[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 600922)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141556013953.png - (14.23KB , 900x800 , panties1.png )
600922 No. 600922 ID: 0eaf76

You're probably wondering why I'm standing in the middle of nowhere. With panties on my head. With a raging boner. With only my pajamas on.
Expand all images
>>
No. 600924 ID: 07a835

Did an angry sorceress teleport you?
>>
No. 600927 ID: dd8e0b

Obviously, it's the result of a dumb bet gone wrong. It always it.
>>
No. 600928 ID: 640534

who do the panties belong to?
>>
No. 600929 ID: 8794eb

Because a dare turned into a misunderstanding which escalated into a fight which ended in a car chase into the desert continually losing clothing all the while and then a showdown commenced and grappling ensued which lead to groping and pleasure but your foe died of a heart attack halfway through and now you realized this is your fetish.

Also I bet your car is out of gas.

How much of this is correct?
>>
No. 600930 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556089176.png - (21.00KB , 900x800 , 2.png )
600930

Well, it’s a long story. I guess you could say I lost a bet. A bet that claimed that I wouldn’t be able to steal a girl’s panties and wear it on my head. Of course, I told him I could do it...so I did it. And now I’m here. I have no idea where here is anyways. It’s like I teleported here… I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch rabbit.

>>600928

It's not like I was going to steal a STRANGER'S PANTIES. So I just...sneaked into my sister's room and...took one.
>>
No. 600931 ID: 2f2fc2

>>600930

Are you a wizard?
>>
No. 600932 ID: dd8e0b

>It's not like I was going to steal a STRANGER'S PANTIES. So I just...sneaked into my sister's room and...took one.
Yes, because wearing your sister's panties on your head is so much less creepy.
>>
No. 600934 ID: 53f127

Inventory
>>
No. 600935 ID: 6e79d4

and now you look like an idiot. Stop looking like an idiot before someone sees you and realizes you're an idiot.
>>
No. 600936 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556164397.png - (18.24KB , 900x800 , 3.png )
600936

>>600932

SHUT UP! It was a stupid dare and I wanted to win!!! It was HIS IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
>>
No. 600937 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556165167.png - (13.87KB , 900x800 , 4.png )
600937

Anyways, now I’m stuck in this...weird place...and I don’t know what’s going on!

>>Inventory

Currently I have: 1 Pair of Panties, Pajamas, 1 Boner, and my own Boxers.
>>
No. 600939 ID: 26a329

Jack off to get rid of that boner
>>
No. 600940 ID: dd8e0b

...how the heck did you end up in magical bubble land.

Well, if putting panties on your head got you here, maybe doing the opposite will get you out. Things to try: removing panties from your head. Wearing boxes on your head. Wearing panties on your... not your head.
>>
No. 600943 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556235976.png - (13.98KB , 900x800 , 5.png )
600943

>Jack off.

Might as well get rid of this boner...it's distracting.
>>
No. 600944 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556237015.png - (18.56KB , 900x800 , 6.png )
600944

fapfapfapfap
>>
No. 600945 ID: 6e79d4

SOMEONE SAW YOU LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT

NOW YOU FUCKED UP
>>
No. 600950 ID: 07a835

>>600944
Shades mouse is watching you masturbate. While wearing your sister's panties on your head.

Why are they still on your head?
>>
No. 600951 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556381140.png - (18.46KB , 900x800 , 7.png )
600951

>>600945

What? No one's here...there's no one--
>>
No. 600953 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556382095.png - (20.80KB , 900x800 , 8.png )
600953

JESUS CHRIST!!!!
>>
No. 600954 ID: dd8e0b

So... who is that? I hope that's not your sister.
>>
No. 600957 ID: e7d46b

Demand to know who he/she is
>>
No. 600961 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556491592.png - (23.87KB , 900x800 , 9.png )
600961

Ah shit I came all over myself!

"YES! Scream for me more!"

>"What's your problem lady?! AND WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Ahh it's been so long since I've seen someone with a fresh set of panties for me!"

>"...Excuse you?"

The chinchilla lady snatched the pair of panties off of my head, and put it to her nose, sniffing.

>"OH MY GOD. WHO ARE YOU."

"My name is Pantsu! I rule this universe!"

>"...Is this a joke?"

"No it's real! In this realm, panties rule the world! They're valuable!"

>"..."
>>
No. 600962 ID: dd8e0b

>In this realm, panties rule the world! They're valuable!
...if they're so valuable, why should I let you take that pair.
>>
No. 600963 ID: 287362

Ignore dong hanging out of your pants, Ask why you're here and how to get out
>>
No. 600966 ID: 0eaf76
File 141556567134.png - (23.27KB , 900x800 , 10.png )
600966

>>600962

"BECAUSE I AM GOD."

>"Ugh, well where the hell am I, and why am I here?!"

"Isn't it obvious?! It's because you took that pair of panties and put it atop your head! Anyone who performs this ritual is transported here, to The Panty Drawer!"

>"...what the hell did I smoke."

"What's your name? Code name? Alias? Nickname? Superhero name?"

>Insert name.
>>
No. 600968 ID: 53f127

Your superhero name is Captain Panties
>>
No. 600972 ID: d1401a

name: woof
superhero name: >>600968
>>
No. 600974 ID: 07a835

>>600966
The Underwarrior.
>>
No. 600975 ID: dd8e0b

>The Panty Drawer!
It doesn't look much like a drawer, and I don't see many panties. Why is everything bubbles?

>>600974
Yesss.

Your normal name is Ron, though.
>>
No. 600977 ID: 6e79d4

Robert Carver, 'Curve Ball', John Cook, Robbie, 'The Red Stripe'.
>>
No. 600984 ID: b8ceae

>>600966
"Goddesslayer. My mission is to lay goddesses."
>>
No. 600987 ID: bb78f2

>>600974
This will do. The Underwarrior.

Hey man...
I know this is a sensitive topic, but did putting on your sister's panties give you a boner? Shouldn't that have killed it alone?

Well, what were you thinking about while you enjoyed yourself, and did getting caught finish it for you? Just curious, and a little concerned.

Ask her if you can have something in exchange for the panties, at least.
Does mens panties also contain power? How about boyshorts? Boxers? Thongs? Bras? Kneesocks?
>>
No. 600988 ID: bb78f2

I also like ron as a normal name.

Ronald Black, The Underwarrior.
>>
No. 600999 ID: 0eaf76
File 141557390565.png - (14.92KB , 900x800 , 11.png )
600999

>Why boner for sister.

It was more so the thought of actually having panties that caused the boner. I actually hate my sister...but that's besides the point.

>Did being caught cause you to ejaculate?

I think we're getting off-track. Let's try and bring this back to the main concern here. The fact that I'm trapped in a different dimension.
>>
No. 601000 ID: 0eaf76
File 141557391346.png - (16.41KB , 900x800 , 12.png )
601000

>The Underwarrior, Real name: Ronald Black.

“WOW! What a cool superhero name! I wish I was that creative…”

>”Hey, do you think I could at least get anything in exchange for the panties?”

“Of course...divine godhood.”

>”Eh?”

“Everyone who completes the panties ritual is signed up for a quest. The potential to take me down and become the Pantsu GOD.”

>”...You’re joking.”

“I don’t joke! All you have to do is steal panties! That’s all there is to it! The panties will give you strength to overcome battles and tests that will ultimately lead you to facing ME.”

>”Do other types of undergarments work?”

“NO! Only panties! Do you see any Men’s boxers with cute hearts and strawberries on them?”

>”Well actually--”

“Don’t answer that.”
>>
No. 601002 ID: 2ec61a

you meant like, cute frilly bloomers.
>>
No. 601003 ID: 2f2fc2

bet the chinchilla was once a man and he's trying to pass off the buck
>>
No. 601005 ID: 07a835

>>601000
Wait, how can a dude be god of pantsu? Will beating her turn you into a girl? What are the responsibilities of the Pantsu God?

Barring any complications this seems like a fun quest. It also seems like it'd snowball pretty fast- as you gain panties it'll be easier to steal them.
>>
No. 601007 ID: d90668

So you are going to have to sell me on this panty god thing.

I mean is there more to the job other than looking fabulous while floating around a orb dimension and leering at people fapping?
>>
No. 601011 ID: bb78f2

...
so no boyshorts or thongs?
Goddamn.

So... do you get superpowers for getting panty's, so it's easier? Are some panties better than others to get?
...
Is she a girl, or a boy? Just double checking. I'm guessing she took down the last panty god and well, a girl that steals panty's and put them on her head is a rare thing. Just wondering about her origin story.
>>
No. 601013 ID: 53f127

Panty god? Sign me up!
>>
No. 601015 ID: 0eaf76
File 141557687705.png - (24.41KB , 900x800 , 13.png )
601015

>”Will defeating you turn me into a girl? Just asking…”

“Nah, I was just a really perverted homosexual. Naturally I would try and steal panties.”

>”Ok, well, what does the “panty God” even do? What responsibilities do I have?

“Easy. You get to do whatever you want. You can go back to your own world and do whatever. Steal panties, surround yourself in beautiful women, conjure a nice house and a picket fence...you’re practically immortal. At least, until someone else takes you down. Then you go to Panty Heaven, living out practically the same life...just, with less power ya know.”

>”Right...and uh, what do you get exactly when you steal panties? Is there a catch or something?”

“Of course. Each pair of panties feeds into your power level. The more powerful you are, the more likely you are to defeat enemies along the way! Also, the harder it is to get the panties, the more powerful the panties are!”

>”What’s my power level right now?”

“About...5.”

>”What?!”

“You stole your sister’s panties from the laundry. Anyone can do that…”

>”W-Well…”

“You’ll be teleported back to your own world. Every 3 days a new enemy or test will be presented to you. If you succeed, you’ll be one step closer to defeating ME! DO YOU ACCEPT THIS QUEST?!”
>>
No. 601016 ID: bb78f2

We don't want to kill you, is there a non-lethal way to become the panty god?
To be fair, just having regular powers and strength would be great.
Can't we rule together?
>>
No. 601017 ID: dd8e0b

...what happens if we fail in one of these tests that happens every few days? Or if we get defeated by you when we challenge you?
>>
No. 601018 ID: 07a835

>>601015
ACCEPT!
>>
No. 601019 ID: f99558

>DO YOU ACCEPT THIS QUEST?!

You bet your ass i do!!!
>>
No. 601022 ID: 0eaf76
File 141558058705.png - (25.88KB , 900x800 , 14.png )
601022

>”Yea! I accept! But wait, what happens if I--”

“SO BE IT. SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE!”

WOOOOSH
>>
No. 601023 ID: 0eaf76
File 141558059429.png - (20.39KB , 900x800 , 15.png )
601023

Ack! Oh, hey I’m back in my world. In my sister’s bedroom.

>Your sister opens up her door, seeing you lying on the ground.

:pantysis: “What the hell are you doing.”

>”Uh, you know just chilling?”

:pantysis: “Get the hell out of my room.

>You have been kicked out of your sister’s room.
>>
No. 601024 ID: 0eaf76
File 141558060471.png - (16.74KB , 900x800 , 16.png )
601024

>What do?
>>
No. 601025 ID: d90668

You have to go steal more panties so you can be prepared for the fights ahead!

So what options can you think of for panty pilfering?
>>
No. 601027 ID: 53f127

Man, just go buy a bunch of panties. You'll get some funny looks but what's that compared to godhood?
Panty goddess obviously never heard of Victoria's Secret.
>>
No. 601028 ID: f99558

>>601027
there is no point if they are not owned by anybody... those panties have no soul.

in the meantime tell more about yourself.
>>
No. 601029 ID: dd8e0b

Go clean off all that jizz you jizzed all over yourself, earlier. And be glad your dick wasn't still out when your sister showed up.

Also, consider that you may have been hallucinating.
>>
No. 601030 ID: bb78f2

>>601023
Senpai noticed you!
Congratulations.
Now, TO THE DEPARTMENT STORE.

They should be a level slightly higher than five, since you have to buy the panties publicly! But maybe that's recompensed by the number you can buy at a time...
Create an online dating account. TO get a girlfriend. Girlfriend's panties should be WAY higher.
Threaten your friend to get you HIS sister's panties. or Mom's. Consider seducing friend's family as revenge. They're bunnies, right? Gotta be hot.
Become a jiggalo.

All are options. Which one do you like the best, Ron?
>>
No. 601033 ID: 2ec61a

store is so easy it's basically pointless.
no, next level is to steal the panties your sister is currently wearing!
does she ever wear a skit? perfect time to strike.
>>
No. 601034 ID: 7653f7

Are you forgetting the easier the panties are to get the weaker they are?
>>
No. 601037 ID: 07a835

>>601024
Know of any female neighbors? Scope out their houses.
>>
No. 601040 ID: e31ca1

>>601030
Do you really think buying panties counts as stealing them? No, you need to do this... Go to an expensive lingere store, collect several pairs (inconspicuously (that may be easier said than done)) and then buy a pair of 'seed' panties, and walk out with the others on your body! I bet it won't be as good as stealing used ones, though, in terms of power levels...
>>
No. 601057 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559020411.png - (13.91KB , 900x800 , 17.png )
601057

>More info about yourself.

I guess I should tell you guys more about who I am. My name's Ronald Black, or...y'know, the Underwarrior. I'm 19 years old, taking a year off for college...uh, I live with my parents and my sister. I have a job at the local coffee shop, Starbox. I'm kind of a pervert. Even though I'm a virgin. Girls don't...really like me.

>Think of ways to get panties.

I feel like buying panties won't really do much for me. While it's kind of embarrassing, it's not really that difficult to go down to my local panties shop.
>>
No. 601058 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559021784.png - (30.18KB , 900x800 , 18.png )
601058

>Friend's family.

That's kind of...messed up. While I will admit his sisters ARE really hot, I don't really feel like sneaking into his house to take them...though...it might work. First I'll just go to the store to see if I can find any prime panty stealing opportunities.
>>
No. 601059 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559022826.png - (33.49KB , 900x800 , 19.png )
601059

>You go to the department store after putting on clothes and cleaning up.

Ok, so, this place is packed with women...not a lot particularly around my age range, but whatever. See if I can't scout out any girls.
>>
No. 601060 ID: 83b81a

>>601059

Does shoplifting count? If so, try to smuggle some under your shirt or whatever.
>>
No. 601061 ID: f99558

lock on the deer girl... she looks nice.
observe her for now.
>>
No. 601063 ID: 330ce5

Any men's closes? If so you can pretend to try something on in the dressing room and actual search for panties in their! Because buying panties is weak, you want to be weak?
>>
No. 601064 ID: dd8e0b

>Friend's family.
That would be fitting payback for this nonsense.

>>601059
...okay there are people everywhere. You're not going to steal from anyone without being seen, there are probably security cameras, and how do you know where they hide security strips on panties, it's not like you ever bought any before.
>>
No. 601066 ID: df3cd4

How are you supposed to scope out panties to steal when you can't even see them? Get on the floor and do some recon. There's gotta be choice panties somewhere under all those skirts.
>>
No. 601067 ID: bb78f2

Well, there's plenty.
Worried about them feeling violated, unfortunately.

Check the changing rooms. Might be panties in there some girl left behind. A step up in difficulty from your sisters, at least.
I just realized we don't really know HOW to collect them. Do we have to put each one on our head? Is having them enough? Do we need them for a set amount of time if having them is enough?
>>
No. 601069 ID: 07a835

Hmmm... The more I think about it, the more I think this is the absolute worst place to try to steal panties from ladies. There are security cameras. Lots of people. No owned panties just lying around.

You'd have to sneak into the women's changing room while someone is trying on panties for some reason, and reach in and grab their old pair.

Start browsing the women's clothing section I guess. If you spot a woman heading into the changing room after buying undergarments, then you have a chance.
>>
No. 601072 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559222197.png - (22.90KB , 900x800 , 20.png )
601072

>Changing rooms.

Would a girl leave their panties in the changing room? I think a girl would notice if they're totally butt naked.

>Deer girl.

Hmm, she does look really pretty, and kinda young enough to suit my tastes. I don't wanna see some old lady's bloomers!

>Crawl under clothing rack and look up skirt.

Yeah! She's right next to the rack! If I can just...squeeze under here...I don't think anyone's noticing me, heheh.
>>
No. 601073 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559222963.png - (22.27KB , 900x800 , 21.png )
601073

WOAH! What cute panties! But...how the hell am I going to get them.
>>
No. 601074 ID: f99558

ask politely...
>>
No. 601075 ID: df3cd4

You have to defeat a GOD.

You need the most powerful of panties!

YOUR POWER MUST BE MAXIMUM!!

REACH OUT AND GRAB THOSE PANTIES THEN RUN!!!
>>
No. 601078 ID: a19cd5

>>601073
Plan hatching time.
First idea: try and find a way to steer her towards trying on a new pair in the dressing rooms, if she isn't already planning that of course, then use that as our opportunity to snatch them, perhaps using some sort of hook.
We should figure out what we can do currently with our 5 power, too.
>>
No. 601079 ID: dd8e0b

>>601075
Store. Security Cameras. Witnesses.

If we just do a grab and run, we'll end up in jail for assault, or something, and the goddess we're challenging will just laugh. We need a better plan than that!

>>601073
...maybe you need to get her to try on something else?
>>
No. 601080 ID: 07a835

>>601073
The only option I can think of is to pull them off forcefully. But there's a bunch of people around that would stop you, and she might be able to stop you besides. Then you'd get arrested or at least beaten up.

Unless you have some superpowers already that would help here like the ability to just yank panties off of women without having to deal with their legs being in the way, or telekinesis so she can't tell who's doing it, or invisibility so you can't get caught, I don't think we're gonna get anything here.
>>
No. 601081 ID: a19cd5

>>601080
Nah man, that's DEFEATIST talk. The way I see it, we need to get CONTRIVED.
The sillier and more difficult our plot, the more power we reap from our catch, is what I'm taking from this, right?
So if we are playing it too safe, we'll get creamed pretty hard come our first challenge. More so even than when we were in the Panty Drawer.
>>
No. 601085 ID: 83b81a

Seduce her.
>>
No. 601086 ID: bb78f2

>>601072
>Would a girl leave their panties in the changing room? I think a girl would notice if they're totally butt naked.
You would be surprised.

Seduce. It's the only moral and safe way to do it.
Dude, they're right on her. Do you WANT her to be scarred for life? It's a long shot, but you've got to find way to ask girls out ONE DAY, or risk being a creeper for the rest of your life, assuming the tests don't kill you.
>>
No. 601090 ID: a19cd5

>>601086
changing vote to this.
Let's do this, son.
>>
No. 601092 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559567587.png - (26.35KB , 900x800 , 22.png )
601092

>Seduce her.

Oh I'd love to take her out for some wine and a loaf of bread, but right now I'm hiding under a clothing rack so I don't think that'd be very polite. Also...my flirting skills aren't very...flirty. They usually drive girls away, and I'd rather not take that sort of damage to my ego.

>Take it and run.

Ah geez, here we fucking go. I better become the fucking God of the panty world.

>You reach up and tug her down, tearing away her panties as she falls flat on her booty.

:deerpanty: "Ahh!"
>>
No. 601094 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559569160.png - (29.85KB , 900x800 , 23.png )
601094

Shit! She's drawing attention!

:deerpanty: "My, my, you're quite dirty aren't you?"

...What.

>Deer lady spreads her legs.

WHAT.
>>
No. 601095 ID: b8ceae

>>601094
Give her the best lecherous wink you can, and gesture to the dressing rooms.
When she's gone, put the panties on your head to absorb their power.
>>
No. 601096 ID: df3cd4

What? This means these panties aren't worth very much power at all!

Throw the panties back in her face and move to another clothing rack. You need panties with MORE POWER
>>
No. 601097 ID: 83b81a

>>601094

Well... if she's down for it, she's down for it. Who knew seduction would be so easy?

Put the panties in your pocket for now, but continue with this encounter. Don't chicken out, you little bastard. You already stole her panties in public, that's like, WAY more cause for embarrassment than actually having sex with her (possibly later - get her number or something if you can).
>>
No. 601098 ID: a19cd5

>>601096
What, turn away even the SMALLEST power gain? what are you smokin', son. We still stole those panties fair and square, they're worth SOMETHING.
Now let's get to seducing by doing >>601095, only try to make it as dweeby as possible since you are probably terrible at anything else, by your own opinion.
>>
No. 601099 ID: df3cd4

>>601098

Turn her down, throw the panties back and scoff or something. That way she'll hate your guts.

When you steal her panties again later they will be worth even more power
>>
No. 601101 ID: a19cd5

Still against that plan, because if we play our cards right we could get us a partner in crime and start pulling some REAL heists.
>>
No. 601102 ID: df3cd4

>>601101

A partner drags the difficulty down making panties worth LESS power.

Plus if someone else steals panties then they get transported, invited to join the contest, and now you have a new opponent on your quest for panty godhood.
>>
No. 601104 ID: 07a835

>>601094
I think this is due to your Power. ...this could be temporary, you realize. How about you just wink, then crawl out with the panties right in your teeth and help her up. Then ask for her number. You can call her later. If it's NOT temporary, and this is legit, you can totally hook up with her.

Or maybe she'll drag you off to the changing rooms for a fuck in public, if you're lucky.

On the other hand, if this is REALLY temporary, put the panties on your head to escape to the pantyverse.
>>
No. 601107 ID: a19cd5

Well regardless, majority seems to be go for it anyhow, assuming all instances of "dont do it" are you, right?
>>
No. 601110 ID: f99558

well... put panties in your pocket help her up and invite her for a cup of coffee at Starbox.
>>
No. 601111 ID: c773e2

Wink at her, gesture a rendezvous at a changing room, and hide back into the rack to put the panties onto your head.
>>
No. 601112 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559750868.png - (23.18KB , 900x800 , 24.png )
601112

>Seduce her, go to dressing room.

I WAS NOT PLANNING ON LOSING MY VIRGINITY. I mean, hell I want to have sex but...HERE?! OF ALL PLACES?! Are you guys really THAT perverted?!

:deerpanty: "If you just asked I would've given you my panties. You're a real cutie up close."

>"Bububububu."

My attempts at trying to woo her over are coming out as incoherent babbling. A cute girl who's panties are in my hands is rubbing my face.

:deerpanty: "There are dressing rooms here...and deer are known for being quiet animals..."

>"BUBUBUBUBUBU"

DO I FUCK HER? DO I LEAVE HER? HEADS UP, I HAVE A BONER AGAIN, SO THAT'S A PLAYING FACTOR HERE.
>>
No. 601114 ID: b8ceae

>>601112
Sure, go with her. Why not? You got what you want, she gets what she wants. Seems fair.
>>
No. 601115 ID: df3cd4

>>601107

There is that distinct possibility.

Still, all this talk of hitting on her is cutting into panty raiding time. The clock is ticking down, we need more power.

Once you are panty God you will have all the time in the world for sex! You have to get back to work!
>>
No. 601116 ID: 07a835

>>601112
Holy shit dude go for it.

Wait do you have a condom? Does she? No barebacking.
>>
No. 601117 ID: 83b81a

>>601112

If you don't take your chance now, she might not be interested later.

ALSO, if you get utterly creamed by your first adversary, you might even.. *gasp* Die as a vurgen!

But you can walk out of here as a virgin with your sad public boner if you want, dude. It's up to you, Ron.
>>
No. 601118 ID: a19cd5

>>601115
It all depends on what we plan out. The sooner we get him through his first sexual encounter, the sooner he might stop being a complete goober around girls even when they are CLEARLY DOWN FOR IT OH MY GOD JUST NOD AND GO WITH HER
>>
No. 601119 ID: f99558

Nooo TOO FAST ABORT ABORT!!!
You must keep your cool!!! Your goal is to become god damnit! Invite her for a cup of coffee for now.
>>
No. 601120 ID: cfe8e5

>>601112
Okay, complex sentences are out. Tell me you can manage a "Yes". That shouldn't be that hard.
>>
No. 601121 ID: dd8e0b

...do your five points of pant power make you magically persuasive or something?

Go for it. Bang her in the changing room, and trade your virginity for her panties.

The worst thing that could happen is she's lying to horribly humiliate you, but I think this is worth the risk.
>>
No. 601123 ID: defceb

Do it. Put her panties on your head as you near climax so you come and go at the same time.
>>
No. 601124 ID: bb78f2

Dude, if you don't do it, you're going to shoot yourself for not doing it later when you could.
What if you die in the next few days?
Listen man, you've already been caught as a panty stealer and seen by others. People will call the cops on you if you don't play it cool. But, they're too embarresed by witnessing the situation to do anything else. If you pretend to be her boyfriend, they'll shrug it off and act as a bystander and just let it be rather than start up a ruckus themselves.

ROLL WITH IT.
>>
No. 601125 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559900938.png - (25.78KB , 900x800 , 25.png )
601125

>Fuck her, dude.

Holy shit you guys, I'm hyperventilating. What would my Mother think...?

>You nod sheepishly.

:deerpanty: "You can keep them as a souvenir if you want...from the looks of things I might be your first..."

>She leads you to the changing room, ignoring the weird stares you get from the crowd. Your panties are safely stored in your pocket.

>Now safely in locked dressing room.

:deerpanty: "Just a quickie, ok? I got other errands to do~"

She's really a player, isn't she? I'm just praying to Pantsu that she has...OH GOOD SHE HAS CONDOMS...wait, why does she have condoms.

:deerpanty: "Now lemme just...oh my gosh, you're quite excited!"
>>
No. 601127 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559913178.png - (22.13KB , 900x800 , 26.png )
601127

Oh she's getting on top of me. No foreplay? Is this what quickie's are-- OHH MY GOOOOOD.

:deerpanty: "Ahh, you're p-pretty big..."

It's so warm. It's like I'm fucking a fresh set of laundry. No...it's like I'm fucking a pie. Okay, this is getting weird...

>"W-Wow, heh, this feels really good..."

:deerpanty: "Mmm, this is why I like virgins. They're super cute...no arrogance, just pure appreciation."
>>
No. 601128 ID: f99558

ok if you are going with it at least don't let her set the pace.
>>
No. 601129 ID: a19cd5

>>601127
Reciprocate a bit, try rubbing her thigh. Start small.
Also, damn, she gave us the underwear now. I suppose it's still gonna do something, but we need to relocate and look for some other venue of underwear powergains after this.
>>
No. 601130 ID: dd8e0b

Okay, now the order of the day is to hold out as long as you can! This may be a quickie, but don't go blowing before she gets off.
>>
No. 601131 ID: 07a835

>>601127
Think of baseball! BASEBALL!
>>
No. 601132 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559991575.png - (17.92KB , 900x800 , 27.png )
601132

>>
No. 601133 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559992007.png - (18.35KB , 900x800 , 28.png )
601133

>>
No. 601134 ID: 0eaf76
File 141559993083.png - (388.19KB , 900x800 , 29.png )
601134

>>
No. 601135 ID: b8ceae

>>601134
Get her phone number~
>>
No. 601136 ID: 07a835

>>601134
CONGRATULATIONS!

She'll probably be in a rush to leave and you'll be spent in more ways than one. Might want to wear the panties on your head soon so that if someone comes to investigate you won't be sitting there wiped out.
>>
No. 601137 ID: dd8e0b

Quiet mumbly incoherent bliss.
>>
No. 601138 ID: f99558

>>601135
Seconded
>>
No. 601139 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560032779.png - (17.54KB , 900x800 , 30.png )
601139

:deerpanty: "Wow...you lasted a long time..."

>"Thanks..."

I was thinking of my Grandma the whole time.

>"Um, this might sound really dumb, but can I get your number?"

:deerpanty: "If you promise not to change, puppy boy~"

>She pulls out a slip of paper, tucking it in your pocket.

Does she keep pieces of paper with her number on it? What a strange person...

:deerpanty: "Anyways, thanks for the stress reliever...you're probably one of the better ones I've had~ If that means anything."

>She leaves you in the dressing room.

...That did just happen, didn't it?
>>
No. 601140 ID: f99558

Get yourself back in order and go to the Starbox you might wanna grab a snack or something.
>>
No. 601141 ID: d90668

Such is the adventured filled life of the Underwarrior.

Anyways slap those panties on your head and power up. Then escape the dressing room before someone notices you.
>>
No. 601142 ID: a19cd5

Underoos on head time, let's skedoo~!
>>
No. 601143 ID: 83b81a

Congrats. You lost your v-card. Now nothing else matters and you can die.

J/k. It's now time to get to work securing your godhood. Since you are in the store, it would pay to look around. But not in this department. Are there any other areas in this store where you might locate a congregation of women? Are you in a mall, or whatever? You might try going to a cafe or something.
>>
No. 601144 ID: 07a835

>>601139
Not a bad way to spend 23 minutes. Take a moment to recover and then wear them panties.
>>
No. 601147 ID: dd8e0b

You got her number, but not her name. Good enough?

Put panties on your head, teleport out.
>>
No. 601152 ID: 2a1897

No, no, don't teleport out here; you reappear in the same spot you left, and we don't know how time passes while you're gone.

If you teleport from the change room, odds are there's gonna be someone else in it when you teleport back and that's gonna be a mess.

Go home, get to your room, lock the door if possible, and check a clock before you teleport out. Try to figure this shit out before it gets you in trouble.
>>
No. 601154 ID: a19cd5

>>601152
Or it could net us a prime opportunity to pull off a difficult underwear heist.
>>
No. 601155 ID: 07a835

>>601152
Or we could just go do it in the restroom...
>>
No. 601156 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560207336.png - (14.27KB , 900x800 , 31.png )
601156

>Put panties on head.

They're probably not...clean right now, but whatever.

>BUBBLES SHOOT OUT FROM YOUR HEAD! The panties glow and disappear into thin air! You hear a voice in your head!

:pantsu: "Congrats, dude! You're a pretty fast panty-thief! Your power level has increased to 12!"

>"...Not as much as I'd hoped but I can't complain."

Now I better get out of this store before I get fucking arrested!

>Starbox.

Mmm, there's usually a lot more young people at Starbox, so why not? They're usually really cute, too.
>>
No. 601157 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560208022.png - (28.65KB , 900x800 , 32.png )
601157

>Enter Starbox

It's a little busy in here. It usually is on a Saturday though. Oh! Look! It's Emy! My co-worker!

:starbox: "Ron? What are you doing here? You don't work today..."

>"Oh I was just, uh, thirsty for something."

:starbox: "But you hate coffee."

>"They serve other things than coffee here!"

:starbox: "Mmm, I guess."

Emy's a pretty good friend of mine. She's cute, I guess, but I wouldn't really consider her 'girlfriend' material. She's kind of a goody-two-shoes, following the rules and whatnot.

...

I could steal her panties.
>>
No. 601158 ID: f99558

ask when is her next break so you could eat together.
>>
No. 601159 ID: dd8e0b

>I could steal her panties.
Don't you want to bask in the glory of what happened for a few minutes first? Come down, have something nice?

How would you steal them anyways? You work here, you can't just grab them. People know you. ...unless you plan to just never come to work again because you're going to become a professional panty god.
>>
No. 601160 ID: 07a835

>>601157
And lose your friend? You'd have to seduce her to keep her from hating you here on out.

...hmm. Try just asking her for her panties.
>>
No. 601161 ID: 1f8505

>>601157

1. Acquire drink.
2. "Accidentally" spill it on Emy, forcing her to change clothes.
3. "Accidentally" stumble into changing room during said clothes change.
4. Acquire underpants.
5. ???
>>
No. 601162 ID: d90668

Most of the time I would not count on assaulting women in public to go well.

Unless you now have reality warping porn powers. If so keep on keeping on.
>>
No. 601164 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560407629.png - (27.21KB , 900x800 , 33.png )
601164

>Ask for panties.

Kinda blunt, but hey maybe she's like the deer chick.

>"Do you mind if I borrow your underpants?"

:starbox: "R-RON! What kind of question is that?!"

>"AHAHA, I was just JOKING. You totally fell for it!"

Well that didn't work. Uhh, maybe I can explain it to her? I doubt she'd believe that a panties God decided to send me on this hair-brained quest, though. She's too grounded for that...

:starbox: "Ugh, whatever, you're dumb."
>>
No. 601165 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560408403.png - (24.03KB , 900x800 , 34.png )
601165

???: "OY! GET BACK TO WORK, EMY."

Oh shit, it's the boss-lady, Reina. Her panties would probably be worth a fortune...though, I'm pretty sure she has a dick. Any woman that fierce HAS to have one.

:lionlady: "Ronald? What are you doing here? Causing trouble?"

>"No ma'am, just browsing the fascinating display of coffee today!"

:lionlady: "Don't be clever, Ron. You aren't funny."

>"Yes, ma'am..."
>>
No. 601166 ID: 07a835

>>601165
IDEA. Get a glass of water and maybe a muffin, then wait for one of them to go to the bathroom. Preferably grumpy boss lady. Once they're there and on the toilet, go in and yank their panties off their feet.
>>
No. 601167 ID: 83b81a

Push her over and blame the nearest minority.

While she is unconscious you should be able to remove the panties. Say it is a necessary part of first aid for that kind of accident, in the event of somebody asking. You are a god-to-be, you do not have to concern yourself with the morality of mortals any longer. Besides, you clearly do not like one another, anyway.
>>
No. 601169 ID: dd8e0b

These aren't easy targets. You're going to need either magic powers, or a good plan, to get at their panties.

Back off, for now. This is a high level area, and you've just started!

Also, you can't afford to do something that will cost you your job, yet. Mortals have to eat, and you're not a god, yet.
>>
No. 601171 ID: 9dd1ee

trip her then when she's on the ground go for the panties
>>
No. 601172 ID: 07a835

I'd like to point out that the bathroom snatch would probably not result in Ron getting caught.
>>
No. 601173 ID: f99558

yeah better not risk it now play it safe.
order something to eat for now.
>>
No. 601175 ID: 4f004c

You know, I wonder if the "Power level" you're getting is making the girls fall for you a lot more easily. Maybe it's entirely warping reality so that they're the kind of girl who would actually give you their panties!
That, or it just happened to place a girl who was already like that near you to make it easier to grab them.
>>601166
That would be a great idea, but only for Bosslady. She's the sort who wouldn't tell anybody her panties got stolen out of pride.
Do they actually have a nongendered bathroom here, or do they separate the female from male restrooms?
>>
No. 601177 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560620340.png - (22.06KB , 900x800 , 35.png )
601177

>Chill for now, buy food.

I'm too scared to try and do anything to those two right now. I'll just think it over a few pastries... hey, don't judge. I stress eat, okay? Now, what's the best course of action for this? Should we try for those two now?

>Push them over and trip them.

Okay, that would probably get me fired, and would probably result in some sort of disciplinary action.

>What about the deer chick?

SHE WAS DIFFERENT, I have no real claims that prove HOW she was...but...she was just a stranger. I can't actually just outright steal from people I KNOW. To make it worse, Reina knows my parents as well. So I'd most likely get lectured and shit if I assaulted her.

>Non-gendered bathrooms?

What kind of place do you think this is? Of course we have gender-oriented bathrooms!

CRASH
>>
No. 601178 ID: 0eaf76
File 141560621150.png - (26.29KB , 900x800 , 36.png )
601178

What was that? Oh, shit. Looks like Emy dropped coffee and shit all over herself. She's soaked! Glad it's iced coffee...otherwise she'd probably be burned real bad.

:starbox: "Aw man..."

:lionlady: "Jesus christ, look at this mess! Go clean up in the bathroom! I'll find some lackey to mop up this puddle."

:starbox: "Yes, ma'am...sorry ma'am..."
>>
No. 601181 ID: a19cd5

>>601178
Help a girl out with some fresh clothes, offer to take hers to get cleaned. Apparently we got powers of suggestion we should test!
>>
No. 601182 ID: dd8e0b

Move it before boss lady decides you're the lackey to clean up the mess. I don't think it being your day off will stop her.

Help Emy? Because friends. Not because you're going to steal her panties. Nope. Nah. Hehehe hahaha HAHA.
>>
No. 601183 ID: f99558

don't you dare to take advantage of this!
that's just low. better yet help mop up the mess. this would win you some points with Reina and Emy
>>
No. 601185 ID: a19cd5

>>601183
>>601181
Combine these. Be a good friend AND power up your godhood.
>>
No. 601187 ID: b8ceae

>>601178
Offer to go get her some fresh clothes from home, then bring her dirty clothes home to be washed. You're her friend and she's still on the clock, so this isn't suspicious.
She will accept because the alternative is spending the entire rest of her shift in damp, sticky clothes.
>>
No. 601205 ID: 83b81a

Definitely use this opportunity to get her underpants. Don't be too blunt about it, but if there's some way you can bring her new ones (or take her old ones), then you should seize the opportunity. That is assuming she needs to change them - she is sitting in a puddle of iced coffee, after all.

>>601183

Don't let this moral ball-and-chain damage your shot at godhood, Ron. There's no reason you can't still help her clean up without serving your own interests also.
>>
No. 601220 ID: 534cc4

Wait.... could we somehow get her clothes from her home? If someone's there when we raid her drawers it will boost our powers for the difficulty. Also we get to be a good friend and get the ones she is wearing now by helping...hopefully.
>>
No. 601274 ID: 6e79d4

You can't steal them, she's already suspicious after you asked her directly. Keep your mouth shut next time.
>>
No. 601289 ID: bb78f2

Hmm, help her up and start mopping.
Flirt with your hard ass boss.
I said DO IT soldier.
>>
No. 601300 ID: c336d8

>>601187
Do this, but get a spare iced coffee, drop by the department store again on the way and swap the used panties for some store-bought ones. stain them with coffee. It's the perfect crime.

Also flirt with Emy. Tell her she's cute when she's flustered and embarrassed.
>>
No. 601391 ID: 330ce5

Go make a closer friend ;).
>>
No. 601394 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568077366.png - (18.65KB , 900x800 , 37.png )
601394

>MISSION UPDATE: Get those panties!

Okay, but how the hell am I supposed to do that? I have no idea where her house is, and I really don’t feel like going to the store again to buy freakin’ underwear.

:starbox: “Hey, Ron? Can you go into the breakroom and find the bag of clothes in my locker? It’s the one with the denim purse in it. I have a spare set of clothes in there. This isn’t the first time this has happened…”

>Emy gets up and leaves for the bathroom.

:starbox: “Bring them into the restroom when you find them! Don’t worry about it being a girl’s bathroom, it’s a single bathroom anyways, no other girls are gonna be in there.”

>Help her change into new clothes! Then steal her panties!

Alright, let’s slow down. First let’s find her purse or whatever.

>ACQUIRE PURSE.

Who the hell buys denim purses…? What a weirdo. Whatever, let’s just get them to her.
>>
No. 601395 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568079236.png - (23.94KB , 900x800 , 38.png )
601395

>Knock on bathroom door. Emy opens up.

:starbox: “Ah, thanks. I’ll get changed now.”

This is my chance to grab those panties. If I lock her in here and...hOLY SHIT, ok that’s a bit extreme. Um, think Ronald, think!

>”Can I watch?”

THAT WASN’T WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT.

>Shut your big dumb mouth.

YEAH, WELL THAT’S BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE DAY 1 OF ME BEING BORN.

:starbox: “...I’m gonna just assume you want to hide from Reina, right?”

>”YEAH! That’s it! Sheesh, she’ll make me clean up that mess herself if I’m out there! HAHAHAHA.”

Thank god for PMSing lionesses...

:starbox: “Fine, just...don’t be creepy, alright?”
>>
No. 601398 ID: e0ae48

>>601395

Excellent. Offer to take her dirty clothes to a laundromat or something to get washed. Surely she won't notice if the panties are missing.
>>
No. 601399 ID: fe1382

>don’t be creepy
Too late by like 2 freaking hours.

Just don't do anything stupid man.
Best thing to do is to talk to her about something while your back is turned. (not sure about what, maybe how much of a bitch the boss is?)

You said she wasn't girlfriend material, is that *only* because she's a goody-two-shoes or are you nervous or what?
>>
No. 601400 ID: 9dd1ee

Remember keep focused, you've only got 3 days to get these panties

offer to get her clothes cleaned, but before you leave the shop, figure out a crazy way to get Boss ladies as well

you want the most difficult panties and with only 3 days you don't want such a prime target to slip away
>>
No. 601401 ID: b00646

Strike up a conversation, get to know her a little more
>>
No. 601402 ID: 07a835

>>601395
I think she might be somewhat into you. Keep glancing at her every now and then. I'm guessing the change of clothes doesn't include panties so you'll have to grab them off her. Keep watch for a moment where she's off balance and her panties are easy to reach. Then do the whole trip and grab thing. Apologize saying you need them for a dumb bet. Then skedaddle.

Alternatively you could try to play pathetic, that you've never seen a girl naked or something. Beg her to show you her body. Tell her she's really pretty to distract her, then snatch the panties and run for it. She won't be able to chase you and I doubt anyone will believe her. Do the same apology though.
>>
No. 601405 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568282278.png - (22.29KB , 900x800 , 39.png )
601405

>Why isn’t she good enough for you, boy?!

Hey, I’m not a picky, stuck-up whiny butt, it’s just that...she’s just not that into me I guess. She’s cute, and pretty, and yadda yadda, but she’s kinda strict and uh...that’s about it. Would she make a good girlfriend? She’s always nagging at me like she’s my MOM OR SOMETHING. Calling me “dumb” and “stupid”. Jeez, can’t she think of a different insult?

Huh, is she looking at me? I wonder if I can sneak a peek-- WOAOH. STRAWBERRY PANTIES. Wait, didn’t Pantsu have some sort of thing for cute strawberries?! Maybe these panties will cause my level to skyrocket like a torpedo! It might cause something else to skyrocket, too…

Um, Um, distract her. With words. Conversation. Yeah, get to know her, right? Uhhh, what do I ask? I’m not real good with this “talking to girls” thing. You guys are smart, yeah? Tell me what I should say!
>>
No. 601406 ID: 4754ce

Ask her if you can have her underwear. Just ask, say that you've always wanted to try on a pair and you're just curious what it would feel like.
>>
No. 601410 ID: 07a835

>>601405
Tell her she's really pretty. Say something self-effacing like it's too bad you're too dumb to stand a chance with her. Maybe add more compliments. Whatever you can think of.

If you can steal her panties apologize while fleeing, saying it's for a bet.

...oh! If you can distract her enough, you might be able to take her panties from the dirty clothes pile without her noticing. Or maybe you can just cooperate entirely and be SUPER NICE saying you'll take her clothes back to her locker for her. Then you wouldn't even have to run away and possibly cause a scene and her complaining to her manager. She'd only notice when she gets her clothes home to clean them, and then she might think "did he steal them, or did I lose them?"
>>
No. 601411 ID: bb78f2

Ask if she would like a bite to eat after this, when she's on break. Your treat. She's had a bad day, maybe you can brighten it up?
Stop thinking so much about the goal you dumbass. Think about the person you're talking to.

Dude, you want a naggy girlfriend to be a better person. Someone to keep you straight and take you seriously. Hell, man, if she's strict like your Mom with you, that must mean she cares about you. Maybe it's the same with your boss, in a way.
Shit man, look how she trusts you enough to let you be in here. I mean, you're betraying that trust right now, but well not much we can do about that.
But, whatever man, you just got a friend with benefits so jumping into a relationship is dumb right now. You don't need it and you straight up got laid an hour ago.

Doesn't mean you can't flirt though. That's always fun and you need practice. But, like, tone it down man.
Though to be honest, if you must date somebody, I really think it should be your boss. I bet she gives a REAL good spanking, if you know what I mean.
>>
No. 601412 ID: a19cd5

>>601411
Yeah, gonna have to go with this. Play the long game, we can't always just be all smash n grab with it.
>>
No. 601414 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568500387.png - (24.82KB , 900x800 , 40.png )
601414

>Ask for a bite to eat, take it slow, man.

I suppose trying to steal her underwear right from the get-go is a bit hasty, isn't it? Ugh, I guess getting a close friend out of this would be fine.

>"Wanna uh, grab a bite to eat after this? When does your shift end?"

:starbox: "...You're not just asking me out because I'm stripping here, right?"

>"Wh-NO. Why do you think I'm so twisted?!"

:starbox: "Hehe, whatever. I get off soon anyways, at like 2:30. We can go somewhere then, I guess."

Well that's all and good, and having a steady life is great...but when I become God, what the hell is she gonna do for me? My main goal is to get panties, right? I mean...I guess...I have been a bit lonely lately...and Emy seems like a nice girl...

:starbox: "Hey, Ronald? Do you have a girlfriend?"
>>
No. 601416 ID: e0ae48

You do now.

Say no.
>>
No. 601417 ID: 4754ce

Do not brag that you lost your virginity. Say you met someone and when she asks when and who, dramatically say 'you' and the day you met, as seriously as possible.
>>
No. 601418 ID: 7c58ae

Geeze, man. You'd think you'd have a teeny bit more confidence, now.

>"Hey, Ronald? Do you have a girlfriend?"
Well there was this girl I banged in the department store...

No, not technically.
>>
No. 601419 ID: bb78f2

"I'm too stupid to get one, you know that. You've told me a dozen times before. I can't talk to girls. I mean, like, look at what I've said to you today? Who could possibly deserve to be my girlfriend?"
>>
No. 601420 ID: 07a835

>>601414
Yes, because you're dating now, right?
>>
No. 601421 ID: a19cd5

>>601419
This here get's my vote. A solid plan indeed.
>>
No. 601426 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568733116.png - (24.07KB , 900x800 , 41.png )
601426

>"I'm too stupid to get one, you know that. You've told me a dozen times before. I can't talk to girls. I mean, like, look at what I've said to you today? Who could possibly deserve to be my girlfriend?"

:starbox: “I can think of a few.”

God that was cheesy...but...from what you guys are saying, are you implying she actually likes me? Like, romantically? Hell, if I would’ve known that sooner I woulda-- oh she left the bathroom.

>Exit bathroom, Emy is standing outside in new clothes.

:starbox: “I’ll meet up with you at 2:30, okay? Don’t get into any trouble in the meantime…”

I just have to chill for half an hour, no big deal. I can formulate a plan in the meantime.

:pantsu: “RIGHTEOUS!”
>>
No. 601427 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568734146.png - (25.54KB , 900x800 , 42.png )
601427

JeSUS. Don’t just pop up in my head like that, you weirdo Goddess!

:pantsu: “I didn’t know you had a sweetheart! She’s kinda hot too, got mad panties.”

>”Yeah, yeah...I’m not stealing them if that’s what you want.”

:pantsu: “Remember, 3 days! If you slack off too much you won’t have a shot at becoming God! But...that’s not to say I won’t let you have some fun~ It’s too late to abandon this journey, though! YOU COMMITTED TO IT, AND YOU’RE GONNA FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT. I’m like, 94 freakin’ years old, we need a younger punk to take my place.”

>”94? Jeez.”

>You sit down at a cafe booth.

Alright, so do you guys think sneaking into houses would be a good way to get panties? I really would rather avoid direct interaction with girls, please. Especially ones that will call the cops if we take their underwear off their actual bodies.
>>
No. 601430 ID: a19cd5

Yeah, sounds the best way to get some gains. Do it in a neighborhood not close to our own though, less chance of gettin' traced back to you if you are caught.
Also try to do this AFTER the date, it's almost 2:30 already.
>>
No. 601431 ID: 4754ce

I got the perfect plan. Go spend a metric fuckton of money on booze, toss around the plan that you're throwing a party with a super cheap admission fee - a pair of underwear. Collect it all and use it.
>>
No. 601432 ID: 7c58ae

I like that Pantsu felt the need to tease you over the dumb flirting here, but not what went down before.

>I’m not stealing them if that’s what you want
Now, or ever? Cause I assumed eventually...

>ideas for stealing panties
This is kind of terrible, but it's reasonably easy to steal clothes at a college laundromat, especially in-dorm ones. Lots of people don't sit around waiting the whole time for their stuff to be done, so you can walk right off with someone else's stuff. You could make off with a week of some poor girl's panties!

Or you could bullshit something about evening out the other side of your dumb bet with your friend, and use him to get access to his sisters' clothes. If you're caught in your friend's house acting like idiots, that's pretty low risk.
>>
No. 601435 ID: 07a835

>>601427
Hmm. You have half an hour. I think sneaking into a house could work well, if there's one nearby. That's USUALLY not done in the middle of the day though. You could also try sneaking into a women's restroom and yanking some off someone's feet while they're on the toilet.

You'll want something to obscure your face so you won't be recognized. Ah. Since we don't have a lot of time, go find a costume shop. Buy a cool-looking mask, and maybe even a full costume for your burgling.
>>
No. 601436 ID: 4f004c

Okay, Pantsu's favorite type was with red hearts, but I guess strawberries are close enough that she likes them a whole lot as well.
>I’m like, 94 freakin’ years old
94 years old as a goddess is pretty dang young, I gotta say.
>Alright, so do you guys think sneaking into houses would be a good way to get panties? I really would rather avoid direct interaction with girls, please. Especially ones that will call the cops if we take their underwear off their actual bodies.
You're going to have to learn how exactly your powers work before your competition arrives, anyways. Some of it may require interaction with girls, but there may also be something in them to help you sneak into places. So, yeah, go for it.
>>
No. 601438 ID: 9dd1ee

with only half an hour till your date, I'd limit your options to someone in the cafe

finding a house to sneak into would take to long, and would present far more complications
>>
No. 601440 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568957717.png - (20.65KB , 900x800 , 43.png )
601440

>>601431

...A huge party...with the price of admission being women’s underwear. That would be REALLY interesting...too bad I’m fucking poor. Need to find a way to make money if we’re planning on financially rampaging our way into a pair of panties!

And ok, eventually I’ll steal Emy’s panties...but right now I just want to relax and have a nice...pleasant...date-thing with a girl.”

>College laundromat.

There is a local college campus around here...and plenty of neighborhoods for us to go sneakin’ around in. We need a cool superhero mask, though! To hide our identity! We can worry about that after the nice date, though…I’m still kinda worn out from that entire experience with the deer chick...men take time to recharge, you know.
>>
No. 601441 ID: b8ceae

>>601427
Emy lives near you, right? Tell her you'll run her clothes home for her so they won't wind up sticking to the break room floor. Make a joke about how then you'd wind up having to clean it tomorrow or something. Then take her clothes to her house and launder them.

This shows her that you can be kind and considerate.
>>
No. 601442 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568958506.png - (22.60KB , 900x800 , 44.png )
601442

>Time passes by.

>Emy sits down across the table from you, in normal clothes.

:starbox: “Thanks for waiting up. I have a few things I want to confess to you…”

>She looks down, blushing.
>>
No. 601447 ID: 7c58ae

>superhero panty theft consume
...that kind of defeats the casual 'walk off as it those were your clothes' idea, but a superhero smash and grab could work too.

>I have a few things I want to confess to you…
Act flummoxed and surprised.
>>
No. 601449 ID: a19cd5

"Ok, I'm listening."
>>
No. 601450 ID: 0eaf76
File 141568995701.png - (25.23KB , 900x800 , 45.png )
601450

"LET ME BE YOUR FIRST WORSHIPER."

>"...Eh?"

"You're aiming to become God, right? Let me be your first cult follower! I'll devote my entire life to you if I must!"

PEOPLE ARE STARING. WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?! HOW DOES SHE KNOW?! I'MREALLYACTUALLYUNCOMFORTABLERIGHTNOW.
>>
No. 601451 ID: b8ceae

>>601440
>>601441
Wait, you don't have enough time to run them home...

Ok, new plan: Take them to the nearest laundromat instead, and start them washing so she doesn't have to carry along dirty laundry on your date.
Make sure you take note of the time the washer will finish, and make sure you arrive about five minutes LATE, so the clothes will be unattended in an unlocked machine.
>>
No. 601454 ID: a19cd5

YEAH OK JUST CALM DOWN A BIT
>>
No. 601455 ID: 7c58ae

>>601450
Calm down clam down be quite, geeze!

>>601450
Second, what? How does she know, and what does she mean.

>analysis
This is good! If she worships you, you get her panties. And if we have a loyal female helper, that opens up all kinds of new options in panty theft. 2 man cons. Places she can go, or be trusted in, you can't.
>>
No. 601456 ID: 07a835

>>601450
Holy shit tell her to keep her voice down. Then put your most serious face on. Yes. Yes you are. You are going to steal so many panties and become God.

How does she know about the panty challenge though? Explain quietly how you found out about the bubbly pantyverse. Ask how widely known this knowledge is. Also, she should know what the first thing you want from her is.
>>
No. 601457 ID: 4754ce

Tell her to take her panties off right here to prove her faith.
>>
No. 601458 ID: 9dd1ee

get her to calm down

tell her you're trying to keep this on the down low
>>
No. 601459 ID: b8ceae

>>601450
"Lets talk about this somewhere less public..."

Take her somewhere without a lot of witnesses, and then see if her dirty panties are stretchy enough to cover BOTH your heads.
>>
No. 601460 ID: 87956d

Find out where boss tiger lady lives. Her underwear shall be next in our list, if not the BOSS BATTLE!
Also invest in sneaky clothing, you're gonna raid tonight. Panty raid. Know any other panty-related places? Maybe a nurse academy, or an all-girls dorm? Who knows, maybe you can snag some nun habits?
>>
No. 601462 ID: 4f004c

>"You're aiming to become God, right? Let me be your first cult follower! I'll devote my entire life to you if I must!"
...I had a thought beforehand that your friend might have completed the initiation, too, and I'm thinking that moreso now. He probably told her about what you were doing.
That, or your sudden asking for panties clued her in, and she happens to know about the Panties god thing.

Well, if she wants to be a devout, that's fine, but you don't exactly have any huge commandments, so all it would mean is that she says you're her God, I guess?
Do make sure to let her know you don't want zealous (ZEALOUS, not jealous) worshippers, though. Seriously, zealots are the worst.
That kind of means not making a big scene, by the way, as she's doing now. Talking to people about it is fine, just tone down the yelling.
>>
No. 601464 ID: 0eaf76
File 141569100293.png - (23.30KB , 900x800 , 47.png )
601464

>”Oh MY GOD JUST SHUT UP!”

:starbox: “It all started when I was a little girl, you see? I was bound by so many tight restrictions, I had to become the PERFECT GIRL. No sex until marriage, no alcohol until marriage, NO NOTHING. Then I discovered it...PORN. The sheer intensity of it’s perfection changed me into the ultimate pervert. I sought out panties, I put a pair on my head...and then I met Pantsu, the all foreseeing GOD. I couldn’t resist--”

>”People are giving us weird looks hold the fuck up.”
>You drag Emy off towards the break room.
>>
No. 601465 ID: 0eaf76
File 141569102522.png - (25.62KB , 900x800 , 46.png )
601465

:starbox: “--she asked if I wanted to become God. I wasn’t worthy of such a title. Of course it would be YOU though. RONALD. YOU ARE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE. It took me so long to realize, but you’re absolutely the best God who will ever live. I want to devote my ENTIRE existence to you.”

This is blowing my fucking mind. What is wrong with the fucking world.

:starbox: “I’ll find panties for you. I’ll do everything in my power to plow you through the heavens so your pervertedness reaches the world.”

I can’t really tell if this is good or bad right now.
>>
No. 601467 ID: a19cd5

Gently shake her a bit or splash her face or something, she's going completely apeshit here.
Once she's calm, though...
Yeah, we can use this.
Tell her you'll accept her as your head acolyte person thing, because that is sweet as hell and you can totally use that to make this whole "attaining godhood" thing easier.
>>
No. 601468 ID: 57e9b9

It's very good. Tell her to blow you as proof of devotion and to help channel your power for better planning.
>>
No. 601469 ID: 7c58ae

>I can’t really tell if this is good or bad right now.
Well, it's probably good for us in pure terms of us getting panties. But I'm kind of worried about her mental health.

>what do
Okay, okay! If it's so important to you, you can help me.

*gulp* And... I think you know what the first thing you have to do, is.
>>
No. 601470 ID: 2ec61a

a test! give her a test. she must get at least one pair from the locker room of school.
>>
No. 601471 ID: 4754ce

Have her give you her panties.
After she masturbates in them. And soaks them in your seed.
Because rituals.
>>
No. 601472 ID: 9dd1ee

maybe she could be helpful

ask if she has any ideas on how to bet boss lady's panties

also ask for her dirty panties as an offering
>>
No. 601473 ID: b8ceae

>>601465
Stretch her panties over both your heads.
Ask the goddess if you can appoint people to gather panties in your name. If so, appoint Emy as an agent of yours.
Then ask what makes panties more valuable. Is it perversity? What?
>>
No. 601474 ID: b8ceae

>>601471
If you're going to do that, then have sex with her while she's wearing them, then let them soak in your mingled juices while the two of you walk to her home.
>>
No. 601475 ID: 1f8505

>>601465

Might as well ask for her own underwears and see where it goes. We must test this theory.

For science. And godhood.
>>
No. 601476 ID: 07a835

>>601465
IT IS A GOOD THING TRUST US.

Tell her you accept her offering. By which you mean she needs to give you her panties. Right now. After you gain the power from those, next she can help you get panties. A two-man team is much better for burglary... we can have one person be the lookout while the other breaks in and does the deed.

Does she have any sisters? She could lure them out of their room while you sneak in and steal the panties. Heck, her mother's would count too.

Then there's the laundromat thing. She can be a distraction while you grab panties from the basket of the victim. She's better at talking than you, after all.
>>
No. 601477 ID: 0eaf76
File 141569190048.png - (34.14KB , 900x800 , 48.png )
601477

>"Well the first course of action would be to give me your--"

"TAKE THEM MY KING!!!"

POW

>"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"Command me more! Take them all..."

Guys I'M REALLY CONCERNED HOW DO I CALM HER DOWN. I CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE IF SHE'S PUNCHING ME WITH HER PANTIES.
>>
No. 601478 ID: 57e9b9

Shut her up with your dick. Unless you can just turn invisible or teleport away. Stop thinking like a mortal bound by laws and shit.
>>
No. 601479 ID: 2ec61a

"VERY GOOD! but the next task will be harder and require stealth. the power of the panties is based on how willing the person was to give them up. ironically, you wanting to give me yours makes them weaker. so we must get them from people that don't want them taken."
>>
No. 601480 ID: 07a835

>>601477
Tell her to SIT and be quiet. If she can't control herself then she's useless!

Oh! Dump a glass of (ice)water on her. That'll cool her down.
>>
No. 601481 ID: b8ceae

>>601477
"STOP! You could alert the other candidates! Just hand me your panties like a normal pervert!"

Put the panties on both your heads.
>>
No. 601482 ID: 7c58ae

>HOW DO I CALM HER DOWN.
>Command me more!
Uh...

SIT!

Yes, treat her like a crazed, overexcited puppy demanding your attention. She gets off on being bossed around? Boss her.
>>
No. 601483 ID: a19cd5

I COMMAND you to take a deep goddam breath or twelve and calm down some man
>>
No. 601484 ID: 0eaf76
File 141569281866.png - (22.33KB , 900x800 , 49.png )
601484

>"If you don't calm down and SIT DOWN, then...o-other candidates might hear! Our cover will be blown and I won't become God!"

:starbox: "Oh no...I'm a traitor...what have I done?!"

>"It's fine if you just keep quiet, okay?"

:starbox: "Phew...I'm good. But please take my panties."

>You put panties in pocket.

>"Now, in this moment my objective is to just get as many panties as I can."

:starbox: "Right."

>"Do you have any sisters? Or do you have any sort of plan on how I can, y'know, get some panties?"

:starbox: "I can't make up plans. That's the job of a God, such as yourself.

>"...You aren't helping."

:starbox: "Actually, we could just go to the sorority houses at that local college. I have a few friends that live in some."

Ooh! Perfect! A conglomeration of girls with panties ready to be stolen!

>Sex her up.

What part of 'men need to recharge' do you not understand.
>>
No. 601485 ID: 408e5c

>>601484
Suggest stealing Reina's panties just to see what Emy thinks of the idea. The Sorority may have quantity, but the crazy boss who would probably kill you has to be quality.
>>
No. 601486 ID: b8ceae

>>601484
Tell her she needs to act like a normal pervert, instead of a high priestess - she keeps it out of the public eye, and acts completely ordinary in public.
Also, ask her to treat you like always - tell her she's one of your oldest friends, and that earns her informality as she was with you before the beginning.

Then stretch the panties over both your heads.
>>
No. 601487 ID: 7c58ae

>I can't make up plans. That's the job of a God, such as yourself
You're not a god yet. You need a devotee to help you get there, first.

>Actually, we could just go to the sorority houses at that local college. I have a few friends that live in some.
See! That's a good plan. They trust you, so they won't suspect if you get me in to steal their panties.

>Sex her up.
She basically made herself your slave. There's no rush, you can always do that later.

...besides, it would be kind of nice to find out if any of that stuff from earlier was her actually liking you, or all panty cult suspicion inspired, first.
>>
No. 601488 ID: 07a835

>sorority
Excuse me while I feel like a giant fucking dumbass for not thinking of the most obvious fucking way to steal panties ever.

Yes. Let's do that. Except, we may want more people. Talk to that guy that got you into this whole mess to begin with. Get him and some of his friends to raid alongside you. THEN BETRAY THEM SO THEY TAKE THE FALL. Your cultist will say she recognizes the guys, and have the names of those you did the raid with, and she'll lead the girls to them so they can retake their panties. Except, you'll have worn a mask, so nobody will know who you were. Bonus points if you can somehow get the panties they stole too. I'm not sure how to do that though.
>>
No. 601489 ID: a19cd5

>betraying your friends
One nega-vote for this plan of action. You're doing some morally questionable shit already, let's not add Judasing the people we care about to that long list of horrible things.
>>
No. 601496 ID: 07a835

>>601489
No dude, it's not Ron's friends he'd be betraying. It's the rabbit's friends. Who Ron is pissed off at.
>>
No. 601501 ID: bb78f2

Okay, first things first, Emy, where is my power purchase page. I have 12 points, that should buy me something. This is how RPG's work!
>>
No. 601502 ID: bb78f2

Oh and
>>601501
>What part of 'men need to recharge' do you not understand.
Well, maybe not normal sex, but wouldn't it be a little fun to learn how to go down on a girl and stimulate her a bit?
>>
No. 601515 ID: 4f004c

>>601496
I don't think he's that angry. Having a scapegoat is a good plan, but unless he turns out to be the competition, it shouldn't be him.
>>
No. 601518 ID: c336d8

Put the strawberry panties on your head to raise the score. Get Emy a new pair in the mean time.

To infiltrate the sorority you should clearly dress up as a girl yourself. See if you can call up the deer lady to help out as well. She might be up for panty theft and naughty times. Make sure she isn't part of the sorority first though.
>>
No. 601526 ID: 534cc4

See if that guy who got you Into this knows about the godhood thing, maybe this is deeper than you know.

Also, quality over quantity is key here, unless we can get quantity without sacrificing too much quantity.
>>
No. 601529 ID: 9dd1ee

>>601485
I support this
>>
No. 601570 ID: 265951

SHE WANTS TO SERVE YOU so give her eways to do so harmlessly. Tell her that as a part of your cult, she must never wear panties unless absolutely necessary for sanitary reasons or if in a swimsuit. This is subtle enough that she can do it without too many problems.

She is to always take panties whenever the opportunity to do so without detection presents itself.

She must avoid detection or blowing your cover.

If she desires to please us further, she can ask in a few hours.

Finally, she is to secure the code or key for entering the sorority, as well as cameras and other security measures. The plan is to use some form of necessity for assistance with school work as a cover.

While you are the planner and one in charge, you defer to her judgement when it comes to her friends and the mission's particulars - she is the expert, after all.
>>
No. 601573 ID: 0eaf76
File 141574804803.png - (18.28KB , 900x800 , 50.png )
601573

>You wrap the panties around your head. They EXPLODE INTO BUBBLES.

:starbox: “Wow!”

:pantsu: “Ahhh! You nabbed the girl’s panties! Excellent! They smell DIVINE.”

:pantyron: “Stop being so fucking creepy. Also, with Emy being a uh, cultist and all...is she allowed to help me out?”

:pantsu: “Of course! As long as you’re the one putting the panties on your head, I don’t really give a heckie!”

:pantyron: “Cool...oh, what’s my power level now?”

:pantsu: “For making me laugh out loud, your power level is now 27!”

:pantyron: “...Only 27?”

:pantsu: “DON’T COMPLAIN.”

--

>”Oh, and Emy, as your new God, there are a few rules I must lay down.”

:starbox: “Anything for my dear King…”

>Thou must never wear panties, unless you have a swimsuit.

>Thou must refer to me informally.

>Thou must always take panties when the opportunity arises.

>Thou must avoid blowing the God’s cover.

>”Are my terms clear?”

:starbox: “Crystal clear.”
>>
No. 601575 ID: 0eaf76
File 141574814180.png - (22.52KB , 900x800 , 51.png )
601575

>”Also...do you think...you would be able to help me retrieve Reina’s panties?”

:starbox: “Reina?”

>”Her panties are probably worth a fortune...if we could get our hands on those…”

:starbox: “True...I’ll see what I can do. Reina likes me, so it’ll be better if I try and uh, convince her.”

Now about the sorority...I could just ask Emy to sneak in by herself and--

>Dress up as a girl.



You’ve got to be joking.
>>
No. 601576 ID: b8ceae

>>601575
So... How long has Emy been crushing on you?
>>
No. 601577 ID: 25289a

Or use your new powers to turn into a girl, it's up to you.
>>
No. 601578 ID: 07a835

>>601575
DO IT. You got extra points for making Pantsu laugh, so the more ridiculous your plans are, the more power you get!

Emy can help with the crossdressing.
>>
No. 601579 ID: 5d6e80

>>601575
This truly does seem like the best plan. It's practically flawless.
>>
No. 601582 ID: 0eaf76
File 141574914746.png - (15.92KB , 900x800 , 52.png )
601582

>Come on, it'll make Pantsu laugh! And it's flawless!

>"I DON'T CARE IF IT'LL GET ME A MILLION DOLLARS. I AM NOT DRESSING UP AS A WOMAN."
>>
No. 601583 ID: 6cb462

OH YES YOU ARE!
>>
No. 601584 ID: d1401a

oh cmon theres nothing wrong with it, plus youll get to look pretty (and become pantsu god on the side)
>>
No. 601585 ID: 0eaf76
File 141574931736.png - (11.93KB , 900x800 , 53.png )
601585

>"You can't make me...nuh uh..."
>>
No. 601586 ID: 6cb462

please? pretty please?
>>
No. 601588 ID: 07a835

>>601585
Oh fine you spoilsport. Emy can just be your distraction then. She can gather a bunch of the girls in one room and tell you ahead of time which rooms will be empty so you can sneak into them.
>>
No. 601589 ID: c1612f

You should do it to get used to wearing panties, I mean what kind of pantsu god doesn't even wear panties?
>>
No. 601590 ID: 0eaf76
File 141574981744.png - (28.19KB , 900x800 , 54.png )
601590

I fucking hate you all. Why did I let you guys boss me around.

:starbox: "I'm glad my parents are away for the weekend...otherwise you would never be able to come to my house."

>"Just get this over with..."

:starbox: "Do your breasts look okay? I tried to make them even...but they're still kind of...uh, awkward..."
>>
No. 601591 ID: 490784

Lol you look like the deer chick from before.
>>
No. 601593 ID: 07a835

>>601590
Her parents are gone? Steal a pair of her mother's panties. Sure it won't be worth a lot but it's still something.

The boobs are too high up.
>>
No. 601594 ID: fe13c8

make sure to get emy to loan you a pair of her (used) panties. you wouldn't want your cover to be blown by a gust of wind or something
>>
No. 601597 ID: b8ceae

>>601590
Ask her when she started liking you! How long ago was it?
>>
No. 601599 ID: 6e79d4

hmm, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

Alright, you'll need a general layout of the sorority, a reasonable excuse for her to be there, a huge ass but inconspicuous bag for the lewt, a way to get in to places we aren't supposed to (this depends on the kind of locks they have). I say you set off a fire alarm as a distraction so she has the time to steal what she can.
>>
No. 601601 ID: 4f004c

While you aren't going to be able to make the boobs look completely natural, they should at least look like restrained naturals. Find something that sags down a bit.
>>
No. 601602 ID: 0eaf76
File 141575069649.png - (25.42KB , 900x800 , 55.png )
601602

>You look like the deer chick.

Fuck you.

>”My boobs are a bit high.”

:starbox: “Are they? Hmm…”
>>
No. 601603 ID: 0eaf76
File 141575071431.png - (84.39KB , 900x800 , 56.png )
601603



>“So when did you start liking me?”

:starbox: “Wh-What!? Who ever said that I liked you?”
>>
No. 601604 ID: 4f004c

>>601603
She seems to have "known" that you're the grand pervert (something she thinks is the best thing) for a while, considering how quickly she requested to be allowed to be a devout for you, and looking up to a person like that definitely qualifies as liking them. All you asked is how long she liked you, not how long she's had a crush or something.
>>
No. 601605 ID: a19cd5

The voices in my head I picked up in the Panty Drawer. They seem pretty convinced about it.
>>
No. 601606 ID: 868bf1

The grow up so fast, I'm so proud!
>>
No. 601609 ID: 07a835

>>601603
So, worship doesn't count?
>>
No. 601610 ID: bb78f2

>>601603
Emy, are we wrong? No one had to say anything. We aren't an aloof anime character.
>>
No. 601611 ID: b8ceae

>>601603
"There were hints, and then you pledged everything to me at the drop of a hat with no qualms. You don't need to hide it or worry, I'm just curious."
>>
No. 601612 ID: 0eaf76
File 141575183410.png - (19.78KB , 900x800 , 57.png )
601612

>"I mean, you see me as a God and stuff...so I assumed--"

:starbox: "It's a sin to desire anything romantic from God. I must abstain."

>"You know you can--"

:starbox: "ABSTINENCE."

>"Uh, ok, then how long did you know I was gonna be the Panty God?"

:starbox: "Almost from the moment I first saw you. I can see potential...you had the most potential out of any person I knew. So much boiled up sexual frustration..."

>"Um..."
>>
No. 601613 ID: 07a835

>>601612
So, wait, does that mean if you have sex with someone, you won't be worthy anymore?
>>
No. 601615 ID: 7f3ac1

Wait, if I'm the God, don't I get to decide what's sinful?
>>
No. 601617 ID: 682127

Anyway... what's up with powers you supposed to get... think its about time we get some?
>>
No. 601618 ID: b8ceae

>>601612
"A sin? That's MY call. You know nuns are called 'brides of christ', right? High priestess outranks nun, so what does that make you?
Besides, shouldn't you WANT to service your god? Relish the though of worship?"
>>
No. 601624 ID: 265951

>>601618
>>
No. 601625 ID: 0eaf76
File 141575361036.png - (18.96KB , 900x800 , 58.png )
601625

>>601618

:starbox: "A-Are...you giving me permission to...have a crush on you?"
>>
No. 601627 ID: 07a835

>>601625
Wow it sounds weird when she puts it that way.
Psst dude try not to stick your dick in crazy
>>
No. 601631 ID: bb78f2

>>601625
Say something along the lines that that would make you a dick, god no. She have your feeling's, they're her. She can crush all you want girl. Anybody, anything. And that thinking you're the super best because I will gain divine powers is dumb, really dumb.

You'd be more like a greek god, with flaws and shit. No Christian god or jesus, who, if they still exist would be super pissed off about you comparing yourself to them.
Greek god's don't give no shit long as you ain't got hubris if they're the real thing.

You know, we've got a pantheon to read up on and ask around. A pantytheon, if you will.
>>
No. 601634 ID: a19cd5

"No no, I'm saying DO WHAT YOU WANT. I'm not gonna get up in your business about faith tenets over shit like that, that's all personal stuff that you can decide on your own.
Now, let's stop wasting time being awkward with each other and get in on some underwear theft already."
>>
No. 601637 ID: 400d9d

>>601627
>Psst dude try not to stick your dick in crazy
Crossed that line when we met deer girl.
>>
No. 601638 ID: 1f8505

>>601625

"Yes. Yes we are."
>>
No. 601640 ID: 4f004c

>>601625
"Having a crush is an instinct. What I'm saying you have permission to do is admit any crush you have."
>>
No. 601664 ID: 0eaf76
File 141576499233.png - (22.82KB , 900x800 , 59.png )
601664

>>601634

:starbox: "Alright, I'll take that answer. And yes, panty theft is our main objective here, isn't it? Well, we're in luck! A local sorority is throwing a party tonight. If I call up some friends, we can get in, no problem. Only thing is, you can't be discovered. Sororities have this thing against guys...especially guys in the mix of their intimate parties."
>>
No. 601666 ID: 265951

>>601664
WELP, SO LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GET NAKED
>>
No. 601667 ID: 07a835

>>601664
Time to practice your girly voice then, buddy. Also, we need a plan for how to separate from the group and get into the bedrooms for that sweet loot. Maybe if you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom at some point, you can instead head to the bedrooms? Well, that assumes they're in the same direction. Let's hope they are. Otherwise you're gonna have to hang out at the party until people start passing out, and then slip away.

Or get everyone so fucking drunk they don't even notice you're wandering off.
>>
No. 601680 ID: bb78f2

...Do they have a thing against transwomen?
Sensitive topic I know, an angle we really shouldn't take advantage of, considering our objective and we could actually really hurt the local transgender community and reputation if this fails miserably, instigating more hate towards them, but it's something that might work in a desperate situation and is an excellent practical cover.

Coming along with a good, trusted friend, trying blend in, be more social, being true to your inner self. It explains the voice, being shy, afraid. It's preying on stereotypes, but damn would it work well.
>>
No. 601685 ID: 8f01e8

>>601667
Mastering girly tone of voice in less than a week ain't gonna happen. Just act shy, and when that fails, pretend to try to speak and just make a pathetic sore-throat noise and some evocative gestures. If you need to communicate something complex, write it down. Have a pre-written note saying "sorry, pen ran dry, was looking for a new one" to show people when they catch you rooting through dresser drawers.
>>
No. 601688 ID: 4f004c

>>601685
Honestly I think you should just take on the roll of a gruff lady, like Reina was.
>>
No. 601691 ID: 330ce5

Have fun at the party, and might want say you're a mute. Unless you sound like a lady.
>>
No. 601697 ID: 0eaf76
File 141577001806.png - (29.04KB , 900x800 , 60.png )
601697

>You arrived at the sorority house.

Okay, so how exactly am I going to pull off being a girl? I have hit puberty, you know so my voice is pretty fucking deep, for a girl at least.

>Act shy! Or act like you have a cold or something.

Yeah! I’m sure Emy would cover me with that kind of excuse if someone tries hitting up a conversation with me.

:starbox: “Just wait around until everyone’s extremely drunk, which shouldn’t take too long, and sneak around to get panties. Don’t bother putting them on your head until we leave, though.”

>”Right, alright.”

>You walk inside. It smells like brownies and vanilla buttercream.
>>
No. 601698 ID: 0eaf76
File 141577002863.png - (34.78KB , 900x800 , 61.png )
601698

:raccoon: “Hey! You’re Abby’s friend, right? Come on in...and uh, who’s the other girl…?”

She looks like she just saw a ghost. Now that I think about it, this is a really tacky disguise.

:starbox: “This is my friend! Uh...R...Ronny! Ronny! Yeah! She’s uh, pretty shy so she won’t talk much.”

:raccoon: “Nice to meet you, Ronny. I’m Ingrid.”

>You nod your head.
>>
No. 601700 ID: 4f004c

>>601698
So, uh, you haven't perchance seen this racoon somewhere before?
>>
No. 601701 ID: 6cb462

Does the party have balloons? maybe you can take one without anyone noticing, and suck some of the helium out of it to make your voice sound higher. That is, if you don't mind a headache.
>>
No. 601702 ID: 07a835

>>601698
Okay let's assume they know you're a guy disguised as a girl, but they're not throwing you out because Emy is vouching for you. This means they probably think you're not here to perv on people or ruin the party. Which is half right. Anyway, be prepared to receive a makeover. They will do your nails and put makeup on you. Stick to Emy throughout it like she's a security blanket- the shyness explanation rather requires you to not be confident on your own. If forced to speak, do so with a whisper and without eye contact. A whisper will hide the true tone of your voice.

Try not to laugh.

ENDURE IT. YOU CAN DO THIS.
>>
No. 601743 ID: 0eaf76
File 141577801180.png - (33.12KB , 900x800 , 62.png )
601743

>Do you know the raccoon?

Uhh, should I? I can't remember her from anywhere, this is the first I've seen her or heard her name.

>They know what your plan is.

Well, if they were that suspicious, they wouldn't all be this fucking drunk, now would they? Jesus, it's only like 8PM. Girls are scary.

:starbox: "Good thing I've been drinking apple juice this entire time."

>"Hey, where's your friend? I haven't seen her all night."

:starbox: "Oh she's not even here. She's out of town, they just know me so they let me in."
>>
No. 601744 ID: 1f8505

>>601743

Ask to go to the bathroom, and sneak off to the bedrooms. Then start burgling the underwears.
>>
No. 601745 ID: 07a835

>>601743
Wow. It's about time to go steal some fuckin' panties then innit. Have Emy distract the girls who are still conscious while you disappear upstairs. Sneakily.

Stuff them in your bra. Even if they think you stole some they won't check there.
>>
No. 601747 ID: 534cc4

We should have her be a lookout, so if someone gets close she can tip you off or buy time for you to escape.

The raid commences.
>>
No. 601748 ID: 07a835

Wait shit where's the raccoon? Is she drunk too or will she be a problem?
>>
No. 601753 ID: 1f8505

>>601747

We should have a codeword she can say in case they're about to head upstairs.

Have her cough twice and say "Steve Martin's long-johns."
>>
No. 601754 ID: 682127

Initiate making out with Emy and observe their reaction, let's see how many of them swings this way.
>>
No. 601755 ID: 490784

If you encourage them to keep drinking they might pass out, and a lot of panty-theft can be done.
>>
No. 601757 ID: 265534

Just ride it out and play cool until 9pm. No party like this ever makes it past nine, then when they're all passed out, harvest the mother load.
>>
No. 601758 ID: c1612f

Spill your drink on yourself and complain about your wet panties, hopefully they will show you where they keep their panties.
>>
No. 601766 ID: 330ce5

Don't rush this, patience will be rewarded with epic loot!
>>
No. 601771 ID: 4f004c

>>601744 Ask? During a party? Nonsense.
>>601748 There are a lot of others we can't directly see, but they're probably all drunk. If anybody is sober, keep an eye out for them.
>>601753 Random ass phrases are a great way to tip people off that you're doing something you shouldn't.

Just head out and start collecting panties, unless somebody happens to be nearby.
>>
No. 601772 ID: c336d8

Just go exploring together with Emy when they are distracted. Nothing wrong with having a look around. Perhaps you can find where their laundry is kept - there must be a communal washing machine or something. Having Emy with you drastically reduces the chance of being discovered as she can talk instead of you and two girls is less like sneaking around. See if you can find the room of a person who is super drunk downstairs.

Prepare a few excuses like:
* You got lost looking for the bathroom
* You were looking for a quiet spot to kiss and do some lesbian stuff.
* You are trying to play hilarious prank on Abby who is out of town and you were just looking for post-it notes, shaving cream and potentially something fun to replace laundry powder with. Alternatively you were going to hide her underwear because that's totally a prank too, yeah. #NoBraNoPanties and all that.
>>
No. 601786 ID: 6e79d4

Got anything you could spike a keg with? That'd put you in the clear.
>>
No. 601811 ID: 0eaf76
File 141583538372.png - (21.96KB , 900x800 , 63.png )
601811

>Wait until everyone is passed out.

That shouldn't take too long...

>TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Well it's been about an hour and everyone is completely dead. The entire house is stupid quiet. TIME FOR SOME PANTY RAIDIN. And if someone DOES catch me, I can just use a variety of excuses to save my rear.

>"Come on, Emy. Let's go get some panties."

:starbox: "Yes, sir!"
>>
No. 601812 ID: 0eaf76
File 141583539582.png - (27.88KB , 900x800 , 64.png )
601812

>You go upstairs, enter a room, and go to the nearest dresser.

Well, let's just start from the top drawer...hmm, bras and socks...no panties?

How about the second drawer...shirts and pants?

Third drawer? PAJAMAS?! Where are the panties?! Did they HIDE them? They have to be in this room somewhere!

:starbox: "Um, Ron, I'm looking around but I don't really see any underwear."
>>
No. 601813 ID: b00646

Someone's beaten you to the punch!

I guess your next option is to check the drunk ladies
>>
No. 601815 ID: d90668

Well either someone got here first or they keep all there panties somewhere safe in case of drunken college panty raids!

Look in places you would not expect panties to be.

Worse case you can sneak some off the drunks downstairs.
>>
No. 601816 ID: 2ec61a

tell emy to strip the girls, if they have none clean, you will take dirty.
>>
No. 601817 ID: 1f8505

>>601812

Attempt to wear bras on head. See if that does anything.
>>
No. 601819 ID: 0eaf76
File 141583613603.png - (21.91KB , 900x800 , 65.png )
601819

>Put bra on head.

Nope. Didn't do anything. Who the hell locks their undies in a vault? We need to find more panties!

>"Come on, Emy. Let's go downstairs to see if we can't get some panties off of those girls."

???: "You mean...THESE PANTIES!?"

Oh what the hell is this.
>>
No. 601822 ID: 2ec61a

throw fake boobs as weapons while charging.
>>
No. 601825 ID: b00646

CHARGE TACKLE!

he'll never expect it, and you can use the distraction to grab the panties
>>
No. 601828 ID: 1f8505

>>601819

Tackle him! He's horning in on our turf!
>>
No. 601829 ID: 2ec61a

also try to use a god power! SOLAR FLARE!
>>
No. 601831 ID: e708e2

>>601819
See that bulge on his crotch? You know full well that's his weak point. Hit it for massive damage. I suggest a sliding tackle if you can.
>>
No. 601832 ID: 2f2fc2

>>601819

stomp over at him and point... don't run and scare him... just point and act like an angry woman...then surprise kick him in the everything precious
>>
No. 601833 ID: 0eaf76
File 141584031498.png - (23.58KB , 900x800 , 66.png )
601833

>Throw fake boobs.

"Holy shit! WHY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR BOOBS AT ME?!"
>>
No. 601834 ID: 0eaf76
File 141584032329.png - (33.95KB , 900x800 , 67.png )
601834

>Kick him where it hurts.
>>
No. 601835 ID: 0eaf76
File 141584033670.png - (26.30KB , 900x800 , 68.png )
601835

:starbox: “Wow! So cool!”

That was extremely empowering. Is this what girls feel like when they kick a guy in the balls?
>>
No. 601836 ID: b00646

Tie him up, snag loot and replace breasts.

Find more if possible and exit.
>>
No. 601837 ID: b8ceae

>>601835
Truss him up and call the police. Hide the panties, then have him arrested for trespassing, breaking and entering, theft, and assault.
He takes the blame for their panties going missing and isn't your competition anymore due to prison.
>>
No. 601840 ID: bb78f2

PRIORITIES!
Panties on head now! All of them at once.
It will erase all evidence immediately.
Oh, and make sure your rival's eyes are covered when you don the panties. If he learns what panties do when they're on your head, you'll have competition, and then Emy will have doubts!
>>
No. 601841 ID: 2f2fc2

>>601834
>>601835

mfw them eyes

put yo boobs back....deal with him... panties on head...alot
>>
No. 601842 ID: b8ceae

>>601835
OH! Take off his mask and take a picture! That way if he somehow escapes the police can still find him.
>>
No. 601846 ID: 0eaf76
File 141584197064.png - (32.35KB , 900x800 , 69.png )
601846

>Put on panties.

>BUBBLES.

:pantsu: "Wahow! You took out another Panty God In-Training! Good for you! Your power level is now 49!"

:pantyron: "Only 49?! What the hell! I have like 4 pairs of panties! And I STOLE them from another person!"

:pantsu: "Suck it up, crybaby!"

>Arrest the masked man.

Okay, first of all, that'd make the entire situation much worse than it already is. Do you know how many underaged girls are passed out drunk downstairs right now?

>Take masked man's mask!

What the hell would I do with it?
>>
No. 601849 ID: 1f8505

>>601846

So that's what a rival panty god looks like?

Weird.
>>
No. 601852 ID: b8ceae

>>601846
Truss him up like a pig and stick him downstairs with the girls. (Remember: Put socks on his hands and duct tape them there, tie a knot around each limb on its own, then tie those knots together)
Leave a note saying he stole their panties, but you couldn't find where he put them.

When you get back to Emy's place, but the panties you borrowed on your head. Level 50!
>>
No. 601855 ID: 07a835

>>601846
Take it as a trophy. You're keeping all the masks of those you defeat.

You should leave now. I feel as though the return on your time invested was not as good as it could have been. Next time we sneak into a dorm like this it should be after a party, not during it. Time for some night-time snatching... Look out for any targets of opportunity where someone is alone and can be knocked down for a snatch. Ask Emy if she knows where her friend lives. We can try to get at her panties too by just hanging out at her house for an hour or so.
>>
No. 601864 ID: 4f004c

>>601855
Not all of them are going to use masks, I'm sure. But you can keep a trophy from all of them, still.
>>
No. 601866 ID: a3c5c1

Make sure to get him out of the game for good, undress him, tie him up in the bathroom, call the police as you and Emy leave the building.
>>
No. 601879 ID: 87956d

Here's an idea for humiliation: de-pant him halfway (so he can't run), find a bedsheet or some rope and tie his hands together. Then drop him in the bathroom. Just to be sure, tie his feet as well.
Up to you to take his pants, although the panty god would probably want women panties or something. Alternatively, stuff his mouth with it. Poetic justice!
>>
No. 601880 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585184037.png - (22.64KB , 900x800 , 70.png )
601880

>Tie up the culprit and take his mask!

Alright, he's all tied up with duct tape. I doubt he'll be able to get out of it! And hey, cool mask. I look like a raccoon now.

Also, jesus, this wig is itchy. Since all the sorority sisters are flat out unconscious, I think it's fine to take it off.

:starbox: "I think this is one of the girls' brother...I kinda recognize him."

>"...What the hell is he doing stealing their panties?"

:starbox: "How should I know?"
>>
No. 601881 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585184954.png - (23.62KB , 900x800 , 71.png )
601881

>Night-time panty thieving!

Guys, I know that Godhood is pretty important...but I'm really tired. Today has been a long-ass day. I lost my virginity, I learned that my co-worker was a panty worshiper, I just stole a bunch of strangers' underwear...can I at least take a nap or something?
>>
No. 601883 ID: 07a835

>>601881
...yeah. Actually that's not a bad idea. If you sleep for a bit, you'll be more alert for the night time stuff, and besides, the later it is the more likely it is that people will be asleep.
>>
No. 601884 ID: b8ceae

>>601881
Yes! Are Emy's parents out of town? Then use her as a pillow tonight! :3c

Also, you know the panties you're wearing? Put them on your head to get to level 50.

And, if for some reason you want to 'thank' Emy for her help... Remember that she's willing and doesn't wear panties anymore~
(If you still can't then go see a doctor - you're WAY too young to take hours to recharge.)
>>
No. 601888 ID: bb78f2

>>601884
He has to recharge in a different way now. Sleep wise.
He has no energy. The spirit is willing, but the body must rest!
Cuddling might be nice though ;)
>>
No. 601890 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585428964.png - (20.80KB , 900x800 , 72.png )
601890

>Cuddle with Emy?

...That doesn't sound half bad right now. Now that she's my devoted worshiper and all. To tell you guys the truth, I've always found her really cute...she just always seemed to hate me!

I guess that isn't an issue anymore.

>"Hey, do you wanna take a rest at your house for a bit? When are you parents coming back?"

:starbox: "Mm! Not until Monday night. I'd gladly let you stay over!"

>You go to Emy's house!

>Emy sits down on her bed, staring at you.

:starbox: "Are you hungry at all? Thirsty? Uh...anything? I know you haven't eaten in a while..."
>>
No. 601891 ID: 265951

>>601890
Hug the Emy.
>>
No. 601892 ID: 07a835

>>601890
She could feed you grapes while fanning you with a palm leaf! Alternatively there is always the classic "Make me a sandwich."

But seriously, request a home-cooked meal. She could totally massage your tired feet. Massages in general. She may not feel like sex with her god(future god) is appropriate but she sure can treat you like a king.
>>
No. 601893 ID: 490784

Yeah if I recall, you haven't eaten since you were plotting ways to steal the panties right off this very girl's ass.

Graciously accept.
>>
No. 601894 ID: b8ceae

>>601890
First: Take off the panties you're wearing and put them on your head. 1 point! 50 get!

Second: Ask her "What would you feed me?" with a sly look, then say "Yea, I could use some dinner."
>>
No. 601895 ID: 1f8505

>>601890

Enthusiastically and politely ask for some food and drink.

Then maybe see if she will donate the rest of her underwear drawer to your cause.
>>
No. 601896 ID: bb78f2

Let's not be a dick here.
Does a Spaghetti and Meatball dinner sound nice? With some garlic bread? Perhaps Emy can open up the wine cabinet and celebrate your new partnership with a toast? If not, some milk would go great with Spagetti and Meatballs.

If both of you are shit cooks, there's ALWAYS Chinese.
>>
No. 601897 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585535559.png - (24.29KB , 900x800 , 73.png )
601897

>Hey! Man! Put on your underwear!

They're briefs. They wouldn't work...and I'm quite comfortable with my dick not hanging out in the open.

>Have her feed you grapes~

>"Snrk, yeah, get me some grapes and feed it to me while fanning me, heheheh."

:starbox: "Great idea! I'll be right back!"

>"What?! No I was just--"

>Emy left the room.

...Remind me not to joke around with Emy. Ah, might as well change out of this gross dress.

>You switched back to your normal clothes!
>>
No. 601898 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585536239.png - (19.61KB , 900x800 , 74.png )
601898

Hmm...she has a nice, clean room. Mine’s pretty messy...I wonder what sort of things she keeps in here. Posters, clothes, knick knacks...oh? What’s this? A diary?
>>
No. 601899 ID: 07a835

>>601898
One does not keep secrets from their god. Read up.
>>
No. 601900 ID: a19cd5

She'll literally be back in two minutes. Let's ask her if we can read it when she gets back instead of being a ding-dong.
>>
No. 601901 ID: 265951

>>601898
Rather than WWJD, I live by DBAD, DON'T BE A DICK. Don't read her diary. Not without asking.
>>
No. 601902 ID: 2839a0

don't read it. you need all the help you can get, and this isn't a friend/follower you can afford to burn.
>>
No. 601903 ID: b8ceae

>>601898
When she comes back ask her to let you read her diary. Then have her watch while you put all her panties on your head - she's not allowed to wear them, after all.

Also, point out that if she wore a skirt people could sometime catch flashes of her not-panties. She's a pervert, so she'll probably love that idea.
>>
No. 601904 ID: 265951

>>601903
Yessssssssssssssssssssss
>>
No. 601905 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585604222.png - (26.42KB , 900x800 , 75.png )
601905

>Wait until she comes back and ask!

When did you guys become so morally correct? Jeez...

:starbox: "I brought the grapes! I dunno what I should fan you with though..."

>"Hey, you have a diary over here, would you let your God read it?"

:starbox: "...A-Ahh...um...o-of course! Eheheh...just uh, promise not to laugh or anything, okay?"
>>
No. 601906 ID: a19cd5

>>601905
There's a difference between being moral and not being a dick. You can get away with immorality if you aren't a dick.
Now, let's get reading!
>>
No. 601907 ID: 07a835

>>601905
Ehhhhhhhh... you'll try to minimize it. As for the fanning, tell her only a palm leaf would do. If there are none available, then you will be satisfied with modern air conditioning.
>>
No. 601908 ID: b8ceae

>>601905
Moral? No, just polite. She's ours, and she needs to be treated with some respect.

Walk over, give her a hug, and kiss her on her forehead.
"Don't worry. And you know I was kidding about the fanning, right?"
>>
No. 601909 ID: bb78f2

>>601905
you know, you can say no to us, right?
>>
No. 601910 ID: 265951

>>601905
Hey, can we raid the rest of your panties?
>>
No. 601911 ID: 1f8505

>>601905

Let's not read the diary. C'mon, give the poor girl some privacy.

Say you're just kidding, but then ask for the contents of her panty drawer. We're so close to Level 50! We gotta get a super power!
>>
No. 601912 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585733188.png - (22.55KB , 900x800 , 76.png )
601912

>Kiss her forehead and reassure her.

>"Hey, don't worry about it, okay? Also, fanning me was a joke..."

:starbox: "...I'd still do it."

>"So you'll let me read it?"

:starbox: "Mmhmm. Just don't think any less of me!"

>"Never."
>>
No. 601913 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585735256.png - (20.93KB , 900x800 , 77.png )
601913

Alright, let's crack this bad boy open.

Pretty normal, alright.
>>
No. 601914 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585736530.png - (23.98KB , 900x800 , 78.png )
601914

Mmhmm, there's me!
>>
No. 601915 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585737850.png - (28.76KB , 900x800 , 79.png )
601915

what the fuck
>>
No. 601918 ID: 07a835

>>601915
Ask her what's up with that. Did someone get to her diary?
>>
No. 601919 ID: 7c58ae

>>601915
Huh. So... is this when you became a panty cultist?

Alternatively: I know I said I wouldn't laugh, but I'd rather think this is some kind of joke or stress relief than worry about your sanity.
>>
No. 601920 ID: b8ceae

>>601915
Point to the page and ask "What does this mean, exactly?" in a calm voice.
>>
No. 601921 ID: a19cd5

>>601915
Eh, just keep going.
Make sure to put in a raised eyebrow at her over it though, nothin against smarm
>>
No. 601932 ID: a19cd5

>>601915
Also, just remember: She's your devoted servant and all that noise, and did warn you about this. Don't flip out over it.
>>
No. 601933 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585853816.png - (23.08KB , 900x800 , 80.png )
601933

There's just a ton of pages filled with satanic paintings...they aren't even that clear.

>"Hey, what's up with these?"

:starbox: "U-Um, well that's when I first met Pantsu. I didn't know how to handle it for a while...before I realized how perfect she was."

There's so many in here...I wonder when I'll find a different image--

oh dear god
>>
No. 601934 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585856712.png - (23.22KB , 900x800 , 82.png )
601934

:starbox: "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT! HEheheheh!"

She grabbed it out of my hands before I got a good look...
>>
No. 601935 ID: b8ceae

>>601933
Is that you that's drilling her from behind?
Walk over to her, put your arms around her, and whisper "You don't need to fantasize anymore~" in her ear.

Then put all her panties on your head.
>>
No. 601936 ID: 07a835

>>601934
Aahahaha, crush confirmed.

Get her to feed you those grapes now. Also, massage.
>>
No. 601938 ID: a19cd5

>>601934
hahaha oh wow
Alright, so!
"Wow. That was uh, something! You did warn me though, I guess, haha."
>>
No. 601939 ID: 490784

>>601935

This, but say it as creepy as you can.
>>
No. 601940 ID: 7c58ae

>blamed Pantsu
Okay, so the sheer unmitigated ridiculous craziness of what happened made her snap a little bit. That explains the drawings.

>what do
Okay, back off a little bit. You've both had big days, stop pushing her buttons. Kick back, relax, eat something.
>>
No. 601942 ID: 0eaf76
File 141585925037.png - (25.45KB , 900x800 , 83.png )
601942

>601935

Okay, but, I'm just as freaked out about this as she is. I don't think I can play the suave womanizer right now! Because that was really hot and...I just need to think about my Grandma...

>You both sit down on the bed.

>Hey man! Get her panties!

We can worry about that later, I'm starved, gosh!

>"So uh, I'm not gonna judge you over that. Everyone has their fantasies!"

:starbox: "Even you?"
>>
No. 601943 ID: a19cd5

"Dude, there isn't a woman alive I haven't fantasized about sticking my ding-dong in."
>>
No. 601944 ID: 7c58ae

>Even you?
Uh, well, yeah. You called me as being a huge pervert before, and I wouldn't be much of one if I didn't image something, right? Heh, heh, heh...
>>
No. 601945 ID: b8ceae

>>601942
"You... Err... kinda had a picture of one of them...
Dinner first though. Lets eat!"
>>
No. 601946 ID: 07a835

>>601942
Tell her your deepest fantasies. Like wishing you could bang Superwoman and Batgirl. Or how you'd love to screw Harley Quinn in a vat of jello.
>>
No. 601948 ID: 86af24

Or how about that time when you put on some panties and wore them to school. just cause. walked around with a half chub all day, partially because the restriction and partially panties. that happened, right?
>>
No. 601949 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586002345.png - (21.95KB , 900x800 , 84.png )
601949

>"Especially me! I mean...hey, I'm supposed to be the ultimate pervert right? I've fantasized about plenty of girls...you even had one of them in your diary..."

:starbox: "...!"

>"But nevermind that, let's eat!"
>>
No. 601950 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586004115.png - (19.06KB , 900x800 , 85.png )
601950

>Emy pushes you over, getting on top of you.
>>
No. 601951 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586006086.png - (27.72KB , 900x800 , 86.png )
601951

:starbox: "Let me feed you..."
>>
No. 601952 ID: b8ceae

>>601951
Do it~
>>
No. 601953 ID: a19cd5

>>601949
Ron that was absurdly smooth, I thought you were BAD at this?
>>
No. 601954 ID: 7c58ae

You two are totally going to Lady and the Tramp those grapes. Do it.
>>
No. 601955 ID: 07a835

>>601951
Try not to think about how she's not wearing any panties.

Eat those grapes.
>>
No. 601956 ID: 86af24

remember that 'grapes' is an allegory for testicles . respond.
>>
No. 601957 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586068037.png - (12.43KB , 900x800 , 87.png )
601957

Oh my god these are the best grapes in the world.
>>
No. 601958 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586070039.png - (26.14KB , 900x800 , 88.png )
601958

:starbox: "You weren't supposed to eat them that fast..."
>>
No. 601959 ID: 86af24

you were supposed to suck on them, fool
>>
No. 601960 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586085229.png - (13.02KB , 900x800 , 89.png )
601960

>>601959

I was so HUNGRY!
>>
No. 601961 ID: 86af24

well you better tell her you want mashed potates and white gravy to wash it down, ingrate
>>
No. 601962 ID: b00646

"wanna taste of those grapes?"

initiate makeout
>>
No. 601963 ID: 07a835

>>601960
...does she have any other sorts of fruits? Strawberries? Cherries? Oranges, even?
>>
No. 601964 ID: 7c58ae

Quick, make up for it! Now that your hunger is somewhat sated, you can grab another piece of food and do it right! Slower!

Flip her over, if you have to.
>>
No. 601965 ID: b8ceae

>>601958
"I was too hungry. Do you want to find out how they tasted?" And make this face -> :3c
>>
No. 601966 ID: 490784

Ask if she wants them back.
>>
No. 601967 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586180068.png - (23.57KB , 900x800 , 90.png )
601967

>"Sorry...they tastes really good though...do you want a taste?"

These lines are really cheesy guys...I don't really think they're gonna-- UMF!
>>
No. 601968 ID: a2f9bc

Weird, I thought for sure you'd have to offer to eat something else.
>>
No. 601969 ID: 07a835

>>601967
Wellll if you wanna stick your dick in crazy you're making good progress towards that goal. I guess enjoy the snoggings but you need to be sure you want to get up in that crazy ass before you go any further.

I hope she has condoms, if so.
>>
No. 601970 ID: a19cd5

There's always time for seconds.
>>
No. 601971 ID: 490784

We all know where this is going, and you still don't have any condoms do you? Tsk.
>>
No. 601972 ID: 7c58ae

So apparently what's been holding you back all this time was that you thought all the good lines were too cheesy to use.

Make out.
>>
No. 601973 ID: b8ceae

>>601967
Go for it. Be gentle and romantic - lots of soft touching, caressing, and kissing.
>>
No. 601975 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586240403.png - (27.89KB , 900x800 , 91.png )
601975

>Make out.

Oh my god. Making out with a cute girl is so much better than I thought it would be...

>Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

>You slide your hand over her breast.

:starbox: "Ahh...wh-what are you doing?"

>"Uh, I thought we were--"

:starbox: "I...don't have any protection..."

>"O-Oh..."
>>
No. 601977 ID: 7c58ae

>I...don't have any protection...
Well, then you don't have to go that far.

There are still ways you two can make each other feel good.~
>>
No. 601979 ID: a19cd5

Don't bareback it unless you want kids or are god. Be smart, don't think with your dick.
doesn't rule out oral though
>>
No. 601980 ID: 4f004c

I swear this thread updates too fast, man.
>"I...don't have any protection..."
That just means sex is out of the question, not foreplay. Buuut, y'know... Drug stores tend to be open this late, and you ARE old enough to get condoms.
>>
No. 601981 ID: 07a835

>>601975
Oh okay so you want to do it? There's always oral, then. Or just manual stimulation, even.

Or if you want to be nasty you could stick it in her pooper but that's generally more trouble than it's worth. Requires some preparation to make sure things are cleaned up down there, and lots more lube than you probably have.
>>
No. 601982 ID: b8ceae

>>601975
She has two other orifices. One you can even reciprocate~

Or you could put her panties on your head to see if your Level 50 power is something relevant - like selective sterility.
>>
No. 601984 ID: 86af24

jokingly tell her you always wanted to try assplay anyway (you mean your ass not hers)
>>
No. 601985 ID: 0eaf76
File 141586353247.png - (23.88KB , 900x800 , 92.png )
601985

>"We don't have to resort to sex...we can just play around with each other..."

:starbox: "Play around? What do you mean?"

>You lift up her shirt.

:starbox: "R-Ron!"

>"Wh-What? Do you not want to?"

:starbox: "...I...I do but...I'm not worth your time...you could always find such nicer girls..."
>>
No. 601986 ID: 4f004c

>>601982
Dude, no. Believe it or not, cum can leak out the ass EASILY and enter the vagina. Oral is safe, but anal is not.
>>
No. 601987 ID: 265951

>>601985

"Worthy or not, I've chosen you."
>>
No. 601988 ID: a2f9bc

>>601985
She has a good point. Ask her if she has any sisters.
>>
No. 601989 ID: 7c58ae

>I...I do but...I'm not worth your time...you could always find such nicer girls...
But you found me.

And your god says you're worth it.
>>
No. 601990 ID: 4f004c

>you could always find such nicer girls...
"Nicer? Emy, you said it yourself, your parents taught you to be nice. You fell in love with porn without losing that personality, and have even been good to me from the day we met. There is no "Nicer Girl" than you."
>>
No. 601991 ID: 07a835

>>601985
Hah! She's pretty, you're a perv, there is no waste of time here.
>>
No. 601993 ID: b8ceae

>>601985
"Oh, really? You're speaking above your station.
If you weren't worthy, then I wouldn't have made you my high priestess~"
>>
No. 601994 ID: 86af24

>>601986
Actually, the pull out method is only slightly less as good as condoms.

but you did fuck that skanky deer lady earlier..
>>
No. 601996 ID: 7c58ae

No, seriously, no unprotected sex.

We don't need to conceive panty Jesus, yet. We haven't even fully ascended to godhood yet, that would cause all kinds of problems.
>>
No. 601998 ID: 07a835

>>601994
Pull out is way worse than condoms, because it requires practice and experience, and even then it can fail.

Also, it does nothing against STDs. We don't know if she's a virgin or not.
>>
No. 602005 ID: a19cd5

To note: just about anything we coulda passed on woulda happened during the kissing.
Plus, when we're god we can just sorta erase STDs.
So let's work towards that, eh?
>>
No. 602030 ID: bb78f2

Just go down on her and shut her up.
We'll leave it at that, for now.
You rock her world.
>>
No. 602046 ID: 330ce5

Make her feel the good~
>>
No. 602065 ID: c336d8

She's just too adorable. Tell her she's just the perfect cultist and that there's no one else you desire as much right now.

Try to get her to embrace her lewd, naughty side. Invite her to slake her wanton lusts and sordid fantasies together with you. If protection is an issue then there are still a myriad of other ways to explore each other and have an orgasm-packed evening.

Also check out the family pictures in the house. Is her mom hot? Grab some of her panties while you're around.
>>
No. 602068 ID: 8f01e8

Point out that you've gotten 30 more points of panties with her assistance than from any other worshipper.

Also, remove her current pair and put them on your head.
>>
No. 602069 ID: d5f3c4

Since you don't have a condom and you've already gotten laid today, your goal for this is gonna shift from getting some yourself to making her orgasm. Like you said, you can just play around, so it's time to play around with how to make a girl orgasm without using your dick.

Also, buy some condoms tomorrow. I get the feeling this shit is gonna keep happening.
>>
No. 602078 ID: 6e79d4

What kind of god would you be if you didn't reward your faithful?
>>
No. 602090 ID: 0eaf76
File 141591865360.png - (23.00KB , 900x800 , 93.png )
602090

>>601990

>"Nicer? Emy, you said it yourself, your parents taught you to be nice. You fell in love with porn without losing that personality, and have even been good to me from the day we met. There is no "Nicer Girl" than you."

:starbox: "...Ronald..."

>"Besides, you're the best girl I've met so far, might as well treat you~"

>Take off her panties.

She's...not wearing any, remember?
>>
No. 602091 ID: 0eaf76
File 141591867644.png - (23.94KB , 900x800 , 94.png )
602091

"...R-Ron..."
>>
No. 602092 ID: 0eaf76
File 141591868894.png - (21.61KB , 900x800 , 95.png )
602092

>>
No. 602093 ID: 0eaf76
File 141591872080.png - (22.38KB , 900x800 , 96.png )
602093

Wow. That...was a lot better than that deer chick.
>>
No. 602094 ID: 07a835

>>602093
That's what an emotional attachment does for it. Get your cuddle on. Are you still hungry?

Looks like it got pretty late. You might not be able to get up to any midnight panty raiding... unless you get up early. We should start making plans for ways to snatch panties during the day. Maybe hide in a bush in the park and ambush a lone woman? Or maybe we should just focus on your boss tomorrow.
>>
No. 602095 ID: bb78f2

Dude, imagine when you do it like your supposed to do it, without the latex and bullshit, and with a girl you care about.
Imagine it dude.
Now we have to get that power, quick, so that we can control our fertility levels directly! And disease levels.
Maybe clone ourselves. And her.
>>
No. 602096 ID: 55e4e3

Ron you did good. Now to catch some Zzz's. It's gonna be big day tomorrow. As you go to sleep consider a threeway with deer girl and Emy.
>>
No. 602099 ID: 534cc4

>>602096
Sshhh let em cuddle, save your perversions for the morning. just savor this for a bit ron, just savor it.
>>
No. 602101 ID: b8ceae

>>602094
Raiding? Ron only took one pair of her panties, and I'm pretty sure she owned more than that.

Tomorrow he can put on a show for her of using up all her panties to gain his first power.
>>
No. 602102 ID: 07a835

Wait shit you gotta call your fam to tell them you're spending the night at a friend's house!
>>
No. 602103 ID: 0eaf76
File 141592417422.png - (9.80KB , 900x800 , 97.png )
602103

>Relax, enjoy yourself...

Yeah...this is really relaxing actually...it's nice to have someone to lay next to...

Maybe I'll just...

Just....

Zzzzz
>>
No. 602104 ID: 0eaf76
File 141592421390.png - (24.87KB , 900x800 , 98.png )
602104

:pantsu: "Surprise! Guess what! I'm gonna be in your dreams now!"

>"Oh god what."

:pantsu: "So how was your first day? Any questions? Concerns? Feedback? Glorious praise of my awesomeness?"
>>
No. 602105 ID: 07a835

>>602104
Okay first, what happens if a rival defeats you? Nothing special seemed to happen to that guy you kicked inna nuts.

Second, why don't you have any powers yet?

Third, GOSH WHY SO FEW POINTS?! Can we do anything in particular to get more points? Like maybe stealing them while wearing a costume? Or not wearing clothing? Or stealing them from high profile targets, even if it's not difficult?

Fourth, does anyone else get into Panty Heaven? Or is it just defeated Gods? It'd be nice to have Emy with you once your time is up.
>>
No. 602106 ID: d5f3c4

You should ask if she was behind the deer girl thing.

You should also think lewd thoughts about Pantsu. Maybe something that involves putting her own handcuffs on her.
>>
No. 602107 ID: 0eaf76
File 141592488821.png - (22.67KB , 900x800 , 99.png )
602107

>"Okay, first off, why didn't that other panty rival die? I kicked him in the balls!"

:pantsu: "Ah, but that doesn't mean you defeated him! You have plenty of time to assert your dominance later...that'll be explained in 2 days, though."

>"Okay, well how about when do I get my super sweet powers?"

:pantsu: "I never said...you were gonna get powers..."

>"Aw..."

:pantsu: "But now that you mention it that WOULD be fun. Alright, how about when you reach 50 power points, you can unlock a power!"

>"Why not right now? I'm at 49!"

:pantsu: "Nope!"

>"Also what's with such low points?! I'm working hard!"

:pantsu: "That's just how the game goes~ And I'm applying a new rule...you can't nab more than 3 panties off a single girl! That's cheating!"

>"What?!"

:pantsu: "No questions asked!"
>>
No. 602108 ID: bb78f2

Does defeating rivals grant me bonus power?
Make it into a bit of a game here, we have competition! Fighting rivals will become harder, but I feel like maybe their should be some incentive?

Like, panty drops? Enchanted gear?
>>
No. 602109 ID: 4f004c

>you can't nab more than 3 panties off a single girl!
But nabbing multiple pairs from a rival will still work, right?
>>
No. 602110 ID: 2ec61a

>>602109
they belonged to different girls before the rival grabbed them, so yeah it would count.
>>
No. 602111 ID: 07a835

>>602107
So um, does anything happen to someone when they're defeated aside from death? Do they get sent to PANTY HELL?
>>
No. 602112 ID: b8ceae

>>602107
"Can the panty god empower minions? Bring them here to serve my will?
Also, what happens to you when you get kicked down? Do you die, or is it more like retirement and you spend most of your time in Florida cruising for drunk sorority girls?"
>>
No. 602114 ID: 0eaf76
File 141592687785.png - (20.88KB , 900x800 , 100.png )
602114

>"But if I defeat a rival...is there some sort of prize? Like a huge boost in points or something?"

:pantsu: "Of course! Why wouldn't there be?"

>"And do stealing multiple panties from a rival count?"

:pantsu: "It should, yep~"

>"And uh...when YOU'RE the one to get defeated...what happens? Do you get sent to panty hell or something?"

:pantsu: "Well...not really...you just sort of...cease to exist. You disappear forever. No heaven OR hell I guess!"

>"...Oh. Well how about Emy, if I win can I bring her to heaven with me?"

:pantsu: "That'll be up to you when you're a God. You'd have to wait for her to die on Earth, but once she's dead you can take her wherever the hell you want, lover boy!"
>>
No. 602115 ID: 07a835

>>602114
How do we get shades as sweet as hers?
>>
No. 602117 ID: 490784

>>602115

Definitely ask this; they are good sunglasses.

Getting defeated sounds not so great. Eww, mortality!

Hey - ask her where she got all her panties from. Did they have panties 94 years ago?
>>
No. 602118 ID: b8ceae

>>602114
"Can the Panty God visit earth? Or is this all you can do?"
>>
No. 602120 ID: bb78f2

When you're done, steal her panties.
>>
No. 602121 ID: bb78f2

>>602114
Wait, we can bring people we like into heaven with us, but does that mean the only afterlife is Panty Heaven? Are there other Heavens?

Oh my god is their a Pantytheon?
>>
No. 602125 ID: 0eaf76
File 141592943989.png - (21.19KB , 900x800 , 101.png )
602125

>"Where can I get some shades like those?"

:pantsu: "Up your ass! Hahahaha!"

>"...Just wondering... Hmm, did they even have panties 94 year ago?"

:pantsu: "They had...bloomer things. Same general concept. They were cute and lacey!"

>"Also, when you're Panty God, can you go to Earth?"

:pantsu: "Of course! I go down and fuck shit up all the time!"

>Steal her panties.

For some reason I feel like that would be a horrible idea...

>"Hey, are there other Heavens other than Panty Heaven? Is there a Pantytheon?"

:pantsu: "Maybe yes, maybe no~ You're not quite in the position to know yet~"
>>
No. 602126 ID: bb78f2

Maybe if you switched into a girl you could seduce her a little and get close and then BAM
panty grab and run.

I think your first power should be a gender switch target spell (so you can target yourself or others) that either lasts for a limited time or acts like a curse that can flip when parameters are set. Or whenever you will it so or die. Maybe all of the above.

You are literally one panty point away from getting a sweet power. How could getting her panties be a bad idea? It's probably worth mega points. You KNOW she wouldn't be that mad. Impressed even, that you would try.
>>
No. 602127 ID: 4754ce

>>602125
When I become God, can I bring you back to be my adviser?
>>
No. 602128 ID: 07a835

Hmmmmm.

What's with the bubbles? What is this place, anyway?
>>
No. 602129 ID: b8ceae

>>602125
She's a lesbian, right?
Have Emy put panties on her head and offer Pantsu oral while you watch. Being a girl's first lesbian experience would be very enticing for Pantsu, and it would require Pantsu take off her panties.
Emy sneaks them, then passes them off to you.

...then Pantsu gets mad, and since she decides the scoring you get like -10 billion points for it.

Sooo... First ask "Are YOUR panties fair game?"

Also "Can retired Panty Gods visit earth as well?"
>>
No. 602130 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593105129.png - (22.12KB , 900x800 , 102.png )
602130

>"Well...can I bring you back to be my adviser?"

:pantsu: "If I think you're worth my time!"

>"Ouch...!"

:pantsu: "Tch, I ain't just gonna agree to become your loyal assistant for the rest of eternity!"

>"Hmm, fair enough. Alright, so since I'm almost to 50...can I take your panties?"

...

:pantsu: "WHY THE HELL WOULD I GIVE YOU MY PANTIES?!"

>"Agh! Let go!"

:pantsu: "Just go out and rob some poor girl in the street or something!"
>>
No. 602131 ID: 4754ce

>>602130
...Lucid dream up a few dozen women, steal their panties, and put them on your head. Even if they don't count, it's practice.
>>
No. 602134 ID: 07a835

>>602130
Her hands are occupied, try to grab for them!
>>
No. 602136 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593198135.png - (17.62KB , 900x800 , 103.png )
602136

>Her hands are occupied! Grab her panties!

>You grab at panties.

:pantsu: "Eh?"
>>
No. 602137 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593202077.png - (31.96KB , 900x800 , 104.png )
602137

:pantsu: "I WILL SMITE YOU, HEATHEN! WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU! LISTEN TO A GOD WHEN SHE TALKS TO YOU!"
>>
No. 602138 ID: bb78f2

>>602137
"It was all in good fun! Don't be mad please!
You're the ultimate challenge! I'm not worthy to be the god if I don't try!"
>>
No. 602139 ID: 07a835

>>602137
Owch. Yes ma'am.
>>
No. 602140 ID: c5a097

Apologize by kissing her lips
>>
No. 602143 ID: bb78f2

2nd idea!
Test the panty acquired ability by shoving your head RIGHT DOWN INTO HER CROTCH. Get in there!
>>
No. 602144 ID: b8ceae

>>602137
"IF I DIDN'T TRY IT I WOULDN'T DESERVE THE JOB! DON'T TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IT!"
>>
No. 602149 ID: 1f8505

Don't provoke the Goddess, folks.

Apologize and wake up. Ask for one more pair of Emy's underoos to tip us up to 50. Then we can test our sweet sweet new abilities.
>>
No. 602160 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593471444.png - (21.20KB , 900x800 , 105.png )
602160

>WAKE UP!

Guh! Oh god! What a nightmare! Oh wait...it was real. Great...what time is it? It's past midnight! Wow, I'm still pretty tired...

Ah, Emy is still sleeping...glad I didn't wake her up...
>>
No. 602161 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593475764.png - (23.21KB , 900x800 , 106.png )
602161

>Get some of her panties from her drawer.

Since I can only get 3 off each girl, I guess I'll just grab two random ones.

>BUBBLES.

:pantsu: "Great! You're now at 56 points! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"
>>
No. 602162 ID: a19cd5

Haha oh wow we fucked up so bad trying that shit
>>
No. 602163 ID: 0eaf76
File 141593486244.png - (23.24KB , 900x800 , 107.png )
602163

:pantsu: "YOU CAN GAIN A NEW POWER!!!"

Woah, cool!

:pantsu: "We have three MARVELOUS choices here today! Love, Battle and Utility! Let me explain...the Love category relates to you wooing over innocent girls so you can steal their panties. It relates to any sort of amorous or sexual power that you might be able to get! Battle will come later, when you're actually fighting other rivals...things like power-ups, weapons, etc! And Utility is just random powers that will probably come in handy. Mind reading, levitation, conjuring toy kittens out of thin air, stuff like that."

What to choose?
>>
No. 602165 ID: 408e5c

>>602163
Battle seems like the most useful. You've already seen that you have enough love power on your side, after all. Utility's too random to be a safe bet.
>>
No. 602166 ID: 265951

>>602163
LOVE

LOVE

LOVE
>>
No. 602167 ID: 189a54

>>602163
Battle! You must be ready to fight for your panties!
>>
No. 602168 ID: a19cd5

Battle magicks are usable outside of actual fights, right? if so we'll be going with that
>>
No. 602171 ID: 07a835

>>602163
Wait, you lost an hour in a half. What happened during that time, was that just empty dreams or was she doing horrible things to you for that entire duration?

Hmmm... go with Utility. Love or Battle won't get us your boss's panties.
>>
No. 602172 ID: bb78f2

Always invest in skills that will able to increase your skill gain!
LOVE!
Also, ask if using skills to attain panties devalues the panties you acquire? Or if the points are arbitrarily decided by her, and basically sums up to pleasing her?
>>
No. 602173 ID: b8ceae

>>602163
LOVE! Easier panties means more power faster! We can get Battle later!
(I'd go with Utility, but LOVE is more likely to win!)
>>
No. 602175 ID: 4754ce

You're a lover, not a fighter. LOVE
>>
No. 602178 ID: 9dd1ee

battle
>>
No. 602179 ID: c5a097

Love!
>>
No. 602183 ID: 408e5c

>>602172
It's pretty much the latter. The more boring it was (in her opinion) to get the panties, the less points she gives out. So having skills that make it easier will make it less interesting and be less points, likely.
>>
No. 602186 ID: 557bac

Go with utility, see what happens
>>
No. 602189 ID: 86af24

battering ram dick!
>>
No. 602190 ID: 4754ce

>>602183
But love is love. Love is what he's bad at. Better to shore up the bad spots than to be easily seduced.
>>
No. 602191 ID: 490784

Going utility just cause not as many people said it.
>>
No. 602192 ID: 408e5c

>>602190
He's seduced two people and had sex with them in one day. He's extremely proficient in love by any standard.
>>
No. 602197 ID: 4754ce

>>602192
To be fair, one was someone who is bad at morals and the other is a devout follower of him.
>>
No. 602198 ID: bb78f2

He didn't seduce shit. He got lucky with the deer and had to rely on us to have Emy's feelings, which were already there, more realized.

He lucked onto two perverts. Anyone else and it would have been a bbbbbbaaaadd time.
>>
No. 602203 ID: 03f8a5

Love and as somebody stated later it better be gender flipping power, it will give much needed flexibility in panty stealing...
>>
No. 602206 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594239224.png - (18.78KB , 900x800 , 108.png )
602206

>Love!

Yeah! If we get a Love power-up, getting more points will be a piece of cake!

>”I choose Love.”

:pantsu: “Alright! LET’S SEE WHAT YOU GET!”
>>
No. 602207 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594240509.png - (19.56KB , 900x800 , 109.png )
602207

:pantsu: “You get: THE VOICE OF LOVE! Your voice is now a weapon! Girls will automatically think it’s the sexiest voice they’ve ever heard! This can be EXTREMELY effective on some girls, while not so effective on others! Of course, the closer you get to their ear with your voice, the more potent it will be! But be careful! If they end up disliking you, they end up HATING your voice!”

LEVEL UP!!!
>>
No. 602208 ID: 07a835

>>602207
So uh, we can turn this off, right?
>>
No. 602209 ID: b8ceae

>>602207
Wake up Emy by whispering right into her ear.
Then go to Starbox, sneak up on your boss, and say "Hi!" right into her ear.
>>
No. 602210 ID: 03f8a5

Ok then lets take this thing for a testdrive, call the deer girl. (We may also want to know if it will work through a phone).
>>
No. 602211 ID: 9dd1ee

well Ron I hope you didn't enjoy talking to your family to much

cause now you'll probably never want to talk to them again
>>
No. 602212 ID: fb2f8c

Try the voice with Emy's boss ,Reina.
FOR HELLA POINTS
>>
No. 602213 ID: 2a1897

's the middle of the night, go back to sleep.

Test stuff out tomorrow.
>>
No. 602214 ID: a2f9bc

>>602207
Oh boy, time to accidently seduce your family members.
>>
No. 602215 ID: b8ceae

>>602207
OH! Tell Emy to pick up some condoms and lube to tide you over until she can get on birth control.
>>
No. 602216 ID: a7efea

>>602209
Yes, wake Emy up with sweet whispers.

>>602214
Like that wasn't basically inevitable, anyways, the way this quest is going.
>>
No. 602220 ID: 408e5c

>>602207
While you're talking with Pantsu anyway, see what info you can get from her about how these battles in the future are going to work!
>>
No. 602224 ID: 4754ce

Whisper to the god of panties that she looks nice, observe reactions.
>>
No. 602225 ID: a7efea

>>602220
Oh, and ask her what happens if you ever fail one of these three day challenge things, since we didn't find out, before.
>>
No. 602229 ID: a19cd5

>>602224
no, we are already on thin ice. One negavote against fun, please!
>>
No. 602234 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594831919.png - (14.89KB , 900x800 , 110.png )
602234

>”So uh, can I turn this on and off?”

:pantsu: “Yep! Just gotta will yourself to use the VOICE. It should be pretty easy.”

>”Also...do panties I collect with the help of powers detract from the score?”

:pantsu: “Nah, that’d be mean. I won’t take powers into account when awarding scores.”

>”Phew...good…”

:pantsu: “Anyways! I’ll leave ya to it! Ciao!”

Phew...I’m still really fucking tired...I think I might head to bed...we can have a full day of panty raiding tomorrow…

.
.
.

Unngh…*yawn* Ahh, what a good night’s sleep.

>Use your voice on Emy!

Hmm, that’s a good idea. She loves me anyhow so there’s really no risk to it. She’s asleep though…
>>
No. 602235 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594833178.png - (23.12KB , 900x800 , 111.png )
602235

>”Emy, wake up~”

I wonder if it’ll even work.
>>
No. 602236 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594834542.png - (23.60KB , 900x800 , 112.png )
602236

:starbox: “...Ron? Is that y-y...YOUR voice?!”

>”Yea?”

:starbox: “...H-Heh, wow! You sound uh...really nice!”
>>
No. 602238 ID: b8ceae

>>602236
"My first power. I need to know how it works. What do you think?~"

Tell her she needs to go get a bunch of condoms and lube - enough to last until she gets on birth control, at least.

Then go to your workplace and use your power to say hello right into your boss's ear.
>>
No. 602239 ID: 4754ce

Kiss her and say good morning, then offer to cook breakfast before heading into work.

Use the resulting increase in sales to get on your manager's good side, ask her on a date. On the date, suggest lewd things, get her panties.
>>
No. 602241 ID: a7efea

>You sound uh...really nice!
*pitched low* How nice?

>stuff
Don't forget to eat breakfast. And shower and change clothes at some point. Between all the panties and sex and drunken parties you're going to start to smell.
>>
No. 602242 ID: 408e5c

>>602238
Emy probably has to go to work too. Ron can deal with buying his sexual equipment after work himself, and Emy can get on with gathering more panties for him via her womanly ways (and also not have to embarass herself buying that sort of thing. Besides, Ron probably can figure out what size condoms fit him better than she can).
>>
No. 602247 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594978240.png - (29.67KB , 900x800 , 113.png )
602247

>”Yeah, Pantsu gave me this sexy voice as a new power!”

:starbox: “Did she? Ahh, God bless Pantsu…”

>Whisper directly into her ear.

>”Do you like it?”

:starbox: “A-Ah-Ah, b-b-b, sh-shower! You should shower!”

>”What are you implying?”

:starbox: “J-Just go!”
>>
No. 602248 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594980007.png - (17.20KB , 900x800 , 114.png )
602248

>Take a shower.

Ahh, a nice, hot shower feels so good… I have work today at around 12PM, I can test out my new power on Reina...I’m sure it could probably get me into her pants long enough to take her panties. In my opinion, I wouldn’t really bang Reina...mostly because I know how much of a hard-ass she can be...but that’s just me.

>Go downstairs.
>>
No. 602249 ID: 0eaf76
File 141594981301.png - (24.00KB , 900x800 , 115.png )
602249

Mm, is Emy cooking? I smell toast and bacon.

:starbox: “Ah! Sit down! Eat, eat! I made you breakfast to get you on a good start to your day!”

>”Ah, thanks.”
>>
No. 602250 ID: b8ceae

>>602242
Assuming she has work. Either way, lets head over there and pick up the supplies on the to Starbox.

Actually, Emy being there works even better, since we can have Emy go in and distract Reina so she's not looking at the door, then walk up behind her and speak right into her ear for maximum power.

Lets do that instead. :3c
>>
No. 602251 ID: a7efea

Thank her for the food, don't overload her with the sexy voice, this time.
>>
No. 602254 ID: a19cd5

He already thanked her!
Now, let's get brainstorming. How we gonna go about this? From what pantsu said, the voice only works on those who kinda like us already, and will be seen as horrible and grating to those who don't.
So I'm going to take a wild guess and say the voice alone isn't going to work on our bosslady.
We need to SCHMOOZE HARD. Ask Emy how she got in her good graces.
>>
No. 602258 ID: 330ce5

while eating breakfast talk strategy, preparation is key.
>>
No. 602263 ID: 6cb462

>>602258
Be sure not to talk with your mouth full as well
>>
No. 602268 ID: 07a835

>>602249
We've got a few hours before work. To start off, steal some of Emy's mom's panties. Then two more of your sister's. Then buy some condoms because boy howdy I think you're gonna need 'em. Stick some in your wallet.

You could call deer chick but don't use your voice on her over the phone until she knows it's you. You can get two more panties from her too! She might be less willing this time since you've gained confidence though. After all, she said for you not to change. Also find out her name, gosh.
>>
No. 602272 ID: 490784

You could like, show up a little early and maybe tidy up and shit. Might impress Reina a bit. Maybe it won't, but you won't know if you don't try.
>>
No. 602275 ID: bb78f2

>>602248
Dude, man, Reina is probably a MONSTER in bed though.
You sure you don't want to be domed by that hardass?
>>
No. 602284 ID: a7efea

>He already thanked her!
Not for breakfast he didn't!
>>
No. 602295 ID: 4f004c

>>602284
He thanked her when she brought it up, so yes, he did.
>I wouldn’t really bang Reina...mostly because I know how much of a hard-ass she can be...but that’s just me.
You never know, she could be the sweetest bedmate.
Also, keep in mind, the voice will have the opposite effect on people who don't like it, which likely includes lesbians. No idea what orientation she is yet, so be ready to turn it off if she reacts badly.
>>
No. 602297 ID: 54bc05

>>602268
>She might be less willing this time since you've gained confidence though.

It was arrogance she disliked. Be humble and appreciate her like you did the first time, and things should go well.
>>
No. 602298 ID: 2ec61a

>>602297
i think we should lay off deer lady for now. we already have someone right here for that. we need to do some intense sneaking. like fin the house of a rich person and convince a maid to let us in.
>>
No. 602314 ID: 86af24

Bring Reina some flowers and be on top of your game all shift then wait for her shift to end and ask her to come hang out with you and Emy. You will make her feel befriended and then
use the voice.
begin car sex scene.
>>
No. 602367 ID: 2f7128

Remember to keep focus on our goal. We are not trying to bang every girl we come across, we just need their panties! We can't waste too much time dicking around.
>>
No. 602380 ID: 0eaf76
File 141602967980.png - (24.94KB , 900x800 , 116.png )
602380

>"So...I'm thinking...today we try and still Reina's panties."

:starbox: "Mmm, you work today?"

>"Yep."

:starbox: "I'm not scheduled to work today..."

>"Oh...w-well...can you come along and help?"

:starbox: "Of course! What sort of worshiper would I be if I abandoned my Lord and savior?"

>"Right...anyways, you said before that Reina liked you. Do you know why that is?"

:starbox: "...Please...don't think this is rude or anything but...y-you aren't the uh, most hardworking employee..."

That was true. I usually goofed around a lot at work, and uh, didn't get much done. I'm not really sure why Reina hasn't fired me yet. Mmm, could SHE have a soft spot for me? Hard to believe, that lioness probably couldn't like her own Mother.

>"Fair enough. Before I leave, I'll probably sift around to find some panties from your Mom."

:starbox: "As long as you're not having sex with my Mom I don't see any problem with that. But finish your breakfast first."

I shouldn't use my voice on Reina right when I meet her...if she ends up hating me anymore than she does now, I'll probably get fired. First, I need to figure out if Reina ACTUALLY dislikes me, or is just disappointed in me as a worker... Reina isn't usually at Starbox until at least 10AM, though. What should I do to kill time until then? Finding Emy's Mom's panties won't take up 2 hours, will it?
>>
No. 602384 ID: a7efea

>As long as you're not having sex with my Mom
Yeah, don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you.

>but...y-you aren't the uh, most hardworking employee...
So step one: you have to get her not to think you're a shiftless lazy lump. Gonna have to actually work and earn some respect, or all the Voice will do is remind her of her contempt for your whining.

>What should I do to kill time until then?
Um, if the first step to getting Regina to like you is to actually work hard at work, maybe you should make sure you're on time? Or even early, getting stuff done?

>Finding Emy's Mom's panties won't take up 2 hours, will it?
Check the bureau in the master bedroom, check the laundry, and if there are none in either, leave it. It's not like you won't be in Emy's house again at some point.
>>
No. 602386 ID: bb78f2

Okay, but what about sex with her Dad?
Just make that joke to gauge her reaction. Unless her Dad's dead, then obviously don't make it.

You could also rush home and get your own Mom's 3 panties and the rest of your sister's. You DID tell your parents you were staying over at a friend's, right? Well, if your Mom gets too mad, just use your voice on her.
>>
No. 602387 ID: 6cb462

that rabbit you lost a bet to before this whole thing got started, is he a friend of yours? maybe we can somehow get him to join your cult... then again, he might start trying to compete with you for godhood. Your thoughts?
>>
No. 602389 ID: b8ceae

>>602380
Her underwear is in her underwear drawer. This is not difficult.
Since you have two hours, take Emy to the nearest Planned Parenthood or such so she can get on birth control, and grab condoms and lube to tide you over until that goes into effect.
If you want to toy with her world-class perversion then have her wear a short skirt while you do it.
>>
No. 602390 ID: 07a835

>>602380
Well, you need to go buy some condoms and perhaps lube. Anything else you do in the next two hours should be panty theft related. Like, go back to your house and steal a couple more of your sister's panties. Also SUCK IT UP AND STEAL YOUR OWN MOM'S.
>>
No. 602443 ID: 58e6ac

>>602380
You should probably try and steal at least one of the most luxurious panties you can find from her mom, it may give you that edge you need. Also, when you do level up, ask the all mighty Pantsu when is the next power level needed for you to get a new upgrade.
>>
No. 602445 ID: 58e6ac

>>602390
>Steal your own Mom's panties
I second this. Do it mate, DO IT! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES FOR A NEW UPGRADE!!
>>
No. 602475 ID: 54bc05

>>602443
Speaking of level-ups, you should also find out if there were any other advantages in your new level, such as stat upgrades or better hit points or THAC0 increase or whatever.
>>
No. 602478 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608264393.png - (16.57KB , 900x800 , 117.png )
602478

>Steal the Mom's panties! Then see about going to your house and getting your sister's and Mom's panties.

Good idea. Then I'll have plenty of time to get ready to maybe head into work early... I'm sure showing a bit more enthusiasm for my job will impress the raging savannah queen.

>You finish breakfast.

>"Where's your Mom's bedroom? I just need to steal a few of her panties real fast."

:starbox: "Ah! Lemme show you!"

>You go upstairs and are led to the Mom's room.

:starbox: "It's in that dresser over there. There should be plenty in the top drawer...that's where most women keep their undergarments anyways."

>"Thanks!"

:starbox: "I'll be waiting downstairs~ Need to clean up after breakfast!"

Well this is a pretty nice room. It smells like perfume too...I thought that her Mom was pretty straight-laced, at least, that's the impression I got.
>>
No. 602479 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608266514.png - (19.64KB , 900x800 , 118.png )
602479

>You open the top drawer of the dresser.

This underwear is pretty uh, scandalous...! Is her Mom secretly kinky?! I guess some girls might just wanna wear this stuff for fun? To embrace her youthful days or something.
>>
No. 602480 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608267808.png - (18.83KB , 900x800 , 119.png )
602480

>Put 3 panties on head.

>BUBBLES.

:pantsu: 'HA! Are you a reverse pedophile?!'

:pantyron: 'WHAT?! NO! I'm just getting more points! GEEZ."

:pantsu: 'Aahaaha, whatever you say, casanova.'

:pantsu: 'Your power level is now 69! Ehehehe...'

:pantyron: 'I hope you didn't just give me that score for the stupid, sex joke...'

:pantsu: 'None of your beeswax! Now get back out there, panty soldier!'
>>
No. 602481 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608269343.png - (27.94KB , 900x800 , 120.png )
602481

SIGH, guess I should head out. Hmm? Is this a family photo? Her Mom's kinda pretty...awh, Emy was really cute as a youngster. How long ago was this picture taken?
>>
No. 602482 ID: a19cd5

Aw. Well, let's get onto business then. We ever check in with our parents last night?
>>
No. 602486 ID: b8ceae

>>602481
Your parents don't care that you went off and spent the night out of the house?

Ok, then. Get to work early and get a bunch of stuff done to impress Reina. You could bring Emy with you to help, if she's interested.
>>
No. 602488 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608509983.png - (22.61KB , 900x800 , 121.png )
602488

>Go to work.

Alright, alright, hold your horses. I don't wanna be TOO early, that'd be kinda creepy don't you think?

>You go downstairs.

>"Hey, Emy, I'm gonna head back home. Mom's probably freakin' out about me."

:starbox: "Oh! No problem! See you later!"

>You leave and drive back home.

>Isn't your Mom worried about you?

Nah, she's pretty chill. She doesn't really care, as long as I don't break the law or die.

>You go inside the front door.

:pantymom: "Oh you're finally home. What'd you do last night?"

>"Ah, went to a friend's house to spend the night."

:pantymom: "Hmm? I didn't know you had friends. Good for you. Ah, your sister's in the shower upstairs so don't bother her. There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry. Since you weren't around for breakfast I put it all away already."

>"Where's Dad?"

:pantymom: "He's out in the backyard working on stuff. Said he was remodeling the bird feeder."

>"What? Oh nevermind..."

Should I get ready for work right away? Or kill some time here? It's still only 9AM. I shouldn't be at work until like 11 if I don't want to come off as creepy to Reina...
>>
No. 602489 ID: b00646

Steal sisters panties from laundry, we can still use two of her panties
>>
No. 602491 ID: 2a1897

Clearly you need to go check out the bird feeder your dad is working on. See if he needs any help with it; maybe have a glorious FATHER-SON bonding moment.
>>
No. 602492 ID: a7efea

>How long ago was this picture taken?
Hopefully long enough ago that that's little Emy you're looking at, not little Emy's mom.

>>602489
Yes, good plan. She can't stop you from raiding the laundry while she's showering.

Getting to work early is a good idea... but yeah, we still need to kill some time, first.
>>
No. 602495 ID: 07a835

>>602481
Dang, Emy's mom is hot. Is Emy's dad still around?

>>602488
Your sister's in the shower? Steal her panties. (I predict we'll get caught but let's do it anyway) Get your mom's too.
>>
No. 602496 ID: f00a93

>>602479
What if her mom was secretly a plantai god worshipper aswell?
>>
No. 602497 ID: f00a93

>>602496
Pantsu* god worshipper. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
No. 602500 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608716360.png - (23.90KB , 900x800 , 122.png )
602500

>"I'm gonna go check on Dad real fast."

:pantymom: "Mmmhmm."

>You go out the back door.

>"Dad! What are you working on?"

:pantydad: "SHHH! SON! Don't speak! This is very delicate! If I mess up...the entire fate of the birds in our neighborhood will be doomed!"

>"Um..."

:pantydad: "I must perfect my birdfeeder so it can support the White Crested WabbleWoo."

>"Is that even a real bird."

:pantydad: "YES! And it's very FAT. It came to my feeder yesterday and snapped the entire thing off! I must reinforce my feeder to accommodate the majestic breed."

>"Right..."

:pantydad: "Oh. By the way. Someone called for you this morning."

>"Oh yeah? Who's that?"

:pantydad: "Some girl named Bethany. She wanted to ask if you wanted to come over and play."

Ah, Bethany was my friend's younger sister. She's like 17, but acts like a little kid. I don't really like her...but apparently she thinks playing with me is the best thing in the world.
>>
No. 602502 ID: 54bc05

>>602500
You could go play with her if you have the time.

But don't steal her panties. She's too young so it'd be kinda gross, and they likely wouldn't be worth much anyway.
>>
No. 602504 ID: 53f127

Check the birdfeeder for teeny bird panties.
>>
No. 602505 ID: 07a835

>>602500
You should go hang out with her and maybe try to steal her panties.
>>
No. 602507 ID: 534cc4

>>602502
HEATHEN!

Power shall be acquired however we can get it, and three measly panties can be created as replacements when we are god.As for right now focus on your houses panties and then your bosses.

Watch that 17 year old be another he of your cultists. For the worse. Like, "I need to sacrifice you oh chosen one or maybe keep you in my basement forever." worse.
>>
No. 602511 ID: bb78f2

What 17 year old talks about plain'? Sheesh. Creepy.
>"Hmm? I didn't know you had friends. Good for you. Ah, your sister's in the shower upstairs so don't bother her. There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry. Since you weren't around for breakfast I put it all away already."
You're Mom's a jerk.

Panties time.

I don't think you have the time to really play yet. How far away's work? What time do you think you outta leave?
>>
No. 602512 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608924095.png - (21.58KB , 900x800 , 123.png )
602512

>"I'll call her...later or something. Have fun, Dad."

:pantydad: "BIRDS."

What a weirdo. Is everyone in this world insane except for me?

>Go look through laundry for panties from Mom or Sister!

That's a good idea. We usually congregate our laundry into one huge load, since our washer is pretty big, and then Mom or Dad organizes it into piles for each of us. It should be easy to find panties in the laundry machine.

>You go into laundry room and open up washer.

>"Agh, let's see if we can't find some panties..."
>>
No. 602513 ID: 0eaf76
File 141608925563.png - (23.50KB , 900x800 , 124.png )
602513

"What the hell are you doing?"

Shit.
>>
No. 602514 ID: b00646

say you're cleaning out the laundry for your own
>>
No. 602515 ID: b8ceae

>>602513
Laundry.
>>
No. 602516 ID: bb78f2

Turn ON the voice. Don't care who.

Looking for some fresh pants.
>>
No. 602517 ID: 53f127

Answer "just helping with the laundry!"
>>
No. 602518 ID: a7efea

Claim you're looking for something. (Underwear, pants, a clean work-shirt maybe, since you're working today).

Why? What does she care?
>>
No. 602530 ID: 4754ce

Voice on, yeah.
>>
No. 602534 ID: 4754ce

>>602530
Wait, rescinding that, no idea if she hates you.
>>
No. 602536 ID: d3ee91

Yeah voice up
>>
No. 602540 ID: 07a835

I don't think Ron wants to seduce his sister.
>>
No. 602541 ID: 03f8a5

Turn the voice on and tell that you do your part of chores around the house. And ask if she has any problems with that. Its your house too.
>>
No. 602543 ID: a7efea

Voice seems like a bad idea. She's already mad and suspicious. We might be able to make an excuse, but using the voice will force her to love us or hate us, and with her feelings at this exact moment, we're not going to get love, I think.
>>
No. 602544 ID: 4f004c

>"Agh, let's see if we can't find some panties..."
>"What the hell are you doing?"
...Did you seriously just say out loud that you were looking for panties? If so, you can just say you were being sarcastic and meant you were hoping NOT to run into some as you sorted out some clothes. Otherwise, just say you were planning on sorting the clothes out.
>>
No. 602567 ID: b2c9e1

>>602513
Tell her you were looking for panties to do a magic trick with! them put them on your head so they explode into bubbles!
>>
No. 602568 ID: a7efea

>>602567
...if we show anyone else our 'magic trick', they might try it themselves. Then we get more competition for the role as panty god.
>>
No. 602569 ID: 13c4a5

Tell her you're looking for spare change that might of fallen out of some pockets.
>>
No. 602576 ID: 58e6ac

>>602513
Tell her that the world depends on it! And the fact that she has some great panties.
>>
No. 602588 ID: 265951

>>602540
Hopefully it'll just make her like us, not, uh... like like us.
>>
No. 602593 ID: 07a835

>>602588
The voice is SEXY VOICE. It does not inspire love, it inspires lust.
>>
No. 602596 ID: 265951

>>602593
>“You get: THE VOICE OF LOVE! Your voice is now a weapon! Girls will automatically think it’s the sexiest voice they’ve ever heard! This can be EXTREMELY effective on some girls, while not so effective on others!

>not so effective on others

So it's likely that using it on sis won't be that bad.
>>
No. 602608 ID: a5478c

>>602596
Why take the chance? It's a power that we don't have experience with and can snowball really easily. Besides, other posters have suggested a perfectly fine excuse. Let's conserve our god-powers, shall we?
>>
No. 602627 ID: 6e79d4

Assuming you didn't say anything out loud....

Looking for my phone/wallet/keys. I think I accidentally left it/them in my pants.
>>
No. 602648 ID: 14023a

>>602513
If it's your Mom, say that you left something behind that might have been washed. If it's your sis, ask her to fuck off.
>>
No. 602657 ID: a2f9bc

It's clearly the sister because she's wearing what is clearly a towel and we were told she was in the shower. A sexy voice is exactly 0% useful in this situation, why would you even think otherwise, that's dumb.

Speaking of dumb, play dumb. You're a natural.
>>
No. 602697 ID: 0eaf76
File 141611644405.png - (21.80KB , 900x800 , 125.png )
602697

>Play dumb!

>"Ahaha! I was just talking to myself! Y'know, joking around with panties heh, I just wanted to find something in the laundry. Looking for spare shirts."

:pantysis: "Ugh, you're so weird. Just get out of the way so I can grab some clothes and leave."

>Your sister takes clothes, including a pair of panties, and heads towards the door.
>>
No. 602699 ID: a2f9bc

You know, if panties go missing from the laundry at this point, she's totally going to be suspicious. maybe cut our losses for the moment.
>>
No. 602702 ID: 07a835

You should do it anyway. But uh... dig through and grab some of your clothes out of there just in case she's watching. Take them out, look around, then reach back in and snatch some panties and throw them on your head immediately. Even if she's suspicious, she can't prove anything because you won't HAVE the panties anymore.
>>
No. 602703 ID: bb78f2

Are those the only panties in the laundry? After all, who only has ONE pair in the laundry?
Get your head deep in there so you aren't seen. Don't come out until the panties are gone. Play it safer this time.

You know, are you SURE you don't want to see how the voice might affect your sister? It could appropritaely gage how the whole "people who dislike you dislike you even MORE" thing works. Your sister probably thinks of you like you do her, like you sorta hate each other. But you care about each since you're family and if anybody hurt the other significantly, you'd be offended right?

Well, let's see how that voice handles that complex situation. If your voice actually makes your sister like you more, you could probably just outright use it on your boss, because I'm sure your boss wouldn't have fired you now if she disliked you.
And don't worry about your sister becoming attracted to you. The voice will just sound super sexy and you'll have the fun of freaking out your sister.
>>
No. 602709 ID: 0eaf76
File 141611797443.png - (16.11KB , 900x800 , 126.png )
602709

>Use your voice, to try it out.

Eh, fuck it. She's my sister, why not? She already thinks I'm weird so it can't hurt.

>YOU TURN ON YOUR VOICE.

>"Ahem, well at least I'm not ugly as well, right?"

:pantysis: "..."

>She turns around and looks at you.

:pantysis: "...Did your balls drop or something."
>>
No. 602711 ID: 6e79d4

The suspicion you'd generate is not worth the point gain. Get ye work clothes and get to work, you've got plotting to do.
>>
No. 602712 ID: eb17d0

>>602697
This might sound stupid, but you should seriously steal some panties from your friends sisters. Who knows, you might luck out and get a whole trove full of them. Also, amaze your friend as you begin to mesmorize his sisters with your amazingly sexy voice.
>>
No. 602713 ID: 07a835

>>602709
Tell her it's your radio voice. Ask if she likes it.

...don't get any closer to her when using it, you do not want to make your sister hot for you you don't want that Ron
>>
No. 602714 ID: a7efea

>...Did your balls drop or something.
Play dumb again.

What, why, am I taller or something? *Straiten up, act like you're checking*

(She's your older sister, right? We're pulling younger sibling growing up antics, right?).
>>
No. 602715 ID: b8ceae

>>602709
"Ha. Ha. Go get dressed."
>>
No. 602716 ID: 408e5c

Both of these. >>602711 >>602713
Radio voice crack is a good idea to pass it off while also getting her opinion, but make sure not to be using it while you say it just in case she's hating it right now.
>>
No. 602717 ID: 0eaf76
File 141611850273.png - (68.10KB , 900x800 , 127.png )
602717

>YOU TURN OFF YOUR VOICE.

>"Uh, it's my uh, radio voice. I'm practicing. For a career in radio."

:pantysis: "Uh huh..."

>"Do you like it?"

:pantysis: "It's...nice, I guess. Since it's your voice it's still annoying though."

>"Ouch."
>>
No. 602718 ID: a2f9bc

Oh hey, seems clear you sound like you have a sexy voice to her when you ACTIVATE VOICE, but since she's your sister, she doesn't want to bone you. Big surprise there.

Pretty obvious, not like you'd want to bone her if her boobs suddenly grew bigger over night.
>>
No. 602720 ID: 13c4a5

Surprise her with kindness, thank her for the compliment and wish her a nice day. After you are sure she is gone resume search for those "spare shirts".
>>
No. 602721 ID: 408e5c

>>602717
Well, there's a good test run from a distance. It clearly doesn't have as much effect when you're across a room, when comparing it to Emy's reaction earlier. Nab any extra panties that might be in the wash when she leaves for the points, then get on with the day!
>>
No. 602727 ID: a7efea

Oh well, nice but annoying is a step up from just annoying.

And then this. >>602720

You can be nice to her. After all, your sister can't really hate you, or she wouldn't have thought the voice was nice!
>>
No. 602728 ID: 07a835

>>602720
Yeah.
>>
No. 602731 ID: b00646

Call Emy, test if your voice works over transmission
>>
No. 602738 ID: 0eaf76
File 141612085175.png - (18.87KB , 900x800 , 128.png )
602738

>Grab panties from laundry machine.

Good idea! I'll just grab a few random ones real quick.

>You find 4 panties and put them on your head.

>BUBBLES.

:pantsu: 'Sweet! You make quick work! 82 points now!'

:pantyron: 'Jesus, I swear you give me less and less points every time.'

:pantsu: 'If you complain more there'll be even less!'

:pantyron: 'Fine, fine.'
>>
No. 602739 ID: 0eaf76
File 141612086722.png - (18.50KB , 900x800 , 129.png )
602739

Now let's get our work clothes and head out--

:pantysis: "Hey, Ron, your stupid bunny friend is on the phone. He wants to talk to you."

Shit. I don't really want to talk to him right now...should I make an excuse or just suck it up?
>>
No. 602742 ID: 13c4a5

You have little better to talk to bunny boy, also go play with that one person after work. One more thing, if you let slip you are an in training god to this guy on the phone...just don't let it happen.
>>
No. 602744 ID: a7efea

Thank your sis (since we said before you should be nice and you didn't), especially since she's going through the trouble of answering the phone for you before she even gets dressed.

Then see what your bunny friend wants. You owe him a little, for his stupid dare making your life better. Not that you're going to tell him that.
>>
No. 602747 ID: 8b9af4

>>602739
Have a nice chat with your bro. After all, he's the one that got you your cute as heck worshipper and got laid.
>>
No. 602748 ID: a2f9bc

Why is your phone a dildo.

Also, talk to him, I guess. Probably blow off whatever dumb stunt he wants to pull sine you have work.
>>
No. 602750 ID: 07a835

>>602739
Yeah, talk to him. He's a potential rival so you can maybe find out what he knows.
>>
No. 602751 ID: 6cb462

Talk to him, maybe you can recruit him into your cult.
>>
No. 602753 ID: 0eaf76
File 141612245441.png - (19.90KB , 900x800 , 130.png )
602753

>Be nice to your sister, godamnit.

Do I HAVE to? Being nice to her feels so...wrong. Jeez, fine.

>"Thanks a lot. Have a nice day, Clair."

:pantysis: "Fuck yourself with a pineapple."

See why I don't compliment her? All I get is hate around here! Anyways, I wonder what this idiot wants...

>"Hey dude."

:pantyfriend: "Yo, bro. Haven't seen you in a few days. Wassup?"

>"Eh, just chillin'. Not really up to anything."

:pantyfriend: "Cool, cool. Hey, wanna come chill at my house later? I know you have to work but it's a pretty short shift, ain't it?"

>"Yeah, Reina gives me short shifts...I think it's because she doesn't trust me with anything over 3 hours..."

:pantyfriend: "Heh, cool! So how about it? My lil' sis is bugging me about it. Pretty sure she has a lady boner for you."

>"That's weird...she's only like, what, 17?"

:pantyfriend: "Eh, turned 18 yesterday. But that doesn't mean you can jump her, alright?"

>"Like I'd dream of it. Bethany's weird."

:pantyfriend: "Agreed. Anyways, see ya."

>"Bye."

>You hang up the phone.

Guess there goes my plans for tonight. Eh, that's ok. Despite the fact that he dared me to put panties on my head, the dude's a pretty chill guy. His name's Jacobson, but I just call him Jacob. We've been friends since middle school so we're fairly close.
>>
No. 602756 ID: a7efea

Jacob has a bunch of sisters, didn't he? At least you imagined a few earlier. >>601058

Guess after we do work, there might be chances to steal panties at his house.
>>
No. 602758 ID: 490784

>>602753

Eh, well, a ladyboner for you pretty much means a pair of panties for you. Might as well.Plus, you can use the opportunity to steal panties from his other sisters, right?
>>
No. 602761 ID: 8ecc3b

>>602753
A lady boner for you? Well, I think you pretty much at least 3 pairs if panties in the bad. All you would need to do is use le sexy voice of sexiness.
>>
No. 602762 ID: 03f8a5

Take him on invitation and ask if Emy could join you. You will need her help if you plan to have any panty stealing done. Bring along something to drink his sis did turn 18 after all.
>>
No. 602764 ID: 07a835

>>602753
Bethany again, huh? You are stealing her panties tonight, mah boy! How weird is she exactly?

We still have about an hour to kill. Do you have any schoolwork? Know any other nearby ladies you could seduce?
>>
No. 602766 ID: 0eaf76
File 141612427528.png - (24.76KB , 900x800 , 131.png )
602766

>Why is Bethany weird?

Let's just say she...uh...is a bit er...violent. She practices a lot of martial arts and likes using me as a punching bag...It doesn't really work well since I don't know anything about self-defense, so I can't really fight back. Honestly, I think she just likes punching me in the face.

>Kill some time.

I guess I still have at least an hour before I really have to go anywhere. Might as well do a bit of work around here.

>You clean your room!

>You catch up on your favorite webcomic!

>You play Crappy Bird on your phone!

Super productive things. That's what I used my time for! Ah! It's like, 10AM now, good enough.

>You dress yourself up and drive to work!

I've always enjoyed the smell of coffee, you know? It wakes me up in the morning. I actually don't like coffee all that much, but the smell is pretty great.

:lionlady: "Ronald. What are you doing here so early?"

:pantyron: "I decided to come in early! Do a bit of work! Don't even have to pay me~"

:lionlady: "...Are you trying to butter me up for something? I'm not giving you a raise if that's what you want."

:pantyron: "Wh-What? No! That's not what I want! I just sort of...realized how crappy of a worker I am, and decided to clean up my act. Do something with my life."

:lionlady: "Hmph. So you had an existential crisis? Very well, start by cleaning out the bathroom."

Whelp. That plan backfired. Now I get to scrub toilets...
>>
No. 602768 ID: b8ceae

>>602766
Ok. Do it without complaining.
>>
No. 602769 ID: a19cd5

>>602766
Get going, trooper. Gonna have to work for those underoos.
>>
No. 602771 ID: a7efea

>>602766
Well, she's testing your resolve.

Just do it, no talk talk back, no sass, no complaining.

Not the worst thing in the world for a god to lean a little humility, anyways.
>>
No. 602772 ID: 07a835

>>602766
Well if we can get you some Battle powers before you meet her, maybe you'll be able to give her a challenge.

Keep in mind you're going to have to fight rivals. Bethany can train you, even.
>>
No. 602775 ID: a1dccb

>>602766
Get to it maggot!
>>
No. 602778 ID: 13c4a5

Hey crazy thought but you want to be a god right? How about you learn some stuff from Bethany, gain some combat skills. If things go well enough you might get a new worshipper and panties!
>>
No. 602781 ID: 6de2c2

>>602778
That....might work actually. And if anyone decides to fuck up his day, he can just kick their asses. Problem is, Ronald is probably a pussy, cowering in pain from just a single, hard punch from her.
>>
No. 602794 ID: 58e6ac

>>602766
Reply back with a semi-enthusiastic tone so that she would at least think that you want to turn over a new leaf.
If all else fails, grab her panties right then and there and run for the hills.
>>
No. 602809 ID: bb78f2

Oh just clean it whinebaby.
You can't be a god being a pansy ass.
No pnasy ass is gonna make it.
>>
No. 602817 ID: dde2af

>>602766
that's hilarious. go clean while laughing.
no grumbling is allowed.
>>
No. 602820 ID: 4f004c

Don't make yourself out to be overly eager to do the task, but don't hesitate at it, either. Disappointment is fine to show, as long as you get at the task.
>>
No. 602949 ID: c1dde5

Clean a bit and then check out the place. Are spare clothes kept anywhere?

You should probably ask Reina a few leading questions like how did she get to be the manager? What does she do with her spare time?

Also practice using the voice on some customers. Just in small doses.
>>
No. 602962 ID: 0eaf76
File 141618004126.png - (30.38KB , 900x800 , 132.png )
602962

>Suck it up and clean.

Fine, fine. Wait...I have an idea. An actual idea.

>"Hey, Reina, does this include both Men's AND Women's bathroom?"

:lionlady: "Uhh, you can do the Ladies Restroom if you want. I was gonna have Eleanor do it, but sure. Go ahead."

Yes. Perfect.
>>
No. 602963 ID: 0eaf76
File 141618005181.png - (28.03KB , 900x800 , 133.png )
602963

Let's get fucking cleaning.
>>
No. 602969 ID: 4efe3c

>>602963
Omg that expression. Just don't overdo it Ron! Otherwise your Boss might be suspicious.
>>
No. 602970 ID: 07a835

>>602963
Gonna reach under some stalls, Ron?
>>
No. 602972 ID: b8ceae

>>602963
Ok, so clean.
>>
No. 602974 ID: 6e79d4

get ye mop and wipe that disgusting looking grin off your face.
>>
No. 602986 ID: 0eaf76
File 141618555269.png - (15.49KB , 900x800 , 134.png )
602986

>You go into the Ladies restroom first.

Better put up a sign just in case someone decides to try and butt in... They can use the family restroom, whatever.

>You enter the bathroom.
>>
No. 602988 ID: 0eaf76
File 141618556511.png - (28.50KB , 900x800 , 135.png )
602988

O-Oh shit. There's actually people outside of the stalls.

:moth1: "H-Hello...are we in your way?"

>"N-No! Not at all! I was just gonna start cleaning up, heh."

:moth1: "Oh...let's hurry up then."

:moth2: "Tch, we don't need to rush for him. Take your time, Prim."

:moth1: "I'm going to go real fast..."

>The quieter moth girl ran into a stall.

What do I say? Do I say anything at all?
>>
No. 602990 ID: 490784

>>602988

Say what you like, but don't tell them to leave. They are customers after all.
>>
No. 602994 ID: 149efc

Start wistling and moping up. Turn on your voice and attempt to engage in casual conversation.
>>
No. 602996 ID: a7efea

Normal procedure when cleaning a public bathroom is to knock first, and only set up the sign and enter if no one answers.

...of course, your whole purpose here is to be a perv and steal from people so I'm not sure normally social conventions applies.

>what do
Say they don't need to hurry for you, and if they're uncomfortable, you'll just clean what they can. Or if they're uncomfortable, you can come back after they're done.

Assuming they don't kick you out, start cleaning. And whistle while you work. With the Voice turned on.
>>
No. 603000 ID: 07a835

Ask if they're finding the cafe to their liking. Everything satisfactory? Is there anything they need? Anything at all?

Yes, use Voice here.
>>
No. 603022 ID: 49f1a0

Well, maybe the Voice would be better on the shy one. Try engaging them in voiceless conversation first, see if they hate you for interrupting them, first. We don't want a pair of moths with a sudden uncontrollable urge to murder you.
>>
No. 603027 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619065925.png - (22.25KB , 900x800 , 136.png )
603027

>Use your voice.

Would that be a good idea? I think I'll save my Voice for the shy one...she's less, er, hostile.

>You begin to mop the floors.

>"So are you finding everything alright in the cafe?"

:moth2: "Yea, I guess. It's a little creepy to have a guy in here but whatever, it's your job."

>You hear a flushing sound from the stall. The moth girl walks out.

:moth1: "Oh...I...I think I know him from somewhere, Cris. A-Are you Clair's brother?"

>"Yeah, I am."

:moth2: "Hmm...? Is that so? Are you two close?"

>"Not really. We fight a lot...I guess."

:moth1: "We used to go to your high school. Or, at least Cris did. I'm still attending it as a Senior..."

:moth2: "What's your name?"

>"Ronald."

:moth1: "I remember seeing you in the hallways..."
>>
No. 603033 ID: 07a835

>>603027
Ronald, try to remember her. Maybe you can strike up a conversation! If only Cris would leave the two of you alone you'd have a good chance of getting at her panties... but I don't have a clue how to separate them. Plus if you outright steal her panties you could get thrown out and lose the chance to get your boss's.
>>
No. 603035 ID: 490784

Talk about that one teacher you clearly hated. You know, there is always one.
>>
No. 603037 ID: a7efea

>I remember seeing you in the hallways...
Really, you noticed me? (Voice, maybe. If she paid attention to you in the halls, that means she liked you, right?)
>>
No. 603038 ID: bb78f2

Were you friends with Clair? Weird for you to remember a student you wouldn't hang out with much.
When did Clair graduate, or is she your younger sister?
>>
No. 603062 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619473943.png - (25.79KB , 900x800 , 137.png )
603062

>>Is Clair your older or younger sister?

Clair's my older sister, by 2 years. She is kind of a bum...doesn't really do much. She has a job, but as far as college goes her aspirations are uh, lacking.

>YOU TURN ON YOUR VOICE.

Time to work that vocal magic.

>"Really you noticed me?"

:moth1: "Mmhmm...you were always super energetic..."

Yeah, around Jacob.

>"Did you know my sister? Were you guys friends?"

:moth2: "Quite the opposite. Your sister was the one who gave us trouble as underclassmen."

>"R-Really? I can't...really see my sister picking on you..."

:moth2: "It's true!"

:moth1: "No, no. She was just a scapegoat...she didn't really mean it..."

:moth2: "She was still involved!"

:moth1: "Don't pick on Ron for it though...he and his sister never interacted in high school."

That's true. We mostly just ignored each other. I think she was embarrassed by me...
>>
No. 603063 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619475336.png - (25.31KB , 900x800 , 138.png )
603063

:moth1: "Ronald, are you working right now?"

:moth2: "Oh jesus christ, let's just go. Can't you hold off until we get home?"

:moth1: "Ronald...do you have a few minutes of free time?"
>>
No. 603065 ID: bb78f2

...
I suppose.
>>
No. 603066 ID: 07a835

>>603063
Tell her you were just doing some work off the clock. You have some free time, why? Oh, what's her name, by the way?
If you can remember her name that's sure to impress her.

...oh my god is the voice really working that well? Try to get closer to her than her sister, that'll enhance the difference in reactions. Come to think of it, if angry moth sister gets irritated enough at you she might leave...
>>
No. 603068 ID: bb78f2

Dude, how did you spend six minutes talking to those girls?
>>
No. 603071 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619536445.png - (20.58KB , 900x800 , 139.png )
603071

>She grabs your face.

:moth1: "Dogs have such beautiful fur don't they?"

Uhh.

:moth1: "It's so soft...this won't hurt at all, okay?"

UHHH.

:moth1: "If I can just find my scissors..."

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
>>
No. 603072 ID: b00646

USE YOUR SEXY VOICE, TELL HER NO
>>
No. 603073 ID: 07a835

>>603071
Oh dear this is not what I was expecting. Although come to think of it "a few minutes" wouldn't really amount to anything sexual.

You can still turn this to your advantage though. Ask for her panties in return for messing with your fur. Also whatever she does it'd better not make it harder to do your job!
>>
No. 603074 ID: a7efea

You... want some of my fur?

I think we can arrange a trade, here, guys. Naughty fuzz for panties.
>>
No. 603075 ID: 490784

Remember not to dick around too much. If you take too long, you might end up annoying Reina even more. You need those panties.
>>
No. 603076 ID: c4468a

Instead of just outright saying no, why not try to set up a time more convenient for... whatever it is she wants to do?
>>
No. 603077 ID: 9dd1ee

offer to trade fur for panties
>>
No. 603078 ID: a19cd5

UH MIND EXPLAINING WHAT YOU ARE DOING FIRST? BECAUSE THIS IS KINDA STRANGE WITHOUT ANY CONTEXT OVER HERE, YOU ARE GOING ON ABOUT HOW SMOOTH MY FUR IS AND TALKING ABOUT SCISSORS
>>
No. 603079 ID: 9dd1ee

actually, ask to trade some of your fur for angry moth's panties, that would be more convoluted and such and would earn more points maybe?
>>
No. 603081 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619648782.png - (28.51KB , 900x800 , 140.png )
603081

>Trade fur for panties?

OKAY! FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY SHE WANTS SCISSORS.

>"H-Hey! What are you doing? HAhaha."

:moth1: "I'm getting some of your fur."

>"Why?!"

:moth1: "For dinner."

UHHH. HMMM. OKAY. WELL.
>>
No. 603082 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619650599.png - (15.37KB , 900x800 , 141.png )
603082

>"HOW ABOUT. IN EXCHANGE FOR FUR. I GET YOUR PANTIES."
>>
No. 603083 ID: 0eaf76
File 141619652918.png - (20.83KB , 900x800 , 142.png )
603083

:moth1: "..."

:moth2: "The fuck did you just say?"
>>
No. 603088 ID: b00646

Quick, we need to bullshit some kind of reply to get their panties... perhaps some kind of revenge plot against Clair, since we can use her as leverage
>>
No. 603089 ID: a19cd5

JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT APPARENT HOW WEIRD YOU ARE BEING RIGHT HERE.
FOR REAL YOU JUST WENT STRAIGHT IN TO STEALING MY FUR MAN, KINDA FREAKY SHIT
>>
No. 603091 ID: a7efea

Cough, sorry, was that too forward? You get all touchy feel-y and start talking about eating me, and maybe I got the wrong idea?

I mean, you get a part of me, it's only fair I get a part of you in return.

...I mean, how do people usually take it when you ask to give them an impromptu haircut?
>>
No. 603093 ID: 07a835

>>603089
Yeah let's go with that. Your fur's kindof attached to you, it's a private thing to ask for, just like asking for panties.
>>
No. 603096 ID: bb78f2

"Hold on, hold on, I know what you're thinking, but I have a trick, sorta. I think I can make it work here, but it's untested in these conditions. It's going to look perverted at first, but I have to test it. You've noticed my unusual voice, right? It's related to that. But you got to see it to believe it. I'm going to put panties on my head, and they're going to disappear. And when I mean disappear, they're gone, they can't be gotten back. You can try it at home if you want, it'll work the same for you, only it'll be different your first time, and if you accept the challenge given to you, then they'll disappear like if I put any on MY head, but only if you accept the challenge. You'll probably lose the panties though. But go ahead, try it. At home or in the stalls. If it doesn't work, call me crazy and go away for good. I honestly want to see what might happen, and if it works, your reactions to what I think you'll see. It's not me being a pervert. Just try it out."
>>
No. 603101 ID: a19cd5

>>603096
>Creating more competition
Why do this?
>>
No. 603103 ID: a7efea

>>603101
Yeah, I agree. No telling strangers about how to become a panty god. Either they end up beating you and you cease to exist, or you win and make them cease to exist!

Telling people is either murder or suicide.
>>
No. 603105 ID: bb78f2

Well, I'm not telling them to accept the challenge.
But I want people in on it.
I want them to know the weirdness out there.
I don't want just us, Emy or the rivals to know. I want a team. A team of panty followers. Like the investigation team in Persona 4, except that being thrown into the TV world is instead going into the Panty Realm and witnessing glorious Pantsu.

Are you telling me you don't want a team of plucky young adults getting into weird adventures?
>>
No. 603106 ID: a19cd5

Yes we are, because this is a Highlander situation. There can only be one, we would wind up having to kill them at the end. Let's NOT do that.
>>
No. 603107 ID: 07a835

We should only trust those closest to Ron with that information. It can be used against him.

Maybe he should tell his family eventually. It is a life or death struggle in the end, and they'd want to support him, even if it's pervy.
>>
No. 603110 ID: 5367c2

Tell her this:
Baby this fur is going to rock your world and maybe we can make this a lasting "agreement". But you got to know I don't run cheap and money isn't worth nearly as much as a sign of affection.
>>
No. 603111 ID: 0eaf76
File 141620011982.png - (30.05KB , 900x800 , 143.png )
603111

>"I mean, if you're gonna take my fur it's fair right? My fur is pretty personal to me...I mean, I take very good care of it! It's a lot of work!"

>Prim starts taking her panties off.

:moth2: "Oh my god, have some freaking dignity."

:moth1: "It's a fair trade."

:moth2: "We can just run to the store and pick up some cloth!"

:moth1: "It's not the same! You know that!"

:moth2: "Ugh..."

>Prim hands out her panties.

:moth1: "Can I cut your fur now?"
>>
No. 603112 ID: 3976fd

Yes.
>>
No. 603114 ID: a7efea

>Can I cut your fur now?
Use the voice.

Yes, yes you can.

Just, uh, don't make me look silly of anything, okay?

Take the panties (don't put them on your head), and sit down on your bucket and let her give you a haircut.
>>
No. 603116 ID: 07a835

>>603111
A deal is a deal. Also tell her not to worry, you're not gonna do anything gross with them.
>>
No. 603118 ID: bb78f2

Yeah, you know what, yes sure.
Just a personal item for a personal item, that's it.
Mum's the word, please. Like a drug deal.
>>
No. 603119 ID: b00646

Use your voice, and offer fur off your chest, where you can cover it up
>>
No. 603121 ID: 5367c2

Tell her to be gentle, naw screw that tell her to hand you the panties first then make it kinda fast boss is waiting. Also I recommend you get this girl's number she could prove to be of use later.
>>
No. 603132 ID: a19cd5

"I honestly wasn't expecting you to go for it, but ok? Fair trade in my books, haha."
Play this off, we might still get a chance at angrymoth's stuff yet.
>>
No. 603135 ID: 07a835

...I wonder if it would be pushing it to ask for her sister's too. Maybe if Prim asks for extra, or something.
>>
No. 603136 ID: a7efea

>>603135
Definitely pushing it, for now.
>>
No. 603138 ID: 4f004c

Good lord I return to find MOOOOTHS.
While it's surprising she agreed to it, you are (or should be) a man of your word, so yeah, she can get some fur.
>>
No. 603143 ID: 2f7128

Just as long as she doesn't cut it too short (to skin). And since it should be from somewhere not too noticeable, like chest or back, there should be little issue.
>>
No. 603172 ID: 490784

>>603119

Haha, do this.
>>
No. 603188 ID: 0c7a64

Since they held their end of the bargain, allow them to do so. However, try and see if you can use your sexy voice to try and worm them out.
>>
No. 603192 ID: b3831b

>>603111
ok, but make sure you get her number too.
>>
No. 603200 ID: 3f0c1b

Never go back on your word.
Especially since the other moth seems unaffected by your voice and will likely beat you if you do.
>>
No. 603203 ID: c1dde5

Lift your shirt to offer some lush chest and back fur, warn her she only has 10 minutes until your shift starts and to not trim it too unevenly if possible. Tell her you might be able to make arrangements after work or during your lunch if necessary though. She should consider getting an electric hair trimmer with a collection bag if possible. That would make the process quicker, smoother and less creepy. Get her number if you can.

It might be worth briefly chatting with angry sistermoth Cris while you get shaved. Try to butter her up with some backtalk. Tell her that your sister is pretty much a bum who still lives with her parents like a useless leech on society. Make a serious face and let her know that the panties simply are going to be traded for profit. It's strange, but both you and Prim are making a profit in the long run.

Apologize for the weird situation and use the voice while offering them a coffee each on your account. No hard feelings and so on.

Pat Prim on the head when she's done cutting fur,
>>
No. 603215 ID: 534cc4

>>603111
Wow that voice is effective.
>>603119
Chest seems good to me, how about we try to calm the other one down...carefully.
>>
No. 603228 ID: 0d8ff4

She seems to like you even without the voice. Ask her if she'd wanna go out sometime.
>>
No. 603234 ID: e607cd

Be all "UUUUUUH.. I was joking but.. okay?"
>>
No. 603236 ID: 4f004c

>>603215
He didn't use the voice, he was just speaking out of shock.
>>
No. 603245 ID: 0eaf76
File 141626581639.png - (20.11KB , 900x800 , 144.png )
603245

I should probably leave my voice on...in case Prim still needs a bit of persuading...

>"Yes! Of course! I am a man of my word, after all!"

>You take off your apron and lift up your shirt.

Oh jesus this is creepy.

>Prim takes out scissors and a small baggie.

:moth1: "It's so pretty...I bet it tastes delicious."

>"I really wasn't expecting you to actually go through with the deal...but eh."

:moth2: "Why DO you need panties anyways?"

>"Well, it's mostly going to be used in an elaborate prank against my sister. We don't uh, get along very well. She's pretty much a useless bum of society, so I think she needs to learn a lesson."

:moth2: "Hmm, fair enough."

>"By the way, sorry about all this awkwardness...if you'd like, we can get some coffee later?"

:moth2: "I think I'll pass, but I bet Prim wouldn't mind it."

:moth1: "That would be lovely!"

>You lean close to Prim's antennae.

>"I would love to see you again..."

:moth1: "A-Ah! Yes...! Thank you for the fur, by the way! Hehe...I know it's a strange request..."

>"Hey, Cris, do you eat fur, too?"

:moth2: "No, only larvae eat fabric and hair. But Prim had some sort of defect and her digestive system never really grew out of it...so...here we are."
>>