[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 102415)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126230683978.png - (69.12KB , 640x400 , 001.png )
102415 No. 102415 ID: 1afd58

Something happens.

She is awake.

There is a light in the darkness.
Expand all images
>>
No. 102416 ID: 067992

Punch the light, before it gets you.
>>
No. 102417 ID: 34470e

>>102415
Loo at the light
>>
No. 102418 ID: 3297aa

THE LIGHT'S GONNA EAT YOU
RUN, RUN AWAY FROM THE LIGHT AS FAST AS YOU CAN
>>
No. 102419 ID: 1afd58
File 12623071764.png - (116.25KB , 640x400 , 002.png )
102419

She looks at the light.

It is an opening.

There is a thing moving outside. It is making a noise.
>>
No. 102421 ID: 34470e

>>102419
Describe the noise it's making.
>>
No. 102423 ID: 3297aa

Describe the thing. Make sure that it's not moving towards you.
>>
No. 102426 ID: 791976

>>102421
>>102423
These. Also, check room for another exit and/or something that can be used as a weapon, just in case.
>>
No. 102429 ID: 1afd58
File 126230788699.png - (66.95KB , 640x400 , 003.png )
102429

It is moving further.

It is bleating. Like talking. Not like her.

It is commanding. It controls. Not like her.

There is no weapon for her. This is the only crack in the darkness.
>>
No. 102430 ID: 1afd58
File 126230791014.png - (67.63KB , 640x400 , 004.png )
102430

A memory of it flashes her mind.

It is not for her.

It offers help, but hurts. Its hands are large, rough. Its hands mark her where they touch.

She does not want the touch.
>>
No. 102431 ID: c0f3bf

Suck it up, it's trying to help you.
>>
No. 102434 ID: 1afd58
File 126230870068.png - (64.74KB , 640x400 , 005.png )
102434

It continues moving further. It is gone. It has not helped her. She remembers something. Things have told her that she is to be helped. That they must help. They do not help her.

The opening in the dark is empty.
>>
No. 102442 ID: b082e5

>>102434
Stick your head out and get a better look at the other one in the darkness.
>>
No. 102449 ID: 1afd58
File 126231013774.png - (56.61KB , 640x400 , 006.png )
102449

She saw an innocent. She moves outside. She feels light. She remembers the Things. They don't want her outside. They touch her outside. Their hands are large and rough.

The innocent is lost. She feels it behind the doors. The doors hide it.

Something watches.
>>
No. 102467 ID: b082e5

>>102449
Say hello to the watching thing.
>>
No. 102474 ID: 1afd58
File 126231161893.png - (91.91KB , 640x400 , 007.png )
102474

The watching Thing watches. It speaks. Its voice is dirty. Its voice is commanding. It says she should not be out. That she should be back in. That it will tell the other things.

It cannot get out. It is stuck in. She is out and it is in. She feels a strange power.
>>
No. 102476 ID: 9fe93b

>>102474
Realize that for the first time ever, you are the one with power. You are in control and it feels good.
>>
No. 102487 ID: 1afd58
File 12623124068.png - (67.03KB , 640x400 , 008.png )
102487

She stares at the captive Thing. Her lips turn. A smile. She doesn't remember it. Feeling power over a Thing. Foreign feeling. Could her hands be large? Could they be rough?

The Watching Thing seems angry. It does nothing.
>>
No. 102489 ID: 9fe93b

>>102487
Leave it, explore your surroundings with the utmost care, as to avoid capture. Find an exit, and become free.
>>
No. 102511 ID: 1afd58
File 126231385199.png - (47.87KB , 640x400 , 009.png )
102511

She looks. The doors are behind her. The Watching Thing is behind her. The hall is long. There are doors. She remembers the doors hold Things and people. No innocents. Moving is strange. Her legs drop her. She moves lower.

The hall is where she is not supposed to be. She has been in the hall before. The Things take her. They take her places through the hall. To places. Sometimes the places are green. Sometimes they are pain. Sometimes the places hurt her.
>>
No. 102541 ID: 9fe93b

>>102511
Try to remember one of the doors that leads to the green places. Be careful that you aren't seen.
>>
No. 102552 ID: b082e5

>>102511
Follow the innocent.
>>
No. 102566 ID: 1afd58
File 12623161883.png - (103.93KB , 640x400 , 010.png )
102566

She remembers the green places. The place is this direction. She finds the bar wall. The door opens but not for her. The Things can open it. They open it when they take her places.

The innocent is waiting by the door. The innocent is past the bar wall. She didn't see it. The innocent can move past the bar wall. The innocent is free. The innocent is lost.
>>
No. 102590 ID: b082e5

>>102566
Go the other direction, then...
>>
No. 102607 ID: 1afd58
File 126231887959.png - (45.78KB , 640x400 , 011.png )
102607

She moves again. So far. Her knees pain her. They help and hurt. There are no Things here. The Watching Thing is gone. Her door is open still.

This is the door the innocent was in. The buttons are here. Two of them. One is down like the sins. One is up, but she can't go up. She isn't an innocent. Only innocents can go up. She remembers being told she wasn't an innocent. She remembers the large hands. The Things have large, rough hands.

She feels a power again. Should she do the bad thing? She isn't an innocent. Should she go down like the sin? Should she go up like an innocent?

She remembers going down before. Something that way is familiar.
>>
No. 102626 ID: 9fe93b

>>102607
You are an innocent. Go up.
>>
No. 102657 ID: 1afd58
File 12623241016.png - (24.74KB , 640x400 , 012.png )
102657

She presses the button pointing upwards. She crawls into the opened doors. The box is small. The doors close. She's alone and in the box.

She remembers something. Father. Father wanted to keep her an innocent. He kept her in a room. She remembers the room. She remembers being an innocent. Father's hands were large but not rough. Father commanded. Commanded her to be an innocent.

She isn't now. The box is not moving. She sits in the corner, and can hear him still. She should go down. Down like the sin.

The box does not move.
>>
No. 102661 ID: 9fe93b

>>102657
You are innocent.
The ones who say you are not innocent lie.
You are innocent.
Go up.
>>
No. 102662 ID: b082e5

>>102657
Push the down arrow.
>>
No. 102665 ID: b082e5

>>102662
Scratch that. Find the numbers on the wall. Push one that is higher than the one you are on.
>>
No. 102679 ID: 1afd58
File 126232605890.png - (33.29KB , 640x400 , 013.png )
102679

Buttons. There are some here. She doesn't know where she is. An innocent face on the panel. She remembers a button. The Things pushed that button. It glows with remembrance.

Should she press a button? Which? Her hands shake. This is a new movement.
>>
No. 102681 ID: b082e5

>>102679
Push the button directly above the glowing one.
>>
No. 102688 ID: 1afd58
File 12623277895.png - (57.19KB , 640x400 , 014.png )
102688

She presses the button above the remembered one. The box moves down. She feels light as it moves. It is going down like sin, but not as far as she has before. Maybe it is better to not go as low. Maybe it is less like sin.

The doors slide open. There is a Thing in the hall. He is holding a burning stick. She remembers this Thing. He is not an innocent. His hands are large and rough. His burning stick hurts her. He does not help.

He looks at the door but does not see her. He looks at the floor and breathes his fire.
>>
No. 102698 ID: 9fe93b

>>102688
Press the highest button. You are innocent.
>>
No. 102699 ID: b082e5

>>102688
push the next button above that.
>>
No. 102724 ID: 1afd58
File 12623301514.png - (46.23KB , 640x400 , 015.png )
102724

Before she can press a button, the button above the last one she touched glows. It glows like the Father's Father. It is not warm.

The door closes. The box moves up. Did a Thing call her? Does it know she is here? Her body feels fast. There is a rushing in her ears. Something needs to happen. What should she do?
>>
No. 102738 ID: 697b23

>>102724
The box is being summoned. You should hide yourself. Can you jump up to the ceiling? Is there a hatch up there in which you can hide?
>>
No. 102776 ID: 1afd58
File 126233451052.png - (78.85KB , 640x400 , 016.png )
102776

She jumps to reach the ceiling. It is too high, and she lands as the door opens.

It is a different thing. She knows this one. This one is Doctor K----. This Thing helps. It also hurts. It hurts but then she feels better after. Its hands are large but soft. Its voice reminds her of Mother. Mother told her not to talk to others. Mother told her not to go out. But Mother went out.

Doctor is not an innocent. Doctor is too old. Doctor talks to the other Things. Doctor sometimes speaks.

Doctor speaks. "J---? What are you doing out?"

She doesn't know how to answer. She feels dizzy. She feels weak. She doesn't feel her power now.
>>
No. 102777 ID: 9fe93b

>>102776
You have power.
Run past Doctor.
Escape.
>>
No. 102781 ID: 697b23

This Thing helps, and you need help now more than ever. Ask Doctor for Help.
>>
No. 102804 ID: 1afd58
File 126233657414.png - (147.22KB , 640x400 , 017.png )
102804

The Thing spoke. Its voice reminds her of Mother. She remembers something. Her head fades. Her heart moves. She is back ago.

Thing and Thing are there. Two kinds. The burning stick. She can't move. Voices happen.

"Jessica. Tell me your name."

"I'm Jessica."

"How old are you?"

"I'm... She is too old. Not an innocent."

A hurt in my head. It goes from the sides to the sides. My body shakes.

"Jessica. How old are you?"

"Not an innocent. Things can't ask. Mother told her not to talk to others."

A hurt in my head. It goes from the sides to the sides. My body shakes.

"Jessica. What is your name?"

No voice.

"Jessica? How old are you?"

No voice.
>>
No. 102805 ID: 1afd58
File 126233660938.png - (69.56KB , 640x400 , 018.png )
102805

No. No touch. No Doctor. No Thing!
>>
No. 102806 ID: 1afd58
File 126233664562.png - (46.68KB , 640x400 , 019.png )
102806

Her legs burn. Her chest burns.
>>
No. 102808 ID: 1afd58
File 126233668927.png - (97.12KB , 640x400 , 20.png )
102808

She can't rest. Can't rest. Can't move. In room. Everything is blurry. Too much moving. Hear voices. Hear shouting. Shouting something that makes her want to answer. A name. It feels warm. It feels comfortable. She wants to belong to it. Her eyes burn. Her face is wet.

There is light here. A crack behind the desk, a hallway behind. A window also, closed and cold glass. Mother told her not to play with the glass. Mother wore glass. Mother wore glass and went out.
>>
No. 102817 ID: 697b23

>>102808
I don't really know what to post. I don't know what the goals are here, what Jessica's capabilities are, or even the degree of communication between posts and the character. Would trying to comfort her be useful or a waste of time? Can she answer questions?

Umm, check the window first, to see how far down the ground is, and if a fall from that height would be survivable.
>>
No. 102829 ID: 96dac0

>>102808
Try to interact with the computer
>>
No. 102898 ID: 5d5878

This is like, art or something, and I am so very confused. Play with the glass.
>>
No. 102982 ID: 1afd58
File 126238092343.png - (74.66KB , 640x400 , 21.png )
102982

She is still under the desk. It's small here and comfortable.

Jessica? She can hear the talking. She has always heard it. She can't remember not hearing. Sometimes it says innocent things. Sometimes it says sins. Sometimes it sounds like her Father. Her Father's hands were large but not rough.

She tries to remember. Jessica. She's not an innocent. She is too old. She can move and can talk. Things don't always know what she talks. She is a girl. She is a person. She doesn't remember places away from here. She remembers her Father. Father was commanding. Father told her to be innocent. She remembers her Mother. Mother told her not to talk to others. Mother told her not to go out. Mother talked to others and Mother went out.

She can hear. She can answer. She can talk to the talking. Sometimes she talks when there is no talking, and then there is.

She wants to go. She wants to go out. Mother went out.

She will look at the computer now. Then the window. She will look at the light in the window.
>>
No. 102983 ID: 1afd58
File 126238096811.png - (155.20KB , 640x400 , 22.png )
102983

The computer is bright. It's a light. It shows her words. She should know them but doesn't. Some of them are like her.

It says Jessica. It says Jessica should stay here in M- A-. It says Jessica can't go out until she stops. It says Jessica is wrong. It says that Jessica is not an innocent. It says that Jessica is S-. It says that Jessica is D- in T-. It says Jessica can't be fixed. It says Doctor K----.

There are big words. She can't read them all.

The light is not warm. The light is white. She feels found. She feels the light hold her.

The window has light. There next.
>>
No. 102984 ID: 1afd58
File 126238103782.png - (93.84KB , 640x400 , 23.png )
102984

The window is clear. It is glass and cold. Outside is dark except the sky that is cracked. There is light from the sky. It is not warm. It is white. The light watches her too.

She smiles. She wants to touch the light. The glass is cold. Her hands press it and it moves a little. Mother told her not to play with the glass. But Mother wore glass. Mother wore glass and went out.

Jessica presses the glass. It is cold. It bends. She can play with the glass. She could wear the glass. Mother's glass was red. This glass is clear.
>>
No. 102994 ID: 9fe93b

>>102984
Open the glass.
Be free.
You have the power to be free.
>>
No. 102998 ID: b082e5

>>102984
This glass is different from Mother's glass. If you play with it, or continue to press it, it will break and hurt you.

Go along the hallway.
>>
No. 103847 ID: 1afd58
File 12624783709.png - (35.78KB , 640x400 , 24.png )
103847

She isn't sure. This glass is new. The glass is clear.

Her hands press. The glass cracks. She didn't mean to! Please no she didn't! She doesn't want to be in the room!

The glass is red.

Mother will be angry. Mother said not to play with the glass. She played with the glass. Her hand hurts. Mother wore the glass.
>>
No. 103848 ID: 1afd58
File 12624783915.png - (51.14KB , 640x400 , 25.png )
103848

Her hand is red. Her hand hurts. It hurts. Mother said not to play with the glass. The red drips. It falls and splashes.

The red reminds her of Mother. Mother went out. Mother's lips were red and Mother went out. Should her lips be red? If she goes out should her lips be red? Mother's lips were red. Mother's shirt was white. Mother's shirt was red. Mother went out.

Her hand hurts. The hurt makes her think. She is not an innocent. But the hurt makes her think.
>>
No. 103917 ID: 632862

>>103848
This is why Mother told you not to play with the glass. Mother did not want you to hurt. Mother went out because Mother knew what things hurt when played with. You cannot go out until you know.

Remove the glass from your hand. Tear off a strip of your clothes and wrap your hand in it, tightly.
>>
No. 103927 ID: 697b23

>>103847
Jessica, nobody blames you for the broken glass. Mistakes happen. You see things as very black and white. They are either innocent or they are sin. You are ignoring mitigating factors, shades of gray.

But more importantly, you need to bandage that hand. Is there any cloth in the room you can use as a bandage to tie around your hand? If not, can you tear some off your dress?
>>
No. 104879 ID: 1afd58
File 126261921343.png - (71.20KB , 640x400 , 26.png )
104879

She can't tear the dress. Innocent wear dresses. She can't take it off it's sin. Father told her it's sin.

There is a red glass in her hand. She pulls it and drops it and doesn't want to wear it. Mother was right. Mother told her not to play with the glass.

She wipes the red on the light and on the desk. A face! She smiles and laughs and her hurt doesn't hurt as much.

Where the keys are she finds other things. The keys are for the computer but there are other things here.
>>
No. 104880 ID: 1afd58
File 126261925320.png - (76.73KB , 640x400 , 27.png )
104880

There's a bear! It's like the bear she used to have. She remembers it suddenly. It was soft but this one looks hard and is full of yellow.

Theres also some boxes and a cup and some bags of brown stuff. Also there's a spoon and some things to write with and a scissors that she shouldn't touch. Mother told her not to touch scissors. Also there's a thing that's blue and has some metal on top with a little gear. She doesn't know what it's for.
>>
No. 104881 ID: c42be6

>>104880
The blue thing is for making fire. Fire is dangerous, though, so don't play with it.
Nothing here looks useful to you. Look around the room for cloth. If there isn't any, look out into the hall to see if anyone is out there.
>>
No. 104905 ID: 1afd58
File 126262518841.png - (68.84KB , 640x400 , 28.png )
104905

It's for making fire. She remembers fire.

She remembers this fire making. She saw a Thing use them.

Its hot on her thumb. It's bright. The fire is bright. She smiles. It makes a fire. She remembers fire. The fire is bright and beautiful. It is blue and red and orange. The fire dances.
>>
No. 104992 ID: c42be6

>>104905
You should get going. You need to fix your hand, or it will get hurt more. Take the lighter, the fire thing, if you want, but don't use it unless you have to.
>>
No. 105047 ID: 1afd58
File 126264316534.png - (56.18KB , 640x400 , 29.png )
105047

There is no one in the hall. It's empty. The lighter is warm still and her hand is still wet and red.

The hall is full of doors. She doesn't remember the hall much because she was running and moving and it was fast.

An innocent is moving to the left. The innocent is young and pretty and is wearing a dress. The innocent's hair is nice.
>>
No. 105094 ID: 1afd58
File 126265112419.png - (53.54KB , 640x400 , 30.png )
105094

She follows the innocent. The innocent walks past the Thing and she doesn't want to follow. There are doors. Her legs hurt and her chest hurts and she's tired.

She wants to cry but she's not supposed to cry. Mother told her not to cry. Father told her not to cry.

She's scared. She doesn't want the Thing to see her. It is speaking with something she can't see.
>>
No. 105099 ID: c0f3bf

Stop dragging your hand across the wall, it'll lead them to you. Duck into the right room, try not to let it see you.
>>
No. 105101 ID: 059c31

>>105094
Stop leaving a blood trail.
>>
No. 105109 ID: 1afd58
File 126265765124.png - (76.69KB , 640x400 , 31.png )
105109

She didn't mean to mess up the wall. It was a pretty color. It reminded her of Mother. Mother's lips were red.

She goes in the door quietly and closes it slowly. Oh, it's this kind of room! She remembers how to use this kind of room. The room smells bad and there is paper everywhere. There are some little rooms with toilets! Also there is another door with a sign that says she shouldn't go in.

She wants water. She's thirsty.
>>
No. 105110 ID: 632862

>>105109
Use the sink to get some water. Use your right hand to drink from, not your left.
>>
No. 105117 ID: 1afd58
File 126265954823.png - (57.19KB , 640x400 , 32.png )
105117

She drinks the water. It's cold and nice. She doesn't feel as bad now.

There's an innocent in the glass! This innocent is young and pretty and wearing a dress. Her hair is messy though.
>>
No. 105120 ID: c0f3bf

Here's something interesting: that's a mirror, you're looking at yourself. Dispense some paper from one of the paper dispensers (do not use paper on the ground or in the cans) and bandage your red hand up.
>>
No. 105122 ID: 632862

>>105117
Fix your hair. It's a mess.
>>
No. 105536 ID: 1afd58
File 126271906166.png - (52.46KB , 640x400 , 33.png )
105536

She isn't... she can't be the innocent in the glass. She's too old. She's not an innocent.

She uses the paper and wraps her hand. She remembers Mother doing this before. She remembers Mother telling her not to touch scissors.

She tries to fix her hair. It can't look like an innocent's. But it is hard to see. She uses some paper and makes a knot. Now her hair is more back and less front. She can see more.

She wants to go out. She feels like Mother. Mother went out.
>>
No. 105538 ID: c42be6

>>105536
Where did Mother leave through? Do you know how to get there?

Look outside, and go into the room across the hall if the Thing still isn't looking.
>>
No. 105539 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105536
That glass is a mirror, it shows what is in front of it.
If it shows an innocent when you are in front of it, you must be an innocent.
>>
No. 105540 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105536
Look in the glass again, see if the innocents hair has changed.
>>
No. 105862 ID: 1afd58
File 126274183383.png - (82.11KB , 640x400 , 34.png )
105862

Mother left the house. Mother wasn't ever here. She isn't sure where here is, but it's not home. Mother went out the front door.

The innocent in the mirror does something. She leans against the glass and smiles. Her smile is scary. Fire is behind her. There is a screaming voice. The innocent is in the fire and there is screaming!
>>
No. 105864 ID: 1afd58
File 126274192212.png - (86.06KB , 640x400 , 35.png )
105864

she covers her eyes and backs away. She opens her eyes. The innocent is gone. She is in the glass now. Her hair is back. She is too old.

She is not an innocent.
>>
No. 105865 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105864
Do you want to be an innocent?
>>
No. 105873 ID: 632862

>>105864
Do you remember the fire?
>>
No. 105903 ID: 1afd58
File 12627490415.png - (69.67KB , 640x400 , 36.png )
105903

She wants to... no. She is too old. She is not an innocent. Father wanted her to be an innocent. She is too old.

The fire. She... she remembers fire. She can make a fire now. She remembers something. She remembers fire. It's so hot. There was... Father's Father was down. The light was gone. It was dark. There was fire in glass. The glass was hot. The glass was clear. Mother told her not to touch the glass.

She doesn't remember.
>>
No. 105918 ID: 632862

>>105903
Open the door that you shouldn't go in, to see what is behind it. It is fine to look, just not to go in.
>>
No. 105947 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105903
You're never too old to be innocent.
>>
No. 106615 ID: 1afd58
File 126283596684.png - (49.04KB , 640x400 , 37.png )
106615

She tries to move the knob but it can't. She pulls but it holds.

She stops. She hears hooves.
>>
No. 106616 ID: 1afd58
File 126283598060.png - (68.73KB , 640x400 , 38.png )
106616

It got in quiet. The thing is standing there and moving slowly. Its arms are out in front and palms toward her. It speaks quietly. It says Jessica. It says she should be good. It stops talking a second and then says she could be an innocent. It sounds like it doesn't know what that means. It says it needs to help her and she should let it help. The Thing is walking towards her slowly.

Its hands look large and rough. She doesn't want them.
>>
No. 106634 ID: 632862

>>106616
Tell it not to touch. Say that you will be good, and follow it.
>>
No. 106649 ID: 8dc9d5

Run.
>>
No. 107103 ID: 1afd58
File 126287031629.png - (62.59KB , 640x400 , 39.png )
107103

"DON'T TOUCH! HANDS! LARGE ROUGH NEVER! PLEASE THING NO!"

She runs to past it quickly and opens the door. No time! Which way? She doesn't know where here is.

It yells Jessica! It yells a sin. Its hands are reaching and it moves for her.
>>
No. 107105 ID: c42be6

>>107103
Turn right, continue running.
>>
No. 107107 ID: 1afd58
File 126287278373.png - (54.89KB , 640x400 , 40.png )
107107

She turns right quickly, moving fast. She falls. Down like sin.

The hall is long. There are doors. Doctor K---- is here but it looks different and scary. The other Thing is behind. She doesn't want the touch or the hands!

Doctor K---- speaks. It says Jessica. It says to stop. It says it knows Jessica is scared and that she is not an innocent. It says it wants to help her go out. It says it can help her.
>>
No. 107109 ID: c42be6

>>107107
There's no where else to run to. You should listen to Doctor K, if you run any more they'll just catch you later. Ask Doctor K why you are here, and where you would go outside to.
>>
No. 107110 ID: 1afd58
File 126287691671.png - (86.38KB , 640x400 , 41.png )
107110

She stops. There's nowhere. She can't move.

"Why? She doesn't know where here is! She wants to go out! Mother went out!"

Doctor K---- smiles and moves closer. She pulls out something that shines. It taps it with its finger. The Thing behind her grabs her arms. She tries to move but she can't. Its hands are large and rough. They mark her where they touch!

Doctor K---- speaks to the Thing. K---- tells it not to hurt her. Not to hurt Jessica. The Thing agrees.

Doctor K---- says that Jessica is here for help. That they just want to help her. She shouldn't go out like Mother. Mother is gone. She should stay in until they let her go out. Doctor K---- says that the thing in her hand will help Jessica. That it will help her sleep and be happy.

Doctor K---- tells the thing to hold Jessica still.
>>
No. 107111 ID: c42be6

>>107110
Okay, yeah, they suck at 'helping'. If they aren't even going to explain anything then you have no reason to trust them. It doesn't look like you have much of a chance at escape, though. Struggle as much as you can, and don't the shiny thing into your arm. If you can break free, start running forward.
>>
No. 107112 ID: 8dc9d5

>>107111
Lash your foot back at the thing holding you, between its legs. Do this as quickly and strongly as you can. It should make it let go.
>>
No. 107113 ID: 8dc9d5

>>107112
If it lets go, lash your hand at Doctor K------'s arms.
>>
No. 107290 ID: 1afd58
File 126291087055.png - (85.11KB , 640x400 , 42.png )
107290

She struggles! She kicks! The Thing yells a sin and drops her. Doctor K---- drops the shining thing and yells Jessica.

She's free!
>>
No. 107292 ID: 1afd58
File 126291090211.png - (61.99KB , 640x400 , 43.png )
107292

She runs past Doctor K----, on her knees and hands because it is faster. Doctor K---- yells to stop!

She sees doors ahead. Three with just plates and no windows and one with a fire symbol and no window. The hall also goes to the right. An innocent is moving without moving!

She has to move she has to move she has to move.
>>
No. 107305 ID: 632862

>>107292
Your mother is not out. She is dead.
>>
No. 107739 ID: 8dc9d5

>>107292
Go through the fire door.
>>
No. 107866 ID: cd50fc

>>107305
>myparentsaredeeeaaad.gif

i am so sorry
>>
No. 108365 ID: 4f694b

Fire door gogogo!
>>
No. 111861 ID: 1afd58
File 126367311245.png - (84.01KB , 640x400 , 45.png )
111861

Mother... Mother went out. Mother isn't dead. Mother went out. Mother's lips were red, and Mother went out.

She pushes open the door. A loud noise sounds all around!

She closes the door behind her and it is quieter inside. Steps go up like an innocent and down like sin.

She wants to move. She could... she could go down like sin. There is a hole between the steps.
>>
No. 111877 ID: 8dc9d5

>>111861
Go up.
>>
No. 112956 ID: 1afd58
File 126373886448.png - (50.87KB , 640x400 , 46.png )
112956

She moves up. She is too old but she moves up the steps like an innocent.

There is another door. She hears the door below her open and the Thing speaking another sin. The stairs go up again if she should.
>>
No. 112959 ID: 632862

>>112956
...I don't think we should go to the roof. Too dangerous.

Enter the door.
>>
No. 113934 ID: 1afd58
File 12638177375.png - (28.31KB , 640x400 , 47.png )
113934

She tries to move the door but it is stuck. There is no handle. It is flat. Smooth and flat.

Doctor K---- and the Thing below are talking. The thing is going up and the Doctor is going down like sin.
>>
No. 113936 ID: c0f3bf

>>113934
Can you hear what they are saying?
>>
No. 114180 ID: 632862

>>113934
I guess you don't have much choice. Go up.
>>
No. 114349 ID: 1afd58
File 126387445912.png - (38.87KB , 640x400 , 48.png )
114349

The Thing said it would go up and the Doctor said she would go down. The Thing's hooves are clacking on the cold steps.

She moves up. She finds a door and opens it. She crawls forward hands and knees. The Thing below shouts that she is on the roof!
>>
No. 114351 ID: 1afd58
File 126387449237.png - (117.82KB , 640x400 , 49.png )
114351

Outside is cold. It is dark and high. There is a loud noise that rings and drones. There is a U shaped building! There is also a tower with a light. The light is not warm but she feels found.

There is a flat part and then a wall around it, and then the building goes down and down.

There is an innocent on the wall. The innocent is looking at her. She wants to go to the innocent.
>>
No. 114403 ID: 632862

>>114351
Stay away from the innocent. Walk around to the tower, staying away from the edges of the building.
>>
No. 114648 ID: 1afd58
File 126391308337.png - (39.04KB , 640x400 , 50.png )
114648

She tries to stay away from the edge. The building goes down and down. She moves fast.

The innocent talks. It speaks slowly and it's voice is quiet and pretty but she can hear it from far away. It says Jessica. It says she shouldn't be up because she is not an innocent. It says she should go down. Down like sin.

She runs quickly and goes to the tower. There is a door and a thing to turn. She sees the Thing coming out of the stairs and looking for her, but it probably can't see her here.

The innocent speaks slowly. It's voice is quiet and pretty. It says Jessica. It says she should go down like sin.

It is cold and there is moving air. Should she go in the tower? Should she go further up like an innocent?
>>
No. 114649 ID: c42be6

>>114648
Continue going up.
>>
No. 114667 ID: 1afd58
File 126392126492.png - (66.82KB , 640x400 , 51.png )
114667

She pulls the handle and opens the door.

There are some things in here. The room smells like burning sticks. There are papers on a table and a couple other things. Some... glass. She doesn't like that glass.

There are some boxes and a chair too.

Also there is a ladder! It goes up and up and then there is a door in the ceiling.
>>
No. 114670 ID: 2cbe3e

>>114667

Look at papers, carefully touch and then lift glass if it's cool.
>>
No. 114673 ID: c0f3bf

Can you read the papers?
>>
No. 114695 ID: e9a4f7

>>114667
Is there any way to tell where the burning smell is coming from?

Also what's wrong with the glass?
>>
No. 114769 ID: 1afd58
File 126394360023.png - (64.18KB , 640x400 , 52.png )
114769

The glass looks cool. Mother told her.... Mother told her not to touch the glass. The glass is full of something like water but smells different.

She doesn't... she doesn't like that glass. When she sees it it makes her hands feel bad. It makes them hot and like sin.

The table! The table has some things. There's a phone with buttons. There's some papers covered in words. There is another thing she shouldn't touch. Father said not to touch things like that.

The papers are boring. They are about keeping people here and not letting them out. They are about not sleeping when you are watching. They are about not smoking when you are here.
>>
No. 114783 ID: 8dc9d5

>>114769
Use the thing father said not to touch on the glass, then leave the tower with the thing father said not to touch.
>>
No. 114787 ID: 632862

Look closely at the glass. Try to remember the heat.
>>
No. 114788 ID: 632862

>>114783
What are you, nuts? You want a gun in the hands of an unmedicated schizophrenic?
>>
No. 114913 ID: 1afd58
File 126395580878.png - (48.71KB , 640x400 , 53.png )
114913

She picks up the thing she shouldn't touch. Gun. Its name was that. It is heavy and cold. She holds it and keeps her fingers outside. She has held one before. She remembers but she doesn't remember.

She holds the gun and looks at the glass. She feels hot. Her hands feel hot. Her finger slides.

She remembers... the glass. She remembers yelling. Mother went out. Father commanded her to be an innocent. Mother's lips were red. Glass. She touched... she touched the glass.

The glass was hot. It held a fire. She touched the glass. She liked the fire. The fire was dancing. The fire danced in the glass. The glass... The fire danced...
>>
No. 114915 ID: 1afd58
File 126395582577.png - (59.22KB , 640x400 , 54.png )
114915

She shakes her head and looks away from the glass. She isn't sure how long she was thinking but she feels scared and she thinks people are watching.

She didn't mean to touch the glass! She didn't mean to touch the gun!

She breathes. She needs to go somewhere. Somewhere else.
>>
No. 115130 ID: 8dc9d5

>>114915
Step back.
Shoot the fire glass.
Drop the gun.
Run outside.
>>
No. 115131 ID: 9e9b47

>>114915

Jessica, just take the papers and leave
>>
No. 115182 ID: 632862

(psst, innocent = 'good girl'. she's too old to be a 'girl')

(also I think maybe her mom jumped out a window to escape a burning building, but got riddled with glass shards)
>>
No. 115184 ID: 632862

>>114915
Put the gun back and go onto the roof.
>>
No. 115203 ID: 1afd58
File 126399121135.png - (32.45KB , 640x400 , 55.png )
115203

She puts the gun down on the table. She doesn't want to think about the glass. She picks up the papers. They ruffle and are white. She walks to the door but stops.

There is a ringing! The phone's buttons glow. Should she talk? Mother would make the phone ring. Mother told her how to talk to it.
>>
No. 115212 ID: 2cbe3e

>>115203

Pick up the phone, don't say anything.
>>
No. 115213 ID: c16184

Instead, breath heavily and pant into the phone
>>
No. 115763 ID: 1afd58
File 126407959886.png - (38.60KB , 640x400 , 56.png )
115763

She picks up the phone and listens. She does not talk.

A little time passes first.

"...Hello? Warren?"

The voice gets quiet, like it's not talking to her.

"Hey is Warren up there today? What? If he's sick, who picked up the phone?"
>>
No. 115764 ID: c0f3bf

Say you're a temp, ask how you can help him.
>>
No. 116267 ID: 1afd58
File 126413242642.png - (43.67KB , 640x400 , 57.png )
116267

"Temp. She is here for helping temp she is going out like mother but up like innocent."

A second or two of no talking.

"...Jessica?"
>>
No. 116277 ID: 4f694b

They know where you are now! Where do we go?
>>
No. 116631 ID: c0f3bf

Tell him you'll find Jessica for him, then hang up.
>>
No. 116634 ID: 1afd58
File 126416480917.png - (61.22KB , 640x400 , 58.png )
116634

She doesn't want them to know! No!

"Not Jessica! She isn't! Jessica goes down like sin! She goes up like innocent! She will find Jessica!"

The voice responds slowly and calmly, like the Thing before. "Now Jessica... Slow down. My name is Benny, ok? Look, just... stay there. I don't know anything about innocents or sins or any of that. Just... stay there and we will come get you so we can help you. We're your friends, ok?"
>>
No. 116637 ID: 632862

>>116634
Fire! There is fire! Get out!
>>
No. 116700 ID: 2cbe3e

>>116634

Ask how he knows you before you leave
>>
No. 118342 ID: 1afd58
File 126443028452.png - (87.43KB , 640x400 , 59.png )
118342

She stays to ask. "How did it know who she was?"

The voice waits just a second, and replies slowly. "You escaped your cell, and Doctor K---- alerted everyone when she saw you. We've been looking for you, to help you. Just stay there, Jessica. Things will be ok."

She puts down the phone and runs.
>>
No. 118343 ID: 1afd58
File 126443029663.png - (39.73KB , 640x400 , 60.png )
118343

She opens the door and falls outside. Her legs are tired and she doesn't want to move anymore.

She hears shouting but can't understand it. She doesn't know what to do.
>>
No. 118578 ID: 1afd58
File 126447532119.png - (60.00KB , 640x400 , 61.png )
118578

(no suggestions)

She pauses, not knowing what to do.

There are two Things here. One is holding a stick and is holding a burning stick in his mouth.

The other is holding something else that makes her think of sparks. She remembers sparks. She remembers being in the chair and then there were sparks. There was a hurt in her head and they asked questions.

The Things are moving towards her. The Thing on the right is speaking about Jessica and about helping.
>>
No. 118581 ID: c42be6

>>118578
Point inside and yell that there is a fire. Then run back down the stairs.
>>
No. 118607 ID: 1afd58
File 126447687358.png - (102.16KB , 640x400 , 62.png )
118607

She points. "FIRE! It is burning! It dances with her! Inside!"

The Thing from the left moves close. It kneels. It touches her! It is carefully holding the sparky thing. It says Jessica. It says to stay calm. It says that it will help her.

The other Thing is tense and has moved the stick. Now more of the stick is forward. It is watching her carefully but it does not talk.
>>
No. 118620 ID: c42be6

>>118607
...if you try doing anything they are going to shock you. Just stay calm, and let them handle it.
>>
No. 118632 ID: 632862

>>118607
Grab the shocky thing and use it against him.
>>
No. 119385 ID: 1afd58
File 126459666846.png - (92.88KB , 640x400 , 63.png )
119385

She struggles halfheartedly. She feels defeated. She tries to pull the thing from the Thing but it is too strong.

It holds her arm and talks loudly. "Damnit Jessica just sit still. Don't touch that!"

The other Thing is closer now but she can't pay attention to it when fighting.
>>
No. 119389 ID: c0f3bf

No drugs. No syringes. If they're trying to help you, they're not doing it right.
>>
No. 119400 ID: 2cbe3e

>>119385

Kick the Thing right in the nuts!
>>
No. 119401 ID: 632862

Fall over to one side.
>>
No. 120351 ID: 1afd58
File 126473348138.png - (76.90KB , 640x400 , 64.png )
120351

She tries to kick, but he moves too quickly. She tries to follow but something hits her!
>>
No. 120352 ID: 1afd58
File 126473350469.png - (67.16KB , 640x400 , 65.png )
120352

She falls. She lands and can't move. She can't hear well and she can't think.

She hears talking. The Thing says the Thing shouldn't have. It says... something...
>>
No. 120422 ID: 1afd58
File 126473767412.png - (914B , 640x400 , 66.png )
120422

Darkness.
>>
No. 120424 ID: 1afd58
File 12647376953.png - (129.65KB , 640x400 , 67.png )
120424

She can't move. Dark. She can't move. Mother went out. She can't. She is too old. Too old to be an innocent.

She can't move.
>>
No. 120427 ID: 1afd58
File 126473774071.png - (19.29KB , 640x400 , 68.png )
120427

The voices fade from her mind.
>>
No. 120460 ID: 65e590

A fitting ending. I would have liked more insight into her insanity and her though processes, but you can only expect so much out from the point of view of an insane person.

I enjoyed the ride.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password