[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 629932)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 142679007118.png - (91.88KB , 273x248 , nebula_title.png )
629932 No. 629932 ID: 39d5a4

The Black Palm Nebula runs red with blood gore and queer pink.
2 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 629936 ID: f61b8d

Clearly, this is because you're a space pirate. You have a cyber hook for a hand, a scanner-eyepatch, and you just paid a bunch of money for some insiders to wipe your records from the station records.
>>
No. 629940 ID: f75cf9
File 142679302398.png - (58.92KB , 945x545 , Sketch194121233.png )
629940

>>629932
>queer pink

Yeah, that's our fault.
>>
No. 629952 ID: f75cf9
File 142679549322.png - (57.85KB , 945x545 , Sketch194125413.png )
629952

But actually, this.
>>
No. 629958 ID: 39d5a4
File 142680062198.png - (103.40KB , 945x545 , grey_identity.png )
629958

Me the dread pirate Bitchbane. Exchanged me knifehand to the cyber hook in that feisty wenchhouse, but never killed no bitches instead loot the slimy eye-wench. Stole spaceships and pillage nodes fo’ chipmoney. Smoking everything that gets I high. Bribe local officials to take me nodemoney and wipe me records. Lol. RetarDs’.
>>
No. 629962 ID: 39d5a4
File 142680156314.png - (210.03KB , 858x495 , dark.png )
629962

Slurb lies on me chest slimy.
>>
No. 629980 ID: 7e15da

>>629962
>>629962
Open eye, then turn on eyepatch, then forcibly open slurb's eye.
Recall what happened and why yer naked.
Unless of course slurb is more than just a sentient bandolier to you.
>>
No. 629997 ID: f75cf9

>>629962
Oh man did ye just get a blowjob (or tentaclejob or whatever) from Slurb?

Not sure if I should be skeeved out or jealous.

Anyway get to yer feet and figure what'cha gonna do today.
>>
No. 629998 ID: f75cf9

>>629997
...

And then say "Hey Slurb, I know what we're gonna do today."

i'm sorry it was perfect
>>
No. 630015 ID: 321d85

Yar har har! So is this the kind of wake-up-in-a-weird-place that you know why you're there, or the kind where you don't?
>>
No. 630065 ID: 39d5a4
File 142683642441.png - (458.71KB , 858x495 , nebula_port_cabin.png )
630065

>>629980
Me force me eye open and then Slurbs.

>>629997
>>629998
They warming the place so me sleep better naked? Me stands up and Slurb finds a new position of body. “Me knew Slurb thinks what we gonna do today!” Har. Me thinks. There could’a been sumthing salty else going on too in this cabin last nite. >>630015 Me DON’T figure out what that was. Could inspect surroundings fer that.

They opens a ceiling panorama of the nebula be damned.
>>
No. 630069 ID: f75cf9

So what be that console thing at yer feet?

Also, that symbol?
>>
No. 630077 ID: 39d5a4
File 142684502905.png - (179.03KB , 495x975 , console.png )
630077

That console be the station radio. They move back to antique fashion after too much hacking. Mi can't understand what gibberish reads there. The screen above is dark.
>>
No. 630079 ID: 39d5a4
File 142684542385.png - (79.08KB , 975x495 , emblem.png )
630079

The symbol is the insect-feet featherbat me can't remember the real name of. That ah, be the mythical creature ascesiated with space travel and ascension.
>>
No. 630094 ID: 321d85

Hmmm. Push buttons until something happens?

Or maybe loudly demand grog and answers, as a space pirate should.
>>
No. 630096 ID: 39d5a4
File 142686020929.png - (189.36KB , 495x975 , console_B5.png )
630096

>>630094

Aye, press button 5.
>>
No. 630097 ID: 39d5a4
File 142686031997.gif - (68.36KB , 495x975 , screen.gif )
630097

Umm. Me don't like this suddenly...
>>
No. 630111 ID: 7e15da

>>630097
Okay, NOWS the time to demand grog and answers.
Also read his badge, might be useful to know who we're talking to.
>>
No. 630144 ID: 321d85

You could demand answers, or you could glare in stoney piratey silence.
>>
No. 640909 ID: 39d5a4
File 143180681801.gif - (0.99MB , 975x675 , animated_badge_transl.gif )
640909

>>630111
>>
No. 640911 ID: 39d5a4
File 143180791227.png - (93.45KB , 495x975 , room_maid.png )
640911

> Translating Floran gibberish: "I see a delicious slimebag on your loinflesh. I'm coming to *clean* the cabin now.
>>
No. 640913 ID: 9ddf68

>I see a delicious slimebag on your loinflesh. I'm coming to *clean* the cabin now.
It almost sounds like it's hitting on you. Anyways you might want to get dressed and find your weapons, looks like you have company coming over.
>>
No. 640924 ID: 39d5a4
File 143181206909.png - (476.53KB , 858x495 , clip_empty.png )
640924

>>640913

Clip empty. A maggot has taken the ammo!
>>
No. 640932 ID: 39d5a4
File 143181586517.png - (500.80KB , 858x495 , room_cleaning.png )
640932

The scumbag is here! He has a large knife. Those glowing eyes fix on me.
>>
No. 640934 ID: d1f173

>>640932
woah woah woah dont drop that gun!
If that gun's worthy of a space pirate then its durable enough to use as a club.
>>
No. 640935 ID: b5b419

>>640932
Step towards him while he jumps down and slam the butt of the gun directly into his face. Using his own force against him.
>>
No. 640936 ID: 09a82f

Brandish your gun as a high tech club and tell him to put down the knife! Knives usually are used to make a mess, not clean it up.
>>
No. 640945 ID: 39d5a4
File 143182085030.png - (489.06KB , 858x495 , weapon_grab_stance.png )
640945

>>640934
>>640935
>>640936

Me never thought gun as a club before and never was intention to grab this gun fer that purpose, but now that me thinks about it there's a nasty knob in the end to use as clubhead.

"Ye there! Knife no use in cleaning! Put the knife on the floor. Ye understand!?"

No, the plantman doesn't understand my language. Me translator works only one way and outputs text only.

Me gains control of the carbon-alloy weapon and takes a wide melee stance.
>>
No. 640946 ID: 39d5a4
File 143182097248.png - (503.70KB , 858x495 , weapon_bash.png )
640946

The plantman makes the move. DIE!
>>
No. 640950 ID: bd8b82

take their knife, finish them.
>>
No. 640957 ID: e2a92b

Ssstab Floran!
>>
No. 640963 ID: 39d5a4
File 143182383029.png - (213.10KB , 488x338 , floran_knockeddown.png )
640963

He pleads for mercy? Me can't take the knife easily. He's pointing it towards me and protecting himself with his other hand. Should me let it live a little longer?
>>
No. 640965 ID: bd8b82

no, unprovoked attacks are not met with mercy.
>>
No. 640981 ID: e2a92b

Ssstubborn meat getsss face pounded in.
>>
No. 641040 ID: 39d5a4
File 143187468285.png - (182.51KB , 470x327 , ground.png )
641040

>>640965
>>640981

"Har har HAR. Think again be4 slicing, me second hand is high voltage shit, maggot!"

Zzzzzap! Thud!!! THUD THUD THUD! Splat splat ***
>>
No. 641057 ID: 39d5a4
File 143187854697.png - (19.60KB , 325x225 , hook.png )
641057

The concealment device has been broken from me cyberhook. Can't care. The weed is dead. Me'll see if can smoke that shit.

The Hook

Hook Corp

HOLO == DISABLED
SAW == ENABLED
HACK == ENABLED
WIRE == ENABLED
VOLT == ENABLED
ACCU == ENABLED
>>
No. 641074 ID: 8e61fd

Oh, hey, free knife.
>>
No. 641078 ID: 39d5a4
File 143189126947.png - (75.12KB , 325x225 , dagger.png )
641078

>>641074

Unfortunately Hook Corp cyberhook put weedman's knife in such condition it isn't professional to use it anymore. Hot high voltage damnnnnn...
>>
No. 641129 ID: 57d76a

Ye still not rememberin' how ye got here? Well then best ye get yerself out. Exit by yon staircase an' get some bearin's.
>>
No. 641182 ID: 39d5a4
File 143194225417.png - (321.33KB , 975x675 , stairs.png )
641182

>>641129

Me climb up the staircase. There are some neatly arranged bare pipes and probably wires behind panels on me way up.
>>
No. 641186 ID: 39d5a4
File 143194647696.png - (170.00KB , 650x450 , plantation_corridor.png )
641186

Me be damned... Someone weren't happy here, fer no reason! This is Heaven!
>>
No. 641196 ID: 39d5a4
File 143196335446.png - (552.68KB , 925x675 , plantation_hydroponics.png )
641196

Been a bilge rat for wayyy too long! Gotta get high!!! Arrr!

Lemme see... Yeah... looks like it. *snap*

Ahhh Yes... The pot. The pot... Yes...

The hell Slurb? What the??? Wats this?? Watsit doin'? Me pot's soilin' me hand!! Wat do I do???
>>
No. 641198 ID: 39d5a4
File 143196424906.png - (185.94KB , 650x450 , rooting.png )
641198

Roots punching inside me hand! They be sucking me blood!
>>
No. 641220 ID: 57d76a

Well, shit. Pull it out before you turn into another of those standing plants.

...maybe try throwing it at that floran, if you can do that reasonably safely.
>>
No. 641230 ID: 2a7417

The answer is to smoke it faster than it can root you.
>>
No. 641232 ID: 39d5a4
File 143197628802.png - (167.36KB , 650x450 , rooting2.png )
641232

>>641220

Nnngh! A terrific idea, only if I wasn't handicapped!
>>
No. 641235 ID: bd8b82

switch hook to ACCU
>>
No. 641239 ID: 39d5a4
File 143197700419.png - (543.11KB , 925x675 , smoke_that_shit.png )
641239

641238

>>641230


Hook Corp has been made profit to! (Repost due to a minor last moment tweak :S)

>>641235

Why would me want to turn off da hook? Oh me gets it now. "Har." HMHmmph! Hold on... The smoke is escaping from me mouth... Can't hold breath! It's out! it's hiking... hiking... Me stares at the ceiling with its smoke sensors glaring back at me. Must be precious inventory here... must bring everyone here... everyone...
>>
No. 641240 ID: 39d5a4
File 143197786549.png - (154.11KB , 650x450 , hand_status01.png )
641240

Ye okay hand? Works fine. Don't rreally know yet did the weed do other stuff then sucking me veins. Gonna find out.
>>
No. 641245 ID: 39d5a4
File 143197940553.png - (399.63KB , 975x675 , plantation_corridor_water.png )
641245

Yup, the fire extinguishers fired. Me thinks me not gonna get out of here alive with no bullets unless me makes more mess out here.
>>
No. 641247 ID: 39d5a4
File 143198015677.png - (784.95KB , 925x675 , ammunition_fusioncoil.png )
641247

Something came from within the pine plant... thing. And me fusion coil! The water did some trick there.
>>
No. 641255 ID: 2a7417

Cut open one of the pods with your hook.
>>
No. 641271 ID: 39d5a4
File 143198361057.png - (584.26KB , 675x925 , cut_open.png )
641271

>>641255
Ahoy! There be a wench.
>>
No. 641273 ID: bd8b82

ahhh, put out fire. acquire hotties.
>>
No. 641283 ID: 39d5a4
File 143198695569.gif - (454.56KB , 488x338 , helpme.gif )
641283

Me get ya! Hang on me beauty!

>>641273
The fires are slowly being put out by the .... they be sprinklers.

||
>>
No. 641288 ID: 46a93e

Co
>>
No. 641303 ID: e2a92b

"Ye not be too 'frond' of bein' tied up, eh lass?"
>>
No. 641306 ID: bd8b82

uhhh... SAW and carefully? go for the base of the plant.
>>
No. 641316 ID: 39d5a4
File 143199287283.png - (286.44KB , 450x617 , hottie_released.png )
641316

>>641303

"Ye not be too "frond" of bein' tide up, eh lass?"

>Translating faintly whispered Zingamayi: "... Noh-uh..."

T' lass understands!

>>641306

With special care, I use me saw position in me hook to cut this lass off her ties. Hang 'im from t' yardarm who did this to ye.

There be plentyful noises comin' from t' other end of yon corridor. Less comin' from t' aft. Me needs to flip lass to me carryspine to insert missing coil in t' cannon clip sledge. Otherwise just grab the coil and flee.
>>
No. 641355 ID: 57d76a

Do that then. If'n ye got a bit o' time ye might consider openin' another couple o' those plants. Ye may be a pirate but nobody deserves that.
>>
No. 641472 ID: 2a7417

>>641355
Not everyone seems to be doing so well inside those plants. (see: the rotting hand that dropped our ammo belt.) Best to high tail it out of there and find a safe place to figure out what's going on! (Such as a, erm, clothing store for the lass.)
>>
No. 641509 ID: 39d5a4
File 143206842895.png - (717.50KB , 925x675 , twomore.png )
641509

>>641355

Me happens to be so invested in t' hairpod business now that a couple more haircuts come free.

Me cyberhook took some color in all the sawing.

"Yo Ho Ho!" That be a... silver short sword over there! "Yo Ho..." Someone put it through that poor spacedog on t' spur of t' moment.

That lass is one stiff body over there... Doesn't weigh much more than me microlite cannon - to put it pretty, but me strings aren't meant for two lassies at once.

There's also t' problem with booty. Silver won't sell for a lot, but me could plunder rare materials or items crucial to takin' over t' station once and for good... T' lass needs a bag once she wakes up, aye?

>>641472

There's got to be some sense in t' affairs around. T' shark can't make a proper livin' by eatin' all t' fish at once.
>>
No. 641512 ID: c42b22

It seems thar be a choice between swiping the sword or wescuing the wench... take the girl as ye avast yer aft.
>>
No. 641528 ID: 39d5a4
File 143207167558.png - (111.45KB , 975x675 , movement.png )
641528

>>641512
Aye! Time be ripe for movement. How be t' trippin' with a spacesick wench?
>>
No. 641539 ID: bd8b82

2 seems good.
>>
No. 641551 ID: e2a92b

>>641539
Second seconded.
>>
No. 641617 ID: 57d76a

>>641539
Aye, coverin' fire be always good, even if it do cost ye a bit o' speed. Mayhap try usin' method 3 until ye foes show up though.
>>
No. 641667 ID: 39d5a4
File 143213393994.png - (308.12KB , 975x675 , movement_actual.png )
641667

>>641539
>>641551
>>641617

Since me idea of holding t' lass with just one arm showed unrealistic, me combined ideas 2 and 3 with GREY CREATIVITY. T' corridors be empty so far. Heard voices bearin' familiar speech aroun' t' next corner or two.
>>
No. 641668 ID: 39d5a4
File 143213397642.gif - (109.68KB , 975x675 , map.gif )
641668

Eyeberpatch. MAP!
>>
No. 641705 ID: 57d76a

>>641668
Well. Yer ship be pretty far, unless I be mistakin' the scale, so I doubt makin' a break for it'll work too good.

I don't know that there be a better plan, though; just keep ye a wary eye out. (The eye I be referrin' to be Slurb's.)
>>
No. 641709 ID: 2a7417

Ye be takin' the long way around to yer ship, matey. The Seventh Tentacle be on our way soon, so we're going to board it, yo ho!
But hark, a plant! Cut it open in search of booty.
>>
No. 641725 ID: 39d5a4
File 143215907587.png - (313.42KB , 975x675 , Sanora_lookout.png )
641725

>>641709
>>641705

Me ship be too far. Thar be stationlubbers in between. Me carries on down this path now towards t' Seventh Tentacle.

"Ahoy, spacedog!" Me greets.
"Bitchbane", t' Sanora lookout blurts plainly.
"How does ye know me?"
"Aye, ye be t' lad that bet against goin' to blossom nest and lost there gamble."
>>
No. 641726 ID: 72fb52

>>641725
Judging by the state of the station, I'd say we won that bet.
>>
No. 641742 ID: 39d5a4
File 143216652424.png - (251.61KB , 975x675 , Sanora_convA.png )
641742

>>641726

"Me came out of t' pit as a winner."
"T' plantmen screwed up, put in the blossom our scallywag who was supposed to put ye in the nest and take yer gun and ammunition."

Me must have knocked t' lad out in the pit 'n cast a hologram on me and Slurb to hide us when they came. Slurb must have sucked some o' t' drug they put in me skin during t' transport.

"She were a good lass, that scallywag. May I ask what happened to 'er?"
>>
No. 641759 ID: 57d76a

>>641742
Well, judgin' by where ye recovered yer fusion coil, safe bet she be dead. Blossomed. Ye didn't cut that one open right? but the hand dropped yer coil looked pretty thouroughly rotted.
>>
No. 641809 ID: 39d5a4
File 143219706323.png - (254.81KB , 975x675 , Sanora_convB.png )
641809

>>641759

"Look Old Salt, ye put me in t' pit and expect me to recall every detail. As ye said, she end' up in t' blossom and by judgin' of her state rotted overnight. All me knows is she managed to rob me of me fusion coil, which me did recover at a later point in t' story."

"Yar... Ye got me on me tail with that information. We wondered where t' lass had gone and asked our current hosts if they know where a lass with her attributes had gone. They admitted they had turned her to fertilizer. Couldn't go so far as to ruin their crops just to be sure."

+ 3 Socialization
+ 1 Critical Fact Understood
- 1 Affinity

"Might ye happen to sell some stitches - and a space suit for a tall lass?"

"Mayhaps. T’ scallywag left hers behind. Depends who ye sortin' out of t' station."

"Me lass in t’ back, mine backed by rights to use violence."

“Ye can come in and stay a couple o' hours her’. Ye have to sort yer business out with t’ station owners on yer own. We'll sell ye only suits, no additional weapons.”
>>
No. 641811 ID: 39d5a4
File 143219717293.png - (704.32KB , 975x675 , dressup.png )
641811

>>
No. 641812 ID: 39d5a4

outfit combinations allowed and desirable
>>
No. 641813 ID: 57d76a

>>641811
These all be ridiclous.

Well, I be likin' the skirt o' the fourth. Perhaps if'n ye take that an' the top from the second, we'd get somethin' workable.
>>
No. 641816 ID: 39d5a4
File 143220644898.png - (53.48KB , 975x675 , tailor.png )
641816

>>641813

Thar be only these materials available. Me has a couple o' hours time to be tailorin', what be yer proposals?
>>
No. 641817 ID: 39d5a4

Use the Hook, pirate, use the Hook!
>>
No. 641822 ID: 39d5a4

>>641472

This be the line that took us here.

>>641705
>>641709

Ye mayhap be questioning me ability to read at this point. I see two opposing suggestions, and one blossom pod ignored against suggestions, will cut it open for booty on me way back?
>>
No. 641846 ID: e2a92b

>>641822
The plants be... crops? For t'station owners? Until we know more, such as who these 'owners' are and what their intent is, 'tis probably best to avoid ticking them off by slashing their food.
>>
No. 641850 ID: e2a92b

I think outfit 4 with the top of 1 as a shirt would look nice.
>>
No. 641894 ID: 57d76a

>>641850
Actually, yeah, that be better than what I said.
>>
No. 641895 ID: bd8b82

yeah cut open dem pods.
>>
No. 641896 ID: 39d5a4
File 143224860601.gif - (1.34MB , 975x675 , eyesgif_n2.gif )
641896

Me'll combine...

> Translatin' Zingamayi: "Hello? You are my savior! Hello! You are like me! For that I am happy. Don't be afraid of my freak facial expressions, I believe I have just recovered from an immune state. Are you from the Grey League? What is your mighty military called? Are you Grey League military? You have a big weapon with you, that is why I'm asking. There's violence everywhere in this nebula. That’s so frightening. Can you protect me Grey starfarer? This planet is hopeless - So I thought if you have come to bombard it? Are we on the planet? It smells... well different. I... was taught dozens of languages that are spoken in the nebula, you can speak to me if you understand. I understand your language, but alas, it is hard for me to learn your speech fluent enough to speak it yet. We have a lot to talk."
[animation]
>>
No. 642332 ID: 39d5a4
File 143239948960.gif - (59.53KB , 512x386 , eyesguf_n3.gif )
642332

As me give no reply, the wench be losin’ interest to speakin’ by herself. Her expressions freeze and her shallow inhale stops goin’ through t' mouth, t’ sun passes aroun’ the window frame or somethin’ and everythin’ seem suddenly dark.
>>
No. 642378 ID: a19cd5

>>642332
put finger to lips, check window
>>
No. 642382 ID: 39d5a4

rolled 38 = 38

1: Own ship stolen
...
16: Floran military ship
...
32: Grey battleship
...
48: Zingamayi rescue craft
...
64: Pirate battlecruiser
>>
No. 642391 ID: e2a92b

Oh! I wonder what your nation's military is doing here! Got a radio scanner or something to listen to their transmissions?
>>
No. 642429 ID: 39d5a4
File 143241543485.gif - (509.14KB , 987x610 , sanora_device.gif )
642429

Umm...
wha' t' Hell???

"Now how me make t' cursed thin' connect with t' person aboard that ship??"

> Translatin' Zingamayi: "Ask who is aboard that ship. He makes silly gestures now."

"Me already have a proper hunch. The way the person waves. Somethin' familiar in it."
>>
No. 642448 ID: a19cd5

>>642429
Wave back.
>>
No. 642491 ID: 39d5a4
File 143243282452.gif - (256.90KB , 987x610 , wave_back.gif )
642491

>>642429

Nine Hells!! It really BE Dread Pirate Furcat!
>>
No. 642496 ID: 39d5a4
File 143243381152.gif - (306.65KB , 987x610 , wave_back_3minutes.gif )
642496

>Translatin' Zingamayi: "You've been waving at your friend for too long... like you were an idiot. And that other little man out there is no different."
>>
No. 642510 ID: e2a92b

Meet him at the nearest docking bay.
>>
No. 642643 ID: 39d5a4
File 143247789326.png - (171.45KB , 987x610 , airlock.png )
642643

>>642510

“Jac o’ Bane! Ye little BITCH they say these days! T’ bounties, t’ merchants, t’ chipmoney takers… even from the Navy I’ve heard t’ use o’ the prefix thar. HOW BE YE!!?“

He had t’ chat with t’ Navy and he be open about it… Mayhap he be in trouble to seek me out.

“Jac! Ye be havin’ troubles yer line be all straight! Furcat takes care o’ yer every trouble. I were about to take a drink in a local bar, but me scanners then picked up alien vegetables lurkin’ aroun’ these couple o’ dockin’ bays an’ thar be plenty to roast before we can talk about how ye plundered yer first nodes all ALONE! Who be t’ lass with ye?“


Quest choice: (Start Prelude) ”A lass me saved from sundews. Me has nothin’ worth keepin’ in me ship. Let’s go and me’ll tell the story of me node robbery aboard yer ship.”
Quest choice: (Continue) ”A lass me saved from sundews. T’ vegetablemen ye talked about be dying soon.”
Quest choice: (Continue, but with a different approach)
>>
No. 642725 ID: e2a92b

Choice 2. Vegetables must burrrrn!
>>
No. 643347 ID: 39d5a4
File 143266007685.png - (226.90KB , 987x610 , furcat_pleased.png )
643347

“She be an acquaintance of mine that me saved from t’ blossoms that feed of corpses. Me have to get a personal revenge for 'em attempting to murder her.”

“Ah, I see. To be honest I don’t pay much attention to who gets what as long as they stand between me and me professional pride, see? But lately I be thinking through this violence thing… a wench in one port said everything I step on turns to shit. Jac, it be your call, then it be. I have a small arsenal aboard, if ye not comfortable with t’ handballista ye have there.” Furcat pauses, then continues, “I be havin’ some plans in me mind already.”

Should me pay visit to the armory first or hear the plans riskin’ gettin’ to action straight?


> Translatin' Floran gibberish: "Be adviced station crew, a greatly dangerous murderer is wrecking havoc onboard Bloomsoil. The strike team has surrounded suspected sections of the station and is advancing, Floran stay indoors!"
>>
No. 643489 ID: 57d76a

>>643347
Can ye not jes' do both at once?
>>
No. 645099 ID: 39d5a4
File 143337583269.png - (160.79KB , 650x400 , psicat.png )
645099

>>643489

"We be lettin' the cat take the job. He be very talented -- Ava Ul, ye know Jac don't ye? Jac needs this station go dark and crazy. Unleash madness cat! -- NO??? Very well then."

"Shit me not Furcat, be psionic weapons not highly illegal, also in grey space after t' collectives took over?"

"Ye, but these come as a perk wit' t' cat, Jac! He help me get em' No-no-no-no, pardon. The cat chatters, even if it be hard to believe to be fact."

>Translatin' Symmetrian Grey. ERROR. "Filthy Pirate scum. Make it quick. I will see to putting this dunghole darker than void with great appetite. But you must go there. The florandroid stay with me."

"Filthy PIrate scum. Make it quick. I will see to putting this dunghole darker than void with great appetite. But you must go there. The florandroid stay with me." The Galax cat hisses me telepathically.

A florandroid? Be the cat be playin' Furcat by not telling him he be gettin' involved in t' psionic war? What can me do? Me dare not confront the cat in its realm by playin' against him.
2 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason