[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 126515947866.gif - (8.07KB , 800x600 , 960.gif )
123921 No. 123921 ID: c593ec

Once, after my exile, when I lived alone in the woods near Iniziare Citta, I witnessed a man stalking through the forest.
His eyes were moist with tears, focused on some distant thing beyond his mind, a deadly stare with no present recipient. He wore upon his tired frame tattered old clothes all stained with a wash of crimson ripples, and his boots were worn through to nearly nothing. Across his throat he bore a scar like a collar, a defiant band standing against the force of death itself. And in his arms he carried a weapon like an axe, and this bit of glimmering steel which caught the light as a zephyr's hair shone high above his ragged countenance, the only item on his person fresh and clean.

And I asked the man, "What are you doing in these woods?"
And he replied simply, "Hunting bears."
Expand all images
>>
No. 123922 ID: c593ec
File 126515958646.gif - (8.19KB , 800x600 , 961.gif )
123922

The scene lingers with me sometimes, though I cannot understand why.

I awake slowly, feeling unrested.
I feel... so hot.
There is a great pressure in my chest, as if something is holding me down.
>>
No. 123923 ID: 34470e

>>123922
...Is Dompag sitting on you?
>>
No. 123925 ID: 632862

Sick again, Muschio?
>>
No. 123926 ID: fc2a27

Greet finesse.
>>
No. 123927 ID: 430743

You've grown boobs again, boss. Sorry to say it.
>>
No. 123928 ID: c16184

did you get sick from swimming in the river
>>
No. 123929 ID: 67c611

You are not an early bird.
>>
No. 123932 ID: d394b6

>>123929
He's not a bird anyway
>>
No. 123933 ID: 02e308

Did you get poisoned again? You've got to build up a tolerance to that stuff, man. Either that or get a food tester.
>>
No. 123935 ID: c0f3bf

Is Finesse fondling you?
>>
No. 123942 ID: e0499d

you may want to wake up and examine your surroundings...
Or at least yourself..
See if you CAN get up...
>>
No. 123950 ID: c593ec
File 126516059063.gif - (8.39KB , 800x600 , 962.gif )
123950

I didn't feel sick last night.

On me? Why would WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
No. 123952 ID: 632862

>>123950
OH GOD WHAT IS IT
>>
No. 123953 ID: 2dd482

>>123950
it's just tislomer trying to wake you up, boss.
>>
No. 123954 ID: c0f3bf

HUG IT. Rush hug it, you can surprise tackle it to the ground and get the upper hand.
>>
No. 123955 ID: 67c611

Scream
Throttle unknown figure
Demand answers
>>
No. 123956 ID: 12fc66

>>123950
Oh god, did we bleed into another Quest?! Find Tom! Tom will protect you!
>>
No. 123957 ID: c16184

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
No. 123959 ID: 9af3e1

Coda! Stop that this instant!
>>
No. 123960 ID: 3416ec

KICK IT. PUNCH IT. DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING!
>>
No. 123964 ID: ee6f69

>>123953
I suspect this, try not to scare her.
>>
No. 123965 ID: e0499d

punch it, roll of bed, run for your life...
I'm assuming you aren't naked of course...
>>
No. 123972 ID: c593ec
File 126516138436.gif - (9.45KB , 800x600 , 963.gif )
123972

>"Boss! Look! I hadda show you this! I got this idea an' I taped a knife to my head, so NOW, if like, someone breaks in here and then they try to kiss me? NO WAY. KNIFED!"

...

>"...Pretty neat, huh?"
>>
No. 123973 ID: 5a2e05

>>123972
...
>>
No. 123974 ID: c16184

Ask "But.. what if I want to kiss you?" just to mess with her and get her back for scaring you
>>
No. 123976 ID: c0f3bf

Tell Tislomer that that's going to prevent her from getting kisses from people she likes though. Also if she trips it's gonna get someone hurt.
>>
No. 123977 ID: 632862

>>123972
...Tislomer, please don't wake me up by shoving a knife in my face.
>>
No. 123978 ID: 3416ec

"Uh... yes, that's very well and good, but a knife is better suited as a weapon of the hand, not the head."
>>
No. 123980 ID: b5bdd0

...

Wait, what?
>>
No. 123983 ID: 4cf65e

>>123972
Awwww how cute! Tislomer thinks she's a unicorn!
>>
No. 123988 ID: e3f578

"Pardon me, but who tried giving you kisses you didn't want that forced you to learn from that lesson?"
>>
No. 123989 ID: a56bd0

Put if you attack people with your face.. what will you do with your hands? And what about when Willful wants a hug?
>>
No. 123991 ID: e0499d

wait... what?!

you might want to let her know she scared you and that you were THIS close to headbutting her...

and that it'd have been no good if you did...
>>
No. 124000 ID: b5bdd0

...I guess dealing with disfigurement is a traumatic thing. Probably shouldn't be too surprised by occasional manic episodes while she gets on top of things.
>>
No. 124003 ID: c593ec
File 126516243455.gif - (7.60KB , 800x600 , 964.gif )
124003

"Did... someone try to force you to kiss them?"
>"No. But you can never be too careful!"
"I'm not entirely sold on this idea. What if you want a kiss?"
>"Boss I have a boyfriend now."
"...I know, Babrakus. I wasn't asking if I c-"
>"And he kisses me all the time so I just don't wear this."
"But what if you trip or run into someone? Knives are meant to be held, not worn!"

>"You're just jealous you didn't think of it."
...
>"Anyway I gotta go! Oh yeah, and Finnie said she has something for you in the hall!"
>>
No. 124005 ID: c0f3bf

Well she's chipper at least, are you wearing pants?
>>
No. 124007 ID: 632862

>>124003
I think you may want to give a direct order to Tislomer to remove that knife before she hurts someone.

Then go find out what Finesse wants.
>>
No. 124008 ID: 8ce2bf

>>124003
Finnie is still after your dick something fierce so be wary of whatever she wants to show you. She might just be in the hallway naked or something who knows.
>>
No. 124010 ID: 12fc66

>>124003
Well, at least she's happier now. It's almost like she never got her face burnt off!
She's Tislomer again! The only problem with that is... she's Tislomer. Again.
>>
No. 124012 ID: a56bd0

>>124003
heheh... some things never change ehh boss?
>>
No. 124020 ID: c593ec
File 126516316841.gif - (12.17KB , 800x600 , 965.gif )
124020

...yes, I suppose it's good that she's feeling well. We were all rather worried about her accident but since then she and Babrakus began a relationship and she's seemed very upbeat since then. I'd say she's back to her old self but I think she might be even happier now.
The other day she not only cleaned the workshop by herself but also redecorated it using paint she borrowed from Babrakus. She said that now even though it's still just one room it will look like two and everyone knows which side is hers so they know "not to touch any stuff".

In any case I'm certainly glad she's feeling... better.

The attack the other day really shook a lot of us. This is no ordinary adventurer we're dealing with.
>>
No. 124023 ID: c16184

Give her a big hug and tell her you're happy she's happy
You can cry a little but not so much, you fag
>>
No. 124024 ID: c0f3bf

Poison traps, staff with immunities? Also, have you seen Ash recently, or is she still out?
>>
No. 124025 ID: 476456

Oh right, that guy.

We better find him because he stole something from us.

we also uh..better recap on what he stole
>>
No. 124030 ID: c593ec
File 12651636622.gif - (8.56KB , 800x600 , 966.gif )
124030

No, thankfully he didn't get away with anything. Tislomer's valiant efforts stopped him from stealing... something.

I go out and meet Finesse, who has prepared the map on the mess table.
"Finesse, may I see that amulet again?"
>"Sure."

Whatever this is, the strange intruder was certainly eager to get his hands on it -- or perhaps whoever had hired him. Unfortunately I have no way to know who it is seeking this item, nor why. I found it in the small chest near the door when this was still Red Fang's dungeon, a small string necklace with an amulet carved from what appears to be os -- bone, I mean. It seemed wholly unremarkable then, and in truth it still does, but there must be something special about it for it to be the sole target of a raid like that one.
>>
No. 124031 ID: 9d07d9

Could it be a mannikin?
>>
No. 124032 ID: c0f3bf

It's not a mannikin is it? Did Finesse figure anything out about it?
>>
No. 124033 ID: 8ce2bf

>>124030
Throw it at the monster portal and see what happens.
>>
No. 124034 ID: 1afd58

>>124030
Is it a mannikin?
>>
No. 124040 ID: 34470e

>>124030
DO NOT THROW IT IN THE PORTAL! Ridder might know what it is! Take it with you when you visit him.
>>
No. 124041 ID: a56bd0

>>124030
It looks kinda like a mask if you hold it right.. two eyeholes see? But the masked attacker have a much different mask...

Also boss may I point out that his mask had only one eye and was half black. I think its kinda creepy the connotations there no? I suspect some kind of wizard or sorcerer, creepy buggers they are.. delving into things decent people shouldn't think about too much.

But I think in order to properly combat such a threat properly we need our own magi no? You did mention that we should acquire a magic caster or sorts a while back didn't you?
>>
No. 124043 ID: 86b644

>>124030

It's a little concerning that something was of interest to a powerful individual right in our home and we knew nothing about it. It might be time to try and learn about the history behind this location in case there are any other nasty surprises.
>>
No. 124044 ID: 632862

>>124030
Can't you still just touch it to the portal to see if it's a Mannikin, without throwing it in?
>>
No. 124045 ID: 91ff85

Good thing we... persuaded Babrakus into the relationship, Boss.

Also, visiting Ridder might be a good idea.
>>
No. 124047 ID: c593ec
File 126516414396.gif - (12.95KB , 800x600 , 967.gif )
124047

I can't visit Ridder until I have a lead. I don't want to leave the base for that long unless I've got some clue of what's going on.

And it's certainly not a mannikin. I tried it again to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I tried it as soon as we got the monster portal working.

But it must have some special properties.
I need to find out who's after this.

And yet, I think I already know.
This was a careful, targeted strike. They knew what they were looking for and how to find it. Whoever was staking out my dungeon earlier -- the individual I meant to poison -- was surely casing it for this invasion. So whoever my unseen adversary is, I've little doubt they are ultimately behind this.
>>
No. 124050 ID: c0f3bf

Could be that collector. You really need to get some technical help with this, where is Ash?
>>
No. 124053 ID: 91ff85

I hear there is an old Volto that studies magic in Sepia Town. Why not ask him~
>>
No. 124054 ID: 632862

>>124047
Could it be someone who knew Red Fang? They might want the necklace for sentimental reasons, or maybe it's some kind of soul container for ressurection purposes.
>>
No. 124055 ID: 9d07d9

I dunno. I'm thinking it was the High Roller. I don't like the way that guy looked at you, way back when.
>>
No. 124060 ID: e3f578

It's likely part of a ritual or connected to something rather large and foreboding. Even the original poster back when Red Fang owned this place it could be related.

I'm not so sure the intruder was related to the individual talking to you as well. The magic the offender demonstrated did not look like something of this world or rather anything discovered yet. Could be related to demons. Red Fang may have struck a deal with demons and that necklace is a phylactery or some crazy bullshit.
>>
No. 124066 ID: 86b644

>>124055

If it was the high roller, then there's a good chance it is somehow connected with the other pieces in his collection. If so, that at least gives us a start on trying to determine the significance of the amulet.
>>
No. 124070 ID: 86b644

>>124060

Neither the necklace, tapestry or dungeon itself really seemed appropriate to Red Fang. It seems reasonable to assume that they were here when he first arrived.
>>
No. 124074 ID: e0499d

>>124047
I doubt it's your adversary. They seemed to be doing recon.

This guy knew your place inside and out... Or at least well enough to run in, look for something, and run out.

This amulet is just plain ol' important.
>>
No. 124082 ID: 91ff85

Is Tislomer actually massively disfigured?
>>
No. 124083 ID: cfad4e

We need magical expertise for this one. Perhaps Ridder knows where to look?
>>
No. 124084 ID: 4dffdf

Presumably this place had a master before Red Fang. Perhaps this is one of their leavings. That assailant may even have been associated with whoever that was!
>>
No. 124085 ID: c593ec
File 126516555528.gif - (7.96KB , 800x600 , 968.gif )
124085

The High Roller? Unlikely. He's wealthy enough to have just bought it off me, and I would never have known its significance. Whoever wanted this was taking no chances.

>"The King couldn't have done this..."
"Rimontaggio? Never. Besides, he would have gone straight for the Princess, not some worthless trinket."

>>124041
>>124060
Indeed.
"If this man did jump through a portal then he must be a capable sorcerer. I've only seen that kind of magic once before, practiced by one particular individual. If I'm looking for a list of suspects, or at least people who may have taught the suspect, then I should seek him out."
Finesse nods quietly.
"However, if this amulet does hold some arcane or mystical significance, then there's one person I know more than any other who might have some insight into exactly what that is."
>"Well whichever one you're going to see first, I suggest you take someone with you, and move fast."
>>
No. 124087 ID: 91ff85

Take Finesse!
>>
No. 124091 ID: 4cf65e

>>124087
Yes, she's quite handy with a crossbow. Or was that a blowgun?
>>
No. 124096 ID: 8ce2bf

Take Finesse. Babrakus and Tislomer are busy fucking, and Dompag needs to guard.
>>
No. 124098 ID: 632862

>>124085
We should find out what the amulet does. If we only have time to do one task, let it be the one that might give us an advantage. It seemed as though the invader was not terribly confident in his own abilities, and didn't really want to kill anyone. If the entrance is secured properly, things should be fine until you get back.

Also take Finesse. I bet she's got some wicked nice tricks up her sleeve when she's armed.
>>
No. 124100 ID: c593ec
File 126516673775.gif - (6.62KB , 800x600 , 969.gif )
124100

"All right. Finesse, you should come with me."
>"Wh-- me, Master Muschio?
"Yes, I'm sure when properly armed you've got some tricks up your sleeve."

>"...M-Master Muschio, I... with all respect I can't fight. I've never trained with any weapons. I'm just a tinker, a scientist. I'm not a soldier!"
>>
No. 124101 ID: 02e308

Yes. Take Finesse. Right there, on the table.
>>
No. 124102 ID: e3f578

Ah, but your a devious little child with tricks like that little stunt you pulled with the sleeping darts when capturing the princess. You're quite more capable than you think you are in battle.
>>
No. 124106 ID: 12fc66

>>124100
We don't really have anyone here skilled at fighting, except Dompag, and we'd really rather let him stay here to guard the fortress and keep an eye on the princess.
WAIT I KNOW
Where's Ash? We should get Ash to join us! She's a decent enough fighter, right?
>>
No. 124108 ID: a56bd0

>>124100
"Never trained with a weapon dear? why that's something we need to fix! Even Tislomer and Nekraska can fight."

Besides... we can fight, and she can learn. And she might know more what to expect from a wizard form her experience with the arcane.
>>
No. 124109 ID: 8ce2bf

>>124100
We could take Babs with us and go see what's up with the amulet. Babs seems pretty on the ball.
>>
No. 124111 ID: 632862

>>124100
Drat. Well, we should probably set up a target range so she can get some proficiency in ranged weaponry.

Who else is there? Tislomer or Babrakus? I feel a bit hesitant to take Dompag with us, as that would leave the base rather vulnerable.

Hmm. Tislomer does have capability with a spear, but she's not yet fully healed.

I guess all that's left is Babrakus, or Ashedel if she happens to show up.
>>
No. 124112 ID: 67c611

>>124101
yes
>>
No. 124113 ID: 3416ec

Finesse has proven how useful her ingenuity has been in the past. She's an excellent choice.
>>
No. 124120 ID: cfad4e

Yeah, but your only underling who IS a fighter is Dompag, and he needs to stay here and guard the base. The Kobolds are ... kind of in a fragile state...

Maybe we can go alone.
>>
No. 124130 ID: c16184

No no, TAKE finesse, not take her with you
Like, fuck her on the table
You can hold her by her little fragile wrists as you slam that cunt
>>
No. 124131 ID: 934ef5

>>124100
>I'm just a tinker, a scientist. I'm not a soldier!"
Arm yourself with SCIENCE!
>>
No. 124136 ID: c593ec
File 126516820841.gif - (12.89KB , 800x600 , 970.gif )
124136

Ashedel is here, in fact -- I made sure to call her back once we had the invasion. She's been sticking around since then.

>"M-master, I don't mean to be stubborn, but... I'd really rather not go. E-... especially after what happened to Tislomer. I think I should just stay here and... work on things."
>>
No. 124138 ID: c16184

tell her if she comes you'll make her come IF YOU GET THE SUBTLY HIDDEN MEANING OF WHAT I AM SAYING HERE
>>
No. 124139 ID: 3416ec

Fine, swap out Finesse for Ashedel. But do so reluctantly.
>>
No. 124140 ID: 12fc66

>>124136
> Ashedel is here
Oh, awesome! Let's take her then.
Inform Finesse that she probably knows herself best, even though you've always been confident in her abilities. She'll be in charge again until you get back.
>>
No. 124141 ID: 6834bc

>>124136
Work on things like an orb shard trap?

...Uh, anyway; maybe taking Ashedel would work? We haven't seen much of her, Boss, and Dompag's got an important job guarding the entrances and Vittima.
>>
No. 124142 ID: 6faa8c

>>124136
"Funny, I thought you'd be chomping on the bit to go out ALONE with ME."
>>
No. 124143 ID: 934ef5

>>124136
If we were taking Finesse we would probably leave Ash in charge. Taking Ash would probably mean Finesse is best to lead, but is she up to it? After last time she may not be comfortable with that.
>>
No. 124145 ID: 86b644

>>124136

You should probably see to getting some sort of protection for your less martial associates, either as some rudimentary dagger skills or simple padded armour. The first incursion seemed to be attempting stealth, and it still caused serious injury; should they try force things might get ugly.

...actually, what's been going on with the prisoner since the attack?
>>
No. 124146 ID: 632862

>>124136
Definitely take Ashedel. She can fly, fight, and seduce people for you. Quite multi-talented. Dompag uh... can't fly. He's better at the base.
>>
No. 124148 ID: c593ec
File 126516865910.gif - (5.27KB , 800x600 , 971.gif )
124148

>>124138
I am NOT going to promise or even SUGGEST any kind of sexual or romantic favors to Finesse. The last thing I want to do is encourage her infatuation. As a friend, I want her to get over this silly crush as soon as possible.

Though despite her trespasses in poisoning me, however accidentally, I suppose it has also driven her to some interesting feats, like being able to capture the Princess.
In a way I almost worry that when she gets over me sometime in the next few weeks if her productivity won't drop.

Oh well. I suppose a little crush like this can't last too long, can it?
>>
No. 124150 ID: 1e1932

>>124148

Exactly. So milk it for all it's worth.
>>
No. 124152 ID: 6834bc

>>124148
Yeah, boss, it's not like she's wanted to be with you since she was a little girl and has been harboring this secret love for years or anything.

...Unless she, you know, has.
>>
No. 124154 ID: 34470e

>>124148
Well, it's lasted, what, ten years? Twenty? Somewhere along that line.
>>
No. 124155 ID: 86b644

I forget. Did we tell him exactly what caused this crush yet? It might be sort of important re: how long it's likely to last.
>>
No. 124156 ID: 2dd482

>>124148
you have NO IDEA.

Did you father ever tell you about how he saved a team of goblin miners from drowning, before he became king? Finnie was just a little gobbogirl back then. Ever since then she knew that it would be a Malto that she would marry. That Malto is you, muschio.
>>
No. 124157 ID: 632862

>>124148
Ask her how long she's had feelings for you.
>>
No. 124158 ID: c16184

Muschio
Not exploiting your friends' feelings
That seems pretty Good
That's not evil Neutral!
You should either wreck those little hips or I guess you can be a pansy like Ridder and MARRY ASHEDEL
>>
No. 124160 ID: 3ccb64

Yeah she's been crushing on you (or at least your line) since your daddy the Baron saved her daddy from the flooding mines.
>>
No. 124164 ID: 02e308

Should we consider putting Babrakus in charge this time? He seems to carry himself fairly well.

If we leave Finnie here, I'd say we should ask her to make herself something she could use, should we decide that her skills are vital on a mission elsewhere.

If we still want to take her with us, perhaps we could spice up the deal by getting her something she needs for her tinkering? Though... you know how women can get with shopping at times, though.
>>
No. 124165 ID: e0499d

>>124160
tis' true. She has said that she has wanted you since that point. She has even given a vow that she won't stop...

Really Muschio, if you let her go on, SHE WILL GO ON.
>>
No. 124173 ID: c16184

hey what if you ask ashedel for advice !
>>
No. 124177 ID: c593ec
File 12651693807.gif - (6.05KB , 800x600 , 972.gif )
124177

Wait wait wait. You say she's thought this way since the Baron Malto saved her father from a cave-in?

The Baron Malto?

The Maltos haven't owned a Barony since...
since my great-grand father, who later ascended to the throne of King.

­
­
­

...how old is Finesse?
>>
No. 124179 ID: c16184

oh god she's a milf
FUCK HER
>>
No. 124181 ID: 86b644

>>124177

wut
>>
No. 124182 ID: 34470e

>>124177
DAMN! We had no idea she was THAT old! I mean, most of us thought it was your father!
>>
No. 124183 ID: 86b644

Perhaps we should enquire, innocently, as to what the typical lifespan of a goblin is.
>>
No. 124184 ID: 632862

>>124177
Goblins are immortal, you know. Just like elves, they don't age after a certain point. She's been around for a long time, yes, but well... you could say she's been like, 30 or something for most of it.
>>
No. 124185 ID: 476456

...thats...thats a long time.
>>
No. 124187 ID: 934ef5

>>124177
I don't think we were mistaken, but that is what it sounded like. I don't recall mention of dates... you're just going to have to ask her about it.
>>
No. 124188 ID: 934ef5

Wait wait were there two separate flashbacks? We might be mixing things up?
>>
No. 124190 ID: 445c48

>>124177
That is an interesting question. We'll ask her directly, save you the awkwardness.
>>
No. 124192 ID: 86b644

>>124190

Maybe being overly direct is not advisable here.

Particularly if it turns out goblins do not possess freakishly long lifespans.
>>
No. 124194 ID: 1e1932
File 126516999596.jpg - (87.69KB , 700x467 , turntable.jpg )
124194

>>124177

*VRP!*

WHAT?!
>>
No. 124197 ID: 86b644

>>124188

We know that a miner named Barr, rescued by a Baron Malto, tied a band round his daughter Finnie's ear to remember the day of his rescue.
>>
No. 124198 ID: 934ef5

Ok, so the one trapped in the mine was Barr, who had a daughter named Finnie... and put a ribbon on her ear.

I suppose she might named after her grandmother, and has her same ribbon. Not impossible, but a bit of a stretch.
>>
No. 124199 ID: e3f578

Old. She's old, simple as that. You really shouldn't define an immortal's age.
>>
No. 124204 ID: 934ef5

>>124177
Ok easy mode here: Ask her where she got the ribbon on her ear.
>>
No. 124210 ID: c593ec
File 126517089932.gif - (6.28KB , 800x600 , 973.gif )
124210

I... I hadn't considered...

I mean, now that you mention it, unaging in Goblins does sound familiar somehow.
...I guess I just... I mean...


"...Finesse, just out of idle curiosity, when did you get that ribbon?"
>"Hm? Oh! My dad gave it to me. Long time ago. Nothing special."
>>
No. 124216 ID: 9d07d9

ಠVಠ
>>
No. 124220 ID: 632862

>>124210
What? Is there a problem with that, Muschio? I mean, what's wrong with her being 'old' when she still looks so good? You'd fuck a 1,000 year old elf wouldn't you?
>>
No. 124224 ID: 1d2d60

>>124210
Finnie is likely wiser than you give her credit mylord.. she's seen your entire damn empire rise and fall.

She would make quite a suitable match I think. Very skilled to have lived so long.
>>
No. 124227 ID: cfad4e

"HOW long ago?"
>>
No. 124232 ID: c593ec
File 126517171827.gif - (13.16KB , 800x600 , 974.gif )
124232

Well I... I suppose you're right. It's nothing I mind, just... well it's not quite what I had imagined I suppose.

I might as well get Ashedel.
"ASHED-- oh!"
>"Yeah?"
"How long have you been standing there?"
>"Not long."
"Well. I'm heading out and I need you to come with me in the event I should need an extra set of eyes."
>"No problem."
Finesse looks up.

>"So where are you headed first, Master Muschio? To the man you said you knew had magic like this, or the person who might know more about the amulet?"
>>
No. 124234 ID: fc2a27

go to the person that knows about the amulet. its better to have a backstory before any confrontations.
>>
No. 124239 ID: 632862

>>124232
Let's find out about the amulet, so we can find out if it's any worth to us. Then either we can keep it and use it ourselves, or sell it to the invader when we track him down.
>>
No. 124243 ID: 1d2d60

>>124239
We are not selling it to him... we are getting some vengeance for his trespass and ruination of Tislomer's face.
>>
No. 124247 ID: c593ec
File 126517234841.gif - (9.40KB , 800x600 , 975.gif )
124247

Fortunately for me, my two leads are the same man.

Dermane Zal.
>>
No. 124248 ID: 34470e

>>124247
So what's this Zal dude like?
>>
No. 124250 ID: 476456

uh well about th..nevermind you'll see.
>>
No. 124255 ID: 45be60

>>124250
see? or cause?

anyway, that solves that quandary nicely then. Off to Brownscale Town!
>>
No. 124256 ID: 445c48

>>124247
Stop stabbing your map, we're not made of maps you know.
>>
No. 124259 ID: 34470e

>>124256
...Would it be possible to get a new map from this Zal person as well? Not that the current one is bad, I'm just asking.
>>
No. 124278 ID: c593ec
File 126517399437.gif - (10.39KB , 800x600 , pause.gif )
124278

>>
No. 124285 ID: e3f578

Damn that river ~nya
>>
No. 124297 ID: 6faa8c

inb4 Muschio meets Riddermom
>>
No. 124299 ID: e3f578

>>124297
What could possibly go right?
>>
No. 124310 ID: 1d2d60

>>124299
TIM
>>
No. 124311 ID: 445c48

>>124278
Goddamnit, we're not made of maps! Use pins or something, not daggers!
>>
No. 124326 ID: 1f0714

>>124311
Yeah, but we had to stab the river. Might've hit that bastard carp.
>>
No. 124327 ID: 8ecfd4

>>124247
Well then that gives you an oppurtunity to learn some more magick. Fireballs is alot more impressive than just lighting candles. And while you're in town you should pick up a new sword. You really should have some more weapons.
>>
No. 124407 ID: 86b644

>>124299

Well, from knight blades we know that Ritari made it back home safely. So I suppose it can't have gone THAT disastrously wrong.

Unless we are still somewhat behind temporally, in which case, do we actually know who caused the rioting and opened the prison?
>>
No. 124408 ID: e0499d

>>124407
the criminal organizations opened the prisons.... duh...

The paladins seemed a threat to the criminal overlords, and so the criminal overlords bribed guards to open prisons.
>>
No. 124893 ID: c2226a

>>124407
Wait, did I miss something? Did Rittari appear in DQ? Or DiveQuest? Because if she went to either it'd be pretty cool. She'd be like, "I want a Brownie Batter Bl#RS@$ERROR 401 REBOOT VOICE
>>
No. 128070 ID: c593ec
File 126566243921.gif - (12.38KB , 800x600 , 976.gif )
128070

Ashedel and myself soon arrive at our destination, and the moldy streets of Sepia Town are a familiar sight.

It's awfully quiet today.

Our goal, then, is to find where this coward Zal has hidden himself. A man of his standing should be an easy enough target.
>>
No. 128071 ID: c16184

insert dick into ashedel
>>
No. 128073 ID: c0f3bf

Look up high, people like to be high in the air if they think they're important.
>>
No. 128075 ID: 632862

>>128070
Quiet? Isn't such a big town usually bustling with activity?

Anyway you're in the wrong section of town again. Do you remember how to get to the upper class district? Maybe you can send Ashedel to scout ahead up in the air and find where it is.
>>
No. 128078 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128070
Start sniffing the ground to pick up his scent.
Or check out The Deadly Curiosity.
>>
No. 128079 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128070
Mushio my dear man, I hava come up with a devious plan for dealing with the princess. What with your earlier outbursts near her the likelyhood that she will feel anything romantic about you is rather limited, and you don't like her. But Dompag is a different story, if we can make her fall in love with him and then release her we should be able to turn her to our cause. Her daddy is unlikely to let her have an Ogre for boyfriend/husband since one of the cornerstones of the revolution was no more interaction with monstrous races.

Anyway that's for later. A more immediate concern is the fact that nobody has tried to solicit you for sex or pick your pocket. When neither of those two things happen in Sepia Town there is something odd going on. Bang on a few housedoors and demand explinations, and tell Ashedel to fly up and scout out the town a bit.
>>
No. 128080 ID: 520a17

There's something wrong, Muschio. Best keep hidden, and let our bodyguard scout a little
>>
No. 128081 ID: c593ec
File 126566336321.gif - (7.19KB , 800x600 , 977.gif )
128081

I can't fly, only glide. And these conditions are too cramped for much of that, either.

But I will take the lead to make sure there's nothing lying in wait. The treachery of the mind knows few boundaries.
>>
No. 128083 ID: c0f3bf

Good plan, you are rather hardy, aren't you? Take more than a little to take you down?

If you can't fly, you should still look up though, see if there are any towers, etc.
>>
No. 128089 ID: c593ec
File 126566493022.gif - (10.05KB , 800x600 , 978.gif )
128089

Save for the tower of the chapel, there are no especially tall buildings around, and no sign of an ambush from above. We appear safe. For now.
But danger lurks around every corner in this city of sin. A dropped guard means a slit throat.

>"We have to find that bastard Zal before he strikes again. Who knows what devious schemes he's brewing up even now?"
>>
No. 128090 ID: 632862

>>128089
Eh? Who said that?
>>
No. 128092 ID: c16184

find a quiet alley
insert muschios penis into your vagina
forcefully
>>
No. 128093 ID: c0f3bf

Don't mess with the classics, any taverns around?
>>
No. 128094 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128092
Not a terrible idea. Just not one that is approrpiate for the current circumstances.

>>128089
Venture deeper into the city. But make sure you have multiple escape paths out of places. Try to find someone to ask about what's going on. And tell Mushio to make sure he has his knife easily accesisble, he should still have an unbalanced knife he used to kill Red Fang and some muggers.
>>
No. 128096 ID: aa5284

What are we doing again?
>>
No. 128097 ID: c593ec
File 126566550773.gif - (9.08KB , 800x600 , 979.gif )
128097

The fiery passion of physical intimacy smolders, but the danger of this place is too great to be distracted by such desires.
Another kind of primal instinct takes over, a vicious bloodthirst that surges through us in search of our prey.

"Like a rat in his hole, our quarry has gone into hiding."
>"If we are to find the bastard traitor, we must delve into the blackened heart of this twisted city and reach the upper class district. Surely a legion of guards will stand in our way."
"Then we will cut them down like grain before a scythe!"
>>
No. 128102 ID: c0f3bf

Don't cause trouble, staying hidden will be of great benefit.
>>
No. 128103 ID: c16184

Ashedel you are so awesome!
>>
No. 128105 ID: 817cd3

>>128097
Hmmm your thoughts sound a bit like a noir novel my dear.

Nevertheless, he is right.. we must penetrate the wealthy quarter and find a way to our prey. However I advise caution, while you two are both skilled combatants, it would be wise to chose the paths with fewer foes.
>>
No. 128107 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128097
While I don't doubt your physical prowess or Mushios capacity for swift deadly violence it could be a bad idea in this case. He doesn't really have the weapons he would need to be his best and the opposition could have overwhelming numbers. Talk first and then stab, rather than stab fist ask later.
>>
No. 128108 ID: aa5284

>>128097
Interesting. Interesting.

So show us your boobs.
>>
No. 128113 ID: c593ec
File 126566645526.gif - (10.93KB , 800x600 , 980.gif )
128113

Like a silent breeze among the twisted boughs of a rotted tree we blow through the empty streets of the dark town, and though no foes make claim to battle, all the while we feel their sinister eyes upon us, waiting and watching.

>"Soon we will arrive at the high class quarter, and Zal will have his reckoning. I swear unto all the gods above that his blood will be upon my hands should he dare defy us!"
"The traitor will pay for his transgressions. He will give us the answers we seek or he will know the sting of my blade!"
>"I fear we may yet meet resistance gaining entrance to his home."
>>
No. 128114 ID: 632862

>>128113
...is that really what you two are saying, or are you embellishing things somehow before we hear them?
>>
No. 128115 ID: c0f3bf

Stay together and go around the back, it's unexpected that more than one person will try to use a back entrance instead of splitting up.
>>
No. 128116 ID: aa5284

So is everything epic? When you use the bathroom, or make your bed, do you have a snazzy narrative to go with it?
>>
No. 128117 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128113
Hmmm, scout out his place before you go bursting through doors with shiny steel in your hands. It's always better to be prepared, that way you can kill stuff more efficiently and have more time over for tea and crumpets.
>>
No. 128118 ID: 3416ec

Is this before or after the Paladins went nuts in this place?
>>
No. 128119 ID: c593ec
File 126566713239.gif - (13.42KB , 800x600 , 981.gif )
128119

At last we arrive at the home of the traitor Dermane Zal. A great gate stretches around it like a spider's web, with all the cowardice and venom to be expected of a man of his transgressions. The stench of his blackened soul reaches us even here.

>"This is it. The monster lies within."
"Perhaps we should not attempt a direct attack. In the depths of his treachery he may yet have prepared countermeasures."
>"Perhaps."

The front door is guarded by a single man. Surely more forces wait in hiding.
>>
No. 128120 ID: aa5284

Speak to him before an assault.
>>
No. 128121 ID: 3416ec

>>128119

Explore the perimeter of the place. We would best use the element of surprise if we could find a way to sneak in undetected.
>>
No. 128122 ID: c0f3bf

He may be too clever for his own good. Check around for other entrances, but those may be watched more carefully than the front.
>>
No. 128124 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128119
Tell Mushio to stay back. You go forward and speak with the guard. There is something strange going on in this town and it may be a greater immediate danger than any treacherous sorceror.
>>
No. 128128 ID: c593ec
File 126566769736.gif - (11.56KB , 800x600 , 982.gif )
128128

"We should speak to the guard first. Let us first guise our intentions, should we need a secondary assault from another side."
>"Agreed. We will learn what we can of our foe's predicament before going forward."

We approach the young man who stands before the door.

>"Can I help you?"
He asks with an insincere smile pasted across his face like a masquerade veil. His treachery is surely rival only to his master's. He must be planning something.
>"Is Dermane at home?"
>"Who? Oh, Mister Zal! Right. Uh, yeah, he's here. Sorry. I'm new at this. The other guy quit last week."
The young man is either a great fool or even more cunning than I had imagined. Perhaps he is steering us into a trap.

Already I can feel the gears of fate set in motion.
>>
No. 128129 ID: 3416ec

>>128128

Tread lightly.
>>
No. 128130 ID: 154253

>>128128
Keep steady, the sorcerer may be crafty, but you still need the information from him. Don't do anything to endanger getting the information Muschio needs.
>>
No. 128131 ID: c593ec
File 126566805135.gif - (11.69KB , 800x600 , 983.gif )
128131

Muschio is clearly hatching a plan.

>"May we come in? I'm an old friend of Mister Zal."
"Oh, of course. I'll go tell him to come down."

It seems too easy. Maybe the guard really is as naive as he appears. Either way, I will remain vigilant and ready for any cowardly tactics.

Especially after Muschio shed his light upon the black history of the monster we call Dermane Zal.
>>
No. 128133 ID: c16184

TELL US AS YOU GO IN
>>
No. 128134 ID: 7630d5

What exactly IS the black history of the fiend?
>>
No. 128135 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128131
Hmm, the guard could have been picked just because of his weak mental facilities. A stupid guard won't ask uncomfortable questions and is alot easier to find than a smart guard. Onwards, but be on your toes. A mage is even more dangerous in his home, who knows what magic he might have weaved into the walls.

God damn fucking shit eating work. Now I'm going to miss the good stuff because I have to sleep. Who the fuck came up with the brilliant idea of work starting at 8? Guess I will have to read it afterwards. Damn it, just at the part where it's starting to get awesome.
>>
No. 128136 ID: 632862

>>128131
Please elaborate as to what kind of traitor this Zal character is.
>>
No. 128137 ID: c593ec
File 126566894837.gif - (7.15KB , 800x600 , 984.gif )
128137

Dermane Zal -- formerly known as Zalifar the Arcane -- is a man of semi-noble birth (some Duke's brother I believe) who once served as the Court Magician to the Malto family. He followed my mother and father for a number of duties and his mystic knowledge aided in decisions from time to time. Once in a while he would even teach me what he could of his arcane ways, and the fire-conjuring knack you witnessed earlier was understood from his tutelage.
>>
No. 128138 ID: c16184

but then he inappropiatly touched you? or did he sacrifice some hot babes to a demongod in exchange for power?
muschio what did he do
IT BETTER BE SEXY
>>
No. 128139 ID: c0f3bf

What else did he teach you? Any other practical magic, or just general mechanic information?
>>
No. 128140 ID: 3416ec

>>128139

Making fire with the snap of your fingers can be pretty dang useful.
>>
No. 128141 ID: 817cd3

>>128137
Interesting? what was his role during the rebellion?
>>
No. 128142 ID: 86b644

>>128137
What do we know of his motivation? Even if he is guilty of the most foul betrayal in the end the backdrop of revolution may mean he was simply in fear for his own safety. A coward, yes; and a liability to those he serves. Potentially a danger still those near him should he still feel threatened. Nevertheless, he himself would not be the threat and going in a hostile man might only exacerbate things.

Be guarded and cautious, but it would be wise to leave venom and recrimination for later. For now we want information, either as to his hiring or knowledge of anyone else who could have performed the little stunt we saw at the Vault.
>>
No. 128157 ID: c593ec
File 126567204054.gif - (5.36KB , 800x600 , 985.gif )
128157

Zal's bitter outlook and arrogant manners earned him distaste among the public, but it wasn't until his secrets came to light that the court turned on him as well.
It was by chance a young gravedigger discovered the magician practicing the forbidden arts of necromancy on the recently-dead, and in the investigations that followed, extortion and blackmail joined the black arts as strikes against the Court Wizard. Dermane was exiled from Piacevole.

He swore revenge against the court, and from afar he financed those who spearheaded the revolution, aiding the downfall of what was to be my kingdom.

Dermane Zal's grudge against the Maltos means he had the motive to act against me, as well as the arcane knowledge to understand the strange bone artefact (and thus have reason to seek it) and the mystical understanding to create a physical portal.
>>
No. 128160 ID: 632862

>>128157
How would he know where your base is though?
>>
No. 128162 ID: c16184

run awaaayyy
>>
No. 128164 ID: 3416ec

>>128157

Dermane Zal = Key ally for the Knight Blades

Hmmmm.
>>
No. 128165 ID: c593ec
File 126567251020.gif - (9.59KB , 800x600 , 986.gif )
128165

Our quarry has arrived.

>"Who the hell is it this time?! If I have to --"
>"Hello, Zal."
>"...by the gods. You?!"
>>
No. 128166 ID: 817cd3

>>128165
"Yes.. me..."
>>
No. 128167 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128165
Completely ignore Zal and wander around outside looking for something interesting.
>>
No. 128168 ID: 632862

>>128165
Sounds like he wasn't involved in the invasion of our base. Or he's a good actor.
>>
No. 128169 ID: c0f3bf

If he was the one that invaded the vault, he would have a different reaction upon seeing Muschio, wouldn't he? Nevertheless, one of you jump his ass, other check for guards.
>>
No. 128171 ID: 3416ec

Wave the amulet in front of him.

"Looking for this?"
>>
No. 128173 ID: c593ec
File 126567299270.gif - (9.79KB , 800x600 , 987.gif )
128173

I grab the traitor firmly by the shoulders and slam him against his own marble walls, which shudder from the impact. Fear replaces surprise on his face and the coward begins to sweat visibly. This is an assault he had not envisioned. His reckoning has come.

>"I'm going to ask you a few questions, Zal, and for every time you lie to me, my assistant here will remove a finger. Do you understand me?"
>"M-Muschio, I had no idea you were alive!"
>"If it was up to the dogs your money funded, I'd be in the ground with the rest of my family! You're a traitor, Zal! You turned on us!"
>"Your family exiled me in disgrace!"
>>
No. 128174 ID: c0f3bf

Watch his hands, they have fire. Ask him where he's been in the last 48 hours.
>>
No. 128175 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128173
Remove a finger straight off and tell him to stop trying to give excuses.
>>
No. 128176 ID: 3416ec

Accuse him of sending the shadowy wizard after the amulet. Tell him of poor Tislomer's disfigurement.
>>
No. 128177 ID: 632862

>>128173
Can't very well allow a necromancer to be associated with the Royal Family can we?

Don't remove a finger yet, he hasn't LIED exactly. Break a finger instead.
>>
No. 128178 ID: 632862

Oh, get that staff away from him so he can't use it.
>>
No. 128179 ID: c16184

Punch him in the balls
>>
No. 128180 ID: 817cd3

>>128173
Don't let the creepy bastard hold onto his staff! That's the second most dangerous tool a wizard has.
>>
No. 128182 ID: a38999

Wait, what if he's not a traitor?
>>
No. 128186 ID: 817cd3

Also... let's not cut anything off.. yet.. he hasn't lied and we are a man of our word.
>>
No. 128191 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128186
He didn't answer our question. He needs at least a broken finger to know to not fuck around.
>>
No. 128192 ID: 86b644

>>128173
His disgrace came from his own dark interests being brought to light. Did he seriously think the court had any alternative course of action, even if they hadn't been disgusted by his activities themselves?
>>
No. 128194 ID: 86b644

He hasn't broken our ground rules yet, so we won't break anything of him. But perhaps giving his finger a little bend would remind him to show some respect.
>>
No. 128195 ID: c593ec
File 126567429616.gif - (9.71KB , 800x600 , 988.gif )
128195

I break one of the rat's fingers for insolence and throw his skull-topped staff to the ground, well out of his reach. His winces in pain and whimpers like a dog. His arrogant manner is already broken, burst like a damn, given way to a rush of pathetic pleading.

When he recovers a bit from the pain, he speaks between gasps.
>"Muschio, you have every right to hate me. But I swear on mother's grave, those days are behind me! The new King threw me out as soon as they took the throne!"
>"Silence, you old coward! One day you shall have your reckoning for the murder of my family, be it in this world or the next. But this day I have come to avenge your more recent trespasses against me."
>"I swear I didn't even know you were alive! I have no idea what you're talking about!" He pleads, quivering.
I grasp another finger and his eyes widen.

>"My comrades and I were attacked the other day by a cloaked figure seeking an artifact in my possession. He gravely wounded one of my allies. That will not stand!"
>"And you think it was me?! Muschio, on my--"
>"He was capable of magical teleportation -- a feat I've only seen performed by one other man: YOU!"
>"Muschio, listen to me! Those were parlor tricks! Illusions, nothing more! I'm not a wizard! Most of my demonstrations were created with mirrors or potions... I-... I never cast anything more complex than a fire knack or a light flare! Even the necromancy was just an attempt at communication!"
>"You LIE!"
My hand tightens around his finger and he shakes his head frantically.

>"I swear on my mother's grave!"
>"Swear on YOUR grave, Dermane!"
>"Yes! I swear it! I swear on my own grave, potions and illusions, that's all I have!"
>>
No. 128196 ID: 632862

>>128195
Potions? What kind of potions?
>>
No. 128197 ID: c0f3bf

He's telling the truth. If this was a ruse, he'd be too clever to let you come in here and break his fingers. Do you have the bone charm with you?
>>
No. 128198 ID: 86b644

If he could only manage potions and tricks, then why the hell was he digging up corpses?
>>
No. 128199 ID: 2819cf

>>128195

"You're pathetic."
>>
No. 128202 ID: 817cd3

>>128195
I am actually inclined to believe him... if he was capable of true necromancy and real cosmic power then we would have been either unable to throw him out... or he would have raised his own dark army and be sitting on the throne himself (or at least a safely deniable distance behind it.)

Besides... what kind of real wizard lives in a damn town? Especially 'this' town.. such as it is... no I think this is a mere worm which walks... no great wizard.
>>
No. 128204 ID: c1b520

I may be ahead of myself, but it is my opinion that we take him into our custody. Whether or not he knows anything is debatable, but he would serve more good to us alive then dead. And if he really did use potions, then maybe he can give us a hand in coming up with recipes to suit our needs.
>>
No. 128210 ID: c0f3bf

Ask him about the necromancy. If he's a fake magician, what really happened?
>>
No. 128213 ID: 3416ec

"Then WHO? Who would be responsible for this act of brutality?? TALK!"
>>
No. 128214 ID: c16184

Why dont you just look around his place?
See what evidence you find
>>
No. 128218 ID: 86b644

>>128214

Remember though that he does still have guards about. We should be quiet until we know they're no longer a threat.
>>
No. 128219 ID: e53249

>>128195
Gut him.
>>
No. 128221 ID: 784974

>>128219
Don't
>>
No. 128224 ID: 67c611

"You will serve under me as I take back my kingdom or you will die. Perhaps I should save myself the trouble and kill you now. On second thought, I have no need for traitors. Be useful to me in your last few minutes alive and I will kill you quickly. Otherwise I take you back to my dungeon and have a few weeks of revenge before I end your miserable life."

If he starts pleading for his life agree to let him live if he answers your questions. Then when he is done kill him or if you feel even meaner, cut off his hands and gouge out his eyes. Some threat he will be after that. You can leave him to suffer for many years that way.
>>
No. 128225 ID: 8ce2bf

Tell Muschy that he should rape him.
>>
No. 128227 ID: 86b644

>>128224

Don't forget the tongue. Also, who needs teeth? Soup's good.

Come to think of it, noses are overrated as well...
>>
No. 128235 ID: c593ec
File 126567622053.gif - (11.97KB , 800x600 , 989.gif )
128235

>"If you're a charlatan, then what of the necromancy?!"
>"I told you already, I was just trying to commune with them -- it didn't even work!"
I glance at the boss, and he nods. I throw Zal to the ground, and he whimpers like a child.

"Should I take care of him?"
>"Leave him. He's just a worm that walks like a man. He's already destroyed himself more thoroughly than we ever could."

I turn to leave, and Muschio notices gleaming potion vials along the wall.
>"So you're just an alchemist, then?"
>"No, not even that. I--I buy my potions from a gypsy woman who comes by now and then."
>"Do you have anything that could restore my injured comrade?"
Dermane pauses for a moment, still gasping on the floor like a fish out of water, then nods hurriedly.
>"Yes, y-yes, on the shelf, the bright red vial near the end, the one with the purple cork. Ingested it should bring your ally back to full health."

I turn to Muschio.
"Should we go, then?"
>>
No. 128237 ID: 67c611

You trust him?!
>>
No. 128238 ID: c0f3bf

Give him a drop first, see if his finger heals.
>>
No. 128239 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128235
Give him a couple drops of it and see what happens.
For fun you could give him a random potion from the shelf along with it.
>>
No. 128240 ID: ab04d4

>>128235

Right. Like we trust you enough to ingest what you suggest.

...Take any other potions BUT that one. Unless it's the only thing on the shelf that you can carry or something.
>>
No. 128241 ID: e3f578

A single lie spoken in here will deserve a return trip, Zal. And one more thing, you must know of magical odds and ends, correct? What is this gnoll trinket?
>>
No. 128242 ID: 632862

>>128235
What about a polymorph potion? That was one plan we had discussed for the princess, right?
>>
No. 128243 ID: aa5284

Oh yeah, that's a good plan. Break his fingers and then ask for a way to conceal your vulnerabilities.
>>
No. 128244 ID: 1d375b

Yeah test that out on him first.
>>
No. 128245 ID: c50a92

>>128235
Tell him you're going to make him test the potion first. See how he reacts. Being the coward that he is, he'll panic if it's really poison. If this happens, give it to him. Watch him squirm and die, or leave. Your choice.

However, if it seems that he will accept the potion without incident, then it is indeed a healing potion. If that is the case, then don't let him have one drop. He deserves the pain you inflicted upon him. Leave.
>>
No. 128246 ID: afefc4

I agree with testing it on the obvious person first.
>>
No. 128248 ID: 3416ec

>>128238

I like this. Do this.
>>
No. 128251 ID: 934ef5

>>128235
I agree about testing a drop on him

And ask about that gypsy woman, perhaps she might know something, or someone, helpful.
>>
No. 128253 ID: 67c611

>>128245
>>If he accepts it without hesitation, give him a few drops then break his finger again.

fixed
>>
No. 128267 ID: c593ec
File 126567777243.gif - (9.96KB , 800x600 , 990.gif )
128267

>"If it's just a healing potion, then I'm sure you'll have no problem testing it for us."
>"I-- I don't need any healing though, I'm sure I'll be just-"
>"I insist. Ashedel?"

>"No, no please, w-wait!"

It's time the cowardly snake get a taste of his own medicine.
>"NO!"
>>
No. 128268 ID: c593ec
File 126567779756.gif - (7.40KB , 800x600 , 991.gif )
128268

>"Y...you fool...! *koff koff* You have no idea... what you've done!"
>>
No. 128269 ID: c593ec
File 126567781140.gif - (7.20KB , 800x600 , 992.gif )
128269

>*koff*
>>
No. 128270 ID: 632862

>>128269
Giggle madly and grab another just like it.
>>
No. 128271 ID: 817cd3

>>128269
Laugh... a lot!... also take his other potions...
>>
No. 128272 ID: c0f3bf

Totally his own fault. Laugh your asses off. Are his fingers fixed at least?
>>
No. 128277 ID: 67c611

Deck him and take them all. Have Tislomer sort out what's what.
>>
No. 128279 ID: aa5284

Test all the potions on him. Take them all.

Then burn the place to the ground.
>>
No. 128282 ID: 86b644

Oh lord. If I remember, wasn't the fucker a bit racist/xenophobic when we met him in KB?

Anyways, keep trying for a healing potion. Promise to test each and every one on him until you find the right one. Tell him that if the next one really IS the healing potion, you won't re-break his fingers after testing it on him.
>>
No. 128285 ID: 86b644

>>128277

Thats a thought. See if you can find any alchemy texts; even if this idiot can't mix potions you might be able to teach Tislomer some new ones.
>>
No. 128291 ID: 784974

find out whether the skull-staff is magical or not
>>
No. 128294 ID: c593ec
File 126567899689.gif - (12.02KB , 800x600 , 993.gif )
128294

We leave the broken coward to his grief, a fitting end for a man such as himself.
Our quarry turned out to be not a wolf, but a sheep in wolf's clothing, a cowardly man cowering in an aura of false power.

We leave Sepia Town and its disgrace behind with armfuls of potions the old man was kind enough to let us have. They'll be analyzed later.

The afternoon air is warm and I feel we have done well -- and yet, amid the sounds of wild dogs barking in the distance and the cool melody of birdsong, we remind ourselves that we are truly no closer to an answer than we were when we started. Whoever the man against us is, Zal can give us no insight.
>>
No. 128295 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128294
Rape Muschio.
>>
No. 128296 ID: c16184

time for sex
>>
No. 128297 ID: 67c611

Woodland sex sounds good.
>>
No. 128298 ID: 3416ec

>>128294

Return to lair. Regroup and brainstorm more ideas.
>>
No. 128302 ID: 934ef5

>>128294
>a sheep in cat's clothing
>>
No. 128305 ID: aa5284

Wild, bestial copulation.
>>
No. 128306 ID: 2819cf

>>128294

Trust me, this was a far better turnout than any amount of information could have possibly provided.
>>
No. 128312 ID: 934ef5

>>128294
How about we go check on the base while you head back? Finesse or Dompag are good ones to talk with.

Oh and keep an eye out for a gypsy merchant, just in case...
>>
No. 128317 ID: c593ec
File 126567982930.gif - (8.85KB , 800x600 , 994.gif )
128317

Out in the woods, with the beauty of nature all around us, I feel a strange desire to work off some of the energy from our previous confrontation. I can't describe it but I'm overcome with the urge.

"Muschio. Let's make love."
>"What, right here?"
"Yes."
>"...all right."
>>
No. 128318 ID: c0f3bf

Wait, keep moving for a little while first and look around, see what happens. You could have been subjected to magic designed to keep you... occupied while someone sneaks up on you.
>>
No. 128320 ID: aa5284

Do it like rabid animals. HOWL AT THE MOON
>>
No. 128321 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128317
Say you were just kidding, grab his clothes, and run off to the base.
>>
No. 128323 ID: 817cd3

>>128321
ahahaha
>>
No. 128324 ID: 632862

>>128321
I like this idea. Leave him his underwear though.
>>
No. 128325 ID: c16184

>>128321

YES YOU MUST
>>
No. 128327 ID: 784974

>>128317
watch out for them bears
>>
No. 128328 ID: aa5284

Spend the rest of your time in the woods making macaroni artwork for your friends back in the cave!
>>
No. 128329 ID: 67c611

You can't betray master's trust like that. Unless he gets revenge dickings back at base. I hope you like it real rough. Like not walking for a day rough.
>>
No. 128330 ID: e0499d

>>128317
that... is kinda random
But at least check your surroundings... Chances of a spell to entice you are at 55% in my book.
>>
No. 128335 ID: 934ef5

>>128330
Really? Because, you know, I coulda swore that was US.
>>
No. 128348 ID: 67c611

AHEDEL THIS IS IMPORTANT! WHO WAS THAT PIPE SMOKING DRUGGIE RABBIT AT THE TOWER BACK WHEN MUSCHIO SHOWED UP??????
>>
No. 128360 ID: c593ec
File 126568233057.gif - (9.30KB , 800x600 , 995.gif )
128360

I don't remember any rabbit.

Before Muschio can disrobe and allow me a chance to make off with his clothing, a man's voice catches our attention.

>"Hey! Stop! You there, stop! Thief!"
>>
No. 128362 ID: c16184

GO INVESTIGATE
Try it stealthy if you can
otherwise just run him down and the thief
>>
No. 128363 ID: 632862

>>128360
Better prepare for battle. We will not be returning the goods.
>>
No. 128366 ID: c593ec
File 126568245513.gif - (9.33KB , 800x600 , 996.gif )
128366

...but I'm naked.
>>
No. 128367 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128360
Pretend to be a bear.
>>
No. 128368 ID: 817cd3

>>128366
oh... well then... uhmmm.
>>
No. 128369 ID: 632862

>>128366
Oh, well get your clothes on first then!
>>
No. 128370 ID: 3416ec

>>128366
Oh dear.

Cover self to preserve modesty, then prepare for battle.
>>
No. 128371 ID: c16184

Fine, tell Muschio he can go ahead and that you'll back him up once youre dressed
>>
No. 128372 ID: c0f3bf

CHANGES

NOTHING

You dueled Muschio naked with your feet alone, what happened to that person??
>>
No. 128373 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128366
Well then help Muschio get disrobed, no reason why only one of you should be naked.
>>
No. 128374 ID: 7630d5

Rip off Muschio's clothes too, then. The nakedness will seem less awkward if there are two of you.
>>
No. 128375 ID: 34470e

>>128366
Then get not naked.
>>
No. 128377 ID: 67c611

ASHEDEL, YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT AFTER RETURNING TO BASE IS TO GET TO THE TOWER AND FIND THE WHEREABOUTS OF SAID RABBIT. SHE IS IMPORTANT TO US, MUSCHIO, AND THE WELL BEING OF OUR "HOME BASE". DO YOU UNDERSTAND THESE ORDERS?
>>
No. 128378 ID: aa5284

No interruptions. Throw a potion at his head.
>>
No. 128385 ID: aa5284

Groan wearily, put clothes BACK on, handle the idiot, then get back to business.
>>
No. 128386 ID: 67c611

ALSO OFFER THREESOME
>>
No. 128387 ID: e53249

>>128366
Fight in the nude!
>>
No. 128396 ID: c593ec
File 126568340082.gif - (7.55KB , 800x600 , 997.gif )
128396

I head towards the noise, prepared for battle with my wrist crossbow and concealed knife. Ashedel is redressing and will join me in a moment.

Reaching the clearing, it appears whoever's shouting isn't actually after us.

>"Nowhere left to run, thief!"
>"Look, we can work this out...!"
>>
No. 128399 ID: c0f3bf

You wanted to reassess yourself, right? Get involved, go see what's up!
>>
No. 128400 ID: e3f578

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MUSCHIO MALTO ATTORNEY OF LAW IS HERE TO TAKE THE CASE!
>>
No. 128401 ID: 67c611

Get to a good spot to view both of them. Don't worry about being noticed. Stay out of their way for now and watch. We can intervene later.
>>
No. 128405 ID: 3416ec

Investigate. Ask what is going on.
>>
No. 128406 ID: 86b644

>>128396

Strike a pose, and declare:

"This looks like a job <place hands on hips> for THE DIPLOMAT!!!"

Then try not to feel like an idiot, and step in to see what the hell is going on.
>>
No. 128408 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128396
Tell the cat that you'll be sure to reimburse him for whatever it is the thief stole, and go in for a handshake. Start reaching your hand out to shake his, then fire your concealed crossbow directly into his face.
>>
No. 128412 ID: 632862

>>128396
"What seems to be the problem?"
>>
No. 128419 ID: c593ec
File 126568416183.gif - (8.07KB , 800x600 , 998.gif )
128419

"What exactly is going on here?"
>"Oh, Mister! Mister you gotta help me, he's crazy!"
>"Shut up! And you, this ain't any of your business! This little thief sold us some bunk medicine an' now it's time to face the music. Now butt out, or you're next!"
>>
No. 128420 ID: c0f3bf

That is an absolutely despicable thing to do, but you should at least get her story first.
>>
No. 128422 ID: 86b644

>>128419

Well, the cat is definitely an overly aggressive ass. The other, well... that depends on exactly what occurred with that medicine.
>>
No. 128423 ID: e3f578

Oh hell naw, fuck whatever she did, he's disrespecting you boss. Fuck up his shit.
>>
No. 128424 ID: 3416ec

"Was anyone harmed from this medicine? If not, then 'let the buyer beware.'"
>>
No. 128426 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128419
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT HIDEOUS THING KILL IT"
>>
No. 128427 ID: 632862

>>128419
What kind of creature is that?

At any rate, don't take any lip from this guy. Who does he think he is, threatening someone of your station? Teach him a lesson.
>>
No. 128435 ID: c593ec
File 126568453796.gif - (7.50KB , 800x600 , 999.gif )
128435

Very well, I'll reserve action until I know more.
"Is this true?"
>"It ain't bunk! I told you it just needs more time to work!"
>"I've had enough outta you! C'mere!"
>>
No. 128438 ID: 632862

>>128435
Kick his ass, boss.
>>
No. 128439 ID: 3416ec

>>128435

Nail him with your crossbow.
>>
No. 128440 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128435
Ask what the medicine was supposed to do.
>>
No. 128441 ID: c0f3bf

OYOYOYOYOY! Stop this at once, slow release medicines can be exceptionally powerful if done right, so while she may be a horrible person, she could be telling the truth. Get him to stop, but make sure she can't leave.
>>
No. 128442 ID: 817cd3

>>128435
Hey now.. can't have rampant murdering on 'our' turf... if she done him wrong then maybe. But still in our lands we decide who is worthy of justice... and who of mercy.
>>
No. 128443 ID: 12fc66

>>128435
Okay, time to step in. Even if we don't know the whole story, we can't let him beat her to death while we're twiddling our thumbs.
If she's in the wrong, we'll punish her, how's that.
>>
No. 128444 ID: 1d375b

Give the cat some tips on proper bludgeoning.
>>
No. 128445 ID: f44349

>>128435
Alright, intervene the fuck out of this situation.
This guy is clearly just taking his frustrations out on the girl.
It doesn't matter whether she's telling the truth or not, you can't just let him beat her.
>>
No. 128448 ID: 67c611

Stop him from hurting her. Preferably keep him alive and unharmed. Get both sides of the story before further action.
>>
No. 128450 ID: 9d07d9

Suggestion: kill them both
>>
No. 128453 ID: 86b644

It seems that Mr. Whiskers needs a lecture as to the virtue of patience.
>>
No. 128455 ID: cfad4e

Put a stop to this.
>>
No. 128460 ID: 3a4a54

Threaten the assaulter with your sword and demand to know the whole story before you make your judgment. Remember that despite what many of us say, you are trying to do the morally right thing.
>>
No. 128462 ID: c16184

hey its none of your business but if she's really a doctor that'd be fucking awesome to have on your team
ALSO YOU COULD FUCK HER
>>
No. 128463 ID: d97d76

Definitely looks like it's time to intervene. Try to get him in the arm with your dartgun, assuming you haven't poisoned it (or go with the knife if you're any good using it as a projectile). Diplomacy can follow suit.

Who knows, you could get a new ally out of this.
>>
No. 128465 ID: c593ec
File 126568664675.gif - (24.36KB , 600x800 , 1000.gif )
128465

"My name is Muschio Malto. You are both on my land, and here, my word is law.

Now unhand that woman."
>>
No. 128466 ID: 67c611

d ^_^ b
>>
No. 128467 ID: d97d76

HELL YES MUSCHIO YOU SHOW THAT ASS WHO'S BOSS

IN TECHNICOLOR™
>>
No. 128468 ID: c1b520

>>128466
b^-^d
>>
No. 128470 ID: 817cd3

>>128465
You sir... are fucking epic... with a pocketknife.
>>
No. 128471 ID: 3a4a54

Wow. Uh. Mushie. I honestly don't know whether to laugh about how much you look like a muppet, or laud you on how despite it you still look like a badass.
>>
No. 128483 ID: 632862

>>128465
If he rushes you, parry, step to the side, trip him and smash him on the back of the head with the dagger's pommel.
>>
No. 128484 ID: 5a2e05

>>128465
BADASS
>>
No. 128486 ID: 8f1880

>>128465

Holy shit you're in color now!
>>
No. 128487 ID: afefc4

Muschio in color...on Update number 1000!
>>
No. 128488 ID: c593ec
File 126568977885.gif - (8.39KB , 800x600 , 1001.gif )
128488

>"You? Ha! You couldn't be the ruler of my hairy ass! Now fuck off! I ain't tellin' you again, asshole!"
"You are making a most unwise decision."
>>
No. 128489 ID: 3416ec

>>128488

That does it. You kick his ass.
>>
No. 128490 ID: 67c611

If he makes a move knife his wrist to make him drop the knife. After striking him there put it up to his neck to make a point. Make him bow to you before he leaves.
>>
No. 128491 ID: 0e252b

>>128488
It's clobberin' time.
>>
No. 128492 ID: aa5284

You look like a mugger, honestly. Oh well. Just cut him and take the girl. She's flat as a board, but you wouldn't want to sex the fat guy.
>>
No. 128493 ID: 632862

>>128488
"Especially since while talking to me, the woman has run off."

When he turns around, smash him in the back of his head with the dagger pommel.
>>
No. 128494 ID: c593ec
File 126569038295.gif - (8.58KB , 800x600 , 1002.gif )
128494

The man is clearly drunk, and stumbles at me with all the coherency and aim of a paper airplane in a maelstrom.

I slam him in the back of the head with the dagger's pommel and he goes down like a load of bricks.
>>
No. 128495 ID: 8ce2bf

>>128494
Strip him of his clothes while asking the girl about the nature of the medicine.
>>
No. 128496 ID: 632862

>>128494
Well that was easy. Now find the woman.
>>
No. 128497 ID: c0f3bf

Now find that girl.
>>
No. 128498 ID: 3416ec

Nice!

Now address the girl about this "misunderstanding."
>>
No. 128500 ID: d97d76

Poke him just to be sure. These hostile characters have a way of regaining consciousness at the most inopportune of moments.
>>
No. 128501 ID: 67c611

A reminder guys. We want loyal subjects, not corpses. If we can get him to accept that we are stronger and agree to serve us then we gain more than killing him would.

Establish dominance then show compassion.
That is how you get subjects.
>>
No. 128503 ID: 476456

Play a little good cop, make it look like you're on her side, the elicit the truth from her.
>>
No. 128504 ID: d97d76

Someone drunkenly accosting a little girl does not strike me as a prime specimen for a reliable follower.
>>
No. 128506 ID: 67c611

See if you can wake him up and make sure he is ok. Tell him that we could have killed him and chose not to because we would rather be his friend. Reiterate that we are his lord whether he likes it or not. We will not forgive him if he attacks us again. Send him back to town and tell him to remember our name.

Before all that answer this: Are you a good lord or a bad lord? Will you serve the people as your father did or will you suck the land dry like a parasite?
>>
No. 128507 ID: 817cd3

>>128506
I don't think we should honestly care about this fellow's opinion of us before we have dealt with the lady. He likely is alive for now, if he wishes to remain so he will not test our patience.
>>
No. 128508 ID: 934ef5

>>128507
I just don't want this drunkard going around saying he was accosted by "Muschio Malto", he isn't yet quite in the position to be making a name for himself under THAT name.
>>
No. 128510 ID: 2dd482

>>128494
a paper airplane in a maelstrom.

but how does muschio know what airplane is?
>>
No. 128511 ID: c593ec
File 126569145753.gif - (7.58KB , 800x600 , 1003.gif )
128511

The drunken catfolk is out cold, so I approach the little woman, who looks relieved at the way the situation is resolving.

>"Jeez, thanks! You really saved my ass!"
"I'm not done here. Can you tell me more about what this was about?"
>"Oh, sure thing! Yeah, I sold this guy and his friends some herbs. They were having a party, see? And they wanted something to give 'em... you know, sort of an extra kick. See? And anyway they were already drunk, so when they didn't feel anything right away, they all turned on me for givin' them bunk drugs. But I would never!"
"Are you an herbalist?"
>"Well, no. Actually, I'm a witch doctor!"
"You mean witch doctress?"
>"Eh, I don't think that's a word."
>>
No. 128512 ID: 67c611

What species is that?
>>
No. 128513 ID: c0f3bf

"Can you do anything about... burns? Possibly missing eyes?"
>>
No. 128515 ID: aa5284

>>128512
Mudkip.
>>
No. 128516 ID: d97d76

That's not a smoke bomb or something she's taking out of her bag, is it? Best to err on the side of caution here.
>>
No. 128517 ID: 3416ec

>>128513

"I see. Would you happen to know of anything that could cure severe burns and scarring? I am willing to compensate."
>>
No. 128518 ID: 817cd3

"Should have used Nanroot... it mixes well with alcohol in my alchemical experience."
>>
No. 128519 ID: 67c611
File 126569182927.gif - (36.59KB , 421x544 , mudkip1.gif )
128519

>>128511
>>
No. 128520 ID: 632862

>>128511
We could also ask her about the Fang Necklace, or any magic users she knows of. If her skills seem suitably impressive, we could even offer her a job.
>>
No. 128522 ID: c593ec
File 126569222256.gif - (8.39KB , 800x600 , 1004.gif )
128522

I draw my blade again, in case of a surprise attack. She startles.

>"Whoa! Calm down, mister, I'm just getting my hat."
"I apologize, but I try to remain cautious."
>"Well, yeah, I understand. Anyway, hey, thanks again. If you need anything -- y'know, ipspim, weezleaf, nanroot, hopweed -- I could return the favor."
"Actually, do you know anything about treating burns? Rather severe ones."
>"Sure do. There's a reason 'witch doctor' contains the word 'doctor', you know."
>>
No. 128523 ID: 67c611

We've got a girl who is missing half her face. Can you work with that?
>>
No. 128525 ID: 3416ec

>>128522

"Excellent. Perhaps you can return the favor sooner than later."

I'm more concerned about the 'witch' part, actually.
>>
No. 128526 ID: d97d76

>>128510
Those dwarves, my friend. Those dwarves.
>>
No. 128527 ID: 3416ec

>>128526

Well said.
>>
No. 128528 ID: c593ec
File 126569282511.gif - (8.25KB , 800x600 , 1005.gif )
128528

"Very well. I have an ally who has been grievously scarred by burns in a recent accident. If you'd come along, perhaps you can repay the favor sooner rather than later."
>"Oh hey, sure thing. I'm always lookin' for work. This isn't one of those rape things though, is it?"
"...what?"
>"You know. 'Oh hey, I got a sick friend. Come into my windowless hut so you can take a look at him'. That sort of thing."
"...I assure you, it is not."
>"Okay, well, I'm good to go then."
>>
No. 128529 ID: d97d76

>>128528
WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY
>>
No. 128530 ID: 632862

>>128528
Kick behind you.
>>
No. 128531 ID: c0f3bf

Kick behind you to the left.
>>
No. 128532 ID: 67c611

Pissed guy behind you. Cut that asshole's throat.

[ponder rape scam]
>>
No. 128533 ID: 9d07d9

Jump to your right.
>>
No. 128534 ID: 3416ec

BEHIND YOU!
>>
No. 128535 ID: 784974

>>128528
do not lower your guard, watch your back
>>
No. 128536 ID: a1ac99

>>128528
Guy behind you, kick your left foot straight backward.
>>
No. 128537 ID: 817cd3

>>128528
Sidestep, stomp!
>>
No. 128538 ID: aa5284

So, uh... you get raped a lot?

...Do you... do you MIND?
>>
No. 128539 ID: 632862

>>128528
psst, that hat looks to be a familiar shape, but I can't tell for sure. We should get a good look at it before leading her to the Vault.
>>
No. 128542 ID: f44349

>>128528
Kick behind you very sharply with your left leg.
>>
No. 128545 ID: c593ec
File 126569359263.gif - (10.81KB , 800x600 , 1006.gif )
128545

"Fantastic. Let's move along then. But first, I'd like to introduce you to my associate, Ashedel."
>"Hiya!"
>"Nice to meet you, Ashedel, Mister Malto. My name's Marjani Openda, but you can call me Ona."

"Well then. Shall we be on our way?"
>>
No. 128546 ID: e050d6

stick your dick in ona
>>
No. 128547 ID: 67c611

Kill him. He doesn't know when to quit. You should show him when.
>>
No. 128548 ID: 3416ec

Be on your way.

But keep Ona at an arm's length. Also, don't show her the amulet.
>>
No. 128549 ID: 632862

>>128545
Hmm, maybe I was wrong about the hat. Proceed to the Vault, then.
>>
No. 128552 ID: aa5284

Threesome.

Or, ride Ash bareback to the cave.
>>
No. 128558 ID: c593ec
File 126569496319.gif - (8.79KB , 800x600 , 1007.gif )
128558

"This is it."
>"...you live in a dungeon?"
"Yes, quite impressive, isn't it?"

>"...are you sure this isn't one of those rape things?"
"Yes!"
>>
No. 128560 ID: 67c611

>>128558
If you'd like, I can make it one of those rape things. But otherwise.....no.

[ps you are lying about the no.]
>>
No. 128561 ID: d97d76

She's going to walk in on the Princess and get a VERY wrong impression, isn't she.
>>
No. 128562 ID: d6a592

how often does she fall for that rape trap thing she keeps talking about
>>
No. 128563 ID: 476456

"It would be rude to ask if you often get accosted but uh.."
>>
No. 128564 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her nobody will try to rape her. Seduce you can't promise.
>>
No. 128565 ID: 34470e

>>128558
Uh, what will she think of Dompag?
>>
No. 128566 ID: 632862

>>128558
Let's make sure she doesn't find out about the prisoner.
>>
No. 128567 ID: aa5284

>>128558
Do you WANT it to be?
>>
No. 128569 ID: aa5284

What's her name, anyway?
>>
No. 128570 ID: 3416ec

"Look, I'll leave the door ajar if it makes you feel any better."
>>
No. 128571 ID: c593ec
File 12656955004.gif - (12.84KB , 800x600 , 1008.gif )
128571

>"Say, this place is a lot nicer on the inside. Real homey."
"See, I told you there was nothing to worry about."

>"So, you just need me to take a look at this one burnt friend of yours? If that's all it is I won't charge, on account of you saved my ass back there."
>>
No. 128572 ID: c0f3bf

Nudge her off the trapdoor a little...
>>
No. 128574 ID: 67c611

"Now that you mention it that ass does look worthy of saving."
>>
No. 128575 ID: 8ecfd4

>>128571
Try to convince her to stay longer. Having a witch doctor on your team gets you both magic and a doctor. And Mushio, try to learn some more magic, if you can learn the fire trick you should be able to learn other stuff. One never knows when they could be useful.
>>
No. 128577 ID: 632862

>>128571
That, and maybe she can help identify the Fang Necklace, or tell us where we can find leads on practitioners of whatever the guy was doing.
>>
No. 128578 ID: 3416ec

Lead her to Tislomer. Don't ACCIDENTALLY LEAD HER TO THE PRINCESS THUS SCARING HER INTO RUNNING AWAY REALLY FAST BUTTERFACE.
>>
No. 128581 ID: c593ec
File 126569598963.gif - (13.35KB , 800x600 , 1009.gif )
128581

"Well, depending on how things work out, we may be able to offer you a more permanent sp-"
>"WOW! Check out this room, it's huge! Hey, how many people live here?"
"Let's see... in addition to myself and Ashedel, we have one goblin, two kobolds, an ogre, and -- er, a few others. Mostly workers. About a dozen total."
>"Nice place, but the tile could use a little work. It's a little loose, and I bet some polish would make it look great."
"Well, we do our best to keep things in order as it is."
>>
No. 128582 ID: 67c611

Yes, polish her ass good.

[wave of inappropriate thoughts being sent your way. Enjoy :D]
>>
No. 128583 ID: 632862

>>128581
...the storage room is open AGAIN. Do go check in there to see if the invader came back again.
>>
No. 128584 ID: f44349

>>128581
Somebody left a door open.
...Why does that feel so foreboding?
>>
No. 128585 ID: 3416ec

>>128584

FORBOOOOOOOODE.

Investigate open door. We shall not have drafts in out magnificent lair.
>>
No. 128592 ID: 67c611

DAMNIT MUSCHIO, RAPE THAT BITCH ALREADY SO I CAN GO TO BED!
>>
No. 128595 ID: 3416ec

>>128592
Shaddap.
>>
No. 128597 ID: 817cd3

>>128592
Hey now we are running a nefarious lair here... not a bordello or some harem.
>>
No. 128601 ID: 1d375b

We could have a rape cave installed off to the side. A few chains and some oddly shaped furniture would set the mood. Also could pass it off as a gym.
>>
No. 128604 ID: c593ec
File 126569726321.gif - (5.39KB , 800x600 , 1010.gif )
128604

"Babrakus! What's that door doing ajar?"
>"I'm just installing th -- BOSS? Oh god -- boss! Don't move! The entryway's trapped!"
"What are you talking about?!"

click
whk
KHKHHH
WHOM


>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
>>
No. 128605 ID: 1d375b

Quick disable the new rape pit!
>>
No. 128607 ID: 632862

>>128604
OHGOD. Freeze and look to see if anyone got hurt.
>>
No. 128608 ID: 34470e

>>128604
FFFFFFFFFFFFF WE FORGOT ABOUT THAT! APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY!
>>
No. 128609 ID: 817cd3

>>128604
Fuuuu...
>>
No. 128610 ID: 44ca1b

whoops!
>>
No. 128611 ID: 67c611

STATUS RAPEORT! I MEAN SEXES REPORT! FUCK.
>>
No. 128612 ID: c593ec
File 126569745916.gif - (11.30KB , 800x600 , 1011.gif )
128612

>"AAAAAAAHHH! OH GOD! RIGHT IN THE TACO! HNNNNGH!"
Oh dear.
>>
No. 128614 ID: e53249

>>128612
I hope she got medicine for that!
>>
No. 128615 ID: 632862

>>128612
"...I'm gonna have to pay you for the treatment now aren't I."
>>
No. 128616 ID: 817cd3

>>128612
Well... at least you didn't walk into that ehh Muschio?... I think the lady is going to need a place to lay down (make sure Dompag doesn't bother her) also... find out what the new trap layout is.
>>
No. 128617 ID: 75b578

A giant swinging fist at dick punching height? Compliment Babs.
>>
No. 128618 ID: 1d375b

Oh right we did mention needing one of those awhile back. Compliment Babrakus on a job well done.
>>
No. 128619 ID: aa5284

Nothing a home remedy of RAPE can't cure!
>>
No. 128621 ID: d97d76

Might as well offer her a lie down.
>>
No. 128623 ID: 34470e

>>128612
Um um tell her that someone tried to steal something that was in here, so Bab made a trap for people who would try and steal stuff. And tell her not you. Then apologize profusely.
>>
No. 128624 ID: f44349

>>128612
No more working on projects without TELLING THE BOSS ABOUT THEM.
Agreed?
>>
No. 128625 ID: f5c892

You should probably inspect her taco to make sure it's alright.
>>
No. 128628 ID: c593ec
File 126569809563.gif - (4.58KB , 800x600 , 1012.gif )
128628

>"YOU JACKASS."
"Um... would you like to lie down somewhere?"
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password