[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 146592827954.png - (37.55KB , 524x413 , title.png )
729629 No. 729629 ID: af6e04

LOOKIT THIS HAMMER. LOOKIT HOW HUGE IT IS. IT'S HUGE!

I KNOW HOW TO USE IT TOO. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS POWER? HAMMER POWER
Expand all images
>>
No. 729630 ID: 3e8a9a

HIT A ROCK

THEN HIT ANOTHER ROCK

FUCK THOSE ROCKS HIT SOMETHING ALIVE
>>
No. 729631 ID: 2a7417

BUILD A BIGGER HAMMER
>>
No. 729632 ID: f6e419

USE HUGE HAMMER TO FIX CAPSLOCK KEY
>>
No. 729633 ID: b0190d

Build a sturdy home for your precious, loving family.
>>
No. 729634 ID: 2f5847

>>729633
FUCK YES.

hew rock, join lumber, shingle roof.
Then till the earth with your hammer and plant daffodils.
>>
No. 729635 ID: 9f3729

HAMMER DAT ASS
>>
No. 729637 ID: 15a025

SMASH THOSE FUCKING ROCKS
>>
No. 729638 ID: af6e04
File 146593389541.gif - (97.58KB , 640x480 , rocksmash.gif )
729638

>>729630
>>729637

I'VE BEEN SMASHING ROCKS FOR HOURS! HAMMER IMP NEEDS TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SMASH. SMASHY SMASHY

>>729633
>>729634
HAMMER IMP DOES NOT HAVE A FAMILY. SHOULD SHE FIND A FAMILY?
>>
No. 729639 ID: af6e04

last update is animated - forgot to mention
>>
No. 729641 ID: bc1b9f

TOUCH HAMMERS WITH THOR
>>
No. 729642 ID: 2f5847

Go locate and adopt a family.

Likely candidates are anyone without a Hammer Imp of their own.
>>
No. 729648 ID: af6e04
File 146593620616.png - (36.02KB , 504x514 , hydra.png )
729648

>>729642
YES YES! I'LL FIND A FAMILY! AND THEN SMASH THEM MAYBE???

>>729641
I DUNNO WHERE OR WHO THOR IS. I'LL ASK THIS GUY

"ARE YOU THOR? WILL YOU BE MY FAMILY?"

"Well, what do we have here?"

"Looks like a tasty little snack!"
>>
No. 729649 ID: 2f5847

>>729648
This is not a family, but you can smash it anyway.
Smash each of the heads equally.
>>
No. 729650 ID: 9f3729

>>729648
SMASH THEIR HUNGER!!!
With a finely-cooked meal paired with a tasteful wine, for added flavor
>>
No. 729653 ID: 15a025

Fill their hunger with a good smash!
>>
No. 729656 ID: af6e04
File 146594200113.gif - (98.10KB , 800x600 , hydrasmash.gif )
729656

>>729649
>>729653
YEAH! YYYYEAAAHHH!! SMASH

THE OTHER HEADS SEEM UPSET

"Oh God. Bill, are you okay?"

"YOU'RE NEXT"

"Wait, don't! We're sorry! We'll never try to eat an imp with a giant hammer again."

"I HAVE TO SMASH YOU ALL EQUALLY! IT'S ONLY FAIR"
>>
No. 729720 ID: 094652

OOH, see if smashing Dead Bill repeatedly will make his brothers feel MORE PAIN
>>
No. 729728 ID: 2f5847

Relent on the equality if they'll give you a ride somewhere.

DO NOT ride in someone's mouth.
>>
No. 729739 ID: 5b38cc

>>729656
It's hammer time!
Point it in the air dramatically at the hydra before smashing other heads!
>>
No. 730069 ID: a075ba

>>729656
For equality!
>>
No. 730396 ID: af6e04
File 146623467728.gif - (124.46KB , 640x480 , moresmash.gif )
730396

>>729720
HEEHEE! EEHEEHEEHEEEE!

"Stop! For the love of God, he's already dead!"

>>729728
RIDING ON TOP OF A HYDRA SOUNDS COOL! ALMOST AS COOL AS SMASHING THINGS. I'MA TRY IT

"HEY I WON'T SMASH YOU TWO IF YOU CARRY ME SOMEWHERE"

"You want us to carry you? Where!?"

"SOMEWHERE!!"
>>
No. 730412 ID: 433720

>>730396
TAKE US TO DETROIT!
There are lot's of things that need smashing there.
>>
No. 730423 ID: 2f5847

>>730412
He's got a point. But any moderately scummy township would do.
>>
No. 731161 ID: af6e04
File 146647339988.gif - (114.59KB , 543x414 , ride.gif )
731161

"TAKE ME TO DETROIT"

"What's a Detroit?"

"I think it's on the surface."

"Well we can't go there! We'll all melt."

"FINE! TAKE ME TO A SCUMMY TOWN"

"Ooookay, you got it..."

"WOOOOO!"

Heya guys I switched art programs cause pencil2d was a pain and things are going a bit smoother now. I'm gonna aim for at least an update a day. Let's see if that works out, heehee. By the way, most posts will be animated so I won't bother marking them as such
>>
No. 731162 ID: af6e04
File 146647377981.png - (41.55KB , 640x480 , p2.png )
731162

"Here we are, the scummiest town around."

"I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING. TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON. USE YOUR SQUISHY SEE-Y THINGIES."

"Our eyes?"

"YEAH I KNOW YOU GOT EM! USE EM!"

"Well there's stone buildings stretching off to the cavern wall, all illuminated by the faint blue light of the glow slugs. Plenty of little critters are walking through the streets, going about their daily business. A river runs through the town, and a tall waterfall cascades down from high on the far cavern wall. It's a shame you can't see it, it's actually kind of beautiful."

"So colorful!"

"THIS DOESN'T SOUND SCUMMY. DON'T TRY TO TRICK ME"
>>
No. 731167 ID: 2f5847

We'll make it work.

If they wanna eat some of the town, that's fine, just let us off somewhere useful first.

>I surely appreciate all the animated responses, and would encourage more people to join in this crazed imp's saga!
>>
No. 731178 ID: 9311a9

>THIS DOESN'T SOUND SCUMMY

You have to smash it until it is scummy.
>>
No. 731185 ID: f65280

We should be able to hear SOME of that...if it was actually there! They're trying to trick us!
>>
No. 731339 ID: af1531

>>731185
MOMMY TOLD US WHAT TO DO ABOUT LIARS!
We forgive them and let them know that they don't have to lie to sound cool, just be yourself and people will like you for you.
>>
No. 731553 ID: af6e04
File 146666039194.gif - (156.27KB , 640x480 , baroutside.gif )
731553

>>731185
>>731339

>We forgive them and let them know that they don't have to lie to sound cool, just be yourself and people will like you for you.

I NEVER LISTENED TO MOM. MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE HER ADVICE NOW??

"HEY! IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TRICK ME IT'S OKAY"

"What?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO LOOK COOL! I FORGIVE YOU"

"Uhh, alrighty then. Well there really is a town below. Where do you want us to leave you?"

"SOMEWHERE I CAN FIND A FAMILY"

"How bout the bar? You can find always find a family at the bar."

"REALLY?? IS THIS THE BAR?"

"Yep. It's pirate themed!"

"WOW!!"

"Yeah! Wow! Or you can try the orphanage too. We don't care."

THOSE GUYS ARE OKAY!
>>
No. 731558 ID: 398fe1

>>731553
Smash the boat!
>>
No. 731560 ID: 2f5847

You know that Bars are places where they make magical potions that give you all sorts of amazing powers.

Go inside and see how many different potions you can get.
While you're there look for a family.
>>
No. 731565 ID: 433720

>>731553
That boat is now our home, and the Hydra is our brothers!

Now that we are family and have a home, we should celebrate by smashing on down to the bar for those potions!
>>
No. 732202 ID: af6e04
File 146707244236.gif - (241.00KB , 800x600 , barsmash.gif )
732202

>>731558

BEST IDEA!!

>>731560
>>731565

>That boat is now our home, and the Hydra is our brothers!

AWW YEAH! I ALREADY FOUND A FAMILY. THE HAMMER IMP GETS RESULTS!! NOW TO CLAIM THIS BAR AND ALL ITS MAGICAL SECRETS

THERE'S A BASILISK AND A BIG FROG AND A GIANT WINGLY THING. I JUMP UP AND SMASH THE BASILISK'S DRINK. THAT'LL SHOW HIM!
>>
No. 732203 ID: af6e04
File 146707250554.png - (57.20KB , 549x365 , batty.png )
732203

I SEE THE POTIONS BUT THE WINGLY THING IS GUARDING THEM

"Touch the booze and you die, little imp."
>>
No. 732211 ID: 398fe1

Tell him you'll trade smash things for booze. Is there something he wants smashed?
>>
No. 732213 ID: d5e8ce

Touch a bottle. Fondle the bottle you touch. Then hold the hammer by the head like a gun, stare at him sternly and tell him 'go ahead. Make my day.'
>>
No. 732259 ID: ca0c21

Those are just reagents. The guard has to mix the potions before they're any good.

Make him mix you up a barkskin potion.
>>
No. 732358 ID: af6e04
File 146714089845.gif - (52.63KB , 578x419 , barkskin.gif )
732358

>>732213
>stare at him sternly and tell him 'go ahead. Make my day.'

"THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL HAMMER IN THE WORLD!"

"...what?"

"DO YOU FEEL LUCKY??"

"Okay you completely messed that quote up. Why don't you have a seat?"

>>732211
>Tell him you'll trade smash things for booze.

"WAIT! I'M REALLY GOOD AT SMASHING THINGS. GIVE ME THE POTIONS AND I'LL SMASH SOMETHING FOR YOU"

"Haha really? Well the Arts and Crafts Wizard just raised taxes on alcohol. Go smash up his statue in the middle of town and you can have all the booze you want. I'll even give you a free drink now."

THAT SOUNDS EASY!

>>732259
>Make him mix you up a barkskin potion.

"MAKE ME A BARKSKIN POTION!"

"Sure, one barkskin potion coming right up."

IT TASTES AWFUL BUT I DRINK IT ALL CAUSE THE HAMMER IMP CAN HANDLE ANYTHING. THE WINGLY THING SEEMS IMPRESSED

"What's your name, little imp?"

"HAMMER"

"No, that's what you're holding in your hands. What's your name?"

"IMP???"

"No. That's what you ARE. What's your NAME!"

??????????????
>>
No. 732359 ID: 398fe1

>>732358
HAMP!
>>
No. 732365 ID: 4fe6d2

HAMMAJAMMA
>>
No. 732369 ID: ca0c21

>>732359
Jean-Henri

Dad imp had a thing for fancy French girls.
>>
No. 732376 ID: f65280

HAMMER IMP!
>>
No. 732385 ID: 495ff6

>>732358
Mig Cunge "MC" Hammer
>>
No. 732418 ID: a075ba

>>732376
This, then >>732369 when pressed harder.
>>
No. 732434 ID: d5e8ce

'Dey call me Bagelsqueeze; da little noise u get from squeezin' a bagel. On the count that it's super inaudible and I'm a sneaky imperoni.'
>>
No. 732438 ID: 2f5847

>>732418
This one.
>>732434
Maybe this one too.
>>
No. 732455 ID: af6e04
File 146716690542.gif - (35.22KB , 800x600 , update9.gif )
732455

>>732376
>>732359
>>732365

"HAMMER IMP!"

"Okay that's not..."

"HAMP! HAMMAJAMMA!"

"Woah, calm down little imp. We don't have to worry about names if you don't want to."

>>732369
>Dad imp had a thing for fancy French girls.

"WAIT WAIT! IT'S...it's Jean-Henri"

"Very exotic. Here, one more drink on the house, haha."

UUGGGHH
>>
No. 732503 ID: 2f5847

2 potions down, 97 to go.

And you've got yourself a job already!
Maybe our Hydra buddy is making new friends, and we can sneak to the market like a hot buttered bagelsqueeze.
>>
No. 732515 ID: af6e04
File 146717544412.png - (37.37KB , 800x600 , p2.png )
732515

I DRANK THE DISGUSTING POTION AND NOW I FEEL A LITTLE DIZZY. I'M READY TO START MY QUEST OF VANDALISM!

MY HYDRA BROTHERS AREN'T OUR HERE ANYMORE. I CAN GO HUNT THEM DOWN OR I CAN LOOK FOR THIS STATUE

"Wait! Waaaiiit! Don't smash that statue. The Arts and Crafts Wizard will kill you! Nobody messes with him."
>>
No. 732526 ID: 398fe1

>>732515
I SMASH WHAT I WANT
>>
No. 732529 ID: 2f5847

Your face looks like a statue! Make a distraction for me, or I might get confused!

Potion guy would probably give you one, too!
>>
No. 733103 ID: a075ba

>>732515
I'll totally smash him (or her) if he tries it! Nobody stops me from smashing things!

Smash the statue.
>>
No. 733332 ID: af6e04
File 146752276326.png - (74.40KB , 800x600 , update10.png )
733332

>>732526
>>732529
>>733103

"I SMASH WHAT I WANT. NOBODY CAN STOP ME"

"But...but...!"

"YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A STATUE!"

"What?"

"SO YOU BETTER MAKE A DISTRACTION FOR ME! OR I MIGHT SMASH YOUR FACE!"

"..."

"CAUSE I CONFUSED IT FOR THE STATUE"

"Not so great with words, are you?"

"SHUT UP! I HAVE A STATUE TO SMASH"

I THINK I FOUND IT. THAT WAS EASY

"But there are so many witnesses here! Somebody's going to see you."

"THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN"

"But I don't know how to make a distraction! What should I even do?"
>>
No. 733357 ID: 2f5847

He's fat and ugly and we're not sure what squishy bits he has inside. But if he got right in the middle of a crowd and and had a heart or spleen attack, they'd probably try to help or pick his frogpockets.

We could probably get in a few good smashes while that happened.
>>
No. 733366 ID: e7e91a

Look do you want me to make you getting smashed the distraction?! Make something up!
>>
No. 733390 ID: f65b48

Smash something! That always works for me!
>>
No. 733540 ID: af6e04
File 146760730024.gif - (339.05KB , 800x600 , HEARTATTACK.gif )
733540

[warning: kinda gross]

>>733357
>>733366

>Look do you want me to make you getting smashed the distraction?! Make something up!

"N-no! I'll figure something out."

>But if he got right in the middle of a crowd and and had a heart or spleen attack, they'd probably try to help or pick his frogpockets.

WOW THAT'S A VERY CONVINCING HEART ATTACK. EVERYBODY'S LOOKING AT HIM. NOW'S MY CHANCE!
>>
No. 733580 ID: af6e04
File 146761377515.gif - (50.20KB , 489x448 , statuesmash.gif )
733580

WOOOOO SMASH!

YOU KNOW IT PROBABLY TOOK SOMEBODY MONTHS TO SCULPT THIS BUT I DESTROYED IT IN SECONDS. THAT'S POWER!
>>
No. 733583 ID: 9f3729

>>733580
run to inspect frog friend, make sure he's not having a heart attack for real and if he is maybe give him some gentle resuscitative cpr hammerings
>>
No. 733593 ID: 2f5847

Impressive smashing skillz.

Looking over the bar update, I realize this is the basilisk not the frog. I kinda think we should kinda hustle our hammer out of there.
>>
No. 734047 ID: af6e04
File 146784074890.gif - (43.13KB , 609x368 , cpr.gif )
734047

>>733583
>gentle resuscitative cpr hammerings

"HEY THAT WAS COOL. ARE YOU OKAY? HOW'D YOU MAKE YOUR EYES EXPLODE? HEY"

"Oof! OOF! I'm fine!"

"HEEHEE"

>>733593
>I realize this is the basilisk not the frog

I DUNNO HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE A FROG

>we should kinda hustle our hammer out of there.

"GOOD JOB, FROG! LET'S GO"

"I'm not a..."

"SSHHHSSHHSH! WE GOTTA HURRY FROG"

Oh. My God. My STATUE!!
>>
No. 734050 ID: af6e04

Made a disthread https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/101121.html

Also, the last line in the previous update was supposed to be in quotes. whoops

>>
No. 734051 ID: 398fe1

Run for it!
>>
No. 734056 ID: d63604

GRAB FROG AND RUN
>>
No. 734065 ID: 2f5847

Live to smash another day.
>>
No. 734303 ID: af6e04
File 146791891789.png - (42.97KB , 800x600 , barrun_.png )
734303

ME AND FROG MAKE IT BACK TO THE BAR. THE PERFECT CRIME!
>>
No. 734306 ID: f65280

Demand rewards
>>
No. 734319 ID: 2f5847

>Not like it'll be that easy, but

*Get some potions!
Try classics like an Antidote, Warrior's brew, Infravision boost, and Mai Tai.
*Inform the nice WingThing that Frog helped too. Just a bit.
*Enjoy the rest of your day in this perfectly safe establishment in which nothing could Possibly Go Wrong.
>>
No. 734779 ID: af6e04
File 146813417714.png - (31.49KB , 469x400 , barkeep.png )
734779

>>734306
>>734319

"I DID IT! I SMASHED THE STATUE! NOW GIMME POTIONS"

"Whoa there, little imp. Are you serious?

>*Inform the nice WingThing that Frog helped too. Just a bit.

"It's true!" FROG BACKS ME UP

"Well I didn't think you'd actually do it. Guess I can't go back on my word now. What do you want?"

>Try classics like an Antidote, Warrior's brew, Infravision boost, and Mai Tai.

"Sure sure. I can mix all those things. Just go easy on the uh...potions, okay? If you drink too many, you might explode!"

THAT SOUNDS SERIOUS!
>>
No. 734781 ID: af6e04
File 146813462881.gif - (228.12KB , 800x600 , potions.gif )
734781

>*Enjoy the rest of your day in this perfectly safe establishment in which nothing could Possibly Go Wrong.

YEAH! NOTHING AT ALL!

I TRY THE MAI TAI AND IT'S GOOD. THE INFRAVISION BOOST I THINK MADE MY HEARING BETTER? BUT I THINK THE BAR IS STARTING TO TILT MORE. THE WARRIORS BREW MAKES ME WANNA SMASH STUFF

FROG IS BREATHING ON MY EAR. "Can I have some toooo?"

HE DID HELP! BUT IF HE GROWS TOO POWERFUL I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL HIM
>>
No. 734783 ID: 2f5847

I give the best advice.

You should probably hold back on the potions if you feel yourself starting to explode. But Frog helped, he gets some too.

Maybe take a sip of the next one, and give him the rest.
>>
No. 734823 ID: 47160d

Make him family, once he is family then he can get as strong as he wants!
>>
No. 735168 ID: af6e04
File 146822724768.png - (45.18KB , 444x436 , family.png )
735168

>Frog helped, he gets some too.

"HERE YA GO! YOU DESERVE IT FROG. JUST DON'T EXPLODE YOURSELF"

"Thanks Jean-Henri. Can I call you that?"

>Make him family

"YAH HUH! WE'RE FAMILY NOW"

"F-family? Really? Oh gosh, I haven't had a family in ages. Or friends! Or anything."

"WHY NOT?"

"Well...whenever I get close to somebody, I end up accidentally killing them by looking into their eyes."

"WELL I DON'T HAVE ANY EYES! LUCKY FOR YOU"

"Wow...does this mean...can I have a hug?"
>>
No. 735182 ID: 908ead

Give him a hand shake.
>>
No. 735188 ID: 727894

Sure, give the frog a hug. Keeping your teammates happy may be of interest. Could also prevent the need to smash them later.
>>
No. 735204 ID: e2595b

You don't know what a hug is, but if it involves smashing you approve. No time to waste on things that aren't smashing though,
>>
No. 735220 ID: 433720

>>735168
It must be an awkward side hug, we're family now after all!
>>
No. 735236 ID: 2f5847

I think we're too drunk I MEAN BUFFED to not hug him anyway.
So it's probably good he won't kill us.

J-H, are those little dots on your face nostrils, or did you have eyes once and they're now gone?
>>
No. 735475 ID: af6e04
File 146838389472.gif - (28.16KB , 800x600 , hug.gif )
735475

>J-H, are those little dots on your face nostrils, or did you have eyes once and they're now gone?

THESE DOTS ARE MY NOSE. ALL IMPS ARE BORN WITHOUT EYES, NOT JUST HAMMER IMPS

>You don't know what a hug is, but if it involves smashing you approve. No time to waste on things that aren't smashing though,

"WHAT IS A HUG? DOES IT INVOLVE SMASHING?"

"No! No. It's when you wrap your arms around somebody and give them a little squeeze! It's nice."

"THAT SOUNDS STUPID"

"Oh..."

>Sure, give the frog a hug. Keeping your teammates happy may be of interest.
>I think we're too drunk I MEAN BUFFED to not hug him anyway.
>It must be an awkward side hug, we're family now after all!

"FINE I'LL TRY IT"

I'LL TRY ANYTHING ONCE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M THIS BUFFED UP ON POTIONS! NOBODY CAN STOP ME.

I TRIED TO GIVE FROG AN AWKWARD SIDE HUG BUT HE JUST HUG ATTACKED ME. THIS IS...KIND OF NICE ACTUALLY. I FEEL SO WARM. I CAN'T BREATH THOUGH

HIS FACE IS LEAKING??
>>
No. 735478 ID: 398fe1

>>735475
Awwwww...

Ask for air. And if there is something wrong with his face.
>>
No. 735479 ID: af6e04

>>735475
Sorry, currently posting from my laptop
>>
No. 735517 ID: 908ead

It must be a side effect of the potions.
>>
No. 735522 ID: 53929e

>>735517
;___; aw damn it's contagious.
>>
No. 735705 ID: 433720

>>735475
That must be Blood of Face, consume it. It's good for your complexion.
>>
No. 735714 ID: af6e04
File 146848585899.png - (26.11KB , 800x600 , cri_.png )
735714

>>735478
>>735522

>;___; aw damn it's contagious.

NOW I'M SNIFFLING TOO. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

>Ask for air.

"HNNNH!"

"Oh, sorry. Sorry! I didn't hurt you did I?"

"PSSHH NO"

"Well don't worry. I'm gonna be the best family ever! I won't let you d..."
>>
No. 735715 ID: af6e04
File 146848591773.gif - (25.87KB , 488x419 , lick.gif )
735715

>>735705

>That must be Blood of Face, consume it. It's good for your complexion.

"Uh..."
>>
No. 735739 ID: 398fe1

That doesn't taste like blood. What is it?
>>
No. 735789 ID: af6e04
File 146852971264.png - (15.59KB , 463x339 , uhpdate18_.png )
735789

"THIS DOESN'T TASTE LIKE BLOOD OF FACE"

"N-no?"

"..."

"..."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"...uhh...it's eye leakage. It's...it's normal."

I SENSE AWKWARDNESS
>>
No. 735799 ID: 398fe1

If you're family that means you get to share stuff! Ask to hang out at his house so you can see his stuff. You promise not to smash it.
>>
No. 735905 ID: 433720

>>735799
Unless it NEEDS to be smashed, of course.
>>
No. 735926 ID: ab8279

We could go to the orphanage and get some blind ones who hate arts and crafts.


But we're not gonna wait for them to blind existing orphans.
>>
No. 736144 ID: af6e04
File 146866034921.png - (15.70KB , 800x600 , missingham_.png )
736144

>>735799
>>735905

>Ask to hang out at his house so you can see his stuff. You promise not to smash it.

"HEY! LET'S GO TO YOUR HOUSE SINCE WE'RE FAMILY NOW"

"Okay, I..."

"I PROMISE NOT TO SMASH ANYTHING!"

"Um. Okay, that's..."

"UNLESS SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE SMASHED."

"....."

"Yeah sure. I'll show you my home. It's not..."

>>735926

>We could go to the orphanage and get some blind ones who hate arts and crafts.

"AND! AND LET'S GO TO THE ORPHANAGE AND GET SOME KIDS!"

"Hhhhooo what?! You...you want to adopt kids? I mean, this is kind of sudden, don't you think? We just met like twenty minutes ago."

"I WANT A FAMILY! I'M NOT JUST GONNA SIT AROUND ALL DAY AND WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN."

"That's not..."

"LET'S GO! JUST LET ME GRAB MY..."

WHERE'S MY HAMMER? I LEFT IT RIGHT HERE!
>>
No. 736145 ID: 0dc287

Obviously we've got to round up suspects and find out whotookit.

We'll be the good cop, frog can be bad cop.
>>
No. 736181 ID: af6e04
File 146869359141.gif - (55.36KB , 800x600 , update20.gif )
736181

>>736145

>Obviously we've got to round up suspects and find out whotookit.

ACTUALLY THIS PLACE IS KINDA EMPTY ALL OF A SUDDEN? WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?? IT'S ALMOST LIKE...OH MY GOD IT'S COME TO LIFE!!
>>
No. 736191 ID: 398fe1

Run for it. The wizard's turned your hammer against you!
>>
No. 736199 ID: 9f3729

>>736181
Go hug yer hammer
>>
No. 736238 ID: da6621

It better well be alive because if it's actually a really short bloke fucking with our hammer then there will be trouble.
>>
No. 736661 ID: af6e04
File 146882204349.gif - (43.13KB , 800x600 , gotcha!.gif )
736661

>>736191
>Run for it.

BUT I CAN'T LEAVE MY HAMMER BEHIND! WHAT KIND OF HAMMER IMP WOULD I BE?

>>736199
>>736238

>Go hug yer hammer

"HEY! YOU BETTER NOT BE MESSING WITH ME. ARE YOU REALLY ALIVE, HAMMER? SPEAK TO ME"

"M-maybe you should stay back! I don't like this..."

>if it's actually a really short bloke fucking with our hammer then there will be trouble.

"MMMMPPPHHH!"

HE'S NOT SO SHORT. DOES THAT CHANGE ANYTHING?
>>
No. 736662 ID: af6e04
File 146882217242.gif - (57.21KB , 800x600 , drop.gif )
736662

THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE THE STATUE I JUST SMASHED. A LOT FATTER THOUGH

"YOU! Why did you murder my statue?"
>>
No. 736670 ID: 91ee5f

>>736662
Because the statue was insulting you! It had the wrong hat! And it had stripes! You don't have stripes!
>>
No. 736676 ID: 9ad102

It was taunting me.
>>
No. 736678 ID: 9f3729

>>736662
"I was bribed and smashing is good"
>>
No. 736682 ID: 398fe1

Oh I got it.

Tell him it was because the statue was not his true self. He should not be ashamed of his body! Make a statue of what he really looks like!
>>
No. 737284 ID: af6e04
File 146903937454.gif - (45.72KB , 800x600 , demon.gif )
737284

THE WIZARD GUY'S EYES MAKE A CLACKING SOUND WHEN HE MOVES.

>>736676
>>736678
>It was taunting me.
>"I was bribed and smashing is good"

"I WAS BRIBED AND SMASHING IS GOOD."

"You can't go smashing other peoples' things for no reason. Not in this town! We have a thing called law and order! Actions have consequences! Crime is punished! Of course, unless I commit a crime. Because I'm in charge. What do you think your punishment should be?"

>>736670
>>736682
>Because the statue was insulting you! It had the wrong hat! And it had stripes! You don't have stripes!
>Tell him it was because the statue was not his true self. He should not be ashamed of his body! Make a statue of what he really looks like!

WELL I DUNNO ABOUT MAKING HIM A NEW STATUE. THAT SEEMS REALLY HARD. NOT THAT I COULDN'T DO IT! I JUST DON'T WANT TO!

"YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT THE LOSER WHO MADE THAT STATUE! NOT ME! IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU."

"What do you mean?"

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BODY. YOU NEED A STATUE THAT REPRESENTS YOU, CURVES AND ALL!"

"Well...it is true that I need a new statue. I will be metamorphosing soon, which is the reason for my recent weight gain. So, I suppose for that reason, your punishment will be less severe. That seems logical."

"WHATEVER"

I CAN TRY TO FIGHT BUT THE DEMON HAS MY HAMMER.
>>
No. 737285 ID: 398fe1

>>737284
Your punishment should be 40 hours community service.
>>
No. 737287 ID: cea69d

>>737285
Correction: 40 hours of community SMASHING. Also get wizard guy to un-possess your hammer, and also help you adopt kids.
>>
No. 737407 ID: af6e04
File 146908102443.gif - (26.06KB , 431x436 , magic.gif )
737407

>>737285
>>737287

"COMMUNITY SMASHING!"

"That doesn't sound like a punishment. Also, your smashing days are over. The hammer is mine now."

"NO"

"Yes. And I also sentence you to COMMUNITY SERVICE! Go pick up all the junk by the waterfall. And don't try to skip out on your punishment either! My demon servant will go with you to make sure you do it. ZAPTOO KA ZAM!"

I EXPECTED HIM TO CAST A MAGICAL SPELL OR SOMETHING, BUT HE JUST STOOD THERE FOR A FEW SECONDS AND THEN SLITHERED AWAY.
>>
No. 737416 ID: 398fe1

>THE WIZARD GUY'S EYES MAKE A CLACKING SOUND WHEN HE MOVES.
Oh my god I just realized he literally has googly eyes.

>>737407
Awwww, maaaaaan... I guess you gotta do it. See if you can steal your hammer back from the demon at some point. Like, maybe it sleeps?
>>
No. 737432 ID: c441c1

He cannot get away with this we must initiate combat by tearing the hammer out of his body I think he absorbed it? Or by tearing his slugy brain out of his slugy body through sneak attack for 2x damage.
>>
No. 737438 ID: 398fe1

>>737432
The demon has the hammer. Click on the previous gif. Almost all of the updates have been animated, you know.
>>
No. 737441 ID: c441c1

>>737438
I didn't even realize these were gifs. thanks.
Still rip out his eyes through the back of his skull.
>>
No. 737520 ID: cea69d

Pick up trash? You're not really sure how that would work. Is it anything like smashing trash???
Also, you too deserve googly eyes. You should ask the Crafts Wizard to give you googly eyes
>>
No. 737774 ID: 2f5847

A waterfall sounds like the kind of place a careless demon could somehow trip and fall over.

But I'm not advocating murder.
merely that we should keep an eye out for any potential hazards that could KILL THE DEMON.
>>
No. 738032 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146926703433.gif - (39.03KB , 800x600 , eyerip.gif )
738032

>He cannot get away with this we must initiate combat
>KILL THE DEMON

COMBAT INITIATED.

I RIPPED HIS EYES RIGHT OFF HIS STUPID FACE. BRUTAL!
>>
No. 738033 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146926734659.gif - (79.34KB , 800x600 , earrip.gif )
738033

THE DEMON SPEAKS AND IT GIVES ME CHILLS
"mmmmmm. just a vicious little ball of energy, aren't you?"

OOWWW

BATTLE TIME!

JEAN-HENRI
BITE THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU
SNARL TO COVER UP PAINED SOBS
GNAW OFF OWN EAR
OTHER??

FROG
KEEP HIDING BEHIND BAR
OTHER??

TARGETS
DEMON JERK
STUPID WIZARD
>>
No. 738117 ID: 398fe1

>>738033
JEAN-HENRI:
BITE THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU

FROG:
Petrify the demon!
>>
No. 738145 ID: e937f1

BY THE POWER OF BAPHOMET I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE RELEASED FROM YOUR SERVICE TO THIS FOOL.

JEAN-HENRI: Pick up torn off eyes and stare into them.
>>
No. 738164 ID: b88e5a

>>738145
Can't stare without eyes. Wear the googlie eyes for your own! Finders keepers!
>>
No. 738207 ID: c441c1

shove eyes into a mouth doesn't matter if its the demons, the wizard,or even your own.
>>
No. 738380 ID: 08cc13

>>738164
Sorry I meant that other guy that's not us but helped us what was his name again.

And if starring into torn off eyes don't work stare into demon eyes.
>>
No. 738508 ID: 2f5847

>>738164
Hammer Imp with googly-eyes does cut a mean figure.

Maybe Frog should handle the demon?
>>
No. 738572 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146943626598.gif - (31.03KB , 541x526 , handbite.gif )
738572

>BITE THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU
>BY THE POWER OF BAPHOMET I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE RELEASED FROM YOUR SERVICE TO THIS FOOL.

I SAID THAT AND THE DEMON SEEMED SURPRISED. AND THEN I BIT HIM AND HE DROPPED ME.
>>
No. 738576 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146943683430.gif - (64.36KB , 800x600 , eyeget.gif )
738576

>Wear the googlie eyes for your own! Finders keepers!
>Hammer Imp with googly-eyes does cut a mean figure.
>FROG: Petrify the demon!

IS THIS WHAT COLORS ARE LIKE? I DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT. I THINK THEY'RE BROKEN??

FROG WAS ABOUT TO GO PETRIFY THE DEMON BUT WHEN HE SAW MY NEW EYES HE PANICKED AND LOOKED AWAY.

>Maybe Frog should handle the demon?

FROG IS WEAK! I CAN KILL THE DEMON BUT I NEED MY HAMMER.

STILL BATTLE TIME!

JEAN-HENRI(SIGHT??)
GO FOR THE HAMMER!
BITE AGAIN
OTHER??

FROG
??

TARGETS
DEMON JERK(HURT HAND)
STUPID WIZARD(BLIND)
>>
No. 738578 ID: 398fe1

>>738576
GO FOR THE HAMMER!
>>
No. 738609 ID: af5093

Go for hammer Destroy wizard
>>
No. 738690 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146950604773.gif - (115.34KB , 800x558 , impsmash.gif )
738690

>GO FOR THE HAMMER!
>Go for hammer Destroy wizard
>>
No. 738700 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146950956681.png - (13.71KB , 468x394 , huh.png )
738700

i'm curious, little imp. what are you doing this far from home? what do you hope to find?

-POWER
-LOVE
-FOOD
-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
-???
>>
No. 738718 ID: b2d501

KILL ALL THE CLOWNS AND STEAL THEIR RANCH DIP!
>>
No. 738725 ID: 91ee5f

Well, we came here looking for a family, so I guess that counts as love, right?..... Yeah, we're looking for love.
>>
No. 738727 ID: 2f5847

All of things sound good.

We were mostly looking to be less bored.
>>
No. 738731 ID: 38685c

>>738700
"I LIKE HITTING THINGS WITH MY HAMMER"
>>
No. 738830 ID: bbbcc9

A hammer powerful enough to destroy anything and everything. Maybe some loyal companions but that is less important.
>>
No. 738839 ID: cea69d

MOSTLY I JUST LIKE TO SMASH! ALSO SOMETIMES MAKE FRIENDS! I WAS GONNA ADOPT SOME ORPHANS LATER TOO IF YOU WANT TO HELP! ARE YOU MAYBE AN ORPHAN????
>>
No. 738879 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146959893667.gif - (14.82KB , 800x600 , red.gif )
738879

>KILL ALL THE CLOWNS AND STEAL THEIR RANCH DIP!

your mind is a fascinating place, little imp.

>A hammer powerful enough to destroy anything and everything.

I ALREADY HAVE THAT! WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER YOU'VE ACHIEVED YOUR DREAMS?

an age old question.

>We were mostly looking to be less bored.
>I LIKE HITTING THINGS WITH MY HAMMER

a creature of simple tastes. we're not so different.

>we came here looking for a family

a very interesting answer. what does a creature like you know of kinship? the very concept should be foreign to you.

>MOSTLY I JUST LIKE TO SMASH! ALSO SOMETIMES MAKE FRIENDS! I WAS GONNA ADOPT SOME ORPHANS LATER TOO IF YOU WANT TO HELP! ARE YOU MAYBE AN ORPHAN????

do you think you are ready for children? besides, you've gotten yourself into a lot of trouble. perhaps not an ideal environment for young ones.
>>
No. 738881 ID: cea69d

GOOD POINT! YOUNG THINGS ARE SMALL AND EASILY SQUISHED. WE SHOULD ADOPT ADULTS INSTEAD. ARE YOU MAYBE AN ADULT ORPHAN?
>>
No. 738905 ID: 38685c

No child is raised in a perfect environment. We are all the product of our upbringing. We shall raise our orphan young on traditional imp values, such as smashing, not having eyes, and poor impulse control.
>>
No. 739454 ID: 8bc9e4
File 146986055850.gif - (52.87KB , 800x600 , nose.gif )
739454

>GOOD POINT! YOUNG THINGS ARE SMALL AND EASILY SQUISHED. WE SHOULD ADOPT ADULTS INSTEAD. ARE YOU MAYBE AN ADULT ORPHAN?
>We shall raise our orphan young on traditional imp values, such as smashing, not having eyes, and poor impulse control.

you are just too precious, little imp. please take your finger out of my nose.

NO. ARE YOU AN ORPHAN OR NOT?

indeed i am, little imp. but if you wish to adopt me, you will have to kill my master. those are the rules.

WHY?

because he summoned me, and i must obey his every command for as long as he is alive. do you understand?
>>
No. 739457 ID: 398fe1

Okay but you won't let me have my hammer so I guess I'll just go beat him to death.
>>
No. 739484 ID: db0da2

WHEN DO I GET MY HAMMER BACK, I NEED IT FOR SMASH- UHH... CARPENTRY. YEAH THAT. I'LL SMASH THE WIZARD FOR YOU IF YOU PROMISE TO BE MY SON.
>>
No. 739497 ID: cea69d

I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO KILL THINGS BUT IF IT INVOLVES SMASHING THINGS I CAN TRY! WE'RE IN A NEW PLACE THOUGH NOW AND I'M NOT SURE HOW TO GET BACK TO THE WIZARD SO I CAN SMASH IT
>>
No. 740653 ID: af6e04
File 147046160757.gif - (17.77KB , 498x342 , wakeupandsmellthetunabreathyum.gif )
740653

>WE'RE IN A NEW PLACE THOUGH NOW AND I'M NOT SURE HOW TO GET BACK TO THE WIZARD SO I CAN SMASH IT

we are inside your mind, little imp. none of this is real. that's not your real finger. this is not my real nostril. it's all an illusion. you will find the wizard again. but be careful! he has many powerful minions.

>Okay but you won't let me have my hammer so I guess I'll just go beat him to death.
>WHEN DO I GET MY HAMMER BACK, I NEED IT FOR SMASH- UHH... CARPENTRY.

you will find your hammer when you wake up. if you wake up. i hit you very hard.

>I'LL SMASH THE WIZARD FOR YOU IF YOU PROMISE TO BE MY SON.

cross my heart and hope to die, little imp. or should i start calling you mother? good luck.

...

UUUGHHH. SUDDENLY I HURT EVERYWHERE. SOMEBODY'S BREATHING ON MY FACE

"You're awake! Oh thank god, I thought you were dead."
>>
No. 740654 ID: c441c1

>>740653
We are a girl! Take hammer find Wizard tower use super sharp imp claws to climb to top of tower with hammer in mouth.
>>
No. 740655 ID: c441c1

>>740654
Break roof in with hammer, then use hammer to break Stupid Wizard face.
>>
No. 740661 ID: 398fe1

Look around to find the wizard. If he's still here grab the hammer and go to town. If he's not I guess we have to stealthily (haha) take him out in his tower or whatever.
>>
No. 740670 ID: cea69d

FROG. WE'VE GOTTA SMASH THE WIZARD. ALSO HOW ARE YOU. I DONT FEEL THE BEST
>>
No. 740671 ID: cea69d

FROG. WE'VE GOTTA SMASH THE WIZARD. ALSO HOW ARE YOU. I DONT FEEL THE BEST
>>
No. 740854 ID: af6e04
File 147055560535.gif - (26.67KB , 511x437 , massiveheadache.gif )
740854

>Take hammer find Wizard tower use super sharp imp claws to climb to top of tower with hammer in mouth.
>Break roof in with hammer, then use hammer to break Stupid Wizard face.
>Look around to find the wizard. If he's still here grab the hammer and go to town. If he's not I guess we have to stealthily (haha) take him out in his tower or whatever.

YEEEESSS. BUT I GOTTA FIND THE TOWER OR WHATEVER FIRST. I'M IN A HOUSE NOW. FROG'S GOT A BED AND EVERYTHING! FANCY!

>>740670

"FROG. WE'VE GOTTA SMASH THE WIZARD. ALSO HOW ARE YOU. I DON'T FEEL THE BEST"

"You did just get walloped by a demon! You need to rest, Jean-Henri. You're hurt."

"IT'S NOTHING."

"I understand you have a score to settle, but we should probably just get out of town. The Arts and Crafts Wizard didn't seem too happy that you ripped off his eyes. He's probably already sent one of his themed bounty hunters after us!"

"WOW ARE YOU A FROG OR ARE YOU A CHICKEN?"

"I'm neither!"
>>
No. 740860 ID: 398fe1

Themed bounty hunter? What theme is it?
>>
No. 741054 ID: 86db5a

WELL IM STILL CALLING YOU FROG. ALSO I DONT WANNA RUN I WANNA ADOPT A DEMON WE BONDED BUT HE WANTS ME TO KILL THE WIZARD SO I CAN BE HIS MOM BECAUSE HES NOT A BABY. ITS COMPLICATED. IF YOU WANNA STILL BE MY FAMILY AND HELP ME AFTER WE KILL THE WIZARD ILL KISS YOU AND TURN YOU BACK INTO A PRINCE IF YOU WANT
>>
No. 741256 ID: 9876c4

>>741054
Pretty much this. I like the idea of making Frog a prince not with magic or kisses but a power vacuum and powerful bodyguards.

BUT POLITICS CAN COME LATER!
>>
No. 741292 ID: f65b48

>>740860
CRUSHING
>>
No. 741526 ID: af6e04
File 147090009613.png - (15.48KB , 800x600 , update31_.png )
741526

>Themed bounty hunter? What theme is it?

"The Arts and Crafts Wizard has three dangerous bounty hunters that he sends after his enemies. Each one has a weird theme. It's like a circus sideshow. A deadly circus sideshow!"

>>741054
"WELL IM STILL CALLING YOU FROG. ALSO I DONT WANNA RUN I WANNA ADOPT A DEMON WE BONDED BUT HE WANTS ME TO KILL THE WIZARD SO I CAN BE HIS MOM BECAUSE HES NOT A BABY. ITS COMPLICATED. IF YOU WANNA STILL BE MY FAMILY AND HELP ME AFTER WE KILL THE WIZARD ILL KISS YOU AND TURN YOU BACK INTO A PRINCE IF YOU WANT"

"A k-kiss? Either way! I'll always be there to help you, Jean-Henri! No matter what you need to do. Even though everything you just said sounds like insane nonsense. So what's the plan? Should we just run to his tower and kick the door in? Should we get disguises? Find other people to help us? What's it like, kissing someone? Not that I haven't done it before!"

>Pretty much this. I like the idea of making Frog a prince not with magic or kisses but a power vacuum and powerful bodyguards.

YESSS! I'LL BE THE QUEEN, AND FROG WILL BE MY PRINCE!
>>
No. 741529 ID: c441c1

Take hammer find Wizard tower use super sharp imp claws to climb to top of tower with hammer in mouth. Break roof in with hammer, then use hammer to break Stupid Wizard face.
>>
No. 741534 ID: 398fe1

>>741529
That might work for a little while but I bet the wizard has defenses on the outside of the tower.

Why don't we just smash the base of the tower to collapse the whole thing?
>>
No. 741569 ID: 8ce800

>>741534
Seconded.
>>
No. 741751 ID: 9876c4

So, like, the wizard is a wizard, and can summon all kinds of stuff to make our life miserable. And the base of a tower is going to take a hell of a hammering.

So basically I think the top down plan is better.

We could hit up the pirate bar, and get some potions for to make us fly.
>>
No. 741804 ID: cea69d

Votes are tied- ask frog to decide; also why only get potions at the pirate bar? Get PIRATES!
>>
No. 742105 ID: af6e04
File 147115248086.gif - (61.64KB , 800x600 , eyepaste.gif )
742105

>Take hammer find Wizard tower use super sharp imp claws to climb to top of tower with hammer in mouth. Break roof in with hammer, then use hammer to break Stupid Wizard face.
>Why don't we just smash the base of the tower to collapse the whole thing?
>Votes are tied- ask frog to decide

"WE CAN! WE CAN CLIMB THE TOWER AND GO STRAIGHT TO WIZARD SMASHING! OR ORR WE CAN SMASH THE BOTTOM OF THE TOWER AND COLLAPSE THE WHOLE THING! WHAT DO YOU THINK, FROG?"

"Well the tower's made of solid rock, so it's going to be hard to collapse. But I'm afraid of heights. So I think the collapsing plan is what we should go with."

>We could hit up the pirate bar, and get some potions for to make us fly.

"AND THEN LET'S GO TO THE PIRATE BAR AND GET SOME POTIONS TO MAKE US FLY AND STUFF"

"Jean-Henri the only thing the potions at the bar will do is get us drunk. And you make poor decisions when you're drunk!"

"I DO NOT! WE CAN GET SOME PIRATES TO HELP US TOO. LET'S GO"

"I don't think I've ever seen any real pirates at the bar, but I guess we can try. Here, let me put your eyes back on before we leave.
>>
No. 742106 ID: af6e04
File 147115253993.png - (25.19KB , 800x600 , annebonny_.png )
742106

"Wow! What do you know, pirates."
>>
No. 742110 ID: 398fe1

>>742105
Psst just so you know I can't actually see out of these things.

>>742106
Hey guys want to make some quick coi-uhhhh want to help somebody who's got a giant hammer?
>>
No. 742129 ID: db0da2

In order to get these men to follow you you have to speak their dialect. Allow me:

YARR. SHIVER ME HAMMER. ARE YOU SHITSTACKS INTERESTED IN TREEAEEAEAESURE?! THAT WAS RHETORICAL, OF COURSE YOU ARE. YOHOHO. HELP ME KILL THAT ARSEHOLE WIZARD AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL OF HIS MAGICAL LOOT! AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT LUBBER IS LOADED!
>>
No. 742133 ID: 960f86

>>742129
add in guffawing as well. nautical bitches love a guttural guffawing.
>>
No. 742136 ID: 398fe1

>>742129
>all the loot
whoa hang on there we should get a share too.
>>
No. 742144 ID: db0da2

>>742136
What loot would we need? We already have our hammer, what else do we need? Maybe we could get a wrist strap for it so a not to lose it.
>>
No. 742148 ID: 398fe1

>>742144
Well I mean some money would be nice you know.
>>
No. 742178 ID: 9876c4

>>742129
I want J-H to try to say this verbatim. Which is not to say that she will.
>>
No. 742401 ID: af6e04
File 147123811252.gif - (32.85KB , 800x600 , piratespeech.gif )
742401

>Psst just so you know I can't actually see out of these things.

"I CAN'T SEE OUT OF THESE THINGS YOU KNOW"

"Oh, really? Well I'm still going to look away. Just to be safe!"

>>742129
>>742133

"Do you want me to talk to them, Jean-Henri?"

"NO. I GOT THIS!"

...

"YARR. SHIVER ME HAMMER. ARE YOU STICKSHA...SHITSTACKS...DO YOU WANT TREASURE?! THAT WAS RHETORICAL, OF COURSE YOU ARE! LET'S KILL THE WIZARD CAUSE HE'S A LUBBER! AND LOADED! AND YOU CAN HAVE THE LOOT! THE WIZARD'S! YAAARRRR!!"

"..."

"..."
>>
No. 742402 ID: af6e04
File 147123814727.gif - (62.40KB , 800x600 , runaway.gif )
742402

"Well? Did you convince them?"

"NO"
>>
No. 742413 ID: db0da2

Well I'm stumped.
>>
No. 742472 ID: c441c1

just go back over there and ask them if they want to destroy the crafts wizard's tower so you can draw him out and bash his head in to rescue your child.
>>
No. 742497 ID: b9aa79

Tell them your heart wrenching tale of love, loss, and the inability to find Jersey. Appeal to their emotions. Once they hear your quest they'll know in their heart of hearts that your path is the one of righteousness and they will be unable to do anything but follow your lead
>>
No. 742878 ID: af6e04
File 147145366230.png - (19.89KB , 800x600 , frogsmile_.png )
742878

>Tell them your heart wrenching tale of love, loss, and the inability to find Jersey.

"I KNOW! I'LL TELL THEM OF MY QUEST TO FIND JERSEY."

"Jersey? Don't you mean Detroit, Jean-Henri?"

"YEAH! DETROIT! WAIT HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?"

"Ribbit! Rrrribbit!"
>>
No. 742883 ID: af6e04
File 147145484699.png - (20.34KB , 800x600 , fishface_.png )
742883

WHATEVER!! I APPROACH THE PIRATES

THE BIG FISH LEANS IN CLOSE. HIS BREATH SMELLS. "Yarr! The scurvy little imp's back! What do ya think it wants?"

THE OTHER TWO SPEAK UP "Who knows, Captain. It's a few hoists short of an anchor!" "Aye! A few shivers short of a timbers!"

"Harhar! Good ones, me buckos! I'll make salty dogs of you all yet."

"HEY. I WANT TO"

"Question Captain. Why are pirates salty again?"

"Yarrr! Cause the sea is salty! I've seen the sea before. There's salt all over the place."

"HEY. HEY!!"

"Another question, Captain. What's a dog?"

"I NEED YOU TO HELP ME KILL THE ARTS AND CRAFTS WIZARD"

THEY'RE ALL STARING AT ME AGAIN.

FISHMAN CAPTAIN FINALLY SPEAKS "You want to kill the Arts and Crafts Wizard, little lassy? Yer even crazier than I thought!"

EYESTALKS LADY, "He's got a demon."
CRAB GUY, "And an army of undead exoskeletons!"
FISHMAN, "Yarr! Not to mention some of the best killers in the ground working for him."
>>
No. 742901 ID: c441c1

I have a hammer and his eyes!
>>
No. 742912 ID: ca0e20

Is, uh.. Is Frog ok?
>>
No. 742921 ID: b627f3

>>742883
THAT'S OKAY I'M GONNA ADOPT THE DEMON. HE'S GONNA BE MY SON. YOU GUYS SHOULD JOIN MY FAMILY WE CAN HAVE POTIONS AND ORPHANS AND BREAK STUFF LIKE PIRATES DO
>>
No. 742927 ID: 9876c4

Wow, he's got all that going for him?

It sounds like we'd need a pretty cutthroat band of marauders to even THINK about pulling this off!

... would they happen to know where to find one?
>>
No. 742931 ID: 1e0f3e

In the ground?
>>
No. 743455 ID: af6e04
File 147171626182.gif - (42.49KB , 800x600 , eyepoint.gif )
743455

>Is, uh.. Is Frog ok?

MUST BE A FROG THING. HE LOOKS KINDA SCARY WHEN HE SMILES LIKE THAT

>>742921

"THAT'S OKAY I'M GONNA ADOPT THE DEMON. HE'S GONNA BE MY SON. YOU GUYS SHOULD JOIN MY FAMILY WE CAN HAVE POTIONS AND ORPHANS AND BREAK STUFF LIKE PIRATES DO"

"Whoa whoa...slow down there! Ye can't just adopt a demon. They be thousands a years old!"

>>742927

"WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE I'LL NEED A BAND OF CUTTHROAT MARAUDERS TO PULL THIS OFF. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME?"

"Yarr! We be the best, most cutthroat-iest marauders under the Earth! The scourge of the caverns! But we aren't interested in some suicide mission."

THE EYESTALKS LADY SPEAKS UP, "He's just too powerful!"

>I have a hammer and his eyes!

"UUUGGGHH... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR WEAK EXCUSES! I RIPPED OFF HIS EYES, AND I'M GONNA RIP OFF MORE THAN THAT NEXT TIME WE MEET!" I POINT AT MY NEW EYES.

EYESTALKS, "She's right! Those are the wizard's eyes!"

CRAB, "If she was able to get close enough to take his eyes, maybe he CAN be killed!"

FISHMAN, "Maybe we underestimated you, imp. What's yer plan?"
>>
No. 743469 ID: 6e0270

>>743455
"I SMASH SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO HIM, IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM APPEAR IN PERSON LIKE WITH THE STATUE, THEN WHEN HE TURNS UP WE ALL AMBUSH HIM. OH AND BUST HIS MOUTH FIRST SO HE CAN'T ORDER MY (SOON TO BE) DEMON-SON TO HELP HIM."
>>
No. 743480 ID: c441c1

YOUR PROTECT ME WHILE I BREAK THE BASE OF HIS STUPID WIZARD TOWER TO CRUSH ALL INSIDE THEN BREAK SKULL WITH HAMMER TO GET MY BABY."
>>
No. 743542 ID: 9876c4

We scale the scurvy tower than crack the ceiling, looting and slaying all we find within!
>>
No. 743796 ID: af6e04
File 147183297280.gif - (51.03KB , 800x600 , run.gif )
743796

Art error - I forgot the harpoon that was sticking outta fishman's back in the last update.

>"I SMASH SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO HIM, IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM APPEAR IN PERSON LIKE WITH THE STATUE, THEN WHEN HE TURNS UP WE ALL AMBUSH HIM. OH AND BUST HIS MOUTH FIRST SO HE CAN'T ORDER MY (SOON TO BE) DEMON-SON TO HELP HIM."

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE! LET'S SAVE IT FOR IN CASE SMASHING UP THE TOWER DOESN'T WORK FOR SOME REASON

>>743480

"YOU PROTECT ME WHILE I BREAK THE BASE OF HIS STUPID WIZARD TOWER TO CRUSH ALL INSIDE THEN BREAK SKULL WITH HAMMER TO GET MY BABY."

EYESTALKS LADY SAYS, "That sounds insane! The tower's made of solid rock."

"WELL IT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING. DEAL WITH IT. LET'S GO!"

I RUN OUTSIDE AND THE OTHERS FOLLOW ME EVENTUALLY EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT ANIMATED.
>>
No. 743798 ID: af6e04
File 147183301553.png - (18.00KB , 800x600 , husk_.png )
743798

THERE'S A HUGE GUY RIGHT OUTSIDE SITTING BEHIND A TABLE.

HE SAYS, "Hello small creature. Would you like to play a game?"
>>
No. 743806 ID: 398fe1

It's a bounty hunter smash him!
>>
No. 743808 ID: db0da2

"NO!"
>>
No. 743809 ID: 6e0270

>>743798
"NOPE, URGENT SMASHING BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO."
>>
No. 743810 ID: 960f86

>>743806
This
call the punk ass bitch out on it first so your troops know you arent just some crazy imp who smashes everything at the drop of a hat, but in fact you are a perceptive crazy imp who smashes everything at the drop of a hat
Do it all "OBJECTION!" Style.
>>
No. 743830 ID: c441c1

>>743810
NO PRISONERS!
>>
No. 743838 ID: b2d501

Pole-jump behind him and SMASH HIS BUTT
>>
No. 743848 ID: af6e04
File 147184957205.gif - (17.46KB , 800x600 , objection.gif )
743848

>It's a bounty hunter smash him!
>call the punk ass bitch out on it first so your troops know
>Do it all "OBJECTION!" Style.
>NO PRISONERS!
>SMASH HIS BUTT

"IT'S ONE OF THE WIZARD'S BOUNTY HUNTERS! EVERYBODY GANK HIM!!"
>>
No. 743849 ID: af6e04
File 147184968577.gif - (29.14KB , 800x600 , tablethrow.gif )
743849

"OBJECTHHUUHNGGH!!"

FIGHT TIME!

ALLIES
Jean-Henri(dazed)
Frog
Fishman
Eyestalks
Crab

ENEMIES
Husk
>>
No. 743855 ID: 38685c

>>743849
THROW THE TABLE BACK THIS GAME SOUNDS FUN
>>
No. 743883 ID: fc1ca8

Jean-Henri get up

you must spin to win
>>
No. 743884 ID: 9876c4

Frog circles around to cut off Husk's retreat. If forced, he'll use his gaze attack (but he'd rather not!)

Crabman fires his 'harpoon'
Eyestalks bites for an ear
Fishman tries to get the table off his employer
J-H uses the foulest language she can remember, and staggers to her feet
>>
No. 744019 ID: af6e04
File 147192464647.png - (25.09KB , 800x600 , huskassault_.png )
744019

>>743884

FROG CIRCLES AROUND AND RELUCTANTLY PREPARES HIS DEATH GAZE ATTACK! FISHMAN LIFTS UP THE TABLE WHILE CRABGUY AND EYESTALKS GO ON THE OFFENSIVE! IT DOESN'T SEEM VERY EFFECTIVE.
>>
No. 744021 ID: af6e04
File 147192474826.gif - (63.21KB , 800x600 , harpoonstab.gif )
744021

HUSK RETALIATES BY RIPPING THE HARPOON OUT OF FISHMAN'S BACK AND STABBING IT INTO EYESTALKS

>J-H uses the foulest language she can remember, and staggers to her feet

"MOTHERSHITTING FUCK ASS OF HAT GUMBALL...!!!"

ALLIES
Jean-Henri
Frog
Fishman(critical)
Eyestalks(critical)
Crab

ENEMIES
Husk(flesh wound)
>>
No. 744028 ID: 9876c4

Crabman pinches his toes!
Eyestalks goes for the eyes.
Fishman doubles over in pain.

Jean-Henry runs up Fishman and brings the hammer down.
Frog pants nervously.

If you guys have better ideas, let's hear 'em!
>>
No. 744031 ID: 398fe1

>>744021
SMASH THAT SHIT
also try to lure Husk into gazing into Frog's eyes.
>>
No. 744043 ID: 38685c

>>744021
reminisce on your many adventures together with your now dying friends and turn your anger and sadness into power!

then throw the table at him
>>
No. 744054 ID: 6e0270

>>744021
I think biting and hammering won't work too good here, looks like he has a lot of flesh in the way of his bones and innards.

Eyestalks: back off and if you can get that harpoon out, throw it at Husk
Jean-Henri: find something sharp you can stake into him (the harpoon if available)
Fishman: back off and throw table (or break off it's legs to make stakes for Jean-Henri to drive into Husk)
Crabman: see if you can climb onto his back and go to town on it
Frog: keep at it
>>
No. 744056 ID: 820759

I don't even like that show

His arms are short and he probably has no reach behind his back, that is where crab guy must go while we bust his knees
>>
No. 744059 ID: 9876c4

>>744056
That's a better use of Crabguy.

I still think a hammer to the skull might work, though
What if Fishman fell on his knees with the table?
>>
No. 744063 ID: 3e182c

Use The back pointy part of the hammer!
>>
No. 744667 ID: af6e04
File 147228107169.gif - (48.43KB , 800x600 , eyepokethehusk.gif )
744667

>reminisce on your many adventures together with your now dying friends and turn your anger and sadness into power!

THAT TIME I TRIED TO TALK LIKE A PIRATE! AND AND....THAT TIME I SHOWED THEM MY EYES! WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH. THIS THING'S GONNA PAY!!

>I think biting and hammering won't work too good here, looks like he has a lot of flesh in the way of his bones and innards.

MY HAMMER CAN SMASH ANYTHING! BUT JUST IN CASE I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT MAYBE??

>Eyestalks goes for the eyes.
>Jean-Henri: find something sharp you can stake into him (the harpoon if available)
>Crabman: see if you can climb onto his back and go to town on it
>His arms are short and he probably has no reach behind his back, that is where crab guy must go while we bust his knees
>Frog: keep at it

FISHMAN IS TOO BUSY TRYING TO STOP THE BLEEDING FROM THE GIANT HOLE IN HIS BACK AND HE DOUBLES OVER IN PAIN. FROG KEEPS STARING AT THE GROUND WHILE CRABMAN JUMPS ON HUSK'S BACK AND STARTS VICIOUSLY PINCHING!! HE PINCHES ALL OVER HUSK'S BACK. HUSK IS DISTRACTED TRYING TO GET HIM OFF, SO I RIP THE HARPOON OUT OF EYESTALKS' CHEST AND JUMP UP ONTO FISHMAN'S BACK AND STAB IT RIGHT INTO HUSK'S EYE!

HE TEETERS FOR A SECOND WITH THE SAME DUMPY SMILE ON HIS FACE AND THEN SLUMPS OVER

FIGHT OVER!
>>
No. 744674 ID: 398fe1

Time to seek immediate medical attention for our injured maybe-friends. Is there a doctor in the house? Alchemist? Healer?
>>
No. 744679 ID: 9876c4

Lets order up a round of healing potions!

>>744674
Frog knows how to get his blood out!
Maybe he knows how to put some back in?

The quick and dirty method would be to soak wounds with high proof rum, then bandage.
>>
No. 744716 ID: 3e182c

Fucking Brutal.

>>744679
This
>>
No. 744814 ID: af6e04
File 147237044970.gif - (38.16KB , 800x600 , huskstretch.gif )
744814

>Time to seek immediate medical attention for our injured maybe-friends. Is there a doctor in the house? Alchemist? Healer?
>Lets order up a round of healing potions!
>Frog knows how to get his blood out! Maybe he knows how to put some back in?

"FROG CAN YOU PUT THEIR BLOOD BACK IN?"

"What? No. I think I can stop the bleeding though."

"IF YOU TWO DON'T MAKE IT I PROMISE WE'LL GIVE YOU A PROPER IMP FUNERAL."

"I think they'll be fine..."

"NOTHING WILL GO TO WASTE I PROMISE! WE'LL EVEN EAT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SUCK THE MARROW FROM YOUR BONES. WE'RE FAMILY AFTER ALL!"

EYESTALKS COVERS HER EYESTALKS AND FISHMAN JUST CRIES.

"Jean-Henri you should probably stop talking."

CRAB GUY GOES AND GETS A WHOLE POTION AND BRINGS IT TO FROG. FROG FINDS SOME CLOTH AND RIPS IT INTO SHEETS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT I GUESS HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

"This'll work for now. There's a doctor out by the orphanage we can take them to."
>>
No. 744817 ID: 398fe1

Holy shit look out Husk isn't dead! OF COURSE HUSK WOULD HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE HIS BODY.

Smash it!
>>
No. 744826 ID: db0da2

You have a hammer. There's an unwanted protruding object. You know what to do.
>>
No. 744844 ID: 3e182c

Husk Is Un-Husking!
Quick! The Hammer! Beat it to double Death!
>>
No. 744995 ID: 50880e

>>744814
that's some spooky shit, hammer the body until it stops moving
>>
No. 745124 ID: af6e04
File 147245849389.gif - (89.45KB , 800x600 , huskstage2.gif )
745124

>Holy shit look out Husk isn't dead!
>Husk Is Un-Husking!

>Smash it!
>You have a hammer. There's an unwanted protruding object. You know what to do.
>hammer the body until it stops moving

"AAUUUGH WHAT THE HELL! STAY DEAD, YOU! STAY!!"
>>
No. 745125 ID: af6e04
File 147245852692.gif - (27.40KB , 800x600 , huskstage3.gif )
745125

DONE AND DONE
>>
No. 745131 ID: 9f3729

>>745125
Keep smashing it to be certain, don't stop until it's a paste on the ground
>>
No. 745140 ID: 9876c4

Does the bartender keep a 12-gauge crossbow behind the counter? Because, if not, that things seriously going to mess up his roof.

And make guano on every poker night. And that'd be terrible.
>>
No. 745144 ID: bfbff9

Keep smashing it while someone else fetches some fire.
>>
No. 745148 ID: 3e182c

Bull-Shit.
Swing that hammer wide, all the way around, a bit higher than usual.
>>
No. 755539 ID: af6e04
File 147752012158.gif - (10.78KB , 400x300 , update42.gif )
755539

>>745140
>>745144
>>745148

IT MADE A LOUD SCREECH THAT HURT SO BAD IT MADE ME MISS MY HAMMER SWING!! CRAB GUY THROWS HIS HARPOON AND GETS YANKED UP INTO THE AIR WITH ME.
>>
No. 755666 ID: 9876c4

Let's climb up dat hammer and bite him somewhere.

Crabguy, you are a crabguy, anchor yourself to something.
>>
No. 755684 ID: 3e182c

GNAW OFF A WING
>>
No. 755689 ID: af6e04
File 147758809136.gif - (13.46KB , 400x300 , update43.gif )
755689

>Crabguy, you are a crabguy, anchor yourself to something.
>GNAW OFF A WING

CRABGUY GRABS A STALAGMITE AND BAT THING STARTS FLAPPING IN PLACE. I DROP MY HAMMER CAUSE I'LL NEED BOTH HANDS AND CLIMB UP ONTO BAT THING'S BACK AND BITE ITS WING OFF!! IT SCREECHES AGAIN AND STARTS TO FALL.
>>
No. 755703 ID: 398fe1

>>755689
Use its body to break your fall. Also gnaw on its face and/or neck.
>>
No. 755714 ID: 0d8f02

>>755689
pilot it into the stalagmite, impale this thing!
>>
No. 755760 ID: 9876c4

Get the wing OFF, as in detached. No escape.
>>
No. 755763 ID: 37f049

Get inside Husk to cushion the fall and start killing its next form in there before it can get out.
>>
No. 755917 ID: af6e04
File 147771380840.gif - (53.37KB , 400x300 , update44.gif )
755917

>Get the wing OFF, as in detached. No escape.
YEAH!!

>Get inside Husk to cushion the fall and start killing its next form in there before it can get out.
I THINK THAT MIGHT TAKE TOO LONG. GOOD IDEA THOUGH

>Use its body to break your fall.
GOT IT

>pilot it into the stalagmite, impale this thing!
THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN EASIER IF I DIDN'T RIP OFF ITS WING
>>
No. 755919 ID: 9f3729

>>755917
NOW BITE IT SO IT DOESN'T CHANGE AGAIN THE LIL SHIT
>>
No. 755928 ID: 398fe1

>>755917
Make sure it stays down.
>>
No. 755981 ID: 9876c4

>>755928
Maybe with your hammer? Huh? HUH?
>>
No. 755991 ID: 3e182c

RIP AND TEAR! SHRED THE BASTARD!
>>
No. 756520 ID: af6e04
File 147803702432.gif - (32.47KB , 400x300 , update45.gif )
756520

>Make sure it stays down.
>Maybe with your hammer? Huh? HUH?
I MISS MY HAMMER

>NOW BITE IT SO IT DOESN'T CHANGE AGAIN THE LIL SHIT
>RIP AND TEAR! SHRED THE BASTARD!
I CLIMB BACK UP ONTO THE WING THING'S BACK AND GET READY TO RIP IT APART! BUT SUDDENLY AN EYEBALL WITH A BUNCH OF TENTACLES BURSTS OUT

"I'M READY FOR YOU THIS TIME!" I SAY AND THEN BITE OFF A TENTACLE

"Wait!" IT SAYS "You win, little imp. Clearly I've underestimated you."
>>
No. 756523 ID: 9876c4

And I thought OGRES had layers...

Well, I guess we'd better see what it wants, while the rest find your hammer.
>>
No. 756528 ID: b15c5b

>>756520
I'm not buying it, anything tenacious enough to have several bodies isn't the surrendering type.
restrain the little git (in a sturdy jar or something) and join up with your buddies before you get distracted by talking
>>
No. 756549 ID: db0da2

>>756520
"YES. YOU HAVE!"

Continue ripping and tearing.
>>
No. 756565 ID: bfe8b3

OK BUT YOU'VE GOTTA JOIN MY GANG
>>
No. 756597 ID: 3e182c

Pfft This guy is not your friend! He hurt your friends!
He can't be part of your gang, HE JUST TRIED TO KILL YOUR GANG!

DEVOUR THIS FUCKER!
His strength will be yours.
>>
No. 756598 ID: 094652

"WELL I'M NOT UNDERESTIMATING YOU."

You can't defeat this foe, he will just shed his skin and leave you with a dummy. A heavily armed dummy. KEEP TEARING IT APART! Make sure you keep track of all the pieces in case it decides to pull a ninja distraction on you. Burn it all.
>>
No. 757213 ID: af6e04
File 147847510685.gif - (8.40KB , 400x300 , update46.gif )
757213

>I'm not buying it, anything tenacious enough to have several bodies isn't the surrendering type.
>Continue ripping and tearing.
>DEVOUR THIS FUCKER!
>KEEP TEARING IT APART!
>KOME DEMANDS FIRE

"YES YOU DID. I MEAN YOU HAVE!!"

I EAT IT. SHOULD I DO SOMETHING WITH THE BAT BODY? I DUNNO HOW TO START A FIRE
>>
No. 757215 ID: 3e182c

Ride it down the spike as you savor your delicious Calamari.
Go see how the first aid of your friends is going and collect your hammer.
Wear the bat head as a hat.
>>
No. 757224 ID: f65b48

Spit that thing out right NOW, you don't know HOW it got those extra bodies.
>>
No. 757233 ID: 9876c4

Being digested by an imp is generally a one way process.

Maybe we can use it's skin as a disguise or something.
If not, Frog can probably make a nifty cloak out of it.
>>
No. 757249 ID: a34679

Better eat it too then.
>>
No. 757557 ID: af6e04
File 147867291077.gif - (8.42KB , 400x300 , update47.gif )
757557

>Ride it down the spike as you savor your delicious Calamari.
IT TASTES RUBBERY

>Spit that thing out right NOW, you don't know HOW it got those extra bodies.
>Being digested by an imp is generally a one way process.
I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!! I'M SURE I'LL BE FINE THOUGH

>Maybe we can use it's skin as a disguise or something.
I LIKE THIS IDEA

>Better eat it too then.
I LIKE THIS IDEA
>>
No. 757558 ID: af6e04
File 147867293902.png - (4.69KB , 400x300 , update47_2.png )
757558

UH OH
>>
No. 757559 ID: 9876c4

Seconding UH OH.
>>
No. 757566 ID: 9f3729

>>757558
"DO I HAVE TO EAT YOU AGAIN TO MAKE YOU FUCK OFF"
>>
No. 757568 ID: af6e04
File 147867512754.png - (6.31KB , 400x300 , update47_3.png )
757568

>Seconding UH OH.
OH NO...
OH NO! HE'S HOT!!

>"DO I HAVE TO EAT YOU AGAIN TO MAKE YOU FUCK OFF"
THIS ISN'T THE HUSK! IT'S ANOTHER IMP ??
>>
No. 757569 ID: 398fe1

>>757568
Flirt with him.
>>
No. 757573 ID: 9876c4

>Males have horns
That makes sense.

It was very nice for him to gather up your hammer.
Maybe he could pause what he's doing and return it?
>>
No. 757577 ID: 3e182c

>>757569
Seconding the flirt option.
>>
No. 757582 ID: 3343bd

Offer him some of your bat thing.
>>
No. 757587 ID: e1e9d5

>>757582
Knawhumsayin'
>>
No. 757606 ID: 943528

>>757568
hey cool it's flirt at firs-
WAIT A SECOND HE'S NABBED THE HAMMER!
>>
No. 757617 ID: 3e182c

>>757606
It enhances his hotness.
Compliment his long hard McManhammer during the flirting. We can retrieve it after he has been properly played with.
>>
No. 757881 ID: af6e04
File 147888896356.gif - (6.74KB , 400x300 , update48.gif )
757881

>WAIT A SECOND HE'S NABBED THE HAMMER!
>Flirt with him.
>Compliment his long hard McManhammer during the flirting.
>Offer him some of your bat thing.

"HEY I LIKE YOUR LONG HARD HAMMER. EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY MY HAMMER. WANT TO EAT THIS BAT THING WITH ME? THEN WE CAN HAVE SEX" SMOOTH!!

HE LAUGHS INSTEAD OF DOING THE IMP MATING CALL

"You are very direct, Ms. Hammer Imp. But I won't be swayed by your attempts at seduction! Even though you are very beautiful. I have been sent to kill you!"
>>
No. 757882 ID: 9876c4

Imps seem to have poor Impulse control.
IMPulses. Huh.

He wasn't sent to kill you, he was sent to kill some random imp with a giant hammer. Waitaminute- he's some imp with a giant hammer!

For the love of Glob, man, don't do it! Let us help!
>>
No. 757883 ID: b9aa79

THAT SEEMS DUMB. I THINK NOT DYING IS A BETTER CHOICE. I'M GONNA GO FREE A DEMON FROM A WIZARD SO I CAN ADOPT IT. YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME AND JOIN MY FAMILY WE CAN ADOPT CHILDREN TOGETHER

WAIT WHAT DID YOU DO TO FROG ?!
>>
No. 757895 ID: db0da2

Tell him that he should have sex with you before trying to kill you because if he tries to kill you you'll kill him instead which would be bad because then you couldn't have sex with him.
>>
No. 757908 ID: 521954

The knife is no longer at the basilisk's neck!
Yell FROG GRAB! If your basilisk friend understands and restrains this little guy, go for the disarm when he can't move!
If he pusses out, act like it's a kinky sex move, and begin to describe all the dirty sexual probably illegal things you are going to do to this guy!
>>
No. 758673 ID: af6e04
File 147920394347.gif - (29.77KB , 400x300 , therealupdate49.gif )
758673

>He wasn't sent to kill you, he was sent to kill some random imp with a giant hammer.
"UM HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL ME?? I DON'T HAVE A HAMMER. YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE HAMMER!"

"Haha! Nice try, but you can't trick me. I am much more educated than your average imp."

>>757895
"LOOK. YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO KILL ME CAUSE THEN I'LL JUST KILL YOU AND THEN WE CAN'T MATE. AND THAT'S NO GOOD FOR ANYBODY!!"

"I'm sorry! I wish we could have met under different circumstances."

>>757883
"THAT SEEMS DUMB. I THINK NOT DYING IS A BETTER CHOICE. I'M GONNA GO FREE A DEMON FROM A WIZARD SO I CAN ADOPT IT. YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME AND JOIN MY FAMILY WE CAN ADOPT CHILDREN TOGETHER"

"Free a demon? Adopt it? Ahh, so Prey is playing that old game again. He is just trying to use you to-"

>>757908
"FROG GRAB!"

"FROG YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GRAB HIM"

"I'm sorry!"

"HE GOT AWAY"

"He had a knife!"

"NOW HE'S INVISIBLE SOMEHOW?"

THIS ONE'S A HARD NUT TO CRACK! I MUST HAVE HIM
>>
No. 758674 ID: 398fe1

>>758673
He's not completely invisible! He went off to the right! The hammer is probably not the best weapon to defend yourself with right now. See if you can grab something smaller from the fallen allies or foes, so you can hit him without immediately killing him.

Also I thought you saw with your ears?
>>
No. 758706 ID: f65b48

...why does it matter if you can't see him?
You don't have eyes anyway just, echo locate him.
>>
No. 758713 ID: af6e04
File 147922644257.png - (3.68KB , 400x300 , update49_2.png )
758713

>Also I thought you saw with your ears?
>You don't have eyes anyway just, echo locate him.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, HEAD VOICES. WHEN I SAY HE'S INVISIBLE IT MEANS I CAN'T ECHOLOCATE HIM. YOU KNOW I'M BAD WITH WORDS!!
>>
No. 758721 ID: 8a480a

>>758713
Then scream and the noise should bounce off him or something he is holding
>>
No. 758730 ID: 9876c4

Sing him the song of your people.
>>
No. 758739 ID: b04793

Frog has eyes right? Ask him were that guy went.
>>
No. 758745 ID: 3e182c

If you back against a corner or wall, he can only attack from one direction. The same is true if you run fast.
>>
No. 758881 ID: 9e3378

>>758713
okay so there's magic fuckery afoot, he goes (mostly) undetectable rather than just invisible.
anyway check frog is okay and ask about the rest of your buddies
>>
No. 759064 ID: af6e04
File 147931932855.png - (5.43KB , 400x300 , update50.png )
759064

>Then scream and the noise should bounce off him or something he is holding
>Sing him the song of your people.

I FILL THE AIR WITH THE SCREECHY SOUND OF MY PEOPLES' SONG. I THINK I SAW HIM FOR A SECOND!!

>If you back against a corner or wall, he can only attack from one direction.
>anyway check frog is okay and ask about the rest of your buddies
>See if you can grab something smaller from the fallen allies or foes, so you can hit him without immediately killing him.

ME AND FROG REGROUP BY THE BIG STALAGMITES AND I PICK UP CRAB GUY'S HARPOON. CRAB GUY CLIMBS DOWN AND JOINS US.

"ARE BIG FISH GUY AND EYESTALKS LADY OKAY?"

"I don't know. I left them to come chasing after you."
>>
No. 759066 ID: af6e04
File 147931942721.gif - (9.49KB , 400x300 , update50_2.gif )
759066

>Frog has eyes right? Ask him were that guy went.

"FROG YOU HAVE EYES RIGHT? DO YOU SEE HIM?"

"He's right over there, Jean-Henri. Just...watching us."

I THINK I CAN BARELY MAKE HIM OUT
>>
No. 759067 ID: 3e182c

While it could be magic, loose cloth is excellent at dampening noise. If you can get him wet, it may cling to him and negate the effect.

How far can frog spit?
>>
No. 759078 ID: 398fe1

>>759066
Ask him what he's doing just standing over there.
>>
No. 759329 ID: b9aa79

whisper to frog: I CAN'T SEE HIM
>>
No. 759357 ID: 9876c4

He was pretty adamant about killing you a minute ago.

I guess you'd better look around for some way to turn this next fight around.
>>
No. 759790 ID: 13d7b7
File 147949221029.gif - (12.20KB , 400x300 , update51.gif )
759790

>Ask him what he's doing just standing over there.
I KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. HE'S WAITING FOR US TO LET OUR GUARD DOWN!!

>>759329
"FROG!" I WHISPER VERY QUIETLY "I CAN'T SEE HIM!!"

"I'm having trouble too." SAYS CRAB GUY "He's like a shadow! Hard to make out."

"I can see him fine." SAYS FROG.

"WOW!! USE THOSE BIG EYES!"

FROG PUFFS UP AND GETS A BIG DUMPY SMILE ON HIS FACE.

>If you can get him wet, it may cling to him and negate the effect.
>How far can frog spit?

"FROG MAYBE IF YOU CAN SPIT ON HIM WE'LL BE ABLE TO SEE HIM"

"I can't spit that far! But let me try something else."

FROG SHOOTS BLOOD FROM HIS EYE AND IT GETS ALL OVER THE IMP AND KNOCKS HIM OFF THE ROCK!
>>
No. 759809 ID: 9876c4

If Crabguy can grab his knife away we can solve this in the manner of damn hell ass kings!

By WRASSLIN'!
>>
No. 759813 ID: 3e182c

WURB BURB THREE MAN CURB STOMP THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

Also did he drop your hammer? Because if he did INITIATE THE SKULL CRACKIN' WITH IT!
>>
No. 759852 ID: 398fe1

Hey don't kill him that would make it hard to have sex with him.

But do disarm and restrain him.
>>
No. 759884 ID: 3e182c

>>759852
WE CAN FUCK HIS CORPSE!
>>
No. 760314 ID: 13d7b7
File 147962285802.gif - (27.87KB , 400x324 , update52.gif )
760314

>WURB BURB THREE MAN CURB STOMP THAT MOTHERFUCKER!
>disarm and restrain him
I THINK WE GOT HIM!

>By WRASSLIN'!
I DON'T THINK HE'S UP TO WRASSLIN'. HE'S TOO BUSY CRYING
>>
No. 760320 ID: c441c1

take his weapon hug him and say "You will be a wonderful father to my child."
>>
No. 760321 ID: 398fe1

>>760314
Dude no crying isn't sexy at all. Get ahold of yourself!

What was he saying about the demon earlier?
>>
No. 760323 ID: 9876c4

>>760320
That's no way to get Basalimps!
>>
No. 760359 ID: 093c47

>>760314
good job team, prisoner acquired!
Learn all he knows about the wizard and stuff.
>>
No. 760380 ID: 3e182c

Break him physically. Or sexually. Or Both.
>>
No. 760705 ID: 13d7b7
File 147983106698.gif - (18.45KB , 400x300 , update53.gif )
760705

>Dude no crying isn't sexy at all.
SUDDENLY HE'S A LOT LESS HOT

>What was he saying about the demon earlier?
>Learn all he knows about the wizard and stuff.
"HEY. LISTEN! WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT THE DEMON BEFORE YOU WENT ALL INVISIBLE?" HE TAKES A MINUTE TO WIPE THE BLOOD AND SNOT OFF HIS FACE.

"He was summoned by the Arts and Crafts Wizard. If the wizard dies, the demon will be set free."

"GOOD!"

"You don't understand. Whatever he's promised you, it's a lie. If he gets set free, he'll just kill everyone."

>Basalimps
NO WAY!!
>>
No. 760707 ID: 3e182c

>>760705
Surely our future son has some specific people he want's to kill!
We could help him with that!
A quest full of Mother-Son Murder! Mother-Son death! Mother-Son destruction!
That sounds fun!
LET'S START NOW!
>>
No. 760730 ID: 383927

OTHER PEOPLE TRIED TO KILL ME. I TRIED TO KILL OTHER STUFF. THAT'S NOT SO BAD AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FAMILY. YOU'RE NOT AS HOT AS I THOUGHT BUT YOU COULD STILL BE PART OF THE FAMILY. THIS TOWN IS PRETTY SCUMMY ANYWAYS
>>
No. 760741 ID: 9876c4

>>760730
Basically this, plus

The demon was kinda a jerk anyway. Maybe we could send him somewhere else before he kills everyone....like detroit.
>>
No. 760758 ID: 398fe1

>>760705
DANG maybe you shouldn't kill the wizard then. Ask him if there's a way to get the wizard to leave you alone without killing him.
>>
No. 760891 ID: 13d7b7
File 147988700010.png - (13.46KB , 400x300 , update54.png )
760891

>>760707
>>760730

"OTHER PEOPLE TRIED TO KILL ME. I TRIED TO KILL OTHER STUFF. THAT'S NOT SO BAD AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FAMILY. YOU'RE NOT AS HOT AS I THOUGHT BUT YOU COULD STILL BE PART OF THE FAMILY. THIS TOWN IS PRETTY SCUMMY ANYWAYS"

"You know." SAYS THE IMP-SASSIN'! "Now that I'm pinned down and my knife is out of reach, I think I am starting to see things from a different perspective. You're right. Screw this scummy town! I will join you."

THAT WAS EASY! TOO EASY...

"YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME KILL THE WIZARD?"

"Sure. But first, we must kill the third assassin. It won't be easy!"
>>
No. 760909 ID: 398fe1

>>760891
I don't believe him but I also don't really want to kill him.
>>
No. 760930 ID: 9f3729

>>760891
"OK BUT IF YOU TRY ANYTHING SNEAKY I WILL EAT YOUR HEAD"
>>
No. 760931 ID: 13d7b7
File 147991767774.gif - (15.71KB , 400x300 , update55.gif )
760931

>I don't believe him but I also don't really want to kill him.

CUTE IMP BOYS ARE MY WEAKNESS! I GUESS I HAVE TO TRUST HIM. BUT HOW DO I SEDUCE HIM TO MY SIDE??

FROG SAYS "Are you sure about this, Jean-Henri? He seems dangerous!"

I FEEL SOMETHING CRAWLING INSIDE MY BELLY

"...Jean-Henri?"

"HUH? IT'LL BE FINE! STOP WORRYING SO MUCH!"
>>
No. 760933 ID: 3e182c

>>760931
You did... Chew Husk, right? Cuz if not, have someone punch you in the stomach really hard. Right now.
>>
No. 760935 ID: 9876c4

CRAWLING IN MY GUT

THIS HUSK IT WILL NOT EXPIRE
>>
No. 760937 ID: 383927

OKAY. DON'T PANIC. I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A HUSK IN MY BELLY RIGHT NOW, READY TO BURST OUT AND KILL ME AND MAYBE YOU ALL AS WELL. EITHER THAT OR I'M ABOUT TO WELCOME A NEW LIFE INTO OUR FAMILY. BUT PROBABLY JUST DIE
>>
No. 760941 ID: db0da2

You just aren't digesting him hard enough, you need more stomach acid. Have impboy vomit down your throat.
>>
No. 761013 ID: 13d7b7
File 147995560393.gif - (10.74KB , 400x300 , update56.gif )
761013

>You did... Chew Husk, right?
WELL YEAH! KINDA

"OKAY. DON'T PANIC. I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A HUSK IN MY BELLY RIGHT NOW, READY TO BURST OUT AND KILL ME AND MAYBE YOU ALL AS WELL. EITHER THAT OR I'M ABOUT TO WELCOME A NEW LIFE INTO OUR FAMILY. BUT PROBABLY JUST DIE"

IMPBOY SAYS "You ATE Husk? Didn't you stop and think about how it got all those extra bodies in the first place?"

"WELL YEAH! KINDA. FROG I NEED YOU TO PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH AS HARD AS YOU CAN"

"W-what?"

"DO IT!"

"Jean-Henri I'm not going to hit you!"

"DO IT RIGHT NOW! DO IT YOU COWARD! YOU HUGE SACK OF JELLY! YOU BUG-EYED FREAK! DO IT! DO IT!!!"

"Okay okay! Just...hold still..."

...

"SERIOUSLY? THAT WAS IT!?"
>>
No. 761035 ID: 383927

FROG. I LOVE YOU. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT US ALL TO DIE YOU NEED TO PREFORM THE BEST DAMN ABORTION THIS CITY HAS EVERY SEEN BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE A VERY UNWELCOME NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. AND YOU KNOW THAT IF I DON'T WANT SOMETHING IN MY FAMILY THEN YOU REALLY SHOULD START FEELING. FEELING..
I DON'T KNOW. FEELING SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD FEEL. YOU GET THE IDEA RIGHT? PLEASE KILL WHATEVER'S INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW.
>>
No. 761039 ID: 3e182c

OH GOD DAMNIT JUST USE THE DAMN HAMMER
>>
No. 761068 ID: 9876c4

Frog doesn't want to hurt us, that's kinda sweet!

Fortunately, our other party members are probably far more obliging/ and or wanted to smack us for awhile.
>>
No. 764390 ID: af6e04
File 148116217286.gif - (11.86KB , 400x300 , update57.gif )
764390

>Frog doesn't want to hurt us, that's kinda sweet!
I GUESS FROG IS KINDA SWEET...BUT HE'S NOT HELPING RIGHT NOW!!

>>761035
"FROG. I LOVE YOU. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT US ALL TO DIE YOU NEED TO PREFORM THE BEST DAMN ABORTION THIS CITY HAS EVERY SEEN BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE A VERY UNWELCOME NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. AND YOU KNOW THAT IF I DON'T WANT SOMETHING IN MY FAMILY THEN YOU REALLY SHOULD START FEELING. FEELING.. I DON'T KNOW. FEELING SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD FEEL. YOU GET THE IDEA RIGHT? PLEASE KILL WHATEVER'S INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW."

"I...I love you too Jean-Henri! I'll get this thing out of you, I promise! I'll do whatever it takes!" FROG SAYS AND THEN HE TRIES TO HUG MY SPINE IN TWO.

>>761039
>>761068
"FROG! FROG!! OH GOD DAMNIT JUST USE THE DAMN HAMMER. SOMEBODY GET MY HAMMER!!"

"Aye Captain!" CRAB GUY SPRINGS INTO ACTION!

"If I may." SAYS IMP BOY "Battering yourself will not help. However, I believe I can convince the Husk to leave your body voluntarily, if we can somehow get a message to it."

"HOW??"

"Well. The most obvious solution would be to wait until it begins to take control of your body. Then I can simply talk to it."
>>
No. 764392 ID: 398fe1

Well, it wanted mercy before. Maybe we can convince it that we won't kill it this time.
>>
No. 764398 ID: 9876c4

We've never been a quitter, and this might be our only chance to get a crab-assisted hammerbortion.

But sure, if that doesn't work, we can do Impboy's thing.
>>
No. 764405 ID: 079647

Is it too late to just vomit husk out?
>>
No. 764432 ID: af6e04
File 148117686454.gif - (20.63KB , 400x300 , update58.gif )
764432

>>764392
MAYBE.....

>We've never been a quitter, and this might be our only chance to get a crab-assisted hammerbortion.
>Is it too late to just vomit husk out?
NOPE WE'RE TRYING THE HAMMER TO THE GUT FIRST!!

"Please be careful! Don't hit her too hard! Oh I can't watch this." FROG TRIES TO COVER HIS EYES BUT THEY'RE BIGGER THAN HIS HANDS SO IT DOESN'T DO MUCH

CRAB GUY RAISES THE HAMMER "Are you ready Captain? How do you want me to do this?"

"JUST HIT ME HARD IN THE STOMACH. BUT NOT TOO HARD. DON'T KILL ME"

"I'll try."

HGGGHBBBBHGLORG!!
>>
No. 764434 ID: 91ee5f

>>764432
Success! Now squish it! Squish it!
>>
No. 764437 ID: 3e182c

Crab... Grab it... Can't... Breath... Need... A minute...
>>
No. 764441 ID: 9876c4

I know we're all about the power of friendship and hammers here, but husk creeps me dafuq out. I don't think he gets to join our secret club.

somebody squish him with our secret club.
>>
No. 764442 ID: 398fe1

>>764432
Are you okay?

You know it occurs to me we could let Husk possess the Wizard and solve all our problems.
>>
No. 764460 ID: 3343bd

Gotta admire his pluck. Offer to let Husk join your gang after all. He can work for Frog. Or she?!?!
>>
No. 764727 ID: 383927

Give it a chance to talk- He-Imp seems to think it's worth listening to, and thus far our efforts have led to little success with disposing of it. Might as well give the little blighter a chance to say it's piece
>>
No. 764756 ID: 91ee5f

>>764442
That would just give Husk a body that can use magic!
>>
No. 764791 ID: 398fe1

>>764756
Yeah but if Husk doesn't want to kill us anymore then effectively the wizard won't either, and we can just fuck off and do whatever.
>>
No. 773754 ID: af6e04
File 148498269295.gif - (17.12KB , 400x300 , update59.gif )
773754

>Are you okay?
NO

>Success! Now squish it! Squish it!
>husk creeps me dafuq out
MUST SQUISH TINY MONSTER. CAN'T BREATH

"CRAB...GRAB IT...CAN'T...BREATH...NEED...A MINUTE..."

"Allow me." SAYS IMP BOY. HE PULLS A CREEPY LITTLE STRINGY THING OUT OF THE DEAD TENTACLE BEAST. IT'S GROSS

>You know it occurs to me we could let Husk possess the Wizard and solve all our problems.
>Gotta admire his pluck. Offer to let Husk join your gang after all. He can work for Frog. Or she?!?!
>Give it a chance to talk- He-Imp seems to think it's worth listening to, and thus far our efforts have led to little success with disposing of it. Might as well give the little blighter a chance to say it's piece
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL TALK TO IT

"HHHH...OKAY LISTEN UP YOU CRAWLY LITTLE MAGGOTBABY! YOU WORK FOR ME NOW! DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK"

"Husk can't hear you." SAYS IMPBOY, "It doesn't have any eyes or ears. In fact, it will expire very soon if we don't find it a body."

IMPBOY LEANS IN CLOSE AND WHISPERS "The basilisk would make a good host." BASILISK??
>>
No. 773755 ID: 398fe1

>>773754
Ask if Husk can be removed safely to switch hosts after it's controlled one for a while.
>>
No. 773756 ID: 91ee5f

>>773754
>BASILISK??
He's talking about Frog. He wants Husk to take over Frog so that Husk can make Frog turn everyone to stone by looking at them. Don't let them take Frog from you!
>>
No. 773757 ID: 383927

IF I DONT WANT HUSK INSIDE ME, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS OKAY FOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY? I LEAD BY EXAMPLE, WITH THAT EXAMPLE BEING NOT SACRIFICED TO THE GROSS WORM. FAMILY MEANS NO ONE GETS LEFT TO THE WORMS.
>>
No. 773760 ID: 9876c4

Temptation only works when they have something we want.

We don't want our friends possessed by worms. please and sankyu.
>>
No. 773917 ID: 3e182c

You know what? I feel as if imp boy isn't working out.
SHOVE HUSK DOWN HIS THROAT!
>>
No. 773940 ID: 5813c7

There are only three options: imp boy, demon son, AaC wizard.
All are tempting, all are terrible.
>>
No. 773954 ID: db0da2

>>773917
Seconding.
>>
No. 773955 ID: fd5137

>>773757
damn right
just get something temporary for now, we might be able to use him on the third bountyhunter
>>
No. 774496 ID: af6e04
File 148530547784.gif - (13.35KB , 400x300 , update60.gif )
774496

>He's talking about Frog. Don't let them take Frog from you!
>We don't want our friends possessed by worms. please and sankyu.
>damn right
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT?"

IMP BOY SAYS, "What? With a body like that, Husk would be a very powerful ally to help us fight the Wizard!"

"IF I DONT WANT HUSK INSIDE ME, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS OKAY FOR ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY? I LEAD BY EXAMPLE, WITH THAT EXAMPLE BEING NOT SACRIFICED TO THE GROSS WORM. FAMILY MEANS NO ONE GETS LEFT TO THE WORMS."

"Family? You must be joking! How are you two related? Do you even understand what a family is?"

"LOOK IMP BOY. I DON'T THINK THIS IS GONNA WORK OUT AFTER ALL. HOLD STILL"

>SHOVE HUSK DOWN HIS THROAT!
I GRAB IMPBOY BY THE ARM AND DO JUST THAT! HE SEEMS SHOCKED

>Ask if Husk can be removed safely to switch hosts after it's controlled one for a while.
"NOW TELL ME! CAN WE TAKE HUSK OUT OF YOU AFTER HE'S TAKEN CONTROL OF YOU AND WOULD YOU STILL BE YOU?"

"...yes." IMPBOY SAYS. HE SOUNDS A LITTLE FREAKED OUT THOUGH. "But we should move quickly. Our enemies are mobilizing!"
>>
No. 775262 ID: 9876c4

Gather your party, and venture forth.
>>
No. 775280 ID: 77f1b6

Check on the health status of frog and the others!
>>
No. 775667 ID: af6e04
File 148577478994.gif - (13.36KB , 400x300 , update61.gif )
775667

>Gather your party
>Check on the health status of frog and the others!
"FROG ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I think so." FROG SAYS

"HOW ABOUT YOU CRABBY?"

"Aye! I do have a name, you know." SAYS CRAB GUY

"OKAY LET'S GO!"

"Wait!" FROG SAYS "What about the other two?"

"WHAT OTHER TWO?"

"The rest of me crew! We can't just leave em behind." SAYS CRAB GUY

"OH YEAH..."

WE HEAD BACK TO WHERE WE LEFT FISHMAN AND EYESTALKS. IMPBOY'S GOT THIS BIG GRIN ON HIS FACE THAT'S MAKING ME UNEASY

...

OH
>>
No. 775675 ID: 04c3d3

>>775667
Ask fishman if he's okay.
>>
No. 775676 ID: 8d4593

THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION!
HAMMER THE LADY BUG UNTIL THE LADY BUG IS NO MORE!
>>
No. 775677 ID: dce082

shove your arm down Impboys through and grab the worm thing out of him.
>>
No. 775690 ID: 9876c4

Well yeah.
Not Impboy's fault, though. He's ruthless not stupid.

Jean, stop this crazy thing.
>>
No. 775720 ID: 9876c4

>>775690
I thought new miniboss was impboy because size+ knife. Derp.

But I stand by my Jetsons reference!
>>
No. 776275 ID: af6e04
File 148593536883.png - (6.88KB , 400x300 , update62.png )
776275

>Ask fishman if he's okay.
"FISHMAN ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED FISHMAN??" I DON'T THINK HE'S OKAY!

>HAMMER THE LADY BUG UNTIL THE LADY BUG IS NO MORE!
>Jean, stop this crazy thing.
OKAY HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS

US
JEAN-HENRI
FROG
CRAB GUY
IMPBOY
FISHMAN(MAYBE OKAY?)
EYESTALKS(TIED UP AND PINCUSHIONED)

THEM
POM
>>
No. 776297 ID: b9aa79

If Frog can use their special eyes to try and do whatever their special eyes to do people, you and crab guy and go for a frontal charge while imp boy goes invisible and surprise attacks it from behind
>>
No. 776368 ID: 9876c4

>>776297
The only modification I might make is for Crab Guy to protect Frog while he sets up. I think the imp sandwich is too delicious to pass up.
>>
No. 776506 ID: e41ad8

>>776368
Also do a Battle Cry like, "FOOOOORR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMILY!!!!!"
>>
No. 776510 ID: 8d4593

Surround Him!
Jean Opposite ImpBoy, With Frog and Crab flanking the sides... I wanna keep HuskBoy in view during this fight, There is no reason for Husk to be on our side! Caution must be maintained!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason