[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 933892)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3655 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155868339560.gif - (1.32MB , 560x354 , first.gif )
933892 No. 933892 ID: f7fe08

Congratulations young lady, and welcome to the Cherub Safety scouts. A thrilling summer ripe with science, fun, and most importantly safety awaits you here in Cerebrum City.
Expand all images
>>
No. 933893 ID: f7fe08
File 155868349370.gif - (82.30KB , 560x346 , paper.gif )
933893

>>933892
Armed with a smile, a load of charisma, and a couple o’ snacks your future adventure is waiting just around the corner for you…
>>
No. 933895 ID: f7fe08
File 155868360975.gif - (1.23MB , 560x354 , firstn.gif )
933895

>>933893
...Any second now...
>>
No. 933896 ID: b1b4f3

Oh boy, fun! I love fun!

Use your cellphone to call someone to find out what's gone wrong.
>>
No. 933898 ID: a12187

Go procure more snacks. You'll have to leave the train station though.
>>
No. 933899 ID: 977456

Just tough it out! There is no determination like Grim Determination!
>>
No. 933902 ID: e8f59c

Is there still a station attendant around? Maybe you can their help and get a taxi or something.
>>
No. 933904 ID: 4fd492

This quest looks very promising.

If you have not already partaken of the snacks, do so. Adventures, safe or not, simply cannot be undertaken on an empty stomach. Once you have gotten yon snack on, search around for a station attendant and find out what's afoot. Why is your train so late?
>>
No. 933905 ID: 609feb

I think we just arrived in Cerebrum City and are waiting for a 'Scout Master?' to come pick us up?

Eat a Snack, so you have Energy enough to Find and definitely not harass a Security Guard.

Also, we are not lost, we know we are exactly where we are.
>>
No. 933909 ID: c914a9

Oh boy, this is gonna be good. I love this art style so much!

Okay, so, SCIENCE was mentioned. I'm assuming that has to do with the adventure?

Either way, don't WAIT for the adventure to come to you. You should GO FIND the adventure! It's not just going to walk up to you any moment now! Go find it. SAFELY. Wherever it may be.

Also, any reason why it's called Cerebrum City? Maybe that will give us a clue to where the real adventure is?
>>
No. 933912 ID: 0fae41

Hail a cab. The very responsible adult at your destination can pay the driver.
>>
No. 933914 ID: 5eea70

yeah nobody's coming

did your mom get scammed or something jeez

take stock of your inventory and what we know I guess, since this is now an urban survival situation
>>
No. 933915 ID: 3ed3c3

>>933895
Ok, so clearly staying out in the dark alone like this isn't fun or safe. Is there a place nearby where you can get help? Preferably a place that's well lit and populated.
>>
No. 933916 ID: 2202fb

>safety scouts
We are going to end up hit by a car/train, arent we?
>>
No. 933927 ID: ea82cb

Do you know where you need to go? Gotta get moving if you do.
>>
No. 933931 ID: 094652

First thing to learn about safety:
Safety is inversely proportional to the velocity of an object. Which relates to everything ever.
Nothing is absolutely safe. Get used to it.

Second thing to learn about safety:
The more blind faith you have in anything, the more it's gonna hurt when lack of maintenance causes an intricate and devastating malfunction.
KISS - Keep It Simple And Safe, (brought to you by NASA, the people who turned the Cold War into an expensive existential crisis)

Third thing to learn about safety:
Be efficient, be polite, have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
>>
No. 933943 ID: 19de2e

Ugh, cant be safe here. Gotta cell phone?
>>
No. 933965 ID: c0641d

SAFETY FIRST; YOUR BUDDY BUNNY CHERUB SCOUT GUIDE SAYS:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you never step too close to the edge of the platform.

STEP 1: If you have a phone, call your parent or legal guardian and update them on your current status.

STEP 2: If there's a snack machine, and you have the means to use it, do that; don't let yourself go hungry!

STEP 3: If there's a station attendant, talk to them and ascertain if there's a waiting room you can sleep in.

STEP 4: If there isn't an official safe place to stay nearby, but you know an address in the city you can get in contact with, see about securing public transportation there.

IMPORTANT: Even if these last two steps don't pan out, remember this helpful Don't Panic™ tip: The process of ascertaining your surroundings can potentially reveal new solutions you otherwise wouldn't have noticed!
>>
No. 933971 ID: e95cec

In descending order of importance, according to viability:
1. Phone somebody.
2. Find attendant.
3. Do you know an address or phone number?
4. Cops will (theoretically) take care of you until your guardian can be found (and reprimanded).
>>
No. 933983 ID: f2320a

>>933965
support you know what you are doing
>>
No. 934112 ID: f7fe08
File 155892057589.gif - (131.23KB , 560x429 , station.gif )
934112

Taking some quick bites out of some of our precious snack stash, we wander around the station to see if we can find any sort of attendant who can help, without much luck…
>>
No. 934113 ID: f7fe08
File 155892062303.gif - (836.64KB , 560x305 , MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.gif )
934113

Out of any other options, we decide to call our mom only to be greeted by a familiar yet dispassionate voice.
>>
No. 934114 ID: f7fe08
File 155892065123.gif - (584.50KB , 560x378 , breif case.gif )
934114

“Hello. you’ve reached the number of Dr. McCarthy I’m sorry but I’m unable to answer the phone at the moment, but please leave your name, number and a brief message after the tone and I’ll make sure to contact you as soon as possible...”
>>
No. 934115 ID: f7fe08
File 155892070174.gif - (2.02MB , 560x332 , station2.gif )
934115

*beeeeep*
>>
No. 934117 ID: b5fb67

Aw, that's sad. :(

At least find some place nearby that's out of the rain. It's not safe to catch a cold.
>>
No. 934118 ID: ad51b8

"nobody came to pick me up"

so do you know where she lives? Cause at this point you might need to start hoofing it.
>>
No. 934120 ID: b1b4f3

Time to go indoors.
>>
No. 934121 ID: 007141

>>934115
welp, time to raise hell until someone finds us. Got a lighter? Arson usually works!
>>
No. 934122 ID: b2623b

>>934118
yeah!! :(
>>
No. 934123 ID: e51896

crude. And it's raining too. but at least it isn't thunder and lightning... yet.

guess we'll call the police or something. Is this considered an emergency enough to call 911?
>>
No. 934130 ID: c0641d

BUDDY BUNNY SAYS:
If you find yourself lost in the city under hostile conditions, remember your BDSM:

Bearings: Are you truly lost? Hopefully not. Any good scout should at least be able to examine their surroundings and observe identifying landmarks such as street signs and government buildings. Train and bus stations might even provide a map of the immediate area.

Direction: Do you have a particular destination in mind? If you can ascertain how to move yourself to your ultimate goal, and it seems feasible to do either on foot or preferably with public transportation - Remember your travel money! - then you should see about reaching there under your own power. Don’t forget to use your umbrella.

Shelter: If you can’t reach your intended destination, your next priority should be protection from the elements and personal security. If you’re expecting somebody, you shouldn’t move too far - if you’re at a train station, for instance, see if there’s a sitting room connected off the platform; these are designed for hapless passengers caught out in the rain like yourself.

Mr. Neighborhood Officer: If even basic shelter that makes you feel safe can’t be found, try determining the location of a police kiosk or station. Even if it turns out you aren’t allowed to stay the night there, your friendly neighborhood officers should be able to help out with your predicament. (You can even stop your search if you find a patrol car. If an officer isn’t already present within, they’re likely in a nearby eatery.)
>>
No. 934134 ID: b5d6fa

>>934130
I hate that you managed to make that acronym make sense in that way.
>>
No. 934137 ID: 977456

Rats make great insanity buffers when you need someone to talk to. Try talking to one! Ask for local landmarks and discuss your plans. They also provide emergency supplies! Just remember that your Strange Meat Pyramid needs a solid foundation. Ensure at least two of: Freshly harvested, cooked black, eject stomach contents.
>>
No. 934142 ID: 94e3ab

Follow the instructions and say your name, your phone's number and that you're still waiting at [name of this station] at [this time,] Rosey never showed up to pick you up, you need a pickup soon and you love her (your mom.)

Alright, first, find shelter out of the rain, preferably still up on station platform. If this is a mass transit station then you'll want to stay up here to possibly take a train to nearer your mom's place. If you go to street level then you'd have to pay to get back up to the platform and you don't have any money, right?

Next, do you know where your mom's place is? What about her work place? Do you know the general layout of this city? If no to all those, then you'll need a phone book and a city map. Hopefully your mom is listed in there, either her home or her workplace. A phone book should be any phone booths or you could borrow one from a store owner. It may even have a city map printed in it as well. The station may have a city map too, or at least a transit map.

A phone book will also list the police station addresses and phone numbers as well as the city emergency and non-emergency numbers. This isn't a 911 level situation, so don't call that (yet.) One option would be calling the nearest police station or the police non-emergency number and explaining your situation and asking for help.

A second option, if you can't walk to your mom's place or use mass transit to get close enough to walk, is to call a taxi. It's not a good option 'cause I presume you don't have money and the cabbie will be expecting to be paid once you reach your destination and be angry if you don't. If you're lucky your mom will be there to pay. If not then the cabbie will either lock the car doors on you and trap you, chase you down, or sic the cops on you. For now record the number of a couple taxi companies for possible use later.
>>
No. 934145 ID: 6a6c99

Honestly I think you'd want to call the police next, as long as they aren't corrupt you can count on them to at least get you out of the rain, and help you contact whomever. You might even get a meal outta it. Child Abandonment is a crime and it ain't safe for you to be out here alone.
>>
No. 934153 ID: ea82cb

Time to give up and head back.

Or start walking towards the people who don't care, your choice.
>>
No. 934288 ID: f2320a

>>934130
i just love it, it just works
>>
No. 934289 ID: 50d492

Try to not cry. You are a big girl, so you should not cry.
>>
No. 934290 ID: d76ea8

"I'm Dead." *click*

Our thematic sense tells us your mom will be no help.

Our Safety Sense should tell us that we shouldn't stand around in the rain, without appropriate rain attire.

I suggest running and screeming.
Make you're situation obviouse so the right people can help you.
"HELP! LOST, DEFENCELESS CHILD ON THE LOOSE! I AM LOST AND UNACCOMPANIED BY ANY ADULT! NOR IS ANYBODY AWARE OF MY CURRENT WHERABOUTS!"

Also, keep BDSM in mind.
>>
No. 934301 ID: 9876c4

>>934290
What's the worst that can happen?

Let's find out.
>>
No. 934420 ID: 6be6a5
File 155920398702.gif - (1.94MB , 560x320 , runner.gif )
934420

Before leaving a quick message for our absent mother, with BDSM in mind we desperately make our way through the storm crying aimlessly into rain hoping anyone other than overly curious rats would hear our pleas.
>>
No. 934421 ID: 6be6a5
File 155920403460.gif - (538.51KB , 441x560 , stair way.gif )
934421

Soaked to the bone, and assaulted with the stench of dirty wet fur. We find refuge in one of the station’s stair cases. Now would be a good time to call the police.
>>
No. 934422 ID: 6be6a5
File 155920406445.gif - (563.24KB , 560x408 , decisions decisions.gif )
934422

But wait what was that? Something down there very un- rodent like just moved! But back in the rain, it sounds like someone is coming. Maybe our cries weren’t in vain?
>>
No. 934428 ID: 0fae41

Who's that up the stairs?
There's a lot of rats around. Maybe the thing at the bottom of the stairs is their mama. You don't want to disturb a mother ROUS.
>>
No. 934439 ID: ea82cb

Check up the stairs. If it's danger, retreat into the loving arms of all your rodent friends and run underground. The rats will protect you.
>>
No. 934446 ID: aa9f2b

>>934422
is that a slime?
>>
No. 934447 ID: e51896

Children should not talk to strangers. Call the police to let them know where you are.
>>
No. 934448 ID: 53cdab

>>934447
This. Inform the police you're a kid left alone in the station as your pickup didn't come.
>>
No. 934456 ID: b1b4f3

Stay put, continue the call.
>>
No. 934461 ID: 9876c4

>Now would be a good time to call the police.

How'd you get Sting's home number, anyway?
>>
No. 934462 ID: c0641d

It doesn't sound like this is the sort of station to have an attendant. Be wary of strangers and continue calling the police: "Hello? I'm at {STATION NAME}. My name is {NAME} and I came on the {ETA} train. Someone was supposed to pick me up but it's really late now and it's really scary around where I am."

Other than this, as long as the un-ratlike being is posing a clear and present danger, you should be safe on the stairs; it works for the rats. Remember not to let any of them get too close in the meantime (and don't touch any surfaces here except for your soles, just to be safe). If they are a clear and present danger, you have a head start on them; remember not to just blindly run, though! Splatty Patty doesn't look where she's going and takes a dive off a raised walkway.
>>
No. 934469 ID: 977456

Remember, Shelter! The rain will make you cold and then you will get sick and die. Go into the station. Summon your rodent minions to run with you and distract/confuse the thing on the stairs until you have passed it.
>>
No. 934475 ID: 12d426

Oh shit, what if this is the start of the zombie apocalypse?
>>
No. 934484 ID: 977456

>zombie apocalypse
What? A world with zombies and blobs? How would that even- *flashback to Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead* -carry on...
The art is amazing, evocative like crazy.
>>
No. 934488 ID: 5bdd53

Get a good look before you back away. Might be someone who's fallen down, and a safety scout ought to help people like that, right?
>>
No. 934495 ID: 094652

Call the police, ask for help, but also ask for the recommended way to call a taxi.

>>934484
I'm waiting for the quest to go Don't Starve: 1980
>>
No. 934521 ID: c0641d

>>934462
*isn't posing a clear and present danger

Whoops.
>>
No. 934575 ID: 1ed92d

>>934422
Call the Police immediately and politely request an escort.
>>
No. 934587 ID: f7fe08
File 155936381860.gif - (98.82KB , 560x379 , shhh.gif )
934587

We dial for the police while cautiously creeping our way down the rat’s stairwell. Putting us closer to investigate whatever that thing at the bottom is and to put some distance between us and the stranger outside.

Our mysterious rat infested blob emits high pitched noises of pleasure???? As we approach it.
>>
No. 934588 ID: f7fe08
File 155936388138.gif - (172.09KB , 560x560 , kill.gif )
934588

Amidst our discovery a voice rings in our ear “Hello. You’ve reached the CCPD...”
>>
No. 934590 ID: b1b4f3

Well first off tell them where you are. Then explain you were supposed to be picked up at the train station but nobody came and ask if they can send a car to pick you up?

Is that a gun? Well you're on the phone with the police, maybe you should describe what you're seeing.
>>
No. 934594 ID: 094652

"CCPD? My Safety Scout'Structor is on the ground and covered in rats. Also, there is a gun. Why is my Safety Scout'Structor issued a gun."
>>
No. 934597 ID: dbc7e6

This looks like a dart gun. It's possible she was tranqed.
>>
No. 934598 ID: 0fae41

Is that the Rosey you remember? And what's that toy gun for?
>kill
...No kill?
>>
No. 934601 ID: bb78f2

Watch out these rats are packing heat and they already have a victim!
>>
No. 934602 ID: 3ed3c3

>>934588
State your name, then calmly and clearly inform the officer that you are an unattended minor requesting an escort, then tell them where to find you.
>>
No. 934605 ID: 5bdd53

>>934588
One thing at a time. Turn around to make sure you have an eye on that stranger, and then tell the police you found an unconscious lady and you're all by yourself. Don't wanna get grabbed from behind.
>>
No. 934607 ID: c0641d

... I think I see what happened here. She doesn't seem distressed, so either she tranq'd herself with improper gun safety or just overslept.

"Hello? I'm at {STATION} and my name is {NAME}. I arrived on the {Time} train and a senior Cherub Safety scout was supposed to pick me up, but it's nighttime out now. Actually, I think I just found her at the bottom of the station stairs. She looks unconscious and surrounded by rats? A possible cause might be what appears to be a tranquilizer gun on the ground next to her. Please advise." Try shooing the rats while keeping an eye out behind you, but don't get too aggressive lest they attack. If you're successful, try gently shaking her.
>>
No. 934631 ID: 977456

)loot safety gun
)loot safety hat
)loot safety lady
)loot rat
)loot rat
)loot red thing
)enter subway
>>
No. 934635 ID: 7fb87a

>>934588
That's Rosey laying there, isn't it?
>>
No. 934642 ID: b0b724

>>934631
Yes
>>
No. 934645 ID: 21fb4d

Before anything else, say your location. Emergency Call Operatores are trained to send police as sson as they get an address.

Then, "I found a dead body and im being followed!" *click*

Acquire Gun, acquire hat.
Take cover behind the body and prepare to shoot. In self defence of course.
>>
No. 934646 ID: 9876c4

>>934631
Perform safety dance.

(You can dance if you want to)
>>
No. 934654 ID: f2320a

>>934588
"Hello? I'm at {STATION} and my name is {NAME}. I arrived on the {Time} train and a senior Cherub Safety scout was supposed to pick me up, but it's nighttime out now. Actually, I think I just found her at the bottom of the station stairs. She looks unconscious and surrounded by rats? A possible cause might be what appears to be a tranquilizer gun on the ground next to her. Please advise." Try shooing the rats while keeping an eye out behind you, but don't get too aggressive lest they attack. If you're successful, try gently shaking her.
yeah this is kind of perfect
>>
No. 934667 ID: 2202fb

Lets not hurt the rats. Rats are a safety scout's best friend.

Just ask safety scout ubermensch Frau Von Raus.
>>
No. 934822 ID: f7fe08
File 155965218702.gif - (941.00KB , 560x419 , kicku.gif )
934822

Like a true safety scout we hastily hurry to tactfully revive our seemingly fallen comrade. Unsure about the situation at hand we alert the CCPD of our situation/location, and arm ourselves with her tranquilizer gun

But more importantly we take her hat
>>
No. 934823 ID: f7fe08
File 155965244539.gif - (2.71MB , 505x560 , freak.gif )
934823

dreary from her rest the girl rises from her slumber.

"Hey wh-"

" RAT RAT RAT!!! NO NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT EW EW EW EW EW! EW! EW! EW SHIT SHIT!!! "

"Did you take my hat?!"
>>
No. 934825 ID: c0641d

Make sure you tell the nice dispatch attendant that it's a false alarm and not to send anybody.

"You still have a rat on your head." Reequip your own hat and hand Rosey's stuff back to her. "You dropped these. Senior scout Rosey, I presume?" Don't forget to put on your best 'not amused' pout so that she hopefully gets the message you're too polite to say out loud.
>>
No. 934826 ID: 977456

"There was a rat under your hat. Do you want it* back?"
*: attempt to convey the impression that "it" refers to the rat instead of the hat.
>>
No. 934828 ID: 8d4593

Look her in the eyes.
Totally deadpan:
"No."
>>
No. 934829 ID: 8346a9

>>934823
there's still a rat on your head you know
>>
No. 934831 ID: 0fae41

You already have something equipped in your head region!
>>
No. 934832 ID: 9876c4

>>934828
Why deny, when we could deflect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrWEoZdsaA
>>
No. 934834 ID: 094652

>Did you take my hat?
"If I did, then what's that on your head:P
Sooo... Can we go to camp now?"
>>
No. 934835 ID: b0b724

"Of course not, can't you feel that it's still there?"

Anyway we gotta find out if she's our contact. Grill her for info.
>>
No. 935041 ID: f7fe08
File 155990323188.gif - (383.32KB , 497x560 , hats.gif )
935041

Uh uh…Hat? What? This is obviously our hat. Can’t she feel her's on her head? Besides! We got a couple questions for her! Is she Rosey? And why didn’t she pick us up we waited all day for her, and would like to go to camp now.
>>
No. 935043 ID: f7fe08
File 155990361391.gif - (1.33MB , 560x332 , rose int.gif )
935043

"Really…? Your hat huh? And that’s probably your tranquilizer too, right? Anyways…"

"Yea I’m Rosey-er...Rose just Rose. Don’t call me Rosey that’s really annoying. We can go to your camp soon, But there’s something I gotta take care of first. I was in the middle of something really important you know."
>>
No. 935044 ID: f7fe08
File 155990381915.gif - (234.87KB , 803x938 , squeak squad.gif )
935044

"Although i am a bit sick of all these nasty rats tho."
>>
No. 935049 ID: 0fae41

Would these rats have anything to do with the reason you're here?
If not, you should probably head further into the station so you don't have to bother with the vermimancer at the top of the stairs.
>>
No. 935051 ID: c0641d

"There's one on your head." Give the nice senior officer her stuff back. "Um... What were you in the middle of? Resting to save your strength? For the record, I was supposed to be picked up hours ago."

... Who's that at the top of those stairs? Maybe point it out to her if they seem suspicious.
>>
No. 935052 ID: 0a7f21

Point out the rat on her had and once she's done freaking out about it, give her back her tranquilizer gun. Make her ask for the hat.
>>
No. 935053 ID: 0fae41

You're still on the phone, by the way. You should probably tell them nevermind, you found an adult.
>>
No. 935054 ID: 6a6c99

Just want to say the art in this is delightful. Its amazing you are doing each panel so quickly
>>
No. 935096 ID: f2320a

>>935051
Support
>>
No. 935118 ID: b0b724

The rats seem friendly enough if they were just hanging out and not eating you, considering how long you must have been napping. Anyway, do your thing and let's go, I'm tired.
>>
No. 935165 ID: e95cec

Do mention that the police are probably on their way. And/or call them back and call them off or something.
>>
No. 935181 ID: 1ed92d

>>935044
The rats are our friends. Ask her what she's doing since we spent an entire day waiting for her and LITERALLY SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY WAITING WHAT THE HELL WE ARE A SMALL CHILD.
>>
No. 935213 ID: 977456

"Fear not these delightful creatures. They are mine, and I... their God-, Queen! Kneel before our glorious presence that I might gift mercy upon your pitiful hide!"
>>
No. 935625 ID: f7fe08
File 156045061152.gif - (592.83KB , 733x812 , angery.gif )
935625

We hand Rose back her tranquilizer gun. Trying our best not to sound too aggravated with her, we restate the fact that we’ve been waiting ALL DAY IN THE RAIN!! for her to pick us up.

“I KNOW!” Rose nearly hisses at us before calming herself.
>>
No. 935626 ID: f7fe08
File 156045110723.gif - (2.12MB , 719x499 , train wait.gif )
935626

“I was on my way to get you ON TIME!...But everyone at the station had to be evacuated when some sort of creature began attacking passengers."

"So as a CCPD ranger I went to go take a quick peak. When i found the thing it was a little bit too much for me to take on my own so i had to run. Those little creeps are probably just scouting til their boss shows up again."

Rose explains
>>
No. 935627 ID: b1b4f3

So wait, the station was evacuated, and you stood there alone all that time with a monster on the loose? Weird that it didn't attack you.

...so who's that at the top of the stairs then? Maybe we should get going.
>>
No. 935628 ID: f7fe08
File 156045159579.gif - (207.28KB , 560x431 , problemo.gif )
935628

Boss? "Like that thing up there?"
We ask

"HOLY FUCK! That's a lot of rats!"
Rose exclaims

"Y-yea, exactly like that. Lets get outta' here."
Rose stammers before making a hasty retreat further into the tunnels.
>>
No. 935629 ID: f7fe08
File 156045208420.png - (1.53MB , 8008x4426 , world 1-2.png )
935629

"Shit shit shit, why can't I just have a normal summer like everyone else...shit!"
Rose fumes under her breath. Before regaining her fragile composure.

"Ok kid, you want camp? Camp starts now. We gotta capture whatever it is causing this. But i got 2 rules; Rule 1, Don't die. I'll get in trouble if you do. Rule 2, Don't let me die, cause if you do i'll come back and kill you. Then you'd be breaking Rule 1."
>>
No. 935630 ID: f7fe08
File 156045243365.gif - (141.33KB , 473x560 , weps.gif )
935630

"So?"
Rose says flinging the contents of her coat open.

"what type of badge you want to earn today? Marksmanship? Martial Arts? or how about Physical Fitness?"
She says while advertising the various pieces of equipment on her
>>
No. 935631 ID: 0fae41

Pick sword, ditch wand
Let's learn Martial Arts. I want to know kung fu!
>>
No. 935633 ID: b1b4f3

Alright sure martial arts. Seems like a good way to take out a swarm.
>>
No. 935646 ID: 9876c4

1.Grab rats
2. Shoot rats
3.Run from...rats?


Gee I wonder. Plus we've already got the gun.
>>
No. 935649 ID: 094652

Marksmanship - We need to take out the swarm without exhausting ourselves. Shoot the leaders and the pack will lose cohesion, which means less rats will be obsessed with you.
>>
No. 935651 ID: f2320a

>>935630
Physical Fitness its not the best idea to run into danger its better to run away
>>
No. 935660 ID: ad51b8

Marksmanship
>>
No. 935677 ID: 0cf16f

Marksmanship! Pew pew!
>>
No. 935693 ID: 790132

>>935630
Martial Arts.
I get the vague feeling there is a tiny violent beast shackled within us and I wish to unleash it.
>>
No. 935697 ID: 2202fb

>>935630
4. Animal Befriending
>>
No. 935709 ID: c0641d

"Depends; is that the only gun, and do you think we'd be better off if you had it as opposed to using your hands? I think I'm best built for marksmanship out of those three, so I might want that badge, but if you're specialized as some expert markswoman and there's no spare, I'll gladly take martial arts instead."
>>
No. 935729 ID: 3ed3c3

>>935630
Pop pop.
>>
No. 935745 ID: 977456

Democracy Badge! Nobody is safe in a war-zone so safety must begin with the stable transition of power to those most worthy. Clearly we need to sway the rats into overthrowing their corrupt dictator and engaging in diplomacy with the neighbouring governments, especially ours! Start by introducing them to the concept of trade-unions. Nothing says determined, industrious, and talented populace at the bottom of the class-struggle quite like the humble rat. I fancy that they are always on-call, have no minimum wage, no job security, and no health-care, it should be the easiest of sales!

Or martial arts. Martial arts is always fun.
>>
No. 935754 ID: 277bef

>>935697
>>935745
Let us charge into battle with an army of loyal( and adorable) rats! Our enemies will learn to fear our friends and us by extension!

But if we can’t do that then i choose marksmanship to hold us over until we may claim our rightful place as queen of the rats.
>>
No. 935763 ID: 2e6cfa

>>935630
Physical Fitness

The other two comes from this. Besides no one wants to be obese.
>>
No. 935799 ID: 9876c4

>Besides no one wants to be obese.
The rats do. That's their endgame.
>>
No. 935800 ID: 753ba7

...Why must we capture it? The right move here would be to call the authorities about a severe rat infestation, and leave so that they may handle the rats and capture it. They're likely better equipped for this.

Unless, of course, the rats and that leader did something to Rose while she was sleeping. After all, it is odd that she did not mention how she fell asleep. And now she's pushing you to the rats by suggesting using a tranq with less ammo than there are rats or martial arts designed for combating humans, not rats.
>>
No. 935830 ID: 0a7f21

Is she offering you a weapon?

Surely she doesn't have a small girl sized club in that jacket, which would be the ideal weapon for dealing with rats.

... she's not offering you the tranq gun is she?
>>
No. 935845 ID: b0b724

Martial Arts!
>>
No. 935903 ID: 8346a9

Marksmanship
>>
No. 935905 ID: e51896

Martial arts

Marksmanship is good, but if we run out of bullets, we're basically defenseless.
>>
No. 936055 ID: 21c498

Kung Fu is all about self defense and safety, let's go chop some boards in half with our bare hands!

Do a Karate Dance to show skill and preparedness to get the Martial Arts Badge.
>>
No. 936392 ID: f7fe08
File 156096694281.gif - (2.02MB , 688x519 , aed.gif )
936392

“Authorities? I guess I’m the authorities now, huh?”

Rose briefly ponders before reaching into her pockets

“Now you take this and protect yourself with your “””” martial art skills ”””” while find a way to take out these things’ boss. Consider this your first camp activity“

Rose says pulling out what appears to be a tiny bag with a glove attached to it.
>>
No. 936396 ID: f7fe08
File 156096700237.gif - (1.15MB , 750x475 , ponch.gif )
936396

“Try not to lick it, scratch your nose, touch anything electronic, or get wet…ter. You might fry yourself.”

She explains half-jokingly.

With a quick flip of a switch followed by a loud beep the device powers sending a quick jolt through our body.
>>
No. 936397 ID: f7fe08
File 156096704762.gif - (709.99KB , 542x657 , power.gif )
936397

The power..…Power LITERALLY surges from our fun-sized fingertips throughout our body. But the sound of a million tiny feet storming our way cuts our power daydream short. Now we have to come up with a plan. Should we go hide and let Rose handle the problem, join her in the fight, or support from afar?
>>
No. 936406 ID: 3ed3c3

>>936397
DENJI PUNCH!
Let's fight!
>>
No. 936407 ID: c49ece

You'll need a way to make that into an area of effect weapon by lighting up a third rail or something, shocking rats one at a time is not feasible.
>>
No. 936408 ID: 977456

Locate fire-hose. Improvise flame- thunder-thrower.
>>
No. 936409 ID: 094652

This is a sewer and you have a giant electric glove.

Problem is, there are either few acceptable conductive zones, or you're currently in one. Look around and see if you can release a valve to spray water at the rats (and not yourself or Rose). Follow up with a thundershock at the puddles.
>>
No. 936414 ID: 0fae41

Support from afar. Throw electrified rats into the mob to spread the shock! (which practically just means picking on stragglers without getting overwhelmed, but if she thinks she's doing something then more power to her, pun intended.)
>>
No. 936416 ID: 9876c4

>>936408
You could do a lot of damage with a wet floor and a tire or Rubberized bench to stand on, actually.

Individual zaps isn't terribly efficient though.
>>
No. 936422 ID: c49ece

Almost forgot, remember to turn it to the correct voltage first.
>>
No. 936459 ID: 0a7f21

When someone hands you a shock glove, you find something you can punch with it.

Take the lead as if nothing was the matter with you being handed a dangerous weapon and asked to fight organized rats. Pretend you are a super hero and raise your gloved fist to the air in a heroic pose.
>>
No. 936508 ID: b0b724

Unfortunately a glove makes for a bad ranged weapon, so direct fighting it is. Though there's a lot of potential to shocking puddles and staying back, it's the boss we need to confront and take down. So identifying the boss is the first step. After that we need to get the boss down to us, preferably with a few good shocks in to weaken them. Rose should be the final blow with the tranq.
>>
No. 936528 ID: 1ed92d

>>936397
Uhm, well. The rats honestly seem to like you so.... maybe we can just move away from them calmly?
>>
No. 936542 ID: 21bd50

>>936528
I agree with this. I still don't see the rats as an enemy.
>>
No. 936543 ID: e51896

hide
>>
No. 936552 ID: b0b724

>>936542
They are probably an unwilling tool of the true enemy, if anything. The less rats are harmed trying to take out the boss, the better.
>>
No. 936676 ID: 0a7f21

I just noticed the voltage range on this thing.

55000V is not incapacitating. It'd kill and cook anyone hit with it.
>>
No. 936682 ID: b0b724

>>936676
Voltage isn't what's lethal in electricity. Someone with a pacemaker or heart condition would be in danger but otherwise it's amps that do damage.
>>
No. 936737 ID: 0a7f21

Do you know how electricity works?

Current (measured in amps) is voltage divided by resistance. Human body is estimated to have about about 100000 ohms of resistance if you haven't broken the skin, and 100 mA of current is enough to be fatal to people. That 550 mA would be pretty much guaranteed fatal.

Your first deadly weapon! Do NOT shock yourself with it.
>>
No. 936754 ID: 055cbc

That is a perfectly standard taser voltage. Tasers use 50,000 volts to arc and make initial contact, then drop to a less fatal level once the circuit is closed. Whether the glove does that by default remains to be seen.
>>
No. 936803 ID: 21c498

Feild Medic! Let's be a Field Medic!
According to the Jeniva Convention, you cannot shoot a field medic.

Let's work as support/heals/recovery.

Healing Hand - Recovery move
Buddhist Palm Strike - Defense/Attack move
>>
No. 936805 ID: 9876c4

>>936803
>you cannot shoot a field medic.
This usually isn't a problem when fighting Rodentia, who are not signatories anyway.
>>
No. 936881 ID: b0b724

>>936805
Especially American rodents, who didn't bother to rat-ify them.
>>
No. 936883 ID: 977456

>American rodents
A... merry... can? Of what nature be this tin and by what circumstance does it come to such gaiety?
>>
No. 937173 ID: f7fe08
File 156145158567.gif - (1.15MB , 492x560 , ono.gif )
937173

Despite our burning desire to rough-house some rodents, it’s probably best if we stay back like Rose said. Although that doesn’t mean we can’t still help her.
>>
No. 937174 ID: f7fe08
File 156145217198.gif - (1.43MB , 1125x864 , freak and mighty.gif )
937174

"b-b-b-big... tha-that's a big..."

Rose wheezes between panicked breaths. Frozen in fear on the verge of fainting she stands bug eyed as the grotesque duo (and posse) creep towards their newfound meals.
>>
No. 937175 ID: f7fe08
File 156145225330.gif - (497.00KB , 560x493 , thonk.gif )
937175

There’s no time to waste gotta find something…anything we can use to help and quick! Before Rose and more importantly our martial arts badge! become a-
>>
No. 937176 ID: f7fe08
File 156145239573.gif - (178.39KB , 481x560 , ring ring.gif )
937176

*brrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!* *brrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!* *brrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

Our phone obnoxiously wails.
>>
No. 937177 ID: 977456

Hold up a finger and ask them to wait while you get this.
>>
No. 937178 ID: b0b724

Wait the rat steed reacted to the call. Start waving it from side to side, see if it follows the sound or is repelled by it. Either way you could use that to get it into place for whatever plan is chosen.

That said, the phone won't ring forever so you should probably answer it this time. If we want to use it for a trap, we can have Rose call it when we have a plan after the call.

Oh, and the psychic rat on top is the target, of course. Maybe Rose would feel better if she knew that all you have to do is take out one tiny little rat and it'll be over! (Lying to calm people down is a great rescue skill to have!)
>>
No. 937179 ID: ad51b8

if fight brakes out, use pipes and other water making objects to make puddles, use shock glove to shock everything in puddles, make sure both you and rose are not in puddles that you are shocking.
>>
No. 937183 ID: 9876c4

Can we turn that sprinkler on? We can't reach, but maybe theres a fire alarm somewhere.

We probably can talk and look at the same time.
>>
No. 937193 ID: 0fae41

Answer phone, then pull fire alarm.
>>
No. 937200 ID: 989a71

>>937183
>>937193
I hate to rain on your idea but sprinklers are not linked up to pull stations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ylvugYc0w
>>
No. 937212 ID: 4ffd17

>>937174
that weird brainy rat on top of the big scary rat is obviously the real boss.
shoulda gone for marksmanship.
>>
No. 937214 ID: 0fae41

>>937200
What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the fire alarm.
>>
No. 937215 ID: 9876c4

>>937212
Probably.

although sometimes it's da giant rat that makes all of da rules.
>>
No. 937226 ID: b0b724

>>937212
This is only the first enemy. Surely there'll be more punch-weak enemies eventually.
>>
No. 937227 ID: 094652

>Rat King and his midget friend
I'm going to call them Oliver and Wilbur.
DO NOT KILL WILBUR FIRST, there's a nonzero chance that Oliver will go berserk and thrash at the nearest non-rat he can find, which could include you.

>What do
Looks like Oliver is attracted to your phone. Throw it into the swarm to buy yourself some time.
>>
No. 937232 ID: f2320a

>>937174
Lets see if we can talk with them they have not been hostile yet and that rat looks smart
>>
No. 937233 ID: 977456

>Oliver
Not Pinky?
>>
No. 937265 ID: 6a6c99

That big rat has an ear tag, these aren't just mutant rats, these are manufactured mutant rats.
>>
No. 937269 ID: f2320a

>>937232
What ever happens we dont initiate the hostility they have not been agressive to us
>>
No. 937716 ID: f7fe08
File 156189607052.gif - (4.76MB , 560x384 , shocking.gif )
937716

Trying our best not to appear hostile we take a break from our rodent themed chaos to answer the phone for a quick second; we’re greeted with a familiar yet distorted voice.

“Sw̴e̸e̷t̴i̷e̷ ̶i̸s̴ ̵t̴h̵a̶t̷ ̷y̴o̵u̷?̴ ̷i̶ ̶g̸o̸t̴ ̷y̸o̶u̷r̶ ̶c̶a̵l̶l̴ ̶e̵a̸r̴l̴i̵e̵r̵ ̵a̸r̷e̴ ̶y̷o̵u̸ ̴o̴k̷!̷?̸ ̴w̵h̶e̴r̶e̸'̶s̴ ̵R̶o̷s̸e̶y̵?”
>>
No. 937717 ID: f7fe08
File 156189638128.gif - (2.62MB , 590x569 , boom.gif )
937717

What sounds like a mini firework show interrupts our call and leaves us phone-less.

And that little light show has only made the situation worse, now the rats seem aggressively riled by our phone's explosion.
>>
No. 937718 ID: a451fc

>>937717
Now that's what I call a "burner". Is there a smoke detector? Hold the fire up to one and make sure to stay out of the water somehow.
>>
No. 937731 ID: 9876c4

Hurl burner phone at brain rat.
>>
No. 937743 ID: b0b724

>>937718
Seems like the best option
>>
No. 937754 ID: 0fae41

Throw your Galaxy S5 at the big guy.
>>
No. 937757 ID: b5fb67

Get ready to strike at the Brain Rat, but only if they make a hostile action against us.
>>
No. 937768 ID: d19549

What if it's not the fire or the explosion, but the radio waves that are agitating the rats? Brain rat is communicating with the rats somehow, so the cell signal may be messing whatever it is up, and vice versa for the phone static.

Either way, using the fire to set off the sprinklers will make the zappy glove way more powerful.

Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?
>>
No. 937771 ID: 977456

>>937718
Why stay out of the water? It is not as though she are not already being electrocuted. You can even see her hair-bones.
>>
No. 937775 ID: eb1fcc

>>937717
"Yo, sorry, zappymitts got my phone. Lil guy with the big brain up there, you're not about to go hostile right? This ain't gonna be some x-files monster of the week nonsense, is it?"
>>
No. 937776 ID: eb1fcc

>>937716
also wow, we're durable. Did we really not feel any of that?
>>
No. 938134 ID: 21c498

KUNG FU HUCK THE PHONE AT THE BRAIN RAT!!
>>
No. 938148 ID: 8d26c4

>>937716
Out of curiosity, do you have hair bones?
>>
No. 938179 ID: 790132

>>937776
(I kinda hope this 'oddly durable' thing remains a thing even if just for a joke.)
>>
No. 938938 ID: f7fe08
File 156298156542.gif - (3.71MB , 700x559 , fire starter.gif )
938938

Gotta use the phone to get the sprinklers onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....Annnnnnd…Uh-oh!
>>
No. 938939 ID: f7fe08
File 156298162846.gif - (2.45MB , 766x424 , dark world.gif )
938939

>>
No. 938941 ID: f7fe08
File 156298166701.gif - (432.87KB , 560x497 , dark rat.gif )
938941

>>
No. 938942 ID: f7fe08
File 156298178165.gif - (1.65MB , 672x785 , transisto.gif )
938942

>>
No. 938944 ID: f7fe08
File 156298206681.gif - (3.18MB , 488x560 , darkmine.gif )
938944

Well that went sour fast. We can’t see anything and it sounds like something heavy quickly skittered away. Whatever it is we chuck our phone in its direction as a last ditch effort. In return we’re greeted with a satisfyingly meaty thud, and the cry of whatever we hit.

But our tiny victory is cut short by the feeling of something pinching us something…everywhere feels like our skin is being pinched and prodded by tiny claws and teeth.

Gotta do something fast about or vision problem.
>>
No. 938945 ID: 3ed3c3

Tell Rose she has to get off the ground.
With the floor all wet, we can use the electricity in the glove to fry all the rats at once.
>>
No. 938946 ID: 0fae41

Look around for something metal to arc electricity off of. If that electricity's doing its job, biting you hurts them more than it hurts you.
>>
No. 938947 ID: 094652

If I'm reading your tech right, the rats can't bite you without zapping themselves to death, but they CAN bite you. And now they can push heavy stuff on top of you. Make yourself as low priority as you can.

Also why is Rose not using her other gear?
>>
No. 939000 ID: 977456

Aim for the largest set of eyes, jump at them, pull them out, and eat them. That is how you gain the Field Rations badge!
>>
No. 939001 ID: b5fb67

Thunderpunch the ground! Make sure you are not on the ground when you Thunderpunch it!
>>
No. 939023 ID: 9876c4

>5 Gif FUN update
Are you...Quest Jesus?
>>
No. 939024 ID: 3d1dd5

Safety lighter in one hand (you do have one of those right?), puddle punch in the other!
>>
No. 939032 ID: ce39da

>>938945
>>939001
>>939024
Yeah, might want to warn Rosa before you do this.
>>
No. 940102 ID: f7fe08
File 156386621626.gif - (3.85MB , 524x560 , puncho.gif )
940102

Only one way out of this it seems. Before making our move we warn Rose to get herself off the ground.

"Wait wait wait what are you!-"
>>
No. 940104 ID: f7fe08
File 156386639761.gif - (4.07MB , 479x560 , transisto2.gif )
940104

"Are you trying to get me killed?!"
Rose screams in terror.
>>
No. 940105 ID: f7fe08
File 156386677520.gif - (2.36MB , 423x560 , kill.gif )
940105

In almost an instant it seems over with. But there's one more loose end. The thing on the ground in front of us.

The thing responsible for us not being at camp, for us and our snacks being soaked, and for our phone being blown up.

What do we do to this thing?
>>
No. 940106 ID: 977456

Get a sock out of your case, put rat in sock, tie sock closed. When safe to do so, one must acquire evidence of any potential toxins or diseases that victims may have been exposed to. It facilitates an accurate diagnosis by medical professionals!

Also perform first-aid on the other rat-friends.
>>
No. 940107 ID: b5fb67

Crush that rat under your heel.
>>
No. 940108 ID: b1b4f3

EXTERMINATE.
>>
No. 940110 ID: 0fae41

Finishing Move: Third Rail
>>
No. 940113 ID: 094652

Zap the brain rat a few more times to make sure it's unconscious. Then find something to restrain the rat, keep its jaws from closing, etc.

Don't kill it yet. Let the scientists study it and find new methods of dealing with these brain rats.

You're a SCOUT. Scouts pioneer for new information to make the rest of their country a safer place. That includes research of beasts and fauna.
>>
No. 940127 ID: 2202fb

>>940106
I think we should do this.
>>
No. 940129 ID: 3d1dd5

These gifs are still amazing.

I feel a bit bad about killing a helpless creature, even if it is a psychic mutant rat that tried to have us nibbled to death. Maybe I'm just too soft though.
>>
No. 940131 ID: eb1fcc

>>940105
befriend Brain!
>>
No. 940133 ID: 842ac4

Brain rat is now your trophy. I thought it was bigger than you though.

Maybe Rose has a cage for it or something?
>>
No. 940143 ID: 8d26c4

>>940131
I agree, we should befriend Brain. Keep in mind that this may make you a very violent Pinky.
>>
No. 940156 ID: ef5d58

>>940105
In regards to matters of safety...well, it would be both safe to exterminate this thing, AND capture it to investigate the source of the malady that caused it in the first place.

...damnit, we're a Safety Scout! We must be safe! And just leaving a potential issue to fester is Not Safe.

...But violence is fun!

Gah, capture it for now. Like the above poster said, we'll be the very violent Pinky to his Brain. Sort of.
>>
No. 940157 ID: ef5d58

Also, is a Disthread possible?
>>
No. 940161 ID: f2320a

>>940105
are we even sure it was trying to kill us but it looks smart lets not kill it it could possibly be talked too like ask where it came from?
>>
No. 940162 ID: 531f99

>>940143
Offer your non gloved hand as a peace offering.
>>
No. 940204 ID: 3ed3c3

>>940105
Secure the offending rodent for future study.
>>
No. 940222 ID: 44b1b5

Ask Rose really fast: “Kill or capture?!” She’s the expert. Also, when able, give her a look that says we’re ignoring the fact that she was well along hightailing it out of there and abandoning us down here if she’s good with ignoring how our reckless snap decision would have ended with her electrocuted if she hadn’t been doing that.
>>
No. 940235 ID: 842ac4

Surely a well equipped lady like Rose will have a cage or something to put it in.
>>
No. 940236 ID: c49ece

Capture Rat. No sense doing something you can't undo, and also you can spook Rose with it if she gets more annoying. Remember to turn down/off your glove so nobody gets hurt.
>>
No. 940248 ID: 3551c0

Give it a snack and cuddles. We killed all of its family and friends, so now we're responsible for his safety.
>>
No. 940305 ID: 9876c4

Keep it warm and safe until it's time for our vivisection badge.
>>
No. 940310 ID: 9cf530

Keep the rat. Might be better/cleaner to give him as a cat snack than killing him now.
>>
No. 940372 ID: d6afc2

>>940105
grab rat
grab hat
put rat on your head
put hat un your headrat
>>
No. 940375 ID: 977456

>>940372
Did you SEE what happened to the last person to have that thing on their head? The impossible length? The numerous limbs? The clearly-spontaneously-generated ear-tag? Do you seriously want that?!?
Because that all sounds awesome. +1!
>>
No. 940383 ID: 1ed92d

>>940105
Pick up the creature. Analyze it for emotional state, possible intention and threat.

If it becomes hostile, destroy it utterly. Otherwise resume journey home with suspect acquired. We must know why it was engaging in hostile activities.
>>
No. 940929 ID: f7fe08
File 156450982645.gif - (1.70MB , 560x481 , look around.gif )
940929

“Th-That actually worked…I thought we…um good job.”

Rose mumbles stupefied, before noticing our interest in the brainy rat.
>>
No. 940931 ID: f7fe08
File 156451009065.gif - (147.61KB , 560x423 , hahaha time for rat.gif )
940931

“You want to keep it?! But its! It tried to-! Whatever I don’t care I just want to go home…”

“First things first, give me that glove I don’t want you shocking yourself (or me, mostly me), we can put that brain rat in this hat.”

She sighs while carefully scooping the rat into our “””borrowed””” hat.

"Don't tell anyone I let you keep that."
>>
No. 940932 ID: f7fe08
File 156451073114.gif - (188.38KB , 688x660 , jodwjo.gif )
940932

With our newly acquired psychic rat in hand we make our way back toward the exit, hopefully we can make it to camp

“Lets get going, maybe we can catch a bus back ho-“Rose urges, before losing her train of thought upon seeing a woman atop stairs.

“Hello? Is everything alright?” she calls out before approaching us with a flurry of questions.
“Are you the ones who called? Is this your phone…Are you the ones who threw it at me?” she continues sounding mildly annoyed, eyeing our rat hat suspiciously.

"Call? I didn't call anyone..." Rose, responds shifting her gaze over to us.

"Then it was probably you then, is everything alright?" The woman says switching her attention to us.
>>
No. 940955 ID: f9ba2f

>>940932
"yeah, we handled it mostly. you should call in humane animal services though, that was a LOT of rats swarming us and those guys can bite through concrete."
>>
No. 941040 ID: 0fae41

Sorry, didn't see you in the dark...
It's okay now. The rats aren't bothering us, and we have adult supervision now. Are you the police?
>>
No. 941041 ID: 977456

"Did you notice a giant mouse with a thousand legs?"
>>
No. 941042 ID: 0a7f21

Hmm, go to the safety of a proper authority figure, or go with Ms Irresponsible here and have some great and possibly violent adventures.

Honestly it's not even a choice, despite a rocky start it's clear this woman is going to let you play with dangerous toys and do things other adults would balk at. You aren't dumb, you'll come out ok. Downplay it, say you found your ride they were just really, really, really, really really late.
>>
No. 941057 ID: 094652

"Just take me home. Please."
>>
No. 941156 ID: 5fbe31

"It's about time you showed up! Do you know how many times I could have DIED?! You are a very irresponsible- er-- what are you? A cop? A nurse?"
>>
No. 941240 ID: ae8ec4

>>940932
Relay to her us being lost, and the whole fuck ton of rats.
>>
No. 941516 ID: a34b8a
File 156506082114.gif - (360.62KB , 532x750 , explain game.gif )
941516

We explain everything to the woman especially the rat problem we faced during our ti-

“Rats?” she interrupts us mid-sentence

“Never mind that’s not important right now, I’m with the CCPD and you girls look like you’ve had a rough night, There’s bandages and disinfectant in my car.” She says gesturing us to come with her.

“Lets go.” Rose softly urges us following the woman’s invitation.
>>
No. 941517 ID: a34b8a
File 156506149995.gif - (943.84KB , 560x516 , car ride 2.gif )
941517

https://youtu.be/ISaxBVtc4eU

“First things first. Please make sure to clean your hands, you have no idea where those rats could have been”

The woman instructs us struggling to talk over the car's radio with her monotone voice.

"Guessing by your clothing you're a cherub scout? and you're her guardian angel?" She asks gesturing toward the two of us.
>>
No. 941518 ID: a34b8a
File 156506268619.gif - (434.97KB , 560x365 , car ride 3.gif )
941518

"Y-yes ma'am...I was going to pick her up but got a little sidetracked." Rose whimpers in response.

"Well cadet, uhmm."
"Rose...ma'am."

"Well Cadet Rose we all make mistakes, but be sure nothing like this ever happens again." The woman poorly disguising the malice in her voice.

In almost in instant the stern angry woman before us converts into a cheery almost mother-like figure in her demeanor as she switches her attention to us.

"I'm just relived both of you are ok, this isn't exactly the nicest city." She continues
>>
No. 941519 ID: a34b8a
File 156506314232.gif - (3.98MB , 560x348 , car ride.gif )
941519

"You've been awfully quiet since we left the metro, sweetie, I don't think I caught your name, what was it again?"
She asks

"You two are probably getting tired of me asking all these questions, you probably have a couple of your own, right?"
>>
No. 941520 ID: a34b8a

(Oh yeah forgot to say our mom's last name has already been confirmed to be McCarthy so that's our last name too.)
>>
No. 941527 ID: 23294b

Bonnie. I feel it fits her hair.
>>
No. 941530 ID: 9876c4

Wammy Tiles
Cleopatra McCarthy
>>
No. 941539 ID: a451fc

I like Bonnie
>>
No. 941543 ID: 3ed3c3

>>941519
Bonita McCarthy, but everyone calls us Bonnie for short.
>>
No. 941547 ID: c571e8

>>941519
Can we get another phone? We were on the phone with mother when this all went bad and she is probably very worried still.
>>
No. 941548 ID: 094652

How about Maxxie McCarthy?
>>
No. 941549 ID: 3d1dd5

What's up with the rats being so aggressive?
>>
No. 941550 ID: b5fb67

Bonnie McCarthy sounds pretty good.
>>
No. 941552 ID: 0fae41

Lily.
So, what are we going to do at safety camp? Are we gonna fight more rat kings? Do bad people make the monsters or are they just a force of nature? When's lunch?
>>
No. 941560 ID: b5bc34

Bonnie.

Is this a common occurrence for a safety scout? I had assumed it was like, emt training.
>>
No. 941572 ID: 75d1c4

Why does the CCPD travel around in a Hummer Limo? Police should be in police cars!
>>
No. 941624 ID: 977456

Martha Mcarthay
>>
No. 943024 ID: a34b8a
File 156621816284.gif - (857.76KB , 560x454 , snack wrap.gif )
943024

As we tell the woman our name her once stone faced expression, explodes almost cartoonishly with shock and jubilation.
>>
No. 943025 ID: a34b8a
File 156621847161.gif - (2.72MB , 560x373 , excite.gif )
943025

“McCarthy?!” She loudly interrupts

“You must be Latoy-uhhm…Vermillion’s girl! Last I saw you, you were just a little baby.” she nearly hollers in excitement before regaining her veil of stoicism.

“I didn’t know you were coming here.” She finishes before inquiring about our other questions.
>>
No. 943026 ID: a34b8a
File 156621887563.gif - (3.05MB , 560x458 , Illustration3.gif )
943026

>What’s up with the rats being so aggressive.
>Is this a common occurrence for a safety scout? I had assumed it was like, emt training.
>Are we gonna fight more rat kings?
>So, what are we going to do at safety camp?

“Our job here at the CCPD is to keep the city’s peoples and its properties safe. While that does often include medical aid, it also includes rescue, protection and rehabilitation. But your job as a safety scout is to learn and have fun, you don't need to worry about anything else.”
>>
No. 943027 ID: a34b8a
File 156621902781.gif - (2.86MB , 560x423 , underwawa.gif )
943027

>Do bad people make the monsters or are they just a force of nature?

Bad people don’t make monsters, Cerebrum city is a city of unshackled science and [i]unfortunately[i/] accidents often happen. Those rats probably got their disgusting little paws in something dangerous.”
>>
No. 943028 ID: a34b8a
File 156621944272.gif - (2.24MB , 560x395 , water drain.gif )
943028

>Why does the CCPD travel around in a Hummer Limo?

“They don’t. This is only reserved for special occasions, or me . Any other work that we do is often accompanied by the appropriate vehicle, be it land air or sea.
>>
No. 943030 ID: a34b8a
File 156622004047.gif - (6.18MB , 508x560 , elevate.gif )
943030

A million more questions rattle around in our head but before we have time to ask. The woman's "assistant", nearly shoves us out of the elevator.

"I apologize about the sudden departure,but i'm running a bit late for an important meeting. It was a pleasure meeting you Cadet....Rosie, and Bonnie. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us."

she says struggling to speak through the closing elevator doors before leaving the two of us in an almost silent lobby.
>>
No. 943032 ID: a34b8a
File 156622031354.png - (1.70MB , 5630x2362 , peepee poo poo.png )
943032

Aside from the snoring from whomever is "manning" the front desk the place seems almost abandoned

"So...Welcome to camp kid." Rose Says cautiously

"It's still a bit early, do you still wanna call your mom? Sleep? or how about Breakfast?"
>>
No. 943033 ID: 9876c4

"Yes."
>>
No. 943035 ID: ce39da

"Is it morning already? Uh... I want to get this little guy processed. Make sure it's safe to keep him. I don't wanna wake up absorbed or something. Maybe call my mom to let her know I'm okay. Then sleep."
>>
No. 943037 ID: b5bc34

Mom needs to be told I'm not dead because that's apparently a possibility and then I should probably sleep. Long, cold, wet night after all.
>>
No. 943047 ID: 094652

>Bad people don’t make monsters
That is the most ridiculous thing I've read this week. Keep yourself alert for more bull.

>What do
Call your mother and ask her why CCPD is so weird.
Then order a fritatta with lots of veggies and a milkshake with fruits. And maybe one fried chicken strip for dessert.
>>
No. 943049 ID: 125c76

Consume the Breakfast! For it is the most important of all activities!

Inquire about rat food and a leash for our little friend, (Proposed name) Rat-Thoney Bighead.
>>
No. 943055 ID: 3ed3c3

>>943032
Yes.
To all.
Give food and phone, then direct to bed.
>>
No. 943056 ID: b5fb67

Holy dang, this place is a fortress.

Let's sleep first and then have a rousing breakfast of fruits and pancakes.
>>
No. 943110 ID: f2320a

>>943049
Thats a cute name and a leash would be good
>>
No. 943160 ID: 0fae41

I think the front desk lady has sleeping covered. Let's call mom.
>>
No. 943856 ID: 965b25
File 156717725788.gif - (1.01MB , 782x402 , phoner.gif )
943856

Lets call our mom first, she’s probably worried to death about us.

“alright” Rose agrees
“we can use the phone right here, I’m sure sleeping beauty wouldn’t mind.” She says gesturing to the front desk’s phone.

While waiting for the phone to ring we ask Rose about our rat friend Rat-thoney.
“You named it?! (I was kind of hoping you’d forget about it and throw it away or something…)” Rose responds

“You just can’t walk around with that thing on a leash like a dog! Animals aren’t really allowed here, I can get you a cage, and you can keep it in your room or something but you can’t tell ANYONE about this, or we’ll both get into trouble.”

After a handful of slow rings from the phone we’re greeted with a familiar yet stern “HELLO?” immediately after we echo the greeting, the voice on the other end of the phone immediately erupts into a flurry.

“BABY!?! IS THAT YOU?! OH LORD. THANK GOD YOU’RE OKAY! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERES ROSIE?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I THOUGHT I TOLD HER TO PICK YOU UP!!! THAT STRINGBEANED PEA BRAINED BIMBO! SHE LEFT YOU THERE DIDN’T SHE?! DO I NEED TO COME DOWN THERE AND SNAP SOME WHORE’S SPINES!!! THOSE PUSSY FOOTING WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT!! I KNEW THEY COULDN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!! IM GONNA GO DOWN THERE AND RIP THE NAPPY ASS WIGS OUTTA EVERYONE OF THOSE BITCHES SKULLS I’M GOING TO…”

“what’s she saying?” Rose ask
>>
No. 943862 ID: 9876c4

"She's relieved at my safety."
>>
No. 943865 ID: 1fe52b

>>943856
"Ya know, fussing over me, worried about my safety, the usual mom thing."
>>
No. 943866 ID: 3ed3c3

>>943856
"Nothing unusual. Say, you guys have good health insurance, right?"
>>
No. 943867 ID: 094652

Your mom's reaction is... weirdly appropriate.

But hang up and let her simmer down, or let Rose take the call.
>>
No. 943869 ID: ce39da

"Mom, mom! Yes, it's me, I'm fine! Rosie's here, we're at headquarters now. Rosie got attacked by a monster down in the station underground and couldn't contact anyone for help, so that's why she was so late, but it's fine! She made it, eventually!"
>>
No. 943883 ID: e7dcb0

"She was worried."

Let her vent for a bit and break in with an "I'm okay." Tell her about the monster attack that Rose was "busying delaying" but she got to you on time to help you stop the attack.
>>
No. 943897 ID: 1fd9ec

>>943856
"She's glad I'm safe."

Can't even be mad, that's probably how my mom would act in similar situations, too. Good to know she loves you and it was all just unfortunate coincidence.
>>
No. 943989 ID: f3c77f

“I’m fine, I found rose napping nearby and I’ll make sure to whip her into shape don’t you worry. She’ll be a true CCPD ranger by the time I’m done with her!”
>>
No. 944109 ID: 2a2f85

>>943856
"Mom. Did you check the caller ID to see where I'm calling from?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Rose was late due to having to deal with a situation."

"Also, sorry about the dropped call earlier. My phone exploded because I forgot to take off the AED gauntlet. But the fire did help me set off the water sprinklers, so that's good!"
>>
No. 944111 ID: e51896

Give Rose the phone.
>>
No. 944168 ID: eb1fcc

>>944109
this one. God, PLEASE this one
>>
No. 944219 ID: e51896

After hearing your mom call Rose a whore, ask mom what a "whore" is.
>>
No. 944223 ID: ce39da

>>944219
OOF. Yeah, this might be a good way to snap her out of her tirade, make her realize just what exactly has been coming out of her mouth and into her daughter's ears.
>>
No. 944414 ID: 965b25
File 156773005287.gif - (1.03MB , 657x330 , phoner2.gif )
944414

"She's happy i'm safe." we tell Rose waiting for our mom to simmer down a bit.

Seems like she's a bit quieter now maybe we can tell h-
>>
No. 944417 ID: 965b25
File 156773077010.gif - (1.49MB , 630x408 , thomk.gif )
944417

"...She's probably little busy..." Rose comments

"We still got time for some food or a nap if you'd prefer."
She adds.

Both options seem enticing we haven't had any sleep all night or a real meal other than our snacks at the station.

Things are starting to look up from the chaos last night. We even got to learn a new word. "whore" we're not entirely sure what it means but mom said it so it's probably a good one!

Despite all these positive things we can't shake the feeling that something is going to disrupt our newfound tranquility.
>>
No. 944418 ID: 9876c4

Oho, why not whore ourselves to some pancakes?
>>
No. 944419 ID: b1b4f3

Sleep first, food later.
>>
No. 944423 ID: 094652

Drink a supplement milkshake, sleep, then pancakes.
>>
No. 944426 ID: 0fae41

Whore down some pancakes!
>>
No. 944436 ID: b2949b

Pancakes are best eaten AFTER you wake from sleep.

Sleep first.
>>
No. 944442 ID: 2a2f85

>>944417
Get some sleep first. We’re exhausted.

Before we go to bed, though, ask Rose what “Whore” means.
>>
No. 944443 ID: 2a2f85

>>944442
Also, love how Mom’s icon is vibrating in rage and motherly concern.
>>
No. 944445 ID: f3c77f

Hey rose, is there some kinda bunker here or nearby?
Just askin for a friend.
You’re that friend.
Get to safety.
>>
No. 944447 ID: 3ed3c3

>>944417
Oh, boy.
Ok, so, we need a plan to handle mom. The first thing she should see upon arriving is her daughter, so sleep is going to have to wait a bit longer. The priority is calming her down and reassuring her that everything is alright and that she doesn't need to maim or murder anyone on her daughter's behalf.
Rose should be singularly absent when that meeting occurs. She's liable to suffer an ignominious, painful fate otherwise.
>>
No. 944454 ID: ce39da

That line implies that we do have some time. Being awake and alert is more important than eating a big meal. Ask Rosa where the vending machines are and be prepared to eat and walk as soon as your nap is over with.
>>
No. 944596 ID: b5fb67

>>944417

Power nap, then a wagon fulla pamcakes.
>>
No. 944640 ID: c49ece

Food first. It's important!
>>
No. 944717 ID: acfea1

After a night like this, the only thing you should be eating before bed is t̺̙͈̟̼̪͞h҉̘͕̮̪̝̩͜e̟̮͓͖̩͇̮ ̵̳̥̤͇̥̠̤f̰̺̮̜̘͚̙l͓̻̹̺̣̺͘͜e̮̣̝͙̕s͎̮̣̜͡ͅh̴̺̞͖̲͚̰̙̠̀ ̘͉̩̲̮̦̦o͏͇͍̗̦͓̫́f̧̳̬̘ ̢̳̝̥̜̰̣̰̬f̡̺̬̣͍̘̗̕a̕͏̵̠͖̺̖l̸҉̦͓̦̱̩̠̰l̰͈͔͜e̸͏͎̟͙̞͇̣ͅn҉̶̱̦͇ ̦̤̞͡͝a̦͞n̡̻̦̭̖g͓̀͢͜e̴̦̮̟l̡̝̝͟͞s̖̪͡͝


go to bed
>>
No. 945279 ID: 469be6
File 156877421385.gif - (355.65KB , 560x337 , room.gif )
945279

We tell Rose that a little bit of shut eye would be nice; we can always get something to eat later.
“Right” she agrees
“I’m pooped too…”

Rose leads us down the hall to what seems to be our room.

“Get into your pj’s” she says while reluctantly taking Rat-Thoney away, only to return with a cage soon after.

“Remember our deal right? You don’t let A N Y O N E know about last night or your little pet, and you get to keep him. Just put keep it under your bed or something” She preaches before handing us our rat friend.


“If you need anything my room is directly across the hall…goodnight kiddo’ see you in a couple hours.”
>>
No. 945280 ID: 469be6
File 156877426543.gif - (1.02MB , 560x560 , Illustration.gif )
945280

WAIT WAIT WAIT!
There’s something we HAVE to know!

What does “w h o r e” mean? We heard our mom say it over the phone when talking about Rose.
>>
No. 945281 ID: 469be6
File 156877433377.gif - (866.13KB , 560x436 , whore.gif )
945281

“Whor-WHAT! Your mom said!...”

“go to bed kid.” Rose mumbles before grumpily stumbling off.
>>
No. 945282 ID: 469be6
File 156877441388.gif - (651.38KB , 560x362 , m spy.gif )
945282

It seems our curious question still remains answerless. Oh well at least we can finally get our much needed beauty sleep...
>>
No. 945283 ID: 469be6
File 156877446958.gif - (553.08KB , 560x362 , m spy2.gif )
945283

...
>>
No. 945284 ID: 469be6
File 156877449812.gif - (344.98KB , 560x362 , m spy3.gif )
945284

or not...
>>
No. 945285 ID: 094652

"Is bin' long day, talk when my brain work."
>>
No. 945286 ID: b1b4f3

>>945284
Can I help you?
>>
No. 945287 ID: 977456

Hug at maximum velocity.
>>
No. 945288 ID: 3ed3c3

>>945284
"...Hi?"
>>
No. 945289 ID: 9876c4

What are you supposed to be, some kind of whore?
>>
No. 945294 ID: e51896

>>945289
I love this because of the naivety of our character saying it.
>>
No. 945295 ID: 10c408

>>945285
seconding this.
>>
No. 945297 ID: 0e2ebe

Hi, don't look at my rat.
>>
No. 945310 ID: 8e55b7

Less talky, more sleepy.
>>
No. 945380 ID: 2a2f85

>>945284
...Morning?
>>
No. 945567 ID: 1ed92d

>>945284
Ask her politely why she's not sleeping since the day has been long and exhausting.
>>
No. 945579 ID: acea35

It is probably nothing to worry about. Go back to sleep.
>>
No. 945582 ID: 965b25
File 156918024047.gif - (2.11MB , 560x476 , uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif )
945582

Groggily we muster up what little remaining brain power we have left to converse with this other girl.
“Not, brain...work...talk, morning sleep...”
>>
No. 945583 ID: 965b25
File 156918028236.gif - (106.67KB , 560x312 , uh.gif )
945583


>>
No. 945584 ID: 965b25
File 156918032682.gif - (66.56KB , 560x312 , uh2.gif )
945584

“Whore.”
>>
No. 945585 ID: 965b25
File 156918036250.gif - (106.67KB , 560x312 , uh.gif )
945585


>>
No. 945586 ID: 965b25
File 156918049038.gif - (165.68KB , 380x560 , WHAT.gif )
945586

That came out absolutely FLAWLESS! Our new “”””””friend””””” is absolutely speechless. Surely she was flabbergasted by our eloquence.
>>
No. 945587 ID: 965b25
File 156918068549.gif - (1.33MB , 560x354 , just.gif )
945587

Finally with no more introductions or interruptions the rest we so desperately ne…



“~Rise and shine ladies!~ we got a long day ahead of us.”
An unfamiliarly militaristic voice greets us.
>>
No. 945588 ID: 965b25
File 156918073006.gif - (670.89KB , 442x560 , scarl.gif )
945588

A somewhat intimidating woman makes her way into our room. Where’s Rose? This lady is old! Not Rose old, not mom old, this lady is like Mrs. Carpenter from 2nd grade old!

“Ms. Zwart.” (You obnoxious brat) the woman calls out addressing the other girl
“Your sister’s here for you.”

The other girl giddily gathers up a couple of bags before shooting out of the room like it was christmas morning. Before she fully exits of our sight you could have sworn that she gave us a really quick and nasty leer.

“Ms. McCarthy.” (Jesus this kid looks awful, why’d I hafta get stuck with the ugly one) the woman says before kneeling next to our bedside.
“You may call me Ms. Scarlet, I’ll be your guardian for today since your previous one proved to be....incompetent…”.

What would you like to do today? We could go to the museum, to the beach, or perhaps camping even. It’s up to you” (please for the love of god, don’t pick anything stupid.) she says trying her best to sound sincere

Something seems peculiar to you, perhaps it's due to your lack of sleep. But you could have sworn that you’re hearing that woman’s voice twice. But the 2nd voice is saying something different??
>>
No. 945590 ID: 3ed3c3

>>945588
"Ms. Scarlet, while I would love to do any number of fun and enriching activities today, yesterday was one of the most tiring and trying days of my short, young life. I was left unattended for most of the day, exposed to inclement weather, spent time in an unsanitary subway station, had an encounter with some unfriendly animal life, and operated unsafe electrical equipment. If it's not too much trouble, I think it would do me well to take the day to recuperate."
>>
No. 945593 ID: 9876c4

>>945584
>>945586
Amazing.

Where's Rosie? Can we talk to her?
>>
No. 945597 ID: 8d4593

Who you calling ugly?
Wherever we go, I'm gonna need some caffeine first.
>>
No. 945600 ID: b1b4f3

i wanna sleep
>>
No. 945601 ID: dd2711

"Depends if I'm allowed to run the whole day on caffeinated drinks"
>>
No. 945609 ID: e7dcb0

The mouse is paying dividends already! Our secret goal will be to find cheese and mouse appropriate food.

Our main goal is to ask her what she thinks is stupid so we don't pick that one.
>>
No. 945619 ID: 977456

We'd like to warn visit Miss Rose!
>>
No. 945621 ID: 9691f3

>>945609
Find some fruit and candy. The whole thing about cheese is actually a myth.

>>945590
Try starting with this, while warning about your Mom, who's in a state of agitation that she'll take it out on anyone.
>>
No. 945628 ID: 1ed92d

>>945588
"I just got in one minute ago. I cannot do daily activities as I have now been awake for more than twenty four hours."
>>
No. 945634 ID: b5fb67

>>945588

"Want sleep. Go away."
>>
No. 945654 ID: ce39da

“Mrff... Me’n Rosie both had the longest day yesterday, an’ I just got a literal minute of sleep just now. Singular. D’we have’ta go... ou... zzz...”
>>
No. 945688 ID: c571e8

notice that the light in the window has moved substantially from where it was when you first went to sleep. Despair that morning has come and this camp lady is not obligated to let you sleep, and explaining to her why she should allow it jeopardizes keeping our rat friend.
>>
No. 945698 ID: 5d13f5

>>945688
No one's supposed to KNOW about rat friend. Especially not her.
>>
No. 945705 ID: 977456

>>945698
Yeah... ixnay on the @->
>>
No. 945721 ID: e51896

wait, hearing her voice twice with the second saying something completely different. I'm wondering: did we somehow gain the ability to hear her thoughts, or read her mind? spooky.
>>
No. 945728 ID: b1b4f3

It's the rat doing it. Obviously.
>>
No. 945730 ID: c571e8

>>945698
that's.. what I said? Explaining to her why she should let us sleep risks questions we don't want and also goes against agreement >>945279
>>
No. 945731 ID: c2f1f6

Your pet rat may be giving you telepathic powers. Don't react, don't let anyone know! That's too damn cool to let slip through your fingers. Remember to feed and care for your pet.

Is ten more minutes of sleep an option? Five, Final Offer. Maybe breakfast first, then the museum. That sounds low-impact enough. Where's Rose by the way?
>>
No. 945751 ID: 094652

"I punched a rat yesterday. So can we go to the clowder cage? I wanna pet all the kitties. All day. And chase all the running kitties. Yes. All the running kitties."
>>
No. 945755 ID: f274b0

>>945590
Support we could Ad in something like with me resting quite literally 1 minute of the recommended 8 after the trying day and night
>>
No. 945822 ID: 0a7f21

Aww, we should ask what happened to Rose. Sure she was wildly irresponsible, but she also let her play with potentially fatally dangerous weaponry.
>>
No. 945824 ID: 9876c4

>>945822
And she'll have a hard time lying to us due to our 'condition'.
>>
No. 945891 ID: 965b25
File 156955252742.gif - (1.67MB , 560x423 , pill.gif )
945891

We inform the woman what happened last night, making sure to leave out any rodent or “shocking” details.

“I know what happened last night.” (that's why I'm here and not that idiot.)

“Tell you what…” Ms. Scarlet mumbles while digging through the bag. “I'll give you another choice. You can stay here and sleep in the nurse’s orrrrrrr... you can take this only half tho it will make you feel better.”(at least for a couple of hours) She advertises while handing us a small candy looking thing.

“Or if you really don’t want to go out, I can take you to the nurse’s to rest up, you can’t stay in here we have to clean your room.” (unless you want to be burned by chemicals)

“What about Rosie? Can we see her?” We ask

“Rosie...? Oh Miss. Atkins (That idiot…) Right after you decide we’ll go and wake her up too. I’m responsible for her as well (I'm going to have to keep them both on a short leash it seems)”
>>
No. 945892 ID: 965b25
File 156955261646.gif - (597.76KB , 560x560 , oooh.gif )
945892

The decision is ours, journey outside with the power of this candy or rest at the nurses.
>>
No. 945894 ID: 9876c4

If you can't trust Strangers with Candy, why even bother in this world?

Let's take the ride and take our chances.
>>
No. 945895 ID: 8d4593

Hmmm... Meth... or Sleep?
Meth...
or Sleep...
An age old question really...

Welp.
Make like the Kennedys and pop that meth. Half now half later when you start coming down.

Don't forget to thank her for the drugs.
>>
No. 945896 ID: 0a7f21

Such a young age to be starting with drugs.

Of course take the pill. New experiences are fun!
>>
No. 945897 ID: 977456

Sharing is caring! Let our pet rat have some. But remember! Dosage scales with mass, try like, just a couple granules, heavily diluted and administered over an extended period...
>>
No. 945899 ID: 0fae41

Take your Benetrope to grow up big and strong!
>>
No. 945912 ID: 3ed3c3

>>945892
Pop the pill.
When mom finds out they've been drugging you along with all the other shit, she's going to go fucking feral, and it's going to be hilarious.
>>
No. 945913 ID: 094652

Offer her the other half.

More sleep, your brain needs time to process the new psychic powers from Brain.
>>
No. 945916 ID: e51896

Sleep. No drugs. It might cause a weird side effect to our telepathy and rot the brain or something.

Plus, sleep is healthier.
>>
No. 945917 ID: b1b4f3

I am worried the rat will be killed by the cleaning chemicals or found by whoever cleans the room. I wonder if there's a way to prevent that? Might have to find another hiding spot for it.
>>
No. 945921 ID: 1ed92d

>>945891
What was that? Take the entire pill? Sure, that's a great idea!
>>
No. 945929 ID: b17fad

We're all about safety, so get some real sleep.
We'll need a way to smuggle our pet out of the room though.
>>
No. 945935 ID: 2a2f85

>>945892
Take the drug. That way we can tell mom all about it later when she asks us what happened.

Also, take Rat-Thoney with us by hiding him under our hat (after we clean him with a TON of soap and water).
>>
No. 946019 ID: c2f1f6

Ask if you should be eating this on an empty stomach.
>>
No. 946607 ID: ac43db
File 157038530217.gif - (718.72KB , 531x560 , hidden.gif )
946607

Sleep....Sleep sounds like the safe choice now. We tell Ms. Scarlet that we’d rather sleep then take our chances on some pill.
“If that’s what you want” (Makes my life a lot easier) She agrees, as she takes back the pill and stuffs it into one of her pockets.

Slowly she rises from our bedside letting out a slight grunt “I’ll go get Ms. Atkins, I doubt she got much sleep either. After that we can go grab some breakfast and head down to the Sick bay together.” She explains before exiting the room.

Now’s the time to act! Ignoring the obvious scolding going on outside of our room, we hide Rat-Thoney the best way any kid our age would. Just in time too soon after the door opens to reveal not only Ms. Scarlet but Rose as well. “Are you ready to g-” Ms. Scarlet says before pausing to give us a suspicious glare. (Is that? I...I Really don’t give a shit.) “Let's go” she stalely continues.
>>
No. 946608 ID: ac43db
File 157038563149.gif - (1.53MB , 560x441 , epic meal time.gif )
946608

Before heading to the sick bay Ms. Scarlet takes us by the Galley to pick up some breakfast. It may have something to do with the fact that we haven’t eaten since yesterday, but the food tastes great despite the fact that it looks like its older than anyone at our table. Without drawing too much notice to ourselves we make sure to sneak a few morsels to our rodent companion.
>>
No. 946609 ID: ac43db
File 157038572730.gif - (944.21KB , 2000x1116 , wait.gif )
946609

Finally filled, Ms. Scarlet guides us over to the sick bay’s overly luxurious lobby. The abundance of prissy aromas and lounge like music make it seem more like a spa than a hospital’s waiting room. “I’m going to check you two in.” Ms. Scarlet says before making her way to the front counter.

Not too long after Rose awkwardly begins to ask. “Hey kid...since like last night… do you feel like...funny? Like kinda dif...oh never mind it’s silly.” (I’m just sleepy is all...keep dozing off....just sleepy.) “I’m gonna go sit down.” (I’m going to sit, I will Sit! Will I Sit? sit…) she moans before slowly shuffling over to the closest chair.

Oh well it probably wasn’t too important. Hopefully we can find something orrrrr someone to entertain ourselves for the time being. We probably Ms. Scarlet seems to have her hands tied dealing with the friendly yet seemingly incompetent receptionist.

We could go talk to Rose some more, or see what those two sciency looking ladies are talking about. Maybe see what’s up with that weird girl, or that big lady by the window. We'll probably have time to talk to at least 2 of them.

(I miscounted but I already drew the pics so fuck it)
>>
No. 946610 ID: e7dcb0

Window and sad
>>
No. 946611 ID: acfea1

Find out what's wrong with Rose!
>>
No. 946612 ID: 0fae41

Talk to the two ladies! The girl behind the counter will still be there, unless she vibrates through the floor or something.
>>
No. 946613 ID: 49e4d4

>>946609
What's with the weird sad girl on the left? Let's try to make her feel better.
>>
No. 946614 ID: 977456

Think at Rose: "Can you also suddenly hear thoughts?"
>>
No. 946618 ID: 2a2f85

>>946609
I'll vote for "Girl with tongue sticking out" and "Large Redhead Girl".
>>
No. 946619 ID: 9876c4

>>946618
I too see the value of frecklefriends.
>>
No. 946623 ID: d5a6bc

>>946609
Freckle girl and Redhead
>>
No. 946631 ID: ce39da

>>946614
Let's save that conversation for when Rose isn't sleep-deprived.

I vote for the girl leaning against the counter that you failed to take note of. She seems like someone who has an easy time blending into the background, huh? I wonder how she'd react to us noticing her?
>>
No. 946637 ID: 977456

The Large Red seems to have a mini-me. They might impose some manner of social thing upon us.
>>
No. 946664 ID: e51896

Red head, and tongue woman
>>
No. 946852 ID: 965b25
File 157068690617.gif - (159.71KB , 560x527 , psychic.gif )
946852

For a brief moment we try to psychically link with Rose to see what’s wrong but no matter how much we try we get no results.
>>
No. 946853 ID: 965b25
File 157068730745.gif - (886.55KB , 437x560 , milder.gif )
946853

Anyways, lets see whats up with that, sad looking girl.
We approach her but she seems to not even notice us at first, in order to get her attention we greet her with a simple “Hi.”
“..oh..OH?! Uhm h-hi.” (I almost thought she was Molly, how long is she going to be in there for anyways?) the girl stammers.
Awkwardly she continues “uhm...do-do you need anyshing?” (Why is she staring at me?! Why do kids always stare it's sooooo weird!)
>>
No. 946856 ID: acfea1

>>946853
"You look nice. What's your name? I'm Bonnie."
>>
No. 946859 ID: 1f2742

We stare because we haven't developed the shame that forces adults to look away, or the inferiority complexes, or gotten used to lacking intimacy.

We just wanted to say hi because you look cool but sad, and who is Molly?
>>
No. 946865 ID: e51896

>>946859
Careful, Don't say Molly's name. The woman only thought Molly's name and didn't say it out loud. If she knew Bonnie could read minds, that could cause problems

But we can tell her we thought she looked sad and wanted to see whats wrong
>>
No. 946867 ID: 9876c4

>>946859
This one, and maybe add a complement about her teeth.
>>
No. 946868 ID: e40171

>>946853
"I like your freckles...and you looked sad. I wanted to cheer you up!"

Don't mention Molly. That was mental.
>>
No. 946913 ID: c2f1f6

Be polite! Don't let them know what you know!
Hi, I'm Bonnie, what's your name?
when she answers, ask if she's sick.
>>
No. 946980 ID: 015bf2

>>946868
Tiredly ramble away.

She looks cute, almost as cute as Ra... THONEY, a friend of yours. Why is she at the doc's? You're here cuz' you were up almost all of last night figh-heeem, getting back home and now you'd like to sleep. Is her couch soft? She's practically sinking into it, so it must be. You could sleep on that couch. But you don't think you're supposed to. Are there soft beds inside the nurse's office? Oh and hi, your name is Bonnie, what's her name?
>>
No. 947213 ID: 965b25
File 157120475436.gif - (147.18KB , 594x510 , womp womp womp.gif )
947213

We bombard the poor woman with a plethora of sleep deprived ramblings and questions “ My name’s Bonnie! We like your freckles! Do you like Ra-uh mats! We like your teeth! Why are you sad! Are you sick?!...is the couch soft…?” are just a few of the dozen questions we spew at the woman before giving her a moment to respond.

“Uhmh thank you..?” (what's with… this kid? why is she saying we?! Is she...OH! She’s probably “special...”) “My name is Mildred...and im not sick (though i think i have a cold) I’m just waiting for my sister she had a slight fever yesterday… so i’m just wai-”
>>
No. 947215 ID: 965b25
File 157120491395.gif - (528.30KB , 560x457 , umh.gif )
947215

With a sigh of relief, Mildred seems to spot something in the distance (thank god, now i can just leave, and this girl can bother someone else.) “Oh there she is!”
>>
No. 947216 ID: 965b25
File 157120496692.gif - (79.05KB , 560x416 , sher.gif )
947216

“Hey Molly. Uh Molly..? Is this a friend of yours?” (pleeeeaaaaasssseeee I just want to leave!) Mildred ask from the background.

Heyyyyyyyy don’t we know her from somewhere?
>>
No. 947220 ID: b1b4f3

>>947216
Yeah it's that girl from the room with the beds. Say hello again and introduce yourself.
>>
No. 947222 ID: 094652

"So... what did we learn about bugging little girls who need their beauty rest?"
>>
No. 947223 ID: 9876c4

...We know what we must do.

But let's not lead with it, give her time to compose herself first.
>>
No. 947238 ID: ce39da

“Hi! You’re uh... the girl I called... Oh yeah! Funny, I dunno even what that word means, but mommy used it to describe a lady in charge so it’s gotta be cool, so don’t worry if you dunno what it means, I feel like you assumed bad stuff, heehee. You’re cool...”
>>
No. 947244 ID: 0a7f21

Hug her. And then introduce yourself. And then call her whore again.

In your sleep deprived ramble, of course.

We really should've just taken the drugs.
>>
No. 947250 ID: e51896

Bonnie was so sleep deprived, she doesn't remember meeting Molly at all. "Hi, I don't think we've met before and this is the first time I've seen you. I'm Bonnie!"
>>
No. 947252 ID: 1ed92d

>>947216
Say hi to Mildred, apologize for making a bad impression last night.

Talk slow, she already hates your guts, but you want to publicly get the moral high ground in being socially attacked immediately after your introduction. This will gain public sympathy and taint Mildred's attempts to spread poisonous rumors.

...I mean, she might be nice to you if you apologize as well, but you know what they say about pessimism: It means you'll always be pleasantly surprised if things DON'T go the worst possible way.
>>
No. 947262 ID: 7517c3

I think maybe we called her a bad word and should apologize for it, unless it wasn't and she was just so happy she had to leave. Or both!
>>
No. 947263 ID: 3ed3c3

>>947216
"I'll be honest and tell you that I have no idea what that word means. I'm sorry if I offended you, and I'm sorry if I disturbed you before. In my defense, I hadn't slept at all, I wasn't thinking clearly, and I had just had one of the most upsetting and dangerous days of my life. I know you don't know me as we've only just met, but I'd like to be your friend, and It'd be just awful if we started on bad terms. May we please start again?"
>>
No. 947271 ID: 9876c4

>>947244
This is what I'm talkin' about.
>>
No. 947279 ID: acfea1

>>947263
Woah good one Bonnie
>>
No. 947627 ID: 977456

Compliment her hair.
>>
No. 947894 ID: 965b25
File 157214844038.gif - (814.09KB , 560x527 , explain game 2.gif )
947894

It’s that girl we called a-oh….oh yeah! We better apologize. Trying our hardest to control our tongue and not call her a whore again methodically we say “Hi! You’re uh... the girl I called... Oh yeah! Funny, I dunno even what that word me-“


“Shut up! You’re annoying!”
Molly barks cutting us off
>>
No. 947895 ID: 965b25
File 157214852741.gif - (495.15KB , 560x560 , poke poke.gif )
947895

Trying her hardest to not fully explode, she continues “You’re Mean! You're RUDE! And I don’t like you! I don’t like your dumb mouse and! And! And…”


“…”

“SHUT UP!” She hisses before preparing to launch her second wave of insults.
>>
No. 947897 ID: acfea1

>>947895
We're in a room full of potentially sympathetic adults! Time to cry! Cry like a baby!
>>
No. 947898 ID: 3ed3c3

"I'm trying to apologize to you and explain myself while you're yelling at me and poking me, which hurts. Please stop."
>>
No. 947903 ID: 9876c4

Look, we feel horrrr-rible about the whole thing?

Let's just start over.
>>
No. 947904 ID: b1b4f3

Poke back.
>>
No. 947905 ID: 977456

"Did you eat fish last night?"
>>
No. 947906 ID: 18b0ae

>>947898
"Huh, ok."
Just go interact with another adult. Dealing with the consequences of our actions like a mature kid don't sound cool. Not at all.
>>
No. 947908 ID: b5fb67

>>947895

Ignore insults by collapsing onto the ground in exhaustion and passing out.
>>
No. 947911 ID: c9c450

>>947908
Exactly what the situation calls for
>>
No. 947969 ID: e51896

I wouldn't collapse asleep, because then we would miss the opportunity to talk to one more person (narration said we have time to talk to two people in the room. Of course, unless Molly counts as the second person, go ahead and collapse, lol)

>>947904 yes! innocently boop Molly's nose.
>>
No. 948188 ID: 0a7f21

Poke her nose. Not hard, she's crouched down and thus in range, index finger, right on the snout.
>>
No. 948190 ID: d5a6bc

>>947895
Rub noses with her
>>
No. 948191 ID: fd2d31

>>947895
pimpsmack that whore 'till she knows her place.
>>
No. 948462 ID: 0a7f21

Why can't we read HER thoughts?
>>
No. 948463 ID: 719d94

She may interrupt you, but just agree with her. I mean, she's right. Just in the past day or so you've done plenty of mean and rude things! And she's well within her rights to dislike you.

Listen to her patiently, and if she ever lets you get a word in, just agree with her. Nobody knows how to react if they're insulting you and you just calmly back them up on it.
>>
No. 948473 ID: ce39da

Combining some suggestions:
"Yup, correct! You'll probably like me a lot better when I'm awake. Boop!"
>>
No. 948525 ID: 094652

Begin to cry but realize you used up the last fumes of your stamina and fall unconscious.
>>
No. 948631 ID: 965b25
File 157275780993.gif - (1.04MB , 560x560 , boop.gif )
948631

We…we gotta…her nose…

Boop!

As we slip into an early rest, we feel Molly’s arms catch us before we hit the ground. Some panicked gibberish can be heard but that doesn’t concern us, not now. Goodnight.
>>
No. 948633 ID: 965b25
File 157275806651.gif - (643.14KB , 560x501 , wait 2.gif )
948633

I find myself awoken by the harsh lights of the overly sterilized medical room. A harsh knocking echoes in the back of my head much fainter than that dreadful night before.

I take a quick glance across the room to see if I’m alone.

“yep it’s just me” I sight to myself

We Rose now.
>>
No. 948635 ID: b1b4f3

>>948633
What's that in the duffel bag?
>>
No. 948636 ID: 9876c4

Attend to your vibrating blue dot.
>>
No. 948637 ID: af1a4b

Be suddenly overcome with an overwhelming sense of dread and impending doom for seemingly no reason.
Shrug it off and look at the flashing light.
>>
No. 948638 ID: e29ced

I'm not sure there *is* such a thing as "overly medicalized" when your entire organization looks like a mix of Girl Scouts and nurses.
>>
No. 948639 ID: 397e4a

Become once again grumpy after remembering y-you were called a whore by that kids mom.
>>
No. 948640 ID: 977456

>Search vase
>>
No. 948641 ID: 094652

>>948640
Throw vase.
>>
No. 948644 ID: 2ba9d1

Look for water or Tylenol, surely they would have left some out
>>
No. 948647 ID: e51896

>>948641
steal remains of broken vase in the bag so no one notices.

ok not really. Just open and check inside the bag. Be careful not to let the cat out of it.
>>
No. 949161 ID: 965b25
File 157337012055.gif - (1.02MB , 560x560 , woahg.gif )
949161

The feeling of dread, like something really really bad is about to happen creeps back onto me and the queasiness from earlier returns. And like that its gone again, leaving you with an uneasiness in your head and stomach.
>>
No. 949162 ID: 965b25
File 157337033707.gif - (711.91KB , 694x844 , pot look.gif )
949162

I take a quick second to recollect myself and try not to throw up again

That pot? Something about it piques my interest so I decide to take a look inside,hmm something squishy?! Something warm...It’s…Surprise!!! a rat
>>
No. 949163 ID: 965b25
File 157337054149.gif - (1.87MB , 560x501 , eek!.gif )
949163

EW EW EW oh my god EW. It touched me!!! what the hell! I thought I was rat free! How’d it get here! WHY IS IT HERE!?! And shoot ...the vase…
>>
No. 949164 ID: 965b25
File 157337088539.gif - (700.40KB , 560x413 , fuck.gif )
949164

To only make matters worse it sounds like someone heard me break that vase. A ferocious woman's roars can be heard from directly outside the door.

I gotta think fast...what am I gonna do about mickey fucking mouse over there! What about the vase!
>>
No. 949170 ID: 3ed3c3

The rat actually seems pretty tame, so you should be able to just move it out of the way and hide it. That or scare it off.
The shards can be hidden under the bed for now. You can figure out what to do about them later.
As for the "ferocious woman," I imagine it's your newest recruit's mother come to teach you a thing or two about proper childcare. With her fists. Good luck with sorting that out.
>>
No. 949171 ID: 094652

> Rat
I think she likes you! Stop panicking.

> Mother
Scratch that, you may panic now.

Okay, you need to distract her from her rage long enough to have a conversation... hm...

Got an idea; pretend you sleep in the nude and act embarrassed with the blanket.
>>
No. 949175 ID: 9876c4

Ratinadrawer
Ansferthedoor
sweepupthefloor
>>
No. 949176 ID: 0fae41

Hide it down your shirt. You couldn't possibly get more jittery right now.
>>
No. 949177 ID: 977456

Rats like burrows? Try opening your bag so it has somewhere to hide. "Out of sight, out of mind" and all that.
>>
No. 949179 ID: ed37dc

The rat in a pile of broken shards, the commotion behind the door... Is there gonna be a fire? Grab the rat, hide it in your bag, and check the blinking thing in there while you’re at it. Someone freaking out at the rat and being way too liberal about extermination, and whatever that mysterious blinking object is... those are the only two remotely viable causes of fire that we can see and affect at the moment. If both are tended to, and nobody is bursting through the door, pick up the bag and exit; if this fire(?) is going to start outside our range of control, the least we can do is not stay in a room with just one exit.
>>
No. 949209 ID: e51896

blame the rat for the broken vase.
>>
No. 949247 ID: 0bb011

>>949164
Negotiate with the rat to help you hide in exchange for helping us hide.
>>
No. 949248 ID: 0bb011

>>949247
>help us hide in exchange for helping us hide

Ugh...

>help us hide in exchange for us letting him live with us in safety as a pet.
>>
No. 949254 ID: d5a6bc

>>949164
Grab the rat and escape through the window
>>
No. 950140 ID: 965b25
File 157453024017.gif - (781.94KB , 560x430 , rat rat rat.gif )
950140

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.

That nasty ass rat is taken care of at least, hopefully it doesn't poop in my bag...
>>
No. 950141 ID: 965b25
File 157453066035.gif - (109.88KB , 454x560 , recording.gif )
950141

I find the source of the blinking, seems like someone left us a message.

"It's probably that old lady calling to bitch at me some more..."

I think sweeping the remains of the pot under the bed.

The person at the door seems a bit impatient, their knocking, with quite some some force and agitation. It sounds like the door could collapse any second now.
>>
No. 950144 ID: 2a2f85

>>950141
Face your doom bravely, Rosey. We’ll remember you fondly.

Open the door.
>>
No. 950238 ID: e51896

>>950144
>Open the door.
Get on the floor.
>>
No. 950276 ID: ce39da

Sweep up the remains of the vase and throw them out before answering. Or if there's no time, simply stand close enough to the door that the person standing on the other side won't notice. Make sure to force your way out before they can force their way in.
>>
No. 950364 ID: 965b25
File 157466606493.gif - (157.18KB , 478x560 , she.gif )
950364

Well...It seems like there's little left to do other than open let whoever that is in….With my breath held I creak the door open only to have it violently swung open, soon after.

Oh...?
That’s not who...?
"it's about fucking time." the woman says under not so hushed breath.

“Atkins?” she asks more clearly, before rudely inviting herself in.
>>
No. 950366 ID: 965b25
File 157466687955.gif - (433.05KB , 560x560 , ood.gif )
950366

“You’re Atkins right!? she asserts more aggressively
“Yes” I mumble in response, perplexed by the situation.

“Good...SAPPHIRE!! GET IN HERE!” She screeches like a banshee.

“Yes Ms. B!.Coming Ms. B” The behemoth of a woman cheerfully responds while making her way into the room. (She even throws us a cute little wave :) )
>>
No. 950368 ID: 965b25
File 157466736441.gif - (208.21KB , 560x513 , sit.gif )
950368

“Take a seat” the woman orders gesturing to our bed, snapping her fingers then taking a seat on...her...?????


“I understand that you had an eventful night yesterday. A peculiar rodent filled night...You can call me Blanche, Atkins. I work on [/i]personnel management[i], for the director, and I have a few questions for you. This won’t take long if you cooperate.”

First question, what is your name...not rose...Not your working name… your legal name, your real name.”
>>
No. 950369 ID: 3ed3c3

>>950368
Best to be as honest as possible. Jut be aware that this could go badly if you let the wrong thing slip.
>>
No. 950370 ID: e51896

Your name is Connie
>>
No. 950371 ID: 977456

Esme
>>
No. 950373 ID: 9876c4

Siobhan.
>>
No. 950386 ID: 56076d

Connie Atkins
>>
No. 950409 ID: 821bea

>>950368
>>950364
...ratatouille...
>>
No. 950421 ID: 094652

Daffodil
>>
No. 950443 ID: 49e4d4

>>950368
Natalie.

It's not really a good name which is why we prefer Rose/Atkins.
>>
No. 950477 ID: 0a7f21

Vera. Her names is Vera Atkins.
>>
No. 950481 ID: 948998

Adelaide!
>>
No. 950490 ID: 965b25
File 157491850551.gif - (174.98KB , 518x560 , ppp.gif )
950490

"Esme?!" She blurts.

"Really your name is Esme!...Jesus Christ!" The woman rudely exclaims holding back her laughter.

"I'd Rather be called Rose too with a name like that...Anyways Esme...last night you were tasked , with picking up one of the um..Cherub scouts, and you were reportedly attacked by rats.."

"Did you happen to see anything Wrong with the rats? Did any of them make contact with you?"
>>
No. 950493 ID: 9876c4

One was big, multilegged, with its ear tagged. Clearly someone's pet project.

They seemed more like they wanted to eat us.
>>
No. 950496 ID: 2aa5f0

well for one they were a lot of them, not like just a bunch in on place but a swarm large enough to cover the walls, ceiling, and most of the floor. Then there were two others that really stood out. One was enormous, and I'm talking about the literal size of a bear in height with a long, legged tail that made it almost the size of a bus in length. their was also a smaller more normal sized rat but it's head was twice as large as a normal rats and it had three eyes.
>>
No. 950498 ID: b1b4f3

>>950490
Yeah there was a big one that seemed to be leading the rest.
>>
No. 950499 ID: 3ed3c3

>>950490
An outright alarming number of rats all gathering around a huge, fucked up looking one.
Other than that, nothing to report. The kid pulled some fancy move with her equipment and some sprinklers, but that's all that really happened.
>>
No. 950500 ID: 094652

"One of them was leading the other rats, but we shocked the swarm good.

No claw marks, but I did come into constant contact with the ground the rats... walked on." *shudder*
>>
No. 950503 ID: 56076d

Play (or be) dumb.

>Wrong?
Well yes, they're rats. Of course they look wrong.

(involuntary shudder, as if something was crawling up your back)

>Contact
And not... really? They're icky mickeys, if she gets your drift, so you did your level best not to touch them. Or talk to them, if that's what she meant by contact??? You don't believe you got bit or anything. In that regard, you actually came out of it better than your charge, who was scratched some.

Oh no! Were the rats carrying rabies? She should get checked up by medical! Oh wait. She is...
>>
No. 950512 ID: 0909be

>>950496 best be honest
>>
No. 950569 ID: 965b25
File 157511772229.gif - (116.38KB , 560x537 , question.gif )
950569

I give an honest summary of what happened last night, the disgusting horde, the weird big and brain rat, and -

"Wait, you saw a rat with a weird head you say?" The woman interrupts.

Dropping her lackadaisical facade the woman's expression shifts to a more stern gaze, revealing the true intentions of this conversation.

"Do you happen to know where that little brain rat might have gone?" she prys.
>>
No. 950570 ID: 094652

"It got into a hat. I'm not going near that thing, or the subway, until you deal with it."
>>
No. 950571 ID: 56076d

Last you saw it, it was... being taken care of. By someone, who you care not to name, for reasons.

(internal screaming intensifies)
>>
No. 950574 ID: 49e4d4

>>950569
"Not sure. I wasn't all there cognitively after the kid pulled the impromptu mass shock treatment. That was about the limit of what I could deal with that night."

Reminder that we had a deal with the kid and she wanted to keep the rat around.
>>
No. 950575 ID: 49e4d4

>>950571
Why would you implicate yourself in keeping a secret that she obviously wants to know? She's not going to be nice about it and will probably fire us.
>>
No. 950581 ID: b1b4f3

I dunno.
>>
No. 950584 ID: 9876c4

Let's make a deal that will keep bonnie from getting in trouble.
That said, we don't want this happening again.
>>
No. 950586 ID: 3ed3c3

>>950569
"I can honestly tell you that it is, in fact, in the possession of this organization, and that it is receiving the best care we can provide at this time."
>>
No. 950588 ID: ce39da

You need to commit to either >>950574 or just being honest; going halfway here will end in disaster.

In the meantime, where’s that smoke coming from?
>>
No. 950589 ID: 2202fb

>>950588
Very good question. She wasn't smoking.

--

I say throw the girl under the bus. You don't like rats anyway.
>>
No. 950616 ID: 9876c4

>>950589
She was. See her introduction and her atop her beast of burden.
>>
No. 950691 ID: e51896

>>950574

this
>>
No. 950720 ID: 3f5995

"fuck if i know my dude" your mistake led to this anyway, least you could do is make it up to the kid and let her keep her creepy pet
>>
No. 950727 ID: eb1fcc

>>950569
bros before hoes, esme

that kid saved your ass, don't rat her out for having a creepy pet rat
>>
No. 950827 ID: 965b25
File 157540663570.gif - (425.24KB , 560x419 , uhhhhhhhhh.gif )
950827

Clumsily My words stammer out fumbling over one another, whatever cool facade we could keep is readily loss to our unease.

“I...I don’t know ...the...the...Bonnie…”
I desperately peep.
>>
No. 950828 ID: 965b25
File 157540691897.gif - (376.75KB , 560x431 , mad.gif )
950828

The woman’s face contorts into a furious twisted version of its former self as she shoots over to me with frightening speeds.

“YOU DON’T KNOW?!" she practically screams in my face.
"DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING RETARDED?! I’VE BEEN DEALING WITH THE MESS YOU TWO LITTLE SHITS LEFT BEHIND FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS AND YOU THINK ITS CUTE TO HAVE ME WASTE MY TIME DEALING WITH A WANNABE RANGER AND SOME...”
>>
No. 950829 ID: 965b25
File 157540700094.gif - (180.75KB , 560x411 , beep boop.gif )
950829

"...some little girl..." she ponders aloud distracted by the blinking thing on her waist.
>>
No. 950830 ID: 965b25
File 157540725190.gif - (115.71KB , 415x560 , secret.gif )
950830

The woman hastily makes her way towards the door only stopping to confront her giantess cohort.

“Where are we going Miss B? Are we going on another trip?!”
The large girl asks gleefully

I’M. going to deal with a pest YOU are going to stay here with our friend Esme...try to clear up her memory a bit.”
She says placing something into Sapphire’s hand before exiting.

“Sure thing Miss. B! I'll do my best” sapphire cheerfully exclaims to a closed door
>>
No. 950831 ID: 965b25
File 157540728689.gif - (93.06KB , 415x560 , oh.gif )
950831

"..."
>>
No. 950832 ID: 3ed3c3

OKAY OKAY before the rough stuff gets started just tell her that you were going for routine pickup for the girl when some weird shit started going down in the subway. You went to check it out when you got knocked out. The girl showed up, woke you up, then all the shit with the rats happened. The girl beat the rats, then took the big-brained with her as a pet. So it's probably still with the girl, and there's no reason fo any maiming or mauling.
>>
No. 950834 ID: e8c08d

>>950832
Let's wait for her to show her hand, before we spill ours.
>>
No. 950843 ID: 9876c4

Im sure she'll be nice. She seems nice.

But in case she isn't, the floor was recently filled with makeshift knives, and you would fit under the bed.
>>
No. 950846 ID: 094652

You need to find a way to convince her to stay in that corner and listen to whatever wire you feed her.

Talk about the rats, but try to keep the conversation away from the head rat.
>>
No. 950854 ID: b1b4f3

>>950831
They didn't buy your story. Best to confess.
>>
No. 950868 ID: e51896

smile back.
>>
No. 950873 ID: 2202fb

Kind of a reverse Mr. Bubbles sorta thing going on here.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason