[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 63643)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12553954831.png - (20.33KB , 1024x768 , 1.png )
63643 No. 63643 ID: b1e366

You clench your sword in a white-knuckled grip and prepare to step into this pit of darkness. For too long it has been a blight on the land and you hope to rid the world of this dungeon's evil... and perhaps make a name for yourself as an adventurer.
Expand all images
>>
No. 63646 ID: 1d375b

Check for traps first.
>>
No. 63654 ID: b1e366
File 125539624352.png - (20.99KB , 1024x768 , 2.png )
63654

There are no traps immediately apparent. They very likely prefer to lure victims in to properly torment them.
>>
No. 63655 ID: 632862

Quickly open the doors and rush inside.
>>
No. 63657 ID: f4963f

Nothing could go wrong! Rush inside.
>>
No. 63658 ID: d56ac0

What's your name, buddy?
>>
No. 63661 ID: b1e366
File 125539664989.png - (9.43KB , 1024x768 , 3.png )
63661

You pull open the iron doors and charge inside, sword at the ready for any danger!
>>
No. 63672 ID: 276781

Elf: Step on a pressure plate and die, your blood becoming a sacrifice to the Dark Gods for the goblins.
>>
No. 63678 ID: b1e366
File 125539791120.png - (15.26KB , 1024x768 , 4.png )
63678

HAHA! Nothing happened... That was anti-climactic, but then not dying was always a goal anyway.
>>
No. 63679 ID: 4553b2

>>63678
Proceed.
>>
No. 63683 ID: 7eda8b

You're in severe danger of being a bait-and-switch character! Get out of there!
>>
No. 63686 ID: 1d375b

Got a torch or other light source? This could get dark.
>>
No. 63690 ID: b1e366
File 125539871721.png - (12.63KB , 1024x768 , 5.png )
63690

The tunnel continues on, curving to the left and there is a door, leading off elsewhere to the right.

>>63683
That's ridiculous. You aren't a character in a play. You don't have some predetermined lot in life to end up as some kind of framing device for someone else's tale. Absurd!
>>
No. 63692 ID: 1bcb70

>>63678
Careful! It looks like a demon has possessed you and is trying to commit seppuku<i>!</i>
>>
No. 63694 ID: 7eda8b

enter door
>>
No. 63695 ID: 276781

>>63690
If you're so sure of that, then what's your name, ELF?
Everyone knows nameless characters are just set-ups until they die.
>>
No. 63697 ID: 7eda8b

Think of sad things. Collect Elf Tears.

Summon the Weasel King.
>>
No. 63705 ID: 84ae51

>>63690
Indeed. Let us press on through the doorway.
>>
No. 63714 ID: b1e366
File 125540039164.gif - (9.52KB , 1024x768 , 6.gif )
63714

You should very well know your own name. You are Zepave Cilithiliri, second son of Imere Cilithiliri, keeper of the chalice of Afedi-

*Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkk*

Dear gods, what was that?
>>
No. 63715 ID: 7eda8b

Defend yourself, you loser.
>>
No. 63716 ID: 276781

>>63714
Zepave Cilithiliri?
Now you've solidified your fate, it'll just make your death all the more pathetic when we're screaming "Don't die on me, Zepave! Don't die on me, damnit! Nooooooo!"

Good job, bro.
>>
No. 63717 ID: 10d05c

I think you guys aren't getting the fact that [i]we are[i] Zepave.

Look around.
>>
No. 63736 ID: b1e366
File 125540264283.gif - (77.91KB , 1024x768 , 7.gif )
63736

You creep toward the source of the sound and find...

(animated)
>>
No. 63738 ID: 7eda8b

Kick it in the midsection, potentially toppling the kobold-tower.
>>
No. 63739 ID: 276781

>>63738
Fuck that, he's an elf.
Run away like a pansy, that thing's scary!
>>
No. 63741 ID: f4963f

>>63736
>>63739
IT'S A MONSTER! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!
>>
No. 63746 ID: 632862

>>63736
It's Mecha-Shiva! You're screwed, man.
>>
No. 63747 ID: b1e366
File 125540423013.png - (18.10KB , 1024x768 , 8.png )
63747

>>63738
This is no time for cowardice! Into the fray! The beast has no chance against you're superior elven abilities anyway.
>>
No. 63750 ID: f4963f

>>63747
Yes! Show it you're superior elven combat techniques! Show it your not afraid of anything! Knock they're evil thing their down! There going to regret messing with you and your superior elven grammer!
>>
No. 63821 ID: 7eda8b

Keep kicking. We'll tell you when to stop.

Unless you feel that using your sword is necessary. That's cool too.
>>
No. 63828 ID: f44349

>>63747
inb4 the "monster" topples over and is revealed to be three kobolds in a silly costume

>>63750
I see what you did there.
And I don't like it.
I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT, SIR.
>>
No. 64316 ID: b1e366
File 125548151824.png - (14.13KB , 1024x768 , 9.png )
64316

>the "monster" topples over and is revealed to be three kobolds in a silly costume.

Ah! Such an infantile trick will never fool you... you... ah... oh...
>>
No. 64319 ID: b1e366
File 125548168729.gif - (25.14KB , 1024x768 , 10.gif )
64319

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
No. 64320 ID: 43d730

>>64316
SECRET ELVEN TECHNIQUE: STAB THE FUCK OUT OF IT AND THEN LEG IT
>>
No. 64323 ID: e16ca8

kick the one on the bottom
>>
No. 64340 ID: 76e04d

Yes kick his knee and konk the top on with the hilt of your sword.

We came here to demolish wickedness, not play shadow charades with dirtdiggers!
>>
No. 64341 ID: 43d730

>>64323
>>64340
>Animated
>>
No. 64344 ID: 76e04d

Ahh uh well then...

I'll bet those feelers are sensitive as hell. Give him a good buzzcut, then a kick to his soft underside.
>>
No. 64371 ID: 7eda8b

Stab at once
>>
No. 64827 ID: b1e366
File 125556090317.png - (22.73KB , 1024x768 , 11.png )
64827

This isn't three kobolds! This isn't three kobolds at all! But by the gods, you will put an end to this monstro- Oh damn...

[CRITICAL MISS]
>>
No. 64830 ID: 20e725

>>64827
Well, attempt to not-die.
>>
No. 64836 ID: 632862

>>64827
I'm surprised the Critical Miss didn't end up with Zepave falling on his face or dropping the sword. Must be an anti-fumble feat he's got.

Tumble away and ready yourself for another strike!
>>
No. 64846 ID: dda9dd

>>64827
I suggest a quick backslash to the Achilles tendon (or closest monstrous equivalent.)
>>
No. 64864 ID: 2bf51b

Fart really really strongly!

It'll either scare off the creature or propel you forward enough to that you're out of it's range!
>>
No. 64867 ID: 5d5878

>>64827
If you have a god, praying seems like a good option. Then, work on not-dying so you can stick it to said god.
>>
No. 64871 ID: b1e366
File 125556992974.gif - (17.48KB , 1024x768 , 12.gif )
64871

That all sounds well and good, but you don't even have time to regain your footing before...

(animated)
>>
No. 64872 ID: 20e725

>>64871
Oh well.
>>
No. 64874 ID: b1e366
File 125557010468.png - (55.66KB , 1024x768 , 13.png )
64874

Oh what an unfortunate end. Like so many adventurers before you, your bones litter the dungeon floor, picked clean by vermin.

BAD END

(Using dice for combat may have been a bad idea.)
>>
No. 64876 ID: 20e725

>>64874
Load Autosave?
>>
No. 64879 ID: 632862

>>64874
I think the problem here may have been that a dice roll led *directly* to death.
>>
No. 64880 ID: 43d730

>>64874
Elf skeletons suck.
It's like being a Twig Golem.
>>
No. 64883 ID: b1e366
File 125557314536.png - (17.00KB , 800x600 , Gnollsez.png )
64883

>>64879
The monster rolled a critical hit right after he rolled a critical miss. It's a sign that the gods want him dead.
>>
No. 64908 ID: dda9dd

>>64879
Agreement here, even a CoC campaign is unlikely to kill you 'that' fast.

A couple of botches, yes that should kill us, but we didn't even loose a limb, take a scratch, or rip our shirt. We just went from full to dead in 3 tentacles flat (or sharp as seems to be the case here.)
>>
No. 64910 ID: 276781

>>64871
>>64874
OH! Right.

Don't die on me, Zepave!
Don't you dare die on me, damnit!
Zepave!

Nooooooo!
>>
No. 65084 ID: 26a3bb

>>64874
Awaken as one of the living dead. You have unfinished business.
>>
No. 65091 ID: d53a96

Play a druid next time, n00b.
>>
No. 65099 ID: 5d5878

>>65084
Dorf Quest 2: It's Elf Time
>>
No. 65104 ID: 0e0798

RISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.
>>
No. 65105 ID: 43d730

>>65104
WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE
>>
No. 65183 ID: b1e366
File 125565251842.png - (20.60KB , 1024x768 , 14.png )
65183

>Oh what an unfortunate end. Like so many adventurers before you, your bones litter the dungeon floor, picked clean by vermin.

But I must apologize that I can't stay to keep you company!

>>64910
>>65084
>>65104
>>65105
I'M NOT DEAD YET!
>>
No. 65194 ID: d56ac0

Quick! How many hit-points do you have left?!
>>
No. 65196 ID: db1ae6

Turn around and check if the monster is still there. Get a sidearm ready, do you have a dagger? I don't think you can swing a sword in that condition. Can you wiggle your toes?
>>
No. 65199 ID: dda9dd

>>65183
Assess situation, what injuries have sustained, is the monster still here or has it wandered off?
>>
No. 65204 ID: 43d730

>>65183
YES YOU ARE
Elves snap in a light breeze, and you've got three gaping holes in your chest.
Lie back down and take it as much like a man as you can, wuss.
>>
No. 65216 ID: 632862

>>65183
Quick! Drink a health potion!
>>
No. 65225 ID: f0c8b3

Lay hands on yourself!
>>
No. 65230 ID: 5d5878

>>65183
It's just a flesh wound! Recommending full retreat and regroup, on your mark.
>>
No. 65276 ID: 73ad2b

>>65230
Regroup sword and monster, stat.
>>
No. 65400 ID: b1e366
File 125574177078.png - (17.67KB , 1024x768 , 15.png )
65400

>>65216
Ah... Thank the Gods for the one who invented these. They are truly a boon for any adventurer.

Now I just hope my lungs hurry up and grow back. My memories of breathing are fond ones...
>>
No. 65622 ID: b1e366
File 125578533125.gif - (1.46MB , 1024x768 , 16.gif )
65622

I feel awful, but I think I should recov...errr...
>>
No. 65623 ID: 0d1fe9

>>65622
dawwww it's smiling, maybe it wants to be frends with us, lets show traditional elven friendship and stab it.
>>
No. 65643 ID: b1e366
File 125579977768.png - (21.55KB , 1024x768 , 17.png )
65643

Where is that blasted sword? I was certain it was here a moment ago! Not that I have a free hand to hold it with now that this thing is set upon me!

O' cruel Fate! That I should return from the brink of death only to be struck down again moments later!
>>
No. 65645 ID: f4963f

>>65643
... bite monster in face.
>>
No. 65646 ID: f4963f

>>65643
... or kiss it. I dunno. Your call!
>>
No. 65647 ID: 15f6d6

Lick his eye
>>
No. 65649 ID: 63f505

Relax your anus.
>>
No. 65651 ID: 52d409

Zepave HUG monster
>>
No. 65653 ID: 5d5878

>>65643
If you didn't pray previously, now is a great time.
>>
No. 65658 ID: b1e366
File 125580201438.gif - (10.71KB , 1024x768 , 18.gif )
65658

>>65651
Maybe I can crush it to dea- This is a lot softer than I expected...

(animated)
>>
No. 65659 ID: 43d730

>>65658
THAT'S NOT A HORRIBLE CENTIPEDE THING
Alright, find out what she's doing on you and where the monster is.
>>
No. 65661 ID: 15f6d6

Lick the eye.
>>
No. 65664 ID: 0d1fe9

>>65658
Sure is rape quest in here.
>>
No. 65665 ID: 9e9b47

>>65658

"Um, hello?"
>>
No. 65674 ID: 5a9e00

"I love you"
>>
No. 65696 ID: b1e366
File 125581537536.png - (16.95KB , 1024x768 , 19.png )
65696

>Uh... Hello.

Goblin: Oh hey... You're still alive. Good for you. It's not like you're worth looting anyway. None of that crap seems to be helping you very much, so why should I want it?

>I love you.

Goblin: I guess that would explain why you're so dangerously close to grabbing my ass.
>>
No. 65697 ID: d2fdab

>>65696
"'Dangerously close'? You mean I missed? Dammit..."
>>
No. 65699 ID: 9e9b47

>>65696

What's your name, fair maiden
>>
No. 65707 ID: 5d5878

>>65696
You obviously hit your head when you fell. This is a goblin. You are an elf. Get her off you and ask who she is.
>>
No. 65712 ID: 628c43

"Oh. Sorry."

Then grab one of her boobs.
>>
No. 65715 ID: 73ad2b

Compliment her shapely figure and large breasts.
>>
No. 65716 ID: 276781

>>65707
Are you trying to imply something about female goblins being unacceptable?
She's totally cute Zepave, you should get her name and figure out what she's doing here. If she lives here, rethink the whole "wiping this place off the map" bit.
>>
No. 65719 ID: 43d730

>>65696
Cough (while covering your mouth), wiggle a bit to indicate that you'd like to get up.
>>
No. 65722 ID: 628c43

>>65707
Did YOU hit YOUR head? They are both clearly Goblins. Oh man, Zepave, don't tell me you've got it into your head that your some kind of Elf again, have you?
>>
No. 65727 ID: dda9dd

So are you just going to have gaping gut wound love here and now, or are you planning on letting her up?

Also might as well try this>>65697 can't hurt to turn on the elven charm eh? Seeing as how the gods of luck have apparently pointed out what a crappy warrior untrained elves make.

I hear those goblins are fairly xenophobic anyhow, so mustering up some tender aid and care could be in the cards.
>>
No. 65728 ID: dda9dd

>>65727
whoops, I mean goblin xenophilia not phobia..
>>
No. 65729 ID: b1e366
File 125582074225.png - (17.95KB , 1024x768 , 20.png )
65729

>Get her off you.

Goblin: Aww... What's the matter? Don't love me anymore?

>I must have hit my head. What's your name?

Goblin: Meh... Sure you did, lover boy... I'm Koz.
>>
No. 65730 ID: 192956

>>65729
Well look at the bright side she wont eat you...
>>
No. 65731 ID: 632862

>>65729
Ask her why she's being so friendly. Aren't elves and goblins usually enemies?
>>
No. 65732 ID: dda9dd

>>65729
"I am Zepave Cilithiliri, second son of Imere Cilithiliri, keeper of the chalice of Afedi- ect ect..

Anyhow I'm in extermination business...

...and you seem to have a rather large roach problem here, I left my large boot at home see and.."
>>
No. 65733 ID: 1d375b

Ah man you already told her you love her. Ancient elven law states you have to marry her now.
>>
No. 65734 ID: 276781

>>65729
>"Don't love me anymore?"
"O-of course not. I still love you. Don't be ridiculous."
Help her up off the ground and pat the dust off her. You're just trying to help clean her off, not cop a feel. Maybe.
>>
No. 65735 ID: dda9dd

>>65733
Unlikely, he merely has to quest for her honor now (likely how Bladetree could have gotten out of marrying "the Princess.")
>>
No. 65738 ID: 1d375b

Better check your pocket etiquette guide on what you are supposed to do in this situation.
>>
No. 65830 ID: b1e366
File 125583314853.png - (17.73KB , 1024x768 , 21.png )
65830

>Help her up off the grou-*CRRRRRRNKKKKKKK*

Koz: How do elves do anything? It's like their bones are made of crackers. What's your story anyway?

"I am Zepave CilithHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGiliri, secoNGGGGHHHH!d son of Imere Cilithiliri, keeper of the chalice of ARRRGGGGHHHHH!

Anyhow I'm in extermination business...

There seems to be a ratheRRRRNNNGGG large roach problem HHHHHRMMMPHere, I left my large boot at home see and.."

I think that went well.
>>
No. 65839 ID: 628c43

The handshake is the goblin marriage proposal ritual. Sorry buddy. You really do have to marry her now
>>
No. 65844 ID: 12f282

>>65830
Explain that you'll "take responsibility as a man" later. Right now you have a job to do.
>>
No. 65850 ID: 43d730

>>65830
Roaches of Unusual Size?
I don't think they exist.
>>
No. 65886 ID: 276781

>>65830
She likes you, Zepave. Even if you have crackers for bones.
Where does she live, again?
>>
No. 65887 ID: dda9dd

>>65830
I suppose you had better start looking for a medical practitioner, else you'll soon be wanting the services of a gravedigger.

Let us hope this goblin maiden knows of a good place to crash until you stop bleeding out and your ribs stop sliding around.
>>
No. 66155 ID: b1e366
File 125587460784.png - (14.85KB , 1024x768 , 22.png )
66155

>Let us hope this goblin maiden knows of a good place to crash until you stop bleeding out and your ribs stop sliding around.

I'm not bleeding and my ribs are not sliding, only grinding slightly, creating a most peculiar sensation. I've also lost a lot of blood... No wait, I found it. TEHEHEHEHEurrrrrrgggggghhhh...
>>
No. 66157 ID: 5d5878

>>66155
Koz, if you can hear us, please take this idiot somewhere before he kills himself again.
>>
No. 66190 ID: 99e08c

>>66157
Actually, if she can hear us, let's just have her kill him and she can be the player character.
>>
No. 66213 ID: b1e366
File 125588749360.png - (18.67KB , 704x624 , Kozisanindirectplayercharacter.png )
66213

>>66190
>>
No. 66218 ID: a93c77

>>66213
ZEPAVE tell KOZ to kill ZEPAVE.
>>
No. 66221 ID: 99e08c

>>66218
This.
>>
No. 66225 ID: 43d730

>>66213
Tie him to a bed.
Arrange things so that he thinks something happened between the two of you.
Laugh as he goes into an honor-based meltdown.
>>
No. 66242 ID: bd8b08

Casually explain that you'll be allright, you just need a moment and maybe some more potion. But tell her to watch out. theres a monster about after all.
>>
No. 66330 ID: dda9dd

>>66218
How about we not commit suicide just yet. Lets see what gobbogirl has planned for us.
>>
No. 66342 ID: b1e366
File 125589946892.gif - (21.19KB , 1024x768 , 23.gif )
66342

Hrrrnnggg... What happened? Where am I?

(animated)
>>
No. 66343 ID: a93c77

>>66342
Why the long face?
>>
No. 66349 ID: 12f282

>>66342
Realize a goblin mongled your cock.
>>
No. 66354 ID: b1e366
File 125590069096.png - (17.23KB , 1024x768 , 24.png )
66354

>Realize a goblin mongled your cock.

How ridiculous. I think I would know if...

Koz: Wakey, wakey, lover boy. I guess you're not dead yet.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!~
>>
No. 66355 ID: dda9dd

>>66342
Zepave, what do your elven eyes see?
>>
No. 66360 ID: 5d5878

>>66354
You heard the lady. Become fully conscious as fast as elvenly possible.
>>
No. 66371 ID: 12f282

>>66354
She's cute. Goblin or not, she just saved your sorry ass, so do the gentlemanly thing and thank her, Zeppy.
>>
No. 66375 ID: abf39b
File 125590217129.jpg - (53.16KB , 704x396 , Illath.jpg )
66375

>>66354
Kill the harlot.
>>
No. 66378 ID: dda9dd

SLAANESH IS PLEASED BY THESE DEVELOPMENTS, PLEASE CONTINUE
>>
No. 66381 ID: c0f3bf

Ask her what just happened
>>
No. 66393 ID: 43d730

>>66354
Figure out another embarrassing position for when he recovers from fainting.
>>
No. 66401 ID: b1e366
File 125590300791.png - (17.07KB , 1024x768 , 25.png )
66401

>Ask her what just happened

Koz: You were ice cold after you passed out, so I kept you warm with body heat so you didn't die~

Why? What did you think I was doing?
>>
No. 66412 ID: dda9dd

>>66401
uhm... -nothen- nevermind I asked.

Anyhow, what now? (wait is she wearing clothes?) anyhow. Let's do this nonchalantly, we are probably feeling hungry now. Time for Food.
>>
No. 66414 ID: c0f3bf

>>66401
Be gentlemanly. Say thank you :3
>>
No. 66419 ID: 12f282

>>66401
Ask her if she's naked.
Roll to avoid a nosebleed. Fail.
>>
No. 66439 ID: 9e9b47

>>66401

Ask if there's anything you can do to repay her
>>
No. 66463 ID: 8b7db1

>>66419
Considering the best way to transmit bodyheat IS direct skin to skin contact, she most likely is. ...as are you.
>>
No. 66470 ID: 5ba271

>Ask if there's anything you can do to rape her

fuck
>>
No. 66479 ID: b1e366
File 125590584423.png - (18.59KB , 1024x768 , 26.png )
66479

>Considering the best way to transmit bodyheat IS direct skin to skin contact, she most likely is. ...as are you.

Koz: Somethin' on your mind?
>>
No. 66480 ID: 12f282

>>66479
"I'm more preoccupied with what's on my chest..."
>>
No. 66481 ID: 15f6d6

Seriously, how bad does she smell? Think of what a foul subhuman she is and for fuck's sake control your boner.
>>
No. 66484 ID: db1ae6

KOZ KILLED DUMBLEDORE!
>>
No. 66486 ID: db1ae6

>>66481
She wouldn't feel it if he pops one anyway. Elves.
>>
No. 66487 ID: dda9dd

>>66481
Thats gunna be a problem... see its not like we smell any better having just been almost killed and fighting after a long hike up here.

However, perhaps we should get to mind on some food and cleaning those wounds Yes, that's it! need cold water... must clear mind!
>>
No. 66488 ID: 43d730

>>66479
Make strangled noises and turn red.
>>
No. 66494 ID: 1d375b

I know you have been trying to avoid the marriage issue. But now that you have besmirched her honor its the only way out.
>>
No. 66502 ID: 276781

>>66479
There's nothing you can do. Lay back and accept your fate. Having a goblin girlfriend (or wife) won't be too bad, they can be sort of kinky.
>>
No. 66616 ID: b1e366
File 125591634648.png - (17.16KB , 1024x768 , 27.png )
66616

>>66502
Wha- I will do no such thing. There's no reason at all to marry such a creature...

>turn red.

I... I don't see how that helps at all!
>>
No. 66619 ID: abf39b

>>66616
What kind of elf are you even? Let me guess, one of those hedonistic High Elves, right?
>>
No. 66620 ID: 43d730

>>66616
She did save your life, though.
Find that roach and take revenge.
>>
No. 66621 ID: fba9cb

>>66619
Yes, this is important.
>>
No. 66626 ID: 1d375b

Ah so we are one of those honor less "low" elves then. Best be getting on with beating her to death with a stick and savaging the corpse.
>>
No. 66630 ID: 276781

>>66616
Your face betrays your story.
But, enough. The two of you must slay the evil that nearly took your life - only then may the two of you express your love.
>>
No. 66637 ID: dda9dd

>>66616
Not yet... not yet... But you should at least pledge to repay her somehow, our honor demands no less!
>>
No. 66796 ID: c0f3bf

Thank her for saving your freezing ass at least.
>>
No. 67000 ID: b1e366
File 125599744384.png - (146.02KB , 1024x768 , 28.png )
67000

>Thank her for saving your freezing ass at least.

Koz: Of course. See, I could have just killed you, but elves are so full of themselves that it's more fun to save ya, since you'll have to spend the next couple hundred years dwelling on how you owe your life to a lowly, skulking, thieving goblin and that's more fun.
>>
No. 67002 ID: 5d5878

>>67000
I like her. She's got spunk.

You, however, are screwed. You can't throw aside your elven honour now, so you're indebted to her.
>>
No. 67003 ID: e3f578

Realize its not a big deal and take it as a joke. Laugh. You should you know.

She's a pretty cool gal, no shame in admitting that. A bit spunky, but good. Uhh... lets go get rid of that blight if your done healing... wait, ask her about it first.
>>
No. 67006 ID: 7eda8b

Prove her wrong by just being genuinely thankful. Kiss her hand and give her a vague compliment in elvish.
>>
No. 67007 ID: c49faa

Kiss her! Kiss her you fool! Now's your chance!
>>
No. 67011 ID: 276781

>>67000
Become uncomfortably aware of how little she's wearing.
Squirm anxiously a little, then awkwardly invite her with you to kill the oversized roach thing that almost killed you. Try not to think about her round, warm, soft, naked breasts rubbing on you.
>>
No. 67015 ID: e3cd9c

Offer to repay her in some way.
>>
No. 67024 ID: dda9dd

>>67011
To be fair if she is going to play that way we could make her spend the next long centuries (goblins too, are immortal) remember something grand we do for her.

However I suggest against immediate physical repayment (despite what the other voices urge) as it would be be a trouble for her to have put on all that armor just for us to tear it off again so swiftly.

I suggest we focus on more immediate concerns such as continuing in our mission and bringing some order and civilization to this dungeon (with the additional side-quest of repayment of our debt.)
>>
No. 67025 ID: 1d375b

Wait what is that she is leaning on?
>>
No. 67038 ID: 632862

>>67000
Act like we're full of shame because a dirty goblin saved our life.

That might keep her satisfied, and keeping her satisfied is keeping us alive.
>>
No. 67045 ID: 276781

>>67038
I'm sure we can think of other ways to keep her satisfied.

...Like cooking her a delicious meal. :3
>>
No. 67048 ID: 476456

"Well when you put it that way, that kind of makes it easy to get over."
>>
No. 67053 ID: 12fc66

>>67000
Well, you do owe her. You'll just have to find some way to repay her, thus eliminating the debt, and then you can go back to being full of yourself.
>>
No. 67106 ID: 12f282

>>67000
Ask her how you can repay her kindness so you won't have to spend the next two centuries dwelling on how a goblin saved your life.
>>
No. 67931 ID: b1e366
File 125616149098.png - (108.30KB , 1024x768 , 29.png )
67931

>>67053
>>67106
>>67015
>>67002

Koz: Well, if you really want to pay me back, you could help me cure this Nymph's Jinx.
>>
No. 67932 ID: f98e0b

DO IT
>>
No. 67933 ID: 632862

>>67931
Come now, are you not a gentleman? That is a dangerous ailment, after all!

This should be handled with discretion and respect.
>>
No. 67937 ID: 2cbe3e

>>67931

Stick yer dick in her.
>>
No. 67938 ID: 6248cb

>>67931
Second time i see this -- whats this Nymph Jinx thing?
>>
No. 67939 ID: 9d07d9

>>67938
see
>>67602
>>
No. 67946 ID: e75a2f

Pay her back.

Tenfold.

Make her rue the day she ever decided to mess with you.
>>
No. 67947 ID: 6248cb

>>67939
I.. see.
So, thats the second time it showed up, no known symptoms?
>>
No. 67952 ID: 9c02db

use PENIS on KOZ
>>
No. 67954 ID: cb28a5

>>67931
The filthy creature wants to defile you! Destroy it, smite it, cleave it!
>>
No. 67956 ID: 6f4dba

Well, it's not unreasonable. Get to it.
>>
No. 67957 ID: 276781

>>67931
That's a serious illness. She saved your life, you might as well save hers.

If you find you like it, well, guess that elven honor won't go to waste after all.
>>
No. 67961 ID: 12fc66

>>67931
As awesome as that would be...
She's most likely just messing with you.
>>
No. 67964 ID: 12f282

>>67931
She's probably messing with you, but I like messing with you too.
Start to whip it out and see what she says.
>>
No. 67965 ID: 9891a9

>>67946
This man has the right idea. She must learn her lesson.
>>
No. 67968 ID: dda9dd

I gotta agree. I think she just messen with yah my boy.

It would take rather more convincing at to the nature and aliments of this peculiar plague (seems to be going around these days) before we just keel over to her carnal desires.
>>
No. 67971 ID: 6f4dba

Accept and let her take the lead, we'll see if she's just messing with you then.

Worst case, she didn't really have it and just liked you, but you repaid the debt anyway, since that's what she chose.
>>
No. 67975 ID: cb28a5

>>67971
No, worst case is tons of diseases. Filthy pests.
>>
No. 67981 ID: c0f3bf

Ask about the particulars of this curse, try to see if she doesn't know what she's talking about and is just messing with you.
>>
No. 67997 ID: e75a2f

>>67975
Dude he was probably already raped once in his sleep.

If she has a disease we already have it.
>>
No. 67998 ID: 276781

>>67975
She's a Goblin, not an animal or pest.
You racist jerk.
>>
No. 68063 ID: 961b54

Of course. It would be an honor and a duty.
>>
No. 68112 ID: b1e366
File 125618254115.png - (96.49KB , 1024x768 , 30.png )
68112

Koz: Since you're willing, I want you to know that I've never... You know...
>>
No. 68113 ID: 9891a9

>>68112
Well then, you must show her what a strong elf like you is capable of. Teach her a lesson, the hard way.
>>
No. 68117 ID: de913c

Cue "Love Gravy".
>>
No. 68118 ID: 12f282

>>68112
LOVE HER TENDERLY YOU BASTARD
>>
No. 68123 ID: dda9dd

>>68112
wait... If that's true then... how did you catch it? The Jinx I mean.
>>
No. 68132 ID: b1e366
File 12561842719.png - (90.34KB , 1024x768 , 31.png )
68132

>I want you to know that I've never... You know...

...had Nymph's Jinx!
>>
No. 68133 ID: 632862

>>68123
It's a curse. It's not a disease.
>>
No. 68134 ID: e3f578

TROOOOOLLLLLL! THERE'S A TROLL IN THE VICINITY!
>>
No. 68135 ID: 9891a9

>>68132
She's a dirty liar. She must learn what happens to bad goblins who lie.
>>
No. 68136 ID: 1d375b

So do you want the sex or not? Its not like we have anything else to do at the moment.
>>
No. 68138 ID: 632862

>>68132
"Oh, well... good for you not being cursed."
>>
No. 68141 ID: 12f282

>>68132
Blush furiously and insist you knew she was lying the whole time.
>>
No. 68142 ID: dda9dd

Ah, good then, I guess I should get dressed then, if you don't mind.

If you want to accompany me in exploring the rest of this, place, then I can't very well dissuade you, being in your debt and all.

But the morning is growing old and I haven't even risen.
>>
No. 68161 ID: b8d3e4

Enough is enough. There's only one way to handle miscreant, foolish personalities like this. If you don't stop her hijinx RIGHT NOW she will just keep playing the harlequin and you'll never have an answer.

So do exactly this:
Grab her firmly but not roughly by the shoulders.
Look her into your eyes and put on your most powerful face without looking cruel. As you are an elf this will take some acting.
And then ask very firmly:
"Do you want it or not?"

This is what you must do. I'm sure it will work.
It works in all those Hero novels I read.
>>
No. 68162 ID: dda9dd

>>68161
The question is not... does she want it. But do we?

What will our family think if we bring home some pregnant goblin on our arm with the excuse that she was the first thing we saw when we awoke?

I'll tell you what they will think "At least it wasn't a dog licking wounds, or mayhaps some kobald."

We are both immortals and as such we should think like them... such careless trysts have been the downfalls of empires. We should not merely leap in to such relationships.
>>
No. 68168 ID: b8d3e4

>>68162
>such careless trysts have been the downfalls of empires.
Well yeah but what if she gives like AMAZING head
>>
No. 68174 ID: c0f3bf

>>68162
He's a man, he can make his own decisions without his family (if he even has one) looming over them.

Incidentally, >>68136 do this.
>>
No. 68249 ID: 276781

>>68161
This man sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
I'm all for this.
>>
No. 68260 ID: 8b7db1

Smack her,a nd tlel her to stop fooling around.

Am I the only one who remembers the monster that [almost] KILLED you? It might come back. Ask her if she knows what it might be, if we haven't already.
>>
No. 68361 ID: 0d1fe9

>>68132
Cure her with your virile and magical elven seed. three doses should be enough to cure her.
>>
No. 68456 ID: 5a9e00

"That's ok... I have"
>>
No. 68534 ID: 5d5878

>>68132
That's no goblin! That's a troll!
>>
No. 68535 ID: 6f4dba

"Well, do you want me to cure your fake Nymph's Jinx or not?"
>>
No. 68670 ID: c0f3bf

>>68535
This.
>>
No. 68676 ID: 9c02db

WHIP YOUR DICK OUT
SHOW THAT BITCH WHOS BOSS
>>
No. 68771 ID: e5d696

"See, the thing is one of my friends once had Nymph's Jinx... I just can't stand the thought of anyone suffering the way he/she did"
>>
No. 68853 ID: 24c1c6

>>68535
I second this motion. Imean, if you wanna dick her, you ARE gonna use this line!
>>
No. 68855 ID: b1e366
File 12562967584.png - (118.02KB , 1024x768 , 32.png )
68855

>"Well, do you want me to cure your fake Nymph's Jinx or not?"

Koz: Hey, wha-! You're joking right? Get off.
>>
No. 68856 ID: 055e59

>>68855
Get off. Wank wang, nadge nadge.
>>
No. 68857 ID: 476456

Who thar, you dont want to go down as the elf who died shortly after raping a goblin do you.
>>
No. 68858 ID: 276781

>>68855
"You're blushing. Are you sure you don't want this?"
Let it never be said that you are not observant!
>>
No. 68859 ID: 15f6d6

Lick her face.
>>
No. 68866 ID: 557ab5

>>68855
Bestiality, Zepave? Really?
>>
No. 68867 ID: bd2eec

>>68858
>>68859
Do a combination of both of these.
Really fuck with her head.
Just lean down real slow, say the 'You're blushing' part and lick.
>>
No. 68869 ID: 5a9e00

ZEPAVE hug KOZ
>>
No. 68870 ID: 5d5878

>>68867
Yes! Countertroll!
>>
No. 68872 ID: 197650

YOUR MOUTH SAYS NO BUT YOUR EYES SAY YES
>>
No. 68875 ID: 5e4770

Get close, as if to kiss her and say "Well...?"
>>
No. 68877 ID: 12f282

>>68875
This.
>>
No. 68879 ID: bee8f0

Allright, we've had her fun. Ask her what's happening. Where are we, why is she here, anything else you my beconfused about.
>>
No. 68881 ID: 2cbe3e

>>68879

Yeah what the fuck is going on?
>>
No. 68884 ID: 9c02db

>>68855
trollface.jpg
you can tap dat ass later, right now you have an uber-cockroach to kill
>>
No. 68890 ID: 832edf

I´m partial of quietly whispering to her, when inches from her lips~
>>
No. 68903 ID: 5e4770
File 125632254864.png - (29.39KB , 336x336 , Awesome_Face_bigger.png )
68903

If she doesn't want it... make this face.
>>
No. 69136 ID: f78140

tell her you can't stop, you've contracted hypersexomania
>>
No. 69349 ID: b1e366
File 125649679016.png - (136.55KB , 1024x768 , 33.png )
69349

"You're blushing. Are you sure you don't want this?"

Koz: Drmm... Ah...

This will teach the little beast to make a fool of me!
>>
No. 69350 ID: e3f578

JUST... KIDDDIIIIINNNGGGGG!
>>
No. 69351 ID: 9e9b47

>>69349

Stick yer dick in her
>>
No. 69352 ID: 43d730

>>69349
Sloooooooowly lick up the side of her face.
Then get up and ask her to come along and find that Cockroach Of Unusual Size.
>>
No. 69353 ID: 8778c6

>>69352
>Sloooooooowly lick up the side of her face.

This.
>>
No. 69354 ID: b1e366
File 125649789345.png - (116.71KB , 1024x768 , 34.png )
69354

>>69352
>>69353
It seems a little unsanitary, but it wou- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~
>>
No. 69356 ID: 8778c6

>>69354
Just stick your tongue out and thrash around. It's bound to hit something.
>>
No. 69357 ID: 66a983

Bite her ear, it's only fair.
>>
No. 69358 ID: 192956

>>69354
Let go of her rub nose then call her a passive aggressive bitch.
>>
No. 69366 ID: 43d730

>>69354
I'll bet groping her would get her to open her mouth.
Then you can cradle your nose and curse.
>>
No. 69369 ID: 7a6f69

>>69366
This seems like a good idea.
>>
No. 69371 ID: dda9dd

>>69366
She has claws too, backing off is the correct answer, don't forget that you got overpowered by an oversized garden pest back there.

See, this is why I advise caution when dealing with non-elves... they'll play you, but dammed be if you think about playing them back.
>>
No. 69372 ID: f21281

>>69354
Oh holy fuck she's part Chain-Chomp!
>>
No. 69378 ID: 500efa

Oh please. She thinks this is going to hurt you? A momentary surprise is all. Don't let her realize how effective her attack was. Remember, this is a matter of pride and honor.
>>
No. 69379 ID: 9c02db

>>69378
>matter of pride and honor
>RAPE DAT BITCH
>>
No. 69384 ID: dda9dd

>>69379
No. We came to this dungeon to clear it of traps, not prove we can out-deprave a wandering gobbo girl whoses only fault is to be a bit of a tease.
>>
No. 69389 ID: dda9dd

>>69384
...well traps and monsters, and hopefully some loot as well. But I remind you that she could just rip our throat out, or claw out one of our many arteries and we will be fucked.
>>
No. 69390 ID: 9e9b47

I wonder if anything will actually happen.
>>
No. 69393 ID: c0f3bf

Smile!

Then tell her she has bad breath.
>>
No. 69394 ID: 9c02db

>>69393
best suggestion ive heard yet
>>
No. 69396 ID: 12f282

>>69393
This, but say "JUST KIDDING!" before you tell her she has bad breath.
>>
No. 69540 ID: b1e366
File 125652276586.png - (126.39KB , 1024x768 , 35.png )
69540

>I'll bet groping her would get her to open her mouth.

Such a lowly tactic, though I don't doubt it's effectiveness...

Koz: Hrrk...
>>
No. 69541 ID: 632862

>>69540
Okay now get off of her before she decides to injure something of more value to you than your nose.
>>
No. 69544 ID: 9c02db

>>69541
that and tell her she has bad breath
>>
No. 69547 ID: 15f6d6

Whatevs she wants it.
Lick her eye.
>>
No. 69548 ID: 43d730

>>69541
Get her off.
I mean get off her.
Cradle your nose and bemoan your lost elven beauty.
>>
No. 69549 ID: 7452df

>>69540
Tell her no woman has ever been able to ignite the flames of passion like she has.
>>
No. 69550 ID: 7452df

>>69549
Addendum, then go down on her to get her warmed up.
>>
No. 69555 ID: 192956

>>69540
this is clearly your toughiest battle yet.
>>
No. 69556 ID: f98e0b

Ok, let's diddle the gobbo so we can move on.
>>
No. 69562 ID: 9e9b47

>>69549

this.
>>
No. 69564 ID: dda9dd

>>69540
Get off her now. her claws are sharp and her teeth sharper, we don't want to loose anything else of value.
>>
No. 69565 ID: 276781

>>69540
"Now, now, my little rabbit; didn't anyone teach you that biting isn't nice?"
>>
No. 69566 ID: dda9dd

>>69565
But a witty retort 'would' be a rather elven thing to do while extricating oneself from her.
>>
No. 69581 ID: 1d375b

A little biting is just foreplay. We wont me much of a adventurer if we back down from every challenge.
>>
No. 69606 ID: c0f3bf

Mess with HER head, tell her that you're not in the mood anyway and get off her.
>>
No. 70056 ID: 4ad198

Oh just kiss her already. Seducing is part of adventuring.
>>
No. 70057 ID: 2cbe3e

>>69549

This, then tell her you're going to ignite her flames of passion as well.

Now get down there and eat some Goblin carpet.
>>
No. 70058 ID: 476456

now bite HER!
>>
No. 70059 ID: f29e42

>>70058
How? she doesnt even have a nose.
>>
No. 70063 ID: 2cbe3e

>>70059

She does have tits though.
>>
No. 70064 ID: 9d07d9

>>70063

And ears.
>>
No. 70071 ID: ebcc27

Oooh, that sounds like a plan. Nibble her ears.
>>
No. 70399 ID: 9eca0f

tgchan: board-based Rape Playing Games.
>>
No. 70403 ID: 43d730

>>70399
That's what happens with no Nimi. ;_;
>>
No. 70498 ID: 7e4808

I was hoping she'd agree to it.
>>
No. 70875 ID: b1e366
File 12570251188.png - (118.17KB , 1024x768 , 36.png )
70875

>Nibble her ear

It seems to be quite a sensitive spot. She has begun panting and moani... What was I doing again?
>>
No. 70876 ID: 43d730

>>70875
Apparently engaging in very rough foreplay.
Weren't you killan some giant cockroaches?
>>
No. 70877 ID: 1d8589

>>70875

Stick yer dick in her.

Nibble the other ear.
>>
No. 70880 ID: 15f6d6

Lick her eye.
>>
No. 70883 ID: 8198df

>>70875
>What was I doing again?

You are fucking a filthy vermin.
>>
No. 70891 ID: 9c02db

>>70877
this
>>
No. 70914 ID: 5a9e00

Yeah, I think you're trying to make a halfelf or something. This certainly seems the right way of doing it.
>>
No. 70938 ID: 9891a9

>>70877
>>70883
>>70891
>>70914

NO, NO, NO. HAVE YOU ALL LOST SIGHT OF OUR GLORIOUS PLAN? We are making her WANT to fuck the elf, but when the time comes to actually DO IT, he will stop and stand up as though nothing happened! We are blueballing her harder than any living creature has been before!
>>
No. 70940 ID: 632862

>>70875
You're making her all hot and bothered then leaving her hanging.

Perfect revenge.
>>
No. 70968 ID: 16fd20

Screw revenge, she saved your life, repay her with the best dickings she's ever had.

On with the nibbling and groping! Perhaps add some kissing!
>>
No. 70973 ID: dda9dd

>>70968
Son, we are an elf and dickery is what elves are best at... thus blueballen her.

This will be a long a slow process but in the end she will rip our armor off barehanded, just to get a taste. You will get what you want.. all in good time.
>>
No. 71039 ID: 16fd20

We could be some kind of Drizzt of the elves, replacing dickery with dickings!
>>
No. 71254 ID: b1e366
File 125710774478.png - (103.97KB , 1024x768 , 37.png )
71254

>Blueball (or female equivalent)

"Terribly sorry, I seem to have gotten carried away there. I will stop immediately."

Haha! The look of disappointment on her face is as clear in this darkness as though we were in the midday sun. Her little game has most certainly backfired.
>>
No. 71255 ID: 43d730

>>71254
Wink, get dressed.
Make small talk about giant roaches.
>>
No. 71256 ID: 9891a9

>>71254
Perfectly executed. Now ask where that roach got to.
>>
No. 71258 ID: 3c4cca

>>71254
Now search for the cockroach and try to hide your erection.
>>
No. 71261 ID: dda9dd

>>71254
Myess, mnyess, all according to Jrbifelter.

Let us sally forth, and continue our quest!
>>
No. 71262 ID: a7d0dd

Stock yer dick in her.
>>
No. 71263 ID: 12f282

Get dressed and go looking for that roach.
Tell her she's welcome to come along if she wants.
>>
No. 71270 ID: 5ba271

>>71262
Stock yor dock on hor
>>
No. 71273 ID: 5a9e00

You sir, are an elven troll god amungst small goblin women.
>>
No. 71284 ID: f4906e

Way to treat somebody who maybe saved your life. Also i guess you're gonna get blueballed too. Unless you're gay. Going for all the elf stereotypes, are we?
>>
No. 71352 ID: b1e366
File 12571212204.png - (87.64KB , 1024x768 , 38.png )
71352

Koz: I'm sorry, but you're not done yet. I would know if you were because I wouldn't be as totally pissed off as I am right now! Now keep going and do a good job or I swear to the Gods I'll rip your dick off and shove it up your uptight, tree-hugging ass for the aggravation you caused! ARGH!

Oh my... She seems irate.
>>
No. 71354 ID: c0f3bf

Sexual Bipolarity. Grope her again.
>>
No. 71355 ID: 9891a9

>>71352
"Maybe later, cutey. Right now, there's a bug to exterminate."
>>
No. 71356 ID: dda9dd

>>71352
Now, now, I think you had best wait till you've decided not to play the troll egh? Besides I have work to do.
>>
No. 71357 ID: abb30a

Eat her. Literally.
>>
No. 71359 ID: 632862

>>71352
Tell her to calm the hell down, and think about what she just did to you a short while ago. You're trying to teach her a lesson in morality.
>>
No. 71360 ID: dda9dd

Don't forget, you can just stand up now, lifting her of the ground so she cant use here strength to leverage you around, perhaps tuck her under one arm?
>>
No. 71361 ID: 476456

"Uptight? Who're you calling uptight? >:/"
>>
No. 71362 ID: f4906e

Say "Now we're even" then get back to "work".
>>
No. 71363 ID: 12f282

Tell her she'll have to wait until you've finished your OTHER responsibilities, and then do this >>71360
>>
No. 71366 ID: 4d3daa

"I'll do w/e kind of job you want, after we kill that bug."
>>
No. 71379 ID: 276781

>>71359
>morality
Methinks you forget what gods the goblins worship.

>>71352
You'd be happy to, but not right here. Who knows when that roach monster could come back - and it would be so messy if it was mid-coitus.
Stress how messy and unpleasant it would be for the two of you to be interrupted by monster.
>>
No. 71420 ID: 1afd58

>>71352
Well at least *one* of us isn't loose.
>>
No. 71499 ID: b1e366
File 125713828458.png - (109.91KB , 1024x768 , 39.png )
71499

>Stress how messy and unpleasant it would be for the two of you to be interrupted by monster.

Koz: "But I killed that on the way in... It's not like it's something hard to deal with. You'd have to be some kind of flailing moron to have problems with that thing. You suuuuuuuck!"
>>
No. 71500 ID: 476456

"And you want to bone me? Who's the crazy one here?!"
>>
No. 71502 ID: dda9dd

>>71499
Wait.. what kind of cave is this anyhow? Who the hell lives here? I mean aside from those Kobalds, what were you doing here?
>>
No. 71503 ID: 276781

>>71499
Feel defeated for a bit.
Ask her if there's somewhere more comfortable nearby that she'd like to do it.

Maybe she'll invite you back to her tower.
>>
No. 71507 ID: 9c02db

You cant just do it on the cold hard floor, do this >>71503
>>
No. 71518 ID: 0d1fe9

>>71499
Damn it TGchan we knew the monster was gone and now you've ruined it.
Tell her dealing with even easy monsters is awkward during sex and since it's gone you can now proceed to make malformed halfbreed babies. Start off by showing her how you can "suck".
I want porn DAMNIT!
>>
No. 71519 ID: 43d730

>>71499
Look crushed.
Really turn on the puppy eyes.
>>
No. 71523 ID: f4963f

>>71507
>You can't just do it on the hard, cold floor
Hell yes you can!
>>
No. 71527 ID: 59b9d2

Ask her what the monster looked like. Tell her the one you fought didn't look anything like it. What you fought was definitely much scarier. In fact, you're pretty sure you saw gills.
>>
No. 71528 ID: 197650

JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
No. 71572 ID: af3e6d

>>71499
Now it's time to be too depressed to perform for her.
>>
No. 71577 ID: 12f282

>>71499
>You suuuuuuuck!"

>GET DEPRESSED
>LOSE BONER
>>
No. 71578 ID: 60c09f

>>71499
"And you blow."
>>
No. 71580 ID: 6f9072

"But it's my first day!"

And get back to work goddamnit. You fail at fighting, maybe you won't at seducing.
>>
No. 71581 ID: 9d41ab

Tell her you're a lover, not a fighter.
>>
No. 71601 ID: 632862

>>71519
I'm gonna go with this idea.
>>
No. 71608 ID: 476456

alternatively suck on her..eartips!
>>
No. 71791 ID: b1e366
File 125721921448.png - (24.39KB , 1024x768 , 40.png )
71791

>>71577
>>71572
>>71519
>>71601

It's easy to look miserable when you actually are. I can't even deal with one pathetic monster and now a goblin is mocking me. This is terrible. I'll never live it down.

"Gonna cry like a baby, elfy? I hear elves like to do that. Like babies..."
>>
No. 71795 ID: c0f3bf

Prove to Koz you're strong! PUSH HER DOWN AND MAKE SWEET LOVE TO HER!
>>
No. 71796 ID: 836378

...Ravage her. Monsters and pity be damned.
>>
No. 71797 ID: 632862

>>71791
Okay she's not going to try to kill or sex you up, now. The situation has stabilized. So hold back your tears and get up, get dressed and prepare to further explore the dungeon.
>>
No. 71798 ID: e3f578

What's that scar under her blouse?
>>
No. 71799 ID: f21281

>>71791
Yesss...I can feel your anger...it gives you focus!

Now, strike her down, ravash her like no elfin man has ever ravashed before, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete, my young apprentice.
>>
No. 71800 ID: dda9dd

>>71791
She is baiting you... don't give in.
Show her there is more to strength than the physical, there is also the internal.

We are an elf, hard as diamond, and sharp as glass.

Sexing her at this impasse would only make us sub-servant to her, we can tolerate and perhaps love an equal, but shall have no mortal master.
>>
No. 71802 ID: a7ef8c

make sure that paper sticking out from her blouse isn't a a contract of assassination to kill you.
>>
No. 71805 ID: 12f282

>>71791
...okay, enough is enough.
Kiss her, knock her over backwards and give her hot dickings the likes of which she has never had before!
Then when you're done you can say you're no longer in her debt.
>>
No. 71806 ID: dda9dd

>>71802
I somehow think she could have already done so if she was an assassin.
>>
No. 71817 ID: c0f3bf

Alright then, tell her she's right, and that you should go looking for chances to prove yourself!
>>
No. 71821 ID: 276781

>>71791
"Brave words from a creature who would rather kill an elf than kiss one!"
Say this. Nothing can go wrong.
>>
No. 71829 ID: 0d1fe9

>>71791
Get distracted from melancholy by boobs, grope the boobs.
>>
No. 71834 ID: 0d1fe9

>>71791
Get distracted from melancholy by boobs, grope the boobs.
>>
No. 71835 ID: dda9dd

>>71791
Wait.. she likes babies... is she a pedo? A childsnatcher!
>>
No. 71850 ID: b1e366
File 125722647059.png - (23.44KB , 1024x768 , 41.png )
71850

I keep having this impulse to jump on the goblin. It's strange. The size difference also makes this very awkward...

"Kyaaaaa!~ Will you make up your damn mind!?"
>>
No. 71851 ID: c0f3bf

Make up YOUR damn mind, I thought YOU wanted this?
>>
No. 71853 ID: 9c73f3

>>71850
OK, so J-J-JAM IT IN
>>
No. 71856 ID: 12f282

>>71850
STICK your DICK in HER.
>>
No. 71859 ID: 632862

>>71850
Maybe it's because you get turned on when someone insults you. Get her to say mean things to you while you grope her.
>>
No. 71862 ID: 276781

>>71850
Stare into her eyes with serious face.
"Only if you make yours up first."
>>
No. 71865 ID: 632862

>>71862
Actually I'm gonna change my vote to go along with this line of action.
>>
No. 72007 ID: 0d1fe9

>>71850
MAKE MUTANT HALFBREED BABBY! Don't try and go to fast or you'll miss, slowly guide it in until the tip has entered, nibble her ears to get her in the mood and for the vagina to lubricate itself and then THRUST! Try and keep one hand on a braced posistion to help keep balance and to allow for stronger thrusts, keep other on an erogenous zone such as the boob, thigh or clitoris (Or the goblin equivalents). If the size difference means it's difficult for the non bracing hand to reach aforementioned areas, use both to brace and nibble ears instead. Because you are certainly larger than a goblin male you should be able to adequately bring her into orgasm within 5mins, even for a pansy elf this should be no feat of endurance.
>>
No. 72009 ID: 0d1fe9

>>72007
Addendum, remove pants first.
>>
No. 72022 ID: 9c02db

>>72007
i hate you so much
but i agree
>>
No. 72025 ID: 5fccda

>>71862
This I second this motion.
>>
No. 72031 ID: abb3f5

Stick it in her pooper, but don't enjoy it.
>>
No. 72032 ID: 8cf866

You suddenly feel very dirty for coming so near to this creature without shedding its blood.
>>
No. 72033 ID: dda9dd

Dammit Zapave!...

Apparently the other voices just aren't going to let you leave without satisfying their own carnal lusts and foolish pride...

But that's what you get for listening for voices in your head that you picked up inside an evil cave.
>>
No. 72034 ID: 1afd58

Don't waste time on making it good for her. She plainly wants it. Just jam it in, move it focusing on your own pleasure, and ejaculate inside.

It's just casual sex man, geez.
>>
No. 72035 ID: 5a9e00

Remove pants
Read Tom
Hug Note.
>>
No. 72036 ID: 782523

>>72007
Well i'd mostly agree except to keeping it to 5 min. What are they gonna think of elves then?
>>
No. 72037 ID: 9c73f3

>>72034
Nah, we should give it to her good, it's more fun that way.
>>
No. 72270 ID: b1e366
File 125731467866.png - (19.31KB , 1024x768 , 42.png )
72270

Alright, wait... Goblins and Elves hate each other. Hating goblins is the only thing we agree on with the dwarves.

I don't think either of us has the nerve to actually... stick it in.
>>
No. 72273 ID: 476456

You're holding eachother naked. I think that ship has sailed in the eyes of other elves.
>>
No. 72274 ID: 43d730

>>72270
Then just cuddle.
If it goes on long enough, you might end up seeing her as a woman first and a goblin second.
>>
No. 72275 ID: 632862

>>72270
Awkwardly get dressed and explore the dungeon further, now that sex has been essentially ruled out (for now).
>>
No. 72277 ID: dda9dd

Just cuddle for now... you two hardly know eachother. Talk, learn about each-other, do not leap blindly where angels fear to tread (that's what got you bleeding out on a floor in the first place!)
>>
No. 72278 ID: 12f282

>>72270
You're in a dark dungeon.
Alone.
Naked in each other's arms.
SCREW YOUR TRADITIONS (and each other)
>>
No. 72280 ID: dda9dd

>>72275
Followed by this I suppose...
>>
No. 72281 ID: 276781

>>72270
It's precisely because your two peoples hate each other that you should take the first step to solving it.
Sure, they worship the dark gods and they're kind of small, but they live for a long time just like you elves.

Besides, just think of all the trade options you elves could extend with the goblins. Trading your =Oak Dildos= for their =Obsidian Vibrators= and whatnot? Think of the possible profits!
>>
No. 72287 ID: c0f3bf

>>72274
Cuddle power.
>>
No. 72294 ID: f4963f
File 125731602866.jpg - (29.00KB , 581x581 , nike-just-do-it.jpg )
72294

>>72270
>>
No. 72302 ID: 12fc66

>>72270
You can do a lot of things to each other that don't involve insertion.
Be more creative!
>>
No. 72303 ID: 4d3daa

Something I heard about the gays. Sex only works when one is a dominating type and the other is a submissive type. If say you have 2 dominating types or two submissive types it's just awkward. HOWEVER, in the 2 latter scenarios oral works. The same should apply here.

TLDR: Go down on her.
>>
No. 72317 ID: 197650

Well FUCK the other elves and FUCK the dorfs.
Are you an individual or some mindless drone controlled by some pointless hatred toward a race you don't really know anything about?
>>
No. 72322 ID: 5a9e00

Then just... hold her... for a little while longer...
>>
No. 72323 ID: 5696d4
File 125733663014.jpg - (11.67KB , 268x273 , packro.jpg )
72323

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE!
Take this.
>>
No. 72324 ID: b1e366
File 125733740552.png - (6.62KB , 1024x768 , 43.png )
72324

I'll just... ugh... ever so slightly...
>>
No. 72325 ID: bd2eec

>>72324
Zepave, you fucking pedophile, she's only eleven!
>>
No. 72326 ID: 1afd58

>>72324
J-J-J-JAM IT IN
>>
No. 72332 ID: 85f3c9

>>72324
Good! Now thrust with all your elven might!
>>
No. 72334 ID: 426169

Give into your lust.
Trust your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
No. 72358 ID: 3c9ddf

Good job, this is the first step towards improved goblin-elf relations. Now you can disagree with dorfs about everything.
>>
No. 72367 ID: dda9dd

>>72324
That is, not at all like cuddling.
>>
No. 72372 ID: 43d730

>>72324
Look at her face first.
>>
No. 72407 ID: 9d41ab

Surely even the penis of an elf can pierce her hymen.
>>
No. 72417 ID: 1afd58

>>72372
Don't just look into her face though.

Stare, wide eyed, at her. Mouth agape, eyes blank and wide, staring as you slowly penetrate.

Don't blink the entire time you sex her, breathing wetly through your gaping maw.

Horrifying sex is the best kind.
>>
No. 72455 ID: 836378

>>72417

This is terrifying.
>>
No. 72466 ID: 59fd60
File 125737216130.jpg - (77.87KB , 600x750 , lovecraftwouldmakethisfaceduringsex_1.jpg )
72466

>>72417
>>
No. 72481 ID: 9d07d9

>>72324

in b4 that's her navel or something silly like that
>>
No. 72511 ID: 59b9d2

>>72417
Don't forget to shout "NO ONE MUST EVER KNOW" as you orgasm.
>>
No. 72512 ID: dda9dd

>>72417
>>72511
How about, not.
>>
No. 72740 ID: b1e366
File 125741111069.png - (18.51KB , 1024x768 , 44.png )
72740

"Ah... I didn't think you had the guts..."

'I will have you know I have plenty of gu- Ngh... -ts.'
>>
No. 72743 ID: 632862

>>72740
Stimulate her ear again. She seemed to like that.
>>
No. 72747 ID: a21815

>>72740
Lick your thumb and stick it in her ear hole. Goblins love that shit, trust me on that one.
>>
No. 72748 ID: 15f6d6

Lick her eye
>>
No. 72749 ID: 1afd58

>>72740
How is it man?

I've heard once you go gobbo, that's it for your knobbo.

Might want to make sure she isn't planning to kill you.
>>
No. 72750 ID: 0d1fe9

>>72740
Nibble her ear.
>>
No. 72753 ID: dda9dd
File 125742789224.jpg - (458.75KB , 850x1002 , Zapave Dun Wut?.jpg )
72753

>>72740
Zepave Cilithiliri, Your actions bring great shame to your eldars. Behold the gaze of their judgment... and some moderate amusement.
>>
No. 72762 ID: 9c73f3

She may be short but she has some nice large titties. Give it to her good.
>>
No. 72763 ID: 12f282

>>72740
Lean over and kiss her, that'll stop her from making any more snarky comments.
>>
No. 72764 ID: 276781

>>72763
I'll second this. Cut her snark by occupying her mouth.
>>
No. 72766 ID: c222b8

>>72763
Do it. Then nibble her ears too.
>>
No. 72776 ID: 2cbe3e

You know what'll shut her up? Slamfucking that Goblin. Really put the spurs to her.
>>
No. 72815 ID: 1227c1

Be Romantic.
>>
No. 72828 ID: af3e6d

>>72740
Be
Aggressive
B
E
Aggressive.
>>
No. 72897 ID: b1e366
File 125748155067.png - (19.71KB , 1024x768 , 45.png )
72897

>>72748
"Ew... Gross! Elf drool!"
>>
No. 72898 ID: c0f3bf

What's wrong with elf drool? Oh well, try an ear massage, those still seem like a potent area.
>>
No. 72900 ID: dda9dd

May as well get some rhythm going, just remember to pace yourself and give twice as much as you take.

If your going to shame Elven-kind then your going to to it well dammit!
>>
No. 72906 ID: 1afd58

>>72897
You'd better not pull out, you coward.

Knock her up with your passion.
>>
No. 72908 ID: 632862

Fade to black so we can explore the cave.
>>
No. 72909 ID: 9e9b47

>>72897

Nibble her ear as you do this suggestion: >>72776
>>
No. 73014 ID: 0d1fe9

>>72909
And grope a tit as well.
>>
No. 73649 ID: f78140

pee in her asshole
>>
No. 73849 ID: 8bd99f

Pull out and slam it in her asshole. If she complains tell her that's how elves do it
>>
No. 73930 ID: b1e366
File 125764536999.png - (20.62KB , 1024x768 , 46.png )
73930

>>72762
>>72776
>>72828

I lay her down on my cloak and take the initiative. She quickly loses the capacity for snide remarks or any speech at all. She quickly reaches her peak and I follow soon after...
>>
No. 73932 ID: 43d730

>>73930
Now, cuddle, and stay awake to see if she wants another round.
This is of vital importance.
>>
No. 73933 ID: b1e366
File 125764548294.png - (18.96KB , 1024x768 , 47.png )
73933

Suddenly the realization washes over me and I can't help but wonder... What did I just do!?
>>
No. 73934 ID: 0d09cb

>>73930
>She quickly reaches her peak and I follow soon after...

You two are pathetic.

Cuddle, I guess.
>>
No. 73937 ID: b1e366
File 12576455684.png - (20.47KB , 785x523 , 48.png )
73937

"Hey, Loverboy... Ready for round two?"

AAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!~
>>
No. 73938 ID: f21281

>>73933
Something awesome.
>>
No. 73939 ID: f4963f

>>73933
>what did I just do?

Entertained a bunch of neckbeard voyeurs. :Dc

But seriously, just cuddle.
>>
No. 73940 ID: 0d09cb

>>73933
You just made sweet love to a hot chick, something men of your race rarely accomplish.

Suck it up, hairdresser! This is a time for celebration.
>>
No. 73941 ID: dda9dd

>>73933
I warned you...

Guess your a renegade now. Anybody going to come looking for you when you don't come back?
>>
No. 73946 ID: f882cd

9 months later...
>>
No. 73950 ID: 0d09cb

See, if you were human, you wouldn't have these hangups about it.
>>
No. 74177 ID: 987386

>What did I just do?

A female goblin.

Weren't you paying attention?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password