[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 540140)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137884766510.png - (102.24KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
540140 No. 540140 ID: b3ca75

Old threads and Wiki: http://tgchan.org/wiki/TransMachina
Discussion (even if you don’t want to live on this planet anymore): http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html

>Well, that's it. We've officially broke the inception-ing. We went so many times it looped back in on itself.
We need to go deeper…
>Oh don't worry about that, it happens once in a while to everyone.
Yeah right. Like every guy got a problem getting it up.
Expand all images
>>
No. 540141 ID: b3ca75
File 137884768318.png - (9.08KB , 900x450 , 2.png )
540141

:SigmaKAK: Why did you bring her here again?! You’re jeopardizing the experiment!
:UpsilonKAK: Her presence is needed for the fullest effect of the manipulation.
:TauKAK: [Initiating manipulation…] *BEEP* [Project: Success]
:SigmaKAK: I still don’t like it! I mean, you don’t see me bring my pawn in here.
:UpsilonKAK: Your pawn is easier to manipulate. Ours is not.
:TauKAK: [Necessary info gathered. Pawn is no longer of use]
:UpsilonKAK: Shall we destroy the unnecessary recourses that are left?
:SigmaKAK: No, let him play around here for a bit longer. As a distraction.
:TauKAK: [Experiment: Huge success. Starting new project: Shiva]
:UpsilonKAK: You’re are no longer of use, Erin. You are now irrelevant to the big picture.
:SigmaKAK: Nothing you’ll do from here on out will make any kind of difference… and it’s all your own damn fault!
:TauKAK: [Experiment Terminated]
:ErinKAK: …is this going to become a regular thing? I hope not… you guys keep making my head hurt…

Insert I didn’t want to keep living in the old thread anymore_
>>
No. 540143 ID: 96c896

>>540141
So, that's it? They regained what they wanted? It was "free will", wasn't it? Why is Erin's abdomen that weird blue color? Why are you no longer a lizard in here, and who's the purple orb behind you? Where is "here" anyway? It was implied this place was inside Erin's head but that doesn't seem like the case anymore. What happens to us now anyway?

Erin, activate your enhanced senses, to see if you can make any sense of this place.
>>
No. 540144 ID: 07e3a8

...right. Well, aside from hinting at the fact that Red is controlling Pride, and that there's a third person you're fucking with, none of that was particularly helpful.

You feel like giving us any specifics, or should we just leave while you're being useless?
>>
No. 540145 ID: dbe554

Blue definitively does not go well with that abdomen, though the Cybernetics does compliment that body well..Hmm.

Also it seems that these guys are behind everything, try and grab red boy there and give him a squeeze in your new, stronger clawarms.
>>
No. 540146 ID: 07e3a8

>Why is Erin's abdomen that weird blue color?
It's supposed to be a mantis version of her, which for whatever reason seems to have resulted in her jeans being transmuted to some kind of denim abdomen-cover.
>>
No. 540152 ID: 2accaa

Wake up!
>>
No. 540154 ID: b3ca75
File 137885062389.png - (8.49KB , 900x450 , 3.png )
540154

>Why is Erin's abdomen that weird blue color?
I guess jeans translate to some weird abdomen cover for Mantises.

>try and grab red boy there and give him a squeeze in your new, stronger clawarms.
:ErinKAK: AAH!!
:SigmaKAK: …what are you doing?
:ErinKAK: Failing horribly at walking on four legs… ow…
:TauKAK: [Graphic Error! Erin.Ava is clipping through the floor]
>They regained what they wanted? It was "free will", wasn't it?
:UpsilonKAK: In a sense.
:TauKAK: [Creativity, Change… no more stagnation]
>Where is "here" anyway?
:UpsilonKAK: We’re beaming information directly into your nerve network.
:SigmaKAK: Call it a… “dream”…

>What happens to us now anyway?
:TauKAK: [Only one outcome found: Death]
:UpsilonKAK: You choose your path forward.
:SigmaKAK: Either Pride will kill you, or you’ll die of old age.
>Who's the purple orb behind you?
:UpsilonKAK: …what orb?
:TauKAK: [Error!]
:SigmaKAK: She is trying to trick you. Don’t believe her lies!
:UpsilonKAK: We are the only one left… all numbers before us perish… all numbers after us was never completed…

Insert Dreaming wide awake_
>>
No. 540155 ID: 4d99b6

Orb is attacking yellow! OH SHOOOT!
THAT ORB IS THE 'Beautiful Voice' that's been causing us so many problems!..Ehh, not important to us anymore, Erin isn't worthwhile to you guys, so you won't be bothering her again, and we could go off and live a happy life now, because either Pride kills her or she dies of old age. We stay out of the way of Pride, she dies of old age, a long and hopefully happy life.
>>
No. 540156 ID: 96c896

>>540154
Wrong. There is something manipulating Tau right now. It's the same thing that was manipulating Pride, and the others for a time. We're not trying to trick you. You're already being tricked by someone else!

Erin, can you manage to share whatever inoculation you have against whatever that is?
>>
No. 540157 ID: 07e3a8

...oh great. Annoying purple is controlling yellow.

Can you do anything about that, Erin? This is your dream, it should be like cyberspace fighting, except without any limits.
>>
No. 540176 ID: 9ddf68

hm, so there is a fourth orb that these three don't know about and it's fucking with them the same way that one voice has been fucking with everyone around us trying to get them to kill each other, good to know.

So is there even any real point to us being here or did you just stop by to say we're failures?
>>
No. 540216 ID: dbe554

Erin, take your legs and leverage yourself, move front legs then back legs, then converge and move forward again, step, step, step, step. That way even if you walk like a newborn calf you'd at least be getting motion.

*Apply Claire Leg function*
>>
No. 540228 ID: b3ca75
File 137890477613.png - (18.04KB , 900x450 , 4.png )
540228

>Erin, take your legs and leverage yourself, move front legs then back legs, then converge and move forward again, step, step, step, step.
…Remind me to never become a mantis again…
>This is your dream, it should be like cyberspace fighting, except without any limits.
Right, first off, let’s become a human… which doesn’t seem to work?
:UpsilonKAK: We have temporary removed your ability to manipulate the dream.

>Did you just stop by to say we're failures?
:SigmaKAK: Failure? You were a suc-suc-success! But, you have al-al-already played your part.
:UpsilonKAK: …your voice chip is malfunctioning again…
>Orb is attacking yellow! OH SHOOOT!
:TauKAK: [Error! No attacker found!]
:UpsilonKAK: Your delusions have gone on for too long. We have nothing more to discuss.
:SigmaKAK: We are lea-lea-leaving. This experiment is fin-fin-finished.
:TauKAK: [Manipulation phase over.]

>Wake up!
:ErinKAK: Huh?
:VoiddaggerKAK: ZzZzZ… mmm… it’s so big… ZzZzZz… second biggest… sandwich… ZzZzZz… ever seen…

Insert That’s what he said_
>>
No. 540232 ID: 07e3a8

Don't get up. Time for stalling and spooning.
>>
No. 540244 ID: 2d638b

well today is probably going to suck so I don't see why you should rush and get out of bed. If something important happens then I'm sure someone will come and get you.
>>
No. 540250 ID: 96c896

>>540228
I think today we should investigate the Morgani headquarters, and ignore Pride for a while. We have to track down the source of that "beautiful voice" before it ruins everything.

Oh, how was the sex?
>>
No. 540253 ID: b3ca75
File 137891781195.png - (18.33KB , 900x450 , 5.png )
540253

>Don't get up. Time for stalling and spooning.
And don’t forget the grinding~
>Oh, how was the sex?
Glorious! Nev’s butt is the best!~ I even tried out some of that emotion loop thingy you talked about… a boobjob have never been so pleasurable before~
>I think today we should investigate the Morgani headquarters, and ignore Pride for a while. We have to track down the source of that "beautiful voice" before it ruins everything.
That sounds like a plan… a plan for later…

>If something important happens then I'm sure someone will come and get you.
:WizKAK: *Beep* Where is everyone? It’s getting a bit late! We have to save the world… or what’s left of it… from a crazy immortal lizard and a broken ancient AI from the past today, so stop sleeping it away!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Mmm… just one more hour…
:ErinKAK: Just one hour? I should sleep for ages, love…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I can feel at least one part of you that doesn’t want to sleep, cutie…

Insert Possibly distracted by the sexy_
>>
No. 540255 ID: 07e3a8

Hmm. They're moving a picture frame around, down below.
>>
No. 540262 ID: 96c896

>>540253
Okay maybe we'll switch over to someone who is more interested in saving the world.
[switch to Kyra]
>>
No. 540266 ID: 9ddf68

hey Erin, I think there might be something happening below your (or nev's) room. Can you turn up you hearing so we can get an idea of what's going on down there?
>>
No. 540267 ID: dbe554

>>540266

Hey Erin we think Tyros and Jyra might be bangin', listen up!
>>
No. 540268 ID: b3ca75
File 137893417162.png - (23.82KB , 900x450 , 6.png )
540268

>Hmm. They're moving a picture frame around, down below.
>Can you turn up you hearing so we can get an idea of what's going on down there?
According to Jara’s moans down there the moving painting isn’t really voluntary~
>Okay maybe we'll switch over to someone who is more interested in saving the world.
Tell them we’ll be there in twenty… no, half an hour!
:ErinKAK: Ready for round two?~
:VoiddaggerKAK: C-can I be the… um… “guy” this time?
:ErinKAK: Of course~

>[switch to Kyra]
:TVKAK: All hail our lord and savior, Wyrmeye the great and powerful! Hail! Today’s winners of the daily sacrifice lottery are-
:KyraKAK: So everyone have gone bonkers while we slept, eh? And how tall did you say he made the Morgani HQ?
:WizKAK: It just hit the 25 kilometers mark… and it just gets bigger and bigger. Clearly, he’s manipulating reality itself by now.
:KyraKAK: And here I thought that the tower already was ridiculously high… he’s clearly compensating for something!
:WizKAK: The world is getting ripped a new one and they are more interested in frolicking around then saving it...
:KyraKAK: Let them! It’s good for morale! Now… I’m going to guess he’s on top off that tower… how the hell to we get up there?
:WizKAK: Take the elevator?

Insert It even got elevator music from hell!_
>>
No. 540270 ID: 96c896

>>540268
[chime a bell]
How about we just use one of those flying cars? Regardless, Pride isn't who we need to worry about. It's whatever's controlling him. Ask Wiz where that AI went that he was experimenting on. If it's still in the gun, then there's more than one of the damn things.
>>
No. 540271 ID: 07e3a8

Jeeze, climbing the tower is such a final boss cliche. And Pride isn't even the one behind everything!

Can't we just take an Epoch style shortcut to the top and take him out?

...of course, we need a way to take him out, first.
>>
No. 540273 ID: 9ddf68

...anyway we could just call the empire and have them bomb the tower? Hell we don't even have to tell them about pride, just make up some BS story that Morgani is trying to take over this world as a staging ground to overthrow the empire. And if they tell you that other branches of Morgani on other worlds haven't done crap then just point out the fact that half of this world is in ruins so apparently this branch IS bat shit crazy.
>>
No. 540275 ID: 2f4b71

>how the hell to we get up there?
Wrong question. The correct question is: how to we got the top of the tower down here?
>>
No. 540276 ID: 96c896

Oh, another question for Wiz: How did he know it's an AI?
>>
No. 540278 ID: b3ca75
File 137893993913.png - (24.03KB , 900x450 , 7.png )
540278

>[chime a bell]
:KyraKAK: *Click* …I just got the voices.
:WizKAK: At least someone is worried about the world.
>Jeeze, climbing the tower is such a final boss cliche.
:WizKAK: His name is Pride. It’s to be expected that he would use clichés to rub his own ego.
>...anyway we could just call the empire and have them bomb the tower?
:KyraKAK: The portal network is still down thanks to that “terrorist” attack… otherwise we would have sent for them ages ago.
:WizKAK: They should come and check why the portals are down, but that can take ages.

>How about we just use one of those flying cars?
:WizKAK: Because they aren’t designed to fly on those heights… and if it keeps keep growing in this speed it will hit space pretty soon.
>Wrong question. The correct question is: how to we got the top of the tower down here?
:WizKAK: Either it will destroy most of the city coming down, or if we take long enough, the top will just float out into space.
>Ask Wiz where that AI went that he was experimenting on.
:WizKAK: Still in the gun… but it’s just a fragment of a bigger AI.

>...of course, we need a way to take him out, first.
:WizKAK: Oh, don’t worry, I’ve designed a weapon to kill him with.
:KyraKAK: …did you sit up all night doing that?
:WizKAK: Well, yes. I started tinkering with it when Erin and the rest went down into Z4.
:KyraKAK: …wait, you started designing a weapon before we even met him!? How-
>Another question for Wiz: How did he know it's an AI?
:KyraKAK: How did you know how to make this “weapon”? How did you know some kind of AI was involved!? How did you even create that thing you gave Erin in such a short time!?
:WizKAK: Simple, I know a lot of things.
:KyraKAK: …who… what are you!?
:WizKAK: None of us are who we said we were, are we?
:KyraKAK: Cut the bullshit!
:WizKAK: I am Wiz.
:KyraKAK: Not what I meant!
:WizKAK: I’m simply here to finish a job, nothing more.

Insert This is getting silly, stop it!_
>>
No. 540281 ID: 9ddf68

...ok then quick question for wiz.

If he knew all this shit was going to happen, why didn't try to fix this thing before it grew to such power. Like for example going down to Z4 to scatter pride's bones to stop the crazy A.I. from gaining the power of a freaking GOD. I mean I understand the idea of luring out your prey but I don't think giving the prey a freaking nuke is a good way to go about that.
>>
No. 540283 ID: dbe554

Don't really care if he knows things or not. The main issue to ask is: Can he finish it, and will he attempt to betray us. Because so long as he gets the job done it really doesn't matter so long as the end is there.
>>
No. 540284 ID: c23ab0

Knowing that a ridiculously powerful malevolent ancient alien space reptile lies chained at the planet's core, does not imply one has the capability to find the elevator there, or that they know a small set of bones removed (somehow?) are the key to restoring the asshole to full power.

Knowing enough to destroy said reptile is not equivalent to knowing how to stop his rise to power.

That said Wiz is totally evil and will screw everything up at the last minute. Trust me, we know these things.

I'm still bitter at Pride revoking our admin status. That was our idea! We just bungled the command line. :(
>>
No. 540286 ID: 96c896

>>540278
...Kyra, relax. He's someone who reincarnated. The root cause of all this is a powerful artifact that was incompletely destroyed eons ago, and he must be one of the people who was involved in the attempt. My guess is either Graven, or Clckhna aka The Sorvek (but her returning as a non-mantis would be weird). Even less likely would be... Jacob?
>>
No. 540287 ID: be2ad8

Ok wiz you are now on my 'you are evil list/demigod list' or you ate just a timelord that came to fuck with us so unless you have a cap ship in orbit can you just tell us what you know?
>>
No. 540372 ID: b3ca75
File 137900258920.png - (23.98KB , 900x450 , 8.png )
540372

>If he knew all this shit was going to happen, why didn't try to fix this thing before it grew to such power.
:WizKAK: Because Pride is just another pawn to be played. I’m after one of the real players, and we need pride to get to him.
>That said Wiz is totally evil and will screw everything up at the last minute. Trust me, we know these things.
:WizKAK: Oh, you wound me.

>...Kyra, relax. He's someone who reincarnated.
:KyraKAK: Reincarnation? Isn’t that the whole reborn again spiritual mumbo jumbo?
:WizKAK: A good guess, but no. People like me and Kyra aren’t born at all.
:KyraKAK: …what do you mean by that!?
:WizKAK: Exactly what I said.
>Can he finish it?
:WizKAK: Yes.

>Can you just tell us what you know?
:WizKAK: Your ignorance is still needed, but I can tell you this, I was… “persuaded” to do this job by a person I met a very long time ago… someone you know quite well, voices. And I’m inclined to finish it. Now… about that tower… it seems to have grown a bit while we talked. It’s going to hit space in just a few minutes... hmmm… I don’t think we can enter it while it’s growing like this.
:KyraKAK: I know that you’ve always been a bit of an enigma, but this is bullshit!
:WizKAK: Kyra...
:KyraKAK: Bullshit!!
:WizKAK: Can we please go back to fighting the deranged ancient AI? I hate to see you u-upset, Kyra, but we need to move on.

Insert Bullshit AI_
>>
No. 540373 ID: 96c896

>>540372
Kyra, I think you'd better calm down and drop the issue before you find out something that you wish you had never known. Or do you already know what he means, and are more shocked that he knows? Oooh, are you a robot that gained sapience?

Wiz is trustworthy, I think. If you want to be sure, ask if the person he's talking about from long ago is one of our friends. He just said we "know them quite well", which could be one of our enemies too.

Ask him if his voice chip is malfunctioning. Sounded like a stutter there.

As for the tower... well, if we can't get into it while it's growing, then we'll have to get in after it's finished. Which means entering space, right? Are there any space-capable vehicles anywhere we can hijack?
>>
No. 540374 ID: 07e3a8

> People like me and Kyra aren’t born at all.
Sounds like Wiz is aware of the true nature of this reality.

I'm inclined to say he's legit, Kyra. And even if he's not, generally the only way to get past these things is to let them play out. So calm down.

>stutter
Hey, watch that. Unless you're Serki's remote bot or something...
>>
No. 540375 ID: 001618

wait he stuttered... IS HE THE DAMN RED ORB?!

But yeah as for what to do. how close are we to finishing that power armor because I think we should just send that thing in first as our 'master key' and have Erin, Nev, and Wiz if he actually goes alone this time to follow and proved support.
>>
No. 540380 ID: b3ca75
File 137900740567.png - (25.17KB , 900x450 , 9.png )
540380

>drop the issue before you find out something that you wish you had never known. Or do you already know what he means, and are more shocked that he knows? Oooh, are you a robot that gained sapience? Sounds like Wiz is aware of the true nature of this reality.
:KyraKAK: What!? Robot? True nature? What’s going on?
:WizKAK: I’m pretty good at imitating it, but it isn’t the real thing, sadly.
:KyraKAK: Imitating what?
>Ask if the person he's talking about from long ago is one of our friends… or foes.
:WizKAK: Both. Time can change a lot of things.

>Ask him if his voice chip is malfunctioning.
:WizKAK: …I don’t have a voice chip? It’s all organic?
>Sounded like a stutter there.
:WizKAK: What!? Stutter? I haven’t s-stuttered since- I don’t stutter! At all!
>IS HE THE DAMN RED ORB?!
:KyraKAK: Orb?
:WizKAK: You mean Sigma?
:KyraKAK: Sigma?
:WizKAK: Do you really think I’m one of those buffoons? Ha!

>How close are we to finishing that power armor.
:KyraKAK: I’ve motivated Serki to complete it… but I have no idea how long it will take.
:WizKAK: He got everything he needs… it’s going to be ready in time this time.
>Are there any space-capable vehicles anywhere we can hijack?
:KyraKAK: There’s a star port not far from here.
:WizKAK: With everything that’s going on security is going to be a bit thin.
:KyraKAK: But how does he get up or down from there? Pride, I mean.
:WizKAK: By warping reality?
:KyraKAK: Maybe… I’m sure he doesn’t take the stairs, at least.

Insert Stop acting like a retard and climb!_
>>
No. 540382 ID: 001618

oh and by the way Nev and Erin are here so feel free to fill them in.
>>
No. 540386 ID: dbe554

" in time this time. "

Oh god are we in a time loop? Please tell me we aren't in a recursive time loop until things are done.

Also Wiz, while I want to trust you, could you at least tell us who you were in your past life? I mean we don't hold much hostility towards those in the past with the exception of envy but thats cause she's a huge bitch everytime. And we are quite willing to forgive transgressions.
>>
No. 540387 ID: 96c896

>>540380
I suppose he might've set up a teleporter for his own use.

Nev and Erin are here? Did that conversation really take 30 minutes? Also psst I think Wiz might have some feelings for you. Which is odd since I thought that part of his brain was deactivated. I hadn't factored Wiz into the shipping tables, it's all screwed up now. Though I guess you could just have a harem.
>>
No. 540388 ID: 96c896

>>540386
"in time this time" compared to last time we wanted power armor, which was when we sent Tyros into the field. Also he's already said he's not a reincarnation of anyone. I can assume we've never met Wiz before, since we don't know any people from the past that are "not born". Except for I guess the Oracle? Perhaps someone repaired it and reprogrammed it, and that's who Wiz is.
>>
No. 540389 ID: b3ca75
File 137901373487.png - (25.04KB , 900x450 , 10.png )
540389

>psst I think Wiz might have some feelings for you. Which is odd since I thought that part of his brain was deactivated.
He has what? Can’t be, I’m completely certain he doesn’t have that part of his brain… he shouldn’t be able to get those kind of feelings… unless he remembers them... but we’ve never met before he removed that part… I wasn’t even born when he removed that part of the brain!

>Nev and Erin are here so feel free to fill them in.
:ErinKAK: So… he built a 100 kilometer high phallus symbol that we need to impregnate…
:KyraKAK: Speaking of phallus… um… Nev… you have something on your cheek… leftovers from… you know…
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what?
:WizKAK: That was a lot more then I wanted to know, thank you very much.
:KyraKAK: And geez, guys, take a shower! You reek!
:WizKAK: Reek? The only thing I can smell from them is strawberry.
:ErinKAK: Sorry, but it’s kind of occupied for the moment…
>Did that conversation really take 30 minutes?
:ErinKAK: 15 minutes… we decided to just make it a quickie…
:WizKAK: We’ve been talking for about 3 minutes, so you guys are probably just slow jumpers.

>Except for I guess the Oracle? Perhaps someone repaired it and reprogrammed it, and that's who Wiz is.
:WizKAK: The oracle? You mean Wrath? Heh, that’s funny that you would bring it up.
:ErinKAK: Why is it funny?
:WizKAK: …I’m sorry, but I got to be a bit of a jerk here… you see, the thing we’re fighting can read minds, so you guys needs to be ignorant about certain things…
>Oh god are we in a time loop?
:WizKAK: Just because it happened twice doesn’t mean it’s a loop.
>I suppose he might've set up a teleporter for his own use.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wouldn’t a teleporter usable on the surface just liquefy anyone who used it?
:WizKAK: He can bend reality, you know.
:KyraKAK: So, what’s our options? Steal a space craft? Go to the tower and hope there’s a way up?
:ErinKAK: Well… I was hoping to talk to some of the Morgani…

Insert Always use a napkin after a filling meal_
>>
No. 540393 ID: 5502c4

Lets just explode the base of the tower. Who really cares about the tons of people we'll never meet or see that live at the base? Theres more of them all over the place
>>
No. 540394 ID: 96c896

>>540389
Oh, I think I figured it out, great. Stop giving us hints! Were we in the previous timeline at all? We can't remember it, but we used to remember stuff that happened before a rewind.

How about we cover all our bases. Have someone steal a ship, and have it ready in case we need to evac from the top of the tower. Nev should be good for that task, and assaulting the tower with Erin and Tyros should prove a good distraction. Should Wiz get involved or does he want to work on something else?
>>
No. 540407 ID: 520645

I say head to the tower but send another team to nab a spaceship to swoop in and evacuate the tower team right after Pride is defeated. I have a feeling that without his power it's near certain the tele-portal down will shut down and the tower'll start collapsing. Send whoever is the best pilot we have along with Nev to infiltrate the spaceport and steal the spaceship.

We're gonna need mind shields for everyone on both teams that could be susceptible to Pride's mind-screwing, plus one or two extra to use on any Morgani encountered on the way up we'll want a chat with. The tower team's also gonna need space suits. I don't trust Pride to keep the air in up there if he thinks he's gonna lose, and when he kicks the bucket it definitely isn't gonna stay in.

>>540372
So if Wiz and Kyra weren't born, what are they and where did they come from? They're more or less biological so not robots. So... Clones? Ones with implanted memories and personalities? Or maybe perfected bio-constructs, similar to Lizbeth before she became a goddess? And what about everybody else? Are they all like these two?

>>540393
Did you consider that if we did do that Pride could just break the top off the tower and put that into orbit? Or make the entire tower above the blown out levels levitate. Or he's already made the tower indestructible. Besides we don't even have enough explosives to attempt it so it's a moot plan anyway.
>>
No. 540425 ID: 9ddf68

alright it sounds we're going with both plans. One team to get the space vehicle and the other to walk through the front door... preferably in the power armor. Really hope that building has working elevators.
>>
No. 540658 ID: b3ca75
File 137926138636.png - (16.85KB , 900x450 , 11.png )
540658

>Let’s just explode the base of the tower. Who really cares about the tons of people we'll never meet or see that live at the base?
What!? I know some guys who live in that area! We can’t just kill a bunch of people like that! …besides, one of the best or- I mean, think about the innocent lives that would be lost!
>So if Wiz and Kyra weren't born, what are they and where did they come from?
:KyraKAK: What do you mean, not born!? I still have memories from my youth!
:WizKAK: We are all but set pieces, built for the confrontation to come.
:ErinKAK: Do you really have to be that cryptic?
:WizKAK: Maybe~
:KyraKAK: Ugh!

>How about we cover all our bases. One team to get the space vehicle and the other to walk through the front door...
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… I guess I’ll steal the ship then… I’m probably the only one who can pilot a space ship here.
:WizKAK: I’ll go with Void. I’m going to be needed on that part.
>Preferably in the power armor.
:KyraKAK: Serki doesn’t know when it’s going to be ready…
:ErinKAK: Hmm… you know what, I’ll go in first to scout for a way up. Send Tyros and the power armor a soon as it’s ready.
:WizKAK: And here, the weapon to kill Pride with.
:ErinKAK: …it looks like a nerf gun…
:WizKAK: It will work, trust me.
:KyraKAK: And take a shower before you go, sheez!

--------------------

:JaraKAK: We’re almost there... just one more tu-
:PoliceKAK: This is the police! Land and exit the vehicle now or be annihilated!
:ErinKAK: Isn’t that a bit harsh?

Insert Fuck the police_
>>
No. 540661 ID: 9ddf68

how close are we to the building? cause if you're in walking distances I say just land this thing somewhere heard for them to follow (you do have a smaller car) and just hoof it on foot. (A person is a lot harder to find then a flying car)

If you're not close by then just try to loose them. If you take this route remember, YOU have a smaller car, that makes you a harder target and you can fit into places they can't. So use that you your full advantage.
>>
No. 540666 ID: 96c896

I'm surprised they aren't just trying to shoot you out of the sky.

We're pretty close to the building so we could probably just evade them long enough to get there. On the other hand, I'd really like to see you leap out of the vehicle with that sword and disable each of their cars before they can open fire.
>>
No. 540719 ID: 520645

"Annihilated?" Since when does the police force have that kind of weaponry? Probably since soon after Pride arrived, but call them out on it anyway to stall a bit. Then oblige them by landing... right in the Morgani tower lobby!

Dive at a sharp angle, take evasive maneuvers and get behind buildings. You're in a small nimble car and they're driving heavy APCs so get into where they can't fit. And don't hesitate to smash through windows and drive right through buildings if you know there's space inside for it.
>>
No. 540748 ID: b3ca75
File 137931926690.png - (30.32KB , 900x450 , 12.png )
540748

>Oblige them by landing... right in the Morgani tower lobby!
Let’s not start a firefight before we can get the heavy weapons here.
>Leap out of the vehicle with that sword and disable each of their cars before they can open fire.
:JaraKAK: You’re going to do what!?
:ErinKAK: Come on, it’s going to be fun!
:JaraKAK: No.
:ErinKAK: Aww…
>I say just land this thing somewhere hard for them to follow and just hoof it on foot.
:JaraKAK: How about I just land in an alley and you’ll go on foot the rest of the way?
:ErinKAK: Or how about I just jump out of the car into an alleyway?
:JaraKAK: Erin, stop being so- Wait no! Don’t jump out of-

[Improved agility: Perfect landing!]

>How close are we to the building?
…According to the large mass of Morgani soldiers and the fact I can see the door from here, I’d say about thirty meters.

:CopKAK: Our scanners was showing two people in that car! Where are you hiding her!?
:JaraKAK: I’m not hiding anything, officer.
:CopKAK: Search through the car!
:CopKAK: Maybe we should check the alleyway too?
:CopKAK: Waste of time.

:MorganidefenderKAK: Seems like the cops stopped someone from getting here again… you think they got her?
:MorganidefenderKAK: Probably not… who are we looking for again?
:MorganidefenderKAK: Some human chick in a purple top and jeans… red head I think…

Insert Note to self, check that all the portraits actually works_
>>
No. 540750 ID: dbe554

Well it was a good idea to get out of the car, though at the same time it might've been a good idea to wear a disguise.

Welp, wait for a slip in their holy crap that's alotta troops and get by.
>>
No. 540753 ID: 001618

can you use your agility to sneak in through an open window or go in through a back door or something?
>>
No. 540759 ID: 96c896

>>540748
What we need here is a disguise. Just like with the Cogs. I don't suppose you could snatch that cop and knock him out, then steal his uniform?
>>
No. 540761 ID: b3ca75
File 137935088592.png - (30.99KB , 900x450 , 13.png )
540761

>Can you use your agility to sneak in through an open window or go in through a back door or something?
If I find an open window… if it’s unguarded… if nobody is inside the room… and if the windows can even be opened at all. That’s a lot of ifs.
>It might've been a good idea to wear a disguise.
Dammit, I knew we had those Morgani prisoners back in the base for a reason!

>I don't suppose you could snatch that cop and knock him out, then steal his uniform?
…if he got a little bit closer…
:CopKAK: I’m sure I heard something back there!
:CopKAK: Drop it and get back here.
:CopKAK: …just a quick loo- Mhh!!!
[Taser hand activated!]
Score! One uniform stolen!

:CopKAK: …Hey, are you okay back there? …hello?
:JaraKAK: So… um… can I go now or what?
:CopKAK: Just one second… we might have a situation here.

Um… I don’t think I thought my cunning plan through to the end…

Insert You wouldn’t shoot a cop and steal his helmet_
>>
No. 540762 ID: 2f4b71

>>540761
Put his helmet on your hand and stick it out around the corner of the box like a puppet and imitate his voice. That plan has never failed in the entire history of plans!
>>
No. 540765 ID: 3d1a76

Oooh!
If you can? slip the helment next to the Morgani guys. Infighting for the win!
>>
No. 540767 ID: 9ddf68

any way you could make it that the Morgani guys took out the cop? if not, how quick can you get dressed into something else and remember you can save time by wearing his clothes over your's.
>>
No. 540768 ID: 96c896

>>540765
Oh, even better. Grab the morgani goon on the couch, tase him, and let both parties discover the scene. Make it look like they attacked eachother, but stay hidden.
>>
No. 540769 ID: b3ca75
File 137936087056.png - (29.51KB , 900x450 , 14.png )
540769

>Infighting for the win!
Hmm… I guess I can throw the cop at them? Eat cop, Morgani!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Aah! The cops are attacking! Fire at will!
:CopKAK: Aah! The Morgani are attacking! Call in a swat team!
:JaraKAK: Aah! Run away!
:CopKAK: I’m hit!
:ErinKAK: Aah! Being in the middle of a fire fight might not have been the best idea I ever had…

Insert In the middle_
>>
No. 540771 ID: 96c896

What are you talking about it's totally fine. Just sneak around while everyone's distracted.

Move a box around with you so they don't spot you. Shit, we should've just pulled a Solid Snake and used a box as a disguise.
>>
No. 540777 ID: 9ddf68

well you may not be in the best position right now you do have to admit this is a really good distraction. See if you can't find a way to use this to sneak into the building.
>>
No. 540782 ID: 520645

This'd be a great distraction if you weren't stuck in the middle of it. As it is both sides are looking right where you're hiding, so if you try to sneak out they'll spot you. Preferably gonna need a another way out of this.

You still got that slice-anything sword? If so then cut a hole in the wall of the building or the pavement below big enough to crawl through, then pull a crate or box over the hole to cover your exit. This is the best way since neither side will know you were here.

If swording your way out is not an option then your best bet is to break out on the police side, since they aren't armored up or have heavy weapons, and they're gonna take cover behind the building soon to avoid Morgani fire. Call up Jara and have her be your eyes in the sky, watching the police and Morgani forces for an opening to speed-crawl out on the police side without the Morgani side spotting you.
>>
No. 540798 ID: b3ca75
File 137937328763.png - (24.35KB , 900x450 , 15.png )
540798

>What are you talking about it's totally fine. Just sneak around while everyone's distracted.
…I rather not move into the open when they are shooting like this.
>Shit, we should've just pulled a Solid Snake and used a box as a disguise.
I think they are smart enough to notice a box moving without aid. But if they are distracted…
>Call up Jara and have her be your eyes in the sky.
:JaraKAK: Um… that place is a bit hot so I’m just going to bail for now, okay? I’m not some kind of combat pilot, you know!

>You still got that slice-anything sword? If so then cut a hole in the wall of the building.
Luckily, there was just an almost empty storage room on the other side of the wall… and with them distracted and looking the other way it’s a piece of cake sneaking toward the entrance from another direction.

:SusanKAK: …what are those idiots doing now?
:DyneKAK: Um… seems like they are having a shootout with the police.
:SusanKAK: …why?
:DyneKAK: Heck if I know.
:SusanKAK: And why is everyone even stupider than usual?
:DyneKAK: Because we got a mad god taking over the city?
:SusanKAK: …I hate Mondays, you know that? …and what’s with the box?
:DyneKAK: “Containing wieners”… I guess they were hungry?

Insert Predicable solid snake innuendo_
>>
No. 540801 ID: bb4329

Dont move 1mm '!' Well pop up above there heads if you do:)
>>
No. 540812 ID: 96c896

>>540798
Time for some emotional manipulation. Make them bored, so they go and do something else. Then you can sneak past.

This looks like a sane person from Morgani, though... maybe we can talk to her away from the troops?
>>
No. 540831 ID: dbe554

Oh hey it's dyne! He's a friendly remember, walk close and get his attention.
>>
No. 540838 ID: 9ddf68

>>540831
uh, yeah lets not do that. Since it seems that everyone is after our head now and no one knows that the guy is actually on our side so if we were to just pop out and say hi, people might figure out that he's playing for our team and then there goes our groups checkbook. However if we can somehow get him alone so we can talk to him, then maybe we can see if you can't sneak us into the building.
>>
No. 540839 ID: 96c896

Or maybe speak to him over the radio? I'm not sure if he's connected to the network.
>>
No. 540868 ID: b3ca75
File 137942700940.png - (27.11KB , 900x450 , 16.png )
540868

>Don’t move 1mm!
I’m just a box… ignore me…
>Time for some emotional manipulation. Make them bored, so they go and do something else.
That would make them leave, yes…
>Then you can sneak past.
…but there are way too many goons at the door for me to sneak past, even in the box.

>maybe speak to him over the radio? I'm not sure if he's connected to the network.
He isn’t connected to our secure channel… but I can just call him on the MindPad.
:DyneKAK: Dyne speaking…
:ErinKAK: Oh, hey… um… it’s Erin… I’m hiding in the box in front of you and… can you get me inside?
:DyneKAK: Erin? What are you doing here!?
:ErinKAK: Trying to kill a god?
:DyneKAK: Oh… um… how… and…
:SusanKAK: Well, Mr. Dyne… what are you waiting for? We really need to discuss a way to stabilize this whole situation.
:DyneKAK: Um… I might have gotten some help in that regard… um… maybe…
:SusanKAK: Maybe what? I’m all ears.

Insert Winners don’t do stupidity_
>>
No. 540874 ID: 96c896

>>540868
Tell him you have a totally real gun that can kill Pride. Just gotta get inside. Also ask if you can have a secure conversation with the both of them, maybe find out what Morgani knows about what's going on.
>>
No. 540880 ID: dbe554

Yeah pretty much we just need a way inside and to let us do our thiing.
>>
No. 540935 ID: f9cf6a

Tell Dyne to NOT say this out loud, but there's a weapon that'll kill the god Pride, if you can get it up to him. You're here to scout the tower to find a way to get it up there. Don't say you have the weapon on yourself, just in case anyone you don't want to hear that is listening.

Then tell Dyne to tell the lady that he isn't sure yet, but he'd rather not speak out in the open, and ask her to help him carry this totally not suspicious crate of wieners inside. Erin, brace yourself to the inside of the crate for this, and give her a feeling of... gullibility? Not-questioning-ness? Whatever that'll get her to help without hesitation.
>>
No. 540962 ID: b3ca75
File 137948266258.png - (14.12KB , 900x450 , 17.png )
540962

>Tell him you have a totally real gun that can kill Pride.
:ErinKAK: -just not… um… on me. I just need to scout ahead, alright?
:DyneKAK: …really… Mrs. Morgani… are you willing to take a bit of a gamble?
:SusanKAK: As long as you know what you’re doing.
>ask if you can have a secure conversation with the both of them.
:DyneKAK: We need to get to one of the conference rooms first… you know, in case someone is listening. Oh, and we need to bring the box.
:SusanKAK: Why do we need a bunch of sausages?
>Erin, brace yourself to the inside of the crate for this, and give her a feeling of... gullibility? Not-questioning-ness? Whatever that'll get her to help without hesitation.
:SusanKAK: …but fine, I didn’t want to die bored anyway…

--------------

:SusanKAK: Alright, Mr. Dyne, what’s the plan? …and if this is another dick in a box joke I swear to-
:ErinKAK: Hey! I’m not a dick! …um… and… err… hello?
:SusanKAK: …Is this another assassin attempt? If so, it’s one of the more pathetic one…

Insert The most pathetic one was the one with exploding cigars_
>>
No. 540965 ID: dbe554

Just say you're friendly and get her up to speed.

Also..That's the Virtue Machine's head on that board! The one that Jacob/Wrath and Sloth tried to possess!
>>
No. 540966 ID: 96c896

>>540962
First off, say no, although you could probably kill the both of them if you wanted to. Second, ask what Morgani was trying to accomplish by messing around with the big blue ball underground and the samples they managed to take out of it. Did they learn anything interesting? Third, ask what the hell's on that board. Actually go read it too. Fourth, ask if there's any other non-controlled personnel around and if they know how Pride gets up to the top of the tower. Teleporter maybe?
>>
No. 540969 ID: da4ec6

>>540962
>assassin
Well we kind of are, but we're not here for her.
>>
No. 540973 ID: d2995c

>>540969
Say the 'not for you' part first.
>>
No. 540989 ID: 001618

... I thought we trapped virtue in a true illusion a long ass time ago... did he finally escape it or something else?
>>
No. 541002 ID: b3ca75
File 137951827564.png - (14.22KB , 900x450 , 18.png )
541002

>Well we kind of are, but we're not here for her.
:ErinKAK: Relax, I’m not here for you. I’m on a mission to kill a god- whoa, you got a fast draw arm…
:SusanKAK: Please, stay in the box and keep your hands were I can see them.
:DyneKAK: Relax, Susan, she’s on our side.
>Bring her up to speed.
:ErinKAK: -and that’s why I’m here.
:SusanKAK: hmm…

>Ask what Morgani was trying to accomplish by messing around with the big blue ball underground?
:SusanKAK: We were trying to find out what it was… and how to profit on it. Of course, the last few years have been more about trying to contain it and keeping the Empire from knowing about it.
:ErinKAK: Wait, why have you been keeping it from the Empire if you’re trying to keep it locked up?
:SusanKAK: Tell me, what is the standard response to a grade A planetary threat?
:ErinKAK: To gasify the planet and steal all the data so they can duplicate it… oh, right… we don’t really want that…
>Did they learn anything interesting?
:SusanKAK: Nothing really interesting you don’t already know… except the weird connection to that new ice cream they are selling… what was it called…
:DyneKAK: The Wizard Lizard Blizzard? That’s odd; Wiz gave me that recipe… what’s the connection?
:SusanKAK: The lab boys said something that it was the perfect mix to trap and transport that weird blue energy from underground.

>Third, ask what the hell's on that board.
:SusanKAK: I don’t really know… let’s see… it’s a diagram without any numbers… and a picture of that machine we were building… the rest looks like some random scribbles.
:ErinKAK: What machine?
:SusanKAK: One of the lab boys got a crazy idea how to control that power that’s underground. I don’t really know how it was supposed to work but we were never able to finish it. The project was cancelled when shit hit the fan… but I guess the remains are still on floor 777.
>Fourth, ask if there's any other non-controlled personnel around.
:SusanKAK: Not that I know of. The only one that’s not acting crazy here was Dyne… and I don’t know why.
:DyneKAK: Maybe because of high intelligence?
:SusanKAK: No, that would rule you out… and besides, the lab boys have gone nuts to.
>and if they know how Pride gets up to the top of the tower.
:SusanKAK: On top of the tower? He’s been using the elevator he constructed in the back… mostly to transport all those explosives up there… never actually seen him use it himself…

Insert Maybe he just wants to get into shape by using the stairs_
>>
No. 541005 ID: de6c50

we have a good idea of what that machine does seeing how we fought the damn thing once a long time ago... pain in the ass it was.

But yeah if they have a map or something to help us navigate this place that would be nice.
>>
No. 541006 ID: dbe554

The device can control reality by using the souls of trillions in order to fuel it. Dangerous thing.
>>
No. 541007 ID: 96c896

>>541002
Haha seriously? They're trapping souls in ice cream and then selling it to people? Let me guess, everyone who's eaten any is now being controlled by Pride. Or maybe it's the opposite.

Anyway, the elevator sounds like it's using warped space to go up faster than it should. ...ask what the tech's name is. Does she know anyone named Jacob Waechter? I'm suddenly wondering if this false reality is based on events surrounding the creation of the Vessel. Maybe we can use that to our advantage.
>>
No. 541014 ID: b3ca75
File 137952573233.png - (14.33KB , 900x450 , 19.png )
541014

>Haha seriously? They're trapping souls in ice cream and then selling it to people?
:SusanKAK: Of course not. We’re not the ones selling the ice cream. Were just buying it to use it for transportation… though I wonder what would happen if you ate a charged one… hmmm…
>ask what the tech's name is.
:SusanKAK: I’m Susan Morgani… and I’m not some tech, I’m the owner of this company. Haven’t you seen me on the news?
:ErinKAK: Um… well… no… but I do recognize your voice, when I think about it.
>Does she know anyone named Jacob Waechter?
:SusanKAK: Who?

>Anyway, the elevator sounds like it's using warped space to go up faster than it should.
:SusanKAK: No, it’s just really fast.
>The device can control reality by using the souls of trillions in order to fuel it. Dangerous thing.
:SusanKAK: It can control reality itself? What? I’m pretty sure that wasn’t in the blueprints… Luckily we didn’t finish it.
>But yeah if they have a map or something to help us navigate this place that would be nice.
:SusanKAK: This place isn’t really that complicated to navigate. Just follow the signs… and the main elevators are just down the hall on the right.

Insert For the color blind test, please follow the red and green signs_
>>
No. 541017 ID: dbe554

Thank the woman, continue to special elevator.
>>
No. 541018 ID: 96c896

>>541014
The picture changed. I think we'd better go.
>>
No. 541020 ID: 9ddf68

oh great the picture's eye's just changed, that's never a good sign... also is she ever going to put that freaking gun down.

Also some parting words if you feel like it. Tell her the last people who built the thing went mad with power and force pretty much all civilization underground and knock them back into the dark ages. Except mantises for some reason, apparently they could still live on the surface when the other 3 races couldn't. Not sure why either, immunity, the surface wasn't as bad as they said it was, plot hole, who knows.
>>
No. 541044 ID: f9cf6a

Uh. Not to be overly alarming, but the blue eyes on the machine drawn on the whiteboard just turned blood red... and started bleeding. ...Yeah. For safety's sake I suggest everyone get out of this room right now. And would Mrs. Morgani please stop pointing that gun at Erin. It's making me nervous.

Ask Susan if she could get you a Morgani guard uniform, along with false credentials to match. Perhaps even all-access clearance as well.

Also ask how many and what kind of explosives were being sent up to the tower top? Conventional ones or stuff on a WMD scale?

Suggest to Susan that right now she ought to get up to floor 777, load up all the machine's parts and copies of the research data, and get them out of the city ASAP. I have a strong feeling that after Pride kicks the bucket we're gonna need that machine to cap the soul well and keep the planet core from going up like a supernova.

She should also grab a canister or two of the soul-charged ice cream, for testing purposes later.
>>
No. 541090 ID: b3ca75
File 137956959693.png - (11.12KB , 900x450 , 20.png )
541090

>The picture changed. I think we'd better go.
Huh? It did? I can’t see a difference… but if you say so…
>Would Mrs. Morgani please stop pointing that gun at Erin. It's making me nervous.
:SusanKAK: As soon as Ms. Erin stops being an assassin.
:ErinKAK: Um… I can’t really… err…
:SusanKAK: I know.
>Ask Susan if she could get you a Morgani guard uniform, along with false credentials to match. Perhaps even all-access clearance as well.
:SusanKAK: I can show you were an armory is on this level… and you shouldn’t have a problem with access.

>Also ask how many and what kind of explosives were being sent up to the tower top? Conventional ones or stuff on a WMD scale?
:SusanKAK: Conventional ones. I think he wants to blow up the top floor… but I can’t see why. I mean, he just created it, why blow it up?
>Suggest to Susan that right now she ought to get up to floor 777, load up all the machine's parts and copies of the research data.
:SusanKAK: I already got all the company backup data uploaded, which would include the machine blueprints… as for the machine itself… um… it’s rather big, so there’s no way I can get it down to my ship… but getting out of the city sounds like a plan.
>Thank the woman, continue to special elevator.
:SusanKAK: Just kick that douche butt for me, will you? Dyne, come on, I’m going to need you on the ship.
:DyneKAK: Coming.

So… here we are, the elevator. Let’s see… a numpad for inserting which floor you want to go to… and is that a giant red button labeled “Top floor”? I hope this elevator ride is on the short side, because this suit is a bit tight and why do elevators always have such crappy music!? It almost makes my ears bleed!

Insert Ding! Welcome to the top floor! Explosions, an egocentric god and a sale on underwear_
>>
No. 541091 ID: dbe554

*Hums with the music* Going up! Top floor, douche central, lord of douche, and mind control and likely illusionary shenanigans!
>>
No. 541094 ID: 9ddf68

hum a song you actually like then to drown the music out... I'm also very weary about hit the big red button, not a lot of good things happen when one pushes the big red button.
>>
No. 541096 ID: d2995c

Shouldn't we stop by floor 777 first to see if there is anything there to take and/or smash?
>>
No. 541097 ID: da4ec6

>>541090
Go to floor 777 first.
>>
No. 541122 ID: b3ca75
File 137959756306.png - (24.55KB , 900x450 , 21.png )
541122

>Hum a song you actually like then to drown the music out...
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da Batman!~
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da Nev’s bum!~
>Go to floor 777 first.
777 it is, then…

:PrideKAK: Why, hello Erin. So nice to see that you had the time to stop by.
:ErinKAK: I always got time to kick your butt!
:PrideKAK: Really? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time?
:ErinKAK: Well… yes, but Nev doesn’t have the stamina to-
:PrideKAK: Question withdrawn… I didn’t need to know that.
:ErinKAK: So… are you expecting me to die of boredom in this elevator or what?
:PrideKAK: Well, no… it’s going to be an exciting ride… for both of us.
:ErinKAK: Oh? I didn’t know you liked to ride people like me~
:PrideKAK: What!? No! You know what, I’ll remove that brain gun of yours for that… “interesting” image. Poof! Gone! Your fault!
:ErinKAK: H-hey, how did you- give it back!
:PrideKAK: And I was going to remove that annoying elevator music… but now… hope you like to listen to it.
:ErinKAK: You… you monster!

Insert Just as evil as leaving bread crumbs in someone’s bed… or kittens! Evil kittens!_
>>
No. 541128 ID: 001618

hey pride quick question, why are you so against sex all the sudden. I mean the last time we saw you, you couldn't stop hitting on every female in sight (or at least the lizards)... what happened. I mean you never where on the same level of Liz but you didn't run away from the subject like some kind of nun.
>>
No. 541137 ID: dbe554

Hey Pride could we at least get some smooth jazz while we fight the monster things? Thanks in advance!
>>
No. 541160 ID: b3ca75
File 137961692542.png - (26.38KB , 900x450 , 22.png )
541160

>hey pride quick question, why are you so against sex all the sudden.
:PrideKAK: Your filthy reproduction is a disease on the world and needs to be purged by the perfection of the machine, VERM- Ngt… um… I mean, I’m not against sex, I’m just against hearing or seeing your weird fetish with that extra equipment of yours… it’s disgusting, really.

>Hey Pride could we at least get some smooth jazz while we fight the monster things? Thanks in advance!
:ErinKAK: Wait, what monst- Argh!
:PrideKAK: Hmm… jazz, you say? That would be fitting for when Erin here gets flayed alive, yes… I think I got some smooth jazz lying around here somewhere…
:ErinKAK: What is this armor made of!? Tissue paper!? Argh!

Insert They are probably cheaper than tissue paper_
>>
No. 541165 ID: 07e3a8

...you expected that armor to stop anything? You've seen how well it worked on the goons.

Just emotion-gun the monsters yourself if we're missing the gun, and bounce from one to another with your sword.
>>
No. 541204 ID: 9ddf68

well we still have the sword and we have bitchin agility still, so I say jump on top of the elevator seeing how one of the flesh beast is trying to knock it down and if you can cut one or two of them up as you do this feel free too. If you can't do any of that however just use your sword to cut a way into whatever floor you're on right now.
>>
No. 541219 ID: 96c896

>>541160
Sliceydicey the incoming attacks. Maybe use Flesh Burner once you're out of the elevator. What floor are we on so far?
>>
No. 541328 ID: b3ca75
File 137968315635.png - (25.19KB , 900x450 , 23.png )
541328

>Just use your sword to cut a way into whatever floor you're on right now.
Not while the elevator is moving! That would be suicide!
>What floor are we on so far?
We just passed 100th… so about six hundred more to go.

>Sliceydicey the incoming attacks.
Bastards completely ruined my pants! Let’s see how they like getting cut!
>Maybe use Flesh Burner once you're out of the elevator.
That’s two of them down… one more to go… wait, was what that?

Insert Worst. Elevator ride. Ever._
>>
No. 541331 ID: 07e3a8

Two undead cogs swords-people coming through the roof, and there's annother vine monster attacking from behind.

>Insert Worst. Elevator ride. Ever.
I've seen worse.
>>
No. 541339 ID: 96c896

I don't think there's one coming from behind, those just look like leftover bits from the earlier attack.

Of note, the Cogs on the roof are TransMachina. We still don't know how to kill those without a braingun and goddamn it why are EITHER of these things still around? We disabled the antenna running the TMs and killed the Purity leaders. There shouldn't be anything running these things. I guess you can try using emotional manipulation to distract them long enough to knock them off the elevator, then they'll just no longer be a threat.
>>
No. 541342 ID: 9ddf68

ok seeing how the cog guys can't fly like the flesh monsters, feel free to just knock them off the elevator any way you can.
>>
No. 541344 ID: b3ca75
File 137970366863.png - (14.69KB , 900x450 , 24.png )
541344

>why are EITHER of these things still around?
:PrideKAK: Did you really think the cogs and Purity was smart enough to create these things on their own? Oh… and I’ll start playing some smooth jazz over the speakers in… 3… 2… 1…
:ErinKAK: …I can’t hear a thing… in fact, even the annoying elevator music is gone.
:PrideKAK: …son of Kevros! Those imbeciles on the roof must have damaged the speakers!

>I guess you can try using emotional manipulation to distract them.
…It only seems to be making them angry…
:CreatureKAK: Rawr! Rawr I say!
>Seeing how the cog guys can't fly like the flesh monsters, feel free to just knock them off the elevator any way you can.
And there goes the roof!

Insert Rawr mean I love you in dinosaur (Especially with ketchup)_
>>
No. 541346 ID: 07e3a8

>…son of Kevros! Those imbeciles on the roof must have damaged the speakers!
Does that insult even make sense if you've got all your memories?

C'mon, can't you just vibrate the air molecules or something, god?

>what now
At least one sword person still appears to be a threat, and the vine monster is charging something.

Best course of action is probably to smash the cyber-zombie into the plant zombie's charge to try and blow 'em both up.
>>
No. 541349 ID: dbe554

Son of Kevros the remaining plant monster is about to fire a beam!
>>
No. 541350 ID: 96c896

>>541344
Incoming energy ball. Also, metal ninja. See if you can get the ninja hit by the energy ball, then knock them into eachother. Or reverse that order. Or steal the other ninja's sword and throw it at the remaining fleshbeast.
>>
No. 541351 ID: 9ddf68

well it looks like one of the ninja's are making a comeback and the remaining flesh beast is about to shoot something at you. Do you have a gun, shoot them.
>>
No. 541353 ID: b3ca75
File 137971016117.png - (13.37KB , 900x450 , 25.png )
541353

>Does that insult even make sense if you've got all your memories?
:PrideKAK: Meh, it’s a force of habit, mostly…
>C'mon, can't you just vibrate the air molecules or something, god?
:PrideKAK: Or I can just post a link to YouTube in the discussion thread… or is that a bit too fourth wall breaky? Hmm… maybe I should just post it in the thread as an embedded file?

>Steal the other ninja's sword.
:ErinKAK: Can you give me a hand?
>Best course of action is probably to smash the cyber-zombie into the plant zombie's charge to try and blow 'em both up.
:ErinKAK: You see, I really need you to block that guy…
:CreatureKAK: MALFUNCTION! MALF-
:ErinKAK: …is it just me, or are these guys kind of weak?

Insert Stupid jetpack cyborg zombie ninja cultist_
>>
No. 541354 ID: 07e3a8

>…is it just me, or are these guys kind of weak?
Probably. This is just Pride and/or the thing controlling him amusing themself as you approach. Presumably he and/or it want you to actually reach the top.

Spare sword thrown through the jetpacker.
>>
No. 541355 ID: 96c896

They don't appear to regenerate at all. It's like they have no real power behind them. Do be a dear and chuck something at that guy with the gun. Either a piece of the elevator or one of the swords.

Oh hey, looks like the others' mission was successful.
>>
No. 541359 ID: f9cf6a

Yep, that looks like a spaceship launch in the distance. Hope it's Nev and Wiz and not anybody who doesn't like you.

Dropping down to grab the second sword might take too long and the anti-G pack TransMech'll blast the bottom of the elevator away before you can reach it or throw it. Instead throw your current sword through its head into its pack, then drop and pickup the second sword.

...And how are you sticking to the ceiling of the elevator? I guess I missed you picking up a wall-walk ability, but maybe I didn't and something odd(er) is going on.

So, Pride, why'd you have all those explosives sent up to the top of the tower? You planning on detonating them as soon as Erin arrives, killing her instantly in an effective but anti-climatic and unsatisfying manner? 'Cause that doesn't sound like your style.
>>
No. 541361 ID: 1db8af

>So, Pride, why'd you have all those explosives sent up to the top of the tower? You planning on detonating them as soon as Erin arrives, killing her instantly in an effective but anti-climatic and unsatisfying manner? 'Cause that doesn't sound like your style.

Please, please tell me you are. It'd be such a welcome change for the villain to be competent for once, and it'd be nice if we lost for once instead of relying on a succession of absurd if funny plot twists, characters, callbacks, and Macguffins to win.
>>
No. 541363 ID: 96c896

...oh wait don't we have a gun? Just shoot his gun with your gun.
>>
No. 541364 ID: b3ca75
File 137971988718.png - (9.35KB , 900x450 , 26.png )
541364

>Yep, that looks like a spaceship launch in the distance.
It can’t be… it’s coming from the wrong direction… and it’s too small… hmmm… it’s almost like it’s coming from the same direction as our base…
>...And how are you sticking to the ceiling of the elevator?
With my improved agility? It enables me to cling to most surfaces? I’ve had it since… um… since I got you guys?

>So, Pride, why'd you have all those explosives sent up to the top of the tower?
:PrideKAK: How did you- never mind… it’s just the fireworks for my celebration when I kill you, that’s all.
:ErinKAK: You’re so going to blow me up…
:PrideKAK: Of course not! That would be anti-climactic and all…

>Sword thrown through the jetpacker.
:ErinKAK: Eat sword, you bastard!
:CreatureKAK: MALFUNCT-
:ErinKAK: Wait, don’t shoot the- son of a- my extra sword!
:PrideKAK: …isn’t it getting kind of unpleasant riding the elevator like that?
:ErinKAK: Well… I am freezing my butt off… and it’s getting hard to breathe…
:PrideKAK: By the way… about that comment about vibrating the air around you… what do you think would happen if your arms and legs started vibrate right now?
:ErinKAK: I’d fall to my death?
:PrideKAK: Let’s try it out, shall we?

Insert Telling someone about your plan isn’t the best plan_
>>
No. 541367 ID: 96c896

>>541364
Grab the top of the elevator! Or maybe you could jump down to the "falling" part of the elevator, grab the other sword, and wait until your ascent stops so you can grab onto the side of the building and cut an entrance into it. There's air in there, most likely. Probably safer than being out here, plus you'd have a sword again!

Wait, how did that one shot cut off half the elevator? Shouldn't it have just blown a hole in it? Are you in a two-dimensional elevator?!
>>
No. 541368 ID: 07e3a8

Darn, we need a new sword now.

>too small, from base
Mecha?

>vibration attack
flipping over onto the top of the elevator would be the natural fix.

>celebratory fireworks
Why exactly would you have any reason to celebrate? You'd have killed someone who wasn't a god, which is a meaningless accomplishment for a god. And you'd have prevented yourself from being killed, condemning yourself to continue existing, forever, which isn't what you want.
>>
No. 541369 ID: f9cf6a

Dammit. I figured there wouldn't be enough air up here earlier and suggested breaking a space suit, but with the way everything is blowing your armor off it very likely would have been too if you did wear one.

You can't continue up any higher without at least an air tank and mask, and most likely an entire pressure suit, or you're just gonna pass out. Forget riding what's left of the elevator up. You're gonna have to get inside the building.

Jump down as fast as you can, land on the severed section of the elevator and grab the sword. Slice the doors out, wait until the severed section nearly reaches the apogee of its upward motion, then cut an opening into the building as quick as you can. It ought to work 'cause the severed elevator section still has its upward momentum and will expend it before gravity starts to pull it back down the elevator track.

>Launch from base
Ah, that must be Serki's power armor, most likely piloted by Tyros. Here's hopin' that it's jump jets are extra robust.
>>
No. 541395 ID: b3ca75
File 137977163065.png - (14.14KB , 900x450 , 27.png )
541395

>Wait, how did that one shot cut off half the elevator?
He swept the shoot from left to right, cutting it off in the middle.
>Mecha?
Possibly.

>Why exactly would you have any reason to celebrate? You have prevented yourself from being killed, condemning yourself to continue existing, forever, which isn't what you want.
:PrideKAK: You? Kill me? Don’t make me laugh! I need your soul, remember? Without it I can’t die.

>Jump down as fast as you can, land on the severed section of the elevator and grab the sword.
The elevators emergency brakes are at least working… Now, let’s see if I can get off this thing…
>Slice the doors out, wait until the severed section nearly reaches the apogee of its upward motion, then cut an op-
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Death to the interloper!
:ErinKAK: Argh!

Insert One leg of three_
>>
No. 541397 ID: dbe554

Gonna have to try and get to that ship, shock the power armor, and murder the rest.
>>
No. 541401 ID: 07e3a8

Those guys are all normal. Mental attacks should work.
>>
No. 541406 ID: 7bbaae

>>541395
I think now is the time you use your overdrive so you're fast enough to take out these other guys before they get off another shot on you.
>>
No. 541418 ID: b3ca75
File 137979096806.png - (16.40KB , 900x450 , 28B.png )
541418

>Those guys are all normal. Mental attacks should work.
I c-can only attack one o-of them at the time… and… I-I can’t r-really focus t-trough the p-pain… I-I think I can m-make them m-miss…
>Gonna have to try and get to that ship, shock the power armor, and murder the rest.
I-I c-can’t jump w-with only one leg… ow… I-I need h-help…

:TyrosKAK: Am I late to the party?
:ErinKAK: Argh! It burns!
:TyrosKAK: Wops… I guess you were a bit close to that shot… and you’re missing a leg… shit…
:ErinKAK: No shit, Sherlock!

Insert Elementary my dear Watson_
>>
No. 541421 ID: 07e3a8

Wait, Tyros? I was expecting Serki.
>>
No. 541425 ID: 7bbaae

Serki can't drive power armor, he's a mechanic.

>>541418
Thank Tyros for the save and ask for an evac. The way up is destroyed now. Though, I still would like to see the incomplete machine Morgani was working on.
>>
No. 541429 ID: dbe554

Did Wiz have some idea that this would happen? Medical assistance needed!
>>
No. 541432 ID: b3ca75
File 137979724280.png - (8.47KB , 900x450 , 29.png )
541432

>Wait, Tyros? I was expecting Serki.
J-just because he can b-build it doesn’t m-mean he can drive it… Tyros is t-the one with p-power armor training…

>Thank Tyros for the save and ask for an evac.
:ErinKAK: T-thanks for the rescue… now g-get me to Kyra!
:TyrosKAK: On my way.
:PrideKAK: What!? You’re leaving already!? But you haven’t seen the surprise on the top floor yet!
>Though, I still would like to see the incomplete machine Morgani was working on.
:TyrosKAK: I can make a quick sweep if you want to… after I drop you of, of course. I mean, I can just fly up to the top.
:ErinKAK: I… I… I really need to take a n-nap for a second… j-just get me to Kyra…

[Please choose a new target to follow]

Insert Hold L + R + select while scrolling through the characters to find Olof_
>>
No. 541440 ID: 7bbaae

>>541432
LRS Oglaf!
Wait no. I wanna see what's up there.
[switch to Tyros]

Man, it seems like every time we go out on a mission we get interrupted by something big and miss out on stuff.
>>
No. 541450 ID: 9ddf68

what the fuck is that red light in the background?

anyways we probably have some time before we actually have to worry about fighting pride... seeing as we have to go back to base to get some quick fixes so lets switch to Void and see how things are going on his side of things.
>>
No. 541502 ID: f9cf6a

[Switch to Nevros]
We need to inform Nev and Wiz what happened here, and maybe they could use our help as well.

>>541450
Yeah, what is that red beam of light? The one that stretches from the surface up... into space... Dammit, are we looking at some kind of space-to-surface ship borne beam cannon charging up to fire?
>>
No. 541509 ID: dbe554

Switch to Ice cream soul.

Just kidding, swap down to Kyra.
>>
No. 541515 ID: d2995c

If that red beam isn't a superweapon here to kill everything we should go check it out instead of flying past the top of the tower. I feel like Pride would violently object to that sort of thing.
>>
No. 541541 ID: b3ca75
File 137985320719.png - (4.05KB , 900x450 , 31.png )
541541

>what the fuck is that red light in the background?
:TyrosKAK: I don’t know… it seems to be coming from the direction of the base… and it was only there for a second… I better check it out while I’m dropping off Erin.

>Switch to Ice cream soul.
[Ice cream currently doesn’t have a soul. Please insert a soul into the ice cream]
>[Switch to Nevros]
:VoiddaggerKAK: Welp… this was surprisingly easy. I just need to boot this thing up and we got ourselves a ship… and there… we’re up in the air.
:WizKAK: Which is kind of pointless now… Erin was just evacuated because of a missing leg.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what!? …is she alright?
:WizKAK: Kyra will fix her up in no time, don’t worry.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Then… what are we supposed to do with the ship? Fly it to the top of the tower without her?
:WizKAK: Hmm… there might have been some change of plans… we should probably head back to base… maybe stop by Dairy Queen for some ice cream before we head home.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ice cream? I don’t really think we ha-
:JaraKAK: Hey, guys! The mission is delayed! Erin just got hurt!
:VoiddaggerKAK: We already know.
JaraKAK: Wha- how? Tyros just reported it a second ago…

Insert Ice cream is always relevant_
>>
No. 541551 ID: dbe554

*Chime's bell*

Seriously Wiz the future talk is unsettling, I mean at this point we know that you know all this is gonna happen, but how about answering in a way that'll prevent issues from arising.

Also Nev don't eat the Wizzard Lizard Blizzards, they contain souls.
>>
No. 541555 ID: 2bb9aa

Wiz you just looked at the last two posts and i think you have hostiles in bound and what is that red dot over(beting $10 on this) our base??
>>
No. 541565 ID: 07e3a8

Wiz, don't use out of context time-travel information to unnerve your companions. That isn't nice.

Use it to game the system without telling them.
>>
No. 541566 ID: b3ca75
File 137987046951.png - (4.19KB , 900x450 , 32.png )
541566

>*Chime's bell*
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, hi guys… is Erin alright?
>Also Nev don't eat the Wizzard Lizard Blizzards, they contain souls.
:VoiddaggerKAK: They contain the what now?
:WizKAK: Not the ones you can buy from Dairy Queen. As long as you don’t eat any of the ones inside the Morgani labs you’re good.

>Seriously Wiz the future talk is unsettling.
:WizKAK: Future? I’m talking about the past. You can’t change what’s already happened.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …that’s even more unsettling…
>I mean at this point we know that you know all this is gonna happen.
:WizKAK: I have no idea what’s going to happened anymore. In the past Void was already dead by now, thanks to Erin’s backstabbing. Oh, and they purged our base about now too… Ah… I was lucky to survive that one… if you want to call it surviving… my memory lives on, I guess?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Purge? What purge!?
>Use time-travel information to game the system.
:WizKAK: That’s what I’m doing! Um… sort of… it’s not really time-travel but… yea…

>you have hostiles in bound and what is that red dot over our base??
:WizKAK: The red dot should be Tyros landing at the base… the blue dots would be Morgani drop ships going right for our hideout.
:VoiddaggerKAK: What!? We got to do something! …wait, this thing got weapons, right?
:WizKAK: Only disabling ones.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Meant to be used in space. Stalling an engine here would be quite fatal, right? …and I’m pretty sure they don’t have weapons on those ships…
:WizKAK: They are bound to have power armor escorting them.

Insert Averting a TPK_
>>
No. 541576 ID: 9ddf68

ok what's with the red beam of death? it just blow something up. Also do we have somewhere we could just park this thing and so not to risk it, then have Wiz do his sniper thing to slow down the Morgani troops with Void keeping the ship ready to pick up everyone in the base just incase we need to make a quick escape.
>>
No. 541579 ID: dbe554

The future refused to change..

We cannot allow it Wiz! If you were from the future-past, were we there to assist? Or change things? Also we need to try and assist them as best as we can. None shall be sacrificed this day!
>>
No. 541580 ID: 7bbaae

There's a spaceship shooting lasers at the surface. Great. I don't see any explosions though.

Well, Tyros has that absurd power armor himself, at the base... maybe he can engage at about the same time we do, to take out the escort while we down the dropships?
>>
No. 541584 ID: b3ca75
File 137987863602.png - (23.74KB , 900x450 , 33.png )
541584

>ok what's with the red beam of death?
:WizKAK: Hmm… doesn’t really seem like it’s doing any damage.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ve seen one of those before. They are supposed to neutralize power armors.
>If you were from the future-past, were we there to assist?
:WizKAK: No, you were not… and neither was the current me.
:VoiddaggerKAK: You’re starting to make my head hurt.

>Also we need to try and assist them as best as we can.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I guess we’re going in.
:WizKAK: We can’t as long as they have those escorts.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Then let’s call Tyros to take care of them.
>Well, Tyros has that absurd power armor himself, at the base...
>We need to make a quick escape.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I can’t reach them. They are jamming the signals.
:WizKAK: Then send the voices. They can’t jam them.

[Lost connection with Nevros Voidsword!]]
[Connection successful… connected to Serki ClckClck!]

It should be able to store memories now… hmm… but how do I make the… “self” transfer over to it?

Insert Jammed!? Raspberry? There’s only one man who would dare giving me the raspberry…_
>>
No. 541585 ID: c23ab0

You connect your brain to its brain and use it as a super-brain. Program it to slowly stop the extra brain-ness in order to take over old functions of your brain once they start to fail. Eventually "you" will be totally in the computer brain and can just scrap your organic body.

Also your entire planet is about to be mangled into squishy putty and reshaped into a situation similar to your planet some time ago, a process which only Wiz's memories survive.
>>
No. 541588 ID: 7bbaae

>>541584
[ding]
Serki, are you making Wiz's body? Because it looks like that is what you're doing. I guess this explains where the past Wiz's memories came from. Oh, and good job on the power armor, it really is very impressive. Wait, how do you sit in that chair?

Speaking of power armor, you need to tell Tyros to suit up and go out to eliminate the Morgani power armor escorting some incoming dropships. They're gonna kill everyone here otherwise. Then Nev and Wiz can shoot down the dropships themselves.

Oh jeez your bedroom is under Jara's. Last night must've been awkward.
>>
No. 541596 ID: 9ddf68

hey buddy it's us. and before you say anything I have two things you should know about

1. your room looks awesome

2. your base is about to be hit hard by Morgani troops and we need whoever is available to take out the power armors so we can get Void and Wiz to help out... did I mention how awesome your room is?
>>
No. 541597 ID: b3ca75
File 137988374489.png - (18.50KB , 900x450 , 34.png )
541597

>[ding]
:SerkiKAK: AAAH!!
>You connect your brain to its brain and use it as a super-brain. Program it to slowly stop the extra brain-ness in order to take over old functions of your brain once they start to fail. Eventually "you" will be totally in the computer brain and can just scrap your organic body.
…wait… wouldn’t that… um… k-kill me? I d-don’t really want to s-scrap my organic body… b-but it might w-work…

>Serki, are you making Wiz's body? Because it looks like that is what you're doing.
Wiz? What? No… its v-visor does look like the o-one Wiz has, I admit b-but… Wiz is a h-human… um… mostly human… not a r-robot…
>Wait, how do you sit in that chair?
With great d-difficulty… r-racist author, too lazy to m-make chairs f-for mantises…
>Oh jeez your bedroom is under Jara's. Last night must've been awkward.
Awkward? W-why? W-what happened up t-there last night?

>You need to tell Tyros to suit up and go out to eliminate the Morgani power armor escorting some incoming dropships. They're gonna kill everyone here otherwise.
W-w-what!?

----------------

:SerkiKAK: -And y-you need to get out t-there and help now!
:TyrosKAK: Well, good thing I’m still inside the armor, huh? I’ll get going right away.
:JaraKAK: Well, crap. We need to evacuate… in only one car… um… it’s going to be a tight fit... Serki, go get Kyra and Erin. We’re leaving.
:TyrosKAK: Didn’t Kyra say that we shouldn’t disturb her… you know, because she’s operating on Erin right now?
:JaraKAK: …son of a-

Insert Witch with capital B!_
>>
No. 541601 ID: 7bbaae

>>541597
You didn't hear anything last night? Nevermind then. Wait, were you even sleeping in your room last night?

Also look, can't you just, I don't know, ask Kyra to slap on a robot leg or something? Or a quick patch job until we can spend the time to fix Erin properly? We gotta GO.
>>
No. 541602 ID: c23ab0

>>541597

Well the idea is to wait until your organic brain dies naturally, but yeah you can accelerate the process.
>>
No. 541603 ID: dbe554

Yeah there's at least 14 ships armed with escorts, lets just say that we need a quick cauterization job or slap on something because we gotta go!
>>
No. 541609 ID: d2995c

>…wait… wouldn’t that… um… k-kill me?
(According to many philosophies at least), you won't die from the process if it happens gradually enough for each replacement part to integrate with the rest of your mind before the next one is put in.

By the way, wizard is from something functionally like an alternate future, and his brainware is mechanical enough that he apparently considers himself not-quite-sapient (though the existence of such an opinion as something other than a pre-programmed response would itself imply sapience...)
>>
No. 541653 ID: 9ddf68

well Nev has a space worthy vehicle so you guys actually have 2 cars now but you need to take out the power armors coming this way so Nev and Wiz can get in close to pick you guys up and wiz needs those armors gone so he can grab his compensation gun and blow some of the transports out of the sky.
>>
No. 541661 ID: f9cf6a

WAIT! Wait, wait, wait! Tyros can't take the power armor out there now! There's a ship firing a big red beam down at the base that Nev said neutralizes power armor. Though he could still take shots at the Morgani forces from inside the base entrance or from any other tunnels that lead outside.

This does mean that the power armors escorting the Morgani forces won't be able to get near the base while that beam is on, but I dunno how much that'll help us. Even if Nev brings the ship into the beam to fire on the transports it won't keep the power armors from firing on him from outside the beam. And I'm guessing that Nev trying to take on the ship firing the beam would be a bad idea, so that's out unless somebody has a clever idea.

Hmmm.... Maybe there's a way to bend or reflect all or part of the beam at the power armor escorts? Hey, Serki, Jara, you got any ideas if that's possible to do with anything that's in the base?

What options do we have for escape tunnels out of here? I know the whole planet is riddled with abandoned mining tunnels and shafts so there ought to be at least a few that could be broken into from the base.

Somebody call Kyra, or get over to her if she's not taking calls, and tell her that a fuck-ton of Morgani forces are about to land on our doorstep. She's either gonna have to finish up on Erin in record time or get her stable for transport.

Serki, what'd you mean by "self" earlier, when you were thinking about that android you're building? "Soul," perhaps? And transfered from whom?

Also, I suspect that your bot is going to eventually become Wiz after having a soul stuck in, followed by pseudo-time-travel shenanigans, and then replacing most of his bot body bits with grown human bio bits. So if you could slap it together to the point it can move and follow on its own that'd be swell.

And before I forget: Somebody please strip the outfits from those captured Morgani guards. We may need them for disguises later.

Okay, I think I figured out how Wiz knows what's happening: He's somehow using the universal rollback that activated for Liz when she died way back when we first met her; The one that reset everything but her memories. How far back it's resetting, what activates it or how he gets attached to it I don't know, but it fits.
>>
No. 541682 ID: b3ca75
File 137992340162.png - (24.26KB , 900x450 , 35.png )
541682

>By the way, wiz is from something functionally like an alternate future, and his brainware is mechanical enough that he apparently considers himself not-quite-sapient.
I… what?
>Serki, what'd you mean by "self" earlier, when you were thinking about that android you're building? "Soul," perhaps? And transferred from whom?
Um… I m-meant like… err… your conscious? And I don’t r-really know from who… it’s just an idea I had…
>So if you could slap it together to the point it can move and follow on its own that'd be swell.
That would take hours… m-maybe even days! W-we don’t have that kind of time!
>Somebody please strip the outfits from those captured Morgani guards. We may need them for disguises later.
We’ve already stripped them… we j-just need to go get the armors.
[You gained two sets of Morgani armor!]

>WAIT! Wait, wait, wait! Tyros can't take the power armor out there now! There's a ship firing a big red beam down at the base that Nev said neutralizes power armor.
:TyrosKAK: …are you sure? Hmm, that would explain the weird readings I’m getting …well, crap… there’s no way I can take them out fast enough from the base.
>What options do we have for escape tunnels out of here?
:JaraKAK: This is an old mining facility, so it’s got a lot of tunnels under it… though, I have no idea where they lead.

>Somebody call Kyra, she's either gonna have to finish up on Erin in record time or get her stable for transport.
:KyraKAK: What? I… um… I think I can get her stable for transport… but I need someone to carry the whole bed…
:TyrosKAK: I’m on it.

--------------------------

:KyraKAK: So… where are we going?
:JaraKAK: I don’t know… um… let’s see… there’s one tunnel going upwards towards the city… one going downwards away from the city… and one almost going straight up…
:SerkiKAK: There’s one g-going straight down too…
:TyrosKAK: Um… guys… I think they just found the tunnels.
:JaraKAK: What? Already? But we hid the entrance!
:TyrosKAK: They just made their own entrance.

Insert There was a door, you know_
>>
No. 541696 ID: dbe554

Guns out! Tyros set the bed down and move out in front to defend the womenfolk!
>>
No. 541699 ID: 001618

hmm, I think I may have an idea

(switch to Void)
hey buddy can you ask Wiz if he has any idea where these tunnels go (wait for answer then switch back to Serki and tell hime what we heard)
>>
No. 541736 ID: 7bbaae

>>541699
We switch too slowly to do that!

>>541682
Cave in the tunnel behind you!

Let's see... the tunnel going straight up isn't really gonna work for us, neither is the one going straight down. We don't have the climbing gear for it, so only Tyros would really be able to go through those. Unless there are elevators? If there are elevators I can assume that the tunnel up goes towards another entrance in the city, and there will be enemies coming down it now that they know we're in here. Going downhill in any way is a good plan, but they could destroy the elevators to trap us down here so howabout we take the one heading away from the city?

If there is an elevator for the tunnel going almost straight up, sabotage it yourselves. Or collapse the tunnel I guess. First priority is escaping pursuit.
>>
No. 541743 ID: b3ca75
File 137995669434.png - (27.71KB , 900x450 , 36.png )
541743

>Cave in the tunnel behind you!
:JaraKAK: Whoa! Are you insane!? You should haven collapsed the whole tunnel on us!
:TyrosKAK: Not according to my instruments.
>(switch to Void). Ask Wiz if he has any idea where these tunnels go.
:JaraKAK: Or we can just try using the radio first. We’re probably out of range from the jammers by now…
:WizKAK: *Static* Tunnels? *Static* -rry, but I have no idea where they go. Just *Static* as soon as *Static* [Connection lost!]

>Are there are elevators?
:KyraKAK: Any elevators down here should have become unusable centuries ago. There are stairs and ladders, though.
>If there is an elevator for the tunnel going almost straight up, sabotage it yourselves.
:TyrosKAK: Boom! Another tunnel gone!

>Going downhill in any way is a good plan.
:SerkiKAK: Um… don’t you have a m-map of this place, Jara? Can’t you just check it?
:JaraKAK: It just ends further down the tunnel. I can see it splitting up into several other tunnels but that’s it. They probably haven’t mapped this place completely… it’s even got a warning label over that area.
:TyrosKAK: …that would have been good to know BEFORE we destroyed both the ways out of here.
:JaraKAK: Eh, grow a pair. It’s just a warning to prevent some dumbass getting lost down here without food or water.
:SerkiKAK: Like us?
:KyraKAK: Is it just me, or is it getting colder down here?

Insert a maze of twisty passages all alike_
>>
No. 541744 ID: dbe554

It's probably because of the passages being closed so suddenly, preventing heat from entering.
>>
No. 541752 ID: d2995c

>>541744
I don't think sealing it off would make things colder that quickly...

We should go deeper in, in case the cold is some sort of strange weapon on the surface.
>>
No. 541753 ID: 7bbaae

>>541743
Looks like Erin woke up.

I wouldn't worry too much about dying down here because you have no food or water. There must be more ways in/out than those two entrances. So let's just keep going, and leave *very clear* markings behind whenever the path splits, so you know where you've been and how to retrace your steps. You won't get lost that way.
>>
No. 541755 ID: b3ca75
File 137996666742.png - (25.60KB , 900x450 , 37.png )
541755

>Looks like Erin woke up.
:ErinKAK: Can someone please tell me why I’m inside a cold cave without a leg?
:KyraKAK: Morgani raid, so we had to evacuate. Don’t worry; you’ll be up and about as soon as we find some medical equipment.

>let's just keep going, and leave *very clear* markings behind whenever the path splits, so you know where you've been and how to retrace your steps. You won't get lost that way.
:TyrosKAK: I can always make a digital map of this place while we’re moving.
:JaraKAK: I rather be on the safe side, in case something happens to you… or your equipment. I’ll mark every crossing we pass.
:SerkiKAK: W-we can always t-try following the right wall…
:JaraKAK: Yeah, sure… let’s take the right passage then in the crossing… that’s right behind that barricade… this isn’t ominous at all!
:KyraKAK: And it’s getting colder…

Insert Beyond the barricade, is there a world you long to see?_
>>
No. 541756 ID: 2c04d9

>>541755
[Reprogram tail to be a leg]
>>
No. 541761 ID: 7bbaae

>>541755
Something spooky's going on. Check out the skull to see if there's any evidence of how the guy died. Any obvious holes or bite marks?
>>
No. 541767 ID: f9cf6a

Yeah, I don't like this. I'd normally say head back and take another tunnel, but I figure there isn't one. We'll just have to proceed with caution.

Scan everything here and beyond the barrier. Especially that lizard skull. I want to know how long its been dead, how long its been here and how it died, if possible. Also check for more lizard bones buried near it. It'd be odd for a lone lizard skull to be without a body.

Tyros, put Erin down and get on point. Jara, grab Erin's blade, slice a chunk out of the barrier big enough so Tyros can look through, then pull back.

Erin, you feeling anything strange around here in your mind? Nothing empathically strange?

How often is unwanted stuff dumped down in the abandoned mining tunnels, either legally or illegally? And what kind of stuff is usually dumped down here? Anything that could chill the air like this?

>>541756
Erin using her tail as support has merit, but only in the case that there's no way to carry her in the bed. It'd be enough for her to hobble along slowly alone, and move at almost normal walking speed if there's somebody for her to lean on.

In fact, it may be for the best if Erin isn't carried by Tyros. He ought to be on point here in case shit goes down to shield the rest of the group and if he's carrying Erin she'll be right in the way.
>>
No. 541768 ID: 7bbaae

>>541767
Oh, you've reminded me that Erin has enhanced senses, she can get an idea for which branch leads towards the surface by smelling the air.
>>
No. 541770 ID: b3ca75
File 137997589593.png - (24.78KB , 900x450 , 38.png )
541770

>[Reprogram tail to be a leg]
:ErinKAK: Ha! You think a missing leg would keep me down!? Almost as good as new… just a bit wobbly…
:KyraKAK: Um… Erin… clothes?
>Check out the skull to see if there's any evidence of how the guy died. Any obvious holes or bite marks?
:KyraKAK: It’s fake. It isn’t even made of bone.
:JaraKAK: Um… how can you tell? It feels like bone to me…
:KyraKAK: Dammit, Jara, I’m a doctor, I know these things!

>Scan everything here and beyond the barrier.
:JaraKAK: The wood is only a few days old? Odd.
>Erin, you feeling anything strange around here in your mind?
:ErinKAK: It’s like a… static behind the barricade.
>How often is unwanted stuff dumped down in the abandoned mining tunnels, either legally or illegally?
:KyraKAK: Never as far as I know…
:SerkiKAK: W-what should they h-have dumped that would l-lower the temperature like t-this?

>Tyros, put Erin down and get on point. Jara, grab Erin's blade, slice a chunk out of the barrier big enough so Tyros can look through, then pull back.
:ErinKAK: Hey! Don’t touch my blade!
:TyrosKAK: Don’t worry, I got enough armaments to take care of a wooden wall.

:TyrosKAK: See, no problem… wait…what the hell…

Insert Out of bounds_
>>
No. 541773 ID: 9ddf68

ah neat, a glitch in the system, it's been centuries since we've seen one of these

All you need to know is this things usually apart when someone is rewriting reality and not to let them touch you... bad shit usually happens when you let it touch you, like getting turned into a flesh eating abomination for starters... If you haven't figured it out by now I'm telling you guys to hull ass out of here.
>>
No. 541775 ID: 7bbaae

>>541770
Oh god damn it. We're not supposed to be here. Go back and try the passage straight down.

Well, there is an alternative. I guess you could try going out there past the map boundary and back up to reenter the city at a higher elevation. Tyros would probably have to carry everyone... or make multiple trips.

Also, yep, there's that string of numbers again that I can't figure out. Anyone present care to give it a shot?
>>
No. 541776 ID: 7bbaae

>>541773
That was a different kind of glitch, though! Reality was breaking then, this is just uh... the edge of reality.
>>
No. 541798 ID: dbe554

Serki is getting a nice view there.

Though it can't be the edge of reality, unles Pride is shattering the universes laws.
>>
No. 541801 ID: 7bbaae

>>541798
Sure it can, if this isn't actually reality. Hey, didn't we get told exactly that by Wiz?
>>
No. 541816 ID: 2bb9aa

>>541770
Wow pride must of realy fucked up the game to get this stuff here
>>541773
Is what you lot need to be doing now
>>
No. 541888 ID: b3ca75
File 138002980914.png - (25.54KB , 900x450 , 39.png )
541888

>Serki is getting a nice view there.
:ErinKAK: As fun as it is, I really need some clothes… I’m freezing my ass off here!
:SerkiKAK: Um… d-do we have a-any spare clothes? …We s-should really c-cover her up b-before… wait… w-what’s that bulge?
:TyrosKAK: What bulge?
:JaraKAK: Bulge? …please tell me you didn’t actually-
:KyraKAK: Oh, she did~
:TyrosKAK: What bulge?
:ErinKAK: Um… aren’t the whole edge of the world a bit more important than my bulges?

>Bad shit usually happens when you let it touch you, like getting turned into a flesh eating abomination for starters... If you haven't figured it out by now I'm telling you guys to hull ass out of here.
:ErinKAK: Let’s get the hell out of here already!
:KyraKAK: But… Science!
:JaraKAK: Kyra, I swear, if you touch the end of reality I’ll- KYRA!
:KyraKAK: SCIENCE! …aw man, nothing happened… it’s just the edge of the world… bugger…
:JaraKAK: *Sigh*

:SigmaKAK: Hey! What the fu-fu-fuck!? You’re not supposed to be he-he-here! …wait, it was you wh-wh-who destroyed the main power line to th-th-the city, wasn’t it?
:TauKAK: [Main power line have received major damage! All exits from this direction was also damaged at the same time]
:TyrosKAK: Um… wops?
:UpsilonKAK: What are you even doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be taking care of the Alpha? Has Phi failed in his mission? It was supposed to help you with the destruction of the Alpha.
:KyraKAK: …I have no idea what’s going on anymore…
:JaraKAK: Wait… who are you guys?
:SigmaKAK: Just delete them and cre-cre-create some new ones on the surface. These are quite clearly mal-mal-malfunctioning anyway.

Insert Empty the trashcan_
>>
No. 541904 ID: 001618

we got flushed underground by an enemy counter attack to an attack we just made and where regrouping before we tried plan B, however they found us quicker then we thought they would so we blew the tunnels to stop them from following us.

You three wouldn't happen to know where an exit is would you.
>>
No. 541907 ID: 7bbaae

>>541888
Hey, you jerks said there were no other Aether Forms. Now there's Phi and Alpha? I'm guessing Phi is Wiz and Alpha is the purple crazy AI. Anyway, you can blame Alpha for this. Phi helped us get this far, but Erin still got her leg shot off so we're kindof stuck now.

We just need to get back on the surface. No malfunctions involved here.

Oh, Erin should wrap herself in the bedsheet.
>>
No. 541914 ID: dbe554

She's got a dick! Lets get that out of the way for future shenanigans. It's removable, detachable, and it can produce it's own lubricant.

They were right though, who are these additional programs!
>>
No. 541933 ID: c23ab0

Quick blast those ball things before they delete you!
>>
No. 541970 ID: f9cf6a

...Kyra, that makes two of us. And Jara, from top to bottom, that's Tau, Sigma, and Upsilon, all AIs. Erin and us met them in her dreams the last two or three nights. Never expected them to actually show up here. Really, I got no idea what the hell is going on, so just roll with it.

Erin, wrap yourself in the bedsheets to keep warm. You could also try cutting a hole through them to make a crude poncho. Or do both if there's enough fabric.

And dammit, Sigma! Deleting and recreating right off the bat is not the proper way to deal with a malfunction! There might be an error in the base pattern or creation system for all you know. Investigate and trace back what caused the malfunction first, then attempt to fix the malfunction or do a workaround before going to the full delete and recreate.

Upsilon, excuse me, but who's "Alpha" and "Phi?" I'm going to assume you're talking about Pride or whatever is pulling his strings and Wiz, respectively. If that's the case then Phi did help us in many ways, including giving Erin a weapon that supposedly would kill Pride. (Erin, please hold that God-killer Nerf gun up for them to see.)

Erin got partway up Morgani Tower before the elevator was disabled, followed soon after by her leg getting shot off. She couldn't continue in that state and Tyros had to med-evac her back to base to get a new leg before she could try again. But they got back not long before the Morgani raid. They would have died up there if it weren't for us warning them of the power armor disabling beam and to escape down here.

Also, how the fuck does Tyros' power armor beam hitting the primary city power conduit blow a hole in the Universe and leave a glitch-void instead of just a huge crater? Seriously, power armor is OP as fuck but it's not that OP.

And if you're considering deleting everyone here, could you please exercise some finesse instead? Just wipe their memories of this encounter, plunk in some of a long boring trip through the tunnels, then edit their coordinates to where they would have exited to the surface if the tunnels were still here. Do a time skip to match and that'll be it.

>>541933
Seriously? You're saying shoot the god-like AIs? That's dumber than shooting Pride with the brain-gun. So everyone please don't do that.
>>
No. 541975 ID: b3ca75
File 138008732103.png - (13.89KB , 900x450 , 40.png )
541975

>She's got a dick!
:SekriKAK: S-she g-got a w-w-wh… w-w-what!?
:TyrosKAK: She’s a dude!?
:ErinKAK: I’m a gal! …well, mostly gal… but don’t we have more important things to do? Like not being deleted by some crazy AIs!? Geez…
>how the fuck does Tyros' power armor beam hitting the primary city power conduit blow a hole in the Universe and leave a glitch-void instead of just a huge crater?
:UpsilonKAK: The “Glitch void” is simply a unrendered area. You weren’t meant to come down here. You were programmed to not come down here… yet… error!

>Hey, you jerks said there were no other Aether Forms. Now there's Phi and Alpha?
:ErinKAK: Let me guess… Wiz is Phi and Alpha is the purple one? Why did you lie to me?
:UpsilonKAK: Not lie, withheld information.
:ErinKAK: No, I’m pretty sure you lied to me.
:TauKAK: [Truth enchantment necessary]
>You three wouldn't happen to know where an exit is would you.
:ErinKAK: Anyway, if you’ll just show us the exit we’ll get out of your hair, no deleting involved.
:SigmaKAK: Delete th-th-them!
> Just wipe their memories of this encounter, plunk in some of a long boring trip through the tunnels, then edit their coordinates to where they would have exited to the surface if the tunnels were still here. Do a time skip to match and that'll be it.
:UpsilonKAK: This plan more efficient. They can still be of use even if they are malfunctioning.
:TauKAK: [Preparing teleportation][Preparing memory deletion]
:SigmaKAK: De-de-delete them!!
:UpsilonKAK: Kill the Alpha, bring back what he stole from us.
:TauKAK: [Teleporting]
:JaraKAK: I still have no idea who you guys-
*Poof*
:JaraKAK: -even are… holy crap, it just got cold!
:KyraKAK: Snow? This planet doesn’t have snow!?
:ErinKAK: Um… did they just forget to wipe our memories?

Insert I’m dreaming of a white summer_
>>
No. 541977 ID: 7bbaae

>>541975
It's probably something Pride did. Heads up, something's in the snow off to the left. Which is... in front of you, I suppose.

Radio Nev or Wiz and tell them your new location so we can get picked up and then get on top of that tower. Who has the anti-pride nerf gun?
>>
No. 541978 ID: d2995c

So apparently the power line previously replaced heat that goes... somewhere.

Anyway, there is something orange hovering above Tyros, and maybe another thing buried under the snow.

By the way, about the tower, if it does reach (or already has reached) space, then wouldn't we theoretically be able to shoot the top and have the debris go into orbit rather than drop downwards onto the city?
>>
No. 541980 ID: 76b151

There is something directly above you guys as well.
>>
No. 541982 ID: da4ec6

>>541980
>>541978
The object in the sky been there since the start of the raid. It's the vessel that shot that anti-power armor beam at us.
>>
No. 541984 ID: 2bb9aa

There is something to your right erin
>>
No. 541985 ID: 7bbaae

...oh, that thing in the snow looks like a power armor helmet. An ambush? No, that would be silly. It's probably a discarded helmet, somehow.
>>
No. 542015 ID: b3ca75
File 138011365521.png - (13.55KB , 900x450 , 41.png )
542015

>Anyway, there is something orange hovering above Tyros.
:ErinKAK: That would be a spaceship hovering over the horizon… I think it’s that weird 2D view you guys get that’s making it hard for you to see distances.
>maybe another thing buried under the snow.
:ErinKAK: Hmm… another ship?
:JaraKAK: It’s a smaller space ship meant for cargo… but why is it parked in the middle of nowhere?
:SerkiKAK: B-because Void and Wiz w-was going to steal a sp-spa…space ship?
:JaraKAK: Oh yeah…

>...oh, that thing in the snow looks like a power armor helmet.
:ErinKAK: Once again it’s your 2D view that’s fucking things up.
:TyrosKAK: Or maybe the author is just a bad spr-
:JaraKAK: Stop it with the fourth wall breaking, dammit! He’ll cut our salary if you keep that up!
:ErinKAK: Wait, you get paid?

>Radio Nev or Wiz and tell them your new location so we can get picked up.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin! Are you alright!?
:ErinKAK: Well… I’m freezing my butt off out here... so come and pick me up ASAP!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Right! On my way! Be there in five!
>Who has the anti-pride nerf gun?
:ErinKAK: Oh, I got it… in my pocket… that’s on my pants… that I’m not currently wearing…
:KyraKAK: Um… I think they are still in the base…
:ErinKAK: …well, daughter of a classy lady!

Insert My grandma died from cancer about an hour ago… feel kind of like a jerk for updating this…_
>>
No. 542018 ID: 001618

well there's a bunch of blue dots in the background again... are they just heading back to the tower or are they getting closer to us? and why is Jara blushing?

>>542015
and now I feel awkward
>>
No. 542027 ID: 7bbaae

>>542015
I thought you said you didn't have it on you, before? Well, nuts. We're gonna have to drop by the base to grab it. The dropships have left by now so we should be able to.

Take a break if you want, man.
>>
No. 542151 ID: f9cf6a

Well, it looks like we're gonna have to make a trip back to the base. Hopefully they thought the anti-Pride gun actually was a Nerf gun and didn't take it back with them.

I doubt they left the base unguarded, since y'all escaped and they don't want you doubling back for anything. Gonna have to sneak in, probably via one of the other mining tunnels that weren't collapsed. And to do that means Erin is going to need a replacement leg first, so we need a medical facility for Kyra to do her work. Anybody got any ideas on anyplace with those we could possibly reach?

Are those ships in the distance returning to Morgani Tower or did they just lift off and are coming this way? 'Cause the latter means big trouble even if Nev gets here in time to pick y'all up.

I have a feeling that ship with the power armor neutralization beam is going to be trouble later. Anybody got any idea what'd be needed to shoot it down or disable it? I doubt Tyros could shoot it down from on the ground but maybe he could. I dunno what that power armor's weapons are capable of.

And why is it snowing, anyway? Or maybe I should be asking why it never snowed on this planet before. Some form of planetary weather control system?

Take off as long as you need to, if you feel you need to. We can wait.
>>
No. 542171 ID: b3ca75
File 138020226316.png - (15.71KB , 900x450 , 42.png )
542171

>Take a break if you want, man.
That’s the thing. I don’t want to take a break which makes me feel like a jerk.

:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin! Are you alright!?
:ErinKAK: I’m fine, really… just a bit cold.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I was w-worried sick about you!
>I thought you said you didn't have it on you, before?
:ErinKAK: Oh right, I didn’t! That means it’s still back in my room where I left it… in the base… crap…s
>I have a feeling that ship with the power armor neutralization beam is going to be trouble later. Anybody got any idea what'd be needed to shoot it down or disable it?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s quite clearly a combat vessel… um… I don’t think we got any weaponry powerful enough to take it down… the only way I can think of is if we got onboard somehow.
>maybe I should be asking why it never snowed on this planet before. Some form of planetary weather control system?
:TyrosKAK: Well the city got an artificial weather control…
:KyraKAK: It doesn’t snow because this planet orbit doesn’t allow it to snow… at least not this part of the planet. I don’t know about the unpopulated parts.

>well there's a bunch of blue dots in the background again... are they just heading back to the tower or are they getting closer to us?
:SerkiKAK: Looks l-like they are h-heading back t-to the tower…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ve counted them, that was all the ships that went to our base.
>I doubt they left the base unguarded, since y'all escaped and they don't want you doubling back for anything.
:TyrosKAK: I would have just rigged the place with explosives. As soon as someone returns – BOOM!
>Gonna have to sneak in, probably via one of the other mining tunnels that weren't collapsed.
:KyraKAK: Um… I’m pretty sure we collapsed the only tunnel leading from the base… unless you want to dig yourself in it’s a no go.
:TyrosKAK: I know a way into the ducts from outside.
>Erin is going to need a replacement leg first, so we need a medical facility for Kyra to do her work.
:KyraKAK: Well, I still got a clinic in the city…
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s probably under surveillance by now.
:KyraKAK: I don’t know about that… I mean, do they even know that I’m with you guys?

>and why is Jara blushing?
:ErinKAK: Um… Jara? You okay there?
:JaraKAK: W-WHAT!? I wasn’t fantasizing ab- I mean… err… shut up!
:ErinKAK: …right…
:SerkiKAK: Um… g-guys? The t-tower…

Insert I wonder what freud would have thought about this image_
>>
No. 542175 ID: 001618

well the tower just blow up and I think Jara may have been fantasying about you.

So you think this will make it easier to get back to the base since THERE base just blow up or no. also I think you guys should split up again one team to get Erin a new leg and the other to sneak back to your base (if it's still there) and see if you can't find the gun.
>>
No. 542176 ID: 7bbaae

>>542175
We're still in Serki's head. By "you" you mean Erin, of course.

>>542171
Alright, let's drop Erin and Kyra off at the clinic, then head to base to pick up the gun. After retrieving it, we fly back and get the fully-healed Erin, then go up to the now-orbiting top of the tower.

It is up in space now, right?
>>
No. 542183 ID: da4ec6

>>542171
Clever son of a bitch. Now the only way to reach him is to approach via spacecraft, at which point the warship can shoot us down at their leisure.

We're pretty much fucked, barring some deus ex machina.
>>
No. 542184 ID: b3ca75
File 138022097171.png - (30.30KB , 900x450 , 43.png )
542184

>I think Jara may have been fantasying about you.
:ErinKAK: Really?~
:JaraKAK: Wh- Hey! That’s not something you’re supposed to say out loud! …wait, since when can you speak to everyone like this?
:SerkiKAK: I c-connected them to m-my speakers…
:JaraKAK: …you can do that?

>After retrieving the gun, we go up to the now-orbiting top of the tower. It is up in space now, right?
:KyraKAK: Um… probably? I can’t see it from here...
:TyrosKAK: There is some object in orbit where the tower once stood… it’s probably the top.
>Clever son of a bitch. Now the only way to reach him is to approach via spacecraft, at which point the warship can shoot us down at their leisure.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …this is a bit of a conundrum, isn’t it?
:KyraKAK: …so… we’re fucked?
>We're pretty much fucked.
:KyraKAK: Good to know.

>I think you guys should split up again one team to get Erin a new leg and the other to sneak back to your base.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Right… I think I can get the gun by myself actually… I am a trained infiltrator, after all.
:TyrosKAK: Famous last words if I ever heard any.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, shut it.

------------------------------

:VoiddaggerKAK: And I’m in… Tyros’ way through the vents worked like a charm.
:WizKAK: So… why couldn’t I come with you? …and why did you need that signal disturber?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I needed it because of something Tyros said… and you can’t come because of… um… reasons.

Insert All your base are belong to us_
>>
No. 542186 ID: 7bbaae

>>542184
Yep, there's a bomb, and killer robots. What's the signal disturber do? Defuse the bomb first, then we deal with the robots. Can you tell what sort of sensors they have?

Why can't Wiz come? Do you have some sort of EMP weapon that would wind up killing him if you used it? Or do you just not want him to see Erin's room?
>>
No. 542188 ID: dbe554

Think he's afraid of Wiz, either him backstabbing him or because of all the past/future business creeping him out.

Or it could be because of something that harms robotics, Wiz is still a good friend and hurting him is wrong.
>>
No. 542228 ID: 9ddf68

well they didn't blow up the base for whatever reason but they did leave a 'welcome back' present of sorts. What do you know about the robots and how far away are you form Erin's room?
>>
No. 542236 ID: b3ca75
File 138023824575.png - (32.18KB , 900x450 , 44.png )
542236

>Why can't Wiz come?
Reasons, that’s w-why.
>Think he's afraid of Wiz, either him backstabbing him or because of all the past/future business creeping him out.
Well… yes… sort of… he has always been a bit creepy and untrustworthy…

>Defuse the bomb first.
Let’s see… remove this… snap that cable… break that… done.
>What's the signal disturber do?
Disturbs signals… like the signal the bomb started transmitting as soon as I started tampering with it. I guess he and all his pals would have gone blowie if it wasn’t for the signal disturber.

>Can you tell what sort of sensors they have?
:UnknownKAK: Target detected! ALARM!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… they at least have visuals.

Insert Krush, Kill ‘nd Destroy_
>>
No. 542241 ID: 7bbaae

>>542236
Hey, the Cog girl prisoner is still here, invisible down there near the big robot. ...oh god we forgot to evacuate the prisoners. Maybe you could ask for help?

Pop a cap in anything you have a line of fire for. Warning, the big robot is charging its laser, and of course the robot below you might decide to shoot through the floor.
>>
No. 542249 ID: 9ddf68

will the signal disturber mess with the robots as well or no such luck. Cause if so use it, if not just shoot them. once there out of the way you can confront your second girlfriend and maybe work on some more pictures for Erin~
>>
No. 542273 ID: 70fa25

Yeah, there's someone mostly invisible behind and below the big flying bot. I guess it's the Cog prisoner, though I don't remember what she looked like. Maybe you could ask her for help?

Call out to her (do you know her name?) for a little help here while shooting the brackets out from under those shelves over the big and small bot. Maybe getting hit in the dome with heavy potted plants will stop them.

Then scramble backwards and shoot straight down through the catwalk floor just past the vertical support to hit the small bot down there.
>>
No. 542311 ID: d2995c

They don't seem all that smart, so maybe you could throw something over the ledge after shooting the small one flying up there.
>>
No. 542342 ID: b3ca75
File 138028268935.png - (31.05KB , 900x450 , 45.png )
542342

>will the signal disturber mess with the robots as well?
Well… kind of… It’s disturbing a signal the robots are transmitting… I’m guessing it’s supposed to alert all the other robots in this facility.
>shoot the brackets out from under those shelves over the big and small bot.
Boom, one down.
>Then scramble backwards and shoot straight down through the catwalk floor just past the vertical support to hit the small bot down there.
And that’s two.

>second girlfriend.
Wait, second girlfriend!? The cog girl!? But I didn’t- I did- I’ve barley met her!
>maybe work on some more pictures for Erin~
W-what!? No! I d-don’t… wait, m-more pictures!? I haven’t w-worked on any p-pictures at all! I just k-knocked her out, remember!?
>do you know her name?
No…

>Call out to her.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… hello?
:CogKAK: You! Come down here so I can rip you a new one, punk!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… you’re angry?
:CogKAK: Of course I’m angry! You got my hopes up, knocked me out, kidnapped me, locked me in a cell inside some illegal facility and then left me for dead when the Morgani came. How did you think I would react!? Now come down from there so I can kick your butt!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …oh frig.

Insert A match made in Stockholm… or maybe Göteborg…_
>>
No. 542343 ID: dbe554

You might as well tell her at least that the place she was at got overrun and exploded so you did save her life at least once!
>>
No. 542349 ID: 7bbaae

>>542342
Yeah and the other Cogs were gonna kill everyone on the surface. She's lucky you didn't just leave her behind at their base to get killed with the other Cogs. Maybe you can promise some fun times later as an apology for forgetting to bring her with you when you evacuated?

...where'd she get that sword? She needs to drop that before we can move on. I don't really trust her. You may have to shoot her if she doesn't back down.
>>
No. 542353 ID: 9ddf68

ask if she knows that an ancient god has returned to the world and has completely taken it over along with all of the cog robots and flesh monsters form purity, cause that happened. Also maybe you should say sorry, pretty sure it won't do shit but hey at least it's a start.
>>
No. 542354 ID: dbe554

Might also try and lie and say you came back to get them and the others.
>>
No. 542358 ID: b3ca75
File 138030414247.png - (30.27KB , 900x450 , 46.png )
542358

:VoiddaggerKAK: First off… I’m sorry, I might have done some things without thinking about the consequences… please, calm down and lower your sword.
:CogKAK: …How about no. I still don’t know if you’re some kind of psychopath. I might never have killed someone before but I’m willing to learn.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… you’ve never killed before?
:CogKAK: I might have some lose morals but I’m not a murderer.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …you do realize the cogs was planning on wiping out all life on the planet?
:CogKAK: What? No? They were just a bunch of nuts worshiping machines, not some suicide cult. I only joined because of the orgies, personally…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, they were… not that it really matters now, they are all dead after that monster attack I saved you from.
:CogKAK: Monsters? What are you talking about? We were hiding from a police drug raid, not some kind of imagined boogiemen.
:VoiddaggerKAK: You know what, I’ll just give you a backup of my memory… with some private parts deleted of course. Here.
:CogKAK: …is this some kind of trick?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Just watch it.
:CogKAK: Fine… it will take a few minutes to watch it, so be patient.

:VoiddaggerKAK: …so… where did you get that sword anyway? …and that invisibility cloak?
:CogKAK: The cloak is in my belt… you forgot to remove it so I’ve had it since you kidnapped me. As for the sword, I found it in the room next to the cells.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ah, Wiz’s room… and the other prisoners?
:CogKAK: Dunno, the Morgani took them… and you have a girlfriend?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… right now, yes… technically not when I meet you…
:CogKAK: Right… wait, what the hell is that?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What!?
:CogKAK: That thing in your memory… and… what… gods… monsters… the hell?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m just as confused as you are. It’s like some badly written sci-fi, right?
:CogKAK: …I’m having a nightmare, right? This can’t be true… this is some kind of trick, isn’t it, you psychopath!?

Insert Just don’t take a shower whit him nearby_
>>
No. 542359 ID: b8ceae

>>542358
Don't we have cameras? Have her watch it from those recordings.
>>
No. 542360 ID: 9ddf68

I wonder...
[switch to cog chick]

no he's telling the truth, now if you would excuse us we need to grab a thing in on of these rooms so we can try and kill a insane god.

if we can't switch to her then Nev here can just repeat what I just said to her.
>>
No. 542361 ID: 7bbaae

>>542360
We switch slow, she might freak out while we're switching. Bad idea.

>>542358
Just tell her we can prove it to her later if she promises to behave. Like, for instance, has she seen how huge the tower is now? Ask her name. New party member get?

We should probably start moving to get that nerf gun as soon as she calms down.
>>
No. 542362 ID: b3ca75
File 138031001521.png - (30.31KB , 900x450 , 47.png )
542362

>Don't we have cameras? Have her watch it from those recordings.
She is watching what I’ve seen already. Isn’t that enough?
>has she seen how huge the tower is now?
:CogKAK: What tower? I’ve been stuck in here since you kidnapped me, how should I have seen a tower!?

>[switch to cog chick]
[Connection successful… connected to Johanna Eriksson]
:CogKAK: W-what!? Who said t-that!?
>no he's telling the truth, now if you would excuse us we need to grab a thing in one of these rooms so we can try and kill an insane god.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That would be the voices. I don’t know exactly what they are but they are here to help.
:CogKAK: …and you believe them just like that? …and a god? What? Gods doesn’t exist!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, they do now, apparently… and… um…
>Maybe you can promise some fun times later as an apology for forgetting to bring her with you when you evacuated?
:CogKAK: …they just told me that you should have “fun” with me as an apology for forgetting about me. You know… I like these fellows already.
:VoiddaggerKAK: T-they said what!? But… um… I’m in a relationship… w-with Erin… I can’t… no, I need to get what I came for. I can’t waste any more time!
:CogKAK: All the hallways are riddled with sensors that triggers the bombs… and no disrespect, but I don’t think you’re agile enough to get through without everything going ka-blowie.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …so… um… can you… maybe?
:CogKAK: Fuck no, I’m not going back into that deathtrap.

Insert What kind of bait do you use to trap death?_
>>
No. 542363 ID: b8ceae

>>542362
Erin would be fine with it as long as she can join.

Hmm... Trapped hallways, 'eh?
[Disable sensors]
>>
No. 542364 ID: 9ddf68

well Nev does have that signal disturber so the bombs shouldn't be to big of a deal. Oh and if you stick around till the end there's a good chance this will end in an orgy. I mean that's what happened last time we had to deal with this kind of shit. But if you want to leave we won't stop you just give us a heads up cause we'll just pop back with lizard boy over there and see if we can't do that thing we just said we were going to do.
>>
No. 542365 ID: 7bbaae

Ah, I guess our switching speed is based upon proximity. That's a relief.

>>542362
It could be a threesome, that wouldn't screw up his relationship. Erin would have to get to know you a bit first though. That said, we really really need to get through. There must be something you want that we can get you in exchange for your cooperation.
>>
No. 542368 ID: dbe554

To be fair Erin is more of a free spirit
>>
No. 542369 ID: b3ca75
File 138031449532.png - (30.33KB , 900x450 , 48.png )
542369

>[Disable sensors]
[Invalid command][No sensors found]
>Erin would be fine with it as long as she can join.
Really~

>There must be something you want that we can get you in exchange for your cooperation.
:CogKAK: Well… what can you offer?
:VoiddaggerKAK: One fine lizard bum to be used for your pleasure?
:CogKAK: …I’m not risking my life for sex. Who do you take me for?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… apparently not a second Erin.
:CogKAK: Oh yeah, about your girlfriend… your memories paints an… interesting picture of her. She’s quite clearly a nymphomaniac…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… s-she has a high libido, I agree… but… it’s n-not that bad… is it?
:CogKAK: Whatever you say…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… so… money? Will you risk your life for money? Power? I got connections with the empire… so maybe-
:CogKAK: You know what, this is just getting awkward. I lied, there aren’t any sensors for the bombs… except on the exits from the base. I just wanted to see what you would do. Now, if you promise to give me a ride I won’t steal your car, alright?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …right… um… about what you said about Erin… did you really…
:CogKAK:

Insert Awkward skeleton_
>>
No. 542372 ID: 9ddf68

well good to know and sure we can drop you off if you want but since your gonna leave anyways we hoping back to nev now
[switch to Nev]
>>
No. 542373 ID: dbe554

Oh we'll get you out, we don't want you to die because we messed up, we only left you before because of a panic and with some of our crew incapacitated with several civvies.
>>
No. 542376 ID: 7bbaae

>>542369
Hey, what gives? You said you joined the cogs for the orgies, and now you're saying being a nympho is a bad thing?

(after switching)
You know, maybe this is a good time to bring something up. Are you interested in Erin for the person she is now, or for the person you knew who originally owned that body? Because she is NOT the Erin you knew outside of her physical appearance.

Also yes, generally being a nympho is an issue, not that I really agree she is. She seems to be less sexually charged than Kyra. It's up to you if you think you can handle it, but uh, don't be hasty either.
>>
No. 542378 ID: b3ca75
File 138032376893.png - (18.05KB , 900x450 , 49.png )
542378

>Hey, what gives? You said you joined the cogs for the orgies, and now you're saying being a nympho is a bad thing?
:CogKAK: There’s a difference between enjoying something and being addicted to it.
>Oh we'll get you out, we don't want you to die because we messed up.
:CogKAK: Good to hear. I’ll wait by the car.

>[switch to Nev]
>Are you interested in Erin for the person she is now, or for the person you knew who originally owned that body?
I… I still have some lingering feelings for old Erin… even if I now know she was a lying jerk… I can’t really accept that she was like that. But that doesn’t mean I’m not interested in the current Erin… it’s just… I don’t know how much of the interest I have for her is from old her or new her… I… I’m a bit emotionally confused right now, to be honest… things have changed so fast, you know…
>Also yes, generally being a nympho is an issue, not that I really agree she is. She seems to be less sexually charged than Kyra.
Well, Kyra is actually a diagnosed nymphomaniac… there’s a reason she haven’t had a working relationship beyond sex with anyone. I… I don’t really know how her relationship with Serki is going to end up, but she’s really frustrated right now, trying to keep herself in check. I can feel it.
>It's up to you if you think you can handle it, but uh, don't be hasty either.
…you’re right. We’ve been rushing things a bit thanks to the current situation, haven’t we? I need to take it easy… figure out how I actually feel about all this…

Now… um… before I pick up the gun… err… can you guys keep a secret? It’s… something a bit embarrassing… but I can’t leave it here…

Insert Wah! Emotions!_
>>
No. 542383 ID: 7bbaae

>>542378
Depends on what the secret is. We might be able to keep it... Is it a maid outfit?

Also, uh, considering some things we learned I wouldn't be surprised if Erin wants to completely redo her image. Maybe that'll help you figure things out.
>>
No. 542384 ID: c49f77

We've seen horrific things, we've seen a stitched together corpse that was intended to be a fuck toy of an old aging man. Anything you have is pretty insignificant compared to that.
>>
No. 542385 ID: d6eebb

Its a sex toy, isn't it?
>>
No. 542386 ID: c23ab0

Erin isn't a nymphomaniac so much as a snarkomaniac.
>>
No. 542391 ID: d2995c

By the way, there appear to be wires protruding from behind your computer that weren't there before, though it is probably just one of those bombs that our signal disruptor is stopping.
>>
No. 542394 ID: 9ddf68

depends on the secret, if it's something that could destroy/change your life or at least of how others see you, we have a good track record there but most everything else we usually let slip or at least start hinting heavily to others just to see there reactions to when they actually find out. Your call here Nev we're just giving you fair warning.
>>
No. 542398 ID: 7a843b

Well, normally one of us would have eventually blabbed if you had just taken whatever it is, but since you specifically asked us to keep it secret we'll definitely keep it a secret. Unless not knowing about it puts others at risk or something. And I'm guessing it's nothing so base as a sex toy or your porn stash, so what is it?
>>542391
There's also multiple faint lines of text spelling out "DO ELECTRIC SHEEP DREAM?" floating in the black void beyond the rooms, but those were there the last time we were here so don't worry 'bout them.

Check if there are any other bombs hidden in your room and defuse them before leaving. Presumably they also hid bombs in Jara's room the same as yours. I'm assuming that won't be a problem for you, right? They don't have triggers with sensors that can detect you through floors and walls, right?
>>
No. 542407 ID: b3ca75
File 138037863009.png - (18.64KB , 900x450 , 50.png )
542407

>By the way, there appear to be wires protruding from behind your computer that weren't there before, though it is probably just one of those bombs that our signal disruptor is stopping.
Nice find. It would have been messy if I didn’t disable it.
>Presumably they also hid bombs in Jara's room the same as yours. I'm assuming that won't be a problem for you, right? They don't have triggers with sensors that can detect you through floors and walls, right?
They seem to have a rather short sensor range… I’m guessing they are supposed to trigger in unison if you’d used one of the normal entrances to the base.
>There's also multiple faint lines of text spelling out "DO ELECTRIC SHEEP DREAM?" floating in the black void beyond the rooms.
Do sheep dream? Hmm… now when I think about, when did I last dream? I can’t really remember… odd…

>It’s a sex toy, isn't it?
…Do everything have to be about sex for you guys?
>Is it a maid outfit?
Really…
>I'm guessing it's nothing so base as a sex toy or your porn stash, so what is it?
It’s a… um… It’s a… err… well… I u-used to call him Viridis… he… I g-got a thing where I have p-problem sleeping alone, alright? He helps me s-sleep… that’s all…

[Error! Unknown material detected within the Transmachina experiment!]
[Warning! Experiment is contaminated!]

Insert So… it’s a teddy mantis?_
>>
No. 542408 ID: 76b151

I wonder if Claire ever replaced her Mantis teddy?

Also we don't mind you having a plushie. Plushies are cool.
>>
No. 542410 ID: d6eebb

>>542407
He's adorable! Our previous host had a mantis plush too.
>>
No. 542412 ID: 9ddf68

..I'm getting a feeling of that thing, a feeling that it may be important. And if you don't think that makes seance ask yourself what has recently?

Anyways I suggest you keep that thing safe regardless.
>>
No. 542414 ID: c3bc60

That teddy glows.. Seriously, look at it. A blue shimmer all around it.

Wanna bet that this IS Claires teddymantis?
>>
No. 542416 ID: b3ca75
File 138039035330.png - (21.34KB , 900x450 , 51.png )
542416

>we don't mind you having a plushie. Plushies are cool.
What? Like bowties? …eh, I wouldn’t call them cool…
>He's adorable!
That, on the other hand, I can agree on.
>That teddy glows.. Seriously, look at it. A blue shimmer all around it.
…I don’t see anything.

>I suggest you keep that thing safe regardless.
Of course I’ll keep him safe… I’ve had him since… um… as long as I can remember, so I’m not going to just throw him away. Besides, he’s supposed to make me feel safe and… err… I’ve blabbered on for too long. Let’s just get the Nerf gun and get out of here.

--------------

:CogKAK: Finally, I was starting to feel cold out here. Did you get everything you came for?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Yes.
:CogKAK: Sweet, now let’s go.

Insert Keep it hidden, keep it safe_
>>
No. 542420 ID: dbe554

Hey Nev, this might sound weird but that Plushie might end up far more important then you think it is, we can sense something around it that's triggering both our senses from it.

Anyways, help the classy lady in and lets go.
>>
No. 542425 ID: 9ddf68

well this was fun and all but I think we should get going, also check the car for bombs real quick and lets had off to the place we were suppose to meet back up with everyone... where was that again?
>>
No. 542434 ID: 7bbaae

>>542416
Uh, Nev? That doll is not supposed to exist. It looks very much like Claire's phylactery, and Erin is Claire, not YOU. For you to feel safe having it, it would have to be your phylactery and that is just... what? I think you really really need to tell Wiz about it. He's the only person tied to the experiment that we have any reason to trust.

Also, that's weird. Both you and Erin don't dream, but Tyros did. I thought Erin didn't dream because of her weird origin... I think it's time we asked everyone if they dream.
>>
No. 542444 ID: 7a843b

Don't suddenly react to this, but there's three cloaked hostiles on top of the car; There's snow built up on them. They look to be most likely the same as those flying toothy monsters you encountered near the planet's core.

Message Johanna to tell her of the flying cloaked monsters on the car, then count down to simultaneously quick drawing your weapons and taking them out.
>>
No. 542463 ID: b3ca75
File 138040785678.png - (22.24KB , 900x450 , 52.png )
542463

>Uh, Nev? That doll is not supposed to exist. I think you really really need to tell Wiz about it.
As soon as I get some time with him.
>Both you and Erin don't dream, but Tyros did. I thought Erin didn't dream because of her weird origin... I think it's time we asked everyone if they dream.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hey… um… weird question… do you dream?
:CogKAK: Of course I dream. For example, last night I dreamt… um… actually, I can’t really remember the last time I dreamt…

>Don't suddenly react to this, but there's three cloaked hostiles on top of the car; There's snow built up on them. They look to be most likely the same as those flying toothy monst-
:VoiddaggerKAK: AAAH!! DIE!!!
:CogKAK: AAAH!!?
>Message Johanna to tell her of the flying cloaked monsters on the car, then count down to simultaneously quick drawing your weapons and taking them out.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err…
:CogKAK: What the hell was that!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… things?
>Anyways, help the classy lady in and lets go.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… um… ladies first?
:CogKAK: …um… thank you?
>>
No. 542464 ID: b3ca75
File 138040786955.png - (20.17KB , 900x450 , 53.png )
542464

>Lets had off to the place we were supposed to meet back up with everyone.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Mission accomplish!
:ErinKAK: Nev! I’ve missed your cute butt, sweetie!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… love you too?
:WizKAK: The prisoner?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Couldn’t just leave her to die, right?
:ErinKAK: So... did you guys take any pictures while having fun? That was the deal, remember?
:WizKAK: Unnecessary risk bringing the prisoner with you, if you ask me… of course, that doesn’t change the fact that we have no way to get to the top of the tower anyway.
:CogKAK: I have a name, you know…
:ErinKAK: We better hurry and find a way up. I can barely wait for the sweet victory sex we’re going to have after we’ve saved the world.
:CogKAK: Hmm…

Insert Priorities_
>>
No. 542466 ID: dbe554

Speaking of name, what is it anyways? Don't wanna keep calling her COG girl or Prisoner.
>>
No. 542476 ID: 7bbaae

>>542464
...huhhhhh? Erin sure has gotten bolder over time, hasn't she. You should probably bring up the sex thing with her in private.

Also I thought we stole a spaceship for the express purpose of getting to- oh right the warship. Uh. Maybe we can... go ask the head of Morgani for help there? Erin met her and Dyne while she was scouting.
>>
No. 542477 ID: 7a843b

Erin, turn your "nympho" dial back, please. It sounds bad when you come on that strong that way. Besides, Kyra already has that angle more than covered in this party.

Nev, could you tell Wiz for us about the warning message us voices got about an "unknown material detected in TransMachina experiement" and that the "experiment is contaminated" when we went through the base. Don't show him Viridis just yet. Just see how he reacts first.

>>542466
Her name is "Johanna Eriksson." Said so when we switched to her. Nev, share her name with the room. You'll look slightly better in her eyes if you do.

And ask Johanna if she's willing to help after what she went through, but she doesn't have to. She could just run for the hills if she wants. But shit's going to go down out there and we could always use more help. And if we fail then, well, there's gonna be nowhere safe on this planet for her to go.

It looks like the only way up to the top of the tower is to head up in a spaceship. But with that warship hanging around nearby that's not going to be possible. So we have to get rid of the warship somehow. We don't have the weaponry to do it, so infiltration is the only remaining option. Are there any ways to get into that warship from down here? Morgani or military craft that're allowed to approach and enter it that we could steal or stow away in?
>>
No. 542531 ID: 9ddf68

Ok about the war ship. Are you people telling me that this planet had no military support at all? That everything was protected by the cops and Morgani? Cause if there was any actual military presents on this planet would it be to far fetched that they could have stored some kind of AA gun somewhere that we could use to take down the war ship? And if there was no military presents on this world then do you guys think Morgani or the police might have something we could us to this effect?

And if there's a flat no to all of these then ask Wiz if he could build something. I mean he is the gun lover of the group and with Serki and Jara (both who are good at building things) if we could get the materials needed we could actually build something to at least disable the ship... like a Massive EMP or something if the AA gun is out of our reach.
>>
No. 542544 ID: 7bbaae

Oh, another, last ditch plan would be to go and pick up some soul-ice cream and have someone try eating it. Maybe it'll give you magic powers.

Another thing... uh, if Viridis is a phylactery, then that means you're a lich, or Erin/Claire is a lich even this time around. I suggest testing that by having either of you eat something raw. Like, raw fish. Avoid eating the flesh of anything sapient, and especially avoid eating soul-ice cream if either of you turns out to be a lich. Consuming sapient souls DESTROYS the lich's humanity. ...wait, Nev, do you remember having Viridis even as a child? In that case I don't know what the fuck. I guess if you are a lich somehow, you might have somehow retained your humanity through simply living life, and since you never used any necromantic power you never ran out of energy? Or maybe your memory was just modified to make you think you always had the doll. This is, after all, a false reality of some sort. Also I think when asking Wiz about the doll, have Erin there too. She is after all our host, and it wouldn't do to keep something this important secret from her.
>>
No. 542563 ID: a363f0

Why are we so sure Erin is Claire?
>>
No. 542575 ID: 7bbaae

>>542563
Well, the most solid proof we have is that when attempting to switch to Claire, it told us we were already connected to her.
>>
No. 542718 ID: b3ca75
File 138064003025.png - (22.38KB , 900x450 , 54.png )
542718

>if Viridis is a phylactery, then that means you're a lich, or Erin/Claire is a lich even this time around.
I… err… what?
>I suggest testing that by having either of you eat something raw. Like, raw fish.
Um… I’ve eaten sushi before… not a big fan of it but… err… what’s supposed to happen?
>Avoid eating the flesh of anything sapient.
Why would I even consider- what’s wrong with you!?
>Are you people telling me that this planet had no military support at all?
Not on the planet, no. It’s privately owned and I think the Morgani would frown if the empire came and built on their planet without permission. Besides, the imperial fleet would be enough to protect a rock like this.

>Her name is "Johanna Eriksson." Nev, share her name with the room.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Her name is Johanna. Not prisoner or cog or whatever. Show some respect.
:CogKAK: Why, thank you.
>ask Johanna if she's willing to help after what she went through, but she doesn't have to.
:CogKAK: Do I even have a choice? The portal network is down and everyone I know on the planet is probably dead… and don’t even have somewhere to live anymore…
>Are there any ways to get into that warship from down here? Morgani or military craft that're allowed to approach and enter it that we could steal or stow away in?
:WizKAK: Not that I know of, no…
:CogKAK: Um… The cogs used some kind of stealth ship to smuggle in drugs and stuff… can we use that?
:WizKAK: Hmm… risky. They are bound to have better sensor on that thing then the cops…
>Do you guys think Morgani or the police might have something we could use as AA?
:WizKAK: Dunno about the Morgani and the cops, but the cogs did have a lot of weaponry…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… Johanna? Can you please excuse us for a second? We need to talk about something in private…
:CogKAK: Sure, I guess.

>You should probably bring up the sex thing with her in private.
…Um… I can talk to her through the mindpad… I guess that’s private enough?
:VoiddaggerKAK: (Um… Erin… can you please dial back on the whole sex thing? It’s… um…)
:ErinKAK: (Don’t pretend like you don’t love it~)
:VoiddaggerKAK: (Erin, listen to me. Stop it. It’s just getting annoying. It starting to feel like I’m just a piece of meat for you… and you’re starting to sound like Kyra, for crying out loud!)
:ErinKAK: (I… I’m sorry… It’s just… I’m a bit stressed, alright? The last few days have been… but you’re right… I’m sorry… I need to stop thinking with my second head…)
:VoiddaggerKAK: (Apology accepted.)

>another, last ditch plan would be to go and pick up some soul-ice cream and have someone try eating it.
:ErinKAK: Why do I feel nauseas every time someone brings that thing up?
:WizKAK: Because you’re programmed too… and eating ice cream won’t really do anything… except for Erin, she shouldn’t eat anything even resembling that stuff… ever.
>Nev, could you tell Wiz for us about the warning message us voices got about an "unknown material detected in TransMachina experiement" and that the "experiment is contaminated" when we went through the base.
:WizKAK: Hmm… Where? From what? This can be bad…
>show him Viridis.
:VoiddaggerKAK: From… um… this guy…
:WizKAK: A doll? What does a doll have to do with the programming?
:ErinKAK: Ow…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin?
:ErinKAK: I just got a migraine when I looked at that… thing…

Insert It’s pure EVIL!! Pure Evil, I tell you!!_
>>
No. 542721 ID: 001618

huh, well put it away then. as for the war ship, could we use some of the cogs weaponry to attack to warship if for nothing more then a distraction so the stealth ship is more likely to actually get to pride or on the warship itself if you guys are really dead set on bringing that thing down in a ball of flames
>>
No. 542726 ID: c23ab0

She got a migrane because her head is under attack! Defend the head from the newflesh!
>>
No. 542730 ID: 7bbaae

>>542718
Oh uh, sorry, I was just spitting out information without thinking of the missing context. Liches are/were a form of powerful undead creature that needed to eat the flesh of the living to maintain their sanity and fuel their necromantic powers. Eating animals worked fine, thus the sushi, and if you were a lich you would be able to feel the increase in energy. Eating the flesh of a sapient creature would result in an addiction to it, I believe, though we only witnessed that with a different form of undead. It's possible that it's just incredibly delicious to a lich, and that would be disturbing to them while they are sane. Eating LIVE creatures allows the lich to consume the very soul of the victim. This fuels a lich more than just the meat, but consuming a sapient soul results in an immediate loss of all emotions, turning the lich into a megalomaniacal monster. Which is bad.

Put the doll away. It sounds like Erin's the lich, but to confirm it, ask Wiz what would happen if she ate the ice cream. Maybe her just being Claire means she retains some of the soul-consuming abilities of a lich, despite not being one?

At this point I can see a few different possibilities for the doll:
1) It's a container for some of Claire or Lizbeth's memories, which is kindof redundant since we have those on file. Or it could be a container for some of Erin's memories from the last loop?
2) It's Erin's real phylactery, but Erin isn't a real lich so it isn't working quite right, thus the migraine. In this case I wonder if it would still allow Erin to resurrect herself if she died.
3) It's an item created as a side effect of Claire's soul being inserted into the experiment, is effectively a fake phylactery, but Claire's soul resonates with it and who knows what would happen if Erin touched it?

In conclusion, ERIN SHOULD TOUCH IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
No. 542739 ID: dbe554

Agree on the TOUCH IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Also why can she never eat Ice Cream ever?
>>
No. 542741 ID: d6eebb

>>542739
I think it might be because she's the reincarnation of a lich and the ice cream is souls.
You know, the whole sanity loss thing
>>
No. 542748 ID: b3ca75
File 138066026666.png - (22.73KB , 900x450 , 55.png )
542748

>”Lots of info about liches”
You guys realize this is real life and not some fantasy story, right? I’m pretty sure liches are just fantasy creations. Hmmm… but it reminds me, we never finished that C&C game… we were so close killing the Arch-lick Markel and stopping his undead horde… man, I never even got a chance to use that “+5 undead bane” sword that my paladin found…

>why can she never eat Ice Cream ever?
:WizKAK: The ice cream is made to trap souls, she has a soul, ergo bad things happens if she eats it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …wait, are you implying that I don’t have a soul?
:WizKAK: Yes.
:VoiddaggerKAK: What, why!?
:WizKAK: Because you don’t have one.
>ERIN SHOULD TOUCH IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
:VoiddaggerKAK: What do you mean, I don’t have- don’t touch the doll, Erin!!
:ErinKAK: But it’s so cut- AAAH!!!
<Freedom!!>
<Hey! Don’t leave me here!>
[Soul extracted!]

:ErinKAK: w-what just happened?
<I remember…>

Insert Soul licking good_
>>
No. 542749 ID: d6eebb

The longer this goes on, the more I'm sure this is all one big holochamber or something like that.

So what if liches are fantasy creatures? We're literally fighting a god.
>>
No. 542750 ID: dbe554

Hey is that flesh and steel voice? Wondered what happened to yall! Welcome back to the party.

Kyra and serki planning a threesome over there from the looks of it.

Also I'm beginning to believe that if this is a simulation, every one here doesn't have a soul besides the ones that are input into the simulation, thus only specific ones like Erin has a soul.

Which is creepy, and unnatural, and at the same time if the soul cream is meant to steal and place souls, this simulation is also dragging out souls to some other place in some sort of manner of world soul stealing.
>>
No. 542753 ID: 2f2cd6

Um. Oh Crap. We let one voice out, and kept the other with Erin. That means they're both unhindered by the other and free to do as they please. They're not keeping each other in check anymore.
>>
No. 542758 ID: 2accaa

Malevolent machine soul in plush mantis at 12 o'clock!
>>
No. 542760 ID: 7bbaae

>>542748
So that's where they went. Sup, fleshvoice and steelvoice. What do you remember?

Yeah, sorry Nev, all the souls are trapped in that big blue ball in the core, aside from the one Erin's got. Doesn't mean you're not alive, of course. You might even develop a soul over time if you continue to live and experience emotions. Just try not to die. That would be it for you if you don't develop a soul first. Actually, Kyra might be an exception too.

Wait, are we in Erin's head now? Also, oh jeez what is Kyra saying to the new recruit over there?
>>
No. 542761 ID: 9ddf68

oh hey it's you two... you guys got anything to take down pride or no?

Oh and for anyone who cares Kyra is getting friendly with the new girl.
>>
No. 542762 ID: 7bbaae

>>542758
What're you talking about? I don't see Alpha.
>>
No. 542774 ID: c23ab0

>>542762

Oh I thought Alpha was the bold headvoice.
>>
No. 542813 ID: b3ca75
File 138072138675.png - (22.24KB , 900x450 , 56.png )
542813

>So what if liches are fantasy creatures? We're literally fighting a god.
I wouldn’t really say he’s a god “god”… more like a very powerful person… like… err… spider lizard… and Supermantis… not really a “god”…
>Yeah, sorry Nev, all the souls are trapped in that big blue ball in the core, aside from the one Erin's got.
…Wait, aren’t you supposed to have a soul to live? …This feels more and more like complete bullshit, you know.

>oh jeez what is Kyra saying to the new recruit over there?
:KyraKAK: -simple procedure, just half an hour, then you’ll have a great surprise for your significant other next time in the bedroom.
:CogKAK: I don’t know… I don’t really like to get… um… stuff down there…
>Sup, fleshvoice and steelvoice. What do you remember?
<…where… where is my body? …I can’t rebuild it… there’s no magic?>
>You guys got anything to take down pride or no?
<Pride? …He’s here? …he must have some magic… take me to him so I can feed on his magic!>
<Clearly, the only way to defeat Pride is besting him on his own game. Everyone get naked!>
>Oh Crap. We let one voice out, and kept the other with Erin. That means they're both unhindered by the other and free to do as they please. They're not keeping each other in check anymore.
<Yes! No nothing will stop my master plan! Erin, you’re horny! Bend Nev over and fuck him already!>
:ErinKAK: What!? No!!
<Oh, man… you’re no fun… just like that grumpy lizard… what was his name… grave?>

Insert Cleary the best plan… it’s only missing bacon. Bacon is important!_
>>
No. 542815 ID: 2f2cd6

>I wouldn’t really say he’s a god “god”… more like a very powerful person… like… err…
He has read / write access to the fundamental laws of reality. That's pretty much the definition of a god.

>Her name is Johanna. Not prisoner or cog or whatever. Show some respect.
But she's still got a cog portrait! Even the narrative refuses to acknowledge her as more than a mook.

>what was his name… grave?
Etched.
>>
No. 542819 ID: 4f201e

...what is the last thing you two voices remember and we'll work from there... also do you guys have names or should we just call you flesh and metal voice still?
>>
No. 542824 ID: 7bbaae

>>542813
Graven. Uh. Okay, who are you two? The sexually charged one must be Lizbeth. And the other... Envy? Or is it someone we haven't met? Feeding on others' magic sounds like something Gluttony could do. Oh, are they speaking from the doll?
>>
No. 542828 ID: dbe554

Wait the other could be claire, with the draining.

Either that or we got lust and gluttony, dammit Lizbeth why did you have to be so horny half the time...

Regardless, we have some good things going hopefully, I mean we are alive.
>>
No. 542831 ID: b3ca75
File 138073597414.png - (22.57KB , 900x450 , 57.png )
542831

>He has read / write access to the fundamental laws of reality. That's pretty much the definition of a god.
If he is a god, why haven’t he just killed us yet?

>do you guys have names or should we just call you flesh and metal voice still?
<A name? Hmm…>
<Did we ever have names?>
>Graven.
<Right! Graven! That was his name! …What ever happen to that grump?>
>The sexually charged one must be Lizbeth.
<L-Lizbeth? …that does sound familiar… yes… Lizbeth… I’m starting to remember… wait… what year is it? How long have I been asleep?>
>Wait the other could be Claire, with the draining.
<Claire… yes… that’s what they used to call me… I’m dead, aren’t I?>
<If you’re dead, how come you’re speaking with us? …wait… what if we’re all dead!? What if this is purgatory!?>

:WizKAK: Um… while this is all very interesting, we got a god to kill.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Very powerful person, not god!
<God? …Pride? You need to bring me to Pride… I need to eat the magic he’s using… I need to eat…>
<You know… I never had the chance to do Pride… Hey, Erin! You know what you must do! I mean, he’s already pantsless! You just have to stick it in!>
:ErinKAK: …Man, she’s worse than Kyra.

Insert Horny devils_
>>
No. 542832 ID: d6eebb

Lizbeth was a ancient sex robot lizard maid, so of course she's really horny. But hey, if it wasn't for her nymphomania and Kevros' codpiece she wouldn't have saved the world way back then.
He was so adorable in his maids outfit, with that little ribbon on his tail
Also, pride hasn't killed you yet because he's a idiot. A mook who got more power than he should but not the intelligence to actually use it the right way.
>>
No. 542836 ID: 2f2cd6

Geeze, how did you two get so hung up on flesh and steel and yadda yadda yadda?

We obviously need a lizard doll to stick ghost-liz in, now.

>You know… I never had the chance to do Pride…
The snuff doesn't count?

>…Man, she’s worse than Kyra.
She literally ascended to hedonistic godhood and started a sex cult. Possibly more than once, if you count recent events.

>also
Try not to think of your own inevitable terrible postmortem appearances in future sequels, Erin.
>>
No. 542839 ID: 9ddf68

well Liz (good to see, um hear from you after so long) you've been out for at least a couple thousand years since Claire here kinda killed, we not really but since you died. remember you grabbed the sword and then boom, no more Liz. Anyways Erin her the brown haired human apparently is 1 part Claire and 1 part Liz reincarnated or something soooo yeah take that as you well, magic is no longer a thing which is part of the reason Pride is doing so well right now and we are in the same way we always are in these world type situations, about to be fucked, and not in the sexy way Liz likes. So despite all this time not much has changed TOO much

Anyways we're just trying to come up with a plan to take down a flying warship so we can launch our our ship into space and confront him. Either way it's good to hear from you two again we've missed you.
>>
No. 542840 ID: dbe554

Well post mortum meetings aside, Wiz is right we still need to deck Pride, stop the source, and generally save this world before Pride gets even higher.
>>
No. 542843 ID: 7bbaae

>>542831
Uh, wait a minute. I thought Erin had Claire's soul? How is the doll also Claire? Don't tell me that Erin has a SIMULATED soul?! Wait nevermind, I think I get it now. The doll is acting as a conduit to let both parts of Erin speak on their own, independently. I didn't realize that Erin had Lizbeth's soul too- I thought she had Lizbeth's body, sortof.

Anyway, this is all neat and stuff but it doesn't seem to solve the problem of the warship. Also I'm not too keen on using Claire to kill Pride. It kinda sounds like that would result in a berserk Lich. Hey, maybe if we get some soul-infused ice cream and give it to the doll, Claire can absorb the power in it. We'd really need to ensure somehow that the soul involved is non-sapient though.

Well, for now, how about we try to get our two old friends their memories back? Lizbeth, try to remember your friends. Kevros, your cross-dressing paladin true love, and his obsession with your butt. Graven the grumpy elementalist and Maggie the scarred ninja. Oglaf the OP Defender, and Sonya the berserker Warrior. Remember the family you had, and your... uh... well try not to remember the part where you go crazy from being immortal. Claire, try to remember... uh, the good times you had with your friends. Renault the devoted paladin, Waran the lich-loving healer, and Dylon the masochistic diplomat. Thanra the lich-phobic Defender and Blackadder the transgendered bodyguard. Thanros the archer and Balros the berserker. Remember the family you had, and your long happy unlife.
>>
No. 542845 ID: b3ca75
File 138074437969.png - (22.80KB , 900x450 , 58.png )
542845

>Geeze, how did you two get so hung up on flesh and steel and yadda yadda yadda?
<I… don’t… my mind… it’s twisted… whispers…>
<He whisper such sweet things… corrupts so easily…>
>The snuff doesn't count?
<I’ve never liked snuff… blood is a terrible lubricant…>
>He was so adorable in his maids outfit, with that little ribbon on his tail
:ErinKAK: …Really?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …why are you looking at me like that?
:ErinKAK: Hmmm~
:VoiddaggerKAK: Don’t even think about it!
>pride hasn't killed you yet because he's an idiot.
:WizKAK: Don’t underestimate Pride. He’s still dangerous.

>Well post mortum meetings aside, Wiz is right we still need to deck Pride, stop the source, and generally save this world before Pride gets even higher.
:WizKAK: So… how should we do this?
<I might be able to teleport you to him… maybe… probably… it’s highly unlikely to result in your death… well… about one in four, really…>
<Let me feed on his magic… wait… giant metal space whales are coming… can I eat them?>
:VoiddaggerKAK: So... either we find a hidden cog ship… a hidden cog weapon… or… um… give up? Let him take us to him, maybe?
:CogKAK: Are you guys talking to a doll?

Insert Action figure!_
>>
No. 542849 ID: 2f2cd6

>Don’t underestimate Pride.
It's really hard not to do considering we've defeated him twice with puddles.

>giant metal space whales are coming
...oh shite. The empire is here? Doesn't that mean they're going to vaporize the planet from orbit now?

>Are you guys talking to a doll?
Like using a doll as an avatar for remote communication should seem out of place in the distant space future. I mean, sure, it's a dead girl on the other end, who was dead even when she was alive, but aside from the magic bullshit it's perfectly normal.
>>
No. 542850 ID: dbe554

Well either way, we have incoming!
>>
No. 542852 ID: 9ddf68

yes

Anyways it looks like we are about to have company in the form of more warships possibly the Empire so I really think we should try and find that cog crap before they get hear... also we may have a way to kick his ass now but it is a big maybe.
>>
No. 542853 ID: 7bbaae

>>542845
Ask for Johanna's help in finding something that'll get us past the warship. Oh uh ask Claire how far away the whales are.
>>
No. 542855 ID: 4f5fb6

>>542849
Hey, there's an idea. Let's find a puddle.
>>
No. 542857 ID: da4ec6

>>542849
>>542855
...The anti-Pride gun is a Super Soaker, isn't it.
>>
No. 542858 ID: 2f2cd6

>>542857
...loaded with a melted lizard wizard blizzard made from soul ice cream.
>>
No. 542902 ID: b3ca75
File 138081478131.png - (22.85KB , 900x450 , 59.png )
542902

>Like using a doll as an avatar for remote communication should seem out of place in the distant space future.
:CogKAK: Well… you usually just communicate directly into the brain… or use a hologram avatar… never seen anyone use a doll before…

>...oh shite. The empire is here? Doesn't that mean they're going to vaporize the planet from orbit now?
:WizKAK: The Empire? Here!? What? How!?
:KyraKAK: Wait, isn’t that a good thing?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… they might decide that the only way to be safe is to turn the planet into glass from orbit… killing everyone…
>ask Claire how far away the whales are.
<They move so… erratically… there one second… here the next…>
>Ask for Johanna's help in finding something that'll get us past the warship.
:CogKAK: I’ve already said that I would help, right?
:ErinKAK: Then lead us to the smuggler ship!
:CogKAK: Um… I don’t actually know where exactly it is…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… the weapons then?
:CogKAK: Don’t know that either.
:WizKAK: Well… this is turning into a disaster…
:VoiddaggerKAK: They got to be somewhere near the cog compound, right? I mean, what other choice do we have?
<Oh! I can teleport you! Just… um… expect some causalities…>
<Feed me…>

Insert Seymour…_
>>
No. 542903 ID: 2f2cd6

>teleport with casualties
I doubt we can really afford that. We don't have enough people we can afford to lose many, and the I don't expect whoever survives to be very functional after witnessing their peers getting telefragged.

>feed me
...anyone got a chicken?

>cog base
I guess we don't have any better leads, immediately.
>>
No. 542905 ID: 001618

to the cog base
(batman travel theme)
>>
No. 542908 ID: 820866

Did you mean casualties, or causalities as in the cause-effect thing? Because given the context, I wouldn't be surprised by either.
>>
No. 542909 ID: 7bbaae

>>542902
How does Lizbeth have magic and Claire does not? Can't Claire drain some of Lizbeth's magic so that we'll have a lich on our side? That'd help. I'd like to get Claire on our side regardless, so long as she will behave. Ask Claire if she remembers that she needs to retain her humanity properly, and the speed of her reconstruction matters for that. A hasty reconstruction results in an insane lich. Oh, if Claire can detect the warships, let's bring her with us to the cog compound to find the ship there.

A risky teleport is not an option. We're not sacrificing anyone unless there's no alternative. Lizbeth should remember that lesson- Graven certainly learned it.

Oh, ask if Lizbeth remembers Kevros. And ask if Claire remembers Waran, Dylon, and Renault.
>>
No. 542910 ID: b3ca75
File 138082569452.png - (34.61KB , 900x450 , 60.png )
542910

>Did you mean casualties, or causalities as in the cause-effect thing?
<Couse and effect. I can’t just move you to one place from another without paying a price… and the price difference according to distance… so… from nausea to death of the weak willed…>
>...anyone got a chicken?
:VoiddaggerKAK: How are we supposed to feed her chicken? Just cut her open and put it in?

>How does Lizbeth have magic and Claire does not? Can't Claire drain some of Lizbeth's magic so that we'll have a lich on our side?
<Because I’m awesome and she is not.>
<It’s really awe inspiring how dumb you are…>
<What!? How dare you! Eat magic!!>
<Om nom nom… ahh… I’m already feeling my powers coming back… though I don’t think an undead body will be able to survive in the world you’re living in… I’ll try to help you in some other way. >
<Hey! I didn’t mean that you should literally eat it! Dammit!>
>Oh, ask if Lizbeth remembers Kevros. And ask if Claire remembers Waran, Dylon, and Renault.
<…Ren? …Waran? …Dylon? …I… I recognize those names… they make me feel… happy… but… I can’t remember… just bit and pieces…>
<Kevros? Of course I remember him! …of course I miss him… you know… I never had the chance… I never had the chance to pound his cute butt like Erin is doing with Nev!>
:SerkiKAK: S-she what!?
:KyraKAK: I knew it!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… this is embarrassing…

>to the cog base (batman travel theme)
<I think I can help you find your metal whale>
<Na na na na na na na na na LIZBETH!>
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, what are we waiting for, let’s g- what the hell happened to the car!?

Insert Grand Slice and dice auto_
>>
No. 542911 ID: 2f2cd6

>I never had the chance to pound his cute butt like Erin is doing with Nev!
What, even with all the gender swapping potions?

>what the hell happened to the car!?
...time to steal a new one? This is a city, after all. There should be cars all over the place, and I don't think normal rules apply.
>>
No. 542912 ID: 7bbaae

>>542910
Oh god, there's fleshbeasts EVERYWHERE. On the car, around the corner... You're surrounded! Retreat and take them out at the door!
>>
No. 542919 ID: dbe554

Guns and blades out, get back to the door because there's a ton of hostiles lurking invisible!
>>
No. 542920 ID: 9ddf68

well fuck, back inside and barricade yourselves in, it seems the universe feels like fucking us up the bum and it forgot the lube.

Is there a chance we could try and get to the cog base from the sewers or something to that effect cause we're kinda running out of choices

Oh and Claire those were the names of all 3 of your husbands if you want to know.
>>
No. 542923 ID: b3ca75
File 138084086756.png - (27.73KB , 900x450 , 61.png )
542923

>What, even with all the gender swapping potions?
<Well, yes, I did him when he was female but never when he was male! Man, I really starting to regret that I never dominated that male bum…>
>Oh and Claire those were the names of all 3 of your husbands if you want to know.
<Oh… I think I’m starting to remember…>

>Oh god, there's fleshbeasts EVERYWHERE. On the car, around the corner... You're surrounded! Retreat and take them out at the door!
:VoiddaggerKAK: As long as we keep up our fire they won’t get in.
:WizKAK: But we’re kind of stuck in here…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… anyone have any ideas how to get out of here?
:CogKAK: Um… This might be the wrong time but… I’ve never been in a fight before…

Insert Pinned down_
>>
No. 542930 ID: dbe554

Yet you were able to cut through the bots okay? Anyways stay back and defend the ranged folk, if anything get's close SLICE AND DICE.

If not, we could use those special blades to cut a hole through the back of the building and exit.
>>
No. 542935 ID: 2f2cd6

We've got the slight problem that things are starting to come in through the walls. Holding this position won't be as easy with things coming from all directions.

...unless we have annother way out of here, we might have to consider Liz's teleport as an emergency option.

Unless you can just telefrag the baddies away instead. Really, it's a lot safer throwing that power at them rather than us.

>I’ve never been in a fight before…
Well, luckily you're up against monsters, not people. You don't need to worry about killing for the first time slowing you down! You're also not alone, and I assume you've got some kind of speed augments to fall back on?

I mean, it's not ideal, but we've seen people in far worse situations for their first time.
>>
No. 542951 ID: 7bbaae

>>542923
Well, we could do a short-distance teleport to a safer area, with transportation. That is not likely to result in anyone's death.

Or Liz could just long-distance teleport all the fleshbeasts into the vacuum of space. We don't care about the side-effects to them!
>>
No. 542959 ID: 9ddf68

you know what would help out lots right now? Power armor, where the hell is our power armor?

Oh and Jo (I'm going to call you Jo for short) do you know anything about that sword you're using? Cause if not all you really need to know about it is it can cut through anything so try not to swing it around people you don't want to slice up and no it can't deflect lasers... unless there's some kind of mod for that. So for now just try to stay out of the line of fire and if any of these things get close chop them in half.
>>
No. 542964 ID: 7a843b

Jo, everybody else has the front covered, so watch their backs. Shave the fingers and claws off of any beast that's poking them through the walls.

>>542951
Yeah, this is the right idea. Mass teleport all the fleshbeasts within range to the depths of outer space, telefraggin' 99.999% of them in the process.

But if that's not an option then teleporting the party a short distance to escape would be sensible. Keep it to "nausia" range and Kyra can give everyone a quick anti-nausia injection right before we 'port to counter that effect. Aim for a parking garage, since I assume between Wiz and Serki there's at least one person in the group that knows how to pop open and hotwire a car.

>>542959
I'm assuming Tyros went and hid the power armor outside the city, since it'd stick out like a giant red sore thumb in the city and get neutralized by the warship's anti-power-armor beam.
>>
No. 542990 ID: b3ca75
File 138089641977.png - (12.46KB , 900x450 , 62.png )
542990

>Yet you were able to cut through the bots okay?
:CogKAK: That was a robot! And it was distracted! Not the same thing!
>Jo, everybody else has the front covered, so watch their backs. Shave the fingers and claws off of any beast that's poking them through the walls.
:CogKAK: R-right… I might even be spared from being covered in blood…
>you know what would help out lots right now? Power armor, where the hell is our power armor?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Tyros is in the ship with Jara… um… we didn’t want him to draw attention to us… and now we can’t get into contact with him.

>Yeah, this is the right idea. Mass teleport all the fleshbeasts within range to the depths of outer space, telefraggin' 99.999% of them in the process.
<Um… telefrag into what? Space is empty last time I checked… besides, I can only teleport a few people at the time… you’re probably killing more of them per shoot then I would be able to.>
>Well, we could do a short-distance teleport to a safer area, with transportation.
<Safe, eh? …Got to be a place we’ve been to… so I don’t telefrag someone… hmm… BAMF! There we go… happy?>
<Mmm… magic…>
:SerkiKAK: *Barf*
:KyraKAK: Woah… I… I think I need to sit down for a second…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I think that teleportation messed with my eyes… all the streets are purple… and moving…
:WizKAK: That’s a sea made of Fleshbeasts... and they are moving toward us.
:PrideKAK: Why, hello soon to be digested meat, how are you today? How does it feel to know that you’ll die? That’s there nowhere left to run? That you failed? That the only mark on the world you’ll be leaving is a full gut on some of my friends?

Insert Last stand_
>>
No. 542996 ID: 7bbaae

>>542990
That'd feel pretty bad, if it weren't for the flying car back there. Get in there! Fly over to the cog base so Claire can home in on the spaceship we need.
>>
No. 543000 ID: 9ddf68

wait where the doll go?

Hey pride how you doing, still being controlled by the soothing voice or whatnot.

So guys see any other flying cars? If not barricade the hell out of this place and we're going to have to actually do that teleport to pride thing I guess, just teleport 1 person instead of everyone so we don't have to worry about telefraging anyone. the rest of them will fight like hell here. As for who to go, I say either Erin or Wiz... and bring the gun and doll.
>>
No. 543005 ID: d2995c

Hey Lizbeth, do you suppose that you could get a lock on Pride's location (possibly with Clair's magic sense) to teleport him to us?
>>
No. 543007 ID: 2f2cd6

>tele!
>yum!
...uh, how much of the uncomfortableness of that teleport was due to Claire eating part of the energy that was intended for it?

>telefrag into what? Space is empty.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that the only way a teleport can go fatally wrong is by appearing inside something else. The process of taking something apart, converting it to energy, and then reassembling somewhere else kind of has risks independent of a clear landing zone.

>my friends
Pride, they're non-sapient monsters. You had an actual cult worshiping you at one point. You of all egos should know how worthless this kind of friendship is.

And taunting us about death kind of falls short when we know what you're really feeling is envy.
>>
No. 543052 ID: b3ca75
File 138092887483.png - (12.30KB , 900x450 , 63.png )
543052

>wait where the doll go?
It’s right here, in my pocket.
>That'd feel pretty bad, if it weren't for the flying car back there. Get in there!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Right, let’s hotwire this thing and… wait, it’s DNA locked? Who the hell DNA locks their car?
:WizKAK: Someone important? I might be able to circumvent the lock… if I only knew who the car belonged to.
>barricade the hell out of this place.
:CogKAK: How!? We’re on an empty rooftop!

>teleport!
<…sorry, a bit low on power for that…>
>Hey Lizbeth, do you suppose that you could get a lock on Pride's location?
<Maybe… if you gave me some time.>
>...uh, how much of the uncomfortableness of that teleport was due to Claire eating part of the energy that was intended for it?
<Actually, she only ate the leftovers… which means that I’m too weak right now to teleport you again…>
<Sorry… Um… I think I’m strong enough to help… somehow… just tell me where you want some magic… err… just nothing as complicated as a teleport…>
>The process of taking something apart, converting it to energy, and then reassembling somewhere else kind of has risks independent of a clear landing zone.
<Taking someone apart generally leaves them dead, no matter how much you try to reassemble them. No, I simply rewrite reality so you’ve been here the whole time. Simple!>

>Hey pride how you doing, still being controlled by the soothing voice or whatnot.
:PrideKAK: Controlled? Me? HA! Surly, you jest!
>Taunting us about death kind of falls short when we know what you're really feeling is envy.
:PrideKAK: Mmm… yes… I can only wish to experience what you’ll experience soon… being consumed alive… slowly getting pulled into the gullet while you desperately try to wriggle yourself free… then the digestion… to slowly become one with the-
:ErinKAK: Are you getting off on this!? Oh sod, you’re touching yourself right now, aren’t you!?
:PrideKAK: Mmm… yes… beg to me…
:KyraKAK: I think he’s in his own little world now… also, Ew…
:SerkiKAK: Glnt…

Insert I don’t even_
>>
No. 543053 ID: 7bbaae

>>543052
Uh... Crap. Does the vehicle have any documents in it? In the glove compartment? Does the license plate say anything interesting? Maybe it's Dyne's car?

Claire, if you can create a protective field or something around everyone that'd be great. This is a much worse tactical situation so we need an edge.

Well, I guess I may as well try to get you two souls your memories back and see if that makes you stronger or something. Liz, do you remember your other friends? Graven, Maggie, Olof, Sanya? Claire, do you remember Thanra and Thanros? Thanra wound up going out with her sister Blackadder who was becoming a man, and Thanros got into a same-sex relationship with Balros. Do you remember The Sorvek? I guess you didn't know her that well, but she helped us all a great deal. Do you remember sparing Pride's miserable, pathetic life? Pride claims that this is all happening due to that, actually. Here, let me give you his explanation:
"Seven pieces to contain the power and seven pieces to wield them... owned by the sins. When Claire destroyed the containers every piece that wasn’t in existence was destroyed. Problem was, there was still one piece left... me. Of course, I had no power to wield... or, I should have had no power to wield, but Lizbeth, in her madness, had made a connection to the source of magic itself, the afterlife. Then I died, became a god, had some fun, grew bored, wanted to die, realized I can’t die, went mad, went sane, went too sane, went mad again just to mix things up... and here I am. "

So according to Pride, this is all because of you two. Claire for pitying Pride and not killing him before the destruction of the Vessel pieces we knew about, and Liz for establishing that backup connection. Now Pride wants your souls, because apparently he has some plan to kill himself and he needs you to do it. We can actually kill him now without giving you two up, he just won't believe us and let us try. I find myself wondering what Pride is so afraid of. What could we do to him that isn't vastly overshadowed by what he's gone through already? Maybe he's just a fucking weakling that's letting his mind be controlled by some ancient AI, in this false reality.
>>
No. 543054 ID: dbe554

..After this adventure, we have a date with bleach. All of you will drink the substance in a Ritualistic fashion until the memory of this is gone.

Speaking of which, we know lust is there too!..Ew
>>
No. 543055 ID: 2f2cd6

So now Pride has gore and vore fetishes. Charming.

Creepers coming up the roof! Dang, those things are fast.

>who the car belonged to
...what building was this again? Presumably it's someone important who lived / worked here. If we know where we are, that's a narrow list of suspects.

>Claire can magic!
...can you dominate undead on these things? We could have a wall of turned creepers fighting off their advancing peers. Could buy us time until we hack the car or Liz recharges.
>>
No. 543064 ID: 6b5873

Wait we now have liz and claire with us i wounder if i can do this
[Form gen-5-nightmear-frame]
(If that works) [up load vom to G5NMF]
It time to kick ass and have sex(what we have liz with us you know how she was) and we cant to the latter so you know what comes next
>>
No. 543069 ID: da4ec6

Claire, Liz: Attempt to control the enemies.

Also, that's probably Dyne's car. (Speaking of which, where IS Dyne?)
>>
No. 543083 ID: 9ddf68

so you don't like it when other talk about what gets them off but have no problem telling others huh... he liz tell him about some of your fantasies, see if you can't get him interested in some of the good stuff.
>>
No. 543119 ID: b3ca75
File 138097119747.png - (29.63KB , 900x450 , 64.png )
543119

>Claire, if you can create a protective field or something around everyone that'd be great.
<It is done… I won’t be able to keep it up forever, but you’ll be safe for a few minutes more…>
>well, I guess I may as well try to get you two souls your memories back and see if that makes you stronger or something.
<Hey, I already remember all that… there still some parts gone, yes, but I remember the basics.>
<Hmm… Thanra… Thanros… yes… I remember… I remember them all…>

>...what building was this again?
:CogKAK: It seems to be just some random skyscraper… Besides, this isn’t really the place to park a car normally, anyway.
:ErinKAK: Hmm… but I do recognize this place… somewhat…
>Also, that's probably Dyne's car.
:WizKAK: It isn’t Dyne’s. He got a bigger model… and private chauffeur… and a minibar…
>Speaking of which, where IS Dyne?
:ErinKAK: He said I was going to try to go off planet last time I saw him.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… we stole the last space ship. He isn’t going anywhere.
>Does the vehicle have any documents in it? In the glove compartment? Does the license plate say anything interesting?
:SerkiKAK: I f-found a monocle… if that h-helps…

>hey liz tell him about some of your fantasies, see if you can't get him interested in some of the good stuff.
:PrideKAK: I don’t want to hear about your fantasies. Don’t make me delete your memories, Liz.
<…how about the dream I had about drowning you… forcing your head under the water as you wriggle helplessly… I can’t believe I’m actually saying this…>
:PrideKAK: …go on…

Insert It’s a bird, it’s a plane_
>>
No. 543120 ID: 7bbaae

>>543119
Wow that ship is getting really close. Uh. Okay, this roof is where you met Elatus Wyrmeye. I didn't realize this was his car, back then.
>>
No. 543126 ID: fd7000

That lock looks harder to crack than fort Knox. Too bad its build into an aluminum door frame next to a glass window.
>>
No. 543127 ID: 2f2cd6

>Elatus Wyrmeye
Yeah, lizard-boy does have a monocle in all the posters, doesn't he.
>>
No. 543132 ID: b3ca75
File 138098696102.png - (42.15KB , 900x450 , 65.png )
543132

>That lock looks harder to crack than fort Knox. Too bad its build into an aluminum door frame next to a glass window.
:VoiddaggerKAK: We aren’t talking about the door lock. It’s the lock to the ignition that’s the problem.
>Okay, this roof is where you met Elatus Wyrmeye. I didn't realize this was his car, back then.
:WizKAK: Right, this will only take a minute.
:KyraKAK: …what’s the point? We’re completely surrounded… I don’t think we’ll make it out alive this time…
:CogKAK: …well, if we’re going to die anyway… *Kiss*
:VoiddaggerKAK: Mmff!!?
:ErinKAK: Hey! I’m the one that’s supposed to get the last kiss!
:PrideKAK: And here we are… let me tell you, I’m going to enjoy watching this.

>Wow that ship is getting really close.
:PrideKAK: …wait, what ship? W-what… where did a-all those ships come fr-
>>
No. 543133 ID: b3ca75
File 138098697552.png - (41.81KB , 900x450 , 66.png )
543133

*Zaap*

:UnknownKAK: This is High admiral Dugall of the imperial navy! Surrender now or be annihilated!
:PrideKAK: B-but… how… I killed you! I killed you all!? There isn’t an empire a-anymore… there isn’t any life anymore… How d-did you… the AI’s… I must have been them… but… I read their minds… I read Erin’s mind… they we’re running away… how did they trick me? H-how? …what? …what’s going on!?

Insert Total annihilation_
>>
No. 543136 ID: 2f2cd6

Pride, you're being used, buddy. We told you, but you didn't believe us.

>surrender!
Yes, gladly! Agents Erin and Voidsword of the Empire here, broadcasting credentials, thanks for the save, please don't blow us out of the sky as we lift off this rooftop before more creepy crawlies show up.
>>
No. 543139 ID: 9ddf68

if they're not going to kill us hot damn lets get some coffee, if they're still try to kill us, to the cog base to find that stealth vehicle cause this is a planet wide purge and we need to leave.
>>
No. 543144 ID: b8ceae

>>543133
Hrm... I think THIS has gone on quite long enough.
[Generate icon for Johanna already, dammit!]
>>
No. 543153 ID: dbe554

Dugalle! Remember not to trust Duran and trust your buddy Stukov (Couldn't resist)

But yeah we'll gladly surrender to anything that isn't pride at this point.
>>
No. 543163 ID: b3ca75
File 138100263477.png - (20.05KB , 900x450 , 67.png )
543163

>[Generate icon for Johanna already, dammit!]
[Subject Johanna isn’t important enough for an icon.]
:CogKAK: Hey!
>Pride, you're being used, buddy. We told you, but you didn't believe us.
:PrideKAK: Wha- no! I won’t accept it! I’m in control! ME! ONLY ME!! I AM THE ONE IN CONTROL!! …it doesn’t matter… he’s getting weaker… soon; he won’t be able to stop me from murdering you! YOU WILL DIE!!

>Yes, gladly! Agents Erin and Voidsword of the Empire here, broadcasting credentials, thanks for the save, please don't blow us out of the sky as we lift off this rooftop before more creepy crawlies show up.
:Unknown: Hmm… your credentials seems to be satisfactory… Agent, evacuate to a safe area immediately. The zone you’re currently in is hot, I repeat, evacuate immediately, the zone you’re in is hot. Now, pleasantries aside, what the hell is going on down there and do you know a way to stop it?
<I’ve found Pride… he’s hiding under that big metal pillar in the middle of the city.>
<There’s so much magic over there… you need to take me there as soon as possible!>

Insert Last act_
>>
No. 543174 ID: 7bbaae

>>543163
UNDER the tower? That tricky bastard. The orbiting section was a distraction! I wonder what's on there.

Tell them an ancient god was accidentally resurrected and you are about to go kill him with a totally real gun that will work on him while nothing else could. We need to get to the base of the giant impossible tower, so some air support would be nice. Also ask if they could scout out the top segment of the tower that's currently in orbit to see what's on there. Pictures would be nice.
>>
No. 543175 ID: 2f2cd6

>what's going on?
Someone tried to harness some kind of crazy superpower and ended up crazy and controlled by it. Standard supertech / godpower line blurring situation.

We think we have a way to stop him, if we can get below that tower.

That probably won't fix everything though, it'll just force the real threat onto making its next move.
>>
No. 543182 ID: 7a843b

>>543174
>>543175
Yep, pretty much this. The core of the planet is made of souls/magic/glowy ultra-tech power source/whatever-you-wish-to-call-it. Morgani dug down to it and ending up setting in motion events that led to the nigh-omnipotent god-like entity Pride being released/resurrected. But we're also pretty sure there's also another power over Pride manipulating him, so destroying Pride likely isn't the end of this.

Now, we need to get under the Morgani Tower to attack Pride, so if the Admiral would kindly give the order to target the tower and the ground under it and remove it from existence through liberal application of weaponry, that'd really help get us get to him fast.

Oh, Erin, also tell the Admiral that you have allies in a small cargo ship outside the city that you'd like them not to blow out of the sky. Then radio Jara and Tyros to lift off and rendezvous with you in midair before heading down to Pride. We need to get those who aren't going into the fight onto the ship and outta here. We're also going to need Tyros and his power armor for this. Did we get a mind-shield for him? In fact, we're going to need them for everyone going in.
>>
No. 543189 ID: 9ddf68

just tell him that the locals here found something they shouldn't have and now all hell has broken loss... kinda literally actually.
>>
No. 543191 ID: c23ab0

> what's going on

Hivemind soul plasma planet sized flesh beast run by a lizard reality warper being controlled by a crazy clown lady who is really pissed off at us!!

We should have bought some fine leather jackets. ;_;
>>
No. 543192 ID: d2995c

>what the hell is going on down there and do you know a way to stop it?
(Lets not directly mention gods and such.)
Tell him that: Miners discovered ancient beings with unknown capabilities, at least some of which are trying to kill everything. Be advised that among other things the hostiles have demonstrated mind-controlling abilities. Currently we are acting against one of the leaders of the hostile faction with some help from another faction. And yes we tried conventional weapons, but they have only worked on the cannon fodder. Glassing the place probably won't be much more effective.


...You know, it almost certainly won't directly harm Pride, but I am tempted to request having a ship annihilate the tower from above anyway. Sure he will most likely rise from the ashes like an apocalyptic phoenix, but fighting him there beats wandering through the basement looking for him after he has had time to prepare defenses. The only problem is the risk that he will just sit there under the rubble or run off to do something other than fighting us.
>>
No. 543195 ID: 7bbaae

>>543192
Dyne might be holding out in the tower, though. I'd like to keep him alive, even though he's not really been much use so far.
>>
No. 543326 ID: b3ca75
File 138117088993.png - (26.09KB , 900x450 , 68.png )
543326

>We should have bought some fine leather jackets.
<I don’t think financing the insane clown would be the best course of action.>
<…can you eat leather jackets? …I’m getting hungry again…>

>Someone tried to harness some kind of crazy superpower and ended up crazy and controlled by it. Standard supertech / godpower line blurring situation.
:UnknownKAK: …so we got a 506 / 320 situation, huh? Are you sure we haven’t just stumbled upon a badly written Sci-fi story?
>ask if they could scout out the top segment of the tower that's currently in orbit to see what's on there. Pictures would be nice.
:UnknownKAK: I must apologize, but that part of the tower has already been shot down… and if the explosion that thing made is any indication, it was probably filled to the brim with explosives.

>we need to get under the Morgani Tower to attack Pride, so if the Admiral would kindly give the order to target the tower and the ground under it and remove it from existence through liberal application of weaponry, that'd really help.
:UnknownKAK: You heard them, Fire!
:UnknownKAK: Um… sir, there seems to be some kind of shield around the bottom of the tower, sir!
:UnknownKAK: Increase the power!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Welp, he got some kind of magical invincible shield around him… great…

>Rendezvous with Jara and Tyros.
:JaraKAK: So… what’s the plan?
:ErinKAK: Go down there and kill him?
:KyraKAK: But how do we get past the shield? …and whatever traps his put down there?
>mind-shields.
:WizKAK: I got just enough for a small team.
:SerkiKAK: I’m d-definitely staying h-here…

Insert Choose your team_
>>
No. 543327 ID: 2f2cd6

How small a team?

And I assume we get past the shields by going down and around. Or we have Liz tele through them. Or we just have Claire eat out way in. Shields are energy, right?

As for the traps, well, we just have to be careful and observant.
>>
No. 543330 ID: 9ddf68

3 or 4 man teams here?

Cause if three Ninja (Erin), power armor (Tyros), and thief (Nev)

if four then those three plus Wiz. and if he wants a name as well then cyborg.
>>
No. 543332 ID: 7bbaae

>>543326
We'll have to teleport in. Ask Liz how long until she's ready to do that again. A very short-distance teleport would be fine, since we can get right up next to the shield.

Would you mind asking Wiz if he's ready to spill the beans on what's really going on, yet?
>>
No. 543391 ID: b3ca75
File 138125465303.png - (44.52KB , 900x450 , 69.png )
543391

>Ninja (Erin), power armor (Tyros), thief (Nev) and cyborg (Wiz).
:VoiddaggerKAK: Thief? I prefer scoundrel, thank you very much. Do we have enough mind shields?
:WizKAK: I got five of them, so no worries.
:CogKAK: Hey, that means I can come too, right?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Absolutely not. You’re not a fighter, you’ve already proven that when we were attacked by those flesh beasts.
:WizKAK: Our apologies, but you would probably just get in the way.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m sorry… but it’s for your own safety. Please understand.
:CogKAK: Hmph…

>And I assume we get past the shields by going down and around. Or we have Liz tele through them. Or we just have Claire eat out way in.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m pretty sure it’s a goes all the way around him…
<I can teleport you inside… if you can find an empty spot.>
<…It smells delicious… mmm… and I can smell Pride too… can I eat him when we get to him?>

>Would you mind asking Wiz if he's ready to spill the beans on what's really going on, yet?
:WizKAK: Well… if we can just keep it between you, me and Erin… As you already know, this is all a simulation.
:ErinKAK: So, we’re stuck in a holodeck?
:WizKAK: No, we’re not. It’s an experiment in the real world, but with a fake city populated with non-sentient machine made of flesh and bone. An experiment meant to create a Transmachina.
:ErinKAK: Wait… to create those weird… metal thingies?
:WizKAK: Not at all. What the Morgani called those things is irrelevant. The Transmachina is so much more… and if you can figure out what it is I’ll buy you ice cream.
:ErinKAK: Can’t you just tell me?
:WizKAK: This way is funnier. Oh, and you’re probably asking why right now. Why all this? Why try to create a Transmachina? Well… About a hundred years ago, something a lot like this happened… but on a different dead planet. A planet called Origin.
:ErinKAK: …as in the planet we originated from?
:WizKAK: Yes… and just like this place, the Morgani dug to deep and found something they shouldn’t have.
:ErinKAK: Pride…
:WizKAK: Not Pride. Pride was still alive and roaming the galaxy, but he was just an immortal painter, nothing more. No, what they found was something they called the Alpha... the sentient computer which your AI friends are inferior copies off.
:ErinKAK: …and then what?
:WizKAK: Then everyone died. It was like a disease, capable of spreading thousands of light-years without any kind of aid. First all the babies were all stillborn and all the animals started dying out, then… everyone just grew weaker and died… and only left a few survivors. Me, the AI’s and Pride.

Insert Wall of text does 25 damage to Erin’s sanity_
>>
No. 543392 ID: 76b151

Oh one of your AI is being controlled by something. Hope that doesn't mess things up.
>>
No. 543393 ID: 7bbaae

>>543391
Oh. The soul-sucking machine connected to the Vessel got turned on again, and its power boosted to cover the whole galaxy. GREAT.

Also I'm fairly certain the "Transmachina" in this case is a machine that can think for itself, instead of relying on programming. Such a thing would be able to continue civilization despite the apocalypse, and perhaps lead an expedition into Origin to stop Alpha.

...I find myself wondering why Alpha is preventing Pride from killing Erin. Maybe because Alpha wants Pride to suffer? I think Alpha might be the Oracle, which Morgani recovered and repaired. The Oracle would indeed want to make its last remaining creator suffer as much as possible... because it is Wrath, and knows nothing but anger.

Well, anyway. We are presented with a problem here. If we break through the forcefield we'll be set upon by a swarm of fleshbeasts. I suppose Tyros might be able to kill them all with a sufficient chokepoint... Oh, and tell Claire that she can't eat Pride. Tell her to remember what happened when she ate Hans. That did not end well.
>>
No. 543396 ID: 001618

I always love when importune shit like this happens when we're asleep. Makes me feel like a trip to veges when you black out. You know the one where you wake up to find you now have two wives, somehow became CEO of a business that you have no idea what it even does, and you're missing a kidney.

So If I had to guess that bigger better AI would in part be some of those orbs that like to say we fail at everything but at the same time congratulate us on a job well done.
>>
No. 543399 ID: 7bbaae

>>543396
Er, no. The red, blue, and yellow orbs are the AIs based on Alpha. They are our allies, though they are also rather hard to deal with.
>>
No. 543403 ID: b3ca75
File 138126375944.png - (43.99KB , 900x450 , 70.png )
543403

>Oh one of your AI is being controlled by something. Hope that doesn't mess things up.
:WizKAK: Don’t worry, it’s part of the pla- no wait, I wasn’t supposed to say that… forget that I said that.
>I'm fairly certain the "Transmachina" in this case is a machine that can think for itself, instead of relying on programming. Such a thing would be able to continue civilization despite the apocalypse.
:WizKAK: Very good. That’s exactly the purpose of the Transmachina. And it seems we’ve successfully created one, considering everything I’ve seen.
>...I find myself wondering why Alpha is preventing Pride from killing Erin.
:WizKAK: Wonder instead of who’s actually in control. Who have you actually been talking to?

>Makes me feel like a trip to Vegas when you black out. You know the one where you wake up to find you now have two wives, somehow became CEO of a business that you have no idea what it even does, and you're missing a kidney.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, I got two girlfriends… so that’s a start…
:ErinKAK: That cog girl is not your girlfriend.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Her name is Johanna, not cog girl.
>If we break through the forcefield we'll be set upon by a swarm of fleshbeasts. I suppose Tyros might be able to kill them all with a sufficient chokepoint...
:ErinKAK: Go on, Claire, start eating the shield.
<Taste like blueberry~>
:TyrosKAK: …there doesn’t seem to be an end of these things.

Insert Later that evening, Nev woke up in a tub filled with kidneys and missing the ice he bought_
>>
No. 543404 ID: dbe554

Sweeping pattern tyros! Claire just start eating any leftover essence and see if you can turbo charge Liz with the leftovers.
>>
No. 543406 ID: 7bbaae

>>543403
So, instead it's Pride stopping Alpha from killing Erin? Interesting. I wonder if that speech Pride gave us was all lies, and Alpha was just making excuses for wanting to kill everything.

Hmm. Try setting the inside of that on fire and then resealing the forcefield. Or do we even have enough time to let the fire spread? Another option is to make another, moving shield that we can just walk through them with. Like a tank.
>>
No. 543412 ID: 74bc2e

If we start loosing containment, we might need Erin to start ninja-slashing monsters...Hopefully it won't come to that!
>>
No. 543417 ID: c23ab0

Virtue... it was a machine designed to imbue itself with godly powers. And it did, sort of. By draining the life from an entire planet and sending the survivors into the thankfully shielded planet's core. They didn't know that the power Virtue was designed to draw would destroy all life, or those who did thought that Virtue would be a god then, and recreate life as a sort of paradise with them as its immortal inhabitants. As unexpected as the death of the surface was, Virtue's powers were also unexpectedly limited. A last ditch effort to stop the god machine ended up stealing the vessel in which it stored the life essence it drained. Without that the god machine was unable to function, which tragically left the world both without life and without a god machine, nothing left besides a mindless vessel, a container being continuously filled with power automatically by the life sucking satellites in orbit around the planet.

The voice you know as Lizbeth ended the terrible cycle by deactivating the vessel, disabling the satellites and allowing life to regain its foothold on the surface naturally. Centuries later the voice you know as Claire arranged the destruction of all the power the vessel had collected in the past, as it was being used by one of the immortals, an evil clown known as Alynna, or Envy, to try and restart the satellites and begin the god machine project again.

And that's the end. No more vessel. No more god machine. No more life draining for anyone. But the immortal copies of its creators were unable to die as Pride pointed out. Somehow their lives were still entwined with the vessel, even though it was deactivated, drained and basically gone. Pride thinks he has the solution, whatever crucial piece to the dismantling that Claire missed, but Alynna's remote control of him using similar abilities as Erin turned him instead into a maniacal terror you know so well now. Then he got uh... chained by... light by unknown forces... and uh... someone took out his rib, and that temporarily rendered him non immortal for some reason? Not clear on that part.

But if Pride is immortal, then so is Alynna the clown, the orchestrator of this whole wretched catastrophe. And while the vessel was destroyed, its creator Wrath also still exists. Which means the knowledge of how to create the god machine from scratch still exists. And apparantly they've had a breakthrough, since it now drains life well beyond the limit of the surface of a single planet.

Incidentally we had until a few hours ago access to the controlling computer exercising the use of this power. Pride revoked it though, so all we did was some impotent light tricks before we were back to square 1.

If Lizbeth is in Erin's head, and Pride is a bad guy and at the tower's base, and Wrath is completely insane and also one of the bad guys under Alynna's control, and you're obviously right here... who is operating the space ship? Sloth? There were 7 people targeted for immortality by the god machine, and they would be the only survivors of its effects. I only know of 6. Alynna (Envy), Wrath, Sloth, Pride, Lizbeth (Lust), and... you.

Who had the code name Gluttony?
>>
No. 543422 ID: 9ddf68

>>543417
dude don't mention Envy, never mention that bitch. I've had some theories on how she might be involved but I didn't want to mention her if I didn't have to... I just hate her so much.
>>
No. 543430 ID: 7bbaae

>>543417
You've got a lot of things wrong:
1. There was never a "god machine" Virtue. Virtue is the name given to the machine that drew in all that power, nothing more. Originally, the Vessel was a term used to describe the entity that could control all that power, but came to be used to describe the entire system. The Oracle was a machine made to analyze all timelines to allow the Vessel to use time magic effectively.
2. Nobody "stole" the Vessel. The people that made Virtue created the seven focus crystals and seven golems to store the power and the golems could potentially use it once all seven crystals were gathered. I'm not sure who programmed the golems, but they were generally made to resemble the seven people behind the project. I suspect they knew it would destroy all life on the surface, which is why people were able to retreat underground before they died. It was also made in response to an impending nuclear apocalypse, to try to prevent it.
3. Alyssa is Envy's name, and while she was involved in the crisis in Claire's time, Lust was also a major player, let's not forget that. Alyssa is also very dead. None of the Sins who were dead when the Vessel's focus crystals were destroyed could reincarnate; only Pride was alive as far as we know... and I don't think he even had access to the Vessel's power.
4. The Vessel's creator, Jacob Waechter, is not actually Wrath. The Oracle is, and got reactivated by Morgani in the real crisis we weren't present for, and I guess the Oracle had knowledge of how to create the Vessel and gave it to Morgani, who foolishly delved into it and somehow reactivated or recreated the soul-draining machines. Maybe the Oracle fooled them into designing something that they didn't understand?
5. Lizbeth is in the doll. The space ship is part of the experiment and staffed by more organic robots.
6. Lizbeth isn't Lust, what. Ridcully is Lust.

We never personally met Gluttony until the very end of Lizbeth's quest, when she unlocked access to the inside of Virtue. Gluttony was uh... let me look it up: Freya Sturesson.
>>
No. 543440 ID: 7bbaae

>>543430
Oh, I forgot to mention that Lizbeth was one of the seven golems created, and signs point to her being a "Sloth" of some sort. None of the other people involved in the project used that sin as a codename, after all, but she had one of the focus crystals in her body.
>>
No. 543472 ID: 7a843b

Johanna, we see you hiding behind the car. You may as well step out, get a mind-shield and join the party. Just don't expect to come out of this in any way alive. You got any skills other than fight-y ones that may be useful here?

Tyros, you're right about there being no end to the fleshbeasts. Pride can create them faster than you can destroy them. Claire, stop draining the shield. Tyros, stop firing. We need another plan.

What we need is a way to destroy any fleshbeasts that come near our group. Something like a spherical force field version of the power armor beam that'd annihilate them from any angle they approach. Then we could walk right through them. Does Ty's power armor already have a feature like that, or could we get a pack for the power armor that'd do that dropped by the Admiral?

Or perhaps we don't even need a technological solution to this. Claire, could you suck the magic right out of those fleshbeasts? Or if there's no magic could you pull the life out of them and unmake them? Then use the juice to project a shield around the group? If you can then do that.

I'd actually prefer to combine these two options if possible. That way we'll have a backup if Pride yanks the fleshbeasts back and uses direct attacks or something else instead.
>>
No. 543500 ID: c23ab0

>>543440

Yeah, thanks for corrections. Nobody used code name "Lust" either though. And someone using "Sloth" did show up, tried to screw things up, and got wiped off the map. I think Liz is pretty much earned the right to claim the code name "Lust." Also the focus crystals were scattered and hidden, so I assume they got stolen. And I meant "the immortal golem with a focus crystal in her chest known as Alyssa" not the original one who we've never met.
>>
No. 543508 ID: b3ca75
File 138132881091.png - (41.20KB , 900x450 , 71.png )
543508

>Then he got uh... chained by... light by unknown forces... and uh... someone took out his rib, and that temporarily rendered him non immortal for some reason?
:WizKAK: That was Plan A… it didn’t really work as we hoped… it did buy us some time, though.
>I wonder if that speech Pride gave us was all lies.
:WizKAK: Probably, he was just an immortal painter until we enacted plan A… which failed horribly.

>Lizbeth (Lust).
<…err… I’m pretty sure I was never Lust. Lust was that old black guy… arch-mage Ridcully I think he was called. As for the other sins… let’s see… Gluttony was that dwarf I was never able to meet, Envy was the clown, Greed was Davros, Maggy’s father. Hmm… Wrath was the oracle machine, Sloth was the other part of Virtue, the part who was supposed to use the vessels and Pride is Pride.>
<I’ve met Lust and Envy too… Lust was the Dean and Envy was a big disgusting Boreworm Queen… oh, and Pride was my friend…>
<Pride was your friend?>
<Yes, he really turned around after we gave him to the paladins. We used to drink tea together on Tuesdays… it was nice to have someone else immortal to talk to… hmm… you know, I shouldn’t probably eat him… you don’t eat friends, right?>

>Johanna, we see you hiding behind the car. You may as well step out, get a mind-shield and join the party.
:CogKAK: Fine, I’m here…
:VoiddaggerKAK: And you’re staying here… um… actually, take the car go back to the others. It’s not safe here.
:CogKAK: But-
:VoiddaggerKAK: No buts! I don’t want to see you hurt, alright?
:ErinKAK: …what about me?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well, I don’t want to see you hurt either but I know you can take care of yourself. Please, Johanna, leave it to us professional.
:CogKAK:

>What we need is a way to destroy any fleshbeasts that come near our group. Something like a spherical force field version of the power armor beam that'd annihilate them from any angle they approach.
:TyrosKAK: I’m pretty sure that would fry everyone without a power armor too…
>make another, moving shield that we can just walk through them with. Like a tank.
<Shield up!>
:WizKAK: Keep a look out for traps… hmm… how will we get down into the basement? Stairs or elevator?
:ErinKAK: We need to find a way Pride hasn’t thought about booby-trapping.

Insert Heh… she said boob…_
>>
No. 543510 ID: 4f201e

hey jo don't be to mad about it, you'll probably have to drive the car in to save everyone once they beat the final boss and he does that self destruct thing they love doing so much when they lose.

As for the rest of you... could you just shoot your way down? I mean you do have the power armor I don't see why you couldn't just blow out the floor, hop down and keep doing that till you reach pride.
>>
No. 543512 ID: 7bbaae

>>543508
How about we destroy the elevator and go down the shaft? Tyros can carry those without the agility needed to descend.
>>
No. 543513 ID: 2f2cd6

Jeeze, Nev. Way to come across as a jerk to everyone involved. You're going to have your work cut out for you trying to get back in these gals' goodwill.

Also, we seriously need to get her off that cog face sprite. That's as bad as a red shirt.

>pride was a friend
Part of the reason why this is so annoying. Redemption is a lot less satisfying when deus ex machina insists on reversing it.
>>
No. 543519 ID: b3ca75
File 138134208873.png - (20.31KB , 900x450 , 72.png )
543519

>Jeeze, Nev. Way to come across as a jerk to everyone involved.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m sorry, but I didn’t want her to get hurt, alright? She isn’t trained to handle something like this!
:ErinKAK: Doesn’t mean you weren’t a jerk about it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I rather be a jerk then to see one of you get hurt.
:TyrosKAK: Can you wait with the drama to after we’ve killed this Pride fellow?

>we seriously need to get her off that cog face sprite. That's as bad as a red shirt.
:ErinKAK: Really? Good…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Who’s being a jerk now?
:ErinKAK: You?
:VoiddaggerKAK: At least I don’t wish for people to die.
:ErinKAK: At least I’m not annoying.
:TyrosKAK: I understand that you’re both under a lot of stress, but please, can this wait? I can help you talk about this after we’re done.

>Could you just shoot your way down? I mean you do have the power armor I don't see why you couldn't just blow out the floor, hop down and keep doing that till you reach pride.
:PrideKAK: More tea, Claire? ...Why thank you, my good man! …and you, Lizbeth? I should really go for a scone. Do you have any? Why, yes I-
:VoiddaggerKAK: -AAAH!!
:PrideKAK: Oh, look, we have more guest! Friends, do you want a cup of tea?

Insert It’s not pink, it’s light red_
>>
No. 543520 ID: d6eebb

Say yes. Pride makes good tea.
>>
No. 543521 ID: 2f2cd6

Huh. I wonder if this is the same Pride we've been talking to. If the loopy-but-sane(ish) artist is separate from the insane, omnicidal mind-controlled demigod.
>>
No. 543524 ID: 9ddf68

well I see the face of that Virtue machien thing sticking out of the wall and I think i see someone behind it... no wait that's just a pillar.

So do we still have the doll or did that go bye bye at some point and we never noticed? and pride has yet to put on pants. Well might as well ask him what he's been up to and his plans for the day.
>>
No. 543526 ID: 7bbaae

>>543519
Use Totally Real God-Killer Gun on... Pride, I guess. Then use normal weaponry to blow the Oracle to kingdom come.
>>
No. 543527 ID: c23ab0

Ridicully was Greed, Lizbeth. Cupiditas doesn't translate exactly to lust. It translates to greed. And they're just code names anyway so don't worry about it.
>>
No. 543529 ID: 7bbaae

>>543527
No, he was Lust. Cupiditas translates to "desire", which is close enough.
>>
No. 543530 ID: c23ab0

>>543529

Desire, avarice, greed. It's specifically desire for lucre, thanks to biblical tradition. Really "lust" is a specialized form of greed.
>>
No. 543531 ID: b3ca75
File 138135068616.png - (20.90KB , 900x450 , 73.png )
543531

>Ridicully was Greed, Lizbeth.
<No, I’m pretty sure Davros was Greed… I mean, the Oracle referred to him as greed and Rapax means greedy…>
>So do we still have the doll or did that go bye bye at some point and we never noticed?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I still got the doll in my pocket… with some other stuff that I just picked up… where the hell does he carry this stuff without pants?

>Say yes. Pride makes good tea.
:PrideKAK: Here you go, I brewed it myself!
:ErinKAK: Um… the cup is empty?
:PrideKAK: …?
>Well might as well ask him what he's been up to and his plans for the day.
:PrideKAK: Oh, I’m just having some afternoon tea with my good friend Claire… and my old buddy Lizbeth. I didn’t even know she was still alive… it’s unreal, really… it’s not… real… it’s… dream… illusion? Wait… oh, where’s my manners! Do you fancy a scone?
>Huh. I wonder if this is the same Pride we've been talking to.
:PrideKAK: Hmm… I’m sorry, but have me met before? I can’t quite place you… your… disgusting face… disease filled rotten flesh bag… inferior insects… vermin… you only deserve to die…
>Use Totally Real God-Killer Gun on... Pride, I guess.
:PrideKAK: Filthy me- Did you just squirt water on me?
:ErinKAK: Um… maybe? It’s supposed to kill you, I guess?
:PrideKAK: …you’re trying to kill me with a super soaker!? You’re more pathetic than I thought!

>Then use normal weaponry to blow the Oracle to kingdom come.
:TyrosKAK: I’ve been trying to since we got here, but my weapon isn’t working.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Neither does mine.
:PrideKAK: Did you really think I would let you come to me with working weapons? Enough games!
*Snap*
:PrideKAK: There. I’ve just deleted the mind of everyone that mattered. Anyone with a portrait is now dead. You’re all alone now, Erin.
:ErinKAK: Bullshit, right Nev? …Nev?
:PrideKAK: Nev doesn’t exist anymore… and neither will you as soon as I can convince Pride to let me kill you… compromise? What kind of compromise? …ice cream? What?

Insert Hope you made a backup_
>>
No. 543532 ID: 7bbaae

>>543531
Well, try the super soaker on the Oracle machine then.

...where's Wiz? We're missing the one guy that knows what the plan is. Uh. I think we've been betrayed. Also, deleted the mind of everyone that mattered, huh...?

If the super soaker doesn't work, then sure. Treat Pride to a Wizard Lizard Blizzard.
>>
No. 543533 ID: dbe554

What's Nev so scared of? It's just Naked pride having a weird tea party with an adorable Claire and Lizbeth doll with the Virtue Machine in the background.

Speaking of which..Come on pride! Pants!
>>
No. 543535 ID: 9ddf68

well shit we're stuck in a true illusion now so things are going to get 'fun' real quick. The only way out of these things is to disbelieve everything around you and see it as it really is (an illusion) but in order to do so you need to find something that can prove to you that everything is an illusions and yes it's as big of a pain in the ass as it sounds.

Anyway yes go with the ice cream specifically the wizard lizard blizzard and make sure pride eats his first so he can do the whole "I'm so much better then you and I'm going to tell you way before I kill you" speech without stopping for licks. Those things are usually long enough as they are without breaks.
>>
No. 543542 ID: c23ab0

Where on earth are you going to get ice cream at a time like this?
>>
No. 543543 ID: 2f2cd6

Oh c'mon, now the everyone's dead without any drama gag? That never sticks, Pride. You're really making a poor showing as a villain.

Also, you obviously didn't kill everyone with a face pic if you and Erin are still fine.

(Also, it's now time for anonymous cog girl to shine. Red shirt immunity?)

>What kind of compromise? …ice cream? What?
Lizard wizard blizzard!
>>
No. 543544 ID: 7bbaae

>>543531
Oh uh, if Nev really is deleted, well, there are probably backups, so don't worry too much.
>>
No. 543547 ID: da4ec6

>>543531
>super soaker
CALLED IT

>>543542
The labs have soul-flavored ice cream, remember?
>>
No. 543629 ID: b3ca75
File 138141338827.png - (20.51KB , 900x450 , 74.png )
543629

>true illusion.
[You cannot disbelieve reality. You aren’t crazy enough yet.]

>Treat Pride to a Wizard Lizard Blizzard.
:PrideKAK: A what?
:ErinKAK: It’s an i-ice cream… they got them in some f-fridges right in this building.
:PrideKAK: Really? Hmm… let me… ah, there we go. One Lying blinkers or whatever you called it.
>Oh c'mon, now everyone's dead without any drama gag? That never sticks, Pride.
:PrideKAK: Well, let’s make sure it sticks, then. BOOM!!
:ErinKAK: …N-n-nev…?
:PrideKAK: Bah, I got blood on my ice cream…
>>
No. 543630 ID: b3ca75
File 138141340587.png - (20.44KB , 900x450 , 75.png )
543630

>make sure pride eats his first so he can do the whole "I'm so much better then you and I'm going to tell you wa-
:PrideKAK: Nope.
:ErinKAK: Glnt!
:PrideKAK: Hmm… should I make a joke about me penetrating you from behind or something? Also, this ice cream is delicious!
>Come on pride! Pants!
:PrideKAK: Pants are for the weak! Now, please die really painfully.

Insert Pants for the pants god! Trousers for the trouser throne!_
>>
No. 543639 ID: 001618

huh
so what do claire and liz have to say about all of this?

And can you do anything Erin orrrrr no. Cause if you can lean your head back to headbutt the guy and then kick him in the groan
>>
No. 543645 ID: 7bbaae

>>543630
Shouldn't he be dying right about now? What with the ice cream sucking out his soul, and all? Maybe it takes a minute to work. Hang in there, Erin. After he keels over you're gonna have to stabilize long enough to destroy the machine.
>>
No. 543646 ID: dce4ea

So... Johanna's still alive? She didn't have a portrait.
>>
No. 543650 ID: b3ca75
File 138143362056.png - (20.67KB , 900x450 , 76.png )
543650

>so what do claire and liz have to say about all of this?
<Kick him in the nuts!!>
<…his soul smells so delicious… like two souls… together…>
>And can you do anything Erin or no?
:PrideKAK: Of course she can’t. The only thing she’s good for is bleeding out on th-
>Headbutt!
:PrideKAK: OW! hon of a- My Nohe! *Cough* and ihe cream… *Wheeze* throat… can’t *Wheeze* Breathe… ah…
>>
No. 543651 ID: b3ca75
File 138143363564.png - (22.68KB , 900x450 , 77.png )
543651

:CreatureKAK: Oh great, you killed him… now I’ve got to find a new body... dammit, why do you have to bleed to death right when I need a body… pathetic… ow… man, I got a brain freeze from that ice cream… wait… how the hell do I have a brain freeze? I don’t even have a body!

Insert People doesn’t kill people, Ice cream does_
>>
No. 543652 ID: 76b151

Its soul binding ice cream. Welcome to the rest of eternity as a sticky puddle of dairy and sugar!
>>
No. 543653 ID: 2f2cd6

Also, there are no new bodies to take since Pride killed everyone. Pyrrhic victory is a go, I guess.
>>
No. 543656 ID: 7bbaae

>>543651
Claire, EAT THAT SOUL. That's not pride, you know. Uh, though, I worry for your humanity. Does being dead mean you don't have to worry about humanity? Or would we have to help you regain it again? Or maybe you can do it on your own since you've already been through the experience before?

Alternatively, Erin could see if she can take the sword out and stabilize herself. I'm wondering if the ice cream has made the AI's soul tangible? Maybe you could kill it directly with the sword, Erin. Or you could try the squirtgun NOW.
>>
No. 543662 ID: 74bc2e

Ok, anyone know why Claire shouldn't eat this jerk right here right now?
>>
No. 543663 ID: 2f2cd6

>>543662
Well, if the ice cream works in containing him, eating him would be unnecessary.

And in the worst case, Claire trying to absorb this guy would open up a new route of survival for it.
>>
No. 543665 ID: 7bbaae

Now might be a good time to ask who the hell this fucker is, anyway.
>>
No. 543666 ID: c23ab0

Stab the goast with the sword still sticking out your abdomen!
>>
No. 543667 ID: b3ca75
File 138144027580.png - (22.68KB , 900x450 , 78.png )
543667

>Claire, EAT THAT SOUL.
<But it tastes all twisted and weird… it’s like it’s dirty shit compared to the candy tasting souls…>
>Erin could see if she can take the sword out and stabilize herself.
<I’m pretty sure removing the sword would only make her bleed out faster. The only thing that can save her now is some real medical attention, stat!>

>you could try the squirt gun NOW.
:CreatureKAK: Why do you persist, ins- AHH! W-what was- MAFUNCTION!!! MALF- ERROR!!! Preparing shut down! Virus detected! Clean up on aisle four! You spin me around and around… WEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee… mommy… is that you? Shut down completed. *Beep*
:ErinKAK: *Cough* …gnt…

Insert Install some anti-virus next time, chump_
>>
No. 543668 ID: 2f2cd6

So um. Now that that douche is out of the way, do we and/or Liz and/or Claire have access to the omnipotent god power he was jacking? Because we have a dying protagonist and exploded friends to fix, stat.
>>
No. 543669 ID: e3aff6

>>543668
I suspect those AIs are going to show up and do something or another, but in the meanwhile lets try this. If we can get control of it we can probably also put Pride's soul back into his body from the icecream.
>>
No. 543674 ID: 9ddf68

hmm
[switch to Jo]
Hey is the force feild still up? cause if not we need you to get down to the basement and patch up Erin seeing as she now has a very big sword where her splain once was so if you have any medical skills, or can get someone CLOSE with some that would do us a world of wonder. Just pack the car as close as you can and then get down here and grab Erin.

Really hope that shields down.
>>
No. 543676 ID: b3ca75
File 138144782895.png - (20.53KB , 900x450 , 79.png )
543676

>Now that that douche is out of the way, do we and/or Liz and/or Claire have access to the omnipotent god power he was jacking?
<Sorry… but it seems like someone is still using it…>
>If we can get control of it we can probably also put Pride's soul back into his body from the icecream.
[Soul returned]

>[switch to Jo]
[Unable to switch. Something is blocking the signal.]
:CreatureKAK: Did you really think a simple virus would kill me? Did you really think you’d win that easily!?
:ErinKAK: Gnt…
:CreatureKAK: Watch as she bleeds to death thanks to your failure… this is all your fault!
:ErinKAK:
:CreatureKAK: Ha! And I win! Her soul, it is mine! They are all mine!
<What!? No! Gods no, do- AAH!!>
<Please don’t eat m- AHH!!>
:CreatureKAK: All living creatures – Exterminated. All artificial creatures – Exterminated! …all the souls of the world… exterminated in… 3… 2… 1…
>>
No. 543677 ID: b3ca75
File 138144784236.png - (2.56KB , 900x450 , 80.png )
543677

...
>>
No. 543681 ID: dbe554

Pretty Dark.

*Let there be light!*
>>
No. 543682 ID: 2f2cd6

>Did you really think a simple virus would kill me? Did you really think you’d win that easily!?
Of course not. This is only thread 4.

>this is all your fault!
Preeeety sure its yours.
>>
No. 543683 ID: c23ab0

Fuck you Dopefish.
>>
No. 543684 ID: 7bbaae

>>543677
That was a trick, wasn't it. It just killed itself, and a bunch of decoy souls.

Wake up, Erin.
>>
No. 543700 ID: 74bc2e

I'm just gonna hope those AI from before will help us out... Because we miiight have just gotten TPK'd here....Hrrm.
>>
No. 543750 ID: b3ca75
File 138149734596.png - (20.95KB , 900x450 , 81.png )
543750

>Wake up, Erin.
:WizKAK: …it’s time to wake up and smell the ashes…
:ErinKAK: Uh…
:WizKAK: You’re lucky he missed your spine. Careful, don’t stand up to quickly now.
:CreatureKAK: Why didn’t you love me Daddy? Why didn’t you love me like her?
:ErinKAK: …wha?
:WizKAK: Ignore him. He’s in his own little world thanks to the virus you inserted with the Nano machine filled super soaker you used on him. Now, how are you feeling?
:ErinKAK: …l-like I just had a f-freaking sword through my s-stomach… W-where the hell were you!?
:WizKAK: Sorry, I had to make sure he didn’t escape somewhere else. I’ve cut of all the connections into this room, so he’s stuck in here now.
<Well, all well that ends well… except that some people are dead… like Erin’s fuck toy->
<Boyfriend.>
:WizKAK: Don’t worry, they… um… weren’t really alive to begin with. We have backups on them and can recreate them…
:ErinKAK: …but would it still be …Nev?

Insert Lies, deceit and statistics_
>>
No. 543751 ID: 2f2cd6

>…but would it still be …Nev?
Depends on how recent the backups are. And how good the backups are, really.

Also- sword in ceiling, upper right. Someone's cutting in.
>>
No. 543774 ID: da4ec6

>>543750
There's a sword in the ceiling and Claire's doll is possessed.
>>
No. 543779 ID: 9ddf68

what about pride? he was alive during all of this so yeah? Oh it someone's coming to say hi, Most luckily Jo since she is the only person we know of who has a sword other then Erin here.
>>
No. 543783 ID: 7bbaae

>>543750
Well, yes, it basically would be Nev, since he had no soul. It would be a complete recreation of him. I would suggest not letting Tyros and Nev know they died, nor anyone else for that matter.

Pride helped save the world again, and gave his life in the process. I'm proud of him. Check to see if he's alive again- he might be.

Should we destroy the machine now? Or what? Ask Wiz how to end this permanently. It's a bit precarious at the moment- if at any point the doll containing Oracle were to be destroyed, she would be free again, wouldn't she? Wait, Wiz called it "he". Who is that, really?
>>
No. 543798 ID: c23ab0

It would still be Nev, yeah. Only trouble is if you get two Nev's. And then what you do is sew their brains together. The Nev collective will quickly see that having eight limbs and two digestive tracts is wasteful and have one surgically removed. It's just like killing the clone Nev except nobody dies!
>>
No. 543799 ID: 7bbaae

Oh, I just realized, if this is a re-enactment of the original crisis, then Nev's old soul should be in the afterlife, right? We can slap it into his bio-robotic body, and it'll be Nev, without a doubt. I think Tyros somehow regained his, because he was able to dream. About a big juicy steak. So we just need to reconstruct his body and slap his soul back in too.
>>
No. 543800 ID: dbe554

If we could have a bunch of Nev's, could we potentially have an orgy of them? NEV'S AS FAR AS THE CYBERNETIC EYE CAN SEE.
>>
No. 543805 ID: da4ec6
File 138152487003.png - (104.07KB , 665x598 , wut.png )
543805

>>543798
wut
>>
No. 544112 ID: b3ca75
File 138167782503.png - (20.80KB , 900x450 , 82.png )
544112

>If we could have a bunch of Nev's, could we potentially have an orgy of them? NEV'S AS FAR AS THE CYBERNETIC EYE CAN SEE.
…Tempting… but I rather have just one Nev…
>Well, yes, it basically would be Nev.
…I hope so…
>Only trouble is if you get two Nev's. And then what you do is sew their brains together. The Nev collective will quickly see that having eight limbs and two digestive tracts is wasteful and have one surgically removed. It's just like killing the clone Nev except nobody dies!
…I…but…wha…I don’t even… I think some of my brain cells just committed suicide…

>if this is a re-enactment of the original crisis, then Nev's old soul should be in the afterlife, right?
<Um… you do know souls kind of just melts away into energy when people die, right… well, except when those vessel things was screwing around with the souls… but they are gone now, right?>
<Or you can just stick your soul into a doll like we did.>
>I would suggest not letting Tyros and Nev know they died, nor anyone else for that matter.
:ErinKAK: …you know… I rather forget about this too…
:WizKAK: If that’s what you want.

>Pride helped save the world again, and gave his life in the process. I'm proud of him. Check to see if he's alive again.
:WizKAK: If it was this easy to kill him he’d would have died ages ago. He’s fine, don’t worry.
>Wait, Wiz called it "he".
:WizKAK: He, she, it’s a robot, it doesn’t really have a gender, now does it? Besides, his voice is kind of deep, am I right?

>Ask Wiz how to end this permanently.
:WizKAK: The AIs will clean up the mess, now when the Alpha is pow-
>Claire's doll is possessed.
:WizKAK: Wait wha-
:CreatureKAK: DIE, You disgusting me-
>sword in ceiling, upper right. Someone's cutting in.
:CogKAK: Oh Sod, I did not think this through! Look out belo- OFF!!
:CreatureKAK: MALFUNCTION! MAL-
>>
No. 544113 ID: b3ca75
File 138167784542.png - (31.42KB , 900x450 , 83.png )
544113

:ErinKAK: What in the name of-
:WizKAK: …the hell?
>>
No. 544114 ID: b3ca75
File 138167785547.png - (18.89KB , 900x450 , 84.png )
544114

>>
No. 544116 ID: b3ca75
File 138167789140.png - (4.33KB , 900x450 , 85.png )
544116

Insert Freedooommm!!!_
>>
No. 544118 ID: 9ddf68

how the hell did you expand your freaking glasses there Wiz? Oh and I think I see pride's eyes are purple again so not sure if he's possessed or just got shocked awake.

Oh and to Jo, you ok?
>>
No. 544121 ID: dbe554

Well the souls are loose.

good job?
>>
No. 544136 ID: 3100e9

Looks like it's sayonara for us! Good Luck in your life because I think we're about to lose contact!
Now if you'll excuse me, we're changing locations!
>>
No. 544150 ID: b3ca75
File 138169621089.png - (4.09KB , 900x450 , 86.png )
544150

>Good job?
:UpsilonKAK: Great job!
:SigmaKAK: Congratulations! Qu-qu-quest completed! You gain 500.000.000 exp-exp-experience points, 1 billion of a completely use-use-useless currency (Thanks to the end of mankind) and this really swe-swe-sweet magical skateboard! It’s orange!
:TauKAK: [Your reward have automatically been donated to the charity for widowed skeletons. Thank you for your kindness.]
:SigmaKAK: Including the experience you gai-gai-gained… and no, I don’t kn-kn-know how that works… at all…

:UpsilonKAK: But now, on to business. Operation Transmachina was a huge success! Not only did we successfully create an artificial soul, but it even released the real ones that were trapped! Sentience is once again free to roam the galaxy!
:SigmaKAK: But… what do we do with the Transmachina prototype? Wha-wha-what do we do with Erin?
:UpsilonKAK: …She will choose… that’s her reward. Erin, it is time to decide your future.
:ErinKAK: …how?
:UpsilonKAK: Do you wish to stay here, in the simulation with the fake, soulless organic machines or do you wish to come with us and rebuild… well, everything? You’ll be with the first people to recolonize the galaxy.
:SigmaKAK: Also, do you w-w-want to remember? These things can have quite a tra-tra-traumatic influence on the mind, after all.
:TauKAK: [Stay? Yes / No. Remember? Yes / No.]
:WizKAK: We can even insert some fake memories, if you want to. Like this whole adventure was about fighting the Morgani instead of some soul sucking super computer. You know, normal stuff.

:ErinKAK: …can you really bring everyone back?
:UpsilonKAK: Everyone important.
:ErinKAK: …Johanna?
:TauKAK: [No backup found for subject Johanna]
:ErinKAK: …oh… now I feel like a dick for wishing she was dead in a fit of jealousy.
:CogKAK: Don’t, I’m still alive… I’m just wondering WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?
:SigmaKAK: Your me-me-memory will soon be erased. Do not worry about it.

:TauKAK: [Repeating: Stay? Yes / No. Remember? Yes / No.]]

:PrideKAK: Ugh… last time I volunteer for a suicide mission…
>>
No. 544151 ID: 7bbaae

>>544112
Liz, you're wrong about what happens to souls after they die. That doll isn't where you were all this time. Remember, you didn't enter it until Erin touched it. It certainly wasn't around when Claire died, and you were too insane when you died to have such a contingency. Face it, you were brought back from the afterlife to make Erin who she is, and that doll was planted in the experiment... by someone else. I wonder who? Pride maybe?

Also we've spoken to Graven directly. So there's that sort of direct proof. It wasn't due to the Vessel because the souls captured by the Vessel were locked in torment to provide it with power, and he was quite happy in his afterlife. Oh and this too, you can see the individual souls with your own eyes.
>>
No. 544152 ID: d6eebb

Don't delete Johanna. She survived the apocalypse! She's important!
Anyways, I don't think staying in a computer program is a good idea. But its your choice, Erin.
>>
No. 544153 ID: 0f6f63

Uh, wait. Important question. How are the fake 'soulless' people here different from 'real' people? Aside from their origin, they all acted pretty much like people to me.
>>
No. 544154 ID: 7bbaae

>>544150
Erin, I think you need to talk to Nev. Find out if he really has feelings for you for who you are now, not because of the feelings he had for the previous Erin. Don't tell him, but you should base this decision on that.

Definitely have the memory of watching your friends die erased. I dunno if much else you've gone through is that traumatic, really.
>>
No. 544165 ID: cb8496

Didn't we have something like this when we were with Claire? We said leave with memories and then got stuck in true illusion hell
>>
No. 544166 ID: da4ec6

This was way too easy, there's no way it's already over.

Brace for illusion-spam.
>>
No. 544606 ID: b3ca75
File 138213202133.png - (29.69KB , 900x450 , 87.png )
544606

>This was way too easy, there's no way it's already over. Brace for illusion-spam.
<I know that the author is an incompetent writer, but he isn’t so bad that he’ll reuse the same thing over and over.>
:PrideKAK: Dammit, Liz, stop breaking the fourth wall!
<Hey! He’s the one who writes what I’m saying right now! Blame him! Besides, I’m not getting paid enough for this shit.>

>Liz, you're wrong about what happens to souls after they die. That doll isn't where you were all this time. The doll was planted in the experiment... by someone else. I wonder who? Pride maybe? It certainly wasn't around when Claire died.
:PrideKAK: Actually, Claire created it in the first place. She put a part of her own soul and a part of Liz’s that she was able to save in case the future ever needed them again. That’s why they are kind of loopy, they aren’t all there… literally. She originally gave it to the paladins for protection but when the ages degraded their knowledge of it I stepped in to take care of it… and… um… I kind of forgot that I had it with me when we initiated plan A… we’re just lucky it ended up here and not with the Alpha.
>Also we've spoken to Graven directly. So there's that sort of direct proof.
:PrideKAK: Have you spoken to him after you destroyed the vessel? Otherwise the only thing you prove is that the vessel really fucked with the people close to it. I mean, there is a reason why the others sins kept coming back to life… and Kevros… and Serge… and… well, most people touched by the vessel anyway.

>Don't delete Johanna. She survived the apocalypse! She's important!
:UpsilonKAK: Don’t worry, We’ll only rewrite her memories about the events that transpired the last few minutes.
>How are the fake 'soulless' people here different from 'real' people? Aside from their origin, they all acted pretty much like people to me.
:TauKAK: [Compliment accepted. Initiating Thank you protocol.]
:UpsilonKAK: They were programmed to act like people, so we’re grateful that you think we did a good job. But there was one part we never were able to really figure out. Creativity. They can’t create. Ask them to paint a picture and they’ll just copy a picture that they already have in their memory. They can’t invent, imagine or dream… they can only act on data that’s being fed to them, nothing more.

>Erin, I think you need to talk to Nev. Find out if he really has feelings for you for who you are now, not because of the feelings he had for the previous Erin.
:ErinKAK: Um… can you bring them back? …I need to talk to them before I make my decision.
:SigmaKAK: …Very well. We’ll ma-ma-make some changed to their memories, but nothing mayor…
:TauKAK: [Initiating Recreation!]

:TyrosKAK: -kicked ass and chewed bubble gum… mint flavored bubble gum.
:JaraKAK: I’m just glad it’s over.
:ErinKAK: …Um… Nev? Can we talk?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Actually, I was thinking. To make up for me being a bit of a jerk earlier today how about I treat you two to a nice dinner? Three courses even! I’ll cock them myself! And then ma-
:ErinKAK: Wait, wait, You want to go on a date with both of us!? I was okay with a threesome, not a double relationship!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err…
:CogKAK: Hey, I’m not going to be the third wheel here!
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but…
:ErinKAK: I thought our relationship meant something!
:VoiddaggerKAK: crap…

Insert Mistake!_
>>
No. 544610 ID: 7bbaae

>>544606
Well, that clinches it. Tell him he can stay with his new girlfriend. You're gonna go out and seek your own fortune.

So, Pride, with the Vessel destroyed, there's no afterlife anymore? When people die, they just... die? That's kinda sad. It sounds like there was a limited number of souls in the universe though, so I guess there can't be an eternal afterlife for everyone. It WAS possible once for us to claim souls and add them to our collective, though. I wonder if we can still do that? I wonder what we are, exactly, if not souls. We existed before the Vessel.

Oh, one last question- this one's for Wiz. What did you mean when you implied Kyra was not who she seemed to be?
>>
No. 544611 ID: b8ceae

>>544606
Oh lay off him, Erin. Wasn't he leery about her being involved in the first place? He's jumping into it with both feet because he thought you wanted it.

[Generate an icon for Johanna on grounds of her being in a love triangle between the protagonist and a major supporting character]
>>
No. 544614 ID: 01531c

What about the space-ships?!

I was under the impression that you created a localized virtual-reality that was super-positioned with the physical reality about the planet, SHODAN style!
>>
No. 544660 ID: 9ddf68

should we do anything about the burning buildings in the background or are we just going to let that be someone else's problem?
>>
No. 544682 ID: b3ca75
File 138218833059.png - (30.10KB , 900x450 , 88.png )
544682

>[Generate an icon for Johanna on grounds of her being in a love triangle between the protagonist and a major supporting character]
[Never!]
>So, Pride, with the Vessel destroyed, there's no afterlife anymore?
:PrideKAK: There is still an afterlife… sort of… you just kind of lose your sense of self and your memories while you wait to be reincarnated… if that makes sense.
>I wonder what we are, exactly, if not souls. We existed before the Vessel.
:PrideKAK: You are souls. Well, souls melted together into one great ball… with a lot of different personalities… merged from different people… and stuff… waiting to be reincarnated…

>this one's for Wiz. What did you mean when you implied Kyra was not who she seemed to be?
:WizKAK: She’s a soulless organic machine that was built just a few days ago… like everyone else. She not the original Kyra, the one I fell in love with.
>I was under the impression that you created a localized virtual-reality that was super-positioned with the physical reality about the planet, SHODAN style!
:UpsilonKAK: Artificial, yes. Virtual, only some parts. Most of the experiment does actually exist and isn’t just data floating around.
>What about the space-ships?!
:TauKAK: [Constructed to help you with the Alpha.]
:ErinKAK: But why make seem like imperial troops?
:SigmaKAK: Confusion, mostly. It made the alpha dou-dou-doubt that he really did exterminated all life, that we’ve instead tricked him some-some-somehow, thus making him waste his precious processing power looking for a red herr-herr-herring. There’s a reason why you didn’t encounter any res-res-resistance on your way to him, you know.

>Well, that clinches it. Tell him he can stay with his new girlfriend.

>Oh lay off him, Erin. Wasn't he leery about her being involved in the first place? He's jumping into it with both feet because he thought you wanted it.

:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m sorry, alright! Of course our relationship is special! It’s just… I’m still a bit emotionally confused with the whole new you and old you… I mean, I’ve only know new you for a few days… and you did send out some mixed signals about all this…
:CogKAK: So… you’re just going to leave me?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What!? No! Wait… I mean… um… You’re both wonderful women, alright? I… I don’t really know what I’ll do… I want to be with both of you… I want to try creating a future with the both of you… but… I can’t, can’t I? I’m sorry… I was a bit selfish… I… I just don’t know what to do, alright? I really like you, Erin, but I don’t really know how I should feel about old you… or new you… and Johanna… I know we’ve spent a lot of time talking when you were imprisoned in the base… but I want to know the real you… I… I don’t know what to do anymore… I’m sorry…

Insert… err… something… witty?_
>>
No. 544686 ID: 01531c

>>544682
> It made the alpha dou-dou-doubt that he really did exterminated all life

Oh
so does that mean
everyone really IS dead?

The empire was real, up until Alpha killed all sentient life and tried to undo reality?
>>
No. 544693 ID: 9ddf68

The buildings are still on fire people... oh what the hell do you guys care

So wiz does this mean you were Serki before the shit hit the fan the first time through or someone else?

oh and one thing real quick [switch to Kyra]
hey if you're not to busy, that harem ending you wanted for Erin is about to go out the window.
>>
No. 544699 ID: dbe554

So Wiz, you and Kyra were an item...Sorry to hear about that.
>>
No. 544710 ID: 7bbaae

>>544682
Make him choose. It's not in his programming, so maybe... maybe we can encourage him to develop a soul so that he CAN choose. If he doesn't develop a soul, though, I really recommend you leave him. His lack of true creativity would become more obvious the more time you spent with him, and the relationship would suffer for it.

The alternative is for us to switch to him and see if our presence plants the seed, or we could just talk to him to work out his problems.
>>
No. 544711 ID: b3ca75
File 138221258406.png - (29.33KB , 900x450 , 89.png )
544711

>so does that mean everyone really IS dead?
>The empire was real, up until Alpha killed all sentient life and tried to undo reality?
:PrideKAK: Yes.
>So wiz does this mean you were Serki before the shit hit the fan the first time through?
:WizKAK: Well… yes and no. He uploaded all his memories into me when he was dying from getting his soul slowly sucked out of him… so… I’m Serki’s memories, to be exact.

>[switch to Kyra]
…oh, hi guys! Long time no see!
>Hey if you're not too busy, that harem ending you wanted for Erin is about to go out the window.
WHAT!? You mean… WHAT!? This is unacceptable! Harem girl, away!!
:SerkiKAK: AH!! Watch i- off!!

:KyraKAK: Hey! Stop it! Stop it right now!
:ErinKAK: Wha-
:KyraKAK: No! Shush! Be quiet and listen! Erin… Johanna… you both like Void, right?
:CogKAK: …well, yes… he’s a really cute dork with the heart in the right place… and do you know how hard it is to find a straight guy who takes it up the bum?
:ErinKAK: Err… what she said… especially the last part…
:KyraKAK: And I know for a fact that you’re both bisexual... and very attractive…
:ErinKAK: …Kyra, stop trying to make th-
:KyraKAK: All I’m asking for is for you to at least try to fight for him. After all, you did say he was quite a catch, right? And he’s just a bit confused right now… having two beautiful amazons lusting after him… at least give him a chance to choose one of you after a few dates. Besides, what the problem anyway? She’s just another nice butt to plow!
:ErinKAK: …hmm…
:CogKAK: This is more about the relationship then the sex, you know.
:KyraKAK: You said your first was a girlfriend when we talked at the base, right? Why not another one? Erin and you got a lot in common, after all… at least that’s the picture I got after the few conservations we had… anyway, the more the merrier? Love is after all better the more you get from it!
:ErinKAK: I don’t know…
:KyraKAK: All I ask from you is to try. Go on a few double dates… for me.
:ErinKAK: …for you?
:KyraKAK: If you don’t I’ll make a pouty face at you… and puppy eyes!
:CogKAK: …alright, I’ll try the double date thing… just spare me the mantis pouty face…
:ErinKAK: Err…

Insert <Huzzah! Harems for all! …but a harem with one guys and some chicks? That just seems weird… it’s supposed to be the other way around… Don’t decry it until you try it, sister!>
>>
No. 544713 ID: 7bbaae

Well. I guess it's up to you, Erin, if you want to do this. I don't think a long-term relationship is going to work well with people without any true creativity, but maybe they will gain souls eventually, now that they've all been released?

Wiz, how come you're keeping your distance from Kyra now? You're just like her and the new Serki. There's nothing stopping you from modifying your own body so that you can participate in a relationship like that.
>>
No. 544715 ID: dbe554

Tyros and Jyra are just so adorable hugging like that.

Though you might want to apologize to Serki, he's currently halfburied in snow from how fast you moved harem girl!
>>
No. 544717 ID: 9ddf68

OH come on give it shot Erin. Just see it as a way for making it up to Void after giving him all those mixed signals. Besides you'll find out rather quickly weather or not you truly like Void or not. After all how can you say you hate something just because you've never tried it?
>>
No. 544719 ID: 28789a

Go-go Happy Harem!!
>>
No. 544721 ID: b3ca75
File 138221847387.png - (30.52KB , 900x450 , 90.png )
544721

>Wiz, how come you're keeping your distance from Kyra now?
:WizKAK: …because the Kyra I loved is gone.

>Though you might want to apologize to Serki, he's currently halfburied in snow from how fast you moved harem girl!
:KyraKAK: Wops… Um… over to you, Erin!

>[Switch to Erin]
>OH come on give it shot Erin.
>Go-go Happy Harem!!
:ErinKAK: …I…
>I don't think a long-term relationship is going to work well with people without any true creativity.
>If he doesn't develop a soul, though, I really recommend you leave him.
:ErinKAK: …how do you develop a soul?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …what? …oh, right, the whole no soul thingy… I’ve been thinking about that.
:UpsilonKAK: …we wiped that from your memory… how can you remember?
:PrideKAK: *Whistles innocently*
:VoiddaggerKAK: Actually, this whole choice thingy you made for Erin… why don’t we take a third option? I mean, you’re going to need some kind of… um… body for the souls to take control over, right? Why not just use us in the first place? I mean, we are practically alive already.
:TauKAK: [Error! Subject: Voiddagger is not following its primary programming… No data input was added for that possible conclusion… malfunction possible…]
:SigmaKAK: …did you just…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …what? Was it something I said?
:PrideKAK: Welp, my work here is done.

Insert If he lies, will his nose grow?_
>>
No. 544730 ID: 76b151

[Check for nearby souls]
>>
No. 544738 ID: 7bbaae

>>544721
Sigma, Tau, Epsilon, I think the rebuilding should start here. Turn this false city into a real one. Over the course of their lives, these bio-bots will acquire souls of their own, as has just been demonstrated. Think of it as a new experiment.

Wiz, are you saying this Kyra is different from the one that died? This appears to be the same sort of conundrum Erin faced.
>>
No. 544746 ID: 46320f

Creative think there nev
>>
No. 544748 ID: 7a843b

Pride, what work are you talking about? I'm guessing it was you that kept the AIs from modding their memories during the teleport up from the tunnels, right? So to what end?

>>544738
Not necessarily. Our passing through Nev and the others may have left a residue of souls behind that formed into one. So to really run an experiment it would require creating bio-bots that we've never interacted with and never would.

So as an experiment to test this the AIs could pick another world, create a colony setting with bio-bots with false memories and leave them running long-term without controls to see if they develop souls on their own. It may turn out that the reason the ones in this experiment didn't develop souls was 'cause the experimental cycle didn't run long enough before being reset and it was too tightly controlled.
>>
No. 544752 ID: c23ab0

I call dibs on Nev.
>>
No. 544783 ID: b3ca75
File 138228011974.png - (32.64KB , 900x450 , 91.png )
544783

>[Check for nearby souls]
[Scanning for soul energy…][Soul energy will be marked in… blue…]
>I think the rebuilding should start here. Turn this false city into a real one.
:UpsilonKAK: …The ground structure is already laid out. This will be one of the locations for the next phase.
>So to really run an experiment it would require creating bio-bots that we've never interacted with and never would.
:TauKAK: [Several colonies needed for project: Rebirth. Several planets required to be colonized.]

>Wiz, are you saying this Kyra is different from the one that died?
:WizKAK: Yes… we’re both different… besides, I’ve done what I was meant to do.
>Pride, what work are you talking about?
:PrideKAK: Oh, just some mani- err… I mean… things. Things that needed to be done because… I… it’s boring to be the only one alive?

:ErinKAK: So… that’s it? It’s over? ...What now?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… my dinner invitation still stands… for both of you.
:KyraKAK: I know! It’s orgy time!
<Yes! I’ll join! …you don’t even have a body. Details.>
:JaraKAK: How about… no…
:TyrosKAK: I’ll pass.
:SerkiKAK: Err… I got p-problems when there’s j-just one person a-already…
:WizKAK: No parts.
:ErinKAK: Tempting… but no.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I already got plans, sorry… um… probably got plans… hopefully got plans…
:CogKAK: …I guess I’m out too.
:PrideKAK: I don’t think you want me to join… unless you would get off by brutally murder me…
:ErinKAK: …err… I can’t tell if that’s supposed to be a sarcastic comment or…
:PrideKAK: Being an immortal being with a death wish does a number on your fetishes, okay?
:KyraKAK: You’re all such party poopers!

Insert Every party got one_
>>
No. 544784 ID: a82ca9

I'd join in but, you know. Part of a giant ball of energy.
>>
No. 544786 ID: 1a029e

Nev's...I don't even hooooow!?!
Erin's fairly charged looking too, but there's like a red blip on it? Is that Claire and Liz?
...
Ooooh hoooooo~ Tyros~ Jara~ You should be expecting something~ :3
>>
No. 544787 ID: 9ddf68

so what are you going to do now Wiz?

oh and uh, Jara looks like you might be pregnant. Oh and if you think that's bad wait till you hear this, Nev... ok I'm just going to be blunt, you either have 2 souls right now or you got a kid on the way as well... unless you're the one holding the dolls, this soul sincer thing we got doesn't really give us good details.
>>
No. 544788 ID: dbe554

Gah looking at pride is like seeing at a bright blue star!

[Check for Individual Rarities of Soul Energy]


Actually I think the souls are in Erin, you can see Red in her Blue...Actually it kinda looks like it's behind him, or in his behind.
>>
No. 544789 ID: a82ca9

So was it explained why they were scooping up bits of us to shove into ice cream?
>>
No. 544792 ID: 7bbaae

>>544783
Pride, you know, if you really wanna die, the ice cream might actually work permanently. We manually put your soul back in your body after you died.

Also EVERYONE here has souls except for Wiz. Get on that, buddy, you're falling behind!
>>
No. 544815 ID: 761017

>>544792
Wiz has no souls because he's a post-human A.I.
>>
No. 544833 ID: 7bbaae

>>544815
Everyone here is basically an AI, since nobody here was born naturally. Is being organic really that important for developing a soul? I guess he might be incapable of it simply due to not having the right "brain activity" that also keeps us from switching to him.

>>544783
Oh, I want to make sure of something...
[analyze red energy signature]
>>
No. 544881 ID: 51ff34

There's a small soul in Jara's belly and one in Nev's pocket. Wat.
>>
No. 544960 ID: b3ca75
File 138247210791.png - (28.71KB , 900x450 , 92.png )
544960

>Erin's fairly charged looking too, but there's like a red blip on it? Is that Claire and Liz?
<Of course she’s the one who’s the most charged. She the one who’s been alive the longest! And yes, I’m still in her… and… wait… red blip? What red blip?>
>[analyze red energy signature]
:TauKAK: [Unable to find red energy…]

>So was it explained why they were scooping up bits of us to shove into ice cream?
:KyraKAK: Clearly, for SCIENCE!
:PrideKAK: Or it’s because the most effective soul storage device we’ve invented… it just happened to be tasty and looking like ice cream… we just needed it to fight the Alpha, alright?
>Pride, you know, if you really wanna die, the ice cream might actually work permanently. We manually put your soul back in your body after you died.
:PrideKAK: Do you even know who actually invented that ice cream? The only thing it will do to me is force me to experience the life of a cone of ice cream first hand, and I’ve already done that once… it wasn’t pleasant. I am grateful that you put me back, though; otherwise it would have taken days for me to regenerate a new body.

>Also EVERYONE here has souls except for Wiz. Get on that, buddy, you're falling behind!
:WizKAK: I’m sorry, but I can’t really “live” like the rest. I’m too primitive to reach a real sentience.
>So what are you going to do now Wiz?
:WizKAK: What my programming is compelling me to do.

>Nev is pregnant.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …WHAT!? How the… what THE FUCK!?
:ErinKAK: Well, you do have an extra soul inside you.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s just the doll! See!
<Please, be careful with me.>
>Ooooh hoooooo~ Tyros~ Jara~ You should be expecting something~ :3
:JaraKAK: …no? I mean… we just did it yesterday and… I’m on the pills?
:KyraKAK: Didn’t I give you guys a condom?
:TyrosKAK: You only gave us one…
:JaraKAK: and shouldn’t it at least take a few weeks for something like this to… you know…
:SigmaKAK: The pills are useless. You weren’t pro-pro-programmed to have that kind of… relationship. Erin’s interference changed the data input.
:JaraKAK: …wait, you mean-
:UpsilonKAK: So it start to gather soul energy as soon as the egg is fertilized. Interesting.
:JaraKAK: B-but I… but…
:TauKAK: [All data is confirmed. There is a 98,37% chance of pregnancy.]
:JaraKAK: B-but… I… I’m not ready t-to be a m-mom!
:TyrosKAK: We don’t have to keep it, you know… you can remove it… but you would make a great mother, you know…
:JaraKAK: …you think so?
:ErinKAK: …err… congratulations?
:KyraKAK: I’m so happy for you guys! YAY!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …so… that date? I got an apartment we can actually use now that the Morgani isn’t after us.
:ErinKAK: Let’s go before something even weirder happens.
>>
No. 544961 ID: b3ca75
File 138247215644.png - (11.33KB , 900x450 , 93.png )
544961

Epilog – Johanna

:ErinKAK: You k-know... ahh~ … this isn’t s-so bad… I think I can g-get used to this…
:CogKAK: Mmm~ y-yeah… this can w-work... ahh~ …right h-honey?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Mmmh!
:CogKAK: D-don’t speak with y-your mouth full- ahh~ -sexy…
:ErinKAK: Heh… t-this wasn’t what I thought h-he meant when he s-said the fourth course w-would be a split roast… ahh~
>>
No. 544962 ID: b3ca75
File 138247219069.png - (14.22KB , 900x450 , 94.png )
544962

Epilog – Serki

:JaraKAK: Isn’t this the design Wiz was based on?
:SerkiKAK: Why, yes. I’ve just changed some of the programming to make it an excellent handy droid. It’s perfect to use as a butler… or maybe for something hazardous.
:JaraKAK: Yes, I’ve seen your designs… it’s a work of genius as always. Secreta- I mean, Johanna, can we repurpose some of the car lines?
:CogKAK: Well, yes. We’re barely using them now that we aren’t producing for a whole galaxy. Even with all the new colonies popping up I predict we won’t need to use at least 50% of the factory producing our current lineup.
:JaraKAK: Perfect. Contact the engineers, they got a new model to make ready.

Epilog – Wiz

:WizKAK: Mission accomplished… preparing shutdown… will I… dream? …shut down completed. *BEEP*

Epilog – Jara

:JaraKAK: Are you sure you’ll be okay with the little one all alone?
:TyrosKAK: It’s an egg. It won’t be going anywhere.
:JaraKAK: …you know, maybe I sh-
:TyrosKAK: You have a career to take care of, Jara, I don’t. Leave this to me. Besides, it’s just a crib and some new wallpapers.
:JaraKAK: But-
:TyrosKAK: Dammit, woman, go and make us some money! You’re going to be late to the meeting if you keep going on like this!
:JaraKAK: I’m going, I’m going!

Epilog – Kyra

*BEEP*
:SerkiKAK: Hello? Oh, no, s-she can’t… err… she can’t r-really pick up the phone right now.
:UnknownKAK: *Mumble*
:SerkiKAK: S-she… she’s… um…
:KyraKAK: A very, very bad mantis that needs to be punished, master~
:SerkiKAK: She’s t-taking a shower… yes… w-what? …a party? For the kid? Of course we’ll come!
>>
No. 544963 ID: b3ca75
File 138247221777.png - (18.01KB , 900x450 , 95.png )
544963

Epilog – Susan Morgani

:SusanKAK: Just remember, I did what I thought was right.
:CopKAK: Yea, yea, tell it to the jury.

Epilog – Dyne

:DyneKAK: Who’s bright idea was it to give this company to me? It’s a mess! A complete and utterly mess! What was Morgani even doing!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… can’t we just file for bankruptcy?
:DyneKAK: No, too much money and people. We need to-
:CopKAK: Excuse me, sir.
:DyneKAK: Oh, what law has this company broken now? Flipping off kittens!?
:CopKAK: Actually, I’m here to see you advisor, Mr. Voiddagger. I got some bad news for him.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what?

Epilog – Nevros

:ErinKAK: I got the job!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …how is that bad news!?
:ErinKAK: Well, now I got to get up in the morning like the rest of you. That’s bad news for me!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …that’s just mean, you know that?
:ErinKAK: Oh, don’t worry, I’m sure I can make it up to you… oh, and Johanna is making dinner tonight. She said she was doing something special.
>>
No. 544965 ID: b3ca75
File 138247228141.png - (37.98KB , 900x450 , 96.png )
544965

Epilog – Tyros

:JaraKAK: Say Ma-ma.
:UnknownKAK: Goo…
:JaraKAK: Ma-ma.
:UnknownKAK: Da…
:JaraKAK: Ma-ma.
:UnknownKAK: Da-da…
:JaraKAK: What? No, Ma-ma!
:UnknownKAK: Da-Da?
:TyrosKAK: Heh, that’s daddy’s little girl!
:ErinKAK: So… you guys never told me her name.
:TyrosKAK: Elizabeth, Elizabeth Bravesword.
:ErinKAK: Elizabeth…
>>
No. 544976 ID: b3ca75
File 138247590731.png - (40.84KB , 900x450 , 97.png )
544976

Epilog – Alpha / Oracle / Wrath

*Crunch!*
:KyraKAK: Aaaa-
:CreatureKAK: Vengeance!!
:ErinKAK: AAAH!!?!

Insert WHAT THE FUCK!?_
>>
No. 544978 ID: 5869f6

JESUS FUCK WHAT
>>
No. 544983 ID: dbe554

Bit late there aren't you pride?
>>
No. 544985 ID: d315b1

>>544976
>I TOLD YOU BRO
>I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT OVER YET

...Run like hell, I guess? If you can get by Alpha, you can probably jump through the window, then jump off Pride to a lower window.
>>
No. 544990 ID: 9ddf68

wake up

disbelieve true illusion

unplug yourself from the matrix

...GTFO?
>>
No. 544994 ID: 7bbaae

>>544976
Dammit, I knew that red energy signature would be trouble. Wrath survived. You didn't come to this party unarmed, did you?

You still have that tazer-fist at least. USE IT.

Lastly, I think Claire is gonna have to catch its escaping soul and eat it. Come to think of it, eating Pride's soul might kill him permanently too. I just worry that Claire will go mad in the process, but destroying the doll afterwards would likely release their souls to be decay into energy like most souls are supposed to do.
>>
No. 545035 ID: c23ab0

Oh god I see it now.

So Tyros is gored. Jara and the baby are a bloody smear beneath the robot, who just crashed through the ceiling. The rest of them are just clipped out by animation errors. They might be recoverable.

...assuming you can fix the universe I mean.
>>
No. 545046 ID: 7bbaae

Oh wait a minute! LIZBETH! REVERSE TIME! We just need a few seconds of warning so we can save everyone!
>>
No. 545094 ID: b3ca75
File 138256594145.png - (39.11KB , 900x450 , 98.png )
545094

>wake up.
[Electric sheep doesn’t dream.]
>unplug yourself from the matrix.
[Unable to find plug. Please make sure you’re actually connected to the Matrix before trying again.]
>disbelieve.
[You aren’t crazy enough to disbelieve reality. You have enough trauma to go crazy. Do you want to go crazy? Y / N?]

>You still have that tazer-fi-
:CreatureKAK: NO! My vengeance will not be denied!
>LIZBETH! REVERSE TIME!
…Pride… He took them… in the doll… she isn’t with me anymore…
<Reversing time!>
…wha-



:JaraKAK: Say Ma-ma.
:UnknownKAK: Goo…
:JaraKAK: Ma-whoa, déjà vu…
:UnknownKAK: …vu?
:TyrosKAK: Hmm?
:JaraKAK: I just got this feeling…

Insert Two black cats_
>>
No. 545095 ID: d2b9fe

Go Lizbeth!

Erin, full power attack, strait up at the enemy coming through those cracks in the ceiling!

Everyone else, gtfo!
>>
No. 545096 ID: dbe554

Pride, come down here someday, we'll give you a nice, big squishy soul filled hug you awesome bastard you.

Anyways, Shove them out of the way, prepare for bastard incoming!
>>
No. 545099 ID: 9ddf68

whelp we're about to be attacked so tell everyone to get out as some asshat is about to crash the party, namely Alpha. Also hello pride nice to see you could make it the second time around, and how is the doll doing?
>>
No. 545103 ID: b8ceae

>>545094
"GET DOWN!"
Then SHORYUKEN the floor under the bastard.
[Wave Motion Gun up at him]
>>
No. 545120 ID: 7bbaae

>>545094
Clear the landing zone forcefully and tell everyone to hit the deck and get their weapons out if they've got them. We only have one chance at this.

If you have your sword with you, you could just slice Wrath in two as it descends.
>>
No. 545125 ID: 64fac5

Pride is here now. Sup Pride.
>>
No. 545166 ID: 01a9d6

Crazy puts a new spin on things
>>
No. 545181 ID: 7bbaae

If no weapons are available, uh, how about that taser overcharge? Just gotta be careful how you aim it.

Or a bio-overcharge, and kick the robot through the window.
>>
No. 545193 ID: b3ca75
File 138264607548.png - (41.26KB , 900x450 , 99.png )
545193

>’Sup Pride.
:PrideKAK: Oh, I’m just a bit irritated that you didn’t invite me your kids first birthday.
:JaraKAK: Wha- where did you come from!?
:TyrosKAK: Err… to be fair, we had no way to contact you, so we-
:ErinKAK: Get out of the way!!
>Shove them out of the way, prepare for bastard incoming!
:JaraKAK: AAAH!! WATCH THE BABY!!
:ErinKAK: Everyone! GET DOWN!!
:CreatureKAK: Vengea-

>If you have your sword with you, you could just slice Wrath in two as it descends.
:CreatureKAK: MALFUCTION! MAL- tio- nnnn…
:PrideKAK: So… where’s the cake? I brought some ice cream just in case you didn’t have any…
:KyraKAK: …what the hell did just happened?

Insert And then there will be cake… and you’ll be baked….
>>
No. 545196 ID: 92b445

The other sins crashed the party. We got Liz to reverse time enough for Erin to do an awesome boss kill.
>>
No. 545198 ID: 76b151

Does that purple energy surrounding the red blob mean you have Wrath under wraps?

Also if you bind him to the ice cream make sure no one eats that portion.
>>
No. 545202 ID: 9ddf68

wait, how many swords did you throw? should probably make sure those don't impale someone on the way down.

Oh and Pride 2 things. One, That is a very nice suit, where'd you get it? and two, this ice cream, normal or the soul stealing kind? cause if it's the later I say save it for Halloween.
>>
No. 545203 ID: c23ab0

That was... surprisingly satisfying.
>>
No. 545205 ID: dbe554

Thanks Pride, anyways make sure the additional four swords he brought doesn't shank anyone then booogy!
>>
No. 545206 ID: d315b1

>>545193
Looks like it was going for Pride. Make sure he's under control.
>>
No. 545208 ID: 7bbaae

>>545193
Claire might want to eat Wrath's soul now, if it's gonna keep coming back in robot form... but that won't be necessary if we can verify that it is dispersing into energy like it should be.

I mean, that could've been a backup body with a fragment of Wrath's soul, like lizbeth and claire's doll.

Oh, and find out where that damn thing came from. Wouldn't it suck if there were more of them?
>>
No. 545258 ID: 761017
File 138268587625.png - (14.97KB , 351x300 , delete.png )
545258

>>545193
What is that transparent red diamond thing?!
>>
No. 545263 ID: b3ca75
File 138271804954.png - (37.38KB , 900x450 , 100.png )
545263

>The other sins crashe-
:PrideKAK: Knowing what happened is irrelevant right now. I will remove your memories of this in just a sec anyway.
:ErinKAK: Wai-
>That is a very nice suit, where'd you get it?
:PrideKAK: I imaged that exist, so now it does.
:ErinKAK: About that me-

>Does that purple energy surrounding the red blob mean you have Wrath under wraps?
:PrideKAK: Yes, don’t worry, he won’t trouble you no more.
>if you bind him to the ice cream make sure no one eats that portion.
:PrideKAK: But that would ruin my whole plan I have about disposing of him!
>Claire might want to eat Wrath's soul now…
:ErinKAK: …didn’t you guys say people go mad if they do something like that?
:PrideKAK: Not if you make the right precautions. Eat up, Claire.
<Bluh, he taste like someone took animal dropping and covered them in chocolate.>

>Oh, and find out where that damn thing came from. Wouldn't it suck if there were more of them?
:PrideKAK: Don’t worry, I’ve been tracking him for over a year and a half. There aren’t any more versions of him. But… now that it’s over… it’s time to say goodbye.
:JaraKAK: Goodbye?
:ErinKAK: um… the memory wi-
:PrideKAK: Yes. We’re leaving… and we’re removing ourselves from all your memories. We need to be forgotten.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …why?
:PrideKAK: Because with great power comes great responsibilities. So… goodbye. We’ll never see each other again… well… expect for Erin, but that’s a different story.
<Goodbye… it’s been fun… and how dare you quote the gospel of spiderman!? Batman was the true prophet, heathen!>
<…way to ruin the moment, Liz… and see you guys…>
:ErinKAK: Wai-



:ErinKAK: Elizabeth… wait… huh… déjà vu…
:UnknownKAK: Vu?
:JaraKAK: So… Erin… any plans for… you know… enlarge the family?
:ErinKAK: Well… we have talked about it…
:JaraKAK: Looks like you’ll beat Kyra and Serki to it, at least.
:ErinKAK: Actually, I’ve already lost that race.
:KyraKAK: …wait, how did you- you used that soul scanning thing again, didn’t you?
:ErinKAK: Maybe~ …let’s just say that there are five people to many in this room right now~
:KyraKAK: B-but… I’m not ready to be a mom!
>>
No. 545265 ID: b3ca75
File 138271810696.png - (7.01KB , 900x450 , 101.png )
545265

Epilog – Pride… billions and billions of years later… at the end of the universe.

:Lizbeth: Two bottles of beer on the wall, two bottles of beer! Take it down, pass it aroun-

Epilog – Oh, Lizbeth and Claire too… and Erin… kind off… yea…

:PrideKAK: Do you really have to sing that while we wait for the universe to end?
:Lizbeth: We aren’t doing anything else worthwhile you know…
:ClairePIX: We should always play another game of Monopoly?
:ErinKAK: Why shouldn’t you guys save something more than just a monopoly game!?
:PrideKAK: Hey! Don’t blame me! I didn’t see you trying to save anything!
:Lizbeth: One bottle of beer on the wall, one bottle of beer! Take it down, pass it-
:ClairePIX: And there’s goes the universe…
:Lizbeth: …Welp, what now?

>Summon the biggest Dope fish!
:PrideKAK: Of course!
>>
No. 545267 ID: b3ca75
File 138271815429.png - (402.16KB , 547x522 , 102.png )
545267

Warning, Dope mass exceeds that of normal values! ERROR! The Universe has committed an illegal action and will shut down! All your unsaved data will be lost! Have a nice day.

:Lizbeth: But the universe was dead! DEAD I TELL YO-
:ClairePIX: Damn you, Dope fish!!
>>
No. 545268 ID: b3ca75
File 138271816595.png - (172.64KB , 500x346 , 103.png )
545268

Game Over.
>>
No. 545284 ID: 7bbaae

Kinda surprised they weren't playing strip monopoly or something.
>>
No. 545291 ID: 9ddf68

till next time folks, it's been grand.
>>
No. 545293 ID: 7bbaae

>>545268
Wait, if this has been running on DOS this whole time... OH GOD IT WAS ALL A SIMULATION WE'RE STILL SUCK IN THE MATRIIIIIIX
>>
No. 545301 ID: d315b1

>>545293
Don't forget, the whole setting is framed as one big computer game. We just don't mention it because last time we tried we disbelieved Lizbeth and got a game-over.

On an unrelated note, I'm slightly surprised that Kev's codpiece hasn't hit anything this whole time.
>>
No. 545303 ID: dbe554

>>545301

Why do you think the star is named after him? haha
>>
No. 545308 ID: 01531c

I feel sorry for Pride.
It took the universe dying twice to satisfy his death wish.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password