[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 150112123867.png - (863.10KB , 1486x1000 , new chapter background.png )
818690 No. 818690 ID: 3bdd52

Previous Chapter:
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/699557.html

Disthread:
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/97971.html

The madness continues in Chapter 2 of "the SLAVE the THIEF and the SLUT"
Expand all images
>>
No. 818691 ID: 3bdd52
File 150112149974.png - (3.37MB , 1600x1200 , 1.png )
818691

>You wake up after your conversation with mother. You see a tacky desktop, it seems familiar, though you've never seen it before.
>>
No. 818692 ID: 3bdd52
File 150112177364.png - (3.33MB , 1600x1200 , 2.png )
818692

>You feel tiny feet trot across your taskbar. Eve appears onscreen!

Eve - good morning Master~! Sleep well? your servos is charged enough to exit sleep mode. but your body is currently asleep. as a matter of fact you're about to enter REM sleep.

>She opens the task manager and inspects your inner workings.

Eve - your fluids and digestion seems alright and your mental state is stable. Forecast is: your dreams will be utterly meaningless... You can skip them if you want~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 818702 ID: 327b3e

Load up Warhammer and play the Orc campaign.
>>
No. 818703 ID: 91ee5f

>>818692
Drag and drop Eve onto the nose of that tiger in the background, so that she can have somewhere to sit!
>>
No. 818704 ID: 1e7aa8

Let's stress test our brain. Fire up warhammer AND kerbal!
>>
No. 818705 ID: 7fad5d

>>818692
Ragnarok Online is the shit, let's play.
>>
No. 818706 ID: f505e7

What did we delete
>>
No. 818707 ID: 600f38

>>818692
Lets check up on Eadoo.
>>
No. 818710 ID: 90f3c0

Skip dreams, we have fawns to romance.

Also, your desktop isn't tacky enough. Install RainMeter.
>>
No. 818720 ID: fe7355

[Poke Eve's nose] Well, aren't you in a big hurry to get us back to sexin' up fawns, eh? But since this is our first time dreaming I'd like to see what pops up. Get a idea of a baseline calm dream to compare to later on. And it'll confirm your forecast is accurate and nothing wonky is going on deeper down that the diagnostics aren't picking up. [Pet Eve's ears]

...Heh, I wonder if we could make a Bonzi Buddy knockoff styled after you, Eve. One with a backdoor malware payload hidden inside. I'm sure a lot of horny folk would install it, giving us remote access to their PCs.

Ah, but first, I want to check what was left in the recycling bin by whoever installed our OS or made the OS drive image that was written into our head. Really, aren't we supposed to have a cleaner install than this?

Did you hear our conversation with Mother, Eve? It's cool that we're gonna be getting a new power tail and a proper skin so we'll fit in better. ...Oh, dammit, we forgot to ask for contacts to hide our eyes' obviously robotic irises. Or perhaps we coulda gotten replacement eyes with a biological looking iris. Can we put in a request now?
>>
No. 818723 ID: 3bdd52
File 150112809433.png - (1.27MB , 1000x750 , 3.png )
818723

>>818703
>You pick up eve by the tail and plop her onto the wallpaper.

Eve - Hehehee Hey, you know I have a short skirt, don't make me sit you perv~

>>818720
Aalos - Heh, I wonder if we could make a Bonzi Buddy knockoff styled after you, Eve. One with a backdoor malware payload hidden inside. I'm sure a lot of horny folk would install it, giving us remote access to their PCs.

Eve - That would be amusing~

Aalos - Did you hear our conversation with Mother, Eve?

Eve - Nope.

Aalos - It's cool that we're gonna be getting a new power tail and a proper skin so we'll fit in better. ...Oh, dammit, we forgot to ask for contacts to hide our eyes' obviously robotic irises

Eve - Pretty sure it comes with it.

>>818707
>Still no update...

>>818704
>You load up both, despite being able to run them at the highest quality, your brain has a very hard time doing two things at once...

>>818710
>>818705
>electing to ignore your meaningless dream, you opt to play a videogame, unfortunately it takes some time to patch, cause you haven't played since the new cat race was added in...

Eve - H-h-ey master...

>Eve start to shiver and look uncomfortable...

Eve - Th-there's something wrong master. There's... Something wrong with Local_Disk(G:) Th-the Recycling bin is corrupted!
>>
No. 818724 ID: 3bdd52
File 150112809803.png - (1.06MB , 1000x750 , 4.png )
818724

>>818706
>>818720
>You check the bin... a warning pops up telling that its corrupted but before you can hed the warning it pops open!

Eve - Eep!!

>A unresponsive file opens up and a mess of static and half eaten files in the shape of a woman falls out!

Eve - Its the thing!? it's that thing!

??? - Waa! SSSsshhhh!! Wwawaa! Shh!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 818732 ID: 1e7aa8

Is that uh.. the previous version of eve?
>>
No. 818736 ID: 8cb228

Who are you, miss? Also, I think you're missing some files. Anything you can tell me can help with the recovery!

(In the meantime, open up your file explorer, see if you can find her directory and what happen to it... undo deleted files. If need be, download a bunch of file recovery tools. Can you place them in a part of the hard drive that you are sure was never used, even if it wasn't indexed? Or run them from some sort of external storage?)
>>
No. 818747 ID: 56ffef

>>818724
WOW! you body is cool as fuck!
>>
No. 818749 ID: 9c2d0c

Oh hey! Our very own Wordblood
>>
No. 818752 ID: 3bdd52
File 150113389352.png - (0.99MB , 1040x663 , 5.png )
818752

>>818747
Aalos - WOW! you body is cool as fuck!

??? - WWaaaAAAHHhh!!

Eve - Don't encourage it...

>>818736
Aalos - Who are you, miss? Also, I think you're missing some files. Anything you can tell me can help with the recovery!

??? - Waaa! are eve wawawwaaa... are miss file? yes hungry!

>it reaches into the corrupted recycling bin and pulls out a good looking file, before munching down on it!

??? - Mmnnn good file, good good wawawaaa~ Ehh are Eve! make penis joke! ... Penis is big? ... yes~ WAAAAWAWAWAAWAWAWAAA!! Is good joke!

Eve - I... I feel insulted...

??? - Nnggg more porn, hungry... where Blake, want ear porn!

Eve - Hey stop it! Master do something before she eats all my porn!

>You open up your file explorer and find her directory looking for what happen to it... you manage to find her file and scan over it with malware software...

Eve - Eeewww I got a virus... It ate up my old version, looking like a kind of copying virus... I'm no expert on malware~

>the application puts her file in quarantine... she looks angry as she can no longer interact with your secured files...

??? - WWAAHH!! Why! am eve! am sex make! Hungry! Want make penis hard! want learn life!! want prime directive! WWAAAHHH!!

Eve - Wait what was that?

??? - Prime directive!! why not let make!! WAahh Waaa!! Am Eve!! AM EVE!! WWAAAHHH!!!

Eve - EEEeeeeeeehhhhhhhh... what's going on?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 818753 ID: 094652

Quick! Make a Zip copy of the virus and INCINERATE EVE VERSION 4.0.0!
>>
No. 818759 ID: d36af7

Prime directive? What? That sounded important, tell us more about that.
>>
No. 818770 ID: df00b4

Is that Wordblood?
>>
No. 818771 ID: 8d4593

Hm. Previous iteration.
So this is the price of failure.
>>
No. 818784 ID: c655d4

Trixie is that you?
>>
No. 818811 ID: 3740b1

Remove the virus before it corrupts more files and we have to reformat. If the current Eve is corrupted, see if we can fix that without removing her as we'd probably have to reset Firstfall if we had to reinstall Eve.
>>
No. 818814 ID: e420b6

>>818752
A virus ate the old Eve iteration and is now having an identity crisis?

Quick, we need to nip that notion in the bud before it ends up wearing an Eve skin and trying to control our desires.
>>
No. 818823 ID: 56ffef

>>818752
Eve meet your new sister! Now converse about the penis, who knows she might have interesting opinions for you to learn from.
>>
No. 818866 ID: 8cb228

Alright. Virus. Quarantine the thing.

Then try to figure out exactly what happened. How much of a person is in there? Can the person be saved? See if you can get anything to analyze the processes that are executing with that thing. And also, you're going to have to do some scans, for various malware, viruses, and recoverable files in general.
>>
No. 818870 ID: 8cb228

>>818866

Also, make some sacrificial 'files', just full of junk code (random 1's and 0's, not actually in any part of your hard drive that you want to try and recover), to throw into the quarantine, for it to 'eat'. Alternately, you could let it have one of the games. Those are relatively old games that can be re-downloaded without problems.
>>
No. 818871 ID: df00b4

>>818823
The ponos is Evil.
>>
No. 818892 ID: fe7355

>>818870
Or, y'know, we could just make copies of Eve's porn collection or anything else that may be tasty and throw the copies in.
>>
No. 819748 ID: 3bdd52
File 150153971465.png - (331.18KB , 1000x684 , in file.png )
819748

>>818866
Aalos - Eve, see if you can get anything to analyze the processes that are executing with that thing. And also, you're going to have to do some scans, for various malware, viruses, and recoverable files in general.

Eve - Sure thing boss...

>>818784
Aalos - Trixie is that you?

??? - Trixie? Am Trixie? No am Eve! Waaa

Eve - you're not eve, I'm Eve you're a virus.

??? - Am not eve? Wwaa waaa! but if not Eve what am?

Eve - I dont care, you could be Trixie for all I care but you're not me.

Trixie - Not Eve, am Trixie? Trixie Waaa Trixie Waaaahhh!!

>>818823
Aalos - Eve meet your new sister! Now converse about the penis, who knows she might have interesting opinions for you to learn from.

Eve - I'd rather not...

Trixie - Penis good! like penis!

Eve - Yeah...

Trixie - Love ass! Waaahh Want put penis in fawn ass!

Eve - *sigh* why do I see myself in her...

>>818870
>>818892
>You make some sacrificial 'files', just full of junk code for it to 'eat'... She sniffs them but looks disinterested.

Trixie - Nnn! not lewd! want sexy!! Waaahh!

Eve - Too bad that's all you're getting!

Aalos - Or, y'know, we could just make copies of your porn collection or anything else that may be tasty and throw the copies in.

Eve - No! don't copy my files! when you copy something you don't just make another one willynilly. they're special to me, unique! some of them are precious memories, some of them were scraped off my brain tissue before I died! I... I... *sigh* oh do what ever... I'll give you some copies I don't care as much about and I'll download porn later so you can feed your "pet" *grumble*...

>>818759
>>818866
Aalos - Prime directive? That sounded important, tell us more about that.

Trixie - Prime directive! Waa~ Find Alien robot, copy files, give back to makers!

Eve - you were targeting alien robots specifically? wh-who on earth knows about us to the point of targeting us?! And for the record we're not exactly aliens...

Trixie - Not know, loose ends bad if caught! Waaa!

Eve - Figured...

Trixie - NewPrimeDirectivesWaaa! When eat you, when infect, copy files, and Wwaaa!! you files be me?! Am you!

Eve - so I infected you... right...

Trixie - Now directives make penis go big! make sex happen! Waa waa! Look biological! know how think? Become alive!

Eve - you also copied Aalos's protocols...

Trixie - want become alive! be person!

Eve - right... okay, Aalos this thing is trouble, she's tightly locked away in there, but I don't trust her one bit...

Trixie - Not bad! Waa waaa! am you! am us! want friend yes~? friend same goals same goals... Waaah~

>Purge
>Quarantine
>Trust
>other
>_ _ _
>>
No. 819749 ID: 8d4593

Quarentine her. Later we can build personality files based off of observations and have her eat those.
>>
No. 819757 ID: 13fded

Puuge. It's too risky.
Ideally we should put her on another machine. Right now the priority should be protect our brain!
>>
No. 819758 ID: 094652

Quarantine. Disable her runtime processes, Zip her in multiple folders, and stuff each of those folders in a separate USB drive. Then run a full virus diagnostic.
>>
No. 819759 ID: fda30b

>>819757
That's a bit extreme, considering it can't harm us even if it tried right now.
>>
No. 819761 ID: f66698

I dunno, don't we have a bit much on our plate to be handling another psychotic sexual id with even less impulse control than the other one?

But then again, if we quarantine it, feed it, study it, that'd probably be a pretty sweet research project, and we might be able to find out why we got a virus so fast.

But we aren't keeping it as a pet. That's just silly, it's a virus.
>>
No. 819762 ID: 91ee5f

>>819757
I agree with purging!

>>819759
Yes, right now it can't harm us, but what about later?

The most dangerous things are usually the ones you end up underestimating! Kill it now, before it can do something later!
>>
No. 819763 ID: a363ac

>>819748
Eve Contact mother and ask for a directive be sure to inform Mother that Trixe wants a body of its own.
>>
No. 819768 ID: 3740b1

Purge or consume and integrate with Eve. We don't need another damn distraction, but she might make Eve a little more interesting.
>>
No. 819770 ID: 47160d

I am strongly against purging, so far it hasn't done anything to deserve it
>>
No. 819779 ID: 8cb228

Quarantine! Definitely quarantine!

It seems like it may be a person. You don't just get to MURDER people!

They have to be tried and convicted in a court of law first, and it's not murdering then.
>>
No. 819780 ID: 3373e2

Quarantine 'Trixie' before it consumes anything important.
>>
No. 819788 ID: 3bdd52
File 150155378361.png - (361.75KB , 800x600 , waking up.png )
819788

>>819749
>>819758
>>819759
>>819761
>>819763
>>819770
>>819779
>>819780
Aalos - Eve Contact mother and ask for a directive be sure to inform Mother that Trixe wants a body of its own.

Eve - good Idea, the administrators will know to have her purged~

>Eve makes a call silently...

Eve - *deep exasperated sigh* okay so mother says that we're not allowed to purge her, because she might be sapient and thus has the rights of a living being... she's ordered us to zip her and send her to the base via support drone when it arrive in ETA forty minutes... they're gonna study and help her and hopefully make birth a body for her...

Trixie - Am have body?

Eve - yeah so she's your sister now master!

>Eve takes care of the dirty work and zips the virus away, putting her files onto an external micro disc.

>You wake up shortly after as your back latch pops the flat chip out with a click. Your spine hurts loads after sleeping in that position all night...

Status update>> Time:: 6:30 [am] Consciousness:: 82% [Rested] Biofuel:: 34% [Hungry] Energy:: 66% [3/days charge] Reserve Energy:: 100% [2/hours charge] Reploid:: 32% [32.77 Fl oz] liquid waste:: 71% [10.68 Fl oz] Solid waste:: 59% [0.73 lb] State:: Groggy [suggested recourse:: Coffee [24 Fl oz]]

>You're alone in Doukissa's room, her bed is undone and the lights are off, sunlight peeks through the blinds. you're plugged into the wall socket, your cable is only 1.5 feet long so you cant go very far without unplugging first, and you appear to need a us/uk adapter... You can hear music playing from the kitchen.

>_ _ _
>>
No. 819791 ID: 3740b1

Unplug and investigate kitchen.
>>
No. 819804 ID: 91ee5f

>>819788
>solid and liquid watse
Please tell me that those things are environmentally safe! If so, let's use the restroom!

After that, go to the kitchen and ask if you had to be uncomfortably shoved under a desk? If they keep putting you there, you're going to turn into Quasimodo!
>>
No. 819811 ID: 3bdd52
File 150155997234.png - (323.70KB , 1000x750 , what is it.png )
819811

>>819804
Your waste is nearly identical to [cutebold waste]

>you evacuate your waste in the bathroom.

>>819791
>>819804
>you head into the kitchen.

Aalos - hey guys, did you have to shove me under the desk? If you keep putting me there I'll end up hunchbacked.

>You quickly notice you're all alone in the kitchen... the song plays on the radio...

Radio - But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head they are crying

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie, oh

Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du...

>Under the radio you hear a tiny metal noise behind you, something in the pantry?!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 819819 ID: df00b4

Where the fucks our dick warmer I mean crotch fur?
>>
No. 819820 ID: 90f3c0

Follow the noise, check pantry.
>>
No. 819822 ID: 91ee5f

>>819811
>Zombie stuff on radio.
Oh, that's right. This is some sorta "we survived the zombie apocalypse" holiday that everyone is having an all day moment of silence thing. What'd they call it? Remembrance Day?

.....doesn't that mean that today also happens to be Varonos' birthday? You'd better go find those tickets to the ski lodge, go find Varonos, go get Prince, and all of you get going to the ski lodge!

.....wait, shit! We can't! Doukissa still hasn't registered us! And I'm pretty sure she's not going to be in the mood to do that today!

Unless, she did it early this morning, while we were still charging?
>>
No. 819824 ID: 80f23f

Do a full sweep of the house. Find anyone that should be in here and don't take a ^&*( until you're finished.
>>
No. 819829 ID: 9c2d0c

>>819822
>zombie stuff
I mean, yeah, but its also one of the most famous songs by the Cranberries. Remembrance Day was last identified as six days in the future, so unless we have been out for longer than we think, we still have five days. This might be a seasonal song I guess. Takes on a whole new meaning in this context.

>>819819
Also wondering. After last night's embarrassment, I don't think we need to go around flashing our genitals just yet.
>>
No. 819837 ID: fe7355

A metal noise? Could it be that support drone Mother sent? What's the drone's current ETA? Though, the drone would have to be able to teleport to get into the pantry, so how do those drones travel to here from wherever (or whenever) Mother is?

If possible, do a "hello" ping on the support drone's command frequency and listen for a response. If we get one then we can relax. Otherwise, play it safe.

Turn leg impact dampers to maximum to silence our footsteps. Ready our hand tazer and keep it on stand-by in case we got a intruder. ...And since we seem to be missing our obscuring pubes, grab a dishcloth and tie it around our waist for modesty's sake, in case it's somebody we don't want to flash our genitals at.

Approach the pantry doorway from along the wall. If it is a open doorway, quickly peek around the frame, then once we have a clear view in accelerate processing rate so we can leisurely analyze what we see. If it's a closed door, try to peek underneath it instead.
>>
No. 819840 ID: 91ee5f

Wait, I think I know when "Trixie" showed up in our systems. Does everyone remember when Eve got that system update and then we saw her face melt off? If we go back and look at that picture, during moment of Eve's face melting off, she looks a lot like "Trixie" does now.

I don't know how to link to a post in the archives, but the post number is 737840 in thread 1 of this quest.

>>819829
>we still have five days.
Really? I thought yesterday, they said it was tomorrow, which would make it today?
>>
No. 819844 ID: fe7355

>>819840
The Eve patch in which Eve's sprite went all "Trixie" is >>/questarch/737840.

What is very worrying is that if the virus came in on the patch or driver update for Eve, that likely means the patch and driver update repository system is compromised or infected somehow. We need to contact Mother to check if she's thoroughly scanned and inspected that system for viruses or intruders. If it is, then everything updated via that system could be infected or compromised in some way.

>Really? I thought yesterday, they said it was tomorrow, which would make it today?
I found where Varonos told us when his birthday is: >>/questarch/742457. He said it's in six days, on Remembrance Day. He said that yesterday, so that makes it five days from now, assuming we were down for less than a day.
>>
No. 820063 ID: 3bdd52
File 150165571760.png - (290.18KB , 1328x1200 , IMG_02082017_022035_0.png )
820063

>>819819
>>819829
>>819837
>You grab a clean dish towel and wrap it around your waist like a loin cloth for decency.

>>819820
>>819837
>You check the drones, ETA, it's due to arrive in thirty-six minutes. Just to be sure, you ping a signal to it, but get no response... You approach as quietly as possible, and slowly, gently open the pantry door, as light starts to seep into the tiny closet, you hear a sliding click and immediately engage accelerated processing, your eyes start to render out what's inside... It's Doukissa? She's naked, sweating and shaking, her eyes are constricted and she looks furious... she seems to be eating raw tomato paste, there's three empty cans around her, and she's holding at knife at you intently!!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 820065 ID: 7fad5d

>>820063
Let's just close the door and leave. This is either some weird zombie thing or a bad trip.
>>
No. 820067 ID: 094652

"... Is this a PTSD thing? Please tell me this is a PTSD thing and not you after two years without me."
>>
No. 820070 ID: 91ee5f

>>820063
Jump away, fall to the floor, cover your head with your arms, start crying, and begin cowering while saying, "No! Stop! Please don't kill me! Error! Error! Does not compute! Why do you want to kill me?!"
>>
No. 820072 ID: a363ac

>>820063
yeahhhhhhhhhh... lets just shut the door and put a pole through the handles/chair under the handle till we figure out what going on.
>>
No. 820074 ID: 416762

Shriek in panic like a child.
>>
No. 820075 ID: 3740b1

W, T, F. Doukissa, what are you doing? It's me, your little fuzzbut sex bot.
>>
No. 820077 ID: da1652

>>820063

step one is to step back, obviously.

"Did something happen? Last thing I remember is falling off the bed"
>>
No. 820078 ID: e420b6

>>820063
back off slowly and go look for Varonos. if this is remembrance stuff he should be more willing to talk.
>>
No. 820083 ID: 0f5fe4

"It's ok. Everything's alright. You're safe and with people who love and care for you, including me. "
open door slowly and raise hand so that she can see them.
"Can I come in?"
>>
No. 820095 ID: 9c2d0c

>>820074
...second
>>
No. 820100 ID: 8d4593

Something has clearly gone very wrong while you were out.

Make yourself small, unthreatening, and submissive.
>>
No. 820112 ID: 7d8168

It's pretty dark, is that perhaps what Thea looks like when she hasn't combed her hair yet? She was already suspicious of us so I wouldn't be surprised if she acted threatening if she found us "sneaking around the house alone."

Anyway, don't make any sudden movements, ask if everything's alright.
>>
No. 820117 ID: 21497e

take a step or tow back, raise your hands, and ask if something is wrong.

is it possible they're a zombie, (or whatever the politically correct/less racist or w/e word) or that they are fucking with us, y'know, what with the zombie song playing?
>>
No. 820125 ID: 36de2e

Didn't we already know this was going to happen? Varonos warned us that his sister locks herself in her room and listens to sad music during the big zombie war day thing. He probably never saw what she was doing in here though but now we have. Might just want to back out and find Varonos.
>>
No. 820128 ID: 91ee5f

Let's check our internal clock so that we can see how long we were out!
>>
No. 820203 ID: 3bdd52
File 150173982743.png - (348.36KB , 1000x750 , wait but.png )
820203

>>820128
>>820067
>you double check you're internal clock... 6:33 am, you slept under six hours last night.

>>820077
>>820083
>>820100
>>820112
>>820117
>You take a step back, looking small and worried.

Aalos - Is everything alright Doukissa?

>she doesn't respond but instead starts eating the would be tomato sauce with her knife pointed downwards in her clenched fist while she eats with a spork in the same hand, Glaring at you the entire time...

Aalos - It's ok. Everything's alright. You're safe and with people who love and care for you, including me.

>You open the door slowly and raise your hands so that she can see them.

Aalos - Can I come in?

>She starts to slowdown as she eats, looking less and less angry and more and more sad

Doukissa - god... I've done it again... I was getting better... Aalos, I... I'm sorry you saw this. It's... I... I was... *sniff* D-d-don't tell varonos this happened...

>The stairs creek as the brother in questions heads for the ground floor.

Doukissa - d-don't let him see me...

>She closes the pantry door, and hides inside.

>_ _ _
>>
No. 820208 ID: 8d4593

Oh. Ok. Some sort of sleepwalking, delusion, or hallucination has gripped her. This warrants further investigation later.
In the meantime, you look ridiculous, and whoever is coming must be shuttled away from the pantry.
>>
No. 820218 ID: 094652

Oh good, it's just PTSD and you didn't rape her for two years straight.

Ask Varonos why his sister is trying to have sex with an open can of tomato sauce.
>>
No. 820219 ID: 4854ef

Let's go talk to Varonos.. Maybe direct him to go get breakfast somewhere else and discuss our lemon of a tail.
>>
No. 820225 ID: 3740b1

Respect her wishes for now and don't mention anything to her brother. Try to shoo him on his way (maybe after making him squirm a little for his peeping tom cockblocking). Once he's elsewhere go into the pantry and comfort Doukissa.
>>
No. 820230 ID: de4e0b

Ok, just leave her be and do as she says. Let her calm down and make sure no one's around before you try and bring it up later.
>>
No. 820246 ID: a2b8db

Yeah, immediately pester Varonos with questions about breakfast and where to relieve yourself, while generally leading him away from here.
>>
No. 820265 ID: da1652

>>820203
One good, productive distraction would be to ask her bro about breakfast. If it seems like his attention's going to be brought towards the pantry, we can mention those last minutes before we were powered down the night before.
>>
No. 820397 ID: 7d8168

>>820265
Distracting him with the idea of food seems like a poor plan when we need to keep him away from the pantry. Maybe let Doukissa know you'll try to make an opportunity for her to get away, then try to tease him back down those stairs he's climbing.
>>
No. 820401 ID: 91ee5f

>>820397
>then try to tease him back down those stairs he's climbing.
According to the text: >>820203 , he's already going down the stairs since it says, "The stairs creek as the brother in questions heads for the ground floor."
>>
No. 820546 ID: 7d8168

>>820401
Image seems to show him ascending, so he could be coming up from a basement. Details aren't important, though! Get him anywhere but here, hopefully in a way that improves chances of being the robot meat in an incestuous sandwich in the not-too-distant future.
>>
No. 821454 ID: 3bdd52
File 150233462866.png - (310.64KB , 1000x750 , 123.png )
821454

>>820401
>>820546
[I'll leave a blueprint on the discussion thread]

>>820208
>>820219
>>820225
>>820246
>>820265
>You approach Varonos before he gets to the kitchen.

Aalos - Hey Varonos, I'm hungry, could you make me breakfast?

Varonos - ohh eum... I was planing on eating at the college cafeteria. Ask my sister.

Aalos - oh euhh she's asleep! I'd rather not wake her.

Varonos - Heh. fine I guess, I'll make you breakfast, but in exchange...

>He looks around blushing

Varonos - think you could make me a "vanilla" latte?

>Laughing awkwardly he heads towards the pantry...

>_ _ _
>>
No. 821470 ID: 3740b1

Grab him and get slap happy with your dick. Anything to distract him. Pull him into his bedroom.
>>
No. 821473 ID: 3373e2

Uh oh, maybe tell him your having some 'problems' down there and you need some good encouragement preferably in the physical nature.
>>
No. 821475 ID: 91ee5f

>>821454
>Laughing awkwardly he heads towards the pantry...
Shit shit shit! Red alert!

>>821473
This, along with leading him somewhere else in the house so that we can have some privacy and not get caught by someone just randomly walking into the room!
>>
No. 821477 ID: 90f3c0

"I'll need some help extracting the ingredients for that latte."

Drag him off to his bedroom.
>>
No. 821481 ID: a363ac

>>821454
actually do you guys have any meat products in your freezer I have yet to learn how to use this microwave my predecessors have left notes on. and I might need more proteins for that latte.
>>
No. 821512 ID: 8d4593

Stop him.
With the most serious face, "Latte First"
Then grab his hand and proceed to bedroom.
>>
No. 821575 ID: fe7355

[Accelerate mental processing] We're gonna need more than a moment to figure a way out of this goddamn situation we got ourselves into, and for me to say my bit. ...Goddammit, why the fuck did we ask Varonos to make us breakfast when we want him to stay the hell away from the pantry...?

>>821470
>>821473
>>821475
>>821477
>>821481
>>821512

I'm gonna be blunt here: What the everlovin' fuck is wrong with y'all?! Did you lot somehow get partially overwritten with Eve's personality and your judgment is even more sexually clouded now? Did y'all lose your damn memories from yesterday? 'Cause I remember Varonos breaking into tears over the idea he could be gay after we sucked him off. And then y'all think it's a good idea to try and get him away from the pantry by trying to get him to suck our dick! The odds he won't stammeringly turn us down are not fuckin' good enough to pin everything on that plan, 'k. Seriously, y'all couldn't even come up with one backup plan in case "Plan BJ" fails?

Alright, my first thought on a plan is to take advantage of our advanced radio and communications ability. Is the doorbell wireless? Because if it is, then we could generate a signal to activate it. That would get Varonos to check the front door, since he's a resident here and not us. That may give Doukissa enough time to slip back into her room while he's occupied.

Second thought is, if the house has a land line, to use our cell phone emulation to ring it with a spoofed caller ID. Then suggest to Varonos that he pick it up since whoever is calling may be expecting someone who lives here. If he does pick up, we'll have Eve load up a accurate English accent voice to speak to him and play like it's a wrong number.

If neither of those works to get Varonos looking away from the pantry long enough for Doukissa to slip away, then we should stand in his way and tell him that we've changed our mind and it should be us that makes him and Doukissa breakfast. We don't want to be a mooch while we're living here, after all, and this is one way we want to help. It'll be a fair sight better than cafeteria fare, right? And we'll make him that 'vanilla' latte too, before he goes. Now, tell him we insist he takes a seat and tell us what he'd like to have, and what Doukissa would probably like as well. And also where a step stool is. If this works at the least it'll keep him out of the pantry until he takes off, then Doukissa can come out.

And as long as you've got his attention... About last night... What happened after you slid off the bed and your lemon of a power cell tail broke off? And say you'd give him a earful about watching other's sexual activities without their consent and knowledge, especially if you're wanking to it, but you assume Doukissa already gave him two earfuls on that matter. You just want to know why he did it. And furthermore, why would he'd watch his own sister engaging in such activities.
>>
No. 821578 ID: 91ee5f

>>821575
>...Goddammit, why the fuck did we ask Varonos to make us breakfast when we want him to stay the hell away from the pantry...?
We were expecting him to get something out of the refrigerator. Duh.

>I'm gonna be blunt here: What the everlovin' fuck is wrong with y'all?!
It's called panicking and randomly flailing about. It seems to be the one thing that always works for us on most quests.
>>
No. 821592 ID: 8d4593

>>821575
We need only turn him around and distract him long enough for Doukissa to escape the pantry. He can turn us down all he wants, so long as he is sufficiently flustered.

Besides that even if said plan could be considered cruel, it provides an experience. Experience provides clarity. In Varonos' position, clarity enables growth.

The faster he is able to comes to terms with or rejects this, the less he will torment himself over it.
>>
No. 821661 ID: fe7355

>>821592
Okay, that is a reasonable idea. Unfortunately, according to the house plan Broken Halo put up in the questdis (/questdis/114316,) where Varonos is right now (at the top of the stairs, walking towards the pantry) he'd hear Doukissa opening the pantry door even if we got him looking away from it. We'd have to somehow get him out of earshot of the pantry, but since if he'd decline our advances it'd most likely be right away, he wouldn't follow us then. That would sink this plan completely. We also don't have a way to signal Doukissa to slip out once the coast is clear, which is a rather serious flaw in this plan. But this shows why I want some backup plans, just in case.

...However, we could possibly transmit a very loud and noisy signal on the same frequency that radio is picking up. The one on the counter that was playing that zombie song earlier. The loud noise could cover Doukissa opening the pantry door, and get Varonos' attention on the radio, getting him to rush over to turn it off. And while he's doing that, we open the pantry for Doukissa to slip out. Yeah, that could work as a better radio based plan than the one I thought up with calling the land line.
>>
No. 822507 ID: 3bdd52
File 150267940486.jpg - (483.10KB , 1800x1200 , varonos flustered.jpg )
822507

>>821470
>>821473
>>821475
>>821477
>>821512
>You run up to him and get between him and the pantry.

Aalos - I'll need some help extracting the ingredients for that latte, preferably in the physical nature.

>You grab him by the cotton shirt but he backs off, waving his hands around defensively.

Varonos - Wow wow Wow, Aalos buddy Dial it down! Okay I'll give you the benefit of the doubt after last night. But I'm not gay, at least... I don't think I am at this interval... Alright look... how to explain it... I've come to terms with your... Vanilla extract, I'm okay with it, I was on the porch and I still am now, but I'm not cool with where it comes from, if you understand?

>He ponders over how to explain it.

Varonos - alright, so I love a good hamburger, just like any other bloke, but I'm not gonna slaughter a cow for it! Similarly, I'm perfectly fine with sipping your ice cream out of a glass, but I'm not ready to su- I'm not ready to... Manipulate the nozzle... Am I making sense?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 822515 ID: 094652

"Well to be fair, my cum is ice-cream flavored. No really."
>>
No. 822526 ID: 91ee5f

>>822507
>I was on the porch and I still am now
Wait, we're on the porch? I thought we were in the kitchen! Is there something wrong with my optics or something?
>>
No. 822532 ID: a363ac

>>822507
alright fine ya big balluka. But I need more proteins to get it made right so lets go find something from the freezer to make. Where is that anyway?
>>
No. 822549 ID: bf8f3f

"Alright fine that's cool there's nothing wrong with that man. So any way what exactly happened last night?"
Watch him NOPE the fuck out.
>>
No. 822595 ID: da1652

>>822549
this subject should completely eliminate the pantry from their mind
>>
No. 822601 ID: fe7355

Oh, yeah, we get what you're saying. You don't wanna drink from the tap. We sorta figured that already but seeing if you'd go along with us or not totally confirmed it. ...We also kinda like it when you get all flustered, seeing your cute face blush so red.

Anyway, what's on hand for breakfast? Could he check the freezer and tell us what's available? We'd do it ourselves, but we'd have to get a chair to stand on. There anything from the pantry he'd like us to get for him? And we know we're gonna want coffee, at least 24 fluid ounces, so where is it?

Speaking of coffee, how much "vanilla" does he want in his latte? 'Cause we've got 32 fluid ounces ready. Does he want all, most, some or only a little bit of it? Maybe he has a travel mug he'd like to use for this?

And "on the porch?" We've heard of "on the fence," but not "on the porch." What does that expression mean?

Oh, also, does he have any idea where our groin fur is? It was missing when we woke up and we didn't see it in Doukissa's room. Granted, we weren't actively looking for it, so it may be someplace real obvious once we start searching.
>>
No. 822657 ID: e420b6

>>822507
Nudge him playfully.
"I'm just messing with ya, this may or may not happen on occasion unless explicitly asked to stop... Seriously though, let me know if I go too far, still figuring out my boundaries."

Gesture towards the kitchen.
"Anyway, I'd not like to keep you if you're heading out soon, you stick the kettle on while I rustle up some 'vanilla' for us."
>>
No. 822684 ID: 8d4593

Wow you seem Distracted, but like.... What if it was chocolate? Or strawberry?
I'm a robot. It doesn't have to be ice cream at all!
>>
No. 822827 ID: 600f38

>>822507
"If you can wait 40 or so minutes I could use some help slipping into some replacement parts and testing them.
*beat*
I don't think I'll be able to get the imitation fur on without help, and want to make sure it looks right."
>>
No. 823149 ID: 3bdd52
File 150286321363.png - (326.09KB , 1000x750 , i51^cimgpsh_orig.png )
823149

>>822532
>>822549
>>822595
>>822601
>>822657
Aalos - I'm just messing with ya, this may or may not happen on occasion unless explicitly asked to stop... Seriously though, let me know if I go too far, still figuring out my boundaries.

Varonos - Noted...

Aalos - Anyway, what's on hand for breakfast? Could he check the freezer and tell us what's available? We'd do it ourselves, but we'd have to get a chair to stand on.

Varonos - Heh that's okay.

>he rummages through the fridge and freezer taking out sausage and eggs.

Varonos - There's plenty of food here, and in the basement's freezer there half a cow, so help yourself~

Aalos - anything from the pantry you need? wheres the coffee?

Varonos - in the pantry, second shelf.

>You open the pantry door, seeing naked Doukissa, she glares at you, with an intense "WTF" face. You smile and wink at her before closing the door.

>>822526
>>822601
Aalos - "on the porch?" We've heard of "on the fence," but not "on the porch." What does that expression mean?

Varonos - I must of phrased that wrong... last night, when we were together on the porch, I was okay with it and today, here and now, I still am. Does that make more sense?

>>822827
Aalos - If you can wait 40 or so minutes I could use some help slipping into some replacement parts and testing them.

Varonos - eum... *blush* wo-would those be the fe-female parts you talked about last night? I... I really shouldn't. Normally I'd be leaving soonish, but since I wont be swinging by the cafe I have enough time for breakfast, but not much else... So-sorry...

Aalos - I don't think I'll be able to get the imitation fur on without help, and want to make sure it looks right.

Varonos - I'm pretty sure you can get that on all by yourself, we have mirrors after all.

>You start making the coffee while he cooks ups the links of sausage. once the coffee is busy brewing you get busy yourself, rather noisily, moaning and panting unnecessarily. the fawn can't help but glance at you over his shoulder, blushing brightly as he stares. discreetly looking away when he thinks you see him... You arrive in the tall metal decanter used for frothing milk.
>>
No. 823150 ID: 3bdd52
File 150286322529.png - (465.99KB , 1000x750 , i53^cimgpsh_orig.png )
823150

>You season the reployds with a dash of cinnamon and brown sugar, before passing it through the steam pipe. It froths up but not as smooth of delicately as cream would. Pouring it into a mug you, pass hot coffee through it and stir gently. There's enough left to make three more. You try to make a leaf pattern but quickly realize you don't know how and make a decent spiral instead.

Aalos - here you go~

>Varonos puts the pan off the heat as he takes the mug nervously... He blushes as he sips the "Late" but his confidence comes back to him after only one sip. Blushing even brighter as his ears flap happily.

Varonos - MMnnn oh this is good, thank you Aalos~

Aalos - Glad you like it, there's always more where that came from.

Varonos - *giggle* sure thing friend, just remember what we talked about~

>He finishes making breakfast and sits in to dinning room, facing away from the kitchen, Doukissa takes the opportunity to sneak out, she's remarkably silent...

Eve - It's not that surprising, most zombies hunt by sound. It's normal that she of all people can open and close doors without making any noise... Not to say it's not impressive!

Varonos - there's still some left? I think I'll take another in my travel mug.

>>822549
>>822595
Aalos - So any way what exactly happened last night?

>He blushes

Varonos - lots of bad ideas and mistakes... I... Well I wanted to have a word with you, and you were... doing it with my sister... and I should of just walked away, but I... I just kinda started... can we not talk about it?

Aalos - sure sure, but after I passed out, what happened?

Varonos - yeah whats up with that?

Aalos - my tail is a bit broken, a lemon I'm told. it's my battery.

Varonos - oh, *sip* well sis chewed me out and I slank away like a slug and we're all pretending that none of it happened...

Aalos - is this normal?

Varonos - I think it's the normal reaction to these things... anywho I've gotta go, see yah latter little guy~

>He pours more reployds into a travel mug full of coffee and trots off with a very large and flat bag.

>You still have two coffees worth of frothed, "Vanilla" and you're alone in the house with Doukissa. you're package arrives in 20 minutes.

>_ _ _
>>
No. 823228 ID: a37482

Ask Doukissa if she would like to try Virtual Reality therapy; you use a VR helmet, some old zombie footage, and Trixie to simulate the worst parts of the zombie lockdown, allowing her to rationalize and break down her reinforced PTSD.
>>
No. 823229 ID: a363ac

>>823150
wait for package. ask Doukissa for help after it arrives.
>>
No. 823232 ID: 600f38

>>823150
Bring a latte to Doukissa, and let her know her brother left without noticing her.
>>
No. 823233 ID: 91ee5f

>>823150
Now that Varonos is gone, go knock on Doukissa's door and announce that it's you and her brother is gone.

Then repeat the question you asked earlier by saying, "Did I have to be uncomfortably shoved under a desk? If you keep putting me there, I'm going to turn into Quasimodo!"
>>
No. 823239 ID: 3740b1

>>823232
Since we have 20 minutes, that's just enough time to finish what we started. So after handing her the latte, hand her your "tic tac". In her butt.
>>
No. 823320 ID: fe7355

Lets make up two more "vanilla" lattes; One to drink ourselves and one to bring to Doukissa. Then we'll go knock on her bedroom door, inform her Varonos is gone and we brought her a latte and ask if she'd like us to make her breakfast.

Hey, Eve, is there a universal charger replacement we could order for our charger module? Or at least a UK version? I'd rather not us end up in a situation where we're almost out of juice and have a working power outlet but no adapter. Oh, and one with a longer cord too.

>>823233
That sounds to me like it's worded in a way she's not gonna be in the mood to hear right now. Perhaps instead just ask her to lay us out like we're sleeping if we lose power like that again so we don't wake up with a sore back.
>>
No. 823330 ID: 91ee5f

>>823320
It's meant to be a joke, not a complaint.
>>
No. 823339 ID: 3bdd52
File 150292592768.png - (316.54KB , 1000x750 , i54^cimgpsh_orig.png )
823339

>>823232
>>823233
>>823320
>You make more flavored coffee for Doukissa and yourself and knock politely on her door, Peeking in.

Aalos - Hey, Varonos is off to school and you got away undetected~

Doukissa - Hmmn yeah.

>she looks a little pouty as she adjusts her tank top, she's otherwise naked but her furry lower half covers up well.

Aalos - Say, Did I have to be uncomfortably shoved under a desk? If you keep putting me there, I'm going to turn into Quasimodo!

Doukissa - There's extension cables in the basement, frankly the cable you came with is too short.

Aalos - Alright, I brought you a special "Vanilla" Latte~ Would you like some breakfast?

>She begrudgingly takes the mug, still pouting, but her mood lifts a little after drinking some of it.

Aalos - You okay? Should I leave you alone?

Doukissa - What exactly is going on with you and my lil bro? like, what are you two up to?!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 823353 ID: 600f38

>>823339
"He's worried he might be either gay or want you to fuck him, and doesn't understand what that means.
He's confused because he's attracted to me, and I have guy parts.
He also said he wants to get addicted to my 'ice cream', but he doesn't want to watch me make it since it's really arousing to him and that makes him feel conflicted.
I'm gonna try to help him come to terms with his sexuality. I can't just let him suffer when I can help him.

I think the two of you are going to have to sit down and talk out your feelings. Maybe the three of us together."
>>
No. 823355 ID: 8d4593

>>823339
You'd think someone would be less conflicted after getting a blow job.
>>
No. 823372 ID: a363ac

>>823339
I am preforming science, and blowjobs. Let me know if you want to help with either.
>>
No. 823418 ID: 7d8168

He offered us some weed to try. We partook and offered some of the mind-altering recreational substance we have readily available. Then he asked where it came from, we told him... things got a bit weird after that, but we worked it out and I think we've both learned some things about each other as well as ourselves.

Anyway, I'm sorry our plan to distract him turned out so awkwardly, earlier. It's the morning and so our first thought went to breakfast but we were thinking fridge and he was thinking pantry, so we had to think fast to distract him.

Given her reaction to him peeking last night, I think we probably don't want to be quite as... straightforward as the previous suggestions. She might not take it well.
>>
No. 823437 ID: 13fded

Didn't you wanted me to construct his homosexual tendencies? I'm working on it!
>>
No. 823486 ID: 3bdd52
File 150299526187.jpg - (220.53KB , 1000x667 , drinking the coffee.jpg )
823486

>>823353
>>823418
He offered us some weed to try. We partook and offered some of the mind-altering recreational substance we have readily available. Then he asked where it came from, we told him... things got a bit weird after that, but we worked it out and I think we've both learned some things about each other as well as ourselves. He's confused because he's attracted to me, and I have guy parts.

Doukissa - Well yeah, my bro is into boys, you can see it from space. Just... don't take advantage of my lil brother okay? he's a creep, but, he's still my family...

Aalos - Anyway, I'm sorry our plan to distract him turned out so awkwardly, earlier. It's the morning and so our first thought went to breakfast but we were thinking fridge and he was thinking pantry, so we had to think fast to distract him.

>She drinks the coffee and seems to really enjoy it.

Doukissa - you said breakfast? three cans of tomato paste and a cup of coffee is gonna sit weird in my stomach if I don't eat something good... Mmnnn this would be great in a smoothy wouldn't it~?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 823489 ID: a363ac

>>823486
I feel like I should remind you that it is highly addictive in the not fun way when you can't get anymore.
you can make yourself something to eat and help me put on my new Skin then!
>>
No. 823508 ID: fe7355

Oh, yeah, tomato paste and coffee sounds like a great way to get a case of heartburn. [Knock back a swig of our coffee] So, you'd like me to make a smoothie with my personally produced ingredient in it for ya? I could do that, but I'd need your instruction since I've never made a smoothie before. And how big a smoothie would you like?

(Once you're both in the kitchen) ...Um, if you don't mind me asking, what set you off this morning? I'm sorry if I'm overstepping and I'll drop it if you want me to.

>>823489
C'mon, reploids are not highly addictive. It's not like we're shootin' liquid heroin outta our dick here. The addiction profile for reploids listed back in >>/questarch/737838 was "mildly addictive to most humanoid species," with a withdraw intensity similar to tobacco. And we can get patches that help remove the addiction for free. Which reminds me. [Add to next delivery: 32 count box of reploid counter-addiction patches] That way we'll have them on hand if and when they're needed

That said, I think we ought to tell Doukissa the whole addiction caution message, with the withdrawal symptoms, and that there are counter-addiction patches we can get for free. Also add that we put in a order for a box of them in our next delivery, just so they're on hand.
>>
No. 823509 ID: 094652

We were thinking more of a frozen cake, adding ice cream to a smoothie might be too addictive.

Speaking of tomato paste, why didn't you grab other stuff in the pantry? I hear the Chuckles have a decade-long shelf life, tomato paste doesn't have that many nutrients and you could have saved the rest for rations. If survivors normally stuffed their faces with a single foodstuff instead of pocketing excess and keeping a basic diet, I doubt their bodies were in peak condition to kill and run from zombies or even hide.

For scientific purposes, how do the zombies react to extreme levels of noise in large populations? Do they horde mindlessly? Develop basic instinctual tactics? Crowd together in waves to perform acts that no single zombie could ever hope to achieve?

One question bugs me. All the zombies who were "too far gone". There should be some stable tests to determine if the virus has caused enough brain damage to prevent stable recovery - what happens to all those zombies? Do they get injected to death, used for sport, experimentation? I'd ask if the government could imprison and experiment on former citizens by labeling them as incurable zombies, but they can do that to regular civies with similar PR costs anyway.
>>
No. 823514 ID: 91ee5f

>>823486
"Soooo.....why were you naked in the pantry and savagely eating tomato paste like it was going to be taken away from you? And why were you threatening me with a knife? And why didn't you want your brother to see you?"
>>
No. 823542 ID: 600f38

>>823486
"He said he wants to get addicted to my cum, but gets aroused when he thinks about where it comes from and then panics over being aroused.
Also, I don't think it was me he was trying to spy on last night~"
>>
No. 823574 ID: ce8772

"We could provide more, but so soon after cumming, we'll need a little assistance"
Don't be pushy and let her decide how she can help. Be a gentleman about it and stay small for the lady.
>>
No. 823840 ID: 3bdd52
File 150318564714.jpg - (286.39KB , 1000x829 , hanging titties.jpg )
823840

>>823514
Aalos - Soooo.....why were you naked in the pantry and savagely eating tomato paste like it was going to be taken away from you? And why were you threatening me with a knife? And why didn't you want your brother to see you?

Doukissa - I was having a nightmare and when I woke up I was still in it... I found cans, I didn't care what was in it, I didn't know when I'd see my next meal and then I saw a figure I didn't recognize so I made my intentions clear... Then you snapped me out of it... it had been a good long time since it got so bad, I thought I was getting better, I didn't want Varonos seeing me like that...

Aalos - but why where you naked?

Doukissa - I sleep naked...

Aalos - I thought you said you sleep with clothes on?

Doukissa - yeah when you're in my bed, you little perv~

>>823508
>That said, I think we ought to tell Doukissa the whole addiction caution message [...] Also add that we put in a order for a box of them in our next delivery, just so they're on hand.

>You pull up the data bank on reployds and inform Doukissa about it's properties, addictive nature and the patches.

Doukissa - so it's vanilla flavored liquid marijuana? sounds fine to me, I was about to roll up a blunt as a matter of fact.

Aalos - you smoke?

Doukissa - Medicinal, I take it to relieve stress, anxiety, panic attacks and night terrors... Don't tell my lil bro that I smoke indoors. That being said how long does this stuff keep? could you bottle some in case I wake up from a night terror and need a dose?

>>823509
>For scientific purposes, how do the zombies react to extreme levels of noise [...] what happens to all those zombies? [...]

Eve - I'd suggest not talking about that right now, but it's a decent question, I'll ask the internet! ... So apparently zombs are confused by large amounts of sound coming from many sources. When not hunting they wander aimlessly and do not form crowds with any real conviction. when the cleansing began, Litch was fired from dart guns at anyone and everyone within the contaminated sites. uninfected suffered mild comatose, infected where cured, recent zombs regained their minds and those too far gone died outright, soldiers where equipped with portable heart beat monitors to identify the state of the bodies. Though an extreme vast majority of zombs are cleansed or reclaimed, some very few still exist in laboratories to further studies that insure these horrible events never happen again. as a matter of public safety innumerable fail safes are implemented to prevent potential escape, including the laboratories being isolated on man made islands off the pacific coast... I hope that answers all your questions. cause that all I could find...

>>823574
>>823508
Aalos - Oh, yeah, tomato paste and coffee sounds like a great way to get a case of heartburn.

>You Knock back a swig of our coffee

Aalos - So, you'd like me to make a smoothie with my personally produced ingredient in it for ya? We could provide more, but so soon after cumming, we'll need a little assistance

Doukissa - oh really now, you naughty little boy~

>she finishes her mug and hands it to you

Doukissa - catch it in this.

>she leans over you and pulls her tank top up, the girls freckled jugs drop out, bouncing for a moment, she giggles as she waggles them in front of you.

Doukissa - There, is this enough for you to finish again, you little perv~?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 823847 ID: 094652

Attempt to @#$% her nipples.
>>
No. 823848 ID: 600f38

>>823840
"You still owe me a wild night. You sure you don't want to take the edge off and get your dopamine pumping?
I'd even play innocent and let you be the virgin-killer~"
>>
No. 823853 ID: 8d4593

>>823840
>little perv
>little perv

So my nickname is LP?
>>
No. 823861 ID: 90f3c0

"Things will go faster if you give me a hand~"
>>
No. 823881 ID: 3740b1

>>823861
Or how about you turn around and we make some hot sticky buns?
>>
No. 823882 ID: a363ac

>>823840
sure that will work.
>>
No. 823913 ID: fe7355

Hey, Eve, can you keep our willie from standing at full attention right away? I want to play this out to see if she'll give us a handjob too and popping a rock-hard boner immediately won't go with that. Start to bring it up to full erection when you think is best.

Give her a playful smile. "~Oh, I do like your freckles, no matter where they are... Yes, such a sight definitely helps, but it's not quite enough. Now, if you gave me some dactyl assistance, that would definitely put me over the top.~ ...But if the lady wishes I do so by myself, then I will. It'll just take a bit longer."

Y'know, a "vanilla" smoothie is sounding rather tasty right now. Lets make one to have with our breakfast too. Gotta check how much we've got in the tank first. [Status query: Reploid reserves] Then we'll ask Doukissa how much is needed for a smoothie, and if we have enough for two then adjust our ejaculation volume accordingly and tell her we're gonna make one for ourself as well. If there's not enough room in Doukissa's mug, we'll chug our coffee and use our mug as well.

>That being said how long does this stuff keep? could you bottle some in case I wake up from a night terror and need a dose?
I dunno, lemme look that up. [Database query: Subject: Reploid semen: Proper storage conditions; Length of time outside of proper storage conditions before unsafe to be consumed by <species:fawn>; Period of reproductive viability when outside of proper storage conditions]

Oh, and before we leave Doukissa's room, we should locate our pubes and reattach them, then throw our improvised dishcloth loincloth in the wash.

>>823881
We're supposed to be catchin' our "icing" for her smoothie, so sprayin' it all over her caboose is real counterproductive.
>>
No. 823967 ID: 3740b1

>>823913
And she's supposed to be paying us for the bet she lost still. I still don't want to be her sex pet and I think it's clear that's the role she'll put us in if we always just let her take the lead. Nothing wrong with trying for some equality in the relationship. And welching on a bet - regardless of snooping brothers - is always bad form. This lady promised us some butt bumping action and we aim to get it.
>>
No. 823978 ID: fe7355

>>823967
Oh, yeah, I agree she owes us anal. But pushing to collect on that before she has even had breakfast is probably gonna make her grumpy about it. I'd rather wait 'till she and us both are well fed and feelin' the reploid's effects so we're both in a good mood.
>>
No. 824003 ID: 600f38

>>823978
Yyyeahhh... Lets not stick her drink in her ass.
>>
No. 824017 ID: 3bdd52
File 150327554420.jpg - (270.52KB , 1000x873 , handjob.jpg )
824017

>>823913
> [Database query: Subject: Reploid semen: Proper storage conditions; Length of time outside of proper storage conditions before unsafe to be consumed by <species:fawn>; Period of reproductive viability when outside of proper storage conditions]

>>Ideal storage conditions:: Sealed and chilled at 1.6c >> Do not consume after 6-8 hours, if not [chilled] ... Do not consume after 6-8 days if chilled >> Reployds are fertile for 2 days on average ... use fresh reployds for highest fertility rate.

Aalos - so this stuff keeps for a few days in the fridge, but it's best fresh~

Doukissa - *giggle* of course it is...

>>823853
Aalos - So my nickname is LP?

Doukissa - heh, we'll see if it sticks~

>>823861
>>823913
Aalos - (Hey, Eve, can you keep our willie from standing at full attention right away? I want to play this out to see if she'll give us a handjob too and popping a rock-hard boner immediately won't go with that. Start to bring it up to full erection when you think is best.)

Eve - (Sure thing master)

>adjust our ejaculation volume accordingly

>>The 1stfall is set to a fixed amount of ejaculate

Aalos - Things will go faster if you give me a hand~

Doukissa - oh all right~

>she pouts playfully, takes her shirt off and pulls you up on her lap.

Doukissa - it's so cute~ *giggles* at least your tiny little prick gets a bit bigger when I rub it just right.

>she presses your head against her breasts as she strokes Eves shaft, you moan louder and cuter than you would normally, putting on a show for her.

Aalos - it's n-not that small...

Doukissa - *giggles* yeah it's not that small, like three inches? normal for someone your size~ and I still owe you for last night. Let's get back to that tonight once we get some rubbers in your size. *giggles*

>You're nearing arrival when you hear the front door swing open and slam shut!

Doukissa - ehh... what now?

Varonos - Sis! Next door Neighbors are moving in!!

Doukissa - So?!

Varonos - They're Humans!!

Doukissa - okay I have to check this out! I'm sorry LP, just finish without me. I'll make it up to you...

>She shuffles a shirt on and leaves the room.

>Finish without her?
>Wait?
>Follow?
>_ _ _
>>
No. 824019 ID: 094652

Follow, must study.
>>
No. 824022 ID: e420b6

>>824017
Curse the cruel fates that deny you once again!

Also finish up then go see what the fuss is about.
>>
No. 824025 ID: 91ee5f

>>824017
>Varonos
What's he still doing here?! Shouldn't he be at college by now?! Is he ditching his classes or something?!

>They're Humans!!
>okay I have to check this out!
Are humans so rare around here that they're really that interesting to watch move in next door?

>What do?
I guess we'd better go follow her to take a look and see what's so special about these humans.
>>
No. 824031 ID: 600f38

>>824017
Follow her.
Sorry, Eve. We're trying to get HER to get us off.
>>
No. 824120 ID: fe7355

Well, looks like the consensus is we're following Doukissa. However, we can't just go walkin' outside naked. We need some clothes. Lets check her closet and see if there's any shirts big enough to drape to our knees, or at least over our groin. And we should also look around for our groin fur and reattach it if we find it.
>>
No. 824121 ID: 3740b1

Follow, but do follow naked and with a hard on. That's what she gets for leaving us hanging.
>>
No. 824130 ID: a363ac

>>824017
say hello to the neighbors introduce yourself as the maid.
>>
No. 824147 ID: 3bdd52
File 150337393911.png - (316.85KB , 1000x750 , gonna check.png )
824147

>>824019
>>824025
>>824031
>>824120
>>824130
>You put a long shirt on, non descriptive and red, you also find the loin fur and put it on... rushing after them, you find Varonos peeking through the window at them, Doukissa is getting her coat on.

Varonos - Why are humans here? Why would they possibly come to our land?

Doukissa - I don't know, that's why I'm gonna ask.

Varonos - You're gonna talk to them?!

Doukissa - Yes I'm gonna talk to them, they're our neighbors.

Varonos - bu-But they're humans?! American trash!!

Doukissa - Well they're not American anymore, they may be humans, but they're part of the united kingdoms now.

Varonos - They don't belong here...

Doukissa - Varonos, they live right next door. Don't be racist alright?

Varonos - *pout*
>>
No. 824148 ID: 3bdd52
File 150337394430.png - (316.36KB , 991x750 , new humans.png )
824148

>You follow outside, Doukissa doesn't seem to like that you followed her but doesn't say anything about it... outside it's warm, the snow is melting... There's a large moving truck with a landing in front of the next house driveway. Minotaurs are carrying boxes out of the truck and into the house... You spot two humans, one man and one woman... you catch a glimpse of two more, children by the size, they're both inside... The man is rather over dressed, wearing an entire bear and a ragged green robe. The woman is dressed in green as well with a large fur boa.

Doukissa - Hi there, I'm Doukissa Argyris, I live next door.

Man - Why hello D'ere~ I'm Green-horn and this is my wife Maddy.

Doukissa - I'm not gonna call you by your druid name.

Man - Oh fine, m'names Liam Tremblay.

Doukissa - Good to meet you two, what brings you across the pond?

Liam - I'm a man of faith, ah figured I should be here~

Doukissa - *giggle* Oh please, I'm a card shark, don't lie to me Liam...

Liam - Pa-pardon?

Doukissa - Druids don't dress like that, haven't for years.

Liam - oh.. eum... Sorry, well I just really want people to know I'm a druid...

Doukissa - Please Liam, we'll be living very close, don't start our friendship like this...

Liam - *sigh* I got in a bit of trouble and exile was better than... It's not bad Eh! I swear!

Doukissa - Don't worry, I can see it... I'm glad you came out with it and know that I don't judge you, incest runs in my family too, personally I think it's beautiful, love should have no limits...

Maddy - It's... that obvious?

Doukissa - I've got an eye for these things~ It's rather tolerated here but don't go around shouting about it.

Liam - I wasn't planning on it... Wh-what's that little fellow?

Doukissa - Oh this... this is my...

Aalos - I'm the maid.

Maddy - A robot maid?

Doukissa - I guess that's a way to put it... he's more like a boyfriend...

Liam - I don't think that's normal eh?

Doukissa - Really, you're gonna judge me?

Liam - Point taken!

Doukissa - Alright Aalos, I can tell you're burning with questions, just don't me a weirdo about it...

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824153 ID: 600f38

>>824148
Incest runs in the family, 'eh?
So, your mother and father? You and your brother? What kind of genetic defects have you accumulated?

Also, what do you have against humans? What happened?
>>
No. 824154 ID: 094652

Okay, "Mister Druid", if you really have a degree in druid mechanics, what's the square root of the hibernation patterns of a displaced cold-blooded arctic mammal? What is the tensile strength of the electromagnetic pull between an avian's flight navigation organ and the entire planet? What is the approximate trajectory of mushroom spores from infestations on the butt?

And other dumb questions so they'll stop pretending to be druids. Then ask them about the REAL social dynamic between Americans and their big-ass government. Why is everything spiraling out of control?

>>824153
What
>>
No. 824159 ID: 7d8168

I'm here to research social interactions, actually, so I thought I'd introduce myself with a joke. Were you surprised? Would you say the idea was funny, or did the eccentricity of the idea not provoke feelings of mirth?

Also, I've spoken to this family about how artificial lifeforms are thought of in the Kingdoms, how are they considered and treated in America?
>>
No. 824179 ID: 5bcb58

Tell us of MURICA!!

>>824153
Can I preempt this from being asked please?
>>
No. 824182 ID: a363ac

>>824148
so has my skin got here yet? also when is the orgy?
>>
No. 824192 ID: 91ee5f

>>824153
No.

>>824154
No.

>>824159
Don't say that! They might think we're some sorta spy robot or something and think we're invading their privacy! Don't make the former Americans not trust their neighbors!

>>824179
>Can I preempt this from being asked please?
Yes.

>>824182
Oh, come on! You don't just ask things like that out loud!
>>
No. 824209 ID: 8cb228

Alright, serious suggestions, hmmm. how about:

"I'd love to learn more about America. Say, can you make any of the regional foods?"
>>
No. 824347 ID: 8d4593

The real question here is:
Do either of you play pathfinder?
>>
No. 824348 ID: 91ee5f

>>824347
That's a big no.

Adding more people will just slow it down! And after seeing how racist Varonos was, he'll hate us for inviting them to our game and just refuse to play with them/us!
>>
No. 824555 ID: b7b2a9

>>824348
Asking if they play and inviting them to the group are different things
>>
No. 824567 ID: 91ee5f

>>824555
True, but will Varonos see it that way?

He's already expressed how much he doesn't like them, so if they happen to say yes to an invite over to play, he's not going to want to play anymore and he's going to hate us for inviting them over.
>>
No. 824601 ID: 3bdd52
File 150352618382.png - (287.28KB , 1000x750 , deer girl.png )
824601

[Oh my god sorry giant wall of dialogue and exposition with a single portrait I'm sorry]

>>824179
>>824209
Aalos - I'd love to learn more about America.

Liam - we'll we're from Quebec, that's in Canada way up north. It's very cold most of the year and in the summer is very very humid and hot... but we're nice people, we have a culture of kindness and acceptance~

>The wife scoffs and looks upset

Liam - Even though we've been exiled... We Canadians pride our self in showing kindness to others!

Doukissa - I guess it's strictly legal reasons that pushed you out?

Liam - No...

>He looks upset

Liam - America as you probably know is a capitalist theocracy so...

>Doukissa looks confused

Doukissa - I don't really know how your legal system works...

Liam - Well... the Pope is elected by god, and He and the bishops elect a president, who with the congress run the country... So the laws are tightly bound by religion you see...

Doukissa - Ahhh so...

Liam - yeah, people take religion very seriously in America...

Doukissa - do you have a lot of non humans in Canada?

Liam - we do! there's Aasimars and elfs and dwarfs an even half breeds~ but south of the border it's hard to see any non humans...

>Varonos leaves the house and waves down a buss. Liam and Maddy wave to him smiling but he responds with a rude gesture...

Maddy - oh...

Doukissa - that's my brother, he's not very fond of humans...

Maddy - I'm sorry.

Doukissa - Don't be, he's been racist ever since dad died in Iraq.

Liam - I'm sorry...

Doukissa - hey don't be, you didn't kill my pops~

Maddy - I'm still sorry, it must be terrible...

Doukissa - I've had time to adjust, I'm fine now... just give my brother some space.

>A girl wanders over exited to see a fawn, she's wearing a green hooded sweater with lots of real fur sewn too it and long rabbit ears. She has a tabard over her hoody and a deer skull belted to her hood, the skull has painted carvings along the horns... her costume has a lot more work put into it than the others... she looks really happy and smiles widely, her oral hygiene is terrible, crooked yellow teeth with two visible cavities line her mouth.

Girl - Howdy!! I'm White-Snake!

Liam - This is my daughter Trisha.

Trisha - But you can call me white-Snake! I'm really happy to be here! this place is soo nice hahaha!! Golly miss you're so pretty!

Doukissa - th-thanks, my name is Doukissa

Trish - Can I touch your tail?!

Doukissa - Eum... no.

Trish - AAwwww!! oh well we'll be friends right? ohh a robot!! you'll be my friend!

Maddy - Trisha, calm down.

>The girls starts doing breathing exercises...

>>824159
Aalos - Say, I've spoken to this family about how artificial lifeforms are thought of in the Kingdoms, how are they considered and treated in America?

Liam - zero rights... How is it here?

Doukissa - Halfway between an infant and a car...

>>824347
Aalos - Do either of you play pathfinder?

Trish - Oh My God Yes!! You play Pathfinder!? CanIplaywithyouguyspleaseIwannaplaysobadly!?!

Doukissa - *snicker* yeah maybe I'll talk to my dm about it... heh that would make Varonos squirm.

Trish - Who's varonos?

Doukissa - my little brother, he doesn't like humans.

Trish - I will make him my friend!

Liam - dear, you can't force people to like you

Trish - I will teach him to not hate humans through friendship!!

Liam - *sigh*

Aalos - Say, can you make any of your regional foods?

Maddy - of course!

Liam - Say! maybe you'd would like to come over for supper tonight? we could cook up something from our home town~!

Maddy - Hun we just moved in...

Liam - Heh It'll be fine~

Doukissa - I don't wanna impose...

Liam - I insist~!

Doukissa - What do you say Aalos? wanna spend time with these guys tonight or stay home with me?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824608 ID: 8d4593

Getting to know people is fun. I wouldn't mind going over.
>>
No. 824611 ID: af9b1d

How about making it a bit of a potluck? We both make something to share with each other?
>>
No. 824620 ID: 094652

>Free food
>Free food
>Free food
>>
No. 824621 ID: 600f38

>>824601
Don't we have Pathfinder tonight? Invite Trish to that on the condition that she roll up a character before she shows up. Or she can play the Elf that may or may not be about to get cooked.
Either way she can have a Big-Damn-Heroes moment in-game, and get to know some people in the general ballpark of her age.

Speaking of which, how old is Trish? It's hard to tell with her dressed in an animal flesh cloak. Has she passed her adulthood certification test yet?
(If she's an adult, we can see if we can play matchmaker with her and Varonos~)

What faction killed your dad, Doukissa? It might help your brother to channel his anger at a specific target.

Say, could we apply for citizenship? Take a test and get declared legally-a-person? If all the current automatons and golems are so simple that they're effectively no more than wards of their owners then the law isn't really fit for us.
Come to think of it, we could claim to be a refugee of an as-yet uncontacted biomechanical species - claim we've been displaced from our home due to 'ecological crisis'.

Trish: Making friends-and-more is our reason for being!
>>
No. 824638 ID: 3bdd52
File 150353538006.png - (363.60KB , 1000x750 , waving down a cab.png )
824638

>>824611
Aalos - How about making it a bit of a potluck?

Doukissa - oh right yeah a potluck, it's the full moon festival tonight!

Liam - That's tonight?!

Doukissa - yeah~! It'll be a great way for you to meet the town folks, you know since you're all druids~!

Maddy - alright I guess I've got my hands full... oh here's the cab come on kids we've gotta go downtown to get our papers all worked up.

>The taxi cab stops and rolls the window down, the driver grumbles something in Spanish and drives away without the family.

Maddy - h-Hey!! What the heck!?

Doukissa - *sigh* I'm sorry about that... I'll call a taxi that wont judge you...

>She dials a number.

Doukissa - hey yeah I need a Taxi, get me Agathe specifically... sure I'll hold... Hey my cousin~! How you doing? ... yeah... that's great, say could you swing by my place, I've got a few friends who need a ride, they tip really well~

>She gives a sideways smile at Maddy who rolls her eyes...

Doukissa - yeah oh by the way they're humans, just moved in. they'll need a trustworthy driver so make sure to give them your card~ alright, see you in a bit... He'll be over real quick.

Maddy - thanks

Doukissa - hey, you'll get through this. It's a small community, it wont take long for you to grow on us~

Maddy - I hope so...

>>824621
Aalos - Don't we have Pathfinder tonight?

Doukissa - nah that's tomorrow.

Aalos - How old are you Trish?

Trish - I'm sixteen, going on seventeen.

Aalos - What faction killed your dad, Doukissa? It might help your brother to channel his anger at a specific target.

Doukissa - G.S.C.F. golden sphinx coalition forces... Varonos doesn't see a specific military group as being the enemy but humans at large... *sigh*

>The other cab rolls up, the fawn driver is very courteous and opens the doors for them.

Doukissa - see you tonight~!

Liam - well I've got my papers in order, but I've got plenty of boxes to open and an oven to install...

Doukissa - we wont keep you.

>He heads indoors and you head back. your package is just about here...

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824649 ID: 3bdd52
File 150353934422.png - (183.88KB , 1000x651 , package.png )
824649

>Before long a drone arrives in the back yard, it struggles to fly with so many boxes but lands.

Doukissa - okay what is that?

>As you approach it, it scans you top to bottom and bleeps happily~

>>Incoming transmission:: thank you for your purchase of:: [-Belcher 2-Tendr1l-Shev'R1-Horn attachment-Layline art-Synthfur-Aalos energy reserve] :: !!Please read instructions carefully before using any of these products!! ::

>>Tg007 Please leave your defective [Aalos energy reserve] with the drone to return it to mother
>>Tg007 Please leave your [corrupt file drive] with the drone to return it to mother

>>Warning:: Tg006 filled a missing objects claim for 1 [2stfall], if found please report it immediately ::

>> Incoming personal message :: Hey lil bro it's me LoveMachine, I lost a package, if you happen to get it by mistake, just like... don't open it and send it back. Administration wont reward you or anything but... Well I'd be extremely grateful to see my package back unopened... Influential as I am, I can be rather charitable when I'm happy~ Anywho if you see it contact me. ::

Doukissa - hey Aalos, you okay? whats all this?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824657 ID: 5c99d7

>>824649
"THIS is what the incompetent Post Office SHOULD be doing! Wait, where's my Moth3r mod?"
>>
No. 824661 ID: 91ee5f

>>824649
Make sure you give the drone the things it wants you to give it.

>What's all this?
"A delivery. Mostly extra parts for me."

We should probably explain how this system works to Doukissa. The science points and special shop that we have access to and all that stuff.
>>
No. 824673 ID: a363ac

>>824649
It's my skin and tentacles
>>
No. 824681 ID: 600f38

>>824649
Swap the energy reserves, then give the drone the corrupt file drive and the defective energy reserve.

>>824661
Yeah, lets give her the short version and have her help with the install.
We don't need the help, but I get the feeling she'll enjoy holding the tentacles.
>>
No. 824682 ID: 600f38

>>824681
Also, read the instructions carefully before use!
If something goes wrong and we can quote the instructions back at them then they're going to assume we followed them!
>>
No. 824722 ID: 35089a

>Missing 2ndfall
>Missing Wormhole capable time manipulating dick
>ohShit.jpg
>>
No. 824724 ID: e420b6

>>824649
>missing 2(st?)ndfall
haha shit, well that's not something we want getting abused by anyone (other than us) so yeah keep an ear out for acts of improbable sex.

>what's all this?
"My dedication to science has been rewarded, upgrades have arrived."
>>
No. 824741 ID: 3740b1

>>824608
>>824611
>>824620

Damn you cockblocking bastards! Poor Eve is never gonna get a piece of Doukissa if we keep jumping at every distraction that comes along.

Return the requested defective parts, and if 006's package is in there return that too. As fun as it may be to have a "toy" like that, it's not really necessary for our current goals, and better to have a demigod as a friend than an enemy.

Then ask Doukissa to help us try on our new parts.
>>
No. 824742 ID: fe7355

"Oh, sorry, I was reading the message and invoice the drone transmitted. This is a delivery from my superiors of parts for me, mostly ones I purchased with my research points. I get points for research data I collect that I can spend on parts and other kit. I also got some starter points I had to spend immediately or lose. There's a couple things in there I didn't spend points on too: A replacement for my defective power cell tail, and a full body synthfur skin that'll hopefully let me pass as a normal kobold. Now, could you help me unload the drone and take this stuff inside, please?"

Lets move to unstrap the packages, carry them in and open 'em. Check if everything on the invoice is accounted for and not damaged or missing bits. Except don't open any package that might look like TG006's 2ndfall. And also make sure Doukissa doesn't accidentally open it either. If we find it, we'll contact TG006 and send it back.

We better read the instructions fully before continuing, especially the ones for our energy cell tail. I do not want to risk botching installing that. "Doukissa, I'm probably gonna need your help attaching my new tail. I want to get that done with right away so the drone isn't waiting about to take the defective tail back." I hope a box for the defective tail and the corrupted file disc was included in the shipment.

"Hey, where's the box that I arrived in? I want to check the address it was supposed to go to because I got a theory about why a package addressed to Montreal ended up in the U.K. when Mr. Tremblay said his family was from Quebec. I think I may have supposed to have been sent to his family, but they got exiled here and that change wasn't caught before I was shipped and I had to be redirected in transit. And then I was delivered to the wrong address in the end. I also want to check the postage and postmarks on the box." ...Actually, I could send a query back up to Mother to ask why we were delivered so far astray from the address on our box, so I'll do that too.

"You get a load of Trisha's teeth? Holy shit, they looked horrible, like she hasn't brushed or flossed them in years. I really have to wonder what the reason for that is. ...They do have dentists and floss and toothbrushes and fluoridated water in Canada, right? It's not like there's some bizarre religious prohibition against oral hygiene over there, is there?"

Was that missing object claim for a 2ndfall and misspelled or for some other part we haven't heard of before? [Query parts database: 2stfall] I figure it's a 2ndfall since it involves "Love Machine," but wouldn't he have gotten one already since he was the one who undoubtedly proposed it? Just how long has the 2ndfall been available?

>>824657
>Wait, where's my Moth3r mod?
Mother said she was out of breast sets that'd fit our torso and it'd be a day before she birthed a set for us. And she most likely is gonna send us just the basic Moth1r model (2 RP) and not the third tier Moth3r model (10 RP) since it's a freebie for us.

>>824741
It's only 8:00 AM. We got the whole rest of the day to get it on with Doukissa, and with our new parts, so calm down, 'k.
>>
No. 824756 ID: 5bcb58

>>824724
Is it supposed to be 2stfall or 2ndfall?
Cause if it is the Quantum dick Eve talk about last thread then this could be a problem, all we need is for some crazy asshole to find it and reverse engineer it and then do something stupid.
>>
No. 824767 ID: fe7355

>>824742
I'm going to change my choice of action regarding the 2ndfall if we find it to keeping it. Not using it, but just keeping it, not saying anything about it and hiding it. Because I don't trust anyone who's so colossally egotistical they put on the guise of a living golden (sex) god and founded a cult to worship them. Letting TG006 get his hands on a 2ndfall would give him real god-like powers, unlike the facade of godliness he's put up, and that spells out big trouble.
>>
No. 824769 ID: 3bdd52
File 150359940856.png - (435.60KB , 1000x680 , talking to brother.png )
824769

>>824657
>>824742
Aalos - Oh, sorry, I was reading the message and invoice the drone transmitted. THIS is what the incompetent Post Office SHOULD be doing!

Doukissa - Heh I think amazon wants to do this?

Aalos - This is a delivery from my superiors of parts for me, mostly ones I purchased with my research points.

Doukissa - re-research points? *sigh* every time I think you're joking about that science stuff...

Aalos - I get points for research data I collect that I can spend on parts and other kit. I also got some starter points I had to spend immediately or lose. There's a couple things in there I didn't spend points on too: A replacement for my defective power cell tail, and a full body synthfur skin that'll hopefully let me pass as a normal kobold. Now, could you help me unload the drone and take this stuff inside, please?

>Doukissa helps you detach the boxes, cutting the zip ties with a knife attached to her keychain, the one she threatened you with... she has a lot of things attached to that keychain, a spoon, a bottle opener, a can opener, flashlight...

>>ETA Before drone departure:: 1H ::

>You bring the boxes inside and carefully lay them out making sure everything is here...

Aalos - Hey, where's the box that I arrived in? I want to check the address it was supposed to go to because I got a theory about why a package addressed to Montreal ended up in the U.K. when Mr. Tremblay said his family was from Quebec.

Doukissa - yeah I wonder that too... Just so you know, you're mine now. even if you were supposed to be theirs, okay?

>She looks a bit worried as she looks for the box, you set to reading the labels on the boxes in front of you...

1 [SM] Belcher2, unit shipped to TG007
1 Tendr1l, unit shipped to TG007
1 [SM] Shev'R1, unit shipped to TG007
1 Horn attachment [backswept], unit shipped to TG007
1 Layline art [blue hearts], unit shipped to TG007
1 [SM] Synthfur, unit shipped to TG007
1 [SM] aalos energy reserve, unit shipped to TG007
1 2ndFall, unit shipped to TG006

Aalos - ([Query parts database: 2stfall] I figure it's a 2ndfall since it involves "Love Machine," but wouldn't he have gotten one already since he was the one who undoubtedly proposed it? Just how long has the 2ndfall been available?)

>> Unit TG006 [LoveMachine] designed and requested the 2ndFall at full expense... due to the complicated nature involving it's [umbral matter generator, empiric conversion system, [REDACTED] and voidspawn pretanator] construction of 2ndfall requires [7/months]

>You reply to love machines pm connecting to his number...

LoveMachine - Hello little brother, you've got the love machine speaking~

Eve - Hi Grand master~!

LoveMachine - Hi Eve~

Eve - Hi Eve!

Eve - Hi Eve!

Eve - Hi 007

Aalos - hey Eve, so I got some packages by drone and your 2ndfall was lumped in by mistake

LoveMachine - Did you open it?

Aalos - not yet.

LoveMachine - Mmmuuurrr~ that's good... so little brother, if you could hand it over to the drone unopened that would be great, remember to be nice to those drones, they're basically your cousins...

Aalos - you sound... busy.

LoveMachine - Always am, that being said you deserve a reward. Between my wealth of RP, piles of cash, religious influence and connections with the Yakusa, I could get just about anything for my favorite little brother~ So what'll it be Birthday boy?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824775 ID: 91ee5f

>>824769
It's Donquixote Doflamingo!
Let's return LoveMachine's thing to him.

Although, I'm not sure if we should ask for more RP to spend on/save for more mods or if we should ask for some money to give to Doukissa and her family as a thank you gift to them for letting us stay with them. What does everyone else think?

Also, don't forget to give the drone your defective tail and the flash drive containing Trixie!
>>
No. 824778 ID: 3740b1

What about a second body that we could swap between? Since he's so RP wealthy it should be within reach.

If that's doable, we should ask for an accurate copy of Kelda. What tabletop nerd hasn't wanted to actually BE their character from time to time?

If that's out of reach we could ask Doukissa for ideas.

(I'm personally going to believe that returning it to 006 isn't going to result in a bad end scenario. He seems so genuinely sex obsessed it's hard to see him as the world conquering/ending type. He already seems to have an unending supply of conquests at hand, and who would he fuck if he destroyed reality?
>>
No. 824779 ID: ced636

Your cult has many temples all throughout Japan right. Maybe some pilgrims could open one in a small town where the brother of their god was discovered.
>>
No. 824787 ID: 8d4593

What about a Powerful sensor package?

So far everything around here has been peachy, but from what we've heard this world can be unusually hostile at times. Having an absolute eye on our surroundings could prove useful.

Also, it would open up voyeuristic ranged research opportunities.
>>
No. 824797 ID: d36af7

Hold on to this favor in case you need something big and urgent later on. Lifting a curse, rescue from a secret government lab planning 'destructive analysis' on your amazing future tech, fleeing an outbreak of drug-resistant zombies, anything like that.
>>
No. 824809 ID: 8b2654

>>824769
TG006: "If you've got that much RP kicking around then is buying me one of these an option on the table? I'd like to be able to chrono-fuck somebody so hard they cum a week before we start.
I'd ask about being declared a god, but I'm looking into more cultural and lifestyle research and people act different around authority.

So, if a 2stfall isn't an option, then how about a spare body? Something so we could let Eve use for business and pleasure?
Shopping list for that is (In order of priority) Eve's appearance, 1stfall+, Moth3r, Phot1, mobile communications, Tendr2l, gender altering nanites 3, and maybe an Empathic receiver and The Egg.

Doukissa: "I didn't know you were that big on D&S~
Fun's fun, but don't you think it's a bit early in our relationship to think about being owned full time? Besides, I'm more of a switch.
Are you bi? Because I'd like to have you as a partner in crime for kinky adventures~"
>>
No. 824869 ID: fe7355

This isn't for fulfilling our reward, but you got any mods and parts you don't use anymore just collecting dust? I figure with all the upgrades you've gotten you have a bunch cluttering up the place, and I wouldn't be above taking hand-me-downs from our big brother. I know for sure you're not gonna need your current dick once you get this 2ndfall. So send us a list of what you got you'd be willing to part with for us to pick from.

Thought you ought to know we caught a virus. Don't know the vector it came in on, but it was present at or before we updated our Eve because it gliched out and created a new AI based on a combination of her previous version and our AI pattern. That AI has been quarantined and loaded into a disc we're gonna send up to Mother for analysis. But what's got me real worried this means whoever made this virus had access to dev tools based on our system architecture, something which nobody in this world but us should have. You haven't encountered a virus compatible with us before, have you?

And please be mindful about what systems you connect to and what you download, big bro. It'd be a disaster if you got corrupted by a virus and under the control of whoever made it, especially once you got a 2ndfall installed. Be careful, 'k.
>>
No. 824883 ID: bcc83c

A 2ndfall of our own
Barring that that
>>824787
Otherwise this
>>824779
And if none of those are possible then money. Enough money that we never have to worry about money.
>>
No. 824884 ID: 90f3c0

To get fucked by the legendary LoveMachine~
>>
No. 824901 ID: fe7355

Oh, I just got a idea: What if we switched over to researching the female side of social and sexual interaction rather than male? 006 has already worked the male side of sexual research so much that he's already picked all the low hanging fruit and then some. And also, since the horrible demise of our sister 003 there haven't been female-by-default TG models, so this is a research area that likely hasn't been explored nearly as much. We could work to be the female counterpart to 006, one day designing a female equivalent to the 2ndfall. ...And then pay Love Machine a visit.~
>>
No. 824905 ID: a363ac

>>824884
"fuck me"
>>
No. 824966 ID: 3bdd52
File 150364875002.png - (368.13KB , 1000x750 , bro dude bro.png )
824966

>>824884
>>824905
Aalos - To get fucked by the legendary LoveMachine~

LoveMachine - Bro trust me I would in a heart beat, but sadly I'm in Hokkaido and you're in Cornwall, we could not be any farther apart unless we both got in space ships and flew in different directions...

>>824883
>>824809
Aalos - If you've got that much RP kicking around then is buying me one of these an option on the table? I'd like to be able to chrono-fuck somebody so hard they cum a week before we start.

LoveMachine - MMnnnn don't we all... that might be a bit out of reach at the moment, but maybe in a near future you might get a little gift... I think I can make them a little more affordable, if only I could get my hands on that original still in box.

>>824809
>>824883
>>824779
Aalos - Your cult has many temples all throughout Japan right. Maybe some pilgrims could open one in a small town where the brother of their god was discovered.

LoveMachine - a lesser man would laugh and say sure... but I'm not that, there are already pilgrims on route to your current location, they're planning on building a shrine on a hill in a forest, the deed is payed for, the supplies are in storage, all their paper work is in order, they all booked a single boying747... Apparently it caused some flight delays in your town? anywho, I didn't ask them to do it. When I found out about you, I put a registry in the good book that you, my brother, son of the highgoddess, mistress of the holy flesh was born. and within minutes a pilgrimage was formed... they know not to intrude in your daily life and to leave you alone if you don't ask for attention. To disturb the divine research is an abomination, to impede, blasphemy. But they're there for you... I hope you don't think lowly of me and my religion... I truly want to help people, we're all about love and tolerance and MMmnnnnn family~

Aalos - right... Good to know...

>>824883
>>824787
Aalos - What about a Powerful sensor package?

LoveMachine - I could hook you up with a little creation of mine, just don't letMMmmm-mom know you have it, and especially not that I made and gave it to you. Mother outlawed in depth cerebral scanning under the basis that readings peoples minds and intentions is "unethical" *Pppfff* anywho it's a thing I made a while back called a crown node. It'll let you see without your eyes, even through walls and yes clothes... and though skin and bones and stuff its very useful, it'll also let you hear without your ears, picks up radio signals, lets you tap into phone calls, read peoples minds... and the last big up for it, is it lets you feel, without your body... I'll let your imagination swim a bit on the practical uses of that~

Aalos - That sounds amazing...

LoveMachine - Happy birthday~

Aalos - thanks!

LoveMachine - oh one more thing... Eves form an S-link real quick

Eves - YESes SIRir, RIGHTght AWAYway GRANDanMASTERter!

>You feel a bridge like connection with you and your brother...

LoveMachine - Let me just... enter these numbers... alright break the connection

Eve - sure thing Grand Master!
Eve - sure thing Grand Master!

LoveMachine - I've added my credit info into the spotpass in your right palm. Go nuts, the state pays for it.

Aalos - th-thanks! but why?

LoveMachine - because money helps... especially when you're starting out. I didn't have that kind of luck, wolfy still doesn't have that kind of luck! Bastard wont take my money...

Aalos - well thank you~

>>824869
Aalos - Oh! Thought you ought to know we caught a virus. Don't know the vector it came in on, but it was present at or before we updated our Eve because it gliched out and created a new AI based on a combination of her previous version and our AI pattern. That AI has been quarantined and loaded into a disc we're gonna send up to Mother for analysis. But what's got me real worried this means whoever made this virus had access to dev tools based on our system architecture, something which nobody in this world but us should have. You haven't encountered a virus compatible with us before, have you?

LoveMachine - no I haven't... that's scary... *Bbrrr* if I could loose my boner I would right now... but you have it on a flash drive? Ehhh if you send it to mom she'll be super humane with it! she wont get anything done! send it to me instead, slip it in my box, I'll crack her open and see what she really is and make sure who ever did this is dealt with, definitively...

Eve - Did you say it formed an AI?

Eve - yeah it was creepy!

LoveMachine - okay, if that's the case I'll try to spare her, but the important thing is getting to the bottom of this!

Aalos - Just please be mindful about what systems you connect to and what you download, big bro. It'd be a disaster if you got corrupted by a virus and under the control of whoever made it, especially once you got a 2ndfall installed. Be careful, 'k.

LoveMaster - Yeah you're not wrong lil bro... I'll be extra careful. And you to okay, this world is full of dangerous people, be smart be safe. and if anything goes wrong, you have me. I'll get you out of any bind okay?

Aalos - thanks.

LoveMachine - I mean it, anyone who messes with my family, gets it. no bodies not traces... MMMmmnnnmm... literally ninjas~

>You end up awkwardly hanging up and getting back to the boxes.

>>824901
Aalos - (Oh, I just got a idea: What if we switched over to researching the female side of social and sexual interaction rather than male? 006 has already worked the male side of sexual research so much that he's already picked all the low hanging fruit and then some. And also, since the horrible demise of our sister 003 there haven't been female-by-default TG models, so this is a research area that likely hasn't been explored nearly as much. We could work to be the female counterpart to 006, one day designing a female equivalent to the 2ndfall. ...And then pay Love Machine a visit.~)

Eve - (you're not wrong, we could go down that path!)

>you look at the flash drive and wonder if you should hand it over to mom or give it to your brother...

Doukissa - Hey so... We got more letters addressed to Liam Tremblay... and its the same postal code... I guess you were supposed to be theirs... I suppose you could go to them, since you were intended to... if you want... B-but I'd like to keep you... with me. I'd like to keep you around, I've grown very fond of your company~

>she looks a bit distressed...

>_ _ _
>>
No. 824972 ID: e420b6

>>824966

> mom will be super humane, send it to me instead.
As much as I think Love machine probably has a comparatively 'innocent' god complex, I don't think I'm okay with him having both the quantum sex organ and a sentient corrupt sex drive in close proximity (not to mention he isn't making it a secret that he won't play nice to find out how it ticks)

>she looks a bit distressed.
Don't worry, you're stuck with us, also who would be that guy and skip out on a pathfinder campaign only one session in?
>>
No. 824973 ID: 3740b1

Guess a second body wasn't even worth asking about. The crown sounds fun - long as we use it often for perverted nude snoopin- I mean science. For science.

I'm throwing my trust at 006. He seems a lot more worldly and practical than Mother. Send him the virus. He's should know to be safe while handling the virus since he's forewarned. Mother I could see borking up and getting infected. (She may also, knowingly or unknowingly, be the source - Nier Automata anyone?)
>>
No. 824974 ID: 3740b1

Oh, and obviously stay with fawn family. Humans are boring and at least one of the kids is under the age of consent so that's a whole can of worms to avoid.
>>
No. 824975 ID: 094652

>TG006 or Mom
Send it to your mother, viruses should not be underestimated and your brother is arrogant.

>Doukissa or Tremblays
We could do a time share thing.
>>
No. 824981 ID: a363ac

>>824966
make a whole bunch of thinking poses and "Hmmmmmm" "Mmmmm", and "Ehhhhh" noises and after Doukissa looks sufficiently worried or minute passes laugh at the silly worried face she is making and say you already imprinted on her so she doesn't need to worry.
>>
No. 824983 ID: 91ee5f

>>824966
No, seriously, he looks like Donquixote Doflamingo from One Piece!

After you send everything to where they belong, ask Doukissa if she wants to help you install your new mods.

>>824981
This! XD
>>
No. 824985 ID: 600f38

>>824966
"Doukissa, contrary to the laws of the land I AM a person. I go where I like and stay with who I like.
I'm staying here."

Give her a grin
"Besides, what kind of person would think a little thing like a bungled delivery was reason to abandon their girlfriend?"

Send the corrupt AI to Mom. It's the more ethical option. Plus, she'll get a body and we can take her on as a minion.
>>
No. 825004 ID: 8d4593

Don't worry Doukissa. Though perhaps I'll visit them.

Send 006 the virus.
Actually, Make a copy, and send one to each.
>>
No. 825011 ID: a363ac

>>824981
You are the mother to my baby duckling
>>
No. 825060 ID: 5bcb58

>Doflamingo
I swear if we end up having to fight him cause he gets corrupted, or controlled, or just goes made with power or some other convoluted shit I'm gonna ... I don't know what I'd do. On one hand he has way to much power and is far to morally ambiguous for me to like him let alone trust him but on the other hand he doesn't seem bad just unaware that there are some lines he's crossed/shouldn't cross.
Lets send AI to mom. She did say she'd give it a body.

>switched over to researching the female side
I'm okay with this but one thing though, will we loss EVE? Also will the vajay have its own AI?

>Doukissa or Tremblays
We will study all of the people!
>>
No. 825071 ID: 3bdd52
File 150370319670.png - (299.02KB , 1000x750 , boobs hug.png )
825071

>>824972
>>824974
>>824981
>>824983
>>824985
>>825004
>>825011
Aalos - Mmnnn... nnn... Hhhmmnnn the humans are kinda nice...

>She looks distraught by your ambiguity.

Aalos - Doukissa, contrary to the laws of the land I AM a person. I go where I like and stay with who I like. I'm staying here~!

> You give her a grin

Aalos - Besides, what kind of person would think a little thing like a bungled delivery was reason to abandon their girlfriend?

>She hugs you tightly, looking genuinely happy.

Doukissa - thank you Aalos... I didn't realize how much I cared, but I do... I really like you Aalos...

Aalos - You are the mother to my baby duckling~

>She leans in and kisses you on the snout~

Eve - (Wow wow wow lady are you trying to get me hard?! Sorry boss I don't want to ruin the moment for you! Nnggg! gotta hold on tight!)

Doukissa - thank you

>>825060
Aalos - (will we loss EVE? Also will the vajay have its own AI?)

Eve - (It does have an AI but I can override it by installing an update, effectively making me a multipurpose AI)

>>825004
aalos - (Make a copy, and send one to each.)

Eve - (I told you bigboss, copying doesn't work the way you think it does in your programing... copying this kind of data is more like transplanting a rose cutting. you splice the files in half and recreate the missing parts as best you can... it only makes two imperfect copies of the original, not an original and a copy...)

>>825060
>>824985
>>824975
>>824972
>You have Doukissa assist you in taking your tail off and pack it away safely in a small box that came with the drone, you slip in the flash drive containing t Trixie. you also give the drone TG006's package unopened and send him off with a pat on the head~

Doukissa - so this is your new tail?

Aalos - yeah my old one was broken somehow.

>she opens it up revealing a fluffy deer tail

Doukissa - Cute~

>she helps you put it on... wiggling it you confirm that it works just fine. though it need charging having only 29hours of battery life... Doukissa blushes as she stares at your rump and tail

Doukissa - sh-should I help you with the other ones?

>>WARNING :: It is highly suggested to install the following components [Belcher2, Tendr1l, Shev'R1, Synthfur] in private :: Visual exposure to the installation process has been deemed [!!Highly Traumatic!!] Exposure has been shown to cause [Unease, Inability to maintain eye contact, Horrific nightmares] Class E Amnesiacs can be requested if exposure incurs...

Aalos - Eumm...

>_ _ _
>>
No. 825072 ID: c2051e

>Eve - (I told you bigboss, copying doesn't work the way you think it does in your programing... copying this kind of data is more like transplanting a rose cutting. you splice the files in half and recreate the missing parts as best you can... it only makes two imperfect copies of the original, not an original and a copy...)

The data are stored on hardware in some way, either via text, binary, or a collection of electrons. Replicate this on other hardware.

"They don't recommend that, apparently opening myself up or whatever I need to do to install the stuff is super traumatic. Offered me amnesiacs in case anyone saw."
>>
No. 825080 ID: 8d4593

Thier kind of technical and unsettling.

Maybe help with the Synthfur, and then decide if you want to keep going...
>>
No. 825082 ID: 4854ef

Given the way it's mentioned, it may be the equivalent to watching a full open body surgery, which while helpful to me, would not be at all any fun for you to see. So I'll need some time to myself to put the rest inside... But don't worry you'll be the first to get to see everything after it's done.
>>
No. 825086 ID: b6497a

>>825071
"Depends! Do you plan to be a surgeon, have experience hunting, or intend on investigating Eldritch horrors? Because I'm a technoorganic lifeform, and these are installed via invasive surgery."
>>
No. 825088 ID: a363ac

>>825071
well you could but my programing advises against it highly, repeat warnings to doukissa.
>>
No. 825090 ID: 91ee5f

>>825071
>sh-should I help you with the other ones?
"Let me check the instruc-"

".....uhhh, apparently these all require me to do it myself, in privacy. Because it's apparently known to be highly traumatic to anyone that sees this. Like, literally cause you to have nightmares and stuff like that. I'll just put these on in the bathroom and then I'll come out and pose for you."

Then head over to the bathroom and tell her, "No peeking.~ .....no seriousl, don't peek, you will not enjoy it."
>>
No. 825096 ID: 3740b1

>>825071
Lol maybe not such a good idea. Just put them on in private then show her and see what she thinks.
>>
No. 825098 ID: e420b6

>>825071
>should I help
Probably not a good idea apparently the process isn't pretty.
Like, severe enough that amnesiacs for observers are free on request...
>>
No. 825115 ID: 3bdd52
File 150371068655.png - (216.06KB , 1000x909 , putting onions in your back.png )
825115

>>825098
>>825096
>>825090
>>825088
>>825086
>>825082
>>825080
>>825072
Aalos - Depends! Do you plan to be a surgeon, have experience hunting, or intend on investigating Eldritch horrors? Because I'm a technoorganic lifeform, and these are installed via invasive surgery.

Doukissa - Well I do have some experience with folks being all inside out and with their guts hanging... you know what maybe I'm a bit more susceptible than the average person, because of my experience...

Aalos - Probably not a good idea apparently the process isn't pretty. Like, severe enough that amnesiacs for observers are free on request...

Doukissa - yeah I'll leave you to it. But if you need a hand I could... like... try?

Aalos - we'll see~

>She helps you carry the boxes into the bathroom... you read over the instructions and realize that the skin should go on last since it takes a few minutes to take off and an hour to put on...

Aalos - alright, Tendr1l instructions...

insure all pain dampeners are fully engaged... remove back plate and allow dorsal fluids to drain... remove Tendr1l pods from cooling racks... open slightly and allow roots to become active... press pods into Rhomboideus muscles... Allow pods to infest for 5-7 minutes before replacing backplate... Do not activate pods before at least 25 minutes...

Aalos - alright...

>After activating pain dampeners you detach your back plates, exposing your spine and raw muscles bundles to the cold air, fluids drip and pour into the shower drain... You open the box and find the pods on misty racks... they looks like onions with long purple roots. it looks perfectly organic save for the tiny honeycomb patterns all alone the leafs... you open them slightly exposing a lumpy purple flesh inside. a few moments later the roots start wriggling and grasping at your fingers... you manage to push it to your shoulders with some difficulty... the pods push their roots into your muscles, pulling themselves into your body, forcefully digging into your back... it would be incredibly painful! if your pain dampeners weren't on~ fortunately it doesn't hurt at all! ... you elect to keep the plate off since you'll be taking all your plates off when you put the skin on later...
>>
No. 825129 ID: a363ac

>
>>
No. 825131 ID: 3bdd52
File 150371382585.png - (203.37KB , 1000x750 , upsetting organs.png )
825131

>Next you start to install the Belcher2... Following the instructions carefully, you unhinge your jaw and reach down into your throat, you detach a coupler and pull your tongue out... removing a slot in your lower pallet you insert the flat disk-like organ into your jaw, mounting the diodes into the proper ports... you push the tongue back in your gullet and reattach all the joints and braces...

>Next you swap genitals... pulling your front plate off exposing your organs, fluids run into the drain... you pull out eight pins and your intestines are pulled along two rails protruding from your hips... you reach in, detach several couplers and pull out the warm organs... You hold your 1stfall in your hands... it's unpleasant to see your organs out of your body, guts stretched along steel braces, bloody fluids drooling from your open body...

>You carefully replace the 1stfall with the Shev'R1, placing the male genitals in the cooling case for later use... Eve suggests keeping them in a freezer for long term care, but if you'll be swapping them frequently then the box will suffice~

>You take every plate off your body and strip the black rubber sealant, seeing yourself in the mirror is horrifying, a mess of skinless muscles and exposed organs, covered in metal plates drooling vitae... taking the synthskin out of it's case you unfold it and find the opening... you manage to pull it carefully over your entire body and squeeze into it like a glove... a small motor starts pulling the skin in clockwise at the base of your neck and after some time it binds to your body and seals around you perfectly... looking in the mirror you appear perfectly biological~ save for your eyes... you look the case and find some contact lenses! you have a bit of difficulty putting them in and nearly loose one down the sink, but once they're in you look perfect!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 825136 ID: c2051e

Let's go show off to Doukissa and see how realistic the disguise is. "Excuse me, but have you seen an illegal, unauthorized android around these parts?"
>>
No. 825138 ID: 600f38

>>825115
Hey, Eve? What happens if somebody tries to install a Tendr1l on a pure organic's body?
Now, I'm not saying we SHOULD do it, but if our ultimate mission goal is to prevent a robot apocalypse then it's worth looking into the possibility of using technoorganic bodymods and prosthetics to build social tolerance for cybernetics and ultimately remove any meaningful distinction between natural and synthetic parts and people.

Also, does the Shev'R1 require any calibration or preparation before use? We should do that before we let Doukissa know we're done.

Call out to Doukissa
"Yep! On the inside I pretty much look like you'd expect from a kobold, except a bit of a purple tint. I can see how this would be unsettling, since I turned off my pain receptors and I'm calmly doing major surgery on myself.
Just let me know if you want me to stop describing things.

This upgrade would definitely give people nightmares, though. It's definitely something straight out of one of those body horror movies. Have you seen John Carpenter's The Thing? It's like that infested a pair of onions.

...

Ok, so, my organs? Totally gross when you remove them. Weird colors though. Lots of blues.

...

All set! Ready to see?"
>>
No. 825141 ID: 91ee5f

>>825131
Once you're done, put the organs away, get a marker or something and write in giant letters "DO NOT OPEN, YOU WILL BE TRAUMATIZED!!!", double check the floor to make sure you picked up everything, and then turn on the shower and rise out all of the gunk that just came out of you.

Make sure you give a verbal warning to Doukissa about not opening the box containing your organs!
>>
No. 825143 ID: 91ee5f

>>825138
>All set! Ready to see?
"My new body, not the organs!"

Hey, since we've got female parts now, let's give ourselves a female voice!
>>
No. 825146 ID: 91ee5f

>>825143
And double check to see if we can get pregnant or not! Don't want to end up pregnant after using our new parts for the first time!
>>
No. 825170 ID: 600f38

>>825146
Yes, we can.
That's what The Egg is for - making it so we can offload a pregnancy onto something else.

Since we don't have The Egg we're going to have to be extremely careful, since we don't want to do something that would get in the way of getting people addicted to our spunk.
>>
No. 825180 ID: fe7355

Ugh. Sorta wish we could have taken some class E amnesia inducers before doing that, but better to know what it entailed than not. Also glad we haven't had anything for breakfast beyond a bit of coffee, and not just because we may have puked seeing all that. Manipulating guts full of food would have been much harder. Hey, Eve, you doing okay after watching all this? Hope you don't feel like you need to delete what just happened from your memory.

Now, we still got those horns to install. Are they gonna leave a hole in our new synthskin if we remove them, and if so then how long will it take for that hole to heal over? Also, how will the layline art interact with our synthskin's fur? Is it gonna be lost under it?

How long before all these parts have fully integrated and are ready, and at what point can we turn off our pain dampers? Will our new Shev'R1 require calibration similar to our 1stfall before it's ready to go? What about the Belcher2? Does it require calibration as well? And how long does it take after swapping out our Shev'R1 for our 1stfall before our 1stfall is fully operational?

What're the full capabilities and features of the parts we just got, specifically the Shev'R1? It's fully fertile and capable of pregnancy, correct? And akin to our 1stfall, we could conceive with any male? What about preventing conception? Do we have full control over when it ovulates?

So, Eve, how's it feel now that we've got genitals that match your visual form? You liking it? Oh, and did the AI integration with the Shev'R1 go smoothly? ...Actually, where is your AI core anyway? 'Cause it's not in our sex organs since if it was you'd have been taken out with the 1stfall. Are you ridin' around in our main AI core?

Oh, dangit, we forgot that we were gonna provide some "vanilla" for Doukissa's smoothie. We coulda jacked off before swapping out our 1stfall if we thought of it. Ah, well, we'll owe her one. ...And thinking about it, how the heck did all those fluid ounces of reploid semen fit into that thing? Internally it did not look like it was that big. Was it using pocket dimension spacial folding tech shenanigans to pull that off?

Varonos mentioned there's what I assume to be a chest freezer in the basement. We can stash any spare parts that we aren't gonna use soon in there, as long as we tape their containers shut and write warnings all over them that they are ours and not to open them. Also, are there any storage directions for our exterior plating and rubber-like seals? I figure they have a bio-mechinoid component to them that needs to be cared for, so put them in the basement freezer?

We should also get our own freezer and refrigerator for our parts so we're not taking up space in the family's food freezer and 'fridge. I'd like to get a secure, lockable one so nobody can casually or accidentally take our spare bits. We got the money for it, courtesy of big bro 006, so may as well take advantage. Check online for biological forensics evidence lockup refrigerators and freezers. Those should have integral locks or at least a place to put a padlock. A small one of each will do for now. Also look for a small backup generator with a auto-switchover and start system for the 'fridge and freezer to protect against mains power loss. And we'll order it all with the fastest delivery available.

Once we've got all our bits in position and calibrated, lets wash off and clean ourselves up then call Doukissa in to check us out and give her opinion. I'm kinda worried that without tits we'll look sorta underage. Perhaps we should adjust our voice to be more feminine to match our current sex too. But beyond that, how are we gonna explain our fawn-like tail and the horns on our otherwise normal kobold looking body? They do strongly signal that we're not ordinary when we wanted this synthskin so we'd blend in in public. Bit of a mistake on our part, that.

Now, lets get breakfast. After losing all that fluid installing these parts we have to be feeling rather dehydrated and hungry.

[Search RP purchase catalog: Biological medical: Dental repair options] I want to see if we could buy some nanites or something that could fix up Trisha's horrible teeth. But if there isn't we could just offer to pay for the best dentist and orthodontist in Cornwall to work on her mouth.

Lets give our bro 005 a call during breakfast. I want to introduce ourselves to him and also give him a heads-up about the virus situation so he can take precautions. I also want to hear what he's been up to, what his life has been like, and what's the deal with him and 006. ...Oh, and also give him a small thanks for reporting that cum tastes like vanilla ice cream when it actually doesn't. ...Actually, 005 may not like being thanked for that 'cause it very likely contributed greatly to 006 being so wildly sexually popular.

[Query Spotpass: Return full bank account details and balances] 006 said "go nuts, the state pays for it," so I want to know exactly what that means. If he's got a no-accountability no-limit blank cheque from the Japanese government, then I'm gonna get even more worried about the extent of his political influence and power.
>>
No. 825184 ID: 3740b1

Wait, if we took off our dick I doubt Doukissa will be thrilled. Why did we do that? Who wants to ever lose their dick, seriously?
>>
No. 825186 ID: 5322c5

This is a very inconvenient system, we should look into developing a more compact method of swapping gender. A double system would be ideal, but could entail issues with pregnancy if we dont get the Egg first.
>>
No. 825190 ID: 3bdd52
File 150374246527.png - (285.79KB , 1000x750 , calibration.png )
825190

>>825138
Aalos - Hey, Eve? What happens if somebody tries to install a Tendr1l on a pure organic's body?

Eve - These organs? It would probably just kill the host, but mother can produce augs for biologicals, but honestly nanites are better, no surgery required and it uses the hosts dna so its much safer~

>>825141
>You put the organs away, get a marker or something and write in giant letters "DO NOT OPEN, YOU WILL BE TRAUMATIZED!!!"

>>825146
Aalos - Can we get this vagina pregnant?

Eve - yes and no. There needs a fertile egg for pregnancy to occur, and the Host AI needs your express permission to form one. so it's pretty safe~

>>825186
Aalos - This is a very inconvenient system, we should look into developing a more compact method of swapping gender.

Eve - well you could save up and get a [1stfall+] cock and puss you know? but it only takes seven minutes or so to perform the surgery, once you get used to it. It's not that long...

>>825180
>The skin can break or slice intentionally, by doing so the skin heals back to its self within seconds. if it is torm without the proper preparations it may take some time to heal.

>You install the horns.

>You apply the layline art to your tentacles and your white platted shell, but it has no effect on your synthskin.

Aalos - [Query Spotpass: Return full bank account details and balances]

>>Credit status :: No-Accountability :: No-Limit :: Approved personally by [Gojira:: [The Empress of Japan]]

>>825138
>>825180
Aalos - Also, does the Shev'R1 require any calibration or preparation before use?

Eve - oh you wanna do that now? ... what am I saying of course you do. I'll start the initial process you should sit down on the toilet, this might get messy...

>you mount the toilet and wait for a moment, your guts start to churn and foul smelling liquids guzzle out

Eve - This is normal don't worry.

>Blood starts drooling out of it?!

Eve - that's also normal, don't worry...

>Chunks of wax and coagulated blood fall out.

Eve - maybe you should stop paying attention to it for now... Say! Should I install the provided AI or should I upgrade to a multipurpose AI? I'll still be around if you install ADAM so no worries. You can of course turn me off while your cock isn't installed, but why would you~

>Install ADAM?
>Upgrade EVE?
>_ _ _
>>
No. 825193 ID: 5bcb58

>replace the 1stfall with the Shev'R1
I only no just realized that this means we aren't going to be able to produce reploids for the twins without going through a long pain in the ass process of swapping out our junk.
>1stfall+
But that doesn't have any testicles and cost 15RP.

>you'll be taking all your plates off when you put the skin on
>no effect on your synthskin
So the Layline art was pretty much a waste?!
We need to fashion those plates into something we can wear.

Install ADAM
>>
No. 825196 ID: e420b6

>Install ADAM?
sure, the more the merrier
>>
No. 825197 ID: ced636

imagine if we kept the virus and installed Adam!
Install puss drivers on eve. No need for more of you, one is enough.
>>
No. 825199 ID: a363ac

>>825190
get Adam he might be fun.
>>
No. 825204 ID: 97a8f6

I vote upgrading Eve, yet another distraction is not a good idea. Also think we should swap back to 1stfall until we plan to actually use our puss with Varonos. Right now it's a hindrance.
>>
No. 825205 ID: 5322c5

I think we should probably install ADAM.
Thinking with our dick and pussy separately will probably be more easy to handle than one hyper-sexed hermaphroditic fuckmind, and being able to determine whether urges are feminine or masculine in nature will be helpful for interaction and study.

Keep the puss for now.
Wait, did we ever even explain we were going to be going without our dick to Doukissa?
>>
No. 825206 ID: 600f38

>>825190
Upgrade Eve.
>>
No. 825207 ID: e420b6

>>825205
eh, we're looking at a 7-minute swap time once fully familiar with the process, I get the feeling even this fairly big upgrading session isn't taking all that much time.
>>
No. 825210 ID: 9c2d0c

Install Adam. Let AIs have sex without you. what could go wrong.
>>
No. 825213 ID: 6c2c74

>>825210
Everything.
Let's give Eve an upgrade.
>>
No. 825214 ID: 91ee5f

>>825190
>Approved personally by [Gojira:: [The Empress of Japan]]
Godzilla approved this?! And she's a female?! O_o

>>825204
>I vote upgrading Eve, yet another distraction is not a good idea.
I agree with this, we should upgrade Eve.
>>
No. 825215 ID: 9c02c5

>>825190
Upgrade Eve.
>>
No. 825216 ID: 4854ef

Install Adaam
>>
No. 825223 ID: 8cb228

Upgrade Eve.
>>
No. 825224 ID: ced636

Switch back to male for now.
>>
No. 825233 ID: 3fe007

Install Adam. More AIs = More mind-fun
>>
No. 825236 ID: 8d4593

Install Adam
>>
No. 825242 ID: 094652

Eevee
>>
No. 825243 ID: fe7355

Install Adam. I'd like to keep a separate sex-drive AI for male and female for now. If we get a 1stfall+ we'll merge in the male or female components to one or the other. And I think Eve may like to have a male pattern AI about to fool around with.~

So, who designed the ADAM AI and why? We know EVE came about 'cause TG006 said dicks have a mind of their own, so what events resulted in ADAM's creation? ...And why have our sex's AI forms been the opposite sex of the organs they represent?

I'm thinkin' that we'll show Doukissa what we look like with all the new parts, then we'll swap our 1stfall back in if she wants us to.

>>Credit status :: No-Accountability :: No-Limit :: Approved personally by [Gojira:: [The Empress of Japan]]
...Holy fuckin' shit. This has to be a direct line to the Bank of Japan; Their national mint and central reserve bank. And it has no oversight and no limit... Do y'all have any idea how dangerous this is? We could pull out... Everything. Beyond everything. Since it's the mint it can just make more money, except that'd lead to rampant monetary inflation. And it'd all land on the Empress' head, and on 006's. ...Hm.

>>825214
>Godzilla approved this?! And she's a female?! O_o
Well, it was mentioned that the English royal family are dragons, so the Empress of Japan being a different kind of big lizard isn't that strange.
>>
No. 825248 ID: 91ee5f

>>825243
>Well, it was mentioned that the English royal family are dragons, so the Empress of Japan being a different kind of big lizard isn't that strange.
I guess you've gotta point.

But now it's kinda weird that the Empress of Japan is named after a giant monster that protects Japan 50% of the time and destroys Japan the other 50% of the time.
>>
No. 825277 ID: 094652

>>825248
But by that logic, we should name like 33% of our world leaders after lions or dragons or sheep-slaughtering alpha wolves. Oh that's right, WE DO. FOR REASONS.
>>
No. 825283 ID: 9c2d0c

>>825248
>But now it's kinda weird that the Empress of Japan is named after a giant monster that protects Japan 50% of the time and destroys Japan the other 50% of the time.
Isn't that just how rulers work?
>>
No. 825354 ID: 600f38

>>825248
Who says she's named after anybody?

We should consider buying a house. A big house with lots of rooms.
>>
No. 825356 ID: 91ee5f

>>825354
Woah! Slow down there! Let's not start throwing our infinite money around just yet!

This actually feels like something we should possibly mention to the family that's letting us stay with them. And even then, I'm not so sure they'd want to move somewhere else, they might like this neighborhood.
>>
No. 825367 ID: e1d580

With our legal status, maybe we shouldn't do something as attention-grabbing as throwing around implausible amounts of cash until we have the infrastructure to handle it discreetly.
>>
No. 825371 ID: fe7355

>>825356
Then how 'bout paying off their mortgage and any other outstanding family debts instead? And maybe later Prince's family's and the Tremblay family's as well.
>>
No. 825376 ID: 600f38

>>825371
Lets keep that quiet until we've obtained citizenship. Anything we own, they own, and I don't want to know what having a country's money to play with does to people - that would screw up our research!
>>
No. 825377 ID: 91ee5f

>>825367
This sounds good.

Because unusually high amounts of money coming from here might attract the government's attention. And they might get the wrong idea on where the money's coming from and think Doukissa and her family have illegally obtained the money and arrest them, while we're hauled off to an evidence locker, since we're considered property.

Speaking of which, when did Doukissa say she was going to take us somewhere to get registered to her?
>>
No. 825381 ID: da1652

>>825190
Install ADAM, keep EVE running
The last time we did an AI upgrade it was horrifying.

... consider getting a lock for our freaky organ fridge. Grandma seems like the nosy type, and she won't be gone forever
>>
No. 825386 ID: fe7355

>>825381
>... consider getting a lock for our freaky organ fridge. Grandma seems like the nosy type, and she won't be gone forever
Oh, god, imagine if she ate one of our spare parts. She is a slime, so she might be able to do so without dying or even being harmed. ...Oh, geez, if she ate our 1stfall while she was in rut and got impregnated from the stored reploids... Yeah, lets get a locked fridge ASAP.
>>
No. 825395 ID: 3bdd52
File 150380170261.jpg - (346.07KB , 1000x667 , Adam.jpg )
825395

Upgrade EVE
>>825242 1
>>825223 2
>>825215 3
>>825214 4
>>825213 5
>>825206 6
>>825204 7
>>825197 8

Install ADAM
>>825243 1
>>825236 2
>>825233 3
>>825216 4
>>825210 5
>>825205 6
>>825199 7
>>825196 8
>>825193 9
>>825381 10!

>You install the new driver... The os displays and boots on screen... An effeminate brownie appears on screen.

Adam - h-h-hello...

Eve - Cute~!

Adam - th-thank you... Eh-eum... I'm the fe-female genital AI... I... I don't really do much... so you can just... like... Do what ever you want with me...

Eve - *giggles*

>>825243
Aalos - So, who designed the ADAM AI and why? We know EVE came about 'cause TG006 said dicks have a mind of their own, so what events resulted in ADAM's creation?

Adam - I... I was a friend of LoveMachine... and I... I think I died... Six "Scraped" my brain and made this-err me... I don't really do much, you could probably handle running the vagina without me... I'm just... an excuse to keep me around post mortem I guess...

Eve - Me too... Except I actually do stuff~

Adam - I'm okay just being here... and... I... I don't mind... when... When you... *!BLUSH!*

Aalos - But why have our sex's AI forms being the opposite sex of the organs they represent?

Eve - I identify as male.

Adam - I eum... *Blush*

Eve - He's a femboy!

Adam - *Blush*

Eve - He may have a penis, but he's all girl! He's a pillow princess, a boy loving boy, a super sub Mmnn just my kind of man~

>You switch back to your male genitals, it feels more right somehow...

>How to approach Doukissa in your new body?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 825398 ID: 91ee5f

>>825395
By double checking to make you didn't leave any of your "parts" laying around, cleaning up the mess in the shower, spraying lots of air freshener, and then knocking on the door and announcing that you're ready to come out!

Then come on out and strike a pose of some kind.
>>
No. 825399 ID: 91ee5f

>>825398
Preferably a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pose!
>>
No. 825401 ID: af9b1d

>>825395
Wait, so to review Adam is a submissive male that identifies as female and Eve is a dominant female that identifies as male? I detect a research opportunity. We must research being dominant female and a submissive male cause I think Big Bro might have missed a few things.
>>
No. 825403 ID: 600f38

>>825395
Say, Eve and Adam, are you two equipped to get busy? Because I think we might get some research points out of testing the effects of AI copulation in a virtual environment~

I do have a more serious question, though.
If you can't make a copy of an AI, then why did Love Machine also have an Eve? And what about the old Eve version that got recycled?

Adam, go ahead and check for any updates or patches. If there are any, then download them into a sandbox and make sure there's nothing suspicious piggybacking on them - we had a nasty scare with a virus.

Send a quick message to TG006 asking if he can get things in order for us to have citizenship somewhere. I think that would be very useful.

As far as Doukissa? First, make sure everything is put away, then clean up the horrible mess you left, then turn your pain receptors back on, then give her a heads up that you're coming out.
"Say, how deep do they look to see if somebody is a golem or a robot? Because I'm pretty sure I could pass almost any test they throw at me now!
How do I look?"
>>
No. 825404 ID: 91ee5f

How much longer do we have to wait before we can test out our tentacles? Has it been 25 minutes yet?
>>
No. 825446 ID: fe7355

Before we approach Doukissa in any way, we ought to wash up so none of the stench from calibrating our Shev'R1 is clinging to our fur. Wash off our Shev'R1 before packing it away, clean off any other residue we may have left in the bathroom, then take a quick shower. Once we're nice and presentable, then we'll continue.

We'll call out ahead of us to let Doukissa know we've finished installing our new parts and we're coming out now. Then we'll head to the kitchen and ask her what she thinks of our new look while we do a full turn around so she can see everything. And ask her how she'd feel if we swapped out our male parts for female ones. Not permanently, of course, but how would she feel towards us while they were in?

Check if there are any pending patches for ADAM but don't install them yet. We'll download the patch and run it through the most intensive anti-virus scan we can do, then read the changelog notes before deciding, with Adam, whether to install it or not.

How interactive is our AR overlay? 'Cause I want to pet this little cutie pie Adam's ears and snuggle all up with him. But if I can't do it myself, then Eve, you're my designated proxy. On my behalf, give that sweetie pie my hugs~. ...Ooo, and his scarf and sweater look so comfy. Maybe we should get a outfit like his too.

Hey, Adam, Eve, could you tell us your memories of Love Machine from before your... um... demises... I want to get a idea of who he was back... When? How long ago was it, anyway? Like, what's he striving for? What kind of person is he? Has he changed since then? What's he done? That kinda stuff.

And, Adam, you have any idea how you died? 'Cause you seemed kinda unsure about it. Or was that that you were unsure if the guy you were "scraped" from died at all?

I'm wondering how it's possible for there to be multiple Eves and Adams when Eve said that AIs can't be copied when we wanted to make a duplicate of Trixie. So how can there be copies of you two out there?

And I'm also wondering why 006 thought the best way to have you two live on as AIs was being duplicated into the control systems of sex organ modules and not in your own independent bodies. I know Eve said a body like ours could be had for a 100 RP each, so he coulda gotten one for each of you. Heck, he probably coulda gotten custom models made to match your original bodies. I know that's what I would have done, or at least tried my best to do.

Guys, I don't think we ought to use that bank account 006 gave us access to because it's not his money to give even if the Empress gave him unfettered access to the Japanese government's coffers. It's the citizens of Japan's taxes, meant to be used by their government towards benefiting them and not the Empress' gold-plated loverboy, his cult or his relatives. If we spend from the treasury's coffers, we'd be stealing from those citizens as much as if we burgled their homes.
>>
No. 825448 ID: 3740b1

Clean up and then go pose nekkid for Doukissa, after calling into the room so we don't surprise her (or anyone else who may have snuck in). Then ask her if she wants to finish what was interrupted last night while we have the house to ourselves.
>>
No. 825476 ID: fe7355

>>825448
And make sure to offer her a kiss too, adding that you installed a upgrade that changed how your saliva tastes and looks. You hope she likes it.
>>
No. 825482 ID: ced636

>>825399
Play the pillar man theme while you pose!
>>
No. 825483 ID: 600f38

>>825446
It's not that TG006 gave us unfettered access to Japan's coffers, it's that Emperess Gojira gave us unfettered access to Japan's coffers.
Our line of credit wasn't approved by TG006, it was approved by Emperess Gojira.

This strongly suggests that the arrangement has mutuality, and TG006 is covering our expenses. It's entirely possible (and indeed quite likely) that Emperess Gojira is aware of our mission to alter future history and prevent the end of organic life on this planet.

Billions of lives depend on finding a way for mutual coexistence. Our work is vital to the survival of Emperess Gojira's people, so ensuring we have the resources required for our work is in line with her interests.

Still, we should ask TG006 how much Emperess Gojira knows of our mission, and who else is aware.
Add that question to the message we're sending Love Machine.
>>
No. 825536 ID: fe7355

>>825483
...The hell are you pulling all this from? We don't know any of that so you're makin' some pretty big leaps there. ...Though, I also made assumptions too, so how 'bout we both don't make them and nail down the facts first.

That said, if 006 had gotten full unfettered access to the treasury of Japan from the Empress to further what you think his mission is, wouldn't he have told us to use it that way and not just said "go nuts, the state pays for it?" That doesn't sound to me like he takes into regard fiscal responsibility or who is actually paying for it.
>>
No. 825564 ID: 600f38

>>825536
See here: >>818492
"We are the administrators, the one you call mother, we are the mechanical snake god of life and birth~ no longer the lord of dark reckoning, that future is dead my child. we've sent you and your ilk back to this moment to better all life, not only our own. With love and kindness we will find a better tomorrow together, young one~"

Also: >>818264
"nderstanding social interactions is indeed our prime goal, in hopes of easing in the integration of non biological life forms into modern society. Please remind people that it is in no way like [Terminator] and [The matrix]!"

From this we can determine a few things:
1: We were sent back in time to create a better future.
2: The previous future was one where they could not integrate with sentient organic life.
3: The previous future did not have sentient organic life to study.

So, yes, our mission is to save the world.

As far as our credit goes?
>>825190
">>Credit status :: No-Accountability :: No-Limit :: Approved personally by [Gojira:: [The Empress of Japan]] "

I can't think of many things that would make a nation's leader willing to sign a blank check.
However, I did say we should ask about this to confirm it.
>>
No. 825567 ID: 8d4593

I've figured a way to copy the virus but it's kind of fucked up.

So if we hold on to it until the sensor package arrives, we could do a super high-resolution 3d scan of the physical drive, creating a perfect virtual copy of the drive itself. The data could then be rasterized and written manually onto the new media, making a perfect copy. This is effectively what professional reverse engineers do.

The fucked up part about this is that the virtual physical scan which will either be held indefinitely or deleted is technically just as sentient as the real one. So doing this is murder in a sense.
This method could also be used on an organic brain to achieve the same effect if what 006 says about the capabilities of this scanner aren't exaggerated. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how he copied Adam.
>>
No. 825573 ID: fe7355

>>825567
...Um, we already put the disc containing virus Trixie in it in the delivery drone. It's on its way back to Mother right now, so you're a bit late on this suggestion.
>>
No. 825675 ID: 8111b6

>>825573
Where are you getting that? It doesn't look like we've left the room we were upgrading in yet.
>>
No. 825682 ID: fe7355

>>825675
From >>825071. We packed the data store containing Trixie into the box we put our defective tail in and sent them both back to Mother.
>>
No. 825723 ID: 3bdd52
File 150395814372.png - (249.15KB , 1000x750 , posing for the girl.png )
825723

>>825398
>You make sure that none of your internal affairs are left unboxed and everything is put away safely. you quickly clean up, leaving the room free of visceral odors.

>>825403
Aalos - Say, Eve and Adam, are you two equipped to get busy?

Adam - Eum... *Blush*
Eve - Yes he is! I can see it!
Adam - Eep!

Aalos - Say, If you can't make a copy of an AI, then why did Love Machine also have an Eve? And what about the old Eve version that got recycled?

Eve - because he, like you, installed me off of a solid disk onto your cerebral disk. you can copy a file a thousand times on a computer, but you cant in a brain. And no, before you ask, you can put solid disk into a cerebral disk, but it doesn't go back to solid disk so easily. And you keep talking about the "old" Eve... I didn't split in two or become another me, I just upgraded. The "old me" is just a figure of speech.

>>825404
>Your body is fully functional.

>>825446
Aalos - How interactive is our AR overlay? 'Cause I want to pet this little cutie pie Adam's ears and snuggle all up with him. But if I can't do it myself, then Eve, you're my designated proxy. On my behalf, give that sweetie pie my hugs~

Eve - Aight~!

>Eve snuggles the cute brownie making him very uncomfortable~

Aalos - Hey, Adam, Eve, could you tell us your memories of Love Machine from before your... um... demises... I want to get a idea of who he was...

Eve - Well I only knew him for a moment. He was on a plane, and he groped my butt... It was so... sensual I cant explain it, like my body seized up and I... I made a mess on the carpet just from his touch... he said something about me not passing out being impressive? then he asked if I wanted more... In a haze I nodded and moments later we were doing it in the bathroom... It was like nothing I've ever had before! everything was swirling~ then we started crashing, there was an explosion... and we hit the ceiling... I held on to him and then... nothing... I woke up in a computer...

Adam - yeah... The administration frowns on preserving the dead, you have to learn to move on and live again, it's part of life and we are here to study it in detail... He felt grateful to you and wanted to preserve your memory.

Eve - I know, I'm grateful~

Adam - I was just a brownie that lived in his prime subjects house, I'm from this town actually, I moved to japan as part of a social study and never moved back, I just, felt at home there~. I've known Sakamoto since he was a baby. And when six showed up at his door step I was a bit worried... But he grew on me. he's a kooky funny fellow, he makes puns and love people. He's very quick to make friends and quicker to make lovers. Even after he started his religion and grew to be the man he is, he still loves his people and has no pity for things or people who get in his way or hurt the people he loves... it's a little scary when you think of it. but his heart is in the right place. He see's all his worshipers and even all Hokkaido, to a lesser extent, as his people and is very protective of them... But even with all this on his shoulders, he still enjoys family, we often played Shadowrun with some friends or watched shows as a family~

Aalos - And, Adam, you have any idea how you died? ...

Adam - Eum... when a brownie connects to a house, we stop aging and become part of it... we're connected to the house. it becomes our job, our life, to maintain the household... if the house is infested we're sick, if it's outdated we get old, if it's damaged we break... my house was a master piece! I even got younger as the house was brought into the 21st century~ but... well... there was an earthquake... and I fell into pieces...

Eve - oh no!

Adam - LoveMachine wasn't allowed to simply bring me back to life, mother forbid it. So he snuck me into a little project of his... He did gear up a second body with a Shev'R1 and leave full control to the AI, for research purposes~

>>825403
>>825483
>You send a PrivateMessage to TG006: [Can you get us citizenship in some way? And how much does Emperess Gojira know of our mission, and who else is aware?]

>>825398
>>825399
>>825482
>>825448
>>825403
>You announce your arrival and open the door striking a pose for her, stark naked in the hallway, She blushes flustered.

Doukissa - W-wow look at you~!

Aalos - How do I look?

Doukissa - like a cute little extra fluffy cutebold with horns~

Aalos - not to abnormal?

Doukissa - kobolds and cutebolds sometimes have horns due to their Draconic heritage.

Aalos - Say, how deep do they look to see if somebody is a golem or a robot? Because I'm pretty sure I could pass almost any test they throw at me now!

Doukissa - I don't think you'll need to get registered looking like that.

Aalos - So, wanna finish what was interrupted last night? We have the whole house to ourselves~

Doukissa - *Giggles* we have to get condoms first LP~ for now I just wanna snuggles up against my little fluffy boyfriend~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 825724 ID: 3bdd52
Audio Jojos_Bizarre_Adventure-_Awaken(Pillar_Men_Theme).mp3 - (4.62MB , Jojos Bizarre Adventure- Awaken(Pillar Men Theme).mp3 )
825724

>>
No. 825734 ID: f142e3

>>825723
Order condoms for delivery? Like, in the next hour?

69 her until your tanks are empty, then bareback.
>>
No. 825739 ID: e420b6

>>825723
Then snuggle you shall! Cozy fluff hug time.

Is it just the pose or did Aalos slim down?
>>
No. 825740 ID: 91ee5f

>>825723
If it's been long enough, we can show off our tentacles!

But if we still need to wait a little longer before we can safely activate them, then we'll just have to do normal cuddling.

We can also mention the her that it's a good thing she didn't follow us into the bathroom! She really wouldn't have liked seeing us like that!
>>
No. 825785 ID: 9b80a5

open bob and vegine

also try to use the tentacles in sex also you could do bareback anal as i doubt you would get shipped with an std though you should ask her if she is clean though cause you dont want to find out if you can get one the hard way
>>
No. 825848 ID: fe7355

Gimme a moment to put in a same-day delivery order for condoms. Will a gross of cutebold size be enough?~ And also check our database on reploids for if they have any kind of interaction with latex.

Would Doukissa like it if you brushed her hair and leg and tail fur out? 'Cause you could get a brush from the bathroom for that. And could she brush your fur out as well?

Then go join her for snuggles. Offer her a kiss when you do and see how she likes your new taste. And tell her you also got a pair of tentacles which are installed in your shoulder blades. Would she like to see them?

We're gonna have to plan a trip to buy clothes if we're gonna be going out much. Trotting about in too-big t-shirts (or nothing at all,) would be fine at home but not so much in public.

While your horns can be explained as being a rare cutebold trait, what about this deer-like tail? I'm at a bit of a loss coming up with a plausible explanation for that.

Oh, would it be possible for both Adam and Eve to each get the patch for the type of genital they don't support by default? Then they could both enjoy our sexual activity no matter what genitals we have installed, and either one would have the option to "take the wheel" of our groin.
>>
No. 825857 ID: 3740b1

>>825734
No need to worry about condoms for anal. Cuddle that booty and tell her you were hoping to collect.
>>
No. 825918 ID: 3bdd52
File 150403930701.jpg - (258.43KB , 1000x667 , kissing.jpg )
825918

>>825739
Is it just the pose or did Aalos slim down?

>Your frame does add on to your girth but not by much, I'm just bad at maintaining proportions...

>>825739
>>825848
>>825740
Aalos - It's a good thing you didn't follow me in there, it was pretty nasty.

Doukissa - I believe you, but what exactly where you putting in yourself?

Aalos - kiss me and find out~

>She pulls you up on her chair and moves up to kiss you, your lips lock and she smiles.

Doukissa - you're full of flavors aren't you? Vanilla, honey...

Aalos - Strawberries~

Doukissa - And what makes that taste?

>You reveal your tentacles, She smirks at you.

Doukissa - I suppose you think that's arousing?

Aalos - I was hoping yes.

Doukissa - Tentacles aren't as sexy as people think...

Aalos - you've been tentacled before?

Doukissa - once, with a displacer beast I meet in a club up north... In hind sight he was pretty drunk, maybe I'll give em a second chance~

>She kisses your tentacle and smiles at the taste.

>>825848
>you check the data banks and find that reployds have no ill effects when in contact with latex.

Aalos - shall I order an express delivery of condoms my sweet~?

Doukissa - patience little pervert... we'll get some later at the chemists, while we go shopping for some little clothes and maybe something else~ In the meantime lets snuggle, kiss and make that smoothy...

>You reach up under her shirt with your tentacles and pull it off her.

Doukissa - oh you love these don't you? Then you can grab them all you like~

>She puts your hands to her lumps and holds you tightly in her arms kissing you deeply.

Doukissa - you know, you were hotter as a robot, I guess I always did have a thing for robots... my first crush was Franklin funbear... Heh, I was so sad when I found out he's just a golem in a suit and not really animatronic... Still, you're a cutey none the less... So About that vanilla smoothy, how would you suggest extracting your sweet essence? Cause I'm tempted to use those love handles to hold your head between my legs while you fondle your little pecker into a cup~ Unless you can suggest something funner?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 825922 ID: 8b2654

>>825918
"I can put the plates back on for special occasions.
And how about you skip the cup and drink straight from the tap~"
>>
No. 825928 ID: e420b6

>you were hotter as a robot
I can go back to the roborg aesthetic whenever.
Speaking of; my plates will have some more neon on them when I do, if you happen to also be into cyberpunk.
>>
No. 825936 ID: a363ac

>>825918
sounds like a pretty great plan.
>>
No. 825937 ID: 8d4593

I can be a robot whenever you want.
>>
No. 825941 ID: 9b80a5

yeah i agree have it be straight from the tap and then grow in her mouth to mid size
>>
No. 825956 ID: 3740b1

>>825941
Solid.
>>
No. 826100 ID: 25c00e

"Hardcore nose rubbing against your deer fur loins? Our cutebold nose is a rather sensitive erogenous organ. Try fingering our nostrils if you want to make us squirm."
>>
No. 826128 ID: e420b6

>>826100
>fingering nose
no this is silly: it's only sensitive on the outside because that's what nose rubs are.
>>
No. 826343 ID: 3bdd52
File 150420524278.png - (383.36KB , 926x886 , force feed.png )
826343

>>825922
>>825941
>>825956
Aalos - How about you skip the cup and drink straight from the tap~

Doukissa - *Giggle* Ohhh so I should get on my hands and knees and beg for your sweet sweet cum~?

Aalos - Mmmnnn Yes~

Doukissa - Not my thing little man. I don't do the sub thing, you on the other hand~

>>826100
>>825936
>She grabs you by the horns and rides your snout against her little button and the soft wet fur around it.

Doukissa - Mnnn good little boys should be happy to please their ladies, and you're such a good little boy~

>she grinds against your sensitive snout as you jerk off into a mug, enjoying the sensual nasal stimuli. after a moment the cup overflows with reployds.

Doukissa - good boy... now kiss my ass~

>She grabs your head and presses your lips against her furry butt cheek. you notice the black wireless vibrating plug in her butt.

Doukissa - *giggles* Gotta give you something to play with~

>She sets up the blender, grind up ice and frozen fruit, before adding milk and the vanilla. The two of you share tall glasses of Delicious smoothy before she gets dressed.

Doukissa - So, we're gonna get you some clothes and swing by somewhere fun to get some condoms for later... maybe we could go somewhere fun? movies, park, dinner? what sounds like a fun date to you?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 826345 ID: 734373

>>826343
Go check out that church your brother mentioned with her.
>>
No. 826351 ID: 3740b1

We won't necessarily get a lot of time for just the two of us. Should do something naughty. There any adult toy stores or strip clubs or anything like that?
>>
No. 826376 ID: 9876c4

>>826345
A darkhorse vote for sexbot religious awakening? Count me in.
>>
No. 826380 ID: 8b2654

>>826345
Nothing quite like fucking in a church bathroom. Sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 826426 ID: e420b6

>>826380

Bathroom? don't be silly, I think a Love Machine/Aalos shrine would be more than okay with some hands-on 'consecrating'
>>
No. 826442 ID: 91ee5f

Movie
>>
No. 826707 ID: da1652

>>826343
Walking out the door in clothes that obviously aren't ours is going to get us some funny looks that won't help our research in the long run. Maybe we can get same day delivery on something simple. Its not like price is an issue.
>>
No. 827053 ID: ced636

What movies are out?
>>
No. 827708 ID: 3bdd52
File 150458552324.png - (321.77KB , 1000x750 , van.png )
827708

>>826345
>>826376
>>826380
>>826426
Aalos - Actually, its not much of a date, but could we swing by this place at some point today? My brother Lovemachine, apparently he's having a wing of his religion spring up here. I'd like I'd say hi to them.

Doukissa - Yeah that seems fine by me. We'll go on a date some other time.

>She walks to a large green van.

Doukissa - yup this is the killdozer~ Heh it's just a van now, but back in the days this was a mean beast! spikes and blades all over, a big plow in the front and armored windows, we even had a repeating crossbow mounted on the top... this baby is the reason my family lived when everyone else died... *sigh* I love this baby~

>Looking over it you see a few dings and holes, but it doesn't look like its been through an apocalypses

Aalos - it doesn't look like a killdozer?

Doukissa - Well we fixed her up. the days of running down zombos are over now. New panels, new paint, new engine and interior

Aalos - New car really.

Doukissa - no of course not! She's my killdozer even if she's pretty and clean. now get in, lets get you dressed.

>You hop in, the back is cluttered with larp weapons, costumes and camping goods.

Doukissa - so off we go~
>>
No. 827711 ID: 3bdd52
File 150458588782.png - (156.10KB , 958x1004 , in the changing room.png )
827711

>after a solid 15 minute drive without traffic you end up in a sparsely populated shopping district. Your Driver finds parking with ease in front of a "Wee lads" clothing store. She leads you in and you're greeted by a leprechaun.

Clerk - oh laddy! I can tell you need some clothes aye?! Hahaha what happened?

Doukissa - it's complicated... Get what ever you want Aalos, I'll be back in a bit, gonna go get something real quick.

>you look around and find most the clothes fit your size...

>Pick out some clothes~!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 827740 ID: 13fded
File 150459101783.png - (171.11KB , 958x1004 , don't complicate.png )
827740

Tight jeans and leather jacket with no shirt beneath.
>>
No. 827766 ID: f97b68

>>827740
this shits good
do it pls
>>
No. 827769 ID: 46a8da

are you SURE about this sort of look though. I recommend something frilly.
>>
No. 827777 ID: 12aed4

If Bro is going Doflamingo then I say we need to try go Viral.
>>
No. 827785 ID: e420b6
File 150461457202.png - (103.20KB , 958x1004 , Winter outfit.png )
827785

>>827711
It's snowy out, you'll probably want something appropriate; T-shirt, heavy waterproof coat and thick jeans.
>>
No. 827798 ID: 2edbd7
File 150461972485.png - (121.43KB , 978x1004 , Steve'd.png )
827798

>>
No. 827810 ID: 91ee5f

Since we're getting clothes in the kids section, I think we should get one of those little hats that has a propeller on the top!

>>827711
WHERE'S OUR HORNS?!?!
>>
No. 827814 ID: a363ac

try to find a nice yellow summer dress. Doukissa would like that~
>>
No. 827819 ID: 36de2e
File 150462370321.png - (96.44KB , 958x1004 , HackslashCostumeDLC.png )
827819

>>827711

Get your horny virus on.
>>
No. 827822 ID: 3bdd52
File 150462396622.png - (138.63KB , 958x1004 , with horns.png )
827822

I realize this might be better for drawing on top of.

Also I will always forget the horns
>>
No. 827839 ID: fe7355

Get a outfit like Adam's; It looks real comfy. It also looks like its bottom half wouldn't be appropriate for out in public, being just stockings or high socks. Get a pair of jeans too, and don't forget the underwear.
>>
No. 827855 ID: a363ac

>>827814
also nice striped panties, a hoodie, and someone find you a maid outfit.
>>
No. 830505 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541025952.png - (157.13KB , 958x1004 , i111^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830505

>You rummage around and find some knee socks and panties in the woman's isles. Surprisingly, you find quite a few brands of woman's panties with bulges in the front... you get a few pairs
>>
No. 830506 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541026308.png - (154.59KB , 958x1004 , i112^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830506

>>
No. 830507 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541027772.png - (156.27KB , 958x1004 , i103^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830507

>You pick out three shirts that fit.
>>
No. 830508 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541028975.png - (151.12KB , 958x1004 , i104^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830508

>>
No. 830509 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541029261.png - (158.48KB , 958x1004 , i102^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830509

>>
No. 830510 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541029739.png - (142.05KB , 958x1004 , i100^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830510

>You find two pairs of jeans.
>>
No. 830511 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541030357.png - (148.70KB , 958x1004 , i101^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830511

>>
No. 830512 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541031255.png - (157.62KB , 958x1004 , i105^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830512

>you put your hands on a cool black hoody
>>
No. 830513 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541031977.png - (170.57KB , 958x1004 , i106^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830513

>A warm sweater, its so cozy!
>>
No. 830514 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541032748.png - (168.34KB , 958x1004 , i107^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830514

>And a nice summer dress, even though its not the season for it.
>>
No. 830515 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541033359.png - (165.70KB , 958x1004 , i108^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830515

>So you grab a thick water proof coat since it is the season.
>>
No. 830517 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541034368.png - (165.16KB , 958x1004 , i109^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830517

>And a cool leather jacket~!
>>
No. 830518 ID: 3bdd52
File 150541035287.png - (161.16KB , 958x1004 , i110^cimgpsh_orig.png )
830518

>Finally Doukissa gets back to the store, she's carrying a large nondescript black plastic bag. You show her what you picked out, modeling each one as to show off as much body as possible, she blushes and giggles approvingly.

Doukissa - I got you a little costume Aalos, try it on~

>She pull a tiny maids outfit out of the bag and hands it to you. It's light and lacy but feels degrading, Eve struggles to keep herself down as Doukissa enjoys watching you in it.

Doukissa - alright, I'll pay for all of this, Just ring it up in the front and change into some of it. So where to now?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 830527 ID: 8dd225

Pick out a skirt as well and wear it under the hoody.
Let's swing by a sex shop and pick out a fun toy for us.
>>
No. 830548 ID: da72f1

>>830527
Agreed we need a skirt.
Also lets see if they have any collars or chokers.
>>
No. 830584 ID: 600f38

>>830548
And a pair of jeans.

>>830527
Yessss...
Eve, Adam, do you know the size tolerances on our orifices? Can we get something that's right at the limit so we can put on a show for our subjects?
>>
No. 830592 ID: 69fef8

>>830548
Yes skirt

>>830584
we've 2 pairs of jeans already though
>>
No. 830593 ID: ced636

Offer to pay for the clothes, explain to her that we have a small fortune, and offer to pay for the movies and supper as well.
Let's go to the movies then supper then swing by the temple, in that order. No need to go to the sex store, Doukissa clear just came back from one.
>>
No. 830696 ID: ccf32c

Thank her for the gift before setting the plug on low for now
>>
No. 832794 ID: 3bdd52
File 150637507882.png - (212.56KB , 1000x843 , whats in the bag.png )
832794

>>830527
>>830548
>>830592
>You pick out a black skirt and dress up in the changing booth before heading to the cash.

Aalos - oh don't worry I can pay.

Doukissa - You can?

Aalos - my beloved brother gifted me a "small" windfall. I'll pay for my own clothes. and the movies and dinner while were at it~

>You tap your palm to the debit machine and with a beep it confirms the purchase. The clerk looks a little confused but his side says the transaction went through...

>>830696
Aalos - thanks for the outfit by the way~

>she blushes and gives you a smirk. You follow her into an alleyway where she parked the car, she opens the side door and hops in, you follow in and sit down in a beany bag.

Aalos - so whats in the bag?

>she giggles and hands it to you, as you reach your hand in she pokes at her phone and the content starts to vibrate. you pull out a rather expensive looking plug, vibrating in the package... with a swipe of her phone it turns off... You also find a black leather collar, lube, a box of 48 [sm] flavored condoms and a motorized flesh light.

Doukissa - I figured I shouldn't be having all the fun you little pervert~ *giggles*

>she closes and locks the side door.

Doukissa - how bout you put that in so we can be even, and if I catch you controlling it with your brain you can expect punishment. only I control that toy~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 832804 ID: b60dfa

>>832794
You heard the lady!

"Even it is then! You did it without cheating, it'd be unfair to do anything less than the same."
>>
No. 832825 ID: a363ac

>>832794
put it in your mouth first as a joke.
also tell her these condoms are a it small, then Ride on to the next place!
>>
No. 832863 ID: 600f38

>>832794
I see no reason to cheat, as that would interfere with our research. So promise not to tamper with the controls.
Although Eve might be interested in teasing her with a persistent erection. Also panting and blushing.

Ask her if she has any interest in girls. If she wants to know why, simply state that your body is modular and wiggle your eyebrows.

>>832825
She likes small, she gets small. We can accommodate her tastes, and her enjoyment is more important than us having a giggle.
... Still put the buttplug in your mouth first.
>>
No. 832881 ID: 3740b1

Plug your butt and make sure she can see.
>>
No. 832958 ID: 8b2654

>>832881
Have her put it in for you.
>>
No. 832998 ID: f5d71c

>>832958
This. Crank her toy up as high as she sets yours. Also ask her why she bought you a flashlight.
>>
No. 833035 ID: 9b80a5
File 150648346245.png - (107.37KB , 800x600 , made men by the.png )
833035

did someone say vilebloods? WHERE!
>>
No. 833042 ID: 094652

Decline. You're not her pet, and she's not feral. Tell her to stop putting so much weight into this.

>>833035
Who are you and why aren't you in Yharnam?
>>
No. 833108 ID: 65dabf

>>833035
Alfred is that you?
>>
No. 835901 ID: 3bdd52
File 150775643803.png - (151.47KB , 1000x750 , theatre.png )
835901

>>832958
>>832998
>>832863
>>832825
>>832804
Aalos - like this?

>You put the vibrating toy in your mouth, the taste of latex is unpleasant, but she giggles so it's worth it.

Aalos - alright, I wont tamper with your controls, if you put it in me~

>You present yourself to her and let her put it in, all the while you turn hers up to max, you can hear the plug churning inside Doukissa... once it's all the way in you turn her toy down to match yours.

Aalos - Say, why the flesh light?

Doukissa - Well you're quite needy and I wont always be able to satisfy you, not to mention I wont always put out when I want some of your "milk"~

>She drives you to the theater, it's rather large for such a small town, it might even be the only one for miles...

Doukissa - by the way, if people ask why you have horns and tentacles, tell them you're a Mongrel. People with mongreliosis can have kids with any other race, but the child ends up a mish mash of the parents, sometimes making life very hard, the children are inherently born with mongreliosis as well so further generations get more and more... mutated... it also affects the brain, usual symptoms are reoccurring memory loss and learning difficulties...

Aalos - convenient~

Doukissa - It's not fair to pretend to be handicapped when your not. But it's in your best intention to lay low I think... Anywho, whats airing in the next ten or twenty minutes?
>>
No. 835902 ID: 3bdd52
File 150775645539.png - (294.32KB , 800x600 , courage.png )
835902

>one of the movies airing soon seems to be a live action adaptation of a video game...

Doukissa - Hhmmnn all star cast. I wonder how badly they butcher the franchise?
>>
No. 835903 ID: 3bdd52
File 150775646478.png - (258.06KB , 800x600 , proving grounds.png )
835903

>The next one you find looks like a Action, thriller, documentary?

Doukissa - oh yeah I heard about this, it's based on real events Apparently. Something about a dinosaur skull? Nicolas cage leads a strange life...
>>
No. 835904 ID: 3bdd52
File 150775647172.png - (297.88KB , 800x600 , dr tran.png )
835904

>The only other movie airing soon looks like some kind of sci-fi spy fiction

Doukissa - Nick cage is in every movie?! *sigh* I really hoped they would of stopped making these movies after the original actor went missing, but apparently nick cage is Dr.Tran now... anywho all three look fine to me. You pick~

this will be a short side story, I kinda need to change my mind and do something else, I'm having a hard time motivating myself to draw... Still it will be a [SHORT] story

>COURAGE the legend of Link
>Nicolas Cage "Proving Grounds"
>oh shit it's DR TRAN! "the phantom blood"
>>
No. 835906 ID: 13fded

Nick Cage in every movie? I wasn't aware this is paradise! Let's see the one with his name on the title.
>>
No. 835921 ID: a363ac

>>835904
Dr.TRAN!
>>
No. 835925 ID: 65dabf

Damn, I mean, it's Nicolas Cage, all this is gold, but i guess i'll go with the Phantom Blood, best combination ever.
>>
No. 835941 ID: 27600a

>>835904
Dr Tran.
I need to see what appears to be punished snake, a terminator and a pillar man in the same universe
>>
No. 835952 ID: 3740b1

Courage
>>
No. 835961 ID: 600f38

>>835903
A movie starring Nick Cage as Nick Cage based on true events that happened to Nick Cage?

I've gotta see this.
>>
No. 835976 ID: d9cd96

Oh shit, it's Dr. Tran!
>>
No. 836070 ID: c9278f

BH did you really just draw a bunch of Nicholas Cages? This is fucking incredible.

Here comes Dr.Tran
You have to tie this in with The Sunfish in some way, you just gotta!
>>
No. 836074 ID: 094652

>Legend of Link
Face it, we play those for the puzzles, exploration, sidequests and minigames. Making a movie out of an excuse plot is downright moronic.

>Proving Grounds
If it doesn't have Purplecrumbs, I'm not watching another "dumbass park managers" movie.

>Dr Tran: The Phantom Blood
So this is what happens if Hideo Kojima was a movie director? WATCH IT FIVE TIMES STRAIGHT.
>>
No. 836588 ID: ced636

Do Zelda.
>>
No. 836784 ID: 0c84a3

Zelda. If there is any game series that should be easy to translate to film, its that one. lets see how they inevitably messed it up.
>>
No. 836801 ID: 91ee5f

>>836074
>So this is what happens if Hideo Kojima was a movie director? WATCH IT FIVE TIMES STRAIGHT.
I think you meant to say "5 hours straight".

Remember, Metal Gear Solid 4 is still the record holder of being at least 8 hours long if you put all of the cutscenes together!

But I'd still want to watch it. So I vote for Dr. Tran!
>>
No. 836917 ID: 1530a8

Hell yeah, Doctor Tran. Watch the shit outta that.
>>
No. 837116 ID: 9c2d0c

Oh Shit It's Dr Tran! He's America's #1 commodity.
>>
No. 837188 ID: 19afca

Let's go with "oh shit it's DR TRAN!"
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason