[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 78181)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125849890953.png - (252.78KB , 743x583 , page 1.png )
78181 No. 78181 ID: c1b520

"This is the last open grave in the county... I'm sorry doctor, but I'm afraid your restful slumber may have to be disturbed if this plague continues. But for now my friend, let your remains slumber in peace."

*A howl resounds in the distance*

"The wolves are active tonight... a bad omen. I'm sorry my friend, but I must cut our conversation short. Thank you for your time."
Expand all images
>>
No. 78182 ID: c5f90c

Bust your way out of that casket.
>>
No. 78183 ID: 8c2027

Punch EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 78184 ID: e75a2f

Attack at dawn.
>>
No. 78185 ID: 0cc59e

Are we in a box? we'd better not be in a fuckingg box. Take no shit! Punch that shit out!
>>
No. 78188 ID: c1b520
File 125849928873.png - (257.72KB , 743x583 , page 2.png )
78188

*Sounds and movement can be heard in the brush*

"I'd best be gone. It is good the rain has left the ground so soft, goodbye doctor, may the earth keep you safe from the demons of night."
>>
No. 78192 ID: 34470e

>>78188
Go left.
>>
No. 78213 ID: 632862

>>78188
Dig up the grave and feast upon the fresh corpse.
>>
No. 78254 ID: c1b520
File 125850458773.png - (181.70KB , 585x583 , Page 3.png )
78254

>>78213
*rustling is heard within the brush*
"meeeat... fresh... no feeeeast... master freeeeesh..."
>>
No. 78256 ID: 632862

>>78254
Okay, just dig it up and bring it to master.
>>
No. 78491 ID: c1b520
File 125852286336.png - (12.00KB , 739x338 , Page 4.png )
78491

*scratches can be heard from above*

"What... where am I?"

*You head is splitting, the world seems to be closing in on you from all sides, it is only a few scant moments before you realize... you have been buried alive.*
>>
No. 78512 ID: 7deb21

Take no shit. Punch your way out.
>>
No. 78594 ID: 632862

>>78491
Push on the lid.
>>
No. 84611 ID: c1b520
File 125972149378.png - (12.78KB , 739x338 , Page 5.png )
84611

>>78512
"Well it's not so much a punch as it is a heavy tap due to the small space but I'll take what I can get."

*You punch the wooden cover of your coffin, but it doesn't give. However you could feel that there is little weight above you. The scratching has also stopped.*
>>
No. 84614 ID: c1b520
File 125972167172.png - (127.03KB , 585x583 , Page 6.png )
84614

>>78594
*And with a heavy shove you escape your morbid prison. You are hit with clods of dirt and dust as it falls on top of you mixed with raid and the smell of beginning decay. You can't see through the dirt and debris but you can hear rustling to your right*

"If I wasn't so relieved to be out of that coffin i would say that was rather anti-climactic. *hack* *cough*"
>>
No. 84638 ID: 632862

>>84614
Look at the bushes.
>>
No. 84644 ID: 51d0f5

Is that a spine?
>>
No. 84664 ID: c1b520
File 125972423126.png - (114.37KB , 585x583 , Page 7.png )
84664

"So happy you would be so concerned for my own personal health, seeing as I was just buried alive... Well no real harm done. I guess I can let this little incident slip by, seeing as I've had my own share of slip ups due to this damned plague. It's so hard to tell if a person is alive or dead because of it... it's even worse when you find out you were right about it in the first place..."

>>84638
"Well I don't see anything there anymore... Whatever it was it must have run off."

>>84644
"A spine? Are you sure it wasn't a tail? Wolves have been known to come down from the neighboring hills from time to time."
>>
No. 84667 ID: 43d730

>>84664
Tell us more about this plague.
>>
No. 84679 ID: c1b520
File 125972537990.png - (4.89KB , 358x238 , Page 8.png )
84679

>>84667
"Well the virus itself is unclassified so it has no scientific name, however it has been termed by locales as the "Zombie Plague". It's symptoms include hair loss, deteriorating health, a loss in memory, and a loss in normal bodily function. The final symptom before death is decay. The body begins to rot inside and out. It's not a pretty site I have to say. It is why most people who have died from the plague are coated as I have been. This is actually a plastic sheeting that has been fitted into a robe that is both decent and, for the most part, perpetually cleaned... *dusts self off*
>>
No. 84680 ID: 632862

>>84679
Check your head. Did you have more hair before?
>>
No. 84692 ID: c1b520
File 125972638364.png - (6.64KB , 445x346 , Page 9.png )
84692

>>84680
...
>>
No. 84694 ID: c1b520
File 125972639725.png - (4.96KB , 445x346 , Page 10.png )
84694

Yes.
>>
No. 84695 ID: 632862

>>84694
Welp. Congratulations, you're a plague zombie.
>>
No. 84699 ID: c1b520
File 125972655470.png - (4.96KB , 445x346 , Page 11.png )
84699

>>84695
:(
>>
No. 84703 ID: 632862

>>84699
Aw, it's not so bad. I mean, you're supposed to lose your memories before you die, right? That means something different happened to you. Keeping your mind intact is the most important thing.

Think you could sneak into town and get some supplies or something? Or maybe find someone and try talking to them...
>>
No. 84707 ID: 51d0f5

No, still leaning toward 'spine.'

Examine the area.
>>
No. 85030 ID: c1b520
File 125980750566.png - (118.85KB , 585x583 , Page 12.png )
85030

Well if I could voice my opinion, both options have they're risks and benefits. If we follow that "spine" then I might be able to find out who or what saved me, but on the down side, I really don't want to deal with the wolves if it's just by chance that those where my so called saviors.

Going to town however allows me to visit my friends and my son, who just so happens to be the only family I have left. However, most of the villagers have become violent toward plague carriers, violently attacking anyone showing signs of hair loss.

So in all honesty, no choice is safe.
>>
No. 85046 ID: 632862

>>85030
Follow the spine. It was not a wolf, I assure you. Perhaps you can go back to town once you get a wig or something to cover your head.
>>
No. 87531 ID: c1b520
File 126021394773.png - (278.39KB , 728x498 , Page 13.png )
87531

"Well, if you say so. Anyway who are you voices? Last time I remember I didn't have any voices in my head. Could this be another side effect of the plague? I'll just try and remember that when I draw up my final analysis. God this grass is thick. If I didn't see the trail that... whatever took, I would probably get lost in here faster then you can say "Rat farm". Anyway, is there anything else you voices would like to ask? If you are a side effect, I need to know everything that you want to know to make a proper analysis.
>>
No. 87541 ID: 34470e

>>87531
Name, age, sexual preference, parents' names, parents' age, parents' weight, favorite food, favorite tv show, favorite color, greatest fear, and fetishes.
>>
No. 87563 ID: c1b520
File 126021794784.png - (241.65KB , 525x543 , Page 14.png )
87563

>>87541
"Really? That is quite a bit of information. And that brings up another question, what do you plan on doing with all of that information? Are you trying to become your victim like some sort of parasite, or do you seek symbiosis, or is there something far greater that you seek?
>>
No. 87570 ID: 34470e

>>87563
No, we just ask that of everyone. If we were trying to become you, we'd also be asking for former hair color, number of teeth, where your house is, credit card number, who you hate, and- wait, is that a skeleton?
>>
No. 87572 ID: 632862

>>87563
What do we want? Dunno. To have fun, I guess. New experiences, new information. We don't care if it's through the complete control of you, or just cooperation.

We wouldn't mind helping you out along the way.
>>
No. 87589 ID: c1b520
File 126021971839.png - (146.33KB , 581x492 , Page 15.png )
87589

>>87572
It's good to know I have someone backing me up on this. Though I wish I knew where you came from. I'll have to diagnose the issue once I can get my hands on some equipment.

>>87570
One can't be to careful when dealing with an unknown entity. And no, it's not a skeleton, at least, that indentation isn't. It was a foot print, and the earth around it had been damaged heavily, almost as if it had died...

And I think I found where it was headed...
>>
No. 87597 ID: c1b520
File 126021997387.png - (64.77KB , 581x392 , Page 16.png )
87597

This confrontation was inevitable... I always thought he was behind it, but I never had any proof... If you are truly behind me on this, then please tell me, are you ready to take on the master of death itself?
>>
No. 87602 ID: 34470e

>>87597
Master of death? The Grim Reaper? Just clarifying. And yes.
>>
No. 87643 ID: c1b520
File 126022142220.png - (15.02KB , 895x568 , Page 17.png )
87643

>>87602
This is no demon of fiction. This person has been in our scriptures for centuries, dating back to the original middle ages, nearly three thousand years ago. He was always noted as a foot note to some greater catastrophe. It was only recently he began to show his face to the world. And now he rules it with a masked face, I mean that both literally and metaphorically. There are very few who have seen his face, and none who have told about. People claim that he has led our world to a time of great triumph and peace and happiness. But it is all a lie. There is no triumph because there is no other great force to fight, and anything that does pop up is swiftly put back down by the demon. There is no peace because his forces constantly scour the streets, if anyone acts outside of his strict rule, they are accused of treason and beheaded in town square as a war criminal. And there is no happiness because the world is kept blissfully unaware of all that goes on around them. Constantly watched, and constantly kept in order. He rules the world, and only he has the power to do it. And this... is his original home. Donatio... how far will you go?
>>
No. 87661 ID: 34470e

>>87643
Enter.
>>
No. 87867 ID: c1b520
File 126023272523.png - (15.39KB , 789x568 , Page 18.png )
87867

>>87661
"Almost unsurprisingly, there isn't much to see, this home was abandoned a long time ago. But he has been known to operate here on occasion. There is definitely someone, or something, here though. I can hear noises coming from the only room. It almost sounds like crying."
>>
No. 87914 ID: 34470e

>>87867
Investigate stealthily
>>
No. 87924 ID: c1b520
File 12602347988.png - (15.85KB , 584x581 , Page 19.png )
87924

>>87914
I don't know if stealth is key in this situation, but none the less, I try to stay as quiet as possible heading up the spiral stairs.

In the room resides a single bed, on which sits a woman in what appears to be a wedding gown. Half of the room is missing. The woman is whispering to herself.

"It was beautiful" ... "Everyone was there" ... "So much" ... "Left me" ... "Forever" ... "Father" ... "He always knew" ... "Warned me" ... "Love him" ... "Forever"

I can't make out what happened, but I can guess that she has been like this for some time... yet her gown shows no sign of age...
>>
No. 87926 ID: 34470e

>>87924
See if you can get her attention without surprising her too much.
>>
No. 87945 ID: c1b520
File 126023550076.png - (15.91KB , 584x581 , Page 20.png )
87945

>>87926
"uhh..."

"Donatio? Is that you? Have you come back for me?"

That face... the shape suggests that it is one of the ancient races, long extinct. How long has Donatio truly lived among us?
>>
No. 87947 ID: 34470e

>>87945
Um, I just noticed we never got your name.
>>
No. 87950 ID: 632862

>>87945
Say "I'm not Donatio."
>>
No. 87964 ID: 632862

>>87950
Scratch that. Instead, tell her your name.
>>
No. 87972 ID: c1b520
File 126023681952.png - (14.23KB , 584x581 , Page 21.png )
87972

>>87947
My Name is Doctor Jacob Fredrickson...

>>87950
"I'm not Don-"

>>87964
"I mean, my name is Jacob."

"Donatio! I knew you would come back for me! Please, come to bed with me. It has been so long."
>>
No. 87975 ID: 632862

>>87972
Wait a minute, is that a kobold?

...this reminds me of the story of a rather short Lich. Why did he leave her behind?
>>
No. 87976 ID: 34470e

>>87972
Ask her name.
>>
No. 87980 ID: c1b520
File 126023800048.png - (13.98KB , 584x581 , Page 22.png )
87980

>>87975
I don't know. They died out long ago, but from the texts detailing the images of kobolds... it's strikingly similar.

>>87976
"What's your name?"

"Honey, how could you forget my name? It's Jasmine, silly. Now please, come back to bed, it's been so very very long. I just want to be with you."
>>
No. 87985 ID: 34470e

>>87980
Take a few steps forward and tell her you're not who you think she is.
>>
No. 87992 ID: c0f3bf

Hug the kobold. HUG IT.
>>
No. 87998 ID: c1b520
File 126024051745.png - (17.35KB , 694x446 , Page 23.png )
87998

>>87985
>>87992
If you think it will calm her down...

"Jasmine... I'm not the person you think I am."

"That's okay Donatio. Time changes us all, one way or the other, but no matter what, I'll still love you."
>>
No. 88004 ID: 34470e

>>87998
Um, Just go along with it. You might get more information out of her. Tell her you forget why you left her.
>>
No. 88007 ID: 632862

>>87998
Don't lie to her. Just ask her why Donatio left.
>>
No. 88021 ID: c1b520
File 126024206757.png - (11.68KB , 503x546 , Page 24.png )
88021

>>88004
>>88007
"Please, tell me Jasmine, why di-"

"I'm going to have to cut you off there Doctor. Some wounds are better left closed. And honestly, I don't think you want your soul ripped out of your brutally maimed corpse, but of course, I could be wrong... Either way, the master wants you alive, so I'm still going to have to stop you there for the moment."
>>
No. 88024 ID: c0f3bf

Ask how she knew you were a doctor, and if someone needs medical assistance.
>>
No. 88028 ID: 34470e

>>88021
Back away from Janice a bit and tell the skeleton thingy you'll come with it. Also, I think that's the spine we saw.
>>
No. 88031 ID: c1b520
File 126024312355.png - (10.08KB , 439x362 , Page 25.png )
88031

>>88024
"She? I take that as an insult human. I'm one hundred percent unverified demon. And as far as medical attention, your assistance is as needed as it is useful to our kind. If we need aid, we go see a necromancer. Of course, it is a DEAD magic."

>>88028
The act of separating myself from Jasmine is surprisingly easy, it must be due to the presence of that hound.

"I'm coming with you."

"Like you have much better to do. Unless of course you want to have your soul yada yada yada."

"By the way, are you that thing I saw back at the graveyard?"

"Congratulations, your brain has not decayed yet, you can thank me that the worms didn't get to your brain by the time I got you out of there. And by the way, there is still some dirt on your little skirt there."
>>
No. 88033 ID: 34470e

>>88031
Brush the dirt off and go with it.
>>
No. 88034 ID: c0f3bf

Tell it it could stand to be a bit nicer. Ask if it's coming as well?
>>
No. 91216 ID: c1b520
File 126074851757.png - (12.14KB , 639x446 , Page 26.png )
91216

>>88033
I look but I can't find any dirt on the pure white robes. I dust off anyway. The things snickers to itself... Something tells me he was just screwing with me.

>>88034
"Would it kill you to be a bit nicer, especially if your trying to help me?"

"No, it wouldn't kill me, why should I? Your the first bit of entertainment I've had in years. Master has been rather... busy, lately."

"An-"

"And no, I'm not going to be your little "partner" and follow you around everywhere. My master just doesn't want the game to end so quickly. Dieing on the first level is just an insult to the player and everyone watching. So until my master gets bored, I'm just going to pop in every time you almost kill yourself."
>>
No. 91230 ID: 34470e

>>91216
What is his master's name?
>>
No. 91268 ID: c1b520
File 126075255329.png - (15.90KB , 715x545 , Page 27.png )
91268

>>91230
S-s-s-stupid m-m-m-m-man... can y-y-y-you not put two-o-o-o and two-o-o-o together? I serve Donatio, just like everyone else on this planet. He... he's watching us now... he see's me. Hurry. We must continue. I mean, you must continue. I mean... follow me.
>>
No. 91295 ID: 34470e

Apologize and follow him.
>>
No. 91313 ID: 34470e

>>91268
Also ask him if he teleports or just knows where to go if we get in trouble.
>>
No. 91317 ID: c1b520
File 126075599341.png - (14.70KB , 715x545 , Page 28.png )
91317

>>91295
"Apologize for what? I take back what I said about the worms not getting to your brain, idiot. Just go down here, you'll find the master's old alchemical set, syringes, test tubes, the whole deal, just watch out for the master's old pets. I hear some of them still wander around down there. And uh, heh don't get lost. keh heh heh heh heh."

>>91313
"That's for me to know, and you to probably never find out."
>>
No. 91322 ID: 34470e

He's just saying that stuff about the monsters to scare you. If there really was danger down there, he won't let you go down there. Plus you won't get lost. We have ways of creating a map. Go down.
>>
No. 91340 ID: c1b520
File 126075723855.png - (13.17KB , 1316x601 , P1.png )
91340

>>91322
I've got my own ways as well.

(From now on you'll be looking at a map of the area. S=Stairs 0=you a blank space in the wall=unlocked door)
>>
No. 91343 ID: 34470e

>>91340
Go Left!
>>
No. 91345 ID: 34470e

>>91343
And by left I mean the door closest to the stairs.
>>
No. 91350 ID: c1b520
File 126075769232.png - (16.79KB , 1316x601 , P2.png )
91350

>>91343
>>91345
No issues this time but if you could be more specific from the start it would help a lot. Sadly there isn't much here, Doesn't seem much like a maze and more like just a bunch of unnecessary doors... kinda stupid.

(minor artists error, there were three door options. fixed issue.)
>>
No. 91353 ID: 34470e

>>91350
Try up.
>>
No. 91356 ID: c1b520
File 126075814056.png - (17.17KB , 1316x601 , P3.png )
91356

>>91353
Well there is a locked door in here, but not much aside.
>>
No. 91357 ID: 34470e

>>91356
Left.
>>
No. 91361 ID: c1b520
File 126075854561.png - (17.08KB , 1316x601 , P4.png )
91361

>>91357
This is going rather slowly...

(From now on, you can put "max" at the end of a direction to ask Jacob to go as far as he can before reaching a wall or locked door)
>>
No. 91365 ID: 34470e

>>91361
Up 2, left 4.
>>
No. 91367 ID: c1b520
File 126075892146.png - (17.30KB , 1316x601 , P5.png )
91367

>>91365
Can't say I didn't get anywhere... but I didn't get anywhere.
>>
No. 91371 ID: 34470e

Down 4, right 1, up 1, right 1, down 2, left 4. Also, whoever built this section is a real bastard.
>>
No. 91376 ID: c1b520
File 126075986340.png - (17.89KB , 1316x601 , P6.png )
91376

>>91371
I went as far as I could with those directions. I can hear something behind this locked door... Could that thing have been telling the truth?
>>
No. 91377 ID: 9891a9

>>91376
Is there a keyhole to peek through? If so, have a looksee.
>>
No. 91379 ID: 34470e

>>91377
Failing that, right 2, up 2, left max.
>>
No. 91380 ID: c1b520
File 126076052435.png - (8.45KB , 285x337 , Page 29.png )
91380

>>91377
Doesn't look like it, there is just some strange symbol. Probably needs some sort of... skeleton key. Huh? Huh? ... it's very boring down here.
>>
No. 91384 ID: c1b520
File 126076108274.png - (19.43KB , 1316x601 , P7.png )
91384

>>91379
Now we're getting somewhere. I'm in a large room with a well in the center. Coming out of it is a large pipe leading to what I think may connect to my town's water supply. Guys... I think I may have found the plague! Huh... it's orange... who knew?

(for a detailed examination of the room, please request by typing "examine room")
>>
No. 91385 ID: 34470e

>>91384
examine room
>>
No. 91386 ID: c1b520
File 126076172354.png - (29.64KB , 1142x651 , Page 30.png )
91386

>>91385
There isn't much to see yet, but I'm sure we'll have to come back here at some point, so lets just keep this place in mind.
>>
No. 91387 ID: 34470e

>>91386
We'll need to find a container for the orange stuff. Left max. Jacob, what is the procedure for finding a cure for something?
>>
No. 91388 ID: 9891a9

>>91386
East 1, North 2, East 1, South 2. Let's see what's behind those doors that are locked in the central chamber.
>>
No. 91390 ID: c1b520
File 126076273257.png - (19.84KB , 1316x601 , P8.png )
91390

>>91387
First I need to find out what it's made of. This won't be difficult if I find the right materials, which that thing told me could be found down here. Then I'll need the chemicals to counter act it, and he never told me if I would be able to find them down here, though I'm guessing I'll be able to though.

>>91388
Is this the place you want me to check out?

(marked with a .)
>>
No. 91392 ID: 9891a9

>>91390
No, the spots are the rooms directly east of the central room, behind the locked doors.
>>
No. 91393 ID: 34470e

>>91392
Which, from your current position, would be right max, up 1, right 1, down 1(or 2)
>>
No. 91394 ID: c1b520
File 126076318392.png - (19.93KB , 1316x601 , P9.png )
91394

>>91392
>>91393
Nothing. This is getting kind of annoying.
>>
No. 91399 ID: 9891a9

>>91394
One big chain for the rest of the upper rooms then.
Up max, Left max, Right max, Down one, Left max, Down one, Right max
>>
No. 91400 ID: 34470e

>>91394
Hm... try going to the dot.
>>
No. 91402 ID: c1b520
File 126076422735.png - (20.87KB , 1316x601 , P10.png )
91402

>>91399
>>91400
This is gettin shit done! I found the lab and a ton of potions and chemicals.

(Chem Room marked with C Lab is marked with L)
>>
No. 91403 ID: 34470e

>>91402
Examine lab and chemical room. Make sure you have everything.
>>
No. 91405 ID: c1b520
File 126076550261.png - (7.90KB , 565x337 , Page 31.png )
91405

>>91403
I go to the chem room first. It's cramped is the first thing that comes to mind when I enter. There aren't many potions or chemicals. There is some sort of dark one that I can't describe. And a clear one that baffles me just as much. But the other ones are pretty self explanatory. There's also an empty testube.
>>
No. 91406 ID: c1b520
File 126076562159.png - (11.34KB , 953x367 , Page 32.png )
91406

As useful as this place is, it's boring as all get out. There are two tables, one looks like it's been burned through. The other one just has a small place to separate chemicals and a place to store test tubes. Booooring.
>>
No. 91410 ID: 34470e

>>91406
Look, are you not going to find the cure for the plague just because you find your workplace boring?
>>
No. 91417 ID: c1b520
File 12607676455.png - (5.36KB , 335x363 , Page 33.png )
91417

>>91410
Of course I will, you just have no idea how boring it is in here. So can we please try and figure all this out?
>>
No. 91420 ID: 34470e

>>91417
OK, fine.

...Um, we're no chemists, so you're going to have to correct us if we do the wrong thing. First, I think you need to get a sample of the orange liquid. Then... I, uh, think you need to compare it to your blood to see if it really is the plague? Or do you do something else?
>>
No. 91425 ID: c1b520
File 126076874266.png - (20.89KB , 1316x601 , P11.png )
91425

>>91420
Okay, off to go get that test tube so I can get that sample.

*CLANK* *THUNK* *CLANG* *K-CHNK*

... that was loud... and ominous...
>>
No. 91426 ID: 34470e

>>91425
Um... what was that noise? Where was that noise?
>>
No. 91427 ID: e024d0

>>91425
Observe yon tumult.
>>
No. 91429 ID: c1b520
File 126076931712.png - (20.89KB , 1316x601 , P12.png )
91429

>>91426
No idea, it was so loud I couldn't figure out which way it came from. I think I need to move quickly though.

I head to the well room to pick up the sample. Which way should I take to get back to the lab?
>>
No. 91431 ID: 34470e

>>91429
Up 2 left 4.
>>
No. 91434 ID: c1b520
File 126077059192.png - (20.96KB , 1316x601 , P13.png )
91434

>>91431
I get to the lab without trouble. Damn, I can't find a syringe. Oh well I guess I couldn't trust that thing for every word it said. Oh well, I can still separate the chemicals that make up this concoction.
>>
No. 91436 ID: 34470e

>>91434
Do so. Do you mind teaching us how to do that while your at it?
>>
No. 91896 ID: c1b520
File 126083992877.png - (14.13KB , 953x367 , Page 34.png )
91896

>>91436
It's rather simple really. We just take the chemical here being the plague, we place it over the heater and watch it boil. The chemical with the lower boiling point will rise up into this tube and be released into the tube over here. You know. SCIENCE!

Looks like this was a rather simple, if not dangerous concoction. A mixture of royvin (red one) and yulemin (yellow one). Both of these chemicals are exceedingly rare, and royvin have supposedly gone dry a while back. I remember seeing both of these in stock in the chemical's cabinet. And if my memory is correct I think the proper chemical to disable both of these is bolumine. That should be able to cancel out the effects of the plague if not destroy it entirely. Now the only issue is, where the hell am I going to find some bolumine?
>>
No. 91904 ID: 34470e

>>91896
Bolumine is blue, right?
>>
No. 91907 ID: e024d0

>>91896
However, if you are already dead, that might kill you, might it not?
>>
No. 91939 ID: c1b520
File 126084134794.png - (5.37KB , 304x387 , Page 35.png )
91939

>>91907
I can't say I haven't taken that possibility into account. It is true that if I do come into contact with the bolumine, that I will die. But I did not become a doctor expecting to save myself. I became a doctor to save others. If I can get the cure to the town... everything I have done will be worth it. I only have one question to ask you guys...
>>
No. 91941 ID: c1b520
File 126084135956.png - (6.10KB , 338x364 , Page 36.png )
91941

Are you with me?
>>
No. 91946 ID: e024d0

>>91941
We appear to have little choice ehh? Tough times, all that rot and rubbish.
>>
No. 91951 ID: 34470e

>>91941
I think we should find something to write on. If you fail, they may find your body. Just in case, you know?
>>
No. 91975 ID: c1b520
File 126084195540.png - (36.67KB , 1316x601 , P14.png )
91975

>>91951
There isn't much space but... I think I got my message across.

>>91946
Then lets do it. Where should I go from here?
>>
No. 91978 ID: 34470e

>>91975
right 1, down 4, left max
>>
No. 92031 ID: c1b520
File 126084356480.png - (37.38KB , 1316x601 , P15.png )
92031

>>91978
Uhh... not to alarm you guys, but there is a strange noise coming from the room south of me... Should I investigate anyway or should I take a different route?
>>
No. 92044 ID: 632862

>>92031
No, take a different route. Go west 2 south max and check out that room past the double doors.
>>
No. 92047 ID: 34470e

>>92031
A small peek wouldn't hurt. Id you think it's dangerous, then change right 1 into right 2.
>>
No. 92048 ID: 34470e

>>92044
That's a locked door.
>>
No. 92069 ID: c1b520
File 126084436876.png - (37.95KB , 1316x601 , P16.png )
92069

>>92047
Doesn't look like that's going to work either.
>>
No. 92072 ID: 632862

>>92069
Uhhh fuck

e 2, s max, w max.
>>
No. 92079 ID: c1b520
File 126084485769.png - (36.68KB , 1316x601 , P17.png )
92079

>>92072
I'm going to mark my map wherever I hear the voices. It looks like all that noise from before unlocked these doors here... should I go in? I can't hear anything behind them.
>>
No. 92084 ID: 34470e

>>92079
Yes, go in. Carefully.
>>
No. 92101 ID: c1b520
File 126084541585.png - (36.90KB , 1316x601 , P18.png )
92101

>>92084
Oh hell! It smells like pig shit in here, and there's vomit and puss and worse all around the floor. I think I took a wrong step into hell. I need to get out of here before I vomit up a lung or something.
>>
No. 92103 ID: 34470e

>>92101
Okay. Up 1, right 1, down 1(if it's a 1-square room, right 1)
>>
No. 92111 ID: 632862

>>92101
Is there an item here or is that just a marking on the map?
>>
No. 92132 ID: c1b520
File 126084618440.png - (37.15KB , 1316x601 , P19.png )
92132

>>92103
Just another useless room...

>>92111
Huh... I don't even remember drawing that there... OH SNAP! It's a key! Don't ask what I did to get it though.

(Secret found, you can now go through locked doors. But beware, some doors were meant to be locked for a reason.)
>>
No. 92142 ID: 34470e

>>92132
Let;s try right 6, up 1. Don't draw over the words.
>>
No. 92152 ID: c1b520
File 126084686386.png - (37.09KB , 1316x601 , P20.png )
92152

>>92142
There is nothing here. Can we go find that bolumine now?
>>
No. 92158 ID: 34470e

>>92152
Yes, let's.
>>
No. 92159 ID: c0f3bf

>>92152
Hell no. Not till we figure stuff out.
>>
No. 92183 ID: c1b520
File 126084747180.png - (7.84KB , 565x337 , Page 37.png )
92183

>>92158
Lets do it.

>>92159
Well what do you want to know?

As far as chemicals I don't see and bolumine, but I see some Royvine and Yulemin, and two unknown mixtures... I'm kinda hesitant to try these.
>>
No. 92193 ID: 34470e

>>92183
A vial is missing.
>>
No. 92214 ID: 632862

>>92183
You see R and Y and two unknowns... but there's five potions here. What's the other one?
>>
No. 92230 ID: c1b520
File 126084858655.png - (5.04KB , 270x303 , Page 38.png )
92230

>>92193
That was the test tube I picked up earlier.

>>92214
I would have to say its some sort of simple mixture. I should probably bring this back to the lab.

Before I go are there any other potions I should bring?
>>
No. 92262 ID: 34470e

>>92230
Well, we can't think of anything.
>>
No. 92496 ID: c1b520
File 126090553124.png - (37.17KB , 1316x601 , P22.png )
92496

>>92262
Okay I head back to the lab. I encounter one of those sounds on the way there. It seems like they try to follow me if they can, but they abandon the chase if I get too far. I also got rid of the places where I heard noises before if I didn't find anything of use.
>>
No. 96570 ID: 632862

>>92496
Okay, separate the chemicals that are in the purple potion.
>>
No. 96592 ID: c1b520
File 126151573410.png - (14.27KB , 953x367 , Page 39.png )
96592

>>96570
Simple enough. I toss out the royvin and yulemin that were taking up my containers. This bolumine is thicker then molasses. I hope it'll be enough...
>>
No. 96612 ID: 34470e

>>96592
Is there another step or do we just dump it in the well with the plague?
>>
No. 96616 ID: c1b520
File 126152021873.png - (7.13KB , 438x393 , Page 40.png )
96616

>>96612
"Why are you asking me? I'm a doctor not a scientist!"
>>
No. 96617 ID: e024d0

>>96616
Try out samples of it on people. If it works, horray! If not, well, they were dying anyway.
>>
No. 96624 ID: c1b520
File 126152109632.png - (6.20KB , 339x379 , Page 41.png )
96624

>>96617
"I don't have time for that. Don't you remember? I said this stuff counteracts the plague, which I have. That means it's going to kill me FOR REAL in a bit here. We need to act NOW!"
>>
No. 96628 ID: 34470e

>>96624
Just dump the bolumine in the well with the plague and see what happens.
>>
No. 96646 ID: c1b520
File 126152383755.png - (28.23KB , 1142x651 , Page 42.png )
96646

>>96628
I do this with little effort. Well... here I am, might as well let gravity do it's work...
>>
No. 96647 ID: c1b520
File 126152395762.png - (27.92KB , 1142x651 , Page 43.png )
96647

...huh... why is everything so anti-climactic...

I guess this is it... can't say it looks very appetizing... it looks like... gruel. But I guess it should cure the towns people... I think.

There's a lever here I didn't notice before. I think it works the pump.
>>
No. 96651 ID: 34470e

>>96647
Pull the lever
>>
No. 96658 ID: e024d0

>>96647
Pull it!
>>
No. 96674 ID: c1b520
File 126152600342.png - (28.57KB , 1142x651 , Page 44.png )
96674

And there she goes...
>>
No. 96675 ID: c1b520
File 126152601375.png - (35.87KB , 1142x651 , Page 45.png )
96675

>>
No. 96677 ID: 34470e

>>96675
Uhm... Do a... victory dance?
>>
No. 96679 ID: c1b520
File 126152623678.png - (33.33KB , 1142x651 , Page 46.png )
96679

???: No. No. Stop it.
>>
No. 96680 ID: c1b520
File 126152630239.png - (35.79KB , 1142x651 , Page 47.png )
96680

Donatio: What the hell is this?

???: Uh... it's the end of the game boss.

Donatio: And he won?

???: Well... yeah... I guess, I mean isn't that the point of a game?
>>
No. 96682 ID: c1b520
File 126152646530.png - (28.48KB , 1142x651 , Page 48.png )
96682

Donatio: Are you retarded? Of course the obeject of a game is victory, but that's just it victory gives people hope, if people have hope they seek happiness, and when people start looking for happiness, what will they see?

???: Uhh... you?

Donatio: EXACTLY! And then they'll see I'm the one making them unhappy and then what?

???: Uhh... they'll go after you?

Donatio: DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER! Now lets get rid of this...
>>
No. 96683 ID: c1b520
File 126152658082.png - (45.82KB , 1142x651 , Page 49.png )
96683

Donatio: And here we go. Another victory for me.

???: But wait... doesn't that mean there was never a way to win?

Donatio: Took you that long to figure out? You zombies may be a good source of physical labor but damnit you have the brains of maggots.
>>
No. 96684 ID: c1b520
File 126152663056.png - (45.31KB , 1142x651 , Page 50.png )
96684

Donatio: Now lets get this show back on the road.

???: What about they guy sir?

Donatio: Let him live, I like to see "heros" squirm.
>>
No. 96686 ID: 34470e

>>96684
Write "Congratulations! You Win!" on the back of your map
>>
No. 96693 ID: c1b520
File 126152760282.png - (36.81KB , 1142x651 , Page 51.png )
96693

>>96686
Donatio: "Hey, stop it."
>>
No. 96695 ID: 31fa25

>>96693

write it on his face
>>
No. 96696 ID: 34470e
File 126152786960.png - (35.63KB , 1142x651 , THAT3.png )
96696

>>96693
Thanks for the blank, white space, Donatio
>>
No. 96698 ID: c1b520
File 126152857683.png - (24.97KB , 440x283 , Page 52.png )
96698

>>96696
Donatio: "You know what you get for that little outburst... HA! BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ON YOU! And to think I once took orders from you. What did that get me? A cunt wife and no where in life. But then I took over, I made my own decisions. And now I rule the world with an iron fist. I am unstoppable and you have no chance to survive, so make your time mortals, for now is the time of Donatio Akmezar."
>>
No. 96699 ID: 34470e
File 126152883521.png - (6.55KB , 440x283 , THAT3.png )
96699

>>96698
You want a blue background? I'll give you a blue background!
>>
No. 96707 ID: c1b520
File 12615298087.png - (9.13KB , 755x453 , Page 53.png )
96707

>>96699
Donatio: "You think you've won, you think you can just set me up in an infinite loop of false victory? You forget, this is my world, and I always have the final say."
>>
No. 96708 ID: c1b520
File 12615298258.png - (7.30KB , 755x453 , Page 54.png )
96708

Donatio: "No matter what."
>>
No. 96717 ID: 34470e

>>96708
This is YOUR world? This is YOUR final say? You're wrong. This is ROWAN's world. This is ROWAN's final say. You have no power over him. HE has power over YOU. HE can unmake you. HE can just erase you out of existence. And guess what else? I can create another you. That's right! My other you that I could control, I can do anything I want to him. I want my other you to wear a pink dress? Boom. Done. I want you to have you juggle your own bones? Easy. I want to draw you getting beat up by a bunch of kobolds? I can make it happen. The fact of the matter is that you don't control ANYONE. We control YOU. WE ARE TGCHAN!
>>
No. 96719 ID: dda6d9

>>96717
Heed the lessons of the D'ni. Care must be taken, changes woven into place, or the connection will be severed and a new world built in its place. There is no victory in creating an empty shell in your rival's stead. We take Donatio on at his game or forfeit.
>>
No. 96720 ID: c1b520
File 126153116881.png - (12.82KB , 755x453 , Page 55.png )
96720

>>96717
"You know technically, he's right. Also I'm pretty sure this is chapter three if this is still following your story. Of course I could still follow doctor whatshisface's story. I mean I am going to make you let him live and all. Huh... maybe I haven't thought this through well enough... heh heh I'm narrating myself."
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password