[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 168877398957.jpg - (1.78MB , 1698x2305 , Monster queen1.jpg )
1067335 No. 1067335 ID: dc13c4

This is a continuation of the Rotten Apple quest but it also is like a reboot to it. A story of two characters who bullshit their way through their confrontations.
Expand all images
>>
No. 1067336 ID: dc13c4
File 168877422709.jpg - (5.28MB , 3379x2688 , Monster queen2.jpg )
1067336

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Until we create our own kingdom.

B) As long as we can keep the lies going.

C) Until we take over the whole world!

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1067360 ID: e5709d

D) Mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaadneeeesssss
Your mind is gone. You don't know why, but you woke up this morning to hallucinations of based commoners poking through your skull.
Groping each other.
And chanting this narration you are currently reading.
Hello. Hello. Hello.

(You will not stop because your madness forces you to move forward.)
I'm playing the malicious suggestor!
>>
No. 1067395 ID: 1ab976

D)fuck the world, chaos reigns. Bullshit everything, because everything eventually equates to bullshit. We sing and dance to a discordant note, only anarchy and chaos reigns!
>>
No. 1067539 ID: b61c50

D) Once we have an army, there will be no more need for lies! Here's the plan we have. We'll "claim" to have quit the evil business, we now do ARMS DEALING! We have the blacksmiths to do so. We sell to whoever pays. With the windfall, we hire mercenaries. Once we have enough, we can go back to evil with an army at our side!
>>
No. 1067590 ID: e51896

D. I don't know lol

but seriously, this: >>1067539
>>
No. 1067669 ID: dc13c4
File 168915556461.jpg - (7.90MB , 3510x3509 , Monster queen3.jpg )
1067669

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) See the spymaster

B) Refuse to see the spymaster

C) Other suggestion
>>
No. 1067682 ID: 70fea5

>>1067669
Let him in, but do so in a way that looks cool and foreboding like give him a warning
“HAVE HIM ENTER, BUT DONT WASTE MY TIME!”
>>
No. 1067686 ID: e51896

A. Bring him in! and bring us some milk and cookies!
>>
No. 1067701 ID: fca228

Hired mercenaries don't have to be human per-se, nor do our buyers. Or just use the castle owner to fence the stuff. Still, we could create the illusion of force with straw dummies that are armed/armored and moved by gobbos. Speak to spymaster of course.
>>
No. 1067821 ID: dc13c4
File 168932953308.jpg - (7.01MB , 3508x2767 , Monster queen4.jpg )
1067821

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Bring that traitor here, I have a lot to discuss with him!

B) We don't have time to deal with him at the moment, hold on from procuring him.

C) Try to assesinat him!

D) Let's just ignore him there is no point in doing any further deals with him.

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1067828 ID: 5dff6e

>>1067821
A mercenary army you say…? Hmm…

He must answer for his transgressions against us. What would his face look like if it is revealed not only did we know his plan but took his troops for our own, and they are the ones who are going to hang, draw, and quarter him for his crimes!? YES!

MWAHAHAHA! We’re so evil!
>>
No. 1067932 ID: dc13c4
File 168952708340.jpg - (6.61MB , 3510x2746 , Monster queen5.jpg )
1067932

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Focus on the weakness of the Ramming Rage, and use it against him.

B) Try to destabilize the chain of command.

C) Try to make him work for us?

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1067965 ID: e51896

B. We may not be able to persuade him, but we can persuade his allies.
>>
No. 1067972 ID: 15db08

What a stupid name for a mercenary force. Either way, if he just likes battle, he'll get a lot of that if he joins up. Get a letter to him before they arrive? Should that fail... Well, the merchant is bound to have stuff to loot which could be used to pay off his underlings. We give the code phrase, they turn on the fool. Execute Order 66.
>>
No. 1068143 ID: 4f646b

A) Focus on the weakness. We might not hurt him but we can make him think that he is and that is where the fear comes into play
>>
No. 1068221 ID: 0d666d

>>1068143
This. Play this like a poker game, call raise and bluff like a motherfucker.
>>
No. 1068235 ID: dc13c4
File 168980363873.jpg - (12.06MB , 3508x4961 , Monster queen6.jpg )
1068235

>>
No. 1068237 ID: 18e2f2

Every army marches on its stomach. One dude is missing an angle here. However they view us, it won't be as just thieves. We will have compromised their camp to such a degree that we could have killed them while they were asleep. We chose not to. Like, how much more can you say "we have no fear of you" than effectively saying "you are so little to us that we left you alive?" Or we could make it obvious by leaving behind notes in the supply tents saying so.
>>
No. 1068238 ID: dc13c4

I forgot to post this. Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go with Grimlith's plan

B) Go with Gram's plan

C) Go with Gramlera's plan

D) Other suggestions
>>
No. 1068469 ID: e51896

Gram's plan. I dont think stealing will make us look too desperate, i think it'll show that we are sneaky enough to outsmart them and steal their supplies. It will give them a rougher time to keep going without a lot of their supplies and weapons, and we'll have the supplies for ourselves and our followers

Bonus points if our thieves can do this without being spotted, because then maybe they wont connect the theiving to us if we are convincing enough, and be more willing to negotiate, or be intimidated by us.
>>
No. 1068472 ID: 1ab976

>>1068469
This. We do this sneaky beaky like. And who cares about stealing and thievery (as long as it doesn’t apply to having things stolen from us). We are above the law!
>>
No. 1068475 ID: bcb798

>>1068237
I really like this idea of messing with them. A better plan just making them belive that we poisoned the food without actually doing that will make them really paranoid.
>>
No. 1068504 ID: dc13c4
File 168997749866.jpg - (7.61MB , 3510x3145 , Monster queen7.jpg )
1068504

>>
No. 1068505 ID: dc13c4
File 168997751947.jpg - (57.73KB , 258x466 , Monster queen8.jpg )
1068505

The suggestion for the costume can be done as a suggestion or as a drawing.
>>
No. 1069005 ID: 0f1594
File 169039814389.jpg - (10.96MB , 4624x3468 , 20230726_204907.jpg )
1069005

>>
No. 1069074 ID: dc13c4
File 169047228368.jpg - (6.51MB , 3471x2831 , Monster queen9.jpg )
1069074

This is just my response to the gift that was given, this isn't a normal update.
>>
No. 1069131 ID: e51896

>>1069005
this looks lovely. I support.
>>
No. 1069261 ID: dc13c4
File 169065920504.jpg - (10.09MB , 3508x4961 , Monster queen10.jpg )
1069261

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Stability crest.

B) Benevolence crest.

C) Fortification crest.

D) Fear crest.

E) Nobility crest.

F) Conqueror crest.

G) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1069382 ID: 1ab976

>>1069261
Fortification crest.
>>
No. 1069391 ID: e51896

A. Stability
>>
No. 1069451 ID: c1b400

Process of elimination says Fortification. Fear is definitely out because it's too difficult to sustain for long periods. Nobility is a little confusing, but both ways is a no. Should it be about acting like a noble, well, who likes nobles? Should it be looking rich and fancypants, looting us will appear appealing. Everybody likes the ruler who keeps bread cheap than the one that gives it away and crashes the economy so benevolence is out too. Stability would be nice, however that's tough while everybody around you hates your guts. Which leaves the 2 military choices. While it's true you don't win a war on the defensive, we'll have too many enemies too fast if we go offensive because they'll team up if we do too well. Which leaves fortifying. While not ideal, it has 3 advantages. 1, we'll look like a very tough target - quite a nice way to discourage enemies. 2, high walls will make our limited forces more effective while still projecting power outwards. 3, less of a garrison is required if people get rebellious (which is likely because of long-standing species hate) so it adds stability too.
>>
No. 1069461 ID: 9138e1

Changed my mind. We'll go fortification
>>
No. 1069499 ID: ca7ffc

Fortification crest all the way
>>
No. 1069608 ID: dc13c4
File 169097886921.jpg - (11.46MB , 3510x4916 , Monster queen11.jpg )
1069608

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Playing along and trying to gather information in a more subtle way.

B) The accusatory approach, directly call him out for all his lies.

C) Bribbery, just pay him to tell you what he knows.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1069624 ID: 4f646b

B) go hard on him, but not in a sexual way. We are the only ones who are allowed to lie!
>>
No. 1069629 ID: 937d63

While it is appreciated, she is correct here. Skill with military and economic ops on a grand scale has its limits. Our various skills assure we are stronger as one. Even if a military dress cap would look sharp... Does our spymaster have hard evidence? He'd be hard pressed to refute evidence. Hope you've got guards at the ready if he gets violent though...
>>
No. 1069649 ID: a3fc9b

>>1069624
Agreed.
>>
No. 1069720 ID: 4cf2e6

I choose A. I like mind games with our subtleties, and it lets us get more info on who this guy is, what his deal is. A game of wits.
>>
No. 1069772 ID: dc13c4
File 169125166816.jpg - (8.88MB , 3521x3507 , Monster queen12.jpg )
1069772

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) And do you have a line that you are not willing to cross in order to gain the money?

B) I still don't trust you and you gave me no reasons to change my mind.

C) I can help you get a lot of money as long as you want to help me as well.

D) Why are you so obsessed with me? I find it really creepy.

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1069779 ID: 4f646b

Go with the A) answer, might as well see how far this guy is willing to go.
>>
No. 1069821 ID: aa625a

E) How does having us fight them make money at all? How does all this death make cash? For that matter how would it beat fencing our weapons? With such a breach of trust you've risked losing potential sales!
>>
No. 1070029 ID: dc13c4
File 169165769239.jpg - (6.28MB , 3510x2619 , Monster queen13.jpg )
1070029

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) So you want me to prove to you that I can hold on to my ground! Fine, I will show you just what I am capable of doing!

B) Even after your. explanation I am still not willing to trust you!

C) Fine I will work with you but this is your last warning! Never try to pull anything thing like this ever again.

D) I don't care if you have a weapon on your body you are still going in my dungeon!

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1070030 ID: 4f646b

Option D) Send this slimy eel to the dungeon!
>>
No. 1070032 ID: e51896

A challenge accepted. we're not weak!
>>
No. 1070087 ID: 6f5845

>>1070030
>>1070032
Both of these, show him your power by sending him to the dungeon
>>
No. 1070192 ID: dc13c4
File 169193850131.jpg - (6.72MB , 3508x2725 , Monster queen14.jpg )
1070192

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the main quest:

A) No Worm Works is not needed for this conversation. Turn out his flames.

B) Let him stay, I want to hear his input

C) Let him stay but cover his sight so that he won't able to see us.

D) Other suggestions.

Side quest "Treasurer's apprentice" possible answers:

A) Accept the mimic as your temerory treasurer.

B) Send the spies to find your old treasurer.

C) This is currently not important, I will deal with it later.

D) Other suggestions.

Side quests can be attended any time when you are in your throne room or the war room. If you do decide to finish side quests you might get rewards.
>>
No. 1070193 ID: bac0a2

For the main quest go with B) as for the side quest go with option C)
>>
No. 1070198 ID: e51896

B. let's see if he can build that loyalty

D. both A and B
>>
No. 1070201 ID: 1ab976

>>1070192
For the main quest B, for the side quest who better to guard treasure than someone who pretends to be treasure, option A
>>
No. 1070266 ID: b8b2c2

... What is this guy's motive? He considers us a client yet he's had many clients. He made a fake threat which he ended for cash. Does he build up threats that he ends when the payday is big enough? What if he uses his wealth to shift the world but needs a perfect puppet with the right strings? Or is he just bored? ... Well either way he's probably fine for now. Let him offer advice. Per the mimic he will do for now but find our money dude. He better have a good motive for suddenly leaving.
>>
No. 1070330 ID: dc13c4
File 169227556033.jpg - (10.64MB , 3510x4448 , Monster queen15.jpg )
1070330

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Agree with the negotiation approach.

B) Go with the Gramleza's presentation approach.

C) Go with the Grimlith's presentation approach.

D) Go with Gram's presentation approach.

E) Other suggestions.

For the whole presentation approach, you can mix and match tactics for all the advisors. The side quest has been started and will continue when you get further information, your interest in the psychology of Worm Work has also unlocked curiosity. When alone with Worm Work you may investigate this question.
>>
No. 1070367 ID: e46c95

How is negotiating with the second in command mutually exclusive with how you look leaving? Does make sense if negotiation refers to mimic's "pay them off" spiel. Which is a bad idea because it would undermine the whole tactic we've used. "Oh, we've worked to make you look like small potatoes, but we're going to give you stuff despite posing no dangers!" Still, if sending our gobbo to the second in command or presenting ourselves is mutually exclusive, send the gobbo. Worked for Clive at Plassey so it might work out for us. However if doing both is a thing, Gram's seems good though spider+sword+shield beats just sword+shield. Plus the shield would aid stopping sneaky assassin arrows. One thing that helps us is that we have walls, they have no siege weapons.
>>
No. 1070413 ID: bac0a2

Let's give our enemies a grand show, on the outher wall of the castle we possition all our guards and servants. They will sing for our glory while we ride the spider.
>>
No. 1070612 ID: dc13c4
File 169282180463.jpg - (10.14MB , 3508x3649 , Monster queen16.jpg )
1070612

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Ask her if she wants to talk about how she is truly feeling and what is bothering her.

B) Give her some time until she decides to tell you everything on her own.

C) Ask her if she would like to talk with your sister, she knows a lot and is always up to talk with us.

D) Tell her to stop being sad, that never helped anybody!

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1070622 ID: 711d63

B. Let her cook
>>
No. 1070642 ID: db56ab

>>1070622

B. But stare at her menacingly while you do it
>>
No. 1070665 ID: f592ce

Welp. Perfect example of how we're stronger together, strategy is useless here. Perhaps she's anxious? Worried how tomorrow will go? Hard to say for sure. Uhhh... Just assure her that whatever she is worried about you'll face it united. (Plus side is that despite our weak hand it looks mighty so we can negotiate as though we have no way to lose. Like, "We have magnanimously decided not to kill you all while you slept so don't be dull. We get a break from the monotony if you show yourselves to be amusing. So, what do you offer to leave here with your lives?" Stuff that's got that domineering edge.)
>>
No. 1070693 ID: bac0a2

Go with c, maybe she can help her
>>
No. 1070812 ID: dc13c4
File 169300748586.jpg - (10.48MB , 3508x4839 , Monster queen17.jpg )
1070812

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) White Maiden color scheme.

B) Bloody Countess color scheme.

C) Queen Bee color scheme.

D) Other possible color combinations.
>>
No. 1070927 ID: e51896
File 169306870943.png - (313.25KB , 776x933 , dress.png )
1070927

I don't know, I think the color scheme she had in her previous outfit fits her best.
>>
No. 1071004 ID: c57e31

>>1070927
Agreed. Purple is the color of nobility and leaders. This fits us best.
>>
No. 1071072 ID: bac0a2

>>1071004
Yeah go with this
>>
No. 1071079 ID: dc13c4
File 169324107097.jpg - (6.32MB , 2925x3179 , Monster queen18.jpg )
1071079

Possible answers to the title question that was asked:

A) Queen Bobbie the undefeated!

B) Queen Bobbie the Merciful!

C) Queen Bobbie the Merciless!

D) Other possible color combinations.

Possible answers to the royal greeting question:

A) Polite introduction.

B) Profecional introduction.

C) Intimidating introduction.

D) Other possible color combinations.
>>
No. 1071096 ID: bac0a2

For question one go with a, for other question go with b.
>>
No. 1071105 ID: 73befa

>>1071096
Ageed, we are the Undefeated and the Unbroken. We wish for a professional introduction it must also be intimidating enough on its own to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies.
>>
No. 1071114 ID: 2ee845

Go with undefeated, technically not a lie! Per the greeting, be pro, but in a sort of "I'm the boss, you're the underling" for that domineering edge. Oh, make sure to find out what objective they have.
"War is war; destruction is destruction. You think this is obvious. But war is not destruction, it is victory. To achieve victory, simply appear to give your opponent what he wants and he will go away, or join you in your quest for additional power."
>>
No. 1071199 ID: 4d97a7

>>1071114
You truly have a way with words
>>
No. 1071215 ID: 13523f

>>1071199 Well, it would be but it's stolen borrowed. Lots of wild stuff from the source. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sid_Meier%27s_Alpha_Centauri
>>
No. 1071414 ID: 995874
File 169357587576.jpg - (10.11MB , 4087x3913 , Monster queen19.jpg )
1071414

Possible answers to the title question that was asked:

A) Kiss him on the forehead.

B) give him a hug.

C) slap him on the face.

D) Decide not to send him.

E) Other possible color combinations.

Also very soon I will create a discussion tread for this quest and there you can ask questions about the story and characters.
>>
No. 1071419 ID: 995874

Just created a discussion thread for this quest

https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/140583.html
>>
No. 1071508 ID: 875fab

Uh the objective of that quote was to emphasize the import of finding the objective of the hostiles. Openly saying it will just let them hide the objective to support the actual objective. Despite what you may believe information war is crucial. War and peace depend upon knowing yourself and potential enemies. With that said. Our gobbo needs a pep talk so let's see. Fear is expected but let it rule you and you will fail all your kin here. Everybody's life is at risk so all depends on your bravery - do this for them, even if you are afraid. (Oh. Helmets with similarity to teapots with head spikes. Fits the name but both still stupid existing.)
>>
No. 1071520 ID: a7b016

Give him a kiss to the forehead + hug, the little guy needs it.
>>
No. 1071810 ID: 995874
File 169399412477.jpg - (6.76MB , 3373x2896 , Monster queen20.jpg )
1071810

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Continue as we did until now.

B) I need to be more stoic.

C) I need to make less eye contact with the person that we are talking with.

D) Other suggestion.
>>
No. 1071811 ID: 234d89

So begins the contest of... Wait what did he... Well uh... "Duty to our subjects demands we be skeptical of such claims. However we will hear your offered terms."
>>
No. 1071829 ID: e51896
File 169401900751.png - (169.59KB , 337x470 , stoic.png )
1071829

B. Be a bit more indifferent. Don't be frowning like that. But you don't need to smile. Turn that frown... into a pancake?. You don't want to show them that you don't want to be there, or sad or mad. Nor to you want to be happy as it may show your up to something. Just an expression that this is "just business as usual" (pic is what I'm thinking)

But yeah, keep eye contact too. it'll show you're paying attention. You don't want to come off as shy and weak.
>>
No. 1071831 ID: bac0a2

We can't continue as we previously did, we need to more stoic.
>>
No. 1072116 ID: dc13c4
File 169437364681.jpg - (4.83MB , 2968x2192 , Monster queen21.jpg )
1072116

This is just a short update to show how communication with other characters is a possibility. Since you said for Bobbie to give that statement but because she was still in the castle it occurred that Grimlith was the one giving it instead.
>>
No. 1072117 ID: dc13c4
File 169437369271.jpg - (8.19MB , 3264x3566 , Monster queen22.jpg )
1072117

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Critisize Ramming Rage for how he can't keep his solder in line.

B) Coldly ask the archer if he is done with wasting everybody's time.

C) Drop down the shield and ask the archer to give it another try at hitting you.

D) Other suggestion.
>>
No. 1072138 ID: e51896

C feels like such a power play move, there's no way the archer will defy Ramming Rage's orders again, and it shows your bravery.
>>
No. 1072145 ID: 3074c8

...He may just be going for plausible deniability but negotiations will go bad if we accuse. Stare down the mercs. "Does anybody else care to ruin these negotiations?" Either they mutiny or back off. Should they mutiny we send an assassin so pyro is dead in the confusion of fighting. Whoever wins, our walls get deterrence. Otherwise, "We'll overlook this as well as acts regarding our subordinate on condition of his immediate release. Or at least we'll overlook them for now." Play hardball to milk these faux pas for all you can squeeze.
>>
No. 1072168 ID: 4f646b

Before lowering the shield, pause and look at the person who shot the arrow at you in order to get a better read on that person, and then drop the shield.
>>
No. 1072285 ID: dc13c4
File 169459832142.jpg - (6.89MB , 3344x2959 , Monster queen23.jpg )
1072285

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Tell calmly and clearly Ramming Rage to put down Grimlith.

B) Demand Ramming Rage that put down Grimlith.

C) Order Ramming Rage to crush Grimlith's head.

D) Tell Ramming Rage that he can keep Grimlith if he likes holding him so much.

D) Other suggestions.

Possible answers to the question that was asked about how Bobbie will get off her spider in order to make your first standing ovation:

A) Get off the spider in a regal way.

B) Get off the spider in a domineering way.

C) Get off the spider in a threatening way.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1072288 ID: 4f646b

Let's play a little bit with duality, calmly tell him to put down your advisor and get off your spider in a threatening way. The whole Teddy Roosevelt approach.
>>
No. 1072300 ID: e51896

>>1072288
This.
>>
No. 1072397 ID: d8325e

His original orders differed? Quite the crucial detail. Whatever it is, he's got a motive to defy orders. Odd given we have gobbos. Of course, his motive may be bad for us down the line... perhaps our spies may help though not now.
>>
No. 1072499 ID: dc13c4
File 169495283185.jpg - (10.91MB , 3508x4145 , Monster queen24.jpg )
1072499

Possible answers to the question that was asked in talking about Ramming Rage:

A) Funny you should say that all about me because I don't know a single thing about you.

B) It is a pleasure to meet you.

C) I do not care about you or what you want to accomplish.

D) I am willing to negotiate with you.

D) Other suggestions.

Possible answers to the question that Ramming Rage stated about the camp last night:

A) No the goblins didn't attack your camp on their own, I gave them the order to do that.

B) Do not mention it, be silent about it.

C) Other suggestions.

Another curiosity that was unlocked was the true order that Ramming Rage's real order that he is going against. The best time to bring this up is after the conversation with the second in command is over.
>>
No. 1072504 ID: aa625a

Only indirectly we only said to scout the camp. However the commander decided to... aggressively scout the camp. He's now a prisoner for insubordination though he did at least stay non-lethal so he got to live. On to business. Why are you here? We have plenty of fine arms if you're here to trade (implication is we're well equipped).
>>
No. 1072601 ID: 4f646b

Let's play this in a more snarky way, tell him that we don't know who he is, and then tell him that we did order that ambush at their camp and finally ask if the castle is up for sale.
>>
No. 1072716 ID: dc13c4
File 169515520387.jpg - (6.93MB , 3510x3079 , Monster queen25.jpg )
1072716

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Ask for Ramming Rage to move his hand.

B) Remove his hand on your own.

C) Ignore the presence of the hand.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1072745 ID: 4cccc0

Steady on lassie. Hard to get is the play here. Slide out from his grip to turn around. "We're not in the business of making deals..." Face your uncovered eye towards his. "...without knowing the details." Face him with a stare. "However this is not a thing to discuss while insubordinates itching for a fight are staring. Especially if there are sensitive details. Send your forces to your camp and we can discuss this within the castle. So long as you make no aggressive moves no harm will befall you during negotiations. Have 2 loyal guards if you feel it needed." Set the tone, he has to make concessions to even get close to a deal.
>>
No. 1072747 ID: e51896

D. what if, now get this, we use this to our advantage and be manipulative? We can take back control of this conversation by putting our own hand on his shoulder as a power play to make us look friendly and interested, but also a subtle manipulative way of leading and taking back control of the conversation as we lead with what he said here >>1072745
>>
No. 1072757 ID: 4f646b

Calmly tell him to remove his hand and then proceed to talk about his deal. Let's try to be diplomatic about this scenario.
>>
No. 1072845 ID: dc13c4
File 169529141739.jpg - (7.11MB , 2988x3463 , Monster queen26.jpg )
1072845

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Accept the deal.

B) Negotiate more about the deal.

C) Refuse the deal.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1072847 ID: 4f646b

Fuck it, let's just take the deal. I mean five goblins and they will leave for now. It sounds like a sale, and it isn't like we genuinely commit to being on their side. We were caught off guard by tier arrival and this will just be our way of buying more time.
>>
No. 1072850 ID: da0be0

We probably have elderly gobbos who might give their lives to spare the rest of us. Still, we have no assurance he'll keep his word. Post recovery they may just return to assault us. Plus it may give us a bad rep that would draw further ire from Humans. "For such a request we require collateral as well as recompense. We need more than your word and corpses do no jobs of value. Or perhaps we could act as a middleman buying your supplies." Oh by the way if the castle cannot be bought then perhaps it could be rented? We provide free upkeep and leader guy still has ownership.
>>
No. 1072853 ID: e51896

B. How about this, if loyalty is something this guy lacks with his soldiers, then lets give him a test. Maybe if he's able to discipline his soldiers for insubordination, then you'll be able to trust him with some goblins. For example, he has yet to dish out a suitable punishment towards his archer for not following orders and shooting you. You need to at least make sure he is able to be strong enough to keep his soldiers under control for their safety and your goblins before you can form a partnership. Depending on the punishment he'll give his archer will be the deciding factor. You need to make sure that you'll be partnering up with someone who's soldiers will stay in line, and not do anything like see how much they can get away with, to the point of backstabbing your goblins, yourself, or even himself.

He saw how we punished our spider. He should know around the level of punishment we are seeking
>>
No. 1072895 ID: 1ab976

>>1072853
This
>>
No. 1072961 ID: dc13c4
File 169548477269.jpg - (7.71MB , 3508x3192 , Monster queen27.jpg )
1072961

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Tell him that there is nothing to get from us and that he should just continue to the village.

B) If he is going to threaten you you should threaten him back.

C) Just start lying.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1073005 ID: 2f91b6

...We're supposed to be the impulsive ones. He assaults while he still has the pyromage we're so screwed. Still, got a thing. "We teach while you learn or die. HEY ARCHER YOU'RE TWICE THE MAN HE IS, WHY AREN'T YOU IN COMMAND? WHY DO YOU FOLLOW A MAN WHO WOULD IMPRISON YOU INSTEAD OF CHALLENGING HIM FOR LEADERSHIP?"
>>
No. 1073264 ID: e51896

A. Show no fear, hold your ground. Talking your way through situations like this is what you know best. Best way to do this I think is to make his soldiers realize how much of a baby he is to not take him seriously enough by showing we don't take him seriously, and tell him to just leave

Right now, I don't think he's willing to fight us and risk his soldiers lives. Call his bluff and tell him when he's ready to grow up and stop throwing a tantrum, you'll take him a bit more seriously and lend him some goblins. And it's not just you that can't take him seriously, because right now, this attitude he's showing is exactly why some of his soldiers like his archer hasn't been taking him serious enough to follow his orders, and instead follow their own orders thinking their decisions are better than his. It makes you wonder really who the leader of his group really is and who really should be leader as >>1073005 pointed out
>>
No. 1073281 ID: 641650

>>1073264 Just to be clear part of the point of the last post was to show how the insubordination differs. Our supposed commander stuck to the letter of the orders, while ignoring the intent so he at least was not completely defying us. Like a good disciplined warrior he owned his failure and accepted the consequences. While archer here seems to believe he can unapologetically defy his own superior without consequence. Plus he definitely did not stay non-lethal. So key differences. His troops probably believe they can go without consequence even if caught so it's easy to see why the town wants them to sod off. Should RR survive that's the lesson we give. Should the archer off him well, "So it seems whoever wants to lead can seize power here. Whoever here believes they deserve command just has to kill whoever is in charge." Have a gobbo kill the pyro in the chaos.
>>
No. 1073282 ID: dc13c4

Use all of above tactics, threatening and lying. Just use everything to make this guy back off, and pull all the stops.
>>
No. 1073362 ID: dc13c4
File 169582914763.jpg - (9.70MB , 3260x4669 , Monster queen28.jpg )
1073362

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Give the command to Gram to fire the arrow at the pyromancer.

B) Try to lie your way out of not attacking Ramming Rage.

C) Attack Ramming Rage.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1073365 ID: e51896

B. Remember that spider we pretended to kill? we mentioned something about taking its "carcass" to perform a powerful ritual earlier. We can use that to our advantage

Try laughing and saying that while you were distracting him, your goblins should be now be finished performing their sacrificial ritual on the steed you killed, along with the other sacrifices you performed in the past. And with enough souls, you should now pretty much be able to wipe out his army with the aid of unseen powerful ghostly warriors, and as a generous leader, you'll spare their lives if he and his army doesn't leave now.

hopefully that should be enough for him to bug off, but if he doesn't believe you and doesn't leave you alone, give Garm the signal to shoot their pyromancer without being seen, and tell them that was just a warning, and you'll give them one last chance to go away, because how can he hope to come up against a army of experienced ghost soldiers from hell that he can't even see, especially with his pyromancer dead?
>>
No. 1073366 ID: 96e343

Gram you're up. Perhaps we could turn this into a bluff. "Well credit where it's due. Studying us was wise. Wiser than you've shown to be. Still, you drew the wrong conclusions. Do you know why they all fled? We studied them before we fought so we knew weaknesses. Each was wise enough to leave alive. We know your weakness, however because you've shown to be wise we will give you one last chance to live." Signal Gram now. "Our first move is to show we also know the weakness of your troops as well. Without that pyromancer your forces will face a bloody assault with no chance of success or a siege which will be harried far more lethally than our scout force was so no chance of success. So are you wise enough to leave alive? Or is your wisdom limited enough that we have to show just how much we have studied yourself?" Hope he buys this...
>>
No. 1073373 ID: d8722f

>>1073366 OH! Should he call the bluff, got a thing. Stab yourself through the gut and run back inside the castle. Hopefully the stab will surprise him enough to hesitate. Our harmlessness is still unknown to the hostiles. From inside we can screw with his mind. Pretend that no weapon can harm us at all. He lost before the fight started. Perfect chance for a Sun Tzu quote. "Victorious warriors win then seek battle. Defeated warriors go to battle then seek to win the battle."
>>
No. 1073375 ID: 4f646b

Something just occurred to me, from what I recall we can't hurt anybody when we stab somebody with a weapon it goes through the body. But our opponent doesn't know that and we can use that to our advantage. We can make him think he is fatally wounded without hurting him.
>>
No. 1073443 ID: e51896

Another idea, probably not as good as the others, but this takes advantage of both the ritual we mentioned we'd do with the spider carcass, and our sword.

we tell him that the ritual your goblins did after you sacrificed the spider made you and anyone you want to resurrect themself at any time, and he just wasted his time talking to you to stop it. As proof, you can use your sword on yourself, pretend to play dead, but then stand back up after awhile, and/or bring back the spider you "killed"
>>
No. 1073452 ID: dc13c4
File 169592499682.jpg - (4.67MB , 2416x2916 , Monster queen29.jpg )
1073452

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go with the arrow attack tactic.

B) Go with the stab Ramming Rage tactic.

C) Go with the stab-yourself tactic.

To make your suggestion more appealing go more into detail about your strategy.
>>
No. 1073510 ID: 1eca03

Perhaps we can de-escalate this... though just to play it safe begin with this. "Gram if he fails to listen you know what has to be done. Our first move is to save you time by committing suicide." Stab yourself. Pause for a second. Pull out the sword. Show off that you are unwounded. "Or at least we would if we could be harmed." Feel free to keep stabbing to emphasize. "We lowered our shield to the archer because of this. Our previous opponents fled because of this. Still credit where it's due, studying us was wise even if you did not get all the details. We had believed you devoid of wisdom but clearly we underestimated yourself." Stop stabbing if you were. "So our of respect we will perform a rare act for us. We hope you appreciate the gravity of this. We officially apologize for the harshness of our words and ask forgiveness." Should he bite offer to buy his supplies and speak well of them so he is less unwelcome at the township. Zero deaths. Perhaps buy a fine drink in honor of a positive deal. Privately suggest he executes the archer because he did openly defy his orders.
>>
No. 1073513 ID: 77025c

I still stand with my original tactic of stabbing him. I do have to admit that my plan has some pitfalls but they can be hammered out. He is sombody who always wears armor he probably had a dramatic past of getting hurt or has a fear of getting wounded. We can exploit that if he believes that we can get to him through all his armor.
>>
No. 1073699 ID: dc13c4
File 169614801191.jpg - (3.47MB , 2872x1761 , Monster queen30.jpg )
1073699

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Use the mist bomb to conceal the knife on the ground.

B) Try to distract him with fake magical words.

C) Try to distract him with "bringing back to life" spider dad.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1073708 ID: 973d0f

Go with the mist bomb
>>
No. 1073825 ID: d195d3

Once the mist dissipates he'll see the knife. HE WILL KNOW WE ARE HARMLESS. Why not just use the mist bomb to get inside? Once in have Gram shoot the pyro. From there we could go with the whole we know your troops weakness, we know your weakness monologue.
>>
No. 1073889 ID: dc13c4
File 169632714464.jpg - (4.80MB , 3073x2463 , Monster queen31.jpg )
1073889

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) I want to be sure that you are also who you claim to be, with your power and your defense.

B) Why does it even matter to you?

C) What's the matter are you scared?

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1073897 ID: 77025c

Go with B
>>
No. 1073984 ID: 3daaf4

Only those two? Piercing is omitted? Watch your words or you may just give away your secret weakness to disloyal enemies within your side. Still if your armor is that good how about we make a bet of this? We get two attacks. We fail to get through your armor and we will let you kill us. We win and we will generously let you leave with your life. Just so you can spread the word of our power but also of how we are merciful. What do you have to lose?
>>
No. 1074005 ID: dc13c4
File 169652633062.jpg - (3.57MB , 2466x2329 , Monster queen32.jpg )
1074005

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Cripticly explain to Grimlith what Gram needs to do.

B) Directly tell Grimlith what Gram needs to do.

C) Quickly tell Grimlith what Gram needs to do.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074012 ID: c80419

Wow this guy is stubborn as it gets. Go cryptic to hide the goal but fast this guy is losing patience.
>>
No. 1074068 ID: e51896

Hey, I just realized!

Ramming Rage looks like a tea kettle! How fitting, lol.

Just wanted to point that out really. I say A.
>>
No. 1074099 ID: 77025c

According to this post,

https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/src/169498978373.jpg

We should be able to talk to our allies as lesser demons. So why not just tell Gram ourselves what he needs to do while we send Grimlith to get the knife? If all of that is possible then that is my suggestion. I order Gram to put the mist bomb on the arrow and fire it at Ramming Rage.
>>
No. 1074103 ID: e51896

>>1074099

nice catch, We could indeed talk to our allies, however, the only flaw is that it was stated in that same post "the only limitation to this maneuver is that the allies have to be in a nearby vicinity"

Gram is in the outer walls, so I don't think if we'll be able to reach him. Grimlith on the other hand I think is near enough to us, assuming he didn't run away, or run too far from us if he did. We can probably cryptically tell Grimlith to signal Gram what to do when we choose A by telling him ourself.

Grimlith, may you please signal Gram to fire an arrow with the mist bomb at our vicinity?
>>
No. 1074107 ID: 77025c

>>1074103
You are correct, I probably overreacted with my suggestion so I agree with your idea.
>>
No. 1074241 ID: dc13c4
File 169670933128.jpg - (6.47MB , 3284x3011 , Monster queen33.jpg )
1074241

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Say that the mist is for the ritual of an ancient one to watch this performance.

B) Say that the mist is for your magical incantations.

C) Say that the mist is for bringing the spider back to life.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074286 ID: a66806

Sneaky ambush? Oh the arrow? Delivery for us. We'd explain but why would we? Surely you have no fear of what we are doing. (Let his imagination fill the blanks. Oh, Grimlith if this goes bad give Gram the order to kill the pyromage.)
>>
No. 1074288 ID: 270452

Or if we really wish to screw with his head, wait for the mist to build up close to his helmet's mouthpiece. "Surely it's no poisonous gas cloud that takes advantage of the fact that even armored you have to breathe. Or that if you kill us you'll never get the antidote before you die."
>>
No. 1074314 ID: 77025c

Now it is a perfect time to use the whole bring back to life spider lie
>>
No. 1074386 ID: e51896

>>1074288
I like this idea
>>
No. 1074463 ID: dc13c4
File 169698160825.jpg - (5.78MB , 3510x2272 , Monster queen34.jpg )
1074463

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) The fog is just for setting up the mood.

B) The fog is so that higher beings can enjoy the show of your demise.

C) The fog is somthing for me and not you.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074464 ID: e51896

Guy has a solution to everything, doesnt he. Hmmm...

C, but also D. ask orbital why he's in a small cage.
Maybe forming some kind of connection or understanding with him and seeing if theres some way to help him might lead to him helping us in return. There could be a chance he hates ramming rage and follwing his orders against his will.
>>
No. 1074467 ID: e51896

Actually wait, Bobbie and Abdle doesnt have to talk to Orbital. We as spirits can probably do that in secret so that Ramming Rage doesnt get suspicious. We can probably ask Orbital to give us some kind of signal if he needs our help to escape from Ramming Rage (like coughing two times) and if he does, we can work together to somehow get him to help us out of this situation and help him escape

if other suggestors agree to it, my change of plans is to save C for later, and instead do D: ask Ramming Rage about Orbital and his powers and stuff so we get more info, while us lesser demons speak to orbital and see if he can signal us for help. if he does, we can find out how we can use our powers and orbital's powers together to help each other.
>>
No. 1074497 ID: 60e972

Welp our credibility is dead. Expletive of expletives. Guess even clever plans can fail. Plus side we have confirmed who the mage is so even if we fail our gobbos will survive. Still not dead yet though. Play it off as if we desired this. "So what we heard was true. What a fine specimen you have. Still it confirms our Intel. Studying us was wise of you even if you missed a few key details. We have likewise studied you and now we are sure we have no way to lose." (Hey you in the cage. We offer you freedom if you play along. Just confirm he has a knife inside him once we stab his torso. We'll demand you in exchange for "sparing his life" from willing the knife inside him from doing harm to his self.) Got a side plot - tell him to mark the knife however he sees fit so we can show it to him once we have it just as a show of magical mightiness.
>>
No. 1074499 ID: 60e972

On second thought maybe we should have an expert help. Hate to do this. Hey Eldba what is that thing? Would it prefer us to the mercs?
>>
No. 1074518 ID: 77025c
1074518

I still suggest we try to use the bring back spider to life lie.
>>
No. 1074568 ID: dc13c4
File 169712417114.jpg - (5.84MB , 3510x2232 , Monster queen35.jpg )
1074568

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Are you scared Rammy?

B) Don't worry it will only hurt how much you let it.

C) Your pet said that there is nothing to be afraid of.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074569 ID: e51896

I think C

it's like the boy who cried wolf. We lied to him a bunch to the point where he's getting paranoid with our lies getting to him, or he's trying to find lies from us. So if we tell the truth and reassuring him that orbital said there's nothing to worry about the knife, it might get him to start believing there is something he should be very worried about with the knife. maybe to the point of not finding Orbital's info trustworthy.

be sure to say it with a smirk, as if you know something about the knife he doesn't know.
>>
No. 1074572 ID: 77025c

Go with option B I like that one the most
>>
No. 1074576 ID: 29a9ea

For option 2 who is "you"? Bobbie or Rage? Should it be Rage that would be foolish. However if it refers to Bobbie it's gud. Especially if we emphasize we have a sword and shield still. Like option 3 a bit too. Perhaps it would raise his confidence (increasing patience)... before we shatter it lol.
>>
No. 1074732 ID: dc13c4
File 169729397070.jpg - (6.84MB , 3414x2819 , Monster queen36.jpg )
1074732

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) I can feel your heartbeat and it just increased its beating.

B) The power that I use is somthing that even the greatest wizards can't see as magic.

C) Don't worry the only reason why you don't feel the pain is because your screaming would really annoy me.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074734 ID: 65bc91

Oh please quit whining. While you were wise to study us you missed *why* everyone fled us. We're giving you a warning, exactly the type they were gave. Should have gave up while you were ahead. However here we are. So do you care to see what damage we can do when we do not give warnings? We'll head back to the castle, give you a few minutes to stew on this. See if you learn how invincibility makes you overconfident and thus weakens you in ways you never see.
>>
No. 1074738 ID: ba7ecd

Extra bit: For your insolence all further negotiations will be with Grimlith. We are aware of your disdain for goblins so it is a fitting punishment that you speak to one as an equal.
>>
No. 1074851 ID: 77025c

I gree with this idea

>>1074734

But we should also pepper it with the whole I can feel your heart approach.
>>
No. 1074853 ID: 38e9c9

A
>>
No. 1074903 ID: dc13c4
File 169755294092.jpg - (4.74MB , 3510x1968 , Monster queen37.jpg )
1074903

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) I have the faintest idea where I left it.

B) Oh I hid it under my sleeve.

C) Why do you ask the question you know the answer to?

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1074905 ID: 77025c

I like option B, just messing with this vuy even more is so amusing to me
>>
No. 1074912 ID: 9723b1

D) Oh are you suuuuure you want to know? Just asking because you may not like what We have to say in response... (Go get that knife Abdle before the mist dissipates!)
>>
No. 1074939 ID: 0e85cc

>>1074912
This, D
>>
No. 1075126 ID: dc13c4
File 169779594373.jpg - (3.99MB , 2247x2503 , Monster queen38.jpg )
1075126

Possible answers to the question that was asked about the problem that Abdle is dealing with:

A) Try to dig underneath it.

B) Try to stab it with somthing so that you can go through it.

C) Try pushing through it.

D) Other suggestions.

Possible answers to the question that was asked about the problem of keeping the opponent distracted:

A) Say that the mist is for bringing the spider back to life.

B) Say that the mist is for all my dead opponents to get a good show.

C) Don't say anything about the mist, remain silent.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1075127 ID: 77025c

Might as well try to stab the forcefield with the crown on the Abdle side. Bobbie use now the bring spider back to life lie.
>>
No. 1075137 ID: 47c854

Well, for his hallucination thing... "Hallucinations? Hah, well if you're so sure why did Orbital have it too? Or just ask Orbital if the mist has hallucinogenics? Or better yet let's ask a person outside the mist if they 'hallucinated'! Hey show of hands, how many of you outside the mist saw this hallucination of his?" Oh, suggest we not use the spidey thing, he might see we what did to the spidey and notice conspicuous similarities...
>>
No. 1075338 ID: dc13c4
File 169805004002.jpg - (4.11MB , 2363x2602 , Monster queen39.jpg )
1075338

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Accept your demise.

B) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1075346 ID: 77025c

He said that we danced around his question so let's just do that, let us then literally dance in his face. The whole distraction dance to buy us more time, as for you Abdle dig, DIG as fast as can undernet the forcefield. Use the worm hands to your advantage.
>>
No. 1075352 ID: e51896

>>1075346
That's just crazy enough to work

hopefully it's enough to confuse him and delay his attack enough, but if he still attacks, use those dance moves to dodge around his attacks.

I only hope the force field isn't under the ground too, but I doubt it is, otherwise, we'd see a huge circle cut around the ground, but I don't see anything underneath, so you should be clear, Abdle

get diggin' worm
>>
No. 1075374 ID: b3b0e2

Wait Abdle can hurt people? WHY ARE WE ONLY FINDING THIS OUT NOW? We could have included him with the knife stab to add weight to the stabbing! Ergh. Well no issue. Got three variations of a plan here. First up is Bobbie stabs herself and reels backwards (hopefully out of his range). Hopefully she'll steadily get closer to the castle gate while saying "Oh woe betide me because We have been undone by a plague We never heard of *cough*! Oh we were fools to believe illusions could fool a man this wise *kaff*! Our only recourse is to kill ourselves in despair for failing our subjects *coughcough*! Oh loyal subjects, with our death we ask that you cremate our body and scatter it to the winds for our failure!" Hopefully they will let this theater act play out as it gives confirmation bias. While this is going on Abdle DIGSDIGSDIGS! Variation 1 is Abdle finds a gap in his foot's plate. He stabs there (preferably the ankle) which changes Bobbie's tune. "Fool. Was fun acting, but the act is done. Feel the pain and blood? Does an illusion of a knife cause those? Select your words carefully for you only live to amuse." Find no gap? Variation 2, hopefully Able climbs with speed. Put knife in mouth and climb his rear armor to his head. Stab him in eyeslots. Hopefully the monologue will distract but even if noticed it might be played off. "Oh our final illusion is too late it cannot save us now!" Should Abdle be slow climbing? Variation 3, have Bobbie collapse, let Grimlith and company drag the "dead body" inside. Second plan is similar to the first except Bobbie collapses in the mist to hide. Just to be sure she should move, he may still wish to hit the corpse. Purely to delay for Abdle to hide the knife.
>>
No. 1075470 ID: dc13c4
File 169818396018.jpg - (7.25MB , 3056x3467 , Monster queen40.jpg )
1075470

Make him believe your lie and turn it into his reality.
>>
No. 1075566 ID: 77025c

Alright this is how we are going to approach the threat: "I think that you are the one who is trying to lie to me and yourself. You know where the knife is and constantly acting so angry while coming up with all these other explanation doesn't change the fact that the knife is syill in your body. I placed it inside your heart and if I snap my fingers you will fel its presence and die in an instant. You only live because I let you."
>>
No. 1075765 ID: 9723b1

Welp. Hoo boy uh perhaps you could needle a gap in his armor synchronized with a finger snap before you bury yourself? Oh and remove it with a second snap?
>>
No. 1076032 ID: dc13c4
File 169876003113.jpg - (4.82MB , 2482x2493 , Monster queen41.jpg )
1076032

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go ahead and try to shoot at me again and see what will happen.

B) You will regret it if you try to shoot at me again.

C) Oh Rammy what is the matter, are you that scared of me?

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1076036 ID: 77025c

Excellent we got into the head of the bull, as for the archer let us go with the A approach. Keep it ambitious and let his imagination work against him.
>>
No. 1076045 ID: 3b53ae

So would you like to see your armor pierced by my sword to prove there was no hallucinations? Oh and Archer seems you do get a chance now. Join the winning side~ Why now that We have given a small show of our power the offer goes to everybody here. Especially you pyromage. 100 gold split between those who choose us! First one and pyromage get 2 shares~
>>
No. 1076608 ID: dc13c4
File 169926943367.jpg - (5.61MB , 2855x2779 , Monster queen42.jpg )
1076608

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) If you are not interested in joining or want to fight me then just move away from my castle! You are not welcome here!

B) You find me attractive?

C) You all are pathetic and foolish for not joining me and when I do end up ruling the world you all will serve me as slaves.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1076609 ID: 47c854

Er boxington let me explain this. Each would get a *share* of the 100 we got out of Wormwood. One joins? He gets 100. 5 join up? each gets 20. 50 (all) join up? Each gets 2. Don't intend to get a lot of them - just enough to help Gram with discipline. Drills and such stuff. Still perhaps shares of 50 would be better so we have a reserve. Oh and Pyromage gets 2 shares as an incentive. We will have to keep an eye on who joins since they might flip on us since bribery can also be done by our enemies. With that all said. "Well at least you've learned appropriate respect for us. We do believe in redemption so we'll commute your death to a flogging. Or perhaps... we will graciously overlook the indiscretions of both you and your boss in exchange for Orbital. His abilities would be of enough use that we would consider it reparations for these outrageous acts."
>>
No. 1076615 ID: 77025c

Yeah, I agree with this suggestion, let's get Orbital free. >>1076609
I would like to hear what was the original order that they were sent hrre for. We never got an answer to that.
>>
No. 1076624 ID: cac5f0

Agreed with everyone else
>>
No. 1076743 ID: dc13c4
File 169940730943.jpg - (8.11MB , 3140x3933 , Monster queen43.jpg )
1076743

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) If you want to stay alive Rammy take care of these traitors!

B) It is obvious who wants the position of the second in command more at this moment.

C) I am wondering Rammy can you take all of these ten guys at once? I would really like to see that.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1076779 ID: 4b21e5

Still believe you have a winning scenario here? Very bad choice. Our powers are not needed to deal with this foolishness. (Gram open fire, offing him will dampen morale of the loyalists) Would have been you archer so you are very fortunate you changed your mind. We no longer wish for any of you to join us for now. Perhaps if you grow stronger and wiser, show the excellence we expect that may change. However know this. With or without you we will usher in a new era of greatness for non-human and human alike. Leave now, go forth and spread the good news.
>>
No. 1076954 ID: 77025c

I suggest we convince Ramming Rage that the Pyromancer is trying to get him reprimanded and in trouble with his leader. That will hopefully make him want to take change of his troops beat up or stop the ones who are going against his orders. If we are lucky maybe he will kill the Pyromancer as well, no need for us to kill anybody just push the bull in the correct target.
>>
No. 1077016 ID: dc13c4
File 169971496164.jpg - (7.84MB , 3454x2963 , Monster queen44.jpg )
1077016

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) No it is too risky.

B) Yeah go for it.

C) I am not sure what is your opinion on it.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1077103 ID: 5e59a5

Yeah let's do it. I know that there probably is a risk in trying to pull this off but it is worth it.
>>
No. 1077363 ID: 3d456c

Sure, in this line of work, sometimes a bit of risk is needed. And now is a better time than any
>>
No. 1077519 ID: dc13c4
File 170027531779.jpg - (6.37MB , 2924x2974 , Monster queen45.jpg )
1077519

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Let the Archer to run away.

B) Flirt with him.

C) Humiliate him.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1077544 ID: 973d0f

Humiliate this fool, time to set an example for anybody who wishes to take our life.
>>
No. 1077548 ID: a8430b

Go with the flirt option
>>
No. 1077550 ID: 810441

Let him go, we get nothing of import out of either of these. We have an army to build.
>>
No. 1077624 ID: dc13c4

Well, all of you posted three separate suggestions and we ended up in a stalemate. So I will leave it up to chance with a roll of the dice. 1 and 2 will be going with option A, 3 and 4 will be going with option B, 5 and 6 will go with option C.
>>
No. 1077627 ID: dc13c4

rolled 4 = 4

>>
No. 1077629 ID: dc13c4

Well, this is what the quest will go with unless somebody else doesn't add a suggestion to the tiebreaker.
>>
No. 1077684 ID: e51896

I think B will help for a little bit of mind games. A will probably make him want to get revenge on us harder in the future if we humiliate him, C will just make us look weak. B will inflate his ego a bit tho if we tell him that we find him a lot more mature than ramming rage, and that he deserves better than to follow him and his immature actions.
>>
No. 1077719 ID: dc13c4
File 170052488984.jpg - (5.04MB , 2440x2846 , Monster queen46.jpg )
1077719

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Ask what is she doing in your bed.

B) Get out of bed without saying anything.

C) Push her off the bed.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1077724 ID: 4e6fed

Waking us up is one thing. Getting in bed though? Purely unnecessary - she gets 1 warning. Should this happen again she gets consequences.
>>
No. 1077761 ID: a8430b

No need to go easy on her, push her off the bed without hesitation, and dress yourself for a brand new day. There are a lot of things that we need to do today and no time to beat around the bush.
>>
No. 1077765 ID: e51896

>>1077724
>>1077761

a combination of these two. Let her know you get grumpy in mornings, and you need your personal space. the push was just a warning

also, ask where be Abdle?
>>
No. 1077786 ID: dc13c4
File 170060556946.jpg - (160.57KB , 388x350 , Monster queen47.jpg )
1077786

I am sorry for this interruption but I would like to ask mainly the participants of the quest to give me their feedback and fill out the satisfaction survey. That is if you are up for it.

https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/140583.html
>>
No. 1078270 ID: ca7ffc
File 170126784466.jpg - (4.53MB , 3462x2022 , Monster queen48.jpg )
1078270

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go first at the councils meeting.

B) Go first to see the village leader.

C) Go first to meet the young stranger.

D) Go first to meet the little girl.

E) Go first to meet the three monster strangers.
>>
No. 1078278 ID: 1c8b6d

Go first to meet the little girl, out of of all the people that want to see us she seems like the most out of place and maybe it would be for the best if she didn't stay here for too long. Her or the three monsters are my nominations on who to come towards.
>>
No. 1078279 ID: 99204e

Little confused. Options 3 and 4 were not mentioned? Well regardless. Strategy says meet with the village leader so we can discuss that with the council. HOWEVER seeing as how this place is all about magic and myth "little girl" has my secret-test-of-character senses going off. Does it still work if we figured out it's a secret-test-of-character or is it invalidated? Well either way see her first we'll just explain it as making sure even the lowest subject is of value to us. Er for PR purposes of course.
>>
No. 1078562 ID: dc13c4
File 170160754447.jpg - (7.01MB , 3510x2822 , Monster queen49.jpg )
1078562

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Accept the gift.

B) Refuse the gift.

C) Have the girl imprisoned in your dungeon.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1078567 ID: 1c8b6d

I really don't know what would be the best thing for us to do, maybe rejecting the gift.
>>
No. 1078569 ID: e54389

"Fine, so long as you are not neglecting your own needs it would be in bad taste to decline. Still, little odd that your parents gave you a task with such dangers rather than do it themselves. Wild animals are more likely to prey upon you than equipped adults. We insist that one of ours escorts you safely to the village. Least we can do for a bearer of gifts." (Easy brownie points if we ensure the kid gets back alive. We didn't have to. We did regardless. Stuff like that is how you build grassroots support for your leadership.)
>>
No. 1078571 ID: e51896

>>1078569
this. accept the gift.

Also, dont worry about the apples being poisoned, that's what royal taste testers are for, to test and see if the food is of upmost quality to eat, and see if they're poisonous. That said, you should hire a goblin or someone to do just that.

but I have a better idea for the apples since there seems to be a lot, whether we decide to eat them or not: cut the apples apart and extract the seeds, and plant them around your castle. with Abdle being a demon stuck in an apple, we can get an apple theme going by decorating our territory with apple trees, and have an easy source of food supplies when they mature and grow apples for us and the goblins to eat.
>>
No. 1078600 ID: de5cb4

>>1078571
Yes, and if they grow poisoned apple trees that could be useful as well.
>>
No. 1078796 ID: dc13c4
File 170188393656.jpg - (6.64MB , 3459x2549 , Monster queen50.jpg )
1078796

Possible answers to the question that was ask is free to any suggestion.
>>
No. 1078875 ID: 89024a

Specialty is strategy not social. Will say that it's useful to have a backup plan so "brought back to life" would be good to have. She's a little young for a cult leader but perhaps she could proselytize to people her age, start a youth group? Get 'em while they're young and you've got 'em for life. Past that will leave the social stuff to the socialites.
>>
No. 1078876 ID: d36d9b

Oh derp. Have Orbital scan those apples. He detects poison so problem solved! (Just be aware the seeds will have small bits of poisons. Will only make you sick unless you eat a lot of seeds though.)
>>
No. 1078888 ID: dcefc3

Tell the little girl that you are proud of her bravery but also scold her for the reckless action which she took. Tell her that you have other guests at the castle and that you need to see them as well. Also advise her to return home.
>>
No. 1079049 ID: e51896

Thank her for the apples, but also tell her that next time, she has to listen to her father. Make a point by saying that traveling alone can be pretty dangerous with strangers, bandits, or monsters about.

We'll have a goblin escort her home, and speak to her father about not sending her off on her own again.

>>1078875
also this
>>
No. 1079110 ID: dc13c4
File 170230313058.jpg - (6.39MB , 3211x2723 , Monster queen51.jpg )
1079110

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go to the young stranger.

B) Go to the three monster strangers.

C) Go to the village leader.

D) Go to the council.
>>
No. 1079115 ID: dcefc3

I suggest we go and see the young stranger next, we already have a better standing with the monsters so the three ones can wait. As for the village leader, let's keep him hanging for a little bit longer. That will send him a message.
>>
No. 1079137 ID: fbf8a2

Hah good to see Orbital has a sense of humor even if it will take getting used to. Still say the Village leader is a priority but because the other people may have news from the realm could be persuaded otherwise.
>>
No. 1079192 ID: ca7ffc
File 170239346272.jpg - (5.27MB , 3437x2046 , Monster queen52.jpg )
1079192

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the first question:

A) It was a nice location.

B) It was a strategic location.

C) It was given to me.

D) It has historic allure.

E) Other suggestions.

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the second question:

A) We just want to exist here as your neighbors, for now.

B) We want to expand our territory and power.

C) We want to assimilate and integrate.

D) Other suggestions.

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the third question:

A) With force.

B) With diplomacy.

C) With trade.

D) With mutual cooperation.

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1079244 ID: 4ef0bf

Heh. We have to sound harmless but capable of self-defense. So we arrived here because a trader said it was abandoned. He neglected to say a thing about previous owners who would wish to reclaim it so if you have a place equally suitable we'll consider the merits. Per what we hope to accomplish? Well, we just wanted a place to live that had adequate defenses in case we were unfairly targeted. With that said, we have lots of skilled smiths so perhaps we'll sell metal goods and arms for now. Demand for metal goods is usually high. We might eventually do mercenary jobs. We do hear that towns often post jobs. Escorting herb gatherers or selling pelts (fetch quests lol) sounds lucrative (has the added bonus of reducing dependence on heroes while increasing dependence on our forces). (Hard power is good to have if all else fails though soft power gets you further because it looks nice. Effective villains look like heroes.) Sucks we have no cash. Little bit of bribery "patronage" of local elites can be... worthwhile. Perhaps we could say if business does well we'd be happy to thank him with occasional "gifts."
>>
No. 1079291 ID: dcefc3

For the first question we definitely go with the historical allure, for the second question go with the neighbor's answer. For the final question go with mutual cooperation along with diplomacy and trade.
>>
No. 1079512 ID: dc13c4
File 170303349779.jpg - (17.25MB , 4169x5906 , Monster queen53.jpg )
1079512

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) We are going to stay here and take over the position that the Teacup Bulls had.

B) Better to leave this place and hope we can get caught by the remaining force of the Teacup Bulls.

C) I still have to think about my potions, can I really on your village to be on our side?

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1079518 ID: 76615e

A) It was a raw deal, but what more defensible position could there be than a castle in a nation whose neighbors cannot openly invade.
>>
No. 1079519 ID: a92549

So if our neighbors go on the offensive they collapse. How is this bad? We just need enough numbers and magical skill to fend off murderhobos. Plus that only applies to invasions. We can ally with one or both or just play both sides to milk 'em of influence. Or if we're ruthless we goad both sides to war (probably via raids) only to vanish before they get to us, let 'em collapse, and rebuild atop the ruins. Don't say that one. Seriously though how is this bad? We set up border outposts for early warning, have spies get intel, go vietcong all the way to the castle, then we use OVERWHELMING FORCE on murderhobos dumb enough to be unphased by the vietcong tactics. Our gobbos are practically perfect for that sort of guerilla warfare. Lots of tunnels, holes too small for non-gobbos, harrassing camps by nightfall... What's bad about all this? Sounds like we have every tactical edge? We missing details? Sure we have to build numbers and get magical aid but still.
>>
No. 1079520 ID: 73a33e

A. We can handle the chaos, cause we're pretty chaotic ourselves
>>
No. 1079548 ID: dcefc3

Tell him that we will stay here and be the next protectors of the village. We already saw what the Teacup Bulls are capable of and we are not impressed, they do not frighten us nor does any other hero that comes here to take their place in challenging us.
>>
No. 1079633 ID: dc13c4
File 170320639189.jpg - (13.19MB , 3977x5143 , Monster queen54.jpg )
1079633

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) No they wanted to make amends with your village by bringing some goblins as prisoners to you all.

B) Yes they will see your silence as being on our side.

C) Throw the Worm Work's ruin outside this room.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1079648 ID: dcefc3

Might as well lie to the village leader. We need him to be on our side, so tell him that the Teacup Bulls will see them as trators.
>>
No. 1079782 ID: 416bd3

Evade. "Why focus on that when you can focus on what is yet to be? Humans and non-Humans fighting leads only to awful things for both. However whether or not you cooperate is of little concern to us. Still it seems an easy decision to make. Without us you will face depredations of groups that use your village as a base against us. Even if they will rob you of all you have or conscript you as human shields (we'll still embed spies at the village so we still get use out of leaving them alone). With us though, while we will admittedly ask for the right to tax you, we will do so fairly and at a steady pace so that you face no economic hardship. Why some of those taxes will be invested in your village. We will build walls to ease your defense and make economic investments. Why? Simply because as you prosper and grow in wealth, our tax base increases as well. Either way we plan for prosperity here (lots of $$$ leads to power - military power included). Still, we both win if we set aside the past so will you?"
>>
No. 1079870 ID: dc13c4
File 170371211723.jpg - (2.87MB , 3058x3586 , Monster queen55.jpg )
1079870

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Agree on the first condition and refuse the second condition.

B) Refuse the first condition and agree on the second condition.

C) Agree on both conditions.

D) Refuse both conditions.

E) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1079944 ID: dcefc3

Agree on the first condition but push against the second one. The second one is not something that we can do at this point, it is a battle that we will have to deal with sooner or later but we need allies as soon as possible
>>
No. 1080040 ID: e4407a

>>1079944
This. Make a point It is a given we will deal with him eventually, and no doubt i think we can succeed now, but while we can succeed, theres no question that we likely have something to lose as we are now from the confrontation like a casualty at worse. If he wants it done now, Perhaps if he were to... you know, sweeten the deal by giving or lending us something or someone helpful. In other words, help us help you deal with them. Otherwise, we request patience.
>>
No. 1080043 ID: 0376f7

Oof. Our army's in poor shape. He finds that out he may choose to side against us. Worse, he could leak those details to a group of hostiles. Works as an excuse though. Whoever inspects could have the details taken magically from the mind if hostiles find out they did so. Just as he has to worry about his people we have to worry about ours. Per the second... well that's likely to happen eventually so not so bad. Still, perhaps we could compromise. Start off as trade partners, sell 'em the means to defend themselves. He wants walls though he'll have to pay us. Since it helps deny hostiles a base though, we'll only require enough for the labor - we build it for zero profits (plus we leave ways our spies can get inside). We'll see where things go from there (probably in our favor if we manage to get a cult going or otherwise build grassroots support for us).
>>
No. 1080212 ID: dc13c4
File 170419352034.jpg - (2.12MB , 2872x2663 , Monster queen56.jpg )
1080212

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go to the young stranger.

B) Go to the three monster strangers.

C) Go to the council.
>>
No. 1080244 ID: 76615e

B) the council can wait, lets get these visitors out of the way.
>>
No. 1080255 ID: dcefc3

I suggest we see the young stranger, he is human so let's continue our good diplomacy with them
>>
No. 1080256 ID: 5ea742

Welp what's done is done. Perhaps Gram might make the troops at least look good before the guy arrives. Either way save council for last so we can go over it all with full details. Of the two, go with the Human one. Just because it's a shot to further improve relations.
>>
No. 1080269 ID: e51896

Council
>>
No. 1080369 ID: dc13c4
File 170442107973.jpg - (5.89MB , 3232x2407 , Monster queen57.jpg )
1080369

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Accept him.

B) Refuse him.

C) Have the guy imprisoned in your dungeon.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1080382 ID: 76615e

combine A with C.
He can stay if he will consent to a short stay in the dungeon while you finish your other meetings. Come up with a test of loyalty as well, something difficult to show he's at least willing to put some effort in.
>>
No. 1080405 ID: d75239

Huh. Hard to say - he's only loyal because he believes we're better than we are. Still, we do need a person that gets how Humans do things. Will say keep him for now in a minor advisory role. We'll test him but not now. Once he gets to... "know the situation" have Wormwood offer to bribe him to defect or otherwise test how loyal he is. He passes, we'll upgrade him to diplomacy duties. Either way he gets a spy servant to keep an eye on him see to his needs. Even if he does pass the test(s).
>>
No. 1080457 ID: dcefc3

I agree with the idea of temporary improvement, that will also show how he will react tothat idea and how he will react after he is released. Even with all that I am not shure if the archer is truly loyal to us or if he is following the strongest leader closest to him. On the topic of how we should react to the news that Ramming Rage is dead, act like you already knew it. Time to capitalize on ourcurrent advantage, every little bit helps when it comes to crafting and holding on our reputation.
>>
No. 1080531 ID: dc13c4
File 170462335697.jpg - (3.12MB , 2214x2096 , Monster queen58.jpg )
1080531

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the first question:

A) See the three monsters.

B) See the council.

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the second question:

A) Give food to our prisoners.

B) Let him starve.

C) Torture him while he is our prisoner.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1080532 ID: dcefc3

Time to see the three monsters as for our pirsoner, do a little bit of torture just a little bit of it.
>>
No. 1080535 ID: 67d3a9

Strangers before council. Gotta have all details to brief them with. Either way this guy is either dedicated to us or to playing sleeper cell. Still, prisoner abuse can only go bad, erode his dedication if it's genuine. See that he's treated well. Still if our subjects desire vengeance minor pranks might be allowed. Like ask if he desires water. He says yes, splash him with a bucket of it but give him water to drink once the laughing stops. He'll have to get used to gobbo mischief, so may as well start now.
>>
No. 1080569 ID: 76615e

See the strangers, it would be silly to see the council only to then learn something you should bring to their attention.
Huh, he actually went along with it. At least he knows how to be humble, even if it is just an act.
There is no need for anyone to hate the archer on your behalf, if you wanted him dead he would be. Anyone harboring ill will towards him should redirect that energy towards thinking up a loyalty test for him. Maybe get a suggestion box going.
>>
No. 1080652 ID: dc13c4
File 170476692699.jpg - (4.48MB , 2298x2515 , Monster queen59.jpg )
1080652

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) We will gladly accept your traveling troupe.

B) Sorry but you aren't what we need at the moment.

C) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1080663 ID: f09fc1

C. Well, maybe WE dont need them, but we DO need to keep the town's morales up, and these guys putting a show for them could do just the trick. Maybe we can invite them to put on a show for the village every now and then, or offer them a spot in town. A happy town is a loyal town.

Of course, lets see what kind of performance they can do as well.
>>
No. 1080664 ID: 76615e

Maybe they can stay as guests for now, but if they are looking for patronage we can't make that commitment. I mean we haven't even seen if they are any good.
If they want to perform for our subjects while they are here that should be fine.
>>
No. 1080724 ID: 78e345

I agree with the apple, I don't know what these performers can do for us. I get it, they can orginize plays for the villagers but will they want to see monsters performing in the first place. One last tjing, how did they ever heard of us?
>>
No. 1080725 ID: 489542

Perhaps if they were stage magicians we'd have a direct use. Past that, only use would be for guests. We just don't have the funds for the arts for now. Perhaps they could ask again in a while once we have less to deal with.
>>
No. 1080838 ID: dc13c4
File 170505688448.jpg - (5.40MB , 2588x2667 , Monster queen60.jpg )
1080838

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the first question:

A) Give us your performance.

B) No need to do that right now.

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the second question:

A) You showed your value you can join us.

B) Still not sure about your qualification, come back in two years with a better resume.

C) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1080840 ID: 4c0de2

To me, this seems like a too-good-to-be-true scenario. On the flip side, this can be our reputation attaching a more powerful help.
>>
No. 1080847 ID: 17b143

Well we probably should meet with the council before seeing a whole play because because business before pleasure. Later is fine though. Guess if they just need a room that's fine too. Little curious how they profit if at all, do they just do this because they like performing? Still, per noise wizard could he perhaps project military activity noise? We may ask him to do so once in a while if he's fine with doing so (we'd sound far more numerous or create a ghost army for enemies to chase).
>>
No. 1080850 ID: a394ef

Put them on the spot, a performance tonight before the whole castle. We'll see if they're as skilled as they claim.
Time to talk to the council, can't keep then waiting too long.
>>
No. 1080993 ID: dc13c4
File 170526828677.jpg - (5.97MB , 2696x2735 , Monster queen61.jpg )
1080993

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the first question:

A) take the credit for the death of Ramming Rage.

B) Don't take the credit for the death of Ramming Rage.

Possible answers to the question that was asked for the second question:

A) Let Worm Works join your council.

B) Don't let Worm Works join your council.

C) Put it up to the voits of all the council members.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081034 ID: 5ebd37

B) Don't take credit officially, the rumors will do our work for us.

C) We absolutely can not trust Worm Works, but he seems to be very powerful. We probably can't afford to cross him until we can learn the extent of his power. But we shouldn't appear to give in to his demands too easily. Let the council have a say, and if they say no, feed him a line later about being on a shadow council or something.
>>
No. 1081041 ID: 90f91e

Funnily enough, denying credit can be a power move here. "Had We wanted him dead he would never have left the castle alive." Shows both power and mercy without unnecessary belligerence. Why does it feel like Wormworks is gonna do as he wishes even without a seat at the council? Still, put it to a vote. Still suspicious of the guy but other opinions are never bad to have.
>>
No. 1081054 ID: dcefc3

So Ratislav has a wife and she is dangerous according to Gramleza. So what is he even married to? Another rat? Or something else? As for Worm Works put it to the vote and take credibility of the death that Ramming Rage suffered but only if somebody asks you about it. Go with he tried to remove what I put in him.
>>
No. 1081110 ID: dc13c4
File 170536259803.jpg - (5.77MB , 2608x2763 , Monster queen62.jpg )
1081110

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Vote for Worm Works to join.

B) Vote against Worm Works in joining.

C) Remain silent.

After all of the votes are sent, the result will be counted and the decision will be made. If it ends in a tie once again a coin will be flipped and that will break the tie.
>>
No. 1081114 ID: fa8ea4

Heh Ratislav you lucky man er rat er nevermind. Quite tempted to vote no, however one person here has had experience with this. So deferring to Eldba's long fruitful past the vote is YES.
>>
No. 1081130 ID: 5ebd37

An adorable couple. As for the vote, yes. We can't trust him, but he would be just as dangerous off somewhere we can't observe him as he is here under our rat's watchful eye.
>>
No. 1081165 ID: dcefc3

How sweet, I am so glad for them. Do they have kids? On the topic of voting, my answer is yes in letting Worm Works join.
>>
No. 1081168 ID: e51896

I vote Yeah, i mean, hes probably just going to easily escape his prison even if we say no.
>>
No. 1081260 ID: dc13c4
File 170553122014.jpg - (10.29MB , 3223x4676 , Monster queen63.jpg )
1081260

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Do it, if you truly believe that is needed right now.

B) No this is a bad idea.

C) Other suggestions.

As for the kid's question, yes they have three of them but I don't know how would they look and this update is already long so maybe later I will put it in the discussion thread. Also, sorry for the huge lore dumping.
>>
No. 1081272 ID: 4ef0bf

Gram enough. We need you by our side rather than in our dungeons. Perhaps you are right perhaps we are wrong. Were we perfect you would never have had those wounds. Still, you chose to follow us. Even if we are wrong this action will cause a rift in our followers. Look at the bigger picture. Perhaps his death is worth yours but is it worth breaking the unity we have? Our house will be divided and a divided house falls. Look at Ramming Rage. His house divided and he fell not to a knife in his back but one to his face. Don't make the same mistake.
>>
No. 1081276 ID: 5ebd37

B) Gram, nobody here trusts Wormworks. He's obviously trying very hard to appear shifty. The question is, do you trust us? Stand down, please, we need you.
>>
No. 1081298 ID: dcefc3

I agree with both suggestions. We need to de-escalate this situation.
>>
No. 1081304 ID: 95fd3c

Gram can probably keep a close eye on him to be sure hes not up to trouble if hes concerned.
>>
No. 1081328 ID: dc13c4
File 170562892729.jpg - (3.08MB , 2482x1672 , Monster queen64.jpg )
1081328

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Give Gram some space.

B) Go and talk to her with Abdle.

C) Go and talk to her alone.

D) Other suggestions.

In the discussion thread, I posted something if you are interested in a little bit of history-building.

https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/140583+50.html
>>
No. 1081343 ID: 5ebd37

A) We can talk to her later, give her some time to think. She and Ratislav should be secretly tasked with keeping an eye on Worm Works, although he'll probably know about it somehow.
For now we must continue this meeting.
>>
No. 1081349 ID: dcefc3

Go and talk to her alone Bobbie, this was a cry for help from her. She is suffering from something that is eathing her from the inside and that should be addressed.
>>
No. 1081354 ID: e69291

Seen this situation enough to know that emotions have to cool off. Once Gram's out of the turmoil of emotions though...
>>
No. 1081480 ID: dc13c4
File 170579394104.jpg - (4.30MB , 3200x1847 , Monster queen65.jpg )
1081480

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go down the Overlord's Circle path.

B) Go down the diplomacy path.

C) Play both sides.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081487 ID: 5ebd37

A) It would be good to make connections with people in a similar position to us. Negotiation with the neighbors was always going to be an uphill battle, and likely to bear no fruit.
The circle is also more likely to bring us allies against the heroes, who will be after us no matter what we do.
>>
No. 1081506 ID: e51896

B. I kinda love an underdog story, and doing our own thing, starting small and silent, but sneaking our way to the top by manipulating things in some subtle ways through negotiations until we becoming powerful without people realizing it until its too late. becoming strong immediately by having powerful connections kinda seems too loud and confrontational towards all our neighbors this early on.
>>
No. 1081515 ID: 9bf1de

Leaning diplo because as previously stated, soft power gets you more places. Especially since we're the big fish locally but there's always a bigger fish. Still, just can't make an informed decision without knowing what we'd be signing up with. What is this Overlord's Circle? What's it's goal? What's the member benefits? What's the title of overlord do for us?
>>
No. 1081519 ID: 27fceb

Go with the A)
>>
No. 1081521 ID: dc13c4
File 170585413101.jpg - (3.89MB , 2365x2145 , Monster queen66.jpg )
1081521

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Go down the Overlord's Circle path.

B) Go down the diplomacy path.

C) Play both sides.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081530 ID: 410cef

Don't see what benefit it would give. Just seems like we'd be closing diplomatic doors. Still, just ignoring them is impolite. Say we may consider it once we are more established but not now.
>>
No. 1081545 ID: 4c0de2

I still think that we should try to play both sides and then see which one gives a better reward and then switch. So I suggest we repay to the letter with an interest to see her and then see where it goes from there. We need to create connections with others.
>>
No. 1081582 ID: 5ebd37

D) Lets not get too closely tied to anyone just yet, our position of neutrality is currently our strongest defense.
But do reply to the letter, just to keep in contact with an eye to a possible alliance once we are in a stronger position.
>>
No. 1081649 ID: dc13c4
File 170597665450.jpg - (4.62MB , 2719x2839 , Monster queen67.jpg )
1081649

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) We need the food.

B) We need materials.

C) We need clothing.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081652 ID: 5ebd37

B) Its best not to buy food unless we have a desperate shortage. What would be best for the long term is to get materials that would let us grow our own food, and make our own clothes.
We have the craftsfolk, lets get them what they need.
>>
No. 1081668 ID: 9eceec

>>1081652
Will agree. Give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish. We'll build our own tools if we have to! Just like Howard Hughes. He started a company to build planes. He found out the tools he wanted didn't exist at all. So he shrugged and started a company to build the tools he wanted. Everything is easier with a better tool. Get better farm tools, get more food. Get better war tools aka weaponry/armor get better troops. Handy principle to know for leaders of most types.
>>
No. 1081707 ID: 27fceb

Materials can be used to sell to others so I also vote for it as well.
>>
No. 1081712 ID: 6d4c36

B. Dont forget, we're already planting some apple trees!
>>
No. 1081756 ID: dc13c4
File 170612972226.jpg - (5.59MB , 3510x2296 , Monster queen68.jpg )
1081756

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Send the goblins to get him.

B) Poison him.

C) He is not worth our concern.

D) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081786 ID: 048288

Let's not jump to conclusions. He didn't go to Humans or heroes. For all we know he's attempting to get them on our side. So keep an eye on him and find out what he's doing.
>>
No. 1081799 ID: 5ebd37

C) The goblins aren't going to be telling any humans or heroes our secrets, and we don't want to sour relations with them. Keep an eye on the barrow, and if the former treasurer ever leaves we can catch him.
>>
No. 1081823 ID: 27fceb

Maybe we should try to pull off the poisoning attempt. I mean those goblins already hate us what is new going to happen if they find out, they are going to hate us more?
>>
No. 1081898 ID: dc13c4
File 170628747120.jpg - (7.13MB , 3404x2771 , Monster queen69.jpg )
1081898

Possible answers to the question that was asked:

A) Continue listening.

B) Stop listening.

C) Other suggestions.
>>
No. 1081926 ID: becbff

Delegate. Let Ratislav do his spy thing, figure out what they've got up their sleeves. Everybody else, get ready and have Gram's second in command know. Let them know we'd like Gram to be informed as well as soon as she's ready and if that is now, go.
>>
No. 1081939 ID: 5ebd37

A) This might be our only opportunity to observe Dredge before we confront him. Learn as much as we can about his personality.
>>
No. 1081951 ID: 27fceb

Just continue gathering information, we need to know what is coming our way. We should as well talk with Gram, maybe she cooled off a little bit, but information first moral support second.
>>
No. 1082014 ID: dc13c4
File 170645484886.jpg - (6.00MB , 3136x2543 , Monster queen70.jpg )
1082014

It is up to you how you want to form the speech for this setback.
>>
No. 1082017 ID: 875fab

He's made clear his intentions. He would have us flee, hide and cower until he finds us and kills us. Giving him what he wants would be a mistake. He is not invincible at all. He has his weaknesses. His troops may be leery to fight simply for his petty unwillingness to let this place go. He'd likely kill his own should desertion be a response. He is aggressive to a fault so tactical traps will be easier to pull off. He has limited manpower so every loss matters. From now on we must do all we can to weaken what he has. Strengthen what we have. Sweat saves blood. We will train and drill. We will build and deploy traps. We will add fortifications. We will harass and harry his forces and supplies. We will make his every step pain and if he arrives he will find hell waiting. Every second counts. With our labors we will send a clear message. Leave us be or die.
>>
No. 1082018 ID: e593a2

Give a moment of silence for our little spy, and let Ratijlav know his spy will not be forgotten for its bravery and that we will not forget what this jerk did to that mouse. We will compensate any close relatives they had.
>>
No. 1082028 ID: 4c0de2

This one is our first casualty but it doesn't mean it will be our last. We need to know how to continue after our failures and learn from them.
>>
No. 1082086 ID: 5ebd37

He's killed one of our own, it's personal now. Let him come, fighting for his foolish pride. He clings to his past but we fight for our future, and we will leave him in the dust.
>>
No. 1082108 ID: dc13c4
File 170657615727.jpg - (5.36MB , 3487x2256 , Monster queen71.jpg )
1082108

No need for my hints, I want to hear how you feel about my questions.
>>
No. 1082112 ID: 5ebd37

I think we've given sound advice (except for right at the end) I look forward to helping our queen again soon.
More candidly, I'm satisfied that we've been a positive influence, and guided Bobbie to success.
>>
No. 1082122 ID: 27fceb

So you exist and your name tag describes you as the passage of time, so are you concept or god? As for your questions, I do feel we made a change in this world and didn't make any major mistakes, so far so good. But I am worried that the world was going easy on us and that the next battles will be harder.
>>
No. 1082181 ID: fc6979

Existential questions huh? How delightful, so helpful with the mysteries that are life as well as purpose. Per your questions we have affected it but only on a small scale. Will that have a greater effect on things? Who knows. Prescience is not an ability we have. Should we fall will history record us as it did with the Human who aided non-humans? Will a future being decide to follow in those footsteps? Will they succeed where others failed? Or will historians see us as a footnote? Of course it'd be preferred that we succeed but who knows.
>>
No. 1082201 ID: e51896

you look familiar... I think I've seen you from another world from another time. Did you follow me here? If you were looking for me, I'm not going back there, I'm more content here, but give my previous partners my regards if you meet them.

Yeah, I think we influenced stuff here, and affected stuff in this world, though probably not as huge. We're starting small as we work our way up.
>>
No. 1082221 ID: dc13c4
File 170673585324.jpg - (2.06MB , 2810x1403 , Monster queen72.jpg )
1082221

>>
No. 1082254 ID: 5ebd37

I, for one, would not mind staying as a little phantom, whispering in the ear of royalty.
>>
No. 1082255 ID: e51896

I prefer to stay the same, I'd rather not bring attention to myself
>>
No. 1082256 ID: f5b16e

Strategy is all that matters regardless of the form it takes. Will leave this to others.
>>
No. 1082264 ID: 27fceb

At this point, I like the little ghost flames so I vote to stay as them.
>>
No. 1082267 ID: dc13c4
File 170679250938.jpg - (1.76MB , 2076x1502 , Monster queen73.jpg )
1082267

>>
No. 1082273 ID: 7df2b9

Well indirectly so... it could be a separate category perhaps? He did die outside of combat with us. Sorta like collateral damage? Like if a place with a large population is invaded civilians will die even if not intended.
>>
No. 1082274 ID: 4c0de2

Yeah, we did kill him. Without our manipulation, he wouldn't do that out of desperation.
>>
No. 1082275 ID: bd954c

We put him in the situation, but he choose to let some stranger dig around in his guts all on his own.
>>
No. 1082277 ID: 4c0de2

If we are going to implay that we killed him might as well admit that we were the one who did it.
>>
No. 1082280 ID: 256cef

I say we played a small part in his death, but it wasnt solely and mainly our doing. A lot of it was also other factors like his decisions and the action of the person who killed him. Prob 10-25% of it was our doing
>>
No. 1082324 ID: dc13c4
File 170690681110.jpg - (11.90MB , 3508x4961 , Monster queen74.jpg )
1082324

In the discussion thread, there is something prepared for this special occasion.

https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/140583+50.html
>>
No. 1082767 ID: dc13c4

Continuation of the story

https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/1082765.html


Delete post []
Password