[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 568370)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139636208575.png - (21.87KB , 600x600 , 01.png )
568370 No. 568370 ID: 6e85c8

"NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN!"

"Mmgh, what time is it?"
Expand all images
>>
No. 568371 ID: 6e85c8
File 139636213116.png - (25.29KB , 600x600 , 02.png )
568371

"NOON!? OH MY GOD, I'M LATE! I AM SO DEAD!"
>>
No. 568373 ID: 9e97db

Quick, take a shower
>>
No. 568374 ID: 53ba34

get clothes, take quick wash.
>>
No. 568375 ID: d6e000

Toast, and run out the door
>>
No. 568376 ID: ffa549

Just ninja-pomf yourself dressed, and then pomf again to wherever you're going. You're a ninja. Being late isn't a problem you have to worry about.
>>
No. 568377 ID: 76e97b

>>568375
Seconding toast and run
>>
No. 568381 ID: cad45e

You're late by a couple of years.

Better stay home anyway, since you know... a couple of years is quite some time and all that.
>>
No. 568396 ID: 6e85c8
File 139636613755.png - (24.25KB , 600x600 , 03.png )
568396

>>568373
>Quick, take a shower

Gah! No time! I'll just have to wash when I get back.

>>568376
>Just ninja-pomf yourself dressed, and then pomf again to wherever you're going.

I can't do that teleporty thing, they haven't taught us how to do that yet!

I grab one of the MAGIC LEAVES off my night stand place it on my head. With a :pomf: I transform into my human disguise, Head Master says I shouldn't let people know about the whole tanuki thing just yet. I slip down the exit and grab a piece of toast on my way through the kitchen, and then hurry out the door toward the dojo.

When I get there, Ken and Preston are out on the balcony.

"Hey Preston! Get a load of who finally decided to show up. You're to late kid, you missed the session entirely. When are you gonna wake up and start treating all this training like the serious business that is is?"
>>
No. 568397 ID: 53ba34

wait... ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?! pinch self!
>>
No. 568399 ID: ba8629

"Hahaha I've been up for hours hahahaaa..."
>>
No. 568404 ID: a0267c

Ninja jump up to the balcony and ask them to do you a solid and bring you up to speed on what you missed.
>>
No. 568406 ID: ffa549

Huh. Little disappointing you have to live a double identity, but I suppose that level of subterfuge is pretty good ninja training.

>missed the lesson
I guess that just means you'll be practicing by yourself. Even if the lesson's done, it's something you need to do.
>>
No. 568408 ID: 6e85c8
File 139636972736.png - (24.35KB , 600x600 , 04.png )
568408

>>568397
>pinch self!

As surprising as it might seem that senpai would notice me, Ken is constantly teasing me. He's the only person around here who calls me "kid," even though I am only around ten by human standards. I discretely pinch myself to make sure though. OUCH!

>>568399
"Ha-hahaha! I've been up for... hours! Yeah, maybe it's you who should... should wake up and... yeah..."

nailed it.

>>568404
>Ninja jump up to the balcony and ask them to do you a solid and bring you up to speed on what you missed.

I can't actually jump that good yet. I'm still pretty new to this whole ninja training thing, so I just ask from down here.

"Hey, can you guys at least tell me what I missed? Give me a crash course in the lesson?"

"Alas! But could I help a maiden in need, I cannot. For t'would be uncouth, nay, presumptuous even, to think that students such as we could ever convey such a complicated lesson such as balancing on water in the stead of our honorable sensei! Alas and dare I say... ALACK, I curse my feeble bones for my inability..."

"Christ Preston, what the hell was that?"

"BROTHER! I will defeat you..."

"Right, looks like he's checked out for the day. Anyway, kid, you'd probably best not dawdle around here or you'll be late for the next class. Which I see you don't even have the supplies for on you!"
>>
No. 568410 ID: ffa549

Uh-oh. What's your next class, and what supplies do you need?
>>
No. 568411 ID: ba8629

Leave to get supplies. Then realize you don't know what they are. Then be too embarrassed to ask.
>>
No. 568416 ID: a0267c

Assure Ken that you didn't forget the supplies they are in your uh... locker (do ninjas get lockers?)
Then you have to steal the supplies from someone or you can't show your face in the next class.
>>
No. 568426 ID: 6e85c8
File 139637265201.png - (23.73KB , 600x600 , 05.png )
568426

>>568410
> What's your next class, and what supplies do you need?

I think the next class is "Bakemono Identification and Defense." If I remember right, we just need our text book and training sword for it.

>Assure Ken that you didn't forget the supplies they are in your uh... locker

"I assure you Ken, I have the supplies, oh yes. Do I ever the supplies. I have so many supplies I'm like a grocery store. A grocery store that sells... ninja supplies."

"Ha! Well then, I guess I'll see you in class! But ya better hurry!

I do actually have the supplies back in my room. They're in the trunk. But I don't know if it'd be faster to just "borrow" some from someone else, if not less ethical. But I mean... I guess "borrowing" them would be a more ninja-y way to do it? Ugh, I'm low on time, what should I do!?
>>
No. 568428 ID: ffa549

If you steal someone else's sword, they're likely to notice when it's not there. And assuming they're not all identical, you'll get found out pretty quick.

Time to practice your ninja running.

Why'd you oversleep, anyways? What were you up doing last night?
>>
No. 568429 ID: a0267c

Find an unpopular boy/girl on their way to the same class.

Transform into the most popular boy/girl.

Ask to borrow the supplies, you would be oh so grateful.
>>
No. 568433 ID: 79391f

Can you transform your non-essential clothing items into your supplies? Socks, underwear, etc? I mean isn't transformation a tanuki's specialty?
>>
No. 568439 ID: 79391f

>>568433
I mean it'll work if you don't have to open the book and remember the cover, just fill it with blank paper.

You can put your shimapan back on after class.
>>
No. 568443 ID: 6e85c8
File 139637618017.png - (34.48KB , 600x600 , 06.png )
568443

>>568428
>Time to practice your ninja running.

I take off back toward the Head Master's house, maybe I can make it to my stuff and still to class in time? The ninjas in the cartoons are always running fast like this, I don't think it's making me go any faster than usual though...

>Why'd you oversleep, anyways? What were you up doing last night? I can still try and get a hold of someone else's supplies, or I could just go to class and try to ask to share with senpai...

I'm a tanuki, it makes me a bit of a night owl and a lot of times I have trouble falling asleep at night.

>>568429
>Transform into the most popular boy/girl.

Crap! I was in such a hurry to leave this "morning" that I didn't grab my extra MAGIC LEAVES! I only grabbed the one I used to turn into my human form!

>>568433
>Can you transform your non-essential clothing items

I can't transform anything until I can get a hold of more leaves. I left two sitting on my night stand when I rushed out of the attic.
>>
No. 568445 ID: de59d6

Is that a kitsune?
>>
No. 568446 ID: 53ba34

check fox to your right for extra tails. if so ask for WISHES.
>>
No. 568447 ID: 79391f

>>568445
>>568446
Asking a trickster spirit for anything is a bad idea, especially with the reputation kitsune have with Tanuki. Ignore it and maybe it'll leave you alone. Head to the headmaster's house.

Wait you live with the headmaster in his attic? What's the story behind that?
>>
No. 568457 ID: 88960e

>>568447
Seconding this. Tricksters aren't going to fix things.
>>
No. 568458 ID: 6e85c8
File 139638016413.png - (23.16KB , 600x600 , 07.png )
568458

>>568445
>Is that a kitsune?
>>568446
>check fox to your right for extra tails.

When I turn to look at the fox it bounds through the bushes into the bamboo thicket, periodically looking back at me. I only count one tail, which is good. Since a yokai like a kitsune showing up would imply the demons were back, and they haven't been seen for nearly a hundred years according to the Head Master.

>>568447
>Wait you live with the headmaster in his attic? What's the story behind that?

I don't have a whole lot of memories from when I was a baby, but I rember, a few years ago, I was wandering trough the woods around here and discovered this ninja clan's training grounds. I became fascinated watching them train, watching them learn the way of the ninja. One day, the Head Master discovered me hiding in the rafters, after a training session let out. I was super scared because no one had seen through one of my transformations before, and I thought he was gonna flip and kill me or something. Instead he treated me like a person, gave me some tea, asked who I was. He offered to let me stay with him, living in his attic so no one else would be likely to see me as a tanuki. He said I could train with the other ninja, but I'd have to conceal my identity, because the others might not take as kindly as the Head Master did to a tanuki training in the dojo. He gives me a supply of MAGIC LEAVES to keep my human form up in public, which is good since I haven't found anything around here I can turn the SPIRIT ENERGY from into the leaves. He's super nice, and like a human dad to me!

Ok, I'm up here now.
>>
No. 568461 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568458
How does he get the leaves?

Well, there's your training sword. Where's the text book?
>>
No. 568467 ID: 88960e

Right! Get your books and sword.

If the leaves are what you need to fit in, and you have a limited supply, don't waste them.

...if you're sort of nocturnal, and have a hard time sleeping at night, maybe what you need is a night light? Something to fake your internal clock, so you think you're sleeping at day.
>>
No. 568471 ID: 79391f

>>568458
Turn off your alarm clock dummy!

Also what's that poster?
>>
No. 568483 ID: 6e85c8
File 139638500402.png - (19.31KB , 600x600 , 08.png )
568483

>>568471
>Turn off your alarm clock dummy!

Stupid thing's always getting stuck with that adorable, yet annoying "NYAN" going off.

>Also what's that poster?

The poster is for a popular cartoon called "Devil Hunter Tsunami." It's the story of a heroic soldier who tragically lost his life in a brutal fight with demons. But his allies bravely recovered his remains and they were able to revive him, but at the cost of his humanity! His brain, transplanted into the robot body in the shape of a dragon, with a gun for a hand, he lives again! Now he bravely battles demons and the forces of evil as Devil Hunter Tsunami! WASH AWAY THE FORCES OF EVIL! FIGHT TSUNAMI!

I'm a bit of a fan, heh.

>>568461
>How does he get the leaves?

I've never actually thought to ask...

>Well, there's your training sword. Where's the text book?

I keep my books and stuff in the trunk.

>>568467
>If the leaves are what you need to fit in, and you have a limited supply, don't waste them.

I leave the other two leaves on the night stand. They'll be here if I wind up needing them. I head back down below. Gotta get to class!

"Why, hello there Kensu-chan. Running late again?"
>>
No. 568485 ID: 9ddf68

"Yup, GottaRunTalkToYaLaterAfterClassBye"
>>
No. 568499 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568483
Yeah I already missed the water-walking lesson. Frownyface.
>>
No. 568502 ID: 88960e

Regretfully, yes. Please excuse me [insert appropriate title here], but I must be on my way.
>>
No. 568514 ID: 79391f

>>568483
YESSORRYSORRYATHOUSANDAPOLOGIESHONORABURUHEADMASTERSAMAGOODBYE
>>
No. 568516 ID: 6e85c8
File 139639058231.png - (32.02KB , 600x600 , 09.png )
568516

I turn and quickly bow.
"Yes Head Master, I deeply apologize, but I must be going. I have already missed the Water Walking class today, I cannot allow myself to miss another."

"Hmm, very well young one. I will see you later then."

I quickly head out the door and run back toward the classrooms. I made it! I'm still late, but at least this time I didn't miss the ENTIRE class! I'm exhausted though...

"Late again Kensuyata-san?"

"Er... yes sensei. I am sorry, it won't happen again..."

"See to it that it doesn't"

Ken leans back as I walk past to my desk and whispers.
"Hey, you actually made it. Don't fall asleep this time, heheh."

"I will have silence in my classroom!"

"YES SENSEI!"

"We will now continue our lesson on animal yokai."

I gotta get off my feet, I am so freaking tired...
>>
No. 568518 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568516
>animal yokai
Oh great, you're gonna learn about Tanuki now.
>>
No. 568520 ID: 9ddf68

Oh god they're talking about your people now, TRY, just try, to stay awake now, this could actually be kinda funny to see what they think of your kind. But yeah find a seat and catch your breath and remember DON'T FALL ASLEEP!
>>
No. 568526 ID: 37aa84

Please try not to get overly excited and start yelling if they manage to give out some misinformation about your species. You don't need to correct the instructor and then explain where you learned whatever correction you'll make.
>>
No. 568528 ID: 88960e

You really gotta get this sleep cycle sorted out if you want to succeed. Maybe a night light will help. Or maybe you should find out how ninja train themselves for staying up for night missions.
>>
No. 568533 ID: 53ba34

remember, they will probably talk about boy tanuki not girl tanuki.
>>
No. 568546 ID: 6e85c8
File 139639604005.png - (32.90KB , 600x600 , 010.png )
568546

>>568528
>You really gotta get this sleep cycle sorted out

Cut me some slack, I just got done running all the way home and back again... twice.

>>568526
>Please try not to get overly excited and start yelling if they manage to give out some misinformation about your species.

I've never actually met another tanuki like me, just the wild ones. If he's just gonna talk about the wild ones then I don't see much of a problem with day dreaming a little...

"... and their scrotum magic..."

Gross... Pretty sure I don't have that.

"... If you'll turn to page 67 of your text book you will see a very graphic image illustrating the use of this."

Why would they print that?

Bing bing bong

"Ok class, we're breaking for lunch. We will continue after the break."
>>
No. 568548 ID: 2c6ff1

There's that fox again. Ask someone if foxes are common around here.
>>
No. 568557 ID: 88960e

Hmm. How do we know the Fox isn't more than it seems? You disguised yourself, maybe it did too!

What's for lunch?

Does it bother you at all, being stuck in human form all day? Does it get weird?
>>
No. 568562 ID: 9ddf68

ok that twice we've seen that thing, if we see it again we know it's following you. Also about this lecture, was it silly or just plain dumb in your opinion. Oh and would now be a good time to see what the head master wanted from you?
>>
No. 568565 ID: 6e85c8
File 139639903825.png - (25.20KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
568565

>>568557
>Does it bother you at all, being stuck in human form all day? Does it get weird?

Not really. I mean, it might have been kinda weird at first? But you really get used to that sort of thing after a while.

>What's for lunch?

I... don't actually have anything... I was in such a hurry to get to class, both times, that I didn't grab anything other than that piece of toast...

>>568548
>There's that fox again.

Hey, you're right...

WHAM

"UWAH! S-Senpai!?"

"Wake up kid! You day dreamin' in class now too? Look I told you not to fall asleep, so I guess that's a compromise? Haha!"

"V-very funny Ken, what do you want? And stop calling me kid!"

"No. I figured, since you didn't even have your supplies for class, you wouldn't have a lunch either."

"Y-you're crazy, and stupid. Crazy-stupid. Of course I have a-"
~growl~

"So, I figured I'd offer to share some of mine. What'dya say?"

"I... uh... t-thank you."

"No prob kid."

>>568548
>Ask someone if foxes are common around here.

"S-say, Ken... Do you know if foxes are common around here?"

"What? Why would you be asking that? I mean, I don't think so. We get a lot of wild tanuki around here, thankfully not the testicle kind, but I haven't really seen any foxes."
>>
No. 568567 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568565
Tell him that you saw a fox twice today.

Also compliment his food.
>>
No. 568571 ID: 88960e

I dunno, I think I saw the same fox twice. I thought it was weird.

So... what's for lunch now that you're sharing one?
>>
No. 568584 ID: d1c4c9

A lot of testicleless tanukis...
Has he seen you out of human form?
>>
No. 568589 ID: 6e85c8
File 139640170511.png - (21.60KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
568589

>>568571
>>568567
>I dunno, I think I saw the same fox twice. I thought it was weird.

"I dunno... I just... I think I saw the same fox twice today. Thought it was kinda weird, ya know?"

"Hmp, that is weird. Where'd you see it?"

>Also compliment his food.

"This... this is good, thank you."

"Huh? Oh, it's just a store bought bento, haha, but thanks anyway."

"... Oh..."

>>568584
>Has he seen you out of human form?

No, only the Head Master has seen the real me...
>>
No. 568592 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568589
You saw it by the path heading towards home to get your stuff, and again out the window just a minute ago, amongst the trees. It only had one tail so it can't be a kitsune, right?
>>
No. 568599 ID: 9ddf68

"1st time I saw it was when I was running to class (sure you made a pit stop at your house first but you were still technically heading to class) and just now through the window."

Also how many people do you know around here and how many would you call a friend?
>>
No. 568605 ID: bb2cdc

ask him what he thinks about tanukis :3c
>>
No. 568607 ID: 6e85c8
File 139640330867.png - (32.92KB , 600x600 , 013.png )
568607

>>568599
>how many people do you know around here and how many would you call a friend?

I know a couple people around the grounds, Ken and Preston are probably the closest to friends I have. Some people know I'm staying with the Head Master and I think they resent me for it.

"First time I saw it was on my way to class. Second time was, or is right out the window there. See?"

"Um... no? All I see are cherry trees. You feelin' ok kid?"
>>
No. 568611 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568607
WHAT

Hahaha Tell him to stop messing with you. It's right there, can't he- oh god it is a kitsune isn't it. Say you uh, you think maybe looking closer it's just a bunch of leaves that kindof looks like a fox.

You're gonna have to tell the Headmaster and only the Headmaster about it, because obviously the only reason you can see it is because you're a tanuki. Which means I suppose you'd better... um... are there cellphones? Call home and tell him about it.
>>
No. 568612 ID: 53ba34

uh oh, get to the headmaster, you may be haunted by ghost foxes.
>>
No. 568615 ID: 88960e

>Some people know I'm staying with the Head Master and I think they resent me for it
What, they resent you for being an orphan when they have families to go home to? That's silly.

>he can't see it
...that's weird. Are there any spirit or yokai or demons that only appear to one person at a time? Or who can hide themselves selectively?
>>
No. 568624 ID: 9ddf68

"huh, thought was right there... uh is Preston ok?"

might want to tell the head master about this. Cause a fox following you around is one thing, but a fox only you can see... something is going down and it might be a good idea to tell someone who might actually know what's going on.
>>
No. 568640 ID: 6e85c8
File 139640627126.png - (31.29KB , 600x600 , 014.png )
568640

"Ha ha ha. Quit messing with me, it's right... Oh, uh, heh, guess it was just a pile of leaves I just thought looked kinda like... a... fox... yeah."

"You sure you're ok kid? You sure you're fully awake? I know you got that problem with sleepin. Maybe you should see about takin' the rest of the day off?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine... Uh, is Preston ok? He looks like he's trying to flip the teacher's desk or something."

"Yeah, he just gets like that sometimes."

Ok, so I guess I should probably try to tell the Head Master about this fox. It looks like it's trying to beckon me with its tail or something now, what the hell? Should I wait until after class or just leave now, during the break?
>>
No. 568643 ID: e6712a

It can probably wait. I mean, what can it do while you're in here?
>>
No. 568644 ID: 37aa84

Probably should deal with it now during the break. Otherwise it may begin causing mischief to get you to stop ignoring it.
>>
No. 568645 ID: 2fbf20

>>568640
We need to tell the Head Master about this thing now since its appearance could mean that the demons are returning.
>>
No. 568647 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568640
If the demons are back you must tell the headmaster immediately.
>>
No. 568661 ID: 9ddf68

well I know it isn't a good idea to skip classes when you've missed on already but not really trusting the invisible fox truth be told. Could you tell the head master during your brake and then finish class and then deal with the fox or no?
>>
No. 568662 ID: 4f4a2c

Write a note for Ken or Preston to give to the Head Master about the invisible fox spirit that's trying to get you to follow it, and then actually follow it during your break. It sounds like ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 568672 ID: 6e85c8
File 139640956319.png - (31.12KB , 600x600 , 015.png )
568672

>>568644
>>568645
>>568647
>>568661
I scribble a quick note on a piece of paper and give it to Ken.

"Now that you mention it, I do feel a little under the weather. Can you give the teacher this note when he gets back and fill me in on what I miss?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah, sure?"

"Thanks, and thank you very much for the lunch senpai!" I yell as I run out the door.

When I get down to the path the fox begins running in front of me, darting to the tree line, then back to the path, constantly glancing back at me.
>>
No. 568678 ID: e632fb

Maybe we shouldn't bother with that fox, and wait until the end of class to start chasing it. Less chance of being caught away from class when break ends.
>>
No. 568680 ID: 53ba34

to the headmaster, ignore fox. it probably wants to show you a magic thing that makes you get your magic tanuki balls.
>>
No. 568691 ID: e99002

>>568672

Do you know the forest? Is there are a shrine, statue, or monument that the fox might be leading you to that you can guess at?
>>
No. 568694 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568672
Headmaster first. Weird fox second.
>>
No. 568710 ID: 6e85c8
File 139641174694.png - (19.18KB , 600x600 , 16.png )
568710

>>568691
>Do you know the forest?

I do, I used to live there so I know it pretty well.

>Is there are a shrine, statue, or monument

There's the grounds' shrine, which is connected to the Head Master's house, and I remember some kind of monuments, like, grave markers or statues or something in the woods. Stones humans made to mark something or other, that's all I know about them.

>>568680
>>568694
I run into the house, the air is thick with incense, as usual. The Head Master is still sitting on his cushion in the main hall.

"Head Master! Head Master! Come quick!"

"What seems to be the problem Kensu-chan?"
>>
No. 568712 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568710
There's a fox following me who nobody else can see!
>>
No. 568726 ID: 2fbf20

>>568710
"I think I saw a kitsune."
>>
No. 568729 ID: ba8629

Naw c'mon. Go see what the fox's deal is before you tattle.

Make an excuse or something.
>>
No. 568735 ID: ffa549

>>568712
...that's bad, right? That's not a ninja thing that's supposed to happen?
>>
No. 568736 ID: 9ddf68

didn't mean for you to get him to follow you, I thought it would have been better just to tell him about the fox and see how he reacts to it. I mean all we know about it is that it's following us and no one besides us can see the little bastard.
>>
No. 568739 ID: 2c6ff1

Oh also ask how he gets his magic leaves.
>>
No. 568744 ID: 6e85c8
File 139641417190.png - (19.19KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
568744

>>568712
>>568726
"Head Master, I'm being followed by a fox that only I can see! I think it might be a kitsune!"

"Hmm? Only you can see? A Kitsune? That's preposterous. There haven't been any yokai like that in these parts for nearly a century."

"B-but master I-"

"Is it here, with you now?"

"N-no, it didn't seem to want to come inside."

"How many tails did you say it possessed?"

"Just one."

"Hmm... If it is making its presence known only to you, there is little that can be done about it.. directly. It could be singling you out due to your magical nature as a tanuki. Should this, indeed be a yokai, more are sure to follow in its wake. I will see to it that the ninja are put on guard, and I shall contact the military on the MAINLAND. In the mean time, be careful."
>>
No. 568747 ID: 53ba34

"thank you for trusting me, master" give a bow and leave.
>>
No. 568749 ID: ffa549

...but what do I do, master?

Also, if it is a kitsune, is that a bad thing in and of itself, or is it bad just because of what it portends?
>>
No. 568750 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568744
Request permission to see what it wants.

Also ask how he gets his magic leaves.
>>
No. 568760 ID: 57a559

When is break dancing class?
Ninja's are all about break dancing and rap battles, so I was curious if we'd be missing that.

If we are, Senpai might serve us later to "teach" us what we missing so I'm actually worried now that I think about it.
I mean, what's more important? Potential destruction by yokai invasion or getting horrifically served and also potentially destroyed by Senpai?
>>
No. 568764 ID: ba8629

Go show that kitsune who's boss.
>>
No. 568773 ID: 321d85

Hmmmm. How about something like "I think he wants me to follow him somewhere. May I?" Assuming you want to, anyway. I'm kinda curious.
>>
No. 568803 ID: 79391f

Make sure nobody is around then ask headmaster if you are a yokai.
>>
No. 568806 ID: 6e85c8
File 139644574578.png - (18.74KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
568806

>>568747
>"thank you for trusting me, master" give a bow and leave.

"Thank you for believing me Head Master."

"Of course my dear."

"May I ask a few questions before I leave?"

"Go ahead."

>>568773
> How about something like...

"The fox looks like it's trying to show me something. May I follow it?"

"You may, but be careful, and stay on guard. Do not believe any of its lies, child."

>>568750
>ask how he gets his magic leaves.

"May I ask, how do you get the MAGIC LEAVES you give me?"

"Of course... As a master of ninjitsu, I am adept at manipulating chi. I am able to convert chi into SPIRITUAL ENERGY and create with it your MAGICAL LEAVES.

>>568803
>ask headmaster if you are a yokai.

"Head Master... am I a... yokai?"

"Hmm?..."

"Master?"

"Kensu-chan... You are a special, one of a kind child. You are my daughter. Is that not enough?"

"I... I suppose. Thank you Master."

I bow and head out the door. The fox is waiting for me at the base of the steps. It gets stands up and begins trying to lead me back toward the training grounds.
>>
No. 568809 ID: ffa549

>make leaves with chi
Huh. So I guess someday you'll learn to do that on your own.

>Kensu-chan... You are a special, one of a kind child. You are my daughter. Is that not enough?
That means the answer is yes, but it's not the most important thing about you.

Which means not all yokai are bad, since you're not!

> It gets stands up and begins trying to lead me back toward the training grounds.
...all right, let's see what you're up to. (Follow).
>>
No. 568816 ID: d6e000

You got places to go. Chase that fox.
>>
No. 568830 ID: 6e85c8
File 139645445703.png - (43.46KB , 600x600 , 19.png )
568830

>>568809
>>568816
>follow the fox

The fox leads me off the path, into the sakura trees. Moving through the brush, I start seeing stones, lanterns or something and grave markers... The fox stops and motions with its head for me to proceed.
>>
No. 568831 ID: 6e85c8
File 139645450042.gif - (620.77KB , 600x600 , Statue.gif )
568831

Wh-what am I looking at!?

[animated]
>>
No. 568833 ID: ca0da5

It's... It's DEVIL HUNTER TSUNAMI's human form armor!

But seriously, it looks to be some sophisticated suit of armor or deactivated robot. Use caution, it may be cursed--Although, cursed items usually come with a good side to their bad traits.
>>
No. 568834 ID: d6e000

Rub it three times and a robot comes out.
But seriously, it's an old war machine.
>>
No. 568835 ID: 9ddf68

a very old, very damaged, and very powerful war machine. Find a stick and poke it.
>>
No. 568838 ID: ffa549

>>568830
...this update image is simply too adorable.

>>568831
Huh. A suit of armor. Is it real armor that was left here, or a statue, or a golem or machine in the shape of an armor that's just been lost or forgotten for a long time?

And why hasn't anyone else noticed it before? Is it new? It looks old.

Peek back at the fox to see if it's got anything else to offer. If not... poke the statue with a stick or your training sword. Or toss a pebble at it. See what happens.
>>
No. 568841 ID: 6e85c8
File 139645703799.gif - (201.55KB , 600x600 , 21.gif )
568841

>>568835
>>568838
It looks like it's made of stone and super old, like the grave markers around it.

>why hasn't anyone else noticed it before?

I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that no one's come off the beaten path down this way since these markers were set up.

>Peek back at the fox
[animated]
>>
No. 568842 ID: ffa549

Whip around, point a finger at 'im, and shout "I knew it!" completely forgetting to be afraid.

Awkward pause. ...so, uh, why have you been following me, and why did you want to show me this statue grave thing?
>>
No. 568844 ID: 9ddf68

"so is this the part were you tell me why you've been following me?"

you got your leaves with you right? if things turn bad we just need to run like hell, loose sight of him, and then just turn into something else and hide.
>>
No. 568851 ID: d6e000

Shank him with the training sword you totally didn't forget.
>>
No. 568852 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568841
Ask why they're showing you this.
>>
No. 568859 ID: 6e85c8
File 139646283887.png - (24.35KB , 600x600 , 22.png )
568859

>>568842
>Whip around, point a finger at 'im, and shout

"I KNEW IT! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOW-"

*HYOOOOOOO*
>>
No. 568860 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568859
Look around carefully. If it's gone, check out that marking it left on the ground.
>>
No. 568861 ID: ffa549

Let your finger drop.

...oh come on, just talk to me. Stop doing the mysterious magic yokai thing.

If it doesn't come out and talk to you: is there something left on the ground there, where the fox was standing? It sort of looks like there is.
>>
No. 568863 ID: 9ddf68

"you're not going to stop doing that anytime soon are you?"

Go see what it dropped but be careful, kitsunes are known to be tricksters.
>>
No. 568866 ID: 6e85c8
File 139646624409.png - (22.10KB , 600x600 , 23.png )
568866

>>568860
>Look around carefully.

I don't see any sign of it. It just vanished!

>>568861
>>568863
"C'mon! Would you at least talk to me!? What were you trying to show me!?"

The patch of dirt where the fox was standing has something scrawled in the dirt. It looks like it says "BAKU"
>>
No. 568867 ID: 2c6ff1

I guess we'd better report back to the Headmaster.
>>
No. 568868 ID: 9ddf68

Baku? Baku as in the things that eat people's dreams and nightmares or Baku as in something else?
>>
No. 568871 ID: 88960e

>>568868
Is that a warning or threat, though? If a Baku is coming, how would one prepare for that?

Double check the statue before leaving. And maybe check if anything significant is written on the graves.
>>
No. 568875 ID: 88960e

>>568867
He might be able to tell you if there's a history or significance to the monument you were led to.
>>
No. 568877 ID: 2c6ff1

...wait, maybe this means you've been trapped in a dream by a Baku? Maybe you need to research them to find out how to get out.
>>
No. 568881 ID: 6e85c8
File 139647167210.png - (35.99KB , 600x600 , 24.png )
568881

>>568868
>Baku as in the things that eat people's dreams and nightmares or Baku as in something else?

I dunno. It's a word scribbled in the dirt by what was probably a kitsune.

>>568871
>Double check the statue before leaving.

What the?

>And maybe check if anything significant is written on the graves.

The graves don't look like they're marked. Just a bunch of blank grave markers?

>>568877
>...wait, maybe this means you've been trapped in a dream by a Baku?

What? How would I even know if that was the case? How would I even know if I was dreaming or not?

>Maybe you need to research them to find out how to get out.

I think I left my Bakemono text book back in the class room.
>>
No. 568882 ID: 88960e

I guess you should go back to class then, and see what you can look up on kitsune and baku. (Although bear in mind the information may be incomplete or inaccurate, like the tankuni information). Maybe flip through a history book and see if you can find that statue, or an armor that matches it.

After classes, visit with the elder again, see what he thinks. Maybe if you describe the statue he'll recognize it.

>But then how would I know I'm dreaming?
You wouldn't. You almost never know you're dreaming, in a dream. They're spooky like that.
>>
No. 568883 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568881
Since shit's getting weird, you should go back home and grab your leaves. Also maybe you shouldn't tell the Headmaster about the Baku message. Just tell him that the kitsune led you to these gravemarkings, and you're gonna do some studying.

Hey, does the name Manewis mean anything to you? A robot, that looks like the stone thing you were just shown.
>>
No. 568884 ID: 9ddf68

I think, I think we're going to need to do some studying. something is clearing wrong here, we just have to find out what it is.
>>
No. 568898 ID: 6e85c8
File 139648364657.png - (28.79KB , 600x600 , 25.png )
568898

>>568883
>does the name Manewis mean anything to you?

It... I don't think so... nnh, it's making my head hurt though!

>>568882
>>568884
>I think we're going to need to do some studying.

Ok, my book is still there. I didn't realize how late it's apparently gotten... It was pretty bright out when I came in.
>>
No. 568901 ID: 88960e

Where did the day go? It was just lunchtime!

...that picture of the Baku on the wall is looking at you. And it was the last time you where here, too. Only you were sitting at your desk, then. Its eye moved.
>>
No. 568902 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568898
What about Ryu Hayabusa? Or Onigashima?

Open up the book and find the entry on Baku.
>>
No. 568904 ID: 53ba34

throw knife at eye of baku
>>
No. 568911 ID: 9ddf68

something is very very wrong her indeed. The pictures are watching you, the time of day is all sorts of fucked, and whenever you try to remember certain things they cause you pain. Yeah we're defiantly under the influence of something that much is for sure. But now the question is just how deep down the rabbit hole are we?
>>
No. 568912 ID: 57a559

>>568898
I think that Tapir poster is looking at you
And if I remember right it was looking at you too! It's eyeslit was in a totally different place!

Kenny, girl, I think you might be cuuuuuuuursed. Quick! Go to sleep. If you're in a dream, we might find the answer in a dream deeper! Or we lucid dream now.

I mean have you ever played pokemon? The dream eating pokemon Drowzy is totally a tapir! Can you think of the coincidence?
>>
No. 568915 ID: 6adc92

Baku eat dreams, right? All dreams, good and bad. The nightmares you want to get rid of, and the dreams, drive, and and determination to make a better tomorrow.
So what's a Baku doing inside a dream?
I'd suggest to say the Baku-summoning rhyme, but that mighht be just what it wants us to do. If we invite it in, it can eat all our dreams. Especially the ones we want to keep, like becoming the best ninja [i]ever![/b]
>>
No. 568922 ID: 6e85c8
File 139649157109.png - (28.94KB , 600x600 , 26.png )
568922

>>568902
>What about Ryu Hayabusa? Or Onigashima?

You mean the guy from those Ninja Gaiden games?
And everyone's heard the legends of Onigashima. It was supposedly last seen nearly a hundred years ago.

>Open up the book and find the entry on Baku.
I... I can't turn the page! It won't budge!

>>568901
>that picture of the Baku on the wall is looking at you.

Oh my god, you're right...

>>568904
>throw knife at eye of baku

I don't have any knives or kunais.

>>568912
>Quick! Go to sleep.

I-I don't know if I can! I mean, I was really tired during class but I could only kind of day dream, I wasn't able to fall asleep...

>>568915
>I'd suggest to say the Baku-summoning rhyme

I don't think I can remember it. I'm sure it'd be in the text book, but the pages won't turn! If I could only remember it...
>>
No. 568924 ID: 2c6ff1

The rhyme is "Baku-san, come eat my dream. Baku-san, come eat my dream. Baku-san, come eat my dream."
>>
No. 568925 ID: 9ddf68

can you move the book? If so we might be able to get one of the guys from earlier to open it to the page you want since they'll probably not effected by this reality altering bullshit.
>>
No. 568926 ID: 88960e

>no knife to throw
Is there one in any of the desks? Or at the teacher's desk, when he had to take one away from a distracted student?
>>
No. 568929 ID: 57a559

>>568922
Rip and TEAR that poster. It is huge! So it must have huge ink.
Wait, I have an idea

WE HAVE TO FALL
Go up to the roof and jump off, only high enough to maybe break your legs. I hope the practice you've done at Ninja jumps so far at least lets you take falls like a champ, even if you can't jump to a balcony yet, and that your preparations required to fall from high heights successfully without harming yourself doesn't mess with the falling sensation that causes you to wake up.

but if this IS a dream, you could be ANY age. You might even be an old lady right now getting baku'd right now. Which means you might HAVE completed your Ninja training already and it's in your muscle memory. Quick, as a test, do a Ninja trick you remember seeing the slightly more advanced Ninja's do as a test! Your muscle memory might fight the Baku magic better than your brain can.
>>
No. 568930 ID: d2995c

Can you climb up and take the poster off the wall?
>>
No. 568931 ID: 88960e

>>568929
Let's hold off on crazy life risking stuff to wake up from a dream we don't know we're in. We could, for instance, be in an illusion cast by the kitsune. In which case killing oursself to wake up would be falling for the trap.
>>
No. 568932 ID: 53ba34

take the book to the headmaster! he must be your memory of him. any questions you ask him will be your memories. ask how to break free from a dream.
>>
No. 568959 ID: 79391f

Pinch your cheek really hard like in yume nikki
>>
No. 568962 ID: ca0da5

>>568959
I thought she just puts her fingers to her forehead... It's a signal Lucid Dreamers use to tell their body "Time to wake up."
>>
No. 568999 ID: 6e85c8
File 139654599562.png - (29.82KB , 600x600 , 27.png )
568999

>>568959
>Pinch your cheek really hard

I already tried to pinch myself today and it didn't do anything.

>>568929
>Rip and TEAR that poster.
>>568930
>Can you climb up and take the poster off the wall?

Nnngh, I can... almost reeeach!
>>
No. 569000 ID: 6e85c8
File 139654607167.png - (30.62KB , 600x600 , 28.png )
569000

>>568924
>The rhyme is

"Baku-san... come eat my dream! B-baku-san, come eat my dream! Baku-san, come eat me dre-"

*DOKAANN*

"Uwagh!"
>>
No. 569001 ID: ffa549

...maybe asking it to eat a dream we were inside wasn't the best idea.
>>
No. 569002 ID: 95fea5

you ok kid?
>>
No. 569007 ID: 6e85c8
File 139654859189.png - (24.22KB , 600x600 , 29.png )
569007

>>569002
Ah! Ugh, yeah, not hurt to bad anyway.
*SHLOOOP*

:Baku:MYEH HEHEH! YOU MAY HAVE FOUND ME, INTRUDER, BUT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY DREAMSCAPE!"

Oh jeeze!
>>
No. 569008 ID: 53ba34

it really is a dream! that means there are no rules! kick it's ass.
>>
No. 569010 ID: 7b33e8

Scoot over to your desk and get your training sword.
>>
No. 569011 ID: 95fea5

punch it in the eye
>>
No. 569027 ID: 88960e

Well, there's no point in being disguised if this is a dream. Pomf back to yourself.

>you'll never escape my dreamscape!
Easiest way to escape a dream is to wake the dreamer. Or kill him. Either way, time to kick ass.
>>
No. 569033 ID: 43d373

Ask him what he means by intruder, and apologize.

No reason to be unnecessary rude to something you did not know of.
>>
No. 569034 ID: e632fb

A thought- knock that table over if you can, if you can destabilize his footing as he's manifesting it should grant you a bit of breathing space to figure out your next move.
>>
No. 569036 ID: 6adc92

So are we on its turf, or is it on ours?
We are dreaming, but are we the dreamer or is it the Baku?
We may want to seek out that kitsune for help. I hadn't connected the fact that kitsune can walk in dreams to the Baku, but if foxy can find a way in, he may be able to find a way out. Or not, seeing as he's apparently a young'un. That token warning he left you might've been the extent of his influence. I hope not.
I'd suggest finding an anchor. Something real and important enough to you that you can pull on it to unravel the illusion of the dream. Again, foxy might be able to help, seeing as illusions are their thing and all.
But why is a kid kitsune trying to help us in the first place?
Foxfire, huh? I'll admit that's what I thought it was first time I saw it.
>>
No. 569040 ID: 6e85c8
File 139655823091.png - (32.25KB , 600x600 , 30.png )
569040

>>569034
>knock that table over if you can...

"HYAH!"

:Baku:"MYEH HEHEH! STRUGGLE MORE! IT ONLY MAKES YOUR NIGHTMARES ALL THE SWEETER!"

Aw crap, he floats... of course...

>>569033
>Ask him what he means by intruder

"Wh-what do you mean 'intruder'!?"

:Baku:"MYAHA! MYAH HAHAHA!"

>>569036
>We may want to seek out that kitsune for help.

It completely vanished, I have no idea where to even start looking for it.

>I'd suggest finding an anchor.

An anchor? Like what?
>>
No. 569041 ID: 2c6ff1

>>569040
Manewis could be an anchor. You said it made your head heart to think about him. He is that statue thing the kitsune showed you. The kitsune is probably your "ninja" friend you've been galavanting about with on Onigashima. You're trying to destroy the island, remember?

An alternative to the struggle could be making things as boring as possible for the Boku so that he can't stand it anymore and lets you go. That would involve meditation.
>>
No. 569042 ID: 9ddf68

well this guy is annoying. Think we're going to try something other then the brute force method here. Can we leave this room? or even take anything with us?
>>
No. 569048 ID: 88960e

>An anchor? Like what?
I'd start with your identity. If you're fighting for reality, start by affirming who you are. Pomf into who you're supposed to be.
>>
No. 569053 ID: 53ba34

this WAS what you looked like, long ago. you are bigger, stronger, FASTER now.
>>
No. 569061 ID: 1f8505

>>569040

Dream yourself up a shuriken and start hitting him with it.
>>
No. 569064 ID: 88960e

Also, if you can't dream up weapons, you could use one if your spares leaves to turn an object into what you need. After all, if this is a dream, you don't need to save them for your school disguises.
>>
No. 569073 ID: 6e85c8
File 139657018632.gif - (48.65KB , 600x600 , 31.gif )
569073

>>569041
>Manewis could be an anchor.
>Onigashima. You're trying to destroy the island, remember?

>>569048
>I'd start with your identity. If you're fighting for reality, start by affirming who you are.

NNGH! RAAAAH! MY HEAD FEELS LIKE IT'S SPLITTING APART!

[animated]
>>
No. 569074 ID: 53ba34

it worked! you're awake! kick it's ass!
>>
No. 569075 ID: 2c6ff1

Riddle that sucka with daggers.
>>
No. 569077 ID: 88960e

Baku there doesn't have a happy look on his face.

Fix that by sticking something pointy in it.
>>
No. 569084 ID: 2fbf20

>>569073
Kill him and turn him into a leave though this should the obvious course of action.
>>
No. 569087 ID: 9ddf68

oh now it's fucking payback time. You got your ninja skills back, kick his ass.
>>
No. 569088 ID: 88960e

...odd thought, though. Why would it consider making you relive your childhood a nightmare? I mean, things looked a little frantic, and you were still trying to find your place, but you hardly seemed unhappy.
>>
No. 569091 ID: 9ddf68

>>569088
will it was all destroyed by the demons so it was probably just building up to that part if I had to guess.
>>
No. 569099 ID: 321d85

What in the heck is going on now. I can't tell if I'm missing backstory or what. ...OH, I just checked the wiki. Apparently this is like chapter 4?

If you're awake, do you remember all your memories, or are things still hazy?
>>
No. 569100 ID: 6e85c8
File 139658622255.png - (16.54KB , 600x600 , 32.png )
569100

>>569074
>kick it's ass!
>>569075
>Riddle that sucka with daggers.
>>569077
>Fix that by sticking something pointy in it.

:Kensuyata:"GRAH!"

:Baku:"MYEHEH, MYAHAHA!"

Damnit!

>>569088
>Why would it consider making you relive your childhood a nightmare?

I remember that day now... vividly. With the exception the kitsune nonsense, that was the last day I saw my friends. That night is when the demons reappeared after nearly a century and killed my entire clan...
>>
No. 569101 ID: 53ba34

so what do you remember about baku now?

and that kitsune... it was trying to help you?
>>
No. 569102 ID: 79391f

>>569100
Hey Kensu-Chan.

Look at the room you're in.

The window's not broken.

http://youtu.be/AplN3vLXjYc?t=1m36s
>>
No. 569103 ID: 2c6ff1

>>569100
Doesn't "Ryu Hayabusa" look like Ken? Like, a lot?
Also, consider that the kitsune was not supposed to be there and warned you about the Baku. Wanna bet "Hayabusa" is actually a kitsune?

Retrieve dagger, review inventory and what happened before you got dream-stuck.
>>
No. 569104 ID: ffa549

So... how'd you finish your education after you lost your clan, anyways?

>kitsune nonsense
It alerted you to what was actually going on, though. It let you fight back before the memory went full on nightmare, and gave the Baku anything really good to feed on.

Which, unless the kitsune was a manifestation of your own subconscious or something snapping you out of it, might suggest someone made an effort to try and snap you out of it.

>window isn't broken
This, and the absence of someone trying to snap you out of it, raises a problem. How do you know you're awake now? We broke free of the memory, but we could still be trapped in a dreamscape.

As you said yourself, before. How can you know if you're dreaming?
>>
No. 569107 ID: d2995c

>>569102
That was a different window that was broken, though dream loops are a possible risk. Maybe the ninja education you remember now tells how to recognize those?
>>
No. 569108 ID: 6e85c8
File 139658981798.png - (12.05KB , 600x600 , 33.png )
569108

>>569101
>so what do you remember about baku now?

All I can remember is that they devour dreams and nightmares, can disguise themselves as tapirs, and induce sleep on victims.

>and that kitsune... it was trying to help you?

Your guess is as good as mine. But it did clue me in on the Baku.

>>569102
>The window's not broken.

Hey... yeah...

>>569107
>hat was a different window that was broken, though dream loops are a possible risk.

That could also be right. I didn't get to explore that much of the island actually.

>Maybe the ninja education you remember now tells how to recognize those?

We didn't really get to the Baku class before the attack. I just know stuff I read on those little notes next to pictures while flipping through the book.

>>569103
>Doesn't "Ryu Hayabusa" look like Ken? Like, a lot?

Yeah, he does. I knew he looked familiar. Maybe that's why I got that weird feeling when I was around him?

>Wanna bet "Hayabusa" is actually a kitsune?

Him? Really? He's such a goober though. I mean, kitsune are tricksters and I guess kind of goobers too, but him? That just seems like a stretch to me, but I guess it could be possible?

>Retrieve dagger, review inventory and what happened before you got dream-stuck.

It looks like I have my KUNAI, MAGIC LEAVES, the DAY MANAGER'S STUFF, a FLIPPY PHONE, a SMART PHONE, and my SWORD. I think the last thing I remember was trying to make it to the GARDEN DISTRICT. Manewis said he was going to try and meet up with me there.

>>569104
>So... how'd you finish your education after you lost your clan, anyways?

After the attack, I scrambled around the grounds looking for any survivors. It was to late to save anyone though, they were either dead, to gravely wounded, or just missing all together. In the aftermath, after giving my friends proper burials, I found a bunch of books and scrolls in the HEAD MASTERS' quarters which outlined several techniques, obviously not all of them. So I kind of had to teach myself with that. I spent 10 years training like that and then the island came back.

>It alerted you to what was actually going on, though.

The kitsune is definitely weird. I don't remember there being one anywhere when those events actually happened, so it clearly wasn't part of my memory. But why would a yokai like a kitsune be helping me unless it was some kind of trick?
>>
No. 569109 ID: 82fba7

Check your phones, see if they have a time/date function you can use to orientate time with, and check for messages.

Then update Manewis and get a sitrep.
>>
No. 569110 ID: 53ba34

even if it isn't on your side, it is at least not on their side. besides it didn't have the full set of tails, it is younger and weaker.

anway, let's keep going garden-wards?
>>
No. 569111 ID: 2c6ff1

>>569108
But you're an animal youkai too. Don't tell me you think all youkai are evil despite being one yourself? I mean honestly how could showing you the way out of the dream be any sort of trick? Even if you are still stuck in a dream, you got your memories back due to that, and you probably wouldn't have managed it without the Kitsune's help. Saaaaay, can Kitsunes walk on water?

Well, it doesn't matter right now. Let's go. Which way to the garden district?
>>
No. 569112 ID: 79391f

>>569108
>>569111
What he said. You're a yokai too, and you're also a trickster spirit. Maybe he has his own reasons for wanting the island destroyed.

Really though, Ryu Hayabusa? That's definitely a false name, you said it yourself that it's the guy from Ninja Gaiden.
>>
No. 569113 ID: 79391f

>>569108
Why not try the rhyme again? Couldn't hurt.
>>
No. 569115 ID: ca0da5

The Kitsune lead you to talk to your adoptive father, who implied that being a Youkai does not mean you are bad. The Kitsune may have been another Benevolent Youkai.

Tanuki and Kitsune are known as pranksters, not demons. The fox knew you didn't have access to the memories on what those things it showed you were, but showed them anyways just to confuse you, and make you feel stupid. It did, however, tell you about the Baku. The shapeshifting magic of a Tanuki is stronger than that of a Kitsune, but Tanuki lack the Foxfire of a Kitsune. This foxfire is likely how they infiltrated the Baku's influence, but conversely could just as easily mess with you, as well.

Hopefully, you won't have to worry too much about the Kitsune being an enemy, worst case scenario it should only be a third party.
>>
No. 569116 ID: 57a559

>>569108
The kitsune's actually a fellow student like Preston, but also like you hiding as human to be a Ninja and came here for revenge, and I guess Ken too came for revenge.
Listen, the past is coming up here, and any unaccounted for bodies when you buried them could be a kitsune.

Did you bury Headmaster? I mean, what if the reason he was open-minded to teaching you was because he was like you, only a kitsune instead of a tanuki in the past? I mean, I guess a wise-old Ninja man could be a kind master, but more often than not they'd be old, stubborn, traditional jackass that's super cautious.
Like it or not, that kitsune is somewhat of an ally here. And it's probably got a reason like Ken/Ryu and Manwis have.

When people yelled out Kenny when you were in the same room with Ken, how much confusion was caused? It's a suitable affectionate name for both of you.

Observe all exits and grates.
>>
No. 569117 ID: ffa549

Check phones for the time, and to see if anyone tried to call while you were dreaming.

>But why would a yokai like a kitsune be helping me unless it was some kind of trick?
Because helping you serves it, or some agenda it supports, in some way. Or helping you is part of a larger trick, directed at someone else. (For instance, it might have some beef against the demons here as well. Or against the Baku in particular).

For the moment, we don't know its motivations. But it would be small minded of you to assume all yokai can only act adversarially towards you all the time. And kind of self centered to assume you'd be the end target of all its tricks and machinations.
>>
No. 569118 ID: 79391f

>>569116
look im pretty sure pretson was a demon too just call it a hunch *wink* ;)

maybe every one their was a demon like some kind of x-men
>>
No. 569119 ID: a7868d

Not all magic foxes are kitsune. Maybe it was just a spirit animal. Or someone's totem.
>>
No. 569121 ID: 6e85c8
File 139659376002.png - (9.36KB , 600x600 , 34.png )
569121

>>569109
>>569117
>Check your phones

Both phones look like they're dead. Great.

>>569110
>let's keep going garden-wards?

About that... I don't actually know where I am, and the MAP Manewis gave me is on the SMART PHONE...

>>569111

>But you're an animal youkai too.

I can't be a yokai though. I may not have much memory of my life as a baby, but I distinctly remember being born on the MAINLAND. All Yokai originated from Onigashima, or what ever hell the island disappears to.

>>569112
>Really though, Ryu Hayabusa? That's definitely a false name

Well, Ryu also did say that he wasn't going to give his name out to a tanuki that he met on Onigashima of all places. Which I can't really blame him for, even if I'm not a demon.

>>569116
>Did you bury Headmaster?

No, HEAD MASTER was among the missing.

>When people yelled out Kenny when you were in the same room with Ken, how much confusion was caused?

Not as much as you might expect. Senpai... I mean Ken, was way, way, waaaaay more popular than I was. No one other than HEAD MASTER really called me by any nicknames.

>Observe all exits and grates.

There's a door on either side of the room, a thick glass window next to me, and an air vent in the floor.
>>
No. 569122 ID: 2c6ff1

Go down into the vent and see if you can backtrack to where you entered the island, as if this is the room where the window broke. If it IS the same room, then you're definitely dreaming, and you'll want to maybe concentrate on the window and remember Manewis breaking it.
>>
No. 569125 ID: 321d85

As somebody mentioned, you could also try the baku chant again, just in case. Even supposing it just made it come back, maybe you could then at least hit it with something.
>>
No. 569133 ID: 79391f

>>569121
You remember your own birth? How do you know you weren't born on the island?

And... there's no other spirits or supernatural beings that are born outside of the island, only tanuki? Not even kitsune, your race's own trickster rivals that are most known for tricking samurai into marrying them but being faithful wives all the same? Or is there just some rule that if you're born off the island, you're not a yokai?
>>
No. 569134 ID: d6e000

Standing by jump.
>>
No. 569154 ID: ffa549

>Both phones look like they're dead. Great.
I don't suppose either can be charged by chi?

I guess then we're looking for evidence that you are or are not dreaming, the gardens, a non-phone map, and/or a charger.

>I can't be a yokai though. I may not have much memory of my life as a baby, but I distinctly remember being born on the MAINLAND. All Yokai originated from Onigashima, or what ever hell the island disappears to.
Maybe your ancestors came from the island? Before they deserted, or rebelled, or left. I mean, your clan may have been family, but you must have had blood relations too.
>>
No. 569162 ID: 9ddf68

try to leave via air vent... failing that try the doors.

Also we should see if we can't find some way for you to charge your phones.
>>
No. 569169 ID: 57a559

>>569121
Your cell phones being dead implies days of inactivity, almost a week if they were fully charged previously.
>>
No. 569171 ID: ca0da5

>>569169
I dunno, I've had a phone go dead in only 24 hours. Granted, it's because an app was running, but it was also in power saver mode. Some phone batteries just don't hold much charge.
>>
No. 569555 ID: 6e85c8
File 139688835423.png - (11.78KB , 600x600 , 35.png )
569555

>>569125
>you could also try the baku chant again

:Kensuyata:"Ahem, Baku-san, come eat my dream! Baku-san, come eat my dream! Baku-san, come eat my dream!"

I hear a faint laughter echoing, but I can't pinpoint it. Otherwise, nothing seems to happen.

>>569154
>I don't suppose either can be charged by chi?

If they can, I never learned how.

>>569162
>try to leave via air vent
>>569122
>Go down into the vent and see if you can backtrack to where you entered the island

I shimmy through the air vent and reach the end, popping the grate open.
>>
No. 569557 ID: ffa549

Hmm. Is its ability to laugh off the chant proof you're awake? Hardly definitive, though. Maybe it only works once a dream, or just forces it into its true form.

>grate
...well this certainly seems to look like where you broke in. The stains and drips on the wall even match up. (Although maybe that one by the slanted corner of the plate on the wall wasn't there before?).

The window you got in by is dark. They sealed it, or it's night, or there's nothing out there because the dream doesn't go outside? Take a peek if the coast is clear.
>>
No. 569558 ID: 2c6ff1

>>569555
Yeah this looks like where we came in. Still stuck in a dream, then. Go up and look out the hole. It might be worth using a leaf to fly out; if this is a dream you won't really be using a leaf anyway.
>>
No. 569559 ID: 53ba34

it's a WINDOW guys. it could just be night out :V
>>
No. 569562 ID: ffa549

>>569558
I wouldn't waste a leaf, just yet. We're still investigating.
>>
No. 569571 ID: 2c6ff1

...well, what are the chances that someone merely repaired the broken window in that room?
>>
No. 569572 ID: 6e85c8
File 139689877068.png - (206.51KB , 600x600 , 36.png )
569572

>>569557
>Take a peek if the coast is clear.
>>569558
>Go up and look out the hole. It might be worth using a leaf to fly out

I use a leaf and :pomf: into an Owl and fly up to the hole. It hasn't been sealed. It just looks inky black. I try to go through it and I find myself outside again. Oh no...
>>
No. 569573 ID: 2c6ff1

>>569572
Okay so definitely still in the dream/nightmare. Looks like there might be a light on the second floor there, go check it out. Also, see if you can pick out Ken amongst the bodies. Or do you already know he was one of the ones that died?
>>
No. 569575 ID: 88960e

Still dreaming, then.

Goal now becomes hunting the Baku, or searching out whoever was trying to help you before. The kitsune or someone was reaching into your dream.
>>
No. 569576 ID: 88960e

Also, control your emotions. This is supposed to make you suffer- don't give the Baku what it wants.
>>
No. 569577 ID: d0f854

examine the bodies.
>>
No. 569580 ID: 53ba34

save your master's life. you are a true ninja now, not just a trainee, you can help.
>>
No. 569583 ID: 6adc92

>>569575
>>569576
>>569580

Agreed.
You are the dreamer. This is your dream, and while you are not a fully fledged ninja, there is one ancient technique you should be able to access.
Your training in discipline and self-awareness, and your natural aptitude as a being who exists between two worlds , both spiritually and physically, might allow you to take a stab at one of the most potent techniques known to those demonslayers and warriors who take the fight against evil even at their most vulnerable, inside their very souls and minds...
LUCID DREAMING.
In other words,
kick evil's ass.
This is your nightmare. This is your pain. Who does this shit think he is, waltzing into your mind, your past, and thinking he is the master? What does he have? Centuries of experience manipulating the dreams of mortals? Hah! You're a ninja. He's not. Time for a math lesson.
And for some reason I can't quite explain, I think you should put some sunglasses on. At night. Time for less pragmatism, more passion. Don't give him what he wants. Give him what he could never have imagined.
>>
No. 571934 ID: 6e85c8
File 139819701450.png - (57.63KB , 600x600 , 37.png )
571934

>>569573
>Looks like there might be a light on the second floor there

It looks like its just ambient glow from the nearby flames.

> Also, see if you can pick out Ken amongst the bodies

I think I remember now. The Dojo was the last place I saw Ken before I ran. He tried to protect me from a demon, but it gets fuzzy after that.

>>569575
>Goal now becomes hunting the Baku, or searching out whoever was trying to help you before.

Well that sounds like a plan, but how am I supposed to go about doing something like that?

>>569576
>Also, control your emotions.

That's not really going to be super easy. I'm being forced to relive one of the most horrible days of my life. But I'll try to deal with it as best I can.

>>569577
>examine the bodies.

Most of them look to be the Guardian Ninjas, the grounds' peace keepers and guards. A small few of them look to be students.

>>569583
>LUCID DREAMING.
>In other words,
>kick evil's ass.

Ok, so I am aware that I'm trapped in a dream now. I guess I need to figure out how to actually use that to my advantage.
>>
No. 571944 ID: 88960e

>lucid dreaming
Can you try and force your will on anything in the dream? I mean, normally you use the chi I'm a leaf to transform something. Can you try transforming something without a leaf? These things aren't real, so logically they should take less chi to change. Actually, if this is all inside your head, maybe you can sort of think of everything here as your energies, anyways.

>How can I do that?
We need annother clue. Something that will bring us to your enemy or would be helper. Meaning we look around, I suppose. Or maybe you can communicate with the kitsune? It helped before, try asking it to guide you.

>hard to control emotions
Don't focus on what you lost, or your pain. Let the crimes of these demons serve as a reminder, to steel your resolve. Everything around you is a reason why they will be made to pay, a reason they will be brought to justice.
>>
No. 571945 ID: ca65e6

>>571934
Maybe if you can find the fox again it'll be able to help. Perhaps we should go into the forest where it showed you the statue and grave markers.
>>
No. 571947 ID: 79391f

>>571934

Is that Ken right there?

Also, uh, if you get the reference to Ryu Hayabusa, certainly you get the reference of Ryu and Ken.

If Ken and Ryu are the same person and a kitsune it seems like they just always name themselves after video game characters rather than expose their true name.
>>
No. 571973 ID: 6adc92

Do you have any experience with guiding your dreams in the past? It may not be a standard ninja skill, but there are ghose who develop the talent of their own volition.
I wholeheartedly agree that you must not let the ghosts of the past drag you deeper into this illusion. Let them steel you. Were you in their place, would you want them to grieve over your grave, or bring vengeance to those who delivered this injustice and ensure none ever face this mockery of justice and self-interest again.
I preach to the choir, I know. You are not unwise or unmotivated, and indeed you possess both intelligence and willpower beyond the ken of an average individual...but I know the pain of wounds reopened, and would remind you that you do not stand alone.
...also, don't demons consume human flesh? So why haven't they consumed that one?
>>
No. 572021 ID: 824f43

Silly question- but aside from the obvious drawback that you're currently asleep and helpless to attack in the real world, what threat is the baku to you? How does a baku dispatch its victims? For the moment, it seems content to draw this out, and avoid confrontation. Do you grow weaker the longer this goes on? It this simply for its own pleasure? Or is it trying to stall long enough for some demon in the waking world to find you? (Not that we know how much time has passed or is passing in the waking world. Dreams do funny things to time).

>Well that sounds like a plan, but how am I supposed to go about doing something like that?
We need a sign. You may be able to find one (a clue left deliberately for you by the kitsune, or a trail left by the Baku). You may also be able to invoke one- by either directly manipulating your dream, calling on the spirits of your dead clansmates around you to guide you (even if they're only a dream, a dream should be able to guide you in a dream, right?), or perhaps calling on the kitsune to give you another sign.
>>
No. 572203 ID: 6e85c8
File 139836717468.gif - (25.21KB , 600x600 , 38.gif )
572203

>>571944
>Can you try and force your will on anything in the dream?

[animated]
Well, let me try something. HNNNNNN!

I did it! I can make stuff in my dream, or something! I'm not going to pretend to know how it works, it's a freakin' dream.

>>572021
>Silly question- ...what threat is the baku to you?

I dunno, being eternally trapped in a nightmare to feed a gross "ele-pig" monster doesn't sound very ideal to me.

>>571973
>also, don't demons consume human flesh? So why haven't they consumed that one?

The demons that attacked were just an assault force. A reclaimer team showed up hours later to collect the bodies of the fallen ninja and drag them off to the island. I had to race against time to collect who I could and give them proper burials.

>>571947
Is that Ken right there?

It is. Or I guess "was" since this is more of a memory. I only caught a glimpse of him like this back then, Ken made me run away while he tried to fight the demons off. I never got to bury him before the Reclaimers got him.
>>
No. 572205 ID: 6e85c8
File 139836723064.png - (56.76KB , 600x600 , 39.png )
572205

>>571945
>Perhaps we should go into the forest where it showed you the statue and grave markers.

It looks like the statue came back.
>>
No. 572206 ID: ca65e6

>>572205
Touch that shit. Maybe remember Manewis when you do.
>>
No. 572207 ID: d6e000

Turn it on. Does he got 'dem switches?
>>
No. 572210 ID: 57a559

>>572203
Well, we know he's alive now, so your old perspective is STILL clouding things. So he managed to run away before those reclaimers got to him right? Do the reclaimer's finish off the nearly dead or are they purely scavengers and won't fight anything that's even barely alive. I wonder if knowing he lives will allow your dream version of him to work with you?

I wonder if touching manwis would do anything.
Try and power him on.
>>
No. 572216 ID: 6e85c8
File 139837249478.gif - (130.46KB , 600x600 , 40.gif )
572216

>>572207
>Turn it on. Does he got 'dem switches?

It just looks like it's made of stone. No working parts or anything.

>>572206
>Touch that shit. Maybe remember Manewis when you do.
>>572210
>I wonder if touching manwis would do anything.

[animated]
>>
No. 572217 ID: ca65e6

Oh hey you summoned an ally! I think. Looks a bit different though, I hope it's not part of the nightmare.

If that's an ally try talking to it. Maybe you can summon more things like it by touching the gravestones and thinking of who they represent.
>>
No. 572220 ID: a124c7

do be on guard. ask who he is.
>>
No. 572231 ID: 88960e

>made a leaf
Well, at least you're not going to run out of those. And you can make any weapon you need.

>body reclamation
...then you don't know for sure those they took we're truly dead.

>statue
Behind you.

Although I don't know if he's real, or if you just dreamed him up.
>>
No. 572332 ID: 1c677c

Mind is the ultimate weapon. Have a mindful conversation, that's the best allies can offer... An ally without communication can be harmful.
>>
No. 574376 ID: 6e85c8
File 140009236911.png - (71.94KB , 600x600 , 41.png )
574376

>>572217
> Maybe you can summon more things like it by touching the gravestones and thinking of who they represent.

I have no idea who these gravestones represent. None of them are marked.

>If that's an ally try talking to it.
>>572220
>do be on guard. ask who he is.
>>572332
>Have a mindful conversation

:Kensuyata:"Whoa! Wh-who are you!?

:Manewis:"I am Manewis. Our mutual goals are to destroy Onigashima, are they not?"

:Kensuyata:"Holy crap, are you real? Or just something I dreamed up?"

:Manewis:"I believe I am as real as one can be inside of a dream."

:Kensuyata:"Ugh, you talk like you text."
>>
No. 574377 ID: c170fd

Alright now that we have some help, let's go to your master's house to investigate further.
>>
No. 574413 ID: 1f8505

Ask Manewis to help you escape this dreamscape.
>>
No. 574436 ID: 5499c0

Are... you okay, Manewis? You're looking a tad...feral, there. And more than a little shady. Did you get damaged before we got stuck in the dream zone? Those repairs look mighty odd. Did we meet up before that, or has our fellow ninja sought your aid?
I'm slightly worried now. Manewis' body image is really weird inside this dream, and we sought him out as a point of stability. We can't find stability if his presence in the dream is as unstable as the dream itself.
Or if he's not entirely stable himself.
>>
No. 574456 ID: 6e85c8
File 140011901436.png - (21.23KB , 600x600 , 42.png )
574456

>>574436
>Are... you okay, Manewis? You're looking a tad...feral

I... never actually saw Manewis from the waist down, now that I think about it. I guess my brain just filled in the blanks with Devil Hunter Tsunami.

>>574377
>Ask Manewis to help you escape this dreamscape.

:Kensuyata:"C'mon Manewis, we're bustin' outta this joint!"

:Manewis:"Ugh, you talk like you text."

>>574377
>let's go to your master's house to investigate further.

We head to the Grand Master's house.
>>
No. 574459 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574456
Yeah that's probably not your master. Prepare for battle, and ask him to turn around.
>>
No. 574471 ID: e3aff6

You know, things you didn't actually see, like what happened to your master, would have to be filled in by the dream, which probably means filled in by the Baku. So yeah, he is most likely going to say its all your fault than turn into a zombie ghost or something like that.
>>
No. 574474 ID: fe8b1a

>>574471

>"you were a horrible student and nobody liked you a booga booga boooooo"

alternatively

>"Come here my lovely child....abooga booga boooooo"
>>
No. 574519 ID: 9a281a

Be prepared for the worst, but don't attack out of turn. No need to disrespect your own memories.

...master?
>>
No. 574536 ID: a49316

remember: nothing is true. everything is permitted.
>>
No. 574563 ID: cee89f

>>574536
You heard the man. Go DBZ on this bitch!
>>
No. 574631 ID: 6e85c8
File 140020326049.png - (14.42KB , 600x600 , 43.png )
574631

>>574519
:Kensuyata:"Master?"
"...Are you alright?"
"...Master?"
>>
No. 574632 ID: 6e85c8
File 140020332324.png - (31.51KB , 600x600 , 44.png )
574632

:Baku:"I'M NOT GRAND MASTER! MYAH HAHAHAHA!"
>>
No. 574633 ID: 57a559

We already knew that you jackass
>>
No. 574634 ID: 53ba34

good thing you are not unarmed! upward knife attack through his stupid nose.
>>
No. 574635 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574632
Stab him to death.
>>
No. 574636 ID: 9ddf68

"no but you ARE ugly"

shank his ugly mug.
>>
No. 574637 ID: 0ee153

Fucking dicknose. Stab him to death.
>>
No. 574639 ID: fe8b1a

>>574632
oh look
"Abooga booga boooooo"
You don't have time for this
>>
No. 574641 ID: e3aff6

Huh, and I thought he would draw that out a bit longer. Anyway, get with the stabbing, because we saw this coming and had time to prepare.
>>
No. 574644 ID: 9a281a

>I'M NOT GRAND MASTER
But you did allow me to get close enough to touch you.

Which is more than enough for any good ninja to kill someone, especially someone who's wasting their time gloating.

Stab him with the weapon you already had in your off-screen left hand (since you expected this 'trick') while you use your right to prevent him from dodging or escaping.
>>
No. 574647 ID: 4d82d5

stab him in the face.
>>
No. 574654 ID: 1f8505

Next thing you know, he's making chocolate pudding at 4am.

Slice his face off!
>>
No. 574721 ID: 6e85c8
File 140027582951.png - (24.29KB , 600x600 , 45.png )
574721

:Kensuyata:"HYAH!"

:Baku:"MYAAAAAH!"
>>
No. 574722 ID: 6e85c8
File 140027589559.png - (18.70KB , 600x600 , 46.png )
574722

>>574721
> ===>
:Baku:"MYEH HEHEHEH!"
>>
No. 574724 ID: 6e85c8
File 140027607668.png - (36.82KB , 600x600 , 47.png )
574724

>>574722
> ===>
:Baku:"YOU THINK A SWORD THAT YOU DREAMED UP CAN HURT ME!? I AM THE MASTER OF OF THE DREAMSCAPE, DEVOURER OF DREAMS, BRINGER OF NIGHTMARES! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN CREATE WHICH WILL NOT FEED ME! MYA HAHAHAHAHA!"

He's sucking in the entire room!
>>
No. 574725 ID: b9c596

Eh who cares. Its not like any of this crap is real. Start ignoring the chuckling idiot.
>>
No. 574726 ID: 6e85c8
File 140027614744.png - (21.03KB , 600x600 , 48.png )
574726

>>574724
> ===>
:Baku:"MYAHA! MYAHAHAHA!"

What the hell?
>>
No. 574727 ID: 0ee153

Just start punching him. He didn't make you, so you should be able to hurt him with your bare fists.
>>
No. 574728 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574726
He ate everything that was familiar to you. The part of Manewis that did not come from your memories is unscathed. If the dream-Manewis is no longer moving, see if you can detach its tail and use that for a weapon. Maybe throw it into his gaping maw so he chokes on it? Transform into that ogre guy you defeated earlier so you're strong enough to do it.

Alternatively, transform into something with natural weapons and go to town on him. Not sure if we have a transformation like that though.
>>
No. 574729 ID: 53ba34

the legs didn't disappear... it can only eat conscious creations. the legs were made by your subconscious to fill in the gaps. grab it by the tail and slam it on him. if that doesn't work then remember, you are a mystical animal, you still have sharp teeth!
>>
No. 574735 ID: fe8b1a

>>574726

It's groin isn't made of dreams...defeat it in the most painful way possible
>>
No. 574736 ID: fe8b1a

Mostly cause it's being an ass and won't leave you alone
>>
No. 574746 ID: 9a281a

>THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN CREATE WHICH WILL NOT FEED ME!
...unless we go all Zen. If everything feeds him, nothing will starve him. You could exercise ninja training to clear your mind and leave him with nothing.
>>
No. 574783 ID: 1f8505

>>574726

Shove a kunai into his belly and drag it lengthwise while shouting RULES OF NATURE.
>>
No. 574787 ID: a7868d

Clearly the solution is to simply be unimpressed by his display. You are in a dream, all his tricks and attempts to scare you amount to little more than bravado. If the rules of physics don't apply to you here, and you can dream what you like, go about making the dream unpleasant for him.
>>
No. 574806 ID: fe8b1a

>>574787

I'm going to vote for this because maybe it'll get things done
>>
No. 574930 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574787
>>574806
It won't get things done though, he'll just eat whatever we dream up, even if it's unpleasant.
>>
No. 574992 ID: cee89f

>>574726
Imagine a live grenade covered in cyanide! He'll eat that and get blown up/poisoned!... Maybe?

...Okay, dumb idea.

You can't use anything you dream up, so bite, punch, scratch, maybe even kick him. Your body is pretty much the only thing here you didn't dream up.
>>
No. 575007 ID: fe8b1a

I wonder if he overate if it'd give him indigestion?

Or maybe if he'll actually converse with us....
>>
No. 575071 ID: a8db48

>>574746
This. Anything you create and any action you take will be useless, since it all consists of mere dreams and thoughts. If you clear your mind, you'll deprive him of anything to use against you.
>>
No. 576742 ID: 6438bf

>>574930

He couldn't eat the robot's legs, though. If the robot was a demon-hunting robot, maybe it is immune to demon powers?

Dreaming up the rest of the demon hunter robot might help. The worst that could happen is he eats it and we're no worse off.
>>
No. 576792 ID: e1609c

>>574787
Make him as uncomfortable as you can: think about weird furry porn.
>>
No. 576887 ID: f0a5e4

To be fair, Ken and the Baku are pretty hirstute by design. Theyr probably wouldn't find it all too shocking, 'less Ken has.... "fleshier" tastes after spending pretty much all her time with glorious hairless apes. That could work.
But then again, she really needs stability right now. This is not the time to be uncomfortably aroused about anything, because odds are he'll use it against us in the worst possible way.
So our options now are to go Kenshiro on his fat ass, or to make like the Buddha and disbeleave this popsicle stand. Goddamn dreams.
>>
No. 579734 ID: 6e85c8
File 140332457846.png - (18.56KB , 600x600 , 49.png )
579734

>>574727
>>574735
>>574992
>Just start punching him

The Baku's body is made of the same dreamstuff everything else here is. It'd probably be no more real enough to hit than that sword he already ate.

>>576792
>Make him as uncomfortable as you can: think about weird furry porn.

Wouldn't that be, like, normal porn for someone like me?

>>574746
>unless we go all Zen... You could exercise ninja training to clear your mind and leave him with nothing.

I'm mostly self trained, remember? I'm not entirely sure what part of this adventure gave the idea that I've got a grasp on the whole "zen" thing.

>>576742
:Kensuyata:"Tch, looks like I've won!"

:Baku:"Myeheh- what?"

:Kensuyata:"Oh, I'm sorry, let me do this the proper way."
>>
No. 579735 ID: 6e85c8
File 140332468087.gif - (593.71KB , 800x1500 , Kensuyatas-Bizarre-Adventure.gif )
579735

:Kensuyata:“You thought you could break my will by consuming everything I dreamed up to fight you. But this turned out to be your fatal mistake!”

:Baku:”W-WHAT!?”

:Kensuyata:”Your bravado revealed to me one thing you CAN’T consume! DEVIRU HUNTAH TSUNAMI!”

Devil Hunter Tsunami is now a controllable character. Please suggest an action.
>>
No. 579737 ID: 6e85c8

>>579735
>forgot to mention, [Animated]
>>
No. 579750 ID: ac14c0

>>579735
Go for the eyes! Use that cannon to blind him. Kensuyata should probably run interference while looking for a weak spot. Or his real body, somewhere.
>>
No. 579752 ID: 9ddf68

rip and tear? I mean I don't really know the anime in question here so I really don't know what the guy can and can't do?
>>
No. 579756 ID: 50338d

>Wouldn't that be, like, normal porn for someone like me?
Maybe? Although, presumably, there would be weird subcategories.

>Devil Hunter Tsunami is now a controllable character. Please suggest an action.
Pick up the tankuni, and have her pomf into your ultimate weapon.

After all, in the same bout of suction he revealed his powers don't let him eat her directly, either. That makes Kensuyata a weapon to be used. Literally.

After all, anime super heros always have talking weapons with warrior souls or demon souls or whatever, right?
>>
No. 579761 ID: eaa372

Show him with the power of Heart and by Heart I mean destroy him by bringing down a thousand blows to the stomach.
>>
No. 579771 ID: 4c60e4

>>579735
>tsunami: slap his shit
>>
No. 579776 ID: 7e0def

>>579771
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA~!
>>
No. 579778 ID: 16903a

>>579776
AH TATATATATATATATATA!
>>
No. 579779 ID: 40935b

>>579778
HE'S HUGE, THAT MEANS HE HAS HUGE GUTS!

RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS!
>>
No. 579781 ID: 5b596d

>>579779

RIP AND TEAR
>>
No. 579782 ID: 79391f

>>579735
Use your stand's SPECIAL POWER to defeat the Baku!
>>
No. 579787 ID: cee89f

>>579735
OPEN FIRE!

Also, breath fire!
>>
No. 582493 ID: 59295a

>>579735
Straight fuck 'em up!
>>
No. 684802 ID: 8340ec
File 144791785546.png - (28.00KB , 600x600 , 51.png )
684802

>various ways of suggesting fuck him up
>cutscene<

:Kensu:"Your dream world was too accurate. The poster in my room jogged my memory of my favorite anime growing up, and when I began to remember my friend Manewis, things got mixed up."

:Baku:"You're making no sense!"

:Kensu:"I'm about to make all kinds of sense of your face!"

:Kensumad:"Devil Hunter Tsunami, season 2, episodes 12 and 13, "Apparition Within the Chassis" special two parter season finale! A baku attempts to trap Tsunami within a dream, granting him his human body back within the illusion, with the hopes that he would long for his lost humanity and not want to leave the dream. Things started going just as planned for the baku, Tsunami was content being with his family and remembering how wonderful it was to experience his lost senses again. Things were looking grim for Devil Hunter Tsunami's future!"
>>
No. 684803 ID: 8340ec
File 144791789810.png - (42.04KB , 600x600 , 52.png )
684803

:kensumad:"But the soul of a warrior cannot be contained! Tsunami seemed content living within the dream, but he couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Someone began whispering to Tsunami in his dreams. Byakko, a former rival of Tsunami's, inserting himself to help his former adversary to overcome the Baku's grip by attacking him, reigniting his warriors spirit! Remembering his true nature as a warrior, Tsunami began breaking through the barriers of the dream world the Baku had erected! The Baku was confused, he had given Tsunami everything he had ever wanted since the accident, his body, his family, a normal life, why would he throw it all away to return to the cold lifeless shell of his reality? Because Tsunami had come to realize that his new shell was far more than a simple machine, he was man AND machine! POWER EXTREME! Returning to his true form within the dream he regained his body's built in defenses against the magic of yokai! The baku could not consume his body like any other object in the dream, the tables of control had turned! Using special bullets forged by mountain dwelling monks of the Mainland, he riddled the baku's body with bullets, casting him out of his mind where he was then able to defeat the baku in reality for good! You have lost this fight Baku for two reasons! One, you thought underestimated the mind of an anime fan, and two, you really PISSED ME OFF!"
>>
No. 684804 ID: 8340ec
File 144791801203.png - (30.42KB , 600x600 , 53.png )
684804

:kensuannoyed:"So you see, as I stated before, I've won. Or rather... I have won. Completely!"

:Baku:"G-GWAAAAAH!"
>>
No. 684805 ID: 8340ec
File 144791807029.png - (77.34KB , 600x600 , 54.png )
684805

:Baku:"N'GAAH! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!"
>>
No. 684807 ID: 8340ec
File 144791831393.png - (124.98KB , 600x600 , 55.png )
684807

:Ryuserious:"KITSUNE NO HONO NO JUTSU!"

:Baku:"W-WHAT!? YOU!? GRAAAAAAH!"

FOOSH!

>cutscene end. Suggestions may resume.
>>
No. 684809 ID: 2ccbb3

...

Yeah. Just... Miss, please do a sexy dance while you sing your current abilities and skills.

Or something.
>>
No. 684810 ID: a9797c

Thank shinobro.
Acquire sitrep.
>>
No. 684812 ID: 92a560

You huge weeb.

Well, at least we now know he's a kitsune, say thanks and make sure this isn't a dream too.
>>
No. 684815 ID: 8340ec
File 144792107814.png - (26.50KB , 600x600 , 56.png )
684815

>>684810
>Acquire sitrep.

>>684812
>make sure this isn't a dream too.

I don't even know how to make sure I'm awake or not... I don't recognize this cave... so it's probably not from a memory at any rate...

:Ryugenki:"Well hey there sleepy head! Nice to see you're finally awake!"

>Since it's been a while, RECAP: LAST TIME ON THE ISLAND OF ONIGASHIMA
>Kensuyata, a yound tanuki ninja is infiltrating the island of demons Onigashima. Along her way she has made allies of an android named Manewis, and a yound ninja boy calling himself Ryu Hayabusa. Kensuyata recently came under attack by a Baku who attempted to trap her within a nightmare.
>Kensuyata has the ability to turn the spirits of powerful demons and yokai into magical leaves and then use those leaves to transform herself in to various creatures and objects.
>>
No. 684817 ID: a9797c

"Ryu, I just went several rounds with a Baku. I'm gonna need a minute to establish wether this is reality or not."
>>
No. 684820 ID: 8111b6

"A girl's gotta have her beauty sleep."

Might want to make sure you didn't have anything swiped while you were out. Quick once-over of your belongings, and perhaps yourself, to make sure there's not any unexplained injuries.
>>
No. 684834 ID: a22f87

damn kid you're a total weeb. I love it.

Anyways ask if he knows how long you were out...and how long was he standing over you?
>>
No. 684856 ID: 88960e

"Say something really weird I couldn't dream up myself so I know I'm awake."

How long was I out? *Check cell phone for time*

>"KITSUNE NO HONO NO JUTSU!"
You can cast foxfire?
>>
No. 684857 ID: 146c4d

Is there enough left of the Baku to make a leaf out of?
>>
No. 684881 ID: 8340ec
File 144795551015.png - (25.41KB , 600x600 , 57.png )
684881

>>684820
>Might want to make sure you didn't have anything swiped while you were out.

I don't think I'm missing anything... I've got 3 MAGIC LEAVES, 3 KUNAI, 1 FANY PACK WITH DAY MANAGER IDs AND FLIPPY PHONE, 1 SMART PHONE, 1 WAREHOUSE WORK SHIFT SCHEDULE, 1 SET OF KEYS TAKEN FROM RIVER KAPPA.

>>684817
:Kensusad:"Ryu, I just went several rounds with a Baku, reliving the worst day of my life... I'm going to need a couple minutes to figure out if this is even real yet...

:Ryugenki:"Heh, Ya want me to pinch ya?"

>>684856
:Kensuannoyed:"I think I'll pass... Say something really weird that I wouldn't think up so I know I'm awake."

:Ryugenki:"You're a great ninja! HA! Naw, I'm just kiddin' I think you're pretty safe at this point I roasted that guy!"

:Kensu:"... On that subject, you can make FOXFIRE?"

:Ryugenki:"It's just a jutsu 'coondawg', do you not give cool names to your jutsu? What else would I call it? 'BLUE FIRE NO JUTSU'? Psh!"

>>684834
>ask if he knows how long you were out...and how long was he standing over you?

:Kensusad:"How long was I out?"

:Ryugenki:"Couple'a hours. Don't worry, I was a total gentleman."

>>684857
>Is there enough left of the Baku to make a leaf out of?

What ever was left looks to have scattered over the river and began heading down stream. I don't think I'll be able to get a leaf out of it.

>>684809
>Kensuyata's skills are: WALL JUMP, MAGICAL LEAF TRANSFORMATION, and PRETTY OK NINJA.
>>
No. 684882 ID: 5514e0

>>684881

> "I was a total gentleman."

Punch him to make sure if it's him. I mean he would be lying if he said that himself (and he would totally say that) but you can never be too sure.
>>
No. 684883 ID: 88960e

Right. Where the island are we, and where were we headed?
>>
No. 684892 ID: bb78f2

>>684881
Whatever, what's the next goal to accomplish, in what direction?
>>
No. 684900 ID: a22f87

right guess we just need to walk it off and we'll be right as rain soon enough. Which way were we going again?
>>
No. 684906 ID: 726184

Well, not much to do now except get back to the action. Try and remember the next objective.
>>
No. 684909 ID: e89b4f

Tell Ken to stop muckin about.
>>
No. 684910 ID: 2ccbb3

Return to base, or do a mission.

Can you practice some jumping? See if any of your bones were broken by using a power attack.
>>
No. 684924 ID: 3bb18f

Recommended listening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaanVQ_IBI

Also, I'm so glad that this series is back


>>684881
Now that we've had recent refreshments of what Ken looked like, you don't think that he and Ryu share any similarities in appearance do you?
I mean no offense, I know the subject is touchy and all, but a similarity does seem to be there.
It's better to be safe than sorry
>>
No. 684932 ID: ad936f

>>684924
The secret to unlocking the most powerful ninja techniques is POSING!
>>
No. 684979 ID: 8340ec
File 144800606878.png - (28.11KB , 600x600 , 58.png )
684979

>>684882
>Punch him to make sure if it's him.

I punch Ryu in the arm. To "make sure he's real." He seems to check out.

:Kensuannoyed:"'Total gentleman,' I'm sure. I don't believe a word of that."

:Ryugenki:"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Hime!"

>>684883
>Where the island are we, and where were we headed?

:Kensu:"My head is still a bit fuzzy... Where are we again? Where were we going?"

:RyuGenki:"You're head's real fuzzy ya mean! Ha! Bu yeah, we're in the UNDERGROUND RIVER. You wanted to go to the GARDEN DISTRICT to meet up with yer robo-boyfriend or what ever so we were headin' up stream to get there rather than takin' the long way."

>>684906
>Well, not much to do now except get back to the action.

:Kensu:"We should probably get going then, I'm sure I'll be back up to snuff after a bit of traveling."

:Ryugenki:"Well, yippe ki yo ki yay! Hop on buckaroo, and we'll get this back on the road or... River, what ever!"

>>684924
>you don't think that he and Ryu share any similarities in appearance do you?

There are definitely some strange similarities in their appearance... but Ryu certainly doesn't act like Ken did at all... he's way more of a... brat... And besides, I saw Ken's body back at the dojo during the raid... There couldn't be any kind of link, could there?
>>
No. 684981 ID: bc6a96

Probably not.

Now mount up! Hi-ho Smartass, away!
>>
No. 684991 ID: 5ad4a7

>>684979
It's possible that Ryu is a demon or something else who has taken on Ken's appearance.
Once you're past the point where you need him to travel, you can confront him about it.
>>
No. 684994 ID: 92a560

Slap that ass, you know you want to
>>
No. 685008 ID: 88960e

>There couldn't be any kind of link, could there?
There could be. The island of demons is certainly willing to hit you where you're emotionally vulnerable.

If there is a mystery to be solved, we won't be doing so just now. We got places to be.

Hop on pop.

>Baku got you while water running
Good thing it targetted you and not him, or you both could have drowned.
>>
No. 685015 ID: bb78f2

>>684979
Voodoo? Shindo Voodoo? Buddest Voodoo? Demon Frankenstein experiment?
Clone?
Twin brother? Conjoined twin within the brain that took over his brain and body after death?
A self afflicted mental hallucination that has been given it's own form from your shindo magic stuff?
A demon who's form emulates a peer of the approximate same age as the viewer?

Your son with Ken that you forgot about that just REALLY takes after his father, appearance wise?
>>
No. 685020 ID: 8340ec
File 144804353605.png - (21.85KB , 600x600 , 59.png )
685020

>>684991
>It's possible that Ryu is a demon or something else who has taken on Ken's appearance.

How would an island demon even know what Ken looked like? That was over ten years ago, I doubt one would remember just a random human they killed during that raid...

>>684994
>Slap that ass, you know you want to

I think I'd rather kick it. But, while annoying, he's been pretty helpful so far.

>>685008
>The island of demons is certainly willing to hit you where you're emotionally vulnerable.

True, if anything, the Baku certainly opened my eyes to how far the island is willing to go to try and stop us.

>>685015
>Your son with Ken that you forgot about

I was, like, eight, when Ken died. I'm pretty sure that one isn't happening.

:Ryugenki:"Hey Kensu, you ain't afraid of no ghosts are ya?"
>>
No. 685022 ID: bb78f2

>>685020
Right, and that's not in Tanuki years. Got it. I couldn't tell, honestly. You're both short despite being adults.
At least you, Ryu, and Ken all have that in common.

Tell him you've busted quite a few.
>>
No. 685026 ID: 88960e

>"Hey Kensu, you ain't afraid of no ghosts are ya?"
Reply in tune.

Da na na na na, danananana. ♫ ♬
>>
No. 685027 ID: b69648

Can they be stabbed?
>>
No. 685041 ID: a22f87

>Hey Kensu, you ain't afraid of no ghosts are ya?

well thank god that isn't foreboding or anything. Why you asking? Are we coming up to a graveyard or cursed shrine or something next? But to answer your question, no, at least not yet. Never met one so I never fought one so I really have nothing to compare one too.
>>
No. 685042 ID: 5ad4a7

>>685020
>I doubt one would remember just a random human they killed during that raid...
It wasn't random. They were likely friends.
>>
No. 685225 ID: fe06ff

grab onto his ponytail and use it to guide his movements
>>
No. 685256 ID: 8340ec
File 144821963869.png - (28.25KB , 600x600 , 60.png )
685256

>>685225
>grab onto his ponytail and use it to guide his movements

I'd rather not risk breaking his concentration and taking the plunge into the river if I can avoid it...

>>685022
>You're both short despite being adults.

I'm 160 centimeters tall, that's pretty average for a lady my age back on the mainland!


>>685042
>It wasn't random. They were likely friends.

Why would Ken be friends with a yokai from Onigashima?

>>685027
>Can they be stabbed?

:Kensu:"Can they be stabbed?"

:Ryugenki:"Some of em, I guess."

>>685041
>Why you asking? Are we coming up to a graveyard or cursed shrine or something next?

:Kensuannoyed:"Why would you ask that? Are coming up on some kind of underground graveyard or cursed shrine or something?"

:Ryugenki:"Have you been here before? Cause here we are! At the SHRINE!"

:Kensuannoyed:"..."
>>
No. 685260 ID: 86cfc3

>Why would Ken be friends with a yokai from Onigashima?
Maybe it was in disguise?

>we're at the cursed shrine
Right. Let's bust some ghosts, then.
>>
No. 685261 ID: 1cebc8

Set up some traps at the entrance. Got any sentry weapons?

... Fine, just set up some tacks.
>>
No. 685262 ID: a22f87

...right. So quick question before we go in, how does one fight ghost?
>>
No. 685265 ID: 5ad4a7

>>685256
Ask him why he looks like someone you knew from your village.
>>
No. 685266 ID: e5d2c6

>>685256
"Am I afraid of ghosts?"
"Heh..."

"Bustin' makes me feel good"
Proceed to walk in like a badass while trying really hard to not trip on any rocks on your way in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE[/spoiler]
>>
No. 685286 ID: fe06ff

step on his scarf just to trip him up
>>
No. 685287 ID: 8340ec
File 144824619768.png - (29.11KB , 600x600 , 61.png )
685287

>>685260
>Maybe it was in disguise?

Y-you mean Preston? Could he have been a yokai in disguise the whole time?


>>685266
>"Bustin' makes me feel good"

:Kensuglad:"I ain't afraida no ghosts! Bustin' makes me feel good!"

>>685262
>So quick question before we go in, how does one fight ghost?

:Kensublush:"Uh... that said, how does one fight a ghost anyway?

:Ryugenki:"I suppose that would depend on what kinda spook it is. Different ghoulies got different rulies."

>>685265
>Ask him why he looks like someone you knew from your village.

:Kensu:"Hey, this has been bugging me a bit, um... you look really similar to a guy I used to know...

:Ryuserious:"Are you saying all Mainlanders look the same? That's... kinda racist coondawg."

:Kensushockblush:"W-what!? No I was just curious since-"

:Ryugenki:"HAAAAAAA! Just kiddin! Us Mainlanders do all look the same to me! I bet it's just coincidence!
>>
No. 685288 ID: fe06ff

Tell him his pants look REALLY stupid
>>
No. 685289 ID: ad936f

>>685288
How dare you disrespect those pants. I'll have you know that they have the power to stop time.
>>
No. 685290 ID: 86cfc3

>coondawg
Hey, how's your sense of smell? Does he smell like Ken? That's probably harder to fake than appearance.

>probably just a coincidence
I dunno, don't heroic journeys tend to defy coincidence?

You weren't like, rescued from a destroyed village with no memory of your past or anything mysterious like that?
>>
No. 685291 ID: d39702

"Um, your scarf is getting wet..."
>>
No. 685292 ID: a22f87

well might as well go in then. Also is it bothering him that his scarf is getting soaked in the river?
>>
No. 685297 ID: 8340ec
File 144825157764.png - (28.88KB , 600x600 , 62.png )
685297

>>685290
>Hey, how's your sense of smell? Does he smell like Ken?

It's been so long, I can't even remember how Ken smelled... Something about Ryu does smell really weird though...


>>685291
>Um, your scarf is getting wet...

:Kensu:"You're uh... scarf is getting wet there."

:Ryugenki:"Is it? Huh, would you look at that."

>>685290
>I dunno, don't heroic journeys tend to defy coincidence?

:Kensu:"I, I don't know. Things have been really strange around here. You weren't, like, rescued from your destroyed village with no memory of your past or anything like that, were you?"

:Ryuserious:"No, not that I'm aware of. My backstory is suitably grim and intense, but I wasn't rescued from any destroyed villages."
>>
No. 685299 ID: 86cfc3

>Something about Ryu does smell really weird though...
Like a fox?

>"No, not that I'm aware of. My backstory is suitably grim and intense, but I wasn't rescued from any destroyed villages."
Hmm. Well, okay then. Shall we, then?
>>
No. 685300 ID: a22f87

right well then, I'm sure there's something about him that is probably going to bite us in the ass. I mean according to him he's been stuck here for years but for now let's keep moving. While I'm sure you want to play 20 questions here but I do think you're robot buddy would be pretty pissed if he found out you kept him waiting.
>>
No. 685301 ID: bb78f2

>>685297
Fuck it all
"Mind telling me, you look like a friend from my childhood. Why are you taking his form"
Drop all the subtext, lets real talk if he'll let us.

Before he lures us into a creepy cave.
>>
No. 685302 ID: 5ad4a7

Ask him to tell you about it while you venture into the spooksy cave.
>>
No. 685316 ID: 8340ec
File 144826350224.gif - (215.78KB , 600x600 , 63-animated.gif )
685316

>animated

>>685299
>Like a fox?

M-maybe? I haven't sniffed a fox lately, that I'm aware of.

>>685300
>for now let's keep moving.
>>685302
>Ask him to tell you about it while you venture into the spooksy cave.
>>685301
>Drop all the subtext, lets real talk if he'll let us.

:Kensu:"Alright, let's hear it then? You know a bunch about my past, let's hear yours."

:Ryugenki:"Aight, let's walk n' talk.

:Ryuserious:"My father was killed in a duel by an unknown assailant. After the duel, I found a letter written by my father which told me to find an archeologist named Walter Smith in THE LAND ACROSS THE OCEAN. But before I could find Walter, I was shot and kidnapped by a mysterious woman; who handed me a demonic-looking statue before releasing me. I then found Walter, and he told me of the demon statues that he and my father had found in an Amazon ruins. Walter told me of an evil demon named Jashin, that a ninja had defeated and whose power was confined into two "Light" and "Shadow" demon statues. I showed Walter the "Shadow" demon statue which was given to me by the woman, but during our conversation, a masked figure suddenly broke into the cabin and stole the Shadow statue. I gave chase, defeated the masked figure, and retrieved the statue; but when I returned I found Walter dying and the Light statue was missing. After Walter died, three I was confronted by the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. They told me about an ancient temple that Walter had discovered in the Amazon and had mysteriously sealed. They informed me that someone going by the name of "Jaquio" had moved into the temple and was planning to use the statues to awaken Jashin, planning to use it to destroy the world! They sent me to the temple to put a stop to his plans.

Upon arriving at the temple, I discovered that Jaquio was holding hostage the woman that gave me the shadow statue! He demanded I give him the shadow statue or he'd kill her. I complied and he dropped me through a trapdoor into the depths of the temple. After fighting my way back to the top of the temple, I encountered a man going by the name "Bloody Malith." After I defeated him, he revealed that he was the man who dueled my father, and that my father was still alive!. When I reached the inner chambers of the temple I found my father, but he was possessed by a demon! I smote the hell outta the demon and freed my father, which pissed Jaquio off to no end. Needless to say, he immediately tried to kill me, but my father leapt in the way and blocked the attack with his body! Enraged, I killed Jaquio, but not before he could enact the ritual to summon Jashin. It was an intense fight, but I managed to slay even Jashin. I returned to my wounded father who told me that he did not have long to live due to his injuries blocking the attack... He ordered me to leave him behind in the temple as it collapsed... That was the last I ever saw of him..."
>>
No. 685317 ID: 5ad4a7

>>685316
That story sounds like it's straight out of some video game.

Look behind you, is the exit gone?
>>
No. 685318 ID: fe06ff

Tell Ryu that he's full of shit, and even for a fake backstory that was awful
>>
No. 685320 ID: a22f87

think the door just closed behind you.

Also about his story. assuming it isn't all bullshit, How the fuck does that explain how he got on this floating island. And why he's trying to leave it now instead of blowing it to hell like everyone else who enters the island?
>>
No. 685323 ID: 8340ec
File 144826794287.png - (104.17KB , 600x600 , 64.png )
685323

>>685317
>That story sounds like it's straight out of some video game.
>>685318
>Tell Ryu that he's full of shit, and even for a fake backstory that was awful
>>685320
How the fuck does that explain how he got on this floating island.

:kensumad:Bullshit! That's Ninja Gaiden and you know it, 'Ryu Hayabusa'! Even if it wasn't completely fake, it doesn't explain anything about why you're here, or why you just want off the island instead of destroying it like Manewis and I! What's you game? What the hell happened to the exit? Why do you look like my friend Ken? Where are you even leading me!?

:ryuserious:"C'mon now, you're a smart girl, you've obviously been suspicious for a while now anyway. I'm sure you've already figured at least some of that out... Isn't it obvious?"
>>
No. 685324 ID: 8340ec
File 144826799680.png - (115.43KB , 600x600 , 65.png )
685324

:Ryubii:"I work here."
>>
No. 685325 ID: 5ad4a7

Punch him in the face. Just in case.

Then ask him why he keeps helping you, if he's working for the demons.
>>
No. 685326 ID: ca183f

>>685324
"And what, you were sent here to distract me? Or you just have some weird human fetish."

Be the master of the non-reaction.
>>
No. 685328 ID: a22f87

>I work here.

No shit, I just want to know why you bothered helping me in the first place? Just bored, deciding to use me to take out a few people you didn't care for to much, something else?

Also feel free to kick him in the balls while ranting and if you did manage to hit him just keep on talking like nothing has happened. They never see an attack coming mid rant.
>>
No. 685329 ID: f56624

>>685324
kick 'em inna dick
>>
No. 685330 ID: 88e46e

>>685326
Pretty much. This with a possible dick-kicking.
>>
No. 685332 ID: 4c8061

work or worked?
>>
No. 685333 ID: 265534

>>685329
>>685330
Nothing beats a dick kick
>>
No. 685336 ID: ad936f

>>685326
But she isn't human.

I support any course of action involving dick kicking, ball punting, or crotch bashing.
>>
No. 685341 ID: cd73ff

Cool. So what's your plan? I mean, it seems like a lot of unessisary effort just to trap me without some alterior motive. Unless you're just board or something I guess.
>>
No. 685343 ID: 88960e

>I work here
No, that's not good enough, kitsune.

If you just worked here you could have already stabbed me on the back, or just not helped with the Baku. You have an angle besides stopping me, or you could have, already.
>>
No. 685352 ID: 09fb23

That's still dodging the question. You've had plenty of chance to backtab me, capture me, or challenge me to a fair fight. So again, what's your deal?
>>
No. 685355 ID: fe06ff

ask if he was also lying about being a total gentleman earlier

also is he still wearing a mask? if so kick in his face.

if not kick in his face anyway
>>
No. 685407 ID: 91ee5f

>>685324
"..........so? Was that supposed to be impressive or something? Because I'm not impressed at all." Say this while making this unamused face: T_T

If she can successfully pull off the "no reaction to shocking revelation", then the look on his face is gonna be priceless! She shall become the master of "killjoy no jutsu"! XD
>>
No. 685429 ID: ad936f

God damn is he ugly. At least if that isn't a mask, but why would someone choose to wear such a hideous mask? Ask him why his face looks like he was assaulted with razor wire.
>>
No. 685448 ID: b22283

>>685333
>>685330
>>685329

Dicks. Kicks.
>>
No. 685450 ID: bb78f2

>>685324
A male... kitsune?
>>
No. 685550 ID: 445b2f

>>685324
HIT HIM IN THE VOONERABLES

>>685450
Male foxes exist, and i guess that applies to magical ones too. Well, there won't be male kitsunes for long in this quest if the author decides to follow all the ball-kicking suggestions.
>>
No. 685626 ID: c65f08

"...is that all?"
>>
No. 685637 ID: 8340ec
File 144844328912.png - (113.29KB , 600x600 , 66.png )
685637

>>685328
>Punch him in the face. Just in case.

:Kensumad:"I figured as much! So why have you been helping me all this time!?"

:Ryubii:"Have I? You don't seem very fam-"

>>685325
>Punch him in the face. Just in case.

BOF
>>
No. 685641 ID: 8340ec
File 144844374845.gif - (50.19KB , 600x600 , 67.gif )
685641

I bring my foot up to hit him in the hoshi no tamas, but a bright flash of blue flame and my foot just impacts a wooden log.

:ryubii:"-miliar with kitsune, are you? Yankin' people around is pretty much what we do! Since the Baku put you to sleep, I've been taking you down river instead of up to the garden. Turns out I didn't even need his help, though, since even after you woke up you still didn't even notice! As for why, I lured you down here to my shrine to have a little fun! Can you make it through, or is your story done? Lookin' like your old boyfriend just seems like a happy coincidence. Or is it!? KYON KON KON KON!"

>>685341
>So what's your plan?

:Kensumad:"So what's your plan then? Seems like a lot of work just to trap me in a hole when you coulda just stabbed me in the back or something at any time!"

:Ryubii:"That's boring, where's the sense of flare? You want more questions answered, make it through the shrine and let's have some fun!"

>mildly animated
>>
No. 685642 ID: 5ad4a7

>>685641
Ugh fine. Try to kick him out of the air and then dash forwards further into the shrine.
>>
No. 685643 ID: fe06ff

Throw the log at him
>>
No. 685644 ID: 90834d

Fine! Y'know what?! Fuck it! Let's play his dumbass game.

However, make certain he knows that his fox ass is looking mighty stabbable right now.
>>
No. 685647 ID: 799200

"... You're a very lonely little fox demon, aren't you?"
>>
No. 685654 ID: bc6a96

Strangely, I feel like it's still too early to just write him off as a villain. I mean the only thing he's done so far is be a smug, little trickster. From what I understand, that's just a kitsune being a kitsune. I feel like there might be more going on than we think. We should proceed cautiously, and be prepared for the unexpected.
>>
No. 685656 ID: a22f87

on thing I know about kitsune is their power is based off the number of tails they have. I'm counting 7 but the angle might be hiding some from my line of sight.

Anyways can you give us a quick refresher on what moves you know again? I know you can transform with a leaf and can wall jump but what else do you know?
>>
No. 685660 ID: a107fd

>>685643
>Throw the log at him

Throw the log in a big angry arc, for irony value and as a feint, then anticipate which way he's going to dodge and flick a kunai out to meet him.
>>
No. 685665 ID: 88960e

He's still fibbing. If he just wanted to get you down to his shrine, he wouldn't have needed to warn you in the baku's dream. And he didn't need to murder his coworker, or use the word kitsune in a blue flame jitsu.

This really only makes sense if we assume he was deliberately dropping you hints, and was looking out for you.

...I suspect there's a double game going on here. He's pretending he's been lying to you so he can toy with you in fulfilling his duty to his masters. But he's really trying to help you while pretending to serve his masters' goals, or been trying to use you for something to his own benefit, not his masters'. The fact he continues to put on an act suggests we're being watched.

Agree to his terms, we should play this out. You might be advised to stay your hand if you get a chance to kill him.

"All right, kit-son. Coon-dawg is coming for you, and more than a match for any game you're playing."
>>
No. 685667 ID: 8896fc

Notice that he isn't even saying that he wants to kill you; he just wants to fight you for the hell of it (or possibly for the company).

Throw the log... at where the entrance was. I suspect that it is still there but just covered in an illusion. (We will probably be going deeper in the shrine anyway to humor him, but I want to see him squirm at us find an easy path out.)
>>
No. 685669 ID: d57162

Calm down.
He does this for fun. A true villain would follow Evil Overlord guidelines.
So...the only winning move is not to play. Refuse to participate in his game until he gives some concrete answers.
That'll remove that smug smirk off his face.
>>
No. 685676 ID: 91ee5f

>>685641
Wait! I've just got to know, was it you the whole time? As in, before the Baku put me to sleep? Or was there really a dork with an unnaturally long scarf and you just took his place while I was asleep?
>>
No. 685692 ID: df8432

Aha! I knew he was a shapeshifter!
>>685669
>Don't play his game
Do you want to get killed? I can't help but feel that boring the powerful trickster demon is not a good idea

>>685641
Be wary, he has at least 7 tails, so he must be a pretty powerful kitsune. If you want to defeat him, you'll have to
use trickery.
The log feint tactic seems is pretty solid, but it might not work if he can teleport. Try it anyway, and if he can teleport, make sure you count how many times he does it, as well as how long before he tries to teleport again. Make sure that you don't let on that you're analyzing him him. Perhaps you should put on an air of animalistic stupidity and aggressiveness, and let loose a fury of strong but predictable attacks. He'll try to teleport, and if he has a limit similar to our robo-ninja friend, we can begin to develop more advanced strategies to the fight. If we know that limit, we'll have a slight advantage.
Try not to kill him, though; I have a thing for chaotic neutrals and fox people. As >>685665 said, he has only been helping you thus far, and even if he really is evil, ha promised information if you could make it past him. Killing him seems like a waste.

>>685676
This is also a good idea. Try to ask this during the fight, it might help you learn his fighting style. We've seen "Ryu" fight before, so if it's been this kitsune the whole time, we'll at least know some of his? tricks
>>
No. 685699 ID: 91ee5f

>>685641
Uh-oh! I just looked up some Japanese mythology on kitsunes on Wikipedia, and I think you might be suffering from Kitsunetsuki, which translates to literally mean: "The state of being possessed by a fox!" The victims are usually young women, such as yourself, whom the fox enters beneath her fingernails or through her, uh.....breasts. Well, there's a few ways to tell if you're possessed: Has your face changed into a more fox-like shape? Are you craving foods that only foxes would eat? If it's a yes to either of those, then you're possessed.

But! I've also found a way to beat him and/or make him help us! Look for a round or onion-shaped white ball called a hoshi no tama. It's supposed to be a physical manifestation of a kitsune's soul, which they keep in either their mouths or on the tip of one of their tails. It's so precious to kitsunes that, if you can take it from him he will get on his knees and BEG you to give it back, because he'll die if he's separated from it for too long! If you make him promise to help with your mission in exchange for it's return, then give it to him because kitsunes HAVE to keep any promises they make or repay any favors done for them! Which is what we want, that way we have a new ally who, judging from the number of tails he has, is REALLY powerful!
>>
No. 685727 ID: 2ccbb3

Try screaming as loud as you can. He's too focused on hearing your frustration so crank up the decibel level to "HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAF YET".
>>
No. 685752 ID: 8340ec
File 144852220507.png - (18.63KB , 600x600 , 68.png )
685752

>>685656
>can you give us a quick refresher on what moves you know again?

Kensuyata's abilities are: WALLJUMP, PRETTY OK NINJA, MAGICAL LEAF TRANSFORMATION, PETITE FRAME

WALL JUMP allows Kensuyata to jump between walls to ascend vertical areas if the walls are close enough by bounding back and forth between them.

PRETTY OK NINJA includes decent melee and thrown weapon prowess, as well as sneaking skills.

MAGICAL LEAF TRANSFORMATION allows Kensuyata to turn into a variety of mundane animals or objects as well as the following yokai; DAY MANAGER/ GOFER, KINTARO the Kumo yokai janitor, and KAPPA.

PETITE FRAME allows Kensuyata to squeeze into passageways that might be to small for a larger ninja, such as air vents or crawlspaces.

>>685676
>Wait! I've just got to know, was it you the whole time?

:Kensumad:"Was it you the whole time? Or was there actually some kid trapped here on the island, helping me, and you did something to him!?"

:Ryubii:"Relax coon-dawg, it was me the whole time! Trust me, I kid wouldn't last long on this island!"

>>685669
>Refuse to participate in his game

:Kensu:"And what if I refuse to play in your 'game'?"

:Ryubii:"Then I'll just escalate the situation all upside yer face here and now, and I don't think you really want that. If you haven't pieced it together yet, I'm kinda a big deal here!"

>>685647
>You're a very lonely little fox demon, aren't you?

:Kensuannoyed:"You're a lonely little fox demon aren't you?"

:Ryubii:"Who you callin' little shortstack?"

>>685644
>Let's play his dumbass game.

:Kensumad:"Alright, fine, I'll play your dumb little game! But just know that 'coon-dawg' is coming for you 'kit-son'"

:Ryubii:"Please, feel free to drop the 'san', there's no need to be so formal! KYON KON KON!"

>>685643
>Throw the log at him

I huck the log at Ryu. He vanishes in a flash of blue flame, his voice still lingering behind.

:Ryubii:"Don't keep me waiting, 'tanuki-chan~' KYON KON KON KON!"
>>
No. 685754 ID: 8340ec
File 144852230633.png - (23.28KB , 600x600 , 69.png )
685754

>>685667
>I suspect that it is still there but just covered in an illusion.

Back tracking, I come to the wall that used to be the entrance. It does still seem to be here, just covered by an illusion. I'm not entirely sure how useful this knowledge is, as the path to get here was still largely running on water with no actual land to effectively traverse, and Ryu never actually showed me how he was doing that trick...
>>
No. 685755 ID: 742b4a

>>685754
Yeah, head into the shrine. Watch out for traps.
>>
No. 685764 ID: a107fd

Mental note: at some point you should psyche out the kitsune by disguising yourself as a log when you're just about to get hit by something. Nobody expects the double-reverse substitution technique!
>>
No. 685768 ID: 86cfc3

>I'm not entirely sure how useful this knowledge is, as the path to get here was still largely running on water
Well, you could always pomf into the kappa and go swimming, or pomf into rubber ducky or something that floats to ride the current downhill, but either would be rather slower than water running. And cost you one of your limited leaves.

Leave it at we have a path of retreat if truly necessary. For now, continue into the shrine. Pretty sure if we bailed on the game he'd just come after us eventually anyways.
>>
No. 685792 ID: 0207a0

I wonder if it's possible to get help from that samurai robot. Would he team up with us to defeat a kitsune who promised to fight him but betrayded that promise?
>>
No. 685797 ID: 91ee5f

I've heard that kitsunes are afraid of dogs and sometimes they become so rattled by a dogs presence that they revert to the form of a fox and flee. Maybe, when he's not looking, you can turn into a really big dog and scare him, making him drop all of his illusions for a little bit!
>>
No. 685801 ID: 92a560

Leave the shrine, if he's waiting for you then why bother playing?

Go find your mecha boyfriend.
>>
No. 686720 ID: 8340ec
File 144912956704.png - (30.34KB , 600x600 , 70.png )
686720

>>685755
>Yeah, head into the shrine.
>>685768
>For now, continue into the shrine.

I head further into the tunnel. It looks like it opens up into three branching tunnels. I guess it isn't surprising that a kitsune's "game" would involve nonsense like this...

>>685792
>I wonder if it's possible to get help from that samurai robot.

I don't know. He seemed like he was going to start trying to duel with me instead if Ryu didn't...
>>
No. 686721 ID: 5ad4a7

Toss a rock down each doorway to see if there's any difference.
>>
No. 686722 ID: c86aaa

See any symbols or anything marking the paths?
>>
No. 686751 ID: 2ccbb3

Seduce doorway

Attack Ryu when he starts laughing uncontrollably

Echolocate and go down the deepest path
>>
No. 686777 ID: ddcac0

>>686720
Erh... take the middle path, just to see where he's going with these shennanigans.

Okay, actually >>686721 seems like a smarter option, but if I had to guess he would assume that we were too suspicious now to use the middle path and thus would ACTUALLY make the secondary branches the real traps.
>>
No. 686783 ID: 88960e

Inspect arches, see if they're different. Check if any of the paths are illusions.


If you don't find any way to distinguish between doors, just apply eenie meenie minee mo.
>>
No. 686854 ID: 91ee5f

>>686720
Tell him to get rid of one of the doors because he's made it impossible to make a decision by flipping a coin! XD
>>
No. 686859 ID: f885c1

>>686720
Wait, so he's just... gone? Like that?
Where does he expect us to meet him?
>>
No. 686901 ID: 8340ec
File 144921527096.png - (17.11KB , 600x600 , 71.png )
686901

>>686751
>Echolocate and go down the deepest path

I'm a tanuki, not a bat.

>>686721
>Toss a rock down each doorway to see if there's any difference.

I toss a rock down each path. None of them appear to be illusions. They're all real.

>>686859
>Wait, so he's just... gone? Like that? Where does he expect us to meet him?

He seemed to just vanish in a flash of blue flame. I guess he wants me to find my way through his shrine to get to him?

>>686783
>Inspect arches, see if they're different.
>>686722
>See any symbols or anything marking the paths?

Just inside each archway, on the wall, there are small plaques with writing on them. The first one looks to say "Inari", the middle one says "Taku", and the third says "Tama"
>>
No. 686903 ID: 5ad4a7

Inari is the Kami of foxes, Taku means home, and Tama means "occasionally". Or something else probably.

Try the Inari archway.
>>
No. 686912 ID: 7b7ab3

I can't imagine a kitsune taking its god's name in vain.
So, yeah. Try the Inari path.
>>
No. 686926 ID: 88960e

>Tama
Tama tama~

...oh, we didn't find a tamadra?

First fox door. Not sure we can trust the labels to be accurate in this kind of game, but we gotta start somewhere.
>>
No. 687362 ID: fe06ff

Inari, find fox
>>
No. 687401 ID: 8340ec
File 144945994409.png - (129.32KB , 600x600 , 72.png )
687401

>>686903
>Try the Inari archway.
>>686912
>Try the Inari path.
>>686926
>First fox door.
>>687362
>Inari, find fox

I head through the archway labeled "Inari". It's weird... there grass and plants growing down here, like outdoors or something, despite being in a cave. There's a pathway with stepping stones and several more archways, flanked by two fox statues and two lanterns glowing with blue flame. This appears to be the entrance to the actual shrine area.
>>
No. 687402 ID: 8340ec

>>687401
Ask them how they're doing.
>>
No. 687403 ID: e4d4fb

Would making a quick prayer to Inari do any good?
>>
No. 687404 ID: 86cfc3

>>687401
Enter the fox shrine.
>>
No. 687405 ID: 358a34

I'm willing to bet this is some kind of trap or something.
Inspect fox statues.
>>
No. 687417 ID: 2ccbb3

Rub torso on Kitsune. Proceed to choke-hold Ryu.
>>
No. 687459 ID: 8340ec
File 144947120187.png - (129.16KB , 600x600 , 73.png )
687459

>>687403
>Would making a quick prayer to Inari do any good?

I don't really know any good Inari prayers...

>>687405
>Inspect fox statues.

They appear to be stone statues shaped like stylized foxes, wearing little bib thingies. They seem mundane enough.

>>687402
>Ask them how they're doing.

:Kensu:"Um, hello. How are you?"

:InariM:"Hello tanuki! I'm doing well, how are you?"

:InariF:"I'm feeling a little stiff, myself. *snicker*"
>>
No. 687460 ID: 5ad4a7

>>687459
Haha, totally mundane.

Ask permission to pass. This is the way deeper into the shrine, right?
>>
No. 687461 ID: 1f8505

>>687459

"This isn't one of those 'one of us is lying/telling the truth' things, is it?"
>>
No. 687462 ID: 2ccbb3

Slobber one of them and begin fondling your curves. Tell them you want to pass, they're not getting their hands on you for the next one hundred years but you don't think they'll mind the wait.

And then set up a bomb when you finally pass.
>>
No. 687463 ID: a22f87

so ask what they're doing hanging around here.
>>
No. 687464 ID: 358a34

>>687459
Request passage from the well-sculpted - and, dare I say, attractive - shrine guardians.
>>
No. 687466 ID: fe06ff

flirt with statues
>>
No. 687467 ID: edae21

This is a trap, you shall see.

They stare at you, mischeviously.
>>
No. 687487 ID: 91ee5f

>>687461
It probably is.

>>687467
Nice rhyme! XD
>>
No. 687488 ID: 88960e

>>687460
>>687464
Yes, you should ask permission to approach the shrine.
>>
No. 687658 ID: 8340ec
File 144955758414.png - (130.07KB , 600x600 , 74.png )
687658

>>687461
>"This isn't one of those 'one of us is lying/telling the truth' things, is it?"

:Kensuannoyed:"This isn't one of those 'one of us only lies and the other only tells the truth' things is it?"

:InariM:"Most assuredly not!"

:InariF:"Or maybe it is! Fufufu!"

>>687463
>so ask what they're doing hanging around here.

:Kensu:"So... what are you two doing around here?"

:InariF:"Our job, of course."

:InariM:"We're guards!

:InariF:"GUARDS!"

:InariM::InariF:"GWUARDS!"

>>687460
>Ask permission to pass.
>>687464
>Request passage from the well-sculpted - and, dare I say, attractive - shrine guardians.
>>687488
>Yes, you should ask permission to approach the shrine.

:Kensu:"Oh... uh... may I enter the shrine then?"

:InariM:"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, why not? Kyeheh!"

:InariF:"Not like there's a door or anything, knock yourself out! Fufufu!"
>>
No. 687659 ID: 88e46e

"Will I be allowed to leave afterward?"
>>
No. 687661 ID: 91ee5f

>>687658
.....what's the catch? It can't be THAT simple.....can it? Just because there isn't a door, doesn't mean there isn't SOMETHING there.
>>
No. 687662 ID: 5ad4a7

>>687658
Go on then. Find out what happens if you try to go between the two statues.
>>
No. 687668 ID: edae21

Pet these guards on the tail,

Show yourself to the male.

>>687487

Thanks!
>>
No. 687669 ID: 17a3ec

Well then, unless they have anything else to say tell them to keep on being awesome and continue down the path.
>>
No. 687715 ID: a107fd

If not me, then what are you guarding against?
>>
No. 687725 ID: 86cfc3

>why not
Well I thought if you were guards you might want to keep people out.

Thank you!

Enter. See what happens.
>>
No. 687735 ID: 2267f6

>>687661
Maybe they're an abstract kind of trap. Like, the trap is your own self-doubt.
>>
No. 687825 ID: 8340ec
File 144964653719.png - (129.75KB , 600x600 , 75.png )
687825

>>687661
>.....what's the catch? It can't be THAT simple.....can it?
>>687659
>"Will I be allowed to leave afterward?"

:Kensuannoyed:"Wait, wait, wait. What's the catch? Am I going to be trapped inside like Ryu tried to do with the cave illusion thing or something? Will I be allowed to leave?"

:InariM:"I don't know anyone named 'Ryu,' but why wouldn't you be able to leave?"

:InariF:"Yeah, I mean, we're statues what're we gonna do if you decide to enter or leave? Not like we can chase you. Fufufufu!"

>>687715
>If not me, then what are you guarding against?

:Kensu:"So, if not me, then what are you two even guarding against?"

:InariF:"I dunno. Stuff?"

:InariM:"It's been, what a couple centuries?"

:InariF:"Three at least!"

:InariM:"Three centuries since anyone, non island personnel, came down here."

:InariF:"It's probably why the boss man went through all the trouble dragging you down here!"
>>
No. 687826 ID: 1f8505

>>687825

It must be lonely.
>>
No. 687828 ID: 7b7ab3

Well, that's actually kinda sad. Being alone for so long.

Not that I expect a straight answer, but would they be willing to tell us more?
About Onigashima? The shrine? Their boss?
>>
No. 687830 ID: 5ad4a7

>>687825
What's it like working for him?
>>
No. 687833 ID: a22f87

huh... so ask what there boss is like.
>>
No. 687850 ID: 91ee5f

>>687825
Three centuries? Is he THAT desperate for a girlfriend that he has to trick Kensuyata to come down here?
>>
No. 688131 ID: 8340ec

Ask them who the boss-man is then, what his name is and what he is.
>>
No. 688197 ID: 76a858

Wait, you guys are Inari foxes, right? You're not nogitsune? So why are you and bossman so chill with the whole rape and pillage thing? I mean sure you're not exactly benevolent in most legends but you're not assholes. I mean, not total assholes. More dickery than dickishness.
Are you being bound to obey the master of Onigashima? Or are you guys just Yako with a sense of irony? Cause one of those things we can actually help out with.
>>
No. 688280 ID: 8340ec
File 144993974230.png - (130.37KB , 600x600 , 76.png )
688280

>>687828
>Not that I expect a straight answer, but would they be willing to tell us more?
>About Onigashima?

:Kensu:"Can you tell me anything more about this island?

:InariM:"Are we on an island? Is that where we are?"

:InariF:"We've never really left the shrine grounds."

:InariM:"I mean, sometimes we'll go over to the other one to mess with the guardians there."

:InarF:"Well, yeah, but that's still technically part of the shrine grounds."

>The shrine?
:Kensu:"What about this shrine?"

:InariF:"Our boss works here. I don't think there's a whole lot else to say about it?"

:InariM:"Boss-man made us to watch the front gate. The shrine itself is just up the path."

>Their boss?
:Kensu:"Can you tell me anything about your boss?"

:InariM:"Boss-man's a pretty cool guy. Doesn't seem to get along so great with his boss though. He complains about buttin' heads with him a bunch."

:InariF:"He was the first thing I saw when I was 'born' so I guess he made us?"

>>687830
>What's it like working for him?

:Kensu:"What's it like working for him?"

:InariF:"It's pretty laid back. We have fun here."

:InariM:"Whenever there actually are intruders in the area, they never make it down here. So boss-man helps us pass the time by going over to the other shrine and messing with the guardians there, kyeheheheh."

>>688131
>Ask them who the boss-man is then, what his name is and what he is.

:Kensu:"Who is the 'boss-man' is he that kitsune guy that brought me here?"

:InariM:"That would probably be him! Unless the place got itself another kitsune."

:Kensu:"What's his real name? Pretty sure the one he gave me was fake."

:InariF:"We always just called him 'boss-man'."

>>688197
>So why are you and bossman so chill with the whole rape and pillage thing?

:Kensumad:"You said you guys don't really get to leave the shrine, are you at all aware of what goes on with this place?

:InariM:"I understand it has something to do with a 'harvest' of sorts?"

:Kensumad:"Harvest? If you're servants of Inari, how are you ok with this island raiding, murdering, and pillaging the people of the mainland!?"

:InariF:"People gotta eat. Not us, we're statues, but other people do."

:InariM:"Yeah, I mean, it's not like rice gets up in arms when ya go cleaving that up to make food or booze."
>>
No. 688281 ID: 86cfc3

People aren't rice. And the rice harvest usually at least gets treated with some respect by the people who depend on it.

We really don't have time for a philosophical debate, though. Thank the guardians for granting you leave to enter the shrine, then do so.
>>
No. 688283 ID: fe06ff

ask them how the mess with the other guardians, or even get there seeing as they are statues
>>
No. 688296 ID: a22f87

so what are the other guardians like and where are they?

Might not hurt to know about whatever dangers may or may not be ahead.
>>
No. 688315 ID: 2ccbb3

I guess that means you're enemies. You work for different factions, make a living through different flags, you're on opposing sides even if you don't fight the same way. You don't have to be, though.

Ask them if they would follow their boss if he decided to quit. Looks like the boredom got to him and he wants to stage a hostile takeover or something.
>>
No. 688317 ID: 5ad4a7

>>688280
Rice has no mind, no soul.

Anyway, ask what other shrine they're talking about.
>>
No. 688852 ID: 8340ec
File 145016454959.png - (130.48KB , 600x600 , 77.png )
688852

>>688283
>ask them how the mess with the other guardians, or even get there seeing as they are statues

:Kensu:"How do you mess with the other guardians? How do you even go to them? You're statues."

:InariM:"It ain't that hard. They aren't very bright, and super protective of their stupid "tama".

:InariF:"We just go over there and make like we're tryin' ta take their thing and they get soooo mad fufufufu."

:InariM:"It's a good thing they never think to come here, keheh"

>>688296
>so what are the other guardians like and where are they?

:Kensu:"So what are the other guardians?"

:InariF:"They're a pair of Foo dogs."

:InariM:"They take their job a little more seriously than us though. So heads up if you head over there."

>>688315
>Ask them if they would follow their boss if he decided to quit.

:Kensu:"So your boss doesn't get along well with his boss. Hypothetically, if he were to go awol, would you two follow?"

:InariM:"I mean, he's our boss, I think we'd still have to do what he said or something."

>>688281
>Thank the guardians for granting you leave to enter the shrine, then do so.

:Kensuglad:"Well, thank you very much for being so helpful and granting me access to the shrine! See you later!"

:InariF:"See you soon~! Fufufufu."
>>
No. 688853 ID: 8340ec
File 145016459526.png - (128.53KB , 600x600 , 78.png )
688853

Wait a minute...

:InariM:"KYEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"

:InariF:"FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!"
>>
No. 688854 ID: 5ad4a7

>>688853
Alright I can think of a few ways to solve this.
1) Walk backwards so you're keeping them in your sight. Can't be two of them at once.
2) Don't go between them. Go around.
3) Break them. But maybe we shouldn't.

Also tell them that's a nice trick.
>>
No. 688856 ID: b8d036

Use your ninja skills. Do a backwards long jump!
>>
No. 688862 ID: cf3d00

Well if else fails you could probably just keep walking without reacting to the hallway repeating itself. I mean Ryu or whatever his name is would probably get bored before to long and come find you instead.
>>
No. 688863 ID: 2ccbb3

Stuff their mouths with your phones and threaten to make them CHEW.
>>
No. 688911 ID: 67d5dc

Just act all disappointed, like you've seen this a thousand times at school. Nothing irks a trickster more than lack of reaction.

"Really guys? The looping path trick? Can you BE less original?"
*sigh*
"I guess I'll start doing funny walks until your spell bends enough to break. See you again in 5 minutes."
>>
No. 688920 ID: 1e0d98

>>688911
Something like this.
Tanuki is neither amused or impressed.
>>
No. 688921 ID: 88960e

>>688853
Play to their vanity, stay friendly. It's a pretty harness trick, no need to get riled up.

So that's how you can guard the shrine and let me pass.

Possible solutions:

Walk backwards out of the room.
Walk between the statues backwards.
Walk between them with your eyes closed.
Go around or over the entrance.
>>
No. 688923 ID: 5812ad

>>688911
>>688920
>>688921
This is silly.
But we expected this. There is no situation in which to expect this more than when dealing with tricksters.
And tricksters basically live and breathe on people losing their shit when they're sitting pretty on their tricks. Don't give them that because there's way more than your dignity at stake.

Honestly, it's a pretty cool trick...if a tad, uh, old school. Given, old school makes sense given they've been down here for-fucking-ever.
>>
No. 688952 ID: bb78f2

>>688853
Alright so what's the riddle guys?
>>
No. 688964 ID: 4563ea

steal their bibs and leave them naked
>>
No. 689003 ID: ca183f

They didn't open their mouths before, did they? I bet there are actually different statues. Just keep going.
>>
No. 689460 ID: 8340ec
File 145042746651.png - (137.14KB , 600x600 , 79.png )
689460

>>688856
>Use your ninja skills. Do a backwards long jump!

HUP! Hmmm...

>>688854
>1) Walk backwards so you're keeping them in your sight. Can't be two of them at once.

I try walking backwards and keeping the two of them in my sight, but the second I blink, I'm back at the entrance. I try it again, making sure not to blink, but a fog rolls in as I start to get distance on the statues and I wind up back at the entrance.

>2) Don't go between them. Go around.

I try sneaking through the rocks and going around the side of the statue, but, again, the fog rolls in and I find myself back at the statues.

>>689003
>They didn't open their mouths before, did they? I bet there are actually different statues. Just keep going.

It's more than just the statues. The Rocks, the pillars, everything, it's the same. I don't think it's just a case of multiple identical statues lining the path...
>>
No. 689461 ID: 8340ec
File 145042788150.png - (136.43KB , 600x600 , 80.png )
689461

>>688911
>Just act all disappointed, like you've seen this a thousand times at school. Nothing irks a trickster more than lack of reaction.
>>688854
>Also tell them that's a nice trick.
>>688921
>Play to their vanity, stay friendly. It's a pretty harness trick, no need to get riled up.
>>688952
>Alright so what's the riddle guys?

:Kensuannoyed:"Cute trick, a little played out, but cute. I guess this is how you're able to give me permission to enter without actually letting me get to the shrine. So what's the riddle then?

:InariM:"Riddle? Do we look like some kind of man-face-cat-things to you? We don't bother with dumb ol' riddles.

:InariF:"Besides, any riddle we tried to give you could just look up on that new fangled "internet" the boss is always using. Where's the challenge in that?

>>688863
>Stuff their mouths with your phones and threaten to make them CHEW.

I only have two phones and they're my only link to Manewis right now. Plus one Manewis' map of the island on it. Plus, plus, they're made of stone, I don't think hard plastic will mess up their teeth to much.
>>
No. 689462 ID: 5ad4a7

>>689461
...okay. I suspect we'll have to get clues from elsewhere, or some kind of item to use to bypass them. Let's try one of the other doorways then. They mentioned other guardians so the other doorways probably lead to other places, it wasn't just a "pick the right door" room.

How about the Taku doorway?
>>
No. 689464 ID: bb78f2

>>689461
Then what's the challenge, what's the task?
We don't SEE anything. How is this fun for you once I've done it a few times?

Is the secret really that I'm supposed to bore you until you let me move forward? I will bore. I will recitecopyright legislation, I warn you!
>>
No. 689465 ID: c9fd59

Spend some more time with them! They're cute and seem fun.

Ask about their tricks! Like the ones they play on the ones they play on the foo dogs. You want to hear about how mad they get, and appreciate the fox's cunning. Perhaps you can bond and persuade them to let you be a part of that.
>>
No. 689466 ID: bb78f2

>>689464
Oh, and if THAT's not enough for you, I will repeat the Happy Joy Joy song ad infinitum!
>>
No. 689467 ID: a93c23

Does this mean we have to try the other two paths to find a way to pass?
>>
No. 689468 ID: fe06ff

the trick is to make them WANT you to leave.

start talking about your animes and don't stop
>>
No. 689469 ID: cc42f1

>>689464
>>689465
>>689468
>Bore them
>Annoy them
>Pester them
The best way to escape someone is to make them want to escape you.
>>
No. 689471 ID: 5ea852

Introduce them to the new-fangled Internet. See if they're allergic to adorableness by drowning them in cat videos.
>>
No. 689474 ID: 88960e

>"Besides, any riddle we tried to give you could just look up on that new fangled "internet" the boss is always using. Where's the challenge in that?
The challenge is in originality. Coming up with something new that isn't documented already.

>what do
I think there are still a bunch of semi-silly solutions to try, >>688921

Failing that, corrupting them by introducing them to the internet would be funny. (Either of thoses phones smart?). Plus, it's a whole new world for them to prank. (Creating kitsune trolls isn't that evil, right?).
>>
No. 689503 ID: 1f8505

Bust the statues into little pieces. Fuck them and their dumb games.
>>
No. 689580 ID: cee89f

>Do we look like some kind of man-face-cat-things to you
Well you're about that ugly
>>
No. 689582 ID: 91cfcf

I'm pretty sure they're not statues, since they didn't respond to being called statues, and they can move and talk. Close your eyes and touch one.
>>
No. 690300 ID: 91ee5f

>>689582
Yeah, sure.....close her eyes while right next to them, I'm sure nothing bad will happen if she does that. T_T

How about we do something more reasonable then that. Annoying them seems to be a better option.
>>
No. 690997 ID: 8340ec
File 145159929397.png - (34.44KB , 600x600 , 81.png )
690997

>>689464
>Then what's the challenge, what's the task?
We don't SEE anything. How is this fun for you once I've done it a few times?

:Kensuannoyed:"So what's the deal then? Is this really just gonna keep going until I get bored and leave? How is that fun for you guys?"

:InariM:"The trick is that we're GUARDS."

:InariF:"And we're actually halfway decent at our job. Fufufufu."

>>689462
>...okay. I suspect we'll have to get clues from elsewhere, or some kind of item to use to bypass them.

Could be the case.

>How about the Taku doorway?

I bid the fox statues "get bent" and backtrack to the cave intersection, and head down the "Taku" path. The cave opens up to a large chamber.
>>
No. 690999 ID: d9d503

Knock on the door I guess?
>>
No. 691000 ID: 2ccbb3

Look pretty and grab a few knives.
>>
No. 691002 ID: d0868f

>>690997
Tend to the zen garden.
>>
No. 691005 ID: 5ad4a7

>>690997
Let's do some reconnaissance. Peek through the windows, both on the first and second floors.
>>
No. 691535 ID: 8340ec
File 145185415301.png - (32.99KB , 600x600 , 82.png )
691535

>>691002
>Tend to the zen garden.

Like how? I've never actually messed with one before.

>>691005
>Let's do some reconnaissance. Peek through the windows, both on the first and second floors.

I sneak up and peek through the windows. The first floor looks to have some usual house type stuff. A kitchen, a living room, a water closet. The second floor looks to be a bedroom, I think? The lights are off so it's difficult to make out exactly what's inside. Though it doesn't appear that anyone is currently home.
>>
No. 691541 ID: d0868f

>Like how? I've never actually messed with one before.
I think you just rake the rake around, make swirly pleasing patterns in the sand.

>>691535
Try going in through the front door. Is it unlocked?
>>
No. 691543 ID: a22f87

well we could try the simplest solution and go through the front. failing that go through a window.
>>
No. 692291 ID: 60d728

>>691535
It's less of a rock garden and more like a rock pond. Basically, you rake the pebbles in a pattern that makes them look like water, rippling away from all walls and stones enclosed within the garden.

Make sure that all the stones, right down to the front of the arrangement, are placed with their best sides showing. If a stone has an ugly-looking top you should place it so as to give prominence to its side. Even if this means it has to lean at a considerable angle, no one will notice. There should always be more horizontal than vertical stones. If there are "running away" stones there must be "chasing" stones. If there are "leaning" stones, there must be "supporting" stones.
>>
No. 693835 ID: 91ee5f

>>692291
If she does all of this, I'm kinda expecting something from The Legend of Zelda to happen. Like a secret door opens or an invisible treasure chest containing an important item/weapon to show up! XD
>>
No. 699532 ID: 8340ec
File 145480714560.png - (19.10KB , 600x600 , 83.png )
699532

>>692291
>unexpectedly informed post about how Rock Gardens work.

Wow, um, ok. I mess around with the rake. A lot of the lines seem like they were dug out right. I can't seem to get mine to look smooth though without stepping in the sand, which I assume is a bad idea. Nothing seems to happen when I mess with the rock garden though.

>>691541
>Try going in through the front door. Is it unlocked?

>>691543
>well we could try the simplest solution and go through the front. failing that go through a window.

The front door appears unlocked and slides smoothly to the side. I step inside. What the hell is going on here?
>>
No. 699542 ID: ee1584

well keep your guard up and see what you can find. I doubt Ryu is going to straight up kill you but I'd be surprised as hell if he didn't try to fuck with you in some way.
>>
No. 699545 ID: 5ad4a7

Look around.
>>
No. 699551 ID: 2ccbb3

Probably another convoluted mess inside of the already-confusing set of dimensional loops.

Place a marker and move on. For instance, make a sign out of the rock garden. Something offensive yet artistic.

... Mash your boobs on the pebbles until they make an indent. The kitsune will be too busy laughing to rake the garden.
>>
No. 699555 ID: 7b7ab3

>>699532
>What the hell is going on here?
This is more than likely another trap, so whatever you do proceed with caution.
>>
No. 699561 ID: 02422f

>What the hell is going on here?
Doesn't look like much.

Look around?
>>
No. 699761 ID: 91ee5f

>>699532
This looks familiar. Oh, that's right! It looks like your old dojo where you lived ( >>568483 )! Which was revealed to be a part of the Baku's dream trap ( >>574724 )!

.....wait, don't tell me you got trapped in a dream again! DX
>>
No. 699775 ID: 2a90dc

>>699555
This.
>>
No. 711448 ID: 8340ec
File 145894646581.png - (15.64KB , 600x600 , 84.png )
711448

>>699545
>Look around.

I begin skulking around. There's a few mundane looking rooms, a kitchen, a living room, nothing really out of the ordinary for a house this size. It gives off a familiar, homey feeling.

>>699761
>It looks like your old dojo where you lived

You're right! It seems almost exact... even right down to the hole in the wall that lead to my room...
>>
No. 711450 ID: f56624

>>711448
Go check your old digs out then
>>
No. 711458 ID: 5ad4a7

What's that sign say? And yeah check out your room.
>>
No. 711459 ID: 02422f

Man, yokai sure seem to like taking you back here.

Enter room-recreation.
>>
No. 711463 ID: e85fea

since we saw a fox in our dreams how likely do you think it is that Ryu decided to copy your memories from your dream and use some of his illusion bull crap to recreate your old home?

Also check the spots where you use to hide or at least store things. Might find a way to get into the temple.
>>
No. 711475 ID: 5ad4a7

...hey, is there anywhere you haven't been? If this place is made from your memories then there should be gaps if you don't know the place by heart.
>>
No. 711579 ID: 8340ec
File 145900751725.png - (29.25KB , 600x600 , 85.png )
711579

>>711458
>What's that sign say?

The top one seems to say "Keep Out". The other says "Ninjas only! Enter at your own risk!"

>>711475
>...hey, is there anywhere you haven't been?

I mostly stuck to my room and the common rooms, like the living room and what not. I never really tended to go into people's bedrooms or something.

>>711450
>Go check your old digs out then

Seems a lot more cramped than I remembered it being...
>>
No. 711580 ID: 7f2a72

>>711579

Spin a beigoma
>>
No. 711582 ID: 02422f

>Seems a lot more cramped than I remembered it being...
Yeah, there's a lot less clutter in >>568371

That's probably your bed rolled up against the wall, and I'd assume the open box in front of you is your stuff? (Well, fakes or recreations of your stuff. This isn't actually your home).
>>
No. 711585 ID: 265534

>>711580
Spin a Beyblade.
>>
No. 711586 ID: b66b01

>>711582
>Seems a lot more cramped than I remembered it being...
>Yeah, there's a lot less clutter in >>568371

She also grew up.
>>
No. 711601 ID: e85fea

well dig around, see what you can find.
>>
No. 711602 ID: 91ee5f

>>711579
Go through stuff and see what you can find!
>>
No. 711610 ID: 5ad4a7

Specifically check the chest to your left. The one that's supposed to be there.
>>
No. 711906 ID: 8340ec
File 145920278627.png - (33.23KB , 600x600 , 86.png )
711906

>>711580
>Spin a beigoma
>>711585
>Spin a Beyblade.

I don't actually have either of those.

>>711582
>That's probably your bed rolled up against the wall, and I'd assume the open box in front of you is your stuff?

The rolled up thing appears to be some kind of old rug. The open box seems to have a random assortment of things in it. There are some wall scrolls for some kind of cartoon, looks like some kind of ninja kid coming of age story or something? Also what looks like... I think some kind of body pillow case? Gross.

>>711602
>Go through stuff and see what you can find!

The trunk near the window is full of tangled christmas lights, like, entirely full... A bunch of these other boxes just seem to be full of random knick knacks and junk. The dust is pretty thick on most of them, I don't think they've been touched in a long time.

>>711610
>Specifically check the chest to your left. The one that's supposed to be there.

What the hell is this? Is this entire trunk just filled with, what are these? Collectible cards for some kind of children's card game? Why do people even collect these? Any goober with a laser printer and some card stock can mass produce these things. Now Gashapon, there's a real collectible hobby.
>>
No. 711907 ID: fe06ff

examine pillowcase, this could be important
>>
No. 711908 ID: 5ad4a7

>>711906
Huh, I wonder who owns this stuff then.

Maybe if you yelled out "CARDS ARE FOR NERDS" Ryu would show up.
>>
No. 711941 ID: a22f87

HA, Ryu's an even bigger nerd then you are.

Anyways lets see what else we can find around the house.
>>
No. 711943 ID: 0c7bf6

We gotta know who's on the body pillow.
>>
No. 711953 ID: 02422f

>Why do people even collect these?
Cause you can play games with them, and they're way more portable and store-able in large quantities than gatcha.

Moving on, guess. Maybe there's something of significance in one of the other rooms.
>>
No. 712102 ID: 91ee5f

>>711906
Hey! Just because they collect something different than you, doesn't make it any less of a hobby! Besides, what gives you the right to trash talk someone else's collection? How would you like it if someone said your hobby was stupid, huh? You should be ashamed of yourself!
>>
No. 712155 ID: 99a64d

>>711906
>Any goober with a laser printer and some card stock can mass produce these things.
That's not true, some of them are shiny and special!

Identify the body pillow case. You can tell a lot about a weeb from his waifu.
>>
No. 712185 ID: 8340ec
File 145929492718.png - (34.47KB , 600x600 , 87.png )
712185

>>711908
>Maybe if you yelled out "CARDS ARE FOR NERDS" Ryu would show up.

:Kensumad:"CARDS ARE FOR NERDS!"

...

a faint voice that sounds like it's way off in the distance can barely be heard saying "no they're not".

>>711907
>>711943
>>712155
>Identify the body pillow case. You can tell a lot about a weeb from his waifu.

Ugh, gross, I really don't want to touch this thing, I know what goes on with, and onto these things! Ech! It looks like... I recognize this... this is "Boku No Kunoichi Haremu". It's a garbage cartoon about an all girl school for ninjas, and the new student who just transferred that turns out, wuh oh! It's a boy! And now all the girls can't stop slobbering all over this guy and fighting each other over him. I tried to give this trash a shot, but couldn't make it through the first episode. I think this was the stupid tsundere girl? Everyone of these garbage cartoons has gotta have one of those.

>>711953
>Moving on, guess. Maybe there's something of significance in one of the other rooms.

Should I continue down the hall downstairs or check the side room?
>>
No. 712190 ID: fe06ff

stuff it in a bag or something, it might be a useful hostage

also check side room
>>
No. 712191 ID: f56624

>>712185
open the other trunk first
>>
No. 712192 ID: 02422f

>>712185
Side room I suppose.
>>
No. 712194 ID: 5ad4a7

>>712185
Side room.
>>
No. 712214 ID: b7dfa3

Loot some Christmas lights. Maybe if you tie one end to a lamp post at the Inari gate then walk down the corridor holding the other end that will interfere with the teleporting.
>>
No. 712221 ID: d07302

Side room
>>
No. 712311 ID: cf19af

Oh God I just.. what if .. he's after you? He sees you as his tsundere girl, he's playing out some anime bullshit fantasy.
This is all just to get into your pants
If he tries to convince you to stay on the island, with him, bug the fuck out of there before the magical rape starts.
>>
No. 712504 ID: 8340ec
File 145937606694.png - (72.53KB , 600x600 , 88.png )
712504

>>712214
>Loot some Christmas lights.

They're all tangled into a single mass. I can't fit that into my inventory...

>>712190
>stuff it in a bag or something, it might be a useful hostage

Gross, I've already made more physical contact with this thing than I wa- EEE! I think I just touched a wet spot!

>>712311
>This is all just to get into your pants

If he wanted to do that, he probably would have while I was unconscious with the Baku.

>>712191
>open the other trunk first

The other trunk is the one that was full of Christmas lights.

>>712194
>Side room.

I head back down through the hole and check the "NINJAS ONLY" room. The door slides open with little trouble. The smell of cup noodles and pizza fills the air.
>>
No. 712507 ID: 7f2a72

>>712504

Shitpost loudly on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
No. 712525 ID: bb78f2

>>712504
Yell out "You have SHIT TASTE BAKA-GAIJIN."
>>
No. 712529 ID: 02422f

>>712504
Hey, the computer is unlocked and on. Go check out what they're logged into.
>>
No. 712530 ID: 265534

>>712507
Shit post on any social media that he has logged in and get him banned.
>>
No. 712531 ID: 5ad4a7

>>712504
First make sure he isn't hiding in the closet. Then snoop on his computer.
>>
No. 712544 ID: 1f8505

>>712504

Steal the Ryu Hayabusa poster.
>>
No. 712551 ID: fe06ff

inspect figurines
>>
No. 712557 ID: 99a64d

check figurines.
check closet.
>>
No. 712572 ID: d07302

Inspect his nerd shit, see if any of it is good or if it's all crap.
>>
No. 712588 ID: 1cebc8

Search for cup noodles; when was the last time you ate?
>>
No. 712646 ID: 8371c4

check if they were jackin it to porn on computer and if they were criticize them for it.
>>
No. 712665 ID: c4dd97

>If he wanted to do that, he probably would have while I was unconscious with the Baku.

...Kensu, have you made an underwear check since you woke up?
>>
No. 712677 ID: 26a8d9

>If he wanted to do that, he probably would have while I was unconscious with the Baku.
What I mean is what one of his plans is to try and seduce you and bring you over to their side, like he thinks hes in one of those stupid rom-com animes.
>>
No. 712738 ID: 8340ec
File 145946328606.png - (75.49KB , 600x600 , 89.png )
712738

>>712531
>First make sure he isn't hiding in the closet.

The closet seems to just be filled with more of those dark blue gi's Ryu was wearing, but... noticeably smaller than, if that's even possible.

>>712588
>Search for cup noodles; when was the last time you ate?

Uh, now that you mention it, it has been a while... There's a stack of empty cup noodle containers next to the computer. Also a pizza box, but the smell coming from it makes me question its edibility...

>>712572
>Inspect his nerd shit, see if any of it is good or if it's all crap.

There seems to be a real ninja theme going on... posters from video games and cartoons line the walls, all ninja themed. There's one of those inflatable punching bag things in the corner. He's also got a small collection of Gashapon on a desk, so his taste has gained one point, up from zero, in my book. They're all ninja or fox lady themed it seems, though one looks to have one of its tails broken off, that'll really hurt its collector's value.

>>712529
>Hey, the computer is unlocked and on. Go check out what they're logged into.

Let's see here... An anonymous image board, looks like he was shit posting... porn... porn... porn... looks like he's got a blog... and some kind of security feed?
>>
No. 712739 ID: 5ad4a7

>>712738
Check the security feed, for sure.

Also the blog.
>>
No. 712742 ID: 171c6c

>>712738
>check blog
>check security feed
>>
No. 712744 ID: 1cebc8

I'd suggest you take a nap, but I expect Ryu doesn't change the bedsheets.

Just find a kitchen and some clean sheets. Sleep wherever, Ryu probably won't mind.
>>
No. 712745 ID: bb78f2

>>712738
Are all those socks on the floor crispy? Avoid them like the plague, or weaponize them somehow.

How is is taste in video games? Maybe we can fuck with his steam account a bit, maybe see if he's saved his credit card on it and then gift our account some new games on his dollar. Oh, and buy a copy of Bad Rats and leave it playing for two hours so he can't refund it.

That'll teach him.
>>
No. 712868 ID: e9bd15

DELETE ALL HIS POOOOOOOOORN!!!!!
after going through it

We're gonna kill him anyway!
>>
No. 712884 ID: 59a537

Do they get Mainland internet here? Know anyone on the Mainland who you would be able to email with info about what you have found so far?
>>
No. 712965 ID: 91ee5f

>>712738
I recognize that figurine on the desk! That's the Ninetails demon from Ōkami!
>>
No. 712984 ID: 904cc3

>>712738
check and see if theres any nudes of yourself on his pc
>>
No. 713098 ID: 02422f

>The closet seems to just be filled with more of those dark blue gi's Ryu was wearing, but... noticeably smaller than, if that's even possible.
So this is a (recreation of) his childhood room, like the last one was yours?

>They're all ninja or fox lady themed it seems, though one looks to have one of its tails broken off, that'll really hurt its collector's value.
Wait, foxes, tails, kitsune! A kitsune's power is proportional to their number of tails. One that's missing a tail is kind of a potent symbol. Maybe it's a clue of some kind? Examine it more closely.

>porn... porn... porn...
Troll him. Replace all his porn with something else.

>security feed
Take a look, of course. (Don't be surprised if you're suddenly watching yourself on hidden camera).

>>712884
That's not the worst idea. Smuggling information out about enemies is a time honored ninja mission.
>>
No. 713522 ID: 8340ec
File 145969193152.png - (75.61KB , 600x600 , 90.png )
713522

>>712744
>I'd suggest you take a nap, but I expect Ryu doesn't change the bedsheets.

I think I've had enough sleep recently thanks to that whole Baku thing. Also, Ryu's bedroll is weird. It's all thick and lumpy, and suspended off the floor on this weird double back chair thing? It doesn't look comfortable at all.

>>712745
>Are all those socks on the floor crispy?

The seem clean-ish. There's some yellow fur on them, and they're the same color as the gi's in the closet.
>>
No. 713523 ID: 8340ec
File 145969208587.png - (20.17KB , 600x600 , 91.png )
713523

>>713098
>One that's missing a tail is kind of a potent symbol. Maybe it's a clue of some kind? Examine it more closely.

It appears to be a kitsune character of some kind, except one of the tails has been clearly snapped off. It almost looks like it was deliberate, though why would someone do such a thing to a poor gashapon?
>>
No. 713525 ID: 8340ec
File 145969280279.png - (110.34KB , 600x600 , 92.png )
713525

>>712868
>DELETE ALL HIS POOOOOOOOORN!!!!!

It's websites, I can't really delete websites.

>>712884
>Know anyone on the Mainland who you would be able to email with info about what you have found so far?

Most of the people I knew were killed in the demon raid. I suppose I could try to email the authorities on the main land and hope they relay it to the military?

>>712742
>check blog

"Prank time once again. Me and the inari statues hit up the Tama Shrine again. Those fu dogs remain as easy marks as ever! Them and they're so protective of that dumb ball of their's dicking around with it always gets a rise outta them. The inari statues continue to be cowards though and their stupid fear of dogs, refusing to follow me all the way into the shrine to mess with them. Where'd I go wrong with those two? Some trickster spirits, right? Anyway, checkit all out on mah Anatatube channel! PLEASE RATE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!"

There is no link provided...

>>712739
>Check the security feed, for sure.

There are a few screens depicting the factory district where I started... hmm... further down there- oh hey, is that Manewis? So that's what his legs look like... who's that he's with though?
>>
No. 713530 ID: 111a07

>>713523
Jealous of it's power, maybe?
Maybe he was self-inserting and wanted to accurately represent is on power.
I don't know: I'm not a weeb
>>
No. 713535 ID: 91ee5f

>>713523
If Ryu is a kitsune, then he probably cut off the tail so that it would match how many tails he has.
>>
No. 713547 ID: 02422f

>Most of the people I knew were killed in the demon raid.
But, you were a kid when that happened. You didn't meet anyone while you did all your remaining growing up?

>I suppose I could try to email the authorities on the main land and hope they relay it to the military?
Better than nothing.

>>713523
Hmm. With the missing tail, it would have 9, which is the strongest a kitsune can be.

>Those fu dogs remain as easy marks as ever! Them and they're so protective of that dumb ball of their's dicking around with it always gets a rise outta them. The inari statues continue to be cowards though and their stupid fear of dogs
So... steal fu dogs' ball, fu dogs follow you, fu dogs scare away the inari statues so you can enter the shrine. Seems like a plan.

>who's that he's with though?
Someone who's squaring off for a fight, from their stances. Can you tell if that's live or a recording?
>>
No. 713564 ID: a22f87

>why would someone do such a thing to a poor gashapon?
Well when I counted Ryu's tails earlier I saw he only had 8. Maybe he broke one off so it would be more like him?

>who's that he's with though?
Don't know but it looks like they're fighting. Or at least don't trust each other. Is there any sound to this thing?
>>
No. 713568 ID: bb78f2

>>713525
Start doing Anatatube searches, they could be key to finding out what you need to do with those statues.

Use important key words, such as the island's name, inari, maybe Ryu's name. It could just be Ryu, but his blog should probably have the same username as his channel. His name or handle should ALSO be somewhere on the computer, like on the start menu in the upper left. Even if you don't find THAT specific video, you'll probably find a decent amount of Onigashima videos made by its denizens, which could foolishly reveal its weaknesses.

You know, I just realized, he's a kitsune who disguised himself as a boy instead of a girl, that's new. Unless I guess you count Naruto, but that's a weird unique case where the kitsune is imprisoned inside a host rather than disguising itself. Annnnnd maybe he thought Ken was girly enough. Could Ken have been a girl and you just didn't know cause you didn't ask? The name isn't enough evidence for gender. I mean, Ken could have EASILY been short form for you if you wanted.
>>
No. 713577 ID: 99a64d

When you're done here you should delete all his browser data, cookies, logins, bookmarks, etc. just to be petty.
>>
No. 713603 ID: 1a5a5b

When we're done here deltree /y system32
>>
No. 713605 ID: 9517c5

>>713603
yessss
>>
No. 713606 ID: 5ad4a7

Don't mess with the guy's data.

Go to the last gate, now that we have some clues on how to progress.
>>
No. 713715 ID: 111a07

>>713530
represent *his *own power
>>713606
Yeah, don't be a dick. We have information, the rest would just be wasting our time.
He's never even outright attacked us, just went "Raa" and we were all "Aaah!" and then he left
>>
No. 713719 ID: 59a537

>I suppose I could try to email the authorities on the main land and hope they relay it to the military?
Worth a shot if you can get any screenshots from the security feeds or weapons systems or other notable things.

>fear of dogs
We would have to kill one of the dog guardians to get their form, right? I don't think our knives would work against statues, so that leaves using the ball to lure them to the fox gate.
>>
No. 713913 ID: 8340ec
File 145981114130.png - (51.71KB , 600x600 , 93.png )
713913

>>713547
>But, you were a kid when that happened. You didn't meet anyone while you did all your remaining growing up?

Not anyone who'd have ties to anyone capable of helping.

>>713564
>Is there any sound to this thing?

There's no sound, just audio. It kind of looks like they're talking, but its hard to tell since neither of them seem to have mouths...

>>713568
>Start doing Anatatube searches

That is a dangerous game you're suggesting...

>>713606
>Go to the last gate, now that we have some clues on how to progress.

I head back out to the junction cave and head down the "TAMA" path. There is a large stair case leading up into what I presume is the shrine.

:-A:"BA, HABABA?HABbabaBABA-

:-Um:"Habwabwa? Habwabwha?
>>
No. 713915 ID: a22f87

tell them you're someone who is looking to get past the fox guardians of the other shrine. If they ask why they should help you tell them you're doing it so you can punch Ryu in the face. If that isn't his name tell him the kisune.
>>
No. 713916 ID: 1cebc8

Just throw stuff at the ball and enter the shrine in disguise while they're distracted.
>>
No. 713917 ID: 02422f

>Not anyone who'd have ties to anyone capable of helping.
Okay, that's fair. And no need to drag normal people into this mess or put them at risk.

>>713913
Pomf to the ball in the shrine, grab it, pomf back to the the stairs, and take off running while holding over your head. The dogs should follow, and you can lead them right to the foxes you need to scare off.
>>
No. 713918 ID: 5ad4a7

>>713913
Steal ball. Run to the fox guardians while being chased. Leave ball at fox gate to further distract guardians and end the chase. Then we'll get to enter the shrine!
>>
No. 713919 ID: 5ad4a7

Also tell them "If your ball is too big for your mouth, it is not yours."
>>
No. 713939 ID: 553ab9

>>713913
Can you understand what they're saying, or is it just us who can understand them?

>>713917
Do you mean teleport? Because she can't do that. That was explained in this chapter.
If you mean shapeshift, I can't think of any disguise that would would really help us in this scenario.
>>
No. 714258 ID: 8340ec
File 145997911244.png - (45.67KB , 600x600 , 94.png )
714258

>>713916
>Just throw stuff at the ball and enter the shrine in disguise while they're distracted.

Throwing something toward the thing I'm considering stealing to distract them seems counter intuitive...

>>713918
>Steal ball.

What, like, just walk up and take it? I kind of doubt they'd just let me.

>>713917
>Pomf to the ball in the shrine, grab it, pomf back to the the stairs

You mean, like, teleport? I can't actually do that.

>>713915
>tell them you're someone who is looking to get past the fox guardians of the other shrine.

:Kensu:"Hey, uh, I'm trying to get into the fox shrine down the other path so I can punch a kitsune in the face. Can you guys help me get in?"

:-a:"BAba, BAgaDAba Bada-"

:-um:"Habwa ba, Gahwaaa?"

>>713939
>Can you understand what they're saying, or is it just us who can understand them?

Yeah, I can, uh... "read them loud and clear..."
>>
No. 714259 ID: 8340ec
File 145997925552.png - (52.27KB , 600x600 , 95.png )
714259

>>713919
>Also tell them "If your ball is too big for your mouth, it is not yours."

:Kensuglad:"I propose, that if a ball is too big for your mouth, then it is not your ball!"

:-a:"Badadesh, BaBada Gaba-"

:-um:"-Hababa HwaBA ga Hwaaa."
>>
No. 714262 ID: 5ad4a7

>>714259
Really? Show me!
>>
No. 714272 ID: 1f8505

>>714259

Just snatch up the ball and sprint away. Make sure to do Curly's "woop woop woop" while running.
>>
No. 714280 ID: 6a9633

BahaGHA Gwa bAdAhu?

dABABA ghaBAdeBA GWEba bae.

BHOOO!

BaDABA HAbeba BABA BOOEY!
>>
No. 714398 ID: c43722

Oh, that presents a solution to your problem. How about one of them carries the ball in their mouth while they come with you to run off those fox guardians? Then they can simultaneously guard it and kick stone fox tail. Or, if they aren't allowed to take the ball from the shrine, then one of them could stay behind and hold the ball in their mouth so absolutely nobody can steal it. Even one foo dog would be enough to send those fox guardians fleeing for the hills, so you don't need both. So, what do they say?
>>
No. 714567 ID: bfa82a

Well we've heard that the foo dogs arn't smart.

"Then if I can fit it in my mouth it should be equally mine to guard, just like you?"

If they agree you can turn into the day manager and be able to fit it in your mouth. Then once you have convinced them that you are with them the three of you can go to the inari statues to get past them, then let the foo dogs go back with the ball to do their thing.
>>
No. 769963 ID: 36295c
File 148340375656.png - (56.54KB , 600x600 , 96.png )
769963

>>714567
>Well we've heard that the foo dogs arn't smart.

:Kensuglad:"Then I propose, if I can fit the ball in my mouth, then it must belong to me as well to guard."

:-A:"Hababa! Badabaga Dagaba ba-

:-Um:"Habwabwaa Badwaaba bwada bwaaaaa!"
>>
No. 769966 ID: 36295c
File 148340389204.png - (43.51KB , 600x600 , 97.png )
769966

>>769963
:pomf:

:daymanager:"Taa-daa!"

:-A:"Ha-Habaga da! Badaba-"

:-Um:"-Habwa dagwaaaa!"

:Daymanager:"Now, what say we go guard this ball at the Inari shrine? No sense waiting for those dumb ol' foxes coming here for the ball, right?"
>>
No. 769969 ID: 36295c
File 148340397474.png - (126.33KB , 600x600 , 98.png )
769969

>>769966
:Inarim:"I haven't seen that tanuki for a while now."

:InariF:"Kek, maybe she finally gave up and just went back to the GARDEN DISTRICT where she-"

:InariM:"What's that noise?"
>>
No. 769972 ID: 36295c
File 148340406661.png - (134.75KB , 600x600 , 99.png )
769972

:InariF:"OH CRIPES IS THAT THE FREAKIN FUU DOGS!?"

:InariM:"OH GOD! RUN FOR IT! WHERE THE BOSS!?"
>>
No. 769975 ID: 36295c
File 148340426928.png - (19.56KB , 600x600 , 100.png )
769975

The fox statues run off at the sight of the giant fuu dogs. I leave their ball at the Inari Shrine's entrance and poof back to normal. With the foxes gone, I'm able to walk past their posts with no trouble now. Down the path there is a long series of archways snaking their way to a larger building. But there's something in my path...

:Ryubii:"What took you so long? Feels like it took you, like, 9 months to get past my foxes or something."
>>
No. 769977 ID: 9f3729

>>769975
"Yeah yeah, bend down so I can smack your face already."
>>
No. 769978 ID: 6103af

Yank his scarf so he falls over.
>>
No. 769979 ID: 0ff6aa

>>769975
"No more games, kitsune! What is all this for?! If you want to kill me, then just come at me already!"
>>
No. 769982 ID: 7b7ab3

Well, hello again, foxy! Miss me?
>>
No. 769987 ID: 3abd97

I still think we should be cautious that he's not telling us the whole truth, and may be only pretending to oppose us for a further aim. >>685665 Don't be too quick to finish him.

>"What took you so long? Feels like it took you, like, 9 months to get past my foxes or something."
Narrative causality is a bitch.

Well, I'm here. What's next, my fellow furred ninja?
>>
No. 769990 ID: 595d54

>>769975
"Your hairstyle makes you look like an ugly bird."
>>
No. 769993 ID: 91ee5f

Holy shit! An update! It's a new year miracle! :,-D

>>769975
>"What took you so long? Feels like it took you, like, 9 months to get past my foxes or something."
Sorry I took so long. It feels like I fell asleep for 9 months because of how boring, unoriginal, and cliche their little trick was, not to mention how easy it was to get passed them. Honestly, where'd they learn how to stall an enemy? By reading a book called "1,001 Ways to Stall Your Enemy For Dummies"?
>>
No. 770003 ID: 7d8168

>>769990
>"Your hairstyle makes you look like an ugly bird."
"So I spent a while just laughing about how dumb you look."
>>
No. 770010 ID: 36295c
File 148340927745.png - (18.54KB , 600x600 , 101.png )
770010

>>769990
>>770003
>>769979

:Kensumad:"Your hairstyle makes you look like some kind of doofy bird. So I spent a while chuckling to myself. But I'm here now fox, so no more games! What's all this about? If you wanted me dead you'd have just done it by now!"

:Ryubii:"What's wrong with games? Games are fun! You don't like games?"

>>769978
:Ryubii:"Quit that."
>>
No. 770012 ID: 398fe1

>>770010
Okay fine yes games are fun, but still. What's this about?
>>
No. 770014 ID: 91ee5f

>>770010
Hey, yanking on his scarf made his ears and tails show up.

Actually, he seems to like this scarf a lot. Threaten to cut it if he doesn't start talking.
>>
No. 770015 ID: 3abd97

Throw the scarf to the floor now.

"Fine. What's the game now?"
>>
No. 770018 ID: a107fd

>>769978
No, no. Nail that scarf to the floor with one of your kunai. It'll be a fun surprise for when he tries to move.
>>
No. 770022 ID: 595d54

>>770010
"What's wrong with tug of war? Tug of war's fun! You don't like tug of war?"
>>
No. 770027 ID: e85fea

>>770010
quit tugging on the scarf but don't let go.
>>
No. 770036 ID: 0d6c82

Tug of war is a game, and you like those, don't you?
>>
No. 770046 ID: 36295c
File 148341612845.png - (19.27KB , 600x600 , 102.png )
770046

>>770022
:Kensumad:"What's wrong with tug of war? Tug of war is fun!"

:Ryubii:"I prefer games that're a bit more mental mesself"

>>770018
:Ryubii:"Well now that's just rude."

>>770015
:Kensuannoyed:"Alright then, what's the game now?"

:Ryubii:"Well it looks to me like you're wantin' ta skip straight to the boss fight."
>>
No. 770063 ID: 3abd97

You aren't the boss I'm here for, and we both know it. And we both know in a fair fight you'd have taken me already.
>>
No. 770077 ID: 398fe1

>>770046
I'll be honest I'm not sure a fight would turn out well for Kensuyata. Maybe she should ask about Ken first. Why does he have his form?
>>
No. 770080 ID: 595d54

>>770046
Yeah right, if that was it then things would have ended long ago. What's your mental little game?
>>
No. 770127 ID: 91ee5f

>>770046
First of all, I've been in that house back there, so I know you're just a big nerd.

Second, after going through everything in there, I'm fairly positive that you're trying very hard to flirt with me. Also, thanks for not taking advantage of me while I was unconscious from the Baku.

Finally, not to mention most importantly of all, what is wrong with you?! Collectible cards for some kind of children's card game?! Cards are for nerds! Everyone knows that Gashapon is a real collectible hobby!
>>
No. 770185 ID: e85fea

>Well it looks to me like you're wantin' ta skip straight to the boss fight.
like a straight up boss fight or one of those boss fights where you have to figure out the gimmick to beat him down? You look more like a gimmicky boss fight.
>>
No. 770189 ID: 7d9f2e

>>770046

is all of this some convoluted ploy to get a Girl to do Things of Any Sort with him? like. he really could have tried asking, really. not that you'd necessarily say Yes, but this is just kind of sad really :(
>>
No. 770240 ID: 0d6c82

Well if you'd rather play chess or something and skip the fight that would work too.
>>
No. 770407 ID: 36295c
File 148351707877.png - (21.43KB , 600x600 , 103.png )
770407

>>770080
:Kensumad:"Yeah right, if that's how it worked, this would have ended a long time ago! What's your little 'mental game'!?"

:Ryubii:"Hnnn, I think figurin' that out's half the fun! Fer me anyway."

>>770189
>is all of this some convoluted ploy to get a Girl to do Things of Any Sort with him?
>>770127
>First of all, I've been in that house back there, so I know you're just a big nerd.

:Kensumad:"Look, I've been to your room, I know you're just a huge nerd who plays with little kiddy card games, and doesn't take care of his gashapon! I know your type! I bet this is all just some ploy to get a girl to pay a lick of attention to you because you're just so ronery and your pillow doesn't cut it anymore!"

:Ryubii:"If that were the case, don't ya think I'da done somethin' to ya while you were passed out? Diggin' the tsun by the way~"

>>770063
>You aren't the boss I'm here for, and we both know it. And we both know in a fair fight you'd have taken me already.

:Kensuannoyed:"We both know you're not the boss I'm after anyway, and in a 'fair' fight you'd have taken me already."

:Ryubii:"And yet I'm the boss you got. And besides..."
>>
No. 770408 ID: 36295c
File 148351711853.png - (47.04KB , 600x600 , 104.png )
770408

:Ryubii:"WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 'FAIR'!?"
>>
No. 770409 ID: 9145ba

Did this doggy forget he's still on a leash? Backstep, retaliate when the kunai in his scarf makes him stumble.
>>
No. 770410 ID: 094652

Turn into something else, kick his ass!
>>
No. 770411 ID: d79f26

you must have a specific fox spirit canceling chant since they are so well known about, even if it can only distract him for an instant that' all you need.
>>
No. 770413 ID: e85fea

>WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 'FAIR'!?
I... I'm not sure how to take that since I just said I'd be the one to lose in a fair fight.

Oh also step back a bit and get ready to dodge. Might be able to get a quick laugh in if he forgets we've pinned him to the ground and he rushes to the end of his rope like a dog on a leash.
>>
No. 770414 ID: 9f3729

>>770408
Just hold up your pokeything so this idiot charges face-first into it
>>
No. 770415 ID: 398fe1

FLYING KICKU
>>
No. 770422 ID: a107fd

>>770415
Charge forward using the scarf as a balance-beam.

Tsundere girls routinely get offended and beat the tar out of their love interests. That's the masochistic fantasy he's angling for, here: leaving a kitsune-shaped hole as you kick him through a wall.
>>
No. 770438 ID: ca6f74

Use BUBBLE BEAM. He's weak to water-type attacks.
>>
No. 770439 ID: 3d2d5f

>I... I'm not sure how to take that since I just said I'd be the one to lose in a fair fight.
Well if you want to handicap yourself, be my guest.

Grab his leash and yank him towards you as you slash forward in an attack.
>>
No. 770445 ID: 8ff2ea

Wait where is his nose? If he's supposed to be a kitsune then shouldn't he be more fox like? He doesn't have a muzzle, he doesn't have fur he doesn't ever seem to have the right teeth. Is he malformed or something? Is that even how he really looks?
>>
No. 770497 ID: 30e59d

Spin him around by the scarf like bowser and throw him into some fu-dogs/foxes/lanterns/conveniently placed explosives!
>>
No. 770557 ID: cee89f

>>770408
"Hey, if you wanna toss out the scenario where you win, that's your business."

Then flying kick to the stupid ugly mug.
>>
No. 770575 ID: 1fbb52

>>770557
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, SAY THIS LINE.
>>
No. 770637 ID: 804a8c

>>770575
Seconded.
>>
No. 770685 ID: 36295c
File 148363885574.png - (20.28KB , 600x600 , 105.png )
770685

>>770411
>you must have a specific fox spirit canceling chant

I'm kind of, mostly, self taught, since my clan got wiped out and all when I was still a kid, so I don't actually know any.

>>770413
>I... I'm not sure how to take that since I just said I'd be the one to lose in a fair fight.
>>770557
>"Hey, if you wanna toss out the scenario where you win, that's your business."



:Kensu:"I'm... not really sure how to take that, seeing as how I said that you'd probably win in a fair fight... But hey, if you wanna throw out the scenario where you win, that's your business."

:Ryubii:"Wait, what? Hold up... Uh... I've kinda been going over this whole thing in my head for a while now? It kinda played out a little different than I imagined. Can we try that again, but this time you say that, in a fiar fight, you would wi-"
>>
No. 770686 ID: 36295c
File 148363891083.png - (23.00KB , 600x600 , 106.png )
770686

>>770415
>FLYING KICKU
>>770557
>Then flying kick to the stupid ugly mug.

:Kensu:"NOPE."
>>
No. 770687 ID: 36295c
File 148363898046.png - (20.50KB , 600x600 , 107.png )
770687

*WUMP*

Ryu tumbles a bit and reaches the end of the scarf's slack.

:Ryubii:"K-k-k-k"
>>
No. 770688 ID: 595d54

"So are you like basically just an otaku or something? Do you even lift? This is kind of sad."

Not sad enough to stop you from wailing on him, though, keep going. See what happens if you grab his tails and yank real hard.
>>
No. 770689 ID: 3d2d5f

No way it's that easy. He's gonna dodge or log poof or something.

Oh well, you only win in an unfair fight, so press your advantage. Kick him while he's down!
>>
No. 770691 ID: ba506f

alright so it looks like the fight is starting now

so quick recap, you can wall jump, know how to throw a punch and a kick, have tons of throwing knives, and you can use leafs to transform into other creatures and monster you have defeated as long as you have leaves left to use.

So did I miss anything or did I get them all? Also how many leaves do you have left again and what are all your transformations. It feels like it's been awhile since we've seen you in a proper fight.

Oh and as for what to do... throw something at him. I don't trust getting in close right now because while he's a goofy son of a bitch we've seen evidence that he actually has some power when he feels like he's had enough dicking around.
>>
No. 770694 ID: b0ca32

Add more Kunai to pin the scarf further.

THEN STRANGLE HIM WITH IT.
>>
No. 770699 ID: 398fe1

Do not touch the tail of the nine-tailed fox. But I mean, kicking him while he's down seems fine.
>>
No. 770702 ID: 9f3729

>>770687
"I'm honestly surprised you didn't expect that, considering I've fought nothing but dirty this whole time."
>>
No. 770703 ID: 595d54

>>770699
He only has eight tails though, doesn't he?
>>
No. 770724 ID: 30e59d

Sit on his head.
>>
No. 770736 ID: 398fe1

>>770703
He has nine. One must not be visible from this angle, but there were nine in other images.
>>
No. 770740 ID: ba506f

>>770736
I am 90% positive he only has 8 tails.
>>
No. 770760 ID: cee89f

>>770685
"Ya want more? I brought enough for an entire island."
>>
No. 770764 ID: 76c9f6

"So tell me, Ryu, what size shoe do I wear?"
>>
No. 770765 ID: 4ed175

"You shame yourself, kitsune, and you shame Inari. She has turned her eyes from you."
>>
No. 770781 ID: 398fe1

Actually it occurs to me he might be choking because of the scarf. Should we... help him?
>>
No. 770849 ID: cee89f

>>770781
.... eh.
He's kind of a dick, and rereading the quest he might've been made out of an old friend's soul or some s#@$ (assuming those 'reclaimers' mentioned earlier are what I think they are)

But he probably was the Kitsune who saved our butts from the Baku so we kiiiinda owe him one.
>>
No. 770850 ID: 9145ba

>>770781
Not until after he's unconscious.
>>
No. 770855 ID: c57f6b

Hold on, despite all his posturing, has this guy really been a serious threat? I'm not going to bother going through the whole thread, but I don't recall to much of a challenge...

...which means he's been deceiving you this whole time! He's obfuscating his true mastery by pretending to be a clumsy fool, and thus making you underestimate him! Compliment him on his clever ruse!
>>
No. 770856 ID: a107fd

Stomp over there, plant your foot on his head, and say "I'm just killing you because you're a demon. It's not like I like you or anything." This is literally true, but will also get his perverted otaku mind derailed onto an entirely different script, wherein you knock him through walls and he can't fight back effectively.
>>
No. 771061 ID: d0395f

>>770687
Ask him out on a date.
>>
No. 771191 ID: 36295c
File 148384326729.png - (24.72KB , 600x600 , 108.png )
771191

>>770691
>so quick recap

Kensuyata's Abilities:
Wall Jump, Sort of OK Ninja, Transformation
Transformations:
Day Manager/ Gofer: Superior Strength, Impressive Bulk
Kintaro: Sling Web, Wall Crawl (on some walls)
Kappa: Swim Good, Amphibious, Wrasslin'
Mundane objects/ animals:[b] Pretty self explanitory

[b]Kensuyata's Inventory
: Ninjato, Kunai x2 (3 counting the one currently holding the scarf), Magical Leaf x3, Smart Phone, Day Manager's cell phone, Day Manager/ Gofer's work ID.

>>770688
>So are you like basically just an otaku or something?

:Kensuannoyed:"So are you just some kind of lame Otaku or something? Cause this is kind of sad."

:Ryubii:"K-k-k-k"

>>770781
>Actually it occurs to me he might be choking because of the scarf.

:Kensuannoyed:"Hey, are you, like, choking or something? Or is that just what it sounds like when a fox cries?"

>>770856
>Stomp over there, plant your foot on his head
>>
No. 771192 ID: 36295c
File 148384334134.png - (83.94KB , 600x600 , 109.png )
771192

:Ryubii:"K-K-K-K-K-K-K!

:Kensushock:"Uuuuh..."
>>
No. 771193 ID: 36295c
File 148384343022.png - (103.76KB , 600x600 , 110.png )
771193

:Kyuubi:[b]KYON-KON-KON-KON! I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I LIKED YOU!"

:Kensushock:
>>
No. 771194 ID: 544694

>>771193
.... Ask him out on a date! That'll catch him off guard.
>>
No. 771195 ID: 91cfcf

>>771193
Okay, yeah, that's definitely nine tails.

"Great, a lolicon too. How did a loser like you get nine tails?"
>>
No. 771197 ID: ca6f74

>>771193
Use the Shiki Fujin to seal the foxes power, then use an Eight Trigrams Seal to trap his power in a newborn baby. Finding one in a timely fashion might be difficult, but I believe in you.
>>
No. 771198 ID: 3abd97

>>771193
>morphed out of all his clothes

"STOP FLASHING ME YOU PERVERT!"
>>
No. 771199 ID: 36295c

>>771193
If you like what you see you should flirt while fighting.

Like "This must be the first time you've gotten naked in front of a girl."
>>
No. 771201 ID: 1fbb52

>>771193
Yeah, figured he was actually laughing. Not sure what to do in this scenario, aside from going for the eyes and whatever that fleshy bit at the edge of his lips is called. Underbelly might also be a good idea. I'd advise against transforming into something bigger, though; we're at an advantage when we're a smaller target.
>>
No. 771204 ID: 540536

Tell him he's a bad dog, no biscuit.
>>
No. 771206 ID: 64f807

The middle tail is out of synchrony with the rest. It's the same tail that figure was missing.
>>
No. 771207 ID: 1f1cb5

"Okay, that tears it. I'm putting a stop to this ridiculousness. First of all: really? You're assuming your true form at the beginning of the fight? Against ME? That is remarkably unsound strategy. Sure, you may be at full power, but it also means you've got nowhere to go but down from here. Also, if--sorry, WHEN I beat you that'll mean I have access to a full powered kitsune form. Bad news for your demon pals. Secondly, if you actually beat me, then what? Go back to pranking foo dogs and watching porn all day long? That's just pathetic. So how about we skip the nastiness, you get out of your fur suit, we discuss this like rational sapients, and we stop wasting our time."
>>
No. 771215 ID: 398fe1

Please fight the boss instead of continuing to sass. Throw a kunai just to see how he reacts, then try to keep moving and see just how powerful his attacks are.
>>
No. 771229 ID: 9139d2

Tell him to put his pants back on and stop being a perv
>>
No. 771230 ID: 9139d2

Tell him to put his pants back on and stop being a perv
>>
No. 771233 ID: 36295c
File 148385294436.png - (101.03KB , 600x600 , 111.png )
771233

>>771195
>"Great, a lolicon too. How did a loser like you get nine tails?"

:Kensushock:"Great, a lol-UWAH!"

*SWOOSH*

>>771199
>"This must be the first time you've gotten naked in front of a girl."

:Kensushock:"This must be the-GWUH!"

*SWOOSH SWOOSH*

>>771215
>Please fight the boss instead of continuing to sass.

He's not freakin really giving me much of a chance to sass anyway!

>>771215
> Throw a kunai just to see how he reacts

Any particular target? Or just in his general direction? I only have two Kunai on me right now.
>>
No. 771235 ID: 36295c
File 148385319821.png - (94.73KB , 600x600 , 112.png )
771235

>>771206
>The middle tail is out of synchrony with the rest. It's the same tail that figure was missing.

Ok, cool, any idea how I can use that to my advantage?

:Kensumad:"UWAH!"

:Kyuubi:"KYON-KON-KON! WHAT'S THE MATTER COON-DAWG? WHERE'S ALL THAT QUIPPY TSUNDERE BIG TALK NOW?
>>
No. 771236 ID: 1f1cb5

Get underneath him and punch him in his weird fox dick.
>>
No. 771237 ID: 91cfcf

>>771235
"Where's your fancy ninth tail?"
>>
No. 771238 ID: 36295c

>>771235
>>771236
He does deserve to be punched in the dick
>>
No. 771240 ID: ca6f74

>>771235
punch him in the snout to establish dominance.
>>
No. 771241 ID: 449269

time to change approach. do something he won't expect form you - RUN!
>>
No. 771243 ID: 57f82a

>KYON-KON-KON

Nobody fucking laughs like that. call him out on this.
>>
No. 771245 ID: 540536

He's faking it - he's a one-tail using a glamour.

Target the middle tail, it's his real one.
>>
No. 771248 ID: 48294b

Sliding under seems like your best bet.

>>771245
If the other tails were illusory he wouldn't be able to attack with them. It seems more likely that the one tail is the illusion rather than the other eight.

>>771241
All we could run away to is a straight hallway with some of his minions at the end (who would probably help him in a fight. Running past would not have that problem but it would still be very hard to hide from him in territory he knows well and we don't know at all.
>>
No. 771251 ID: 91ee5f

>>771243
This. Shout something short so you can say it all. Like, "Fake laugh!"

>>771248
> If the other tails were illusory he wouldn't be able to attack with them.
Yes he can. That's the point of attacking with them. Make your opponent look like an idiot by dodging something that isn't there. But I wouldn't risk standing there and hoping the tails are fake.

Especially since kitsunes can create illusions so elaborate they can be almost indistinguishable from reality. Meaning, even if those tails are fake, Kensuyata is going to get hurt if she gets hit by one.
>>
No. 771254 ID: 398fe1

>>771235
Throw a kunai at the middle tail.
>>
No. 771276 ID: cee89f

>>771235
"LET *DODGE* ME *DODGE* FINISH *DODGE* MY *DODGE* SENTENCES *dodge* THEN *DODGE* DOUCHEBAG!!!!"

When in doubt, go for the eyes. He's made them bigger, and thus easier to hit.
>>
No. 771328 ID: fbff3f

Jump into his mouth.
>>
No. 771429 ID: 8111b6

Alas, he's too tall to kancho now.

On the other hand, he looks tall enough to run under. Dark Souls boss or Monster Hunter strategy? Try getting closer. Arm length for you would be like... pinkie length for him. That magic might be a problem, but he might have targeting troubles if you're that close. ... You'd just have to watch out for AoE attacks.
>>
No. 771469 ID: f692e6

Don't go all the way under him he might just flop on you, go under at an angle and drive a kunai through his back ankle so he's less mobile and hopefully will be surprised by a sudden and violent attack after all the sass
>>
No. 771842 ID: 315280

While you're at it stab im in the belly as you go
>>
No. 772372 ID: 36295c

We started this chapter with nyans and we're ending it with kyons
>>
No. 774112 ID: 36295c
File 148515146893.png - (84.13KB , 600x600 , 113.png )
774112

>>771248
>Sliding under seems like your best bet.
>>771842
>While you're at it stab im in the belly as you go

Taking advantage of him flooring me with that solid tail hit, I roll toward him, getting between his front two legs. Drawing my NINJATO, I swipe upward at his belly.

:Kyuubi:"KYON-KON KON KON! Did you take so long getting here because you were raiding my fridge? You're slower than I remember coon-dawg!
>>
No. 774113 ID: 36295c
File 148515154542.png - (72.86KB , 600x600 , 114.png )
774113

>>771254
>Throw a kunai at the middle tail.
>>771245
>Target the middle tail, it's his real one.

:Kensumad:"HYA!"

:Kyuubi:"G-GRAH!"
>>
No. 774116 ID: 398fe1

>>774113
Ah, more than his real one. The 9 tailed fox is an illusion and he's floating up in the middle tail? Leap-tackle him and hold your katana to his throat. Then you will have won. (let's not kill him)
>>
No. 774117 ID: 40af78

"You may be a master of illusion, but you are no warrior! Now stop this foolishness before you force me to do something I'll regret!"
>>
No. 774118 ID: 031add

What do you mean "Let's not kill him"? That's what we are here to do. Kill the bitch turn him into a leaf and continue to our next objective.
>>
No. 774130 ID: 9145ba

"Your fat butt makes a good target, Fox Mc-Loudmouth!"

Yeah, you were checking out his ass. You ain't afraid to admit it.
>>
No. 774136 ID: 49f18e

Just hit his weak point a few more times and you've got him beat
>>
No. 774141 ID: 3abd97

>>774116
Agreed. Still thinking he's playing some kind of double game, here.
>>
No. 774146 ID: 91ee5f

"Looks to me like you're the slow one! Both mentally slow and physically slow!"
>>
No. 774154 ID: 36295c
File 148515981783.png - (67.91KB , 600x600 , 115.png )
774154

>>774117
>"You may be a master of illusion, but you are no warrior! Now stop this foolishness before you force me to do something I'll regret!"

:Kensuannoyed:"You may be good at tricks and illusions, but you're sure no warrior! Now cut it out before you make me do something I'll regret!"

:Kyuubi:"Tch! So ya found me, whatevs, that don't mean squat-"

I decide to catch him he's monologuing. I leap at the center tail, Ninjato drawn.

:Kyuubi:"-If you can't get to me again!"

:Kensumad:"Gwah!"

He just knocks me away with one of his tails when I get close to the middle one!
>>
No. 774159 ID: 2120ee

>>774154
Could try transforming into a kintaro and binding his tails to pillars with web. Might slow him down enough to leave him vulnerable. Risk is the tails might just rip through the webbing.
>>
No. 774164 ID: ba506f

ok so we're down to one kunai unless you got that once you put in his scarf back and 3 magic leaves. Thinking you should turn into the spider form and see if you can't slow him down a bit so you actually can get close enough to grab him.
>>
No. 774204 ID: 49f18e

Kintaro form seems like a solid choice
use string shot to lower his speed
>>
No. 774207 ID: 91ee5f

If that was an exploding kunai, now would be a good time to make it explode!
>>