556570950.png - (27.43KB , 155x244 , 132552512156.png )
377095

rolled 1, 8, 3, 5 = 17

I wait for [LA2] to finish moving, and for both [I3]'s Grenade to resolve (So I don't get hit with it in midflight), and [T2]'s Lift to take effect.

I then slide off the tank and run three units south, and attempt to put a force wall down at the shown position (purple line), or if it cannot be placed not on a tile, then at tile 7,M in the same orientation. With my second action I fire a burst at the lifted soldier.

Rolls: Place Force Wall (5+ required), 3x Burst (6, -1 for lift = 5+ required)
>>
No. 377103 ID: f72f26
File 132557022647.png - (195.94KB , 681x850 , Fryman4.png )
377103

rolled 10, 9 = 19

everyone sprints up

1: Alexi leaps an infantry man
2: Kassandra leaps an infantry man
>>
No. 377105 ID: 6f1d54

rolled 3 = 3

Retreating behind [LA3] to J16, commencing suppressive fire on enemy [I]nfantry at M14.

[On laptop, can't make fancy image :(]
>>
No. 377110 ID: 55c4cf

rolled 9 = 9

Sprint to 016.
Use Stabilize on Mako.
>>
No. 377123 ID: afa628

I sprint to K16, orienting my shield south east.
>>
No. 377128 ID: 10d022
File 132558503910.png - (142.97KB , 1000x500 , powerplant3-1.png )
377128

STUFF HAPPENS.

>[La2] stabilized
>UAV recon launched
>KILLS: 14

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 377133 ID: 10d022
File 132558647715.png - (123.41KB , 1000x500 , powerplant4.png )
377133

Enemy infantry at M14 shoots at [M3], and misses.

[MISSION SUCCESS]
>>
No. 377136 ID: 10d022
File 132558695049.jpg - (14.15KB , 300x235 , takeover complete.jpg )
377136

AFTER ACTION REPORT:

Medals:
Most Consecutive Hits: [La2] EvilPerson (3)
Most Consecutive Kills (multiple turns): [La1] Can-Opener (5)
Most Kills: [La1] Can-Opener (5)
Highest Accuracy: [T3] Sgt. Black (3/3 100%)
Most Teammates Stabilized: [M3] Pvt. Bones + [M1] Sgt. Ku'aki (1)
Most Teammates Revived: [M1] Sgt. Ku'aki (1)
Most Bullets Dodged: [I4] Pvt. Zak Unit01 (4)
Most Total Damage Dealt: [A1] Sgt. Fryman (8)
Most Damage Taken: [T1] Pvt. Berger + [La1] Can-Opener (2)
Most Incapacitations: [T1] Pvt. Berger + [La1] Can-Opener (1)
Most Shots Fired: [La2] EvilPerson (15)
Least Competent: [I3] Pvt. Apollo (6 shots missed, 2 hit friendlies)
(Medal results may be contested given accurate proof.)

Can-Opener promoted to Sergeant

YOU ARE NOW HOLDING A BASE IN THE AREA. Soldiers may volunteer (and officers may voluntold soldiers) for base guarding duty. These soldiers will be the ones who deploy on-site should the base be attacked. While they are defending, they may create new characters to deploy in other battles. You may only have one character in a battle and cannot have two characters with the same name, even if one is deceased.
>>
No. 377146 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 2 = 2

I guess I'll flip a coin or something?
Heads I stay, Tails I go.
>>
No. 377153 ID: bdb3f8

...Well okay then! Area secured. Apparently.

I am looking for volunteers for rear guard duty. I need some dog teams for patrol duty, and it will be a chance for snipers and engineers to actually set up their tools at a leisurely pace.
>>
No. 377158 ID: d6d6cb

Yeah, you can count me in for guard duty, assaulting with one of these big ass rifles is hard.

Much better to lay down some mines and find a good spot.
>>
No. 377159 ID: 5eea01

Unless I am specifically needed to assist in guard duty, I would continue on the offensive team.
>>
No. 377203 ID: 4f6150

"Hey you all, my bro Sgt.EvilPerson said you need some solid guys to hang around this bullet damaged building. I'm totally up for that. Also brought a huge pack of beer with me so everyone who stay behind can still have a good time."

*Puts down the beerbox*

"Private SinisterGuy reporting in."
>>
No. 377300 ID: 82e5f4
File 132563927353.png - (72.05KB , 800x600 , pvtbob.png )
377300

Notification: Delivery successful. Have uploaded specifications. Awaiting further instructions from appropriate superiors.
>>
No. 377305 ID: 5eea01

...Hello, little friend. Are you lost?

Sir, I found a military crab bot.

...can I keep it?
>>
No. 377512 ID: 0448b9

>>377136
*Sigh*
I'll defend.. I need some practice actually hitting things with this gun.
>>
No. 377667 ID: 9a34be

I'll defend as well. I am assuming Engineers will have time to set up turrets and walls risk-(and roll-)free?
>>
No. 377705 ID: 2be5ee
File 132579604587.png - (8.33KB , 514x271 , officersmokey.png )
377705

GUESS WHO JUST GOT THERE OFFICE UP AND RUNNING, also, what did i miss?
>>
No. 377718 ID: 6a5a08

>>377705
We took over the Power Plant, sir.
>>
No. 377961 ID: 5eea01

I found a friend! :D
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password