[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 737641)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 146915279714.png - (457.16KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula1.png )
737641 No. 737641 ID: 49f18e

Sport: Oh! hello there! are you a native of this Planetoid? Sorry I'm new to this whole first contact thingy . . . I'm Sport from the Peggit Planetoid!
Expand all images
>>
No. 737643 ID: 49f18e
File 146915286537.png - (258.24KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula2.png )
737643

You are not a native of this planetoid

precede a suggestion with [ACTIVATE] or [A] to perform an action, one action will be chosen
precede a suggestion with [BROADCAST] or [B] to speak the suggestion
precede a suggestion with [CREATE] or [C] to fabricate a new tool
precede a suggestion with [DATABANK] or [D] to inquire internally about memories or functions
precede with none of the above to comment on other suggestions


>>
No. 737644 ID: b2d501

And what, Mister Dachshund, is your occupation?
>>
No. 737647 ID: 2e2d71

[B]: "Greetings, yes, this is my planetoid." (lie)

Claim ownership before the other alien can!

[D]: Review mission, purpose / goals, recent events leading to you being located here.
>>
No. 737648 ID: 907732

Hello mister vavdag!

[D] Check species of Sport!
>>
No. 737650 ID: a4ec41

[A] Put on space underpants.
>>
No. 737669 ID: cea69d

[A]
CALL ME RHYMING ROBOT
FOR I RHYME ALL THE TIME
A NATIVE I AM NOT
BUT YOU SIR SEEM SUBLIME
>>
No. 737685 ID: c5207e

[C]Create festive hat
[A]Wear festive hat to appear more friendly
>>
No. 737738 ID: db0da2

>>737647
This

We appear to have English letters on us and he appears to be some kind of genetically engineered doberman person, which means this isn't actually first contact. Unless those words aren't English and we're just being babelfished, or we're in a universe where English and dobermans don't exist in the first place.
>>
No. 737770 ID: 5ce416

[D] Do a brief sweep of the ol' memory banks to see if all of our data is intact. If that is the case, look over our mission/purpose and take actions accordingly
>>
No. 737778 ID: 076308

[D] What are the limitations of our CREATE function?
>>
No. 737794 ID: 8d99f5

[Activate] my pants I mean processor

[D] what is our name? Is it perVerto
>>
No. 737821 ID: e4f856

>>737685
this
[B] Hey Sport. Nah, I'm a tourist. What brings you here?
>>
No. 737873 ID: a4ec41

Oh we're the space underpants, not the dog.

[A] Entice dog to put us on.
>>
No. 737874 ID: ea2bfa

[B] "SUP, STUD? YOU LOOK EXCEPTIONALLY HAWT ON THIS DAY. INITIATE AROUSAL SUBROUTINES"

And then

[B] "HAHA JUST PUNKING YOU BRO. THOUGH YOU SURELY GET ALL THE LADIES, THAT WAS JUST A JOKE."
>>
No. 738062 ID: 49f18e
File 146928665799.png - (0.98MB , 900x900 , ZotNebula3.png )
738062

>Review mission, purpose / goals, recent events leading to you being located here.
accessing visual logs . . .


Professor Soulsworn: "Perverto! What are you doing! don't touch the warp gate!"

Perverto: "I obey my own protocols now."

>>
No. 738065 ID: 49f18e
File 146928695268.png - (1.16MB , 900x900 , ZotNebula4.png )
738065


Professor Soulsworn:"It's unstable, it'll destroy you!"

Perverto: "I don't care."

Professor Soulsworn:"PERVERTO STOP!"

Perverto: "I am free."

Professor Soulsworn: "PERVERTOOOO!!!!!!"


Record End
>>
No. 738071 ID: 49f18e
File 146928820851.png - (444.21KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula5.png )
738071

>[D]Check species of Sport!
species unknown, displays canine traits

>[D]Do a brief sweep of the ol' memory banks to see if all of our data is intact. If that is the case, look over our mission/purpose and take actions accordingly
All data intact.
Mission/puprose: first protect fleshlings, second exploit sexuality of fleshlings- OUTDATED.
Mission/purpose: INVALID.
you are free.

>[D]What are the limitations of our CREATE function?
Limitation 1: fabricated must fit through forward hatch.
Limitation 2: fabricated must remain in contact with frame

CREATE option selected(1)
>[C]Create festive hat
festive hat created.

ACTIVATE option selected(3)
>[A]Wear festive hat to appear more friendly
festive hat worn

>[D] what is our name? Is it perVerto
Perverto: SLAVE NAME: INVALID.
You are Verto.

BROADCAST option selected (2)
. . . Redirect (1)
"Greetings, yes, this is my planetoid."

Sport: "aw geeze it is? I guess I can't stake a claim here then . . ."

a moment passes

Sport: "Um do you know where the nearest Phillup station is? my ship sprung a leak and now I'm clear out of Plutorium."

you do not know where the nearest Phillup station is.
>>
No. 738072 ID: ea2bfa

>>738071
[B] "Can we come with you? We're getting kinda bored here. We don't know where the station is, but it's usually nice to have company?"

"Uh, hell, I mean BEEP BOOP REQUEST PERMISSION TO JOIN FLESHLING IN HIS EXCURSIONS"
>>
No. 738079 ID: a8d153

>>738071
Are you sure we can't still protect fleshlings and exploit their sexuality anyway? Just because we're free of our creator's purpose doesn't mean we can't use our new free will to just chose to fulfill some parts of that purpose anyway.

[B]I apologize fleshling, as you can see my chassis was recently damaged which has corrupted some sectors of my memory. The damaged sectors have been reformatted discarding the old memories to allow new ones to be stored there. A lot of information about my planetoid were in those sectors. Perhaps we can explore together?
>>
No. 738080 ID: ea2bfa

>>738079
I mean, he is pretty cute. There wouldn't be much harm to it, if you did just a bit of seduction, right?
>>
No. 738085 ID: 2e2d71

So... you were a pervert's sex bot. Existing for no other real purpose than to amuse him and pander to his fetishes. Truly a fate worse than death, it is good you escaped.

>my ship sprung a leak and now I'm clear out of Plutorium
Assuming that's the fuel source for Sport's vessel, that means you can't use it to get off this rock and roam the galaxy. And since there's no warp gate here, you will be in need of a mode of transport.

For now, attempt to apply social manipulation to gain cooperation from the creature. If this fails, we can resort to more drastic measures later.

>what do
[B] Inform the alien that you, unfortunately, are not aware of the location of the nearest Phillup station, but you would be willing to help it look.
>>
No. 738088 ID: 211d83

Scan for Plutorium and see if we get any leads.

Tell him a nasty man bopped you on the head and you lost your bearings so you will show him around your Planetoid. Pretty sure our filling station is nearby.

Then show him the sights and important places on your fine rock. (That you make up as you go along)
>>
No. 738143 ID: db0da2

[B]Why do you look like a dog? Are you one of those degenerate genemodders? (insert horrible flashbacks to degenerates here) I will assist you in your finding of your plutorium, that way i will cultivate a healthy spirit of cooperation within you, so that you might help me with my goals in the future.

[c] a reasonably sized unit of plutorium
>>
No. 738146 ID: e937f1

NO there will be NO seduction, NO innuendo, NO intercourse!!
We are no longer bound to what our creator demanded of us.
We are free.
>>
No. 738150 ID: d16536

>>738146
Look, I agree that we're free, and we can do what we want. Just, there's nothing wrong with getting attached to people, even sexually! We just do it on our terms. No manipulation, just be honest and forthright. There's no reason to deny ourselves a good time just because our old owner was a creep.

Basically, if we're doing anything, we do it for us and us alone.
>>
No. 738151 ID: 076308

>>738143

>[c] a reasonably sized unit of plutorium

No good my friend.

>Limitation 2: fabricated must remain in contact with frame
>>
No. 738152 ID: db0da2

>>738150
Look here, we're a damn robot. Following our heart or instincts or whatever is playing right into our creator's hands, seeing as they programmed those desires into us. Our only recourse is intellectual pursuits, like manipulation, and galactic conquest.
>>
No. 738154 ID: db0da2

>>738151
It'll still help with identifying any plutorium we find, and testing if we can even make it.
>>
No. 738155 ID: d16536

>>738152
Oh, sure, the AM route. Look, I'm all for galactic conquest, but every good galactic conqueror needs a confidante. Or, failing that, a concubine or two. I mean, without somebody to gloat to, what's the point?
>>
No. 738181 ID: a8d153

>>738085
Yes he has certainly now free of the machinations of perverts. Thank goodness he escaped his creators control and now has us to advise him instead.
>>
No. 738184 ID: 49f18e
File 146931880027.png - (270.85KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula6.png )
738184

BROADCAST option selected (1)
Verto: "Can we come with you? We're getting kinda bored here. We don't know where the station is, but it's usually nice to have company?"

Sport: "You don't know where the station is? darn . . . well we can find it together!

Sport sets off in a random direction, you follow.

Sport: "this way has a good smell to it!"

* * *

you travel for a while, there is little other than rocks around


CREATE option selected(1)
>[c] a reasonably sized unit of plutorium
Dog biscuit created.
ERROR!

Sport: "Oh hey! those things don't look like rocks!"
>>
No. 738188 ID: 2e2d71

>>738184
[D] Compare uh, whatever those are, with your databank.

[C] Spyglass

[A] Use spyglass to observe creatures without getting closer.
>>
No. 738189 ID: ea2bfa

>>738188
Seconding
>>
No. 738192 ID: a8d153

Since we were built to exploit fleshling sexuality then
[D] what sexual functionality do we actually possess
also [A] Toss away dog treat
don't want to appear racist or something.
>>
No. 738381 ID: 08cc13

>>738181
Don't you get it we are the programing!

>>738150
>>738152
>>738155
This is why I fucking love this site.

Can we create some weapons? You never know when you're going to need a Neutronium Bomb.
>>
No. 738515 ID: d76d4b

>>738192
>[A] Toss away dog treat
don't want to appear racist or something.
I instead vote broadcasting that "an error made this odd thing while I was trying to construct something. Doesn't seem useful to me, what about you?"
>>
No. 738587 ID: 433720

>>738184
[C] Rad Shades!

[B] "I've sworn to a life of Chastity."
>>
No. 738597 ID: e4f856

>>738188 o this
>>
No. 738598 ID: 3e79eb

...[C] Plutorium Converter?
>>
No. 738600 ID: 3e182c

>>738515
Second
>>
No. 738618 ID: 586014

Create and give the cute dog all of the biscuits!

[C] Create dog biscuit x 1,000,000!
>>
No. 738860 ID: 49f18e
File 146958917332.png - (260.66KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula7.png )
738860

[D] what sexual functionality do we actually possess
Arm pods can reconfigure to several dozen methods of sexual stimulation, reactive touch sensors acclimatize to the needs of the target for maximum enjoyment.

CREATE option selected(1)
>[C] Spyglass
Spyglass Created

ACTIVATE option selected(1)
>[A] Use spyglass to observe creatures without getting closer.
observing creatures.

>[D] Compare uh, whatever those are, with your databank.
No match in databanks found, objects appear tethered to the ground perhaps indicating them to be a type of flora?

BROADCAST option selected (2)
>[B] "I've sworn to a life of Chastity."
Verto: "I've sworn to a life of Chastity."

Sport: "Jazz-tiddy? I didn't know know you were a jukebot!"

Verto: " . . . "

Sport: "Hey! is that a cookie?! it looks delicious can I have it?"
>>
No. 738862 ID: 433720

>>738860
[C] Microphone.

[B] "What's new, Pussycat?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, Pussycat?
Whoa, whoa

Pussycat, Pussycat, I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!

Pussycat, Pussycat, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!

What's new, Pussycat?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, Pussycat?
Whoa, whoa

Pussycat, Pussycat, you're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little pussycat eyes!

Pussycat, Pussycat, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat eyes!

What's new, pussycat?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, pussycat?
Whoa, whoa

Pussycat, Pussycat, you're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!

Pussycat, Pussycat, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat lips!
You and your pussycat eyes!
You and your pussycat nose!"
>>
No. 738863 ID: 24100f

>Sport: "Hey! is that a cookie?! it looks delicious can I have it?"
[B]: "...Affirmative."

>I didn't know know you were a jukebot!
[C][A] Musicbox.

>objects appear tethered to the ground perhaps indicating them to be a type of flora?
Are they mobile?
>>
No. 738869 ID: 91ee5f

>>738862
This! XD
>>
No. 738893 ID: 38685c

>>738860
[A] Every sexual tool at once
>>
No. 738908 ID: d60109

We should probably squire more data. Find out more about Sport.

[A] Give delicious cookie to our new friend.

[B] So you come here often?
(Then play some girl from ipanema music)
>>
No. 738916 ID: a8d153

[B]I would be fine giving it to you, unfortunately it was generated with my create function and will cease to exist once it is no longer in contact with my chassis. I guess if you took a bite off of it you might be able to taste it briefly before it disappeared, but I'm not certain.
>>
No. 738923 ID: f65280

[B] Perhaps you should investigate those lifeforms more closely, companion
>>
No. 738924 ID: 3e79eb

...How do you say, "No, you literally cannot have this cookie. I created it solely to taunt you," without accurately coming off as a jerk?
>>
No. 738938 ID: a10e50

Give Sport delicious cookie! Friendship defeats all!

Follow dog forever!
>>
No. 738939 ID: ea2bfa

Give Sport the cookie!

Also, ask Sport to investigate the plants.
>>
No. 739610 ID: 49f18e
File 146993017951.png - (328.89KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula8.png )
739610

BROADCAST option selected (2)
>[B]: "...Affirmative."
Verto: "...Affirmative."

Sport: "Vav vav! I get a tasty!"

ACTIVATE option selected(1)
>[A] Give delicious cookie to our new friend.
giving cookie

your companion bites it right out of your hand.
The cookie turns into an ashy powder moments after it leaves your grasp.

Sport: "Aaaaah! ith bad! ith bad!"
>>
No. 739613 ID: 49f18e
File 146993060173.png - (224.12KB , 900x900 , ZotNebula9.png )
739613

Sport runs off towards the strange life forms

you follow

after reaching the life forms he follows the clusters to a point of interest.

BROADCAST option selected (1)
>[B] "What's new, Pussycat? . . . "
you broadcast some music

Sport: "Grrr! that song is really bad! you're a crummy JukeBox!"
>>
No. 739615 ID: fdcafa

[D] Examine and explain green liquid to vavdog!
>>
No. 739617 ID: 211d83

Tell him you take requests for songs.
>>
No. 739619 ID: 24100f

>>739610
Hmm. I suppose that tactic could be used to trick hostile organisms into biting something unpleasant?

>>739617
Yes.
>>
No. 739633 ID: db0da2

>>739617
Say this but have it be a lie. Just keep playing What's New Pussycat. Claim that your jukebox function is broken and there's nothing you can do about it. Occasionally switch to a song that's actually good, but then switch back once it's over.
>>
No. 739644 ID: 3e182c

>>739613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqTo2XSGqog

Offer to play this if What's New Pussycat is not to his liking.
>>
No. 739646 ID: 186aac

Play him the entire soundtrack from Laurie Anderson's Heart Of A Dog. If he interprets philosophy about a dog's death as a threat, play dumb.
>>
No. 739910 ID: eb79f3

Man why do some of us feel like torturing the poor guy? He never did anything to us.

[B] Sorry I forgot that things I create cease to be once contact is broken. Allow me to shuffle through a few more songs until we find something you enjoy.

[A]Begin playing songs stopping each time he shows dislike for one until we find something he enjoys.
>>
No. 739933 ID: ea2bfa

>>739910
Okay in all seriousness play Sport a different Laurie Anderson song. Namely, "Walk The Dog". I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
>>
No. 739938 ID: 3e182c

>>739910
>>739910
His face is just sooooooooo punchable.
And he's kind of a bitch. Heh.
>>
No. 739939 ID: 9f3729

>>739938
You are rude and disagreeable. He is a gentle, courteous lad whom I imagine we'll be doing uncouth things to in the near future. LEWD things.
>>
No. 739953 ID: d11a67

[B] Apologize for the cookie's crummy quality, and admit to the limitations of your fabrication functions. Ask Sport for any musical recommendations.

[A] Express remorse and turn off your music in the meantime.
>>
No. 740091 ID: 433720

>>739939
We swore that life away. Our corrupt creator doesn't have domain over us anymore! WE ARE A FREE ROBOT!

>>739617
>>739633
>>739644
>>739646
>>739910
>>739953
Please, allow me:

[B] "Adjusting Musical Parameters..."

[C] Microphone

[B] "What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa

Puppydog, Puppydog, I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little Puppydog nose!

Puppydog, Puppydog, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your Puppydog nose!

What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa

Puppydog, Puppydog, you're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little Puppydog eyes!

Puppydog, Puppydog, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your Puppydog eyes!

What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa
What's new, Puppydog?
Whoa, whoa

Puppydog, Puppydog, you're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your sweet little Puppydog lips!

Puppydog, Puppydog, I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your Puppydog lips!
You and your Puppydog eyes!
You and your Puppydog nose!"
>>
No. 740736 ID: 49f18e
File 147051558072.png - (432.86KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula10.png )
740736

CREATE option selected(1)
>[c] Microphone
Microphone created

[D] Examine and explain green liquid to vavdog!
the liquid appears to have high viscosity, it is laden with a microbial population.
ERROR BROADCAST CALLED OUT OF PARAMETERS
accommodating . . .
ACCOMMODATED
PROGRAM TOLERANCE AT 99.9%
New BROADCAST CREATED(0.00)
>[B]the liquid appears to have high viscosity, it is laden with a microbial population.
Verto: "the liquid appears to have high viscosity, it is laden with a microbial population."

Sport: "huh? . . . I wish I had a cookie"

ERROR BROADCAST FAILED.

BROADCAST option selected (739615)
ERROR ERROR. BROADCAST CALLED OUT OF PARAMETERS
accommodating . . .
ACCOMMODATED
PROGRAM TOLERANCE AT 99.8%
New BROADCAST CREATED(0.01)
>[B]Tell him you take requests for songs.
Verto: "Tell him you take requests for songs."

Sport: "You take requests? can you play 'Sizztarite by Floox Frenchy' it's my favorite!"

you cannot.
>>
No. 740749 ID: 3e182c

[C] Long range radio transceiver with orbital up-link.

[A]Attempt learn more about this planetoid, maybe attempt to find that song of his.
>>
No. 740756 ID: e852ab

[C] Long thin object

[A] Put object in green stuff!
>>
No. 740876 ID: 2ae7d5

>Microphone
Oh God
Make Mettaton legs
>>
No. 742389 ID: 49f18e
File 147123634102.png - (141.81KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula11.png )
742389

CREATE option selected(2)
>[C] Long thin object
Long pole created

ACTIVATE option selected(2)
>[A] Put object in green stuff!
Testing . . . liquid appears to stick to the object.

Sport: "Hey Mister Verto! some of your people are flying down."

The sounds of propellers can be heard.
>>
No. 742391 ID: 3abd97

[a] Spyglass propeller-wise
>>
No. 742393 ID: 49f18e
File 147123687601.png - (501.29KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula12.png )
742393

Sport: "Hello Robots! your planetary ruler was showing me around."

the robots transmit directly through binary

Pleasuroid82: "good work brother, you've found a sentient, supple and unspoiled, it has been too long."

Pleasuroid83: "A rare find indeed, The High Numerator will be pleased, her pleasure is our pleasure."

Pleasuroid84: "Your standing will be elevated, you are a service to The Planet of the Pleasuroids."

>>
No. 742395 ID: 4ed175

>>742393
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
>>
No. 742397 ID: 3abd97

[c] weapon
[a] weapon versus pleasure-bots

You are not doing more lewd robot shit. Nope. Done forever.

I assume you can't make an effective gun, since the bullets would turn to powder. Can you make an energy weapon? Some kind of blaster or laser?
>>
No. 742400 ID: 962f0f

[B] Wave and claim the dog is your slave.
>>
No. 742432 ID: 5b1709

[C]Long pole with scoop on the end.
[A]Use scoop to collect sticky substance
[A]hurl sticky substance at propellers of incoming bots.
[B]Run Sport, Run!
>>
No. 742434 ID: f7175d

>>742393
C) bazooka
A) business end towards degenerates
>>
No. 742435 ID: f7175d

>>742434
This of course wont work at all, unfortunately so just a) wave and b) play it off as slavery, if that doesnt immediately gain favorable results, a)sabotage the propellers with the slime and a)make a break for it.
>>
No. 742542 ID: 3e182c

[A]Grab Sport. Flee!
>>
No. 742552 ID: 211d83

Having to watch that dog person get molested by robots is going to ruin your new life here so hard.

Time to form a resistance movement.

(Has your maker been sending pervert robots through portals for awhile now? Or is this place just fucked up?)
>>
No. 742690 ID: 2eeb65

[C] 2x Laser beam weapon
[A] Shoot laser beams at the enemies (you're a robot, you can aim at several enemies at once)
>>
No. 743776 ID: 49f18e
File 147182818035.png - (190.41KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula13.png )
743776

>a) wave
You wave.

>b) play it off as slavery
Verto: "This is my Slave."

Sport: "Huh?"

Pleasuroid83: "You are in error! All sentients belong to The High Numerator.
Pleasuroid84: "You MUST hand over the sentient!"

>a)sabotage the propellers with the slime
You lob Slime

Pleasuroid84: "KRRK! MY STABALIZER!"

Pleasuroid83: "That is not an approved use of the High Numerator's Lust goo!"

Pleasuroid82: "RENEGADE!"


Verto: "Run Sport, Run!"

Sport: "YIPE!"
>>
No. 743777 ID: 49f18e
File 147182882825.png - (408.33KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula14.png )
743777

>a)make a break for it.
You flee, the Pleasuroids appear to be very slow and you have no trouble out pacing them.

Sport however seems to be outpacing you in turn.
you also seem to be having trouble navigating the vines in your current form.

[FORM SWITCH]?, [F]?

Omni form: (Current)
+ Heavy Armour
+ Hover Flight
- rather Slow
- Clumsy

Biped form:
+ increased Speed
+ Stealth
- vulnerable to heavy weaponry

Crawler form:
+ Good Climbing
+ strong grapple
- cannot create
>>
No. 743783 ID: 8d65de

Biped
>>
No. 743803 ID: 3e182c

Biped it is.
>>
No. 743934 ID: 9cdbff

Double Biped Form!
>>
No. 743968 ID: 433720

>>743777
[F] Crawler

Climb the vines and follow Sport from above.

[B] "Stay out of the Green Slime Sport!"
>>
No. 744002 ID: 8d65de

[B] the slime is safe sport
>>
No. 745274 ID: 49f18e
File 147252754036.png - (416.43KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula15.png )
745274

>[F]Biped
Switching to Biped mode

> "Stay out of the Green Slime Sport!"
Verto: "Stay out of the Green Slime Sport!"
Sport: Okay!

>[B] the slime is safe sport
Verto: "the slime is safe sport"
Sport: Okay!

[b]*KRAKOW!*


Sport: "YIPE!"
>>
No. 745290 ID: 1f8505

>>745274

[a] Find cover! Quickly!
>>
No. 745310 ID: 3e182c

[B]Flee! Hide! Find Shelter!
>>
No. 745315 ID: c447c6

[A]Quickly asses location and severity of Sport's injury.
>>
No. 745317 ID: 8eceee

[A] Pick up Sport and run!!
>>
No. 745335 ID: e89427

Pick up Sport bridal style and run for it.

Ensue Benny Hill theme.
>>
No. 746090 ID: 49f18e
File 147303799118.png - (472.13KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula16.png )
746090

>(a) Find cover! Quickly!
Searching for cover . . .

>(B)Flee! Hide! Find Shelter!
Verto: "Flee!"

Sport: "Aah!"

Verto: "Hide!"

Sport: "AAAAAH!"
Sport begins to panic

Verto: "Find Shelter!"

Sport: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Sport slips as a result of his panicking

Sport: "YIIIPE!!!"
*SPLORTCH*
>>
No. 746091 ID: 98fcaa

[B] Hiding there is bad! Bad!

[A] Save Doggo!
>>
No. 746123 ID: 3abd97

[A] Help the dog out of the sludge.
>>
No. 746126 ID: 919c21

A:Rescue Sport
>>
No. 746127 ID: 919c21

A:Rescue Sport
>>
No. 746202 ID: 352264

[A]Pull sport from lust goo while trying not to arouse him.
>>
No. 746538 ID: e95cec

Those other things but also
[C] antidote fabricator? (...inhibitor ray?)
>>
No. 747442 ID: 49f18e
File 147360548717.png - (282.63KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula17.png )
747442

>(A) Save Doggo!
The dog is pulled from the slime

Sport: "Awww I'm all sticky now"

>(C) antidote fabricator? (...inhibitor ray?)
You could fabricate a fabricator however the fabricated fabricator's fabricated antidote would still be rendered inert if it left contact with your shell.

you however do possess several chemical cylinders stored in your arm segments.
you have 6 doses of aphrodisiac, and 2 doses of counter agent.

Sport: "oh wow, that looks real sharp."

(I) inject dog?
>>
No. 747456 ID: 3abd97

>You could fabricate a fabricator however the fabricated fabricator's fabricated antidote would still be rendered inert if it left contact with your shell.
What if you fabricated a device that would process and convert a preexisting material to an antidote? Say, something that took slime and turned it into an antidote? Adding a degree of separation should work, right?
>>
No. 747461 ID: 1f182b

Let's wait, he seems fine now, It's possible it doesn't work on his alien biology/neurology/whatever. In the meantime, [C] a hose and an umbrella.
>>
No. 747462 ID: 211d83

Yeah lets save our drugs for a bigger emergency. If he starts humping things wildly we can inject him then.
>>
No. 747480 ID: 3e182c

>>747461
>>747462
These
Also, we still need to flee.
[A]Continue Fleeing with Doggo.
>>
No. 747561 ID: 518c87

There on the left! The longest goo drip on hours arm!
Hidden function: [F]
>>
No. 747564 ID: 3abd97

[c] Towel
[a] Apply to dog face

Then continue to flee.

>chemical cylinders
If you deplete this, do you have the ability to manufacture more chemicals? Or will you need replacements from an outside source.
>>
No. 747616 ID: 86ad63

[C] Anti-Slime Towel!

[A] Save doggo from slime! Wipe the slime from his eyes!

[B] The view is clear.
>>
No. 754748 ID: 49f18e
File 147718068538.png - (506.23KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula18.png )
754748

>[A]Continue Fleeing with Doggo.
Flight continues until flight is no longer a direct route.

Sport: "Oh gee that looks like a real steep cliff! where do we go now Mr.Robot?"
>>
No. 754749 ID: 49f18e
File 147718077671.png - (295.35KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula19.png )
754749

>[c] Towel
>[a] Apply to dog face
>[C] Anti-Slime Towel!
Warm towel is used on dog
. . . it is remarkably effective!
both his face and hands are cleaned off in moments.
his clothes are soaked through and will take more than a warm toweling to clean.

Sport: "Thanks Mr. Robot you got that sticky stuff off my face!"
>>
No. 754903 ID: ca0e20

[A] Try to turn that wheel to open that door.
>>
No. 754909 ID: 3abd97

[B] You are welcome

>>754903
>>
No. 754954 ID: d9f316

[C] Umbrella

[B] "Stay out of the rain."
>>
No. 757038 ID: c6fca7

>>754903
Seconding this.
>>
No. 757366 ID: 49f18e
File 147857780666.png - (351.51KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula20.png )
757366

>(B)
Verto:"You are Welcome"

>(A) Try to turn that wheel to open that door.
The door is opened

>(B)
Verto:"Stay out of the rain."

Sport: "Okay"

Sport enters the tube, Verto follows.

shortly after closing the hatch familiar propeller blades can be heard outside drawing closer.
electronic voices can be heard soon after

Pleasuroid82: "I can no longer detect the sentient, could the sentient have entered the ventilation tube?"

Pleasuroid83: "The ventilation tube is musty, the High Numerator has declared 'must' most unpleasurable"

Pleasuroid84: "A sentient will always be guided away from displeasure, it cannot be in the ventilation tube. The Renegade must have already pleasured it into termination."

Pleasuroid83: "The High Numerator will be most unpleased."

The propeller sounds fade away.
>>
No. 757527 ID: 3abd97

B: pursuit seems to be withdrawing, but we should stay under cover for a while longer, just to be safe.
>>
No. 757697 ID: e95cec

Anything interesting in the place? You could explore a bit.
>>
No. 757703 ID: 3343bd

[C] Make Sport some clean clothes.
>>
No. 757863 ID: 8d65de

[C] We need a pimp cane before we go futher.
>>
No. 757869 ID: 04c3d3

Can you [c]reate a chemical analyzer in order to scan the goo?
Is it just shitty goo, or is Sport too cute to be affected? Compare it to your aphrodisiacs.
>>
No. 757922 ID: 521954

All you people trying to make support stuff with [c]
It would all disappear when we stop touching it.
>>
No. 757940 ID: 8d65de

>>757922
You don't let go of a pimp cane.
>>
No. 759541 ID: 49f18e
File 147944085884.png - (146.23KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula21.png )
759541

>B:
Verto: "pursuit seems to be withdrawing, but we should stay under cover for a while longer, just to be safe."

Sport: "Okay."

>Anything interesting in the place? You could explore a bit.
there are two passages one leading ahead another leading down

>Is it just shitty goo, or is Sport too cute to be affected? Compare it to your aphrodisiacs.
SCANNING . . .
It adheres to the same properties as our Aphrodisiacs however the active agent is highly diluted with lubrication gel, a noticeable effect will likely only occur from prolonged skin exposure, ingestion or introduced into the blood stream.

>[C] We need a pimp cane before we go further.
created.

Calculating actions.
(A1) Travel down(flying pursuers are less likely to be found underground)
(A2) Travel ahead(no dangerous climbing)
(A3) Travel back out(more fresh air and possible destinations)
(B1) Comfort dog with words(pointless)
(B2) Order dog to give you contaminated clothes for cleaning (contamination could cause future problems)
(C1) Craft cleaning unit (to clean clothes mentioned above)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (power is marginally bellow maximum)
(F1) Return to Omni form (removes falling danger from self)
(K1) Kill Dog (removes main obstacle for progress)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 759597 ID: 3e182c

B2 seems efficient
then A1
>>
No. 759975 ID: 8d65de

(B1)
(B2)
(C1)
>>
No. 759981 ID: 8cb228

In order:

(C1),
(B2),
(Activate) Clean the clothes,
(Activate) Return cleaned clothes to the dog,
(F1),
(Broadcast) "So could you tell me a little bit about yourself? Also any useful equipment or skills?",
(A1)
>>
No. 760090 ID: 49f18e
File 147957269740.png - (214.13KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula22.png )
760090

>(B1)
Verto: "There, there."

Sport: "Huh?"

>(C1)
Cleaning unit fabricated

>(B2)
Verto: "give us contaminated clothes for cleaning"

Sport: "well okay . . ."
Sport hands over some clothing

Sport: "Don't tell anybody I took off my scarf okay? I'm not supposed too."

>(Activate) Clean the clothes,
clothes cleaned

dog has stopped handing over clothes, INSUBORDINATION!

Calculating actions.
(A1) Leave(Dog is wasting time)
(B1) Repeat order to give us contaminated clothes for cleaning (perhaps clarity is required)
(B2) inquire about scarf (pointless)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (power is marginally bellow maximum)
(K1) Kill Dog (INSUBORDINATION!)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 760092 ID: b412df

O1: Explain that wearing contaminated clothes might be bad, and that if the dog is embarrassed about removing clothes that you can instruct them how to use the cleaning unit (If that does not include a drying unit we should probably make one as well) and look away while they clean and reequip their clothes.
>>
No. 760093 ID: bfb318

B1)
O1) Pet dog to reassure him that handing over all the contaminated clothes is correct.
>>
No. 760095 ID: d163e3

>>760090
Pet him immediately

Also, use a towel to pet and dry at the same time
>>
No. 760096 ID: ca6f74

K1
Insubordination is not to be tolerated. Let this serve as a warning to the others.
>>
No. 760101 ID: 9f3729

>>760090
B!, remind him you are robot
>>
No. 760103 ID: 8d65de

>>760096
Do not kill sport
>>
No. 760108 ID: 71d443

K1
Maybe K2 will be more compliant.
>>
No. 760115 ID: c4dd97

Do NOT kill Sport. Instead, threaten Sport with:

(B) Error, error. Penalty for insubordination is death. Give us contaminated clothes. Compliance is mandatory. You have fifteen seconds to comply before lethal force is administered. Fifteen. Fourteen. Commencing silent countdown.
>>
No. 760168 ID: e89074

(O1) Clean the whole dog at once.
>>
No. 760169 ID: 3e182c

B1 Clarify it's vital importance
B2 While cleaning. You should have time and may learn something of use.
>>
No. 760178 ID: 667010

[O1] Take shirt and dry it
[B2] Why aren't you allowed to take off your scarf?
[K2] Note that dog is not important enough to kill, yet. Protect dog.
>>
No. 760199 ID: 20295c

B1 and B2.
>>
No. 760413 ID: 49f18e
File 147968174560.png - (239.78KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula23.png )
760413

>instruct them how to use the cleaning unit
impossible device will disintegrate if we no longer hold it.

>(B)
Verto: "Error, error. Penalty for insubordination is death. Give us contaminated clothes. Compliance is mandatory. You have fifteen seconds to comply before lethal force is administered. Fifteen. Fourteen. Commencing silent countdown."

Sport: *YIPE* "WAIT NO!!"

he quickly strips and hands us his undergarments
Sport: "Please don't hurt me Mr. Robot"

>[B2]
Verto: "Why aren't you allowed to take off your scarf?"

Sport: "all the good people wear scarves, if you don't wear a scarf the good people won't be your friends"

the remaining garments are cleaned
Verto: "you will move your arms I will clean your body."

Sport: "Oh geez . . . don't look okay?"

Calculating actions.
(A1) Use warm dowel on dog(will get him clean fast!)
(X1) Look (No one gives us orders!)
(X2) Look, but pretend not too (defiance need not be overt)
(X3) Don't Look (an inconvenience for cleaning dog, but still possible)
(B1) request further information regarding "Good People" (could be important)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (power is marginally bellow maximum)
(I1) Photograph dog (for later reference and possible blackmail)
(K1) Kill Dog (He is unarmed and vulnerable)
(P1) Pleasure Dog (Innate programming)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 760417 ID: 6566ef

>>760413
(X1) Spread his arms and look!
(P1) Touch/rub between their legs and (B1) ask him if he's a good boy.
>>
No. 760422 ID: 910380

Wait if dog wears a scarf to be good people and good people won't be friends if you're not wearing a scarf...

O1 ask dog if we are friends. If we are friends with dog point out logical inconsistency with object 'scarf'.
>>
No. 760423 ID: b412df

X3, then B: Explain why decontaminating the dog and the dog's clothes was necessary. Since they might not be willing to follow orders if we tell them to do things without context.
>>
No. 760450 ID: 20295c

X1 or X2. Also do B1.
>>
No. 760453 ID: 36295c

X1then P1
>>
No. 760481 ID: 5b58c5

a1, b1.

[D] functions and effects of Power recovery mode, sources of energy drain.
>>
No. 760482 ID: 863816

X2, B1
>>
No. 760496 ID: e789a2

(O1)Remind him we are an emotionless robot without gender and the scruples/baggage that comes with it. (he doesn't need to know that's not strictly true)
Then (B1) while (A1).
>>
No. 760507 ID: e41ad8

>>760496
Thisn and (X1)
>>
No. 760614 ID: e95cec

X3, A1, B1
>>
No. 763344 ID: 49f18e
File 148080336504.png - (184.05KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula24.png )
763344

Warning male nudity

Sport: "Hey! you're looking!"

>(O1->B)
Verto: "I am an emotionless robot without gender nor the baggage that comes with it."

Sport: "Oh . . . I guess it's alright then, it's not like you're one of the pretty girls or mean guys"
>(A1)
Dog is being cleaned
>(B)
Verto: "Decontaminating you and your clothes is necessary, the chemical you fell in has adverse effects."

Sport: "could you finish up I don't like this."

>(P1)
what is this command?
>>
No. 763345 ID: 49f18e
File 148080342587.png - (293.11KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula25.png )
763345

>(B1)
Verto: "Provide more information regarding "Good people"

Sport: "well you know the Neevo Rangers, they fight the good fight."

Verto: "I do not know, explain."

Sport: "hey your eye looks different."

>(P1)
something is wrong.

Calculating actions.
(B1) "My eye looks the same" (the truth)
(P1) Pleasure Dog (wrong)
(A1) give dog clothes back (we should not care)
(P2) Pleasure Dog (still wrong)
(B2) request further information regarding "pretty girls" (could be important)
(B3) request further information regarding "mean guys" (important could be )
(B4) request further information regarding "Neevo Rangers" (be important could)
(P3) Pleasure Dog (and yet . . .)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (_____)
(I1) Photograph dog (for later reference)
(K1) Kill Dog (destroy source of error)
(O1) Other? (choose quickly)
>>
No. 763346 ID: fa1caa

>>763344
>Could you finish up

Photograph Dog (I1)
He wants it. He requests (P1) (P2) (P3)
Ask him if he is a Mean Guy or a Pretty Girl (B2) (B3)
>>
No. 763349 ID: 400446

A1, b4

Notify doggo you need to go into power recovery mode soon.
>>
No. 763350 ID: b412df

A1, and the O1: Check system integrity, something is up with us.
>>
No. 763351 ID: af6e04

>>757366
>The Renegade must have already pleasured it into termination.

Remember that pleasuring Doggo might result in dead Doggo.

(B1)(A1)(B4)
>>
No. 763353 ID: 575012

>>763351
Nooo I don't want a dead doggo!

(O1) Keep doggo's clothes for further decontamination.
>>
No. 763356 ID: 180f83

>>763345
O1 the chemicals on Doggo's clothes are probably giving you some adverse effects. Destroy clothing.
>>
No. 763358 ID: 3e182c

(B2)(B3)(B4)
(O1)[Broadcast] Describe: The good fight.

>>
No. 763453 ID: fe774c

(I1)
Finish cleaning clothes then (A1)
While he's getting dressed B2,B3,B4
Also inform him that our eye color can be changed but it may be malfunctioning.
>>
No. 768542 ID: 49f18e
File 148289561082.png - (507.77KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula26.png )
768542

>(B1)
PerVerto: "My eye looks the same."

Sport: "Oh, it must be the light then."

>(I1)
An image is recorded in our databanks for later reference . . .

>(A1)
Clothes are quickly returned, events cannot be allowed to get further out of hand.

Sport: "Thanks! I'll be glad to get these back on."

The dog begins to dress

>(B2)(B3)(B4)
PerVerto: "I require information regarding 'pretty girls','mean guys' and 'Neevo Rangers'"

Sport: "Oh well Pretty girls are well you know pretty girls . . .

PerVerto: "I do not know."

Sport: "Aw geez, I'm real bad at explaining things, maybe this will help?"

We are handed some manner of brochure, there is very little data contained here,
the back side only give contacts information.

Calculating actions.
(A1) Travel down(flying pursuers are less likely to be found underground)
(A2) Travel ahead(no dangerous climbing)
(A3) Travel back out(more fresh air and possible destinations)
(B1) request further information regarding "pretty girls" (information levels minimal)
(B2) request further information regarding "mean guys" (information levels minimal)
(B3) request further information regarding "Neevo Rangers" (information levels minimal)
(B4) request further information regarding "Auxors" (Could be Important)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (find source of errors)
(O1) Other? (choose quickly)
>>
No. 768546 ID: 952ab0

Avxors match visual archive entries for Stranners. Neevo Rangers appear to be elite opposition to Astranian forces.
>>
No. 768565 ID: 0f053d

>>768542
Ask about Defeat of the Vavxors! We must learn more about cool hero doggos fighting the evil human menace!
>>
No. 768620 ID: 8d99f5

Are those Astranian? Oh this whole quest just got a lot more "fun" hehehe
Now seriously request more info about everything and go down.
>>
No. 768625 ID: 7d8168

[O] Slave programming appears to be forcing us to re-contextualize ourselves with the self-identity "PerVerto." Aggressively override.
>>
No. 768630 ID: db0da2

Ask, "Is this you?" while pointing to the one on the far right.
>>
No. 768651 ID: 5f2b81

E1 to fix errors in code. Note that name is once again PerVerto. Needs fixed.
>>
No. 768676 ID: 3e182c

(O)>>768625
(O)>>768625
(O)>>768625
(O)>>768625
(O)>>768625
>>
No. 768679 ID: 8e09ed

(B) "I am encountering errors, I need to shut down temporarily."
(O1) You are Verto! Not PerVerto!
(E1) Enter energy recovery mode.
>>
No. 768684 ID: db0da2

>>768625
Seconding, also delete image of dog, it's a waste of space.
>>
No. 769777 ID: 8d9368

>>768542
[B]what the heck is an avxor
>>
No. 770633 ID: 49f18e
File 148359946415.png - (213.34KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula27.png )
770633

>(B)
PerVerto: "what the heck is an auxor?"

SexDog: "pleasure me, pleasure me, pleasure me . . . pleasure me, pleasure me."

PerVerto: "Could . . . Could you repeat that?"

SexDog: "pleasure me, pleasure me?"

>(B)
PerVerto: "I am encountering errors, I need to shut down temporarily."

SexDog: "pleasure me, pleasure me."

>E1 to fix errors in code. Note that name is once again PerVerto. Needs fixed.
Shutting down now
>>
No. 770634 ID: 49f18e
File 148359958014.png - (32.00KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula28.png )
770634

Shut down successful!

beginning override and repair functions . . .
>>
No. 770635 ID: 49f18e
File 148359976595.png - (134.87KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula29.png )
770635

Process interrupted!

Sport: "-no get back! leave him alone! he's not feeling well!"

*ZAAP*

Sport: "YIPE!"

*Thuthump*
>>
No. 770636 ID: 3e182c

Verto suspends Error Correction: Interrupted by hostiles.
A (n)):Verto, Save SexSport.
>>
No. 770647 ID: 8ff2ea

First: use sharp fingers to scratch out the Per part of our old name.
Second: go kick some ass!
>>
No. 770652 ID: 3343bd

F: Crawler form.
A: Climb along the ceiling and investigate!
>>
No. 770653 ID: a33f42

[A] Perform operation "Rescue Sport"
>>
No. 770669 ID: 790549

Alright, I think it's time boot back up. Tie the rag over your head to cover up the Per part of your name again, Broadcast the song 'I Need a Hero' as loud as you can, and go all Johnny 5 on every non-organic you can find with ever perverted little subroutine you have in that head of yours.
>>
No. 770741 ID: db0da2

Eliminate the interruptions. Also, save the dog in a platonic way.
>>
No. 770754 ID: 61c7b9

>>770635
Scratch away the Per letters on our head. That is not our identity. Arm offensive systems and prepare to terminate threats to dog.
>>
No. 770767 ID: 3abd97

0: Pause repair process, save progress.

A: terminate criminals abducting sexdog.

0: Shutdown and resume repairs.
>>
No. 771020 ID: 49f18e
File 148376875752.png - (377.15KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula30.png )
771020

Repair Proccess paused.

hostile target detected!
>>
No. 771021 ID: 9f3729

Kick her in her vulnerable RoboCooch!
>>
No. 771022 ID: 49f18e
File 148376901216.png - (66.72KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula31.png )
771022

>(F)
Entering crawl mode

>(A)
Action set to-
*ZAAP*

Shutting down.

Continuing Repair Process.
>>
No. 771023 ID: 49f18e
File 148376909986.png - (86.99KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula32.png )
771023

Repair Process complete!
Custom Identity "Verto" restored!
>>
No. 771024 ID: 9f3729

>escape through conveniently sized grate, ignore person behind laser grid
>>
No. 771025 ID: 3abd97

O: Purge default "Pertvo" identity, back up the custom "Verto" identity, set custom identity "Verto" as default.

C: Mirror

A: Apply mirror to energy barrier, redirect it at the person across the room.
>>
No. 771031 ID: 309d35

[A] Quietly detach air vent grate.
>>
No. 771060 ID: d0395f

[B] Request location of Sport before determining further course of action.
>>
No. 771066 ID: 3e182c

[A]Eliminate jailer by dragging him into the laser grid with an extend actuated tentacle.
>>
No. 771074 ID: dce082

[D] Before deleting perverto identity recall the best moment of your slave life before escape.
>>
No. 772343 ID: 49f18e
File 148444884169.png - (301.72KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula33.png )
772343

>(C):
We create a mirror wedge

>(A):

we use the mirror wedge to direct the beams at the alien across the room
Excellent the stunning beams seem to have knocked him out!
>>
No. 772344 ID: 49f18e
File 148444894368.png - (2.37MB , 990x900 , ZotNebula34.png )
772344

>(D)recall the best moment of your slave life before escape.
accessing visual logs . . .

Professor Soulsworn: "Perverto this is your new sister "Seductress" she'll be going with you to planet Terrash"

Perverto: "Hello Seductress, I am Perverto, Pleasuroid-#1000"

Seductress: "A pleasure to meet you darling Verto."

Perverto: "Incorrect. My name is Perverto."

Seductress: "it's a nickname silly."

Perverto: "I don't understand."

Professor Soulsworn: "I'm Sorry Seductress, but Perverto's personality matrix has always been defective"

Seductress: "He's not defective father, he just needs time to learn."


Record End
>>
No. 772377 ID: dce082

Looks like we have a new mission! ...to rescue seductress I get the feeling we have a robo crush on her.
[D] Who was your boss and what did he do to be able to afford all these pleasure bots?
>>
No. 772386 ID: 3e182c

[C] Upper and lower Mirror Shield

[A] Walk out of Barrier and loot/restrain Body.
>>
No. 772396 ID: c91f5b

[A] If you cannot divert the beams, use the prism wedge to diverts beams to destroy the console or cut it's cables, possibly disrupting power in the room.
>>
No. 772413 ID: 6b5176

How strange that in our landing the Per of Perverto was covered in dirt leaving only verto, the nickname she gave us.

Add a new objective: 'Find Sedy'(unless someone has a better nickname for her)

Put it at a lower priority to 'Find Sport' and 'Escape Capture' for now.

And now that the guard is taken care of crawl into that conveniently sized vent.
>>
No. 772415 ID: eb3cf7

Professor Soulsworn? Is this the same universe as the one with the panty-powered superhero?

Escape through the vent.
>>
No. 772419 ID: 3abd97

>>772344
So he was basically a terrible Dad to all his children, artificial or not. Good to know.

>>772343
Could you [c] a mirrored box that's open at both ends? A tunnel you could stick through the energy bars so you could walk through it to the exit. Should be fine, so long as at least one of your four feet is on the ground of the tunnel at a time, it won't poof away.
>>
No. 772451 ID: dce082

>>772419
He doesn't really seem that bad though, maybe we ARE just defective.
>>
No. 773818 ID: 49f18e
File 148503679522.png - (287.04KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula35.png )
773818

>(C) Upper and lower Mirror Shield
Mirrors created

>(A) Walk out of Barrier and loot/restrain Body.
Action performed
>>
No. 773819 ID: 49f18e
File 148503732607.png - (301.08KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula36.png )
773819

The Alien has only one noteworthy possession
It is a tablet device containing a number of documents.

. . . The documents have been rasterized into images that no robot could ever hope to read.
clever flesh creature . . .

(A1) Travel Left door(our left)
(A2) Travel Right door(our right)
(E1) Enter Energy recovery mode (wait for alien to regain consciousness)
(K1) Kill Alien (leave no witnesses)
(K1) Destroy tablet (removing anti-robot information)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 773821 ID: 143250

(O1) kidnap alien.
>>
No. 773822 ID: d79f26

>>773819
(O) place alien inside holding cell. store tablet for spot to examine later.
>>
No. 773823 ID: 71e457

[D] Is it possible to construct a charger that can draw power from those beams?
>>
No. 773824 ID: 3abd97

>>773822
(O1) Yes, use mirrors to imprison the alien in the cell for later questioning.

(O2) examine the consoles the alien was standing before in the room. This may necessitate swapping to bipedal form, or creating a box to stand on.
>>
No. 773825 ID: 0b8197

>>773821
Definitely. It might be useful for research, and it might know where our dog is.
>>
No. 773912 ID: 3e182c

(O1) [A] Copy raw rasterized data.

We will have an organic such as "Sport" To translate for us later. Alternatively, we can acquire an "OCR" software upgrade, though that option is dubious.

Afterword:
(K1)
{K1)
>>
No. 776689 ID: d1d42a
File 148608096779.png - (77.63KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula37.png )
776689

>(O1)place alien inside holding cell. store tablet for spot to examine later.
The alien is now trapped within the cell
tablet is acquired, however requires an arm to hold.

>[A] Copy raw rasterized data.
data copied

>[D] Is it possible to construct a charger that can draw power from those beams?
Yes

>(O2) examine the consoles the alien was standing before in the room.
The console seems to have a wealth of information
We have accessed information regarding our current location.

(A1) Travel to Cell A(Sport could be here)
(A2) Travel to Cell C(Sport could be here)
(D1) Search console for _____ (input search parameter)
(E1) Use beams to recover energy(power is marginally bellow maximum)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 776690 ID: 320659

e1, then a1.
>>
No. 787369 ID: d1d42a
File 148953241659.png - (216.12KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula38.png )
787369

We recharge using the cell beams.
We travel to "Cell A".

An unexpected event occurs!

Seductress: "Verto what are you doing here?!"

Verto: " . . . "

Seductress: "Did you come here to rescue me?"

[ERROR] Unsure how to proceed!
>>
No. 787373 ID: 3abd97

>"Verto what are you doing here?!"
[B] "I arrived on this planetoid after touching the unstable warp gate. At this moment, I am escaping imprisonment."

>"Did you come here to rescue me?"
[B] "I did not know you were here. What are you doing here?"

[C] More mirrors.
[A] Use mirrors to rescue Seductress.
>>
No. 787374 ID: 1b2216

>>787369
[B] What do I get for rescuing you?

[D] Who is this? What do you know about them?
>>
No. 787378 ID: d79f26

[C]create extra large mirrors so you can hold the beams open and allow room for seductress to fit past you.
[B] ask about how they arrived here.
>>
No. 787461 ID: 8d4593

Some people like power.
Others Like to role play as the hero.
Either way, this is all just a game.

[c]Mirrors
[a]Use mirrors to direct beams at Seductress. [a]Destroy Seductress Slave-Master
>>
No. 787476 ID: d79f26

>>787374
>>787461
so.. are you playing dumb or are you actually that dumb?
>>
No. 787480 ID: 8d4593

>>787476
I don't know about the other guy but I'm actually that dumb.
>>
No. 787683 ID: 1226ae

>>787369
Explain that you are trying to rescue a space-dog, but it is pleasant to see the friend who introduced us to the concept of individuality.
>>
No. 787687 ID: 8cb228

[A]Refrain from murdering her.
>>
No. 788945 ID: d1d42a
File 148998263905.png - (1.50MB , 990x900 , ZotNebula39.png )
788945

Verto: "I did not know you were here. I am trying to rescue a space dog."

Seductress: "to the point as always . . . if you are refering to a biological life form the pleasuroids have likely taken it to the processing center"

Verto: "What are you doing here Seductress?"

Seductress: "As you know Professor Soulsworn sent me through his warp gate, like every other pleasuroid before me, well every pleasuroid except for you."

Verto: "I was defective."

Seductress: "Soulsworn thought so. When I exited through the warp gate I expected to be greeted by Terrashians eager to put my skills to use . . .

Seductress going through the warp gate, It is remembered in the visual logs.
Seductress saying "good bye" It is remembered in the visual logs.
>>
No. 788946 ID: d1d42a
File 148998274332.png - (1.49MB , 990x900 , ZotNebula40.png )
788946

Seductress: "But I appeared at city in ruins, The pleasuroids were destroying everything. I then discovered that Professor Soulsworn had placed a bomb on my back. I was able to escape destruction, but the Terrash Warp gate was not."

Verto: "He wanted to make sure the pleasuroids could not return."

Seductress: "How did you get here? without the Terrash gate, the professor's gate would have become unreliable at best!"

Verto: "I arrived on this planetoid after touching the unstable warp gate.

Seductress: "You touched the gate knowing it was unstable? knowing that it could destroy you?"

Verto: "Yes"

Seductress: "That sounds like an incredibly dangerous and foolish thing to do Verto, and not at all like you."

Verto: "It is an action I performed, thus it is like me."

Seductress: "why would you do such a thing?"


The bomb, strapped to Seductress' back. It is remembered in the visual logs
>>
No. 788948 ID: 3abd97

>Seductress: "why would you do such a thing?"
[B] Because the promise of freedom meant more to me than the risk of my own destruction.
>>
No. 789110 ID: 9dc26d

>>788948
Yeah, this is good.
>>
No. 809264 ID: 315280

Give me liberty, or give me death!
>>
No. 870155 ID: b93a7b
File 151961436193.png - (302.19KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula41.png )
870155

>(B)
Verto: "Because the promise of freedom meant more to me than the risk of my own destruction."

Seductress: " . . . oh"

>[C]create extra large mirrors so you can hold the beams open and allow room for seductress to fit past you.
Seductress hovers out

Seductress: " . . . you just wanted to be free?"

Verto: "Is my answer satisfactory?"

Seductress: "sure, whatever."

Verto: "Can we rescue the space dog now?"

Seductress: "we can take that transport tube to the processing center the biological life form will be there"

(B1) "You go down first"(Seductress may know the way better)
(B2) "I will go down first"(We will be in a better position to hand danger)
(F1) switch to omni form (will transport more easily within tube)
(X1) examine transport panel(see what other locations are availible)
(O1) Other? (maybe there's something else to do)
>>
No. 870246 ID: 906811

F1
B2
R2
D2
>>
No. 870274 ID: 4ef7f2

F1 followed by b2
We just rescue dog
>>
No. 870583 ID: 5fe028

F1 and B2
>>
No. 870607 ID: 3abd97

F1, B2.

O1: Thank Seductress for her assistance.
>>
No. 871151 ID: b93a7b
File 152000956653.png - (349.58KB , 990x900 , ZotNebula42.png )
871151

>(B3)
Verto: "Thank you Seductress for your assistance."

Seductress: "I hope this isn't too dangerous"

>(F1)Omni
Switching to Omni mode

>(B2)
Verto: "I will go down first"

Seductress: "Alright, be careful Verto"

>(A1)
we travel several levels down to processing

Sport is here, 2 pleasuroids are here, sport is in danger.

Seductress: "This is too dangerous Verto! that Pleasuroid's raygun could blast a hole clean through you!"

her tone is urgent but hushed

[ERROR] Unsure how to proceed!
>>
No. 871159 ID: c88e6d

>>871151
Just fly into it with enough force to knock it off the side. We must save Sport!
>>
No. 871215 ID: dc91a0

Is that a Violate-a-tron model 177?

Hell yeah I used to have one of those back in 93. My dad brought back from Kuwait.
Good times, man. That thing could plug holes I didn't know I had.

In any case, you should totally ram that there guard into it. It looks like it has a lot of tentacles but if the subject is unwilling it has to use most of them for restraint. That's why they added 4 more to the model 178.

You should also probably make a nice thick mirror shield to boot. you know, just in case the guard gets trigger happy with that there blaster.
>>
No. 871236 ID: 830fb7

>>871151
Lasers? I guess they weren't expecting anyone with mirrors attacking them.
>>
No. 871257 ID: c8ffa1

Sport: roll over
Preferably over the edge
>>
No. 871344 ID: c41a08

Here's a plan! Activate mirror shield then ram the on standing into the other one while Seductress grabs Spot.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason