[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 265656)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129298888327.png - (104.58KB , 700x500 , Pokemon - Fire Red_01.png )
265656 No. 265656 ID: a6008c

"Oh hey! My old game boy advance! I wonder what's in it...?"
Expand all images
>>
No. 265657 ID: a6008c
File 129298890089.png - (5.60KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_02.png )
265657

"Hmm... I don't remember where I was, so I guess New Game."
>>
No. 265658 ID: a6008c
File 129298891848.png - (71.84KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_03.png )
265658

"Oh, it's Pokemon! Okay then. Hi Oak."
>>
No. 265659 ID: a6008c
File 129298893174.png - (6.98KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_04.png )
265659

"Name input... I'm gonna fill in Gnome."
>>
No. 265660 ID: a6008c
File 129298894835.png - (40.11KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_05.png )
265660

"Gender... What gender should I be?"
>>
No. 265661 ID: 0b2a05

A boy. Might as well.
>>
No. 265662 ID: e3f578

Pfft, Gnome is a MAN's name

Pick MAN, it might as well be girl or girl otherwise
>>
No. 265663 ID: a6008c

I wanna see gnome as a girl!
>>
No. 265664 ID: 8d8786

BOY
>>
No. 265665 ID: 571373

Gnomegirl
>>
No. 265666 ID: 4c2d52

MAN
>>
No. 265667 ID: 3d74a8
File 129298976781.png - (3.27KB , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_06.png )
265667

"Alright! I'm on my way! It's a good thing I didn't pick girl. I'd be in a pink dress or something. Now let's go!"
>>
No. 265668 ID: dda667

>>265660
Girl.
Mostly.
>>
No. 265669 ID: 8d8786

Onward to ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 265670 ID: 3d74a8
File 129298997037.png - (397B , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_07.png )
265670

VWOIP VWOIP VWOIP
>>
No. 265671 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299002590.png - (3.88KB , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_08.png )
265671

"Today's the day I get my very first pokemon! Let's go see Oak, that's how this game always goes."
>>
No. 265672 ID: 8d8786

Don't worry, I'm sure nothing will be out of the ordinary
>>
No. 265673 ID: 9b4b17

>>265671

Check your computer for items first!
>>
No. 265674 ID: 701a19

>>265671
Is that an NES? In a Japanese video game?
That's strange!

Ok, go visit Professor Oak and UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY on GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK.
>>
No. 265675 ID: bf1e7e

yes yes go get your toohoos.
>>
No. 265676 ID: 571373

Check the computer for quests to update!
>>
No. 265677 ID: a6008c
 

Pallet Town
>>
No. 265678 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299091719.png - (3.93KB , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_09.png )
265678

Oh yeah, that potion! I saved up my allowance for a week to get this, it'd be bad if I forgot it!
>>
No. 265679 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299102597.png - (10.56KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_10.png )
265679

Now I need to go see Oak, and...
>>
No. 265681 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299105572.png - (11.63KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_11.png )
265681

Hey, he's not here. Just his stupid granddaughter. Now what?
>>
No. 265682 ID: e3f578

Man what is this where the fuck is Gary. I get this is like the remake but I don't give a fuck bring out the Garymiester.

She's supposed to give you a map while you wait for the REAL rival. give her a slap on the ass and tell her to make you a sandwhich while she gets you your map.
>>
No. 265684 ID: 85c76f

Chill with the researchers, and by that I mean ask them what they do of importance until they realize how futile their jobs are compared to 10 year olds.
>>
No. 265685 ID: d82d75

get more +charm.
>go flirt with her.
>>
No. 265687 ID: dda667

>>265681
Realize that she is secretly SUWAKO.
>>
No. 265689 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299233378.png - (10.99KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_12.png )
265689

I go up and decide to ask where the Professor is. I consider flirting, but she kind of hates me so I just get to the point. "Hey, Weaver! Where's your grandpa?"

"Oh, hello, princess. I'm waiting on him too! He's supposed to be here by now." Darn. I guess I need to go look for him.
>>
No. 265690 ID: dad664

Obtain: ACTION REPLAY
>>
No. 265693 ID: e3f578

>>265689
Oh, burn. Tell me Gnome did your Vitamin D count just rise or is it just me?

You know what has to go down, get the fuck out there to the entrance of Pallet and get him.
>>
No. 265694 ID: dad664

>>265689
Yell at Weaver to stop fiddling with POGEYMANS and go update NanQuest.
>>
No. 265710 ID: 48cead

>>265694
Thoroughly agreed. but win none the less
>>
No. 265721 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299548164.png - (8.64KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_13.png )
265721

Well, let's get this started. Off we go!
>>
No. 265722 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299551519.png - (10.56KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_14.png )
265722

You know what? I'm tough, I'll grab my own pokemon. Screw Oak, let's do this.
>>
No. 265723 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299554375.png - (10.89KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_15.png )
265723

"Hey! Wait! Don't go out!"
>>
No. 265725 ID: 3d74a8
File 12929955913.png - (11.08KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_16.png )
265725

OAK: It's unsafe!
Dangerous original characters live in tall grass!

You need your own characters for
your protection.

I know!
Here, come with me!
>>
No. 265726 ID: 3d74a8
File 12929956103.png - (13.66KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_17.png )
265726

Okay cool now I can get my pokemon or whatever it was he just said!
>>
No. 265727 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299567411.png - (11.12KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_18.png )
265727

Weaver: Grampa!
I'm tired of waiting!

OAK: Weaver? Let me think...

Oh, that's right, I told you to come! Just wait!

Here, Gnome.

There are three Characters here.

Haha!

The Characters are held inside these PSYCHE ORBS. When I was young, I was a serious Character Trainer.

But now, in my old age, I have only these three left. You can have one. Go on, choose!

Weaver: Hey! Grampa! No fair! What about me?

OAK: Be patient, Weaver. You can have one, too!

Weaver: ...Fine! I don't need to be greedy. I'm a lady! Go ahead and choose, princess!

OAK: Now, Gnome. Inside those three Psyche Orbs are Original Characters. Which one will you choose for yourself?
>>
No. 265728 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299569935.png - (11.27KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_19.png )
265728

First up is this skeleton guy. He seems pretty DARK.
>>
No. 265729 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299574187.png - (10.68KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_20.png )
265729

Next is this rabbit thing. I feel a weird presence from her. Maybe she's PSYCHIC.
>>
No. 265730 ID: 3d74a8
File 129299575638.png - (10.63KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_21.png )
265730

Oh, this guy looks tough! He seems like a real FIGHTER.
>>
No. 265731 ID: cffc27

Beardbeard!
>>
No. 265734 ID: f4e0e7

>>265729
I think it's rabbit season. Ruby!
>>
No. 265736 ID: b6c6fc

DORF!
>>
No. 265740 ID: 8d8786

Ruby without a doubt
>>
No. 265742 ID: 35cea2

Drew. It's been ages...
>>
No. 265743 ID: 701a19

Ruby! She can't be stopped!
>>
No. 265744 ID: e3f578

Psychic is easy mode, lets get Ruby.
>>
No. 265745 ID: dad664

Save game, get Action Replay, input code to be able to choose a PENJI.
>>
No. 265746 ID: 571373

>>265745
I agree with this!
>>
No. 265750 ID: e3f578

Guys if we're gonna cheat could we choose an older, more powerful character from the classic days. Isn't there a god character or something that was popular?

I don't have most of the legendary characters down. I think BeardBeard eventually evolves into a legendary but how many chapters did that take?
>>
No. 265751 ID: f4e0e7

>>265750
>Isn't there a god character or something that was popular?

We are not going to cheat Xom in. He's probably this world's Missingno.
>>
No. 265753 ID: c8c39c

BEARDBEARD!
>>
No. 265755 ID: e3f578

>>265751
Which is why I didn't bring him up, geez. I doesn't have to be an actual god just around that powerful, maybe a mary/gary stu? There HAD to have been plenty. Rudy Mann would almost come to mind but well I'm not entirely sure he's a legendary.

Joan's Mom?
>>
No. 265760 ID: 1963d1

Votan Ruby here guys. I'm willing to bet she's probably the most versatile starter.
>>
No. 265762 ID: 70d9eb

Choose fGhost, mutha fucka.
>>
No. 265764 ID: 9a5057

herbivorous bunny girl

Nickname it Bunny
>>
No. 265765 ID: 4c2d52

BEARDBEARD
>>
No. 265768 ID: 423100

I get a feeling Weaver's gonna be pissed if we pick Ruby and hate us even more. Pick DREW.
>>
No. 265774 ID: d97018

Ruby seems like a good idea.
>>
No. 265776 ID: 263430

Drew!

>>265764
Nah, think about the evolution path. We have to nickname it Reisen, it's the only way!
>>
No. 265777 ID: 1150ec

>>265728
Muthafuckin Drew in this bitches. Think of all the advantages to Dark types! THINK ABOU THEMMMMM!

And fucking Drew, bitches.

Better make this Nuzzlocke.
>>
No. 265781 ID: 644ca1

Ruby, I mean damn, Dew and Beardbeard sure are awesome, but this time we will pick the Herbivorous Bunny.
>>
No. 265782 ID: 571373

>>265750
But dude, a Fighting/Steel type for the first gym would be AMAZING!
>>
No. 265786 ID: c2c011

>>265730
Fucking Beardbeard all the way. Nothing can keep down that doubledorfen doublegod. He will kick ass, take names and chew whatever bubblegums there are, and be drunk as only an alcoholic dorf can be in the meantime.
>>
No. 265797 ID: 5f0943

Votan BeardBeard
>>
No. 265799 ID: 8f247f

BEARDBEARD
>>
No. 265802 ID: f87850

BEARDBEARD please. Best name ever.
>>
No. 265806 ID: 47d1aa

PSYCHIC Kicks ASS!
>>
No. 265809 ID: bf1e7e

Ruby
>>
No. 265823 ID: 754124

Okay, I choose Drew for the potential evolutions.
>>
No. 265848 ID: bdf739

>>265730
Ruby, because Retro Gaming is AWESOME.
>>
No. 265850 ID: 1854db

Drew! Dem evos man
>>
No. 265884 ID: 3dfe9d

Ruby has 11, BeardBeard has 9, and Drew has 7

Fighter all the way go go BeardBeard for 10.
>>
No. 265906 ID: 571373

Ruby!

Cause that Psychic bunnygirl is so awesome.
>>
No. 265907 ID: 6547ec

If we take Ruby, I'm pretty sure that Weaver will, in fact, fail to break character and will end us. Take BEARDBEARD before that happens.
>>
No. 265931 ID: 16cee5

Drew's not that great. He's better as a support than as a mainstay, even up until the later levels.

Sure, he's strong... but not very reliable. Keeping him in the orb is hard as well.

Go with beardbeard. The only problems you'll have is getting him to STOP beating other characters to death.
>>
No. 265934 ID: 6834bc

You are the great and powerful GNOME. Taking any character other than BEARDBEARD is a sin!
>>
No. 265939 ID: a31b13

Usually more of a lurker but C'MON GUYS a bunny girl? Grimdark McSkeleton? Puh-lease.

ANOTHER VOTE FOR BEARDBEARD ALL UP IN THIS MOFO
>>
No. 265985 ID: 771ab3

>>265728
I vote the underdog, Drew. Skulls please.
>>
No. 265993 ID: 620bfb

Drewbasaur
>>
No. 266005 ID: 9a5057

>>265939
Lurk less, learn your roots.
Drew is darkness element by definition, but not grimdark by ANY stretch of the imagination. His phylactery is a Skeletor action figure. He tries so hard though, bless his heart.
Beardbeard may be from a complex and expansive story setting, but he himself is a pretty one-dimensional character. You know the saying, if you have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail? In this analogy, Beardbeard is akin to hammering with dynamite. The nail probably went in, if you can find the remains of the board again.
Ruby is not just any cute and resourceful herbivorous bunny girl, she is also an ESP wielding eldrich abomination of some sort.

Anyway, psychic is the best type, even if all the psychic pokemans look moderately to alarmingly retarded.
>>
No. 266006 ID: f6360f

Drew, definitely. Few things can hold a candle to everyone's favorite lich.
>>
No. 266011 ID: 2eb5f6

Ruby.
>>
No. 266012 ID: 10c20a

I vote Ruby
>>
No. 266013 ID: 9cb4b3

I say Ruby.
>>
No. 266014 ID: 9fd9ab

Ruby.

Seriously.
>>
No. 266015 ID: e973f4

Man, why would we not pick Ruby?
>>
No. 266019 ID: 263430

>five identical votes within a minute of each other
Nice job on the proxies, but next time space out your votes a little.
>>
No. 266020 ID: e973f4

>>266019
(Nice try on calling proxies, but I recognize... three of the four IDs that aren't mine, at least.)
>>
No. 266021 ID: bf1e7e

>>266019

Sure is ClockworkSeal in here.
>>
No. 266081 ID: 1b5a08

I'm starting to wonder if Gnome gave us this choice just to throw us into a huge argument. And then have the main character pass out from stress.

...Drew.
>>
No. 266122 ID: 9a5057

>>266020
well of course YOU would. :p
>>
No. 266140 ID: 9b6c31

Beardbeard I say!
>>
No. 266142 ID: 9cb4b3

My vote's for RUUUUUUBYYYYYYYY... SHE'S OUR FRIEEEEEND...
>>
No. 266146 ID: a3c6ba

RUBY
>>
No. 266154 ID: f59554

I'd like Drew the best, but Ruby's good too.
>>
No. 266163 ID: 3d74a8
File 129313943478.png - (10.19KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_22.png )
266163

Alright, let's grab this Ruby thing. It looks like just the kind of thing Weaver would like.
>>
No. 266164 ID: 3d74a8
File 129313946512.png - (10.30KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_23.png )
266164

Weaver: Hey! I wanted that one, no fair! Well, fine. I'll pick this one!
>>
No. 266167 ID: 3d74a8
File 12931395216.png - (10.11KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_24.png )
266167

Weaver received the Drew from PROF. OAK!
>>
No. 266168 ID: 3d74a8
File 12931395801.png - (10.57KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_25.png )
266168

Weaver: Well, how about this, then? Let's fight! If I win, we trade!

"Yeah, I know how much you love stuffed animals, Weaver."

Weaver: Shut up! Let's go!

Oak: Oh dear.
>>
No. 266169 ID: 3d74a8
File 129313964431.png - (8.22KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_26.png )
266169

RIVAL Weaver would like to battle!
>>
No. 266170 ID: 8d8786

She didn't say anything about pokemon. She just said "let's fight." Therefore, FLYING TACKLE, followed by RIGHT IN THE FACE.
>>
No. 266172 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314002568.png - (7.31KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_27.png )
266172

RIVAL Weaver sent out Drew!

Go! Ruby!
>>
No. 266173 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314005055.png - (9.39KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_28.png )
266173

>>
No. 266175 ID: 0b2a05

Tail...what.. what tail

Use pound
>>
No. 266176 ID: 8d8786

She's got a tail. a small fluffy bunny tail. POUND THE HELL OUT OF THAT DREW
>>
No. 266179 ID: 86bbf7

TAIL WHIP!
>>
No. 266181 ID: 70d9eb

Shake what your momma gave you, gurl.
>>
No. 266183 ID: 9b6c31

Pound like fist of the north star.
>>
No. 266187 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314234729.png - (8.81KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_29.png )
266187

Well, shit.
>>
No. 266188 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314237927.png - (9.45KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_30.png )
266188

What do I do?

For future reference, outline a general combat strategy instead of declaring moves one by one. Otherwise this would be boring and take forever.
>>
No. 266189 ID: 86bbf7

Use a potion from your bag! Then strike back.
>>
No. 266190 ID: a76809

>>266188
potion that shit, laugh smugly as you win by attrition despite weaver's luck.
>>
No. 266191 ID: 8d8786

Use potion then resume pounding. Just pound it til it dies. And don't die. In fact, if it tries to hit you... uh... dodge.
>>
No. 266195 ID: bf1e7e

Strategy:

Spam pound, use a potion when a crit will kill you if you have one.

Otherwise your only option for the first battle is to get lucky olol.
>>
No. 266197 ID: 3d74a8
File 12931434935.png - (7.30KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_31.png )
266197

Right! The potion! Good thing I remembered to bring it.
>>
No. 266198 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314352555.png - (8.83KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_32.png )
266198

Oh come on!
>>
No. 266199 ID: 3d74a8
File 129314355591.png - (7.02KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_33.png )
266199

That... was a lot closer than I thought it would be. But hey! I won! And I get to keep Ruby!
>>
No. 266200 ID: 571373

Now gloat over your victory!

GLOOOOOOAAAAAAAAT!
>>
No. 266201 ID: 8d8786

Make sure you are paid for your victory. Paid... in rape dollars.
>>
No. 266202 ID: e3f578

You and Ruby pose because shit just got real.
>>
No. 266203 ID: 46c430

>>266199
Wonder that, since Drew nearly beat Ruby even with you using a potion, if Drew is more powerful and if it might have been better if Ruby had lost, so you could have traded to get said more powerful creature.
>>
No. 266204 ID: 8c1304

>>266200
This, of course, offers the most tactical advantage...
>>
No. 266205 ID: 86bbf7

Now challenge Professor Oak to battle for Beardbeard!
>>
No. 266208 ID: d6aefc

what happened to Ruby's max HP, went from 21 to 20!
>>
No. 266229 ID: c2c011

>>266199
Excellent... now steal the much more superior character, Beardbeard.
>>
No. 266248 ID: 0b2a05

Ask Oak how you heal these guys up. Bed rest, or..?
>>
No. 266260 ID: a3c6ba

>>266199
heal it immediatley. Ruby is at a disadvantage against Drew and Weaver is totally going to be a reacurring enemy s
>>
No. 266350 ID: 445c48

Trade anyways, Drew's pretty cool, and you look like a nice guy.

Plus, you know, boosted xp from the trade.
>>
No. 266414 ID: 92c327

Considering you showed off your great skill in the battle, ask Oak if you can receive Beardbeard, otherwise he's gonna collect dust on that there table if no one takes him. We wouldn't want that.
>>
No. 266415 ID: 325ad8

Force Weaver to give you Drew, then steal Beardbeard. If Oak gives you trouble just kick his ass or distract him with Ruby's.
>>
No. 266489 ID: 936c68

>>266020
In that case, I apologize. It was presumptuous of me to make such an accusation.
It just seemed like too big of a coincidence - this board doesn't move that fast, and almost every other post offered some kind of justification with the vote. I guess my Internet detective skills are rusty.
(seriously though the recognizing-IDs thing is kinda scary :)
>>266021
(also I am not ClockworkSeal. I am actually a cybernetically-enhanced walrus.)
>>
No. 270283 ID: b04d6a
File 129468975767.png - (8.50KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_34.png )
270283

Alright, we won! And Ruby leveled up! This day just keeps getting better and better.
>>
No. 270284 ID: b04d6a
File 12946898423.png - (8.96KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_35.png )
270284

Weaver: Darn it! I should have picked first! This isn't fair!
>>
No. 270287 ID: b04d6a
File 129468991420.png - (10.78KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_36.png )
270287

Weaver: You just got lucky!

Weaver: ...Alright. You won. But I'll be back for Ruby!

Weaver: Just you wait! See you later, Grampa!

And then Weaver walked away.

Lucky? She's the one who got 2 critical hits in a row!
>>
No. 270288 ID: b04d6a
File 129468993869.png - (8.66KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_37.png )
270288

Alright! Now to start my original character adventure! I consider challenging Oak to a battle, but...
>>
No. 270291 ID: b04d6a
File 129468998246.png - (7.68KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_38.png )
270291

...yeah, it would probably go something like that. He WAS a character master or something, wasn't he? I can't take him on with just Ruby, as awesome as she is. You just wait, Oak, I'll be back for Beardbeard.
>>
No. 270292 ID: b04d6a
File 129469001624.png - (11.30KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_39.png )
270292

Let's see. Anything else I need to do before I go? Otherwise I'll start heading to Viridian to get me some more characters.
>>
No. 270296 ID: f4963f

>>270292
Bum cash off your mom for MOAR POTIONS.

SO MANY POTIONS.

SEAS OF POTIONS.
>>
No. 270308 ID: b04d6a
File 129469209530.png - (3.06KB , 256x256 , oceans of potions.png )
270308

>>270296
>>
No. 270309 ID: b04d6a
File 129469213271.png - (11.55KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_40.png )
270309

Okay! Potions in hand, I head off to Viridian.
>>
No. 270310 ID: b04d6a
File 129469214844.png - (10.38KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_41.png )
270310

Oh no, I found a thing!
>>
No. 270312 ID: b04d6a
File 129469219552.png - (8.08KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_42.png )
270312

Oh, look, a wild rat!
>>
No. 270317 ID: fb10df

We'll probably want to catch one of these later on, but for now we should probably just have Ruby butcher everything in her path until she's stronger.
>>
No. 270320 ID: 15b51b

It doesn't look very top percentage. Kick its ass.
>>
No. 270332 ID: 9c9de5

I would recommend you try to catch it, even though it does look pretty weak. I don't think there'll be any more interesting creatures in the starter region and it might help to get one of those as a security backup for now.
>>
No. 270336 ID: 5471a7

We really do need something better than a rat, but catch it anyways.
>>
No. 270341 ID: 8250d3

Heck yea man, first pokemon is always a friend.

Poundx2
pokeball.
>>
No. 270384 ID: c71597

>>270312
Looks quite weak. Even weak enough that Ruby can beat it. Kick its fucking ass.
>>
No. 270420 ID: 5471a7

Pound until it has low HP, then use pokeballs until it is captured!

Remember to use b+down!
>>
No. 270487 ID: 3d74a8
File 129471663981.png - (8.05KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_43.png )
270487

Alright! Go Ruby! And I'll try and catch it!
>>
No. 270489 ID: 3d74a8
File 129471665678.png - (4.33KB , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_44.png )
270489

First, we beat it up a bit...
>>
No. 270491 ID: 3d74a8
File 129471667649.png - (7.40KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_45.png )
270491

Oh god dammit. I have no quest orbs.
>>
No. 270492 ID: 3d74a8
File 129471669462.png - (4.80KB , 240x160 , Pokemon - Fire Red_46.png )
270492

Oh, and now it ran away. Well great. Let's keep going. I'll just beat up anything I come across until I can get some quest orbs.
>>
No. 270495 ID: 3d74a8
File 129471671849.png - (10.26KB , 720x480 , Pokemon - Fire Red_47.png )
270495

And here we are! With a hospital center and a shop and a gym and the route to the Elite 4, Viridian City is a real city, compared to Pallet Town.
>>
No. 270497 ID: fb10df

I said we should've butchered the little rat. Ah well, do we even have money for capture balls? Probably not. Let's get to beatin' people up and takin' their things.
>>
No. 270501 ID: e3f578

Let's buy the shit out of them orbs
>>
No. 270525 ID: c81ccd

Yeah, we need more critters.

How many orbs can you buy? Buy that shit.
>>
No. 270526 ID: 8250d3

Have ruby do a strip tease musical number to earn you some cash for quest orbs
>>
No. 270529 ID: b94e61

That jerk at the shop is probably gonna make you play deliveryboy again. See if you can get a quest orb for an up-front payment or something, if he does.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason