[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 777412)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 148633459257.png - (40.14KB , 686x758 , 1.png )
777412 No. 777412 ID: 65a774

Space… the final frontier… an endless ocean of endless possibilities… or so you thought.
Expand all images
>>
No. 777413 ID: 65a774
File 148633460857.png - (98.59KB , 686x758 , 2.png )
777413

About a year ago humanity made first contact with other intelligent life out there… and apparently there was a lot of it. We found a federation of more than two dozen different species, a united force with far superior technology and outnumbering humanity a billion to one. To say that there was panic is an understatement… yet… in the end they did not really care for earth or its people. They gave us the offer to join them and share their technologies, on the sole condition that we “behave” ourselves. Luckily, earth is too remote to be of any real trouble to them… and thus we are suddenly part of this “federation”.


You are [insert name here], a 35 years old human male from earth, and is what most people would consider a loser. You were stuck in a dead end job you hated, had very few friends let alone people who tolerate you nor have you ever even kissed a woman in your life… so when the call came for volunteers to be shipped off to some massive alien colonies a month away from earth you jumped it. After all, all the shows and movies you’ve seen have thought you that there will always be some horny green space babes and cat girls just waiting for a human to arrive… heck, you’d even settle for one of those warrior ladies with a lot of wrinkles on their foreheads. Of course, now you know that was all lies and the aliens actually live up to the term of alien. None of them are very human like, most of them don’t even walk around on two legs like we do… you’ve even heard rumors that some of them can read minds, have multiple bodies at once or even clone themselves by cutting off their own head… though you’re pretty sure the last one is made up.

Well… at least the job you have here is better than the one you had on earth…
>>
No. 777414 ID: 65a774
File 148633461835.png - (57.57KB , 686x758 , 3.png )
777414

But today is the day! Today is the day when you turn your life around, make some friends and lose your virginity… even if it is to a weird alien monster! …or else you’ll… you’ll…

You’re currently standing in the middle of your apartment, not knowing how exactly you’re supposed to start with this whole “turning life around” thing. It’s what can be best described as “Friday evening” right now, as it is right after dinner time and you have four whole days before the next work cycle begins. Though, even after spending about two weeks here, with each week being ten days for some reason, you have no idea what the locals do for fun around here on their weekends. Your computer start to hum in the corner of your apartment, probably working on updating something, and you can hear the familiar sound of someone delivering mail to your door, probably just bills as usual… though, who post bills this late?

…oh, and it seems like your data pad has lost your name again somehow… You better fix that unless you want to be known as [Insert name here] forever.

[Enter name]
>>
No. 777424 ID: 1e1842

>>777414
Name: Drake Irving

>What do?
Might as well go ahead and check your mail. Who knows? You might get something pretty cool!
>>
No. 777426 ID: dc4604

Zack 2guyen
>>
No. 777427 ID: 84aebf

>>777414
Vic Cherry

How are you going to make friends in your apartment? Go out right this instant
>>
No. 777437 ID: ba506f

Brent O'Riley Bastion

or Bob to anyone who has seen your initials.

Also check your mail just to get that out of the way.
>>
No. 777442 ID: 9876c4

>>777427
Seconding Vic Cherry.

Drake Irving is way too cool for the likes of us.
>>
No. 777448 ID: 094652

Screward T. Imoutta-Hare

Save game, do something suicidal.
>>
No. 777452 ID: 9145ba

Due to bugs in the English linguasoftware installed on this alien-built PDA, your name translates to 'Reece Peanutbutter'. At least it's half right...
>>
No. 777481 ID: 91ee5f

>>777442
>Drake Irving is way too cool for the likes of us.
Wow, I'm flattered that you think it's a cool name. I honestly thought it was stupid and almost didn't submit it!

That's the point! The computer forgot our boring name, so this is our chance to change it to something better! Everyone is more likely to remember us if we have a cool name!
>>
No. 777504 ID: 9876c4

>>777481
If I met a guy named that, I'd assume he plays pro basketball or slays demons. Maybe both.
>>
No. 777506 ID: 98b0f4

Al Crowley.

...What's with that look? We do taxes. Honest.
>>
No. 777547 ID: 143250

David Fletcher
>>
No. 777552 ID: 91ee5f

>>777504
He slays demons with the basketball! XD
>>
No. 777599 ID: 65a774
File 148638867757.png - (92.95KB , 686x758 , 4.png )
777599

>Save game.
For some reason, you feel like you need to save the work you're currently doing on your PDA, just in case something bad would happen.
>Do something suicidal.
Only if this whole “turning life around” doesn’t work…
>How are you going to make friends in your apartment? Go out right this instant
Last time you tried to just walk out on the streets to make “friends” you were hit with a restraining order. Though, that was back on earth…

>The computer forgot our boring name, so this is our chance to change it to something better! Everyone is more likely to remember us if we have a cool name!
You always did want to have a better name and there is no one around here that knows who you are anyway… maybe a new name would be the place to start for this journey you’re about embark on? But it needs to be cool… catchy… make it sound like you’re a real action hero… something like… Xander… or Dredd… or McBain… or Drake... that it, you always did want to be a Drake!

[Error!]
[Unable to enter new name.]
[Retrieving old name…]
[…]
[Welcome back, Victor Cherry.]

…well, it seems like you’re still going to be just plain old Vic for a while longer. Of course, your last name isn’t actually Cherry, but that’s what you get from using alien tech with unfinished English lingual-software.

>Might as well go ahead and check your mail. Who knows? You might get something pretty cool!
Apparently, you’ve got both a message on you PDA as well as a letter in your letterbox… as in, the one in reality.

The paper letter is just another reminder that they are willing to pay extra if you help humanity collect cultural data on any alien you might befriend… something you haven’t really done so far.

As for the message on your PDA, it’s just some advertisement for some… club? Wait…

“Dear sir / ma’am or other, we here at Club Aliena Affinitas would like to officially welcome you to our mixed species colony! Come on down to club Aliena for all your interspecies-relationships needs, be it platonic, romantic or even just for a single night of affection. Aliena Affinitas, being the biggest interspecies club in this sector, is bound to have what you are looking for!”
“As a [human] with only [4] other of your species in this sector, you are also qualified for our unique “Exotic species” special offer. As a [human] you will not only be able to ignore any lines or delays for entering our club, but we will also offer a free drink* of your choice! *(Does not include [TNF!(Translation Not Found!)], Gargle Blasters or [TNF!].)”
“So do come down to Club Aliena Affinitas, where everyone is welcome, be it if you slither, walk or float, or if you have two, four, six or even no legs, all species of intelligence are welcome!”

…well, that’s convenient? Wait, you think you’ve seen this place… it’s on the way to where you work, isn’t it? It always seems to be a huge line outside that place, so it must be popular?
>>
No. 777600 ID: 0555b9

Hit up the club and get the lemon bricks flowing!
>>
No. 777606 ID: af6e04

>>777599
This sounds perfect. Let's go!
>>
No. 777616 ID: 98b0f4

Boo-yah. Time to dress like a VIP son. Clean up real nice- that includes your apartment, you're bringing chicks back to it- and tell the world to get ready.

The fact that there's a line probably means it isn't one of those clubs that has really weird parties, so that's good news. Also, we can turn in information to get paid while we get laid! Maximum winning!
>>
No. 777624 ID: 91ee5f

>>777599
Lucky you! Since you're an “Exotic species”, that means you can skip the long lines! Let's go meet some alien girls/guys/others!
>>
No. 777625 ID: 65a774
File 148640648297.png - (70.87KB , 686x758 , 5.png )
777625

>The fact that there's a line probably means it isn't one of those clubs that has really weird parties, so that's good news.
It means it’s popular enough to not fit everyone who wants to get in, which probably means that whatever is going on in there isn’t too weird… at least by the aliens standards…
>This sounds perfect. Let's go!
W-wait, right now? You’ve never gone clubbing before… heck, you’ve never set a foot in a club before so you’re not sure you can just go like you are right now. It does sound like the place you want to be at if you are serious about doing this, at least…
>Let's go meet some alien girls/guys/others!
Girls… definitely girls… you’re not into guys and… others?

>Clean up real nice.
You guess this warrant a shower… and a new pair of clean underwear. You’re pretty sure left a pair around here somewhere…
>That includes your apartment.
Cleaning your apartment is an endeavor that would take hours, hours you don’t really have. Besides, you’re not even sure if you have a vacuum to actually clean with…
>You're bringing chicks back to it.
B-bringing chicks h-here!? Err… right… it kind of slipped your mind that if you actually succeeded you would have to take them back here. That mean you need to clean up the big trash at least, as no one will be impressed of the tower of pizza boxes you’ve built since you came here.
>Also, we can turn in information to get paid while we get laid! Maximum winning!
...you have to wonder, how much will something like that be worth?
>and tell the world to get ready.
“G-get ready, world, b-because here c-comes… err… Vic!”


The world chooses to ignore you, as usual.

>Boo-yah. Time to dress like a VIP son.
Indeed, you can’t really go out clubbing in your current get up. A pair of sweatpants and t-shirt with a Star Wars image on front is probably not that attractive. Though, you really don’t have any fine clothes to wear... except for maybe a pair of jeans or two. No, wait, you still have that old thing you inherited from your grandfather, don’t you? It’s an old orange leisure suit with a white shirt and large gold chain hanging around its neck. You used to wear this back on earth at times, looking like a real smooth criminal… though people usually told you that you looked like a dork… and your boss said it was against the dress code… still, it better than sweatpants and a t-shirt, right?

Hmm… the gold chain might be but much or…?
...or maybe you could just wear the shirt with a pair of jeans?
…or should you go in hard and just wear all of it? Hmm…
>>
No. 777627 ID: 9876c4

>>777625
Go in hard. Leisure suits do not grant their stats piecemail.

>no one will be impressed of the tower of pizza boxes you’ve built since you came here.
We're dealing with entirely new species here, they very well might be! But probably not.
>>
No. 777628 ID: b15da4

If you can, replace the gold chain with a slightly less flashy tie. Otherwise, go whole hog. It's no use trying to appeal to modern Earthly trends of couture in an all-aliens club.
>>
No. 777629 ID: 91ee5f

>>777625
>Girls… definitely girls… you’re not into guys and… others?
Well, unless you have a way of telling them apart without awkwardly asking, then yes, alien girls, guys, and others are all fair game. Besides, you might feel that way about humans, but maybe aliens will be different?
>>
No. 777630 ID: af6e04

>Girls… definitely girls… you’re not into guys and… others?
Pretty arbitrary now that you've decided on fucking aliens, Vic.

Full on leisure suit is great, gold chain included. Tell them everybody on Earth dresses like this. It'll be hilarious.

Throw away all the pizza boxes, run a vacuum through here, and burn the sweatpants. Then take a shower and get dressed. Also, make a mental note to stop eating so much pizza. Soon you'll be sampling all sorts of horrifying alien cuisine!
>>
No. 777648 ID: ca02eb

Do your best Miami vice getup.
>>
No. 777657 ID: ba506f

maybe take off the chain as that looks valuable and it would suck if you lost it or it was stolen. Other then that let's check this place out. If nothing else you can get a free drink out of it.
>>
No. 777658 ID: 65a774
File 148641610018.png - (45.67KB , 686x758 , 6.png )
777658

>If you can, replace the gold chain with a slightly less flashy tie.
You don’t owe a tie… you’ve never had to wear one before.
>Otherwise, go whole hog.
Your ultimate is still charging!
>Go in hard. Leisure suits do not grant their stats piecemail.
That’s right. If you want the set bonus for this suit, you have to wear the full set, don’t you? The extra charisma better be worth it…
>It's no use trying to appeal to modern Earthly trends of couture in an all-aliens club.
…of course, something people though looked dorkish back home might be the shit here. Who knows, maybe you’re going to be a new trend setter?
>Tell them everybody on Earth dresses like this. It'll be hilarious.
Yeah… after all, how can they know you aren’t the trendiest son of a bitch on earth, eh?


>Throw away all the pizza boxes.
Already done.
>Run a vacuum through here.
You already said you don’t know if you even have a vacuum here. According to the instructions this place would have some kind of automatic cleaning procedure, but you’ve yet seen it in action… oh well, you’ll look into that later.
>and burn the sweatpants.
What? But they are so comfy and easy to wear!
>Make a mental note to stop eating so much pizza.
But that’s the only human food you can get your hands on around here. You’re actually surprised that they made pizza here at all… but according to them Pizza is the fifth element or some such and thus is something every species will need to invent before their technology will evolve further or something…
>Soon you'll be sampling all sorts of horrifying alien cuisine!
You already tried watching the food channel here… let just say all those live insects and oddly shaped fungi aren’t really appealing to you.

>Then take a shower and get dressed.
Right… time to make yourself ready for the night of your life…
>>
No. 777659 ID: 65a774
File 148641610924.png - (117.48KB , 686x758 , 7.png )
777659

>Unless you have a way of telling them apart without awkwardly asking, then yes, alien girls, guys, and others are all fair game.
…you do hope you don’t accidently bring home a man. That has almost already happen once and no one walked away happy from that ordeal.
>Pretty arbitrary now that you've decided on fucking aliens, Vic.
Arbitrary or not, you rather not have a dick belonging to someone else in your bed. Unless it’s a threesome or something…
>Besides, you might feel that way about humans, but maybe aliens will be different?
Considering you’re not sure how to feel about alien women, you rather focus on that first before trying to branch out to far.


>Hit up the club and get the lemon bricks flowing!
It’s just a short walk from your place to this Club… this “Aliena Affinitas”, what that now means. When you get there you’re met with a long line of a dozen aliens waiting to get in, all of them seemingly eager to get the night started.
You’re not sure how to proceed from here, though… just walking past everyone that’s waiting seems a bit rude… and the doors to club itself seems to be closed. You’re not supposed to walk right on in just like that, are you?
>>
No. 777677 ID: 398fe1

Your Exotic Species special offer lets you ignore the lines. Go up and knock on the door, I guess.
>>
No. 777680 ID: 9876c4

>>777659
Good man, Vic.

>You’re not supposed to walk right on in just like that, are you?
In a Tangerine Leisure suit? That's exactly what you're supposed to do. You're here, now they can get the party started for real.

Oh, the Humanity.
>>
No. 777683 ID: b15da4

Read the signage for some clues. How come the slogan's in Terran of all languages?
>>
No. 777684 ID: 4be0ea

The club might be just about to open. When the doors open and the bouncer appears, walk up and tell them you're here for that exotic species special.
>>
No. 777687 ID: 91ee5f

>>777659
>You’re not supposed to walk right on in just like that, are you?
There's only one thing to do! Panic and turn around to walk away because you changed your mind! Then run into an alien that's also an exotic species and they help walk you through what to do because of how obvious it is that it's your first time!
>>
No. 777688 ID: 61c7b9

>>777659
Get in line, make some friends. Gender doesn't really matter unless the other species eats their mates after copulating or implants murderlarva into people or is made of liquid nervegas or something.
>>
No. 777699 ID: 65a774
File 148642245682.png - (106.52KB , 686x758 , 8.png )
777699

>How come the slogan's in Terran of all languages?
You’re not sure how they do it, but some of the bigger sign you’ve seen around this colony seems to be written in whatever language the reader knows best.
>The club might be just about to open.
According to the one of the signs this place is open 30/10… that is to say 30 hours a day, ten days a week… as in, always open. Dammit, you’re still not used to this odd alien times…
>Gender doesn't really matter unless the other species eats their mates after copulating or implants murderlarva into people or is made of liquid nervegas or something.
While you definitely should stay away from things that might be harmful to you, you still rather find someone that you’re actually a bit attracted to. You’re not really a… um… xenophile… at least not yet… but yes, attractive, so females… probably…
>There's only one thing to do! Panic and turn around to walk away because you changed your mind!
It takes all your courage to stay your ground. You can’t turn back now… if you do, you’ll never be able to… to… not before the day is over and… then you’ll… you can’t turn back now; you need to force yourself to carry on!

>Read the signage for some clues.
Let’s see…
“WARNING! Do not consume any food or drink not served by our staff personally to you. We do not take any responsibility for any harm done from consuming anything not meant for your species. Remember, eat smart, drink smart, be smart.”
and…
“Know your interest Badges: Green triangle = Female looking for male. Red triangle = Female looking for female. Orange triangle = Female looking for other. Multi-colored triangle = Female looking for male / female / other (depending on colors)…”
Then it repeats with a circle for males… and end on the note: “Please inquire within to receive your badge.”


>Get in line, make some friends.
“Can’t you see I’m trying to listen to music here? Shush!”
“-and then I said to her- Hey, this is a private conversation. Get lost, creep.”
“Don’t try to cut in line!”
…well, apparently human and aliens are alike when it comes to their temper while waiting in lines…

>In a Tangerine Leisure suit? Just walking in is exactly what you're supposed to do. You're here, now they can get the party started for real.
Right… screw this line, let’s just go in and have some… err… fun… right… fun… um…
“Hey you! Where do you think you’re going!?"
>>
No. 777700 ID: 65a774
File 148642246967.png - (133.30KB , 686x758 , 9.png )
777700

Suddenly, a large orb of… err… rainbow gas(?) floats down in front of you. It stares you down with one huge unblinking eye while a row jagged teeth forms a scowl inside its ever shifting body. Then seemingly out of nowhere it pulls out a data pad and starts speaking with a very deep, yet oddly squeaky voice:
“You can’t just skip the line without reason, you know.”

>Tell them you're here for that exotic species special.
“Exotic special, eh? Let me check my notes… hmm… you are a human, are you not?”
>That is correct.
“Hmm… you do fit the description of one… though I didn’t think your kind was that short… or round… and that you had more fur on your body… and what is that big round thing on your face?”
>That’s my nose.
“If you say so… then to the matter at hand, why are you here?
>Why am I here?
“Yes, why are you visiting our fine establishment this evening? This is your first time here, correct? I just want to make sure you behave correctly when I let you in, alright? So, what are your intentions for tonight?”
>>
No. 777701 ID: 398fe1

>>777700
Well that's a circle badge so it's a dude. Tell him that you're here to meet some nice ladies and have a good time getting to know them. Maybe get lucky.
>>
No. 777705 ID: 094652

"I'm new here. I want to figure out quickly if hitting the bar is a good thing, or an 'I should never interfere with your personal space ever again for my own safety' thing".
>>
No. 777711 ID: 91ee5f

>>777700
"I'm new in town, so I figured I'd get out and find something fun to do and this place looks like a good place to have fun. And I'm hoping to maybe meet some females! So, do you know where I can get one of those badges that says I'm a male looking for a female?"
>>
No. 777716 ID: 90450d

Have a good time.
>>
No. 777717 ID: 9145ba

Gee, hope they're more amicable inside. Maybe be a little more passive in your eavesdropping next time, that kind of response was unexpected.

You're here to meet new people, mostly female people.

Ask about the purple and grey on the badge..?
>>
No. 777725 ID: 350a50

"Gonna level with you dude, never been to a club before. I'm open to recommendations."
>>
No. 777727 ID: ba506f

well you got a email about this place and having nothing better todo you decide to come down and see what this place is all about. Plus one of the reasons you moved out here was to try new things and you've never been to an alien club before so figure might as well try it out once and see if you like it.
>>
No. 777856 ID: 65a774
File 148647940943.png - (123.94KB , 686x758 , 10.png )
777856

>Well you got an email about this place…
“Ah, yes, they usually send it out to species deemed “exotic” to drum up interest.”
>I am here to have a good time.
“And do hope you have one, formal term of address for your preferred gender, we here at Aliena Affinitas will do what we can to make sure this night is one you will remember.”

>Tell him that you're here to meet some nice ladies and have a good time getting to know them.
“Ladies, huh? Romantically?”
>Maybe get lucky.
“I’ll guess that is a yes. Now, I need your ID, sir…”
>Err… right here?
“Let’s see… of age… male… Victor?
>Um… call me Vic?
“Male looking for females, then. Do you know how the interest badges work?”
>I did read the sign, yes.
“Good. You’ll be given a red circle badge as you enter, wear it on your chest if possible. As for ladies, be on the lookout for green triangle badges, as they show that they are interested in men.”
>I said I already read the sign…
“Just making sure… sir.”

>I want to figure out quickly if hitting the bar is a good thing, or an 'I should never interfere with your personal space ever again for my own safety' thing.
“We here at Aliena Affinitas try our best to make it a safe environment for all species. But if you find yourself in danger in anyway… or just very offended by something someone else does, do report it to the staff immediately. Can’t give any promises about the offended part, but dangers we usually try to fix as soon as we can.”
>They will do things that might offend me?
“I used to be completely disgusted by how most of you eat physical matter. I’m still a bit icky about it, but I can’t demand that everyone can’t eat when I’m around, now can I?”
>I guess not?
“But we do try our best to make the most people happy here. Not always easy, but that’s just how it is.”
>Gonna level with you dude, never been to a club before. I'm open to recommendations.
“Stay away from the dance floor. That thing can get rather hectic and smaller species like you tend to get roughed up a bit if they aren’t used to it. At least take a few hours to simple observe it first.”

>Ask about the purple and grey on the badge..?
“This badge means I am one of the staff working here tonight. It’s a stylish image of our logo, see? I’m your bouncer for tonight… so its best that you behave or you’ll hear from me, understand?”
>Seeing that it is round, that means you’re a man working for the club?
“Nah, I’m a genderless blob of gas, bud. The badge is round because our logo is, not because of genders.”
>Gee, hope they're more amicable inside.
“Those out here are just cranky because I’ve made them wait for a bit. In fact, I better get back to them as soon as possible. So if it wasn’t anything else, sir, you’re welcome to go in. Do have a pleasant evening.”
>Thanks?
“And don’t forget to pick up your free drink at the bar, sir.”
>>
No. 777857 ID: 65a774
File 148647942414.png - (79.12KB , 686x758 , 11.png )
777857

Entering the establishment, you find yourself what you assume is the main club room. It’s a massive room, at least four floors high, with large balconies half the size of the room making up the upper floors. As the bouncer said, there is a large dance floor in the center of the room, and things seem hectic on it. Above it, on the balconies, things seems a lot calmer as people are just sitting around chatting to each other. The music, at least this close to the dance floor, is deafening… and you’re sure you’ll get a headache if you stay here for too long. A small droid hums over and gives you your badge, and you quickly fasten it on your leisure suit.

You are currently standing next to the main bar, or at least a part of it. To your right is a stairwell to get to the calmer and quieter balconies above you and to your left is the massive dance floor and the tables next to it.
>>
No. 777865 ID: 0555b9

Sidle up to the bar and begin scanning for those magic triangles.
>>
No. 777867 ID: 91ee5f

Go pick up your 1 free safe for human consumption drink.
>>
No. 777868 ID: 8d4593

Sit at the bar, get your drink, chat up the Bartender some, but mainly look around wotch. listen for a bit. The alcohol will loosen your nerves, the bar tend can fill you in on some of the do's and don'ts, and the people watching will key you in to what you might want to do next.
>>
No. 777870 ID: 094652

If you're the action type, stick to the bar. If you're the quiet type, go up the balcony. And don't take the free drink yet, might be hyper-addictive.
>>
No. 777872 ID: 65a774
File 148649296098.png - (99.09KB , 686x758 , 12.png )
777872

>Sidle up to the bar.
You glide over to the bar, so smooth it almost hurts…
>Don't take the free drink yet, might be hyper-addictive.
You’re pretty sure they won’t serve drugs in the open like that… would they? Better be careful with what you order, though…
>Begin scanning for those magic triangles.
You manage to spot some walking around, but all of them are either already in company of someone else, or is moving in rather big groups. You rather find someone alone to make your… err… moves on? Do you even have moves? You do manage to spot some that seems alone up on the balconies, but it’s a bit far from here to really judge.
>Listen for a bit.
All you can hear is the music with its heavy base drumming holes into your head.
>The alcohol will loosen your nerves.
Right… you need some liquid courage for this… lots of it too.


>Pick up your 1 free safe for human consumption drink.
You manage to catch the attention of the bartender, some kind of large worm like creature with face made out of teeth, and it slithers over to you. As it comes over it start to make some horrid sounds, like a piece of rusty metal stuck in a blender, before gesturing to the drinks behind it. It takes a second for your translator to work out what it said, but soon you hear a female voice talking to you…

“What can I get ya? Hmm? Don’t recon ah’ve ever seen ye kind here before. What are ya?”
>I’m a human.
“Don’t think we have a proper drink register for your kind yet. Do give me a moment so I can make sure I don’t accidently make yah sick, eh?”

>Chat up the Bartender some.
“Did ya say something?”
>Err… nice weather we’re having?
“Hun, ah’m sorry, but I don’t have time for small talk right now, eh? Busy night and all that. Maybe after my shift in a few hours, eh?”

“There, that should do it. So, what can I get ya?”
>Err…
“Don’t know the menu, eh? Well, if ya want to play it safe we do in fact have two human drinks here… something called Gin and Tonic as well as something called red grape wine. But if ya feeling a bit adventures I can serve up some real mean drinks that your kind should like. Just tell me if ya want it sweet, sour, salty or bitter and if you want it weak, medium or strong, eh hun? That is, unless ya want one of those human drinks?”
>>
No. 777873 ID: 094652

"Red wine please. That stuff's coveted at home because of rationing regulations - it's healthy in small doses or something, so they keep a limit as to how much the bars can sell a patron each day. The actual cost of the bottle is how much you need to pay for eight ounces at a bar. Horrible regulation laws, entire bottles have been discarded from single uses.

... Can I have the bottle?"
>>
No. 777874 ID: 9876c4

Leisure Suit, brah. Can't take in the local color with glorified grape juice.

Have them mix you up something orange and sour. Weak or moderate, at your discretion. Learn what it's called.

If you like it, it's your new signiature cocktail.
>>
No. 777875 ID: b15da4

>Drink:
>Weak/Moderate (at bartender's discretion/amusement)
>Orange
>Bitter

Down liquid courage and head to balconies.
>>
No. 777876 ID: 398fe1

>>777872
Gin and tonic!
>>
No. 777877 ID: 84aebf

You drink human drinks every day. Tell the barkeep to surprise you
>>
No. 777878 ID: 8d4593

Ask if he has Savory and Salty. Good way to start off.

Moderate, unless you down a bunch of beer with your pizza every night.
You don't know what passes as strong round here, but too weak and your nerves will surely get the best of you.

Tell him you've never done anything like this before, and ask if there's anything you should know. I'm sure he'll have a tidbit or two while mixing your drink.

Though your drink is free do tip the bar-tend a buck, or whatever constitutes a buck where you are. Though I'm not sure if that's customary here or not.
>>
No. 777885 ID: 2fe26a

>>777878
>him
Let's not get off on the wrong podomere here, the translator took a feminine tone.
>>
No. 777902 ID: 65a774
File 148650424403.png - (109.80KB , 686x758 , 13.png )
777902

>Let's not get off on the wrong podomere here, the translator took a feminine tone.
While it did use a feminine voice, you’re not entirely sure that means this alien is actually female. The times when it actually need to translate like that is few and far between, so you have no idea how it actually defines the voice or if it’s accurate. The translation itself seems to fit, though.

>Have them mix you up something orange, Savory and Salty. Moderate strength.
“Hmm… Orange? Like the suit? Why, what a neat little idea. I think I got just the thing. Give me a sec, cutie.”
>Tell him you've never done anything like this before, and ask if there's anything you should know.
“Well, Hun, there are some of the basics. Just be yourself, remember that we’re all people here and not just a quick lay and the most important, no means no. Now, here’s ya drink. Made on fresh Picola fruit from my home planet.”
>Learn what it's called.
“Why, Picola love.”
…strangely fitting…
>Though your drink is free do tip the bar-tend a buck, or whatever constitutes a buck where you are.
“Why, thank you very much, Hun. Do come back if ya need a refill, ye hear? I’ll always have time to serve a cutie like ya.”

>If you like it, it's your new signature cocktail.
Hmm… not bad… maybe a bit salty, but not bad at all. You won’t mind ordering this drink a few more times.

>Down liquid courage and head to balconies.
Taking a big sip from your newfound courage, you head up onto the balconies to see if there are any opportunities there. Hmm… you think you’ve found some interesting… err… women up here?
>>
No. 777903 ID: 65a774
File 148650425517.png - (73.23KB , 686x758 , 14.png )
777903

Near a smaller bar up on the balcony you spot your first green triangle on their lonesome. At first you almost mistake it for a pet, before one of its arms snatched a drink from the nearby table. It looks like she has four legs but no real arms… nor any eyes? Her dress, on the other hand, makes her look very classy… like a real lady… it’s kind of odd seeing those jewels and dress on something like that. Currently, she is just sitting there enjoying her drink while her head scans over the rest of the club… like she’s trying to take it all in.
>>
No. 777904 ID: 65a774
File 148650426399.png - (108.51KB , 686x758 , 15.png )
777904

The second green triangle is on a big snake creature lying on a huge pile of pillows. The pink dress and bow she wears is quite the juxtaposition to the large, wicked claws and what seems to be a skull she is wearing on her head. Now that you’re looking at her, you can’t help but notice that everyone around her make an effort to not get close to her… often taking detours to walk past her pile of pillows. You’re not sure if she notices it at all, as she seems far to absorbed by the… water-pipe thing she is using.
>>
No. 777905 ID: 65a774
File 148650427350.png - (91.88KB , 686x758 , 16.png )
777905

The last triangle is a small… insect like alien. You can’t spot any eyes, but you have to guess those two antennas function as her eyes? …and that scorpion like tail seems like it could be dangerous as well. Contrasting the other two ladies, her dress seems rather simple, as it seems like she’s only wearing a west and whatever constitute for pants to her species. Though looking at her, you can’t help but notice that she doesn’t move… at all. Only her antennas sway around, seemingly looking for something… but the rest of her body is just… like a statue.

…well, you have three… err… ladies to… um… c-choose from? …you guess?
>>
No. 777908 ID: 9145ba

Greet classy lady. Getting an eyeful of the crowd there?
>>
No. 777910 ID: 9876c4

>Picola Love
Nice. Maybe if you're adventurous, you can make it yours. Turn up the sour a notch, for instance.

I get unnerved at wormy things, Vic. You might be different.
Start with #3, she's about your size, and seems down to earth.
>>
No. 777912 ID: 094652

Talk to the first, then ask her about the second before you approach. The third seems...nice? But also aggressive, maybe you should be careful if you talk to the third.
>>
No. 777913 ID: 9ad102

Make a mental note of these ladies and keep familiarizing yourself with the club, you might be coming here a lot in the near future. If any female approaches you while you're walking around, that's automatically your best chance to score. You're already considered exotic, so you're bound to get some looks.

Once you feel like you've seen all the club has to offer, and if nobody has approached you, then go for the snake lady on the pillows. You've already drank something that might dissolve your intestines in a few hours for all you know, so keep living dangerously and go for the girl that looks like she could kill you six ways to Sunday.
>>
No. 777916 ID: 350a50

>>777904
Empathize with a fellow reject and chat up Lady 2.
>>
No. 777922 ID: 0615c7

Blue dress' constant looking around means she's either looking for somebody she knows, or a tourist like you; if it's the latter case, you'll have something to talk about. Otherwise, see if you can't get some of what tall dark and adorable's smoking.
>>
No. 777923 ID: ba506f

go with lady 1 seeing as it looks like the other 2 won't be going anywhere for a bit. Plus you could probably people watch with her and get a better idea on how this club works.
>>
No. 777924 ID: 8d4593

The Claw/Bird/Snek on the pillows seems chill as fuck. That bow says it all. The only thing missing are the cat faces sadly not on the pillows.

Go introduce yourself!
>>
No. 777927 ID: 91ee5f

>>777904
Everyone's avoiding her! D:

Just like everyone back home purposely avoided you! D':

As a fellow reject, you for some strange reason feel the need to go over to her! But whatever you do, don't ask why everyone is avoiding her! You don't want to offend her and get stabbed by her claws and/or squeezed to death by her snakelike body!
>>
No. 777928 ID: 91ee5f

>>777927
Also, ask if you can share the pillows! Don't just run over and dive into the pillow pile like an idiot! You'll scare her away!
>>
No. 777929 ID: 84aebf

Go say hi to 2
>>
No. 777947 ID: 350a50

>>777927
Yeah, maybe don't mention the avoidance. That sounds like a pity party.

Ask if you can take a seat, say hello. Start with standard smalltalk, ask how she's doing. Depending on her mood we can figure out where to go from there.
>>
No. 777957 ID: 9145ba

>>777927
Maybe they're avoiding her because she's obviously busy. This hookah ain't big enough for the two of us.
>>
No. 778084 ID: 01134a

>>777903
talk to lady 1
>>
No. 778085 ID: ca0c9d

I'm up for 1. She looks classy and not too scary
>>
No. 778096 ID: 65a774
File 148655607840.png - (47.46KB , 686x758 , 17.png )
778096

>Maybe if you're adventurous, you can make the drink yours. Turn up the sour a notch, for instance.
Hmm… it is a bit too salty… maybe you can change that a bit too? Either way, if you get the chance to create something called Vic love, you’re not going to say no, now are you?
>I get unnerved at wormy things, Vic. You might be different.
To tell the truth, you’re still getting a bit unnerved by all these aliens. They are still all strange and odd…
>You don't want to offend her and get stabbed by her claws and/or squeezed to death by her snakelike body!
While you should be careful, you’re pretty sure a society like this wouldn’t function if people killed each other over the slightest insult.

>Is the lady in blue getting an eyeful of the crowd there?
It’s hard to say, considering she doesn’t have actual eyes. At least, not that you can see. But it does look like… hey, where did she go?
>Blue dress' constant looking around means she's either looking for somebody she knows, or a tourist like you.
Whatever she was looking for, she seems to have found it…

>Make a mental note of these ladies and keep familiarizing yourself with the club, you might be coming here a lot in the near future.
Right, you still have at least two more balcony levels to check out… and there seems to be several smaller side rooms as well… not to mention the ground floor. You’ve barely scratched the surface of this place, now when you think about it.
>If any female approaches you while you're walking around, that's automatically your best chance to score. You're already considered exotic, so you're bound to get some looks.
While you do get some long looks, no one seems particular interested in actually socializing with you. Maybe they think you are-

“Ah, what exquisite smell. I just couldn’t help myself from, mmm, take a closer sniff…”
>Huh? Who?
“Down here, dear. Here, let me sit up a bit.”
>>
No. 778097 ID: 65a774
File 148655609458.png - (97.83KB , 686x758 , 18.png )
778097

It seems the one the lady in blue was looking for was you, as you now find her sitting on all fours in front of you, causally sniffing the air around you. But what surprises you is her voice, as it is not only very feminine, but extremely silvery and smoky as well, even abnormally so. It’s the voice that wouldn’t be out place if it came from an attractive movie star. You wouldn’t think a voice like that could come from something that walks on all four.

>Er…
“…”
>…
“…”
>…
“…so are you going to say something or have you been completely capitated by my beauty, mmm?”
>Err… No, of course… um… I mean yes, you are but I am err… um…
“Hmhm, oh don’t worry, dear, you aren’t the first whose tongue gets twisted when they see me for the first time… though, do you even have a tongue? Is it wrong of me to assume?”

She suddenly takes a deep breath as she seemingly is looking you over.

“In fact I have to confess, I can’t really place your smell? What are you? You have to be something… else… something new… no, no, let me guess… *sniff*… might you be one of those… what were they called again? …Hemans? Are you a Heman? *Sniff*… and going by the badge, a male one looking for a lovely lady at that?”
>>
No. 778098 ID: d79f26

"indeed i am madam, name's victor, and i am looking to try new things and see where it takes me. how about you, who are you and what you are looking for here?"
>>
No. 778106 ID: 0555b9

KISS.

...That stands for Keep It Simple, Stupid.
Yes indeed, one of a handful of humans in the sector. Name's Vic, what's yours... Beautiful?
>>
No. 778109 ID: 91ee5f

Tell her that she's the first female that has ever actually come to you because that has never happened before, not even back on your own planet! You're not sure if this is actually happening or not!
>>
No. 778114 ID: 8d4593

Human, and you would be correct.
The name's Victor, though my friends on Earth called me Vic.

What about you?
What might I call the lovely creature before me?
>>
No. 778117 ID: 350a50

>>778106
This
>>
No. 778119 ID: 48be33

"Yes, I'm human. My name is Vic, and yes I am a male seeking females. And yes, we are a sight based species with a dull sense of smell, and you do look lovely tonight."
>>
No. 778122 ID: 65a774
File 148657815933.png - (96.99KB , 686x758 , 19.png )
778122

>KISS.
W-w-what!? Y-you c-c-can’t just- y-you’ve n-never- she d-doesn’t even h-have lips a-and-
>...That stands for Keep It Simple, Stupid.
…oh… oh, of course. Keep it simple… don’t fret… and keep it simple… right.

>Tell her that she's the first female that has ever actually come to you because that has never happened before, not even back on your own planet! You're not sure if this is actually happening or not!
“Hmhm, can’t tell if this is just a lucky dream or not, mmm? Though, that does explain the nervousness… and I’m guessing the inexperience as well?”
>Inexp-
“Blurting out that you’re not sure if something is real or not isn’t something someone experience with the other sex would do, hmmm? *sniff* Nervousness… excitement… a bit of lust… confusion… and desperation? Interesting…”
>Wait, y-you can-
“Now enough about that… I’m dying to now… are you actually a heman?”

>Y-yes indeed, one of a… err… h-handful of humans in the area… I m-mean sector.
“Ah, human, hmhm, so that’s how you pronounce it.”
>The name's V-Victor, though my… … …friends on Earth called m-me Vic.
“Vick… mmm… a snappy name, Vick… I like it.”
Never before have you heard your name been pronounced with such a hard K.
>W-what about you? What m-might I call the… err… the… t-the… *cough* what might I call the… the beautiful c-creature before me?
“Beautiful? Why, dear, aren’t you just a… mmm… charmer. I am known as Madam Zaliasquenska tatil Xai Lentazin… but most people call me Zalia… or just Zal. And I would return the compliment, but as you can see, I’m a bit lacking in the seeing apartment, hmhm. You do smell divine, though… I can give you that. Now... it’s clear you are new here… I have to ask why you choose to come here, hmm?”

>I am l-looking to try new t-things and see where it takes me.
“And would you look at that, you did find a new thing you can… mmm… try… that is to say, little old me. Now, shall we see where I… hmhm… take you?”
>H-how about you?
“Oh, I’m just enjoying the life here… the sound… the people. I’m here to find something interesting… something exciting… something…mmm… like you, perhaps? You are worthy of my attention for a little while at least… so, do you care to join me at my table, hmm? I don’t want to leave my drink there unattended for too long, hmhm.”
>>
No. 778129 ID: 63e6fb

She looks like a poser. Interrogate for intel and wait for the mask to fall.

Ask her about local politics, if she's so connected. What's the true currency of this solar system? Who are the players? Who are the ruling powers? What is contraband and what is just plain dangerous? Where are the vampires?

That last one is a joke for approachability.
>>
No. 778131 ID: 0555b9

>>778129
The entire thing is a joke for running away screaming.

Accept and sit at her table. The absence of optics is actually reassuring, as it removes the worry of being judged by your appearance.
So, I'm sure both of you are eager to learn about the alien sitting across the table!
>>
No. 778132 ID: 8cb228

"I'd love to join you at your table, miss Zal. Um, just so you know, we're sight-based, and have a bad sense of smell. You got all of those emotions from smell? That's... wow. I read somewhere humans don't produce pheromones? Um, usually I'd mention eyes or hair, but uh... you do have a lovely dress! And, if you don't mind me asking, how do you get around? Echolocation?"

(Don't do anything kome says, btw. Vote against his 'suggestion')
>>
No. 778150 ID: ba506f

say you'd love to join her. Also ask what her race is called seeing as the lovely Zal here has you at a bit of a disadvantage here.
>>
No. 778153 ID: b15da4

>>778109
Vic, please don't blurt every dumb thought you have out loud. Think them over in your head a bit before you say them.
(kaktus pls)

(PLS)
>>
No. 778157 ID: 350a50

>>778129
Let's not.
>>
No. 778323 ID: 65a774
File 148665053579.png - (91.92KB , 686x758 , 20.png )
778323

>(kaktus pls)
Mercy is for the weak!

> Vic, please don't blurt every dumb thought you have out loud. Think them over in your head a bit before you say them.
You’ve just been approached by a lady interested in you for the first time… and this lady is a giant blind lizard alien that you… somehow find visually pleasing. To say that you’re nervous and emotionally confused at the moment is a major understatement… that combined with your already lacking social skills… yeah, your charisma is probably in the negatives by now.
>The absence of optics is actually reassuring, as it removes the worry of being judged by your appearance.
It feels like it’s the sole reason why she actually shows any interest. You’ve been thrown out of enough shops for scaring away customers and been banned from enough school areas for traumatizing children to know you aren’t exactly a looker.

>She looks like a poser. Interrogate for intel and wait for the mask to fall.
…w-wait, what? Intel? Interrogation? You’re not some super spy sent from earth to… to… are you? It would be neat if you were… Cherry… Vic Cherry. Hmm… the name doesn’t really fit though… but if you were named Drake on the other hand…
>Where are the vampires?
You’re pretty sure that vampires don’t exist… right? You’re not sure about the aliens though… You really hope she isn’t some kind of bloodsucking alien that’s only interested in you so she can feed.


>I'd l-love to… err… t-to join you at your table, miss Zal.
“Please, if you’re going to be that formal, call me madam, hmhm. Now, right this way, VicK.”

You are surprised how fast Zalia moves, as she brings her head down to the floor and skitter away in front of you. It really reminds you of those lizards back home, as she almost drag both her body and head after the ground while all four of her legs moves in perfect sync. As we arrive to the seat you saw her in earlier, she quickly climbs up into it and… does something that just seeing it makes your spine hurt. As she climbs up, she suddenly twist her whole frontal body around on a dime and lies down on the backside of her own lower body. She gesture for you to take a seat in a nearby chair before grabbing her glass with her… back leg and taking a sip.

“Ah, now that hit the spot…”

>Um, just so y-you know, w-we're sight-based, and have a b-bad sense of smell.
“Oh, I already know about that. Already read up your kind before any of you arrived here. A professional got to know the market, after all.”
>You got all of those emotions from smell!? That's... wow.
“Smell, sound, moment and experience, dear. Most creatures get an increased heartbeat when they are nervous, for example. Though, I admit, some of that was wild guessing based on other species… but I think I hit the mark, didn’t I, hmhm?”

>Um, usually I'd m-mention eyes or hair, but uh... you do have a lovely d-dress!
“When you put it that way, it almost sounds like you’re complimenting me for the sake of complimenting, dear.”
>Err… s-still… it’s a nice dress, really?
“I hope so. I paid good money for this one.”
>Also ask what her race is called seeing as the lovely Zal here has you at a bit of a disadvantage here.
“My species, you mean? I’m a Raolme. We were one of the first species that joined this little federation of ours. I’m sure you can look us up if you want to know more about us, dear.”
>If y-you don't mind me asking, h-how do you get around? Echolocation?"
“In a sense. I can ‘see’ the shapes and forms around me by sound, smell and vibrations. That mean I quite easily ‘see’ most of the balcony from here, even many places that would be hidden from your view. Of course, the downside is that I can’t see details unless I touch them… so unless I touch you I can only see the… mmm… shape you are, VicK, and nothing more. Now, enough talk about what we are and let’s instead focus on who we are. After all, you can just look up what we are in the Archive, can’t you, hmm?”

>…I g-guess so?
“Now, a question about who you are that I’d like to know… hmhm… why are you here? As in, the colony, not the club. It must be hard to leave everything behind on the other end of the know galaxy to travel here all on your lonesome, no?”

…you’re not sure if you could answer that completely honestly. You’ve already made an ass of yourself once already and telling her how big of a failure you were back home might… turn her off?
>>
No. 778331 ID: 8d4593

Telling your failures is fine if you keep it brief.
Focus on both what you've learned and on your future ambitions rather than your past defeats.

There is such a thing as being too honest. She doesn't need to know the details of your life story and you don't want her pity, that's like the opposite of hot.

Avoid lying. While you're so nervous that even with her heightened senses she won't pick it up immediately, the instant you start to relax, she's bound to catch you.
>>
No. 778332 ID: 9876c4

>>778331
I agree with the honesty and brevity approach.

What it boils down to is she's not looking at the most influential or ordinary earthling.

But you're not afraid to take risks, and that brought you here.
>>
No. 778334 ID: b55900

Better job. What about you?
>>
No. 778337 ID: 398fe1

>>778323
If she can sense your heartbeat she can probably tell when you're lying.

Best to say something like you weren't really happy on Earth and you managed to land a better job here too. Ask what she does for a living.
>>
No. 778340 ID: 65a774
File 148666745086.png - (83.23KB , 686x758 , 21.png )
778340

>Avoid lying. While you're so nervous that even with her heightened senses she won't pick it up immediately, the instant you start to relax, she's bound to catch you.
W-wait, she’ll know if y-you’re lying!?
>If she can sense your heartbeat she can probably tell when you're lying.
…c-crap, you better keep your tongue straight then.


>Telling your failures is fine if you keep it brief.
You tell her about how you were stuck in a job you didn’t like… and how “unlucky” you were when I it came to love. As best you can, you leave out all the details that would paint you as a complete loser. You “forget” to mentions things like having few friends, or never having kissed a girl… or that you were kicked out from your parents house just a few years ago.
“Ah, yes, if it anything you could strive for in life, it’s a day job you actually like.”

>But you're not afraid to take risks, and that brought you here.
“And what a risk it was… to leave everything to try anew here… and here you are, talking to little old me, hmhm. Was it all worth it, hmmm?”
>What it boils down to is she's not looking at the most influential or ordinary earthling.
“Who wants ordinary when you can have… mmm… interesting, hmhm. I’m sure you are far more intriguing than most. ”

>What about you?
“Oh, little old me? Why, I was born here. Born and raised in an environment so rich in culture and diversity… mmm… I really do love just experience all these differences. I can’t fathom what would become of me if I was born somewhere else.”
>Ask what she does for a living.
She make a gesture with her empty glass toward the rest of the club.
“Why this, of course.”
>>
No. 778346 ID: ca0c9d

Oh boy she's a prostitute. That might be cool here so don't freak. But she dose have a kind of pay to play vibe. Possibility two she is independently wealth and come to clubs to pick up aliens for fun. But she did say
“Oh, I already know about that. Already read up your kind before any of you arrived here. A professional got to know the market, after all.” So yeah probably a high class prostitutes.

Still don't ask about price or anything till she brings it up.

And she's still a person. You might still make a friend.

And if you can get there it might be a good confidence builder for latter. Having done the deed. If she is a lady of the night she might be willing to teach you things.
>>
No. 778347 ID: ca0c9d

OMG!!! she could also be the clubs owner. Your still clientele. And Her interest in taking it all in, and being here would still be her job.

So watch your mouth. Maybe ask her if she is a regular here, and subtlety ask if she is the owner?

"Wish my office was this fun"

See how she reacts and the try

"So is this a your place of business or YOUR, place of business." Make sure to sound friendly and accepting regardless of the answer.
>>
No. 778353 ID: 8d4593

Owner? Maybe. Prostitute? Possible but I'm leaning against it.

I think she's just a rich socialite. With no need to work she simply enjoys meeting new people and experiencing as much as she can. This place is a natural fit for her.
And tonight so are you.
So relax, have some fun with your new lady friend. She wont judge you on your imperfections. She's not here for the best, she's here for whats new.
Right now that's you Vic, so loosen up and live in the now, damnit. Tomorrow you'll just be another face in the crowd.
>>
No. 778358 ID: 9145ba

>>778346
Wow. Unbelievable. Way to shoot our mouth off in the first post.

I'm led to believe you're a socialite, then. I don't actually know much about Vic's job, other than it's probably honest work for not-quite-honest pay.
>>
No. 778371 ID: 350a50

>>778347
This.
>>
No. 778378 ID: 398fe1

>>778340
Ask her what she means. Is she getting paid to gather cultural data? You got offered something similar.
>>
No. 778380 ID: 9876c4

>>778378
S'good. We could just laugh and say there's a number of ways to take that, what's she really mean?
>>
No. 778425 ID: fe7355

Rein your brain in before you all but gallop to conclusions about Madam Zalia's profession and make a fool of yourself. There are multiple possibilities you can think of, and many more you can't. She could be the owner of this club, a wealthy socialite, both, or something else entirely. And yes, she could be a high-class prostitute, but usually they try to disengage as soon as it's apparent you don't have the cash to hire them so she's probably not one... Or she is and not "on the clock" and her interest in you is not as a client. ...Or maybe she's a "madam" in the sense of owning a bordello. Which is totally okay if it's legal and above board in the Federation. Dammit, this line of thinking is going too long. Basically, you don't have enough to go on to guess, so don't. Find out more so you're sure.

Quizzically ask if she's indicating she's the club's owner or rather that she spends so much time here that it may as well be what she does for a living. If it's the former, then say you're quite impressed with her establishment, and, admittedly, somewhat intimidated. And going by the line outside, many others are to. Er... The former, not the latter. Then ask what led her to the decision to found a club like this one. But if she isn't the owner, then you'll figure out what else to say then.

Since she's here so much, ask her if she could answer a question you have about another club visitor, if she doesn't mind. You're wondering why everybody seems to be avoiding going near that gal coiled up on the huge pile of pillows on this level. The one wearing the bow, to clarify.

And you notice that the lady's glass has run dry, so offer to get madam another drink if she wishes. If she agrees then make sure to ask what she wants. And also take advantage of the opportunity to get another of those Picola fruit drinks, this time with the taste adjustments you wanted. And if Zalia said she's the club owner, you can also ask the bartender who owns the club to confirm that Zal isn't lying.

>You’ve just been approached by a lady interested in you for the first time… and this lady is a giant blind lizard alien that you… somehow find visually pleasing.
Might be you always were a xenophile under the surface and just never realized it. Or maybe it's because you don't quite mentally register Zal as female and thus don't associate her with all the psychological baggage you have from bad encounters with human ladies.

>You’ve been thrown out of enough shops for scaring away customers and been banned from enough school areas for traumatizing children to know you aren’t exactly a looker.
Y'know, with the advanced level of medical and biological knowledge the Federation has, it's entirely possible you could get cosmetic surgery even on your pitiful income. Fix your face and your baldness. Though, you might have to wait a few years for human doctors and scientists to learn and integrate it so you don't have to gamble on a cosmetic surgeon of another species getting it right.
>>
No. 778476 ID: 350a50

>>778425
Changing vote to this, it's a more thought out plan.
>>
No. 778481 ID: 65a774
File 148674665310.png - (109.66KB , 686x758 , 22.png )
778481

>Might be you always were a xenophile under the surface and just never realized it.
You have to admit, you don’t care what you are anymore. Tonight you’re desperate enough to be almost anything.
>I don't actually know much about Vic's job, other than its probably honest work for not-quite-honest pay.
You are a programmer, who at the moment is trying to repurpose different alien tech for human use. It’s quite interesting work, actually. As for the pay… it’s good… but with the bonus you get for staying out here it’s even better.

>Oh boy she's a high class prostitute.
Oh… oh… of course… that would explain why she’s interested in you. Because of your wallet and nothing else… typical.
>Usually they try to disengage as soon as it's apparent you don't have the cash to hire them so she's probably not one...
Except you probably have the cash… and so does probably every other human living on this colony… and she probably knows that.
>And she's still a person. You might still make a friend.
…right… a friend…
>And if you can get there it might be a good confidence builder for later. Having done the deed.
…last time you tried to hire someone for that, you ended up bound to your bed and having your wallet stolen… but this might be different?

>She could also be the clubs owner. You’re still clientele. And her interest in taking it all in, and being here would still be her job.
…but why would the owner of something as big as this place give a crap about you?
>I think she's just a rich socialite. With no need to work she simply enjoys meeting new people and experiencing as much as she can. This place is a natural fit for her.
It would be the place for someone like that, yes… but she said that a professional like her needed to know the market… which indicates that she’s working?
>Rein your brain in before you all but gallop to conclusions about Madam Zalia's profession and make a fool of yourself.
Right… right… don’t go off course, Vic… stay focused on getting what you came here for…
>So relax, have some fun with your new lady friend. She won’t judge you on your imperfections. She's not here for the best; she's here for what’s new. Right now that's you Vic, so loosen up and live in the now, dammit.
She is a lady… and she is interested in you… that should be enough Vic…


>Ask her what she means.
”I bring enjoyment to people that needs it, that’s what I do, and I do it right here in this club.”
>You notice that the lady's glass has run dry, so offer to get madam another drink if she wishes.
“You want to buy me a drink? Oh, no need for that dear… hmhm… but I can’t help but notice that you’re lacking a drink too? How about this… go and order up your favorite drink and I’ll go get my favorite, then we’ll switch? That way both of us will get a new experience as well as some new ideas about each other, no? Oh, and don’t worry, I’ve already made sure we are both based on the same acid groups. Any protein you can eat, drink or… mmm… produce I can break down as well, hmhm.”

>You heard the lady, go order something at the nearest bar.
As you approach the bar counter, you’re met with an alien that’s is awfully familiar to the one you met downstairs, but this one has horns.
“What can I get ya, boss?”
It is also speaking with a male voice, which mean the one downstairs was female? …maybe?

>Get another of those Picola fruit drinks, this time with the taste adjustments you wanted.
“Less salty? I’ll see what I can do, boss.”
>Ask the bartender who owns the club.
“Why, that would be big boss Kassa’ruk...err…. something or another. Can’t ever remember more than his first name.”
>This is safe to drink for Raolme, right?
“For a Raolme?”
He seems to bend over a bit to look behind before diverting his attention back to you.
“For the Madame? Heh… of course it is safe. Here ya go.”
>>
No. 778482 ID: 65a774
File 148674666963.png - (87.69KB , 686x758 , 23.png )
778482

As you get back Zalia is already waiting for you with another one of those glasses of blue liquid you saw her with earlier. As you exchange drinks you can’t help to take a quick sip from it as soon as you get it in hand… it almost tastes like wine... with a base of… blueberries?

“Do you like it?”
>It’s q-quite good, yeah…
“And what is your drink called, hmm?”
>Picola love.
“Really? Love? Hmhm…”

>W-Wish my office was this fun.
“Oh, but this isn’t my office. My office is up on the VIP floor, a private room with quite the view, I’ve been told. But I have to admit, it’s as fun up there as it is here, hmhm.”
>Is she getting paid to gather cultural data? You got offered something similar.
“Gathering cultural data? Oh, so they’ve paid you to get to know us, huh? I guess that isn’t surprising. But no, I do not have anything like that going for me… but I’m sure I can help you a lot with your… mmm… gathering if you let me, hmhm.”
>So is t-this your place of business or…err… Y-YOUR place of business?
“…huh? What do you mean? I don’t think whatever you tried to say translate very well into my language.”
>Quizzically ask if she's indicating she's the club's owner or rather that she spends so much time here that it may as well be what she does for a living.
“Why, I live here, so of course I spend a lot time here. And I might not be the boss of this place, but I’m an integral part of it. It wouldn’t be where it is now without me, hmhm.”

>Since she's here so much, ask her if she could answer a question you have about another club visitor, if she doesn't mind.
“Ah, of course. I will probably not know them personally, but I’m sure I can help.”
>You're wondering why everybody seems to be avoiding going near that gal coiled up on the huge pile of pillows on this level. The one wearing the bow, to clarify.
“Ah, you mean the Khrax? The big snake with wicked claws? Why, simple really, they are usually quite violent and aggressive, especially against other Khraxes. Though, I’ve learned that they are big softies when it comes to us smaller aliens. It probably has something to do with their regenerative abilities. They know that they can cut off an arm, tear out the intestines and eat the heart of other Khrax without any real ill effects. “
>…wait, what!? They can live without hearts?
“As long as they have nutrients they can regenerate anything, be it muscles, organs or even brain matter. Heck, I’m pretty sure they’ve artificially made one regenerate from only a few cells, though it came out completely mad. Bah, but let’s forget about that and move on to something a bit more cheerful, shall we?”

“What did you say this was called? Picola love? Can’t say I’ve heard about it before… but let me take a little taste.”
>>
No. 778483 ID: 65a774
File 148674668042.png - (112.23KB , 686x758 , 24.png )
778483

*SCREECH!*
>>
No. 778484 ID: 65a774
File 148674669504.png - (89.04KB , 686x758 , 25.png )
778484

“Bluh! Salty!? I really can’t stand something salty like- oh I’m sorry I didn’t… um…”
>…
“Is something wrong? Your heartbeat suddenly went crazy. Is it because I don’t like salt?”
>>
No. 778487 ID: 094652

"TEETH."
>>
No. 778488 ID: 7b7ab3

>>778484
That was just really sudden is all. It was startling.
You have very impressive teeth by the way.
>>
No. 778492 ID: 398fe1

>>778484
>can't stand something salty
Oh. Well, good thing you found that out before any bedroom activities.

Tell her the drink's a work in progress you guess, you can swap drinks back. Also, with all those sharp teeth... she's a carnivore?
Hey, would it be rude to pull out your datapad to look up details on her species?
>>
No. 778495 ID: 91ee5f

>>778484
>“Is something wrong? Your heartbeat suddenly went crazy. Is it because I don’t like salt?”
"Don't worry, that's just a human's response to sudden, unexpected loud noises! Just.....give me a few seconds to calm down and I'll be fine."
>>
No. 778498 ID: 8d4593

Chuckle. I was just surprised is all. Let us trade back. Though I must warn you, some of the protiens humans produce are salty too.
>>
No. 778502 ID: 9876c4

>>778498
We don't need to tell her that, no way we're getting near the pointy end for some time.

Wonder if the back's any safer.
>>
No. 778516 ID: 65a774
File 148675826157.png - (86.33KB , 686x758 , 26.png )
778516

>Hey, would it be rude to pull out your datapad to look up details on her species?
Pulling anything out just like that in front of a lady would be rather rude, yes. Besides, you’re still not sure how their version of the internet actually works (you’re pretty sure it require some kind of brain port of some kind?) which means you have to rely on the human made one… and seeing that you’re hundreds of light years away from earth…

>Good thing you found that out before any bedroom activities.
You really dodged a bullet there… or teeth. You dodged a lot of teeth. Note to self; she won’t swallow.
>No way we're getting near the pointy end for some time.
Lots of teeth… yet she did have that really long tongue… but TEETH!
>Wonder if the back's any safer.
G-gah! Stop thinking about entering the ladies back side! You’re already awkward as it is…


>D-Don't worry, that's just a h-human's response to sudden, unexpected amount of- err… I m-mean loud noises! Just.....g-give me a few seconds to calm down and I'll be f-fine.
“Ah, I’m so sorry, dear, but the saltiness really caught me off guard. Hmm… maybe I can find a way to make up for scaring you, hmhm?”
>Tell her the drink's a work in progress you guess, you can swap drinks back.
“I would prefer my own drink back, yes. Well, at least we learned some new things about each other… like how I should be careful of anything you produce… mmm… you know, as in cook…”

>You have very impressive teeth by the way.
“Why, thank you. I’m quite proud of them, really. It’s quite the symbol of status to be able to grow them as big as I have, hmhm. Though, we all know that… mmm… size isn’t everything, now is it?”
>She's a carnivore?
“Omnivore, as a majority of intelligent creatures is. But didn’t we agree to stop talking about what and focus on the who, hmm?”

“Now, as much as I enjoy holding such interesting conversations, I’m sad to say that I might soon be called off for some… mmm… work. So, just as a warning, I might be forced to leave in a hurry… after all, can’t leave my clients… mmm… unentertained for long. I hope you won’t mind?”
>…err… well, if you must leave…
“Of course, the call might never come, but still, just in case you should know. Either way, would you mind sharing your Call-ID to me? So we can keep in contact if anything would… mmm… pop up unexpectedly?”
>>
No. 778521 ID: 398fe1

>>778516
>omnivore
I didn't see any molars, and I think those are pretty important for eating nuts and grains... Maybe she has some further in. Surely you can look it up later-
>no internet
WHAT?! This is horrible! You've been here for weeks, how did you survive? You need to fix this.

Share contact information with the nice lady.
Looks like you have email, too. Check it after she leaves.
>>
No. 778527 ID: 91ee5f

>>778516
>would you mind sharing your Call-ID to me?
A woman actually wants your number?! Things really are different here! Leaving Earth may have been your best idea ever!

Now, just calmly give her your number without making a big deal out of it.
>>
No. 778528 ID: 91ee5f

>>778527
Also, don't check your mail right now. Wait until she leaves.
>>
No. 778553 ID: 65a774
File 148676967652.png - (94.63KB , 686x758 , 27.png )
778553

>I didn't see any molars, and I think those are pretty important for eating nuts and grains...
When she smiles it almost looks like she has flat teeth… but when her jaw opened like that she… um… does she have two sets of teeth? Or is it something else? Gah, aliens are weird…
>Looks like you have email, too. Check it after she leaves.
It’s probably just spam anyway…
>WHAT?! This is horrible! You've been here for weeks, how did you survive? You need to fix this.
You brought four extra hard-drives full of games, movies and books here. So far you’ve survived on those.

>A woman actually wants your number?! Things really are different here! Leaving Earth may have been your best idea ever!
A woman that’s a lizard creature that wouldn’t be out of place in a horror game with a maw like that just asked for your number… why are you feeling so damn excited for?


>Now, just calmly give her your number without making a big deal out of it.
“Ah, yes, here we go. VicKtor… VicK… wait, can this be right? Is that really your last name?”
>Um… there was a slight translation error.
“Hehmhmhm… I hope it’s a translation error on my end as well… what does that word mean for you?”
>It’s a kind of… um… berry?
“Hmhm… that might be why the translation is wrong… it’s not good with names like that. No, for me it says… ah… let’s see if you can get this saying translated… “To pop a cherry?” that is to say, your last name is virgin.”
>ERR…
“…wait, did your heart just skip a beat? Wait… you’re actually… really?”
>I… err…
“Really now!? Well, now I kind of feel bad for teasing you like that… and hinting that I worked with that just to mess with you…
>…w-what was that?
“Oh, I really couldn’t do this, it’s so mean, but I can’t help it.”
>>
No. 778554 ID: 65a774
File 148676968745.png - (64.23KB , 686x758 , 28.png )
778554

She leans in close to your left, close enough that you can feel her breathe on your neck… and then she whispers:

”What would you g-give for the chance to… mmm… pop your cherry inside my arse?”

…wait, isn’t getting your cherry popped something that only happen to women? You’re pretty sure there are more translation err- WAIT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!?
>>
No. 778555 ID: 7b7ab3

SHE WANTS IT
IN THE BUTT
(quickly and discreetly look up raolme physiology to make sure it's safe)
>>
No. 778556 ID: 350a50

Honestly, it might be worth keeping the name, if it generates this much interest. Is your actual last name related to the Virgo constellation?

Also, responsibly inform her that humans' skin and 'juice' can be quite salty. If she's really interested, it's something she should have fair warning about.
>>
No. 778557 ID: 9876c4

"I got about tree fiddy."
>>
No. 778560 ID: ba506f

oh goody, she's been messing with you this whole time. Good to know.
>>
No. 778562 ID: 91ee5f

>>778553
>green mail
That must be her number.

...wait, how is she reading that?
>>
No. 778570 ID: 350a50

>>778562
Vic just said the aliens use theirs' with a neural interface. He just doesn't have that tech yet.
>>
No. 778579 ID: 398fe1

>>778554
Tell her you don't want to put a price on that. She's worth more than just money.
>>
No. 778624 ID: 8cb228

Is that rhetorical? Are you asking about money? I don't, I mean, I don't want to assume or imply anything or insult you, but I really don't know what to say to that! I'm frankly out of my depth here!
>>
No. 778644 ID: 9145ba

>>778521
Agreed, this must be fixed immediately! Luckily, it's our job to work on this problem.
>>
No. 778650 ID: 36fd21

I'd give up pizza for like a month.
>>
No. 778651 ID: 398fe1

>>778650
This is a pretty good answer. It doesn't imply she's asking for money, while also saying Vic wants that ass a great deal.
>>
No. 778659 ID: 8d4593

Ah, misdirection. The why is unimportant some people just do that.
But a virgin, now there's rare breed. She probably doesn't run into that to often.
Also look at that blush, she's not asking for cash. Also she did kinda just mumble that she wasn't a prostitute.
>>
No. 778686 ID: 65a774
File 148682296661.png - (102.10KB , 686x758 , 29.png )
778686

>SHE WANTS IT IN THE BUTT!
A LADY WANTS YOU IN HER BUTT!? AAH!?
>Quickly and discreetly look up raolme physiology to make sure it's safe.
Even if you could do it quickly, your hands are currently shaking enough to make it on the Richter scale!

>WHGNNNSPT!? GAH!
“…hmhm, okay, I have to admit, the translation I got on the gibberish was rather funny.”
>I r-r-really d-don't know w-what… err… w-w-what to s-say to that! I'm f-f-frankly out of my d-depth here!
“Oh, just tell me what the first thing that comes to your mind is. What are you willing to do, hmm?”
>I'd give up pizza- err…
“Hmm?”
>Tell her you don't want to put a price on that. She's worth more than just money… or anything else material.
“…oh? Hmhm, that’s actually… a really good answer. I wasn’t expecting that, not one bit… though I must say that I’m sorry, but that was just a jest. I proper lady doesn’t put out on the first day, now do they? Besides, I don’t even know how you actually look like, not having touched you yet.”

>Oh goody, she's been messing with you this whole time. Good to know.
“I must apologies, but I’ve been teasing you a lot for my own sake. I guess you deserve to know who I actually am after all that, hmm? I’m Zalia, as I said, and I’m the… sponsor of this club. The main investor, if you like. This whole place is a bit of a pet project of mine… a place of all cultures and aliens combined… a place of my dreams. So I might not be technically the owner of this fine club, I am the one who gave the money to start it. As for me messing a bit with you… ah… I’m sorry, but that’s the way I am at times. But don’t take it the wrong way; I’m still a bit attracted to you, what with you being new and all. In fact, I must admit that I… I… hmhm… kind of fantasized that you would just throw my down on my recliner and take me right here and now when I whispered that to you, if only for a moment.”

>W-wait!? R-right here, i-in front of… err…
“Everyone? Mmm… yes, that’s what makes it so… so… hot! To know that everyone can see me be the first to take big fat exotic xeno cock… mmm… err… *cough* but that would be against the law and… um… as I said, I don’t sleep with every strange alien I meet just like that. I like to get to know them a bit first, hmhm. But enough of that… this conversation is getting very unlady like… and I’m pretty sure the drinks are starting to get to me.”


>Responsibly inform her that humans' skin and 'juice' can be quite salty. If she's really interested, it's something she should have fair warning about.
“Oh, really? That’s too bad… I need to take that into consideration then… as I said, enough of this crude talk, hmhm.”

“Again, I must apologies, I’ve been behaving rather crude, haven’t I? It was rather rude of me to tease you like that but I couldn’t help it. I’m just to… mmm… curious to see how you reacted. So, as a lady, I must admit that I am in your debt for my foolishness and I want a chance to repay it. So, my dear, how can I make it up to you? Any ideas?“


>Honestly, it might be worth keeping the name, if it generates this much interest.
Who’d know a dorky name would work better than a cool one?
>Green mail? That must be her number.
…that is indeed the symbol of a new contact, if you remember correctly.
>...wait, how is she reading that?
Considering her screen was completely black, not by sight it seems. Might be with the neural interface they got?
>>
No. 778692 ID: 398fe1

>>778686
How about a kiss?
>>
No. 778695 ID: 8cb228

Do you want to see me? Like with touch or a sonic scan ore something? I wouldn't mind... if you tell me what the two sets of teeth thing is about, how that works.
>>
No. 778732 ID: 350a50

>>778692
Given the saltiness, that might not be so good.
>>
No. 778749 ID: 65a774
File 148684829795.png - (62.03KB , 686x758 , 30.png )
778749

>Tell me what the two sets of teeth thing are about, how that works.
For the first time since you met her, Zalia seems to get genuinely irritated at you.
“I already told you twice, stop with the questions about what! I’m not a damn archive of information!”
>S-sorry…
“No, it’s… just stop with those questions, alright dear?”

>Do you want to see me? Like with touch? I wouldn't mind...
“Oh, actually, I was looking for an opportunity to ask that myself. Well, if you don’t mind… sit still, please.”

As her hands starts exploring your face, you can’t help but notice how cold she is. It’s as her hands are almost room temperature. The other thing you notice is how good it feels… her scales are so small and fine, coupled with how gentle she is, makes it quite the pleasure feeling them being dragged across your skin.

“Hmm?”
>Is something wrong?
“Oh no, not at all dear. I’m just intrigued how different you feel from what I expected. Not only the feel of your hide but your shape as well. It’s quite fascinating how different your kind can be from each other, if the descriptions I’ve heard are correct. Hmm… I was expecting more fur… and more symmetry, especially with the eyes… and what is this round thing?”
>That’s my nose.
“Oh… that’s a strange looking snout. You have a really interesting look, VicK… I like it. Hmm… I guess I have an even bigger debt to pay now, huh? How can I make it all up to you?”

>How about a kiss?
“A kiss? Hmhm… well, I guess that would be start.”
>Yet given the saltiness…
“You aren’t as salty as the drink, are you?”
>Well… no… with the exception of… err…
“Mmm… crude stuff?”
>Y-yes?
“I can handle a little bit of salt. As long as you aren’t super salty I’ll be fine, dear, so…”
>>
No. 778750 ID: 65a774
File 148684830857.png - (71.05KB , 686x758 , 31.png )
778750

Suddenly, she leans towards you and let her tongue drag slowly across your face, coating it in saliva. As you’re trying to figure out how, exactly, you should feel about that kind of kiss, the lady’s data pad buzzes.

“Oh bummer… I guess that’s the time I got…”
>>
No. 778762 ID: 398fe1

>>778750
Oh, alright. If the kiss was "just a start" then I suppose she can take you out somewhere on the second date.

Also give her a kiss back. Where her eyes would be, similar to where she licked you.
>>
No. 778765 ID: 91ee5f

>>778750
Kiss her back.

When she leaves, check your mail(s).
>>
No. 778802 ID: 8c34e7

>>778750
Kiss and grab her ass. Anyone who's desperate 'nough t' go t' a speed dating session 's only after one thing.
>>
No. 778807 ID: 24dd1a

Don't grab her ass, but do kiss her and then check your email once she's gone.
>>
No. 778852 ID: fe7355

That kiss was rather more than you'd expected. And wetter. Not unpleasant, actually, just more than you'd have preferred. You don't know whether that's just the way Raolme kiss, given they don't have lips, or if Zalia just gave you their equivalent of a deep kiss.

Express your disappointment that she could not stay longer. Offer to kiss her back, though do note that you have little experience so if she has critique you want to hear it. Like, your critique is you'd have preferred that her tongue kept away from your eyes. Then suggest that she could make up the rest of her debt to you by perhaps taking you out on the town sometime. Show a newcomer of a newbie species what such a diverse place as this colony offers and impress him.

>“I already told you twice, stop with the questions about what! I’m not a damn archive of information!”
Ouch. You can't tell if being asked such questions is a sore point for her or if she doesn't take kindly to those who don't pay attention to her or her requests. Take a bet that it's the latter, since she's wealthy and likely used to taking charge and getting her way and not having to repeat what she said.

>As her hands starts exploring your face, you can’t help but notice how cold she is. It’s as her hands are almost room temperature.
Ah, so she, and Raolme, are most likely cold-blooded, like reptiles back home. However, don't just assume that, since things out here can be not that simple. Do remember to check the Archive regarding Raolme via your datapad after checking your messages and your contact list.

...And you should look up Raolme physiology as soon as you can, not just to satisfy your curiosity about Zalia's teeth, but to see just how lizard like they are. Because, if you remember right, lizards have cloacae, not separate anuses and vaginae. And if Raolme do, that may mean Zalia saying "arse" was a translation error.

>The other thing you notice is how good it feels… her scales are so small and fine, coupled with how gentle she is, makes it quite the pleasure feeling them being dragged across your skin.
Makes you wonder how good a massage from her would feel, and if Raolme are more often employed as masseuses.

>>778802
Um... She kinda doesn't have a ass, being lizard-esq and all. And as inexperienced as Vic is, him attempting to grab her back there may inadvertently land his hand too close to her "crude zone." Not that Zalia would likely be upset by that, more likely she'd enjoy it, but Vic might just die of embarrassment that he accidentally did that in public.
>>
No. 778869 ID: 350a50

>>778807
This
>>
No. 778872 ID: 6612fa

>>778750
very interesting story kacktus... i need to know the lore of how pizza came to be on this planet to be popular enough it already has fast food franchises despite the planet only having 4 humans
>>
No. 778878 ID: 188451

>>778872
>>777658
Pizza's an element. (I couldn't think of a funny response)
>>
No. 778880 ID: 91ee5f

>>778878
>Pizza's an element.
The Pizza Elementals from Kaktus' old pixel quests have made a return! XD
>>
No. 778949 ID: 65a774
File 148691023248.png - (58.02KB , 686x758 , 32.png )
778949

>Grab her ass.
Wait, what ass? She doesn’t really have one?
>As inexperienced as Vic is, him attempting to grab her back there may inadvertently land his hand too close to her "crude zone." Not that Zalia would likely be upset by that…
You’re pretty sure grabbing someone down there after you’d just met would upset anyone… especially without consent.


>Give her a kiss back. Where her eyes would be, similar to where she licked you.
You put a hand under her chin and guide your lips to her forehead, giving her a small kiss where her eyes would be.
“Mmm… so that’s a human kiss, eh? A bit small compared to ours, but I do like it. It’s classy.”
>Express your disappointment that she could not stay longer.
“I’m disappointed as well, VicK. It was quite the delight to spend time with you. But who knows, I might have more time later tonight. I’m not sure how long this will take or how tired I will be afterwards, so see you later, maybe?”
>If the kiss was "just a start" then I suppose she can take you out somewhere on the second date.
“EH!? D-date!? Oh no, this w-wasn’t a… err… d-date… at all. I’m sorry VicK, but I’m just not the kind of person who goes on dates, that’s all. But I would love to meet you up a second time, dear, just not as a… date.”
>Suggest that she could make up the rest of her debt to you by perhaps taking you out on the town sometime.
“Hmm… I do have some ideas, actually… If we don’t meet again tonight, I’ll keep in touch over the pad, alright? But enough about that, you’re here to have fun right now, aren’t you, hmhm. So promise me that you’ll… mmm… enjoy my club while I am away, alright? So go out there and have some fun… meet some other ladies… maybe get, hmhm, lucky with someone else, hmm? Don’t think you’ve tied yourself to me or anything, dear. But now I really got to go. I was a pleasure, VicK.”
>Likewise.
>>
No. 778950 ID: 65a774
File 148691024323.png - (185.08KB , 686x758 , 33.png )
778950

>When she leaves, check your mail(s).
Let’s see… “You have one new friend request from Madam Zaliasquenska tatil Xai Lentazin, do you accept? Yes / No.” …fuck yes?
“Is your significant other unhappy with the amount of penile you currently have? Why not try ‘Hydragra’? Guaranteed to double the amount of penile’s in just four days!” Ugh… spam…

>Do remember to check the Archive regarding Raolme via your datapad.
The part of the human internet you can access doesn’t have anything about Raolme’s… and the Archive… ugh, all those swirling lights and ever changing letters makes your eyes hurt. You managed to snap up some phrases before you have to shut it off…
“Four legged reptiles”, “Semi-coldblooded”, “Omnivore (Insectivore)”, “Morphable bones” and “Compatible with your species: [Yes]”.
>Makes you wonder how good a massage from her would feel, and if Raolme are more often employed as masseuses.
While they did feel great against human skin, it’s not a given it would be the same for other aliens species, now would it?
>>
No. 778951 ID: 65a774
File 148691025108.png - (105.70KB , 686x758 , 34.png )
778951

Well… Zal did say to keep on looking for other ladies… so back to square one?

Looking around again, you notice that the green triangles you saw before being approached by Zalia haven’t really moved while you talked to her.

The snake lady… what did Zal say she was? A Khrax? The Khrax lady is still lying on the pillows... but with a bit of a defeat look to her? Her eyes are darting around to watch everyone who gets close… and she’s stopped smoking the… err… water-pipe looking thing.
>>
No. 778952 ID: 65a774
File 148691025905.png - (90.97KB , 686x758 , 35.png )
778952

As for our insectoid friend… has she even moved? She’s still just like a statue but… wait, she’s holding up her data pad… she wasn’t doing that last time you saw her, right? Hmm… it’s hard to tell but… but you think her antennas are focusing on the data pad… and their moment is a lot harsher this time around. Is she frustrated about something?
>>
No. 778953 ID: 91ee5f

>>778951
Look up Khrax on your datapad real quick.

Then go visit the Khrax lady. She's probably sad that no one wants to come near her. Go cheer her up.
>>
No. 778954 ID: 7b7ab3

>>778951
Poor khrax.
Let's go meet her!
>>
No. 778956 ID: 6612fa

>>778952
khrax
yellow one is probably frustrated a friend didnt show up.
we went the safe looking route the first time, maybe try the more dangerous route, might even boost your rep. as as a bold guy...
or ruin it as an insane one
>>
No. 778958 ID: 8d4593

Plop your ass down on one of them there pillows and say hi!
>>
No. 778962 ID: 47160d

Come, lets visit the khrax
>>
No. 778963 ID: 65a774
File 148691989290.png - (93.65KB , 686x758 , 36.png )
778963

>Look up Khrax on your datapad real quick.
“Dangerous!”, “Keep your distance”, “Bloodthirsty”, “Carnivore(Live prey)”, “Favorite flavor: Twisting and screaming.”, “Extreme regenerative abilities” , “Compatible with your species: [Yes]”.
Ow… if you keep trying to connect to this Archive thingy you’ll get a migraine.
>Poor khrax.
Going by what you just read... there might be a reason why people are keeping their distance.
>Yellow one is probably frustrated a friend didn’t show up.
That might be it. You can relate to that kind of frustration… all to well…


>Go visit the Khrax lady. She's probably sad that no one wants to come near her. Go cheer her up.
…nothing ventured, nothing gained, you guess…

>Plop your ass down on one of them there pillows and say hi!
“…”
>…
“…”
>…
“…”
>…

…she is just “sitting” there staring at you with one of her eyes… while the rest of them dart around like crazy. This is starting to get a bit awkward, to say the least.
>>
No. 778969 ID: bd9dcf

Uh, hello? Do you want to chat? I can buy you a drink if you'd like!
>>
No. 778970 ID: 350a50

"Well, this is the first time I've left a cute girl speechless."
>>
No. 778974 ID: 094652

Continue to stay silent. You're the one propositioning a date, so her consent comes first. Otherwise, you might come off as a reckless speed dater who blabs about her stereotypes.
>>
No. 778975 ID: 8d4593

You look. Troubled.
I'm Vic by the way. You are?
>>
No. 778977 ID: 398fe1

>>778963
Compliment her bow.
>>
No. 778980 ID: 65a774
File 148692728504.png - (126.91KB , 686x758 , 37.png )
778980

>Well, t-this is the first time I've left a c-c… a c-cute girl speechless.
“C-c-cute!? Y-you t-think… h-he t-thinks… c-cute… I’m… gah…

Her voice might be the deepest voice you’ve ever heard…

>Do you w-want to chat?
“NO! …Wait, no, I mean YES! Yes, I mean… err… yes but… I’m not but um… hi?
>I can buy you a drink if y-you'd like!
“EH!? Nonono, y-y-y-you d-don’t h-have t-to trouble y-yourself with… err… nono… no… um… no?”
>I'm Vic by the way. Y-you are?
I-I’m Khrax! …err… No, I mean I a-am a Qarka- err...wait, no that’s not... n-not... err… I mean… *inhale* I’m Qarka, I am a Khrax and it is very… v-very… n-nice t-to meet y-you… Vic?
>Compliment her bow.
”Oh, err... t-t-thank... y-you? I… I… err… I l-l-l… l-l-l… I l-love your… your eyes? They are red like the newly spilled entrails of a fresh prey and that’s really… err… I mean, I really like the color and I don’t know where I’m going with this but they are nice and I like them and I can’t stop with the err… Gah?

…Apparently her voice can go even deeper?
>>
No. 778982 ID: 094652

CUTE SOCIOPATH. You hit the jackpot.

Now the problem is making sure your newly found fortune doesn't crush you.

Keep the conversation away from violence. Associate with the basic concepts of suffering and fear, NOT physical injury. That way, you can indicate your present aversion to sexual-based physical damage while also accommodating for her psychological bias.
>>
No. 778983 ID: 91ee5f

>>778980
Awww, she's shy!

Keep talking to her.

Just remember what Zalia told you about the Khrax. She said, "I’ve learned that they are big softies when it comes to us smaller aliens." Which means she's not going to hurt you.
>>
No. 778987 ID: 350a50

Vic are you seriously wearing red contact lenses? Or are your eyes just bloodshot?

>>778982
It's a little early to make that assumption. According to Zal, the Khrax at least know that not everybody has an infallible healing factor, and none have tried to impose their culture upon Zal. They've also integrated with other intelligent species here. That's behavior that requires empathy, which means they're not inherently sociopathic.

>>778980
Make some conversation. Ask her how she happened to find the club. You just got an ad in the mail today and decided to be impulsive, yourself.
>>
No. 778991 ID: bd9dcf

Jackpot! A misunderstood soul! And you are well on your way to cementing your species a reputation for balls of steel!

"Hey, I don't mind the voice thing. We all have instincts that can get intrusive sometimes. And my dear uncle used to hunt a lot, so I'm not against it. Let's just try to save the time to talk about that for later, eh? Anyway, how is your hookah? I'm new to the area, what are some neat things you like to do?"
>>
No. 778992 ID: 8d4593

I get nervous around people too. I guess were pretty alike in that aspect eh?
I take it your species kills prey with those claws? That sounds fun. Mine used to chase larger prey until they died of exaustion. The animal would just die on its own in the blazing sun. Boring.
>>
No. 778994 ID: bd9dcf

(I meant things to do here, or in the city or region, btw)

Also:

"Hmm, with the eyes, I might be having an allergic reaction to something I ate or drank here, or maybe something in the air. They aren't usually red. Though I can certainly get contacts if you like the color. It doesn't set you off or anything I should be worried about, does it? The information on your species I found seems full of propaganda and light on details."
>>
No. 778997 ID: 398fe1

>>778982
You've seriously misread her. She's a predator species with strong instincts for violence, that's all.

>>778980
She seems more nervous than you are. Ask if it's her first time here. Also what's in the pipe?
>>
No. 779004 ID: 8cb228

>>778997
(It's kome, man. He just... does that. Better to ignore him, sometimes register a vote against, if it seems like the quest author seems the type to actually do anything he ever suggests.)
>>
No. 779008 ID: 47160d

Oh look we stumbled upon best girl

Also I feel like this would probably end amusingly so seconded >>778992
>>
No. 779017 ID: 350a50

>>778992
I don't think this is very in-characterly phrased for Vic.

>>778991
This is a good one.
>>
No. 779018 ID: ba506f

I think her eyes turned purple... is that how they blush? Huh, neat.
>>
No. 779021 ID: 8cb228

>>779017
Hmmm, you're right, it's phrased a bit too positively. I don't think this guy has actually personally hunted in any way. Maybe geekier? A better way to phrase it might be...

"Hey, those big claws for killing prey aren't a problem. My species used our biology to hunt as well. We used to, in groups, run prey to exhaustion, where they collapsed in the blazing sun of the savannah. The spears that killed them were mostly just formality. I've not done persistance hunting personally, though."
>>
No. 779022 ID: 350a50

>>779021
Yeah, he seems more like he'd sperg out some HFY more than the way it was worded before.
>>
No. 779023 ID: 7b7ab3

>>778992
This is good, but don't forget to compliment her back.
Tell her her eyes are the color of hot gore and that her claws look positively lethal.
>>
No. 779025 ID: 65a774
File 148693700489.png - (145.05KB , 686x758 , 38.png )
779025

>Vic are you seriously wearing red contact lenses? Or are your eyes just bloodshot?
While your eyes lack a lot of pigment and are rather prone to get bloodshot, you’re pretty sure both your eyes aren’t completely red right now. Maybe it’s some kind of allergic reaction?
>Awww, she's shy!
Somehow, you found someone that is even more nervous about being here than you are.
>Just remember what Zalia told you about the Khrax. She said, "I’ve learned that they are big softies when it comes to us smaller aliens." Which means she's not going to hurt you.
Right… she not going to hurt you… even if those claws can end you in one quick swing she… she… gah, stop thinking like that, Vic!
>I think her eyes turned purple... is that how they blush? Huh, neat.
They seems to be getting pinker by the second...
>Jackpot! A misunderstood soul! And you are well on your way to cementing your species a reputation for balls of steel!
You’re even surprising yourself that you dared walking up to her… It might be the liquid courage talking… or just the fact that a man on the gallows will do anything…


>Hey, I don't mind the voice thing.
“T-t-the what thing?”
>We all have instincts that can get intrusive sometimes.
“Eh!? Oh, the… b-blood thing… err… j-just i-ignore that… um…”
>I get nervous around people too. I guess were pretty alike in that aspect eh?
“Y-you d-do? But… b-but… t-that c-c-can’t be right… y-you just… c-c-came up to m-me and… err… ”
>Hmm, with the eyes, they aren't usually red. Though I can certainly get contacts if you like the color.
“Oh… well, they r-r-really fit with your red jacket…”
>…it’s orange.
“Oh… err… then… um…”

>Ask if it's her first time here.
“If it’s my first- Oh, o-of course not! I’ve… err… h-h-had a b-bunch of guys that… err… no, I mean, I’ve had guys that… no… um… a guy that… err… I mean… w-w-wait, you mean f-first time here, not f-first time… err… haha… um… I mean… y-yes? I-it’s my f-f-ffffirst time here… y-yeah…”
>I'm new to the area, what are some neat things you like to do around here?
“Eh? Err… well I… um… I usually… there’s this really nice lake down at the… and… err… the garden at… um… Oh! And the arena! The Khrax arena! I go there once a week to see the fights! Why, just last week there was the amazing eye gauge where the blood splattered all over the audience in a bath- err… I mean… it’s interesting… yes…”
>Also what's in the pipe?
“Err… I… don’t… know? It was h-here when I g-got here and… err… it was k-kind of c-calming? I mean, it’s marked safe f-for all species so… err… w-want to… try… it?”
>I take it your species kills prey with those claws?
“Oh? These? Err… actually, these are m-more for defense and… err… f-fighting for m-mates and… err… we usually t-try to c-catch the prey alive s-so we… err… So we can feel it wriggle and scream as we consume it alive so we don’t usually… err… only when the prey is t-to big?”
>Tell her her eyes are the color of hot gore and that her claws look positively lethal.
“EH!? YOU LIKE MY CLAWS!? He likes the claws! He said he like… my… err… I m-mean… I… I’m not… err… t-thank you?”

>Ask her how she happened to find the club.
“Oh… err… I… I’ve read s-so many s-s-stories about this p-place that… err… ended with… um… y-you know, w-with the b-b-beauty and the beast being… err… I mean… that’s not… I’m not… um… I…?”
>You just got an ad in the mail today and decided to be impulsive, yourself.
“Oh… I wish I was that impulsive. I’ve been standing outside this place for weeks trying to find enough courage to go in and when I got in I couldn’t find the courage to really talk to anyone so I just laid down on these pillows and kinda hoped someone would come talk to me but no one did so I felt really bad and lonely and was considering leaving but then this really cute little piece of meat came and said hi and he looked good enough to just gobble up but I didn’t know what to say so I just stared at him and thoughtthatmaybenowmyfantasyaboutthatalienwouldfinallycometruebutIhavenoideawhattosaytohimsoI’mjustblabberingo
nandonandonand on and… and… err… I mean… t-t-that’s not… GAH!?”
>>
No. 779031 ID: 84aebf

The arena sounds awesome. You have to go check it out with her.
>>
No. 779036 ID: ba506f

>>779025
normally when someone says something and says something vaguely demonic I get concerned. But with her, while still a little alarming, is kinda adorable. It's like talking to someone who's a huge fan of a certain topic who keeps getting excited and spouting off random facts before catching themselves and getting embarrassed.

she reminds me of emet from evolve

so to help her change the topic, ask if it would be rude to ask about what kind of colors does she see? It seems like everything close to red just appears red to her... or she just sees the world it different shades of red... or maybe with her blushing eyes, if it's anything like a human blush, with all the blood going to her eyes she's literally seeing red.
>>
No. 779038 ID: 8cb228

Smile at her, showing no teeth.

"Hey, calm down. Breathe. Have some of the hookah thing. Every 'scary' thing you've mentioned exists in some human culture somewhere. And I'll be glad to at least see if that fantasy of yours will work out or not. But there's a thing I need to know. You've had these incredible instinctive outbursts. They're really great and thrilling, I don't mind them! Be proud of your culture! But if I were to come over, and show you some physical affection, like holding hands or anything, would I be in any danger due to any runaway instincts? I don't want either of us to come to harm or get in any trouble of any sort."
>>
No. 779041 ID: 7b7ab3

>>779025
>The Khrax arena
That sounds hella cool. Would she like to take you some time?

>the b-b-beauty and the beast being…
Well, you must be the beast because she is definitely the beauty.

>he looked good enough to just gobble up
She's looking mighty tasty herself.
>>
No. 779044 ID: 094652

Normally you'd take a hunter to the lake or garden to harvest and consume something other than you, but she's prone to try and "catch" you and eat you on instinct.

Set her sights on the arena. Let her watch food porn cook itself. Anything to keep her from looking at YOU as meat and more as a food critic.
>>
No. 779046 ID: 8cb228

>>779044
We don't know that kome. That's why we need to ask, and if there IS a dangerous instinct, learn exactly what triggers it and how, so we can do the things that cause a more appropriate instinct of 'don't attack/strike/eat/etc. this thing'. Instincts are simple and can be manipulated and worked around and directed, especially if both parties know how they work and are trying to do just that with a good strategy!
>>
No. 779050 ID: 8cb228

Another thing to mention:

"Your eyes are changing color, at least to my vision. Red, pink, purple. It's quite beautiful. Does it mean anything? What colors can you see?"
>>
No. 779056 ID: 350a50

"I was a lot like that back home on Earth. I was always alone because I was too afraid to fail. It was really eat- er, tear- um. It was really bothering me to the point of depression."

>>779038
This.

"Humans are very different from Khrax, we're quite fragile. I think there's a lot the two of us could learn from each other, though."
>>
No. 779057 ID: 91ee5f

>>779025
>“T-t-the what thing?”
She doesn't know what you're talking about because to her, her voice sounds normal. Don't bring that up again.

>“Oh… err… I… I’ve read s-so many s-s-stories about this p-place that… err… ended with… um… y-you know, w-with the b-b-beauty and the beast being… err… I mean… that’s not… I’m not… um… I…?”
"I guess that makes me the beast, because you're a real beauty!"

>Ramblings about Vic waking up to her.
Do this: >>779038

>>779036
>It's like talking to someone who's a huge fan of a certain topic who keeps getting excited and spouting off random facts before catching themselves and getting embarrassed.
Really? I thought she was more like Alphys from Undertale.
>>
No. 779065 ID: 398fe1

>>779025
>red eyes, not normal
It's due to using the Archive, probably. It made your eyes hurt. Or she's color blind, considering she thought your jacket was red?

Try the pipe thing. Ask about her fantasies. Err, those don't include hurting you, do they? The club's behavior policy is pretty clear about that.
>>
No. 779067 ID: 8d4593

Oh? *INTENSIFY EYEBROW*
What kind of fantasy?
>>
No. 779068 ID: 65a774
File 148694395466.png - (122.59KB , 686x758 , 39.png )
779068

>It's due to using the Archive, probably. It made your eyes hurt.
Might be… or her sense of color is a bit… off…

>Smile at her, showing no teeth.
“Eh!?”
>Hey, calm down. Breathe. Have some of the hookah thing.
”Ah... ah... I… I-I’m c-calm… d-don’t worry, I’m… calm…”
>Try the pipe thing.
As you take a deep drag from it, you can feel the world around you slow down a bit. Suddenly, everything feels alright… everything is going to work out… and a calm washes over you.
>I guess that makes me the beast, because you're a real beauty!
“GAH!? NO! THIS IS NOT HOW I IMAGEN IT! I’M THE BEAST! THE BIG SCARY ONE! Everyone fears the big bad Khrax and find… err… w-what are you again?”
>I’m a human.
“…oh… err… I don’t think I’ve heard of you before? BUT YOU ARE THE… the… err… t-the beauty… dammit… AND DON’T YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE!”
>Ask about her fantasies.
”NOOooo! I... I-I can’t… no… p-please… I’m d-dying of e-embarrassment as it is h-here… ”
>I was a lot like that back home on Earth. I was always alone because I was too afraid to fail. It was really eat- er, tear- um. It was really bothering me to the point of depression.
“B-but y-you… you seems so… s-sure of y-yourself… I c-can’t imagen how s-someone like y-you would ever be like me…”


>There's a thing I need to know. You've had these incredible instinctive outbursts. If I were to come over, and show you some physical affection, like holding hands or anything, would I be in any danger due to any runaway instincts?
“OH NO! NONONO! I won’t hurt you! Or anyone else! No, I have perfect control of my body! We all have! We need to have! D-don’t be afraid… p-please… don’t… don’t be afraid, I can’t… don’t… p-p-please…”
>Humans are very different from Khrax, we're quite fragile. I think there's a lot the two of us could learn from each other, though.
“Everyone is fragile compared to us… it’s… it’s like we live in a world of cardboard… everything is so fragile yet we… were so… were like rock… h-hard and unbreakable…”
>The arena sounds awesome. Would she like to take you some time?
“Err… well… r-really? Most aliens d-don’t like it… t-they think it’s violent and… and… err… b-barbaric… but I guess I can… err… go… with… … …y-you?

>Your eyes are changing color, at least to my vision. Red, pink, purple. It's quite beautiful. Does it mean anything?
“M-my e-eyes… oh… Oh…. Err… it’s just… just… um… I’m just so… so… oh… embarrassed… t-they g-get that way when I’m… e-embarrassed…”
>What colors can you see?
“All of t-them? Err… but right now? Red… lots of red… beautiful red… like fresh blood drained from the last kill oh I’m suddenly thirsty.
>>
No. 779071 ID: 398fe1

>>779068
Tell her you'll get her a drink. What would she like?

I hope it's normal for her eyes to be leaking like that.
>>
No. 779075 ID: 9876c4

She doesn't seem like a bad person (maybe a bad Khrax?), but this all seems tremendously unsafe.

Maybe ask if she has any pets or hobbies, to see if she's capable of not destroying something over short periods of time.
>>
No. 779076 ID: ba506f

>Err… well… r-really? Most aliens d-don’t like it… t-they think it’s violent and… and… err… b-barbaric
well how can I know if I do or don't like it if I have never experienced it before.

>crying blood
oh, uh, Qarka. You're eyes seem to be... bleeding. If I'm stressing you out to much we can just sit her for a bit and enjoy each other's company if you need a moment.
>>
No. 779078 ID: 4854ef

To be honest humanity has had its own violent coliseums and the like, so it's not like something too strange and off, I mean human television alone has plenty of gore and death.

Though Curious, why do you prefer being the beast? Is it because you are strong? Fierce?
>>
No. 779086 ID: 91ee5f

>>779076
>oh, uh, Qarka. You're eyes seem to be... bleeding. If I'm stressing you out to much we can just sit her for a bit and enjoy each other's company if you need a moment.
She's an alien, that's probably the color of her tears and not actually blood.
>>
No. 779087 ID: 8cb228

About the physical body thing--okay, I trust you. I just needed your assurance, because you are enthusiastic whenever you mention blood or prey or eating or cool stuff like that. I dont mind, but I had to be sure. Can I come over and touch you? Hold hands, maybe more, possibly cuddling or petting? How do you show affection with touch? In case it isn't obvious, I have a fragile body, with no healing factor or thick hide or scales or anything, so base your movement and amount of force on that.
>>
No. 779088 ID: 8d4593

Is it weird that I kinda want you to wrap yourself around me?
>>
No. 779090 ID: 350a50

>>779068
"The real blood and gore might take, er, getting used to. Humans have a lot of it in some of our media, but the real thing is different. But I know you guys can't really die from it, so it's something I could get over."

"Our people have our own, very bloody past. Humans haven't been as gracious with those at our mercy as I've heard your people have been. My caution isn't because of you, it's a human thing."
>>
No. 779096 ID: 350a50

>>779078
I think she wants to FEEL strong and fierce. Since she's actually a wobbling ball of social anxiety that makes Vic look like a smooth criminal by comparison. And this is while she's on the hookah.
>>
No. 779100 ID: 8cb228

>>779075
Yes, this is tremendously unsafe. But remember:

Who Dares, Wins
>>
No. 779104 ID: 8cb228

Is there a part of you that I could pet or touch or kiss where sense of touch would get through, to show affection? That's okay to do in public, I mean. Even creatures with carapace or thick hide or exoskeletons have some sensitive folds somewhere, right?
>>
No. 779120 ID: 91ee5f

>>779104
>sensitive folds somewhere
Lewd. And very easily misunderstood.
>>
No. 779126 ID: 8cb228

>>779120
Agreeeeed. But should it not be said? Like, the limb joints, of course. ;)
>>
No. 779132 ID: ba506f

>>779126
not really. Time and place and all that and right now is probably the wrong place seeing how nerves she is around others, well let's not stress out the stressed killing machine more then needed.
>>
No. 779144 ID: 8cb228

Well, is there a way to rephrase it which gets the idea across? I get the sense that this person desperately needs physical affection and comfort, in a way that actually works. How do we learn what we need to, in order to help her (and help ourselves)? It can be platonic, of course, but there HAS to be a way to ask!
>>
No. 779163 ID: 36fd21

>>779068
I guess that means offer her a drink. Does she mind salt?
>>
No. 779181 ID: 350a50

>>779163
If she's thirsty thirsty, something hydrating would be better. Or whatever is equivalent for her species.
>>
No. 779188 ID: 8cb228

Surely there's a drink that actually includes the blood of some animals, for her? Like that one human tribe that drinks cow blood mixed with milk? Seriously, there's nothing she's mentioned or done that some human culture hasn't done somewhere!
>>
No. 779191 ID: 6612fa

>>779188
isn't there a mixed drink made of jager and deer blood... or game animal blood
>>
No. 779192 ID: 8cb228

ARE human drinks safe for her? Or do we want to get her one from her own culture?
>>
No. 779203 ID: e95cec

Aww, she needs a hug! Or maybe a pat on the tail; don't want to freak her out. But it seems like the conversation has moved on from the point at which it would have made the most sense; maybe just sit closer and bide your tail-patting time, for now, if you go get drinks and come back, or whatever.
>>
No. 779240 ID: 350a50

>>779192
The bartender would probably know.
>>
No. 779256 ID: 0555b9

>>779192
Safe, yes. The Archive said our species are compatible.

Now, does she share our tastes, that remains to be seen. Try something Klingon-looking, like blood wine!
>>
No. 779268 ID: 65a774
File 148700387063.png - (109.94KB , 686x758 , 40.png )
779268

>This all seems tremendously unsafe.
It does…
>But remember: Who Dares, Wins.
…but you did make a promise to yourself tonight… and you need to go against all odds if you want to keep it.

>oh, uh, Qarka. You're eyes seem to be... leaking.
“Eh!? Oh! S-sorry… it’s j-just… err… w-when I get a bit to… it’s… it’s nothing, don’t worry. I’ll just wipe it off.”
>Tell her you'll get her a drink. What would she like?
“Y-you will… oh… err… t-thank you… um… c-can you order a… a… err… Torn Carcass for me?”
>Does she mind salt?
“Salty stuff? Oh, why, I do love the taste of salty blood but right now I want something a bit more hydrating than that.”

>Get her a drink.
Walking up to the nearby bar, you’re greeted by the same Bartender that served you Zalia’s drink.
“What can I get ya, boss?”
>A Picola love, hold the salt, and a Khrax drink called Torn Carcass.
“Khrax, huh?”
Once again, he leans to look behind you for a second before diverting his attention back to you.
“It didn’t work out with the madam? Do give me a few seconds, as I need to go fetch a few things for ye lady friend’s drink.”

“Here you go, and good luck, sir.”
As he hands over the drinks, you can’t help but smell the blood. It’s quite clear what this ‘Torn Carcass’ drink contains.
>>
No. 779269 ID: 65a774
File 148700388461.png - (145.85KB , 686x758 , 41.png )
779269

>Aww, she needs a hug!
She needs more than a hug… but is now the time? She can barely handle you as it is.
>Just sit closer and bide your tail-patting time, for now.
You purposely sit down a lot closer to her when you return with your drink, but she doesn’t seem to notice as her complete attention is on the beverage. As soon as you hand it over, a long hallow tongue comes out of her mouth and starts draining the glass slowly.

“Mmm… t-thank you… I r-really needed this.”

>I trust you. I just needed your assurance, because you are enthusiastic whenever you mention blood or prey or eating or cool stuff like that.
“Y-y-you a-actually… actually… t-trust me? T-THANK YOU! T-that means a… a… thank you…”
>The real blood and gore might take, er, getting used to. Humans have a lot of it in some of our media, but the real thing is different. But I know you guys can't really die from it, so it's something I could get over.
“Um… w-well if you want to t-try… b-but d-don’t say I d-didn’t warn you.”

>Maybe ask if she has any pets.
“Err… well, I u-used to h-have one of t-those mufflets w-when I was small and… err… but r-right now I don’t r-really have t-the s-space for a p-pet and… um… err… oh… um… s-so, no? H-how a-about you?”
>I never did have a pet, no… but how about hobbies?
“Oh… err… well… I do love gardening. I mean, I h-have to… I am a gardener, after all. So… err… g-growing a lot of pretty f-flowers and p-plants is… err… it’s nice?”

>Though Curious, why do you prefer being the beast? Is it because you are strong? Fierce?
“Well… I am a b-beast, aren’t I? S-strong and fierce and dangerous and… err… while you are t-the handsome w-warrior that c-comes to t-tame the fierce beast and there’s this epic battle and you make this awesome move that knocks me down and then you tie me up so you can properly tame me with your whip and-”
>>
No. 779270 ID: 65a774
File 148700389083.png - (107.98KB , 686x758 , 42.png )
779270

“NOOOOO!! NONONO! I DIDN’T JUST- I didn’t just… I… I… by the void, I did just… f-f-forget I s-said that… any of that… just… forget that I even exist because… because… GAH!? I DIDN’T JUST SAY THAT!”

>Is it weird that I kinda want you to wrap yourself around me?
“W-WHAT!? GAH!? BLAH!? I’M NOT- AH!?”

Qarka has stopped functioning. Please reboot and try again.
>>
No. 779273 ID: 8d4593

Huh, Role playing and BDSM. She sounds fun. I bet Vic's Role played before in some setting.
And now to say something appropriately silly:

FOWL CREATURE! LOWER THOSE CLAWS LEST YOU FEEL THE GIRTHY WRATH OF DRAKE IRVING AND HIS THROBBING SPEAR OF JUSTICE!

---
Also, should he post, I second anything Kome says in this instance.
>>
No. 779285 ID: b15da4

This girl's way too hardcore for you, Vic 'Virgin' Cherry.
>>
No. 779288 ID: 4854ef

Well we definitely know what turns her on now, she wants to be the dominated dragon tamed in bed.
>>
No. 779299 ID: 89b351

>>779270
oh wow you got her eyes to match her dress
>>
No. 779300 ID: 25c64c

(After she can think straight)

Hey, I get the power differential thing! I've read all about it, it's kinky as hell. But I think it'd work best in a scene where the power balance swaps. Like, you start out on top, and I'm at your monstrous mercy, like with the wrapped in your coils thing, and then I do something clever and end up reversing the power balance. Though I think we'd both have to research our culture's concept of BDSM, I'm no expert in mine. Well, not for anything of how it's done in real life. Also, I've no idea how 'BDSM' translates to you. What do you know about whatever that translates to?
>>
No. 779303 ID: 25c64c

>>779285
She's not too hardcore. She's great and sounds like a load of fun! Make sure to read up on some BDSM faq's though, you vaguely remember the 'real' thing being obsessed with safety and consent, but it's been a while since you read any real life or real world guides rather than... fictional... things. So you don't remember the particulars.
>>
No. 779311 ID: ca0c9d

>>779269
Not asking her, but did I see right?
Was that an eye on the inside of her claw when she was drinking?
Totally don't bug her about it just want to know if that's what it looked like I saw.

Just lightly pat her tail until she recovers. And tell her its okay you can discuss it when she feels up to it. Maybe try to talk about something less heated or embarrassing for a bit.
Maybe she would like to see a movie or something latter? An action romance? Something with love scenes and dismemberment.

DO NOT ask her out to dinner! You and her and eating will not end well. Not to say she will eat you, I doubt that but you might have the problem of your penis retracting so far in fear that it shows up at your tongues place and asks to crash on their couch.
>>
No. 779312 ID: ca0c9d

>>779273
Maybe latter, when she's not dying of embarrassment.
>>
No. 779315 ID: 25c64c

An eye would actually be larger than that -- the eyeball is inside the skull. Now that might have been a piece of an eye maybe? But why would they cut a sliver of one?

Actually, where do they get all the extra mass for their crazy regeneration? So they don't break thermodynamics. Some extra dimensional plane of meat or something? Like you read somewhere was someone's theory on how Wolverine does it. Cause after all, even a starfish or axolotl has slow regeneration only, and has to keep eating to have the mass.
>>
No. 779316 ID: 25c64c

>>779315
Don't ask any of that though...
>>
No. 779325 ID: 350a50

>>779273
That's a good way to get security called. Don't do this.
>>
No. 779326 ID: 350a50

>>779311
>Was that an eye on the inside of her claw when she was drinking?
Umbrella on the drink glass.
>>
No. 779327 ID: ba506f

She's adorable. Also I suggest just sitting next to her until she reboots then go back to the conversation. I feel if we tease the girl to much she might pop.
>>
No. 779332 ID: 91ee5f

>>779270
Put your hand on her tail and say, "Hey, calm down. Breathe. Take your time and try to relax. Try some of the pipe thing to help you relax."
>>
No. 779333 ID: 9145ba

I put on my wizard hat and robe.
>>
No. 779336 ID: 8cb228

Sit next to her tail and start gently, soothingly petting her. Don't say anything obnoxious or too off-putting.
>>
No. 779370 ID: 398fe1

Guys no. Judging by the covering on her tail, that's like touching her butt.
>>
No. 779384 ID: 91ee5f

>>779370
Only if we touch the area near the covering.
>>
No. 779386 ID: 8cb228

>>779384
Yea we just gotta be careful to not touch butt parts of the tail.
>>
No. 779412 ID: bea1a5

Perhaps, we should just allow this fair lady a moment to calm herself down.
>>
No. 779475 ID: 8d4593

So uh... We still don't quite know this person.
Is touching at all really a good idea?
>>
No. 779487 ID: 350a50

>>779475
At least ask permission first.
>>
No. 779488 ID: 8cb228

In some cultures, a platonic, concerned touch, when someone is having a stressful moment, is okay. Sort of a, 'Hey, you alright? Come back to me' sort of thing.
>>
No. 779493 ID: 6612fa

>>779488
and in other cultures it can be seen as a threat.
big strong "somewhat" violent space alien spaces out and you shock it back into reality with a light touch when it is not expecting it, flight or fight mode kicks in, you are ripped in half and the world continues on.
>>
No. 779499 ID: 65a774
File 148708808907.png - (120.41KB , 686x758 , 43.png )
779499

>Perhaps, we should just allow this fair lady a moment to calm herself down.
You wait for her to calm herself… but as soon as her breathing gets slower, she steals a peek from under her claws, sees you, and starts to panic once again.
“Nooo…”
…she doesn’t seem to want to calm down on her own.
>Put your hand on her tail and say, "Hey, calm down. Breathe. Take your time and try to relax. Try some of the pipe thing to help you relax."
“I… I… I’m c-calm… I’m… s-s-sorry…”
>Start gently, soothingly petting her.
As you start to gently run your hand through her tail fur, she quickly moves it out from your reach.
“Gah?”

>Maybe she would like to see a movie or something latter? An action romance? Something with love scenes and dismemberment.
“EH!? A m-movie!? L-l-like a… a… d-d-date!? Y-you want a… a… oh void… void… void void… I… I want… I can’t… t-this is… I CAN’T THIS IS TOO MUCH!”
>>
No. 779500 ID: 65a774
File 148708810181.png - (79.16KB , 686x758 , 44.png )
779500

“INEEDTOGOHOMEANDWAXMYCLAWSBYEITWASNICESEEINGYOUINEEDTOGOGAH!?”

And with that, she almost leaps out of the pillow pile, her large tail knocking you off it and onto the floor with a loud thud. The impact, luckily, wasn’t big enough to hurt you… but it did disorient you for a few moments.
>>
No. 779501 ID: 65a774
File 148708811416.png - (78.00KB , 686x758 , 45.png )
779501

When you get back to your senses, she is already long gone. You had no idea something that big should move that fast…

>I put on my wizard hat and robe.
This is not the time to cast magic missile!
>She's adorable.
She is… and you blew it with her, didn’t you?
>I bet Vic's Role played before in some setting.
You’ve never roleplayed with someone face to face… or in the way she wants to roleplay.
>FOWL CREATURE! LOWER THOSE CLAWS LEST YOU FEEL THE GIRTHY WRATH OF DRAKE IRVING AND HIS THROBBING SPEAR OF JUSTICE!
This belongs in the bedroom, not in public.

>This girl's way too hardcore for you, Vic 'Virgin' Cherry.
Seeing from how she acted, you have a feeling you weren’t the only virgin in that conversation.
>We definitely know what turns her on now, she wants to be the dominated dragon tamed in bed.
Which really doesn’t help right now, does it?
>Actually, where do they get all the extra mass for their crazy regeneration?
Zalia did say they needed nutrients to regenerate, so they get the mass from what they eat? So they are either big eaters or have a really effective digestive system… or both.
>Was that an eye on the inside of her claw when she was drinking?
The eye was part of the drink, like one of those umbrella things. You’re pretty sure it was made of plastic, though.
>Make sure to read up on some BDSM faq's though.
If you can find her again…
>>
No. 779502 ID: 0555b9

Hm. Shame.

Well! Let's check out another balcony! Or perhaps the madam is finished with her meeting? It hasn't been that long, has it...
>>
No. 779506 ID: c7e697

Well, shit. She wasn't calming down, you did something reasonable to calm her... but it backfired. See if you can look her up later, talk again at some point in the future. That was going well. Note: make sure you personal profile is somewhere she can find it when she looks later. Some sort of directory? Social media? Still, there is one more. Fish in the sea and all that.
>>
No. 779508 ID: ba506f

ah well, some times things like this happened. If nothing else at least it was an enjoyable conversation and other then her panicking at the end I felt like you handled that pretty well. Probably should have asked for her contact information before the date but it probably would have had the same result so no worries. Now who's left?
>>
No. 779526 ID: 398fe1

Go see if the insectoid's friend has shown up yet.
>>
No. 779540 ID: 9876c4

The Madam was too hot.
The Khrax was too soft.

Let's see if the Scorpioid is just right, Cherrylocks.
>>
No. 779542 ID: 65a774
File 148710599742.png - (59.06KB , 686x758 , 46.png )
779542

>Well, shit. She wasn't calming down, you did something reasonable to calm her... but it backfired.
Still… you can’t help but feel that you failed… again. Maybe there wasn’t anything else you could have done… yet…
>See if you can look her up later, talk again at some point in the future.
How? You only got her first name. There are bound to be tens- no, hundreds of thousands Khrax out here… if not millions. You’re going to have a hard time finding the right one.
>Make sure your personal profile is somewhere she can find it when she looks later. Some sort of directory? Social media?
You’re the only human of four out here… and she know you’re called Vic. If she decides to find you she couldn’t have a problem.
> If nothing else at least it was an enjoyable conversation and other then her panicking at the end I felt like you handled that pretty well.
You did enjoy your time with her… just as you did with Zal… but… your promise to yourself was for tonight. You can’t quit now, the night is still young!


>Let's check out another balcony!
Making a quick check of the balconies above you, you find that the next balcony is filled with larger groups of people, several which already seem to have found partners, while the highest balcony, where the music is the quietest, is filled with aliens not wearing badges, instead many of them are playing strange board games or chatting among themselves. You were unable to spot any green triangles on their lonesome, though…
>Or perhaps the madam is finished with her meeting? It hasn't been that long, has it...
It’s not been that long. After all, she said it might take all night if she was unlucky.

>Go see if the insectoid's friend has shown up yet.
You find the insectoid leaning over the railing of the balcony, looking out over the lower floor towards the front door. She seems a bit more animated this time around, with both her antennas flailing around angrily and her dangerously looking tail moving around, as if waiting to strike. The rest of her body, though, is as before… completely inanimate. Getting closer, you can hear her muttering to herself. Her voice is light, that of a young woman, but the way she punctuate her speech it almost sounds… monotone. Almost like one of those artificial voice programs back home… but a really advance one.

“Come on… where are you? You’re supposed to have been here an hour ago! Fuck, don’t tell me you forgot…”
>>
No. 779543 ID: 9876c4

Who're you looking for? Maybe I've seen them around.

Unlikely, but it'll get you started.
>>
No. 779557 ID: 91ee5f

>>779542
Try not to be directly behind her when you start talking. You might end up startling her and the first thing she's gonna do is instinctively lash out with her tail!
>>
No. 779559 ID: 398fe1

>>779542
Say hello, ask if her date stood her up.
>>
No. 779562 ID: 8d4593

>How? You only got her first name. There are bound to be tens- no, hundreds of thousands Khrax out here… if not millions. You’re going to have a hard time finding the right one.

She said she'd been working up the urge to come here for weeks, instead just standing outside.
Come back tomorrow around the same time and look for the Khrax with the bow standing outside.

---

Lean up against the balcony next to her.
You seem frustrated.
>>
No. 779573 ID: 65a774
File 148711069630.png - (116.73KB , 686x758 , 47.png )
779573

>She said she'd been working up the urge to come here for weeks, instead just standing outside. Come back tomorrow around the same time and look for the Khrax with the bow standing outside.
…but that’s tomorrow… which is already too late. Unless you find someone else first… you do want to meet her again… as well as Zalia…
>Try not to be directly behind her when you start talking. You might end up startling her and the first thing she's gonna do is instinctively lash out with her tail!
That thing looks dangerous… you do hope it doesn’t have venom in it…


>Lean up against the balcony next to her.
You seat yourself on the other side of the table from her and lean over the railing to watch the floor below with her. She doesn’t seem to notice at all.
>Say hello.
“Huh!? What? Who are- oh right, shit, the badge. I forgot about that. Err, yes, hello yourself.”
>Who're you looking for? Maybe I've seen them around.
“A friend of mine. I was supposed to meet her here to… um… let’s say celebrate something. But she’s late… way too late. You haven’t seen another Tuul like me?”
>Can’t say I have… you seem frustrated, though.
“Who wouldn’t be after sitting around waiting like I did? Crap, guess I have to just start without her.”

“But you aren’t here to listen me drone on about that, are you? I’m Xi’ankh, a Tuul. You are…?”
>Vic… a Human.
“Nice to meet you, Vic, can’t say I’ve ever seen a human before… so… um… I have to admit I’m kind of new to this whole flirting with xenos thing, so should I buy you a drink or are you going to buy me one? Wait, shit, do you even drink? Did I insult your culture for just assuming that?”
>>
No. 779576 ID: 9876c4

Finish drink in front of her.
"You could buy me a drink, or we could just talk."

Let's see how she wants to play this.
>>
No. 779583 ID: ba506f

>>779573
>so… um… I have to admit I’m kind of new to this whole flirting with xenos thing
ah, something we have in common

>Did I insult your culture for just assuming that?
Not really no. If you do say something insulting I'll let you know and I promise not to get upset. I'm finding out that part of the fun her is finding things out about each other.

Speaking of which, what brings you out here tonight?
>>
No. 779591 ID: 398fe1

>>779573
Humans eat and drink, and there are human-safe drinks served here yeah. Are there species that can't drink alcoholic beverages?

Judge how tipsy/drunk you are. Might want to switch to a weaker drink. Let the lady buy you a drink for a change, one that isn't that orange stuff you've been having.
>>
No. 779595 ID: 094652

"It's human custom for the propositioner to buy gifts for the propositioned. Though, that has multiple negative connotations in scenarios where the propositioned is in the minority compared to the population of the bar... which is basically both of us.

How about we just go downstairs together and do shots?"
>>
No. 779607 ID: 8d4593

hmm. were what... 4 in? We'll likely lose at shots.

But Shots are fun...
>>
No. 779622 ID: 350a50

Just finish the drink you've got, you're buzzed enough.

>>779573
"Don't fret the small stuff, I'm new to this too. So what's the occasion? Anything special I should know to avoid offense?"
>>
No. 779750 ID: 65a774
File 148717046694.png - (106.44KB , 686x758 , 48.png )
779750

>Finish drink in front of her.
You already finished your drink before even approaching her.
>Judge how tipsy/drunk you are. Might want to switch to a weaker drink.
Considering you voice is suddenly very steady and you’re not about to pass out from nervousness, you have to come to the conclusion that you’re probably drunk by this point. Maybe something a bit lighter would be prudent.
>How about we just go downstairs together and do shots?
Considering you’re already filled with alcohol and that you’ve never done shots before in your life, you’re pretty sure that won’t end well… at all.

>Humans eat and drink, and there are human-safe drinks served here so yeah.
“Well then, then let me buy you a drink! …err… if that is alright with you? With my species, the bigger female is supposed to buy drinks for the smaller male but as you’re way larger than me… err... I mean… ah fuck, I’m kind of eating my own mandibles here… I’m sorry, I have no idea how this is supposed to work.”
>Don't fret the small stuff, I'm new to this too.
“Oh… well, that’s great, then we can both be awkward together, eh?”
>If you do say something insulting I'll let you know and I promise not to get upset.
“Ah… good, then I’ll know when I screw up, I guess? I’ll do the same for you, so don’t you worry, big guy.”
>Anything special I should know to avoid offense?
“Err… well… shit, I don’t know… it kind of hard to say, as most things seems rather obvious, you know… like don’t throw insults in each other faces and such…”
>Let the lady buy you a drink for a change, one that isn't that orange stuff you've been having.
“Then I’ll buy a pair of drinks for the both of us. There’s going to be a serving bot passing by here any second now, so we can order from it. What do you want to drink?”
>Surprise me… as long as it’s something light… and something I can actually drink.
“…something light it is.”
>Are there species that can't drink alcoholic beverages?
“There’s bound to be some. I mean, the bouncer is a freaking ball of gas that can’t even drink and eat in the first place… does that count?”

>So what's the occasion?
“Well… um… let’s just say that I’ve entered a new chapter in life and me and my friend was going to celebrate it by going out somewhere new and have a few drinks. She’s the one who suggested this place… wanted us to find a pair of cute, larger than us aliens to spend some time with. I guess you kind of fit that criteria… at least the larger part, being twice my size and all, but I don’t know about the cute part. It’s odd trying to find yourself attracted to something without mandibles and a nice, hard exoskeleton… I mean, I’m not sure how to read your emotions from that strange mouth of yours and the pale white hide you have seems so soft and squishy. Not to mention the lack of proper eyestalks and that strange round thing on your face… what is that even?”
>That’s my nose…
“Nose? As in snout? Huh… I’d never though it would look like that… it’s kind of… err… fuck, I’m eating my own manibles again, aren’t I? I’m sorry I find you rather odd looking... or better yet, I’m freaking sorry that I’ve said it out loud like that. I… err… didn’t mean to.”
>>
No. 779751 ID: 665ed8

Question the larger part, I mean if the female is normally larger than the male wouldn't they find small males attractive?
>>
No. 779754 ID: 4854ef

Eh it's alright, it's quite understandable given that a species looks would be defined by themselves rather then another Xenos honestly.

Also I love her little antenna, they just look so neat.
>>
No. 779758 ID: c715ba

Human body language is visual and centered around the expressions of the eyes and mouth, if you care. How about you?

If it isn't too rude to ask, what was the life event?

Also, yes, we have an endoskeleton, and skin good at dissipating heat. As far as how you look, your stinger is intimidating. There, we've both said something, how did you call it? Eating our own mandibles. So we're even. Good?
>>
No. 779761 ID: 398fe1

She's not going into specifics about the "new chapter in life" so let's just assume she recently reached sexual maturity and stop asking about it.

>>779750
No biggie. Everyone here looks a bit strange to you as well. But maybe strange is good, you know? Variety is the spice of life.
>>
No. 779775 ID: 65a774
File 148718661811.png - (89.30KB , 686x758 , 49.png )
779775

>Human body language is visual and centered around the expressions of the eyes and mouth.
“Oh… I guess I’ll try to keep an antenna on your eyes and mouth then.”
>How about you?
“Well… mandibles and antennas, I guess? We don’t use visual language a lot, actually… more of a smell kind of thing, you know… and going by you wearing some kind of nice smelling liquid, I’m going to guess you guys don’t use smell a lot to communicate, eh?”

>Eh it's alright, it's quite understandable given that a species looks would be defined by themselves rather than another Xenos honestly.
“Right you are… I’m sure I look just as strange to you as you do to me.”
>But maybe strange is good, you know? Variety is the spice of life.
“Well, that’s why we’re here, aren’t we? To find something a bit… different?”
>I love her little antenna, they just look so neat.
“R-really? Huh… I’ve always had trouble getting them really frilly but if you think they look good… thanks, I guess? Personally, I think your whole color scheme is rather neat. With both your hide and fur all white like that… it’s quite stylish.”
>As far as how you look, your stinger is intimidating.
“Heh, a bit afraid of it, are we? Don’t worry, we don’t grow venom sacks anymore in these and the point has been dulled. Here, let me show you.”

She suddenly latches out with her tail towards you, hitting you in the shoulder with the point of it. With its blunt point, it feels like nothing more but a friendly fist bump… though you’re sure she didn’t give it her all.

“See, harmless. Err… of course, harmless or not, stinging people like that is kind rude… so… err… sorry… again… shit…”
>It’s fine, it didn’t hurt or anything.
“Still… sorry again.”
>We've both said something, how did you call it? Eating our own mandibles. So we're even. Good?
“Except that I’ve eaten mine way more times than you have… and I’ve attacked you with my tail… so… err… I owe you a drink, I guess? I mean, I’m already buying but… err… so… I’m… buying twice the… shit? Err…”

>If it isn't too rude to ask, what was the life event?
“Let’s just say that I went through some shit and that’s that. It’s over now, so don’t worry about. I just want to leave it behind and move on… which is why I’m here. Drinks and good company is good for that sort of thing, isn’t it?”
>Question the larger part, I mean if the female is normally larger than the male wouldn't they find small males attractive?
“Okay, first off, they aren’t that much smaller than us… heck, some of the tallest ones are even taller than me. Second, as we said, we’re here for something different, something… exotic, if you want to call it that. Third, large alien are bound to have large… err… personalities? Fuck, forget that last thing. It kind of just slipped out, heh… err… so… anyway, this is kind of awkward as well, but I just heard the oven bell go off back home, will you excuse me for a minute while I change drone?”

Change her what?
>>
No. 779776 ID: fceae5

Go for it.
>>
No. 779779 ID: 5f2b81

lmao they're a hive mind.

"You have multiple bodies? Go for it."
>>
No. 779786 ID: b15da4

Want me to watch your drone while you're gone?
>>
No. 779791 ID: c715ba

You're a hive mind? Or, body swap consciousness between a set of bodies or something equally cool like that? Kickass!
>>
No. 779794 ID: ba506f

wait, you have multiple bodies? Well shoot, that is neat. But yeah Don't let me keep you.
>>
No. 779799 ID: 9876c4

Is her entire species one mind, or does each network of drones have a seperate consciousness? Stuff to ponder.

Wait until she's offline, then give this one a hug until she comes back. It's cheeky, but you just might be buzzed enough to pull it off.
>>
No. 779800 ID: 0555b9

>>779799
Seconding this idea.
>>
No. 779801 ID: 350a50

She could be a queen in her species, if she controls multiple drones. Maybe the occasion is that she just came of age as a queen.
>>
No. 779802 ID: 350a50

>>779799
Unannounced contact is part of what scared the last one away, let's not.
>>
No. 779804 ID: 65a774
File 148719639378.png - (80.88KB , 686x758 , 50.png )
779804

>You're a hive mind?
“Hive… mind? Wait, wouldn’t that require multiple minds? Oh! You don’t know how Tuul works, of course! No, I’m not a hive mind.”
>Wait, you have multiple bodies?
“Well… kind of? I mean, the one sitting in front of you isn’t really me, so much as… um… doll I control? The real me isn’t really made for moving around a lot so… well, we kind of grow drones to act as bodies for us.”
>Kickass!
“It is pretty sweet, yeah. You can just leave a body at work and you’ll never need to commute ever again… though it has its downsides as well. I mean, I can’t even remember how many times I’ve forgotten where I left a drone so it starved to death just to be fined later because I littered with its dead husk…”
>…wait, a dead husk is littering?
“Well, it’s not actually alive… I mean, it’s organic and stuff, but doesn’t actually have any brainpower if I’m not present in here.”
>She could be a queen in her species.
“…as in like insect queens? No, not really. Everyone in our species uses drones. As I said, our real bodies are a bit… immobile.”

>Want me to watch your drone while you're gone?
“I can watch it myself, don’t you worry. Now, excuse me for a minute.”

As she excuses herself, she starts to slump over a bit before suddenly freezing in place completely. Only her antennas are moving now, seemingly being pulled towards anything that moves or sounds. You’re pretty sure this is the Xi’ankh you saw earlier, the one who was like a statue. You guess she wasn’t ‘home’ back then.

Oh, and what is this? You got new messages as well as a new friend request?
“You have one new friend request from Qarka Soulfeaster, do you accept? Yes / No.”
“Qarka: This is Vic from the club, right?”
“Qarka: Hey, sorry for bailing like that”
“Qarka: I panicked a bit”
“Qarka: I’m not really good at handlings things like that”
“Qarka: This isn’t Vic is it?”
“Qarka: Dammit, how do you remove friend requests?”
“Qarka: Why am I asking you that?”

Looking up from your data pad, you spot the serving droid Xi talked about. You don’t think she’ll be back in time to catch it… maybe you should order something for her until she gets back?

>Wait until she's offline, then give this one a hug until she comes back.
Hmm… that would be kind of cute thing to do… though you’re not sure how she will react to it. Can you even sneak over to her and do it though is the question. Those antennas seems to relay any moments around her and she said she could watch it herself… can she see you right now? And should you really hug her out of the blue like that?
>>
No. 779807 ID: 350a50

>You have one new friend request from Qarka Soulfeaster, do you accept? Yes / No.
>Yes

Text her back that it's you, and you're glad you didn't scare her off.

Order drinks. Tell the bot to get her another of whatever she was having before, and get yourself a small bit of red wine.
>>
No. 779809 ID: 0555b9

Just because she can see you, doesn't mean she'll be paying attention.

Instead of getting a headache from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Dating Scene again, ask the serving droid if your species' foods are compatible.
>>
No. 779815 ID: ba506f

>>779804
>friend request from Qarka Soulfeaster, do you accept
yes

text her back and let her know she got the right guy and that you're not upset at her and glad she managed to get ahold of you.

Also for the serving bot, ask if it knows what Xi got before and just order another one of those and get yourself some water. I don't know what your limit is but nothing ruins a morning faster then a hangover.
>>
No. 779818 ID: 91ee5f

>>779804
>Qarka's friend request.
Accept that faster than you accepted the fact you ain't getting laid on Earth by a human female!

Text, "Yes, this is Vic. Is this the same Qarka with the adorable pink bow?"

>Hug or not?
Nah. I mean sure, it would be funny and adorable, but it would be better if you got permission first.
>>
No. 779820 ID: 9876c4

I say Hug, because it gets us started on the path to flirtation, and because it's good roleplaying for a buzzed human.

If she knows the oven is on, she'll almost certainly notice, so it's not full ninja.
>>
No. 779827 ID: 7fed59

I vote no on the hug, even drunk it could blow up in Vic's face in so many ways.
>>
No. 779837 ID: c715ba

Accept the request, let her know it is the Vic from the club, and you don't mind, and are willing to go at whatever pace she is comfortable with.

No hug, unwanted touch backfired last time, don't want a repeat!
>>
No. 779844 ID: 398fe1

>>779804
Don't bug the bug.

Ask the serving droid to linger here for a moment until she gets back.
>>
No. 779859 ID: 65a774
File 148720410657.png - (79.85KB , 686x758 , 51.png )
779859

>Accept that faster than you accepted the fact you ain't getting laid on Earth by a human female!
Friend request accepted.
>Text, "Yes, this is Vic. Is this the same Qarka with the adorable pink bow?"
…she’s not answering.
>Text that you don't mind, and are willing to go at whatever pace she is comfortable with.
…still no answer.

>I don't know what your limit is but nothing ruins a morning faster than a hangover.
Tomorrow morning won’t be able to be ruined by a simple hangover, one way or another.

>For the serving bot, ask if it knows what Xi got before and just order another one of those and get yourself some water.
“BEEP! One glass of water and one can of Trocadero Nectar, coming right up.”
>Ask the serving droid if your species' foods are compatible.
“Scanning… Tuul and human… negative. Different acid structures detected. Please refrain from consuming food or drink meant for each other. While not lethal, it will create nausea and sickness. This does include most bodily fluids as well, so be protected. Saliva not included. Please stay safe and have a great day :)”

>Just because she can see you, doesn't mean she'll be paying attention.
She did say that she could lose drones… so she can’t be watching through them all the time…
>Don't bug the bug.
Still… let’s play it safe for now.
>>
No. 779861 ID: 65a774
File 148720411738.png - (96.66KB , 686x758 , 52.png )
779861

Instead of hugging the bug, you look out over the ground floor and marvel at how many different moving shapes and sizes are down there. How many kinds of aliens are there even in this federation? It’s like a sea of… wait, is that the Madame? You spot her going through the crowd; her tail latching around behind her while her face is shaped into an angry scowl. She looks livid as she enters a door marked “VIP”… maybe you should-

“There, I’m back! Sorry for that, but you know how it is. You don’t think you’re getting company so you start cooking some food for the main cluster and then of course someone interesting comes by. Ah, it will probably be cold by the time we finish here… but no matter. So what did I miss?”

Before you can answer, the serving droid returns with your drinks.

“BEEP, one water and one Trocadero Nectar. Payment please.”

Xi pays the droid and as it leaves she looks down on your glass.

“Water? Really? And here I am trying to make up for being an ass and you order water? Geez, give me a chance to make it up to you at least...”
>>
No. 779865 ID: 9876c4

>Fuckin' Trocodero Necter is noningestible
There is no justice is this world.

So, time to double down. How big is her cluster, and are they all her?
>>
No. 779866 ID: 398fe1

>>779861
I wanted you to choose. Go ahead and order.
>>
No. 779867 ID: 4854ef

Well it's not that, I've had a few drinks already and I don't want to get too drunk off my ass right yet.

Though if you really want to repay me there's plenty of other things.
>>
No. 779869 ID: ba506f

>Water? Really?
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. Just kinda been here for awhile and I'm trying not to go overboard on the drinks. Figured it would be disrespectful to get smashed halfway through a conversation. But hey if you really want to buy me a drink.
(slam the water real quick and try to get the serving bot's attention and tell him to surprise you with something light, just tell it to make sure it's safe for you to drink.)
>>
No. 779872 ID: 43cc92

>>779861
joke response:
but you are making it up to me, it will just be later tonight and involve my... large personality
>>
No. 779874 ID: 350a50

"Already had a few, and I'm a lightweight. Figured I'd better not push it."

"Do you have any interesting hobbies?"
>>
No. 779888 ID: 8cb228

I'm a few in, so I figured I'd give you the choice of exactly how incoherent I get. I personally like to be able to have a conversation I'll remember later, yaknow? You can get me a wine spritzer, if you want, that's low-alcohol. Heaven knows it goes with my outfit.
>>
No. 779922 ID: 188451

>>779866
This is really good. Just tell her to keep it light cause you've had a bit.
>>
No. 779943 ID: 91ee5f

>>779859
>…she’s not answering.
>…still no answer.
Well, remember, in person she was doing her alien version of blushing and she was doing it like crazy along with hiding behind her claws. So, she's probably doing that, but at a reduced amount, since you're not there in person. Meaning, depending on how long it takes her to calm down from that, it's probably going to be a while before she texts you back.

>>779861
>Geez, give me a chance to make it up to you at least...
"I am, that's why I got water instead of alcohol. I didn't know how long you were going to be 'gone' so I wanted to at least get something to drink while waiting for that drink you promised."
>>
No. 779950 ID: 398fe1

With all this drinking, Vic might need to go to the bathroom soon.
>>
No. 780007 ID: 65a774
File 148724648973.png - (87.12KB , 686x758 , 53.png )
780007

>With all this drinking, Vic might need to go to the bathroom soon.
You don’t need to right now, though, and you’re sure you can find a lull in the action where you can excuse yourself for a moment.
>Well, remember, in person she was doing her alien version of blushing and she was doing it like crazy along with hiding behind her claws. So, it's probably going to be a while before she texts you back.
And she did say she had trouble just going to this place… she’ll probably have to wrestle with herself to answer your message as well.


>Sorry, didn't mean to be rude.
“Ah, I’m just being sarcastic; of course you can order water.”
>I've had a few drinks already and I don't want to get too drunk off my ass right yet.
“Really? I mean, shit, isn’t the whole reason you go here is too get blasted so hard that you’ll forget that bastard ever existed. Err… wait, fuck, I didn’t-”
>that bastard?
“My ex. He was an asshole. I left him. There, lets drop the subject and never bring it up again.”
>I figured I'd give you the choice of exactly how incoherent I get. Go ahead and order.
“Hmm… I’ll have to take it up with my friend just how incoherent we want you. So enjoy your water for now, Vic. Though, if she doesn’t show up soon I’m going in alone…”

>How big is her cluster, and are they all her?
“Eh? No, I’m the main cluster, that’s what I meant. So it’s just me… and three drones, including this one… as well as two that are still hanging in their cocoons in case I need a new one… those things do take a while to fully grow, you know.”
>Do you have any interesting hobbies?
“Oh, I mostly play digital games and watch webnext while chilling on my free time… not counting hanging with friend and stuff like that. How about you?”
>…kind of the same? But… Webnext?
“Wait, you’ve never- ah, so you’re really that new, huh? It’s a subscription service which allows you to watch billions of different movies and shows whenever you want. It’s really neat.”
>…I really need to subscribe to that then…

>You know, if you really want to repay me there's plenty of other things…
“Oh? Then maybe you have some ideas? How can I repay you… hmmm?~”
>But you are making it up to me, it will just be later tonight and involve my... large personality.
“Hey, I’ve still not decided if I’m actually going to… enjoy your personality. Let see where the night takes us first, huh? …besides, I’m sure I’ll eat my mandibles enough times before then to repay you tenfold anyway… no, that’s then… let’s focus on the now, huh? Do you have any… ideas?”
>>
No. 780010 ID: 6612fa

>>780007
repost!
>>
No. 780011 ID: 350a50

Truth or Dare?
>>
No. 780025 ID: 9ad12e

Do you want to go dancing? We are at a club, after all. Or we could keep talking, I'd love to hear about anything that interests you. Do you have a vocation?

Also, since I'm completely clueless about other species, how would I go about finding real, usefil information? Everyone has e at a disadvantage. For example, I have no idea what the 'base' you looks like.
>>
No. 780039 ID: 6d3cf0

Dancing?
>>
No. 780042 ID: 398fe1

Lap dancing?
>>
No. 780074 ID: 8cb228

>>780042
Bah, just normal dancing. Like people do together. At a club. You know?
>>
No. 780098 ID: 65a774
File 148728441654.png - (79.87KB , 686x758 , 54.png )
780098

Can’t delete the double post myself (it just says I have the incorrect password), but I’ve reported it so hopefully it will be deleted soon.

>Truth or Dare?
“Truth or what now? Courageous? I’m not sure I got that translated correctly.
>Do you want to go dancing? We are at a club, after all.
“A dance? Well, we are indeed at the club to have fun… still, I’ve never danced with someone as big as you before… have you danced with someone as small as me?”
>I’m not really a dancing kind of guy, actually…
“Hmm… and they did warn me about the dance floor… though it would be fine if I kept to the section for smaller aliens. So sure, let’s dance!”
>Lap dancing?
“You’re kidding, right? I mean, not only do I have no idea how to lap dance, but I’m half your size. I don’t think I’m tall enough to give you a proper dance like that!”

>I'd love to hear about anything that interests you. Do you have a vocation?
“Vocation? Well, I’ve always did want to make digital games myself… but that’s just a dream. I’m currently working for the tax office, so you can guess how far away I am from that subject, eh? How about you?”
>I’m a programmer, wanted to be a programmer… so things worked out for me?
“Programmer? Neat. I guess it’s nice someone got their dream fulfilled.”
>(You also wanted to be nice looking and get laid regularly, but that doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon.)

>I have no idea what the 'base' you looks like.
“Oh, you don’t need to worry about that. It’s the drone that is the face outwards. Real me is just kind of a brain so… don’t you care about it. After all, it’s the drone you’ll be hanging out with all the time.”
>Since I'm completely clueless about other species, how would I go about finding real, useful information?
“The Archive? Or if you’re new and lack the port, there are libraries with real books... called archives as well… ”

“Now, enough about that, let’s get out there and fucking dance, alright!? Come on, take my hand and let’s have some fun!”

As she grabs your hand, you can feel her vice like grip wrap around one of your fingers. Even as small as those hands are, it feels like she has more crushing power in them that any human you’ve ever shaked hands with.

Then her datapad starts buzzing.
>>
No. 780099 ID: 65a774
File 148728442691.png - (95.97KB , 686x758 , 55.png )
780099

“Oh, it’s my friend. She finally answered. Eh? Change of plans? Huh, apparently she has a surprise for at… ah, it seems like I got to run, then. Sorry, big guy, but I guess I’ll have to owe you that dance? …and that drink. Well, crap, now I kind of feel bad just running of like this. But none of my other drones are available so… sorry, big guy… see you another time?”
>>
No. 780107 ID: 398fe1

>>780099
Aw... exchange contact information.
>>
No. 780108 ID: 7b7ab3

>>780099
Exchange contact info.
>>
No. 780109 ID: 74fd8d

Mission failed, you'll get them next time.

Exchange the co.tact info, and names if you haven't already.
>>
No. 780110 ID: 74fd8d

Mission failed, you'll get them next time.

Exchange the co.tact info, and names if you haven't already.
>>
No. 780111 ID: 74fd8d

Sorry, accidental double post.
>>
No. 780112 ID: 5f2b81

Sounds good! Let's friend up.
>>
No. 780113 ID: 5f2b81

Oh, also, we should go find what the Madame's up to.
>>
No. 780116 ID: 350a50

>>780113
That might be prying into her personal business.
>>
No. 780117 ID: 9145ba

>>780116
It's not prying if we hang out outside the office. Let's check out the dance floor!
>>
No. 780120 ID: 65a774
File 148728925809.png - (35.37KB , 686x758 , 56.png )
780120

>Mission failed, you'll get them next time.
Going by how things have been going so far, there won’t be a next time…

>Aw... exchange contact information.
“Oh, right, shit, I don’t have your contact ID, do I? Let’s see… Victor the cheerful? Is that you?”
>It’s supposed to be cherry, a kind of Earth berry, but yes, that would be me.
“Neat. Here we go. Still, sorry again for leaving so sudden but… err… I really got to go now, bye!”
>Bye…

“You have one new friend request from Xi’ankh Detadon, do you accept? Yes / No.”
Yes.
>Oh, also, we should go find what the Madame's up to.
She went into the VIP part of the building… you’re pretty sure you’ll need some kind of special permission to get in there…
>That might be prying into her personal business.
That too…

…you guess that’s it. You’re once again back at square one… no closer to your goal since you started… and the night is starting to get late. At least you have time for that bathroom break now… that’s something, you guess?
>>
No. 780121 ID: 65a774
File 148728927018.png - (27.78KB , 686x758 , 57.png )
780121

You take your time to just breathe out, now that you’re somewhere alone… at least in here, things are quiet and peaceful. Letting your mind wander, you just sit here for several minutes to bask in the calmness, as so much has happen tonight. You have to take a moment to process it all, all that happened… with Zalia… with Qarka… and Xil’ankh. All three of them felt so close… yet, you managed to screw things up… as always. What would you give for a second chance tonight with even one of them? …what wouldn’t you g- did you just get a new message?

“Madame: Are you available, dear?”
“Madame: I just had an experience I need to keep my mind off.”
“Madame: So I want to ask if you can offer some stimulating conversation to do so?”
“Madame: I might have ordered a Jacuzzi for the rest of night as well to calm myself.”
“Madame: But don’t worry, I’m sure we can find a pair of swim trunks for you… unless you’ll join me going a la neutral?”
“Madame: So… are you available, dear?”

Well… you guess someone heard your prayers and is- wait…

“Qarka: So it is you!”
“Qarka: Good!”
“Qarka: I wanted to say sorry, alright”
“Qarka: So”
“Qarka: Sorry”
“Qarka: I was also wondering if you’re free right now?”
“Qarka: I found this nice spot near the lake in that park right next to the club”
“Qarka: So”
“Qarka: Want to join me?”
“Qarka: Just so we can finish talking and stuff”
“Qarka: Not”
“Qarka: Other stuff”

…huh, what are the odds both- oh god damn it.

“Xi’ankh: Vic!”
“Xi’ankh: I need your help!”
“Xi’ankh: Apparently my GF is a huge bitch and my ex is even more of an A-hole than I thought”
“Xi’ankh: So I need company!”
“Xi’ankh: Do you want to help me get smashed so I can forget this horrible day ever happened?”
“Xi’ankh: If you aren’t busy elsewhere, of course.”
“Xi’ankh: I’ll buy you the drink I owe you.”
“Xi’ankh: …and the dance. Don’t forget the dance.”

…why do you have a feeling you’ve come to a crossroad?
>>
No. 780124 ID: 350a50

>Vic: Tame the Beast
>>
No. 780126 ID: 9145ba

Respond to the Madame in the positive and the others in the unfortunately negative. Wow, this club of hers works wonders even for you!
>>
No. 780127 ID: 8cb228

I vote Qarka. She seems the most wholesome of them, and the best for your species's reputation (balls of steel!). There's also the minority and social justice angle, that resonates with your culture. The Madame seems like, while fun, one to hang you out to dry when her lifestyle inevitably contradicts with yours. You aren't really a peer to her. Xi'ankh seems a little self destructive and maybe has an alcohol issue and a lot of relationship and friend drama. Qarka, of them, seems the kindred soul.
>>
No. 780128 ID: 9145ba

>>780127
Those are all of the wrong reasons to date a girl of any species.
>>
No. 780130 ID: 74fd8d
File 148729078307.jpg - (40.21KB , 500x309 , Dead_5664b5_6158018.jpg )
780130

I've seen that people don't normally post reaction pictures, but I felt that this was pretty appropriate.
you cheeky git, you played us like a fiddle
I'm conflicted as hell, but I gotta put my vote for Xi'ankh, She seems to be needing the most support right now.
>>
No. 780132 ID: 3abd97

Hardcore mode.

Turn them all down.
>>
No. 780133 ID: 350a50

>>780128
I agree overall, but I think the kindred spirit part is accurate. They're both lonely, socially awkward, and can't get what they long for from their own species. It makes sense they would be people that would find some solace in each other.
>>
No. 780138 ID: 43cc92

>>780121
go with the bug girl, hers sounds most interesting, and most pressing, like one of those situation where if you don't show up don't bother calling back.
ignore the text from the shy girl and afterward play it off as if you didn't check your data slate until it was to late and ask if you can meet her for a picnic later, plausible and easily forgivable.

actually text the madaam and say that you are a bit predisposed at the moment but that sounds amazing and if we get the time we will show up.

99% probability that the "friend" convinced her to dump her male only so the friend can swoop in and take him and then told her to go to the club just to get her out of the way while she seduced the male and no we are to be the "i'm a strong and independent woman's arm candy to show just how strong and independent she is"
>>
No. 780139 ID: ed3883

Madame has the best chance for you to get a Mission Accomplished, and you might have time afterward to help Xi’ankh get wasted if she's still up for it. It's not like swimming is going to be an all-night thing.
>>
No. 780140 ID: 8cb228

>>780128
Okay, yea, maybe those are terrible reasons TO date someone. But aren't the other ones valid reasons not to date the others? And the kindred spirit is important! Not to mention she seems to have the most interesting culture!
>>
No. 780142 ID: 55b9a0

I'm putting in a vote for Qarka, she is just adorable
>>
No. 780143 ID: 43cc92

>>780138
also you literally just got done talking to the bug girl, she knows you are not doing anything compared to the others, you don't show up she will know you basically ditched her. this entire situation is salvageable.

the madaam seems to be more interested in us in general and encouraged us to go out and meet ladies, whe will be the least concerned about us doing stuff.
the qarka is insecure and fairly trusting, but looking for a more serious thing it seems so we have to play it simple.
the bug girl is the most dangerous to ignore if we want harem ending.
>>
No. 780144 ID: 8cb228

>>780142
Okay, that's another good reason! Qarka is the most adorable of them!
>>
No. 780145 ID: c46382

Qarka. No matter what happens I don't think I'll be dissapointed. Regenerating giant, demon voice, everything is cardboard, wants to get whipped - or just a big softie and adorable. So many horrible/nice ways this could go, like a train crash and I just can't look away. Screw safe choice I have to see this through.
>>
No. 780148 ID: 9876c4

Xi'ankh.

She's not indecisive, and she's not toying with our emotions.
(so far) She needs help with something, and can't turn to her supposed friends.

Treat her well, until she warrants otherwise.
>>
No. 780152 ID: 094652

Why do I get the feeling that Madame is Xi’ankh's GF and/or EX?

I'd suggest Qarka, except you should make sure that she's NOT alone or this might get bloody. If you're too scared of her, go for Xi'ankh. Madame's experienced at psychologically damaging prostitution, she can take care of herself.
>>
No. 780153 ID: 91ee5f

>>780121
>Bathroom
Are the alien toilets at least something a human can use or are they such weird shapes that you don't know where to sit to take a shit and/or where to aim to take a piss?

>Who to choose?
Uh...uh...uh...this is new. 3 women all want you right now. You've never been this popular with women back home! What do you do?! Who do you choose?!

Panic!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! DX

>Choose already, dumbass! )-:<
Let's go cheer up Xi’ankh.

Message the other 2 that you're sorry, but you've got plans. And ask if you can reschedule.
>>
No. 780155 ID: c90231

wow, this is almost like a sitcom twist.
>>780143
this sounds logical. You should definitely try to help/ comfort the bug, politely decline Qarka, and possibly inform the madam you are in Previous engagement.
>>
No. 780156 ID: 188451

(On phone, so i cant look at the names while I type)
Gonna vote bug girl. She seems like the most stable, and the one with the most pressing issue really. (Though blood girl is the most adorable and we need to be friends and go chill with her sometimes too. No funny stuff, both of you need actual friends)
>>
No. 780160 ID: 350a50

>>780156
Bug girl is looking for a one night stand, and so is Vic, but what Vic needs is an actual caring relationship with another person. I feel like Qarka is the best option for that. Madame could be a good friend with benefits sort of thing, but I feel like she'd get bored of Vic as a romantic partner.
>>
No. 780175 ID: 8cb228

>>780160
So is that a vote for Qarka?

Does no one want to do the BDSM thing? Seriously!

I'll edit my vote from a basic 'Qarka' to this:

Qarka -- and don't fucking sitcom this. Tell the others that you definitely like them and want to spend some time with them, but you could only choose to do one engagement tonight.

For all you know, they might understand that sort of thing, culturally. And it might not be cause to never see them, you know?
>>
No. 780176 ID: 350a50

>>780175
I already voted for Qarka here >>780124 but never explained my reasoning. Unfortunately I can't vote twice.

Personally, I prefer Xi'ankh aesthetically, but I feel like Qarka is a more fitting choice for Vic as a character.
>>
No. 780180 ID: 7f7ea0

>>780176
Well I was just about to make a post saying this and you beat me to it! So seconded I supppose
>>
No. 780188 ID: 8cb228

If we do go Qarka, as soon as a reasonable time presents itself, actually read up on BDSM -- both from your culture and others. God, you're going to have to spend time at an Archive! You don't even know what you don't know and need to learn!
>>
No. 780190 ID: 9145ba

>>780175
>Does no one want to do the BDSM thing?
As a matter of fact, no.
>>
No. 780191 ID: 4854ef

Xi’ankh
>>
No. 780192 ID: 395c02

Qarka!
>>
No. 780209 ID: eb3cf7

I vote Madame. We can see the others later, and she's the most interesting one.
>>
No. 780214 ID: 8d4593

Hmm. It's basically a sure thing with Madame... But will it last or are we just a curiosity? At the very least, she seems like the type to understand if we decline her. We'll probably get another chance here regardless.

Qarka explicitly said nothing was going to happen... But she seemed really aroused by you in the club. She's also somehow very relate-able to you in spite of her vast cultural and physical differences. And she's kinky. Fun! She could end up as a longer term relationship quite easily, but if we decline her she'll likely overthink it, beat herself up about it, and it'll probably take some real doing if we want another chance.

Xi’ankh has expressed little interest in Vic physically, but her down to earth personality and similar interests make her a good match for Vic. That and she might very well use his "personality" to get her mind off things... But she's also planning on getting very drunk. Then again, how does a disembodied brain get drunk through a drone anyway? Maybe it's different? In either case, with how much she's been stood up tonight, she's liable to take it personally if we decline her. If we want to pursue her, now may be the only chance.

I'm gonna vote Xi'ankh, since I feel it's now or never with her.

I personally like Qarka better, she's cute, the BDSM thing sounds fun, plus that tongue is literally built for blow jobs. Thinking about it... We could decline by asking for another date, say tomorrow. It could be anywhere, even at the arena thing she talked about. If we give her something to anticipate, we can avoid her feeling rejected.
>>
No. 780222 ID: 55b9a0

apart from anything else Qarka is the only one with eyes. Call me old fashioned but I think eyes are important in a relationship
>>
No. 780224 ID: 398fe1

Xi’ankh may not look like her drones have eyes, but she could see Vic's outfit, in color even.

Also I'm voting for her. The others we can arrange to meet at a later date.
>>
No. 780232 ID: 350a50

>>780214
It seems the consensus is Xi'ankh, so I'll vote for this plan. Go with the bug tonight, and ask if Qarka is up for a date tomorrow. Maybe the same park, but with time to plan some activities.
>>
No. 780233 ID: ca7e3d

bdsm monster please!
>>
No. 780236 ID: b15da4

I prefer the Madame, but I'll go with Xi'ankh if that's where the trail is headed.
>>
No. 780270 ID: 65a774
File 148735186856.png - (59.75KB , 686x758 , 58.png )
780270

>I've seen that people don't normally post reaction pictures, but I felt that this was pretty appropriate.
While I appreciate the extra posts, please keep images in disthread instead of the main one.
>Hardcore mode. Turn them all down.
Hardcore mode is only available in new game+, chump.

>Are the alien toilets at least something a human can use or are they such weird shapes that you don't know how to use them?
You’ve been lucky that there seems to be some species that uses human like bathrooms, with the only real complaint you have against them is their height and lack of anything to lean your back against. Of course, the few times you’ve accidently walked into the wrong stall you’ve been met with things that look more like they belong in a museum of abstract art than a bathroom.
>Uh...uh...uh...this is new. 3 women all want you right now. You've never been this popular with women back home! What do you do?! Who do you choose?!
And three alien women at that... all of them odd... yet strangely appealing. You don’t know if you should be thankful or not, but your emotions are so confused right now that they don’t have the time to panic.
>Vic needs is an actual caring relationship with another person.
What you need is to get laid… or die trying.


>Madame has the best chance for you to get a Mission Accomplished.
Is she really? She did say that she won’t sleep with someone on their first meeting… but with all her teasing…
>The Madame seems to be more interested in us in general and encouraged us to go out and meet ladies.
And other ladies would be Qarka and Xi’ankh. Of all three, Zalia would be the one most understanding to be declined right now.

>Qarka is the only one with eyes. Call me old fashioned but I think eyes are important in a relationship.
Eyes that bleeds when she’s nervous… you have to wonder what they’ll do when she… err… finishes.
>That tongue is literally built for blow jobs.
All their tongues seem to be made for blow jobs of different kinds! It’s like whoever designed their species has a fetish for long tongues!

>The bug girl is the most dangerous to ignore if we want harem ending.
You’re pretty sure this isn’t some badly written erotic visual novel, fetish tongues now withstanding, and that there is no way for you to get a harem ending. Heck, you’ll probably have trouble getting even one girl at the end of this!
>Xi’ankh has expressed little interest in Vic physically, but her down to earth personality and similar interests make her a good match for Vic.
You’re not sure if it’s the alcohol talking, but she was the one easiest to talk to. And she did like games and Net- you mean Web… err… next?
>That and she might very well use his "personality" to get her mind off things...
…and suddenly she’s the girl you need to spend time with.

>As soon as a reasonable time presents itself, actually read up on BDSM -- both from your culture and others.
Not only BDSM, but the basics about how to do it with all three of these species… and other things about them… you need to read a lot, all the sudden.
>Wow, this is almost like a sitcom twist.
Or a freaking visual novel… damn it, why does it feel like your life is just a game more and more?
>Don't fucking sitcom this. Tell the others that you definitely like them and want to spend some time with them.
R-right… you won’t be an asshole and leave them hanging…


>Xi'ankh, She seems to be needing the most support right now.
“Xi'ankh: So you have the time?”
“Xi'ankh: Great!”
“Xi'ankh: I’ll be waiting down at the main bar.”
“Xi'ankh: Big guy.”

>Text the Madame and say that you are a bit predisposed at the moment but that sounds amazing.
“Madame: Ah, so you found someone else then, dear?”
“Madame: You must tell me about them when we talk next time.”
“Madame: You do want to have a next time with little old me, don’t you dear?”
>Ask if you can reschedule.
“Madame: How about dinner tomorrow, dear?”
“Madame: I’ll cook up something myself.”
“Madame: Three courses, as a penance for my rudeness.”
“Madame: Though I might not be able to get the Jacuzzi then, but I think we’ll manage without it.”

>We could decline Qarka by asking for another date, say tomorrow. Maybe the same park, but with time to plan some activities.
“Qarka: A date?”
“Qarka: Tomorrow?”
“Qarka: Of course!”
“Qarka: We’ll do lunch!”
“Qarka: No wait”
“Qarka: I can’t lunch”
“Qarka: Dinner?”
“Qarka: I can’t dinner either”
“Qarka: Somewhere in between?”
“Qarka: I’ll get back to you with the exact time?”
“Qarka: Also, I know a better park. I’ll send the address when I find a time”
>>
No. 780271 ID: 65a774
File 148735187993.png - (91.79KB , 686x758 , 59.png )
780271

>99% probability that the "friend" convinced her to dump her male only so the friend can swoop in and take him and then told her to go to the club just to get her out of the way while she seduced the male.
That does sound cliché enough to be true. Hmm… you’re not sure if you should ask her directly, though? You’ve never been good at these social things… is it good to talk about stuff like that?


“Hey! Vic! Over here! Look, I’ve already prepared something. Here, shots! I’m buying! Let’s get completely smashed! Oh! Maybe we can play a drinking game with these? Know any good ones?”

…her demeanor has changed radically since you last saw her. Her tail curled up and still, her antennas are hanging sadly from her head plate and there’s suddenly more movement in her body, as both her arms and legs has a slight wobble to them. Even her voice, which before was rather monotone, is suddenly backed up by a ting of sadness behind it. There’s no denying it, the happy bug you met just a few minutes ago has become a sad one.

>How does a disembodied brain get drunk through a drone anyway?
“Oh, why that’s the best part. After I’ve almost killed this thing with alcohol poisoning, gotten all my drones f-fucked silly b-by… by… gotten fucked silly by you, big guy, I’ll just pour a bottle down the feeding hole of the real me. Then both I and my drones will be drunk of their asses! Of course, I’ll feel like complete shit in the morning, but it will be worth it! So, are you ready to PAAAARTAAAY!?”

…you hate yourself for even considering this after she said you will get laid, but you don’t think her plan might be… for the best. At least not for her. What are you willing to do just for some pleasant times with a real woman?
>>
No. 780292 ID: 398fe1

>>780271
What are the laws about drunken sex around here? There are consent issues.

Personally I don't care about this drone in particular getting drunk as fuck, but I'd like for at least one of her drones (and her main body) to be somewhat sober, so she has some degree of motor control for sexual acts. Also you can't get falling-down drunk because your dick won't work if you do that. Unless there's some kind of anti-alcohol space future thing you can use to stave away the whiskey dick.

Are there any arcade games in the bar? You could go with that for a drinking game, but make sure it's something you can win so you don't get too drunk.
>>
No. 780295 ID: b15da4

>>780292
Seems she's giving consent in advance, and she's only going to have a drink of her own after the sex. And er, what was that about 'all' her drones? That sounds... good.

Not sure what counter arguments to offer other than this, that too drunk = worse sex, and that's something you both want to avoid.
>>
No. 780299 ID: 8d4593

Well. Consent was made pre-drunk so... yeah I guess.

Thing is though... When people get like this, they aren't interested in weather or not what they're doing is a good idea. Not at all in fact. Logic is out the window. She's miserable and is willing to do ANYTHING to make that feeling go away, consequences be damned. And make no mistake, she's going to be crazy and self-destructive with or without you.

If you were a good friend you would get half drunk with her and then try and talk things out. It would be a long, horrible fight of a conversation with plenty of swearing and crying, that would keep her out of trouble and ultimately help her mend.

But you aren't a good friend.
You are some guy she met just in a bar.

If you really care, then work to keep your consumption down. Go ahead and join in on her debauchery. Be that temporary escape she craves. Just make sure that by the end of the night your sober enough to prevent her from doing something she might regret, should it come to that.
>>
No. 780301 ID: 91ee5f

>>780271
Tell her to not actually almost kill her drone with alcohol poisoning. And tell her not to get too drunk or else her drone will end up passing out before it can take you to her place to meet her.
>>
No. 780307 ID: 4c6785

>>780271
sounds like the start of a plan, i wont pry into what brought this sudden change but if you do need to talk at some point I'll listen, till then lets just get smashed.
>>
No. 780309 ID: ed3883

>She did say that she won’t sleep with someone on their first meeting… but with all her teasing…
she LITERALLY said she wanted you to do her in the butt.

Hey slow down doll, I've only got one body to kill off tonight. You want to talk about it? Might be good to vent.
>>
No. 780310 ID: 1f2066

So... I would just like to say that I feel we should probably not sex the girl. I mean we are a virgin, who is already pretty drunk and about to get drunker, we will all have a shitty time of it if we try sex
>>
No. 780313 ID: 7e774b

"Hey. Look. Obviously, some really bad shit went down. Now, doing stuff to forget or distract yourself can be helpful, sometimes. Even sex or a bit of alcohol can be helpful in the process, once in a while. But what I see, is a person suffering, and about to do something she'll regret to try and not suffer so much. Do you want to talk about it?"
>>
No. 780319 ID: 91ee5f

>>780301
Because if she does that, then how am I going to show you my personality?
>>
No. 780351 ID: 65a774
File 148737128507.png - (117.75KB , 686x758 , 60.png )
780351

>What are the laws about drunken sex around here? There are consent issues.
You have no freaking idea how the laws actually works in this place… which is not the ideal situation to be in, now is it?
>Seems she's giving consent in advance, and she's only going to have a drink of her own after the sex.
Even so, it is starting to sound more and more like this is something she hasn’t been thinking through and will regret afterwards. You… you don’t want your first time to be something they’ll regret…
>So... I would just like to say that I feel we should probably not sex the girl. I mean we are a virgin, who is already pretty drunk and about to get drunker, we will all have a shitty time of it if we try sex.
…that… that is good point.
>Zal LITERALLY said she wanted you to do her in the butt.
Then in the very next sentence she said she was just messing with you and that she isn’t that kind of lady.
>Are there any arcade games in the bar?
You’re pretty sure you saw some kind of sign about it somewhere… but you can’t remember where.


>What was that about 'all' her drones? That sounds... good.
“Well, I can’t leave one of my drones unplundered, now can I? They’ll grow jealous if I was playing favorites… err… not literally, as they don’t… have… what I meant is, why stop at… at… f-f-f… fucking the brains out of one of my bodies when I have two bodies that can get fucked silly, hmm?”
>Tell her to not actually almost kill her drone with alcohol poisoning.
“I was just overexaggerating, I’m just getting very smashed… and so are you.”
>then how am I going to show you my personality?
“…you’re right, you’ll be a pathetic fuck if your smashed. Then you can’t get completely smashed! Not until I’m… I’m… I’m d-done with… with you.”

>Hey slow down doll, I've only got one body to kill off tonight.
“But I don’t want to slow down! I want to get drunk, dance… and… and… and get… get… you know…”
>You want to talk about it? Might be good to vent.
“Do I look like I’m in the mood to talk about that right now?”
>What I see is a person suffering who is about to do something she'll regret.
“I… I… look, if you were just told that your Fucking EX has been fucking your best friend behind your back for months, you would be fucking mad as well! All I want to do is to get drunk and… and… f-f-f… fuck you… fuck… I just want to…”
>>
No. 780352 ID: 65a774
File 148737129333.png - (81.82KB , 686x758 , 61.png )
780352

“Fuck…”

She slumps over the table, almost knocking the Shot glasses off it as she does so.

“…fuck… what the fuck am I doing?”

Her antennas start to sag… and she brings her arms up over her head plate.

“I… I… I don’t… I don’t think I want to do this anymore… I don’t... want to...”
>…then what do you want?
“…I want it to stop hurting. I want… to just go home, lie down and… and forget this ever happened, at least for a little while. I… I just want to go and… play some games, maybe… or watch some Webnext… or… or something… Fuck… and here I am, throwing away money on shots… I don’t even like shots!? What am I doing!? WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING RIGHT NOW!?”
>>
No. 780356 ID: 9876c4

Let's call her a cab, and get her nice and comfy at home.
Stick around for some Webnext, if she's still lucid and talkative.
>>
No. 780358 ID: 398fe1

>>780352
Hugs for bugs. Tell her you'd love to keep her company on her couch and geek out with her entertainment system. Even if it doesn't lead to sex, though you're hoping it does. Really hoping.

As for that drink she owes you... she must have some refreshments where she lives, right?
>>
No. 780360 ID: 7f7ea0

Ask if hugs are an appropriate show of sympathy in her culture and then ask if it wouldn't be better to just go to her place and hang out and play games or something
>>
No. 780366 ID: 91ee5f

>>780352
>WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING RIGHT NOW!?
"You're hurting, that's what. I can't in good conscience leave a lady like you, while your in pain. How about this? You let me walk your drone home, I can meet the real you, and we can just Webnext and chill or something to take your mind off of how much of an asshole your friend and your ex are. You look like you could use a new friend and I'd really like to be yours."
>>
No. 780367 ID: 094652

Yes hugs no stinger

"Come on, I'll get you home. Can't wait to see how cute your queen body is. I figure that the drones need a maternal instinct of sorts when the mind is drunk or too exhausted to psychically transmit signals, and, well.."
>>
No. 780368 ID: 350a50

>>780358
Different acid systems, her snacks will give us the worst runs.

Other than that, offer to help get her drone home safely, maybe play some vidya with her or watch Webnext. Bug hugs when appropriate.
>>
No. 780382 ID: 6612fa

>>780352
hey lets just go and watch webnext together then, no pressure on the night, if you want my large personality later you can have it, but as for now you just need to relax and enjoy yourself in a way that you WANT to spend your time, not how you THINK you should.
off the top of your head what do you want to be doing right this instance we are going to go do it.
>>
No. 780383 ID: 6612fa

inb4 we find out humans have the shortest refractory period of any alien species.
>>
No. 780384 ID: 398fe1

>food concerns
Just order a pizza if she doesn't have anything human-safe.
>>
No. 780386 ID: ed3883

What kind of alcohol do you like? Is Absinthe a thing up here?
>>
No. 780398 ID: 8cb228

"Let me just escort you to your home, and I can get to meet the other drones, your base, uh, you. And we can sit and watch Webnext, and you can show me your video game or home theater or virtual reality or whatever it is system, trade stories about our terrible luck in friendships and romance, maybe have a good cry. Let's save anything extreme, like anything involving alcohol, drugs, or sex, until things have calmed down and some time has passed, okay?"
>>
No. 780403 ID: 350a50

>>780384
Considering his apartment, the pizza place probably has his number and order memorized.
>>
No. 780413 ID: 999c02

Let's escort her drone home and help her with her grieving process.
>>
No. 780470 ID: 9145ba

Let her ride home on your back, either before the taxi ride or after. You're still mostly drunk, after all.
>>
No. 780560 ID: 8d4593

Games or webnext and chill? That works.
Want some company for that?
>>
No. 780683 ID: 65a774
File 148742737338.png - (60.11KB , 686x758 , 62.png )
780683

>inb4 we find out humans have the shortest refractory period of any alien species.
Considering all the oddities you’ve met out here, there’s bound to be a species out there that doesn’t even have a refractory period at all.

>Ask if hugs are an appropriate show of sympathy in her culture.
“H-hugs? …I… I t-think I need a hug right now… yeah…”
>Hugs for bugs.
You bend down and embrace the small insect in your arms, holding her tight against you for a long time. After a while, Xi put her arms around you as well and hugs you hard enough to force the air out of your lungs.
“Sorry…”


>You're hurting, that's what. I can't in good conscience leave a lady like you, while you’re in pain.
“Dammit… why? My last three boyfriends was huge asses who only wanted one thing… but now that I went out looking for an ass who only wanted one thing I instead found a nice fucking guy. Am I really that bad at finding people or am I just unlucky?”
>I think you luck is about the change.
“…okay, that was way too cheesy.”
>Let's call her a cab, and get her nice and comfy at home.
“I don’t need a cab, I live at a walking distance from this place. But home does sound nice right now…”
>Then let me walk you home.
“I… I guess you can do that instead…”
>Tell her you'd love to keep her company on her couch and geek out with her entertainment system.
“…you know what, that sounds like a fucking fantastic idea. I really just want to go home and chill… but I don’t want to be alone right now either.”
>You look like you could use a new friend and I'd really like to be yours.
“…if you’re like this when you’re sober as well, I’d like to be your friend too, Vic…”
>>
No. 780684 ID: 65a774
File 148742738781.png - (55.96KB , 686x758 , 63.png )
780684

>Let her ride home on your back.
She gives you a skeptical look when you suggest it, but soon enough she’s climbing up on your back and putting her arms around your neck. She is surprisingly light, even for someone her size.

>As for that drink she owes you... she must have some refreshments where she lives, right?
“Oh, right… I checked it, and we’re… um… not in the same acid category thingy. So no, I don’t have any refreshments that you can partake in.”
>Just order a pizza if she doesn't have anything human-safe.
“Oh… right… we can do that… though, I don’t know if I have the creds on my card after all those shots I bought…”
>Don’t worry, I’ll pay for them. In fact, I’ll pay for the shots as well. It’s my fault they were wasted, after all.
“Uh? Oh, no, that’s fine; really… you don’t need to.”
>It’s nothing, trust me. (Especially considering the bonus you’ll get after today’s report.)
“…dammit, stop being so nice… it feels like I’m just using you by this point…”

>Can't wait to see how cute your queen body is.
“You’re really setting yourself up for disappointment, you know that?”
>Oh, and if you really want my large personality later you can have it.
“I’ve already taken part of your great personality and that’s enough for me, Vic…”

“Oh right, would you excuse me for a moment? I remember that my other drone is… um… rather indecent right now and… I need to clean up some things before I get company so… just follow the directions on your datapad and I’ll be back in a sec?”

Xil once again locks up and becomes like a statue, this time while hanging of your back. The rest of the walk is uneventful and soon enough you find yourself at the apartment building she lives in. For some reason it feels a bit like fate, but her apartment is apparently only two streets away from your own… in fact, you can even see the building you live in from here. You guess you have no real reason to not visit her more after this, do you?

“It’s in the basement, B2. Oh, and most alien are freaked out the first time they see a Tuul hive so… um… get yourself ready?”
>>
No. 780685 ID: 65a774
File 148742739865.png - (132.42KB , 686x758 , 64.png )
780685

Letting yourself in, it’s like you’ve stepped into an old set for a sci-fi horror movie. The walls are coated with green, dried slime and there are big sacks of yellow liquid strewn around inside them. It is clear that this fleshy membrane is not the original floor plan, as there are several side tunnels that are smaller than the rest of the rooms. Even the furniture, like the TV and dressers, are coated by the green slime. Only the chairs seem to have escaped its wrath. Though, the most disturbing thing by far has to be the drones’ cocoons hanging from the ceiling. There are three of them, all of them holding a Xi’ankh lookalike floating in some kind of liquid, all of them completely unmoving. The Xi you’ve gotten to know jumps off from your back and gesture to the rest of the apartment.

“So… what do you think?”
>… I… um…
“And… err…so, do you want to watch some show and chill or… um… I have some co-op games I’ve been waiting to play with someone, if you’re up for it?”
>>
No. 780686 ID: 6612fa

>>780685
interesting place, and i'm for what you want to do, this nights more about you than me. just point and I'll be there.
>>
No. 780687 ID: 91ee5f

>>780685
"Ok, I'm gonna be honest, I was expecting more when you said this would freak me out. Before first contact, humans actually came up with something like this in some of our media, so it's actually pretty cool to see how close we were to a correct lucky guess! And as long as I don't have to worry about those drones accidentally falling on my head, I'm good for whatever you've got planned for us."

"Hey, before we begin, and you've got every right to say 'no', but uhhh.....can I meet the real you? I want hug the real you, to help you feel better."
>>
No. 780688 ID: 91ee5f

>>780687
Also, mention how close you live from her place!
>>
No. 780689 ID: 4854ef

Huh, so you literally do just grow drones... Neat, slightly offputting, but very neat.

Don't touch the yellow sacks, no clue whats in them nor do you want them leaking over your only suit.

Though you're up for anything, games sound like a better distraction from her place.
>>
No. 780695 ID: 8cb228

First, take a deep breath through your nose. What does this place smell like? Are things moist? Will you get some sort of slime on your suit if you lean against a wall, or is it dry? Are the sacks of yellow liquid completely dry, but for condensation?

Also, try to be a courteous guest... but you are a bit drunk. It might be a bit difficult to not eventually say all your thoughts and burning questions.

"Whoa. Yea, you're right this is a bit off-putting. But I don't mind, I'll get over it. It's totally like something from a series of our movies! I might not be able to resist a few obscure cinema references as the night goes on. It's cool as hell, though! And can you tell me what all the bits are and why things are the way they are and what they do, like the green slime and yellow liquid? I wouldn't expect you to use spit-glue or whatever, uh, additive construction material when you don't have to. Why use this? Uh, will this material stain clothes? Do I need to change to something if I'm going to be resting against stuff? Also, do you have only one drone design, or are there several? And, uh I want to see the base you, give you a hug if that's okay, meet all your active drones, get the tour, and then watch some shows and chill."
>>
No. 780696 ID: ed3883

>>780685
You made it sound like the walls would be seething ichor and covered in sharp bone fragments. This is- well, alien, but not freakout material.
>>
No. 780697 ID: dd4df2

>>780685

Take a deep breath, take in the air and atmosphere.

"I think that, considering our horror movie traditions, parts of human culture is going to be considered so very very xenophobic."

"And that, considering the fetishes those movie traditions spawned, parts of human subculture is going to be popping the champagne in celebration."

"Meanwhile, I'll do the smart thing and assume the reality lies somewhere in the boring between... although I will say you could probably manage a fairly decent cosplay with your drones, if you're into that sort of thing."

"Anyway! I'm up for games - I haven't had a chance to look into what's available yet and I'd love to pick up some compatible recommendations."
>>
No. 780701 ID: 350a50

>>780697
This.
>>
No. 780716 ID: 9145ba

It's alien, but not, well - alien, you know? We're somewhat familiar with the concept.

I'd like to ask, though - why do you redecorate the place with this? Is the hive, er, you?
>>
No. 780717 ID: 188451

Order pizza, pick games. Don't get caught with your pants down by pizza dude.
>>
No. 780719 ID: 188451

Also acid groups. Do you need some type of protection that you don't have? Would be better to get it before it's needed. (Earth pizza delivery guys could be tempted to make special pickups for the order if they were tipped enough, why not alien ones?) Maybe find out if you should get something for her too.
>>
No. 780733 ID: 398fe1

>>780685
Just say it. Looks like the set to a sci-fi horror movie. Knowing it's a friendly place makes it kindof cool though. Is all of this her? You don't see a mouth.
>>
No. 780735 ID: 8d4593

Games.

There's gotta be something you can order that you can both eat.
Also fuck pizza. NO MORE PIZZA. A month of straight pizza is torture and you know it.
>>
No. 780761 ID: 65a774
File 148744950261.png - (154.46KB , 686x758 , 65.png )
780761

>First, take a deep breath through your nose. What does this place smell like?
It smells like… old pizza boxes and unclean socks… so about the same smell as home? In fact, going by the half hidden pizza box you’ve spotted, Xi here might not be that different when it comes to cleaning detail.
>Are things moist?
As far as you can see, everything is as dry as any other apartment you’ve been in.


>Ok, I'm gonna be honest, I was expecting more when you said this would freak me out.
“Huh? Really? You did?”
>Looks like the set to a sci-fi horror movie.
“People keep saying that… but I don’t see it. Those movies never have the right lightning… or furniture for that matter.”
>It's cool as hell, though!
“You know, I’ve only ever had one other alien friend who reacted like you. Everyone else is always taken aback, but not you two.”
>Can you tell me what all the bits are and why things are the way they are and what they do, like the green slime and yellow liquid?
“The green stuff is just the… err… body, so to speak… and the yellow stuff is mostly proteins and nutrients… to help grow new drones and walls and stuff… This apartment is actually just one big square room originally, so it’s kind of designed for this kind of stuff.”
>Mention how close you live from her place!
“Wait, really? That’s sweet. Then we can stop by anytime to game on!”

>Huh, so you literally do just grow drones... Neat, slightly off-putting, but very neat.
“Yeah, most people find the whole ‘using fake bodies’ thing kind of weird… especially the growing part.”
>Do you have only one drone design, or are there several?
“There are some traits, like venom sacks or stingers, that I can mess with… but otherwise the drone looks depends on the Tuul growing them. All of us have our own way to grow them, just like most other aliens have unique looks depending on the individual. So I can’t grow a male drone or one that has a more spiked head plate, for example.”
>I want to meet all your active drones.
“Well, working Xi is locked up in a closet at work, so that’s a no go… but other than that, we have two of those hanging in the sealing, the ‘just in case’ Xi’ankh as I call them… and then of course we have ‘lazy about at home’ Xi. Vic, say hello to Lazy Xi.”
>Hello.
“Lazy Xi, don’t say hello to Vic because you currently have no brain functions at all. Of course, if we’re going to lazy around and eat a bunch of pizza, I guess you’ll be dealing with her in a moment.”

>Can I meet the real you? I want hug the real you, to help you feel better.
“As I said, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment… especially as real me isn’t really huggable.”
>Why do you redecorate the place with this? Is the hive, er, you?
“Wait… you actually… why yes, this green stuff is technically me. Well, I mean, I’m actually a brain connected to all the green stuff, but still, it’s basically my body. So not very attractive, am I right?”
>You don't see a mouth.
”There’s a pool of acid in the kitchen that I use to feed myself with. We don’t actually have any real orifices on our bodies… and before the obvious question comes up, we mate with our drones.”

>I'm for what you want to do, this nights more about you than me. just point and I'll be there.
“Games it is then. How about this one? It’s a co-op platformer that I’ve wanted to play… an indie one.”
>Looks neat. Plug it in.
>>
No. 780762 ID: 65a774
File 148744951221.png - (12.99KB , 900x450 , 66.png )
780762

The game is indeed a platformer… one that strangely reminds you of a game you used to play back home, though this one is more designed towards two players working in tandem… or fucking each other over, whichever is funnier at the time. Before you started playing though, the Xi you got to know at the bar disappears into the network of tunnels, leaving this new Xi to take her place. It’s odd, as both her voice and looks are different… but it’s still the same bug you met at the bar.

>Order pizza.
We Order a pizza each, one fit for humans and one for Tuuls. As Xi already has some snacks of her own, you also order some snacks fit for human consummation.
>Fuck pizza.
What kind of heresy is this?
>NO MORE PIZZA.
HERETIC!
>A month of straight pizza is torture and you know it.
Pizza can never be torture! There are simply to many different kinds of it! …besides, it’s only been two weeks… and you’ve eaten some other human food as well… like instant noodles… and hotdogs on a can…

>Also acid groups. Do you need some type of protection that you don't have? Would be better to get it before it's needed.
Going by what the droid said, you’ll need protection… which you don’t have… and you don’t know where to get… or even if there exist some for humans here. Do they even use condoms here or do they have something else?
>Earth pizza delivery guys could be tempted to make special pickups for the order if they were tipped enough, why not alien ones?
Sadly, this one was an automatic drone, so it was a no go.
>Don't get caught with your pants down by pizza dude.
You’re not planning on dropping your pants at all… unless she suddenly has a change of heart?


“Um… hey, Vic… I… I just wanted to tell you… I’m grateful that you talked me out of doing all that stuff tonight. In retrospect, I really wasn’t- can you throw me up there? Sweet, thanks… err… as I was saying, I really wasn’t in the mood for… that… especially not with a stranger… that is also an alien… after what my ex, who can suck my ovipositor, did… so thank you… for that… and that was my power up, you jerk! Still, I barely know anything about you when I think about it. You’ve been asking stuff about me all night but I’ve hardly- Look out for the wheel! –I’ve hardly asked anything. So… first off… is there some really weird stuff about humans I should know about? …and second, is there anything I should know about you that I don’t? …and third, why did you choose to come home with me? I saw you talking with a bunch of other girls that seemed interested in a one night stand, but you still threw that away and came home with me to make me feel better, why?”
>…
“Oh, and fourth, how big is your junk really? You just need to tell me an approximation of how- you keep stealing my power ups! You deserve to taste hot lave for that one! DIE!”
>AAH!! No, my power ups!
“Ha! Serves you right…”

…wait, suck my ovi-what now?
>>
No. 780775 ID: 1d56e7

Inform her that she was the one that seemed like the most fun to just hang out with. And ask how the green stuff is secreted, like do the drones do it or the actual mind?"
>>
No. 780783 ID: 350a50

>So… first off… is there some really weird stuff about humans I should know about?
Well, different acid groups, but you already knew that. Our sense of smell isn't very good, so any social cues you're sending that way are lost on us. Touch is fairly sensitive since our body is kind of soft and malleable. What are the drones' sense of touch like? Or yours', for that matter, since we're basically walking around in you.
>…and second, is there anything I should know about you that I don’t?
I'm a lonely loser virgin. I went out tonight to try to solve at least one of those things, preferably the latter. It was actually the entire reason I left Earth.
>…and third, why did you choose to come home with me? I saw you talking with a bunch of other girls that seemed interested in a one night stand, but you still threw that away and came home with me to make me feel better, why?
I had a few invitations, but it was deliberated and determined that you were the most in need of companionship right now. Probably for the best given the way things were going back at the bar.
>Oh, and fourth, how big is your junk really?
Haven't measured it recently. Got a ruler?
>>
No. 780788 ID: 4854ef

You honestly seemed the most down to earth... Er, human idiom, you seemed pretty up front and casual about everything and that was surprisingly attractive.

And humans are pretty boring I think.. But it's hard to tell what's weird about us compared to others, I mean we met a sentient ball of gas in a sphere shape and we honestly don't know much about other Xenos, so it's hard to tell you whats weird.
>>
No. 780795 ID: 398fe1

>>780761
>we mate with our drones.
...so a pregnant drone must give birth to this green stuff at some point.

>>780762
It's hard to answer "what's weird about your species" when you consider yourself to be normal. She's well aware of your hair by now, but shorter hair grows all over your body in various densities, but none of it you would really consider to be fur. You see from your eyes, which seems to be rare around these parts.

>dick size
Your phallus is around six inches long, 1.5 inches wide. A bit above average. She was talking like she wanted to be penetrated, so she must have drones of both sexes. Ones with ovipositors and those that would accept such an implement. Or maybe all her bodies have both parts but she prefers the company of men.
If not, that's gonna be a dealbreaker. In your species, males do the penetrating.
(kaktus pls)

>why her
She sounded like she needed the company the most, and the others didn't actually want one night stands anyway. You really wanted to lose your virginity tonight but it's just not gonna happen.
>>
No. 780808 ID: 9145ba

Stick your dick in the acid pool. Alien blowjob, woo woo woo!

Things humans have found notable about humans are our eyes, which see a relatively narrow band of light with wavelengths of 400-700 nanometers, our evolution as an endurance predator, and a vestigial organ for digesting raw meat called the appendix which isn't good for anything but getting infected these days, due to all the powerful bacteria quarantined within it. We're a species designed to mate facing each other, though that's never stopped anyone before. Finally, check out these opposable thumbs, son! I know, they're just the hottest shit aren't they.
>>
No. 780810 ID: ed3883

>is there some really weird stuff about humans I should know about?
You're going to have to define weird. Endoskeletons, viviparity, binocular vision?
> …and second, is there anything I should know about you that I don’t?
Uh, I'm a crime lab ballistician. It's right behind 'EMT' and 'suicide hotline operator' in the category of 'jobs least likely to make you the life of a party'. At least up here nobody calls me 'Igor'...
>why did you choose to come home with me?
Nice guy syndrome. Not a rare condition, but it's terminal nonetheless.
>Oh, and fourth, how big is your junk really?
...Unless aliens use Imperial inches, I doubt any number I say will hold any meaning for you.
>>
No. 780812 ID: 8cb228

"Okay quick primer on humans. I've no idea what is weird and what isn't, so I will just do this as I think of things, and try to catch your questions as I go. This is going to be boring, textbooky, and stream of consciousness-ish, cause I'm drunk. Uh, we evolved from arboreal primates that then took to the plains and hunted by running things down. We bear live young, and the females nurse the young. We have soft, sensitive skin, and instincts for both sexual and nonsexual physical affection. Males are typically slightly larger than the females.

"We are sight focused, with hearing secondary. Our organ for scenting pheromones evolved away a long time ago, so I might be missing most nonverbal communication. Like I said earlier, body language is mostly eyes and mouth, but I'd like to add hand gestures for emphasis sometimes. A friendly smile often shows teeth, I think that might be misinterpreted easily. Female humans have no estrus, and all humans fertile year round, with females having a monthly cycle with a menses.

"Sexually, something in our evolution selected for females having breasts when not nursing, and males evolved to see paired round things like breasts and butt as sexual. Uh, males have slightly larger genitals than would be normal for other animals of our size from our planet, I think there was some evolution by sexual selection there or something. Males have a refractory period after ejaculation, the prerequisites to which typically take minutes, not seconds. We do practice non-procreative, social sex, but some of the cultures like to pretend that never happens. I think the robot said the chemicals of our species aren't that good for one another? Male human secondary sexual characteristics is mostly body hair, like facial hair.

"Evolutionarily, our instincts are tribal, and that influences our society. We're fairly individualistic, but each identify strongly with whatever groups we consider ourselves to be a part of. Religions, Nations, Faiths, Political Parties, Clubs, Sports Fans, subculture of choice, things like that. People feel strongly about that and reject the other, but there are always those who like anything they're keen on. It's complicated.

"The dominant culture practices serial monogamy and mated pairs raising their own young, which then leave to raise their own families, and only loose ties with the extended family. Frankly, I never fit in with those aspects of the dominant culture too well, and would prefer to make my own way and my own rules, as I was always a loner. It's why I am here, I didn't fit in.

"And I did find some other people, one socialite and one shy virgin with an active imagination, who was more like me. The socialite, I liked but am worried about long term prospects due to how different we are. The shy virgin I felt a stronger connection to, but I could sense that staying with you was more urgent. I've tentatively rescheduled with them to meet up tomorrow. Uh, please let me know if you tell me anything in confidence or are expecting me to behave to them a particular way. I had a hunch that something really bad was about to happen to you, and a nice young woman like you being caused to suffer... I had to follow my moral code, which was telling me to try to be your friend. Say, does any of the green slime that's you have a sense of touch or anything?"
>>
No. 780814 ID: 8cb228

Oh yea, two human sexes only. Uh, stereotypical human masculine behavior is dominant/assertive/competitive, stereotypical human feminine behavior is nurturing/passive/submissive, but I never liked stereotypes.

So you mentioned ovipositors, that implies smallish eggs, are there any around? Are some of your drones male or neuter or whatever?
>>
No. 780816 ID: 8cb228

Sexual behavior a typical, mainstream, heterosexual human male is likely to be comfortable with involves either stimulation against things by rubbing, or the male doing the penetration of the female. The mainstream human society is heteronormative, and you did pick up that much from the mainstream society at least.
>>
No. 780830 ID: 6612fa

>>780762
oh god no
something you said previously made me think you were implying she had an ovipositor and i stayed silent in hopes of not giving you the idea to run with it and now i found out it was intentional.
[screams internally]
>>
No. 780831 ID: 6612fa

>>780795
>> drones of both sexes
literally just told you they mate with their drones
>>
No. 780834 ID: 6612fa

>>780795
an ovipositor works by injecting the egg into the male, or a host species the female is never really pregnant
>>
No. 780836 ID: 8cb228

"Uh, with the ovipositor thing, if we ever do decide to do anything sexual, I'm unlikely to be comfortable with being a pentratee. There are some guys that like that, but the heterosexual ones that do are pretty rare and usually get around to discovering that after quite some large amount of sexual experimentation."
>>
No. 780860 ID: 91ee5f

>>780761
>especially as real me isn’t really huggable.
Is that a challenge? Challenge accepted! I'm gonna hug the real you!

>this green stuff is technically me. Well, I mean, I’m actually a brain connected to all the green stuff, but still, it’s basically my body.
.....this only brings up questions on how you moved in here. And how much of a pain is it going to be if you ever need to move somewhere else.

>There’s a pool of acid in the kitchen that I use to feed myself with.
You ever accidentally eat something you dropped in there? Or even one of your drones?
>>
No. 780862 ID: 350a50

>>780831
>>780795
>>780814
She just said she can't grow a male drone. All her drones are female. The club also has badges for hermaphrodites/other, but she was wearing a female one. She's a lady.
>>
No. 780874 ID: 8d4593

>is there some really weird stuff about humans I should know about?
Well I'm a human and I've mainly lived around other humans for most of my life. So I don't know what could really be considered "weird" to you. Though off the top of my head...
We have poor smell and three color vision. We release salt water all over our bodies to regulate our temperature, and females typically carry a single children within them for nine months, before giving live birth. The process is extremely painful, and somewhat dangerous. There are some strange herd like interactions when we form large groups that can be exploited to terrifying effect if you know what you're doing.

>Is there anything I should know about you that I don’t?
Eh. Not really. The most damning thing about me is that I'm still a virgin.

>Why did you choose to come home with me? I saw you talking with a bunch of other girls that seemed interested in a one night stand, but you still threw that away and came home with me to make me feel better, why?
They'll be there tomorrow. You needed me today. Simple as that.
>how big is your junk really?
More or less average for a human? Actually if I lost some weight it would be rather large... But right now about average.
If you have a meaningful form of measurement memorized, describe with that.
>>
No. 780880 ID: 398fe1

>>780862
>all her drones are female
Welp.

...though I forgot about something. Vic could just put it in her butt.
>>
No. 780881 ID: d79f26

oh, how about domestication? as a weird thing. we have taken predatory animals and turned them into companions as well as protect food animals so we can eat them after they get big enough.
>>
No. 780885 ID: 6612fa

>>780862
yes... all her drones are ladies... with dicks that shoot out ovum instead of sperm.
it appears sex is determined literally by chromosomes on this planet
>>
No. 780899 ID: 9876c4

>>780885
How about no
>>
No. 780920 ID: 6612fa

>>780899
dude what do you think an ovipositor is?
its literally a dick females have that shoot out eggs.
>>
No. 780922 ID: 9876c4

>>780920
I concede the point. Let's just avoid it at all costs.
>>
No. 780940 ID: 350a50

>>780922
Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.
>>
No. 781178 ID: 65a774
File 148752498208.png - (135.21KB , 686x758 , 67.png )
781178

>Stick your dick in the acid pool. Alien blowjob, woo woo woo!
Known fact: Dick + Acid = DICKastrous ACIDents! So no… no way…
>At least up here nobody calls me 'Igor'...
Or Quasimodo.


>So you mentioned ovipositors…
“Eh? Oh, right, I didn’t mention that, did I? Yeah, we use a stinger lay eggs in pieces of meat so our larva can feed when they hatch. Those little suckers are carnivores in contrast to us adult Tuul.”
>Are there any of those small eggs around?
“Huh? Of course not! We only lay eggs when we are impregnated, dummy.”
>So the “suck my ovipositor” thing…?
“It’s just a mean saying. It’s not like I actually want to spear his head on my razor sharp stinger and pump him full with flesh eating… err… you know, when I say it like that it sound way more morbid. But yeah, don’t worry about that… a drone doesn’t grow an ovipositor until we actually are pregnant with fertilized eggs. Now, can move away from my stupid saying and not talk about that kind of stuff. It’s getting kind of awkward.”

>Okay quick primer on humans...
You start to ramble up all the facts about humans you can come up with which you believe will interest her.
>Touch is fairly sensitive since our body is kind of soft and malleable.
“Huh… really? So if I poke you like this…“
>Ow!
“S-sorry…”
>What are the drones' sense of touch like?
“We’re mostly chitin so… I mean, I’ll know that you’re touching me, but it’s not that sensitive.”
>Or yours', for that matter, since we're basically walking around in you.
“Real me doesn’t have any sense of touch at all, so don’t be afraid to walk around as you please in here.”
>Our evolution as an endurance predator…
“…endurance? Really? …interesting… I’m going to guess that doesn’t just involve hunting, does it? Hehe…”
>We release salt water all over our bodies to regulate our temperature.
“You’re shitting me, right? Okay, I’ve never heard of an alien who drip water from their hide like that! That’s really weird!”
>Females typically carry a single children within them for nine months, before giving live birth.
“Oh, that sounds harsh. Can’t imagine how that would be like…”

>The most damning thing about me is that I'm still a virgin.
“…wait, really? You’re a… but… weren’t you pretty much wading in chicks at the club? How can you still be a…”
>…let just say I wasn’t this popular back on earth.
“Well, you should have been! You’re a really nice guy and deserve better than that. Ugh, but now I feel even worse for trying to use you like I did. You don’t deserve your first time to be some drunken mess… and I’m glad I wasn’t in the mood tonight, as it would probably just become pity sex or something.”

>Inform her that she was the one that seemed like the most fun to just hang out with.
“Really? I mean… I guess I was there to have fun after all?”
>You seemed pretty up front and casual about everything and that was surprisingly attractive.
“And people keep saying that I’ll scare people away by being like that.”
>She sounded like she needed the company the most, and the others didn't actually want one night stands anyway.
“Oh… so you actually thought I needed… and you were willing to throw away your chance to… t-thanks Vic…”
>Nice guy syndrome. Not a rare condition, but it's terminal nonetheless.
“Oh, that sounds serious. But as they say, nice guys finish last… but boy, do they finish. I’m sure you’ll find a lady soon enough, Vic.”

>Ask how the green stuff is secreted, like do the drones do it or the actual mind?
“It’s from the drones… err… we kind of… puke?”
> .....this only brings up questions on how you moved in here. And how much of a pain is it going to be if you ever need to move somewhere else.
“The brain part of me is small enough for a drone to carry, so all I have to do is to remove it and move it somewhere else. It’s a pain to regrow the whole body, sure, but it’s kind of fun to start a new project like that. Or if you’re on vacation, not having to make sure all the walls are properly set is quite nice.”
>You ever accidentally eat something you dropped in the acid pool? Or even one of your drones?
“Let me tell you, kitchen wares makes for bad tummy aches… and it isn’t big enough to really fit a drone. The closest thing was when I threw in a large chuck of meat containing my eggs into it… because the boyfriend I had back then was an ass and lied about wearing protection.”
>Is that a challenge that I can’t hug the real you? Challenge accepted! I'm gonna hug the real you!
“Sure, hug the wall for all I care. It’s not like I’ll actually feel it or anything…”

>Haven't measured it recently. Got a ruler?
She gives you a light kick to your side before answering “I didn’t mean that you should just whip it out, you perv!”
>I doubt any number I say will hold any meaning for you.
“If the translation doesn’t go through you can just use your hands or something.”
>Your phallus is around six inches long, 1.5 inches wide. A bit above average.
“…okay, the translation is definitely wrong.”
>It’s about this big and this thick.
“…you’re exaggerating, right? There’s no way… you’re what, a little more than half a meter taller than me? So a Tuul is about two thirds the height of a human… yet, you’re telling me you’re like more than twice as large as an above average Tuul down there? Yeah, I’m not buying it, Vic.”
>Uh, males have slightly larger genitals than would be normal for other animals of our size from our planet, I think there was some evolution by sexual selection there or something.
“Yeah, that what all alien males says… I mean, geez, should I even take something that big? Hmm… and man, we’re already talking about dicks? I just met you! Dammit, Xi, keep your mind out of the gutter and- NO! I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE GOAL! Dammit, your big dick distracted me, Vic! …err… I mean, your talk about your… let’s just drop it and move on, shall we?”
>>
No. 781182 ID: 4854ef

Snicker childishly at that comment of hers.

Also let her have a few powerups.. And then attempt to steal them away later!
>>
No. 781183 ID: 6612fa

>>781178
yes but i can tell this is going to bother you the rest of night pretty much, i might as well show you so you curiosity doesn't plague you for nights to come.
>>
No. 781189 ID: ed3883

Hahaha, it's to late! Just talking about it can make me screw you at this game!

>I didn’t mean that you should just whip it out, you perv!
You're the one who's disbelieving.
>I mean, geez, should I even take something that big?
Lube. Grandpa always said if you used enough you could fit a Cadillac in a doghouse. I miss that old lunatic.
> we’re already talking about dicks? I just met you!
It's called bonding. We have a connection now.

Well even though my ego feels bigger than it's ever been, I feel like we should talk about you.
>>
No. 781191 ID: bd9dcf

>>781178

Hey, let's not focus on the sex thing for a bit. I've got lots more interesting facts to dredge up. Lots of other cultural stuff, other biological stuff. What your place reminds me of. This, that, and the other, you know?

(Ooc: This is a suggestion to go back and pick some of the other things we mentioned as a conversation topic...)
>>
No. 781192 ID: bd9dcf

>>781183
Don't do this just yet. Do that after, especially after talking about things like expectations, monogamy or no, that you are planning on meeting the others later. Prevent drama before it starts. Delay things that might start a sexual encounter until much more conversation happens.
>>
No. 781217 ID: 350a50

>>781189
This.
>>
No. 781237 ID: ca7e3d

let the fact that you're apparently huge compared to most aliens go to your head.
>>
No. 781242 ID: 8cb228

Oh! So what other species say you or your place look like one of their movies? Do you want to watch a few of those, maybe see the human equivalents? We could have a movie marathon, and come up with cosplay ideas! You'd rock the cosplay for that stuff, I'd bet.

...Or would that be incredibly insulting and insensitive? Oh shit, it would be, wouldn't it?
>>
No. 781245 ID: 1e1842

>>781237
Which head are you talking about? The one on his shoulders or the one in his pants?
>>
No. 781285 ID: ca7e3d

>>781245
both
>>
No. 781291 ID: 91ee5f

Wait, I just realized something. We never specified if the measurements we gave her are for when we're limp or when we're fully erect. We'd better straighten that out.

Also, when we get a chance, we should check our mail.
>>
No. 781366 ID: 9876c4

>>781291
If Vic had six inches of dangle, he'd have been declared a national monument.
>>
No. 781374 ID: 91ee5f

>>781366
I know, but Xi doesn't know that! We can just mess with her and make it even harder for her to concentrate on the game! ;D

We'll come clean later, but let's have some fun for now!~~~
>>
No. 781408 ID: 65a774
File 148759191501.png - (136.21KB , 686x758 , 68.png )
781408

>Let her have a few powerups... and then attempt to steal them away later!
You’re having too much trouble just staying alive now to worry about stealing stuff, as the game suddenly got rather unforgiving. It’s not because she’s a way better player than you and stopped playing nice or anything… no sire…
>Let the fact that you're apparently huge compared to most aliens go to your head.
Self-esteem rising…
>Which head are you talking about? The one on his shoulders or the one in his pants?
You’re currently trying your best to block the blood from going to the lower head.
>when we get a chance, we should check our mail.
“Wanting to have some fun with other species but lack the protection and gear for it? Don’t worry, I got you covered! Come on down Essks Erotic Emporium today for all your bedroom needs! We have protection suited for humans for those aliens of another acid group, we have the best lubricant in the galaxy for those smaller species, we have the BDSM gear for those ladies that want to be tied down in a relationship and we even have cameras and the like for those that like a little voyeurism in their activities. So don’t delay, come on down E.E.E today! 50% on selected merchandise this weekend only! See you again soon, Vic //Essks.”
…wait, what? Huh? This can’t be right… according to the data pad this message was sent five years ago? What?


>Snicker childishly at that comment of hers.
“H-hey! It was just a slip of the mandibles! Stop looking at me like that!”
>I can tell this is going to bother you the rest of night pretty much, I might as well show you so you curiosity doesn't plague you for nights to come.
“Yeah, no, I’m sure I can managed, thanks… geez, one slipup and I’m never going to live it down.”
>You're the one who's disbelieving.
“Because it’s clear that you’re exaggerating like hell!”
>We never specified if the measurements we gave her are for when we're limp or when we're fully erect. We'd better straighten that out.
“Wait, limp? What do you mean with that? How can it go limp?”
>It’s limp when I’m not in the mood… you do know the whole thing is always on the outside, right?
“…wait, back up a bit. You’re telling me humans have their junk on the… outside all the time!? Geez, you guys are weird. First the water stuff, then this?”
>How will it fit? Lube. Grandpa always said if you used enough you could fit a Cadillac in a doghouse.
“I’m pretty sure that leaves the doghouse in ruins… which, as being the doghouse, is something I rather not experience. Now drop the dick stuff already! I’m getting tired about discussing it!”

>So what other species say you or your place look like one of their movies?
“Err… let’s see… if I remember correctly and not naming any names… The Koye, The Raolme, The Gartag and… um… I think it was The Xot as well?”
>Do you want to watch a few of those, maybe see the human equivalents? We could have a movie marathon, and come up with cosplay ideas!
“Ugh… I’m way too tired right now to even consider something like that! It’s starting to get late after all… and we’ve been playing for hours. Hell, it was technically yesterday that I meet you, wasn’t it?”

>Well even though my ego feels bigger than it's ever been, I feel like we should talk about you.
“We’ve already talked about me… but I guess we can talk about us? …no wait, I mean both of us as in… err… you know what I mean.”
>Things like expectations.
“Expectations? I don’t know… I was expecting to get a quick lay tonight but that didn’t happen, did it? As for the bigger picture… well, I don’t feel like boyfriend hunting right now so I guess I’ll stay single for a while? That is, unless a really good one just falls into my lap or something…”
>Monogamy or no.
“Seeing that I’m rather mad at my ex cheating on me with another girl right now, I’m sure you can figure it out yourself, big boy.”
>That you are planning on meeting the others later.
“Oh? You actually got dates from the others? That’s neat. I guess you got a chance to lose that fault of yours then, eh? Hehe…”

She shifts in her seat and starts leaning her head against your shoulder…

“Ugh… I’m starting to get really tired, actually… it’s getting hard to keep contact with the drones. Still, you haven’t told me about your expectations are about all this yet... but you did mention that your species generally has monogamy relationships, right? Either way… it’s probably time to start rounding down, isn’t it?”
>>
No. 781413 ID: 804a8c

What, after one conversation? That's how people get stuck in relationships where no one is happy and someone cheats. Gotta talk to people and get to know them and all that.
>>
No. 781425 ID: 350a50

"I went out for a one-night stand, but I couldn't just take advantage of a drunk girl on rebound. Now, you're actually the first friend I've made since I was a kid, if that's not too presumptuous to say. I'm not sure how to feel."
>>
No. 781428 ID: 8cb228

"Cheating implies a breach of trust, rules, boundaries, and morals. Whatever those boundaries may be-- ethical polyfidelity is a thing. But I understand that you want to be off the market for a little bit, and also getting some sleep. I'm tired too. Do you have a bed for me to sleep in? It's, uh, up to you if I can cuddle and sleep -- that is only sleep, no sexual euphemism -- with a drone or not, if you have a bed for me."
>>
No. 781464 ID: 8d4593

I don't know what to expect really. I'm not good at this sorta thing. All I know is that It would be nice to see you again. Maybe under better circumstances next time?
>>
No. 781468 ID: 91ee5f

>>781428
Should we really be inviting ourselves to sleep at her place?
>>
No. 781474 ID: 74fd8d

How about instead of offering to stay at a place owned by someone we only recently met, we help her to bed. Now if she offers, then fine we can stay. We should also think about getting Vic to bed as well, he's got a long day tomorrow.

>>781425
This response feels the most solid for her question, it matches how someone like Vic would feel. I can't think of anything that would top it.
>>
No. 781478 ID: cce27a

Editing my suggestion to offer to put her to bed. The others are right. Rather than asking to stay, or for a bed to stay in or anything, say something like "want me to help tuck you to bed, or whatever your night ritual is?"

and then leave a chance for her to offer, if she wants to. If there is an obvious major cultural misunderstanding that you aren't going to ask to stay and it is the host's decision to offer a place or not, maybe clarify your culture's stance on that politeness rule... but only if there seems to be an extenuating, major need.
>>
No. 781505 ID: 8d4593

Bed? She has a drone that sleeps in a closet.
Why does she need a bed? Said drones have exoskeletons and therefore no internal vertebrae to become stiff or painful. Why would she have a bed at all?
>>
No. 781510 ID: 398fe1

>>781408
>expectations about all this
Well, in your culture it isn't completely taboo to have sex with more than one girl before settling down and going monogamous. Casual sex with friends is a thing, and one or two dates doesn't tie a man down.
>>
No. 781525 ID: f57935

>>781408
Well, polyamory is a thing...
>>
No. 781550 ID: 65a774
File 148763077547.png - (134.28KB , 686x758 , 69.png )
781550

>Bed? She has a drone that sleeps in a closet. Why does she need a bed?
…you do other things than just sleeping in beds? Of course, she might not even use beds for that purpose either…


>I went out for a one-night stand, but I couldn't just take advantage of a drunk girl on rebound.
“Only a real creep would take advantage of something like that, yeah…”
>Now, you're actually the first friend I've made in ages, if that's not too presumptuous to say. I'm not sure how to feel.
“Yeah, sure, you’re nice enough guy to be a friend, Vic. That, and I need more friends I can just geek out with anyway.”
>It would be nice to see you again. Maybe under better circumstances next time?
“Oh, hell yeah we’re doing something like this again. As I said, I have a ton of co-op games I need to play through. All my other gaming friends barely have any times nowadays as all of them are starting families and carriers and stuff…”

>Cheating implies a breach of trust, rules, boundaries, and morals. Whatever those boundaries may be-- ethical polyfidelity is a thing.
“I don’t think that kind of relationships works. If you really want to sleep with more than one person get a bunch of fuck buddies or something. Relationships are hard as it is without sprinkling in even more people into them.”
>Want me to help tuck you to bed, or whatever your night ritual is?
“Eh… I don’t think you’ll fit the tunnel leading to my bedchamber… and besides, I think I’ll just lie this drone down here on the couch and fall asleep… because damn, I’m getting tired…”

Her antennas brush against your face as she starts to slowly decent towards a lying position. You never noticed before how… fuzzy those things are before.

“So, hey… are you busy tomorrow? I really need something to do and all my other friends are busy so… wanna hang out for a few hours? That is, unless you have something planned with those other ladies you met? Oh… and is there anything else on your mind before you leave? …just… keep it short as I’m tired as fuck right now…”
>>
No. 781557 ID: 350a50

"I've got a date with a Khrax sometime between lunch and dinner, and a Raolme wants to make me dinner. I'm still off work tomorrow, you? We could game a bit before lunch, or on your lunch break if you work."
>>
No. 781561 ID: cce27a

Yes, I'm busy, but yes I'd love to hang out. I have some things planned with the other two people I met, but only rough times put down. Can I keep you updated as my schedule gets figured out, so we can plan timing?
>>
No. 781580 ID: 91ee5f

>>781550
>Eh… I don’t think you’ll fit the tunnel leading to my bedchamber
"Heeey, are you calling me fat?"

>Her antennas brush against your face as she starts to slowly decent towards a lying position.
Wouldn't that mean that she's falling towards Vic's lap?

"Hey, wait! Don't lay down on me, I'm not your drone's pillow! I can't leave if you're on me!"
>>
No. 781591 ID: 8cb228

Presumably, she's going to let you go out, after figuring out some tentative plans for tomorrow, and timing for them (you have a busy day planned!). The poor bug is exhausted though, see yourself out, making sure to leave all of your contact information, with multiple ways of getting ahold of you in case one fails.

But on your way as you walk home, maybe muse a bit about what you want, both sexually and relationship-y. You wouldn't mind the, ah, 'harem ending'. You do know that people actually really do that, with the many permutations of polyamory, swinging, open relationships, friends with benefits, and this, that, and the other.

And there is certainly a part of you who finds that sort of thing tempting. The whole making your own rules with a bunch of other adults, finding your own way, doing your own thing. And all of these women are fantastic and so different in their own way!

Or maybe it's just unease at the 'traditional' relationships never felt like your role. The whole 'date a few women, but always one at a time, and then settle down, marry, and be monogamous with one of them eventually and raise 2.3 children while in a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence and a massive amount of debt'.

Yes, you know that the social rules about serial monogamy probably originally had something to do with knowing that the children are the father's, and limiting spread of disease... but none of that is relevant to you. And you aren't actually living in Western Earth society, and that historic reasoning always felt distasteful to you.

And you know you aren't going to breed with any of these women, and either diseases don't cross species (or planetary biological?) barriers, or you've been injected with some super nano-vaccine without realizing it. Maybe because of one of those things you signed? You didn't immediately start dying of not having resistance to any of the local diseases when you first got here, that's for sure.

Still, you can't shake the feeling that, whatever vague non-monogamous leanings you feel, you probably don't have the skill to pull it off both ethically and without massive amounts of relationship drama. She made a good point about the extra complexity of handling more than one on one relationships! At least not without someone with a lot more experience taking the reins in organizing the relationship..s?

Or is it as simple that you don't want to be tied down with a single person yet. Or you would really like a variety of sexual experiences, maybe? There's nothing wrong with a little bit of selfishness, is there? Whatever weird medical stuff is going on, you're probably going to live longer than you originally expected, right? Super alien biotech and all that. There's still time to sow some wild oats, maybe?

Oh, you do need to read up on... stuff when you get home. BDSM, relationships, each of these species. But set an alarm to wake up!
>>
No. 781607 ID: fe7355

Would she be okay with falling asleep leaning against you, and then you'll let yourself out?

>>781580
>"Hey, wait! Don't lay down on me, I'm not your drone's pillow! I can't leave if you're on me!"
Her drone weighs a lot less then Vic thought. Even he could carry her on his back all the way from the club, and he's got muscles like wet noodles. It won't be a issue to wiggle out from under her.
>>
No. 781610 ID: 350a50

>>781607
This
>>
No. 781612 ID: 91ee5f

>>781607
I know, but I'm just thinking of the situation like a cat falling asleep in your lap. You want to get up, but you don't want to disturb the cat that fell asleep in your lap, so you're stuck until the cat wakes up.
>>
No. 781615 ID: 350a50

>>781612
She can just disconnect the drone.
>>
No. 781640 ID: 8d4593

Vic may be availiable in the morning but... its already the morning. He won't be availiable long tommorow if he gets a decent amount of sleep
>>
No. 781652 ID: 9145ba

If you're so tired Vic, maybe you should just crash at her place tonight.
>>
No. 781653 ID: 398fe1

No, go home and sleep in your bed.
>>
No. 781666 ID: 91ee5f

>>781615
Quiet you! Stop trying to ruin the adorable image I have in my head! DX
>>
No. 781668 ID: 398fe1

Oh wait, DUH. Give her a kiss goodnight.
>>
No. 781685 ID: c90231

Or goodbye hug, depending on how cool you are with the whole mandible thing
>>
No. 781690 ID: e95cec

Yaaay, you helped somebody feel better and made a new friend! It wasn't your goal for the night, but I like this outcome more.

Games in the morning, perhaps? Also...light hug goodnight? The angle might be weird, at the moment. Oh, and/or hug that wall before you go!
>>
No. 781811 ID: 65a774
File 148770722515.png - (109.90KB , 686x758 , 70.png )
781811

>Vic may be available in the morning but... it’s already the morning. He won't be available long tomorrow if he gets a decent amount of sleep.
Even if you went to sleep right now, it would still be before lunch time when you wake up. You have to remember, you got 30 hours to work with here instead of just the old 24. Of course, seeing how things are going right now…
>Whatever weird medical stuff is going on, you're probably going to live longer than you originally expected, right?
They did mention something like that in the briefing, yes… you’re not sure if you want to even live that long anyway…
>Oh, you do need to read up on... stuff when you get home.
You need to visit that Archive Xi’ankh was talking about… but it’s probably closed by now… and you are rather tired… with everything…
>Wouldn't that mean that she's falling towards Vic's lap?
Her head is on your outer tight right now, so not exactly.
>How cool you are with the whole mandible thing?
You’re currently desperate enough to accept any kind of kiss from a lady.


>Hey, wait! Don't lay down on me, I'm not your drone's pillow! I can't leave if you're on me!
”But you’re so soft and big and squishy... mmm… You make the perfect drone pillow…”
>Heeey, are you calling me fat?
“Nooo… I’m calling you huge, big guy. I wouldn’t even know what how a fat human would look like. I mean, you are very round, I guess? Are you supposed to be round? Eh, never mind… you’re big and squishy and nice to lie on, that’s what matters.”
>Would she be okay with falling asleep leaning against you, and then you'll let yourself out?
“Hey, we just met today. I don’t trust someone I’ve just met with just walking around like that inside of me. No, I’ll go to sleep after you leave, Vic.”

>I've got a date with a Khrax sometime between lunch and dinner, and a Raolme wants to make me dinner, though I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it.
“Uh huh… doesn’t sound like we’ll have a lot of time then… wait, a Khrax? Really?”
>You don’t like Khrax… es?
“Like and like, they are huge carnivores who eats herbivores my size whole and alive. Heck, Tuul drones are a delicacy for them.”
>…wait, what?
“Some Tuul grow extra dead drones to sell to some Khrax restaurants… it’s apparently quite profitable… err… or so I’ve heard?”
>…is there something else about Khrax eating habits I should know about?
“…well, Khrax blood is a staple in a lot of cooking and then I’m not just talking Khrax cooking either…”
>Right… let’s change the subject… um… Games in the morning, perhaps?
“I’m planning on sleeping to lunch, man… so I don’t think we’ll have time to hang tomorrow… but as I’m just planning on chilling out here on the couch all day, you’re free to drop in if you like at any time… just give me a heads up, okay?”

>Ask for a kiss goodnight.
“Hey, I don’t think you’ve earned a kiss yet, big guy.”
>P-please…?
“Now you’re starting to almost sound like one of those creeps that would take advantage of a drunk lady, Vic.”
>Light hug goodnight?
“But I hug you’ve earned ten times over. Come here.”
>Oh, and hug that wall before you go!
“You do know I can’t feel that right?”
>Still…
“Goodnight, Vic… and don’t be stranger, alright?”
>>
No. 781812 ID: 65a774
File 148770724553.png - (52.70KB , 686x758 , 71.png )
781812

>Go home and sleep in your bed.
You head back to your apartment… but instead of the mushy smell of old pizza you’re met with the smell of cleanliness. It seems that whatever cleaning droids this place got finally got to work?
>On your way as you walk home, maybe muse a bit about what you want, both sexually and relationship-y.
…what you wanted was something more than you got on earth… which didn’t happen.
>You wouldn't mind the, ah, 'harem ending'. You do know that people actually really do that, with the many permutations of polyamory, swinging, open relationships, friends with benefits, and this, that, and the other.
You can’t even get one girl, how are you supposed to get several?
>Or is it as simple that you don't want to be tied down with a single person yet. Or you would really like a variety of sexual experiences, maybe?
Tied down… or ride free? You just want… something… something more… but it was not to be.

>Yaaay, you helped somebody feel better and made a new friend! It wasn't your goal for the night, but I like this outcome more.
…a part of you are glad that the last thing you did was to make someone else happy… but still, you didn’t reach the goal you’d set tonight… to get laid or die trying… or at least make out or something… but say what you will about Vic, you do keep your word at least… so…
>>
No. 781815 ID: 65a774
File 148770733248.png - (45.24KB , 686x758 , 72.png )
781815

The noose has already been tied days ago… and you’ve already found the right spot to hang it from. It’s not the first time you’ve tied one of these… and not the first time you’ve tried to end it all. The whole week you’ve gone through what you would do if this last desperate attempt would fail… when you simply don’t have anything left to go on for. You failed… and now you will die ‘trying’… … …you simply don’t have the will to go on anymore…
>>
No. 781817 ID: 094652

Vic, grab the fucking dopamine stim out of the closet and jam directly into your brain stem. NOW.
>>
No. 781818 ID: 9876c4

Dammit, Vic. Mission parameters were changed when you decided to help a friend in need.

Take that rope down and tie your feet together, you wazzock.
>>
No. 781819 ID: 34f6b6

>>781815
What, not even seeing the two lovely ladies that seemed very much interested but bailed for differing reasons?
For real though there's still some stuff to look forward to.
>>
No. 781820 ID: b15da4

Well, a deal's a deal, Vic. No backing out!

Shoulda slept on that couch
>>
No. 781821 ID: a523fb

See you space cowboy.....
>>
No. 781822 ID: 302f29

>>781815
After all the progress you made tonight, you're just gonna off yourself?
That's shortsighted and foolish.
You have an opportunity to begin a new, happy chapter in your life.
Don't disappoint everyone by taking the coward's way out.
>>
No. 781825 ID: cce27a

'Or die trying' is usually hyperbole. No need to force it to not be. You have two very interested people... a new friend. You have helped others, and have something to look forward to. Things are looking up quite a lot. For the first time in quite some time, you have hope. Don't throw that away foolishly. Untie that rope and go to sleep.
>>
No. 781838 ID: 87f78b

Aren't there any brothels if you're that desperate?
>>
No. 781839 ID: 595d54

>What you need is to get laid… or die trying.
You didn't say "tonight", motherfucker. Besides, you can go rent a prostitute.
>>
No. 781841 ID: 9145ba

Don't be a tease Vic. Ante up and mcFreakin' kill yourself.

Leave a note saying you were trying to become as flexible as the Madame to further confound onlookers.
>>
No. 781844 ID: 4854ef

Man that's gonna be a hard hit, last night with someone who now considers you a good friend, that's gonna depress her so hard.
>>
No. 781846 ID: 398fe1

>>781815
You have THREE dates tomorrow, and you're not currently trying to get laid. This is dying AFTER trying.
>>
No. 781861 ID: 350a50

>>781844
Yeah. You've got someone else to live for for the first time in a long time, Vic. Xi still needs someone, still needs you. And you've got no less than three ladies pining for your giant human dong.
>>
No. 781871 ID: cce27a

If it is a choice between getting laid and dying, than get ye to the red light district and get a prostitute! Besides, you never said or thought 'I must get laid, tonight, with woman from this one club or else I'll certainly die'. If you would've had that in the forefront of your mind, you would've definitely acted very differently!
>>
No. 781879 ID: 65a774
File 148772070639.png - (55.02KB , 686x758 , 73.png )
781879

>Well, a deal's a deal, Vic. No backing out!
>See you space cowboy.....
>Do it faget.
>Don't be a tease Vic. Ante up and mcFreakin' kill yourself.
…this is it, Vic… one last step then the pain is over…

>This is so much more dignified than suicide by Khrax.
…Khrax? …Qarka…

>Man that's gonna be a hard hit, last night with someone who now considers you a good friend, that's gonna depress her so hard.
…d-dammit… you can’t do this to Xi…
>What, not even seeing the two lovely ladies that seemed very much interested but bailed for differing reasons?
…Zal and Qarka… you can’t do this to them either…
>You've got someone else to live for the first time in a long time, Vic.
…have you ever had someone to live for before?
>Things are looking up quite a lot. For the first time in quite some time, you have hope.
Hope… last time you had hope was when you were traveling here…
>You have an opportunity to begin a new, happy chapter in your life.
…maybe you got this one last chance… you don’t know if you have it in you for another…
>Dammit, Vic. Mission parameters were changed when you decided to help a friend in need.
…you’ll give yourself more time… until the end of the weekend at least…

>Aren't there any brothels if you're that desperate?
You already tried that, remember? Or at least on earth you did… more than once. It always ends with you getting robbed… or with you bleeding in a gutter… or being arrested…

>Grab the fucking dopamine stim out of the closet and jam directly into your brain stem.
Does that kind of Stim even exist? No, you have other medication that you… you… did you take your medication today? …you… don’t feel too well… maybe you could take another one?
>Untie that rope and go to sleep.
No, you’re not in the mood for sleeping yet… you… you need to reflect on what happened today… on Zal, Qarka and Xi… you… you could write a report on what you experienced today… that way you can remember the whole night…
>>
No. 781880 ID: 65a774
File 148772071591.png - (25.90KB , 686x758 , 74.png )
781880

*Dun dun...*
>>
No. 781881 ID: 65a774
File 148772072576.png - (56.99KB , 686x758 , 75.png )
781881

...You slept well, all things considered... must have been the medication. It’s about four hours to noon… which means it’s about 11’o clock… dammit, you’re still not used to this weird 30 hours days they got here. Either way, you’re done with your morning routines and are ready for… something. What is the plan right now? You don’t really have anything to do until Qarka gets back to you, do you?
>>
No. 781883 ID: 398fe1

>>781881
You've got a red message. That's new. I'm guessing the orange ones are from people not in your contact list, green ones are from people in your contact list... what's red?

Anyway check your messages.
>>
No. 781887 ID: 91ee5f

>>781880
>Save game?
Yes.

>>781881
Check your mail.
>>
No. 781888 ID: 9145ba

You damned coward. Can't even go through with killing yourself - why go through with a date?
You won't live this shame down.

Combine business with pleasure and work on the problem of getting the Archive to work without causing migraines.
>>
No. 781891 ID: 302f29

Eat breakfast, check mail.
>>
No. 781908 ID: 65a774
File 148772484530.png - (57.30KB , 686x758 , 76.png )
781908

>You damned coward. Can't even go through with killing yourself - why go through with a date? You won't live this shame down.
You are a failure, you already know that…
>Eat breakfast.
You’ve already eaten a bit. You’ll last until lunch.

>Combine business with pleasure and work on the problem of getting the Archive to work without causing migraines.
You need one of those implants to make it work properly… and you’re pretty sure you’re already on the waiting list for one of those? You’ll have to be content with that library Xi mentioned until then.
>You've got a red message. That's new. I'm guessing the orange ones are from people not in your contact list, green ones are from people in your contact list... what's red?
Orange is new messages, green is new contacts and red is missed calls.

>Check your mail.
“Madame: You are still up for dinner, correct?”
“Madame: Can you be outside the club at 21:00?”
“Madame: Also, do you prefer [Closes translation approximation: Vanilla.] or [Closes translation approximation: Chocolate.]?”
“Madame: Please get back to me a soon as possible, as I need to get things ready.”

“Qarka: Hey”
“Qarka: What is up”
“Qarka: I mean”
“Qarka: This is Qarka”
“Qarka: But you already knew that because my name is right th”
“Qarka: Never mind that”
“Qarka: Ignore that”
“Qarka: So”
“Qarka: I got lunch”
“Qarka: I mean I got time for lunch”
“Qarka: With you”
“Qarka: Picnic?”
“Qarka: In this park I like?”
“Qarka: At 15?”
“Qarka: Bring your own food and I’ll bring mine?”
“Qarka: I’d love to bang with you there”
“Qarka: hang****!!!!”
“Qarka: Damn autocorrect.”
“Qarka: You game?”
“Qarka: For the picnic, I mean?”
“Qarka: You there?”

Then you have a missed call from the… embassy of Earth? They also sent you the message “Call us as soon as you can, Mr. Cherry.” You wonder what they want with you.
>>
No. 781910 ID: 6612fa

>>781908
call the embassy, business before pleasure and all that, especially with how little pleasure you get you might as well work off your desperation, thats how most adults live day to day
>>
No. 781912 ID: 398fe1

>>781908
Answer the madame with: Vanilla, and you'll be there for sure.

Tell Qarka you just got up, sorry. Yeah you'll be there.

Then call the embassy and see what they wanted.
Look through your fridge while you're on the line, see what you can pack for lunch.
>>
No. 781915 ID: 350a50

Call back the Embassy.

Message Qarka with a yes. It's probably going to be troubling watching her eat, but you should get used to it now. It sounds like there are moral ways for Khrax to get live prey on the market at least, and it's not like humans don't feed certain pets live prey.

Message the Madame on the affirmative for dinner tonight, and check off the chocolate box.
>>
No. 781927 ID: 8cb228

Call the embassy. Business before pleasure.

Be sure to answer the two of them with a yes, you'll be there! Tell Madame that the two choices didn't seem to translate correctly, but let's go with 'Chocolate'. And yes, you will be at the picnic and should be able to handle your own food.
>>
No. 781928 ID: 9145ba

Madame: Chocolate.

Qarka: New fone who dis

Earth: Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong, fellow humans! What is up for you?
>>
No. 781931 ID: 91ee5f

>>781908
Hopefully the Embassy doesn't want you to do some bullshit like, "Learn the aliens weaknesses so that we can kill them more effectively" or some other racist xenophobic bullshit like that.
>>
No. 781936 ID: 8cb228

>>781928

Don't do the 'new phone' thing. The poor girl is nervous as is, in many ways similar to you. Would you want someone teasing you like that?
>>
No. 781953 ID: 595d54

Qarka: Just got up, sounds good. Also, how did autocorrect manage to make that exact typo in English?

Madame: Chocolate. Looking forward to it.

Embassy: Nguyen, Zack Nguyen at your service.
>>
No. 781959 ID: 8d4593

Chocolate

You'll totally be there.

Call them.

Also, I thought Cherry was a mistranslation of a name that was similar to "To pop a cherry". Why would earth messages call you Cherry as well? I thought your name was Victor DeFleur, and the translation software not being taught French names, mistook it for the English word "Deflower".
>>
No. 781966 ID: 398fe1

>>781959
His name is Vic Cherry. Cherry got mistranslated into "virgin".
>>
No. 781967 ID: 350a50

>>781966
>Of course, your last name isn’t actually Cherry, but that’s what you get from using alien tech with unfinished English lingual-software.

From >>777599
>>
No. 781968 ID: 8cb228

Wait. Yea. How did autocorrect make that typo in English? The two swapped letters are in similar areas in an English-language keyboard, in an alien language, I wouldn't think autocorrect would give the same sort of error. I'd expect some more unrelated word.

Wait, is there Strong AI on this planet?

Is it meddling and pretending to be autocorrect to try and put us together or something?
>>
No. 782001 ID: cce27a

Also, remember to take any medications and do any health or hygiene things you are supposed to do at this time of day, that you might have been forgetting of late.
>>
No. 782002 ID: 398fe1

>>781967
Oh. Whoops. So it got mistranslated twice.
>>
No. 782050 ID: fe7355

>>782001
Like getting your suit laundered in preparation for your dinner with Madame Zalia.
>>
No. 782074 ID: 65a774
File 148777369524.png - (55.42KB , 686x758 , 77.png )
782074

>Nguyen, Zack Nguyen at your service.
You seem to be confusing this drivel for a far superior quest about similar subject matters.
>How did autocorrect make that typo in English?
Clearly, those words are just as close in her language as it in yours… clearly…
>I thought Cherry was a mistranslation of a name that was similar to "To pop a cherry". Why would earth messages call you Cherry as well?
You’re not sure… but going by the competence of the average human bureaucrat, you’re guessing filing error?

>Remember to take any medications and do any health or hygiene things you are supposed to do at this time of day, that you might have been forgetting of late.
You’ve taken all the medication that you have as well as done what little hygiene stuff you usually do.
>Like getting your suit laundered in preparation for your dinner with Madame Zalia.
You did put the suit in that alien laundry thing you have here in the apartment… according to the instructions you’ve gotten about it, it should be able to clean it without trouble.


>Tell Madame that the two choices didn't seem to translate correctly, but let's go with 'Chocolate'.
“Madame: [Chocolate] it is then.”
“Madame: I’m sure the translation is close enough for you to make the right choice.”
>and you'll be there for sure.
“Madame: Glad to hear it, dear.”
“Madame: I’ll send a waypoint to your data pad with the location of the personnel entrance of the club.”
“Madame: It’s not as flashy as the main entrance, but you don’t have to wade through the crowd to get to me that way.”
“Madame: Now, don’t be late, dear.”

>Tell Qarka you just got up, sorry. Yeah you'll be there.
“Qarka: Great!”
“Qarka: I’ll send a waypoint to you so you can find the park”
“Qarka: It’s not far from the club”
“Qarka: So meet you there at 15?”
“Qarka: Also remember lunch”
“Qarka: Bring anything you want to eat and drink, I’ll bring the rest”
“Qarka: See you there!”

>It's probably going to be troubling watching her eat, but you should get used to it now.
You’re not sure what to expect… but if it was like with meeting real Xi it might not be that bad?
>It sounds like there are moral ways for Khrax to get live prey on the market at least…
You’re sure there are plenty of options for them, as there are bound to be tons of different non-sentient farm animals for them to choose from.
>Look through your fridge, see what you can pack for lunch.
…instant noodles… instant noodles… as soda… a can of hotdogs… instant noodles… a beer… it seems like you’re going to have to go by a food store on your way there.


>Call the embassy, business before pleasure and all that, especially with how little pleasure you get you might as well work off your desperation.
You press the redial button on your data pad and watch as it starts to call the embassy here in this colony. After a few seconds, a female voice answers:
“Ah, this must be… Victor Cherry, correct? …is that your name?”
>It’s close enough, yes. This is Vic. You called me?
“My name is Ms. McCallum and I’m Humanities representative here on this colony. I’m calling about the report you sent in to us yesterday… the one where you describe your night out at the club. We here at the embassy found quite a lot of value of your descriptions and we’d like to offer you some extra duties. You will be suitable compensated, of course.”
>Don’t tell me, you want me to learn the aliens’ weaknesses so that we can take care of them more effectively?
“Exactly. It is of the greatest importance that we can catalog any weaknesses and strengths of these aliens as soon as possible. After all, it would be in our favor if we knew exactly what snacks and drink we should offer when we talk diplomatically with them.”
>…wait, you didn’t mean-
“We know full well that any show of force or aggression would be folly, so instead we need as much information about their social structures and cultures as possible so we can charm our way into a better position. Now, for the extra work we have in store for you… by now, there should have arrived two different forms, three copies each, to your physical mailbox.”
>…you want me to fill them out?
“Oh no, they are for the aliens that you are socializing with. What we want you to do are to tape most of your encounter with these aliens, so the first form, the A form, is simply a permission slip that they need to sign. That way we are sure that they are alright with being filmed under the circumstances.”
>…and the second form?
“…the B part of the form is… for more intimate moments, so to speak. We aren’t expecting you to actually use them, but we’re required to send both these forms in unison. So to iterate, we want you to ask them to sign the form A and if they do, tape whatever social activities you were planning to do with them. If they refuse, we have to ask you to NOT try and either tricks them to sign it or taping them in secret. We here at the embassy do not want to break any rules if we can help it. Of course, we will compensate for a proper camera if you would accept this mission.”

“…oh, and that B form? While we would compensate you handsomely if you managed to get someone to sign it and tape the ensuring action, you are free to throw it away if you value your privacy more.”
>>
No. 782078 ID: 4854ef

The government wants to watch you get laid with aliens, this is certainly a step above what people on Earth wanted with you.
>>
No. 782086 ID: cce27a

Is it possible that someone, possibly a foreign intelligence service, is trying to pull a con? Try to independently verify that this is legit, that you were really talking to the embassy, that the forms are real, that this person is an official person acting in an official capacity, etc.
>>
No. 782089 ID: 0555b9

>>782086
You called them, not the other way around, using a number presumably verifiable on the web. It's legit.
>>
No. 782090 ID: 8d4593

No reason for this to be a con. Its only been a month earth must be SUUUPER interested in any and all aliens.

Let's not bring up this on the first dates though shall we? This can be done once were more comfortable with them.
>>
No. 782091 ID: 05694c

>>782074
We'll tell our dates about this like it's a funny story and see what they say about it.

Inform Ms. McCallum that one of your dates is terminally shy and the other is a financier of distinction, so she shouldn't hold her breath.
>>
No. 782092 ID: 398fe1

>>782074
Wait they want you to film some amateur porn?! Is she serious!? Man, I wonder if any of the girls we've met so far would be into that...? Probably not Qarka, she's just too shy despite her kinks. The Madame might be worried about her reputation... surely not Xi? Wait, would you even be into that? Probably not. You're not anywhere near confident enough in your body to film it naked, I'd bet. I guess we can carry the form B around but it probably won't be used.

Hang on, can't they just ask for information about this stuff directly from the species they're curious about, rather than filming it? Why go through this elaborate embarrassing nonsense?
>>
No. 782097 ID: 8d4593

Also Vic...
>…instant noodles… instant noodles… as soda… a can of hotdogs… instant noodles… a beer…

No wonder you're a fatass. You'll kill yourself through your diet if not the noose at this rate.
You're not in college anymore. Go find some real food. You'll need to for lunch anyway.
TO THE STORE!
>>
No. 782099 ID: cce27a

If you are going to have only cheap/low worry/easy to prepare food, at least get a subscription service that gives you healthy food or something. Whether it's Soylent or one of those more traditional choices! Better nutrition should help your mood, too.

Also, tell the girls when you see them, but more in a, 'can you believe this? Why didn't they just ask the species? Isn't this a hoot?' Sort of thing. Imagine the meetings where people decided to do this and the poor schmuck who had to write up the forms!
>>
No. 782150 ID: 65a774
File 148780755654.png - (58.56KB , 686x758 , 78.png )
782150

>No wonder you're a fatass. You'll kill yourself through your diet if not the noose at this rate.
But noodles are so tasty!
>If you are going to have only cheap/low worry/easy to prepare food, at least get a subscription service that gives you healthy food or something.
Ugh… you guess if you’re going to get a lady you might need to get a bit into shape too… starting with better food…
>Go find some real food. You'll need to for lunch anyway. TO THE STORE!
You’ve yet been to the food store here… but you think there is one just around the corner for your acid group…

>Is it possible that someone, possibly a foreign intelligence service, is trying to pull a con?
Consider that whoever is talking to you seems to be human and there are only four humans on this planet… probably not?
>You called them, not the other way around.
Right… you can just check the number if it’s the correct one… which it is. It’s the same number you were given when you first came here, so it has to be the embassy.


>Inform Ms. McCallum that one of your dates is terminally shy and the other is a financier of distinction, so she shouldn't hold her breath.
“Personally, I don’t think this would work in the first place, but these are the orders I got with me when we left earth. If it was up to me, we would have properly trained personnel out here instead of people randomly chosen from a volunteer list, but that’s what you get when the bureaucracy of who knows how many nations clashes. Just give it a try so I can check it off and if it don’t work just continue with your reports like the one you wrote yesterday.”
>Hang on, can't they just ask for information about this stuff directly from the species they're curious about, rather than filming it? Why go through this elaborate embarrassing nonsense?
“Because we are a lowly populated, low technological species located in the ass end of nowhere so no one official here is willing to spend any recourses or time on us at all? Then there’s the fact there’s only about 30 humans in total outside our origin solar system, most of them random people like you, who have no idea how to gather information. That, coupled with us having absolutely no way to really communicate with earth until they decide to send another ship on a month long journey to it… the best we can do at the moment is to collect as much culture produced from them and analyze that… but you know how movies doesn’t tend to really reflect reality very well, do you? For example, everything we’d learned about the Khrax before your report painted them as monsters driven crazed by bloodlust who attacked everyone who gets close, but that’s obviously not true as they wouldn’t function in a society, would they? So imagen our surprise when someone described one as a… ‘cute’ shy girl… oh, and there’s the whole thing that we need to know how they react to human social norms as well, so we need someone to socialize with them… either way, we need you.”

>We'll tell our dates about this like it's a funny story and see what they say about it.
“Thank you Mr. Cherry for giving this a chance. I’ll send some funds to you to buy a suitable camera module to implant into your eye.”
>…wait, what?
“Oh, don’t worry, they are quite proficient at doing that kind of stuff here. Now, I’ll send a waypoint of all the closes stores that sell these kinds of cameras so you can go pick one up. Do take care, Victor, and I’ll be in touch when you gather more data.”

Well… that just happened…
>>
No. 782151 ID: 9876c4

>Inform Ms. McCallum that one of your dates is a financier of distinction
That sound you just heard? Most of an intelligence service salivating at getting that material.

Try not to let it trouble you.
>>
No. 782153 ID: 9145ba

Time to get loaded up with as much chrome as you can afford!
>>
No. 782156 ID: 91ee5f

>>782150
How about we don't get a camera implanted in your eye until after we get permission from the girls. That way, you didn't just waste money on an implant you're probably never going to use.
>>
No. 782159 ID: dd4df2

>>782150

Depressing thought of the day - maybe one or more of your new potential paramours have gotten similar new-species' studying marching orders from their respective authorities and/or interest groups.

Not so depressing thought - you've been acknowledged as a pioneer in your field of alien socialization. Bravely come to terms with the fact that you actually matter.

Half-decent thought - Hey, whatever works, right? People - and surely other aliens - have gotten together over crazier schemes. Whether or not there's cloak-and-dagger shenanigans going on shouldn't really matter as long as the end result is a net positive.
>>
No. 782164 ID: 350a50

>>782156
This.
>>
No. 782183 ID: fe7355

>But noodles are so tasty!
If you've only been eating instant noodles, then you don't know what tasty is. There's a hell of a lot of better and tastier ways to have noodles than that bottom-tier instant rubbish. Healthier ways too. Just look at all the different versions of ramen Japan has.

>>782156
"Never going to use?" Dude, even if the gals all decline to be recorded he'd still have a bionic camera in his eye that he could use in many other perfectly legal ways. And it'll be paid on the embassy's dime, seemingly without the condition he actually record anything for them, so it's basically free for him. So why shouldn't he at least see what's involved in getting this bionic camera installed and decide from there?
>>
No. 782187 ID: 350a50

>>782183
Because having a bionic camera in your eye opens up a whole world of privacy problems.
>>
No. 782196 ID: 398fe1

>>782150
Another new color of message. What is it this time?
>>
No. 782204 ID: 8cb228

Let's consider the issue of a bionic camera eye, shall we?

It's a digital camera.

That uses some power source, like a super future battery of some sort, or your body's movement, or chemical energy extracted from blood, or perhaps radioisotope decay (in your HEAD, remember...)

That may or may not be on at any given moment. That may or may not be recording at any given moment. That may or may not have capabilities of seeing things beyond normal visual spectrum, at any given moment. That may or may not have some sorts of transmission capabilities beyond what you know about, that may or may not be transmitting to persons unknown, at any given moment.

Do you REALLY want to invest in an eyepatch, and also a faraday cage in a lead box (which you'd put around your room or something0, and a black-market doctor, to be assured of any privacy?
>>
No. 782246 ID: 91ee5f

>>782196
The blue ones are waypoints.
>>
No. 782253 ID: 350a50

>>782204
On the other hand, an eyepatch would look pretty badass.
>>
No. 782293 ID: 8d4593

>But noodles are so tasty!
Ok then I'm gonna blow your mind. Break out the noose because guess what: Your nearest source of Delicious, mouthwatering Chinese food is an infinity away, never again to be enjoyed by your pudgy little form.
BUT HOLD UP! Don't kill yourself just yet. If you were to go out and find the alien equivalents of Ginger, Citrus Fruits, Peppers, chilies, Meats, Shallots, onions, garlic, rice, and a few vegetables and spices... You could make it yourself! They already have noodles, thats like have the battle. This could be fun!

Also, As for the bionic Eye, I'm guessing the Tech is the cheap part and the labor of putting it inside you the pricey part. You could prolly get one with a fancy heads up display and enhanced vision. You needed another implant already, right?
>>
No. 782298 ID: 91ee5f

With all this talk of implants, I just had a thought. Do we know how long it'll take to install one and how long we have to rest so that our body can adjust to having an implant in it?

Because if the alien's technology has human approved implants and they can be installed in a few minutes, with minimal resting time, then we could go get one and still make it to our dates today.

BUT!!! If it takes too long to install, then I say we wait and think about it for a few days. Or at the very least, wait until we don't have something scheduled with one of the girls.
>>
No. 782344 ID: 65a774
File 148785084365.png - (37.60KB , 686x758 , 79.png )
782344

>That sound you just heard? Most of an intelligence service salivating at getting that material.
You’re pretty sure they don’t qualify as an intelligence service… at least the intelligence part of it, as they seem to be lacking in that department. But still… they might be interested in her a bit more than the others?
>Depressing thought of the day - maybe one or more of your new potential paramours have gotten similar new-species' studying marching orders from their respective authorities and/or interest groups.
Except the embassy said they don’t give a rat’s ass about us… and you were the one who approached all of them out free will… except Madame, but it feels like the interest group she is working for is herself.
>Not so depressing thought - you've been acknowledged as a pioneer in your field of alien socialization. Bravely come to terms with the fact that you actually matter.
At least that’s something.
>Half-decent thought - Hey, whatever works, right? People - and surely other aliens - have gotten together over crazier schemes.
Hopefully it will work… at least it seem like it is so far…

>If you've only been eating instant noodles, then you don't know what tasty is.
Your diet might be a bit one sided, but that doesn’t mean you don’t… don’t… eh… who are you kidding…
>Your nearest source of Delicious, mouthwatering Chinese food is an infinity away, never again to be enjoyed by your pudgy little form.
Hopefully, they’ll send another batch of it with the next ship… that’s at least two months away… fuck, you don’t have enough noodles packages to last that long… you guess you really do have to find something else to eat?


>How about we don't get a camera implanted in your eye until after we get permission from the girls. That way, you didn't just waste money on an implant you're probably never going to use.
You can’t really waste money on it as you’re not paying for it… and a camera might be useful for other purposes…
>Having a bionic camera in your eye opens up a whole world of privacy problems.
There is bound to be some kind of protection or… something… you have to wonder, though, have anyone of the others you’ve met had cameras like this? Have they’ve been taping you in secret or something?
>The camera may or may not be on at any given moment. That may or may not be recording at any given moment. That may or may not have capabilities of seeing things beyond normal visual spectrum, at any given moment. That may or may not have some sorts of transmission capabilities beyond what you know about, that may or may not be transmitting to persons unknown, at any given moment.
This does sound very bad; yeah… maybe a camera isn’t the best idea? You don’t really fancy the thought of having someone jab a needle into your eye or something either…
>Do we know how long it'll take to install one and how long we have to rest so that our body can adjust to having an implant in it?
You have no idea how these things works, no…
>So why shouldn't we at least see what's involved in getting this bionic camera installed and decide from there?
Right… it won’t hurt at least checking out a camera in one of the stores the Embassy linked to. That way you don’t need to speculate about the worst case scenario.

>Another new color of message. What is it this time?
They are the waypoints people sent to you. Let’s see… the one Madame sent is located just behind the club… the one Qarka sent is located in a park not far away from here… and then there’s about ten of them which the embassy sent, all of them marking a store selling these cameras that they wanted you to buy. There’s only one store within a few minutes walking distance, though, called Essks Erotic Emporium… wait, didn’t you get a message from them yesterday? You guess you’ll need… um… protection from there anyway so…
What to do… you have 4 hours until you’re supposed to meet up with Qarka, which gives you some time to take care of some errands.

You definitely need make a stop at a food store to buy food for the picnic… or maybe you should just stop by a sandwich shop or something and order one to go? Either way, maybe you should do that just before the date? …or is it prudent to do it first so you don’t forget? Hmm…

You also might want to visit this Essks shop, to at least look up exactly how this camera thing works… and maybe get some kind of protection in case you choose to pursue Xi futher… and… there might be… other things there… that you might need… yeah… *cough*…

Oh, and you can’t forget the Archive Xi talked about. You definitely need to make a stop there to read up on everyone and everything here… but you have to be careful, you might get stuck there way to long and not have the time to do anything else… after all, there’s no way you’ll be able to read up on everything you want to in only four hours.

...and was there something else you needed to do today? Hmm…
>>
No. 782366 ID: cce27a

So plan your route. Make sure to bring something to carry stuff, if you're walking. Bag, backpack or whatever. Don't spend a lot of time reading, but pick up some basic brochures from one of the surgery places, see if a camera eye will also get you archive access, or get both surgeries at once, and hopefully a printout handbook of how to access the archive without an implant from at nearby one. Still, it's not a 'stay' at either place, pick up a brochure and go. Then goo to the emporium, and browse and pick up supplies. Then good to a shop and stock up on food (last cause perishables), then go home and prep your picnic.
>>
No. 782367 ID: 350a50

Go to Archive to read up more on Khrax, then go to Essks, then grab food to go and head to the park.
>>
No. 782368 ID: b15da4

Don't bother looking up Khrax, it'll be more fun going in blind and sterotype-free. Look up Raolme and Tuul social norms. Then go to Essk's, then buy lunch.
>>
No. 782372 ID: 398fe1

>>782344
Why do you need condoms? You're not gonna get the aliens pregnant, and it's very very unlikely that any STDs can transfer from them to you. I guess if there's anything dangerous or uncomfortable about sticking your dick in there you might need a condom? Like, mildly acidic fluids or something like that.

You should also tell Xi what times your dates are, to see if she can fit something in.
>>
No. 782374 ID: cce27a

I wouldn't actually spend much time reading yet. You've too much to do and don't know how long things will take. Just get basic info about services offered and stuff like that.
>>
No. 782390 ID: cce27a

Also, the reason to get condoms is not due to pregnancy or std risk (both of which will be impossible for aforementioned reasons), but to be thoughtful, courteous, and prepared, in case they insist.
>>
No. 782393 ID: 1226ae

>>782344
Reread your emails to see what you've forgotten. Also, read up on biology, not personality.
>>
No. 782394 ID: 350a50

>>782393
This. Gotta know how to pleasure the lady properly.
>>
No. 782400 ID: 8d4593

No need to look up Khrax beyond "Do you need "Protection?"". Qarka seemed more than happy to fill you in on any info you need. Do look up Madam's species while you are at the archive though. She is clearly interested more in the who's instead of the whats. just make sure to it the archives after food shopping and prep, so if it takes a while, you'll already be ready.
>>
No. 782407 ID: 65a774
File 148788594998.png - (91.98KB , 686x758 , 80.png )
782407

>Why do you need condoms? You're not gonna get the aliens pregnant, and it's very very unlikely that any STDs can transfer from them to you.
You’re going to need something if you want to go further with Xi at least, as she will get sick from your… um… fluids. Heck, you might even get sick from her as well. As for Qarka and Zalia… well, you don’t know what’s await you down below yet… so better safe than sorry?
>Like, mildly acidic fluids or something like that?
…you definitely need protection, yes.
Also, the reason to get condoms is not due to pregnancy or std risk but to be thoughtful, courteous, and prepared, in case they insist.
…then that’s it, you’re buying protection, no more buts about it.

>You should also tell Xi what times your dates are, to see if she can fit something in.
You message her, but get no response. She’s probably still asleep… she did say she would sleep a long time today.
>Make sure to bring something to carry stuff, if you're walking. Bag, backpack or whatever.
You grab the backpack you usually use for stuff like this. It should be enough for most things except for maybe the food, but you can just buy a grocery bag if that’s the case.

>Go to Archive
The Library Archive is a far larger building than you thought it would be, being several stories tall and at least half a kilometer wide. Inside, you find walls lined with servers and hard drives, as well as tons of terminals to access whatever information you please… but you’re pleasantly surprised to see that most of the library actually lives up to its namesake and is filled with normal books made of paper. Even if you can’t fully access these terminals, you’re bound to find normal books about whatever subject you’re looking for. It will just take some more time…
>Don't bother looking up Khrax, it'll be more fun going in blind and stereotype-free.
While you do want to be as stereotype free as possible, you still need to know some things about them before you venture further with Qarka.


>Read up more on Khrax.
The Khrax is a rather young race of the Federation, only being a member of it for a bit over 100 years. They were uplifted from the age of steel to the intergalactic space age by a now defunct anti-federation terrorist group, who wished to use them as terror weapons against their enemies. It was thought that the Khrax extreme bloodlust as well as regenerative capabilities would be a perfect weapon to spread terror, but when their weakness as well as fear for common fire was found their effectiveness quickly dwindled. While the terrorist group was defeated and the Khrax properly integrated into the Federation, there is still a lot of hostile air between most Federation species and the Khrax. The Khrax have both an extremely fast regeneration ability as well as near perfect digestive capabilities to fuel it. They are able to regrow limbs, organs and even brain matter within a day, though regrowing too much of the brain will leave the Khrax critically insane. It is fully possible to regrow a full grown Khrax from a single Khrax cell if enough nutrients are artificially inserted into it, though this the Khrax born from the procedure will be functionally brain dead. Thanks to their regenerative abilities, the Khrax is also very unstable lifeforms, and might damage themselves from simple emotional extremes. Their eyes are the most unstable part of them and are known to ‘pop’ at extreme stress.

Additional Notes: Your speciest does not need to wear protection to have intercourse with a Khrax, though caution is advice, as Khrax can grow violent in the fit of passion. Either remove or restrain the claw arms before trying intercourse, for your own safety. The average Khrax male sex organ size is only slightly larger than the average human one.
Fun Fact: A Khrax do not normally poop, instead it is able to digest near all matters consumed, only leaving some liquid matters to be dispelled.

>Look up Raolme social norms.
One of the oldest races of the Federation as well as one of its founders, the Raolme Empire is one of the largest and most powerful nations of the Federation. Raolme’s are incapable of sight; instead they use smell, sound and vibrations to navigate around. With a bone structure that can be changed in both mass and form, they are capable of not only turning all their limbs, neck and back an infinitive amount of degrees, they are also capable to change their teeth structure completely at will. The Raolme can at times seem lazy, as they normally need to sleep three times every (30 hour) day, as well as having a higher need for sleep than most species period, though today supplements exist to combat this problem.

Additional Notes: Your speciest does not need to wear protection to have intercourse with a Raolme. Be advice that Raolme mating sessions often last for a few hours and typically have a middle phase where each partner takes turns to sleep to regain their strength, even when the mating itself never stops. The average Raolme male sex organ size is slightly smaller than the average human male one, but you might find females confused that you only have one of them instead of two.
Fun Fact: Its changing bone structure can be used as a weapon in self-defense, as it can grow meter long spikes from its body in a pitch.

>and Tuul social norms.
The Tuul joined the Federation 550 years ago, when the first Tuul interstellar ship almost crashed into a Federation tourist cruiser orbiting the shifting star Arc’Xe’ra. The Tuul consist of a stationary creature often called ‘the hive’ that is able to control several smaller drones that does all its mobile needs. One drone only takes a few days to grow and is thus seen as expendable by the Tuul itself. This can be off-putting for many species, as the Tuuls are known to kill drones for fun, be it by doing something suicidal or even ‘playing’ war with each other, as well as even selling ‘dead’ drones to be process as biofuel, food or ‘other’ uses. Another surprising aspect is their strength, as a normal Tuul drone are capable of lifting up to five times their own weight before any training has been applied, though as the drones only weight in on about 20 kilos, this will only add up to about 100kilos of lifting force.

Additional Notes: Your speciest needs to wear protection to have intercourse with a Tuul drone, as an ‘injection’ of those kind of fluids will not only be lethal for the drone in question, damage to your own sexual organs might as well happen. Tuul are known to use all their available drones for intercourse, so while each drone do not last long, sheer numbers can make the mating session last for a long time. The average Tuul drone male sex organ size is about twice as small as the average human male one, therefore is both lube and caution is advised.

>Pick up some basic brochures from one of the surgery places.
You don’t need to actually visit any of the shops to get that information, luckily, as you can find it right here in the library. Apparently, actual augmented eyes, be they biological or fully cybernetic, does not exist for human use yet, nor do the money you were given even come close to pay the price on those things. What you do find, on the other hand, are a kind of contact lenses that can tape anything you see. Not only do they fit the price, they are also the only ones you can buy directly over the counter. So you don’t have to get a needle jabbed into your eye, you just need to put in a pair of lenses instead which be removed later? That’s not too bad…
>See if a camera eye will also get you archive access.
According to a news article you found, human compatible ports for the Archive will be finish for insertion next week. So no luck on that front yet.

>I wouldn't actually spend much time reading yet. You've too much to do and don't know how long things will take.
You’ve spent almost an hour here now… so that leaves three more until your date in the park. There’s still time to look up more information… especially if it is something specific. Is there something you really like to know right now about… well, anything? About the ladies or the colony or… anything else?
>Then go to the emporium and browse and pick up supplies.
This Erotic Emporium will be your next stop, no doubt about that… but you’re not sure if you should leave for it just yet.
>>
No. 782410 ID: 8d4593

Get going soon, food might take a while since you've not been out shopping for real food here before.
I will ask though, Is the Tuul's acid group more basic or more acidic than humans?
>>
No. 782411 ID: 398fe1

>>782407
>Krax don't poop
Then they have no anus? No buttsex possible. Hope you weren't a big fan of that!
>Raolme mating sessions often last for a few hours, with a nap in the middle
Jesus christ. You're gonna be a disappointment to the Madame. Though maybe since it's split up into two rounds it'd work ok?
>also their males have two dicks
Fuck.

Looks like the Madame might be a dead end, unless you can last like an hour in bed (unlikely, especially with your first time). Having sex with Xi might be dangerous for the both of you (but you might be able to satisfy one or two drones?), but Qarka seems to be a good match! She's got a fetish for being tied up and you need to do that anyway, so it should work great. Just... gotta be careful you don't explode her eyes during the date.

Read some stuff about... ehhh... how about that bartender that flirted with you?
>>
No. 782416 ID: 1226ae

>>782411
I suspect that their mating is slower paced than human given how long it takes and how narcoleptic Raolme seem to be.
>>
No. 782423 ID: 2ca161

Are there any books about how other species regard humans? That might be a fun read, if they're translated and intelligible.
>>
No. 782424 ID: 350a50

>>782411
This.
>>
No. 782429 ID: cce27a

Look up what each species, or the main culture for each, or the main subcultures that practice it think about BDSM or local equivalents. Also look up some basics on the social norms for sexuality, like in dating, things that are considered romantic, whether monogamy or non monogamy is considered normal in these species cultures, other basic guidelines and rules for that stuff. Anything about norms on social, non procreative, especially interspecies sex (or romance) in these cultures.
>>
No. 782432 ID: cce27a

If no one studies humans, how did the archive, or that robot, have detailed notes about sexual compatibility of these species and humans???
>>
No. 782438 ID: 91ee5f

>>782407
>Their eyes are the most unstable part of them and are known to ‘pop’ at extreme stress.
Well, that explains why Qarka's eye were doing that thing they were doing. Which means you came dangerously close to making her eyes explode! Then she would've been blind until they grew back!

>The Raolme are capable of changing their teeth structure completely at will.
Well, that explains why you thought Zalia had two sets of teeth! She accidentally changed them when she opened her mouth and "yelled" in surprise when she got a salty drink.

>Contact lens cameras.
Do you really want to go poking yourself in the eye every time you try to take those on and off? Since you've never worn contacts before, you're going to do that a bunch of times! It's not worth the pain man!
>>
No. 782442 ID: cce27a

Just get the local equivalent of a gopro with helmet. Probably something that can stick to your forehead or a headband.
>>
No. 782445 ID: fe7355

>>782432
The Federation may have a automated biological compatibility and interaction system that tissue samples from new member species are run through. Probably doesn't catch every possible biological interaction, negative or otherwise, but does detect the worst ones.

It might also be that there's a major xenosexual group within the Federation that finances researchers and such that investigate every new member species for sexual compatibility and safety.

>>782438
>Since you've never worn contacts before, you're going to do that a bunch of times! It's not worth the pain man!
You don't know if Vic either already wears contact lenses or has worn them in the past, so he knows how to put them in. And even if he doesn't, it's not that hard to learn how to practice putting contact lenses in, is it?

Oh, and thinking of that: Vic, remember to pocket the recording consent forms before going to meet Qarka. Make sure the A form is in a different pocket from the B form so you don't risk fumbling the latter out while getting the former.
>>
No. 782459 ID: 91ee5f

>>782438
.....hey, uh.....do these books have pictures in them? Not of the aliens' genitals or anything! I'm just curious if you can find a picture of a Tuul brain? That way we can kinda get an idea of what Xi looks like.

And before you leave, look up what foods are safe for Khrax and humans to eat. Since you're bringing food to the picnic with Qarka, it would be best to bring something that both of you can eat, in case you feel like sharing with her.

>>782445
>You don't know if Vic either already wears contact lenses or has worn them in the past, so he knows how to put them in. And even if he doesn't, it's not that hard to learn how to practice putting contact lenses in, is it?
Good point.

Actually, now that I think about it, could we get one of those cameras in the shape of some kickass sunglasses? That way, if Vic doesn't want contact lenses, he could still get the camera and increase his coolness!
>>
No. 782460 ID: 9145ba

What species is the bust over there? Have you seen any ladies of that kind?
>>
No. 782466 ID: 350a50

Remember not to look up too much, you're on a time limit.
>>
No. 782474 ID: 8cb228

As far as the mating session lasting hours, there are ways to do that, even if you are on a hair trigger. Use a condom, maybe with some of that mild numbing gel. Use your mouth and hands. Go several times, waiting the minimum time between each, eventually things will start to take longer. Etc, etc.

Also, yay, you can do your traumatic insemination fantasies with a Khrax! That's a joke. You don't actually have any traumatic insemination fantasies.

And yea, you want the camera to be obvious when it is there or not. So get something that is like part of a headband, or a hat, or a sticker or temporary tattoo or something easier to manage and more obvious than contacts.

You know, "Got anything you want to show or tell the voyeurs at whatever human intelligence organization this is going to?" -- if THEY wanted you to kinda surreptitiously do something where the girl would just sign off on it ('could you sign this? It's just something I was supposed to ask you to sign.'), you'll have no part of that; if you are going to be recording, she will know for exactly how long and exactly where it is going to, and why!

Out of morbid curiosity, look up some of the social safety net which would apply to you in this area. Stipends, health care (including mental health, maybe?), sponsor families, membership in different organizations, vouchers for food or whatnot. This society seems much more technologically and economically advanced than yours, they might have a commensurate increase in the local social safety net. Especially for new species and new immigrants?
>>
No. 782552 ID: 188451

I wonder whether the eye contacts would be the right size for you; they might have to be specially made. If you do get them, get them in a different color than your current eye color.(it's neat seeing yourself with different eye colors! Would make it easier for the others to know when they are in too.) Also, contacts suck to put in! But it might be worth it!

Try to find some cookbooks for future reference; ones that use common foods to make (semi-)appetizing food.
>>
No. 782620 ID: 65a774
File 148796500568.png - (90.85KB , 686x758 , 81.png )
782620

>If no one studies humans, how did the archive, or that robot, have detailed notes about sexual compatibility of these species and humans?
If you’re going to guess, it’s because biological data is easy to get a hold of? They probably just traded notes and called it the day, didn’t they?
>It might also be that there's a major xenosexual group within the Federation that finances researchers and such that investigate every new member species for sexual compatibility and safety.
Hmm… that is also a possibility.
>Vic, remember to pocket the recording consent forms before going to meet Qarka. Make sure the A form is in a different pocket from the B form so you don't risk fumbling the latter out while getting the former.
You already packed the forms… and you have them in different pockets as well.
>What species is the bust over there? Have you seen any ladies of that kind?
It doesn’t say what it is, nor have you seen one of those before.

>I will ask though, Is the Tuul's acid group more basic or more acidic than humans?
Let’s see… there’s something about DNA and proteins and that Tuul are Dextroaminoacid based while humans are liveaminoacid based or something… you’re not sure. It would take all day to try and find out exactly what the difference is.
> .....hey, uh.....do these books have pictures in them? I'm just curious if you can find a picture of a Tuul brain? That way we can kinda get an idea of what Xi looks like.
The best picture you’re able to find shows a… big, yellowish ball?
>Read some stuff about... ehhh... how about that bartender that flirted with you?
You have no idea what species she was, so it will be hard to find anything about her. Actually, what happen to her? You’re pretty sure she wasn’t there when Xi tried to get wasted so… did you miss her when she went off shift? Bah, no matter, you have enough on your plate as it is.

>Look up some basics on the social norms for sexuality, like in dating, things that are considered romantic, whether monogamy or non-monogamy is considered normal in these species cultures, other basic guidelines and rules for that stuff.
The Raolme have some extremely complex mating rituals where what’s romantic seems to be based on everything from the date, weekday and the placement of the planets. They apparently mate for life… after they’ve found the right mate of course…
The Khrax does not have actual dates normally, they find strength and great hunting skills to be romantic and their relationships are based on power, as the strong will have more partners than the weak.
The Tuul does seem to have rather normal dates considering… and they value self-sacrifice and the like. For example, one of the most romantic things a male Tuul can do is to let one of their drones be impregnated by the females eggs and eaten alive by the new… born… larva… ugh. They are also practice monogamy relationships.
>Try to find some cookbooks for future reference; ones that use common foods to make appetizing food.
As you currently don’t have a way to borrow books from this place, you’ll need to find a bookstore to get a cookbook from instead.


>Well, that explains why Qarka's eye were doing that thing they were doing. Which means you came dangerously close to making her eyes explode! Then she would've been blind until they grew back!
You’re going to need to be careful with her from now on. You don’t want to make her loose and eye! …even if it comes back…
>Then they have no anus? No buttsex possible. Hope you weren't a big fan of that!
…fffffffffffuck.
>She's got a fetish for being tied up and you need to do that anyway, so it should work great.
...Question is, is just a coincident or is she into Xenos because we can tie her up? Hmm…

>You're gonna be a disappointment to the Madame. Though maybe since its split up into two rounds it'd work ok?
She’s probably used by different kind of mating standards, as she seems experienced with Xenos in general. That and she did seem rather exited when she heard you were still a… um… cherry…
>I suspect that their mating is slower paced than human given how long it takes and how narcoleptic Raolme seem to be.
That would make sense, yeah…
>As far as the mating session lasting hours, there are ways to do that, even if you are on a hair trigger.
If you’re going to do something like that, they you definitely need help from that Erotic shop.

>Having sex with Xi might be dangerous for the both of you (but you might be able to satisfy one or two drones?)
Not having sex with Xi might also be dangerous… so you’re willing to take the chance if you get it.
>>
No. 782621 ID: 65a774
File 148796501778.png - (121.66KB , 686x758 , 82.png )
782621

>Do you really want to go poking yourself in the eye every time you try to take those on and off?
You’re pretty sure you can handle a pair of contact lenses without losing an eye…
>Just get the local equivalent of a gopro with helmet. Probably something that can stick to your forehead or a headband.
Hmm… it might be uncomfortable to wear something like that… not to mention you looking like a complete dweeb.
>Actually, now that I think about it, could we get one of those cameras in the shape of some kickass sunglasses?
Who wears sunglasses at night? Still… it would be kind of kickass…
>If you do get them, get them in a different color than your current eye color, would make it easier for the others to know when they are in.
Hmm… that would be something to consider, yes.

>Then go to Essk's.
You find yourself inside a pink building, filled with shelfs upon shelfs containing different boxes and bottles. On the walls you can see everything from ropes to masks to handcuffs in all kind of sizes.
Looking around the shop, you can’t seem to find any employees of it anywhere… all you can see is a few customers trying to discreetly roam among the shelfs, with the only species your recognize by name is a Raolme who… looks remarkable like-
>>
No. 782622 ID: 65a774
File 148796502639.png - (147.88KB , 686x758 , 83.png )
782622

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there’s a… err… Mindflayer(?) standing in front of you
“Ah! Vic! So good to see you again! It’s been a while old friend.”
>…d-do I know you?
“Oh right, you don’t yet, do you? Then let me introduce myself. I am Essks, an Essks who is the owner of this fine store.”
>…I don’t know you… yet?
“Time is flat, you know. Just because you choose to experience it linearly doesn’t mean everyone does so. It’s quite rude to assume everyone does. Now with that out of the way, I have the order that you will make ready for pick up.”
>…order? But I haven’t-
“You will, Vic, or would have if I wasn’t already ready with it. Let us see here… first off we have a discreet camera for you here. You weren’t sure if you would go with the Contact lenses one or with the one shaped like a pair of glasses, so I brought both so you can choose yourself. After that we have a ring of protection that I personally programmed for human use last week. Of course, I still need to scan you today so I can use the data last week to make it ring for you today, so if you would be so kind to help me with that it would be super. I will compensate you, of course”
>Err… scan?
“Then there’s some of the usual suspects, like lube and… ‘hardiness’ aid… now, was there something else I forgot to add to your order or are you ready to pick it up? After all, you’ve already paid for it in the future.”
>Uh…
“Oh, and you told me to tell you that you could stop eating all that junk food and start to exercise, as you’ll feel way better when you do… and throw away the you know what back home because you’ll be drowning in cats soon enough. I’m not sure what that actually means, but it’s what you said I should tell you that when you met me for the first time.”
>…okay…
>>
No. 782624 ID: 7b7ab3

Huh.
So they experience time in a non-linear fashion, eh?
Sounds like it'd be a real pain in the ass or whatever passes for an ass with them.
So it's safe to assume you two are friends? Temporal shenanigans notwithstanding.
>>
No. 782626 ID: 0555b9

Your inconsistent concern for causality is concerning. Don't you already know I picked the contact lenses? And I guess I'll order all those other things you just rattled off so you don't get a headache from a time paradox, or something.
>>
No. 782629 ID: 91ee5f

>>782621
>Who wears sunglasses at night?
Hey, this is advanced alien technology we're talking about here! They're obviously glasses that change depending on what time of day it is! During the day, they're sunglasses! During the night and inside buildings, they're regular glasses!

>>782622
>“Oh, and you told me to tell you that you could stop eating all that junk food and start to exercise, as you’ll feel way better when you do… and throw away the you know what back home because you’ll be drowning in cats soon enough. I’m not sure what that actually means, but it’s what you said I should tell you that when you met me for the first time.”
You hear that Vic? You from the future said to get rid of the noose because you're gonna be drowning in alien pussy! It's a clear sign that you're successful in your mission to not be a virgin anymore!

Just...try to contain your excitement. Don't want to freak out the other customers. And try to keep your other "excitement" contained in your pants! Although that's kinda hard to do, knowing that it's going to happen soon!
>>
No. 782630 ID: cce27a

They see the future, huh? Or close enough, probably some sort of closed time loop thing. And drowning in pussy, fantastic! Sure, go along with whatever this guy says!
>>
No. 782643 ID: 1226ae

>>782622
Huh. Well, Future You seems like a smart guy. Throw out the sex toy, you're going to be getting L A I D soon enough! Ditch the junkfood and start eating stuff like apples, vegetables, meat, real stuff. Go to another store and get some 5lb weights, start doing crunches when you're not busy. Just 5-10 to start with, you can keep up with it later.

Also, thank the non-linear gentleman for his helpfulness and provide a tip for his excellent service. This guy's pretty rad.

And before you complain, BITCH YOUR FUTURE SELF TOLD YOU TO DO THIS, DO IT OR TIME WILL COLLAPSE, GOT IT?.
>>
No. 782652 ID: 804a8c

I suppose that one would have to be a huge customer for the shopkeeper to start sending advertisements years before the species was even discovered, even if said salesperson did experience time multi-linearly.

Guess you'd probably be better off asking about how to use this pile of birth control.
>>
No. 782658 ID: 96c896

>>782622
Ask him if he ever gets into legal trouble for breaking causality.
>>
No. 782666 ID: 96c896

Also get the contact lens camera. Sunglasses-cameras are dumb.
>>
No. 782670 ID: cce27a

I'd say the glasses. Heck, with cool alien tech, they're probably made of diamond or something, and will darken and lighten as needed, and automatically help you focus on things if your eyes get tired, and auto adjust as your eyes age, and probably reduce glare! See what super alien space science does to a pair of glasses! Can they do augmented reality for the archive, maybe?

Also, if this guy needs you to do something to close a stable time loop or prevent a paradox, you're game. Just as long as he doesn't ask you to really know what's going on or understand it. You will endeavor to not be insensitive toward achronal people, now that you know such a thing is possible.
>>
No. 782674 ID: fe7355

Ask if... he? She? They? It? Er... What pronoun should you be using for Essks? Well, anyway, ask if Essks has Khrax claw sheaths and bondage gear in stock at this time. Or maybe you should be asking if Essks will have them in stock when you need them. And also how much the gear generally goes for, just to be sure you have enough cash to cover it when the time comes.

>with the only species your recognize by name is a Raolme who… looks remarkable like-
Like Madame Zalia? Well, it'd be no surprise if Zalia's a customer of the a large erotic emporium so near to her club, but can you really be sure that Raolme is her? You haven't exactly had much experience or need to tell members of her species apart at a distance before.

>Oh, and you told me to tell you that you could stop eating all that junk food and start to exercise, as you’ll feel way better when you do…
So it'll help with your depression? Well, who are you to argue with your obviously experienced future self. A half hour walk every day would be a good way to start exercising, and would also get you out and about to experience the neighborhood instead of being cooped up and mired in bad thoughts.
>>
No. 782680 ID: 90f3c0

Get the contacts. Be sure to get some Khrax restraints, you don't want to get yourself impaled with those claws if things get intimate.
>>
No. 782771 ID: f562b1

A bit late for the initial post but it was only one little thing that's still useful to state:
>The average Khrax male sex organ size is only slightly larger than the average human one.
>The average Raolme male sex organ size is slightly smaller than the average human male one
Well, that's something to tease Xi about. Apparently, the other species are even larger!
...Hey, at least you're twice the size of a Tuul. That's something.
-
>Just because you choose to experience it linearly doesn’t mean everyone does so. It’s quite rude to assume everyone does.
Sorry! Didn't know that was possible. Nice to uh, meet you from my perspective, and good to see you again from yours?
>now, was there something else I forgot to add to your order or are you ready to pick it up?
"Prolonging" (desensitivity) balm might help, if you really need to last longer. Keep in mind that unless they have some that automatically "dries away" to prevent effecting the female partner, you'll also need to actually have tissues with you to wipe off any wet bits leftover.
>>
No. 782841 ID: 188451

Contacts, restraints (fuzzy handcuffs?), then get the lube and the aid now. Nice enough guy but you don't want to be stopping in here multiple times a week. Go for the scan; what does he mean by ring of protection?(really fucking fancy condom?) Pick it up anyways cause future you decided you needed it.
Also ask when you ordered/paid for these so you can mark down to do it in the future. Wouldn't want to be rude and collapse a timeline eh?
>>
No. 782869 ID: 6612fa

>>782620
NB4 we find out that the measurement of dick comparison was only when the human males were limp and we are actually like 4x larger than a tul and roughly the same size as a Khrax who are the record holders in length.
>>
No. 782886 ID: 65a774
File 148804681194.png - (138.22KB , 686x758 , 84.png )
782886

>Well, that's something to tease Xi about. Apparently, the other species are even larger!
To be fair, Khrax are a lot bigger than a human body wise… It sounds like humans just have big equipment for their size.
>Like Madame Zalia? Well, it'd be no surprise if Zalia's a customer of the a large erotic emporium so near to her club, but can you really be sure that Raolme is her?
While you’re still rather inexperience at seeing the distinction between different Raolme individuals, that one did look a lot more like her than other Raolme you’ve seen. Maybe they are both female or something? Hmm…
>You hear that Vic? You from the future said to get rid of the noose because you're gonna be drowning in alien pussy! It's a clear sign that you're successful in your mission to not be a virgin anymore!
You’re not even sure if you should trust what this thing says… but if it is true…
>Ditch the junkfood and start eating stuff like apples, vegetables, meat, real stuff.
But… junkfood taste so good…
>A half hour walk every day would be a good way to start exercising, and would also get you out and about to experience the neighborhood instead of being cooped up and mired in bad thoughts.
Running around for half an hour doesn’t really sound that-
>BITCH YOUR FUTURE SELF TOLD YOU TO DO THIS, DO IT OR TIME WILL COLLAPSE, GOT IT?
Geez… calm down. Fine… you’ll start training and eating well… it can’t hurt, can it?
>He? She? They? It? Er...
It sounds like a he… but you have no idea if this thing even has a gender.


>Nice to uh, meet you from my perspective, and good to see you again from yours?
“It’s quite the delight to see you again, Vic, you’re always been a bit interesting character… at least, when you got here you started to get interesting.”
>Your inconsistent concern for causality is concerning. Don't you already know I picked the contact lenses?
“There are so many different timelines at the moment it’s kind of hard to know which this one is. At least it isn’t the one where you deck me as soon as you see me… or the one where earth became a ball of nothing but fallout. So, no, I’m not entirely sure if you picked the glasses or the lenses this time around.”
>If this guy needs you to do something to close a stable time loop or prevent a paradox, you're game.
“Bah, I eat paradoxes for lunch! They taste like strawberries!”
>They see the future, huh?
“See? No, I live! All times that was, are or will be I experience as I choose. Why go down the path when you can jump to the best parts, eh?”
>So it's safe to assume you two are friends? Temporal shenanigans notwithstanding.
“In most times, yes, we are what you would call friends. Next weekend I believe I was hanging out with you, sharing a cup of tea and… what was it again? Playing digital games with that GF of yours?”
>I suppose that one would have to be a huge customer for the shopkeeper to start sending advertisements years before the species was even discovered
“Nah, you’re far from my best customer. You are, on the other hand, intriguing. When you’ve seen the beginning and the end of all things so many times as I have you learn to appreciate the smaller stories… like yours. Just a man down on his luck, trying to find love in an alien world… its different than most stories around here.”
>Ask him if he ever gets into legal trouble for breaking causality.
“Well, there was that one time with the Ortz. They kept bugging Essks about time travel technology and when I finally gave it to them people tried to blame me when they wrote themselves out of reality.”

>What does he mean by ring of protection?(really fucking fancy condom?).
“Condom? Please, those latex piece of crap aren’t worth the boxes they come in. No, what you need is the ‘Ring of Protection +5(tm)’, the best protection this galaxy will offer for the next 57 years. Wear this thing on you equipment and you will not only last longer, but all your orgasms will be liquid free, 100% guaranteed! No more inter-species sickness, pregnancy or messes… just clean, unrefined pleasure, right from the rod. But first I need to scan you so I can program this thing for your species last week.”
>Go for the scan.
“Come right this way; just follow me to one of the backrooms. There I’ll need to get undress and think about whatever pretty lady you desire so I can scan your erect junk and take photos of it to share on the Archive.”
>…wait-
“Then I need to jab your junk with this really long needle to get some tissue samples from it before I cut of the top with a-”
>WaitwaitwaitWHAT!?
>>
No. 782887 ID: 65a774
File 148804682435.png - (153.34KB , 686x758 , 85.png )
782887

“Hah… nah, I’m just kidding. I’m just going to use this little scanner I’m holding here to scan your body, right here right now. Though, first you’ll need to sign this little contract of mine. See, the reason why I want to scan you is that I need to know the exact shape of your stuff so I can start making toys of it as well as functional protection rings for humans. So… I hope you don’t mind if I use your likeness for that? You’ll be anonymous, of course… and I’ll compensate too! I’ll give you the protection ring for free, as it is rather expensive otherwise.”
>…I’ll… think about it.

>I guess I'll order all those other things you just rattled off so you don't get a headache from a time paradox, or something.
“As I said, I eat paradoxes for dinner!”
>Get the contacts.
“A pair of easy to use camera contacts coming right up. Just put them next to your eye and they’ll to all the inserting for you. Oh, and make sure to check all the options for them on your data pad. You can do things like changing your eye color and the like if I remember correctly. Oh, and do remember that you can record for Raolme use as well, so they can watch it too. Your old Raolme friend will really appreciate that.”
>"Prolonging" (de-sensitivity) balm might help.
“A bottle of ‘The first timers aid’, was it? This little beauty will not only make sure you keep yourself hard, but to make sure you’ll last all night long as well. (Lasting all night is not guaranteed.)”
>Lube?
“Coming right up, shup.”
>Ask if Essks has Khrax claw sheaths and bondage gear in stock at this time (fuzzy handcuffs?).
“While I do have some things like that, you won’t need them, trust me. After all, wouldn’t someone who is interested it that kind of thing already has the basics herself, hmm? Now, as for add-ons on the other hand… do you want to buy something extra for her? Like a mask? Muzzle maybe? Whip? Electro-shocker? Blades? Or something else?”
>B-blades!?
“She’s a Khrax, she can handle a bit of blood.”

>Ask when you ordered/paid for these so you can mark down to do it in the future.
“You just ordered them, Vic… and you already paid for them. Just check your cred history if you don’t believe me.”
>Thank the non-linear gentleman for his helpfulness and provide a tip for his excellent service.
“You pleasure is my pleasure, exalted customer.”

“Now, are you going to sign this or not? I’ll throw in a bottle of this Extra potent lube (For those really small spaces), perfect for your Tuul friend, for free if you sign it right now. After all, your protection for the Tuul lady won’t work if you don’t sign it, sir. Oh, you never did say if you wanted something more for your Khrax friend? I have a half off on our Khrax masks right now.”
>>
No. 782889 ID: 4854ef

>“She’s a Khrax, she can handle a bit of blood.”

Given what we know this is pretty much true since their fights are even more brutal than this, but it may be a biiiit much for a human to start with.

...She did mention a Whip however.
>>
No. 782894 ID: 9145ba

>I have a half off on our Khrax masks right now.
For when regular paper bags aren't enough, eh?

She won't need a blindfold if her eyes are just going to explode after the first minute.
I didn't need all that stuff on the first date with Qarka anyway, I am returning next week so you will have had heard all about how it is going.

You have been signing the form.
>>
No. 782904 ID: 8d4593

Oh yes. A Whip is a must. And do sign the damn thing. It's not like he doesn't already have the scan of you anyway. 1000 different versions of you probably already have it done.

As for the Ortz, tell him they probably just used it to go back down below. Too many Arilou here.
>>
No. 782905 ID: 96c896

>>782887
Yes to both. Sign and mask.
>>
No. 782945 ID: 188451

Sign up, no mask, and no to a whip for now. You'll be back next week (apparently) so you can deal with a not being an M til then.
>>
No. 782953 ID: 8cb228

Instead of a whip, perhaps something that's less 'deadly weapon' and more 'obviously sex toy'? You'll graduate to dangerous weapon versions later.

Maybe something like:

"I'm not sure I can get into edgeplay safely, even if I'm the one doing the wielding! I'd probably cut myself on a sword or shock myself with some sort of electrostim. How about something that's less dangerous to me, or less inherently dangerous to humans? And how about a book or video series or virtual reality trainer on... what was that acronym? Safe, Sane, and Consensual BDSM practices, with a focus on lots of skills and techniques? And equivalents for the species I'll be with?"

"Also could you explain why Khrax masks are so important? What are they? Why is it a big deal? Is it the eye exploding thingy, or something else?"
>>
No. 782967 ID: 1226ae

>>782887
Eh, sign the contract. Your above-average dick will help humans across the galaxy!

Also, uh, quietly hope the Earth in this timeline doesn't get Fallout'd.
>>
No. 782985 ID: 8cb228

Also, this guy knows a creepily large amount of things about you. It makes you feel nervous. But then again, he is using it to provide fantastic customer service and a great shopping experience. So... this sort of thing is where society is going, you guess?
>>
No. 782990 ID: 277439

Sign the form, see if anyone calls you a liar then.
>>
No. 783013 ID: 6612fa

>>782887
hmmm you can see multiple futures which me is most satisfied with these purchases is the one with the blade more satisfied than the one with the mask? i'll be sure to come back so i'm sure i would tell you.
>>
No. 783072 ID: fe7355

Not related to the current situation but important for your next stop: E-mail the Earth embassy as soon as you can to ask them for whatever info they've collected on local food and drink the other humans here have tried and reported back on. Explain you're about to go grocery shopping for the first time after arriving and you want the info both so you can try what other humans haven't tried already so you don't duplicate reports, and so you might have an idea what is safely palatable and won't upset your guts.
>>
No. 783079 ID: 277439

Will we get a fraction of sales for the use of our 'likeness'?
>>
No. 783081 ID: f562b1

>>783013
Let's not try to cheat timelines. Maybe that's what happened to the Ortz. Might also offend Essk.

Let's just get a whip. Rather Vic be more active than risk Qarka. In the moment she might forget it's just a mask and think for just long enough she's got a Khrax partner.
>>
No. 783118 ID: 6612fa

>>783081
no, you give us a character that can see the possible "future, we don't even know if its true or not, could be a sales gimmick for all we know, this is a decent method to test it and could result in some small amount of satisfaction for vic
>>
No. 783132 ID: 96c896

>>783081
I imagine the only way to write your species out of reality is to go so far back in the past that you mess up the line of evolution. First rule of time travel is to watch out for the butterfly effect. (though in reality it would require some SERIOUS interference in the past to mess up evolution)
>>
No. 783165 ID: 65a774
File 148814816253.png - (134.52KB , 686x758 , 86.png )
783165

>It's not like he doesn't already have the scan of you anyway. 1000 different versions of you probably already have it done.
…now you’re starting to worry that you don’t have a choice at all…
>This guy knows a creepily large amount of things about you. It makes you feel nervous.
Did you actually tell him all this? Or is he spying on future you somehow? This is starting to get a bit creepy.
>But then again, he is using it to provide fantastic customer service and a great shopping experience. So... this sort of thing is where society is going, you guess?
You’re pretty sure your local Walmart won’t start using time travel to improve customer services, no.
>Quietly hope the Earth in this timeline doesn't get Fallout'd.
Considering how bleak things where when you left… yeah, your hopes aren’t high.


>Will we get a fraction of sales for the use of our 'likeness'?
“The current deal is a Ring of protection +5 (guaranteed to last a life time) and a bottle of extra potent lube (guaranteed to please at least 50 Tuul drones). Take it or leave it.”
>Sign the form, see if anyone calls you a liar then.
“Thank you. Your ring and lube will have already arrived at your home, together with everything else you ordered.”
>You can see multiple futures, which me is most satisfied with these purchases? Is the one with the blade more satisfied than the one with the mask?
“I don’t need to have lived the future to know that. Do you find blood sexy?”
>Err… no?
“Then the mask is the thing for you, Vic!”

>Could you explain why Khrax masks are so important?
“Why, they increase sensitivity and the like by removing the sense of sight while also making sure you aren’t splattered blood in the middle of it. After all, most Khrax would be