[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 159966294216.jpg - (138.60KB , 367x536 , not_so_shitty_tittle.jpg )
975908 No. 975908 ID: 689dc6

:migeluk: "So no shit, there I was, alone with my sword in the cramped, dark vents of the lyluk extermination camp. With nothing but my wits and my trusty sword to see me through. It was a good sword, shiny, light reflecting off it in brilliant streaks. I... I-i miss that sword so much..."
(Migeluk then proceeds to start sobbing loudly, tears streaming from her eye)
Expand all images
>>
No. 975910 ID: 716c31

What happened to it?
>>
No. 975911 ID: 689dc6
File 159966328085.gif - (229.98KB , 1200x901 , migeluk_jump.gif )
975911

(After nearly 3 (lyluk) years the rest of the party manages to calm migeluk down)
:migeluk: "Okay, alright, so, where was I? Uh... After you girls left I used my slinky body to curl myself into a coil, launching myself at stratospheric speed directly into the vent!"
>>
No. 975912 ID: 689dc6
File 159966350313.gif - (246.87KB , 1200x901 , migeluk_vents.gif )
975912

:migeluk: "I then found myself in the alone in the vents of this dark and dreary place. With no back I soldier on, it was only up to me and my precious sword (God rest her soul) to save the lives of everyone trapped here!"
>>975910
:migeluk: "The meanluks took it when I got captured..."
>>
No. 975913 ID: 689dc6

(For this thread you are free to roleplay as either the spirits you have been or any of the lyluks too! See here https://questden.org/kusaba/icons/res/4711.html to use their icons)
>>
No. 975914 ID: 0208ac

:bitlukcry: (Bitluk starts sobbing uncontrollably when she hears what happened to the shiny sword)
>>
No. 975915 ID: 413032

Let me guess. The vent-grate couldn't handle you being on it and you fell through it.
>>
No. 975917 ID: 689dc6
File 159966947780.jpg - (284.66KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_cry.jpg )
975917

>>975914
(Back in reality for a moment, migeluk isn't the only one to cry, bitluk and nexluk also join her in weeping for the loss of the shiny sword!)
>>
No. 975918 ID: 689dc6
File 159966991927.jpg - (344.69KB , 1200x901 , migeluk_math.jpg )
975918

>>975915
:migeluk: "No in fact! You of all, err, beings should know that lyluks have an extremely low density allowing us to perform feats like floating on water or being blown away by a light breeze. In fact it is well known that lyluks are mostly hot air and thus have a density slightly below that of room temperature air. Isn't that amazing?"
>>
No. 975919 ID: 17ecdd

Ok, so where did you go then? Did you peek at any rooms from the vents?
>>
No. 975920 ID: 413032

b- i- but- What does that say about me? I fell through the first one i crawled over after i got into the vents and fell straight into the incinerator...

I- I'm not FAT, OK?! I- *sniff* I-! *more sniffs*
*devolves into ugly sobbing and incoherent speech*
>>
No. 975922 ID: 689dc6
File 159967116248.gif - (368.73KB , 1200x901 , dddluk_cell.gif )
975922

>>975919
:migeluk: "Why yes I did, from one way I could hear the constant crackle of electricity. I followed it to the source, only to find..."
:dddluk: "Me! Those blind cowards had to strap me into some sort of device so they could see me at all times. Maybe it was also supposed to be torture or something but it was nothing I couldn't handle."
:migeluk: "So, we got talking and formulated a plan to get her out of here, there was no way i could free her from those shackles so I had to find a way to disable them, dddluk suggested I sneak into the command center and see if theres anything in there that could help."
>>
No. 975923 ID: 17ecdd

Ok, so how did you get in the command center? Sounds like a long trek through the vents.
>>
No. 975924 ID: 689dc6
File 159967279404.gif - (498.40KB , 1200x901 , fatluk_ghost.gif )
975924

>>975920
:migeluk: "Y-yeah! Then a ghost of an incredibly obese lyluk showed up to warn me of the dangers of not watching my weight and the horrible fat befalling those who don't diet. (ghostsaren'trealthereisn'taghostinthetruckwithushahahaha)"
>>
No. 975925 ID: 17ecdd

Did the eggluk tell you anything else, or did it fly away somewhere else?
>>
No. 975926 ID: 689dc6
File 159967415460.jpg - (219.89KB , 1200x901 , migeluk_guard_booth.jpg )
975926

>>975923
:migeluk: "Well, we didn't exactly know where the command center was, so I had to do some scouting, I found what I thought was some sort of security station but it was empty. I figured that it must be protecting the command center."
>>975925
:migelukscur: "Nope nope nope! Never saw her again, never heard her again, she disappeared forever! FOREVER!"
>>
No. 975927 ID: 413032

*more incoherent and increasingly hysterical sobbing sounding strangely like the wails of the dead*
>>
No. 975928 ID: 0208ac

:bitlukcry: (Eggluk.......)
>>
No. 975930 ID: b1b4f3

>>975922
Hmm did you cut the cables while there was no electricity going through?
>>
No. 976895 ID: 689dc6
File 160069558973.gif - (1.05MB , 1200x901 , commander_office.gif )
976895

>>975927
:migelukscur: "AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
>>975928
:migeluk: "Her loss was tragic but take her warning about an unhealthy diet to heart little bitluk."
>>975930
:migeluk: "Hey hey hey hey, spoilers."

"Anyway so I went in the direction I thought the command room was in and you'll never believe what I saw! In this nice cushy office with tons of empty cans laying about, there was this anime pedo rapist just standing there! He had to be the brains of the operation I thought, I was gonna gut him right but then he opened a portal..."
>>
No. 976896 ID: 689dc6
File 160069579455.gif - (953.00KB , 1200x901 , commander_office_2.gif )
976896

:migeluk: "And out came this strange lyluk I'd never seen before! I didn't know at the time but it was one of those meanluks! I swear! He grabbed her in his cold clammy hands and then brought her to her final destination..."
>>
No. 976897 ID: 689dc6
File 160069594336.gif - (515.42KB , 1200x901 , commander_office_3.gif )
976897

:migeluk: "He took her right into the bathroom and flushed her down the toilet. I know those meanluks are real mean, but they deserve a better fate than that, summoned just to drown in toilet water."
>>
No. 976901 ID: 89ae78

uhhh, i don't think they drowned....
in fact, i think i know why there are so many meanluks in the sewers now.
whenever two or more meanluks are in one place they can spontaneously multiply when they bunch together, like a illusory eye-trick where you think there' more than there actually is, but real! I've seen it myself.
>>
No. 976903 ID: b1b4f3

Huh? He was summoning meanluks and flushing them into the sewers... but why? Did he do it to cause the massive infestation which would then give him an excuse to focus upon exterminating lyluks? Or maybe he's secretly an ally of the meanluks and wanted to lead them once they crushed the military here? I wish we knew more about this guy.
Can you describe his office in more detail? What kinds of cans are there, what are those pictures?
>>
No. 976909 ID: 655dc3

Did you find anything in his office room? He looks like he is trying to accelerate an event we don't know about by causing the lyluk camp to collapse.
>>
No. 977212 ID: 689dc6
File 160104850028.gif - (701.44KB , 1200x901 , commander_office_alarm.gif )
977212

>>976901
>>976909
>>976903
:migeluk: "You really think all the meanluks could survive being flushed down the toilet and create a thriving underground society? Maybe he thought they'll all drown like I did, I can't imagine he'd do it on purpose..."
"But anyways, I watched him after that, waiting for my moment to strike. When suddenly an alarm starting blaring for no reason, a guard came in to talk with the skinny nerd but I couldn't hear them over the alarm."
>>
No. 977213 ID: 689dc6
File 160104862448.gif - (2.42MB , 1200x901 , office_migeluk.gif )
977213

:migeluk: "After a little while they left, seeing my chance I crawled out, you'll never guess what I found in there."
>>
No. 977657 ID: 12b116

What was there?!
>>
No. 977686 ID: b1b4f3

Uhhh... prison keys?
>>
No. 978064 ID: 500dd1

Footage of a captive Lump?
>>
No. 978068 ID: b1b4f3

A whole lot of Lyluk porn magazines?
>>
No. 978069 ID: 689dc6
File 160209133412.jpg - (321.63KB , 1200x901 , migeluk_cry.jpg )
978069

>>977657
:migeluk_crie: "What? No guesses at all? I slithered into the head honchos office and you guys can't think of any crazy things that might be hidden in there? Nothing at all? Dead bodies? Mounds of gold? Ancient artifacts? Nothing? Am I boring you?"
>>
No. 978072 ID: 689dc6
File 160209565181.gif - (2.15MB , 1200x901 , office_lumpy.gif )
978072

>>978064
:migeluk: "Finally! Unfortunately there was nothing on the screen except a picture of the head guy. Narcissist. But I did find a weird lumpy trunkless mute lyluk hiding in one of the drawers! She looked scared so I asked her if he wanted to come along. She didn't say anything but she did follow me."
>>
No. 978073 ID: 689dc6
File 160209742102.jpg - (135.30KB , 1200x901 , nasty_magazines.jpg )
978073

>>978068
:migeluk: "W-well..."
:pillukicon: "NO NO NO NO! DO NOT HUMOR THE PERVERT SPIRITS!"
>>
No. 978075 ID: 689dc6
File 160209775911.gif - (1.99MB , 1200x901 , office_trapdoor.gif )
978075

>>977686
:migeluk: "Nope, they weren't gonna make it that easy. But I did find a secret trapdoor! I had a feeling that that my goal was down there but you'll never guess what he was hiding under his office! Never I tell you! NEVER!"
>>
No. 978076 ID: 500dd1

:nexluk: A sex dungeon? *sweating intensifies*

:pillukicon: I bet it was a torture dungeon for poor captured lyluks

:bitlukcry: (bitluk imagines all the horrible things he could have done to someone, like making them go to bed without dessert, or being tickled until they can't breathe)
>>
No. 978077 ID: 500dd1

oh no, it's a lump...
>>
No. 978078 ID: 500dd1

:dddluk: ...huh? Sorry i wasn't listening, i was reliving memories of stealing all that weird shit in the room after i got out. All that sweeet, sweet, weird shit.
:dddluk: Aaaw yeah...
>>
No. 978079 ID: b1b4f3

>>978075
Did he have that big purple lyluk we've been seeing in visions, held captive in a big tank?
Or something stranger, like the One True Lyluk?
Or... the Shittiest Lyluk?

Or maybe he had a bunch of cloning tanks filled with extra bodies for himself...

A big pile of what look like gold coins but are actually just chocolate coins?
>>
No. 978199 ID: 19da02

>>978075

I bet it was seven Sugarstar™ silicone horse vagina penetratable toys from Bad Dragon™ dot com, and two Mary The Anthro Mare™ penetratable horse vagina toys from Bad Dragon™ dot com including some Bad Dragon™ Cumlube™ from Bad Dragon™ dot com, and boxed sets of My Little Pony™ Friendship is Magic™ Seasons 4-9.
The weird thing is the Bad Dragon™ Cumlube™ is all in little packets instead of just one big bottle of it.
>>
No. 978517 ID: b1b4f3

Or maybe there was a secret escape tunnel down there, or the lost aztek city of gold, or a bunch of weird science shit that you couldn't even tell what it was.
>>
No. 978917 ID: 689dc6

(Apologies to anyone looking forward to updates but you will have to expect a ~month long hiatus due to corona shenanigans, Sorry once again)
>>
No. 987683 ID: 689dc6
File 161306017140.jpg - (348.66KB , 1200x901 , dummytruck.jpg )
987683

>>978076
:migeluk: "Nope! Wrong as per usual girls, no what was down there was even worse than no bed desert!"
:bitlukicon: (starts shaking in fear from the knowledge migeluk can read her thoughts)
>>978077
:migeluk: "Yes, a tragic yet noble lumpluk, trust me you're all going to cry after you hear what comes next."
>>978078
:migeluk: "I... what? When did... nevermind."
>>978079
>>978199
>>978517
:migeluk: "Wow, you spirits are even dummier than us lyluks, no wonder you can't even get a body, should we be the ones helping you?"
>>
No. 987684 ID: 689dc6
File 161306072285.jpg - (229.55KB , 1200x901 , lumpy.jpg )
987684

:migeluk: "Anyways, we went down into the dark secret hole... Only to find it wasn't so secret after all and the place was crawling with guards!
I-it was kinda dark at first so I didn't even notice until we were already stuck down there, they had us cornered!"
:provicon: "Halt!" He said "For escaping so bravely we're going to skin you alive, salt you, bake you and make you eat yourself cause thats our fetish!"
:migeluk: "As you can tell it was a dire situation."
>>
No. 987687 ID: 689dc6
File 161306093579.gif - (634.01KB , 1200x901 , lumpy_reckless_attack.gif )
987687

:migeluk: "But then at my darkest hour, lumpluk stepped forward! Faster then I could even beg her to not throw her life away she leap into battle!"
:migeluk_crie: "and was promptly bisected..."
>>
No. 987688 ID: 16d082

get Lumpy to jump on the leader’s head and try to mate with it like in that one video
it will demoralize his subordinates enough that they will retreat
>>
No. 987689 ID: 16d082

actually nevermind D:
>>
No. 987690 ID: 689dc6
File 161306122382.gif - (4.05MB , 1200x901 , lumposis_maximus.gif )
987690

:migeluk_crie: "This really was my darkest hour, I had fallen in love with lumpluk and now she was dead! I began to undress in anticipation of my autophagia."
:migeluk: "But then the lumps in lumpluk came alive! They swarmed those mean ol guards so fast I missed it!"
>>
No. 987694 ID: 689dc6
File 161306149030.gif - (1.68MB , 1200x901 , lumplosis_aftermath.gif )
987694

:migeluk: "When I could bear to open my eye, there she was, the center of the lumps, she had taken over this entire place and was absorbing all the guards!
Unfortunately this put a damper on my newfound romantic feelings for her..."
>>
No. 987698 ID: 534f6f

>>987694
Oh
oh no, the lumps.
they're... Propagating!
>>
No. 987699 ID: 534f6f

:dddluk: "Oh, so *that* was what all that was.
I had been wondering what all that lumpy green stuff that broke the machines holding me were."

:dddluk: "Anyways, i started stealing things."

:dddluk: "ALL the things."
>>
No. 987700 ID: a7a6ff

The guards might be gone but surely now the Lump threatens all life on the planet
>>
No. 987704 ID: 689dc6
File 161306453513.jpg - (366.97KB , 1200x901 , dummytruck_2.jpg )
987704

>>987699
:migeluk: "dddluk, you're always talking about having stole stuff but we've never seen you offer anything to the cause."
:pillukicon: "Yeah, we saved you! Wheres our cut?"
:nexluk: "Yeah, cough it up! You're not lying about being a great thief are you?"
:dddluk: "Aww dammit, me and my big mouth."
:beaconluk: "Mlem?"
(What does dddluk have?)
>>
No. 987708 ID: 534f6f

:bitlukicon: (Bitluk looks at DDDluk excitedly, wondering what she'll provide)

:dddluk: "Hey, no! I stole all this stuff fair and square, it's mine and i'm not giving it up no matter what!"

:bitlukcry: (Tear begin welling up as realization dawns on Bitluk that DDDluk isn't gonna give them anything)

:dddluk: "..."

:dddluk: "Hmmmm..."

:dddluk: "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

:dddluk: "Oh, alright, alright! I guess you can maybe *borrow* something for a while. You're my friends after all..."

:bitlukcry: (Bitluk begins to shine with joy and cries happy tears)


:dddluk: "BUT!! I want it back when you're done with it. No questions! Deal? Deal."

*DDDLuk takes a deep breath*

:dddluk: "Ok... Here goes nothing."

:dddluk: "Any second now."

:dddluk: "Aaaany second..."

:pillukicon: "Hurry it up, will ya?"

:dddluk: "Just- give me a moment! I've never given away anything from my stash before... *sniff*"
>>
No. 987713 ID: 534f6f

DDDluk: Accidentally blast to much stuff from your stash, before stealing it all back incredibly fast! leaving only a trashcan with a confused pantluk you don't remember stealing. Quickly steal it back anyways.
Produce a fresh pech from your stash. Decide the pech is too dangerous for lyluks and steal it back before it zoops off, then bring out something more befitting.
Finally bring out a bottle of Premium-edition DELUXE lyluk-pills! The good stuff. Evade any questions of how they're supposed to give them back later
>>
No. 987716 ID: b1b4f3

>>987708
This is confusing. Maybe stop?

>>987704
DDDLuk stole several pairs of guards' underwear, 10 dollars in loose change, the maltese falcon, and a box of cookies, which she shares.
>>
No. 987719 ID: 534f6f

>>987716
(Yeah, sorry. it got a bit long, especially with all the icons)
>>
No. 987721 ID: 894419

>>987713
this seems like a fair set of thingss
>>
No. 987737 ID: 62757a

Cheesecake-flavored cookies!
>>
No. 987813 ID: a9c5e7

Does DDDluk have anything explosive under her stash? Maybe a door charge or something.
>>
No. 987824 ID: 534f6f

>>987813
She definitively has explosives stolen alright, but dddluks is one of the rare few breeds of lyluk smart enough not to let other lyluks handle dangerous things such as explosives, too much sugar, or movies that instills existential despair (because most lyluks can't read books, aside from the ones with lots of pretty pictures)

Of course, dddluks are still lyluks, so saying they're smarter than the average lyluk doesn't really count for all that much when you really think about it.
>>
No. 988379 ID: 689dc6
File 161366090371.jpg - (381.13KB , 1200x901 , dddluks_stolen_goods.jpg )
988379

>>987708
>>987716
>>987737
>>987813
>>987824
:dddluk: "Phew, that was a lot of shit that happened offscreen but heres definitely everything I got for reals."
:pillukicon: "You had cookies this entire time! We've been starving here! I'm confiscating your goods for your greed, give me those cookies!"
:dddluk: "Wait those are the p-"
:pillukicon: "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuussh~"
:nexluk: "Thanks for sharing dddluk"
:pantluk: "Thank you for finally releasing me, now I can-"
:nexluk: '-But is that really all you got?"
:dddluk: "Well...."
>>
No. 988380 ID: 689dc6
File 161366125579.gif - (562.05KB , 1200x901 , juicy_peach.gif )
988380

>>987713
:dddluk: "I also have this juicy delicious peach but this is far too powerful for the average lyluk"
:alltogether: "Woooooooooooow!"
:dddluk: "I rest my case, I will be keeping this safe in my own inventory dimension where you definitely can't get at it, which I will assure you be the only thing in my inventory."
(Do the lyluks rush for it?)
>>
No. 988418 ID: a7a6ff

do not eat that peach
>>
No. 988421 ID: e51896

They all rush for it, shoving each other to get at it, but it gets dropped and rolls off somewhere ridiculous for them to chase after.
>>
No. 988433 ID: 07ed53

They all definitely 100% want that peach. And will do [i]whatever it takes[/b] to get it.
>>
No. 988434 ID: 48f517

lyluks normally desire borger but with no borger in sight the peach is their only hope for warding off starvation. Of course they rush to devour it!
>>
No. 988436 ID: 689dc6
File 161368069398.gif - (325.26KB , 1200x901 , dddluk_goods.gif )
988436

>>988418
>>988421
>>988433
>>988434
:dddluk: "Hey! NO! Don't you dare go through my inventory! It's private!"
:migeluk: "Oh my god, it's filled with underwear! Ugh I can only take them out with my nose why did you put all these in here!?"
:dddluk: "None of your business!"
:migeluk: "How much did you put in here? LOOK AT HOW MUCH IS IN HERE! LOOK AT IT! LOOK! LOOK!!!!!!"
"I'M GETTING THAT PEACH OUT OF THERE IF IT"S THE LAST THING I DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
No. 988437 ID: 2ff11b

Re-selling underpants is an strictly gnomish bussiness.
Leave that inventory space alone.
>>
No. 988442 ID: b1b4f3

>>988436
DDDLuk keep picking up underwear to refill your inventory and keep the peach out of reach.
>>
No. 988443 ID: 894419

Tell 'em you think he has the all because he's a shifty pervluk!
>>
No. 988448 ID: 689dc6
File 161368938876.jpg - (364.99KB , 1200x901 , luks_confused.jpg )
988448

>>988443
(Not a single lyluk could understand this suggestion)
:eyebig: "Good job, you managed to be more nonsensical than a lyluk."
>>
No. 988450 ID: 689dc6
File 161369079169.gif - (335.05KB , 1200x901 , endless_pants.gif )
988450

>>988443
:dddluk: "Fine! If you want to play dirty then how about this!"
:migeluk: "What!? Where are you getting EVEN MORE PANTS FROM?"
:dddluk: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
:migeluk: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
(What will end this stalemate?)
>>
No. 988455 ID: 6943b4

Bitluk's crying make everyone trip and fall down.
>>
No. 988456 ID: 6943b4

Bitluk's crying make everyone slip and fall down.
>>
No. 988458 ID: b1b4f3

What if we cut up the peach? Would dividing the power up like that allow it to be safe to consume?
>>
No. 988525 ID: c082e8

>>988450
:dddluk: I don't want to do this anymore than you do, but this is for your own good!

*Put on protection and place in in the stinky sock, The EXTRA stinky sock that's all slimy which you found in the sewers a couple years back that's been marinating in the stink pile with all the stinky stuff you steal where it won't stink up the rest of your stash
That way they can't remove the pech without touching the SOCK OF QUESTIONABLE ORIGINS, it's the ultimate protection*

*Don't forget to steal back all the precious underwear the first moment you can*
>>
No. 988530 ID: c082e8

>>988450
>(What will end this stalemate?)

The truck hits a road bump, knocking the pech out of reach deeper into the deep depths of the inventory
Also making all the underpants fall out
Pantsplosion
>>
No. 988605 ID: 16d082

I-Is it the tree sock? Do you have ANSWERS?
>>
No. 989200 ID: 164e20
File 161435163723.gif - (694.29KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_cry_1.gif )
989200

>>988455
>>988456
:bitlukcry: (Bitluk begins to cry her eye out to get those dumbies to stop but they're too engrossed in their fight that they don't even notice what they've done to her!)
>>
No. 989204 ID: 164e20
File 161435327179.jpg - (394.98KB , 1200x901 , bitluk_cry_2.jpg )
989204

>>988525
>>988605
:dddluk: "Okay, if you're gonna be this stubborn then you give me no choice but to use my secret weapon!"
:migeluk: "What is that! And why do you have it?!"
:dddluk: "I have been saving it for years, decades even, for a moment just like this one, all my ninja training has come down to being able to handle this EXTREMELY STINKY SOCK. Do you think a rookie like you can handle it?"
:migeluk: "Tch... Well theres only one way to find out, bring it on!"
:bitlukcry: (NOOOO, Don't do it migeluk!)
>>
No. 989205 ID: 164e20
File 161435465286.gif - (1.02MB , 1200x901 , pantsplosion.gif )
989205

>>988530
*BOMP*
:dddluk: "On no! My UNDIES! Wait why are they all soggy now?"
:migeluk: "GIRLS NOW! While she's distracted! Get that peach!"
>>
No. 989208 ID: 164e20
File 161435644667.jpg - (338.05KB , 1200x901 , peach_stolen.jpg )
989208

>>988458
:migeluk: "Finally! We got the PEACH!"
:dddluk: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
:migeluk: "And it's all mine!"
:pillukicon: 'Hey wait a moment, aren't you gonna split the peach equally amogus?"
:migeluk: "What? No, I did all the work of pulling out all that underwear!"
:pillukicon: "Yeah... well really it was the bump that did all the work so that means your work was pointless!"
:migeluk: Oh pointless eh? Well I certainly no gonna share now that I've heard that, I have all the power here now."
:nexluk: "I'm floating."
:voyluk: "Yeah me too, whats going o- OH MY GOD WE"RE FILLING WITH WARM WATER!"
:pillukicon: "What? Where did all this come from?"
:mysterynigga: "Toot" (You people are bitches)
>>
No. 989209 ID: 28f17c

>>989208
DDDluk: Quick, DDDluk, steal all the water!!! (and in the distraction quickly steal back the pech and replace it with an ordinary peach. Due to lyluks short memory span by the time they notice they'll have forgotten about it)
>>
No. 989210 ID: 19da02

at least share the peach with Bitluk so she'll stop fucking crying like a little honking baby creature
>>
No. 989216 ID: e51896

dddluk: you know what? pick up your entire inventory and bonk all of them all at once with it. It is big enough to do that.

(also, your surprised "!" emote reaction has now unintentionally ended up in your inventory. Save it for later, you'll never know when you might need an "!" again, could save your life)
>>
No. 989219 ID: 28f17c

:dddluk: "THIS is exactly why i never share my stash with anyone! Your stash privileges have just been officially REVOKED!!!"
>>
No. 989223 ID: 164e20
File 161436500509.gif - (717.98KB , 1200x901 , dddluk_bonk.gif )
989223

>>989209
:dddluk: "You can't just put uncontained liquid in the LYLUK INVENTORY DIMENSION. It'll spill out."
>>989210
>>989216
>>989219
(When dddluk says that and bonks migeluk over the head with the inventory bar the peach flies into bitluks little trunk)
:dddluk: "Okay... Bitluk, you need to give me the peach, it's far powerful for someone of your tiny body."
:pillukwowicon: "Bitluk! You need to hit the peach and break it into slices! Trust me thats how it works, then everyone will get a slice!"
:migeluk: "Ebrbrbrbrbrbr"
(What does bitluk do?
>>
No. 989224 ID: 19da02

EAT IT EAT THE WHOLE FUCKING THING YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN LIFE STARTING TODAY
>>
No. 989225 ID: 164e20
File 161436553128.png - (704.84KB , 1200x901 , sock.png )
989225

:migeluk: "You slut! You just had to hit me over the head with it! And what is this thing on me?"
:migelukvom: "Ewewewewewewewewewewewewewewew"
>>
No. 989226 ID: 365234

Drop it in the water nervously, the water flows peach outta there for everyone to chase after.
>>
No. 989228 ID: 28f17c

:bitlukcry: (Seeing how much suffering this pech has caused, making everyone fight when they should be friends, bitluk knows what she must do)
(Bitluk must make sure the pech comes into no luk's possession ever again, no matter the cost)
>>
No. 989229 ID: 28f17c

>>989223
>You can't just put uncontained liquid in the LYLUK INVENTORY DIMENSION. It'll spill out.
Foolish DDDLuk, you are still young in the ways of true thievery.
I once stole an entire river and dumped it in a meanluk lair as a prank!

You must steal not only the water, but the very concept of the water! The very essence of the liquid itself!! Containing the very abstract concept as an *ITEM* to be obtained!
Believe in yourself, for the power to steal the impossible is within you! Within ALL DDDLuks!


(...Or just, you know, put it in some over-sized container you've got in there. I mean, you're not asking me to believe you don't have any over-sized containers inside there you could put it all in, do you? What sort of self respecting dddluk *wouldn't* have a bunch of over-sized containers somewhere in their stash? Perish the thought.)
>>
No. 989230 ID: 28f17c

>>989228
Alternatively:

Bitluk: realize all this is silly and give dddluk back her pech. Scold the others for trying to steal from their friend. ESPECIALLY since she was nice enough to let you have something from her secret stash in the first place. DDDluk may have stolen the pech, but she's your FRIEND, and if there's one thing you know it's that you don't steal from your friends.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason