[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 602823)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141615681765.gif - (93.67KB , 500x400 , 00000.gif )
602823 No. 602823 ID: e31d46

¿̵͆͛ḓ̴̓͘η̴̒͛ ̸͆̈ǝ̶̎̕ʞ̶͛́ɐ̴̅̚ʍ̸̊́ ̸̈́́ᾔ̵͆̿o̶͗̐ʎ̸̓̓ ̶́͘ℓ̶̀͠ℓ̵̛͐ı̶̌̒ʍ̶̈́̃ ̸͂̏ü̷͋͆

[Animated.]
Expand all images
>>
No. 602824 ID: e31d46
File 141615683875.png - (8.60KB , 500x400 , 00001.png )
602824

> Check your surroundings, seems kinda dark in there.
You can’t check your surroundings because you’re dead.

[NOTE: Please don't send in any suggestions yet! I originally started this quest on Tumblr, but decided it'd make more sense to do the rest in here. I'll still mirror it there and accept suggestions through its ask system, but I'll prioritize the tgchan thread. I'll post the actions I've already done - please wait warmly until then.]
>>
No. 602825 ID: e31d46
File 141615687039.png - (6.55KB , 500x400 , 00002.png )
602825

Wait, what? No you’re not. You’re just powered off.
You turn on.
>>
No. 602826 ID: e31d46
File 141615688757.png - (4.74KB , 500x400 , 00003.png )
602826

You seem to be in a corridor, but this part of it looks like a dead end. There’s a digital screen on the wall opposite to you.
>>
No. 602827 ID: e31d46
File 141615690329.png - (6.74KB , 500x400 , 00004.png )
602827

> Well, first things first. Who ARE you?
You are ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 13 CODENAME LIBRA VERSION 8.12, which really is a mouthful. And that’s pretty much all you know.
>>
No. 602828 ID: e31d46
File 141615692396.png - (4.99KB , 500x400 , 00005.png )
602828

> There’s a flower-like thing in there, can you check it out?
It looks entirely unremarkable, but it starts glowing slightly when you approach it. Nothing else happens, though. You’d try to take it, but it’s attached very snugly to the floor; you can’t think of a way to remove it without completely ruining right now.
>>
No. 602829 ID: e31d46
File 141615694637.png - (4.76KB , 500x400 , 00006.png )
602829

> whats on the screen?
Not a whole lot. Looks like it’s just a standby screen.
>>
No. 602830 ID: e31d46
File 141615696269.png - (5.58KB , 500x400 , 00007.png )
602830

It doesn't respond, but it looks kinda funny when you poke it!
>>
No. 602831 ID: e31d46
File 141615697583.png - (5.81KB , 500x400 , 00008.png )
602831

> well then, try to poke the clock on the screen?
OH GOD YOU MADE IT ANGRY
>>
No. 602832 ID: e31d46
File 141615703923.png - (5.18KB , 500x400 , 00009.png )
602832

"Are you not even taking me out for dinner first????"

Ok no this is weird.
>>
No. 602833 ID: e31d46
File 141615705937.gif - (8.84KB , 500x400 , 00010.gif )
602833

> Say sorry very quickly… then POKE IT AGAIN
You just don’t learn, do you?
[Animated...?]
>>
No. 602834 ID: e31d46
File 141615713561.png - (4.74KB , 500x400 , tumblr_inline_nf24cpn9rh1sb7bv4.png )
602834

> try talking to the angry eye clock?
You step back and attempt to converse with the thing.
>>
No. 602835 ID: e31d46
File 141615719731.png - (7.15KB , 500x400 , tumblr_inline_nf24qzpaIf1sb7bv4.png )
602835

> Promise that you’ll take it to dinner next time, it was just your animal impulses (even though you’re a bot)
"Oh, come on. We both know you don’t have primal urges. Also, neither of us can actually eat dinner, so don’t bother."
The angry eye clock is unconvinced. It does looks less angry, though. Success?
>>
No. 602836 ID: e31d46
File 141615724453.png - (6.92KB , 500x400 , 00011-1.png )
602836

> ok we have sucessfully appeased the Thing. ask it what it is, and if it has a name
JUNO: C’mon, you know that. I am JUNO. I’m a salesman, I sell stuff. You need me, I’m here.
Is it just you or does that really sound awfully vague?
>>
No. 602837 ID: e31d46
File 141615726215.png - (7.35KB , 500x400 , 00011.png )
602837

> apologize profusely and inquire about where you are
JUNO: Ooooh no. Did you forget again? You’re home, Ebony.
You try to ask for more information, but it stops responding.
>>
No. 602838 ID: e31d46
File 141615728080.png - (2.72KB , 500x400 , 00012.png )
602838

> POKE IT AGAIN but if it really stops responding, leave the corridor.
>>
No. 602839 ID: e31d46
File 141615729138.png - (7.08KB , 500x400 , 00013.png )
602839

…You excuse yourself.
>>
No. 602840 ID: e31d46
File 141615730251.gif - (5.43KB , 500x400 , 00014.gif )
602840

> Follow the corridor.
[Animated.]
>>
No. 602841 ID: e31d46
File 141615731228.png - (7.57KB , 500x400 , 00015.png )
602841

This place is sort of a mess.
>>
No. 602842 ID: e31d46
File 141615733043.png - (3.58KB , 500x400 , 00016.png )
602842

> Go see if the door is unlocked
Well, that definitely isn't locked, though you’re not sure you want to know how what appears to be heavy metal doors got in that state.
>>
No. 602843 ID: e31d46
File 141615734562.png - (7.69KB , 500x400 , 00017.png )
602843

> is that another flower on the ceiling?
> Take a closer look at the flower, it’s not like anyone’s around anyway.
> inspect the flower-looking thing; it looks eerily like the last one.

It certainly does! That’s kind of unsettling.
Again, it doesn't seem to do anything other than glow dimly when you get close to it.
>>
No. 602844 ID: e31d46
File 141615736781.png - (8.17KB , 500x400 , 00018.png )
602844

> pick up flower
Differently from the first one, this flower isn't attached tightly to the wall, having a bit of slack. It actually feels like someone's already tried to pull it out.
You hop a little and snap it out effortlessly.
>>
No. 602845 ID: e31d46
File 141615738813.png - (9.33KB , 500x400 , 00019.png )
602845

WEIRD FLOWER THING has been added to inventory.
You are now aware that you have an inventory. Where are you even keeping that stuff?

[Caught up to the tumblr posts. We're now open to suggestions. Come in!]
>>
No. 602846 ID: e31d46
File 141615850798.png - (7.26KB , 500x400 , 00020.png )
602846

> Check that thing that looks like a broken test tube
That's not a test tube, it's a recharging station!
Though it doesn't look like it can be used for that purpose anymore. It's totally wrecked.
>>
No. 602851 ID: 2ec61a

take long glass shard from the ground.
>>
No. 602853 ID: 4fabf3

Check other object in inventory.
>>
No. 602854 ID: e31d46
File 141616211118.png - (7.81KB , 500x400 , 00021.png )
602854

> take long glass shard from the ground.
It's pretty sharp and pointy. You sure are glad you don't have any squishy bits that could be poked out by this thing!
LONG GLASS SHARD has been added to the inventory.
>>
No. 602856 ID: e31d46
File 141616253003.png - (5.31KB , 500x400 , 00022.png )
602856

> Check other object in inventory.
You examine SHITTY SELFIE.
It seems to be a polaroid picture, but it's blank. Who even uses polaroids nowadays? This brings up more questions than it answers.
>>
No. 602857 ID: 2ec61a

head back to other room and use glass shard to cut flower free.
>>
No. 602861 ID: e31d46
File 141616509184.png - (8.22KB , 500x400 , 00023.png )
602861

> head back to other room and use glass shard to cut flower free.

You head back and carefully cut the flower off. You have succeeded! Hooray!
You commemorate.
>>
No. 602862 ID: 07a835

I'm not sure we should be taking every flower. I mean, by picking a flower, you're killing it.

Is there anything on the back of the polaroid?
>>
No. 602865 ID: e31d46
File 141616580173.gif - (26.32KB , 500x400 , 00024.gif )
602865

> I'm not sure we should be taking every flower. I mean, by picking a flower, you're killing it.

...You suddenly don't feel like commemorating anymore. The lives you have taken weigh on your conscience.

[Animated.]
>>
No. 602866 ID: e31d46
File 141616584525.png - (5.63KB , 500x400 , 00025.png )
602866

> Is there anything on the back of the polaroid?

Good idea! You decide to check it out.
>>
No. 602867 ID: 07a835

>>602866
Well that's not very helpful on a black polaroid.

...hang on, are the flowers still glowing? Maybe they're artificial. As an experiment, try looking at the polaroid under the light of the flower.
>>
No. 602869 ID: e31d46
File 141616684969.png - (9.59KB , 500x400 , 00026.png )
602869

The flower's definitely still glowing, brighter than it was before. Your scanner seems to indicate there is life inside it still.

> As an experiment, try looking at the polaroid under the light of the flower.

There's something barely visible on the blackness, but you can't make out what it is. It's like someone printed with black ink on black paper.
>>
No. 602870 ID: 07a835

>>602869
Looks like some guy with short hair...

I suppose we should just head through that rubble door.
>>
No. 602874 ID: e31d46
File 141616819946.png - (5.39KB , 500x400 , 00027.png )
602874

> Check screen near the door
(Tumblr suggestion)

You suspect this was a console used to open and close the door, or to control something inside this room. Either way, it's powered off and likely useless at the moment. So is the one near the corridor.

> I suppose we should just head through that rubble door.

Let's do that, then.
>>
No. 602876 ID: e31d46
File 141616863655.png - (5.25KB , 500x400 , 00027.png )
602876

You peek outside to make sure there's no immediate danger.
You hear beeping.
>>
No. 602879 ID: e31d46
File 141616926618.gif - (29.45KB , 500x400 , 00028.gif )
602879

The outside doesn't seem particularly interesting. It's a corridor. There's another door similar to yours, an emergency exit sign, and...

[Animated.]
>>
No. 602881 ID: e31d46
File 141616967373.png - (4.56KB , 500x400 , 00029.png )
602881

You conk out.
>>
No. 602883 ID: 2ec61a

emergency power activate
>>
No. 602884 ID: 07a835

>>602881
RIP.
>>
No. 602885 ID: a19cd5

>Have vivid dreams about flowers plucking you out of the earth while you are powered down
>>
No. 602887 ID: e31d46
File 141617117935.png - (6.47KB , 500x400 , 00030.png )
602887

> emergency power activate
Sadly, it appears you already were running on your backup battery.

Oh my god. How many times. How many times until you learn.

ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 3 CODENAME GEMINI SERIAL 744 is here.
>>
No. 602888 ID: e31d46
File 141617128279.png - (5.57KB , 500x400 , 00031.png )
602888

He honestly doesn't know what he was expecting. He wonders why he even brought you a new battery if he knew you were going to keep picking flowers like an idiot.
Goddamn hippie.
>>
No. 602890 ID: 07a835

>>602888
But they GLOW!
>>
No. 602896 ID: e31d46
File 141617198733.png - (6.87KB , 500x400 , 00032.png )
602896

> But they GLOW!

Yeah. Yeah, he thinks, that sounds exactly like what you'd say. You'd never question WHY they glow.
He facepalms.
>>
No. 602897 ID: e31d46
File 141617243608.png - (5.24KB , 500x400 , 00033.png )
602897

He attaches a fresh, new battery to your back, mumbling about how incompetent you are.
>>
No. 602898 ID: e31d46
File 141617247706.png - (5.41KB , 500x400 , 00034.png )
602898

You power is back on. You wake up.

There's a strange robot touching your back.
>>
No. 602901 ID: 07a835

>>602898
Immediately ask him why the battery indicator is on your back where you can't see it.
>>
No. 602903 ID: 02c37a

Ummm...Why are you touching my back? And erm, who are you again?
>>
No. 602913 ID: e31d46
File 141617412581.png - (11.33KB , 500x400 , 00035.png )
602913

> Ummm...Why are you touching my back? And erm, who are you again?

I'm fixing you. And you should know who I am - "ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 3 CODENAME GEMINI SERIAL 744". That's all there is to it.

That's just way too long. You consider giving him a proper name, like how Juno called you "Ebony."

> Immediately ask him why the battery indicator is on your back where you can't see it.

Listen, do I look like I built you? Either way, that's not even your main battery. You usually run on fuel. But I don't know where to find that.
>>
No. 602923 ID: 5367c2

Show him cruddy selfie and let's call him Dexter. Need a reason, of course not you have glowing flowers!
>>
No. 602926 ID: 07a835

>>602913
Dangit! Inspect yourself for your fuel tank and input. We need to at least see what the fuel sources are shaped like.

Ask him who that clock-faced guy on the monitor was. Also, where you can recharge the battery packs. Also tell him at least this time you didn't lose your memory.

His name can be... James.
>>
No. 602955 ID: e31d46
File 141617926878.png - (9.73KB , 500x400 , 00036.png )
602955

> Ask him who that clock-faced guy on the monitor was.
You met Juno already? I'm not sure who he is, to be honest. Says he's a shopkeeper but I don't think he ever told me what he's selling. Kinda shady.

> Also, where you can recharge the battery packs.
There's some recharging stations scattered around the building. My room upstairs has one. Well, I say "my room", but I really just picked a room and called it mine.

> let's call him Dexter.
Honestly, I don't care what you call me.
Dexter it is.
>>
No. 602960 ID: 07a835

>>602955
The recharge stations are for the battery packs? That's worrying, the one in there is smashed... Where's the nearest one?

What is this place anyway? What's in it?
>>
No. 602964 ID: e31d46
File 141618006849.gif - (9.67KB , 500x400 , 00037.gif )
602964

> Inspect yourself for your fuel tank and input.
You search all over yourself. [Animated.]

Dexter eventually understands what you are doing and points at the slot on your chest. He also says your fuel tank is most likely internal.
>>
No. 602966 ID: e31d46
File 141618095084.png - (7.55KB , 500x400 , 00038.png )
602966

> The recharge stations are for the battery packs?
Well, most of us run only on batteries, so they're for us. But there's a few who run mainly on fuel, like you.

> Where's the nearest one?
There's two on this floor, but one is broken and the other's blocked by rubble. We'd have to go up or down.

> Also tell him at least this time you didn't lose your memory.
...That's good. Let's hope it stays that way.
Sounds like he was worried.
>>
No. 602968 ID: 07a835

>>602966
Alright we'd better get to the nearest recharge station then. I wager your battery is like 25% gone by now. Seems to have a short lifespan...

Let's go up! Become familiar with the path to "his room" so that you can retreat there in an emergency.
>>
No. 602971 ID: e31d46
File 141618160724.png - (5.59KB , 500x400 , 00039.png )
602971

> What is this place anyway? What's in it?

The Stella Corporation building. It's where we were built, and where we're being kept.
As for what's in it, not much anymore. At least that I've seen. I've been trying to go to the upper floors for a while now, but everything's locked up.


You wonder why everyone you've met so far is so cryptic like that.
>>
No. 602975 ID: e31d46
File 141618232567.png - (4.82KB , 500x400 , 00040.png )
602975

> Become familiar with the path to "his room" so that you can retreat there in an emergency.

Right!
He explains that the elevator is broken, and heads towards the emergency stairs. That's fine, you think. You didn't know there was an elevator.
You follow him.
>>
No. 602977 ID: e31d46
File 141618335327.png - (4.67KB , 500x400 , 00041.png )
602977

That doesn't look good. In fact, it looks the opposite of good. It looks ungood.

The hell? It was open just a minute ago. I CAME from there. Unbelievable.
>>
No. 602981 ID: 39a5b8

>>602977
Stupid digital rights management. We have the RIGHT to walk through that door, darn it! This is an outrage!
>>
No. 602997 ID: dc54ce

Is there any other exit signs around that can point you to another staircase?

Also, how do robots have gender identities?
>>
No. 602998 ID: 6e79d4

Doubleplusungood. Who or what opens and closes these doors?
>>
No. 602999 ID: 07a835

So... wait, we're stuck on this floor now? With no working chargers? ...what about the elevator shaft? Maybe there's a maintenance ladder?
>>
No. 603004 ID: 95b7a3

>>602977
Who the hell puts bars on an emergency staircase?
Anyway, time to explore the level. Try going left from the rubber door.
>>
No. 603009 ID: 95b7a3

>>603004
*right.
I'm an idiot.
>>
No. 603012 ID: e31d46
File 141618804745.png - (8.09KB , 500x400 , 00042.png )
603012

> how do robots have gender identities?
As far as you know, you don't have one of those! You're just Ebony.
But what about Dexter?
DEXTER: I don't see how this is relevant right now, but I interacted a lot with humans in the past. Sort of picked up on that naturally.
You feel like something is being left unsaid, but you don't push it. It's not like you're in a hurry or anything.

> Who or what opens and closes these doors?
DEXTER: It doesn't happen by itself, that's for sure. These aren't even supposed to close unless we're in absolute lockdown. There's probably someone in the surveillance room who wanted to trap me here.

> Who the hell puts bars on an emergency staircase?
Probably the same people who gave you a battery display in a blind spot.

> ...what about the elevator shaft? Maybe there's a maintenance ladder?
Dexter isn't sure, but he agrees they should at least check it out.
>>
No. 603013 ID: e31d46

[Ignore the fact that my name disappeared in the last scene and carry on]
>>
No. 603016 ID: 95b7a3

>>603012
>Who the hell puts bars on an emergency staircase?
>Probably the same people who gave you a battery display in a blind spot.
Actually, maybe that's paranoia rather than idiocy.

Check the elevator, but it's probably locked off.

Ask Dexter if there are any more spare batteries on the floor. Besides the obvious use, there are a bunch of things you can do with high-density batteries.
>>
No. 603017 ID: 2fdec1

Now would be a good time to ask what you two should and shouldn't do in order to conserve your limited energy; Especially yours. It would be super bad if one of you runs out and it turns out the only way to get out will take both of you. Oh, and ask if Dex knows why the flowers glow slightly more when they're near and where they get the energy for that, 'cause it might be they're draining your energy in order to do so.

Also ask if the door to the elevator is closed, 'cause if it is you're going to need to either get something to pry it open or find a manual release.

Oh, and ask how seriously the remaining working charging station on this level is blocked by rubble. Maybe you two together could clear enough to get at the charger.

Oh, hey, the lights are on so could you possibly cobble together something to plug into a light socket to draw a charge from the lighting circuit?
>>
No. 603018 ID: 07a835

Another option is breaking through with something that can cut the bars. Or the wall next to the bars.
>>
No. 603019 ID: 95b7a3

>>603018
That's why I was asking about batteries.
A fully charged battery with it's terminals shorted would explode violently.
It'd be a waste of precocious power though.
>>
No. 603020 ID: a19cd5

>>603012
>something left unsaid
So dexter is confirmed for having a robodick?
>>
No. 603024 ID: 9ddf68

well no point in standing around here, let's go see if we can't find an exit.
>>
No. 603028 ID: e31d46
File 141619100957.png - (6.31KB , 500x400 , 00043.png )
603028

> Anyway, time to explore the level.
Things look a little bit different. Seems like the building's been slowly getting power back. This might be good!

The two of you go the other way; you take the opportunity to ask some more questions.

> Ask Dexter if there are any more spare batteries on the floor.
DEXTER: I have one more with me. Could be more on the other recharging station, but I don't know how we're going to get there. I should've probably brought more with me, but I thought I'd be able to take you back up with me. Ughh.

> Another option is breaking through with something that can cut the bars. Or the wall next to the bars.
You're certainly not strong enough for that. You ask Dexter if he knows of something or someone that could. He says they could cause an explosion, but he's not willing to to that unless it's their only option.
>>
No. 603029 ID: e31d46
File 141619109464.png - (5.42KB , 500x400 , 00044.png )
603029

> ask what you two should and shouldn't do in order to conserve your limited energy
> ask if Dex knows why the flowers glow slightly more when they're near

DEXTER: The battery I gave you should last for a day if you don't try doing anything weird like fighting or sprinting up and down the corridor or trying to break down walls. And if you don't pick up the flowers, stupid. This is the billionth time I've told you, I swear. They're like leeches. No idea where they come from, but these things never die. They're sapping energy from the building, and when you pick them up they sap yours. I can't believe you had THREE of them with you! It's no wonder your power died so quickly. I can't take my eyes off you for even a minute and you show up with goddamn flowers. I took the liberty of throwing them away, by the way. Maybe they could be useful someday, but right now they do more harm than it's worth. You won't be missing them.
That sure was a rant! Seems like a touchy subject with him. You probably gave him a whole lot of trouble even before you lost your memory.
>>
No. 603034 ID: 2ec61a

could the lights be coming on because you picked out some flowers? they are draining the building less.
>>
No. 603036 ID: 07a835

>>603029
Ahh... embarrassing. Maybe we can get rid of the leechflower infestation eventually.

Are there other robots around?
>>
No. 603039 ID: 9ddf68

so what's on this floor anyways? I mean what was the purpose of this floor, just a simple recharging station and repair or what? Also what are one the floors above us and below us. Are we underground?
>>
No. 603040 ID: e31d46
File 141619268686.png - (6.99KB , 500x400 , 00045.png )
603040

> Are there other robots around?
> Ask...
>>
No. 603044 ID: e31d46
File 141619274644.gif - (9.72KB , 500x400 , 00046.gif )
603044

[Animated.]
>>
No. 603045 ID: 07a835

Cautiously say hello. This guy doesn't look anything like the guy in the photo so we have no reason to trust him.
>>
No. 603047 ID: 95b7a3

Time to introduce yourself.
>>
No. 603049 ID: 9ddf68

uh, hide behind dexter and ask him if this new robot is friendly or if you should start running.
>>
No. 603050 ID: e31d46
File 141619329483.png - (5.01KB , 500x400 , 00048.png )
603050

> Time to introduce yourself.
> Cautiously say hello.
You attempt to say something, but whoever that is, they slam (slide?) the door shut before you can say anything.
Maybe they're shy.
>>
No. 603052 ID: 9ddf68

ask dexter who that was
>>
No. 603053 ID: e31d46
File 141619384571.png - (4.91KB , 500x400 , 00049.png )
603053

DEXTER: That was ZODIAC PROJECT CODENAME LEO. Not good news for us. Leo breaks things. At least the door's closed...
...you okay there?

>>
No. 603055 ID: 07a835

Yeah. It's not like you're cowering or anything. Why would you be cowering from someone you just met?
>>
No. 603060 ID: 9ddf68

quickly realize you jumped and hide on the ground and quickly jump up to your feet and pretend that nothing happened and deny any accusations that you were scared.

Also ask if she'd dangerous or just likes to smash things that aren't us.
>>
No. 603064 ID: 95b7a3

Time is ticking on.
Continue exploring.
>>
No. 603279 ID: 2fdec1

Ask Dex what Leo has broken before while you get up and continue on. Does Leo have a preference for what he breaks or is there anything that triggers him into destroying stuff?

Oh, hey, ask Dex if he knows where Leo recharges. 'Cause if Leo's stayed on this floor then there has to be a working, accessible recharger you could possibly get to here, but if Leo recharges on another floor then he'll have to go the route that's now barred. And as Dex said, Leo breaks things, so maybe he'll break the bars to get out to recharge; That is, if he can break them.

While you're trotting along, ask Dex about how you two met before you lost your memory and what he knows, if anything, about you.
>>
No. 603334 ID: 5367c2

Ask dexter why you are all here, where is here, and how many "people" are here. Also ask him his favorite color to lighten the mood afterwards.
>>
No. 603469 ID: e31d46
File 141632401271.png - (6.78KB , 500x400 , 00050.png )
603469

> Yeah. It's not like you're cowering or anything. Why would you be cowering from someone you just met?
> pretend that nothing happened and deny any accusations that you were scared.

YOUR NAME IS EBONY AND YOU'RE FINE. YEP. ABSOLUTELY FINE. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Dexter is unconvinced. You aren't too convinced either. But we must press on.
>>
No. 603470 ID: e31d46
File 141632402308.png - (5.39KB , 500x400 , 00051.png )
603470

> Also ask if she'd dangerous or just likes to smash things that aren't us.
> Ask Dex what Leo has broken before; Does Leo have a preference for what he breaks or is there anything that triggers him into destroying stuff?
DEXTER: Tons of stuff. Robots, machinery, walls, you name it - there's few things in this building that can withstand its attacks when it really feels like wrecking stuff. Probably just the outer walls and reinforced windows. As for whether Leo's dangerous or not... well... I'm not sure. Probably. We haven't exactly had the chance to talk, so I'm assuming the worst.

> ask Dex if he knows where Leo recharges
DEXTER: No idea. Haven't seen Leo in ages. Considering I was upstairs, Leo was probably down. There's lots of chargers down there, but also some very unfriendly robots. Nothing Leo couldn't handle, but us? Not so much.
So basically, Leo might be stuck in the same situation we are. Might not. Awesome.
>>
No. 603471 ID: e31d46
File 141632404418.png - (8.55KB , 500x400 , 00052.png )
603471

> Ask dexter why you are all here, where is here, and how many "people" are here. Also ask him his favorite color to lighten the mood afterwards.
DEXTER: I told you already - this is the Stella Corporation building. Well, one of them. We're being kept in here for "safety", but that's bullshit. We're just here so that we'll destroy each other. As for how many there are, there's at least 13 models. Might be multiples of the same model running around. Most of them won't be very friendly. And... Favorite color...? What's the point in asking that?
>>
No. 603472 ID: e31d46
File 141632406428.png - (8.42KB , 500x400 , 00053.png )
603472

DEXTER: I'm partial to red, I guess.

> ask Dex about how you two met before you lost your memory and what he knows, if anything, about you.
DEXTER: We met a long, long time ago. I went against my direct orders and saved you.
You attempt to get him to elaborate, that's not even half of the question answered, but... Is he ignoring you? Hey, I'm talking to you!
>>
No. 603473 ID: e31d46
File 141632408334.png - (10.74KB , 500x400 , 00054.png )
603473

DEXTER: Oh dear. Seems like the top floor's collapsed a bit.

Somehow, when he said "rubble blocking the way", this wasn't exactly what you had in mind.
Next to you are large glass doors with pitch black darkness inside. Not what you had in mind when he said "elevator" either.
>>
No. 603474 ID: 95b7a3

Did you just change colour?

Anyway, see if you can break the glass door.
Clearing leech-flower infested rubble doesn't sound like much fun on the best of days.
>>
No. 603483 ID: 330ce5

Must resist urge to pick pretty flowers, but wait didn't you say the building looked to be gaining power? That is something to think about I guess.
>>
No. 603487 ID: e31d46
File 141633046672.png - (9.08KB , 500x400 , 00055.png )
603487

> Did you just change colour?

What are you talking about? You're pretty sure you've always been like this! Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes.
>>
No. 603497 ID: e31d46
File 141633177470.png - (15.03KB , 500x400 , 00056.png )
603497

> see if you can break the glass door.

Part of the door crumbles under your might. There are shards of thick glass everywhere. Success?

DEXTER: What the hell?
>>
No. 603500 ID: 8f8ce5

Uhhh...We thought that was the elevator.
But hey! We can use these shards to cut those flowers and kill them maybe, since they're bad.
>>
No. 603517 ID: 534cc4

I think you subconsciously turned red to impress dexter who likes red. Yes we are sure you weren't red before. Carry on.
>>
No. 603518 ID: 330ce5

What's behind broken glass door number 1? Also you can use the glass to cut the flowers to go through the hole.
>>
No. 603534 ID: 9ddf68

hey look an open path, well might as well see where it goes right Dexter?
>>
No. 603916 ID: e31d46
File 141649856057.png - (12.88KB , 500x400 , 00058.png )
603916

You pick up some THICK GLASS SHARDS.

You suddenly start questioning your glass-hoarding habits, specially since you still had that long shard from the broken recharging station.
>>
No. 603917 ID: e31d46
File 141649856583.png - (12.06KB , 500x400 , 00059.png )
603917

Dexter doesn't quite understand the meaning of your actions, either.
DEXTER: I'm sure we could have opened it in a less... destructive fashion. Oh well.
>>
No. 603918 ID: e31d46
File 141649857047.png - (6.38KB , 500x400 , 00057.png )
603918

Upon inspection, it seems like this is the door to the elevator, but all you almost-see is a dark, empty shaft. The actual elevator must be somewhere else.
>>
No. 603923 ID: 001618

ask Dexter if he thinks he could clime the elevator cables up to the next floor, do you think you could clime the elevator cables up to the next floor?
>>
No. 603927 ID: 95b7a3

A hole smashed is a problem solved. Leave wondering how you could have done it better for another time.

Anyway, if the place is in lockdown the elevator is probably frozen somewhere. Trying to climb on the cables sounds a bit too risky. However, there may be a ladder in the shaft for maintenance.
>>
No. 603933 ID: 330ce5

If this is an elevator where are the buttons, I demand button pushing at this time!
>>
No. 603934 ID: eda819

>>603918
There's what looks like a ladder on the left of the shaft (relative to the camera. It's on your right). And I think I see the feet of someone climbing down!
>>
No. 603937 ID: e31d46
File 141650524880.png - (5.72KB , 500x400 , 00060.png )
603937

> There's what looks like a ladder on the left of the shaft. And I think I see the feet of someone climbing down!
There's definitely some bars inset into the wall that look like a ladder! You can surely use these to go up and down the shaft.
There's no one there though.
>>
No. 603939 ID: e31d46
File 141650529298.gif - (9.42KB , 500x400 , 00061.gif )
603939

> I demand button pushing at this time!
You find that there are buttons on the wall next to Dexter. You mash them with wild abandon.
Dexter has given up trying to apply logic to your behavior.

[Animated.]
>>
No. 603942 ID: 07a835

>>603939
Is the elevator moving? Probably not. You'll have to use the ladder.
>>
No. 603943 ID: eda819

>>603937
I guess they were going up, not down.

>Dexter has given up trying to apply logic to your behavior.
Impulsive enthusiasm due to the the relative innocence and use of the constant memory resets. You illogic is perfectly logical!
>>
No. 603946 ID: 95b7a3

A light source would be convenient right now. Ask Dexter if he has anything.

Other than that, open (smash?) the other door so you can reach the ladder, and then head down a floor.
>>
No. 603956 ID: e31d46
File 141651058897.png - (6.24KB , 500x400 , 00061.png )
603956

> open (smash?) the other door so you can reach the ladder
Dexter notices you getting ready to smash the door and pushes it open for you instead. No more wrecking things on his watch. You're slightly disappointed, but glad that he's helping you out.
>>
No. 603957 ID: e31d46
File 141651059705.png - (9.23KB , 500x400 , 00061-.png )
603957

> A light source would be convenient right now. Ask Dexter if he has anything.
Dexter gives you a rundown of his inventory. He is carrying:
- One BACKUP BATTERY for the Libra model, fully charged
- One BACKUP BATTERY for the Libra model, no charge
- One COIN-LIKE OBJECT
- One UNREADABLE LETTER
He's also fairly certain he was supposed to have a photograph with him. Strange. He actually sounds quite nervous about losing it.
So no, he has no lights with him.
>>
No. 603959 ID: eda819

...how bad an idea would it be to use a flower as a light source? How big an energy drain is one?

Alternatively, do you have a night-vision mode you're not thinking to use? A robot isn't necessarily limited to human vision.
>>
No. 603960 ID: 07a835

Ask him if it's the same photograph as yours.

The elevator shaft is dark but it's still possible to see in it. A flower would most likely not be worth carrying. Let's just climb.
>>
No. 603966 ID: 8f8ce5

show him the photograph, maybe it's the one he was looking for?
>>
No. 603978 ID: 330ce5

You have a photograph, you should ask if this is his.
>>
No. 603993 ID: 9ddf68

show him the photo you woke up with, ask if the flowers would make a good light source, then clime up to the recharge station he was trying to take you before. Oh and since I'm not sure we have yet, thank him for helping us out and tell him you think he's real sweet for putting up with you, THEN ACEND UP THE BLACKENED TUNNEL TO FACE YOUR DESTINY!
>>
No. 604014 ID: 95b7a3

Show him the photograph. It'd be nice for you to help Dexter out for a change.

>>603959
>>603993
>Flower as light source.
If there was access to a recharging station, then maybe.
But right now every Joule is too valuable for that.
>>
No. 604132 ID: e31d46
File 141658672169.gif - (8.28KB , 500x400 , 00063.gif )
604132

> do you have a night-vision mode you're not thinking to use?
Searching through you systems, you find something simply labeled "vision", but attempting to activate it doesn't seem to do anything.
[Animated.]
>>
No. 604133 ID: e31d46
File 141658673877.png - (7.61KB , 500x400 , 00064.png )
604133

> thank him for helping us out and tell him you think he's real sweet for putting up with you
DEXTER: H... Huh? Oh, no, no need to thank me! This is my only purpose - to serve you.
...I appreciate it, though.


He seems really flattered. You feel strangely happy about this.
>>
No. 604134 ID: e31d46
File 141658678213.gif - (10.43KB , 500x400 , 00065.gif )
604134

> It'd be nice for you to help Dexter out for a change.
You show him the SHITTY SELFIE, wondering if it's the photograph he lost.
He kind of flips out.
DEXTER: What? How!? That's mine!
[Animated.]
>>
No. 604135 ID: e31d46
File 141658679028.gif - (5.96KB , 500x400 , 00066.gif )
604135

DEXTER: Where did you get this?????? Give it back!
Something tells you you're not supposed to have this.
[Animated.]
>>
No. 604136 ID: eda819

>Where did you get this?
Get a sad expression on your face, and hold it out for him.

I... don't remember. I just had it when I woke up. I'm sorry.
>>
No. 604139 ID: 330ce5

Give him the freakin picture already, geez that escalated quickly.
>>
No. 604140 ID: 07a835

>>604135
Hand it back, but point out the writing on the back and say you probably took it to remind yourself you can trust him. If you lose your memory again...
>>
No. 604141 ID: 9ddf68

say you had it since you woke up, you didn't know it belonged to anybody until Dexter said something, so now you're giving it back. You don't know how you got it. Ask him the last time he remembers having it.
>>
No. 604169 ID: e31d46
File 141660180148.png - (8.97KB , 500x400 , 00067.png )
604169

You hand him the picture, explaining that you don't remember where you got it.

> I... don't remember. I just had it when I woke up. I'm sorry.
>>
No. 604170 ID: e31d46
File 141660183678.png - (7.58KB , 500x400 , 00068.png )
604170

> say you probably took it to remind yourself you can trust him

DEXTER: Before you lost your memory, then...? I see...
>>
No. 604171 ID: e31d46
File 141660184489.png - (7.08KB , 500x400 , 00069.png )
604171

DEXTER: ...I apologize. I didn't mean to snap at you. This is just... very important to me.
>>
No. 604172 ID: 9ddf68

... look down at your feet and awkwardly say your sorry for making him mad, then perk back up as if this never happened and ask if he'd like to go up the elevator first or if he's going to be a gentlemen and let you go up first?
>>
No. 604177 ID: 07a835

>>604171
Is it because it's a photo of the two of you together~?
>>
No. 604178 ID: e31d46
File 141660373243.png - (6.60KB , 500x400 , 00070.png )
604178

> awkwardly say your sorry for making him mad

You apologize again. He says it's no problem, it wasn't your fault - he shouldn't have gotten mad in the first place. He's supposed to trust you, after all.
>>
No. 604179 ID: e31d46
File 141660374284.png - (6.24KB , 500x400 , 00071.png )
604179

> perk back up as if this never happened
No use mulling over that! No harm was done. Both of you apologized, it's aaaaall fine now!
>>
No. 604180 ID: e31d46
File 141660431720.png - (9.39KB , 500x400 , 00072.png )
604180

> Is it because it's a photo of the two of you together~?

He makes a very strange noise and avoids eye contact. Not that you can be 100% sure where he's looking without pupils, but at least you think that's what he's doing.
You don't really get it.
>>
No. 604181 ID: 9ddf68

well at least he's not mad anymore, give him a hug and then start going up the latter in the elevator. If you make it a floor up before he does tell the slowpoke to hurry up.
>>
No. 604182 ID: 07a835

>>604180
Well he saved your life by disobeying a direct order so there must be some attachment.

Anyway, let's go up that ladder.
>>
No. 604196 ID: e31d46
File 141660553081.png - (8.35KB , 500x400 , 00073.png )
604196

> give him a hug
He's pretty surprised, but you think he's okay with this development.
>>
No. 604197 ID: e31d46
File 141660557788.png - (5.71KB , 500x400 , 00074.png )
604197

> ask if he'd like to go up the elevator first or if he's going to be a gentlemen and let you go up first
DEXTER: Go on ahead - I'll be right behind you.
>>
No. 604199 ID: 07a835

>>604197
Up we go, then.
>>
No. 604200 ID: 88960e

Okay! Jump over to the ladder.
>>
No. 604204 ID: 311774

>>604197
Jump over to the ladder in the most suggestive manner possible. See how Dexter reacts.
>>
No. 604207 ID: 9ddf68

well up we go then.
>>
No. 604208 ID: e31d46
File 141660808610.png - (7.15KB , 500x400 , 00075.png )
604208

You fail at getting to the ladder suggestively. You're not even sure what you're supposed to be suggesting.
> Ascend

DEXTER: By the way... Welcome back, Ebony.
>>
No. 604209 ID: e31d46
File 141660825591.png - (6.92KB , 500x400 , 00076.png )
604209

DEXTER: Right now, you're exactly how you used to be when I first met you.
Please... Remain this wonderful child, always and forever.

>>
No. 604210 ID: 9ddf68

sure thing Dex... DEXTER WHAT'S THAT!?

While pointing to the shadow thing behind him to his right
>>
No. 604212 ID: e31d46
File 141660858106.png - (7.86KB , 500x400 , 00077.png )
604212

DEXTER: Do not let anything break or taint you, ever again. We need you the way you are now.
You don't need to remember anything or anyone else as long as you remember this.


You hear a sound, but you're not sure what it is. You're sure it's just Dexter coming back right behind you...
>>
No. 604213 ID: e31d46
File 141660862312.png - (3.23KB , 500x400 , 00078.png )
604213

>>
No. 604215 ID: d1bf19

DEXTER NO DONT LEAVE
>>
No. 604216 ID: e31d46
File 141660930428.png - (5.30KB , 500x400 , 00079.png )
604216

You arrive at the next floor. Seems like the layout's fairly similar to the other floor.
>>
No. 604217 ID: e31d46
File 141660933649.png - (4.25KB , 500x400 , 00080.png )
604217

Except for this: You're greeted by some large double doors right in front of the elevator.
There's also a sign indicating what this floor's purpose seems to be.

Dexter didn't come up yet.
>>
No. 604218 ID: 311774

>>604217
Look back into the elevator shaft!
Do you hear anything?
>>
No. 604221 ID: 9ddf68

sit and wait by the elevator for him to come up with you legs dangling over the sides. Get bored and start messing with that vision switch again to see if it helps you see better in the dark regardless of whether or not it is actually helping. if nothing happens in the next 5 minutes yell down there to ask if he forgot what way up was, he's suppose to be the smart one of the two of you.
>>
No. 604222 ID: 88960e

>>604212
Man, Dec, you're starting to sound kind of creepy

Go back to the elevator, see what's keeping him.
>>
No. 604224 ID: e31d46
File 141661084968.png - (5.41KB , 500x400 , 00081.png )
604224

You try looking into the shaft, but it's way too dark - darker than it was before, almost. You don't see Dexter.

You sit there for a while and wait, but he doesn't come back.
>>
No. 604225 ID: e31d46
File 141661096938.gif - (471.32KB , 500x400 , 00082.gif )
604225

Hmm hmm hmm~
>>
No. 604226 ID: 9ddf68

maybe he found another way around, he did say he had a room up here so maybe we will find him there. Call down and tell him you meet him there... and to hurry up you're getting worried.
>>
No. 604227 ID: e31d46
File 141661124792.gif - (392.75KB , 500x400 , 00083.gif )
604227

Yess, yess yeessss...
>>
No. 604228 ID: e31d46
File 141661147953.gif - (583.23KB , 500x400 , 00084.gif )
604228

My, oh my! What do we have here?
>>
No. 604229 ID: e31d46
File 141661158698.png - (14.70KB , 500x400 , 00085.png )
604229

Well, I'll be! Ssomeone call Alicce, becausse the rabbit'ss going back down to Wonderland.
>>
No. 604230 ID: e31d46
File 141661161835.png - (12.56KB , 500x400 , 00086.png )
604230

>>
No. 604236 ID: 330ce5

Oh I love Alice in wonderland, hope Dexter will be okay. Also rewind?
>>
No. 604251 ID: 1ea48f

Run Clive.exe then punch the pause button.
>>
No. 604256 ID: e31d46
File 141662376607.png - (15.38KB , 500x400 , 00086A.png )
604256

> Run Clive.exe then punch the pause button.

Clive.exe is too busy being a nerd to be present at this time. All he can manage is to awkwardly stroke the pause.
You realize it doesn't work because Clive.exe is not a real program, you just scribbled something on the screen with MS Paint.
>>
No. 604262 ID: 9ddf68

>>604256
> you just scribbled something on the screen with MS Paint.
god damn I'm awesome
>>
No. 604264 ID: 1ea48f

It's beautiful
>>
No. 604287 ID: 330ce5

this is true progress, Clive stroking for the win!
>>
No. 604336 ID: e31d46
File 141667752135.gif - (242.03KB , 500x400 , REWIND.gif )
604336

> rewind?
You press the rewind button.
The data is corrupted; Now attempting restoration.

[Animated.]
>>
No. 604337 ID: e31d46
File 141667759150.gif - (493.20KB , 500x400 , A00001.gif )
604337

Now spectating.

You are GEMINI.
You did not have a name at that time. You were undeserving of one.
With you are ∀̟̩̮̳͌ͣ̂̽ͧͅᴚ̭͕̠̪͎̭̇͡ͅⓠ̴ͭ̽ͬ̉̚Ш̵͒́̀ͦ∩̢͙̬̘͍̗̩̅ and ϟ̯͔͖̦̰̍ͩ͛̈̀̅ℐ̮̮̣̙̽͛̓͌⊥̠̣̞̠̩ͮͮ̏̂ᴚ̹Ѻ͉̝̪̈́ͭ͊̑͘₩̝̣̼̫̱̆ͤͮͤͭͪ.
He is taking pictures like a lunatic, as is the norm for him.

"How are you adjusting?" He asks, smiling.
You say you're doing fine. Much better than being locked away in the storage room.
"That's good. I hope you enjoy being free for once."
He is mistaken. You are not free. But... also not unhappy.
>>
No. 604338 ID: e31d46
File 141667760846.gif - (195.46KB , 500x400 , A00002.gif )
604338

"Right. Enough fooling around. You're going to bed."
"Aww, but I don't wanna! It's still early!"
"It's time for little brats to sleep. Come."
>>
No. 604339 ID: e31d46
File 141667761512.gif - (224.75KB , 500x400 , A00003.gif )
604339

"I'm glad, you know. That things are working out."
>>
No. 604340 ID: e31d46
File 141667762356.png - (24.70KB , 500x400 , 00087.png )
604340

You are glad, too.
>>
No. 604341 ID: e31d46
File 141667763144.png - (22.29KB , 500x400 , 00087A.png )
604341

No more data could be restored at this time.
>>
No. 604567 ID: 2fc2dc

Whoa, weird; the rewind gif has like 10 pictures we haven't seen. Some are kinda eerie, from what little is visible.
>>
No. 604612 ID: 330ce5

Revisiting the past isn't always a good time, the past holds many things one wishes to forget. If one thing is certain it is that this place holds many monsters unseen, but it also holds hope.
>>
No. 605052 ID: e31d46
File 141686932399.png - (6.36KB , 500x400 , 00088.png )
605052

Your name is EBONY. After waking up with your memory wiped, you were assisted by another robot you decided to name DEXTER. You climbed the elevator's maintenance ladder to the SEVENTH FLOOR, labeled "Dorms", but Dexter did not follow you like he said he would. You've been waiting for about thirty-five minutes, but he has not yet appeared.

So, what should you do now?
>>
No. 605053 ID: ddabcc

Look around you.
>>
No. 605055 ID: 9ddf68

look for the recharging station that Dexter said was his room, maybe he found another way around and is planning on meeting you there.
>>
No. 605057 ID: 330ce5

You should look for Dexter's room, that's on this floor right?
>>
No. 605060 ID: 330ce5

I don't think he is coming, you should look for a recharge station before you run out of juice.
>>
No. 605086 ID: e31d46
File 141687233491.png - (3.01KB , 500x400 , 00089.png )
605086

Right. Having a supply of energy for your backup battery should be the top priority right now. There might also be something important in Dexter's room, maybe even Dex himself.
You consider your options.

As previously mentioned, there is a large door right in front of the elevator.
You take a look at the rest of the corridor.
>>
No. 605087 ID: e31d46
File 141687234288.png - (5.19KB , 500x400 , 00090.png )
605087

Both sides of the corridor look nearly identical - you suppose the building has a somewhat circular layout.
One side has a sign near the curve with the label 1-6. The other side has a 7-12 sign - the floor here has a bit of a hole, but it shouldn't be too difficult or dangerous to go that way... you think...
So far, no leech flowers in sight, which is definitely a plus.
Which way to go?
>>
No. 605090 ID: 07a835

If it's a circular layout, the corner should be pointing the other way, surely?

Check 1-6 because there's no reason to risk the floor next to the hole just yet.
>>
No. 605091 ID: 9ddf68

eh might as well start with 1-6 since it's easier to navigate. Plus if we can't find Dexter's room we basically have a straight (sorta) track to let us build speed and jump the hole in style. Come on, you know you were thinking it.
>>
No. 605094 ID: e31d46

>>605090 Ah yes my first huge artistic oversight has finally happened
>>
No. 605097 ID: 330ce5

Could you look into the hole without falling in, after that you should look for room 3. That is the project number Dexter is named after.
>>
No. 605098 ID: 330ce5

Try the hall without the hole for now and start looking for unlocked doors.
>>
No. 605143 ID: 1730ba

You should start by heading for room one, then check them out in order.
>>
No. 605421 ID: eda819

Toggle the vision function again to make your eyes blue again.
>>
No. 605469 ID: e31d46
File 141695255053.png - (5.66KB , 500x400 , 00091.png )
605469

>Toggle the vision function again to make your eyes blue again.
You... weren't even aware that your eye color had changed, but okay. Back to the original setting we go.
>>
No. 605470 ID: e31d46
File 141695255907.png - (4.45KB , 500x400 , 00092.png )
605470

You make your way to the 1-6 area. As suggested, you start from room 1 and go in order, searching for unlocked rooms.
The first room is locked and seems to require a keycard to unlock - or very heavy and powerful fists you don't have to break the door down.
>>
No. 605471 ID: e31d46
File 141695256901.png - (6.86KB , 500x400 , 00093.png )
605471

You head to room number two instead, on the opposite side of the corridor. This one seemed to belong to one "Kaiba", and the door is open.
>>
No. 605472 ID: e31d46
File 141695258285.png - (9.30KB , 500x400 , 00094.png )
605472

Doesn't seem like the room Dexter mentioned, due to the lack of a recharging station.
There's a perfectly ordinary bed here, the kind that's recessed into a wall, a desk, a rug, and a large window.
Anything you want to do in here?
>>
No. 605483 ID: 534cc4

(Turn more red.)

Check under the bed and in the drawers.
>>
No. 605486 ID: fef726

First of all write on the notepad that you apologize for rummaging through their things. Sign your name.

Then totally rummage through their things.
>>
No. 605493 ID: 07a835

>>605472
Maybe you should just leave this room untouched.
>>
No. 605494 ID: a863b2

Look out the window. What are the surroundings like?
>>
No. 605504 ID: 88960e

Don't take this person's stuff.

Look out the window.
>>
No. 605505 ID: e31d46
File 141696061556.png - (8.26KB , 500x400 , 00095.png )
605505

>Check under the bed
Pushing the bed back into the wall reveals a singular sock and a piece of red fabric you think is a poncho, or maybe a capelet. The color's a bit flashy, but not bad at all.
>>
No. 605507 ID: e31d46
File 141696111678.png - (5.46KB , 500x400 , 00096.png )
605507

Upon closer inspection, the thing on top of the desk seems to be a thin digital pad. It also seems to be out of power.

>Check in the drawers
The content of drawer number one are neatly arranged stationery (including one stapler, pens and pencils, two stacks of sticky notes, two erasers and one pair of scissors), one keycard and a written note.
Who the heck even uses paper nowadays!? You are so confused.

> write on the notepad that you apologize for rummaging through their things
Either way, you take a sticky note and clumsily write an apology to the owner of this room. You do better at putting things back in their original place than at actually writing the note.
>>
No. 605510 ID: b361b3

See what is on that note, take the key card, a pen and the pair of scissors.
>>
No. 605511 ID: 9ddf68

read the note you found and grab the keycard, also the red poncho since I think I saw pockets on it and it would be easier to cary things with pockets. Then use you're new keycard on the first door.
>>
No. 605514 ID: e31d46
File 141696189108.png - (18.21KB , 500x400 , 00097.png )
605514

You pick up the keycard.

The contents of the written note somewhat confuse you and seem to be completely useless right now. You just... put it back where you found it.

The other drawer seems to be either stuck or locked, though there's no keyhole that you can see. You don't want to ruin this poor person's desk, so you'd rather not break into it.
>>
No. 605515 ID: e31d46
File 141696201020.png - (8.17KB , 500x400 , 00098.png )
605515

Since you're standing there, you look out the window.
Outside is a somewhat peaceful landscape. At least now you're certain you're not underground.
>>
No. 605518 ID: 9ddf68

where is everyone? I mean first we lose Dexter, now we can't find anyone else... are they playing hide and seek with us? Or maybe they have a surprise set up for us? Either way I say wear the red poncho, if they're going to be rude and not tell you that you're playing a game then I don't see why we should have to tell anyone that we're playing dress up. Plus that poncho looks kinda cool.
>>
No. 605519 ID: 07a835

I wonder why nobody's broken out through the windows.

Let's check out room 3.
>>
No. 605520 ID: e31d46
File 141696345853.png - (8.88KB , 500x400 , 00099.png )
605520

Enough being naked! You don the poncho. It's a bit... big on you, but you think it's kinda cute.
You also fill up your inventory a bit with stuff from the drawer. Lookin' pretty red, there.
You feel like you're probably done with room number 2.
>>
No. 605522 ID: 9ddf68

see if that keycard will work on the first door, If not then try room 3
>>
No. 605524 ID: 1730ba

Take a quick look at the keycard. Does it have any text or images on it?

Then on to room three.
>>
No. 605526 ID: 07a835

>>605520
Thief!
>>
No. 605533 ID: 1730ba

>>605526
There is less than a day of power in Ebony's battery, and we no longer have any spares at all.
We can return the stuff later, but survival comes first.
>>
No. 605539 ID: 330ce5

let's go look for Dexter's room now, or for the door this keycard was made for.
>>
No. 605555 ID: fef726

>>605539
I vote keycard first. Lets explore!

Since we seem to lose access to areas remarkably quickly. Who knows when we'll be able to return.
>>
No. 605561 ID: 534cc4

(Hmm....)

Yeah I think we should check out what the key card works on. Maybe I will access multiple doors?
>>
No. 605782 ID: 2fc2dc

BTW, how high up did it look like you were, when you looked out the window?
>>
No. 606256 ID: e31d46
File 141719472499.png - (7.10KB , 500x400 , 00100.png )
606256

> BTW, how high up did it look like you were, when you looked out the window?
Pretty high up. Whatever angle you looked at, you couldn't easily see the bottom of the building.
No matter where it starts counting and how tall the stories are, this IS the seventh floor, after all... Or at least you think it is???

> we should check out what the key card works on
Yeah! Let's try door number one again!!
>>
No. 606257 ID: e31d46
File 141719473411.png - (8.02KB , 500x400 , 00101.png )
606257

You hear a sound behind you--

> Thief!
OH GOD YOU WERE DISCOVERED
>>
No. 606258 ID: e31d46
File 141719476598.png - (3.45KB , 500x400 , 00102.png )
606258

JUNO: Ahahaha, what the heck? I was just joking! Well, not about you being a thief, you really did steal things right now and you should be ashamed of yourself, but you don't have to worry about that! Help yourself, the doctor won't miss it.

J... Juno is here, and almost gave you a metaphorical heart attack.
>>
No. 606259 ID: 44dae8

>Help yourself, the doctor won't miss it.
Um, why. Did something bad happen to them?

Realize you inexplicably feel worse about the prospect of stealing from a dead person, for some reason. You can't even give the stuff back!
>>
No. 606260 ID: 60700b

>>606258
Ask if you could crush the leechflowers and turn em into fuel for yourself.

Also ask if robots can have the equivalent of a human heart attack, cause he almost gave you one.

Oh, and show him the card and ask what it can be used on.
>>
No. 606279 ID: 9b57d3

>>606258
Ask him if he knows what happened to Dexter.
>>
No. 606284 ID: 9ddf68

> I was just joking!
get all pout-y and say that wasn't very nice... then about 3 seconds later let a small smile slip out and admit it was kinda funny though.

Ask if he knows where everyone is, like the doctor or Dexter. Also ask why he's here. Is he here for business or did he just come to talk? If he came to talk ask what he'd like to talk about, has he heard any good gossip lately, oh he knows a secret!
>>
No. 606310 ID: e31d46
File 141721059347.png - (8.04KB , 500x400 , 00103.png )
606310

> Realize you inexplicably feel worse about the prospect of stealing from a dead person
THOSE POOR SCISSORS WILL NEVER SEE THEIR OWNER AGAIN! YOU JUST KEEP FUCKING UP DON'T YOU
>>
No. 606311 ID: e31d46
File 141721067776.png - (3.45KB , 500x400 , 00104.png )
606311

> Ask--
JUNO: Wait- Can you tell me something first? Y'know, I'm gonna answer your questions, just answer one of mine first. Uh, when was the last time we talked?

You find this request to be very odd, but you don't see why not - you do have lots of questions.
You tell Juno the last time you spoke was in the corridor behind a weird room with a recharging station, where you were told you were "home", and that your name was Ebony.

JUNO: Huh. I guess I haven't done that one yet. Thanks. Anyway, what did you want to ask?

> Did something bad happen to them?
> Ask if he knows where everyone is, like the doctor
JUNO: Sorry, I can't really answer that. All I know is that they're gone. Dunno if they're alive or dead or what. Just that they're not here and aren't coming back.

> ask if robots can have the equivalent of a human heart attack
JUNO: ...You COULD get some sort of sensory overload or system glitch, but that'd be so rare I don't know why I'm even considering it.
>>
No. 606312 ID: e31d46
File 141721070976.png - (5.35KB , 500x400 , 00105.png )
606312

> show him the card and ask what it can be used on.
You don't even need to physically pick up the card - Juno seems to know what's in your inventory right away. Maybe it's related to Juno's being a salesperson...?

JUNO: Oh, lucky! That's a level 4 access card. It can open and/or activate pretty much anything other than the top floor's rooms. But when the building's on lockdown you'll need a level 5 card for anything other than dormitories and emergency routes.
You guess that means this one'll work for your current objective...

> Is he here for business or did he just come to talk?
> Ask him if he knows what happened to Dexter.
JUNO: Business as usual, baby! I'm actually here on request of Gemini Prime-- or, I guess you'd call him Dexter? I talked to him a bit earlier - it went kind of like this...
>>
No. 606313 ID: e31d46
File 141721075850.png - (13.00KB , 500x400 , 00106.png )
606313

You are now spectating JUNO.
You showed up near Gemini to make fun of him for getting into a fight, but he wasn't in the mood for jokes and told you to fuck off. Then he desperately told you, no don't fuck off actually, this is the stupidest thing he's ever done but he needs you to do a favor for him. You decided to listen because you're a very generous salesman. Then he dumped like all of his inventory and told you to give those to Ebony, who you weren't even aware was up and running, and to also say that he's fine, he just had to stay behind to make sure Ebony would be safe, but now he's halfway broken and needs to go downstairs to get himself fixed - there's a "robot medic" somewhere in the building, but he's always surrounded by stupid bots that keep trying to kill and brainwash everyone, in that order, so he really does not recommend Ebony go after him. He says not to worry though, he's absolutely certain he can make it to the seventh floor in one piece in less than 24hs from now. Which was about 30 minutes ago, you guess. So you laughed at him because Aquarius is fucking nuts why is he even going there, but yeah okay, you'll take your dumb items to Ebony just because you owe that kid a lot, not as a favor to Gemini or anything. Then you laughed at him and left.
>>
No. 606314 ID: e31d46
File 141721077044.png - (7.66KB , 500x400 , 00107.png )
606314

...You don't have a lot of memories to go by, but you're pretty sure that was simultaneously the most irrelevant, boring and most information-heavy conversation you've ever had.
>>
No. 606315 ID: e31d46
File 141721080159.png - (13.44KB , 500x400 , 00108.png )
606315

Your inventory is filled up by some of Dexter's items. It has also grown a bit to accommodate the extra items. How does any part of this system work!?!?!?
>>
No. 606316 ID: 9b57d3

>>606315
...is it possible to replace your own battery? I mean won't you shut down as soon as you took the old one out?

Looks like he kept the photo.

...considering the doctor isn't using his room anymore, you should probably go back and force that drawer open.
>>
No. 606320 ID: 06188a

>>606313
Geeze, Juno, that's a lot of name calling and being rude in your memory of Dex! Do you two not get along or something?

But thanks for telling us he's okay, I think. His being damaged is bad, but you hope he's right that he can get fixed.

>items
Oh, he gave us batteries! Handy, although I'm sure how to switch out our own.

Maybe ask Juno to read the one on your back, tell you how much we have left.

>>606311
Does Juno have any other questions for you? I mean, you don't know a lot, but you're willing to answer what you can. Not fair you get to ask all of them.
>>
No. 606333 ID: 93ad1b

Ask why he doesn't like dexter? Also can we ask him to give dexter a message if he sees him again? Just tell him you're mad at him for lying to you since he said he would come up right behind you but didn't and that he didn't trust you enough to help him. Tell him you forgive him this time but he better not be lying about meeting us back here as well or you'll head down there and bring him back yourself. That and also that you want him to know he's a jerk butt for not letting you know what he was planning but you already forgave him for that so he shouldn't worry about it, unless he's lying about coming back, then he's still a jerk butt. Also hope to see you soon loveyougoodbye.

Also remember to poke JUNO before you leave and thank him for help you and your sometimes idiot friend dexter.
>>
No. 607410 ID: e31d46
File 141745129109.png - (8.03KB , 500x400 , 00109.png )
607410

> ...is it possible to replace your own battery?
JUNO: As long as you don't let it run out completely before switching, yeah, you should be able to. You just have to switch it quickly before the energy stored inside of you runs out. Try not to miss the slot on your back, hehe, that might make it a bit harder! Well, you wouldn't have that problem if you just had any fuel...

> Maybe ask Juno to read the one on your back, tell you how much we have left.
Juno says you're still 3/4ths of the way charged. Sounds good so far! You haven't been doing a lot of energy-spending stuff other than climbing a ladder, you think.

> Ask why he doesn't like dexter?
> Do you two not get along or something?
Juno leans back a bit, looking a bit uncomfortable with the subject.
JUNO: Looooong story, Ebb. It's more like he's never really liked me a whole lot. Says he doesn't like "trolls" and that I'm untrustworthy, but I have no idea what he's talking about. I mean, he's just as bad as I am! Anyway, we kinda just bicker a lot.
>>
No. 607411 ID: e31d46
File 141745130604.png - (6.28KB , 500x400 , 00110.png )
607411

> can we ask him to give dexter a message if he sees him again?
Juno agrees, just because you're a nice kid.
You send the following message: You're mad at Dexter for lying and not trusting you, but you forgive him this time. If he doesn't show up up here soon, though, you're going down there yourself to bring him back, and also he's a jerk. But you still hope to see him soon.
Juno pretends to gag.

JUNO: Wow, can you two be any more gross? Don't get me wrong, I'll send the message over if I can get near him, but jesus, you two are SO gross. Very very gross. I think the customary human phrase for what I'm feeling right now is "get a room".
How are you supposed to get a room though? And what would you do with it? You don't really get humans.
>>
No. 607412 ID: e31d46
File 141745132950.png - (3.37KB , 500x400 , 00111.png )
607412

> Does Juno have any other questions for you?
JUNO: That's very nice of you. I'm usually the one asking the questions. Too bad you probably don't remember anything that's useful to me... Unless you happen to know anything about a certain Aba-- nah, forget it. That's way too meta. I'll ask you if I ever need to get some other info, though.
>>
No. 607417 ID: 9ddf68

>I'll ask you if I ever need to get some other info, though.
fair enough, we ask a lot a questions, it would be kinda rude not to return the favor.

>get a room
speaking of rooms does Juno know which one has the recharger in it? Or what's in most of these rooms anyways? If not that's ok because exploring is fun! If we're done her thank Juno for putting up with you and poke her(?) on the way out. what, we have to poke her it's practically a tradition at this point, I mean all the other times we've met we have always poked Juno, and I bet others do so as well.
>>
No. 607423 ID: 07a835

>>607412
Hah, cross-quest information.

Tell him thanks and goodbye.
>>
No. 607468 ID: 311774

>>607411
>>607412
BEFORE SHE GOES
Tell her she has a cute scarf
Ask her where she got it
>>
No. 607797 ID: e31d46
File 141754454478.png - (7.48KB , 500x400 , 00112.png )
607797

> does Juno know which one has the recharger in it? Or what's in most of these rooms anyways?
JUNO: I don't actually know - the inside of these rooms don't have cameras, so I can't see what's in them. This floor is supposedly just bedrooms, though. I wouldn't know which one of them would happen to have a recharging station... Sorry!

>Tell her she has a cute scarf, ask her where she got it
JUNO: This scarf...? It used to belong to a very nice human. He gave it to me, that Leroy. Everything I know, I learned from him! Well, except for the whole "troll" thing, he was too spineless to joke around. Kinda miss him.
You feel like Juno's quite fond of this Leroy person.
>>
No. 607798 ID: e31d46
File 141754458261.png - (7.32KB , 500x400 , 00113.png )
607798

> Also remember to poke JUNO before you leave
JUNO: Oh my god, why.
It never gets old.
>>
No. 607799 ID: e31d46
File 141754459619.png - (7.89KB , 500x400 , 00114.png )
607799

> and thank him for help you and your sometimes idiot friend dexter.
> If we're done her thank Juno for putting up with you
> Tell him thanks and goodbye.
JUNO: Oh, it's no problem. I'm here to serve. You, not Dexter. He can go die for all I care, but since you're all gross and buddy-buddy with him, I guess I have to help him out too sometimes.
>>
No. 607802 ID: 9ddf68

now let's see if we can't get into room 1 with our new keycard, then we'll just keep going down door by door until we find the recharging station borrowing things along the way if they look cool enough. Hopefully Dexter will be back by the we're done.
>>
No. 607805 ID: e31d46
File 141754574762.png - (4.61KB , 500x400 , 00115.png )
607805

Let's get back on exploring! You head back to room number one.
Swiping the keycard brings up a message about the building being on lockdown, but the door opens anyway.
It also says "ACCESS GRANTED - DOCTOR KAIBA", which makes you feel kinda guilty about stealing the card, but we must move on.
>>
No. 607806 ID: e31d46
File 141754577620.png - (9.42KB , 500x400 , 00116.png )
607806

This room looks a lot like the other one, but it makes you feel kind of uneasy.

You're... going to assume you have the right place.
>>
No. 607811 ID: 9ddf68

uuuuuhhhh, well now... this is... something.
any idea what the grey stuff is. Also that can't be Dexter, you came up before him and there have been no other ways (that I've seen) for him to get up here without passing you at some point. I bet he's playing a joke on us... just to be safe find something to poke the sleeping dexter with also Check out the II by the desk, also the other room behind the couch just to make sure there isn't anything else in here.
>>
No. 607814 ID: 4c5cf2

...he made it downstairs and back up awfully quick. Unless he has a second chassis.

Or it hasn't happened yet. Juno experiences things out of order- he pointed out the conversation we first had when waking up was one he hadn't done yet. So maybe Dex's message accidentally came from the future?

In any event, run up and check on him.
>>
No. 607834 ID: e31d46
File 141755062295.png - (12.77KB , 500x400 , 00117.png )
607834

H... Hello?

He doesn't seem to be powered on.
Also seems very different from the Dexter you know, somehow, but you can't quite put your finger on it... Well, not literally, since you're poking him right now.
>>
No. 607842 ID: 88960e

Check if he has the photo! That's how we can tell it's him.
>>
No. 607844 ID: 9ddf68

uh, maybe it's a spare body he found that he keeps around for parts? but then why did he go to the doctor if he had a spare right here? Also can you check the back room and/or closet between the couch and desk? I'm just curious to why it's open.
>>
No. 607884 ID: 687279

His chest is different, I think.

Use the recharging station.
>>
No. 607934 ID: 330ce5

That one isn't the prime, leave it be for now. Time to recharge your batteries also what did Dexter give you?
>>
No. 607937 ID: d9851e

>>607834
Tsk tsk, it's not very polite to poke someone who is busy leaking, you know.

Still... you should probably check if he's damaged in some way, or if he just had a sudden urge to lie on a really grubby bed.
>>
No. 608042 ID: 90504c

Huh, I think Juno is going through things non-linearly. He 'hasn't done that one yet', the conversation you last had. Next time you see him ask him about that. Sounds like something he wouldn't expect you to know, or figure out. Especially with the lacking memory.

Also it appears that by knowing the names of colors, you can see them? Or maybe it's just us being able to see them. At least some of them. Lights seem to be not counting for that, and I'd guess the monitors count as 'glowing'.

So let's get some colors out of the way, and brighten up things, eh? Blue. Green. Yellow. Orange. Pink. Indigo. Violet. Purple. Gold. Silver. White. Black.

Hopefully that will work. And if some colors don't show up, we'll at least maybe be able to figure things out later.
>>
No. 608536 ID: 8f01e8

"Get a room" means that you two obviously have strong, complicated feelings for each other, and are being advised to construct a Faraday cage within which to exchange information about those feelings in the form of energetic, high-bandwidth RF signals without the spillover from that communication channel causing problems for others.

Humans do something similar, but their information is in different formats than yours, so instead of electromagnetic shielding their rooms need to be soundproofed and water-resistant.
>>
No. 608706 ID: e31d46
File 141771922996.png - (17.18KB , 500x400 , 00118.png )
608706

That mark on the wall seems to be the symbol for the astrological sign of Gemini. You think it was probably Dexter's way of claiming the room.

> Check if he has the photo
That's a bit awkward, but you check his inventory. It contains:
- One coin
- One scrap of paper
And that's pretty much it. No picture to be spoken of.

> what did Dexter give you?
You open your inventory again and highlight the items Dexter gave you via Juno. They are: one faded and unreadable letter, two of your backup batteries (one fully charged, one empty), and one coin.
>>
No. 608707 ID: e31d46
File 141771925868.png - (9.23KB , 500x400 , 00119.png )
608707

> check if he's damaged in some way
He doesn't seem to be damaged, but definitely powered off. Maybe he's out of batteries?

> His chest is different, I think.
Actually, yeah, it is! He seems to be missing the CORES Dexter had. (By the way, yours is right there on your torso.) That probably means this particular body doesn't even function.
>>
No. 608708 ID: e31d46
File 141771927328.png - (4.80KB , 500x400 , 00120.png )
608708

There's... a closet here, yeah. You're not sure how you found that. But there's only one weird-but-kinda-stylish coat... jacket... thing inside.

The desk seems to have been jammed into the nook between the bed and the wall. You can't think of a way to move it or open the drawers without having to push the bed back into the wall, and you'd... rather not mess with the Dexter-like chassis here without asking Dexter what it is first. This is supposedly his room, after all.

> So let's get some colors out of the way...
Sadly, that doesn't seem to work. Maybe there's something different that needs to happen for you to be able to see colors? Orrr everything here's just very boring and grey, maybe.
>>
No. 608709 ID: e31d46
File 141771927869.png - (6.18KB , 500x400 , 00121.png )
608709

>>608536
Oh.
>>
No. 608710 ID: e31d46
File 141771929665.png - (6.79KB , 500x400 , 00122.png )
608710

>>608536
OKAY.
>>
No. 608718 ID: 9ddf68

well since you're here and we really don't have anything pressing to do maybe we should close the door if you haven't already and recharge, then when we wake up we can explore the rest of this floor until Dexter comes back.
>>
No. 608735 ID: 687279

>>608710
Why don't you take a break to recharge. I'd say take the coin from the inactive body but that would basically be stealing from Dexter so don't.
>>
No. 608753 ID: e31d46
File 141772613810.png - (10.91KB , 500x400 , 00123.png )
608753

Yeah, you think it's time to use the recharging station.
>>
No. 608754 ID: e31d46
File 141772614662.png - (10.96KB , 500x400 , 00124.png )
608754

Now, how does this thing work--
Oh, okay. The "door" slides open when you touch it.
>>
No. 608755 ID: e31d46
File 141772616710.png - (11.17KB , 500x400 , 00125.png )
608755

When you enter, you're magnetically pulled to the wall; something attaches itself to your back, and you feel kinda awkward.

After a minute, a soft beep indicates that the battery currently on you is charged, and you're released.
>>
No. 608756 ID: e31d46
File 141772617485.png - (12.43KB , 500x400 , 00126.png )
608756

Now wasn't that simple and uneventful!

You decide to go ahead and attach the empty battery there as well. This one looks like it might take a few minutes...
....
........God, you're already bored.
>>
No. 608759 ID: 687279

>>608756
Go check another room while you're waiting.
>>
No. 608765 ID: 9ddf68

well you have only checked out two rooms, might as well see what are in the others. Plus we still have to kill time until Dexter comes back so I don't see the harm in playing urban explore for awhile.
>>
No. 608805 ID: 330ce5

If you are bored there is only one thing to do, search the room for EPIC LOOT! Between the sofa cushions is a good place to start.
>>
No. 608852 ID: 90504c

The color thing is worth a shot. It seems to require someone to actually say it to you. I hope it's not 'Dexter has to say it', 'cause that will get annoying pretty fast. I guess the next friendly robot you come across you ask their favorite color. Maybe also least favorite color? Juno might be someone who has a bunch of favorite colors, come to think of it.

Hmm, perhaps you can also ask others what color some things are. You can play it off as not knowing the names of the colors due to memory loss.

Although, come to think of it, maybe you don't have the colors connected to what they actually are. Juno's scarf was pink. His jacket is a sort of green. Lime green I think? When you complemented his scarf, his face went purple. It seems his emotions change his face monitor color. Redish hues seem to be anger/annoyance. It's a bit hard to tell for sure, since it seems that you being able to see red now lets you see things more colorful; the first time you saw him looks more dreary/colorless.

Yellow seems to be 'neutral/friendly'. Blue might be friendly as well, or maybe an 'embarrassed'? Maybe a "I don't know" or "greeting"? Hard to tell so far. Green seems to be 'pleased with himself' or 'I know this!' kind of thing, since that's the color he turned when he was telling you about the keycards. Though there really isn't that much to go on at the moment.

When you used the keycard, the screen that said the message had a blue background.

Oh, and Dexter's eyes are a yellow.

Sorry if you already knew which colors were which, but might as well try, just in case. It'll at least help me figure out how this color thing is working.
>>
No. 609425 ID: 009121
File 141788417261.gif - (24.64KB , 500x400 , 00127.gif )
609425

> search the room for EPIC LOOT
You look all over the room.
>>
No. 609426 ID: 009121
File 141788423882.png - (7.45KB , 500x400 , 00128.png )
609426

You found:
- One crumbly, old GAY PORN MAGAZINE
- One ROTTEN, ANTIQUE LOLLIPOP
- One DUST BUNNY

...You don't think you want to take any of this...?
>>
No. 609427 ID: e89427

>>609426
...Anything hidden inside the dirty magazine that isn't porn, like a foreign piece of paper or a keycard or something?
>>
No. 609432 ID: 009121
File 141788743567.png - (4.71KB , 500x400 , 00129.png )
609432

> Anything hidden inside the dirty magazine?
You reluctantly take a look, and you find a scrap that doesn't match the type of paper used in the magazine.
Some sort of code, maybe? But what for?
>>
No. 609433 ID: 4c5cf2

>>609432
Dunno. Maybe it says on the back? Is there a console or anything around you could put the number in?

Put the rest of the sweet loot back where you found it.
>>
No. 609443 ID: 687279

>>609432
Probably to a keypad somewhere we haven't been.

Is the battery charged yet? If not, let's just go out.
>>
No. 609451 ID: 25fe9c

>>609432
Search jacket-thing.
If nothing is found, exit room and keep exploring.
Also, are there any map programs there in your noggin?Would make keeping track of the rooms easier.
>>
No. 609456 ID: 9ddf68

well if there is nothing else in here let's go explore the rest of the rooms on this level. OH and I just had a great idea. Once we explore all the rooms lets gather all the pillows from all the rooms and make a kick as pillow fort back here. It will be awesome I swear.
>>
No. 609548 ID: 009121
File 141792127355.png - (10.54KB , 500x400 , 00130.png )
609548

> are there any map programs there in your noggin?
There aren't any map presets anywhere in your database, but you make an attempt at mapping out the corridor of the seventh floor - or what you've seen of it. You've been to rooms one and two. Then there's the emergency stairs, and the elevator... And that huge door you haven't been to right in front of it. You haven't seen the other side, past the hole in the floor, yet, but you suspect it'd look similar to this side.

> lets gather all the pillows from all the rooms and make a kick as pillow fort back here
Oh no. This is the best idea EVER. You feel like you've just seen the truth about the whole universe, and the truth is pillow forts.
You NEED to do this.
>>
No. 609556 ID: fef726

Right, a pillow fort with the deactivated body is just going to ruin everything. Lets use the Doctors room for it.

So lets go on a scavenger hunt! Lets start with the nearby rooms.
>>
No. 609559 ID: 687279

>>609556
Yeah. Doctor's room is now our room.
>>
No. 609583 ID: 009121
File 141792613448.png - (8.75KB , 500x400 , 00131.png )
609583

> Search jacket-thing.
You severely misinterpret "searching", because really it looks kinda cool and you wanted to try it. But it doesn't matter, because the jacket doesn't fit you in any way.
You feel kind of guilty because it probably belongs to Dexter, and it had been kept very neatly in the closet - so neatly it had nothing anywhere inside it.
Your search was fruitless. You just put it back in its original place.
>>
No. 609592 ID: 009121
File 141792712895.png - (8.16KB , 500x400 , 00132.png )
609592

> Doctor's room is now our room.
You quickly head back to room 2 to mark it as yours. It's close to Dex's, so it's convenient! This bed will be a perfect base for your pillow fort. Just you wait, bed. Just you wait.
>>
No. 609624 ID: 9ddf68

did you remember to grab dexter's pillow in his room or did you want to leave him that one?

anyways move on to room three, see if there is anything interesting and take that pillow to make the ultimate fort!
>>
No. 609625 ID: 90504c

>>609583
Hold on, it looks like your shoulders have changed color. Or it's just a visual glitch. I don't think they would have changed color, but who knows. I doubt they'd have gone to the same shade of yellow as Dexter's eyes.
>>
No. 609637 ID: 687279

>>609592
While you're here, bust open that locked drawer!
>>
No. 609656 ID: fef726

Why is there the Libra symbol on the wall? It wasn't there before.

... Which means the symbol on the wall in Dexter's room probably is for Gemini, not a 2.
>>
No. 609681 ID: 25fe9c

>>609656
Right..."Project zodiac", therefore all models are given a zodiac symbol...
Makes sense... somewhat...
Ebony-Libra
Dexter-Gemini
Leo-probably Leo
Wait a second, there are only 12 symbols and there are 13 models...?

>>609592
Well, explore the other rooms... see if they have any more symbols etched in them.
>>
No. 609684 ID: 713bc4

>>609681
Maybe they're including Ophiucus?
>>
No. 609789 ID: 009121
File 141798560983.png - (7.45KB , 500x400 , 00133.png )
609789

> Why is there the Libra symbol on the wall?
You drew it with you RED PEN! You got the idea from Dexter back in >>608706. You're quite proud of it. Maybe they programmed you with artistic talent, wouldn't that be cool.

> did you remember to grab dexter's pillow in his room or did you want to leave him that one?
You didn't find a pillow in his room, but even if you did you probably wouldn't want to mess with it, yeah, because one, it belongs to Dexter, and two, what if he wants to start his own pillow fort too?
>>
No. 609791 ID: 009121
File 141798569591.png - (7.55KB , 500x400 , 00134.png )
609791

>>609625
Again, you're pretty sure you've always been like this. No idea what you're talking about.
>>
No. 609793 ID: 687279

>>609625
Erm, but they're... grey?

>>609791
Well NOW they're yellow. I don't know what's going on.

Ebony, what color do you think that is? Blue? Green? Purple? Yellow? Red?
>>
No. 609799 ID: 4c5cf2

Huh. I'd say her highlights seem to change color to whatever we last mentioned, but they didn't turn blue back when we talked about eye color.

You had a toggle labelled 'vision'. Is there one labelled 'shoulders' or 'highlights' or something like that?
>>
No. 609802 ID: 9ddf68

what the, first the only color we could see was the blue in our eyes, then we discovered red, now orange? Eh this is confusing let's just go explore and gather more pillows. TO ROOM 3!
>>
No. 609814 ID: 90504c

So far the only color changes have involved some relation to Dexter. First it was his favorite color, now it's his eye color. It's also been a single color mentioned at a time.

The question is: Is it actually changing color, or is it just appearing to, due to us seeing more colors now?

There's also the color of your CORE, that might have changed. And maybe the tips of your ears. Kind of hard to tell 'zoomed' in as we are. And though chances are slim, your inventory might be more 'colorful' now.

I'd suggest asking Dexter if your shoulders have changed color, next time you see him. Either that or what color they are. But it might be a while until you see him next.

I suppose you could ask Juno next time you see him, if you see him before you see Dexter.
>>
No. 609895 ID: 330ce5

Shoulders can wait, a pillow fort is first priority! Onward for the sake of the fluffy empire!
>>
No. 610030 ID: 009121
File 141806322442.gif - (8.33KB , 500x400 , 00135.gif )
610030

> There's also the color of your CORE, that might have changed. And maybe the tips of your ears.
> Ebony, what color do you think that is? Blue? Green? Purple? Yellow? Red?
...
......Yes
>>
No. 610031 ID: 009121
File 141806325595.png - (9.43KB , 500x400 , 00136.png )
610031

> Eh this is confusing let's just go explore and gather more pillows.
> Shoulders can wait, a pillow fort is first priority!
This is getting too confusing!!!! Everyone keeps talking about things changing and you don't get it!
You don't really care about this right now. Let's gather some pillows!!

> While you're here, bust open that locked drawer!
Oh, wait, you gotta do that first, yeah.
>>
No. 610033 ID: 009121
File 141806334028.png - (9.43KB , 500x400 , 00137.png )
610033

You use all your strength on the drawer, and...
Uh, you succeed, sort of. The desk is totally broken now, but you have the drawer and its contents.

Inside, there is a large amount of medical files. Reading this would probably be really invasive, but you're also kind of curious...
>>
No. 610034 ID: 4c5cf2

>>610033
Just check the name on the medical files. Is it for you, or anyone you know?
>>
No. 610037 ID: 687279

>>610033
Sift through to see if there's anything other than medical files in there.
>>
No. 610043 ID: 330ce5

4xp for defeating the drawer.
>>
No. 610048 ID: 009121
File 141807384268.png - (15.04KB , 500x400 , 00138.png )
610048

Wow, there's a LOT of files in here. Seems to be files on all of the staff of the "Stella Corporation".

> Is it for you, or anyone you know?
It looks like they're sorted according to each project, so you pick up the ones filed under Libra. You don't recognize any of these names or the pictures, though.

These files all seem to be the doctor's notes on scheduled procedures and data you can't quite understand, along with prescriptions and other medical-sounding things. Nothing personal that would indicate something about who these people are.
>>
No. 610049 ID: 009121
File 141807384833.png - (38.04KB , 500x400 , 00139.png )
610049

> Sift through to see if there's anything other than medical files in there.
Granted, this looks like the other medical files, but it's... pretty weird. You're sure this piece of paper hasn't been used for its intended purpose.
The majority of it doesn't seem relevant, it's just repeating the same phrases over and over again. Kinda creepy, to be honest.

But it mentions some kind of password - the password that opens the "big door", whatever that means. That seems very relevant. You'd like to keep it in mind, but you're not sure what the password actually is.
>>
No. 610051 ID: 687279

>>610049
...ORSHIME? Can't be certain. It's definitely O__HIME though.

...look at the files of Mortis Crescent a bit further.
>>
No. 610053 ID: 4f6456

>>610051
It's probably Orihime
from the Japanese legends
>>
No. 610054 ID: 687279

>>610053
Ah, yes, that works better.
>>
No. 610122 ID: 9ddf68

maybe Dexter knows something about these files, we'll ask when he get's back. For now all we can do is explore and build our awesome pillow fort
>>
No. 610491 ID: 009121
File 141824271630.png - (23.37KB , 500x400 , 00140.png )
610491

Orihime! That's probably it. Thanks, vague disembodied voices you're not actually hearing!

> ...look at the files of Mortis Crescent a bit further.
You take a closer look at the file, but it looks like the same boring doctor-y stuff from the other files.
>>
No. 610493 ID: 687279

Hmm. Okay. Hang on, did the other Libra patients have prosthetics too? What was wrong with the legs he had?
>>
No. 610499 ID: 009121
File 141824577536.png - (8.69KB , 500x400 , 00141.png )
610499

> did the other Libra patients have prosthetics too? What was wrong with the legs he had?

The file for Umbra says something about an implant "behaving normally", but that's the only mention of it you can find. The file for Mortis doesn't mention anything about his legs before the prosthetics, either. Talk about useless.
>>
No. 610500 ID: 687279

>>610499
Erm, I mean, what was wrong with the prosthetic legs? Not that it matters, apparently. We might be about done here. Check out room 4!
>>
No. 610501 ID: 9ddf68

hey do you know what the date is now? I'm kinda curious to how old these things are.
>>
No. 610504 ID: 4e7bb7

>>610500
The file says he's a growing boy, which would mean they'd have to adjust the prosthesis so they don't become ill-fitted or lopsided as he grows.
>>
No. 610506 ID: 90504c

See if you can find the files on Gemini project. See if any of the pictures kind of look like Dexter, but maybe human?

I don't really expect that to be what's going on, though. What I think might be the case is that the Zodiac Projects started as a prosthetic development, leading to eventually creating you. Mortis Crescent's prosthetic legs might very well be an early prototype version of yours.

I'd also be curious as to what the newest files in both the Libra/Gemini files. Maybe it'll have something hidden in them. Some doctor writing about then current events in the middle of the report. Though I'm not sure if that's possible, since I don't see any year on the reports.
>>
No. 610510 ID: 009121
File 141825210191.png - (9.52KB , 500x400 , 00142.png )
610510

>>610500
Oh, duh. You're not really good at interpreting commands, it seems.
Yeah, here - Apparently the legs had to be refitted multiple times due to growth spurts over the years, and this one was particularly bad. One particular event involved "Mortis nearly collapsing over his left leg because he did not complain about the prosthesis causing pain".

> I don't see any year on the reports.
That's true, none of these papers have years, printed or written by the doctor, only month-day dates. That's pretty weird. You'd think a place as big as this would have been running for at least a few years, right?
>>
No. 610513 ID: 009121
File 141825223419.png - (20.63KB , 500x400 , 00143.png )
610513

> See if you can find the files on Gemini project.

There's only one file under Gemini.
That's... pretty odd.
>>
No. 610523 ID: 687279

>>610513
It sounds like the robots are related to the patients, but it's not clear how. Maybe they're modeling the AIs off of the minds of the patients?
>>
No. 610529 ID: 009121
File 141825460663.png - (9.44KB , 500x400 , 00144.png )
610529

> hey do you know what the date is now?
You think you saw the date 14/11 on Juno earlier today, though you're not sure how accurate that is.

You think you're more or less done here? You're totally ready to go gatherin' some pillows after this information dump.
>>
No. 610554 ID: 687279

>>610529
Sure!
>>
No. 610562 ID: 9ddf68

>>610529
ONWARDS TO PILLOWS!! and whatever else we find along the way in our heroic quest to obtain pillows and pillow related things.
>>
No. 610639 ID: f488ee

>You think you saw the date 14/11 on Juno earlier today, though you're not sure how accurate that is.
Considering you and Juno experienced the same events out of order, not accurate at all.
>>
No. 610973 ID: 009121
File 141841876605.png - (7.77KB , 500x400 , 00145.png )
610973

You walk out of room number two, and look down the corridor, where you can see the doors to rooms 3 to 6.
Room 3 is open; the other ones aren't. You have the doctor's keycard, though, so it shouldn't be too hard to open them.
You wonder which one of these rooms would have the most pillows for you to steal... Er, borrow. Take. Use.

Where to?

((Also, an updated map because i accidentally the numbering of the rooms the first time oops))
>>
No. 610974 ID: 687279

>>610973
3.
>>
No. 611010 ID: 9ddf68

if three is open might as well see if there's a reason why it's open. Plus we can see if the there are any pillows in there before we even walk in.
>>
No. 611031 ID: 009121
File 141844287538.png - (6.55KB , 500x400 , 00146.png )
611031

Number three it is. This room has a nameplate with "B. Leroy" written on it...

You take a look inside.
>>
No. 611032 ID: 009121
File 141844289838.png - (9.07KB , 500x400 , 00147.png )
611032

Wow, talk about plain. All you see in this bedroom is a leech-flower, a rug (yellow?), and a dark bundle of pillow and blanket in the corner.
>>
No. 611043 ID: 687279

>>611032
REMOVE FLOWER

Collect the pillow. +1!
>>
No. 611066 ID: 9ddf68

alright lets avoid the flower for now as I see no reason to go near it and it's really about the only thing this room has going for it. Also take pillow and quickly throw it into your room, we can always come back for the blanket later if we need to.
>>
No. 611069 ID: c9f2af

>>611032
If we remove the flower, it starts sapping us. We're better off leaving it leeching from whatever wall-power the 'roots' are tapped into.
>>
No. 611092 ID: 3b1e59

Maybe check under the rug for hidden goodies?
>>
No. 611106 ID: 8f01e8

>>611069
Removing the flower and then immediately discarding it on the rug would be a relatively small drain on our battery, which can be topped off at that recharging station now anyway, and would potentially re-enable some function of the building.
>>
No. 611145 ID: c9f2af

>>611106
All that accomplish though would be leaving an 'active' leech flower in the middle of the room to sap any unsuspecting person who entered. I see no reason to trap the room. At the moment, it's occupied and not a threat to anyone.
>>
No. 611163 ID: 687279

I kinda wanted to destroy it somehow. Can't it be stomped on or something?
>>
No. 611170 ID: 009121
File 141850018741.gif - (14.18KB , 500x400 , 00148.gif )
611170

YOU ARE VERY CONFLICTED. YOU THINK THE FLOWER MIGHT BE SEDUCING YOU, ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM.

[animated]
>>
No. 611171 ID: 009121
File 141850021145.png - (12.84KB , 500x400 , 00149.png )
611171

You decide to fight your urges to touch the flower for now and look at this wonderful rug!!! It's so beautiful, isn't it!?
>>
No. 611172 ID: 009121
File 141850023355.png - (4.58KB , 500x400 , 00150.png )
611172

You wonder what's under it........
>>
No. 611173 ID: 009121
File 141850026184.png - (9.14KB , 500x400 , 00151.png )
611173

And the loot under the rug is...!!!

Um, that looks like... A very deliberately-made hole.
>>
No. 611175 ID: dc54ce

If we don't need the rug then maybe we should throw it on top of the flower until we can figure out a safe way to dispose of it.

Also, check the closet for the possibility of spare pillows being stored there.
>>
No. 611179 ID: 687279

>>611173
Can you see down there?
>>
No. 611192 ID: 3b1e59

The rug was a pitfall trap by the looks of things. Look down into the hole, and if nothing interesting, take the beautiful rug.
>>
No. 611194 ID: 009121
File 141850436950.png - (9.03KB , 500x400 , 00152.png )
611194

> Look down into the hole
> Can you see down there?
No, it's kind of... Pitch black. Like the light from this room just won't reach down there.
>>
No. 611195 ID: 009121
File 141850439841.gif - (9.15KB , 500x400 , 00153.gif )
611195

You hear some static from the door.

[animated-ish]
>>
No. 611199 ID: c9f2af

Turn around, and step to the side so they can't just rush you and knock you into the hole easy.

Um, hello. Who are you?
>>
No. 611210 ID: 687279

Wait a minute... that rug was covering a pitfall trap. This guy just tried to make you fall down there! Prepare for a fight, and step away from the hole.
>>
No. 611214 ID: defceb

Give him the flower. Say he's beautiful and all beautiful people wear flowers.
>>
No. 611228 ID: 009121
File 141850998893.png - (7.95KB , 500x400 , 00154.png )
611228

> Turn around, and step to the side so they can't just rush you and knock you into the hole easy.
> This guy just tried to make you fall down there!
That's just rude, isn't it!?
You hurriedly step to the side, but the other robot does not move from the door. They seem very calm and collected.

> Um, hello. Who are you?
Some text flashes on their screen to answer your question: "Project Capricorn, The Rosetta Army."
Your database tells you this is indeed ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 9, CODENAME CAPRICORN.
>>
No. 611233 ID: 687279

>>611228
Ask him if he was trying to get you to fall down there. What's down there anyway?
>>
No. 611237 ID: c9f2af

>Your database tells you
Does it have any useful information cross referenced with that identification?

>>611228
So... is this your room? What's with the pitfall trap?

...ooh ohh! Can he use his screen-face to make funny ascii faces?!
>>
No. 611238 ID: 9ddf68

>>611228
well that name just won't do, time to come up with a new name! He looks like a Seth to me, let's call him Seth. So might as well ask what he's doing up here, also grab the blanket an pillow. If he tries anything throw the blanket at his face to distract him and run with the pillow as your prize. With enemies at the gate we need that pillow fort now more then ever!

But yeah things to ask. Why is he here, was he the one to cut the hole in the floor and if so how, and did he really think that hole under a rug trick would work? Honestly it's like something you'd see on a saturday morning cartoon show and as such I approve of his plan greatly and my opinion of him has risen.
>>
No. 611307 ID: 009121
File 141851895875.png - (10.04KB , 500x400 , 00155.png )
611307

> Does it have any useful information cross referenced with that identification?
Nope, the only thing you have are names. Personally, you think it's pretty useless.

> So... is this your room? What's with the pitfall trap?
> Ask him if he was trying to get you to fall down there.
His screen goes blank for a second, and text that follows says: "I've been watching ever since you stepped into this floor. This was meant as a trap to catch you - nothing more, nothing less."

> What's down there anyway?
"Oh, wouldn't you like to know."

> let's call him Seth.
"Call me by whatever name you want. That does not change a thing."

> Why is he here, was he the one to cut the hole in the floor and if so how, and did he really think that hole under a rug trick would work?
"Do you think me a fool? You cannot distract me with pointless chatter."

He takes a step into the room, stroking his... uh... beard??
You can try to throw something at him, but there's no way you can catch him by surprise from this position. You're not sure how effective that would be.
>>
No. 611309 ID: fef726

Obvious solution. Give him the flower.
>>
No. 611310 ID: c9f2af

Keep on the other side of the hole from him. if he tries to get around, you'll get to the door. If he jumps, you can run, or chuck the flower or rug in face, so he falls down the hole.

Be careful, though. He had some kind of tool capable of cutting through the floor, which could be dangerous in close quarters.
>>
No. 611324 ID: 687279

>>611307
Ask him to leave you alone. Please? Pretty please?
>>
No. 611331 ID: 8f01e8

Throw the flower at him! If you miss, it might fall down the hole and briefly light up whatever is in there.
>>
No. 611336 ID: 3b1e59

Initiate a pillow fight with the stranger. He seems friendly enough.
>>
No. 611346 ID: 9ddf68

>Do you think me a fool? You cannot distract me with pointless chatter.
No, I take you for a guy who cut's holes in floors in hopes someone will fall down them. By the way I know there isn't much to do up here but I don't think that's an excuse to resort to vandalism. Oh and why are you trying to catch me? Is it because you're lonely and looking for a friend? Cause if so a future word of advice, just try talking to them. Tends to work out better then having them fall down a hole.

Also try to keep the hole between you and him, also grab the blanket and pillow. if he jumps the hole throw the blanket at his face to try and blind him and see if you can't push him into the hole, if he circles and you end up by the door simple walk out and see if you can't close it behind you, then run to your new room with your pillowy prize
>>
No. 611392 ID: 009121
File 141852987992.gif - (41.78KB , 500x400 , 00156.gif )
611392

Just standing there isn't going to help, so you reach out for the bundle of dark fabric; the pillow of legends and the blanket.

[animated]
>>
No. 611393 ID: 009121
File 141852990365.gif - (14.33KB , 500x400 , 00157.gif )
611393

Oh god he's fast.

[animated]
>>
No. 611396 ID: 687279

>>611393
I don't think you're going to get out of here without falling down that hole.

So take him with you.
>>
No. 611401 ID: c9f2af

Quick, HUGS!

(By which I mean throw your arms around him and fall forward into the hole, letting him break your fall).
>>
No. 611430 ID: e75545

Did you ever fetch that battery you put in the charger in Dexter's room?
>>
No. 611433 ID: 009121
File 141853392006.png - (7.71KB , 500x400 , 00157-2.png )
611433

> Did you ever fetch that battery you put in the charger in Dexter's room?
YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT IN YOUR BLIND QUEST FOR PILLOWS!!! Why do you have such a short attention span? Who the heck even built you!!??
>>
No. 611437 ID: 687279

>>611433
I thought it wasn't charged yet.
>>
No. 611488 ID: 009121
File 141853815484.png - (8.77KB , 500x400 , 00158.png )
611488

> I thought it wasn't charged yet.
You didn't know exactly how long it would take, and you went on a tangent while you waited for it to charge. Theoretically it could be fully charged right now - it's been a while.

>>611396
>>611401
Yes. Enough inner monologues.
You take a step towards Seth. His posture changes a bit and his screen flashes some more text at you.
"Have you finally accepted defeat? Glad to see you still have SOME sense in that thinkpan of yours."
For once, you feel like he'll never see this coming.
>>
No. 611513 ID: 009121
File 141854049627.png - (13.58KB , 500x400 , 00159.png )
611513

When he makes his move, you do the same, as fast as you can. He's just disoriented enough for you to grab him.
(You bet it looks kind of silly from afar.)
>>
No. 611514 ID: 009121
File 141854052022.gif - (9.10KB , 500x400 , 00160.gif )
611514

You both succumb to gravity.
Seth seems very upset.
Upseth.
Heh.
>>
No. 611517 ID: 687279

>>611514
Sorry, I wanted some company!
>>
No. 611519 ID: 009121
File 141854147958.gif - (42.30KB , 500x400 , 00161.gif )
611519

> Sorry, I wanted some company!

He's freaking out so bad he gives up communicating through his screen.
SETH: How can you say that!? No! I don't want to go back in there!!!

He slowly fades away from your sight.
>>
No. 611520 ID: 009121
File 141854170914.png - (683B , 500x400 , 00162.png )
611520

You can't see a thing, but you're still falling down.
It's very, very dark.

You kind of miss Dexter...

...
>>
No. 611523 ID: 009121
File 141854189328.png - (0.98KB , 500x400 , 00163.png )
611523

...

This unit is awaiting instructions.
>>
No. 611529 ID: 8f01e8

Toggle "vision."
>>
No. 611530 ID: 687279

>>611523
Situation report.
>>
No. 611535 ID: c9f2af

Wake up!
>>
No. 611538 ID: 9ddf68

look around for a light switch... and if that fails try clapping, all the high tech places have clapper lights right?
>>
No. 611565 ID: 957f9a

Do you have a built in flashlight? use that to get your bearings.
>>
No. 611803 ID: 8d4db0
File 141861202016.png - (3.05KB , 500x400 , 00164.png )
611803

> Wake up!
This unit is incapable of sleeping, and therefore cannot follow this instruction, as it is not asleep.
>>
No. 611804 ID: 8d4db0
File 141861204455.png - (130.59KB , 500x400 , 00165.png )
611804

> Situation report.

This unit would like to report that it has gone through a FULL SYSTEM REBOOT. Therefore, this unit does not have information on its current situation beyond factory data.

However, this unit would also like to report that its body is damaged. None of its internal components have been compromised and most of the damage is composed simply of cracks on its external shell, but one of its arms is currently inoperable as it has been detached from its body. How this damage came to be is unknown at this time.

This unit is currently located in the SECOND FLOOR of the Main Stellarium Building. This unit would also like to report a water leakage on the SECOND FLOOR of the Main Stellarium Building. This unit's current location is somewhat wet and damp and such conditions might present danger to the machines present in the Main Stellarium Building, including this unit itself.
>>
No. 611805 ID: 8d4db0
File 141861208667.png - (61.48KB , 500x400 , 00166.png )
611805

> look around for a light switch...
> Do you have a built in flashlight?
There is no need for that. This unit's location is in adequate light levels already.
>>
No. 611807 ID: 9ddf68

well I guess you should pick up your arm and see if you can't find some way or someone to fix it because this is getting kinda uncomfortable just walking around with one arm. Also what's the last thing you remember before walking up?
>>
No. 611815 ID: 687279

>>611805
Why did you restore to factory settings? ...do you remember Ebony?

Check your inventory.
>>
No. 611829 ID: 3b1e59

Can you stand? You should probably grab the arm for repair. Plus, grabbing your arm should give you the upper hand.
>>
No. 611888 ID: 8d4db0
File 141862165937.png - (65.74KB , 500x400 , 00167.png )
611888

> I guess you should pick up your arm and see if you can't find some way or someone to fix it
> Can you stand? You should probably grab the arm for repair.
This unit is indeed able to stand, and will be glad to pick up its arm.

> Check your inventory.
This unit's inventory now contains ONE PHOTOGRAPH and ONE DETACHED ARM.

> what's the last thing you remember before walking up?
> Why did you restore to factory settings?
This unit does not have any information on what happened to it until this very moment. The damage to its shell indicates this unit was involved in a combat situation, but this unit will refrain from making baseless theories instead of stating the facts.

> ...do you remember Ebony?
This unit's search for "Ebony" did not match any documents. Make sure all keywords are spelled correctly.

> Plus, grabbing your arm should give you the upper hand.
This unit appreciates the attempt at comedy.
>>
No. 611889 ID: 8d4db0
File 141862173968.png - (19.60KB , 500x400 , 00168.png )
611889

Now that it is standing, this unit can see something different.

This unit would like to file a report for vandalism. There is some graffiti on the walls of the SECOND FLOOR of the Main Stellarium Building. Words have been scrawled there with some sort of sharp implement. This unit is certain the staff would like the criminal behind this to be caught as soon as possible.
>>
No. 611891 ID: c9f2af

>Make sure all keywords are spelled correctly.
"Project Libra"

>vandalism
How do you know it's vandalism? You've been reset to factory defaults, meaning all your current records are out of date.

It is possible this building or area has been sold or changed ownership, and the current proprietor is in their rights to decorate the walls as they see fit.

>This unit's inventory now contains ONE PHOTOGRAPH
Examine photograph. It likely holds some significance if you had a reason to be carrying it prior to your systems reset.
>>
No. 611895 ID: 687279

>>611889
Look at the photo.

Push the button to try to open the door. Get to the bottom of this vandalism.
>>
No. 611915 ID: 9ddf68

look at the photo, both back and front. Then go into the room with the doctor maybe in it. It seems as good as place as any to try and seek help and even if there isn't anyone in there they could probably point you in the right direction.
>>
No. 612208 ID: 330ce5

Unit state objective
Acknowledge Dexter as nickname
Search for repair station
>>
No. 612441 ID: 8d4db0
File 141876529806.png - (147.27KB , 500x400 , 00169.png )
612441

> "Project Libra"
Searching... Please wait...
One search result.
"Project Libra will be managed by President Ling directly, sub-managed by Dr. Osamu Kaiba. Research is scheduled to begin in 2036."
This unit believes something is missing and tries to update the records, but its attempts to connect to the building's data network fail. Perhaps it is offline, or the firewall configuration has changed.
This unit would like to make a side note that its internal clock and its most recent files are set to the year 2027.

> Re: Vandalism
That is a valid concern. This unit would like to retract its report of vandalism until it manages to update its database.
This unit will refrain from making baseless claims in the future.

> Examine photograph.
The photograph shows this unit and a smiling child.
Looking at this picture, this unit realizes something important. Its other body is missing.
This unit should be able to control both simultaneously, but only one of its stations appears to be active. This unit questions if its functionality had been altered before its memory wipe...
>>
No. 612444 ID: 8d4db0
File 141876545465.png - (14.11KB , 500x400 , 00170.png )
612444

> state objective
This unit has two major objectives in its factory settings:
- Obey President Ling above all else;
- Be the perfect soldier.

This unit would also like to inform that its built-in settings allow this unit to harm living beings as long as such action has been ordered by a staff member of the Stellarium.
However, a staff member cannot order this unit to harm another staff member of higher rank than his or her own.

> Acknowledge Dexter as nickname
Error! Error! This instruction conflicts with one of this unit's base settings: This unit is but a machine and as such is undeserving of being named. This unit will maintain its designation of "Project Gemini" until a Level 4 or higher staff member overrides this.

> look at the photo, both back and front.
This unit examines the back of the photograph. It has the words "trust him" written on it.

Trust... who?
>>
No. 612448 ID: 9ddf68

error, not enough information at this time, proceed to the room labeled doctor to seek aid for your damaged self. Other secondary concerns, seek knowledge to why building's network is down/not responding, ask where personal are employed and why none have been seen, find out the reason for reset if possible.

We have not had any orders from our primary objectives so precede in completing secondary objectives.
>>
No. 612456 ID: 589173

Can your memory be restored?
>>
No. 612533 ID: 330ce5

unit check out "doctor" be careful but not hostile,also do you know the objective of any other unit?
>>
No. 612676 ID: 185cb8

>Obey President Ling above all else
...how do we know the office of the presidency hasn't changed hands since you were built? Would your obedience default to a hypothetical former-President Ling, or the unknown successor president?

>Be the perfect soldier.
Is this objective explained in any greater detail? As written, the directive is non-specific and open to interpretation. Different individuals could disagree on what it means to be a soldier, or what the metrics of perfection are.

>Trust... who?
Since the message is placed on the back of the photograph, it would be logical to assume that it refers to someone in the photograph. And the only entity besides yourself in the photograph is the human child.
>>
No. 612696 ID: cf3b04

You need to find a way to repair yourself and restore your memory.

You will also need to locate a working recharge station.
>>
No. 612856 ID: fb017e

Right... so, each model has something unique attributed to them , the Gemini model controls 2 units at the same time, Leo is granted huge raw power... wonder what could Libra and Capricorn do...

>>612444
Well, whatever the case, priority #1 is getting repaired or powering up the second unit.
Is that core on your wrecked hand detachable?
>>
No. 612947 ID: 5e3453
File 141893746881.png - (148.85KB , 500x400 , 00171.png )
612947

> Well, whatever the case, priority #1 is getting repaired or powering up the second unit. Is that core on your wrecked hand detachable?
It should be, but this unit will probably need that for when its arm is reattached.

> ...how do we know the office of the presidency hasn't changed hands since you were built? Would your obedience default to a hypothetical former-President Ling, or the unknown successor president?
In the absence of President Ling, Dr. Kaiba is the higher priority.
In the absence of Dr. Kaiba... Well, this unit supposes such an occurrence hadn't been anticipated by its programmers.

> (Be the perfect soldier.) Is this objective explained in any greater detail?
The details this unit can see involve total obedience to its superiors, and "not being afraid of killing", and always instilling fear on its enemies. Do not show emotion (not that this unit really has any). Do not refuse an order. Do not use your strength against your superiors.
Still somewhat vague.
This unit would also like to point out that the first objective - obeying the President - takes priority, and as such this unit's actions could eventually conflict with the second objective as long as the President has ordered them.

> do you know the objective of any other unit?
Not exactly. This unit does not know the actual hard-coded objectives of any other unit, but it does know what they were planned to do, as some info on them is stored in your files. That does not include any hypothetical units that would be made after Project Gemini, however.
Project Aries was created to traverse time and space - however, this project never left its Alpha state thanks to an accident during its construction. Project Zodiac had been put on hold for several years after this event.
The next project was Taurus, and its objective was to obey the president, and also to participate in a war as a soldier. This unit does not seem to have more information on this, other than the fact that Project Taurus had eventually been dismantled for AI glitches that made it misbehave.
>>
No. 612948 ID: 5e3453
File 141893749131.gif - (78.90KB , 500x400 , 00172.gif )
612948

> Re: Restore memory
This unit regretfully informs that it is unlikely its memory can be restored. All of its data seem to have been completely deleted. This unit has already attempted to recover the files when it booted up. However, this unit is not against searching for some alternative means of recovering its memory.

> Search for repair station
> Push the button to try to open the door.
The door does not show any kind of resistance and opens up effortlessly.

[animated]
>>
No. 612951 ID: 5e3453
File 141893752364.png - (76.35KB , 500x400 , 00173.png )
612951

> unit check out "doctor" be careful but not hostile
> go into the room with the doctor maybe in it

There is someone here.

???: Hello, hello! ♪ Welcome back, dear! Y'know the deal - you make it here, you have the right to be fixed up by me. Hehehe, you're pretty wrecked up, aren't you?
>>
No. 612958 ID: 687279

>>612951
This unit would like to report a case of vandalism on the wall outside.
>>
No. 612971 ID: 9ddf68

I'm sorry have we meet before? I seem to have lost certain memories. I have also received damage somehow and repairs would be welcome.

Query, I also seem to be having trouble connecting to the building's network, is it down for maintains?
>>
No. 612975 ID: 90504c

>>612958
We don't really know if it's vandalism at this point.

Project Gemini, can you look up Project Aquarius? I'm guessing it's a 'doctor' role? Judging by the makeshift sign outside the room at least. Project Aquarius also seems to know you, and would probably have at least some knowledge of your lost memories. Or of a way to restore them. If they are a doctor, you should have them fix you up. It's seems to be free just for being able to make it here.

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but it seems that Project Libra has at least been made in the time between the time your factory reset, and the current actual time. The picture you have has a reasonable estimation of what the current Project Libra looks like.

Project Leo also seems to be around, but I don't know if Leo was made before you or not.

Project Aries might have been made at some point. There seems to be someone that matches the time and space traversal ability. Do you know if it would be possible for a hypothetical Aries to sabotage the project before they were built? I'm really not certain why that would happen, but it's a possibility.

If you come across someone calling themselves JUNO, you should ask them about Project Aries. Even if he doesn't know, it'd probably be rather simple for him to find it out. He's also someone who has been in contact with you prior to your memory deletion.

A quick question: Is it against your programming to designate your own superior in the case that both President Ling and Dr. Kaiba have both become absent? And if you can, are there any limitations as to who can be designated as your superior? This could very well be relevant to the current situation.

Oh, and a quick warning. If you find glowing flowers do not touch them. They can somehow leech power. I doubt you have anything in your database about them, though. Going for a wild guess, try searching for "Imitation Glass Flowers". If that doesn't bring any info on them, I don't know what would. They might be some sort of counter weapon to be used against machinery or Project Zodiac. And if so, they were probably developed at some point after your factory data was created.
>>
No. 612985 ID: 88960e

Affirmative, you are damaged.

Memory has been compromised. Will the repair unit identity itself or provide a designation?

>memory restoration
Perhaps you have a backup somewhere? Perhaps the data is with your other half.
>>
No. 613006 ID: cf3b04

he seems sketchy, ask him to fix you but keep on your guard
>>
No. 613040 ID: 330ce5

Inform the other unit that you lack any memory of this room, maybe the good doctor can help with that. Unit if you are a solider, what weapons do you have?
>>
No. 613109 ID: 5e3453
File 141897148862.png - (110.62KB , 500x400 , 00174.png )
613109

> Do you know if it would be possible for a hypothetical Aries to sabotage the project before they were built?
Not enough data available, but this unit supposes it is a possibility, if the project advanced enough to make it functional.
This unit will make sure to ask this JUNO individual about it, though.

> try searching for "Imitation Glass Flowers"
"A project to reproduce the energy-stealing properties of the Ivory Flower in a massive scale. If successful, such property may be added to Project Zodiac in the future."
Additionally, some information on this Ivory Flower has been linked to the file for "Imitation Glass Flowers".
It seems that most of this unit's files refer to things that will or could happen, rather than things that have already happened, so very little information is available.
>>
No. 613110 ID: 5e3453
File 141897151174.png - (206.63KB , 500x400 , 00175.png )
613110

> Is it against your programming to designate your own superior in the case that both President Ling and Dr. Kaiba have both become absent?
...There is actually nothing in this unit's programming that specifies what should be done in such situation, so it appears that anything is fair game.

> Unit if you are a solider, what weapons do you have?
This unit's main weapons are its fists. Other than being incredibly strong if used as normal Punching Devices, this unit can also concentrate massive amounts of energy on its fists and release them all at once, without damaging this unit itself. Though this unit does believe this requires both arms to be attached to its body.
This attack is most effective when both of this unit's bodies are active. It can cause a great deal of damage to the enemies and location.
Other than that, this unit can also use any sort of weapon given to normal human soldiers as well.
>>
No. 613111 ID: 5e3453
File 141897156093.png - (77.12KB , 500x400 , 00176.png )
613111

???: Umm, hello? Are you there?
Ah, right. Time to speak with this robot.

> Inform the other unit that you lack any memory of this room, maybe the good doctor can help with that.
> have we meet before? I seem to have lost certain memories.
???: Oh my god! Did you seriously!? Haha, that's a new one! No one's ever made it into my room AFTER getting caught. Amazing, you're seriously amazing, Gemmy. You have an amount of willpower that half of this building could use. Good job.

> can you look up Project Aquarius? I'm guessing it's a 'doctor' role?
This unit's search for "Project Aquarius" did not match any documents. That's odd.
>>
No. 613113 ID: 5e3453
File 141897163321.png - (162.01KB , 500x400 , 00177.png )
613113

> Will the repair unit identity itself or provide a designation?
???: Ooh, I love this part! We're designated as ZODIAC PROJECT NUMBER 10 CODENAME AQUARIUS, aka, "Project Aquarius, the Army's Repairmen". We served as support to the Capricorn units in the past. Now I just fix all of the robots if I feel like it. Glad to meet you... again, Gemmy!

> I also seem to be having trouble connecting to the building's network, is it down for maintains?
AQUARIUS: Not really! Whoever got control of the server room, or at least the main computers, blocked it off to most of us. You'd probably need a veeeerrry good hacker to get access to it.
>>
No. 613115 ID: 687279

>>613113
Ask if Aquarius needs help repairing itself. Detached cables are probably not normal.

Also ask what exactly caught you and if it's possible to recover your memories.
>>
No. 613120 ID: 9ddf68

Ask if he's alright, he seems to have some damage as well. Also ask what he meant when he said you were captured, and that someone managed to get into the server room? Have we been attacked? Is that why we haven't seen any body else down here? What is the current situation?
>>
No. 613171 ID: 185cb8

>AFTER getting caught
Caught by what? Are there known hostiles in the vicinity?

>This unit's search for "Project Aquarius" did not match any documents. That's odd.
Could project Aquarius have begun after your initial manufacture? Presumably, the projects must have occurred and been completed in some order. And one does not require a repair unit without soldiers to repair.
>>
No. 613211 ID: a6e73d

ask him why he is so busted up if hes supposed to be a repair unit?
>>
No. 613224 ID: 8f01e8

>>613211
Well, the best/only barber in town is most likely going to have a bad haircut.
>>
No. 613241 ID: 330ce5

Unit question why doctor has fins and then ask if the doctor knows what the current Capricorn unit is up to.
>>
No. 613361 ID: 5e3453
File 141905692693.png - (164.67KB , 500x400 , 00178.png )
613361

> Ask if Aquarius needs help repairing itself. Detached cables are probably not normal.
> ask him why he is so busted up if hes supposed to be a repair unit
> Ask if he's alright, he seems to have some damage as well.
AQUARIUS: Nah, I'm more than capable of fixing it if i want to. I kinda... keep this as a memento, I guess?

> question why doctor has fins
AQUARIUS: Uh, I was built to work underwater, clearly? I mean, I'm sure most of you lot are waterproof, but I have certain... adjustments, to function better at such environments than the older projects. Other than repairing, we also worked as scouts and stealth units. Being able to move perfectly underwater sure was an advantage! Too bad most of this building is dry...
Aquarius makes a strange pose and "glub" noises. This unit is... somewhat confused.

> Caught by what?
> ask what he meant when he said you were captured
> ask what exactly caught you
AQUARIUS: That would be me. Or, I guess, the other me's. Project Aquarius is a huge hivemind! Like you, except we actually work, and on a bigger scale at that! Isn't that cool? Isn't the evolution of technology just amazing?
>>
No. 613362 ID: 5e3453
File 141905694107.png - (140.25KB , 500x400 , 00179.png )
613362

> A bunch of other questions
AQUARIUS: C'mon, Gemmy. I'm not some magical box where you can dump all of your doubts and get them answered. I mean, where's the fun in that? You'll need to figure it out for yourself! Plus, I really want to see the faces you'll make when you start to understand... Since I wasn't around the first time.

This unit would like to classify Project Aquarius as a jerk.
>>
No. 613364 ID: 185cb8

>That would be me. Or, I guess, the other me's. Project Aquarius is a huge hivemind!
You're admitting to damaging me, possibly engaging in combat with me, before offering repairs? This does not compute.

...although that does put you in a somewhat unique position of knowing exactly what damage needs to be repaired. That's logic, if strange logic.
>>
No. 613368 ID: b66bbe

Whatever then just fix us.
>>
No. 613381 ID: 330ce5

Permission denied, this one is a keeper.
Unit request repairs and memory restoration.
>>
No. 613427 ID: 9ddf68

>>613362
I am merely trying to understand the situation so I can find the best way to respond... Also one more question, if you are hive minded then why do you act different from your other selfs?

A question you might actually answer, how long will repairs take?

Either way without further information and no orders to act upon I think we should head to the server room after we are repaired. One of the most useful things in the field of battle is communication and with whoever has taken the server room for themselves has cut off any way for use to contact anyone other then tracking them down and has also cut off a useful informational resource as well. If we can get it back under our control we can not only regain communication capabilities but may also sever hostile communications as well. Do you have a map of this place? Because that would make moving around a lot simpler, if not then I guess we can ask around/wander and hope we find it.
>>
No. 613527 ID: 5e3453
File 141910958094.png - (137.94KB , 500x400 , 00180.png )
613527

> You're admitting to damaging me, possibly engaging in combat with me, before offering repairs?
AQUARIUS: Think of it as a challenge - if you make it past the me's outside, you are granted the right to be fixed without having your systems reset. If you don't, well, say goodbye to all your data, but I would get around fixing you at some point anyway. Y'know, I like breaking things just as much as I like fixing them!
This unit does not understand why Aquarius is so obsessed with erasing people's memories, but oh well.

> Whatever then just fix us.
> ask him to fix you but keep on your guard
AQUARIUS: Well, I am the doctor, so what are we waiting for? Do you have the other arm on you or am I gonna have to go hunt for one?
This unit takes its arm from the inventory and hands heh it to Aquarius, who seems delighted.

> how long will repairs take?
AQUARIUS: Your damage doesn't look TOO serious, I just need to reattach your arm and fix your face plate... Thirty or forty minutes, probably, unless I find something else wrong with you. It's kinda hilarious how you got caught with just that amount of damage. How useless you are without both of your arms!
>>
No. 613550 ID: b66bbe

Well, what can YOU do if all your other units are down and you only have one arm?
>>
No. 613554 ID: 9ddf68

you seem to take a great amount of joy in other's suffering.
>>
No. 613594 ID: 742b4a

>>613527
Face plate? What's wrong with the face plate? Ask for a mirror.
>>
No. 613795 ID: 5e3453
File 141921442494.gif - (291.63KB , 500x400 , 00181.gif )
613795

> What's wrong with the face plate? Ask for a mirror.
No need for that - this unit is plenty aware that its face is daмaged. The artist just completely neglected drawing the crack ̸f̴o̷r̶ ̸t̵he last few panels. Because, as he has informed this unit, "he's a forgetful dumbass".

> you seem to take a gr℮αt am̶ø͟u̧nt of joy in other's suffering.
AQUARIUS: It didn't use to be that way, but y'know. Time passes! People change! All that babble.
Anyway, let's fix you up, shall we? Please sit down here.

>>
No. 613796 ID: 5e3453
File 141921452109.gif - (244.93KB , 500x400 , 00182.gif )
613796

This unit oЬeys тhe døctor's̡ c͘omмαn͏d̨, who quickʟy gєts to work on th̴e̶ ̸a̸r̷ⓜ̴,̴ turning its ғɪɴgers into odd-looking tools. It seems fai̶r̴l̵y̵ ̶c̵o̴m̵p̷l̵ℯ̷x,so this uηit will refrain from interrupting Aquarius,



though i͗̂ͩ̌͑ͤͦt̂ͧͫ d̅͗̚oes point out̶̀ ̵̒t̸̒h̸̍ă̸t̶̏ ̴̕i̵͊ẗ̵́s interfacє seems to be glitchińg҉ ͞a ̀b̸i͟t͏


AQUARIUS: Oh come on, these older models, alway̸s̷ ̴g̵i̷v̶i̴n̷g̸ ̷m̶e̖͚͜ ̷̯̟ę̶̭̘̹x̰͈̬̺̀͘͢t̖̩͟r̭a͇̻͠ ̧̙̙͜͜t̟̩͜r̻o̙̝͠u̶͇̮b̖l̛͇̖͚̜̀͢ ̢͙̮e̸̦̤
>>
No. 613797 ID: 5e3453
File 141921481898.png - (28.54KB , 500x400 , 00183.png )
613797

AQUARIUS: Here we go! The crack on your face is fixed, and... your arm took a bit more work that I thought it would. But it should be alright, could you try moving it so I can see if it's working fine? Orrrrr are you still bugged out?
>>
No. 613812 ID: 742b4a

>>613797
Extend arm.
>>
No. 613817 ID: 763cde

waaait a second. I'm looking at this and I'm seeing how this goes horribly wrong.
turn around first, THEN extend arm.
That way, if you suddenly get some sort of 'kill mode' activated, we have enough time for Aquarius to run, instead of us wrecking the last medic in the building.
>>
No. 613822 ID: 9ddf68

did you flip off some lights? everything seems dark all the sudden.
>>
No. 613823 ID: 742b4a

>>613822
He probably put a backup copy of his memory in his arm, and now that it's restored he doesn't see colors anymore, just like Ebony.
>>
No. 613844 ID: 90504c

Ask if there's a reason why you lost the ability to see most color. I'd say it might relate to having more 'experiences', but that doesn't match with you being able to see right after factory reset. Maybe it relates to some sort of 'feature' that only works when you're fully repaired?

Though it might be something Aquarius intentionally did. Maybe for your protection, maybe something else.

You might also want to ask if you manage to bring your other unit down here if he can fix it. You'll probably want to mention that he could consider it a challenge making your hivemind 'work'.

Also comment how it's surprising for a hivemind that 'actually works' to not know if he actually caught you or not. Either it doesn't actually work, or it's not a 'always connected' kind of thing. Or it's THIS Aquarius that's disconnected from the hivemind; that could explain why he doesn't want to repair himself. It might very well 'reconnect' him and make it lose himself. He strikes me as kind of proud of himself, so this could get him to reveal something. Gotta use the weaknesses of your opponents against them, after all.

Also you might have brought Project Libra to him to have some changes made. Libra does have memory loss as well.

Though considering that your Project Aquarius files are missing, it implies Aquarius might have deleted it at some point. Which might mean there's something embarrassing you knew about him. Maybe something like intimate relations with a fish. That might actually be something good to say; either Aquarius takes it as a joke, or he gets a bit angry and might let something slip. At least you get a jab at him.

Aquarius does seem to want to swim, that whole glub glub thing was him pretending to be a fish.

Also I've got some questions that you should find an opportunity to ask. Ones that could very well be the truth that he can't wait for you to find out. The problem is that they might not be the case. You'll also want to not reveal that you're essentially bluffing with the questions.

"How long has it been since humans abandoned this facility?" This one I'm fairly certain is close to what actually happened. The exits have been sealed off, locking Project Zodiac in. What I'm not sure of is why. I'd assume that either one of Project Zodiac went rogue and ended up killing someone they shouldn't, or some secrets got leaked that really looked bad on them. In either case, it looks like that they cut their losses and locked everyone in. I suppose it's also possible there's something else in the building, though. It's probable that Dr. Kiaba and President Ling are dead at this point. Whether that's by old age or not is unclear.

"Which part of your hivemind has the lisp, a fondness for referencing Alice and Wonderland, and a creepy fascination with watching the camera system?" Might want to phrase that a bit differently, but the look on his face should be interesting, considering that you 'shouldn't' be able to know this. But hey, you've got us who can tell you stuff like this.

I'm actually not sure how to phrase this one. But I think Project Zodiac started as a prosthetics thing, then maybe changed to a cyborg soldier thing, then ended up a as a robot thing. Though I'm not sure just how 'dark' this went. It could be a 'in the image' of the deceased subjects, or it could be turning (dead?) people into robots. Project Zodiac, the prosthetic version, could very well have actually killed their users. Could you bring up your general files about Project Zodiac as a whole? Maybe there's some details there. Also try searching for prosthetics. It's possible that this information is related to alternate versions of Project Zodiac. Split timeline thing, caused by someone messing with traversing space and time. After all, you've got files on things that will or could happen. Though that could just be because factory reset data is just missing a lot of stuff on what actually happened due to huge time differences between then and the real date.

I'm thinking there might be outright other versions of reality. Actually that does remind me of some other things for you to try seeing if you've got data on. Juno. Mortis Crescent. Dexter. Orihime. Abaddon. Octogonal Dozen. Seer.

Of those, I'm thinking that Mortis Crescent has the highest chance of being in your database. And I'm hoping that searching for Dexter might get you a note you hid for yourself. Or find a fragment of your memory that wasn't deleted.
>>
No. 613855 ID: 330ce5

>>613844
...that is alot to process, before starting that unit slowly raise arm, away from the doctor if you could so kind. Also unit how do you feel, remember anything?
>>
No. 616127 ID: 5e3453
File 141974958679.png - (98.14KB , 500x400 , 00184.png )
616127

Doctor's orders! Dexter moves his arm.

He does aim away from Aquarius as suggested, even though he's certain it has at least 20 other bodies out there it can upload itself into.

AQUARIUS: That's the wrong aaaaAAHHHH MY TABLE!!!!!!

So instead of hitting its smug face, Dexter just sends the table flying with a single punch.
>>
No. 616128 ID: 5e3453
File 141974959849.png - (31.93KB , 500x400 , 00185.png )
616128

DEXTER: Hello, doc. Care to explain what the hell I'm doing here?

AQUARIUS: MY TABLEEEEeee Gemmy? That you?? Buh-- how did you come back!? Making a backup is unfair, it makes my job a lot less fun!

DEXTER: I didn't make one. What's going on?

> how do you feel, remember anything?
Dexter has no idea what's happened in the past two hours and he feels... confused, mostly, and a little bit angry. Kind of out of himself. He doesn't think the doctor is going to give him any worthwhile information, but at least he has his arm back, somehow.
>>
No. 616129 ID: 5e3453
File 141974967960.png - (31.18KB , 500x400 , 00186.png )
616129

> the lisp, a fondness for referencing Alice and Wonderland...
No need to ask that. Dexter is fully aware that this character is not of the Aquarius model. That's Ophiuchus. It's taken over the security room years ago... Though Ophiuchus is usually a lot more well-behaved. Wouldn't put the building on lockdown and close the emergency stairs for no reason.
Also, that's just Dexter's opinion, but Ophiuchus really should drop the whole lisp thing. It's creepy and honestly kinda stupid.

> it's surprising for a hivemind that 'actually works' to not know if he actually caught you or not
Either it wasn't actually Aquarius who caught him, or something recently broke the hivemind. Aquarius was built at a time when Dexter was offline, so he doesn't know any details, but they SHOULD work properly. At least they did last time he came down here. Which, admittedly, was over a year ago.

> Project Zodiac
> Mortis Crescent
DEXTER WOULD RATHER NOT THINK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
>>
No. 616131 ID: 742b4a

>>616129
...was the last thing you remember getting your arm cut off? I think whatever cut it off decided to slap a backup inside the arm or something.

Ask the doc why he's cut off from the hivemind.
>>
No. 616140 ID: 5f402f

>didn't make a backup
...by any chance, is your primary memory storage located in your arm?

>Dexter has no idea what's happened in the past two hours and he feels... confused, mostly, and a little bit angry.
You were operational. If you don't have memory for that time, can you construct what happened from system logs? Memory addresses accessed, servos moved, functions executed? It would be a lot of forensic work on the back end, but you could construct a model of what your body was doing.

Or if the Doc has a security system or cameras, you could just take that data by force before he has the chance to tamper with it.
>>
No. 616170 ID: 9ddf68

well we're here and we're fixed, time to get the hell out of here before something else comes along to ruin your day.
>>
No. 616221 ID: cf8ccd

Apparently, you're in the recently attached arm, not your head, if that makes sense to you. Or something else wonky.
>>
No. 616225 ID: 13c4a5

So the doctor is kinda a jerk? Oh well, now that you have your arm back you should probably go find ebony. Something tells me she isn't doing so well.
>>
No. 616288 ID: 5e3453
File 141980849347.png - (75.56KB , 500x400 , 00187.png )
616288

> get the hell out of here before something else comes along to ruin your day
> find ebony. Something tells me she isn't doing so well.
Dexter did take longer than he expected... Ebony is in danger?

DEXTER: Doc, a question. Do you have any info on Ebony's current situation? We separated a couple of hours ago.
AQUARIUS: Oh, Libra? We did wipe their memory, but it was way longer than two hours ago. Other than that, none of ours has gotten near Libra yet. I think. Probably...
Dexter can never tell if the doctor's really good at acting, or just stupid.
Anyway, even if Aquarius or whoever his contacts are didn't see Ebony, that doesn't mean someone else couldn't have. Dexter should probably hurry.

> Ask the doc why he's cut off from the hivemind.
AQUARIUS: WH-- How do you know about that!? Oh god please tell me no one else knows! If Pisces finds out she's going to rip my head off!
DEXTER: That's your problem, buddy. Don't ask me for help.
Aquarius doesn't elaborate on the reason why, though.

> Apparently, you're in the recently attached arm, not your head, if that makes sense to you. Or something else wonky.
> is your primary memory storage located in your arm?
That would be very weird. Unless someone messed with Dexter's hardware while he wasn't watching, his memory storage should be in his head. None of Dex's critical components are in his arms; the scientists decided not to risk it, since, well, he does use it to store and release large amounts of energy. Something could go wrong with that.
>>
No. 616295 ID: dd4ed3

Now that you're in full possession of your facilities: do you remember why you're only active in one of your two available bodies / nodes?
>>
No. 616298 ID: 9ddf68

well nothing left for you down here. (at least that I know of) Unless you can think of a reason to stay down here probably should head back up to your room and see if Ebony is still safe.
>>
No. 616321 ID: 330ce5

Can you ask about what project Capricorn is up to these days, or any of the other projects that might have stopped by?
>>
No. 616680 ID: 5e3453
File 141991197521.gif - (43.52KB , 500x400 , 00188.gif )
616680

[animated]

> what project Capricorn is up to these days
AQUARIUS: Eeeeh. Working for Scorpio, being frightfully good at keeping people where they want 'em to be. Same old. My info's a bit out dated though, haven't seen'em in a while. Which is good! We'd just end up ignoring each other anyway! No need to keep digging up the past, eh?

DEXTER: Oh. I shouldn't have brought it up. Wait, why am I being nice to you!?

> any of the other projects that might have stopped by
AQUARIUS: I haven't talked to many other bots lately... Oh, but! I fixed up slash de-memorized Cancer the other day! Didn't have anything new or worth my time, which is kind of a shame, but it's to be expected. Annnd Juno also showed up to make fun of something, I didn't really... get it. Or pay attention at all.

No mention of where anyone would be, or what they're actually doing. How useful.
>>
No. 616681 ID: 5e3453
File 141991202260.png - (39.48KB , 500x400 , 00189.png )
616681

> the last thing you remember
Dexter remembers getting to the corridor that leads to the doctor's office, and then... nothing. It appears that somehow, he was caught by surprise.
Possibly not by this swarm of robots outside. They're not very subtle, for a group that used to do stealth missions. Maybe they just don't care enough to BE subtle.

DEXTER: ...Uh... A little help here?

AQUARIUS: Oh, outta the way, you losers! He's good to go. Shoo, shoo. Make sure he doesn't get murdered on the way back or something.

Thankfully, the other robots obey the command and disperse. Dexter should be able to get out of here safely now?
>>
No. 616682 ID: 5e3453
File 141991207690.png - (30.60KB , 500x400 , 00190.png )
616682

AQUARIUS: Well! If you ever need to be fixed again, or decide to let me experiment on your other body, just come over. Don't be a stranger! I'm always here! Alllways. Like the sign says... Always in.

DEXTER: No thank you. I'd like to avoid being mangled by your other units, or whatever else's in this place.

> do you remember why you're only active in one of your two available bodies / nodes?
Dexter doesn't like thinking about that, either, but he guesses there's no tiptoeing around it. He will, however, continue to pretend no one mentioned Mortis.
His "adaptive AI" wasn't quite as sophisticated as Capricorn and Aquarius - he worked fine for a good while, but there was a glitch. It was something so tiny it wasn't noticed until had snowballed into a much bigger problem.
Dexter's bodies developed into separate programs over the years, and one of them is dead now.
He would like to drop the subject now.
>>
No. 616684 ID: 9ddf68

>Dexter's bodies developed into separate programs over the years, and one of them is dead now.
uh, ouch. So uh, how'd you come across Ebony? I mean from what I've seen here so far is that pretty much all the robots here were made for combat but I'm not really seeing it with her, also what does that picture mean?
>>
No. 616685 ID: 330ce5

Are you sure it's dead, i mean something had to control your body over to Aquarius so maybe it's dormant? I don't know, maybe i'm just being optimistic like ebony who you should find. I suggest going to the last place you saw her.
>>
No. 616732 ID: dd4ed3

>Dexter's bodies developed into separate programs over the years, and one of them is dead now.
>He would like to drop the subject now.
Ouch. Sorry for your loss. We'll drop it.

So... what's the quickest way out of this hellhole? Time to get back to the upper levels.
>>
No. 616743 ID: 90504c

Somehow, when Aquarius fixed you up, it restored your memories. Some of the damage was to your face plate, so that might be why. Before that you were in some sort of 'factory reset' mode. Aquarius was also a jerk, and wanted to see the faces you would make when you start to understand. And I'd guess at least part of that was the stuff you don't want to talk about.

Your Project Aquarius files were gone. Though I'm uncertain if they're restored now, or if they were deleted at some prior point.

I'm not sure if you know this but you have files on the glowing flowers: "Imitation Glass Flowers" and "Ivory Flower". There wasn't that much in your factory reset mode, but I have no clue if your current state has more or not. Or if you were even aware of the existence of them.

And since you can remember Juno now, is he at all related to Project Aries? Your factory reset files only had that it was canceled due to problems at the start. But the time/space traversal kind of fits with what Juno does.

And what's the deal with you not being able to see color anymore? Or rather, as much color as you did in the timeframe where you can't remember at all?
>>
No. 617188 ID: 5e3453
File 142008925557.png - (28.31KB , 500x400 , 00191.png )
617188

As Dexter expected, the elevator is still out of order. Where exactly is it...? Could it have gotten into the basement somehow?
Oh well, no use thinking about this now. Seeing as the emergency stairs are still barred off, he'll probably have to use the maintenance ladder again... Ugh.

> is [Juno] at all related to Project Aries?
Not exactly. Juno was based on the same idea behind Aries, yes, but was actually a prototype for the Capricorn units. They gave up on the whole time-space travel idea after Juno used it to run away, the smartass.

> Aquarius was also a jerk
Nothing new, then.

> Are you sure it's dead
Dexter kil... deleted it himself. He'd know.

> something had to control your body over to Aquarius so maybe it's dormant?
That's... not possible.
Dexter says that, but there's a tiny bit of him that wants to believe this, too.
A tiny bit that really, really wants to believe this.
>>
No. 617189 ID: 5e3453
File 142008927523.gif - (82.83KB , 500x400 , 00192.gif )
617189

[animated]

> pretty much all the robots here were made for combat but I'm not really seeing it with [Ebony]

Ahaha, are you serious? Oh wait, you are. Huh. Ebony did change a lot, so it's to be expected people couldn't see the war machine in her.

Listen, Ebony is Zodiac's 13th model - the very last one. The culmination of everything Project Zodiac stands for, everything they studied their whole lives, everything they learned from the previous Projects.
Most of us were considered failures and disconnected, stored in the basement, abandoned. But some of them - some of them were exactly what the President wanted.

Capricorn was the perfect army, and Aquarius was its perfect medic. Such a synergy was also present for the higher ranks...
Libra and Ophiuchus had been built simultaneously and were intended from the start to work together. Ophiuchus was a tactician, and Libra was the general. They completely took over positions that had been occupied by humans. A perfectly mechanical army, under Ling's command.

>>
No. 617190 ID: 5e3453
File 142008931032.png - (6.24KB , 500x400 , 00193.png )
617190

> how'd you come across Ebony?
Depends on what you mean by that. Or rather, who.
I already explained that I first met "Ebony" by disobeying an order. An order which was to "leave no survivors". My other self... disagreed, when it came to one boy in particular. To this day, neither of us really know -- or knew -- the reason behind such disagreement.
It was the first time anything like that ever happened - the moment where everyone noticed the snowball that had been rolling up for the past years. And it was a big one.

>>
No. 617191 ID: 5e3453
File 142008935730.png - (8.69KB , 500x400 , 00194.png )
617191

But that's not totally relevant to the subject.
When Project Libra was completed, I was there, watching it being booted up for the first time. One look, and I could tell that robot was perfect for the job it had been created for...

>>
No. 617192 ID: 5e3453
File 142008936531.png - (10.45KB , 500x400 , 00195.png )
617192

Yes, Ivory was a very dangerous person.
>>
No. 617193 ID: 5e3453
File 142008939841.gif - (665.12KB , 500x400 , CH1 END.gif )
617193

CHAPTER 1 END

HAPPY NEW YEAR
>>
No. 617195 ID: 9ddf68

...god damn cliff hangers

happy new year to you as well, till next time
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password