[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 158784279716.png - (211.04KB , 1024x1024 , -1-000-1.png )
963603 No. 963603 ID: 891b91

Chapter 0: >>/questarch/886861
Chapter 1: >>/quest/910512

Discussion: >>/questdis/123379
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Dead_Dust


The porch door slides open, letting in a gust of night air.
Expand all images
>>
No. 963607 ID: c8996f

Get up, look to see who's coming in.
>>
No. 963611 ID: 015bf2

Zsnrgl... who?! What?!
>>
No. 963614 ID: e2f5cc

Wake up, get up, get out there.
>>
No. 963616 ID: c84ff4

enjoy sleep.
>>
No. 963619 ID: b1b4f3

>>963603
See who it is.
>>
No. 963624 ID: e51896

meh, just cover your head under the blanket against the wind and continue sleeping
>>
No. 963629 ID: fb820f

After the person lays in the bed, turn yourself sleepily to their side and hug them to stay warm.
>>
No. 963634 ID: 365ffb

Hope very hard you're still alive and open your eyes.
>>
No. 963637 ID: c84ff4

>>963634
whoa calm down we be in the past now. probably/hopefully to find out how/why penny lost her memory
>>
No. 963674 ID: e96198

Relax and enjoy your rest, just wait and see what our guest does.
>>
No. 963679 ID: e7c7d3

Roll over and accidentally slap whoever is next to you with your ears
>>
No. 963685 ID: b9f243

Too tired to care. Sleeeeeeeep.
>>
No. 963690 ID: 2aa5f0

who the fuck is wandering around your home at this hour!?
>>
No. 963692 ID: cdabe3

>>963679
Hehehe. Do this
>>
No. 963771 ID: 10c408

It's time to get up, your extra floofy ears have detected a problem
>>
No. 963778 ID: 891b91
File 158788087863.png - (90.59KB , 1024x1024 , -1-001-1.png )
963778

I jolt upwards, startled by the noise. I wasn't always such a light sleeper.
>>
No. 963779 ID: 891b91
File 158788088910.png - (303.39KB , 1024x1024 , -1-001-2.png )
963779

I peer through the darkness at the door, watching for signs of danger. A wave of relief washes over me when I spot that big ol' rat tail snaking through the gap.
>>
No. 963780 ID: 891b91
File 158788090475.png - (170.07KB , 1024x1024 , -1-001-3.png )
963780

I check the time. 3:27. He doesn't have to be up for another four hours.

"Mike?" I once again resist the temptation to call him something else. "You alright?"

The rat tail flicks a bit. "...Yeah, just havin' ah smoke."

Something's eatin' him -- that's his I-don't-wanna-talk-about-it voice. I wish he could just come back to bed and worry about it in the morning, but that's just the way he is.

>meh, just cover your head under the blanket against the wind and continue sleeping
I'd love to, but I know I won't be able to sleep until I figure out what's up with Mike. These days, his problems are my problems.
>>
No. 963781 ID: b1b4f3

>>963780
Go over and tell him to fess up.
>>
No. 963783 ID: 15a025

Do you smoke? If so get over there and tell him it's time to share. Should be a good ice breaker to find out what's bothering him.
>>
No. 963784 ID: e51896

Well shit then, this may take awhile, won't it? Ya might as well go make some tea for him and yourself, and then join him for a smoke.
(unless you're not a smoker in which case, good on ya).
>>
No. 963789 ID: e51896

Also, try singing that cheesy song from his commercial to cheer him up

When you're in trouble, and you need a helping hand, call Delaney
We'll be there on the double, by air or by land, we're Delaney
There's no problem too big, no case too small
No matter the mystery, we'll solve them all
Just come on up to Gansett Shelf and seeeeeee
That if you've got a problem, you'll wanna choose Delaney!

>>
No. 963796 ID: 2aa5f0

>>963779
huh kinda looks like someone is sitting in that corner back in that hallway.

Anyways ask if he'd like some coffee or something and if so you'll toss a pot on. I mean I'm assuming you have a coffee maker seeing how the kitchen is right there.
>>
No. 963801 ID: dbd72b

it appears we were actually pretty close to Delaney. Go over there, bum a smoke if that's something you do, and get him to talk
>>
No. 963807 ID: 864e49

How long have you two been together?

Go up behind him and just hug him.
>>
No. 963809 ID: b34040

Yeah, hugs are good. You can give comfort without needing to talk about things he doesn't want to talk about. That's assuming you're pretty close to him, which I'm assuming you are since you're living together at the very least.
>>
No. 963812 ID: 85e487

>>963807
Yeah. Just a quiet hug from behind. You've known him long enough to know there's no point in pressing him too early.
>>
No. 963817 ID: e96198

Seems you know him pretty well.

Get up and get dressed in something easy to put on and take off like a bathrobe or whatever. Get some tea made and bring a cup out to him if you have any. Then do this >>963807
>>
No. 963820 ID: 5877dc

Go to Mike and tell him to not worry about you.
>>
No. 963829 ID: fd5772

Go eat some cereal
>>
No. 963835 ID: e51896

>>963796
>huh kinda looks like someone is sitting in that corner back in that hallway.

Kind of looks like a hologram. Maybe Mike was talking or watching someone earlier.
>>
No. 963858 ID: 9c48ac

>>963780
>Resist the temptation to call him something else
He been jaffa'd recently, then?
>>
No. 963892 ID: e6eb48

And how big are y'all's problems these days and what percentage are his and what percentage are yours?

Groggily pull on a top and underwear so you can go out on the porch without flashing the neighbors (again.) En route trip over one of the cables snaking across the floor, cuss and remind yourself (again) to install cable trays to get rid of this obvious trip hazard.
>>
No. 963902 ID: a0dfd2

>>963780

How long ago did you start sleeping light? Must be hard to rest in so small and cramped a place.

Reassure Mike you're doing alright, and gently prod him for details; let him come around, but make it clear that you're getting back to sleep together.

(Cool mod. When did you get it?)
>>
No. 964051 ID: c0594d

Remind us: what is your name? What should we know you by?
>>
No. 964245 ID: 891b91
File 158814851218.png - (117.76KB , 1024x1024 , -1-002-1.png )
964245

>How long ago did you start sleeping light?
Around the time I'd realized I bit off more than I could chew and decided to quit scrapping... so maybe a year and change.

>Must be hard to rest in so small and cramped a place.
It's cozy and I fit in small and cramped places just fine.

>Cool mod. When did you get it?
It's alright, nothing fancy -- gets the job done though. A friend of a friend knew someone who was really good with a 'bender. Black market shit, but it beats paying through the nose at a salon.

To the displeasure of all the saner parts of my being, I roll out of bed. The cool air sends a chill down my spine, so I grope the floor in the darkness for something to wear. Yesterday's panties and one of Mike's shirts do the trick.
>>
No. 964246 ID: 891b91
File 158814852049.png - (274.31KB , 1024x1024 , -1-002-2.png )
964246

>He been [taffa]'d recently, then?
What? No, of course not.

>Remind us: what is your name?
Siobhan.

>Go up behind him and just hug him.
I begin to approach him, but I freeze up. I want it, I want to hold him, to bury my face in his fur, to breathe him in... and yet I feel paralyzed, even more than usual. Would I be taking it too far? What if it just hurts him, reminds him of my indecision?

...It's so much easier when it's in public, when I have the excuse that we need to look the part.
>>
No. 964248 ID: 015bf2

>>964246
A hand on the shoulder, then.

Reflect on your relationship. What makes it so complicated?
>>
No. 964249 ID: 094652

Start with a massage. If he flinches then just stop.

Talk about the stuff that bothers you. See if he'll open up about his own fleas.
>>
No. 964253 ID: 5877dc

>rat tail
So Mike is a rat and not a human? Then what are you?

>Siobhan
How do you know this is your name?

>my indecision
You know that it wasn't possible. And it never will be. It would just end up all the same.

What do you think he's thinking about? Do the words Taunton Microdynamics ring any bells?

Don't say anything and just lean on the rail next to him. And look at the lights before dawn.
>>
No. 964256 ID: 2aa5f0

walk up and stand beside him.
>>
No. 964259 ID: 0359a9

You care about him. Make it known. You can back off and apologize if he's uncomfortable or upset, don't just decide to be distant on your own. Can't give up now.
>>
No. 964262 ID: e51896

go make both of you some tea, it could help him get back to sleep.

Also, I think I saw a hologram or somethin near where Mike is. Or was it smoke or steam?
>>
No. 964265 ID: cdabe3

hug the rat dammit
>>
No. 964266 ID: eae185

Set a hand on his shoulder. Complicated or not, you need to know you care. He may not tell you outright but at least giving him a shoulder to lean and an ear willing to listen might help. And if he blows you off, that’s fine.
>>
No. 964271 ID: a0dfd2

>>964246

>Indecision
Indecision (or is it reluctance) toward what? A relationship with your poss boi?

Well, whatever. Lean in on the less smoky side (though it'd probably go over our head anyway) and give it a few moments of quiet solidarity, before asking if he wants to talk about it.
>>
No. 964294 ID: fd5772

Lift up your right ear and scratch at your tatoo. Don't start up on your big subject of indecision right away, whatever it is. Instead, give him a hug and ask mike what he can see while looking out on the Shelf. You do live on a shelf, don't you?
>>
No. 964296 ID: fa2754

>>964246
He's got a nice scar. What's the story on that?
>>
No. 964350 ID: bb78f2

>>964246

You can probably lean on the railing with him if there's room enough for both of you. Give him a smile if you can muster one, that might do a little something positive for him, and a chance to open up without you bugging him. If he doesn't take the initiative to talk then, it's his fault.

You could probably make a flirty comment about his cute butt to dissolve the tension. That tail leads into it too easy. Honestly, its tempting to pull that tail playfully but that's probably too far.
>>
No. 964395 ID: aed8e2

Are you and Mike in a sexual relationship?
>>
No. 964405 ID: 02ead9

What are you and do you have a family?
>>
No. 964406 ID: 02ead9

Does anyone else notice that we're not seeing any wiggling like before?
>>
No. 964409 ID: 5b1ddb

Maybe a hug will overdo it

...

But then again, you were sleeping naked so...

Is there anything you can cook up in the kichen for a late night snack for the two of you?
>>
No. 964414 ID: b24d69

>>964248
seems like a solid idea
>>
No. 964415 ID: b34040

>>964406
Nope. I clearly haven't been paying enough attention. Interesting.
>>
No. 964419 ID: b24d69

>>964406
yup
>>
No. 964420 ID: 9c48ac

>>964406
Hmm. That probably means we're not a blade user yet?

>>964246
>Not taffa'd
Oh. Are you avoiding a pet name, then? Or.. did he change his name? Or are you just expecting someone else to be here..?

Take his hand. that's totally less intimate than a hug shut up
>>
No. 964428 ID: a0dfd2

>>964420

Gentle hand-on-the-arm-since-that-might-be-all-we-can-reach could work, too. Hey, it shows sympathy. Gosh.
>>
No. 964454 ID: 470289

give him a pick-me-up rimjob.
>>
No. 964496 ID: 2d9a71

>>964454
What?
>>
No. 964544 ID: 06b8b6

What are you?
>>
No. 964627 ID: 891b91
File 158840082821.png - (329.80KB , 1024x1024 , -1-003-1.png )
964627

>huh kinda looks like someone is sitting in that corner back in that hallway.
The dark likes to play tricks on the eyes -- I remind myself that it's just the bag of trash I put there for Mike to take out in the morning.

>He's got a nice scar. What's the story on that?
Mike said he got jumped while he was tailing someone years ago. Pretty gnarly scar.

>Reflect on your relationship. What makes it so complicated?
Because I don't know how to commit. I'm scared that when things finally go back to normal, my feelings for him will disappear.

>How long have you two been together?
We've been pretending since maybe a year ago. I'm not sure when it stopped being pretend.

>Are you and Mike in a sexual relationship?
Yeah. It seems like the only time I'm not so worried about my feelings is when we're fucking. I guess it's because I can trick that part of my brain into thinking it's just casual sex, no strings attached. But once it's over and we aren't horny anymore, it's right back to relationship limbo and feeling like the whole thing's my fault.

>So Mike is a rat and not a human?
What? Of course he's a human.

>Then what are you?
...Also human? What else could I be -- a plasmodian?

>Are you avoiding a pet name, then?
Bingo.

I stand there a couple moments longer, staring at Mike like a dope, before I give in to temptation and latch my arms around him. He grunts in acknowledgement. "Hey there," I say, testing the waters.

"H-hey." There's surprise in his voice, but it's difficult to read.

"Is this alright?" I loosen my grip around his waist. "I -- I can stop if you want." I really hope I'm not making him feel bad.

"...No, this is nice." He clasps one of my hands, giving it a squeeze. "You know I like this kinda stuff with you. I just feel like I should clam up about it a lot of the time. For your sake."
>>
No. 964628 ID: 891b91
File 158840084145.png - (259.79KB , 1024x1024 , -1-003-2.png )
964628

"I'm sorry for always --"

"Don't. You can't help how you feel. You're the one who had to uproot your life 'cause of me -- least I can do is give you time to figure it all out."

I hug him tighter, burying my face in his back and getting drunk on his scent. "So," I finally say after a long pause.

"So," he echoes in his usual husky baritone, staring off into the distance.

"See anything interesting out there?"

"Same as usual," he replies. "Buildings, lights, traffic."

"What's got you up in the middle of the night?" A hand instinctively travels to his belly, fingers digging into the mass of fluff leading south and tracing along the waistband of his boxers. "Everything okay?"

He exhales a long jet of smoke. "It's nothin'. Just a problem client, is all." He shrugs. "You know how it is."

Must be one hell of a problem client to keep him up like this.

>You do live on a shelf, don't you?
Under a shelf, if that counts. We don't really get much light down here, but underhang apartments are cheaper and it makes Mike's commute quicker.

>What do you think he's thinking about?
I'm honestly not sure. I want to believe him... but it seems like he's holding something back.

>Do the words Taunton Microdynamics ring any bells?
I need to keep quiet about that place.

Note: Mike's design is slightly different from in his brief introduction in Chapter 0. This was an aesthetic choice and doesn't have any bearing on the quest's plot.
>>
No. 964629 ID: b1b4f3

>>964628
>what else could I be
An animal. An alien. A robot.

>plasmodian
What is that?
How about this question:
What does a human look like? People mod their bodies all the time, but what about before then? What is your original form?

>uproot
How so?

>keep quiet
You're probably right. Someone could be watching this memory, after all.

>problem client
Ask him if you can help. He can bounce ideas off you, at least.
>>
No. 964636 ID: 49e4d4

>>964628
Remind him that regardless of relationship status, you're willing to help him with whatever he's got going on with this 'client'. He's been nice enough letting you figure this out at your own pace; no reason to let this mess up everything about your life.

And hey, that's just it. Whatever things MIGHT be...well, maybe you don't have to worry so much about that. Just enjoy what IS, right now. Might not be the best, but it's still something, and you never know when you might not have it again.
>>
No. 964638 ID: e51896

try humming or whistling that Dalaney song from the commercial advertisement. it might perk his mood back up if only a little tiny bit.
>>
No. 964639 ID: 2aa5f0

so probably a bit late but what's the story with you two, it sounds like nether of you want to be down here or at the very least their is something out their that's making the two of you constantly look over your shoulder just to make sure no one's there. What happened to get the both of you wound up so tight?

As for what to do now... I guess make some small talk and see if either of you start to feel like you can crawl back to bed and if not then might as well go make a quick breakfast and see if you can't find something to take your mind off things... like tv or something.
>>
No. 964645 ID: 0359a9

Offer to help him with what he's worried about. If not to talk about directly, maybe he's be more comfortable talking about how it makes him feel. You might even bring up that it'd make you feel better to help. That'd be guilting him into talking, but it could end up a net positive.
>>
No. 964646 ID: a0dfd2

>>964628

>Need to keep quiet about that place
Why? They're just some lab same as all the rest, right?

>Mike's holding something back
Seems like you both are, to me. But fair enough. Best we can do is ask if there's anything we can do to help.

No complaints here, other than "Oh no, he's hot"
>>
No. 964648 ID: 5877dc

Offer to fuck him to sleep (in a subtle way).

I mean, he doesn't wanna talk about it and even if we talked, it would just make him think about it more. So this is a better choice as far as tiring him out and taking his mind off of it goes.

Other than that, how did the two of you meet? Also, what's the current (S) or (H) date? And which ward do you belong to?
>>
No. 964649 ID: dd2db9

Ask Mike if he wants to have sex again.
>>
No. 964650 ID: e96198

Ask if there’s anything you can do. If he stays up this late, it’s going to be hell going through work. Keep sex as a last option, see if he’s willing to talk.

Also what day is it today? Month/Day/Year
>>
No. 964656 ID: 864e49

>>964628
How are things not normal now?
And have you always been in current form.

I kinda liked his old design, or at least the slick back hair.
>>
No. 964657 ID: e51896

Mood might not be right for sex, especially with Mike having a lot on his mind.

Plus, it might be best to make sure you and Mike has protection for sex first.
>>
No. 964675 ID: b34040

I doesn't sound like you'll be able to get anything productive done if he doesn't open up to you, so just make small talk. How'd he like that restaurant you went to the other day? How about that upcoming sportsball match? Any festivities coming up you're planning to go to? Hey, weren't those guys on Red Shelf putting something together?
>>
No. 964678 ID: b24d69

>>964675
support
>>
No. 964696 ID: a0dfd2

>>964675

Now I want to watch Dead Dust cast putting together Ikea furniture ...
>>
No. 964700 ID: fd5772

>>964628
Mikes doesn't seems like he wants to talk about his problem client. Ask him what's the deal, and if he doesn't wanna give then back off and ask if he wants some tea to help him sleep, since you're gonna make some anyways.

What shelf do you live on? does mike do any work for the government?
>>
No. 964751 ID: 891b91
File 158849547440.png - (405.66KB , 1024x1024 , -1-004-1.png )
964751

>>plasmodian
>What is that?
Not human, that's for sure. You probably wouldn't even notice they were there, if it wasn't for their bodyguards telling you to watch your step. I guess I'd say they're like... I dunno, big patches of mold? I've heard there aren't a lot of 'em in the world, maybe just a handful. The only one I've seen in person is the, uh... The Re... The Re-something, I forget. Definitely starts with R, whatever its name is. It's always been here on Gansett, as long as I can remember.

Word is they're intelligent, but I can't say I've ever seen any proof of it firsthand -- that's just what their goons say. Even if they aren't, plasmodians are still the only source of raw taffa in the whole world, so they wield a lot of power. Apparently they're the only living things that can handle making the stuff, because they aren't dependent on dust like the rest of us are.

>>what else could I be
>An animal. An alien. A robot.
Well, I'm not.

>What does a human look like?
That's kind of a nonsensical question, don't you think? Humans look like a lot of things.

>People mod their bodies all the time, but what about before then? What is your original form?
I've heard some theories about what things were like in the distant past, but I don't really remember the details. It's just guesswork anyway, history gets really fuzzy once you start talking about anything that came before the old city was destroyed.

>>Need to keep quiet about that place
>Why? They're just some lab same as all the rest, right?
It's some ruins down in the old city; that in itself is enough to keep my mouth shut about it. It was supposed to be a simple job -- slip in, grab the goods, slip out, but it didn't exactly go that way. So now I'm stuck here on Gansett, pretending I had nothing to do with it and that I'm just Mike's live-in girlfriend. ...Which I kinda sorta am now, my own hangups aside, even though it didn't start out that way. It's the one good thing to come out of this mess.

>how did the two of you meet?
Work.

>Also, what's the current (S) or (H) date?
It's August 20th.

>And which ward do you belong to?
Nothing fancy, just BP. That stands for Bliy Pylon -- they're pretty much the catch-all for anybody who isn't rich, a cultist, a criminal, or one of the plasmodians' hired goons. Or some combination thereof.

>does mike do any work for the government?
He probably takes on ward contracts from time to time, but that's as far as it goes. Best not to get too tired up in all the politics that goes on between wards, after all.

"Why don't you tell me about it," I say, squeezing him tighter. "Maybe I can help."

"...Not much to say. Client's just a real sticklah for doin' things exactly how they want, 'n they're askin' for a lot." He takes another drag off his cigarette. "Askin' for too much."

"Why don't you tell them no?"

"Can't, the work's mostly done, but they're holdin' things up on closin' the case. Not much else to be done but wait until they're satisfied." I can tell by the tone of his voice that that's probably the most I'm going to get out of him. He always did take client confidentiality seriously.
>>
No. 964752 ID: 891b91
File 158849548596.png - (323.58KB , 1024x1024 , -1-004-2.png )
964752

>Plus, it might be best to make sure you and Mike has protection for sex first.
What? His dick isn't made of diamond, it's not like he's gonna punch a hole through me if I don't wear pussy armor.

"Maybe you should come back to bed," I suggest, stroking his tummy in that way that makes him get all lovey.

He makes an indecisive little grunt. He's trying to play it cool, but at this point I know how easy it is to get him going.

"C'mon," I say in the cutest voice I can muster. "I wanna cuddle." I slip a hand down his boxers and play with his crotch fuzz, just barely brushing my fingers against his little buddy. "Don't you wanna cuddle?"

"You tryin' to start somethin'?" There's a hint of amusement in his voice.

He's playing hard to get. I'm halfway tempted to tease him and leave him hanging.
>>
No. 964753 ID: cdabe3

>>964752
give him some gentle squeezes and then head back to bed while saying,"why don't come and find out?" winky face
>>
No. 964755 ID: 094652

"Come on, 'detective', it's time to find someone who doesn't exist yet."
>>
No. 964759 ID: 5877dc

Go lower and stroke his offshore accounts, "Just looking for <insert noun>.".

Once he's hard, turn around and take a few steps away, and tell him that you are satisfied with your search.
If things go according to plan, he will then be the one pressing onto you from behind.
>>
No. 964763 ID: dd2db9

I guess we have some other way to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Now thinking about it I dont think we've ever seen any children at all since this comic started.
>>
No. 964767 ID: dbd72b

If he's gonna play games, we can play 'em right back. Rev him up just a little more, then go back to bed. On the way, give him enough of a show so he'll join you
>>
No. 964768 ID: e51896

>Plus, it might be best to make sure you and Mike has protection for sex first.
>What? His dick isn't made of diamond, it's not like he's gonna punch a hole through me if I don't wear pussy armor.

...
...uhhh... I was talking about a condom so you guys don't accidentally bring a new living person into this messed up world and complicate things further in your life.

wait, I now I just realize you knew that already and were just being sarcastic with me. Well then fuck... wait, I did not mean that literally, ah fuck. You know what, forget I said anything, do what you want. Fuck.

Well not to spoil the mood, do you personally know who Moira Elgin the dust forensic specialist who works for Delaney is?
>>
No. 964771 ID: a0dfd2

>>964751

>It was supposed to be a simple job -- slip in, grab the goods, slip out, but it didn't exactly go that way.
Oof ... that's rough. But wait, Siobhan, I thought you said you were scavenging, not doing jobs for people in the process.

Or is that what you mean, and why you're with Mike, now? Things went wrong, and the only thing you could do was feign a relationship with him to have protection against ... whatever (or, I suppose, you got saved and needed a cover story).

Mind telling us a bit more about the job, though? What you found, what went wrong, that sort of thing? After all, we're as good as you are at keeping secrets.
>>
No. 964773 ID: fd5772

>>964752
Leave him hanging like the bottomside of the shelf, and go make some tea.
>>
No. 964808 ID: b1b4f3

>>964752
How do you prevent pregnancy then? Or sexually transmitted diseases?
Out of curiosity, are you able to turn invisible?

>playing hard to get
Tell him you're doing more than just trying.
>>
No. 964829 ID: 70462c

Fondle him a little more before leaving him hanging for just a bit. Threaten him...with a good time if he doesn’t tell you. “You just stand here all night pent up, or or you can tell me a little bit and actually get some sleep after I’m done with you.” Then leave for a moment to get some tea.
>>
No. 964863 ID: 214cda

You grab hold of that big ol' rat dick and just appreciate it (and him)for a little while.
>>
No. 964871 ID: b1b4f3

Hey, seen any gigantic smoke monsters lately?
>>
No. 964880 ID: 08a7ac

>What? His dick isn't made of diamond, it's not like he's gonna punch a hole through me if I don't wear pussy armor.

We mean protection in to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
>>
No. 964893 ID: 10c408

Why not both options? Go and make tea, 'conveniently' leave one of your garments behind where they can be seen from where he's standing if he turns around.
>>
No. 964897 ID: aed8e2

finish what you've started.
>>
No. 964909 ID: a0dfd2

>>964863

what, ya'll ain't never seen no passum b'for?
>>
No. 965085 ID: 891b91
File 158865243214.png - (334.97KB , 1024x1024 , -1-005-1.png )
965085

>Well not to spoil the mood, do you personally know who Moira Elgin the dust forensic specialist who works for Delaney is?
Thinking about her will definitely spoil the mood, so I'm just gonna push that thought back to sometime tomorrow when I don't have a horny boyfriend nearby to tease.

>Or is that what you mean, and why you're with Mike, now? Things went wrong, and the only thing you could do was feign a relationship with him to have protection against ... whatever (or, I suppose, you got saved and needed a cover story).
Right, being with Mike is my cover story to ward off suspicion that I was the one looting ruins for his clients.

>Mind telling us a bit more about the job, though? What you found, what went wrong, that sort of thing? After all, we're as good as you are at keeping secrets.
I broke into the Taunton ruins and took some old-ass dust samples. I don't know what they are and it's not my business to know. I guess the place was bugged or under some kind of surveillance since on my way out some goons were chasing after me. The client said the goons worked for their rival and I've gotta wait for their all-clear signal before I can go back to business as usual. Not that I really want things to go back to normal anymore.

>Out of curiosity, are you able to turn invisible?
No, are you?

>Hey, seen any gigantic smoke monsters lately?
Not lately. There's some weird shit lurking in the ruins below, but the Itch does a pretty good job of keeping it under control.

-

"Oh, no, I'm doing more than just trying. But hold on a sec, I'm lookin' for something," I tease, slipping a hand between his legs and cupping his fat nuts. I give them an assertive squeeze -- but not too assertive, they're delicate after all. "Hmm, nope, that's not it..."

He responds with a cute little grunt, almost a whine, trying to hide his arousal. He gets so vulnerable and needy when I start taking liberties.

I move on to the main attraction, wrapping my fingers around it firmly. "Ah, here it is~" I feign surprise, playfully squishing the head between my thumb and forefinger.

Mike doesn't say anything, still trying to play it cool, but his dick doesn't lie -- it throbs needily in my hand, well on its way to growing rock hard.

"Well now, let's see what we're working with here..." I maneuver his increasingly-stiff member through the front hole of his boxers, eliciting another grunt-whine from him.

"Siobhan... what if someone --" he starts to protest.

"What if someone sees?" I finish the question for him, petting his exposed length with my fingertips. "I hope they see! It's such a beautiful sight. Remember the compliments it got when I threw those shots up on holo?"

He doesn't reply, but the sudden twitch of his rod is all the confirmation I need. He loves this kind of treatment even more than he hates it. "Granted, they couldn't see your face. I wonder if they'd recognize you from that ad you did." I imitate the silly jingle from the ad, waving his dong around like a conductor's baton. "If you want a big cock, you'll wanna choose Delaney!"

"Fuck you," he laughs. "You know I hate that stupid commercial."
>>
No. 965086 ID: 891b91
File 158865244012.png - (202.20KB , 1024x1024 , -1-005-2.png )
965086

>I was talking about a condom
That's kinky.

>How do you prevent pregnancy then?
Just... don't get a preg mod then? It's not like people just suddenly get pregnant or something.

>so you guys don't accidentally bring a new living person into this messed up world and complicate things further in your life.
>Now thinking about it I dont think we've ever seen any children at all since this comic started.
A new person? Listen, if you're talking about having kids, I don't think you understand how it works. It's not gonna just happen by accident, you'd have to find someone to be the kid, right? I don't mean to judge, but that whole subculture is just weird. Totally not my thing.

>Or sexually transmitted diseases?
I've never heard of getting a disease from sex, but if I did, it's not that expensive to go down to a salon and have it removed.

-

"Fuck me?" I gasp in faux surprise. "Maybe you'd be doing that right now if you didn't decide to play hard-to-get." I notice a bead of precum forming at the tip of his penis. "Ooh, is that for me? Don't mind if I do!" I squeeze his shaft hard, using my thumb to milk every milliliter of the stuff from him. I kiss the head of his manhood, just barely taking it into my mouth as I lap up the precious fluid, tickling the sensitive underside with my tongue. "Mmm," I hum as I taste it. It doesn't actually taste like much of anything, but it really gets him going when I pretend it's delicious. Maybe I oughta look into buying him a flavor mod...

I glance up at him; he's utterly transfixed at this point. Good. He's probably wondering what I'll do next -- he doesn't suspect how cruel I'm about to be.
>>
No. 965087 ID: 891b91
File 158865244670.png - (327.55KB , 1024x1024 , -1-005-3.png )
965087

"Well, that was nice," I chirp, placing his dick back inside his boxers and giggling at the tent it forms, "but I think that's enough for now." I give it a pat through the fabric. "You and I both know this bad boy can make a real mess if he gets too excited."
>>
No. 965088 ID: 891b91
File 158865245534.png - (168.73KB , 1024x1024 , -1-005-4.png )
965088

>Threaten him...with a good time if he doesn’t tell you.
I think I've already gotten as much out of him as I can for now. If I push it any further I'm just gonna kill the mood.

I turn an about face and step back inside, letting his shirt slip down past my waist and fall to the floor. I glance back at him -- the helpless look on his face is priceless! "I'm gonna zap up something to drink, you want anything?" He just nods, so I wiggle my butt at him and disappear into the kitchen.
>>
No. 965089 ID: 891b91
File 158865247247.png - (638.57KB , 1024x1024 , -1-005-5.png )
965089

He chases after me, attempting to back me into the corner. "You're a real fuckin' tease, you know that?" His mock anger mirrors the raging erection barely concealed by his boxers.

He's trying to take control of the situation -- how cute! I wonder whether I should let him take charge or show him who's boss. Both sound like lots of fun.
>>
No. 965090 ID: 015bf2

>>965089
Sub. He’s having a rough time, so give him the illusion of control. But make it something he has to fight for. Victories are all the sweeter when hard won.
>>
No. 965092 ID: b1b4f3

>>965086
Are you saying there's a set number of people in the world? You can't get new ones? Yet, people can die for good. That means population will gradually go down, and can never go up. Where did everyone come from? Worlds don't start with life on them, you know, certainly not life as complicated as yours. Did plasmodians create all dust-borne life?

>>965089
Let him take charge, his client's been pushing him around so it'd be better if he pushed someone else around for a bit.
>>
No. 965093 ID: ed763f

Although you played it about perfectly to redirect his anger and give him an opportunity to, uh, work through it, I'd by lying if I said I wasn't curious how you'd show him who's boss. Go for the former anyway.
>>
No. 965094 ID: b34040

Yeah, let him take charge. You've got him nice and riled up now.
>>
No. 965096 ID: fd5772

How'd you get so good at working up your boss all sexually? Man, what do you even do all day if you can't leave the apartment? I bet you play video games.

Anyways, maybe a little lovn' might be nice, and *then* we drink some tea and have a chat with mike before going back to sleep so we can get rest like a responsible adult.
>>
No. 965117 ID: 094652

Bunt his stomach and demand satisfaction.
>>
No. 965119 ID: 5877dc

"You tryin' to start somethin'?"
>>
No. 965126 ID: 538c9c

Give him one last somethin, then let him take control. He seems like he might enjoy some control right now.
>>
No. 965127 ID: dbd72b

Give him this one, he needs it. But be bratty about it.

>>965119
Absolutely start with this
>>
No. 965129 ID: ff5fc4

Take control. All control. Let him relax and be safe with you at the reins.
>>
No. 965137 ID: adb916

>>965090
This strikes me as the best option.
>>
No. 965146 ID: a0dfd2

>>965089

Why not both? Let Mike think he's leading, then power bottom the boi~

>I've gotta wait for their all-clear signal
Damn, that's rough. I mean, getting to sleep with a cute guy you can have totally casual sex with and staying at his place isn't the worst, but I imagine you must miss getting to delve the ruins from time to time.

To say nothing of the fat stacks of credits you must have earned from it all.
>>
No. 965149 ID: 03513d

How often does he take control, and how does he respond to you being the boss? Depending on how he's responded in the past, maybe it would be good for him if you were in control, so that he doesn't have to worry about silly stuff like making decisions or fucking up. Give him a (metaphorical) push and see how hard he pushes back. It's not like you can't switch things up part way through if you want, hell, a little role reversal mid fuck might be more satisfying, whether it's Mike getting the upper hand and venting his frustration, or you doing the same and using your new found power to help him best relieve some stress.

>>965146
Power bottoming would be appealing, letting Mike have some dominance without totally relinquishing control, and doing both sound good overall.
Supporting this.
>>
No. 965151 ID: 5877dc

After all that teasing I'd prefer to simply let him have the reins.
(Also we already got power bottom the last time)
>>
No. 965167 ID: 365ffb

Go ahead and let 'im, you've tormented him enough. For now.
>>
No. 965174 ID: b24d69

>>965090
support
>>
No. 965205 ID: 70462c

>>965090
Support, he’s in control but he must earn it.
>>
No. 965304 ID: aed8e2

I know everyone is focused on sex right now but, Penny is dropping some really weird stuff in regards to how reproduction works in this world.
Do humans in this world even physically age anymore? Also how does reproduction work in this world?
>>
No. 965387 ID: 1f36de

>>965086

>I was talking about a condom 
>That's kinky

You find condoms kinky? Hmm here is an idea then: try using his cum as cream for your tea
>>
No. 965408 ID: fd5772

Tell us about you childhood Siobhan. What were your parents like? If you had no parents, whereabouts did you come from? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8Su4saILQ
>>
No. 965570 ID: 891b91
File 158884315856.png - (676.09KB , 1024x1024 , -1-006-1.png )
965570

>Are you saying there's a set number of people in the world?
I was sayin' I'm not into the whole preg fetish thing. But yes, that's right.

>You can't get new ones?
You can't get extra people. I guess those weirdos on Red Shelf would say zombies count as "new people" rather than just depressing, though.

>Yet, people can die for good. That means population will gradually go down, and can never go up.
Raw taffa's pretty fucked up, isn't it?

>Where did everyone come from? Worlds don't start with life on them, you know, certainly not life as complicated as yours. Did plasmodians create all dust-borne life?
I have no fucking clue, dude.

>Man, what do you even do all day if you can't leave the apartment?
I can leave the apartment. I have a job, y'know. I just shouldn't leave the shelf, which is fine really since Gansett's got everything I need. Especially Mike.

>I bet you play video games.
I dip into holo on occasion.

>Damn, that's rough. I mean, getting to sleep with a cute guy you can have totally casual sex with and staying at his place isn't the worst, but I imagine you must miss getting to delve the ruins from time to time.
I would've agreed with you a year ago. Now I'm ready to leave it in the past.

>To say nothing of the fat stacks of credits you must have earned from it all.
Money isn't everything. I make decent enough chits at the club, anyway.

>Do humans in this world even physically age anymore?
Sure, but the salons have a lot of treatments to wind back the clock. It's not perfect, but with enough chits you can put things off for a real long time. Or there's always the option of just buying a new body.

>Also how does reproduction work in this world?
What, like making new bodies? Most of the new bodies you see for sale are factory-made, but there's some fancy boutique and custom shit too. The fanciest of the fanciest are designed by famous artists, like that guy, uh, I think his name is Rafalo? Saw a thing about him on holo once, apparently every body he makes is completely one-of-a-kind, none of the modular stuff you see in the mass-produced bodies. I wonder how many of 'em are just going stale in some Chaser's closet.

>Tell us about you childhood Siobhan. What were your parents like?
Like I said, I'm not into that stuff.

>If you had no parents, whereabouts did you come from?
I'm not sure I understand the question.

-

"You tryin' to start somethin'?" I put on the best mockery of his voice I can muster.

"Nah, but I'm about to finish what you started," he growls, getting closer to me. "You got a real attitude tonight, I oughtar teach you a lesson."

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try." (Boy would I ever!) "Too bad you don't have the balls."

"Now you know that ain't true, you gave 'em a good feel earliah." He pounces at me -- I squeal as he grabs me, flipping me upside down and hooking his arm around my waist. "But now it's time for your punishment."
>>
No. 965571 ID: 891b91
File 158884317181.png - (622.13KB , 1024x1024 , -1-006-2.png )
965571

>I'd by lying if I said I wasn't curious how you'd show him who's boss.
I have my ways.

>How'd you get so good at working up your boss all sexually?
Prolly has something to do with the fact that I've been fucking him for the past year. Just a theory.

>You find condoms kinky? Hmm here is an idea then: try using his cum as cream for your tea
Tried it once, didn't really like how it turned out. These days I just drink it, er, straight from the tap.

-

"Oh no, he's gonna punish me!" I moan in mock terror, laying on the sarcism nice and thick. "What's he gonna do? Fuck me? Make me cum? The horror!"
>>
No. 965572 ID: 891b91
File 158884318072.png - (722.85KB , 1024x1024 , -1-006-3.png )
965572

"Quiet," he chides, yanking my panties back and giving my bottom a nice, hard smack -- the sting is enough to make my toes curl. "Now, which hole's first? I'll let you decide."
>>
No. 965574 ID: e7c7d3

"Yours"
>>
No. 965578 ID: cdabe3

"I thought you were takin' charge here, lover-boy." >;3

also, Siobhan, how long have you had that blue thing under your ear
>>
No. 965579 ID: 376380

What are your earliest memories then? When and how did you come into existence?
>>
No. 965582 ID: b34040

Well how does Siobhan usually like it?

I'm really thrown for a loop by "I don't understand the question." Did you always exist, or was there some point you when from not existing to existing? And if so, what do you know about that? Just no memories going back that far or what?
>>
No. 965588 ID: dbd72b

If he's gonna say "first", pick your favorite, if it's different from his. Otherwise go with your second pick

You have a glowy thing under your ear.
>>
No. 965589 ID: b34040

Yeah, hey, what's up with that? You got some holo-ink under your ear? Does it mean anything?
>>
No. 965592 ID: 796990

Ah! An opening! Quick! Strip his boxer shorts while he is distracted!

Or alternatively, say >"yours" like >>965574 said, and playfully force your foot in his mouth to get him to succ toes

Or both!
>>
No. 965599 ID: adb916

>>965588
so we were already blade marked, our blade is just kinda inert without other blades. Our blade harmonises with no other blades to harmonize it does nothing.
>>
No. 965618 ID: fd5772

>>965570
>>If you had no parents, whereabouts did you come from?
>I'm not sure I understand the question.
Where did you come from when you were created? If you don't understand that, then how old are you, how old is the world, and how old is your country/municipality? If you don't understand that then you should read a book, dummy.
>>
No. 965631 ID: aed8e2

Where did you buy your body from and whats that tattoo behind your ear?
>>
No. 965632 ID: aed8e2

Where do you work now?
>>
No. 965639 ID: 015bf2

Pick whichever one he enjoys teasing you with the most.

Experienced many Rhythm Quakes before? 'cuz' somethin's gonna be quakin' soon.
>>
No. 965641 ID: b24d69

>>965618
support, but maybe leave off the dummy part
>>
No. 965644 ID: 5877dc

Vag. So in a sarcastic tone, tell him not to, mmm, use your naughty clam as his cock sleeve and fill it with his hot seed.
>>
No. 965649 ID: b1b4f3

>>965570
What happens if someone "dies" but can't afford a new body? Does the government give them a shitty one?

Vag.
>>
No. 965696 ID: aed8e2

Vag
>>
No. 965697 ID: 470289

groat the throat
>>
No. 965712 ID: 0eb693

>>965644
Support
>>
No. 965716 ID: 10c408

Politely ask to be rotated so that the both of you can start on some proper foreplay.

Also nick his boxers right off.
>>
No. 965842 ID: f2320a

If a person is not born not created or copied where do you and him come from? Where does anyone come from? What is your first memory? Is there any life other then humans and do they make more of themself?
>>
No. 966058 ID: 15a025

Joke, "Well that's a weird question, usually you start with the first hole. Now question is can you make par this time?"
>>
No. 966111 ID: b34040

>>966058
That would imply we want him to finish a hole in as few strokes as possible. Probably not the best analogy to use :P
>>
No. 966316 ID: 891b91
File 158927992563.png - (423.09KB , 1024x1024 , -1-007-1.png )
966316

>Where do you work now?
I'm a bartender at a shitty underhang club -- the kind of place where no one's gonna come looking for me.

>Experienced many Rhythm Quakes before?
Never heard of 'em.

>Yeah, hey, what's up with that? You got some holo-ink under your ear? Does it mean anything?
It's a manufacturing label or something. I could have it removed, but that seems like a waste of chits.

>What are your earliest memories then?
Eating lunch at some diner.

>When and how did you come into existence?
>Did you always exist?
No clue. As far as I'm concerned it all began in that diner, but of course it didn't really. But that's alright, pretty much everybody else is in the same boat. We're just here and we always have been. It's a problem for historians, not me.

-

"Pfft, and here I thought you were takin' charge!" I laugh derisively, grabbing at his boxers.

"If I wanted to fuck a ragdoll I'd tell you to act like one," he retorts, dodging my hand. "Now make up your mind, which hole do you want first?"

I muster the cutiest voice I can manage. "Oh please don't use my naughty little clam as your cocksleeve!" I make another attempt at his shorts and manage to latch onto his stiff bulge, giving it a nice, hard squeeze. "I couldn't bear the thought of you pumping your hot seed deep inside me~"
>>
No. 966317 ID: 891b91
File 158927994245.png - (388.18KB , 1024x1024 , -1-007-2.png )
966317

"You got it, your pussy's off-limits tonight," he says, peeling my panties off and tossing me on the bed.

"I wasn't serious!" I giggle, giving him a demure look. "I want you to fill me up nice and good with that big pecker of yours."

"And if I don't?" He gives me an evil smirk. "Ain't exactly punishment if I give ya what you want."
>>
No. 966318 ID: 891b91
File 158927996156.png - (181.38KB , 1024x1024 , -1-007-3.png )
966318

He flashes a toothy grin. "At least not if I don't make ya earn it."
>>
No. 966322 ID: 5877dc

Ask what your boss would have his loyal employee do.
Crawl on the floor and beg? Let him use your ears for that thing he likes? Show him your behind while you play with yourself and moan?

What happened to your last body?
>>
No. 966324 ID: bad724

We have to earn it? Awww. Well then, Proceed with the foreplay. Give him a footjob.
>>
No. 966328 ID: e51896

Hey, did Mike remember to close the porch door? ah whatever, it will be exciting if there was a stranger looking in while you're all exposed, wouldn't it?
>>
No. 966338 ID: 015bf2

Offer suitable recompense. Perhaps - move your fingers across your body, tweak, touch and moan - a show will do?

Or something more direct? Shall you worship at the altar of his manhood? Nuzzle and nurture it until its cream can fill you top to bottom

>questions
What’s the better things to scrap for? Your best find (besides Mike)?
>>
No. 966343 ID: 567477

Well, I'm sure you know what he likes by this point. Make him an offer he can't refuse, to earn your place. Or rather, his place in your place.
>>
No. 966357 ID: b1b4f3

>>966316
>manufacturing label
Where'd you get your body from?
>>
No. 966431 ID: fd5772

>>966316
>Bartender
Ask him to do something that's a pun on a mixed drink.

>Chits
is that money? Does the government print money, or is it like private currency?

>Diner
How long has it been since the diner? Is that here you met mike/got a job working for him?
>>
No. 966443 ID: 9c48ac

>>966316
>Some diner
>Everyone's in the same boat
Do everyone's memories go back to that same time, or does it vary?
And yeah, how long's it been?
>>
No. 966587 ID: aed8e2

Why are you so short?
>>
No. 966735 ID: fd5772

>>966587
Yeah, if you can pick your body, y u so short?
>>
No. 966808 ID: b34040

>>966735
Two words: Easy access.

More seriously, she's a scavenger by trade, at least until recently. Being able to fit into small spaces seems like an advantage to me.
>>
No. 966819 ID: fd5772

>>966808
But then why the big floppy ears?
>>
No. 966820 ID: 1e1579

>>966819
Sex appeal
>>
No. 966831 ID: fd5772

>>966820
okay then

How do we get mike to do stuff with Siobhan's ears?
>>
No. 966850 ID: 15a025

>>966431
>Ask him to do something that's a pun on a mixed drink.
This.
>>
No. 966853 ID: e51896

>>966831
ASMR
>>
No. 966902 ID: a0dfd2

>>966850

I dunno, if "sex on the beach," "hairy muff," or "buttery nipple" will translate well, but okay.
>>
No. 966997 ID: 6c227a

>>966902
There are THOUSANDS of mixed drink names. Slippery Nipple. Screaming Orgasm. Bend Over Shirley. Sit on My Face. Sex on My Face. a Cock Sucking Cowboy is just baileys and butterscotch schnapps. Basically, if you can come up with a sexy combination of words, its probably already a mixed drink.
>>
No. 969449 ID: 3994a2
File 159187364517.png - (436.21KB , 1024x1024 , -1-008-1.png )
969449

>What happened to your last body?
They've got it in storage, somewhere. I'm pretty used to this one at this point, though, dunno if I'd really wanna go back.

>What's the better things to scrap for? Your best find (besides Mike)?
Scrapping was always more of a specialty thing I did. Anyone with a fast hop and a modded transponder can go root around in o-town for old crap to resell, if they've got the guts. Anytime I went down to the surface, it was because someone wanted something most scrappers couldn't get at -- or were afraid to.

>Where'd you get your body from?
Mike's client. If anyone asks, I'm supposed to say I won it in a contest. Where they got it... I don't know and they said not to ask, so I didn't.

>is that money? Does the government print money, or is it like private currency?
Yeah, it's money. The wards all kinda back it together -- or the biggest ones decide that's how it works and the others follow their lead.

>How long has it been since the diner?
Almost a decade ago, I think. Memory's a bit fuzzy about it, probably on purpose.

>Is that here you met mike/got a job working for him?
Nah, I guess it was the earliest thing I told the salon I wanted to hold on to. Why that memory in particular, I dunno. Maybe it was the earliest one that didn't suck.

-

"And how should I do that, Boss?" It always gets him going when I call him that. Funny how it never came up when he was actually my boss.

He smirks. "Surprise me."

I pout back at him. "So now I have to do all the work?"

"Hey now, you said I'm the boss, right?" He chuckles. "I'm delegatin' here, I'm sure you can figyah somethin' out."
>>
No. 969450 ID: 3994a2
File 159187365441.png - (458.75KB , 1024x1024 , -1-008-2.png )
969450

>Ask him to do something that's a pun on a mixed drink.
"Maybe I could mix you up a -- ah!" I gasp as I slide a hand between my legs, grinding them together. "-- a Scream & Cream~ It's made with juice and cream, and it's served in a..." I spread my legs, displaying my sex to him, "...special glass."

"Hah, sounds tasty."
>>
No. 969451 ID: 3994a2
File 159187366360.png - (451.92KB , 1024x1024 , -1-008-3.png )
969451

"Oh, it is, but there's just one little problem..."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Well, I've got lots of juice, see?" I pull my lips apart, giving him a good look at the wet flesh between them. "But I'm all out of cream! I thought... maybe you could give me some of yours?"
>>
No. 969452 ID: 3994a2
File 159187367234.png - (483.53KB , 1024x1024 , -1-008-4.png )
969452

"Hmm, I 'spose I could, though I might need your help, ah, coaxin' the cream out." He gets up, discarding his shorts to reveal his hard-on, in all its erect glory -- it stands there are full attention, bobbing slightly with each throb. "The, err, nozzle's a bit backed up, y'see."

"Mmm, I can see that~" I can barely take my eyes off his thing as I crawl towards him. "So how should I, uh, work the kinks out?"

"I always found some good suction goes a long way... although maybe I oughta get a taste of that juice first. What do you think?"

I glance past him -- the porch door's still wide open. "I think maybe we should do something about that door."

He chuckles, his member bouncing in unison with his laughter. "What, you wanna take this out there?"
>>
No. 969453 ID: 015bf2

Perhaps if you clean that hose, it'll be ready to relinquish some of that backed up tension?

(On your way, close the door to a peek only.)
>>
No. 969454 ID: e7c7d3

We just took this inside, ya dork! But seriously, shut the porch door so the mood doesn't get ruined by some asshole shouting at some other asshole.
>>
No. 969462 ID: 1aecde

>"What, you wanna take this out there?"  
Oooh, that sounds daring and could get your heart racing in excitement.  

I'd say go for it since it is very late out and most people should be asleep, it will be good practice of your sneaking skills as scrapper. but what is your personal thoughts on exhibitionism? Do you have a kink for that and Ever gone streaking before or practice being a nudist (with this body or otherwise?) Or does the thought make you nervous  like it did (will) in the previous (future) chapters? and what is society's stance on public nudity?

Also, where is your old body stored at?
>>
No. 969479 ID: e51896

that idea sounds fun.

what did your old body look like?
>>
No. 969573 ID: dbc0ce

So i assume this is the year 92C... when we are talking years, what does "Elm" and "C" mean? Are they acronyms or short for something? What event in history could of changed "Elm" to "C"? When talking about the years in Elm, does it count up or count down towards C, and if it counts up, in what year did "elm" become "C"? And has there ever been an BC and AD era that you can remember?
>>
No. 969581 ID: afd902

Tell him: "Maybe. Maybe not. Do you feel like showing off?"
>>
No. 969604 ID: 5877dc

Trick him by starting a blowjob but then sliding him inside your pussy when he's not looking.

I don't really care if you do it outside or inside, so let him decide by asking him if he's ok with a possibility of becoming famous overnight. But other than that, here's the final trick that you can pull on him:
Get him against something, so that he doesn't need to hold onto you, and then start giving him a blowjob. A few seconds later, redirect his attention to something (for instance, asking him to check out a vehicle passing behind him). And then use that opportunity for a bait-and-switch where you replace your mouth with your pussy on his dick.
>>
No. 969605 ID: 5877dc

>>969604
As for a question, the old-ass dust samples, do you remember what they looked like and what happened to them?
>>
No. 969713 ID: fd5772

How do body transfers work? They scoop out yer brain and dump inna new skull, or do you just ride a wave of dust from one body to another?
>>
No. 969856 ID: aed8e2

what's the point of semen if people don't reproduce?
>>
No. 970103 ID: 8f9bc4

Tell him what you want is for him to relax and enjoy the night. All that heavy shit can wait for tomorrow. You're gonna take good care of that beast between his legs, but really you just wanted to see him smile.

Then suck his dick.
>>
No. 970106 ID: 3994a2
File 159264583153.png - (424.68KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-1.png )
970106

>So i assume this is the year 92C... when we are talking years, what does "Elm" and "C" mean? Are they acronyms or short for something? What event in history could of changed "Elm" to "C"?
The "C" in 92C just means "current", it's the current era. I'm not much of a history buff, but basically the Elm era was over when the biggest wards signed a peace treaty, or something like that. I don't remember why they named it Elm.

>When talking about the years in Elm, does it count up or count down towards C, and if it counts up, in what year did "elm" become "C"?
It counts up. I think 590-something was the last year in Elm?

>And has there ever been an BC and AD era that you can remember?
Never heard of them. But I couldn't tell you what the era before Elm was called, either.

>what did your old body look like?
I don't remember, they put in a block that makes my memories of the old body look like this one. Still kinda pissed they talked me into that, but at least they say they'll remove it once the heat's finally died down. I've been able to figure out a couple things despite it, though -- I was a lot taller than I am now, like at least twice as much. And I think maybe I didn't have fur, since I remember being surprised by how much warmer I feel in this body.

>the old-ass dust samples, do you remember what they looked like and what happened to them?
Just a bunch of tiny vials with black powder in them -- pretty typical for any kind of dust-focused evidence gathering. I assume Mike's client has them now.

>How do body transfers work? They scoop out yer brain and dump inna new skull, or do you just ride a wave of dust from one body to another?
The only swap I've been around for was my own, so I don't really know the details, but they've got a way to get your dust out of your body and then put it in a new one. I'm not really sure how it works, but they don't copy anything, so I guess that means they don't do it with benders.

>what's the point of semen if people don't reproduce?
Swallowing it? I mean, I think I saw something on holo once about some theory that sex actually made new people at one point, some long-ass time ago, even though it doesn't anymore. It sounds kinda out there to me, but I guess if it's true then sex as we know it is like, vestigial or something. But why would it suddenly change? I'd put good money on it being some crackpot idea some preg lover came up with to make them seem less like a weirdo.

-

"I dunno." I scooch to the edge of the bed, getting a firm grip on his rod. "How about I get your mind off all that heavy shit and onto how nice I'm about to treat this monster here?" I give it a good squeeze for emphasis before planting a kiss on the tip.

"Be my guest," he chuckles.
>>
No. 970107 ID: 3994a2
File 159264584087.png - (433.48KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-2.png )
970107

I make out with his big silly thing for a while, working the shaft with a firm grip. My tongue darts inside his foreskin, circling it around to touch every sensitive inch beneath. He pulses against my tongue needily, letting out a sexy little grunt.
>>
No. 970108 ID: 3994a2
File 159264584792.png - (463.72KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-3.png )
970108

Pulling the skin back all the way, I take a moment to admire the thing. "How am I doin' so far?" I give the underside a brief, teasing lick.

"It's a good start." He gives me that sly grin he does when he's trying to hide how vulnerable he is. "Might need to, ah, apply more suction."
>>
No. 970109 ID: 3994a2
File 159264586017.png - (644.95KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-4.png )
970109

"You got it." I plunge the thing into my mouth, keeping the skin pulled tightly back as I take as much of it as I can in a single thrust. He gasps sharply -- I surprised him. I suck on the tender flesh eagerly like it's a popsicle, swirling my tongue all over. I've done this enough times now that I know it drives him wild, it's almost too much for him.

I get my hands involved, tightening my grip on him as firmly as I can while I grab his fat nuts with my free hand, giving them a firm-but-gentle squeeze and rolling them in my palm. The onslaught makes him swell inside my mouth, growing even stiffer -- feeling him get so hard so quickly is super fuckin' hot! My pussy oozes in agreement.
>>
No. 970110 ID: 3994a2
File 159264587088.png - (457.28KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-5.png )
970110

"Fuck, you're good at this," Mike gasps finally.

"Damn straight I am."

"Hah, I'd say you've pretty much worked that clog out."

I pop his member out of my mouth, planting kisses on the exposed flesh. "So, do you wanna take it outside?" I ask, turning his question back around on him. "Someone could be watching, y'know... what if we end up on holo?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Hey, you're the one who whipped my dick out and said you hope someone sees!" He laughs. "I'm just followin' yer lead."
>>
No. 970111 ID: 3994a2
File 159264589177.png - (428.81KB , 1024x1024 , -1-009-6.png )
970111

Oh. I did do that, didn't I...

A pang of embarrassment jabs at me -- I wasn't always such a horndog. Not that I was a prude -- I liked sex as much as the next girl -- but now I just... get carried away and do things without thinking. It has to be something about this body -- before the swap, I prided myself on being tough and independent, on always being in control of myself; but now I get damp and needy at the drop of a hat. I'd be lying if I said it didn't fuck with me sometimes, as fun as it can be.

>what is your personal thoughts on exhibitionism? Do you have a kink for that and Ever gone streaking before or practice being a nudist (with this body or otherwise?) Or does the thought make you nervous?
Before the swap I'd have said there's no fuckin' way I'd ever do something like that, I took pride in my body and didn't see why anyone should just get to see it without earning the privilege -- and it'd just be embarrassing on top of that! But now... now I want to say I feel the same way but when I think about it, there's this steady, horny undercurrent that says it'd be stupid hot and that the embarrassment would make it hotter. So far I've had the strength not to give in to it.

>and what is society's stance on public nudity?
Depends on what part of society you're talking about -- what shelf, what ward, and so on, but it doesn't fly in most places. Here on Gansett? If you're topside or in the interior, going in the buff's prolly gonna get you in trouble, but down here in the underhang no one gives enough of a shit to call the cops. Same probably goes for other less-than-fancy places, like other shelves' underhangs or the Concourse's lower levels. I guess exception might be the Chasers -- I don't have any experience with 'em but everything I've ever heard points towards them being, uh, very open about sex. So I'd assume that naked people are a pretty common sight up on the Fleet.

"Ey, you okay?" Mike eyes me with concern.

"H-huh?"

"You went quiet on me there. Somethin' buggin' you?"
>>
No. 970112 ID: 8fab7a

>some crackpot idea some preg lover came up
(Not gonna lie, that one cracked me up.)

>Fleet, Chasers, open about sex
What was it they did now again that let 'em have that kind of a culture?

>Tough, Independent
Can be those AND a horndog, and proud about both. But yeah, you're not in an 'independent' kind of situation, there's a lot more to having a different body than one thinks, and you still seem to be sorting everything out. Thankfully you seem to have the time.

>You okay?
Tell him you're just coming to terms with how thirsty you've gotten (and that you appreciate him following your cues, though indicate that one was in the moment).

>What next?
Begin rubbing your snatch while giving his member worshipful nuzzles and licks. Say that if the pipes are prepped to deliver, perhaps he could lay out the ingredients and ready the mixer?
>>
No. 970117 ID: 5877dc

>Somethin' buggin' you?
Yeah. The unbearable urge to have your cooch stretched in all the possible ways by this thing in your hands.
>>
No. 970128 ID: b1b4f3

Why don't you stay indoors. It'll be reassuring.
>>
No. 970138 ID: b32829

Well i hope you can get your old body back at some point, wherever they might have it stashed at.

For taking this outside, I'd say go for it to get it out of your system. This opportunity doesnt come along all that often after all, and you did say that nobody in the underhang would really give a shit.
>>
No. 970157 ID: 9f00f4

>>970106

The semen theory isn't as crackpot as you might think. Note a few things: the balls are carefully temperature controlled, there's analogous structures in the female body that don't seem to do that much but which take a pretty extreme amount of calories to maintain, vaginal and penis anatomy are designed to place an organic substance deep in the body of the female, where it is warm and wet and any organic components are capable of relatively extended survival and being protected; there's an extreme amount of pleasure with the act of sex; there's instincts designed to force semen as deep into the female body as possible during the act of mating; and female hips are methodically designed to pass as wide an object as possible through the vaginal canal wile maintaining the bipedal stance. At the very least, male/female sex was some form of organic data transfer using chemical substances that were presumably once in semen. Other anatomy detail imply that females once had the capability to grow something in their abdomen and eventually expel it through the vagina. Why else do people have so many weird bits of anatomy that don't make any other sort of sense? Face it; your civilization and anatomy and biology has been methodically fucked with, and not in a friendly way. What are the main hypotheses for who or what did this, why, how, and to what end? Including the 'out there' or crackpot ones?
>>
No. 970189 ID: d186fc

>>970111
Do you think you have been digitally compromised?
>>
No. 970221 ID: 529620

Been waiting for some exhibitionist stuff since this quest started. You already know my vote.
>>
No. 970228 ID: e51896

yeah, lets do a little sneaky exhibitionist play. It shouldn't be as different as sneaking around as a scrapper.
>>
No. 970743 ID: 03269b

Make Our Dreams Come True! So Just Do IT!
>>
No. 970854 ID: 15a025

Uh... how about we stay inside? Getting second thoughts now.
>>
No. 970884 ID: da6764

Just been hit with the gravity of the situation. Sorta like that queezy feeling when you look down from somewhere reeeally high and realize it more fully.
>>
No. 970888 ID: 7d9195

Tell him that you were deciding, but that you'd really like to do it outside tonight. If he objects, then drag him out by the balls.

What do you know about the Complex-B, the vial with the faded label?
>>
No. 971021 ID: 3994a2
File 159351912316.png - (485.96KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-01.png )
971021

Note: Siobhan's mention of 590-something Elm in >>970106 was a typo; that line should've read "560-something".

>What was it [the Chasers] did now again that let 'em have that kind of a culture?
They're a bunch of horny rich people and a ward unto themselves, who's gonna tell them no? Maybe they don't have a shelf of their own, but the way they've got all their ships bunched up together, they don't really need one.

>Can be those AND a horndog, and proud about both. But yeah, you're not in an 'independent' kind of situation, there's a lot more to having a different body than one thinks, and you still seem to be sorting everything out. Thankfully you seem to have the time.
It's not being a horndog that bugs me, it's that it feels like I'm not in control of myself, not completely. Or maybe I'm just still not used to what this body does to me, even if it's fun.

>Well i hope you can get your old body back at some point, wherever they might have it stashed at.
That's the plan. But if it means I have to lose Mike then I don't wanna go back.

>Why else do people have so many weird bits of anatomy that don't make any other sort of sense?
Trust me, there's lots of weird, completely arbitrary anatomy out there that doesn't make much sense, some people even make an art form out of it. So, I don't see why people having dicks and pussies can't be explained by tradition. I guess it's possible that sex worked that way sometime a long time ago, but it's kinda hard to believe when it's the kind of thing you see preggos rambling about on holo all the time.

>Face it; your civilization and anatomy and biology has been methodically fucked with, and not in a friendly way. What are the main hypotheses for who or what did this, why, how, and to what end? Including the 'out there' or crackpot ones?
People have had who knows how many centuries to toy with their dust, that's nothing new. That doesn't mean it has to be a big conspiracy or something, it's just people being people. If there are theories about that somewhere out there, I haven't heard them.

>Do you think you have been digitally compromised?
I don't know what that means.

>What do you know about the Complex-B, the vial with the faded label?
I don't know what you're talking about... thinking about, whatever. The only vials I remember are the evidence samples I took on that job a year ago, and I didn't label them.

-

"I'm fine, I just... kinda surprise myself with how thirsty and impulsive I get these days. It's almost like I go into autopilot or something, you know?"

"We don't hafta keep going if you don't wanna."

Fuck me, his cock's starting to droop a bit, I'm ruining the mood... "No, no! I'm all good, just got kinda embarrassed."
>>
No. 971022 ID: 3994a2
File 159351913344.png - (447.67KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-02.png )
971022

"Don't gotta feel embarrassed, 'specially not with me. I thought it was pretty hot anyway -- just pullin' it out like that without askin'." His manhood swells as he speaks -- he means it, he's not just trying to make me feel better.

"Oh, really..." I pet the side of his dick with my fingertips, watching it twitch. "So this bad boy likes showing off?"

"Heh, he likes it when you decide that for him."

"Ahh, I'll..." I grab ahold of it again, stroking it slowly, watching the head disappear beneath his foreskin. "... keep that in mind~" He seems to catch my drift, considering how stiff he is now.

I give him a few moments to think it over while I gently pump my fist along his member, reaching down to play with myself idly, and eventually he speaks up. "...So, you sure you wanna keep goin'? I don't wanna make you feel pressured or nothin'."
>>
No. 971023 ID: 3994a2
File 159351914033.png - (518.23KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-03.png )
971023

"What I want --" I pause to give Mike Jr. a few delicate smooches "-- is for you to use this big thing here to help me finish mixing that Scream & Cream. Just look at how much juice I've got..." I wipe a nice helping of pussy drool onto his cock, staring him in the eyes as I lick it off.
>>
No. 971024 ID: 3994a2
File 159351914684.png - (470.75KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-04.png )
971024

"Alright then," he chuckles, unceremoniously throwing me over his shoulder.

I panic a bit when I her him slide the porch door all the way open. "W-wait, what're you--"

"You asked me if I wanted to take this outside, and y'know what? I think I do. ...Unless yer chicken."

>For taking this outside, I'd say go for it to get it out of your system. This opportunity doesnt come along all that often after all, and you did say that nobody in the underhang would really give a shit.
...Fuck it. "H-hell no, let's do this."

He lays a firm slap on my ass with his free hand. "Atta girl."
>>
No. 971025 ID: 3994a2
File 159351915828.png - (601.62KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-05.png )
971025

We cross the threshold, and he deposits me to his side; he drops our makeshift little patio table in place beside the bars, testing it a moment for stability. "Climb up, don't think it's gonna wobble much." I hop up, and he guides me so that I'm facing away from him, placing my hands on the rail. "Use that to keep yourself steady 'n stick yer ass out."
>>
No. 971026 ID: 3994a2
File 159351917327.png - (592.48KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-06.png )
971026

I do as he says, presenting myself to him. I quiver at the thought that I'm really doing this in public, even if it is the middle of the night. "Fuck me," I whisper.
>>
No. 971027 ID: 3994a2
File 159351918104.png - (623.44KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-07.png )
971027

Wordlessly, he grabs onto my hip, using a hand to guide himself inside me. He takes it slow and gentle, but the stretch makes me shudder anyway.
>>
No. 971028 ID: 3994a2
File 159351919175.png - (554.19KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-08.png )
971028

My body accommodates his girth quickly, and soon he works up to a steady rhythm, each thrust driving deeper and deeper towards my womb.

"Goddamn you're wet tonight," he gasps in a quiet staccato. "Yer really gettin' into this, huh?"

"Uh-huh," I gasp. I'm too preoccupied by the pounding he's giving me to say anything more.

"Think anyone's seen us? Could be someone across the way there. Don't be surprised if we end up on holo." He starts pushing his cock deeper, like he's trying to fuck his point into me. "Bet you'd like that, huh? Dirty girl." He definitely likes it -- I can feel him getting harder.

"'Course, you'd be the main attraction, huh? Yer on full display, anyone who's watchin' is gonna get a better view of you than me. They might get a peek at my nuts or somethin, but you? They'll see pretty much everythin' you got."

My stomach drops. The reality of this whole thing, the fact that I'm really doing this finally hits me. I feel more exposed, more vulnerable, than I have in my entire life -- it feels like every pair of eyes on the shelf is watching me, examining every inch of my body as Mike pushes his fat meat into me. And if someone out there is recording... then it's gonna end up on holo, and anyone in the whole fucking world will be able to see me for the uncontrollably horny creature I really am.

A year ago this would've been the stuff of nightmares, but now... now it's terrifying, but indescribably hot. Has anyone noticed? How many people are watching? Am I gonna be all over every porn joint on holo tomorrow? The questions go unanswered, teasing the fucking hell out of me. And deep down, the horny little goblin that's taken residence at the core of my being is cackling with glee over it all.

I want to tell Mike how mind-blowing it is, how amazing it feels to come face-to-face with the sheer terror of being seen like this, but "F-faster," is all I manage to stammer out.
>>
No. 971029 ID: 3994a2
File 159351920579.png - (696.08KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-09.png )
971029

He obediently picks up the pace, and he starts bottoming out in me each time he pumps his hips, his balls slapping against my clit with every thrust. I start working my hips against him too, pushing into him as he pushes into me. It's a silent game, to see who can make the other cum first, both of us determined to be the victor. I begin to lose the ability to stay quiet, and as he pounds away at my pussy, little involuntary whines escape through my nose. It only seems to encourage him, he pushes harder and harder, and --
>>
No. 971030 ID: 3994a2
File 159351921489.png - (615.01KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-10.png )
971030

Suddenly, my footing slips out from under me! The table rocks over, clattering to the floor noisily. Thankfully Mike has quick reflexes, holding me up by my waist.

"Easy, easy, I gotcha, you okay?" He whispers.

"Y-yeah," I pant.
>>
No. 971031 ID: 3994a2
File 159351922470.png - (534.60KB , 1024x1024 , -1-010-11.png )
971031

The patio door the next apartment over slides open. We both freeze.

Some dude cranes his long neck through the opening, thankfully looking to his left, away from us. "The hell was that," he mutters to himself.

My heart feels like it's pounding its way out of my chest. I have no clue how this guy might react if he sees us like this -- he moved in only a couple weeks ago and until now I've barely even seen him at all.
>>
No. 971039 ID: 7d9195

Grin at Mike, then look at the llama guy and scream, "Ah! Pervert!". After he's gone, bump into Mike to carry on.

You know, now that this guy saw you, there's no need to stay quiet anymore. In fact, wouldn't it be fun if you had a special show just for him?
>>
No. 971040 ID: b13dfe

Is that Preston? The llama guy from when Penny first arrived at the Concourse?
>>
No. 971041 ID: cdabe3

Haha, time for threesome, nice >:D

>>971040
He sure looks familiar!
>>
No. 971042 ID: e51896

how close are you from the porch to the ground below? if it is low enough, jump down before the llama sees you. otherwise, step back into the room with Mike slowly and quietly
>>
No. 971064 ID: dbd72b

Looks like Mike needs to use those quick reflexes to duck back into that room before this dude turns around. Engage Full Nope.
>>
No. 971072 ID: adb916

Whoa! The allure here is the risk and ramifications being seen, not the reality of it happening. Duck back in.
>>
No. 971074 ID: 979ee7

Just ignore him and keep going (unless he threatens to call law enforcement or something).

If anything, let Mike be the one to chicken out first.
>>
No. 971126 ID: fd5772

>>971031
make fun of his stupid haircut. don't leave, I want to see what happens.
>>
No. 971254 ID: 529620

Be casual about it. "Sorry about that, we'll try to keep it down"

And then keep it Goin
>>
No. 971267 ID: 558936

Quick! Mike's reputation as the owner of Delaney needs to be saved. Quickly Push Mike back inside with your legs before llama looks your way. That way, if your quick enough, llama will only see you and not mike since you pushed him inside out of sight
>>
No. 971277 ID: 03269b

>>971254
Always be polite. It's the Christian way to handle this situation.
>>
No. 971292 ID: ce39da

>>971040
Yeah, I'm getting flashbacks to AI: The Somnium Files when a dream Psynch finally reaches "the point" of a dream revealed at the end of a series of cognitive locks. New lead (or at least some further context for a lead) get!
>>
No. 971298 ID: 7d9195

>a block that makes my memories of the old body look like this one
Tell us more about these memory blocks. Could one be used, for instance, to simulate full amnesia?
>>
No. 973555 ID: 3994a2
File 159616530491.png - (564.31KB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-01.png )
973555

>Tell us more about these memory blocks. Could one be used, for instance, to simulate full amnesia?
Beats me. I didn't even know it was possible before a year ago. And that's assuming they weren't lying to me. But it's not like I had much choice but to trust 'em.

>how close are you from the porch to the ground below? if it is low enough, jump down before the llama sees you.
Maybe a kilometer, so... jumping down probably isn't a great idea. Assuming I don't get splattered on the landscape below, the safety net would probably dump me out somewhere very public. Not quite how I'd like my evening to go.

-

>Whoa! The allure here is the risk and ramifications being seen, not the reality of it happening. Duck back in.
Uhhh, y-yeah... I nudge Mike gently with my elbow -- he gets the hint, pulls me up against his chest, and shuffles back inside as quietly as he can.
>>
No. 973556 ID: 3994a2
File 159616531415.png - (555.75KB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-02.png )
973556

The neighbor catches sight of me just as I'm about to duck my head back in. He stares at me, but I don't think he saw anything. Thinking fast, I pretend I just stuck my head out to see what the noise was.

"S-sorry," I say, doing my best to put on an innocent smile, "I think our table fell over."
>>
No. 973557 ID: 3994a2
File 159616532191.png - (485.62KB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-03.png )
973557

>>
No. 973558 ID: 3994a2
File 159616532844.png - (483.90KB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-04.png )
973558

"Oh."
>>
No. 973559 ID: 3994a2
File 159616533921.gif - (3.15MB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-05.gif )
973559

[animated]
>>
No. 973560 ID: 3994a2
File 159616535931.png - (676.85KB , 1024x1024 , -1-011-06.png )
973560

We both breathe a sigh of relief when we hear his porch door shut.

"...That was a close one," I say quietly.

Mike slides our door closed. "No kiddin'." He pauses, scratching his head uncomfortably. "Maybe we oughta call it a night."
>>
No. 973561 ID: f56a2b

>>973560
Casual and relaxing blowjob time before big comfy zzz's.
>>
No. 973563 ID: 4f51b2

Yeah, I guess is time to go back to sleep.
>>
No. 973566 ID: b1b4f3

>>973560
I don't think that's really enough reason to stop, but it's definitely reason to change venue. Go finish on the bed with something more vanilla, and quiet.
>>
No. 973567 ID: 4a4205

>>973560
If he's still good to go, why not finish up with a 69 on the bed! And then sleepy time.
>>
No. 973568 ID: cdabe3

>>973567
time to finish up ;P
>>
No. 973576 ID: e51896

He's still hard though...

FINISH HIM!
>>
No. 973583 ID: 7dd242

He says maybe but his boner says yes, hasn't gone down at all. That goblin of yours is probably saying yes too, after that scare - and not getting what she wanted where she wanted. If you don't fix that, she's just going to keep screaming at you for more, so go get under or over that guy and get her drowned out right where she lives.
>>
No. 973584 ID: 4286b4

Grab Mike and throw him on the bed.

Tell him that what just happened caused you to get wetter than fucking him for the first time, so until your cunt is fucked raw, it's a sunny day outside!

Then proceed to ride him with extreme enthusiasm.
>>
No. 973586 ID: fd5772

>>973560
Finish the job
>>
No. 973609 ID: 2e62e6

He says that, but Mike Jr looks like hes still ready to go.
Make a statement as such, then get comfortable somewhere with him & finish up.
Then snuggle.
>>
No. 973630 ID: a0dfd2

>>973560

I dunno, guys, that's not the face of someone who "secretly" wants to keep going. I think Mike is as spooked by it as we are.

We had our fun. Let's just ... let's get to bed.
>>
No. 973638 ID: b1b4f3

>>973630
It's the face of someone who thinks his partner got spooked.
>>
No. 973671 ID: 15a025

Tell Mike this race isn't over just yet.
>>
No. 973676 ID: bb78f2

They are hard, brutal, without mercy
but you, you will be worse

Dick and Bone
Until it is done
>>
No. 973750 ID: bb5949

Snuggle up in bed with that big fluffy hunk. The wake-up sex will be way better than awkward "might as well finish what we started even though we're not really in the mood anymore" obligation-sex.

Talking of killing the mood though, you might want to ask Mike if he's noticed anything about your new next-door neighbour. You got kind of a weird vibe off him, like he recognised you, but was surprised to see you. Obviously that's bad news if you're trying to lie low here...
>>
No. 973783 ID: 3994a2
File 159652333734.png - (478.69KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-01.png )
973783

"Call it a night," I repeat, rubbing his belly as I nuzzle up against him. "You sure that's what you want?"

"I just... thought it mighta killed the mood for ya." His cock twitches. "Almost gettin' caught and all. Don't wanna be pushy."
>>
No. 973784 ID: 3994a2
File 159652334503.png - (482.39KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-02.png )
973784

My hand drifts south, tracing patterns through the dense fur below his abdomen. "It didn't kill it for me, if it didn't for you."
>>
No. 973785 ID: 3994a2
File 159652335625.png - (444.09KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-03.png )
973785

"And at least part of you still seems ready for more." I take his length into my hand again, curling my fingers under it gently and giving it several long, teasing strokes. "But I don't wanna be pushy either, so no pressure."
>>
No. 973786 ID: 3994a2
File 159652337447.png - (451.34KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-04.png )
973786

"Now c'mon," I say, giving his rod one last tickle before crawling onto the bed. I roll onto my side, displaying my butt to him. "Let's get nice 'n cozy either way."
>>
No. 973787 ID: 3994a2
File 159652338983.png - (564.23KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-05.png )
973787

He obliges, cuddling up close behind and lifting my leg as he slides his way back inside me. "Good choice," I say breathlessly, reaching over and pulling him in for a kiss as our bodies again become one.

He feels so much bigger, so much more powerful than me -- but at the same time gentle... I feel so safe with him close behind me like this. I wonder if I'd feel quite the same in my old body.
>>
No. 973788 ID: 3994a2
File 159652340851.png - (572.97KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-06.png )
973788

He picks up the pace, and soon I'm pushing against him as much as he's pushing into me. His fingers dance along my chest, tickling my nipples, as he moves a hand to my belly, pressing against it for more leverage. He fucks a long moan out of me -- something about fucking this way really hits everything just right.

Or maybe it's because it's, I don't know, more passionate than what we were doing outside? That was fun and exciting, but it was just pure horniness... when he fucks me like this, though, it's like it's not really fucking, but something... more.
>>
No. 973789 ID: 3994a2
File 159652341838.png - (632.12KB , 1024x1024 , -1-012-07.png )
973789

He dutifully slips a hand between my legs, delicately stroking his fingers along the length of my clit. It feels amazing, a perfect balance between too little and too much -- it's a testament to how well he knows my body -- or this body, anyway -- at this point, that he knows exactly how my love button likes it.

He starts really pounding into me, almost to the point that it hurts; but it's a good, primal hurt, one that makes you want to beg for release. That familiar pressure builds up deep inside me, working ever closer to the point of no return. "Are you close," I barely manage to gasp.

"Uh-huh," he pants, pistoning himself deep inside me desperately. "Where -- where ya want it..."
>>
No. 973791 ID: c8edab

"Inside. And don't spill a drop."
>>
No. 973796 ID: 7dd242

Get it in there.
>>
No. 973817 ID: dbd72b

"Riiight there..."
>>
No. 973820 ID: 8fab7a

Cross your legs behind his body and slam/press/lock him in to drive you over the edge of orgasm.

Just to show you still got that li'l bit of fire left.
>>
No. 973827 ID: 49a91b

While mike is finishing you off, imagine yourself still on the porch with Mike being watched by that llama guy and how exciting that felt in your mind.
>>
No. 973830 ID: c8edab

>>973827
+1
>>
No. 973848 ID: cdabe3

as deep as possible, every last drop
>>
No. 973854 ID: e51896

>>973827
support
>>
No. 974366 ID: 8a0df4

>>973827
>>973848
>>973854
You lot are a bunch of Horny Lizards.
(Slips out of human costume; revealing his true reptilian form)
And You're speaking my language with a passion!
+1
>>
No. 974453 ID: bb5949

Accidentally let slip "Make me yours, make me pregnant", because all that over-eager criticism of "preg weirdos" earlier was clearly just a smokescreen to cover up your own secret kink.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason