[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160109719741.gif - (2.64MB , 560x354 , 2nd.gif )
977240 No. 977240 ID: a34b8a

The unpleasantries of this monotonous prison called “summer camp” are beginning to put you in quite the doldrum. Seven humdrum days of childish activities and incompetent caretakers have given you an overwhelmingly dour reality check of this camp that you were once so excited for.
Expand all images
>>
No. 977241 ID: a34b8a
File 160109753567.gif - (43.88KB , 485x750 , kitty.gif )
977241

But you’re not completely crestfallen. Much to your surprise you’ve managed to make a furry companion during your time here who seems quite keen on staying as close to you as possible. You’ve since dubbed this new friend the befitting name “Mrs. Kitty” but that name seems a tad childish in hindsight....perhaps it would be time to give a name more proper to our feline friend?
>>
No. 977243 ID: 8ebab2

Mrs Cat
>>
No. 977244 ID: df76b1

Whore
>>
No. 977247 ID: b5fb67

Blue
>>
No. 977248 ID: 094652

Dush (doo-sh)
>>
No. 977249 ID: b1b4f3

Azure.
>>
No. 977251 ID: c5d2fe

>>977241
Cyan.
>>
No. 977253 ID: 0fae41

Cyan Nat
>>
No. 977257 ID: df76b1

>>977253
I wouldn't mind that either
>>
No. 977258 ID: fd5772

Ms. Ebon
>>
No. 977269 ID: 3aa06e

Taylor
>>
No. 977273 ID: e51896

I support the name Cyan nat.
>>
No. 977280 ID: 3ed3c3

>>977241
Sable.
>>
No. 977282 ID: 977456

Ashblight Skysoul
>>
No. 977283 ID: 735fa3

Actually, Mister Kitty is the best cat name. I had a Mr Kitty and he was just awesome as hell.

Go with Mr Kitty.
>>
No. 977290 ID: 23bf8a

Steven
>>
No. 977316 ID: e682ff

I vote for either Cyan Nat or Whore.
>>
No. 977319 ID: f8fa51

>>977280
Supporting Sable
>>
No. 977492 ID: cd25f5

Cyan Nat!
>>
No. 977597 ID: a34b8a
File 160144761146.gif - (31.19KB , 517x560 , kitty2.gif )
977597

Mmmmmm….perhaps Cyan Nat. It does have a nice ring to it, wouldn't you think? And its comedic effect in approximately 30-40 years will surely get a rise out of someone! (not that you’d be aware of anything like that.) It’s settled then Cyan Nat (formerly Mrs. Kitty) shall be the name of your new friend.
>>
No. 977598 ID: a34b8a
File 160144774812.gif - (2.23MB , 560x520 , angry.gif )
977598

The unwelcome thought of naming your friend such a slanderous name like whore! Ouuuuuuuggggghhhh the thought of that girl being immensely impolite to us brings your blood to a unpleasant boil...but...you mustn't lose our temper especially to the past. You didn’t even get the chance to give her a proper scolding like you had planned to, your insults dribbled out disorderly and proved ineffective to that girl.
>>
No. 977599 ID: a34b8a
File 160144779631.gif - (653.43KB , 813x352 , molly stats.gif )
977599

You are Molly Sable. Your father sent you to this camp accompanied by your older sister with the hope of you making a friend. But that has proved ineffective for the most part (aside from Cyan of course.)
You’ve always had a difficult time fitting in with the other kids to say the least. Despite your physical prowess, and “special abilities,” you actually don’t enjoy running around or wanting to play games like other kids your age enjoy, you much prefer the quieter more modest activities of divulging in your favourite novelettes or drawing whatever interests you at the moment.
>>
No. 977600 ID: a34b8a
File 160144787107.gif - (54.17KB , 560x397 , oh no.gif )
977600

Lately you’ve taken quite a liking to sketching out a furry persona for yourself using Mrs. Ki-er Cyan as a muse...It’s not your best work by any means but it is meditative to you, drawing her in all sorts of comedicly specific cartoon scenarios. Although you are quite proud of your artistic abilities you prefer not to advertise drawings, especially these ones. Other kids may find them a bit odd….and you definitely don’t need any harder time consociating with your peers. Besides they’re all just innocuous doodles anyways. It’s not like they’ll have any lasting effects on your interests later in life, and your sister thinks they’re really cool!
>>
No. 977601 ID: a34b8a
File 160144791473.gif - (50.92KB , 560x392 , huh.gif )
977601

Speaking of your sister....?where could she have gone…? She was right behind you just a. Oh dear... You’ve always had a bad habit of getting caught in a daze and wandering off. This is obviously made doubly worse by your quick feet. Knowing her she’s probably more terrified of the situation than you are. She can oft be a bit melodramatic at times.
>>
No. 977604 ID: e51896

She'll turn up. She always will.
Sit on the bench, lets make a comic on our sketch book about Molly while we wait.
>>
No. 977605 ID: c5d2fe

>>977604
Maybe, but she also likes to start waxing poetic and acting like she's in a drama. Maybe we should look for her. Shouldn't be too hard, just listen for someone talking to themselves like they're in a soap opera.
>>
No. 977607 ID: f8fa51

That's a really nice fursona, though I don't imagine anyone at this time knows what that word means. I'm actually surprised you described it as "furry" instead of a "funny animal". "30-40 years" before Nyan Cat means it's 1981 at the absolute latest, and I believe the 80s is when the word "furry" in that context really started to see use. You'll definitely want to think about sending your art to a fanzine of some kind once those start, by the way.

Other than waiting for your sister to catch up, did you have any immediate objectives, or are you just taking a walk?
>>
No. 977616 ID: 3ed3c3

>>977600
I forsee an interesting future for this child.
>>977601
Other than looking for dear sister, the only other thing I can think to do is enjoy your day while you can. Doubtless you'll have some camp business to attend to eventually, so best to take what little freedom you can.
>>
No. 977623 ID: df76b1

Do you have Miss Naturelle with you? Do you have something of your sisters she could smell?

Treating a cat like a bloodhound, that always works!
>>
No. 978244 ID: a34b8a
File 160236419547.gif - (38.25KB , 560x514 , doodle.gif )
978244

Your dear sister is assuredly in a tizzy elsewhere but we shan’t allow that thought intrude upon our coveted and most uncustomary moments of solitude. Perhaps you should take a moment to rest your legs and craft some more illustrations of your fur covered persona.
>>
No. 978245 ID: a34b8a
File 160236423239.gif - (47.27KB , 560x250 , aha.gif )
978245

Ah splendid! These lovely pieces are probably the best stuff you’ve crafted since your time here at this camp....no, These are your best doodles yet; Your sister will certainly adore the-Oh yes your sister. It has been some time since you’ve seen each other. It’s probably time to go on the look for her, You’ve no intention to cause her anymore unwarranted anxiety due to your absence.
>>
No. 978246 ID: a34b8a
File 160236436815.gif - (138.80KB , 440x560 , cat scan.gif )
978246

“Aren’t you just the perfect little specimen? You’ll make an excellent addition to our family.”
>>
No. 978247 ID: a34b8a
File 160236451516.gif - (47.98KB , 655x359 , catnip.gif )
978247

“Cy-” You call out only to be taken aghast by someone Fiddling with our feline friend! Well she’s not entirely yours but she's more yours than she is that other kids!
>>
No. 978248 ID: 4c58a6

Why you must get over there and retrieve your cat!
>>
No. 978249 ID: c5d2fe

>>978247
Oi! Hands off the cat she was hanging out with us!
>>
No. 978250 ID: e51896

Pretend it is your cat, ask her why she is stealing your pet.
>>
No. 978252 ID: 3ed3c3

>>978247
Perhaps instead of instantly jumping into unnecessary conflict, we could perhaps introduce ourself and explain our relation to the cat.
>>
No. 978256 ID: 977456

Lick feline. Nobody wants to steal your food after you've licked it.
>>
No. 978257 ID: b5fb67

>>978247

Yank cat out of stranger's hands.

"My cat! No touchy!"
>>
No. 978264 ID: 094652

"Hey! I called dibs on Cyan Nat!"
>>
No. 978279 ID: df76b1

Try for: Um, Miss, she's already part of my family.
Settle for: Unhand my daughter this instant!
>>
No. 978710 ID: f2320a

>>978247
Dont go around stealing cats you creepy midget
>>
No. 979209 ID: a34b8a
File 160332396013.gif - (139.55KB , 560x315 , angry 2.gif )
979209

Oftentimes when faced with conflict such as this you'd favor a more subtle approach to resolving this misunderstanding. But your meddlesome temper grasps once more at your brain causing you to act a bit reckless.

Without a moment's loss you fling yourself to confront this cat burglar “MY KITTY!!!” you wail in a slurry of anger and desperation. “Th-Th-Th-Thats My...MY KITTY!” you repeat. Oh dear...it's happening again. Whenever you get too excited your speech becomes little
more than gibberish, Just like last time when you confronted that vulgar girl…

The assailant stares at you dumbfounded for a second, no doubt impressed by how stupid you sound.
>>
No. 979210 ID: a34b8a
File 160332399939.gif - (45.57KB , 560x315 , smug.gif )
979210

“Your kitty? I’m sorry dear but you must be mistaken i'm certain that this cat is a stray. And its my job to make sure the city doesn't become littered with animals like these.”
The remarkably short woman sneers dismissively
>>
No. 979211 ID: a34b8a
File 160332403563.gif - (114.13KB , 560x315 , fumin 3.gif )
979211

“You should consider yourself lucky that i'm here young lady, you have no idea how many diseases and nasty bugs animals on the stre-”
The woman gloats pausing to look down at the machine in her hand.

“Your kitty…?” she mutters with her interest clearly shifting toward us.
>>
No. 979213 ID: b1b4f3

Approach with a menacing aura.
>>
No. 979214 ID: df76b1

Stance unlocked:
Brooklyn Furry Fury
>>
No. 979215 ID: 4c882c

>>979211
There's only one option, making the shorty with the nerdculars realize their whole life up to this point were the biggest mistake imaginable.
>>
No. 979217 ID: f8fa51

"I named it, that means it's mine now. I assure you I will take care of it responsibly, and that includes taking it to the vet."

Or that's what you try to say. What comes out is unlikely to sound at all similar.
>>
No. 979240 ID: b5fb67

>>979211

Walk up and grab her device. Put it in your mouth and chew it slowly.
>>
No. 979273 ID: e9fdc8

Time to cut a bitch.
>>
No. 979355 ID: f2320a

>>979211
Take her machine break it in our hand that if she dont shut up and give our cat back we are going to break her skull in with our teeth/fists
>>
No. 979492 ID: 9f3edf

>>979211
Damn, your shadow is going nuts! Guess it is time to transform! Channel that anger into letting you achieve your true form!
>>
No. 981882 ID: a34b8a
File 160617897875.gif - (1.72MB , 560x300 , speed.gif )
981882

Your ever growing animosity has greatly exceeded your desire for political discourse with this burglar. You WILL get your kitty back even if you must resort to force.
>>
No. 981887 ID: a34b8a
File 160617967658.gif - (2.73MB , 560x291 , speed 2.gif )
981887

“You’d make a perfect candidate for our institute young lady but unfortunately I’m not here to recruit at the moment so i’ll be leaving with just th-”
>>
No. 981889 ID: a34b8a
File 160617974050.gif - (2.10MB , 560x291 , speed 3.gif )
981889

>>
No. 981890 ID: a34b8a
File 160618007559.gif - (427.41KB , 560x295 , defeat.gif )
981890

You-you can’t move your entire body feels like a furnace and you feel exasperated but… your kitty…Our haze of thoughts are interrupted once again by that annoying woman’s voice.

“I have to apologize for the little shock, but I admit you gave me a shock as well, with that outburst of yours. but...You’re more a danger to yourself than to me.” The woman says.

“Your body isn’t used to being put under such stress in a short amount of time, and although your skin and hair are very heat resistant. Your insides are not. You’re essentially giving yourself a really bad fever every time you do that and it will only worsen the longer you keep this up.”
>>
No. 981891 ID: a34b8a
File 160618012046.gif - (0B , 560x309 )
981891

"I'll just give you a little something extra to help you rest uhhh-"
>>
No. 981892 ID: a34b8a
File 160618057008.gif - (891.73KB , 560x337 , lineup.gif )
981892

We finally emerge on the scene on your first real mission. After what seemed like an eternity of helping old ladies cross the street and crossing guard duty, we’re rewarded with some action finally.
“Please, remember to ASSES the situation before leaping into action.” The tall woman with glasses instructs grumpily, obviously annoyed about the times she’s had to repeat herself.

But we don’t really pay too much mind to it, the excitement of the situation is too much for us to sit still and think. We...Wait a second...Who are “we” again?
>>
No. 981893 ID: 0fae41

We're Scarlett, the responsible and experienced member of the group. Pffheh.
>>
No. 981894 ID: ce39da

Bonnie: "Um, hey, so are you two fighting about something?"
>>
No. 981901 ID: 052425

Scarlett!
>>
No. 981902 ID: 3ed3c3

Bonnie, our girl.
Who came up with these codenames, anyhow?
>>
No. 981903 ID: b5fb67

We are Bonnie. We always have been.
>>
No. 981905 ID: eb1fcc

>>981892
Bonnie, duh. Did the rats scramble our brains that much? geez!
>>
No. 981913 ID: b8579e

>>981892
asses?
>>
No. 981914 ID: b8579e

Voting Rose with a fallback on Bonnie if Rose has no chance of winning the vote.
>>
No. 981934 ID: df76b1

Why send a seasoned operative to do a child's job? Bonnie.
>>
No. 982050 ID: 094652

You're a disembodied spirit who has latched onto all of the above

Fine you're Scarlett
>>
No. 982104 ID: fba229

Cyan Nat
Scarlett. Because Scar.
>>
No. 982121 ID: c5d2fe

We're Bonnie, baby!
>>
No. 983570 ID: a34b8a
File 160797766536.gif - (382.90KB , 448x560 , bonbon.gif )
983570

We’re Bonnie of course! Why would we be anyone different? Our first week at what used to be summer camp was a bit hectic to say the least. But due to some very passionate politics from our mom, and you accidentally electrocuting some of the other campers you have since been removed from the camp Rewarded the unique rank of sorta kinda not really unofficial honorary CCPD ranger!
>>
No. 983571 ID: a34b8a
File 160797772744.gif - (829.58KB , 560x423 , aed 2.gif )
983571

You even have been given cool code name ]CARMINE , you’re not entirely sure what it entails but it sounds official. But the luxuries don't end there! On top of all they even got special equipment made specially for you and Rathoney.

The Shock Treatment II allows you to store excess electricity that you may build up over time, and can be used to offset the downsides of your hazard. You’re not really sure how to use it yet exactly to be honest. But you do know for a fact that you can pack a mean power punch!
This has led you to become a little punch happy, this is in fact the 5th thing you've punched today.
>>
No. 983572 ID: a34b8a
File 160797783007.gif - (69.82KB , 456x560 , zoop suit.gif )
983572

Rathoney was given this oh so dapper suit. Making him immune to any sort of electricity and helping the two of you stay magnetically attached. (for better or worse)
>>
No. 983573 ID: a34b8a
File 160797795587.gif - (92.76KB , 560x329 , powa.gif )
983573

(What?! Who’d even dare to!...was it that kid…? Couldn't have been I must be imagining things.)
The glasses woman stands regaining her composure and confidence.
(Regardless...I’m going to have to dispose of these simpletons for that cheeky ambush of theirs.)
“I didn’t expect this much of a fuss over a cat, don’t you have some elderly to assist?” The woman calls out mockingly.
“You won’t be here long, don’t worry.” She continues before sparking up like a...hey! She’s sparking like us!
>>
No. 983575 ID: a34b8a
File vs_bop.mp4 - (7.34MB , vs bop.mp4 )
983575

“Rose, go check to see if she’s ok.” Ms. Scarlet says gesturing to the familiar looking girl. “Bon-uh Carmine... Stay with me, we have to deal with whoever this is.”
>>
No. 983587 ID: a34b8a
File 160797917572.gif - (5.77MB , 1001x540 , ezgif-6-efa63f97211b.gif )
983587

>>983575
GIF Version

OOC:
While fights may operate on an rpg system they will not always stay at this angle/perspective. As long as that bar at the top stays at the top we're still in a battle.

Also we can put in commands for whoever's on our team simultaneously

>>/questdis/134516
>>
No. 983588 ID: a34b8a
File 160797949430.gif - (347.68KB , 834x450 , scarlett.gif )
983588

>>983587
>>
No. 983589 ID: 19da02

Let's do a poison and a heavy attack
>>
No. 983592 ID: b5fb67

>>983588

Poison and light attacks. We need to charge up our gloves!
>>
No. 983596 ID: c5d2fe

Wait, we have poison? How do you know that? What moves do what?
>>
No. 983597 ID: c5d2fe

>>983596
>>983588

Nevermind, I'm blind.

Poison and Heavy, is my vote.
>>
No. 983639 ID: a34b8a

>>983596
>>/questdis/134521
good question
>>
No. 983654 ID: db14b0

Carmine Defend. Scarlett Poison. Get a long-term debilitation down and Bonnie should be nigh-immune to the big damage moves, but might get outmanoeuvred if we rush.
>>
No. 983737 ID: 094652

Bonnie: Defend
Scarlett: Poison
Win by attrition.
>>
No. 983749 ID: df76b1

Heavy attack+ Poison
>>
No. 991122 ID: a34b8a
File 161568983561.gif - (1.21MB , 560x374 , fite.gif )
991122

Finally! a chance to punch some baddies!
"Carmine, wait!" Miss. Scarlet yells as we charge into battle, but its too late we're ready to SLAM!
>>
No. 991123 ID: a34b8a
File 161568996220.gif - (921.51KB , 560x374 , oh.gif )
991123

>>
No. 991124 ID: a34b8a
File 161569008182.gif - (402.46KB , 560x344 , hold on.gif )
991124

A direct hi....wait...why cant we move? why are we floating...?
>>
No. 991127 ID: a34b8a
File 161569027688.gif - (60.94KB , 560x344 , mmm.gif )
991127

The mean lady stares at us obviously displeased.
("My suspicions are confirmed") she thinks to herself.

("Not only is this child more dangerous than the last, she has the same type of hazard as me.")
>>
No. 991128 ID: a34b8a
File 161569050239.gif - (263.73KB , 560x344 , hold on 2.gif )
991128

("With time she could become more of a nuisance than she already is. I'll have to deal with her quickly.")

we have control over both bonnie and scarlet keep that in mind
>>
No. 991130 ID: ce39da

I get the feeling that she's in her element when defending against melee assaults. We should make ranged attacks while she's preoccupied with the mighty tyke.

It seems like she'll focus her attention on the tank for now; that's her first mistake.

Carmine DEFENDS with pure grit!

Meanwhile, Scarlette dings the opponent with another POISON dart. Start stacking that pain engine before she realizes what's going on.

(Knowing when to heal would be a lot easier if we know what the current HP statuses are.)
>>
No. 991131 ID: 3ed3c3

You're gonna have to hit a bit harder than that, lady. Pavement don't even ding the meter.
Keep her attention while Scarlette keeps dosing her.
>>
No. 991358 ID: c5d2fe

>>991128
Oh, hey, that was neat. How'd she do that? Rathony, how'd she do that? We wanna do that! Also we slam into the floor all the time it's fiiine. Let's get back up and see if we (and by we mostly Rathony) can't keep her attention with our awesome DEFENSE and let him analyze how she does the thing.

Meanwhile, Scarlette sighs, takes advantage of the opening, and keeps dinging her.
>>
No. 991654 ID: 5a788d

Oh, she likes slamming people into the floor, huh? Maybe we should slam the floor into her!
>>
No. 993660 ID: a34b8a
File 161702205287.gif - (569.68KB , 934x623 , lap stats.gif )
993660

quickly we curl into a defensive position allowing Ms. Scarlet to take aim and Rathoney to analyze the opponent.

While we’re not sure if these stats are exact we feel as tho they’d be pretty close.
>>
No. 993662 ID: a34b8a
File 161702232290.gif - (4.85MB , 834x556 , grabbo.gif )
993662

”Wow! You are pretty tough, not that, that’s too surprising. Our similarities in ability make it so neither of us should be able to really do any significant harm to one another..."

She explains.
>>
No. 993665 ID: a34b8a
File 161702314652.gif - (1.11MB , 534x356 , fly.gif )
993665

"...But I have a little bit more experience..."
>>
No. 993669 ID: a34b8a
File 161702341328.gif - (2.16MB , 1000x667 , ezgif-2-a416f37cfd06.gif )
993669

ow....okay...that one actually hurt...and our head feels...like its...
>>
No. 993675 ID: 9a2966

CARMINE, use Shock Treatment II to punch the ground to relieve pressure before you blow a gasket!

SCARLETT, fix your broken bones boo-boos with FIRST AID.
>>
No. 993676 ID: c5d2fe

I'm starting to not like our odds. If she can near KO us with a finger flick like that, it might be time to cut and run. We have the kid secured. The cat is a lost cause, but better it than us or the girl. We might've gone into this with the wrong assumptions. This isn't a tutorial fight, it's a boss preview. Let's play the objective- getting the kid to SAFETY.

I suggest a full retreat, with Scarlet doing her best to dissuade any pursuit.
>>
No. 993695 ID: 19da02

Yeah I'm thinking retreat may be in order. Can Scarlett cover Bonnie while she gets back so they can somewhat safely flee?
>>
No. 993703 ID: ce39da

>>993675
Supporting this, although Scarlette should focus on using that FIRST-AID on... whoever needs it more (whoever that is - we don't know the current HP values for some reason). I really don't think this is the time to run, considering that girl just spent most of her juice; she won't be able to pull that trick a second time (or much else) without taking time to recharge first.
>>
No. 993768 ID: dcdd1c

Never leave an animal companion behind!
>>
No. 994315 ID: a34b8a
File 161731897077.gif - (4.40MB , 934x623 , SAFETY BAFETY.gif )
994315

:SFbon:

There's no time to waste! we gotta blow off all this extra energy before we EXPLODE. Almost instinctively we pounce to our feet and slam the ground with our fist releasing a tremendous charge.

:SFrub: "What was that?!"

A familar face says barging into our...room? wait a minute...

"What's going on in here?" (oh god not this kid again, why can't she just stay put.)

We begin to realize...we're not outside anymore, this isn't the pier and the floor is rumbling and bouncing like we're in a car. but its far too heavy and big to be a car. are we in a tank?!

That lady...we know we've seen her before...but she looks different somehow.
>>
No. 994317 ID: 0fae41

If this is a tank, demand a turn at the wheel. I wanna drive a tank!
>>
No. 994318 ID: 3ed3c3

What happened? Where are we?
>>
No. 994324 ID: e5ae92

>>994318
Let’s be pertinent for once.
>>
No. 994577 ID: b5fb67

>>994315

Are... are we in the Danger Room??
>>
No. 994770 ID: eb1fcc

>>994315
WHERE'S MY RAT BUDDY
>>
No. 995730 ID: a34b8a
File 161819259248.gif - (0.99MB , 560x373 , ride.gif )
995730

"Where are we?!Is this a tank?! Can I drive?! what happened?! WHERES OUR RAT!?!?!?!?"

We blurt out in a barrage of questions

"Tank?" The lady pauses at our bombardment
"No no I guess you could call this an ambulance or mobile base."
>>
No. 995731 ID: a34b8a
File 161819278535.gif - (516.00KB , 560x372 , ouchy.gif )
995731

"While you were fighting that woman your friend Rose called us to help. Luckily that woman didn't seem like she wanted to follow. Something about feeling sick according to Rose"

The woman explains
>>
No. 995732 ID: a34b8a
File 161819298271.gif - (0.97MB , 560x373 , mmmm.gif )
995732

"At first we thought you'd be hurt but when we got there you were perfectly fine, apart from being knocked out."

"but as for a rat....mmmm...I didn't want to take care of it, and Rose wanted nothing to do with it..."

She continues
>>
No. 995736 ID: a34b8a
File 161819357598.gif - (1.38MB , 560x374 , jopjopafjop.gif )
995736

"Your friend is taking care of him." She says pointing at that other girl behind you

Even though she answered all your questions she didn't answer ALL our questions.

Wasn't she skinny just a few seconds ago?

You also noticed that she conveniently left Ms. Scarlet out of the explanation, this is only made more apparent by her lack of presence in this "base."

Rose seems to be acting odd too, but more importantly WHY DOES THAT GIRL HAVE MY RAT?!?!?!?!??! SHES TOUCHING MY RAT!!!!
>>
No. 995737 ID: eb1fcc

>>995736
wait, look, rat friend's safe and happy. She's helping!
>>
No. 995739 ID: d61b76

Sit on Rose's lap to get closer to Rathony.

Ask Rathony if he's okay!
>>
No. 995740 ID: 8483cf

If Rathony likes her, she can't be all bad!
>>
No. 995741 ID: de0232

She is clearly a cat person trying to infiltrate our glorious ratopia!
>>
No. 995743 ID: 094652

>>995732
The weight difference doesn't appear to be significant, so you may be exaggerating... but after everything you've seen, sure why wouldn't the CCPD research instant breast-expansion thiccness?

Tell Rathony to dance on Molly.
>>
No. 996965 ID: a34b8a
File 161887853892.gif - (411.07KB , 560x373 , RAT TRICKS.gif )
996965

You guess she's fine. What's a little extra help taking care of Rathoney? Eager to converse with your fellow rat-minded ally you hop onto Rose's lap snapping her out of her thought.

"Bonnie! You're up!" She cheerily exclaims before snapping back to her grumpy self.

"What the?! haven't you heard of seatbelts?!" she continues as she grasps us.

Ignoring the probably good advice we focus on aweing the girl with a stupendous rat dance! We tell Rathoney to bust a move but unfortunately his moves remain unbusted. It begins to dawn on us that we have neglected to teach Rathoney any cool rat tricks and even worse he doesn't even understand the concept of dance!
>>
No. 996966 ID: a34b8a
File 161887908593.gif - (177.21KB , 560x373 , mmm.gif )
996966

Clearly unimpressed with our lack of dance routine the other girl snaps her gaze to us.

Without hesitation she says "Oh...You're that dumb meanie. Do you want your mouse back?"
>>
No. 996967 ID: 3ed3c3

>>996966
It may, in fact, be time to bury the hatchet with this girl.
>>
No. 996973 ID: 094652

Stay silent. Just wait for her to let go of her own accord.
>>
No. 996974 ID: 53560f

>>996966
We can share Rathoney for a bit. Vow to get revenge and/or her cat back in the name of honour and suspiciously powerful pets everywhere.
>>
No. 996981 ID: df76b1

Tell her you like pet cats too, butnotasmuch.
>>
No. 997024 ID: 777990

Complain that you aren't mean or dumb.
>>
No. 997061 ID: 0eb11f

Tell her to boop its snout!
>>
No. 997097 ID: 26cc8e

>>996966
Nah, that's alright. I was a little afraid you'd be scared of him like Rose and the other girls, so it's nice to see you take care of him. Just... let me know if he starts projecting his thoughts into your mind. That's a big no-no for him.

Also, sorry for calling you... that. Last time we met. Mom said you're only supposed to call someone that when you're really, really angry.
>>
No. 997124 ID: e51896

Mention even though she called Rathoney dumb and didn't like him the other day, you're glad she changed her mind and is getting along, which means maybe she can change her mind about you too?
>>
No. 999218 ID: a34b8a
File 162036723819.gif - (557.59KB , 560x354 , hand rat.gif )
999218

“I’m not mean!” we complain forgetting our temper “...and I'm not dumb…” we mumble a bit more calmly.

We apologize about calling her mom’s “special word” back then she can hold onto Rathoney if she wants, until we get her cat back.

“Mmmm...” the other girl mutters, returning Rathoney to us. “I’m going to get Cyan back soon, so I don't need your mouse.” The girl assures forebodingly.
>>
No. 999219 ID: a34b8a
File 162036735477.gif - (2.80MB , 2000x1263 , park.gif )
999219

Before we have time to further conversate the vehicle comes to an abrupt halt. “We’re here!” a voice chimes from the front of the truck, prompting everyone to leave the vehicle.


“Here” An old refurbished CCPD outpost is your temporary home and base of operations. After your mom’s negotiations with the director you and all the people whom you laid your grubby infected fingers on are lodging here for the time being.

But as they say, nothing is free. This is a CCPD outpost after-all and is expected to be utilized as one for the time of your occupancy. Which means work for you and all those who live here. Not that you or mom mind too much, we get to run around and “”legally”” electric punch stuff and mom is absolutely encroached in nostalgia.
>>
No. 999220 ID: a34b8a
File 162036746828.gif - (210.83KB , 800x533 , rose room.gif )
999220

But not everyone is satisfied with the situation, Rose finds the abundance of rats of various sizes quite bothersome.
>>
No. 999221 ID: a34b8a
File 162036753610.gif - (240.62KB , 967x645 , upper room.gif )
999221

Ruby (the doctor lady who we hug attacked apparently? But we have no idea what she's talking about!) seems fine with the whole ordeal though we can't seem to get a good read on how she really feels about this whole thing.

And the always grumpy Ms. Scarlett is extremely annoyed by this incident and even more irritated with everyone involved. At least she looks that way in the scarce moments you can catch a glimpse of her.
>>
No. 999222 ID: a34b8a
File 162036762539.gif - (1.06MB , 967x645 , lineup girls.gif )
999222

But as reluctant as some of you may be, the 5 (with another on the way) of you make a “team” for the time being. And while we’re here we can switch between or call any of these 5 ladies on the fly. It is a bit of a special day, moving in has been finalized and including Molly you all have some important guests over currently.

Shall we report to mom and tell her what happened? mend our relationship with the introverted Molly? Familiarize yourself with this new pad or perhaps something else?
>>
No. 999223 ID: e51896

Talk to and play with Rathoney
>>
No. 999229 ID: 094652

Communicate with local rats and hire them to do guard duty for food.
>>
No. 999230 ID: c5d2fe

>>999222
...Y'know what? Let's talk to Ms. Ruby. And maybe get something to eat. Cause we kinda sorta know everyone else but not her. Maybe she'll be nice to our rat friends if we promise they won't try to steal her food like normal rats. Which they aren't. 'Cause they're smart. Kinda.
>>
No. 999237 ID: 59e709

Socialize with Molly while familiarizing yourself with the premises.
>>
No. 999422 ID: 26cc8e

>>999222
Talk to Molly for a bit, try to figure out why that lady might have wanted Cyan Nat. From what Molly remembers, it might be something similar to what's going on with Rathoney brain powers.

After that, we should probably ask how she learned about her special abilities, seeing as we recently learned we had some as well.
>>
No. 999618 ID: df76b1

I like the Ruby Plan
>>
No. 1000431 ID: a34b8a
File 162117177659.gif - (84.78KB , 560x373 , SUMMON.gif )
1000431

Something to eat sounds good right about now. You extend the offer to molly who shyly agrees. Perhaps Ms. Ruby could help us. But first...You strike a spectacular pose to activate latent your rat summoning abilities! But you don’t really have those...making you have to awkwardly wait for your lab rat friends to congregate around you.

(“the monster is back!”)
(“It’s doing its weird pose again…”)
(“Maybe it’s hurt…poor thing...”)
The rats say amongst themselves.

We ask Molly about her powers, we only got to see a little bit of them. “the-they um they work when im...angry…” She whispers before quickly clamming back up. Perhaps we should get to know her better to get more out of her.
>>
No. 1000432 ID: a34b8a
File 162117204104.gif - (71.44KB , 560x373 , ruby stats.gif )
1000432

Our posse + Molly makes our way over to Ms. Ruby in search of food. Initially taken back from the sight our horde the large woman is quick to sweetly greet us. “What are you two up to?” she teasingly asks.

Rathoney startled by the woman takes it upon himself to size up his old nemesis.
>>
No. 1000437 ID: e51896

"Fooooooood!"
>>
No. 1000462 ID: 3ed3c3

>>1000432
"McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!"
>>
No. 1000466 ID: 26cc8e

>>1000432
"Just grabbing some lunch with Molly and the gang. We need to brainstorm how we can deal with that lady we fought at the park so we can get back Molly's ki-" (remembers she's surrounded by sentient rats) "er, ahem, friend."
>>
No. 1000530 ID: c5d2fe

>>1000432
>S AGI

I NEED to see this. Ms. Ruby pulling wuxia martial arts moves. Yes.

Anyway, we desire deliciousness. Like grilled cheese sandwiches.
>>
No. 1000614 ID: df76b1

We are some grils, and therefore demand grilled cheeses.
>>
No. 1001554 ID: a34b8a
File 162181277776.gif - (312.80KB , 560x373 , grilled cheese theory.gif )
1001554

We explain to Ms. Ruby our plans to acquire grilled cheese and how it is vital that she assist us in our mission for munchies.

We pause for a brief moment to also tell her how we plan to talk about the mean lady who stole Molly's uhh friend and how we blah blah blah blah blah blah...
>>
No. 1001556 ID: a34b8a
File 162181369722.gif - (106.21KB , 560x373 , uhhh.gif )
1001556

You are currently Dr. Ruby Pao. For this temporary gig you've been assigned the position of Lead Medical Professional. The duties of your job including ensuring the health and wellbeing of your coworkers and any patients they may rescue.

Your duties however do not include babysitting this gremlin child (who attacked you last week.) Why is she even bothering you about this?! grilled cheese? shouldn't she be asking her MOM! Why is she asking you to pull off some crazy Chinese movie stunts, you're Korean!

Unfortunately there seems to be no end to this child's rant. She will not leave you alone until her desires are sated. or perhaps we could stage some sort of getaway...
>>
No. 1001558 ID: 3ed3c3

Her ferocious desire for grilled cheese must be satisfied or you will never know peace.
>>
No. 1001559 ID: 262068

Appease the child by throwing a couple Kraft singles between whichever bread is available into a toaster oven.
>>
No. 1001560 ID: e51896

Just smile and nod, and then when she's done, tell her to wait here while you cook something for her.

Then, run away!
>>
No. 1001561 ID: 53560f

Try to bargain with her to get something out of it.
For all we know this could be a blessing in disguise and all we need to give her to make our wishes come true is some grilled cheese.
>>
No. 1001563 ID: c5d2fe

...I can't even be mad because she absolutely is a gremlin child. A well meaning gremlin child, but a gremlin child nonetheless.

Aaaaanywho, shouldn't take us much to fix up grilled cheese sandwiches if it'll get her to quiet down. Heck, might as well fix up something for ourselves while we're at it.
>>
No. 1001592 ID: de0232

These excitable types are vulnerable to quest-type moves. Make a big deal about some vaguely special cheese that she needs to acquire. That should buy you some time to secure yourself against further ranting.
>>
No. 1001716 ID: 26cc8e

>>1001556
After we stare blankly at her attempt to describe the ingredients of a grilled cheese (Kraft Singles and Wonder Bread, grilled in a frying pan with a stick of butter?! Is that what McCarthy's been feeding her? Jeezus...), make some actual, good, and most importantly HEALTHY food you know how to make.
>>
No. 1001718 ID: 26cc8e

>>1001716
Oh, and also, tell them if they don't clear their plates, we're not going to teach them Taekwando. I'm not sure we know Taekwando ourselves, but it'll make for a good bluff, seeing as she thinks we know martial arts because... reasons.
>>
No. 1001737 ID: c5d2fe

>>1001718
Would she want to learn that anyway? She's more of a boxer.
>>
No. 1001828 ID: a34b8a
File 162206667659.gif - (252.42KB , 560x373 , friday night funkin.gif )
1001828

“Fine, fine.... We’ll make some grilled cheese” you surrender hoping that will keep the kid’s lid shut for a couple minutes.

You know that Dr. McCarthy likes to keep her kid on a strict healthy diet (which is probably why she came to you and not her mom now that you think about it.) But what the heck...One grilled cheese isn’t going to kill her, and you could go for one yourself.


Your respite was only temporary as the gremlin-kid begins to prepare her second verbal assault.
“Can you show us your cool taekwondo?” She asks bluntly. Again, why does she think you know any sort of-

“I know taekwondo!” The blue bowed girl chimes I’m a black belt!” she brags silence.

“Well...uh..umm I know boxing! My mom showed me! So I’m like a...uhh.. A super belt” the gremlin child retorts.

“...thats not real... “ Molly grumbles back.

“Yeah it is!”

The two begin bickering back and forth about the legitimacy of super black belts or something but you’re too busy grieving the loss of a peaceful afternoon. It seems that the prospect of grilled cheese only riled up the beasts. There must be some other way to get them to stay quiet.
>>
No. 1001835 ID: d0ff6a

Start talking about the exploits you are proud of and would like to share with someone.
Children are easily impressed and can be real fun when you have earned their admiration.
>>
No. 1001849 ID: 4ced15

>>1001828
Take a few minutes to regret your life’s decisions that led you to this point, then talk about some of your experiences working with the CCPD and McCarthy. Then explain what exactly our unique abilities are, so they can stop assuming you know Kung Fu.
>>
No. 1001855 ID: cea07c

What is the local policy on rodents in the kitchen?
>>
No. 1001922 ID: 3ed3c3

Tell them you'll teach them how to do a proper arm bar if they'll quiet down.
>>
No. 1001961 ID: df76b1

Say, aren't you licensed to dispense sedatives for certain medical emergencies?

...
>>
No. 1001988 ID: 2c3010

>>1001961
This isn't a medical emergency at all, please don't overdramatize.
>>
No. 1002494 ID: a34b8a
File 162270480167.gif - (1.91MB , 560x378 , story time.gif )
1002494

Usually rats in the kitchen are a huge no-no but seeing how polite (and how freakishly large) they are yooooooou can let this one slide…

To keep the twin terrors quiet you decide to tell them about your exploits as a ranger when you were younger.

Back then you were just a fledgling field medic, and though it wasn’t in your job necessarily to seek combat you loved the thrills and adventure. at least you did when you were younger.
>>
No. 1002495 ID: a34b8a
File 162270486702.gif - (4.86MB , 560x373 , boom bam pow.gif )
1002495

“Did you kill any bad guys?!” the blue bowed gremlin pipes up

“What? No.” you respond slightly bewildered. “Even though we do sometimes have to fight, our main job is to help people, and a lot of the “bad guys” are just people who may need help but don’t really know how to ask.” you explain in further detail.
>>
No. 1002496 ID: a34b8a
File 162270493341.gif - (239.90KB , 560x329 , hmmm.gif )
1002496

But not every “bad guy” is worth saving.
>>
No. 1002497 ID: a34b8a
File 162270503542.gif - (405.82KB , 560x329 , ebil.gif )
1002497

You are now the diabolical Dr. Slate. Your enormous brain has kicked out weak emotions like: empathy and kindness and has jam-packed with countless evil equations, sinister schematics and quite the ego to match. Hired by some shady millionaire, your job is to run his underground empire in his medical absence, and develop an “life changing machine” for him. You’ve never met your “boss” before but that's not important. As long as he’s funding your experiments and providing you with subjects you couldn’t be more than satisfied assisting him with whatever plot he has cooking up.

Besides something else is bugging you, or should you say someone. Earlier today you were not only assaulted physically but egotistically when some brat came and attacked you. (strange that there were two of them, but oh well.) to make matters worse, her company stuck you with something making you feel absolutely dreadful.

Although the encounter was not all bad...In meeting this child, Bonnie. You found someone with a hazard like you, someone worthy to be a prized pupil, or test subject if she’s not convinced.

But in your current state you're in no condition to seek her out, in the meantime you could: continue your work on your boss’s project, overlook your lair, summon your loyal henchmen to go in your place, or “break in” your new pet.
>>
No. 1002498 ID: 094652

Mad science! It pays the bills after all.

After you're done, micromanage your lair; check all three of your escape routes, build an 'unauthorized' (pfeh, like you're supposed to give your employers a science-piercing gun to shoot you with?) fourth escape route, check on your budget, keep tabs on your minions and immediately separate any who are fighting among each other, and of course, make sure you have an individual plan to dispose of any minion who is actually a double agent.
>>
No. 1002500 ID: 96c896

You should just keel over and die.
>>
No. 1002507 ID: ba475e

Let's see what these loyal henchmen look like.
>>
No. 1002510 ID: 12b116

check the henchmen!
>>
No. 1002581 ID: fa20da

Build a cabinet fort.
>>
No. 1002589 ID: eb1fcc

>>1002497
Why not work on that life-changing device? Turning one life-form into another fulfills the contract, AND it's really funny watching people panic in a horse's body.

God their limbs just flail like crazy it's hilarious

Sure you don't put them in horses anymore after that one guy, but there's gotta be another funny animal to put people in, right?
>>
No. 1002610 ID: 779862

Henchmen! To me! (Us)
>>
No. 1002611 ID: 779862

Henchmen! To me! (Us)
>>
No. 1002738 ID: a34b8a
File 162296029713.gif - (207.11KB , 560x373 , rouge gallery.gif )
1002738

Best to leave it to the henchmen, besides it's what they're getting paid for.

One should be enough to test the waters with this girl, and see if she has any more friends you don't know about.
>>
No. 1002739 ID: e51896

go for the cutest looking one, instead of one that is scary looking. Give them the false sense of security, maybe even spy on them for a bit by making them pretend they're friendly.

The bottom left one, or the bottom right one really.
>>
No. 1002740 ID: 8483cf

Definitely NOT the one second from left. Too scary!
>>
No. 1002748 ID: f98fa7

Just left of center, she's a classy lady who will get that gremlin child on the back foot.
>>
No. 1002755 ID: eb1fcc

the femme fatale or sunglasses would be a good fit, we lower her guard.

She can probably deck any of the more straightforward attackers into next week.
>>
No. 1002795 ID: df76b1

>>1002739
This is close enough to what I'd say.
>>
No. 1003918 ID: a34b8a
File 162437701999.gif - (11.10MB , 767x511 , robo.gif )
1003918

The automaton will do the job, it is a product of your genius after all. If it doesn't succeed in retrieving her it will at least be able to record plenty of information. Though a lingering anxiety boils inside of you.

Why did you retire this bot again?? …Oh well probably some miniscule design flaw. you are a bit of a perfectionist. But just to be sure you'll send some insurance with it.
>>
No. 1003920 ID: a34b8a
File 162437726243.gif - (343.52KB , 560x373 , lineup girls2.gif )
1003920

Elsewhere back at the station, about an hour has passed since the beginning grilled cheese wars.

Which one of these 3 remaining ladies will we take control of for the evening.
>>
No. 1003922 ID: 094652

None of the above.
>>
No. 1003926 ID: 098194

Vermillion
>>
No. 1003934 ID: 82c952

>>1003920
Big Momma Vermillion!
>>
No. 1003982 ID: df76b1

Lets see what makes Scarlet tick
>>
No. 1004171 ID: d05360

Scarlet
>>
No. 1004451 ID: a34b8a
File 162494304344.gif - (145.47KB , 560x373 , meeting.gif )
1004451

You are Latoya "Vermillion" McCarthy, Former director of the CCPD, current temporary team captain of station 7, but most importantly Bonnie's mother.

Seated next to you in this drawn out meeting is your ever reliable second in command Scarlett.
>>
No. 1004452 ID: a34b8a
File 162494343111.gif - (172.50KB , 560x373 , projector.gif )
1004452

Grace the current CCPD manager, has turned this brief meet and greet into a multiple hour lecture about her latest project, "Project Silverline."

Something about it changing lives but you've already tuned most of it out due to your wavering patience.
>>
No. 1004454 ID: a34b8a
File 162494361951.png - (1.70MB , 3000x2000 , meeter 2.png )
1004454

With her presentation coming to a close Grace so graciously lets us do what we all initially came to do.

In the room are representatives of the multiple CCPD stations. Some are familiar faces to you some new. They've all come to see the new team, and no doubt get some brownie points with the director, and yourself.
>>
No. 1004463 ID: e51896

Suggest to let everyone take a 15-30 min break to stretch and rest a bit after that few hour presentation. Get some sunlight by looking out the window.
>>
No. 1004464 ID: 8483cf

No, don't waste this time looking out the window! Hobnob and socialize! It's our job!
>>
No. 1004502 ID: c5d2fe

>>1004454
Ugh. Might as well keep up to date with who's who and who might be dealing with our precious little girl.

The three that stick out the most are the lady with the massive overcoat, Hawknose (I say that with appreciation because she looks competent) and the smirking guy who we probably know.
>>
No. 1004552 ID: 907040

Whats that guy in the blue suit staring at?
>>
No. 1004595 ID: a2493c

>>1004454
Chick in yellow clearly wants to be here as little as you do, and the guy with the eraser do is openly scoping out some ass. Talk with either of them since they're the least likely to annoy you with work questions.
>>
No. 1004869 ID: a34b8a
File 162549312663.gif - (319.94KB , 560x373 , kakarot.gif )
1004869

We decide to take a moment to peer out the window to mentally prepare ourselves for this meet and greet. Oh look! It's Bonnie "playing" with her ""friend"" in the courtyard.

She looks like she's kicking some serious ass, You'd cheer for her but you don't want to throw off her groove.
>>
No. 1004870 ID: a34b8a
File 162549343209.gif - (247.89KB , 560x373 , boop.gif )
1004870

Even though you'd love to stand here and watch you didn't come here to gander at your girl's grit, you hav-
>>
No. 1004871 ID: a34b8a
File 162549406983.gif - (116.78KB , 560x373 , boop2.gif )
1004871

"ayyyy! Don't-I know you from somewhere?"

"You're the uhhhh...the uhmmmm..you..."

"You were the head honcho, yeah?"
>>
No. 1004874 ID: e51896

Grab her arm... "gently"

Introduce yourself as Vermillion, former director, currently mother focused on providing for your child. Ask who she is and what she brings to the table
>>
No. 1004875 ID: df76b1

I haven't had foreplay that good since summer camp.

Was there something you needed?
>>
No. 1004909 ID: c5d2fe

>>1004869
>That file name.

>>1004871
"...this feels uncomfortably familiar, but damnit I can't recall your name either. Have I half-threatened to lamp you upside the head before or am I thinkin' of someone else?"
>>
No. 1004920 ID: 24ae03

You don't have to deal with this, just turn your back to her. Things get lost in your hair all the time...
>>
No. 1004922 ID: 262068

>>1004871

Grab her hand and gently but EXTREMELY firmly tell her to quit poking your boob.
>>
No. 1005200 ID: a34b8a
File 162584470369.gif - (130.43KB , 560x373 , hand grab.gif )
1005200

You daintily snatch this woman's hand, and answer her question telling her about our former position as the director here to help with your daughter's shocking predicament.

We return the question asking her who she is and more importantly why is she bothering me??!!
>>
No. 1005202 ID: a34b8a
File 162584552540.gif - (868.91KB , 560x375 , pose!.gif )
1005202

"Ah I thought I knew ya" she says as she slithers her way out of our hand.

"I AM THE HEAVY DUTY MAIDEN!!" she announces with much more volume

"THE CRUSADER OF CLEAN!! CAPTAIN HONEY!"

"...pretty cool huh?"
>>
No. 1005210 ID: 3ed3c3

Yes, very cool. Do not touch me again.
>>
No. 1005215 ID: df76b1

Big if true
>>
No. 1005216 ID: 5cb622

"Show me what you can do"
>>
No. 1005217 ID: c5d2fe

>>1005202
...Oh yeah. Vaguely remember you. How've things been holding up since I've been gone?
>>
No. 1005231 ID: 24ae03

How can she be a crusader of clean with such a dirty mind?
>>
No. 1005312 ID: 26cc8e

>>1005200
If you're the crusader of clean, you should know not to poke people with gloves that you've used to do... whatever you've used them for.

Also, don't poke women there. Also also, don't poke people in general.
>>
No. 1006369 ID: a34b8a
File 162725959479.gif - (391.60KB , 560x373 , luan.gif )
1006369

We tell her not to poke us there especially with those gloves if she's some so called crusader of clean.
"Haha I guess you're right."
Honey nonchalantly responds

Trying our best to switch the subject and keep our cool we ask how's she's been and most importantly what she can do.

"haha you see I'm-"

"Please stop wasting her time! No one cares about a glorified janitor playing superhero."

The woman against the wall aggravatingly interjects
>>
No. 1006370 ID: a34b8a
File 162725966999.gif - (414.00KB , 560x373 , hmmm.gif )
1006370

"...Oh that's Blanche..."
Honey continues unperturbed
>>
No. 1006372 ID: a34b8a
File 162725984255.gif - (458.52KB , 560x373 , bitch.gif )
1006372

"She's kind of a bitch"
She says failing to keep her voice down
>>
No. 1006374 ID: 26cc8e

>>1006372
"Nah, feels more cunt-y then bitch-y." (voice low, so only Honey can hear)

"HEY, YOU. You wouldn't have anything to do with a massive redhead with a flower in her hair hunting down my kid's guardian, would you? Because I claimed first dibs on throttling her to death over any screwups that occur, and I'd hate to have to deal with cross departmental fuckery if it was."
>>
No. 1006375 ID: df76b1

Actually, if I'm involved in operation planning, I'll need to know about all of your capabilities...

Let her know we have seniority, and dare her to tell us a bit about herself, all in one shot.
>>
No. 1006376 ID: 3ed3c3

>>1006372
Whatever.
What can the "crusader of clean" do? I imagine she must be pretty capable to be sitting at this table.
>>
No. 1006378 ID: a2493c

>>1006372
I've yet to meet someone who isn't.
>>
No. 1006494 ID: c5d2fe

>>1006372
"Good to know. Now considering my former position I think I'm gonna stick with my judgement and ask again- what's your updated skillset look like?"


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason