[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 53129)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125417002745.png - (20.81KB , 600x400 , 01.png )
53129 No. 53129 ID: 5696d4

Now loading...
Expand all images
>>
No. 53132 ID: 5696d4
File 125417008075.png - (1.87KB , 600x400 , 02.png )
53132

"... Why is everything so dark?"

Please suggest an action.
>>
No. 53136 ID: 476456

poke that red thing
>>
No. 53137 ID: 9e9b47

>>53132

Shout "hello?"
>>
No. 53139 ID: 43d730

Grope around.
>>
No. 53141 ID: e16a45

Punch the darkness
>>
No. 53143 ID: 613875

Are you in a box? You better not be in a fucking box. Punch the fuck out of there.
>>
No. 53145 ID: 5696d4
File 125417041681.png - (3.24KB , 600x400 , 03.png )
53145

>>53136
>>53137
>>53139
>>53141

> WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

... I...

It's so cold...
>>
No. 53147 ID: 9e9b47

>>53145

Maybe you need a heatlamp, being a real big lizard.
>>
No. 53149 ID: bffa2a

Take no shit, punch all around. Take Tom to moon.
>>
No. 53151 ID: 67d18c

>Stop pissing around with me!


>Start punching. Everywhere!
>>
No. 53154 ID: 5696d4
File 125417067340.png - (10.06KB , 600x400 , 04.png )
53154

>>53147

I am a lizard?

>>53149
>>53151

I punch all around. It does seem like I'm in a box.
>>
No. 53155 ID: 67d18c

>It WAS a fucking box!
>You fucker.
>I'm taking control of this shit.

>Sanya busts out of the fuck box.
>>
No. 53160 ID: c80cec

Push RED BUTTAN
>>
No. 53161 ID: 5696d4
File 12541712269.png - (28.28KB , 600x400 , 05.png )
53161

>>53160

Mhm. Everything looks brighter.
>>
No. 53173 ID: 9e9b47

>>53161

Knock on the lid. Press the button again.
>>
No. 53178 ID: 5696d4
File 125417408522.png - (23.24KB , 600x400 , 06.png )
53178

>>53173

The box opens!

...
>>
No. 53179 ID: 5696d4
File 125417412650.png - (56.86KB , 600x400 , 07.png )
53179

...

... It's starting to fill the box with water!

And I can't get up!
>>
No. 53182 ID: 9e9b47

>>53179

Hurry and see if you can reshut it! Maybe float out of here?
>>
No. 53186 ID: 9cc8fd

>>53179
Please tell me you float!
>>
No. 53187 ID: 5696d4
File 12541745948.png - (190.12KB , 600x400 , 08.png )
53187

>>53182

I can't even get my body to move, and the water's already rising!

I can't swim...
>>
No. 53188 ID: 9e9b47

>>53187

Drown?
>>
No. 53194 ID: 5696d4
File 125417507481.png - (77.32KB , 600x400 , 09.png )
53194

"GEZZONO!"

... What a nightmare...
>>
No. 53207 ID: 5696d4
File 125417623788.png - (88.39KB , 600x400 , 10.png )
53207

We haven't seen Gezzono before the sun set, and we can't inquire by the castle because it was off-limits to the likes of us. Geez, just one day with that pervert and I'm already dreaming about him...

... But I'm a bit worried.
>>
No. 53213 ID: 9e9b47

>>53207

Maybe we should go and see if we can't locate him. Ask around and that sort of thing.
>>
No. 53214 ID: f98e0b

>>53207
eat a bug
>>
No. 53225 ID: 5696d4
File 125417804183.png - (62.15KB , 600x400 , 11.png )
53225

>>53213

At midnight? Who in their right mind would stay awake at this kind of time?

>>53214

... You know, I'm still damn fatigued from that hang-over in the Brewery. I'll just ignore you for now.
>>
No. 53230 ID: 7eda8b

You're looking delightfully olive this evening.

