[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 570373)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139738665555.png - (29.83KB , 500x452 , title.png )
570373 No. 570373 ID: 13ef94

Chapter 1
Expand all images
>>
No. 570374 ID: 13ef94
File 139738668065.png - (9.42KB , 900x700 , roomstart .png )
570374

input command...
>>
No. 570375 ID: 37aa84

Read note on desk.
>>
No. 570376 ID: 13ef94
File 139739147961.png - (9.50KB , 900x700 , roomstart wakeup .png )
570376

You wake up in the small stuffy room with monstrous headache. You feeling sick and thirsty.

>Read note on desk.

You direct your attention to a small note on the table...
>>
No. 570377 ID: 13ef94
File 139739182924.png - (9.15KB , 900x700 , note.png )
570377

With some trouble you managed to stand up and approach the desk...
You examine the note...
>>
No. 570378 ID: 13ef94
File 139739189277.png - (44.03KB , 500x500 , card.png )
570378

It looks like some sort of greeting card...
>>
No. 570379 ID: 37aa84

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you don't know how you got here. What's the last thing you remember before a few moments ago.
>>
No. 570382 ID: 13ef94
File 139739250555.png - (33.13KB , 900x700 , amnesia.png )
570382

>I'm going to take a wild guess and say you don't know how you got here. What's the last thing you remember before a few moments ago.

You cant remeber anything about yourself and how you got here... everything is in a white haze.
>>
No. 570384 ID: 37aa84

See if you're carrying anything on you, like in a pocket or something. Also check those doors to see where they lead.
>>
No. 570391 ID: 13ef94
File 139739465475.png - (10.22KB , 900x700 , doors and inventory.png )
570391

>See if you're carrying anything on you, like in a pocket or something.

You check your pockets...
Right now you are carrying:
1x cellphone and 1x small plastic container (empty)

>Also check those doors to see where they lead.

You check both doors...
The door on the west is locked.
The door on the south is locked.
>>
No. 570393 ID: a0267c

Check the contact list and last calls/messages on the cellphone.
>>
No. 570394 ID: 37aa84

Does your phone have any charge? Maybe you have some text messages to clue you in on what happened. If that turns up open the shade the rest of the way and look out the window.
>>
No. 570395 ID: 0df3a1

Take a look out the window.
>>
No. 570396 ID: 37aa84

I can't believe I haven't thought of this earlier, also check the back and bottom of the welcome card.
>>
No. 570397 ID: 13ef94
File 139739669052.png - (9.11KB , 900x700 , no charge.png )
570397

>Check the contact list and last calls/messages on the cellphone.

You check the cellphone...
Sadly its out of charge.
>>
No. 570398 ID: 13ef94
File 139739685873.png - (8.75KB , 900x700 , shade.png )
570398

>Take a look out the window.

You look out of the window...
The thick fog envelops the area, so you can only see outlines of the buildings nearby.
>>
No. 570399 ID: 0df3a1

How close are the buildings? Are we inside a city or looking out over the countryside?
>>
No. 570400 ID: 13ef94
File 139739718266.png - (9.17KB , 900x700 , note back.png )
570400

>Check the back and bottom of the welcome card.

You check the back and the bottom of the welcome card...
There is a two squence of numerals on its back one is labeled room service the other hotel administrator.
>>
No. 570402 ID: 37aa84

Well I guess that'll be useful once we get our phone charged. Check under the pillow and then the bed itself. Does the desk the card was on have any drawers to check?
>>
No. 570405 ID: 13ef94
File 139739882328.gif - (19.85KB , 900x700 , bed.gif )
570405

>Well I guess that'll be useful once we get our phone charged. Check under the pillow and then the bed itself.

You inspect the bed...
You find a small chocolate candy on the pillow.
Nothing under the pillow.
Nothing under the bed.
>>
No. 570408 ID: 13ef94
File 139739899920.png - (11.34KB , 900x700 , drawer.png )
570408

>Does the desk the card was on have any drawers to check?

You check the drawer in the table...
You find: 1x small key, 1x black handle
>>
No. 570409 ID: 37aa84

Try the key on the two locked doors and the locked cupboard.
>>
No. 570412 ID: 13ef94
File 139740000956.png - (9.05KB , 900x700 , key.png )
570412

>Try the key on the two locked doors and the locked cupboard.

At first you try to open the locked cupboard...
Key didn't fit in the keyhole.
Then you try to open west door...
Key entered the keyhole but didn't turn.
Finnaly you try to open south door...
Key turns with clicking sound and the door opens...
>>
No. 570413 ID: 13ef94
File 139740005630.png - (9.73KB , 900x700 , bathroom.png )
570413

You entered the bathroom...
>>
No. 570414 ID: 37aa84

Pick up the knife and pretend to recreate the classic scene from Psycho, because that is the only reason I can conceive of for a knife to be in a bathroom.
>>
No. 570417 ID: 13ef94
File 139740141064.png - (10.70KB , 900x700 , bathroom knife.png )
570417

Pick up the knife and pretend to recreate the classic scene from Psycho, because that is the only reason I can conceive of for a knife to be in a bathroom.

You pick up the kitchen knife and start slowly approaching bathtub...
You reach out for the shower curtain...
>>
No. 570418 ID: 13ef94
File 139740145888.png - (11.25KB , 900x700 , bathroom knife 2.png )
570418

uh-um...
>>
No. 570420 ID: 37aa84

Is her wrist strapped to the wall, helpfully cut her loose.
>>
No. 570421 ID: 13ef94
File 139740278528.png - (10.14KB , 900x700 , bathroom knife 3.png )
570421

>Is her wrist strapped to the wall, helpfully cut her loose.

You make attempt to free the girl with kitchen knife as she silently observes...
Sadly shackles around her wrist are made of steel and sturdy enough to handle the knife.
>>
No. 570422 ID: 37aa84

Well try making conversation while exploring the room, who is she, does she know who you are, does she know how either of you got here. Check the shackle more closely check the sink and see if the mirror has a medicine cabinet behind it, check both the toilet bowl and its tank.
>>
No. 570423 ID: 9ddf68

I see a note on the sink, also ask why she's in the bathroom chained in the shower?
>>
No. 570436 ID: 75b8af

Apologize for scaring her with the knife, and ask who she is and why she's chained to the wall the a bathtub. Introduce yourself, if you can.

...maybe offer her the chocolate?

What kind of lock is that on the chain? Do either of your keys work on it?
>>
No. 570438 ID: 13ef94
File 139740826909.gif - (73.03KB , 900x700 , explore-bathroom.gif )
570438

>Well try making conversation while exploring the room, who is she, does she know who you are, does she know how either of you got here. Check the shackle more closely check the sink and see if the mirror has a medicine cabinet behind it, check both the toilet bowl and its tank.
>I see a note on the sink, also ask why she's in the bathroom chained in the shower?
>Apologize for scaring her with the knife, and ask who she is and why she's chained to the wall the a bathtub. Introduce yourself, if you can.

You start exploring the bathroom while engaging in conversation with captive girl.

She says that she dosen't remeber who she is and how she end up cuffed to the wall in the bathtub. She says that her name is probably Becky, because it says so on the small nameplate on her chest. She has no idea who you might be, and if you are happen to be the one who cuffed her up, she would be very thankfull if you would let her go.

You untroduce yourself as fellow amnesiac and apologize for scaring her earlier. You tell her everything you know so far
>...maybe offer her the chocolate?
and offer her a chocolate.

She refuses to take the chocolate... (She doesn't turst you enough right now)

While you search through the varios places in bathroom you find:
small aroma candle and dental floss in the medicine cabinet;
hank of black tape in the compartment under the tub;
cellphone on side of the side of the sink.

>What kind of lock is that on the chain? Do either of your keys work on it?

The lock on her wrist is keyless combination lock with dial on it, the numbers go from 1 to 12... it doesn't look possible to force it open.
>>
No. 570439 ID: 37aa84

Does the new cell phone have a charge? Also this probably nothing but see if one of the sequence of numerals on the welcome card could be a combination for the lock.
>>
No. 570440 ID: 13ef94
File 139740922596.png - (10.54KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 5.png )
570440

>Does the new cell phone have a charge?

Nope... figures
>>
No. 570441 ID: 13ef94
File 139740934312.png - (10.17KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 6.png )
570441

>Also this probably nothing but see if one of the sequence of numerals on the welcome card could be a combination for the lock.

You attempt to input sequence of numerals from the welcoming card in the dial lock... nothing happens...
>>
No. 570442 ID: 37aa84

Ask if she could check if she has any items in her possession.
>>
No. 570443 ID: 75b8af

Hey, is the empty bottle in our pocket a prescription bottle? Those tend to have numbers on them. Maybe there's one there we can try.

Becky has a nametag? Is is sort of a convention or visitor looking thing, or does it more look like an employee nametag? Is she dressed like she could have worked at the hotel, maybe?

You could ask Becky if she has anything in her pockets.

>the numbers go from 1 to 12
Maybe the number is a time, then. (3 digits, hour minute minute). Does anything we've found have a time written or displayed on it? ...do we know what time sunset is?
>>
No. 570444 ID: 13ef94
File 139741037142.png - (10.34KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 7.png )
570444

>Hey, is the empty bottle in our pocket a prescription bottle? Those tend to have numbers on them. Maybe there's one there we can try.

The bottle is clear it dont have any kind of sticker on it.

>Becky has a nametag? Is is sort of a convention or visitor looking thing, or does it more look like an employee nametag? Is she dressed like she could have worked at the hotel, maybe?

She does look like somebody who would work at hotel, and yeah plate does look like employee nametag.

>You could ask Becky if she has anything in her pockets.
>Ask if she could check if she has any items in her possession.

She says there are nothing on her right now... (You notice that she holds her right hand behind her back possible hiding something.)

>Maybe the number is a time, then. (3 digits, hour minute minute). Does anything we've found have a time written or displayed on it? ...do we know what time sunset is?

You didnt see anything resembling a clock and its hard to tell what time its outside because of the fog.
>>
No. 570446 ID: 37aa84

Tell her we can see she's hiding something and we're going to need to trust each other to get out of here. Ask if she would be more willing to trust us if we let her hold the knife.
>>
No. 570447 ID: 57a559

You could always try
123
111
222
333
You know might as well get those combinations scratched off the list.
Because if any of those are the combinations, no one is gonna have written them down ANYWHERE
>>
No. 570448 ID: 13ef94
File 139741122258.png - (14.25KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 8.png )
570448

>Tell her we can see she's hiding something and we're going to need to trust each other to get out of here. Ask if she would be more willing to trust us if we let her hold the knife.

She nods in agreement and you proceed with trade.

You lose:
1x Kitchen knife
You obtain:
1x Key with number tag (she says that she already tried to use this numbers and all obvious combinations to no avail.)
>>
No. 570449 ID: 37aa84

Well, I guess we should go back to the room and test our new key to try to find some more clues.
>>
No. 570450 ID: 9ddf68

well if there's nothing else in here lets see if we can unlock the cabinet in the other room with the key, or maybe something to charge the phones with.
>>
No. 570452 ID: 57a559

Tell her well clearly this is a room number and probably the way out the door.

If we can't find the combination, those shackles probably haves screws on them holding it in place, if we can get a screw driver then that'll work quite nicely.
Perhaps even a coin. Not a lot of grip on that and it will take some time. If we find a hard flat thing that can fit in the screws, we should just give it to her since she's got all the time in the world.

A crowbar would also work.

Lets get to finding shit!
>>
No. 570453 ID: 75b8af

Tell her you're going to try and see if this key works on any of the locks in the other room, but you'll be back.
>>
No. 570454 ID: 13ef94
File 139741333025.png - (9.09KB , 900x700 , key 2.png )
570454

You reassure Becky that you will find a way to get her out of the cuffs and take off...

Becky wishes you good luck...

You enter back into the room where you woke up and open the west door with 601-key.

After making a soft click door opens...
>>
No. 570455 ID: 13ef94
File 139741346339.png - (6.91KB , 900x700 , hallway.png )
570455

You enter the hallway...
>>
No. 570456 ID: 37aa84

Check the two available doors and down the hall to your left, our inventory's full so let's just leave the corkscrew there for now and come back if we find a use for it later.
>>
No. 570460 ID: 13ef94
File 139741423947.png - (7.40KB , 900x700 , hallway door.png )
570460

>Check the two available doors and down the hall to your left, our inventory's full so let's just leave the corkscrew there for now and come back if we find a use for it later.

You inspect two doors in the hallway...

Door on the west is locked and looks different from the ones you encountered before, it doesn't have a lock, but it does have some kind device with slot on its side under the window, through it you can see fire escape ladder.

Door on the south is appears to be missing handle and locked...
>>
No. 570461 ID: 37aa84

Does the black handle from the desk in our room fit where the missing handle is? If it does put the corkscrew in the recently vacated inventory space and check further down the hall.
>>
No. 570462 ID: 75b8af

Go back to the room, and leave the empty bottle and the chocolate on the desk.

Get tape.

Use tape to tape the handle onto the door.

What's to the east?
>>
No. 570465 ID: 13ef94
File 139741459510.png - (7.22KB , 900x700 , hallway door 2.png )
570465

>Does the black handle from the desk in our room fit where the missing handle is?

Nope its too thin and appears to be not from this door...
>>
No. 570467 ID: 13ef94
File 139741511129.png - (8.28KB , 900x700 , east hallway.png )
570467

>Go back to the room, and leave the empty bottle and the chocolate on the desk.
>Get tape.
>What's to the east?

You go back into room-601 and leave plastic bottle and the chocolate on the desk, then you pick up hank of black tape from the bathroom and proceed to the eastside of the hallway...
>>
No. 570468 ID: 37aa84

Is that an electrical box with a broken wire. Without safety gloves we should save that until there are no other options so check those doors.
>>
No. 570469 ID: 13ef94
File 139741598975.png - (8.21KB , 900x700 , east hallway 2.png )
570469

>Is that an electrical box with a broken wire. Without safety gloves we should save that until there are no other options so check those doors.

As you approach the double doors you hear subtle scratching noises from other side...
>>
No. 570471 ID: 0df3a1

Look through the windows?
>>
No. 570473 ID: 75b8af

Peer through windows, with your hands on the double door handles so you can hold them shut if something tries to throw them open.
>>
No. 570475 ID: e1609c

>>570471
Be prepared for something to jump at the window. That always happens in these kinds of movies.
>>
No. 570477 ID: 37aa84

Ask if he's been trapped here too.
>>
No. 570478 ID: 189a54

Wave to the stranger, try to introduce yourself if the sound will get through the door. You might want to take a step back though, just in case he tries something crazy.
>>
No. 570486 ID: e1609c

>>570484
sir I dont know what I might have done but I have a bad case of "I dont know what the shit is going on" right now and would really like to try and get along till I know what is going on.
It's like you WANT the evil horror-monsters that are INEVITABLY gonna come after us to feast on our flesh.
>>
No. 570487 ID: 189a54

Yikes, try to calm him down quickly. Tell this guy about your amnesia, ask him why he's so mad at you.
>>
No. 570488 ID: 37aa84

Tell him your sorry but you don't know who you are let alone who he is and what you did to upset him.
>>
No. 570489 ID: 75b8af

So... are these doors locked? He seems kind of angry for some reason.
>>
No. 570493 ID: 37aa84

Ask him about Rex, you tried opening the door but it is both locked and missing its handle.
>>
No. 570496 ID: 37aa84

Check the remaining doors should probably get as much exploring done as possible before this Rex character wakes up.
>>
No. 570501 ID: 75b8af

Hmm. Maybe take a look at the electrical panel, without touching anything. What can you see?
>>
No. 570503 ID: e1609c

>>570492
sigh heavily.
Alright man, whatever you say.
I'm gonna get back to trying to free my roommate.
>Go do that.
>>
No. 570504 ID: 37aa84

>>570497
Check out that Electrical box then.
>>
No. 570506 ID: 189a54

From what that guy said, whatever happened before you lost your memory, it sounds you're to blame for it. Even if Rex was your name you might want to pick a different one, in case your real one triggers somebody's memory and turns them against you.

Anyway, it's probably not safe to be in the halls much longer if this resident is about to wake up...beat a moderate-speed retreat back to your room. Be quick about it, but test the key on things as you make your way back, starting with those doors. If that key doesn't work on anything, it might be the one you need for your roommate's shackles.
>>
No. 570507 ID: 37aa84

>>570506
We only have two keys, one for our room and the other specifically for the bathroom of our room. The shackles are keyless and need a code only using digits 1-12.
>>
No. 570509 ID: 189a54

>>570506
Derp, disregard the last part. Forgot that it's a keyless lock.
>>
No. 570511 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570507
Oh, well crap.

I think we'd better go back and warn Becky about the person in 602. Maybe if we lock the door to the apartment again the 602 guy will just try the double door down the hall instead of breaking into the numbered rooms?
>>
No. 570537 ID: 321d85

Is the combination lock one where you have several dials, or one you spin a few times? Not like I super expect this to work here, but it is often possible to open multi-dial combination locks by one of two methods: A, apply constant pressure to the opening mechanism, and spin the hardest-to-turn dial until it clicks (or anything else), then the same for the hardest-to-turn of the others, etc. B, push on the opening mechanism and watch the dials to seem which ones wiggle. Depending on the mechanism, dials on the correct number don't wiggle, or not as much.

In any case, consider telling Becky what just happened. Also, if you run out of things to do or check, use the black tape in handling the wires and connecting them up. If you can figure out what it does, first, that'd be nice.
>>
No. 570577 ID: 13ef94
File 139744964196.png - (7.68KB , 900x700 , east hallway 5.png )
570577

>Check out that Electrical box then.

You inspect the electrical box...
Its a metal box with sliding door on the wall with array of wires (one of wich appears to be cut off), there is also a lever on the side of the box currently set on -ON-...
>>
No. 570579 ID: 53ba34

set box to off. splice cut wire, turn abck on.
>>
No. 570582 ID: 13ef94
File 139745135411.gif - (75.49KB , 900x700 , lever.gif )
570582

>set box to off. splice cut wire, turn abck on.

You return to the hallway and pull the lever on the electric box...
Lights went out...
>>
No. 570583 ID: 57a559

Freak the fuck out
Try all doors again
That one to your right looks electric powered, but maybe not

Try kicking down the doors that're locked that don't have someone potentially pissed off at you. Kick towards the hinges for massive effect. That is of course if they don't open.
>>
No. 570584 ID: 53ba34

calmly splice the broken wire. then turn it back on.
>>
No. 570587 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570582
Just do what you were gonna do.
>>
No. 570592 ID: 13ef94
File 139746130283.png - (7.76KB , 900x700 , east hallway 11.png )
570592

You used the black tape to repair the severed wire, after wich flip the lever back -ON-.
>>
No. 570593 ID: 13ef94
File 139746131125.png - (7.90KB , 900x700 , east hallway 12.png )
570593

Light came back...
>>
No. 570595 ID: 13ef94

[Sorry guys making a quick fix of the plot here... When you approached the door there was nobody there... forget all about the guy, he was never there he never said anything. I know its a bit rough but please just roll with it...]
>>
No. 570596 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570595
Wow, you uh deleted a bunch of stuff.

>>570593
Hey, the panel next to the door lit up. Maybe try opening the door now?
>>
No. 570597 ID: 53ba34

examine panel!
>>
No. 570603 ID: 13ef94
File 139746764858.png - (8.22KB , 900x700 , east hallway 13.png )
570603

>examine panel

You take a closer look at the panel near the door...
It looks similar to one on other side of the hallway and have a slot in it, small dot on it is now lighted green.
>>
No. 570611 ID: 37aa84

Well I don't really see anything else we can do with what we've got, let's go back and let Becky know why the lights went out. Who knows maybe something was different while the lights were out that could provide a clue.
>>
No. 570630 ID: 13ef94
File 139748821636.png - (11.63KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 10.png )
570630

>let's go back and let Becky know why the lights went out.

You go back to the room 601...

As you enter the room you hear quiet sobs coming from bathroom...

You rush inside...
>>
No. 570643 ID: 14d3df

Whoa Becky stop!! Please put the knife away and tell us what's wrong.
>>
No. 570647 ID: 13ef94
File 139749662071.png - (56.86KB , 900x700 , bathroom talk 11.png )
570647

You rush toward Becky who holds the knife up her wrist...
You successfully managed to get a hold of the knife before she was able to harm herself...

>Whoa Becky stop!! Please put the knife away and tell us what's wrong.

She replied that after the lights went out she heard the noises coming through the south wall, she got scared, and was desperate to get out... so she tried to cut her hand off... she admits in retrospect it was a really dumb idea... but for some reason, at the time, it kinda felt... right.
>>
No. 570648 ID: 75b8af

Apologize for the lights going off for a minute- you found an electrical panel and had to throw a switch to patch a wire. Nothing terrible happened, it was just a switch.

But please, she's only been stuck a little while. Give me longer to find the combination, or something to break you free with. We're not so desperate yet that she should be cutting herself free.

...and if we were that desperate, you'd really need a tourniquet unless she wants to bleed to death.

You found several locked doors in a hallway. Most look like they lead to other hotel rooms and need a key. The two at the ends of the hall look like they might need a keycard or something.
>>
No. 570649 ID: 14d3df

Ask Becky if she can describe the sound while listening to the wall to see if you can hear anything. Would the south wall be the one separating us from room 603? Perhaps messing with the lights disturbed someone in there and we should try knocking on their door.
>>
No. 570676 ID: a36601

(did we try the two other doors in the end of the hallway before things were retconned? There's nothing there about it, but I assume we tried.)

Go ahead and knock on the door to room 603. Take the knife from Becky though and give her the chocolate(if she'll let you). Pick up the wine opener on the way to 603, maybe the cork has something written on it. Wait, we never tried feeling if the pillow had anything inside it, right? Try that? (basically trying anything)
>>
No. 570682 ID: e1609c

>>570648
We could always shred up the cloth from the pillow for a tourniquet if we do wind up having to perform some emergency amputations.
>>
No. 570694 ID: 57a559

>>570647
Okay, can we please take a closer look at the screws that hold the shackles to the wall? We might actually be able to use the knife as a screw driver. A real close up? I want to know what type of screw driver it might require, because depending on the screw we can use other things besides a screw driver.

Actually, you could also theoretically angle some of your teeth in just the right way to make an emergency screw driver. BITE DOWN AND SPIN YOUR HEAD!

You know, Spikey haired guy, we could also just test your brute strength and and try and tear it off the wall. We could also potentially just remove or break a finger to get her free, no need to remove the whole hand. She just needs to fit her hand through the shackle.
>>
No. 570711 ID: 37aa84

>>570694
We already did, reread >>570438 the last line indicates that it does not look possible to force the lock so I assume the combination is the only way to open it. Also using your teeth to loosen a screw that is even remotely secure is just a good way to lose all your teeth without getting the screw out and a knife wouldn't be any better since those are usually thin to penetrate easier and would just snap if we twisted it against metal.
>>
No. 570721 ID: 57a559

>>570711
We he didn't actually try getting it open, he just said it didn't look possible.
I mean, what if our character has freakish strength?
>>
No. 570788 ID: 13ef94
File 139754680396.png - (11.28KB , 900x700 , lock force.png )
570788

>We he didn't actually try getting it open, he just said it didn't look possible.
I mean, what if our character has freakish strength?

You attempt to force the lock open...
You are not strong enough to pull this off, you cant see any screws to unscrew ether.
Only thing you can think of is to use a crowbar or something like that to froce it open, or smash part of the wall all together.
>>
No. 570791 ID: 13ef94
File 139754719952.png - (11.48KB , 900x700 , wall noise.png )
570791

>Ask Becky if she can describe the sound while listening to the wall to see if you can hear anything.

You take a moment to catch your breath while asking Becky about the sound from the wall.
Becky say it was some kind of crackling sound and began as the lights went out and stoped as it came back.

Right now its quiet...
>>
No. 570795 ID: 13ef94
File 139754750183.png - (8.96KB , 900x700 , pillow check.png )
570795

>Wait, we never tried feeling if the pillow had anything inside it, right? Try that?

You decide to head back into 601-room and try feel the pillow for anything that might be inside... there is something sqare and soft at the size of your palm...
>>
No. 570796 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570795
Cut that fucker WIDE OPEN.
>>
No. 570798 ID: 53ba34

aww yeah. loot it.
>>
No. 570827 ID: 75b8af

See if you can stick your hand in to get it out without damaging the pillow. If not, cut it out.

>noises behind the wall
Which room is that wall adjacent to? 603?
>>
No. 570843 ID: 13ef94
File 139757913091.png - (5.82KB , 500x500 , pillow.png )
570843

>See if you can stick your hand in to get it out without damaging the pillow. If not, cut it out.

You take the object out of the pillowcase...
It turns out to be a small brown wallet.
You check its contents...
You obtain: x2 pass card's.
>>
No. 570844 ID: 75b8af

All right! Those probably open the doors at the end of the hall.

Read the cards. Are they labeled in any way?

Stick your head in and tell Becky you're going to see if you can find something to get her out. You'll be back as quick as you can.
>>
No. 570846 ID: 14d3df

Let's try the electronically locked door closest to our room first. After letting Becky know.
>>
No. 570875 ID: 2c6ff1

Oh, you should probably give the second cellphone to Becky, since it's probably hers.
>>
No. 570877 ID: 13ef94
File 139758860716.png - (7.03KB , 900x700 , hallway .png )
570877

You inform Becky that you are gonna go look for something to get her out.
You leave her the second cellphone.

You obtain...
-Wallet-
[from this point on all cards and notes would take up only one extra space in your inventory]

As you exit room 601 you notice that panel near the fire escape door is now lit red.
>>
No. 570878 ID: 13ef94
File 139758869712.png - (7.20KB , 900x700 , hallway 2.png )
570878

You use one of the pass cards on the f/e - door...
You hear the soft click and light is now green...
>>
No. 570879 ID: 13ef94
File 139758893298.png - (13.77KB , 900x700 , fire escape.png )
570879

You exit the building to the fire escape...

First thing that gets you attention is absence of wind... second is thick fog that for some reason makes you feel really uneasy...
>>
No. 570880 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570879
The ladder down is busted. See if you can get a better look down there. Then go up.
>>
No. 570881 ID: 189a54

Personally I'm against going up the ladder, but if you do then be very careful. In a place so already weird as this I wouldn't put it past the fog to do something dangerous.

Also, would you mind either tucking that shirt in or pulling it out? Preferably in, less things to get caught on your surroundings at inopportune times and all that.
>>
No. 570902 ID: 37aa84

Well I guess if there were wind the fog would disperse or at least not be so thick. If we're going upstairs we should make it quick and spend as little time in the fog as possible.
>>
No. 570918 ID: ca0da5

Lets avoid sticking in the fog for now. Last time somebody was left in an unlit area (Fog would block out a good deal of the light), they heard something spooky. Being outside when the sound comes may be a bad idea.

Go try the double doors, instead. The light on them turned green when you fixed the wire, so they should be unlocked.
>>
No. 570970 ID: 824f43

So I guess there was nothing written on the cards?

Peer down before going up. Can you see the ground? Guess what floor you're on? (Well, 6, if we can trust the room numbers).
>>
No. 570979 ID: 13ef94
File 139763069058.png - (14.14KB , 900x700 , fire escape down .png )
570979

>Go try the double doors, instead. The light on them turned green when you fixed the wire, so they should be unlocked.

You already checked that door, they jammed with something from other side.

>So I guess there was nothing written on the cards?

Nope they are plain white cards with magnetic strip on the side.

>Peer down before going up. Can you see the ground? Guess what floor you're on? (Well, 6, if we can trust the room numbers).

You peer over the railing...
The fog is thinkes below you cant see nether the street, nether remains of the fire escape on the floor below...
>>
No. 570980 ID: 13ef94
File 139763078015.png - (14.69KB , 900x700 , fire escape up.png )
570980

Looks like the only way to go is up...
>>
No. 570982 ID: 13ef94
File 139763088672.png - (14.53KB , 900x700 , fire escape 7.png )
570982

You ascend to the 7th floor...
>>
No. 570987 ID: 3f0c1b

Look in through the window, there seems to be someone else on the other side.
>>
No. 570989 ID: 6adc92

Oh dear
I really do hope that's a really weird crack in the wall up there and not a really weird hand.
>>
No. 570996 ID: 13ef94
File 139763564182.png - (14.21KB , 900x700 , fire escape 7 2.png )
570996

>Look in through the window, there seems to be someone else on the other side.

You can't see anybody through the window its too dark...
>>
No. 570997 ID: 2c6ff1

>>570996
The silhouette is gone now anyway.

Don't go into the dark room. Keep going up. Check out what that thing is attached to the next floor. A flag maybe?
>>
No. 571000 ID: 189a54

If things seem any weirder when you climb further, just turn around and get back to your room. Becky's counting on you for survival just as much as you are, the last thing you need is to get separated from her for a long period of time because things decided to go horror movie on you for climbing too far.
>>
No. 571013 ID: ca0da5

Before you head in there, you'll probably want a light source. Just how large is the Aroma candle, would it be possible to carry it with you if it was lit, or would you need something to carry it in? Regardless, I'd recommend knocking on the door and asking if anybody's there. It's dark in there, and if somebody is there, they might get scared if you just rush in.

Also, did we ever actually try to enter rooms 603 and 604?
>>
No. 571056 ID: 13ef94
File 139767604981.png - (14.68KB , 900x700 , fire escape 7 up.png )
571056

You decide to investigate this floor later with some kind of light source...

You decide to keep climbing upwards...
On your way up you snatch a piece of cloth stuck to a railing... it turns out to be top piece of the bikini.
>>
No. 571058 ID: 13ef94
File 139767629245.png - (14.46KB , 900x700 , fire escape 8.png )
571058

You ascend to the 8th floor...

Fog starts to clear up as you keep ascending floors...

You can see one more floor above you...

You start to have unsettling feelings about what might be above...

>Also, did we ever actually try to enter rooms 603 and 604?

Yes they both locked...
>>
No. 571059 ID: b8ac30

What is that Black gunk on the door? If its clogging the door then we really don't have any choice but to continue upward.
>>
No. 571060 ID: 13ef94
File 139767684073.png - (14.66KB , 900x700 , fire escape 8 black foam.png )
571060

>What is that Black gunk on the door?

Its some kind of black foam... hard as rock.
The door is jammed.
>>
No. 571063 ID: 53ba34

climb up, but not all the way, just poke your head out and look around.
>>
No. 571064 ID: 189a54

Right, I'm really not liking this now.... If you're really going to go against all bad feelings and keep going up, at least get Becky on the phone first. That way you can at least pretend that you're not climbing up the side of a building in an abnormal fog seeing increasingly abnormal things completely by yourself.

On an unrelated note, don't think I haven't seen that tucked in shirt. Looking snazzy, man.
>>
No. 571067 ID: b8ac30

Guess we got to keep going.

>>571064
We need to find a charger first, both cell batteries are dead still.
>>
No. 571068 ID: 2c6ff1

>>571060
Um... let's go back down and try the door to the dark room. Opening the door should let some light into the room at least.
>>
No. 571080 ID: ca0da5

>>571068
Actually, I was thinking that you could use the Aroma candle, possibly sticking it into the plastic container if it's too small, and then use the corkscrew on the metal of the fire escape to make some sparks to light it--and if that's not enough, you could even ignite a bit of the greeting card (try not to burn the numbers, though) to light the candle with an actual flame.

...Heck, you don't even need the plan to be so convoluted, you could actually potentially use the spliced wire to start a fire, though then it's a matter of how long the candle can burn for.
>>
No. 571151 ID: 824f43

>>571060
Look through the window on this floor, since it's not dark.
>>
No. 571170 ID: 13ef94
File 139772632335.png - (14.33KB , 900x700 , fire escape 8 window .png )
571170

>Look through the window on this floor, since it's not dark.

You take a look through the window and survey the hallway...
>>
No. 571171 ID: 13ef94
File 139772637575.png - (6.46KB , 500x500 , 8th floor.png )
571171

It well lit, but at the same time kinda... foggy.
>>
No. 571172 ID: 13ef94
File 139772670092.png - (8.03KB , 900x700 , fire escape 9.png )
571172

>Guess we got to keep going.

You ascend to the 9th floor.

You are above the fog right now and can see clear sunset sky.

You start to hear some kind of crackling sound... as if somebody left the TV on late at night... its coming from above.
>>
No. 571173 ID: 81e618

>>571171
Foggy like the fog outside or foggy like from a hidden fire?

anyway, I guess all that's left is take a cautious peak at the next floor...
Or smashing one of the windows...
Or trying to loudly talk in front of all intact but blocked doors to make anyone behind open it from the inside...
>>
No. 571174 ID: 189a54

Examine the windows, and then be very careful going up the ladder. Take the tiniest peek from on the rungs, and if you even think you see something or someone either outside or in the window just get out of there. I think you've ignored enough warning signs for one expedition at the moment.
>>
No. 571178 ID: 13ef94
File 139772805086.png - (8.38KB , 900x700 , fire escape 9 crowbar.png )
571178

>Examine the window

You take a look at the window...
Its dark inside but you can see a crowbar on other side jamming the door...
>>
No. 571179 ID: 13ef94
File 139772836235.png - (59.79KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel peak.png )
571179

>Take the tiniest peek from on the rungs, and if you even think you see something or someone either outside or in the window just get out of there. I think you've ignored enough warning signs for one expedition at the moment.

You quietly climb up the ladder and carefully take a peek...
>>
No. 571180 ID: a0267c

Go check out the boombox and try to find a channel with something else than just static.
>>
No. 571181 ID: 37aa84

Look at paper, practice your break dancing skillz.
>>
No. 571182 ID: 3f0c1b

That piece of paper could be a clue, or even better, to code to the lock holding Becky to the wall.
>>
No. 571183 ID: 13ef94
File 139773949305.png - (60.64KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel boombox.png )
571183

>Go check out the boombox and try to find a channel with something else than just static.

You get on the roof and inspect the boombox...

You try turn the knob and press some buttons, but all that comes out is a static noise.
>>
No. 571184 ID: 13ef94
File 139773959546.gif - (245.71KB , 1000x800 , paper.gif )
571184

>That piece of paper could be a clue, or even better, to code to the lock holding Becky to the wall.

You pick up a piece of paper...
It has a sequence of numerals written on it
>>
No. 571185 ID: 53ba34

oh shit, get back down the ladder.
>>
No. 571188 ID: 13ef94
File 139773998195.png - (78.83KB , 500x500 , sunset sky.png )
571188

>oh shit, get back down the ladder.

For some reason you suddenly have an urge to get back to fire escape...
But you have possible combination for Becky's lock now... guess you'd better get back to her.
You take a moment to admire the view...
>>
No. 571189 ID: 13ef94
File 139774024879.png - (78.91KB , 500x500 , sunset sky 3.png )
571189

Hmm... what is that? Its a... bird, or a plane? Hard to tell...
>>
No. 571190 ID: 13ef94
File 139774042386.png - (80.21KB , 500x500 , sunset sky 4.png )
571190

...
>>
No. 571191 ID: 13ef94
File 139774052173.png - (22.94KB , 800x600 , angel.png )
571191

...(static noise)...
>>
No. 571192 ID: 13ef94
File 139774098571.png - (100.84KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel.png )
571192

Pale ghostly entity decends from the sky...
>>
No. 571193 ID: 37aa84

RUN AWAY!
>>
No. 571194 ID: 13ef94
File 139774134590.png - (100.60KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel 2.png )
571194

>RUN AWAY!

Escape attempt failed...

The entity cuts off the only way to escape (fire-escape ladder)...
>>
No. 571195 ID: 76b151

greet it? Also inventory check.
>>
No. 571196 ID: 824f43

Try talking, I guess.

Uh, hello?
>>
No. 571199 ID: 13ef94
File 139774409986.png - (102.41KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel 3.png )
571199

>greet it? Also inventory check

You attempt to converse with entity and preform the inventory check.

You currently have:
1x hank of black tape, 1x black handle, 2x key's,1x bikini top, 2x cellphones, 1x kitchen knife.

-Falling Angel- preforms *Halo-Cutter*
You receive light damage...
>>
No. 571201 ID: 5bbbc0

Hrrm. Guess we're shanking an angel ghost now. Gonna be weird explaining this to the kids!
>>
No. 571204 ID: 13ef94
File 139774489077.png - (92.83KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel 5.png )
571204

>Hrrm. Guess we're shanking an angel ghost now. Gonna be weird explaining this to the kids!

You preform *Sinful-Shanking*

-Falling Angel- receives light damage.
>>
No. 571205 ID: 76b151

Grab the rug\blanket the radio is on and throw it over the angel. Might blind it, might restrict its movements.

Then shank it some more.
>>
No. 571206 ID: 824f43

>>571205
The blanket might trip it up, yeah. We might also be able to tangle it with the bra, or tape.

...do we have an hp meter, or any gauge as to how much damage / many of those hits we can take before going down? Or how much it can take?
>>
No. 571207 ID: 13ef94
File 139774609633.png - (92.50KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel 6.png )
571207

>Grab the rug\blanket the radio is on and throw it over the angel. Might blind it, might restrict its movements.

You grab the boombox and launch it at the entity.

-Falling Angel- receives light damage.
-Boombox- receives medium damage.

>do we have an hp meter, or any gauge as to how much damage / many of those hits we can take before going down? Or how much it can take?

You do not posses an hp meter what do you think its... a game... now wait for your turn to attack.
>>
No. 571211 ID: 76b151

I said the blanket, not the boombox. We might be able to use that for something.
>>
No. 571214 ID: 13ef94
File 139774697999.png - (110.65KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel falling angel 7.png )
571214

>I said the blanket, not the boombox. We might be able to use that for something.

Its a piece of cardboard and you dont see a way to deal damage with it.

Boombox is still looks functional.

-Falling Angel- preforms *Radiant-Slap*
You receive heavy damage...
>>
No. 571215 ID: 76b151

I guess shank him again unless anyone else has ideas?

Think you can recognize when that is gonnna happen again? I don't think we can take many more of them.
>>
No. 571217 ID: 5bbbc0

Indeed, but then put up that cardboard between yourself and it like a shield since it's probably going to be ready to attack again after that!
>>
No. 571221 ID: 824f43

...immobilize it with electrical tape! And stab it!
>>
No. 571222 ID: b8ac30

I wonder the static noise at >>571191, is that coming from the creature or is that from the boom box we were messing with. Is the boom box still on? If it is we may want to try turning it off, considering we're at heavy damage and it's at medium damage after two attacks each I doubt continuing to attack will help anything.
>>
No. 571223 ID: ca0da5

>>571215
>Think you can recognize when that is gonnna happen again?
Given that there was a crackling static when it happened ala Silent Hill I think we just need to bring the boombox with us. There was probably one in 603, since Becky mentioned she heard static coming from that direction.

Unless praying somehow works, I say stick with stabbins and shankins. And I highly doubt praying will work since it's a falling angel.
>>
No. 571224 ID: 3f0c1b

Run towards it, cut it, then keep moving past it and down the ladder.
>>
No. 571238 ID: 189a54

Quick, while it's close use the new aerodynamics caused by tucking in your shirt to juke the ghost, grab the boombox and begin escaping down the ladders!
>>
No. 571300 ID: 53ba34

we need to flee. take the boombox with you if you can. but don't worry about it too much
>>
No. 571320 ID: fd0a62

>>571214
knife it in the halo
>>
No. 571441 ID: 13ef94
File 139789248653.png - (99.84KB , 1000x800 , roof hotel escape stab.png )
571441

There is no way you deal with something like this.

You spring to towards the entity, by slashing it with kitchen knife you make through.
You grab the boombox as you run for the fire escape...
>>
No. 571442 ID: 13ef94
File 139789255064.gif - (118.64KB , 800x600 , Run-for-it.gif )
571442

[animated]
>>
No. 571443 ID: 13ef94
File 139789273064.png - (14.80KB , 900x700 , fire escape 8 escape.png )
571443

You kept decending until you reached the 8th floor...

Strange... you can't hear any sound pursuit...

Maybe "it" just gave up.
>>
No. 571444 ID: 13ef94
File 139789288092.png - (15.38KB , 900x700 , fire escape 8 halo fall.png )
571444

Suddenly you hear a "metallic clang" and something fell through the hole above.
>>
No. 571445 ID: ca65e6

>>571444
>You leave her the second cellphone.
We don't have two phones, silly! Put the halo in your empty inventory slot, then continue down to release her.
>>
No. 571446 ID: 13ef94
File 139789472630.gif - (9.66KB , 500x500 , halo.gif )
571446

>We don't have two phones, silly!

[My bad...]

>Put the halo in your empty inventory slot.

You pick up the halo. It feels really light alomost nonexistent... in second it disappears in a puff of smoke...
>>
No. 571447 ID: 53ba34

head back down to becky.
>>
No. 571451 ID: 13ef94
File 139789910469.png - (7.88KB , 900x700 , 6th floor.png )
571451

>head back down to becky.

After a few moments you descended back to the 6th floor.
You still have problems comprehending what just happened on the roof.
Now to just get back to Becky and try to make sense of all this.
>>
No. 571452 ID: 13ef94
File 139789916120.png - (13.33KB , 900x700 , room 601.png )
571452

You enter room 601...
>>
No. 571453 ID: 13ef94
File 139789924350.png - (9.45KB , 800x600 , becky.png )
571453

Becky waves at you and says hello.
>>
No. 571454 ID: ca65e6

>>571453
What the hell becky. How are you still conscious? Why is the blood on the wall here instead of in the bathroom? Why couldn't you wait 5 more minutes and where the hell did the hacksaw come from?
>>
No. 571455 ID: 6adc92

Weren't you...
chained up by your left hand?
>>
No. 571457 ID: ca65e6

>>571455
Oh my god.
>>
No. 571462 ID: 189a54

Jesus Becky, we leave you alone for a stretch of time and you cut off your own hand...and not even the right one!

She has a lot of explaining to do, but ask your questions while you move. Barricade the door and any other openings just in case that thing didn't stop chasing. While you do that, ask her how on earth she got out of the shackle by cutting off the wrong hand, how she reached the hacksaw from wherever it was to do the cutting, and why is all that blood on the...is that a safe?
>>
No. 571468 ID: baddec

Becky, where did you get that saw from...?
>>
No. 571473 ID: 13ef94
File 139791373072.png - (8.96KB , 800x600 , Becky 2.png )
571473

>>571454 >>571455 >>571457 >>571462 >>571468

Becky says its complicated... She says its better if you see for yourself first and points at the bathroom, she asks you to keep the open mind and dont freak out.
>>
No. 571474 ID: 37aa84

Ok give her the benefit of the doubt and see what crazy thing led to this turn of events.
>>
No. 571476 ID: 49b933

Show her the paper with the numbers we found on the roof, then go in the bathroom.
>>
No. 571477 ID: 13ef94
File 139791465307.png - (12.69KB , 900x700 , bathroom.png )
571477

>Ok give her the benefit of the doubt and see what crazy thing led to this turn of events.

You enter the bathroom...
You failed to maintain your composure... (you freaking out)
>>
No. 571478 ID: baddec

Keep a weapon in hand and slowly pull back the shower curtain.
>>
No. 571479 ID: 6adc92

...
....
.....
That's... pretty compliated. Yup. Totally complicated. Totally understandable though. Yup, totally.
You might wanna...you might-you-that-the thing that,... yeah.
..........pull back the curtains maybe I guess?
>>
No. 571480 ID: 37aa84

Before you pull the curtain reopen the door to the other room and look to see if Becky is still on the bed. Something is certainly not right here.
>>
No. 571482 ID: eb10ea

That... might not have been Becky.
>>
No. 571483 ID: 13ef94
File 139791650714.png - (12.62KB , 800x600 , bathtub.png )
571483

Becky enter the bathroom and stands by your side as you open curtain...

You feel like something hard stuck in your throat.

You you see mutilated body of... Becky!

There are few cuts on her face and deep one on her neck... her innards been ripped out and now filling the tub... writhing horror twisted itself across her face...

(you feel like you gonna hurl...)

"Becky" say that now she is ready to answer your questions... and its better if you do it not here...
>>
No. 571484 ID: 37aa84

Yeah lets leave before we spend ten minutes heaving over the toilet. So what exactly did that to her, how is she you know alive in a different body apparently, and why is her new hand cut off?
>>
No. 571485 ID: 189a54

Get Becky to stay as far from you as possible when you ask your questions, and make sure you're near that hacksaw. There's no way to tell that the Becky dead in that tub was or wasn't the real one at the moment.
>>
No. 571486 ID: b32bcb

>>571452
Is that a cabinet or a window?
Actually, the new becky doesn't have blood on her while this mess looks like making much mess around itself... My guess is, something appeared, mutilated becky-old and went through the bloody door here... The saw isn't wuite fitting, though...
If it has been used on becky-old's neck, the whole blade should be bloodied. if it has been used by becky-new to fend of anything, she should have blood on herself, too... and the blade again should have more stains...

Let's hear an explanation^^
>>
No. 571487 ID: 6adc92

Well I suppose as horrifically traumatic as this all is, she had to live through it, so let's let her try to explain before we flip the fuck out.
But I sense much rustling of jimmies in the near future.
>>
No. 571488 ID: 49b933

Move into the other room, and ask, simply, what happened, and if that doesn't answer it, why does she not have a right hand.
>>
No. 571490 ID: 57a559

>>571483
That bloodstain almost looks like the monster we just fought, weird! Main Character, do you agree?
>>
No. 571494 ID: 824f43

Turn around and look at the not-dead Becky. By any chance, is her nametag now written backwards? (One reason she might be missing the wrong hand is if she's a reflection- she came out of the mirror and attacked herself, say).

...ask Becky to tell you what happened the first and last time you met her. Because you want to be sure she's her, and not some scary shafeshifter that murdered her and is now trying to pretend.

Then ask her to explain what the hell happened since you left the room.
>>
No. 571512 ID: ca0da5

>>571486
Window. The curtains look like they were knocked off by whatever left that blood stain there.
>>571490
I... don't see the connection between the monster and the bloodstain. Maybe I'm just being oblivious, or maybe you're stretching things a little too far.

Note for the future: Next time we locate somebody chained into a room, make sure we lock that room's door (since all the rooms seem to be locked to start with) to prevent anybody else from getting in.
>>
No. 571569 ID: 13ef94
File 139793756612.png - (12.07KB , 800x600 , Becky 3.png )
571569

You walk out of the bathroom.
And take a moment to regain your composure.
"Becky" starts her story...

First of all she introduces herself as Rebecca Hartmann and explains that the body in the bathroom is also belongs to Rebecca Hartmann...
She tells you about being druged and expiriencing a temporary memory loss, about how she been putting pieces together for a past few days. She dont recall the moment she was druged, afterwards she just woke up locked up in a room 601, this very room, the very same way as dead Rebecca chained to a wall.
She informs you that it all started a week ago (thou she is not sure how much time have passed exactly).
After this unnatural fog eneveloped the area people started to disappear from their rooms, hotel guest started reporting sighting creatures in empty rooms, phonelines as well as main power grid were cut off.
Thanks to the hotel own generator there is still electricity in the building.

>What happend to your arm?

She shows you a clean stub...
Unlucky encounter with -Repo Man-, she tells you to be carefull on 7th floor.
Becky takes a pause... any more questions? (You should be able to figure our the rest yourself)
>>
No. 571570 ID: 37aa84

So, if I'm understanding this she is from some kind of alternate universe where she didn't wake up stuck in a tub. Did she ever meet another version of us exploring the hotel?
>>
No. 571571 ID: 824f43

...you weren't locked in this room when I woke up here. There was just the Becky in the bathroom.

How did you get out, how did you get back in, and what killed the other you? A monster?

How are there two of you? Is there a second me? How do you remember me if she's the one who was here when I was, and she's dead while you left the room earlier?
>>
No. 571575 ID: ca65e6

Why did the hacksaw have blood on it?
>>
No. 571577 ID: 53ba34

hugs
>>
No. 571619 ID: 3f0c1b

So she killed the other her, why?
>>
No. 571652 ID: ca0da5

Well, then, the hacksaw must have been used to cut something other than her, new her, or anybody still alive. Might have gotten bloodied from being at the edge of a blood pool, too.

... Actually, no, wait. Take a look >>571452 The blood is on the table, the saw is simply sitting on top of it. Likely, there was blood spilled onto the table before the saw was set down.
-Repo Man- is on floor 7, but there was some static coming from room 603. I wonder if something busted out... You hadn't checked the other end of the hallway after returning, after all. Speaking of New Becky (by the way, I'm switching who's which, since living Becky claims to be the first one), you might still want to go in and try the code on the lock. Aside from unlocking the shackles, it might do something else. If nothing else, inspecting the bottom of the bathtub might yield something. But only if you can regain your composure, of course.
>>
No. 571687 ID: 9ddf68

so does that mean there's another me running around some where... Also any idea how tub Becky died. Oh and uh, I know this might be kinda pointless now but those numbers we found on the roof, did they unlock Becky's restraints? I'm also finding it odd how Becky said that one time we found her trying to cut off her hand saying it felt natural and this "Becky" is missing a hand.
>>
No. 571692 ID: 13ef94
File 139801731375.png - (11.92KB , 800x600 , Becky 4.png )
571692

>So, if I'm understanding this she is from some kind of alternate universe...

Yes

>...where she didn't wake up stuck in a tub.

and no she did wake up stuck in a bathtub. Apparently common rules of reality became less strict.

Did she ever meet another version of us exploring the hotel?

Yes she did saw you... well rather what was left of you... (apparently the other version of you was less fortunate)... she found your body locked in -that- closet.

>...you weren't locked in this room when I woke up here.

No she wasn't... right now this room is amalgamation of two separate reality. Thats how she got here... with help of a "friend".

>How do you remember me?

She dont know who you are...

>what killed the other you? A monster?

She says that she dont know, could have been anything, this place is not exactly what you call "safe"... "phantasm's" are everywhere. In a state this world's Becky was in she had no chance to defend herself.

>Why did the hacksaw have blood on it?

She guess something was cut with it... obiously.

>hugs

She declines hug attempt... she doesnt even know your name...
>>
No. 571693 ID: 9ddf68

Alright so reality has gone out the window and we're still stuck in square one which is we still don't have a damn clue to what the hell is going on. So, wait, if she's from another universe how the hell did she get here? The fuck? can we travel to different universes? Is that something we're going to have to do to get around puzzles?
>>
No. 571694 ID: 37aa84

>>571692
She doesn't know our name, well that makes two of us. So what details of what's going on has she pieced together?
>>
No. 571695 ID: 824f43

...so then, she died because I left her there, defenseless. I didn't find a way to release her in time. Even if there's another you, it's my fault she died alone and afraid.

Wait, if you don't know me, and you only saw my body in the other dimension, why did you stop and try to explain this to me at all?

We should also probably tell her about the angel thing we encountered on the roof, see if she knows anything about it.
>>
No. 571705 ID: 13ef94
File 139802406636.png - (11.82KB , 800x600 , Becky 5.png )
571705

>So, wait, if she's from another universe how the hell did she get here?

She says it was done with help of resident of the room 602 - Dr. Strauss

He used the power of his Phantasm to shift planes of reality allowing Becky to slip through, multiple times.

>Is that something we're going to have to do to get around puzzles?

I hope not... story is already became way too convoluted...

>She doesn't know our name, well that makes two of us. So what details of what's going on has she pieced together?

With all she managed to find out until now, she knows that fog is somehow connected to one of the hotel guests... she still havent figure out who exactly thou.

So if we manage to find this guest... we may learn true nature of the fog.

But still a lot of thing is just speculation on Becky's part...

A lot of things still unclear.

>Wait, if you don't know me, and you only saw my body in the other dimension, why did you stop and try to explain this to me at all?

Well because its felt like right thing to do...

>We should also probably tell her about the angel thing we encountered on the roof, see if she knows anything about it.

Dr.Strauss called them "phantasm's" they somehow connected to the fog. There is quite many of them inside the hotel... you are lucky to have encounterd only one so far.

Some of them fairly harmless, but others (she glipses at her right hand) can be serious threat.
>>
No. 571706 ID: 824f43

>the power of his Phantasm
...so people can tame or control these things?

>shifted multiple times
Dumb question, but what's the advantage of jumping realities? I mean, if we're all still trapped here and with monstrous phantasms in all the ones you've been to?

>what do
So... now what? I was looking for some way to get the other you free, but that's kind of a moot point, now.
>>
No. 571714 ID: 9ddf68

so how many times have you switch universes and though out all of them are there any people who have been a problem through out all of them and I guess same question with the phantasms since you said some were more or less harmless and some that seem to be more dangerous then others.

Oh and why did you come to this room of all places?
>>
No. 571717 ID: 13ef94
File 139802656286.png - (12.11KB , 800x600 , Becky 6.png )
571717

>...so people can tame or control these things?

Something like that...
Originaly they exist on plane of thoughts, etherial and shapeless.
Fog draws them out of this plane of throughts into out world.
Dr.Strauss found out that we can summon phantasm ourself binding them to our will and giving them shape.
Not everybody can do it thou...

>So... now what?

Its up to you... Becky will continue to search for the reason behind all this madness.
You are free to not follow her and pursue your own goals.

>what's the advantage of jumping realities?

She can speak to you for once...

>Oh and why did you come to this room of all places?

Doc figured it out...
In each reality there are 12 people the hotel some are alive and some are dead... exept this one... a number of guests in this world is 13...
In each world i sliped into there was a hotel reseption book at the first floors so one like it must be here too.
>>
No. 571722 ID: 824f43

>Becky will continue to search for the reason behind all this madness.
I suppose you don't have a better goal.

>find receptionist's book
So you know how many people are here already, even without having found the book?
>>
No. 571723 ID: 37aa84

Can she tell us the names of all 12 guests from every other dimension so we'll know if we encounter this mysterious 13th guest and be able to let her know? Also could she briefly explain how one summons a Phantasm, it sounds like it could be useful?
>>
No. 571724 ID: 53ba34

ask if there is a method to summoning them. perhaps we have one.
>>
No. 571729 ID: ca0da5

Room 602, huh? That's the room without a handle... We'll want to find a way into there at some point, the Doctor will likely be of great help.

For now, ask if Becky would be alright with you tagging along, it will definitely help to have an ally, the only potential problem is you slowing her down. Also, if she does know a way to summon the phantasms, learning whether or not you can summon them is important, you don't want to be stuck battling for your own life.

Oh! The radio's static, ask her about that. Does that signify a "living" phantasm being nearby?
>>
No. 571783 ID: 13ef94
File 139805609221.gif - (124.57KB , 800x600 , shape.gif )
571783

>ask if there is a method to summoning them. perhaps we have one.
> Also could she briefly explain how one summons a Phantasm, it sounds like it could be useful?
>Also, if she does know a way to summon the phantasms, learning whether or not you can summon them is important, you don't want to be stuck battling for your own life.

She says its like trying to explain how to breathe...

You just do...

>Can she tell us the names of all 12 guests from every other dimension so we'll know if we encounter this mysterious 13th guest and be able to let her know?

The problem with that is set of persons change in each world so without hotel entry register we can't tell for sure who it is...

>Oh! The radio's static, ask her about that. Does that signify a "living" phantasm being nearby?

Nah its just dumb... there is simply no radio signals of any kind...

>For now, ask if Becky would be alright with you tagging along, it will definitely help to have an ally, the only potential problem is you slowing her down.

She says its ok... it a less likely for you to end up dead that way...
>>
No. 571785 ID: 824f43

How does she know there are 13 people here without having seen the hotel entry register?

>You just do...
Oh! She has one already. What does he do? How did they meet, slash how did she come to befriend or control him?

>it a less likely for you to end up dead that way...
Cheery. Still, I suppose we've already seen how easily people can die here.
>>
No. 571786 ID: 53ba34

give it a try, just go HRNNNNNNGH and try to make something happen
>>
No. 571789 ID: ca65e6

>>571783
Try the combination on the lock before we go.
>>
No. 571791 ID: d2995c

Out of curiosity about dimension differences, how did she get out of the shackle in her dimension?
>>
No. 571792 ID: 9ddf68

Jesus lady warn a guy next time, I just woke up less then an hour ago.

But yeah try the combo on dead Becky's wrist to see if it was the right one or not. least we could do.

Still wondering where the blood in the room came from as well.
>>
No. 571795 ID: ca0da5

Alright, Spikes, here's what to do. Close your eyes, concentrate, think of one solid trait in the form of a body. Take a deep breath, then as you exhale, open your eyes and push the image out into the real world. ...If that doesn't work, you probably can't do it, because frankly I don't know any other methods to try, and you really shouldn't waste time trying a hundred different methods anyways.

>>571791
It's possible that, while she was in the bathtub, she wasn't shackled. Stabs was in the bedroom in this dimension, alive but on the floor. In this Becky's dimension, he was dead, locked in the closet. The exact position of the persons probably changes per dimension, just not the rooms they're in for the most part. At least, that's my guess.
>>
No. 571803 ID: 13ef94
File 139807421099.png - (6.98KB , 500x500 , summon.png )
571803

>give it a try

You attempt to summon Phantasm...

>Alright, Spikes, here's what to do. Close your eyes, concentrate, think of one solid trait in the form of a body. Take a deep breath, then as you exhale, open your eyes and push the image out into the real world. ...If that doesn't work, you probably can't do it, because frankly I don't know any other methods to try, and you really shouldn't waste time trying a hundred different methods anyways.
>>
No. 571804 ID: 13ef94
File 139807450984.png - (41.75KB , 900x700 , summon 2.png )
571804

You can feel fading presence... heartbeat in the nothingness... cold breath on the back of your neck...

Becky suggest for to not force it...
-...it will come naturally, if you can call it that way.

>How does she know there are 13 people here without having seen the hotel entry register?

Another one of dr. Strauss's ability...

>Oh! She has one already. What does he do?

She chooses to conseal its ability's to not put her self in disadvantage... (she still dont trust you all that much).
>>
No. 571805 ID: 13ef94
File 139807460773.png - (17.70KB , 900x700 , lock.png )
571805

>Try the combination on the lock before we go.

Once more you return to the bathroom and try the code on "Becky's" lock...

It opens...
>>
No. 571810 ID: a0267c

Can you wrap "Becky's" body in the bed sheet or would it be too much for you? Just seems somehow wrong to leave her body like that in the tub.

Also you should think up a name for yourself to use until you remember your real one.
For some reason i think "Spike" would be a fitting name.
>>
No. 571813 ID: 34b5e1

can you wrap her in the shower curtain or something? I mean she doesn't deserve to just set in the tub to rot but it's not like we can bury her right now. The least we could do is cover her up.
>>
No. 571816 ID: 824f43

>>571805
...that is heartbreaking.

If other-Becky asks why you did that or what you're doing or anything: ...I promised I'd get her out of that.
>>
No. 571819 ID: 13ef94
File 139809344835.png - (9.73KB , 500x500 , right thing to do.png )
571819

>...that is heartbreaking.

>If other-Becky asks why you did that or what you're doing or anything: ...I promised I'd get her out of that.

You promised...
>>
No. 571820 ID: 13ef94
File 139809358222.png - (13.99KB , 900x700 , right thing to do 2.png )
571820

>can you wrap her in the shower curtain or something? I mean she doesn't deserve to just set in the tub to rot but it's not like we can bury her right now. The least we could do is cover her up.

You wrap Becky's body in a shower curtain... this much is the only way you can pay respect to her right now...
>>
No. 571824 ID: 9f6c3a

So Rebecca knows more about what's going on so far, give her a brief run through of what we've done so far and see what she thinks we need to do next.
>>
No. 571826 ID: 824f43

All right. Time to get practical now. Discus geography with Becky. I assume the entry register is in the lobby or something on the first floor?

The fire escape on this floor goes up, but not down. If there's a staircase leading down from this floor, it's on the other side of the door at the end of the hall you haven't found a keycard for.

From the fire escape, the seventh floor is dark, the eighth floor door is sealed with black foam and it's foggy inside, 9th floor is dark and the door is jammed with a crowbar, and then there's the roof.

From having explored alternate versions of this hotel, does she have an idea where we should start in order to get down to that entry register?
>>
No. 571828 ID: e9e331

so that thing she can summon to scare the crap out of people, can it brake down doors?
>>
No. 571842 ID: 01354b

Keep the lock. A lock with a combination you know is a useful thing to have.
Also, ask for brief descriptions of what people she has met so far, so we can tell if we see someone unfamiliar lurking about.
>>
No. 571847 ID: ca0da5

>>571783
>Oh! The radio's static, ask her about that. Does that signify a "living" phantasm being nearby?
>Nah its just dumb... there is simply no radio signals of any kind...
Well, did your radio continue to emit static while you retreated down to the room, or did it stop? If it did stop, did it start again when she summoned her phantasm?

If it's kept going, then the boombox is probably useless, but if it stopped, whether it continued or not, keep it. Especially if it didn't start up again when she summoned her phantasm, that would imply it will "turn on" again when there's a loose or evil phantasm.
>>571804
It's faint, but... Something in a mask. Reminds me of a ninja. Code of honor, a hand bound behind its back, another infront of the torso. Mind and heart? But yeah, don't force it. Every now and then you can "ask" internally for it to reveal itself, if it doesn't, then carry on, if it does, then wow you just summoned a phantasm.
>>571826
Yes, inform her of the known geography, and mention the Falling Angel, with "hands" for wings. Is it a phantasm she's seen before?Was the dark guy with the hat a bonus for the audience, or is Spike supposed to know about him?
>>
No. 571905 ID: 13ef94
File 139817349910.png - (7.04KB , 500x500 , objectives.png )
571905

>So Rebecca knows more about what's going on so far, give her a brief run through of what we've done so far and see what she thinks we need to do next.

She informs you that right now our objectives are as follows:
1) locate and obtain the hotel registry book
2) get access to room of Dr.Strauss (602)
3) find a 13th guest

[If you are willing to follow Becky, you'll to lead the way... as being from another world her influence to this one must be brought to a minimum.]

>All right. Time to get practical now. Discus geography with Becky.

Thou she traveled in many different worlds her movements around hotel where really restricted in each of them... as of now you have visited more places in hotel than her... and all the knowlege of the hotel layout she might had dont hold any water here...

>I assume the entry register is in the lobby or something on the first floor?

It must be there... (if it wasn't moved)

>The fire escape on this floor goes up, but not down. If there's a staircase leading down from this floor, it's on the other side of the door at the end of the hall you haven't found a keycard for.

You dont need a key card for it... because the door was unlocked when you turned the lights on... it was jammed with something from other side.

>From having explored alternate versions of this hotel, does she have an idea where we should start in order to get down to that entry register?

She has none... exept the advice to not use the elevators...

>so that thing she can summon to scare the crap out of people, can it brake down doors?

She explains that her Phantasm isnt of battle type and will not be of any help in a fight... its form mostly ethereal. She chooses to conseal its ability for now...

>Keep the lock. A lock with a combination you know is a useful thing to have.

You put the lock in your pocket

>Also, ask for brief descriptions of what people she has met so far, so we can tell if we see someone unfamiliar lurking about.

So far the only alive people she met was:
you, dr. Strauss, one more Becky she met in another world, janitor mr. Sanchez (its not much because her movements where mostly confined to 6th and 7th floor).

>Well, did your radio continue to emit static while you retreated down to the room, or did it stop?

It got quiet as soon as you got down to a 8th floor and it was ever sence.

>Was the dark guy with the hat a bonus for the audience, or is Spike supposed to know about him?

Yes you dont saw him...

[now to decide the course of action and please suggest only ONE thing, DONT go and list every existing possibility]
>>
No. 571908 ID: 824f43

>the advice to not use the elevators
Well, yeah. Elevators are always death traps.

>what now
Ask Becky if she has a light. If she does, we could explore one of the two dark floors.

If she doesn't, I think the first thing to do would be to check the jammed door on this floor. Maybe it's been unjammed, or you can force it with two people.
>>
No. 571910 ID: a0267c

Go knock on Dr.Strauss (602) room, maybe he is inside and you can get him to come out.
>>
No. 571911 ID: 824f43

>>571910
That might work. In fact, if Becky knows him from other dimensions, she might be able to say something that would get him to trust enough to open the door.
>>
No. 571916 ID: 13ef94
File 139818550899.png - (8.44KB , 900x700 , 6th floor 602.png )
571916

>Go knock on Dr.Strauss (602) room, maybe he is inside and you can get him to come out.

You and Becky go to the room 602...
You knock on the door and called out for a Dr.Strauss...

Nobody answers...

Becky informs you that Dr.Strauss is quadriplegic and can't move on his own... so if even he was there, he wouldn't be able to just open the door.

>Ask Becky if she has a light.

She says no.
>>
No. 571917 ID: 824f43

>Becky informs you that Dr.Strauss is quadriplegic and can't move on his own... so if even he was there, he wouldn't be able to just open the door.
So... how'd he get in there, then? How'd he lock himself inside? Does he have a caretaker, or does he use his phantasm to help with stuff like that?

>what do
Let's check the door at the end of the hall. See if it's still jammed, or if the two of you can wiggle or force it open where you couldn't alone.

If that doesn't work, I guess we're going up the fire escape to try another floor.
>>
No. 571918 ID: 53ba34

can send her phantom THROUGH the door to unjam it from the other side, letting us solid people through.
>>
No. 571922 ID: ca0da5

Looks like you'll just have to go into the seventh floor.
>>
No. 571925 ID: 13ef94
File 139819283654.png - (38.81KB , 700x500 , door.png )
571925

>can send her phantom THROUGH the door to unjam it from the other side, letting us solid people through.

Becky thinks that much is possible...

She sends her Phantasm through the door and open it from other side...

>So... how'd he get in there, then? How'd he lock himself inside? Does he have a caretaker, or does he use his phantasm to help with stuff like that?

He obviously had a caretaker... Becky didn't meet him thou.
His Phantasm may be powerfull but it wasnt able to help him move.
>>
No. 571926 ID: 13ef94
File 139819289379.png - (12.96KB , 900x700 , room 602 inside.png )
571926

You and Becky enter room 602...
>>
No. 571930 ID: ca65e6

>>571926
...maybe we should just let him sleep.
>>
No. 571931 ID: 53ba34

check he's alive, then snoop
>>
No. 571933 ID: 13ef94
File 139819684819.png - (13.12KB , 900x700 , room 602 inside 2.png )
571933

>check he's alive, then snoop

You quietly approach the bed...
He is alive and asleep... also he looks rather young...

Becky informs you of his age... he is 14.
>>
No. 571935 ID: a0267c

He is a doctor at the age of 14?

Anyway you can't nudge him awake since he has no feeling in his body. So you have to wake him up by calling his name louder and louder.

Too bad you can't play music from the boombox, unless there is a cd inside.
>>
No. 571939 ID: 37aa84

We never asked and you never mentioned but, what is he a doctor of? We got in here we may as well wake him up rather than just leave now.
>>
No. 571948 ID: 808579

>>571935
>>571939
mmh... in Germany, you would need Gymnasium (13y), bachelor (3y), master(2y) and doctor (~3y), so, as begin usually at around 6y, that would make a doctor at age 27.
There are also some legal problems to skip classes too much...
However, an university can give a "Dr. h. c." , which is also a doctor-title, but given for extraordinary academic/scientific efforts, not for studying there or at any time...

Don't know about other countries, though...
>>
No. 571958 ID: 57a559

>>571933
Why aren't you snooping?
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
>>
No. 571960 ID: ca0da5

Well, we've learned part of Becky's Phantasm's power, though I'm guessing she'll keep the rest to herself for now... She doesn't trust us enough yet. The Doctor's Phantasm is apparently strong enough to defend him, so I don't think his safety is at risk, but what's he got in the other room? It's probably just a bathroom, but it may have some useful supplies inside it.
>>
No. 572020 ID: 824f43

>>571925
Thank you ghost-bro, or whatever your name is. (Maybe we could use this tactic on the other jammed doors, too).

Check the bathroom, and make sure there's no people chained inside, or monsters or anything.

>>571933
Well, he's okay, at least. Now what? I assume you don't want to ask him to jump you to another dimension, yet.
>>
No. 572028 ID: 13ef94
File 139823899607.png - (5.84KB , 900x700 , bathroom 602.png )
572028

You decide to inspect the bathroom...
>>
No. 572032 ID: 189a54

>>572028
Oh shit, ready all weapons and dodge when that light comes on!
>>
No. 572041 ID: 824f43

Kind of looks like there's something in front of the mirror.

Light switch by the door, hopefully, and then be ready to react, fast.
>>
No. 572061 ID: ca65e6

>>572028
...it occurs to me that the guy behind the door didn't name whoever the dangerous person was in 602. He may have not meant Dr Strauss. So there's probably something dangerous here in the dark.

Wait for your eyes to adjust so you can see a little.
>>
No. 572063 ID: a0267c

Brandish your knife and inform the dark bathroom that you have a knife.
>>
No. 572065 ID: 7700bb

>>572061
That encounter was ret-conned to not have happened so the dangerous guest mentioned may be in another room entirely.
>>
No. 572088 ID: ca0da5

Oh, no... Something's reaching out slightly into the line of light being let in. Back up a bit and prepare to fight if necessary. Hopefully it's just the good Doctor's phantasm, but you never know.
>>
No. 572096 ID: c8dfca

>>572028
Do we have something to switch the light on without having to reach into the dark?^^
>>
No. 572171 ID: 13ef94
File 139834646801.png - (5.83KB , 900x700 , bathroom 602 light .png )
572171

>Light switch by the door

You reach for the light switch...
>>
No. 572172 ID: 13ef94
File 139834649084.png - (49.07KB , 900x700 , bathroom 602 light 2.png )
572172

...and trun the light on.
>>
No. 572175 ID: 824f43

Ghost Trees?

Blink, then turn the light back off and close the door.

Has Becky seen that kind of phantasm before? Are they a danger, or are they just his?
>>
No. 572176 ID: a0267c

Close the door and tell Becky that it was occupied.
>>
No. 572180 ID: 9ddf68

this is the point where you slowly close the door and walk away.
>>
No. 572184 ID: 6ab296

Whatever that is I'm not comfortable leaving Dr. Strauss with it, if Becky doesn't know what it is get Strauss into his wheelchair and move him from the room.
>>
No. 572185 ID: ca0da5

It looks like it's coming from the room above (702?)... Let's just abandon the room for now. No need to go under the hand-like roots.
>>
No. 572196 ID: 76b151

Is anyone else worried about the unplugged device leading into the bathtub? Or the spilled bottle?

I think we should risk checking the tub.
>>
No. 572333 ID: 13ef94
File 139842646021.png - (6.39KB , 500x500 , door closed.png )
572333

>Blink, then turn the light back off and close the door.

You blink turn off the light off and close the door.

>...tell Becky that it was occupied

You inform Becky about tree creatures...

Becky
-"They won't cause much problems as long as you stay of their reach."
-"So... what now?"
>>
No. 572344 ID: 824f43

>They won't cause much problems as long as you stay of their reach.
They don't grow, do they? (If they don't, the little doctor should be all right).

>So... what now?
Well, if Becky has a good reason to talk to the Doctor now, we could wake him. Otherwise we can go, lock the door behind us, and come back later. Maybe see if ying-yang-nose could do the door opening trick for the jammed door at the end of the hall?
>>
No. 572347 ID: a0267c

Pick up the good doctor and plop him on his wheelchair, no way you are leaving him with the tree monsters.
Besides you managed to get in his room so someone else might manage it too.
>>
No. 572348 ID: ca0da5

>>572347
This. The room was unlocked, just missing the handle is all. We need to keep him safe.
>>
No. 572351 ID: 824f43

...plopping someone into a wheelchair from a dead sleep without even talking to them seems a terrible idea.

Furthermore- where do you propose we take him that's any safer than where he is now? We're going to have to explore dangerous (foggy) ares. And if the elevator isn't safe, we have no way to move him between floors (except with a lot of time and effort, carrying him up and down the fire escape).
>>
No. 572355 ID: ca65e6

>>572333
Ask if they can extend their arms or drop down lower from where they're hanging. Would we be able to crawl under them to get what's in the tub?
>>
No. 572356 ID: 13ef94
File 139845046370.gif - (113.51KB , 900x700 , room-602-dr-strauss-ph.gif )
572356

>...plopping someone into a wheelchair from a dead sleep without even talking to them seems a terrible idea.

You attempt to wake up the kid...
You slightly raise your voice and call him by the name...
Dr. Strauss frowned a little but remained asleep.
A ghostly figure emerged from his forehead.
>>
No. 572357 ID: 53ba34

say hello.
>>
No. 572359 ID: 13ef94
File 139845076289.png - (54.39KB , 900x700 , hello.png )
572359

>say hello.

You say -"Hello"

The entity don't respond...
>>
No. 572362 ID: 189a54

Can Becky's Phantasm communicate with it?
>>
No. 572363 ID: 13ef94
File 139845147160.png - (72.95KB , 900x700 , hello 2.png )
572363

>Can Becky's Phantasm communicate with it?

You ask Becky if she is able to communicate with it through her phantasm...
She tells you that she never thought of it before.
She summons her phantasm and attempts to communicate.

Becky
-"huh... all i get is a lots of static... maybe its because his consciousness is asleep?"
>>
No. 572364 ID: ca65e6

>>572363
Probably. So, should we wait around for him to wake up? Or should we go mess around in the bathroom? Maybe Becky's phantasm can reach the thing in the tub without getting too close to the grabby arms.
>>
No. 572366 ID: a0267c

Dumb your inventory on the floor, maybe the noise will wake the doctor up.
>>
No. 572369 ID: ca0da5

>>572366
That, or it will startle his subconscious into anger and cause his phantasm to lash out.

Instead: Go back into the bathroom, try and slide the cellphone under the ghostly trees.
>>
No. 572375 ID: 87701a

Voting for not disturbing the phantasm.

Instead, check with Becky is this is how his phantasm normally is and how she dealt with him in the past.
>>
No. 572376 ID: 88960e

Huh. I assume he was awake when you talked to the other hims, before?

...does Becky's phantasm have a name? It seems kind of rude to talk about him in third person.

If he's safe-ish here, and won't wake, I don't think we should try to move him. Worst case, his phatasm would throw us into different worlds to protect him.
>>
No. 572406 ID: fc62c2

slam the door real hard.
>>
No. 572506 ID: 13ef94
File 139860410334.png - (10.58KB , 700x500 , talk.png )
572506

You suggest to not disturb Dr.Strauss for now...
Becky agrees with you...

Becky
-"...phantasm may attack us if it mistook us for threat.

>Maybe Becky's phantasm can reach the thing in the tub without getting too close to the grabby arms.

-no

Phantasms may have a weak connection to a physical realm but they still existing in synch with each other. (they can touch each other)

>...does Becky's phantasm have a name? It seems kind of rude to talk about him in third person.

She didn't even thought of giving it a name... maybe you can help with that...?
>>
No. 572507 ID: 49b933

"The Butler of balance"
"The Gentleman's aid"
"Nobility's Duality"
Something along those lines, maybe?
>>
No. 572514 ID: 87701a

To be perfectly honest, we should let her name it. We have no idea what it does, and if she does give it a name, we'll have a hint as to its ability.

Also, it makes us seem like a nice guy!
>>
No. 572516 ID: a0267c

"Sweet Child"
"Damn Seagull"
"Front Porch Step"
"Dingo"

Knowing it's ability would really help, or knowing what kind of music Becky likes.
>>
No. 572518 ID: 57a559

Yang
>>
No. 572519 ID: 13ef94
File 139861463999.png - (53.30KB , 700x500 , phantasm.png )
572519

>To be perfectly honest, we should let her name it.

You present her an array of names... for her to choose...

And she makes her choice...

Phantasm name: "Sweet Child"
Ability: "Story Eater" [limited "cause and effect" manipulation, "Sweet Child" is able to eat fragments of "story" affecting state of the present... it cannot however affect the user itself... and restore/heal casued damage (it cannot heal wounds and revive dead)]
>>
No. 572522 ID: 824f43

Huh. That power is going to be a little weird to apply. Sort of like small magnitude balefire? Remove something from the present, and in doing so, remove that thing's recent or local influences. Gets weirder if you apply that to metaphysical story concepts or abstractions and not just physical objects...

I guess removing the jam (a story object blocking our progression) technically counts as an application of Story Eater.

>Sweet Child
Nice to meet you. *ghost handshake*

>what now
Let's try the door at the end of the hall that was jammed. Maybe Sweet Child can open that one too. Because right now, it's that or try one of the dark or foggy floors, which seems less safe.
>>
No. 572523 ID: a0267c

Oh wow causality control, how crazy can she go with this power? Like can she recharge one of your cellphones by having the effect (Battery recharge) happen before the event? (attaching a charger)

Also ask Becky if she likes hard rock music.
>>
No. 572524 ID: 13ef94
File 139861706394.png - (37.91KB , 900x700 , east hallway doors SC.png )
572524

>Let's try the door at the end of the hall that was jammed.

You and Becky travel to east end of the hallway...

"Sweet Child" can see a few "story-lines" and weak points in them...

You can inspect them closer or devour them...

>Oh wow causality control, how crazy can she go with this power? Like can she recharge one of your cellphones by having the effect (Battery recharge) happen before the event? (attaching a charger)

No "Sweet Child" cannot create events and "plotpoints", it can only "erase" them...

>Also ask Becky if she likes hard rock music.

She chooses to not answer that question...
>>
No. 572526 ID: 87701a

Tell her about your own musical tastes then to lighten the mood!

Maybe have it try and fix the wiring or unlock the door? Let's try the wiring first.
>>
No. 572530 ID: 37aa84

Investigate points 6 and 7 coming out of room 603 and leading out the door we are presently trying to open.
>>
No. 572531 ID: 13ef94
File 139861809586.png - (37.76KB , 900x700 , east hallway doors SC 2.png )
572531

>Tell her about your own musical tastes then to lighten the mood!

You dont know what they are...

>Let's try the wiring first.

You inspect the "plot-lines" ball on the wiring...
6) -...then wiring was cut using a sharp object...
5) -...and it was fixed using a hank of black tape...
>>
No. 572532 ID: a0267c

Inspect plot-line 7, did someone come through the doors, cut the lines and then went into room 603 or is it the other way around?
>>
No. 572534 ID: 13ef94
File 139861868859.png - (36.73KB , 900x700 , east hallway doors SC 3.png )
572534

>Inspect plot-line 7

They called "plot-points"

7) ... after closing the door he jammed it by putting a baseball bat through the door handles...

>did someone come through the doors, cut the lines and then went into room 603 or is it the other way around?

"Sweet Child" dont have ability to see direction of the "story-flow" so you have to figure that out on your own.
>>
No. 572535 ID: 37aa84

So the lines are color coded by person then. We're lime green and Rebecca is Fuchsia. So orange is someone with a knife can she tell which direction is actually going. I would like to know whether the person with the knife is in 603 or left out the jammed door.
>>
No. 572536 ID: 13ef94

>>572535
"Sweet Child" dont have ability to see direction of the "story-flow" so you have to figure that out on your own.
>>
No. 572537 ID: 37aa84

>>572534
So 603 was vacated or Mr Orange was able to jam the door with a phantasm after he entered this hall. Let's check out 603 if Sweet Child can get that unlocked.
>>
No. 572538 ID: 824f43

Well plot point 1 seems to be connected to Becky, so we don't want to eat that.

I guess eating plot point 6 would make the wire whole again, although there's not much point since we already repaired it.

...although how far does the butterfly effect go? If the wire was never cut, we'd have never turned off the power to repair it. Then other-Becky would have never attempted self-harm in the dark, and we would have never taken the knife from her, and she'd have been armed when she was attacked, and we'd have been armed when attacked on the roof. (Discuss this, don't do this).

Eating plot point 7 would unjam the door. That seems somewhat useful.
>>
No. 572539 ID: 13ef94
File 139861927018.png - (38.42KB , 900x700 , east hallway doors SC 4.png )
572539

>So 603 was vacated or Mr Orange was able to jam the door with a phantasm after he entered this hall.

"Sweet Child" dont have ability to see direction of the "story-flow" so you have to figure that out on your own.

>Let's check out 603 if Sweet Child can get that unlocked.

"Sweet Child" cant unlock doors (door 603 is locked) (door to room 602 wasn't locked, it was missing a handle).
>>
No. 572540 ID: 37aa84

Guess our best choice then is to eat point 7 and pass the jammed door.
>>
No. 572541 ID: 13ef94
File 139861991478.png - (3.93KB , 300x400 , becky.png )
572541

>...although how far does the butterfly effect go? If the wire was never cut, we'd have never turned off the power to repair it. Then other-Becky would have never attempted self-harm in the dark, and we would have never taken the knife from her, and she'd have been armed when she was attacked, and we'd have been armed when attacked on the roof. (Discuss this, don't do this).

Becky dont know exact extent of this power... but one thing she knows for sure it can't restore any damage caused to body... (looks at the right hand)

For example:
You was shot in the shoulder and now you carry a bullet in there, by using a "Story Eater" you "erase" event of being shot...
Now there is no bullet in your shoulder but you still have the wound...
>>
No. 572542 ID: 824f43

>we'd have been unarmed when attacked on the roof
(Why can I only see my typos after they've been copied).

In any event then, we can't improve other-Becky's situation by changing the past so the knife stayed with her (she'd still be dead). All we do is run the risk of making the rooftop confrontation go worse for us experimenting.

Let's try eating 7. If we do that, there shouldn't be a baseball bat jamming that door and we can proceed.
>>
No. 572544 ID: 13ef94
File 139862110102.png - (39.85KB , 400x500 , eat.png )
572544

Becky uses "Story Eater" on the "plot-point" 7...

Reality starts shifting altering the present...
>>
No. 572559 ID: ca65e6

>>572544
Well did it work? Is the door unblocked now?
>>
No. 572560 ID: 57a559

Ask Sweet Child if it was tasty
And if maybe he could make a nice keesh out of what's left over.

Fist bump Sweet Child and Becky, open door.
>>
No. 572564 ID: 53ba34

well, letting other becky have the knife could do something else... even if she still dies, maybe it would have made it less one sided, even a single slash against the assailant would mean they are bleeding instead of perfect health.
>>
No. 572682 ID: 13ef94
File 139879718276.png - (9.20KB , 700x500 , door open.png )
572682

>Well did it work? Is the door unblocked now?

You open now "unjammed" door... (was it even jammed in the first place...?)
>>
No. 572683 ID: 13ef94
File 139879729613.png - (22.08KB , 700x500 , door open 2.png )
572683

>Ask Sweet Child if it was tasty

No respond...

>Fist bump Sweet Child and Becky, open door.
[BUMP]
-"You did it!"
>>
No. 572684 ID: 13ef94
File 139879736987.png - (10.11KB , 900x700 , 6floothall.png )
572684

You and Becky enter inner hall...
>>
No. 572687 ID: a65794

Check what snacks are left in the machine.
>>
No. 572690 ID: ca65e6

>>572684
Check to see what doors are unlocked.
>>
No. 572691 ID: 87701a

Obviously we should plug the snack machine back in and claim some DELICIOUS CANDY!

Also, Sweet Child is a total bro.
>>
No. 572692 ID: ca0da5

>>572682
>(was it even jammed in the first place...?)
Right, new rule: Don't think so hard about plot changes.
>>
No. 572698 ID: 88960e

>Fist bump
>right in front of the girl missing a hand
>with a ghost hand
...awkward.

>what do
Peer at what's in the vending machine, check if the doors are open, see if there are any interesting plot points floating around.
>>
No. 572750 ID: 87701a

>>572698
I almost suggested fist-bumping Becky too, but then I remembered.

Yeeeeaaah, awkward.
>>
No. 572752 ID: 57a559

She still has one other hand
there is nothing wrong with fist bumping here
She don't care at all
We know she has a missing hand, she knows she has a missing hand, why make it an elephant in the room? There's no "too soon" for a fist bump
Don't make it a thing

Obviously check locks on all doors and ask for the weak plotlines on that vending machine, apparently in addition to eating them they can be described to us, giving us important information. Really just look around for the weak ones he can eat. We'll see where both ends lead (since he can't see direction, but it's still quite a bit of information that will be very helpful either way) and make a decision on where to go. This is actually a good way to find important objects in the world, like keys, murder weapons, and other things I'm sure. He can at least describe what he can eat, so lets use that. I'm sure there will be others with complimentary powers that will mix and match perfectly with him for maximum adventure game potential.
>>
No. 572877 ID: 13ef94
File 139904473809.png - (10.82KB , 900x700 , 6floothall snack.png )
572877

>Check what snacks are left in the machine.

You inspect contents of snack machine...
Its currently have: 1x granola bar and 1x box of apple juice.

Becky notes getting some food would be pretty sweet... she feels hungry.
>>
No. 572878 ID: 13ef94
File 139904488196.png - (10.92KB , 900x700 , 6floothall doors.png )
572878

>Check to see what doors are unlocked.

Sadly both doors are locked...

Becky notes that (north) door appears to look different from other one, it doesn't have a keyhole...
>>
No. 572879 ID: 13ef94
File 139904502283.png - (10.88KB , 900x700 , 6floothall snack plug.png )
572879

>Obviously we should plug the snack machine back in and claim some DELICIOUS CANDY!

You plug the machine back on...
The panel on its side lits green... unfortunately you dont have a spare change to buy anything...
>>
No. 572880 ID: 13ef94
File 139904515696.png - (36.48KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines.png )
572880

>Obviously check locks on all doors and ask for the weak plotlines on that vending machine

Becky uses the power of "Sweet Child" to survey the hall... she finds several "plot-points"
>>
No. 572881 ID: a95b2e

So the person who (no longer) jammed the door when off thatway. And someone from behind that door there got change from the change machine for food. Can't tell if blue is locked inside the room or left, though, since we can't make directionality.

No good reason I can think of to interfere with those, for now.

>get some snacks
I don't suppose there's any change carelessly left in the change machine? Or in the coin return of the vending machine? Or underneath the machine?

Are either of the snacks loose enough you could shake them loose? ...or could sweet child just reach through the glass like he did the door, and knock the snacks off their racks so Becky can grab them?

You could also try knocking on the south door, to see if the person who left the blue line is still inside.
>>
No. 572883 ID: 57a559

Inspect them
Naturally when asked to find plot points I think you should just check them automatically, since there's no downside to checking them.
>>
No. 572889 ID: ca65e6

>>572880
Let's follow the blue line off to the right.
>>
No. 572896 ID: 189a54

>>572880
Invent a hip high-five/handshake to congratulate Sweet Child for her hard work with, then see where that blue line leading to the right goes.
>>
No. 572898 ID: 13ef94
File 139905956809.png - (36.75KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines knock.png )
572898

You knock on the south door...

Nobody answers...

>"Plot-points"... Inspect them

Becky inspects presented plot-points...
1) ...after leaving the double door open he felt that something was amiss, thou he couldn't put a finger on it...
2) ...after picking up a sweet twinky she took a took her change from the coin return box...
3) ...she then proceeded to exchange bill for coins...
>>
No. 572899 ID: 13ef94
File 139906004517.png - (10.49KB , 900x700 , elevator hall.png )
572899

>Let's follow the blue line off to the right.

You and Becky proceed further down the hallway...

>Invent a hip high-five/handshake to congratulate Sweet Child for her hard work with

Phantasm's don't posses even basic semblance of ego and when in bound with a person they move on accord of a user's will... so there is no point to indulge in these antics and think of them as of something alive...
>>
No. 572900 ID: ca65e6

Is that a dead mouse? Looks like it was... tossed out of the elevator?

Read the note next to the vase.
>>
No. 572901 ID: 40f814

Oh boy, a dead rat!

Anyway, check if the right elevator is on our floor, floor 6, just curious. Then check out the dead rat and have Becky look at what appears to be a note beneath the plant.
>>
No. 572902 ID: 13ef94
File 139906122596.png - (7.19KB , 500x500 , deck.png )
572902

>Read the note next to the vase.

Hmmm its not a note... its deck of cards...

>Is that a dead mouse?

More like a rat actually... Becky looks slightly freaked out...
>>
No. 572903 ID: 13ef94
File 139906155020.png - (10.82KB , 900x700 , elevator hall button.png )
572903

>Anyway, check if the right elevator is on our floor, floor 6, just curious.

You inpect the right elevator...
The arrow on a board above indicates that it stopped on the 6th floor.
You tried to push buttons... but there is no respond... looks like its out of order.
>>
No. 572906 ID: 88960e

Check the cards. I don't think you need to take the time to count if it's a full deck, but ate they regular cards? Tarot? Anything weird about them?

Do we have a key that fits the padlock?
>>
No. 572908 ID: ca0da5

You don't need to take the elevator anyways... It's a bad idea, remember? Just continue checking down the hall.
>>
No. 572914 ID: b8ceae

>>572898
Eat plot point 2; Acquire change.
>>
No. 572917 ID: ed2bab

Open the deck of cards and look at them. Maybe there's something special about them?
>>
No. 572942 ID: 87701a

Becky seemed pretty freaked out over the dead rat. You should make sure she's feeling alright before moving on.

Then check through the cards with her to see if there's anything weird about them.
>>
No. 572965 ID: 13ef94
File 139910021421.png - (83.58KB , 500x450 , cards 2.png )
572965

>Check the cards.

You ispect deck of cards...

The box is clear... and cards are regular looking... (you count them)... all seems in order.
>>
No. 572967 ID: 13ef94
File 139910037062.png - (34.99KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines plot point.png )
572967

>Eat plot point 2; Acquire change.

That seems like a good idea... you and Becky go back to vending machine and use "SweetChild" power to erase plot-point '2'...
>>
No. 572968 ID: 13ef94
File 139910058955.gif - (1.09MB , 700x500 , noise.gif )
572968

As soon as "SweetChild" erases a plot point... something unexpected happens...
As edges of reality shifts to fit new status quo you swear... for a moment you heard a bloodcurdling scream.

Becky seems as shocked and confused as you...
>>
No. 572969 ID: 13ef94
File 139910065298.png - (31.40KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines plot point 2.png )
572969

aqua colored plot-line disappears...
>>
No. 572970 ID: b8ceae

>>572969
GAH! UNDO! UNDO!
>>
No. 572972 ID: f88655

Ok, so no more twisting causality to attain snacks. Hopefully Light Blue was able to survive whatever that was.
We should take the money and keep it instead of spending it, because apparently someone needed it, so we might as well.
>>
No. 572973 ID: ca65e6

Ask Becky if that's ever happened before. Did we just paradox someone to death?
>>
No. 572975 ID: 13ef94
File 139910632388.png - (5.84KB , 500x400 , change.png )
572975

>GAH! UNDO! UNDO!

sorry no take backs...

>Ok, so no more twisting causality to attain snacks.

Seconded...

>We should take the money...

You obtain 4 dimes from coin return box...

>Ask Becky if that's ever happened before. Did we just paradox someone to death?

She dont know... this never happened before...
(Becky looks as puzzled as you are)
>>
No. 572982 ID: dd2951

You know what, just kick the vending machines glass to shit and take the snacks.
>>
No. 572985 ID: 53ba34

>>572982
those things are usually plexiglass.

anyway, blue probably used that change at some point to do something. but maybe they are in the room and never left? try the south door again.
>>
No. 572988 ID: 13ef94
File 139912190187.png - (3.73KB , 400x450 , knock knock.png )
572988

>try the south door again.

You try to open it... then knock on it again...
Door is locked and nobody answers...
>>
No. 572998 ID: a95b2e

Well, by Becky some food to wash down that guilt, already.

In the future, we'll have to be more careful about when and why we alter plotpoints. We should try to do so only when there's good reason, or we think we understand the consequences.
>>
No. 572999 ID: 87701a

Maybe since that's the only defining ploint point that BLUE had (that we've seen), erasing that one action erased BLUE? That's... terrifying.

I'd say talk it out and keep going to the right past the elevators.
>>
No. 573001 ID: 57a559

>>572999
No, I doubt that. Blue also had a memory of going to get the snacks. We just got rid of her getting the change.

It appears that whatever had to happen for her to not get her change must've required her death. And that in addition to destroying that plot point it unraveled the other plot point that happened in the past.

But the girl seems to have used 60 cents to buy something first. Or tried at least. Press the coin return on the machine, we should get 60 cents back if she wasn't able to buy anything.

Tell Becky not to think guiltily, there's little proof that this is what actually killed the girl. There could have been an unseen combination of phantasms related in her plot line. Or she could even have been dead already in the future, all you did was displace her body. Her scream was her experiencing death again because now she probably has a few gaping wounds caused from nothing, or a pierced heart.

Everything she physically was going to do happened in the world anyway though. Putting 60 cents in the machine, etc. She probably just rebooted all the way to the beginning of her own adventure with her current wounds though, because that's how Sweet Child's effect works, after eating a plotpoint, the path is completely rebuilt from the beginning.
>>
No. 573004 ID: 87701a

>>573001
Yeah, good point. I also think we should make sure Becky doesn't think this is her fault as we check the coin machine.
>>
No. 573007 ID: 13ef94
File 139913763186.png - (10.23KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines coin.png )
573007

>Press the coin return on the machine

You do so... nothing came out...
You already took everything that was inside 4 dimes (of unspecified currency)

>Tell Becky not to think guiltily

She not so sure about that... still she thanks you on a good word.

>Well, by Becky some food to wash down that guilt, already.

Right now following snacks are available at vending machine:
1) 1x granola bar
2) 1x apple juice

Each of them cost the same (4 dimes)... you can only buy one.
>>
No. 573008 ID: a95b2e

Ask what she wants, obviously. She's the hungry one.

Although the bar is probably the better choice. If she's thirsty, you can probably get water from one of the bathrooms. Food will be harder to come by.
>>
No. 573009 ID: 13ef94
File 139913789733.png - (10.22KB , 900x700 , 6floothall plot-lines change machine.png )
573009

>check the coin machine.

You inspect the change machine... its box mounted on the wall with slot for the bill's and small slot for change... it denominates bill's in coins.
>>
No. 573011 ID: 87701a

Let her decide, but suggest the granola bar.

We can't change what we did, so we just have to make the most of it and move on. We can eat and move as we explore more to the right.
>>
No. 573014 ID: 13ef94
File 139913881333.png - (6.21KB , 500x500 , bar.png )
573014

You leave the choice to Becky and suggest buying a granola bar... She seconds your choice...

After inserting coins in machine and pushing corresponding buttons on a panel... you obtain small granola bar... like really small...

You and you tummy having a second thoughts about giving it to Becky... what should you do...

A) Split it
B) Eat it by yourself
C) Give it to Becky
>>
No. 573016 ID: 87701a

>>573014
40 cents for something that small? What a ripoff! Once you get out of there, you should boycott the company that makes those bars.

But seriously, I'd just go ahead and hand it over. She's been hungry for a while now, and to be honest, she probably needs it.
>>
No. 573020 ID: a95b2e

Hand it over. It's too small to split, and she's been at this longer that you have (so presumably it's been longer since she's eaten).
>>
No. 573023 ID: 57a559

>>573014
Give it to Becky, you can handle hunger a little longer...
Ask Becky that if Sweet Child can't heal wounds... can he remove food from people's stomach? Then again, if not, and that Granola Bar is back in the machine it will probably be a chewed, digested mess.

And that Apple Juice might just be a bunch of stomach acid if the girl from before bought the apple juice and Sweet Child can't undo chemical processes such as digestion and can only move objects to and fro.
>>
No. 573048 ID: ca0da5

>>573023
I'm pretty sure the girl bought something else, and it stayed bought... The fact that the plot point for what she did bought was erase-able means that the food isn't considered alive, and for good reason, considering the fact that once you process it it's dead anyways. You can't undo a death, but that doesn't mean you can't undo what happened AFTER a death.

Hand the granola bar to Becky. She's been at this for presumably DAYS, while you've only been at it for hours. Plus, you made it her choice so that she could get what she wanted... It would kind of be an ass move to try and get some of it for yourself.
>>
No. 573054 ID: 987c92

>>573014
Yeah, go with C. Give her the candy bar.
Then maybe we should head into the other hallway and check on the doctor. See what's changed.
>>
No. 573062 ID: 13ef94
File 139919152747.png - (9.43KB , 700x500 , Becky.png )
573062

You decide to give it bar to Becky... she probably need it more then you do.

Becky appreciates it...
>>
No. 573063 ID: 13ef94
File 139919162065.png - (9.13KB , 900x700 , 6floothall east .png )
573063

After eating her snack Becky and you stroll further down the hallway past the elevators...
>>
No. 573064 ID: f88655

Scan for plot points (to look at, not to eat), then carefully check the open door.
>>
No. 573065 ID: 13ef94
File 139919536881.png - (24.17KB , 900x700 , 6floothall east insp.png )
573065

>Scan for plot points

Becky scans the area... Her face gets pale for a second... she suggest to not go through east door.
>>
No. 573066 ID: 13ef94
File 139919562751.png - (9.35KB , 900x700 , 6floothall east insp door.png )
573066

>then carefully check the open door.

You cearfully take a peek through the door... its pitch black in there, but you can see some kind of cabinet with lock, that looks similar to on you saw in the room 601 .
>>
No. 573067 ID: 11e68d

Try turning on the lights inside, if they don't work open up the door wide to let in as much light in from the hallway as possible.
>>
No. 573069 ID: 13ef94
File 139920591309.png - (4.70KB , 900x700 , 6floothall east insp door 2.png )
573069

>Try turning on the lights inside, if they don't work open up the door wide to let in as much light in from the hallway as possible.

You open door as wide as possible and manage to locate the light switch... you step inside...
>>
No. 573070 ID: 13ef94
File 139920596247.gif - (31.06KB , 900x700 , 6floothall-east-light-on.gif )
573070

You flip the switch.
>>
No. 573071 ID: 11e68d

Quickly jump on the barrel and cut the guy down with your knife! If he isn't breathing start performing CPR.
His plot-line was still visible he might still be saved!
>>
No. 573079 ID: 13ef94
File 139921109450.png - (8.65KB , 900x700 , 6floothall east save.png )
573079

>Quickly jump on the barrel and cut the guy down with your knife!

You dash toward the hanged man... you move up the barrel and reach for the rope...
>>
No. 573081 ID: 13ef94
File 139921132017.png - (22.58KB , 600x350 , cut.png )
573081

As you got ready to cut the rope... you notice something strange...
The rope goes around the neck goes down under his shirt... and it seems connects to his belt.
>>
No. 573082 ID: 13ef94
File 139921188460.png - (16.51KB , 700x500 , trippy.png )
573082

Suddenly the room begun to spin and your body felt really light... your consciousness drifts away...
>>
No. 573084 ID: 87701a

Fffffff it was a trap ._.

If you've still got any strength left, call for Becky to get the hell out of there. Her phantasm isn't helpful in combat, so she probably wouldn't be able to help.
>>
No. 573085 ID: 13ef94
File 139921297361.gif - (6.29KB , 700x500 , nothingness.gif )
573085

You find yourself in the middle of nothingness in the space between conscious and subconscious...
The time has come for you to give shape to your power...
Images begun to flash in your mind...
>>
No. 573086 ID: 13ef94
File 139921302483.png - (39.94KB , 500x600 , shape.png )
573086

[Create the form of your Phanatsm]
[You can use existing dummy or come up with one your self]
[No restrictions]
[Feel free to submit names too]
>>
No. 573091 ID: f93bc2
File 139921807064.png - (77.21KB , 500x600 , Sweetbitrch.png )
573091

Name: Professor Kitty Von Hookclaw hands.
>>
No. 573093 ID: 57a559

No, the naming Schemes should stick to Gunz and Roses songs.

Welcome Jungle.
Heaven's Knock
Sympathetic Devil
Queen Rocket
Yesterday's Patience
Nightrain
Dead Horse
Mr. Brownstone

And on and on
Look at how many good names those are. Those are the best names.
I don't have a character design right now, have to think about it.
>>
No. 573094 ID: 87701a

>>573093
And along with awakening our inner powers, we can also awaken the memory of how much we love classic rock! Or smooth jazz. Then we'd have to name him Satin Doll.

I can't draw worth a damn, but Sweet Child already has the classy look going on, so we should try something else.
>>
No. 573096 ID: 13ef94

>I can't draw worth a damn

Any kind of drawing is welcomed... just do enough to make your point (no matter how crappy its an idea that counts) there are no restrictions.
>>
No. 573097 ID: ca0da5
File 139922056021.png - (34.57KB , 500x600 , sunset phantasm-steve.png )
573097

Bluh bluh Steve something or other.
>>
No. 573098 ID: 373836
File 139922144858.png - (9.25KB , 167x200 , 139921302483s.png )
573098

I'm trying to see if paint still accepts my mouse^^
>>
No. 573100 ID: 3fbb84
File 139922194176.png - (9.37KB , 600x600 , Magus Mastalius.png )
573100

Magus Mastalius, Expert in all things magical and arcane!
>>
No. 573101 ID: 57a559
File 139922242562.png - (44.35KB , 500x600 , Yesterday\'s Patience Jungle Devil Brownstone.png )
573101

He has dreadlocks, if you want to know what those swirly things coming out of his head are.
And dog or cat ears under the theatre mask

The swirly thing on the left are can be anything, chains, vines, or just swirly magic things.

I'd like a better idea for the clothing under the pauldrons, but whatever, the topmost stuff and arms are most important since phastasm's don't really have a lower body.
>>
No. 573102 ID: 57a559

>>573101
>The swirly thing on the left arms
typo fix
>>
No. 573103 ID: ca0da5
File 139922248068.jpg - (4.16KB , 105x132 , Ninjamask.jpg )
573103

But in all seriousness, some sort of masked ninja approach sounds the coolest to me. That's what I initially saw when I saw the phantasm anyways.
>>
No. 573107 ID: 87701a
File 139922864466.png - (44.45KB , 500x600 , sshq.png )
573107

Well, here's a try at it! Going with the name "Satin Doll". Since we haven't really known anything about powers yet, I just kept it simple. Going for a stitched burlap kind of texture and wearing a zipper hoodie.

Sunglasses, because only cool phantasms wear sunglasses indoors.
>>
No. 573108 ID: 408c38
File 139922921139.png - (28.29KB , 1088x409 , Black Blade.png )
573108

>>573086
Here's my go at it, with a possible battle stance.
>>
No. 573110 ID: 408c38
 

>>573108
Here's the song I based it off of.
>>
No. 573112 ID: 408c38

>>573110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCxL3-Fl7bM
God damn it...
>>
No. 573131 ID: 0b90a3
File 139924627349.png - (78.16KB , 500x600 , dust biter.png )
573131

I was thinking of calling it Dust Biter
>>
No. 573137 ID: 76b151

>>573131
Has my vote
>>
No. 573144 ID: baddec

>>573098
I like the idea of this one :)
>>
No. 573145 ID: d315b1

>>573131
I like it.
>>
No. 573174 ID: 53ba34

sure it LOOKS cool, but how the hell does it even work? biting is... okay, but lack of hands could be a problem.
>>
No. 573181 ID: 987c92

>>573131
I like the design, but I'm not sure something that abstract is going to be any good in a fight.
>>
No. 573182 ID: 987c92
File 139927173750.jpg - (108.07KB , 500x600 , I tried.jpg )
573182

Well, had to give it a try. I have no idea what this would be called either.
>>
No. 573186 ID: f88655

>>573131
>>573174
Maybe compromise, and have the tongues end in hands?
>>
No. 573190 ID: 13ef94
File 139927975225.gif - (136.92KB , 700x500 , nothingness-ani.gif )
573190

Now that you chosen its form...
What kind of power do you seek..?

A) Power protect yourself
B) Power to protect ones close to you
C) Power to destroy your enemies
D) Power to seek truth
E) Power to atone for your sins

Choose wisely...
>>
No. 573191 ID: f88655

B) Power to protect ones close to you
We already have Becky and the Prof in the Truth Seeking department, atoning for sins can be done through actions, defense outweighs offense in unclear situations, and defending others is more versatile than defending yourself.
>>
No. 573192 ID: 63629f

C) Since a good offense is the best defense.
>>
No. 573196 ID: d0919f

"Power to atone for ones sins" is vague and could mean fixing the mistakes we've made, though that seems too strong. It also could have any number of abstract meanings or refer to a specific sin. Point is, it's pretty much the big unknown as far as ability choices go.

I vote E out of curiosity more than anything.
>>
No. 573197 ID: 87701a

I was going to say D, since I'd say Becky has E covered. So far, we haven't encountered much physical threat outside of that thing on the roof, so I feel like D works the best.

But if nobody agrees, B always works, but I feel like C might be more useful than B.
>>
No. 573198 ID: 13ef94

dont take definitions too literally...
power to "defend" dont literally mean a defensive ability... and power to "destroy" dont literally mean an offensive ability...
>>
No. 573199 ID: a19e82

>>573196
I vote for E, too...
>>
No. 573201 ID: a95b2e

...why is our phantasm wearing little star shaped pasties.

B.
>>
No. 573202 ID: 13ef94

>...why is our phantasm wearing little star shaped pasties.
cuz of this XD
>>573091
>>
No. 573233 ID: 3f0c1b

>>573190
B, the power of Friendship is unbeatable.
>>
No. 573234 ID: e9e331

D
>>
No. 573239 ID: c27c22

>>573190
C sounds fun.
>>
No. 573244 ID: 13ef94
File 139931591820.png - (6.48KB , 700x500 , shape 2.png )
573244

So you seek the power to protect others... how noble of you...

You feel eerie presence...
>>
No. 573245 ID: 13ef94
File 139931626570.png - (6.28KB , 700x500 , not fun.png )
573245

...and ironic at the same time...

Do you wish to lear the "truth"... about yourself... or you will you choose to remain in blissful ignorance... and be rewarded...

A)Learn the truth...(regain memory fragment)
B)...remain in the dark (obtain more powerfull phantasm)

what will it be...
>>
No. 573248 ID: 189a54

>>573245
B. This place is so full of paradoxes that whatever you were before may mean absolutely nothing now, anyway.
>>
No. 573250 ID: 937723

B. Ignorance is bliss after all.
>>
No. 573251 ID: f93bc2

A. Knowledge is power.
>>
No. 573252 ID: c27c22

>>573245
This is a really tough one. I'm really tempted to say B, but then again lore is a very valuable thing.
I think I'm going to have to go with A.
>>
No. 573253 ID: 63629f

B. Power is power.
>>
No. 573267 ID: 2f4b71

B) Forge your own history.
>>
No. 573278 ID: 408c38

>>573245
B. Let us relieve ourselves of the burdens of the past and strive to be a better man in the present.
>>
No. 573280 ID: 141183

B If we must learn of our past then it will find a way to remind us one way or another so lets focus on the now and do what we can to get out of here
>>
No. 573281 ID: ca0da5

Unless the memory includes a name, go with B. The only memory you want back is your name.
>>
No. 573298 ID: 87701a

Memories? You've got plenty of memories right now! You've got memories of this place, Becky, crazy adventures, dead rats, and overpriced snack machines!

Fuck the past, choose B.
>>
No. 573304 ID: 3f0c1b

B, we need to survive and protect our friends no matter the cost. If giving up the truth could help us prevent what happened to this worlds Becky happen to anyone else we care about then so be it!
>>
No. 573309 ID: a95b2e

B.

If we're trying to be a protector, we're better of embracing that then focusing on a past where obviously we didn't live up to that ideal.

The knowledge of your shortcoming is sufficient. We don't need to make a sacrifice for the specifics.
>>
No. 573328 ID: baddec

I vote A but it looks like B will win. No backstory for no-name :(
>>
No. 573332 ID: 13ef94
File 139937887762.png - (6.65KB , 400x500 , power.png )
573332

You chooses to remain in the dark in regards of your past... in exchange for greater power...

Your phantasm has powers of:
1)"stop n swop"- ability to switch places of two objects with similat size and mass or two people. (objects and people must be in sight)
2)"plagiarius"- ability to steal other phantasms powers for a single use. (can hold 3 at max)

+BONUS ABILITY.

3)"doors"- ability to summon phantasms from other dimensions through physical objects. (use with precaution...)

Now before you leave it would be fitting to give "it" a name.
>>
No. 573336 ID: c22069

>>573332
Helter-Skelter
>>
No. 573337 ID: 87701a

>>573336
I was going to suggest one of my own, but that sounds amazing. And it fits in with our classic rock theme!
>>
No. 573339 ID: a95b2e

>>573336
...we are kind of all over the place. And our phantasm's power is about moving objects / people / powers / phantasms around.

Appropriate.
>>
No. 573340 ID: bbb906

Helter-Skelter shall be his name.
>>
No. 573341 ID: baddec

1)"stop n swop"
It sounds the most reliable. Two is limited to 1 use so we can run out, and it looks like 3 can have bad side effects.
>>
No. 573344 ID: 37aa84

>>573341
I think it means when we steal a phantasm's power we can use it once and then we have to steal it again or get a different one, plus we can keep a stock of three so it sounds really good for having a variety of useful powers.
>>
No. 573352 ID: 13ef94
File 139939497413.png - (44.52KB , 700x500 , phantasm 4.png )
573352

>Helter-Skelter shall be his name.

Then so be it...
>>
No. 573353 ID: 13ef94
File 139939508660.png - (8.96KB , 900x700 , unknown room_.png )
573353

You wake up in the unkown room...
No sign of Becky or "The Hanged Man"...
>>
No. 573354 ID: a95b2e

Do we still have our inventory?

Peek outside the door, see if Becky's still there.

If not, investigate room. (What are the things hanging up, in the drawers, and under the bed). If possible, Helter-Skelter should borrow Sweet Child's ability to check the area for plot points (so we can figure out what happened).
>>
No. 573355 ID: 37aa84

>>573353
What is that conspicuous object under the bed?
>>
No. 573364 ID: 13ef94
File 139939844714.png - (9.52KB , 900x700 , unknown room sit.png )
573364

>Do we still have our inventory?

Your pockets feel lighter... you been picked clean.
>>
No. 573365 ID: 13ef94
File 139939849072.png - (9.25KB , 900x700 , unknown room door.png )
573365

>Peek outside the door, see if Becky's still there.

You cant do it, the door is locked.
>>
No. 573366 ID: 13ef94
File 139939859221.png - (25.32KB , 900x700 , unknown room hs.png )
573366

>Helter-Skelter should borrow Sweet Child's ability to check the area for plot points (so we can figure out what happened).

Helter-Skelter can steal ability only while in direct contact with other phantasm.
>>
No. 573367 ID: 59ba28

Check under the bed, open both drawers of that dresser and examine both items of clothing on those hangers.
>>
No. 573368 ID: 13ef94
File 139939910104.png - (9.63KB , 900x700 , unknown room the bag.png )
573368

>Check under the bed.

Its a sports bag...
>>
No. 573369 ID: a95b2e

Note: there's a bed here, and no barrel, stool, etc. This isn't the room you were knocked unconscious in, unless they moved all the furniture around. You've been moved somewhere else. Possibly on a different floor.

>no power stealing at range
Right. Search the room, then.

What's the black cloth on the hook? Does it have pockets / anything in those pockets? What's hanging next to it? A necklace, an amulet? Is there anything in those drawers? What about that thing under the bed? If you get up on the bed, can you pop that vent open (can you use your phantasm to do the same)? Is there anything in there?

Is there a bathroom attached to this room?
>>
No. 573370 ID: 13ef94
File 139939920765.png - (9.37KB , 900x700 , unknown room locker.png )
573370

>open both drawers of that dresser

It contiains a number of clean bedsheets and towels in the lower drawer... and bottle of hand lotion in the upper one.
>>
No. 573371 ID: 13ef94
File 139939933264.png - (9.94KB , 900x700 , unknown room jacket.png )
573371

>examine both items of clothing on those hangers.

One is a snazzy black jacket the other some kind of pendant made of a silver dollar with hole in the middle.
>>
No. 573372 ID: a95b2e

Check pockets of coat, take pendent (probably has sentimental value, might be tied to someone and their phantasm for ability number 3, but I wouldn't mess with that yet), check inside sports bag, get up on the bed and check the vent.

Does this room have a bathroom attached?
>>
No. 573374 ID: 13ef94
File 139940021254.png - (11.04KB , 900x700 , unknown room pockets.png )
573374

>Check pockets of coat, take pendent

You check pockets of the jacket...

You find a small key on inner pocket...

You take the pendant...
>>
No. 573375 ID: 13ef94
File 139940032289.png - (6.60KB , 300x300 , bag.png )
573375

>check inside sports bag

Its filled with cash... lots of cash...

>Does this room have a bathroom attached?

You dont know... the only door (north) is locked.
>>
No. 573377 ID: 59ba28

>>573375
MONEY! Wasn't expecting that. We should probably take that with us. It could be uh... useful later. Yeah.

Also, take the hand lotion. You wouldn't want to have coarse hands, would you?
>>
No. 573378 ID: 478cfa

put on the jacket and coin necklace for more pockets and style and take the bag on money with you. Also see if either of those keys up the door.
>>
No. 573379 ID: 032946

Where's the pistols? We almost have a SPORTS BAG FULL OF PISTOLS AND MONEY, we're so close!

But seriously, check the key to see if it works.
>>
No. 573401 ID: 189a54

>>573374
First off, put on that jacket and bling and become the snazziest dude in this hotel.

After that, try calling through the door. After listening for a reply, try the key.
>>
No. 573409 ID: d6410a

Use trial and error to unlock the door, then..
Time for an experiment <3
Get the bottle of lotion, then attempt to swap some of the lotion with one of the keys, and back again. Be sure to focus on the lotion, not the bottle.

Having a divisible mass for swapping could come in handy
>>
No. 573412 ID: 59ba28

>>573409
Wouldn't he have to be able to see the lotion itself for that to work, though?
>>
No. 573416 ID: c22069

>>573412
Yeah, you need line of sight and its also probably "all or nothing" on the teleport mass requirement too, since being able to teleport just parts of things would be OP.

>>573375
Grab a Stack of Bills and leave the rest in the Bag. Then see if you can use the Key to unscrew the Air Vent to sash the Money Bag inside the duct for safe keeping.
Or alternatively after grabbing some, take all that Dosh and make it rain.
>>
No. 573419 ID: ca0da5

Knock on the door. If nobody answers, try the key.
>>
No. 573451 ID: a95b2e

Take a small amount of cash, in case you find a vending machine that takes bills. The whole pile won't be much use, in your current situation.

Leave the jacket.

See if you can reach the vent to pop it open, or if your phantasm can. Anything inside?

Have Helter-Skelter apply lotion to himself.
>>
No. 573471 ID: 13ef94
File 139944381013.png - (1.66KB , 200x200 , cash.png )
573471

>Grab a Stack of Bills and leave the rest in the Bag.

You take a stack of bills...
>>
No. 573473 ID: 13ef94
File 139944395987.png - (4.92KB , 500x500 , jacket.png )
573473

>put on the jacket and coin necklace

You put on a jacket and wear the coin necklace...
It feels like you saw this jacket once before... and the this coin for some reason makes you feel uneasy...
>>
No. 573475 ID: 13ef94
File 139944419839.png - (9.28KB , 900x700 , unknown room door key.png )
573475

>Also see if either of those keys up the door.

You have only one key... and it dont match to the door...

>Get the bottle of lotion, then attempt to swap some of the lotion with one of the keys, and back again.

First of all you must see an objects you want to swap... second of all you can swap key only with another key or something that looks like a key... and have a similar mass.
>>
No. 573476 ID: 13ef94
File 139944443706.png - (10.84KB , 900x700 , unknown room vent cash.png )
573476

>Then see if you can use the Key to unscrew the Air Vent to sash the Money Bag inside the duct for safe keeping.

You unscrew the airvent screen with small key and put the bag with cash in there for safe keeping...
you obtain 3 small screws.
>>
No. 573481 ID: ca65e6

>>573476
Reach through the door with your Phantasm and try to unlock it from the other side.
>>
No. 573483 ID: 53ba34

or try having it break the door down with a ORA ORA ORA ORA
>>
No. 573485 ID: 57a559

Wait, how are you locked IN a (what is I assume is a hotel) room? Is the door handle switched around? I mean, shouldn't there be a little switch lock thing you can just like click and make the door unlock? If the keyhole is on this side, then that means the switch is on the other side.

Perhaps test if Helter Skelter can rotate a single object with his powers. Essentially you'll be switching an object into two different states, making them the exact same shape and mass, but simply moved. You might be able to either flip the door handle so that the lock switch is on the inside of the room or the entire door and just ruin the hinges that hold it in place. Actually rotating the handle with also completely destroy the lock regardless.

If not, just ask Helter to switch the two hinges that hold the door in place. They should be of similar mass and shape, so lets see if switching them dislodges them from the door that they hold.

Also I have another idea.

Stop and swap the walls of your room
>>
No. 573487 ID: 13ef94
File 139944738445.png - (4.95KB , 500x500 , door opens.png )
573487

>>573481
>>573483
>>573485

As you are about to try all sorts of manipulation with the door... and this room in general you heard a light clicking sound and saw doorknob turn...
The door opens and a man peeks inside...

-"So i take your beauty sleep helped get your shit together...?"
>>
No. 573489 ID: ca65e6

>>573487
Hey, it's the guy with the fake suicide act! Ask him what the hell he was trying to pull and what he did to you.
>>
No. 573490 ID: 13ef94
File 139944818990.png - (5.26KB , 700x400 , wha.png )
573490

>Hey, it's the guy with the fake suicide act! Ask him what the hell he was trying to pull and what he did to you.

-"What? Are you still sleeping, man?... We got the adress, its going down tonight... Sally will meet us there, Cliff is downstair heating up the car... so we good to go as soon as you say so... Harry.
>>
No. 573491 ID: 13ef94
File 139944837698.png - (5.58KB , 700x400 , wha 2.png )
573491

-"Dude you sure you alright... you look kinda pale... maybe we should call the whole thing off?"
>>
No. 573493 ID: ca0da5

Tell him that your dreams have simply followed along into your wake, a quick jog of your memory is all you need.
>>
No. 573496 ID: 13ef94
File 139945706561.png - (6.46KB , 700x400 , out.png )
573496

>Tell him that your dreams have simply followed along into your wake, a quick jog of your memory is all you need.

-"(laugh) he-he... you always where a kidder Harry... now come on we have job to do..."
>>
No. 573497 ID: a0267c

Is this the work of that guys phantom? Well just try rolling with it for now.

Ask about the address he spoke about. It wouldn't happen to be Sunset Hill?
>>
No. 573498 ID: 189a54

It seems that we're in some flashback of our past even though we chose B. Go along with it and see what you can learn, but be ready to duck out if whatever you're going to do will put you in actual danger.
>>
No. 573501 ID: 13ef94
File 139946195861.png - (5.98KB , 700x400 , out 2.png )
573501

>Ask about the address he spoke about. It wouldn't happen to be Sunset Hill?

-"yeah... how do you know? did i just mention it? meh anyway yeah its an old hotel on the platinum drive."

>be ready to duck out if whatever you're going to do will put you in actual danger.

-"you look kinda dense... is everything ok?"
-"maybe i should drive?"
>>
No. 573505 ID: a0267c

"Yeah maybe you should."

Be sure to call shotgun once you get to the car though.
>>
No. 573506 ID: 51556e

Let him drive, and on the way have him go through the job step by step. Wouldn't want to forget anything, would we?
>>
No. 573508 ID: a95b2e

...so this is your past? You're outside, and without any mist.

>maybe I should drive?
Go ahead.

Once you're off, ask him what the plan is, once you get there. (It kind of looks like you were a criminal?).
>>
No. 573511 ID: e9e331

yeah let him drive, just say you had a shit night trying to sleep and just need to wake up a little and you'll be fine.
>>
No. 573515 ID: 8bb1f7

Ask him to go over the plan one more time. You know, just to be sure you've got it.
>>
No. 573575 ID: 13ef94
File 139952585536.png - (7.63KB , 700x400 , out 3.png )
573575

>"Yeah maybe you should."

-"sweet..."

>Ask him to go over the plan one more time. You know, just to be sure you've got it.

-"oh, Sally gonna go ahead and scout the place and get us a room... we drive in drop the package and get our cut... the usuall stuff."
>>
No. 573576 ID: a95b2e

Nod, like you knew that, or it makes sense to you.

Looks like we're the delivering contraband kind of criminal, not the robbing the hotel kind.
>>
No. 573579 ID: 13ef94
File 139952627846.png - (10.48KB , 700x400 , out 4.png )
573579

As you approach the car you see another man next to it...

>Be sure to call shotgun once you get to the car though.

-"shotgun"

-"damn it guys what took you so long!"

-"dont blame me Cliff, its Harry here been taking his beauty sleep... so how is the package?"

-"i gave her another shot... so she wont be waking up for 8 more hours. we are soo out of schedule..."
>>
No. 573581 ID: a95b2e

>the package
>she
Shit. We're human traffickers? No wonder the dark laughed when you said you wanted to protect people.

Play along, for now.
>>
No. 573583 ID: 87701a

Her? Son a bitch. And here I thought it was something tame, like drugs, but....

Well, we've got the gangster look going! It's time for some kidnapping, trafficking, and other highly illegal activities! I vote we play along until we get to the hotel, then we start staging some shenanigans to get us out of this nasty business.
>>
No. 573584 ID: 53ba34

no weapons, and doubt trying to use ghost fists right now will help. play along until we get a chance to bail with the package.
>>
No. 573592 ID: ca0da5

So far, you haven't gotten the chance to use your phantasm yet... I'd say play along until something goes sour, then which power to use depends on the situation.
>>
No. 573596 ID: ca65e6

>>573579
Great. You used to be a bad man. Play along, this is a memory and you should probably try to get information from the situation.

Trying to save the girl is useless right now since she'll be unconscious for another 8 hours, and I suspect the memory won't even last that long. So talk to the guys, ask them to go over the plan one more time.
>>
No. 573609 ID: 37aa84

Well this might explain why Rebecca was restrained in the bathroom of our room.
>>
No. 573619 ID: 3f0c1b

Skipping on that memory fragment was probably for the best. Assuming this is our actual past then we probably don't want to remember it.

Let's just ride along for now.
>>
No. 573709 ID: 13ef94
File 139964085479.png - (9.11KB , 700x400 , car.png )
573709

You get in the front passenger seat and car leaves the drive way...

Couple hours pass as car reaches the coast and after a few minutes driving along it... you reach your destination...
>>
No. 573710 ID: 13ef94
File 139964095505.png - (7.04KB , 700x400 , hotel.png )
573710

Cliff
-"well... here we are..."
>>
No. 573711 ID: 13ef94
File 139964106277.png - (18.50KB , 700x800 , hotel 3.png )
573711

Cliff
"...now to get the "job" done..."

END OF CHAPTER 1
>>
No. 573715 ID: 13ef94
File 139964266445.png - (8.98KB , 700x400 , choose.png )
573715

Choose your character for the next chapter:

A)Garter
B)Rope
C)Cap
>>
No. 573717 ID: c99336

A)Garter~
>>
No. 573718 ID: bbb906

A) Garter
>>
No. 573719 ID: a95b2e

Garter.
>>
No. 573723 ID: 87701a

I kinda want to vote noose so we can learn more about him, but we know nothing about Garter. Though as soon as we mentioned a certain "her" in the trunk, I've been pretty sure it's Becky.

So yeah, let's go with A.
>>
No. 573747 ID: 189a54

>>573715
Garter sounds fun.
>>
No. 573756 ID: 521d2a

Let's go with Garter.
>>
No. 573814 ID: 13ef94

ok... -A- option it is then.
>>
No. 573846 ID: fe8b1a

Is there a discussion about this? I feel the need to talk about how jojo/persona this is starting to feel
>>
No. 573848 ID: ca0da5

>>573846
>>/questdis/81099 is the discussion thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password