[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 142204466713.png - (51.04KB , 500x592 , titlecard2.png )
621805 No. 621805 ID: 4a2bf2

"Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well.
Either the well was very deep, or she fell very slowly, for she had plenty of time as she went down to look about her and to wonder what was going to happen next.

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end!"



Chapter 1: >>/questarch/602823
Discussion: >>/questdis/86933
Tumblr mirror: http://imitationglassflowers.tumblr.com
Expand all images
>>
No. 621806 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142204478552.png - (7.04KB , 500x400 , 00196.png )
621806

Your name is Ebony. You are a robot designated as Project Zodiac no. 13, Libra, version 8.12, and you're in quite the situation; after getting separated from your friend Dexter and going on a tangent about pillow forts, you fell down a dark hole with your buddy Seth, who was presumably trying to kill or at least capture you. And now there's this... this thing.
>>
No. 621807 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142204480375.png - (10.25KB , 500x400 , 00197.png )
621807

This thing is honestly kind of terrifying and it's touching your face, why is it touching your face, oh my god??

Please suggest an action, before you die of fright!
>>
No. 621808 ID: 072a83

Hug it!
>>
No. 621809 ID: 9ddf68

hold very still, try not to move, and hope it get's bored and leaves.
>>
No. 621810 ID: 2d06a8

Give it a kiss.

Love fixes all problems.
>>
No. 621811 ID: 330ce5

Try not to freak out, if this thing wanted to hurt you it would already have done so. For now just greet it and survey the area around you.
>>
No. 621814 ID: 88960e

Um, hello?

You've already tried freezing and saying nothing, so try talking to it.
>>
No. 621826 ID: b66bbe

Just play it cool and say HI It could be friendly

don't judge a book by its cover.
>>
No. 621836 ID: c46686

Tell her your name is ebony, and ask her if there is something she wants.

(Considering the pentagram in the iris i think it might be safe to say that it isn't very friendly, so be cautious.)
>>
No. 622017 ID: d958ad

>>621807
Ask who she is.
>>
No. 622317 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142231113044.png - (21.52KB , 500x400 , 00198.png )
622317

>Um, hello? I'm Ebony... W-Who are you?

Upon hearing your voice, the thing hisses, lets out an unholy screech, and dives in for you way faster that something seemingly organic should be able to.


Before you can even process anything, you get forcefully dismantled, and then the thing proceeds to smash your head and mangle the rest of your body. Whoops.
You're dead now.
Thanks for playing.
>>
No. 622318 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142231115651.gif - (108.93KB , 500x400 , 00199.gif )
622318

(Oh.)

(Always tea time with you, isn't it.)

(Let's try sometime else.)

(Animated.)
>>
No. 622319 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142231117184.gif - (55.49KB , 500x400 , 00200.gif )
622319

This thing is honestly kind of terrifying and it's touching your face, why is it to--

-huh? You just had a bit of a déjà vu...

[Animated]
>>
No. 622320 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142231118603.png - (9.37KB , 500x400 , 00201.png )
622320

Anyway, back to business.

>Um, h--
Your voice cuts off. What the heck!?
Suddenly, you realize there's someone behind you, too. There is a hand on the back of your neck, and some sort of signal being sent to you-

(Shut your trap for once.)

Rude! You were just trying to be friendly! Now you'll never know this thing's name, or-

(This creature is blind. Just don't make any noise, and you'll be relatively safe. If it had heard you, you would be dead by now.)

Oh, uhh... okay... That sounds bad.
>>
No. 622330 ID: 88960e

Well, think thank you at the newcomer for saving your life, even if having someone hacked right into your systems is sort of creepy.

And don't move.
>>
No. 622332 ID: d958ad

>>622320
...it didn't know you were here from touching your face? How strange.

Ask who this newcomer is, over the signal.
>>
No. 622348 ID: 9ddf68

...Where the fuck am I and who the fuck are you... why am I not dead and if you actually gave a damn about my safety why am I down here in the first place.

Also remember not to move or make any noises.
>>
No. 622349 ID: b66bbe

Right. let's follow our newest friends advice.
>>
No. 622364 ID: 330ce5

Let's stay silent, maybe we should ask our new friend their name through that connection. Remember the goal is to be silent and not killed.
>>
No. 622436 ID: f73c29

Ok, let's just mosey on out of here. Quietly.
Away from, whatever this is. Actually, is pink-eye Sadako a robot? I can't tell if she's made of metal or flesh.
>>
No. 623583 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142311003229.png - (9.47KB , 500x400 , 00202.png )
623583

> is pink-eye Sadako a robot?
You think not, it seems pretty... fleshy. Doesn't look human, though. At least, your sensors don't show any signs of life coming from it; no breathing, no heartbeat, no body heat, it doesn't even blink!

> Ask who this newcomer is, over the signal.
(An old friend.)
Oh, that clears things up. Heck no it doesn't!!!

> Where the fuck am I
(You're nowhere. It sounds like an excuse, but that's what this is. A non-place.)

> thank you at the newcomer for saving your life
(...You're welcome.)
>>
No. 623584 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142311004082.png - (8.33KB , 500x400 , 00203.png )
623584

> don't move.
ON IT.

The creature moves its head around, probably trying to locate you, but it finds something else instead. You almost forgot you didn't come down here by yourself!

The newcomer pulls you back slowly, trying to have you both step backwards as quietly as possible.

SETH: Ugh--
>>
No. 623585 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142311004908.gif - (18.49KB , 500x400 , 00204.gif )
623585

SCREEEEEEEEECH
>>
No. 623586 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142311005487.png - (14.56KB , 500x400 , 00205.png )
623586

Seth lets out loud, static-like noises that almost sound like gasps, filling the awkward silence between you and your new companion.
You know he didn't seem very friendly towards you, but seeing something like this is just... too cruel.

(Quickly. While it's distracted.)

> Ok, let's just mosey on out of here. Quietly.
You're barely given a choice as the newcomer drags you behind him.
>>
No. 623587 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142311005862.png - (9.25KB , 500x400 , 00206.png )
623587

Both of you run for a while, though you're not sure exactly how much time passes, or really how much distance you're putting between you and the thing.

???: Right. I think we're far enough.

Oh geez! Hearing it speak is way different from getting messages sent straight to you. It sounds ancient.
The voice synthesizer feels way more outdated than the ones from every other robot you spoke to so far. It's plain monotone, and you can clearly hear the separation between each syllable; it doesn't flow like what you're used to hear.

Erm, and now that it's not behind you and you can see it clearly, it seems... shorter than you expected.

???: So what's the plan.

...Wait, what are you supposed to do!?
>>
No. 623596 ID: 330ce5

It might help if we knew where we are for starters, who/what else in down here, and the name of our lovely new companion. Also might want to thank whoever they are for saving your bacon back there.
>>
No. 623598 ID: 9ddf68

uh, find Dexter, get back up to the level we were at before we fell down the hole, try to figure out who the that scary lady was, find out why we're not dead when you remember dying, and maybe find out why everyone is so cranky and mean down here... baring a few of course.
>>
No. 623600 ID: 82efdc

>You know he didn't seem very friendly towards you, but seeing something like this is just... too cruel.
Maybe not too much sympathy is called for. He did make a trap door to try and drop you down here, didn't he? If he knew what was down here, he was setting you up to die.

>So what's the plan.
Go... up, I guess. There weren't crazy blind girls trying to kill me on the upper levels. Try and find Dex too.

I don't really know anything about where we are, though, which makes planning specifics harder. Do you know anything about the layout of this floor?
>>
No. 623602 ID: d958ad

>>623587
Alright, we know Seth escaped once before, or was let out. Unfortunately now he's dead so we have no direct way of finding out how he did it. Ask what that thing was that killed Seth, anyway. Also, introduce yourself.

Look around. Do you see anything other than void?
>>
No. 623680 ID: 90504c

Ask the ancient robot who they are. And if you've met them before. It seems they might, since they seem to be expecting you to have a plan.
>>
No. 626445 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142481756329.png - (13.18KB , 500x400 , 00207.png )
626445

> Do you see anything other than void?
Unfortunately... no. Somehow, this bot's claim that this is a "non place" seems accurate, even though it makes no sense.

> find out why we're not dead when you remember dying
What are you talking about?? That's not funny. You'd probably remember if you died, and you don't! Which is good, because if you did remember dying you'd probably be dead right now. That's... how these things work, right?

> Ask what that thing was that killed Seth, anyway.
???: It was... a thing. Not sure where it came from. Seems to hate us, though. I'd stay away from it if I were you.

Thaaaat clears things up.

> Ask if you've met them before.
> Also, introduce yourself.
???: I've met you. You haven't met me. First time speaking face to face. I think.

You're... not really sure what that means.
>>
No. 626446 ID: 4a2bf2
File 142481756850.png - (15.65KB , 500x400 , 00208.png )
626446

> might help if we knew where we are for starters, who/what else in down here, and the name of our lovely new companion
???: It's hard to tell what else is in here. Space and time don't work the way you'd expect. Mostly space. Lost objects show up from time to time, so you might find random useful slash useless things.

What? How does that make sense? Well, you guess that's as much of an answer as you're getting...

???: My name, huh... Well. A long time ago, someone used to call me "Gacha". I guess you can too.

Would it hurt to be a little bit less cryptic?

> Go... up, I guess. Try and find Dex too.
> find Dexter, get back up to the level we were at before we fell down the hole, try to figure out who the that scary lady was
GACHA: And how do you plan to do that from down here. I don't see any exits. Do you.

No, but... Uh... Can't really argue with that...

GACHA: You weren't even thinking about it when you threw yourself in the void, did you. About how you'd get out.

The situation wasn't exactly in your favor, though!! You did what you had to do!

GACHA: That doesn't change the current situation.


It seems Gacha is expecting something from you...
>>
No. 626464 ID: d958ad

>>626446
If this is a non-place, and space is weird here, why is there a floor? That seems like a pretty solid constant.

As for what to do, well, you can either try to go down, or walk in one direction until something changes.
>>
No. 626585 ID: 90504c

Ask for clarification as to the whole 'meeting thing'. Specifically if it means that Gascha's first meeting with you hasn't happened for you YET. "Space and time don't work the way you'd expect." If not that, then ask if Gascha is aware of your memory loss.
Also ask Gascha what they're expecting you to do at the moment. If it's an ability, then you might not even remember you can do it. Hopefully it's not one that you don't have yet.

If it's an escape plan, well... Time to gather info. What lost objects do we have access to right now? Also what Gascha can do.

This will at least give us some starting point to figure something out.
>>
No. 626589 ID: 9ddf68

>You weren't even thinking about it when you threw yourself in the void, did you. About how you'd get out.
I was thinking it was just a hole in the floor and all I'd have to do is find a set of stairs or the elevator.

Whelp nothing to do now but wonder around avoiding crazy back there and seeing if we can't find an exit. Ask what he's doing down here?
>>
No. 626596 ID: 1324fc

>You weren't even thinking about it when you threw yourself in the void, did you. About how you'd get out.
I've got less than a day of running memory, and I had no reason to expect a spacial anomaly beneath the floor.

>That doesn't change the current situation.
No, I suppose it doesn't. I was just trying to justify myself, which doesn't serve much purpose, in the here and now.

Since we're here now... I suppose we experiment. Don't rely on assumptions or expectations.

Hmm. ...does this place depend on a power source? Maybe if I let some glass flowers feed on the distortion we could degrade it to the point where it couldn't keep up the effect? Expect I'm not carrying any now. Hmm. No good.
>>
No. 629645 ID: ebd715
File 142662262453.png - (7.53KB , 500x400 , 00209.png )
629645

> If this is a non-place, and space is weird here, why is there a floor?
GACHA: Oh is there a floor. That's what you should be asking yourself.
... You clearly feel that you're walking on something, though.

> I was thinking it was just a hole in the floor and all I'd have to do is find a set of stairs or the elevator.
> I've got less than a day of running memory, and I had no reason to expect a spacial anomaly beneath the floor.
GACHA: I hope you learned your lesson then. Not everything functions as logically as you'd expect.

> What lost objects do we have access to right now? Also what Gascha can do.
You try to check what you have on hands, but you cannot access your inventory! That's kinda scary, you think. Maybe you're limited to actual physical storage in here.
GACHA: I only have this coin.
A... coin?
GACHA: Yup.
Wow.
GACHA: As for what I can do. It's not something you can make much use of. At least at the moment. I am supposed to be a time traveler, but you can imagine how weirdly it works in a "place" like this. Last time I tried to go back one minute, I went back twenty seconds instead.
That sounds incredibly useful though!!!
GACHA: What I mean is I'm not doing it. It's dangerous and only meant to be used as a last resort. Specially in a case like this.
>>
No. 629646 ID: ebd715
File 142662263797.png - (8.20KB , 500x400 , 00210.png )
629646

> Ask what he's doing down here?
GACHA: Secret.
Huh?
GACHA: Noun - Something kept hidden, concealed from others; That remains not understood or unknown, a mystery.
You're pretty sure you know what a secret is!
Man, it's impossible to talk to this guy.

> ask if Gascha is aware of your memory loss. Also ask what they're expecting you to do at the moment.
GACHA: ... (snicker)
Hey! Why is this bot laughing at... you...? Erm, you think it's laughing. It's hard to tell. Gacha seems even more unable to present facial expressions than Dexter.
GACHA: I'm just amused. I expected Project Libra to be quite a bit different. Maybe smarter. More opportunistic. But you're pretty useless.
Huh? Then what was all that talk of "I know you, you don't know me?"

GACHA: Guess it can't be helped. I can do you a favor just this once. It might take a while, but I should be able to get you out of here. But you'll owe me a favor back.
Finally something positive!
Uh, maybe? Owing someone can be a big responsibility.
>>
No. 629660 ID: d958ad

>>629646
What kind of favor? Is he gonna need a new coat of paint? Oil his gears? Polish his coin? It better not be a *gasp* sexual favor...

(play dumb, he thinks you're kindof dumb already. Maybe we can play it safe and get him to restrict the agreement a little so we don't have to do anything major for him in return. Or at least make it clear that owing him a favor is a bad idea.)
>>
No. 629662 ID: 330ce5

They seem like a decent robot, but just to be sure the favor can't include killing someone we don't want to kill. We know we aren't in the best position to bargain but, that just not something we should agree to. Other than that making a deal doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.
>>
No. 629664 ID: 5db52c

>Oh is there a floor. That's what you should be asking yourself.
It feels like a floor.

If there's not a floor, that means something is faking a floor, or I'm receiving false sensory information. A hologram, a force field, an illusion, trapped in some kind of simulation?

>I am supposed to be a time traveler
>only to be used in a last resort
...you knew she would kill me if I made a noise.

Why was saving my life worth an uncertain and dangerous last resort?
>>
No. 629676 ID: d958ad

>>629664
Well, it could be a mental influence on the structure here. I wonder if flipping upside down would cause the "floor" to be in the other direction?
>>
No. 633152 ID: 1f59fc
File 142834887834.png - (8.61KB , 500x400 , 00211.png )
633152

> It better not be a *gasp* sexual favor...
Huh??

> play dumb
> be sure the favor can't include killing someone we don't want to kill
GACHA: Ah. You do not need to worry about that. It's not like "killing robots" accomplishes anything, really. Unless you damage the perfect spot, they can be rebuilt, refurbished, resurrected. Although they might be missing a few things... although they might become a completely different "person", they'll be alive again. And that's what matters, really. Quite the annoying limitation, if you ask me.
Eeeeeeek, suddenly this conversation turned morbid...

GACHA: I am not certain what I want, yet. There's a lot to gain from someone like you. But it won't be anything beyond your capability, that I am sure of.

That's kind of cheating, isn't it? You might be dumb but you know you shouldn't agree to something without knowing the full terms.

GACHA: I am... not certain of the extent of your abilities, yet, so I do not know what would be reasonable to ask of you. I already had my expectations crushed, so I would rather not create any more.
...You think he just dissed you.
>>
No. 633153 ID: 1f59fc
File 142834888372.png - (9.50KB , 500x400 , 00212.png )
633153

> Why was saving my life worth an uncertain and dangerous last resort?
You're not sure what this is in reference to, but you guess there's no harm in asking it.
GACHA: .......
...?
GACHA: ............

...He ignored you!?

GACHA: So... In order to get out, first we need to find something specific... It might take a while. It's hard to navigate Nothing. Do you have a decent "patience" module installed?

Don't change the subject!!!!!!
>>
No. 633157 ID: 9ddf68

...he has no idea on how to get out of here does he, (sigh). Well he did help us so might as well follow him but I get the feeling he isn't one for conversation. I say play I spy with your self and see if you can spot anything other then the void surrounding you two. Just try and keep quite unless you would attract something.
>>
No. 633161 ID: 296917

>>633153
I think he needs you to get out of here. It's not that he's doing you a favor, really. You're both helping eachother escape. But how about you offer to help him later anyway, as a friend.
>>
No. 633168 ID: 5db52c

>You're not sure what this is in reference to, but you guess there's no harm in asking it.
He managed to save you from that scary girl just in time, which is an unlikely slash very lucky event to happen as the result of chance. He's admitted to being a time traveler. The implication therefore is he traveled back in time to save your life. Something he admitted is a dangerous and risky last resort.

So the important question is why he would take that risk.

>Do you have a decent "patience" module installed?
I'm burning more cycles on that trying to question you than any navigation question will ever try my patience.

>So... In order to get out, first we need to find something specific
Close your eyes, hold out your hand, and visualize holding the key to a way out of here.

Maybe this place is limited by perception, and you can manipulate it.
>>
No. 635899 ID: 1f59fc
File 142974560152.png - (14.14KB , 500x400 , 00213.png )
635899

> I think he needs you to get out of here.
That would make sense. Maybe he's too embarrassed to admit he needs help?

> Close your eyes, hold out your hand, and visualize holding the key to a way out of here.
Sounds odd, but trying won't hurt!
...You feel a bit awkward. You close your hands a couple of times, but nothing's there.
Still, something seems different. It also seems like you spent a good chunk of your battery, somehow...

GACHA: ...Heh. Seems like you were trying to do something. It was a good shot, but you can't create matter from nothing. Seems like you made something happen though.

You... did, didn't you? What IS it, though? Like a crack...?
You can't even tell how far away it is! It could be right here within arm's reach, or miles away...

GACHA: Yes, it might still take a while for us to get there. It should be fine as long as we keep it in our field of view. Let's get going.

You don't even know if you did this... Hey, why's he going ahead!? Wait up!!
>>
No. 635900 ID: 1f59fc
File 142974564252.gif - (2.41MB , 500x400 , 00214.gif )
635900

[animated]

Fury said to a mouse, that he met in the house,
"Let us both go to law: I will prosecute you.

>>
No. 635901 ID: 1f59fc
File 142974569401.gif - (244.02KB , 500x400 , 00215.gif )
635901

Come, I'll take no denial; We must have a trial:
For really, this morning, I've nothing to do."

>>
No. 635902 ID: 1f59fc
File 142974570109.gif - (108.91KB , 500x400 , 00216.gif )
635902

Said the mouse to the cur, "Such a trial, dear Sir,
With no jury or judge, would be wasting our breath."

"I'll be judge, I'll be jury," said cunning old Fury;

>>
No. 635903 ID: 1f59fc
File 142974570607.gif - (20.35KB , 500x400 , 00217.gif )
635903

"I'll try the whole cause,
and condemn you to death."


(Please suggest an action.)
>>
No. 635907 ID: 809713

>>635903
Um. Continue to watch security cameras while signing to yourself?

>cunning old Fury
I... don't see dragging someone to a kangaroo court as particularly cunning. It's pretty blunt and straightforward, as clever plans go.
>>
No. 635908 ID: 330ce5

Damn furies thinking they own the law and such.
Action: Look even more devious and cunning while going over the master plan.
>>
No. 635938 ID: 57d76a

>>635903
Hello, Pisces?
Identify figure in [Exit 6].
>>
No. 636414 ID: f73c29

Huh, so we're Ophiuchus now.
Short guy in exit 6 is probably Cancer.
I...have no idea who yellow power eyes is.
>>
No. 636965 ID: 329569

Dance with glee now that ye be prosecuting thee miserable lessers
>>
No. 642473 ID: 863f9d
File 143242436450.png - (12.20KB , 500x400 , 00218.png )
642473

> Continue to watch security cameras while singing to yourself
> Dance with glee now that ye be prosecuting thee miserable lessers
> Look even more devious and cunning
On it!
???: 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe ♪

> while going over the master plan
Hmm, master plan? Now what would that be~? Right now, you are simply distracting the white rabbit. Although his meeting with the queen is inevitable, it can be delayed.
There is however another more pressing matter than the rabbit. You found a March Hare and a Mad Hatter in , and it's of extreme importance that none of them make contact with the Zodiac robots. Or anything else, really. Hence the lockdown. You're not sure if that's enough to hold them off permanently, but it is a temporary solution.

> Hello, Pisces?
How rude! You must insist on not being confused with a queen. You are but a simple caterpillar. A pawn, if you will.
>>
No. 642474 ID: 863f9d
File 143242438243.png - (10.95KB , 500x400 , 00219.png )
642474

> Huh, so we're Ophiuchus now.
???: All mimsy were the borogoves... ♪
That you are!

> Identify figure in [Exit 6]
Certainly! That appears to be poor, poor Humpty Dumpty.

> Short guy in exit 6 is probably Cancer.
If you want to be boring, yeah, that's ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 4 CODENAME CANCER.
Little Dumpty seems to have been trapped when you put the building on lockdown, which closed the emergency exits. Doesn't matter much; Dumpty is not a main actor in this play.

> I...have no idea who yellow power eyes is.
Honestly, neither do you. Doesn't look like any of the Zodiacs... It looks more human-like than us, but it's standing still like a statue. And staring straight into the camera...
>>
No. 642478 ID: e114bc

>>642474
Try turning the camera off for a couple seconds.
>>
No. 642497 ID: 863f9d
File 143243406195.gif - (551.16KB , 500x400 , 00220.gif )
642497

> Try turning the camera off for a couple seconds.

Oookay, let' do that...
...h-huh.
That accomplished nothing!!!
>>
No. 642498 ID: 78a595

She moved.

Does that speaker icon mean you could talk to her? Maybe you could ask why she's staring at your camera.
>>
No. 642509 ID: 9ddf68

>>642497
I think she's playing red light green light with you right now
>>
No. 642511 ID: e114bc

Well it did demonstrate that it doesn't seem to want to move when the camera is on. Also its eyes are interesting.
>>
No. 644867 ID: 11bb5e
File 143330608645.gif - (61.24KB , 500x400 , 00221.gif )
644867

> I think she's playing red light green light with you right now
That's silly of it. In a way, aren't you always a green light?
Y'know, because of your eyes-- yeah whatever

> it doesn't seem to want to move when the camera is on.
You wonder why? Is it doing something you're not supposed to see? How exactly does it know if the camera is on or off...?

> Does that speaker icon mean you could talk to her?
Actually, you can use the announcement system at any time, but since this... robot appears to be in the corridor next to the emergency exit, you'd broadcast to, well, the entire corridor. Not that you think there's any problem with doing this at this moment, since the rest of the corridor is empty.
>>
No. 644868 ID: 11bb5e
File 143330609285.png - (11.89KB , 500x400 , 00222.png )
644868

Rather, the speaker icon means this particular camera is picking up sound; this system has you choose which camera to listen to manually.
Shall we give it a shot?

???: ...the world cup?

...Hmm.
It's muttering to itself. Most of it is too low and garbled to make out full words from.
Should we tell it to cut it out?
>>
No. 644900 ID: 696535

>>644868
Listen in first. If all that comes out of it is nonsense, then silence the bot.
>>
No. 645067 ID: 11fd1e

>>644900

what, no. We have to listen in on this World Cup babble.Maybe it could give us some more info on the outside world?

Anyway, listen in and then ask the yellow eyed thing what the hell is it talking about.
>>
No. 646763 ID: f4828c

>>644868
Ask her to identify herself through the announcement system.
>>
No. 657789 ID: 80389a
File 143772086932.png - (11.74KB , 500x400 , 00223.png )
657789

> listen
???: ...well, will it happen... ...... heard from someone... ...much of a mess... s looking forward...

Some more nonsense, huh. You can only catch about half of the words...

???: How is it that... ... ...still even considering...? ...n't seen anyone... maybe years...

Well, neither have you, but you're not complaining!
You guess you've heard enough to know you're not gonna make any progress like this.

> Ask her to identify herself through the announcement system.

OPHIUCHUS: Exxcussse me. Unidentified lifeform in Exxit 8.
>>
No. 657790 ID: 80389a
File 143772089150.gif - (417.50KB , 500x400 , 00224.gif )
657790

OPHIUCHUS: Pleassse provide your desssignation, or some form of identificatttion. Fail to comply, and I may even sssend guard botsss to ssseize you.

You think this should be enough of a threat to get her to cooperate. ♪
Except the camera shakes violently, and after a moment of blurriness--

???: I don't take orders from cowardly snakes hiding in their pits.

The lips didn't move at all; you'll take this as confirmation that whatever this is, it isn't human. ...And to make things better, you think there's a bunch of deactivated guard bots on the ground.
So feisty, as well... Maybe you SHOULDN'T send the guard bots. Er, the ones that are left.
>>
No. 657792 ID: 5227b8

>>657790
Uhm, she's got a left hand on her right arm?
>>
No. 657793 ID: 80389a

>>657792
This is not an error, by the way. I guess it's not as subtle as I thought it would be...
>>
No. 657795 ID: e114bc

>>657793
Interesting.

>>657790
Try a different tactic then. See if she responds to asking nicely.
>>
No. 657829 ID: 88960e

Well, at least we're getting all the words, now. Attempt dialogue to obtain intelligence.

>I don't take orders from cowardly snakes hiding in their pits.
But you do take orders from someone, then?
>>
No. 661805 ID: 0bce75

Can you contact Pisces? Also are you her underling? THEN > Contact the queen, inform her about the unidentified subject intruding upon her kingdom.

ELSE > Ask the unidentified figure what it wants.
>>
No. 662127 ID: f59a00
File 143951771478.png - (12.91KB , 500x400 , 00225.png )
662127

> Can you contact Pisces? Also are you her underling?
Oh, dear no! The white queen rules the lower floors; the red queen rules the upper floors.
> Contact the queen, inform her about the unidentified subject intruding upon her kingdom.
You're sure she wouldn't like to be bothered over something meaningless. So, you shall do that once you assess the objectives of this intruder.

> See if she responds to asking nicely.
OPHIUCHUS: You know, I've never ssseen you here before. I'm jussst... trying to get to know you, isss all!
???: Hm. Can't say you're the first one. Still, my mission only tangentially concerns you. I've no reason to bother with making any sort of bonds.

> But you do take orders from someone, then?
???: I take suggestions from friends, and orders from my master.
OPHIUCHUS: Ssso--
???: Don't try. None of my friends are here, and I'm not about to give away who my master is.
What a stubborn person!
>>
No. 662128 ID: f59a00
File 143951772551.gif - (310.87KB , 500x400 , 00226.gif )
662128

OPHIUCHUS: Lisssten. I don't know if you're aware of thisss, but thisss building isss sssuppossed to be completely sssealed. That meansss ssseeing a new facce is a big thing I ssshould be worried about. I have a feeling you won't tell me how you got in, or how you're planning to get out--

???: You are correct.

OPHIUCHUS: -- but am I wrong to asssume you need me for sssomething? At the very leassst, you ssseem to know who I am, and you were very interesssted in watching the camera.

???: I don't necessarily need you, but it would make things easier for me.

OPHIUCHUS: Ah, yess, interesssting... And what isss it that you need me for?

???: Information. Maybe a small favor. Depends.

That means you could attempt an exchange of favors, pry off some information, perhaps. There's also the problem with the Hare and the Hatter... would be good to get someone to deal with that personally. They're too dangerous, and whoever this is, they're not a Zodiac, so you don't care if it ends badly.
>>
No. 662269 ID: 73bcba

Go for an exchange of favors. Find out what they'd want you to do first, though.
>>
No. 662270 ID: e114bc

>>662128
What's that in Room 7?
>>
No. 662373 ID: 330ce5

Tell them you'll think about it and come back to them later. As you weigh your options check to see if the other rooms have changed.
>>
No. 662689 ID: b22391

Turn on room 7 sound.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason