[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 68628)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125625004020.png - (88.07KB , 600x400 , 01.png )
68628 No. 68628 ID: 5696d4

"Where's that... FUCKER!"
Expand all images
>>
No. 68629 ID: f21281

That's not how you get massages...
>>
No. 68630 ID: 632862

>>68628
Did Murdelp do something bad? He's being mind controlled, you know. Apparently, touching the purple stone is a bad idea.
>>
No. 68631 ID: e5d696

Who did this to you?
>>
No. 68633 ID: 476456

she drugged you,had rough sex with you and dumped you out in the woods didnt she?
>>
No. 68634 ID: 135d9a

Hi, what'd we miss?
>>
No. 68636 ID: 5696d4
File 125625122528.png - (58.04KB , 600x400 , 02.png )
68636

No time to explain! Now tell me if you're seeing something different!
>>
No. 68640 ID: a9ac4e

>>68636
I 'unno, your nose is gone again. It tends to fluctuate though, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
No. 68641 ID: 9891a9

>>68636
Also your tongue was green, any significance there?
>>
No. 68642 ID: c1b520

>>68636
Well first off you look a lot cuter then last time we saw you.
Second you seem to have a green tongue, I don't think that's normal.
And third, there seems to be a fluffy white object behind you to your right.
>>
No. 68643 ID: 192956

>>68636
Did someone give you a booboo? Do you want us to kiss it and make it better?
>>
No. 68646 ID: 632862

>>68642
Behind and to your LEFT, actually! It's our right.
>>
No. 68648 ID: c1b520

>>68646
But she's turned around, she should turn to her right.
>>
No. 68649 ID: d48832

>>68646
>>68642
Thats the moon. Or that´s no moon? O.o
>>
No. 68650 ID: f44349

BEHIND YOU!
AND TO YOUR RIGHT ONCE YOU SPIN AROUND!
>>
No. 68679 ID: 5696d4
File 125625575868.png - (62.74KB , 600x400 , 03.png )
68679

Again with that trap? She won't fool me this time...

HAIYA! Trap disabled-
>>
No. 68680 ID: 5696d4
File 12562557867.png - (77.24KB , 600x400 , 04.png )
68680

*FWWP*

... Fuck.
>>
No. 68681 ID: c1b520

HA! She turned to the right like I said. All those who said left can suck on mah balls.
>>
No. 68682 ID: 135d9a

>>68680

Wait, is she better at this than you are?

Those dots on the cards aren't worth as much as I thought they were, if so.
>>
No. 68683 ID: c0f3bf

Explain fast, we won't be able to help you adequately if we don't know what's going on. At bare minimum tell us how you're being attacked.
>>
No. 68684 ID: 7eda8b

Say "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU GIVE MASSAGES!"
>>
No. 68685 ID: 632862

>>68680
I see the training is going well, then.

Perhaps too well?
>>
No. 68686 ID: 43d730

>>68685
That or someone got nosed.
>>
No. 68689 ID: c0f3bf

>>68686
God damnit, you're gonna have to wear a veil at this rate.
>>
No. 68690 ID: 9c02db

mind crush dat shit
>>
No. 68691 ID: 5696d4
File 125625670487.png - (63.12KB , 600x400 , 05.png )
68691

"Oh, I'm sorry! I must've gone too far... I didn't mean to brag or anything..."

... Damnit. I just realized that Talyxians are good warriors because they learn fast...
>>
No. 68693 ID: 135d9a

>>68691

Well, it's a good thing she's on your side, then.

Or... something?
>>
No. 68694 ID: f21281

>>68691
Muscle memory, perhaps?
>>
No. 68696 ID: dda9dd

>>68691
they're naturals it seems.
>>
No. 68697 ID: 632862

Okay, cool.

So, about that massage... Did you get a happy ending? Hmmmmmm?
>>
No. 68699 ID: 43d730

>>68691
Alright.
Hold your nose to the side and tackle her.
Commence tickling.
She'd better be ticklish.
>>
No. 68700 ID: 5d5878

>>68691
No, no, this is good. This way, it's less work to train her and less downtime.
>>
No. 68702 ID: 5696d4
File 125625862938.png - (46.12KB , 600x400 , 06.png )
68702

We're just training, though recently I've requested her to start inflicting wounds on me so she can realize the toughness of different kinds of skin. Betcha didn't know that's important, mhm?

> statcard

It's been a week since Amina joined, and she has definitely improved over the past few days. You can say I've woken up part of her Talyxian honor.

> "massage"

I can't tell you much, you perv. Let's just say we had a very fun body pile.

Speaking of body pile...

"!"
>>
No. 68705 ID: 5696d4
File 12562589006.png - (76.90KB , 600x400 , 07.png )
68705

"Hey, that's no fair! You cheat!"

> "Nothing's fair in a war, Amina."

(Reuploaded)
>>
No. 68707 ID: 9c02db

WHIP YOUR DICK OUT
>>
No. 68708 ID: 43d730

>>68705
I don't see enough tickling.
>>
No. 68709 ID: fba9cb

>>68705

tell her she needs to convince you to let her up.
>>
No. 68711 ID: bffa2a

Wrestling is very important skill in combat, she should be able to get up from that position and subdue you.
>>
No. 68712 ID: 3d8e92

>>68705
Seconding the tickling and groping.
>>
No. 68713 ID: 6a66c3

Can't you get her some corpses to practice on? That can't be healthy, you're gonna get an infection.

Though with your sharp spear i wonder how she's still alive.
>>
No. 68715 ID: 5696d4
File 125626051621.png - (52.96KB , 500x400 , 08.png )
68715

>>68711

Yeah. With those improved stats of hers, she should be able to push me aside.

...

...

... For some reason, I think she's actually liking that position.

>>68713

It's rare for her to find someone who's tough-skinned like me! Well, there's Gezzono, but I heard that he's tending to his infected hand.

He should be back right now.
>>
No. 68720 ID: c0f3bf

Holy crap. Alright then, you should probably go check on Gezzeno and Murdelp. Just be very careful around Murdelp, he may be possessed.
>>
No. 68722 ID: 632862

>>68715
Hmm, she could use some toughening up though. That'll take longer.

Hey, Sanya did you improve any while training her?
>>
No. 68723 ID: 9891a9

>>68715
>right now
He's watching this entire scene with an extreme interest right behind you both, isn't he.
>>
No. 68725 ID: 5696d4
File 125626084766.png - (49.21KB , 500x400 , 09.png )
68725

>>68722

Trying to get cut up like that? Of course it'll make me tougher!
>>
No. 68728 ID: 5696d4
File 125626120390.png - (32.47KB , 600x400 , 10.png )
68728

>>68723

Wait, what-

...

"Hiiiii theeeeeeere!"
>>
No. 68729 ID: 9891a9

>>68728
Fuck, knew it.
>>
No. 68732 ID: 632862

>>68728
Oh, he's good.

Should've been hiding in bushes though.
>>
No. 68833 ID: 7eda8b

>>68725
>Trying to get cut up like that? Of course it'll make me tougher!
But it might make you less pretty, and you don't want that!

What ways are available that would increase your Charm? If you raise that high enough, your problems will lessen.
>>
No. 68874 ID: 43d730

>>68728
Throw AMINA at GEZZONO
>>
No. 68939 ID: 632862

>>68728
Well, don't disappoint the man! Tickle Amina.

Hey, didn't you think he was cute, before? I'm curious as to whether you still have any feelings for him, or if it's just Amina now.
>>
No. 68993 ID: 43d730

>>68992
Hold out a hand for this touching.
>>
No. 68995 ID: 5696d4
File 125633035642.png - (69.73KB , 600x400 , 11.png )
68995

"Lady Sanyaaaaaa! Lookit! I gooooooot my hand baaaaaaaack!"

> "Okay..."

"Caaaaaaaaaan I touch you wiiiiiiiiiiith it?"

> "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO-"

"Trust me. It'll be aaaaaaaaaaaaaall right..."
>>
No. 68996 ID: 632862

>>68995
Let him touch your boobs!

Or your hand, that may work.
>>
No. 68997 ID: 69d132

>>68995
You're having a pretty good day, just let him have his fun.
>>
No. 68998 ID: 3d8e92

>>68995
Yeah sure, why not.
>>
No. 68999 ID: 7eda8b

"...Is this having to do with my nose?"
>>
No. 69001 ID: 5696d4
File 125633067035.png - (92.17KB , 600x400 , 12.png )
69001

>>68997
>>68998

> "Fine, go ahead."

Gezzono mumbles a few words. I can't see his usual perverted self for some reason.

"CURE LIGHT WOUNDS!"

Mhm, whatdya know? Gezzono DOES know something after all!
>>
No. 69005 ID: 632862

>>69001
We have a healer in the party now! WOO!

Hey, our team now is like the usual 4-man archetype. Fighter, thief, mage, cleric.
>>
No. 69021 ID: 5696d4
File 125633185140.png - (63.25KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
69021

>>69005

Gezzono notes us that he actually is a mage, as implied by his title "The Elementalist Tonberry". He only keeps some healing spells around him for emergency purposes.

If ever there's a cleric, that would be Gazzene. However, he had ordered her to return the body of Dezzono back to Alcardia for a proper burial, so she isn't here for now.

I haven't seen Murdelp for a week now. He left a note saying that he had "official business" by the Kobold Mines.

... Now where should we go now?

A - Nocitome Tribe
B - Kobold Village
C - Kobold Mines
D - ???
>>
No. 69022 ID: e3f578

What? No resurrect spell? Come on, there has to be one in existence!
>>
No. 69024 ID: 69d132

>>69021
Murdelp! To the mines.
>>
No. 69025 ID: 9e9b47

>>69021

D
>>
No. 69028 ID: 632862

>>69021
We have good reason to believe that Murdelp is being mind controlled by Yelims. I'm not sure if it's a better idea to head for him directly, or to try and eliminate the King beforehand. It's quite possible that the Kobold Mines are a trap...

Well we've got three guys now, let's give it a shot. Nocitome Village.
>>
No. 69029 ID: dc8150

Time to go spelunking! To the mines!
>>
No. 69031 ID: 9c02db

To the mines! lets go get that cute little bastard back
>>
No. 69730 ID: 5696d4
File 125659214134.png - (81.01KB , 600x400 , 14.png )
69730

>"MURDEEEEEEEELP!"

... No response. He must be way in deep.

Anything we should do before we enter?
>>
No. 69731 ID: 6248cb

>>69730
If you think you gonna spend more than a day in there, bring food.

Case else, have light? Can climb? What else do you bring in a spelunking session?
>>
No. 69732 ID: c0f3bf

>>69731
Hardhats. You're going to need hardhats.
>>
No. 69733 ID: 411975

>>69730
Put some clothes on yourself, young lady. You look like a hussy.
>>
No. 69734 ID: f44349

>>69730
I would just like to inform you that
THIS IS SUPERDEFINATELY A TRAP!
YOU ARE WALKING DIRECTLY INTO A TRAP!
TRAAAAAP!

...Also rope. Bring rope.
You ALWAYS need rope.
>>
No. 69736 ID: 20c9a5

>>69734
And hardhats.
You ALWAYS need hardhats.
>>
No. 69737 ID: 5696d4
File 125659469224.png - (57.77KB , 600x400 , 15.png )
69737

> Food

There's an underground stream inside the Mines. We can go and catch some fish if we're hungry.

> Rope and Torch

All found inside the Mines. The Kobolds always leave their tools there.

> Clothing

You're always bringing this topic up. Now that I remember, we still have that WOODEN MAIL we got from the Armory.

A quick look at the armor and I can note the heaviness of it. It can slow down the user to make up for its sturdy defense.

Who should wear it?
>>
No. 69738 ID: c0f3bf

>>69737
You should. Amina's fast as all hell and I'd imagine Gezzeno wouldn't like the weight.
>>
No. 69739 ID: 411975

>>69737
Why won't you ask the bar owner standing right next to you if she has some spare clothes, eh? How about that? I know for sure she has at least ONE outfit you could wear.
>>
No. 69740 ID: 6248cb

Then its all covered, forget the moron talking about clothes and get to the crawl.

Genozzo might want the mail, case else, your chjoice to wear it or not -- dont if it´ll get in your way.
>>
No. 69741 ID: 411975

>>69740
Hey screw you buddy, what's the point of battling demonic forces if you don't look fabulous?
>>
No. 69742 ID: 6248cb

>>69741
Its official, we´re insane. xD
>>
No. 69743 ID: 9c02db

>>69742
Its official, we´re faaaabulous.
>>69741
also that
>>
No. 69744 ID: 5696d4
File 125659782330.png - (80.81KB , 600x400 , 16.png )
69744

>>69739

Beside the Maid Outfit and her cloak, Amina has... very interesting items.

Gezzono refuses the WOODEN MAIL, saying that Tonberries are well-known for their toughness. I guess that means I'll be wielding this for now.

Sanya equipped WOODEN MAIL.

Now, to ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 69745 ID: 6248cb

>>69743
Whenever someone says 'fabulous' I cant help but hear it being spelled faa~buloous~
>>
No. 69746 ID: d21b96

>>69744

Spittake.jpg
>>
No. 69747 ID: af3e6d

>>69744
Umm, I, er, uh...

To ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 69748 ID: 43d730

>>69747
>TO ADVENTURE
>IN BED
>>
No. 69750 ID: 9c02db
File 125659881558.jpg - (89.90KB , 500x1125 , 123474189871.jpg )
69750

>>69744
she is so faa~buloous~
>>
No. 69751 ID: 197650

Maybe she should be wearing the armour.
Afterall, you already have a tough skin, and eventhough she's agile, if she gets hit once, she might be in a lot of trouble.
>>
No. 69753 ID: 5696d4
File 125660052213.png - (62.15KB , 600x400 , 17.png )
69753

I was really kind of hoping that we don't encounter anything that'll make us fight around here. That only means the Kobold Mines has been taken over, and the Kobolds would be struggling.

Anyway, there is a door somewhere that leads to the Oridecon stones. The Kobolds always lock it up whenever they're not in the mines. To control the locking mechanism, we need to find THREE SHARDS OF GEM hidden somewhere around here. Only the Kobold chieftain knows of this, and hides them in different places each time.
>>
No. 69872 ID: 5696d4
File 125668193634.png - (97.01KB , 600x400 , 18.png )
69872

?
>>
No. 69875 ID: 30f43e

A reality-warping torch?

...

touch it
>>
No. 69876 ID: f4963f

>>69753
... proceed?
>>
No. 69877 ID: 9c02db

>>69872
just walk around and search. nothing really else we can do.
keep your guard up
>>
No. 69878 ID: f44349

>>69872
ALART ALART ALART
The torch is glowing (and not like a normal torch either!)
Either this means its a key item, or its a trap!
So um... idunno! Poke it?
>>
No. 69882 ID: 5696d4
File 125668331743.png - (7.54KB , 600x400 , 19.png )
69882

I go near the torch, but the light around it severely weakens when I do.

Some things glow around.
>>
No. 69886 ID: 632862

>>69882
Why would they put glowing arrows to help strangers find the gem shards? It must be a trap. Go the other way.
>>
No. 69890 ID: 9d41ab

Follow the arrow! It is far too obvious to be a trap.
>>
No. 69917 ID: 5696d4
File 125669126918.png - (67.01KB , 600x400 , 20.png )
69917

"... Sanya, are adventures always THIS boring? What's my training for?!"

Amina might be bored to heck, but that's a good sign that the Kobold Mines haven't been captured.

(Sorry, but I'm not feeling well today. Updates will be done less frequently while I recover.)
>>
No. 69919 ID: 5696d4

(I'm really sick. Sick enough to mention for clarity that Sanya's group took the left pathway.)
>>
No. 69922 ID: 632862

>>69917
There's a gem shard in that little hole there. Also tell Amina not to drop her guard. Even if the Kobold mines aren't overrun, we haven't found anyone to talk to, so we can't confirm if it's completely safe.
>>
No. 69936 ID: 8b7db1

>>69917
Amina, a BORING adventure is one where you DON'T GET KILLED.

And yeah, it is a bit... quiet. Almost too quiet... quick, Gezzono, say some innuendo! Break the silence!
>>
No. 69953 ID: 5696d4
File 12566973757.png - (29.95KB , 600x400 , 21.png )
69953

>>69936

I turn to Gezzono and ask him to lighten up the atmosphere. He returns with a foul mood.

"This is nooooooooooooooo time to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee perverted. I am siiiiiiiiiiiiick of you thinkiiiiiiiiiiiing I'm nothing moooooooooooore than a comiiiiiiiiiic relief."

Not even finished, he turns to Amina and shushes her. "You've ooooooooooonly been with uuuuuuuuuus for a day. Dooooooooon't be annooooooooooying."

... Geez.

>>69922

I actually see two of them: one on the hole and one on plain sight.

Should I get both of them? If not, which should I take? Or rather, should I even take either?
>>
No. 69956 ID: 43d730

>>69953
Get Amina to grab one, and you the other.
I smell a trap, but the two of you have the best chances of avoiding them.
If possible, make little lassos and snare the crystals for removal at a distance.

Also apologise to Gezz with a peck on the cheek.
>>
No. 69957 ID: 632862

>>69953
I think the one in plain sight is a fake. It's so huge! In fact, it looks like it's on top of a dirt mound. Trapped, most likely.
>>
No. 69977 ID: 5696d4
File 125669993276.png - (85.85KB , 600x400 , 22.png )
69977

>>69956

> Gezzono

He turns around, seemingly avoiding me.

>>69956
>>69957

> Shards

Who should grab which? We'll have to assign who goes to get which shard.
>>
No. 69979 ID: ed8d8a

observe mysterious brown spot on wall near big red crystal. clearly a trap.
>>
No. 69987 ID: 632862

>>69979
Oho, so there is.

Yeah just take the small shard in the pit. Sanya, having the best defense, should pick it up. Then do a round of rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to carry it around, unless one of you volunteers.

Also it seems odd that everyone's suddenly so irritable. Maybe there's some kind of outside force messing with your emotions.
>>
No. 70015 ID: c0f3bf

Wait, when has Gezzono been comic relief?
>>69987
I'd watch out for mood altering as well. Ask Gezzono if he knows anything about that crystal.
>>
No. 70016 ID: 7eda8b

No more dawdling. Grab those crystals and get moving.
>>
No. 70033 ID: f44349

>Everyone is suddenly irritable
>red gemstone thing
How much you wanna bet these stones are all linked to a mood and the red one is 'ANGRY'

ALSO: the real stone is in that hole.
The one sitting there in the open is totally a trap.
>>
No. 70040 ID: 15f6d6

>>70033
This
>>
No. 70219 ID: 5696d4
File 125685883435.png - (75.13KB , 600x400 , 23.png )
70219

> Crystals

I used to operate on these shards myself when I help the Kobolds mine for Oridecon. Three of them will open that locked door leading to the stones. I doubt they have something to do with the delicate atmosphere around us.

> Ask Gezzono

Somehow, I don't think Gezzono will be talking to us for a bit.

> Small brown spot on wall

Clearly it has something in it, yes. If it really is a trap, we'd better stay away.

> Take the shard

The RED GEM SHARD pulsates an ominous glow before I pick it up.

Obtained RED GEM SHARD.

The room where we can place the shards is just across the small bridge.
>>
No. 70220 ID: 632862

>>70219
Well if the room is right there, you may as well go place it now.
>>
No. 70229 ID: 476456

Oh god dont touch it with your bare hands are you crazy. use your bra or your headband.
>>
No. 70234 ID: 5696d4
File 125686445813.png - (105.07KB , 600x400 , 24.png )
70234

>>70229

Hey, no danger here, mind you! The RED SHARD always does that whenever it detects life nearby.

>>70220

Well, here we are.

There are three mounds in front of us. We can put the RED SHARD in one of them, but where?
>>
No. 70235 ID: 632862

>>70234
You're kidding, right? Don't you know how to put the diamond-shaped peg in the diamond-shaped hole?

It's the one furthest to your left.
>>
No. 70236 ID: 203534

Actually that one looks kind of pentagonal. But the point stands. Count the sides on the crystal and put it in the hole with that many sides.
>>
No. 70237 ID: 5696d4
File 125686522792.png - (28.40KB , 600x400 , 25.png )
70237

>>70236

The shard actually contains four sides. I guess you couldn't see from your point of view, so I've examined it for you.

It goes into the four-sided hole, yes?
>>
No. 70239 ID: 5696d4
File 125686606927.png - (49.07KB , 600x400 , 26.png )
70239

Okay, it's on the right hole...

... This darkness isn't supposed to happen.
>>
No. 70240 ID: f44349

>>70239
Oh FUCK.
I knew this was too simple!
WHY DIDN'T I SAY SOMETHING?!
TAKE IT OUT AAAAAAA
>>
No. 70241 ID: 5696d4
File 125686767751.png - (20.41KB , 600x400 , 27.png )
70241

Select the character you will control. The others will be unavailable. Each has different plot twists for the situation.

Sanya: The Dilemma
Amina: The Anguish
Gezzono: The Sacrifice
>>
No. 70243 ID: 135d9a

>>70241

Random number generator gave me Amina, so I'll go with that.
>>
No. 70244 ID: af3e6d

>>70240
Gezzono is a MISTERY. Let's try him.
>>
No. 70245 ID: 7eda8b

Before I answer, I have a serious question:

What does increased Logic actually do, when we're the ones making the decisions?
>>
No. 70249 ID: af3e6d

>>70245
I know way back in Dorf Quest logic dictated the extent to which the character followed stupid or crazy suggestions. The higher the logic, the more the character is likely to disregard an action and call the poster an idiot, I think.
>>
No. 70251 ID: 632862

Gezzono.
>>
No. 70252 ID: 8b7db1

>>70249
Yeah, in DorfQuest, Beardbeard had a logic of 1, and pretty much did the very first thing that was suggested. Which usually was attacking something.
>>
No. 70253 ID: aac1f8

>>70245
Common Sense advantage in GURPS:
Whenever the GM thinks an action a player is wanting to take is STUPID, the GM can warn the player by saying "Hadn't you better think about this?" This lets an impulsive *player* take the roll of a cautious character.
>>
No. 70254 ID: f4963f

>>70245
In Gnome's quests in specific, he mentioned that Logic would influence how he selected commands and how he interpreted them.

Logic is a stat highly dependent on the quest author, though. Often, it's there just for your information.
>>
No. 70271 ID: 7eda8b

Let's go with Amina.
>>
No. 70274 ID: e1487c

Gezzono.
>>
No. 70275 ID: 9e9b47

Amina
>>
No. 70276 ID: f8dcc1

Anima
>>
No. 70304 ID: 20c9a5

Gezzono
>>
No. 70308 ID: 9891a9

Amina.
>>
No. 70310 ID: 276781

...Gezzono
>>
No. 70312 ID: 476456

AMINA!
>>
No. 70313 ID: 0d1fe9

Amina
>>
No. 70315 ID: fbfbd6

Gezzono
>>
No. 70319 ID: 0b18ab

amina
>>
No. 70325 ID: 197650

Amina
>>
No. 70344 ID: aac1f8

Gezzono
>>
No. 70345 ID: acaa40

Amina.
>>
No. 70350 ID: 865fcb

Amina
>>
No. 70363 ID: 5696d4
File 125693302767.gif - (957.82KB , 600x400 , 28.gif )
70363

"... Ugh..."

(Animated)
>>
No. 70364 ID: 7eda8b

Examine surroundings. Make sure you haven't been tied up by kobolds, and if you have, pray that they don't figure out what your toys are for.
>>
No. 70365 ID: 0b18ab

Did Sanya use Mind Crush on you?!

Immediately start dodging everywhere! Take no shit!
>>
No. 70367 ID: 5696d4
File 125693356938.png - (55.30KB , 600x400 , 29.png )
70367

>Examine surrou-
>Did Sanya us-

WOAH SHIT, VOICES IN MY HEAD!

... Wait a minute. Sanya said something about some voices telling her what to do... Are you what she was talking about?
>>
No. 70368 ID: 43d730

>>70367
MAYBE.
>>
No. 70370 ID: 5696d4
File 125693525845.png - (54.15KB , 600x400 , 30.png )
70370

>>70368

You'd better answer truthfully, 'coz we're stuck wherever we are.

See? I have you by my grasp. You want me to destroy you instead? You don't sound as helpful as how Sanya described you to be.
>>
No. 70371 ID: e75a2f

You honestly think you, of all the people we've met in all the places we've been and all the situations we've been in, even have a hope to destroy us.

You're not holding us hostage. We're holding you hostage. If you want to get out of here, then be a good girl and ask nicely.
>>
No. 70372 ID: 12fc66

>>70370
... Maybe. Okay, yes. Hi!
We're the Wisdom Stone!
We don't know why the hell we're called that, since some of the voices in here are completely retarded, but we mean well.
Most of us, anyway.

Anyway, yes, we help Sanya. Or try to. Now we're helping you. Help us help you.
>>
No. 70373 ID: af3e6d

>>70371
This is not the time to test how invulnerable we are.
Our job is (usually) to assist, so assist we shall. Just be warned that the many different voices have many different ideas.
>>
No. 70374 ID: 9c02db

>>70370
masturbate furiously
>>
No. 70375 ID: af3e6d

>>70374
Like that one. That's a very common idea. It's easiest just to ignore it.
>>
No. 70376 ID: 6248cb

>>70375
Doesn´that guy just say it to test the current weilder´s willpower?
>>
No. 70377 ID: 5696d4
File 125693749211.png - (42.80KB , 600x400 , 31.png )
70377

If you really are the Wisdom Stone, then we'll have to work together to escape this strange plane. All I see is an endless land of white. I wonder how we can escape here...
>>
No. 70378 ID: 5696d4
File 12569375323.png - (27.82KB , 430x287 , 32.png )
70378

>>70371

> You're not holding us hostage. We're holding you hostage. If you want to get out of here, then be a good girl.

... You sure remind me of my caravan...
>>
No. 70379 ID: 25db2c

>>70378
Apologies for that, miss. Some voices aren't as civil as others, I'm afraid.
>>
No. 70380 ID: 6faa8c

>>70378
Don't listen to that voice. He's mean. I'd hug you if I could.
>>
No. 70381 ID: 5696d4
File 125693770287.png - (15.16KB , 236x157 , 33.png )
70381

!

The plane's suddenly changing!
>>
No. 70382 ID: c0f3bf

Brace for impact.
>>
No. 70383 ID: f44349

>>70378
Aw geeze.
Look what you guys did.
I keep telling you we need to be nicer to people, but NOOOOooo.

Ahem. Sorry about that. :<
>>
No. 70384 ID: e75a2f

Then please refrain from threatening us when there's no cause for it.

That is usually not the best way to open conversation with someone.
>>
No. 70385 ID: bffa2a

STOP IMAGINING BAD THINGS!

PUPPIES! KITTENS! STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!
>>
No. 70387 ID: c0f3bf

>>70384
Hey, freaked out, passed out, glowing blue objects? She's earned the right.
>>
No. 70390 ID: 5696d4
File 125694100782.png - (57.37KB , 600x400 , 34.png )
70390

... What the heck am I doing here... in the CARAVAN?!
>>
No. 70391 ID: c0f3bf

Get out of the direct light, people can see you if they look in.
>>
No. 70392 ID: e75a2f

Not my fault.
>>
No. 70393 ID: e973f4

>>70390

Well, clearly you've stumbled into some kind of mental trap somehow.

Maybe.

Honestly your guess is probably as good as ours?
>>
No. 70394 ID: 68c337

>>70390
Getting the hell out.
>>
No. 70395 ID: a4a5fb

>>70391
Or at least close your legs - you're giving people a free show.
>>
No. 70396 ID: 7eda8b

Escape through open doorway at once.
>>
No. 70397 ID: 276781

>>70390
...I'm going to say thought dimension/mental trap as well.

Amina, don't worry. Everything will be fine. You're a lot faster now than you were back then. Anything that tries to mess with you is going to learn that lesson the hard way.
>>
No. 70398 ID: bffa2a

Didin't I tell you to stop imagining bad things? Dammit, now you have to relive past trauma and fight through it. Puppies would have been easier.

Okay, remember you have training now, you have hope. You no longer have to be the victim, you can do this. Now, if you could manifest that hope in 50 feet tall Sanya it would be even better but let's settle for we have. What do you see?
>>
No. 70400 ID: 632862

Check out that cloth-covered crate over there.
>>
No. 70409 ID: 5696d4
File 125694441919.png - (103.02KB , 600x400 , 35.png )
70409

Do you mean I'm inside my own dreams? Then that means someone - or something must be messing up with my head!

Let's go outside...

... This is the first bar I went to with the caravan.
>>
No. 70411 ID: 276781

>>70409
Hey Amina, you need a nickname. How's Ammy work for you? Unless that bothers you.

...Anyway, you should test the bounds of your interactions with this world. If it is a dream, or a product of your mind, you should have some control over it. Possibly the easiest thing to try is believing that you've got a skeleton key in your pocket/inventory, then fishing it out.
>>
No. 70413 ID: f44349

>>70409
Mm-hm.
Definitely your standard "Reliving your tormented past, defeat your inner demons, yadda yadda etc." kind of deal.

Just go with the flow for now. Obviously there's something in the bar here representing an inner demon of yours so... be ready for an unpleasant memory.
And just remember: IT ISN'T REAL.
>>
No. 70414 ID: e973f4

>>70409

So, just so we have some idea of what we might have to deal with here... what exactly happened in said bar?
>>
No. 70417 ID: bffa2a

Just live for the moment you finally pierce through this illusion and get your hands around the throat of the one who's doing this. Revenge will be sweet and slowly applied. Unless it's the crystal, I don't know what you would do with a crystal.
>>
No. 70418 ID: 276781

>>70417
I'm sure some of the more perverted voices here have a few unsavory ideas.
Don't listen to those ones, by the way, Amina.
>>
No. 70419 ID: 5696d4
File 125694575087.png - (48.28KB , 600x400 , 36.png )
70419

>>70417

But I don't know how to escape from this realm, let alone know who's behind all this! I sure hope I could, though... 'coz this is giving me a heavy heart.

>>70414

It's not what's inside the bar...

... Do you really wish to know what happened here?
>>
No. 70420 ID: e973f4

>>70419

I'm just saying that the nature of this sort of trap is such that whatever happened your past is inevitably going to be reenacted in one or another form here, so if it's the sort of thing where a heads-up would be helpful, then...
>>
No. 70421 ID: 276781

>>70419
You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, but if you think it'll help - either yourself, or us - we're here to listen.
>>
No. 70422 ID: f44349

>>70419
...I get the feeling we're gonna find out either way.
It'd probably be easier on you to tell us about it then to have us just see it happen.
>>
No. 70427 ID: dda9dd

>>70419
Well, we have a few ideas...And we could probably survive without you telling us,

but this is likely one of those situations where you will have to confront your past anyhow soo...
>>
No. 70430 ID: 5696d4
File 125694889133.png - (44.24KB , 600x400 , 37.png )
70430

>>70420
>>70421
>>70422
>>70427

... I got raped here... for the first time... when I was young...
>>
No. 70432 ID: 276781

>>70430
Well, it ain't gonna happen again. You're bigger and faster. Personal demons are scary shit, but you can handle it.

Don't falter, don't doubt; this is your head and you're the boss. Whoever or whatever's making you remember this made a massive error in judgment.
>>
No. 70433 ID: 43d730

>>70430
Does it still scar you today?
Can you face it again?
This time around, assuming it's a 'worst moments of your life replay' trap, you should keep in mind at all times that you are harder, better, faster, and stronger now.
>>
No. 70435 ID: 7e4808

Or you could think about something else, see if you force it to change.
>>
No. 70443 ID: 5696d4
File 125695010287.png - (43.02KB , 600x400 , 38.png )
70443

>>70432
>>70433

Y-y-yeah... It's just a d-d-dream, right? I mean, this w-w-whole thing's only fake...

*heavy breathing*
>>
No. 70445 ID: 43d730

>>70443
I can see it still has an impact on you.

Would shouting in your head make you move if you froze up with shock?

Do you have a backup weapon somewhere about your person? The easiest way to get out of this would be to stab the shit out of the attacker before anything happens; stabbing shit usually requires no thought, can be done in a panic, and reflexively saves your ass.

Or punch them in the sarcophagus.
>>
No. 70450 ID: 5696d4
File 125695050061.png - (48.75KB , 600x400 , 39.png )
70450

>>70445

I don't have any weapons, but I do have my hands. Sanya hasn't given me any-

"HEEEAAALLLP!"

A scream from the alleyway just beside the Bar!
>>
No. 70451 ID: e3f578

Don't vocally acknowledge it as a dream or pass it off. Shit gets worse because of that. Tempting fate you know. Now you have to balance it by saying something horrible is definitely going to happen to you.

Does it mean its going to happen? No. Let's just go kill the guy who did horrible things to you. Unless this guy was actually a fucking legendary warrior then we lure him into a trap.
>>
No. 70452 ID: 43d730

>>70450
...Or we've been applying the wrong kind of trope to this.
Did you cry out during the incident?
That might be you... You'd better rescue possible-you.
>>
No. 70455 ID: 276781

>>70450
Get ready to disembowel something or someone.
>>
No. 70457 ID: bffa2a

I think it's time to face what is here. Be aware that if this is an illusion instead of just a dream then the presented dangers might just be deadly. Keep distance and employ hit'n'run tactics but try to ignore the past part of this, it isin't happening now.
>>
No. 70461 ID: e75a2f

Disembowlment? No. It's probably you getting raped. Or someone you know getting raped.

That's the way self-dreamworlds like this work.
>>
No. 70462 ID: 5696d4
File 125695243830.png - (105.49KB , 600x400 , 40.png )
70462

Some of you are right... It's ME when I was young!

"I'll claw you away! I'm a TALYXIAN!"

"We're not scared of you, kid! We 'rented' you. If you squirm too much, we'll have to knock you out. The caravan men's okay with that, anyway!"

"You're not holding us hostage, kid. We're holding you hostage. If you want to get out of here, then be a good girl and do as we say!"
>>
No. 70463 ID: 276781

>>70461
The implication was to disembowel the attacker(s) - or, if it was a trap, the person luring her by screaming "help".
>>
No. 70464 ID: 789ab5

>>70462
Fuck you, Vy. Fuck you for making us eat our words :p
>>
No. 70465 ID: f44349

>>70462
Fffff-
TIME PARAOXES BE DAMNED!
STOP THEM!
Show these motherfuckers what you're made of NOW.
>>
No. 70466 ID: 73ad2b

om nom nom words
>>
No. 70467 ID: 632862

>>70462
Eliminate them.
>>
No. 70469 ID: 20c9a5

>>70465
Fucking this. Cut, rip, slice, tear apart, decapitate. Face your fears and make them shit themselves.
>>
No. 70472 ID: bffa2a

>>70462

Okay, we're not watching this shit. You're an adult now and you've probably dreamed of doing this. Attack purple one from behind and claw off his jewels, then immeadetly slash the others eyes out. If you can resist staying behind to enjoy revenge take yourself away from that alley.

Remember, not really happening now. Save that anger for the responsible one when we figure a way out. I think mini-you can help.
>>
No. 70475 ID: e75a2f

Oh come on, really now?

If you can, please kill whoever's plagarizing my words. I hope this isn't one of those ghosty dreamworlds where you can't do anything but watch.
>>
No. 70476 ID: 5696d4
File 125695373299.png - (49.12KB , 600x400 , 41.png )
70476

>>70465
>>70467
>>70469
>>70472

I'm not standing up for this, either! I don't want this to repeat again, even if it's only a dream!

!!!

... What? I can't hit him!
>>
No. 70477 ID: 632862

>>70476
Oh great. See if you can physically touch any of the three involved. If not, maybe instead you should leave the area instead of having to watch this happen.
>>
No. 70478 ID: e75a2f

Fuckin knew it. We're McScroogin' it.

Ghost of Christmas Past.
>>
No. 70481 ID: 7e4808

Well great. Either a cruel trap or one of those silly "FACE YOUR FEARS AND BECOME STRONGER!" deals.
>>
No. 70482 ID: f44349

>>70476
Oh come on!
That's not even fair! D:

Whoever is responsible for this illusion is going to fucking DIE.
>>
No. 70486 ID: bffa2a

Oh, fuck me. Illusion confirmed and somebody really wants to fuck with your mind. Whoever or whatever it is just sealed it's fate if we get out of here.

It's not real, will it away as hard as you can. It's not here, it's not now and you don't have to watch. Get angry and take yourself away from here. You are much more than this and you have somebody to kill now.
>>
No. 70487 ID: 7e4808

You can still try concentrating in some other memory, see if it switches.
>>
No. 70489 ID: e75a2f

Think about the good times.

Preferably the ones that aren't killing you.
>>
No. 70492 ID: e3f578

Oh god, you were really small then. All right now all you have to do is use your logic to get through. I understand it might hurt to stay here and actually face your fears, but hey, this is one of those puzzles. Try holding your younger self's hand to calm her down? If she calms down and faces the present you can face the past.

Really, you might be only able to interact with yourself in a weird spiritual manner. So hold her hand or something that calms you down when your sad, frightened, or angry. Probably a lullaby.
>>
No. 70493 ID: 5696d4
File 12569548755.png - (67.98KB , 600x400 , 42.png )
70493

No matter how hard I think, this dream's still going!

...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I CAN'T GO BACK NOW! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TURN BACK IN TIME AND STOP THIS!

"Hold her. I really can't hold this any longer."

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOO!
>>
No. 70494 ID: 632862

>>70493
Rush into the bar and get help from someone.
>>
No. 70495 ID: aa3821

>>70493
He's translucent! That means he has translucent guts! RIP AND TEAR!!

Let your rage take over, your raw emotions can at least let you change the outcome THIS time!
>>
No. 70496 ID: 68c337

Whether you stop it or not, it's a dream. It's not real, don't let it make you forget that. Try to find anything you can move, even a pebble can stop someone if you get their eye.
>>
No. 70499 ID: f44349

>>70493
Shh. All right.
Calm down.
Remember this isn't real. This is just a memory. Just a cruel bit of magic trickery.
Calm down.
>>
No. 70500 ID: e75a2f

Yep, this is one of those 'Face your fears' moments.

Sorry, probably nothing you can do; still, trying the whole 'Comfort Yourself' retinue might work regardless.
>>
No. 70501 ID: 7e4808

>>70500
That or "Accept your past". You are who you are because of what you lived and all that.
>>
No. 70503 ID: 7eda8b

Why are you so small? Oh, gross. How old WERE you back then?
>>
No. 70505 ID: 43d730

>>70493
KEEP A MOTHERFUCKING WATCH OUT
IGNORE YOUR MEMORY
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO STAB YOUR SORRY ASS
>>
No. 70507 ID: e3f578

Man, go comfort your past self. That's all you can do... wait, back up.

I wanna see this man's face, he's got something akin to Gezzeno's robe. Only difference is his skin really from just the body. Might be a different type of Tomberry.
>>
No. 70508 ID: bffa2a

It's an illusion, a memory, not real. You're clinging to the past, let it go this time. Just say you're sorry and clear your mind. Somebody is begging for death just outside and we shouldn't dissapoint it.
>>
No. 70513 ID: 276781

See if you can interact with anything, but stay alert for who or whatever is making you relive this memory.
If you can see the faces of your attackers, give us a look-see - if you can't, then you probably mentally blocked it out some time ago.

Whatever you do, don't freak out and go into the fetal position. That will only make you more vulnerable.
>>
No. 70516 ID: 5696d4
File 125695649453.png - (53.96KB , 600x400 , 43.png )
70516

Y-y-yeah! This is all an illusion! I should think of other things than this traumatic experience.

Err...

...
>>
No. 70517 ID: 5696d4
File 125695651165.png - (56.55KB , 600x400 , 44.png )
70517

"... Save me..."
>>
No. 70518 ID: 43d730

>>70517
Oh, you're too cute.
Did you see if you can touch you, not just the other goits?
>>
No. 70519 ID: e3f578

Give us there faces. Now. Right now.

We'll help her. Just give them to us and we'll make it all better.
>>
No. 70521 ID: e75a2f

You heard the lady.

Save her.
>>
No. 70523 ID: 7eda8b

Press the wisdom stone against the dream-figures to counter their illusory mental powers with our own.
>>
No. 70524 ID: e3f578

>>70523
That's right, leave it to us! Let us be the hero for once! TGCHAN! CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGEEEEEEEE!
>>
No. 70525 ID: bffa2a

Alright, obviously you can't let go. Well, let's try it this way. Try to hold her and see if you can comply.

I just hope it's not a venomous snake you'll be holding.
>>
No. 70530 ID: 8b7db1

There are three possibilities I can think of to try and 'beat' this. Since it seems to be a case of memory/illusion, and not time travel.

First thing: Try anything you can to see if you can PHYSICALLY alter this. Focus all of your will into your claws, and try to slash one of the dudes throats. Try tp pick up and object to clobber them. We need to CONFIRM you can't do something like that.
>>
No. 70536 ID: 5696d4
File 125695868641.png - (108.69KB , 600x400 , 45.png )
70536

(Sorry, those two images were part of a cutscene. I made the mistake of posting them too early. My bad.)

"Miss Talyxian... Why can't you save me..."
>>
No. 70538 ID: 5696d4
File 125695872039.png - (50.92KB , 600x400 , 46.png )
70538

> "But I-"

"NNNGGH!"
>>
No. 70539 ID: 5696d4
File 125695873494.png - (37.69KB , 600x400 , 47.png )
70539

...
>>
No. 70541 ID: 5696d4
File 125695885776.png - (82.23KB , 600x400 , 48.png )
70541

... I'm so angry at myself... Why can't I save myself...
>>
No. 70543 ID: 43d730

>>70541
BECAUSE MIND CONTROL
IT HAPPENED, I'M SORRY TO HAVE TO BE THE MEAN ONE, BUT GET OVER IT
WERE YOU PERHAPS EXPECTING A MAGICAL CHANCE TO CHANGE THE PAST
NOBODY GETS THOSE
YOU SURVIVED
IT WAS TERRIBLE, BUT YOU SURVIVED.
YOU ARE STRONGER FOR SURVIVING.
>>
No. 70546 ID: f44349

>>68628
>>70541
No.
Calm down.
THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT.
What happened is in the past.
You can't change it because it ALREADY happened.

Snap out of it Amina! Don't you see what's happening RIGHT NOW?
You're being controlled! FIGHT IT!
>>
No. 70548 ID: dda9dd

He's/It's exploiting your weakness, he will offer you power, power to change this.

But you can't change this because then you would never be you... and you would never want the power, the power to change this...

Recursion him out, he has no power over your past, what you are seeing is not real.
>>
No. 70550 ID: 68c337
File 125695957448.jpg - (40.20KB , 300x450 , 6rivec.jpg )
70550

Not. Real.
>>
No. 70552 ID: af3e6d

What's done is done, there's no changing that. You are here now, and you are YOU now. That's all that matters. You need to keep moving forward. Fight it. Take control of yourself and your future!
>>
No. 70553 ID: 5696d4
File 125695979579.png - (32.83KB , 600x400 , 49.png )
70553

"Oh, but Amina! Your past was calling for you! It MUST be real..."

Heh, we meet again, Wisdom Stone.
>>
No. 70555 ID: f44349

>>70553
YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!
You'll pay for this, mark my words!

"Amina... I'm so sorry, but you have to let go.
What happened was horrible, but it HAPPENED. Past tense.
You can't change it now. But you CAN change what is happening right now. Don't let yourself be controlled! FIGHT IT!"
>>
No. 70556 ID: 68c337
File 125696012793.jpg - (97.96KB , 800x640 , 1239013290631.jpg )
70556

A truth of the.. Past. Anger serves no pur-pose. Don't let it con-trol you.
>>
No. 70557 ID: 43d730

>>70553
You have a choice.
Will you change the past and lock in your future?
Or will you accept the past, and have agency in the days to come?

Regardless of the fact that changing the past is, frankly, a trifle much power to be throwing around to secure the loyalty of a single semitrained individual. I suspect he'll just use psychic surgery to make you forget it, and insert some other helpful bits of psionic technique, like a killswitch or a berserk button.
>>
No. 70558 ID: 5696d4
File 12569603549.png - (32.79KB , 600x400 , 50.png )
70558

"Amina, are you still clinging on to that 'let's just forget about the bad things' bullshit? We live in a world where deities fuckin' create worlds out of NOTHING!

... And I can create the world you want..."

Give it up, Wisdom Stone! Every living creature in this world succumbs easily to temptation. This is what Amina wants!
>>
No. 70559 ID: 276781

>>70555
Don't give in to anger.
Don't let it control you like the caravan did.

What happened to you was horrible, and god knows how long it went on, but you are a stronger person for it. You don't have to forgive them, but you don't have to give in and let your anger take away your freedom.
>>
No. 70560 ID: af3e6d

>>70558
Your past WAS real, but it's the past. What happened has already happened. Amina, you can't let yourself be controlled. You have to be able to think and act for yourself. In the past, you've at the mercy of the whims of others. Not any more. You're stronger now. You can't change what happened in the past, but you can damn well make sure the future is different. Fight it. Be your own person, not somebody else's. Not this Anger Stone's tool.
>>
No. 70563 ID: 5696d4
File 125696058612.png - (32.88KB , 600x400 , 51.png )
70563

>>70559
>>70560

"..."

(Muffled flapping sound can be heard.)
>>
No. 70564 ID: 836378

>>70558

Amina. I want to share with you a secret. A way to fight this.

I need you to shut off all stimuli. Close your eyes, stop listening to everything but the sound of this voice, and control your breathing.

Breath in. Hold it for a second or two. Breath out.

Repeat this process several times. Do not listen to anything this stone says. It knows only the path of destruction.

You were placed on a different path, Amina. Do not give into temptation. There is no wrong in anger for what happened to you. But that is in the past. Do not let it control your present, and you will remove it's grip on your future.

Breath, Amina. Breath. If everything else is too much to handle, just focus on your breath.

Focus on the breath.

Focus.
>>
No. 70565 ID: 46df2e

The stone is making you angry. The stone is a jerk. Smash the stone.
>>
No. 70566 ID: 25db2c

>>70563
Shit, it's a quicktime event duel! Press X rapidly!
>>
No. 70569 ID: 632862

Amina, if you give in to him you won't ever get to see Sanya again. You'll just live in his world where you never got the chance to meet her.

He might even force you to act against her. Betray her. Sanya comforted you and gave you strength. If you forget your weakness, her gift will no longer mean anything.
>>
No. 70570 ID: e75a2f

Wisdom stone?

Fuck you. We're called the Orb of Infinite Psyche.

You don't even know who or what we are, and you think you magically know the way things work now.

I don't want to talk to you. Go fuck off until you've seen enough to know how the world works.
>>
No. 70574 ID: 276781

>>70563
>>70564
That's right.
You are your own person, nobody owns you. Nobody controls you. You control yourself, not your anger, and certainly not someone using a stone that amplifies anger.
Your friends will likely need your help, Amina. Are you ready to help them?
>>
No. 70575 ID: 7eda8b

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the ANGRY STONE.
>>
No. 70578 ID: 5696d4
File 125696122058.png - (54.73KB , 600x400 , 52.png )
70578

"Ha! Since when did you even -start- to trust the Wisdom Stone? Isn't it the one who told you to 'confront your fears'? Now look what happened to you, sulking on something that is easily changeable by my magic!"

"All the Wisdom Stone had given you are only false hope and empty promises. I, on the other hand, can give you everything you desire."

Behold, Wisdom Stone... I shine with glee!

(The flapping sound starts to grow stronger.)
>>
No. 70579 ID: dda9dd
File 125696124815.gif - (33.74KB , 701x683 , 1233678706165.gif )
70579

>>70565
I have a feeling the stone would like that too much.

Anyhow... if you change the past, you will have never had reason or power to do so in the future.

If you still had reason to have changed the past then your changing it would have effected nothing (you would still remember the event!)

If you did change your memories then you would have irrevocably lost a part of your constituent Psych, you would be a different you.

Trust us on this, if there is one thing we know, that we have always known... its the makeup of the psych, and the dangers of memories lost.
>>
No. 70581 ID: e75a2f

Stop calling us Wisdom Stone you dumb bitch. It's Orb of Infinite Psyche, or just Mike for short. I swear to everything good and holy if you say the words 'Wisdom Stone' one more time I will reach over there and personally kick your temporal ass down to wherever you poked your thick, cliche head out of.
>>
No. 70582 ID: 68c337

It can't change anything. And what false hope? We said it wasn't real to begin with. You're just a liar.
>>
No. 70583 ID: 9e9b47

>>70578

Running away from your old memories forever makes you a scared little bitch. Facing up to reality is hard but you have to accept that what's happened in the past stays in the past forever.
>>
No. 70584 ID: c0f3bf

Hey Amina, you should do what you want. But you should do what you want HOW you want. We know how strong you REALLY are, are you honestly going to relinquish yourself LIKE A SLAVE to ANYONE EVER AGAIN? This force created specific images of your past to torment you, and now it's using them as leverage against you to try and force you to follow its will. Are you going to stand for that bullshit? You don't NEED someone's power to make the world you want, you can do it without any help! Are you going to do what someone ORDERS you to do or are you going to break the fuck free of all influence and decide for yourself?
>>
No. 70585 ID: f44349

>>70578
I didn't want to say this... Feels too much like using your past to manipulate you but...

Amina. Listen. This... Essence, he SAYS he's going to give you what you want. He SAYS he's going to change your past, but we know what he's really doing.
Using you.
Just like the caravan did. Just like those bastards in the bar did.
You're stronger than that, Amina.
You can't go back in time and fight all the people who used you, but you CAN fight this bastard who is trying to use you RIGHT NOW.
>>
No. 70586 ID: 632862

Hey, everyone else here: Stop being angry at the Essence of Anger. That's what's letting it win.
>>
No. 70587 ID: 9e9b47

>>70578

Running away from your old memories forever makes you a scared little bitch. Facing up to reality is hard but you have to accept that what's happened in the past stays in the past forever. You make your own future.
>>
No. 70588 ID: 7eda8b

>>70578
Hello! You appear to be trapped inside an illusory world! Ask yourself: What's more useful right now? Anger, or Wisdom?

>>70581
(Psst. There's no orb in this quest. You're being quite silly.)
>>
No. 70589 ID: 836378

>>70578

You offer one thing, and one thing alone.

Amina. Listen very carefully.

You need to focus on your breath. You need to shut everything out. If it will help, go to somewhere you feel safe. When you were with Sanya, or an earlier memory.

Think of this memory. Hold it in your mind's eye.

Breathe. Keep this image in your mind, and breathe. You must not give into the temptation for power. Power that has not been worked for will corrupt who you are. It will turn you against those you care about. Think of Sanya. Think of how hard she works to keep everyone happy, and how she helped you.

Focus, Amina. This stone is nothing compared to the wisdom you will gain from us. We will help you. We will at times be rude, but that is our nature.

Focus, Amina. Breathe, Amina.

Now...

Wake up.
>>
No. 70590 ID: dda9dd

>>70581
A voice has been infected by anger... extirpate this one.

We are The Gate and The Key... no chunk of mere uncut amethyst shall corrupt our council.
>>
No. 70591 ID: 5696d4
File 125696178950.png - (110.73KB , 600x400 , 53.png )
70591

"Amina... Let the anger consume you. Hate this rotting world that you live i-"

*FWWWP*

An interference!

... Perhaps luck is with you for now, Wisdom Stone. An outsider negating the effect of my influence has just saved your weak-minded friend.

... But can you find the other two? Mwahahahaha...
>>
No. 70593 ID: af3e6d

>>70591
This is bad. We gotta spring into action and do some saving of people.

Amina, are you still there? Are you okay?
>>
No. 70596 ID: bffa2a

It's not real, you'll go through your life in dreams and wish fulfillment while being just a slave again. Only difference is that you won't know it until you finally become useless tool and it's too late to truly live anymore. It'll own you body and soul if you give in.

You can't change the past but you can have a better tomorrow. Don't turn your back to what you have accomplished already, don't abandon life just to escape in dreams. You have friends now and a future. This one wants to take it all away, don't let it. Come back to us.
>>
No. 70608 ID: 7eda8b

Your circuit's dead. Something's wrong.

Can you hear me?
>>
No. 70616 ID: f44349

>>70591
Amina?
Are you alright?
I think it's over for now.
The Essence seems to have lost influence over you...
But Sanya and Gezzono are probably still in trouble!
>>
No. 70617 ID: 5696d4
File 125696324712.png - (50.96KB , 600x400 , 54.png )
70617

>>70593
>>70608
>>70616

Yeah, I'm okay... A bit dizzy, but okay.

I can hear every word you said to me, just to break me free from that spell... I guess you really are as wise as Sanya said. Thank you.

... But who is this dragon in front of me? She looks really similar to Sanya...
>>
No. 70619 ID: e75a2f

Oh good god is that Sanya's mom?
>>
No. 70620 ID: 7eda8b

>>70617
Sanya's bitch of a mother, no doubt.

Say hello!
>>
No. 70621 ID: 276781

That would be Sanya's mom, Sanasha. Probably.
Apparently, she can be a bitch sometimes, but she did break you free from the anger stone's influence, so she can't be all that bad.
>>
No. 70623 ID: f44349

>>70617
Well we're still not THAT wise... Took us a bit too long to figure out that the Essence of ANGER was getting stronger because we were ANGRY at it. Derp.

Hum... is that... Sanya's mom? I think she just saved our ass.
Say hello to her for us!
>>
No. 70624 ID: f21281

We need a better name for that thing than "Anger Stone". Orb of Infinite Psyche, meet the Shard of Enduring Wrath?
>>
No. 70628 ID: 5696d4
File 12569639907.png - (36.39KB , 600x400 , 55.png )
70628

>>70620
>>70623

> "Uhh, hello there. You must be Sanya's mom."

She turns around. "Don't throw your life away just because of one stupid accident in your past, kiddo. You grow stronger by overcoming them instead of trying to change that fact."

She looks... very intelligent to me.
>>
No. 70629 ID: 7eda8b

Raise issue to her referring to that as an accident.
>>
No. 70630 ID: e75a2f

Ask her how she can see your illusion in the first place.
>>
No. 70633 ID: c3db73

Genuflect.
>>
No. 70635 ID: 632862

>>70628
Sanya said she's unstable... but we haven't seen much of that to be honest, and family matters can be quite complicated. Try to keep a respectful distance anyway.
>>
No. 70636 ID: 632862

Oh hey and let's not miss this opportunity to ask about her husband!
>>
No. 70637 ID: af3e6d

>>70624
I for one hope to see more of this archnemesis of ours in other quests.

>>70628
Looks like she's currently stable and wise. Spirit Guide or something?
>>
No. 70639 ID: 5696d4
File 125696487288.png - (67.37KB , 600x400 , 56.png )
70639

>>70629

"Accidents always happen in life, whether you like them or not! I always speak of every event as 'an accident'. There's no such thing as 'destiny' or 'fate' for me."

>>70630

"Illusions? You were screaming about it the whole time! You even confessed about being raped as a youth, though you seem to be talking to yourself."

"Lemme guess... You were being attacked by the Essence of Anger earlier?"
>>
No. 70642 ID: f21281

>>70639
CHEEKS.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS.
>>
No. 70643 ID: 43d730

>>70639
Shit, I thought I used the last of that in my weekend curry.
What's it doing running around causing trouble?
>>
No. 70645 ID: 632862

>>70639
That's right, it was the Essence of Anger.

How did you know of it? Also, where are we? All we can see is brown.
>>
No. 70647 ID: dda9dd

>>70642
I...I can't look away. Her face is soooo broad.
>>
No. 70653 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Yes, and if you call that an accident again I'm gonna punch you."
>>
No. 70658 ID: af3e6d

>>70639
Yes, it was the Rage Rock. What's going on, and why is there a (more) evil us floating around?
>>
No. 70671 ID: 5696d4
File 125696644840.png - (61.29KB , 600x400 , 57.png )
70671

>>70645

"See for yourself."

>>70653

I wouldn't want to anger her like that! She's entitled to her own opinion. Besides, she just frickin' SAVED me from the stone!

>>70645
>>70658

"... That's one of my husband's stones. I'm looking for it."
>>
No. 70674 ID: dda9dd
File 125696657460.jpg - (39.20KB , 438x288 , loc-nar image.jpg )
70674

>>70658
Hell I/We can answer that one. We have quite a lot of 'brothers'... I doubt we will ever get to know them all.
>>
No. 70676 ID: 43d730

>>70671
Resist urge to make a double-entendre based on 'my husband's stones'.
Ask about the rest of them.
>>
No. 70686 ID: 632862

>>70671
Murdelp had the purple stone, last we saw. He left a note telling us he was going to the mines, so here we are.

Looks like it was a trap, of course. King Yelims of the Nocitomes had it before him, and was using it to control minds. The current theory is that Murdelp is under his control now, but it's possible that he delivered it to the king and Yelims is here now, using it against us.

Either way, don't kill Murdelp if you find him. He doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
No. 70840 ID: af3e6d

>>70671
So, uh, yeah. What's going on?
>>
No. 70848 ID: 7d87d9

>>70674
Ain't that the orb of infinite psyche?
>>
No. 71101 ID: ba0eee

A thought occurs. We're obviously not the only sentient stone out there, and we've 'talked' to one that isn't entirely thrilled with us.

Maybe we can contact something else. Somebody neutral or possibly even sympathetic. For that matter, what can WE do?
>>
No. 72159 ID: 5696d4
File 125729348451.png - (62.45KB , 600x400 , 58.png )
72159

>>70686

Who's Murdelp? Sanya mentioned him to me once, but I never met the guy.

>>70674
>>70676
>>71101

I ask Sanasha what she knows about the stones. She tells me that her husband owned five magical stones a long time ago. She had given one to Sanya because she knows about her "initiation".

She's talking about you, I assume.
>>
No. 72162 ID: 15f6d6

Touch her boob.
>>
No. 72163 ID: f8dcc1

>>72159
Ask her where her wings went.

While you do this, touch her boob.
>>
No. 72165 ID: 632862

>>72159
Murdelp's a kobold, and way back when you last saw Sanya and she gave you an Amazon Kiss hug (her nose is cursed to provoke a berserker rage on anyone it touches), you were yelling at him for some reason. Perhaps you didn't know his name then, but he's been pretty helpful and we'd like to get him out of this situation alive if possible.
>>
No. 72166 ID: 9e9b47

>>72162

This.
>>
No. 72167 ID: 43d730

>>72159
Resist urge to make a double entendre based around 'Initiation'.
Ask what the purple one does.
>>
No. 72168 ID: e3f578

The purple one is obviously a darker version of us. What we want to really know is do we have a sister us? Preferably red or green. Orange is fine too, but I think she casts magic spells for some reason.
>>
No. 72172 ID: af3e6d

>>72159
So if we're one of his stones, what of Gazzene's wisdom stone?
>>
No. 72173 ID: 5696d4
File 125729534169.png - (66.89KB , 600x400 , 59.png )
72173

>>72172

Who's Gazzene?

>>72165

I don't know what you're talking about! Well, at least I know Murdelp's a kobold.

>>72162
>>72163
>>72166

I'm not touching anyone, even myself, until this is over with!

>>72167

"The Purple Stone is the Essence of Courage. It gives the wielder extreme confidence and bravery in battle."

... Somehow, I don't believe that's what the purple stone's supposed to do.
>>
No. 72175 ID: 43d730

>>72173
...The next one's power, isn't it.

Relate the disturbing use of 'Courage' to make people blow shit up and try to stab friends when used by a certain offspring of Grouchy Smurf and the Joker.
>>
No. 72176 ID: 632862

Ask her what color the Essence of Anger is supposed to be, then.
>>
No. 72177 ID: af3e6d

>>72173
Apologies, I forgot you're relatively new to this quest of Sanya's. What I meant was, ask her if she knows about any other Wisdom Stones, and what the rest of the stones are.
>>
No. 72178 ID: 5696d4
File 125729927168.png - (30.94KB , 600x400 , 60.png )
72178

>>72175
>>72176

Sanasha looks surprised.

"... How did you know about the Essence of Anger?!"
>>
No. 72180 ID: f21281

>>72178
It was talking to us before you interrupted it from possessing us.

Thanks for that by the way.
>>
No. 72181 ID: 43d730

>>72178
We were just in a mind-wrestling match with it?
Look, lady, we're tired of being the Stone of Wisdom and not having a goddamn clue what's going on.
Spill.
>>
No. 72182 ID: 632862

Looks like she's got brain problems!

Let's just move on and try to find the rest of the group.
>>
No. 72184 ID: 5696d4
File 125730029714.png - (28.67KB , 600x400 , 61.png )
72184

>>72180
>>72181

"... The Essence of Anger is the corrupted form of the Essence of Courage... If my guess is correct, my husband must be..."

>>72182

Sanasha looks at me, the smug expression instantly gone. "My daughter... she might be in grave danger. I will have to help you search for her until she's found."

Sanasha joins Amina as a guest!
>>
No. 72185 ID: 43d730

>>72184
...Daddy is BBEG?
Lovely.
Unless he has medication for that?
>>
No. 72186 ID: 276781

>>72184
Tell Sanasha her daughter's nose has been given the Amazon's Kiss. See if that sparks any reaction.
>>
No. 72188 ID: 7eda8b

"So where do we start? Just wander around until we find her?"
>>
No. 72189 ID: f21281

>>72184
You should let her hold us for a bit. Would make the transfer of information so much faster than having you relay it.
>>
No. 72195 ID: 5696d4
File 125730207281.png - (55.97KB , 500x400 , 62.png )
72195

>>72189

I don't know how you mysteriously got into my place even. Was it that darkness earlier? Nevertheless, I can't pull you off for some reason, so I guess we'll have to rely on relaying messages.

>>72186

Sanasha knows about the Amazon Kiss. It's a corrupted form of Amazon Scream (a spell that raises the target's morale).

>>72188

Sanasha points out about the two remaining shards needed to open the gate.

There's that glowing arrow by the first spot that we didn't take. Since we have no other way, we're going there.
>>
No. 72196 ID: 135d9a

>>72195

Well, let's go, then!

Does Sanasha happen to know anything about getting rid of that Amazon's Kiss? It's been kind of inconvenient.
>>
No. 72197 ID: 7eda8b

Yeah, ask her if that was her doings. The nose thing, that is.

Meanwhile proceed with the arrows.
>>
No. 72471 ID: 5696d4
File 125737295146.png - (84.68KB , 600x400 , 63.png )
72471

>>72182

I don't want to admit it, but seeing Sanasha talk about the Essence of Anger and forgetting that she mentioned it awhile ago tells me she has some mental issues. I'd better keep a close eye on her.

>>72196
>>72197

She admits that she doesn't know much about the Amazon Kiss. If anyone else knows about it, it's her husband.

Then again, she might've just forgotten about it.

... Here we are.

"Now where's that gate?!"
>>
No. 72475 ID: 135d9a

>>72471

Hey, it's one of those shard things.

... I'm not actually sure if you should pick it up or not.
>>
No. 72476 ID: 9d41ab

Grabble that blue crystal and look at the yellow glowy thingum.
>>
No. 72478 ID: a21815

>>72471
Get ye shuttlecock crystal.
>>
No. 72479 ID: 632862

>>72471
Look at the yellow glow before picking up the blue shard.
>>
No. 72480 ID: e3f578

the gate seems to be to our left.
>>
No. 72490 ID: 5696d4
File 125737522175.png - (72.69KB , 600x400 , 64.png )
72490

>>72480

I can plainly see that. It's rather Sanasha who didn't. I politely point out the gate to her.

>>72476
>>72479

What yellow glowing thingy?

All I hear is some weak sobbing.

>>72475
>>72476
>>72478
>>72479

Obtained BLUE GEM SHARD.

... This is easy. Too easy.
>>
No. 72491 ID: 9d41ab

Investigate the sobbing. Do either of you have a light you can direct in there?
>>
No. 72495 ID: 632862

>>72490
Don't stick your head in the hole. Go around.
>>
No. 72499 ID: 5696d4
File 125737781323.png - (53.23KB , 600x400 , 65.png )
72499

"Does someone need some LIGHT?"

... You know what, I'm not asking where Sanasha's getting her items. I didn't even see her carry a torch earlier!
>>
No. 72500 ID: 9891a9

Ask where she is getting this stuff from
Ok fine, politely accept the torch and see what's in the hole then?
>>
No. 72501 ID: 632862

Go around the pillar where the hole is, there's a back passage that connects to the hole.
>>
No. 72508 ID: 7eda8b

"What else are you carrying in your, uhhh?"
>>
No. 72509 ID: e3f578

It's a genre-savvy thing kid. This shit is normal for certain characters of our universe. I mean how the hell are you packin' your "special sexy gadgets" without seeing them on your person. It's obviously in hammerspace... unless you left them at camp.

You're a main character now in a story. You got special privileges against the laws of physics in exchange for the law of narrative.
>>
No. 72515 ID: f21281

>>72499
Hammerspace.

It's complicated, don't worry about it.
>>
No. 73285 ID: 5696d4
File 125755860696.png - (120.75KB , 600x400 , 66.png )
73285

>>72500
>>72501

We go around the bend and see a small room of some kind.

... The sobbing seems to come from this place.
>>
No. 73287 ID: c0f3bf

Approach tail. Brace for impact.
>>
No. 73288 ID: f44349

I see a familiar shade of green!
Sanya is over there behind that altar thingy, I think.
Be careful though, she is probably experiencing some mind-fuckery just like you were.
>>
No. 73289 ID: 632862

>>73285
I think I see Sanya there behind the stone block/altar. She's probably being attacked by the yellow stone if that glow from before was any indication.

Both of you should try to help her somehow.
>>
No. 73298 ID: 5696d4
File 125756064433.gif - (150.33KB , 600x400 , 67.gif )
73298

>>73289

I'm pretty sure that's only coming from my torch.

>>73287
>>73288

... Sanya looks... quite smaller and younger...

(Animated)
>>
No. 73299 ID: c0f3bf

Well crap. Ask Sanasha what year it is.
>>
No. 73300 ID: 632862

>>73298
Hug the adorable Kid Sanya.

Also that yellow glow I spoke of was not your torch; it was something you didn't notice but we did. I'm not sure about it, though.

Ask Sanasha if any of the stones are yellow in color.
>>
No. 73302 ID: f44349

>>73298
Crap. :I
Something is still fucking with our head.
Um... Comfort kid-Sanya?
>>
No. 73307 ID: 5696d4
File 125756179419.png - (113.50KB , 600x400 , 68.png )
73307

>>73299
>>73300

> "Hey, Sanasha. I have a qu-"

!!!
>>
No. 73310 ID: af3e6d

>>73298
Well, I think it's time to question Sanasha. Also greet kawaii Sanya-chan.
>>
No. 73312 ID: c0f3bf

Duck and cover.
>>
No. 73314 ID: f44349

>>73307
SHITTHEFUCK
Uh um shit...
Don't look into the light? Duck?
Fuck I don't know.
>>
No. 73315 ID: 632862

>>73307
Don't stand between it and kid-Sanya. I suspect Sanasha is using whatever ability she used to save you on Sanya now.
>>
No. 73316 ID: ffdecc
File 125756223548.jpg - (143.23KB , 566x800 , bill-left4dead.jpg )
73316

>>73307
WIIIITCH!
>>
No. 73322 ID: 5696d4
File 125756289175.png - (86.17KB , 600x400 , 69.png )
73322

B-b-but I can't see anything now! The light's blinding me...
>>
No. 73324 ID: 632862

>>73322
Oh, looks like you're in Sanya's head now.

Time to see what the fuss is about.
>>
No. 73325 ID: c0f3bf

Duck. Whatever is happening, ducking will definitely make it better.
>>
No. 73326 ID: 34470e

>>73322
Can you smell anything? Hear anything? Feel anything? ...Taste anything?
>>
No. 73327 ID: f44349

>>73322
Yyyep. Looks like we got sucked into Sanya's mindfuck.
Brace for D:
>>
No. 73338 ID: 5696d4
File 125756439971.gif - (60.26KB , 600x400 , 70.gif )
73338

G-g-give me a minute to adjust my eyes... That light was so bright...

... Is it raining?

(Slightly Animated)
>>
No. 73339 ID: 632862

>>73338
Use your training to hide and wait for something to happen. Sanya should wind up here shortly...
>>
No. 73351 ID: c0f3bf

There are trees all around you except directly behind you. Try and feel your way behind one while you wait for your eyes to clear.
>>
No. 73358 ID: 5696d4
File 125756732858.gif - (94.60KB , 600x400 , 71.gif )
73358

>>73339
>>73351

Good idea. I should hide myself while I recover my sight...

... I hear voices.

"But hon, I don't trust those Draconian Templars. Look at what they did to my father!"
"Sanasha, this is the only way to save you two. Besides, all they want is the offender to appear."
"But... But they'll KILL you!"
"..."
>>
No. 73362 ID: c0f3bf

Follow them discreetly and listen in on what they're saying.
>>
No. 73363 ID: f21281

>>73358
Introduce yourself, ask them if they could direct you to the nearest exit from this freaky illusion dream thinger, also finish the question you were going to ask Sanasha.

Do this completely nude too, so they don't misinterpret you as being a threat. "See, I'm naked! No weapons visible! *bounce*"
>>
No. 73368 ID: 632862

>>73363
Don't do this.

Just wait and watch.
>>
No. 73374 ID: 5696d4
File 125756871156.gif - (67.84KB , 600x400 , 72.gif )
73374

>>73362
>>73368

Keeping watch...

"You know this, Sanasha. By eloping with you, I've trespassed into your Draconian rights. That's an equivalent to being a criminal."
"B-b-but it's my choice... OUR choice! We chose to be together..."
"... It can't be helped. If this continues on, they will find and kill you and our child, just to preserve their 'purity'... No offense."
"... But the Draconian Templars... They will... You will... *cries*"
"..."
>>
No. 73375 ID: c0f3bf

>>73374
Keep watching, but sad and empathetic like =(
>>
No. 73377 ID: 9e9b47

>>73375

Keep watching, but look cool and like "eh, whatevs."
>>
No. 73378 ID: f21281

>>73374
Don monocle and fancy pipe, idly stroke your chin in deep thought as you watch the scene unfold. Mutter the word "Fascinating."
>>
No. 73384 ID: e3f578

Don't worry, that guy should be alive now or something. It's been alluded to. So don't get too sad if you feel something for Sanya's parents.

Sergals, while popularity is debatable in your land, are notorious for whatever they do. And what they do ain't pretty. Be prepared to comfort Sanya after this, the anger stone will be after her. Kick it away quickly as soon as you see it like Sanasha did.
>>
No. 73422 ID: 7eda8b

Jump out and say "Complete sentences, please!"
>>
No. 73774 ID: 5696d4
File 125763756439.gif - (56.94KB , 600x400 , 73.gif )
73774

"... Daddy? Where are you going?"
"Sanya! Uhh, I'm just going to the East Draconian Temple... I'll be away for a bit."
"... I love you, daddy. Please stay safe..."
"..."
>>
No. 73781 ID: c0f3bf

Keeeep watching...
>>
No. 73782 ID: 632862

>>73774
Sigh. She's running around naked again.

Why do kids do that?
>>
No. 73816 ID: 15f6d6

Lick her eye.
>>
No. 73820 ID: 5696d4
File 125763907070.gif - (54.31KB , 600x400 , 74.gif )
73820

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

It's Sanya!

"I never saw him again after that! He didn't return!"

"My mom and I went crazy waiting for him!"

She looks like she's planning to go and interrupt her own dad! What should I do?
>>
No. 73825 ID: 632862

>>73820
Rush over and hold her down. Tell her it couldn't have happened any other way. She would have DIED if he stayed. She would have DIED if she followed him.
>>
No. 73827 ID: 15f6d6

>>73825
This
>>
No. 73828 ID: af3e6d

>>73820
Well, looks like it's time to go over and help her. She can't change things, so stop her from trying.
>>
No. 73829 ID: 7a8e5f

She probably won't be able to, join her and try to comfort her.
>>
No. 73830 ID: f44349

Amina hug Sanya :<
>>
No. 73831 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her this isn't real, it's only an illusion created by the matr-er, anger stone.
>>
No. 73859 ID: 5696d4
File 125764073216.gif - (96.54KB , 600x400 , 75.gif )
73859

>>73825
>>73827
>>73828
>>73829

> "Take a hold of yourself! You can't fall for this trick, Sanya!"

"But this isn't a trick... I know I can change this... I WANT MY FATHER!"

> "Please, Sanya! Listen to me! This is all an illusio-"

"I DON'T CARE! AT LEAST, LET ME SEE MY FATHER'S FACE!"
>>
No. 73862 ID: 632862

>>73859
You've already seen it, Sanya. REMEMBER! You were with him for a thousand years! A few more seconds will accomplish nothing! You can't change this.
>>
No. 73864 ID: c0f3bf

>>73831
Tell her the only way to see him again is to resist completely and absolutely. Also hug her and sympathy cry on her shoulder.
>>
No. 73868 ID: 7a8e5f

Sure, let her get a look, just remind Sanya you're there for her.
>>
No. 73874 ID: e3f578

"Okay, but you need to make a deal with me. You will contain your composure and hold my hand. Also realize your father is a total badass, he'll be alright. Just go satisfy your feelings and curiosity. I'll be right here with you."
>>
No. 73878 ID: 9e9b47

>>73859

Kiss her deeply to stop her screaming.
>>
No. 73882 ID: c0f3bf

Ask her if she'd rather see his face or find him for real.
>>
No. 73888 ID: 5696d4
File 125764143448.gif - (55.05KB , 600x400 , 76.gif )
73888

>>73862

"I... I can't! It's been almost a millenium... My head's completely void of his memories!"
>>
No. 73891 ID: 476456

Wouldnt her dad have died of old age by now.
>>
No. 73893 ID: 7a8e5f

"Then we'll watch. But remember that this already happened and nothing can change it."
>>
No. 73894 ID: c0f3bf

>>73888
Tell her you're afraid that if she sees his face she'll lose control over herself.
>>
No. 73897 ID: 632862

>>73891
He was a magic-user of some sort, so I guess he extended his own lifespan.

>>73888
Sanya, these ARE your memories. Whatever's causing this illusion is also messing with your head. Get through this and you will remember. Haven't you thought of him every day since then? That would keep his memory fresh.
>>
No. 73914 ID: 632862

>>73897
If I'm not right here and her memories faded even though she tried to hold on to them... well, let her see but make sure she can't interfere.
>>
No. 73951 ID: 5696d4
File 12576468748.gif - (660.95KB , 600x400 , 77.gif )
73951

In the end, I let Sanya see her father's face.

... !

(Horribly Animated)
>>
No. 73952 ID: 632862

>>73951
Get away from it!
>>
No. 73953 ID: f21281

>>73951
Looks like your dad...
*sunglasses*
...is positively glowing.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 73954 ID: 5696d4
File 12576470736.png - (164.67KB , 600x400 , 78.png )
73954

"Sanya... You've always wanted to see my face? You fool..."
>>
No. 73955 ID: 476456

"Well i didnt think it would be the eye of madness."
>>
No. 73956 ID: c0f3bf

Push sanya to the floor.
>>
No. 73969 ID: 43d730

>>73956
This, and

"Well, your dad is a vortex of eldritch energies. Good thing you take after your mum."
>>
No. 73970 ID: e75a2f

That's not a face.

Find a different face.
>>
No. 73971 ID: 632862

You're not Sanya's dad. You're the Essence of Anger. Again.
>>
No. 73973 ID: 5696d4
File 125764819993.png - (108.55KB , 600x400 , 79.png )
73973

That purple glow... I think this is the Essence of Anger's fault! It's screwing up with Sanya's memories!

"Why can't I see my father's face?! WHY?!"

>>73956
>>73969

I don't see how that will help. Sanya's already "seen" what's in that cloak of his father's. She looks terrified to not know his face.
>>
No. 73974 ID: 276781

>>73973
The Essence of Anger is clouding her memories and trying to control her. Tell her this.
>>
No. 73975 ID: c0f3bf

>>73973
Get her pissed off at the stone. Tell her it's the only thing preventing her from remembering, if she can fight it off she'll be able to remember everything.
>>
No. 73977 ID: abb30a

Sanya, can you use Mind Crush on the Essence of Anger?
>>
No. 73978 ID: 5e89db

Just drag her away, say she needs to wake out of this if she wants to remember it.
>>
No. 73979 ID: e75a2f

Bring logic to bear and tell her that obviously her father has such an ugly face, his mere gaze is what corrupted the Essence of Courage into the Essence of Anger.

His face is so ugly it can drive rocks, inanimate composites of minerals and metals with a complete lack of sentience, batshit raving insane.
>>
No. 73980 ID: 632862

>>73973
Anger is the opposite thing we want here. It makes the stone stronger.

Tell her she can't see him because she never saw him during this memory. He was wearing a cloak and never turned around. It's not her fault.
>>
No. 73982 ID: 276781

>>73975
>>73979
Yes, get ANGRY at the ESSENCE OF ANGER. Surely NOTHING can go wrong with this plan.

Sanya needs to stay calm and at peace.
>>
No. 73983 ID: e75a2f

>>73982
I don't remember anger being any part of that plan. She needs to learn to accept things the way that they are and that adapting to the situation is the best possible option when none other presents itself.

Hence her father is ugly as Meg Ryan in a meat grinder. Get over it and be pleasantly surprised when you find out otherwise.
>>
No. 73985 ID: f21281

>>73973
Stand in front of Sanya, blocking her view of her "father". Grab her by the sides of her head and force her to look at you.

"Sanya, you need to listen. This is not real, none of this is. They are memories twisted by the Essence of Anger. This is what it -wants-, it wants you angry and upset, because then it makes you easier for it to control you. I need you to take some deep breaths, and calm the fuck down. And if you don't, I swear to god I will kiss you and FORCE YOU to calm down."
>>
No. 74563 ID: 5696d4
File 125773145991.png - (134.79KB , 600x400 , 80.png )
74563

Yes... This can't be Sanya's dad! It's just a figment of her imagination... and the Essence of Anger is trying to use it against her!

"Sanya will fail the initiation... I know! MWAHAHA!"

If stones aren't supposed to cackle, apparently this one just did.
>>
No. 74565 ID: c0f3bf

>>74563
Tell Sanya that it's OBVIOUSLY evil, she shouldn't listen to anything it says no matter what.
>>
No. 74571 ID: 632862

>>74563
Tell Sanya that you believe in her.

Do you have anything to hit the stone with? You need to interrupt it somehow without touching it.
>>
No. 74574 ID: f44349

>>74563
We need to snap Sanya out of this.
We need a shock, that won't just upset her further.
...Amina. Kiss Sanya.
>>
No. 74607 ID: 15f6d6

Yes! A kiss! We must counter hatred with LOVE!
>>
No. 74612 ID: 632862

Let's not forget about Sanya's nose. It must not be touched.
>>
No. 74621 ID: 34470e

>>74607
>>74574
>>73985

>>74612
Um, is there any way we can kiss her and avoid her nose?
>>
No. 74823 ID: 4e9b58

Ohai guys. :D I'm random voice #34, I'm new here! So how does this wisdom thing work again?

... Whoa, stay away from the glowy thingy. :O
>>
No. 75519 ID: 5696d4
File 125789491453.png - (90.37KB , 600x400 , 81.png )
75519

...

"Amina! W-w-what are you doing?!"

> "I'm hugging you so you can relieve your own pain..."

"... But the Amazon Kiss-"

(Please give out your best statements to calm Sanya down once and for all)
>>
No. 75521 ID: aca071

>>75519

Just as we have tried to teach you. Teach her now. Close your eyes. Focus only on each other. Heartbeats, breathing, whatever you feel. You will overcome this. This is only a dream. It will pass. Just focus...

>>
No. 75524 ID: 4e9b58

I like cereal when I'm sad.

Oh but I heard from some of the other voices that you did something like this too. You should tell her about it! Then she'll know it's fake.
>>
No. 75526 ID: f44349

"It's alright Sanya.
I know. Just calm down. Focus on me.
This is all the Essence of Anger's doing. It's tampering with your memories.
You haven't forgotten your father. Don't worry.
I'll get you out of this. I promise.
Just trust me."
>>
No. 75527 ID: 632862

>>75519
Sanya, you've grown up to be a strong, independent woman. You've overcome many obstacles, showing courage and skill. Your father would be proud of you, and it's only a matter of time until you see him again. He's in trouble, though. You may have to save him, and it will be hard. We'll help you out. Believe in us, as we believe in you! Reject the illusion in front of you and hold on to what you know is real.
>>
No. 75528 ID: 12fc66

>>75519
> "... But the Amazon Kiss-"
This is just a dream. Your nose has no power here.
Nor does that Essence.
Nor does this Stone.

This is your mind. It's all just an illusion.
But this hug, at least, is real.
And when you wake up, we'll wake up beside you.
We'll still be right here.
With you.
>>
No. 75529 ID: 8958af

Anger already failed to control me. Now, Sanya, you still remember him, and you'll be able to get this rock out of the way to see, don't let it affect you.
>>
No. 75530 ID: 197650

IF YOU ARE TRULY ANGY YOU WILL STRIKE ME DOWN NOW.

AND IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN NOW, I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMMAGINE.
>>
No. 75532 ID: 5696d4
File 125789719442.png - (105.38KB , 600x400 , 82.png )
75532

"... But the Amazon Kiss-"

> "This is just a dream. Your nose has no power here."

> "Nor does that Essence..."
> "Nor does this Stone..."

> "This is your mind. It's all just an illusion... But this hug, at least, is real."

> "And when you wake up, we'll wake up beside you..."
>>
No. 75533 ID: 5696d4
File 125789723669.png - (158.50KB , 600x400 , 83.png )
75533

> "We'll still be right here..."

> "... With you..."
>>
No. 75534 ID: 5696d4
File 125789749617.png - (62.84KB , 600x400 , 84.png )
75534

"... What happened to me? I felt like I just met my husband..."

"Hnng..."

"Amina! Are you alright?!"
>>
No. 75536 ID: 5696d4
File 125789764720.png - (74.65KB , 600x400 , 85.png )
75536

"... Where's Sanya..."

"She's right here, Amina. She looks like she's back to her own self."

"... Good to... know..."

"Amina?! AMINA!"
>>
No. 75543 ID: f44349

>>75532
>>75533
>>75534
D'awwwww :3

>>75536
D:!!!
>>
No. 75545 ID: 5696d4
File 125789896098.png - (78.00KB , 600x400 , 86.png )
75545

Urgh... I swear I heard my mom and Amina just now...

... What am I doing here?
>>
No. 75547 ID: 4e9b58

WHERE IS AMINA. D: FIND AMINA.
>>
No. 75548 ID: 34470e

You OK there, Sanya?
>>
No. 75550 ID: 632862

>>75545
Hey Sanya. We met your mom just now. Get your butt up and start moving right now while we talk at you. Exit this room and head to the right, there's a dead end corridor that should be explored first I think.

It turns out the purple stone is the Essence of Courage that got corrupted somehow into the Essence of Anger. It's now mucking about with everyone's heads, possibly using Murdelp as a conduit. Sanasha saved Amina with a little help from us, and now Amina's done the same thing for you. Seems like there's something else going on here though, since they're not in the room anymore. We've gotta find Gezzono and Amina.
>>
No. 75553 ID: 5696d4
File 125790100932.png - (126.16KB , 600x400 , 87.png )
75553

>>75550

Wait, you mean to say my mom actually GOT here?!

But she can't... She's insane!

... If she has Amina, I think she'll be in a lot of trouble... She's not evil or anything, but she usually endangers anyone with her!
>>
No. 75554 ID: 7eda8b

So where are you right now?
>>
No. 75555 ID: f21281

>>75553
So she's Jinxed? Unstable? Clumsy?
>>
No. 75556 ID: 632862

>>75553
Oh don't worry, Amina's realized by now that Sanasha's got some mental issues. She should be able to handle herself.

Anyway, get moving, we may be low on time. Which is why I want you to immediately run into a dead end corridor that may be completely empty.
>>
No. 75557 ID: 8b7db1

Actually, she might NOT be here. Apparently, the ESSENCE OF ANGER is not the only stone that can mess with your mind. And that messes with OUR perception. So, your mom might not have ever been here. Tis all confusing, but that's what we saw.
>>
No. 75558 ID: 5696d4
File 125790239442.png - (122.79KB , 600x400 , 88.png )
75558

>>75555

She's unstable! It's as if anyone who knows me gets injured whenever she takes them away from me to "talk a little bit".

How could you leave Amina to that crazy dragon?!

>>75554

I look around and notice that this is the abandoned altar. The Kobolds used to live inside the Mines and used this place as a site for worship. They moved out of the mines when they grew to a sizeable population because they wanted to be recognized as a village, not some tribe.

>>75556

You mean the place that used to be the Confession Room? Well, if Amina and Sanasha got up to this place, I'm guessing they must've headed up there right now.

... We got to look for Gezzono, but I want to save Amina from my own mom!
>>
No. 75560 ID: f21281

>>75558
oh god what happened to your pupils.
>>
No. 75561 ID: 276781

>>75558
Sounds like your mom is a bit overprotective of you. If she feels that someone's done something to hurt you in any way, she may be hurting them back.
She doesn't want anything bad to happen to you because she loves you, but she's probably the type who doesn't know how to express that love right.

Still, finding the two of them soon - not to mention Gezzono - sound like very good ideas.
>>
No. 75562 ID: 4e9b58

We didn't mean to. D: Right before you woke up, everything went black.

Hey, did we pass out with her? That's just weird. Anyway, I don't think Amina can handle herself right now, something's wrong.
>>
No. 75563 ID: 7eda8b

>>75558
Well then put some pep in your step and get there.
>>
No. 75564 ID: 5d5878

>>75558
She IS unstable, but initially, she was quite lucid. It kinda degenerated from there, but she saved Amina.
>>
No. 75565 ID: 632862

>>75558
I think we should find Gezzono first, then. Do you think you can get that gate open that's just outside?
>>
No. 75566 ID: f21281

>>75564
...so she's just suffering from old age is what you're saying.
>>
No. 75885 ID: 5696d4
File 125799524592.png - (90.53KB , 600x400 , 89.png )
75885

It's really hard to see around here without a torch, but I'm trying my best.
>>
No. 75891 ID: 9891a9

>>75885
Almost there now, just keep to the right wall and you should make it out fine.
>>
No. 75895 ID: 632862

>>75885
Oh hey, there's Gezzono. Go see what he's doing.
>>
No. 75913 ID: 5696d4
File 125799719526.png - (99.37KB , 600x400 , 90.png )
75913

>>75891

Will do with stealthy feet.

>>75895

Hey, it is! What's he doing with that symbol?

"Luceana..."

Who's Luceana?
>>
No. 75914 ID: 632862

>>75913
Oh. He's lamenting the loss of his wife. Be respectful.
>>
No. 75915 ID: c0f3bf

Why not ask him? Just be prepared to dodge fireballs, he is likely evil right now.
>>
No. 75916 ID: 632862

>>75914
Er, wait. They weren't married.
>>
No. 75919 ID: 5696d4
File 125799841193.gif - (1.80MB , 600x400 , 91.gif )
75919

"Oh, Sanya... You're here..."

"... Heh."

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 75921 ID: fc6224

oh god what
>>
No. 75922 ID: 632862

>>75919
Er...

Back away slowly. Tell him to continue with The Sacrifice.
>>
No. 75923 ID: c0f3bf

Ask him if he needs to sneeze.
>>
No. 75933 ID: 4e9b58

Aww. D: Ask him what's wrong.
>>
No. 75934 ID: 43d730

>>75919
I hate family reunions.
>>
No. 75936 ID: 5696d4
File 125799935017.png - (130.87KB , 600x400 , 92.png )
75936

>>75922

The what? What sacrifice are you talking about?!

>>75933

> "Gezzono, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothiiiiiing, Sanya. Nothing at aaaaaaaaaaaall..."

He's approaching me, and I'm feeling uneasy with his stare. It's quite... different...
>>
No. 75937 ID: 632862

>>75936
He's lost control.
Quickly knock him out with the butt of your spear.
>>
No. 75938 ID: 9891a9

>>75936
He's probably got a knife or something behind his back, don't let him get close to you.
>>
No. 75939 ID: abb30a

>>75938
No, he's probably got TENTACLES behind his back.
>>
No. 75941 ID: c0f3bf

Back away and tell him he's going to have to prove he's not possessed by Yelims or any other evil thing that's evil or else you're going to crush the crap out of his mind.
>>
No. 75946 ID: 43d730

>>75941
Does MIND CRUSH initiate any kind of telepathic link?
That could be bad, using it on the mind-controlled...
I vote feint with spearbutt at face while dodging sideways to avoid his surprise.
>>
No. 75959 ID: 5696d4
File 125800125961.png - (130.50KB , 600x400 , 93.png )
75959

I pull out my spear, but I can't hurt Gezzono right now. It's too early for me to tell!

> "Gezzono, snap out of it! You're being insane!"

"Luceana appeaaaaaaaaared to me! She said I juuuuuuuuuuust have to kill youuuuuuuuuu... Then she'll be freeeeeeeeeee!"

> "But how can you be sure that it's her-"

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

His grin is making me shiver in fear...
>>
No. 75961 ID: 632862

>>75959
Tell him the Essence of Anger is messing with everyone's minds and that what he saw was an illusion.

Also ask him what he wants to be free from.
>>
No. 75963 ID: 34470e

Um, um, ask him if he's ever heard of the Essence of Anger.
>>
No. 75964 ID: c0f3bf

>>75959
Tell him if he kills you you won't be able to help him free her.
>>
No. 75966 ID: ba0eee

If it comes down to it, be prepared to make a stand and fight. If you run, he'll just follow you. And he'll get there, eventually.

He's unstable at the best of times, too. Is this really someone you want to be traveling with?

Try and talk him down, but don't be afraid to take the lethal option.
>>
No. 75969 ID: 632862

>>75959
Oh hell, I misread it.

Tell him she's not trapped, she's DEAD. Nothing he can do will change that.
>>
No. 75971 ID: 4e9b58

You can't take down a tonberry very easily. I don't think attacking will help anything. We'll have to keep talking to him. Talk about your father and the initiation.
>>
No. 75977 ID: ba0eee

>>75971

All I know is that I wouldn't want to turn my back on a tonberry. Not ever. At least if you go head-on, it's on your terms.
>>
No. 76033 ID: 632862

I thought of a few things and figured I'd make a note of it here for everyone, but I decided not to bump the thread.

1) Some of us (myself included) forgot that Gezzono has no tentacles now. That infection got healed during the time Sanya and Amina were training. He now has a normal hand again. This means he can cast spells.

2) Gezzono can cast spells. He is called The Elementalist Tonberry, in fact. Why isn't Sanya dead yet? He must not be completely convinced yet. If we try to knock him out though, he'll likely cast a spell to disarm or disable Sanya. Force will not be a solution here; Gezzono can probably beat Sanya in a straight up fight. We definitely need to talk him down.

3) Where'd the STRENGTH GLOVE go? Did Murdelp run off with it?
>>
No. 76034 ID: 9e9b47

Seriously, can we break away from someone from FIVE minutes and not have them get posessed/turn crazy? For now on no breaking up.

Beat the shit out of Gezz until he regains his senses.
>>
No. 76098 ID: 5696d4
File 125806091274.png - (132.03KB , 600x400 , 94.png )
76098

> "Gezzono, you're not taking my life for another one. I have my own quest to finish."

(Long syllables omitted for clarity)

"Sanya... SANYA! I thought you'd understand... the pain of losing someone very close to you... YOU FUKKEN LOST YOUR FATHER!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
>>
No. 76100 ID: 2cbe3e

>>76098

"You complete dick. Having a family member dead gives you the right to go around murdering other people? And here I thought I was important to you too."

Seriously, beat the shit out of him.
>>
No. 76101 ID: 9a97bf

"But it's a lie. You can't get her back."
>>
No. 76103 ID: f44349

>>76098
How can you be so gullible?
Do you REALLY think this is what she would want?
Do you REALLY believe she would ask you to kill your friend?
How can you let the Essence of Anger defile her memory like this?
>>
No. 76106 ID: 5696d4
File 125806275049.png - (142.05KB , 600x400 , 95.png )
76106

About the STRENGTH GLOVE, I still have it. I don't want to use it unless things get handy.

>>76103

"THE ESSENCE OF ANGER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! LUCEANA WILL RISE FROM YOUR BLOOD!"

He swings his dagger around, but I easily dodge it. I can tell he's not used to it, but somehow, he's pulling back.

Is he really telling the truth?
>>
No. 76110 ID: f44349

>>76106
...Shit. I don't see that trademark PURPLE GLOW anywhere.
I think he might have just snapped. D:

"...You don't really believe that do you?
I can tell. You're holding back.
I know you want to see her again, but you KNOW that this isn't going to bring her back.
I'm sorry. Please. Put down the knife."
>>
No. 76124 ID: 192956

>>76106
block attack hug Gezzono. Ask him if he could really live with taking the life of a friend.
>>
No. 76129 ID: 476456

>>76124
I dunno, he seems pretty ok with it.
>>
No. 76158 ID: c0f3bf

Tell him that he's being lied to, Luceana wouldn't want him to kill you for her. Tell him that you know he doesn't truly believe it, and if he lets you help him you can solve everything.
>>
No. 76205 ID: 1c907d

Summon Diablo and use Gravija. Hopefully you've leveled him up.

Otherwise you'll need to use Irvine's limit break.
>>
No. 76351 ID: 5696d4
File 125817756343.png - (140.24KB , 600x400 , 96.png )
76351

>>76110
>>76158

Telling Gezzono that Luceana might not be brought back to life slowed his movements down. He still waves that knife around dangerously, however.

"Luceana," he sobs. "I'm so desperate..."
>>
No. 76353 ID: 7eda8b

Say "GET AWAY FROM MY LIQUIDS!"

While he's distracted, kick his stubby legs out from under him and run away.
>>
No. 76354 ID: 632862

>>76351
Say you want to help him, if you can. He has to move on someday. Dwelling on the past this much can only lead to madness, and he's perilously close to the edge right now. We have to pull him back.
>>
No. 76428 ID: 5d5878

>>76205
I see what you're doing there...
>>
No. 77607 ID: 5696d4
File 125840831350.png - (173.41KB , 600x400 , 97.png )
77607

>>76354

(Long syllables omitted for clarity.)

"Can't you see I'm trying to KILL you?! What the heck is wrong with you, Sanya?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!"

UNF!
>>
No. 77611 ID: 5696d4
File 125840840878.png - (139.54KB , 600x400 , 98.png )
77611

Gezzono laughs, but I see him choke. It's forced, I can tell.

"S-s-see?! I've just overpowered you... I have a knife aimed at your neck... Surely you feel threatened now, h-h-huh?!"

"... JUST KILL ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!"
>>
No. 77616 ID: 43d730

>>77611
So a stone of ... guilt?
UNENDING SORROW?!
WHINING?!

Dammit, all we get is wisdom, and we're not even good at that. Where's Zelda when you need her...
Anyway, make use of his arms being over his head to punch him in the gut.
>>
No. 77618 ID: 632862

>>77611
Don the Strength Glove and pin him, instead. Tell him you won't kill him, he's your friend... and that you don't think he would kill his friend either.
>>
No. 77658 ID: 5696d4
File 125841176869.png - (150.08KB , 600x400 , 99.png )
77658

>>77616

I can't get a hold of the STRENGTH GLOVE while I'm pinned down. However, my normal punches seem to work on him. He crouches back down, disarming him in the process.

>>77618

"Well, Lady Sanya... *coughs* What if you have to?"
>>
No. 77660 ID: 135d9a

>>77658
"Why would I have to kill you?"
>>
No. 77664 ID: 43d730

>>77658
Imma say it again.
I fucking hate family reunions.
See if Amazon Kiss and punching him in the gut until he stays down will chase the bad-mind business out.
>>
No. 77671 ID: 5d5878

>>77658
Then you can find an alternative. There's ALWAYS a third option!
>>
No. 77692 ID: 5696d4
File 125841390599.png - (125.73KB , 600x400 , 100.png )
77692

>>77660

"... Because you have to... Killing me, the fallen candidate, will grant you easy access through the 'initiation'... But also because Luceana will be revived when I die."

"When I was the candidate, I was also threatened by Luceana to kill her so that I can have an easier time through the initiation... And I did... But every year after that, I'd regret myself for doing so. I gained most of the powers needed... but I lost the morality to do what has to be done."

"... Lady Sanya, this is the only way for me to regain my sense of honor... and revive the one I should've not killed for my selfish gains... I want you to feel angry towards me so you'd do so..."

>>77671

Gezzono is mum about an alternative. It seems like he doesn't know any... or he hasn't figured out about one, at least.
>>
No. 77694 ID: 47430e

>>77692
Repeating your mistake won't set things right.
>>
No. 77696 ID: 34470e

>>77692
Anger is exactly what the essence of anger wants.
>>
No. 77702 ID: 4553b2

>>77692
"Why are you such a whiny bitch? God damn."
>>
No. 77707 ID: 5696d4
File 125841536397.png - (128.29KB , 600x400 , 101.png )
77707

>>77702

I'm not saying tha-

"Because I actually care. It's much harder to love than to hate. It's the work of the fool to cling on to hatred."

>>77694

"Yes, but it's still your choice... Would you want to kill me so you can be initiated quicker, or spare my life and follow the hard path?"

"Unlike earlier, you will have the final say on this. You've shown me that you aren't as selfish as I used to be. Therefore, I will follow what you want."
>>
No. 77709 ID: 43d730

>>77707
I'll go the evil route and bring more pain on everyone.
You get to live with it.
>>
No. 77712 ID: 5d5878

>>77707
Nothing good comes of taking the easy way out.
>>
No. 77715 ID: e75a2f

Out of morbid curiosity I think we should kill him.
>>
No. 77721 ID: f44349

What. Are you people stupid.
We are not killing him >:I
>>
No. 77722 ID: c0f3bf

Fuck this. Hug him and tell him you'd rather walk 500 miles than kill him for something so stupid.
>>
No. 77724 ID: 4e9b58

Do not hug him.
>>
No. 77727 ID: e0499d

Spare his life. Prove your goodness.
He'll get over it with you.
>>
No. 77765 ID: 632862

>>77707
We'll take the hard path. It builds character.
>>
No. 77769 ID: 7128fc

Tell him you can see up his robe, and you like what you see.
>>
No. 77820 ID: e0499d

>>77769
Is agreed on
>>
No. 79603 ID: 5696d4
File 125869315513.png - (150.05KB , 600x400 , 102.png )
79603

>>77712
>>77721
>>77722
>>77727
>>77765

vs


>>77709
>>77715
>>77724

> "... I'm letting you live, Gezzono. I am not here for that stupid 'initiation'. I am here for my father."

Gezzono sheds his tears, but this time he seems to be content with my answer.

He looks at me for awhile and says, "You really are the opposite of me."

He then looks up. "So this is why you wanted me to do this to Sanya, T. Lord... I now see partly why I failed the initiation. I'll make sure that she does not fall for the same mistakes."

> "I told you I'm not doing this initiation! Gawd."

He smiles.

Gezzono has joined the party!
You obtained GREEN SHARD from Gezzono!
>>
No. 79604 ID: c0f3bf

Sanya hug Gezzeno.
>>
No. 79605 ID: 276781

>>79603
>SANYA hug GEZZONO
>...SANYA beware of ASS GRABBINGS
>>
No. 79607 ID: f21281

>>79603
Now put your hat back on. You look like some kind of teenaged turtle.
>>
No. 79611 ID: 1443c0

>>79607
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
>>
No. 79613 ID: 632862

>>79603
Commence the hugging. Ignore the ass grabbing.
>>
No. 79842 ID: 5696d4
File 125876386298.png - (97.74KB , 600x400 , 103.png )
79842

>>79604
>>79605

Poor Gezzono needs a hug to make him better, yes?
>>
No. 79843 ID: 5696d4
File 125876391767.png - (102.59KB , 600x400 , 104.png )
79843

>>79842

"Thaaaaaaaaanks for the freebieeeeeeeeees, Wisdom Stone!"

... Gezzono's back to his perverted old self, isn't he?
>>
No. 79844 ID: 5d5878

>>79843
No, not at a-
Yes. And that's a good thing.
>>
No. 79845 ID: 632862

>>79843
Well, that's more like it!

Let's get moving.
>>
No. 79846 ID: 5696d4
File 125876482597.png - (96.97KB , 600x400 , 105.png )
79846

>>79844

... Well at least he's not suicidal anymore.

>>79845

We should! This GREEN SHARD I got from Gezzono should get us closer to opening that gate!
>>
No. 79847 ID: 5696d4
File 125876486353.png - (105.26KB , 600x400 , 106.png )
79847

... Thank you for saving my love.
>>
No. 79848 ID: 5d5878

>>79847
Our pleasure, ma'am. All in a day's work.
>>
No. 79849 ID: 5696d4
File 125876593934.png - (129.54KB , 600x400 , 107.png )
79849

>>79848

Work? It's not work... It's more than that.

Seeing that Gezzono will be in good hands, I can finally rest in peace...
>>
No. 79853 ID: f21281

>>79849
Hey, well, you could always see about taking on a Guardian Angel kind of shtick with him though.
>>
No. 79881 ID: dda9dd

>>79849
Don't worry bout it, there may be some room in here if you want a place to stay and help dispense advice ehh?
>>
No. 79884 ID: 5d5878

>>79881
Yeah, for a Wisdom Stone, we seem to occasionally lack Wisdom.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password