[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Wiki]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM, ZIP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 162056925280.png - (95.44KB , 900x900 , a9.png )
135483 No. 135483 ID: eedbeb

i make quests too quickly to warrant a discussion thread for each one. going forward all the fun can happen here.

once i'm finished with a quest, i put it in pdf form here: https://tippler.itch.io/

my twitter: https://twitter.com/fishsimp2
Expand all images
>>
No. 135484 ID: 841ff7

Nice, will we play a quest with Sal as the protagonist?
>>
No. 135485 ID: eedbeb
File 162058408108.png - (124.55KB , 900x900 , a10.png )
135485

it is inevitable that we get a sal quest, though i have pretty strict characterization for him already so there will be less clay to mold
>>
No. 135489 ID: 864e49

>>135485
What if it is not him control?
>>
No. 135491 ID: afe7de

Yeah what if Sal's the protag, but not the character we control? Then you can have more freedom with Sal and still let us go crazy.
>>
No. 135493 ID: 23e313

What if we play as his inner Hannibal Lecter instead?
>>
No. 135494 ID: eedbeb
File 162060563329.png - (110.95KB , 900x900 , a11.png )
135494

the character that would spend the most time around sal would be amelia, his execution officer. i'll keep her in mind
>>
No. 135495 ID: 031458

Could always run him like Ahra runs Deem: Call us dumb until we suggest something reasonable. XD
>>
No. 135500 ID: 80b336
135500

Oh god, the girls have encountered dad's crush, mom's crush, and slain our stand in.
If dad has a stand in too it's turbo dead but mom....

Oh.
Oh god.
>>
No. 135507 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, who was Mom's summoner? Ah, the rat lady. Who... will... be impossible to kill. Oh dear. Hopefully she won't be hostile? Or maybe the swarm of rats is the rat lady.

I think you're on the right track, the cells are related to summoners. Dad's summoner was the fish dude (who we murdered, great job on that), and E+J were in the one marked "Me". More cells could appear once we know more about summoners of other Magics.
>>
No. 135508 ID: 031458

>>135507
Possibly. I'm just worried about finding mom's stand in. Dad is a fairly benign magic. Mom on the otherhand was last seen acting as A Horse of the apocalypse.

Young Magic hasn't seen this form of her though so maybe there's nothing to worry about.
We'll just need to wait and see.
>>
No. 135529 ID: c5d2fe

Okay, I'm trying to figure out what the references are in Girl Talk, because the setup seems interesting, but it seems like I'm missing a lot of backstory/prior quest knowledge. What's the basis for this?
>>
No. 135530 ID: eedbeb
File 162094167080.png - (140.65KB , 900x1000 , a13.png )
135530

>>135529

you really have to read my other ongoing quest, Good Impression https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/997795.html, to know what's going on in Girl Talk

i started Girl Talk as a joke based on a comment that cicero made that i wasn't labeling my update announcements well, but now it's closely tied to the plot in Good Impression. the two quests are going to collide at the climax
>>
No. 135532 ID: c5d2fe

>>135530
Ah, okay. Will do.
>>
No. 135533 ID: eedbeb
File 162094674851.png - (123.97KB , 900x900 , a14.png )
135533

to clarify any confusion, i have two fish ocs, neither of which are my sona.

sal is the brown fish. he is very relatable because he ate several people

i use carl, the blue fish as most of my social media profile pictures because he's devilishly attractive
>>
No. 135535 ID: 9a2966

>>135533
Thank you for this very important PSA.
>>
No. 135537 ID: e011e0

Thank you for this information. Who would win in a fight?
>>
No. 135538 ID: eedbeb
File 162096343377.png - (225.89KB , 1100x900 , a4a.png )
135538

>>135537

very good and important question. sal is stronger and more experienced physically but has a panic attack every time he sees a fellow fish person

carl radiates a lot of raw sexual energy, but is a 39 year old neet who has to self medicate constantly.

sal would forfeit before the fight started. if forced into it he'd win, violate his parole, and be shortly killed by a disappointed dog
>>
No. 135585 ID: 031458

Is it REALLY hell if we keep murdering the demons?
I think not.
>>
No. 135587 ID: eedbeb
File 162147284811.png - (9.71KB , 400x600 , a1.png )
135587

>>135585
you are correct. the MC Magic is a little baby who is bad at doing eternal torment
>>
No. 135596 ID: 1f53e8

I keep suggesting not being so mean in Good Impression and I honestly wonder if I'm being a genuine party-pooper to the other suggestors.
>>
No. 135597 ID: eedbeb
File 162155509240.png - (106.35KB , 900x900 , a22.png )
135597

>>135596
i don't know what the other suggestors think but i personally do not mind and there's still plenty of room for general violence and destruction while being 'nice'
>>
No. 135599 ID: 031458

>>135596
They'd be a less interesting character if they weren't at least a little nice, and you were a part of making them what they are!
>>
No. 135604 ID: 031458

LOL You actually made them canon monochrome XD
>>
No. 135605 ID: 76d753

I dont think there’s a problem with suggesting being nice, tho I really like the dumb idea of eating everything and gaining power. I like the direction tipplers been going, and he takes those nice posts into consideration sometime so don’t feel discouraged I think!
>>
No. 135616 ID: eedbeb
File 162170477728.png - (110.86KB , 900x900 , a23.png )
135616

hello healthy children lets learn some probability

E vs Emma has a sample space of 70 (10x7). Emma has a 21/70 = 30% chance of winning a roll, there's a 10% chance to tie and E has a 60% chance to win.

With gruoch's help there's a substantial drop in E's success rate when Emma is in disadvantage. 60%->30%. Add another +1 on there and it drops to 21%. still possible. haven't rolled the dice yet but i wanted to flex so here we are
>>
No. 135619 ID: 031458

>>135616
>i wanted to flex
Aren't you also the guy who recently wrote the words AGH, MY TITS?
>>
No. 135620 ID: eedbeb
File 162173616950.png - (97.57KB , 900x900 , a24.png )
135620

>>135619
from my extensive theoretical research of the woman, i have concluded that the knockers are a vulnerable organ
>>
No. 135625 ID: 906c31

>>135620
Hmm yes, theoretical. Indeed.

Good impression was fun!
The ending state of the quest leaves open interesting implications for the world and a few open threads. Will you be returning to it any time soon?
>>
No. 135627 ID: eedbeb
File 162186432084.png - (734.79KB , 1800x1400 , a25.png )
135627

>>135625

i like to jump around, so next on the docket would probably be the amelia/sal quest or the vlad quests

for now im taking a break and doing commissions. The Good Impression and Girl Talk pdfs should be up on itch later today
>>
No. 135628 ID: 031458

>>135627
Nice. I look forward to whatever you got common up.
>>
No. 135653 ID: eedbeb
File 162248250771.png - (321.67KB , 1200x1300 , a1a.png )
135653

so the amelia thing is going to be a comic. it should take around 1.5 months to complete and will update on le twitter
>>
No. 135657 ID: afe7de

Oooh so it’s gonna be a Twitter quest and not a questden quest?
>>
No. 135661 ID: eedbeb
File 162250943822.png - (255.03KB , 1200x1300 , a3a.png )
135661

>>135657
'twill not be a quest at all. i decided i wanted more control over the direction of this one so i'll be posting pages in twos as they are finished


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason