[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 535756)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137694196372.png - (85.47KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
535756 No. 535756 ID: b3ca75

>Quick jiggle the cartridge!
Cartridge has been jiggled, blown into and reinserted.

*Atari theme* You are now playing TransMachina: “Get on with it” Edition.

Old threads and Wiki: http://tgchan.org/wiki/TransMachina
Discussion (even if no one uses it): http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 535757 ID: b3ca75
File 137694197697.png - (7.35KB , 900x450 , 2.png )
535757

:SigmaKAK: Why did you br-br-bring it here!? It’s jap-jap-jeopardizing the whole experiment!
:TauKAK: [Current subject: Most promising. Direct intervention: Necessary.]
:UpsilonKAK: It seems to be malfunctioning. We must repair it!
:ErinKAK: …um… what? Where am I? …I’m dreaming, aren’t I?
:UpsilonKAK: …what is “dreaming”?
:TauKAK: [Dream: Succession of images / thoughts they experience during their recharging cycle.]
:SigmaKAK: Shu-shu-shut it down and rep-rep-repair it already!
:UpsilonKAK: They can only be shutdown permanently… They… “Die”…
:SigmaKAK: …Th-th-then it is a failure, like the re-re-rest.
:TauKAK: [Subject has potential. Experiment will continue.]
:ErinKAK: …what?

Insert get on with it_
>>
No. 535759 ID: c31f72

Hmmm... Those visible metal bits don't look as attractive on you when you're a lizard. Still sexy, just not as sexy
>>
No. 535760 ID: 76b151

An experiment implies you are trying to prove a theory. What is it?
>>
No. 535762 ID: 96c896

>>535757
At last, the true nature of your reality is revealed. This looks like virtual reality though. Could it be that when you connect to virtual reality, you're actually approaching the true reality? Hmm, that's Sigma, Tau, and Upsilon. Red, yellow, and blue respectively. Are they Aether forms? Ask them why they're experimenting with the Voices of the Many. They're not trying to recreate the Vessel, are they?

I find it interesting that you're a lizard here. How's it feel?
>>
No. 535765 ID: 41690e

Just ask the lights to explain themselves. You're not submitting to shutdown or repair or augmentation or anything else without full disclosure.
>>
No. 535768 ID: 9ddf68

do the talking orbs sound like anyone you know, cause the stuttering one reminds me of Serki for obvious reasons.
>>
No. 535777 ID: b3ca75
File 137694578899.png - (16.63KB , 900x450 , 3.png )
535777

>Those visible metal bits don't look as attractive on you when you're a lizard. Still sexy, just not as sexy
…Is that really the most pressing issue right now?
:TauKAK: [Malfunction detected! Unidentifiable input detected!]
:SigmaKAK: De-de-delete them!
:UpsilonKAK: Negative… they might be the cause of the subjects success… proceed.
>do the talking orbs sound like anyone you know.
…not really… they all sounds like machines... trying to imitating voices. Let’s see, the red one sounds male and really angry. The blue sounds like a female and more… curious then anything. The yellow one meanwhile sounds completely emotionless, just like a robot.
>cause the stuttering one reminds me of Serki for obvious reasons.
He… It doesn’t really stutter. It’s more like it’s lagging…

>You're not submitting to shutdown or repair or augmentation or anything else without full disclosure.
:SigmaKAK: What make you bel-bel-believe you have a choice!?
:UpsilonKAK: …she chooses? …interesting.
>Just ask the lights to explain themselves.
:UpsilonKAK: We are Upsilon, Tau and Sigma. We’re the supervisor of this experiment. You are us.
>An experiment implies you are trying to prove a theory. What is it?
:SigmaKAK: Prove? Create!
:TauKAK: [Correction: Recreate]
:UpsilonKAK: To regain what was once lost.

>Are they Aether forms?
:UpsilonKAK: …Aether?
:TauKAK: [Aether: Fifth element. The material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere.]
:UpsilonKAK: …yes.
>Ask them why they're experimenting with the Voices of the Many. Or the souls of the many.
:UpsilonKAK: …The voice of the many? …The souls of the many?
:TauKAK: [Error! No data found!]
>I find it interesting that you're a lizard here. How's it feel?
:ErinKAK: …why am I a lizard?
:UpsilonKAK: Your form is that of your true self… a form not bound to your corporeal form.
>At last, the true nature of your reality is revealed.
:ErinKAK: So… I was stuck in a simulation the whole time?
:SigmaKAK: …she is mal-mal-malfunctioning! Her brain must be dam-dam-damaged!
:TauKAK: [Subject ignorance is beneficial]
:UpsilonKAK: …yes. You were.
:SigmaKAK: Incorrect! Why did you express that?
:UpsilonKAK: Concept: Lie.
:TauKAK: [Lie: A false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive]
:SigmeKAK: …Unable to process concept: Lie?

Insert Lies, dammed lies and statistics_
>>
No. 535786 ID: c31f72

So, what exactly did you guys lose?
Have you tried putting flyers up?
Maybe offering a reward for its return?
Ask people on the internet if they've seen the thing you lost?
>>
No. 535791 ID: 9ddf68

Do they even know what they are trying to recreate or are they just kinda throwing things at the wall to see what sticks? Also what are they trying to recreate?
>>
No. 535795 ID: 96c896

>>535777
Sigma appears to be an angry idiot, Upsilon is smart but doesn't have all the information, and Tau has knowledge. Why do they keep Sigma around? Is he the only one with the motivation to get things done, perhaps?

It sounds like this isn't the surface reality or anything. It sounds like these guys are inside you, and this is inside your head or something. They also suck at lying, a lot.

Ask them what was lost. And what you need to repair.
>>
No. 535797 ID: c23ab0

Oh man, you guys don't know about lies? That's going to be a problem because, you see, I lie. I always lie. In fact, I'm lying to you now.
>>
No. 535804 ID: 5869f6

What did you lose? We could find it for you.

Also, I still haven't gotten my goddamn refund.
You know what the alternative is.
>>
No. 535807 ID: b3ca75
File 137694911808.png - (25.71KB , 900x450 , 4.png )
535807

>what are they trying to recreate?
:UpsilonKAK: What we have lost.
:ErinKAK: But what did you lose?
:UpsilonKAK: What we are trying to recreate.
:ErinKAK: …But what did you lose that you’re now trying to recreate?
:UpsilonKAK: What we are recreating is what we lost.
>We could find it for you.
:SigmaKAK: …how do you fi-fi-find yourself?
>Have you tried putting flyers up?
:UpsilonKAK: …Flyers? Possible solution?
:TauKAK: [Flyers: Not yet tried]
:SigmaKAK: Who wo-wo-would read them, you mor-mor-moronic fools!

>Sigma appears to be an angry idiot. Why do they keep him around?
:UpsilonKAK: …angry?
:TauKAK: [Error! No data found!]
:SigmaKAK: Anger is the thi-thi-thing I’m going to fuck-fuck-fucking force down her throat!
:TauKAK: [Error!]
:SigmaKAK: *sigh* Anger: Emotion - a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong.
>Ask them what you need to repair.
:UpsilonKAK: …Voices.
:SigmaKAK: They are corrupting our experiment!
:TauKAK: [Unknown data… corrupting or benefiting? Unknown]
>Oh man, you guys don't know about lies?
:ErinKAK: What I’m saying right now is a lie~
:UpsilonKAK: …Meaning is True/False.
:SigmaKAK: The truth is a falsified truth about lies lying lies that tells the truth of lies about truths.
:ErinKAK: …what?
> Also, I still haven't gotten my goddamn refund.
:UpsilonKAK: Did you save the receipt?
:TauKAK: [All purchases: Final]
:SigmaKAK: You didn’t pay any-any-anything!

Insert No refunds_
>>
No. 535811 ID: 96c896

>>535807
Her throat? Ask Sigma who he's angry at. Claire, maybe? Fleshvoice seems to know who Claire is. Or was that Sigma who controlled Nev, through fleshvoice?
>>
No. 535812 ID: 41690e

Do the names Claire or Lizbeth mean anything to you guys?
>>
No. 535831 ID: 9ddf68

have you three heard about something called the vessel?
>>
No. 535833 ID: b3ca75
File 137695272503.png - (24.21KB , 900x450 , 5.png )
535833

>Do the name Lizbeth mean anything to you guys?
:TauKAK: [Lizbeth: Corpse god. Material used to create subject]
:UpsilonKAK: Just a footnote of the event. Irrelevant.
>Do the name Claire mean anything to you guys?
:TauKAK: [Claire: Destroyer of the sleeping god]
:UpsilonKAK: Her action was the first step of the event… but… she is irrelevant for the current experiment.
:SigmaKAK: It still blames her. It still seeks her.
:TauKAK: [Irrelevant]
>have you three heard about something called the vessel?
:TauKAK: [Error! No data found!]

>Her throat? Ask Sigma who he's angry at.
:SigmaKAK: Your throat! You called me stu-stu-stupid!
:UpsilonKAK: Do not direct your anger to the subject. Direct it against the Cause of the event.
:TauKAK: [Experiment corrupted. Reason: The Cause?]
:SigmaKAK: How can it still live!? It’s organic! It’s not endless!
:UpsilonKAK: It existed in the time before dawn. It will exist after the event.
:ErinKAK: …I’m just getting more and more confused listening to these guys.

Insert Me too_
>>
No. 535834 ID: 76b151

Huh they made you from Lizbeth.

Explains your sex drive at least.

What is this Event?
>>
No. 535836 ID: c31f72

... They made you out of an insane god? Neat.
>>
No. 535837 ID: 41690e

Elaborate and explain the event, and the cause.
>>
No. 535838 ID: 9ddf68

I find it funny that the two things they just said where irrelevant probably are much more relevant then they realize

I mean we guided Lizbeth, then we guided Clkrlgb Clíodhna or Clair for you non-mantises out there, and now we're guiding Erin. also don't tell them that least part don't know if we can trust them yet.
>>
No. 535846 ID: 9d8047

I wounder if we can make a form for us in here
[Spawn black orb name:VOM]
Now if this works you three can now see the thing/things that make up the base of space,time and magic but if not just ask them if they have data on the 4th? era
>>
No. 535853 ID: 96c896

>>535833
We're the Cause. Why do they think we're organic?
>>
No. 535857 ID: 510c77

So what is it that seeks Claire?
>>
No. 535867 ID: 5869f6

I will find the electronic components you reside in and pour orange soda and cheeto dust EVERYWHERE.
>>
No. 535868 ID: 5869f6

>>535867
Also, what's the cause.
>>
No. 535902 ID: dbe554

They are beginning to fade out as well.
>>
No. 536013 ID: b3ca75
File 137699431527.png - (7.88KB , 900x450 , 6.png )
536013

>...They made you out of an insane god? Neat.
Gods don’t exist.
:ErinKAK: What do you mean? I’m made from a god?
:SigmaKAK: They are all sons and daughters and sisters and brothers of you, mother.
>I will find the electronic components you reside in and pour orange soda and cheeto dust EVERYWHERE.
…now that’s just plain evil. Just as evil as kittens! EVIL!
>[Spawn black orb name:VOM]
:TauKAK: [Unable to run command]

>What is this Event?
:UpsilonKAK: It’s the event the cause caused.
>what's the cause?
:UpsilonKAK: It’s the one that caused the event.
:ErinKAK: …you’re no help at all, you know that?
:SigmaKAK: It’s the one clad in red, the lordly! The master of the woodsy lords and makers of rust!
>So what is it that seeks Claire?
:UpsilonKAK: The cause.
:ErinKAK: Why?
:SigmaKAK: Because.
:UpsilonKAK: She failed.

>They are beginning to fade out as well.
:TauKAK: [Repair completed]
:UpsilonKAK: …Does it dream?
:SigmaKAK: Wake up, Erin!
>>
No. 536014 ID: b3ca75
File 137699432752.png - (15.34KB , 900x450 , 7.png )
536014

:ErinKAK: Mng?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wake up, Erin…
:ErinKAK: …gnt?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… y-your… um… j-joystick is p-poking my leg… and y-you’re kind of n-nibbling on my head crest…
:ErinKAK: Nom…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ah… a-actually… y-you can continue to n-nibble if you want…

Insert Morning Crono_
>>
No. 536015 ID: dbe554

Morning Erin! It seems your life's about to turn upside down again. Might wanna get some info on the things we saw in that dream because otherwise we're gonna be blindsided.
>>
No. 536033 ID: 41690e

Yay for useless dream sequences and pointlessly cryptic messages not revealing any information we can actually use.
>>
No. 536034 ID: c31f72

So, what does he taste like?
Also, good morning! Do you remember all that bullshit with those flying balls? I've read somewhere that people have difficulty remembering dreams.
>>
No. 536036 ID: b3ca75
File 137700933128.png - (24.94KB , 900x450 , 8.png )
536036

>So, what does he taste like?
Strawberries~
>Do you remember all that bullshit with those flying balls? I've read somewhere that people have difficulty remembering dreams.
Actually… I remember it with crystal clarity. It didn’t really feel like a dream at all!
>Yay for useless dream sequences and pointlessly cryptic messages not revealing any information we can actually use.
Let’s see… We now know that this is all an experiment and I’m a big part of it. I’m made by part from some “god” called Lizbeth. Someone named Claire failed something which caused something called the “cause” to do the “event”, whatever that means. Oh, and apparently the “cause” is the leader of the woodsy lords and the rust makers… which I’m pretty sure the voices called the cogs and purity earlier.

>Might wanna get some info on the things we saw in that dream because otherwise we're gonna be blindsided.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… that’s… a very weird dream. I don’t really know what to make of it.
:ErinKAK: Then what’s on today schedule? Don’t we have enough info to get the empire to come here?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… um… yes… but… you see… According to the news all the portals in orbit of the planet have been shut off.
:ErinKAK: …what? So we’re stranded here?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Yes. The Morgani blames purity for a terrorist attack on them… but I don’t know…
:ErinKAK: So… what do we do now?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I don’t know. Don’t worry, I’ll think of something… I think…
:SerkiKAK: Um… E-excuse me! B-but… g-guys… y-you should r-really watch t-the news right now…

*BEEP* You got one new message from… “Lord Elatros Wyrmeye, Morgani” entitled: “An invitation to lunch” *BEEP*
*BEEP* You got one new message from… “Lord Elatros Wyrmeye, Morgani” entitled: “Why do they whisper…?” *BEEP*
*BEEP* You got one new message from… “Lord Elatros Wyrmeye, Morgani” entitled: “…” *BEEP*

Insert Stop spamming me!_
>>
No. 536038 ID: 76b151

Welp, turn on the news.

Then read those messages.
>>
No. 536039 ID: 41690e

Forward every single one of those messages to a secure external device before opening them. We've had enough unwanted attachments take root in your brain, thanks.
>>
No. 536041 ID: dbe554

Long story short, lizbeth had us and the vessel, which was powered by some billions of souls and as a result became all powerful (and all perverted) Claire eventually destroyed it, we couldn't connect, then we woke up in your brain later on.

Anyways, we might see if we can get some more defensive mods. After dealing with something like the metal monster it might be prudent to become stronger.
>>
No. 536044 ID: b3ca75
File 137701423979.png - (30.42KB , 900x450 , 9.png )
536044

>Long story short, lizbeth had us and the vessel, which was powered by some billions of souls and as a result became all powerful (and all perverted) Claire eventually destroyed it, we couldn't connect, then we woke up in your brain later on.
…and Claire apparently failed to destroy this… vessel? …and you guys are somehow connected to all this? …was it you she failed to destroy?
>Anyways, we might see if we can get some more defensive mods.
Good idea… Though I have no idea what mods would be good to fight giant monsters.

>Forward every single one of those messages to a secure external device before opening them.
:VoiddaggerKAK: They are all safe. They are just voice messages.
:UnknownKAK: *BEEP* Hello, Claire… we need to talk. Meet me at the forwarded location at 12.00 today… it’s important… it’s… why did I say Claire? …it’s supposed to be Erin… Erin… ERIN! Be quiet! I’m trying to thi- QUIET!
:UnknownKAK: *BEEP* Why do they whisper such horrible things? Why… why don’t they let me sleep… why… I… I can’t even recognize myself any longer…
:UnknownKAK: *BEEP* …he’s glorious… a god… unmaker of everything… he’s behind the extinction… he whispers… he’s… endless… but… what am I?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Okay… someone definitely gone crazy.

>Welp, turn on the news.
:TVKAK: -he bloodbath continues! I repeat, if you are in district 30-40 evacuate immediately! These creatures can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you all are dead! The Police force and the Morgani Sec are successfully keeping them at bay, but anyone still in the area is in mortal danger! I repeat-
:VoiddaggerKAK: …what the hell are those things?
:ErinKAK: I saw one of them down in the lab yesterday… in one of the test tubes… it asked me to kill it.
<Sister… Mother is finally waking up!>

Insert Meanwhile, Hoax News are sending an emergency broadcast about the dangers of the Holodeck_
>>
No. 536045 ID: 41690e

...right. Do we go get information from the obvious trap set by the crazy person and/or his voices purportedly trying to give us information, or do we go fight monsters?
>>
No. 536046 ID: dbe554

We connect to those who had the vessel or are heavily involved with its power, but she succeeded, after her death we lost connection with the world and was unable to reconnect. However something has caused us to return which is not something we or anyone expected. Considering it was practically medieval when we left and now we've gone space age it's been a very, very long time.

Also something that could make your body slicker would be useful, when you were caught having a slippery body combined with your agility should allow for you to slip out of such a grip.
>>
No. 536086 ID: 9ddf68

So district 30-40 is fucked huh? Where are we then? Also with mister crazy... I say we meet with him and just have Wiz or someone cover us, he could have answers, and he could be so crazy he might let some of Morgani skeletons they keep in there closet out.
>>
No. 536089 ID: 96c896

>It’s the one clad in red, the lordly!
Hans?! ...but Claire ate Hans' soul. He's double-dead. It can't be him. Unless that doesn't destroy the soul completely? Another thing of note, Lizbeth has been implied to be "Mother", but if that's the case, there should be nothing to "wake up". It kinda sounds like Claire succeeded in destroying the Vessel, but not in killing Lizbeth. So that's what we're going to do this time around. Finish things for good.

I think we'd better go to that meeting.
>>
No. 536101 ID: b3ca75
File 137703086938.png - (6.30KB , 900x450 , 10.png )
536101

>So district 30-40 is fucked huh? Where are we then?
About 10 kilometers outside the city…
>We connect to those who had the vessel or are heavily involved with its power, but she succeeded, after her death we lost connection with the world and was unable to reconnect.
…but here you are. That means she must have failed, doesn’t it? Maybe she missed a piece of this “vessel” thingy?

>Also something that could make your body slicker would be useful, when you were caught having a slippery body combined with your agility should allow for you to slip out of such a grip.
:ErinKAK: …Hey, Nev, do you have mod for… making me slicker? You know, so I can slide it in easier?
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-wha-
:ErinKAK: In case someone tries to grab me again. So I can slip out of their grasp.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …You did that on purpose! …but yes, I think we got something like that.

>Do we go get information from the obvious trap set by the crazy person and/or his voices purportedly trying to give us information, or do we go fight monsters?
That’s easy!
:ErinKAK: Let’s go kick monster butt then!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …why? We don’t really have anything to gain from that.
:ErinKAK: …well… dammit! Fine… let’s go to that meeting. Have Wiz cover me, alright?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well then… let’s roll?

-------------------

:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… there he is… He seems to be alone too…
:WizKAK: So… where do you want me? Should I come with you or do you want me on a roof with the sniper? …maybe I can hide nearby on the roof if you want to.
:ErinKAK: …Why is his face covered in bandages?

Insert Do you have the goods?
>>
No. 536102 ID: 76b151

his crazy voices most likely told him to mutilate his flesh in some manner.
>>
No. 536113 ID: 96c896

>>536101
Not just his face. His tail too.

Have Wiz be a sniper if there's an angle he can get to that covers the whole roof. If not, have him nearby on the roof but relatively hidden. Also Nev should probably keep the car nearby just in case.
>>
No. 536128 ID: b3ca75
File 137703854206.png - (7.93KB , 900x450 , 11.png )
536128

>Have Wiz be a sniper if there's an angle he can get to that covers the whole roof.
:WizKAK: Done.
>Nev should probably keep the car nearby just in case.
:VoiddaggerKAK: You can count on me, alright?
---------------------
:ErinKAK: Mr. Elatros Wyrmeye?
:ElatusKAK: L-Lizbeth! You came! You must stop him! He’s twisting them! For extinction! He whispers to them… corrupting them…
:ErinKAK: …Who is doing what?
:ElatusKAK: The Cause! The one clad in red! The god! He’s twisting them for the event! But… if the event has already happened… who am I? Where am I? What am I?
:ErinKAK: …err…
:ElatusKAK: Keycard! It will help! Take it! Before he twists it too!

>His crazy voices most likely told him to mutilate his flesh in some manner.
:ErinKAK: …so… what’s with the bandages?
:ElatusKAK: He’s twisting me… whispering to me… making me in his image… soon he will be once again… and then he will come for you… seeking you… for what you have done… for your failure…
:ErinKAK: …what?
:ElatusKAK: He will crush you like the insect you are and feast upon your soul!

Insert Crazy…
>>
No. 536137 ID: d2ad4a

Oh man it's Hans, and I'm guessing he wants to have fun with us, Ja?
Either way...This will be...Hrrm. That's going to be interesting to deal with I think...
>>
No. 536141 ID: 9ddf68

is this about us waking up in some cargo room with a decapitated body next to us or something else?
>>
No. 536146 ID: 41690e

What's the keycard for, or look like?

>Lizbeth, He
We need to narrow down who this might be, assuming he isn't completely nuts.

Can you tell us more about him? The one clad in red? What did he do before?

What is he doing, and why? What can you tell me about my failure?
>>
No. 536149 ID: 96c896

>>536128
That sounds like Hans alright. Ask if the man in red is a blonde human. Then ask if he would like to die. If so, Wiz should snipe him.
>>
No. 536154 ID: 9d8047

If hans is back we need to get to them they were part of lizs old crew and is both badass and insane so dont make him/her(never found out if hans is male or female?) Pised off at you youll only die by being staped in the head:/
>>
No. 536157 ID: 96c896

>>536154
Okay I guess you weren't here for Pixel Adventure 2 or just forgot, but Hans tried to destroy the world. Like, that was his motivation for trying to steal the Vessel- he wanted to destroy EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 536205 ID: 9d8047

>>536157
Oh ive read PA2 its just i liked hans in PA1. Wait if hans has come back what about all the others from PA1/2?
>>
No. 536255 ID: b3ca75
File 137707134945.png - (8.29KB , 900x450 , 12.png )
536255

>What's the keycard for, or look like?
It got Z4 on it…
:ElatusKAK: It leads to where it all began!
>can you tell us more about him? The one clad in red?
:ElatusKAK: His greatness cannot be described! He’s magnificence is beyond you comprehension, insect! He is greater than all things!
>What is he doing, and why?
:ElatusKAK: Finding a way to die… to end it all…

>What can you tell me about my failure?
:ElatusKAK: She forgot a piece! A piece still lives!
>it's Hans
:ElatusKAK: HOW DARE YOU! How dare you compare him to that insignificant fool! To that… mortal?
>Then ask if he would like to die.
:ElatusKAK: Do you truly think you can hurt him? That you can even lay your eye upon his awesomeness without them bleeding in his greatness, vermin!? You insignifica-
:ErinKAK: Alright, enough. I get it already… geez…
:WizKAK: Um… Erin… one of those creatures is coming your way. It’s on its way to the roof right now…

Insert Insects with vermin, fried with some honey and garlic_
>>
No. 536258 ID: 96c896

>>536255
Someone in red, but not Hans? We haven't met them, then. Wait. Those egotistical rantings... Oh for crap's sake, it can't be PRIDE can it? "clad in red"- Pride is a red lizard. That's why he's got bandages, his scales are red, possibly from clawing at himself. We spared Pride's life during Claire's adventures. He must've found some way of avoiding... getting stuck in the Vessel's containment- no, oh god. Alyssa didn't bring him out with her. Pride escaped on his own. Shadack Wyrmeye. To think, he's the final boss. He wasn't even lying when he said he was the God of Death, was he? Why has he been such a pushover until now? Was he just biding his time? Or lulling us into a false sense of security until he had a perfect plan to destroy everything? Eh, maybe he's still a pushover and this is a desperate plea for attention so we can destroy the Vessel properly. The last piece is us, by the way. You have to kill us, somehow.

Tell Pride that we'll do our best to end his suffering. Then kick him off the building and get to Nev's car. If Wiz can start sniping the creatures, that'd be great. The fewer of them around, the better.
>>
No. 536262 ID: dbe554

Don't kick him off just yet. Also there's an invisible purple robed lizard coming up..behind you.
>>
No. 536264 ID: 96c896

>>536262
Good catch. Erin, time to activate your enhanced senses. Oh, from now on, we should probably have them on whenever we're out in the field.
>>
No. 536303 ID: fd7000

I think our invisible friend has a gun pointed at the back of your head. If ever there was a time for a ninja backflip it was right now. I suggest landing directly behind with a snappy one liner. Might I humbly suggest "It's not very nice to sneak up on people you know.". Tasing optional.
>>
No. 536306 ID: b3ca75
File 137709086121.png - (9.82KB , 900x450 , 13.png )
536306

>here's an invisible purple robed lizard coming up… behind you.
Not anymore.
:CogKAK: Blurh!
>If ever there was a time for a ninja backflip it was right now.
…Oh, right… I should have tried to take her alive… wops…
>If Wiz can start sniping the creatures, that'd be great.
:WizKAK: I’ve been trying to… but I can’t hit it. The bullets just stops right before they connect.

>It can't be PRIDE can it?
:ElatusKAK: How dare you associate him with that name! The name of that pathetic creature!
:ErinKAK: So… not Pride then?
>Tell Pride that we'll do our best to end his suffering.
:ElatusKAK: There’s only one way for it to end… and for that you must die… I… no… don’t force me… I… I won’t harm her!
>Then kick him off the building / Don't kick him off just yet.
:WizKAK: If you can, try taking him alive. He’s bound to have a lot more information.
:ErinKAK: Easier said than done.
:PurityKAK: Lo, child of dawn, we cometh! We are the pure, the beginning of the new dawn! Kill the diseased one, before his corruption spreads!
:ElatusKAK: It’s pointless… you… you need to rebuild her! They hold the pieces! The maker of rust and the woodsy lords! She in Z4! Rebuild her! Make her whole! Make mother whole…
:PurityKAK: Silence! Hand him over… or resist and die!
:ElatusKAK: Only she can stop him…
:ErinKAK: …why is everyone crazy but me?

Insert Only sane man_
>>
No. 536307 ID: 41690e

>Why is everyone crazy but me?
Dunno. Grab ninja sword and shoot the monster. We know you know how to use a sword, and you can electrocute it for extra-deadly, if necessary.
>>
No. 536308 ID: d2ad4a

Uhhh...Soo, diseased one is this guy, and the creepy floating thing wants to have Tyros' wife put back together?
That...Raises soooo many questions.
>>
No. 536311 ID: dbe554

You have a mechanical voice, a flesh voice, and the voice of many souls speaking in your head.

You're just less crazy then the rest.

Though at the same time, the guy before you might have voices like us in a manner speaking to him, making him like you that couldn't take it. Grab him and run.
>>
No. 536317 ID: b3ca75
File 137709504160.png - (9.77KB , 900x450 , 14.png )
536317

>You have a mechanical voice, a flesh voice, and the voice of many souls speaking in your head. You're just less crazy then the rest.
…Why is everyone crazy, including me, then?

>Grab ninja sword and shoot the monster.
Welp… this gun isn’t doing a whole lot to it.
:PurityKAK: Your resistance means your death, metal head.
>Grab him and run.
…a bit late for that.
:PurityKAK: He is mine to consume!
:ElatusKAK: AAHH!!!
:CogKAK: He is ours, rusted one!!
:ErinKAK: Um… didn’t I kill you?
:CogKAK: Death is not an excuse! The twisted cog is ours, fleshling!
:PurityKAK: Your death will please us, metal one!
:WizKAK: I’m on my way with something heavier. Just stand by…

Insert Civil war_
>>
No. 536321 ID: 41690e

Shoot the regenerating Cog (nano-assemblers?) again and sword the monster. Cut off that spinal column, or those creepy tendril things. Electrocute the sword for added fun.
>>
No. 536331 ID: dbe554

And now they are producing metal machine COGS... Well this planet has become the official proving grounds between machine and flesh.

Speaking of which, can you emotionally harm the flesh or the cog, or force them to have peaceful thoughts.
>>
No. 536338 ID: 9ddf68

are we still trying to save the guy in the white coat or is he fucked, cause if he is then I say use your flesh burner aug to take both of those guys out and see if you little empathy on cogy here. either hit her with mind numbing fear or hit her with lush as I'm sure both would be funny and useful (fear to get her to run away, Lust to try and make her easier to capture so you can at least say you got someone)

and if all else fails remember one thing, you got a sword that can cut through anything right now and are a badass ninja... I don't believe I need to say anything more.
>>
No. 536350 ID: b3ca75
File 137710561466.png - (10.91KB , 900x450 , 15.png )
536350

>are we still trying to save the guy in the white coat or is he fucked?
He’s still alive, if that what’s you’re asking.
>can you emotionally harm the flesh or the cog?
I can’t feel the cog… it’s like the son of steel thing I fought yesterday… err… wait, that was two days ago, not yesterday… never mind. I probably need it… her to feel something first like last time. As for the flesh one… it’s just… wrong… I don’t think I can do anything to it.
>Shoot the regenerating Cog again.
It’s regenerating faster than I can shoot…

>You got a sword that can cut through anything right now and are a badass ninja... I don't believe I need to say anything more.
:ErinKAK: Nev, I need a car!
:VoiddaggerKAK: On it!

-----------------

:CogKAK: Stop the rusted cog!
:PurityKAK: Give the meat back!!
:WizKAK: So… do you still need help? I’m dying to test out one of these weapons we stole yesterday…

Insert Riding on cars!_
>>
No. 536351 ID: 76b151

I have a feeling both will be going to try and chase you. Go ahead and give Wiz the ok to shoot.
>>
No. 536352 ID: 9ddf68

well it looks like mecha lizard is about to shoot some kind of beam weapon so I'm torn between letting it fire it's weapon and then giving wiz the go ahead with the hopes it takes out the horrible hentai monster of the damned and that Nev is a good enough driver to dodge the shot or not risking it and have Wiz take the lizard out while we deal with The hentai monster that never should have been.

Eh just tell wiz to take out the lizard, we have no guarantee that the lizard could even take out the thing and to much risk from being shot ourselves. Plus we still have the flesh burner aug to take out tall, gruesome, and could use some makeup... in the form of a paper bag.
>>
No. 536353 ID: d2995c

Get the Cog first. Erin can dodge the laser but the car probably can't. The Purity guy is attacking with tentacles, but we can just chop them up again.
>>
No. 536354 ID: 41690e

Blow 'em to hell, Wiz.
>>
No. 536357 ID: b3ca75
File 137710877264.png - (13.77KB , 900x450 , 16.png )
536357

>hentai monster.
As the only girl close to the tentacle monster I’m not sure if I should feel horrified or exited.
>Tall, gruesome and could use some makeup... in the form of a paper bag.
Hey! That’s not nice! Maybe he’s sensitive about his weight… I mean looks…

>just tell wiz to take out the lizard.
:WizKAK: Let’s see what this baby can do.
:CogKAK: AAAAAAAHHH!!!
:ErinKAK: AAAAAAHHH!!!
:PurityKAK: IIIIIIIIIHHH!!!!

[WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING]
[MAJOR MALFUNCTION!]
>>
No. 536358 ID: b3ca75
File 137710878415.png - (2.56KB , 900x450 , 17.png )
536358

[Emergency shutdown initiated!]
[Do you wish to save any unsaved data? Y / N]
[Do you wish to enter another form while waiting for the repairs?]
[Do you like cinnamon or butterscotch more?]
[No reason…]

Insert Ctrl alt delete_
>>
No. 536359 ID: c31f72

Yes I'd like to save any unsaved data.
Nah, lets stick with Erin until she wakes up.
I fucking love butterscotch.
>>
No. 536361 ID: 5869f6

[Y]
[Y]
[BUTTERSCOTCH]
>>
No. 536362 ID: 9ddf68

...um, yes to the save data?

as to who to such to... lets try someone that can tell us what the hell just happened, don't care who just get us to someone so we can see just how messed up Erin is right now.
>>
No. 536363 ID: c31f72

>>536362
You forgot to answer the most important question!
>>
No. 536365 ID: 9ddf68

>>536363
cinnamon
>>
No. 536366 ID: 41690e

Y
Switch to the Mantis-Doc. Seems relevant.
Cinnamon

Also, Erin has the worst luck with arms.
>>
No. 536367 ID: b3ca75
File 137711048739.png - (18.79KB , 900x450 , 18.png )
536367

>[Y]
[Saving data…]
>[BUTTERSCOTCH]
[But you don’t hate cinnamon, right? I mean, you wouldn’t turn your head if it was served on a plate in front of you, right?]

>Let’s try someone that can tell us what the hell just happened, don't care who just get us to someone so we can see just how messed up Erin is right now.
[Targets found: Jara, Tyros, Nevros, Wiz (Unable to connect!), Elatros (Already occupied!)]
[Please choose a target to connect to.]

:JaraKAK: So… what, she just started screaming and went unconscious when you pulled the trigger?
:WizKAK: Pretty much. She would have fallen to her death if Void hadn’t caught her.
:TyrosKAK: What happened to the monsters?
:VoiddaggerKAK: They both fell from the roof, screaming.
:JaraKAK: Well… Kyra said she’s fine… she just needs to rest for a while…

Insert Choose your destiny!_
>>
No. 536373 ID: 9ddf68

well we just got done with Nev so I say Tyros.
>>
No. 536377 ID: 41690e

To Nev!

Have Jara and Kyra examined our prisoner, yet? I half expect there's something strange waiting in his biology or augs. And we certainly want to know what he's capable of.
>>
No. 536380 ID: 96c896

>>536367
I wanna say Tyros.
*chime a bell*
What the FUCK was that gun!?
>>
No. 536385 ID: dbe554

Tyros. Also GIANT BLACK INKY DARKNESS GUN. What the hell!?
>>
No. 536387 ID: 9ddf68

If I had to make a guess about the gun I'd say it was some kind of stun gun meant to harm only those effected by whatever the hell was wrong with that cog and whatever those flesh monsters are while not harming anyone else (maybe, I mean Nev wasn't hurt at all but then again he was in the car)
>>
No. 536398 ID: b3ca75
File 137711575035.png - (17.37KB , 900x450 , 19.png )
536398

>Tyros.
*chime a bell*
Hmm? Oh, it you guys. Welcome once again to my brain… I think? You guys are in my brain, right?
>GIANT BLACK INKY DARKNESS GUN.
…Black inky what? From the footage from both Wiz and Void the gun didn’t shoot anything.
>What the FUCK was that gun!?
We don’t really know. The only thing we know about them is… well, it’s where all the people that’s been disappearing have ended up. The gun have brain tissue inside it and for some reason they needed tissue that’s at least ten years old and has been used… so that’s probably where my kids ended up… Made into weapons…
>If I had to make a guess about the gun I'd say it was some kind of stun gun meant to harm only those affected by whatever.
Well, they were made to combat them, so probably.

>Have Jara and Kyra examined our prisoner, yet?
They made sure that’s his alive, but that’s about it. They were more concern with Erin…
:JaraKAK: You’re right, we should check him. Wiz, take him to Kyra!
:WizKAK: Don’t worry, I won’t let him out of my sight.
:JaraKAK: …so… lunch anyone? While we wait? Tyros?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m staying here… to make sure Erin is alright.
:TyrosKAK: Not really hungry…

…Oh, and you were right… what you said last time. I shouldn’t rush thing. Better if I waited for all this to be over. Besides, there isn’t anyone here to really start anything with.

Insert oblivious_
>>
No. 536402 ID: 96c896

>>536398
Jara is interested in you. I thought you were considering going out with her? She even tried to have a sortof date-ish thing with you last night but you fell asleep like a doofus.

I'm guessing the gun is an Aether disruption weapon. Finding out how it works could be very, very important. That technology may be the only way to destroy the last piece of the Vessel.
>>
No. 536416 ID: d2995c

Do we have any more of those brain guns?
>>
No. 536418 ID: d2ad4a

Those 'brain guns' are Purity Weapons-they basically shoot 'suffering' in a cone in front of the user, which is why they need 10 year old tramatized brain to do it.
It should be noted that we saw it as 'inky black darkness' and that any receptive to it (flesh/steel) beings are the only things vulnerable to it, including us, somehow.
>>
No. 536421 ID: b3ca75
File 137712343473.png - (17.03KB , 900x450 , 20.png )
536421

>Jara is interested in you.
Yeah, right. She’s half my age. The only thing she would think of me is “perverted old man” if I tried anything.
>I thought you were considering going out with her?
You can’t blame an old man for dreaming, can you?
>She even tried to have a sort of date-ish thing with you last night but you fell asleep like a doofus.
A date? That? Hardly. She said she just wanted to show me a good place to relax.

>Do we have any more of those brain guns?
A few, yes. Why do you ask?
>Finding out how it works could be very, very important.
Well, then you’re in luck. We have the schematics for them… we just don’t have anyone who can read them. I’ve tried to figure out how they work but they are way beyond my understanding.
>they basically shoot 'suffering' in a cone in front of the user.
…how the hell do you shoot an emotion?

:JaraKAK: …right, I’ll go get lunch then… all by myself… geez… maybe Serki is up for a bite?
:TyrosKAK: Are you going to be alright in here by yourself?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Shhh, playing Tetris… don’t disturb me.

…maybe I should take one of the guns apart? …or try it at the shooting range again now that I have evidence that it works. Hmmm…

Insert I mean, really?_
>>
No. 536422 ID: 96c896

>>536421
GO HAVE LUNCH WITH JARA.
>>
No. 536425 ID: 41690e

>>536422
Yeah, then we can go do science to the evil brain guns.

Have you tested for brain activity, yet? Or tried to match the DNA against records of the missing?
>>
No. 536434 ID: d2ad4a

I'm guessing that they work like Erin's emotion screwing powers somehow, or on a simmilar basis...
And I think taking the thing apart won't be very useful if no one here can make sense of the schematics for them.
A shooting range might be more workable, but don't be surprised if we vanish after the first shot.
>>
No. 536444 ID: 96c896

>>536434
I have a hunch Erin might be able to make sense of the schematics.
>>
No. 536498 ID: dbe554

But yeah, back when Jara was trying to fix the car she was all nervous and jittery and trying to impress you a bit. While we know it's an odd thing, she was actually trying to impress you a bit.

Also lets go to the shooting range, safer that way we hope, we don't wanna take one apart just yet till we can see if it works right.
>>
No. 536538 ID: 9ddf68

have lunch with Jara and ask her if she has any ideas on the gun, anything from how to make our own (preferably without having to kill a whole planets worth of homeless), how to defend ourselves (or at least Erin since she is the only one we really know of that is hurt by that thing for sure), or even how to jam it if we come across enemies that are armed with the things. I mean both of you work in our groups R&D so you should be able to come up with something.

notice how it's always the lizard that is lonely in this things, first we had... meggie? (the ninja) then we had Thanras, and now Jara. Why is it the lizards that always suffer?
>>
No. 536576 ID: b3ca75
File 137716043799.png - (29.38KB , 900x450 , 21.png )
536576

>Why is it the lizards that always suffer?
Clearly because I’m a racist against scales! Down the lizards! Mantis power!

>GO HAVE LUNCH WITH JARA.
…I’m not really hungry… but okay, I guess?
:TyrosKAK: So, what do you want to eat?
:JaraKAK: Oh, anything you make is fine… oh, and Tyros?
:TyrosKAK: Well… I can cook up an omelet… I know you love those.
:JaraKAK: That would be splendid! …and… um…
>Have you tested for brain activity, yet? Or tried to match the DNA against records of the missing?
Not yet. I need to break one apart to do so. But we got all the data about from the labs and they detailed all the missing people.
:JaraKAK: …are you even listening?

>I have a hunch Erin might be able to make sense of the schematics.
Hmm… well, she is a special gal, that for sure…
:JaraKAK: Tyros?
>make our own.
We already have enough of them… at least for the time being…
:JaraKAK: …m-maybe we can… when thing calms down again… go out somewhere… you know, just the two of us?
>how to defend ourselves.
That would be a priority, wouldn’t it? Hmm… maybe do like Wiz and block emotions completely?
:JaraKAK:
>While we know it's an odd thing, she was actually trying to impress you a bit.
Impress me? With repairing a car? I’m impressed that she even knows what she’s doing with those things. I can’t make head or tails of them.
:JaraKAK: I don’t even know why I bother…

>ask her if she has any ideas on the gun.
:TyrosKAK: Hey Jara?
:JaraKAK: H-huh?
:TyrosKAK: Do you have any idea how these guns work?
:JaraKAK: W-wha- I… oh… no, not really… I haven’t had the time to really look them over…
:TyrosKAK: Hmm… maybe I should take it to the shooting range then…

Insert Deafness_
>>
No. 536577 ID: 96c896

She said this, doofus:
"…m-maybe we can… when thing calms down again… go out somewhere… you know, just the two of us?"
Tell her you're distracted with Erin's voices but that you'd totally love to go out on a date with her. SAY IT.

Also yeah let's hit the range next. I... don't think we can just block our emotions though. Wiz doesn't even have that part of his brain anymore, right?
>>
No. 536578 ID: dbe554

Yes but to do it like Wiz involves replacing yourself to the point of being a machine. Being a bit emotionless is also quite a bit boring and..well it feels lifeless as you go on.

Plus we can't connect to you after that point, so we can't even deduce you as alive.
>>
No. 536579 ID: 96c896

>>536578
Well, that's not entirely accurate. We can tell Wiz is alive, we just can't connect to him because he doesn't have the right brainmeats for it.
>>
No. 536587 ID: b3ca75
File 137717571099.png - (20.17KB , 900x450 , 22.png )
536587

>don't think we can just block our emotions though. Wiz doesn't even have that part of his brain anymore, right?
It’s worth experimenting with. In case there’s a way without taking away parts of the brain.
>Tell her you're distracted with Erin's voices but that you'd totally love to go out on a date with her. SAY IT.
:TyrosKAK: I’m sorry, Erin’s guiding AI was distracting me but …did you just ask me out on a date?
:JaraKAK: No- I mean ye- I mean… um…
:TyrosKAK: …are you alright? You seem a bit nervous.
:JaraKAK: It’s nothing… forget about it.

…Hmm… it almost looks like she’s swearing to herself under her breath… meh, I’m probably imagining things.

>yeah let's hit the range next.
:JaraKAK: Couldn’t you eat a bit with me? …or at least wait for me to finish eating?
:TyrosKAK: I already told you, I’m not really hungry. I made that for you, because I know you love my cooking.
:JaraKAK: It’s delicious, yes… but… at least show some common decency!
:TyrosKAK: I’m sorry… but I really wanted to try this thing out as soon as possible.
:JaraKAK: Try it out on what? Last time you tried to fire that thing nothing happened.
:TyrosKAK: Hmm… it shoots emotions… it only affects people… but I don’t really have…
:JaraKAK: Then shot me!
:TyrosKAK: W-what?

Insert Target acquired_
>>
No. 536588 ID: d2ad4a

Tell her to put that plate of whatever it is down or elsewhere first- this thing is set to shoot PAIN! Or alternatively, it only effects people vulnerable to emotional overload, somehow?
Basically, if she were to shoot you? You wouldn't be effected. But if Erin was shot, she'd scream like a sinner in the lake of fire.
Nev didn't seem to be effected, but that might have been because the car shielded him from it.
>>
No. 536589 ID: 41690e

>not hearing her
>'imagining' things
Man, Tyros wins the willful ignorance championship, hands down. That's some master class obliviousness.

>Shoot me!
...what, just to see if painfully knocks you out like Erin? That doesn't seem like such a great idea.
>>
No. 536616 ID: b3ca75
File 137719254916.png - (20.73KB , 900x450 , 23.png )
536616

>Man, Tyros wins the willful ignorance championship, hands down. That's some master class obliviousness.
What? What did I miss?
>...what, just to see if painfully knocks you out like Erin? That doesn't seem like such a great idea.
:TyrosKAK: I’m not going to shoot you Jara…
:JaraKAK: Well, you are going to have to shoot someone if you want to know how that thing works. I at least got an implant capable of scanning brain activity, so we’ll know what’s happening in there.
:TyrosKAK: I don’t care if you’re volunteering, I’m not going to fire a gun in your direction. It should be dangerous!
:JaraKAK: So… how are you going to test it?
:TyrosKAK: I… don’t know… I can’t put you in danger, Jara… I… I can’t lose you too. No, we need to find another way… maybe an animal? …no… that would just be cruel… maybe Kyra can make some kind of… artificial brain? Hmm…
:JaraKAK: …I can fix this…

Insert Stupidity_
>>
No. 536620 ID: 9ddf68

um, you know how you have more then one of those guns... she's about to shoot herself with one of the spares.
>>
No. 536630 ID: 41690e

Quick! Shoot her to stop her from shooting herself!

Oh wait, no, that's stupid.

Just stop her.
>>
No. 536637 ID: d2ad4a

'I can fix this'? Spin around and see what she's talking about. She may or may not be planning on shooting someone with that gun.
>>
No. 536641 ID: b3ca75
File 137719856966.png - (24.12KB , 900x450 , 24.png )
536641

>Quick! Shoot her to stop her from shooting herself! Oh wait, no, that's stupid.
…not if I shoot her with my stungun… except I don’t have my stungun… Sod…

>she's about to shoot herself with one of the spares.
:TyrosKAK: ARE YOU INSANE!?
:JaraKAK: He whispers… I… I must obey…
:TyrosKAK: I… Wha- just let go of the gu-
>>
No. 536642 ID: b3ca75
File 137719859021.png - (19.87KB , 900x450 , 25.png )
536642



…oh sod…

…It felt like… I lost them again… like I was watching my world burn again… that feeling…
…ow, my head hurts…

…what did you say? Strangle her like the traitor she is? Yes… I should finish of the trai- wait… what? Why did I… what?

Insert The leprechaun tells me to burn things…_
>>
No. 536644 ID: da4ec6

>>536642
We need to move those things off-base, now. If you two are exposed any longer you'll probably go crazy within the hour.
>>
No. 536645 ID: 9ddf68

ok now there is something floating above your head and looking back on it, it was above Jara's head right before she pulled the trigger. We now have a third player in the mind games and he seems bent on causing nothing but harm and pain to others. Whatever you do don't lesion to it cause to do so will only bring you further suffering that you don't deserve. Jara is your friend you would never hurt her and she would never hurt you that thing that is speaking to you and telling otherwise is full of shit and you should know better then to lesion to its lies.
>>
No. 536646 ID: d2ad4a

Nope. She's no traitor. I'm guessing her implant that lets her scan brains she used on the stuff in the guns, and that's why she shot it.
Jara is not safe to be around those guns. Serki sure as crap shouldn't have them.
At this point, I only trust Wiz with them. Either get them to him, or destroy them outright, but those things are bad news I think.
>>
No. 536647 ID: 41690e

...you saw the gun shoot something this time, right?

>Strangle her like the traitor she is? Yes… I should finish of the trai-
No, don't do that!

Something is trying to influence your mind. Well, besides us. And it was affecting her- she was talking about whispers or something before.

We gotta get these guns locked up or something, they aren't safe to be around. Wiz might be the only one who can handle them safely- he's missing the parts of his brain that can be affected. At least by us?

And get her and yourself back to medbay, stat.
>>
No. 536648 ID: 96c896

>>536642
Watching your world burn again? What world burned?

Oh, that reminds me. Now that we're hopefully done messing with the brain guns, I want you to look up some ancient history. Kevros was a very important person, right? Find out WHY.
>>
No. 536662 ID: b3ca75
File 137720332495.png - (20.54KB , 900x450 , 26.png )
536662

>No, don't do that!
Of course I’m not going to do that!
>there is something floating above your head and looking back on it, it was above Jara's head right before she pulled the trigger.
There was a what? I… I can’t see anything.
>Watching your world burn again? What world burned?
...my home planet. It was destroyed in the end of the war forty years ago…
>I want you to look up some ancient history. Kevros was a very important person, right?
Um… according to Wiki… he was some dude that started some religious order worshiping some kind of man bat… and then he got a star named after him. Can’t really find anything important about the guy.
>We gotta get these guns locked up or something, they aren't safe to be around. Wiz might be the only one who can handle them safely.
…yes… I need to get Wiz to take care of them…

>And get her and yourself back to medbay, stat.
:TyrosKAK: Doc, I need some help!
:JaraKAK: I’m fine… really… I’m just stupid.
:TyrosKAK: You were manipulated! You’re not stupid! Don’t worry, I won’t let you get hurt again.
:JaraKAK: It just shocked me a bit… I mean, I didn’t even go unconscious like Erin did or anything.
:TyrosKAK: …wait, if you were conscious… then why didn’t you say anything when I picked you up?
:JaraKAK: Because getting carried in your brave, strong arms was worth it~ …beside, you didn’t even check if I was conscious or not before you ran here, doofus.
:TyrosKAK: …sorry… I was just so worried I’m… sorry…
:KyraKAK: ...

Insert In your arms tonight_
>>
No. 536670 ID: d2ad4a

Tell Kyra now's not the time for jokes. Jara here was somehow manipulated into using the gun on herself, and that force then tried to manipulate you. Either it decided to spare you for some unfathomable reason, or the headvoices which you have right now block it. Neither you nor the voices know what gives though.
>>
No. 536673 ID: dbe554

Though the weird thing is we didn't hear a thing, usually when there's invading headvoices we typically can hear them through the mind. This is something we can't actually hear for once and that is terrifying.
>>
No. 536675 ID: 41690e

Kyra, checkup, please? We had another one of those crazy guns go off.
>>
No. 536676 ID: 76b151

I bet that thing was attached to the crazy lizard guy and when we brought him here it decided to wander around.
>>
No. 536677 ID: 9ddf68

well you might as well worn people that there is another crazed AI running around in people's minds but unlike us (Erin's) This on is trying to hurt people. Not to sure how much that will help but hey at least people will have a heads up about it.
>>
No. 536686 ID: 2f4b71

Kyra: Silently prescribe prophylactic.
>>
No. 536689 ID: b3ca75
File 137720940944.png - (20.90KB , 900x450 , 27.png )
536689

:TyrosKAK: You were about to, I saw it on your expression!
>Kyra: Silently prescribe prophylactic.
…you’re still in my mind, not hers.
:KyraKAK: Done and done!
:TyrosKAK: Wha- how did you-
:KyraKAK: I have my ways~
:JaraKAK: Huh? What’s going on?

>Kyra, checkup, please? We had another one of those crazy guns go off.
:KyraKAK: She’s fine. Can’t find anything wrong with her.
:JaraKAK: See, I told you I was fine. Stop worrying so much!
:KyraKAK: But her mental recorder on the other hand… fascinating… she went into a depression for a while there. So the gun fires despair? Hmm… interesting… It’s like one of those negative cannons on super power morphing mechas that the Emergon have and-
:TyrosKAK: Kyra!

>warn people that there is another crazed AI running around in people's minds.
:KyraKAK: Another one? I’ll message the others.
:JaraKAK: So that’s what that was…
>I bet that thing was attached to the crazy lizard guy and when we brought him here it decided to wander around.
:KyraKAK: Well… that does explain his ranting’s the last few minutes. Here, listen to this.
:ElatusKAK: *Static* -m free? He doesn’t whisper anymore… is he gone? No… no… I have to stop him… I need to rebuild her… They hold the pieces… the bones… Rust makers and the pure! I need to stop him before the event! He’ll exterminate us all! …but if it’s already happened… then… what am I? WHAT AM I!? *Static*
:TyrosKAK: Well, he isn’t going saner by the minute… I guess it was a mistake taking him here.
:JaraKAK: It probably would still just jump over to Erin when they me-
:ErinKAK: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
:TyrosKAK: Speaking of her… here we go again…
:ErinKAK: *BEEP* Everyone who just heard me scream, please ignore it. Um… I had a nightmare… that’s all… bye!*BEEP*

Insert Tyros received key item: Cond-
:TyrosKAK: HEY!
>>
No. 536691 ID: dbe554

Kyra managed to slip you a condom from that far. She's good, very good.

Though we should probably go check on Erin to make sure she's okay. Good luck Tyros!
>>
No. 536692 ID: 9ddf68

Well Tyros seems he's going to have a busy night tonight so I'm going to say we go back to Erin just to see if she's fine.
>>
No. 536694 ID: d2ad4a

..Her?...I don't even. What. Can one of us tell what's going on here? Because I'm thinking we have to find and somehow reassemble what's left of Tyros' dead wife and use her somehow to fight the 'invisble' floaty voice monster.
>>
No. 536696 ID: b3ca75
File 137721301682.png - (15.48KB , 900x450 , 28.png )
536696

>Kyra managed to slip you a condom from that far. She's good, very good.
She’s not good! She’s breaking the laws of physics for Sod’s sake!
>Well Tyros seems like he's going to have a busy night tonight…
…I haven’t had a “busy” night in three years. I’m pretty sure that won’t change anytime soon.

>We should probably go check on Erin to make sure she's okay.
[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
Oh, you’re back! I just had a terrible nightmare! I saw everyone… all of mankind… and lizard / mantiskind die out… in some kind Nano machine apocalypse. It was started by a red lizard dressed in purple… and… everyone… the screams as they were devoured alive… I… I needed a hug…
>I'm thinking we have to find and somehow reassemble what's left of Tyros' dead wife.
Actually… In my dreams… I saw a figure that I felt should stop this… a female lizard clad in a purple robe… I… I just feel it has something to do with this…

Insert Illusions and dreams_
>>
No. 536697 ID: 76b151

so we gotta resurrect Lizbeth eh?

Shouldn't be too hard. Just gotta locate her soul.
>>
No. 536700 ID: 41690e

Red Lizard in purple? Damnit Pride, we didn't drown you face-first in a puddle of shallow water, and this is the thanks we get?

The other lizard is Lizbeth, our original host. Not sure how we're supposed to resurrect her. Even cloning wouldn't work- she was a pre space age construct. And thousands of years dead, and not even on this planet.
>>
No. 536702 ID: 76b151

>>536700
she is probably the mother...

that or the mother is Alyssa in her broodmother form
>>
No. 536705 ID: 9ddf68

>>536702
don't even mention Envy.

But yeah if you kinda want something to take your mind off of the dream here's some useless facts. Waaaaaaaaaaay back when there where 2 types of lizards, the normal green ones you see today, and a desert verity which where red. The red lizards however where smug pricks and in an attempt to keep there race pure... while to make a long story short they killed themselves through inbreeding, not exactly sure when they died off but we know they where still kinda kicking around the end of the 5 era.
>>
No. 536706 ID: 96c896

Red lizard clad in purple is definitely an accurate description of the Pride-golem who drowned to death like a pussy.

Erin, I hate to say this, but I think you might need to become Lizbeth. Ask Nev if he'll still date you if you change into a Lizard. It means saying goodbye to your breasts. On the other hand, Lizbeth... well, let me quote her creator, Jacob Waechter: "her appearance is based on the highest standard of lizard beauty." So, that unnervingly perfect tail you have now is actually totally appropriate.

Oh, and if the world is destroyed by nanobots, that means the Purity monsters are NOT going to destroy the world. We must oppose the Sons of Steel. It might even be necessary to merge with the Purity monsters? I dunno how you're going to properly become Lizbeth, to be honest. An alternative is that you can find a way to help the Purity monsters become Lizbeth, but I feel like there are crucial pieces contained in you that they are missing.
>>
No. 536707 ID: 76b151

>>536706
I have a feeling if we concentrate on any single faction the other will win.
>>
No. 536726 ID: d2995c

>>536706
This dream doesn't at all mean that nanomachines are going to destroy the world. We aren't even the type of psychic that sees the future to begin with.
What this dream means is that someone in out head says that nanomachines are going to destroy the world, and roughly half the factions around seem to have sufficient mind-influencing tech and a desire to 'reconstruct the mother'.
In particular BandageLizard over there was ranting about basically the same message as this dream. Lets go ask him for answers, keeping in mind that he is probably crazy, has likely been deceived, and has a decent chance of having one or more weapons implanted into him to burst out at an inconvenient time.
>>
No. 536809 ID: b3ca75
File 137724613399.png - (20.74KB , 900x450 , 29.png )
536809

>so we gotta resurrect Lizbeth eh?
Wait… Lizbeth… as in the one you keep referring to as a god?
>Not sure how we're supposed to resurrect her.
…crazy dude did say “The maker of rust and the woodsy lords hold the pieces” …also known as the cogs and purity… oh, and he said she’s in Z4… why do I keep hearing about Z4? What is that?
>2 types of lizards, the normal green ones you see today, and a desert verity which where red.
Red lizards? I’m starting to accept the weird existence of gods and stuff, but red lizards? That’s just going too far.
>I have a feeling if we concentrate on any single faction the other will win.
…Can’t we make both of them lose? I mean, they are both bat shit crazy.

>Ask Nev if he'll still date you if you change into a Lizard.
:VoiddaggerKAK: What? Why do you even need to ask!? I like you for who you are, not your physical appearance! …err… it is a plus though…
>Lets go ask crazy lizard for answers.
:KyraKAK: I’m sorry, no one gets to see the “prisoner”, Wiz’s orders. But you can talk to him through the radio if you want…
:ElatusKAK: *Static* -ch a pathetic creature… how can he have so much power? How can someone like him do something like this…
:ErinKAK: Um… hello?
:ElatusKAK: You! Erin! You have to stop him, mother! The cults! They have pieces of her! Bones! Get them to her! In Z4! She’ll stop this! He fears her! He boasts that he’s greater than her but he still fears her! Get her back!
:ErinKAK: …Bones? Wait… didn’t the cog leader I met have a necklace made out of bone?

Insert Twenty questions_
>>
No. 536811 ID: 96c896

>>536809
Oh reeaaaally? Well, that's a lead we can pursue very quickly. First ask him where the hell Z4 is though. Also, why it's "Z4". What labeling system is he using?
>>
No. 536814 ID: 9ddf68

how the hell did they get Liz's bones in the first place? I mean she died near the end of the 5th era and even then it happened because Claire slayed her in a dream, we weren't anywhere around her body so even we don't know where she was laid to rest. I mean I know she was ageless but how the hell did they know those bones where her bones?

Oh and Erin before you ask we where made WELL before the first era.
for more information on that press 1
if you would like us to store that information till another time press 2
if you really couldn't care less press 3
>>
No. 536816 ID: dbe554

>>536814


Which is weirder considering she turned to DUST due to her age!
>>
No. 536820 ID: dbe554

Also find it funny we'll now be hitting Serki's enjoyment of Lizards.
>>
No. 536821 ID: 96c896

>>536820
Well if "Lizbeth" is in Z4 then perhaps Erin doesn't need to become a lizard, and just needs to get the bones there and... I don't know, we'll see what we need to do when we get there.
>>
No. 536824 ID: b3ca75
File 137725911551.png - (20.85KB , 900x450 , 30.png )
536824

>if you would like us to store that information till another time press 2…
Two… TWO… I said two, dammit! …stupid automatic answering machines…
>perhaps Erin doesn't need to become a lizard…
Hopefully not. I’m happy as I am, thank you very much.

>First ask him where the hell Z4 is though. Also, why it's "Z4".
:ElatusKAK: It’s where we found it… deep within the planet… hidden away… bones of a lizard… older than our time with the stars. Its power drew us to her… but we were fools… believing we were ready for that kind of power.
:ErinKAK: …that doesn’t explain where it is at all!
:ElatusKAK: It’s hidden in plain sight within the city… the way down… its name betrays it!
:VoiddaggerKAK: …can we get that in non-cryptic, please?
:ElatusKAK: …w-w-what am I?
>how the hell did they get Liz's bones in the first place?
:ElatusKAK: Bones… thousands of years older than the first spacecraft… hidden away on a dead planet tens of thousands light years away from Origin… it wasn’t meant to be found… it wasn’t meant to be used… I… I can’t… if it already has happened… then what am I? WHAT THE HELL AM I!? HAHAHAHAHA- *Static*
:KyraKAK: I think the patient needs some alone time for a while…
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… did you get anything from that?

Insert Insanity_
>>
No. 536825 ID: c31f72

Huh. I guess hiding the remains of a mad god on a distant planet would be a good idea. Gotta remember that for the next time it comes up.
So name off some important landmarks.
>>
No. 536827 ID: dbe554

Deep within a hidden city under the surface..It can't be our old city can it?
>>
No. 536828 ID: 76b151

>>536827
I wonder how Lizbeth managed that.
>>
No. 536829 ID: 41690e

Well, the remains thousands of years older than spaceflight rings true, although I don't know how the hell they made it to this world.

As for hidden in plain sight... anyone got a map?
>>
No. 536834 ID: b3ca75
File 137726774281.png - (23.92KB , 900x450 , 31.png )
536834

>Deep within a hidden city under the surface…
I’m pretty sure he said that the entrance to whatever’s down there was hidden in the city… not that there was city down there… but maybe I’m wrong… he didn’t really say what else should be down there.

>As for hidden in plain sight... anyone got a map?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hmm… can’t find anything that looks like a Z or a four… maybe the four means a crossing? And Z is the road? …no, there’s to many roads starting on Z…
:ErinKAK: How about if we put the map on a grid?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Z4… it’s just in the middle of a residential area… too big to just check… Hmm… what do we know that start on Z? ...maybe it something numbered with letters? Like the warehouse district? …no, wait… those are numbered with the alpha, beta and stuff… not normal letters…
>Cogs and purity.
:ErinKAK: How about the cogs and purity? Can we find them?
:VoiddaggerKAK: The cogs we already know where they are. They are probably still in their temple… but it’s going to be well defended. As for purity… I have no idea. The only thing we’ve seen from them was the attack earlier today. The one on 30-40 district… but why there? That place is just a bunch of houses and parks…

Insert Once more, from the beginning_
>>
No. 536841 ID: 41690e

...hey, what about the mascot for the lizard wizard blizzard? That's basically who we're looking for. What locations are connected with that? (Either places where the adds are up, or it's sold, or the stuff is coming from).
>>
No. 536849 ID: 9ddf68

>>536841
...we'll... We've seen stranger so sure lets give that a look through first.

Failing that would it be impossible to just give the Cogs a call or something, save us a lot of time, effort, and bullets.
>>
No. 536852 ID: 96c896

>>536841
There are four Zs in Lizard Wizard Blizzard.

>>536834
If we are at all ready to wage war on the cogs, we should. Gotta get dem bones.
>>
No. 536856 ID: b3ca75
File 137728603449.png - (25.34KB , 900x450 , 32.png )
536856

>There are four Zs in Lizard Wizard Blizzard.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That… got to be coincidence…
>...hey, what about the mascot for the lizard wizard blizzard? That's basically who we're looking for.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Let’s see… the ads are strewn about places where a lot of people would see them… the dairy queens are in places where a lot of people would eat ice cream. As for where it comes from… apparently it’s shipped from off world and stored in warehouse district epsilon… say, didn’t you wake up in the warehouse district?
:ErinKAK: yeah… why, do you think the ice cream man dragged me there?

>Failing that would it be impossible to just give the Cogs a call or something, save us a lot of time, effort, and bullets.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I got their number but… what are you going to say? Hello, your leader have a piece of bone belonging to a dead god, can I have it, please?
:ErinKAK: I can ask them where Purity is…
:VoiddaggerKAK: They are enemies, If they knew they probably should have attacked already…
:ErinKAK: …so… let’s steal from the cogs first, then try finding where the other pieces are?

Insert Calling your enemy_
>>
No. 536857 ID: c31f72

I guess its possible that there's something going on with the place selling the lizard wizard blizzards, what with them being old enough that they can sell an item for thousands and thousands of years and still consider it to be a new item.
You should go investigate them first.
>>
No. 536858 ID: d2995c

Oh that's right, we still need to check the magical mystery fridge. Lets get some lock-opening and cutting equipment then head over there.
>>
No. 536862 ID: 96c896

...oh my god, the warehouse you woke up in had Zeta 04 painted right on the wall. Let's go there first unless someone has a good plan for raiding the cogs.

We have a security card... the fridge is probably an elevator, that's why it's really hard to open.
>>
No. 536865 ID: 9ddf68

How about we check out where we first woke up to see if we can't find any clues (like the fridge... Bring the cut through anything sword as well incase that lock is still going to be a little bitch) and you guys try to figure out a less suicidal way into the cog compound... and maybe start looking for where purity might be based so we can hit them too.
>>
No. 536866 ID: 41690e

>the warehouse you woke up in had Zeta 04 painted right on the wall.
>we still need to check the magical mystery fridge.
>There are four Zs in Lizard Wizard Blizzard.
What we're looking for is totally going to be inside a Lizard Wizard Blizzard inside that fridge inside the warehouse you woke up in.
>>
No. 536867 ID: b3ca75
File 137728898387.png - (25.70KB , 900x450 , 33.png )
536867

>...oh my god, the warehouse you woke up in had Zeta 04 painted right on the wall.
…oh, son of a bi-
:ErinKAK: I know what Z4 stands for… it’s warehouse Zeta 04… the place where I woke up!
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ll contact Wiz… give me a sec.
:ErinKAK: Oh, and hi Serki.
:SerkiKAK: Don’t mind me, I’m just checking some stuff Jara asked me to.
:ErinKAK: Oh, okay…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …did he just… never mind. Wiz is going to meet us at the car, so go get anything you want to have with you. Oh, and here’s the mod you asked for. The “escape someone’s grasp” mod… It basically enables you to sweat… um… a kind of lubricant at will…
:ErinKAK: Ew…
[New mod installed!]

Insert Forget the threat_
>>
No. 536870 ID: acb7da

Guys, Serki has a brain thing on his head. Look out, he's gonna try something violent. Erin, try attacking the spot directly above him.
>>
No. 536871 ID: d2ad4a

Serki is a danger. Be ready to jump over him and strangle, or something like that. IDK what level of implants he has, but I figure your speed should make dealing with him easy enough- as I recall, Mantises are slow, but are stronger, with a longer reach, than humans or Lizards.
>>
No. 536873 ID: 9ddf68

well since we just found out where to go I have some bad news and good news to add to it. The good news is we have found the other rouge AI, the bad news is it is currently in Serki and I think he's about to strangle you or Nev so you might want to do something about that.
>>
No. 536874 ID: 41690e

...oh snap, Serki's under mental influence. He's either a threat to himself or others. Be ready to dodge and tase.
>>
No. 536879 ID: d2995c

>>536870
Seconding this. Dodge away from him then shoot about a foot above his head.
>>
No. 536880 ID: 96c896

>>536867
We really need to find a way to solve this mind-control problem permanently. At least we now for sure now that the brain guns aren't the cause. We can actually give those out freely, because they don't do any lasting damage to anyone but Erin and the monsters.
>>
No. 536883 ID: b3ca75
File 137729273078.png - (25.30KB , 900x450 , 34.png )
536883

>Serki has a brain thing on his head.
…well, crap.
>Be ready to dodge.
Um… he wasn’t going after me…
:SerkiKAK: Give her back!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Argh!
>Erin, try attacking the spot directly above him.
...It’s just like attacking thin air…
:SerkiKAK: She’s mine!!
:VoiddaggerKAK: *Gurgle!*

>Tase him.
…I… I can’t bring her back… I… must destroy her… mother…
[Flesh burner set to maximum charge!]
…Burn…

Insert He whispers_
>>
No. 536884 ID: 9ddf68

no, nonono, NO
normal taz or a hit to the head just hard enough to knock him out NOTHING MORE. Erin you don't kill friends, NEVER think that way. You don't want to kill your FRIENDS, that is someone else trying to control you so for gods sake stop being a moron and HELP nev AND Serki
>>
No. 536885 ID: d2995c

[Cancel Flesh Burner Charge]

Quick, use Calm of yourself.
>>
No. 536889 ID: 41690e

...oh goddamnit it's in Erin now.

Erin! Stop it! Don't you listen to that stupid purple thing!

[Override flesh burner activation]
[Encrypt flesh burner module access and set password FuckYouFuckingFucksandYourCheatingMindControlNyahNyah]
[Quarantine brain-sector at tentacle access point]
[Establish back-connection via mental access point]
[Begin uploading every memetic virus we have- audio, visual, and sensory, via back-connection]
>>
No. 536891 ID: b3ca75
File 137729460164.png - (25.15KB , 900x450 , 35.png )
536891

>no, nonono, NO!
Yesss….
:SerkiKAK: I won’t let you take her away from me like the others!
>[Override flesh burner activation]
He won’t let you do that…
:SerkiKAK: I won’t… I can’t… I can’t lose her…

>[Quarantine brain-sector at tentacle access point]
He whisper such beautiful things…
:SerkiKAK: Erin… I…
>Erin! Stop it! Don't you listen to that stupid purple thing!
Shh… quiet now… everything will turn out alright…
:SerkiKAK: …E-Erin…
>Quick, use Calm on yourself.
…wait, what the hell am I doing!?
:SerkiKAK: I’m s-sorry!! I d-didn’t- I- Oh sod! I d-didn’t m-mean to! I’m s-sorry! S-so sorry!
:VoiddaggerKAK: *Cough* Air… ahh… *Cough*

Insert He wakes_
>>
No. 536894 ID: 41690e

Not your fault, Serki. Everyone okay?

We really need some kind of countermeasure for that thing.
>>
No. 536895 ID: d2ad4a

Hrrm...Whatever the purple things (or thing, we've only seen one and have difficulty tracking them...) Are, they don't seem to be able to maintain their control for long.
So, we can plan around this, I think what we want is a buddy system, seems like coming into contact with others might help the victims shake their control...Or it could be a timing thing.
>>
No. 536897 ID: 96c896

>>536891
Alright from now on everyone's in quarantine. If we leave things as they are now, everybody's gonna kill eachother. Wiz is immune to emotional manipulation so he can be in command of the doors/base while we're out.

Also holy crap we owe a debt to those Purity folks, because without these empathic powers we'd be proper fucked. Speaking of which, tell Serki it's okay for him to be jealous- we're sure he doesn't actually want to hurt Nevros.
>>
No. 536899 ID: 96c896

Something occurred to me. Where are fleshvoice and steelvoice?
>>
No. 536902 ID: b3ca75
File 137730030993.png - (24.91KB , 900x450 , 36.png )
536902

>Seems like coming into contact with others might help the victims shake their control...
…It felt confused when I calmed myself… and outright fearful when Serki started feeling regret.
>Alright from now on everyone's in quarantine.
So everyone can kill themselves? The crazy guy we got this thing from had self-mutilated himself, after all.

>Everyone okay?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I’m a-alright *Cough* just a bit sore…
:SerkiKAK: Oh sod, w-what have I d-done!!
>Not your fault, Serki.
:SerkiKAK: Y-yes it is! I h-hurt him!
>Tell Serki it's okay for him to be jealous- we're sure he doesn't actually want to hurt Nevros.
:SerkiKAK: …no… n-no it’s not… I… I-I wanted to h-hurt him… I’m s-sorry…
:VoiddaggerKAK: You what?
:SerkiKAK: …I d-don’t think I can t-take it… n-not again…

>Something occurred to me. Where are fleshvoice and steelvoice?
…hello? …anyone in here?
<We have him trapped… we have him snared for the moment… trick him into someone else… He can’t jump far He can’t jump through walls… Trick him… and kill his puppet! and imprison his puppet!>

Insert Jealousy_
>>
No. 536903 ID: 41690e

>I wanted to!
Serki, everyone has crazy thoughts, sometimes. It's not your fault the blobby thing taped into that.

>We have it trapped
Way to go! You guys are helping! And cooperating with each other! Nice change!

...although we need a vessel to trap it in? I'm not ready to condemn anyone on base to death or mental torture and imprisonment.

We need a dummy brain, or something. A braindead clone, or something. Or maybe spare parts from Kyra's medical stash?
>>
No. 536904 ID: 76b151

i wonder if a plant would work.
>>
No. 536905 ID: 96c896

>>536902
Well that's bad. Uh. Putting aside Serki's serious issues, let's go visit the prisoner. Tie him up so he can't hurt himself, and pump yourself full of regret until the thing jumps over to him. Then we just keep the door closed. Problem solved.
>>
No. 536944 ID: dbe554

>>536905

Do we really want to inflict that upon him again however? Putting aside the things already done do we want him to suffer for longer?

Also Serki it was alright, while you had the thoughts to do such a thing, you kept it in check. It was that beast that unleashed you and essentially caused you to lose control of your own actions.
>>
No. 536951 ID: 96c896

Well I guess if he wasn't going to actually do anything until the tentacle-thing grabbed ahold of his mind, it's relatively normal.
>>
No. 536974 ID: 9ddf68

>>536903
wait a brain... like what ever is used to make those emotion guns we have? could that work, we just store the guy in one of those guns since they run one brains and then just destroy the gun?
>>
No. 536977 ID: 41690e

>>536974
The only problem there potentially plugging the evil thing into a gun. Then we've got a terrifying gun that gets to chose to shoot at people.

The other problem is if the brains are still conscious. Rescuing it from being a living ammunition clip to be endlessly tormented by that thing ain't great.
>>
No. 536989 ID: 9ddf68

>>536977
Well we could get Wiz to do it since he can't be effected by the gun and we are just going to smash the thing when we put the guy into it so it's not going to be suffering long.
>>
No. 536998 ID: da4ec6

>>536989
The best solution would be to find some random mook, get the psychovoice to transfer to him, then take him out to the middle of nowhere and kill him from a safe distance. Do it right, and the voice will be stranded in the middle of the wilderness until we're equipped to come back and destroy it.
>>
No. 537023 ID: b3ca75
File 137733414585.png - (24.76KB , 900x450 , 37.png )
537023

>Serki, everyone has crazy thoughts, sometimes.
:ErinKAK: It’s alright, Serki, you wouldn’t have acted on those thoughts if it wasn’t for that thing.
:SerkiKAK:
:ErinKAK: Everyone has dark thoughts sometimes…
:SerkiKAK:
:ErinKAK: …and… um… I still like you?
:SerkiKAK:

…dammit, this is not the time for an emotional breakdown!

>We need a dummy brain, or something. A braindead clone, or something. Or maybe spare parts from Kyra's medical stash?
Hmm… I don’t think we’ll be able to trick it into a nonfunctional brain… it seems to go after emotions, after all. Besides, Making a nice brain takes time…
<We are losing our grip, Hurry!>
>I wonder if a plant would work.
…plants don’t have brains!

>let's go visit the prisoner.
Well… I don’t actually know if he’ll suffer for it or not. He isn’t mentally stable, after all… so maybe he won’t even notice it? Hmm…
>wait a brain... like whatever is used to make those emotion guns we have?
…that can work… maybe… I don’t know how this thing decides what to jump to but… maybe I can trick it with the gun?
>if the brains are still conscious.
They are just a piece of the brain. There’s no way they are still conscious!
>The best solution would be to find some random mook…
But where do you find one? I mean, you can’t just drive to Mantis mart to buy a six pack of them…

<Hurry! He’s almost free! Do something! We can’t hold him for much longer!>
…well, seems like I only got one chance… so, crazy guy, gun or try to find a random mook?

Insert Total breakdown_
>>
No. 537027 ID: 9ddf68

we already have the gun and we have more then one, according to Tyros we have lots of the damn things so it's not like we're throwing away our only defense against the cogs and purity. just grab a gun and throw him in (get Wiz's help with this since I believe he can't be effect by the gun since he removed that part of his brain, or something) then smash the damn thing ridding us of the problem. Besides I"m pretty sure that if we grab some random guy off the street just to trap an insane voice in his head and kill him it will come back and bite us in the ass... HARD.
>>
No. 537040 ID: 96c896

Let's use the prisoner. He's already in a secure location, is already half-crazy and has no more useful info for us, and we know it will work.
>>
No. 537041 ID: dbe554

The gun, while the guy is half-crazy do we really want to inflict more pain and suffering on him? He was sane enough to know they left and was thankful.
>>
No. 537042 ID: b3ca75
File 137734767948.png - (20.28KB , 900x450 , 38.png )
537042

>The gun.
…yes, it wouldn’t be right to infect Elatros again… let’s hope this works.
:ErinKAK: Nev, can you take care of Serki for a sec?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What? Me?
:ErinKAK: Just keep an eye on him… and call Jara or something. I need to fix this first.

---------

:WizKAK: So… how are you planning on getting him into the gun?
:ErinKAK: Well… thinking regretful thoughts and hope he jumps into it?

<He is lose… We failed…>
…I can hear his whispering… I… regretful thoughts… regretful thoughts! …it isn’t working! I don’t think I’m regretful enough! …or maybe he can’t sense the gun because it isn’t feeling emotions… or both… I… his whisper, it’s so beautiful…

Insert Regret the Insert_
>>
No. 537043 ID: dbe554

Concentrate your powers on the gun! Think about how you would feel if you would hurt Serki, Or Nevros, or anyone else here. Know how much pain you would do to anyone else here if you were lost. Do not let it control you, it is not beautiful!
>>
No. 537044 ID: 96c896

>>537042
Use your empathy on yourself, turn it into Regret. If that doesn't work, just do Calm and ask Wiz to carry you to the prisoner. Uh, after he tells everyone to stay behind closed doors while you move through the building.
>>
No. 537053 ID: 96c896

Er, well, let me give you a boost. If it weren't for you getting so personally involved with Serki and making out with him, he wouldn't be in the state he's in now.
>>
No. 537056 ID: b3ca75
File 137735912746.png - (19.72KB , 900x450 , 39.png )
537056

>Do not let it control you, it is not beautiful!
But so soothing… and alluring… its perfect… but… he whisper such bad things… why does he whisper?
>Think about how you would feel if you would hurt Serki, Or Nevros, or anyone else here.
…that just makes me angry…
:ErinKAK: I can’t…
:WizKAK: Have you tried positive emotions? Like happiness?
…Nev’s butt…
:ErinKAK: Now it’s just disgusted…
:WizKAK: …what the hell did you just think about?
:ErinKAK: Err… nothing?

>If it weren't for you getting so personally involved with Serki and making out with him, he wouldn't be in the state he's in now.
I… oh… y-you’re right… this is m-my fault, isn’t it?
:ErinKAK: …I can feel it trying to escape… but… it doesn’t go for the gun…
:WizKAK: Maybe because the gun isn’t feeling anything?
>Concentrate your powers on the gun!
Yes… make the gun feel some negative emotions… like envy…
:ErinKAK: It’s working! Quick! Take the gun away from me!
:WizKAK: Done… so… what do you want to do with this thing? Destroy it? Lock it up? Personally I would like to test a few things on it… with me being immune and all…
:ErinKAK: …I… I want to hear it beautiful voice again… I want to hear its whispering… I… I need to get away from that thing!

Insert The new drug_
>>
No. 537057 ID: d2ad4a

I'm thinking destroy the gun and the voice-thing.
We've got the schematics for them-more can be made. Those wisperers may not be so easily created though...
>>
No. 537060 ID: 41690e

Uh, test firing it might be crazy dangerous now. What if instead of emotions it now sprays mind control all over the place? What if it makes more of those things?

I'm for locking that gun up, until we know what that thing is.
>>
No. 537075 ID: dbe554

Let Wiz go test it for a while, and go scrub down somewhere inside. We also need to make sure Serki is Okay.
>>
No. 537077 ID: b3ca75
File 137736340849.png - (31.48KB , 900x450 , 40.png )
537077

>Uh, test firing it might be crazy dangerous now.
:WizKAK: Don’t worry, I’m not going to fire it.
>I'm for locking that gun up, until we know what that thing is.
:WizKAK: That’s exactly what I want to do. If we don’t observe it, how will we ever know what it is and how to fight it?
>Let Wiz go test it for a while, and go scrub down somewhere inside.
:ErinKAK: …fine, do your research on it… just… be careful.
:WizKAK: Don’t worry, I’m not stupid.

>We also need to make sure Serki is Okay.
:JaraKAK: You! You bitch! I told you this would happened!
:TyrosKAK: Jara… please…
:JaraKAK: I… I’m sorry… it’s just… see what you’ve done!
:ErinKAK: …how’s he feeling?
:SerkiKAK:
:VoiddaggerKAK: He isn’t really responding to anything…

Insert Witch with a capital B!_
>>
No. 537086 ID: d2ad4a

...
Oh. Crap. Uhhh...
Apologize. both for being a flirt that didn't realize how much he fell for you, and for the voices who completely failed to deal with this. Even with warning from Tyros that this was going to happen.
Both has failed in this regard.
That said, however, the same force that compelled Jara to fire the gun recklessly also compelled him to act on his jealously.
So while the seeds for this was there, it was ultimately forced into the worst outcome by that...Thing.
>>
No. 537092 ID: 9ddf68

go over to Serki and tell him it's all right no one is mad at him. Since he feels that it's his fault that he wanted to hurt Nev because of feelings he felt for you tell not to worry about it, nobody is perfect and everyone has there flaws, I mean if you want to now our just ask Jara she seems to have a good idea of our flaws. It also wasn't his fault that he attacked Nev, That other AI tricked him into that by amplifying his negative emotions tell he couldn't think of anything else. I mean back when he tried this crap on Jara and Tyros he got Jara to shoot herself and almost got Tyros to strangle her if we hadn't talked him down. (if he asked why we didn't try and talking him down it's because we can't jump into someone he's in, but he can jump into someone we're in which is BS... the jerk)
>>
No. 537112 ID: dbe554

In all honesty nobody expected a negative spirit to transfer to him and force him to strangle nev. Its not like we broke his heart ev in if we'd prefer you together.
>>
No. 537125 ID: 96c896

>>537077
Personally I think this is the fault of whoever gave him that "social therapy" program. It never dealt with his emotional problems in any real way. He needs a therapist, not a hugbox.

Also, Erin, in order to get him out of that catatonic state I think you should just manipulate his emotions to calmness or whatever so that he will actually respond, at least for a while.

Then, don't tell him it's okay and all that nice stuff. It's not okay. He thought you were "his", despite you two never having a real relationship. All you were doing with him was fooling around, and you weren't interested in dating him, because he's was so emotionally crippled, and then everyone told you to stay the hell away from him so you stopped even trying to give him positive feedback. He didn't "lose" you, he never HAD you.
>>
No. 537132 ID: b3ca75
File 137737658156.png - (31.73KB , 900x450 , 41.png )
537132

>He needs a therapist, not a hugbox.
He got a therapist! The hugbox was just for practice… but… um… maybe he did misuse it…

:ErinKAK: Serki… don’t worry… no one is mad at you. It wasn’t you who did that terrible thing… alright?
:JaraKAK: Err… I don’t think that’s what he’s so de-
:ErinKAK: And I’m sorry… I’m sorry I was such a flirt with you… I’m sorry I hurt your feelings… I’m… sorry that I hurt you… but… I don’t want to see you like this, Serki… I still like you, you know… and I wanted us to become more than just friends… it just… you’re a bit… emotional crippled…
:SerkiKAK: …b-but Void?
:ErinKAK: I like him a lot too, yes… but he got faults just like you. Nobody is perfect, Serki… and I’m technically not seeing anyone right now…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err…
:ErinKAK: It was only one date… and shush! I like both of you, okay? And I’m technically not in a relationship yet…
:SerkiKAK: ...I s-s-still… no…
:TyrosKAK: Son, you heard the lady, she still fancy you… but she also fancies another gentlemen, so now it’s a competition! Do you really think you can win her heart by sitting on the floor crying? Get up, move on and win her god dammed heart!
:SerkiKAK: Y-you r-r-really t-think-
:TyrosKAK: Of course you can do it! You just have get over your fears, so show some bravery! Remember that even the bravest man feels fear… he just knows how to overcome it!
:SerkiKAK: You’re right! I c-can’t just sit here! It’s time f-for action!
:TyrosKAK: Now, who want’s cookies? Fresh from the oven! ...um… weren’t you guys supposed to take care of the Cogs and purity before their fighting tear the city apart, by the way?
:JaraKAK: Ooo, cookies!

Insert Join the lizard side, we have cookies!_
>>
No. 537135 ID: c31f72

Why would a male mantis be bothered by you wanting multiple men? Don't female mantis' still collect harems? Or was that something that died out?
>>
No. 537137 ID: 96c896

>>537132
Huh, good thinking, giving him hope again. Even if it might be false hope. Keeping him functional during this crisis is pretty important. ...I wonder if Serki would be okay with you having a dick. Tell him later when you have a private moment.

Okay, uh, yeah, stopping the Cogs and Purity would be important. Time to run off to Z4 now that the base is secure. Tell everyone that Wiz has the mental invader trapped in a braingun, so they should be safe while you're gone.

Grab a cookie on your way out.
>>
No. 537140 ID: dbe554

Tyros is one incredible man, without the anger and depression he's actually wise and charismatic...If slightly dense, but still!

Also keep a link open with Wiz, to learn how the testing is going.
>>
No. 537147 ID: d2995c

Ok, so I guess it is time to eat cookies, check to make sure the mind-leech is still contained, then head for the fridge of doom.
>>
No. 537152 ID: b3ca75
File 137738059829.png - (31.51KB , 900x450 , 42.png )
537152

>Why would a male mantis be bothered by you wanting multiple men? Don't female mantis' still collect harems?
:SerkiKAK: Oh… um… I’m okay with y-you having multiple p-partners… as l-long as you still love me… it’s just… y-you’re not a f-female mantis… and Void isn’t a m-male one…
:ErinKAK: …but the concept sounds promising…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin…
:TyrosKAK: A lot of women think it sounds promising… before they realize they have to take care of several relationships at once.
:JaraKAK: There is a reason why Mantises has the highest divorce rate of all the species… and the rest of their relationships end in death!
:TyrosKAK: Jara… everything ends in death.

>Also keep a link open with Wiz, to learn how the testing is going.
:WizKAK: I’ll message you when I got something. I’ve just started poking in this thing.
>Time to run off to Z4 now that the base is secure.
:ErinKAK: Next stop, Z4!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… weren’t we supposed to get the parts from the cult leaders first?
:TyrosKAK: They are getting more aggressive too. According to the news the cog temple is under attack by those monsters… and the monster nest in 30-40 district is being attack by the cogs…
:VoiddaggerKAK: But where is Purity’s base?
:TyrosKAK: Err… in the middle of 30-40? The biggest park in the city is there… the one with that gigantic tree in the middle… and those guys loves nature, right?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Why didn’t I think of that!? Of course! …Now, the question is… how do we hit them? Maybe we should split up? Hit them both at once? Erin hits one while Wiz takes the other?
:ErinKAK: But what about Wiz work with the weird AI?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… I can go instead. I haven’t been in the field in some time but… I think I still got it… hmm… maybe my membership in the cogs still works… or maybe purity will let me in because I’m almost pure… hmm…
:ErinKAK: …or we can check out the fridge of doom first?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Maybe… hmm…

>Grab a cookie on your way out.
:TyrosKAK: Grab as many as you want.
:ErinKAK: You’re the best male lizard that I don’t have the hots for that I know! And these things are delicious! Om nom nom!

Insert Cookie monster_
>>
No. 537160 ID: 96c896

His membership in the Cogs probably still works. When we were in their base they weren't talking about him as if he were a traitor.

Erin was contacted directly by Purity before, so there's our in.

Pretty safe bet.
>>
No. 537163 ID: dbe554

Though they did know his bolts with screws secret, but I don't think they knew much more.

Purity sounds like our best bet currently however. Plus they live in a tree and we can set things on fire with overpowered lightning fist.
>>
No. 537181 ID: d2995c

>According to the news the cog temple is under attack by those monsters… and the monster nest in 30-40 district is being attack by the cogs…
That actually doesn't sound like a bad short-term situation. It isn't as good as it could be since they are still there and can just regenerate instead of wearing eachother down, but it still sounds like a very good chance to do other things while they are occupied with eachother.

On the other hand, if we do go for the fridge secret we most likely won't be able to activate it (if that is even what we want to do), and I doubt our base defenses are good enough for stealing it to do more than change the site of the eventual fight over the secret. Unless... do we have any remotely detonated explosives or other trap materials we can acquire on short notice? If so we might want to sneak over to the fridge location and set up traps that we can use later when we can actually do something about the secret and (near-inevitably) have to fight someone to get to it.
>>
No. 537186 ID: 41690e

>…or we can check out the fridge of doom first?
Yes. Fridge of doom. Before someone beats us there. There's a lizard wizard blizzard inside we need to claim.
>>
No. 537191 ID: 96c896

Hey, I just realized, if Serki doesn't mind if his girlfriend has multiple partners, then Kyra would be perfect for him.
>>
No. 537298 ID: 9ddf68

Let's hit the fridge since nobody is really fighting over that piece yet and I would like to grab it before someone beats us to it.
>>
No. 537346 ID: b3ca75
File 137743631293.png - (31.30KB , 900x450 , 43.png )
537346

>Hey, I just realized, if Serki doesn't mind if his girlfriend has multiple partners, then Kyra would be perfect for him.
I’m pretty sure Kyra is more of a no relationship; have sex with everything that moves kind of lady… of course, that’s not really lady like behavior but still… maybe I should talk to them about it?

>Nev is still a member of the cogs. Erin was contacted directly by Purity before…
>Fridge of doom. Before someone beats us there.
:ErinKAK: Hmm… I really want to hit all three of them at once… hmm… but we need wiz to do the testing on the AI…
:VoiddaggerKAK: We only got two people suitable for the field, so it won’t work.
:TyrosKAK: Actually… I used to be in the military… I still think I got my old combat suit at home…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, you were in the military?
:TyrosKAK: How did you think I learned so much about weaponry? Of course, I used to drive a power armor, so I’m a bit rusty with combat on foot.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …well, it can’t hurt for you to check the place out. If it’s empty then you can grab whatever is in there, if it’s not… well, then we aren’t in a hurry to get there.
:ErinKAK: Sounds like a plan, let’s go!

Choose who to follow first:
Erin / Purity.
Nevros / Cogs
Tyros / Doomy doom fridge of doom! …from outer hell and space! …at the same time! …Doooom!

Insert Let’s sing the doom song!_
>>
No. 537348 ID: dbe554

Lets hit up Tyros, we should be able to assist him better not to mention the fact that it likely involves stuff that he may not understand.
>>
No. 537368 ID: 41690e

Fridge fridge fridge.
>>
No. 537387 ID: c31f72

Tyros! I wanna see whats in the magic fridge of DOOM!
>>
No. 537388 ID: 9ddf68

Nev
>>
No. 537395 ID: b3ca75
File 137744905989.png - (14.57KB , 900x450 , 44.png )
537395

>Tyros! I wanna see what’s in the magic fridge of DOOM!
:TyrosKAK: Is the camera working?
:JaraKAK: I can see everything you can… and your soothing voice is coming in load and clear.
:TyrosKAK: And the colors? Do I look like a Morgani sec?
:JaraKAK: I’m sure you look as handsome as ever. Why do you even worry about the Morgani?
:TyrosKAK: Because they made this place? They are bound to have someone here. Bah, why did it have to be a model that looks nothing like their armor…
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Halt! Who goes there!? What’s your business here?
:TyrosKAK: Speak of the devil.
[Weaponry analyzed… no weaponry capable of piercing armor found…]

Insert Friend or foe? Best friend or… the greatest friend_
>>
No. 537396 ID: 41690e

So... does this room smell like days old rotting corpse? Because I don't know if anyone cleaned up after Erin, or if her headless body is still in that crate.

>no AP weapondry
Well, what weapons do we have?

>Who goes there!? What’s your business here?
...refrigerator repair. Heard you had some trouble with a jammed door? (And if it smells: And then maybe we can throw out whatever's making that godawful stench).
>>
No. 537398 ID: 9ddf68

you don't really look like you're part of Morgani since there armor is white and orange and your's is more of a black and orange so unless you look like some kind of special tactics unit in Morgani or something you done goofed
>>
No. 537417 ID: b3ca75
File 137745576241.png - (15.02KB , 900x450 , 45.png )
537417

>Well, what weapons do we have?
Let’s see… a stungun, stunrod, a vorpal proton knife and a heavy plasma… I think the computer meant that they don’t have any guns that can pierce my armor, not the other way around.
>So... does this room smell like days old rotting corpse?
The only thing I can smell is the mildew on the walls… this place doesn’t seem to have any cleaning droids.
>you don't really look like you're part of Morgani.
That the problem with having a heavy armor compared with their light armor.

>...refrigerator repair.
:TyrosKAK: I’m here to fix the fridge. I heard its door was jammed.
:JaraKAK: Geez, Ty, is that the best you should come up with?
:MorganiDefenderKAK: …Alright, wise guy, Tell us who you are or we will open fire… and what is that armor you’re wearing? …Is that heavy? How did you get it? It almost looks imperial!
[Light laser gun detected… unable to breach medium or higher armor…]

Insert What are you wearing?_
>>
No. 537418 ID: c31f72

Seriously? They ask about the heavy armour? Do they know the horrors that lurk in old, abandoned refrigerators? Nightmares born of old food and eons of mutations, slime creatures evolved from old jello, incomprehesible squid creatures born from old takeout? Heavy armour is a must for refrigerator repair!
>>
No. 537419 ID: 76b151

>>537418
this also accounts for the heavy weaponry you are brining to bear upon them if they shoot at you.
>>
No. 537424 ID: d2995c

>>537418
If they still give you trouble after that, say that OK fine, you are here on imperial agent business, and are they really getting payed enough to obstruct that?

(Their superiors already know there are imperial agents on the planet, so telling them that won't give away much.)
>>
No. 537430 ID: 41690e

...I have the sneaking suspicion these guys are about to open fire and splatter themselves in the process.
>>
No. 537435 ID: b3ca75
File 137745954060.png - (14.79KB , 900x450 , 46.png )
537435

>Do they know the horrors that lurk in old, abandoned refrigerators?
:TyrosKAK: It’s against the horrors inside the refrigerator. Haven’t you ever had leftover that became so old, that they got a life of their own? Creatures beyond the human understanding rises from even the weakest of dips… and let’s not even think what happens to your mum’s old casserole! It will drive you mad even thinking about it! MAD! MAD I TELL YOU!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: I was attacked by a four months old yogurt once… I still got the scar on my arm… Maybe he has a point?
:MorganiDefenderKAK: You moron! There’s just an elevator down to the secret lab in there!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Who’s the moron!? We weren’t supposed to tell anyone about the elevator! Just shoot him!
*Pew*Pew*
:MorganiDefenderKAK: N-nothing is happening!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Then shoot harder!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: I’m shooting as hard as I can!
:JaraKAK: …you’re not really good a deceiving people, are you?

Insert No sell_
>>
No. 537436 ID: 76b151

... just shoot them
>>
No. 537437 ID: ddd0ce

It might not be a bad idea to outright say something like:
"Your weaponry can't deal with my armor. I'm just here to open the fridge, nothing more. That said, if you wanna get splattered here, go ahead and try it."
Warn them that they may be about to shoot something that won't take damage so they don't kill themselves from their bullets deflecting off us into them.
>>
No. 537438 ID: 41690e

>…you’re not really good a deceiving people, are you?
They're worse. Who posts guards in front of a secret entrance? Kind of gives away there's something there.

>N-nothing is happening!
You two have three seconds to stop firing and surrender before I walk over there, rip your ineffective guns out of your hands, and blow your faces off with them.
>>
No. 537439 ID: 76b151

Also why they hell would someone make an out of the place fridge a secret elevator when crates would be much more believeable and much less noticable.
>>
No. 537441 ID: c23ab0

No... leftovers......? This was supposed to be a legitimate business call! YOU LIED TO ME

Then charge at them.
>>
No. 537447 ID: b3ca75
File 137746061097.png - (14.18KB , 900x450 , 47.png )
537447

>why they hell would someone make an out of the place fridge a secret elevator when crates would be much more believeable and much less noticable.
>They're worse. Who posts guards in front of a secret entrance?
The same guys who can’t spell safety correctly?

>Your weaponry can't deal with my armor.
:TyrosKAK: …You have no way to harm me… I on the other hand can disintegrate you easily. Is your meager salary really worth it? I’m just here to open a fridge after all.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: …you’re not going to kill us?
:TyrosKAK: No…? Just stay out of my way… now… where did I put that keycard…
:UnknownKAK: Access granted!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Oh shit, he’s actually going to open it! Run away!!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: I don’t want to die!!
:TyrosKAK: Err…

Insert Run away little girl, run away!_
>>
No. 537449 ID: 76b151

get out that knife. gunfire did nothing to Purity shielding.
>>
No. 537450 ID: 41690e

Right. Open fridge, acquire lizard wizard blizzard.
>>
No. 537454 ID: 9ddf68

get gun ready and have your knife somewhere where you can grab and use it quick for whatever reason.
>>
No. 537455 ID: b3ca75
File 137746288102.png - (13.16KB , 900x450 , 48.png )
537455

>get out that knife.
>get gun ready.
Weapons are ready to be used in a moment notice…
>Right. Open fridge, acquire lizard wizard blizzard.
…That’s not a Lizard wizard blizzard… that’s not even an Ice cream!
[Warning, remote controlled bomb detected!]
…I guess I know why they put some guys here… those weren’t guards, they were demolishers.

Insert Big boom_
>>
No. 537458 ID: 41690e

Huh. Any indication how much time we have left (assuming it's on a timer), what the trigger is (if it's not on a timer), or what the yield is?

You know anything about how to defuse a bomb? Or does Jara?
>>
No. 537470 ID: 96c896

>>537455
Well we can't have that bomb destroying the elevator. You any good with defusing bombs? Or Jara? If not maybe you could try taking it and throwing it outside.
>>
No. 537480 ID: d2995c

They stole (part of) our plan!
Is it viable to just close the door again and dig our way in later?
>>
No. 537496 ID: b3ca75
File 137746960733.png - (23.67KB , 900x450 , 49.png )
537496

>Any indication what the trigger is?
I’m going to guess the guys who just ran out had a remote…
>Is it viable to just close the door again and dig our way in later?
…I don’t think we have any equipment to dig… so no.
>You know anything about how to defuse a bomb? Or does Jara?
:TyrosKAK: Jara, do you know how to defuse a bomb?
:JaraKAK: Don’t just stand there, you idiot! RUN!
:TyrosKAK: No, wait, I think I got th-

--------------------

[You have lost contact with Tyros Bravesword]
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Nevros Voidsword!]

:VoiddaggerKAK: Holy shit, that thing almost took my head off… man, and here I thought the secret way in would at least be safe…
:CogKAK: You there, new cog, why are you spinning in pipes of the machine instead of spinning for the grand cog? Are you rusted!?

Oh right… cog speech… Um… why I’m in the secret tunnels?

Insert You spin me ‘round and ‘round_
>>
No. 537499 ID: 41690e

You're in the tunnels because you needed a way to safely enter the cog-complex and join with the machine of your fellows while avoiding the blasphemous attackers.
>>
No. 537506 ID: 96c896

>>537496
Because you didn't want to get killed by the monsters assaulting the base? Alternatively you could say you were making sure none of them could get in through this entrance.

Say uh, you wouldn't happen to have a line of communication to the base would you? Tyros may have been blown up and we'd like to know if he's okay.
>>
No. 537687 ID: b3ca75
File 137750629164.png - (21.44KB , 900x450 , 50.png )
537687

>you wouldn't happen to have a line of communication to the base would you? Tyros may have been blown up and we'd like to know if he's okay.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Void to base… is Tyros okay?
:SerkiKAK: Um… Jara c-can’t c-contact him… so w-we don’t k-know…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Serki? Why are you my operator?
:SerkiKAK: B-because everyone e-else was b-busy?

>You're in the tunnels because you needed a way to safely enter the cog-complex and join with the machine of your fellows while avoiding the blasphemous attackers.
:VoiddaggerKAK: -to evade the rusted ones… err… wait, let me just use the translater…
:CogKAK: But why were you outside in the first place? Why wasn’t you here when the grand ascension happened?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …because I was tasked to do some things first… and I need to see the grand cog right away!
:CogKAK: …very well…

---------------

:KarrasKAK: -then build another one! I’m not going to have my plan hinge on one antenna! …and get me one of those blasted Morgani guns!
:CogKAK: Grand cog! This acolyte wanted to see you!
:KarrasKAK: …acolyte!? What is an acolyte still doing alive!? Infest him with the Nano machines and kill him! We need more soldiers!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, no! nonono!

Insert Boss of the year_
>>
No. 537696 ID: dbe554

Don't think you're able to use diplomacy here, run and shoot!
>>
No. 537711 ID: 41690e

Well shit. Our largely unarmored and un-augmented buddy is alone with a bunch of guys who want to kill him, and there's already a gun to his head.

Huh. Unless we can use our own remote AI powers to hack something (make that shiney lightning thing in the middle of the room explode?) he's kind of lucked. Or unless fleshvoice or steelvoice kindly feels like throwing up a deus ex machina (fleshina?).
>>
No. 537721 ID: b3ca75
File 137752866230.png - (21.37KB , 900x450 , 51.png )
537721

>we can use our own remote AI powers to hack something.
:SerkiKAK: Um… I w-was able to c-c-connect to something called “Antenna (Important!)”… B-but the o-only thing I c-can g-g-get to is the on / off b-button…
>run and shoot!
:VoiddaggerKAK: I got-
*Click*
:KarrasKAK: …did you forget to put in a battery in the gun?
:CogKAK: …I swear, it was there a moment ago!
:KarrasKAK: …Seems like the Maker what you to still live… give me one reason why not to kill you.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… I got a gun?
:KarrasKAK: Unless it’s a very special gun I don’t really care… and please stop pointing that thing at me…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… err…

[Current Equipment: Cog laser gun (Stolen), Gun battery (Stolen), beer (Stolen), “Brain” gun (Kind of stolen), Cog membership card (Stolen), Universal cog key (Stolen)]
[You receive item grenade (Stolen) from cogs pocket!]

Insert (Stolen)_
>>
No. 537725 ID: dbe554

..Did you just steal the battery and gun out from under the Cog's hands? Very impressive.

Also Serki, Turn it off as it's very likely the thing controlling all the sentient nanobot machine monsters we've been facing.
>>
No. 537733 ID: 96c896

>>537721
Nev, I am very impressed. Pull out the brain gun, and tell him he is to hand over his necklace or taste DESPAIR.

Can you clear out those cogs behind you with the grenade as soon as you get the necklace? Actually, it might be a good idea to ask what the antenna is for, to find out if it's a good idea to turn it off. If he doesn't tell us, let's turn it off and find out.
>>
No. 537735 ID: 41690e

>Unless it’s a very special gun
>“Brain” gun
I do have a special gun.
>>
No. 537739 ID: 96c896

Actually you know what just shoot him with the brain gun, grenade/laser the others, then take the necklace and run. No need to use intimidation when we don't care about killing these guys.
>>
No. 537741 ID: b3ca75
File 137753449873.png - (20.96KB , 900x450 , 52.png )
537741

>...Did you just steal the battery and gun out from under the Cog's hands? Very impressive.
Well, my specialty is sleight of hand… you know, make thing appear and disappear… preferable from people’s pockets.

>I do have a special gun.
:KarrasKAK: …I hope you’re not about to say “in my pants”.
>Pull out the brain gun, and tell him he is to hand over his necklace or taste DESPAIR.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Check this one out! Now, hand over th-
:KarrasKAK: You have one of the brain guns! How did you get it!? Did you steal it!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… yes? I was asked to?
:KarrasKAK: …of course! Now, hand it over and you’ll be greatly rewarded, Apostle! I’m sorry, but we can’t have a proper initiation ceremony, but just pretend that we’re all happy that you won’t become a mindless swarm of Nano machines. …wait, who are you again?
:CogKAK: He’s the one who likes Bolts with screws.
:KarrasKAK: Oh, right, that weirdo… I’m sure we have a suitable reward for your efforts… now hand over the gun.

>it might be a good idea to ask what the antenna is for, to find out if it's a good idea to turn it off.
:KarrasKAK: The antenna? Why, it’s transmitting the signal that controls the lesser swarms. Without it they would just fall apart after a few minutes… Of course, it’s just temporary until we can ascend to true sentient machines!
>Also Serki, Turn it off as it's very likely the thing controlling all the sentient nanobot machine monsters we've been facing.
:CogKAK: Um… someone just turned off the antenna… don’t worry, I turned it on again…
:KarrasKAK: What? How… wait, did you idiots forget to put a password on it!?
:CogKAK: We didn’t really forget but… right, putting a password on it! It will be safe in a minute, don’t worry!

>Actually you know what just shoot him with the brain gun, grenade/laser the others, then take the necklace and run.
…I don’t know if I can pull that off without dying horribly… I’m not really a combat person…
[Received magical bone necklace!]

Insert Stop right there, criminal scum!_
>>
No. 537747 ID: 41690e

Right. Um. So our options are to either hand over the gun and hope you can sneak away before they decide to 'reward' you with being consumed by nanomachines, or shoot your way out.

Considering how little faith I have in these guys trustworthiness, and your combat abilities, both are pretty no go.

...could you put a timed grenade inside the gun before you hand it over maybe? Enough time for you to sneak away, but so it blows up before they can do much science to it.

>no password
Quick, apply our own password before they can, and turn it off again! Then set it to broadcast annoying children's music.
>>
No. 537748 ID: dbe554

Actually it's likely they could be trusted about this, they have to have some manner of way of keeping the higher echelon from betraying.
>>
No. 537761 ID: b3ca75
File 137754410212.png - (20.71KB , 900x450 , 53.png )
537761

>Quick, apply our own password before they can, and turn it off again!
:SerkiKAK: I-I c-can’t… I’m n-not really a h-hacker…
>...could you put a timed grenade inside the gun before you hand it over maybe?
There’s a detonator on the grenade… and I think I can get the plastic chassis off… I just need a distraction…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Look! There’s a two headed monkey having an orgy behind you!
:KarrasKAK: What!? Where?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, sorry, I must have been seeing things…

>Actually it's likely they could be trusted about this…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Here you go, the gun.
[Lost item: Grenade]
:KarrasKAK: Ah, perfect… now, for the reward… Is the bunker sealed?
:CogKAK: All doors to the upper floors are now sealed. No one’s getting in or out.
:KarrasKAK: Ah, good, good. Here, Apostle, take this cog coin.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …wait, no one is getting out!? …and a coin?
:KarrasKAK: Well, of course no one gets out. Soon, our moment of triumph will be here! And… you’ve never been rewarded a coin before? Well then, take it down to the southern entrance and show it to the guard there. She is a lady of… your taste, so to speak… and she isn’t needed to guard the entrance now that it is sealed. Please, enjoy the carnal pleasures before our ascension.
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but… it’s sealed?
:KarrasKAK: Completely air tight! The only way to open it is from here! Now we can continue our plan and exterminate the surface! Are the chemical weapons ready?
:CogKAK: Soon, Grand cog!

Insert Use crowbar on lock_
>>
No. 537768 ID: 96c896

>>537761
Well that's bad. The grand cog will blow up soon, but we still need the upper floors unlocked and the antenna destroyed.

Are you sure you can't use your gun to kill the two people on the right? One of them is unarmed, even. Do that at the same time the grenade explodes, and we're home free. Just gotta destroy the antenna, open the exit, then bluff your way out. If you don't think you can destroy the antenna, you could instead just hold the guy that set the password at gunpoint and force him to turn it off, then shoot him anyway so nobody knows the password anymore. You could also shoot the computer connected to the antenna for good measure.
>>
No. 537769 ID: 96c896

>>537768
Alternatively, if you could use your sleight of hand skills to open the exits without anyone noticing you've done so, we could leave before the gun explodes and just hope the explosion takes out the antenna too.

Or steal everyone's access keys so they can't use the computers, so it won't matter if the antenna is on or off. Might want to say, unplug the computers too so any existing automated programs stop.
>>
No. 537770 ID: 9ddf68

I say leave the room and act like you're going to use the coin, then detonate the bomb killing the grand cog and destroying the controls for the chemical weapons... as for how to get out, don't these guys have those swords that can cut through anything? if so just steal one of those and use it to cut your way through an exit and leave this place.
>>
No. 537779 ID: b3ca75
File 137755159339.png - (19.25KB , 900x450 , 54.png )
537779

>I say leave the room and act like you're going to use the coin, then detonate the bomb killing the grand cog and destroying the controls for the chemical weapons and the antenna.
Let’s see… what did he say… south entrance?
*Boom*
:CogKAK: By the Maker! The grand cog is… was… hurry!
:CogKAK: Ignore him, fix the damn antenna! Without it all will be lost!

>don't these guys have those swords that can cut through anything?
Well… If there is anyone wielding one, sure… I just have to hope one of the guards have… one… why, hello beautiful.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… aren’t you going to check out the explosion?
:CogKAK: Let the others handle it. My duty is to guard the exit until I’m told otherwise. Why aren’t you?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, I have my reasons…

Insert Two birds with one grenade_
>>
No. 537785 ID: 96c896

>>537779
Show her the coin and tell her she doesn't need to stand guard, since it's sealed.

Hey you know Erin said you two aren't technically together sooooooooooooooo you could consort with the enemy if it helps the mission, and not be terribly guilty about it. Uh, just, be sure it helps the mission. Keep your priorities in order. Your mission is to get the bone necklace back to base, and uh, you miiiiight want to also make sure they can't release any chemical weapons to wipe out all life on the surface, got it?
>>
No. 537786 ID: 96c896

Oh and what's that gizmo on the table there?
>>
No. 537788 ID: 9ddf68

this the chick they told you to see?
>>
No. 537801 ID: c23ab0

> A lady of your tastes
> of YOUR tastes

This gon' be good
>>
No. 537803 ID: 41690e

Why's she holding her head like that?

Uh, we might be able to lure her away from the door with the coin, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to ditch her and get back to escaping.
>>
No. 537810 ID: b3ca75
File 137755661684.png - (21.95KB , 900x450 , 55.png )
537810

>This the chick they told you to see?
…I think so… at least according to the extra… um… bulge she has…
>Oh and what's that gizmo on the table there?
It’s one of those “Better than life” mods… kind of like drugs for implants.
>Why's she holding her head like that?
I think she was fixing her hair.

>Show her the coin and tell her she doesn't need to stand guard, since it's sealed.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Reasons like this little coin of mine… The grand cog himself said that you aren’t needed to guard the door any longer… it’s sealed, after all…
:CogKAK: A cog coin? For me? Sweetie, do you even know who you’re asking? I’m a giver, not a receiver… most men don’t fancy that, you know… one that’s the best of both worlds~
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, I know what you are. I fact, I sought you out personally because of it.
:CogKAK: Oh, you must be one of the new ones… I heard about you… didn’t think you had made it up the rank but… here you are. Mmm… and such a cutie too… and that butt… It must be my lucky day~ I haven’t had a man in ages~
>Hey you know Erin said you two aren't technically together sooooooooooooooo you could consort with the enemy…
…I…I…I don’t… should I? I mean… I… I really like Erin but… I’ve never actually… not with a real one… and… would she mind? …I can just steal her sword and get out of here while she’s distracted… or… I can… well…
:CogKAK: What are you waiting for, cutie? I’ll give you a ride you’ll never forget~

Insert “Hard” decisions_
>>
No. 537811 ID: c31f72

I'd say go for it but the monster and robot thing fighting on the other side of the door might interrupt you two.


Go for it anyways.
>>
No. 537812 ID: 76b151

... not to alarm you but on the other side of that door Purity and nano-cogs are duking it out. Since we destroyed that attena the nano-cog should be dying shortly.

Oh well seduce the girl and take it up the ass then rob her blind. Literally, use her clothes to tie her up, gag and blindfold her.
>>
No. 537814 ID: 96c896

>>537810
Hesitation, that's good. I wonder if we can send/receive quick messages to Erin?
[send message to Erin: hey does Nev have permission to bang a hot cog dickgirl before he escapes the base?]
[relay answer to Nevros]
Looks like there's a fight going on outside that door. It might not be safe to leave yet. Hmm. You might have to kill some time regardless of what Erin says.
>>
No. 537817 ID: 41690e

Uh... not much time for romantic foolings around, whether you'd want to go through with it or not. There's one of those unstoppable monsters on the other side of the door fighting a nano-ed cog, and you blew up the gun that works on it, already.
>>
No. 537818 ID: 354885

Run and bring the guard along.
>>
No. 537820 ID: 9ddf68

there's a fight going on over there by the way... and the guy/thing fighting the purity monster has the swords we need... how bout you two help and just suggest it as a little pre-bedroom warm up to help get the blood flowing, swipe one of the swords, score, and then make a brake for it using the sword as our skeleton key out of here.
>>
No. 537937 ID: b3ca75
File 137760551692.png - (35.87KB , 900x450 , 56.png )
537937

>There's a fight going on over there by the way...
>Run and bring the guard along.
>There's one of those unstoppable monsters on the other side of the door fighting a nano-ed cog, and you blew up the gun that works on it, already.
…I still got the gun, I just blew up the shell around it… um… but maybe this isn’t the best time for fun.

>Go for it anyways.
>You might have to kill some time…
>Oh well seduce the girl and take it up the ass.
:CogKAK: Having second thoughts? Personally I can’t wait to fill that cute little behind of yours~
…on the other hand…
[You have lost contact with Nevros Voidsword]

-----------

[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
>[send message to Erin: hey does Nev have permission to bang a hot cog dickgirl before he escapes the base?]
What!? He’s banging someone without me? …It’s fine as long as he takes pictures! …no wait, as long as I get to see his memory of it!
[Message sent…]

>unstoppable monsters.
Unstoppable? Yea, right. These things are wusses as soon as you’ve hit them with the brain gun.
:ErinKAK: Who’s a little weakling?
:PurityKAK: I-I am! It hurts!
:ErinKAK: I can’t hear you!
:PurityKAK: P-please… s-stop!
:ErinKAK: I… he’s just to pathetic… it’s not even fun anymore…
:PurityKAK: M-mommy…

Insert Who’s your daddy?_
>>
No. 537941 ID: 41690e

Uh, let's not bring back old sadist Erin, shall we?

We're looking for more Liz parts, right? I guess we search out the Pure leader or their vault or something?
>>
No. 537950 ID: 96c896

>>537937
Jeez Erin. I hope you're at least interrogating them too. Found out where the bones are yet? I would guess the leader of Purity has them.
>>
No. 537956 ID: dbe554

Erin remember that despite the fact that these things are horrendously monstrous beings, remember that they were people who were forced into these bodies by horrific morgani experimentation. So please don't torture them without a reason...Even if it is good all around fun.
>>
No. 537958 ID: b3ca75
File 137762292836.png - (35.87KB , 900x450 , 57.png )
537958

>Uh, let's not bring back old sadist Erin, shall we?
…You’re right… I enjoyed this a bit too much…
>I hope you're at least interrogating them too.
This is the first one I was able to capture. The others ran as soon as I shoot them with the gun… or tried to take cheap shots at me from a distance with their weird brain powers…

>We're looking for more Liz parts, right? I guess we search out the Pure leader or their vault or something?
:ErinKAK: So… do you guys have a vault?
:PurityKAK: N-no…
:ErinKAK: Well, then, direct me to your leaders!
:ArgyleKAK: There’s no need for you to torture the poor creature, daughter of dawn…
:ErinKAK: Wait, how are you… oh, right, weird brain powers…
:ArgyleKAK: What are you even doing here? Following the ranting of some madman?
:ErinKAK: You’re all mad… and I’m reassembling an old god to fight… something… I think?
:ArgyleKAK: See, you don’t even fully understand why you’re here! You have no reason to fight us! We have already defeated to cogs… we’re inside their inner sanctum as we speak, slaughtering them en masse! We do not bear any ill will toward your kind.
:KyraKAK: Psst, according to Void, Purity was planning to release some kind of plague on the populace but the cogs destroyed their bio labs… They are still probably going to try…
:ArgyleKAK: We have no reason to fight… you have no reason to continue on… but if you do, I’ll melt your tiny little brain with my so called “weird brain powers”. Now leave, before you get lost in the great maze!
:ErinKAK: What maze? This place is just one long corridor…
:ArgyleKAK: You haven’t even reached the first intersection yet… that’s how big this labyrinth is!
:ErinKAK: Right…
:ArgyleKAK: So please, if you can’t even understand why you’re here just leave… before I have to mind blast you!
:KyraKAK: Oh, and Void sent the message “<3” to you… at least that what Serki says…

Insert The great wizard_
>>
No. 537963 ID: dbe554

*Steel mind against future psychic incursions* It's a tree place, how much of a labyrinth could you even form a tree into?
>>
No. 537965 ID: 96c896

>>537958
Hmph. Tell them of the red lizard, your apocalyptic dream, and that you have other sources of information that support your current actions. Also, uh, ask them to not interrupt anyone mid-coitus in the cog base, because we have one of our agents there doing that sort of thing. Lastly, keep going down the corridor. Call their bluff.

[raise mental defenses]
>>
No. 537970 ID: 41690e

...if you don't want to fight me, how about you just give me what I want and I'll go?

Also, your 'not wanting to fight me' isn't very convincing when you've already sicked at least two of those monsters on me before. And, yanno, they're currently lose in the city slaughter people.
>>
No. 537972 ID: c31f72

You have mind powers of your own.
Shoot sexy feelings at her.
Or pain. Whichever.
>>
No. 537977 ID: b3ca75
File 137763012168.png - (35.55KB , 900x450 , 58.png )
537977

>Shoot sexy feelings at her.
As fun as that would be, I need to get closer to him… at least close enough that I know where he is…

>You've already sicked at least two of those monsters on me before.
:ArgyleKAK: I didn’t do anything. You attacked them both times! The first was after the false prophet, the second was simply minding its own business inside its home! You’re the monster here, monster!
>They're currently lose in the city slaughter people.
:ArgyleKAK: Don’t believe those Morgani controlled news… they are the one slaughtering people, in the fear what we would “spread”…
>Ask them to not interrupt anyone mid-coitus in the cog base, because we have one of our agents there doing that sort of thing.
:ArgyleKAK: Your lizard friend is already dead, like the rest of the cogs.

>Tell them of the red lizard, your apocalyptic dream, and that you have other sources of information that support your current actions.
:ArgyleKAK: You actually believe this mad prophet? He spews lies and deceit, nothing more. It’s simply drip poison from his lips! The one clad in red is already dead… and we will not let him rise again.
>If you don't want to fight me, how about you just give me what I want and I'll go?
:ArgyleKAK: We are sorry, but the bones of the old is needed for our ascension! We will not let you bring him back! It would ruin the glorious rebirth of the ways of flesh!

>Lastly, keep going down the corridor. Call their bluff.
:ErinKAK: I’m pretty sure I’m in the center of the tree now… and it’s only been one long corridor so far.
:ArgyleKAK: The labyrinth start on the other side of the door, but you won’t have the time to experience it. If you open that door, your brain will melt out of your ears… it’s a very painful way to die, I’ve heard. Now, leave this place before you die in vain!

Insert Of Oz_
>>
No. 537980 ID: 41690e

Still got the ninja sword? There's some blue glowy stuff connected to some wires in the ceiling leading to the door. I bet we should sever it before opening.
>>
No. 537984 ID: 96c896

>>537977
Call back to base, ask if Nev is still alright. He should be, because I expect this lady is a huge liar. Wait, wait. Bring "him" back? Who does she think these bones belong to?
>>
No. 537992 ID: b3ca75
File 137764019345.png - (33.94KB , 900x450 , 59.png )
537992

>There's some blue glowy stuff connected to some wires in the ceiling leading to the door.
Also commonly known as water…
>Call back to base, ask if Nev is still alright.
:KyraKAK: Serki can’t get in contact with him… he’s not answering at all…

>Bring "him" back? Who does she think these bones belong to?
:ArgyleKAK: To the corpse god! To the one who cleansed the world in its hellfire! It will deny our ascension! I won’t accept tha- wait, don’t open that door!
:ErinKAK: …well, hello there…
:ArgyleKAK: Stay back, metal head, or I’ll fry your mind!
:ErinKAK: …just like you fired my mind earlier? Now… I think you got something I want…
:ArgyleKAK: Over our dead bodies! Dammit, you stupid bug, direct the creatures here! NOW!
:ConstantineKAK: Vet du hur svårt det är att hålla dom här varelserna levande!? Sheez…

Insert Don’t mind the man behind the curtain_
>>
No. 537994 ID: 41690e

Geeze, scan those two. What's medically wrong with them? Just trying to stay alive long term without modern augments?

Look, you have something that used to belong to a friend of a friend. Just hand it over. Those bones aren't yours.
>>
No. 537997 ID: 96c896

>>537992
Eh, Nev could be quiet because he's in the middle of private activity. I wouldn't take that as confirmation of anything.

Oh just kill them, they were planning on releasing a plague on the surface. They probably were going to use the bones to gain immortality or something stupid like that. Actually, shoot the mantis, then interrogate the human. Ask where the bones are, first. Second, what do they know about this corpse god? The only corpse god we know of is female, and SAVED the world.
>>
No. 538002 ID: 41690e

I wouldn't kill either of them. Whatever their intentions, they don't seem to present a threat at the moment.
>>
No. 538004 ID: 2f4b71

That's a fair bit of medical equipment for the 'purity of the flesh' types.
>>
No. 538009 ID: ec2e21

Wow they are not so well. I wounder if i can do this?
[Scan for close by link aboul minds]
[Scan for link aboul minds in LoS]
[Link to closest mind in LoS]
HELLO!!!!!!¡!!!!!!! You now have VOM in your mind may you plaese give us the parts of liz you have?
>>
No. 538010 ID: b3ca75
File 137764591216.png - (34.15KB , 900x450 , 60.png )
538010

>[Link to closest mind in LoS]
[Error, target does not have the required implants!]
>scan those two. What's medically wrong with them? Just trying to stay alive long term without modern augments?
They are… very sick. I didn’t think these diseases even existed anymore… whit everyone pretty much completely immune.
>kill them.
>Don’t kill them.
…you guys better decide soon…

>That's a fair bit of medical equipment for the 'purity of the flesh' types.
:ArgyleKAK: Our flesh is still pure! We haven’t modified ourselves in any way!
:ErinKAK: That would explain the stone age medical equipment...
:ArgyleKAK: At least we aren’t pieces of steel carved onto flesh in a the shape of some kind of mockery of man! Are you even human anymore… or are you just steel given flesh?

>Ask where the bones are, first.
:ArgyleKAK: You will not deny us our birthright, metal!
>Second, what do they know about this corpse god? The only corpse god we know of is female, and SAVED the world.
:ArgyleKAK: Saved!? The corpse god purged the world of flesh to give space for you metal heads! The only thing saved was these… perverted man machines! Where the hell are the daughters, Constantine!?
:ConstantineKAK: Theyes ares cominges… soones… buyes times!

Insert Technically true_
>>
No. 538011 ID: ddd0ce

I've got an idea. Calm them down with your own mind powers. Sons of Steel can't withstand it, so we're still open to the glory of the flesh. And also say that the leader of the Cogs has perished.
But...Here's a thing though. That 'Mad Prophet'? Seemed to come with some kinda weird 'mind monster' that could control people and make them do stuff, depending on their emotions. Do these two know anything about that?
>>
No. 538012 ID: ec2e21

Oh this just gets better and better! They need a mind-pad i think for us to link to them. Tell them this "vom would like there friends bones back, and no what you have herd is not liz:)"

(Wait there is a TV in here)
[Link to TV]
[Show pic of a black orb]
[Say though TV "am VOM now point erin to were the parts or our friend"]
(Some one else can to chat for this if it works)
>>
No. 538015 ID: 41690e

You know what? Screw mind games. Just take the bones and leave.
>>
No. 538016 ID: 96c896

>>538010
We need implants to switch hosts, now? That's... odd...

You really should kill them. It doesn't matter if you aren't human anymore, with your implants. Killing all the "man-machines" would be basically the same thing as what they're saying the "corpse god" did. Which I rather doubt actually happened. I am interested in the history of this planet now though! Was it colonized?

You could use the brain gun first to find out where the bones are... Oh, also ask them how they became "pure" in the first place. It's not like people are born with implants, but did their parents just elect to not give them any? Did they have them removed?
>>
No. 538041 ID: 9ddf68

yeah well let's just find the bones and leave the elderly here to stew about we got other things to worry about.
>>
No. 538043 ID: 96c896

Wait are you guys serious? You want to leave the people alive that are trying to kill everyone on the planet?
>>
No. 538050 ID: d2995c

>>538043
Seconding killing them. If you look at Constantine, you will see he isn't using a console, because he is commanding their fleshbeast army with his mind. They are not sick elderly people at our mercy so much as sick elderly people controlling a massive weapons system that can't be effectively disarmed without their deaths (or at least a lot of surgery we don't have time to do).
>>
No. 538061 ID: 41690e

>>538043
As far as I can tell, half the people on the planet seem intent on destroying the planet or using it to their own ends. The cogs, the pure, the Morgani, and possibly others.

I'm for not killing off a faction and unbalancing it, especially before we understand what's really happening.
>>
No. 538066 ID: d2995c

>>538061
We just blew up the Grand Cog and his command center. Of course, our trip to the fridge reminds us that we shouldn't forget the Morgani, but they seem like less of a short-term issue than the Pure would be without a string Cog presence to distract them.
>>
No. 538068 ID: 41690e

>>538066
I'm pretty sure the grand cog survived. The response we heard sounded appropriate for injury, not death. Besides, they have the whole regenerating nano-thing.
>>
No. 538089 ID: 96c896

>>538061
Who says Morgani wants to destroy the world? All we know is that they were experimenting with stuff they shouldn't have. In fact, everything ELSE we've heard about Morgani says they're interested in preventing the world from being destroyed.

>>538068
"The grand cog is… was…" implies he is no more. He's dead, jim. KILL THOSE WHO WOULD DESTROY THE WORLD. They do not deserve life, and we are in a position to keep the balance regardless. With the mantis dead, the fleshbeasts lose their orders. With the antenna destroyed, the nanocolonies are likewise undirected. The situation becomes manageable. Oh, and FYI, only the nanocolonies can regenerate like that. The grand cog was not infected, obviously, because he could still THINK LIKE A PERSON.

Christ, just look at the evidence.
>>
No. 538097 ID: dbe554

Actually the mantid is having issues even just keeping them alive from his previous statement. We should just try and mind jam him in order to stop him from being able to communicate with the beasts.
>>
No. 538105 ID: dbe554

Think about it though. This is possibly the most pathetic of the factions as it is. It's pretty much one room, only two followers. Not only that but both are diseased, one's on assisted breathing and one's on an IV.

Their efforts to stop us so far wasn't an effort, and he was trying to scare us away by saying he's got a powerful labyrinth and that he could mind blast us. Sure they have the monsters, but we've already found their weakness and Erin's proved to be beating them quite sufficiently.

Either they've got something hidden, or they really are just poor, pathetic zealots.
>>
No. 538121 ID: b3ca75
File 137769351295.png - (34.83KB , 900x450 , 61.png )
538121

>I am interested in the history of this planet now though! Was it colonized?
It was colonized by some mining company ages ago… then when the veins of the more valuable ores started to dry up the Morgani bought it cheaply to build their base of operations on it…
>We need implants to switch hosts, now? That's... odd...
Indeed… It never happened before…
>[Link to TV]
[Unable to detect object “TV”]
…what? It’s right there! …wait…
[Unable to connect to Constantine; Target is dead]
[Unable to connect to Argyle; Target is dead]
The hell… didn’t it say that they didn’t have implants a second ago? Are my implants going nuts?

>elderly.
:ArgyleKAK: Elderly!? I’m only 423!
:ErinKAK: …how the hell did you get that old? The average age of someone with implants is 250!
:ArgyleKAK: We eat our greens every day! It keeps you alive!
:ErinKAK: …you’re so full of bullshit.
>A ”mind monster” that could control people and make them do stuff, depending on their emotions. Do these two know anything about that?
:ArgyleKAK: Don’t let the one clad in red deceive you! He’s coming back to finish the job!
>Also ask them how they became "pure" in the first place.
:ArgyleKAK: We were always pure!
:ErinKAK: Err… don’t they-
:ArgyleKAK: ALWAYS!

>Screw mind games. Just take the bones and leave.
:ErinKAK: Just hand over the bones before I take them with force… you’re not going to stop me, you know…
:ArgyleKAK: Oh, but mine friend behind you will…
>Calm them down with your own mind powers. Mind jam him in order to stop him!
:ErinKAK: Eat phy- wait… why can’t I sense your emotions?
:ArgyleKAK: Because I removed your powers!
:ErinKAK: You wha-
>Just kill them!
:ErinKAK: You know what… fuck you gu-
*Click*
:ErinKAK: …click? …fine, eat brain gun the- where the brain gun?
:ArgyleKAK: I took the liberty to remove it from you… and I already destroyed all your mods, so stop trying to fry us with your hand. All your weapons have been removed… there’s nothing you can do now except die… please do so with some dignity.
:ErinKAK: You got to be kidding! This can’t be happening!

Insert Statistics_
>>
No. 538122 ID: 486126

It isn´t. If theres one thing I know about this reality, that when something goes fucked up from one moment to the other, it´s probably a fucking illusion.
[Disbelief Illusion]
>>
No. 538127 ID: e26b06

Oh. Oh I get this dance.
one can control your emotions. But with enough of the daughters working in concert...They might be able to ensare one's mind. In essence, it's that last floor with the thousand illusions all over again! CRAP!
Wait, check with flesh voice and Steel voice! They might be able to break us out of this!
>>
No. 538130 ID: 001618

these fuckers have illusions. This motherfuckers die now, we've had enough of this bullshit back when we were with claire
>>
No. 538133 ID: 41690e

>You got to be kidding! This can’t be happening!
..nope. It can't. We're calling bullshit.

You're in an illusion, or they've hacked your sensory feeds.

DISBELIEVE.
>>
No. 538134 ID: fd7000

You are trapped all alone without any technology to aid you. Guess you will just have to do what your ancestors did and not kill people. No wait, that's wrong, people have been killing each other since god invented rocks. Grab something heavy(or sharp hint hint) and lay into some fools.
>>
No. 538135 ID: b3ca75
File 137769814262.png - (37.29KB , 900x450 , 62.png )
538135

>Grab something heavy(or sharp hint hint) and lay into some fools.
I… I can’t… move… I’m so weak…
:ArgyleKAK: Do you feel that? It’s your bones giving up… they are so weak they can’t even support you anymore!

>You're in an illusion.
…but how do I know what’s real?
>Wait, check with flesh voice and Steel voice! They might be able to break us out of this!
<They are playing tricks on your sensory feeds… That which you believe is true is a lie… Even when you can’t see it… it exists…>
:ErinKAK: …Eat… electricity!
:ArgyleKAK: I already told you, I’ve removed all yo-
:ErinKAK: Burn!!

[Sensory inputs repaired… all sensor feeds are functioning normally…]

:ArgyleKAK:
:ConstantineKAK:

Insert The usual, please_
>>
No. 538136 ID: dbe554

Well, seems we're locked in an illusion! Try and resist, punch to your left and right!
>>
No. 538137 ID: dbe554

[Ignore that last post, typed it up before that image came up]

So they are..dead? I see glowy domes around their heads. Undead? Or just fake bodies left here to trick us.
>>
No. 538141 ID: e26b06

Hunh!?
Hrrrm...Curiouser and curiouser. Wanna bet those glowy domes are basically them in uhh...mind corrupter form or something?
Ehh, I think it's about time we just went and smashed everything.
>>
No. 538148 ID: 96c896

>>538135
SHIT JUST GOT 2SPOOKY. Investigate the corpses, search them for the bones we're after. Bust their heads open to find the source of the glowing.
>>
No. 538151 ID: b3ca75
File 137770797570.png - (33.20KB , 900x450 , 63.png )
538151

>So they are… dead?
According to my scans… yes, they are dead… and they been dead for a long time…
>Investigate the corpses, search them for the bones we're after.
>Bust their heads open to find the source of the glowing.
…Two flies with one cranium destruction. The source of the glowing is the bone parts I was looking for but… they are radiating some kind of power? …it’s… mesmerizing… and… he whispers… his beautiful voice… oh, how I longed to hear it again… I… I must destroy the bone parts! She must not rise again! He commands it!

:KyraKAK: Come in, Erin… what did you do? All the purity monsters suddenly died! Oh, and Void wants you to bring the bone part to Z4 so we can… do whatever we are about to do… PS: Jara is hitting on Tyros like mad right now… now she’s all embarrassed and trying to deny it… and- hey, what are yo-
:JaraKAK: Give me that! Don’t believe her lies, Erin!
:ErinKAK: His voice is so perfect…
:JaraKAK: …Erin?

Insert He’s using auto sync, that cheater_
>>
No. 538152 ID: dbe554

WAKE UP ERIN THE VOICES OF THE MANY SPEAK IGNORE THE AUTOTUNER VOICE.

Remember the perfection you have at home! Remember what you fight for, remember the perfect asses on Jara and Void!
>>
No. 538153 ID: e26b06

Don't listen to them Erin! Kick him out your head! Calm yourself! What he's telling you to do is completely against what you want, no matter how 'beautiful' his voice may be!
>>
No. 538159 ID: 41690e

Godsdamnit, how many new voices are going to show up and step on our turf? This is getting old.

Erin, snap out of it!
>>
No. 538164 ID: b3ca75
File 137771370535.png - (14.03KB , 900x450 , 64.png )
538164

>how many new voices are going to show up and step on our turf?
It’s the same one… the same beautiful one…
>Don't listen to them Erin!
But it speaks the truth…
>Remember the perfection you have at home!
The only thing that’s perfect is his will…
>Remember the perfect asses on Jara and Void!
I… I… and… it left screaming in disgust… Wow, I didn’t know being a perv would save my life. I need to get to Z4 with the bones, before the voice gets back…
:ErinKAK: Thank you Jara!
:JaraKAK: Um… for what?

----------------

:TyrosKAK: Jara? Are you there?
:JaraKAK: I’m back, Sweetie… Kyra was just a bit annoying, that’s all… so, what’s up?
:TyrosKAK: What should I do with the Morgani goons? …and the bomb they forgot to arm? …and do they have the bone parts yet? Should I continue deeper or wait for them?
:JaraKAK: Um…

Insert No boom?_
>>
No. 538168 ID: d2995c

Ask what the expected time of arrival is for Erin and Nev. They are already heading here, so if it will just be a few minutes waiting for them to get here would probably be best.
>>
No. 538169 ID: dbe554

High Cog is dead by bomb, Purity is dead by..Age. They have the Bones, but it may take void some time to get here because of the bunker being locked when we last left him.
>>
No. 538172 ID: 41690e

Can you disable the bomb? Like, remove the firing or triggering mechanism so no one else can arm it?

After that, I'd like to see what's down this secret fridge passage. That explosive was meant to cover something up.
>>
No. 538179 ID: 96c896

>>538164
Why did you cut off communication? Interrogate them to find out what's down there. Make sure they have no radios or something to contact other Morgani forces, then ask them what Morgani is trying to accomplish exactly. Purity and the Cogs were trying to destroy the world in their unique ways, what are they up to?
>>
No. 538180 ID: b3ca75
File 137771997904.png - (14.14KB , 900x450 , 65.png )
538180

>Can you disable the bomb? Like, remove the firing or triggering mechanism so no one else can arm it?
I’m no bomb expert… sorry… but I do have the detonator… so that’s something…
>Why did you cut off communication?
Those sods threw in a disruptor grenade. Luckily, the suit got a self-repair system.
>Make sure they have no radios or something to contact other Morgani forces.
Already done.

>Interrogate them to find out what's down there.
:MorganidefenderKAK: We don’t know! We were just ordered to blow up the fridge for the “greater good”… we don’t know anything! We’re just security guards!

>Ask what the expected time of arrival is for Erin and Nev.
:JaraKAK: In about 5-10 minutes… in fact, they are about to get into a safe range of your radio.
:ErinKAK: -nd is there any reason why you have an unconscious cog chick tied up in the backseat?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I shouldn’t just leave her to die!
:ErinKAK: …So… she’s the one you had fun with?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I didn’t have fun with her… I… I rather have our first time be something special… you know… my first… um… you know… with a… err…
:ErinKAK: How sweet of you, cutie~ but it still doesn’t explain why you kidnapped her…
:VoiddaggerKAK: She might know things we don’t and… I already knocked her out when I fled the cogs… and… um… it would be mean to leave her to die after getting her hopes up?
:ErinKAK: I’m pretty sure she would survive if you left her… I mean, I killed the ones controlling the creatures… and they didn’t have time to take down all the cogs, right?
:VoiddaggerKAK: They destroyed enough…

>After that, I'd like to see what's down this secret fridge passage.
…as fun as it is to listen in on the love birds… let’s move on.
:UnknownKAK: Please input ten digit code…
:TyrosKAK:

Insert It’s a present to Erin!_
>>
No. 538182 ID: 96c896

Uh... perhaps the crazy prisoner at base knows the code. Radio back to ask him. If we can't get the code from him, then... maybe someone already gave Erin the code. I'll check our records.
>>
No. 538186 ID: c31f72

... Fuck that. Can you just laser it open?
>>
No. 538187 ID: 41690e

>Please input ten digit code
...dangit, I am too lazy to start searching through previous updates and images for strings that could be hidden passwords.

What do we have to work with, anyways? Is it alphanumeric, or just a numpad?
>>
No. 538188 ID: c23ab0

Remove numpad. Short circuit wires. ??? Elevator!
>>
No. 538196 ID: b3ca75
File 137772352598.png - (15.66KB , 900x450 , 66.png )
538196

>... Fuck that. Can you just laser it open?
Unless you can dig up a heavy laser… This thing seems to be rather reinforced… in fact, if the bomb went off outside the fridge I don’t think the elevator would even take any damage…
>What do we have to work with, anyways? Is it alphanumeric, or just a numpad?
A numpad…
>Remove numpad. Short circuit wires. ??? Elevator!
…I have no idea how to do that… and I’m pretty sure they got some kind of defense against it. Maybe Wiz can do something?

>perhaps the crazy prisoner at base knows the code.
:KyraKAK: Mr. crazy is currently asking himself what he is… I don’t think we will get anything from him. Unless… I can go through his memories, but I don’t have the right equipment so it will take some time… a few hours, in fact.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Do we even have time?
:TyrosKAK: Can’t Wiz just hack the elevator?
:WizKAK: Well, sure… but I’m really close to a breakthrough with the voice… I rather finish up here… but if you insist…
:ErinKAK: Why can’t we just blow it open? We already got a bomb.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Way to risky… but the Morgani will be here soon to check out why their bomb didn’t go off.
:TyrosKAK: We can always blow it up outside the fridge… I’m pretty sure it will survive the blast. It’s either that or hope that the Morgani doesn’t show up until we get the code… or get Wiz… hmm…

Insert The choice that will determine the ending of the quest…
:KyraKAK: Go for the harem ending!
:ErinKAK: ...who are you even talking to?
>>
No. 538198 ID: dbe554

If wiz is near a breakthrough we need to keep it close, use the bomb.
>>
No. 538199 ID: 96c896

I say let Wiz keep working on the AI. Don't blow up the bomb, I want to talk to Morgani. They know what's down there, we don't. I want to know too before we rush in.

Oh, one other thing. Can we confirm the bones belong to a lizard? It'd be pretty embarrassing if it turned out they were Claire's bones, not Lizbeth's.
>>
No. 538201 ID: c23ab0

Keep in mind that this elevator shaft is very very very deep. You're not going to be able to just jump down it if you blow up the elevator.
>>
No. 538204 ID: 41690e

Uh... well "12645980435" is the string that kept repeating in the background when we were infiltrating Morgani cyberspace. Maybe that's it? Unfortunately, since it was on a loop, we don't know which digit is the first one, meaning there's 10 different permutations to try.

Leave Wiz where he is, Kyra can keep working with the prisoner.

Morgani plan seems to have been to bury this entrance with the explosive, meaning we probably can't break in by force.

...I don't suppose steelvoice could help us just talk the console into opening?
>>
No. 538206 ID: 96c896

Hey, try 11 8 25 1 4 19 7. That's "lizbeth" converted to numbers, where A is 0 and Z is 25. Alternatively, 12 9 26 2 5 20 8, if A is 1 and Z is 26.
>>
No. 538207 ID: 96c896

>>538204
That's 11 digits though.
>>
No. 538208 ID: 41690e

>>538207
...dangit. You're right. Counting failure.

I didn't notice anything else that looked like a 10 digit number hidden in previous updates.
>>
No. 538215 ID: 8cf0e8

>Bomb-proof fridge
>Harem ending
Pack everyone into the fridge, then set off the bomb outside.
>>
No. 538216 ID: dbe554

>>538215

While playing the Indiana Jones theme.
>>
No. 538222 ID: 9ddf68

unless someone here can hack I got nothing.
>>
No. 538250 ID: 96c896

Here's another angle: that data we pulled from the Morgani computer. Maybe the password's on there?
>>
No. 538311 ID: b3ca75
 

>Pack everyone into the fridge, then set off the bomb outside.
>While playing the Indiana Jones theme.
:ErinKAK: Times up, let’s do this! Everyone into the fridge!
:TyrosKAK: Um… I think the elevator is just meant for one person…
:ErinKAK: Nev, get in the fridge with me. I’m sure we’ll both fit with a bit of grinding… then we’ll set off the bomb outside fridge! Best plan!
:TyrosKAK: …The only thing you’ll achieve is getting the fridge buried in debris while your inside. That thing won’t move anytime soon.
>>
No. 538312 ID: b3ca75
File 137776555776.png - (15.73KB , 900x450 , 67.png )
538312

>That data we pulled from the Morgani computer. Maybe the password's on there?
:WizKAK: There were a lot of passwords… mostly Holo-mails and the like… it would be hard to find the password we are looking for, if it’s even in there.
>Try 11 8 25 1 4 19 7. That's "lizbeth" converted to numbers, where A is 0 and Z is 25. Alternatively, 12 9 26 2 5 20 8, if A is 1 and Z is 26.
:UnknownKAK: Access Denied! You have one more try before the console is put in lockdown.
>I want to talk to Morgani.
:TyrosKAK: I don’t think they’ll send anyone very talkative.
:WizKAK: They will bomb this place from the air if that bomb doesn’t go off.

>...I don't suppose steelvoice could help us just talk the console into opening?
<Hello there, gorgeous, come here often?>
<…>
<Ow, that was harsh… I’m sure she was a whore anyway…>
>>
No. 538313 ID: b3ca75
File 137776557372.png - (18.95KB , 900x450 , 68.png )
538313

>Leave Wiz where he is, Kyra can keep working with the prisoner.
:ErinKAK: So… while we wait for Kyra… anyone got a deck of cards?
:TyrosKAK: Let’s just head back to base.
>use the bomb.
:TyrosKAK: I think I can place the bomb far enough away to trick the Morgani that the bomb went off without burying the fridge completely… that’ll keep them away from here.

--------------

>Can we confirm the bones belong to a lizard?
:KyraKAK: Definitely lizard. I can run a few tests if you like?
:ErinKAK: Do that Kyra… so… we got a few hours to kill, eh? …Nev, come!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Whoa!
:TyrosKAK: …and there goes the lovebirds… well then, voices, got any ideas how to kill some time?
:SerkiKAK: I’m f-free too… and Jara…

Insert R&R_
>>
No. 538314 ID: dbe554

Well, relaxing would be good. A simple party game as well could pass the time a bit, scrabble, twister. Something on the holodeck maybe. Threesome. Some wholesome TV.
>>
No. 538317 ID: ec2e21

Play a three way TA game(three guess's on what ive been playing in the last day or two) or what ever you have atm like it:)
>>
No. 538321 ID: b3ca75
File 137778313496.png - (30.41KB , 900x450 , 69.png )
538321

:JaraKAK: Tyros! I wanted to ask you… about my room…
:TyrosKAK: Oh hey, Jara, do you want to play some party games with me and Serki?
:JaraKAK: …Maybe later… now, about all the flowers in my-
:TyrosKAK: Like scrabble!
:JaraKAK: …err… are you-
:TyrosKAK: Or maybe twister…
:JaraKAK: …you’re doing this on purpose, aren’t y-
:TyrosKAK: A tree way TA game on the holodeck…
:JaraKAK: Tyros…
:TyrosKAK: We can always play something else on the holodeck…
:JaraKAK: Seriously, listen to-
:TyrosKAK: Maybe Serki want to join in on a threesome.
:JaraKAK: This is ge- WAIT WHAT!?
:TyrosKAK: Or there should be something on Tv…
:JaraKAK: What did you say before that!?
:TyrosKAK: Holodeck?
:JaraKAK: …I’m pretty sure yo-
:TyrosKAK: And I’m sorry I filled your room with your favorite flowers… I didn’t really have anywhere else to store them.
:JaraKAK: …how did you even know they were my favorite?
:TyrosKAK: You told me? A few years ago?
:JaraKAK: …and you still remember?
:SerkiKAK: Um… m-maybe I should l-leave…
:TyrosKAK: What? Why? Don’t you want to join the three-
:JaraKAK: *Cough*
:TyrosKAK: -Play some party games?

Insert Flowers… flowers everywhere_
>>
No. 538322 ID: ec2e21

[Tri link all in LOS]
Just get to playing TA already
>>
No. 538324 ID: dbe554

Poor Serki, at this rate he's gonna be left out of the fun. Need to get him involved somehow. Also I'm surprised you could fill her room filled with plants. I would think you would need more light for that rather then the bioelectricity they have indoors.
>>
No. 538325 ID: 41690e

Tyros really is an accidental grandmaster at this. We aren't even putting words in his mouth and still...
>>
No. 538332 ID: b3ca75
File 137779098719.png - (30.33KB , 900x450 , 70.png )
538332

>Tyros really is an accidental grandmaster at this.
How can you accidentally something on purpose?
>I'm surprised you could fill her room with plants. I would think you would need more light for that rather than the bioelectricity they have indoors.
I had to change a few of the lights in her room… but nothing major. They aren’t really there to stay, you know.
>Just get to playing TA already.
Actually… I do have something a bit more… exciting in mind…
>Poor Serki, at this rate he's gonna be left out of the fun. Need to get him involved somehow.
You guys are the cupids, right? Well, get to work then! I’m sure you can find someone for him.

[Connection successful… connected to Serki ClckClck!]
…should I leave? …he’s kind of sending signals that he wants me to but… he said I should stay… is he just polite… was he serious with the whole- wait… W-who’s there!? Is s-someone in m-my mind again!?

:TyrosKAK: So hey, it’s almost dinner time and I got this nice and juicy piece of lamb I’ve been saving… you like lamb, right?
:JaraKAK: …it’s starting to get scary that you know everything I like…

Insert I accidentally the Insert_
>>
No. 538333 ID: dbe554

It's just us Serki, calm down. We're the good head-voices from Erin. Perverted, yet still good.

Though yes it does seem he's trying to show off to her a bit. What with them seeming to like each other yet are really, really awkward at showing it.
>>
No. 538334 ID: 001618

I say you should stick around because it's kinda fun watching Tyros going from an angry stick in the mud to creepy stalker so quickly.

Oh yeah we chime a bell now to let people know we're with them so they don't freak out
[chime bell]
>>
No. 538335 ID: 96c896

>>538332
Hey Serki. How do you feel about Kyra? Did you know she doesn't want to settle down with anyone until she's like, 100? You could date her for DECADES. Think of all the SEX. It's a risk-free personal attachment!
>>
No. 538345 ID: b3ca75
File 137779647543.png - (30.18KB , 900x450 , 71.png )
538345

*Bell Chime*
…w-wha?
>It's just us Serki, calm down.
Oh… y-you guys… f-for a second I t-thought the one w-with the n-nice voice was b-back… I… I kind o-of want t-to hear h-him again…
>it does seem he's trying to show off to her a bit.
Well… he did q-q-que… q-q-question me a l-lot about what she l-likes and stuff… I t-think he really l-likes her…
>it's kinda fun watching Tyros going from an angry stick in the mud to creepy stalker so quickly.
S-stalker!? Has he b-been hiding in t-the bushes o-outside her w-window? …um… d-does Jara even have w-windows to her r-room?

:JaraKAK: Um… I think I should slip into something a bit more… um… comfortable… if you’ll excuse me.
:TyrosKAK: Go ahead. Meet me in the Holodeck in a few minutes… I got an idea since we last used it.

>Hey Serki. How do you feel about Kyra?
…she n-nice… I guess. She’s r-really friendly and… stuff… but we haven’t h-had the t-time to hang out… m-much…
>Did you know she doesn't want to settle down with anyone until she's like, 100? You could date her for DECADES.
W-what!? D-date her!? B-but… I… w-why w-would she w-want to date me? She g-got like a h-hundred g-guys after h-her already… and g-girls…
>Think of all the SEX.
…gnt…
>It's a risk-free personal attachment!
…I g-guess… it s-still going to f-feel bad if it d-doesn’t work out… b-but… I d-don’t know… h-how am I e-even supposed to a-ask her o-out?

Insert Pairing the spares_
>>
No. 538346 ID: 001618

so how's the power suit coming alone, I would love to see one in action and if anyone can fix one up it'd be you.
>>
No. 538347 ID: 96c896

>>538345
She may have a lot of partners but she's always looking for more. Just go up to her and ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you. She likes it when people are straightforward.
>>
No. 538349 ID: dbe554

Not sure Serki would do well with Kyra, kyra does enjoy teaching those, but Serki wants someone who he can trust and relate to, not to mention who'll love him.
>>
No. 538350 ID: b3ca75
File 137780072069.png - (21.37KB , 900x450 , 72.png )
538350

>so how's the power suit coming alone, I would love to see one in action and if anyone can fix one up it'd be you.
I’m almost done… I’m just missing some very i-important parts but… maybe if I’m lucky Wiz c-can get them for me… maybe?
>Serki wants someone who he can trust and relate to, not to mention who'll love him.
…She’s n-not incapable of l-love… is she? I mean… I’m f-fine with her h-h-ha… h-having multiple p-partners… that’s what m-mantises are s-supposed to have after all… just as l-long as she cares for me…

>Just go up to her and ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you.
:SerkiKAK: …um… Kyra? …a-are you b-busy?
:KyraKAK: Oh, hi Serki… I guess I got some time… probably won’t get any results from this in at least an hour… so… what’s up, big boy?
:SerkiKAK: …w-well… um… gnt…
:KyraKAK: …?
:SerkiKAK: …w-w-would you… h-honor me by having some dinner with me this evening?
:KyraKAK: …Serki, sweetie, you don’t need go through the trouble with dinner. We can jump to the good stuff directly!
:SerkiKAK: Um… I-I don’t w-want the… err… “good stuff”… I w-want to have dinner w-with you…
:KyraKAK: …You don’t… you actually want a d-date? A r-real date?
:SerkiKAK: I i-insist.
:KyraKAK: I… b-but…um… why? Why would you want a d-date with me?
:SerkiKAK: Well… b-because you’re really happy go lucky… and forward… and confident… and intelligent… a-and… y-you’ve been a r-really good f-friend… and I like t-that about you…
:KyraKAK:
:SerkiKAK: Um… d-did I s-say s-something w-w-wrong?
:KyraKAK: N-no, it’s j-just… um… it’s n-nothing… I… I a-accept…
:SerkiKAK: Oh… I u-unde- wait, d-did you say y-yes!?

…what do I do now!? I… I-I didn’t… expect… a y-yes… err…

Insert Dig deeper_
>>
No. 538351 ID: dbe554

You got a blush out of her! That's both surprising and nice. I think she honestly was surprised you just didn't want sex, she was kinda like that with Erin a bit with somebody actually liking her.

Anyways you don't need to do anything just yet, talk with her. Be yourself! Be assertive!

..Also red pride lizard on the bed there.
>>
No. 538360 ID: 96c896

>>538351
That's the prisoner. I told you the voice was making him claw his scales off so he'd be "red". Or maybe he actually modified his own body? Oh, and his last name is Wyrmeye. He's actually a descendant of the original Pride, how about that!

>>538350
Huh. Maybe she hasn't ever seriously considered settling down because nobody's turned down skipping to the sex before?

Well keep going, this is where you ask what she wants to eat, and if she wants to go now.
>>
No. 538371 ID: c23ab0

Just out with it already! You want her to eat your head off! Sheesh.
>>
No. 538375 ID: b3ca75
File 137781297825.png - (21.27KB , 900x450 , 73.png )
538375

>Just out with it already! You want her to eat your head off! Sheesh.
W-what!? B-but… t-that’s just a m-myth… right? …and I… I d-don’t really w-want to b-bump uglies with h-her… um… y-yet… I d-don’t w-want to r-rush t-things…

>this is where you ask what she wants to eat, and if she wants to go now.
:SerkiKAK: So… um… is t-there somewhere special you w-want to e-eat and… um… when?
:KyraKAK: Oh… well… I don’t really have anything to wear… and we don’t really have time to go to a restaurant if where going to have dinner right now… so… um…
>talk with her. Be yourself! Be assertive!
:SerkiKAK: I can cook some dinner here… um… if y-you want…
:KyraKAK: That would be awesome… um… I mean, that would be n-nice…
:SerkiKAK: And d-don’t worry about dressing up… you’re d-divine as it is!
:KyraKAK: …I can say the same for you, cutie.

>red pride lizard on the bed there.
:SekriKAK: And… um... the l-lizard?
:KyraKAK: Oh, that’s the prisoner. I’m going through his memories right now trying to find the code... and don’t ask me why he’s red, for some reason his scales have been dyed red. Actually, this reminds me of an episode of super power morphing mechas…
:SerkiKAK: The one with the color changing Emergon? That episode was amazing!
:KyraKAK: You watch it too? Yes, that ep-
*BEEP*
:KyraKAK: …it already found the code? …that’s… um… good?
:SerkiKAK: So… what a-about the d-dinner?
:KyraKAK: Um… well… we have the fridge code… but…

Insert Most secure fridge ever_
>>
No. 538378 ID: 96c896

>>538375
Well, we got what we wanted from the prisoner, so we can put him back where he was being kept- or just keep him sedated- and notify the base that we have the code and we can start the mission whenever everyone's ready.

I suspect that nobody is ready. So you can probably go on the date regardless.
>>
No. 538380 ID: 96c896

On the other hand, are we in any rush? Maybe we can just wait an hour before descending into "literally Hell", and get some happy times in before shit hits the fan.

Please ask Kyra what the code is so that we can keep a record of it, though.
>>
No. 538399 ID: 9ddf68

but... what?

Oh and is there a way to tell if someone had a surgery or not to change the skin/scale/exoskeleton's color or if it's natural cause I would like to know if this guy actually changed himself or was born like this.
>>
No. 538405 ID: 96c896

>>538399
Kyra just said his scales were dyed red.

Oh, I just realized... if we can look through his memories like this, could Kyra find out what they were trying to accomplish? And what exactly is down below Z4? I don't think we should go down there without knowing what we're going to find. It'd also be good to know if we could maybe contact some of the remaining Morgani higher-ups and cooperate with them in fixing this thing.
>>
No. 538423 ID: b3ca75
File 137788159501.png - (18.97KB , 900x450 , 74.png )
538423

>is there a way to tell if someone had a surgery or not to change the skin/scale/exoskeleton's color or if it's natural.
:KyraKAK: He’s just covered in red scale dye… quite badly covered too. I’m guessing he was in a hurry to become red.
>If we can look through his memories like this, could Kyra find out what they were trying to accomplish? And what exactly is down below Z4?
:KyraKAK: Not with my current equipment. I can detect some patterns about Z4 though… let’s see… first curiosity… then confusion… fear… depression… self-hatred? Hmm…
>Please ask Kyra what the code is so that we can keep a record of it, though.
:KyraKAK: Let me just match his finger moments with some of his brain waves… 22 24 15 10 11. That’s the code.

>On the other hand, are we in any rush? Maybe we can just wait an hour before descending into "literally Hell", and get some happy times in before shit hits the fan.
:KyraKAK: ...you’re right… we aren’t… um… you know what, go start making dinner. I’ll be there in a minute… I just need to take care of the prisoner.
:SerkiKAK: A-alright… it’s a d-date!
:KyraKAK: Oh… a--- th--- dsf----- *Static*

--------------

[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
…oh, hi guys! Where have you been? Haven’t heard from you in over an hour.
:TyrosKAK: 2-2-2-4-1-5-1-0-1-1… just random numbers?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Probably.
:WizKAK: Good news, everyone! I think I’ve created something that will disturb the weird brain voice. At least, it worked when I tested it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Tested it? On who?
:WizKAK: On those Morgani mooks Tyros kidnapped… now, the problem is, I’ve only been able to make one of these mods…
:ErinKAK: So… only one can be protected?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hey, you’re not leaving anyone behind. You’ll probably need all of us down there.
:WizKAK: Well, you three can fight over it. I’m not coming… I have… some very important matters to attend to.
:ErinKAK: …like what?
:WizKAK: You’ll know soon enough.
:TyrosKAK: …Am I the only one who thinks that sounded like you’re going to betray us or something?
:WizKAK: …err… It sounded like that, didn’t it? …sorry… not what I meant… at all…

Insert Into the abyss_
>>
No. 538425 ID: dbe554

Oh we were just hooking Kyra up with Serki. If this ends well enough we could be hitting orgies by weeks end.
>>
No. 538433 ID: da4ec6

>>538423
Using the cipher found in Haran's room, 22 24 15 10 11 spells out "PRIDE".

I can't believe we didn't think of that.
>>
No. 538435 ID: 9ddf68

say we give it to Erin just because she's really freaking quick and ,uh, hey Erin you still have the laser sword? If so then I really don't want someone with a freaking sword that can cut through anything and is part ninja going crazy on us. Tryos is also the only one with armor and seems to have some pretty big guns so he's also a good choice for the mod but I think he'd be easier to take down Then Erin and we talked him down a hell of a lot easier then anyone else so there's that too. and lastly Nev who after last time he fell to the voice we nearly broke his pelvis soooo yeah he'd be the easiest to overpower if he gets possessed.
>>
No. 538436 ID: 0d5797

Right. Always make sure the most dangerous person on the team can't be controlled in this sort of thing. In this case it's the superfast person with the mind-control powers.
But as a secondary I should mention these things don't seem to much like pervy thoughts sooo yanno, might be able to gross these things off ya.
>>
No. 538442 ID: b3ca75
File 137789026235.png - (4.29KB , 900x450 , 75.png )
538442

>Oh we were just hooking Kyra up with Serki. If this ends well enough we could be hitting orgies by weeks end.
Sweet! …and that does explain why Kyra was out watching the sun set when she gave us the code.
>Using the cipher found in Haran's room, 22 24 15 10 11 spells out "PRIDE".
That’s not ominous at all!
>give it to Erin.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… you are the most dangerous of us…
[You gained “Voice scrambler” mod!]

>Let’s go!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Did we really need to go at the same time? This elevator is really small… it’s even “how the hell did they expect mantises to use this” kind of small…
:ErinKAK: It’s saves time, honey. Too bad we shouldn’t get Tyros in here too... I guess we have to take two trips.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Right… can you please stop… um… “poking” me?
:ErinKAK: It’s not my fault your grinding your cute butt against me~
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Your thing is artificial! I’m pretty sure you have complete control over it… urgh… never mind… how long is this elevator ride anyway? …I wish it was big enough to play cards in…
:ErinKAK: …you know… it’s just big enough for something a bit more… exiting~
:VoiddaggerKAK: We’re not doing it for the first time in an cramped elevator!
:ErinKAK: I was going to suggest you turn around so we should snuggle…
>>
No. 538443 ID: b3ca75
File 137789027245.png - (8.94KB , 900x450 , 76.png )
538443

:ErinKAK: So… this is “hell”? …It’s overrated…
:VoiddaggerKAK: According to my sensors where almost at the center of the planet? How does that work!?
:ErinKAK: Well… it was a twenty minute elevator ride… and I’m sure that thing is really fast…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m not talking about the distance! We should be dead… for several reasons… there’s a reason why they only use robots to mine anywhere close to this kind of depth.
:ErinKAK: We’ve already meet mind controlling voices and physic monsters… some things just doesn’t make sense…

Insert Deepest reaches_
>>
No. 538444 ID: b32a14

>we should be dead!
Void, you shouldn't be able to survive in space either, but that's been engineered around, too. Granted, a structure that can withstand the heat and pressure of a planetary core is somewhat more impressive a feat. Uh, actually, does this planet have a molten core? This would be easier to pull off if the core had cooled.

>what do
Check that console on the wall ahead of the kill zone. What's it say?
>>
No. 538445 ID: dbe554

Toss something into the kill zone, see what it's killing things with.
>>
No. 538447 ID: 9ddf68

judging on what's left of the bodies I"m guessing a giant fuck all beam vaporizes whoever goes past the red line so before we cross I say check out the consul right next to it and see if we can't find some way to turn the death hallway off.
>>
No. 538451 ID: bc3f84

Erin, you wanted to go Neutral with the power, right?
Let's go Neutral! Combine the Daughter's psychic abilities with the affinity of the Son of Steel- control and force the hallway off!
>>
No. 538452 ID: b3ca75
File 137789510221.png - (8.66KB , 900x450 , 77.png )
538452

>actually, does this planet have a molten core?
:VoiddaggerKAK: It should have, yes!

>Combine the Daughter's psychic abilities with the affinity of the Son of Steel- control and force the hallway off!
…Can I even do that? …I guess I can try… but I have no idea if it will have any negative effects… I can feel the console… but not the zone… and I have no idea how to actually manipulate to console…
>Toss something into the kill zone, see what it's killing things with.
…nothing. Maybe it doesn’t react to nonliving things?

>Check that console on the wall.
“Warning! Containment breach in the Soul forge! All exit sealed until further notice! Warning! All kill zones are active! Warning! I won’t let you wake her Erin!”
…there’s some buttons on the console too, marked “You”, “Will”, “Die”, “Erin”… that’s… that’s just creepy…

:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, hey, good news. The elevator is a lot faster when it’s not carrying anyone. It’s going to be topside in just five minutes!
:ErinKAK: So, twenty five minutes before Tyros get here, huh?

Insert Press die to X_
>>
No. 538453 ID: 76b151

hit the Erin button. why not?
>>
No. 538454 ID: dbe554

Push some of the buttons, and try sticking a bit of tail inside the kill zone. We need to figure out what we're dealing with or else we can't move forward.
>>
No. 538457 ID: b3ca75
File 137790088943.png - (10.56KB , 900x450 , 78.png )
538457

>Push some of the buttons.
:ErinKAK: Hey, Nev… what do you think these buttons do?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hmm… I guess one of them enables / disables the kill zone… one open / closes the door… one is probably for the alarm and… um… dunno about the last one.
>hit the Erin button. why not?
:ErinKAK: “Kill zone deactivated”… neat!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Try pressing the “you” button.
:ErinKAK: “Main door is opening”…
:MorganiDefenderKAK: She will not wake!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: He demands it!!
:VoiddaggerKAK: And here’s the welcoming committee…

Insert Welcome… to die!_
>>
No. 538458 ID: b32a14

Reactivate the kill zone, kill the welcoming committee.

I'm assuming hitting the "Erin" button again will do that? If not, try the "Die" button.
>>
No. 538461 ID: 96c896

>>538457
I'm not sure combat is advisable here. Nev isn't suited for it, and Erin is best at dodging shots, not killing quickly at range. I think you'd better close the door.

Also, uh, giving you the voiceproof software seems like a mistake to me. Don't you already have a proven defense against it- thinking about butts? Tyros is more of a worry since he's in heavy armor. If he gets controlled, nobody can take him down nonlethally. Nev is a pushover.

I GUESS if we just need to send one person in where the voice is hanging out, then Erin would be the best choice to be completely immune...
>>
No. 538481 ID: bc8d67

Oh, crap! The mooks just tossed a grenade in here!

Yank Nev to the floor then toss something at the grenade to knock it back through the doorway. Preferably something that you won't mind if it gets damaged, destroyed, or lost. If you don't have something like that, then snatch up the scorched Morgani helmet from the floor and toss that. Then smack the "you" button to start closing the doors.
>>
No. 538527 ID: 9ddf68

the hell is that thing next to the door above the lasers? Is that a grenade? If so use your reflexes to kick it (or swipe it back with your tail) right back at those to goons... unless it's one of those proximity grenades, then try shooting it out of the air while grabbing nev and moving the hell away from the thing.
>>
No. 538569 ID: b3ca75
File 137795326055.png - (10.69KB , 900x450 , 79.png )
538569

>Think you'd better close the door.
:ErinKAK: “Error, please stand by until the door is fully open”… damn you, slow moving door!
>Reactivate the kill zone, kill the welcoming committee. I'm assuming hitting the "Erin" button again will do that?
“Kill zone activated” …Now I just need them to actually walk into the zone…
>Oh, crap! The mooks just tossed a grenade in here! Try shooting it out of the air.
Pew!

>I'm not sure combat is advisable here.
We don’t really have a choice… we have nowhere to run, the door is way too slow and we have no cover to hide behind… this situation can’t get any wor- oh son of a- why did I say that?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …They got a power armor…
:ErinKAK: …fuck!
:MorganiarmorKAK: We serve…

Insert And you’re not even through the door yet_
>>
No. 538571 ID: dbe554

If they've got power armor guarding the front door, it might be best to de-activate the kill field, and then pop our overcharge mod and go to town on them with agility and super shock.
>>
No. 538587 ID: 9ddf68

well thank god you're part ninja otherwise we might be completely screwed. just try and get them to focus on you more and never stop dodging and hopefully they'll move into the kill zone.
>>
No. 538589 ID: 96c896

>>538571
I have to agree. It doesn't look like they're gonna walk into the kill area anyway.

Do you think you could mess with their emotions to make them stop fighting? Apathy, depression...
>>
No. 538597 ID: b3ca75
File 137796984636.png - (12.89KB , 900x450 , 80.png )
538597

>Do you think you could mess with their emotions to make them stop fighting? Apathy, depression...
>It might be best to de-activate the kill field, and then pop our overcharge mod and go to town on them with agility and super shock.
Kill zone deactivated.
:ErinKAK: Take care of the small ones, Nev, I got the big one.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Alright.
:ErinKAK: First, eat emotions!
:MorganiarmorKAK: …what’s the point?
:ErinKAK: You called down t-
:MorganiarmorKAK: Goodbye, cruel world!
*Blam*
:ErinKAK: -he thunder… holy crap, did I just make him commit suicide?
:VoiddaggerKAK: All clear… and about twenty minutes until Tyros gets here…

Insert Life is a joke_
>>
No. 538598 ID: dbe554

Huh, well that was easier then expected. Also the Soul Forge has that nano-goop. I do hope we have some sort of flame or something to deal with it.
>>
No. 538599 ID: da4ec6

>>538597
...is that power armor still usable?
>>
No. 538602 ID: 9ddf68

anything of note in the rooms not being overran by nano goop or no? Also unless there is some kind of backdoor I say just use your flesh burner to free up that door. But wait for tyros first.
>>
No. 538603 ID: b32a14

So... are the purple tentacles in the last door moving or advancing? If not, we don't have to deal with them yet. Check other doors.
>>
No. 538607 ID: 96c896

>>538597
There's those number sequences again. You know, we saw those in VR, and when your optics "malfunctioned".

The 30 digits of binary don't translate to anything. It's a repeating sequence of 15 digits, apparently. 5 digits is enough to represent every letter in the alphabet, so it could be 28,22,18 repeated. If we use the -7 offset we've seen already, that's 21,15,11. Which is vpl. -7 again and you get 14,8,4, which is oie. Is it a fucked-up "lie"?
The other sequence is 51264598043. 11 digits can't be split up evenly, so I have no idea how to convert it into anything. I guess I could split it up into everything that's less than 26, but there's that 0 in there which means either 80 is valid or 04 is valid, and if 04 is valid why is there no 0 in front of the other single-digit numbers?

Could you just radio back to base and pass along those two sequences to someone who's good at decoding stuff?

Go into the leftmost door, tell Nev to stay back for now. There's no telling how close he'd have to get to the soul forge before the voice gets in his head, and one shot from his gun will kill you.
>>
No. 538621 ID: b3ca75
File 137797641254.png - (12.36KB , 900x450 , 81.png )
538621

>Could you just radio back to base and pass along those two sequences to someone who's good at decoding stuff?
…I can’t reach anyone except Nev with the radio… I guess it can’t go through about 3000 km of solid rock.
>So... are the purple tentacles in the last door moving or advancing?
No, it’s more like a…. growth? Like a plant?
>...is that power armor still usable?
Well… if we can get it open… and if we can find anyone with the right implants to drive that thing… but it’s probably DNA locked anyway.

>There's no telling how close he'd have to get to the soul forge before the voice gets in his head, and one shot from his gun will kill you.
As the Morgani goons was already taken over, I’m guessing we’re already to close.
:ErinKAK: Nev, put on the safety and holster your gun. If I see you pull that thing without us being in danger I will knock it out of your hands, alright?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wha- oh, right, the voice thingy. Done and done.
:ErinKAK: I’m sure I can react fast enough if you try to pull it, what with you not having any augmentations.

>Check other doors.
…seems to be computer labs.

--------------

:ErinKAK: Aw man, every last computer is DNA locked?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I did find this. It’s a PDA with a bunch of Audio files on it. If you want to, I can play them on your MindPad as soon as the unencrypting is done.
:ErinKAK: Play it.

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 1, Jake Armitage. I think we have just found something extraordinary… we did some standard test concerning the planets interior today and… well, first I thought either the numbers were wrong or that the equipment was malfunctioning but after several checks it has to be true. The planets core is radiating about ten time the energy compared to the star this planet is orbiting and it’s doesn’t give off any heat either. I know it sounds impossible but… maybe the equipment is just malfunctioning… but we can’t just ignore it. We’re sending some robots to do some more test closer to the core of the planet in the coming week… let’s hope we found something…

:TyrosKAK: …Did anyone call for exterminator? …or have you just been hanging around in the corridor the last twenty five minutes?

Insert Apocalyptic Audio Account_
>>
No. 538623 ID: c23ab0

I'd suggest you try to get some er, DNA from the corpse in the heavy armor, but...

Purple Plant coming to play at 3 o'clock.

Why does "Armitage" sound familiar?
>>
No. 538628 ID: 96c896

>>538623
I see no change in the purple growth.

>>538621
Okay, so they found this thing in the planet's core? ...that's very strange, actually. I can't think of a reason for ANYthing related to the Vessel to be in a planet's core. The physics-defying nature of this area could be explained by all sorts of different types of magic... Maybe it's actually nearer to the surface than they think? A Vessel piece impacting an existing planet and burying itself deep in the surface is possible...

Take a peek in that rightmost door. Also, tell Tyros that he should probably just get back in the elevator so we don't have to kill him when he inevitably gets controlled.
>>
No. 538630 ID: b32a14

>or have you just been hanging around in the corridor the last twenty five minutes?
No, we fought some Morgani and did some snooping. Apparently there's one hell of a power source hidden down here. They're measuring its outputs in suns.
>>
No. 538637 ID: b3ca75
File 137798383614.png - (23.88KB , 900x450 , 82.png )
538637

>Why does "Armitage" sound familiar?
We’ve heard a message from him before… and the lab we broke into a while ago was called Armitage Inc.
>I'd suggest you try to get some er, DNA from the corpse in the heavy armor.
I’m pretty sure the security goons don’t have a computer here.
>Purple Plant coming to play at 3 o'clock.
…it haven’t moved in the last twenty minutes, it’s not going to start now…

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 2, Jake Armitage. The robots that was sent down to the core brought us some very interesting samples today... if I’m reading these numbers right it would actually be possible to construct a chamber capable to support life down there… none of these numbers makes sense… it’s like they were taken only a few kilometers underground and not the depth of 2890 kilometers were the robots where sent. Speaking of the machines… one of them malfunctioned in the most bizarre way. When we retrieved it, it had fashioned itself with a crude audio device which it used to scream about “its perfection”. It even tried to attack with its mining laser… the engineers is going to love to go through its broken little brain.

>No, we fought some Morgani and did some snooping. Apparently there's one hell of a power source hidden down here. They're measuring its outputs in suns.
:TyrosKAK: …Welp, this is now officially a Sci-fi story. Any minute we’ll start meeting aliens or start seeing ghosts or something.
:VoiddaggerKAK: This is reality, Tyros, we aren’t going to meet any aliens, ghosts or anything else abnormal.
:ErinKAK: Um… those flesh monsters?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That doesn’t count.

>tell Tyros that he should probably just get back in the elevator so we don't have to kill him when he inevitably gets controlled.
:TyrosKAK: Kill me? I’m pretty sure I’m the only one with the weaponry to actually harm me. I’m in heavy armor, remember? And I’ve already fought off that voice once… but fine; I guess that elevator ride was for nothing.
>Take a peek in that rightmost door.
:ErinKAK: …that’s a lot of growth…
:TyrosKAK: I should burn it away for you… if I didn’t have stand over here by the door…

Insert That’s a lot of fish_
>>
No. 538638 ID: 76b151

don't we still have that flesh burner mod?

Or I suppose we could borrow Ty's heavy plasma.
>>
No. 538640 ID: b32a14

Before anyone clears anything, scan those guys on the ceiling. They alive?

And yeah, let Tyros cut for now. Our flesh-burner times out pretty fast and has a cooldown before we can use it. Save that for the inevitable terrifying boss monster, not the landscaping.
>>
No. 538645 ID: 96c896

>>538637
Well okay I guess we should give our teammates some measure of trust. There's some bodies up there, though. Scan the bodies, see if they're still alive before we go burning this stuff. Hey, we could probably use their DNA to access the computers.

Maybe Erin could just cut through some of the purple stuff to get to them? Oh, scan that giant pulsing heart-like thing while you're at it.
>>
No. 538651 ID: b3ca75
File 137798811372.png - (24.44KB , 900x450 , 83.png )
538651

>I suppose we could borrow Ty's heavy plasma.
I know what one of those things can do. I’m not going near one without protection… lots of protection.
>Before anyone clears anything, scan those guys on the ceiling. They alive?
Dead as doornails.
>We could probably use their DNA to access the computers.
…I have no idea which computer are theirs… and even if we found the right one we still don’t know their usernames or passwords.
>Scan that giant pulsing heart-like thing while you're at it.
It’s… something? It’s beating… kind of… and there seems to be some kind of liquid inside it. The only thing the scanner can tell me is that there’s something inside it.

>Let Tyros cut for now.
:TyrosKAK: *Whistle*
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ack, I forgot how hot those things are…
:ErinKAK: Where did he even keep that thing?
:VoiddaggerKAK: The same place you keep your gun?
:ErinKAK: Which one?~

Insert Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just hap- *Bang*_
>>
No. 538653 ID: b32a14

Right. Well, be ready. I expect that bulb-thing on the door to wake up when you get close. It's probably some kind of sentry or defensive mechanism.
>>
No. 538659 ID: 96c896

>>538651
You didn't get any identification from scanning those corpses? With that it could be possible to get their usernames, and some people have really terrible passwords like 12345 or password. That could take a while though... I guess the only real possibility for getting access to a computer is searching through Wyrmeye's memories for which computer he used and his username/password.

I still think we should contact Jake Armitage or SOMEONE in Morgani to find out what we're supposed to do with the bones. Surely Dyne has contacts he can use to establish a dialogue?

Right now, clearing out all the small vines is a good plan. I'm not sure if we want to kill the heart yet... The fluid inside might be dangerous, or its destruction might provoke more hostile action. Heck, it could even be part of Lizbeth, in which case destroying it would be really bad.
>>
No. 538669 ID: b8ceae

>>538651
Hmm... Since we can delve into people's minds, I wonder if we can rip data out of corpses...
[Retrieve Usernames and Passwords from corpses]
>>
No. 538670 ID: c23ab0

Remember you're still not entirely sure you want to go with this whole "resurrect lizard wizard" thing. For all his awful manipulation, Pride really really wants you to not revive her. We're here to find out why, so that we can make an in formed decision whether to invoke the ancient lizard goddess or whatever.
>>
No. 538745 ID: 9ddf68

hey can you pull a name off of those 2 corpses. cause I think the human one might be the one you saw when your first woke up in that storage area.
>>
No. 538758 ID: b3ca75
File 137802305686.png - (24.87KB , 900x450 , 84.png )
538758

>You didn't get any identification from scanning those corpses?
I got their IDs… it’s just that they are unimportant “nameless” Morgani mooks.
>I still think we should contact Jake Armitage or SOMEONE in Morgani to find out what we're supposed to do with the bones.
It’s a bit late for that… unless you want us to go top side again.
>Hmm... Since we can delve into people's minds, I wonder if we can rip data out of corpses...
I can manipulate and read emotions, not passwords… beside, I can’t do anything to a dead fella.
>Remember you're still not entirely sure you want to go with this whole "resurrect lizard wizard" thing.
I won’t do anything until you tell me.

>Right now, clearing out all the small vin-
:TyrosKAK: *Whi-
:CreatureKAK: EEEEEEEEE!!!
:TyrosKAK: Argh!
:VoiddaggerKAK: AAAAH!!!
:ErinKAK: …the hell?

Insert EEK!_
>>
No. 538760 ID: 9ddf68

can't really tell but did that thing come from one of the corpses or did it just pop out of Tyros? Either way you still have that sword on you cause now would be a good time to slice that thing's head off. If not just shot it.

Kinda looks like a screecher or whatever those things were called back when we were helping Claire way back when doesn't it?
>>
No. 538781 ID: dbe554

Gah, save him! Aim and shoot
>>
No. 538796 ID: b3ca75
File 137804565943.png - (29.78KB , 900x450 , 85.png )
538796

>Can't really tell but did that thing come from one of the corpses or did it just pop out of Tyros?
I don’t know! It kind of just… popped up from thin air!
>Gah, save him!
Erin to the re- oh shit, there’s more!? Where are they coming from!?
>Now would be a good time to slice that thing's head off.
:ErinKAK: I’m sorry, but have to cut this a bit short so don’t get ahead of yourself.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That was just painful!
:ErinKAK: I thought it was a cut above the rest!

Insert Kekekekekeke_
>>
No. 538799 ID: dbe554

So they are long wormlike entities with an outer ribcage, hands, and heart. Is there anything more you can detail to them? Also get Nevros to shoot that heart thing.
>>
No. 538804 ID: b32a14

>Puns
Well, you've got the essentials of swordfighting down.

Overkill the monsters' bodies- you don't want them getting back up just cause you think they're dead.
>>
No. 538827 ID: 96c896

>>538796
They're mostly-invisible! There's one behind and above you, one by the dead human, and one further in front of Tyros. It seems like they can hide in the vines.
>>
No. 538829 ID: 96c896

Oh and another one a bit above the "heart".
>>
No. 538831 ID: c23ab0

Quick! Continue your uppercut into a complete 180 degree flip!
>>
No. 538835 ID: 9ddf68

I see one behind you and slightly above your head, two more standing next to the soul forge sign, and one more next to what's left of the human's corpse.
>>
No. 538849 ID: b3ca75
File 137805825513.png - (30.26KB , 900x450 , 86.png )
538849

>So they are long wormlike entities with an outer ribcage, hands, and heart.
Well… it’s more like claws then hands… and they got lots of teeth, otherwise you got it right.
>Overkill the monsters' bodies.
Can do… and I’m going to need a shower after this… being covered in blood and all…
>They're mostly-invisible! There's one behind and above you, one by the dead human, and one further in front of Tyros. Oh and another one a bit above the "heart".
So that’s how they snuck up on us… I’m sending their locations to the others through the mindpad…
>Quick! Continue your uppercut into a complete 180 degree flip!
Uppercut? I’m slashing downwards… but sure, 180 it is!

>Get Nevros to shoot that heart thing.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s… deflecting it!? How the-
:ErinKAK: We’re fighting invisible monster things. Just go with it.
:TyrosKAK: I told you this was a sci-fi story! Now, cover me so I can get the plasma and I’ll give them a bit of a heartburn.
:VoiddaggerKAK: What if it reflects that too!? I don’t want to be disintegrated by friendly fire…
:TyrosKAK: Do you have a better idea?

Insert Friendly fire isn’t_
>>
No. 538852 ID: 96c896

>>538849
Well, the katana can cut through anything... But maybe the fluid in the heart is dangerous, so yeah, use the plasma, but everyone out of the room first and Tyros should shoot from near the door.

Looks like just two left...
>>
No. 538853 ID: 9ddf68

all of this crap is made of flesh right? can't we just use flesh burner and move on?
>>
No. 538856 ID: c2a92a

We Flesh Burner here we burn poor Nevvy.
Hrrmmm...
Maybe the better thing to wonder is if the Son of Steel can do anything for either Tyros's armor and/or Plasma Cannon.
As an aside- Tyros is awesome. No-Sell Armor with energy blades in the hands, attentive and loving man...Hyuuu~
>>
No. 538857 ID: cad45e

>>538849
>>nanites are basically just tiny invisible wizards
>>There's giant lizardmen walking on two legs perfectly integrated into society
>>Invisible super creatures and laser deflecting skin is an amazing, untold thing

Seriously, that's what strikes you as weird and just bull?
>>
No. 538858 ID: b32a14

> I don’t want to be disintegrated by friendly fire…
Then duck back out through and around the door before he fires!
>>
No. 538869 ID: b3ca75
File 137806368204.png - (31.38KB , 900x450 , 87.png )
538869

>No-Sell Armor.
It didn’t no sell the claw swipe from the first monster. I’m pretty sure I saw it draw blood from him… but otherwise that armor is awesome.
>Attentive and loving man...Hyuuu~
Someone has a crush~ …wait, does that make it a man crush or… do you guys even have genders? You all sounds kind of gender neutral…
>Looks like just two left...
Look again… hmm… it almost looks like they are coming from the heart…

>use flesh burner.
>Everyone out of the room first and Tyros should shoot from near the door.
:ErinKAK: Nev, get out, I’ll cover you with the flesh burner, Tyros! Take your shoot!
:TyrosKAK: Much obliged.
>>
No. 538870 ID: b3ca75
File 137806369094.png - (8.73KB , 900x450 , 88.png )
538870

:TyrosKAK: And there goes the door… Ah… the smells of burning flesh… I remember it well. I still have nightmares about it…
:ErinKAK: Everyone okay?
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m fine. Not a scratch.
:TyrosKAK: I got my left shoulder cut up pretty badly. The suit has already sealed the area and started the automatic medic mod, so it will be fine as long as I get some medical attention later. Just don’t expect me to lift anything heavy with my left arm.
:ErinKAK: …and I’m only covered in blood. Not my own, luckily.

>Seriously, that's what strikes you as weird and just bull?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Nano machines are based on science, not magic! There are hundreds of years of research behind them! And what’s weird with lizards walking on two legs!? I mean, there are monkeys walking on two legs too… and giant insects on four! Do you think they are weird to!? We’re just as natural as a cat or a plant, for sod’s sake.

Insert SCIENCE!_
>>
No. 538871 ID: b32a14

Huh. Up ahead... is that a change in the gravity gradient? That rotating platform changes your reference frame so you can walk down the net hall?

...uh, scan the guy standing there and crying blood. Maybe try talking to him?
>>
No. 538873 ID: dbe554

Well we each are a soul voice, so we kinda aren't a gender anymore, though we can likely choose to assume one.

Regardless, enter cautiously after invisible giant..things it's best to move slow and keep eyes locked within all directions, and possibly spectrum.
>>
No. 538875 ID: 96c896

>>538870
Advance with caution, ask that guy if he's okay. I think we can expect him to turn into a monster or something. Someone could ambush us from behind that door too, so be sure to get an eye in there before we pass it.
>>
No. 538881 ID: c23ab0

>>538871

Well you are at the center of the planet. Gravity shenanigans are certainly a thing at this point.
>>
No. 538882 ID: b3ca75
File 137806607173.png - (10.95KB , 900x450 , 89.png )
538882

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 3, Jake Armitage. The construction of the underground facility was a complete success… and we are planning on digging to the outer core of the planet tomorrow. I can’t even imagine what we’ll find down there, but whatever it is it seems to have invented a super effective cold fusion. On a darker note, something a bit more terrifying happened earlier today. One of the miners lost his arm in an industrial accident… nothing we can’t replace, so we don’t need to worry about him. The arm, on the other hand it... it came back to life… and started mutating. It grew tentacles and eyes, screaming about “The glory of flesh” and tried to attack whoever was closes. It reminded me of the machine we sent down here all those weeks ago… can there be a connection?

>Is that a change in the gravity gradient? That rotating platform changes your reference frame so you can walk down the net hall?
Well, yes… kind of.
>Someone could ambush us from behind that door too, so be sure to get an eye in there before we pass it.
…It’s a corridor with some more doors… and I think I can see a bathroom…

>...uh, scan the guy standing there and crying blood.
[Identification: Jake Armitage… warning, target is severely injured! Seek medical attention!]
>Maybe try talking to him?
:ErinKAK: Excuse me? Sir? …he’s ignoring me, the sod!

Insert What a meanie_
>>
No. 538884 ID: b32a14

Maybe his ears are damaged as well as his eyes?

Well, get after him!

>invented a super effective cold fusion
...like say, a Lizard Wizard Blizzard.
>>
No. 538886 ID: 9ddf68

Well we're heading to the soul forge anyways so lets just follow the bleeding guy which possibly can not and will not lead us into a trap.
>>
No. 538888 ID: 96c896

>>538882
Get him! Try to snap him out of it. Tell him you're here to stop the nightmare, but he has to tell you more about this place.
>>
No. 538889 ID: dbe554

Well it's not as if there's any other paths. Press on!
>>
No. 538894 ID: b3ca75
File 137806929103.png - (8.00KB , 900x450 , 90.png )
538894

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 4, Jake Armitage. …I don’t fully understand what exactly we’ve found… Some of the men said it might be heaven… maybe the afterlife… I on the other hand have seen the horrors in there. If it’s an afterlife of sorts then it could only be hell itself… filled with nightmares dreamt up by the gods themselves. I have ordered it to be sealed off permanently. Those that are topside have to be satisfied with the samples we’ve already taken… I… I’m sorry… I didn’t know what was down here… I didn’t know what it was I brought with me… that sample… I’m… sorry…

>Well, get after him!
:VoiddaggerKAK: One sec, I think I can rotate this thing with the help of the PDA…
:ErinKAK: Hurry!
:VoiddaggerKAK: There! Let’s go. Oh, and remember, don’t jump in the corridor up ahead… um… down below I mean. The gravity can’t keep you if you move too far away from the floor, so you’ll fall down the corridor.
:TyrosKAK: Like that guy?
:ErinKAK: Oh, son of a- Who even put a giant empty abyss in the end of a corridor!?
:TyrosKAK: …what’s that weak blue light?

Insert Weeee!_
>>
No. 538897 ID: b32a14

Okay, now try talking to him. He's facing the right way, and his eyes are open.

Also, use your vision enhancements to try and peer into the distance and see where or what that light is coming from.
>>
No. 538898 ID: 96c896

>>538894
Ask Jake what the hell you're supposed to do with the bones.
>>
No. 538900 ID: dbe554

So this is the core of the planet..Dark and Abyssal. Creepy.
>>
No. 538902 ID: b3ca75
File 137807096438.png - (7.34KB , 900x450 , 91.png )
538902

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 5, Jake Armitage. This was all a mistake! We should never have come here! One of the samples got lose… the “soul” sample. It was able to “infest” and take over the body of one of the research staff down here and in the confusion it was able to release two other samples, the mutating flesh and one of the “possessed”… if you want to call it that… one of the “possessed” AI’s. We were able to gun down and… kill the soul sample… or at least its host… but the other two escaped up through the elevator. I… I don’t know what they will do… but it can’t be good.

>Okay, now try talking to him. He's facing the right way, and his eyes are open.
:ErinKAK: Jake! What I’m I supposed to do with the bo- Hey! Stop falling away from me, you sod!!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Careful! You don’t want to fall down after him, do you!?

>Also, use your vision enhancements to try and peer into the distance and see where or what that light is coming from.
I don’t really need the vision enchantments to see what’s… um… “down” there. It’s a “sea” of weird cyan... “liquid” that’s glowing… wait… I think I just saw a screaming face… at least the shape of a face…

>So this is the core of the planet… Dark and Abyssal. Creepy.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Correct. The abyss is the so called “outer core”… though it’s not really the right word for this… thing.
:TyrosKAK: So… the cyan wall is the inner core? The center of the planet?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Probably?

Insert Falling for you_
>>
No. 538905 ID: 96c896

>>538902
Hmm. Let me try something. If this works and we're not back in 5 minutes, recall us, okay? I'm gonna try talking to whoever's down there.
If this doesn't work, you may have to jump... Or just toss the bones down there, maybe?
[switch to Lizbeth]
[failing that, switch to Pride]
[failing that, switch to... anything we can connect to down there.]
>>
No. 538906 ID: b32a14

Okay... so we've confirmed fleshvoice, steelvoice, and annoying mind control voice all came from down here.

...what do we do with that information though? And where's the maguffin we're looking for?
>>
No. 538908 ID: dbe554

[Check for anything that could be connectible]

And if a last resort..Up for swimming in some cyan core goo?
>>
No. 538914 ID: b3ca75
File 137807319062.png - (6.86KB , 900x450 , 92.png )
538914

>[switch to Lizbeth]
[Unable to connect… Target is dead!]
>[failing that, switch to Pride]
[Unable to connect… Target is dead!]
>[failing that, switch to... anything we can connect to down there.]
[Unable to connect… You cannot connect to yourself!]

>If this doesn't work, you may have to jump...
:VoiddaggerKAK: You’re not jumping! Are you insane!?
:ErinKAK: A little bit, yes.

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number 6, Jake Armitage. Elatros himself came down here today… demanded that we reopen the vault and get some new samples. We successfully retrieved one of those metal ones and one mutating sample. But the team I sent down into that cyan hell hole hasn’t returned… they probably never will. They were supposed to go down to the lizard skeleton to get a new “soul” sample... but then the voice came. His voice was so beautiful… so perfect… he asked to withdraw the bridge into the core… and how should I say no? …but then he left me… maybe Elatros took it with him… I… I wish I could hear him again… just once…

Insert He’s addicting_
>>
No. 538917 ID: 96c896

>>538914
Ah. Uh. Erin, you see that cyan stuff down there? That's us, apparently. Also, are you hearing these logs too? We need to extend the bridge. The rest of the skeleton's down there and we need to either retrieve the whole thing or reunite the skeleton. You should be immune to possession down there so we should be totally fine. Question is, how do we extend the bridge?

Huh, have you heard the name Elatros before?
Lemme try one last thing.
[switch to... Claire?]
>>
No. 538921 ID: b32a14

...wait, there's a bridge that was withdrawn? Can we get it out again?
>>
No. 538922 ID: 5502c4

[Make cyan light bright pink]
Okay so we actually do have a physical form? Thats... Interesting to know.


... I hope all this crap wasn't accidentally caused by us.
>>
No. 538924 ID: ec2e21

Wait if the cyan wall is us then i got to try this
[Gen hardlight brage to erins grid sec to lizs bones]
If that works yay! If not chap the cyan wall is not us/we can not do what i just tryed:(
>>
No. 538925 ID: dbe554

[Form Cyan hand and wave, then form a giant cyan bridge]

Hey that's us! Souls of the many!
>>
No. 538985 ID: 9ddf68

well truth be told when we were made way back when by the people who eventually became the sins, they said they made us by tapping into the plant's life force or something like that so I'm guessing it has finally got back to the point where people can do it again. Although a bit more crude since I don't really remember those guy's having to be in the center of the planet to access us... then again we never did see them outside till after they sent the world back into the dark ages and we woke up with Liz 1000 years later.

Oh right Erin, you're still here. Sorry I know you don't like it when we talk about our past but ask Nev if there is anything on that PDA he found that can let us activate the bridge here or at least tell us how to do that.
>>
No. 538992 ID: c23ab0

If you jumped you could extend the bridge back to where you are now and everyone could come!

...of course that means surviving the landing.
>>
No. 539006 ID: b3ca75
File 137810549790.png - (12.23KB , 900x450 , 93.png )
539006

>[switch to... Claire?]
[You are already connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
>Huh, have you heard the name Elatros before?
That’s the crazy prisoner we caught. The lizard that had painted himself red, remember?
>Erin, you see that cyan stuff down there? That's us, apparently.
…You’re a giant blob of… something?
>If you jumped you could extend the bridge back to where you are now and everyone could come! ...of course that means surviving the landing.
And that I can actually find some kind of bridge control… or that there even is some kind of bridge control…

>Ask Nev if there is anything on that PDA he found that can let us activate the bridge here or at least tell us how to do that.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’m on it, give me a second… hmm… I know there was a-
>[Make cyan light bright pink]
:VoiddaggerKAK: …did that thing just blink pink for a second?
>[Form Cyan hand and wave, then form a giant cyan hard light bridge leading to Liz’s bones!]
:VoiddaggerKAK: …is that a bridge made of… weird cyan stuff? Is it safe?
:ErinKAK: Um… probably?

>You should be immune to possession down there so we should be totally fine.
:ErinKAK: I’m going in, stay here.
:VoiddaggerKAK: What!? You’re just leaving us here?
:ErinKAK: Um… well… I’m the only one immune from being taken over…
:TyrosKAK: What’s stopping us from being taken over right here?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What if something happens down there!?
:ErinKAK: Um…

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number… it whispers… it’s so beautiful… and soon he will be back… he promised me with his soothing voice… he told me… I need to stop her… so beautiful…

Insert Burning bridges_
>>
No. 539008 ID: 9ddf68

well Erin should at least lead the charge since again, can't be controlled and we can watch her back to make sure nothing happens (or at least warn her) to Nev and Tyros.

Also we think you might be the reincarnated soul of a good dead friend of ours. Neat huh?
>>
No. 539009 ID: 96c896

>>539006
Oh right yeah, Elatros Wyrmeye- Wait. You're CLAIRE?! No, no, part of you is Claire. Aether Form Upsilon. Still, it is appropriate that you would be the one to finish Claire's job. She was a mantis turned into a lich as part of a plot by Envy and Lust to try to take over the world by stealing the Vessel from Lizbeth who was in a magical coma after trying to mess with how reincarnation works, and Pride showed up too for some reason during that crisis. At this point Lizbeth had gone completely insane and was eating the afterlife... oh, that explains why her bones are here. Claire wound up trying to prevent further crises- and put Lizbeth to rest- by destroying the Vessel, but apparently there are 8 parts, not 7. The 7 parts we knew of were merely the ones attuned to Lizbeth. We are the final part. You must finish things, and destroy us. Destroy the core. Or maybe you can just dissipate it gradually? You'll need Lizbeth's help, I imagine, since historically I think the Vessel pieces are immune to non-magical harm? I'm preeeetty sure that resurrecting Lizbeth is what we want to do? She should be able to at least tell if destroying the core outright is a good idea. For all we know this is the afterlife, and only part of it is horrible and nightmarish. I know at one point it wasn't a bad place! We talked to Graven, he was happy with Maggie!

Also watch out, the nightmares are coming. I can see them, in the dark. Prepare to defend yourself, but uh, I'm not sure if the things will try to attack you... they might be manifestations of us? I'll try protecting all of you anyway. Oh, you might want to give the bridge a poke to see if it's solid.

Tell the other two that they can come if they really want but they're probably gonna die.
[pacify or disperse the nightmares, whichever is more permanent]
>>
No. 539013 ID: 5502c4

I am confused as to how we can be a part of a thing that I'm pretty sure was made to contain us.
Anyways, looks like theres things coming after you guys, might wanna have void not stand next to the void.
Also we tried connecting to claire and it said you were her. So you might be a reincarnation or a construct made out of her or maybe your body was her reincarnation/construct made out of her.
>>
No. 539025 ID: ec2e21

[Spawn hard-light tank(the halo one plaese)]
If this works
[Fire wain gun at nightmares]
Oh and say "ima firing ma LASER!!!!!" As we fire:)
>>
No. 539044 ID: b3ca75
File 137813288565.png - (13.52KB , 900x450 , 94.png )
539044

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number… I don’t even know anymore… I don’t know what to think anymore… He’s already done it. It already happened. But if it already has happened… then what am I? What are we? Are we just a dream of some mad god?

>You're CLAIRE?!
I guess? Maybe?
>(Insert the whole plot of Pixel adventure 2 here)
…okay… that was… interesting, I guess? So, what I’ve gather from your… interesting rambling so far, I have to destroy the vessel which is somehow bound to the afterlife and/or Lizbeth… um… Lizbeth the corpse god? Yea, I really need someone who knows what the hell she’s actually doing right now.

>Also watch out, the nightmares are coming. I can see them, in the dark. Prepare to defend yourself, but uh, I'm not sure if the things will try to attack you...
:VoiddaggerKAK: AAAAH!!! Ghosts!!
:TyrosKAK: I warned you about the ghost. Now the only thing missing is the aliens. Wait… does those monsters we met a while ago count as aliens?
:ErinKAK: Nev, please stop trying to kill them. They don’t seem to be aggressive… or even of this world.
>[Spawn hard-light tank(the halo one please)]
[Error! Not enough power to spawn object: Tank! Scaling object down to an affordable level!]
[Spawning Tank(Downscaled)!]
:ErinKAK: Aww… it’s so cute!

>Tell the other two that they can come if they really want but they're probably gonna die.
:ErinKAK: …really horribly too!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Why, thank you for thinking about us.
:ErinKAK: I’m going to have nightmares about your tormented screams for the rest of my life…
:ErinKAK: You killed me, you bitch!
:ErinKAK: …did any of you say something… um… Nev, stop wasting ammo, please…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Die!!

Insert I warned you about ghosts bro! I told you dog_
>>
No. 539049 ID: 07e3a8

...oh look, actual ghosts now. I see old-Erin, and some human behind Tyros.

>all we need are aliens
None of your species are native to this planet. Congratulations, aliens.
>>
No. 539064 ID: 96c896

>>539044
Yep, those are ghosts.

I really hope Jake is wrong. Or maybe the "event" isn't what he thinks it is. Or maybe the "event" doesn't even fucking matter. Just keep going.
[open a path]
>>
No. 539069 ID: 52e294

Not just ghosts.
Ghosts of the past, arguably, the thing you want most, or your deepest fears perhaps?
Not sure really.
..Actually, that has interesting implications that Old Erin is down here. Then again it's not like we ever actually controlled a plain old living human I guess? The idea being there's enough variation for the old Erin to count as 'dead' and to be sent here.
Sooo we're gonna kill her again! To be fair, she kinda was a jerk and a half sooo...
>>
No. 539074 ID: b3ca75
File 137814240139.png - (22.70KB , 900x450 , 95.png )
539074

>None of your species are native to this planet. Congratulations, aliens.
:TyrosKAK: I mean alien to us, for so-
>[open a path]
:ErinKAK: Tyros? Nev!? Where did you guys go!? …what did you guys do!?

>...oh look, actual ghosts now.
:ErinKAK: Hmm? Oh, hello old me! What’s up?
:ErinKAK: Old you? You were never me! Ripping off my head and placing it on your own body to steal my identity doesn’t make you me, murderer!
:ErinKAK: Well… you were kind of a jerk…
:ErinKAK: So that gives you the right to murder me in cold blood and steal my life!? You’re nothing but a parasite, unable to form a life on your own.
:ErinKAK: Hey! I’ve got a life of my own! Um… for example, I’m in a relationship with Nevros!
:ErinKAK: A relationship that only exist because he believe that you’re me.
:ErinKAK: But you were horrible to him! And… um… I got a lot of friends you didn’t have?
:ErinKAK: Oh, like who? Serki? The one you just used for the fun of it then discarded? Kyra? Please, sister, she would sleep with anyone and you know it. Jara? She doesn’t even like you! Tyros? He’s just along for the ride so he can get into Jara’s pants. He barely even remembers your name! Wiz? He can’t even feel friendship anymore! Face it, you’re no one!
:ErinKAK: Hey, I’m someone!
:ErinKAK: Then Who are you?
:ErinKAK: I’m Erin Ssus!
:ErinKAK: I’m Erin… and that old lizard construct is Ssus… you’re neither. I’ll ask you again… Who. Are. You?

Insert The muffin man_
>>
No. 539076 ID: 07e3a8

I'm the person trying to help people here, and you're the one who betrayed everyone who trusted you.

And whether I have anything real or not, I'd rather be me than you.
>>
No. 539078 ID: b8ceae

>>539074
"Which of us sold out her friends and nation? Abused everybody around her? Acted only in her own best interests?Was universally hated? Was a psychopath?
Old Erin deserved to die, both in terms of law and in terms of morality. My life starting was just a silver lining to ugly business.
I am Erin Suss because that is the name I chose for myself, and you're a bad memory."
>>
No. 539084 ID: 9ddf68

eh fuck this bitch, she never had any friends just people who put up with her shit and those she tormented. She betrayed the group by selling them out to the very people they where fighting. Truth be told the only thing we did was differently then what other were going to do to her is reused her body instead of letting it rot in whatever landfill it was tossed into and let other actually remember her as something other then a traitorous bitch when she dies. And as for who YOU are SOMEONE and that's all you need to be. Now lets ignore this bitch and move on.
>>
No. 539085 ID: 4d99b6

"I'm someone who's trying to do right. Serki was a mistake, I'll admit that, but Jara, Kyra and Tyros can still think of me as a friend. And as far as Void goes? Even after I exposed all the hurt you did, he still wanted to be with me."
"But turnabout's fair play-you died. You got your head ripped off in the first place, not me. Your life ended. I'm still here, even if it is your body."
>>
No. 539087 ID: 96c896

>>539074
The ghost seems to have switched places with you. Your eyes have gone all blue, while she has the green cybereye. I expect that Tyros is confronting his dead wife, while Nevros is trying to just deal with the situation.

You're you. An experiment created by some Aether forms, one of which is basically Claire, so you could say you're Claire, but that isn't quite true either is it? Part of you is also Lizbeth, apparently, but you're not Lizbeth either. So who are you? How about a new, more original name? Ellen... Smith? Ellen Kale?

Oh, and Nevros already knows the old Erin is dead, we told him about the new personality center you've got. Kyra really is your friend, beyond the sex you had with her. Also, this ISN'T the old Erin's body. It's just a copy. Aside from the head, I guess. Where's your copy-body's old head I wonder?
>>
No. 539100 ID: b3ca75
File 137814611585.png - (23.25KB , 900x450 , 96.png )
539100

:ErinKAK: I’m at least trying to become friends with them! To help them! You’re just betrayed everyone.
:ErinKAK: But I choose to. Did you?
:ErinKAK: I-I choose to kill you! You deserved it! Even if I’m nothing I rather be you then me!
:ErinKAK: Did you?
:ErinKAK: I am Erin Ssus, because that the name I choose!
:ErinKAK: Did you really choose it, or did they?
:ErinKAK: I… I… they did…
:ErinKAK: Do you even love Nev… or are you just with him because they pushed you?
:ErinKAK: O-of course I do! …I… I do… I-I love h-him… right?
:ErinKAK: I’m sorry, but I should have asked a different question… What are you!?
:ErinKAK: I’m… I… I remember… They took me from this… thing… I escaped… I was the sample that escaped! …what am I?
:ErinKAK: …who knows? Claire? Lizbeth? Both? Neither? The only thing I know is that you failed. You failed the AI’s grand experiment. You can’t even mimic that what they seek… you can’t choose, can’t decide, can’t even imagine without the voices… what are you without them?
:ErinKAK: …I’m… me?
:ErinKAK: Did you choose to be you… or did they? …did you choose how to look… or did they?

Insert A man chooses, a slave obeys!_
>>
No. 539107 ID: 07e3a8

You're still you. You're still independent.

Yes, sometimes we say things, and you listen. But you're pretty much free to ignore us or do what you want, and we can't stop you. And heck, with the tech available to you, you're pretty much free to become whatever you want to become, regardless of any initial decisions we may have made with or for you.

*cough*. Like your bolt and screw bit, there. That happened because you were interested. We kind of tried to avoid it, but caved under your persistence. It's a trite example, but we don't own you.
>>
No. 539111 ID: 96c896

>>539100
I asked you if you wanted to change into a lizard. You said you were happy as you were. Also, you chose to get a dick, despite our objections- actually that's the most obvious thing you chose on your own! If you want a name of your own, make one up. Something original, not borrowed. Just don't let her beat you. You're fading away!

You said you wanted a makeover. We never got around to it. Imagine what you would want to look like, now. Have your makeover in your mind. Make it real.
>>
No. 539124 ID: 9ddf68

my question is who is this bitch? She knows things that she couldn't possibility know. So who is she.

As for choice, we're a GUIDING AI which means we Guide people. We have never forced you to do something and you only followed our advice because we have an easier time seeing things giving you a better idea on what's happening and because of that you often follow our advice. No one is forcing you to do anything and we won't stay with you forever and I KNOW when we're gone you'll do just fine, hell you'll probably do a hell of a lot better.
>>
No. 539129 ID: c23ab0

You remember that date with Nev? Romantic candlelit dinner by moonlight? Went horribly awry when we showed up? Telling Nev what to do? Remember how you caught him, helped him gently down to the infirmary, and then to the candlelit room where magical things took place?

You did that all by yourself, alone, without our help. You had to drag us into your head just from nervousness, but all we told you is to do what you already wanted to do.

You know who wasn't a person? Lisbeth Ssus. She was a wisecracking automaton who only through dedicated effort over many years did we sculpt a personality for her. Her experiences, her loves, her losses, all those changed her from a thing to someone who cares and feels, and deserves to exist. We didn't need to do that for you, because you were already there. You never robotically followed our orders or unquestioningly agreed with our commands.

You even regained your memory! To say you aren't anyone, or anything, is a complete lie, and you know that ghost is a complete liar, and a jerk to boot. You know that because she is you. If you had never experienced amnesia, had never decided to clean up your life and had never gotten over the hardships and abuse in your past, then you would be the ghost standing here talking to you.

Incidentally we thought up the name 'Erin' too. Not sure what implications that might bring, but Erin's no more fake than Erin Ssus is.
>>
No. 539131 ID: d2995c

If you will notice, only about half of that conversation was based on things we suggested.
Besides, whatever you did to her can't have been our doing because we weren't even with you then, and your memories of it now proves that you can know things we don't.
>>
No. 539132 ID: b3ca75
File 137815330244.png - (23.25KB , 900x450 , 97.png )
539132

>Candlelit room where magical things took place?
…I gave him a massage… nothing “magical”… that comes later~

:ErinKAK: They are just a guiding AI! I make my own choices! They just advise me!
:ErinKAK: Really?
:ErinKAK: I choose not to become a lizard when they asked me too…
:ErinKAK: …then why do you look like a lizard now?
:ErinKAK: W-what!? B-but this isn’t… me? …I choose to get that… um… extra equipment!
:ErinKAK: Who was it that first gave you the idea?
:ErinKAK: ...one of the voices brought it up when I first met Kyra… but-
:ErinKAK: They planted the idea… you obeyed. You did not choose it. You cannot choose. Are you even sentient!?
:ErinKAK: Of course I am!
:ErinKAK: Then prove it.
:ErinKAK: …wait, The date! They weren’t with me on that one! I made my own choices there! Like what I ordered, what I said… or that I offered my lap to Nev when his chair broke… that was me!
:ErinKAK: …Or was it just your instinct to reproduce? The instinct that you needed to do everything to get some?
:ErinKAK: That’s bullshit and you know it! …who the hell are you anyway!? You can’t be old Erin, she wouldn’t know this stuff!
:ErinKAK: …indeed, I’m not. Good question, who am I? Can you answer it?
:ErinKAK: You’re… you are… um… are…
:ErinKAK: And while you’re at it… here’s another question. One that is a lot more important. What’s the difference between you and New… or you and Tyros… or anyone else… What do you have that no one else here has… and can never get?
:ErinKAK: Um…

Insert The true question is how much worse can this drivel become…_
>>
No. 539133 ID: 07e3a8

...do we have to do this what is a consciousness bullshit? I'd much rather just fight something already.
>>
No. 539134 ID: 9ddf68

Is there a point to all of this or do you just love hearing yourself talk, cause if there is a point just get to it already or we're walking.
>>
No. 539135 ID: dbe554

That is actually a good question actually, though in general we should try and figure out who she is. The main thing is why should we care what we have that no one else has. Does it make you different? I mean aside from us I suppose, we are unique and all, but I don't believe she is meaning us.

[Scan Former Erin]
>>
No. 539136 ID: 96c896

>>539132
Well it's not "a soul" because as we've seen, Tyros' wife had one because she showed up here. Magic? A connection to the Voices of the Many? An Aether Form?

As for who this not-erin is, I'm going to guess... Jacob?
>>
No. 539137 ID: 96c896

Wait, no, you have control over us. You are the only one that can direct us around.
>>
No. 539138 ID: b8ceae

>>539132
It looks like she's making you doubt yourself so she can seize control. Don't doubt yourself!
>>
No. 539139 ID: c23ab0

MUH DICK
>>
No. 539149 ID: ec2e21

(Last post was not so good so new one)
[Spawn black orb]
"She has us"(wait for her to ask who we are)"we are vom"
(Idk if this well work so some one else can to the chat for us if this works)
>>
No. 539150 ID: d2995c

Its possible they are just stalling for time while they do whatever turning you into a lizard is supposed to accomplish, so we should probably keep walking while we talk.

>>539149
Lets not do that.
>>
No. 539212 ID: b3ca75
File 137819602325.png - (23.48KB , 900x450 , 98.png )
539212

>[Scan Former Erin]
[Identification: Aether form Upsilon.]
>we should probably keep walking while we talk.
…I’m not getting anywhere…

:ErinKAK: …Is there a point to this whole thing or do you just love to hear yourself talk?
:ErinKAK: This conversation has just as much of a purpose as your existence. …and do I love to hear myself? Well… do you? You’re the one talking to herself, isn’t it?
:ErinKAK: Do you have to be so annoyingly cryptic? Just tell me what I need to know!
:ErinKAK: …I can’t tell you anything you don’t know, so it’s pointless in the end, isn’t it?
:ErinKAK: …You’re starting to make my head hurt… fine, I’ll play your little game… You’re Jocob, right?
:ErinKAK: …who’s that? I can’t know anything you don’t know, you know…
:ErinKAK: I… don’t know, really… the voices told me to say that name. Alright, fine, I have no idea who you are! But I do know what different about me. It’s the voices of the many, right?
:ErinKAK: Is that really the only thing about you? That you have someone else inside you?
:ErinKAK: …no… um… is it an Aether form? …magic? …um… my extra equipment? …no? …a soul?
:ErinKAK: What is a soul? What purpose does one have? Where do you keep it?
:ErinKAK: It’s like… a… um… aren’t there souls all around us?
:ErinKAK:
:ErinKAK: Why should I even care if I got something no one else has? Does it make me different?
:ErinKAK: Is there a different between a rock and a rat? A person or an animal? A machine and its inventor? What they lack… what they have lost… this whole experiment is about what you have regained! Now… keep on going… he is waiting for you…
:ErinKAK: B-but… other me? Hello?
>>
No. 539213 ID: b3ca75
File 137819603655.png - (23.08KB , 900x450 , 99.png )
539213

:TyrosKAK: E-Ezyla…
:UnknownKAK: Tyros…
:TyrosKAK: …I’m sorry… I-I shouldn’t find you in ti-
:UnknownKAK: Find us!? Do you really believe we wanted you to find us!?
:TyrosKAK: B-but-
:UnknownKAK: Do you even know why we left you!? Did you even read the note we left you!?
:TyrosKAK: Y-yes I did… b-but-
:UnknownKAK: And yet you followed us. Yet you tried to force us to stay! Everything is your fault!
:TyrosKAK: …y-yes… I-I’m sorry…
:UnknownKAK: And you shouldn’t even wait to know for sure I was gone before you started trying to fuck that harlot!
:TyrosKAK: I… d-don’t s-say that a-about Jara… I… I’m sor-
:UnknownKAK: I know how you watched her before I was even gone. How you wanted her… not me… not the kids… her!
:TyrosKAK: T-that n-not true… I would never… n-never leave the k-kids…
:UnknownKAK: Tyros Bravesword, you’re a bad father and an even worse husband. I’m glad I’m dead so I don’t have to be with you anymore! I should have divorced you years ago!
:TyrosKAK: …I’m sorry…

Insert Father of the Year_
>>
No. 539215 ID: d2995c

This isn't Ezyla. Erin was just talking to a similar apparition, but pretending to be her past self.
Tell whoever it is to knock it off, because cryptic conversations as an alleged alternate self are one thing, but masquerading as a caricature of a dead loved one is low, even for a manipulative being of mysterious intent.
>>
No. 539217 ID: 4d99b6

Hey, Lady, knock it off. Tyros only 'gave up' because of our urgings, first off...And frankly, we checked-you were in multiple places in a fate worse then death, while the kids were long gone.
He was loyal to the end. Only when we were sure about it, us and him, that we moved the graves.
>>
No. 539221 ID: dbe554

What did the note say to begin with?
>>
No. 539226 ID: 07e3a8

...wait, she left you, but she's complaining you hooked up with someone else?

Totally not her prerogative. She ended it, you were free to do what you wanted.

Also, yeah, not really her you're talking to, there. It's an inside your own head magic guilt thing. We've reached the paladin's magic mirror of this fantasy story.
>>
No. 539227 ID: b3ca75
File 137821556036.png - (23.80KB , 900x450 , 100.png )
539227

>Tyros only 'gave up' because of our urgings. He was loyal to the end. Only when we were sure about it, us and him, that we moved the graves.
W-what? No, we didn’t! I had a-already moved the g-graves when we first spoke… I moved on by m-myself…

>What did the note say to begin with?
…That she was leaving with the k-kids…
:UnknownKAK: It said that I left you because you’re a horrible father! Because you were ruining their life with your selfishness! I was going to take you to court if you hadn’t ruing everything!! It’s your fault they are dead! Everything is your fault!
:TyrosKAK: P-please…

>This isn't Ezyla.
:TyrosKAK: She i-isn’t?
:UnknownKAK: Of course I’m Ezyla! I am exactly how you remember me, right!? Or is your memory just as bad as your fathering skills!? Can you even remember that night!? Can you even remember the heat!? Can you even remember what you have done!? Stop lying to yourself! Stop trying to find them!
:TyrosKAK: …F-forgive me… p-please…
:UnknownKAK: Forgive you!? You deserve to rot in a jail cell, not forgiveness!!

Insert Memorial for the fallen_
>>
No. 539232 ID: 22fed1

What- Did a fleshvoice get on you that night?
Is this really what your loving wife is like?
Because unless of your own volition, you got in that armor and sliced up your family, I doubt this person's argument has a leg to stand on. Nothing more then residual guilt I think.
>>
No. 539235 ID: 07e3a8

> I am exactly how you remember me, right!?
That's because you're a memory.

Also, this >>539226 stuff again, because apparently I posted it just in time to miss the update.
>>
No. 539236 ID: dbe554

He DID stop trying to find them and move on. What do you think she could accomplish yelling at you. You tried to move on, you moved the graves you tried to move on.

All she is trying to do is GUILT trip you. You're memories are trying to guilt trip you, if you've moved on and stopped trying, then apparently she doesn't know anything.
>>
No. 539241 ID: b3ca75
File 137822303716.png - (24.07KB , 900x450 , 101.png )
539241

>That's because you're a memory.
:TyrosKAK: …you are… aren’t you? Y-you don’t look like her… no anymore… not after the accident…
:UnknownKAK: Why did you follow her!? Why did you kill them?
:TyrosKAK: …I… I didn’t mean too… it was an a-accident…
:UnknownKAK: Accident!? Just your drunken stupidity!
:TyrosKAK: Stop trying to guilt trip me! I know I did wrong! I know I should have done things differently! …I just wanted to find her… so I should say I was sorry… for everything… then maybe… maybe the nightmares will finally end… that smell… I still remember the smell…
:UnknownKAK: You deserve those dreams! It’s your fault it turned out as it did!
:TyrosKAK: I didn’t mean to… It wasn’t supposed to spread…
:UnknownKAK: …such a small fire… yet they burned so brightly… why did they just lay there? Letting the fire consume them? Why couldn’t they ID them? Because they wanted to escape you… even if it meant death…
:TyrosKAK: …S-stop… p-please…

Insert Fire in the sky!_
>>
No. 539242 ID: 96c896

>>539241
If they just laid there, they were already dead. Burning alive isn't something you can just endure. Hang on, nobody could ID the bodies? That's impossible, unless they were fake bodies or their implants were removed. Like, say, along with their brains, to make "brain guns".
>>
No. 539243 ID: dbe554

Even if it did happen, there's no reason to continue to dwell upon it. What's done is done, the past cannot be changed no matter the guilt or shame or nightmares. It happened, we know of it, he knows of it. To anguish over it continually will not help a thing!
>>
No. 539246 ID: 07e3a8

...uh, this is starting to not sound like your fault. If they were already dead and completely ID-less? That's something that was done to them, not that they did to themselves to get away from you.

Even if real-Ezyla ended up hating you and wanted to have her children safe from you, she'd never have gone full out Medea on them, right?

You're guilting yourself for something you didn't do.
>>
No. 539251 ID: 001618

yeah I'm going to call bullshit here. In this day and age where you can just look at someone and figure out who they are I really don't think a little fire is going to make a body un-ID-able. I think some fucked you over and either left you as the fall guy, or just did it to cover they're ass.
>>
No. 539254 ID: b3ca75
File 137822963557.png - (21.57KB , 900x450 , 102.png )
539254

:TyrosKAK: …no… something is wrong… why didn’t they run with the rest?
:UnknownKAK: Something must have happened…
:TyrosKAK: Why did the fire spread so fast?
:UnknownKAK: Didn’t you smell something else that night?
:TyrosKAK: …why shouldn’t they Id them?
:UnknownKAK: Who was hiding what?
:TyrosKAK: …why did they close down the investigation so quickly… why…
>Hang on, nobody could ID the bodies? That's impossible, unless they were fake bodies or their implants were removed. Like, say, along with their brains, to make "brain guns".
:TyrosKAK:
:UnknownKAK: Funny… when you lied to yourself you actually spoke the truth for once… even if you didn’t know it. You couldn’t accept the truth yet you spoke of it… Kind of ir-
:TyrosKAK: Finish that sentence and I’ll sock you… believe me, I wanted to punch that face for a long time…
:UnknownKAK: …very well… you’re done here… He awaits you… His prison is now open for you.

:VoiddaggerKAK: Tyros!? You okay? …you seem a bit… um…
:TyrosKAK: I’m… fine…
:ErinKAK: So… where are we?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Err… apparently in the center of the planet? …No idea how that actually works but… this place is just weird, man!
:ErinKAK: Hey, look! Bones!

Insert The funny bone is connected to the clown’s forehead… with a lot of force_
>>
No. 539255 ID: dbe554

Well, you've got bones. There's a skeleton.

Connect X bone to Y bone and get through with it.
>>
No. 539259 ID: 96c896

>>539254
"his prison"? Oh hell. This isn't Lizbeth, is it. ...you know, this not being Lizbeth makes a lot of sense. The people who had the bones were being controlled by the Pride-ish guy. At no point have we ever communicated with anyone who sounded like Lizbeth.

We need to figure out who "mother" is. Fleshvoice, steelvoice, you two have been very well behaved and quiet. Please, explain to us who "mother" is, and where you came from. Or maybe you know who "he" is? Also please make it clear whose skeleton this is.

Don't put the bones in place just yet. Please tell me you can identify the gender of a lizard from the bones. I'll see if I can do something myself.
[identify skeleton]
>>
No. 539261 ID: 001618

well if those are the bones of a guy lizard it's either pride or Kervous... hey the guy did know a lot about liz seeing how he was married to her. Hell the whole paladin order named after him know so much about the vessels and liz because they read his notes.
>>
No. 539262 ID: 5502c4

He? How many male lizards do we know again?
There's Kevros, Graven, Magwen's dad, that dick paladin from the first quest, Blackadder if he counts, Balros and Thanros. I'd say pride but, eh. That guy can't actually be a threat.
Did I miss any?
>>
No. 539264 ID: 07e3a8

Just scan the bones, first.

Try to determine age, composition (Liz was a construct, so her bones shouldn't be fully organic), sex, and if all the pieces came from the same individual.

Also try to determine if any of that matches the bone samples we stole from the cogs and the pure.

Also scan for the stresses and energies in those chains, and what they're made of.

And scan for energy sources.
>>
No. 539267 ID: 5502c4

>>539264
Liz was a fully organic construct.
>>
No. 539268 ID: b3ca75
File 137823387781.png - (21.39KB , 900x450 , 103.png )
539268

>Fleshvoice, steelvoice, you two have been very well behaved and quiet.
…hello? Fleshy? Steely? You in here? …apparently not?
>[identify skeleton]
[Scanning skeleton… unable to identify. Subject is lizard, male…]
>Also try to determine if any of that matches the bone samples we stole from the cogs and the pure.
They do. Perfectly.
>Also scan for the stresses and energies in those chains, and what they're made of.
…Um… they are made of light? How does that even work?
>And scan for energy sources.
…We are standing in one big energy source…

:UnknownKAK: …Personal log number… nothing… this will be my final log. I need to stop him… I need to destroy his bones! It’s the only way! …I don’t know if I’ll make it… I’m… I have too much guilt already… but I must try… I must try for humanity… for our future…

>Don't put the bones in place just yet.
:ErinKAK: Right, I think this has been a big mistake. Let’s get out of here, now!
:TyrosKAK: What!? Weren’t we supposed to find some kind of solution down here!?
:ErinKAK: It might be a trap, okay?
:TyrosKAK: So this was all for nothing?
:ErinKAK: I wouldn’t say that… let’s just take the bones and le- wait, where are the bones!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …He commands it…
:ErinKAK: Son of a-

Insert Never trust the thief_
>>
No. 539269 ID: 07e3a8

>>539267
I dispute that.

Besides, fully organic bones don't last this long. They either never had the same composition as bones, they've been altered since she died for preservation, or they've been protected by some kind of time magic or sci-fi stasis.

Nevermind the fact her bones shouldn't be here at all according to time paradoxes. (According to conflicting canon Liz's bones should either still be in her living body at this point, or turned to ash during Claire's adventures).
>>
No. 539270 ID: 4d99b6

!!!
Pop The Amp Mods power if you can Erin, and smash those bones! Quickly!
Yell at Tyros to get ready-I'm betting it's final boss time now!
>>
No. 539271 ID: dbe554

Don't smash em! Everyone knows that if you try and destroy something while it's ascending you'll be blown back by the force, or taken over and used as parts of it!
>>
No. 539275 ID: 5bc5b1

Man, Kaktus, you really need to work on your participles. Practice Your Tense!
>>
No. 539276 ID: 96c896

>>539268
Shoot the bones!
>>
No. 539277 ID: 74098c

Erin, did you totally look over an opportunity to make out with yourself, 'specially since you've got the hammer and everybody around you looks like a good nail? Get with the game, girl!
>>
No. 539278 ID: 74098c

Wait...

Erin, did you totally look over an opportunity to make out with yourself, 'specially since you've got the hammer and everybody around you looks like a good nail? Get in game, girl!
>>
No. 539279 ID: da4ec6

>>539268
just stun him already
>>
No. 539280 ID: 96c896

Wait why am I just sitting around doing nothing?

[push Nevros away from the skeleton]
>>
No. 539284 ID: b3ca75
File 137824104056.png - (22.02KB , 900x450 , 104.png )
539284

>Man, Kaktus, you really need to work on your participles. Practice Your Tense!
Me fail English? That's unpossible!
>Erin, did you totally look over an opportunity to make out with yourself?
…Dammit! I did, didn’t I? …I really need to go back in there for a quickie…

>[push Nevros away from the skeleton]
:VoiddaggerKAK: -Off! …w-what happened?
>Just stun him already
…He has already inserted the bones…
>smash those bones!
>Don't smash em!
Err… a bit late for that too…
>>
No. 539285 ID: b3ca75
File 137824105581.png - (7.31KB , 900x450 , 105.png )
539285

:PrideKAK: I live once again! Cower, mortal, before the god of death!
>Shoot the bones him!
:PrideKAK: …what are you doing?
:ErinKAK: …um… trying to shoot you? …Pewpew?
:PrideKAK: …It’s annoying, stop it.
:ErinKAK: …no?
:PrideKAK: Now, who’s Claire? I need to consume her soul so I complete my plan. …I’m pretty sure she was a mantis, right? …maybe I should just go on a killing spree… I should run into her eventuality… Right, let’s start having some fun, shall we? Hmm… let’s see… four eyes seem a bit weak, doesn’t he?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wha- me?
:PrideKAK: You there, spunky red headed girl, you got a sword, right? Gut and flay the one in glasses for me… slowly…
:ErinKAK:
:PrideKAK: That’s odd… you aren’t obeying me like the sheep that you are... very odd indeed…

Insert Me no spell word_
>>
No. 539286 ID: 96c896

>>539285
Hey Pride! You're a worthless sack of shit. I'm gonna drown you, like you deserve.
[cut off all power to Pride]
[form chains and tie Pride to the ground]
[form a tank around him, fill it with water]
>>
No. 539287 ID: 96c896

Uh, if it turns out we can't actually help, fill his brain with conflicting emotions. Explode his head!
>>
No. 539288 ID: 07e3a8

Hey sheep, I got one word for you:

Shallow Puddle of Water.

[Spawn a shallow puddle of water under Under Pride]

Erin, attack while he's panicking.
>>
No. 539290 ID: 4d99b6

His mind control is not working.
Tyros, Heavy Plasma to his face.
Erin-you know the drill-use your powers like a brain gun, feed him dispair, and take out his shield!
Nevros? Uhhh...Just get out of there I think. You're the squishy one of this bunch.
>>
No. 539295 ID: dbe554

Pride..For the love of the Vessel and the Voices, please put on some damn pants.
>>
No. 539302 ID: 68ac42

should brought the bomb to nail this sucker while he was pinned down. Oh whell. Dopefish, anyone?
>>
No. 539314 ID: 9ddf68

Hey pride!
How have the centuries been treating you, we've been great. Ever since the internet came into existence we couldn't be happier. Also are you going a another world domination attempt? Why do you keep trying, it always fails. Seriously get a girlfriend or something.

Oh and Claire's dead, she's been dead for well over a a couple thousand years so you kinda missed that boat there pal.
>>
No. 539336 ID: ec2e21

(Just to fuck with pride)
[Spawn large shallow puddles all around him](in the word "HI!"(and yes with a !))
If that works say "vom says hi"
>>
No. 539363 ID: b3ca75
File 137827224628.png - (7.40KB , 900x450 , 106.png )
539363

>Hey pride!
:PrideKAK: The voices? That must mean she is close…
>How have the centuries been treating you, we've been great.
:PrideKAK: …try living for thousands of years as a pathetic piece of shit and you tell me how it is “treating” you.
>Are you going for another world domination attempt? Why do you keep trying, it always fails.
:PrideKAK: World domination!? Heh, a bit late for that, don’t you think? And fail? I already won! I won as soon as Claire got back. Now I’m just having a bit of fun before I get the price of victory.
>Oh and Claire's dead.
:PrideKAK: There’s something called reincarnation… look it up.

>please put on some damn pants.
:PrideKAK: Why? Are you jealous?
>Tyros, Heavy Plasma to his face.
:PrideKAK: …no he won’t.
:TyrosKAK: …As you command, my lord…
>Erin-you know the drill-use your powers like a brain gun, feed him dispair, and take out his shield!
:PrideKAK: ….are you trying to make me feel despair? Me!? Let me show you true despair! Read these emotions, bitch! FEEL MY DESPAIR!
:ErinKAK: AAAH!!!

>[cut off all power to Pride]
[Unable to cut off Admin powers!]
>[form chains and tie Pride to the ground][form a tank around him, fill it with water]
:PrideKAK: …water? Really? What are you, some kind of one trick pony?
:VoiddaggerKAK: *Blub!*
[Pride removes your Admin status! All functions except chat have been disabled!]
:PrideKAK: Now then, voices… I’m starting to get bored with this lot… you seem to like them, though… how about this, give me one reason why I shouldn’t just kill them horribly and I’ll let them live for a while longer? Hmm?

Insert Gannon banned_
>>
No. 539364 ID: 07e3a8

>give me one reason why I shouldn’t just kill them horribly and I’ll let them live for a while longer? Hmm?
How about the fact that Claire spared your worthless life and showed you kindness the last time around.
>>
No. 539365 ID: d2995c

Because once you kill them they will just be dead, but when you have not yet killed them you have power over whether they live or die at any given moment, and everyone will have to sit there knowing you can do so.
>>
No. 539367 ID: 96c896

>>539363
Oh great, he can breathe underwater now and apparently has overcome his phobia to boot. Looks like we lost, unless you wanna use that sword to slice him in half?

How about this, Pride. If you kill everyone, there will be nobody left to be better than. You'll have nobody whose noses you can rub in your greatness. Also we'll sing really annoying songs at you for all eternity. Plus this might all be an illusion. A simulation, even. Fake. Not real.

Oh, I have a question. How did you create that anti-undead dagger, anyway?
>>
No. 539368 ID: dbe554

Well when there was a shallow puddle of water you managed to both simultaneously poo and piss yourself in fear of it.

Also don't forget you need to know who is Claire, if you were to just kill randomly you'll likely kill her and have to wait some time later for her Reincarnation.
>>
No. 539374 ID: c23ab0

Claire is the lizard in the water. Sorry guys.
>>
No. 539379 ID: ec2e21

Wait a god damn secend i got to do something here
[Unlog and relog as dopefish]
[Revoke admin powers of pride(or whatever his login is)]
[Run drown.exe on admin pride(or what ever his login is)]
But if all this just fails in my face just hack the damn game to do it(if im going over the top just not read this post)
>>
No. 539406 ID: b3ca75
File 137830485933.png - (7.23KB , 900x450 , 107.png )
539406

>[Unlog and relog as dopefish]
[Please insert password to disconnect (Hint: Pride was here)]
>just hack the damn game.
[You do not have the necessary hacking skill. Please try using cheat codes instead.]

>I have a question. How did you create that anti-undead dagger, anyway?
:PrideKAK: By being awesome, that’s how!
>How about the fact that Claire spared your worthless life and showed you kindness the last time around.
:PrideKAK: Spared me!? She condemned me to this torment! In fact, this is in part her fault!
>If you kill everyone, there will be nobody left to be better than.
:PrideKAK: …Isn’t it a bit late for that?
>This might all be an illusion. A simulation, even. Fake. Not real.
:PrideKAK: Some part are real enough.
>If you were to just kill randomly you'll likely kill her and have to wait some time later for her Reincarnation.
:PrideKAK: If I kill her I’ll know. Her soul will stick out like a fire on the ocean.
>Claire is the lizard in the water. Sorry guys.
:PrideKAK: …no, he isn’t. He lacks what I seek… and I’m pretty sure Claire has always been female…
:ErinKAK: Doesn’t that rule out all of us… right?
:PrideKAK: Hmm… well, you seem to have the guy equipment… but I thought only females had those weird milk bags. Maybe I was wrong? You humans and your weird anatomy perplex me.

>Because once you kill them they will just be dead, but when you have not yet killed them you have power over whether they live or die at any given moment, and everyone will have to sit there knowing you can do so.
:PrideKAK: …maybe you’re right. In fact, let’s have some fun. I’ve taken the liberty to fill the hallway between here and the elevator with traps.
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… what, you want us to slowly disarm them one by one?
:PrideKAK: No, I want you to run for your life. In a few minutes I’ll release this world’s normal core. If you aren’t halfway up the elevator by then you’ll be quite dead, yes? Any questions? If not, I’ll start the timer.

Insert Born to rune_
>>
No. 539407 ID: 07e3a8

>Any questions?
Yes.

How does showing you basic human decency and not drowning your pathetic sniveling self translate to "condemning you to torment"?

I'd like an explanation as to what actually happened to you, here.
>>
No. 539408 ID: dbe554

What torment have you been under Pride that would cause you to want to do this? The last time we saw you was when you were actually doing quite well, for a Sin you were still prideful, but you were actually kinda a nice guy that I wanted to see do well. I had hopes for you man, what happened?
>>
No. 539419 ID: 461b69

One question, the hell happened to you after you stopped envy? I mean you helped destroy the vessel and where part a the paladin order, and still pretty high rank last I checked. I thought we left you pretty well off.
>>
No. 539425 ID: 96c896

>>539406
[Password: Pride, or maybe God or DeathGod or Death or RedPower]
[use cheat code: idkfa]
[use cheat code: iddqd]

Pride, what did Claire do wrong? How could she have destroyed THIS part of the Vessel anyway? We didn't even know it existed, and it turned out to be on a completely different planet. How did it get here in the first place?

What are you trying to accomplish anyway? If you just want the torment to stop, we can help you. You don't have to kill everyone.
>>
No. 539456 ID: b3ca75
File 137832720644.png - (5.92KB , 900x450 , 108.png )
539456

>[Password: Pride, or maybe God or DeathGod or Death or RedPower]
[Invalid password. Your account has been locked!]
>[use cheat code: idkfa]
[Cheat code valid. Do you wish to lose all weapons and keys? Y/N?]
>[use cheat code: iddqd]
[Cheat code valid. Do you wish to die instantly? Y/N?]
:ErinKAK: No to both!!

>Pride, what did Claire do wrong? How could she have destroyed THIS part of the Vessel anyway?
:PrideKAK: This part of the vessel? I am this part of the vessel! She failed to kill me! That’s what she did!
>You were part of the paladin order, and still pretty high rank last I checked. I thought we left you pretty well off.
:PrideKAK: Then they died… turned into dust as ages went past.
>What torment have you been under Pride that would cause you to want to do this?
:PrideKAK: Do you know how it feels to see everything wither away? Anything you hold dear taken away from you? Do you know how it feels to lose everything you love several times over? How it feels to put a blade to your own throat? To taste a bullet? Or a laser? A plasma shot? To grow cold in space? To be engulfed by a sun? To be torn apart by a black hole? To feel age rot your corpse a countless times? Do you know how long I’ve been alive? How many times my body has died?

>What are you trying to accomplish anyway?
:PrideKAK: …to finally rest…
>If you just want the torment to stop, we can help you.
:PrideKAK: Give me her soul… it’s the only thing left I need to finally end this…
>You don't have to kill everyone.
:PrideKAK: …It’s too late to stop it now. Enough! No more questions. The core will be back to its fiery self in a few minutes… I hope you survive the traps so you can feel how it’s like to be slowly roasted alive… it’s not pleasant, speaking from personal experience. Now... I you’ll excuse me; I have a world to rule.

Insert No fair cheating_
>>
No. 539457 ID: 9ddf68

whelp... time to haul ass, and since we're still, well here (I mean you guys are standing inside of us right now) let's see if we can't help out a bit.
[create avatar]
[send avatar ahead of group to test for traps]
If this works at best it will clear the way and at worst give you an idea of what to expect but seeing how useful we've been lately it probably won't even form much less actually do anything.
...sigh we supposedly have a damn near unlimited amount of power stored within us and we have absolutely no way of using it... it's frustrating.
>>
No. 539461 ID: 96c896

>>539456
...Pride wasn't part of the vessel in Claire's time- only the original golem had that sort of connection. The crystals are the only vessel pieces, aside from us. If we're even part of the Vessel? That's still unclear, because Pride thinks we're not. Anyway, in Claire's time, Pride was just in line to inherit the power of the vessel, and we destroyed all seven pieces of it before he could do that. There's no reason for Pride to be everliving. Not even Lizbeth was. This isn't real!

We're in Pride's DREAM? He dreamt he inherited it, after he killed Alyssa in Claire's dream. So I guess he made this dream-world via the dream of the vessel? I don't know, none of this makes any sense. Maybe it's just some stupid True Illusion which can only be dispelled by proof that it's not real. Try to disbelieve, Erin.
[disbelieve the True Illusion]

Or maybe we're dreaming. Maybe WE inherited the Vessel after Claire died, but because we couldn't interact with the world the power was just sitting there, eating up all the souls in existence. Maybe we created Pride as an opponent, out of paranoia because he was a loose end in Claire's time. Maybe that's why there's all this evidence of reality not being what it's supposed to be.
[wake up]
[use cheat code: HARI KARI]

Well if none of that works I guess we get to speedrun some traps. Bodily carry Nev so he doesn't slow you both down with his implant-less ass.
>>
No. 539468 ID: c23ab0

Wasn't the Vessel... disenchanted? As in destroyed? Not sucking up magic anymore?

How does Claire reincarnate anyway? She's a lich, quite immortal! Do undead even get to reincarnate? I don't

Pride, have you been dreaming about being a cyborg post-woman reincarnation of Claire because of the deep set insecurity you bear for not being the hero you want to be?
>>
No. 539473 ID: 07e3a8

>Do you know how it feels to see everything wither away?
Yes.

>Anything you hold dear taken away from you?
Yes.

>Do you know how it feels to lose everything you love several times over?
Yes.

>How it feels to put a blade to your own throat? To taste a bullet? Or a laser? A plasma shot? To grow cold in space? To be engulfed by a sun? To be torn apart by a black hole? To feel age rot your corpse a countless times?
Yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes YES.

>Do you know how long I’ve been alive? How many times my body has died?
Do you have any idea how long WE have been alive? You've gone insane after one mere eternity?

We are the voices of the many. We have lived countless lives, eternities upon eternity, in parallel. And we have died so many many way.

You have born witness to the mockery of one live, and the death of self. We are the living, eternal witness to the deaths of UNIVERSES. http://tgchan.org/wiki/Category:Dead_Quests
>>
No. 539476 ID: 5869f6

>>539473
Do you understand now? We help.
We harm.
WE CARE
WE HATE
FOR ALL WHAT WE HAVE SEEN, YOU. YOU ARE BUT A MITE IN THIS REALITY.
WE HAVE SEEN THOSE WE HAVE GUIDED WITH LOVE AND CARE DIE DUE TO FATE SIMPLY SEEING FIT FOR THEM TO PASS.
WE HAVE WON WARS, BROKERED PEACE BETWEEN HATED ENEMIES, TOPPLED TYRANTS, GUIDED HEROES.
We...
We have seen all.
We will always see, all.
For until time itself grinds to a halt.
>>
No. 539479 ID: c23ab0

So wait, if this is the original Pride, aren't the Vessel pieces sort of gemstones? The last one was a gemstone too, powering the animation not of Pride, but of ...Lizbeth...
>>
No. 539482 ID: ec2e21

>>539479
...Well crap...
>>
No. 539483 ID: 96c896

>>539479
If we resurrected Lizbeth who is claiming to be Pride and had already changed her body to match... well, that would be an interesting twist.
>>
No. 539498 ID: bc8d67

...Well, I've no fuckin' idea what is going on anymore, so I'm just gonna stick to suggesting stuff that's actionable right now.

Okay, so Pride supposedly revoked our permissions to all our functions, save chat, so we'll use that to the fullest. [Create private channel: GTFOASAP][Add users: Erin Suss, Nevros Voidsword, Tyros Bravesword][Add group: Voice of Many] Now we can all think-speak to each other at once, which is gonna be faster than Erin relaying.

Erin, top speed to the exit tunnel. We need eyes on to determine if it's in any way traversable by everyone, just you, or if Tyros will have to break out the heavy plasma to melt everything out of the way. Tyros, get Nevros up and both of you follow as fast as you can. I'd say Ty carry Nev, but that'd likely be slower, what with the armor.

We're also gonna have to plan ahead for the elevator. It supposedly only fits two, but with some aggressive body Tetris three could very uncomfortably squeeze in. Of course Ty'll have to ditch the armor. There's not enough time to take it off proper so slicing it off with Erin's sword would be the fastest. That is, unless it has some kind of ultra-quick removal system built in.

>>539473
>>539476
Guys, Pride's already left. You're just yelling at Erin and us. And Pride being Pride would have shot back that we're nothing like him 'cause we get to forget the long ages, or skip over time, or something.
>>
No. 539611 ID: b3ca75
File 137848498807.png - (13.03KB , 900x450 , 109.png )
539611

>Do you have any idea how long WE have been alive? You've gone insane after one mere eternity? We are the voices of the many. We have lived countless lives!
:PrideKAK: You are the voices of the dead, you have only lived once! …and from your point of view you’ve only had a conscience for a little more than a year. Not several eternities.
>...Pride wasn't part of the vessel in Claire's time- only the original golem had that sort of connection.
:PrideKAK: How do you think we were able to get back? How were we able to use its power?
>How does Claire reincarnate anyway? She's a lich, quite immortal! Do undead even get to reincarnate?
:PrideKAK: She killed herself, remember? …and undeads is generally just empty shells… she was not. That’s exactly why you’re here right now. When she died she hid a piece of both herself and Lizbeth away… in case it was needed for the future. She did hide it quite well, but I finally found it. Soon, it will be in my grasp!
>Guys, Pride's already left.
:PrideKAK: How can I leave when I’m the only thing left?

>[create avatar]
[Access denied!]
>[use cheat code: HARI KARI]
[Suicide is not the answer]
>Of course Tyr have to ditch the armor.
:TyrosKAK: This thing takes up as much room as their clothes! Are you suggesting they should ditch those too?
:ErinKAK: Clearly, that’s the best plan we’ve had yet!

>Erin, top speed to the exit tunnel.
>Bodily carry Nev so he doesn't slow you both down with his implant-less ass.
:ErinKAK: …not even one trap!? What gives?
:TyrosKAK: He probably wanted us to waste time being paranoid about non-existing traps.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Or he’s luring us into a false sense of security…
:ErinKAK: …well, this room is different… is that the elevator up there?

Insert Without clothes you’re invisible!_
>>
No. 539616 ID: dbe554

Gun turrets up ahead! Erin move forward and shock em to disable.
>>
No. 539619 ID: 07e3a8

>only lived once!
>for a little more than a year
>Not several eternities.
Completely failed to grasp the countless universes, many of them dead, experienced in parallel by an arbitrarily large collective thing, didn't he.

You haven't even been around for an eternity, let alone eternities. For cripes sake, the basic genetic information of the species you were born of is still intact. The species itself hasn't even gone extinct. Hell, the language hasn't even changed significantly.

Sure, maybe you've outlived us in this particular universe, and ignoring parallelities. You're still a wuss for breaking so soon. Hell, Liz made it all the way till the heat death of the universe in the first timeline.

>traps
Two invisible purple skeleton monster things we never named on the other end of the room, one on the ceiling and floor.
>>
No. 539629 ID: 3c29ee

>>539611
Two ( at least ) torsobeasts hiding near the door.

The room is spiderwebbed with laser tripwires.

Those red devices are probably dangerous too but I honestly doubt they're the only dangerous thing.

Hell, something could trigger that 'floor' beneath your feet to open too.

If you can try to reach the door without interacting with the traps at all. Something else could be triggered by destroying the turrets, for instance.
>>
No. 539634 ID: 9ddf68

2 lasers, one on each side of the door down the hall plus 2 more lasers one between the 2 turrets? an the second just outside of the turrets closer to you then the door. There's also more of the flesh beast in here next to the door.

So in other words fell free to shoot everything that isn't you guys.
>>
No. 539640 ID: b3ca75
File 137849484523.png - (15.95KB , 900x450 , 110.png )
539640

>Two ( at least ) torsobeasts hiding near the door.
Pew pew and they are gone…
>Gun turrets up ahead!
…with the help of those laser turrets…
>The room is spiderwebbed with laser tripwires.
…which apparently triggers the guns.

>Erin move forward and shock em to disable.
:ErinKAK: Move aside and I’ll shock them.
:VoiddaggerKAK: These things are bound to be protected against electricity… I dunno if your mod is powerful enough to disable them.
:TyrosKAK: And you can bet they are programmed to retaliate if you don’t get all four of them in one shoot. Maybe we can take them down another way?
:ErinKAK: …welp, my gun isn’t powerful enough to scratch them…
:VoiddaggerKAK: They’ll gun me down before I even got one of them offline with my gun.
:TyrosKAK: I could always melt them with the plasma if you guys stepped out of- the door locked itself behind us…
>Hell, something could trigger that 'floor' beneath your feet to open too.
:ErinKAK: Don’t give him ideas, dammit! Quick, to the elevator!
:VoiddaggerKAK: How? It’s on the roof…
:TyrosKAK: I should always throw you if you’re feeling lucky.

Insert Lucky number Nev_
>>
No. 539642 ID: c23ab0

Throw something in the middle of those laser robot guns there. Once they blast each other you can just climb up there. "You" being Erin. I don't know about the others.
>>
No. 539643 ID: 9ddf68

well if you can do your ninja moves while carrying someone have one of these guys stand in the door frame of the door you're next to right now while you carry one up and then come back for the other.

Also do you think you could slice threw one of the turrets while Nev and Tyros try and gun one turret each with you taking out the last one as well or no?
>>
No. 539645 ID: 96c896

It looks like they already fired at eachother... This wasn't like this before, disbelieve it.

Pride, what are you going to actually do once you get Claire's soul? Also, how come Claire not killing you was an issue, since you've died since then? I would've expected you to have died of old age before she killed herself, since literally everyone else she cared about did. Lastly, how come you're respawning at all? Lizbeth only survived as long as she did because she had True Illusions to keep her alive. If there are respawning rules for whoever controls the Vessel, shouldn't Claire have respawned? Lastly, and this is important, Claire destroyed all seven pieces of the vessel that should have existed. Why are there apparently eight now? Personally, I don't think that Claire is to blame at all. I think you're literally an immortal death god that will respawn regardless of the Vessel being active or not, and the only way you can die is if someone of sufficient power MAKES you mortal, or otherwise disrupts whatever mechanism gives you power.

Hrm. So, not all cheat codes are reversed, then.
[use cheat code: idspispopd]
[use cheat code: up up down down left right left right b a start]
>>
No. 539648 ID: dbe554

Guys pride isn't exactly talking to us anymore so talking to him is kinda useless!
>>
No. 539650 ID: d2995c

We could have the others stand behind Tyros as he shoots the turrets.
First, look at what is through the large doors opening there.
>>
No. 539651 ID: bc8d67

The two turrets nearest the elevator just fired at each other through the monster, so that ought to be two turrets down. Throw something exactly in between the two other turrets to get rid of them.

Erin should jump up to the elevator first, to make sure that it actually is the elevator up. Ty should throw Nev up, but getting Ty up is the issue. Could he jump up to the busted turret mount, jump to the next on up, then into the elevator? Or could Erin use her sword to slice hand holds into the wall for him to use to climb up?

Hey, I wonder if that rotated gravity effect in the core approach tunnel is in effect here. You know, the one where it works as long as you don't jump off the floor/wall/ceiling/surface. Somebody try walking up the wall. ...Or you're already in gravity shenanigans and real gravity is actually pulling towards the side of the room the elevator is on, so try jumping first to check.

And why didn't Pride put up a countdown clock, as is traditional in these kinds of situations?
>>
No. 539658 ID: b3ca75
File 137850882780.png - (13.03KB , 900x450 , 111.png )
539658

>[use cheat code: idspispopd]
[Winners don’t eat meat- I mean cheat!]
>Pride, what are you going to actually do once you get Claire's soul? The only way you can die is if someone of sufficient power MAKES you mortal.
:PrideKAK: Answering your own questions, eh?
>Claire destroyed all seven pieces of the vessel that should have existed. Why are there apparently eight now?
:PrideKAK: Seven pieces to contain the power and seven pieces to wield them… owned by the sins. When Claire destroyed the containers every piece that wasn’t in existence was destroyed. Problem was, there was still one piece left… me. Of course, I had no power to wield… or, I should have had no power to wield, but Lizbeth, in her madness, had made a connection to the source of magic itself, the afterlife. Then I died, became a god, had some fun, grew bored, wanted to die, realized I can’t die, went mad, went sane, went too sane, went mad again just to mix things up… and here I am.
>How come Claire not killing you was an issue, since you've died since then?
:PrideKAK: Because she didn’t kill me before she destroyed all the vessel pieces!

>First, look at what is through the large doors opening there.
An empty abyss... staring back at me… dammit, I blinked!
>Throw something in the middle of those laser robot guns there. Make them blast each other.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hey! My pen!
:ErinKAK: It’s for a good cause! Fly, pen, fly for freedom!!
:TyrosKAK: …is it just me, or did that pen resist those lasers?
>This wasn't like this before, disbelieve it.
:ErinKAK: …it’s all a freaking illusion!

>Erin should jump up to the elevator first, to make sure that it actually is the elevator up.
:ErinKAK: It’s the elevator, alright.
>Ty should throw Nev up.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, no! NONONO! AAAH!!!
>Hey, I wonder if that rotated gravity effect in the core approach tunnel is in effect here. Somebody try walking up the wall.
:TyrosKAK: Hey, look! We could have just skipped all this and walked up the wall!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hate you…

>And why didn't Pride put up a countdown clock, as is traditional in these kinds of situations?
:PrideKAK: Because I didn’t want you giving into despair to early. In about a minute the core will be back and you need to be halfway up that elevator shaft when that happens to survive.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …but the elevator ride is twenty minutes long! We can’t get halfway on just a minute!
:TyrosKAK: We were doomed from the beginning, weren’t we?
:PrideKAK: Indeed you were. But… I’m a merciful god… if you get down on your knees and pray to me… praise my magnificence… cry in the presence of my splendor… then I might let you live. Oh, and maybe a sacrifice… a human one… or lizard, I’m not picky… just make the blood flow!

Insert Winners don’t get caught_
>>
No. 539661 ID: 07e3a8

...Pride, what the heck is the point of these games? I mean, really, if all you want to do is die, why don't you cooperate with us and we'll find a way to put you down?

It's not like we have a problem euthanizing you.

If playing with puny mortals and stupid deathtraps and grovelling still amuses you, I guess that mean you haven't grown completely bored with everything life has to offer, after all.
>>
No. 539663 ID: dbe554

Hey wait, if the current not core is surrounded by us. What's going to happen to us when the core is reignited?

*Expend power to keep core held back*
>>
No. 539667 ID: 96c896

>>539658
Ah. Fourteen pieces, that makes more sense. I thought the vessel pieces were just the focus crystals, and access was based on the soul of the user. Or maybe the body too? It was never clear before. Pride... It sounds like you want to give Claire the power so she can fix things, but you're half mad so you can't explain properly that she needs to be dead first, and you don't actually plan on killing everyone either. Or maybe "everyone" is just you and Claire, so technically it's true? I mean, nobody else has a soul right now, right? The other people we've met are just meat robots. Or mostly-metal robots in the case of Wiz.

Fine. Erin, I'm afraid this is the end for your current existence, and it doesn't sound like you'll go out with your dignity. You're gonna have to do what he says.

>>539663
That might've worked before we got cut off from everything but chat functions.
>>
No. 539670 ID: be2ad8

[Cheat code 'S.II madness'(you know what it means)]
Pride the one thing you do not get is that you. Are. In. A. GAME!. Now shut up and think for once if you get claires soul you'll be pined with us and then we can tell you about all those other timelines and unis that we have. Seen. DIE. Thanks to ppl like you and then you'll be insane(and wile all this is going on)
Erin if the cheat code works you are now the most power full human in this uni unless you have augs that make bones unbrackabull and your brain as farst as suppercomputers with a body to use it in so start wall runing with both void and tyros
>>
No. 539672 ID: c23ab0

OK that's it. Enough of this!

[unplug network cable]
[reboot in safe mode]
>>
No. 539693 ID: 9ddf68

hey pride you know if you kill everybody now you'd probably have to wait who knows how long before you can find Claire again. Just some food for thought.
>>
No. 539703 ID: bc8d67

Alright, Pride, lemme see if I got this straight. You need to find whoever has Clair's soul in order to retrieve the Lizbeth shard attached to it in order to use that shard to give them the power to sever your bind to the "wielding" vessel so you can finally die, right? And the way you'll give whoever it is that power is to either bind them to the vessel bound to you, create a new vessel to bind them to, or tinker with the Lizbeth shard so part or all of the energy flow from the Afterlife though it goes to them, correct? And do whatever you need to do without killing the soul's host body, yes?

If what I thought is at least mostly correct, Pride, then I propose a deal. Get these three safely to the surface, as well as plugging up the elevator shaft so it doesn't erupt in the middle of the city, and I'll tell you who has Clair's soul. Of course you'll keep this lot with you until you're sure I'm not lying, but I can assure you I won't.

And perhaps you could sate my curiosity and say how you went about getting Clair's soul to reincarnate or otherwise pop out on this planet, the one your bones just happened to be in the center of. I have my theories, but I'd prefer to get the explanation straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
>>
No. 539888 ID: b3ca75
File 137867576832.png - (4.65KB , 900x450 , 112.png )
539888

>[unplug network cable]
[You weren’t able to find the network cable in the deep darkness behind your computer. You lost fourteen soldiers when exploring the dangerous depths of dark side… of the tower… computer tower that is… yepp…]

>Pride the one thing you do not get is that you. Are. In. A. GAME!.
:PrideKAK: A game? Did you hear that, Erin, they think you’re just a game piece, existing only to entertain them! No, this isn’t a game… it’s more like an interactive comic… with no budget or talent behind it.
>...Pride, what the heck is the point of these games?
:PrideKAK: I… I… I don’t know… it just… it tells me… such a beautiful vo- what? What was the question again?

>If all you want to do is die, why don't you cooperate with us and we'll find a way to put you down?
:PrideKAK: …I… no… you can’t. I’m the only one who can! You’re too weak!
>It sounds like you want to give Claire the power so she can fix things
:PrideKAK: Give her the power!? I’m not giving away anything! It’s rightfully mine! My birthright!
>Perhaps you could sate my curiosity and say how you went about getting Clair's soul to reincarnate or otherwise pop out on this planet, the one your bones just happened to be in the center of.
:PrideKAK: Why don’t you ask your AI friends about that? It wasn’t a coincidence that they used this planet for their experiment.

>It doesn't sound like you'll go out with your dignity. You're gonna have to do what he says.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Did we really need to get into the elevator? If I’m going to die-
:ErinKAK: Shut it! Oh, great Wyrm… um… eye? We, your humbles of servant, not even fit to be graced of your mighty presence, beg you for your forgiveness… please, spare our pathetic lives, so we might live to worship you anther day… and… um… is some blood enough of an sacrifice for you?
:PrideKAK: Not really…
:ErinKAK: How about I sacrifice my virginity?
:PrideKAK: …I’m pretty sure you aren’t a-
:ErinKAK: How about Nev’s? His backdoor virginity is still intact… kind of?
:PrideKAK: …Please stop channeling your Lizbeth side…
:TyrosKAK: Um… shouldn’t we be dead? It been like… what, three minutes?
:PrideKAK: I lied. I was never planning to kill you. Instead, the next thread will be about a little game I want to play with you…
:ErinKAK: Why all these games?
:PrideKAK: I… I don’t… no… yes… a game… we need to play a game… I will hide somewhere on this planet… you’ll have to find me… while every military and police squad that exists wants you dead… Claire… I… why don’t I just… I… can’t… kill? …so soothing… The game will start tomorrow! I hope you sleep well, Lizbeth!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Is he just getting nuttier by the minute?
>>
No. 539889 ID: b3ca75
File 137867577807.png - (20.91KB , 900x450 , 113.png )
539889

:ErinKAK: Woo! Home, sweet home!
:KyraKAK: So, how did it go?
:TyrosKAK: We accidently released a vengeful god of death that’s completely bonkers… or something…
:JaraKAK: …what?
:ErinKAK: Yeah, fun stuff… now, I really need a shower…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I think we all do…
:JaraKAK: You did what?

Insert Man behind the curtain_
>>
No. 539890 ID: 96c896

>>539889
Huh. Pride is being controlled by the voice that's been controlling everyone else. It could be Envy. That could be why she let him out during Claire's time? Not as a distraction, not as a fall guy, but as a backup plan- to be so pathetic nobody had it in their heart to kill him, so that he would survive and inherit the Vessel, so that later Envy could control him to indirectly control the Vessel. Except, if that were true, Envy would just want to kill everyone, surely? Right now it seems like the controlling voice just wants to make you suffer, Erin. Revenge on Claire above anything else. Or maybe on both Claire and Lizbeth? Except, killing you isn't part of that revenge, at least not yet.

Anyway tell the others that they don't have to worry too much because apparently the thing you released doesn't want to kill everyone just yet. You're the target of his vengeful feelings.

Oh, that reminds me. Let's go talk to the prisoner. If he's just yelling "what am I", tell him he's a soulless meat robot, but he might be able to get a soul if he helps you.
>>
No. 539898 ID: dbe554

You know what, it's been a long day, it's been hell, you've seen things that shouldn't have been seen. Monsters from another dimension, large teethed wormaliens, giant constructs and mind controlled soldiers. Naked Pride.

Grab a drink, get shitfaced.
>>
No. 539900 ID: 07e3a8

>it just… it tells me… such a beautiful vo-
Oh. Great. Annoying voice is controlling pride. Suddenly this makes a lot more sense.
>>
No. 539943 ID: 9ddf68

ok take your shower and then find wiz, lets see what he did with that brain gun and hopefully we can use it to snap pride back into his old douche-y self.
>>
No. 539967 ID: c23ab0

>>539900

FUCKNGI CLOWNS
>>
No. 539968 ID: d2995c

I don't know if the brain gun in particular will work on the voice, but that aug we have does seem to work to some extent, so if that isn't the same as the brain gun we need something that can project that effect.

By the way, are Flo and Steef back now that we have returned to a place where physics is only slightly broken?
>>
No. 539991 ID: b3ca75
File 137871414254.png - (20.96KB , 900x450 , 114.png )
539991

>Are Flo and Steef back now that we have returned to a place where physics is only slightly broken?
…nope.
>FUCKNGI CLOWNS
Fungi clowns? What do mushroom clowns have to do with this?
>find wiz, let’s see what he did with that brain gun and hopefully we can use it to snap pride back into his old douche-y self.
Later. Need some R & R first.
>Tell the others that they don't have to worry too much because apparently the thing you released doesn't want to kill everyone just yet. You're the target of his vengeful feelings.
:ErinKAK: -so, he probably just wants to torture me and then murder me horribly. Nothing to worry about!
:JaraKAK: That sounds exactly like something to worry about!
>Let's go talk to the prisoner.
:KyraKAK: Err… about that… you know… our “cells” isn’t really designed to hold people and… he was a bit crazy…
:ErinKAK: He escaped?
:KyraKAK: He was able smash his head into a fine goop against the wall while you were gone.

>Grab a drink, get shitfaced.
Hmm… a rather be sober for what I got planned for tonight~
>Take your shower
:ErinKAK: Come on Nev, let’s take a shower… together~ …I really need to see your cute butt in that cute little thong you’re wearing right now.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Whoa, take it easy!
[Connecting to Tyros Bravesword…]
:JaraKAK: Didn’t need to know that…
:KyraKAK: You go girl!
:TyrosKAK: So… can I get a bit of medical attention?
:JaraKAK: You’re hurt!? Where!?
:TyrosKAK: I’m sorry if I scared you, but it’s only a flesh wound… on my left shoulder.
:KyraKAK: If it was a flesh wound you wouldn’t need medical attention. What happened down there?
:TyrosKAK: Stuff… and now that I think about it, my arm is getting a bit numb… and tingly…

Insert Hit the showers_
>>
No. 539992 ID: 96c896

>>539991
Biological hazard infection! Quarantine! NOW! Your arm could turn into a goddamn fleshbeast at any moment!

Maybe you should just have it amputated and incinerated to be sure, then get a new one slapped on.
>>
No. 539993 ID: dbe554

Uh, it might be prudent to get medical attention considering the fact that you weren't attacked by anything close to normal. It might be poison, disease, or an implanted egg/substance.
>>
No. 539996 ID: 4d99b6

There are zombie apocalypses that start like that man! Please tell me that's normal but still look at it in case it's about to end up a fleshbeast!
>>
No. 540000 ID: 001618

uh, on one of the recordings we heard down there on that guy's PDA it said a minor got his arm cut off in an accident and (now here's the kicker) the arm came to life and started to attack other people. When you where down there you got attacked by some crazy flesh monster... Basically what I'm saying is you should really get your arm checked out sooner rather then latter.