[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160296923204.png - (259.73KB , 1200x1200 , Title Card 2.png )
978766 No. 978766 ID: 5f8e56

The Real Adventure Starts Here!

Coral has Gained a New Ability:
Water Lunge - Gives an Air Breathing Creature the Ability to Breath Water, and the Reverse. (Only one Creature can be Affected by this Ability at any Given Time)

Coral now has 3 Magic Points per Day!

Coral has Gained New Spells:
One Point Spells:
- Bless/Curse Liquid - Imbues a Liquid with an Good or Evil Alignment.
- One Day Forecast - Determines Weather Conditions for the next 24 Hours.
- Shrink Body - Halves the Size of a Creature for a Short Time.

You Currently have 18 Gold, and Need to get Supplies for your Expedition into the Magical Ruins.
Camping Gear - 4g - (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Flint/Steel, 1 set of Silverware, Bowl, Cooking Pot.)
Adventurers Kit - 10g - (2x Candles, 4x Chalk, 25ft Rope, 2x Large Bags, 3x Torches, Notebook, Ink, 2x fountain pens)

Please Vote: 'Yes' or 'No' to Each Kit, then List any Additional Items you want to buy. (Will attempt to buy the 1-3 Most Popular Additional Items, within Budget)

See Wiki for Current Stats and Equipment.

Thread 1: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/974951.html
Wiki: https://questden.org/wiki/Magic_Elevator_Quest
Expand all images
>>
No. 978769 ID: e7c7d3

yes to both kits
>>
No. 978798 ID: cef86d

Yes to both sounds good.
>>
No. 978806 ID: b1b4f3

Yes to both, and get some food and water too. Maybe get a few empty vials to collect liquids with.
>>
No. 979160 ID: 5f8e56
File 160325759930.png - (464.37KB , 1200x1200 , 22.png )
979160

Both Kits, 2 Days of Food and Water, and 5 Vials are Bought.
[-17 Gold] [1 Gold Owned]

After shopping, Coral Promptly makes her way to the Ruins. It's a Full Day's Hike, and you arrive just after Sunset. Luckily you have Dark Vision as a Kobold.
[Coral Ate a BIG Breakfast at the Inn, so she still has 2 Days of Food and Water.]

The Stairs to the Front door have Collapsed from what appears to be a combination of Weathering and Vandalism. This would be a tricky climb, alternatively, there appears to be a heavily beaten path leading around the building.

What Do?

1. Camp Out, "I'M TIRED!"
2. Climb the 'steps', how or with what.
3. Follow the Path, "Water always follows the path of Least Resistance, and I'm a Water Witch!"
4. Other
>>
No. 979164 ID: b1b4f3

>>979160
3.
>>
No. 979206 ID: 5f8e56
File 160331917857.png - (390.94KB , 1200x1200 , 23.png )
979206

Following to Beaten Path to the Southern Side of the Ruins, it winds up to a Large Hole in the Wall.

Inside that Hole in the Wall is a Small Green Humanoid (SGH),

SGH: "HALT! STATE YOUR BUSINESS!"

Coral: "OH! HELLO! I'm and adv-"
*WOOSH!*

The Humanoid begins shooting bolts in your Direction, missing by a wide Margin.
There seems to be no Danger from this Range.

SGH: "INTRUDER!! INTRUDER!!"
SGH: "DROP YER PACK AND RUN BACK TO YER ROCK, LIZARD!"

What Do?

1. Attack, How?
2. Talk, What should we say?
3. RUN!!
4. Other
>>
No. 979208 ID: b1b4f3

Attack with mudball.
>>
No. 979264 ID: e7c7d3

>>979208
Mudball seems good
>>
No. 979322 ID: 5f8e56
File 160342487259.png - (202.56KB , 1200x1200 , 24.png )
979322

Coral turns and casts, "MUDBALL!"
A Glob of Magical Mud is Formed at her fingertips and flings itself at the Small Humanoid!
*SPLAT!!*
[1 Spell Point Spent, 2 Remain]

SGH: "AH! ME EYE'S!!"
He stumbles and falls,
down,
down,
...
*SPLAT!!*

[Crossbow Obtained!]
[7 Bolts Obtained!]

[1/2]
>>
No. 979323 ID: 5f8e56
File 160342507919.png - (319.37KB , 1200x1200 , 25.png )
979323

Armed with a new Weapon, Coral sneaks her way to the Large Hole.

Peering inside, she sees another Small Green Humanoid standing at Attention.
Luckily, Coral doesn't yet have his Attention.

There is also a very unpleasant odor, coming from a large pile of Garbage in the Easter Doorway.

What Do?
1. Attack, How?
2. Sneak by, How?
3. Other

[2/2]
>>
No. 979340 ID: e7c7d3

You just got a fancy new crossbow, why not give it a try?
>>
No. 979466 ID: 5f8e56
File 160359183440.png - (341.58KB , 1200x1200 , 26.png )
979466

Coral Loads a Bolt,
Takes aim,
FIRES!

The Bolt sinks deep into the Humanoids Eye Socket. However, this only served to Anger him! He Bolts at your general Direction and SWINGS WIDE with a Cross UP! Giving a Solid Cut in your left arm, causing you to drop the Crossbow.

Coral Spins around to keep an Eye on the Deft Green Swordsman with One Eye.
he's Shaking his head trying to compensate for a lack of depth perception, readying another Assault!

What Do?
1 Attack, How?
2 Turn and run further into the Ruins, Which Way? (West through the Closed Door, North through the Doorway, or East Over the Garbage Pile)
3 Other
>>
No. 979509 ID: b1b4f3

Use Shrink Body then bludgeon him to death.
>>
No. 979510 ID: 6c227a

misfortune hex! then just rush him and beat him in the head with your staff
>>
No. 979793 ID: 5f8e56
File 160385458123.png - (336.13KB , 1200x1200 , 27.png )
979793

The Small Humanoid LUNGES at you, but thanks to your Superior Depth Perception, you deftly step out of the way.

Coral: "Misfortune!"

The Goblin trips and stumbles forward, Impaling his Sword in the Garbage Heap.

As he Tries to Pull Free, you draw your Staff and Swing for the Base of his Skull!
*CRACK!!*

The force of the Blow knocks him clean out! As he falls, the Bolt in his Eye hits the ONLY solid part of the Garbage Pile, Driving it deeper into his Skull.

[1/2]
>>
No. 979794 ID: 5f8e56
File 160385473505.png - (307.95KB , 1200x1200 , 28.png )
979794

[Shortsword Acquired]
[Crossbow Re-Acquired, 6 Bolts remain]
[Misfortune is now on Cool Down]

Coral does not have any Formal Training with a Sword, but it should prove mroe effective than her Claws in a Scrap.

After a Quick Field Dressing on her Wound, Coral takes a Moment to look around.
This Room is empty, apart from the Green Corpse and Large Pile of Garbage. On closer inspection, you notice some small foot prints on the pile of Garbage leading up and through an opening just big enough for a small creature, such as yourself, to fit through.

To the North, the Sounds of Arguing can be Heard, Coral can't make out the exact language, but it is clear they are not Speaking the Generic Language.

The Western door in unlocked, and nothing of note is immediately apparent, about what is on the other side.

What Do?

1. Go Somewhere (North: Open Doorway, East: Climb Pile of Garbage, West: Closed Door)
2. Do Something more Here, What?
3. Other

[2/2]
>>
No. 979795 ID: b1b4f3

Ask your patron which way to go!
>>
No. 979824 ID: d95907

Investigate the solid part of the garbage pile. And the whole roast chicken.
>>
No. 979836 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, that's a whole roast chicken?
...kobolds are resistant to disease right? You could probably eat that.
>>
No. 980322 ID: 5f8e56
File 160444205905.png - (292.95KB , 1200x1200 , 29.png )
980322

You prepare to Contact your Patron.

Coral: "Which way should I go?"

Patron: "YOU ARE STILL WEAK! GO IN THE DIRECTION THAT OFFERS GROWTH!"

Coral determines that Growth Requires Nutrients, and Nutrients come from Food, and that Roast Chicken looks mighty tasty..

On closer inspection, you find that the Chicken has been soaking in Garbage Goop, and no longer Induces Hunger..
[Kobolds are Not, innately Disease Resistant]

Further inspection of the Garbage Pile is interrupted!
*SPLAT!* A rotten Avocado tossed from a new Small Green Humanoid in the Next Room!

What do?
1. Give Chase? Grab/Attack/Other
2. Attack from Range, How?
3. Hide/Run, Where?
4. Other
>>
No. 980325 ID: b1b4f3

>>980322
Shoot 'em with the crossbow.
>>
No. 980876 ID: 5f8e56
File 160515369234.png - (299.56KB , 1200x1200 , 30.png )
980876

Coral takes aim and *SPLAT!*
Her Bolt is caught by one of the Humanoid's Avocados and Tossed Aside!
[5 Bolts Remain]

Dancing around, as if to mock you, the Humanoid Tosses a Banana onto the floor.

What Do?

1. Eat Banana, this must be a Peace Offering!
2. Stomp Banana, this must be a Trap of Some Kind!
3. Give Chase?
4. Hide/Run?
5. Other
>>
No. 980878 ID: d6ad5a

>>980876
You can't eat that. It has already been on the floor for over 5 seconds!
Toss it back at the juggling fool, then start tossing more things from the garbage pile and see how much crap he can juggle.
>>
No. 980888 ID: b1b4f3

Overload the juggler? Hmm, sure, why not.
>>
No. 980890 ID: e7c7d3

>>980878
>>980888
Sounds like a plan
>>
No. 980903 ID: 5f8e56
File 160523982585.png - (349.24KB , 1200x1200 , 31.png )
980903

Clearly this Banana has Been Contaminated! Coral Scoops it up and Flings it back to the Humanoid, who deftly catches and begins juggling it once again!

Corals Lizard Brain is LIGHTS UP!
But only partially at amusement of the humanoids feat of Dexterity!
Without a second thought to intrude on the first, Coral Tears open a Garbage Bag and begins Sending anything and EVERYTHING at the Humanoid!

Juggling Humanoid: "HAH! YOU FOOL! I can Juggle ANYTHING!"

Coral: "IMPOSSIBLE!"

J.H.: "Not for me! I am the BEST OF THE BEST GOBLIN JUGGLERS!"

The Large Skull is lifted from the pile, causing a Garbage Slide that Simultaneously Opens the Eastern Pathway and Buries the Corpse of the Sword Goblin.

J.G.(AKA J.H.): "Wait, not that!"

Coral: "HA! You must be GREAT at Juggling LIES!"

J.G.: "..."
J.G.: "No, I will NOT be made a FOOL OF!! TOSS IT HERE!"

With great effort, Coral Drags the Skull over to the Goblin, and hefts it just high enough for the Goblin to interpose himself between it and the Ground.

[+2 Gold][3 Gold Owned]

Looking around;
This Room is Empty except the Assorted Garbage and a Coinless Corpse of a Juggling (J)oblin.
There is a Doorway Southward, back to the room with the Garbage Pile.
To the West is a Large Double Door, Birds can be heard on the other side.
To the North is a Nearly Empty Hall, From here various boxes can be seen in an open room to the North West. on the Eastern end of this Hall is a set of Wooden Doors and the Faint Sound of Arguing.

What Do?
1. Go somewhere in the North Hall?
2. Go somewhere in the Garbage Pile Room?
3. Investigate Double Doors?
4. Eat that Mysteriously Un-Bruised Tomato?
5. Other?
>>
No. 980907 ID: b1b4f3

Eat that tomato.
Then go east.
>>
No. 980909 ID: 36784c

>>980903
Eat the tomato
>>
No. 981087 ID: 5f8e56
File 160549162903.png - (183.06KB , 1200x1200 , 32.png )
981087

Coral cleans the Tomato before taking a big chomp of it.
*SQUEEK!*SQUEEK!*SQUEEK!*

It's very chewy, and Durable.
With Much amusement, Coral elects to keep this Squeeky Chew Toy.

[1/2]
>>
No. 981088 ID: 5f8e56
File 160549179393.png - (326.08KB , 1200x1200 , 33.png )
981088

Continuing Eastward through the Doors in the North Hall, Coral discovers a Pair of Goblins.

The one Standing on the Table is too engrossed in her Work of Art to notice, The other stares Directly At you!

But he doesn't signal your presence, perhaps out of fear or respect to the Work of Art atop his head.

What Do?

1. Respect the Goblin Artist and his Craft, Go Somewhere Else.
2. Talk to the Goblin Artist, What Say?
3. ATTACK! How?
4. Other

[2/2]
>>
No. 981093 ID: e7c7d3

1. These things cannot be disturbed
>>
No. 981102 ID: b1b4f3

>>981088
1.

I meant east in the garbage pile room anyway.
>>
No. 981149 ID: 5f8e56
File 160557565716.png - (401.64KB , 1200x1200 , 34.png )
981149

Clearly, this is a MASTER at WORK!
Coral Backtracks to the Garbage Pile Room and heads through the now open doorway East!

In the Garbage Room, a Putrid Smell Fills Corals Lungs. There are Piles of Garbage lining either wall of this Room. At the Far End there is a Door way.

In the Adjoining Hall, there are Two More Doors, and an Opening to the ART Room.

Faint Arguing can be heard, vaguely from the North East.

What Do?

1. Go Somewhere? There are Many places to go, please be descriptive.
2. Investigate Here? What do we hope to find?
3. Other.
>>
No. 981154 ID: b1b4f3

>>981149
Say hello to the creature in the box.
>>
No. 981167 ID: 6c227a

>>981154
call it a kitty, regardless of any contrary evidence.
>>
No. 982382 ID: 5f8e56
File 160663378970.png - (323.60KB , 1200x1200 , 35.png )
982382

Carefully, Coral liberates the Box from the Pile of Garbage.

Inside, is a large sum of Glass Eyes.
Coral: "Theses must be the Rejects.."

Before you have a chance to ask, Coral already filled a small bag with some Glass Eyes. These may be useful later.
[Bag O' Glass Eyes Acquired]

What Do?

1. Investigate More Here?
2. Go Somewhere?
3. Other?
>>
No. 982385 ID: b1b4f3

1. Investigate the potions/bottles in the trash to see if any are useful.
>>
No. 982428 ID: 5f8e56
File 160668895119.png - (303.41KB , 1200x1200 , 36.png )
982428

After a fair bit of Digging, Coral finds many bottles of Fiz Up. This was a very popular drink back when she was going to MudTown Wizarding College, It was quickly discontinued. Many Rumors where spread as to the reason, but the Most Common Rumor is that I caused Brain Rot, when consumed in excess.

Only one Bottle appears to be Un-Opened, "Fiz Up Carrot Pulp +", a Fiz Up Drink marketed to Health Conscientious Citizens. It performed very poorly, and is one of the Rarer Flavors of Fiz Up.

[Treasure: "Fiz Up Carrot Pulp +" Acquired]
[~Value: Unsure]

What Do?
1. Drink the Fiz Up? It's Pretty Valuable, but Coral hasn't drank Fiz Up before. (This option will require a minimum of Two Votes.)
2. Explore More? Where To?
3. Dig in the Garbage More?
4. Other?
>>
No. 982429 ID: 5f8e56

>>982428
*the Most Common Rumor is that it Caused Brain Rot,
>>
No. 982432 ID: b1b4f3

Sounds dubious.
Let's see what's around the corner.
>>
No. 982548 ID: 5f8e56
File 160677988406.png - (272.22KB , 1200x1200 , 37.png )
982548

Confident that she has found all that the Garbage Piles have to offer, Coral quickly runs around the Corner.

There is very little Garbage smell over here. The Large Hole we entered through must be venting most of the smell away.

This a small Hallway Connecting the Garbage room to the Art room. Previously, we decided to leave the Art Goblins alone, out of respect for the Arts!

On the East and West, are a set of Locked Doors. Coral has no familiarity with Lock-Picking, we will need to find the Keys, if we want to gain access through these doors.

Coral is Certain the Arguing is coming from behind the Eastern Door in the Art Room. She could try to sneak by, but it is very likely she will be noticed.

What do?

1. Sneak Through the Art Room? (This option will require at least 2 votes, as we may disrupt the Art Goblins.)
2. Go Somewhere Else? Please be descriptive, there are many places to go.
3. Other?
>>
No. 982586 ID: 894419

>>982548
Time to get sneaking!
>>
No. 982665 ID: 6c227a

>>982586
try out the unlocked door we just passed, at the end of the garbage path. Maybe we will find a way around the art goblins.
>>
No. 982683 ID: b1b4f3

>>982665
I'll support this.
>>
No. 982786 ID: 5f8e56
File 160721644741.png - (376.51KB , 1200x1200 , 38.png )
982786

Reaffirming her earlier convictions, Coral Elects to look for another rout to the Arguing.

Adjoining the Garbage Room appears to be a communal sleeping chamber. Filled with Piles of Old Blankets and a Few Pillows, in the middle of which is a lone Candle. The First Illumination you've seen so far in this Dungeon. (Coral has Relied on her Dark Vision thus far.)

A soft cacophony of Snoring filling the room makes it Very Apparent, there are many more Goblins Sleeping in here that is immediately Visible.

Strangely, Coral begins to feel a bit drowsy.

What Do?
1. Continue Through the Room?
2. Turn Back? Where Too?
3. Take a Nap? What's the Worst that Could Happen?
4. Other.
>>
No. 982796 ID: b1b4f3

Use Sonic Blanket and sneak through, go through the door.
>>
No. 982820 ID: 6c227a

Witches have a problem with insomnia often enough that Coral has the Fatigue spell for personal use. Does this room feel like that effect?

Certainly magic afoot. Wild speculation, but my guess is the suspicious candle is a magic item making people drowsy while it's still lit. Proceed through room cautiously. If moving further into the room makes it harder to stay awake, abort.
>>
No. 983114 ID: 7c1ace
File 160747493730.png - (324.51KB , 1200x1200 , 39.png )
983114

Coral quietly Casts Sonic Blanket, targeting herself.
[1 Spell Point Spent, 1 Remain]

As she makes her way through the room, the tired sensation does NOT seem to strengthen.
Thanks to the Sonic Blanket, none of the Goblins are roused from slumber.

Stepping though the Northern Door, into a Room that can only be described as a Square Hall. This nearly empty room features a Flight of Stairs and Three Doors.
The Eastern Door features a Crude Picture of a Goblin, Painted onto it.
Through the Northern Door, the Very Clear Sound of Arguing can be Heard. At this Proximity, Coral identifies the Language as Goblin, Unfortunately Coral did not study Goblin in MudTown Wizarding College.
From the Room Above, the Sound of Pacing and a Faint Mumble can be heard.

[The Effects of Sonic Blanket are Still Active.]

What Do?
1. Investigate the Arguing? / Enter the Northern Room?
2. Go Somewhere Else? Where? (This Option will require Two Votes)
3. Do Something here? What?
4. Other.
>>
No. 983141 ID: 12b116

3. Since we can't understand the goblin arguing, let's check up the stairs and see if we can tell what the mumble is mumbling about. See if we can peek up without being spotted.
>>
No. 983286 ID: e7c7d3

Check upstairs to see who's pacing
>>
No. 983313 ID: 894419

3. Lets see who is pacing around upstairs!
>>
No. 983431 ID: e52634
File 160774789618.png - (444.63KB , 1200x1200 , 40.png )
983431

The arguing can wait for now, Coral Sneaks halfway up the stairs and listens upward.
Luckily, the Mumbling is in the Generic Language.

Voice: "Why Goblin so weak?"

Voice: "Me Give Goblin Strong Tactics."

Voice: "Me Give Goblin Strong Armor and Weapon."

Voice: "But Goblin still WEAK??"

Voice: "Need think way to make Goblin Strong."

The Voice seems to repeat himself multiple times.
Based on the Sound of the Footsteps, Coral would guess this creature is much bigger than the Goblins we've seen so far.

What do?
1. Enter Room with the Voice? What's our Plan of Action?
2. Stay Here and do Something? What?
3. Go Somewhere Else? (2+ Votes)
4. Other
>>
No. 983434 ID: b1b4f3

Sounds like their boss is up there. What races associate with goblins but are bigger? Could it be an orc?

Hmm, a direct fight isn't a good idea considering they're definitely tougher than a goblin. Unless we use Shrink Body on them, then it'll be more of an even fight. After that it might be a good idea to go either leave, or hide in the sleeping room and take a nap to recuperate.
>>
No. 983441 ID: e7c7d3

>>983434
Could be an orc, or perhaps a hobgoblin. Or maybe it's just a goblin with a glandular problem.

1.) Confront the voice. It might be reasonable? Ask why it needs strong goblins. Hopefully if a fight breaks out the two arguing goblins won't hear it.
>>
No. 983442 ID: 5824fa

Can you peak under the door/open it just a little and get a look at whoever is inside before you open the door? If they look tougher than you, you should go in fighting. If they look weaker or the same consider talking to them instead.
>>
No. 983466 ID: e52634
File 160781836311.png - (333.54KB , 1200x1200 , 41.png )
983466

Coral climbs the remaining half of the stairs, to enter the room above.

This small room is the Only Room with Windows, that we've seen so far. Pacing at the foot of a Large Bed, is a Large Orange Humanoid.

He fails to notice you.

Coral: "Hello?"
[Sonic Blanket is No Longer Active.]
Coral: "What do you want to make your Goblins Strong for?"

Large Orange Humanoid: "WHAT?"

Large Orange Humanoid: "Perhaps if Goblin Strong, you not be here to ask Dumb Question?"

Coral: "But I AM here, and I AM asking the Dumb Question!"
Coral: "Perhaps, I could help?"

Large Orange Humanoid: "My name Baggragg, How you think you help?"

What do?
1. Respond to the Question? How?
2. Press for more information? What/How?
3. ATTACK!! What do? (2+ Votes)
4. Other
>>
No. 983471 ID: e7c7d3

2.) Can't make them stronger if we don't know what for. So again, why does Baggragg want strong goblins?
>>
No. 983484 ID: 894419

2) If we don't know why he needs them stronger we won't know how to make them stronger! He has to tell us more.
>>
No. 983490 ID: 12b116

2. Also how did window get broken? This could be vital information.

And compliment his thunder bird bed.
>>
No. 983810 ID: e52634
File 160825562977.png - (357.10KB , 1200x1200 , 42.png )
983810

Coral: "There are many ways I could help, but I need to know a few things first."

Baggragg: "What need know?"

Coral: "How did the window break?"

Baggragg: "Me break window, enjoy Fresh Air. But not know how that important."

Coral: "That's very important..."
Coral: "For reasons I can't explain.."
...
Coral: "For what Goal are we making the Goblins Strong?"

Baggragg: "No need say, if Goblin Strong, Goblin good for any goal."

Coral: "Not True. A Hammer isn't good for eating Soup, but it is Very good for building a Chair."

Baggragg: "What that mean? Goblin not Hammer!"

Coral: "THAT'S RIGHT! They're NOT HAMMERS!"
Coral: "You're Goblins are WEAK LUMPS! Waiting to be reforged into STRONG TOOLS!"
Coral: "It would be a Huge waist of time to Forge your Lumps into the Wrong Tools."
Coral: "You wouldn't be very happy if I turned them all into Spatulas, when you wanted to chop down a tree?"
Coral: "That's why it's Imperative that you Brief me on the Nature of our Goal."
Coral: "A Team of Blacksmiths wouldn't try to cure a Plague!"
Coral: "Of course, if you don't mind eating your steaks with a spoon, I--"


Baggragg: "STOP! BAGGRAGG SAY!"
Baggragg: "Stop Talking, Me tell you goal, just shut up!"

As Baggragg talks with Coral, he leads her back to the room bellow.

Baggragg: "Me Bugbear Runt of Tribe, so me leave tribe."
Baggragg: "Capture Goblins, build ARMY of Goblins."
Baggragg: "Take Fortress as Me Home, but Not just home of Baggragg."
Baggragg: "Man live in Basement, Make Dead Goblin Walk."
Baggragg: "Goblins scared of Man, Now YOU Make Goblin not Scared! You Make Goblin Strong!"
Baggragg: "Then Goblin Kill Man, and Baggragg have Home."

At the Bottom of the Stairs, Baggragg turns around.

Baggragg: "When Goblin Strong, You tell Baggragg."

Baggragg walks back up the stairs leaving you alone.
[Goblin Trainer Quest Thrust Upon You!]

What do?
1. Go North to the Arguing? Plan of Action?
2. Go East through the Painted Door? Plan of Action?
3. Go South to the Beds Room? Plan of Action?
4. Go Somewhere Else?
5. Other?
>>
No. 983815 ID: b1b4f3

>man live in basement, make dead goblin walk
Oh, so there's a necromancer... What's the legality of necromancy around here?
1. Go find out what they're arguing about, see if you can settle things.
>>
No. 983839 ID: e7c7d3

Go see what's in the painted door room. If any goblins object you can just say that Baggragg sent you to train them
>>
No. 983840 ID: 598b92

1.
We are now a part-time drill officer. Go in there and tell them to quit arguing and stand at attention. They're gonna learn how to kill necromancers, and we're gonna help!
>>
No. 984095 ID: 19da02

1. Find out what the situation is and see if we can solve it. Be sure to throw your weight around and tell them they can take it up with Bagrag if they have a problem.

Our goal is ostensibly to get treasure out of the ruins. Bagrag and the goblins probably don't really have much worth taking, but you can bet the necromancer probably has some unguents and reagents and maybe a grimoire or tome or whatnot full of dark secrets. Maybe even an accursed object of magical power!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason