[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 139195777922.png - (448.68KB , 640x960 , page1.png )
561591 No. 561591 ID: 21b33f

As who do you want to play?
Expand all images
>>
No. 561592 ID: e1609c

lets go with BIG STRENGTH and BIG TACTICAL EXPERIENCE
I wanna play as a burly dumb for once
>>
No. 561593 ID: 53ba34

23, male, Steven, really strong, smart enough to do what he needs to.
>>
No. 561599 ID: 5bef1c

>>561592
Yes
>>
No. 561600 ID: befc95

D-dorito face bad touch-sempai...?
>>
No. 561601 ID: 426396

ooh, kinda like the Arrow version of Deathstroke. I like it.
>>
No. 561602 ID: 13ef94

Age 35, male, name Jeff Chang, nationality chinese, average physique, below average intelligence.
>>
No. 561632 ID: d6c045

>>561592
>>561593

Same as above but -15 in age. Don't ask, it involves time travel.
>>
No. 561643 ID: 5ee354

33, Male, Craig Stone, Peak Condition, Maintained a C- in math, Caucausian with short brown hair and lightly tanned skin.
>>
No. 561648 ID: 5ee354

Combine >>561592 into >>561643 as well.
>>
No. 561830 ID: f8fa39
File 139203833052.png - (344.65KB , 640x960 , page2.png )
561830

Goal 1: General information gathering.
>>
No. 561838 ID: 41dd9e

excuse me, ma'am, but I couldn't quite catch all that. would you mind kindly speaking up a bit?
>>
No. 561839 ID: 15c145

"you know, I'm not to sure who you normally talk to, but humans generally need something louder then a whisper to hear what the other person is saying"
>>
No. 561856 ID: 53ba34

"i'm not gonna hurt you, this is my second chance and i don't plan on ruining it."
>>
No. 561945 ID: f8fa39
File 139207987092.png - (344.97KB , 640x960 , page3.png )
561945

Goal 1: General information gathering.

Optional side quest unlocked:
Goal 1.1: Try to calm down the situation.
>>
No. 561948 ID: d90d89

stop smiling don't make eye contact and just ask if she could speak up, just say "just speak up" then start pointing to things and ask "what's that" use as few words as possible, don't look people in the eye... or in there general direction really as they tend to be scared of you, if she starts mumbling again just then just say "speak up" again

Remember, you're not a smooth talker so if you ever get into a conversation just use as few words as possible, and try to look bored, people aren't threaten by bored looking people. well not as much anyways
>>
No. 561949 ID: 53ba34

maybe if she faints they will send you one better able to handle you.
>>
No. 561951 ID: e1609c

>>561945
hoookay, clearly diplomacy isnt going to be much of an option for us.
Good.
try to just leave her be, its probably not going to help things much if we continue.
just let the gal do her job and let her get out of this with only minor mental trauma, eh?
>>
No. 561952 ID: d2995c

Step back and say "Sorry". I would think that would be fairly clear.

For future reference, people don't like you putting your hand on their shoulder when you look like you could snap their arm off.
>>
No. 562043 ID: 59d71b

clearly you aren't grinning wide enough. grin wider. show her all of your pearlies.
>>
No. 562172 ID: d63685
File 139222741974.png - (471.37KB , 640x960 , page4.png )
562172

Quests:

- Gather information - in progress

- Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
>>
No. 562183 ID: e9e331

say "Why am I hear?"
>>
No. 562184 ID: 4e75e1

where is here exactly?
>>
No. 562224 ID: 379075

"Sorry, this place looks a bit like prison. That makes me nervous. I know that's not your fault. Please relax.
"It would help if I knew more. Who am I to the people of this place? Who wanted me to be here? Why?"
>>
No. 562225 ID: 53ba34

>>562224
too long, he WILL fumble it. short and sweet is the name of the game here.

>>562183
this seems good.
>>
No. 562230 ID: b0ef4c

"Quiet here. Is the library soundproofed?"

Have a look around, see if there are any literary subjects that seem to dominate the shelves.

What's your favourite book? Maybe you could tell her something about yourself to put her at ease.
>>
No. 562326 ID: 379075

>>562225
You know what? On second thought we shouldn't fucking say or gesture anything: Dude has terrified someone who was already nervous around him until she's going to have nightmares about him for weeks. Craig Stone used a master-level indimidation technique and threatened this lady's life when touching her shoulder, for no sane reason. Unless he decides he wants to be be treated like a human being instead of a gorilla he's just gonna keep doing this nonsense, and this lady is already scared-stiff. Next time she'll be scared-silly and the hidden security guards will come out to taze us for being such a shithead.

Maybe he's stupid, maybe he never figured out that threats and intimidation never make people tell you anything true you didn't already know. Maybe he's used to everybody lying to him all the time so he thinks he has to scare them until they can't think straight to learn anything. Maybe he just does it for jollies because he's not a nice person and this is how he has fun. I don't know why, but I am sure he knew what he was doing when he made that lady go from nervous to scared-stiff.
>>
No. 562335 ID: 0b54f4

>>562326
Have you not been reading the thought-text? Pretty sure we can trust his own thoughts to be accurate indicators of his intentions. He just has abysmal communication skills.

I, too, vote for the principle of "shorter is better." In this instance, I second "Why am I here?"
>>
No. 562550 ID: 2b461a
File 139241139202.png - (397.77KB , 640x960 , page5.png )
562550

Quests:

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)

Optional side quest unlocked:
1.2. Get access to the video room.
>>
No. 562551 ID: a87e3a

Walk right in and tell them to get out. Be intimidating about it. These people we WANT to scare.
>>
No. 562561 ID: 35baa4

say hello. be real friendly.

ALL OF YOUR PEARLIES :U
>>
No. 562564 ID: 9ddf68

walk through the door and just stare at those two, if the little lady ask them to leave again and they give her some more shit walk up to them and just say "leave". If they give YOU crap, knee whoever told you to fuck off in the gut and follow it up by a hay maker to the face. after all when words fail there's always fist.
>>
No. 562565 ID: 53ba34

finally, someone you can be really scary at on purpose.
>>
No. 562578 ID: 4a75fa

Walk in and explain to these two that they should be polite.
>>
No. 562585 ID: b7b16d

The best way to teach is by example. Shake this mans hand politely, introduce yourself and proceed to watch this video. Try to resist the urge to roll him into a little ball.

I don't think we've got the name of the cute girl giving you a tour yet...
>>
No. 562592 ID: e1609c

>>562550
Go in. Stare the man down.
"Dont be a dick."
put some extra menace into it, you are good at that.
>>
No. 562762 ID: c5f882
File 139250838381.png - (427.53KB , 640x960 , page6.png )
562762

Quests:

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - in progress
>>
No. 562782 ID: 53ba34

okay now,"i need to see a video"
>>
No. 562784 ID: 379075

Ask, "What next boss-lady?" when dipshit here finally grabs back his hand and runs. I think it would be funny if she had us go around intimidating all the total jerks around here.
>>
No. 562785 ID: 5fd94e

Politely suggest he apologise to the lady before he leaves.

Then resume information gathering.
>>
No. 562787 ID: 4a75fa

See, this is why being polite is important. Don't you agree?
>>
No. 562789 ID: a87e3a

Ask if they're ready to go yet, or at least get out of your way.
>>
No. 562795 ID: 72df71

okay, stop squeezing his hand. intimidation is okay. permanent injury is not. his only crime was being an asshole, after all.

introduce yourself to the other lady in a kind manner.
>>
No. 562813 ID: 9ddf68

ok now that we have introduced ourselves we let go of his hand and then say "apologize please" while gesturing toward the little lady he was insulting.
>>
No. 563045 ID: b7b16d

Perfect! Now you can all watch the video together.
>>
No. 563224 ID: 0ef446
File 139268935781.png - (422.19KB , 640x960 , page7.png )
563224

Quests:

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 563225 ID: 9ddf68

eh, nothing we can do about it now just look at the one chick still here and say "was told to see a video" and hope she knows what we mean cause we really don't know what they hell we're looking for.
>>
No. 563232 ID: 53ba34

yeah ask about the vid.
>>
No. 563236 ID: 93bc54

well that other lady seems nice enough to apologize. maybe ask her name. oh, not to mention what the fuck is up with that pithos
>>
No. 563257 ID: a87e3a

>>563224
Take a look around to see if your name is on any of these videos.
>>
No. 563280 ID: 4a75fa

Huh. Tentacle pot. Odd.

Double check the hall to see if our guide is still out there. If not, try poking around to see if you can find the video you're supposed to see, or see if anyone else turns up.
>>
No. 563548 ID: 871f50
File 139285842697.png - (408.44KB , 640x960 , page8.png )
563548

Quests:

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 563549 ID: 0b54f4

Wow, thats...difficult.... Uh, set it down and look interested in something else, but there's probably no reason to specifically cover up your error.
>>
No. 563550 ID: 9ddf68

uh, uh, ...shit

well throw it into the odd pot thing and see if there isn't another one we can look at... just make sure to hold it with one hand this time. Before that though and after we throw the broken disk into the pot first find somewhere you could put the disk into then grab another disk (gently) and carefully put the disk into whatever plays it... make sure you put the right side up as well.
>>
No. 563551 ID: ce1af9

yeah, maybe just go teacher loungeways. maybe they can handle you.
>>
No. 563553 ID: a87e3a

>>563550
The pot's gone bro.
>>
No. 563573 ID: 4a75fa

Sigh and place the broken DVD down, and remember to be more careful in the future. You broke it, oh well. No real good will come of covering it up.

Let's try having a look around the room without touching anything. Maybe we'll see something that bears more (delicate, careful) investigation. Or you'll find something that looks more appropriately durable or scaled to your size.

>Don't tell anyone you've seen us
Considering we don't know their names, who the authority figures are, or what the rules are, that's a pretty easy request to grant. That we don't have any particular reason to try and get them in trouble, even if the other guy was a tad rude.
>>
No. 563762 ID: 7dbd18
File 139303043391.png - (334.13KB , 640x960 , page9.png )
563762

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 563763 ID: 9ddf68

just say "was told to watch a video"
Remember keep your answers to as few words as possible.
>>
No. 563764 ID: a87e3a

Tell him straight up, you were told to watch a video here, but you don't know which one she meant.
>>
No. 563776 ID: 53ba34

"told to watch video, dunno which"
>>
No. 563779 ID: 4a75fa

>punching and shaking
...please don't ever try and fix technology this way. It's not often that actually works, and in your case, you're much more liable to do further damage than the useless nothing most people do.

>what are you doing here
Looking for a video. I seem to have lost my guide, though.
>>
No. 563809 ID: 04c11b

introduce yourself to him with a friendly handshake and a warm smile.
>>
No. 563940 ID: e6c6e7
File 139312961301.png - (335.51KB , 640x960 , page10.png )
563940

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - in progress
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 563943 ID: a87e3a

>>563940
Grin, and tell him it's not your problem if people can't handle your handshakes. Ask him why some stupid action movie is restricted material.
>>
No. 563944 ID: 53ba34

"yep, girl ran off"
>>
No. 563945 ID: 4a75fa

Don't say anything about the people who were here before.

Just explain you wouldn't be able to disable cameras without breaking them, or be able to knock people out safely. You're just trying to figure out why you were brought here.
>>
No. 563947 ID: eb10ea

Wait, knocked out? All we did was rough up some douchebag with stupid hair. Everyone walked out just fine.
>>
No. 563950 ID: d6c045

>>563940

"Everyone left awake. Girl, pot, other girl, jerkface."
>>
No. 563959 ID: 9ddf68

"don't see any cameras"

"don't see anyone knocked out"

"anyone here when I got here left"

"movie was already on"

just say these things if you have to explain why you're here and maybe ask who he is and maybe why you're here as well.
>>
No. 563991 ID: 9e49a8

yes. yes, we do.

oh, mention McDoucheface and Lady Naughtyjars.
>>
No. 564276 ID: cf0068
File 139334861454.png - (317.73KB , 640x960 , page11.png )
564276

1. Gather information - in progress
1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 564278 ID: 4a75fa

>Could you identify them?
Wasn't really paying attention. People. (Ie, make an excuse to the effect we didn't know they were doing anything wrong, so we saw no need to memorize faces).

(Reasoning: We really don't know enough about the sides here to know if it's a good idea to sell them out or not, so do nothing for now. We have a card to play for later if we really need to get on this guy's good side, or if we need a favor or something from hacker pot-girl).

So if you're the greeter, how's this supposed to work, then?
>>
No. 564279 ID: 53ba34

one had a walking flower pot
>>
No. 564284 ID: 53ba34

>>564278
the fact he didn't immediately call in a security team makes me doubt the punishment is severe enough to be blackmail material.
>>
No. 564285 ID: 4a75fa

>>564284
I meant more out of gratitude than blackmail. Favor for a favor kind of thing.
>>
No. 564286 ID: 7a4bfa

Given that sharp-looking guy's attitude he's probably not going to take it like that. Maybe the girl would appreciate it, but the guy? We're gonna need to clobber him at some point I'm betting.
>>
No. 564292 ID: 88960e

I still don't see good reason to throw those guys under the bus. Seemed like they were just trying to find stuff out, like us. Make an excuse and don't describe them.
>>
No. 564297 ID: a87e3a

>>564278
I agree with this. Describe the girl that was guiding us around though. Her giving descriptions will not get us in trouble.
>>
No. 564299 ID: 53ba34

and I don't see why we SHOULDN'T tell this guy the truth. what is he gonna do, have them killed? if they are doing shit like that here we wouldn't even want to be anywhere NEAR this place. everyone in the building is, essentially, on the same side. they are just loosely on the same side.
>>
No. 564310 ID: 987919

well those other guys don't have to know about us selling them out. besides, if our decision creates any problems now, we can solve it later. with our fists.
>>
No. 564352 ID: 4a75fa

>>564310
How won't they know? We're the only witness, and they disabled the cameras. If they get caught, they'll know it was us.
>>
No. 564353 ID: 9ddf68

>>564352
not true, what about the glasses chick?
>>
No. 564570 ID: 0f3d8c
File 139351996138.png - (294.65KB , 640x960 , page12.png )
564570

>>
No. 564571 ID: 0f3d8c
File 139351998360.png - (237.23KB , 640x960 , page13.png )
564571

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 564576 ID: 947d2d

Under the radar's not really worked for me before...

Power: Retractable Spikes.
>>
No. 564585 ID: 5de84c

>>564576
teleportation, even a pebble teleported in someone's brain can be lethal
>>
No. 564589 ID: a87e3a

>>564571
Considering how intimidating we are, I want to go for a "bad-guy" power, even though we aren't one. I'm thinking manifestation of nightmares.
>>
No. 564591 ID: 5fd94e

Being able to cancel out others powers via proximity. We already have a simple brute character lets have him be ale to fight on ground he's familiar with.
>>
No. 564592 ID: d90d89

so we have a big scary looking guy here and we get to chose some powers that suit him... Kinda want to give him regeneration just because I find the fact that a big scare mother foo coming at you and can't be stop would just be scary as hell. I mean imagine this guy coming at you, you put a bullet in his head, he keeps walking towards you and you see the bullet hole just close up like nothing happened. Basically like the crow without the bird or makeup no that I think about it.
>>
No. 564599 ID: 5d023d

yes. stay.

I'm thinking power over light? its uses range from subtle illusions to big fuck-off laser beams.
>>
No. 564612 ID: 379075

You people are all thinking smalltime: Read and control some fucking minds. True power is control of other people.
>>
No. 564614 ID: d6c045

>>564571
Social anxiety. Summoning rainbows and puppies. Super headbutts. Canceling out other people's powers sounds rather neat, actually.
>>
No. 564615 ID: 9ddf68

Can we get a general power? Like body? By that I mean his powers make him even STRONGER then he is now, can make him more resilient so that bullets and similar things just bounce off his skin, and he can recover quicker from whatever wounds he does receive.

If not then I'm going to say just super strength. I like the big guy look we have and having him able to lift a tank above his head with one hand would be freaking awesome.

Also seeing as how we were in prison before we got here might as well stay. I mean if things here turn into things we don't like then we might as well learn how this place works so we can better avoid this people if we should run, or maybe even how to take them down. And if we do like this place hot damn, not only do we get out of prison early we also just go a job. Ask how much this thing pays.
>>
No. 564659 ID: d2995c

Oh, its that quest. Glad you are back.

I vote for the power not to be noticed by others. Nobody will suspect. (And then we walk up and punch them.)

>Canceling out other people's powers sounds rather neat, actually.
Until they drop a car on you. Besides, our first character already has a meta-power if that part is still canon.
>>
No. 564683 ID: fe76b3

>>564659
Glad I'm not the only one who can't remember the name of that quest, yet another reason against have our power be null. Null sucks, all it would take is for us to come across one guy with a gun and bam, we fuck. Not to say this wouldn't be the same with other powers but we'd still have a better chance against people without powers if we don't go for Null
>>
No. 564692 ID: 4a75fa

>I'm not the only one who can't remember the name of that quest
http://tgchan.org/wiki/Power
>>
No. 564694 ID: 53ba34

yeah, i think we should lay to our strengths. no limits to how strong we can get power. we lift weights and just keep getting stronger, we run and just keep running faster.
>>
No. 564702 ID: 36f358

I knew this seemed familiar.
>>
No. 564762 ID: c9b064
File 139363027829.png - (302.87KB , 640x960 , page14.png )
564762

Yes "power" and this are playing in the same universe. Was pondering wether i should just ressurect that quest, but was unsure whether anybody would still remember it, so I just made a new start. Might still continue the original story, if this here works.

Going to make a discussion thread later for any further questions.

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
>>
No. 564763 ID: 36f358

does this guy have a name and why is he playing Mr. Bossman? if he's as important as he acts, we should know.

oh, and did that guy actually manage to kill God? I hope he didn't so we can do it and nostalge over how awesome Shin Megami Tensei II was.
>>
No. 564764 ID: a87e3a

So far I like having no limit to physical prowess (though that rips off One Punch Man and limits our ranged capability to throwing stuff) and my own suggestion, control over nightmares (including the manifestation of them).

I'd like to veto cancellation of others' powers, because that's super boring and would make every conflict with other power users either an easy win (they have a power that we can negate) or extremely hard (they don't).

>>564762
Go knock on the door.
>>
No. 564766 ID: 9ddf68

>>564764
well that's not all true, just because we have powers doesn't mean we can't use a gun... or a rocket launcher.

Also I really like the sound of all these improved strength, speed, recovery, super jump, durability, ect. I mean not only would any of these powers be cool as hell but it would also explain why Craig never knew he had any powers. I mean powers come slooooooooolwy and seeing as Craig is a brick house already it would be completely understandable that he hasn't noticed his power until now. He's already a big strong son of a bitch, hard to notice the difference of a punch that simply knocked someone out and on that gave someone a concussion when using the same amount of force.

Also for questions, what's this guy's name and who's our roommate?
>>
No. 564767 ID: 53ba34

>>564766
what if their power is "immune to damage" (obviously they would have a threshold not pure immunity unless practice for 5 years) so guns and rockets bounce off?

anyway, sticking to "no limit on physical ability"
>>
No. 564772 ID: c9b064
File 139363888812.png - (204.26KB , 640x640 , questdis.png )
564772

Discussion thread up.
>>
No. 564790 ID: 4a75fa

>do you want to stay here
Hey, free room and board. Even if it's not that great at the moment, it's something. And if they're really dealing with superheros here, maybe there's stuff that won't break so easy.
>>
No. 564929 ID: 8e8934
File 139379129917.png - (245.40KB , 640x960 , page15.png )
564929

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomy.
>>
No. 564931 ID: 4a75fa

Well, this place will certainly need a cleaning. Not very high hopes for our roomie if they're happy to let things get like this.

Try moving into the room and over a little, see what the other person is looking at. Then we can try talking to them again.
>>
No. 564936 ID: 9ddf68

turn the damn lights one, the switch is towards your left
>>
No. 564957 ID: f31150

smell something gross and puke all over the guy. it's totally his fault so he can't blame you.
>>
No. 564980 ID: 9b57d3

>>564929
Toss another garbage bag outside.
>>
No. 564987 ID: 379075

>>564980
Garbage bags make cheap storage for the poor and lazy; it might be that what's in the garbage bag isn't garbage.

It is time to talk cleaning and chores schedule, living in a place this dirty is hazardous to your health.
>>
No. 565048 ID: 725fc9
File 139386604629.png - (308.52KB , 640x960 , page16.png )
565048

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
>>
No. 565050 ID: e9e331

"new roommate"

"Place needs to be cleaned"

short and simple and to the point.
>>
No. 565051 ID: 9b57d3

Flatly tell him/her you're their new roommate. Craig Stone.
>>
No. 565052 ID: 4a75fa

We're roommates, apparently.

Ask him if something's wrong.
>>
No. 565066 ID: f31150

remember to smile brightly when you introduce yourself to him.
>>
No. 565234 ID: 6abcd2

>>565050
Something like this yeah. Start tidying up a bit.

Ask who this guy is and what his power is.
>>
No. 565325 ID: 9d0d79
File 139404794960.png - (382.11KB , 640x960 , page17.png )
565325

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
>>
No. 565326 ID: e9e331

uh, can you see what he's doing or is he just sitting there? Not quite sure what his power is but he seems to be lost in la la land for the moment so maybe we should start cleaning a bit. Not really much else we can do at this point.
>>
No. 565331 ID: d6c045

>>565325
Ask him where the showers are. Then put him in a headlock and drag him to them. Make sure the water is icy-cold before stuffing him in there.

Make it clear that this room is going to be clean from now. And so is he.
>>
No. 565332 ID: 9b57d3

Just start cleaning up, wait for him/her to snap out of it.
>>
No. 565369 ID: 88960e

*Look around* What dungeons?
>>
No. 565371 ID: f8f08a

fuck it. just clean up. if you need the lights on for that, leave 'em on. he ignores you, you ignore him.
>>
No. 565400 ID: 6abcd2

"You playing a game? Can I join?"
>>
No. 565430 ID: b37d53
File 139413643594.png - (364.02KB , 640x960 , page18.png )
565430

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
>>
No. 565441 ID: 53ba34

i think this guy took "use internet with mind" meaning he is in a different world right now. (maybe of warcraft) close door on him, he gets to stay in the trash.
>>
No. 565442 ID: ae43f7

Wait, did we just throw the roomie out!?
And he keeps murmuring about games...
I bet his power is something akin to distraction or something! Snap out of it and start mixing up tasks, if we focus on something too long we get hypnotized into doing it mindlessly, and he caught himself in his own powers I think.
>>
No. 565454 ID: 9b57d3

>>565430
Place your roomie back in his chair then be annoying at him until he gets off the internet. Like, I dunno, flick his ear.
>>
No. 565458 ID: 379075

>>565454
Craig Stone is not delicate. I'd expect that 'flick ear' instructions turn into, 'concuss roommate' or 'tear off ear' instructions in practice.

"No. Shower today, or you're going out with the garbage too."
>>
No. 565464 ID: 9ddf68

look around the apartment and find the bathroom, then throw your roommate who somehow got outside in the shower (with his clothes still on as those need to get washed as well) and just turn the water on, if he doesn't seem to notice then just flip the water to incredibly cold or really hot.
>>
No. 565541 ID: ca61ed

Good job putting all of the trash outside, just toss a blanket over your roomie and they won't even notice the difference between being at their filth hovel desk space and their throne of trash.
>>
No. 565657 ID: ae7db7

throw all the trash out.
>>
No. 565706 ID: 6abcd2

Put your roommate back inside when you are done. Tell him to send you an invite to your email address or something. You should probably go explore this place yourself.

Regarding powers, how about powerful short-range telekinesis? Like it only reaches maybe 30cm away from Craigs body. He could play it off as super strength a lot of the time and use it as a surprise if someone tries to stab him in the back. Otherwise teleportation would be nice.
>>
No. 565742 ID: c740ca
File 139439209297.png - (350.17KB , 640x960 , page19.png )
565742

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
1.4 Find the showers - in progress
>>
No. 565743 ID: 9ddf68

is there any tinfoil around? Maybe we can make him a tinfoil hat. I mean if those things are meant to keep stuff from reading your mind it might stop this guy from connecting to whatever it is he's connecting with.
>>
No. 565745 ID: 53ba34

"this is the collection agency, your card has been declined, provide a new card or your account will be terminated"
>>
No. 565748 ID: 4a75fa

Now I'm genuinely interested if this guys is actually delusional, or if he's got his brain remotely plugged into a game or something.

Hmm. How could we test that. Can you get him to say anything more specific? What game he's playing, what monster he's killing, what he's waiting for to drop?
>>
No. 565775 ID: a87e3a

>>565742
Take the hair out of his eyes and face him towards the sun. He complained about light before, give him something to complain about.
>>
No. 565796 ID: be2e19

>>565775

this is a good idea, but make sure you do it with utmost care. otherwise you'll snap his neck.

seriously, Craig shoulda been named Lenny.
>>
No. 565984 ID: 6abcd2

Just carry him around with you. Start looking for showers and facilities yourself. Ask this guy why he's trying to avoid you. You're going to be best bros in that room!

Is this even a man? It'd be awesome if you got roomed up with a girl.
>>
No. 566430 ID: af7654
File 139492273493.png - (337.22KB , 640x960 , page20.png )
566430

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
1.4 Find the showers - in progress
>>
No. 566431 ID: a97618

If you want to be healthy enough to keep gaming in your head or whatever you where doing, you need at least basic self maintenance. Not tomorrow.
>>
No. 566433 ID: 53ba34

"because i don't want to try and explain why my roomie is dead, i doubt they will buy 'starved to death' "
>>
No. 566437 ID: 9b786b

Tell him if he doesn't stay clean it would be very unpleasant for you to be his roommate. And if it's unpleasant for you, it'll be unpleasant for him.
>>
No. 566440 ID: eee074

Because of skin diseases, pest infestation, malnutrition, rickets from sun deprivation, dehydration, and degenerative illnesses from not enough exercise or getting up often enough. Shower every day, clean trash every day, go outside during the day every day or else you are just committing suicide really slowly.
>>
No. 566450 ID: e1609c

>>566430
Nobody likes the smelly nerd. The smelly nerd is looked down upon by everyone.
Dont be the smelly nerd.
Be the hygenic nerd who can whoop ass while not stinking like rotting asshole.
>>
No. 566455 ID: e1609c

>>566430
alternatively, "do it or i'll smash your stuff stinky."
>>
No. 566931 ID: 62f3cc
File 139520916904.png - (272.00KB , 640x960 , page21.png )
566931

>>
No. 566932 ID: 62f3cc
File 139520918901.png - (297.87KB , 640x960 , page22.png )
566932

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress


1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
1.4 Find the showers - completed
>>
No. 566933 ID: 9ddf68

whelp we just made a friend I think, anyways is that that one chick who has speaking problems from earlier in front of our door?
>>
No. 566936 ID: 2c6ff1

>>566932
Oh, I think that's room service over there. Go say hello, ask where you can get clean clothes.
>>
No. 566937 ID: d6c045

>>566932
Ask her where the dumpster is. And cleaning supplies. Seriously, the room probably reeks. But it's all pretty bare, beds look like metal. Could take a powerwasher to the whole thing.
>>
No. 566938 ID: 2c6ff1

Be sure to flex.
>>
No. 566954 ID: a97618

Go say hello to the lady in front of your door. (And since your door is at the end of the hall, there's nowhere for her to run away to while you're trying to talk, this time!).
>>
No. 566966 ID: 51109e

a new friend! she probably wants hugs!
>>
No. 567094 ID: 6abcd2

Is that possibly the girl who guided you before? Why don't you invite her into your room and thank her for showing you around earlier. Try to start a little discussion between her and your roommate. Maybe you can find out more about them both that way.

Next goal: Form a gang Get some regular friends
>>
No. 567128 ID: e1609c

>>566932
Holy moley those are some low-hung pecs. Also, say hi and inquire about the dumpster
>>
No. 567583 ID: f75ea5
File 139565109659.png - (346.96KB , 640x960 , page23.png )
567583

1. Gather information - in progress

1.0.1. Once you think you know enough, decide:
a) Do you want to stay here? - in progress
b) What kind of power would you like the character to develop? - in progress

1.3 Get to know your roomie - in progress
1.5 Get your room properly clean - in progress
1.6 Make some friends (or form a gang maybe) - in progress

1.1 Calm down the situation - completed (for the moment)
1.2. Get access to the video room - completed
1.4 Find the showers - completed
>>
No. 567586 ID: b3a92e

no no no no no

you are terrible

take it back say you were joking
>>
No. 567588 ID: 2c6ff1

>>567583
Pick up your towel and drop your roommate, I think he can walk from here on. Simply state the room is dirty, and you have questions.
>>
No. 567598 ID: 6abcd2

Use your roommate to cover up. Ask this lady to pick up the towel for you. What IS her name?

She seems to have some papers. See if you can take a look at them. Guess they are for you or your roommate. Either way it's best if you handle them. Your roomie probably won't.

Ask her about those two people you met in the video room. Does she know them? Why did she disappear earlier?
>>
No. 567600 ID: eb10ea

You may want to elaborate that your roommate has been living in his own filth for god knows how long, NOT cleaning up a crime scene.
>>
No. 567601 ID: e1609c

>>567583
Say "Not in that way. I'm not a rapist."
God you have the self-awareness of a SLUG
>>
No. 567633 ID: d6c045

>>567583
Let... let's just go with something simple. Pick up the towel, cover yourself up with the roommate and simply walk past her into the room. Maybe she'll figure out you're just bad at talking.
>>
No. 567635 ID: d2995c

Add new goal to list: find psychologist who can treat Compulsive Menacing Disorder.
>>
No. 567657 ID: a97618

...towel, dude. Towel.

Also, you're being terrifying, again.
>>
No. 567809 ID: 189a54

If she doesn't run away screaming or mace you before you have a chance, get your towel back on and quickly explain that you're just trying to get the room cleaned up. Don't even bring any mention to how else what you said could have been interpreted, or you'll end up seeming even creepier.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason