[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 513727)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137006446638.png - (230.92KB , 720x480 , 1.png )
513727 No. 513727 ID: 933f92

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT: NUDITY AND ADULT SITUATIONS. NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR MINORS.

There are those who think themselves above the Gods. Those that deserve to be brought down among the many, who must be stripped of their airs of greatness. They must be humbled, humiliated, their fall as great as their rise. Bare them for what they are, as is your duty as a newly devout of me, the God of Humility. Leave their soul and their darkness naked for all to see! This is your mission. To sow humility among the common man.
Expand all images
>>
No. 513728 ID: 933f92
File 137006450480.png - (283.75KB , 720x480 , 2.png )
513728

[b]But before we begin, we must decide what form you shall take, noble soul.

Be you a Wisp? Powerful in magic, but formless, shapeless? If found, you shall be helpless against mortal might, and while I can assist you once, I shant lend my energy twice. If you select this form, three mighty miracles of my power will be granted upon you, to use within your judgement, and seven times you shall be capable of calling upon them.


Be you a fairy? Median in magic, with form of self? Wings as yours and size somewhat miniscule, others will quickly assume your role. Hiding your form will inhibit your capability, but I will require it - be wary of those who will find you out anyway! If you select this form, two mighty miracles of my power will be granted upon you, to use within your judgement, and five times you shall be capable of calling upon them.


Be you an avatar? Weakest in magic, with form of man? Cloaked within their form as wholly as your devotion, others will never find you. You will take the form appropriate to the times, your gender, however, at my whim! You will be strong, and regenerate wounds quickly. If you select this form, ONE mighty miracle of my power will be granted upon you, to use within your judgement, and THREE times you shall be capable of calling upon it.
>>
No. 513733 ID: bf54a8

fairy
>>
No. 513734 ID: 19b3c3

Faery~
>>
No. 513735 ID: 76b151

Avatar. The others are weak to discovery and as it their hubris we seek to punish then it must be done in the form they see as their own.
>>
No. 513736 ID: 01531c

>>513728
I pick Wisp.

I want to possess a Golem's body, or a body of a particularly foolish cultist.

I want to turn into intangible mist, or slip between cracks in stone.

I want to fly into the sky, or under the ground.
>>
No. 513737 ID: c31f72

Fairy! Fairy fairy fairy fairy!
>>
No. 513738 ID: 9ddf68

shapeshifters are bitchin but I'm going to go for the fairy just because I haven seen that one before
>>
No. 513739 ID: 05dce8

Faiiiiiry
>>
No. 513743 ID: 196d1b

Wisp is cute be that one.
>>
No. 513744 ID: 2fbf20

Fairy
>>
No. 513746 ID: cf49fc

>>513728
WISP. I am officially filled with a loathing of female protagonists. WISP DAMMIT, I'M TIRED OF THE ENDLESS STEREOTYPES.
>>
No. 513747 ID: 40daee

fairy
>>
No. 513752 ID: fd7000

We need to humble the mortals by beating them at their own game so Avatar.
>>
No. 513759 ID: 98378e

wispy wisp wisp.
>>
No. 513760 ID: 933f92
File 137006760551.png - (271.73KB , 720x480 , 3.png )
513760

Miracles are akin to the spells of man, but are not nearly as fickle. They can be enacted without restriction, held back only by my will and your own imagination. Following are the miracles I put forth to you! Remember, you may only select TWO! And remember, you will only be able to use them FIVE TIMES a mission, thanks to the illusion magic you must uphold in your small form!

LOOSEN undoes fastenings, buttons, ties, knots! It can work free pins and nails, and sometimes, even bolts. The more secure the fastening is, the longer it takes to act - in the least, instantly, in the most, minutes in the dozens.

SPLIT removes seams, destroys the straps of armor, and other, similar means of holding together larger parts of outfits. It is UTTERLY USELESS on single-piece items!

UNRAVEL unravels cloth that is woven together. It also works on tapestries, towels, and similar single-piece garments!

DISSOLVE destroys garments of specific, unnatural make, by chemical reaction! On natural garments, it is UTTERLY USELESS! It also works on other plastics!

CHARM allows you to make anything you say for a set period of time seem a wonderful idea, however, if the suggestions strain credibility, you may break your own spell!

PROJECT allows you to create a large, wide-scale magical view-screen of a small area! Useful for distractions and other abilities.

REMEMBER! YOUR MISSION IS TO BRING THE TARGET TO HUMILITY, BY MEANS FAIR OR FOUL. SUCCEED, AND GAIN POWER. FAIL, AND YOU WILL BE REASSIGNED AMONG MY DUTIES.
>>
No. 513764 ID: 72faa1

Unravel sounds like the best one.
Then either Loosen or Project.
>>
No. 513765 ID: 05dce8

Unravel and Split seem the most useful.
>>
No. 513766 ID: cf49fc

>>513765
Unravel and Split.

Also, use Unravel on Zeus. Hahahaha!
>>
No. 513768 ID: 19b3c3

Loosen is by far the most versatile of the powers, especially as it can be applied to construction as well as clothes. So that has my vote.

Second power... I'd think charm. Tricking people into doing dumb things is a good path to humility, and mind control (even a minor variety) is powerful.
>>
No. 513770 ID: 9ddf68

split and charm

those look like the most useful to me
>>
No. 513771 ID: fd7000

loosen and charm have my votes.
>>
No. 513772 ID: bf54a8

good points, loosen and charm
>>
No. 513773 ID: 1f8505

>>513760

You have huge seams, that means you have huge underwears!

LOOSEN AND SPLIT!
>>
No. 513776 ID: 933f92
File 137007193766.png - (143.18KB , 720x480 , 4.png )
513776

YOU HAVE SELECTED LOOSEN AND CHARM.

YOUR FIRST TARGET IS A YOUNG BARD - WHO THINKS THE WORLD OF HERSELF. SHOW HER TO THE WORLD, THEN, AND SEE WHAT IT THINKS OF HER.
>>
No. 513781 ID: 1f8505

>>513776

Test Loosen on her bottom dress button. Let's see what happens.
>>
No. 513782 ID: bf54a8

the bottom button? NO, the TOP button would be best first.
>>
No. 513784 ID: 25312f

Undo top button.
>>
No. 513785 ID: c31f72

Loosen the strings on her lute.
>>
No. 513786 ID: bf54a8

wait, if we can target all buttons on one garment with one spell then do that
>>
No. 513787 ID: 25312f

>>513786
Scratch my previous suggestion. Do this instead, if possible.
>>
No. 513789 ID: 7e8516

Guys, lets not go throwing our precious few miracles around. How does our magic work, first?
>>
No. 513808 ID: 9ddf68

what can we do without relaying on miracles

If we can't do much I say we finish this quick and use Loosen on the bard's wardrobe and then have us charm all the bar goers into Badgering the bard to take more off. So she'll be remembered as a harlot instead of the bard of legend or whatever she thinks of herself now.
>>
No. 513811 ID: bf54a8

>>513808
>able to use them FIVE TIMES a mission
>a mission
the mission is humble the bard. once that is done they reset
>>
No. 513813 ID: 19b3c3

Looses is specifically plural in the description (buttons, fastenings, etc).

So let's loosen her buttons. Loosening the strings on her instrument is clever, but not as humiliating. And if she leaves the stage because of a damaged instrument, we won't be able to humble her in front of an audience.
>>
No. 513814 ID: 05dce8

Why stop at the buttons? Why not loosen the strap to her skirt, and loosen the straps to her brassiere?

Then charm her into thinking that she'll make more money giving a bit of a tease and ending up naked.
>>
No. 513833 ID: 090339

loosen the string(s) of her instrument so that it sounds like shit and eventually comes undone.

seriously you guys arrogance doesn't warrant psychological trauma
>>
No. 513844 ID: 933f92
File 137010985022.png - (181.18KB , 720x480 , 5.png )
513844

>Using LOOSEN on DRESS

A single wave of your hand, and the power moves!

To answer a question, the Fairy has a physical form. She can speak, interact with objects, and similar actions. She cannot really engage in combat, however, or move heavy objects.
>>
No. 513845 ID: 933f92
File 137010986911.png - (201.25KB , 684x502 , 6.png )
513845

The dress opens like an unsecured raincoat. You have mere moments to act before she does, what do you do?
>>
No. 513847 ID: 76b151

Use CHARM. DO a catcall "Take it off. Take it all off. WOO"
>>
No. 513848 ID: 19b3c3

>>513847
Yeah. Assuming she goes through it with it, her humiliation will be all the greater when she comes to her senses.

...unless of course this all backfires and goes horribly right. (Like she gets off on exhibitionism. Or she ends up laughing about it or being proud of it later. Or this is a stripper bar and there's a reason she had a dress that buttons up the front and lacy underwear).

>the Fairy has a physical form
Meaning we probably want to flit behind something and hide after shouting out our charmed suggestion. If we're near the ceiling, behind a rafter or something. If we're near the bar, behind a mug or bottle or something.

>the fairy has a gender
And here I was hoping we'd just be ambiguous all quest. I do hope we're at least dressed modestly. It wouldn't do for us to be vulnerable to our own tricks!
>>
No. 513851 ID: f2c20c

>>513848
We're that pinkish person in the bottom-left of the previous update.

CHARM sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking make it sound more like it would run to her advantage. Like, say it would be a real performance. Maybe put some flattery in there too.
>>
No. 513854 ID: 9ddf68

Well charm makes whatever we say seem like a good idea right? So lets use Charm to tell her to take it all off and our cat call might make the other people here also join in. Then just find a place to hide and wait for her to come to her senses and then enjoy the show.
>>
No. 513859 ID: 19b3c3

>>513851
Huh. Wings in a backpack, hat to cover antennae. I'm kind of wincing in sympathy over the first one, but I guess that works. We really need contacts or some makeup for the purple eyes and fae skin if we expect to go unnoticed, though. (...does covering up our more exotic features or special traits to conform with others count as humility? Or is trying to be accepted a form of vanity? That's... tricky.)

How tall are we, anyways? I thought we were gonna be tiny, but if we're bothering with a disguise we must be close to human stature.
>>
No. 513861 ID: 53688c

If the audience doesn't call for her to take more off, charm them into doing so.
If any of them come to her aid with a garment or the like, the plan will completely fail.
>>
No. 513863 ID: 9ddf68

>>513861
Or if someone comes to help her We could charm them to take more of her clothes off
>>
No. 513899 ID: 735f4f

Depending on how powerful the charm is we can either target her and make her suddenly think stripping is part of her act. Or we could charm the audience into either goading her on or helping her out of her clothes.
>>
No. 513906 ID: ef34de

Laugh. Start everyone laughing. We don't need a spell to humiliate her at this point. Maybe use another loosen if she starts running off, tripping her up on whatever footwear she has.
>>
No. 513908 ID: 76b151

our charge is to bare them to the world. Not just shame them.
>>
No. 513909 ID: 37aa84

Convincing her to strip might strain credibility too much for the charm to work. Charming a couple of the patrons into spreading a rumor that she did that on purpose would shame her plenty without seeming unlikely.
>>
No. 513910 ID: 1f8505

CHARM her into thinking a spider crawled into her underpants.
>>
No. 513916 ID: 933f92
File 137012721009.png - (142.95KB , 684x502 , 7.png )
513916

>>513847
"Take it off. Take it all off. WOO"

You have used CHARM. You have three miracles left for this mission!
>>
No. 513917 ID: 933f92
File 137012722116.png - (102.34KB , 684x502 , 8.png )
513917

She sets the lute aside, and her panicked look turns to a smile. The dress slides from her shoulders and down her arms, and she holds it away with a wide smile of confidence. You know that a Charm suggestion only really holds for a few minutes - you have to keep her safe and out of harm's way until then. After all, a dead woman cannot feel shame!
>>
No. 513918 ID: 933f92
File 137012722989.png - (195.52KB , 684x502 , 9.png )
513918

As the cheers rise, you realize you've made a minor error. Strip bars have bouncers for a reason! You have to act quickly!
>>
No. 513920 ID: f2c20c

Can we use Charm on multiple people at once? Tell them to look but not touch.
>>
No. 513921 ID: 19b3c3

Hmm. We're not really in any condition to act as a bouncer ourself. I guess that leaves us two options:

1) Charm the biggest toughest guy in the room into being her bouncer.
2) Loosen everyone's pants as they rush the stage. The crowd will end up tripping as the rush the stage.

I kind of like two more. Then we either want to stick our head out the door and attract a crowd (public interference will keep her safe, and spread the humiliation) or just rush her out of there while the guys are tripping over themselves.
>>
No. 513922 ID: 735f4f

Well assuming we don't want her to be raped by a pack of drunken men we need to keep her safe and make sure she is naked and in a horribly embarrassing situation right as the charm wears off.

Don't think this she will end up dead if we do not intervene but our job is to embarrass her not completely ruin her life. Maybe loosen all the mens shoelaces? Or charm them somehow?

Could try both. She would be pretty mortified if she wakes up from the charm naked with a pile of half naked men lying on the floor.
>>
No. 513924 ID: fcd183

Think we could charm the bar goers to fight each other instead, that way not only did the bard strip in front of a bunch of strangers but also caused a fight.
>>
No. 513926 ID: f595d3

grab her and fly/drag her away from the drunk guys, you got her into this mess, its your responsibility to get her out unharmed.
>>
No. 513927 ID: f595d3

Or! use charm to make her sing the Saddest of songs, give the crowd a emotional whiplash that makes them ashamed to be drunk and drooling over her and sad that they have noone at home.
>>
No. 513929 ID: 19b3c3

Do devotees of the god of humility take names for themselves, or is that considered vain?

If we can take a name, I'd suggest the fairy should be Modesty.

>>513926
If at all possible, it would be better to get her through this without revealing ourself as what we are. A fairy stripping you in public? Sure, that's humiliating. But thinking that was her own reaction to a wardrobe malfunction and cat-call? She'll be mortified.
>>
No. 513931 ID: 735f4f

Yeah if we are found out it could be us getting attacked next. And it would make the results much less humiliating.
>>
No. 513943 ID: 25312f

Get her out of there, maybe use charm to make them fight each other as a distraction.
>>
No. 513948 ID: 05dce8

I thought it was five of each miracle...well, if worse comes to worse, we can just charm everyone asleep as a last resort and pull her out.
>>
No. 513952 ID: bf54a8

simple idea to make the guys not do anything is "i don't want to share" in them. they would fight eachother because they don't want the other guys to have her. and just huge bar brawl.
>>
No. 513956 ID: 14f16b

Those are big guys. Are they soldiers, or guardsmen maybe? They look like they're wearing some sort of tabard, there. If you can identify the highest ranked one, Charm him and tell him to control his men.
>>
No. 513964 ID: 2fbf20

If a big fight broke out wouldn't the owner of the bar get angry at the bard?
>>
No. 514016 ID: 933f92
File 137015306042.png - (148.80KB , 684x502 , 10.png )
514016

The suggestion continues...
>>
No. 514017 ID: 933f92
File 137015308340.png - (212.98KB , 684x502 , 11.png )
514017

...as you work Loosen on the laces of the man closest to the stage - he trips, and the others fall upon him
>>
No. 514032 ID: 05dce8

Now would be a good time to let the charm spell run out. She's half naked. It's only our first job!
>>
No. 514035 ID: bf54a8

or charm the men with "sharing is a bad idea, don't let the other two have her" on all three of them.
>>
No. 514037 ID: a14262

>>514032

this.
>>
No. 514044 ID: 37aa84

Now would be a good time for her to get out of here. Charm her again and yell run so she flees the men right out into the streets still half naked.
>>
No. 514047 ID: a14fbe

>>514044
Good plan, gets her out of harms way and humiliates her further.
>>
No. 514058 ID: 19b3c3

>>514032
>>514044
I approve. Get her out of danger, and into more humiliation. And panicking will seem like it was her own reaction, later.
>>
No. 514095 ID: 9ddf68

>>514044
sounds good to me
>>
No. 514145 ID: c23ab0

This is terrible. We are the worst humiliationers ever.
>>
No. 514155 ID: dcfc4c

>>514032

>first job
>just sort of half ass it

You have a bright future
>>
No. 514162 ID: 735f4f

If we can get the rest of her clothes off somehow on the trip out of the bar we can have her end up naked on the street after causing a bar brawl and that should be humiliating enough.
>>
No. 514166 ID: 1f8505

Still voting we CHARM her into thinking an icky hairy bug crawled into her underpants.
>>
No. 514169 ID: f2c20c

>>514017
I say wait until she's got everything off, then Charm her "Oh no all the men are gonna try to grab you, run outside quickly so they can't get you!"

Once she's outside the suggestion should mostly wear off and our mission shall be complete.
>>
No. 514171 ID: 25757c

>>514169
just replace "outside" with "away"
>>
No. 514227 ID: e86335

>>514155
Expecting ourselves to reap max humility points, without tripping up, on our first job, doesn't seem very... humble. We are but a newly employed servant. We are not divine ourselves.

I'd go for the "make her run out into the street" plan, but she'd likely get into more trouble out there. Letting her realize her toplessness in here is enough for now.
>>
No. 514228 ID: 888df6

I say we just charm a couple of the guys to either defend her honor or want to keep her for themselves, make them act as impromptu bouncers until she's finished stripping.

>>514227
It is also not humble to presume that we have the authority to disregard the mission given to us by a god themselves. Who are we to decide it is enough with the job only half done? We are nobody. We are a humble servant. We will do as we have been commanded, or fail while trying. None of this giving up nonsense.
>>
No. 514274 ID: fd3aa2

Call for the police/law. That might make those drunkards hesitate. Also if the bard gets arrested for public nudity then bonus humiliation.

Get ready to steal and hide the bard girls clothing as well. She can't get dressed if she has no clothes!
>>
No. 514296 ID: c23ab0

Guys. Guys. We're supposed to be humbling the mortals, not ourselves!
>>
No. 514311 ID: 933f92
File 137028858447.png - (97.99KB , 684x502 , 12.png )
514311

>CHARM USED:

"Get outta here!" you call, and it sticks, just as she's out of her panties, dashing into the streets...
>>
No. 514312 ID: 933f92
File 137028859842.png - (238.40KB , 684x502 , 13.png )
514312

And the charms wear off. Ineffectively, she covers herself, falling to the ground and wailing under the judgemental eyes of the public.

I WILL MAKE SURE SHE COMES TO NO PHYSICAL HARM. YOU JOB HERE...

IS FINISHED.

>loading advancement options.
>>
No. 514313 ID: c23ab0

The ironic thing is all this accomplishes is make the gods look bad.
>>
No. 514315 ID: 19b3c3

>>514311
So... titties are spoiler-ed but full frontal isn't? :V

>>514312
It. Um. Kind of looks more like she's masturbating in public than trying to cover up...

>>514313
No one knows we caused this though! It just humiliates the girl, since we didn't blow cover.
>>
No. 514316 ID: 735f4f

Not bad for our first try.
>>
No. 514317 ID: c23ab0

>>514315

Well she sure didn't. Who else could have done it?

Humble pie doesn't work if you don't get them to dig their own grave.
>>
No. 514318 ID: fd3aa2

Fairy is cute.

Also this is the best quest premise in a while.
>>
No. 514320 ID: 9ddf68

well that was a good warm up, what's next?
>>
No. 514361 ID: bcaa95

>>514317
Like anyone's gonna believe her if she figures it out.

She just ran out of a bar, naked, after what probably sounded like a bit of a party. She probably smells a bit like alcohol just from being near those guys.
>>
No. 514368 ID: 888df6

I like how she managed to remove her panties from under her garters.
>>
No. 514371 ID: c23ab0

>>514361

One can only hope.
>>
No. 514410 ID: 9073b3

>>514368

women wear panties OVER their garters. make it easier to use the bathroom that way.

the more you knoooooowwwwwww~~~
>>
No. 514413 ID: 01531c

>>514410
>the more you knoooooowwwwwww~~~

The less you wish you diii-d!~~~
>>
No. 514429 ID: 933f92
File 137032645608.png - (287.96KB , 684x502 , 14.png )
514429

YOUR SUCCESS, GRAND AS IT WAS, IMPRESSED ME, MODESTY.

YES, YOU HAVE A NAME, NOW, WEAR IT WELL. I WILL GRANT YOU A SINGLE MIRACLE OF YOUR CHOICE, AMONG NEW MIRACLES OR THE OLD.

I WILL NOW OUTLINE THE NEW.

VANISH WILL CAUSE A SINGLE UNLIVING OBJECT TO DISAPPEAR FOR A SPAN OF ONE MINUTE.

ANIMATE WILL ALLOW ANIMATION OF A SINGLE NONLIVING OBJECT. YOU WILL NOT CONTROL IT DIRECTLY, BUT WILL BE ABLE TO ISSUE MENTAL COMMANDS, INSTEAD. ANIMATED OBJECTS ARE VERY STUPID, AND ONLY UNDERSTAND ONE-WORD COMMANDS.

CONTROL WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE A MINION OF ANY HUMAN THAT IS NOT YOUR TARGET. THEY WILL OBEY YOU ABSOLUTELY, FOR A SPAN OF ONE MINUTE.

CHARM WILL ALLOW YOU TO CAUSE INTENSE AND SUDDEN PHYSICAL ATTRACTION BETWEEN TWO INDIVIDUALS. SEXUALITY DOES NOT MATTER. DURATION IS ONE MINUTE.
>>
No. 514430 ID: c31f72

I vote we get that second charm spell.
>>
No. 514431 ID: 933f92

>>514429
THAT LAST ONE IS CALLED CUPID.

EVEN I AM CAPABLE OF MISTAKES.
>>
No. 514434 ID: c6ff1a

>>514431
I say we should grab control. It seems versatile. With a little creativity and subtlety it should prove to be quite entertaining.
>>
No. 514435 ID: c6ff1a

>>514434
sorry I mean ANIMATE
>>
No. 514436 ID: 9ddf68

I have to say either ANIMATE or PROJECT

leaning towards ANIMATE
>>
No. 514438 ID: 1f8505

Gonna go with ANIMATE also.
>>
No. 514439 ID: 19b3c3

Control. Let's increase our mind games.
>>
No. 514442 ID: fd3aa2

I would say animate. Because mental commands are subtle and it might be possible to animate and control doors, toys, clothes, beds and so on...
>>
No. 514443 ID: 735f4f

Animate seems like it will be more fun when we overestimate the objects intelligence and things go hilariously wrong.
>>
No. 514465 ID: 888df6

>>514410
She didn't. There's three pictures that show she didn't. Obviously she doesn't because she has magic panties and/or garters that allow ease of removal. Truly, magic is marvelous.

>>514429
CONTROL for me.
>>
No. 514473 ID: 882554

>>514465

WHO GIVES A SHIT

I choose control.
>>
No. 514481 ID: 25312f

Animate!
>>
No. 514492 ID: 888df6

>>514473
If there's something more important than women's undergarments, I'd like to know about it. And then rub it all over my body.
>>
No. 514499 ID: 710329

control
>>
No. 514506 ID: 933f92
File 137036551535.png - (305.99KB , 684x502 , 15.png )
514506

>>514435
>>514436
>>514438
>>514442
>>514443
>>514481

>ANIMATE chosen.

YOUR NEXT TARGET IS A POWERFUL ATHLETE. PRIDEFUL OF HER MIGHT, SHE CHALLENGES WEAKLINGS TO CONTINUE HER PERFECT RECORD OF VICTORY. A GOBLIN, SHARP OF BODY, SKIN AND MIND. YOU ARE TO BARE HER WEAKNESS, LAY NAKED HER AMBITION!

REMEMBER: YOU HAVE THE MIRACLES OF LOOSEN, SUGGESTION, AND ANIMATE. YOU HAVE FIVE MIRACLE USES. AND THE MORE GRAND THE REVEAL, THE MORE POWERFUL THE HUMILIATION, THE GREATER YOUR REWARD!
>>
No. 514509 ID: 37aa84

We should probably get her to lose the fight, the first thing we need is a confidence boost for her opponent, no matter what we do the fight won't look believable if the victor is about to wet themselves. Charm the poor girl and shout that she can do this.
>>
No. 514510 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, we don't just want spiky girl naked, we want her to lose the fight, too.

We therefore want to delay using loosen to strip her, because if we do it too soon they'll just stop the match.

Possibilities: Could we use charm to make the rookie a better fighter than she is normally? (Or at least buoy her with confidence). Could we use animate against the goblin? Could we use animate to try and get the goblin to trip up at the right (wrong) moment? Either to shift the ground below her feet, or maybe have her clothes tighten painfully on something sensitive, or bunch up or something?

And then when her sparing partner has her, before the goblin can recover, we hit her with loosen.
>>
No. 514511 ID: 9ddf68

could we animate the ground below her so we could shift it under her feet whenever she goes to throw a punch or to block an attack as to throw her off balance?
>>
No. 514515 ID: 735f4f

Ok here is a thought. We start out by using animate on her panties and cause them to vibrate. Both distracts her so she cant concentrate on the fight and arouses her so once we get her naked everyone realizes she is a pervert.
>>
No. 514517 ID: 1f8505

>>514506

Start by LOOSENing her shorts waistband a little.
>>
No. 514518 ID: c6ff1a

Can we suggest to her that she see's a specific opponent as something else? Like make her think a strong muscular man is actually a weak skinny one? If she challenges weaklings we just need to modify her interpretation of what is weak and she will doom herself. With a few little nudges from us of course.
>>
No. 514519 ID: c6ff1a

>>514518
OH! or maybe we can just make her misinterpret her opponent's size, throw off all of her attacks.
>>
No. 514520 ID: c6ff1a

Then at the right moment...we use animate on her pants and give the command, Wedgie
>>
No. 514550 ID: 05dce8

Charm the stronger one into challenging the weaker one to a fight in the nude.
>>
No. 514560 ID: c706eb

Couldn't we just yell out to the crowd about how unmatched this fight is?
I mean, come on, it's Mano a Mano out here, but the goblin is covered in natural spikes. She could probably inflict heavy wounds with those easily!
That alone might get the crowd and our combatant murmuring about her, with the side effect of drawing attention to us, though...
Maybe a 'suggestion' that she could beat this person without the use of her dominant arm, if we MUST use the miracles.
Or maybe 'loosen' her footing, if that application can work!
>>
No. 514562 ID: c4b9b0

Animate clothing.
Tell it to tickle/itch.
Done.
>>
No. 514568 ID: c23ab0

This is a time where going full physical would have been the best. So either fix the fight so the weakling wins, or challenge her to fight yourself and humiliate her in doing so. You don't even have to win the fight. If you convince the crowd who she's fighting is a small child, while she still sees a fearsome challenge...

Oh hey, she selects weaklings in order to maintain her perfect record. Could we make it so she sees her opponent as unimaginably tough? She might break when facing someone more powerful if she only faces weaklings willingly. Even if they figured out it was the gods beguiling her, her display of fear at less than ideal odds should stick.
>>
No. 514570 ID: c23ab0

>>514568

So like, SUGGESTION: "That girl is strong enough to crush a goblin's head in her bare hands!" or something. Maybe it'll affect both of them!
>>
No. 514586 ID: c09024

Let's see. Animated objects can only take one-word commands. We could command the weaker's clothing to STRENGTHEN her. It's not close on most of her limbs, but it could help her kicks and help her move faster, help her dodge attacks by pulling her out of the way. Just reinforce her own movements in general. Commands on the goblin's own clothes would be tricky, something she wouldn't notice. CHAFE, perhaps. Maybe commanding it to catch on her own tail so that she accidentally tears it off.

There are a few other options, but they need to wait for exactly the right moment. Animating the sand/dirt directly under the goblin's feet to pull away at a key moment, or a Charm command for the weaker fighter to grab the hanging portion of the goblin's top and yank it up over her face, blinding her and catching it on her spikes. But that one should wait for the dramatic moment.

If allowed, it might be better to wait for this fight to be over and then Charm the goblin to fight someone much stronger than she would on her own.
>>
No. 514590 ID: c23ab0

>>514586

You've got a point. We're here to humiliate the goblin, not save whatever soul she got to fight for her. Then again it might just be the right thing to do.
>>
No. 514595 ID: 4b04e8

Hm. We could tell the goblin to beat her opponent nearly to death and then start raping.

She'd be extremely ashamed of herself after the fact, most likely.

Of course, it causes collateral damage, but.... how much do we really care?
>>
No. 514596 ID: bdb3f8

For proper humiliation, we should find a truly diminutive underdog to fight her. Let this fight go and scan the crowd for a good challenger to nominate.
>>
No. 514598 ID: c09024

>>514590

Well, we're a servant of humility; do we have any duty to spare someone who lets themselves fight someone they can't possibly defeat? Foolishness should be cured by humiliation as much as pride. If the goblin was so surely stronger than her, she should have been able to turn down the fight without losing honor. Why not humble them both?
>>
No. 514601 ID: dcfc4c

>>514598

She looks frightened. Odds are good this was a 'fight back or get your ass kicked anyway' situation.

If the god of humility wanted them both punished, he would have ordered it.
>>
No. 514603 ID: 05dce8

>>514598
This. Charm the goblin into challenging the weaker one into fighting nude.

I still like the idea.
>>
No. 514606 ID: 639e01

>>514601

maybe we get extra credit for getting them both nakers?
>>
No. 514608 ID: c23ab0

>>514606

Might as well go all the way then. OK here's the plan we get them fighting naked and then pour water all over the place so that they're wrestling in mud. Then we cast animate on the mud.
>>
No. 514610 ID: 19b3c3

>>514606
...why would we get extra credit for trying to humiliate people who don't need it?

It seems counter productive, anyways. Maximum humiliation for the goblin is for her to publicly lose a fight, and end up naked in the process. Getting the other girl naked just spreads the shame around, and deflects some of the impact away from our target.
>>
No. 514611 ID: dcfc4c

>>514610

remember; If everyone is naked, no one is.
>>
No. 514626 ID: 14bafe

Wait, which one is the goblin?
>>
No. 514631 ID: c4b9b0

>>514626
>A GOBLIN, SHARP OF BODY, SKIN AND MIND.
my guess, the one with all the spikes.
>>
No. 514641 ID: 14bafe

In that case, I have to cast my vote for 'animate clothing, Vibrate'.
>>
No. 514645 ID: 70ab66

animate her in the pants
>>
No. 514663 ID: fd3aa2

Maybe hold off for a while to see what happens. There's no rush. Wait for opportunities. Those clothes are probably quite durable.

Modesty could try to find something appropriate to animate later, like a rope or net. Once naked, tie her up for ultimate humiliation. No escape!
>>
No. 514673 ID: 68bbc5

>>514515
Aha! We can make it seem like she was only challenging people because she gets off on it.
That'd probably ruin her reputation enough to keep her from ever challenging anyone ever again, because they'd just think she was a pervert.
Make her lose this match, and then take them away from her forever. Double whammy!
>>
No. 514786 ID: ea4b0b

>>514506
Alright, all y'all plans are great and all, but what if
WHAT IF
instead of charming the WEAKLING...
we charm the GOBLIN into INTENSELY FEARING THE WEAER OPPONENT
I am talking FULL-ON "PISSING MY GODDAM PANTS" fear here
(and as a bonus, we could make her offer her clothing up to her as a peace offering, satisfying our nebulous fetish for public display)
>>
No. 514795 ID: c23ab0

>>514786

Oh hey let's just charm the goblin to feel humiliated for no reason! Wow we're just full of good ideas today!

How about no.
>>
No. 514796 ID: 735f4f

We have to be subtle about it. If anyone realizes that a outside force is responsible then it lowers the humiliation by a large amount. Her ending up naked and everyone thinking she is a pervert is very humiliating.

But if they find out some random mage in the crowd is just being a asshole then suddenly its "oh that poor girl" and while it will be somewhat embarrassing it wont have the full impact.
>>
No. 514804 ID: ea4b0b

>>514795
No no no, you misunderstand my plan here entirely yo: the shame comes when they think it was GENUINE FEAR that just came out of NOWHERE.
That, or we could have them blurt out their worst fears and phobias later on then create something using animate with those features to attack her butt
>>
No. 514870 ID: 68bbc5

>>514804
Doesn't that just make it even more obvious it's somebody else messing with her?
We have to at least come up with a semi-passable REASON why she's wetting her pants in fear even though she's never done that before and wouldn't normally do that in a fight since she's yet to lose a single one so far.
You have to remember that the crowd knows her to be unbeatable so far. It has to look genuine.
>>
No. 514893 ID: 933f92
File 137056971737.png - (252.95KB , 684x502 , 16.png )
514893

MANY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS REGARDING CHARM WERE USELESS! LEARN WHAT 'CREDIBILITY' MEANS!

Modesty animates the pants, telling them to tighten. The goblin freezes up, shocked at the feeling!
>>
No. 514894 ID: 933f92
File 137056972869.png - (316.71KB , 684x502 , 17.png )
514894

The opponent sees the chance, coming in low and hard.
>>
No. 514895 ID: 933f92
File 137056974107.png - (329.20KB , 684x502 , 18.png )
514895

But the goblin reaffirms her position, taking her own offensive!

PRIMARY MISSION IN DANGER
SECONDARY MISSION IN DANGER
TERTIARY MISSION IN DANGER
>>
No. 514896 ID: 9ddf68

we still have control of the goblin's pants right? If so have them drop to around her ankles and have them trip her up making the goblin lose balance and giving her opponent some breathing room. Just try to make it look like the goblin is tripping over her own pants.
>>
No. 514897 ID: a0ae18

>>514893
>>514894
>>514895
Just curious was vibrate not a valid command for animation? Because I count two votes for that where as there was only a single vote for tighten.
>>
No. 514899 ID: 4a3014

Well, she's putting her weight on the goblin's pants now. Those look like they'd fall down with minimal effort.
>>
No. 514903 ID: 735f4f

Ok we need to keep at it. The panty tightening got her opponent a opening so we need to keep the pressure up. Start with the vibrating and maybe loosen her clothes if they have any seams.

We should be able to use her arrogance against her. She probably is the type to show off and draw out a fight if she thinks the opponent is weak enough. Maybe we can charm her into thinking the other girl is no threat so its ok to relax and play to the crowd. Once she does we have a opening that will look more natural then all her clothe just falling off.
>>
No. 514904 ID: c23ab0

We need water buckets! There's not nearly enough mud in this fight!
>>
No. 514905 ID: 1c68f7

animate her underpants to slowly move back and forth over her sweet spot.
>>
No. 514908 ID: f29aa1

>>514895
ANIMATE human pants: LEAP (forward, knocking down the goblin)
>>
No. 514909 ID: 36b5ba

Can we....
Charm her clothes to tighten further, then make her feel cocky enough to play with her opponent a little bit and play the crowd (underestimating the opponent to be no stronger than a child), while charming her opponent with a sudden confidence surge?
>>
No. 514920 ID: 67bfa9

>>514897
>>514903
>>514905
Shot asked me to make a post regarding this here
for the record
I won't be drawing any naked aroused genitals.
if for any reason a character has to be aroused for story reasons, these areas will always be obscured or entirely off panel

>>
No. 514921 ID: 735f4f

Well it is a lady we are arousing and she is fully clothed at the moment. So suggested it not because we need erect dicks all over the place but because it would be easy to conceal, horribly distracting, and once we got her naked she should look pretty much the same art wise.

Plus the whole challenging people in the street because she gets off on it would be prime humiliation material.
>>
No. 514926 ID: 933f92

>>514921
Just drop it.
>>
No. 514928 ID: 735f4f

Yes mighty one.
>>
No. 514930 ID: 19b3c3

What, the goblin is stripping her opponent? That's hardly a fair match!

...I guess that means they won't stop it if we do the same to the goblin, then.

Alright. Let's throw her off balance again.

Order her animated pants to drop, and animate the ground under her feet to move. That should give her opponent the edge to throw he down.
>>
No. 514941 ID: c23ab0

This quest is now about Kratosa the god slaying goblin.
>>
No. 514948 ID: f2c20c

A sound depantsing and then the pants actively interfering with the goblin's movements (while resisting being completely removed) sounds like a good way to go here.
>>
No. 514983 ID: 05392a

arouse her off panel then.
>>
No. 514999 ID: b7169d

>>514988
Jeeze, calm down already about this.
>>
No. 515010 ID: 796c40

Pervy ideas aside... Animate the ground under the goblin, and shake it!
Loosing your footing is never a good thing in a fight!
If that doesn't work/complications from the other opponent doesn't work, perhaps Charm the Goblin to try and showboat, so it's easier for her opponent to win.
Hrrm.. We don't really HAVE a lot of useful application for our miracles here I think...
>>
No. 515054 ID: 05dce8

Shouldn't have to use another animate on them. Shift the pants commands to 'Drop!'
>>
No. 515098 ID: 8b2919

And this was such a good quest before all this drama...
Alright, uh... drop her pants, and trip her?
>>
No. 516095 ID: 933f92
File 137090999907.png - (314.53KB , 684x502 , 19.png )
516095

>>515054
>>515098
>>514930
>Drop those pants!

The human stumbles away, trying to fix her singlet. The Goblin, however, cannot persue, for her pants slip down her legs, binding tightly about her ankles!

Remember, in this game, the first to fall upon the earth, or stumble outside the arena, loses!

What shall we do now?
>>
No. 516104 ID: 19b3c3

>the first to fall upon the earth, or stumble outside the arena, loses!
...really? Okay, next time we go to mess with a sporting event, we should really check the rules first.

Cast loosen on her top and panties. Then while she's dumbstruck with horror, charm her opponent into tackling her again, and order her shorts to jerk forward. The combined forced in different directions while she's off balance should knock her down and cost her the match.
>>
No. 516105 ID: 9ddf68

ok the goblin is distracted and off balance and the human is not taking advantage of this!?

Charm the Human "Get in there and finish her off". We can have the pants twist again so the goblin loses her footing making it easier for the human to knock her down and seeing at this point we have only used 2 miracles we can use number three on her panties in the form of a loosen or a second animate to further distract her to help the human out a little more.
>>
No. 516108 ID: f2c20c

If we're using Charm, tell the human to take revenge and remove the goblin's clothing.
>>
No. 516133 ID: 9a0f2b

wait wait wait. does she have a tailhole for her underpants? if so, that makes dislodging them difficult.
>>
No. 516155 ID: c23ab0

>>516108

How about no. That would do absolutely nothing to get her beat in the fight.
>>
No. 516157 ID: b7169d

>>516133

A few pics up you can see her backside, it's likely got a small clip that we could unbuckle just like the pants.
>>
No. 516224 ID: f29aa1

Does it count as humiliation if they both end up on the ground while consumed with Charmed lust?
>>
No. 516271 ID: c23ab0

>>516224

No.
>>
No. 516275 ID: 37aa84

>>516224
We should keep our focus on the target if the human needed to learn humility we would have been told so.
>>
No. 517219 ID: 933f92
File 137136765191.png - (308.12KB , 684x502 , 20.png )
517219

>>516104
>Cast loosen on her panties.




>>516108
>>
No. 517220 ID: 933f92
File 137136766030.png - (284.86KB , 684x502 , 21.png )
517220

>Charm human: Gain revenge!
>>
No. 517221 ID: 933f92
File 137136767082.png - (371.88KB , 684x502 , 22b.png )
517221

The human rushes forth, tearing off the top with a loud shearing sound - the spikes tearing at the goblin's own clothing with enough provocation!

It almost seems as if you can just wait for the match to finish now... Shall you, or will you assist the human further, and if so, how?

You have two miracle casts remaining...
>>
No. 517223 ID: f2c20c

>>517221
Charm her to grab the bra and kick the goblin so that she stumbles backwards out of the ring as the bra rips off. Also, Animate those panties so they drop around her ankles as well.
>>
No. 517228 ID: 9ddf68

>>517223
this but since we still have control of her pants as well lets yank them forward as the goblin falls back just to make sure she goes down.
>>
No. 517283 ID: 19b3c3

>>517228
Yeah order the shorts to jerk forward at the right moment to aid the human in knocking her over.

Have the human shove her with one hand, and grab the panties with the other. That should be enough to bare the goblin and knock her over.

...then once she's on the ground use our last miracle to make her bra fall off, completing the humiliation.
>>
No. 517285 ID: 57a559

Yes! yes!
Now get the human to bend her over the knee and start spanking her like a naughty person that needs to be taught!

Or get her to fall I guess, that works too.
>>
No. 517299 ID: af25e0

>>517285

Actually, let's modify this a bit.

Have her fall in position for that, but don't charm the human into taking advantage of it.

It's a test of character for the opponent. Will she fall prey to hubris, or be satisfied with victory?
>>
No. 517553 ID: 05dce8

Charm on goblin: "Your clothes are making you weak. Take them off."

Charm on pale skin: "Push her while she's taking her clothes off."
>>
No. 517773 ID: 933f92
File 137154610421.png - (350.74KB , 684x502 , 23.png )
517773

There isn't really much you needed to do. You call out for the human to kick and grab, and the rest...
>>
No. 517774 ID: 933f92
File 137154611035.png - (256.39KB , 684x502 , 24.png )
517774

Just...
>>
No. 517775 ID: 933f92
File 137154611748.png - (355.29KB , 684x502 , 25.png )
517775

Follows.

As the miracles wear off, the crowd's laughter gets to them - calls for more skin, and the like, leering and jesting. And it is in that moment that you are whisked away, back to HUMILITY.

YOUR SUCCESS IS AS GRAND AS MY EXPECTATIONS.

THE HUMAN REMAINED CLOTHED.

SHE WON THE MATCH.

AND THE GOBLIN WAS PROPERLY HUMILIATED!

WITH THIS VICTORY YOU HAVE EARNED ANOTHER USE OF MY MIRACLES, AND ANOTHER MIRACLE TO USE. HOWEVER, I CANNOT OFFER NEW MIRACLES TO CHOOSE - THE NEXT TEIR IS TOO POWERFUL.

MAKE YOUR DECISIONS AMONG THEM, WHILE I PREPARE YOUR NEXT SET OF MISSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM - AS IS YOUR NEW PRIVILEGE.
>>
No. 517777 ID: f2c20c

>>517775
Thank you for your blessings, my lord. We will continue to do our best!

I'm split between Unravel and Dissolve.
>>
No. 517784 ID: 9ddf68

well we seem to be good at humiliating people but one of the flaws of the fairy was that she could be found out at any time if people actually tried to look for us and it was said that we where kinda frail so maybe we should look into miracles we could use to defend ourselves incase we are ever found out

like PROJECT or CONTROL and both still have good potential to humiliate others as well.
>>
No. 517797 ID: b7169d

I will cast my vote for Project, the usefulness of the illusion should be good for defense and proper humiliation.
>>
No. 517818 ID: 5dd9ff

Thankyou milord, CONTROL seems good milord, can we be told all the missions clearly next time please milord since we are so dim please milord?
>>
No. 517819 ID: d59dc9

control, yo.
>>
No. 517832 ID: 19b3c3

Control seems good.

Just remember the trade offs- it wears off faster than charm, but the commands are absolute, they don't have to be plausible. We'll have to chose which to use in different situations as appropriate.

And our MP pool went up by one? Nice.
>>
No. 517840 ID: a0ca15

Lets get cupid.
>>
No. 517878 ID: f29aa1

>>517840
How would you use Cupid?
>>
No. 517886 ID: f2c20c

I think Cupid would result in the artist not wanting to draw stuff.
>>
No. 517945 ID: 9ddf68

>>517886
or have whoever is trying to kill us start trying to romance us instead
that or some off panel shots
>>
No. 517951 ID: 933f92
File 137160689203.png - (380.22KB , 684x502 , 26.png )
517951

CONTROL CHOSEN.

YOUR MISSION CHOICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

A HOLY MAN, WHO USES HIS POSITION FOR PERSONAL GAIN. OLD MAN LAW, MY GOOD FRIEND, HAS ASKED FOR THIS, SO YOU WILL BE FREE TO ACT ON HIS HOLY LAND.

A POWERFUL KING, WHO PLACES HIMSELF FOR WORSHIP OVER GODS.

AND A SCIENTIST, WHO WORKS AGAINST GODS, THINKING HIMSELF UNTOUCHABLE WITH HIS DISCOVERIES.
>>
No. 517952 ID: 19b3c3

...damn these guys have a lot of clothes on. We're gonna have to get creative.

Let's do the first one, and a favor for law. Might be good to have a favor to call in some day.
>>
No. 517955 ID: d1d627

I concur with the suggestion to smite the pride of the holy one. He, moreso than our last two assignments, should know the value of humility.
>>
No. 517961 ID: 5f4e7d

I think that the king requires Humbling more than the other two, but the priest is a favor for Old Man Law, so that takes priority.
Let's expose his corruption to his congregation!
>>
No. 517962 ID: 9ddf68

I say go for the holy man just because the other 2 just sound full of themselves and aren't really hurting anybody.
>>
No. 517963 ID: 347992

lets hit the holy man. the king looks down on the gods and the scientist disregards them, but the priest seeks to use them for his own gain. It doesn't get much more arrogant than that.
>>
No. 517975 ID: 1f8505

Let's go with SPLIT for more clothing shenanigans.
>>
No. 518015 ID: a0ca15

Holy guy.
>>
No. 518100 ID: 87f756

I would also say go for the holy man. Having the blessing of Law only makes the act all the sweeter. Would it be possible to stalk him in mini fairy form to wait for an opportune moment?

I would take UNRAVEL as this person will probably wear woven cloth. Alternatively CUPID for attraction shenanigans or PROJECT to display the humiliation for everyone to see.
>>
No. 518104 ID: 6aa18b

Go with the priest. The King could use some humiliation, but that kind of arogance seems to come with the territory. The scientist is just doing what scientists do, and probably doing something good for others. Discovering cures or inventions or something.

Priest.
>>
No. 518613 ID: 933f92
File 137185385794.png - (57.49KB , 684x502 , 27.png )
518613

The Priest stands at the head of his congregation.

"And that, fair brothers and sisters, is why I ask you to stand beside ME, to pray with ME! I shall deliver your prayers unto Law, and I shall see you safe! Pray with me."
>>
No. 518655 ID: 9ddf68

ok quick what are our goals here?

Obviously we need to humiliate the guy but do we have any secondary goals like expose him as a cheat as well?

either way lets start with a loosen and work from there.
>>
No. 518660 ID: 735f4f

Ok we need to get him out from behind the pulpit first. If we get him naked behind it then he can just hide and it wont be as affective.

Also we are in the front row so we need to be careful about calling attention to ourselves.

Maybe charm someone in the audience to go up and ask for a blessing. Then once he is out front and doing that we go to work on his clothes.
>>
No. 518664 ID: 19b3c3

>ME ME ME!
...that's not the appropriate attitude for a priest. I see why Law was annoyed.

>What do
Hmm. Loosen won't work so well- the topmost yellow and white thing looks like it's draped over him- the only way to get it off is up and over. The red robe looks like it has buttons or something, though.

Control probably doesn't last long enough to get all those clothes of of him, and when he came out of it our cover would be blown from having to give him orders.

>>518660
Seems like a good way to start. Getting a charmed person in range gives us more options and gets him from behind the pulpit.
>>
No. 518757 ID: 3a3fd8

animate his hat into becoming a giant dick.
>>
No. 518758 ID: f29aa1

[CHARM] High Priest!
Suggestion: "Your congregation is way too small, you need to go outside and proselytize the masses!"

this should get him in the open!
>>
No. 518763 ID: 05dce8

We're being way too covert about this one. He is a priest, he can play off anything as 'miracles'. What we need to do is call him out for his hubris, and show that we have the gods on our side. Show that he has strayed from the path, and humiliate him by showing him the god's magic at work.
>>
No. 518795 ID: b7d7db

animate his robes to open at the lower half and then animate the podium to topple.

See how his congregation likes him when he's been exposing himself to them subtly.
>>
No. 519251 ID: 933f92

Modesty is uncertain what to do in this situation. She fears her form is unsuited for the mission, for one thing, and most of her ideas sound good in her head, but falter in imagined execution.

For example, Charm requires her to speak. Animate only works on clothing, and she isn't sure it would be enough in this case.

Please agree on a single action.
>>
No. 519252 ID: 933f92
File 137211673707.png - (274.35KB , 684x502 , 28.png )
519252

>>
No. 519254 ID: 735f4f

That is a flawless disguise right there.
>>
No. 519263 ID: 19b3c3

Oh. Didn't think to take into account that disguising ourself might be harder with a non-human congregation.

>what do?
All right. So, if charm requires speaking, that's not an option. We'd stand out to much suddenly doing so in the front row of an otherwise silent audience.

Control might work without speaking, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Animate is probably insufficient to get him out of all those clothes, and loosen won't work on everything.

...let's start by upsetting things a bit. Animate the good book on the podium in front of him. Make the pages start blowing or something. Then when he gets annoyed or people start muttering or getting excited (sign from god!) hit what we can with a loosen. Then we'll see what we can work with from there.
>>
No. 519265 ID: bf54a8

well if anyone gets upset with us and we didn't do anything suspicious we could call racist. all are equal before the law after all.

idea, ask for us to be blessed, we are a stanger in these lands and HIS blessing would offer us comfort. play to their ego. then when we kneel in front of them BAM pants fall down and every sees him flashing a foreigner.
>>
No. 519283 ID: d1d627

Hrrm...I've an idea. Animate his underwear for instant painful wedgie. If we maintain control of the undies in question, we can make a point of yanking when he grandstand, but ONLY when he grandstands. If he wisens up fast enough, we can leave him be.
And this could work as a nice addenum to the 'flashing foreigner' plan, something a bit more active to pass the time...
>>
No. 519288 ID: 7ca844

Too bad we cant just... charm everyone into thinking we look like a cat...
>>
No. 519307 ID: b7169d

>>519283
Agreement
>>
No. 519324 ID: 5f4e7d

>>519283
And/or yanking him forward and backward.
>>
No. 519369 ID: 77b6b1

I wonder if we could just whip it out, fly up into the air and go NAY BRO FROM THY MOUTH YON PRAYERS ARE A CALL NOT FOR LAW, BUT FOR HUMILITY, AND I AM HERE TO DELIVER, SO [charm] CONFESS THY SELFISH DESIGNS since being explicitly told by a divine servant that you're not acting in accord to the gods' will should be pretty humiliating, if we do it right. BUT I think secrecy is an implied goal to maintain, and direct messages from the gods are too much of an honour to go well with the humility goal. Although, he is a priest, so maybe special attention is allowed? We did get told we had permission to act on Law's land, but I don't know if that's special permission to do stuff or just permission to do what we normally do.
>>
No. 519432 ID: 01531c

>>519369
>I wonder if we could just
NOPE

In this quest, it is game-over if the target finds out we're the ones doing this stuff.
>>
No. 519447 ID: 0f92d5

I think our better bet is to play into his lack of humility, while using that to deflect from our poor disguise. Maybe some sort of claim that we have always wanted to be (catfolk? Whatever they would be) or more like the priest? Get the priests attention on us, ask for his blessing, and then use miracles to either reveal his shame, or to cause havoc to unravel when he tries to 'help' us.
>>
No. 519492 ID: 87fb1c

>>519252
We must start subtly, they are going to pray right? As soon as they start knock his hat off with Animate

He will likely bend over to retrieve it. I believe we could do much from this point.

Perhaps have him trip over his robes and go toppling off that raised platform?

In any case it would work well as a distraction.

Prayer works well too, We can silently whisper our Charm Commands and no one will suspect us. We could silently nudge his sermon into chatting about himself and how proud he is of his own accomplishments. The crowd might not notice at first, but we just get someone to call him out about it with charm.
>>
No. 525051 ID: 933f92
File 137407950749.png - (280.63KB , 684x502 , 29.png )
525051

>>519492
>Animate the hat off his head.

His somewhat self-aggrandizing words are ceased when his hat leaps from his head.
>>
No. 525052 ID: 933f92
File 137407951828.png - (198.11KB , 684x502 , 30.png )
525052

He grumbles as he leans over to pick it up, the audience murmuring quietly.
>>
No. 525054 ID: 9c23dd

Hrrrm...Wait if we were to animate his robe's sleeve to yoink him off the edge of the platform?
Nothing like an apparent loss of balance to make him look dumb.
OOOH! We can charm a member of his congregation to denounce him! Perferably someone he dislikes or is something of a pariah, which will make the message all the more effective!
The message being that he has allowed his ego to grow so great that Law has given special permission for him to be humiliated like this.
Done like this, it will let us avoid the issue of revealing ourselves, and gets the message across.
>>
No. 525056 ID: bf54a8

make the hat jump from his grasp every time.
>>
No. 525057 ID: 68bbc5

>>525054
Pulling his clothes enough to knock him over would make it obvious to him that it's not an accident, even if it's not obvious to anyone else.
Letting him realize someone (us) is doing it would, if anything, inflate his ego in that he's worth targeting.
Subtlety is key. I agree with making him fumble the hat again, maybe off the platform.
Wait and see what his response is before we manipulate the audience. Merely dropping his hat isn't good enough to warrant being denounced just yet.
>>
No. 525058 ID: a23afd

Oh hey look, a button to Loosen.
>>
No. 525061 ID: c95833

Could be a good moment for a loosen. Make it look like the act of bending over made his outfit come apart.
>>
No. 525068 ID: 01531c
File 137408487146.jpg - (18.12KB , 400x300 , delete.jpg )
525068

What do you guys think about [ANIMATE] the [SHOES] to do a ["FULL SPLITS"]?

It would be extensively painful.
>lose balance, fall on nose
>unstretched thigh muscles stretched beyond breaking point.
>>
No. 525069 ID: bf54a8

except that is just the top button, there are probably more under the white part of the outfit.
>>
No. 525070 ID: ba3c94

One of his shoes is very close to the edge. We could make it pull enough that it slips over, he loses balance and falls. Or, as said, we could get his clothes to tip him over. I think the first is the better if we want him to think that maybe it was an accident, though.

Is there a time limit between miracles? If he fell over the right way, so that he ends up upside down against the side of the platform, we could have his robes fall down.
>>
No. 525074 ID: 9ddf68

I'm going with the animate the shoe close to the edge of the platform to make it slip off casing him to fall off. He might also do the splits as well as he falls.
>>
No. 525082 ID: 2fbf20

What if made it look like his god is punishing him?
>>
No. 531526 ID: 13a36d
File 137567320356.jpg - (312.58KB , 684x502 , Candleabras.jpg )
531526

He puts his hat back on and resumes talking from the podium while another priest sets up a candleabra behind him and then passes out candles to the crowd.
>Loosen Button
His button comes undone and he doesn't seem to notice...
>>
No. 531528 ID: 13a36d
File 137567326407.jpg - (290.97KB , 684x502 , candles.jpg )
531528

...but now you're down two miracles and the cat people are getting more suspicious by the minute!
>>
No. 531534 ID: a23afd

I think we might want to humbly bow out and run away before we get beaten up.
>>
No. 531536 ID: bf54a8

last one, animate candle so it falls on his robe, setting him ablaze.
>>
No. 531541 ID: 57a559

Ask the kind ladies if you have offended them in some way.
>>
No. 531563 ID: cf49fc

>>531528
Quick, disintegrate your own clothing to throw off suspicion!
I have the popcorn on standby
>>
No. 531573 ID: 1f8505

>>531528

Animate the candlestick to light the priest on fire.

If that fails, we bail.
>>
No. 531601 ID: 7dbd6b

>>531536
>>531573
Also humbly requesting setting the man on fire.
>>
No. 531607 ID: a23afd

...light him on fire, and then Charm literally anyone, saying that they should "Get all those clothes off him, quick!"
>>
No. 531610 ID: b5df96

We still have 4 miracles remaining, and the hat should still be able to respond to mental orders.

>light him on fire
No. That will get the congregation to turn on us. We will at the very least be captured and discovered (and our god commands us to conceal our identity). It could get us imprisoned or killed. Also- our mission is to humiliate the target, not to maim, martyr, or murder him.

>better idea
Order his hat to jump into the chandelier next to him. It'll be embarrassing, he and possibly several other people will be occupied trying to put out the fire. This will distract attention from Modesty, allow her to move away from the two cats eying her suspiciously, and putting us in better position to bare the priest.
>>
No. 531629 ID: 35edd4

Light him on fire
>>
No. 531809 ID: 13a36d
File 137576101889.jpg - (165.59KB , 684x502 , fire robes.jpg )
531809

>Light him on fire
You animate the candleabra, causing it to fall on the hem of his robes. Gasps of shock and various murmurings fill the church as the cat-priest lets out a yowl of surprise.
>>
No. 531810 ID: 13a36d
File 137576113724.jpg - (239.34KB , 684x502 , charm cat.jpg )
531810

>Charm literally anyone, saying that they should "Get all those clothes off him, quick!"

You successfully charm the nearby priest, who immediately runs towards your target, shouting "I'll save you, Father!"
>>
No. 531812 ID: 13a36d
File 137576139573.jpg - (322.61KB , 684x502 , tiny loincloth.jpg )
531812

"Unhand me you dolt!" the head priest exclaims as the lesser priest removes the other man's robe, giving a clear view of his tiny loincloth. Giggles erupt from the congregation while the head priest fights for his clothes, pulling back away from the other priest and back towards his podium...

You have used four miracles. You have two miracles left. What will you do?
>>
No. 531815 ID: a23afd

That nail looks like in a good position to animate and snag his robes to help with the struggle. We could also loosen his loincloth off!
>>
No. 531817 ID: dbe554

Actually the nail looks like it can snag the side of the ties that hold up the loincloth. Animate it to grab that instead.
>>
No. 531823 ID: b5df96

The hat is still animate, right? Order it to fall off again.

Loosen the loincloth.

If he tries to get away, or shoves the nun off of him, order the animate candlestick to roll and trip him.
>>
No. 531840 ID: 450660

>>531812
>Pulling back towards the podium

This just needs a podium to have a mild carpentry error that causes it to tip over or collapse in such a way that the two fall atop one another ... conveniently leading to some rather SAUCY mishaps, no?
>>
No. 531841 ID: b5df96

>>531840
...that's a point. If we loosened the nail(s) holding it together right, we could end up with them collapsing on top of each other, and the loincloth coming undone on the protruding nail.

Provided the podium came apart fast enough. Loosening carpentry is slower than fastenings.
>>
No. 533068 ID: 13a36d
File 137610141093.jpg - (195.14KB , 684x502 , loincloth snagged.jpg )
533068

You animate the nail to snag the priest's loincloth and then shove it inward, nailing his loincloth to the podium!
>>
No. 533069 ID: 13a36d
File 137610155632.jpg - (315.87KB , 684x502 , priest victory.jpg )
533069

The priest doesn't notice before it's too late, amidst his struggling against the other priest his loincloth comes undone, and his naked form is revealed to the prying eyes of all.

The voice of Humility speaks to you as you are teleported away, booming "WELL DONE! YOU HAVE COMPLETED YET ANOTHER OF MY TASKS, AND WITH THIS COMES THE NEXT TIER OF ADVANCEMENTS, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE LAST."
>>
No. 533071 ID: 13a36d
File 137610179619.jpg - (297.51KB , 684x502 , new powers 8-8-2013.jpg )
533071

"YOUR NEWLY AVAILABLE POWERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

SKIN BARRIER, WHICH CAUSES SHARP OBJECTS TO PASS THROUGH CLOTHING AND HAIR BUT MIRACULOUSLY MISS THE SKIN, AND

WARMTH, WHICH MAKES THE TARGET FEEL LIKE THEY ARE MUCH WARMER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ARE STILL PREVIOUS MIRACLES FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE ONE NEW POWER FOR YOUR ARMAMENT OF MIRACLES, THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE!"
>>
No. 533073 ID: dbe554

Will skin barrier cause a complete cut through said objects?
>>
No. 533075 ID: 41690e

Skin barrier would only be useful if we directly attacked a target. ...or charmed or controlled someone into attacking our target with an edged weapon. That could be useful.

Let's go with that.
>>
No. 533079 ID: a23afd

Let's go with Split.
>>
No. 533081 ID: ba8629

Cupid.

Maximum awkward.
>>
No. 533220 ID: 933f92

I'm throwing my lot in with Skin Barrier.
>>
No. 533245 ID: 6bc746

Split or Unravel seem like things we've been missing. Let's not be enraptured by the new while skipping more basic utilities! Of the two, I'd say Split would be more useful.
>>
No. 534498 ID: 13a36d
File 137654311368.jpg - (302.12KB , 684x502 , stink eye.jpg )
534498

>>533073
>>533075
>>533220
"SKIN BARRIER IT IS! THIS IS A VERY USEFUL ONE, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! YOUR JOB IS TO HUMILIATE! NOT HARM!"

"Yes..." you say, "About that, um, don't you think it's a little creepy to strip people like this?"

"NONSENSE! STRIPPING THEM OF THEIR CLOTHES BRINGS OUT THEIR SHAME, THE SHAME THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ALL ALONG!"

"Yeah but... Don't you think it's a little... perverted?"

The god of Humilty leans out of his chair and gives you the stink-eye.

"WHO WOULD FIND NAKED BODIES AROUSING? NOBODY EVER. NOT ONE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. CERTAINLY NOT ME. CLOTHES BEING TORN OFF IS DISGUSTING AND NOT SEXY IN ANY WAY."

"Oh... uh... Okay..."

"YOUR JOB IS TO HUMILIATE PEOPLE NOT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HAVING A CLOTHES-TEARING FETISH WHICH IS NOT EVEN A THING THAT EXISTS, ANYWAYS HERE ARE YOUR NEW TARGETS!"
>>
No. 534499 ID: beeca1

Rip your clothes off and expose your shame at having questioned Humility.
>>
No. 534500 ID: 13a36d
File 137654354810.jpg - (289.45KB , 684x502 , baker, golem, drow.jpg )
534500

"YOUR NEW TARGETS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

THE BAKER, WHO MAKES MEDIOCRE PASTRIES AT BEST BUT PRESENTS THEM IN A FANCY AND SNOOTY MANNER, ALLOWING HER TO OVERCHARGE HER CUSTOMERS WHILE OPENLY INSULTING THE COMPETITION...

THE CRYSTAL GOLEM, WHO MASQUERADES AS OTHERS AND CHEATS PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY...

AND THE DROW, WHO HAS THE GALL TO DECLARE THAT SPIDERS ARE THE SINGLE BEST BUG."
>>
No. 534501 ID: 41690e

Snooty overcharging and being rude, impersonation and theft, and... spider propaganda?

Okay, of the three of those, the crystal golem is objectively being the worst person. We got our target. Maybe we can humiliate her and screw up a theft at the same time.
>>
No. 534502 ID: af8414

Crystal golem!
and don't let on that you totally agree with the drow.
>>
No. 534504 ID: 0cb5f5

cheating golem, because the other two make an ass of themselves easily enough
>>
No. 534506 ID: 1f8505

Go with the Baker.
>>
No. 534508 ID: 41690e

>>534502
>don't let on that you totally agree with the drow.
She's a fairy. Even if she's not the tiny kind, I have a hard time believing anything with little bug wings is entirely comfortable with spiders.

Especially as this as a fantasy setting and there are almost certainly giant ones somewhere.
>>
No. 534513 ID: 360a3c

Humiliating the baker is too simple because all it would take is for someone to switch her goods for something that a better baker made, then reveal the actual origin of the baking in a way that is undeniable: Likely a waste of our stripping powers, although I suppose you could use the stripping powers to disable her business while we got a replacement baker with better humility to fill in and permanently wreck her business.
The drow makes a complete ass of herself by insisting spiders are the best bug, whether they are or not is mostly an individual or situational opinion thing so therefore shut up you stupid spider-nerd I don't see spiders making honey or pollinating crops. Having her swarmed by spiders that devoured her clothes would work but I'm not sure if we're up to that yet.

This leaves the crystal golem as the single target appropriate for and worthy of our efforts, we hope. Better study up on crystal golems I guess.
>>
No. 534520 ID: dbe554

THE CRYSTAL GOLEM HAS THE LEAST HUMILTY OF THEM ALL.
>>
No. 534521 ID: beeca1

>>534499
Do this and pick the golem.
>>
No. 534572 ID: 5abf82

The drow! Drow are evil by default! And so are spiders!
>>
No. 534574 ID: ab1da0

I vote for the crystal golem, as the other two easily could undo themselves with their own pride, while she goes unpunished, which would never do.
I can't help but wonder if the wisp or avatar are doing the other two quests when we pick one
>>
No. 534577 ID: f3734a

Waaaiit, will Skin Barrier work on the golem like it would for organic creatures?
>>
No. 534600 ID: 78a386

I'd quite like to go for the Drow...
>>
No. 534617 ID: eaa372

Golem, check those vertices out man you could carve glass with those.
>>
No. 534640 ID: 91c1b3

Golem. The Baker and the Drow will humiliate themselves because people will eventually find out about the overcharging and because everyone knows that spiders can never be the best bug because they are arachnids, not bugs.
>>
No. 534684 ID: ba8629

Drow.

Mantises are way better than spiders and I'm not even sure if mantises are the best.
>>
No. 538821 ID: 13a36d
File 137805544054.jpg - (333.22KB , 684x502 , glass-jawed-elf.jpg )
538821

"The Crystal Golem."

"REALLY? ARE YOU SURE?"

"Yes."

"OKAY. I JUST FIGURED YOU'D GO FOR THE OBJECTIVELY WORST PERSON OF THE THREE."

"Wait, wha-"

And with that, you're in the middle of a carnival. Your target is easy enough to identify though appears to be subjected to an illusion that's source is not immediately obvious. Next to her is some little brown fuzzy... breed of kobold? Ratkin? Something tiny and soft and wearing short shorts is acting as her barker.

"STEP RIGHT UP!" The tiny brown thing attempts to bellow with it's tiny-thing voice, "STEP RIGHT UP AND SLAP THE GLASS-JAWED ELF! MAKE HER FLINCH AND WIN-A-PRIIIIIZE! FIVE SILVER RENTS A PADDLE! A GOLD GETS YOU THREE! ALL YA GOTTA DO IS MAKE HER FLINCH AND YA WIN A PRIIIIIZE!"

Some kinda unhealthy-looking thing with a pointy chin has already broken a paddle on the glass-jawed elf it looks like, and some sort of grey fluff-lizard stands next in line.

You make a mental note to invest in a guide to races.
>>
No. 538824 ID: c23ab0

> that next in line

Welp, our work here is done. Humiliation achieved.
>>
No. 538836 ID: b32a14

Huh. Well at least the wide variety of races here means we won't have to worry abut standing out.

Seems our goal is obvious too. We want to time expose her at such a time that she reacts- flinches. Make her lose the game. We gotta strike right as the paddle is coming in.

...could we sneak up behind that cart and snatch the mouse-thing's wand he's using to cast the illusion? He's small enough you could out muscle him. Or maybe we could charm or control someone else into doing it. ...or just control him into dropping the illusion.

And I'm pretty sure we can loosen that skirt into falling right off.

>alternate strategy
Or... if we could use skin barrier, and somehow swap out the paddle with those knives being juggled? While charming or controlling the contestant into smacking at her clothes rather than her face.
>>
No. 538843 ID: 96c896

>>538821
The barker is casting the illusion. A secondary objective here is to disrupt his casting.

Now, we have a problem here. How are we supposed to get her clothes off? Loosen would work if there are any buttons, not that I can see any. Cast it right as the fluff-lizard hits her, to avoid suspicion. Oh! Or we could Animate the rug to disrupt her balance! That's a more surefire thing.

Another thing to consider is that she won't be very popular after we dispel the illusion, so we might be able to Charm someone into using that knife juggler's knives on her, and with the aid of Skin Barrier she'll be disrobed.
>>
No. 538847 ID: 9ddf68

Have an idea on how to disrupt the illusion. animate one of the paddles and have it brake and have the loose place shot straight at the barker's wand... Or we could cast animate on the wand and see if we can't change the illusion of having it turn the crystal chick into an elf and have it instead make her clothes invisible( and since we'd be changing the illusion then she'll also turn back into her crystal self)
>>
No. 538851 ID: 23de2b

Hrrm... Soo I'm thinking we could ANIMATE the golem's clothing to spin her around sorta when the next contestant hits you.
But alternately I guess maybe mix CHARM and SKIN BARRIER to have the knife thrower toss knives and cut the clothes off/ make the manager/announcer guy scatter?
>>
No. 538860 ID: a58c79

>>538843
Why make it the secondary objective? If the illusion drops, thier show is revealed for the scam, which could cause a great deal of humiliation.

And of that doesn't work, having her pants fall off a heartbeat after she realizes the jig is up could.

Or maybe..
ANIMATE wand. Command it to FAIL.
>>
No. 538861 ID: ba8629

ANIMATE that big gray person's slapper into not breaking.

(If that doesn't work, CHARM her into thinking clothes-ripping is the cheatiest way to make her flinch.)
>>
No. 538867 ID: c23ab0

"I'll bet she'd flinch if you stole her top!"
>>
No. 538868 ID: b32a14

>>538851
We might have to use control if we influence the knife guy. I'd think getting him to attack someone would push credibility too far for charm.
>>
No. 538880 ID: 593f45

Animate the slapper to fly out of the contestant's hands and hit that little yappy thing. It's wand looks like it's holding up the illusion.
>>
No. 538887 ID: e91c78

>>538880
This. Let the (familiar-looking) grey flufflizard handle the rest.
>>
No. 538954 ID: ec2e21

>>538880
This has my vote with 538887s add-on
>>
No. 540438 ID: 13a36d
File 137904718397.jpg - (369.98KB , 684x502 , bean\'d.jpg )
540438

You ANIMATE the slapper flying out of the grey-thing's hand as she does some kind of weeaboo fightan spin-swing with it towards the so-called glass jawed elf. Maybe she thought it was intimidating or something. Who knows?

Either way, the paddle beans the koboldy guy in the forehead, causing him to drop his wand and the illusion with an audible "WAH!"

The crystal golem doesn't flinch, but she does give a delayed "Whoa!" as the barker is hit and she turns back to normal. Seems she might be a bit slow on the uptake.

"The fuck!?" is all the grey thing says.

The popcorn smells absolutely delicious and you suddenly realize that you haven't eaten quite a while. How does time pass between these scenes anyways? You decide to make "GET POPCORN" a secondary objective.

...Actually you're pretty sure Humility will be pissed if you use your powers to get popcorn. Maybe if you do some other SECONDARY OBJECTIVE and then make popcorn the TERTIARY OBJECTIVE... Wait, no, you're getting ahead of yourself. Shit, what were you doing again? Oh right, Crystal Golem. Everyone looks kinda confused and they're looking awkwardly at each other. The koboldy thing is out cold and nobody seems to care one bit.
>>
No. 540440 ID: 07e3a8

>popcorn
...you couldn't just walk up and take some in the confusion? You do have arms. And if you get that golem naked, everyone will be too busy gawking to pay attention to concessions theft, anyways.

>what do
Charm the weird thing to get mad at the golem for apparent cheating and getting in her face.

While they're occupied, cast Skin Barrier, and then control the guy with the knives into cutting off the golem's clothes.
>>
No. 540456 ID: 593f45

>>540438
Charm the grey lizard thing into getting pissed off and starting a brawl with the golem for cheating her.

You might have to use Command if it's too out of character for her.
>>
No. 540478 ID: c23ab0

Wait hold on, what's that about popcorn again?
>>
No. 540567 ID: 888df6

Maybe we could charm the grey fuzzy lizard thing into stripping the golem. A charm suggesting she "See what else she's hiding" or something like that.

The situation allows for bystanders to be somewhat outraged, so we shouldn't have to worry about our cover too much.
>>
No. 540576 ID: bf54a8

charm a guy who broke his hand to get a knife and attack the golem. then skin shield.
>>
No. 540642 ID: b3c2e5

>>540438
our posession of a new power does not require its immediate use.

LOOSEN dat golem-girl's skirt.
>>
No. 540896 ID: 16c47c

Maybe we can just cut those clothes off ourselves... Charm the golem. Say something like "Don't move! Explain yourself to these people!"

Then get a knife, sneak up behind the unmoving and golem and cut/loosen those clothes. Skin barrier is probably not even required.

That is unless the golem is magic immune. Damn golems.
>>
No. 540931 ID: efa330

Go buy a popcorn with money. Or just steal it.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason