[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 159422401242.gif - (217.70KB , 1200x900 , Shittier_Quest_Title_Screen.gif )
971752 No. 971752 ID: 689dc6

Get caught up with the situation here >>967250

When we last left our merry band of shitty lyluks they had just been captured by malicious band of meanluks and were taken away. Luckily they were only captured by meanluks and it is a well known fact that a lyluk can not ever kill another lyluk so they will be safe in the meanluks trunks. However, who knows what horrors the meanluks have in store for them, for meanluks are fond of bullying lyluks...
Expand all images
>>
No. 971756 ID: 689dc6
File 159422422704.gif - (1.56MB , 1200x901 , party_meanluk_oubliette.gif )
971756

We return to our heroes as they are dumped into a hole.
What do you say now?
>>
No. 971757 ID: 87c7af

Oh no, pilluk hit their head wrong on impact and died instantly!!

God, what a tragedy...
>>
No. 971758 ID: 47a43d

>>971756
Do you see that helmet on that skull?
Pick it for protection and aesthetics
>>
No. 971760 ID: 689dc6
File 159422592916.jpg - (255.43KB , 1200x901 , lyluk_party_ready2.jpg )
971760

>>971757
>>971758
:pilluk: "Aww hell no, you ain't getting rid of me that easy, why did you guys try to make us fight!? That went horribly! You're supposed to help us!"
:fishluk: "Hey! Calm down, blaming ain-"
:pilluk: "Shut up you! They're not getting of this so easy!"
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk picks the helmet off the skull, it's all rotten and gross! Eww!)
>>
No. 971761 ID: 87c7af

Hey!! Don't blame me, i told you to run!

...Anyways, you should probably get your bearings. Won't get anything done by just standing around.

First of:
>Luks: Quickly retrieve arms from CORPSE-PILE
>>
No. 971765 ID: 689dc6
File 159422678803.gif - (247.47KB , 1200x901 , beaconluk_found_something_to_mlem.gif )
971765

>>971761
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah, I forget you're not all one person. Well screw you guys that got us captured! It's all your fault!"
:bitlukicon: (There are no arms, only skulls)
:mysterynigga: "ᴬʰʰʰʰ~"
>>
No. 971766 ID: 035fb0

Because we didn't, we told you to run off. But for some reason you decided to fight them instead.
>>
No. 971767 ID: 87c7af

oh no, what is beaconluk mleming now??
Get your tongue away from that, beaconluk, you don't know where that has been..
>>
No. 971768 ID: e5ae26

use CRAYONS to draw war paint on everyone for intimidation factor

INSANE LYLUK CLOWN POSSE TIME
>>
No. 971769 ID: 689dc6
File 159422751989.gif - (272.85KB , 1200x901 , something_was_disturbed.gif )
971769

>>971766
:pillukicon: "I remember a distinct majority of you guys advocating for not running. Where are all you now huh? Real quiet all of a sudden."
>>971767
:fishluk: "Beaconluk please don't lick garbage"
:mysterynigga: "No wait I didn't say stop~"
:pillukicon: "Huh? Who goes there! Show yourself."
>>
No. 971770 ID: 689dc6
File 159422761115.jpg - (260.99KB , 1200x901 , meet_the_nexluk.jpg )
971770

:nexluk: "When did you girls get here?"
>>
No. 971771 ID: 87c7af

*soft gasp* It's a Nexluk!
The smoothest of luks!

Beaconluk: well you heard her. If she doesn't mind i guess there's no harm in continuing to mlem her.
>>
No. 971774 ID: 035fb0

Can you hear us Nexluk? What's up with this place?
>>
No. 971775 ID: 689dc6
File 159423028004.gif - (254.79KB , 1200x901 , party_inappropriate_behavior.gif )
971775

>>971768
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk makes everyone into an INSANE CLOWN. Thus you are now the INSANE LYLUK CLOWN POSSE)
>>971774
:nexluk: "What do you mean whats up with this place? How'd you get here? I slipped and fell down."
>>971771
:beaconluk: "mlem mlem mlem mlem"
:nexluk: "Oh! ooooh yeah, right there, don't stop~"
>>
No. 971776 ID: 035fb0

Well I guess we'll have to search around the place, there must be a reason the meanluks threw us out in here. Also, do you know of any arm-snatching lyluks? None of the bodies here have arms.
>>
No. 971778 ID: 73e85d

Where did everyone's armor go?
Maybe we can look around for some gear again, seems like there's plenty of helmets at least
>>
No. 971779 ID: b1b4f3

>>971775
Meanluks dropped everyone in.
Uh, do you need privacy...?
>>
No. 971783 ID: 689dc6
File 159424161310.gif - (267.05KB , 1200x901 , party_exploring.gif )
971783

>>971776
:fishluk: "None of the human bodies here have anything but skulls. I think they were decapitated."
:pillukicon: "Those big nosed monsters, how could they do this?"
:fishluk: "What? What does-"
:pillukicon: "We'll end the meanluk bullying! As soon as we get out of here."
>>971778
:pillukicon: "They strip us of everything shen they tossed us in here. Luckily they forget to check our LYLUK INVENTORY DIMENSION."
:bitlukicon: (All the helmets are on rotting skulls, no lyluk would ever willingly wear these)
>>971779
:nexluk: "Oh noooooooo, please don't look~"
>>
No. 971784 ID: b1b4f3

You could stack up to reach the hole, probably.

once those two are done
>>
No. 971786 ID: 689dc6
File 159424353762.gif - (468.78KB , 1200x901 , lyluk_tower.gif )
971786

>>971784
:fishluk: "Nope, can't reach without nexluk and she's way too slippery."
"Can you stop swaying? It's scary up here!"
:pillukicon: "W-would you prefer to be on the bottom!?"
>>
No. 971787 ID: 035fb0

Guess we'll need to go deeper again. Give Nexluk some clown paint too.
>>
No. 971788 ID: 82211c

>>971786
CMON, YOU CAN DO IT
>>
No. 971853 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe if you piled up some stuff?
Wait, was there another exit somewhere?
>>
No. 971919 ID: 689dc6
File 159448514772.jpg - (443.56KB , 1200x901 , nexluk_gets_camo.jpg )
971919

>>971787
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk makes nexluk into a MAD CLOWN)
:nexluk: "I hope you didn't make me look like a psychopath."
>>971788
>>971853
:pillukicon: "Are you guys sure? The only thing to pile is trash and who knows whats in that. I could cut my stumpies!"
>>
No. 971922 ID: 689dc6
File 159448627475.gif - (564.62KB , 1200x901 , meanluk_prison_party_fall.gif )
971922

>>971853
:pillukicon: "Okay here goooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA-"
(It didn't work)
>>
No. 971927 ID: 0b9597

well, seeing as that plan didn't work out, how about we(you) look around? maybe there's another exit/entrance in here somewhere.
>>
No. 971931 ID: 689dc6
File 159449177558.jpg - (445.31KB , 1200x901 , party_rubbish_chute.jpg )
971931

>>971927
:pillukicon: "Hey, theres this thing over here!"
:nexluk: "Yeah, This is the way you came down, right?"
:fishluk: "What? No, we were thrown down here by meanluks"
:nexluk: "What? Meanluks? I thought you came down the same way I did."
:fishluk: "What? You came down this way?"
:pillukicon: "What, what, what, what. Stop asking stupid questions you two, can we get back up this way nexluk?"
:nexluk: "Nope, it's too slippery."
>>
No. 971932 ID: 0b9597

huh, what's out those bars over there? can you see through them?

Also, if you're gonna climb up there you might have to "carry" nexluk up with you.
>>
No. 971933 ID: b1b4f3

>>971931
Check out the holes in the wall on the left.
>>
No. 971936 ID: 689dc6
File 159449513038.jpg - (322.58KB , 1200x901 , meanluk_lair_peek.jpg )
971936

>>971932
:pillukicon: "I can see meanluks out there."
:nexluk: "Thats what a meanluk is? They're hideous! Just look at their single giant bulging eye! And their complete lack of LEG JOINTS! Not to mention their crescent shaped bodies!"
:bitlukcry:
>>971933
:pillukicon: "They're too dark to see into."
>>
No. 971939 ID: b1b4f3

You should try to construct a torch from garbage. Find some kind of stick or pole, wrap it in (preferably oil-soaked) cloth, light it on fire with the lighter we have. Take extra cloth so you can remake the torch later after it burns out.
Then you should be able to see into the holes, and maybe see some details in this trash heap you couldn't before?
>>
No. 971945 ID: 689dc6
File 159450084394.jpg - (268.42KB , 1200x901 , party_torch.jpg )
971945

>>971939
:bitlukicon: (The party constructs a torch out of FLAMMABLE LOOKING GARBAGE as you instructed but they can't operate the lighter! It is completely impossible for a lyluk to use a LIGHTER!)
:pillukicon: "So, How will you pervert spirits waste our time next?"
>>
No. 971951 ID: 0b9597

Try to crawl up the pipe that was too slippery for nexluk??
Might have to carry her on top of you, or push her up, though.
>>
No. 971957 ID: 82211c

>>971945
Rub two lyluks together to create a spark.
>>
No. 971958 ID: b1b4f3

>>971945
(so much for recreating the title image)
Well try to climb the pipe I guess. It's either that or root around in the garbage to find something to make the pipe less slippery so you can climb it... You could also look around for a rope or ladder so you can get up through the hole, but I doubt a functional ladder is in a garbage pit, and you need some kind of grapple on the end of a rope to use it to climb.
>>
No. 972367 ID: 689dc6
File 159482929282.jpg - (277.47KB , 1200x901 , meanluk_prison_powder_close_up.jpg )
972367

>>971957
:pillukicon: "Absolutely not you perverts."
>>971958
:pillukicon: *Gasp* "Is this a bottle of pure fresh CREATINE just thrown away? Why if I took this I'd have enough strength to carry everyone up the chute in one go!"
>>
No. 972368 ID: 689dc6
File 159482956848.gif - (874.93KB , 1200x901 , meanluk_prison_chute_climb.gif )
972368

>>971951
:pillukicon: "HUUUUUAARRRGGGHH!"
:nexluk: "Wow, she's really doing it, her legs have gotten so thick and veiny ~<3"
:fishluk: "Go pilluk go!"
:pillukicon: "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG!"
>>
No. 972373 ID: 689dc6
File 159483281567.jpg - (220.19KB , 1200x901 , party_outside_the_camp.jpg )
972373

(The party emerges into more garbage)
:nexluk: "Hey, welcome to my hideout girls. Thanks for getting me home."
:fishluk: "You live in garbage?"
:nexluk: "Well, no one ever really checks that well in here"
:pillukicon: "Don't you get dirty?"
:nexluk: "No, it all slides off."
(Where will the party go now?)
>>
No. 972374 ID: c602b5

Does the Nexluk know anywhere where there aren't many stinky roman guards? Or a place that has anything of note?
>>
No. 972377 ID: 689dc6
File 159483737963.jpg - (263.16KB , 1200x901 , party_outside_camp_2.jpg )
972377

>>972374
:nexluk: "As a matter of fact I do! Here."
:pillukicon: "What?! This place is outside the camp?"
:nexluk: "Yeah let me show you."
(Nexluks opens the door with some difficulty and shoves the party out)
:nexluk: "See, no guards out here."
:fishluk: "But how did you escape?"
:nexluk: "I slipped out."
:bitlukicon: (We can't leave yet, we got to save the trapped lyluks before it's too late)
(Do we stay or do we go?)
>>
No. 972378 ID: 82211c

>>972377
Well, now that you have a route in and out of the prison, you can presumably start shuttling lyluks through this underground railroad of yours. Go back in so you can break more out.
>>
No. 972380 ID: 4ae243

We can't leave all other lyluks to get massacred by the cruel romans!
But we need a real plan, and maybe some help. Let us advance slowly towards the camp, strategizing and keeping an eye out for potential allies?
>>
No. 972381 ID: 0b9597

Of course we can't go! we still have migeluk waiting to be reunited! And all the other luks too!!

Let those who wish to leave do so, but we have a duty. A duty to rescue your fellow sisters-in-luk.
>>
No. 972382 ID: eef20b

Stay and fight.
Also Beaconluk, how do Pilluks strong, beautiful legs taste like?
>>
No. 972383 ID: c602b5

Do you see any trace of the chef here? Or any exit to the sewers? I personally think we shouldn't leave just yet, not until we tried saving at least one type of shitty lyluk each.
>>
No. 972385 ID: 689dc6
File 159483906005.gif - (244.20KB , 1200x901 , beaconluk_mlems_mighty_thighs.gif )
972385

>>972378
>>972383
:nexluk: "Go back to the sewers? But the only way back is the garbage chute and I don't want to get stuck down there again."
>>972380
>>972381
:pillukicon: "How exactly do you pervert spirits expect us to approach this heavily secured camp without getting caught?"
>>972382
:beaconluk: "Mlem mlem." (Tastes like hot skin.)
:pillukicon: "Normally I'd tell you to stop but that actually feels pretty good. I think my legs might be over heating."
>>
No. 972386 ID: 0b9597

Look aorund the place, see if you can't see what's inside the compound. Are the guardtowers looking outwards, inwards, or both for example.

Boy, this sure would be easier to plan around if you had some kinda map! shame you don't have a flying-luk with you.
>>
No. 972387 ID: 0b9597

Also, there must be more than a single entrance.
also also, i bet you you get spotted by a guard pilluk can give them a good kick to kingdom come with those ultra legs of hers.
>>
No. 972388 ID: 4ae243

hey bitluk, how tight does the security look around the camp? Any weaker points? What does your bitlylukian eye see?
>>
No. 972396 ID: b1b4f3

>>972385
Sewers tend to have an outlet. Maybe we can sneak back in that way. Look around for a river or something and search along the bank for an outlet.
>>
No. 972405 ID: 689dc6
File 159484423863.jpg - (123.94KB , 1200x901 , camp_entrance_zooom.jpg )
972405

>>972396
:fishluk: "The outlet was those bars, to get out that way we'd need to cut through them."
>>972386
>>972387
>>972388
:bitlukicon: (ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)
(Oops too much)
>>
No. 972406 ID: 689dc6
File 159484428901.jpg - (256.38KB , 1200x901 , camp_entrance.jpg )
972406

:bitlukicon: (There we go)
(Got any ideas on how to get in guys?)
>>
No. 972412 ID: b1b4f3

Well... yeah, that looks pretty secure. If you tried to get in you'd get caught and then locked up and we'd have to break out again somehow. We still don't have any cell keys so even if they didn't check your inventory we'd be trapped.

Maybe if you could steal a tank...
>>
No. 972414 ID: 0b9597

hmmm...
Maybe... Maybe the lyluk pills could help?
Then again, you shouldn't mix your pills. who knows how it will react to the Creatine in your system.
>>
No. 972415 ID: 4ae243

>>972414
Only pilluk took the CREATINE though
We could get Beaconluk or Nexluk to take the lyluk pills. I am sure the BIGLUK can provide us with INSIGHT into the enemy's weak points.
>>
No. 972823 ID: 689dc6
File 159526844645.jpg - (262.49KB , 1200x901 , party_tank_approach.jpg )
972823

>>972412
:pillukicon: "Well thats a better idea than any we've had so far, worth a try."
(The party sneaks up on the camp, using the tank as cover)
:nexluk: "None of you girls would happen to know how to drive one of these would you?"
>>
No. 972824 ID: 689dc6
File 159526888216.jpg - (260.66KB , 1200x901 , party_tank_pills.jpg )
972824

>>972414
>>972415
:pillukicon: "What kind of a question is that? Of course we don't."
:fishluk: "But how then will we use the tank?"
:pillukicon: "The pervert spirits reminded me of the ancient and wise lyluk I spoke to when I OD'd on these LYLUK PILLs. Theres only like 3 left in the bottle. I'm not sure thats enough to work on me, I got high tolerance."
:nexluk: "So you think one of us should take the LYLUK PILLS?"
:pillukicon: "Maybe, I'm not sure you guys can handle it, you might have a bad reaction."
(Who, if anyone, should take the last LYLUK PILLS?)
>>
No. 972825 ID: a7fb18

let Beaconluk take the pills and obtain KNOWLEDGE OF TANK-DRIVING
Her skilled mlemmer will be best for using the tank's complicated controls
>>
No. 972830 ID: 82211c

>>972825
I second this. You need a nimble manipulator to operate advanced machinery, and the other lyluks are a bit stubby.
>>
No. 972831 ID: 689dc6
File 159527462040.gif - (411.57KB , 1200x901 , beacoluk_pills_given.gif )
972831

>>972825
>>972830
:pillukicon: "Okay, if you guys are sure. Here you go beaconluk."
>>
No. 972832 ID: 689dc6
File 159527474216.gif - (585.52KB , 1200x901 , beaconluk_out.gif )
972832

:beaconluk: "slurp"
:fishluk: "So, How do you feel?"
...
:pillukicon: "OH NO!"
:nexluk: "BEACONLUK NO I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUU"
>>
No. 972833 ID: 689dc6
File 159527565006.gif - (390.97KB , 1200x901 , nexluk_cry.gif )
972833

:nexluk: "NO BEACONLUK YOU CAN'T DIE NOW, I JUST MET YOU"
:pillukicon: "shhhhhh, I know it's tragic but can you keep it down? We're in a-"
:provicon: "Hey, did you just hear someones soul being ripped from their body and torn apart in front of them?"
:pillukicon: "Crap."
>>
No. 972834 ID: 6e2112

No... it can't be... why wasn't I here sooner?

This is horrible, we can't lose a shitty lyluk this far into our mission! I don't know what to do now, I'm even starting to think it was a better idea turn tail and run away...
>>
No. 972835 ID: 6e2112

But let's not lose more shitty lyluks, where is the guard's voice coming from? Hopefully not inside the tank, we could hide in there. Move the beaconluk's body too just in case.
>>
No. 972836 ID: af24dc

Of course! Nexluk tears have healing powers!
>>
No. 972838 ID: 689dc6
File 159527781779.gif - (247.18KB , 1200x901 , tank_x_ray.gif )
972838

>>972834
>>972835
>>972836
:nexluk: "YES OF COURSE I"LL SAVE YOU BEACONLUK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:pillukicon: "Oh god theres no way they didn't see us get into this tank we're so screwed!"
:fishluk: "What are we going to do? One of us is dead and we're trapped! We're finished!"
>>
No. 972839 ID: 6e2112

Nexluk, keep dropping your tears into Beaconluk, she may wake up with them. Is the key of any use? And do any of you see a lock on that hatch? Fishluk should scavange for parts around the tank's interior.
>>
No. 972840 ID: 689dc6
File 159527841118.png - (6.11KB , 435x433 , transition.png )
972840

(Huh? Whats going on? What is this?)
>>
No. 972841 ID: 689dc6
File 159527888031.jpg - (146.03KB , 1200x901 , beaconluk_trip.jpg )
972841

:eyebig: "So did you get all that beaconluk? You understand what must be done right?"
:highbeac: "Yessiry I do indeedy dee see what i need to be to become free and glee."
:eyebig: "Okay, well I'm gonna send you back now because I can't take much more of this."
"Good luck beaconluk!"
>>
No. 972842 ID: b1b4f3

>>972841
Hey, are you the one true Lyluk?
>>
No. 972844 ID: 689dc6
File 159528146038.jpg - (227.04KB , 1200x901 , beaconluk_awaken.jpg )
972844

>>972842
:eyebig: "ahahahahahahahAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHABye"
>>972839
:nexluk: "Beaconluk! My tear really do have healing powers!"
:beaconluk: (mmmmmm, salty)
:pillukicon: "Beaconluk's back, thats great but we're still stuck in here and who knows what the guards outside are doing."
:beaconluk: "MLEM" (I have been told what to do, girls, it is finally time to COMBINE OUR SHITTY AURAS)
:nexluk: "Oh my~"
:bitlukicon: (Are you sure we're ready for it?)
>>
No. 972845 ID: 6e2112

You have to do it girls, for science, for shitty lyuks, for mlems
>>
No. 972846 ID: 6f080b

Do it, the Romans are not ready for the extreme shittyness of your combined shitty auras!
>>
No. 972848 ID: b1b4f3

Well, good luck with the merging!
>>
No. 972851 ID: 689dc6
File 159528383071.gif - (860.54KB , 1200x901 , aura_affects_the_tank.gif )
972851

>>972845
>>972846
>>972848
:Alltogether: "SHITTY AURAS COMBINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
No. 972858 ID: 3f20cd

Begin Firing
>>
No. 972859 ID: 3f20cd

At the enemys
>>
No. 972860 ID: 094652

Just plow through the gates
>>
No. 972872 ID: b1b4f3

Alright lock the hatch so if a guard climbs on the tank they can't get in. See if you can start shooting at the guards, and plow through the entrance... heck, see if you can plow through the wall of the high security part of the prison.
>>
No. 972913 ID: 8ea091

oh god it's a shitty tank!
Careful it don't morph into another shitty lyluk when you unfuse.
>>
No. 972957 ID: eb1fcc

>>972851
transform into a shitty lyluk mecha and punch one of the guards
>>
No. 973613 ID: 689dc6
File 159629512207.jpg - (364.35KB , 1200x901 , guard_shock.jpg )
973613

>>972858
>>972859
>>972860
>>972872
>>972913
>>972957
:provicon: "G-guys? What the EVER LOVING FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR TANK?!"
:provicon::provicon: "Huh?"
>>
No. 973614 ID: 689dc6
File 159629514515.jpg - (220.18KB , 1200x901 , guard_shock_2.jpg )
973614

:provicon: "Oh- oh by mars left nut, what have they done to you baby?"
:provicon: "I don't understand, how could anyone do this to you?"
:provicon: "Hold me proventus..."
:provicon: "It's okay proventus, I'm right here..."
>>
No. 973615 ID: 689dc6
File 159629519488.gif - (7.02MB , 1200x901 , tank_fire.gif )
973615

:pillukicon: "Wow, this gun is suddenly much easier to understand than it was before! Why don't I just practice with those catatonic guards over there?"
*Ka-chk........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
:nexluk: "Did you hit them? Are we safe?"
:pillukicon: "I opened a hole in the gate! Nows our chance, bitluk! You're the only one small enough to fit in the driver seat, you have to be the one to steer us! Fishluk, you'll be her spotter."
:fishluk: "But I'm blind!"
>>
No. 973616 ID: 689dc6
File 159629523501.gif - (687.01KB , 1200x901 , tank_full_speed_ahead.gif )
973616

:pillukicon: "Full steam ahead bitluk!"
:bitlukicon: "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
>>
No. 973618 ID: 689dc6
File 159629553816.gif - (721.72KB , 1200x901 , tank_courtyard.gif )
973618

:pillukicon: "Bitluk slow down! I can't shoot them if you're going so fast!"
:bitlukicon: "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
:pillukicon: "Bitluk! What did you do!? The tank is unusable now!"
:nexluk: "Don't blame her. It was probably a limited time thing, or something like that."
>>
No. 973619 ID: af24dc

Don't worry lyluks, see if you can salvage anything useful from the wrecked tank and the guards.
>>
No. 973620 ID: 455dda

Well if the tank is done, it's better to get out of it asap
How does the perimeter look? Can you safely infiltrate the building again?
>>
No. 973621 ID: 689dc6
File 159629685594.gif - (3.78MB , 1200x901 , tank_too_heavy.gif )
973621

>>973619
:fishluk: "What do you mean scavenge? We're lyluks not mechanical engineers."
:pillukicon: "Well, I suppose these spare tanks shells could come in handy."
>>973620
:pillukicon: "Okay, get out and-"
*rubble*
:nexluk: "Girls? You felt that too right?"
*CREAAAAAK*
:pillukicon: "EVERYONE OUT NOW! MOVE MOVE MOVE!"
>>
No. 973626 ID: 689dc6
File 159629947584.gif - (534.21KB , 1200x901 , tank_escape.gif )
973626

:pillukicon: "EVERYONE OUT, WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST."
:fishluk: "But-"
:pillukicon: "THAT MEANS FROM SMALLEST TO BIGGEST NOW GO GO GO!"
:bitlukicon: *Zoop*
:nexluk: "I hope I don't slip!"
:beaconluk: *Sproing*
:pillukicon: "Wew, that actually wasn't too bad, I thought we were goners."
>>
No. 973627 ID: b1b4f3

>>973626
Nice, now let's find an entry point.
>>
No. 973628 ID: 689dc6
File 159630438937.gif - (3.08MB , 1200x901 , tank_collapse.gif )
973628

>>973627
:pillukicon: "Entry point? You mean like-"
*KKKKKKKRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSHHFFFFFWWWWWOOOOOOMMM*
...
:fishluk: "Well that can't be good."
>>
No. 973629 ID: 455dda

Take a look inside the hole!
I wonder if it leads into the meanluk caverns though
>>
No. 973633 ID: 689dc6
File 159630712575.jpg - (166.77KB , 1200x901 , courtyard_hole.jpg )
973633

>>973629
:pillukicon: "Well would you look at that, it does lead straight down there."
:nexluk: "Why do you pervert spirits have to jinx everything?"
:fishluk: "Well, it's not like they can use the tank or get out of the hole, right?"
>>
No. 973635 ID: 3f6e48

>meanluks: conglomerate on this intruder in such droves the combined shitty-aura creates a monstrous amalgamation of machine and luks and proceed to wreak havoc on the prison and the stupid guards who mistreat and insult you merely for existing
>>
No. 973637 ID: b1b4f3

>>973633
What if the meanluks escaped and waged war against your oppressors tho?

Aaaaanyway this isn't an entrance you can use. Is there a door somewhere...?
>>
No. 973647 ID: 689dc6
File 159631769279.jpg - (241.10KB , 1200x901 , tank_meanluk_lair.jpg )
973647

>>973635
(You are now the Meanluks)
:meanluk: *HIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS*
>>973637
:meanluk: (Wage war against the surface? Is this the sign we have been waiting for mistressssssss?)
>>
No. 973648 ID: 360387

By mistress, do you mean that blue, examplary totem of yours?
>>
No. 973650 ID: 689dc6
File 159631924179.gif - (672.70KB , 1200x901 , camp_alarm.gif )
973650

>>973648
:eeye: "Yes, that is what she means interloper. I do not like it when nosy little buzzing flies violate my property. BEGONE!"
(You are now the Lyluk party, again)
:pillukicon: "Hello? HELLO? PERVERT SPIRITS? We got a problem here!"
:provicon: "Oh dear zeus what-"
:provicon: "Proventus, we worship jupiter."
:provicon: "Fuck off proventus, have can you even keep your lunch down with the stench wafting out of that hole?"
:provicon: "Watch your mouth proventus or we'll feed you to the cows. Now before we deal with these trouble makers lets just see what is down this hole..."
:provicon: "..."
:provicon: "Proventus"
:provicon: "Yes sir?"
:provicon: "Give me that flammenwerfer. NOW!"
>>
No. 973651 ID: 360387

shitty lyluks, you should prepare, there are meanluks planning to come out from that hole the tank made soon. Hopefully when they fight these bovine brutes you all can hide away.
>>
No. 973661 ID: 689dc6
File 159632215396.jpg - (241.66KB , 1200x901 , party_armory.jpg )
973661

>>973637
:nexluk: "RUN TO THE NEAREST DOOR!"
>>973651
:pillukicon: "Phew, we made it. Lets hope those two keep each other busy for a long while."
>>
No. 973662 ID: 360387

What is this, some kind of museum? Anyways, better rgab some of that armor, and anything else you can use.
>>
No. 973664 ID: 8fab7a

>>973662
Is.. is this a museum? Anything useful-seeming around? Other exits?
>>
No. 973666 ID: b1b4f3

>>973661
It's the armory! Holy smokes look at all these weapons. Can you actually use any of it though?

I don't suppose there are any keys, or crowbars...?
>>
No. 973668 ID: 8768f8

>>973661
You'd better prepare for what's coming.
For both protection and infiltration purposes, everyone should put on a helmet and a skirt (yes, even for Fishluk), and those strong enough to wear it should wear a body armor and one of those tiny swords.
>>
No. 973969 ID: 689dc6
File 159672789166.jpg - (245.90KB , 1200x901 , party_armored.jpg )
973969

>>973662
>>973664
>>973666
>>973668
(One fade to black later)
:pillukicon: "Thank goodness these ones aren't dirty and smelly like the last pair."
:nexluk: "Dammit, why do me and bitluk have to be so short? All the actual armor is too big for us!"
:pillukicon: "Don't worry girls, me and beaconluk will protect you with these sharp and dangerous swords!"
>>
No. 973971 ID: 1060de

Looking good girls, time to explore!
Is this an isolated room or there's doors leading deeper into the building? We gotta find the prison and free more lyluks after all
>>
No. 973974 ID: 689dc6
File 159673533188.jpg - (224.60KB , 1200x901 , party_mess_hall.jpg )
973974

>>973971
:pillukicon: "Hmmm, I wonder whats through this door?"
:lhomar: "Hello? Girls! Is that you? You're just in time, everyone ran out to find out what all that noise was."
:nexluk: "That was us! We found a tank outside and blew up some guards!"
:lhomar: "You? Killed the guards with a tank?"
:pillukicon: "Sadly no, the tank fell into the sewers and now the guards are trying to stop the meanluks from over running them."
:lhomar: "Meanluks? Should I leave? Sounds like this prison riot is getting a little bit dangerous for this humble cook."
>>
No. 973975 ID: 370204

>>973974
Is he offering more pies? If so, you'll need to eat them to get big and strong.
>>
No. 973976 ID: 19da02

See if you can find a map or like, one of those things on the wall that shows were the fire exits are.
>>
No. 973977 ID: 1060de

But ask politely this time, beaconluk. You don't want to get burned again
But yes, we have to get the chef to safety, I couldn't bear to see something happen to him
>>
No. 973978 ID: 1ee1de

Tell him that it might be a good idea to consider leaving, yes. meanluks are notoriously dangerous in large numbers, and you'd never forgive yourself if you put your newfound friend in danger.
>>
No. 973980 ID: 689dc6
File 159673708520.gif - (2.42MB , 1200x901 , big_alarm.gif )
973980

>>973975
>>973976
>>973977
>>973978
:lhomar: "Really? All you can think about is MORE pie? You just had some not an hour ago!"
:alltogether: "Thanks for the grub!"
:lhomar: *sigh* "Okay fine, it's not like anyone else will eat it now."
(Suddenly a red alarm starts blaring)
:mysterynigga: "ATTENTION. ALL NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONAL. PLEASE EVACUATE THE AREA. ATTENTION. ALL NON-"
:lhomar: "Well, I guess that answers that. Listens girls, I'll park my truck down the road a little bit. If you can save all your friends I'll give you a ride out of here."
:fishluk: "How long will you wait?"
:lhomar: "I'll stick around till sunset. The guards will have probably get the situation under control by then and if I stay any longer it'll look suspicious."
:pillukicon: "You wouldn't happen to have a map of this place would you? It'd help us find our friends."
:lhomar: "A map? Uhhhhhh... There might be one in one of the guard stations? I dunno, they didn't give the cook any maps."
>>
No. 973983 ID: b1b4f3

>>973980
Any idea where the guards keep the keys?
>>
No. 973986 ID: 689dc6
File 159673963488.gif - (2.09MB , 1200x901 , party_alarm.gif )
973986

>>973983
:lhomar: "Probably the guard station too? Listen, I gotta go now or else the guards will start asking questions. Good luck girls."
:fishluk: "What a nice guy."
:nexluk: "Can we raid the kitchen? I'm starving."
>>
No. 973990 ID: b1b4f3

No, we have a time limit. Guard station first.
>>
No. 973991 ID: 689dc6
File 159674275346.gif - (2.19MB , 1200x901 , main_hallway.gif )
973991

>>973990
:nexluk: "AWWwwwwww"
:pillukicon: "C'mon girls, I think it's down this way. Maybe..."
>>
No. 973992 ID: 689dc6
File 159674323909.gif - (2.41MB , 1200x901 , guard_booth_2.gif )
973992

:pillukicon: "See, I told you so!"
:fishluk: "We never-"
:pillukicon: "Well, how do we even get into this thing?"
>>
No. 973995 ID: eb1fcc

>>973992
have beaconluk lick a hole through the cheap sugarglass they clearly borrowed as surplus from a local film studio
>>
No. 973997 ID: 1060de

While beaconluk is mlemming, bitluk should check that first aid kit, maybe there's more LYLUK PILLS inside
>>
No. 974003 ID: b1b4f3

Smash the glass with something heavy?
>>
No. 974004 ID: 19da02

does pilluk still have legs strong enough to maybe kick the glass or jump headfirst into it so the helmet breaks the glass?
>>
No. 974007 ID: 689dc6
File 159674847916.gif - (2.48MB , 1200x901 , booth_mlem.gif )
974007

>>973995
:beaconluk: "Mlem mlem mlem mlem."
>>973997
:bitlukicon: (Theres some kind of pil-)
:pillukicon: "Hey! Let me see that. I'm the expert here."
*slap*
"Yes! These are yet more rare and valuable LYLUK PILLS! Awww, but it's one of those annoying ones in boxes, it's gonna take me forever to transfer them over to the pill bottle."
>>974003
:fishluk: "Sadly we lyluks have 0 STRENGTH and would be able to lift something heavy enough to break the glass."
>>974004
:pillukicon: "Are you making fun of me?"
>>
No. 974010 ID: 1060de

do it, pilluk you pussy
Who else would do it if not you?
>>
No. 974011 ID: 1ee1de

Nexluk: achieve acceleration with your slippery form, proceed to smash through the glass at a solid-breaking, but survivable, speed.
>>
No. 974012 ID: 1ee1de

Alternatively, look around for another entrance.
>>
No. 974013 ID: b1b4f3

>>974007
Well there is a door to the room, but it's probably locked... you can either go around and try the door or... cut the glass? You've got some metal objects, see if any of the leave a mark on the glass.
>>
No. 974024 ID: f2d7ac

Is there a way in from the box the beaconluk is licking? maybe fishluk can enter there.
>>
No. 974078 ID: 12b116

will our key open it?
>>
No. 974369 ID: 689dc6
File 159724810145.gif - (2.54MB , 1200x901 , bitluk_cutting_glass.gif )
974369

>>974013
:pillukicon: "Yep, leaving a mark is about all that'll do."
:bitlukcry:
>>
No. 974370 ID: 689dc6
File 159724824194.gif - (2.71MB , 1200x901 , nexluk_slippery_floor.gif )
974370

>>974011
:nexluk: "Aaaahh nooooo, This tiled floor is too slippery! I can't build up any speed!"
:fishluk: "I don't think it's the floor thats the problem."
>>
No. 974371 ID: 094652

>STR 0
Could be worse, you could be so weak you'd be motionless from the weight of your own feet-
Wait, how are you wearing heavy armor with STR 0?

>What do
Review your inventory while you circle around for the entrance to the security room.
>>
No. 974372 ID: 689dc6
File 159724854921.gif - (2.51MB , 1200x901 , pilluk_pill_popping.gif )
974372

>>974010
:pillukicon: "Up yours pal. I'm just gonna transfer these LYLUK PILLS over to the bottle."
:nexluk: "But pilluk, theres so many! That'll take forever!"
:pillukicon: "Exactly! Think of how useful so many LYLUK PILLS will be!"
>>974024
:pillukicon: "You mean the box I got the pills from?"
>>
No. 974373 ID: 689dc6
File 159724943556.gif - (2.39MB , 1200x901 , party_security_door.gif )
974373

>>974012
>>974371
:pillukicon: "Phew, that took a while, so what were we doing?"
:fishluk: "They want us to try the door."
:pillukicon: "The door? But it's a massive metal reinforced security door! Theres no way a lyluk could ever knock it down with our zero strength! How ever would we-"
>>974078
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah right, I suppose we should check the key."
*click*
"Huh, well that makes sense, we did get it off the guard that was stationed here."
:bitlukicon: (Bitluk was really hoping that'd key would be able to free the trapped lyluks)
:pillukicon: "Also that one spirit does have a point, doesn't this armor feel kinda light to you girls?"
:fishluk: "Hmmm, Well the insides of the helmet are styrofoam but I thought that was just a modernization. Now that I'm checking, the outside feels like cheap plastic."
:nexluk: "Awwwww, we took the fake armor!"
:beaconluk: "Mlem" (I don't know about them but someone definitely wore my armor ;})
>>
No. 974374 ID: 689dc6
File 159724955997.jpg - (235.51KB , 1200x901 , prison_map.jpg )
974374

:pillukicon: "Well, here the map you wanted to see."
:nexluk: "Damn, I wish I could read."
:pillukicon: "Don't we all nexluk, Don't we all."
>>
No. 974375 ID: 88ee90

Look around in the guard booth. are there any keys for the cell-doors around? (or buttons that says release all lyluks/open cells?)

Also, if there are any vents shout out to mige-luk in case she's in there.
>>
No. 974376 ID: 689dc6
File 159725190719.jpg - (259.28KB , 1200x901 , party_guard_booth.jpg )
974376

>>974375
:pillukicon: "Nope, theres nothing like that, there is this screen showing a group of lyluks in full armor. Looks like we're not the only ones who got out."
:nexluk: "Is there any way to tell where they are so we can join up?"
>>
No. 974378 ID: 689dc6
File 159725329238.gif - (490.57KB , 1200x901 , camera_control.gif )
974378

:pillukicon: "Oops, I accidentally changed it, you spirits think you can get us back to the lyluks?"
>>
No. 974379 ID: 12b116

>>974376
Those are clearly you. See if there are any other buttons to change which camera is on the screen to maybe get a view of some of the other rooms.
>>
No. 974380 ID: 88ee90

the lyluks were just yourselves, likely from a camera in the room. You just changed it to show a feed from every camera in the facility-floor you're on. Good job!
>>
No. 974381 ID: 12b116

try "great oven"
>>
No. 974386 ID: b1b4f3

No keys? Nuts. This is the ONLY guard booth.
...I just realized we never tried using the helmet key on any cell doors.

Why don't we uh, go do that. :I
>>
No. 974727 ID: 689dc6
File great_oven_cam.webm - (5.78MB )
974727

>>974379
>>974380
>>974381
:pillukicon: "Great oven eh? Well I can certainly read this map to see here that is, yep, totally literate lyluk right here."
(A lot of painful and annoying "No, to the left" and "Stop! You just went past it!" she finally settles on the great oven camera feed)
:pillukicon: "Okay, lets see what horrible things they're doing in there."
"Oh no! He's about to extermination another lyluk! How do we get there to save her spirits!?"
:nexluk: "Wait pilluk! Theres a floating sword all of a sudden! And a noodle appeared!"
:pillukicon: "Migeluk!? And whoever that other one is? Migeluks alright and she's even saving other lyluks! We got to go meet up with them!"
:fishlukcry: "I wish I wasn't blind."
>>
No. 974728 ID: 17770e

Do you all know where this is? We may be able to contact the migeluk.
>>
No. 974730 ID: 689dc6
File 159785290815.jpg - (310.85KB , 1200x901 , party_great_oven.jpg )
974730

>>974728
:pillukicon: "You guys showed it to us on the map! Lets go!"
(One walk cycle later)
:pillukicon: "Awww, where'd they go? They busted open the cage and left that fast?"
:bitlukicon: (They cut it in half, how'd they do that without hurting the lyluk?)
:beaconluk: "Mlem?" (Maybe they went down here? Seems kinda dangerous)
(Where do we go now?)
>>
No. 974731 ID: 17770e

Let's search this foundry thing. They can't be that far off now.
>>
No. 974733 ID: db3b76

Of course you wouldn't catch up to them, they've got a DDDluk with them. Those luks are masters of stealth, they could steal someone's entire house from right under their noses. In plain sight. During the middle of the day. I saw it happen once! well... i didn't SEE it per-say, but i saw the aftermath: a whole smithy cleaned out, even the anvil was gone!! (don't question how, i have no idea how they manage it)

Trust me, if they've got one of them with them there's no chance they'd be caught. honestly i'm more surprised they managed to find one at all.
>>
No. 974735 ID: 689dc6
File 159785824258.jpg - (308.13KB , 1200x901 , party_big_cry.jpg )
974735

>>974731
>>974733
:pillukicon: "Oh no! Not a dddluk!"
:nexluk: "Theres no chance we'll be able to find them!"
:fishlukcry: "No one can beat her stealth!"
:bitlukicon: (We'll be doomed without her!)
:beaconluk: "Mlem" (DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED)
:alltogether: "..."
:pillukicon: "Damn, I was really hoping that'd work, I guess they really aren't here."
(Where to next?)
>>
No. 974736 ID: db3b76

best to head back to the guard booth perhaps? see if you can't find anything by switching the cameras and seeing if there's any interesting on each one.
Best be on the lookout for guards though.
hmmm... is the ground rumbling slightly, or is it just me? anyone? no? just me then, carry on!
>>
No. 974737 ID: 03a7c1

>>974735
DDDLuks work on quantum mechanics: If you expect them to be there, they won't. You can never observe the absence of DDDLuks, only their direct presence.
Try to not expect them.
>>
No. 974738 ID: 17770e

Yeah, let's head back. Hope there are no guards coming back to the surveillance monitor or anything.
>>
No. 974739 ID: 689dc6
File 159786114441.gif - (202.40KB , 1200x901 , key_pilluk.gif )
974739

>>974386
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah, I should probably check this on the way back."
"Nope, doesn't work, hold on a little longer yungluk!"
:mysterynigga: "Toot"
>>
No. 974741 ID: 689dc6
File 159786145750.gif - (5.36MB , 1200x901 , camera_controls.gif )
974741

>>974736
>>974738
:nexluk: "Okay, lets see where else we can see."
>>974737
:pillukicon: "Well I haven't been expecting ever since I stopped crying, so where is she, huh?"
>>
No. 974742 ID: 03a7c1

>>974741
>"Well I haven't been expecting ever since I stopped crying, so where is she, huh?"
You fool, by uttering this sentence, you thought about them, and subconsciously expected them, so they won't show up.
Damn they're good.
>>
No. 974743 ID: 19da02

Check the command area and the showers. It looks like there are other helpful revolutionary lyluk rebels tho, so that's good!
>>
No. 974749 ID: db3b76

... you guys ever wonder how they clean this place? i mean it's not like they use their tanks to do it. Maybe they use vacuum cleaners? no, there's no way they'd do something so menial as cleaning themselves. but they couldn't put lyluks to the task either, as we all know how THAT would go. i mean... unless there was some kinda cleaning lyluk? that also, WASN'T a lyluk?? but how strange would that be.
>>
No. 974750 ID: 689dc6
File 159786597929.gif - (6.17MB , 1000x751 , showers_cam.gif )
974750

>>974742
:pillukwowicon: "Wow, dddluk sure is amazing."
>>974743
:pillukicon: "Okay, lets see if there are any guards still showering we cn harass."
:bitlukicon: (Oh no! No guards and the meanluks have found the way up through the manhole! They're invading the surface!)
>>974749
:fishluk: "I have heard legends about the cleanluk. So it is told that once there were a lyluk who was so clean she scrubbed herself off of reality! Now she is nothing more than a spirit looking for a new vessel to start her cleaning crusade once more. A tough body, that can withstand her own cleanliness."
:pillukicon: "How spooky, however those are a more immediate threat."
>>
No. 974760 ID: 689dc6
File 159787212626.gif - (6.80MB , 1200x901 , command_area_cam.gif )
974760

:pillukicon: "So this is where they keep the brains of the operations."
:nexluk: "Doesn't look like we'll going in through the front door."
:pillukicon: "Hey, who's that creepy guy in the back?"
:nexluk: "Oh, uh, ew, that guys looks dangerous to girls like us, right?"
:bitlukicon: (I don't feel safe)
:beaconluk: "Mlem" (Seems like my kind of guy ;})
>>
No. 974761 ID: b1b4f3

Head to the armory, see if you can get some real equipment to fight the meanluks with.
>>
No. 974762 ID: 17770e

Alright, is Yungluk near the meanluks or the smelly xenophile and his guards? Yungluk might get caught in the crossfire. Is there any way to close the doors of the prison in a way that'd pit the meanluks and the guards against eachother away from us?
>>
No. 974778 ID: 16d082

I’m not sure who the shadowy figure is, but he must be extremely powerful
His Finnish aura is affecting me even through the screen, I can hear subtle utterances of ”perrrkele” and the air seems to smell of freshly opened EuroShopper energy drink
We don’t want to face him and his garrison in the command center nor the meanluks, and we probably won’t be able to get to the armoury because the meanluks have already overran the shower area, so I suggest searching the guard booth for anything of interest: Keys, remote lockdown buttons, sizeable ventilation shafts and so on
>>
No. 974811 ID: 19da02

The only places we really haven't checked on camera are the courtyards and the regular ovens if I'm thinking clearly.

Them being holed up in the command area is fine. We're interested in getting the lyluks out, not necessarily confronting a bunch of armed CENTVRIONS with a flame thrower. Otherwise known as a lyluk remover.
>>
No. 975058 ID: 689dc6
File 159837809483.gif - (7.85MB , 980x736 , courtyard_cam.gif )
975058

>>974811
:pillukicon: "Okay, lets check those before anything else... courtyard first I guess?"
:nexluk: "Yeah, lets see how the guards are doing."
:pillukicon: "Oh wow, they killed a lot of meanluks, I know they're really nasty and all but I can't help but feel bad since they're still ly-Uh oh."
:nexluk: "UH OH!"
:fishluk: "Uh oh, whats uh oh? What happened?"
>>
No. 975060 ID: 2d2ac0

That's a big meanluk. How far are we from the courtyard? We may be able to make some lyluks escape after that thing wrecks like half of the walls in this facility.
>>
No. 975064 ID: 689dc6
File 159838053774.gif - (691.06KB , 1200x901 , ovens_cam.gif )
975064

:pillukicon: "Well at least this is a lot calmer than the other one. His feet are still there."
:nexluk: "I'm not even gonna ask."
>>974761
:pillukicon: "The showers are right next to the armory, if the meanluks are also coming up through the showers then the armory has probably already been overrun."
>>974762
:pillukicon: "Yungluks right next to the great oven, the one we just walked on on the way there? I even tried to open his cell. Are you okay spirit? Do spirits get senile?"
:fishluk: "If they are the spirits of the dead then I'd guess most of them start out senile."
:nexluk: "That never made sense to me, how ghosts are supposed to be like how they were when they died, so what you're trying to tell me is-"
:bitlukcry: (Pls stap)
>>975060
:pillukicon: "Theres only yungluk left I think, once we've saved her and met up with the other group we can get out of here."
>>
No. 975065 ID: 19da02

We should just go to the lower security cells and see if anything's shook loose. It looks like it's about time to get the fuck out of here.
>>
No. 975066 ID: 19da02

So we basically need to find a control or a key to Yungluk's cell somehow. Check around here to see if there's any way to open it by remote.
>>
No. 975073 ID: b1b4f3

Alright here's a plan that might work to get Yungluk out:
Go to her door and make a small shitty aura that turns the door shitty. You should be able to open it then, because shitty doors don't have locks!
>>
No. 975074 ID: 689dc6
File 159838779377.jpg - (475.98KB , 1600x1201 , party_yungluk_cell_open.jpg )
975074

>>975065
:pillukicon: "Thats where I was held, we already got everyone out of there."
>>975066
>>975073
:pillukicon: "Alright, so we just gotta get yungluk out and then we can leave, theres nothing in here besides sticky tissues and pictures of tanks and cows, so lets just waltz on over to yungluks cell and ask h- WHAT THE GOODNESS GRACIOUS!"
:nexluk: "Her cells open, she got out! But who could've open her cell? and why?"
>>
No. 975075 ID: efc453

Must've been migeluk and the others
Are we sure all the other cells are empty now?
>>
No. 975076 ID: 2fdf16

are you even surprised? dddluks can get in ANYWHERE, it's part of why they're so successful at stealing things. that, and their remarkable stealthiness.
nobody knows how they do it though. they never tell either. so mysterious~
>>
No. 975077 ID: b1b4f3

I guess migeluk went and soloed the prison while we were bumbling around.
TIME TO GO! Exit posthaste!
>>
No. 975081 ID: 689dc6
File 159839705958.gif - (2.67MB , 1200x901 , bitluk_guard_booth.gif )
975081

>>975075
:pillukicon: "Yeah, none of the other cells have anyone in them, it was only yungluk left."
>>975076
:pillukwowicon: "Wow, dddluk are surely the most amazing of all the lyluks."
>>975077
:pillukicon: "Yeah, I agree guys, all the lyluks are free, the only thing left to do is get out of here and hope- bitluk? What are you doing in there?"
>>
No. 975082 ID: 33af29

Ask fishluk, what is bitluk doing?
>>
No. 975084 ID: 689dc6
File 159839739357.gif - (6.47MB , 980x736 , showers_cam_other_party.gif )
975084

:bitlukicon: (Please please be wrong, Oh no! I knew it! Yungluk is too big to fit in the vents so they had to walk, the only way they could go thats not through the security booth is right into the showers WHERE THEY'LL GET AMBUSHED BY MEANLUKS!!!!!)
:bitlukcry:
>>
No. 975085 ID: 33af29

Well let's go then! We don't have time, we need all the luks outside this place!
>>
No. 975087 ID: 13da57

>>975081
Fishluk is in there as well!
Why does everyone keep forgetting about the cutie of the group?
Also stop thinking about dddluks.
>>
No. 975088 ID: b1b4f3

Is that... an antiluk? Absurdly strong instead of weak?
That seems like a standoff. Let's go see if we can collect them and lead them to the hole in the wall.
>>
No. 975089 ID: 13da57

Quickly, try to join the group of Lyluks in the showers and throw the wierd pointy object at the right of your inventory at the group of Meanluks
>>
No. 975105 ID: 2fdf16

Guys, don't worry! Yungluk's been stuck in that cell for so long she is FILLED to the brim with so-far impotent RAGE. If anything i feel sorry for the poor menaluks who dare stand in her way.
Just watch, she'll end up completely bulldozing them, and anyone who dares get in the way of her and her freed rage.
(at the very least you know the meanluks won't kill them so that's good)
>>
No. 975276 ID: e4a34f

I know this might not be the best time, but the Lyluks do have genitals, right? I'm an animal scientist not a pervert.
>>
No. 975361 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, it occurs to me that we've been too late to meet up with migeluk because we haven't been predicting her movements.
So, if this *isn't* a standoff, that means she will wind up in the trash pit. If we rush over there and they've already been captured then it will be likely that we will be captured again too. I'm not sure we'd be able to escape the same way again, so... as insurance, someone should stay behind and watch the camera. Then if everyone gets captured, she can find some rope and go back to that chute, where she can use the rope to give the captured lyluks an escape route.
>>
No. 975413 ID: 689dc6
File 159896857375.png - (542.93KB , 1200x901 , party_thoughts.png )
975413

>>975085
>>975087
>>975089
>>975105
>>975361
:pillukicon: "Oh no! The other party is in danger and our pervert spirits are conflicted over what to do! You guys better make up your minds before something bad happens!"

(What do you do? Rush there now and try to save them or do you try to get them out of the hole later?)

>>975276
:pillukicon: "You're disgusting!"
:nexluk: "But the answer is yes of course~"
>>
No. 975414 ID: f9388c

Setting up a way to get out of the hole again without the use of strength-pills might be wise regardless. who knows if you will be captured again.

And honestly, lyluks can't harm each other so what are you gonna do to the meanluks, put them in you inventory?

...

dddluk: 'Steal' the meanluks
>>
No. 975415 ID: 4da9ec

No offense, but you girls couldn't fight against the meanluks directly.
I think it is best to assist the other party in their escape indirectly. They look plenty capable of fighting on their own anyway
>>
No. 975416 ID: e9d024

We need to follow the meanluk's footsteps and see where they might have left them off.
>>
No. 975417 ID: 689dc6
File 159897524726.jpg - (281.98KB , 1200x901 , armory_bitluk_rope.jpg )
975417

>>975414
>>975415
:pillukicon: "Okay, so the armory is probably the most likely place to find rope and- Oh you've already got it, thanks bitluk!"
:bitlukicon: (Theres no time to waste, we gotta save them)
:fishluk: "Actually I think we got quite a lot of time to waste, we might be waiting a while in fact."
:bitlukcry:
>>
No. 975418 ID: 689dc6
File 159897764379.gif - (1.42MB , 1200x901 , courtyard_meanluk_sturm.gif )
975418

:pillukicon: "Shhhh, be careful girls, that giant meanluk is beating a hole in the wall. Hopefully the noise masks our escape."
>>
No. 975420 ID: 689dc6
File 159897883092.gif - (466.68KB , 1200x901 , party_camp_escape.gif )
975420

:pillukicon: "We made it! Home clear now! All thats left is to save the other lyluks and we can get out of this place one and for all!"
:fishluk: "Finally! I'll get to go home."
:bitlukcry:
:nexluk: "But this garbage shack was my home..."
>>
No. 975421 ID: 689dc6
File 159898017552.jpg - (233.27KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack.jpg )
975421

:pillukicon: "Alright now we just gotta wait unt-"
:nexluk: "Uh oh"
:fishluk: "Guys seriously, you know I'm blind, you gotta tell me whats the matter."
:provicon: "cowe"
>>
No. 975422 ID: e9d024

Excuse me? Cow? Big Hefty Cows?
>>
No. 975423 ID: 366954

>>975421
Use the crayons to draw a cowe on the wall. Trust me, this man has seen some shit, he deserves spiritual peace.
>>
No. 975425 ID: f9388c

ProvGuard: This isn't what you signed up for when they recruited you. If you knew this is what would have happened you'd never signed up to that old man's scheme. First the constant boring guard-duty and now this? Fuck this shit. You're stuck out here in this shitty complex in the middle of a shitty-pocalypse of vermin. You wish you were back home with a big-breasted cow-wife waiting for you, but no. You should have know it was too good to be true.
They didn't even let you drive the tank...
>>
No. 975427 ID: 4da9ec

He may be a genocidal soldier maniac but we all have souls and his looks hurt
Was he a witness to the meanluk massacre or is he suffering from a deeper affliction?
Anyway, bitluk, draw this man a cow for now
>>
No. 975428 ID: 689dc6
File 159898265559.jpg - (237.69KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_cowe.jpg )
975428

>>975422
>>975423
>>975425
>>975427
:bitlukicon: (There there, look, heres a cow)
:provicon: "C-cowe" (He starts to make mouth movements as if he were sucking on a cylindrical object)
:pillukicon: "Well at least he doesn't seem danerous. Lets get that rope set up."
>>
No. 975431 ID: 689dc6
File 159898957973.jpg - (245.38KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_rope.jpg )
975431

:pillukicon: "... It's fine, he's rooted there like a tree, besides do you anything else to tie it onto up here?"
:nexluk: "Okay, I just hope they don't all climb up at once, what are we going to do while we wait?"
>>
No. 975440 ID: e9d024

Interrogate the guard. Who does he work for? Where should we escape once we leave this place? Why is he obssessed with cows?
>>
No. 975441 ID: 689dc6
File 159899326164.gif - (304.35KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_dddluk.gif )
975441

>>975440
:pillukicon: "Guard! Who do you work for?"
:provicon: "Cowe"
:pillukicon: "Where is the closest safe haven for us lyluks?"
:provicon: "M-milkies farm"
:pillukicon: "(Is he being serious or does he just want to go there?) Why are you so obsessed with cows?"
:provicon: "Ti-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE."
:dddluk: "If it is worth your life then you better start properly answering her questions!"
:pillukicon: "Woah woah woah woah! Calm down now! How'd you even get up the rope so fast?"
:dddluk: "Rope?"
:provicon: "I-i'll tell you whatever you want, just leave me be!"
(Now that the guard is properly persuaded, what do you ask him?)
>>
No. 975442 ID: e9d024

Ask him the same questions. He'll be serious now. And another thing, who is the nerdy long-haired man we saw in the cameras?
>>
No. 975443 ID: b1b4f3

>>975441
I see a problem here. If we do find out where to go next from this guard... he'll know where we're going. If he gets rescued by the other guards, then they'll ALSO know where we're going and give chase. Instead, just ask for information about the surrounding area in general and what areas have lyluk-hunters. Oh, and ask what their long term plans are! Are they going to scour the entire planet for every last lyluk, or what?

Also hello DDDLuk. Are the others still in the pit? I expect they'll be climbing the rope momentarily.
We should probably get the full story of what happened from Migeluk.
>>
No. 975493 ID: 19da02

ask him why he wants to suck milk out of a cow teat so badly. Also how he ended up here. Also how much he would enjoy having his balls cut off with his own gladius, which was used as a euphemism for a penis in Rome. Right now he only has the sheath, which was used as a euphemism for a vagina.
>>
No. 975631 ID: 689dc6
File 159923561363.jpg - (245.31KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_guard.jpg )
975631

>>975493
:dddluk: "Wow thanks for the trivia nerd virgin. Now you better be quick with your answers or else this won't be the only gladius I steal from you!"
:provicon: "I already said I would, what more do you want from me?"
>>975442
>>975443
:pillukicon: "Okay, lets try this again, Who do you work for!"
:provicon: "I-i work for the annoying vermin extermination service."
:pillukicon: "What are your plans! Are you going to hunt down every last lyluk in existence? Why?"
:provicon: "Yeah of course, the eversti wants us to focus on exterminating lyluks at the moment. Destroying vermin is just what we do."
:pillukicon: "Why do you consider us vermin?"
:provicon: "Well, we get a lot of complaints about lyluk infestations, besides considering my circumstances I can easily see why people don't like having you things around."
:dddluk: "Why you!..."
:pillukicon: "Calm down dddluk, Now, where are we? What is place?"
:provicon: "You're looking to escape aren't you? Well you're out of luck, this facility is deep into the hills, we cleared all the trees to make sure we could see any escapees, planted a few land mines just to make sure and there are regular patrols up and down the road, in fact we should be getting reinforcements soon."
:pillukicon: "Well, how'd you end up here then?"
:provicon: "Didn't you see them out there!? Theres tons of them! And that giant one completely destroyed my centuria, I'm hiding out here until back up arrives."
:pillukicon: "Why do you want to suck on cow teats so bad?"
:provicon: 'Boy needs his milk to grow up big and strong..."
>>
No. 975634 ID: 887620

well now, who's the eversti?
also, ask who was the weird guy with the glasses and ever-shadowed face you saw.

Doesn't look like there's many avenues to escape.
dddluk could try to steal all the lyluks, or even the whole complex, and the hill it's on, and then disappear into the shadows. But that would require an immense quantity of shittyness to do all at once, not to mention the meanluks are so many and bunched up their meanluk-auras would simply cancel out your shittyness-aura as they meet.
You'd either need to get rid of them all ...or find some way to make them ally to you, reversing their aura from opposing to attracting and letting you merge them.
Although... being underground must keep their aura from interfering previously. So if you can find a way to usher them back that could work too? They don't seem to want to go back any time soon however.


If only we had a burning-luk, she could descend from the skies and use her cosmic powers to warp everyone to safety before returning to her lonely existence...
>>
No. 975635 ID: 689dc6
File 159923928502.gif - (322.94KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_migeluk.gif )
975635

>>975634
:pillukicon: "Oh yeah, right sorry, Whats an eversti? And who's that shady guy in the command center?"
:provicon: "Thats him, thats the eversti, he runs the whole operation, he's an expert lyluk exterminator, he's killed more than anyone else alive probably."
:bitlukicon: (What are you talking about spirits? Stealing the mountain? conflicting auras? Have you gone mad?)
:nexluk: "Tho now that you mention it, it does beg the question of why the meanluks can't affect their shitty aura despite there being so many of them..."
:provicon: "Oh, thats because of the anti-aura field generator."
:pillukicon: "Wait what"
:migeluk: "Hey girls! Long time no see! Thanks for the save, but how did you know... Whats he doing here? Whats going on?"
>>
No. 975636 ID: 887620

An anti-aura field generator, eh?
Where is it.
>>
No. 975640 ID: 689dc6
File 159924148631.gif - (269.04KB , 1200x901 , garbage_shack_both_parties.gif )
975640

:pillukicon: "Yeah, where is the generator?"
:provicon: "In the command center."
:nexluk: "Well, thats a lost cause."
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (I am free once more, I must thank you profusely for your efforts, I couldn't have done it without you.)
:voyluk: "Wow, I'm just getting saved at the last possible minute all the time now. Thanks girls!"

(Congratulations! You have united all the captive lyluks!)
>>
No. 975641 ID: 23bf8a

Think we should acquire another vehicle?
>>
No. 975642 ID: 9c874e

There must be more than one tank here, where is it?
>>
No. 975644 ID: 689dc6
File 159924404268.jpg - (305.42KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_flashback.jpg )
975644

>>975641
>>975642
:fishluk: "Guys, Have you forgotten about the chef? He promised to get us out of here."
>>
No. 975646 ID: 887620

dddluk, you think you can sneak into the command center and sabotage the anti-aura generator (hopefully beyond repair) without being detected?
and then get back in one piece of course.
>>
No. 975649 ID: 689dc6
File 159924539759.gif - (271.01KB , 1200x901 , dddluk.gif )
975649

>>975646
:dddluk: "Nope, not without more information than that, besides I don't really understand machines anyway."
>>
No. 975650 ID: 0fca85

technically you don't need to understand machines to break them. usually it's the other way around.

maybe ask the guard how to get in and out of teh command center, general layout etc?
>>
No. 975652 ID: b1b4f3

I think assaulting the command center is a bust. The only thing we'd accomplish is helping the meanluks win, and... I'm not sure that's much better than them losing. Best to just regroup with the chef and escape.

So now that everyone's together, how about you exchange info on what happened? I'm very curious as to how that cage got broken.
>>
No. 975653 ID: 689dc6
File 159924883969.jpg - (297.01KB , 1200x901 , camp_destroyed.jpg )
975653

>>975650
:provicon: "Out there? With those things? Hell no, I'm staying right here. Even for you, getting between whats left of the guard force and the meanluks would be suicide."
>>
No. 975654 ID: 689dc6
File 159924898441.gif - (274.52KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_peek.gif )
975654

:bitlukicon: (They're destroying the camp too, the meanluks will probably get to the generator before we do.)
>>
No. 975656 ID: 9c874e

Maybe it's best if they destroy the generator, our auras will be able to combine and fight back the meanluks.
>>
No. 975657 ID: 9c874e

Anyways, how far is the kitchen from the generator? There may be a bit of time where we can fight back AND stop the meanluks from laying a hand on cook man.
>>
No. 975661 ID: 0fca85

Well if that's the case... let's just leave for the chef and get away.
there's nothing left for us here now if there's no lyluks left to rescue.

...speaking of, does the guard know how many lyluks were in the camp here?
>>
No. 975662 ID: 0fca85

>>975661
Should clarify that i meant leaving with the chef.
>>
No. 975663 ID: b1b4f3

>I'll park my truck down the road a little bit
The chef is waiting down the road. We don't need to go back to the prison complex at all. Let the meanluks wreck the place, let's get out.
>>
No. 975665 ID: 689dc6
File 159925196818.jpg - (251.39KB , 1200x901 , lhomar_truck.jpg )
975665

>>975656
>>975657
:bitlukcry: (Are you okay spirit? The chef left a while ago, he's not in the kitchen and besides, it's been destroyed.)
>>975652
>>975661
:provicon: "No idea, it's in constant flux and I was a perimeter guard anyways, not my jurisdiction."
(After about 15 minutes of walking down the road, away from the crumbling ruins of the camp)
:pillukicon: "Chef! We made it!"
:lhomar: "Thank goodness, you brought quite a few more friends with you than last time. Hurry! Theres no time to waste, get in and we'll talk on the way."

(Congratulations! You have helped pilluk escape the lyluk extermination camp! And saved a few extra souls while you were at it. Good job)
>>
No. 975666 ID: 366954

>>975664
Job well done.
But what about the generator? What if the Meanluks have a plan for it?
>>
No. 975667 ID: 0fca85

We did it Lyluks! We saved everyone!
Now it's just a matter of driving away and watching (from a distance) as the meanluks destroy the generator and their auras restores
>>
No. 975668 ID: 689dc6
File 159925366374.gif - (902.14KB , 1200x901 , party_leave.gif )
975668

>>975666
>>975667
:lhomar: "Alright, time to get these "chickens" out of here."
*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
>>
No. 975670 ID: 689dc6
File 159925444637.jpg - (283.35KB , 1200x901 , truck_inside.jpg )
975670

:pillukicon: "Wow migeluk, we all saw you on the security camera, how did you do so much on your own?"
:migeluk: "Well, after you girls left..."
(To be continued next time on not quite so shitty lyluk quest!)
>>
No. 975909 ID: 689dc6

Continued on here https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/975908.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason