Magic Elevator Quest
|Magic Elevator Quest by ArtisanBubblegum|
A Text Quest about delving into a Magical Ruin.
Loosely based on the Pathfinder 1, Adventure Module, "The Emerald Spire"
As the Adventure continues, names, creatures, events, and even entire floors may be edited or completely replaced. I'm using the Module as a Jumping off point, and a VERY LOOSE guideline. If you're already familiar with the Emerald Spire, that's fine. If not, I recommend NOT reading it, as it will only serve to spoil some of the early chapters, and will be Very Far off base for the later chapters.
|This article is a stub. You can help improve Wikiquest by expanding it.|
(This section is only Updated BETWEEN Chapters)
A Kobold Witch, of Blue Dragon heritage.
She Graduated from the, little known, MudTown Wizarding College.
Not much else is known about Coral or her past, yet.
Race: Kobold (Darkvision)
Class Witch (Water attunement)
- Once per day Coral can cause an enemy to suffer a sudden influx of terrible luck, for a short time.
- Water Lung
- Allows an Air Breathing Creature to Breath Water. Only one Creature may be affected at any given time.
Spells: 3 Magic Points per Day.
0 Point Spells:
- Patron Call
- Contact's Coral's Patron for advice. Often Cryptic and Non-Specific help.
- Read Magic
- Allows Coral to read Magic Text's that are not meant to be read by mundane individuals.
- Helps with insomnia, a very common problem among witches.
1 Point Spells:
- Minor Healing
- Heals Minor Wounds.
- Shrink Body
- Halves the Size of a Creature for a Short Time.
- Arcane Diagnostics
- Determines many Adverse Afflictions on individuals.
- One Day Forecast
- Determines the Weather in the current location for the next 24 Hours
- Sonic Blanket
- Muffles the noises coming from an individual.
- Find Water
- Using a Stick, Coral can find nearby water sources.
- Bless/Curse Liquid
- Blesses or Curses a Liquid, the Choice it made at the time of Casting.
- Conjures and Fling's a glob of Mud at an enemies Eye's, obstructing their vision
- Summon Helpful Creature
- Summons a creature that MIGHT be helpful. (Always summons an Amphibious or Aquatic Creature)
- 18 Gold
- It's Money
- Adventurer's Warrant
- Allows Coral to Legally explore the Magic Ruins, a small tax is collected on what she earns, and periodic reports are Requested.
- Law Pamphlet
- Prevents Coral from accidentally committing crimes. (If you intend to Commit Crime, please specify in comment)
- Rope 15ft
- Rope that is 15ft long, good for binding things, or practicing the flute. (It was been Cleaned between Chapter 1 & 2)
- Turtle Familiar
- Unnamed Turtle given to Coral by her Otherworldly Patron. If something happens to him, Coral would lose her access to Magic and Spells.
- Magic Staff
- Magic Staff gained from graduating MudTown's Wizarding College, has a few useful magic Abilities.
- Eel Skin Witches Robes
- Witches Robes with added Electrical Resistance
- One Basic Room
- at the Agreeable Inn, on the Corner of Questionable Ally. it has a Bed, a Sink, and a Locked Chest for Storage. (Public Bathroom on Ground Floor)
Side Character's of Note
An Elderly Lady who is in charge of the local Church.
She gave us a Quest to find the Source of the New Undead that have been coming out of the Magical Ruins. Our only Clue is an Image of a Crowned Skull.
A man Coral Met when Traveling to Nearby Villages.
Based on the Evidence gathered, the Reward for Flim Flam's bounty was payed.
A Small Humanoid that coral discovered dragging a drunk into the Sewers.
With Quick thinking and a bit of Magic, Coral saved the Drunk and Captured the Thing. On closer inspection, it turned out to be a Gnome. the Following Day, the Guards Informed Coral that was in fact Slim Stinkman, and his Caught Alive Reward was Paid.
Locations of Note
A small fort, and the base of Operations for Corals Adventures.
There is a Small Market where most Mundane Supplies can be bought, A Church for Religious Needs, an Old an Acentric Wizard that may provide Insight on the Arcane. The High ranking Guards take their jobs and the local Laws VERY Seriously.
This is an aptly named Village, nearby Fort ThisPlaceIsNice. this is also the location of the Flim Flam Bounty.
Not much is known about this local, yet.
The Main Set Piece for this Quest.
There are rumors that Ancient Artifacts, Great Sources of Power, and Dangerous Monsters Inhabit it's lower levels.
Not much is known about this local, yet.
- Wizarding Colleges
- Originally, these institutions only trained Wizards, and on Rare Occasions gave guidance to Particular Sorcerers. But as more Magically inclined Adventurers started to manifest, so too did the difficulty of getting Hired for a Quest. The Organizations and Individuals behind the Higher Paying Quest began asking for official credentials, thus the Wizarding Colleges seized this new demand by offering courses for many more types of Magically inclined Adventurers.
- Barbarian/Warriors/etc Colleges?
- These types of Hero's Typically Associate with the Magically Inclined, are Part of Guilds, or are wrapped up into Quests against their intentions. As such, there is no real demand for these kinds of Institutes.
- Why are all the Guards Orcs?
- Orcs are Strong, Intimidating, and often work for cheap. They make perfect Low Level Guards, which is all Coral has interacted with so far. That said, the more ambitious Orcs find it easy to climb the ranks withing Fort ThisPlaceIsNice.
|Quests by ArtisanBubblegum|