[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 528891)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137506369225.png - (278.54KB , 800x525 , TitleCard.png )
528891 No. 528891 ID: 9bf753

Round 1: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/491750.html

Discussion: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/68522.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 528892 ID: 9bf753
File 137506371611.png - (225.97KB , 800x597 , 053.png )
528892

You wake up with your head feeling several sizes too big. Good god was the sun that bright before and oh man your head hurts so much. You may have gone a bit overboard last night.

You have the feeling that you were supposed to do something, but you can't remember what. In fact, you don't remember much at all.
>>
No. 528894 ID: 735f4f

Something about some lady we met while killing things? Its all sort of a blur.
>>
No. 528895 ID: 933f92

Who is in the bed with you?
>>
No. 528896 ID: 76b151

You seem to have a bunkmate. Check to see who it is so you can rule out if you need a morning after pill or not.
>>
No. 528897 ID: a23afd

>>528891
There's someone else in your bed. Do you normally sleep in your clothes? At least you know there was probably no drunken sex, since you're clothed.

Stumble out of bed, shower, breakfast?
>>
No. 528898 ID: 399612

>>528892
You didn't cross your fingers, did you? For shame.

Welp. Let's get some painkillers in you and get packing for Baker City!
>>
No. 528900 ID: c95833

First things first. Determine who you shared that bed with.
>>
No. 528902 ID: af8414

Meeting the lady at the building right?
>>
No. 528903 ID: cf49fc

>>528892
Roll over and look behind you.
>>
No. 528907 ID: 338610

You don't remember all those people you punched?! After getting hammered, you got really super aggressive and started punching people's crotches. Seriously, just like a whole bunch of people, all punched in the crotch. You were a crotch-punching machine.
>>
No. 528932 ID: 9ddf68

got any sunglasses laying around? Oh and it seems you have a roommate now.
>>
No. 529291 ID: 9bf753
File 137513681674.png - (167.40KB , 800x516 , 054.png )
529291

What? Someone else in the bed? Oh god, this could be a problem. You roll over to look at just who it is you're sharing the sheets with and... oh boy.
>>
No. 529293 ID: e1609c

>>529291
Check for pants
if pants are there, cease worrying at once. If not, eh guess you are lesbian now, perhaps even Bi. Not as big a deal as ya might think either way, everyone gets drunk and does dumb shit.
>>
No. 529295 ID: eaa372

Any scratches on you?
>>
No. 529302 ID: a23afd

>>529291
It was probably platonic, don't worry about it. Just let her sleep and do your morning stuff. Try to remember last night.
>>
No. 529303 ID: f48916

Well at least you don't have to worry about being knocked up... Right?
>>
No. 529307 ID: c95833

Huh. Well, doesn't necessarily mean anything happened. Unless you have a history of getting drunk and waking up next to ladies.

Try to remember, and/or check for pants, scratches, or lipstick.
>>
No. 529308 ID: 399612

>>529291
>hug Marilyn
>>
No. 529360 ID: 6d5e30

This could have been significantly worse. Put an arm around her, no reason to be cold. You could end up with significantly worse partners on a prison colony, and as far as people to trust go, the person you arrived with doesn't hurt.
>>
No. 529379 ID: af8414

It's entirely possible that nothing happened. You don't remember anything happening, right? So don't make a big deal over it unless Marilyn turns out to have a better memory of last night than you do!
>>
No. 529380 ID: 933f92

>>529293
This.
>>
No. 529385 ID: cf49fc

>>529303
"I'm a male of my species!"
>>
No. 529433 ID: 6d5e30

You gotta admit, she's cute curled up like that.
>>
No. 531507 ID: 9bf753
File 137566817875.png - (75.83KB , 800x511 , 055.png )
531507

Yep. You are indeed wearing pants, so you go ahead and assume nothing too scandalous happened. Still, you're glad that it was Marilyn rather than anyone else. She's the closest thing you have to a true friend here, and that's gotta count for something.

You clean up a bit and head downstairs to find some blonde chick eating your cereal. Oh wait, that's right, you met her already. In fact, you now remember what today is all about in the first place.

She looks you over expectantly.

Well good morning, sunshine. We're leaving in a few hours. Better get your things together. You also may want to get your ladyfriend up and about too. Time's a'wasting!
>>
No. 531519 ID: 338610

>>531507
Tell that little thief that she better ASK for some cereal next time, or somethin REAL fuckin bad is gonna happen. That, or just do what she said.
>>
No. 531523 ID: b5df96

Wait, our cereal? We just crashed here yesterday. That's someone else's cereal, anyways. Doesn't hurt to be twice borrowed.

Might as well get something to eat and start getting what little stuff you have together. Wake up Marylin in a bit if she doesn't manage it on her on.
>>
No. 531549 ID: 9ddf68

well then grab some food and then pack your guns we got crap we need to do today. Oh and wake Marilyn up sometime while you're doing that.
>>
No. 531554 ID: a23afd

Ladyfriend? Ask her what that's supposed to mean. Did you do anything last night?!
>>
No. 531559 ID: 399612

>>531507
Where's Rechin? Look for him/get him up, too, when you go to wake Marilyn.
>>
No. 531797 ID: 9bf753
File 137575907422.png - (147.12KB , 800x600 , 056.png )
531797

You go and wake up the other two, making sure to yell ROAD TRIIIIIP when you do. It doesn't seem like they appreciate it very much. Still, they get out of bed, which is good, so you take this as a win.
>>
No. 531798 ID: 9bf753
File 137575908742.png - (98.55KB , 800x600 , 057.png )
531798

After everyone cleans up and packs all their guns and stuff, your group heads back downstairs. Hazel gets a rather nervous look on her face.

Well, don't y'all look bright eyed and bushy tailed?

Her cheerful smile makes it clear she's a morning person. how dreadful.

Alright, well, the car is all packed and we're ready to head out whenever you are. Anything you need to take care of before we hit the road? Because there won't be a lot of stops between here and there.
>>
No. 531800 ID: bf54a8

you use the bathroom? having to go mid drive sucks.
>>
No. 531806 ID: 399612

>>531798
How long's the trip, roughly? Might want to pack a snack or something.
>>
No. 531816 ID: e3aff6

We've restocked our ammo and such, right? Maybe we can pick up a grenade or two like we wanted that one time?
>>
No. 531821 ID: b5df96

Hmm. Assuming we've taken care of the basics, the one question that occurs to me is the matter of purchases. The city we're headed to will likely have a better selection than this small town, but probably higher prices.

So... it might be worth seeing what's for sale before headed out. If we need anything, anyways. We have a pile of guns and sweet clothes already. Not sure what else we'd need.

Maybe we should just go?
>>
No. 532158 ID: 9bf753
File 137584017986.png - (85.26KB , 800x600 , 058.png )
532158

Bathroom? Check. Snacks? Check. Grenades? Well... it turns out the only place to get them was fresh out. With all of the boring preparations taken care of, you finally pile in the car and take off. You called shotgun. They snoozed, they lose...d
>>
No. 532159 ID: 9bf753
File 137584020053.png - (137.09KB , 800x600 , 059.png )
532159

After about two hours of driving, a small speck appears in the mirror and begins growing larger. Hazel gets visibly tense, gripping the wheel tight.

Shit! They told me this route was safe!

She puts the pedal to the metal, accelerating as quickly as she can.
>>
No. 532160 ID: 9bf753
File 137584022281.png - (214.00KB , 800x600 , 060.png )
532160

You check the mirror again, the car behind you now clearly visible. Marauders.

And it looks like they ain't here to make friends.
>>
No. 532162 ID: 1f8505

>>532160

HIGH SPEED GUN FIGHT CAR CHASE!

Swing open your door, lean out while still attached to your seat belt, and shoot the driver.
>>
No. 532163 ID: bf54a8

2 ideas.
1, Marilyn does her thing to the road causing a strip wherever we pass over to become molten, and their wheels get fucked.

2, we shoot the driver in the face.

if bullet proof glass we blow out a tire.

if bullet proof tires we just shoot whoever sticks their face out.
>>
No. 532164 ID: 13d429

Shooting the driver just seems like the obvious course of action. Failing that, the tires.
>>
No. 532165 ID: 41690e

So... pop out the window and shoot them and/or Marylin just blows their car up (or the engine, or something important).
>>
No. 532171 ID: 399612

>>532160
Who says we can't melt the road AND shoot them? We're bound to slow them down/do some damage that way. Be sure to scold Hazel, as well, for choosing such a bright color for her car.
>>
No. 532172 ID: a23afd

>>532160
Try to snipe the driver. Failing that, Marilyn could blow up their car or tires fairly easily, I expect.
>>
No. 532173 ID: 6d5e30

Tires or driver...

Hmm... driver. If you can do that. You seem pretty badass but a shot on a moving car from a moving car is rough.
>>
No. 532174 ID: 1cf691

The rear window is broke, so just squeeze between Marilyn and Rechin and have all three of you start blasting at the Marauders indiscriminately.
>>
No. 532212 ID: cf49fc

>>532160
Man, if we only had a grenade. Then we could toss a grenade over our shoulder and keep driving as the marauders explode behind us. Ces las vies. Fire a shotgun into their faces.
>>
No. 532215 ID: 60fee2

>>532160
You shoot the driver. The other two shoot in the general direction of the car.
>>
No. 533622 ID: 9bf753
File 137625876895.png - (113.45KB , 800x600 , 061.png )
533622

As awesome as it would be to just shoot everything and be done with it, it's surprisingly difficult to take out a moving armored car from a moving car with small arms fire.

Not seeing a whole lot of immediate options, you turn to Marilyn and tell her throw some fire at them or something.

I... but I don't think...

You tell her that there's no time to hesitate. If she doesn't do something now, things could get real bad real quick.

She takes a deep breath.

Okay...
>>
No. 533624 ID: 9bf753
File 137625880886.png - (172.02KB , 800x600 , 062.png )
533624

With that, she leans out the windo and makes ome incredibly intricate gestures with her fingers. She mumbles something under her breath and a bolt of bright yellow light explodes from her hands. She misses the bulk of the car, but succeeds in vaporizing the marauder in the passenger seat, making a fun sizzling sound.

With that, she slides back in, looking incredibly flustered and panting heavily.

The attack seems to have rattled them, but they're far from giving up.
>>
No. 533625 ID: 76b151

That was awesome. If small arms fire isn't going to work how about cooking a grenade then tossing it so it hits their underside, could really wreck the car that way.
>>
No. 533630 ID: 116e43

>>533625
Except the grenade store was sold out.

Well.. How about flashing them the goods and maybe the driver will get distracted and lose control of the wheel?
>>
No. 533631 ID: cf49fc

>>533625
We don't have any grenades. They were fresh out. Accelerate as if you're trying to outrun them, then, when they close in, hit the breaks. Make sure to wear your seatbelts!
>>
No. 533634 ID: 41690e

Good work!

Did vaporizing the passenger open up the car at all? So you know, it's easier to put a hole in the driver?

Because again, really the only way to take out a car with what you've got is a bullet in the tires, engine block, or driver.

>>533625
We still don't have any grenades.
>>
No. 533636 ID: bf54a8

now you just nee to concentrate fire on the other guy sticking out the car. once he's dead the driver will need to expose themselves.
>>
No. 533645 ID: 360a3c

Flashing them is more likely to have worked BEFORE we killed their shotgun-rider, that time has now passed.
There is great value in suppressive fire, squeeze off shots at their vehicle to try and force them to keep their heads down. If you can get one of the passengers, shatter the windshield or the tires that's a bonus but keeping that guy with the rifle from doing the same thing to you kinda important.
>>
No. 533657 ID: a23afd

>>533624
Alright, that should take some heat off us, so thank her. Start firing at them regardless. Try to set up in the back seat.
>>
No. 533734 ID: 5b3962

Does your car have a sunroof? If so you could stand up and try to suppress them. Tell Hazel to try to find an area with some cover (buildings, trees, large rocks) where you can stop the car, disperse and do some accurate shooting.
>>
No. 533745 ID: 123d74

Well, that took out one gun.
Have her lay low, dont want them taking any potshots when she's down like that. Have the others do the same. Either we out-drive them somehow or try firing at them.

Whats the road ahead like?
>>
No. 533836 ID: 9bf753
File 137633453109.png - (139.18KB , 800x600 , 063.png )
533836

You briefly consider showing them your endowments, but quickly decide against that. You're nowhere near drunk enough to think that would actually work.

Instead, you and Rechin start firing wildly behind you, rattling the front of the approaching vehicle with bullets. Rechin manages to clip the rear gunner's ear, causing him to duck back inside the car.

You tell Hazel to pick up the pace to put some distance between you and the marauders, but they're already right on your tail, shoving you around and making it damn near impossible to shoot anything. You see the other passenger making his way to the other window. It's highly likely that he's about to try to board your vehicle if they can't run you off the road.
>>
No. 533838 ID: 399612

>>533836
They're going to try to board us, huh? Looks like it's time for you to get up and meet this fucker halfway for a badass duel atop the cars.
>>
No. 533839 ID: bf54a8

shoot bullets into that big ass air intake.. engines don't like being full of metal chunks.
>>
No. 533840 ID: 116e43

>>533838
Somebody's gonna get a headbutt.
>>
No. 533851 ID: 360a3c

How stupid are you people, seriously? If the car is being shaken around too much to get a steady shot then getting up on the roof will make us road-pizza when we fall off (or at least an easy target when we have to use both arms and both legs to keep from falling off).

If he's coming over slowly enough you should reload. If things are moving quicker than that use your knife and back Rechin up in making the bandit fall down and go splat when he tries to jump over to your car.
>>
No. 533853 ID: 2f4b71

Well board them right back then!

I don't know why I forget to mention it earlier; that logo is really awesome!
>>
No. 533860 ID: 9ddf68

when you're this close can you shoot out the windshield on there car? I mean even if you don't hit the driver, having broken glass fly at your face does tend to distract one from driving rather effectively.
>>
No. 533861 ID: e1609c

Considering their car is far better than ours, I'm gonna vote board them back too.
gonna be a bitch getting blood off the upholstery, though.
>>
No. 533872 ID: cf49fc

>>533836
Clamber onto the roof and start shooting.
>>
No. 533898 ID: 6d5e30

I gotta go with this counter board idea. Risky but that armored car looks cool.
>>
No. 533905 ID: 78a386

Let him board. Meet him with the shotgun. Then have Hazel turn and brake. Their car is heavier so they'll probably have a longer breaking distance. Then you can finish them off with combined gunfire.
>>
No. 533918 ID: 41690e

...counter-boarding is so stupid.

If he boards, shoot him.

Meanwhile, try to do a U-turn when he jumps so he falls to his death. As you pass the other car shoot the driver from the side.
>>
No. 535466 ID: 399612
File 137685770948.png - (133.82KB , 800x600 , 064.png )
535466

Despite how obviously stupid and reckless it is, you decide that jumping onto their car is just way too cool to NOT do. You pull out your Badass Combat Knife and climb up onto the roof.

Right as you ready yourself to jump the gap, you realize the bandanna guy is already on the hood, ready to greet you with a pokey pointy thing of his own.
>>
No. 535469 ID: 933f92

>>535466
Well see now HE can't jump. Wait until just before they rams again and use the impact to knock him off.
>>
No. 535471 ID: 41690e

This is where you shug, pull an Indiana Jones, and just shoot him.

...you do have a sidearm you can draw, right?
>>
No. 535473 ID: af8414

pow pow gun him down
>>
No. 535484 ID: 775354

If you happened to kinda not have your guns with you, I'm betting you could nail him in the eye with your knife, but good luck getting it back!
>>
No. 535488 ID: 312c37

Just bide your time. You are the ones being chased.

Spit in his eye. Draw your handgun and shoot. Alternatively let your comrades do a bit of shooting while you guard the gap. I mean if he jumps then just kick him so he falls onto the road.
>>
No. 535531 ID: 6d5e30

yeah, inasmuch as it's still kinda hard to shoot, the guys exposing himself AND incapable of dodging thanks to the precarious position the two of you are in.

Just pull out your gun with your other hand and shoot him.
>>
No. 535725 ID: 1cf691

Fake throwing your Knife at him then when he dodges really throw your knife at him.
>>
No. 535798 ID: 399612
File 137694778221.png - (142.58KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
535798

Rather than throw your knife like some sort of awesome knife-throwing assassin, you try to shoot at him with your pistol, wile speeding down the highway, while on top of a car trying not to fall off, while being bullied by a much bigger car. Still, you surprisingly manage to hit something other than absolutely nothing and manage to clip his other ear.
>>
No. 535799 ID: 399612
File 137694787614.png - (141.03KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
535799

The sudden pain now in both of his hears causes him to lose balance and fall forward onto the road. He quickly rolls under the speeding vehicle with an array of crunching and splatting noises. He probably didn't survive.

Now that the marauder's car has its undercarriage stuffed with bones and guts and stuff, the driver begins to back off, or at least put some distance between the cars.
>>
No. 535839 ID: eaa372

Clamber back in the car and taunt the driver. We need a plan to get this guy off the road where he'll be easier to pick off, can't risk him possibly having friends he can run off to.
>>
No. 535844 ID: 41690e

If the undercarriage is all gummed up, that makes the car less maneuverable, doesn't it? Can we shoot the driver through the windshield now?
>>
No. 535845 ID: 57a559

Try and nail a tire for good measure. Maybe from the safety of the car, but if you're up to it, just go ahead.
>>
No. 535859 ID: 399612

>>535799
Brutal. That's our Emily (even if you didn't mean for that to happen I'll let you take credit for it anyway)! If you still can't hit their tires or the driver then climb back in the car. With their reduced speed and maneuverability, Hazel should be able to shake them.
>>
No. 536042 ID: 312c37

Try to wave your hand outwards as if to give him the message "just go away". You don't want to encourage destructive acts of vengeance.

He might still try to ram you though. Get back in the vehicle and try to lose him.
>>
No. 536051 ID: 6d5e30

Nah, finish these chumps. You totally want that armored ass car for yourself. I mean, it's gotta be pretty powerful to keep up with the one you are currently in, and it looks hella cool.

Now that they've slowed down, your car can slow down too, and boarding wont be quite as dangerous.
>>
No. 540807 ID: 399612
File 137937911038.png - (84.29KB , 800x600 , 067.png )
540807

You revel in how hardcore and brutal you are before slipping back into the car. Hazel easily begins to pull away from the marauder's car seeing as how its engine is now full of flesh.

Jesus, girl! Are you crazy, or what?

She seems impressed with your stupidity bravery.

The rest of the trip goes by rather peacefully, and you only had to stop to pee once.

The entrance to Baker City appears to be some kind of military checkpoint. Hazel slows down as a guard waves her down.
>>
No. 540808 ID: 399612
File 137937914838.png - (102.76KB , 800x600 , 068.png )
540808

Vehicle inspection. Please step out of the car.

Naturally, it takes him less than a minute to find your trunk full of weapons. and He doesn't look too happy about it.

Care to explain why you're trying to bring an armory into the city? Not to mention that you have a military issue Hellfire rifle. Cons aren't supposed to have these you know.
>>
No. 540809 ID: bf54a8

this would be a good time for a badge flash.
>>
No. 540813 ID: 07e3a8

...is he implying he isn't a con? As in, this military checkpoint is maned by the military that dumped you here?

If you man a prison planet, that defeats the whole purpose of a prison planet! You're supposed to dump prisoners without the tech to leave, and let gravity serve as warden. No need for staff.

Well, you're ex-military, right? You speak his language. Talk your way out of this, one soldier to another.
>>
No. 540823 ID: 57a559

>>540808
I thought this was a lawless planet that just let cons kill each other all they want.

Man, the police even let the cons shoot at the new ones coming out the damn plane. Are you telling me the cons made their own police? Who cares who has guns, because everyone has them, and you gotta defend yourself. We walk into the city unarmed, that's a death sentence. An armory is just being prepared for awful people coming to fuck you in the shit. Because people come to fuck other's shit up. How many times has this man's shit been fucked up, or at least someone's tried to fuck his shit up? And how many times has his weapon fucked their shit up for trying to fuck his shit up?
>>
No. 540827 ID: 6d5e30

Tell him you came across a cache of weapons and came to the biggest city you could find to trade. Weapons trade has got to be booming on the prison colony right.

I mean, does this guy have real authority or is he just trying to weed out the dangerous psychopaths?

Don't tell him you killed people and took their guns. Yeah, that sounds bad no matter how you spin it.
>>
No. 541333 ID: 16c47c

So is it ok if you leave the weapons outside? Is that what he's trying to say?
>>
No. 541443 ID: e1609c

>>540808
We just dont want them stolen, honestly. And as for the hellfire, we lifted that off some con that tried to kill us in our sleep earlier. Didnt realize it wasnt allowed.
(ask friends if this guy is legit AFTER explaining this. Dont want him suspecting hijinks if he IS legit.)
>>
No. 561037 ID: 6230b9
File 139164168009.png - (62.31KB , 800x650 , 069.png )
561037

You tell him that it doesn't matter how you got the guns because they're the only thing keeping a whole lot of shit fucking from happening to you. Besides, it didn't seem like it was an issue anywhere else. This is a prison planet after all.

Ha. You don't know how things work around here, do you? Look, it's like this. The Governments settle this shithole so they can say they're being more "progressive" by letting fucks like you live instead of executing you. Meanwhile, the Corporations make a buck by privatizing the place. Guys like me are just here to protect their investments. Got all that, shortie? Now I'll be willing to let you in with your little toys, but you're gonna have to make it worth my while, you get it?

Well fuck. It looks like you're gonna have to bribe this guy somehow. But however will you do it?
>>
No. 561038 ID: a87e3a

Sounds like an offer of employment to me.
>>
No. 561039 ID: 1f8505

>>561037

Shoot him in the kneecap and say you'll be willing to let him hobble away with his life in exchange for letting the goods in.
>>
No. 561040 ID: 4a75fa

We have some cash left over from those bozos we killed at the last town, right? Use that.

Feel free to bat your eyes a little if that'll lower the price, but paying with your body isn't worth it. And it's time consuming.

...it's also probably more trouble than it's worth just to shoot him and walk in.
>>
No. 561041 ID: 53ba34

elbow your friend a bit. maybe you can convince her to use her credentials
>>
No. 561042 ID: 6230b9

>>561037
"Name your price, then, chief."
>>
No. 561043 ID: eaa372

What do we have to work with in terms of bribery? We could give him the rifle and money. Once you get past the initial bribery phase you could ask about side business you could do. Point out that no corporation would pay well enough to compensate for being on a planet colonized by sociopathic criminals.
>>
No. 561130 ID: 379075

"I'm a troubleshooter. If it's not too much of a pain in the ass I could shoot some trouble for you."
>>
No. 561207 ID: b0ef4c

How many guns do you have again? I mean if he wants a gun for the trouble then I guess that's ok.

Make sure you get his name and treat him well though. Stay and chat a while maybe. This guy might come in handy later. See if you can work out a way to contact him if there is trouble.
>>
No. 561230 ID: a7868d

offer him 20 bucks (need some cash to get a drink afterward), the rifle, and a couple of pistols IF he can show you a place to unload the rest (you don't need to be carrying a shitload of pistols and small arms.)
>>
No. 561231 ID: a7868d

Ooh, and tell him the funny anecdote about how you got the rifle. He'll prolly find it funny.
>>
No. 564644 ID: 6230b9
File 139354944527.png - (109.43KB , 800x525 , 070.png )
564644

You offer up your rife and $30. You also put on what you believe to be the cutest face that you can make. Wow, you're not very good at that. You should work on your flirting skills.

Ah well... alright. That's fine, you guys are in. But try not to cause any trouble. Now please stop making that face...

Holy balls it worked! You take the Hellfire rifle and $30 out of your inventory pockets and pass through the gate.
>>
No. 564645 ID: 6230b9
File 139354947535.png - (69.49KB , 800x488 , 071.png )
564645

Well here you are. Wow! The place smells terrible!

Hazel get's your attention.

Alright folks, we're gonna have to wait a bit before we meet my contact here. So in the meantime, we should busy ourselves with a little somethin' or other. What should we do? Your call. hun.

Yeah, hun. What should you do now that you're here?
>>
No. 564648 ID: 6230b9

>>564645
We need a new weapon now, don't we? Ask Hazel if she knows where might be able to procure some firearms.
>>
No. 564649 ID: a87e3a

Go bowling!
>>
No. 564650 ID: 0b8544

Geez, you look scared. Go get a drink somewhere so you can calm down
>>
No. 564662 ID: 4a75fa

>>564644
That's more a silly face than a flirty face.

>what do
We should find some food. Big places like this have nice little restaurants all over the place, right? They gotta have something better than they served in spacejail.
>>
No. 565221 ID: 6abcd2

How about you go partying and hanging out with good looking dudes?

Also find out what's going on around this part of the planet.
>>
No. 566524 ID: 5b9768

>>564662
>>564649
Can we find a diner in a bowling place?
Maybe get some fried cheese curds?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason