[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 81917)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125929251716.png - (61.17KB , 1024x768 , 1.png )
81917 No. 81917 ID: b1e366

Hrmm... nrgh... Time to get up and do... something.
Expand all images
>>
No. 81918 ID: 476456

Hug the nearest,fuzziest thing till you're more awake.
>>
No. 81919 ID: 632862

Check proximity of Nezu to crotch area.
>>
No. 81924 ID: 34470e

>>81917
You're not buried underground, are you?
>>
No. 81925 ID: af3e6d

Wakey wakey, are you nakey?
>>
No. 81927 ID: fa4818

have orgasm asap
>>
No. 81928 ID: b1e366
File 125929386336.png - (209.23KB , 1024x768 , 2.png )
81928

>>81919
She's well clear of it.
>>81927
Why would I... Nevermind.
>>81925
No.
>>
No. 81929 ID: 476456

oh you can sleep for five more minutes :3c
>>
No. 81930 ID: 632862

>>81928
Aww.

Well, get her off you and get dressed. What is your financial situation?
>>
No. 81931 ID: e7666f

>>81928
Hug her back.
>>
No. 81936 ID: 51b4dc

>>81928

Yank her ear. "Wake up, lazy!"
>>
No. 81937 ID: fa4818

you would orgasm because it feels good

DUH

whatever, wake up lazyass
>>
No. 81947 ID: 2dd482

she looks so sadly adorable when she's sleeping ;_;
>>
No. 81963 ID: 9e9b47

Let her sleep a few minutes more.
>>
No. 81967 ID: 7eda8b

Stay still for ten more minutes while you mentally give us a recap.
>>
No. 81968 ID: 5ba271

Hurl her bodily off of the bed, and start yelling at her for oversleeping. You have a job to do, after all.
>>
No. 82014 ID: 5a9e00

Get up! It's a brand new day! Full of hope and wonder and potentially coffee!
>>
No. 82029 ID: 88d217

>>81968
Agreed, we have to instill proper obedience in her!
>>
No. 82032 ID: b1e366
File 125930043837.png - (159.04KB , 1024x768 , 3.png )
82032

I'm up. I'm up. I guess I should think of something productive to do.
>>
No. 82036 ID: f21281
File 125930052244.jpg - (37.16KB , 450x600 , 193.jpg )
82036

>>82032
>>
No. 82039 ID: c0f3bf

Hug rat, cure shivering.
>>
No. 82041 ID: 88d217

You must do what has to be done by you. Umm, go see what needs to be done I suppose. We need money badly.
>>
No. 82048 ID: 632862

>>82032
Wrap rat in blanket, get dressed and go check to see if you have enough money it takes to buy a ferry ride across the river or something.
>>
No. 82049 ID: af3e6d

>>82032
Right, productive... I got nothin'. Was that just one night, or have you been here a while? We're not too good at the whole "constant time" thing.
>>
No. 82054 ID: 7eda8b

A brief recap and list of assets/leads/quests might be nice.
>>
No. 82078 ID: 119b5c

You look tired. Or older. How long have you been here?
>>
No. 82128 ID: 0d1fe9

>>82056
HUG RAT
READ CROTCH
>>
No. 82164 ID: 718d88

RAT CROTCH
READ HUG
>>
No. 82294 ID: b1e366
File 125937130664.png - (183.32KB , 1024x768 , 4.png )
82294

I guess I could go after the elves or maybe there's something more interesting to do here. I'm out in the world now and just grabbing my father and heading straight home would be too boring, I think.

"Lost my pillows..."
>>
No. 82297 ID: 9e9b47

>>82294

Let's see what the day brings.
>>
No. 82299 ID: 2dd482

>>82294
well then, first thing first: PANCAKES. get some breakfest for Nezu and yourself, then go to the baths. again.
>>
No. 82303 ID: dda9dd

>>82294
I wonder if they have a sewer system here? Check in with Dr Boldsworth for a little bit, then ask Nezu if there are any interesting things she has seen in the city as a wandering waif?
>>
No. 82304 ID: 88d217

where are we exactly
>>
No. 82313 ID: 12fc66

>>82294
There's nothing that says we have to drag him straight home. Y'know. We could just torment him relentlessly. Get in some quality father/daughter time.
We should probably continue asking everyone we meet in an easily distracted going to ignore you once I finish this question oh look a shiny sortof way.
You know, like we've been doing.

>>82299
Seconding pancakes. And bacon!
>>
No. 82360 ID: 30c42d

The trail of your father is allready super cold. Waiting isnt going to make it any easier to find him. Get on his ass, stat, girl.
>>
No. 82378 ID: bb0a52

>>82294
Let's go see what they do for fun in this two-bit cesspool. Do we have the day off?
>>
No. 82574 ID: 445c48

Grab the mouse, smush her into your chest. Make remark about pillows.
>>
No. 82588 ID: b1e366
File 125943167883.png - (109.93KB , 1024x768 , 5.png )
82588

"You want pillows, I'll give you pillows!"

"Eeeek! Can't breath!"

...
>>
No. 82589 ID: f21281

>>82588
Flash him.

Both of you.
>>
No. 82590 ID: 8b7db1

>>82588
Prepare to unleash MARSHMALLOW HELL upon the kobold!
>>
No. 82592 ID: 276781

>>82588
Notice the blood trickling from his nose and become concerned.
Ask him if he got in a fight, then squish him into your chest and wail about what kind of monster would attack a kindly old kobold alchemist as lovable as him.

Conveniently forget you might be the kind of person who would do such a thing, if he weren't paying you.
>>
No. 82593 ID: 92ab7d

>>82588
Inform the little pervert that you get paid overtime for peepshows.
>>
No. 82596 ID: af3e6d

>>82593
Sounds like a plan right there.
>>
No. 82652 ID: e7666f

>>82592
Seconding this.
Both of you pick him up and hug.
>>
No. 82653 ID: b1e366
File 125944410256.png - (110.55KB , 1024x768 , 6.png )
82653

"I need you two to gather some things for a potion order I need to complete... Yes. I can't seem to find the door that leads outside, so you'll have to go."
>>
No. 82654 ID: dda9dd

>>82653
ROAD TRIP!
>>
No. 82657 ID: e7666f

>>82653
Lean down to hear him better.
Make sure to cross your arms so as to emphasise your cleavage.
Ask him what he needs.
>>
No. 82660 ID: 92ab7d

>>82653
Ask him where we'll find the MacGuffins.
>>
No. 82688 ID: b1e366
File 125944781613.png - (147.02KB , 1024x768 , 7.png )
82688

"I just need some mushrooms. They're reasonably common in caves. Just pick as many of the long, glowing blue ones and bring them back. I'd go myself, but I can hardly see. I walked nose first into the corner of the table on the way in here..."
>>
No. 82695 ID: 92ab7d

TO THE CAVES!
We were made for this!
>>
No. 82702 ID: c1b520

>>82688
I'm curious as to how he knows they're blue.
>>
No. 82704 ID: 445c48

>>82702
Well, he might have gathered them before his vision went. Or he might have read the description out of a book, or been told a description.
>>
No. 82711 ID: e2db84

Or maybe if he gets really really close he sees a blue blob.
>>
No. 82725 ID: af3e6d

>>82702
Obviously he can smell colour. Duh.
>>
No. 82819 ID: 964033

>>82688
He wants you to pluck some "blue mushrooms?"

Sounds like we're hunting for lorhke sperm, ladies. Everyone knows that the slang for lorhke penis is "blue mushroom."
>>
No. 82907 ID: 748f95

One your way to the mushrooms, keep an eye out for a small but sturdy stick that the kobOLD can use as a seeing cane.
>>
No. 82916 ID: b1e366
File 125945849531.png - (112.99KB , 1024x768 , 8.png )
82916

Alright. We just follow the shore until it gets rocky and we get caves. Now to find fungus for the 'bold.
>>
No. 82919 ID: 34470e

>>82916
Tura go first
>>
No. 82922 ID: f4963f

>>82916
Go ahead and dive nose-first into the big open gash. See if you can find a big, plump mushroom while you're in there.
>>
No. 82943 ID: 984cb4

>>82922
Just make sure you don't plunge in unprotected.
>>
No. 82947 ID: b1e366
File 125945994830.png - (103.04KB , 1024x768 , 9.png )
82947

Nothing interesting yet. It just keeps going around the corner ahead and there's a small fissure in the wall here.
>>
No. 82949 ID: 34470e

>>82947
Check the fissure. If there's nothing there, proceed onward.
>>
No. 82960 ID: 964033

>>82947
Nezu put your muzzle in the crevice

Just like last night
>>
No. 82976 ID: b1e366
File 125946157370.png - (95.10KB , 1024x768 , 10.png )
82976

>>82949
It's too small for me to fit and I can't see to the end.
>>
No. 82977 ID: 984cb4

>>82976
SEND IN THE RAT. Its time she earned her keep.
>>
No. 82979 ID: 88d217

Please tell me we brought a light source. Send in our tunnel rat, that's what they're for.
>>
No. 82988 ID: b1e366
File 125946542278.png - (114.92KB , 1024x768 , 11.png )
82988

>Send in the rat.


"It smells funny in here..."

"That's just your nose getting used to you not smelling like an open sewer. Get in there!"
>>
No. 82989 ID: f4963f

>>82988
<3 <3 Nezu <3
>>
No. 82990 ID: 476456

Keep her firmly gripped so you can yank her back as need be.
>>
No. 82991 ID: 984cb4

>>82988
What does it smell like, exactly?
>>
No. 83014 ID: 964033

>>82988
Tura: Equip Strapon
>>
No. 83113 ID: 632862

>>82988
Ask her if she sees anything interesting.
>>
No. 83146 ID: 4eb97e

>>82988
Keep a close eye on RAT ASS.

For safety's sake, you know.
>>
No. 83148 ID: 4eb97e

>>83146
Just to elaborate... Nezu is a valuable ally and resource, and we don't want anything to happen to her ass. We want to make sure that we protect our resources so we can tap them later. Er... tap her as a resource, I mean.
>>
No. 83168 ID: b1e366
File 125951396025.png - (76.93KB , 1024x768 , 12.png )
83168

(Control has switched to Nezu)

Wah! It's cramped and dirty in here and it smells funny, but there's a bigger room here now.
>>
No. 83171 ID: 88d217
File 12595141882.png - (174.69KB , 600x600 , rat ass copy.png )
83171

>>83168
Smells funny how?
>>
No. 83177 ID: 608d50

>>83168
Oh gawd, looks like you have entered a ... rock vagina?

Don't touch the walls. Carefully continue forwards.
>>
No. 83192 ID: 964033

>>83168
Does it smell like Tura's bathing suit area?
>>
No. 83193 ID: 192956

>>83168
Nezu what do your rat eyes see.
>>
No. 83196 ID: b1e366
File 12595217692.png - (216.27KB , 1024x768 , 13.png )
83196

I found the smell.
>>
No. 83199 ID: 192956

>>83196
Its adorable quick jump on its back and give it a BIG HUG. Then tame it and turn it into your new pet.
>>
No. 83201 ID: 44cc6c

>>83196
Oh shit look at those kissable lips god damn lick his face or something
>>
No. 83202 ID: 88d217

>>83196
Milk it, that will calm it down and set it to purring.
>>
No. 83205 ID: af3e6d

>>83196
Back up slowly, no sudden movements. Or quickly and all in one sudden movement.
>>
No. 83206 ID: 192956

>>83202
It's in its larval stage she can't milk it...yet.
>>
No. 83211 ID: 0fb878

>>83196
Engage ratlike combat skills!
>>
No. 83236 ID: 119b5c

>>83196
It's a larva. Run, before it's mother find you.
>>
No. 83241 ID: 964033

scream TURA THERE IS A THING IN HERE HEEEEEEELP and try to get out of there.
>>
No. 83244 ID: 11f487

Hey look, a giant larvi! I wonder how big it'll get once it grows up.
>>
No. 83256 ID: b1e366
File 125953002694.png - (75.83KB , 1024x768 , 14.png )
83256

>>83236
>>83241
"THING IS AFTER ME HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!~"
>>
No. 83258 ID: 1afd58

>>83256
TURA GRAB NEZU
>>
No. 83260 ID: 5696d4

>>83258

> TURA IS A TEMPORARY INDIRECT PC
>>
No. 83262 ID: 2dd482

>>83256
did you lose your shirt, Nezu?
>>
No. 83275 ID: af3e6d

>>83256
FLEE HARDER!
>>
No. 83281 ID: 7f5681

I think its a carrion crawler.
>>
No. 83285 ID: dda9dd

>>83281
Pretty sure they have paralyzing tendrils. That looks to have been an rather large grub, or perhaps a purring maggot of the unusual size to match our rats.
>>
No. 83295 ID: b1e366
File 125953613420.png - (225.45KB , 1024x768 , 15.png )
83295

Phew... I'm not eaten. That's good. Tura pulled me out.

"What the hell is it?"

"Big worm... Big worm... trying to eat me."
>>
No. 83299 ID: 1afd58

>>83295
NEZU HUG TURA
>>
No. 83306 ID: 192956

>>83295
Idea
1.Use yourself as bait
2. Lure crawler out with promise off an easy meal
3. Have Nezu hide in the shadows
4. Surprise attack and capture or kill the worm
5.????
6.Profit.
>>
No. 83308 ID: af3e6d

>>83306
Tura won't fit in the crevice. She ain't rat-sized.
>>
No. 83312 ID: b1e366
File 125953872017.png - (87.10KB , 1024x768 , 16.png )
83312

>>83306
No need. It comes to us!
>>
No. 83313 ID: 119b5c

>>83312
Find Rock. Bash thing with rock as it comes out.
>>
No. 83314 ID: 88d217

We don't have anything to trap it with, so we should probably just get Nezu to waggle her ass in front of the hole while we wait off to the side and bring the ax down on its head like a guillotine when it comes out.
>>
No. 83315 ID: 632862

Okay, I think Tura can just kill it with her Dwarven Waraxe. Try helping out with the dagger, though.
>>
No. 83318 ID: dda9dd

>>83312
That is horrifying on many levels.
>>
No. 83320 ID: 808d15

Axe to the head.
>>
No. 83327 ID: af3e6d

You did bring weapons, right? If so, work on leveling up your axe skills.
>>
No. 83344 ID: b1e366
File 125954192178.gif - (208.38KB , 1024x768 , 17.gif )
83344

>>83314
"I don't like this idea!"

"Quiet, you big baby. THIS WILL WORK!"
>>
No. 83345 ID: 8b7db1

>>83344
CHOP! CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP!
>>
No. 83346 ID: 43d730

>>83344
Hack, whack, and smack.
In that order.
If the bait gets damaged, make sure to apologise and bandage it while she sits on your lap.
>>
No. 83359 ID: dda9dd

>>83344
Hassan Chop!
>>
No. 83388 ID: b1e366
File 12595474621.png - (179.11KB , 1024x768 , 18.png )
83388

HIY- OH GODS IT STINKS!
>>
No. 83390 ID: c1b520

>>83388
It's smiling. This is either coincidence, or it knows something we don't. Probably something involving momma larvae thing eating you alive.
>>
No. 83391 ID: 1afd58

>>83388
Well it's dead.

Ok no mushrooms.

Go further into the cave! Find mushrooms!
>>
No. 83393 ID: af3e6d

>>83388
Do you even have a nose? No matter. Move the thing out of the way and send the rat in again. Give her a knife or something.
>>
No. 83415 ID: 192956

>>83388
Keep its head it might be useful to sell it off.
>>
No. 83416 ID: 964033

MAKE IT'S HEAD INTO AN AWESOME PUPPET

NAME IT MISTER SMILEY
>>
No. 83422 ID: b1e366
File 125955251743.png - (195.37KB , 1024x768 , 19.png )
83422

>>83416
"Rawr."
>>
No. 83425 ID: 192956

>>83422
and the best thing is since the head is an exoskeleton it will never rot.
>>
No. 83426 ID: af3e6d

>>83422
Now you're going to have to wash that hand off. I mean, really, you actually got that on you?
>>
No. 83430 ID: 4eb97e

Cut it open and make sure it hasn't swallowed anything expensive. Evil worm things are always swallowing expensive things like gems, gold coins, babies...
>>
No. 83434 ID: 964033

>>83422
"I AM THE CRAB QUEEN AND ALL VERMIN GIRLS SHOULD OBEY ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE CRAB CLAW BUTT PINCH"
>>
No. 83442 ID: 445c48

Keep it forever as a trophy.
>>
No. 83447 ID: 192956

>>83422
Now that thats taken care of Nezu back in the cave.
>>
No. 83452 ID: dda9dd

>>83430
Monsters without pockets do have a curious tendency to contain random manufactured goods.
>>
No. 83501 ID: b1e366
File 125955950769.png - (135.30KB , 1024x768 , 20.png )
83501

Now I can go get the stuff I was almost ate for and that stuff is... A big pile of maggot poop.

...
>>
No. 83502 ID: 476456

Make this face >:(
>>
No. 83503 ID: 43d730

>>83501
Does it have long blue mushrooms on it?
>>
No. 83505 ID: 426169

>>83501
Get angry at Tura for risking your life for this.
>>
No. 83509 ID: f4963f

>>83501
You've got the mouth right. Now just make your eyes go orange. Let the fury bleach all the colour from your fur and bathe your hair in the nearest living creature's blood.

Then the cycle will be complete.
>>
No. 83510 ID: 632862

>>83501
Well, that was pointless. Go explore the rest of the cave.
>>
No. 83513 ID: 51d0f5

>>83509
>>83501
How IS the ol' home village doing these days, Nez?
>>
No. 83514 ID: dda9dd

>>83509
Vast and copious nosebleeds would rather be more traditional for that expression I think.
>>
No. 83515 ID: dda9dd

>>83501
Anything among the poop? Any mushrooms? What about further tunnels?
>>
No. 83523 ID: 613cf9

Don't forget to check the worms guts for loot
>>
No. 83660 ID: d85a16

Wow, I bet that maggot poo sells for a lot. You're Rich!
>>
No. 83721 ID: 899f98

Gut that fucking worm and make your grandmother proud.

Also feel saddened by the lack of nearby males for blood covered raping afterwards.

Btw am I the only one who thinks Tura should add "Find more genetic material for the keep." to her quest list?
>>
No. 83727 ID: 445c48

>>83721
Who needs males, rape Nezu
>>
No. 83742 ID: 899f98

>>83727
Well that would be fun. But remember the story of a love that has held for two decades. The story of how her grandmother and grandfather fell in love, while making hot sex on a pile of very dead dwarfs that grandmother had just brutally killed.
>>
No. 83903 ID: 60aedc

Gotta move with the times. Rape Nezu.
>>
No. 84208 ID: 899f98

Fine rape Nezu.

But I still think that she should get some more males for the keep. Poor old Nako hasn't had any except kobolds for a long time. She needs something more than kobolds and cats.
>>
No. 84209 ID: 2dd482

Seduce Nezu over a series of years by being her caretaker and faithful campanion.

then rape her.
>>
No. 84210 ID: 1afd58

No raping Nezu, you two are new friends and that won't go a long way towards keeping her as a friend.

Anyway, go further into the cave and stop dicking around with the maggot nest.
>>
No. 84211 ID: 276781

Get the dildos already so you can enact your plan to slowly poison that kobold employer of yours and steal all his crap.
>>
No. 84225 ID: af3e6d

You can't rape the willing. Build up a great friendship with Nezu over an extended period of time, them let it blossom into "something more".
>>
No. 84304 ID: 748f95

ITT: A one track mind

Seriously, while we all enjoy a little nosebleed service, the constant "RAPERAPERAPE" is getting kind of tiresome.
>>
No. 84326 ID: b12bc5

>>84304
Then think about it from a character development perspective. Rape is good no matter how you slice it.
>>
No. 84550 ID: 445c48

Actually, I've changed my mind. Continue searching for shrooms.

Nezu can be raped later, in the city, on a comfortable bed.
>>
No. 84712 ID: 6ea572

If there's nothing besides maggot poop get out and go find the mushrooms.
>>
No. 85035 ID: b1e366
File 125980792394.png - (86.92KB , 1024x768 , 21.png )
85035

Moving away from the stinking oozing corpse, we come to a fork in the tunnel. I can't decide which way to check first.
>>
No. 85037 ID: c0f3bf

Go the side route.

For the love of god, do not split up.
>>
No. 85038 ID: 476456

TO THE LEFT!
>>
No. 85041 ID: 34470e

>>85035
Go left
>>
No. 85053 ID: 6f8c88

Go left why not.
>>
No. 85061 ID: 1afd58

>>85035
A leftist philosophy fills this board.

Left it is.
>>
No. 85067 ID: f4963f

>>85035
Everyone goes right first.

Go left.
>>
No. 85076 ID: 4f92ed

>>85035
go left, make an awesome pose as you do so.
>>
No. 85077 ID: 5ef71a

I keep hearing good things about left.
>>
No. 85083 ID: dda9dd

All the interesting shit (ie traps) is always on the right. Let us take the left today.
>>
No. 85085 ID: af3e6d

You know what's on the left? Pinko commie faggots, that's what.

You know what's on the right? Fascist nazi bastards, that's what.

Tunnel through the fucking centre. If you see a fork in the road, TAKE IT.
>>
No. 85098 ID: 1e56a3

Close your eyes, spin around until you get dizzy, and stagger forward. If you end up going back out of the cave instead of down a fork, you win!
>>
No. 85973 ID: 445c48

Stick Left. Just keep a wall to your left, and you'll never get lost. You don't want to be lost, as you want to rape nezu when you get back in town.
>>
No. 86070 ID: b1e366
File 125998322844.png - (177.96KB , 1024x768 , 22.png )
86070

I decide to go left, which is good, because the things we want are here.
>>
No. 86072 ID: 9cece1

>>86070
wow thats... fortunate
pick some mushrooms
then sodomize nezu with them
>>
No. 86075 ID: 43d730

>>86070
Watch out for an interruption from that crack there.
>>
No. 86076 ID: 276781

>>86075
Nonsense, there certainly is nothing there at all.

>>86070
Get your dildshrooms and go back to the Professor to get paid.
>>
No. 86078 ID: 632862

>>86070
Ask Nezu to go in the crack and laugh at her reaction. Then grab the mushrooms and leave.
>>
No. 86084 ID: 632862

>>86078
On second thought let's explore that other passage before leaving. There could be TREASAH!
>>
No. 86281 ID: b1e366
File 126005515570.png - (262.14KB , 1024x768 , 23.png )
86281

>>86078
"You know the drill. Get in the hole."
>>
No. 86282 ID: af3e6d

>>86281
Commence cat smile + "Just kidding." and hoof it back.
>>
No. 86299 ID: 964033

>>86281
Tickle her and say "Just kidding!"
>>
No. 86300 ID: 679536

Silently word "just kidding" and kiss her passionately.
>>
No. 86302 ID: dba15c

>>86282
>>86299
>>86300
Don't listen to these fagets. She goes in the hole. There could be treasure.
>>
No. 86306 ID: 43d730

>>86281
Hug+grope.
Get MASHROOMS and OUT.
>>
No. 86315 ID: 6a6a5e

>>86281
I hope you can roll an 80 in escape artist.
>>
No. 86368 ID: b1e366
File 126006396334.png - (194.05KB , 1024x768 , 24.png )
86368

Alright. We got the mushrooms and head back. I don't know what she's moping about, it's not like I actually made her go in.
>>
No. 86369 ID: 964033

>>86368
Hug Nezu. Assure her you wouldn't put her in harm's way on purpose.
>>
No. 86370 ID: dba15c

ghkk we should check the right passage real quick
>>
No. 86374 ID: c0f3bf

Too late =\

Admire the dusk sky! Damn that's pretty.
>>
No. 86396 ID: dda9dd

>>86368
My that is a pretty sky.
>>
No. 86399 ID: 2dd482

Hug Nezu :(
>>
No. 86402 ID: b1e366
File 126006839930.png - (279.03KB , 1024x768 , 25.png )
86402

It's going to be night before we get back anyway. Might as well enjoy it.
>>
No. 86409 ID: 1e1932

>>86402
>Might as well enjoy it.

If you know what I mean.
>>
No. 86417 ID: dba15c

You bunch of dandy fops! we are missing valuable treasure!
>>
No. 86586 ID: dc14a0

>>86402
huggle nezu
>>
No. 86605 ID: 445c48

Set up camp somewhere. Hug Nezu.

Kiss Nezu,
>>
No. 86621 ID: 67ccd2

Start a tax-free college fund for Nezu using a 529 plan, making sure that you earn compound interest on the savings account.
>>
No. 86657 ID: 9e9b47

>>86621

Then finger her in the vagina.
>>
No. 86668 ID: 632862

I... what...

Just um I dunno, talk to her. Tell her not to worry so much.
>>
No. 86682 ID: 2dd482
File 126009523054.jpg - (1.85KB , 98x123 , ceilingtau.jpg )
86682

>>86668
then smear jelly on her
>>
No. 86752 ID: 6a66c3

Comment how you didn't see many sunsets at home.
>>
No. 86755 ID: b1e366
File 126012633725.png - (273.38KB , 1024x768 , 26.png )
86755

Meh... We'll head back tomorrow, I guess.
The grass is softer than that shop floor anyway.
>>
No. 86756 ID: 119b5c

>>86755
Nonononono. Don't!
>>
No. 86757 ID: 389bf7

>>86755
What, no tent? Just like that, a random patch of grass?

Lady, you're aksing for it.
>>
No. 86762 ID: c259ba
File 126012782954.jpg - (68.32KB , 384x494 , you-gonna-get-raped.jpg )
86762

>>
No. 86766 ID: d5fdb4

>>86755
This is the life. Sleeping in the great outdoors, under the starry sky, just you and your mouseboob pillow.
>>
No. 86819 ID: b1e366
File 126013526547.png - (218.79KB , 1024x768 , 27.png )
86819

We make it back in the morning with the mushro- HEY!

"You'll be the bizarre hybrid party leader and you'll be the adorable animal girl side kick."
>>
No. 86820 ID: 964033

>>86819
HEY!
>>
No. 86821 ID: 389bf7

>>86819
HEY!
>>
No. 86822 ID: f21281

>>86821
>>86820
LISTEN!
>>
No. 86823 ID: 34470e

>>86820
>>86821
>>86822
SHUT UP NAVI! wait...
>>
No. 86824 ID: b72268

>>86819
So THAT'S what happened to ruby and Raital!
>>
No. 86825 ID: fdbaf9

>>86819

"You can't replace us when we're not dead yet!"
>>
No. 86826 ID: dda9dd

>>86824
But if that was Ruby then who was Tom?
>>
No. 86828 ID: b1e366
File 126013598581.png - (132.29KB , 1024x768 , 28.png )
86828

"OH GODS! YOU'RE ALIVE! I mean... Thank the Gods you're alive!"
>>
No. 86829 ID: f4963f

>>86819
Loom behind the kobold. Making angry faces.
>>
No. 86830 ID: dda9dd

>>86828
We were only gone one night.
>>
No. 86831 ID: 34470e

>>86828
Demand to know what she did.
>>
No. 86833 ID: 12fc66
File 126013609929.jpg - (23.78KB , 640x480 , fry_squint1.jpg )
86833

Give him this face.
>>
No. 86845 ID: 276781

>>86828
Announce that you safely got the honey from the space bees- I mean, mushrooms from the cave. Look at your replacements, introduce yourself kindly, then ask them their names.

Whack the professor at least once for trying to replace you after a single day away.
Also, add new girls to party.
>>
No. 86848 ID: ee22d7

I think a Unicode Stare is in order.
>>
No. 86862 ID: b1e366
File 126013851484.png - (247.92KB , 1024x768 , 29.png )
86862

"Come back in a week."
>>
No. 86863 ID: fdbaf9

>>86862

"We got your stupid mushrooms."
>>
No. 86867 ID: dda9dd

>>86862
Yeah... so bout those shrooms you wanted?
>>
No. 86898 ID: 445c48

"Good news, everybody! We've got the shrooms!"
>>
No. 86899 ID: 6faa8c

>>86862
Mudy became an old, decrepit alchemist?

:c
>>
No. 86902 ID: 445c48
File 126014180883.gif - (429.46KB , 213x201 , 1208392161157.gif )
86902

>>
No. 87085 ID: b1e366
File 126015391148.png - (151.95KB , 1024x768 , 30.png )
87085

I deliver the mushrooms and receive a generous payment that I think is totally fair.

Total Funds: 239 gold, 17 silver
>>
No. 87087 ID: 476456

go shopping for adventuring equipment.
>>
No. 87090 ID: 51d0f5

To the market district.
>>
No. 87091 ID: 5d5878

>>87085
Shopping spree! Get something shiny.
>>
No. 87107 ID: 748f95

The kobOLD has outlived his usefulness.

Find out what we can about Nezu's past, leads to your father, and then continue the ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 87129 ID: 632862

It's time we blew this joint! Go buy a trip across the river.
>>
No. 87164 ID: ee22d7

we need some reasonable adventuring clothes, like some armor and pants. It won't do to run around all over the place in a dress. See if we can get a giant hog and a cart for it to pull.
>>
No. 87257 ID: 6a66c3

Go check how much a ticket is and when the ship is leaving.
>>
No. 87922 ID: 9a1ca3

See if the other two freaks will join you.
>>
No. 90610 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126065620773.png - (224.61KB , 1024x768 , 31.png )
90610

>>87164
I'll get some light armor, nothing too heavy.
Hmm... This looked bigger on the rack.
>>
No. 90611 ID: f21281

>>90610
Too skimpy. You want something which is going to protect most of your vital areas.

And no, those flesh pillows do not provide any bonuses to your natural defense score.
>>
No. 90612 ID: 276781

>>90610
Or it makes your rack look bigger.
One of the two, anyway.
>>
No. 90613 ID: 503866

>>90610
Is that leather top comfortable? Your assets are looking a bit compressed there.
>>
No. 90614 ID: 5aa60d

>>90610
theres no way you will fit you VOLUPTUOUS BREASTS into that tiny little ARMOR
maybe if you remove your top you could squeeze in, give it a try
>>
No. 90615 ID: 040994

>>90613
For serious. I've heard of pushup bras, but this is ridiculous.
>>
No. 90617 ID: 192956

>>90610
Remember this is a fantasy setting so you want sholder pads and armor that will leave your belly and bust exposed.
>>
No. 90618 ID: 43d730

>>90610
I agree that it looks smaller on your rack.
I mean what?
>>
No. 90633 ID: b9af96

>>90611
The only areas on a woman that you can damage are the nipples and crotch, that's all we need to cover up.
>>
No. 90644 ID: 748f95

I like my women like I like my coffee,

COVERED IN STEEEEEEEEL
>>
No. 90656 ID: b9af96
File 126066198123.jpg - (93.20KB , 357x899 , tura armour.jpg )
90656

Nah, we gotta get something protective. At least a happuri for the head if we don't want a helmet, that'll give at least some protection for our pretty face. We definitely want to invest in at least a leather gorget for our neck. That's an important part. A metal rigid breastplate, and some thick leather scale for our guts. It's not too heavy and doesn't clank. We want some spaulders for the shoulder/collarbone area, that's easily broken, maybe some elbow protection too. Some nice leather gauntlets would be good, the hands are also easy to injure. We want to protect our thigh area, that's a frequently attacked area as well, some tassets should work for that, metal preferably. We definitely want some nice boots, preferably with knee protection, if we don't wanna wear full greaves. Those can get expensive, though.
>>
No. 90660 ID: 5d5878

>>90656
A serious, reasonable suggestion? You don't know how this works, do you?
>>
No. 90661 ID: 67d8ad

>>90656
My brain says this.

>>90633
My balls say this.
>>
No. 90662 ID: 8e18cd

>>90656

It's kind of sexy. I like it
>>
No. 90667 ID: 632862

I don't think Tura has enough money for an entire suit of platemail! Plus, she's probably not strong enough to wear it.

If no better-fitting leather armor is available, just get a chain shirt.
>>
No. 90690 ID: f21281

>>90667
We could probably knock a good deal of the price off if we had one custom made with a more widely available metal.

Like copper or bronze.
>>
No. 90797 ID: b9af96

>>90667
The only thing we really want to be made of steel is the breastplate. All the other stuff is interchangeable with leather if we can't afford steel.
>>
No. 90873 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126068582186.png - (177.39KB , 1024x768 , 32.png )
90873

>>90667
Ah... Much better. That other stuff was totally impractical. It didn't cover anything.
>>
No. 90875 ID: 9289ae

>>90873
Nezu is rockin' that turtleneck.

Is that more comfortable than your mother's armor?
>>
No. 90876 ID: 476456

You should get matching outfits.
>>
No. 90885 ID: 445c48

>Hug Nezu
>>
No. 90903 ID: 9d07d9

So uh.

What were we doing again?
>>
No. 90920 ID: 632862

We were about to go to the docks and pay for a ride to the island so we can totally ruin Zepave's day.
>>
No. 90921 ID: 276781

>>90903
Finding dad and ruining his life for fucking mom and leaving her to raise a half-elf half-goblin freak child.
No offense, Tura.
>>
No. 90923 ID: 192956

>>90903
What aren't we doing? is a better question.
(looking for her father thats what)
>>
No. 91007 ID: b9e48a

Let's go to the docks and see if we can find a ride to that island.
>>
No. 91321 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126075618595.png - (203.06KB , 1024x768 , 33.png )
91321

>find a ride to the island.

"Hey, how much for a ride to that island!?"

"More than likely more than you can afford. Why don't you try one of the human trading scows?"
>>
No. 91323 ID: 5d5878

>>91321
Now that's just racist.


Try it anyway. It's always good to have more money left over.
>>
No. 91328 ID: 736052

>>91321
Fucking hairdressers.

Hey Tura - is there any kind of magic that will purge that elven crap from your blood? I think you'd be better off.

In the meantime, go find some damn humans. Preferably ones with booze and a ship.
>>
No. 91330 ID: 964033

>>91321
Say "Fine." and shove her in the water before going to find some other boat.
>>
No. 91331 ID: 632862

>>91321
Well, if it's cheaper to go on a human boat...

Wait. Wait just a moment. Is he the only one guarding the boat? Is it also a small enough boat to be sailed with only two people?
>>
No. 91333 ID: 276781

>>91321
"I said, 'How much for a ride to the island?' - So are you going to tell me, or am I going to take my money elsewhere?"
Jingle your coin purse, which should hopefully have enough weighty money in it to make him carefully rethink his last statement.
>>
No. 91349 ID: 964033

>>91331
I was thinking about this but we might as well try going legitimate as long as possible.

That and she's wearing a white dress and, being an elf, presumably nothing underneath. And she'll probably have to walk home to change.
>>
No. 91355 ID: e024d0

>>91333
This, and try to be a little flirty about it, this Island's going to be full of elves, may as well start learning to tolerate the bastards now ehh?
>>
No. 91364 ID: dc8f98

Is that even the right island?
>>
No. 91407 ID: 748f95

Ask WHY it would be so expensive if the island is so close.

(perhaps there is a good reason, like water monsters, and fast elven ships can outrun them)
>>
No. 91408 ID: 748f95

>>91407
I should add that if there are water monsters, the human ships would definitely be a LOT MORE FUN.

We do have our weapons ready, don't we?
>>
No. 91414 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126076739047.png - (222.36KB , 1024x768 , 34.png )
91414

"How much was it again? I couldn't hear you over all my gold."

"FINE! If you cause any problems we'll throw you overboard."
>>
No. 91415 ID: b9e48a

Convince her of your elven blood and make up a flowery tragic tale to go with it. Elves love that stupid shit.
>>
No. 91416 ID: 964033

>>91415
That's actually a good idea.
>>
No. 91418 ID: 6d4c58

>>91414
You and Nezu do give him sparkley eyes and promise you won't do anything. (with your fingers crossed of corse
>>
No. 91421 ID: 445c48

>>91415
Also, include Zepave in there somehow. Then ask about his whereabouts.

Elves know other elves, right?
>>
No. 91450 ID: b9e48a

>>91418
we better play it straight on the boat
>>
No. 91453 ID: 6d4c58

>>91450
Straight...elf...I lol'd
>>
No. 91455 ID: c4fb38

>>91414

Who are "we," if they are pussies take over the ship, if not... We can still try.
>>
No. 93113 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126101863928.png - (183.84KB , 1024x768 , 35.png )
93113

>>91455
I... erp... I will... urk... get right on... that.
>>
No. 93114 ID: e024d0

>>93113
How's Nezu doing? You know what they say about ship rats huh?

Anyhow, try and avoid vomiting too much and remember to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
>>
No. 93115 ID: 34470e
File 126101880682.png - (94.33KB , 640x480 , THAT3.png )
93115

>>93113
If you feel like your going to puke, just think of the trees. It's what I did when I was young.
>>
No. 93118 ID: c0f3bf

Get to the middle of the ship and think of something else!
>>
No. 93121 ID: c88bbf

Don't think about it, think about anything else. Picture yourself on a train at the station, with plasticene porters, and looking-glass ties. Think of being somewhere else.
>>
No. 93122 ID: 445c48

Think about sex. With Nezu.
>>
No. 93123 ID: 43d730

>>93113
You're looking very... Green, there, Tura.
>>
No. 93147 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126102183858.png - (237.18KB , 1024x768 , 36.png )
93147

>Move to the middle of the ship and think of something else.

I'm thinking about how my stomach feels like it's going to burst out of my mouth and rip my guts out in a huge barfsplosion.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you alright? You look very green."

Oh gods. Can't talk. Gonna puke.
>>
No. 93149 ID: f21281

>>93147
Woman, you need to get yourself some sea-legs.
>>
No. 93150 ID: e024d0

>>93147
Mention that as a sludge elf you are unused to the water moving about so.

Think about something other that puking, maybe try to pick out some good physical traits in elven males? You mother must have done one for some reason, ehh?
>>
No. 93151 ID: 6834bc

>>93147
Alright, get back to the side if you must.
But try thinking back to that time with Musor and Nako, to get your mind off your uneasiness.
>>
No. 93152 ID: 34470e

>>93147
Tura, place the tip of your thumb in the middle of your palm. Then clench a fist over the thumb. Then say goodbye to your gag reflex.
>>
No. 93154 ID: 445c48

>>93147
Do this >>93150
and then ask about Zepave.


Continue to think about lesbian sex with Nezu.
>>
No. 93155 ID: 426169

>>93147
Sit down next to the side that is away from the wind. Keep your eyes on the horizon, that won't be swaying a bit. You'll have to try and eat something, dry rye bread or onion soup is good. I know you don't want to but you'll die if you puke for days without eating.
>>
No. 93156 ID: 5aa60d

>>93147
dont puke in a more HARDBOILED MANNER
>>
No. 93170 ID: c88bbf

Tell him you are feeling very out of sorts and are staying abovedecks to spare them an unladylike display.
>>
No. 93199 ID: 15f6d6

Throw up over the side, just let it all out. At least then you'll be able to talk without barfing on anybody, because your stomach will be empty.
>>
No. 93302 ID: 563c55

I suggest NOT barfing on the elf. If you do, accuse the DM of railroading.
>>
No. 93303 ID: 632862

Barf over the side.
>>
No. 93305 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12610517231.png - (232.57KB , 1024x768 , 37.png )
93305

>>93150
"I'm fine. I'm just used to being on solid ground."

As for good traits, what could be good about an elf? Just because he's really tall with sparkling eyes and chiseled features...

>>93151
Hehe... Now there's a rocking motion I don't mind. I wonder if it's as big as the res- SHUT UP! I don't want a gross elf!

"Well, if you need anything, just ask."
>>
No. 93306 ID: 632862

>>93305
"Aaaaanything?"
>>
No. 93307 ID: 476456

Well its nice that he's looking past his preconceptions of green people.
>>
No. 93308 ID: 1afd58

>>93305
Aaaanyth-uRUHRHGLDGHSLGH

All over his shoes.

Come on, go for it!
>>
No. 93309 ID: c0f3bf

Resist the urge to vomit on elf! Instead, ask him to tell you a story to keep your mind busy. Or get him to take his shirt off so you can keep your mind busy that way.
>>
No. 93310 ID: 2dd482

Ask him about the island already, and if he ever met an elf by the name of Zepave
>>
No. 93311 ID: 6834bc

>>93305
I wasn't implying anything of the sort.
I'd rather you find a nice gobbo guy, or perhaps some less... pansy male humanoid who's into other races like that.
Maybe you could find a nice human guy?

...Anyway, that was strictly to get your mind of horking all over the boat. And, sparkling eyes? Ew. You know what elves do, Tura? They fuck trees. Trees. This elf is probably only on this boat because it used to be a tree he fucked and he couldn't bear to be separated from it.

Your mom may have gotten lucky with Zepave, but that doesn't mean the rest of the elves are even that decent. And he was something of a wimp, too. Single blow to the chest and he was out like a light. Disgraceful.
>>
No. 93317 ID: 2cbe3e

>>93305

Ask for him to bring you some water and soda crackers to settle your stomach.
>>
No. 93322 ID: e024d0

>>93305
...and whats so gross about elves ehh? You are half elf? In fact you pass rather well for some kind of unusual elf subspecies. Does that mean you are half disgusting? I rather think not.

Admit it, you 'are' more alike that you are different, and it's an unpleasant rocking motion anymore now is it? Embrace that feeling.
>>
No. 93324 ID: 6648a3

>>93310
inb4 that's his father.
>>
No. 93342 ID: c88bbf

ask him if he knows Zepave while admiring his strong, lithe body.
>>
No. 93350 ID: 3fecfb

Don't tell me you just paid all your money just to screw with an elf.

He seems less of a dick than anticipated though.
>>
No. 93373 ID: c0f3bf

>>93350
Indeed, this strange absence of dickishness should be explored and scientifically examined.
>>
No. 93413 ID: 2cbe3e

This elf has shown a decent amount of non-dickitude. Try talking to him. It might be nice to connect with an elf, seeing as you're half elf. Ask if he likes his job and the sea.
>>
No. 93415 ID: c3df09

>>93305
>I don't want a gross elf!

You are a gross elf!
Half of one, at least.
>>
No. 93527 ID: c88bbf

We paid a lot of money so we wouldn't have to ride on a slow human garbage scow full of unruly, groping sailors.
>>
No. 93564 ID: 563c55

GobboQuest: If it moves, fuck it.
>>
No. 93581 ID: f158e4

>>93564
And if it doesn't move, fuck it intill it does.
>>
No. 93598 ID: c88bbf

>>93564
Fucking is just gonna derail us here.
>>
No. 93603 ID: 43d730

>>93598
We're on a boat.
>>
No. 93728 ID: c88bbf

>>93603
Puking constantly.
>>
No. 93732 ID: 51d0f5

Ask if he knows a seasickness remedy.
>>
No. 93733 ID: 563c55
File 126111561118.jpg - (8.15KB , 180x135 , skeet-fighter.jpg )
93733

>fuck everything
>puking constantly

This reminds me of something, I just can't quite put my finger on it...

Anyway, since we haven't puked on the guy in the most cliche manner possible, let's see how nezu is doing.
>>
No. 93998 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126118566575.png - (244.42KB , 1024x768 , 38.png )
93998

I'm not going to ask him to take his shirt off or try to sleep with him... Although, I guess I could be exploring the other half of my heritage a little more.

"So... How do you like sailing?"

"I prefer traveling with the overland caravans, but I like it well enough, I suppose. I'd actually like to go off on my own and become an adventurer, but my father seems to be against it."
>>
No. 94000 ID: 632862

>>93998
Ask him about his father.

heh
>>
No. 94001 ID: 1afd58

>>93998
W-would your father be against you mating with a gob-- a sludge elf?
>>
No. 94002 ID: 119b5c

>>93998
Girl. You have problems. How's Nezu holding up?
>>
No. 94004 ID: e024d0

>but my father seems to be against it."
hhhmmmm...

"and what would you and your family's name be?"
>>
No. 94007 ID: 6d4c58

>>94000
Wait ask him about his father for all you know you could have just fantazised about your half brother.
>>
No. 94009 ID: 2dd482

>>94007
like that would stop goblins.
>>
No. 94014 ID: 1afd58

>>94009
or elves
>>
No. 94019 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126118646389.png - (236.79KB , 1024x768 , 39.png )
94019

"Sorry, I never asked your name... and who is your father?"

"My name is Orian Cilithiliri. My father's name is Zepave. He used to be an adventurer, until one day a few decades ago he came home and settled down as a trader. He never talked about what brought the change about... Probably something terrible."

I'm gonna barf.
>>
No. 94021 ID: 1afd58

>>94019
..You can still do it.
>>
No. 94023 ID: 476456

Ha ha oh god
>>
No. 94024 ID: 2dd482

>>94019
do it either all over his shoes or off the side.
>>
No. 94025 ID: 632862

>>94019
Barf over the side of the boat.
>>
No. 94026 ID: e024d0

>>94019

Hmm, a pity, not unexpected expected though.

I suppose you should ask what dear old dad has been up to recently ehh?

After you have a chance to empty your stomach I'm afraid.
>>
No. 94027 ID: 1afd58

>>94019
It'd be a better idea to find out where Zepave is.

You can maybe use the cover that you are seeking advice from an old adventurer.
>>
No. 94028 ID: e75a2f

YOU WANTED TO CANOODLE YOUR HALF-BROTHER!

HAAAAH!
>>
No. 94030 ID: 119b5c

>>94019
Well, what luck! We need to stick with him, and see if we can get to father.

Then beat the living shit out of him.
>>
No. 94031 ID: 6faa8c

>>94019
Good thing you didn't sleep with your half brother, huh?

I mean, who would want that?
>>
No. 94034 ID: e024d0

>>94028
Twas only a passing thought, nothing taken seriously.

However, yes this does mean confronting your father may be rather harder that previously expected. I suggest you take this chance to learn about your family before we make an extended game plan.

Of course the real question now is... what do we even want from him? What do we expect?
>>
No. 94040 ID: 85741c

Years of child benefits. And a kick in the balls. And an elven husband. A good one. A noble if possible.

Of course, we are dragging daddy back home with our husband. More slaves for the fortress!
>>
No. 94060 ID: 9e9b47

Inform him that the blood of Zepave flows through your veins. You are half-siblings. Now the two of you must adventure together.
>>
No. 94072 ID: 85741c

Perhaps we should find father first and listen to his side of the story. Afterall, it is his job to tell his family this. Besides, we got no proof at all of our heritage.

Where is a good oracle when you need one?
>>
No. 94080 ID: 2dd482

>>94072
just how many elves did Koz fuck?
>>
No. 94100 ID: c88bbf

(after you barf)
Wow it so happens that he was a great influence on our clan of elves as well! I've been traveling such a long way to give him a special message! Do you know where I may find him?
>>
No. 94105 ID: 15f6d6

Don't tell him we're half sisters. It might get Zepave kicked out of elfland or something if they find out he boned a goblin.
>>
No. 94107 ID: c88bbf

Oh, we do not under any curcumstances need to let him know we are his half sister. We should try to get him to come along with us so the shit can really hit the fan.
>>
No. 94167 ID: e024d0

>>94100
I like this idea, we don't want to play our cards too soon by revealing our exact relationship.

But, it would be useful to let him know we are looking for his father, perhaps he too is headed home, and we can both give dear old dad a heart attack when we come in the door and give him a hug. (okay maybe not that last bit, but still)
>>
No. 94185 ID: d1dbf3

>>94019
decapitate him
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
also hows Nezu doing?
>>
No. 94186 ID: f21281

>>94019
Ask if Zepave is a common elven first name. Because we're looking for someone named Zepave.
>>
No. 94195 ID: 6834bc

>>94019
Yeah, guess you don't want to fuck your half-brother now, do you?
How disgusting that such an arrogant person is your half-brother. Still, he'll turn out to be useful.

Mention that you happen to be looking for an elf named "Zepave" yourself, and if he doesn't have anything interesting to add, go check on Nezu and see if she's handling seasickness any better than you were.
>>
No. 94197 ID: 6d4c58

>>94019
Tell him you have heard of his fathers "adventures" and would be honored if you could join him to meet his father.
>>
No. 94204 ID: 563c55

Time for wincest!

Though we may want to figure out how many elves are named Zepave and how common adventuring is among them.
>>
No. 94209 ID: e024d0

>>94195
He doesn't seem that bad a person, for an elf especially. I suppose it's not an awful brother to have, I mean he could have been some rapier wielding fop with a lisp and a mythril longbow in tune with nature or something.

But still, Daddy got some slpaining to do.
>>
No. 94210 ID: 563c55

Here's how we can avoid shocking news, tell your SUDDENLY BROTHER that you are actually looking for Zepave the adventure, because you need to confirm some mysterious adventuring thing he did as he crossed through your homeland. Say he was the one that inspired you to become an adventurer.

Then ask how common the name is, and how common adventuring is among elves, as he may be the one your looking for.

But before all of that, barf over the side.
>>
No. 94257 ID: 563c55

>>94210
If asked for details on the mysterious adventuring thing, you can say that you want to know how he defeated an abdominal cave terror that was causing problems, and that another has shown up and is causing chaos.
>>
No. 94399 ID: f20413

Just say you have a message for him, and ask your half-bro if he can show you where he lives.
>>
No. 94555 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126125871420.png - (193.09KB , 1024x768 , 40.png )
94555

I'll tell him something... Later.

>Check on Nezu.

I'm sure she's fine, urp...
>>
No. 94557 ID: 34470e

>>94555
Puke on the cat to scare it away.
>>
No. 94559 ID: c0f3bf

Remove cat, hug rat.
>>
No. 94563 ID: f21281

>>94557
BOOOOMEEEEEER!
>>
No. 94564 ID: c4fb38

Hold the cat up to her.
>>
No. 94586 ID: e024d0

I somehow doubt the cat is going to or is even capable of hurting her.
>>
No. 94644 ID: 632862

>>94555
"It's just a little cat, Nezu. It's not going to kill you or anything. See, watch!"

Pick up the cat and rub it's little belly.
>>
No. 94742 ID: d7c601

Inb4 cat turns out to be a horrible monster
>>
No. 94885 ID: 476456

bravely rescue her from that fiendish feline.

She'll be your buddy.
>>
No. 94986 ID: 563c55

Congratulate her on finding an emergency food source.
>>
No. 95019 ID: fe0817

Eat the cat. Like your family members.
>>
No. 95031 ID: ae87eb

Hug cat AND rat.
>>
No. 95040 ID: 4eb97e

Stroke pussy.
>>
No. 95049 ID: c88bbf

Hmm, yeah, it's like a person being afraid of a centipede. You see, THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.. ahem. Just pick it up and get her to touch it, show that it can't hurt. It's how I got over my spider phobia.
>>
No. 95056 ID: 563c55

>>95049
Centipedes and spiders tend to actually be poisonous... ESPECIALLY in a fantasy world.
>>
No. 95138 ID: 12fc66

>>94555
Nezu you daftwit. Cats can jump to high places easy. IT'S GOING TO EAT YOU BOOGA BOOGA.
>>
No. 95217 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126132741495.png - (148.96KB , 1024x768 , 41.png )
95217

>>95138
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
>>
No. 95219 ID: 632862

>>95217
Nezu, it's not going to eat you. Look at it. It's adorable. It wants you to pet it.
>>
No. 95220 ID: c0f3bf

Remain calm.

Remove the mongrel beastie.
>>
No. 95225 ID: 12fc66

>>95219 >>95220
Ignore these people! Flail desperately in a panicked fashion to knock it away!
While screaming!
>>
No. 95229 ID: 06eb5b

>>95222
Dont listen to him!

Stay calm.. stay calm... staycalmstaycalmdontpanicDONTPANICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 95235 ID: e024d0

>>95217
It's just a cat silly, its far to small to eat you. It probably just thinks you smell good.
>>
No. 95238 ID: 5d5878

>>95235
GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT
>>
No. 95239 ID: d6a592

why are you yelling!
>>
No. 95245 ID: 24b5ea

>>95217
Face your fears! Pet the cat!

It's like 1/10th your size and not even poisonous goddamn.
>>
No. 95251 ID: b971a3

>>95217
STAB THE CAT WITH YOUR POINTY TAIL!
>>
No. 95254 ID: 9dc092

>>95245

Nezu us Huge! That means Nezu has huge guts! Rip and tear!
>>
No. 95323 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126134183155.png - (228.43KB , 1024x768 , 42.png )
95323

>Stay calm
>Face your fear
>Pet it

Wuaaaghh! Aaahh! Get away!
>>
No. 95334 ID: 632862

>>95323
Pull yourself together, Nezu! It hasn't hurt you, it's not going to!
>>
No. 95342 ID: 4b68b7

>>95323
Nezu- NEZU! You're five times that cat's size, at least! You know what? Now is the time to strike a blow for all of your rodent brothers and sisters who didn't make it! NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP, YOUNG RAT!

NOW IS THE TIME TO BEAT. THAT. PUSSY!

Or stroke pet it, that works too.
>>
No. 95344 ID: 5d5878

RUN BEFORE IT GETS YOU, NEZU! RUN TO TURA, SHE CAN PROTECT YOU!
>>
No. 95352 ID: c88bbf

It probably just wants you to pet it. Seems friendly enough.
>>
No. 95371 ID: b971a3

>>95342
>NOW IS THE TIME TO EAT. THAT. PUSSY!
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 95413 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126134790539.png - (200.56KB , 1024x768 , 43.png )
95413

Urgh... What is all that noise? I'm trying to die peacefully here.

I hope this is over soon...
>>
No. 95415 ID: 632862

>>95413
Try not to think about the fact that you're going to take a return trip too after getting Zepave.
>>
No. 95416 ID: e024d0

>>95413
Feeling pretty bad huh?
>>
No. 95426 ID: 5d5878

>>95413
Why don't you ask somebody if they know what to do for seasickness?
>>
No. 95428 ID: 2b5302

Piddle around for 3 or 4 more updates.
>>
No. 95447 ID: 511fe7

>>95413
Go rescue your rat, you filthy half-breed.
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
>>
No. 95634 ID: 24b5ea

There's a bird, land can't be far.
>>
No. 95711 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126136791098.png - (166.19KB , 1024x768 , 44.png )
95711

I'll dodge around the truth for now.

"So your mother knew my father when he was an adventurer?"

"Yeah. I was too young to remember... But I guess I wouldn't be alive today if not for him. So I kind of want to meet him."

"If you'll give me some time to get unloading underway, I can take you to see him."
>>
No. 95715 ID: 119b5c

>>95711
More so, see if you can help him unload. If your feeling up for it. Otherwise, wait patiently by the pier.
>>
No. 95757 ID: 6d4c58

>>95715
Do this

and tell Nezu if she wishes to be protected from cats all she needs to do is carry a vile of water around her neck. Cats hate water.
>>
No. 95776 ID: 9fe93b

>>95711
Drag Nezu away from the cat and get her to help you unload shit. You have no longer any need to converse with your secret-half-brother-dude-that-is-an-elf. If necessary, hug Nezu to calm her down from the abject horror being inflicted upon her psyche by the terror-beast-of-terror which threatens her sanity even as we speak.
>>
No. 95910 ID: e024d0

>>95711
Yes, wait for your brother, he will prove useful. In leading you directly to your father. However, if you have a concealing cloak or robe I would chose to use it as you approach him.

Makes the dramatic reveal more dramatic, and it prevents the possibility of him bolting if he recognizes what you are from a distance.
>>
No. 96199 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126144828415.png - (296.25KB , 1024x768 , 45.png )
96199

>>95910
Should I get dressed up? Should I hide what I look like or should I get a dress or something? Should I do something with my hair? He sounds like he's kind of important. What do I say?
Why am I getting all worried? It's not like I ever knew him... He's just another stupid elf to me.

>>95776
I'm sure she's fine.
>>
No. 96200 ID: 6d4c58

>>96199
For someone who doesn't care you certianly are worrying a lot about this.
>>
No. 96201 ID: c1b520

>>96199
:3
>>
No. 96202 ID: 34470e

>>96199
She is not fine! The cat is scaring the colors off of her!
>>
No. 96205 ID: 131526

>>96199
Put on your dress and do up your hair, it can't hurt. Storming in there looking like an amazon might reveal your intentions before you start flipping out on him. Going in all demure and sweet gives us ample time to let it set in before we flip out on him.
>>
No. 96207 ID: 632862

>>96199
Grab the cat and show Nezu how harmless it is.

Also, don't you still have that cloak from before? You could put that on.
>>
No. 96213 ID: 6faa8c

>>96205
Agree'd. Plus, I'll bet you look stunning dollied up properly.
>>
No. 96214 ID: 2dd482

TURA HUG NEZU
>>
No. 96215 ID: 1afd58

I think it might be worth taking time to show Nezu that pussy isn't something to be afraid of. That, while good for eating and pounding, pussies can be good for petting and loving as well.
>>
No. 96229 ID: 488063

>>96207
>Grab cat
>Place on Nezu's head
>???
>>
No. 96460 ID: 964e8b

PUT CAT ON HEAD
>>
No. 96461 ID: 476456

hide what you look like until you have him in a room where he cant escape..or some place he has to come back to.
>>
No. 96505 ID: 15f6d6

You need to get your hair did. It looks like a rat's nest.
>>
No. 96510 ID: 6834bc

>>96199
Get your cloak back on. Or, if you discarded it, get a new one.
If your half-brother asks what the hell's up with the cloak, tell him that your village developed a custom where people must obscure their features before meeting a hero or some other bullshit handwavium reason that makes him shut his trap.

Also, you shouldn't have to do anything else to prepare, other than making sure you're clean.

You're going to spring this on him completely by surprise, you don't want to smell odd - anything could tip him off and that would lower the maximum surprise factor.
>>
No. 96513 ID: c0f3bf

You want to be incredibly sexy and incredibly obscured-features-ey, that'll give the best response when you drop the bomb.
>>
No. 96802 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126153786448.png - (273.16KB , 1024x768 , 46.png )
96802

>Put on your dress and do up your hair, it can't hurt.

The good thing is that these elves must think I'm some forest nymph or something, since they're not treating me like crap, but combing hurts and this dress is too long and I'm going to trip on it and there's elves everywhere and maybe I should just head home and do this some other time... Nezu is out there without a care in the world playing with some cat and I'm worrying about all this. Why am I wasting time and money on some elf I've never met anyway? It's not like I know him at all.
>>
No. 96806 ID: 5d5878

>>96802
That is kinda the point. You don't know daddy at all, which is generally bad. As the crazy headvoices you inherited from both sides of the family, it's out job to reunite you both and punish him for it.
>>
No. 96807 ID: 6834bc

>>96802
Hey, stop being so nervous. Remember, this deadbeat guy fucked your mum and then left. What kind of guy does that? Oh wait, he's an elf.
Anyway, you're a goblin. Nervousness is unbecoming of you. You're a badass who doesn't take "no" for an answer. Also your hair is totally cute like that oh god look at your dress it totally compliments your figure man elves may not be useful for much but they sure know how to make good clothes~
>>
No. 96809 ID: f21281

>>96802
Little tip. You can lift your dress up enough to not trip over it while walking, as your hands rest at your sides.
>>
No. 96829 ID: 2dd482

>>96802
>Nezu is out there without a care in the world playing with some cat and I'm worrying about all this.

NO. Tura, no. Nezu does have a care in the world. She has a LOT of cares. She's been homeless, without food and beat repeatedly, thrown into the gutters like so much trash. Where have you been? You've been in your cozy fortress with your mother and the rest of your family, with all the food you could want. This whole trip has been an adventure for you, but Nezu has been living at the brink of starvation and assault for who knows how long.

Not once have you ever actually thought about anyone but yourself. Right now she's out there being terrorized by that cat. She's a RAT. She may be bigger than it but instincts is a powerful drive. So, stop with your fucking pampering and preening, and go lift a finger to HELP NEZU!

"oh nooo this fancy dress provided to me at no fuss is tooo looong and this girl brushing my hair with no objections or resentment is being toooo haaards" Cry some more will you? All the while Nezu is out there with no one to protect her or preen over her. You're so fucking lucky, you know that? You don't know how well off you have it.
>>
No. 96831 ID: 31fa25

>>96802

Brush your teeth, I bet your breath reeks.
>>
No. 96832 ID: a64482

>>96829
...

A POINT IS RAISED.

Listen to this man, or possibly woman. Nezu needs a friend. You can worry about your first impression with your dead beat immortal dad later.
>>
No. 96848 ID: 31fa25

Oh, and fuck that rat for now. Think about how you're gonna convince dad to come back home.
>>
No. 96849 ID: 6d4c58

>>96802
Better be careful when taking Nezu to see the folks she might not enjoy eating Cat.
>>
No. 96862 ID: c35a59

>>96848
That's easy "Come visit or i'll let everybody in this town know the truth". Hopefully you can be nicer though.
>>
No. 96868 ID: 7289aa

I second help Nezu, ignore what to say to father. After all, you have us, the orb of infinite psyche.

Know that we are the same one that convinced armies and army slayers to follow a kobald bard. We are the same one that helped inmates escape impossible underwater dungeons. We are also the same one who guided your ancestors to conquer enemies many fold greater than they are.
>>
No. 96875 ID: 5d5878

>>96829
This makes sense. You are kinda being a spoiled bitch.
>>
No. 96877 ID: 697b23

>>96868
I, too, recommend attending to Nezu. >>96829 is right on the money.
>>
No. 96888 ID: c35a59

>>96875
I think it's more a complete lack of sense of right and wrong. Or empathy.
>>
No. 96910 ID: 228a0e

>>96849
Are you kidding? She'd love that - revenge is a dish of cat-roast best served bloody and piping hot with a side of gravy.
>>
No. 96996 ID: e024d0

Wait, wait wait guys.... wuuuut? Her entire quest is to find out about her father and just as she is asking for support you guys have to say is, "ohhhnoooos da poor ratgirls is being harassed by a little kittykat?"

Seriously guys, I think Tura has some more serious emotional issues going on here than just,"they are doing good things for me and its kinda creepy..."
She was likely expecting an easy seek and recapture of an errant wayward father, and now it turns out she has an entire other family she wasn't even expecting.

How the hell do we think she is going to just 'walk off with him' on an 'island' full of elves, when she can't even tolerate boat travel and the only way off she knows is a boat piloted by her own half-brother!

What the hell is she even going to say? What can she say? All she is likely going to do is destroy a perfectly functional family and not even get anything out of it.

Nezu's problem is as simple as walking outside and give a stray feline a swift boot to the tail.
Tura has a whole immortal clan of likely pissed off and racist relatives to worry about in only a few hours...
>>
No. 97007 ID: 131526

>>96996
Yeah we need to think things over. First of all, we need to see him in private where there's not a ton of people around. Then we can flip out on him. They've been hospitable to you, there's no reason to really upset everyone, just Zepave.
>>
No. 97008 ID: c0f3bf

You're understandably anxious, just calm down a bit, everything will work out fine. Definitely get a hood or something though, it'll be so much funnier that way.
>>
No. 97090 ID: c35a59

She could just, you know, ask him to visit her mom. I don't think he'd fit in the fortress, so we don't need to break the family.

And who knows, since he's a trader maybe we can use him to trade naked goblin statues or whatever gems they manage to mine.
>>
No. 97100 ID: e024d0

>>97090
I like this, he would provide a semi-legit way to unload ore, goods and such.

Besides, we could eventually bring the rest of his family into the deal Deep Ones/Innsmouth style. They can be the public arm of the fortress. Slowly building up ties with them, maken' em gobleny.

Soon we have a family that can't get rid of us without exposing themselves. I mean we already know they must be just a bit xenophillous to have Zapave in among their ranks.

3 generations down the road and they don't have a member without a just little bit of gobbo in em and they can go about the public business and trade the Fortress needs.
>>
No. 97206 ID: c0f3bf

>>97100
That's a very good idea, now Tura has a social AND a business reason to talk to Zepave.
>>
No. 97218 ID: 7289aa

Our friend is also important to us though. If we leave our companion helpless in her hour of need, we would never have faithful companions who can trust us in the future.
>>
No. 97317 ID: 131526

>>97218
Yeah and this is OUR time of need. This is what we came here for. We can take care of her silly phobia after we do this, which is far more important.
>>
No. 97689 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126169225944.png - (22.47KB , 1024x768 , 47.png )
97689

I just have to wait for Orian to finish up and I can go meet my father... I don't even know what to do when I do.
>>
No. 97690 ID: c0f3bf

That's good, the more awkward you are the smoother this will be probably! Don't plan on doing anything, just wing it.
>>
No. 97691 ID: 2dd482

>>97689
shoo that cat a way and hug Nezu. Ask for her advice.
>>
No. 97693 ID: 3e4884

>>96802
Why so adorable, Tura?

>>97689
Preferably, when you inform him, get him alone so that there aren't any bystanders to overhear. Don't just walk up to him and go "HIZEPAVEYOURMYDADDYOMGGIMMEHUGSANDCANDY" or anything like that, you might wind up having a bad time, mmmkay?
>>
No. 97694 ID: c0f3bf

Oh yeah, see if you can get a hood again to hide your face until you're both alone.
>>
No. 97800 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126170433550.png - (25.42KB , 1024x768 , 48.png )
97800

>>97693
Ah... I have a daddy? I don't know if I can do this. This isn't turning out like I thought it would.
>>
No. 97804 ID: 119b5c

>>97800
Okay, Tura. Hunny bunny? I'm going to say this once. Your dad might take this the wrong way. He might even flip his lid. On top of that, your in a place, surrounded by people, who might flip a lid, if they found out exactly WHAT you are.

Your going to have to come to terms with that, like, now.

Are you trying to be an elf?
Or are you a gobbo?
Or just yourself, and the unique creature you are?

Choose one please.
>>
No. 97805 ID: c0f3bf

>>97800
You can do this Tura, we have faith in you. Everything will work out alright. Rest up until Orian comes back.
>>
No. 97807 ID: 059c31

>>97800
You can survive, You are quick on your feet and you take the best of both sides of the family. Even if you fail utterly here, you can survive.
>>
No. 97815 ID: 0ac13a

>>97800

You have NOT come this far to give up now.
>>
No. 97820 ID: 563c55

You don't need to think, just listen to us. Unlike your father, we'll never leave you.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!
>>
No. 97823 ID: 059c31

>>97820
That isn't true, nor is it even a good thing to imply. Our job is usually to place people in a situation where they don't need us anymore.
>>
No. 97829 ID: 2dd482

>>97800
Just curious, how did you think it would go?
>>
No. 97833 ID: 6d4c58

Tura listen to me, you need to do this it doesn't matter how he takes it or how it all unravels all you need to know is if you don't do this you will never get closure you will be left with this hole in your heart for as long as you live. If you meet him at the very least you tried.
>>
No. 97835 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126171274031.png - (25.33KB , 1024x768 , 49.png )
97835

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Would you like to go now?"
>>
No. 97836 ID: 059c31

>>97835
Time to swallow that fear, and walk the walk.
>>
No. 97843 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126171464790.png - (313.45KB , 1024x768 , 50.png )
97843

"I know you think my father is a hero, but there's no need to be nervous. He's not actually all that imposing."

Oh gods. This is it. Time to think of something to say.
>>
No. 97844 ID: 5ba271

>>97843
Best to cut to the heart of the matter, right? Yell out "Goblinfucker!"
>>
No. 97845 ID: 476456

Ask your maybe-brother to look at your face.

"clearly you can see i'm a half elf, what would you say if i was looking for my father."
>>
No. 97848 ID: 059c31

>>97844
>>97845
Erhh how bout not

Tell him you have a message from the past... the echos of fate have some questions for him.
>>
No. 97849 ID: 632862

>>97843
"You can't hide from your past anymore, Zepave."
>>
No. 97851 ID: eaec5a

Jesus, just say "hi dad".
>>
No. 97854 ID: 9e9b47

>>97851

This. Just be straight up.
>>
No. 97857 ID: 597b9b

ffs, cut the melodrama guys. Lets see him before we start concocting cliche speeches or potentially destroying peoples lives.
>>
No. 97859 ID: a3b36a

Elves are lords of subtlety.

One. Make sure he's looking at you.
Two. Give a smile.
Three. Remove hood. Say nothing.
Four. Adjust smile based upon reaction. He'll be able to connect the dots on his own.
Five. ?????
Six. PROFIT!!
>>
No. 97860 ID: 059c31

>>97857
Actually, change my vote to this. Let's just see the guy before we say anything. For all we know we won't have to say anything.
>>
No. 97862 ID: e0c217

Just by virtue of our existence we’re going to ruin this guy's life. The only real question is HOW we are going to end up wrecking deadbeat dad's happiness. He's not the homeless hopeless wanderer we were expecting, and we’re hardly in a karmicly vindictive mood, but he did leave mom to raise us by her lonely lonesome, the bastard. Let’s just let him choose how to walk into this mess. He did start it, after all.
>>
No. 97864 ID: 488063

>>97859
Secondan.
>>
No. 97866 ID: 131526

>>97859
This, definitely. I can't think of a better way to do it.
>>
No. 97871 ID: 3297aa

>>97859
This, but maybe drop a hint or two without being too anvilicious.
>>
No. 97872 ID: 3ab097

>>97862
To be fair he probably didn't even think a half elf-half goblin possible.

Just explain how your mother (make sure to tell him her name) recently told you the story of how she met you 20 years ago and how you wouldn't be alive if it it wasn't for him, and feeling like roaming the world a bit you decided to go meet him. Also mom says he should come visit sometime.
>>
No. 97873 ID: 7289aa

Perhaps reveal face, smile at dad, and if he does not get it, tell him about >>97872
>>
No. 97874 ID: c1b520

Enter, see what the rest of his family is like. At some point pull him aside and reveal yourself. Tell him mom says hi. Also if he tries saying something along the lines of, "Why would you bring this back on my." retort with a simple, "I just wanted to see my father." Then proceed as is necessary.
>>
No. 97875 ID: 84297a

>>97823
And get them dates. Never forget that.

neverneverneverneverne
>>
No. 97876 ID: e0c217

>>97872
Thinking about it, "Mom misses you" does not outright say that he's the dad in that relationship. To a third party, its pretty ambiguous. He’s not likely to say "Oh! My long lost unexpected daughter!” either because of the shock or the fear, so you should see how long you can draw that out.

"She says things haven't been as exciting since then."

"She kinda wonders why you never write."

This could easily go on for days as he stews in his own juices.
>>
No. 97878 ID: 059c31

>>97876
Let's remember that we don't 'want' to piss him off. That kind of prolonged treatment could wear on him and cause him to despise us.

We just want him to feel guilty, and knowing Zepave, that won't be anywhere near hard.
>>
No. 97879 ID: e0c217

>>97878
Well mom did kinda say...

>"Just remember to kick him right in the nuts for leaving me to raise his bastard child alone for almost twenty years!"

...But yeah, I don't think she was being malicious or anything though.
>>
No. 97880 ID: 488063

>>97879
Save that for the private meeting.
Then be apologetic.
>>
No. 97881 ID: ac4bcf

>>97843

Remember to keep at least one hand on your weapon.

You have a weapon, right?
>>
No. 97886 ID: 2dd482

Let's get a look at him first. If it's all cool, then just say "Hi Dad.."
>>
No. 98009 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126176112778.png - (129.80KB , 1024x768 , 51.png )
98009

We go inside, go down the hall and open a door and... This is it? He's just an elf... writing.

"Father, I'm home"

"Ah, good. Smooth sailing I take it?"

"I would say so, but your guest might disagree. Someone from your adventuring days has come to meet you."

Oh damn, this is it. He's right there. Uh... I don't think I can make words good right now.
>>
No. 98011 ID: da9775

>>98009
"Hey dad, wanna fuck?"
>>
No. 98012 ID: 632862

>>98009
Then don't say anything. Just walk up and give him a hug.
>>
No. 98013 ID: 785e9e

Eh... could you leave please? What I have to tell him. is private...
>>
No. 98014 ID: c0f3bf

Just ask Orian if he could leave, it'll be easier to talk when you're alone.
>>
No. 98015 ID: c5f90c

>>98011

I'll support "Hey dad, wanna fuck?"

We know he's into kinky stuff like interracial, so why not incest?
>>
No. 98016 ID: 059c31

Just say "hello, may I speak to you?"

Not 'hello dad', not "yo pops", not "oh why did didn't you ever come see me whyyyy?"

Just a simple 'hello...
>>
No. 98017 ID: 785e9e

And yes. He's a man.
Behind every story, hero, villain, sidekick, monster, thats.. all there is.

A man, writing.
>>
No. 98024 ID: e3087e

Just a "Hello i'm Tura... Koz's daughter" should be enough.

If he doesn't remember you can be more specific. "From 20 years ago, in that cave with that big cockroach monaster".
>>
No. 98027 ID: 7289aa

>>98024

Supporting this. While taking off hood, smile at daddy.

As well, ask our dear brother to step out since our village sent us here to discuss a secret matter that the leaders of the village think only few should hear.
>>
No. 98029 ID: 96dac0

>>98024
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 98033 ID: b4904c

>>98024
I support this.
>>
No. 98049 ID: 563c55

>>98024
>why didn't I think of this dammit

I support this. It lets him know everything he needs to know, while sounding perfectly normal.
>>
No. 98053 ID: 6b1e7c

I AM TURA! ONE SUAVE MOTHER'S DAUGHTER! HELLO FATHER!
>>
No. 98105 ID: eaec5a

>>98053
Do it. Seconded. This. etc.
>>
No. 98163 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126179485665.png - (25.59KB , 1024x768 , 52.png )
98163

"H-hello, I'm Tura."

"Hello, Tura. I didn't think I did anything important enough during my expeditions to warrant a visit, especially after so long, but this is a pleasant surprise."

"Well, I- ah... I'm Koz's daughter."
>>
No. 98164 ID: 1afd58

>>98163
Fairly direct, best you can do. Await reaction.
>>
No. 98165 ID: c0f3bf

Stand proud, you're totally awesome and you know it. Tell him with your body language! Tell him how awesome you are!
>>
No. 98166 ID: 059c31

>>98163
Sounds good, lets see how he reacts.
>>
No. 98167 ID: 632862

>>98163
"She misses you."
>>
No. 98168 ID: 597b9b

Lets see if he reacts.
>>
No. 98169 ID: e3087e

Shake his hand. Lets be polite.
>>
No. 98170 ID: 059c31

>>98169
This sounds appropriate.
>>
No. 98171 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126179561422.png - (25.68KB , 1024x768 , 53.png )
98171

...
>>
No. 98172 ID: 1afd58

>>98171
Cry loudly and proudly~
>>
No. 98173 ID: 131526

Get your hood up so you can dramatically lower it.
>>
No. 98174 ID: 597b9b

Delicious awkward silence.

"May I speak with you alone, please?"
>>
No. 98175 ID: 059c31

>>98171
You have some questions to ask, and you just wanted to see him.
>>
No. 98176 ID: 131526

>>98172
Nah we gotta play this cool.
>>
No. 98177 ID: bc57ed

>>98171
Rage.
"KOZ!THE GOBLIN YOU FUCKED, SLEPT WITH, PORKED, BOINKED, AND HAD INTERCOURSE WITH!"
>>
No. 98179 ID: c0f3bf

NOW say she misses you.
>>
No. 98180 ID: 131526

Shake his hand!
>>
No. 98183 ID: e3087e

>>98177
His face says he remembers. I think.
>>
No. 98195 ID: 059c31

>>98183
Yeah, no need to rage, we just need to hope he doesn't freak out and hide behind a desk or something.
>>
No. 98200 ID: 1afd58

In before Atu has been following us the whole time and she jumps out and bites him
>>
No. 98210 ID: 632862

>>98171
"She misses you."
>>
No. 98220 ID: 488063

>>98171
1. Shake hand.
2. Wave hand in front of his face.
3. See if Studly McElf-You-Have-An-Incest-Flavored-Crush-On can help.
4. Flash him.
5. Knee->Groin.
>>
No. 98225 ID: 7289aa

I believe it is time for >>97876

>>"She says things haven't been as exciting since then."

>>"She kinda wonders why you never write."

>>This could easily go on for days as he stews in his own juices.
>>
No. 98241 ID: 84297a

>>98220
6. ???
7. Profit!
>>
No. 98268 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126180075224.png - (20.45KB , 1024x768 , 54.png )
98268

"She misses you... and I missed you!"

>>98172
I'll do this for a while now, I guess... I can't think of anything else.
>>
No. 98270 ID: c0f3bf

Keep doing that. Possibly grab his ass, it'll prove to him 100% you are who you say you are.
>>
No. 98273 ID: 1afd58

>>98268
Cry it out girl~
>>
No. 98274 ID: 632862

>>98268
Well, after you're done, explain that he has to come visit. He owes it to you and Koz. Moving to a village closer to the Tower would be ideal.

We'll wait until later to kick him in the balls. Like, when you're not likely to get in trouble for it, and he's not likely to run away.
>>
No. 98277 ID: 059c31

>>98268
I suppose that will do, we can't keep a stiff upper lip all the time, and he is your father.
>>
No. 98310 ID: 6b1e7c

d'awww
>>
No. 98312 ID: 119b5c

>>98268
Inb4xenophobichalf-brother
>>
No. 98314 ID: 97320d

>>98312
Yeah, did we forget to shoo him? That may have been a good idea.
>>
No. 98328 ID: 6ce0b0

Inb4 zepaves wife appears
>>
No. 98376 ID: 7efa55

Man, he changed. He's not freaking out or anything.
>>
No. 98405 ID: 94d7a1

>>98328
Wife? It's an elf, man! Wives! Wives!
>>
No. 98434 ID: 96dac0

Fade to black now?
>>
No. 98447 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126183571520.png - (22.42KB , 785x523 , 55.png )
98447

I guess I have lots of time to figure this out. I'll just let everyone recover from the shock.

I wonder if I should still kick him in the nuts?
>>
No. 98452 ID: 4bad03

>>98447
Yes. Duh?
>>
No. 98487 ID: 488063

>>98447
Yes, but in private, and be apologetic after.
>>
No. 98491 ID: 059c31

>>98447
Maybe, maybe not... regardless, that can wait.
>>
No. 98838 ID: 4eb97e

Ask your father if your brother is adopted. That could really help some of the confusing feelings you've been having.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password