[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 774050)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 148513568479.png - (87.49KB , 700x700 , Saiyan70.png )
774050 No. 774050 ID: 49f18e

Last time on SAIYANS FINAL WISH

Rubabu and her superior Karavi arrived on the planet Voitamo . . .
Expand all images
>>
No. 774055 ID: 49f18e
File 148513618911.png - (339.46KB , 700x700 , Saiyan71.png )
774055

The Natives proved less than impressive and were easily dispatched . . .

and in doing so Karavi found a remarkable item . . .

It was not long before two champions calling themselves Yan & Wan appeared.
Yan proved easy enough to best . . .

Wan however proved a powerful match and gave Rubabu more that a thing or two to think about . . .

Could a powerful Saiyan like Rubabu be beaten by this low class mutt?
well it's time to find out! This Time on Saiyans Final Wish!
>>
No. 774056 ID: 49f18e
File 148513636090.png - (254.94KB , 700x700 , Saiyan72.png )
774056

I'm hitting her with everything I've got! I'm not holding back! how could a simple mutt be able to take such a beating!?
>>
No. 774060 ID: 4854ef

Training? Secret power? This place is strange enough as is, maybe they've got some extra seeds that can boost fauna.

Regardless, we know her ears are a weakness when it comes to whistling and that grabbing is worthless right about now. It might be prudent to try doing a quick whistle or scream inbetween a barrage in order to try and break the mutts concentration and then attempt to cripple a limb.
>>
No. 774062 ID: 3abd97

>>774056
So she's able to ignore the pain of being punched from all sides, huh? Let's give her something she can't ignore.

Without warning, change it up, and grab her whiskers on each side of her face, then yank them out by the roots.
>>
No. 774063 ID: ba506f

brute strength doesn't seem to be working. What kind of beam attacks do you have and do you have any special tricks you could use? Like some kind of flash that would blind them for a moment or some trick to slow them down?
>>
No. 774066 ID: 094652

If she won't stop blocking, grab her! Even she can't breathe in space!
>>
No. 774073 ID: 61c7b9

>>774056
He's probably both a destined hero and a maniac who spends all damn day training. Hitting him with kicks, punches and big rocks won't work.


Did you try a Full Nelson?
>>
No. 774168 ID: 6cd09d

She's hiding her true strength, duh.
When this fight is over we have to find out what training/technique/trick she used to get this strong and claim it for ourselves.
>>
No. 774392 ID: 49f18e
File 148528169343.png - (222.06KB , 700x700 , Saiyan73.png )
774392

with lightning quick movements I get the filthy little dog into a grab!
>>
No. 774393 ID: 9f3729

>>774392
Yiff that dog! A victory in the realm of carnality is still a victory!
>>
No. 774394 ID: d79f26

now headbutt the back of her skull.
>>
No. 774398 ID: 0555b9

Now bite her ear!
>>
No. 774406 ID: ca6f74

>>774392
You should probably tear her top off, to demarmlize her.
>>
No. 774424 ID: ba506f

alright, now that you got her and the fact that you can fly really fast, start slamming her into things and end it with a massive pile driver. That'll show this bitch what's what.
>>
No. 774444 ID: 23d3c5

Dislocate her shoulders! Even just one will do, and then knee to the spin.
>>
No. 774572 ID: 49f18e
File 148532818517.png - (264.69KB , 700x700 , Saiyan74.png )
774572

Rubabu: "Just die you stupid animal!"
>>
No. 774577 ID: 36295c

destroy her clothes with a beam to demonstrate your superiority
>>
No. 774578 ID: 81fa27

Quick, while she's stunned. Hit her with a point blank ki blast to make sure she stays down.

Probably better to hit her with a bunch of small ki blast since a bigger one would mean you'd have to charge it up and that would give her time to recovery so instead hit her with a bunch of small quick blast and then when she's really hurting finish her off with a larger ki blast.
>>
No. 774587 ID: 61c7b9

>>774572
I just told you not to throw them at rocks! Okay, Plan B.... KEEP THROWING THEM AT THE ROCK UNTIL YOU REACH LAVA!
>>
No. 775002 ID: 49f18e
File 148550271622.png - (177.79KB , 700x700 , Saiyan75.png )
775002

I'll just keep her down with smaller attacks while I charge my ultimate attack

Rubabu: "Try a flame spinner on for size!"
>>
No. 775003 ID: 49f18e
File 148550278862.png - (243.90KB , 700x700 , Saiyan76.png )
775003

heh look at that fear, she's done for.
maybe I won't even need to use my ultimate power . . .
>>
No. 775004 ID: 49f18e
File 148550284549.png - (185.38KB , 700x700 , Saiyan77.png )
775004

rats! she blocked it!
>>
No. 775005 ID: 094652

Use one last dog whistle just before it hits for MAXIMUM PAIN.
>>
No. 775006 ID: 49f18e
File 148550289570.png - (141.26KB , 700x700 , Saiyan78.png )
775006

Wan: "You're pretty strong."

Rubabu: "of course! I'm a Saiyan warrior!"

Wan: "I'm going to have to remove my scarf, it's magically weighted and limits me to half my power."

Rubabu: "Y-you actually expect me to believe everything you done has only been half your power"

Wan: "Yeah I do."
>>
No. 775009 ID: 49f18e
File 148550308592.png - (217.58KB , 700x700 , Saiyan79.png )
775009

Terid: "Oh my goodness! Wan has been holding back this whole time?!"

Yan: "hmf, she was keeping power in reserve to fight the other Saiyan, but Rubabu is too strong now she has to give it her all"

Terid: "The other Saiyan? that's right I'd almost completely forgotten!"

Yan: "We'll just have to pray Luskume can round up the rest of the team in time."
>>
No. 775012 ID: 49f18e
File 148550319243.png - (177.40KB , 700x700 , Saiyan80.png )
775012

It's all a bluff, she's just trying to throw me off guard
It won't work on me though! I'm a Saiyan warrior!
>>
No. 775017 ID: 9f3729

>>775012
"Ah fuck it, I'm not MIGHTY SAIYAN PRINCE VEGETA BLEAHHH, I know when I'm beat."
>>
No. 775022 ID: d79f26

FIRE!!!

if it fails, remember you can always show everyone your giant monekey... form!
>>
No. 775028 ID: 87ec13

After you fire that off use the scouter to check her claim and call her on it!
>>
No. 775033 ID: d155e9

Can you control your ki blast after you fire it or do your attacks work on a fire and forget rule base? If you can control it throw it and "miss" only to have it loop back around and hit the mutt in the back. Failing that just aim at her two dumb ass friends who bunched up so she will have no choice but to take the attack.

Also check your scouted to see if she's bullshitting you or not. That's what it's their for.
>>
No. 775141 ID: 3abd97

>>775012
Well, if it's a bluff, she's going to lose.

If she's really twice as strong as you thought and you were barely staying ahead of her before, you're going to get your ass kicked, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

So you might as well just go all out. Whether or not it works is not in your power to control at this point.
>>
No. 775154 ID: 1fd49c

I just realized, we are Napa in this situation.
>>
No. 775185 ID: d79f26

>>775154
that depends if karavi kills us for being beaten. i mean, we have that whole "if almost killed come back even stronger" saiyan thing. so killing an ally when they are due for a power up seems shortsighted, and i don't think we have done anything to make her hate us.
>>
No. 775189 ID: ba506f

>>775185
Well as far as saiyans go we're pretty damn weak. I mean raditz max power level was 1500 which is slightly higher then the power level of your average saibamen (1200). So as it stands right now we're currently weaker then a saibamen. Nappa on the other hand had a power level of around 4000 but then again he was a general before his planet went kaboom. So if Karavi has kept us around this long even though we're kind of a wimp by saiyan standards I doubt she'll off us for losing. Probably rub our faces in the loss and constantly annoy us with the fact that she's stronger then us but probably won't flat out kill us for losing a fight.
>>
No. 775349 ID: 49f18e
File 148565589866.png - (278.57KB , 700x700 , Saiyan81.png )
775349

I bet that Dog thinks she'll be real fast, rather than aim my attack at her and risk it being dodged I'll just aim at her friends instead!

Rubabu: "Go my ultimate attack!"

Wan: "Y-you coward!"
>>
No. 775350 ID: 49f18e
File 148565594793.png - (188.29KB , 700x700 , Saiyan82.png )
775350

Rubabu: "HURRICANE BOMB!"

Wan: "No!"
>>
No. 775351 ID: 49f18e
File 148565602673.png - (284.88KB , 700x700 , Saiyan83.png )
775351

*KRAAAAAKOOOOOMM*

Rubabu: "Hahaha bullseye! haha blown to smithereens! three birds with one stone! stupid dog! hahahaha!"
>>
No. 775352 ID: ba506f

Don't get cocky, scouter the area now to make sure they're actually down. Last thing you need is for that bitch to sucker punch you while you decide to partake in some premature gloating.
>>
No. 775364 ID: 3abd97

>>775351
Don't assume they're dead until you've seen, checked, and broken the bodies. A strong saiyan could survive that.

Move, so if she survived and is angry to avenge her friends and fires off a counter attack, you aren't just sitting where she expects.
>>
No. 775369 ID: ca6f74

Nobody could survive that much dust. Immediately turn your attention to something else.
>>
No. 775373 ID: d79f26

>>775351
they could have a hidden 4th friend that popped out of the woodwork to save them.
>>
No. 775384 ID: 9145ba

Don't stand still, circle the dust cloud looking for their remains.
>>
No. 775411 ID: 8d7db8

Nothing could have survived this blast. Time to gloat for a bit and let your guard down.

For better effect trun away from point of impact. Cuz cool peeps don't look at explosions.
>>
No. 775414 ID: c7a885

There is noone who can challenge power of the Saiyan race. They are dead. Go do something else
>>
No. 777283 ID: d1d42a
File 148627743549.png - (155.46KB , 700x700 , Saiyan84.png )
777283

better scout the area just to be sure . . .

WHAT!?! I'm still detecting 3 power levels!
>>
No. 777284 ID: d1d42a
File 148627747611.png - (181.55KB , 700x700 , Saiyan85.png )
777284

I-Impossible! That was my strongest attack I poured half my power into it and that mutt's power hasn't changed at all!
No wait it HAS changed! it's a little higher now, th-theres no way!
Th-the scouter must be broken!
>>
No. 777285 ID: 094652

THAT'S IT

YOU CAN'T DO THIS ALONE, JUST CALL YOUR PARTNER AND KILL THEM ONE AT A TIME

NOW. BEFORE THE WHOLE TEAM SHOWS UP.
>>
No. 777286 ID: d1d42a
File 148627771252.png - (172.10KB , 700x700 , Saiyan86.png )
777286

Rubabu: "Y-You . . ."

Wan: "That was a pretty strong attack, now it's my turn"
>>
No. 777287 ID: d79f26

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE
if it's homing then block so it only hurts like hell instead of killing you.
>>
No. 777289 ID: 4854ef

Cheatin' lil mutt! Just be prepared to dodge, you can see this coming right up.

Just be prepared to counter-attack and you'll be fine.
>>
No. 777290 ID: ba506f

quick, hit her energy ball with a small quick ki blast to disrupt it and have it blow up in her face.

Failing that dodge like mad.
>>
No. 777294 ID: ca6f74

>>777286
IT'S A SPIRIT BALL! IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN ALMOST KILL A SAIBAMAN!
>>
No. 777298 ID: 2120ee

Crush your scouter in rage and charge directly at the mutt.
>>
No. 777342 ID: 3abd97

>>777286
Put yourself between her and her friends, so if she fires, she cooks them. Use her weakness against her.
>>
No. 778036 ID: d1d42a
File 148653378786.png - (86.43KB , 700x700 , Saiyan87.png )
778036

>>777285
Maybe a little back up could hurt

Rubabu: "KARAVI! I think this one might be a worthy challenge . . . Karavi?"

She's gone!

Wan: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . "
>>
No. 778038 ID: d1d42a
File 148653391612.png - (194.12KB , 700x700 , Saiyan88.png )
778038

Terid: "I think we should give Wan some space"

Yan: " . . . yeah, let's go."

Wan: "rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRR"
>>
No. 778063 ID: d79f26

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE
>>
No. 778076 ID: 48ab9c

Ah hell, our friend is an ass.

Whelp either shoot a quick ki blast at the dog's energy ball and hope to disrupt it so it blows up on her or throw that quick ki blast at her eyes to throw off her aim. Also, make sure you dodge that thing if it's the last thing you do.
>>
No. 778092 ID: 57f342

You are a saiyan warrior. Don't get afraid, get angry! Show them your capacity to improve in the middle of a fight.
Yes, it's difficult to get genuinely angry when you are an unrepentant asshole fighting someone who did nothing wrong, but you can rationalize it.
This lower creature is challenging the supremacy of a pride saiyan. You can't be defeated here. That would be a disgrace for your race!
>>
No. 778107 ID: 0555b9

Even in defeat, you can play this dog like a fiddle! Before the blast hits, set yourself on a trajectory that will send you so far they'll never find you while you regenerate!

You know, since you seem too incompetent to just DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!
>>
No. 778241 ID: 094652

Use Terid and/or Yan as a meatshield.

Prioritize Terid, she can't fight back.
>>
No. 781168 ID: d1d42a
File 148752365372.png - (160.34KB , 700x700 , Saiyan89.png )
781168

>>778076
Heh I'll just blow up that ball rght in her hand!
Rubabu:"Hyaaaa!"
>>
No. 781169 ID: d1d42a
File 148752370384.png - (212.92KB , 700x700 , Saiyan90.png )
781169

Wan: "RAAAAAAAAAA!"
what the heck? she's throwing her attack at mine?!
>>
No. 781170 ID: d1d42a
File 148752374586.png - (141.73KB , 700x700 , Saiyan91.png )
781170

n-no way!
my attack was absorbed completely!?
>>
No. 781171 ID: d1d42a
File 148752377807.png - (184.29KB , 700x700 , Saiyan92.png )
781171

>>778063
*ZWEE*
Whatever, the attack's still to slow to ever hit me in a million-
>>
No. 781172 ID: d1d42a
File 148752384140.png - (203.13KB , 700x700 , Saiyan93.png )
781172

Wan:"GO FETCH!!!!"
*CRUNCH*
Rubabu: GYEEEAAA!!
>>
No. 781173 ID: d1d42a
File 148752387788.png - (127.59KB , 700x700 , Saiyan94.png )
781173

Rubabu: AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!
Shitshitshitshitshit
>>
No. 781175 ID: d1d42a
File 148752391177.png - (279.04KB , 700x700 , Saiyan95.png )
781175

SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!
*KRAKOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>>
No. 781176 ID: d1d42a
File 148752395368.png - (112.49KB , 700x700 , Saiyan96.png )
781176

. . .
>>
No. 781177 ID: d1d42a
File 148752397899.png - (333.88KB , 700x700 , Saiyan97.png )
781177

*THWUMP*
Rubabu: " ...grrkk ...urgh ...d-damnit"
>>
No. 781179 ID: 4854ef

It seems it's time to kick up your ultimate power if you want to beat this worthless mutt.
>>
No. 781185 ID: 1374cd

Zwee the fuck outta there and regroup for a bit.

Think: What are a dog's weaknesses?
>>
No. 781202 ID: ca6f74

>>781177
Oo- Oo- Oozaru your way to victory.
>>
No. 781211 ID: a3f486

>>781202
It's the only way!
>>
No. 781214 ID: d79f26

are you almost dead? if not then go ape. if yes then call pod and evac.
>>
No. 781233 ID: ba506f

that bitch broke our damn scouter.

Well okay then, she's not the only one who can get a sudden power boast from no where. While I do think it's a shame that we have to resort to this so quick I do believe it's time to show this fools the power of a great ape!
>>
No. 781238 ID: a2f231

Well at least our hair is spiky now, kinda.
Lets try get out of here for now, see where Karavi went to, and they won't let you leave then you may have no choice but to go Great Ape.
>>
No. 782046 ID: d1d42a
File 148775397321.png - (239.16KB , 700x700 , Saiyan98.png )
782046

>It seems it's time to kick up your ultimate power if you want to beat this worthless mutt.
I used my best attack, I put everything I have in it,
I've got nothing left short of transforming into the mighty Oozaru

>Oo- Oo- Oozaru your way to victory.
it isn't night yet, I could activate the moon projector in my pod,
but Karavi is my superior and it's her call when to reveal our secret power.

even if I did and assuming Karavi doesn't kill me for insubordination, my power is spent I should be able to take out the dog but if there's any more surprises I'd be in big trouble

>Zwee the fuck outta there and regroup for a bit.
My power is too weak to move that fast now . . .

I could bring my pod to me, but unless I leave the planet these people will probably be able find me.

I could go back to one of the frieza bases to heal, we're not on mission so we can't exactly be killed for failure . . .

I hope.

Argh! how could I let myself get into this awful situation!
>>
No. 782047 ID: dd5b4d

You sure you don't have a weighted hairpin or something you can take off in reserve?

Get your pod in and get out of there. You obviously need to train to get more trump cards so you can get revenge on that damn mutt.
>>
No. 782057 ID: d79f26

this is why you are in teams of two, you are the trainee, your job is to do your best and if that isn't good enough then to learn from your superior. anyway, play up a 'helpless opponent' shtick, and the fact that you never even killed any of their friends, killing you for what amounts to just assault would make them worse then you, could they live with themselves if they did that? (this is called "playing a sap like a fiddle")
>>
No. 782062 ID: ba506f

is your eye gone or can it still be saved?

anyways look around and hope the dog has given you up for dead. If so try to find some cover to block line of sight and hobble out of here. While I do agree we need to get the hell out of here I'm afraid the dog will just shoot down your pod if they see it coming or you trying to get in it. Also don't worry about leaving Karavi behind. She ditched you so I have no problem ditching her.
>>
No. 782169 ID: 2c27e8

See, this is why Frieza just lets you and the other Saiyan punks roam around the galaxy without backup or a general invasion plan.

Because you and your lack of intelligence are not worth the effort.

Prove him wrong.

Be smart about this. They're stronger, but if they had aerodynamics tech beyond chi casting, they would have launched a salvo against you by now. Back to the ship. Force their moon out of orbit. Laugh.
>>
No. 782471 ID: ac0e8d

Allow yourself to be taken prisoner. I promise it will end with you stronger than you are now.
>>
No. 783768 ID: d1d42a
File 148835093733.png - (232.50KB , 700x700 , Saiyan99.png )
783768

I think it's time for a tactical retreat, I'll just get in my Saiyan pod and

Yan: "not so fast! you have a lot of crimes to answer for!"

Rubabu: "Really? was it beating the crap out of you?"

Yan: "You killed several people! They'll be avenged!"
>>
No. 783770 ID: 094652

"ACTIVATE NUCLEAR OVERDRIVE! OVERRIDE CODE BYZANTINE!"

Threaten to waste the surrounding area with a radioactive hurricane from your pod's self-destruct mechanism unless she lets you go.
>>
No. 783772 ID: 398fe1

>>783768
Yeah well they tried to kill you first.
>>
No. 783787 ID: 094652

>>783772
NO THEY DIDN'T
>>
No. 783797 ID: ba506f

>"You killed several people! They'll be avenged!"
"HA, if you get upset over a simple greeting then I can't wait to see your face when you meet the PTO"

See what you want to do here is get her interested in something other then you while you work your way to your pod. Hopefully she'll take the bait and ask about Freeza and his army. We can then drop some basic information and then take off while they digest that.
>>
No. 783809 ID: 398fe1

>>783787
Yes, they did. The two guards went "you must die" and charged her with swords, which she took and gave back to them pointy end first.
>>
No. 783828 ID: b15da4

Destroy the sword!
>>
No. 783829 ID: b15da4

>>783809
We used the blunt face of the blades, but they died anyway.
>>
No. 783879 ID: d79f26

"you mean the guards who attacked me first?"
then while they are confused use SOLAR FLARE(an extreme burst of light, no damage but blinds everyone that sees it.) then bail.
>>
No. 783892 ID: e1be6f

Maybe mention something about the guards attacking you first and that it's not your fault they couldn't take a hit, then say something like:
"Should you really be focusing on me right now? Who knows where my friend went or what she's up to right now and trust me when I say you're gonna need everyone of you and your friends and all the power you can muster to take her on. So do you really want to be wasting your time here?"
>>
No. 783951 ID: 987bda

>>783768
"I barely even tapped them! Is it my fault you let people remain as weak as pudding?"
>>
No. 784763 ID: d1d42a
File 148861674763.png - (188.79KB , 700x700 , Saiyan100.png )
784763

Rubabu: "I barely even tapped them, Is it my fault the people on this planet are as weak as pudding? also they totally attacked me, I was just floating around sight seeing."

Yan: "Yeah right! say your prayers-"

Wan: "She's has a point, the swordsman did strike first."

Yan: "So what?! she's still a menace"

Wan: "Rubabu acted in self defence, she's in the right."

Yan: "that's bullshit! she would have attacked anyways"

Wan: "We don't know that. If she wants to go, we have to let her."

Yan: "Damnit, you can't be serious . . ."

Wan: "Saiyan, you are free to leave."
>>
No. 784767 ID: ba506f

...wait, really?

uh, huh... uh... should we... should we give them something in return?

I mean Karavi did kinda ditch you, maybe we could give them something on her as... thanks/revenge?

Nothing major, just tell them she's almost 3x as strong as you and nether of you are anywhere near your full strength. You got knocked down before you could reach it but let them know (if they ask) that when Karavi reaches her full strength, they'll know. Also run, they should really just run should she go ape shit.

whelp time to get the fuck out of here. Once we're healed we seriously need to train more.
>>
No. 784768 ID: 9145ba

Just what you needed: a beating and a free pass to do it all again later. Heroes are such fools!
As are you if you say that out loud. Peace out now! (rude gestures optional)

Oh. You don't have anywhere to go, do you? Guess you could meditate in orbit a few cycles...
>>
No. 784769 ID: 9f3729

>>784763
"Beat me within an inch of my life first at least, asshole."
Powerbooooooost
>>
No. 784773 ID: ba506f

>>784769
I'm pretty sure we're at that point already.
>>
No. 784787 ID: 3abd97

>>784763
Right. Smell yah later, dogbutt.

Let's make like a leaf and get the hell out of here before we're gruesomely murdered.
>>
No. 784796 ID: 987bda

>>784763
"If you know Sayjins, then you know I'll be back for a rematch. Pick a good spot without pudding-people for next time, and we can have some fun."
>>
No. 784810 ID: d79f26

"SMELL YA LATER!" bail.
>>
No. 786926 ID: d1d42a
File 148936505421.png - (131.86KB , 700x700 , Saiyan101.png )
786926

Rubabu: "So long suckers!"

*SHHOOOOOOM!*

I'll be back . . . . and I'll get my revenge!
>>
No. 786928 ID: d1d42a
File 148936530848.png - (98.74KB , 700x700 , Saiyan102.png )
786928

over with Karavi

Rubabu is fleeing? what a traitorous weakling.
I'll have to make a note to kill her later.

her cowardice won't interfere with my revenge . . .
>>
No. 786930 ID: d1d42a
File 148936553260.png - (218.28KB , 700x700 , Saiyan103.png )
786930

Soon Zarbon will pay for making a fool of me all those years ago!

With this sixth dragonball I'm only one ball away from getting my wish!
>>
No. 786935 ID: ba506f

so we're Karavi now or is this just a cut scene?

If we are Karavi quickly give us an internal monolog about what your goals are here since you never bothered telling Rubabu what you were doing here. Also what are some of your fighting moves so we can actually know what you can do in a fight so we can give real suggestions instead of just yelling dodge all the time, or to grab someone with a full nelson, or just say hit it till it dies.

If we still are Rubabu, reflect on the fight and go over what you could have done differently to win and in the process tell us what moves you actually knew and what your strength and weaknesses were (like are you better at energy beams or punching stuff) so we can have a complete list after you last the fight. Also plan a training regiment for yourself to get even stronger and learn even more moves so you can get your revenge.
>>
No. 786937 ID: d9d492

What are you going to wish for? Bigger hair? Comfy pants? A Ginyu Force to call your own?
>>
No. 790508 ID: d1d42a
File 149050004020.png - (115.65KB , 700x700 , Saiyan104.png )
790508

I Karavi, greatest of Saiyans will make a wish so obviously genius that I don't even need to think about it ahead of time!

I'm sure it will be so great that Zarbon will regret ever allowing me to live.

probably immortality, or my own force of super warriors or something cool like that . . . yeah.

. . .

so far every Dragonball was defended by a strong power level . . . well relatively strong.
and there's only one power level left

. . . A mere 769, oh well not nearly a challenge, but if they want to make collecting the balls this easy who am I to argue?
>>
No. 790512 ID: 70983e

Is it in the same direction Rubabu is fleeing from? Good, she might have softened them up a little before chickening out.
>>
No. 790553 ID: 90050a

Well enough dilly-dallying, lets go kill it and make our wish already.
>>
No. 790579 ID: d79f26

press your foot down and pop this guy's head like a delicious grape.
>>
No. 790583 ID: bb78f2

You could even wish all the Saiyan's and Planet Vegeta back
>>
No. 790603 ID: 213ff6

>>790508
WISH FOR INFINATE WISHES.
UNLIMITED POWEEEEERRRRR
>>
No. 790913 ID: 094652

How about the ability to survive and adapt to EVERY battle you ever face? No matter how thoroughly your enemies roast you with Ki attacks, you'll always come back even "from a single cell" and develop new powers to murder them on the next round.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason