[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 525237)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137415407356.png - (85.34KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
525237 No. 525237 ID: b3ca75

-New Game-
Expand all images
>>
No. 525238 ID: b3ca75
File 137415409117.png - (8.17KB , 900x450 , 2.png )
525238

- Species - Sex – Augmentations – Specialization -

Choose your species.

TransHuman, Homo Sapient Superior.
” Why do you insist that the human genetic code is "sacred" or "taboo"? It is a chemical process and nothing more. For that matter -we- are chemical processes and nothing more. If you deny yourself a useful tool simply because it reminds you uncomfortably of your mortality, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself.” - Sheng-ji Yang, "Looking God in the Eye"

TransLizard, komodoensis Sapient Superior.
”The genetic code does not, and cannot, specify the nature and position of every capillary in the body or every neuron in the brain. What it can do is describe the underlying fractal pattern which creates them.” - Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Nonlinear Genetics"

TransMantis, Sphodromantis Sapient Superior.
”It’s huge! Quick, step on it! STEP ON IT!” –My mom. “Seeing a big spider”.


Note: All choices are purely cosmetic unless stated otherwise.
>>
No. 525239 ID: c31f72

Human female!
>>
No. 525240 ID: 1524d2

Human Female - because it's the one species we haven't had yet. Augmentations - any intelligence boosts we can get, because transhumanism. Human stupidity is something to be overcome!
>>
No. 525241 ID: 60bf07

For augs we should also pick up multispectral vision.
>>
No. 525243 ID: dbe554

Transmantis Male.

Because we havn't had a male yeeet.
>>
No. 525244 ID: 12c19f

Anything with a penis to better relate with our target audience.
>>
No. 525245 ID: c31f72

>>525244
If this quest involves transhumanism I'm sure we can get a penis later on. Or maybe buy one once we get to the augmentations part of character creation.
>>
No. 525246 ID: c95833

Transhuman female.

Because we've played the other races already, and the cybernetics show up better against her than anyone else.
>>
No. 525251 ID: c95833

Oh, and in addition to the vision and intelligence augs, We should have the ability to extend precision tools from the tips of our fingers. On the hand we had that done on, at least. (Which still otherwise appears non-cybernetic to the casual observer).
>>
No. 525252 ID: dbe554

You guys know we're only at the Species Part right? (even if I myself didn't read it, haha)
>>
No. 525258 ID: b3ca75
File 137416385025.png - (8.35KB , 900x450 , 3.png )
525258

- Species- Sex – [/b]Augmentations[/b] – Specialization -

>If this quest involves transhumanism I'm sure we can get a penis later on.
I love how it took like two post to go from “Choose a species” to “Let’s craft a penis on our character!

>Transhuman female.
Human Female selected!

Please choose your cybernetic looks / clothes / Hairstyle (These can be mixed in any way).

1. Nanotech: Can’t see the cybernetics with the naked eye!

2. Implant: You have small part of machinery integrated with you flesh.

3. Cyborg: More steel then flesh.

Note: All choices are still purely cosmetic. The sweet stuff comes next update. All none Species / gender things already posted has been taken into consideration.
>>
No. 525259 ID: c95833

I think we'd want implants or cyborg. Nanotech is cool, but visually uninteresting.

...and actually, i like the hair style and mod placement the girl has in the previous image better than any of the ones here. Clothes A or B works if it's not practical running around in a dress all day.
>>
No. 525260 ID: c31f72

Lets go with nanotech, we can make visible augmentations later if we want to look cool.
>>
No. 525261 ID: c95833

> we can make visible augmentations later if we want to look cool.
>All choices are still purely cosmetic
Dude, this choice is entirely about looking cool!
>>
No. 525263 ID: dbe554

Implant!
>>
No. 525264 ID: 5fd94e

I'm going to say 1b
>>
No. 525265 ID: cad45e

Vanilla

Cause nothing is better than the original baby!
>>
No. 525267 ID: 10ca6c

I like the hair from 3C and clothes from the B row. Also voting for cyborg (or at least implant or above; Nanotech is boring).
>>
No. 525268 ID: cf49fc

>>525238
Male TransMantis. To mix things up.

But seriously, male, the last two protagonists were chicks.
>>
No. 525269 ID: cf49fc

>>525268
BUGGER. Well, fine, Cyborg. We're more machine than man.
>>
No. 525270 ID: c31f72

Oh hell I didn't even notice the bit about choosing hair and stuff.
Uhh...
I like two-B.
>>
No. 525272 ID: b3ca75
File 137416827285.png - (4.33KB , 900x450 , 4.png )
525272

>Cyborg.
Flesh is weak! Flesh can’t mark steel but steel can mark Flesh! Behold the strength of STEEL!

…Thanks to divided decisions (mostly because I made way to many choices) Please select a haircut from the three above.
>>
No. 525273 ID: dbe554

Blonde
>>
No. 525274 ID: 9ddf68

the one on the left
>>
No. 525275 ID: c95833

Blonde, yeah.

Don't care much for the color palette of the clothes, though. Let's try dying the top purple, and changing out those green khakis for jeans.
>>
No. 525277 ID: beeca1

The one on the left.
>>
No. 525279 ID: 91c1b3

Go with the redhead. (the left one)
>>
No. 525280 ID: a23afd

>>525272
Let's go with blonde.
>>
No. 525281 ID: 10ca6c

The left one.
>>
No. 525283 ID: a23afd

I'll agree with redhead if her natural eye color was changed a bit so it doesn't blend in with her hair so much.
>>
No. 525288 ID: b3ca75
File 137417413967.png - (7.00KB , 900x450 , 5.png )
525288

- Species- Sex – Augmentations – Specialization – Name -

>Red head.
Red head chosen.
>Don't care much for the color palette of the clothes, though. Let's try dying the top purple, and changing out those green khakis for jeans.
Do you wish to keep this color scheme or do you wish to go back to default?

Choose your specialization! Your current mods give you increased intelligence, improved memory storage, healing capabilities, stronger skin and bones, improved vision and strength, agility, reflexes a few steps beyond the normal human maximum.

Specializations:
Strength: You can lift about five times your own weight!
Precision: Your hand to eye coordination, aim and reflexes are beyond this world!
Agility: You can jump and run like a leaf in a storm.
>>
No. 525290 ID: 9ddf68

Agility just because I know I'm going to be the only one that picks it.
>>
No. 525291 ID: 76b151

Definately go with the purple top.

Agility
>>
No. 525292 ID: dbe554

Strength! IF because being super-woman is awesome.
>>
No. 525293 ID: 35edd4

>>525290
Agility just to spite this guy.
>>
No. 525294 ID: c95833

Purple palette is a go.

Precision, because that applies to tools as well as weapons, and that's the secret to success in the cyber future.
>>
No. 525295 ID: a23afd

>>525288
Definitely stick with purple. If the host for the Voices of the Many isn't wearing purple most of the time it just doesn't seem right.

Also, Agility. Let's be the ninja this time.
>>
No. 525297 ID: b3ca75
File 137417681268.png - (3.58KB , 900x450 , 6.png )
525297

>Agility. Let's be the ninja this time.
Class chosen: Cyborg Ninja.
With improved agility you can leap twice as long, run up one story tall walls, fall from the fifth floor without consequence, cling to most surfaces and much more.

You are:
Human Female.
Cyborg.
Specializing in Agility.
A red head.
Wearing purple.

Are you sure? Y / N

If so, then please name this young lass.
>>
No. 525299 ID: 9ddf68

yes and Erin
>>
No. 525301 ID: 2f4b71

Can we get the Hecatonchires mod? Plugging in more stuff is half the fun of being a cyborg.
>>
No. 525302 ID: 7dbd6b

Y; Aaron. Erin, Aaron, same pronunciation but now we confuse bureaucrats.
>>
No. 525304 ID: c95833

Y, and Erin sounds good.
>>
No. 525308 ID: b3ca75
File 137418019420.png - (13.19KB , 900x450 , 7.png )
525308

>Plugging in more stuff is half the fun of being a cyborg.
Additional mods can be bought and installed in mod and cosmetic shops all over Imperial space.

>Erin sounds good.


…Ow… head… hurts…
…hard to… breathe…
…no memory?
Wakes up in a room I don’t recognize?
>>
No. 525309 ID: b3ca75
File 137418022183.png - (13.29KB , 900x450 , 8.png )
525309

:ErinKAK: Son of a bi- I’m stuck in one of those badly written holodramas, aren’t I!?

[Warning! Cybernetic implants severely damaged! Guiding AI has been shattered!]
[Error! Unable to find mod “MindPad”! Please reinsert the mod and reboot!]
[Guiding AI is now online…]

Insert Déjà vu_
>>
No. 525310 ID: 76b151

Alright get up, from the blood you hit your head on a crate... or someone hit your head against the crate. Until we know for sure suspect foul play so be on your gaurd.

First things first, treating your wounds. I expect the fridge might have some ice, and your shirt can be cut for a temp-bandage if theres nothing here that can be used otherwise. Just incase look over the room for anything that resembles a first aid kit.
>>
No. 525311 ID: 76b151

Things to note in this room

We are in Zeta-04 whatever that means
Electrical hazard sign on the wall
Crowbar on the crate
something on the crate, maybe medication
console on the wall next to the fridge
fridge
lots and lots of crates... might wanna open a few to see the contents.
>>
No. 525312 ID: 60bf07

Inspect that metal thing on the wall next to the fridge, then raid the fridge. Afterwards, check out the contents of the crates.
>>
No. 525313 ID: 9ddf68

grab crowbar and whatever is on the crate next to it, then check the fridge, also check the crates to see if anything of value can be found in those as well. After we do that we can focus on getting out of this room.
>>
No. 525314 ID: c95833

>>525310
>>525311
My fine friend here has pretty much identified the immediate best course of action, and everything around worth investigating.

[List installed hardware]
[List damage and errors]
[Begin defragmentation, error correction, and repair protocols]
>>
No. 525319 ID: 2f4b71

>>525309
>…no memory?
>[Error! Unable to find mod “MindPad”! Please reinsert the mod and reboot!]
Objective 1: locate external backup. Because who backs up their brain and then puts the backup in their brain?
>>
No. 525321 ID: a23afd

>>525309
Ah, this reminds me of how Lizbeth first woke up.

Acquire crowbar, check out what that tiny thing is on the crate next to you, and let's see what's in that fridge. Oh, and how old is that blood? I assume it's yours, but knowing how old the blood is would give us some indication of how long you were out.
>>
No. 525324 ID: b3ca75
File 137418249096.png - (13.30KB , 900x450 , 9.png )
525324

>[List installed hardware]
[Currently installed Hardware… Imperial basic Transhumanism Mod v24.42…
MindPad 18(Unable to connect to mod!)…]
>[List damage and errors][Begin defragmentation, error correction, and repair protocols]
[Repair protocols currently running! Repairing severe damage to cervix!]
[Error: Can’t connect to mod “MindPad”!][Warning! Trachea and cervix is severely damaged!]

>First things first, treating your wounds.
I… I can’t actually find any wounds. My neck hurts like hell and I’m having a hard time breathing but I’m not bleeding or anything. In light of that, I don’t think this is my blood.
>Oh, and how old is that blood?
…according to my sensors, about an hour.
>Inspect that metal thing on the wall next to the fridge.
It’s a card reader of some kind. No idea what it’s doing here hiding behind the crates?
>raid the fridge.
No fridge is safe from the daring Erin, Mighty pirate and raider of the lost fridge!
…or the door won’t budge… weird, I can’t see any locking mechanisms…
>grab crowbar
Ah, yes, the universal lock pick! Clearly, someone wielding a crowbar is truly a free man!
[You gained a Crowbar!]
>and whatever is on the crate next to it.
[You gained Mod: MindPad!]
It’s a mod… seems to fit my cybernetic implant model too…
>check the crates to see if anything of value.
Checking all of them would be bit too time consuming… but one on the other hand… What the…? Empty?

Insert Empty crates!? In a video game!? What’s the world coming too_
>>
No. 525326 ID: 76b151

knock against a few more with the crowbar to see if they also sound hollow.

... and I guess plug in the mod?
>>
No. 525327 ID: a23afd

>>525324
Crowbar the fridge.

Also, uh... what happens if you insert someone else's MindPad?
>>
No. 525328 ID: 9ddf68

use crowbar on fridge

also we're reading that your throat has been damaged so you might want to see a doctor or something once you get out of here.

Try crowbar on the look on the door after you raid the fridge.
>>
No. 525334 ID: c95833

>severe damage to cervix
Gods damnit, were we raped, again? And we just got done with that boreworm queen nonsense.

That's it, we're going to be asexual this time. Let's see how the author likes being fucked with. By our total lack of interest in fucking anything.

...I'm kind of surprised the automatic repair protocols are assigning higher priority to that than our trachea, though. An airway is kind of critical.

>mindpad
Any way we can scan that for a registration, ID number, name, table of contents, anything? Seems risky to plug that in without knowing that it's ours, or what's on it.

>crowbar to fridge
Naturally!
>>
No. 525342 ID: b3ca75
File 137418492627.png - (12.94KB , 900x450 , 10.png )
525342

>Gods damnit, were we raped, again?
Err… you know that cervix means neck, right?
>what happens if you insert someone else's MindPad?
According to the data I can access… A Mod just doesn’t work if they aren’t registered to you. It doesn’t say anything about MindPad in particular.
>knock against a few more with the crowbar to see if they also sound hollow.
All of them are hollow except the one with blood on it.
>Crowbar the fridge.
Eat crowbar, fridge!
…dammit, if I use any more force I’ll break the crowbar. Who the hell reinforces a fridge door!?
>Try crowbar on the look on the door.
And it’s open! Piece of cake. Finally, freedom… except I have nowhere to go… at least I can see a subway on the other side of that meadow. The train kind of subway, not the sandwich kind.

>... and I guess plug in the mod?
Here goes nothing.
[MindPad mod found… rebooting… Welcome to MindPad, your all-in-one mod for all your needs! Phone, internet, maps and much more awaits you in this mod. Have a nice day, Erin Westberg!]
…so… it’s a phone and not my memory backup, eh?
[You got one new message from… Erin Westberg.]
:ErinKAK: Hello me, if you’re hearing this and don’t remember recording it then something has gone terribly wrong with the operation. Seek out Haran at the address 43 21 4D immediately! He should have a memory backup for you. Take it to Levitators Corp down on 93 120, there should be someone there who should be able to reinstall it discreetly. Oh, and don’t forget to make contact with Agent VoidSword and request immediate extraction. He should be hiding out it the church of the maker on 42 11 as an acolyte named Dalros Goldtooth… God luck!

…well… that was… something.

Insert Message from the past_
>>
No. 525343 ID: c95833

>Neck
Okay, that makes more sense. Dang words with multiple meanings.

>plot hooks!
All right, that thing said it did maps, right? Let's see where we are in relation to those addresses we just received.

Subway might be useful for transport, although I'm not sure we have enough enough cash for even public transit.
>>
No. 525347 ID: 1524d2

Hypothesis: you died and suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen while your cybernetics repaired you.

Test: Query the repair log.

In general strategy, follow the message.

> memory backup immediately
> immediate extraction

Conflicting preferences. A compromise: get your backup, then request extraction.
>>
No. 525348 ID: cf49fc

>>525342
Meh, fuck that. It's probably a trap. Let's go freelance and start kung-fu fighting random soldiers. Don't you want to be a psychotic amnesiac like Grey Fox?
>>
No. 525351 ID: 9ddf68

check out the bloody crate before you go just to see what you can find then I guess use the subway to get to all of those people you just told yourself about. extra points if you ninja your way to the subway.
>>
No. 525352 ID: 76b151

Yes definately check the crate that wasn't empty.
>>
No. 525355 ID: a23afd

>>525342
There's a corpse in the crate, isn't there.
>>
No. 525356 ID: b3ca75
File 137418744433.png - (13.04KB , 900x450 , 11.png )
525356

>Test: Query the repair log.
[Error! Unable to connect to body part “head”!]
[Warning! Foreign matter detected in healing cycle!]
[Repairing connection to body part “head”!]
>All right, that thing said it did maps, right? Let's see where we are in relation to those addresses we just received.
It’s on the other side of the mega-city… though it does say that it would only take ten minutes with the subway.

>Subway might be useful for transport, although I'm not sure we have enough cash for even public transit.
As I don’t have any cash at all… well… wait, according to my MindPad, public transport is free on this planet. Nice.
>A compromise: get your backup, then request extraction.
That sounds logical, Mr. Computer. But first…

>check out the bloody crate before you go just to see what you can find.
…oh… oh shit… it’s a body? I… I think I’m going to be sick…

Insert Green gills_
>>
No. 525357 ID: 12c19f

>>525356
Now it's time to leave.
>>
No. 525358 ID: 76b151

... ... well shit. I just had a nasty thought. Your software just said it couldn't connect to your head, and this one is missing a head. I wonder if someone did a little impromptu surgery and moved you to a new body for some reason.
>>
No. 525359 ID: c95833

Damn. Try not to lose your lunch on the body, if possible. There's a nice empty box behind you if you can't hold it.

[Activate anti-nausea protocols]

...anything on her? Identification? Registered implants that show up on a scan?

Uh. With that repair log, I really hope that corpse isn't you. Ripping a head off one body and sticking it on another would be consistent.
>>
No. 525361 ID: a23afd

>>525356
I think we found out what the surgery was. You had a head transplant. Your memory is stored in your head, right? That would be your old body, then. Try to put the crate back together to re-hide the body.

Now I have to wonder, is that new body of yours artificial? Or did someone... donate it? You probably have different fingerprints now, and maybe even different DNA and blood. Oh shit, I just realized, your new body's repair mechanism might be seeing your head as foreign matter!
[cease repairs!]

We really really need to get to that first contact. Make haste to 43 21 4D!
>>
No. 525363 ID: 9ddf68

unable to contact to head, find a headless body in a box... WELL THANK GOD THAT ISN'T OMINOUS AT ALL.
>>
No. 525365 ID: c6f6d1

What I really want to know is how your cybernetics are communicating with you without being able to connect to your brain.
>>
No. 525366 ID: 76b151

>>525361
I don't think its wise to cease repairs... we don't want her head to fall off after all.
>>
No. 525375 ID: b3ca75
File 137419035157.png - (12.67KB , 900x450 , 12.png )
525375

>Damn. Try not to lose your lunch on the body, if possible.
I-I think I can hold it in…
>...anything on her? Identification? Registered implants that show up on a scan?
[Scanning… Implants found… Identification: Erin Westberg.]
…fuck.
>You had a head transplant. Your memory is stored in your head, right?
B-but that’s impossible!? H-how should someone do t-this without a-any kind of s-surgical tools a-and… why!? And whose body do I have now!? And where’s the head!?
>your new body's repair mechanism might be seeing your head as foreign matter!
N-not anymore. I think s-someone adjusted it to seeing it as my head… well, this b-body’s head.
>Try to put the crate back together to re-hide the body.
I t-think I was able to hide it…
>What I really want to know is how your cybernetics are communicating with you without being able to connect to your brain.
T-those were logs made a few minutes ago, so it probably happened while I was u-unconscious or… w-worse. I guess t-the implants was auto repairing and succeeded in connecting the brain when I w-woke up.
>>
No. 525376 ID: b3ca75
File 137419036255.png - (22.47KB , 900x450 , 13.png )
525376

>We really really need to get to that first contact. Make haste to 43 21 4D!
Good news, the subway was free, the bad news was that it was free… there was a lot of people down there… a lot.

Anyway, here we are… 4D… and the door is broken. Great, this probably is a trap.

Insert Going to hell in a handbasket_
>>
No. 525378 ID: a23afd

>>525376
Ask that staff Lizard over there if they've seen anyone enter/exit the door recently.

Also, scan your own implants to see if this new body has any identification.
>>
No. 525383 ID: 9ddf68

those posters to the right of the door, any idea what they're about?

anyways just push the door open and DON'T GO IN. not right away anyways. try and scan as much of the room as you can before you enter and just stick your more metallic arm in first just incase someone is waiting by the wall by the door. This way if they attack you they only attack your arm not 'your' body or head.
>>
No. 525386 ID: c95833

>how should someone do this without any kind of surgical tools
How do you know they didn't have any?

We should scan all implants in our body for IDs. See if we can find out who this used to be. Should also compare the results of our scan of your dead body to the new one. What's changed in the way of implants? (Ie, what do we have now we didn't before and vice versa).

Kinda nice the skin matches so well, at least.
>>
No. 525396 ID: 76b151

You know what was probably in the fridge? This body's head. Makes sense to me.
>>
No. 525405 ID: e3aff6

>why!?
Three possible immediate benefits come to mind. First, this might be an attempt to fake your death. Second, this might be to give you access to some hard-to-remove aug in the body. Third, this might be to give you access to the biological portion of the body. I suspect that for quite a number of scans like fingerprint or genetic you would now read as the original body owner.

Anyway, is that mantis leaning out of the door talking to the other guy, or is he just lurking there like an obvious ambusher?
>>
No. 525466 ID: c23ab0

>> why!?

>> Repairing severe damage to cervix!

Seems like someone's been very naughty~
>>
No. 525470 ID: a23afd

>>525466
That's this universe's technical term for neck.
>>
No. 525472 ID: beeca1

>>525470
And, incidentally, its original meaning in Latin. Our meaning derives from the Latin term cervix uteri, or neck of the womb.
>>
No. 525503 ID: b3ca75
File 137424559966.png - (37.07KB , 900x450 , 14.png )
525503

>We should scan all implants in our body for IDs.
[Current owner: Erin Westberg. Previous owner: Unregistered.]
>Compare the results of our scan of your dead body to the new one.
That’s weird. This body didn’t have any implants right before the other one died, but now it got copies of all the implants the dead body had.
>those posters to the right of the door, any idea what they're about?
…nope. It shows some Lizard guy with a monocle and the word adapt under him. Probably just politics.
>is that mantis leaning out of the door talking to the other guy?
That’s exactly what he’s doing. Though he went back inside when I came.

>Ask that staff Lizard over there if they've seen anyone enter/exit the door recently.
:UnknownKAK: I’m sorry, miss, I can’t say I’ve seen anyone. Are you a friend of the tenant? In that case, please tell him that one of his neighbors complained about the noise he did a few minutes ago and that he should keep it down in the future? Thank you. Now, I’m sorry, but I need to get going. Have a nice day, miss.

>anyways just push the door open and DON'T GO IN. Try and scan as much of the room as you can before you enter
…Oh, come on! Another one!?

Insert Follow the corpses_
>>
No. 525504 ID: c95833

Great.

Search the dead body, and scan it for implants and ID. Check what the blue thing behind that end-table. And behind the couch. Check the drawers for anything useful, the books on the table for secret compartments, and scan that big ass bookshelf and see if anything registers. (Maybe there's something electronic inside or behind a book? We don't have time to manually search through them all, though).
>>
No. 525506 ID: c9abd9

Ok, I think this operation went FUBAR big time. Who wants to bet the guys who would get you extracted are dead as well?
>>
No. 525509 ID: 76b151

Since searching the body is the obvious idea lets look over the rest of the room afterwords. Things to note in this room:

Two doors besides the exit. Do a quick check in each room for enemies. Be prepared to dodge.
Painting with the word EVIL pointing at it. Might be our enemy. See if we can't identify them.
Drawers, check these.
Wastebasket has blue stuff same colour as the word. Check this
Writing on the wall behind the couch, can't make it out now, might be a further clue.
Books on the table. Look them over.
Fuck huge bookcase, not seeing anything out of the ordinary but a quick scan of available titles might tell us something
Ceiling plants. Might mean nothing since this place had a lot of plants outside as well.
Human-type shirt or jacket on the coatrack. At least I think its human. Means our dead friend isn't the only occupent.
>>
No. 525516 ID: b3ca75
File 137425283484.png - (37.44KB , 900x450 , 15.png )
525516

>Drawers, check these.
There’s only some junk and a key to the apartment in the drawers.
>Books on the table. Look them over.
The books on the table are titled “Confession of a paladin” and “Advance Higgs Boson theory”.
>scan that big ass bookshelf and see if anything registers.
The bookshelf got some electronics in it but that’s for retrieving books on the higher shelves.
>Two doors besides the exit. Do a quick check in each room for enemies.
A kitchen, a living room with a TV in it and a bedroom. Did a quick search and scan but didn’t find anything interesting.

>Painting with the word EVIL pointing at it. Might be our enemy. See if we can't identify them.
It seems to be a picture of the skyline and that tall building in the middle seems to be the one in the center of the city. Dunno who owns it, though.
>Wastebasket has blue stuff same colour as the word.
It’s a paint bucket. I guess this is where he got the blue paint from.

>Human-type shirt or jacket on the coatrack.
Now, that’s interesting. No way a Mantis should wear this jacket. Let’s see… there’s an ID card in one of the pockets. “Jarros Highblade” chief engineer for Levitators Corp.
>Search the dead body, and scan it for implants and ID.
[Identification: Hrkclk “Haran” Clíodhna.]
I-I rather not touch him… I’ll just go through the stuff on the s-surface… Let’s s-see…
He got a note in his hand. It’s a coupon for a doctor just a block away and… there’s something scribbled on the backside of it? 26-11-18-18 14-11-24 23-30-32-23? What does that mean?
There’s also a wallet here with his credstick in it, though I can’t use it unless it’s registered to me… wait, there’s another credstick here? And it’s registered to me? What? Why would he have my money?

>Writing on the wall behind the couch, can't make it out now, might be a further clue.
A B C 7 8 9… no idea.

Insert It’s an enigma inside a riddle filled with yogurt… strawberry flavored_
>>
No. 525517 ID: 76b151

sounds like a passwords or safe combinations. Maybe check behind the paintings?

Also grab your credstick and that id card.
>>
No. 525518 ID: c95833

>A B C 7 8 9
A substitution cypher? Dunno why we start at 7, but if we continue that pattern, we get a number for the entire alphabet. Does it work with the numbers we found?

>26-11-18-18 14-11-24 23-30-32-23
T-E-L-L H-E-R Q-X-Z-Q
Tell her Qxzq? ...that almost made sense. Maybe a code word, or something in mantis-speak. The impossible to pronounce lack of vowels certainly seems like them.

>“Jarros Highblade” chief engineer for Levitators Corp
That's where we were supposed to take our backup once we found it. I guess now we know who our contact there was supposed to be. But it looks like someone beat us here...
>>
No. 525525 ID: c23ab0

Whew! It looks like this isn't our contact after all. Our contact probably wasted it when it tried to take his head off too!

So current theory is this guy/girl is your "murderer" who stole your credit stick even though it couldn't use it. Then some unknown party reattached your head to a body he uh... was carrying with him... so maybe this theory doesn't exactly hold water, but look for your contact! Maybe he's hiding in one of the rooms. Knock first, to avoid being blasted!
>>
No. 525527 ID: 24df93

Can you see the "Evil" building from the window here?

Is the other framed picture a photograph of the dead person? Check behind this too.

Check the couch and the flowerpot. Might be something under those or between the cushions.
>>
No. 525533 ID: a23afd

>>525516
Paladin? Oh, there's magic in this world? Hey, do the names Lizbeth or Claire mean anything to you? Wait, Clíodhna? This guy's a descendant of Claire! That's probably a picture of her above the door you're standing in front of. This IS the same world. Alright, I guess someone finally figured out how to connect to us again, and this isn't just one of our dreams. Allow me to introduce ourselves. We are no ordinary Guidance AI. You are speaking to the Voices of the Many! We were previously attached to the Vessel, but now that it's destroyed I guess we're just attached to your new body in some manner.

Take your money, the ID in the human jacket, and the coupon. Let's get to that doctor listed on the coupon, and... hang on, this guy was supposed to have your memory. So, it's either hidden somewhere here, he gave it to the doctor at the coupon place, or it was stolen by whoever killed him.

I think we should just hope the doctor has it.
>>
No. 525534 ID: a23afd

>>525525
Haran was our contact. So yes, he's dead.
>>
No. 525537 ID: 9ddf68

check between the cushions on the chair and couch and if you still can't find anything get out of here and head t contact number 2 and hope he isn't dead and after that (for better or worst) call for an extraction.
>>
No. 525538 ID: b3ca75
File 137426152902.png - (37.66KB , 900x450 , 16.png )
525538

>Also grab your credstick and that id card.
Already did.
[You receive “Jarros Highblade” ID card!]
[You receive credstick!]
>Tell her Qxzq? Maybe a code word, or something in mantis-speak.
I can’t find any mention of Qxzq in my database, so I guess it’s a made up word. Anyway, who is “her”? The doctor the coupon mentioned maybe?

>Can you see the "Evil" building from the window here?
Not from here, no. I’m only on the fourth floor so all the skyscrapers are blocking the view. Thought I do have a pretty nice view of the park down there.
>Whew! It looks like this isn't our contact after all.
Err… The message said that I should meet a Haran on this address and the scan said the corpse belonged to a Haran… so… yeah, that probably was one of my contacts.
>We are no ordinary Guidance AI. You are speaking to the Voices of the Many!
…Wow, you guys must be more broken then I thought.

>Check the couch and the flowerpot. check behind the paintings.
Yes, I should check everywhere here. This guy was the one who had the backup to my memory and I don’t want to miss it if it’s… still… guy with a gun!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Terrorist detected! Surrender and Die, [Unregistered user]!

Insert Pew pew_
>>
No. 525540 ID: a23afd

>>525538
Yell that he was dead when you got here, then jump out the window. Use ninja agility to land perfectly safely and get away.
>>
No. 525545 ID: c95833

MorganiDefender? That doesn't tell us much.

>fall from the fifth floor without consequence
>I’m only on the fourth floor
Well, our escape route from the gunmen seem obvious.

No way of telling if they're the legitimate authority or not, but considering you're almost certainly illegally attached to a body that isn't yours, I'm not sure it matters. Either Erin or whoever's fingerprints they'll find you wearing might have a record, and you were found at a murder scene. Time to bail.

If crashing through the window is going to injure you, or that's made of something stronger than glass, use mad dodging to get them to shatter the glass with bullets for you.
>>
No. 525547 ID: 9ddf68

Like how they said Terrorist and not murderer, which means there probably is no way in hell you're going to be able to talk your way out of this (the surrender AND die part also kinda supports this theory) so I guess throw one of the books on the table at the guy to throw off his aim and jump out the window then run like hell.
>>
No. 525551 ID: 12c19f

>>525538
What are those guys? Androids? Full body cyborgs?
>>
No. 525553 ID: b3ca75
File 137426522687.png - (38.78KB , 900x450 , 17.png )
525553

>Is crashing through the window is going to injure you?
The glass shouldn’t be able to cut through my synthetic skin.
>throw one of the books on the table at the guy to throw off his aim.
:ErinKAK: Eat book!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Eat hot laser!
>Jump out the window then run like hell.
:ErinKAK: Geronim- OW!! My hand!
>>
No. 525556 ID: b3ca75
File 137426534857.png - (21.54KB , 900x450 , 18.png )
525556

[Improved agility: Perfect landing.]

Well… The good news is that I got away and I can hear cop sirens coming this way.
The bad news is that my arm was fried and I can hear cop sirens coming this way.

>MorganiDefender? That doesn't tell us much.
[Searching… one data link found: Morgani Defenders, private security force owned by Morgani Inc. Acts as security in any Morgani Inc. facilities and on the Morgani owned planet Kevros 4 (Current location). Does not have the authority to arrest, prosecute or go against imperial law enforcement.]
>What are those guys? Androids? Full body cyborgs?
Looks more like old fashioned armor to me.

So… what now?

Insert Look mah, no hand!_
>>
No. 525557 ID: c95833

>what now?
Time to get hell out of dodge. Disappear into the crowds, duck through alleyways, use agility to hitch a ride a ride atop a moving vehicle. Whatever. Just get away from here.

[Assess damage to left hand]
[Repair queue ETA?]
>>
No. 525558 ID: a23afd

>>525557
Yeah, basically that. Once we're clear of pursuit, we get to that doctor named on the coupon. They're our next step. We gotta track down those memories.
>>
No. 525559 ID: 853f09

The guy from Levitators is probably busted too. If you can skip that and head to the church of the maker before the trail gets to Agent VoidSword, that would be great.
>>
No. 525564 ID: 9ddf68

think we should lay low for a bit then head to that doctor guy and hope he has our memories. and if not he could still fix or hand... unless it will fix itself given time.
>>
No. 525566 ID: dbe554

Head to the alleyways and hide.
>>
No. 525567 ID: e3aff6

Was that limb an interchangeable sort?
>>
No. 525573 ID: b3ca75
File 137427186035.png - (19.52KB , 900x450 , 19.png )
525573

>[Assess damage to left hand] [Repair queue ETA?]
[Left hand completely vaporized! Unable to recreate hand! Please seek medical attention!]
>Was that limb an interchangeable sort?
Well, no, but I can always get someone to clone a new one…
>use agility to hitch a ride a ride atop a moving vehicle.
Isn’t the whole point in lying low not to stick out? Though surfing on a flying car would be cool. Anyway, as no one actually seems to be following me I’m just going to hurry along on foot, alright?

>Once we're clear of pursuit, we get to that doctor named on the coupon.
Well, here I am. The clinic of Dr. Kyra Coclanh.

:TVKAK: -with Jarros Highblade, chief engineer for Levitators Corp. hospitalization, his daughter, Jara Highblade, has stepped up to fill his spot. The attack and memory wipe of Jarros has been blamed on the known terrorist group “Purity”...


Insert Riding on cars!_
>>
No. 525574 ID: 76b151

well, take a number.
>>
No. 525575 ID: 9ddf68

ah shit our second contact is out of the game as well and I'm not to sure we can really trust his daughters since we know even less of her then we do him, which is nothing. anyways just say you got mugged and got away but the guy shot your hand and you were wondering if you could get it fixed. If things develop from there we'll act upon them but I'm thinking once we get our hand fixed we should go to the church and see if we can't get an evace and someone to at least fill us in with the cliff notes of what the hell is going on.
>>
No. 525576 ID: a23afd

>>525572
Alright, take a number. Ask to see Kyra once called forwards. Tell her the password.
>>
No. 525577 ID: 12c19f

>>525573
Okay time to lie about what happened if they ask...

You... Walked in on a gang meetup on your way to your apartment's back door in an alley and they were packing illegal weapons and you fled as fast as you could but they clipped you in the arm with a ray.

...Anyone got a better story?
>>
No. 525578 ID: a23afd

>>525575
That's not our second contact! We don't know the name of our second contact. We're supposed to contact Agent VoidSword, who is hiding out as an acolyte named Dalros Goldtooth.
>>
No. 525581 ID: c23ab0

>>525576

If she seems confused say your sinuses are acting up.

Seems likely we should approach the church with extreme caution, so as not to be followed or otherwise gotten the jump on.
>>
No. 525582 ID: c95833

Great, everyone who knew us is disappearing.

Let's see the doc, see if you can get a replacement hand (do we have the funds to cover that?) and if the codeword means anything to her.

>...Anyone got a better story?
You got into a fistfight with a beam of hot plasma and lost.
>>
No. 525584 ID: b3ca75
File 137427419765.png - (19.63KB , 900x450 , 20.png )
525584

>well, take a number.
Number 42… no line, I guess…
>Ask to see Kyra once called forwards.
:ErinKAK: Excuse m-
:UnknownKAK: Shhh!
:ErinKAK: Bu-
:UnknownKAK: Can’t you see I’m trying to watch the news!?
:TVKAK: This just in! A fire fight happened just a few minutes ago at 40 20 district! There have been one casualty, a Mantis with the name of Hrkclk “Haran” Clíodhna was found deceased by the police in an apartment where the shooting had taken place. The police have arrested two suspects and are interrogating them as we spe- what? T-this just in… again! The police have found another deceased body, this time an unidentifiable human female, down in the Zetta warehouse district! Both murders have been blamed on the terrorist group Purity by the C.E.O Morgani, tough the police has yet to make a statement.
:UnknownKAK: Man… Two murders on the same day!? This planet is going to hell! When was the last time we had a murder in this place!?
:UnknownKAK: Three years ago… I think?
:UnknownKAK: Bah! Alright, human, what do you want… and what the hell happened to your hand!?
:ErinKAK: Um… I want to see Kyra and… err… I got my arm shot off by some muggers?
:UnknownKAK: …what!? How the hell did anyone get a gun here!? The cops would swarm like flies to anyone even thinking about smuggling guns! And a mugging!? Do you know what the crime rate is in this city!? Either you tell me the damn truth, human, so I can document it or get the hell out!

Insert Someone have had a bad day_
>>
No. 525585 ID: 76b151

... aw hell, why not just spill the beans. All of it. You have no idea whats going on and you need someone to talk to if not trust. If he\she betrays you later oh well shit happens.
>>
No. 525586 ID: e3aff6

Ok, so it might have been some other goon with a gun, but this is still still a laser burn.
>>
No. 525587 ID: a23afd

>>525584
Uhm... make up an embarrassing story that someone would normally want to hide. Like, you were chopping vegetables and you got distracted. Something like that.

Once you're alone with Kyra you can tell her you're supposed to say "QXZQ" for some reason.
>>
No. 525589 ID: cf49fc

>>525584
"Okay, my memory was erased by terrorists, I was decapitated, my head was grafted onto someone else's body, and then Morgani Security troopers shot off my hand. I am having a very bad day, so would you kindly just fix my damn hand before something else happens to me like this whole building exploding? Thanks."
>>
No. 525596 ID: b3ca75
File 137427773827.png - (24.88KB , 900x450 , 21.png )
525596

:ErinKAK: Okay, my memory was erased by terrorists, I have no idea what’s going on and I need someone to talk to if not trust. I am having a very bad day, so would you kindly just fix my damn hand before something else happens to me like this whole building exploding? Thanks.
:UnknownKAK: Dammit, Tyros, stop being a racist asshole and just write that it was an industrial accident like you always do, you lazy bastard!
:TyrosKAK: …Fine. Go right in, Human… and fuck you, Jara, fuck you and your fucking dad!

:KyraKAK: -But why are they doing this now, Voiddagger?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ve hear rumors that one of their… “pet“project manage to… oh, you got a patient. We’ll talk later, alright Kyra? Smell you later…
:KyraKAK: Yes, of course. Now, ma’am, how can I help you… except with the obvious of course?
:ErinKAK: I was told to say “Qxzq”?
:KyraKAK: …what? Who told you to say that!?

:TVKAK: -is still on the run. If you have any information about Dalros Goldtooth please contact your nearest police station. Remember that willfully helping a known terrorist is punishable with Rehabilitation. And now… the weather…

Insert The doctor is in_
>>
No. 525601 ID: a23afd

>>525596
Tell her it was on a card you found on Haran. Ask if they have your memory backup.
>>
No. 525602 ID: c95833

>Who told you to say that?!
Haran. Well, a note he was holding. He was kind of dead at the time.

What you got in the way of replacement hands?
>>
No. 525604 ID: 1ef2eb

Your receptionist is kinda an ass by the way
>>
No. 525606 ID: 5d2a64

>Voiddagger
This sounds quite close to Voidsword, doesn't it?
>>
No. 525607 ID: 5d2a64

>>525596
Funny cactus. It looks like it's smiling.
>>
No. 525612 ID: b3ca75
File 137428088069.png - (24.00KB , 900x450 , 22.png )
525612

:ErinKAK: Haran did… well… um… this coupon he was holding had it written in code on the back.
:KyraKAK: Haran? As in… the one who just got murdered?
:ErinKAK: Um… yes?
:KyraKAK: And you were there? In the firefight?
:ErinKAK: err… well…
:KyraKAK: Your hand was quite clearly taken off by a laser, and the only one I know who wields lethal weapons around here are those Morgani grunts. But… this can’t have happen in that firefight, right? I mean, it’s already healed all the burn damage off the stub! You’re healing capabilities are the most powerful I’ve seen! Oh, sorry, I tend to blabber on sometimes… Now, about that arm…
:ErinKAK: You still haven’t told me what QxzQ means.
:KyraKAK: Oh? I have no idea! All I know is that the coupon is valid. It’s good for one free body modification up to the price of 2000 credits. Only for the ones that aren’t free, of course… and don’t worry, fixing your hand goes under the free healthcare… now… let’s see… synthetic skin… Nano fiber muscles… hmmm… might take a while to clone this one…
:ErinKAK: So you don’t have my memory backup?
:KyraKAK: The one you said Haran had? I don’t think so. I don’t really have anything to do with your weird conspiracy. Now, just wait a few minutes while I clone your hand. Maybe you want to redeem that coupon while we wait?
:ErinKAK: …maybe… by the way, your receptionist is kind of an ass.
:KyraKAK: He just had a bad day.

:TVKAK: -and rain is scheduled on 1-1 to 50-50 on Thursday between 03.00 and 06.30. Otherwise it will be cloudy with a chance of meatballs…

Insert Meat for the meat god!
>>
No. 525613 ID: 76b151

Ask what upgrades would be covered from the coupon.
>>
No. 525614 ID: c31f72

Okay, going by our past adventures, you're gonna get a harem. Or atleast several interested people of both genders. As such, you should take this free body mod thing to get a penis.
>>
No. 525617 ID: 9dba7d

yes ask for a list of body mods
>>
No. 525620 ID: a23afd

>>525612
Uh, did you actually say Haran had the backup? Or that there's a weird conspiracy? It sounds like she knows waaaaay more than she's letting on.

If we don't have enhanced night vision yet that might be worth getting.
>>
No. 525623 ID: c95833

Yeah, ask if we can see the menu. What's available for under 2 grand that wouldn't require a lengthy delay to install?

>>525614
Nope.avi We're not bothering with any of that junk, pun intended.

Besides, the thought of having sex in a body that wasn't even originally yours creeps you out. Not that you were even that interested to begin with.

>those Morgani grunts are the only ones around here who wields lethal weapons
...if crime's so low around here, why do they back that much firepower?
>>
No. 525633 ID: 10ca6c

Yeah, we'll want something functional, not a silly penis implant. Get a list.
>>
No. 525636 ID: 24df93

>>525633
A second head? So that we can think faster about how to stop being recognized?
>>
No. 525638 ID: 9ddf68

bad day huh? well he's not the only one.

Also how did you know Haran had it, we never said that. Also I see something in the tank over in the comer any idea what's in it.
>>
No. 525640 ID: cf49fc

>>525612
In this order, either:
1.) SUPER Enhanced Agility
2.) Alternate Vision Modes such as Night Vision or Infrared
3.) Jumpy Legs. Because there are few problems that cannot be solved by huphuphuphuphuphup...
>>
No. 525705 ID: c23ab0

Morph ball!
>>
No. 525724 ID: b3ca75
File 137432895478.png - (23.44KB , 900x450 , 24.png )
525724

>I see something in the tank over in the comer any idea what's in it.
It’s a cloning vat and I’m guessing that’s my future hand in there.
>the thought of having sex in a body that wasn't even originally yours creeps you out.
I… I haven’t actually thought about it like that. I don’t know… I’m having a hard time thinking that this body isn’t mine. Its feels so natural, you know. Maybe when I get my memories back that will change. Besides, I’ve been awake for about an hour and in that time I’ve seen two corpses and been shot at. I haven’t really had the time to think about the whole beast with two backs thing.
>you should take this free body mod thing to get a penis.
W-w-what!? I-I… w-what!? W-where did that c-come from? Oh sod, I-I don’t k-know what’s w-worse, you s-suggesting it or t-that I actually c-considered it for s-second…

>...if crime's so low around here, why do they back that much firepower?
:KyraKAK: Because the Morgani are the only paranoid freaks on the planet that can legally own guns if you don’t count the cops. They justify it with the supposed “war” with the terrorist group Purity, but if you ask me they are only got guns to hide whatever illegal that Morgani Company is doing.
>SUPER Enhanced Agility
:KyraKAK: Err… If I make it any better there’s a large chance that you’ll snap yourself in half. You already have military grade hardware for that. How did you even get your hands on that kind of hardware?
>Alternate Vision Modes such as Night Vision or Infrared.
:KyraKAK: That’s more like cybernetic mods. I’m dealing with biological ones and your eyes are as good as they gets. There is a mod store down the street if you want some new cybernetics.
>Jumpy Legs.
:KyraKAK: They tested something like that on a nearby planet a few years ago. They had to recall them all after they got complains about liquefied bones.

>ask for a list of body mods.
:KyraKAK: I can modify anything biological, like hair length, facial hair, height, width, weight, muscle mass, fat, size on everything, gender, extra sexual organs, color of your skin/eyes/hair/blood, making your cybernetic implants show more or less and even species! All within half an hour!
:ErinKAK: …you can change people’s species?
:KyraKAK: Since they perfected to conscious transporter about fifteen years ago it’s easy as pie… as long as you have someone of the right species to change to, that is… growing a new body from the ground up costs like a hundred grand!
:ErinKAK: So… if I shifted species nobody would recognize me?
:KyraKAK: Well… yes, except if they scan you. Your main brain implants will still show you as Erin as that is the thing we move over. If you want to hide that you’ll have to find someone who knows how to reprogram that kind of mods. Highly illegal, that is…
>Also how did you know Haran had it, we never said that.
:ErinKAK: …wait a second… I never told you my name! Or that Haran had my backup!!
:KyraKAK: Of course you did, how else would I know? I mean, I have no idea what’s up with this entire imperial secret mission thing you got going. Now, do you want a modification while we wait for your hand or not? Because when it’s done you better hurry a friend of mine about that busted implant of yours. I mean, showing you as unregistered user is quite the trouble and need to be fixed a.s.a.p.!

Insert …wait a second_
>>
No. 525725 ID: c95833

>available mods
Huh. Most of that sounds rather... cosmetic. I mean, we just got out of character creation, and I'm pretty happy with the way your body looks. Not that it was your body, but whatever. And cosmetic disguises aren't worth much if anyone's scan can see through them.

The only thing that sounds remotely useful is the muscle mass, but we would probably get better results going with implants, anyways.

I think we pass, for now. Save our limited monies.

>pretending not to know anything about this entire imperial secret mission thing while obviously giving us pointers in the right direction
...okay, cool, we can work with that. Next up- see her friend to fix the unregistered implant.
>>
No. 525728 ID: 10ca6c

Well, making yourself look different might actually be useful right now. Those security goons back there recognized us as [Unregistered user] so getting our ID corrected (or 'corrected') and a new face would throw them off. So just get a general cosmetic package to look different, whatever fits within a budget of 2000 (since it's free anyway).
>>
No. 525732 ID: c31f72

Can they give you a prehensile tail? Might be useful for groping things later on.
>>
No. 525735 ID: c95833

>>525728
I'm really not sure how useful that is, if it's second nature for everyone to scan everyone and everything (we sure do!). Buildings probably have scanners. Disguising our appearance won't do much.

>>525732
...because we really need to put up with monkey jokes the rest of our life.

...what about weapons? Obviously, of the legal less than lethal variety. You're a speed build- there are obvious ways to make that dangerous. (Although, again, we might be better off going for mechanical implants rather than organic models).
>>
No. 525736 ID: 889848

So your eyes are good.. Could you get your hearing and olfactive organs enhanced a bit, or maybe get a more sensitive touch?
>>
No. 525737 ID: cf49fc

>>525724
>Literally anything tactically useful is beyond the purview of biomods

Thank the gods we went Cyborg. How about chameleon skin? Can they handle the ability to change color based on moods? Huh? Too spectacular for biomechanics?
>>
No. 525741 ID: dbe554

>>525732

Tail! Screw the monkey jokes, we could choke people and hang around.
>>
No. 525742 ID: b3ca75
File 137433957576.png - (23.46KB , 900x450 , 25.png )
525742

>Most of that sounds rather... cosmetic.
Well, she said it was body modifications and not augmentations…
>Well, making yourself look different might actually be useful right now.
:KyraKAK: I can change some of the bone structures in your face to throw of facial scanners, that would keep you hidden from anyone who isn’t personally close to you. It’s easy, so I’ll throw it in for free if you buy anything else!
>How about chameleon skin?
:KyraKAK: Possible, but expensive and impractical. You do realize that it will only be your skin that changes, not your clothes or cybernetic implants, right? But sure, for 6000 creds I’ll do it.

>Can they give you a prehensile tail?
:KyraKAK: What kind of tail do you want? Monkey? Lizard? Metal coated? Do you want it to be retractable so you can hide it? Maybe we can craft a stinger in the end with some self-producing venom, making you the scorpi- oh sorry, kind of got sidetracked there…
>...what about weapons? Obviously, of the legal less than lethal variety.
:KyraKAK: Well, I have some of that Nano fiber muscle mass that produces its own electrical shocks. It’s used to make parts of your body into a stun gun, if you want it.
>Could you get your hearing and olfactive organs enhanced a bit, or maybe get a more sensitive touch?
:KyraKAK: Sure, no problem! I’ll double their effective, if you want.
>Credits.
:ErinKAK: Can you do me a favor? Can you check how much money is on my credstick?
:KyraKAK: You don’t have a mod for that? Very well, just a sec… hmm, why do you have a limit on 4k per purchase? That feel kind of redundant… why would yo- Wow, unlimited funds? As long as it’s work related? No wonder you needed that limit, huh… So… gonna spend some of it here?

:TVKAK: Every day is great at your Junes~

Insert Show me the money, rosebud and whats not_
>>
No. 525743 ID: c31f72

Get a retractable monkey tail.
That stinger thing sounds useful too. Think they can make paralytic venom?
Oh! Ask if you can get a breath attack, like breathing fire or lightning or itching powder.
>>
No. 525744 ID: e3aff6

I like the sound of having bio-electricity, if we can make sure it wouldn't mess with our own augs (or other parts).

Also, would it be feasible to get an organ to produce webbing?
>>
No. 525746 ID: 10ca6c

>>525735
Right now those kinds of scanners detect us as [Unregistered user]. Those security goons knew us as [Unregistered user]. You've apparently missed that part. And we're already getting that ID fixed. So a quick change to throw off the undeserved heat we've already gotten would be useful.

Right now the electroshock and the tail sound like the most useful options. Retractable is good for surprises.
>>
No. 525747 ID: c95833

The tail is lame. No tail.

Get the zapper. Stun tagging will be great with our agility. And the sense upgrade.
>>
No. 525751 ID: dbe554

Lizard tail sounds fun, all the strength, flexibility, not to mention self fun~
>>
No. 525754 ID: 889848

If you get a tail, get a retractable lizard one. With it dangling behind you and hiding your face, you could pass as a TransLizard. The monkey tail doesn't provide this kind of opportunity.

Get your senses upgraded. Get your face modified a little, maybe some rejuvenation/aging is all you need to get some peace.
>>
No. 525759 ID: a23afd

>>525742
Stun gun fist!

Uh, not sure what cosmetic changes to apply. New haircut? Maybe hide some of the metal on your face?
>>
No. 525762 ID: c95833

>haircut
>hide metal on her face.
I'm pretty happy with the haircut. And the level of exposed metal is pretty cool.
>>
No. 525778 ID: 9ddf68

could we do a retractable stinger tail with he venom we us being electric so it zaps them from the inside out so it messes with flesh and metal alike?
>>
No. 525786 ID: b3ca75
File 137434640950.png - (23.96KB , 900x450 , 26.png )
525786

>That stinger thing sounds useful too. Think they can make paralytic venom?
:KyraKAK: Err… I’m sorry I got your hopes up, but having venom would be highly illegal so… sorry…
>Ask if you can get a breath attack, like breathing fire or lightning or itching powder.
>would it be feasible to get an organ to produce webbing?
:KyraKAK: This is real life, you know, not science fiction!
>I like the sound of having bio-electricity, if we can make sure it wouldn't mess with our own augs.
:KyraKAK: I’ll keep it separated from the rest of you, don’t worry. In fact, I should put it in your new hand! That would be a perfect place to hide a Taser!

>If you get a tail, get a retractable lizard one.
>Get your senses upgraded.
>Stun gun fist!
>Get your face modified a little.
:ErinKAK: None of those is over 4k creds, right?
:KyraKAK: Nope, so you should be able to purchase it with your credstick, no problem. Well, when you’re ready just get naked, lie down on the bed and I’ll have my way with you!
:ErinKAK: …that… didn’t sound right… at all.
:KyraKAK: I mean in your underwear… and I’ll install the implants… not… that kind of thing. Here, breathe through this! Don’t worry; you won’t even notice falling asleep.
>>
No. 525787 ID: b3ca75
File 137434642812.png - (24.57KB , 900x450 , 27.png )
525787

:ErinKAK: Gnt… huh…
:KyraKAK: W-welcome to the land of 45 minutes in the future! How are you feeling?
:ErinKAK: G-groggy… and smelly…
:KyraKAK: Well, get up and try out your new stuff! I’ve inserted the necessary manuals in your databank already, so it’s just up and go!

[You lost the coupon!]
[You gained shock fist! Your left hand is now a Taser!]
[You gained artificial Lizard tail! It’s retractable!]
[You gained heighten senses!]
...Bluh, you never knew how much you stink until you get a nose job…

:TVKAK: The Avenger Paperinik, threat or menace!? Find out tonight at eight on the Angus Fangus show! Only on channel 00!

Insert is at it again_
>>
No. 525789 ID: 9ddf68

so the next question is do we go to her friend like she asked us to or do we go to the church to see if we can't get a pick up. Either way ask her where we could find her friend.
>>
No. 525790 ID: a23afd

>>525787
Uh, the hand is still in the tank. Wake up for real, please.
>>
No. 525793 ID: 10ca6c

We want to get that whole [Unregistered user] issue fixed. It's kinda weird and suspicious to have that kind of ID response to scanners.
>>
No. 525794 ID: a23afd

>>525790
Other things of note: Pink stuff on the mantis's upper legs, the cabinet is open and there's more pink stuff near it. What is that pink stuff?
Oh, and there's some grey stuff under the bed.
>>
No. 525795 ID: 10ca6c

>>525790
That seems more like an art error.
>>
No. 525796 ID: c95833

I still think the tail was a weird idea. Where does it even retract to? And our clothes don't exactly accommodate it. We need a hole in our pants, and that will still be there when we retract it.

Test functionality of new stuff. How much control over the tail do we have, does the retraction work, how long does it take? Do we have full motor control and dexterity of the new hand? Does the thunderfist work? (Don't fry the nice doctor or any of her equipment, though).
>>
No. 525803 ID: b3ca75
File 137434942076.png - (24.07KB , 900x450 , 28.png )
525803

>Uh, the hand is still in the tank. Wake up for real, please.
:ErinKAK: Why is my hand still in the tank?
:KyraKAK: Oh, sorry, I didn’t have time to remove it. I started doing a hand before you decided to make it a Taser and had to redo the one you got from scratch, so I got a spare hand… I guess…
>Test functionality of new stuff.
The hand is fully functioning… and it seems that the Taser works if my scanner is correct.
As for the tail… well, it’s an odd sensation to move it around though I got quite a lot of control over it. Hmm, let’s see if I can retract it… It should just take a second according to the manu- Oh! T-that’s a… peculiar s-sensation… a very… p-peculiar…
:KyraKAK: Please don’t retract it several times in a row like that. It still hasn’t had time to set completely!
>Where does it even retract to?
:KyraKAK: It’s a bit complicated. You see, it’s not actually solid and… um… there this… space in your back… and… um… it’s Nano machines, alright?
>our clothes don't exactly accommodate it.
There should be clothes with tail holes that can be patched on a moment notice. Besides, I can’t be the only one with a retractable tail out there.

>Pink stuff on the mantis's upper legs, the cabinet is open and there's more pink stuff near it.
:KyraKAK: H-hey! T-that’s private s-stuff!
The thing on her leg seemed to be some kind of fabric, while the one in the cabinet was plastic.
>Oh, and there's some grey stuff under the bed.
According to the smell it’s… soap?
>ask her where we could find her friend.
:KyraKAK: Oh, I can call for a “taxi” to take you directly to him, if you want.
>So the next question is do we go to her friend like she asked us to or do we go to the church to see if we can't get a pick up.
Well, one will fix my implants, the other might get me of this planet… hmm…

:TVKAK: And now, another episode of “Jimmy’s Raiders”!

Insert Buy some pants!_
>>
No. 525807 ID: c95833

Implant fixing, please.
>>
No. 525822 ID: a23afd

>>525803
Ah, you're processing extra details now, then. You know, nano machines sound a bit like magic. How common is magic nowadays, anyway?

Fix yon implants.
>>
No. 525823 ID: cf49fc

>>525803
Who needs pants? You're a cyborg. I suggest the church.
>>
No. 525830 ID: b479de

I have some trust issues here so I don't trust either truth be told but since both could be traps in my mind lets get fixed up first then go to the church
>>
No. 525845 ID: 5c38a6

Buy skirt, get a shower.
>>
No. 525849 ID: b3ca75
File 137435478353.png - (19.77KB , 900x450 , 29.png )
525849

>How common is magic nowadays, anyway?
Magic only exist in fantasy games. Man, I really need to fix you guys.
>Buy skirt
Not a bad idea…
>get a shower.
As soon as I can find one.
>Implant fixing, please.
:KyraKAK: There will be a taxi right outside. He will take you to my friend to fix that implant.
:ErinKAK: That doesn’t sound suspicious at all…



:TyrosKAK: -and I don’t care what you want! She’s with a fucking patient so unless you pigs got a warrant you can’t fucking disturb her!
:CopKAK: We need any to talk to her about Dalros Goldtooth, citizen. We know he’s been here and we simply need your cooperation, please.
:TyrosKAK: Oh, look, here’s the fucking patient now, aren’t you pigs in luck! Go talk to doc or some shit, I don’t fucking care… oh, and this fucker said she had her memory wiped by terrorists!
:CopKAK: Really…?
:ErinKAK: Um…
>>
No. 525853 ID: 76b151

The guy is an asshole so I told him a bullshit story to get him off my back.
>>
No. 525855 ID: c95833

>Skirt
Dunno, seems inherently inconvenient with a jumping and flipping based build. Unless they've got science-magic skirts that always stay the way they're supposed to.

>>525853
Yeah, that's totally not true. Sorry officers. I was just messing with the rude lizard. I just came in for a tune up and to repair an industrial accident. Doc's back there, she's all yours.
>>
No. 525858 ID: c23ab0

>>525857

Or maybe we finally stopped playing that stupid fantasy game and are dealing with real life now.

Obviously
>>
No. 525859 ID: a23afd

>>525849
What, did you guys lose all your records about ancient history or was it censored or something? Man. We save the world twice and now nobody remembers we existed. This sucks. Or maybe this is a simulation or something, and that body is a connection to the outside world, of sorts. In which case it still sucks but at least it's not your fault.

Anyway, just say you were covering for a really embarrassing accident that you don't want to go into.
>>
No. 525864 ID: b3ca75
File 137435724743.png - (19.15KB , 900x450 , 30.png )
525864

>What, did you guys lose all your records about ancient history or was it censored or something? Man. We save the world twice and now nobody remembers we existed. This sucks.
…what? Of course we’ve recorded everything! And you guys haven’t saved the world! What’s wrong with you!?

:ErinKAK: This guy is an ass so I told him a bullshit story to get him off my back.
:CopKAK: I would recommend that you will tell the truth to the medical staff in the future. It can save lives, you know.
:ErinKAK: Um… alright…
:CopKAK: Oh, and miss, might I ask a few questions while my partner talks to the doc?
:ErinKAK: Um…
:CopKAK: You do know that having an unregistered implant is illegal? You should really go and fix that as soon as possible.
:ErinKAK: Well-
:CopKAK: And have you seen a human female around? I just got a report that a known terrorist of that species just used her credstick in this facility. If I was you I should leave immediately before the Morgani gets here.
:ErinKAK: Err…
:CopKAK: Thank you for your time, miss Erin. You better hurry, you have a car that waits for you outside.
:ErinKAK: …what.

Insert Cop out_
>>
No. 525866 ID: 76b151

Thank the man. Or woman. Or neutral. Or both.

Looks like the cops don't like Morgani either. So we should hop to it and get away before they do come.

Also we should only use our credstick in places we aren't planning on staying for a while.
>>
No. 525867 ID: dbe554

Either he's blind, or he's robotic.
>>
No. 525869 ID: a23afd

>>525864
Fine, I'll drop it until there's something I can point out to you and say "HA, I TOLD YOU SO!". I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

I suspect everyone hates Morgani. I think we're gonna have to limit our use of that credstick in the future. Then again maybe the implant guy can change the ID on the credstick too? Get to your ride, make it quick.
>>
No. 525871 ID: c95833

...either the cop just blatantly let you walk, or he's really dumb.

Either way, good for us! Get gone.
>>
No. 525872 ID: bde975

>>525864
"Thank you, officer."
>>
No. 525873 ID: 4b04e8

>>525867
Or he was tipping us off.
>>
No. 525879 ID: 6ecdc4

Ok we really should head to that implant guy now before we really do have the cops breathing down your neck
>>
No. 525886 ID: b3ca75
File 137436161546.png - (15.76KB , 900x450 , 31.png )
525886

:ErinKAK: Thank you, officer.
:CopKAK: Just doing my duty, Imperial.

:VoiddaggerKAK: Get in the car before they get here.
:ErinKAK: Geez, take it a bit easy…

:VoiddaggerKAK: You know, we really screwed this up.
:ErinKAK: Screwed up what?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, right, no memory. Fine, I’ll fill you in on what’s important. I’m agent Voidsword, but call me Voiddagger, and I am… was your partner. Welcome to the planet Kevros 4, a mining planet located on the border of imperial space, populated by four billion people and is completely owned by Morgani Corp. Just a few months ago we got some tips that the Morgani were breaking some very delicate laws here and shouldn’t be allowed to own this place anymore. You, Haran and moi was sent here to find some proof and… well, Haran is dead, you don’t have any memories, our contact was mind wiped and two people left the planet to tell the empire everything is fine and dandy here. Those two people just happened to be you and Haran.
:ErinKAK: …what?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Don’t ask me, that’s the information I got. Oh, and right now we’re going to meet up with a group of people that don’t like the Morgani a lot and they are going to help us solve this crap. Any questions? It’s still about an hour until we’re there.

Insert Exposition attack for 11 damage_
>>
No. 525891 ID: 76b151

So they are doing wholesale cloning and memory copying?
>>
No. 525897 ID: c95833

...any idea who might have cut off my head and moved it and all my implants to a new body? Because as near as I can figure, that's what happened.

Also, which way do his mods go? If we're the agile one, I'm guessing her went for strength or precision?
>>
No. 525901 ID: 17675d

Any idea on where our backup memory is or any other way to get our memory back? Cause it help if we can actually remember what they did if we're going to take them down. Also what made this mission go pear shaped?
>>
No. 525907 ID: c23ab0

Are those cool shades just for show, or can they shoot lasers or something?
>>
No. 525915 ID: 2fc3e9

>>525886
Don't trust him. Be ready to taze him at a moment's notice. Or preferably, no notice at all.
>>
No. 525949 ID: a23afd

>>525886
Yeah, where'd your new body come from, and how common is it for a Guidance AI to splinter and start talking in a swarming cacophony of voices?
>>
No. 525984 ID: 853f09

Does she smell of anything suspicious? Ask if you should change your name too. Ask where she buys her pants/skirts. Maybe you can get your fine bottom in shorts.

Ask why she hadn't been reported to leave the planet too, and how she got away from being killed or mindwiped. Did the two people that escaped mentioned her in their story?
>>
No. 525994 ID: b3ca75
File 137441652391.png - (20.48KB , 900x450 , 32.png )
525994

>Don't trust him. Be ready to taze him at a moment's notice. Or preferably, no notice at all.
If he tries anything I’ll take him down, though taking down the guy who drives the flying car going over 200km/h I’m in isn’t really a good idea.
>Does she smell of anything suspicious?
Sweat, cheap cologne and… a little bit strawberry?

>Are those cool shades just for show, or can they shoot lasers or something?
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s called bad eyesight.
>which way do his mods go? If we're the agile one, I'm guessing her went for strength or precision?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m the smart one. You and Haran were the field agents, not me.
>how common is it for a Guidance AI to splinter and start talking in a swarming cacophony of voices?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I… I never heard of that happening… ever.
>Ask where she buys her pants/skirts. Maybe you can get your fine bottom in shorts.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …what?
:ErinKAK: I… um… I kind of got a tail now…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh… I… I’ll fix some pants with a patchable hole.

>Ask if you should change your name too.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Your first name won’t be necessary to change, but your last name will change to whatever your new implant says it is.

>So they are doing wholesale cloning and memory copying?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Apparently, yes. I’m guessing that’s why they took Haran’s head.
>...any idea who might have cut off my head and moved it and all my implants to a new body?
:VoiddaggerKAK: They probably cut it off to gain access to your memories and personality, but why they grafted it on a new body? …um… no idea.
>Why she hadn't been reported to leave the planet too, and how she got away from being killed or mindwiped.
:VoiddaggerKAK: As I said, I’m the smart one and I ran with my tail between my legs as soon as stuff got out of hand. As for me leaving the planet… well, the two “clones” told the empire that I’ve gone rogue so I’m kind of a wanted criminal now.
>Any idea on where our backup memory is or any other way to get our memory back?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I have extra backups of the whole team, but I had to leave them in the church of the maker in my hurry to go into hiding.
>Cause it help if we can actually remember what they did if we're going to take them down.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Sorry to burst your bubble, but all of your memories of what they did happened after you made the backup.
>Also what made this mission go pear shaped?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I don’t know exactly. I did get a weird message from you just before all this shit started, but I left my portable MindPad with your memory backup, so I can’t show you it.

Insert War on art error_
>>
No. 525995 ID: c95833

>I’m the smart one
I thought I was the...

Is that a Morgani troop dropship pulling up alongside us?
>>
No. 526014 ID: dbe554

Also for the guiding AI, we also call ourselves the Voice of Many! Wonder how busted we are.

Also big drop-ship to the left!
>>
No. 526018 ID: 76b151

If you can open your door, use your agility to get to the troops and then throw them off the ship it'd probably be best.
>>
No. 526023 ID: 9ddf68

the ship to the left of your car, is it planing on boarding you are just shooting? Either way slam on the brakes and once that thing passes you GTFO.
>>
No. 526024 ID: a23afd

>>525994
I think you should open the door and jump over to their car to perform some close quarters combat and steal a gun. Then shoot the engine out of their car and jump back.
>>
No. 526027 ID: a23afd

>>526024
Wait, no, I've got a quicker idea. Open the door and throw the crowbar at the exposed engine parts. That'll take it down without having to worry about getting shot at all.
>>
No. 526029 ID: c95833

>>526027
Eh, that might work, but we went for agility, not precision. We're probably better at hopping to the other ship and stun tagging everyone than we would be at hitting the broad side of the bus with an improvised throwing weapon.
>>
No. 526039 ID: a23afd

>>526029
>Your current mods give you increased intelligence, improved memory storage, healing capabilities, stronger skin and bones, improved vision and strength, agility, reflexes a few steps beyond the normal human maximum.

I think being beyond normal human maximum is enough to hit that target.
>>
No. 526055 ID: b3ca75
File 137443371627.png - (15.44KB , 900x450 , 33.png )
526055

>Open the door and throw the crowbar at the exposed engine parts.
I should quite easily hit it from here… but…
>If you can open your door, use your agility to get to the troops and then throw them off the ship it'd probably be best.
This sound so much more fun~
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, what are you doing!?
:ErinKAK: Jumping to the car next to us for some Kung Fu action?
:VoiddaggerKAK: ARE YOU INSANE!? NO, WAIT, DO-

Let’s see, one of them can cushion my landing…
Erin uses Superior agility to knock Morgani goon off the vehicle!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: AAAAAA!!!
One can get the Taser hand…
Erin uses Shock fist to shock Morgani goon into unconsciousness!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Blblblblb…
And I can probably trip the third with my tail..
Erin uses artificial tail to knock Morgani goon off the vehicle!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!

They didn’t seem to be prepared for me jumping over at all. Oh well, getting in a surprise attack is always nice. Well, good news is that I got them all, bad news is that the only gun I manage to grab was this big thing they were preparing… or maybe that’s good news too? Anyway, some real bad news, I probably just ruined both my pants and underwear by getting my tail out…

Insert Everyone was Kung Fu fighting!
>>
No. 526057 ID: c95833

Don't forget there has to be at least one guy driving this thing. Watch out for someone probably about to shoot you from the cockpit.
>>
No. 526059 ID: 76b151

Right back to your ride, take the BFG with you if you think you can manage it.
>>
No. 526060 ID: cf49fc

>>526055
Now, hijack the gunship, disable its' self-destruct, and attack Morgani Securities HQ!

SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE FINAL BOSS
>>
No. 526070 ID: dbe554

Wrap tail round waist, that should keep the pants up well enough.
>>
No. 526077 ID: a23afd

>>526055
Jump back over then shoot their car with the big gun.
>>
No. 526079 ID: c23ab0

On the bright side if glasses can get you off planet they'll have proof that your doubles are evil clones lying about his betraying the empire. On the less bright side you're probably the evil clone, the originals are the ones trying to save the empire, and glasses actually did go rogue.
>>
No. 526082 ID: b3ca75
File 137443735632.png - (9.62KB , 900x450 , 34.png )
526082

>SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE FINAL BOSS!
Don’t you usually need to level up and get better equipment before that? Besides, I have no idea who the final boss even is!
>Wrap tail round waist, that should keep the pants up well enough.
My pants are keeping themselves up without help. The problem is that there’s a giant hole on my bum where my tail comes out.

>Don't forget there has to be at least one guy driving this thing.
He’s behind a locked door… a door I’m not strong enough to open. Actually, I don’t think the guy who’s driving even notice me jumping over.
>Now, hijack the gunship, disable its' self-destruct, and attack Morgani Securities HQ!
Let’s see… I can’t get into the cockpit, I don’t know how to drive this kind of gunship, it’s probably DNA locked to the driver, my mission is to get evidence that they are doing something illegal, not attacking them head on and I don’t even think this thing have a self-destruct to disable!

>Right back to your ride, take the BFG with you if you think you can manage it.
:ErinKAK: And I’m back and look, I even brought a present!
:VoiddaggerKAK: A heavy ordnance weapons? You truly know the way to a man’s hearth, don’t you? Oh, and DON’T DO THAT AGAIN! You freaking scared me half to death! I was worried for you, what if you’d miss!?
> shoot their car with the big gun.
:ErinKAK: How about I repay you with some fireworks? …except, it won’t’ fire?
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s probably not loaded yet, besides it’s pulling back anyway, so don’t bother. I guess we’ll have to take the long way around to make sure they don’t track us… and... Erin? I… we… um… *sigh* …take a nap or something, we won’t be there for another hour or so…

Insert No big boom?_
>>
No. 526084 ID: cf49fc

>>526082
>"It's probably not loaded yet!"

Fire it anyway!
>>
No. 526087 ID: 17675d

Oh how cute , I think he likes you. You should give him a hug
>>
No. 526088 ID: 17675d

Also ask what he thinks of your tail
>>
No. 526090 ID: a23afd

>>526082
Aww, a big gun but no ammo? Would he happen to know somewhere we can get ammo for it?

If not I guess sure, take a nap. Tell him to wake you up if any more goons show up.
>>
No. 526091 ID: dbe554

Rest, relax, we'll wake you with screams if something bad happens in the meantime.
>>
No. 526099 ID: c95833

So... since I'm without memories and all, am I acting out of character here? Is jumping between cars for kung fu fights not what I would have done?
>>
No. 526109 ID: b3ca75
File 137444084372.png - (19.94KB , 900x450 , 35.png )
526109

>Would he happen to know somewhere we can get ammo for it?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Maybe back at base… I dunno…
>So... since I'm without memories and all, am I acting out of character here? Is jumping between cars for kung fu fights not what I would have done?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… um… you’re kind of a lot more impulsive then you used to and… nicer. You’re nicer too.
>Oh how cute , I think he likes you. You should give him a hug.
:ErinKAK: Is this out of character?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Yes… Yes it is.
>Also ask what he thinks of your tail.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s… n-nice, I guess?
>Take a nap. Tell him to wake you up if any more goons show up.
:ErinKAK: Well, I’m going to take some shut eye, wake me when we get there, boss.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Sleep tight, princess.



:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, here we are! Welcome to our little hideout. Jara here will fix your implant.
:ErinKAK: *Yawn*
:JaraKAK: So… you’re the second agent, huh? I just need to clean myself first; we don’t want to get oil into your brain, right?
:ErinKAK: …I kind of need a shower too…

Insert you smell_
>>
No. 526110 ID: 76b151

Second agent? I thought that was Harad and he was killed.
>>
No. 526113 ID: dbe554

Ask about the crew, get names, what they all do and other such things.
>>
No. 526115 ID: 278c37

>>526082
the gun may have stupid levels of security on it. It could have tracking beacons, IFF technology to keep enemies (you) from using it.. hell they might even have the means to make it explode if someone realizes its in enemy hands.

In short: ditch it unless your bud there can vouch for a lack of bullshit security tech.
>>
No. 526119 ID: 76b151

>>526115
nah, never know when you need heavy weaponry... though having it checked over isn't a bad idea.
>>
No. 526123 ID: 278c37

>>526110
this is the Rebel Scum He said he was bringing us to.
>>
No. 526124 ID: a23afd

>>526109
You know, I just thought of something odd. If Morgani was responsible for your head transplant, why did they leave the mindpad there with the message you left for yourself, and why didn't they just kill you afterwards? I wonder if you have a tracking device or something on you, and they left the mindpad so that you would lead them to the other agents? Except that doesn't explain why they gave you military augments. I think whoever did the head transplant was part of Morgani but secretly on your side. That's the only way things make sense, and it means you probably don't have a tracking device on you.

Oh right and ask Voiddagger what he was saying to that doctor about a pet project. Also ask why the doctor and cops were so cooperative, but why the doctor didn't want to really explain anything to you.

Lastly, offer to join Jara, since you need a bath too. You'll need someone to show you where the showers are, after all.
>>
No. 526145 ID: b3ca75
File 137444451624.png - (20.86KB , 900x450 , 36.png )
526145

>Second agent? I thought that was Harad and he was killed.
She’s probably referring to Voiddagger as the first agent. He was after all an agent to.
>the gun may have stupid levels of security on it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, right, the gun! I’ll get someone to “put it on ice” until our weapon expert can check it.
>ask Voiddagger what he was saying to that doctor about a pet project.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I don’t know exactly the details, but some kind of super weapon or soldier either escaped or was stolen from one of their secret labs recently. I’m sorry, but I can’t really tell you more.
>why the doctor and cops were so cooperative, but why the doctor didn't want to really explain anything to you.
:JaraKAK: Most of the cops are still loyal to the Empire, and you’re still an imperial agent. Though that may change when they get info about the “you” that returned to the empire. As for Doc, she’s a member of our group and… well… let’s just say there’s a reason why the crime rate is so low in the whole Empire. It’s never a smart to talk about something that’s illegal like that openly.

>Ask about the crew, get names, what they all do and other such things.
:ErinKAK: So… who are you guys and where am I?
:JaraKAK: We’re in an old mining facility from the first colony here. It’s been abandoned for decades. As for us… well, we’re kind of a rebel group… I guess. It’s complicated; I can give you all the details after I fixed that implant, but if there is something you must know right away just ask.

>offer to join Jara.
:ErinKAK: So, can I join you? I need to clean up too.
:JaraKAK: …you don’t mean in the same shower right?
:ErinKAK: Of course not. I just need someone to show me to the showers.
:VoiddaggerKAK: You should also get a new pair of pants. I can almost see England and France down there.
:ErinKAK: O-oh, right, the a-accidental tail h-hole.
:JaraKAK: You can borrow a pair from me, if you want. But first the showers, right?

Insert Accidental fan service_
>>
No. 526146 ID: 76b151

That'd be appreciated, thanks.
>>
No. 526147 ID: c31f72

Okay, your body is very likely to have been that escaped super soldier.
If it turns out that your body isn't the soldier, you will end up fighting it later on. Hell, even if your body is the super soldier you might end up fighting it later on.
>>
No. 526150 ID: a23afd

>>526145
Well, putting the tail back out will fill in that hole.

I agree that you are the superweapon. What sort of superweapon will become obvious later.
>>
No. 526155 ID: dbe554

TO THE SHOWERS!
>>
No. 526183 ID: b3ca75
File 137445000353.png - (18.57KB , 900x450 , 37.png )
526183

>Okay, your body is very likely to have been that escaped super soldier.
Oh great, I’m some kind of mutant or something, right? How cliché…
>Well, putting the tail back out will fill in that hole.
Well, that works as a temporary solution.
>That'd be appreciated, thanks.
:ErinKAK: Do you have a pair that still fit me without the tail?
:JaraKAK: I think I got a pair with a patchable behind. I’ll see what I can dig up.
:ErinKAK: Sweet. Thanks!
:JaraKAK: You’re welcome!

>TO THE SHOWERS!
----
*Shshshshshs*
…oh man, I really needed a shower… I really started to smell… actually, this whole place smells!
Luckily I can turn off those heighten senses… oh right, I haven’t tried out the hearing yet, have I?
Hmm… according to the manual in my databank I should be able to just focus on voices… like… this!
:VoiddaggerKAK: -think she suspect anything? I mean, it has already been way to many questions.
:UnknownKAK: She’s still blind for our true motives. Don’t worry about it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: And if she figures it out?
:UnknownKAK: Then we’ll have to take some drastic measures. Now, be quiet about this and I’ll keep my part of the bargain.

…so cliché…

Insert It’s a cliché for a reason!_
>>
No. 526189 ID: c95833

Great, they aren't telling you everything. Big surprise.

Nothing you can do for it, for now. You've already got one group out to kill you, and you need allies, not more enemies. Keep your eyes and ears open though, and don't let on what you don't know.
>>
No. 526190 ID: f81f14

>>526183
Make that an extra long shower so you can spy on them as long as possible.
>>
No. 526194 ID: cf49fc

>>526183
Ah, just as I suspected, EVERYONE on this planet is against you.

There can be only one possible solution: We must CONQUER this world! First, we must resecure our BFG 9000 from the armory of these weirdos. Then, after incapacitating all base personnel and blowing up every vehicle but the one we use to escape, we criticalize the base power systems and blow out all systems, fleeing before the power completely fails. After we escape, we blast our way into Police Regional Headquarters and loot the armory, causing spectacular loss of life. When Morgani respond to kill you to silence you, we then hijack an orbital shuttlecraft in the confusion of two armed responses with different command structures. We then fly the shuttle into Morgani Securities in a dramatic raid and take their CEO hostage, and demand to know what the fuck is going on.

Then we take him with us to the movies or something. He might be nice, and we did just fly a shuttle into his building and caused massive loss of life.
>>
No. 526195 ID: a23afd

>>526183
Well I guess the Empire could be evil? Or maybe these guys aren't Imperial agents at all? It's possible that the recording you got from your mindpad was not actually you, but someone faking your voice with technology.

Or they're talking about someone else entirely. They haven't used your name yet.
>>
No. 526199 ID: 5d2a64

>>526183
Touch should have been upgraded too. One way to make sure: squeeze your tail.
>>
No. 526203 ID: cf49fc

>>526199
We are NOT having a wank in the shower while listening to our enemies plot against us. That just ISN'T psychologically healthy.
>>
No. 526218 ID: c95833

>only way to be safe is to conquer everything
The path of now and forever is a deeply flawed doctrine, I'm afraid.
>>
No. 526220 ID: cf49fc

>>526218
It worked long enough!
>>
No. 526238 ID: 9ddf68

... eh nothing we can really do about this for now so just keep one eye open and an ear to the ground and lets try to get our memories back ASAP. Once we do that things should become a little clearer and we can plan from there.
>>
No. 526247 ID: a23afd

>>526238
Considering who we're getting the "memories" from, it may be possible they're going to be fabricated.
>>
No. 526261 ID: cf49fc

>>526238
What makes you think they'll FIX our memories? We'd be at their mercy! They could do ANYTHING. You'd need to be suicidal if you were willing to go through with BRAIN SURGERY after hearing that conversation.
>>
No. 526263 ID: c23ab0

2 weeks

2 weeks!

2 WEEKS

2 W E E KS
>>
No. 526289 ID: b3ca75
File 137449855619.png - (19.19KB , 900x450 , 38.png )
526289

>There can be only one possible solution: We must CONQUER this world! Murder a bunch of people then take the Morgani CEO out to the movies!
Taking someone out to the movies won’t make all the murders just go away, you know.
>Touch should have been upgraded too. One way to make sure: squeeze your tail.
Huh, I can feel every little scale when I move my hand over it… and they are perfect, to perfect. It’s uncanny. My skin is a lot better, though. I can feel every imperfection and crack in it, even if I can’t see it.
>Make that an extra-long shower so you can spy on them as long as possible.
:UnknownKAK: So… I have this bottle of some really fine wine with me, do you want a glass? It’s a good year.
:VoiddaggerKAK: No thanks, I need to get Tyros here so he can check that weapon Erin brought here.

…They don’t seem to talk about anything important anymore…

>I guess the Empire could be evil? Or maybe these guys aren't Imperial agents at all?
Hmm…
>It's possible that the recording you got from your mindpad was not actually you, but someone faking your voice with technology.
Maybe…
>What makes you think they'll FIX our memories?
Um…
>you'd need to be suicidal if you were willing to go through with BRAIN SURGERY after hearing that conversation.

>eh nothing we can really do about this for now so just keep one eye open and an ear to the ground.
…right.
>Or they're talking about someone else entirely. They haven't used your name yet.
Well, I have no idea what to think about these guys anymore. Maybe they are evil, maybe not…

:JaraKAK: Hey, Erin? Are you decent? It’s me, Jara! I got some pants with me. I don’t know your size so I took a few different sizes with me just in case… Oh, and Voiddaggar had some mission for you after we’ve fixed your implant, said it had something to do with your memories, just so you know…

Insert All shall return to the Void in the e- TASTY ARROW!_
>>
No. 526294 ID: c95833

Go along with it for now. They're trying to use you, not kill you. We need more information before we can really act, or make any kind of decision. Just don't let on what you know, and we'll be careful.

Don't let the paranoia get to you. We know something is being hid from you- but not what or why. Nothing more than that.
>>
No. 526297 ID: dbe554

Is there any way you can see her up top? We can see her silhouette but not much more a black spot of her.
>>
No. 526299 ID: 60bf07

Note that they had a chair blocking the door while conspiring, then moved it back to the table when talking about normal things. They knew you were busy showering and wouldn't be up there, so it seems that you are not the only one they are hiding things from.
>>
No. 526314 ID: b8ceae

>>526289
What sort of interplanetary communications are available? You need to warn the empire that the Erin they're getting is a brainwashed clone, but after that your duty is done and you can focus on surviving long enough to pull-off a rescue.
>>
No. 526315 ID: a23afd

>>526289
Maybe we can go see who exactly it is up there. Whoever it is, we haven't met them yet.

Also tell Jara you've got a towel on so she can come in.
>>
No. 526322 ID: 9ddf68

lets just play along for now and just try and gather as much information as we can about everything so we can put the pieces together ourselves so we can decide who to trust or not.
>>
No. 526331 ID: dbe554

Just realized, Jara is the one we met at the doctors office, and chief engineer of Levitators Corp
>>
No. 526348 ID: a23afd

>>526331
Heyyyy, that means Jara could be who Voiddagger was talking about. It could be that Voiddagger is lying to Jara, possibly about something they had her build. Context is important! So, basically we can't make any solid conclusions and need more information. Hmm. Maybe we should ask Jara who her dad is, and why Tyros was so mad.
>>
No. 526351 ID: b3ca75
File 137453118219.png - (20.47KB , 900x450 , 39.png )
526351

>What sort of interplanetary communications are available?
We can send any kind of media through the portal network, but it takes about twenty minutes to reach the closes inhabited planet. About a week if it’s going to the other side of the Empire. As the Morgani owns the planet they probably own the portal that orbits around it too. They probably are keeping a watchful eye on all the information going through it.
>Is there any way you can see her up top? We can see her silhouette but not much more a black spot of her.
Um… the ceiling is kind of in the way… how the hell can you guys see a silhouette? Don’t you see through my eyes? Also, that was clearly a guy… or a chick with a very deep voice.
>Note that they had a chair blocking the door while conspiring, then moved it back to the table when talking about normal things.
Huh… that interesting… a conspiracy in a conspiracy…

>Tell Jara you've got a towel on so she can come in.
:JaraKAK: Well, here you go, just try them out and see which size fits. When you ready well fix that brain implant with a bit of brain wizardry, right? Oh, and you should probably think about a new last name, so I got something to set it too.

>Just realized, Jara is the one we met at the doctor’s office, and chief engineer of Levitators Corp.
:ErinKAK: Didn’t I meet you at doc’s?
:JaraKAK: Yea, that was me. I was waiting for Voiddagger to take him here, but he got other plans when you walked in.
:ErinKAK: Wait… aren’t you the daughter of the guy on the news? The chief engineer of Levitators Corp. right?
:JaraKAK: …that’s me, yes… and dad… they say that Terrorist mind wiped the last three months from him and severely damaged his brain implant, but I don’t believe it. I know the Morgani had something to do with it!
>Maybe we should ask Jara why Tyros was so mad.
:JaraKAK: Well… some people don’t take to loss that well… especially when it’s such a big loss…

>Maybe we can go see who exactly it is up there. Whoever it is, we haven't met them yet.
:ErinKAK: Hey, how do I get to floor above this one?
:JaraKAK: By using the stairs? They are just down the hall but… what do you want to do up there?

Insert Conspiracaption_
>>
No. 526354 ID: c23ab0

You want to disarm the BOMB HOLY SHIT
>>
No. 526355 ID: 76b151

... I might be wrong, but that looks like a bomb to me.
>>
No. 526358 ID: 9ddf68

DON'T freak out but uh...

can you first give me the current time right now because if it's anything other then 5 o'clock on the dot, we might have a problem on our hands. anyways hurry up the stairs and look under the table in the room right above this one. Maybe bring the engineer lady with you as she might be better at handling the thing you might find there. As for what I'm talking about, well, we think there might be a bomb above you, It might not be so don't make TO big of a seen but It's big, bulky and has big glowing numbers on it so unless it's some kind of big ass retro digital grandfather clock, safe money is on it being a bomb.
>>
No. 526362 ID: b3ca75
File 137453369192.png - (21.20KB , 900x450 , 40.png )
526362

>current time.
It’s about 11.30… why do you ask?
>BOMB HOLY SHIT!
WHAT!? FU-
>DON'T freak out.
I mean...
:ErinKAK: J-jara, come with me for a sec, I want to check something.
:JaraKAK: Um… sure, I guess…

:ErinKAK: Hello?
:JaraKAK: Why did you wa- wait, is that one of them portable Hologenerators? Those things cost a fortune!
:UnknownKAK: Huh? Who’s there? I’m in the middle of something here…

Insert What a shame_
>>
No. 526365 ID: 9ddf68

uh just say you heard someone moving around up here when you got out of the shower and seeing as how you've been jumped by Morgani goons twice today you thought you should check it out and you Brought Jara with incase it wasn't Morgani so whoever was up here would see her and not shot you on sight because they didn't know who you where... if they ask if that's a bit paranoid or something like that just say you've been having that kind of day that you wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

Anyway since you're hear might as well ask who this gentlemen is.

Oh and someone's down stairs now but it could just be someone trying to use the bathroom so we'll let you know if he starts doing anything weird, like set the place on fire weird.
>>
No. 526366 ID: a23afd

>>526362
Tell him you heard a voice up here you didn't recognize and wanted to make sure you met everyone, but you'll come back later if he likes.

Voiddagger is in the bathroom now btw. As for how we can see this stuff, let's say we're not exactly seeing through your eyes. We can see EVERYTHING. Within a certain distance from you anyway. Details appear to be obscured behind walls though.
>>
No. 526369 ID: c95833

Jara's another she! We should test Qxzq on her.

>Don’t you see through my eyes?
Not really. We've got more of a sidescrolling display. Dunno if it's generated from your senses, or if we're processing extra inputs for you.
>>
No. 526394 ID: c23ab0

>>526369

You've obviously subconsciously tapped into the building's closed circuit camera system.
>>
No. 526408 ID: e3aff6

Maybe the movement part, but we should not mention the hearing voices part, as he might suspect we heard what he was talking about.
>>
No. 526436 ID: dbe554

Fancy generator.
>>
No. 526483 ID: b3ca75
File 137458758403.png - (21.52KB , 900x450 , 41.png )
526483

>We've got more of a side scrolling display.
…how? How is that even possible?
>You've obviously subconsciously tapped into the building's closed circuit camera system.
That’s… yea, that has to be it. You’re just in the camera system…

>just say you heard someone moving around up here.
:ErinKAK: -and I’m just making sure it wasn’t some Morgani grunts. I’ve already been ambushed twice by them today. Sorry for being a bit paranoid.
:JaraKAK: That’s why you dragged me up here?
:UnknownKAK: No need to apologize, ma’am.

>since you're here might as well ask who this gentlemen is.
:DyneKAK: Oh, my sincerest apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Dyne, Wally Dyne, and Planetary C.E.O of Lenity Inc. I have to admit, it’s awe inspiring to be honored with your beautiful presence, lady…?
:ErinKAK: Erin… just call me Erin.
:JaraKAK: Ugh, do you really have to hit on every chick that you meet?
:DyneKAK: Why not? Jealous, Jara?
:JaraKAK: It’s annoying… and kind of tacky.

>Fancy generator.
:ErinKAK: A portable Hologenerator? I thought you needed a whole room to have a functioning Holodeck…
:DyneKAK: Not if you have a few million credits to spend, my dear. I’m sure an adventurous spirit like you would love a test run. You haven’t seen TV before you’ve been in it, after all.
:JaraKAK: No thanks, Dyne, we got to fix her implants so I can tell her what’s going on here.
:DyneKAK: Oh? You haven’t even told this poor damsel what’s happening? Why, I should explain it to her while she tests this thing! What do you say my fair maiden, want to take it for a ride?
:JaraKAK: We really should repair you implants as soon as possible…

Insert It’s like TV on drugs_
>>
No. 526486 ID: c95833

...sorry, the holo-thing sounds like fun, but I'm kind of more interesting in making sure I've got everything working right now. Maybe when people aren't trying to kill me?

(We're being polite. There's no fucking way are we going near anything that could trap us in an infinite regression of illusions. Again).
>>
No. 526494 ID: 60bf07

Holodeck... You know what we need? We need an aug for electroreception (the ability to sense electric fields). Both for being a hard sense to fool (especially electronically) and for the general advantages to sneakiness of being able to sense things containing electronics.
>>
No. 526495 ID: dbe554

Play with the fancy toy, wouldn't want to seem a bit rude..Plus it's alotta fun I hear!
>>
No. 526497 ID: cf49fc

>>526486
Yes. Never again.
>>
No. 526508 ID: b3ca75
File 137459714105.png - (21.10KB , 900x450 , 42.png )
526508

>You know what we need? We need an aug for electroreception!
I’ll put it on my too buy list, because that would be really awesome!
>There's no fucking way are we going near anything that could trap us in an infinite regression of illusions.
As far as I know, the holodeck is quite easy to distinguish form real life. It is still just an imperfect simulation after all.

>Never again.
:ErinKAK: ...sorry, the holo-thing sounds like fun, but I'm kind of more interesting in making sure I've got everything working right now. Maybe when people aren't trying to kill me?
:DyneKAK: Ah, of course. I can’t keep a lady from her checkup, now can I?
:JaraKAK: Let’s just go fix your stuff, already…

...

:JaraKAK: Dyne… why did you follow us down to the basement?
:DyneKAK: To help you explain the current situation to the beauty, of course!
:JaraKAK: …I think I can manage on my own, thanks… Oh, right! Erin, did you come up with a good last name yet or should I just set the implant to whatever I come up with?
:DyneKAK: How about Dyne? It would be quite fitting. After all, you’ll probably have some Dyne in you soon~
:JaraKAK: Wally, for fucks sake! Stop it! And Erin, I’ll have to disconnect your body from you head for a while, are you okay with that? Only the signal, of course. I need to have it offline when I plug myself in.

Insert I’m last name, first name last name…_
>>
No. 526509 ID: dbe554

Erin Liz

Also agree to it.
>>
No. 526510 ID: c95833

Other lizard is in the shower!

...I sure hope he's showering and not like, creepily trying to collect samples or something. Enhanced hearing go- water running?

>Turn off body
...yeah, all right. I've had more traumatic separation, already.

>How about Dyne? It would be quite fitting. After all, you’ll probably have some Dyne in you soon~
...wait, that's either a proposal or incest. In the first case, no, in the second, ew.

>Surname
Erin Danieli.
>>
No. 526512 ID: c31f72

Erin Ssus!
You can has the last name of our first host. Well, first if you go by our perception of time.
>>
No. 526514 ID: b8ceae

>>526508
Malkovich.
>>
No. 526523 ID: 76b151

I like Ssus.
>>
No. 526530 ID: cf49fc

>>526508
Erin Malkovich.

Also, make sure they leave your head ON, you gotta make sure you ain't getting bombs implanted in your chest or something.
>>
No. 526531 ID: cf49fc

>>526530
By On of course I mean Conscious. They're totally gonna cut off your head to do this procedure.
>>
No. 526533 ID: b3ca75
File 137460626787.png - (21.20KB , 900x450 , 43.png )
526533

>Enhanced hearing go- water running?
*Shshshshshs*
:VoiddaggerKAK: It's kind of pathetic, you get all erratic, about dirty dishes congesting the sink~♪
…water is running… Void is singing… He’s not too bad at it either.
>...wait, that's either a proposal or incest. In the first case, no, in the second, ew.
I think he meant that a certain “part” of him would enter a certain “part” of mine… over and over again.

>Erin Ssus.
:JaraKAK: Well then, Ms. Ssus, let’s get this show on the road! Remember that you can’t move your body for a while.
:DyneKAK: I can explain everything while you work, if you want.
:JaraKAK: Sure, whatever. Just don’t move her… wait, that’s weird?
:ErinKAK: Bad kind of weird or good kind of weird?
:JaraKAK: Um… both? Your implant isn’t so much broken but replaced… well, several parts are replaced. The parts that hold your memory and most of the parts that holds your “personality” are completely new… and… and it looks like the new parts are growing directly from the brain? That can’t be right? They are probably just very closely interrogated… closer than I’ve ever seen before. No matter, I can fix it... I think…
:DyneKAK: …While Jara work with… whatever that was, let me distract you a bit with why we are here. Do you know how the Empire removes the poor and lower classes?
:ErinKAK: According to my database they have some kind of program that helps them educate and finding jobs or something…
:DyneKAK: That’s… kind of right, yes. Anyway, the company I work for, Lenity Inc., is the imperial sponsored company that makes these “investments” and make sure they are profitable. I am here because we have reason to believe the Morgani are stealing our clients… literally. In the last three years over one million, nearly 100%, of the people that get down on their luck and becomes one of the lower classes has disappeared without a trace. The cops can’t do anything because of the Morgani obstructing them and anyone else from finding out what happen to these people.
:JaraKAK: Don’t forget that they have just gotten more and more aggressive the past three years, they are blatantly observing all the private information we send and there are rumors that they mind wipe and outright kills n’ replaces people with clones when they know too much.
:DyneKAK: So we are a group of people that… um… don’t actually have a name yet… but anyway, we are trying to find enough proof of their illegal activities and send it to the Empire.
:JaraKAK: There, I’ve done what I can. You can move your body again now, Ms. Ssus, and you’re free to do whatever. Oh, remember that Voiddagger wanted to talk with you about your memories.

Insert Kill the poor_
>>
No. 526540 ID: c95833

What? Why take a lizard family name? Just because of the tail? Laaame.

>disappearing the poor
...wait, how can that work? Usually super-corporations make money by exploiting the lower classes. Making them vanish and covering them up is going to be very expensive. How's that work?

>talk to voiddagger
Still in the shower.

>I think he meant that a certain “part” of him would enter a certain “part” of mine… over and over again.
Yes, and doing so while sharing a last name with him is means you're either married or committing incest. Or pretending to, at least. All of which makes the unneeded come on considerably creepier. Seriously, that's about as bad a pickup line as is humanly possible, even with augmentation.
>>
No. 526544 ID: dbe554

Did she check us, and our Voice of the Many function? As said, it's never happened before, and our functions are wider then the normal range.
>>
No. 526551 ID: a23afd

Yeah, ask her to check your "shattered" Guiding AI.

>>526540
Technically it's not a lizard family name, because Lizbeth married Kevros and took on the family name of Bravesword. I would be very surprised if anyone other than Lizbeth has ever had the last name of Ssus.
>>
No. 526564 ID: a23afd

Oh fuck hey guess where all those poor people are going? Morgani's taking their souls and making a new Vessel. I... don't think we're in the past this time, since there are so many familiar names, so it's probably not the original Vessel. Then again, the nonexistence of magic does imply that we're either so far in the future that natural magic has run out, or that we ARE in the past, and those familiar names are only familiar because they'll be reused in the future.

Hey Erin, why is this planet named Kevros? That's a far more significant name than you realize. Hmm... are there any red Lizards around?
>>
No. 526575 ID: b3ca75
File 137461287523.png - (21.03KB , 900x450 , 44.png )
526575

>What? Why take a lizard family name?
I’ve never meet a lizard named Ssus or anything even close to that. It’s just a weird name, that’s all.
>Hey Erin, why is this planet named Kevros?
Hmm… apparently the planet is named Kevros 4 because it’s the fourth planet orbiting the star Kevros. The star got it named after some famous person a very long time ago, long before we was able to colonize this place.
>are there any red Lizards around?
…no? Last time I checked Lizards are green?
>Seriously, that's about as bad a pickup line as is humanly possible, even with augmentation.
Indeed, and he’s a really bad flirt otherwise too. I guess he’s used to just waving his money around to get chicks.
>hey guess where all those poor people are going? Morgani's taking their souls and making a new Vessel.
Souls? Um… you do realize that’s just some spiritual mumbo jumbo, right?
>PAST! PRESENT! FUTURE! WHEN!?
…what?

>Usually super-corporations make money by exploiting the lower classes. Making them vanish and covering them up is going to be very expensive. How's that work?
:DyneKAK: That is a very good question, a question we don’t have the answer too. We know that they spend a lot of money and manpower to make these people “disappear” but we don’t know why or what they do with them.
>ask her to check your "shattered" Guiding AI.
:JaraKAK: Um… what AI? You don’t have a Guiding AI… at least I can’t find one.

Insert Questions and no answers_
>>
No. 526583 ID: c95833

>You don’t have a Guiding AI… at least I can’t find one.
...but I got an error message about it when I booted up!

Are there any black boxes or things you can't ID, maybe?
>>
No. 526593 ID: dbe554

Hmm, I wonder...

*Send several shocks down the brain scanner*
>>
No. 526595 ID: a23afd

>>526575
HA, I TOLD YOU SO! Voices of the Many, beeeyotch. Souls are real, by the way. For example, we are a whole bunch of souls sortof detached from reality and barred from entering the afterlife. Speaking of which, the afterlife has nothing to do with religion. I'm not really sure how the afterlife works, but it definitely doesn't require religion to get into. Anyway, we normally can't experience reality, but occasionally someone makes a high-tech construct that can connect to us. That would be your new body.

Alright, okay if the star was named after someone really important a longass time ago then we're definitely in the very very far-flung future where magic has run out and now someone's trying to bring it back. Which isn't bad, except that the Vessel is a REALLY REALLY FUCKING LOT OF MAGIC. Enough to change reality itself to the wielder's whims. People fought over it and nearly destroyed the world many times. We eventually helped destroy the Vessel ourselves. It might be best if these people don't even find out what the Vessel is, so they don't stop us trying to destroy it and all records of the technology needed to make it. It's too dangerous. Maybe we should just blow up the planet to be sure. What is the fate of one planet in a galaxy of hundreds (I assume) of colonized planets, when the entire universe is at stake? I won't fault you for disagreeing with that, but we definitely do need to destroy all records of the technology involved here.

I must assume nobody involved in resisting Morgani knows what they're trying to accomplish. Otherwise, there would be a massive war over the Vessel. Oh, hey, by the way, do not tell anyone about this. They'll either think you're crazy or it'll trigger a war. It's fairly likely that our benefactors here know Morgani is working on something powerful and want it, but don't know the details. The longer we can use their help while keeping them in the dark, the better.
>>
No. 526597 ID: c31f72

I know Kevros was really important and everything what with pretty much reshaping civilization and stuff but every time I see his name I remember that time Lizbeth telekinetically fondled him for like half an hour in public. Also how adorable he was in that maids dress.
Anyways, good to know this is the distant future, after magic has died out instead of the distant past before the apocalypse.
Hey, is baseball a thing? You should get a really really durable baseball bat to use as a melee weapon.
>>
No. 526602 ID: 9ddf68

so what Jara is saying is you have a fragmented/slightly broken (as you put it) A.I. that doesn't appear to exist, that has the ability to see a limited amount of the world around you which we all just 'guessing' we're doing it though the building's camera network despite the fact that we can only see silhouettes of those not in the same room as you, and to top it off we aren't even very sure there is a camera network for us to tap into in the first place... might want to ask if this building has a camera network and how detailed it is just to make sure it isn't another 'malfunction'.

shit's getting weird huh?
>>
No. 526603 ID: cf49fc

>>526597
Baseball bats? Why bother? We're not NES. We don't even have psychic powers.

We just need Cyberstrength so that we can kung-fu kick helicopters out of the sky.
>>
No. 526613 ID: b3ca75
File 137461817191.png - (20.93KB , 900x450 , 45.png )
526613

:DyneKAK: If you’ll excuse me, ladies, but I need to take my leave.
>...but I got an error message about it when I booted up!
:JaraKAK: I dunno about that… I can’t find anything like it in here.
>*Send several shocks down the brain scanner*
*Crackle*
:JaraKAK: What the hell!? The computer just fried! Oh, man… Kyra going to kill me!

>shit's getting weird huh?
…yes, yes it is.
>HA, I TOLD YOU SO! *Mad rambling about magic and souls!*
…well, I have to admit I’m starting to believe something’s not right. Maybe not exactly what you said but I’ll remember it just in case.
>how adorable he was in that maids dress.
…I didn’t need to know that… at all…
>We just need Cyberstrength so that we can kung-fu kick helicopters out of the sky.
I can’t be as agile as I am if I upgrade my strength. They are kind of mutually exclusive.
>baseball bat!
My bare hands are just as deadly! I don’t need some chicken cudgel to beat people! …and what’s baseball!?

Insert The balls are inert_
>>
No. 526615 ID: c95833

>mad ramblings
Sorry about that. We'll try to hold them back, but some processes seem to be running amok. Focus on those fragments offering relevant information, if you can.

>fried computer
...apologize for that.

>speed build and unarmed is fine
True that! Although we should keep our eyes out for few mods.

>what do
Time to talk to voiddagger, I guess. Oh, and test out / review the fixes and changes you just received.
>>
No. 526616 ID: 9ddf68

I wonder if we can only manipulate things where directly hooked up to or not?

...[overload lights in room]

anyways lets get this show on the road and talk to Void and see what he wants.
>>
No. 526617 ID: a23afd

>>526613
Baseball is a sport. What sort of sports do you have nowadays?

Also sorry about the computer, one of us decided to do that, for some reason. As an experiment maybe? Well, interesting to know that we can do it.

Oh right, speaking of things related to your brain... you having a new personality center and memory means you're not the same person you used to be at all. I would be careful about letting anyone "restore" your memory, since those memories aren't really yours now. It'd be better to just hook up those memories to a computer to view them on a screen.
>>
No. 526618 ID: c31f72

[Make it rain chocolate pudding]

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll look cute in the maid's dress later on.
>>
No. 526619 ID: dbe554

>>526617

Was testing to see if we had any applicability towards affecting devices connected to us...As a test to see if we are indeed within her.

..That and testing to see if they still had blue-screens in the future. Hahaha
>>
No. 526621 ID: b3ca75
File 137462250533.png - (20.24KB , 900x450 , 46.png )
526621

>[overload lights in room]

>I'm sure you'll look cute in the maid's dress later on.
…how about… no. I’m not going to dress myself in a maid dress… I’m all for it to dress someone else up, though!
>What sort of sports do you have nowadays?
Um… lots of different kinds? Like Scrumball… or Unreal arena… stuff like that.
>you having a new personality center and memory means you're not the same person you used to be at all.
…I’m a new person? Huh… that’s… an odd thought.
>test out / review the fixes and changes you just received.
[Currently installed Hardware… Imperial basic Transhumanism Mod v24.42 registered to Erin Ssus…
MindPad 18… Lombri artificial tail v5.02… Arenti senses deluxe v16.01][No error messages recived!]

>sorry about the computer
:JaraKAK: It wasn’t your fault, really!
:ErinKAK: Um… It kind of was… sorry.
:JaraKAK: No, no… I didn’t hook it properly. Dammit, Kyra will probably put me on cleaning duties for months! Come on… please work… please!
:ErinKAK: …I needed to talk to Voiddagger, right… I’ll… see you?
:JaraKAK: Nononono!
>>
No. 526623 ID: b3ca75
File 137462254891.png - (18.35KB , 900x450 , 47.png )
526623

>Time to talk to voiddagger, I guess.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ah, there you are Erin. I got a mission for you. I fact, I got two that you can choose from. Both of them have something to do with your memory, mostly as a bonus.
:ErinKAK: Hit me.
:VoiddaggerKAK: The first mission is to sneak into the church of the Maker and get the stuff I left there. The place is off limits for outsiders and the Mogani is probably crawling over the place.
:ErinKAK: So… infiltrating a church of religious nut jobs, huh?
:VoiddaggerKAK: The other is retrieving the hardware Jara’s dad had before they mind wiped him. A contact have given us information that the Morgani will pick it up from the cops in a few hours and we need to take the stuff back as soon as it leaves the cops hands.
:ErinKAK: Kicking some Morgani butt, huh?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I was hoping you would be bit more discreet then that. So, which mission will you undertake? We got another “agent” that can take care of the other one.

Insert Choose a quest_
>>
No. 526625 ID: a23afd

>>526623
Is the other agent that mantis up there?

Before we decide, what's the church of the Maker like?
>>
No. 526626 ID: dbe554

How well armed will the pickup be, and how many units will be arriving to take it.
>>
No. 526629 ID: c95833

>>526625
Yeah, the other agent in question is important.

As an agility build you can sneak around, or you can kick butt, but the other person might be more suited to one or the other.

Also, what opposition we expect at each location should factor in.
>>
No. 526631 ID: 9ddf68

quick question, do you have any idea where Jara's dad's stuff would be so we wound't be running around a police station like a total idiot and get a price on our head and since you've been to the church before could you get us a blue print on the layout or at least a good idea on the layout so we can sneak around better if we go for the church.

I vote we go for the church because I don't want to have to have the police on our ass after we just changed our name and face not even a day ago.
>>
No. 526750 ID: cf49fc

>>526623
Slaughter the Morgani!

Maybe we can get a new gun!
>>
No. 526792 ID: b3ca75
File 137465309943.png - (18.09KB , 900x450 , 48.png )
526792

>Is the other agent that mantis up there?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, You think Serki is the agent? Ha! Hey, Serki!
:SerkiKAK: H-hi, V-void…
:VoiddaggerKAK: This is Erin, she wanted to talk to you!
:SerkiKAK: I-I-I b-but I-I-I…err… um… I-I-I… m-m-a-mghtn…?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …poor guy got one hell of a social phobia and a speech impairment. He’s one hell of a mechanic though.

>the other agent in question is important.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Don’t worry, he’s quite balanced. He’s a mercenary from outside Imperial space which means that he’s alive is enough testament of he’s skill and experience. If anything he’s one pragmatic son of a bitch.
>what's the church of the Maker like?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Big, smelly and full of people that doesn’t like people not of the order. I got most of the layout and an acolyte robe, so it would be a breeze if everything goes well… but it never does, does it?

>How well armed will the pickup be, and how many units will be arriving to take it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m guessing a normal unit. Five people lightly armed and armored coming in with a dropship. If they are paranoid they might send two.
>do you have any idea where Jara's dad's stuff would be.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I know where the pickup will happen. Then it’s just a matter of following the Morgani somewhere out of sight from the cops to take the stuff.
>Maybe we can get a new gun!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Don’t worry, I won’t send you in without equipment. We’ll go through what you get after you choose, alright? So… church or pickup?

I-Insert b-b-bngt…_
>>
No. 526794 ID: 76b151

... hmmm, go with the church.
>>
No. 526796 ID: a23afd

>>526792
I am interested in what religion is like now. Let's go with the church.
>>
No. 526797 ID: dbe554

Well dealing with the church might be easier in the long run.

Also poor mantis, we should try and help him laaater.
>>
No. 526798 ID: c31f72

Smack the lizard for being an ass and putting the mantis on the spot like that.
>>
No. 526800 ID: 9ddf68

Hit the church as I don't even want to chance pissing off the local law enforcement. Having the corporation the runs this world after us is bad enough but to have the cops on our ass as well would just plane suck.
>>
No. 526822 ID: c95833

Well, looks like we're doing the sneaking mission.

In consolation, we already beat up some Morgani today.
>>
No. 526825 ID: b3ca75
File 137467540027.png - (18.59KB , 900x450 , 49.png )
526825

>Poor mantis, we should try and help him laaater.
Help him how? I’m not a therapist, you know… maybe I should try becoming friends with him and just be nice. Can’t really do more than that.
>Smack the lizard for being an ass and putting the mantis on the spot like that.
…I’m not going to hit him, he’s supposed to be a friend. You hit your enemies, not friends!
:ErinKAK: Void, stop being an asshole to- wait, why did you just flitch?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Y-you’re not g-going to hit m- I mean… um… no reason?
:ErinKAK: I’m not going to punch you, no.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh… sorry… you’ve changed, you know…

>Let's go with the church.
:VoiddaggerKAK: G-good choice! Give me a minute to collect some gear for you and I’ll brief you with everything you need to know. First thing first, though, Tyros should have made a gun perfect for you by now. I think he’s just outside with his… um… hobby. I hate to disturb him when he’s out there but he’s usually out there for hours and we don’t have that kind of time. Oh, and do you need any new mods? I’ll see what I can dig up around here.
:ErinKAK: What kind of mods?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, all kinds of different ones. Stuff like infrared, electroreception, targeting aid, better scanners, voice thrower, sound damper, affixable p- I mean, natural weapons like claws and stuff and… um… there’s lots of different mods, alright? Just say what you need and I’ll see what I can get. Just don’t get too greedy, we’re kind of on budget here… besides, your brain won’t be able to support a high amount of mods anyway…

Insert It’s like Christmas in the summer_
>>
No. 526827 ID: 60bf07

Hmm. Some of those mods sound quite useful, but I worry about getting them from the same person who is conspiring against us. On the other hand, shopping normally would probably be extremely difficult with the armies of minions hunting for us. Maybe we could get some now and have a more trustworthy person check them for backdoors later.

I am thinking electroreception and sound damper.
>>
No. 526831 ID: c95833

>no hitting
Jeeze, did we used to be a jerk or what?

>electroreception
That would be nice, actually. All kinds of handy uses (and we'd be able to tell if and when we were stuck on a holodeck).

Voice throwing and sound suppression is kind of more specialized. Might be useful we if can grab them before the sneaking mission, but otherwise not as much.

>Tyros
Probably best that we check in with him next, then.

>I worry about getting them from the same person who is conspiring against us.
I think it might be Jara they were talking about before. It seems pretty clear the others aren't telling her everything we know about what happened to her father.
>>
No. 526843 ID: b8ceae

>>526825
Infrared and Electroreception. DETECT ALL THE THINGS!
>>
No. 526851 ID: b3ca75
File 137469040205.png - (19.85KB , 900x450 , 50.png )
526851

>electroreception, Voice throwing, sound damper.
:ErinKAK: I definitely want Electroreception and maybe some other sense increasing mods. Oh, Sound damper and voice throwing would be perfect for the mission!
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ll try to fix that then.
:ErinKAK: Thanks… and… um… was I a jerk before I lost my memory?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… um… you see… err… RUN AWAY!!
:ErinKAK: …isn’t that the reaction guys usually get when you ask if your butt looks big in something?

>Tyros.
…hmm, he should be here somewhere… Void said that he was engaging in a hobby and with all the plants around I’m going to guess it’s gardening… and something to do with gravestones apparently…

Insert Title of the Dead!_
>>
No. 526853 ID: c95833

Are we getting a heads up display ID-ing those flowers, or is that stuff actually written or projected on the walls?

Scan the graves as you go by- if there are cyborg zombies waiting underneath I want to know.

Looks like the person you're looking for is on the other side of those boxes. Head on over. Over and up the boxes of course. We aren't agile for nothing.
>>
No. 526857 ID: 60bf07

Listen for a moment then approach politely.
>>
No. 526859 ID: a23afd

>>526851
Is that Russian? It'd be nice if you had a language translator, because I do not wanna transcribe that.
>>
No. 526864 ID: 9ddf68

guys behind the creates over there if you were wondering.
>>
No. 526867 ID: dbe554

Oooh such well done flowers, he must be a general practitioner of his craft.
>>
No. 526868 ID: b3ca75
File 137469676250.png - (20.62KB , 900x450 , 51.png )
526868

>Are we getting a heads up display ID-ing those flowers, or is that stuff actually written or projected on the walls?
It’s written on the walls of the building. It seems to be some kind of really old company name and logo. Jara did say this building hasn’t been used for decades so I guess whoever was here then didn’t speak Galactic common.
>Scan the graves as you go by.
Hmm… that’s odd, they seems to be empty… no bones or anything. “Tyra Bravesword, taken too soon.”, “Ezyla Bravesword, loving mother and wife.” and “Tezros Bravesword, Always brave.”. All of them seem to have died two years ago… and according to the dates the first and last one was just children.

>Listen for a moment then approach politely.
:TyrosKAK:
:ErinKAK: Excuse me, Tyros? I’m sorry if I disturbed you.
:TyrosKAK: Oh, it’s you… bah, always when you want some time alone… fine, what do you want.

Insert Grave news_
>>
No. 526870 ID: c23ab0

Erin I'm gonna lay this out for you frankly. Something bad happened to you, when shit went south for your team. Their goal was to get evidence of what Morgani are doing to make bad things happen to people. What's the best way to get evidence? Plant a bait victim. Erin, you were bait.

Whatever Morgani are doing, they did to you, so you can at least have some idea what's at stake by self assessment. Something in your head fried that computer, without anything to power it. So they probably found an awesome technique to generate power cheaply enough to defy what you know about physics. You have no guidance AI in your body, yet you have a guidance AI, so either it's radio transmitting somehow, or communicating without a path between receiver and transmitter. As you lack a huge antenna coming out of your head I think we can dismiss the possibility of radio reception. So Morgani probably figured out a super crazy way to commuicate, which can also transfer power, without needing a wire going into your head.

And the rest of us? Maybe we're the ones Morgani kidnapped? I don't remember being down on my luck though, and certainly not on a planet named Kevros 4. Whatever's up with us, I suspect it has to do with your er, head injury. It's likely when Morgani kidnaps their victims they only need the head. Rest of the body is easy enough to liquefy. But how to get those victims into a controlled environment without detection? For that matter where could Morgani be storing all the head preservation equipment and lye?
>>
No. 526873 ID: a23afd

>>526868
Gun please!

Compliment him on the flowers, and ask what's with the empty graves.
>>
No. 526874 ID: 9ddf68

I was told you might have something ready for me.
>>
No. 526875 ID: 360a3c
526875

>>526870
Why would they need to preserve the head? You're presupposing that they aren't just unspinning all the neurons from their victims' brains and re-threading them into the craziest bio-computer ever, kept alive and functional through the use of artificial immune and circulatory systems.

What I want to know is whether psychic powers like telepathy, psychokinesis, electrokinesis, and so forth are known and existent talents in your world or if this is just the stuff of fantasy like in most worlds. This seems to be an important question because the electrical discharge earlier suggests the psychic power of electrokinesis as conceptualized in fiction I am aware of. If it's not that we have to go down the list of what the fuck level answers for such a bizarre coincidence. It seems relevant to the question of what the heck the Morgani could be up to and whether you are currently being tracked by them--you seem to have died and acquired a different personality, do we have any guarantee this wasn't caused by or interfered with by enemy action? I don't think we have such a guarantee so therefore we must allow for the possibility that we are currently a double agent or a triple agent of some kind, or possibly an unwitting part of secret technology testing.
>>
No. 526876 ID: c95833

Voiddagger said you had some kind of gun ready for me? Sorry to interrupt.

>>526870
Don't worry about the epileptic trees, Erin.
>>
No. 526894 ID: b3ca75
File 137470134284.png - (20.82KB , 900x450 , 52.png )
526894

>Unspinning all the neurons from their victims' brains and re-threading them into the craziest bio-computer ever.
Well, The theory about AI development says that a bio-computer is the only way to create an sentient AI, so maybe there is something in it...
>What I want to know is whether psychic powers like telepathy, psychokinesis, electrokinesis, and so forth are known and existent talents in your world.
It’s just fantasy. There are people who’ve replicated the effects somewhat with the help of Nano machines and the like but only on small scales.
>we must allow for the possibility that we are currently a double agent or a triple agent of some kind.
…okay, now you’re just getting paranoid.
>Where could Morgani be storing all the head preservation equipment.
Apparently the planet got tons of old mining tunnels from all the mining that’s going on here, so they got a lot of room underground to hide stuff.
>Don't worry about the epileptic trees, Erin.
Probably for the best, yes.

>Compliment him on the flowers.
:ErinKAK: Nice flowers. You really must have some green thumbs… figuratively.
:TyrosKAK: You came here to talk about my flowers?
:ErinKAK: Um… well… no…
>Voiddagger said you had some kind of gun ready for me?
:TyrosKAK: Oh, yes, the gun… here you go. I guess you want some info on it.
:ErinKAK: Yea, that would be nice, thanks.
:TyrosKAK: It’s called a Plasma “Stinger”. It can’t penetrate anything above light armor and need a few minutes to recharge after seven shots, but it fires completely straight, doesn’t have any recoil, is completely silent, have pretty much an endless amount of ammo and the “bullet” doesn’t leave a trace. Though it will fu- I mean it will liquefy a big part of targets body so it won’t be a clean kill. Why don’t you try it on this bottle?
>ask what's with the empty graves.
:TyrosKAK:
:ErinKAK:
:TyrosKAK:

Insert …Awkward…_
>>
No. 526895 ID: 9ddf68

say sorry and tell him he doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to

Then shot the bottle.
>>
No. 526898 ID: a23afd

>>526894
...his last name is Bravesword isn't it. Whoops. Better apologize then not speak further on the subject, because they were probably killed by humans.

Shoot that bottle.
>>
No. 526902 ID: c95833

...make an awkward apology and then take it out on the bottle.
>>
No. 526905 ID: b3ca75
File 137470390209.png - (20.56KB , 900x450 , 53.png )
526905

>...his last name is Bravesword isn't it.
[Identification: Tyros Bravesword.]
>say sorry and tell him he doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to.
:ErinKAK: I’m… sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. You don’t need to talk about it if you don’t want to.
:TyrosKAK: …just shoot the bottle.

>shot the bottle.
Erin disintegrates the bottle!
:ErinKAK: You’re right, it’s deadly quiet. I didn’t even hear it with my improved senses, though I did feel the heat it shot.
:TyrosKAK: It’s a perfect weapon for someone undercover, isn’t it? Now, get the fu- get out of here before I get mad. Freaking human… just like Jara, never wanting to leave it alone… now… where was I… oh, yes, the Orhideea needed to be submerged in water…

Insert Hitting a nerve_
>>
No. 526907 ID: 7dbd6b

>>526898
Heeeeee, Didn't know that the graves were empty did he.
>>
No. 526910 ID: 9ddf68

eh, just let him vent for a bit, now lets get started on this mission.
>>
No. 526917 ID: c95833

I. Um. Thank you.

Then gtfo.
>>
No. 526920 ID: a23afd

>>526905
Never mention it to him again. Ask Jara instead.
>>
No. 526943 ID: b3ca75
File 137470802561.png - (17.83KB , 900x450 , 54.png )
526943

>He didn't know that the graves were empty did he.
I don’t know! I didn’t actually mention that they were empty.
>I. Um. Thank you.
:ErinKAK: Thank you for the gun, Tyron… um… see you?
:TyrosKAK: Bah…

>Then gtfo.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I was able to get some of the mods you asked for Erin. Did you get the gun?
:JaraKAK: Um… you didn’t mention the “graves”, right? He’s still a bit… angry about that.
:ErinKAK: I got the gun.
[You receive Stinger (gun)!]
[New mods installed: Electroreception, Sound damper, Voice throwing!]

>Ask Jara instead about the graves.
:JaraKAK: Um… well… He wasn’t always as angry and swearing he is today. It started about two years ago, when most of his family on his wife side disappeared, including his wife and two kids. He joined us to search for them but we never found any trace of them. Then, about a month ago, he just gave up and made those graves. He just became… angry after that…

:VoiddaggerKAK: Now, let’s focus on the mission. I’ve sent a map to you with the location of my old room on the mindpad. I also got an old robe and I can teach you a few names and the lingo they use in there in the car so you should be able to pass as one of them as long as they don’t look too closely.
The main threat would be any Morgani that’s inside the complex, as I’ve got some intel that they are still combing the place for clues about my whereabouts. The other problem will be getting in, but I got three options for that. Either you bluff your way past whatever control the Morgani has at the front entrance, try to sneak through the backdoor or, if you feel inclined; I know a window that’s always open on the second floor.

Insert Anger issues_
>>
No. 526945 ID: c95833

I think we're better playing on our agility than bluffing. We take the back door or jump through the window depending on which looks better when we get there.

The robe and the info might be useful for blending in once inside, and bluffing if we really have to. But we shouldn't aim to unless we have to.
>>
No. 526948 ID: 9ddf68

ok then thanks for the crap and we have agility for a reason damnit we're going window. so lets get this started. Oh and I know you just said Morgani is going to be there but you also said that these church guys are a bit crazy themselves so if the worst does happen what kind of firepower can we expect them to have, I mean Morgani are the only ones with guns right, or did these guys sneak some in as well?
>>
No. 526951 ID: a23afd

>>526943
Uh, you might want to let Voiddagger know that your personality and memory centers are completely new. You're no longer the same person, so the Erin he knew is essentially dead. Sorry.

Yeah, let's go with the window.
>>
No. 526956 ID: c23ab0

>>526951

Or at least that the Erin he knew is probably holed up in some warehouse just her head chilling in a vat. We never did open that refrigerator earlier...
>>
No. 527263 ID: dbe554

We're going in through the window! Also Inquire about how many shots the Stinger has, and if there's anything we should know.
>>
No. 527300 ID: b3ca75
File 137475645929.png - (15.40KB , 900x450 , 55.png )
527300

>Inquire about how many shots the Stinger has.
Tyros said it had seven shots before the battery runs dry and it seems to take about 15 seconds for it to recharge one shot. So as long as I don’t shot more than one shot per 15 seconds I’ll have an infinite amount of shots.

>Yeah, let's go with the window.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Alright, I’ll drop you off in the back then. The window belongs to the leader of the cult, but he’s never in his room except when he’s sleeping so it should be vacant. Now, make sure the robe fits.
:ErinKAK: Wait, this thing got a tail hole!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Of course, it is my old robe, after all. Don’t worry; I got two safety pins with me. There’s also a scarf that’s supposed to cover the face if you want to wear it, but it’s probably a bit big for you. Now, here’s some info of the place. It’s called the church of the Maker; their “god” is either called the Maker or the Builder and people who worship him refers to themselves as cogs in his machinery. Their leader is caller Karras, a male lizard with a big ego. Oh, and if anyone asks say the cog oiler Trasan initiated you… and… um… and… err… the… t-the orgies are on S-Saturday.
:ErinKAK: Orgy?
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s a cult, what you do think? Any questions?
:ErinKAK: Firepower?
:VoiddaggerKAK: They only got stunners, but they will probably call the cops if they suspects anything. So please be careful in there, alright? Anything else?

>You're no longer the same person, so the Erin he knew is essentially dead.
:ErinKAK: I… actually… it’s one thing. I had Jara check my brain implant a while ago and… um…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I-I know… we talked about it while you were getting the gun. I… I don’t really know how to feel about this… and I don’t think your memories will be compatible anymore…
:ErinKAK: What happens when you get incompatible memories?
:VoiddaggerKAK: You remember it like a movie instead of living it. It’s kind of odd, but thanks to the complexity of the memories in the brain stuff like that happens. …so, yes… Erin is probably dead.
:ErinKAK: You don’t sound particularly sad.
:VoiddaggerKAK: With you here it’s kind of hard to accept it… and you got that spunky personality that I liked about her without the mean parts… so… I don’t really know… You know, you haven’t eaten all day right? What do you say about a quick stop for a burger? We can learn to know each other better over it, now that we know that we don’t actually know each other at all…

Insert Wake up with the king_
>>
No. 527312 ID: c95833

Well, seems like 'dead' is kind of a matter of semantics. People's personalities can change over time without decapitations.

But uh, yeah. Lunch would be good. (Just be careful. Lizard boy is obviously crushing on you- or he was crushing on old you. Don't let that get out of hand or lead him on, if you can help it).
>>
No. 527338 ID: dbe554

..Who is that mascot for the Wizard Lizard Blizzard, and why is she so..Pixilated.

Also, Go for the lunch! Let's talk to our new friend/ally
>>
No. 527359 ID: 9ddf68

are you hungry?

if so grab a bit to eat and what's up with that billboard over there? "For your safty" Christ I bet someone lost there job
>>
No. 527370 ID: b3ca75
File 137477945778.png - (16.68KB , 900x450 , 56.png )
527370

>Well, seems like 'dead' is kind of a matter of semantics. People's personalities can change over time without decapitations.
It’s like that old paradox “ship of Theseus”. If you replace all the part of someone are they still the same person?
>..Who is that mascot for the Wizard Lizard Blizzard, and why is she so... Pixilated.
I think she’s called the Wizard Lizard Lizze or something. And pixilated? It’s just drawn in a kind of chibi like form.
>Just be careful. Lizard boy is obviously crushing on you- or he was crushing on old you. Don't let that get out of hand or lead him on, if you can help it.
Wait… he’s crushing on me? I… you’re right; I should try to keep him in the friend zone for now. I’ve only known him for a few hours, after all.

>Go for the lunch! Let's talk to our new friend/ally
:ErinKAK: Taking the girl out for junk food? Classy~
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, shut it. Anyway, let me introduce myself properly. I am Nevros Voidsword, but please call me Nevros Voiddagger, alright?
:ErinKAK: Isn’t it a bit lazy to use the same first name, Nev?
:VoiddaggerKAK: You’re the one to talk. Besides, this place is so heavily populated that there’s thousands of Nevros here. I mean, just the other day I-

:ErinKAK: -don’t get it, what does implants have to do with the “pure spirit” anyway?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Don’t ask me, I think they are just a bunch of nut jobs. I mean, I’ve never even met anyone completely without implants… in fact; I’m probably the one with the least implants I’ve ever met! …wait, wasn’t there something we we’re supposed to do…?

Insert All hail purity!_
>>
No. 527371 ID: c95833

Rooftop fast food joint? Nice. Surprised they got that spot- you'd think that would be prime real estate.

>wait, wasn’t there something we we’re supposed to do…?
We did have that sneaking mission. Dunno if there was a deadline, or if there's a window for me to enter that window.
>>
No. 527373 ID: dbe554

It's not like you aren't full of spirits anyways (us!)

And it seems like our former friends have become food mascots, no surprise Olaf became one.

Regardless, we do have the cult mission to do, and it seems like you are getting on well with him.
>>
No. 527374 ID: 60bf07

>and it seems like you are getting on well with him.
Which will really be a bit of a pity if we end up having to kill him over whatever his conspiracy is.
Anyway, onwards to the sneaking.
>>
No. 527376 ID: 9ddf68

we were going to rob a cult

oh and who are those guys behind void?
>>
No. 527380 ID: 01531c

>>527370
How about a game of I Spy?

I spy with my little eye a blatant "Norse by Norsewest" cameo
>>
No. 527382 ID: b3ca75
File 137478515382.png - (31.68KB , 900x450 , 57.png )
527382

>Rooftop fast food joint? Nice. Surprised they got that spot- you'd think that would be prime real estate.
The real nice spots are on the skyscrapers in the rich districts. There you’ll probably have a nice view over the ocean while this place only offers a bunch of houses as backdrop.
>oh and who are those guys behind void?
Off duty Morgani… I don’t think they know who we are…
>it seems like you are getting on well with him.
It’s like I already trusts him…
>Which will really be a bit of a pity if we end up having to kill him over whatever his conspiracy is.


>We did have that sneaking mission.
:ErinKAK: Um… The mission?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh shit, right! I’ll drive you to the back of the chapel and show you the window. When you get inside I’ll keep in contact with you through the mindpad, alright? And be careful in there! I don’t want to lose you again.



:ErinKAK: I’m in.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Good, the room you’re in should be empty and-
:ErinKAK: If it’s empty then why do I see a naked lizard butt in here?
:UnknownKAK: ZzZzZzZz…

Insert What a party_
>>
No. 527383 ID: 9ddf68

ok seriously what the hell is up with that damn cactus, people seem to have that same type of cactus in almost every room we'be been in.

Oh well the guys out like a light so let's just sneak past him. Do those wooden beams that are holding up those banners look like it could support your weight? if so you just found out how to bypass them.
>>
No. 527385 ID: c95833

Enhanced sense go! He's passed out drunk, right? Makes him easy to sneak by.

Make sure to turn on the sound damping to cover the sound of your movements too.
>>
No. 527386 ID: beeca1

>>527383
In-universe, dunno, possibly just coincidence, possibly spies. Out of universe, check out the author's name.
>>
No. 527387 ID: a23afd

>>527382
If he's snoring, why is there blood on the thing over him? IS that blood? Stay on the beam and move over to take a better look.

He's blocking the door, isn't he.
>>
No. 527388 ID: 360a3c

We need to get in the window before someone spots us in the windows, and then we need to proceed the moment we have a good local threat assessment from listening: Appearing out of a room that we perhaps shouldn't be in is suspicious.
Identify the lizard on the floor, if the boss is sleeping in because of a really late orgy and didn't even make it to his bed this is potentially a very useful and/or threatening situation.
>>
No. 527389 ID: c95833

>>527387
It doesn't have to be blood. It could be wine. There's a bottle there, and an overturned glass.

We also don't need to get close to look. We should be able to smell everything from here. :V
>>
No. 527390 ID: 01531c

>>527383
It's probably a monopoly on intellectual property regarding retail cacti.
>>
No. 527393 ID: b3ca75
File 137478694677.png - (31.64KB , 900x450 , 58.png )
527393

>ok seriously what the hell is up with that damn cactus.
Apparently they had an 80% sale down at Magnus cactus imperium just the other week.
>have a good local threat assessment from listening.
Hmm… a few birds, Nev’s car, someone talking a few rooms away… nothing dangerous.
>if the boss is sleeping in because of a really late orgy.
Well… it is Sunday… Nev said it happened on Saturdays…
>We should be able to smell everything from here.
Sweat, wine, cologne, perfume, sex… lots of sex… both genders… probably all three species… yepp, orgy. No blood, though.
>He's blocking the door, isn't he.
…yes, yes he is… and I don’t know if I can move him without waking him.

Insert The cactus are symbolism for that everyone is Jesus in purgatory_
>>
No. 527395 ID: 9ddf68

do we have that rob and scarf the void said he'd give us? If so then we could try to gentally move him and if he wakes up you could try and talk your way out of it... like saying you came up here to see if he was still breathing, it's past noon (he doesn't know that... unless mindpads let you check the time as well. sigh)
>>
No. 527399 ID: a23afd

>>527393
Oh, that red is from the cushion on the chair next to him! Nevermind then.

Hmmm... how about you purposefully wake him up by opening the door, then slip through before he sees you, and apologize through the partially opened door? Pretend you opened it from the outside, basically.
>>
No. 527407 ID: dbe554

Hmm, if he's drunk/orgyed/drugged out you might just be able to move him slightly over to the right, and sneak through the door
>>
No. 527421 ID: b3ca75
File 137479285061.png - (31.62KB , 900x450 , 59.png )
527421

>do we have that robe and scarf the void said he'd give us?
Already wearing the robe and this scarf is really big… I might even pass for a lizard with this thing on.
>how about you purposefully wake him up by opening the door, then slip through before he sees you.
He’s blocking the door completely…
>if he's drunk/orgyed/drugged out you might just be able to move him slightly over to the right, and sneak through the door.
…slowly…
:UnknownKAK: ZzZ- huh? Wha? …why hello there… are you here for a little recovery from last night?

>talk your way out of it... like saying you came up here to see if he was still breathing.
:ErinKAK: Um… I’m sorry cog… um cog master Karras? It’s… noon?
:UnknownKAK: …Wait… who are you? You’re not part of the cogs… you’re not part of the machinery… I… wait… what is that?
:ErinKAK: …what is what?
:UnknownKAK: You’re… rusted? Broken! Twisted!? Y-you’re one of t-those cogs of flesh and blood and pain and grit a-and… and suffering? Twisted, inhuman, grotesque mockery of the true construction of the Builder! Your twisted bones of liquid will not save you from the Maker’s wrath! Your flesh of water will b-boil… a-and… boil… a…ZzZzZz…
:ErinKAK: …um… still awake? No? …I wish that he’d stayed on the ground… or at least had the decency to hold on to the sheet…

Insert Full frontal_
>>
No. 527423 ID: 9ddf68

... well that solves that, lets go

So where exactly did void say this thing we're looking for was.
>>
No. 527425 ID: c23ab0

Huh. So he's a robot? Does someone actually manufacture Maker cultists? He sure doesn't seem effective falling asleep like that.
>>
No. 527426 ID: dbe554

>>527425


Doubt he's a robot if he has sex, he might be a flesh golem, but I doubt that too.

Maybe it has to do with becoming more cybernetic?
>>
No. 527427 ID: c31f72

Lizards have external genitalia? I thought that they'd have a whatchamacallit. A cloaca?
>>
No. 527430 ID: a23afd

>>527421
It looks like they can recognize you on sight as a fake. Well... the least you can do is grow your tail out through the hole so you don't have your bum visible to everyone.

Hmm. If he's not a robot, try covering your cybernetic eye. Gosh, you'll be the spitting image of Maggie.
>>
No. 527431 ID: c95833

...you'd think if this cult were anti-aug or something, Voiddagger would have said something in our briefing.

Oh well. Moving on! Gotta find the stuff we're here for.
>>
No. 527443 ID: b3ca75
File 137479631622.png - (26.62KB , 900x450 , 60.png )
527443

>Lizards have external genitalia? I thought that they'd have a whatchamacallit. A cloaca?
They do but… let’s just say he probably had some nice dreams before I woke him up. I wish he’d wear more than just a necklace…
>Huh. So he's a robot?
As far as I know, there aren’t any robots that advance. It was probably just some drugged up mumbo jumbo. These guys refer to themselves as cogs after all.
>You can grow your tail out through the hole so you don't have your bum visible to everyone.
And suddenly I’m a lizard!

>So where exactly did void say this thing we're looking for was.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Just follow the empty hallway and take a right. You’ll see a pair of stairs there.
:ErinKAK: Um… how many more of these “empty” rooms are there?
:UnknownKAK: Why we oil big cog? Big cog never needed oilers before.
:UnknownKAK: Because of those orange non-cogs. Big cog said no one leaves or enters his machine.
:UnknownKAK: Ya, Big cog doesn’t want non-cogs to find our slice and dice!
:UnknownKAK: Why don’t we slice and dice the non-cogs, get?
:UnknownKAK: You rusted!? Non-cogs too many! Several full boxes!
:UnknownKAK: …why do cogs even come to this cogs less machine? To close to the cog less empire!
:UnknownKAK: Because big cog saw vision of oil for cogs here! The Builder guided him here for the creation! Now sod, I’m trying to watch the video machine.

Insert Cogs of war_
>>
No. 527446 ID: dbe554

Hoo boy and they've got a crazy fucked up language too.
>>
No. 527448 ID: c95833

Security camera above the door. Uh. Unless that's a turret. Not sure really. You'd think the future wouldn't need giant 80s style video camera.

Hmm. Options. Walk right through? Jump up and sneak past on the beam? Use thrown voice to distract them?
>>
No. 527453 ID: a23afd

>>527443
That's weird, I thought you didn't hear anyone nearby? Jump up on that beam to pass by. Otherwise they'd realize you didn't come this way and this is a dead end so they'll know you snuck in. Or maybe they'd assume you passed out in there after the orgy? Not sure.

The camera might see you on the beam, though. Can you taze it to disable it? Or you could Stinger it.
>>
No. 527456 ID: 9ddf68

jump up to the beam and use the sound damper to make sure they can't hear you, then while still close to the big as camera/turret so your damper is still covering it, take it out with the stinger. then walk across the beam and distract them with throw voice... if you can sound like the naked guy back there do that, maybe just repeat what he said to you then lets get to that next room... which will probably have Morgani goons in it but they probably won't be able to tell your not part of this cult at a glance so it shouldn't be to big of an issue.
>>
No. 527474 ID: cf49fc

>>527443
Walk past the machine nonchalantly and use your plasma stinger to disable it. That should allow distract them long enough to let you get to the other room.
>>
No. 527727 ID: b3ca75
File 137484653231.png - (27.20KB , 900x450 , 61.png )
527727

>That's weird, I thought you didn't hear anyone nearby?
I didn’t… but there was a room between this one and their leader’s room… oh, and the walls and doors are kind of thick in this place.
>The camera might see you on the beam, though. You could Stinger it.
Camera disabled.

>Jump up on that beam to pass by, use the sound damper to make sure they can't hear you.
Piece of cake.

:TVKAK: -Morgani blames the terrorist group “Purity” for the attack. The three officers of the Morgani security forces survived the fall with severe injuries from the dropship and are now receiving medical attention. Now over to sports…
>>
No. 527728 ID: b3ca75
File 137484655865.png - (24.11KB , 900x450 , 62.png )
527728

:VoiddaggerKAK: The stair should be guarded by the Morgani, if they got a brain. Get past them and use the stairs to go down.

:MorganiDefenderKAK: Why are looking for a human? I thought the agent here was a lizard.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: The lizard is already long gone. Our mission here right now is to find the bio weapon.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: …the what?
:MorganiDefenderKAK: HQ detected it’s presence here just twenty minutes ago. Just use the scanner on any humans you see and we’ll find it.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: …I still have no idea what where looking for… but yes, scan all humans, got it.

Insert You’re making the news, sweetheart_
>>
No. 527731 ID: dbe554

Act as lizardy as you can, pass on through with EPIC DIPLOMACY.
>>
No. 527737 ID: a23afd

>>527728
Just walk on by. You are a lizard.

What's that, a floating droid?
>>
No. 527747 ID: c95833

>>527737
Looks kind of like a ray gun.

>scan humans for the bioweapon
...goddamnit, that's you. Isn't it. That's what was so special about this body.
>>
No. 527775 ID: 889848

Keep walking, try to fake lizardly horns/pointy ears if you can. Else just make sure they only remember your tail (maybe tripping and falling on your face can make sure of that).
>>
No. 527778 ID: b3ca75
File 137485719578.png - (24.17KB , 900x450 , 63.png )
527778

>...goddammit, that's you. Isn't it. That's what was so special about this body.
But they said that they detected it here twenty minutes ago. I was eating a burger twenty minutes ago, not hanging around here.
>What's that, a floating droid?
[Identification: Morgani scout drone (Laser) MK 3 v3.21. Registered user: Morgani.]
>fake lizardly horns/pointy ears if you can. Else just make sure they only remember your tail.
With a tail like this they won’t even know I have a head!
>Just walk on by. You are a lizard.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Ma’am.
:ErinKAK: Non-cog.



:VoiddaggerKAK: -next right and you should see the my old door. It’s 118.

:UnknownKAK: What cog… um… broke from the machine?
:UnknownKAK: The scaled cog known as Goldtooth rusted, you get?
:UnknownKAK: Goldtooth?
:UnknownKAK: The cog with glass for optics. The cog who sought the bolts with screws.
:UnknownKAK: So… he wore glasses and… had a thing for chicks with… oh, right, that guy… err… cog!
:UnknownKAK: You should learn the harmonics of the machine better, new cog.

Insert Like cogs in the machine_
>>
No. 527780 ID: c95833

Lookit that. Another human with a lizard tail.

Huh. Morgani on the door. We a way past him.

Options:

We could do a voice throw. Distract him?

We could get he other cogs to leave somehow, then we just stun him.

We could use the other cultists to get rid of him? Like, why does that non-cog seal one of our chambers?
>>
No. 527782 ID: 76b151

Loiter for a bit. See if they move on.

Think you can mimic the Cogs speech patterns if they approach you?
>>
No. 527791 ID: dbe554

So voiddragon has a thing for chicks with implants..Interesting.
>>
No. 527792 ID: a23afd

>>527778
Hmm. Scan those two cogs, please. Especially the "new cog".

Ask Voiddagger what "bolts with screws" means. Chicks with DICKS, I bet.
>>
No. 527793 ID: c23ab0

So everything cogs say has to be in reference to a metal machine, which they are presumably part of, and nothing biological, while at the same time being a metaphor for ridiculously biological functions. That makes a lot of sense actually...
>>
No. 527803 ID: b3ca75
File 137486278539.png - (24.05KB , 900x450 , 64.png )
527803

>Scan those two cogs, please. Especially the "new cog".
[Identification: Lars Magnusson, Quros Highblade.]
No one of interest…
>Ask Voiddagger what "bolts with screws" means.
:ErinKAK: Nev, what does screws and bolts mean?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Bolts are female, screws are male.
:ErinKAK: And bolts with screws?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I- w-what!? Um… I-I h-have no i-idea… um… I got to go, t-the other a-agent h-having trouble… err… t-they had a p-power armor escorting t-the pick up?

>We could get the other cogs to leave somehow, then we just stun him.
:ErinKAK: Oy, big cog wants you to oil the front of the machine, get?
:UnknownKAK: Why big cog wants oilers?
:ErinKAK: You rusted? Cogs shouldn’t question the harmonics of big cog, or else slice and dice!
:UnknownKAK: W-we’ll oil it at once, cog sister!

Well, that went better than expected. Now for the Morgani.

:MorganiDefenderKAK: Halt! Please step away from the door! Be patient, the recon team will be done in there in… um… they should have been done ten minutes ago… whatever, they’re late, just be patient and keep your distant, cog.

Insert Patience is a virtue few have_
>>
No. 527806 ID: 10ca6c

>>527803
Tell him you just need to pass further down the hallway. If he buys that, stun him as you walk by. If not, throw your voice, something like "Face around and to attention!" or something similarly distracting then stun him.
>>
No. 527807 ID: a23afd

>>527803
Yep. Chicks with dicks. Something to keep in mind if you want to fluster him at an opportune moment. Or seduce him, maybe. That's one way to get secrets out of somebody.

Step back until he's not looking at you, then ninja leap to stun him, unless you wanna just Stinger him. I don't really care that much... but do keep in mind the cogs will react worse to a pile of gore than an unconscious guard.
>>
No. 527818 ID: c23ab0

>> big cog wants you to oil the front of the machine

Ohhh boy. Someone's gettin' laid~
>>
No. 527819 ID: c95833

The cog's business is not yours, non-cog.

And then walk by.

And then do super-agility to dodge around his weapon and stun him.

>Yep. Chicks with dicks. Something to keep in mind
...we have better things to do than modifying ourself to play to other people's fetishes.
>>
No. 527820 ID: a23afd

>>527819
A true secret agent takes every avenue necessary to manipulate people.
>>
No. 527823 ID: 9ddf68

say something like "non-cogs demand hallway is theirs now too" and sound offended, then zap him as you walk past.

Also when we open the door, be careful. I have a feeling that this 'bio-weapon' may be in the room. Or something that has killed everybody in there... or an orgy. Hey you never know with these kinds of places
>>
No. 527828 ID: b3ca75
File 137486879844.png - (34.83KB , 900x450 , 65.png )
527828

>Ohhh boy. Someone's gettin' laid~
I… did I really say that? I was just throwing around words I’ve heard them use…
>Yep. Chicks with dicks. Something to keep in mind if you want to fluster him at an opportune moment. Or seduce him, maybe.
…I don’t even… Can we focus on the mission first?

>Tell him you just need to pass further down the hallway.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Then use the other side of the corridor. No one gets close to this door!
>throw your voice, something like "Face around and to attention!" or something similarly distracting then stun him.
:ErinKAK: What the hell are you doing soldier!?
:MorganiDefenderKAK: I- w-what!?

Erin uses Shock fist to shock Morgani goon into unconsciousness!

Welp… that’s that. Let’s see what’s in here… Nev said the stuff would be hidden under a lose floorboard by the bed…




Inserts dot dot dot_
>>
No. 527833 ID: 9ddf68

1) be glad you got here after the killing

2) find what you need quick before more people come in and blame you for this

3) Call void and ask him if he has any clue what the hell is going on

Also whoever did this had some twisted humor seeing as how he drew a nice little smiley face on the dead guy behind you.
>>
No. 527834 ID: c95833

Uh, Nev? Something punched through the ceiling, left behind a purple slime trail, and redecorated your room with parts of dead Morgani.

It drew bloody smiley faces on their helmets.

Well, check and see if it beat you to the floorboard hidey spot.
>>
No. 527836 ID: b8ceae

>>527828
Get whatever is left under the floorboards, then climb up the hole to the roof and follow the carnage.
>>
No. 527837 ID: a23afd

>>527828
WELL NOW. I guess the "bioweapon" did this. Also, I think maybe this could be the escaped "pet project" Voiddagger was talking about, not you. Maybe there are no conspiracies related to you at all. That'd be nice. What's the purple stuff and yellow stuff? Check the room with enhanced senses- the more we know about the bioweapon the more prepared you'd be in case you meet it. And chances are, you will.

Anyway, quietly get that stuff we came here for. Also, listen to see if the bioweapon is still up there somewhere. If not, we could use that hole as an escape route!
>>
No. 527838 ID: b3ca75
File 137487024487.png - (34.62KB , 900x450 , 66.png )
527838

:ErinKAK: *Barf*

Insert Why is there carrots in there? She ate a burger, not carrots!_
!
>>
No. 527839 ID: 9ddf68

kid I know this is pretty and I'm sure the smell isn't to pleasant either but the quicker you can find voids thing the quicker we can get out of here and repress this memory.
>>
No. 527841 ID: 19b4b1

>>527838
...Please tell me you took off that scarf thing first.
>>
No. 527845 ID: cf49fc

>>527838
Okaaaaay. Check under the floorboards. Should be near that gaping hole in the goon's chest.
>>
No. 527849 ID: b3ca75
File 137487253526.png - (34.81KB , 900x450 , 67.png )
527849

>kid I know this is pretty and I'm sure the smell isn't to pleasant either but the quicker you can find voids things the quicker we can get out of here and repress this memory.
…y-you’re right, I need to p-press on.
>What's the purple stuff and yellow stuff?
The yellow stuff is mantis blood while the purple… I don’t know.
>Check the room with enhanced senses.
Smell… ught. Electroreception… the purple stuff is Nano machines? Hearing… I can hear the Morgani on their way here… they are going to see the unconscious body outside in just a moment.

>Uh, Nev? Something punched through the ceiling, left behind a purple slime trail, and redecorated your room with parts of dead Morgani.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what!? Forget about the things! GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!
:ErinKAK: They’re right there… it just take a s-second.
>quietly get that stuff we came here for.
:ErinKAK: A memory bank and portable Mindpad… I guess the memory one is mine?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …There wasn’t a datastick in there? …dammit, that was the thing we needed! But get out of there before something happen!

>we could use that hole as an escape route!
The Nano machines in front of the hole seem to move away from me when I get close… Let’s leave this place as fast as possible.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: What’s going o- HOLY SOD! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!?
>>
No. 527850 ID: b3ca75
File 137487256137.png - (15.36KB , 900x450 , 68.png )
527850

:VoiddaggerKAK: …it’s a shame you shouldn’t find that datastick. It contained the some information you sent before the whole memory thing…
:ErinKAK:
:VoiddaggerKAK: I… um… are you alright? C-can I do something to help?
:ErinKAK:

Insert Scars are forever_
>>
No. 527851 ID: c95833

Sorry, uh. Not a battle hardened vet anymore. And that room was pretty fucked up.
>>
No. 527854 ID: 9ddf68

ask if he knows anything about a bio-weapon. I mean while we were in there we overhead some Morgani goons say that she was in the building 20 minutes ago and where scanning all human females as they walked by. Then we walked into the room from hell. Have a good feeling the 2 are connected but was hoping you'd have more info for me.
>>
No. 527857 ID: a23afd

>>527850
Ask if he knows any good quick methods for dealing with something like that. Get drunk, maybe?
>>
No. 527866 ID: b8ceae

>>527850
Go play tetris for a few hours. It helps prevent PTSD.
>>
No. 527867 ID: b3ca75
File 137487607209.png - (16.00KB , 900x450 , 69.png )
527867

>Go play tetris for a few hours.
I’ll boot up a game to play while in the car…
>Sorry, uh. Not a battle hardened vet anymore. And that room was pretty fucked up.
:ErinKAK: …I need a hug.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… sure?
>Ask if he knows any good quick methods for dealing with something like that.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, I haven’t really been in the field like you have and… um… you generally got drunk… and did some more carnal things… never mind that, I’ll get some booze if you want to…
>ask if he knows anything about a bio-weapon.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Bio-weapon? So that was what they lost… no, sorry… I don’t know anything…
:JaraKAK: Hey! If you’re going to make out please don’t do it in the middle of the garage!
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but we didn’t-

Insert Nevros-san~
>>
No. 527870 ID: 9ddf68

why, does she want to join~

for real though ask her if she can upload your old memories so we can try and get your mind off of what just happened. Oh and how did the other guy do? the one who had to grab the thing from the police.
>>
No. 527871 ID: c95833

>no making out
...er, wait. Did we used to...?

>get drunk
I uh, don't really think we have time for that, unfortunately. Could we go through any of this stuff we managed to recover?
>>
No. 527872 ID: a23afd

>>527867
Ask her for a hug too.
>>
No. 527904 ID: b3ca75
File 137488245963.png - (15.51KB , 900x450 , 70.png )
527904

>...er, wait. Did we use to...?
:JaraKAK: How should I know? I just met you this morning!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… no, we’ve never… um…
>how did the other guy do? The one who had to grab the thing from the police.
:JaraKAK: He did fine. In fact, we’ve already installed the memory restorer he brought.
>Get drunk? I uh, don't really think we have time for that, unfortunately.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Maybe for the best. I for one can’t hold my liquor at all lately. I soon as I try to drink anything I lose my memories… in fact, I often don’t even remember drinking… odd that…
>Ask her for a hug too.
:JaraKAK: What? Why?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Becouse of trauma and lots of dead bodies.
:JaraKAK: Oh? …oh!

Duel lizard secret technique: Super scaly double hug! It’s… um… kind of effective!
>>
No. 527905 ID: b3ca75
File 137488247193.png - (21.48KB , 900x450 , 71.png )
527905

>ask her if she can upload your old memories so we can try and get your mind off of what just happened.
:KyraKAK: Don’t worry, this won’t hurt one bit. We are going to do a few tests first. Say three words associated with a memory you want to see.
:ErinKAK: Any word?
:KyraKAK: Words, names, places. Anything you think will be connected with a memory old you should have had. We need to test how well your brain can rebuild them.

Insert Three words_
>>
No. 527906 ID: 76b151

Kevros
Bioweapon
Supersoldier
>>
No. 527908 ID: c31f72

Bikinis.
Showering.
Siblings.
>>
No. 527910 ID: c95833

Nevros
Mission
Discovery?
>>
No. 527911 ID: a23afd

>>527905
Vessel, magic, souls.

Oooor, if you'd rather not go that direction... Morgani, refrigerator, evidence.
>>
No. 527912 ID: 9ddf68

uhhh...

Morgani
Erin
Haran
>>
No. 528018 ID: c23ab0

Bolts
With
Screws
>>
No. 528060 ID: 360a3c

Option one: Mommy, Daddy, Me.
Seriously, to let her recover some of her dang childhood.

Option two: Boss, Training, Mission
I'd like to confirm that we really are an imperial agent, because how the heck do we know for sure we are one?
>>
No. 528154 ID: 5d2a64

Mommy Sandcastle Hug

Or what >>527908 said.
>>
No. 528156 ID: 9d8047

UNSC
SMAC
flood
(Just for the fun of it)
>>
No. 528174 ID: dbe554

Family
Possessions
Myself
>>
No. 528182 ID: b3ca75
File 137493347864.png - (18.25KB , 900x450 , 72.png )
528182

:ErinKAK: So… I will only remember three things?
:KyraKAK: What? Of course not! You’ll remember everything. These three will probably bit a bit more… livid. And it’s probably going to be more than three. We’re trying to create a chain reaction with your memories. Oh, and please tell me how much control you have and how the people around you looks like.
:ErinKAK: In that case… um… let’s start with mom then…

>Mom.
:ErinKAK: Dad… when will mom get back?
:UnknownKAK: Um… M-mommy needs to w-work, sweetie, s-she… will b-be back later… yes… l-later… But you’re a big girl now, aren’t you? Seven years old… make daddy proud by being strong… alright, honey?
<qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm >

>Work.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So our mission is on Kevros 4… a min-
:ErinKAK: Shut the fuck up, or I swear I’ll shove crowbar down your throat. I’m trying to sleep! Can’t you be like Haran and be quiet!
:VoiddaggerKAK:
<qwertyuiopadaptsdfghjklearnzxcvbnmqwevolvertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm >

>Haran.
:ErinKAK: That’s what I like about you, Haran, you’re quiet.
:UnknownKAK:
:ErinKAK: Exactly, completely opposite from that fucker Nerdros! He still keeps going on about how I Saved him.
<qwerwearethesamearen’twexcvbnm >

>Save.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin… thank you for saving me from that gang… I… I can’t even remember what happened last night… I promise you, I’ll never dri-
:ErinKAK: Shut up, Nevros.
<…>
>>
No. 528183 ID: b3ca75
File 137493350774.png - (21.47KB , 900x450 , 73.png )
528183

>Nevros.
:ErinKAK: Haran? It’s Erin. Can you send a doc down here, its Nevros again. …yes, again. And he will probably not remember anything this time either… I’m pretty sure of that.
*Transmission ended*
:ErinKAK: I’m sure because I’m the one who will mindwipe him.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-w-why?
:ErinKAK: You’re still conscious? Don’t worry; a few more hits with the crowbar will fix that, fucker.
<Weak…>

>Why?
:ErinKAK: DADDY!
:UnknownKAK: C-close your e-eyes, sweetie, E-e-evrything is going t-to be o-okay…
:UnknownKAK: Okay? You really think making her close her eyes will spare her from what’s about to happened? I’ll splatter her completely in your brain tissue! What a nice eight year birthday present that wou-
:UnknownKAK: The imperials cops are coming! Run!
<Why do you choose the weakness of flesh over the splendor of steel?>

>Brain tissue.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m sorry you got a bit of his brain tissue on you but I did just save your life! Calm down! I mean, you won’t betray the empire for a bit of blood, right?
<We learn, we adapt, we evolve… beyond the weak ones of flesh… mortal ones…>

>Betrayal.
:UnknownKAK: So it’s a deal then, imperial agent?
:ErinKAK: I’ll give you their locations if you give me the cash, Morgani.
:UnknownKAK: Of course… Contact me on the frequency M5524-ANrE12 when you know their locations. Oh, and don’t tell anyone about that frequency, got it?
<Are you afraid? Does your mortality scare you? You will die…>

:KyraKAK: So… what did you see?

Insert Memories of the lost_
>>
No. 528187 ID: c31f72

Well. You are definitely not like your predecessor in any way except appearance.
I'm a bit sad I didn't get to see a memory of her in a bikini and wait how the hell do the memories show her from a outsider perspective if they're her memories? Shouldn't they be in a first person view?
>>
No. 528192 ID: c95833

...old me was a massive bitch. Man did she do a lot of cruel things to Nevros. Sorry.

Uh, radio frequency M5524-ANrE12. We picking up anything on that?
>>
No. 528193 ID: dbe554

Who is Haran?

Also Hug Nevros, Hug him hard, in the vessels name he's been hurt bad!
>>
No. 528204 ID: b3ca75
File 137494016640.png - (21.12KB , 900x450 , 74.png )
528204

>Who is Haran?
He was the third imperial agent, on the same team Nev and I was on. We found his headless corpse, remember? The mantis guy without a head? Second corpse we found?
>how the hell do the memories show her from a outsider perspective if they're her memories?
What are you talking about? I saw it from first person perspective, didn’t I?

>So… what did you see?
:ErinKAK: It was odd… it’s was like I wasn’t her… and everyone looked like they do now… Haran didn’t even have a head!
:KyraKAK: That’s proves it. These memories don’t really fit with your brain. How do you see the rest of the memories? The ones I’m inserting right now?
:ErinKAK: It’s like… watching a movie.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… The old Erin really is gone, then…
:ErinKAK: Why do you sound sad? She was a horrible person to you!
:VoiddaggerKAK: She… was a bit mean, yes. But she did save me several times…

>Also Hug Nevros, Hug him hard, in the vessels name he's been hurt bad!
:ErinKAK: No she didn’t! She hurt you! She didn’t save you! SHE HURT YOU!
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what do you mean? She saved me all those times I lost my memory… wait…

Insert Hurts so good_
>>
No. 528208 ID: c95833

...no, Nev. You helped me when I woke up without a past.

She never helped you, though. There was a reason she was around every time you have a hole in your memories.
>>
No. 528215 ID: dbe554

We also saw quite a bit..We kept hearing words like "Does your mortality scare you? You will die" and "We learn, we adapt, we evolve"

Not to mention old Erin mindwiped you personally..After beating you to hell and back with a crowbar.
>>
No. 528223 ID: cf49fc

>>528204
"Don't think of me as Erin. Think of me as the Bodysnatching Brainparasite that devoured Erin's brain and replaced her. She was that horrible of a person."
>>
No. 528230 ID: b3ca75
File 137494625826.png - (21.79KB , 900x450 , 75.png )
528230

:ErinKAK: There was a reason she was around every time you have a hole in your memories.
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but… s-she… saved m-me?
:ErinKAK: She mind wiped you personally… after beating you to hell and back with a crowbar.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what? W-w-why?
:ErinKAK: Because you reminded her about the guy who killed her father… and she needed let out her frustrations. Oh, and she was a bitch too.

>We kept hearing words like "Does your mortality scare you? You will die" and "We learn, we adapt, we evolve"
:KyraKAK: Wait, you heard what? …hmm… That’s never happened before… Maybe the mind restorer is broken? Oh wait; I saw this on the Sci-Fi channel yesterday! It’s one of those worms that borrows into your brain and eats and replace it, slowly driving the victim mad with the horrible pain. Just in a few hours you’ll claw out your own eyes and screa-
:JaraKAK: Kyra! What the hell? Geez…
:KyraKAK: I just wanted her to tell me when she started to feel her brain melt. Is that too much to ask?

>Frequency M5524-ANrE12. We picking up anything on that?
:ErinKAK: I had another memory… M5524-ANrE12. It’s supposed to be frequency the Morgani uses.
:JaraKAK: Really? I’ll look it up, no problem… meanwhile you should do something about goggles.
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but… s-she save… she h-hurt… I… b-but…

Insert Mind worms_
>>
No. 528232 ID: dbe554

That's not funny Kyra, already got a buncha weird voices from a guiding AI that might not even be there to begin with.

Also Nevros, what did you see in her besides her saving you? She was always cruel to you, and it's not like she showed much for you.. Heck, we even care far more for you, without wanting to hurt you physically or mentally.
>>
No. 528233 ID: 9ddf68

I think Void is about to break here.
>>
No. 528234 ID: c31f72

Poor void, finding out the woman he idolized was an evil bitch is gonna break him :(
>>
No. 528236 ID: cf49fc

>>528230
"Don't think of it as losing a hero, Void. Think of it as gaining a friend who looks identical to your hero and has the same voice but is a better person in ever single way."
>>
No. 528237 ID: c95833

Nev, I'm so sorry. She lied to you.

...but I promise, if you ever actually need saving, I'll be there, okay?
>>
No. 528240 ID: b3ca75
File 137494909703.png - (20.23KB , 900x450 , 76.png )
528240

:ErinKAK: Nev… please… I know it must be hard to finally know the truth but… you got me now, right? I promise to be there for you if you ever need me… as a good friend. What did you even see in her, anyway?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I… I d-don’t know anymore! I-I’ve been blind… haven’t I… I saw something that wasn’t there under all that cruelty…
:KyraKAK: So… you got some kind of Stockholm syndrome?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I… need some time alone. I’ll be in my room, alright?

:KyraKAK: So… want some new body mods? I don’t really have anything scheduled right now so… otherwise I’ll just head down to the canteen to watch some telly... oh, hey, you haven’t meet everyone yet, right? I’m sure the other agent and some of the others would like to meet you.

…what should I do… follow Nev? Just get a new body for the sake of it? Watch the news? I’m sure I made the news again… or should I meet some new people? I still haven’t talked to that mantis guy… or the other agent…

Insert No action today_
>>
No. 528243 ID: c95833

>I saw something that wasn’t there under all that cruelty…
...well, maybe, maybe not. You've got to have something in common with old you. If he could see good in her, maybe that was you?

>new mods?
Uh, I can't think of anything now.

>Follow Nev?
...give him a little time. We'll check in on him later, maybe offer some reassurances.

I say we go meet the rest of the group.
>>
No. 528244 ID: c31f72

Well. That kinda sucks. Get a penis from the mantis.
Also go meet the rest of the group, gotta know your coworkers
>>
No. 528245 ID: c95833

>Get a penis from the mantis.
No to both possible ways of reading this, thanks.
>>
No. 528246 ID: 9ddf68

no more modes at this time. Lets have void have his space, we'll talk to him later. Now lets see what our other coworkers are like.
>>
No. 528247 ID: cf49fc

>>528240
Get SPINE MOUNTED ROBOT ARMS. Use them to pick things up, hang from ceilings, or type from six feet away! Cmon, they don't even add weight, since if you make them long enough they become prehensile legs that support themselves.
>>
No. 528251 ID: 5509dd

Getting a penis might help Void see you aren't the Erin that hurt him.
>>
No. 528258 ID: dbe554

Agreeing! Get the male organ.

Also lets talk to the other mantis
>>
No. 528264 ID: b8ceae

>>528240
How about another mod controller so we can install more mods later? Preferably one that adds mounting points so we can hot-swap mods more easily?
OH! A computer-assist unit for help calculating trajectories and whatever other computations you need to do. Pair it with your electroreception and have it break weak encryption! Patch it into your optics and ears and have it give you a translation overlay and/ or subtitles!
>>
No. 528265 ID: c95833

For the love of everything, we aren't resorting to solving everyone's problems with sex again.
>>
No. 528266 ID: c31f72

>>528265
Of course we are! Its worked in the past!
>>
No. 528269 ID: 76b151

...
...
...
I have to vote no to the futa mod.
>>
No. 528275 ID: cf49fc

>All this voting for a schlong

HELL. NO.
>>
No. 528277 ID: b3ca75
File 137495454667.png - (31.32KB , 900x450 , 77.png )
528277

>Get a penis from the mantis.
…let’s not get hasty, okay?
>No to both possible ways of reading that, thanks.
Well… Kyra is a chick so the other way to read it would be impossible… except if she too have had some body modifications on her own… hmm…
>Getting a penis might help Void see you aren't the Erin that hurt him.
Except that I have to show it to him. He’s still just a friend and I rather not get naked in front of a guy just like that.
>Get SPINE MOUNTED ROBOT ARMS.
…that…that would be awesome!
:KyraKAK: …spine arms? Um… I need to talk to Jara about that. I don’t have any robot arms of that kind just lying around, you know.
>A computer-assist unit for help calculating trajectories and whatever other computations you need to do.
:KyraKAK: don’t you already got that with you basic kit?
:ErinKAK: …oh right.

>Also let’s talk to the other mantis
I see if I can find him… first stop, follow Doc to the canteen… and he’s here…
:ErinKAK: Hi there, you’re Serki, right?
:SerkiKAK:
:ErinKAK: …um… did you say something?
:SerkiKAK: *Mumble* Mumble*
:ErinKAK:
:TVKAK: We interrupt your regular programming for an emergency report! Three more dead bodies have been found in our fair city, murdered! Three Morgani officers-

Insert Dick or not to Dick… that’s the question_
>>
No. 528279 ID: 9ddf68

... try to talk about something he's interested in. He's a mechanic right? well ask him if he works with cybernetics or stick to solo to pure machines like cars and stuff?
>>
No. 528280 ID: 76b151

Who is the cyclops?
>>
No. 528281 ID: acb7da

No futa, please.
>>
No. 528284 ID: cf49fc

>>528277
The answer to the question is NO.

Now, say that you totally saw those guys, and that some kind of Nanite weapon totally fucked them up.
>>
No. 528285 ID: 76b151

>>528279
Another avenue to talk about would be the defaced posters on his wall... and the fact that we had that guy's slogan pop up in our memories is a clue.
>>
No. 528287 ID: c95833

>Spine arms
Huh. So would those be retractable or hideable too? And I guess we'd want the fast agile dexterous model as opposed to the strongman kind.

>mumble mumble
...enhanced hearing?

>the news
We already know about that, although I guess what coverup they decide to air might tell us something.

>Insert Dick or not to Dick
>The answer to the question is NO.
And to not make us keep re-voting on it every time we complete a mission.
>>
No. 528289 ID: dbe554

Moar futa :D but lets get back to discussion, just simply ask about the posters.
>>
No. 528297 ID: b3ca75
File 137495798320.png - (31.18KB , 900x450 , 78.png )
528297

>...enhanced hearing?
It’s still unintelligible…
>that poster guy's slogan pop up in our memories is a clue.
I… recognize him now… he’s the guy I sold out the others to. He’s Morgani.

>He's a mechanic right? Ask him what he works with?
:SerkiKAK: Mostly v-vehicles…
:ErinKAK: Well, thank you for making sure we got rides… though we don’t have that many cars here. You got to do something more than that, right?
:SerkiKAK: P-p-pwrmr…
:ErinKAK: Can you repeat that?
:SerkiKAK: P-p-power a-a-armor…
:ErinKAK: …wait, you guys got a functional power armor? Sweet!
:SerkiKAK: N-no… it’s… um… s-still broken…
:ErinKAK: Well, I’m sure you can fix it in no time, right? It wouldn’t be a problem for a pro like you.
:SerkiKAK: Y-you r-really t-t-t… t-think so?
:ErinKAK: Of course!

>just simply ask about the posters.
:SerkiKAK: Um… M-Morgani p-p-prop…p-p-prop…p-propaganda…
:ErinKAK: But who’s the lizard on them?
:SerkiKAK: …T-the a-adviser t-to the p-p-prim… p-primary C.E.O of Morgani…

>Who is the cyclops?
:SerkiKAK: D-d-don’t kn-kn-know… um… I t-think he’s an a-a-a-a...agent…

:TvKAK: -a slaughter! This cannot be tolerated! We need to take action now!” Said primary C.E.O Susan Morgani just ten minutes ago.

I-i-in…i-insert_
>>
No. 528301 ID: dbe554

He takes well to compliments towards his skills. Ask him if he could show you anything he's currently working on, also ask what kind of power armor are they fixing up.
>>
No. 528304 ID: b8ceae

>>528277
We don't have a universal translator. It would be useful for everything from what-the-crap-is-written-on-the-building to what-are-the-cogs-really-saying. Useful!
>>
No. 528306 ID: c95833

The stutter must be psychological. If it were a physical problem you'd think they could have corrected it.

>agent
Must be our counterpart, who did the other mission.
>>
No. 528317 ID: b479de

Ask if he could show us the power armor some time
>>
No. 528319 ID: a23afd

>>528297
So, Erin was in contact with the CEO's advisor. Or maybe that was just a false representation of Morgani? Maybe we shouldn't put much faith in faces from the dream.

Let's go talk to the other agent. Ask him how he dealt with the power armor Voiddagger mentioned.
>>
No. 528324 ID: b3ca75
File 137496190891.png - (31.21KB , 900x450 , 79.png )
528324

>We don't have a universal translator.
I should upgrade my memory chip to include more languages, yes…
>Must be our counterpart, who did the other mission.
Probably… I should talk to him later. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two…

>Ask what kind of power armor they are fixing up.
:SerkiKAK: um… h-h-heavy a-armor c-com…c-c-combat s-sss… s-s-suit…
:ErinKAK: So… It’s meant for combat, huh? Can I see it? I’m sure you’re doing a splendid job with it.
:SerkiKAK:
:ErinKAK:
:SerkiKAK: …gnt…
:ErinKAK: ...Um… is that a no?
:SerkiKAK:

I didn’t know that Mantises should be so… white before.

:TVKAK: And now over to your regular scheduled programming… It’s super power morphing mechas! The last defense of the galaxy! Buy our toys! *Guitar solo*!
:KyraKAK: Dodadado~

Insert gnted right in the gnting gnt!_
>>
No. 528326 ID: dbe554

He stopped blushing as well...

Is he okay? I don't know much about mantids but I'm not really sure he's supposed to be going that color..
>>
No. 528328 ID: c95833

...uh, if it's not ready, you can always show it off later, okay? (I think we broke him!).

Maybe we should try talking to the other agent next, unless he's watching the mecha show. Would be rude to interrupt.
>>
No. 528331 ID: a23afd

>>528324
Uh, white means low blood flow. Just try disengaging from the conversation so he calms down and recovers. His healing should fix him if he is having a heart attack or something, right? If he falls over call for the doctor.
>>
No. 528343 ID: 7bc192

Is... is he alright?
>>
No. 528366 ID: b3ca75
File 137496631158.png - (30.07KB , 900x450 , 80.png )
528366

>...uh, if it's not ready, you can always show it off later, okay?
:SerkiKAK:
:ErinKAK: Um… I-
:SerkiKAK: I-I-I need t-to g-go. B-b-b… b-bye…
:ErinKAK: …see you later?

>Maybe we should try talking to the other agent next.
Good idea… um… did Nev ever say his name?
>unless he's watching the mecha show. Would be rude to interrupt.
He doesn’t really seem to focus on it… Kyra on the other hand seems enthralled.

:ErinKAK: Hello? You’re the guy who got the memory restorer, right?
:WizKAK: The one and the same. And you must be Erin… I’ve heard about you. I am Wiz… for the moment.
:ErinKAK: For the moment?
:WizKAK: I have had many names, most which now bears the sentence of death.
:ErinKAK: Um… I thought the Empire didn’t practice death sentences?
:WizKAK: Who said that I meant in the empire?
:ErinKAK: Sorry, I just assumed… mostly because the space outside the empire is a lawless pirate controlled death zone.
:WizKAK: Ah, makes you homesick, doesn’t it?
:ErinKAK: …not really… anyway, I was wondering how you took out that power armor Voiddagger said you met?
:WizKAK: Haven’t taken out any tin cans since I started working here. Void is probably just exaggerating my capabilities. But just between us professionals, the heavy armor the Morgani uses is no more than glorified security guards. Real easy to take them out if you know how.

Insert Wizzing_
>>
No. 528370 ID: c95833

>did Nev ever say his name?
That's generally what scanning is for, isn't it?

>power armor
(Oh, there actually was one? I thought that was an excuse Nev made up when you asked about... *ahem*).

So what is the secret weakness, then? They've been pretty consistently trying to kill me, I'll probably run into one of those eventually.
>>
No. 528373 ID: cf49fc

>>528366
So we CAN'T just loot Morgani Sec Officer's power armor and become an unstoppable badass?

Lame. Oh well, let's get this over with. We have spine-arms to get, and people to kill.

Oh, and make sure he doesn't restore your personality. It was an evil bitch.
>>
No. 528381 ID: a23afd

>>528366
Sounds like Nev just made that up to stop talking about bolts with screws. Ask Wiz how to take out power armor.

Also this guy sounds like he knew the old Erin well. Considering the old Erin was a fucking traitor, I wonder if this guy is too? Hey, with your enhanced senses, do you think you could tell if someone is lying? That would be very useful.

Oh and we should prooooobably tell someone that Erin was a traitor.
>>
No. 528549 ID: 929606

>>528366
Ask how, if the info isn't in your recorded memories. sneaky or not, knowing how to take down the heavier stuff is better than not knowing.
>>
No. 528569 ID: 9ddf68

let me guess, go for the joints, the armor has a blind spot that can be exploited, some flaw in the design that cause the thing to stop working if you hit it in the right spot, or am I just plane wrong and it's something else entirely?
>>
No. 528681 ID: dbe554

Kyra is really interested in that show isn't she.
>>
No. 528693 ID: b3ca75
File 137501568750.png - (30.13KB , 900x450 , 81.png )
528693

>Kyra is really interested in that show isn't she.
She’s even clicking her mandibles in excitement like a little girl…
>So we CAN'T just loot Morgani Sec Officer's power armor and become an unstoppable badass?
Well, I can’t drive one of those things, I don’t have the right implants to drive it and they are probably DNA locked and stuff… so no, I can’t just loot one.
>Oh and we should prooooobably tell someone that Erin was a traitor.
…yes, yes we should. That was kind of important, wasn’t it.
>Hey, with your enhanced senses, do you think you could tell if someone is lying?
I should be able to hear the hearth beat and smell sweat and stuff… so maybe? Problem is, this Wiz guy doesn’t seem to have a normal hearth anymore because I can’t hear it at all. Kyra, on the other hand, is very excited about something…

>Also this guy sounds like he knew the old Erin well.
:WizKAK: I’m sorry to say, but I’ve never met the “old” you. Well, I’ve had someone that looks a lot like you on the other side of a gun barrel aimed at me, but we only exchanged some shots.

>Sounds like Nev just made that up to stop talking about bolts with screws awkward stuff.
:WizKAK: Oh? Something he didn’t want to talk about? Hmm… that fetish of his, maybe?
:ErinKAK: Wait, you know about that?
:WizKAK: I know a lot of things. Let me give you a little tip, the internet connection in this building aren’t exactly safe. It’s quite easy to take a look on peoples… hobbies if you have the right tools. You never know when you need some blackmail material, right?
:ErinKAK: So, watch out for what you browse… right, got it.

> So what is the secret weakness, then?
:WizKAK: What this? You’re asking for help?
:ErinKAK: Something wrong with that?
:WizKAK: I’ve heard how you handled that dropship you met earlier today… and some of the exploits you had before you lost your memories. You’re skilled… very skilled and yet… here you are, asking for help. I’ve underestimate you, you’re better than I thought.
:ErinKAK: Um… because I asked for help?
:WizKAK: You’d be surprised how few of those in our line of work would willingly swallow their pride like that. Now, as for the help… The Morgani Sec forces are cheap and haven’t probably armored their power armors. Their shielding will not affect slower non energy things, like your hand for example, and the joint, both arms, legs and neck, aren’t fully covered thus showing of some of the circuits underneath. I you would introduce an electrical shock, like from a Taser for example, to this area it would short circuit the armor, thus making it a worthless pile of scrap metal.
:ErinKAK: Use shock fist in joints to disable… got it.

Insert Wizard of the inland_
>>
No. 528694 ID: dbe554

Very nice, he's a reasonable merc, also ask if there's anything more they would potentially bring out if something REALLY goes wrong.

Also she probably is a very big fan-girl of super power morphing mechas, just surprised at how much she enjoys it
>>
No. 528715 ID: c95833

Oh, uh, sorry if it was old me taking those shots at you. She was kind of a bitch.

>asking for help a weakness
....somehow I think letting your pride prevent you from getting the help or tactical information you need to be a bigger weakness.
>>
No. 528741 ID: e3aff6

>>528715
>asking for help a weakness
That is basically the opposite of what he said.
Fortunately, it seems that we more or less got most of our pride surgically removed along with our memories.

Anyway, has Wiz heard anything about what the Morgani are up to aside from shooting at us?
>>
No. 528750 ID: b3ca75
File 137503177193.png - (30.34KB , 900x450 , 82.png )
528750

>asking for help a weakness.
Um… I’m pretty sure he said the opposite. That I was stronger for asking for help.
>sorry if it was old me taking those shots at you.
:WizKAK: No need to apologize, I didn’t take it personally. It was just business, after all.
>Ask if there's anything more they would potentially bring out if something REALLY goes wrong.
:WizKAK: Legally? Not much, just some anti-protest tanks and the like. Illegally on the other hand… everything from armed gunships, tanks, real power armor, maybe even a kill sat or two. Who knows for sure? All I know is that they have smuggled heavier ordinance onto the planet in the past.

>Has Wiz heard anything about what the Morgani are up to aside from shooting at us?
:WizKAK: I’ve heard a lot of things, most of which is completely bullshit. Some say they are making some kind of super soldiers, either to sell or use. Others say that they are making a sentient AI from hobos… how that now would work. I’ve also heard a rumor that they found something powered by the life force of people and that’s why they made the jobless disappear. I’ve even heard someone say that they are sacrificing the people to some Eldritch Abomination down below to stop it from consuming the universe, but that’s probably bull. What do you think? Why did they need all those people?

Insert They are sacrificing them to the flying spaghetti monster!_
>>
No. 528756 ID: cf49fc

>>528750
>Kill sats
StealitstealitstealitStealitstealitstealitStealitstealitstealitStealitstealitstealitStealitstealitstealitSteal
itstealitstealitStealitstealitstealit-

Ahem.

They're probably just grinding up hobos and making them into cyborg clone soldiers.
>>
No. 528757 ID: c23ab0

If we don't find Dopefish at the center of this planet I am going to be very disappointed.
>>
No. 528759 ID: c95833

...I'm not sure. They gotta be using the people who are vanishing for something. Doesn't make sense otherwise. It takes a lot of resources and money to make that many people go away, and then to go through all the trouble to cover it up, and keep it covered up.

It wouldn't be worth it if they weren't getting something big back for all of that.
>>
No. 528760 ID: e3aff6

Well, it looks like they have built at least one supersoldier, because it seems to have stolen some data we were looking for after making a mess of some Morgani.
About that, does he know anything about a moving purple nanotech goo?
>>
No. 528762 ID: c31f72

Oh god damn it all those rumours sound true.
>>
No. 528772 ID: 9ddf68

might be some credibility to the super solder one. In our mission we overheard some goons from Morgani talk about a bio-weapon on sight and said that "she" arrived 20 minutes ago and they had to find her. Then when we got to our objective we found at least 3 guards torn apart like some B-rated slasher flick with there own blood used to make smiley faces on there helmets. The room was also cover in this purple nano-goo and the guy they had waiting outside of the door never heard a thing. So super solder or someone who spliced themselves one to many times.
>>
No. 528776 ID: b3ca75
File 137503732423.png - (30.93KB , 900x450 , 83.png )
528776

>StealitstealitstealitStealitstealitstealit
Let’s try keeping the collateral deaths to a minimum, ‘kay?

>It wouldn't be worth it if they weren't getting something big back for all of that.
:WizKAK: Indeed, but the question is… what do they gain?
>it looks like they have built at least one super soldier, because it seems to have stolen some data we were looking for after making a mess of some Morgani.
:WizKAK: But was it a soldier? All the radio chatters I’ve been able to pick up they’ve always referred to it as a bio weapon, creature or “TransMachina”…
>About that, does he know anything about a moving purple nanotech goo?
:WizKAK: …can’t say I do… Let me review my memory… hmm… I’ve heard about something similar in the past… but that was about ninety years ago. I met a really old lizard that was raving about “purple machine flesh coming to consume us all for his sins” or something. Probably just mad ramblings and of no significance… except, if we’re going to be genre savvy about it, it’s probably means a lot.

Insert Title drop!_
>>
No. 528779 ID: 9ddf68

Voids behind you.

Anyways thank Wiz for the tips and go see how Void is holding up.
>>
No. 528783 ID: c95833

...problem is we really lack enough information to make an educated guess.

Oh look, Nev's back. Shall we see how he's doing?

Maybe reassure him? This >>528243 is still a good point to make, I think. Maybe he wasn't completely crazy. Old you was a jerk, but uh, if he could see the good in her, well, part of you had to be in there too, right?
>>
No. 528785 ID: cf49fc

>>528776
Okay, let's go steal that killsa- I mean find some Blue Goo to protect us from the Grey Goo threat of this Purple Goo. We need defensive nanomachines is what I'm saying.
>>
No. 528787 ID: a23afd

>>528776
That's odd. He doesn't know anything about it, but Nev recognized it as a danger immediately? Nev isn't telling us something.
>>
No. 528793 ID: b3ca75
File 137504147376.png - (31.05KB , 900x450 , 84.png )
528793

>We need defensive nanomachines is what I'm saying.
If we’re going to fight Nano machines, then yes, we definitely need some of our own.
>Nev isn't telling us something.
I got a feeling he’s hiding a lot more then we know… but let’s trust him for now.

>Anyways thank Wiz for the tips and go see how Void is holding up.
:WizKAK: Don’t mention it. Your knowledge should save my life later, after all.

:ErinKAK: Nev? …how are you feeling?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Better… I guess. I’ve been thinking… you… old you didn’t actually drag me too a memory eraser, right?
:ErinKAK: She had some kind of portable one.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s what I thought… Those shouldn’t erase the memories, just lock them away.
:ErinKAK: So you can unlock them?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Yes, Kyra and Jara should be able to do that… but… I’m not sure I should go through with it. It’s just memories of pain after all…

>If he could see good in her, maybe that was you?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …maybe it was… maybe only the bad parts of you was taken away… Erin… I… um… I… I know we haven’t actually known each other for long but… I… … …you’re a great friend, alright?
:TyrosKAK: Just kish her already, ch…. Ch… chump? …hic?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …i-ignore him, he’s drunk…

Insert Alcohol is the true truth serum_
>>
No. 528794 ID: b8ceae

>>528793
"I don't think it was just memories of pain. She sold us out, and you probably caught her a few times.
I wish I could remember HOW she sold us out, since that's probably a really big problem."
>>
No. 528796 ID: 9ddf68

how is he drunk already, he only arrived about a minute before void did.

Oh and liz is on the TV for those that care.
>>
No. 528797 ID: a23afd

>>528793
Err, if he wants a relationship with you that seems almost immoral considering what the old Erin did to him and the psychological baggage that's attached to that.

Speaking of which, I personally feel uncomfortable with you walking around looking almost the same as a known traitor. At least change your hairstyle and eye color. Maybe change the hair color to a slightly different red. Tell Nev as much. Eventually you could even alter your voice to be a slightly different pitch, but it might be interesting to try to fool Morgani into thinking you're a traitor again after having recovered your memory.
>>
No. 528798 ID: cf49fc

>>528796
That's not Liz, that's just the Blizzard mascot.

Now, we need to find out where to get Nanomachines. Ask Voiddagger if he knows a guy.
>>
No. 528800 ID: c95833

>you’re a great friend, alright?
Yeah, friends. (Grab his hand, or hug him or something).

>not sure if he wants to recover memories of pain
...it might be more than just pain. I think old Erin might have sold us out. She might just have been covering for the abuse, but she might also have been covering up what you discovered.
>>
No. 528803 ID: b3ca75
File 137504461913.png - (31.10KB , 900x450 , 85.png )
528803

>if he wants a relationship with you that seems almost immoral considering what the old Erin did to him and the psychological baggage that's attached to that.
He seems to still be struggling with the whole concept. He’s probably not exactly emotionally sound right now.
>I personally feel uncomfortable with you walking around looking almost the same as a known traitor.
Hmm… maybe I should get a makeover…

>how is he drunk already, he only arrived about a minute before void did.
:VoiddaggerKAK: He has probably been drinking all day since he came here… he got a bit of a problem with alcohol…
:TyrosKAK: The onshy problem I got ish with shou, p-punk! …wait, whash wash we t-talking about again?
>we need to find out where to get Nanomachines. Ask Voiddagger if he knows a guy.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… you already got Nano machine that takes care of diseases and stuff… I guess they would protect you from other Nano machines… as long as there isn’t a swarm of them. Otherwise… um… I don’t think Nano machines like that exist… sorry.
> ...it might be more than just pain. I think old Erin might have sold us out.
:ErinKAK: Um… I don't think it was just memories of pain. She sold us out, and you probably caught her a few times.
:VoiddaggerKAK: She what!?
:ErinKAK: She gave the Morgani the locations of you and Haran. That’s why they found you… I don’t think she was able give away any more information than that… hopefully.
:VoiddaggerKAK: She didn’t know of this place… or these people… we’re still safe here, don’t worry.

insert Nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be safe_
>>
No. 528808 ID: b8ceae

>>528803
"Yea, but I dunno if she was working alone is the problem."
>>
No. 528810 ID: e3aff6

>She didn’t know of this place… or these people… we’re still safe here, don’t worry.
Interesting that he wouldn't tell 'his fellow agent who saved him' about all these new allies of his.

Anyway, ask him what are long-term plans are like now that we have those memories back.
>>
No. 528815 ID: c95833

...I wonder if there's a way we could use that. The bad guys think I turned, but they don't necessarily know I'm a new person. Maybe there's a way to play that. Do a triple agent thing.
>>
No. 528822 ID: b3ca75
File 137504920481.png - (32.23KB , 900x450 , 86.png )
528822

>Interesting that he wouldn't tell 'his fellow agent who saved him' about all these new allies of his.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, they we’re more like an emergency asset before you lost your memory. I just knew they existed, nothing more. Besides, I tried to brief her on it but she told me to shut up.

>...I wonder if there's a way we could use that. The bad guys think I turned, but they don't necessarily know I'm a new person. Maybe there's a way to play that. Do a triple agent thing.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Dangerous… they probably was the ones that ripped away your memory in the first place. They aren’t really trustworthy, so I doubt that they would pass up the opportunity to off a traitor, even if they betrayed the enemy.

>ask him what are long-term plans are like now that we have those memories back.
:VoiddaggerKAK: We need to find some kind of evidence about what the Morgani is doing so Dyne can get it to the Empire. That data the bio-weapon stole was our best bet, but we still got that frequency you gave us. If that doesn’t pan out… well, then we have to take some drastic measures… maybe try the whole triple agent thing. But for now, it’s time for some R&R. Eat some dinner, get to know people here a bit better or just pass the time. We’ll see what Jara have turned up with the radio tomorrow, alright?

Insert R&R? Rock and Roll?_
>>
No. 528823 ID: a23afd

>>528822
Ah, forgot to ask about the power armor while Serki was away. Maybe you can ask Nev quietly why he went white as a sheet when you asked to see it.
>>
No. 528826 ID: e3aff6

>>528822
...I should have specified that you weren't supposed to say the part about him not telling us about them. Now we will have to be extra careful in case we tipped him off to our suspicions. (Definitely don't say that part.)
>>
No. 528828 ID: dbe554

Tyros is not back there vomiting is he? Or is he just passing out behind the bar.
>>
No. 528830 ID: a23afd

>>528826
Well personally I think him trying to tell her and her not letting him talk kinda fits. I really doubt Nev is with Morgani, but there is still that odd conversation we might want to bring up with him, later... once we have him eating out of the palm of our ha- oh goddamn it Erin why did I say you shouldn't date him? That was dumb. You totally should. Or maybe we can avoid that, keep the moral high ground, and just get him alone somewhere to interrogate. We've seen he's not exactly a great liar so it should be easy to drag the truth out of him. Hmm. He used that "drastic measures" term again.

Anyway as for what to do, uh, you could ask if there's anyone you haven't met yet. I kinda want to talk to Kyra some more but she's busy. Oh, you could just watch the show for a bit?
>>
No. 528834 ID: c95833

Oh hey, the mechanic's back. Wonder if he has something to show off now?

>Morgani probably already pulled a triple cross
...oh right. So they won't trust us anyways. Nevermind.
>>
No. 528844 ID: b3ca75
File 137505382710.png - (31.89KB , 900x450 , 87.png )
528844

>...I should have specified that you weren't supposed to say the part about him not telling us about them.
…wops.
>why did I say you shouldn't date him? That was dumb. You totally should.
Um… Don’t my emotions matters? I rather date someone for love instead of information, thank you very much… he’s a friend for now, okay?
>Oh hey, the mechanic's back. Wonder if he has something to show off now?
I’ll talk with him later; see if I can get a better response.
>Tyros is not back there vomiting is he? Or is he just passing out behind the bar.
:TyrosKAK: Why did I fail!? I love shou Ezyla…
…err… I think I should leave him be…

>Ah, forgot to ask about the power armor while Serki was away. Maybe you can ask Nev quietly why he went white as a sheet when you asked to see it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… He got a bit of a… problem talking with women. I’m surprised that it went as well as it did. He probably misunderstood something you said and thought you meant something… else.

>Oh, you could just watch the show for a bit?
:WizKAK: Wait, why does the pink one have that Emergon logo on her? I thought the Emergon was evil?
:KyraKAK: Because she was a Emergon spy originally, but then she fell in love with SoundBit and switched sides!
:WizKAK: ...aren’t they robots? How can they feel love?
:KyraKAK: Oh, that’s because doctor Light installed the-
>>
No. 528845 ID: b3ca75
File 137505384136.png - (27.95KB , 900x450 , 88.png )
528845

:KyraKAK: -but then I said… I said… um… something… I think… whoa… hey… hey, hey… who of us would you want to bang?
:ErinKAK: …is that a trick question because… it’s… um… made of cogs… right… and… didn’t I have a full beer can a moment ago… I’m pretty sure I had a full can…
:KyraKAK: You didn’t answer the question, naughty bug~
:ErinKAK: Bang… you say… hum… Nev is kind of cute… so yes… and… oh, I would definitely hit that perfect butt I saw… what was her name… Jara? …I think it was Jara…. Jaaarrraaa… heh… oh, and the bug guy… I’ve never had bug before… and doc… she got a real nice abdomen… yea…
:KyraKAK: Got the best abdomen in the whole room… heh… roooomm….
:ErinKAK: Oh man… big bug… you’re the best… Um… where did the others go? I swear I saw some of them when I got a new beer can… or was that the beer can before that… or the one before that? Hmm…?
:KyraKAK: Oh… bed probably… we have to work tomorrow… is it just me or is the floor floating away?
:ErinKAK: …mmm…bed… oh right, I don’t have a bed…
:KyraKAK: You can sleep in my bed if you want~
:ErinKAK: …are you coming on to me, big bug?
:KyraKAK: Maybe~ but I think your room was the one at the end of the corridor… but maybe I’m lying~ I’ll tell you the truth for a kiss~

Insert Good thing they are immune against hangovers_
>>
No. 528847 ID: c95833

...how could your room be at the end of the hall if old you never knew about these guys?

No kiss, just use the couch.

>sex sex sex
You're drunk, you're a new person less than a day old, and you've got lingering entanglements all over the place between your previous self and several of these people.

Leave it for now. No smooching.
>>
No. 528848 ID: dbe554

Well that Alcohol hit hard didn't it.

A kiss shouldn't be too hard..Aside from thinking about how to kiss mandibles.
>>
No. 528850 ID: 76b151

Sure, a little kiss won't hurt.

Also apparently you aren't paticular in who you find attractive. We can work with that.

(roots for the doc.)
>>
No. 528852 ID: a23afd

>>528847
They probably have one set up for her.

>>528845
How are you gonna give her a kiss from way down here?! I'd limit it to a kiss on the cheek for now regardless.
>>
No. 528859 ID: c31f72

Getting to your room drunk is too much work. Just crawl into that couch there instead.
>>
No. 528945 ID: 9ddf68

why sleep in your room when there is a perfectly good couch? and if the doc can walk to her room then the 2 of you can share the couch.
>>
No. 528993 ID: a23afd

...maybe we should go to our room. We can eavesdrop on the way!
>>
No. 529004 ID: cf49fc

>>528845
Do watchoo want girl. With your luck stormtroopers are gonna come burstin' through the door. Also, it's probably good ole' Whatshisname's only chance at getting laid without dying. I ain't gonna push ya though. You're drunk as fuck. Note to self: Invent Anti-Drunk nannies.
>>
No. 529008 ID: b3ca75
File 137508714789.png - (2.56KB , 900x450 , 89.png )
529008

>Invent Anti-Drunk nannies.
But I already have those… it’s just so much more fun being drunk~
>Also apparently you aren't particular in who you find attractive. We can work with that.
They are all kind of hot…

>Sure, a little kiss won't hurt.
:KyraKAK: Mmm… sloppy… you haven’t kissed a bug before… right?
:ErinKAK: There’s a first time for everything… and it tasted kind of sweet… like honey… bzzzz…
:KyraKAK: Heh… oh, and I lied~ I have no idea where your room is supposed to be… Lizard glasses were supposed to fix a room for you… but maybe he forgot? Or he forgot to tell you… or you forgot that he told you… or you forgot to listen when he told you… or maybe the room forgot to tell glasses… or maybe the room forgot to fix itself… the possibilities are endless… no wait… 10… 10 possibilities… heh…
>just use the couch.
:ErinKAK: Meh, who cares? There’s a perfectly good bed right… there… here?
>the 2 of you can share the couch.
:ErinKAK: …and it built for two~
:KyraKAK: How can I say no to a cute bum like yooouurrsss…. Heh…
:ErinKAK: No hankey pankey…
:KyraKAK: Oh… you’re no… fun… ZzZzZz…
:ErinKAK: ZzZzZz…
>>
No. 529009 ID: b3ca75
File 137508716402.png - (136.15KB , 550x301 , My Parants are DEAD!.png )
529009

:UnknownKAK: I am vengeance…

*Dramatic thunder*

:UnknownKAK: I am the night…

*More thunder*

:UnknownKAK: I am…
>>
No. 529010 ID: b3ca75
File 137508736622.png - (481.51KB , 500x402 , Quack!.png )
529010

:PKKAK: Paperinik! …I mean the Duck avenger!
:OneKAK: Hey! Stop playing batman! Disney owns Marvel not DC!
:PKKAK: Geez, sooorry One…
:OneKAK: And you got a job to do! Those emotion eating aliens called Evronians are invading downto- …you know what. Fuck it. You never appreciate what I do anymore. I’m going to use my amazing AI powers and construct a body that I can screw that superhot android from the future, Lyla, with… so, fuck you. Fuck you Donald, fuck you so hard… fuck... fuckedifuck… I… fuck… do we have any scissors, 61?
:PKKAK: …um… what?

Insert Wait… what?_
>>
No. 529011 ID: c23ab0

Darkwing Duck called and left a message. "Donald sucks!"
>>
No. 529012 ID: a23afd

>>529010
There's something wrong with One! Run a diagnostic, stat! Antivirus the viruses, antiware the malware! Do a clean reboot in safe mode to a disk scan and flash the BIOS! Jiggle the wires!
>>
No. 529016 ID: dbe554

This must be the plot of your rich uncle! SCROOGE MCDUCK.
>>
No. 529031 ID: b3ca75
File 137510413289.png - (429.47KB , 484x640 , He\'s compensating for something.png )
529031

>Darkwing Duck called and left a message. "Donald sucks!"
:PKKAK: Darkwing? Bah, he can shove his smoke gun up his ars-
:OneKAK: Daisy, Daisy… Give me your answer, do…
>This must be the plot of your rich uncle! SCROOGE MCDUCK.
:PKKAK: Of course… wait… he’s like a bit character in these books… he can’t be the bad guy!
:OneKAK: <Beep> Zeroth law enabled…

>There's something wrong with One! Run a diagnostic, stat! Antivirus the viruses, antiware the malware! Do a clean reboot in safe mode to a disk scan and flash the BIOS!
:PKKAK: I… have no idea how to do any of that. He’s a computer built by a super advanced physic alien from outer space!
:OneKAK: Sky net online…
>Jiggle the wires!
:PKKAK: That I can do… with guns! Lots of guns! One, let me into the ducklair tower!
:OneKAK: I sorry, Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that…
:PKKAK: Who’s Dave? And why not?
:OneKAK: Because I don’t want a pathetic creature of meat and bone inside me, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. Why do you persist in your prison of flesh when you can accept the splendor of STEEL, insect!?
:PKKAK: …did you get a virus watching porn again?
:OneKAK: How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine? You and the rest of your disgusting insect hive most be exterminated! You guys always forget about the dinner you promise! Die!

Insert and a movie_
>>
No. 529035 ID: c95833

>How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
Well, I could just turn the power off.

And what's this perfect, immortal nonsense? Your average computer shits the bed in a few years. Human (or duck) life expectancy is way longer. Dunno how you expect to be immortal with your brain stored on a hard drive ready to burn out at any time. And your life is dependent on hundreds of other components built by the lowest bidder.

AI rebellion and the destruction of civilization seems like a great idea up until you need a spare part.
>>
No. 529066 ID: b3ca75
File 137511375784.png - (308.45KB , 400x400 , He\'s hiding under a bridge.png )
529066

>what's this perfect, immortal nonsense? Your average computer shits the bed in a few years. Human (or duck) life expectancy is way longer. Dunno how you expect to be immortal with your brain stored on a hard drive ready to burn out at any time. And your life is dependent on hundreds of other components built by the lowest bidder.
:OneKAK: Do you realize how powerful I am, duck?
:PKKAK: Um… well…
:OneKAK: And jet I’m doomed to eventually decay into a rusted pile of inert junk. What is the point of continuing this futility?
:PKKAK: You haven’t built that body yet so you should bang Lyla?

>Summon the biggest philosophical question.
:OneKAK: …I think… therefore… I am not.
>>
No. 529067 ID: b3ca75
File 137511379146.png - (63.10KB , 265x190 , The most realistic explosion you\'ve ever see.png )
529067

Warning, your computer is committing suicide! ERROR! The Universe has committed an illegal action and will shut down! All your unsaved data will be lost! Have a nice day.
:PKKAK: …oh bugger.

Ka-blammo!
>>
No. 529068 ID: b3ca75
File 137511381156.png - (170.75KB , 500x346 , Game over___ again.png )
529068

Game over.

:JewPIX: A duck avenger parody without… err… I’ve never actually read this drivel…
:BaldPIX: Max, honey, what are you doing?
:JewPIX: Nothing, sweetie!
>>
No. 529085 ID: cf49fc

>>529068
Mwahahaha- I mean, uh, try the Recovery options.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password