[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 577301)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140202102108.gif - (1.02MB , 500x500 , ft.gif )
577301 No. 577301 ID: 5b596d

Chapter 1:
I want to be just like my dad when I grow up.
Expand all images
>>
No. 577302 ID: 5b596d
File 140202108484.gif - (65.73KB , 500x500 , 1pub.gif )
577302

[Animated]
>>
No. 577303 ID: 0ee153

What do you mean, Solaire? You already found your sun.
>>
No. 577305 ID: 7f9410

>>577302
YES
>>
No. 577306 ID: 53ba34

let's do this
>>
No. 577310 ID: e1609c

disregard last post, misread prompt as a create-a-character thing
>yes
>>
No. 577316 ID: 5b596d
File 140202583738.gif - (57.59KB , 500x500 , 2pub.gif )
577316

cont.
>>
No. 577317 ID: 76b151

girl
>>
No. 577318 ID: 0ee153

Boy.
>>
No. 577319 ID: e1609c

>>577316
girl
>>
No. 577338 ID: 6868bc

Boy.
>>
No. 577340 ID: c7a241

Girl.
>>
No. 577342 ID: 53ba34

girl
>>
No. 577359 ID: 9ddf68

>>577316
going to say girl just because it has the lead and I don't want to get dragged into the character creation tar pit where we spend hours over some cosmetic thing that has no real importance
>>
No. 577366 ID: baddec

Boy
>>
No. 577367 ID: f28bf6

girl, because TGchan always plays chicks.
>>
No. 577368 ID: 5b596d

>>577367

Why?
>>
No. 577370 ID: be6cc0

>>577368
Their 4chan roots showing.
>>
No. 577372 ID: ed1fad

>>577370
I don't get it
>>
No. 577374 ID: ed1fad

>>577370

I thought 4chan was all about futa
>>
No. 577388 ID: 14faaf

I wanted to answer, "No, a robot," but then I looked at the title card.
I shall vote for a boy then.
>>
No. 577390 ID: 0ee153

>>577359
>>577367
I hope you two realize that girl wouldn't have the lead if you hadn't gone and voted girl "because it'll happen anyway".
>>
No. 577391 ID: e1e0b6

>>577390

so do we give them a second chance?
>>
No. 577402 ID: 5b596d

We just going to go with girl then?
>>
No. 577405 ID: 5869f6

Boy. *deth*

We almost always go with girl, let's change it up a bit!
>>
No. 577406 ID: e1e0b6

>>577301

now its a 5/6 split in favor of girls
>>
No. 577416 ID: 5b596d

Not sure what to do because the flip floppers could decide it

otherwise i'm about to do girl because it's the popular vote
>>
No. 577417 ID: 53ba34

>>577416
don't worry about the flp floppers maybe changing their mind. you get to decide when to cutoff the votes.
>>
No. 577418 ID: 5b596d

>>577417

well since I'm trying to do mostly animations I need to be 100% certain of what I'm doing. I'll give it till 7pm then I'll stop the voting....funny how this seems like the first question is the most controversial of the questions I'm asking.
>>
No. 577420 ID: 0ee153

>>577418
If you give a choice between boy and girl there's usually going to be a huge debate over it. Kaktus' quest selections are relatively simple because they've done multiple quests and had a bunch of female protagonists in a row. Every other quest that I can remember had arguments over gender.
>>
No. 577423 ID: 00b2db

The good ones.
>>
No. 577424 ID: 5b596d

http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/82176.html

I made this so we don't have to play around in the quest thread.
>>
No. 577455 ID: 5b596d
File 140210524580.gif - (120.82KB , 500x500 , 3pub.gif )
577455

cont.
>>
No. 577462 ID: 7513f3

Fox, 100%.
>>
No. 577463 ID: 53ba34

shark
>>
No. 577465 ID: 1a1ae4

Shark, naturally. Why wouldn't a ladyshark want to be like her dad?
>>
No. 577467 ID: 24dc7a

Electric Stingray
>>
No. 577468 ID: 9ddf68

>>577455
moth
>>
No. 577469 ID: 76b151

Electric Stingray
>>
No. 577470 ID: 14faaf

Human of course, why pick anything else?
>>
No. 577471 ID: 0ee153

Human.
>>
No. 577473 ID: f28bf6

Leeet's go with a bighorn ram!
>>
No. 577475 ID: a36601

Foxes all day err day.
>>
No. 577476 ID: 7f9410

Moth!
>>
No. 577480 ID: f0a5e4

Cuttlefish
>>
No. 577481 ID: 321d85

Hmmmnnn...how's about shark? See if I can help tip the vote.
>>
No. 577483 ID: 0ee153

Changing vote to electric stingray.
>>
No. 577487 ID: 0b0b8e

>>577455
Voting moleman.
Gotta get started on that world domination plottin'!
>>
No. 577489 ID: 9ddf68

>>577468
This way we can say our dad is mothman
>>
No. 577514 ID: 2f4b71

Another vote for Shark.
>>
No. 577523 ID: 16903a

Shark! I'm Going shark
>>
No. 577526 ID: e73b69

Shark
>>
No. 577527 ID: c0ca84

>>577467
Stingrayyy
>>
No. 577535 ID: 5869f6

Shark.
>>
No. 577619 ID: 96252b

Shark.
>>
No. 577621 ID: 5b596d
File 140218388153.gif - (61.49KB , 500x500 , 4pub.gif )
577621

cont.
>>
No. 577622 ID: 189a54

>>577621
Pff, I'd keep the wallet.
>>
No. 577623 ID: 5cd30a

>>577621
See if there's any identification information in the wallet and see if there's any way to contact them. If not, just turn it in to the police.

We aren't so desperate that we really need to gank other people's property.
>>
No. 577628 ID: 2fc3e9

>>577621
Pick it up and yell "Hey, you dropped your wallet!" I guess. Depends on what part of town we're in.
>>
No. 577632 ID: c35044

Pick up wallet and call out to the guy. If he responds give him back the wallet if not keep the wallet
>>
No. 577635 ID: f0a5e4

Yeah, it'd be reasonably easy to just hand it over to the first cop or patrol car we found. No reason to take it further. And if we truly were desperate, we could filch a couple dollars out, but then there's the whole, " But what if he's just as desperate?" thing and all that brainache and nonsense and
sometimes it's just easier to do the nice thing.
>>
No. 577646 ID: 5b596d
File 140218973090.gif - (106.82KB , 500x500 , 5pub.gif )
577646

cont.
>>
No. 577647 ID: c7a241

Obviously, first, find out what the fight was about. See if what happened is enough to turn you off from the stranger, or change your opinion of them.

Then, pursue or leave it, depending.
>>
No. 577648 ID: f28bf6

Stranger I'm falling for, but a friend got into a fight with him?
Hrrm.
First and foremost, I figure I should talk to the friend, and if I can, find out what they fought over. If nothing else, I should be able to tell if this prior issue is one I'll have a problem with, or if it's just something that bugs the friend.
>>
No. 577657 ID: 910b3f

So we've fallen for a stranger but the only person we know of that knows the guy is a friend we just had a fight with then?

Well I'd go see my friend and try to patch things up with them using the stranger as motivation to help me patch things up with the grind since I'd have to get around to making up at some point with the friend anyways

also maybe put the text you have in the gif in the text box as well so we can read the text easier, I had to watch that gif about 5 times to make sure I got everything
>>
No. 577659 ID: 321d85

>>577657
Yeah. Try to be sincere in making up with the friend, though; just...do it a little sooner.

I mean, it sounds like the fight is the more immediate problem, anyway. Nothing's changing with the stranger. (Well, not as far as we were told.)
>>
No. 577669 ID: 707a11

Be patient with patching things up with the friend. Don't let your haste end up hurting the friendship. The friendship is very important, and the stranger will still be there.
>>
No. 577674 ID: 7f9410

>>577669
I agree.
>>
No. 577693 ID: f0a5e4

>>577659
>>577669
Indeed. A good friend'll always call you out on your shit when you're standing proud, and be the first to help you up when you fall down. A good friendship can last a lifetime, most romances don't last a year.
>>
No. 577709 ID: 5b596d
File 140223078450.gif - (55.38KB , 500x500 , 6pub.gif )
577709

"Halfway there....
There’s a large man
pounding his fists onto a much smaller male in a dark alley. No one else is immediately around but there are people within shouting distance. What will you do?"
>>
No. 577710 ID: f28bf6

Yell for help, then yell at the large guy. Hopefully I can distract/lead him off enough for the smaller guy to excape.
>>
No. 577712 ID: 53ba34

hell "HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT!?" and point
>>
No. 577717 ID: e6f437

Shout down the alley that you are calling the police, then call the police.
>>
No. 577727 ID: c7a241

Obviously, make a scene. That kind of abuse is harder to get away with, with an audience.
>>
No. 577742 ID: 9ddf68

make a scene and call the cops... maybe throw something at the big guy to try and get him to leave the little guy alone and if the big guy comes towards me run back far enough that I'm well our of his reach but still close enough that I can keep distracting him and keep him focused on me and not the little guy.
>>
No. 577743 ID: 5b596d
File 140225487592.gif - (133.92KB , 500x500 , 7pub.gif )
577743

"You find a woman bleeding from her arm on the sidewalk. She could have any number of diseases in her blood which is rapidly flowing from the huge wound. There is a hospital not far away she could be carried to and you might make it but she is losing blood quickly. What can you possibly do?"
>>
No. 577744 ID: c7a241

Suppress shark instincts to attack wounded bleeding prey.

Disease in the blood is generally only a risk if that blood gets inside your own body, somehow. (Ie, if we have an open wound, or we get in in our mouth or something). So long as we're not careless and we wash afterwards, that's a manageable risk. Especially if we don't have any particular reason to believe she's carrying a blood-born illness.

First priority is to stem the bleeding. If we lack medical supplies, we tear up clothes to bandage / put pressure on the wound, or apply a tourniquet higher up on the arm if the bleeding is heavy enough.

Then we see about getting her to the hospital.
>>
No. 577745 ID: 27ca74

Apply a tourniquet and call 911, since I'm fairly sure that one person isn't capable of safely moving a heavily wounded person. It requires a stretcher and 2 or more people, as I recall.
>>
No. 577764 ID: 9ddf68

remove a piece of clothing and use it to try and stop or at least slow the bleeding while calling 911 to come help this chick. I mean isn't it a bad idea to move an injured person unless there's a fire or something?
>>
No. 577772 ID: 5b596d
File 140226097136.gif - (191.70KB , 500x500 , 8pub.gif )
577772

Oh. you are such a smart little fish. It seems like you really do care for people even if most of the time you want others to deal with them. So as SHY and RECLUSIVE as you are I still feel like you would make a decent nurse, Though I feel like you’ll just end up as a night time stocker at some department store.
>>
No. 577776 ID: 27ca74

>>577772
A word, but that's not important right now. She's Sharkeesha.
>>
No. 577783 ID: f0a5e4

Jaya
>>
No. 577789 ID: 479e9d

Izzy
>>
No. 577794 ID: 441eef

>>577789
Seconding
>>
No. 577823 ID: 7513f3

Sharkeesha! It's perfect.
>>
No. 577825 ID: 76b151

I like Izzy a great deal more then Sharkeesha so thirding Izzy.
>>
No. 577832 ID: 5b596d

and no one else likes Jaya?
>>
No. 577845 ID: f28bf6

Jaya it is!
>>
No. 577854 ID: 5b596d
File 140228231040.gif - (969.60KB , 500x500 , 9pub.gif )
577854

last part for this weekend. Tomorrow she stops being naked.
>>
No. 577858 ID: 7f9410

>>577854
Look around. All I see is... well, nothing really.
>>
No. 577860 ID: 321d85

Well, I suppose it's kinda implied that our situation will be different tomorrow. But it doesn't matter, because the very first thing you should do when you wake up, regain consciousness, or make planetfall, is find and consume a blueberry shake.
>>
No. 577937 ID: d37a30
File 140236266828.gif - (118.09KB , 500x500 , 10pub.gif )
577937

morning
>>
No. 577940 ID: 0ee153

>>577937
Acquire and consume strawberry shake. Avoid all blueberry shakes.
>>
No. 577941 ID: e1609c

>>577937
get out of your tank and peel off those soggy pee-jays, its time to greet the day!
>>
No. 577944 ID: 5869f6

>>577937
Up and at em' baby, time to start the day!
And let's do it with a smile!
>>
No. 577954 ID: 9ddf68

get dressed and head on out, I'm sure there's something you have to do today.
>>
No. 577977 ID: c7a241

>>577937
Rise and shine, sharkums.
>>
No. 577995 ID: 95170a

Leave tank. Suffocate.
>>
No. 578096 ID: d37a30
File 140244987253.gif - (157.97KB , 667x500 , 11pub.gif )
578096

cont.
>>
No. 578108 ID: 9ddf68

well what do you need us for then, get ready.... and maybe get something quick to eat as you're walking out the door just so you don't get hungry at work.
>>
No. 578109 ID: 0ee153

>>578096
You seem to be doing pretty well on your own. Grab a strawberry shake on the way out.
>>
No. 578132 ID: 6780f8

Wait, but...you just got OUT of the water. Do you just want to wash off the salt water (?) or something?
>>
No. 578148 ID: d37a30

>>578132

How bout the fish smell?
>>
No. 578160 ID: 1c677c

Wait... how many showers do you need daily?
>>
No. 578161 ID: 943186

>>578160

poossibly many
>>
No. 578170 ID: 943186

They also problaby never wear makeup
>>
No. 578171 ID: ca0da5

>>578132
Ever slept in a vat of body oil? Even as a shark person, she's still a person, there's a chance that she secretes oils despite being a shark.
>>
No. 578188 ID: f0a5e4

Nice water bed ma'am. I take the hospital job is a new position? Or...have you just been late a bunch?
>>
No. 578245 ID: d37a30
File 140253496389.gif - (343.51KB , 667x500 , 12pub.gif )
578245

shower time
>>
No. 578249 ID: 76b151

Not considering a girlfriend? Alright we'll keep that in mind. We're great matchmakers!

As a nurse\paramedic\doctor do you have any interesting patients?
>>
No. 578270 ID: 665fcd

Could be worse, you could be jobless and pregnant from a one night stand. Just something to think about
>>
No. 578290 ID: 6780f8

But...you can freakin' breathe water! And air, too, apparently. And hey, the rest of us (theoretically) have to shower in the mornings, too.
>>
No. 578427 ID: 5b596d
File 140263801503.gif - (42.52KB , 667x500 , 13pub.gif )
578427

not such a big update... i slept through my evening
>>
No. 578428 ID: 9ddf68

and queue scene change
>>
No. 578438 ID: 410c24

Shark-scrubs.
>>
No. 578443 ID: 1c677c

Make your favorite morning drink
>>
No. 578445 ID: 0ee153

>>578443
Specifically, a strawberry shake.
>>
No. 578446 ID: 7d17a4

>>578445

look...I think it's time to shake it up
>>
No. 578537 ID: e1609c

>>578535
blue flavor!
>>
No. 578539 ID: 5b596d
File 140271012867.gif - (456.83KB , 697x500 , 14pub.gif )
578539

Had to reupload, I was getting some weird pixel noise on one of the frames
>>
No. 578542 ID: 76b151

Can't go wrong with strawberry.
>>
No. 578544 ID: 0ee153

>>578539
Blueberry.
>>
No. 578546 ID: dc4b80

It's a trap! Grab one in each hand and start sucking those straws!
>>
No. 578566 ID: 1c677c

Strawberry
>>
No. 578569 ID: 189a54

>>578539
Go for broke, snatch both and get out of there while alternating which you drink from.
>>
No. 578570 ID: 9ddf68

drink both to get the best of both worlds BUT BE CAREFUL OF BRAINFREEZES
>>
No. 578581 ID: 5b596d
File 140276679934.gif - (163.47KB , 500x500 , 15pub.gif )
578581

why make choices
>>
No. 578582 ID: 189a54

>>578581
Tough it out girl, take another slurp! This might be the best thing that will happen to you today!
>>
No. 578588 ID: 5b596d
File 140277184834.gif - (79.75KB , 500x500 , 16pub.gif )
578588

infinite regret
>>
No. 578589 ID: 9ddf68

well the good news is you're now fully awake. Time to go to work.
>>
No. 578593 ID: 0ee153

>>578588
Time to get to work. Press your tongue against your palate to help with the brain freeze.
>>
No. 578594 ID: 410c24

Hahaha, the cure for brain-freeze is to slow down, not to shovel the ice in faster!

>>578589
But yes, at least you're awake now.
>>
No. 578664 ID: 5b596d
File 140280145120.gif - (75.33KB , 500x500 , 18pub.gif )
578664

gtg
>>
No. 578670 ID: 189a54

>>578664
Drive/swim/however you get around safely, it's a dangerous place out there. You'll thank me for that brainfreeze later, when your now-sharpened senses save you from something crazy.
>>
No. 578672 ID: 410c24

To the shark-mobile!

...or public transit. Or the sidewalk. You know, depending on how you get around and how far it is.
>>
No. 578673 ID: 0ee153

Begin doing cartwheels.
>>
No. 578677 ID: 9ddf68

well now off to work. Let's see what today will bring you huh.
>>
No. 578682 ID: 73dcf0

Wait for your supervisor to pick you up.
>>
No. 578698 ID: 5b596d
File 140285475209.gif - (167.77KB , 500x500 , 19pub.gif )
578698

shitshitshitshit
>>
No. 578699 ID: 9ddf68

uhhhh... the fuck?
>>
No. 578700 ID: 5b596d

>>578699
someone never ran late to work before =P
>>
No. 578701 ID: 189a54

>>578698
Well that's one way to get to work. Make sure you don't run through traffic, getting to a job on time's not worth your life.
>>
No. 578736 ID: 30235f

Take the shortest route
>>
No. 578749 ID: 410c24

>>578736
That doesn't take you through rape-and-murder alley, at least.
>>
No. 578762 ID: 8a7838

Hmm, if you got injured in the crash, at least you're in the best place for it to have happened. Clock in, I guess.
>>
No. 578764 ID: 2c8bbe

Safe
>>
No. 578767 ID: 410c24

Bad shark. You're supposed to treat people at the hospital, not injure them further!
>>
No. 578769 ID: 5b596d
File 140287863709.gif - (546.96KB , 667x500 , 20pub.gif )
578769

The closest thing to rape murder alley she just ran through... this neighborhood isn't that bad right?

fixed*
>>
No. 578770 ID: 189a54

>>578769
Apologize to whoever you probably just ran over and/or injured in your haste.
>>
No. 578805 ID: 95170a

>>578698
I'm a little late but i am laughing so hard at this right now.
>>
No. 579419 ID: 5b596d
File 140322118088.gif - (164.63KB , 750x500 , 21pub.gif )
579419

hard day at work
>>
No. 579426 ID: e1609c

>>579419
Use the crosswalk, you dork! At that speed you could have easily been hit.
Also, try to stay alert in terrifying death allyway there, no telling what weirdo shit might happen.
>>
No. 579434 ID: 9ddf68

kid I know your tired but come on, at least look both ways, I thought for sure you were about to get creamed by a car.
>>
No. 579438 ID: 189a54

>>579419
First off, long day at work or not always look both ways and use a crosswalk when you can. Second, could you maybe take the long way back and not walk down an incredibly sketchy alley while extremely tired?
>>
No. 579701 ID: 5b596d
File 140330779156.gif - (788.00KB , 500x500 , 22pub.gif )
579701

next
>>
No. 579704 ID: 76b151

Yeah, you shouldn't have called their hair silly.

Though they are trout and.... a something? I'm not sure what the boss is. Still you are a shark and you have some of the best chompers around.
>>
No. 579706 ID: b58751

Start backing out of the ally. If they get to close use your sharky chompers to make them stay away. Go around the block to get home and avoid allyways. You're to damn tired to care about this shit
>>
No. 579707 ID: 189a54

>>579701
I warned you, didn't I! Now there's nothing to do but do that weird aberrant-ass run that you did to get to work to get out of the alley the way you came and try to lose them in the streets.
>>
No. 579708 ID: 5b596d

>>579704
how bout bears?
>>
No. 579710 ID: 0ee153

Kill them.
>>
No. 579753 ID: a64819

Give a big, heavy sigh. Explain that you just had a long day at the hospital and would rather not go back there as a patient.

Make sure to mention hospital. It would take a HUGE dickbag to hurt someone that makes a living helping the sick.

Plus, people usually identify with someone that's just trying to get by in life.
>>
No. 579763 ID: 16903a

Say "their silly hair styles, yours is pretty sweet."
>>579753 then this
>>
No. 579801 ID: e1609c

>confirming the boys' blatant lies
lets not.
>>
No. 580870 ID: 5b596d
File greasers.swf - (4.22MB , 500x300 )
580870

things explode stuff happens
>>
No. 580872 ID: 189a54

>>580870
Hold L and R, escape!
>>
No. 580892 ID: 24dc7a

On the downside the thugs have a sword for some reason, but on the upside it isn't a gun (or crossbow), so running the hell away seems possible as well as desirable.
Also, it wouldn't hurt to yell while you run.
(On an unrelated note, those teeth are curiously non-pointed considering everyone we have seen so far.)
>>
No. 580898 ID: 9ddf68

Who the fuck carries around a sword with them? Fuck this shit just run.

failing that yell
>>
No. 580990 ID: 1c677c

ctrl alt esc
>>
No. 581026 ID: 9edc38

>yell
"Is that a SWORD? Are you coming at me with a fucking SWORD? What the fuck kind of psychotic comes at people with a sword over opinions on hairstyles! Fuck this, FUCK you, I am OUT."
>hit run away, 360-moonwalk off-screen and away from these weaboo jerks.

Failing escape, pull out your scalpels and let's get surgical on these jerks. Don't kill anyone though, that would be rude.
>>
No. 581070 ID: 321d85

I'm going to assume that you're not secretly awesome in 1-on-3 combat.

Voting for R+L and yelling.
>>
No. 581088 ID: 5b596d
File 140373699862.gif - (154.80KB , 500x300 , 26running.gif )
581088

Looks like using the yell command it is
>>
No. 581106 ID: e1609c

>>581088
==>
>>
No. 581143 ID: 189a54

>>581088
Oh god it failed! Hold them again, don't worry about dropping gold, your life's not worth it!
>>
No. 581257 ID: 50338d

Well, luckily, holding l and r doesn't waste your action. You didn't give them a free hit. Although if is atb instead of turn-based we may have wasted a few seconds, but whatever.

Go to your items. You're a nurse. Are you carrying any drugs we could use on these guys?
>>
No. 581525 ID: 5b596d
File 140389723934.gif - (77.40KB , 500x300 , 27items.gif )
581525

>>
No. 581529 ID: 1c677c

Aim the shake at his eyes and hope he is allergic to berries.
>>
No. 581559 ID: b56b6c

>>581529
>throwing away the healing item
Nah.
>>
No. 581637 ID: 9ddf68

yell I guess...
>>
No. 581683 ID: 50338d

Alright, struggle already, little Magicarp. Since we apparently are out of splashes.
>>
No. 581684 ID: 76b151

struggle it is.

Aim for the minions. Always take minions out first.
>>
No. 581694 ID: 321d85

Wait, have we actually tried "yell" yet?
>>
No. 582239 ID: 5b596d

In the process of moving ......it may take me alittle to start back up, the next few updates are decently sized
>>
No. 583457 ID: 5b596d
File 140487047648.gif - (247.60KB , 500x300 , 33yell.gif )
583457

1/2
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason