[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 124802106533.png - (31.38KB , 800x600 , 431.png )
8595 No. 8595 ID: fb5d8e

>BEGIN CHAPTER -18-
>"The Hermit"





>(New readers: Check /questarch/ for the original thread and up. Missing chapters may still be in /quest/)
Expand all images
>>
No. 8596 ID: fb5d8e
File 12480211771.png - (45.19KB , 800x600 , 432.png )
8596

Axebeard is the first to break through the trees.
Raital immediatly pulls up and turns the other way.

>"LAD!"
, Axebeard cries out,
>"Yer alive! And ye found yer girl! Oh, lad! Ye do me heart good, lad. Ah wanted ta come 'n save ye, but yer generals told me we'd all be dead. Ah, lad, I shoulda had more confidence in ye."

Darkmoon and Totenkopf follow shortly. They keep calm but their eyes sparkle with happiness when they see Mudy again.
>"However.."
, Darkmoon begins.
>"Vhe.. seemed to havink lost track of original path vhe were takink."

Totenkopf sighs.
>"We usually have someone to do that for us.. But.. I'm glad you're back, Mudy."
>>
No. 8597 ID: 1afd58

>>8596
If we can find south, let's just go that way. Anywhere away from the three blutjaegars we just sort-of-fought.
>>
No. 8600 ID: d5b2d6

Yes, go whichever direction is away from the Blutjaegers.
>>
No. 8601 ID: f42c4e

>>8600
We were heading to the Dark Elves... but Ii guess we can't any more.

Guess we have to go to the Dwarves for help.
>>
No. 8603 ID: d0a3bf

>>8596
"I'm glad you stayed safe. A fight vs. three Blutjaegers would have gone poorly. We should clear the area soon, but first, do you know anything about the Wells of Truth?"
>>
No. 8605 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802228699.png - (47.21KB , 800x600 , 433.png )
8605

>"I'm glad you stayed safe."
, Mudy responds to his faithful campions.
>"A fight versus three Blutjaegers would have gone poorly. We should clear the area soon, but first, do you know anything about the Wells of Truth?"

The three look at eachother, mumbling a bit and shaking their head. But from behind them Bladetree steps forth.
>"I do."
His eyes are on the sky and he raises his hand dramatically as he relays what he knows.
>"Yonder story goes that deep within the heart of the Forest of Dread lies a spring where all magical and fanastic creatures of the woods and surrounding hills come to bath. It is said that due to their presence the water has become enchanted and reflects the truth for whatever dilemma the bather may have.. However - One can only reach these springs by being told how to get there by a someone who has already been there...
>That means finding and speaking to a friendly fey."
>>
No. 8606 ID: 1afd58

>>8605
Please try to have less melodrama, Bladetree, we are in a dangerous situation here. Do any of you have any idea how to find a fey, or make friends with one once we find it?
>>
No. 8607 ID: f42c4e

>>8605
You know one, elf boy?
>>
No. 8609 ID: 7eda8b

>>8605
"So, how do we do that? And is this one of those things where you have to bet your soul?"
>>
No. 8610 ID: bffa2a

>>8609

Not betting soul, heart or life anymore... ever.
>>
No. 8611 ID: f44349

>That means finding and speaking to a friendly fey
Oh god this is not going to end well.
...
Hah.
'Well.'
>>
No. 8612 ID: 7eda8b

>>8610
Oh pish posh. We have a minor inconvenience in a sidequest. That means we bet our soul, obviously.
>>
No. 8614 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802386571.png - (51.27KB , 800x600 , 434.png )
8614

>"Please try to have less melodrama, Bladetree, we are in a dangerous situation here."
, Mudy stresses.
>"Do any of you have any idea how to find a fey, or make friends with one once we find it?"

Bladetree shakes his head.
>"Only mine king hath spoken to the fairy folk and returned to tell of it. Only he hath the required amount of grace and finesse!"
, he responds.
>"Some even go as far as to say that mine King was so suave, several fey followed him from the woods back to his kingdom, serving as regular items in servitude of the king to show their praise."
>>
No. 8615 ID: 1afd58

>>8614
Well, the King welcomed us last time. Let's go see if we can talk with one of those fey.
>>
No. 8616 ID: cd27c6

>>8614
"Don't wipe your nose with the back of your hand, Raital. It's unhygienic."

I assume that since everybody's lost, going back to the kingdom is out of the equation. Lets pick a direction and follow it until we know where we are.
>>
No. 8618 ID: bffa2a

>>8615

And avoid being accused of murder...

Darkmoooooooon!
>>
No. 8619 ID: f42c4e

>>8614
WAIT! Before we go to the king... Axebeard! You were an adventurer before. Have you encountered the Fair Folk?

Also the Fair Folk better not be like the Discworld's Fair Folk. Because then we are going to get raped.
>>
No. 8620 ID: d2ea61

>>8615

And then walk back here again, while the bludjaegers are free and willing to track us down? Nah, let's not.

Instead, let's be a suave motherfuckan bard. Let's be THE bard, let's charm the fey with out incredible charisma.
>>
No. 8621 ID: f44349

>>8616
Well (heh) according to that handy dandy map from a few chapters ago, Moonshine is NORTH of these woods so... if we can figure out which way is NORTH...
>>
No. 8623 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802471734.png - (51.27KB , 800x600 , 435.png )
8623

>"Don't wipe your nose with the back of your hand, Raital. It's unhygienic."
, Mudy whispers to Raital, then raises his voice again.
>"Axebeard! You were an adventurer before. Have you encountered the Fair Folk? "
Raital simply spits in her hand and cleans Mudy's nose as well.

The dwarf's eyes light up.
>"Nay, me lad, but ah heard a few stories in me travels, if ye'd like ta hear."
, she responds,
>"A few legends here 'n there. Most be 'bout their love o' music."
>>
No. 8625 ID: 8e2134

Play the flute - its enchanted by the fey.
>>
No. 8626 ID: d2ea61

>>8623

Organize an impromptu Riverdance jig with the group. Failing that, play the flute.
>>
No. 8627 ID: f42c4e

>>8623
Tell me these tales. In the form of a Dwarven song.
>>
No. 8628 ID: cd27c6

>>8623
"Damnit, woman, do I enjoy dysentery?"
"I hope they don't mind spirit possessed flutes and music that appears to raise the dead."

Play something fun and catchy. Something that would boost moral among the group.
>>
No. 8629 ID: bffa2a

>>8623

"Why don't you tell us one while we get far away from here. The others can't be far behind and I would like to know where we are."
>>
No. 8633 ID: c80cec

>>8623
"... Thank you, Raital. Axebeard, Can you tell me anymore about these fay and their love of music? Music I can play, but I don't want to attract anything hostile."
>>
No. 8634 ID: a3b36a

>>8627
"Have ye ever heard the tune 'Ale Ale Beer Beer Rum?'"
>>
No. 8635 ID: da5997

Fey returning as Items.

Sword forged of Moonlight.

Why don't we take a closer look at the sword the king gave us?
>>
No. 8636 ID: d2ea61

>>8635

Goddammit. You're more clever than me.

Let us check the sword we've been stubbornly ignoring till now.
>>
No. 8637 ID: f91186

Yes. the items the king gave us MIGHT actually be fey. Try to talk to them!
>>
No. 8638 ID: c80cec

>>8635
>>8636
>>8637
BRILLIANT
>>
No. 8639 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802683641.png - (78.88KB , 800x600 , 436.png )
8639

>"... Thank you, Raital."
When Raital removes her hand from Mudy's face he looks for the items the king gave him. Brightstrike, the shortsword forged in moonlight, and Requim of the Bane Sidhe, the mystical flute.
He puts the flute to his mouth first. Everyone looks around intently, awaiting the arrival of any fey.

Mudy plays a little tune that he has always thought fun and catchy, in the hopes of boosting morale along with summoning a fey.
He hears a female voice singing and humming along happily.
>>
No. 8640 ID: f42c4e

>>8639
Play louder, faster, more up beat. Dance with the music, let it take you away.
>>
No. 8641 ID: cd27c6

>>8639
Signal Bladetree to sing along. He is an elf after all, so his voice should be beautiful if nothing else.
>>
No. 8642 ID: f91186

Bladetree should try to talk her. He's as suave as any other elf we've met.
>>
No. 8643 ID: 34d3ad

>>8639

The problem now is that the Fey will disappear the moment we stop playing. Someone else will have to do the talking.
>>
No. 8644 ID: edade2

The flute might be one of the items Bladetree spoke of. We could try asking it to guide us then start playing.
>>
No. 8645 ID: fb5d8e
File 12480273664.png - (82.08KB , 800x600 , 437.png )
8645

Mudy plays louder, faster, more up to beat. The voice begins to sing along more enthusiastically in response.
He begins to dance along and let himself be swept away by the music - But it feels like his feet are no longer on the ground.
>>
No. 8646 ID: 1afd58

>>8645
Let her sweep you away a moment. Play and dance with her until she is comfortable enough to talk.
>>
No. 8648 ID: d5b2d6

oh shit stop playing
>>
No. 8649 ID: f42c4e

>>8645
Mudy you will now BECOME your music.
>>
No. 8650 ID: cd27c6

>>8645
An out of body experience never killed anyone, so why not. Let her take you away, Mudy. Don't stop playing.
>>
No. 8651 ID: d5b2d6

>>8650
> an out of body experience never killed anyone

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahaha

oh god you are so wrong
>>
No. 8653 ID: 254d09

>>8645
Hey, maybe she will take him to Arcadia where he can write his name into the watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn to aquire PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS.
>>
No. 8654 ID: cd27c6
File 12480278674.jpg - (74.74KB , 452x339 , thatsthejoke.jpg )
8654

>>8651
>>
No. 8655 ID: f91186

1: Save.
2: Let weird fairy chick take your essence outta your body.
3: ???
4: PROFIT
>>
No. 8656 ID: c80cec

>>8645
Stop playing and attempt to communicate with the spirit. "Hello? Who are you?"
>>
No. 8665 ID: 7eda8b

Don't freak out, guys. I'm sure the king wouldn't give us a musical instrument that would kill us.

As in chapter zero, begin singing along.
>>
No. 8666 ID: d0a3bf

>>8665
Because the king was SO competent and aware of his surroundings.
>>
No. 8667 ID: d5b2d6

Represented by Virgo, the Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. This is not a time for socializing; the card indicates, instead, a desire for peace and solitude. Nor is it a time for action, discussion or decisions. It is a time to think, organize, ruminate, and take stock. There may be feelings of frustration and discontent during this time of withdrawal. But such times lead to enlightenment, illumination, clarity.

In regards to people, the Hermit represents a wise, inspirational person, friend, teacher, therapist, someone the Querent usually sees alone, someone the rest of the Querent's friends and family may not know about. This a person who can shine a light on things that were previously mysterious and confusing. They will help the Querent find what it is they are seeking.
>>
No. 8668 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802866617.png - (136.25KB , 800x600 , 438.png )
8668

Mudy continues to play and let himself be pulled along. Everything feels light and misty, vague and blurred. No material things matter here.
He finds himself ending the music as if it has been enough.

A single voice echoes, or a thousand voices sing.
>"M o r t al , i t h a s b e e n a l o n g t i m e s i n c e a n y o n e p l a y e d m e w i t h s u c h d e d i c a t i on.
>W h a t i s y o u r n a m e?"
>>
No. 8671 ID: 1afd58

>>8668
I'm... Mudy. Just a kobold.
>>
No. 8672 ID: 34d3ad

>>8668

"My name is Prince Mudy. What is yours?"
>>
No. 8673 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8668
"Steve."
>>
No. 8674 ID: 7eda8b

>>8668
"I'm called Mudy... And perhaps Latral. I need your help, be you fey or spirit."
>>
No. 8675 ID: 4714be

Rusty Shackleford
>>
No. 8676 ID: f91186

"To DISNEYLAND!"
>>
No. 8677 ID: d5b2d6

Gorblesnatch von Humperdink
>>
No. 8678 ID: da5997

>8668

We should tell her that our name is information, and if she wants to know how she can address us, she'll need to agree to answer a question of ours in return.

If she aggrees, tell her she can call us Prince M.
>>
No. 8680 ID: fb5d8e
File 124802922965.png - (136.30KB , 800x600 , 439.png )
8680

>"I'm called Mudy... And perhaps Latral. I need your help, be you fey or spirit."
, Mudy responds. His voice seems to be mostly in his head, as he does not feel air pass nor vibrate.

>"O f c o u r s e , L a t r a l . . . Y o u a r e t r o u b l e d."
, the voices sing in response.
>"I w i l l s o l v e t h r e e o f y o u r m o s t d i r e q u e s t i o n s."
>>
No. 8682 ID: 34d3ad

>>8680

"Who am I?"
>>
No. 8683 ID: 254d09

>>8680
Am I the son of the Skullking?
>>
No. 8684 ID: d5b2d6

"What is my goal here?"
>>
No. 8685 ID: 1afd58

>>8680
Am I Latral, Raital's Little Brother?
>>
No. 8686 ID: f42c4e

>>8680
Ignore >>8683 ask what is our relationship to the Skullking instead.
>>
No. 8687 ID: 7eda8b

>>8680
"How do I find the Wells of Truth, so I can learn if I am really Latral?"
>>
No. 8688 ID: d5b2d6

"Is it possible for a kobold to have sex with a forest music spirit?"
>>
No. 8689 ID: f21281

>>8680
1) Am I Latral, and if not, where is he?
2) Do I have a future with Raital?
3) Why is the King's son pretending to be a woman?
>>
No. 8690 ID: d2ea61

>>8680

"Am I truly the Bludjaeger called Latral?"

"How do I slay Skullking?"

"How do I get the Dark Elves to join my cause?"
>>
No. 8691 ID: 78d73d

>>8680
"How do I get to the hot spr- er, the Wells of Truth?"
>>
No. 8693 ID: d5b2d6

>>8687
you are a dumbshit
>>
No. 8694 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8680
It's one of those vague answering spirits and seem to hate open ended question, isn't it. Lets keep it simple then.

1. "How do I get out of the forest unharmed?"
2. "How do I defeat the Skullking"
3. "Is Raital my blood related sister?"
>>
No. 8696 ID: 7eda8b

>>8693
She wouldn't have asked our name if she magically knew our true identity.
>>
No. 8698 ID: 67c611

>>8680
If I said you had a nice body would you hold it against me?
>>
No. 8699 ID: bd2eec

"Do I have any familial relationship to the Skullking, like if I am her son?"
"How do I stop the Skullking from succeeding in taking over all the lands and defeat her altogether?"
"Have Ivar and Rune, two of my late advisors, peacefully resting in the afterlife, tended to by the spirits of hot nuns?"
>>
No. 8701 ID: d5b2d6

"What happened to Ivar and Rune?"
>>
No. 8704 ID: f44349

I think we can cover most of these problems with one question...
"Who am I?"
>>
No. 8705 ID: d2ea61

>>8696

She's saying she will SOLVE the questions, not that she magically knows all the answers immidiately.
>>
No. 8707 ID: bffa2a

I'd like to know the location of the wells of truth but I guess we can trust flute lady.
>>
No. 8708 ID: 670155

1) where is the well of truths.

2) If i had any power, how would i regain it.

3) do you know what happened to the dwarves? (Taikah did say she blew up the dorf fortress)

or

2) what does that damn gem in my pocket dooooo~
>>
No. 8709 ID: 7eda8b

Goddamnit, ask her where the blasted hot springs are so we can have a wacky hot springs chapter where everything goes wrong. Don't mess this up, guys.
>>
No. 8710 ID: bffa2a

"Who am I or what am I?"
>>
No. 8713 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803030029.png - (136.27KB , 800x600 , 440.png )
8713

Mudy takes a moment to consider his options carefully. Somehow, he does not feel rushed, nor does the being before him seem impatient. He ponders for either ages or just a second.

He asks his first questions.
>"How do I defeat Skullking? How do I get the Dark Elves to join my cause?"

>"T h e m e a n s f o r p e a c e h a v e b e e n w i t h y o u s i n c e a l o n g t i m e ."

Mudy nods. He pauses a moment before he continues.

>"Am I Latral the Blutjaeger, Raital's younger brother and son of the Skullking?"

The fey smiles brightly.

>"R e f l e c t u p o n y o u r s e l f a n d t h e t r u t h w i l l b e c o m e c l e a r."
>>
No. 8714 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803032866.png - (74.11KB , 800x600 , 441.png )
8714

Mudy suddenly feels the weight of the world crash down upon him.
>>
No. 8715 ID: d2ea61

>>8713

Oh fuck you. Ok, WHERE IS THE WELL OF TRUTH?
>>
No. 8716 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8709
Not ten minutes ago were sexually harassed by a dominatrix cat lady. I think the hot springs can wait.
>>
No. 8717 ID: a0bf14

>>8713
Hey, that was only two questions! What gives?
>>
No. 8718 ID: f44349

>>8713
>"R e f l e c t u p o n y o u r s e l f a n d t h e t r u t h w i l l b e c o m e c l e a r."
DAMNIT THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALLLLLLLLL
>>
No. 8721 ID: d2ea61

>>8714

Well that was pointless. Ok, we should get out of here right about now. Three Blutjaegers on our heels is not a good thing at all.
>>
No. 8722 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8713
So it WAS a vague asshole spirit.
Shoulda made tittie jokes.
>>
No. 8723 ID: 670155

Go through the archway that wasn't there before (Pay attention guys) ,go look at your reflection in the well.
>>
No. 8724 ID: bffa2a

>>8714

Well that was quick. Time to reflect Mudy.
>>
No. 8725 ID: a3b36a

>>8718
>>8715

See: >>8714
Compare: >>8639
>>
No. 8726 ID: 78d73d

>>8714
Well whaddaya know - we at the hot- I mean, the Well!
>>
No. 8727 ID: 1afd58

>>8720
>>8715
>>8717
>>8718
Idiots all of you.

Look at the image. She ported us to the well.
>>
No. 8728 ID: 4714be

>>8717
>How do I defeat Skullking? How do I get the Dark Elves to join my cause?
This probably counts as two questions.
>>
No. 8729 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Wait, where is the Well of-... Oh! Hey."

Enter the MYSTERIOUS ENTRANCE.
>>
No. 8730 ID: 670155

And hold hands with Raital, 'cause d'awww
>>
No. 8731 ID: f44349

>>8714
"HEY WAIT THAT WAS ONLY TW-
Oh look at that."
>>
No. 8734 ID: f42c4e

Let's go into the well. Naked. We don't want are clothes hiding the truth, do we?
>>
No. 8737 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803159361.png - (18.80KB , 800x600 , 442.png )
8737

Mudy shows his party the unknown gate, who are all equally flabbergasted that they didn't notice it.
He leads them through. The path is covered in mist, which grows denser with every step.
Mudy loses sight of his companions. Only a row of paper lanterns keep him on the path..
>>
No. 8739 ID: f21281

>>8714
Look around and see the SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF THE WELL.
>>
No. 8740 ID: 7eda8b

>>8737
Keep following the party lanterns until they lead you to the party. Be sure to watch your step.
>>
No. 8741 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803170646.png - (69.58KB , 800x600 , 443.png )
8741

Then suddenly, out of the blue, a giant building bursts through the fog.
Two fox-like creatures stand in front of him, and speak with shrilly voices in unison.
>"Greetings, honored customer!"
They bow to Mudy.
>"Your companions have already arrived. Shall we take your clothes for laundry? A gown has been prepared for you. You may use the well as desired."
>>
No. 8743 ID: d2ea61

>>8741

Looking kinda TTGL there, Mudy.

Let's stride to the well. But let's do so naked. We don't need no bath gowns.
>>
No. 8744 ID: 1afd58

>>8741
Certainly, thank you. Which way to the men's well of truth?
>>
No. 8745 ID: 254d09

>>8741
Spirited away!
>>
No. 8746 ID: f42c4e

>>8741
Foxes...? Not the most trust-worth of creatures. Oh well. Comply and thank them.
>>
No. 8747 ID: f42c4e

>>8741
We will be NAKED! So the gown does not hide the truth. And so we may make Raital bleed like crazy.
>>
No. 8748 ID: c73b9f

>>8747
BLOOD IN THE WATERS EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL
>>
No. 8749 ID: 78d73d

>>8741
Dat sum Reds?
>>
No. 8750 ID: bffa2a

>>8741

Enquire about PAYMENT beforehand.
>>
No. 8751 ID: 2b9a8f

This will end in an STD of truth, just you wait.
>>
No. 8752 ID: 7eda8b

>>8741
"... Okay."

Remember. We have a major advantage in the form of our incomparable weakness. If anyone wants to kidnap us, without our friends around, all they have to do is stuff us in a sack. Since they're not doing this, it stands to reason they don't want to kidnap us.

Just don't gamble your soul, okay? Goddamn.
>>
No. 8753 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803230830.png - (66.73KB , 800x600 , 444.png )
8753

>"Certainly, thank you."
As soon as Mudy complies he finds himself in a clean soft gown, one of the foxcreatures holding on to his dirty belongings.
>"Which way to the men's well of truth?"

>"Head straight down the hall and take the right door, honored customer."
, the foxes answer.
>"The two doors halfway down the hall lead to the common room and the sleeping quarters. We sincerely hope you will enjoy your stay!"
>>
No. 8754 ID: 670155

yes..this certainly looks like the place to finally lose that soul in a gamble.
>>
No. 8755 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8753
You heard 'em, Mudy!

Go down the hall and turn uh.. gosh, this is embarrassing, I seem to have forgotten which door leads where. Try left?
>>
No. 8756 ID: f42c4e

>>8753
When you arrive, take off gown. CANONBALL.
>>
No. 8757 ID: bffa2a

>>8753

Let's see if our companions are safe before going on a potentially deadly spirit journey. Check the common room.
>>
No. 8758 ID: 8ce2bf

>>8753
Ask the foxes if they're sure they don't want to gamble. We have a great soul that we could gamble with.
>>
No. 8759 ID: 670155

Go check on our friends

(They have our money)
>>
No. 8762 ID: 2b9a8f

Say, you don't suppose they took our treasured panties, do you?
>>
No. 8764 ID: 7eda8b

I'm going to assume we got a pass here, and this isn't the kind of interdimensional bathhouse where they need filthy lucre.
>>
No. 8765 ID: 34d3ad

Commence fanservice.
>>
No. 8766 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803353621.png - (54.35KB , 800x600 , 445.png )
8766

Mudy heads down the hall, and.. Oh no.. What door was it?
Mudy bites his nails. If he screws up here...

He goes for the left door.
>>
No. 8767 ID: f42c4e

>>8766
WE HAVE CLEARLY MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. JOIN THEM.
>>
No. 8769 ID: 1afd58

>>8766
Enjoy the censoring mist, Mudy.

But I don't think they mind. Go on in.
>>
No. 8770 ID: 8ce2bf

>>8766
Disrobe and join in. This must be the right door.
>>
No. 8771 ID: c80cec

>>8765
>>8766
>FANSERVICE INITIATED
>>
No. 8773 ID: 78d73d

>>8766
Enter the room BOLDly!

"What's shakin', laydeez?"
>>
No. 8774 ID: 7eda8b

Mudy, you fool! Don't stand there! They have like 100 times your hitpoints! Get out of there!
>>
No. 8775 ID: 670155

Propel self back out of door with nosebleed jet.
>>
No. 8776 ID: bffa2a

>>8766

I LOVE YOU.

But clearly Mudy took the wrong turn, develop a bloody nose and try again before we have to reload game.
>>
No. 8777 ID: f42c4e

>>8767
I FORGOT. CANONBALL.
>>
No. 8778 ID: 78d73d

>>8766
Apparently, Raital is feeling a bit inadequate.
It's okay Raital, you're still a growing girl.
>>
No. 8781 ID: c80cec

DO NOT ENTER HOTSPRINGS. DARKMOON IS ON HER PERIOD.
>>
No. 8782 ID: f44349

CLEARLY WE MUST WALTZ IN AND JOIN THEM
...
Seriously though GET OUT BEFORE YOU GET YOUR HEAD A SPLODED
>>
No. 8783 ID: 2b9a8f

We have found the ladies Well of Truth™! It's time for some sort a clever plan.
Find a way to the roof and jump into their pool from above. They would never expect that.
>>
No. 8785 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803417362.png - (43.10KB , 800x600 , 446.png )
8785

Mudy realizes his most embarrassing mistake! He closes the door before anyone sees and head through the other one.
>>
No. 8786 ID: 67c611

>>8766
OH SHIT, DON'T LEAVE.

---------------------------------------------------------------
HANS AND GUNTHER ARE IN THE MENS ROOM!
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
No. 8787 ID: 67c611

>>8786
TOO LATE!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
No. 8788 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8785
Whoever it is on the left has the right idea. Join in.
>>
No. 8789 ID: c80cec

>>8785
"What's up, Tot? Something interesting on that wall?"
>>
No. 8790 ID: 670155

Smack tote on the butt, since we'll never reach the back of his head.
>>
No. 8792 ID: 34d3ad

>>8785

Join Tot in peeking on the ladies.
>>
No. 8793 ID: bd2eec

>>8785
Climb on Tot's head and peek over the wall if you can reach it.

If not, go join the girls. The men are inapproriate for a young kobold like yourself to bathe with.
>>
No. 8794 ID: 7eda8b

Stare into the waters. But not at Bladetree's junk.
>>
No. 8795 ID: ac4254

Get in the pool of truth already geez
>>
No. 8796 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803458566.png - (42.84KB , 800x600 , 447.png )
8796

>"What's up, Tot? Something interesting on that wall?"
Mudy walks over to Totenkopf.

>"Wh-what? Mudy?"
He turns out.
>"No, no, I was just checking out the wood work."

>"You better not be peekink, Totenkopf!"
, sounds from the other side of the wall.

>"I wouldn't dare!"
, Totenkopf replies.
>>
No. 8797 ID: 670155

Go reflect upon some hot spring!
>>
No. 8798 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8796
"Care to let me have a look? I was a a professional wood appreciator some time ago, you know. I could even give you a few pointers!"
>>
No. 8799 ID: f42c4e

>>8796
Did we just get really tiny? Like Lily "WHY AM I SO FUCKING TINY" tiny? Oh well.

Strip off and canonball into well! Then relax.
>>
No. 8800 ID: c80cec

>>8796
Give Totenkopf the "ಠ_ಠ" face and then jump in the springs.
>>
No. 8802 ID: 34d3ad

>>8798

I agree with this course of action.
>>
No. 8803 ID: 7eda8b

>>8799
>Did we just get really tiny?

Welcome to MudyQuest.

Get in the water. Maybe it's magic!
>>
No. 8804 ID: f42c4e

>>8803
I meant tinier. I mean I swear we weren't that small. We were small, but not that small.
>>
No. 8805 ID: f21281

>>8796
We really ought to get Tot a new arm.
>>
No. 8807 ID: d5b2d6

>>8798
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
>>
No. 8808 ID: c80cec

>>8805
Naw, he's a caster. He doesn't need it and it gives him character. When was the last time you saw a one-armed goblin infernalist?
>>
No. 8809 ID: 670155

That robe is adorable.
>>
No. 8810 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803565963.png - (50.17KB , 800x600 , 448.png )
8810

CANNONBALL!
>>
No. 8811 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803572216.png - (45.08KB , 800x600 , 449.png )
8811

Mudy let's all his muscles relax as he soaks in the hot refreshing water. Only now he realizes just how filthy he was; Blood, sweat, dirt..
So much has happened already. What a welldeserved change of pace.
>>
No. 8812 ID: 2b9a8f

>>8811
He sure can climb for a one armed man.
Uh.. soak s'more?
>>
No. 8813 ID: 7eda8b

Plus Silvermoon thought you stank even back in Chapter Zero. So there's that.

Goddamn those floaty ears are adorable.

Now would be a good time for one of those dream sequences.
>>
No. 8814 ID: 0dc731

>>8811
While we're soaking, yell absently, "Get down from there, Totenkopf. The girls will kill you if the fall doesn't."
>>
No. 8815 ID: 1afd58

>>8811
Go ahead and relax a while Mudy. You need it.
>>
No. 8816 ID: f44349

>What a welldeserved change of pace.
INB4 SOMETHING GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
>>
No. 8817 ID: 670155

"Escorting a kobold isn't so bad now is it?" and laugh.
>>
No. 8819 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803606195.png - (43.64KB , 800x600 , 450.png )
8819

Mudy relaxes. He feels so good.
Everything feels light and refreshing, as if nothing outside the Wells matter anymore.
>>
No. 8821 ID: bc8ef0

The Tote is Spiderman.
>>
No. 8822 ID: 670155

"BEST NOT BE PEEKING ON MY GIRL TOTE"

in b4 'oh god raital you got blood all over the pool'
>>
No. 8823 ID: c80cec

>>8819
Let your thoughts wander to your past.
>>
No. 8824 ID: 7eda8b

Brace for dream sequence and/or 'eek.'
>>
No. 8825 ID: f42c4e

>>8819
SHOUT as to surprise TOTE and make his FALL in a COMEDIC fashion.
>>
No. 8826 ID: 34d3ad

>>8819

Fantasize about what Raital looks like right now.
>>
No. 8827 ID: f42c4e

>>8819
Put your nose underwater. RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB
>>
No. 8828 ID: a5e666

>>8826
Naw dude. A bro does not rub his nose where his homies can see him, ya dig?
>>
No. 8829 ID: 1afd58

>>8827
We have raital for that now, we don't have to rub our own nose, geez.
>>
No. 8831 ID: fd0f90

Guys, Gunther and Hans are nowhere to be seen. You realize what this means, right?

They're under the water. Staring.
>>
No. 8832 ID: 1afd58

>>8831
Staring... at our kobold apples?
>>
No. 8833 ID: d2ea61

>>8819

Aren't we being too relaxed? Real world should matter, too.
>>
No. 8834 ID: 34d3ad

>>8828

Who said anything about noserubbing? I'm talking fantasizing here.
>>
No. 8835 ID: 6164e0

>>8832
OH GOD
>>
No. 8837 ID: a5e666

>>8834
I might have mis-clicked, but either way would make the water all bloody.
>>
No. 8839 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803717429.gif - (208.04KB , 800x600 , 451.gif )
8839

Mudy feels his mind clearing too. He let's it all slide to their place, away from chaos.
Everything is so peaceful. His eyes get heavy..

>animated
>>
No. 8840 ID: ec1a70

>>8839
sup rudy
>>
No. 8841 ID: a5e666

>>8839
Rudy, what the hell are you doing in Mudy's dream?
>>
No. 8842 ID: 7eda8b

>>8839
BULLSHIT
>>
No. 8843 ID: bd2eec

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
finally
yesyesyes
>>
No. 8844 ID: 227d44

>>8839
Wake up.
>>
No. 8845 ID: 34d3ad

>>8839

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
No. 8846 ID: f44349

>>8839
OH SHIT
RUDY MANN IS THE FIRST HEIR
WE ARE SO FUCKED
>>
No. 8847 ID: 6164e0

Before we start celebrating seeing Rudy, is this vision (or indeed, the entire setting's) time period before or after Rudy woke up in a box on that plane? Because he seems much more prone to mass murder for no real reason prior to the start of Rudy Quest, so if he is still currently pre-quest Rudy, he may be absolutely terrifying. After all, he is called a godslayer for a reason.
>>
No. 8848 ID: 6164e0

>>8846
...oh.

Oh crap.

Okay, uh, can we bribe him with a harem or something?

Wait, no, if he is going to inherit the Skullking's empire, he can have anything he wants.

...which leaves fighting. Doublecrap.
>>
No. 8849 ID: 670155

We can take him!

well ok maybe not, but we can think of something!
>>
No. 8850 ID: bc8ef0

Mudy's got Soul Powah.

Rudy's got nothing on him.
>>
No. 8851 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803818458.png - (51.60KB , 800x600 , 452.png )
8851

Suddenly, Mudy hears Raital scream!
Followed by a loud bang, and Darkmoon and Totenkopf yelling at eachother.

>"VHAT ARE YOU DOINK, YOU PIGFACE?!"
>"I'm so lonely when you're on your periiooooddd--!"
>>
No. 8852 ID: f21281

>>8851
...perhaps a co-ed Well of Truth would be a better choice.
>>
No. 8853 ID: f42c4e

>>8851
It is clearly our duty as lead to stop them from killing eachother! Get between them and their fighting! Face Darkmoon because she's the agressor. Tell her to stop it.
>>
No. 8854 ID: 1afd58

>>8851
Just... stay in the water, Mudy. Just don't get involved.
>>
No. 8855 ID: 8ce2bf

Let's comfort Tote the best we can.
With our kobold apples.
>>
No. 8856 ID: 67c611

Run over to "see if Raital is ok".

:D
>>
No. 8857 ID: fd0f90

>>8851
Give a long suffering sigh, and order Tote into the manspring.

Try not to focus too much on the fact that the wall is now gone.
>>
No. 8858 ID: bc8ef0

I agree. The Tote gets in the manspring or it gets the hose again.
>>
No. 8859 ID: c80cec

"Totenkopf! Just relax and get in the spring. It's warm and round and so inviting~ err... I mean relaxing."
>>
No. 8860 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803909372.png - (45.16KB , 800x600 , 453.png )
8860

Mudy jumps out of the tub and runs over to see if poor Raital is allright!

>"Lass!"
, Axebeard just cries to the door.
It seems Raital ran out.
>>
No. 8861 ID: f42c4e

>>8860
Not sure if investigate...

Oh what the hell, investigate. With Axebeard.
>>
No. 8862 ID: fd0f90

>>8860
Don't just stand there you.. you double kobold! Go after your woman!
>>
No. 8863 ID: 7eda8b

Run after naked Raital while also naked.
>>
No. 8864 ID: a5e666

>>8860
Read Axebeard, hug Raital.
>>
No. 8865 ID: 670155

....Check if uh tote and darkmoon..nah they'll be fine, follow raital with eyes covered!
>>
No. 8866 ID: 6164e0

>>8860
Go after Raital, no question.

Not only are we the most emotionally attached to her, she is also our strongest comrade.

Besides, Tot and Darkmoon fight all the time, we have known this for quite a while.

And Bladetree isn't going anywhere, he seems to not give a shit about this fiasco.

But still, where the hell are Hans and Gunter? I swear if they found an apple tree....
..I would be happy for them.
>>
No. 8867 ID: fb5d8e
File 124803975063.png - (30.51KB , 800x600 , 454.png )
8867

Mudy runs after Raital through the hallway!
He hears one of the doors in sleeping quarters slide shut violently.
She must have gone inside.
>>
No. 8868 ID: 1afd58

>>8867
Open each door clockwise till you find her.
>>
No. 8869 ID: c80cec

>>8867
Knock on the door she went in and ask, "Raital? Is everything alright?"
>>
No. 8870 ID: 7eda8b

She may have seen a terrible vision as well.

Yell "Raital? Are you okay?!"

Start opening doors without knocking. Nothing can go wrong.
>>
No. 8871 ID: c006a5

Dammit.. this whole Are We Latral thing is going to be hung over our head for the whole quest, isn't it?

So much for the Well of Truth.

Knock very lightly on the door and ask if she is alright.
>>
No. 8872 ID: 670155

In b4 hans and gunter pounding away on eachother.
>>
No. 8873 ID: a5e666

>>8867
No time for knocking, she might be hurt!
Slam all doors open until we find her.
>>
No. 8874 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804036045.png - (31.69KB , 800x600 , 455.png )
8874

Mudy moves over to the door he heard being shut and knocks on it lightly.
>"Raital?"
, he asks gently.
>"Are you okay?!"

Soft sobs come from the other side.
>"Oh Mudy..
>I.. I wanted you to be the first to see me.. Just like I wanted your first kiss.."
Mudy hears a deep sigh.
>"It's all going so wrong."
>>
No. 8875 ID: 670155

>>8874

"Well uh..technically i walked into your side on accident earlier so.."
>>
No. 8877 ID: 1afd58

>>8874
It's ok, Raital. I saw you when I accidentally went into the wrong bath. I just didn't want to tell you.
>>
No. 8879 ID: 8ce2bf

>>8874
It'll be okay Raital. There's more firsts we can do with eachother.
>>
No. 8881 ID: d2ea61

>>8874

"It doesn't matter, it won't change anything."
>>
No. 8882 ID: c80cec

>>8874
Slowly open the door and say, "There's still time for other firsts..."
>>
No. 8883 ID: d5b2d6

"Oh, but you were the first I saw. I walked in on you on accident."
>>
No. 8884 ID: 6164e0

>>8874
This would be a time to let her know we did see her first. Go into length on how even though it was a brief glimpse, it was captivating.
>>
No. 8885 ID: f373c2

>>8874
"What matters is the future we make with each other. Even if it isn't the first time, we can still make it the best time."
>>
No. 8886 ID: f373c2

Don't mention us accidentally peeping on her. I doubt that will go over well.
>>
No. 8887 ID: 670155

in b4 blood elevator scene from the shining.
>>
No. 8891 ID: 7eda8b

>>8874
"The kiss, Raital... I had a mind control collar on. And, uh... would you get mad if I said I accidentally walked in on the girl's side before I found the right one?"

Step in.

"A lot of things have gone wrong. But that's not important. We can't just dwell on mistakes made when we finally have each other."
>>
No. 8892 ID: f21281

We are naked.
>>
No. 8893 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804153637.gif - (51.55KB , 800x600 , 456.gif )
8893

Mudy clears his throat.
>"Well, uhm.. I did see you first."
, he stammers.
>"I, uh.. I accidentally walked in on you earlier."

There is a silence on the other side of the door. It feels like it lasts ages.
Just as Mudy wants to say something else he hears a loud rumble, and the door in front of him opens so violently its nearly ripped out of the wall!

Then all goes silent again.

>animated
>>
No. 8894 ID: 1afd58

>>8893
Go inside, Mudy. Then, go inside.
>>
No. 8895 ID: f21281

>>8893
Calmly reply; "...we have to do something about that little quirk of yours."
>>
No. 8897 ID: a5e666

>>8893
"Oh, I guess it did feel kind of drafty."
>>
No. 8898 ID: d2ea61

>>8894

I have nothing to add.
>>
No. 8899 ID: 670155

"I'm naked by the way"
>>
No. 8900 ID: c80cec

Cover self in em-bare-ass-ment as you realize you are still naked.
>>
No. 8901 ID: 0dcc29

>>8899
this
>>
No. 8902 ID: 8ce2bf

Quick, cover your nose, you're nude!
>>
No. 8903 ID: 35190d

Tell her she's cute naked
>>
No. 8907 ID: 6164e0

>>8895
Unless Kuhrahl was faking all her reactions to us, it might actually be a Blutjaeger thing, and since all Blutjaegers share only one parent, it would mean that this quirk has something to do with their mother, the Skullking, who was once a Kobold.

What makes this odd is that if that is true, the trigger would seem to be emotional embarrassment/arousal. And yet Mudy, who has a large amount of evidence pointing at him being Latral has not, as far as I am aware, done this before, despite having been subjected to the triggers normally associate with this... quirk.

Mudy, if Latral, is different from the Blutjaegers seen manifesting the quirk (lets call it Snoutspurt, why not) in two ways:

1. He is male, and both individuals to manifest Snoutspurt have been female.
2. He is presumably full-blood kobold.

This could mean several things. Since Mudy is demonstratably much weaker and less magically capable than the other Blutjaegers, the Snoutspurt could be a byproduct of their training or of whatver means was used to insure they did not end up full-kobold after conception. Or, the Snoutspurt could be exclusive to the female progeny of the Skullking.

Of course, all of these extrapolations ride on two things being true:
1. That Kuhrahl was not faking it.
2. That Mudy is Latral.

While likely fair assumptions, until we can concretely prove or disprove them, all guesses we come up with will be just that, guesses.
>>
No. 8909 ID: c006a5

Tell her she needs less fish in her diet to reduce nosebleeds.

(it has a compound in it that makes having them easier.. also why japan has that nosebleed thing going on. they eat a lot of fish)
>>
No. 8911 ID: 7eda8b

>>8893
Give puppy eyes. Like a blood drenched puppy.
>>
No. 8918 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804280242.gif - (43.30KB , 800x600 , 457.gif )
8918

Mudy quickly covers himself when he realizes he's still naked!
>"Oh, I guess it did feel kind of drafty."
, he jokes in an attempt to lower the tension.

Raital keeps an intense stare locked on Mudy.

>"Mudy, are you trying to seduce me?"


>animated
>>
No. 8921 ID: 1afd58

>>8918
...Yes?
>>
No. 8922 ID: d5b2d6

"May be. Do you want to be?"
>>
No. 8923 ID: f42c4e

>>8918
Would you believe me if I said no?
>>
No. 8925 ID: bd2eec

>>8918
"....Maybe?"

Mega crotch thrust in a direction away from her, one hand covering your junk with the other pointed into the air.

Then return to covering yourself fully and explain the truth.

"You seemed upset so I got worried. Guess I was in such a rush I forgot my robe."
>>
No. 8927 ID: 34d3ad

>>8918

"That depends. Do you want to be seduced?"
>>
No. 8929 ID: c80cec

"Is it working?"
>>
No. 8930 ID: f44349

>>8918
"The wall exploded!
I just wanted to make sure you were okay!" :<
Also puppydog eyes.
>>
No. 8931 ID: 0dc731

>>8918
"Do you want me to?"
>>
No. 8932 ID: 35190d

"Do you want to be seduced or would you rather be the one doing it?"
>>
No. 8933 ID: a5e666

>>8918
"I think..."
*Dramatically remove glasses*
"That you want to be seduced by me."
*Teeth glint*
>>
No. 8938 ID: 670155

"Is ...is that a problem? I can stop."
>>
No. 8939 ID: bd2eec

>>8918
"You mean I haven't already?"
>>
No. 8940 ID: 1afd58

>>8935
Saying the wrong name here would be problematic.
>>
No. 8941 ID: f42c4e

>>8935
Wrong Quest on the wrong site, my friend.
>>
No. 8942 ID: 7eda8b

>>8918
"Raital, if I were trying to seduce you, I'd be doing a much better job than this. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Right before you ran off, I had sort of a vision. I thought maybe you had one too..."
>>
No. 8943 ID: 6164e0

>>8595
OK.

We know Blutjaegers with their eyes turned red means OH SHIT can be right around the corner.

'What do you want me to do, Raital? I just want to make you happy.'

There, fixed.
>>
No. 8944 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804368635.gif - (46.44KB , 800x600 , 458.gif )
8944

"The wall exploded so I got worried. I just wanted to make sure you were okay! Guess I was in such a rush I forgot my robe."
Mudy clears his throat.
"....Do.. Do you want me to?"

Raital squints as if she's in pain. She puts her hands on the doorframe, shivering. Mudy can hear the wood splinter at her touch.
>"M.. Mudy.. I am.. so attracted to you. Don't.. I.. I'm scared I'm going to hurt you.. Mudy.."
>>
No. 8946 ID: 1afd58

>>8944
Raital, I love you, and you love me. There's nothing wrong with attraction. You won't hurt me unless you try to. It's... natural to want this.
>>
No. 8950 ID: 34d3ad

>>8944

"I know you can be gentle when you try, Raital. You need not be afraid of harming me."
>>
No. 8951 ID: 7eda8b

Brace for death by snu-snu.
>>
No. 8953 ID: c80cec

>>8944
"I've seen you be gentle before. I'm not afraid, Raital. I'm not afraid..."
>>
No. 8954 ID: 6164e0

>>8944
'I'm not scared Raital.
Because I trust you.
I know you don't want to hurt me, and that is enough assurance for me to feel safe around you. Knowing you care about me is all the safety I need.
We spoke before, about how you only learned about killing as a Blutjaeger. Well, I am willing to do whatever it takes to help you learn how to be happy, how to live a life of your choosing. I want to watch you learn how to care for a small animal, I want to be with you as you appreciate a sunset, I want to try to teach you how to do anything that you want to do.

Will you let me?'
>>
No. 8955 ID: 0dcc29

>>8951
NO REGRETS
FINAL DESTINATION
>>
No. 8957 ID: 670155

And so mudy was carried the rest of the adventure, due to a broken pelvis
>>
No. 8963 ID: c006a5

Man, you guys are really all for the incest, ain't ya?
>>
No. 8965 ID: 7eda8b

Wait. How is this going to tell us our identity? And wouldn't it be better to find out if we're siblings as soon as possible?
>>
No. 8966 ID: 1afd58

>>8963
Oh let them have a few hours of happiness before finding out that they can't do it ever again.
>>
No. 8967 ID: bd2eec

>>8955
what is this?

NO PANTS

NO FEAR

NO REGRETS

SNU-SNU ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION
>>
No. 8969 ID: 34d3ad

>>8966

What makes you think knowing the truth is going to stop us?
>>
No. 8973 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804468083.png - (34.54KB , 800x600 , 456.png )
8973

>"I know you can be gentle when you try, Raital. You need not be afraid of harming me."
, Mudy replies.
>"I'm not afraid. I trust you. ..Knowing you care about me is all the safety I need."

Suddenly Mudy is knocked back to the ground, but two gentle hands halt his fall. Everything is dark and warm.
>"..Mudy Mudy Mudy Mudy Mudy Mudy.."



>"Well, just because ze cherryblossom does not grow ze cherries does not mean it grows ze apples, Hans."
>"Ja, ja, Gunther, you have been saying zat for ten minutes now-- What is zat girl doing on ze floor?"
>"Is she injured?"
>>
No. 8977 ID: 254d09

>>8973
OH HELL NAW
>>
No. 8978 ID: c80cec

"I think we're being watched... Maybe we should retreat into yonder room?"
>>
No. 8980 ID: 6164e0

>>8973
'Hey, uh, Hans, Gunther, could you go check in on Tot and Darkmoon? There was some trouble, but I am a bit busy.'
>>
No. 8981 ID: 1afd58

>>8973
Raital, let's go in the room and barricade the door.
>>
No. 8982 ID: 7eda8b

Uh...

D:
>>
No. 8983 ID: f42c4e

>>8973
GUNTHER, HANS. GET THE HELL OUT.
>>
No. 8984 ID: 670155

Oh reaver, you magnificent bastard.
>>
No. 8985 ID: a5e666

>>8973
Roll into the room, making sure to show the wonder twins our bare bottoms.
>>
No. 8986 ID: f21281

>>8973
"THERE'S APPLES IN THE DINING HALL"
>>
No. 8989 ID: f42c4e

Guys... should we not find out if this is incest BEFORE we do this?
>>
No. 8992 ID: d2ea61

>>8989

No, silence.
>>
No. 8993 ID: 670155

>>8989
Nah screw it.
>>
No. 8994 ID: a5e666

>>8989
And keep the poor Kobold's nose blue? I mean, the half demon already has her tits on him.
>>
No. 8995 ID: 885f78

>>8993
i c wat u did thar
>>
No. 8998 ID: f42c4e

>>8992
>>8994
>>8993
Fine. Don't blame me if she ends up pregnant with a retard baby.
>>
No. 8999 ID: 1afd58

>>8998
Please go study genetics to see why that's extremely unlikely with a single generation of half-sibling inbreeding.
>>
No. 9001 ID: d2ea61

>>8998

Chances of that are low. Especially since the mothers/fathers/what the hell are different.
>>
No. 9004 ID: 254d09

>>8998
Really, try to reject her NOW.
>>
No. 9005 ID: ac4254

>>8969

Incest is Wincest.
>>
No. 9006 ID: f42c4e

>>8999
Eh. Well then I guess full steam ahead.
>>
No. 9007 ID: f44349

Inb4 we find out we're Latral and everyone has a fit and drama ensues... only to have us find out the Skullking's children aren't actually related at all.
>>
No. 9008 ID: a5e666

>>9007
Shh! you're ruining the suspense!
>>
No. 9010 ID: 885f78

>>9006
Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a collective game, I should really just relax."
>>
No. 9011 ID: 34d3ad

>>8973

"Let's...go back into your room, shall we?"
>>
No. 9012 ID: f42c4e

>>8973
5 bucks says she's going to drown us in blood during sex.

Seriously. What's with the blood thing. Can we plug her nose or something?
>>
No. 9015 ID: c80cec

>>9012
Then it would come out her mouth.
>>
No. 9019 ID: 254d09

>>8973

MUDY HAS SUCCUMBED TO ILLNESS:
>BLOOD FETISH
>>
No. 9020 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804668134.png - (37.80KB , 800x600 , 457.png )
9020

>"I think we're being watched..."
, Mudy manages to say from under Raital's weight.
>"Maybe we should retreat into yonder room?"

Raital silently lifts him into the air and shoots the ex-Skullmen a devestating glare before taking Mudy into her room.
>>
No. 9021 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804674113.png - (35.64KB , 800x600 , 458.png )
9021

>"Hans."
>"Ja, Gunther?"
>"Did zat girl just give birth?"

>"Gunther."
>"Ja, Hans?"
>"We shall never talk about zis again."
>"Jawohl, Hans."
>>
No. 9022 ID: 1afd58

>>9021
Maybe finding a way to help Raital with her nose problem would be good. But first seduction. OFF SCREEN SEDUCTION WE DONT NEED TO SEE IT OK.
>>
No. 9023 ID: d2ea61

>>9020

No words are necessary. Do what comes naturally.
>>
No. 9024 ID: 34d3ad

>>9021

"First, we may want to clean up some of this blood."
>>
No. 9027 ID: d2ea61

>>9021

Oh god I lol'd.
>>
No. 9028 ID: a5e666

>>9021
Dohohoho oh, you guys.
>>
No. 9033 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804723883.jpg - (65.87KB , 800x600 , 459.jpg )
9033

Everything feels hazy and warm, wet and slippery, yet soft and comforting.
Mudy hears Raital's whisper next to his ear.
>"Tell me you want this."
>>
No. 9034 ID: ac4254

"Raital I want to go all the way."

"Me too, Mudy."

"I don't know what comes next."

"Me neither"
>>
No. 9035 ID: 254d09

>>9033
Seriously, poor Mudy is going to leave that room with a severe fetish for blood.
>>
No. 9036 ID: 7eda8b

Well, guys, we managed to freak out Gunther and Hans.

And we still don't know if Mudy's banging his sister.

Good the fuck job.
>>
No. 9037 ID: 670155
File 12480473261.jpg - (20.09KB , 484x266 , Heavy.jpg )
9037

So much blood!
>>
No. 9038 ID: 885f78

>>9033
"I want this more than you could imagine. B-but... well... should we get some cotton balls first?"
>>
No. 9039 ID: d2ea61

>>9033

"I do. So very, very much."
>>
No. 9040 ID: 1afd58

>>9033
I want this, and I want you. I love you, Raital. This is right, no matter what comes later.

Let's just lose ourselves in each other for now.
>>
No. 9041 ID: 34d3ad

>>9033

"More than you can ever imagine..."
>>
No. 9043 ID: a5e666

>>9034
Goddamnit, don't make me lol so hard in the middle of the night.
>>
No. 9044 ID: 254d09

>>9033
"Eyyyy Babe, sure I want this, but I'd want a bloodjob even more."
>>
No. 9046 ID: 7eda8b

>>9033
"Oh, Raital... I want th-ow! Ow! Blood in my eyes!"
>>
No. 9047 ID: fb5d8e
File 124804767354.png - (71.08KB , 800x600 , 459.png )
9047

>"More than you can ever imagine..."

That night, Mudy became a man.



>End of chapter 18
>>
No. 9048 ID: 1afd58

>>9047
Way to go Mudy!

Now just remember to check if she's your sister before you leave the place, OK?
>>
No. 9049 ID: ac4254

>>9047
Does this mean we can hold our own in a battle now?
>>
No. 9050 ID: a5e666
File 124804774653.jpg - (21.04KB , 347x447 , two-thumbs-up.jpg )
9050

>>9047
>>
No. 9051 ID: 34d3ad
File 124804774486.gif - (5.77KB , 515x550 , Boldfist.gif )
9051

>>9047
>>
No. 9052 ID: 254d09

>>9047
Wait, we don't get to watch?
>>
No. 9053 ID: ac4254

>>9052
That would make too many people happy.
>>
No. 9056 ID: c006a5

HER NOSE IS A PORTAL TO THE PLANE OF BLOOD.

OH GOD.
>>
No. 9059 ID: 254d09

>>9056
Oh no, not you again.
>>
No. 9064 ID: 885f78
File 124804835879.gif - (7.24KB , 444x442 , 1227879527876.gif )
9064

>>9047
GREAT SUCCESS
>>
No. 9065 ID: ec1a70
File 124804837845.gif - (1.62MB , 200x150 , kermitfapfapfap.gif )
9065

>>9047
>>
No. 9066 ID: 670155

Now watch them try and play it off like nothing happened.

whilst drenched in blood.
>>
No. 9067 ID: 6164e0

>>9056
Seriously.

Sometimes the amount of blood she displaces during these Snoutspurts is far too much for a being of her size to displace and still maintain consciousness, this most recent bit being the best example of this.
>>
No. 9068 ID: f21281
File 124804851654.jpg - (93.99KB , 800x600 , somuchblood.jpg )
9068

>That night, Mudy became a man.
>>
No. 9070 ID: edade2

>>9067
Blutjaegers have infinite blood. It's their real weapon.
>>
No. 9071 ID: 0dc731

>>9067
Endless font of blood theory sustained.
>>
No. 9080 ID: 670155

>>9068
lollan
>>
No. 9114 ID: 82167e

>>8601
>Guess we have to go to the Dwarves for help.
A bit late to the party, but I need to remind you of something...

>>7492
>"So... what have you been doing up to now?", Mudy finally asks.

>"TAIKAH DESTROY DWARF FORTRESS.. BUT.. NOW TAIKAH NEED TAKE RAITAL HOME..." , the monster groans in response.

Yeah. No more dwarves. (Don't tell Axebeard.) The dark elves are our last chance. Also, the spirit said that, with regards to peace with the dark elves, the means have been with us for a long time. We've got their damn princess, who's been with us for a long time. We should be okay.
>>
No. 9127 ID: 7eda8b

>>9114
Don't be ridiculous. There's clearly many fortresses. How have the dwarves held off the Skull King for so long if all it took was a single Blutjeager to kill them all?
>>
No. 9131 ID: a0bf14

>>9114
Ivar and Rune clearly said that the dwarves had been driven back into their mountain "fortresses." There's more than one. I'm quite sure if they were down to their last it would be practically impenetrable, requiring multiple Blutjaeger to bring down.
>>
No. 9152 ID: 670155

Think we should stick with the plan of 1)befriend dark elves.

2)cross the sea, while uniting the human island chains

3) Take a united front through to free up dorfland.

4) united front against the skullking.

Granted i think reaver is going for like 22 chapters. he's kind of running out of major arcana.
>>
No. 9170 ID: 34d3ad

>>9152

He's also doing reversed arcana.
>>
No. 9179 ID: 6164e0

I would love it if he worked his way through the whole seventy eight card deck, but hey, I love Quests and always want them to keep going.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password