[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 132502320286.png - (121.25KB , 640x480 , titledotpng.png )
375460 No. 375460 ID: 51a959

Expand all images
>>
No. 375461 ID: 51a959
File 132502322151.png - (15.15KB , 640x480 , bga3-1.png )
375461

After collecting the gems of Ma-Kuphin, befriending the Crescent Space Dog, escaping a war on the Planet of Cats, destroying the First Giant Ominous Spaceship Guild's finest pride and joy, and then finding out most of that was nothing but a strange dream, our hero, Theo, sets out on a new adventure - to Parts Unknown!

There, he seeks to find the fabled Copper Lands, and the riches of copper that await him!

>>
No. 375462 ID: 51a959
File 132502323597.png - (22.37KB , 640x480 , bga3-2.png )
375462

Huh! It's actually called Parts Unknown! Who'd have thought!

Okay, which way do I go? I knew I should have brought a map.
>>
No. 375463 ID: b2b401

Go... right
>>
No. 375465 ID: be342d

No, go left.
>>
No. 375469 ID: d1ad31

Having a dragon friend would be awesome, let's go find one!
>>
No. 375470 ID: 196d1b

Let's go to the sky! What? You can't fly? Clearly we need to find someone who can. Go right.
>>
No. 375475 ID: 4bdd79

>>375462
Let's go find us a dragon.
>>
No. 375480 ID: 51a959
File 132502761570.png - (14.98KB , 640x480 , bga3-3.png )
375480

Dragons, eh? I can go find one of those!

Um. I don't see any dragons. I just see a... thing. Huh. That is a thing alright.
>>
No. 375482 ID: 196d1b

There exists a primal urge to shoot any kind of creature with a single huge eye right in said eye. Resist that urge all you can and say hi.
>>
No. 375483 ID: 1854db

Say hello.
>>
No. 375501 ID: 51a959
File 132503336425.png - (14.14KB , 640x480 , bga3-4.png )
375501

"Hi!"
"Whuh... uhh... hello. You're, uh, grey. Grey kitty thing. Cool. What's up?"
"I'm looking for dragons!"
"Oh. No dragons here, I think. Can't really remember, you know? Hey, wanna poke this thing for me? I forgot what it does."
>>
No. 375503 ID: 32e092

POOOOOOKE IIIIIIIT
>>
No. 375506 ID: 196d1b

Poke it with the bungee grapple just to be safe. Ask why he doesn't remember.
>>
No. 375507 ID: 953355

Lick it.
>>
No. 375511 ID: 51a959
File 132503468887.png - (28.65KB , 640x480 , bga3-5.png )
375511

Lick it? I don't know, that'd be like licking the lizardy guy on it or something. I'll BUNGEE GRAPPLE it!

ptonk

"I don't... wha...? No, I mean, like, with your hand or something. I think it's important. I forgot."

I'm... not sure if I should, actually. It's like it's looking at me. Really creepily.
>>
No. 375513 ID: 6a5a08

Retract grapple.
>>
No. 375514 ID: c891d3

>>375511
Uh... try poking it with your hand, then, I guess.
>>
No. 375515 ID: 32e092

No! Don't use your hand!

USE YOUR TONGUE.
>>
No. 375517 ID: 1854db

Give it a hug!
>>
No. 375518 ID: 453e62

pull it with grapple.
>>
No. 375523 ID: 51a959
File 132503608940.png - (19.82KB , 640x480 , bga3-6-the-first.png )
375523

The grapple's stuck! Oh no! Maybe hugs will work! Hugs have always worked before! Hugs solve everything!

Wait, it's shattering-
>>
No. 375524 ID: 51a959
File 132503610311.png - (27.71KB , 640x480 , bga3-6-the-second.png )
375524

"YES! FREE! HAHAHA! Free from that horrible prison of lethargy, of weakness, of amnesia! Thank you, grey cat thing!"
"My name's Theo! I'm-"
"My, that is an interesting contraption you have there. Might I examine it? For freeing me, it's only fair I improve it or something like that."
>>
No. 375527 ID: c891d3

>>375524
Stare dumbfounded and ask if he's a dragon.
>>
No. 375530 ID: 32e092

Ask if there's anyone else we can help free.
>>
No. 375531 ID: 963797

Tell him you are happy to help anyone in need, and let him look at it. Tell him the bungeeness is supposed to be that way and is a feature, not a glitch.
>>
No. 375533 ID: 1854db

>>375524
Okay!
>>
No. 375538 ID: 51a959
File 132503846097.png - (12.25KB , 640x480 , bga3-7-the-first.png )
375538

"Are you a dragon?"
"Yes! Raxis is my name. Now, the device, please?"
>>
No. 375539 ID: 51a959
File 132503847377.png - (21.25KB , 640x480 , bga3-7-the-second.png )
375539

I give Raxis the bungee grapple. He looks at it, shakes it, and nods his head sadly. "No, no, this won't do. Come. I know someone who can fix this."
"Fix it? But it's not broken! The bungeeness is supposed to be that way!"
"Come, follow me. We do not have far to travel."
>>
No. 375540 ID: 51a959
File 132503848362.png - (32.56KB , 640x480 , bga3-7-the-third.png )
375540

"Step through the door, please. It will take us to where we need to go."
"Ooo, fancy!"
"I will follow after you. It wouldn't be polite for me to leave you behind after you so gracefully saved me."
"Does anyone else need saving?"
"Many. But first, we must see to your device."

We? Hm. I can enter this door, right?
>>
No. 375542 ID: c891d3

>>375540
Well, sure! Looks legit.
>>
No. 375548 ID: 1854db

>>375540
Go through the small door in the door!
>>
No. 375553 ID: 196d1b

Wow, we're so good at making friends. Let's go through, it's not like we have any clue where we're actually supposed to go.
>>
No. 375554 ID: 6a5a08

Doors are good.
>>
No. 375558 ID: 32e092

No less reason to go here than anywhere else.
>>
No. 375569 ID: 620fd8

Doors are things and things should be used.
>>
No. 375817 ID: bfdc1c
File 132512032886.png - (19.11KB , 640x480 , bga3-8-part-one.png )
375817

I open the door!
>>
No. 375818 ID: bfdc1c
File 132512033995.png - (21.04KB , 640x480 , bga3-8-part-the-one-after-one.png )
375818

This place is... different.

Um... all I hear is dripping. I can't even see Raxis. Where's my bungee grapple? Is it near that statue?
>>
No. 375823 ID: 453e62

ask if he is the fixer guy.
>>
No. 375824 ID: 0eb89e

Say hi, maybe it's a person who just looks like a statue. Don't want to embarass yourself, now.
>>
No. 375825 ID: 180ec2

Maybe he's the New Mechanic! ...uh oh. If he is, be careful. I think I know what he's going to do. He might say something VERY unpleasant and inappropriate, so be ready to cover your ears.
>>
No. 375828 ID: 6a5a08

Greet Death
>>
No. 375829 ID: bfdc1c
File 132512312212.png - (16.44KB , 640x480 , bga3-9-i.png )
375829

"Hi-"
"What brings you here?"
"A door did!"
"I see. The device. It is yours?"
"Yes! That's my bungee grapple!"
"It is yours no longer!"
>>
No. 375830 ID: bfdc1c
File 132512313033.png - (13.13KB , 640x480 , bga3-9-ii.png )
375830

...what? But, but-
>>
No. 375831 ID: bfdc1c
File 132512314052.png - (15.06KB , 640x480 , bga3-9-iii.png )
375831

"I see- hack cough cough sorry, let me start over. I see your escapades with this device, your adventures with this bungee grapple! Too stale, too tedious! You need something else... but what? Ah, let me think. Let me think. Of course! You need... this."

Th-this isn't my bungee grapple... I don't even know what this is!
>>
No. 375833 ID: 453e62

say "hey what's that!?" and point behind him, when he turns around throw the thing at him and grab your grapple.
>>
No. 375834 ID: 0eb89e

Ask what it does and if it is at least still fun.
>>
No. 375839 ID: 1854db

>>375831
Whine. "But I liiiiike my grapple!"
>>
No. 375842 ID: 0d7a83

>>375831
Test that shit out maybe it's a BOOMERANG GRAPPLE.
>>
No. 375882 ID: 32e092

>>375833
Nobody takes our grapple!
>>
No. 377212 ID: 82e5f4
File 132563062547.png - (42.48KB , 640x480 , bga3-10.png )
377212

I guess I can test this thing-

"Perfect! To the caves with you."

phenph

Um.

There's wiggly green thingies and a glowy thing here. And a really, really long drop down.
>>
No. 377217 ID: c891d3

So how does this thing even work.

Is it a propeller or... what.
>>
No. 377219 ID: 196d1b

Hmm. Try jumping and throwing it at the closest green thing to you. If it does nothing you can still probably catch it.
>>
No. 377223 ID: ed57e8

try buttons on it?
>>
No. 377226 ID: 1b0f2f

CURSE YOU NEW MECHANIC oh whatever try it out!
>>
No. 377277 ID: 6a5a08

Use the New Game Mechanic on one of the tentacles.
>>
No. 381881 ID: 82e5f4
File 132743899750.png - (43.38KB , 640x480 , bga3-11a.png )
381881

Okay, I'll throw it at the
>>
No. 381882 ID: 82e5f4
File 132743903993.png - (43.67KB , 640x480 , bga3-11b.png )
381882

AAAAA WHAT GIVES WHAT MADE THIS SUDDENLY HAPPEN
>>
No. 381883 ID: 97bd86

>>381882
OH GOD YOU STUMBLED INTO AND YET IT MOVES

FLAIL!!!
>>
No. 381887 ID: ec0bf5

BBBBBBungee Grapple Adventures?

Oh no! Uh this makes gravity reverse I guess? What you need to do is: Fall just past the platform with the blue thing, and use the device again. Then grab the ledge and climb up to the blue crystal. It looks like it has a person inside.
>>
No. 381888 ID: 1b0f2f

Time to bungee grapple your way to safety!

Wait

Oh nooooooooooooooooo
>>
No. 381889 ID: 1854db

>>381882
Grapple the platform right as you pass it.
>>
No. 388837 ID: 82e5f4
File 133020447511.png - (24.81KB , 640x480 , bga3-12.png )
388837

AAAA FALLING AAAA

okay and flip now-

thwack

ow that was not a fun landing

Oh, hey! It's a thing! It kinda hurts to look at.
>>
No. 388838 ID: 97bd86

>>388837
HUG IT

HUUUUG IIIIIT
>>
No. 388840 ID: 1854db

>>388837
Poke it.
>>
No. 388841 ID: ec0bf5

>>388838
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 389110 ID: 82e5f4
File 133029043923.png - (20.61KB , 640x480 , bga3-13.png )
389110

Hug it? Okay!

Um. This doesn't seem to have done much. It feels kinda solid. Also it got bigger somehow. It looks like it gets bigger the closer I get to it.
>>
No. 389111 ID: 1854db

>>389110
Hit it with your new... item?
>>
No. 389112 ID: ed57e8

poke it with the thing.
>>
No. 389113 ID: ec0bf5

Try tapping on it with your thingy (make sure not to flip everything again) and saying hello. Aside from that I am not sure what else you can do.
>>
No. 389245 ID: b6edd6

>>389110
Gasp! getting bigger when you get closer to it is a known sign of an item that exists in MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS (often three).
>>
No. 389256 ID: d5ee6f

>>389110
Taste it!
>>
No. 389611 ID: 82e5f4
File 133055995141.png - (26.11KB , 640x480 , bga3-14-i.png )
389611

Tastes like glass! I'll poke it with the thing!

The not-glass ate my thing. Awww. Wait. What's that sound?

rumble
>>
No. 389612 ID: 82e5f4
File 133055996222.png - (22.71KB , 640x480 , bga3-14-ii.png )
389612

sound effect that represents glass shattering and reforming, before melting and boiling into nothingness

"Freedom! Freedom from that horrible prison dimension! Oh, I could kiss you!"

that is a lot of teeth

"But no, I won't. Tell me, Theo - is there someone special in your life? Someone you think of night and day?"
"Um, uh, er, uh, um"
"Oh, but I get ahead of myself. I am Suvis, the dragon of... well, finding that out will be the fun part!~ Now, give me a name of someone you adore..."

um um um
>>
No. 389615 ID: 97bd86

>>389612
BUGFRIEND
>>
No. 389619 ID: d2067b

Bugfriend is nice, but she's just a BugFRIEND. And she clearly already has someone. Remember all the baby bugs? Pick Diava, you saved the world together!
>>
No. 389622 ID: 6a5a08

>>389619
Clearly this is the only option.
>>
No. 389623 ID: 18cf1d

>>389612
So what happens if we say it's her?
>>
No. 389624 ID: fa9f7e

"You, of course"
>>
No. 389625 ID: 97bd86

>>389615
Actually change my vote to Suvis.
>>
No. 389627 ID: a83682

Bugfriend.
>>
No. 389631 ID: 1854db

>>389612
Theo, be honest. Is there someone you think about all the time and care deeply about?

It's probably Diava, who am I kidding.
>>
No. 389652 ID: 82e5f4
File 133057226789.png - (30.66KB , 640x480 , bga3-15-i.png )
389652

"I can't decide!"
"Really? Perfect! Oh, how wonderful!"
"...what?"
"I just love it when someone is torn between who they love the most! It's always so endearing to watch."
"That doesn't sound endearing!"
"So, who are they?~"
"...um, Diava, I think she likes me, and, uh, you?"
>>
No. 389653 ID: 82e5f4
File 133057227914.png - (25.41KB , 640x480 , bga3-15-ii.png )
389653

"That's silly! We just met! But this Diava... you care about her, yes?"
"why are you asking me these things"

poof

~...This isn't my study.~
"Oh, my! A shadow creature? How unusual! Now, let me introduce myself properly. I am Suvis, dragon of romantic subplots. Seeing as Theo already has a special someone, time for some romantic conflict!"
~What? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever~
>>
No. 389654 ID: 82e5f4
File 133057229784.png - (24.17KB , 640x480 , bga3-15-iii.png )
389654

~Suvis?! Why, Theo? Why would you toy with my emotions like this?! Why would I say something as ridiculously stupid as that?~
"I- I can explain! I'm not sure why but my heart doesn't lie and I don't know why I'm talking like this!"
"Gasp! Theo!~ I never knew you felt this way! What a twist! Diava must be heartbroken! Surely now you must set aside your main quest in order to win back the heart of your true love!"
~this is the stupidest thing ever and I am going to make the both of you pay for dragging me into it somehow~

aaaaa what am I doing what do I dooooo why am I in this situatioooon
>>
No. 389655 ID: 1854db

>>389654
HUGS SOLVE EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 389656 ID: 97bd86

>>389654
Point out that you haven't actually triggered the flag for the main quest yet aren't totally sure what you'd be putting aside to handle this romantic subplot.
>>
No. 389657 ID: ec0bf5

Ask why you can't just love everybody! Why can't you be with everyone, Diava, and Suvis, and Bugfriend and... and Crescent Dog? They were nice too!
>>
No. 389661 ID: ee8f85

If we're turning everything into romance stereotypes, isn't Bugfriend your ex with kids?
>>
No. 389698 ID: 3e85e3

Now I can see why someone stuffed her into that crystal.
>>
No. 389700 ID: ed57e8

group hug
>>
No. 389707 ID: 6a5a08

Be aware of discolored copies sliding into view to devour your souls/take over your lives.
>>
No. 390095 ID: 3e85e3

>>389707

Actually those are their consciousnesses, watching their real bodies play out the romantic fantasies.
>>
No. 390980 ID: 82e5f4
File 133115928993.png - (18.43KB , 640x480 , bga3-16-i.png )
390980

"What main quest? I was looking for a place and then my bungee grapple got taken away and now you're making me and Diava hurt each other even though we're fine!"
"What's that? You care so little for Diava that you'd rather abandon her for a silly toy?"
~Hey, that thing is pretty cool, okay! And you can keep saying what you want but-~
>>
No. 390981 ID: 82e5f4
File 133115931080.png - (24.60KB , 640x480 , bga3-16-ii.png )
390981

~It doesn't change a single thing!~
"Awww. That's adorable. I was hoping for something with a little more depth than just hugs fixing everything."
"Hugs don't fix everything?"
~Don't listen to her, Theo. She speaks terrible, terrible lies.~
>>
No. 390982 ID: 82e5f4
File 133115932101.png - (30.30KB , 640x480 , bga3-16-iii.png )
390982

~Now that that's over with, what's going on? How did you lose the bungee grapple? Again?~
"Dragons! Uh, dragon! He called himself Raxis!"
"Oh! Raxis? I haven't seen him in so long! I wonder if he remembers me? Take me to meet him at once! I insist!"

Should- should I actually do that? I don't know where he is!
>>
No. 390983 ID: 55c4cf

Yeah, we should totally do that. Also climb her. Climb everyone.
>>
No. 390984 ID: 1854db

Describe the location you met him but say you don't know how to get there now.
>>
No. 390988 ID: ec0bf5

Can't she teleport him here, like she brought Diava? (Or would that cause another romantic drama event? Actually, that would be optimal!) Also, I second climbing. You can't let lack of powerups stunt your adventuring!
>>
No. 390990 ID: ed57e8

>>390988
simple, dragon powers can't effect another dragon like that.
>>
No. 390996 ID: 82e5f4
File 133116448783.png - (21.69KB , 640x480 , bga3-17-i.png )
390996

"Can't you just bring him here like you brought Diava?"
"I could go straight to him!"
"Well, why not do that?"
"Oh, no no no! He has to be brought to me! It won't do to happen any other way! I can send you to him, though! He'll know where I'll be waiting~"
"Um-"
"You can do this, correct? You must bring Raxis to me!"
"yes?"

vwooop
>>
No. 390997 ID: 82e5f4
File 133116450128.png - (25.74KB , 640x480 , bga3-17-ii.png )
390997

"Bwah!"
"What the?!- Oh. Theo, wasn't it? What brings you here? I'm, um, performing some vital maintenance on this machine."
>>
No. 390998 ID: ed57e8

"Suvis says she wants to fuck"
>>
No. 390999 ID: 97bd86

Tell him Suvis has the hots for him and wants to get together.

Or however slang works.
>>
No. 391000 ID: 1854db

Tell him that Suvis wants to see him and also GIMME BACK MY GRAPPLE ;_;
>>
No. 391001 ID: 55c4cf

rub your square body sensually against the window or into space
>>
No. 391002 ID: 59fbb4

Suvis apparently likes you also she ate that gravity thingy.
>>
No. 391032 ID: 82e5f4
File 133117151430.png - (20.96KB , 640x480 , bga3-18-i.png )
391032

"Um, Suvis sent me to tell you to go see her?"
"...Suvis wants to see me? It's- it's been so long! What did she say?"
"She wanted me to bring you to her? She, um, really really wanted me to do that."
"She really wants to see me?"
"Yes?"
"I know where she'll be. Go through this door."
"Can't you go through it?"
"Do you know how to get out of this place?"
"Okay..."
>>
No. 391033 ID: 82e5f4
File 133117154674.png - (24.54KB , 640x480 , bga3-18-ii.png )
391033

vwoip

"Suvis!"
"Raxis! You came back to me!"
"Oh, Suvis..."
>>
No. 391034 ID: 82e5f4
File 133117156219.png - (11.62KB , 640x480 , bga3-18-iii.png )
391034

Well, this is a nice place. I don't know what to do next, though.
>>
No. 391035 ID: 97bd86

>>391034
Well that all resolved itself nicely.

...

Wait, what about your bungee grapple?!
>>
No. 391036 ID: ec0bf5

Ask Suvis if Diava got sent home, and Raxis if you can have your bungee grapple back now, because Suvis' cystal ate the gravity switchy thing.
>>
No. 391042 ID: 1854db

Uh, so where'd Diava wind up? And yeah, we need our grapple back, GOSH.
>>
No. 391091 ID: 55c4cf

shave sky mustaches
>>
No. 391130 ID: 00451b

NEW QUEST ACQUIRED:
Locate A New Bungee Grapple.
>>
No. 391792 ID: 3e85e3

Spin your game mechanic around. Now the ocean is on the ceiling!
>>
No. 392735 ID: e41011
File 133175680123.png - (12.86KB , 640x480 , bga3-19-i.png )
392735

My bungee grapple is gone! And so is Diava! And so is my- wait. How did this come back? Yay! A thing went well! Well, I guess I can try flipping it-
>>
No. 392736 ID: e41011
File 133175682633.png - (16.07KB , 640x480 , bga3-19-ii.png )
392736

-bad idea bad idea aaaaaa

WHY DO I KEEP FALLING INTO SKIES
>>
No. 392737 ID: e41011
File 133175684174.png - (27.61KB , 640x480 , bga3-19-iii.png )
392737

"Okay, Theo, kindly break reality somewhere I am not enjoying a moment with Suvis."
"You were so helpful before, Theo. This is just inconvenient."
"HELP I CAN'T FLY AND I CAN SEE THE OCEAN FALLING"
"Grh. Fine. Door, through it, you know how it works, just leave us alone for a day or two!"
>>
No. 392738 ID: e41011
File 133175685687.png - (9.07KB , 640x480 , bga3-19-iv.png )
392738

vwoip

Well this place is boring.

Nothing about these "parts unknown" makes any sense! I'm used to weird stuff. I've been lots of weird places before! But none of them keep dumping me in new places like two minutes later! Yeah... should have just stayed home.
>>
No. 392739 ID: e41011
File 133175687092.png - (8.95KB , 640x480 , bga3-19-v.png )
392739

I don't have a bungee grapple, I'm in a weird place now with no escape, and Diava's gone, and no one knows I'm here. I'm just going to sit here. Stupid weird dragons. Stupid cloak guy. Why bother. What's even the point?
>>
No. 392740 ID: ed57e8

go towards the light.
>>
No. 392741 ID: ac683a

Get your boxcat self together! You can't be depressed, it's just not right! Don't you want adventure? Get up ando check out the white and black things to either side of you.
>>
No. 392750 ID: 1854db

>>392739
Get up you doof. Go poke the white block.
>>
No. 393255 ID: 55c4cf

don't be racist, get to know the blocks before you make a decision
>>
No. 393280 ID: d5ee6f

>>392739
Roll around on the floor until you hit something. Then roll in the other direction.
>>
No. 393299 ID: e41011
File 133193373747.png - (16.16KB , 640x480 , bga3-20-i.png )
393299

Fine. I guess I can go poke the light white shiny block thing. It'll probably just send me somewhere else. Ugh. This is all so pointless.

roll roll roll roll
>>
No. 393300 ID: e41011
File 133193375591.png - (15.32KB , 640x480 , bga3-20-ii.png )
393300

boop

"Waaaaaait!"

Oh another thing is here. Oh boy am I surprised. I'm not. I am not surprised at all. That was sarcasm.

"What are you doing?! That's one of the key blocks to the thing keeping Trivis locked up for the good of the Copper Lands!"
"Meh."
"Don't press the other one! You'll free Trivis and then apathy will reign supreme!"

Meh.
>>
No. 393302 ID: d5ee6f

>>393300
Tell him it already does. Roll away.
>>
No. 393308 ID: ed57e8

"why should i care? maybe if i let all these dumb dragons out they will kill eachother"
>>
No. 393309 ID: ec0bf5

OK mister _v_ inexplicably square from all angles, ask this guy why the stupid dragons are all locked up. All they do is vwoip you around and give you stupid sidequests and put on stupid romantic comedy shows and then get upset with you when you pour out the ocean while they're making out.
>>
No. 393321 ID: d5ee6f

"Hug me until I care, fluffybutt."
>>
No. 393323 ID: f2c010
File 133193664156.png - (23.67KB , 640x480 , bga3-21-i.png )
393323

Rollin' away and pushing boxes because I am a boxcat. I guess that is what boxcats do with no bungee grapple now.

"No no no wait!"
"Why are all the stupid dragons locked up? Why can't I just free them all and let them eat each other or something? They just vwoip me around all the time and stop me doing things and take away my stuff!"
"Because-"

boop
>>
No. 393324 ID: f2c010
File 133193665139.png - (19.06KB , 640x480 , bga3-21-ii.png )
393324

fwump

"-oh, never mind. I don't care. Push your stupid box."
"No. I don't want to."
"Well you did. Oh, whatever."
"Meh."

Stupid dragon thing's not even talking. Just lying there. Stupid dragons.
>>
No. 393325 ID: ec0bf5

It looks soft. Go take a nap on it.
>>
No. 393327 ID: ed57e8

it's the same color as you. take over it's body.
>>
No. 393329 ID: f2c010
File 133193795333.png - (16.90KB , 640x480 , bga3-22.png )
393329

Taking it over by napping on it. Now I am the dragon or something.

"Mmph. You. Box thing. Little to the left."
>>
No. 393331 ID: ed57e8

"no, i'm you now, you a little to the left"
>>
No. 393332 ID: ec0bf5

Move a little to the right. That means it moved a little to the left. Or something.
>>
No. 393334 ID: 953355

Ask if it has any chips.
>>
No. 393335 ID: f2c010
File 133193869102.png - (15.16KB , 640x480 , bga3-23.png )
393335

"No. I'm you. You a little to the left."
"Sure. Whatever."

Dragon moves a little to the left. I fall off.

"I'm you now."
"Do you have chips?"
"I don't want chips."
>>
No. 393336 ID: d5ee6f

>>393335
Chew on it.
>>
No. 393337 ID: ed57e8

take a nap.
>>
No. 393338 ID: ec0bf5

Sleep, maybe something will happen for you. There's not really anything worth doing here.
>>
No. 393339 ID: 1854db

>>393335
Ask him why you feel so meh.
>>
No. 393341 ID: f2c010
File 133193995563.png - (47.61KB , 640x480 , bga3-24-i.png )
393341

"I feel meh."
"I feel meh too."

Eh. Dragon probably tastes bad. I'll just take a nap.

...oh no I forgot those make me go into dream sequences--
>>
No. 393342 ID: f2c010
File 133193996848.png - (13.45KB , 640x480 , bga3-24-ii.png )
393342

--no! No I didn't mean to make this happen!

Why can't I sleep like a normal person?!

"Hi Theo! This time I probably won't melt!"
>>
No. 393344 ID: 1854db

>>393342
Say hi and bemoan the fact that you keep doing the wrong thing.
>>
No. 393349 ID: 953355

Steal her hat and throw it on the grou--whatever.

meh
>>
No. 393350 ID: ed57e8

go BLUH!
>>
No. 393351 ID: 663b67

Ask why she's so excited.
>>
No. 393353 ID: f2c010
File 133194145357.png - (13.70KB , 640x480 , bga3-25.png )
393353

"Diavaaa! I keep doing the wrong thing!"
"Well stop doing that!"
"Bluh! Why are you so excited?"
"I don't know! Also I lied about the melting thing!"
splosh

Diava stop melting in my dreams! I don't even know what that's supposed to mean!

"Hey. Hey you. Boxcat."
"Wha?"
"Take me to the moon."
"Why?"
"Do it. I'm you. Take me to the moon."
>>
No. 393354 ID: ed57e8

how about FUCK YOU THIS MY DREAM I DO WHAT I WANT! make him melt!
>>
No. 393355 ID: 953355

Moon's gray, might as well. Jump into the Diava puddle to use her teleport power.
>>
No. 393356 ID: 663b67

Use the new mechanic to make the moon's gravity reverse and fall out of the sky!
>>
No. 393357 ID: 1854db

NO! >:C
>>
No. 393367 ID: d5ee6f

>>393353
Yeah okay.
>>
No. 393369 ID: f2c010
File 133194328317.png - (15.93KB , 640x480 , bga3-26.png )
393369

"No!"
"I moved to the left before."
"Fine! I'll flip the moon! It can come to you!"
"That's fine by me."

plink

The moon is a lot smaller than I remember it being. Is... is the dragon thing crying?
>>
No. 393370 ID: 1854db

Uh... ask what's wrong.
>>
No. 393376 ID: ec0bf5

Ask what's wrong. It's crying... :c
>>
No. 393379 ID: f2c010
File 133194472265.png - (16.76KB , 640x480 , bga3-27-i.png )
393379

"What's wrong?"
"This isn't the moon. It's just a dream of the moon. The moon is gone forever. What do I do?"
"The moon isn't gone. ...I haven't seen the moon since I set off to parts unknown, though."
"The moon! My deepest desire, my heartfelt interest, the thing that defined me. Gone. Nothing has mattered since then. I'll stay here and rot in this cave."

This is still a dream, right? I hope I'm not going to have to actually get the actual moon into this cave place to cheer up a sad dragon so I can care more. That's just ridiculous! I'll try a hug.
>>
No. 393380 ID: f2c010
File 133194473533.png - (21.27KB , 640x480 , bga3-27-ii.png )
393380

...buh.

Awake now. Eh. Something about the moon. Diava is- Diava is here?!

"Hi Diava!"
"Meh."
"How did you get here?"
"Dunno. Something about seeing if you were alright but I don't really care any more."

Oh no! Not Diava! I have to do something!

The power of friendship and/or something deeper maybe has allowed Theo to overcome the apathy forces of Trivis!
>>
No. 393381 ID: 1854db

Ask Diava if she knows where the moon is. Also hug her and thank her for checking on you.
>>
No. 393382 ID: ed57e8

spin the spinning thing at 88 MILES AND HOUR!
>>
No. 393384 ID: ec0bf5

>the apathy forces of Trivis
Yeah, right, you were like that before he came.

Anyway, we need to find the moon. Or at least whatever he's calling the moon. Ask Diava how to get out and also if she knows where the moon is.
>>
No. 393528 ID: 55c4cf

do a sweet dance number
>>
No. 404241 ID: f2c010
File 133528726513.png - (15.23KB , 640x480 , bga3-28.png )
404241

Okay I need to get the moon, but first I need to hug Diava!

"Hmph. ...Stop that. Come on. Stop. It's embarassing!"
"Hi Diava! Do you know where the moon is?"
"Why are you so adorable?! Um, the sky?"
"We need the moon to give it to the dragon!"
"Well, I have no ideas."
>>
No. 404242 ID: ec0bf5

You really are. What's that on your tail?
>>
No. 404252 ID: 97bd86

You need a car.

You can get to the moon by driving if you have a car.
>>
No. 404260 ID: b85f8c

>>404241
What's that round thing on the brown guy?
>>
No. 424410 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134022235471.png - (11.81KB , 640x480 , bga3-29.png )
424410

What? There's nothing on my tail, but- gasp! The moon is on the brown thing! Is it the moon? I thought the moon would be bigger.

Yes! This was the easiest plot significant object to find and get ever! Take that, you lousy gems!

Now what?
>>
No. 424411 ID: b85f8c

>>424410
Wake up the depresso-dragon and show him the moon.
>>
No. 424413 ID: 196d1b

Did you take that with you from your crazy dream? Poke the dragon and show him the moon.
>>
No. 424415 ID: 196d1b

Give it to Trivis. Ask the brown guy why he had the dragon's favorite thing.
>>
No. 424428 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134022687950.png - (10.07KB , 640x480 , bga3-30.png )
424428

I can't find the brown guy anywhere now! Maybe when I took the moon he vanished?

"I have the moon!"
"The moon? The moon! Yay! Little box thing, you've done good. Oh. This is a lot more boring than I thought. It's all grey and round. Not exciting at all. Not even shiny. Bored now."

But I-

"But you did me a favour, I guess. Want anything in return?"
>>
No. 424435 ID: 196d1b

Can he fix whatever is making Diava and that brown guy act like that?
>>
No. 424456 ID: b85f8c

>>424435
Yeah. Less depresso-aura, please.
>>
No. 424457 ID: 132b99

ask to go home, or at least have your bungee grapple back.
>>
No. 424480 ID: 927efa

Let's go put the moon back in the sky, where it can be shiny again.
>>
No. 424754 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134031427911.png - (7.59KB , 640x480 , bga3-31.png )
424754

"Can you make my friends less depressed?"
"Meh."
"Um... can I just go home and have my bungee grapple back?"
"Yeah."
"Oh! Thanks!"
"For what? I just said you can. Didn't say I was gonna do it."
"What will you do?!"
"I'm thinkin' a nap."

I... but... what am I going to do stuck in this grey place and wait where did everyone go and it's just me and this dragon thing and how do I get out of here aaaaaaa
>>
No. 424755 ID: c891d3

>>424754
Beat him up! Aw yeah!
>>
No. 424757 ID: 180ec2

Maybe you're still dreaming. Pinch yourself. Failing that, pinch him.
>>
No. 424758 ID: 180ec2

Don't lose hope, maybe the moon is the key to escaping! Throw it up into the air. (possibly towards Trivis, as passive aggression is a much better fit for you than beating someone up)
>>
No. 424765 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134031743837.png - (4.32KB , 640x480 , bga3-32.png )
424765

I can't beat Trivis up! Trivis doesn't look bad to me. Just kind of mean! Diava used to be kind of mean too, and now she isn't anymore!

I don't think I'm dreaming. I'll throw the moon up really high!
>>
No. 424766 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134031744912.png - (26.10KB , 640x480 , bga3-33.png )
424766

FOOPMH
>>
No. 424767 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134031746082.png - (6.96KB , 640x480 , bga3-34.png )
424767

CLONK

"Ow! What gives?! Why are you still here-"
>>
No. 424768 ID: 9e3c3d
File 134031748119.png - (6.21KB , 640x480 , bga3-35.png )
424768

"-oh that is shiny. That is very shiny shiny. I want it. I want the shiny."
"You can have the shiny!"
"I can't get you home or give you back your bungee grapple but you've made me very, very happy! I'm sorry I was being a jerk to you before, little cat! You're the nicest guy and you tried to help me even when I was being do dumb and, um, um... a-are you doing anything really important right now? Could you... maybe stay around a bit longer?"

uh
>>
No. 424771 ID: 180ec2

Well, they're being nice now. And you have no way out. I guess you could probably stay until the next plot element falls into your geometric lap.
>>
No. 424772 ID: b85f8c

Well okay.
>>
No. 425913 ID: d1e9bf

Say yes, but be platonic!
>>
No. 426010 ID: 927efa

Sloppy makeouts!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason