[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 12762994383.png - (123.72KB , 700x700 , samantha.png )
192081 No. 192081 ID: 543aa6

Like, hi? My name's Samantha. My MOM made me go see a THERAPIST and he said I should get out more so here I am outside. She gave me some like, potions and shit and told me to go see some guy. I think his name was like, Professor Owk? Whatever, he's like next door.
Expand all images
>>
No. 192082 ID: 0b2a05

Girl you have no idea what's up here.

Go see him.
>>
No. 192083 ID: 8ce2bf

Kick the door down and grab the nearest 6 pokeballs. Then bail out of this town and head to some gym or something.
>>
No. 192084 ID: e3f578

oh, hey Mist... oh two pigtails. Well shit you look like GYM TRAINER MISTY. What did you do to make your MOM go to see a THERAPIST?
>>
No. 192085 ID: 1ac39d

go see the man and see what his deal is
>>
No. 192086 ID: 701a19

Professor Oak? Fuck yea, go visit him!
Shit's gonna get so awesome you don't even know where shit will put all the awesome.
>>
No. 192088 ID: 701a19

>>192084
Probably crucified an electric mouse.
>>
No. 192089 ID: e31d52

inb4 sex-related suggestions
>>
No. 192090 ID: c5c6d6

So what is up with your MOM? This whole THERAPIST thing doesn't sound cool. Spill on us what's going on.

The Owk dude can just learn to wait. He ain't going anywhere anyways.
>>
No. 192091 ID: d97d76

I've heard good things about this OWK fellow, might as well pay him a visit.
>>
No. 192092 ID: 732129

Hey, why do you want to go talk to some old dude? Go watch a movie.
>>
No. 192093 ID: 3ef2ad
File 127630030751.png - (49.66KB , 480x640 , eatyourpeaprofessor.png )
192093

Go see the Professor!
>>
No. 192095 ID: 543aa6
File 127630040858.png - (135.01KB , 700x700 , samantha1.png )
192095

Okay, I'm like, going to go see this stupid Professor guy, UGH.
>>192084
She like, thinks I'm too MOODY or something. GOD.
>>192086
OKAY MOM.
>>192092
OHMAGA I'd love to, but like, the movie theater is in another town and like, nothing good is playing.
>>
No. 192096 ID: 701a19

>>192095
Pfft, it's just Young Angst. You don't need a therapist for that, you need a mother that's less paranoid.

Still, this is going to be awesome for completely different reasons than you expect.
>>
No. 192099 ID: 3ef2ad

If you see a smug-ass looking snake guy with arms and legs? Pick him.

Just sayin'...
>>
No. 192100 ID: 0b2a05

...Hopefully.
>>
No. 192101 ID: e3f578

>>192095
She's sending you to Oak? Oh boy, she's kicking you out of the house. Well at least soon you'll get to go to that other town and go to the movie theatre
>>
No. 192102 ID: 6a5a08

Hey, listen, listen, Sam, hey, listen, Sam!

Stand up straight young lady, you're ruining your back.
And also, where do you live?
>>
No. 192104 ID: c5c6d6

>>192102
Good point. Where are we, anyways?
You might as well give us an idea of where we are on the way over. Anything interesting in this town?
>>
No. 192107 ID: e0b4dc

>>192095
Right, don't act like you're entitled, act like an old friend, and "Borrow" some things. Go in and out real quick, so he doesn't know what happened.
>>
No. 192110 ID: 543aa6
File 127630158669.png - (110.92KB , 700x700 , samantha2.png )
192110

>>192101
SHE'S KICKING ME OUT?! FUCK. At least I remembered my iPod.
>>192102
GOD YOU SOUND LIKE MY DAD. I live in PALLET TOWN. God, lamest name EVER.
>Samantha arrives at and is greeted by Professor Oak.
Professor Oak: Ah, Sam! Your mother just called me! It's great to meet you!
Sam: ..whatever...
Oak: Er, well, she wanted me to help you out, so you'll need to help me out!
Sam: Fine, what do I have to do?
Oak: Well, I'm a Pokemon professor and I will give you a pokemon if you will record the pokemon you see and catch with this Pokedex!
Sam: Fine, whatever.
Oak: Wonderful! Over on that table are three Pokemon, so take a look and decide! One of them is yours to keep! Oh, and that's my grandson, Gary.
>Gary continues to stare at the Pokeballs on the table.
Gary: Sup.
>>
No. 192111 ID: 1ac39d

gary is an ass, he will pick the mon that is strong against yours. you cannot get out iof that. anyway let's see what buggers we can get.
>>
No. 192113 ID: c5c6d6

Wow, Gary the conversationalist. Go over and say something to him.
>>
No. 192114 ID: 0b2a05

Ask him what the choices are.
>>
No. 192115 ID: 3ef2ad

What are our options, Sam?

(Although that's academic - go with fire. Always fire.)
>>
No. 192117 ID: 11c07d

>>192115

Agreed. Fire is the best.
>>
No. 192121 ID: d47be3

>>192110
Hit on Gary. That'll show mom!
>>
No. 192122 ID: 40cb26

WHEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR POKEMON, MAKE A SWITCH OF THE POKEBALLS SO GARY CHOOSES THE ONE WEAK TO YOURS
>>
No. 192125 ID: 6a5a08

Cackle evilly, grab all the Pokemon and the Pokedex, flee.
>>
No. 192131 ID: 732129

Ugh, they want you to be a pokemon trainer. This is so stupid. Look, you're not going to be able to get rid of it once you pick one, so have all of them listen to your iPod and pick the one that likes the music you like.
>>
No. 192132 ID: e0b4dc

>>192131
Nah, just get Charmander.
Dude's fuckin' metal.
>>
No. 192134 ID: 40cb26

Pick up the fire and water types, say you choose the water one, and quickly put the water pokemon back down where the fire one was.

Then prepare your trollface when Gary gets the grasstype.
>>
No. 192135 ID: 701a19

>>192121
Nothing quite like spreading your legs to spite your mother, 'eh?

Go with Bulbasaur. No fire, but the thing's a fucking tank and rapes everything in its path.
>>
No. 192139 ID: 6a5a08

>>192135
This if you decide to cast away my obviously superior plan.
>>
No. 192142 ID: 732129

>>192139

Yeah, I think Pie's idea is the best. Just get what you can and run for it. It'll be fun, I swear.
>>
No. 192143 ID: 1ac39d

bulbasaur.
>>
No. 192147 ID: 543aa6
File 127630329627.png - (203.12KB , 700x700 , samantha3.png )
192147

>Suddenly Sam is overwhelmed by butterflies and her mind goes blank.
Sam: I uh... sup... Gary..
>Gary the pimp totes notices and mosies over to Sam, holding her hand and fingering her chin
Gary: I'll let -you- choose your Pokemon first, babe.
>Gary winks at Sam. Sam stares blankly for a minute before walking over to the table slowly and still swooning while Gary stands behind her bored and waiting to grab his own pokemon and leave this house, no interest in Sam other than battling her later.
>>
No. 192149 ID: 476456

Gary drops women in like five seconds

if you're okay with that.
>>
No. 192152 ID: c5c6d6

You're drooling, Sam.
>>
No. 192156 ID: 6834bc

>>192147
Blush as hard as you can and say "Oh, I could never choose before you, what if I took the one you wanted? I have to insist that you go first, big boy~"
Do not listen to any of his objections. He must pick before you.
>>
No. 192157 ID: 1ac39d

garry is an ass and a half. anyway take bulbasaur.
>>
No. 192158 ID: 6a5a08

Summon THOR to spite Gary for toying with your emotions.
>>
No. 192159 ID: 6a5a08

I mean smite.
>>
No. 192160 ID: 701a19

>>192147
Gary is attracted to people who can best him, and he's letting you go first so he can pick whatever will be best against your choice.
So start by tricking him.
Pick up Bulbasaur and Charmander.
Say you pick Charmander, then put Charmander back where you got Bulbasaur.
>>
No. 192161 ID: 893594

Also, if you can beat Gary then maybe you can dominate him in other ways later...
>>
No. 192162 ID: 3724c5

Goddamn Gary. Motherfucking. Oak.
>>
No. 192164 ID: 732129

Don't be distracted by Gary. Grab everything and book it!
>>
No. 192168 ID: 543aa6
File 127630409848.png - (92.21KB , 700x700 , samantha4.png )
192168

So uhm, there's three Pokemon I can choose from. Squirtle, the water pokemon; Charmander, the fire pokemon; and Bulbasaur, the grass pokemon...
>Pick 1, 2, or 3. Voting ends at 6.15 pm PST<
>>
No. 192169 ID: c5c6d6

>>192168
1. Squirtle
>>
No. 192171 ID: d9f9ef

>>192168
2 charmander
>>
No. 192172 ID: 0b2a05

3
>>
No. 192174 ID: 701a19

Pick up Bulbasaur (3) and Charmander (2).
Say you pick Charmander (2), then put Charmander (2) back where you got Bulbasaur (3).
>>
No. 192175 ID: 11c07d

>>192168
2
>>
No. 192176 ID: 1ac39d

>>192174
YES!
>>
No. 192177 ID: 445c48

1
>>
No. 192178 ID: 7806f0

Charmandah!
>>
No. 192179 ID: 2a421d

>>192174
Do this.
>>
No. 192180 ID: 7806f0

>>192174
I like this plan, but I'd rather keep the Charmander in the end.... so, would that be picking the Squirtle, putting back, then picking the Char?
>>
No. 192182 ID: f95872

Charmander!
>>
No. 192183 ID: 40cb26

>>192174
Seconded.

I prefer Charmander but leech seed is overall rape.
>>
No. 192184 ID: 3724c5

>>192174
This, but switch it - keep Charmander.
>>
No. 192185 ID: 543aa6

>We aren't going to cheat. You can't cheat in the game, so you can't cheat here, sorry<
>>
No. 192188 ID: c5c6d6
File 12763044687.jpg - (895.38KB , 650x3784 , thepunchlineismachismo.jpg )
192188

Do this.
>>
No. 192189 ID: 3724c5

>>192185
Well crap.
Charmander then.
>>
No. 192190 ID: 1ac39d

bulbasaur then
>>
No. 192191 ID: 275a5d

>>192174
AHAHA. You are a genius.
>>
No. 192196 ID: 34470e

Charmander.
>>
No. 192197 ID: 701a19

>>192185
It's not cheating, it's tripping Gary with his own douche-bag.

Still, Bulbasaur. :/
>>
No. 192198 ID: 40cb26

>>192185
But dirty tricks is the only way we can win Gary's cold and twisted heart!

Oh well. Still sticking with bulbasaur.
>>
No. 192199 ID: 6f54ee

>>192174
THIS. :D
>>
No. 192200 ID: 6a5a08

>>192188
Agreed.
>>
No. 192202 ID: 543aa6
File 127630526543.jpg - (16.85KB , 300x225 , banzai_2.jpg )
192202

>BETTING ENDS<
>>
No. 192208 ID: 67c611

>>192134
100% approved
>>
No. 192223 ID: 543aa6
File 127630742670.png - (110.98KB , 700x700 , samantha5.png )
192223

Heehee, I guess I'll go with Charmander! He's so cute! What should I name him?
>As you think of a name, Gary picks up a pokeball but you don't notice which and strolls out the door, not without winking at you.
Gary: See ya, pops. G'bye, toots.
>>
No. 192224 ID: e3f578

well fuck we're going to have to train it until it gets metal claw or catch a mankey unless oh god no this is red/blue
>>
No. 192225 ID: 0b2a05

How about Charles?
>>
No. 192227 ID: e31d52

>>192223
He's adorable.

Call him Flare Cynder Smaug.
>>
No. 192229 ID: e3f578

Mr. Snuggles
>>
No. 192230 ID: 1ac39d

>>192225
i like Charles, has a hint of his name while being more dignified.
>>
No. 192231 ID: d9f9ef

>>192227
THIS
>>
No. 192232 ID: 0b2a05

Wait wait.

Is it a girl or a boy?
>>
No. 192233 ID: a594b9

>>192223
Name him PIKACHU!

Wait, no. I'm going with Smaug.
>>
No. 192235 ID: 3724c5

>>192232
This.

Gender check.
>>
No. 192236 ID: 40cb26

>>192223
Charles is good, and we can call him Charlie too.

>>192224
Or just suck Brocks dick for his badge.
>>
No. 192240 ID: e0b4dc

>>192223
Name him S.S. FlameRaper.
>>
No. 192244 ID: f95872

Glaumrung is cooler than Smaug. But if nobody else prefers Glaumrung, I'll go Smaug too.

...Though it seems like an out-of-character thing for her to do. Maybe her day read her the Hobbit when she was little, and she felt bad for Smaug. Or something.
>>
No. 192246 ID: c5c6d6

>>192225
>>192230
>>192236
Fourth vote for Charles. I'm no good making up names, but this one sounds good.


Dang, you're cute when you're smiling.
>>
No. 192248 ID: 2a421d

>>192244
I like Smaug.
>>
No. 192255 ID: fddd61

Smaug is an excellent name for a Charmander and its evolutions.
>>
No. 192258 ID: 543aa6
File 127630935670.png - (92.50KB , 700x700 , gary.png )
192258

Sam: I'll name him Smaug!
>Sam seems much happier with the idea of becoming a Pokemon trainer now that she has her own Poke. Sam thanks the Prof and leaves his house.
Gary: Hey bitch! Wanna fight?
>Gary tosses his newly obtained Pokeball in the air like a douchebag.
Sam: Yeah...whatever...
>Sam blushes and puts Smaug on the ground.
>Sam thinks: So uh.. what do I do?
>>
No. 192263 ID: e31d52

>>192258
Tell Smaug to do stuff to hurt his poke. Don't worry, they'll be fine once you get them to a pokemon center!
>>
No. 192265 ID: c5c6d6

>>192258
You say "Smaug, use Scratch!" Although you'll want to wait until he takes his pokemon out.

...Actually, to heck with that. Just call it out now. Gary deserves a little something for that bitch comment.
>>
No. 192269 ID: 40cb26

>>192258
You poke is a noob so can probably just scratch and growl. And growling is useless, just tell him to scratch the shit out of everything.
>>
No. 192270 ID: 701a19

>>192258
He called you a bitch after flirting with you.
Make Smaug go claw his face open and light his clothes on fire.
>>
No. 192272 ID: 3724c5

SMAUG ATTACK GARY.

That poor Squirtle hasn't done anything to us yet, no need to involve him!
>>
No. 192274 ID: 41ba59

SMAUG used EMBER on GARY.

It's super efefefective!
>>
No. 192275 ID: 40cb26

SMAUG use SCRATCH on opponent!
SAM use FLASH on trainer!
>>
No. 192276 ID: c5c6d6

>>192275
GARY used CURSE!
SAM used LOW KICK! It's super effective!
>>
No. 192284 ID: a594b9

I think Smaug just has Scratch right now.

So just use that on whatever Gary throws out.
>>
No. 192294 ID: 11c07d

Low kick to the balls
>>
No. 192300 ID: 6a5a08

Have Smaug cut off some of your hair, apply hair to Gary's eyeball, apply foot to Gary's balls.

"NOBODY CALLS ME A BITCH YOU PANSY ASS!" then skip away with your new bestest friend, Smaug.
>>
No. 192328 ID: c4c313

You guys are like, totally overreacting. Gary is too hot to be that mean. He's just playing it cool.
>>
No. 192333 ID: 275a5d

>>192328
Quiet, you. He must be punished.

Kick him in the nads.
>>
No. 192334 ID: 3724c5

Get lost in Gary's eyes.
>>
No. 192335 ID: 1ac39d

destroy him.
>>
No. 192338 ID: d3dfb8

Screw battling, screw Gary.
>>
No. 192339 ID: 275a5d

Do this
>>192334
while doing this
>>192294
and this
>>192272
>>
No. 192363 ID: 0003ac

>>192258
Headgames.
"This is my first time. Be gentle"
>>
No. 192380 ID: 40cb26

>>192363
Oh god this, a thousand times.
>>
No. 192386 ID: 3d74a8

Throw Smaug at Gary.
>>
No. 192411 ID: e0b4dc

>>192258
Say "Smaug, use Scratch!"
Then punch him in the gut while he's distracted by Smaug kicking the ass of his puny squirtle.
>>
No. 192415 ID: bfd473

BREAK THE CYCLE! Tell him you think he is an ass for wanting to force two creatures into combat. Prof Oak wants to study and understand the Pokemon, not exploit them for personal gain.
>>
No. 192418 ID: 6a5a08

>>192415
This, followed immediately by my previous suggestion, will teach Gary to both respect and fear us. I vote for that course of action.
>>
No. 192476 ID: 710b93

Cry loud enough that everyone around, including his grampa Oak, hears you. He was so nice before, and now he's calling you bad things and threatening to beat you up with his pokemon!

In other words, you hold the gender card. Make him learn just how powerful it is.
>>
No. 192488 ID: 1e89ae

Kick his ass, babe.
>>
No. 192496 ID: 732129

>>192418

I second this motion.
>>
No. 192515 ID: c71597

>>192415
Use this for fucking with his mind. Then kick him in the nuts. That will fucking show that prick who is the superior one in this relationship.
>>
No. 192518 ID: 610ed3

>>192476

This should do it. Even if you do still somehow end up fighting, you'll hold the moral highground.
>>
No. 192536 ID: 732129
File 127633408520.png - (97.75KB , 700x700 , tool.png )
192536

I don't even know really, I just felt like coloring him in like a coloring book.
>>
No. 192538 ID: 732129
File 127633821516.png - (141.82KB , 700x700 , angst.png )
192538

And I figured "Why the hell not?"
>>
No. 192562 ID: ef62e4

>>192536
Those neon-green trousers must be the thing that makes a maiden's heart beat faster.
>>
No. 192567 ID: 40cb26

>>192536
>colors
Gaaay. Suitably so.

>tool.png
Mwahaha yes, yes indeed.
>>
No. 192580 ID: 620bfb

>>192567
Gary's missing multiple popped collars.
>>
No. 192618 ID: 543aa6
File 127637005348.png - (104.77KB , 700x700 , samanthacolors.png )
192618

>>192538
>You were pretty close, but no offense, I just wanted to establish the colors of my own characters. Also Gary Oak has his own colors already SO YEAH.
>>
No. 192631 ID: 543aa6
File 127637176923.png - (163.91KB , 700x700 , samantha6.png )
192631

>Charmander growls as he gets ready to attack Gary.
Sam: Smaug! Get that son of a bitch!
Gary: HEY! You can't just attack me! You have to battle my pokemon!
Sam: FINE! BRING IT ON, ASSFUCKER.
>Gary throws his pokeball...
Gary: GO!
>>
No. 192632 ID: 1ac39d

scratch it while it is still changing from glowy energy!
>>
No. 192635 ID: ee8352

Gary, you wuss. You talk shit but can't take it.

Well then, wait for whatever it is to come out, then tell Smaug to Growl at it. With its stats down a notch, turn it into a scratching pole.
>>
No. 192636 ID: d1210a

>>192631
Yeah, you committed to a battle he asked for, not your problem he wasted too much time talking.

Attack his pokemon the moment it appears.

The fuck will find an excuse for any loss anyway, might as well let him have a legitimate excuse.
>>
No. 192641 ID: 543aa6
File 127637276081.png - (123.18KB , 1000x700 , samantha7.png )
192641

>BULBASAUR appears before you!
Sam: Smaug, use SCRATCH!
>BULBASAUR takes damage.
Gary: You'll never beat me! You're just a girl with no clue what you're doing! BULBASAUR, use TACKLE!
>BULBASAUR uses TACKLE and Smaug takes damage.
Sam: Don't you DARE think that just because I wear a skirt I can't beat you, toolbag!
>>
No. 192643 ID: ee8352

>>192641
Strategy time: Use Growl once to lower the damage you take for the rest of the fight, then just keep Scratching. Growling more than that gives dimishing returns.
>>
No. 192645 ID: 1ac39d

just keep scratching, no growls.
>>
No. 192646 ID: 6a5a08

Unleash the burning fury of a thousand suns.
Also use Growl.
>>
No. 192649 ID: a594b9

No. Growl is a waste of time.

Just Scratch.
>>
No. 192650 ID: f82d85
File 127637324880.png - (10.64KB , 800x600 , ADVICE.png )
192650

Tell Charmander to kick Bulbasaur in the BALLS!
>>
No. 192651 ID: 543aa6
File 127637333597.png - (115.07KB , 1000x700 , samantha8.png )
192651

>After a few rounds of battling, BULBASAUR has only a few health points left, while Smaug is doing slightly better.
Gary: Grrr, fine! You win this time, but just you wait! I'll get you while you're weak, you stupid cunt!
Sam: That's right, just walk off LOSER!
>Sam shouts
Sam: GARY OAK HAS LOST TO A GIIIIIRLLLL! WHAT A LOOOOOSEEEEEEERRRRRRR
>Gary growls loudly while commanding his bulbasaur to get back in its pokeball as he stomps off to tall grass to the north.
Sam: Ha! Great job, Smaug! I guess this trainer thing isn't as bad as I thought it would be!
>Smaug levels up! Smaug is level 6!
Sam: I guess we should go back home and fix your wounds, Smaugy.
>Sam carries Smaug back to her mother's house to rest for a little bit.
>>
No. 192653 ID: 6a5a08

Smash Steve's bottle then use it to cut Gary's throat.

MURDER! DEATH! KILL!
>>
No. 192654 ID: 3d74a8

Use flamethrower.
>>
No. 192656 ID: c00244

>>192651
Show your affection to Smaug. Your little Charmander has done quite well this day.
>>
No. 192657 ID: f83b4e

>>192651
Sounds like Gary's going to be an ambushing lil' twerp. Get some potions and stuff first opportunity.
Bet that asshole's going to do something 'clever' like ambush you outside a pokemon center, which has all the charm of sticking up an ambulance at the emergency entrance.
>>
No. 192658 ID: 1ac39d

he get's extra hugs.
>>
No. 192659 ID: c4c313

If this turns into a Steve quest I am going to be very disappointed.
>>
No. 192660 ID: 6a5a08

Join Team Rocket.
>>
No. 192662 ID: a594b9

>>192651
After resting let's go off into the tall grass and find the next town so we can get some more pokeballs and capture ALL THE CUTEST POKEMON!
>>
No. 192663 ID: f82d85
File 127637397869.png - (8.22KB , 800x600 , Go_Fuck_Yourself_Mneme.png )
192663

>>192659

Hey go right off and fuck yourself you enormous faggot.

>>192651

Go out and train some more!
>>
No. 192664 ID: 6a5a08

>>192662
Including Magikarp of course.

Gotta have that Gyarados.
>>
No. 192670 ID: e3f578

>>192664
But your going to have to bludgeon all pokemon with his face otherwise all he'll do is splash.
>>
No. 192672 ID: 543aa6
File 12763752442.png - (170.69KB , 700x700 , samantha9.png )
192672

>Sam arrives at her house, hugging and holding Smaug tightly.
Sam: MOOOOOOM! Comere!
>Sam's mother runs out from the kitchen and gasps when she sees the charmander.
Sam's mom: OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE! Oh! But the poor thing needs help!
>Sam's mom sprays Smaug with a potion and Smaug is healed completely. Sam's mom hands Sam x5 potions and x5 pokeballs.
Sam's mom: Here you go, Samantha. I'm so glad you seem happier and I hope your journey goes well! Don't forget to call or send letters, dear! I love you!
Sam: Yeah, yeah, love you too mom.
>Sam grabs a sandwich outta the fridge and some cash out of her mom's purse. She waves goodbye and grabs her running shoes.
Sam: UGH I think I'm gonna like, change my hair.
>Sam leaves the house after fixing her hair and heads to the same tall grass path Gary went.
>>192662
Omg I totally want to.
>>
No. 192673 ID: 6a5a08

>>192670
This is a risk I'm willing to take.

Besides, there's always the switch-out strategy.
>>
No. 192675 ID: e31d52

CUTE POKEMON TEAM

UTTERLY ADORABLE AND YET COMPLETLEY AWESOME!

MADE OF :3
>>
No. 192681 ID: ee8352

>>192672
>Sam leaves the house after fixing her hair and heads to the same tall grass path Gary went.
Don't we have another direction we can go? Gary is a jerk.

Anyways, keep your eyes open. There are lots of pidgey and ratatta locally, although keep your eyes open for anything unusual. You might find something unique to catch.
>>
No. 192684 ID: 543aa6
File 127637624216.png - (182.27KB , 700x700 , Samantha10.png )
192684

>>192681
No, there's like, only one path out of town. Besides, I still think Gary is like, totally cute.
>Sam and Smaug begin up the path in the tall grass...
Sam: Smaug! Do you hear that! I think it's a pokemon!
>>
No. 192685 ID: 874abe
File 127637635219.png - (4.41KB , 240x160 , burnco.png )
192685

You must get one of these things.
>>
No. 192690 ID: 4ba16e

>>192684
Smaug, sic balls!
>>
No. 192691 ID: e31d52

>>192684
Whatever you do, don't comically set your clothes/the tall grass on fire with Smaug's tail.
>>
No. 192699 ID: a594b9

>>192684
IT'S PIKACHU!
>>
No. 192703 ID: e3f578

>>192699
it's KOFFING
>>
No. 192704 ID: 4ba16e

>>192703
GOD DAMMIT!!
AUGHH-
>>
No. 192705 ID: 6a5a08

>>192703
No, it's SUPERMAN!
>>
No. 192706 ID: f82d85

It's a Ratatta with three legs!
>>
No. 192707 ID: 4ba16e

It's a Pidgey with a busted wing and mercury poisoning!
>>
No. 192708 ID: 40cb26

IT'S A SHINY PIDGEY
>>
No. 192710 ID: 6a5a08

It's... it's... MISSINGNO.-ver9000!!1! Toasted bagels-----

DatAC orRuPtDe PPLZ noMr SoOpA
>>
No. 192724 ID: c71597

>>192684
Tell Smaug to scratch off that wild pokeymanfucks ballsack.
>>
No. 192733 ID: 40cb26

>>192724
Let's not be too mean, we probably want to catch whatever it is.
>>
No. 192796 ID: a594b9

>>192733
Can't catch it. No pokeballs.
>>
No. 192798 ID: d9f9ef

>>192796
her mother gave her some
>>
No. 192807 ID: f21281
Audio 166-spearow.mp3 - (348.46KB )
192807

>>
No. 192812 ID: a594b9

>>192798
Oh seriously? I missed an update, dang.
>>
No. 192816 ID: 732129

>>192618

No offense taken, I was just coloring for fun.
>>
No. 192989 ID: 26366a

>>192684
Don't worry that Gary broke your heart. Obviously, Smaug is all the male you'll need.
>>
No. 193081 ID: 620bfb

>>192989
Oh no, this isn't that kind of pokemon quest.
>>
No. 193107 ID: 40cb26

>>193081
Are you sure?

Keep in mind we chose a fire type, and then Gary got the grass type that learns Vine Whip.
>>
No. 193121 ID: c4c313

>>193107

Hey man, Gary doesn't do bondage.
>>
No. 193156 ID: 543aa6
File 127646142271.png - (206.56KB , 700x700 , samantha11.png )
193156

Sam: OHMAGAH HOW CUTE! A LITTLE BIRDY! Oh, I should probably track it with that Pokedex thing...
>Sam checks and sees that she has found a PIDGEY, female gender
Sam: Smaug! Get ready for battle!
>>
No. 193157 ID: 6a5a08

Don't fall for his tricks, that's MISSINGNO., the only Pokemon capable of going over level 100. It will crash your game!
>>
No. 193158 ID: a594b9

>>193156
Use Scratch, see how it can take a hit. Lower its health a bit, then pokeball go when it's low.
>>
No. 193159 ID: f82d85

Kick it in the head and use a pokeball
>>
No. 193160 ID: 1ac39d

under 25% is good.
>>
No. 193161 ID: f83b4e

>>193156
Careful, Pidgey can be tough little puffballs.
>>
No. 193162 ID: 6a5a08

>>193159
No, that's illegal.

Have Smaug kick it in the head, then use a Pokeball.
>>
No. 193168 ID: 63ab82

(Hey, he got Barbasour, which is ultimately weak to our fire lizard. The game is breaking! It must mean it is not a Balbasour but a ditto, or worse, the MissingNo that can evolve into different pokemons.)
>>
No. 193190 ID: acb4cd

>>193168
It's gary oak. He'll find a way to screw with us.
>>
No. 193235 ID: e3f578

>>193190
No, screw with Red. He doesn't even consider us a real rival. We picked bulbasaur after we picked charmander so that means red has to pick either squirtle (or pikachu if another trainer comes along)
>>
No. 193240 ID: e31d52

Remember the plan: TEAM OF CUTE!

This is our second ally. It just has to learn that.
>>
No. 193283 ID: acb4cd

>>193235
dude. we're rule 63'd red.

Also, we need to catch a trapinch.
>>
No. 193286 ID: 6a5a08

>>193283
No, then we'd be that chick with the hat.
>>
No. 193290 ID: acb4cd

>>193286
Naw dude, that's Leaf.
>>
No. 193291 ID: 6a5a08

>>193290
I stand by my theory.
>>
No. 193304 ID: acb4cd

>>193291
And I'll stand by mine.

...where are we keeping the potions at anyways?
>>
No. 193306 ID: 6a5a08

>>193304
Why, our inventory of course.

By the way, Sam, Inventory Check.
>>
No. 193319 ID: 6324db

>>192684
Gary? Cute? I guess we'll need to amend our knock-the-smug-out-of-Gary plan, then. Actually, he does seem to need a bit of an attitude change. Perhaps amend it to the knock-the-smug-out-of-Gary-so-he-respects-you-properly plan.

>>193156
Pidgey? Sounds good. Have Smaug smack it around a bit before trying to catch it. Thankfully, Kanto has a proliferation of PokeCenters, so you'll be able to fix everyone up relatively quickly.
>>
No. 193333 ID: acb4cd

>>193319
Aren't they like ten or something? Just give the dude time to grow up. Kicking his ass will of course accelerate the process.
>>
No. 193334 ID: 1ac39d

>>193333
samantha has nice boobs, if that's a ten year old then hot damn.
>>
No. 193336 ID: f95872

>>193162
I don't think it's illegal. I'm relatively certain it's just monumentally stupid. Though less so, with a pidgey.
>>
No. 193342 ID: f31e33

Battle the pidgey and then take it and after that go and fight other trainers and remember try to act cute to the male trainers to throw them off.
>>
No. 193780 ID: 543aa6

>>193306
>Too tired to draw, but will update later tonight<
>10 pokeballs
>1 pokeball that is used for Smaug
>5 potions
>1 sandwich
>>193333
>Sam's like 16 or something. This quest takes place after Ash, but Gary still lives with his parents because he's a fucknut, so in this quest they're probably 16 or so which explains Sam's angst.<
>>
No. 193803 ID: f95872

>>193780
Wouldn't that mean he's supposed to be a gym leader by now?
>>
No. 193808 ID: acb4cd

>>193803
Well apparently he didn't leave when Ash did...which means that ash didn't get pikachu, if I recall the first episode correctly.
>>
No. 193824 ID: 620bfb

>>193808
You can't do that! The future will be changed! You'll create a time paradox!
>>
No. 193902 ID: 899719

>>193824
Alternate time-line.
>>
No. 193976 ID: 543aa6

>>193803
>>193808
>>193824
>>193902
>TALK TALK TALK TALKIN' 'BOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH.
>>
No. 193980 ID: e31d52

We gave you suggestions above the age verification and inventory, 3p
>>
No. 194023 ID: 6a5a08

Alright, since we've gotten off-track...

Smaug use SCRATCH on the WILD PIDGEY.
>>
No. 194125 ID: 212d3d

you must go back in time my child you 1 hour aso and tell yourself that you need go west and go to a cave to that you can capture a Kadabra.

I have made a blue portal for you to go through so that you can go back in time. Please do this, it will be your chance to change history.
>>
No. 194130 ID: acb4cd

>>194125
Kadabras are not cute. If we need a psychic we'll get an espeon.
>>
No. 194132 ID: da8055

Do people in this thread just not understand the concept behind "suggestion" very much? It's like a Gnoll thread.
>>
No. 194143 ID: 212d3d

Do this and you will be able to get physic pokemon we will need for the next 3 gyms.
>>
No. 194178 ID: c05c83

>>194130
Drop Smaug, ignore the bird, ALL EEVEELUTION TEAM
>>
No. 194232 ID: 63ab82

>>194178

I fully endorse this.

We must do this.
>>
No. 194249 ID: acb4cd

>>194232
>>194178
eevees only good evolutions are espeon and vaporeon, so that's a boring idea.
>>
No. 194251 ID: dda57c

>>194249
I am not going to smack down your terrible opinion here. Just know that you are in fact quite wrong.
>>
No. 194285 ID: d3dfb8

>>194249
Eevee's only useful evolutions are Jolteon and Vaporeon, so that's a boring idea.*

Just fixing that for you
>>
No. 194290 ID: 63ab82

Evee are there for cuteness. And cuteness alone.

They serve the role well. Outside sea pokemons and fairy pokemons, it is difficult to find cuter pokemon than evee's evolution tree.
>>
No. 194297 ID: b58b7e

>>194249
>>194285
Umbreon and Flareon were here, Vaporeon and Espeon can suck a dick.
>>
No. 194374 ID: 620bfb

>>194285
Umbreon/Espeon/Jolteon/Vaporeon/Leafeon/Glaceon were here, we're all useful.

Not Flareon though, Flareon's stuck with the wrong stats and the wrong moves.
>>
No. 194410 ID: 543aa6
File 127666171976.png - (130.97KB , 700x700 , samantha12.png )
194410

So what's this eevee thing, is it cute, and where do I get it?
>>
No. 194412 ID: e31d52

I love Smaug more with each update! :D
>>
No. 194415 ID: a594b9

>>194410
Eevee is pretty damn cute. However you won't be catching one in the wild.

OH WELL just mosey on to the next town. Catch something that Smaug doesn't kill and eat.
>>
No. 194417 ID: acb4cd

>>194415
This. Opportunity will come with time and experience.

Hope you like exercise.
>>
No. 194419 ID: c4c313

>>194410

It's easy to find eevee. Just take your two pokemon ONE one pokemon to Celadon City. There's a place there notorious for its eevee infestation.
>>
No. 194420 ID: 620bfb
File 127666233247.png - (484.09KB , 760x630 , Eeveelutions.png )
194420

The one in the middle's an Eevee, the ones surrounding it are the things it can turn into. As for where to get it, they're kinda rare. Probably gonna have to find some eccentric nerd to give one away.
>>
No. 194422 ID: 40cb26

>>194410
Super cute, and can evolve into a bunch of different things that are mostly also cute. Pretty rare though like Smaug so you prob won't find them just wandering around everywhere. You'll need to get it from someone like a breeder or another trainer. Or find one already in a ball laying around someplace, but what're the odds of that really?

There's some pokemon obsessed dude a ways northeast, he probably knows more about em.
>>
No. 194434 ID: 6834bc
File 127666400539.png - (44.06KB , 138x220 , look at that cute eevee.png )
194434

>>194410
This is what an Eevee looks like. They might be kind of hard to find, though.
>>
No. 194437 ID: f95872

>>194420
Might have to pretend to like him for him to give it up.
>>
No. 194449 ID: b58b7e

>>194410
Eevee is mega-cute, and can evolve into like eight different pokemon.
Which are also cute.
You should be able to get one in the city. If need be, have Smaug light a fire under someone's ass.
Eevee and the Eeveelutions are all awesome, despite my earlier comment about Vaporeon and Espeon.
If you do get an Eevee, you can either use a stone to make it evolve, or you can chill out at the right time of day.
My advice, is chill with Eevee at night. Get's you Umbreon, a dark type.
>>
No. 194451 ID: d3dfb8
File 127666526622.jpg - (9.87KB , 200x204 , EEVEE.jpg )
194451

This is an EEVEE.
It is cute.
>>
No. 194476 ID: b58b7e

>>194451
That is not an Eevee.
I don't even know what that is.
I feel old.
...

Get off my lawn, you whippersnappers. You and your fancy new pokeymans.
>>
No. 194480 ID: f83b4e

>>194410
... Gotta watch out for those Critical Hits, I guess.

Eat with Smaug, develop that special dinner-date bond. Let us know what Pidgey tastes like.
>>
No. 194529 ID: f95872

>>194451
It's Aggron.
>>
No. 194944 ID: c4c313

>>194451

IT'S PIKACHU

GODDAMIT AAAAAAGGG
>>
No. 194949 ID: 543aa6
File 127679529850.png - (140.48KB , 700x700 , samantha13.png )
194949

Eevee! Oh it's so cute!
>>194420
Ooohhh I want the blue one on the bottom!
>>194437
Pshh that's easy. I'll get me an eevee fast, you'll see!
>>
No. 194950 ID: a594b9

>>194949
Smaug looks worried that you're gonna ditch him. Reassure him by giving him a piggyback ride.
>>
No. 194951 ID: aeade0

you making smaug jealous, give him a reassuring pat.
>>
No. 194954 ID: 620bfb

Reassure Smaug that since Flareon is useless, you'll keep him on as a fire pokemon.
>>
No. 194955 ID: 9a6465

Tell Smaug to stop being such a bitch.
>>
No. 194960 ID: 543aa6
File 127679784293.png - (121.94KB , 700x700 , samantha14.png )
194960

>>194951
Sam: Heyyyy, Smaug we gotta catch lotsa pokemon, but you'll always be my favorite.
>Sam pats Smaug and he seems happy
So where do we go now?
>>
No. 194962 ID: a594b9

>>194960
I see London, I see France...

Next stop: Viridian City. ...that's actually the only place we can go right now.
>>
No. 194965 ID: f92837

>>194962
Agreed. I hear the gym leader there is really cute, too.
>>
No. 195015 ID: d9f9ef

>>194960
Place smaug on head
ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No. 195078 ID: 0b2a05

>>195015
The boxsmaug.
>>
No. 195081 ID: d3dfb8

Let's head up to the pokemart in Viridian city and buy some condoms.
...
In-case Gary shows up again.
>>
No. 195811 ID: 444f88

>>194965
Are you thinking Giovanni of Viridian City, or Brock of Pewter City? Giovanni is probably pretty handsome, but I'm not sure if Samantha is interested in older men. I guess we'll find out.

>>194949
>I'll get me an eevee fast, you'll see!
They're not normally found wandering in the wild, so good luck. You might want to pick up some Eevee-chow in Viridian, though, to get its attention if you do run across one.

Well, to Viridian we go! Mainly because we don't have any other direction to travel, unless you enjoy swimming for several miles. (I doubt that Smaug would enjoy that.)
>>
No. 198735 ID: 2f1dab

>>194965
Wait...
No, no.
I'm thinking of Celadon.
>>
No. 217672 ID: e31d52

>>195811
Viridian city yaaaay

to fun and pokeballs and stuffs
>>
No. 217705 ID: 543aa6
File 128163838434.png - (122.70KB , 700x700 , samantha15.png )
217705

Viridian City you say? Let's go, Smaug!
>>
No. 217711 ID: a594b9

>>217705
Set things on fire with Smaug's tail.
>>
No. 217719 ID: 543aa6
File 128164007423.png - (117.09KB , 700x700 , samantha16.png )
217719

>Sam and Smaug reach the southern end of Viridian City.
Well here I am. I can see the Viridian City gym, but I don't think I can go there. I need more pokemon anyway, who knows what the first gym leader I battle uses and what if fire types don't work? Should I find more tall grass or what?
>Charmander holds Sam's arm

>>217711
Only if neccessary.
>>
No. 217720 ID: e31d52

Definitely catch more pokes! Head towards victory road, see what's in that grass. You might find a Mankey! :3

Hug Smaug.
>>
No. 217723 ID: a594b9

We need to buy some more pokeballs first!
>>
No. 217724 ID: e31d52

>>217723
We have five more! :V
>>
No. 217726 ID: a594b9

>>217724
Oh right then off to the tall grass!
>>
No. 217731 ID: 40cb26

>>217719
Is Smaug tired yet? Maybe go see the Pokemon Center and rest up before hunting for pokes.
>>
No. 217787 ID: 13c45e

But mom! THERE'S WILD POKEMON IN THE TALL GRASS!
>>
No. 217794 ID: 3416ec

Go to the wild grass.

Wander around until a wild pokemon appears.

Catch it.

Lather rinse repeat.
>>
No. 217824 ID: cd46e0

>>217794
This is a good start, but I think we need to go a little bit further. You've got to catch them all.

Every.

Last.

One.

Take "Gotta catch 'em all" to its only logical conclusion and set out to lay claim to every Pokemon on the planet. For starters though, just all the wild Pokemon in the local area should work. Even if that troublesome gym leader has the best trained Pokemon possible, you can still wear him down with a few dozen waves of your own relatively green troops. When he finally capitulates, then his Pokemon will become YOUR Pokemon. And when every Pokemon in the world is yours, no one will be able to oppose you.

Or you could, you know, just go and try to get badges or something.
>>
No. 218218 ID: d0d16e

Go catch some more pokemon, then return to Viridian City. While there, seek out the local gym leader and instead of battling him, inform him that you're looking to make so money. You'll soon have a decent paying job (at least decent paying enough to build/buy crazy robots every few weeks) and access to all to all the pokemon you could ever want... once you've fulfilled your quota that is.
>>
No. 218584 ID: b9bc4f

Go catch a Caterpie.
I heard it's pretty cute
>>
No. 230190 ID: 22038c

you should continue this.
>>
No. 231789 ID: 543aa6

>>230190
I'll update later tonight.
>>
No. 231997 ID: 22038c

Can it be tonight yet
>>
No. 232026 ID: 98272c

votin for update.

and to catch a few more pokes. there should be a cave around, after you get the bats off your hair a geodude will do you good.
>>
No. 232031 ID: 4ac8cb

Cut the tall grass. Form a pile of grass just inside the mouth of a cave. Burn it. Smoke the screeching little bastards out.
>>
No. 246236 ID: 476456

teach smaug to say flame on when he uses his powers~
>>
No. 268230 ID: 56dee8

Check Smaug's condition > Victory Road > Tall grass
>>
No. 277232 ID: 543aa6

((updating soon))
>>
No. 279306 ID: 543aa6
File 129693434884.png - (144.43KB , 700x700 , samback.png )
279306

Hello! I know it's been a while since we've seen each other but MY MOM made me go to some schooling for a few months UGH. So now I'm on vacation and ready to take on some pokemon! I still only have Smaug, but he's rather strong compared to other pokemon. I'd like to catch some kind of grass or water type to help out!
>>
No. 279307 ID: e3f578

>>279306
She call you on your pokedex or something and say this whole pokemon adventure was dumb for someone so young and in need of education?

So I guess this means this whole pokemon adventure thing is only good for summer vacation or you're 18 now. Well if it's the former then you've got three months to annihilate the whole gym league so lets get to it. You're on the road, the road to VIRIDIAN CITY

don't trip on the old man
>>
No. 279322 ID: a76809

If smaug is strong, go for catching an EVEN STRONGER grass pokemon using the type advantage to win. Then, using that EVEN STRONGER grass type, catch an EVEN MORE STRONGER water type, again via type manipulation.


Doesn't matter what kind, but show those little brats that think their hot shit at pokemone that you know how this shit goes!
>>
No. 279338 ID: 18aeca

awhile geometric progressions are fine, wild pogeymuns are usually weak and malnourished

lets just hope to get a young something. for now, prepare to face bugs if you are like misty.

there should be a forest nearby, lets take a hike there!
>>
No. 279386 ID: 3416ec

Catch more Pokemans!
>>
No. 279468 ID: d3dfb8

Try hard not to fall out of your top. Because absolutely no one would enjoy that in the slightest.
No one at all.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason