[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 274466)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129590919046.png - (58.33KB , 800x600 , blackcompanyrecruitment.png )
274466 No. 274466 ID: a032e7

Alright, here's the situation.

A rival faction in Central America known as Zangano started a conflict with us by attacking one of our troop transport convoys. We, the Black Company, controller of most of North America, retaliated with an attack on one of their bases, one of their broadcast stations, and a nearby air base. The broadcast station takeover was a disaster. The enemy did not suffer a single casualty and all of our forces were killed or captured, and the prisoners were relocated to a POW camp in the mountains.

In light of the severe lack of manpower, the Black Company is opening a second division. They will operate independently with different officers in command.
Expand all images
>>
No. 274467 ID: a032e7
File 129590928134.png - (651.23KB , 1043x3338 , title.png )
274467

First, we need recruits. Lots of them. Openings for immediate promotion to Lieutenant are also available. Infantry callsigns are [I], [R], [T], [M], [S], and [E]. The officer callsign is [O]. A tripcode is not required but recommended.
>>
No. 274468 ID: a032e7
File 129590938972.png - (16.52KB , 459x387 , officerscap.png )
274468

Any and all able-bodied persons are encouraged to join. A short training mission will be run as soon as we have at least one officer and a decent number of recruits.
>>
No. 274472 ID: a032e7

Hello. I am here to shoot things. And chew bubblegum. And I am well stocked on bubblegum.
>>
No. 274510 ID: 701a19

>>274467
[E]NGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
I am going to er the fuck out of these engines.
>>
No. 274513 ID: a032e7

>>274510
For my convenience please include the callsign [E] in your name when posting actions!
>>
No. 274514 ID: b6c6fc

thems bastards killed my bro! they gonna pay for that with they're scummy lives!
>>
No. 274563 ID: 637af9
File 129592592346.jpg - (201.92KB , 800x1342 , black company promo.jpg )
274563

the mad russian strikes again!
>>
No. 274568 ID: a032e7
File 129592676762.png - (157.30KB , 800x616 , monashfinal.png )
274568

What we could use is some [O]fficers.
>>
No. 274576 ID: c9efe3
File 12959287846.png - (52.90KB , 600x600 , GONNAFUCKYOUDOWNATINYCHUTE.png )
274576

>INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE ZANGANO ENEMY COMMANDER!!

<HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HO HO HO.> <This is DELICIOUS.> <DO be hasty in signing up.> <I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BLACK COMPANY PUMMELED INTO DUST.> <YES, YE~S.>

>Transmission end.
>>
No. 274578 ID: 647a58

Sniper unit, reporting for duty.

This is where we sign up right?

(Also, you might get more officer recruits if you told us what they do. Your informational picture guide doesn't say anything about officers or their jobs.)
>>
No. 274582 ID: a032e7
File 129592982714.png - (16.45KB , 422x416 , reinforcements.png )
274582

The [O]fficer's job is the most important of all. They plan every mission, choose where to attack, give orders to troops and plan their next move. They bot all missing players and are responsible for choosing what type of support the infantry receives on every mission.

Officers are expected to communicate with each other and may be called upon to engage in negotiations with the enemy.
>>
No. 274588 ID: a032e7

>>274582
Also, you get a fancy hat.
>>
No. 274589 ID: 9a5057

>>274588
I'll do it for the hat.
>>
No. 274590 ID: 637af9

Rocket trooper Ivanov stands ready!
nothing can stand before double barreled rocket launchers!
>>
No. 274592 ID: a032e7

>>274589
That's not a name but ok
>>
No. 274599 ID: 644ca1

Telekinetic reporting in, ready for action.
>>
No. 274606 ID: 9a5057

>>274592
What, you don't like my display name?
>>
No. 274670 ID: 2795f1

Infantryman good to go and rearing for the fight.
>>
No. 274769 ID: cb45f0

CURRENT ROSTER:

[I1] Pvt. Minuteman

[R1] Sgt. Ivanov

[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt Black

[S1] Pvt. Noipah

[E1] Pvt. Seven

ASSIGNED OFFICERS:

Lt. O



LAST CALL TO SIGN UP BEFORE THE TRAINING MISSION
>>
No. 274771 ID: c6e396

An infantry unit for you, Sir!
>>
No. 274773 ID: a6da55

BLOOOOOOOOOOD!
>>
No. 274782 ID: cb45f0
File 129600635951.png - (363.35KB , 1000x1000 , training1.png )
274782

WELCOME TO YOUR TRAINING MISSION. YOU WILL THERE IS ADVICE WRITTEN ON YOUR HUD. THESE HINTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING REGULAR MISSIONS.

ALL ACTIONS MARKED WITH A NUMBER IN A SQUARE ON YOUR SHEET ARE PERFORMED BY ROLLING A D10.

WHEN I SAY [ACTION PHASE] YOU WILL POST YOUR ACTIONS. WHEN I SAY [ENEMY PHASE] YOU WILL NOT POST YOUR ACTIONS.

FINAL ROSTER:

[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[I2] Pvt. Nutjob
[I3] Pvt. Khorn

[R1] Sgt. Ivanov

[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Black

[S1] Pvt. Noipah

[E1] Pvt. Seven

OFFICER:

[O] Lt. O


[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 274792 ID: 701a19

>>274782
Displacing [R1] to deploy a sentry to shoot over the barricade.
Crouching.
>>
No. 274795 ID: 647a58

You caught me at a bit of a bad time, I'm off to go eat. I'll be back in a half hour or so hopefully.
>>
No. 274796 ID: cb45f0

>>274792
THAT IS AN ACTION WITH A NUMBER IN A SQUARE YOU ROLL A D10 FOR IT
>>
No. 274797 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 6 = 6

this ones for johnny!

I psy shock the enemy dude right in front of me
>>
No. 274798 ID: cb45f0

LT. O REMEMBER IF MEMBERS OF THE SQUAD ARE NOT RESPONDING DURING ACTION PHASES IT IS YOUR JOB TO POST FOR THEM
>>
No. 274801 ID: c6e396

I aim between Ivanov and Khorn in an attempt at an aimed shot at the enemy by the barricade.
>>
No. 274802 ID: 9a5057

>>274798
what, ALL of em? ice... please hold
>>
No. 274804 ID: c6e396

rolled 4 = 4

>>274801
>>
No. 274807 ID: 50c7a9

well, there's a lot of friendly between me and the nearest enemy.

Going to chill and await orders for this round.
>>
No. 274808 ID: cb45f0
File 129600941132.png - (14.26KB , 285x306 , controlpanel.png )
274808

>>274802
GIVE THEM TIME TO POST FIRST.

ALSO HERE IS YOUR CONTROL PANEL. KILLS SCORED DURING THIS MISSION WILL NOT CARRY OVER INTO ACTUAL COMBAT.

>REDEPLOY: Deploys late-coming soldiers. (2 kills)
>AIR DROP: Drops a resupply crate. (5 kills)
>ARTILLERY: Calls in an artillery strike. (10 kills)
>BOMBER RUN: Calls in a bomber. (15 kills)
>>
No. 274814 ID: 9a5057

>>274807
I1 and R1, sprint for the area enclosed by the already deployed force shields and wait, if you please.
>>
No. 274826 ID: 637af9

Ivanov the red here, standing by for next turn1
>>
No. 274837 ID: 50c7a9

>>274814

Yessir!

Using action point to sprint, moving 5 squares, getting nestled in the left side of the cover, and crouch if possible.
>>
No. 274838 ID: 701a19

rolled 6 = 6

Placement!
>>
No. 274840 ID: cb45f0

UNITS YET TO POST:

[S1]
[I3]
[T2]
>>
No. 274843 ID: 647a58

(On the map, I'm assuming diagonals count as 2 spaces for the purposes of movement and range right?)

Gonna use my turn to move up into the space vacated by [I1] and crouch down behind the barricade. Not much else I can do for now.
>>
No. 274846 ID: 644ca1

rolled 2 = 2

Using Lift on enemy just outside our barricade and then moving west. I am going to head for the force fields guys
(I accidentally used a d20 so I am reposting.)
>>
No. 274847 ID: cb45f0

>>274846
You can't move after doing an action.

>>274843
Diagonal is only 1 move.
>>
No. 274848 ID: 644ca1

>>274846
Oh damn, forgot I can't move after acting... guess I'm stuck being useless this round.
>>
No. 274851 ID: cb45f0
File 129602022284.png - (380.09KB , 1000x1000 , training1-1.png )
274851

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 274853 ID: cb45f0
File 129602077355.png - (393.94KB , 1000x1000 , training2.png )
274853

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 274855 ID: 637af9

Infantry, they dare mock me by sending INFANTRY?

This will be all too easy!

>> Go prone
>> Fire single rocket at leftmost sniper
>>
No. 274860 ID: 637af9

rolled 5 = 5

>>
No. 274862 ID: c6e396

rolled 5 = 5

FRAG OUT! (Lob a grenade 3 spaces to the north west.)

[If possible] CHRIST, gotta crouch!
>>
No. 274863 ID: c6e396

>>274862
Bah, north EAST.
>>
No. 274864 ID: b6c6fc

I make a double move to the force field
>>
No. 274867 ID: 50c7a9

>>274862

We're supposed to be the BAD ASS company, not the BAD THROWER company! You better have thrown that North East or I swear there will be -hell- to pay...

ACTION: if possible whilst maintaining crouch, take an AIMED SHOT at leftmost infantryman to my east, otherwise hang tight and observe.

((How does one roll? /newbface :x ))
>>
No. 274871 ID: 50c7a9

rolled 1 = 1

>>
No. 274872 ID: 9a5057

>>274867
dice 1d10 in the mail field soldier

So hey, is Lift a valid command on rockets in flight? cause that would be pretty sweet right now?
>>
No. 274874 ID: 644ca1

rolled 8 = 8

Question, can you use lift on a rocket and would it stop it from exploding?
If yes to either then I will move two to the north-west and use lift on the rocket.
If not, then I will move one north-west and one west before using lift on the guy by the barricade.
>>
No. 274876 ID: 644ca1

>>274872
I was thinking the same thing sir.
>>
No. 274880 ID: b971a3

PRIVATE DEADMEAT REPORTING FOR DUTY! ...WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TOO LATE?!
>>
No. 274881 ID: 83ecef

>>274880
OH GOOD THE OFFICER GETS A TUTORIAL TOO

LT. O WHEN YOUR FORCES SCORE TWO KILLS YOU MAY DEPLOY PVT. DOGMEAT TO ANY SQUARE OF YOUR CHOOSING
>>
No. 274887 ID: 647a58

rolled 5 = 5

Ok I think its time to put an end to Mr. Rocketman before he kills us all. Unless our officer has any other orders for me, I'm going to take an aimed shot at the rocket trooper.
>>
No. 274891 ID: 9a5057

rolled 6 = 6

By my reckoning I3 Khorn needs to stabilize.

>>274880
Hey, I requisitioned a medic! What the hell is that quartermaster trying to pull here? Fine fine, stand by for insertion.

>>274887
Take your shot.

waiting on I1 and E1
>>
No. 274892 ID: 50c7a9

>>274891

Since the forcefield is in effect a wall, hanging tight and standing by for further orders.
>>
No. 274894 ID: 9a5057

>>274891
Oh wait.. or Khorn is already dead. Whatever, fucker shoulda ducked.

Anyway, E1 Seven, I believe we are going to need your help shoring up the defenses at the forcefield bunker next.

I1, we could use you on overwatch.
>>
No. 274895 ID: 701a19

rolled 10 = 10

>>274853
West 1.

Turret:
Fire on hostile 2n3e from its position.
>>
No. 274897 ID: 9a5057

>>274895
YOU could fire on hostile currently under the effects of lift from there. Watch that rocket though.
>>
No. 274900 ID: 50c7a9

>>274894

Acknowledged! Previous attempts to fire did not happen due to force field being a wall and in my face.

I go south one square, and face east as I go prone, rifle at the ready, waiting for targets to present themselves

((Request clarification of what's in my line-of-sight from my perspective for next turn))
>>
No. 274946 ID: 48300d

THE FORCE FIELD IS A WALL YOU CAN SHOOT THROUGH SOLDIER THAT IS ITS WHOLE POINT
>>
No. 274947 ID: 48300d

>>274894
FALLEN SOLDIERS CAN'T STABILIZE THEMSELVES, [I3] IS INCAPACITATED AND BLEEDING OUT
>>
No. 274961 ID: 9a5057

>>274947
So taking 4 ticks of damage to his 3 total health is NOT instant death then? Or am I reading that wrong? There's like a little skull thing

(psst, hey Seven. Engineers get 2 actions. shoot your gun at a dude)
>>
No. 274993 ID: 644ca1

>>274961
Sir, sorry if I am out of line but shouldn't Pvt. Seven try to stabilize Pvt. Khorn?
>>
No. 274996 ID: 9a5057

>>274993
well it WOULD be nice, but he already moved away.
>>
No. 275006 ID: 01bbb7

OH GOD, I'M DIEING, SOMEONE HELP MEEEee..
>>
No. 275036 ID: cb45f0
File 129609376076.png - (392.64KB , 1000x1000 , training2-1.png )
275036

YES YOU CAN LOSE LIFT ON ROCKETS

YOU HAVE ONE MORE PHASE TO SAVE PVT. KHORN BEFORE HE IS DEAD. IN REAL COMBAT THIS WILL MEAN THE LOSS OF ALL HIS PROMOTIONS IN ADDITION TO HIS LIFE. IN THIS TRAINING MISSION IT MEANS YOU WILL NOT SHOOT AT IT HIM WHILE HE WALKS OUT OF THE ARENA.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275039 ID: 701a19

>>275036
I notice that my turret is not shooting things. This is unfortunate.

n1e2, stabilize I3.
>>
No. 275042 ID: 644ca1

>>275036
Wait, where am I on that battle map?
>>
No. 275047 ID: cb45f0
File 12960945871.png - (382.99KB , 1000x1000 , training3.png )
275047

>>275039
YES IT IS, IT HIT THE BLOCKADE

>>275042
YOU ARE ON TOP OF KHORN'S BODY

[S1] and [E1] incapacitated
Sentry destroyed

OH MY, IT'S LIKE THE BROADCAST STATION ASSAULT ALL OVER AGAIN. SWARMED AND CRUSHED WITHOUT DEFEATING A SINGLE ENEMY.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275048 ID: cb45f0

WHOOPS, [T2] ALSO INCAPACITATED, MY BAD
>>
No. 275053 ID: 647a58

>>275047
I'd like to say this outcome is unexpected, but it was 8v9, half our team can't take a hit, we have no medic, we spent the entire first turn doing jack all, and only [I1] and yours truly ever managed to actually hit them.

I just pray we do better in a real combat situation.
>>
No. 275054 ID: 644ca1

>>275047
How did I end up there? I went north-west!

Oh well, guess I am down, damn.
>>
No. 275057 ID: cb45f0

>>275054
oh whoops i will afford you one (1) retcon, you may use it now or later
>>
No. 275058 ID: 50c7a9

rolled 2 = 2

>>275047

SHIT. FUCK.

*Whirl around to face SE. Fire a BURST at the nearest infantry SHOOTING MY BUDDY. Remain crouched.*

WE'RE TAKING ONE DOWN IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!
>>
No. 275062 ID: cb45f0

rolled 8, 2 = 10

>>275058
HERE YOU GO I ROLLED THE REST OF THE DICE FOR YOU
>>
No. 275063 ID: f7e65b

rolled 7 = 7

God damn it, sorry guys, I'm bailing to the others.
Head 1 west, 2 north west, and take an AIMED SHOT at the baddy east of me (looking just around T1, of course).
>>
No. 275065 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 8 = 8

I crouch and psyhurt the guy right in front of me
>>
No. 275066 ID: 637af9

... 4 to hit, +2 from pbeing prone = 6 or lower to hit
... roll a 5
... miss

okay, whatever,
>> stay still
>> knife infantry whos shooting me.
>>
No. 275067 ID: 637af9

rolled 1 = 1

k, forgot the dice.
>>
No. 275068 ID: cb45f0

>>275066
YOU ARE ALSO AWARDED A RETCON

GOODNESS READING COMPREHENSION IS NOT MY STRONG POINT TODAY
>>
No. 275069 ID: 701a19

>>274792
>Displacing [R1] to deploy a sentry to shoot over the barricade.

>>275039
>I notice that my turret is not shooting things. This is unfortunate.

>>275047
>YES IT IS, IT HIT THE BLOCKADE

Yea, I'm not going to take the blame for this clusterfail.
>>
No. 275070 ID: cb45f0

>>275069
YOU ROLLED A 10 YOU DO NOT HIT WHEN YOU ROLL A 10 AND THE SQUARE SAYS 5

ALSO COMMANDING THE TURRET DOES NOT TAKE AN ACTION AND IT CAN WORK AUTOMATICALLY SO YOU USED 1 MOVE OF YOUR 3 MOVE AND 2 ACTIONS
>>
No. 275078 ID: 9a5057

My goodness fellows, I understand the desire to concentrate fire and kill something, but we don't need all FOUR of you hitting one guy. I1, R1, proceed to rape that guy. T1, use lift to immobilize the chap at the corner of the barricades. I2, take down the gentleman to your south. He has already taken a hit, should go down easy. T2, don't be dead, and use lift to immobilize the chap south of you.
>>
No. 275081 ID: 644ca1

rolled 1 = 1

>>275057
As tempting as it would be to save it for a later emergency, I'm not done with this training mission just yet. So I will use it now placing me on the other side of the sniper where I planed to be.

Then I will Lift the guy shooting the engineer. I'm guessing I need an action to crouch, else I will do that as well.
>>
No. 275082 ID: 644ca1

>>275078
Sir, yes sir!
>>
No. 275083 ID: f7e65b

rolled 5 = 5

>>275078
Sir, yes, Sir! Following orders as directed. (And a new dice roll if you wish.)
>>
No. 275087 ID: cb45f0

>>275081
CROUCHING IS 1 MOVE SO YOU CANNOT DO IT AFTER AN ACTION SO PLACE IT BEFORE
>>
No. 275088 ID: 644ca1

>>275087
Is it to late to say that I crouch then lift instead?
Except technically being in the wrong order the result would be the same no matter if the crouch is before or after in this case.
>>
No. 275089 ID: cb45f0

>>275088
CONSIDER IT PART OF YOUR RETCON BUT YOU DO REALIZE THAT GOING PRONE WOULD BE FAR MORE PRUDENT CONSIDERING THE PERSON YOU'RE NOT LIFTING WILL RUN UP AND FLATTEN YOU
>>
No. 275108 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 6 = 6

I follow the chain of command an listen to O's plan
>>
No. 275114 ID: 2795f1

>>275078

YESSIR

I WILL CONTINUALLY TO FORCEFULLY VIOLATE THE ENEMY WITH BULLETS

SIR

//no further action this round just silly
>>
No. 275115 ID: 9a5057

>>275083
It will have to be a burst soldier, he's hurt, but one bullet isn't gonna take him down. Walk up and shoot him in the face if you don't think you can hit him enough from there.

(I'm trying to give you guys some autonomy here, so I am giving movement and targeting orders in the vaguest terms I can)
>>
No. 275117 ID: f7e65b

rolled 3 = 3

>>275115
Here's another roll for the burst. I won't take a step closer, though. Doubt one step'll make a difference.
>>
No. 275119 ID: cb45f0

rolled 7, 1, 10 = 18

>>275117
JESUS FUCK HERE I ROLLED FOR YOU
>>
No. 275121 ID: f7e65b

rolled 8, 4 = 12

>>275117
On second thought, one step to the southeast won't hurt. Also, drop to prone. (Also, derp. Here are the other two rolls.)
>>
No. 275125 ID: cb45f0
File 129610222922.png - (387.85KB , 1000x1000 , training3-1.png )
275125

NEW RULE: AFTER YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR ACTIONS YOU MAY NOT CHANGE THEM. IT WOULD BE WISE TO THOROUGHLY DISCUSS YOUR ACTIONS IN #BLACKCOMPANY ON IRC.RIZON.NET BEFORE POSTING.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275150 ID: cb45f0
File 129610672312.png - (411.06KB , 1000x1000 , training4.png )
275150

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275156 ID: 637af9

rolled 10 = 10

Left most sniper should be dead squueg,

>> fire second rocket (double barrels baby!) at levitated infantry
>>
No. 275158 ID: 9a5057

Aww, Ivan, I had plans for that rocket.
>>
No. 275159 ID: 13e68e

rolled 4, 2, 8 = 14

I'll head southeast one space, go prone, then shoot a BURST at the baddy just southeast of me. EAT LEAD, YOU SONUVABITCH.
>>
No. 275160 ID: 644ca1

rolled 7 = 7

I will move one south-east, go prone and then stab the enemy infantryman.
>>
No. 275166 ID: 2795f1

>>275150

I turn fully SOUTH, and TAKE AIM at the wounded infantry 5S2E of my current position. I fire an AIMED SHOT before admiring the rocket sailing by to my left.
>>
No. 275167 ID: 2795f1

rolled 10 = 10

for god's sake, I NEED TO PULL THE TRIGGER NOT THE TRIGGERGUARD
>>
No. 275171 ID: 9a5057

Jayzus, can't anybody hit anything? T1, you're the only hope left. Proceed two meters south, hit the deck, and kill that wounded fucker with mind bullets.
>>
No. 275173 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 9 = 9

I move to were [I2] is right now, and psy shock, the uninjured levitating infantry
>>
No. 275182 ID: 9a5057

Well, that's probably game gentlemen.

Unless Ivanov want's to retcon his rocket into someone's face, we don't even get our reinforcements. (I might recommend the face of the fellow 2S,3E and introduce his friend with the grenades to the joy of splash damage, but it probably won't matter at this point >_< )
>>
No. 275183 ID: 2795f1

Gentlemen. It would appear that some good old fashioned wallowing in shame is in order.
>>
No. 275184 ID: 701a19

[S1] and [E1] have only been down for a round or two. You can still stabilize them.
>>
No. 275331 ID: e0c719

STABILIZING THEM AT THIS POINT IN TIME WOULD BE POINTLESS WITH NO MEDICS TO REVIVE THEM
>>
No. 275334 ID: 55c4cf

This looks interesting, can you join the party late or is this a private party now?
>>
No. 275337 ID: 644ca1

>>275334
Medic dude, if we can kill two enemies Lt. O can deploy late comers, so wish us luck, I think we might need it.

Also I only see a callsign and a trip, what is your name?
>>
No. 275339 ID: 55c4cf

>>275337
Good luck then!
>>
No. 275519 ID: cb45f0
File 129618125332.png - (394.38KB , 1000x1000 , training4-1.png )
275519

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275526 ID: cb45f0
File 129618159179.png - (14.22KB , 285x306 , controlpanel.png )
275526

WAITING TO BE DEPLOYED:

[R2] Pvt. Deadmeat
[M1] Pvt. Ku'naki
>>
No. 275536 ID: 9a5057
File 129618268522.png - (153.36KB , 544x519 , Drop beacon.png )
275536

Oh hey, another kill. Yay!

LZ marked, troops inbound
>>
No. 275552 ID: cb45f0
File 129618393257.png - (401.29KB , 1000x1000 , training5.png )
275552

[R2] and [M1] deployed, can move immediately

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275561 ID: 637af9

>> move two left so im on the other side of the vertical force wall between it and the edge of map
>>go prone and reload (cant really do anything this round sry guys)
>>
No. 275569 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 8 = 8

I help my fellow telikine and waste the injured dude shooting at him
>>
No. 275577 ID: 644ca1

rolled 9 = 9

>>275552
>Full burst passes over my head
"Holy shit that was close"

Move two west go prone and hurt the guy who just tried to shoot me.
>>
No. 275589 ID: 6ada4b

rolled 10 = 10

I'll move 2 north and crouch, tacking a shot at the square in front of the sniper if I have the TU's for it
>>
No. 275591 ID: 9a5057

M1, please move to assist T2. Attempt to patch his wounds, and put a bullet in his attacker to make sure it doesn't happen again. Be sure to adjust your shield and duck behind the cover.

I2, you are cleared to return fire. Bullets are cheap.

I1, close on the idiot who just threw a grenade over your head and waste him. Bullets, they are still cheap.
>>
No. 275592 ID: 9a5057

rolled 7, 4 = 11

>>275591
I have been informed that our medic has gone to sleep and our author is in a hurry! so!
In order, [M]Ku'uaki steps 2S, crouches, takes a point blank shot at target to the SE, and attempts to bandage T2.
>>
No. 275594 ID: 9a5057

rolled 6, 8, 8 = 22

Moving RIGHT along.

I1 stands, takes 2 quick steps to the east, crouches again, and unleashes a full point blank burst on his grenade throwing friend.
>>
No. 275595 ID: 9a5057

rolled 3, 10, 2 = 15

I2 remains on the ground and fires a full burst at the idiot who made the mistake of walking directly in front of his gun emplacement.
>>
No. 275612 ID: cb45f0
File 129619360571.png - (400.42KB , 1000x1000 , training5-1.png )
275612

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275616 ID: cb45f0
File 129619415280.png - (387.23KB , 1000x1000 , training6.png )
275616

[T1], [M1] incapacitated

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275652 ID: 9a5057

>>275616
Okay boys, this is where it all happens.

I1, you have an obvious target. Punish him for shooting you.

R1, crawl out of that sniper's line of fire and wait for a clear shot on the enemy soldier south of you. The friendlies in your way will be moving NOW.

R2, get out of R1's way and keep your head down.

T2, I need you crawling east as far as you can, and I also need you to lift that medic up and keep him from shooting that adorable little pistol of his any more.

If y'all hit yer targets and keep your [static] heads down, we might just pull this off.
>>
No. 275669 ID: 644ca1

rolled 5 = 5

>>275612
>>275616
"Thanks for the help, I though this would be over for me"
>[M1] gets shot
"Noooooooooo, not the medic dude!"

>>275652
"Sir! Yes sir!"
I move 2 to the east while prone and lift the medic.
>>
No. 275675 ID: 55c4cf

[Insert misogynistic remark about female soldiers.] :'(

KO'd
>>
No. 275680 ID: 9a5057

>>275675
Sorry ma'am, I fucked up on adjusting your shields. You were a huge help just volunteering though.
>>
No. 275681 ID: 637af9

rolled 7 = 7

Da Comrade! Orders recieved,

GET CLEAR MEN, THIS ONE IS IVANOVS!

>> move 1 south
>> Go prone
>> Fire single rocket at infantry to the south
>>
No. 275682 ID: 6ada4b

I move three squares north and reload in the cover
>>
No. 275747 ID: 8d682c

rolled 5, 3, 3 = 11

>>275652

Bloody hell that rocket got close! Took some bad hits- not feeling so swell sir, I'll be down in another hit.

>>Punish him for shooting you

With enthusiasm, sir!

In an attempt to maximize the odds of a hit, I attempt to fire a three round burst into the gut of the schmuck in my face. Teeth are grit, blood is bled, vehement epithets backed by lead are hurled.
>>
No. 275840 ID: cb45f0
File 129626766374.png - (387.44KB , 1000x1000 , training6-1.png )
275840

>KILLS: 3

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275842 ID: cb45f0
File 129626810119.png - (370.54KB , 1000x1000 , training7.png )
275842

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275843 ID: 644ca1

rolled 8 = 8

>>275842
"A shield, how cute."
I move 2 to the east while prone and hurt the medic, WITH MIND BULLETS!
>>
No. 275844 ID: 45be60

>>275842
Well good news gentlemen, there's a target for each of you.

R1, T2, continue engaging your previous targets. Shoot to kill.

I1, I need you to plunk down in front of the enemy rocketeer and put at least two bullets in him before he has a chance to fire again.

R2, please attempt another long range shot at the enemy sniper. If he's dodging you, he's not shooting at us.
>>
No. 275845 ID: 637af9

rolled 10 = 10

AAHHHH! MOTHER FUCKER!
GET OUTTA MY FACE COSSACK DICK!

>> STAB HIM IN THE FACE!
>> STAB TO KILL!
>>
No. 275851 ID: 50c7a9

rolled 3, 5, 8 = 16

>>275844

..A..Acknowledged..sir..! And someone -please- keep that ruddy sniper busy!

Battered and bloody I trot directly SE three squares, moving diagonally, remaining at a crouch (if rules allow) ending up directly NW of the enemy rocketeer.

I attempt a POINT BLANK BURST whilst bellowing about bloody rotters.
>>
No. 275855 ID: 644ca1

>>275845
"Hey Ivanov, don't worry that guy is mine."
"You heard me infantry, come and get me! Or are you afraid of the guy without a gun?"
>>
No. 275863 ID: 6ada4b

rolled 6 = 6

I move a space east and go prone to take a shot at the square in front of that dammed sniper again
>>
No. 275865 ID: cb45f0
File 129627492989.png - (386.19KB , 1000x1000 , training7-1.png )
275865

>KILLS: 4

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 275872 ID: cb45f0
File 129627771714.png - (370.51KB , 1000x1000 , training8.png )
275872

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 275873 ID: 637af9

rolled 9 = 9

>>275872

DODGE ALL YOU WANT LITTLE MAN
NO-ONE DODGES FATE!

>> STAB HIM IN THE EYE!
>> THE RIGHT EYE!
>>
No. 275881 ID: 45be60

>>275873
Sorry Ivanov, look down, you got paint on your shoulder. Sit down and pretend to be unconscious.

R2, T2, I want both of you to get up and shift your asses up that hill before the enemy sniper gets a chance to reload. RUN.
>>
No. 275904 ID: 644ca1

rolled 10 = 10

>>275881
I look at the infantryman
"Awwww... sir, yes sir."
I sprint up the hill and stop with 1 square between me and the sniper
>Rolling for no reason
>>
No. 275912 ID: 6ada4b

I stay prone and reload
>>
No. 275937 ID: 50c7a9

>>275872

...you..JERK you BLEW YOURSELF UP JUST TO GET ME? WHY I OUGHT TO SOCK YOU IN THE FACE YOU RUDDY....NNNGGH

*I sit, arms folded, stubborn as all heck, staring the OPFOR rocketman with the look of death, the pair covered in 'rocket' paint

-MINUTEMAN INCAPICITATED-
>>
No. 276054 ID: cb45f0
File 129632614628.png - (351.78KB , 1000x1000 , training8-1.png )
276054

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 276055 ID: cb45f0
File 129632615963.png - (358.52KB , 1000x1000 , training9.png )
276055

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 276061 ID: 45be60

>>276055
Well.. I think you guys can handle your targeting decisions at this point. Looks like T2 even already got this turn's movement taken care of. Good luck.
>>
No. 276094 ID: 644ca1

rolled 8 = 8

>>276055
"Hello sniper."
I go prone and then I hurt the sniper.
>>
No. 276098 ID: 6ada4b

rolled 6 = 6

>>276055
I stab the asshole behind me
>>
No. 276100 ID: 2d3398

What did I miss?
[Reporting]
>>
No. 276159 ID: 637af9

MY NAME IS VONAVI DIMITRISK
YOU KILLED MY FATHER!
PREPARE TO DIE!

>> wait to spawn
>>
No. 277364 ID: cb45f0
File 129661972248.png - (358.17KB , 1000x1000 , training9-1.png )
277364

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 277365 ID: cb45f0
File 129661982895.png - (360.94KB , 1000x1000 , training10.png )
277365

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 278396 ID: 45be60

>>277365
R2, you seem to have brought a knife to a gun fight. This is strange to me, because you HAVE a loaded rocket launcher you could bring to this gun fight. Back away to the east and fire at a point of ground in front of you. Catch him in the blast.

T2, keep on keeping on, and don't miss. He's reloaded now.
>>
No. 278635 ID: 6ada4b

>>278396
not blowing yourself up is strange?
>>
No. 278656 ID: 644ca1

rolled 5 = 5

"Right, right, time to finis this."
I go prone and then I hurt the sniper.
>>
No. 279715 ID: 45be60

rolled 6 = 6

Screw it.

[R2] backs up to the east and fires a rocket at the ground in front of the remaining enemy infantry.

Regardless of results, I am calling this. Training mission ends this turn. Lessons have been learned, training has been trained. Lets let others play, and do it for real next time.
>>
No. 279719 ID: cb45f0
File 129705247130.jpg - (87.54KB , 950x730 , blackcompanytitle.jpg )
279719

>>279715
WELL OK MISTER CAPTAIN SIR AT YOUR COMMAND

ALRIGHT YOU WORTHLESS BUNCH OF RAGDOLL DICKWEEDS GET YOUR DUMB ASSES IN THIS FUCKING CHOPPER RIGHT NOW WE ARE RE-OPENING SIGNUPS FOR THE REAL MISSION

THE /TG/ BRANCH OF OUR FORCES HAS ALREADY TAKEN THE REST OF THE ENTIRE AREA ALL YOU MISERABLE FUCKS HAVE TO DO IS BLOW UP ONE TINY FUCKING BRIDGE AND WE CAPTURE THE AREA IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIMITED TO ONE BLOODY OFFICER
>>
No. 279721 ID: 55c4cf

D:<
>>
No. 279723 ID: 1183b5
File 129705308621.jpg - (54.65KB , 640x480 , 1289760730813.jpg )
279723

>>279719

Count me the fuck in.
>>
No. 279724 ID: 701a19

>>279719
Yea, sure, lets get this failboat sinking.
>>
No. 279728 ID: 647a58

>>279719
Finally, some real action.

Let's try not to die 5 seconds in this time, eh guys?
>>
No. 279731 ID: 644ca1

"Finally, time for some real action."
>>
No. 279754 ID: b6c6fc

stupid training mission
>>
No. 279804 ID: 70fc63

*chhhht* "Engineer reporting" *chhhhht*
>>
No. 279809 ID: 948266

...well at least we got some bloody 'kills' in during training, eh?

Watch your corners, back up your buddy, and for GOD'S SAKE WATCH WHERE YOU THROW YOUR GRENADES.
>>
No. 279811 ID: f5e4b4

Medic squad will rule the world. Or heal it. Or something.
>>
No. 280144 ID: cb45f0

CURRENT ROSTER:

[I1] Pvt. Minuteman

[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Black

[M1] Pvt. Ku'uaki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov

[S1] Pvt. Noipah

[E1] Pvt. Plaxinov
[E2] Pvt. Seven

OFFICERS ASSIGNED:

PRESUMABLY CPT. CIRCLE

IS THAT ALL OF YOU BASTARDS BECAUSE I AM GOING TO GET THIS HELICOPTER OFF THE GROUND
>>
No. 280163 ID: 675356

"What's that you guys are going to blow up a bridge? I love blowing things up! Count me in!"
>>
No. 280230 ID: 45be60

>>280163
Oh good, someone with explosives. I was getting a little worried about the squad's ability to reach out and kill things.
>>
No. 280232 ID: c9d907

has anyone seen a doctor? last time i saw him he shot me on morphine and ran off in front of a tank...

so for when is this game?
>>
No. 280417 ID: cb45f0

CURRENT ROSTER:

[I1] Pvt. Minuteman

[R1] Pvt. EvilPerson

[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Black

[M1] Pvt. Ku'uaki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov

[S1] Pvt. Noipah
[S2] Pvt. 5copper

[E1] Pvt. Plaxinov
[E2] Pvt. Seven

OFFICERS ASSIGNED:

[O] Cpt. Circle

THE MISSION WILL BEGIN TOMORROW.
>>
No. 280611 ID: cb45f0
File 129730788622.png - (12.99KB , 422x314 , yeltzinreinforcements.png )
280611

CPT. CIRCLE PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SUPPORT

YOU MAY CHOOSE UP TO TWO, AND THEY MAY BE OF THE SAME THING.
>>
No. 280619 ID: 45be60

Alright quartermaster, we are going in mech'ed up this time. Drop us a pair of medium tanks and an APC.
>>
No. 280687 ID: cb45f0
File 129734776051.png - (30.17KB , 658x405 , tank.png )
280687

ROGER THAT BUT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED DRIVERS FOR THOSE TANKS, AND PROBABLY THE APC TOO.
>>
No. 280693 ID: 680542

whoa, deja vu

if noone shows up for a tank, id like one.

ill try not to TPK everyone again. just... dont hop on me when im low health.
>>
No. 280808 ID: cb45f0

OH BOY WE'RE GOING TO BE HERE FOR A WHILE I CAN TELL.
>>
No. 280905 ID: 658865

Ok I'll drive the other tank. Who needs rockets when you've got cannon shells! Anyone for the APC?
>>
No. 280954 ID: 45be60

Woo! Taking our best ranged damage infantry and putting them in the tanks, leaving us mostly short range and support infantry to hit the ground. This is gonna be sweet!

I'll take care of the APC if it's an option. Nobody wants to volunteer to drive a truck.
>>
No. 280995 ID: 1183b5

I've had experience in tanks, and would be honored if I were to be selected to pilot one, or perhaps the APC if it is deemed necessary for the mission.
>>
No. 281026 ID: 09d29a

>>280995
OK you can take the tank. I'll start on foot and deal some damage that way.

Just remember the tanks strengths: mobility, terrain damage, the ability to spearhead assaults and acting as cover while crushing enemies that dare to come close.
>>
No. 281100 ID: 1183b5

>>281026

No bro, you keep it, I'll take the APC.
>>
No. 281392 ID: cb45f0

THE APC CAN IN FACT BE REMOTELY PILOTED BY THE OFFICER.
>>
No. 281440 ID: 50c7a9

Do we have any weapon mounts on our vehicles, like a machine gun turret or the like?
>>
No. 281593 ID: 1183b5

>>281392

Oh, derp.

I'll take the tank then.
>>
No. 281601 ID: fb6601

Let's do this thing!
>>
No. 282062 ID: e0c719

CURRENT ROSTER:

[Ma1] Plaxinov
[Ma2] EvilPerson

[I1] Pvt. Minuteman

[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[T2] Pvt. Black

[M1] Pvt. Ku'uaki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov

[S1] Pvt. Noipah
[S2] Pvt. 5copper

[E1] Pvt. Seven

OFFICERS ASSIGNED:

[O] Cpt. Circle

WE ARE NOW EN-ROUTE TO THE BRIDGE. ETA: 8 HOURS

TANK PILOTS, BE ADVISED, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BECOME ATTACHED TO YOUR TANK AND WILL THEN BE ABLE TO UPGRADE IT AS YOU PROMOTE. OTHERWISE POINTS WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR NORMAL CLASS. PLEASE CHOOSE BEFORE THE MISSION STARTS.
>>
No. 282070 ID: 07f5a3

I'll attach to the tank and become the strongest!
>>
No. 282097 ID: 160683

srs question

for when is the game?
>>
No. 282151 ID: cb45f0

HELICOPTER NOW APPROACHING DROP ZONE. PREPARE TO DEPLOY.
>>
No. 282154 ID: cb45f0
File 129799698365.png - (175.45KB , 2000x1000 , 9map.png )
282154

CAPTAIN CIRCLE, PLEASE PLACE YOUR MEN. PLEASE NOTE THAT PLACING THEM TOO CLOSE TO ENEMY LINES WILL GIVE THEM THE ADVANTAGE ON YOU. IN THE ABSENCE OF CAPTAIN CIRCLE, RECRUITS MAY PLACE THEMSELVES.
>>
No. 282257 ID: 45be60
File 129800975615.png - (359.29KB , 2000x1000 , deployment.png )
282257

>>282154
Alright ladies and gentlemen, the plan is simple. Tanks roll forward and take out priority targets while the APC crashes full speed up the middle to deliver the strike team. The APC is a bit overloaded with our bridge busting equipment, so some of you are going to have to hoof it. I know how much you snipers hate walking, so I'm sticking you in the truck. Engineer, you're riding along to help set up a forward firebase. Remain in the vehicle until ordered, and be ready with those shield walls. (But if you can work out a way to bolt a sentry gun onto the APC's roof on the way to the target point, I won't be sad.) T1, you are tasked with supporting E1 while he works, and punishing anyone who feels like walking up to the APC while it is in motion.

Everyone else, follow behind the APC, medics in front with shields angled to protect your flank. And watch your step folks, you are moving in tight formation with vehicles which won't even feel it if they run you over.

Move out!
>>
No. 282318 ID: df4df5

sir circle, if we lose the APC we cannot respawn!

are you sure about that course of action? id much rather use the tanks as cover and advance slowly and safely, sir sir cle!
>>
No. 282385 ID: 45be60

>>282318
"Respawn?" What the hell do you think this is, some sort a' video game? You been playing too much a' that "Black Ops" game, private?

(So does that mean there is functionality on this thing which I am unaware of? I was thinking it seemed a bit less effective than other support options.)
>>
No. 282870 ID: cb45f0
File 129823778828.png - (115.64KB , 1000x500 , 9map1.png )
282870

THE APC WILL PROVIDE INSTANT RESPAWN AND RESUPPLY AS LONG AS IT REMAINS INTACT, AFTER WHICH YOU WILL AGAIN HAVE TO EXPEND KILLS

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
-Destroy the bridge.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE(S):
-Cover demolitionist while he plants the charges.
--Keep demolitionist alive (blue ally).

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 282881 ID: ca3d66

rolled 10 = 10

Move 2 squares west and try to close ranks or turn in front of the APC to cover the APC better.

Fire main gun at the ENEMY TANK!

"Use the medic shields to block attacks!"
>>
No. 282884 ID: 45be60

>>282870
This knowledge, while interesting, does not actually change first turn plan. Tanks don't respawn. Operation: Armor Saturation Wall is go!

APC drives forward at full speed, 6 squares.
Tanks, proceed forward at combat speed and engage enemy heavy weapons. Ha1 target the enemy rockets, Ha2 begin hammering enemy armor.

Foot troops, proceed forward behind the APC, using the vehicles for cover. Wait till the armor wall opens up in a moment to start your assault. Just keep your heads down for now.
>>
No. 282906 ID: b6c6fc

I remain in the APC for this round
>>
No. 282918 ID: 701a19

Is it possible to put a force wall on the front of the APC to protect it from weapons fire? If so, I do that. If not, I'll sit in the APC this round
>>
No. 282961 ID: 2ac4d5

"S2 here, to remind everyone that bridges hold trolls under them. lets kill some trolls shall we?"

>leave apc trhu north
>get to the butt of Ma1. i am not riding it, just taking cover.
>>
No. 282968 ID: 644ca1

>>282884
"Sir, yes sir! M2 let's get moving."
I will walk behind M2 and Ma2 staying in formation.
>>
No. 283004 ID: 2ac4d5

>>282961
disregard this. i belive i can hitch hike on the APC.

if i can still move after the apc moved, exit trhu east. i belive this is a move so i cant shoot still on this turn, but ill overwatch NW.
>>
No. 283378 ID: e0c719

ACTIONS CONFIRMED:
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[E1] Pvt. Seven
[S2] Pvt. 5copper (NO YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR ACTION)
[T2] Pvt. Black

STILL AWAITING CONFIRMATION (CONSIDER BOTTING):
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov
>>
No. 283489 ID: 55c4cf

Move North 2, West 4.
Aim Shield West.

Crouch.
>>
No. 283611 ID: 9a5057

rolled 2 = 2

Ma1 drives forward 3 and fires a rocket at the northern of the two rocketeers.

S1 holds position for now.

I1 runs north and west, keeping formation with M1.

M2 leads T2's formation 2 north and 4 west as well, a bit paranoid about how Ma2's movement is actually going to play out and unwilling to risk getting run over.
>>
No. 284377 ID: cb45f0
File 129870474367.png - (346.50KB , 2000x1000 , 9map1-1.png )
284377

COMM 1: "Marked the bomb zones on your map, forward. Make sure the demo stays safe, over."

[S2] is killed

ENEMY PHASE
>>
No. 284382 ID: cb45f0
File 129870557499.png - (159.55KB , 1000x500 , 9map2.png )
284382

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 284394 ID: 45be60

(Squeegy just likes running over 5copper)

Shit Ma2, check your fire! They don't need any help.

Okay, M1 and I1, listen very carefully. That tank you are walking next to is about to juke slightly north. Get to the edge. I don't want you getting run over too.

Ma1 proceed forward, but drift one unit north to make some room. Put a shot into that fresh shield wall, see if you can knock it down.

APC pull forward, one north and three west. *cross fingers*
T1, I need you to exit the vehicle and run up to that enemy armor. Kill the driver. Don't miss, or we're all fucked. E1, exit the south side as well, and set up your barrier. S1, move into position behind E1's defenses. M2 and T2 move up to join them.

Ma2, proceed forward and see what you can do about that southern engineer emplacement. Leave some room for the troops on foot.
>>
No. 284415 ID: 701a19

>>284394
Order confirmed.

Why are you having the APC ram them? That seems unwise...
>>
No. 284434 ID: 001587

rolled 9 = 9

Argh! Move 3 squares west and FIRE MAIN GUN AT ENEMY ENGINEER TO THE WEST!

"Why must I be reduced to firing our most powerful weapon at a lone, shielded engineer?!"
>>
No. 284439 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 4 = 4

I follow orders, I exit the APC run up to the tank, and attempt to kill the driver with my mind powers
>>
No. 284451 ID: b7ed58

>[S2] is killed
Archievement Unlocked: Double Road Sandwich on the go

did Ma2 backpedal? wtf was that?
>>
No. 284456 ID: 55c4cf

Move North 1, West 3.

Talk to Pvt. Minuteman and make sure he follows as well as he can.
>>
No. 284459 ID: cb45f0

ACTIONS CONFIRMED:
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[E1] Pvt. Seven
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki

STILL AWAITING CONFIRMATION:
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov
[T2] Pvt. Black
>>
No. 284468 ID: f5e4b4

Well fuck, I ain't gonna get run over too, bro. Gonna follow the attack, as ordered, but gonna keep it clear from the tanks and the APC.

I move 3 East, 4 south, 1 West. I keep the shield always pointing West and gesture Comrad- I mean [T2]Pvt. Black to follow and stay behind me.
>>
No. 284623 ID: 644ca1

>>284468
I'm with you doc, lead the way.(1SE, 3S)
>>
No. 284668 ID: 50c7a9

>>284382

Move north 1, west 3. Reply in the affirmative to [M1] that I certainly did not sign up to become a meatball sandwich
>>
No. 284735 ID: 50c7a9

(( woops! last post as pandaman was mine))
>>
No. 285318 ID: 9a5057

rolled 3 = 3

Ma1 advances NW, W, W and fires a round at the southern half of shield wall

Hey [E1]Seven. You said order confirmed, but you didn't actually DO anything. Wanna get out and build those shields?
(The APC is driving forward because it is less vital to mission success than you troops, but it is considerably better armored.)
>>
No. 285343 ID: 701a19

>>285318
I said order confirmed. That means I'm doing it.
Also, unless I horribly misread something, downed soldiers can redeploy from the APC:
>THE APC WILL PROVIDE INSTANT RESPAWN AND RESUPPLY AS LONG AS IT REMAINS INTACT, AFTER WHICH YOU WILL AGAIN HAVE TO EXPEND KILLS

Sooo... you're having our respawn point ram entrenched enemies.

>>
No. 285445 ID: 9a5057

>>285343
Orders are intentionally vague most of the time, to give you some control over your characters. You will want to actually say precisely what you are doing with your three move and two actions, and probably roll a couple dice for the actions. I believe it takes a [6] to set up barriers.

(The APC works like the the redeploy and supply crate officer powers for free. Which is cool, but it is not a free pass to just stand up again if you die. Op keeps saying, no zombies allowed. We'll be needing a new character to replace S2, and in the mean time he's not earning exp. Redeploy only costs 2 kills anyway, so it's not hard even without the apc. Armor also takes half damage from bullets, so they'll have a hard time hurting it this turn.)
>>
No. 285745 ID: 9a5057
File 129910352288.png - (28.04KB , 243x195 , Shield.png )
285745

rolled 1 = 1

blaaaar I grow weary of waiting.

E1 and S1 move southwest out of the vehicle to make the world look like this, (T1 position assumed) and E1 attempts to build a barrier like so.
>>
No. 289226 ID: c1a612

>>285745
cue three squished infantry
>>
No. 289359 ID: cb45f0
File 130057526191.png - (157.66KB , 1000x500 , 9map2-1.png )
289359

>KILLS: 1
[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 289361 ID: cb45f0
File 130057593168.png - (153.10KB , 1000x500 , 9map3.png )
289361

LOCAL: "Demo here. First bomb planted. Over and out."
COMM1: "Forward, we've detected some enemy movement far west of your position. We think they may be mobilizing reinforcements. We'll try and head them off, but expect some further resistance, over."

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 289462 ID: 45be60

>>289361
Thanks for the heads-up command, we'll try to have a perimeter secured if they get through. Hold them off as long as you can. (T1 and S1's positions got flipped on the map, gonna assume they are in their right locations)

Good kill T1, you're a lifesaver, and you didn't even scratch the paint.

>>284434
Ma2, the way you've been shooting, I want your rounds as far away from friendlies as we can get them. You wanna try that one more time?

[Mission accomplished, the APC kicks it into full speed reverse, though the driver does entertain a brief fantasy of plowing forward and running down half the enemy platoon.]

Ma1, I need you to make sure that enemy tk doesn't do to you what we just did to them. Don't risk shooting at him, just run him over, and see how many of his friends you can take with him.

S1, see if you can clip that enemy infantry lying down to the south. T1 and E1, you'll eventually want to try and get around the tank to flank that enemy engineer, but there may be some surviving contacts in your way. Don't do anything stupid.

Flanking squads, keep moving.
>>
No. 289508 ID: 00d3d5

rolled 4 = 4

>>289361
I'm deploying my sentry in my current square, then falling back to re-enter the APC and re-stock my gear.
My sentry shoots at the telekinetic to the north
>>
No. 289531 ID: 867af1

rolled 1 = 1

"OK I think some joker's been loosening the screws on the sighting system, it's flopping all over! I'll just shoot by ear instead!"

Is it possible for the tank to move one square south and two squares west or is the sidewalk on a different level? If it's possible then do that.

Fire MAIN CANNON at engineer shield wall to the west! Third time is the charm!
>>
No. 289534 ID: b6c6fc

rolled 1 = 1

I go prone
I wait for the APC to move

then I psyshock the infantry man to my north west
>>
No. 289607 ID: cb45f0

ORDERS RECEIVED:
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[E1] Pvt. Seven

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov
[T2] Pvt. Black
>>
No. 289806 ID: 55c4cf

rolled 4, 10 = 14

Move West 3 Spaces, request backup from I1.
Face Shield West Southwest to defend from enemy soldiers. Fire twice at enemy T unit.
>>
No. 289844 ID: f5e4b4

Holy shit we're still alive! Awesome.

Ok, let's keep flanking, using MA2 as cover from north-northwest attacks.

I move 5 spaces West, shield still facing west. T2, keep up!
>>
No. 289865 ID: 644ca1

>>289844
Sure thing doc(5W)
>>
No. 289916 ID: 7abed0

rolled 8 = 8

>>289462
Sure thing Ell-Tee.

Aimed shot at the infantry southwest of my position.
>>
No. 291083 ID: 45be60

rolled 6 = 6

[I1 moves up to support his medic buddy, also moving 3 west and firing an aimed shot into the enemy telekinetic.]
>>
No. 291095 ID: 45be60

rolled 6 = 6

And I'm thinking Ma1 is MIA for good. So maybe I don't care so much about absolutely positively keeping him alive no matter the cost. Change of orders.

[Ma1 fires a round into the square in the middle of enemy TK, Engie, and Infantry]

That should be everyone.
>>
No. 291266 ID: 6d4402
File 130124988251.png - (185.64KB , 1000x500 , 9map3-1.png )
291266

COMM2: "Ma2, stop shooting at shield walls, you're supposed to be hitting the people behind them, over."
COMM1: "I want to know who sold us this maptech. It keeps glitching out. Over."
BLACKBIRD: "Forward, this is Blackbird, we're tracking the reinforcements en route to your position. Looks like a heavy tank, two medium tanks, about 16 ground troops traveling by transport. ETA 10 minutes. We'll see what we can do to soften them up before they get to y-- woah, SHI"

>KILLS: 3

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 291270 ID: 6d4402
File 130125091190.png - (353.85KB , 2000x1000 , 9map4.png )
291270

BLACKBIRD: "I'm hit, I'm hit, they have air support. I repeat, they have air support, over."
COMM1: "Blackbird, return to base. We'll take care of this, over."
BLACKBIRD: "Roger wilco, Command. I think I can maintain control back to base. Over and out."
NIGHTSTRIKE: "Command, this is Nightstrike. I'm coming in for a bombing run, over."
COMM2: "Roger that, Nightstrike. We're setting up artillery further down the road. They'll go through Hell before they get to you, forward. Over."

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 291276 ID: 55c4cf

rolled 6, 6 = 12

Move 1 West.
Stab enemy soldier twice who just tried to TK me with a knife at point blank.

Move 3 more West.

"Minuteman, keep up, and be careful, there are gunman past the barrier. Back me up."
>>
No. 291344 ID: 00d3d5

>>289508
Sentry deployed. Continuing stated actions.
We have to move THEN act? We can't swap the order? Ugh...
>>
No. 291366 ID: 45be60

Yeah, move then shoot. which means Ku'aki is gonna get about half that action this turn. Pretend it's a miniatures wargame.

[APC would dearly love to back up further and get out of harm's way, but fortunately he checks his rearview first and refrains from running over the ill-advised demolitions specialist. APC does nothing.]

Okay TKs, I hate to put more pressure on you, but I would dearly love you to catch that rocket pointed at the APC.

Ma1, retun fire on those enemy rockets.
Ma2, at this point it would probably be faster to just run those bastards over.
Others, engage targets at your discretion.
>>
No. 291439 ID: b6c6fc

I totally jump into the red tank and take control of it!
>>
No. 291451 ID: 644ca1

rolled 3 = 3

>>291366
"Sir, yes sir!"
I move up on the back of the tank(1w), then I go prone and lift the rocket aimed at the APC
>>
No. 291469 ID: f5e4b4

Showtime!

I move 2 North, then 1 West. I shoot twice at the Enemy T attacking M1 if Ku'aki fails the kill.
>>
No. 291493 ID: 55c4cf

All my actions will resolve this turn Officer o, sir.

Shot once and two knife successes, I am confident the enemy T is going down this turn.
>>
No. 291696 ID: 6d4402

ORDERS RECEIVED:
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki
[T1] Pvt. Fryman
[E1] Pvt. Seven
[T2] Pvt. Black
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
>>
No. 291699 ID: 476834

"Yeah this cannon thing ain't working out for me nehow"

Ramming speed! Move 6 squares west (through the weakened shield).
>>
No. 293078 ID: 45be60

I1 follows dutifully behind M1
S1 takes an aimed shot at the southern rocketeer
Ma1 drives forward three and lobs a round at the north rocketeer.
>>
No. 294109 ID: 45be60

rolled 2, 8 = 10

HURP
first for sniper, second for tank
>>
No. 302300 ID: 644ca1

(So what happened to this? The turn has been going on forever.)
>>
No. 305396 ID: 13b3e1
File 130586499289.png - (150.42KB , 1000x500 , 9map4-1.png )
305396

>>302300
THINGS



*BZZZTFFFFZZZT*
COMM1: "FZZZZorward, dozzzt you rfffbzze? We thzzznk they hazzzzzzzbbzzzffffzzztamming technzzlogy. You might bzzzzzfffffzzzperiencing some minimap bugzzzzffftt."

[ENEMY TURN] (tomorrow)
>>
No. 305737 ID: 13b3e1
File 130600922023.png - (145.75KB , 1000x500 , 9map5.png )
305737

(I am a liar)

[T2] is incapacitated

COMM1: "bzzzzzead me, forward. That should have cleared it up. Are you still there, over?"

The battle has reached its fifth turn! All survivors from here onward will receive a promotion during the aftermath report.
>>
No. 305739 ID: 13b3e1

(that is, as long as you have been active all 5 turns)

>KILLS: 5
>>
No. 305742 ID: 00d3d5

rolled 2 = 2

>>305737
>>305739
No viable targets in range; continuing to fall back towards APC.

Sentry targets the tank in front of it due to the complete absence of infantry in its LoS.
>>
No. 305838 ID: 45be60

Man down! another enemy TK snuck out from behind those barriers. T1, I am re-designating you Ma3 and making him your responsibility. If you have that thing under control already, recommend you just back up a smidge to let him know who's boss.

Ma2, we have a general idea where those enemy rockets are hiding. See if you can plow over those puny barricades and lob a round into their flank.

M2, get up there and see what you can do to get your partner on his feet again, but exercise caution that close to the tanks.

Team 1, looks like the command display is still a little glitchy. Ma1 should be even with M1 by my figures. Anyway, your squad is in charge of breaking through that engineer nest, unharmed if you can manage it.
>>
No. 306026 ID: 644ca1

rolled 5 = 5

(Turns out I'm fine it was T1 that got incapacitated. Get into the IRC people.)
"Holy shit that TK came out of no where! T1 you all right? Awww dammit... taste MIND BULLETS scum!"
Crawl one North-West while prone and HURT the enemy TK.
>>
No. 306047 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [3] [9]

Move 4 West, Fire two shots at T-Barrier guarding troops for the tank to possibly fire directly at.
>>
No. 306078 ID: b6c6fc

Medic!

help me out here, and we'll have a third tank on our side!
>>
No. 306155 ID: bb7a58

Reinforcements standing by.

or can I just magically emerge from the APC? I haven't quite grokked that.
>>
No. 306242 ID: fb78cc

rolled 5 = 5

>>305838
"Funny, that's just what I was planning. BREAK THE LINES! CRUSH THE INFANTRY!"

Keep those mighty threads rolling and move 3 squares west right through those thin barricades! Then fire the battlecannon north into the enemy formation, prioritizing the rocket guys that are presumably hiding behind the barrier there.
>>
No. 306555 ID: 45be60

rolled 6, 6, 7 = 19

[Botting begins now]
Squad 1!
I1 follows behind his medic and fires a burst at the sentry, hoping to finish off that shield and bring the gun down.

Ma1 proceeds forward 3 and reloads its unfortunately empty gun.
>>
No. 306560 ID: 45be60

rolled 2 = 2

Squad 2!
M2 expends an action to run to Ma3 and climb inside, then administers first aid to stabilize T1 inside.

S1 remains on overwatch, hoping get a shot off on any wounded enemy rocketeer foolish enough to pop his head up.

APC slowly moves forward 3 spaces, to meet up with E1 seeking resupply. Deploying R1 reinforcement at the APC.
>>
No. 307021 ID: 13b3e1
File 130646531697.png - (165.34KB , 1000x500 , 9map5-1.png )
307021

>KILLS: 8

COMM1: "Nightstrike, what's the status on those enemy reinforcements, over?"
NIGHTSTRIKE: "This is Nightstrike, Command. Uhh... it's not good. It- it doesn't look good, over."
COMM2: "ETA on reinforcements, Nightstrike. Over."
NIGHTSTRIKE: "I hate to be the one to break this to you, Command, but I'd say that ETA is 'any second now'. Returning to base. Over and out."
COMM1: "You're on your own here, forward. Good luck. Over."
>>
No. 307026 ID: 13b3e1
File 130646651311.png - (159.62KB , 1000x500 , 9map6.png )
307026

[ENEMY PHASE]

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 307054 ID: 45be60

Lets mop these up and get ready for incoming.

M2, please get T1 patched up as best you can.
T2, see if you can kill that last rocketeer before he has a chance to reload.
Squad one, engage the engineer and his toys at your own discretion. Ma2 isn't gonna be able to provide you with cover fire this round.

Hey demolition expert, want a ride? I've got a personnel carrier ready to escort you to the next support beam.
>>
No. 307058 ID: 644ca1

rolled 10 = 10

>>307026
"Hey rocket dude, taste MIND BULLETS!"
I move North-West 1 and North 1 while prone and then Hurt the enemy Rocket Soldier.
>>
No. 307068 ID: 701a19

rolled 9 = 9

>>307026
Sentry 1 fires on the enemy tank.
Deploying sentry 2 on top of the APC.
>>
No. 307077 ID: 644ca1

ooc: What enemy tank? We took their tank, it's ours now.
>>
No. 307145 ID: 460ce9

"Hahaha wow! That did the job, but I gotta reload now. Any chance the APC could move a bit closer to me for an eventual ammo resupply so I don't run out against those reinforcements we keep hearing about?"

Holding position and reloading Ma2 tank gun.
>>
No. 307229 ID: 44b73c

I hop out the south side of the APC, dash four squares west, and go prone.
>>
No. 307289 ID: 13b3e1

ORDERS RECEIVED:
[T2] Pvt. Black
[E1] Pvt. Seven
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[R1] Pvt. Littlebeast

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
>>
No. 307311 ID: 55c4cf

rolled 2, 2 = 4

Return fire @ the guy two spaces west.
Heal self.

Have infantry buddy continuing his fire.

Move 1 West, 3 South.
Direct Shield northwest.
>>
No. 307339 ID: 17218f

rolled 2 = 2

>>307311
(the damage you took was to the shield, I don't think you have to roll to recharge that.)

[botting]
I1 presses up against the barricade, crouches, and gently tosses a grenade over the concrete, attempting to catch both the engineer and his sentry in the blast.
>>
No. 307340 ID: 17218f

rolled 1, 8 = 9

M2 attempts to heal T1 twice.

S1 continues to wait for a rocketeer to do something stupid.

Ma1 holds position.
>>
No. 307664 ID: 13b3e1
File 130670447651.png - (192.98KB , 1000x500 , 9map6-1.png )
307664

>KILLS: 10

LOCAL: rmblermblermblermble
>Enemy reinforcements have arrived!

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 307665 ID: 13b3e1
File 130670483745.png - (181.78KB , 1000x500 , 9map7.png )
307665

>Enemy reinforcements have entered the combat zone.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 307671 ID: f9092d

rolled 9 = 9

"I'd love to run those two guys over to use their own tank as cover, but is that the smell of incoming artillery?! REVERSING! WATCH OUT BEHIND!"

Move 3 squares east and fire the cannon at the enemy assault soldier standing next to the rocket guy for max blast impact.
>>
No. 307689 ID: 00d3d5

rolled 7, 10 = 17

>>307665
Reenter newly armed APC.
Restock turret.
Turrets fire on enemy infantry north of enemy tanks.

"Think we can steal two more tanks?"
>>
No. 307748 ID: 17218f
File 130672794499.png - (116.52KB , 378x414 , artillery goes here.png )
307748

Artillery, are you still up in those hills? I have one last a priority target point for you before this operation is over. I need close fire support on the west end of the bridge, got em all bunched up for you. Target as marked.

Gentlemen, pull back and regroup at the center of the bridge. We should have explosives incoming, and it's gonna be big. This means YOU Ma2.
>>
No. 307756 ID: 55c4cf

(Why did my character only move one space but still move the shield? The full 4 space movement would have made the shield protect her. Having her not move just got her shot. It's not like I had her shoot in between her movement. What ? ? ?)
>>
No. 307757 ID: 13b3e1

i forgot the movement :V retcon'd
>>
No. 307758 ID: 55c4cf

Move east 11.
Shield facing West Southwest.
>>
No. 307844 ID: 644ca1

"Artillery? Gladly pulling back as ordered sir."
Standing up and sprinting 4 east and 2 north-east up on the back of Ma1
>>
No. 308004 ID: d8d42e

rolled 7 = 7

Crawl 2 squares NW, fire a rocket at the northern enemy tank.
>>
No. 308437 ID: 13b3e1

ORDERS RECEIVED:
[M1] Pvt. Ku'aki
[T2] Pvt. Black
[R1] Pvt. Littlebeast

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[E1] Pvt. Seven
[Ma2] EvilPerson
[M2] Pvt. Brosnikov
[Ma1] Plaxinov
[I1] Pvt. Minuteman
[S1] Pvt. Noipah
>>
No. 308438 ID: 00d3d5

>>308437
-> >>307689
>>
No. 308494 ID: f9092d

I already posted my action as well. I can repost and reroll if you want :)

>>308437
--> >>307671
>>
No. 308802 ID: 45be60

rolled 10 = 10

[Botting squad 1]
I1 backs up NE NE E E and crouches, giving the demo dude a screen to work behind

Ma1 remains in position and fires a round at the north tank.

S1 moves NW and drops to the pavement.
>>
No. 308828 ID: 45be60

rolled 7, 5, 5 = 17

[squad 2]
M2 continues to administer stimulants and pain-killers to get T1 back up to strength with both his actions.

T1 attempts to get the front end of his new toy pointing north and fire a round at the center of the enemy tank column.
>>
No. 311796 ID: 400170
File 130777067397.png - (220.15KB , 1000x500 , 9map7-1.png )
311796

ARTILLERY: "Bombardment confirmed. Better stand back, forward, the ground is about to get real friendly with you. Danger close, I repeat, danger close. Over and out."
LOCAL: "Well, that makes my job easier."
COMM1: "Forward, I think you put some holes in that bridge, over. Not enough to collapse it, unfortunately, but those tanks sho-- oh, the tanks exploded. Alright, over."

>KILLS: 9

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 311799 ID: 400170
File 130777149208.png - (202.28KB , 1008x500 , 9map8.png )
311799

Enemy Rocketeer suddenly remembers the grenade shrapnel buried in his chest and promptly dies.

>KILLS: 10

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 311982 ID: 644ca1

rolled 5 = 5

"Whoa, that artillery sure packs quite a punch. Moving in to clean up."
Move 4 west and then Lift the enemy Infantry.
>>
No. 312213 ID: 7a7db6

Nicely done Artillery, we can take it from here.

Ma2, tempting as it may be to run those last two over, hold your position. The bridge is no longer sound, repeat, no longer sound. Don't want you lasting this long just to drop into the water at the last minute. Fire on the enemy infantry from your current position.

Ma3, looks like you are having some trouble there. Just drive forward from where you are, and leave a corridor for the guys on foot to fire through. Don't worry about clipping the sentry, but avoid your living allies or I'm not letting you keep that shiny new tank.

Clean up time people, only two left, and they're both hurt. Don't do anything stupid and we'll be home in time for dinner.
>>
No. 312339 ID: 39beab

rolled 1 = 1

"come on guys, move up and shoot things so we can take the barricades and plant the explosives!"

Fire the tank cannon at the enemy assault infantry! Boom!
>>
No. 312783 ID: 7bfeb5

rolled 3 = 3

my action totally ignored... oh well.

Move NW 3, climbing on the back of MA1, and fire at the prone rocketeer.
>>
No. 312793 ID: 00d3d5

>>311799
No line of sight.
No movement would provide line of sight.

Pass turn.
>>
No. 314277 ID: 400170
File 130835198367.png - (205.77KB , 1000x500 , 9map8-1.png )
314277

>KILLS: 12

COMM1: "That's all of 'em, forward. You can go ahead and make 'em safe. Looks like we crushed their reinforcements, and the bridge looks ready to topple on its own. Whaddya say we blow the charges we got and see if it goes down anyway? Head back to base, over."

[MISSION SUCCESS]

AFTER ACTION REPORT:

Medals:
Most Consecutive Hits: [Ma1] Plaxinov (3)
Most Consecutive Kills (multiple turns): [Ma2] EvilPerson (4)
Most Kills: [Ma2] EvilPerson (6)
Highest Accuracy: [Ma1] Plaxinov (66%)
Most Teammates Stabilized: [M2] Pvt. Brosnikov (1)
Most Teammates Revived: [M2] Pvt. Brosnikov (1)
Most Bullets Dodged: [Ma2] EvilPerson (3)
Most Total Damage Dealt: [Ma2] EvilPerson (26)
Most Damage Taken: [Ma2] EvilPerson (4.5)
Most Incapacitations: [T1] Pvt. Fryman (1)
Most Shots Fired: [Ma2] EvilPerson (6)
(medal results may be contested given accurate proof)

Fryman promoted to Sergeant
Black promoted to Sergeant
Seven promoted to Sergeant
Ku'aki promoted to Sergeant
Brosnikov promoted to Sergeant
EvilPerson promoted to Sergeant
Circle promoted to Major
>>
No. 314373 ID: b6c6fc

Kick ass! let's break out the beers an celebrate!
>>
No. 314392 ID: 17218f

Can I award some sort of "came through when it really mattered" award to Fryman? Killing that tank driver when he did was vital, even if he spent the rest of the mission unconscious and pointing the wrong way.
>>
No. 314410 ID: 7bfeb5

>>314277
Aw, no promotion for me yet. Well that's hardly surprising, I didn't even really do anything.

...But I totally have infinite accuracy, since I apparently never fired :P
>>
No. 314514 ID: 644ca1

We did it, to bad there wasn't a most lifted rockets medal or something, but whatever, we won!

Let's go celebrate our first mission being a success.
>>
No. 314544 ID: 2556ae

And so the 4 month mission ends.

Hooray! I even did well. The again I was driving an armor-clad fuel-burning, cannon-firing, infantry-crushing monster machine.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password