[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 576096)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140115631583.png - (28.39KB , 714x486 , vti.png )
576096 No. 576096 ID: 30489f

A falming metal capsle smashes into the ground at a great speed, sending soil and trees flying. It digs into the ground until it lays dormant and smoking. For a few minutes the surroundings lay quiet until a creature native to this planet stumbles through the brush into view.
Expand all images
>>
No. 576099 ID: 30489f
File 140115645452.png - (13.33KB , 584x627 , vti2.png )
576099

You are now Vinetits

Was loud noise, there thing here, it make smoke, what do?
>>
No. 576102 ID: 53ba34

put water on smoke. or ask vines to put juice on smoke.
>>
No. 576103 ID: ba8629

Ground control to Major Mudy!
Your circuit's dead
There's something wrong!
>>
No. 576106 ID: 30489f
File 140115734649.png - (27.39KB , 742x638 , vti3.png )
576106

I puts ground on it, it make thumm sound, round thingy fall off, other thingy climb out, thing is fuzzy, I feel want touches it.
>>
No. 576109 ID: 012266

TOUCH IT
>>
No. 576110 ID: 9a281a

Pet fuzzy thing on head.
>>
No. 576115 ID: ba8629

lick its eye
>>
No. 576124 ID: ba8629

Crush its head like sparrow's egg between your thighs
>>
No. 576127 ID: 2bfcdf

Pick it up and give it hugs and snuggles!
>>
No. 576130 ID: 30489f
File 140116180509.png - (20.32KB , 685x574 , vti4.png )
576130

I touch thing, it makes noises and is very irritated but freezes, there is suddenly so many things that I know now, oh wow, the thing is an Astranian and she is called Zeed, there is also lots of other things, this is all so new.
>>
No. 576133 ID: 30489f
File 140116201009.png - (37.90KB , 975x514 , vti5.png )
576133

There was a lot of noises she was worried about landing. She took pod and there were bug leach things that she thinks are scary. There was also big explosion from what she thinks is thing called self destruct and there were others but she got separated from them and shot a bug leach thing that was coming at her. All this is so interesting.
>>
No. 576134 ID: dc4b80

Be gentle you do not want to hurt her.

Do you know why she is here?
>>
No. 576135 ID: 53ba34

hmm... offer vine?
>>
No. 576138 ID: 9ddf68

well be nice, say hi
>>
No. 576139 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576133
Sounds like this is an escape capsule. Give her some basics about how to survive on this world.
>>
No. 576141 ID: 9a281a

Aw, she went through all that scary stuff!

Hug her better.
>>
No. 576154 ID: 30489f
File 140116481084.png - (19.06KB , 755x455 , vti6.png )
576154

Zeed was in charge of making sure paper gets worked on and things like that, She liked eating this thing called candy, candy is a sugary food that tastes good, she has lots of candy in all the pockets oh her uniform, I want candy.
>>
No. 576158 ID: 30489f
File 140116487460.png - (17.65KB , 704x591 , vti7.png )
576158

Oh look one of those candy fell out and Zeed is going all limp. How do I get at the candy?
>>
No. 576160 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576158
Put Zeed on the ground and ask nicely if you can have the candy.
>>
No. 576163 ID: 9a281a

>>576158
I think you're hugging her neck too hard. That's not a good place to hug things.

Put her down, then try to share the candy with her. Open it, and give her a piece so she feels better, and try a piece yourself.
>>
No. 576164 ID: 68bbc5

Let go of Zeed and grab the delicious candy!

Tug one of the jagged ends in opposite directions with your hands to take the shell of it.
>>
No. 576197 ID: 30489f
File 140117219603.png - (13.46KB , 683x478 , vti8.png )
576197

I eat the candy and IT IS THE BEST THING EVER,IT IS SO GOOD I WANT MORE, I KNOW WHERE THERE IS MORE, SHE HAS MORE IN HER CLOTHES HOW SHOULD I GET MORE IT IS SO GOOD!
>>
No. 576198 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576197
Obviously you must strip-search her.
>>
No. 576204 ID: 1ab2ad

Ask if you can politely rifle through her pockets.
>>
No. 576226 ID: 9dd1ee

>>576198
this, you don't want to miss any
>>
No. 576232 ID: e1609c

>>576197
no no no, the true path is to act cute, like a small animalpet
>>
No. 576239 ID: 363ecd

Lick the wrapper, first. You don't want to miss any!

Then beg for more. Make an adorable puppy face.
>>
No. 576248 ID: a32d59

>>576198
This.
>>
No. 576259 ID: 68bbc5

>>576198
>>576226
Tear them apart. There might be some in hidden pockets.
They seem awfully stiff and uncomfortable anyway. I'm sure she won't miss them.
>>
No. 576275 ID: 012266

HER CLOTHES ARE HUGE, THAT MEANS SHE HAS HUGE CANDY! RIP AND TEAR!
>>
No. 576279 ID: ea136a

First things first! Zeed went limp, and that's a bad sign. Make sure she's OK, then you can think about getting the candy from her by acting cute...and maybe showing her important things about how to live here! If you do it right, you'll have made a new friend!
>>
No. 576284 ID: b9d767

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET MORE CANDY. But the thing isn't moving, which isn't good. Is it okay? Oh, you should take it to a pod! You always feel nice and full after being in one, you should share that with the thing AND YOU WILL BE BEST FRIENDS. FOREVER.
>>
No. 576299 ID: 3f0c1b

Her clothes have a limited amount of candy, we need to wake her up so she can take us to where we can get even more.
>>
No. 583986 ID: 30489f
File 140521240804.png - (157.06KB , 748x619 , vti9.png )
583986

I get more of the candy, she keeps pushing me with her feets but I smell it and bite on it and now I can taste it and IT TASTES SO GOOD and Zeed says "Wahhhh! Noooo! Get away from me!"
>>
No. 583987 ID: b6178d

Hey now, don't be rude. Shouldn't deliciousness be shared for greater enjoyment?
>>
No. 583992 ID: a5c85a

Yell "MORE CANDY!".
>>
No. 584007 ID: 3152e1

No, no, don't eat her feet! How will she walk if you eat her feet? If she can't walk, she'll never be able to walk back to where more candy comes from! You'll run out!
>>
No. 584010 ID: 572d09

Aha! The candy is all in her clothes! You must strip her to get candies!
...um, then give her the clothes back.
>>
No. 584014 ID: 2fd516

>>584007
That's not her foot, it's part of her coat. She's grabbing one of her feet.
>>
No. 584030 ID: 9dd1ee

ask why she doesn't want to share the food?
>>
No. 585712 ID: 30489f
File 140626287856.png - (131.37KB , 679x500 , vti10.png )
585712

I try saying a thing, "I DESIRE YOUR PROCESSED CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS!" She is now staring at me and- Ooh candy!
>>
No. 585713 ID: 30489f
File 140626294489.png - (100.37KB , 765x485 , vti11.png )
585713

I try to get the candy but there is a thing in my mouth and it is chewy but for some reason I cant get to the candy, What do?
>>
No. 585714 ID: 2fd516

>>585713
Point and whine!
>>
No. 585715 ID: a5c85a

>>585714
seconded
>>
No. 585726 ID: 5badac

There is a foot in your mouth. Unusually, among Quest protagonists, it is not your own. Remove it regardless.
>>
No. 585735 ID: 53ba34

move them out of the way of candy.
>>
No. 585736 ID: 4a20fa

>>585713
Vinetits, use your power!
Call upon the forces of nature to assist you!
>>
No. 585761 ID: 78193a

Grab foot in mouth, stand up, shake upside-down Zeed around to dislodge delicious CANDY, throw her to side and collect CANDY from the ground.
>>
No. 585863 ID: bdab57

>>585761
This is close, but you must remember not to hurt Zeed, The Bringer of The Candy!
>>
No. 585879 ID: f0a5e4

Your mouth is full. As long as it is full, it cannot contain candy. Rectify this. Empty mouth.
>>
No. 585945 ID: 9dd1ee

>>585736
indeed, this is situation is more than you can handle alone
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason