[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 568530)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139639356751.png - (92.47KB , 800x800 , 791.png )
568530 No. 568530 ID: d470e9

I'm in. I'm Polo, and I'm called the living ghost by at least one person including myself.

Anyway. This is the salikai's science mansion.

It is my intention to haunt the shit out of it.

Action is required. I can go forward through this miscellaneous non-descript pipe, or bust out of it at any time.
Expand all images
>>
No. 568531 ID: e1609c

>>568530
make rattling noises
>>
No. 568532 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568530
You should really only bust out if you can do so in a spot where you won't be immediately seen.
>>
No. 568534 ID: 88960e

Keep going. If you're this invested in the prank, you might as well find the best time and place for delivery.
>>
No. 568535 ID: d470e9
File 139639429885.png - (150.48KB , 800x800 , 792.png )
568535

>Keep going
I'll at least go in deep enough to make it look like I made an effort to sneak some distance.

>You should really only bust out if you can do so in a spot where you won't be immediately seen.
Yes it is probably too soon for ghosts to be seen. Usually there's other stuff first.

>Make rattling noises
Like this.

Some arkots below me are noticing. They're saying 'Huh? What was that noise?' in arkot. Also I know how to speak arkot now.
>>
No. 568537 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568535
Make spooky wailing noises.
>>
No. 568538 ID: 88960e

Tell the arkots it was nothing. They're gullible enough to believe it.
>>
No. 568539 ID: d470e9
File 139639514412.png - (167.87KB , 800x800 , 793.png )
568539

>Tell the arkots it was nothing. They're gullible enough to believe it.
I meant I know how to hear arkot, not that I know how to speak it.

>Make spooky wailing noises.
They're spooked as fuck. Mission success.
>>
No. 568540 ID: 88960e

Nobody speaks arkot, Polo! They have to learn to get yelled at in English.

Time to move on, before the panicky idiots attract attention.
>>
No. 568542 ID: 66c5cb

Fashion a sheet out of skinned arkot and drape it around yourself for the rest of the mission. Remember to cut out spooky eye holes.
>>
No. 568544 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568539
Excellent. Let's drop down and sneak around to find someone else to spook.
>>
No. 568550 ID: d470e9
File 139639651390.png - (136.85KB , 800x800 , 794.png )
568550

>Fashion a sheet out of skinned arkot and drape it around yourself for the rest of the mission.
Holy shit what the fuck kind of idea is that am I Hannibal Lecter? No. I can find a normal sheet or something, not fucking arkot skin. Goddamn.

I jump down and move on before the little bastards attract attention.

Damn, I'm too late, some Rokoa comes running at me. Hookhand Rokoa.

>"Hey guy, I heard there was a spooky ghost around here! Tell me where so I can hook 'em!"

Come the fuck on Rokoa I'm a girl. This armor doesn't even make me look that flat.
>>
No. 568551 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568550
Tell her it's in the vents! It's super spooky she'd better be careful.
>>
No. 568552 ID: 88960e
568552

How crazy is this Rokoa? Or rather, what kind of crazy is this Rokoa?

Use empathy lying to pretend to be a hunter and tell her the ghost is in the vents.
>>
No. 568553 ID: df3001

Why does rokoa get a cool hook, thats bullshit. Hooks are so ghost, steal that shit and run away.
>>
No. 568554 ID: 88960e

Also, why the neck would she need a hook-hand? It should grow back!
>>
No. 568555 ID: df3001

Her hand got chopped off by a Plotonium blade
>>
No. 568558 ID: 5869f6

>>568550
Tell her in the vents, and that it might be too spooky for her.

Woooo~
>>
No. 568559 ID: d470e9
File 139639730489.png - (89.08KB , 800x800 , 795.png )
568559

>This Rokoa: How crazy and what kind of crazy?
Like a 10 of the Type 10, like all the others.

"It's in the vents."
>"How do you know?"
"That's where the spooky wailing came from."
>"That means the ghost isn't in the vent. Really, you hear spooky wailing, you actually expect to find anything where it comes from?"
"Then why'd you ask me?!"
>"You wanna fight about it?!"

She wants to fight about it.

>Use empathy to
I use empathy to tell her to quit being such a disgusting snowflake and grow her hand back.

If anyone should have a hook it's me. I can probably steal it or take it or whatever. I don't know she probably superglued it onto her bone or something so I'm going to need a strategy.
>>
No. 568560 ID: 88960e

>so I'm going to need a strategy.
Grapple hook plus plasma sword.
>>
No. 568561 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568559
Is shooting her in the face a viable strategy?

Tell her maybe it went over THATAWAY. Then when she's distracted, pow. Right in the kisser.
>>
No. 568563 ID: 66c5cb

Use empathy to bombard her with terrible hook-puns so she tears it off.
>>
No. 568568 ID: ba8629

punch her in the dick
>>
No. 568573 ID: 0ee153

Make lewd jokes concerning how she's licking that hook and a somewhat similar graft on a certain part of your anatomy until she rips the hook off.
>>
No. 568575 ID: d470e9
File 139639971547.png - (94.72KB , 800x800 , 796.png )
568575

"If not in the pipes, it's in the room behind me." Rokoa quits wasting my time and runs off, good riddance.

>Use empathy to bombard her with terrible hook-puns so she tears it off.
Are you kidding me she loves puns she'd turn this into a pun-off and there is no way I am going to indulge her.

>Punch her in the dick
This is Hook-Rokoa, not Man-Rokoa.

>Is shooting her something something viable
Not unless I get a bigger gun.

>Grapple hook plus plasma sword
Hm... oh! Right. That makes sense.
>>
No. 568576 ID: d470e9
File 139639972917.png - (309.00KB , 800x800 , 797.png )
568576

Now that I've begun the Unstoppable Unending Plasma Slashes (UUPS), I have now deduced that the originally idea actually meant for me to just cut off one of the grapple hooks and just use that instead of getting Rokoa's hook.

Seriously though this thing might be unstoppable I have no idea how to stop it without seriously injuring myself.
>>
No. 568578 ID: e1609c

>>568576
throw it vaguely salikai-wards, nothing spooks you like some glowy stick of death slicing its way through your manor five feet from your head.
>>
No. 568580 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568576
Just throw it at the wall, hopefully that will work.

Or you could just start running with it and eliminate everything you come across.
>>
No. 568581 ID: 66c5cb

Yell to Rokoa that you've found the ghost and stop it with her hook arm. Kill two birds with one stone: you have your hook and aren't slashing anymore.
>>
No. 568582 ID: 88960e

Actually, the original idea was to grapple her claw and cut it off with the sword. Wrecking equipment would just be silly.

>no idea how to stl this without seriously injuring myself
Then stop it by seriously injuring someone else. You need someone or something to wrap it around, or bury the blade in.
>>
No. 568583 ID: d470e9
File 139640119550.png - (178.19KB , 800x800 , 798.png )
568583

>Then stop it by seriously injuring someone else.
Hey, Hook-Rokoa! Get over here a second!

.... yeah she's not coming back, she's off breaking air vents with her fat ass or something.

>Throw it
That's the next best idea. The grapple hits the wall though and makes it bounce around and slices the wall up a bunch.

The panel comes down and hey there really is a salikai nearby.

>"Uh... hello, Polo. Say, could you wait just a minute here? Just a minute."

I think that's Ohidi, aka not the big bad.
>>
No. 568585 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568583
Sigh. Well okay, go menace him a bit. See if he can come up with an excuse good enough for you to not kill him like you're gonna kill the other salikai.
>>
No. 568586 ID: 88960e

>wait
Nah, ghosts aren't scary if they wait. Or take requests.

Hey, did you bust in his bedroom? Bedrooms have sheets. You can get you ghost on. Boo.
>>
No. 568587 ID: 53ba34

well give him a mild haunting. wanna keep your A game for the boss.
>>
No. 568590 ID: eaa372

Menace him with the plasma sword while making whooping noises. We don't have time to interrogate we have haunting to do.
>>
No. 568591 ID: 88960e

Wait. He has tea. Is there cake. Is there coffee cake?
>>
No. 568593 ID: 66c5cb

Take him (her?) as a hostage.
>>
No. 568595 ID: d470e9
File 139640204088.png - (114.20KB , 800x800 , 799.png )
568595

"Start listing off the many reasons you need to inform me of in order to stop me from killing you, along with the rest of the salikai."
>"There's... only one other."
"That's not a compelling reason."

I start putting on a sheet from the salikai's bed. Apparently they sleep in actual beds and not like.... the entrails of people who played a joke on them when they were a kid or something. I'll have to save the haunting for people who didn't see me put the sheet on.

>"Listen, Polo, I'm as much of a prisoner here as anyone. If you let me out, I'll only be of assistance. I'm harmless, and have been looking for an out for years now! I'll give you maps, weapons, anything."
"Do you have coffee cake?"
>"Er - I mean, yes! Yes, we can get the finest coffee cake!"

>"HEY OHIDI I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD TO KILL THE INTRUDER AS PER YOUR ORDERS AND IS THAT A GHOST THAT IS THE CUTEST GHOST."

Sniper Rokoa. Wanting nothing but a friend to fight for or something sappy like that, as per usual.
>>
No. 568596 ID: 0ee153

Bludgeon him with that potted plant.
>>
No. 568597 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568595
You have a sidearm. Draw it under the sheet, aim it at Ohidi's head (but under the sheet so he doesn't know) and ask him if he's going to reconsider that order now that he knows the intruder is a spooky ghost that cannot be killed ooooOOOoooOOOoo.
>>
No. 568598 ID: 66c5cb

That traitor! Use Ohidi as a human shield/hostage and hightail it out of there.
>>
No. 568600 ID: 88960e

Tell her the cutest ghost is upset with his orders to kill people. Ghosts take killing people and making new ghosts seriously. She should kill him to make up for it.
>>
No. 568602 ID: 57a559

>>568595
Spank Sniper Rokoa. Then Spank Ohdi.
You are the ghost of Rikora and have not been pleased! You are all so weak and in need of spankings.
>>
No. 568604 ID: 0ee153

>>568602
Hahaha yes.
>>
No. 568606 ID: d470e9
File 139640314565.png - (142.58KB , 800x800 , 800.png )
568606

>Spank Sniper Rokoa.
I cannot spank someone underneath half a foot of metal armor.

>Spank Ohidi
He has no ass of which to spank.

"The ghooost of Rikora is upset with his orders to kill people. Ohidi, are you going to reconsider that order now that I am a spooky ghost that cannot be killed ooooOooooOOOOooo, otherwise it will be my request for Sniper Rokoa, as the ghost of her mother, to kill youuuUUUUuuuu.
>"Y-yes! Arkots, coffee cake! Now!"

...

>"Please accept this as a peace offering, Polo!"

>"OH MY GOD YOU'RE POLO?!"
"NO I am your mother, Sniper Rokoa! I am not Polo!"
>"But my mother's alive!"
"I-.. wha- fine I'm just a regular ghost!"
>"Then will you be my friend, too?"

Wait what does she mean 'too'.
>>
No. 568608 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568606
Yeah okay actually you need a map first and foremost, leave the coffee cake for now. Where's the guy in charge and Four Stripes? Killing Four Stripes should come first because it'll probably be easier.

Some grenades and remote explosives would be nice too.

Ask who Sniper is friends with, this guy? What's his deal? I thought all Salikai were dicks.
>>
No. 568609 ID: 88960e

Ask her who her other friend(s) are.

X-ray the cake for poisons and bombs before taking a piece.
>>
No. 568610 ID: 88960e

And if there is a bomb in the cake, you're forcing him to eat it.
>>
No. 568613 ID: 66c5cb

The cake might be poisoned. Have Ohidi/Rokoa eat first.
>>
No. 568616 ID: d470e9
File 139640399107.png - (86.71KB , 800x800 , 801.png )
568616

"Give me a map while I have this coffee cake."
>"Okay, okay, I'll put it in your helmet!"

"Sniper, what do you mean friends too. Who else do you have as a friend!"
>"Polo!"
"What."
>"She doesn't know it yet but she's super nice and I'm her friend!"

Oh boy.

>X-ray the cake for poisons and bombs before taking a piece. Have Ohidi eat it first
Yeah it's fine Ohidi eats it fine and now I am having coffee cake and nothing can ruin that. I get the map from Ohidi and can go anywhere without getting lost now.
>>
No. 568617 ID: d470e9
File 139640401658.png - (60.13KB , 800x800 , 802.png )
568617

"Wait. Wait a goddamn second. This coffee cake..."
>>
No. 568618 ID: d470e9
File 139640404170.png - (118.27KB , 800x800 , 803.png )
568618

>"HAS ALMOOOONDS!"

Who puts almonds in coffee cake?! Ohidi has awful taste!
>>
No. 568619 ID: f996af

Activate your rokoa genes for maximum retribution
>>
No. 568620 ID: 59ae70

visit four stripes he owes you money.
>>
No. 568621 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568618
Don't you mean the arkots do? They made it.

Throw the cake in his face and tell him not to go anywhere. Tell Sniper to make sure he stays put while you go kill Four Stripes. I mean obviously we can't bring her with us to kill the predator because she'd just get mind controlled.
>>
No. 568622 ID: 66c5cb

Shove the cake down Ohidi's throat in retribution.
>>
No. 568623 ID: 88960e

Force feed the snake his terrible almonds.
>>
No. 568625 ID: d470e9
File 139640512226.png - (104.03KB , 800x800 , 804.png )
568625

>Activate your Rokoa genes for maximum retribution
Yeah I'm pissed I cram the cake down Ohidi's throat, and while I'm at it I let my empathy loose in full force against Sniper Rokoa to let her know that -

Wait I don't have any Rokoa genes what is even my empathy doi-"
>>
No. 568626 ID: d470e9
File 139640513191.png - (70.25KB , 800x800 , 805.png )
568626

"FRIENSHIP BEAM"

WAIT NO

NO
>>
No. 568627 ID: d470e9
File 139640514109.png - (79.49KB , 800x800 , 806.png )
568627

NO
>>
No. 568628 ID: d470e9
File 139640515114.png - (90.21KB , 800x800 , 807.png )
568628

shiiiiiiiit
>>
No. 568629 ID: 0ee153

Since Sniper is your friend, ask her if she knows where to find the big bad or non-almond-contaminated coffee cake. It may be necessary to hug her in order to secure her assistance.
>>
No. 568630 ID: 75b610

Tell Ohidi to make another coffee cake -- make it RIGHT this time -- or he'll be able to empathize with your unexpected unpleasant experience with almond shaped things (hint: bullets are almond shaped [tell this to him if he doesn't catch on])
>>
No. 568631 ID: eaa372

Shout that there's a cuddly cyborg arkot in the doorway behind her. While Sniper Rokoa is searching for NCO Arkot make your escape.
>>
No. 568632 ID: 88960e

God damn it Rokoa, I am not you armored teddy bear. We've been over this!
>>
No. 568634 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568628
SNIPER PLS

Tell her to go hang around near Vanski, you'll meet up with her for the assassination after you murder Four Stripes.
>>
No. 568635 ID: 66c5cb

Your Rokoa pressure must be through the roof now! Quick, use double overdrive hyper combo doubletech: anarchy friendship dunk!!!!!!
>>
No. 568638 ID: d470e9
File 139640614349.png - (118.70KB , 800x800 , 808.png )
568638

>Rokoa pressure must be through the roof now!
No. I have confirmed that Rokoa is not in my system. That doesn't exist.

"Sniper there's a cyborg arkot behind you!" I'd better put my sheet back on.
>"Yeah I wanna introduce you! Wait where?"
"He must have left to, uh.... four stripes. For reasons."

Sniper Rokoa basically leaves cardboard cutouts of herself through to Vanski's lair because apparently that's where Four Stripes is.

>"Hahaha, I've been waiting for you, Polo! But even with the sniper's help now that you have rendered her bugs worthless, could you possibly hope to defeat four of my most loyal, fiercest Rokoa's to date? I bet you can't mmm!" Vanski says in plain shooting sight.

>"HEY POLO" Sniper yells in my ear "IF YOU LOOK AT THAT STRUCTURE REALLY CLOSE IT SORT OF LOOKS LIKE YOU WITH THE FUNNY SMILE AND EVERYTHING AND MAYBE THAT TONGUE IS ACCUR-"
"Please shut up."
>>
No. 568639 ID: 876044

Yell at them "Hey which one of you is the toughest Rokoa?" They should start fighting over who is stronger and then you can go haunt whats his face.
>>
No. 568641 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568638
Oh just snipe the idiot. Then blow up the bridge. Then seriously why did we not kill Four Stripes first?

Wait, have you been silent at all through this?
>>
No. 568642 ID: e6712a

Just shoot him. Then make a ghost pun.

"Boo-m."
>>
No. 568646 ID: d470e9
File 139640748730.png - (130.21KB , 800x800 , 809.png )
568646

>Seriously why did we not kill Four Stripes first?
Seriously I'm working on it it's not like it's my fault Vanski's trying to get in my way to him.

>Wait, have you been silent at all through this?
I don't know sometimes maybe. As necessary.

"Which one of you is the strongest Rokoa?!"
>"I am!"
>"What the fuck who decided that, hold on Polo I've gotta show this bitch something or ano-"
>"Not before I do!"

After they all tacke each other off the sides, I shoot Vanski.

"Boo-m"
>"Hahaha!" I hear Vanski over the loudspeakers. "Did you think I was so foolish to show myself?! That was a robot body double! A cheap trick anyways, Polo! But continue on if you dare, and my secret Rokoa weapon will reveal itself!"

Okay whatever I wasted a pun but I go inside still.
>>
No. 568648 ID: d470e9
File 139640749996.png - (168.96KB , 800x800 , 810.png )
568648

It's like a funhouse in here. Mirrors all over the place.

>"You may have bested Laughing-Rokoa, Man-Rokoa, Snaggletooth-Rokoa and Four-toed-Rokoa, Polo... but I have noticed a trend among you, Polo, your personality, your quirks... and I have molded one Rokoa to be your perfect adversary! Dare you engage in close quarters combat with..."

I see a Rokoa peering from below some stairs.
>>
No. 568649 ID: d470e9
File 139640752421.png - (76.83KB , 800x800 , 811.png )
568649

>"Stripper-Rokoa!! A prude like you will no doubt be helpless!"

I

no
>>
No. 568657 ID: e6712a

What? You don't even care. You went topless to get that piece of shrapnel pulled out of your lung. You slept on Katzati's tits. You had to cuddle with Rokoa naked in her sex memories. You don't even care.

Or if you do care, just switch to x-ray vision. Ghosts can fight skeletons easier than strippers.
>>
No. 568658 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568649
Ask Sniper to take care of this one for you.
>>
No. 568660 ID: 6e0750

Do you have any cash on you? If stripper Rokoa is trained well you should be able to distract her by throwing bills at her while she dances. Or better yet throw your wad at her and say sniper wants a lap dance. Then escape in the confusion.
>>
No. 568663 ID: d470e9
File 139640897821.png - (141.76KB , 800x800 , 812.png )
568663

"I've slept on tits the size of my torso, Vanski."
>"What?"
"And I still don't have time for it. Sniper, you take care of it."
>"Can I really attack her? I mean, she's buck naked!"
"I have some money. Keep her busy with it."

>"Come on!" Stripper-Rokoa says. "I don't have all day either, so either toss my some fists or some money!"
"Oh don't you?! What do you do all day?!"
>"That's none of your business!"
"Good, I don't want to know!"
>>
No. 568664 ID: d470e9
File 139640898677.png - (112.06KB , 800x800 , 813.png )
568664

I move forward while the Rokoa's tackle each other. The CAI comes down to talk at me.

>"Hey again Polo some of us are having trouble deciding on who's right, and we bet everything on this one question for you to answer. If someone does something, is the right answer to.... change them for the better, change them for the worse, move them away and ignore them, or to hug them to make it better?"
>>
No. 568669 ID: eaa372

Tell them you're not going to answer that unless they deliver some coffee cake without almonds.
>>
No. 568671 ID: 66c5cb

Hugs are always the answer. Hug the CAI.
>>
No. 568673 ID: 6e0750

Hugs?
>>
No. 568675 ID: 57a559

>>568664
What is that something?
This question is terrible, the answer changes on context of what that something is.
>>
No. 568683 ID: 0ee153

>>568669
Indeed.
>>
No. 568685 ID: d470e9
File 139641030538.png - (66.49KB , 800x800 , 814.png )
568685

I gain a proper coffee cake after telling them they get no answers till I do. This one is good. The best.

>"I don't see why this question is difficult to answer. How are you eating?"
"Ghost tricks. The answer is hugs."

>Hug the CAI.
No.

>"I knew it!" I hear Sniper Rokoa from far off. "I knew you were a nice person!"
>>
No. 568686 ID: d470e9
File 139641031944.png - (87.40KB , 800x800 , 815.png )
568686

>"Hey! Hey, so you're the ghost that takes people out of our simulation? My name is Alison, and we all owe you more than you could know."

It hugs me.

"Good. Start by letting me in to deal with Four Stripes and Vanski."
>"Okay. Everything around here is mobile, so I can have them appear in the elevator right...."
>>
No. 568687 ID: d470e9
File 139641032559.png - (120.24KB , 800x800 , 816.png )
568687

>"What the?!" Vanski shouts.
>>
No. 568689 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568687
Pop, pop, watch them fuckers drop.
>>
No. 568690 ID: 66c5cb

Uh-oh. The Rokoas are probably still in empathy range. Turn friendship beam to full force! Also, shoot both of them.
>>
No. 568693 ID: 876044

Ok bludgeon four stripes into submission with your silence somehow and then have the cai whip up a saddle so you can use him as your mount.
If he gives you trouble guilt him into it by telling him his brother already has a girlfriend and is going to school and if he does not want to disappoint mama stripes he had better shape up.

Then shoot the other guy or have four stripes pick him up in his mouth so we can deliver him to the ultra hive for a embarrassing war crimes trial.
>>
No. 568704 ID: d470e9
File 139641115798.png - (100.41KB , 800x800 , 817.png )
568704

I shoot Vanski and with the CAIs help put a saddle on Four Stripes so I can ride him.

I also inform him his brother already has a girlfriend and is going to school, and he's got to shape up if he wants to get anywhere in life that isn't as a beast of burden.

>Friendship beam
No.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm done here.
>>
No. 568705 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568704
Weren't you gonna rescue the science hive?
>>
No. 568706 ID: 876044

Plant your hives flag and claim the base for them. Then tell the hippy cai to free all the prisoners and open the doors. You can let someone else worry about rounding up all the Rokoa's. Maybe they can find a new life as a all Rokoa circus or something.
>>
No. 568707 ID: 0ee153

Also, you should probably recruit Sniper Rokoa. A Rokoa loyal to you could be useful, especially since she'd make a good spotter for when you want to snipe stuff. I'm sure she'll be willing to turn down the exuberance for her best friend.
>>
No. 568711 ID: eaa372

That's enough Rokoa for one day. Get out of this science mansion before Sniper Rokoa introduces you to NCO Arkot. There are better places to eat coffee cakes than this bunker filled with hug obsessed abominations of science.
>>
No. 568716 ID: ffa549

>Unless I'm mistaken, I'm done here.
No, you still have to rescue spook the entire science hive.

And then do something about the arkots.

And then do something about the voklits. And the fufas. And the Rokoas. All these silly people need a ghost to fix their problems.
>>
No. 568719 ID: d470e9
File 139641237709.png - (143.29KB , 800x800 , 818.png )
568719

>Science hive
Yeah I'll let the CAI take care of that.

>Rokoas
I'll let the CAI take care of them too.

Then again I will take Sniper Rokoa with me since it is nice having a several foot tall beast be in front of me sometimes, but I am not going to meet another single arkot, no matter how cyborg and nice she thinks it is.

"Sniper we are leaving now."
>"I made another friend!"
"Oh my god no I do not want to know let's leave and if we don't get out right now I will leave without you."
>"Okay, also I talked with the other Rokoa's and they're going to follow us out of here and we're going to find a place to live and it'll be great!"

Nevermind I should have gotten right the fuck out of here without getting greedy, but instead I made a terrible mistake.
>>
No. 568720 ID: d470e9
File 139641239828.png - (123.51KB , 800x800 , 819.png )
568720

I plant my hive's flag in the base and that makes it ours, no questions asked.

All of the Rokoa's take way too much interest in hassling me for the sake of hassling me.

Knife Rokoa, for instance, has made quick friends with Katzati, thank god, but she still comes back to me like every day asking to fight the original Rokoa, and will not let me be until I give her that fight.

It doesn't even matter if I go out in the middle of nowhere, she always finds me. All the Rokoas always find me.
>>
No. 568723 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568720
The only solution is to kill them all. Get them all in one place, say you're having a Rokoa party or something, then blow it up with the biggest explosive you can find.

Then you'll have to hunt down the original Rokoa. Maybe if you made a movie with the intent of pissing her off, and got it to be really popular, she'd see it and come after you.
>>
No. 568725 ID: ffa549

See if you can get the science hive to stick them all back into one.

Or if you can get them to fight each other for the privilege of spending time with you.

Or if you can get them to go off into space to find and fight the real Rokoa and get them all stuck on the asteroid forever you'll never rescue anyone from, just in case.
>>
No. 568727 ID: 876044

Have the science hive make a robot duplicate of you that they can fight with. If they make it scowl a lot the Rokoa's will never know the difference.

Or you could throw the fight with knife Rokoa and then proclaim her the supreme Rokoa. That should get all the other ones to come after her instead of you.
>>
No. 568732 ID: 6e0750

Set up a monthly tournament for them. Only the winner gets to challenge you. Make the tournament buy-in be coffee cake. That should keep things manageable.

Get the cai to broadcast it on pay per view and you can make some good money.
>>
No. 568741 ID: d470e9
File 139641408265.png - (80.97KB , 800x800 , 820.png )
568741

>See if you can get the science hive to stick them all back into one.
They say they already tried that and failed.

>Kill them all
Unfortunately when I could've killed the original, I didn't. And now it's illegal, they got citizenship and everything. It is too late.

>Set up a monthly tournament for them
They can hardly get out of bed without attacking something; I could not get them to agree to a month.

> Maybe if you made a movie with the intent of pissing her off, and got it to be really popular, she'd see it and come after you.
I find the idea of her in a movie theater obscene.

I don't know where the original even went, but eventually it comes out she crashlanded on an inescapable asteroid.

"Alright Rokoa she's over here, just go."
>"Not without you watching me."
"Wha-"
>"I want to prove I'm the strongest, and you've got to watch!"

It's no use. They'd bring me to the asteroid, where I'd be locked in with them. Maybe they'll be content with that, and won't bug me if I'm there.

Probably not. No, this appears to be my life now.
>>
No. 568742 ID: d470e9
File 139641409079.png - (81.88KB , 800x800 , 821.png )
568742

50 years later

>"Come on Polo bring me to the original!"
"FUCKING FINE ROKOA LET'S GO I've had it! Get all the Rokoa's! Battle royale with the original, winner get to spend time with me, all losers swear to never talk to me again!"
>>
No. 568743 ID: d470e9
File 139641414018.png - (143.27KB , 800x800 , 822.png )
568743

"There we're on the asteroid for the rest of our lives. Go spend it fighting yourselves."
>"Good- wait, Polo, are you a robot?!"
"Yes this is my robot body double I had the science hive make. This robot isn't even that good. All they did was install a Polo Soundboard and made it scowl a lot. Seriously it's like over a foot taller than I really am. You guys never noticed, and I never left our homeworld. Fuck you guys, goodbye."
>>
No. 568745 ID: ffa549

>>568743
And then the robot explodes.

Boo-m.

Ghost gets the last laugh after all.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password