[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 452871)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 134717083368.jpg - (87.54KB , 950x730 , blackcompanytitle2.jpg )
452871 No. 452871 ID: 061a93

Welcome back to active duty, you miserable maggots! Last time we briefed, Black Company has been aggressively capturing Zangano territory. The first thing we took in this area was a nuclear power plant, which is now our base of operations. We should be prepared for a counter-attack at some point. If you've somehow forgotten, they started the war by attacking our transport convoy and killing everyone inside.

Recently Zangano has been rising into high alert. Expect heavy resistance and swift, frequent reinforcement. We've also detected troop movements in other parts of the country.

Previous threads:
>>/questarch/274466
>>/questarch/375890

Information thread:
>>/questdis/29364

Kindly allow me to finish my transmission before you interrupt, you irritating wastes of flesh.
Expand all images
>>
No. 452872 ID: 061a93
File 134717087143.png - (230.02KB , 800x1151 , codex3.png )
452872

We are still in need of soldiers! To become a soldier you need only put the letter of your class followed by a name identifying you in the Name field.
For example: '[I] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'. In battle you will be given a number to differentiate you, so you would be changed to '[I1] Pvt. Cannon Fodder'.

Returning troops: If you have previously earned a promotion, please pick one of your stats to increase. You will be given an alternate stat card which you will post every time you enter a battle. One promotion means one upgrade.
Thankfully, this time promotion progress is intact, thanks to our new fireproof cabinets.

YOU MAY ADMIRE THE SHINY NEW CODEX. If you have any questions on the new rules please join #BlackCompany @ irc.rizon.net.
>>
No. 452873 ID: 061a93
File 134717090151.png - (17.05KB , 459x387 , officer.png )
452873

JOIN THE OFFICER CORPS TODAY. You are the most vital members of this fine company. Without you there can be no battles, no strategy, no reinforcements.
AND YOU GET A GODDAMN FANCY HAT.
>>
No. 452874 ID: 061a93
File 134717100678.png - (226.38KB , 800x600 , recruitment3.png )
452874

Now join up! Fight for your country! Show those sombrero-wearing fuckers who's boss!

Want to play but not sure how? Here's some tips:
>>/questdis/60580
>>/questdis/60581
>>/questdis/60583
>>
No. 452875 ID: 061a93

Also, important note: You DO NOT have to have any artistic skill WHATSOEVER to participate in this quest. You DO NOT have to make your own stat card. Just post in the thread with your name and callsign.
>>
No. 452886 ID: 886a4d

Sounds interesting, I'll join in as a sniper.

[S]Azure reporting in.
>>
No. 452890 ID: 55c4cf

Shark Squadron's Nurse reporting for duty.
>>
No. 452897 ID: bdb3f8

Alright ladies and robots, the radios are working again, report in.

>>452890
Did the quartermaster requisition you a shirt yet, Ku'aki?
>>
No. 452901 ID: 44f50a

>Rebooting Data
>Restoring files
>Starting OS

Zak Unit 01 reporting for duty and fully operational. What meat bags require bullet holes today sir?
>>
No. 452907 ID: 34cbef

Welp, Lieutenant Smokey- just here to be the second opinion for First officer. Got my mobile office up and running and ready to help put our troops ahead of the enemy
>>
No. 452908 ID: 061a93

>>452886
NONE OF THIS SHIT, PLEASE. Put your name and callsign IN THE NAME FIELD. I don't want to see any god damn 'Suggestion's floating about unless it's PRIVATE FUCKING SUGGESTION, ROCKETEER.
>>
No. 452909 ID: 214bf9

It's really time to move out again? Time to lift some rockets!
>>
No. 452910 ID: 54fb5c
File 134718612627.jpg - (219.87KB , 1000x900 , [R] SgtEvilPerson.jpg )
452910

Count me in. Black Company all the way!
Oh yes this feels good. Someone is gonna get killed.
>>
No. 452959 ID: 6a5a08

>>452908
Reporting in, sir!
>>
No. 452975 ID: 061a93

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[R1] Sgt. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Japs
[R3] Pvt. Suggestion
[T1] Sgt. Black
[M1] Sgt. Ku'aki
[S1] Pvt. Azure

Is this it?! This is PAAAATHEEETIIIIIIC.
>>
No. 452977 ID: a407a5

I'm awake!

Oh wait. I meant reporting. Yeah, reporting...
>>
No. 452981 ID: 2b7692

Reporting for duty sir.
>>
No. 453003 ID: 5eea01

Armored Infantry Unit: Private Omikron online and ready to receive orders, sir.
>>
No. 453004 ID: f72f26
File 134722023422.png - (135.45KB , 690x662 , Fryman2.png )
453004

Fryman report'n

Major! where my dogs at? I can't find em.
>>
No. 453009 ID: 3158da

What am I doing here... Oh da! Now I remember! Brosnikov reporting for medical duty, sir!
>>
No. 453010 ID: 374204

Maybe I won't die!
>>
No. 453012 ID: 0f60d7
File 134722188906.png - (36.71KB , 800x600 , pvtbob.png )
453012

Status: Chassis at full integrity. All systems operational. Awaiting commands.
>>
No. 453026 ID: 061a93

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Omikron
[I4] Pvt. Meatbag
[I5] Pvt. Bob
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[R3] Pvt. Suggestion
[T1] Spc. Black
[T2] Spc. Fryman
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee

WE COULD USE MORE PEOPLE THAN THIS BUT I SUPPOSE IT'S ENOUGH TO BEGIN FORMULATING A PLAN. YOU CAN ALWAYS JOIN UP NO MATTER WHAT, BUT IF YOU DON'T DO IT BEFORE THE MISSION STARTS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO BE DEPLOYED.
>>
No. 453034 ID: 061a93
File 134722620563.png - (45.37KB , 800x600 , attackmap.png )
453034

Officers, this is the map of the enemy installations we are focusing on. These sites are located on a Zangano-controlled mountain range near the border. Here is some intel:
1. Ciudad Canalla - A small enemy city. High production. High enemy presence. High civilian presence. Few defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
2. Fábrica de Canalla - Enemy factory. Suspected arms manufacturing plant. Medium enemy presence. Medium civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
3. La Base Militar Canalla - Enemy military training camp, west of Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
4. La Base Aérea - Air base near Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: Very High.
5. Military Base - Unnamed, formally unmapped military base far south of Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
6-7. Gas Stations - There are two gas stations in the area. Low enemy presence. Low civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Low. Estimated strategical impact: Low.
8. Aceite de Canalla - An oil refinery. Medium enemy presence. High civilian presence. Low defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Medium. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
9. Missile Silo - An unnamed missile silo off the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
10. Fort Toluca - An enemy fortress on the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
11. Fort Jericho - An enemy army base, also on the road to Blackguard. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.

Our bases:
12. Planta de Energía Nuclear de Canalla - A nuclear power plant. No longer operational, as we have secured it and evacuated the civilians inside.

Officers, please select a target to prepare for an assault! As well, please either assign or find volunteers to defend our possessions in the sector! Please note that you can operate several characters so long as they are not in the same battle!
>>
No. 453043 ID: 9a34be

Sorry I'm late, field engineer reporting in!
>>
No. 453068 ID: b0d1a8

asdf
>>
No. 453076 ID: 34cbef

I'm thinking if we take Aceite de Canalla (8) and are bold enough to take the Missile Silo (9) we will have Fort Jericho flanked from three sides. Possibly giving us an advantage on the insertion of troops by having the fort surrounded. I'll wait on my superiours suggestion before i make any definitive choices though.
>>
No. 453111 ID: 9a34be

In addition to the avatar of myself, I will be playing a Pilot named Pilot, as it has come to my attention we will need extra soldiers for defensive missions.

He wears a hat.
>>
No. 453120 ID: 5eea01

Omikron-001 sits on a supply crate, slotting fresh bullets into a rifle magazine, metal fingers performing the task with precise, mechanical movements. He stops to scan the horizon, shutters adjusting to the light levels. His internal clock ticks onward, and fifteen minutes later he is still gazing at the setting sun.

It's going to be a long night ahead.
>>
No. 453128 ID: 886a4d

[La]Pvt. Cyan reporting for securing the power plant while our people are on the move.


Azure is my main soldier. This one is for defence.
>>
No. 453130 ID: bdb3f8

We have a foothold established in the middle of enemy territory now, we are going to need to secure our position in this area. There are a lot of priority targets around here, and we will do what we can to limit enemy redeployment. For now that means securing the area around the bridge, and controlling enemy fuel reserves.

It is unfortunate that the airfield is so far from our current location, but we cannot risk splitting our forces to strike at it at this time. Mount up men, we are capturing a refinery.
>>
No. 453131 ID: a407a5

Couldn't I just take a nap instead?

...No?

Ah, fine then... I'm goin, I'm goin...
>>
No. 453133 ID: 5eea01

Me nods, radio receivers wiggling a bit, adjusting to the incoming message. He jams the magazine into his rifle, takes a spare and heads for the APC.
>>
No. 453137 ID: 6a5a08

>>453130
Got it boss. I'll, uh, try not to blow the place up. I mean, the place itself, like the refinery, I'll still be trying to blow the people up. Their people, not ours'. Unless I get dogs again. Or something else. Then I'll be doing that, instead.
>>
No. 453138 ID: 061a93
File 134724567284.png - (90.55KB , 400x600 , support.png )
453138

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Omikron
[I4] Pvt. Meatbag
[I5] Pvt. Bob
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[R3] Pvt. Suggestion
[T1] Spc. Black
[T2] Spc. Fryman
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Pvt. Mason

DEFENDING POWER PLANT:
[P1] Pvt. Pilot
[La] Pvt. Cyan

We are now attacking the refinery. Officers, please choose one support unit. LAST CHANCE TO JOIN UP BEFORE THE MISSION BEGINS.
>>
No. 453139 ID: 886a4d

Cyan and Azure both stand perfectly still observing one another. Azure then abruptly turns away and joins the others in the APC. Cyan watches her go for a brief second before entering the plant.
>>
No. 453140 ID: 6a5a08

Nitan will join up with the Defending forces. They're looking a bit short-handed.
>>
No. 453141 ID: d6d6cb

Private Joker returning to duty, sir!

Volunteering to defend the power plant and have witless bastards funnel into my sights instead of having to lug this lardass rifle around to maybe get a shot before all the targets are pancakes!
>>
No. 453145 ID: 5eea01

I'll take whichever assignment my officers assign me to.
>>
No. 453167 ID: a7dd93

Well, try to keep the bullets out in the first place. That would make it a bit easier, yes?
>>
No. 453187 ID: d6d6cb

And a second character for attacking things, because being able to move and shoot is nice

One more medic for the big offensive! Private Louvel reporting in to uh, help plug the holes in you when you probably-maybe-likely get shot by something. Or exploded. Or heart-crushed.

Or uh, I'll just shut up right now and we can all hope I don't need to stuff your guts back in and everything turns up rainbows.
>>
No. 453228 ID: bdb3f8

Alright gentlemen, we are expecting moderate armed resistance and a high civilian presence in the target area, and the target area may be highly flammable. Check your fire, and keep the collateral damage to a minimum. I am requesting that they un-crate the dogs again for exactly that purpose. UNFORTUNATELY the tanks I got you last time are still getting those dents you let them collect all buffed out, so you chumps get to walk.

Pvt. Omikron, the defenders look like they could use some front line support, so if you are willing I'd like you to hang back. I'd also like an engineer to volunteer for the job you're best at and help secure the base.

I need two volunteers to handle the animals, preference goes to Fryman and Suggestion if they want to be pack leaders again. The dogs are getting used to you two.
>>
No. 453236 ID: 6a5a08

>>453228
I'm up for it sir. I, um, don't think rockets are gonna be a great asset when we're firing around highly flammable liquids.
>>
No. 453240 ID: 5eea01

Understood, sir. Commencing perimeter patrol around the power plant.
>>
No. 453244 ID: 49d66c

Prepped and checked. Ready for Deployment.
>>
No. 453258 ID: 34cbef

just gonna keep an eye out for you guys, do me proud boys
>>
No. 453279 ID: f72f26
File 134727652150.png - (40.24KB , 690x662 , FrymanDogs.png )
453279

Kassy, Alexi, Lawyer it's time to join the battle again my children!
>>
No. 453302 ID: 54fb5c

Whelp. Gotta keep this base running and in shape so it doesn't suffer a terrible meltdown. Engineering apprentice TechnicalPerson reportin' in. Count on me to lay down some obstacles if anyone tries to take us on.

(Engineer joins Defensive team)
>>
No. 453318 ID: f1b3ee

Mako, reporting in by proxy. Going to follow my squad leader's decision. Where we headed, Ms. Nurse?

One moment I was checking my e-mail, the next moment my targeting software was copied and downloaded to a small server in Taiwan. Hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass later!

If we're fielding Tanks this time, I'll be happy to be a driver again.
>>
No. 453379 ID: f1b3ee

May an iron curtain descend upon our conquered foes, and strangle the life from any invaders who dare cross into our battle lines! By the divine grace of my lord we shall smite the filthy infidels where they stand!

Stand by me, men chosen of the light, and let us bring forth retribution in his name! The fires of absolution will purify this land tainted by the putrid bile of the infidel! Honor through victory! His will be done!

(Heading to whatever battle Can-Opener isn't.)
>>
No. 453390 ID: 061a93

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[A1] Fryman
[A2] Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Spc. Black
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Pvt. Mason

DEFENDING POWER PLANT:
[P] Pvt. Pilot
[La] Pvt. Cyan
[I] Pvt. Omikron
[T] Pvt. Nitan
[S] Pvt. Joker
[E] Pvt. TechnicalPerson

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW??:
[I] Spc. Can-Opener
[M] Pvt. Praetorian


GET THE FUCK READY FOR DUST-OFF, YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT. MISSION WILL COMMENCE SOON.
>>
No. 453404 ID: f1b3ee

(Praetorian will defend. Can-Opener will attack)
>>
No. 453467 ID: 061a93
File 134733297463.png - (247.86KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-00.png )
453467

[DEPLOYMENT PHASE]

Officers, please position your soldiers in the cyan box. You will have the initiative.

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[O] Lieutenant Smokey
[A1] Fryman
[A2] Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[I6] Spc. Can-Opener
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Spc. Black
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Pvt. Mason
>>
No. 453481 ID: bdb3f8
File 134733627630.png - (274.56KB , 1000x1000 , deployment.png )
453481

We are going to divide into two main squads for this one, and once again Team Walkies will be independent operators.

Shark Squad will consist of I1, I2, I6, R2, M1, M3, S1, E1, and E3
Kraken Squad will be I3, I4, I5, R1, M2, M4, T1, and E2

Team Walkies will engage in the tight quarters around the oil tanks. Shark and Kraken will observe the strength of enemy fortifications on the main road, and determine engagement priority from there. Oh, and watch out for snipers on the catwalks.

Command, as soon as my squads are on site, I need a flyover from a recon drone. Get a UAV prepped please.
>>
No. 453483 ID: 061a93
File 134733646068.png - (77.00KB , 800x1800 , controlpanel.png )
453483

COMM1: "Troops deploying on site, Major. Here is the control panel for you and the Lieutenant. Recon drone en route. Good luck, sir."
>>
No. 453491 ID: 061a93
File 134733832224.png - (300.31KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-01.png )
453491

>>453483
>KILLS: 7
COMM1: "UAV drone active. Feeding the data to you live."

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 453498 ID: ea06f9

Moving forward, gunna to hug that oil.
>>
No. 453503 ID: 6a5a08

"That sniper's got a perfect shot at us if we go straight in. I'm gonna move around their flank and try to take out the engie. It's not like, uh, I'm avoiding the tank or anything. Nope. Definitely the sniper. Well, the tank too. Nevermind."

[A2] moves four spaces Northwest. Spends Act to move three spaces North. Ends move on square AL5.
(4) moves five spaces Northwest. Spends Act to move one space North and one space Northwest, ends move on square AK5.
(5) moves five spaces Northwest. Spends Act to move two spaces North. Ends move on square AM5.
(6) moves five spaces Northwest. Ends move on AL6.
>>
No. 453525 ID: 9a34be

rolled 4 = 4

"I'll block that sniper's LOS with this! ...Hopefully!"

Move and use one action to Sprint a total of 6 spaces to AM14.
Throw Smoke Grenade to AG10.

"Smoke Grenade out!"
>>
No. 453533 ID: bdb3f8

Okay, the enemy has a bunker set up inside the flammables, now we see how committed they are to staying there. We can't shoot them yet, but we can get in position for it. I shouldn't have to remind you how dangerous those fast moving tanks can be if they get it in their heads to go for a suicidal joyride. I know we have practiced our diving out of the way drills, but no sense tempting fate just yet. Generous estimates indicate it can not zoom past vertical coordinate AL, or outside horizontal designations 20 and 32. Its practical movement range based on its maneuverability in tight quarters may reduce that somewhat, but enter that zone at your own risk.

Shark squad, please move to the edge of that engagement zone and prep for assault.

Kraken, I'd like you move up in the cover of the big oil barrel and prep likewise. R1, please stay on the south side to threaten that tank, but the rest of you may end up sweeping north through the gap as the situation evolves.

Team walkies, I want you and your dogs to take cover behind the eastern-most small building, and prep to charge around the north side and overrun that engineer's position. The threat of our main forces and your impressive speed should keep the worst of the enemy retaliation off your backs.
>>
No. 453540 ID: b0d1a8
File 134734768279.png - (10.36KB , 156x179 , E3acts.png )
453540

Ill move north west and try to setup some walls.
>>
No. 453549 ID: b0d1a8

rolled 2, 2 = 4

forgot my rolls
>>
No. 453581 ID: 34cbef
File 134736255772.png - (441.45KB , 1000x1000 , battlesuggestions.png )
453581

Just a few minor suggestions i want to bring up to the major.
>>
No. 453601 ID: 34cbef

>>453581
Alright guys, and robots, i'm gonna need you to follow this here map i'm sending you. If you see armor on the move, nades and rockets.
>>
No. 453607 ID: 54fb5c

Moving to AJ34 by using one ACT to sprint.

"Run run run! Time to get in position. Watch out guys, there might be TK troops inside that building! Don't go too close."
>>
No. 453619 ID: 214bf9

I'll crouch down and move 3 west to 23AN and use the defensive T ability.

>>453610
You seem to have forgotten your callsign Private
>>
No. 453638 ID: 9fef2b

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I6] Spc. Can-Opener
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 453657 ID: 0006f5

Moving 3 West. Preferably only going to fire on command.
>>
No. 453658 ID: 886a4d

Bah,

Yes sir, Moving to AN-33, Setting Overwatch On AD- 24, AD-25, AE-24, AE-25 in case that rocketeer gets uppity
>>
No. 453661 ID: 44f50a

Roger Command. Heading to designated area 36, A1.
>>
No. 453685 ID: a407a5

Moving, Sir. Commander. Whatever.

Crouching down, and heading to 33AM... yeah...
>>
No. 453705 ID: 34cbef
File 134741148951.png - (12.74KB , 431x325 , ratherfightthendealwithpolitics.png )
453705

Hoof, huff... hoo... wait for me guys, alright major put me wherever you want.
>>
No. 453706 ID: b062ca

Move to AI37 and crouch.
>>
No. 453709 ID: 55c4cf

I spring to 39-AG. But not without grumbles of exacerbation toward the ally in 33 AN for making things more difficult. Something about chocolate milk.
>>
No. 453710 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 453714 ID: f72f26

I double move north along with tha pups
>>
No. 453724 ID: a7dd93

Charging straight ahead!
Move to AI using 1 act to sprint!
>>
No. 453729 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 3 = 3

Botting...

M4 to AL18 Adjust shield to northwest
I4 to AL15
I3 to AL20
M2 to AM23

E1 to AN30, deploy shield wall diagonally [/] in AM30
>>
No. 453735 ID: d6d6cb

Guess we're not giving Walkies much immediate backup, huh?

Good luck then, guys. Try not to get shot.

Sprinting to AL16, shield to the North.
>>
No. 453757 ID: 061a93
File 134741683265.png - (329.19KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-02.png )
453757

>KILLS: 7

LOCAL: "Mierda! Los soldados!"

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 453782 ID: 061a93
File 134742195069.png - (331.29KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-03.png )
453782

Zangano forces on the move. [R2] takes 1 damage through his armor.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 453787 ID: 886a4d

rolled 4 + 2 = 6

Makes me feel sorry for the mutts.

Aimed shot at the dog at AE-24.

still not quite sure on sniper to-hit bonuses so correct me if I get it wrong
>>
No. 453788 ID: 6a5a08

[A2] to AJ4.
(4) to AK4.
(5) to AL4.
(6) to AK5.

"Fry, I think I'm gonna try and dash past the engie to the next oil tank. That way we can hit them from multiple angles when we go for the bunkered in guys."
>>
No. 453799 ID: 9a34be

rolled 9 + 1 = 10

"Whoop, that Grenade went off course a bit. Maybe this one will work!"

Spend 1 Action on Sprint, total of 6 move remaining.
Move to AI11, total of 2 move remaining.
Drop prone, 0 move remaining.
Throw Smoke Grenade to AF10. +1 for prone, need 7 to properly hit.

"Smoke Grenade out, again!"
>>
No. 453805 ID: b0d1a8

rolled 2, 6 = 8

I'll move 3 west and build barriers to my west and northwest.
>>
No. 453815 ID: 0006f5

rolled 9 + 1 = 10

Dumb civilian !! Going prone and firing at the enemy armor.
>>
No. 453817 ID: b062ca

rolled 7, 7, 8 = 22

"Fuck it! Who wants to live forever anyway? Everyone with a rifle or a launcher, fire at the tank and open that can!"

(Move to AI35, Burst fire at AG29. Burst [7], +1 from Crouch)
>>
No. 453818 ID: b062ca

"...unless I do it first! Go team!

Someone remind me later to thank those people in Taiwan for the software upgrade."
>>
No. 453871 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[T1] Spc. Black
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 453883 ID: f0a9bb

Ok, let's play it safe, for now! Sprint to AJ-22, shield facing SW.

Someone's gonna have to do something about that tank over there!
>>
No. 453890 ID: 214bf9

rolled 1 = 1

>>453883
"Don't worry about the tank, it looks like Shark squad got that one handled. We should worry more about those dogs and the rocketer."

Moving crouched to AK21 and lift the dog at AE24.
>>
No. 453891 ID: 54fb5c

rolled 8 = 8

MOVE to AK26 Fire rocket launcher at enemy rocket soldier at AE27.

"For glory! Also I need a MEDIC! We could do with some scout dogs/counter-dogs over here as well!"

(There was some R# confusion all around I think. Got a handle on it now!)
>>
No. 453897 ID: 886a4d

>>453890
That dog was killed.
>>
No. 453898 ID: bdb3f8

[I1],[I2] see if one of you can get close enough to lob a grenade over the remains of that light armor and finish off the enemy infantry.

Kraken, be advised: your engineer has dropped smoke to obscure enemy vision, but they'll have a chance to take shots at him before the smoke spreads. Be prepared to assist.

Walkies, quit farting around and get on that engineer at AF7 before he knows what hit him.
>>
No. 453931 ID: ea06f9

rolled 9 = 9

Moving down past Pvt. Meatbag, hugging the wall. Destination AK-21.

Sending a grenade to AE-27, or as close to there as I can make it upon arrival.

Anyone else fell like salsa.
>>
No. 453933 ID: 44f50a

rolled 8 = 8

Roger. Moving to Ag,34 and dropping prone. Throwing grenade at AF, 29. Time to cook some meat bags.
>>
No. 453938 ID: f72f26

>>453788

I acknowledge Suggestion's plan, and advance west careful to remain just shy of the turret's arc of fire
>>
No. 453942 ID: 34cbef

don't worry guys, just... going to keep cheering you on from the sidelines... maaaaaan, it's so boring sitting here and waiting for action.

Don't any of you mooks make a crack about me renigging my officer duties or i might just put my cigarrette out on your forehead
>>
No. 453992 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 453995 ID: a7dd93

Move to AF35 spending an act to sprint and 1 move to rotate shield to face north!
>>
No. 454008 ID: a407a5

I'm moving to support... that other guy... uh...Zak... yeah...

Anyway, moving to 33AI and prepping in case I need to return fire.
>>
No. 454031 ID: 061a93

>>454008
PUT YOUR FUCKING CALL NUMBER ON, SOLDIER.
>>
No. 454036 ID: 55c4cf

Sprint to AG-31.
Shift shield northwest toward the enemy soldiers.
>>
No. 454037 ID: a407a5

OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

Oh, and still moving to 33,AI... pleasedon'thurtmepleasedon'thurtmepleasedon'thurtme...
>>
No. 454040 ID: d6d6cb
File 134750021247.png - (87.14KB , 443x352 , 01.png )
454040

Damn fine throw, engie!

But I'm thinking we don't got the firepower to assault directly through that smoke. On me Kraken! Let's sweep in after Walkies, flank those jerks while they're staring at smoke.

Sprinting up to AN-7, rotating shield southwest.
>>
No. 454045 ID: 17472b

rolled 2 = 2

moving to AJ 23 and shooting the guy at AE 24
>>
No. 454050 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 6 = 6

Botting admittedly unimportant actions!

I4 to AK13 I guess!
E1 to AK30 shield at AK29 [-]
>>
No. 454054 ID: 061a93
File 134750193697.png - (348.21KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-04.png )
454054

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 454068 ID: 061a93
File 134750630112.png - (335.24KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-05.png )
454068

[E2] takes 2 damage and is incapacitated. [I3] takes 1 damage, is knocked down, and stunned. [M2] takes 1 damage and is stunned. Enemy [I]nfantry's grenade rebounds off the wall and explodes in his face.

>KILLS: 10

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 454073 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [5] [1]

Move to AH-27.
Shoot twice at animal handler on AG-23.
>>
No. 454075 ID: 886a4d

rolled 10 - 1 = 9

Shooting the dog off of Meatbag at AJ-23
>>
No. 454076 ID: 9a34be

Medic, I think they hit my brainmeats!
>>
No. 454084 ID: 17472b
File 134750804152.jpg - (127.35KB , 1000x740 , New Canvas.jpg )
454084

I guess I bleed some. This seems like a sub-optimal situation
>>
No. 454085 ID: bdb3f8

A1, that engineer bunker is your responsibility. You can get your pack around behind his sentry and ruin his day. A2, continue on to cover behind the next small tank.

I4, M4, get your engie stabilized and on his feet again. You have one round before that smoke starts to clear.

R1, trust your mates to handle that dog. Your skills are needed to deal with the more dangerous foes. The handler is outnumbered and squishy.
Shark squad, your priority is to get into position to charge through that hole we made into their little bunker.
I don't want that handler and his pups alive next round, but don't over-commit.
>>
No. 454088 ID: b0d1a8
File 134750826223.png - (13.83KB , 261x110 , masonturn.png )
454088

I go check the building
>>
No. 454094 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 9, 2, 5, 6 = 22

"Crap man, friendly engie's down. Let's go, we gotta get those guys focusing on us so the medic can reach him."

[A2] sprints to AC3.
(4) sprints to AF4 and Bites the Sentry. (first roll)
(5) moves to AF3, then Leaps over onto the enemy Engie. I was never really sure how much Action the Leap takes up, so if I didn't use that up for extra Move I'll do a Bite on the Engie also. (leap and bite are second and third rolls, respectively, disregard third if irrelevant)
If (4) fails or Sentry survives, (6) sprints to AE5 and Bites the Sentry. If not it sprints there anyways. (fourth roll)
>>
No. 454108 ID: b062ca

rolled 6, 3, 7 = 16

"Hey doggy! Down boy! That's my tank killin' buddy you're chewing on!"

(Move to AK30, Shoot the doggy. Burst [7], +1 crouch)
>>
No. 454135 ID: 0006f5

rolled 2 = 2

Standing up, sprinting as north as I can. I believe it is four ?
>>
No. 454183 ID: 214bf9

rolled 5 = 5

>>454084
"Don't worry you'll be fine, let me just get that dog for you. TASTE MIND BULLETS YOU STUPID MUTT!"

I go prone while moving to AJ22 and hurt the dog at AJ23.
>>
No. 454207 ID: a407a5

On my way to new entrance. Moving to 30,AI
>>
No. 454248 ID: 54fb5c

rolled 4 = 4

MOVE to AH23, KNIFE STAB ANIMAL HANDLER at AG23

"Arrghh! Get THE FUCK off our medic with your damn gun and dogs and stupid hat! Someone END those beasts too, seriously!"
>>
No. 454325 ID: d6d6cb
File 134757518144.png - (59.77KB , 387x241 , 02.png )
454325

rolled 1 = 1

Aw balls. Uh. Right. Time to be a hero!

Sprinting down to AH-11 and getting my shield between me and allll that bad shit there.

And let's see what we can do about that there massive head trauma. Using heal on E2/Silverfayte.
>>
No. 454359 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 454393 ID: 44f50a

>Action
Standing from prone and sprinting to AG,29.

>Thoughts
Meat bag engineer is going to get himself killed.
>Side thought
The giant explosion was pretty though.
>>
No. 454398 ID: a7dd93

Move 4 tiles up to AF31.

I'm making a shield wall!
>>
No. 454402 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 5, 3, 4, 10, 7 = 29

Botting...
M2 Heal I3 twice, in case the first one doesn't take.
M3 sprint to AK27, heal R1's bullet wound
I4 to AJ12, stabilize on E2

E1 to AF23. go participate.

A1 to AE4 I guess. Seems A2 is swarming the engie, so you get to run forward. Dogs line up on AA2-AA4

I5 to AH24, shoot animal handler in the face. aimed shot.
>>
No. 454413 ID: 061a93
File 134759003086.png - (848.63KB , 2000x2000 , mission2-06.png )
454413

[E2] stabilized.

>KILLS: 13

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 454434 ID: 886a4d

I will go off defence and do a long term patrol between here and the assualt, including the bridge. In my tank. That does exist damn it!
>>
No. 454436 ID: 886a4d

Private Ochre reporting for defence!
>>
No. 454441 ID: 0006f5

Sprinting west ! The building interior is null space, I knew it !!! Don't be startled by the hall of mirrors effect, and whatever you do don't slip through the world seam because you'll fall forever and have to suicide.
>>
No. 454442 ID: 886a4d

>>454441
your late, turn is over. Enemy is taking their turn.
>>
No. 454447 ID: 9a34be

Private Faceless Mook reporting for defense!

...I think I just saw Private Pilot run off into the horizon, screaming? Is that normal?
>>
No. 454448 ID: 886a4d

.... Yes.
>>
No. 454453 ID: 061a93
File 134759749494.png - (320.71KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-07.png )
454453

COMM1: "Enemy artillery detected. Be advised, forward, we've intercepted enemy communications. They've got reinforcements en route."

[M2] shield disabled. [I5] takes 3 damage. [R1] takes 1 damage. [I3] takes 1 damage.

UAV flyover complete.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 454455 ID: 886a4d

Sprint to AF-25.
>>
No. 454463 ID: b0d1a8
File 134759876539.png - (36.75KB , 306x344 , masonrambos.png )
454463

rolled 9 = 9

I sprint to the corner and go prone. I also attempt to deploy a turret and open the door.
>>
No. 454468 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [3] [2]

Moving to AG-24.
Attempts to heal both I5 and R1.
>>
No. 454472 ID: bdb3f8

Pull yourselves together Kraken, this isn't over. M2, get your shield back up to at least minimum strength before rendering first aid. There are other medics coming to assist.

Shark squad offense, I need eyes inside the enemy fort again, but watch out for sniper fire.

A2, proceed to the next tank, and get your dogs to the gap in their lines on vertical T. Don't rush through just yet, but get prepped for incursion.
>>
No. 454479 ID: 9a34be

Oh, good, my brainmeats are back. Now if you could put my organs back in their proper positions, that'd be just great.
>>
No. 454487 ID: b062ca

"Spread out, or better yet get inside if you don't want the sky to fall down on you!"

(Stand up, sprint to AD30)
>>
No. 454496 ID: 4ac965

Stand and move to AD 29
>>
No. 454499 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 3, 6 = 9

[A2] Sprints 2 Northwest, 2 Southwest, 3 West, 1 Southwest. Ends move on U4.
(4) Sprints 1 North, 2 Northwest, 3 West, 2 Southwest, 3 West, 1 South, ends on V4.
(5) Leaps on and Bites the Engineer in front of it.
(6) Sprints 3 Northwest, 1 West, 2 Southwest, 6 West, 1 Southwest. Ends on R4.
>>
No. 454501 ID: 54fb5c

MOVE to AF25. RELOAD rocket launcher.

"Thanks Ku'aki.[M3] Pvt. Conrad do you think you could try to heal me at AF25 as well? I'm planning to move onwards into the blue building since it's probably too risky to fire rockets near the oil and gas stores. HEY CIVILIANS YOU BETTER START EVACUATING! CHANGE THE SCENE SUCKERS."

Planning to move towards the blue building interior for some serious room clearing.
>>
No. 454509 ID: 214bf9

I get up and sprint to AC22.
>>
No. 454550 ID: d56a41

Erh, I'm going to presume I'm prone at this point. Getting coldcocked by a direct artillery strike tends to do that I hear.

Seriously? What sort of maniacs are these? They could have blown us all off the map firing that close to the holding tanks.

I suppose I could stagger around looking for missing bits or something?
>>
No. 454551 ID: 886a4d

You are prone but not stunned. We have to spread out and help Shark clear those soldiers before those reinforcements come.
>>
No. 454562 ID: 44f50a

>Shocked statement:
Well now, it seems the meat bags don't seem to mind trying to blow up their own if they want to kill us.

>Aside:
Still, I must commend them on their ruthlessness.

Orders:Sprinting to 34,AB. Heading to cover is a logical choice and someone needs to watch the squishy engineer.
>>
No. 454581 ID: a3dc9c

You got it, EvilPerson!
I get myself in gear, move to AF26, and heal [R1] as much as possible.
If there's any move left, I'd like to adjust it SW at some point.
>>
No. 454631 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 10, 4 = 14

Okay! Looking better already. Let me just sort out this right mess..

Using both ACT to heal the hell out of E2.
>>
No. 454635 ID: a407a5

Sprinting to 29,AE.

Might as well have someone cover the rear there, in case someone opens up that other door over there.
>>
No. 454680 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 10, 1 = 11

Botting
I5 to AE23
m2: since I3 ran off rather than be healed, move to AF24, one act to recharge shield, one to heal I5

I4 just chill

I believe R2 wanted to move to AG30 or so

E1 to AC22 shield at AB21 [-]
>>
No. 454682 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 6 = 6

>>454581
(rolling for Conrad because how does dice work)
>>
No. 454684 ID: bdb3f8

and apparently [A1] needed botting too, so A1 to W3, dogs to T4,5,6 I guess.
>>
No. 454699 ID: 061a93
File 134767956785.png - (312.79KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-08.png )
454699

>>454550
PUT YOUR GODDAMN CALLSIGN ON, SOLDIER.

>>454581
NOT WITHOUT ROLLING, YOU AREN'T.

[E2] revived.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 454771 ID: 061a93
File 134768994697.png - (327.70KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-09.png )
454771

[E3] incapacitated. [R1] at 1 HP. [I3] at 1 HP. [E2] at 1 HP. [I3] at 2 HP.

>KILLS: 14

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 454778 ID: 886a4d

Sprint to Z-24 and go prone. Overwatch on Y-12 Y-13 Z-12 Z-13.
>>
No. 454781 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [5] [4]

Attempts to heal both I5 and R1.

"That's twice each you two, if you aren't okay now, I'm running off."
>>
No. 454788 ID: b062ca

rolled 5 = 5

"Well shit! Need some explosives in here! Not enough boom-boom, need more boom-boom!"

"Hey over there, you can have this!"

(Move to AE33 and crouch. Arc grenade at Y36. Throw [6], -1 for arc, +1 for crouch.)
>>
No. 454791 ID: b062ca

"Bah, someone put that engineer out of his misery to disable his toy gun!"
>>
No. 454808 ID: 061a93

IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ACTIONS IN BY 7:00PM PDT OR 10:00PM EST DURING, THEY AREN'T COUNTED, SO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR SHIT IN!
>>
No. 454824 ID: 9a34be

Use two move to go from prone to standing.
Move one space to AH10.
Spend one act to Sprint.
Move two to spaces AF10.
Spend one act to set up a sentry at AE10, facing to the left of the map. [<-]
Finally move one to AF9.
>>
No. 454825 ID: 9a34be

rolled 3 = 3

>>454824
I can't into dice.
>>
No. 454837 ID: f72f26

Fryman stands around doing nothing, because his dogs are busted up and doesn't know how to use a gun despite being in the army . . . also his dog handler cap blocks his ability to use his amazing psychic powers, he'd take it off but then the sun would get in his eyes, that'd be a real pain.

long story short he's contributing diddly squad to the war effort.

he vows to rebuild his canine companions, to bad he doesn't have the money nor the technology to do such a thing
>>
No. 454838 ID: f0a9bb

(Repost. Rolled a 7 )

Chush' sobach'ya! But do not fear, because quality medic help Brosnikov is here!

I attempt to heal R1
>>
No. 454842 ID: 061a93

>>454837
>>454550

POSTS LIKE THESE ARE CONSIDERED RP POSTS AND WHILE WELCOME, ARE NOT CONSIDERED ACTIONS SUBMITTED.
>>
No. 454860 ID: 214bf9

I sprint over to X20(or X21 if that's impossible).

"Hey E1, any chance you could get us some cover, that sniper seem to be pointed our way."
>>
No. 454862 ID: 54fb5c

MOVE to AH25.

"Thanks, medics!"
>>
No. 454880 ID: 0006f5

sprinting to AC28 !
>>
No. 454898 ID: 6a5a08

[A2] to R3.
(4) to T8.
(5) Bite the Force Wall, twice if necessary.
(6)to Q3.
"Preparing to take out the Engie we lost eyes on."
>>
No. 454899 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 10, 6 = 16

>>454898
Derpity herp derp.
>>
No. 454948 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E3] Pvt. Mason
>>
No. 454958 ID: 466404

Sprinting to 29, W. Gonna see if I can't go around and hit from the other side maybe.

Anyone want to come and back me up? Please?
>>
No. 454993 ID: b0d1a8

rolled 10, 3 = 13

I move north one square and deploy a barrier southwest of me.
>>
No. 454996 ID: b0d1a8

(also squeegy forgot to put me as prone so I got a retcon)
>>
No. 454998 ID: a3dc9c

rolled [7] [5]

I'm going to AF24 and applying just as many band-aids as I can stick to I5 to hold the chunks together.

I knew I wandered this way for a reason.
>>
No. 454999 ID: b0d1a8

(I used my retcon to un-incap myself)
>>
No. 455029 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 2, 4 = 6

Oh god what. This is a terrible idea. Why are we still here. I just heard something explode and it smells like burnt hair. Also smoke is terrible for you oh jeez.

Fuggit, moving to AG-9, rotating shield SW and using heal to patch up E2 a bit more while this crazy plan (oh god is there even a plan?) comes together maybe.
>>
No. 455033 ID: 0f60d7

Move to AL16.
>>
No. 455044 ID: 44f50a

Right then, going to crouch and wait for reinforcements. A bit too many people there to handle on my own.
>>
No. 455047 ID: f72f26

Fryman double moves to AL,7
>>
No. 455049 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee

SEVEN MINUTES!
>>
No. 455055 ID: 061a93
File 134776120778.png - (326.27KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-10.png )
455055

(4) killed. [I2] takes 1 damage.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 455061 ID: 4ca96d
File 134776175371.png - (545.97KB , 1024x1024 , butterfly.png )
455061

Pvt. Cross returning for duty, feel free to place me wherever I'm needed. I'm ready for just about anything and, to be honest, I don't really remember the specifics of the current situation all that well.
>>
No. 455072 ID: 061a93
File 134776322953.png - (340.57KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-11.png )
455072

[T1] incapacitated. [I6] takes 1 damage.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 455075 ID: 886a4d

rolled 8 - 1 = 7

Alright lets see if my prepping for this shot is worth it.

Aimed shot at the sniper

-3 for over-ranged
-1 for enemy prone
+2 for sniper prone
+1 for overwatch
>>
No. 455076 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [5] [8]

Trying to heal both I5 and R1 while crying.

"Fifth and sixth time is a charm, right? I lied, I can't deal with this many failures. Sob."
>>
No. 455082 ID: 138ad7

rolled [8] [10]

Two moves to drop prone, last remaining move to AF9.
Using both actions to set up a turret at AE10, facing left.
>>
No. 455084 ID: 0006f5

Black Company : Prepare To Die edition

Proning. Moving to AE28
>>
No. 455090 ID: 061a93
File 134776512091.png - (236.52KB , 800x1151 , codex3.png )
455090

I HAVE REQUISITIONED YOU REPAIRS FOR YOUR CODEX. ENJOY.
>>
No. 455122 ID: b062ca

rolled 5 = 5

"What the hell is all that racket outside? You kids with your artillery shells and rock music!"

(Arc Grenade to Y36. Throw [6], +1 crouch, -1 Arc. Move to AE31)
>>
No. 455139 ID: 54fb5c

MOVE to AJ29 by using ACT to sprint/run, CROUCH.

"Get away from the oil storage! Keep up the assault, we'll try to hold off the reinforcements while you clean up and prepare mines and fortifications. Medics remember that you can potentially catch rockets with your shields!"
>>
No. 455140 ID: 886a4d

Guys, Kraken kinda failed at containing the troops in the silos. I'm about to have an infantry on my ass unless someone does something about it.
>>
No. 455190 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[A2] Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E3] Pvt. Mason
>>
No. 455192 ID: 466404

Sprinting to 29,Y. Going to see if I can't help out up there instead of likely getting myself shot in the face... well, I'll probably get shot in the face anyway, but eh.
>>
No. 455195 ID: b0d1a8
File 134778288464.png - (17.02KB , 131x222 , masonthrows.png )
455195

rolled 8, 9 = 17

I get up in a crouch and move one space west. I throw 2 smoke grenades one in front of the sniper and one near me.

(Crouch +1 to throws)
>>
No. 455198 ID: 214bf9

"Well I guess I knew this would happen eventually, MEDIC!"
>>
No. 455246 ID: 4d59cd

rolled 7 = 7

move to AD 34 throw grenade to 36 z
>>
No. 455251 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 3, 7 = 10

(6) sprints to M8 and Bites the enemy Engineer.
[A2] moves to N3.
(5)moves 2 South to AF9. If possible, continues 2 Southwest, sprints 4 West to Z11, and Bites the enemy Medic.
>>
No. 455314 ID: 886a4d

>>455251
Pretty sure that wall is still there.
>>
No. 455325 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 455328 ID: 6a5a08

>>455314
(Now that I reread over the other posts, our Engie is in the way anyways. Whoops!)
>>
No. 455329 ID: a3dc9c

Burning an act to sprint to Z23, then adjusting my shield to point north.
>>
No. 455332 ID: f0a9bb

rolled 7, 8 = 15

I move to AG 25 and I rotate my shield to point south, then I attempt to heal I5 and R1.

"Agh! Do not worry comrades, my shield will protect us from treacherous enemy rockets while I heal you!"
>>
No. 455388 ID: 44f50a

rolled 8, 7, 10 = 25

Orders:
Heading to 35, AC, still crouching, then going prone and preforming a full auto on the near by turret.
>>
No. 455390 ID: 0f60d7

Move as far south as possible.
>>
No. 455393 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee

ONE HOUR!
>>
No. 455407 ID: f72f26

move up behind [M4]
>>
No. 455409 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 2 = 2

I really don't know what the point of settig up a turret in a field of smoke is, so uh, I'm going to suggest we run. Like real far! And regroup with either what's left of Walkies or everyone the fuck else because it sounds like they might need it. But I'm a nice guy and I'll like, not run off first.

Moving up to AG-9 to get my back to somehing solid (and full of flameable explosives oh god), recharging my shield, and healing E2.
>>
No. 455417 ID: 061a93
File 134784752180.png - (342.24KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-12.png )
455417

>KILLS: 15

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 455484 ID: 061a93
File 134785686484.png - (338.13KB , 1000x1000 , mission2-13.png )
455484

[I3], [M1], and [M2] incapacitated.
>>
No. 455485 ID: 061a93

>>455484
[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 455486 ID: 886a4d

rolled 10, 2 = 12

This is probably suicide! Run medic!

Q-Shot on the infantry at Y-17

+2 on first shot.
+3 on second shot.
>>
No. 455489 ID: 9a34be

rolled [7] [3]

Two move to stand up.
One move to AG9
Spending 2 Action to have the turret fire twice upon barrier at AD10. Need 6 for each shot.

"Yo, Private Suggestion! Watch dog #6, looks like there might be a mine right in front of him, on M9!"
>>
No. 455490 ID: 9a34be

>>455489
"Barrier's halfway down. Fryman, Louvel, and, uh, whoever's dog this is, could you lend me a hand in tearing it down so I we can flank these guys?"
>>
No. 455491 ID: b0d1a8

rolled 2, 1 = 3

I stand and attempt to stabilize I3.
>>
No. 455502 ID: b062ca

rolled 8 = 8

"Pull back out of here; they've dug themselves in, so make them come to us. Don't fight 'em on their terms. Sounds like they need us outside as it is; someone sling this guy over your shoulder and carry him to a medic."

(Stabilize I3, Move to AB30)
>>
No. 455507 ID: 0006f5

rolled 3 + 1 = 4

Moving to AF28, firing at armor.
>>
No. 455582 ID: 6a5a08

>>455489
"Thanks for the warning! Also, um, those rockets seem to be headed straight towards the oil tank. Maybe someone should shoot them down?"
(6) moves 1 Southwest, then sprints 5 south to L14 to Bite the Sentry.
(5)attempts Leaps over [E2] to reach AF11, then moves one to the west and Bites the Force Wall.
[A2] sprints to M8.
>>
No. 455583 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 9, 10, 8 = 27

>>455582
Dammit, where did I drop my dice?
Rolling for the Leap also in case that's necessary.
>>
No. 455588 ID: bdb3f8

-kzzzkt- -orking again. Stupid machine. Now, what's the situatioOLY FUCK. What have you guys been doing? Get the hell out of that building and help clear the enemy outside like you were ordered to.
And you guys! If there are rockets inbound from six miles out, don't just stand around waiting to get exploded. I understand not wanting them to hit the fuel silos, but don't use your bodies to catch them, use any of the several varieties of glowy forcefield shit you have been generously provided. Like so.

E1, please deploy a forcefield along column Z to stop that rocket. If you are feeling especially brave, you can place it so that the splash finishes off the enemy infantry that S1 has wounded.

M3, unless you want to catch the rocket pointed at the fuel tanks with your shield, I suggest you get over to help your TK at W22 and hope the concrete holds.

Command, if you have artillery ready, I need a strike on map coordinate IA44 immediately.
Also, please get a helicopter prepped for reinforcement drop. We may need them.
>>
No. 455597 ID: bdb3f8

>>455588
*rustle rustle* ...make that AI44, command. Repeat, AI44

A1, I am advising you to move south to the vicinity of AP18. I think I will have need of you south soon.
>>
No. 455600 ID: 9a34be

>>455582
>>455583
No need to leap over me, I already took a step backward to AG9. Also, sweet, wall's down!
>>
No. 455604 ID: 54fb5c

STAND, MOVE to AJ24.

"I'm moving back! Regroup! Regroup! We need to organize a counteroffensive!
>>
No. 455685 ID: a3dc9c

I move to X21 to stabilize and heal our guy there at W22.
I'll also move my shield to face NE.

"Lead ain't a mineral you want to be taking in much of, fella."
>>
No. 455686 ID: a3dc9c

rolled [8] [10]

Forgot my roll.
>>
No. 455694 ID: d56a41

rolled 2 = 2

Okay, running the fuck into some cover, If I can even stand, I am headed to AA-23 and crouching. Shooting at the rocket fellow at Y-17
>>
No. 455717 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[T1] Spc. Black
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 455749 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 9, 4 = 13

I'd take down the other wall for good measure, but this pea-shooter will take a while to do so. So I'm going to stick in this safe smoke for the minute (oh god I can hardly see my supplies jeez) and do my job.

One more try (well two, really) at finishing fixing up E2.

Suggest shooting the ever living fuck out of that rocketeer at first chance, too. He's out of the range of my angry flashlight.
>>
No. 455756 ID: f72f26

I double move down to AP 18
>>
No. 455761 ID: a407a5

?

Um... I still want to move to 29,Y?

Did... did that not happen for some reason?
>>
No. 455762 ID: 886a4d

Dreamer you ARE on 29 Y
>>
No. 455775 ID: 0e7a86

rolled 7 = 7

E1 to Z18, deploy shield to Z19
I4 to AE 28 crouch
I2 straight north 8
I1 stand, close door.
T1 stop bleeding already
>>
No. 455786 ID: 061a93
File 134793454850.png - (652.27KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-14.png )
455786

COMM1: "Uhhh, Major-- right, that's what I thought. Artillery en route, we'll get the helicopter prepped.

COMM2: "Missionary here! You called, my son? One moment, receiving coordinates..."
COMM2: "Enlightenment on the way! God be with you!"

[E1] incapacitated. [I4] takes 3 damage.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 455826 ID: bdb3f8
File 134794136847.png - (32.93KB , 314x232 , Airdrop.png )
455826

(All sorts of retcons with what just happened. please hold for reality update.)

In the mean time, Command, I need those reinforcements dropped in for close support, not far from that last artillery strike. Marker up.

And can you tell Private Cross to come in belly down? I am going to need my sniper prepped for shooting, not running.
>>
No. 455832 ID: 214bf9

>>455685
>>455686
"Thank you doc, I thought I was a goner for sure."
>>
No. 455837 ID: 061a93
File 134794345865.png - (661.22KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-15.png )
455837

COMM1: "Sorry about the rocket lag, folks. Our system's having trouble tracking the fast-moving objects. We've cleaned up the registry, it should work better now."

COMM2: "This is Falcon, uhh, roger that, Major, but we're not gonna be able to get your boys there for a while yet. We're en route, though, don't you worry."

[E3] incapacitated. [R2] takes 2 damage.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 455838 ID: 886a4d

Get up, move to AC-24 and reload. My damn gun clicked empty on that Q-Shot.
>>
No. 455839 ID: f72f26

I move up to AJ21
>>
No. 455842 ID: b062ca

rolled 9 = 9

"Shut the damn door and back out, Zak. With the smoke there they shouldn't be able to tell if it's closed or not. Hopefully one of them'll bounce a 'nade off it and hit their friends."

"I'll make sure this guy lives to see tomorrow and cover you out."

(Move to AC33. Stabilize E3)
>>
No. 455862 ID: bdb3f8

A2, leave. Now. Do not waste further time attacking stationary defenses that are not currently a threat. Do not go anywhere near that building. Do not command your dogs to "leap" anywhere near friendlies. Let your allies take down that shield and get your dog on the enemy rocketeer.

R2, since you are unloaded, the most helpful thing you could do right now is stabilize one of those medics north of you.

I2. Get your ASS back in the fight and stop dicking around at at Y29 or I will shoot you myself.

I6, I1, get to AE30 and 31 and unload on the enemy infantry outside through that convenient hole that was just blew in the wall by the guys you SHOULD be fighting.

If you fuckers do not regroup you are ALL GOING TO DIE.
>>
No. 455882 ID: a407a5

Apologies, Commander. I seem to have temporarily stopped knowing where the hell I am... I think I got it now...

Um... I don't like the looks of that tank thing, but... Well... they look like they could use some help over there... So uh... I'm gonna go see if I can stop being useless now.

Sprinting to AE,27. We'll see about actually shooting something next time around... supposing I don't get shot in the face. That seems to happen a lot around here.
>>
No. 455902 ID: 0006f5

rolled 9 = 9

moving to and stabilizing [M2]
>>
No. 455920 ID: 5eea01

001 swats a fly buzzing about. Insects normally don't bother him, but it was making noise over Pachelbel coming from the stereo he's sitting next to, all three eyes still scanning the horizon.
Judging by the radio chatter and the distant explosions, things were pretty hectic over at the Refinery. And he was missing all of it. Siiiigh~
>>
No. 455927 ID: 214bf9

Getting up and sprinting to AC25

"Come on doc, we got to get your fellow medics on their feet if we are going to survive this."
>>
No. 455928 ID: 6a5a08

(6) sprints 7 North, 4 Northeast, 4 East, end on T3.
[A2] sprints 2 North, 3 Northeast, 3 East, end on S3.
(5) moves off of [E2] to AG11.
>>
No. 455929 ID: 9a34be

rolled [6] [3]

One move to AF8, two more turret shots to the wall directly in front of it.

"Uh, Private Suggestion, you do know you can move through spaces with allies in them, as long as you don't end your turn there, right?"
>>
No. 455935 ID: bdb3f8

Sorry Falcon, I thought I was dealing with one of those pilots with no sense of self preservation. If you want a secure LZ, redirect to Z26

A2, apparently my orders were unclear. I was really hoping you would have dog 6 leaping on the enemy medic and dog 5 chewing the enemy rocket's face off right now so we could wrap this up and not get shot for another turn.
>>
No. 455937 ID: 6a5a08

>>455935
"Medic is out of range, sir, and (5) couldn't get through the walls at the time. Would have got in position for making a straight run at the medic, but that would be in range of enemy fire from the building."
>>
No. 455941 ID: bdb3f8

>>455937
That's why I said to wait for them to take the shield down, as they have now done. And if you were worried about your dog getting shot (at beyond effective range of anyone but a sniper in the building I might add) you could have sent him to T7. As it stands you are STILL out of range for leaping the medic.
>>
No. 455943 ID: 54fb5c

rolled 3 + 1 = 4

MOVE to AL26. CROUCH. Fire rocket at AK32 (Enemy infantry).

"Fuck YOUUUUUU!"
>>
No. 455948 ID: 44f50a

Observation: Enemy has blown a hole in the wall. Chance of enemy entering through the hole is high. Possibility of being hit from behind is high.

Fact: I do not like being hit from behind.

Action: Heading to AE 31 and crouch. Going full auto on enemy infantry at 33, AH.
>>
No. 455949 ID: 44f50a

rolled 5, 3, 5 = 13

>Error
>Re-entering aiming algorithms.
>>
No. 455954 ID: d680a9

rolled 6, 3 = 9

--retcon--

I try to stabilize and heal M1
>>
No. 455969 ID: d56a41

rolled 1 = 1

Moving to AB-27 laying down fire through the former corner of the building at AH-33...

Let's hope this stupidity doesn't get me killed.

"Where's our air support? This is a fucking artillery trap!"
>>
No. 455983 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 3 = 3

I think the doggie just wanted to play with you, E2. D'aw~

Um. Aaaaanyways! Time to thin the herd, and I see someone bleeding badly..

Moving to AC-13, rotating my shield northwest and opening up the [I] on AB-13 with my knife.

Surgery time, motherfucker!
>>
No. 455987 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 9, 8, 2, 5, 9 = 33

Botting...

I4 to AF28, prone, bullets at infantry at AH33
E1 prone, deploy sentry at Z18, shoot sentry at infantry at AB13
>>
No. 455988 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 455994 ID: 7f25f6

rolled [2] [9]

Everybody loves a medic, huh?
Moving back to AA22 and healing our guy at AA23 twice.
>>
No. 456000 ID: 061a93
File 134801900157.png - (712.83KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-16.png )
456000

>KILLS: 3

COMM1: "Forward, we've got a new minimap version for you, to keep you guys from bumping into the oil tanks over and over. With love, says R&D."

COMM2: "Falcon here. Brought us down nice and easy, deployed your boys right on the mark. Good luck down there."

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 456033 ID: 061a93
File 134802750978.png - (799.19KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-17.png )
456033

[E1] incapacitated. [R1] takes 2 damage.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 456037 ID: 7f25f6

rolled [10] [9]

Move to AB26, and heal our guys at AB27 and AC25 once each.
If only one succeeds, priority goes to most injured.

"I thought about collecting the bullets I took out of everybody, but I realized it was creepy."
>>
No. 456039 ID: bdb3f8

(please hold a few moments while I compile target priority for orders.)
>>
No. 456041 ID: 9a34be

Two move to go to standing.
Turret takes two shots at the sniper at Y12. -1 For spotting, -1 for prone enemy. 8s needed to hit.
>>
No. 456043 ID: 9a34be

rolled [5] [3]

>>456041
Goddamnit, I STILL cannot into dice.
>>
No. 456046 ID: 886a4d

rolled 8 - 1 = 7

Aimed shot at the infantry at AK-30. [-1 from standing]
>>
No. 456048 ID: d6d6cb
File 134803031678.png - (79.15KB , 369x360 , 03.png )
456048

rolled 3 = 3

Private Suggestion, could you get your dogs on their medic and sniper? They should be able to kill or preoccupy them. That rocketeer's reloading and is probably out of rockets by now, so he can wait in line to die. Meanwhile, I got me some doctoring to do..

Sprinting to Z-18, rotating my shield north, crouching, and attempting to stabilizing E1.

Jeez dude, you are fucking mess. You're going to have some real war scars. But hey, the chicks'll totally dig it so long as they aren't *really* disfiguring!
>>
No. 456053 ID: 6a5a08

>>456048
"On the way Louvel!"
(6) sprints 7 South, 1 Southeast, 2 East. Bites the enemy Medic diagonally, because [M4] did that and I didn't know that was a thing.
(5) sprints 1 Northwest, 5 West, 1 Southwest. Bites the enemy Sniper who just got revived.
[A2] moves 1 Southeast, then 3 South to T7.

"Hey reinforcements, rocket your way on the minimap! By the way, thanks for the updated map R&D."
>>
No. 456054 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 2, 10 = 12

>>456053
Every dang time the dice.
>>
No. 456056 ID: bdb3f8

This is it gentlemen. Either we turn it around now, or everyone dies. Everyone do your jobs, and leave others to their own targets.

A2, send dog 6 to W11 and bite enemy medic, dog 5 to AA11 and pounce rocketeer, and dog 4 at the sniper.
E1 is not actually dead, nor is his sentry. I will be firing the sentry at anyone who is still up.

S2 be advised you have a rocket inbound. Resist the temptation to take a shot now and sprint to a safer firing position.

A1 send dogs to attack infantry to the southeast. I trust this to your recognizance. If you are uncertain, check in.

S1 will be opening up on enemy infantry. Infantry I1, I2, I4, I5, I7, stay out of the way of the rockets, and work together to take down enemy infantry one at a time. Enemy rockets are secondary, the will need to reload. Talk to eachother!

I6 try rolling a grenade to AD36 and see what happens.

Rockets, reload! and stay alive. I am going to need you to finish off the tank in a moment.

T1, if you feel like catching rockets, the tank shell is the one I am more concerned about. But I am sure the Infantry would appreciate a lift or two if you trust your colleagues not to get blown up.

M1 is stabilized, E3 is stabilized, I3 is stabilized. Medics, work on healing, everybody else, shoot things.
>>
No. 456059 ID: bdb3f8

I6 I have just been informed that you are out of grenades. That is unfortunate. See if I1 can roll one through the door instead, and go help the others shoot enemy infantry.
>>
No. 456062 ID: 214bf9

rolled 10 = 10

>>456056
"Understood, one tank shell about to be lifted."

I'll crouch and move to AE25 where I lift the tank shell at AH31.
>>
No. 456072 ID: 0006f5

rolled 2 + 1 = 3

Going prone if I was not already, firing again at armor.
>>
No. 456077 ID: 886a4d

>>456072
Suh, your empty, and have been since you fired your first rocket!
>>
No. 456081 ID: b062ca

"Zak, if you could shift from your position I'd like to go prone when firing out into that hellscape outside, to avoid catching more lead than I need to."
>>
No. 456083 ID: 31ef6a

<< HAHA, IT SEEMS YOUR SATELLITES CAN BARELY TRACK YOUR ENEMY'S MOVEMENT, DUNG COMPANY! >>

<< THE ROCKETEER AT Z12 HASN'T STEPPED THAT FAR AHEAD, BEING ONLY AT Z11, NOR HAS THE ROCKET SEALED YOUR SENTRY AND ENGINEER AT Z18 AND 19'S FATE! >>

<< THOUGH I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MY SOLDIERS, DESPITE THEM HOLDING STEADFAST AGAINST YOU REJECTS REMARKABLY WELL, THAT THEY GET SO CLOSE AND THEY CAN BARELY MURDER YOU JOHNNY-COME-LATELIES! >>

<< NO MATTER, YOU'LL ALL DIE JUST THE SAME SOONER OR LATER BY MY HAND! GYA HA HA HA! >>
>>
No. 456101 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 2 = 2

>>456056
Oh, yeah, the dogs got resupplied. But they're the same numbered dogs? That must mean they're... zombie dogs!

Anyways, rolling for (4) since you gave it an order. Can't change my own now.
>>
No. 456103 ID: 54fb5c

STAND, MOVE to AJ25. RELOAD rocket launcher.

"Roger that CIRCLE, reloading for explosive assault! It'll be my last shot! Someone get this sucker at AN29 off my back before he gets me!"
>>
No. 456105 ID: 67ba4b

move to AN 25, and fire bean bag gun at enemy infantry man to the south
>>
No. 456106 ID: 67ba4b

all dogs move south west to take cover from the rockets
>>
No. 456109 ID: 67ba4b

rolled 9 = 9

for beanbag gun
>>
No. 456112 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 3, 2, 1, 4, 4 = 14

Botting the likely bots, though if they show up they obviously take priority.

I4 crawl one east, 3 shots at Infantry AF33
E1 crawl south, shoot sentry twice at enemy rocketeer straight north.
>>
No. 456114 ID: a407a5

rolled 1 = 1

Moving to AJ,27 firing on AK,30.
>>
No. 456125 ID: bdb3f8

Progress report
AK30 is down
AN29 is stunned
AF33 is the priority target in that sector for now
Rockets are still empty, but they need bullets put in them too.

On the north front:
Y12 is down
Z12 is empty
x12 is fine
Missing engineer is probably hiding in the building with his infantry buddy
>>
No. 456136 ID: 44f50a

rolled 5 + 1 = 6

Fact: Enemies are firing upon me.
Also Fact: They are also missing me.

Action: Going prone, moving to AE,32 and deploying a grenade at coordinates Ad, 36.
>>
No. 456145 ID: 886a4d

Using a retcon to change my current position to Z-24 and I reloaded my rifle instead of moving.

The dog currently at Z-24 will be shifted to AA-24.

>>456046
Is now valid and still hits.
>>
No. 456146 ID: 061a93

>>456145
Dog is not going anywhere because of [A1] moving it.
>>
No. 456161 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 10, 4, 5, 1, 4, 2 = 26

Botting those I cannot locate. those who said you would post, please do so.

I5 to AE30, crouch, three rounds at infantry AF33
I7 to AC28, single shot at rocket AJ33
M2 crouch, move to AH25, heal M1 then R2
>>
No. 456162 ID: 061a93

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O] Major Circle
[A1] Fryman
[A2] Suggestion
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I3] Pvt. Meatbag
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[I6] Spc. Can-Opener
[I7] Pvt. Smokey
[R1] Spc. EvilPerson
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[T1] Spc. Black
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[M4] Pvt. Louvel
[S1] Pvt. Azure
[S2] Pvt. Cross
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
[E2] Pvt. SilverFayte
[E3] Pvt. Mason



ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I6] Spc. Can-Opener
[S2] Pvt. Cross
>>
No. 456163 ID: b062ca

rolled 9, 9, 9 = 27

"Time to clean up out here. Keep the ones inside busy for me Zak."

(Move to AE31, drop prone and fire burst [7] at AF33. +1 from prone.)
>>
No. 456164 ID: b062ca

"'nother notch on the rifle. That makes a man, a dog, and a tank to add to the five men from last mission."
>>
No. 456166 ID: bdb3f8

S2 to AE25, prone. go go go.
>>
No. 456169 ID: 061a93
File 134810908123.png - (833.75KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-18.png )
456169

>KILLS: 6

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 456340 ID: 061a93
File 134818723349.png - (786.46KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-19.png )
456340

[I6] incapacitated. [S1] incapacitated. [I4] takes 3 damage. [I5] takes 2 damage.

[ACTION PHASE] (will end tomorrow at 7 PM PST)
>>
No. 456342 ID: 061a93

>>456340
[I4] is fine. (4) incapacitated.
>>
No. 456349 ID: ccf813

Suh I know how much you like clubbing people with your rocket launcher, but please reload.
R1, take the shot we pay you for.

A2, kill that medic. He shot your dogs.

S2 I may need you to clean up that tank if the rocket goes wide, hold for now.
>>
No. 456360 ID: 9f6dd8

Actually A2 belay that. You are the only one that can slow that rocketeer down now. Shoot that guy.
>>
No. 456367 ID: a2b90b

rolled 6 = 6

>>456340
I am not dying with a grenade in my pouch, if I an I'm moving back to the doorway 'AC-30' and throwing my grenade between those damn shooters 'AC-36'.
>>
No. 456372 ID: 886a4d

M.... Medic!
>>
No. 456380 ID: 9a34be

rolled [10] [6]

Sentry firing 2 shots at enemy rocketeer at Z9. -1 for spotting, 7s needed.
>>
No. 456383 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 8 = 8

[A2] moves 3 South, 1 East. Fires Beanbag Gun [6] at Enemy Medic.

"I sense bleeding in my immediate future."
>>
No. 456426 ID: 7c3bb3

rolled 9 = 9

MOVE to AK28, fire that rocket launcher at the enemy tank (AI34/AJ34)!

"Die you sucker, you're not even half the tank driver I am! Last rocket out - We're going to need a resupply if there's more heavy resistance, commander!"
>>
No. 456427 ID: 7d64b5

rolled 6, 3 = 9

Let's try that again.

I try to stabilize and heal M1
>>
No. 456526 ID: 7497bc

rolled 1 = 1

"R2 and S4 you better move, I can only hold one projectile at the time."

I keep moving crouched to AD28 and lift the tank shell at AH28.
>>
No. 456534 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 9 = 9

Sprinting down to AA-23, rotating shield southeast, and attempting to stabilize S1.

Hold your horses! Or your entrails. Whichever is more appropriate. Either way we'll have you back up and popping Zangano heads in no time.
>>
No. 456546 ID: bab78a

rolled [10] [4]

Moving to AD30 and doing what needs done on AE30 and AE31! Stabilizing, healing, keeping people not-corpses in general.
>>
No. 456552 ID: 44f50a

rolled 3, 6, 5 = 14

Ally status: Heavily damaged.
Enemy Status: Using cover from smoke to safely snipe at us.
Tactic: Withdraw from building. Unsafe to proceed.

Orders: Head to AG-32 still crouched. Firing full burst at the Rocketeer on AL, 36.
>>
No. 456562 ID: 4ca96d

rolled 8 = 8

Holding position, taking an aimed shot at the infantry at AN29.

Would everyone please clear the way.
>>
No. 456563 ID: 8c6ea3

rolled 3, 8, 9, 7, 2, 10, 4 = 43

Botting
I2 to AL30 three shots at AL36
I4 to AI30 three shots at AL36
I7 to AA21
dogs 1,2,3 to AB31 to 33
S2 shoot infantry AN29
>>
No. 456568 ID: 8c6ea3

rolled 10 = 10

E1 to Y19, aimed shot at medic
>>
No. 456621 ID: 061a93
File 134828731491.png - (805.79KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-20.png )
456621

[M2] incapacitated. [R2] incapacitated.

>KILLS: 9

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 456629 ID: 061a93
File 134828903092.png - (763.11KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-21.png )
456629

[I1] incapacitated. [I5] incapacitated.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 456632 ID: 6a5a08

Holy shi- okay it missed. Out of ammo, and my knife can't get through that armor, so best hope engie's turret hits.

Moving back to T7 and reloading.
>>
No. 456638 ID: 34cbef

rolled 6 = 6

I move to AA17 and do an aimed shot at the rocketeer
>>
No. 456641 ID: 9a34be

rolled [7] [6]

I move to AF9, and turn to continue facing North.
Sentry fires two shots at the Rocketeer at X-11. -1 for spotting, -1 for range. 8s needed to hit.
>>
No. 456663 ID: 44f50a

rolled 5 + 1 = 6

ERROR, Rocket HiT! TaKIng SEvERe DAmAGe! ErRoR ERRor Effghkgf~
(Using my Retcon to null that hit~)
Status: All systems normal.
Destination: AF,31.
Objective: Stabilize I6.
>>
No. 456750 ID: bab78a

rolled [8] [2]

Moving to AH26, stabilizing M2 and R2!
>>
No. 456775 ID: 55c4cf

>>456750

Pvt. Conrad. If you are on your feet next turn, heal both [M1] and [M2]. Both Medics are stable. Healing them both to two health will allow all three medics to care for the injured.
>>
No. 456825 ID: 54fb5c

rolled 8 = 8

MOVE to AH27. Trying to STABILIZE R2.

"Come on friend Suh! You can't let a mere explosion kill you, we are the masters of explosions! Hey medic, can you heal me a bit too when these guys are up and running?
>>
No. 456946 ID: a407a5

rolled 10, 5, 7 = 22

Moving down 4 and firing at AK,38 with a burst.
>>
No. 456951 ID: 886a4d

>>456946
Your crouched Dreamer. Good news is that you get 2 hits. Bad news is you can't move 4. Only 3.
>>
No. 456956 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 1, 4 = 5

And now for a little patch job to get you fighting-ready once more.

Using heal on S1, twice. Up and at 'em, soldier!
>>
No. 456957 ID: 886a4d

>>456956
... Darn. Thanks for trying Louvel.
>>
No. 456959 ID: d6d6cb

>>456956

... um, woops. Well. Up and at 'em after a quick rest I guess.
>>
No. 456996 ID: 886a4d

Alright seems our officer has once again lost connection. We need these troops to respond with their commands. 10 minutes remain before Enemy Movement.

[T1] Spc. Black
[I4] Pvt. Bob:
[R2] Pvt. Suh:
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee:
[S2] Pvt. Cross:
>>
No. 457012 ID: 4ca96d

rolled 5 = 5

Jesus CHRIST I am glad we have more medics.

Taking an aimed shot at the rocketeer at AK38. Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass
>>
No. 457121 ID: 061a93
File 134837795292.png - (759.84KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-22.png )
457121

COMM1: "Forward, we're detecting enemy artillery. Watch your heads. You're almost through this now."

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 457197 ID: 061a93
File 134838881039.png - (766.06KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-23.png )
457197

[I4] takes 3 damage.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 457207 ID: a1fcf9

rolled [4] [3]

Moving to AG25 and healing M1 and M2 once each, assuming they're both stable.

Which I was told so.
>>
No. 457215 ID: 54fb5c

MOVE to AH30. Reload with last rocket.

"Oh look, I forgot I kept a spare rocket in my back pocket. I'm moving south to breach the wall of the blue building! Follow me and we shall take them by surprise!"
>>
No. 457234 ID: 886a4d

>>457215
As much as I like your enthusiasm EvilPerson... we kinda need to heal up first.
>>
No. 457241 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 3, 2 = 5

Oh jeez, it's raining shells now. Gotta get people up and moving quicklike, seconding the idea of getting in out of the (exploding) rain.

In that spirit, going to try and fix up S1 again, twice.
>>
No. 457242 ID: d6d6cb

>>457241

.. this pressure is apparently not good for any medics' skills, goddamn.
>>
No. 457248 ID: 6a5a08

[A2] sprints to W10.
>>
No. 457249 ID: 67ba4b

double move to AF 25
>>
No. 457252 ID: 34cbef

rolled 5 = 5

lets not be scared of this guy. move to AA13 and do an aimed shot at the rocketeer that's between the cylinders
>>
No. 457255 ID: 34cbef

after we kill the rocketeer i'd like for a2,e1 and e2 to regroup with me so we can join the south team, it'll be easier for the whole group to clear the building
>>
No. 457258 ID: fba67a

rolled [6] [3]

Once more, two sentry shots at the rocketeer. -1 for spotting. Let's finish this guy off.
>>
No. 457292 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[T1] Spc. Black
[S2] Pvt. Cross
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 457299 ID: a407a5

rolled 8, 1, 10 = 19

Firing again at AK,38 with a burst. Let's hope he dies...
>>
No. 457300 ID: b062ca

"It's a damn good thing those Taiwanese kids backed up all my data to their server when they modified my targeting software! While you all have been fighting, I've been holographically projecting myself onto the beach outside drinking margaritas!

Do you know how long it has been since I've drank a margarita? A long time. It has been a long, long time since I've drank a margarita."
>>
No. 457373 ID: 44f50a

Moving to AG,32. Reloading rifle.
>>
No. 457394 ID: 4ca96d

rolled 5 = 5

Gonna try and finish up what that infantry started by taking an aimed shot at the rocketeer at AK38.
>>
No. 457399 ID: 061a93
File 134845238954.png - (760.08KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-24.png )
457399

>KILLS: 10

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 457456 ID: 061a93
File 134846387611.png - (754.65KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-25.png )
457456

[T1] incapacitated.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 457474 ID: 061a93

>>457456
Enemy [I] at AB34 failed to show up on the map, but you have LOS.
>>
No. 457483 ID: 4ca96d
File 134847053662.png - (70.78KB , 282x443 , overwatchzone.png )
457483

rolled 3 = 3

Shit.

Well, I think the four of you lot have got that schmuck under control.

[Turning to fire an aimed shot at the enemy [I]nfantry at AB34 and then deploying overwatch in the designated area.]
>>
No. 457484 ID: 9a34be

rolled 6 = 6

Moving to AD10, picking up my sentry...
And knifing that force wall, because hey, why not.
>>
No. 457517 ID: 214bf9

>>457456
"Bullets, my one weakness!"
>>
No. 457541 ID: 54fb5c

MOVE to AH36 using my ACT to sprint.

"Scout the inside of the building if possible and stay away from the eastern wall if you want to be safe! I'm ready to breach with style!"
>>
No. 457545 ID: 34cbef

sprint to aa20
>>
No. 457555 ID: bdb3f8

Hello? piece of shit radio. Hello? working now? okay.

>>457474
A1, they cannot make this ANY easier for you. There is an enemy combatant standing DIRECTLY in front of one of your dogs. Please end him. And send a dog to the far side of the smoke to sniff around.

M3, please stop trying to stabilize people who are already stable. Heal the green Xs. Preferably the other medics.

M4, proceed south and get the friendlies in the doorway stable. Priority to I5, he is close to bleeding out.

North team, regroup south, but watch your backs. there is still enemy hiding in that building west.
>>
No. 457561 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 4 = 4

Roger that, command. Sorry, Azure, I'll be back to you once I get some people not bleeding all over the place.

Sprinting to AC-29 and rotating shield south. Using my remaining ACT to attempt to satbilize I5.

Here's hoping I remember the course on how to fix these crazy little spiderbot things.
>>
No. 457574 ID: 6a5a08

Sprinting 2 Southeast, 6 South, to Y18.
>>
No. 457613 ID: a1fcf9

rolled [5] [6]

I'm going to crouch and HEAL M1 and M2 again. I get a +1 to that right?
>>
No. 457636 ID: a407a5

rolled 3 = 3

The bastard is STILL alive? Damn, he's tough...

Eh, fire at him again, AJ,37. Let's go with an aimed shot this time.
>>
No. 457637 ID: 886a4d

>>457636
Dreamer your outta ammo
>>
No. 457653 ID: 44f50a

rolled 5, 1, 7 = 13

Stupid meat bag and his rockets. This unit finds you flawed and troublesome. The only way to fix your flaws is with large amounts of bullets applied to your torso.

Moving to 34, AG while still crouched and firing a burst at the rocketeer at 37,AJ.
>>
No. 457658 ID: 44f50a

The one above was me. Apologies for not putting in my call sign.
>>
No. 457671 ID: b062ca

"...Someone want to move those dogs? They're blocking my holographic sunset."
>>
No. 457672 ID: a407a5

>>457637
Am I? I counted an aimed shot, and two bursts...
>>
No. 457678 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[A1] Fryman
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[M1] Spc. Ku'aki
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 457682 ID: 886a4d

>>456114
>>456946
>>457299
>>456563
You were botted once. And our officer had you do a burst.
>>
No. 457687 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [5]

Move to Z-25.
Move Shield South.
Attempt to heal S1
>>
No. 457691 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 8, 6, 9, 4 = 27

Botting starts now
A1 to AB28
dog 1 leap enemy infantry in front of him, bite.
dog 2 to AE37
dog 3 leap enemy medic AE34, bite.
>>
No. 457698 ID: bdb3f8

E1, stand, run south
I4 crouch, move to AI37
>>
No. 457700 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 1, 2 = 3

M2 heal R2
>>
No. 457727 ID: 061a93
File 134854109920.png - (748.36KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-26.png )
457727

>KILLS: 11

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 457740 ID: 061a93
File 134854428997.png - (747.79KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-27.png )
457740

[M4] takes 4 damage.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 457745 ID: e0b19d

Using two sprints to move to V10.
>>
No. 457746 ID: 886a4d

Moving to T-24, setup Overwatch on I-17, I-18, J-17, J-18.

Guys I think the blue building is about to become secured. Heading west to setup Overwatch on the red one.
>>
No. 457748 ID: 34cbef

Sprint to z 27, we need to push past this door to get inside.
>>
No. 457752 ID: 6a5a08

Sprinting to Y26.
>>
No. 457753 ID: 886a4d

Oh and [R1] Spc.EvilPerson I don't think we'll need to breach the building via rocket. Save that in case we see more tanks.
>>
No. 457761 ID: a1fcf9

rolled [1] [10]

R2 gets a double shot of healing!
You can thank me later.
>>
No. 457786 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 1, 5 = 6

Moving to AF-32 and praying you guys keep anything from coming around that corner while my shield's fucked, because there are too many wounded for me to dick around fixing it.

Using heal twice on I6. Sorry if I wreck your holographic vacation, buddy, but we need the help.
>>
No. 457789 ID: 4ca96d

rolled 1 = 1

[Radio chatter]
What? We're encouraged to shoot medics? What about the Genev—
[Radio chatter]
Eh, whatever works.

[Taking an aimed shot at the medic at AE34, keeping overwatch in the same area it was before.]
>>
No. 457839 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [9]

Move south to AA27.
Recharge Shield.
Heal myself. (+1 for prone)
>>
No. 457844 ID: 3af198

I move to AB 31 and attack yonder engineer with deathly beanbags

dogs 1 and 2 leap at the engineer to finish him off

dog 3 keeps attacking medic
>>
No. 457847 ID: 886a4d

>>457844
Rolls, and also only 1 dog can leap at a time at one target. You also forgot to have them bite for their second act.
>>
No. 457856 ID: 3af198

rolled 3, 8, 2, 3, 8, 7, 1 = 32

1:beanbag gun
2:dog1 bite
3:dog1 second bite
4:dog2 leap
5:dog2 bite
6:dog3 bite
7:dog3 second bite
>>
No. 457895 ID: 44f50a

Moving to AF 32.
>>
No. 457909 ID: f1b3ee

>>457786
"Whoa whoa whoa! Watch the circuits buddy! You're not stitching up some oozing bloodbag here, this is delicate machinery!

You've also completely ruined my sunset now. Thanks. Probably broke a capacitor or two."
>>
No. 457972 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 6 = 6

I4 crouch, move to AF29, reload.
E1 to U27, crouch, deploy last barrier at T27
>>
No. 457977 ID: a407a5

Moving to AG,27 and reloading.
>>
No. 457987 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 10 = 10

Botting others, mostly cleanup.
I2 to AG27, reload
R1 to AG30
R2 stand, reload
M2 recharge shield, heal R2
>>
No. 458013 ID: 061a93
File 134862629018.png - (764.09KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-28.png )
458013

>KILLS: 11

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 458016 ID: 061a93
File 134862643743.png - (764.96KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-29.png )
458016

(1) killed, (2) killed.

[ACTION PHASE]
>>
No. 458036 ID: e0b19d

Two sprints, moving to N10.
>>
No. 458038 ID: 886a4d

Moving to P-22, setup Overwatch on G-15, G-16, H-15, H-16.
>>
No. 458039 ID: 886a4d

Moving to P-22, setup Overwatch on G-15, G-16, H-15, H-16.
>>
No. 458052 ID: 6a5a08

Moving to AB29.
"Oh wow, things really went south... south. Of where I was, that is. So guys, that big door the main path leads to looks like a tank should come out. So, unless that was the one that blew up, I think a tank's gonna come out."
>>
No. 458065 ID: 34cbef

rolled 6 = 6

moving to ac 29 and sending a grenade at ac 35
watch your heads guys, also it's time for us to storm the building
>>
No. 458066 ID: 34cbef

>>458065
this is me, but why waste a good roll by deleting a post.
>>
No. 458085 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [10]

Move to AB-29.
Recharge Shield.
Attempt to heal I5.
>>
No. 458130 ID: 4ca96d

I'D BETTER RELOAD

keeping overwatch in the same location
>>
No. 458166 ID: 67ba4b

rolled 6, 2 = 8

dog 3 bites medic twice

I try to stabalize [T1]
>>
No. 458181 ID: f24a02

rolled 7 + 1 = 8

MOVE to AE30, CROUCH, Fire rocket at enemy engineer at AC35.

"You killed our bitches, bitches! Time for a rocket salad!"
>>
No. 458211 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 8, 8 = 16

Okay, take two, medicinal boogaloo. Let's get you back in the fight.

Crouching and using heal twice on I6.
>>
No. 458215 ID: 67ba4b

rolled 7 = 7

my stabalizing roll

and for clarification I move to [T1] before trying to stabalize
>>
No. 458261 ID: f1b3ee

rolled 8, 9, 9 = 26

"There you go, now you're learning! Oh sorry one moment-"

"Hiya buddy!"

(Move to AC33, Burst [7] on Sniper at AC36, +1 for prone)
>>
No. 458262 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I1] Pvt. Zak Unit01
[I2] Pvt. Dreamer
[I4] Pvt. Bob
[I5] Pvt. Jools
[R2] Pvt. Suh
[M2] Spc. Brosnikov
[M3] Pvt. Conrad
[E1] Pvt. Boyd L. McPhee
>>
No. 458264 ID: 470aec

rolled 7 = 7

>>458085
Remaining prone shimmy back a bit and, unloading on the exposed infantryman at AB-34.

"Take me out of the fight will yah?"
>>
No. 458265 ID: 44f50a

rolled 10, 10, 2 = 22

Moving to 31-AF firing burst at the infantry on Ad,35. Still crouched.
>>
No. 458269 ID: a1fcf9

rolled [9] [7]

Moving to AF27 to stabilize T1 twice
>>
No. 458270 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 10 = 10

Botting the MIA
E1 go to P23 and stand there pointing at the landmine next to you yelling "Hey watch out everybody there is a mine here so don't step on it!"

I4 move to AD29 and see what YOU can do about stabilizing T1.
>>
No. 458271 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 3, 7 = 10

R2 to AE24
M2 to AD24 heal R2
>>
No. 458275 ID: 061a93
File 134871454478.png - (766.12KB , 1500x1500 , mission2-30.png )
458275

>KILLS: 15

(3) killed. [S1] incapacitated.

[ENEMY PHASE]
>>
No. 458285 ID: 061a93
File 134871762460.png - (133.87KB , 800x600 , defeat.png )
458285

[ENEMY SURRENDER]

COMM1: "Forward, we'll be honest, we weren't really paying too much attention to the specifics of the battle, there. These medals are our best guess at those details. Please contest them if you tracked your own statistics, and the two untracked medals are open for claiming."

Medals:
Most Consecutive Hits: [I6] Spc. Can-Opener (7)
Most Consecutive Kills (multiple turns): [S1] Pvt. Azure (2)
Most Kills: [S1] Pvt. Azure, [R1] Spc. EvilPerson (4)
Highest Accuracy: [S1] Pvt. Azure (5/5 100%)
Most Teammates Stabilized: [I6] Spc. Can-Opener (2)
Most Teammates Revived: [M3] Pvt. Conrad (4)
Most Bullets Dodged: N/T
Most Total Damage Dealt: [S1] Pvt. Azure (18)
Most Damage Taken: [R2] Pvt. Suh (6)
Most Incapacitations: [T2] Spc. Black (2)
Most Shots Fired: N/T
Least Competent: [I2] Pvt. Dreamer (2 turns jogging in place)

Can-Opener promoted to Sergeant
Zak Unit01 promoted to Sergeant
Fryman promoted to Sergeant
Black promoted to Sergeant
SilverFayte promoted to Sergeant
Ku'aki promoted to Sergeant
Conrad promoted to Sergeant
Louvel promoted to Sergeant
EvilPerson promoted to Sergeant
Suggestion promoted to Sergeant
Azure promoted to Sergeant
Dreamer promoted to Specialist
Jools promoted to Specialist
Smokey promoted to Specialist
Mason promoted to Specialist
Suh promoted to Specialist
Cross promoted to Specialist

As of now you are all on leave! Feel free to interact with each other and keep checking back for the next recruitment phase!
>>
No. 458286 ID: 5eea01

"Hey guys. How was the battle? I heard explosions and swearing all the way back to the refinery. Shame I missed the fight."
>>
No. 458290 ID: a407a5

I was USELESS! IT was Gre-

... Wait... That's bad right?
>>
No. 458291 ID: 886a4d

Using the newly acquired credit gained from her first battle Azure trades in her old rifle for a new one with a heavy caliber bullet and trains extensively in its use during the downtime. By the time the next battle comes along she will be able to hit any target 9 out of 10 times and kill them.

[3] to-hit on aimed shot
5 damage
>>
No. 458292 ID: 886a4d

Azure also notes she was tied for Most Incapacitations, not something she is proud of but there it is.
>>
No. 458293 ID: 34cbef
File 134871931285.png - (23.61KB , 547x488 , spcsmokey.png )
458293

nades nades nades, i traded in my frag for a potato smasher. It's not much but the splash is better.
>>
No. 458294 ID: 44f50a

FINALLY the meat bags surrendered. Took them long enough.

Tallying scores;
Shots fired: 15 shots(5 rounds of three) and 2 grenades. Would like to contest most shots fired medal.

Dodges: 7 bullets confirmed(2 sets of 3 shot bursts and 1 from another 3 shot burst.), more likely from the bullet swarm in the building. Would like to contest most bullets dodged medal.

Thoughts: Going to have to buff these bullet holes out. May require medals and decorations for holes.

Side note: The new base is going to look LOVELY with it's new red color scheme. Meat bags make the best paint jobs after all.
>>
No. 458295 ID: 061a93
File 134871953173.png - (61.59KB , 600x600 , newsanchor.png )
458295

"The Meteor Response Act passed through Congress today, and across the country construction is now underway to repair the remaining crash sites, approximately two years after the incident.
"Skyline Industries is suspected of violating several environmental protection laws, overseas production laws, pollution laws, and other industrial codes in constructing the first batch of the controversial Skyline ACSA1 combat android. Investigation is pending, but no governmental authority has stepped forward to address the claims. Skyline CEO Jules Vaile was unavailable for comment.
"In other news, the fight over Unbinilium continues in countries all over the world. The British SAS, in a joint operation with the French Grande Muette, invaded northern Germany today, citing treaty violations. The Black Company crusade in Mexico continued today as American forces pushed into a Mexican oil refinery, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides, though American wounded are expected to recover. Zangano General Padro Gonzales condemned the attack, saying that it involved irresponsible conduct on Black Company's part, and both sides exposed flammable oil tanks to unchecked arms fire and explosives. Zangano General Waterbuffalo and Black Company General Yeltzin were unavailable for comment."
>>
No. 458296 ID: 061a93
File 134871974013.png - (7.72KB , 169x186 , yeltzin.png )
458296

>>458292
>>458294
Your contestations are noted, and the according marks will be made in your personnel folders. You may expect your medals in the mail.

By the way, you should not watch Channel 25. That stuff is trash, men.
>>
No. 458298 ID: 470aec

>>458294
"Someone put that homicidal piece of malware back in sim containment before it gets bored and we have to pull its plug. I can't hear what's on tv over it's snide pro-sythetics nitpicking at organics."
>>
No. 458304 ID: 5eea01

"Oh hey, I'm on the news, apparently."
>>
No. 458306 ID: 214bf9

I cannot believe my luck has abandoned me, well at least I got a shiny new medal from it.
>>
No. 458307 ID: a407a5

"Aww... but I like it's nitpicking! And I agree that this new place looks good in red, although... maybe something a shade brighter than say... blood."

Dreamer, in all his wisdom, has decided that getting shot sucks, mostly because watching his fellows get dragged back to base full of holes didn't look like a pleasant experience. Therefore, he has decided to add a bit more metal to his normal combat gear, not really caring that he doesn't get to move quite so fast anymore. After all, he'd rather be alive to get there than get there and die.

Armor Increased to 3
Move Decreased to 3
>>
No. 458314 ID: 5eea01

"Haha, listen to this. I'm now 'controversial'. HA. HA. HA. HA. I WILL KILL HER SLOWLY. *beep* Whoa, blacked out for a moment there. Oh well, back to guard duty. Maybe I can spot a chupacabra this time!"
>>
No. 458315 ID: b062ca

"I killed four things too! I killed a Tank, a Dog, an Infantryman, and a Sniper, Tying me for the most kills medal

I also took six damage total this engagement when I caught an assault rifle round, then two more assault rifle rounds, and then a sniper round.

I killed the tank and then the dog on back-to-back phases, making me tied for the consecutive kills medal as well.

I have to give those Taiwanese kids something to talk about back in their little driftwood shack by the beach you know."
>>
No. 458317 ID: e0b19d

"Oh good, the pay-raise from this promotion means I can finally afford to order the manuals to my gear in English instead of moonrunes. Maybe I can figure out why the damned things only deploy half the time..."

Place target decreased from [5] to [3]
>>
No. 458319 ID: 214bf9

rolled 4, 6, 9 = 19

Time to head for the training range to crush some cans. MIND BULLETS!
>>
No. 458349 ID: 55c4cf

Improving my Gun Accuracy.

"Good work everyone, I am glad we pulled through while I was very slowly applying medical knowledge."
>>
No. 458368 ID: 6a5a08

Oh, I got promoted? Good thing I've been exercising, I can finally carry this rocket launcher thing now!
Anyways, who even watches the news anymore?

[Increasing health by 2, will update character sheet once the new codex is out]
>>
No. 458379 ID: f24a02

Improving my Move.

"That was such a clusterfuck, but we turned the tables on them somehow. To bad about the dogs..."
>>
No. 458392 ID: a1fcf9

Looking around, and seeing all these people have little bits of metal shot into them, and falling over, and having all the pain and blood and nearly dying thing? It's not for me. But! I'm dedicated to being a medic.

So I'm widening my medic shield to cover more area to keep me from being shot full of metal better.
>>
No. 458399 ID: 061a93
File 134878974525.png - (52.49KB , 377x423 , azure.png )
458399

>>458292
Adjusted class card, as requisitioned.
>>
No. 458401 ID: f1b3ee

"Wait, I get a gift? Like Christmas? Great! I want psychic powers...

...What? I can't have psychic powers? Fine. I'll take a big tank then!

...You don't have any tanks to spare? Oh well, I guess a pony will do.

...No ponies either, huh? Well shit. I may as well ask for bullets that explode.

...Wait really? You have bullets that explode? And I can have them? Score!"
>>
No. 458402 ID: 061a93
File 134879040511.png - (37.51KB , 382x307 , dreamer.png )
458402

>>458307
Here is your requisitioned stat card, soldier.
>>
No. 458403 ID: 470aec

Going in for a bit of an operation to pull the bits of shrapnel out of my legs, I told him to try tweeking the nerves up a bit in my legs for better response time.
>>
No. 458404 ID: 470aec

>>458403
(ie: Improving my MOVE)
>>
No. 458405 ID: 061a93
File 134879135277.png - (58.02KB , 402x407 , silverfayte.png )
458405

>>458317
Your requisitioned adjusted class card.
>>
No. 458406 ID: 061a93
File 134879153519.png - (48.39KB , 384x399 , black.png )
458406

>>458319
Here is your requisitioned class card AND BY THE WAY, A RANGE UPGRADE IS +2 RANGE EXCEPT FOR PSYCHIC POWERS.
>>
No. 458408 ID: 061a93
File 134879187678.png - (37.82KB , 401x392 , kuaki.png )
458408

>>458349
Here is your requisitioned class card adjustment as well.
>>
No. 458409 ID: 061a93
File 134879220521.png - (36.91KB , 367x299 , suggestion.png )
458409

>>458368
AND HERE IS YOURS.
>>
No. 458410 ID: 061a93
File 134879256556.png - (37.46KB , 374x309 , evilperson.png )
458410

>>458379
YOUR CLASS CARD IN CASE YOU DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL ONE.
>>
No. 458411 ID: 061a93
File 134879288434.png - (38.09KB , 402x385 , conrad.png )
458411

>>458392
And here is your requisitioned class card.
>>
No. 458413 ID: 061a93
File 134879318975.png - (37.93KB , 383x302 , canopener.png )
458413

>>458401
And a class card for you if you do not update your own.
>>
No. 458414 ID: 061a93
File 134879332977.png - (37.28KB , 382x302 , jools.png )
458414

>>458403
AND FINALLY your requisitioned class card. ENJOY.
>>
No. 458417 ID: 44f50a

Yes, these medals will be quite adequate in patching these holes. However, the meat bags proved a bit persistant.

Solution: Increase armor casing to stand up to additional fire power and increase the lethality of the machine gun.
(+1 to armor and +1 to gun damage.)
>>
No. 458434 ID: d6d6cb

Y'know, the nice thing about fighting enemy medics? It gives you plenty to think about how to not end up dead like them.

So I think I'm going to invest in a laser pistol that has a bit more of a punch, and some light armor to maybe save my ass if I get flanked and take some sting out of dog bites.

And hoping it never gets a proper 'field test' of course..

(AR increased to 1
Pistol damage increased to 2)
>>
No. 460820 ID: 061a93

>>458315
YOUR COMPLAINTS ARE FORMALLY LODGED.

>>458434
>>458417
AND YOUR PROMOTION REQUESTS ARE REGISTERED.

THIS IS IT, FOLKS! COMMAND WANTS TO KNOW WHERE EACH OF YOU ARE STATIONED AND HOW MANY OF YOU ARE NOW ON LEAVE. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR ACTIVE DUTY ONCE MORE:

1. WE NEED TROOPS ON FORWARD READY FOR ASSAULT.
2. WE NEED TROOPS GUARDING THE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT.
3. WE NEED TROOPS STATIONED AT THE NEW OIL REFINERY.

THANKS TO YOUR EFFORTS AT THE REFINERY WE WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPLY AN ADDITIONAL TANK WITH THOSE OPTIONS, EXCEPT FOR THE HEAVY TANK, BECAUSE THAT THING FUCKING GUZZLES GAS LIKE A MANIAC.
>>
No. 460821 ID: 886a4d

[La]Pvt. Cyan reporting for defence at the oil refinery.
>>
No. 460822 ID: 886a4d

[S] Sgt. Azure reporting for the offensive.
>>
No. 460825 ID: 886a4d

[R]Pvt. Ochre reporting for defense at the Power Plant.
>>
No. 460829 ID: 466404

Dreamer, reporting for defense of the oil refinery.
>>
No. 460840 ID: 6a5a08
File 134958093708.jpg - (70.09KB , 432x432 , suggestion.jpg )
460840

Rocketeer Suggestion, reporting for offensive.
>>
No. 460841 ID: 6a5a08

Sticking on the Power Plant team.
>>
No. 460842 ID: e0b19d

Reporting for assault team.
>>
No. 460844 ID: e0b19d

Reporting to Guard the Power Plant!
>>
No. 460846 ID: e0b19d

Private Public, reporting in to guard the oil refinery!

(SilverFayte, Faceless Mook, and Public are all me, so it's clear.)
>>
No. 460850 ID: 6a5a08

Bonjour, mes amis. I am the new chef at the oil refinery.

Mon specialty? Frag grenades. Ohoho, I am quite the joker, oui?
>>
No. 460857 ID: 758f5f

It's not too late to get in on the next mission right? I'm sticking with the assault, those guys get roughed up more than the ones that get dug in on guard duty anyway.
>>
No. 460867 ID: a5d914

I will assault! I will keep on assaulting so hard all their blood will fall out!
>>
No. 460870 ID: a5d914

I'm still hanging around the nuclear plant trying to keep things in shape... Sure hope we don't get attacked.
>>
No. 460873 ID: 061a93

>>460846
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SOLDIER, SERGEANT SILVERFAYTE IS AN ACCOMPLISHED AND DECORATED US SERVICEMAN AND THESE TWO ROOKIES ARE THE MUD UNDER MY BOOTS. SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH.
>>
No. 460931 ID: 736771

Zak-Unit01 reporting in for assault mission. This Unit would also like to inform command that Zeong Corp would like to test out our new Rocketeer Model, Dominion; Or Dom for short. Wave hello to the nice meat bags Dom.
>>
No. 460932 ID: 736771

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BLOWING UP ANY TRESPASSERS AT THE POWER PLANT COMMAND.
>>
No. 460936 ID: b062ca

"Sign me up to push on with the assault. The best defense is killing every man between you and your objective dead!"
>>
No. 460937 ID: b062ca

"Refinery sounds like a good place for me. I'll be over on the couch, as usual."
>>
No. 460988 ID: 061a93

FORWARD:
[I]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I]Sgt. Can-Opener
[R]Sgt. Suggestion
[R]Sgt. EvilPerson
[M]Pvt. Conrad
[S]Sgt. Azure
[E]Sgt. SilverFayte

POWER PLANT:
[R]Pvt. Ochre
[T]Pvt. Nitan
[I]Pvt. Mook
[E]Pvt. TechnicalPerson
[R]Pvt. DOM-01

OIL REFINERY:
[La]Pvt. Cyan
[I]Spc. Dreamer
[I]Pvt. Public
[I]Pvt. Gaston
[T]Pvt. Joe

IS THIS IT? YOU'RE SURE AS FUCK NOT GOING TO BE CAPPING ANY OBJECTIVES WITH THIS SORRY FUCKING SHOWING.
>>
No. 460989 ID: 061a93

BY THE WAY, due to numerous complaints and innumerable headaches back at Command, they have issued a new post layout called the Optimal Post Syntax:

Move [directions] to [square]. (-# move for [pose])
([Pose change]).
[Action] (at [callsign] on [square]).
(Modifiers: +# -# x#)
Ammo: #Rx#
REPOST FOR EACH SUBUNIT.

Examples:
Move 1 NW 2 W to A10.
Crouch.
Burst at [R] on A18.
(Modifiers: +1 -2 x3)
Ammo: 6Rx3

Move 1 N 1 NE to R26. (-1 for crouch)
Prone.
Fire rocket at [T] on S29.
(Modifiers: +1)
Ammo: 0Rx1


IF YOU FOLLOW THIS FORMAT EXACTLY YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO RESUBMIT YOUR ACTION AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, PROVIDED YOU:
1. DO NOT DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS POST.
2. LINK TO THE POST YOU ARE MODIFYING.
3. FOLLOW THE EXACT FORMAT IN YOUR MODIFIED POST.
USE THE OPTIMAL POST SYNTAX AND EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY.

BY THE WAY TO SIGN UP YOU NEED ONLY POST SOMETHING WITH YOUR NAME AND CALLSIGN IN THE NAME FIELD. NO FURTHER EFFORT IS REQUIRED.
>>
No. 460991 ID: b062ca

"This facility is under the jurisdiction of his most holy majesty, and with every ounce of courage and vigor we shall weather all assault that dares to set forth on this sanctified ground!"

(Guarding Power Plant)
>>
No. 460998 ID: 214bf9

I'm always ready to go on the offensive, sign me up for the front lines.
>>
No. 461011 ID: a5d914

This one is reporting for guard duty at the Oil Refinery, boss. You always need a medic when the going gets rough.
>>
No. 461033 ID: b0d1a8

Sniper ready to go on the offensive.
>>
No. 461035 ID: 55c4cf

[M] Sgt. Ku'aki @ Oil Refinery
[I] Pvt. Godzilla @ Forward
>>
No. 461036 ID: b0d1a8
File 134965938871.png - (73.81KB , 512x512 , spcmasonwip.png )
461036

I will go Defend the Refinery.
(also +1 to my turret damage)
>>
No. 461037 ID: 5eea01

"Requesting transfer to assault team, sir. To let the previously assaulting soldiers have a breather."

What Omikron left out was the real reason for the request: his growing restlessness and, lacking more appropriate words, bloodlust.
He sits quietly in the gloom of the transport, checking his rifle every ten minutes or so.
>>
No. 461038 ID: d6d6cb

Reporting for duty, sir! Since I we have some guys making sure our defenders are in tip-top shape, I'd like to join the offense and take some of the weight off Conrad's shoulders.

+1 Forward
>>
No. 461039 ID: d6d6cb

Also re-reporting for more duty! Requesting a transfer from this lame-ass power plant to that Oil Refinery. They're looking mighty vanilla without any awesome ~specialists~ such as myself.

(+1 Oil Refinery)
>>
No. 461041 ID: d6d6cb

AVE BLACK COMPANY!

Reporting for defense of our most glorious power plant. Our grand army there seems to be in need of more of the world's greatest infantry, lest the barbarians overwhelm us!

(+1 Power Plant)
>>
No. 461047 ID: 061a93
File 134966293566.png - (38.90KB , 600x800 , blackcompanyposter.png )
461047

CURRENT ROSTER:
FORWARD:
[I]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I]Sgt. Can-Opener
[I]Pvt. Godzilla
[I]Pvt. Omikron
[R]Sgt. Suggestion
[R]Sgt. EvilPerson
[T]Sgt. Black
[M]Sgt. Conrad
[M]Sgt. Louvel
[S]Sgt. Azure
[S]Pvt. Lao
[E]Sgt. SilverFayte

POWER PLANT:
[I]Pvt. Mook
[I]Pvt. Legionnaire
[R]Pvt. Ochre
[R]Pvt. DOM-01
[T]Pvt. Nitan
[M]Pvt. Praetorian
[E]Pvt. TechnicalPerson

OIL REFINERY:
[La]Pvt. Cyan
[I]Spc. Dreamer
[I]Pvt. Public
[I]Pvt. Gaston
[T]Pvt. Joe
[M]Pvt. DoctorPerson
[M]Sgt. Ku'aki
[S]Pvt. Joker
[E]Spc. Mason

WE NEED A FUCKING OFFICER IF ANY OF YOU LOT HAVE ANY HOPE OF GOING ANYWHERE. OPEN SIGNUPS WILL END 7 PM PST TOMORROW, AND A MISSION WILL BEGIN, OFFICER OR NO OFFICER. FOR YOUR SAKES I HOPE ONE SIGNS UP.
>>
No. 461048 ID: f433c3

Okay, legs feel fine, well beter, let's see what we can do to fortify the refinery.
>>
No. 461128 ID: 214bf9
File 134970521875.png - (48.13KB , 463x410 , caltecheducated.png )
461128

Alright I hear you boys need a medic to help you defend the Power Plant, well I'm not for leaving a unit without help if it can be prevented so here I am.

Hopefully my new shield arrives on time.
>>
No. 461249 ID: 061a93

Command has delayed the mission due to logistics problems, so I am fortunate enough to get to ask

>>461128
WHAT THE FUCK DIRECTION ARE YOU EXPANDING YOUR SHIELD IN, SOLDIER? DO YOU THINK I'M A MIND READER?
>>
No. 461258 ID: 6a5a08

So, uh, we have no officers then? That's not good.
I could try doing the officer thing I guess, if nobody else shows up? Never being my base class seems to be a thing for me.

Will I lose my promotions if I do?
>>
No. 461279 ID: b0d1a8

I volunteer to be an officer at the refinery if nobody else at the refinery wants to be it.
>>
No. 461296 ID: 214bf9

>>461249
A wider shield arc to give my sides a bit more coverage sir. I seem to remember it getting approved by the lab boys at the end of my last service.
>>
No. 461406 ID: bdb3f8

Fiiiine you big bunch of babies, I can take command again. I was just hoping somebody else might like to step up, volunteer for officer training.
>>
No. 461432 ID: f1b3ee

>>461406

"With all due respect...

...why would anyone WANT your job?"
>>
No. 461433 ID: a5d914

>>461432
"To experience the sadistic joy that can only be experienced by commanding wave after wave of soldiers to wade suicidally into the line of fire?"
>>
No. 461488 ID: 061a93
File 134983001911.png - (46.62KB , 800x600 , attackmap.png )
461488

>>461296
WHAT

FUCKING

DIRECTION

LEFT OR RIGHT? IT'S NOT THAT HARD, SOLDIER.

>>461406
WELCOme back, sir. Here is the attack map for the region, as well as updated information on the locations:

1. Ciudad Canalla - A small enemy city. High production. High enemy presence. High civilian presence. Few defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
2. Fábrica de Canalla - Enemy factory. Suspected arms manufacturing plant. High enemy presence. Medium civilian presence. Few defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
3. La Base Militar Canalla - Enemy military training camp, west of Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: Medium.
4. La Base Aérea - Air base near Blackguard City. Very High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: Very High.
5. Military Base - Unnamed, formally unmapped military base far south of Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
6-7. Gas Stations - There are two gas stations in the area. Low enemy presence. Low civilian presence. Little to no defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Low. Estimated strategical impact: Low.
9. Missile Silo - An unnamed missile silo off the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Medium defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: Very High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
10. Fort Toluca - An enemy fortress on the road to Blackguard City. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.
11. Fort Jericho - An enemy army base, also on the road to Blackguard. High enemy presence. No civilian presence. Very High defenses. Estimated difficulty to capture: High. Estimated strategical impact: High.

Our bases:
8. Aceite de Canalla - An oil refinery. No longer operational, as we have secured it and evacuated the civilians inside. However, it has enough supply to afford our forward element an extra non-heavy tank.
12. Planta de Energía Nuclear de Canalla - A nuclear power plant. No longer operational, as we have secured it and evacuated the civilians inside.

CURRENT ROSTER:
FORWARD:
[O]Mjr. Circle
[I]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I]Sgt. Can-Opener
[I]Pvt. Godzilla
[I]Pvt. Omikron
[R]Sgt. Suggestion
[R]Sgt. EvilPerson
[T]Sgt. Black
[M]Sgt. Conrad
[M]Sgt. Louvel
[S]Sgt. Azure
[S]Pvt. Lao
[E]Sgt. SilverFayte

POWER PLANT:
[I]Pvt. Mook
[I]Pvt. Legionnaire
[R]Pvt. Ochre
[R]Pvt. DOM-01
[T]Pvt. Nitan
[M]Pvt. Praetorian
[M]Sgt. Caltech Sr
[E]Pvt. TechnicalPerson

OIL REFINERY:
[O]Lt. Mason
[La]Pvt. Cyan
[I]Spc. Dreamer
[I]Pvt. Public
[I]Pvt. Gaston
[I]Spc. Jools
[T]Pvt. Joe
[M]Pvt. DoctorPerson
[M]Sgt. Ku'aki
[S]Pvt. Joker
>>
No. 461566 ID: 214bf9

>>461488
Right should be fine.
>>
No. 461613 ID: 736771

Suggestion: The assault team should focus on the missile silo near our area of control. Missiles would prove to be very handy against heavier fortifications and possibly enemy bombardments.

Addendum: I also suggest either Sgt.Can-Opener or Myself to be deployed in the Medium Armor. The enemy has been proven to use armor themselves, and having it can even the playing ground.
>>
No. 461712 ID: f1b3ee

"I do know my way around a tank pretty well. Would be nice to put the shark hat on again!"
>>
No. 461748 ID: bdb3f8

>>461433
Don't get me wrong, I do get a smug sense of satisfaction watching you fuckups ignore orders and then die, but mostly I was looking for someone to handle the second front, because we are splitting the attacking force right down the middle and executing a pair of surgical strikes at soft targets. Mount up ladies and robots, we are taking the gas stations.

>>461613
Your analysis is noted sergeant, but I am concerned about taking Very Difficult targets with this many men, in light of our recent success at taking a Medium target with More men.
>>
No. 471318 ID: 061a93
File 135278695607.png - (161.66KB , 1000x500 , mission3-00.png )
471318

[DEPLOYMENT PHASE]

Officers, please place your units in the cyan box. You have the advantage.

ROSTER:
[O]Mjr. Circle
[I]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I]Sgt. Can-Opener
[I]Pvt. Godzilla
[I]Pvt. Omikron
[R]Sgt. Suggestion
[R]Sgt. EvilPerson
[T]Sgt. Black
[M]Sgt. Conrad
[M]Sgt. Louvel
[S]Sgt. Azure
[S]Pvt. Lao
[E]Sgt. SilverFayte
>>
No. 471413 ID: 55c4cf

>>471318

Inside of the building. Middle cyan block on the right side. If nobody else is in there just place in the center.
>>
No. 471442 ID: bdb3f8
File 135284506211.png - (166.88KB , 1000x500 , deploy.png )
471442

>>471413
(that's not a building wall, that's a dividing line between one map and another. split forces here)

Alright ladies, small squad tactics time. Shark squad will be the west gas station, Kraken at the east. No redundancy on specialized troops, so keep your fucking medics alive.

I am sending Infantry on a short flank deployment to improve our visibility and coverage, but if you are outgunned, fall back to the main force for support. Rockets, I shouldn't have to tell you to watch your fire. If you end up between the pumps, consider yourselves mobile cover for the rest of your squad. I will not tolerate any accidents, even if you DO somehow survive them.
>>
No. 471453 ID: 6a5a08

Sgt. Suggestion here, sirs. I'm good to go, where do you want m- oh man that's a lot of explosive, flammable gas pumps. I guess that's sure some real incentive not to miss.
>>
No. 471531 ID: 061a93
File 135285918835.png - (237.25KB , 1000x500 , mission3-01.png )
471531

[ACTION PHASE] (ends 7PM PST, Nov 15)

COMM1: "Shouldn't have to tell you this, but watch your fire around those pumps."

AS A REMINDER, THE OPTIMAL POST SYNTAX:
Move [directions] to [square]. (-# move for [pose])
([Pose change]).
[Action] (at [callsign] on [square]).
(Modifiers: +# -# x#)
Ammo: #Rx#
REPOST FOR EACH SUBUNIT.

CURRENT ROSTER:
[O]Mjr. Circle
[I1]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I2]Sgt. Can-Opener
[I3]Pvt. Godzilla
[I4]Pvt. Omikron
[R1]Sgt. Suggestion
[R2]Sgt. EvilPerson
[T1]Sgt. Black
[M1]Sgt. Conrad
[M2]Sgt. Louvel
[S1]Sgt. Azure
[S2]Pvt. Lao
[E1]Sgt. SilverFayte
>>
No. 471545 ID: 886a4d

rolled 8 - 1 = 7
Aimed Shot [3] at Infantry on [M-18].
(Modifiers: -1 from Standing)
Ammo: 4 (-1) x 2R

"Taking the shot. I gotta say I don't like how close they are. Gonna be tight"
>>
No. 471553 ID: bdb3f8

Nice shot S1.
I1, I2, this is an example of what we didn't want you to have in front of you. Move east to rejoin your squad, and see if you can't put some dents in that light tank on the way.
E1, get your shields up. Don't bother with the turret yet, your team needs something to hide behind.


TK, make sure that light armor in front of you is devoid of enemy combatants. I want a shiny new tank for my collection. I3, I4, take out that enemy rocket before he gets any funny ideas. You'll probably take some return fire, but that's why we brought a medic.
>>
No. 471561 ID: 5eea01

Standing to Crouch (-1 move)
Burst Fire at enemy infantry on AA7.
(Modifiers: +1 crouch, three shots.)
Ammo: 6Rx2 (-3 for burst)
>>
No. 471563 ID: 5eea01

rolled [7] [8] [6]

>>471561
((oops, wrong field and syntax))
>>
No. 471568 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 6, 3 = 9

Okay, you heard the man, Tank's yours if there's any pilots in there for you to mindcrush, Black. I'm moving to support our infantry.

Move: Moving through AC2, AB3, to AA4.
(Crouching).
Firing twice on enemy infantry on AA7.
(Modifiers: +1 from crouch)
Ammo: ∞
>>
No. 471573 ID: 6a5a08

Hiding their tanks behind explosive fuel pumps, really? This might make it hard to blow them up, guys. Or really easy if we don't mind being short some gas. Aside from that, there's the ammo worries. Best case scenario is I need three direct hits on the medium tank to kill it on my own; I have four rockets. Only other person who can damage it is our sniper. Infantry can hypothetically take out the light tank on their own.

Officer, what do you recommend?
>>
No. 471580 ID: bdb3f8

>>471573
Save your ammo for now. Tank might get stupid and try to come to us, and if it tries to squeeze through those pumps we might just have ourselves a lightshow.
>>
No. 471584 ID: e0b19d
File 135286787679.png - (12.52KB , 104x105 , likethis.png )
471584

Move diagonal one, left one to [R-21]. (-0 move for standing)
(Crouch).
Deploy Wall[4] (on [Q-21]).
(Modifiers: +1 -0 x1)
Deploy Wall[4] (on [R-20]).
(Modifiers: +1 -0 x1)
Ammo: 6Rx2

"Orders heard and understood. Now let's see if these new tools are all they're cracked up to be..."
>>
No. 471585 ID: 6a5a08

>>471580
Got it, sir. Oh. Hey, maybe if we're lucky the tanks are refueling and don't have pilots in them? That'd be pretty great.
Is a scan for that possible? Gonna get between our sniper and their bullets anyways, since I got the bulk.
***
Move 1NW, 2W to P-21.
Ammo: 1Rx3
>>
No. 471586 ID: e0b19d

rolled [7] [9]

>>471584
I still cannot into dice. I can never into dice.
>>
No. 471686 ID: 90a93c

rolled 10 = 10

>>471553
Sir, yes sir, one tank about to be emptied. TASTE MIND BULLETS ZANGANO SCUM!

Move: Moving 3 SE to AE4.
(Crouching).
Hurting Tank pilot in the tank at AB4-AC5
(Modifiers: +1 from crouch)
Ammo: ∞
>>
No. 471697 ID: a5d914

Move 3 SW to AC4. (-# move for [pose])
(standing).
ENTER TANK (at light tank on AC4).
Ammo: 1Rx3

"CHANCE! I'll try to steal this tank! Time to get tricky!
>>
No. 471767 ID: e316da

Move east to AE1, then southeast to AF2, spending 2 move.
Rotate shield aiming it southwest, spending 1 move.
>>
No. 471777 ID: 51a2e0

rolled 8, 5, 3 = 16

>>471553
Roger. Heading east and unloading burst into enemy. Hugging southern part of battle field to avoid treads.
------------------
Move 1 SE, 2 E to L23
Firing on light tank 16,K(6Rx2- 3 shots.)
>>
No. 471784 ID: b062ca

rolled 2, 6, 9 = 17

"Well... shit.

Playing chicken with a tank again. Brand new bullets don't fail me now!"

Move 3 W to I22.
Crouch.
Burst [7] at [La] on A18.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 6Rx3
>>
No. 471802 ID: b062ca

>>471784

My Easts and Wests crossed each other.

Move 3 E to I22.
Crouch.
Burst [7] at [La] on A18.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 6Rx3
>>
No. 471823 ID: bdb3f8

>>471767
Oy, Conrad, you're M1. get your helmet on straight.
>>
No. 471899 ID: e316da

>>471823
What? Oh! Someone used some marker and turned it into a 2 as a prank. Nevermind then!
I move east 2 tiles to T23.
I use 1 move to rotate my shield NW.
>>
No. 471952 ID: 55c4cf

Move Northeast 8 to AB2.
Ammo: 9Rx2

"I bought sprint when it was basically just endurance, strength, and will is a tank."
>>
No. 471986 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[S2]Pvt. Lao
>>
No. 472006 ID: f1b3ee

>>471802

"My co-ordinates are also off. I think there's a storm over in Taiwain; the signal strength isn't very good today."

Move 3 E to I22.
Crouch.
Burst [7] at [La] on K16.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 6Rx3
>>
No. 472011 ID: bdb3f8

Botting S2
Move to AG4, -2 to go prone
[Prone]
Overwatch on AA9-AB10
Ammo: 4 x 2R
>>
No. 472014 ID: 061a93
File 135303397818.png - (252.92KB , 1000x500 , mission3-02.png )
472014

[ENEMY PHASE]
>KILLS: 13
[R2] becomes [La1].

THIS IS THE NEW OPTIMAL POST SYNTAX TO FURTHER CLARIFY THINGS. USE THIS TEMPLATE OR YOU DO NOT COUNT AS USING OPS.

Move [directions] to [square]. (-# move for [pose])
([Pose change])
[Action] ([[dice goal]]) (at [callsign] on [square]).
(Modifiers: +# -# x#)
Ammo: #Rx#
(Promotion bonuses: [bonuses])
REPOST FOR EACH SUBUNIT.

Examples:
Move 1 NW 2 W to A10.
Crouch.
Burst [8] at [R] on A18.
(Modifiers: +1 -2 x3)
Ammo: 6Rx3

Move 1 N 1 NE to R26. (-1 for crouch)
Prone.
Fire rocket [7] at [T] on S29.
(Modifiers: +1)
Ammo: 1Rx1
Promotion bonuses: +1 rocket clip.

IF IT IS IN BRACKETS THEN IT IS SOMETHING YOU PUT IN. IF IT IS IN PARENTHESES THEN IT IS OPTIONAL DEPENDING ON IF IT IS RELEVANT FOR THE POST.
>>
No. 472015 ID: 061a93
File 135303399909.png - (17.53KB , 452x300 , lighttank.png )
472015

Stat card for Light Armor.
>>
No. 472016 ID: 061a93
File 135303411236.png - (77.38KB , 800x1800 , controlpanel.png )
472016

Major Circle, here is your control panel.
>>
No. 472077 ID: 061a93
File 135304370886.png - (257.81KB , 1000x500 , mission3-03.png )
472077

[ACTION PHASE] (ends 7 PM, Nov 19)

[I4] takes 2 damage. [I4] killed. [I1] takes 2 damage.
>>
No. 472082 ID: 886a4d

rolled 10 = 10

Aimed Shot] [4] at [Infantry] on [L-16].
Modifiers: -1 for Standing
Ammo: 3 (-1 )Rx2
>>
No. 472092 ID: 886a4d

>>472082
Rolled 10 = 10

Aimed Shot [3] at [Ma] on [I-13].
Modifiers: -1 for Standing
Ammo: 3 (-1 )Rx2

Changing orders as per request from Major Circle. (Also forgot to put in my upgraded aim.)
>>
No. 472094 ID: 886a4d

rolled 10 = 10

>>472082

Aimed Shot [3] at [Ma] on [I-13].
Modifiers: -1 for Standing
Ammo: 3 (-1 )Rx2

Changing orders as per request from Major Circle. (Also forgot to put in my upgraded aim.)

Now with rolls!
>>
No. 472137 ID: 90a93c

rolled 9 = 9

Time to get us another tank, just got to crawl over the one we got and... MIND BULLETS!

Move 1 NW, 1 SW to AB5. (-1 move for crouch)
(still crouched)
Hurting [5] enemy tank pilot [P] on Z8.
(Modifiers: +1 for crouch)
Ammo: ∞
(Promotion bonuses: +1 lift range, +1 hurt range)
>>
No. 472138 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 1 = 1

Watch those grenades before you blow the whole freaking place up! Jerk.
***
Move 1S, 1SE, 1NE to R-22.
Flipping off [5] at [I] on L-16.
Modifiers: none
Ammo: 1Rx3
Promotion bonuses: +2 Max HP
>>
No. 472146 ID: a5d914

rolled 4, 2, 8, 7, 5, 7 = 33

Move 2S to AB6:AC7. (reversing)
Fire S.Burst [6] at [I] on AC11.
Fire S.Burst [6] at [R] on AB14
no modifiers
Ammo: 15(-6)Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 driver max HP

"WELL DONE BLACK YOU ARE A HERO TO US ALL! TIME TO GUN DOWN SOME PEONS WITH THIS CANNON!"
>>
No. 472147 ID: 90a93c

>>472137
It seems there was a derp in the move part of my turn
CORRECT MOVE
Move 1 NW, 2 SW to AB5. (-1 move for crouch)
>>
No. 472178 ID: 55c4cf

Move [Southeast] to [AJ9]. (Sprint 8)
>>
No. 472229 ID: 886a4d

>>472137
Didn't see that we had to include promotion bonuses.

[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot: [3]
Damage: 5
>>
No. 472290 ID: 5eea01

In the command center, a monitor reports that Omikron-001 has been terminated and awaiting black box retrieval. Meanwhile, a crate containing Omikron-002 beeps and signals being ready for deployment via whatever means necessary.

[Ready for redeployment]
>>
No. 472309 ID: ffbd78
File 135312866327.png - (40.34KB , 382x302 , 134879332977.png )
472309

"Sir. Back from medical leave, ready for redeployment. Sir."
>>
No. 472399 ID: d6d6cb

Backing the hell up, someone neutralize the rocket or it's owner post-haste, I don't like the way it's making all them sharp turns. Does that guy have a fly-by-wire system?

Move 1 NW, 1 N, to Z2 (-1 move for crouch)
(Crouched)
(Modifiers: +1 for crouch)
Ammo: ∞
(Promotion bonuses: +1 Armor, +1 damage)
>>
No. 472668 ID: e316da

Move to S21
>>
No. 473094 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[I1]Sgt. Zak-Unit01
[I2]Sgt. Can-Opener
[S2]Pvt. Lao
[E1]Sgt. SilverFayte

2 HOURS REMAINING.
>>
No. 473106 ID: 7204dd

rolled [4] [7]

Move 1SW, 1W to S22. (-1 move for crouching)
Deploy Wall[4] on O-22.
(Modifiers: +1 -0 x1)
Deploy Wall[4] on O-22.
(Modifiers: +1 -0 x1)
Ammo: 6Rx2
Promotion bonuses: Deploy target number upgraded to [4]

"Let's make sure I get this last wall down here, hopefully it can give us some cover from that light tank or stop it from running us over..."
>>
No. 473108 ID: e0b19d

>>473106
CORRECTION: Move destination is P-22, not O-22.
>>
No. 473110 ID: b062ca

rolled 5, 9, 5 = 19

"Well, fuck. Only one thing left to do."

Move 1NE, 1N, 1 NE onto the back of the La on K19. (-1 move for crouching)
Burst [7] at [M] on L18.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 3Rx2
Promotion bonuses: Damage +1, Burst Fire +1

"Come forth, my steed; let us ride!"
>>
No. 473113 ID: 886a4d

rolled 5 = 5

>>472094
Switching back to the infantry I aimed at here. >>472082

Aimed Shot [3] at [Infantry] on [L-16].
Modifiers: -1 for Standing
Ammo: 3 (-1 )Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
Aimed Shot: [3]
Damage: 5
>>
No. 473119 ID: 51a2e0

Move 6 east(using sprint) to R23.

Reason, both for repairs and to head for cover.
>>
No. 473120 ID: 061a93

>>473119
SORRY JACKASS YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE
I DON'T PITY YOU THOUGH YOU HAD FOUR DAYS

FOUR DAYS
>>
No. 473122 ID: b062ca

>>473110
Correction.

Move 1W, 1NW, 1 N to G20 (-1 move for crouching)
Ammo: 6Rx2
Promotion bonuses: Damage +1, Burst Fire +1
>>
No. 473127 ID: 061a93
File 135338794566.png - (515.16KB , 1500x750 , mission3-04.png )
473127

[ENEMY PHASE]
>KILLS: 15
>>
No. 473197 ID: 061a93
File 135341045041.png - (525.78KB , 1500x750 , mission3-05.png )
473197

[ACTION PHASE] (ends 7 PM PST/10PM EST, Nov 21)

[I2] killed. [S1] incapacitated. [S2] incapacitated. [E1] takes 1 damage.
>>
No. 473203 ID: 9e97e6

rolled 6, 5 + 1 = 12

Move west to R21.
Crouch
Stabilize[3] at S1 on Q22.
Heal[6] at S1 on Q22.
+1 from crouching
>>
No. 473205 ID: 886a4d

rolled 5 = 5

Thanks for the heal friend. Now lets deal with that bedamned tank.

Aimed Shot [3] at [La] on [M-23]
(Modifiers: +2 from Prone)
Ammo: 2 (-1) Rx2
[Promotion Bonuses]
dmg: 5
aimed: [3]
>>
No. 473227 ID: e0b19d

rolled 4 = 4

Move 1 East, 1 Southeast to R-23. (-1 move for crouch)
Deploy Turret [3] on Q-23.
Modifiers: +1 -0 x1
Ammo: 6Rx2
Promotion bonuses: Place target upgraded from [5] to [3]
>>
No. 473228 ID: e0b19d

rolled 8 = 8

>>473227
Following up with Subunit post for the turret.

Shoot[6] at La on L-23~M-22
Modifiers: +0 -0 x0
>>
No. 473232 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 10 = 10

>>473197
I think that was [I1], wasn't it?
Anyways, I think it's time to blow stuff up.
***
Move 2 NE to T-20.
Pose Change to Crouch for 1.
Fire Rocket [7] (at [Ma] on N-13.
(Modifiers: +1 -0 x1)
Ammo: 1Rx3; 0Rx3 after shot
Promotion bonuses: +2 HP
>>
No. 473251 ID: f1b3ee

rolled 5, 10, 7 = 22

"I'm not dead yet, command! I gotta give those Taiwanese kids something to brag about back home!"

Move 1N, 1NE, to H18.
Fall prone.
Burst [7] at [I] on L18.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 3Rx2
Promotion bonuses: Damage +1, Burst Fire +1
>>
No. 473254 ID: bdb3f8

La1, your turret is gimble locked in a 180 arc. If you want things in your firing arc, I recommend you just hard reverse and see what pops up.

T1, I don't like how I can't see the enemy infantry any more and that tank no longer has a kill marker on my hud. Why don't you do your thing one more time?
>>
No. 473257 ID: 90a93c

rolled 1 = 1

>>473254
Sir, yes sir, no one will drive that tank besides me and I'll enforce this with MIND BULLETS!

Move NOWHERE. (-1 move for crouch)
(still crouched)
Hurting [5] anyone inside the light armour [La] on Z8.
(Modifiers: +1 for crouch)
Ammo: ∞
(Promotion bonuses: +1 lift range, +1 hurt range)
>>
No. 473259 ID: d6d6cb

Lao's down! Gonna try and get him back up again, someone find the jerk who tossed that 'nade. I don't feel like getting shot.

Move 2 NE, 4 E to AF1 (Sprinting, -1 move for crouching)
Stabilizing S2 at AG2
(Modifiers: +1 for crouch)
Ammo: ∞
(Promotion bonuses: +1 Armor, +1 damage)
>>
No. 473260 ID: d6d6cb

rolled 9 = 9

>>473259

Woops, forgot my dice.
>>
No. 473337 ID: 55c4cf

rolled [4]

"Circle the gas station isn't going today so."

Move [North] 1, [Northeast 1] to [AK6].
(-2 to go [Prone])
Lob Grenade (6 - 1(prone) [5]) (at [?] on [AJ9]).
(Modifiers: +1 aim for crouch, -1 enemy hit for prone)
Ammo: 9Rx2, 1G
>>
No. 473491 ID: a5d914

rolled 10 = 10

"Yeah screw this. Didn't know these things had some kind of gimp turret. I usually run things over anyway. HARD REVERSE!"

Move 8S, 2SW to Z16:AA17. (Reverse turn ending with front facing East)
Ammo: 9Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 driver max HP
>>
No. 473552 ID: 061a93

ORDERS REQUIRED:
[S2] Pvt. Lao
>>
No. 473587 ID: 061a93
File 135355468465.png - (523.03KB , 1500x750 , mission3-06.png )
473587

[ENEMY PHASE]

[S1] takes 4 damage. [S1] is killed.

>KILLS: 16
>>
No. 473737 ID: 061a93
File 135361411711.png - (519.98KB , 1500x750 , mission3-07.png )
473737

[ACTION PHASE] (ends 7PM PST/10PM EST, Nov 24)

[T1] is killed. [M2] is killed. [S2] is killed. [La1] takes 4 damage. [I3] takes 2 damage.

Now seems like a good time to mention that any and all recruits are welcome (that means you!).
>>
No. 473738 ID: 061a93

>>473737
Redact that, Nov 26*
>>
No. 473779 ID: 1b0758
File 135362368641.png - (218.18KB , 600x600 , getfukt.png )
473779

>>473737
<intercepting transmission>
>"HAHAHA YES, M-M-M-MULTI-KILL!"

>"THAT INFANTRY IS GETTING ENLISTED INTO MY PERSONAL CORPS IF HE SURVIVES YOU ASSHOLES!"

>"OH, SPEAKING OF YOU ASSHOLES~!"

>"TELEPANSY GOT TELE-SQUASHED, MEDICKHOLE IS MEDICALLY BRAINSQUISHED AND YOUR SNIPER IS SIX-FEET UNDER!"

>"ALL THAT AND MORE ON LATE-NIGHT MURDERFEST WITH YOURS TRULY AND HIS ZANGANO BA~AND!"

>"GYAHAHAHAHA!"

<enemy transmission ended>
>>
No. 474623 ID: a5d914

rolled 2, 4, 4, 1, 7, 7 = 25

Move 2W, 1NE, 1E
Fire S.Burst [6] at [M] on AD8.
Fire S.Burst [6] at [R] on AE11
no modifiers
Ammo: 9(-6)Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 driver max HP

"FUCK! This is going badly! I'll go for their medic so they can't recoup any losses... Officer circle, requesting permission to go from 'objective capture' to 'objective denial' before making a strategic retreat. By that I mean I'll try to blow this place up and run away."
>>
No. 474627 ID: 6a5a08

Move 1SW to S-21. (-1 move for Crouch)
Reloading.
Ammo: 0Rx3, 1Rx2 after reload.
Promotion bonuses: +2 HP

Alright, their tank can apparently move 2 squares before a rocket can move 1. Good to know. Guys, I'm gonna have to blow the fuel pumps. We don't have the firepower to take out that tank otherwise.
>>
No. 474696 ID: 4a899d

Move Two East to U-23, -1 for Crouching
Face West.

"Command, I'm going to have to agree, situation is FUBAR. If we blow the station we'll at least deny them fuel, even if we don't gain anything from it ourselves. If you tell us to hold, though, we'll still do our damnedest, but without reinforcements the situation isn't looking up."
>>
No. 474698 ID: 4a899d

rolled [7] [10]

>>474696
Following up with subunit post for turret.

Shoot[6] at R on M-17
Modifiers: +0 -0 x1
Shoot[6] at R on M-17
Modifiers: +0 -0 x1
>>
No. 474705 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 9, 6 + 1 = 16

M1
Move SE E to T22. (-1 move for Crouch)
Heal[6] E1
+1 for crouch
Ammo: inf
>>
No. 474707 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 7 - 1 = 6

I2
move W to G18 (-2 for prone)
Arc grenade[6] at medic on L19
(-1 arc, +1 prone, -1 enemy prone)
Ammo: 1 grenade
>>
No. 474709 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 7, 4, 5 = 16

I3
Move SW W to AI7. (-2 move for prone)
Burst [8-1=7] at [R] on AE11
+1 prone
Ammo: 6Rx2, 1G
>>
No. 474712 ID: b062ca

rolled 9, 5, 7 = 21

Move 1SE, 1S, to I20.
(Currently Prone)
Burst [7] at [M] on L19.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 0Rx2 2G
Promotion bonuses: Damage +1, Burst Fire +1
>>
No. 474713 ID: b062ca

>>474712
Whoops, wrong name there!
>>
No. 474716 ID: bdb3f8

rolled 9 = 9

In that case: M1 changes to
double move NW NW NW W to N18. (-1 move for Crouch)
Stab[5] R on M17
+1 for crouch
Ammo: inf
>>
No. 474797 ID: 55c4cf

>>474709
"Yes, sir"

Move SW W to AI7. (-2 move for prone)
Burst [8-1=7] at [R] on AE11
+1 prone
Ammo: 6Rx2, 1G

Officer already rolled.
>>
No. 479564 ID: 623deb
File 135580171321.png - (519.68KB , 1500x750 , mission3-08.png )
479564

[ENEMY PHASE]
>KILLS: 18
>>
No. 479622 ID: 623deb
File 135582273566.png - (501.35KB , 1500x750 , mission3-09.png )
479622

[ACTION PHASE]

[I3] is killed.

BUSTER-1: "Reinforcements waiting on your order, Major. We're ready for dust off."
>>
No. 479646 ID: 6a5a08

Major. Do I try to blow this place to the moon or are you sending us some backup? Cause I don't have enough rockets to take this tank down without one or the other.
>>
No. 479647 ID: 6a5a08

>>479646
Sorry sir, forgot my callsign.
>>
No. 479654 ID: f1b3ee

rolled 6, 4, 6 = 16

"If you need rockets, go take this guy's ammo."

Move 1 SE to F19
(Currently Prone)
Burst [7] at [R] on L15.
(Modifiers: +1 x3)
Ammo: 0Rx2 1G
Promotion bonuses: Damage +1, Burst Fire +1
>>
No. 479677 ID: bdb3f8

>>479646
If I had backup available that could scratch that thing you would already have it Sergeant. I can offer you ammo boxes or air-strikes.
>>
No. 479690 ID: 6a5a08

rolled 4 = 4

>>479654
I doubt I can get to that guy without getting run over!

>>479677
I'm gonna go for the fuel tank next to it and hope it doesn't blow the whole place. Artillery will have the same effect where it is now, if we want it to do anything, and the tank dodged my last rocket anyways.
Dice be with us.

No Movement.
Firing Aimed Rocket [7] at Fuel Tank/Pump on M15, 6 NW on the spot.
Ammo: 1Rx2, 0Rx1 after shot.
Promotion bonuses: +2 HP
>>
No. 479691 ID: 6a5a08

>>479690
>0Rx1
No wait, that's 0Rx2. Knew I should have paid attention in math cl- whoa shit, I should have been paying attention to the shot!
>>
No. 479878 ID: a5d914

Move 2S to Y16:Z17
Get out of the light tank (to square Z16 if possible)
Ammo: 3Rx2
Promotion bonuses: +1 driver max HP

"Dammit. This is going to hell."
>>
No. 479883 ID: bdb3f8

Okay, that's all I can stand. As much as I would like to capture that magically agile light tank, I would rather give my soldiers a fighting chance.

I need artillery strikes targeted at M13 and AL9 right NOW, and may god have mercy on me. If there is anything left to fight over we will see about those reinforcements.
>>
No. 518451 ID: 1766db
File 137179782158.png - (5.79KB , 800x600 , signallost1.png )
518451

[ SIGNAL LOST]

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please report this error to your superior and try again later.
-Skyline Industries
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password