Give us a recap of the present situation. Why are you sleeping outside?
>>
No. 53240 ID: 5696d4
File 125417909925.png - (104.63KB , 600x400 , 12.png )
53240

>>53230

Apparently Murdelp killed the Bartender, and when someone found out a big commotion came out. We were able to tell them the truth, so we weren't arrested. However, we're now seen as murderers by the Dorfs. The Inn doesn't even want us there.

The guards have assured us about officially announcing the true story, so by tomorrow we'll be able to clear our names. While that's not happening, however...

[Be right back in an hour.]
>>
No. 53249 ID: 7eda8b

Don't take this the wrong way, but if I were you I'd look around for a safer place to sleep. Between being considered a murderer, and wearing those adorable pink undies, you have a lot to worry about.

Maybe sleep at the top of that tree. I bet dwarves can't climb trees.
>>
No. 53253 ID: abb30a

Show your appreciation by fondling Murder-P, I mean Murdelp



...'s nose.
Then go back to sleep for now, if you're that tired. But, why do you say Gezzono's a pervert?
>>
No. 53255 ID: 632862

>>53253
He kindof fondled her feet while releasing her from the cuffs in the dungeon. And then joked about raping her (which apparently EVERYONE wants to do).
>>
No. 53263 ID: 5696d4
File 125418327571.png - (106.09KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
53263

>>53249

I know this place more than you do, and I know that it's rather peaceful in this area. Still, I understand why you're being so worried.

I carry the sleeping Murdelp into my shoulders. The guy's so sound asleep.

Well? Where should I go now?
>>
No. 53264 ID: 7eda8b

Climb that tree and then climb from there onto the roof of the house next to you. That should keep you safe until morning.
>>
No. 53267 ID: bffa2a

>>53263

You've got him right where you want him! Now give him the electric chair! He'll tap out.
>>
No. 53269 ID: 5696d4
File 125418424197.png - (47.17KB , 600x400 , 14.png )
53269

>>53264

I don't want to wake him up by doing so! Besides, my body feels worn out from whatever happened to me at the Brewery. I might risk injuring the both of us.
>>
No. 53271 ID: 7eda8b

I don't know, then. Hide behind a house?

If you're too tired to do anything, why are you asking what to do?
>>
No. 53274 ID: 5696d4
File 125418494130.png - (116.11KB , 600x400 , 15.png )
53274

>>53271

Because you're my Wisdom Stone! You've helped me a lot, and I feel like I couldn't repay you for everything you've done to me. I know you might be silly and perverted sometimes, but you've saved me a couple-

... Why are you shining so suddenly?
>>
No. 53276 ID: 5696d4
File 125418506762.png - (167.10KB , 600x400 , 16.png )
53276

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 53277 ID: bffa2a

We'll make you a true sayan yet!
>>
No. 53280 ID: 5696d4
File 125418553511.png - (40.32KB , 600x400 , 17.png )
53280

Everything's so bright...

... There's a familiar figure right in front of me... but my long arms can't reach him for some reason.
>>
No. 53282 ID: abb30a

Do you have anything else long, that CAN reach him?
>>
No. 53285 ID: 5696d4
File 12541858015.png - (44.61KB , 600x400 , 18.png )
53285

>>53282

> Do you have anything-

"Hush, my child. I am but only ethereal, and can hear the thoughts of you both."
>>
No. 53286 ID: 9cc8fd

>>53285
Well met.
>>
No. 53288 ID: 632862

>>53285
Any idea how Gezzono is doing?
>>
No. 53290 ID: 5696d4
File 125418646872.png - (40.32KB , 600x400 , 19.png )
53290

"I have come to warn you about certain things. King Yelims of the Nocitomes are coming to the fortress to seize control of Lady Sanya. If she were to be captured while she has not developed her capabilities, I fear for her safety."

>"... My capabilities?"

"Lady Sanya, you possess a magnificent power that only a handful have grasped upon, let alone the few who master and utilize it to its maximum efficiency. In time, your journey will take you to various places, uncovering your real purpose."

"Perhaps, your father will be pleased to know about this."
>>
No. 53291 ID: 5696d4
File 125418661569.png - (40.68KB , 600x400 , 20.png )
53291

>>53288

"Gezzono does not fare well with fate. He seems to have been imprisoned by the Dorf King for a reason I cannot unveil."
>>
No. 53293 ID: 632862

>>53291
How can we rescue him? Should we even try?
>>
No. 53294 ID: 5696d4
File 125418744923.png - (36.20KB , 600x400 , 21.png )
53294

>>53293

"As a part of my essence is trapped inside the stone, it will lead you to Gezzono the same way he was able to find you earlier. You are to find out how exactly the stone will help, as this is one of the tests that the 'initiation' must challenge you to pass."

"Lady Sanya, do not break your bond with the Wisdom Stone. It is not as foolish as it might seem to be. It will ultimately lead you to me, and your father."
>>
No. 53295 ID: 45afb1

>>53294
Are you saying we're not foolish? How dare you! We are totally foolish! Right guys? Now excuse me I still have to practice my singing.

57 bottles of beer on the wall 57 bottles of beer...
>>
No. 53297 ID: 5696d4
File 125418810992.png - (4.92KB , 600x400 , 22.png )
53297

"... father... failed before... you can... better than him..."
>>
No. 53317 ID: 632862

It's time to gear up and STORM THE CASTLE!
>>
No. 53353 ID: 7eda8b

>Lady Sanya, you possess a magnificent power that only a handful have grasped upon,
Mind crush!
>let alone the few who master and utilize it to its maximum efficiency.
We have to level up Mind crush!
>In time, your journey will take you to various places, uncovering your real purpose.
We're going to crush some minds!

Sanya: Awaken to find yourself hanging upside down from a snare trap you sleepwalked into as you stumbled towards the figure in your dream.
>>
No. 53361 ID: b1e366

>Lady Sanya, you possess a magnificent power that only a handful have grasped upon,
BOOBS!
>let alone the few who master and utilize it to its maximum efficiency.
We have to level up boobs!
>In time, your journey will take you to various places, uncovering your real purpose.
We're going to squeeze some boobs!
>>
No. 53362 ID: 43d730

>>53361
>Lady Sanya, you possess a magnificent power that only a handful have grasped upon,
OUR NOSE
>let alone the few who master and utilize it to its maximum efficiency.
We have to level up OUR NOSE
>In time, your journey will take you to various places, uncovering your real purpose.
We're going to RUB SOME NOSES
>>
No. 53372 ID: 632862

Well whatever it is, Dezzono is the one who can teach us about it.

So uh, I think it's Boobs.
>>
No. 53413 ID: 276781

>>53361
If leveling up her breasts will make Sanya able to use the PUFF-PUFF attack, I'm all for it.
>>
No. 53419 ID: f78140

the boobs theory is rock solid.
>>
No. 53505 ID: 5696d4

>>53361

>"... father... failed before... you can... better than him..."

Well fuck.

[will update this quest about eight hours later]
>>
No. 53520 ID: 5696d4
File 125425477663.png - (132.96KB , 600x400 , 23.png )
53520

... Will I really get to see my father, Wisdom Stone?

... We should save Gezzono, then.
>>
No. 53531 ID: 43d730

>>53520
Well, give that armor you bought a go.
Won't hurt to be prepared.
>>
No. 53533 ID: 7eda8b

You seem rather upside down.

Are your hands bound?
>>
No. 53541 ID: 5696d4
File 12542566393.png - (49.98KB , 600x400 , 24.png )
53541

>>53533

Crap, I AM upside-down!

My leg must've been tangled on one of those vines I didn't see. Other than that, I'm just one snared Sergon.

>>53531

Murdelp has the Wooden Mail, and he's nowhere to be found. In fact, he has all the purchased items. Where is he, anyway?!
>>
No. 53542 ID: 7eda8b

Try to gain some purchase with your other leg so you can reach up to free yourself. You probably can't manage with just one leg.
>>
No. 53551 ID: 5696d4
File 125425847510.png - (46.37KB , 600x400 , 25.png )
53551

>>53542

With my free leg, I try to gain leverage by pulling myself using the trunk. It's better than nothing: I managed to get myself at least high enough to reach the vine with effort.

I think I have the knife from the dungeon with me.
>>
No. 53555 ID: 9cc8fd

>>53551
Have it where?~
>>
No. 53558 ID: 43d730

>>53555
IN HER POCKET.

Anyway, you should try to untie it first, you don't need to be swinging around a knife near your foot.
>>
No. 53559 ID: 43d730

>>53555
IN HER POCKET.

Anyway, you should try to untie it first, you don't need to be swinging around a knife near your foot.
>>
No. 53564 ID: 5696d4
File 125425926233.png - (92.50KB , 600x400 , 26.png )
53564

>>53555

IN MY CLEAVAGE SLOT, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FEMALES YOU SEE ON SOME QUESTS, OF COURSE.

Apparently it's tight enough to hold it there.

>>53558

The vine's within arm reach, but it's rather difficult to untie it with my position. I have to balance myself to keep a grasp of the trunk.
>>
No. 53575 ID: 9cc8fd

>>53564
Good, just where I was hoping~
It should be safe to cut through as long as you remember to swing your hand far away from the rest of you as you start to fall.
>>
No. 53616 ID: 5696d4
File 12542619188.gif - (70.41KB , 600x400 , 27.gif )
53616

>>53575

I cut the vine.

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 53617 ID: 053bab

>>53564
You keep a knife in your cleavage? The hell's wrong with you?! Those 'other women' keep round things like a clip of ammo there, not a friggin' knife!
>>
No. 53639 ID: 9e9b47

>>53616

Let's go find out little kobold buddy!
>>
No. 53653 ID: 5696d4
File 125426313675.png - (71.38KB , 600x400 , 28.png )
53653

>>53639

I go inside the Fortress.

... Mhm. The Brewery seems to be void of people. I guess we should eliminate that?

Where should I look?
>>
No. 53669 ID: 9cc8fd

>>53653
You know, now would be a good time to ask what the potions he bought were. Head there first.
>>
No. 53674 ID: 43d730

>>53653
Look around the outside of the castle.
Does the population seem to have gathered there?
>>
No. 53705 ID: 7eda8b

Find out where you can buy some pants so you stop getting molested. Try the armor place. Maybe the kobold is there.
>>
No. 53720 ID: 5696d4
File 125426714778.png - (50.76KB , 600x400 , 29.png )
53720

>>53669

We had POTIONS?!

... Murdelp's not telling me EVERYTHING. >:(

>>53674

The area outside the castle is full of guards, but none of the civilians. The castle is still off-limits.

Of course, unless we break our way in.
>>
No. 53768 ID: 5696d4
File 125426978788.png - (55.67KB , 600x400 , 30.png )
53768

>>53705

Murdelp doesn't seem to be here.

"H-h-hello and welcome..." greeted the elf shopkeeper. I can tell from a distance that he's worried about something.
>>
No. 53771 ID: c80cec

>>53768
Ask him what's wrong?
>>
No. 53772 ID: c80cec

>>53768
Ask him what's wrong.
>>
No. 53773 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Hello, I was looking for some help picking out some clothes."

Make a sultry pose.
>>
No. 53788 ID: 5696d4
File 125427149944.gif - (74.20KB , 600x400 , 31.gif )
53788

>>53773

I try to use my charm against him. It doesn't work.

(See image for details)

>>53771

He says he saw a kobold get arrested for supposedly stealing a Wooden Mail. He knows he was the same guy from yesterday who honestly bought at his shop, but seeing that he was an elf, he does not know how to stop the arrest.
>>
No. 53793 ID: 7eda8b

Ask him where the jail is around here, then go there immediately.

Also say you'll still need some clothes later.
>>
No. 53798 ID: 5696d4
File 125427272614.png - (61.19KB , 600x400 , 32.png )
53798

>>53793

He says there is no jail, but the castle has a dungeon inside where they imprison the criminals. He mentions the only way to go there beside entering the castle is through the cave just beside the castle.

He warns us that even though the cave is lightly guarded relatively, it is still chunked with the elite Dorfs.

"Please rescue that Kobold for me..." he blushes a little.
>>
No. 53800 ID: 7eda8b

Say "You know about dealing with dwarves as an outsider. Any tips for dealing with them without fighting?"
>>
No. 53804 ID: 5696d4
File 125427378279.png - (57.51KB , 600x400 , 33.png )
53804

>>53800

He laughs hesitantly. "W-w-well, there's always this, and that..."

... I don't think this will end well. I stop him before he could even describe his "one-night stand" with the Bartender.
>>
No. 53806 ID: 276781

>>53804
The Bartender who tried to rape you?
...I guess even dorfs can swing both ways.
>>
No. 53836 ID: 7eda8b

Forget it. Head straight for the cave.
>>
No. 53848 ID: 5696d4
File 125427717057.png - (75.46KB , 600x400 , 34.png )
53848

>>53836

You wouldn't want that!

Not after the elf just offered me to borrow one item from his stash!

He brings me to one of his shelves and tells me he keeps his personal weapons in here. He mentions that I can borrow one item from his stash while I go to this dangerous mission.

I should probably take his advice. Here are the items:

Light Spear - a spear that doubles as a throwing javelin. The wooden part seems to be tough enough to endure such flexibility.

Shield - an ordinary shield.

Strength Glove - a single glove that amplifies the strength of its users.

Fire Rod - a very straightforward rod that launches flames from its ruby jewel.

Mithril Axe - a heavy but intimidating axe.

Antinium Bombs - three bombs with a small concentrated blast radius.

Yew Arrows - arrows made from yew that can be launched farther than regular arrows.
>>
No. 53852 ID: 276781

>>53848
How hot are the flames from the Fire Rod?
This is important.
>>
No. 53856 ID: 7eda8b

Let's go with the strength glove. You don't seem great in a fight, but super strength plus your knife will make a nasty surprise, or you can use it to subdue opponents nonlethally.

Next, examine the cave for any special qualities. You're Observant, right? (Though your gaydar is lacking.)
>>
No. 53858 ID: af3e6d

>>53848
I say Fire Rod or Strength Glove. Are both of these unlimited-use?
>>
No. 53899 ID: 5696d4
File 125427874662.png - (56.25KB , 600x400 , 35.png )
53899

>>53852

The flames are hot enough to melt most metals.

>>53858

Both have unlimited use, but the power decreases after simultaneous usage.
>>
No. 53936 ID: 9cc8fd

Fire!
>>
No. 53938 ID: 5696d4
File 125427991029.png - (40.19KB , 600x400 , 36.png )
53938

... Well now? I think it's a tie between the Strength Gloves and the Fire Rod.

I can go with either, but we can only take one.
>>
No. 53940 ID: 6faa8c

gloves
>>
No. 53951 ID: 25bb78

>>53938
>I can go with either
That's what she said.

How strong does the glove make you? How far can the fire rod launch flames? I'm currently leaning towards fire rod.
>>
No. 53968 ID: 5696d4
File 125428079533.png - (72.55KB , 600x400 , 37.png )
53968

Fire Rod it is!

I bid goodbye to the elf, at least for now. I know I will have to return the rod back later on.

The cave isn't too far, and some of the trees here have dark-colored trunks. It's like a natural camouflage for me to just linger around.

I see two Dorfs engaging in light conversation.
>>
No. 53971 ID: 632862

>>53968
That pink clothing can't be good for camouflage.

Maybe you should remove it. Or at least rub mud on it.
>>
No. 53972 ID: 25bb78

Wouldn't your pink clothes stand out against the dark tree?
>>
No. 53974 ID: b1e366

>>53971
>>53972
These two are right! Quick! Strip down to increase camouflage rating!
>>
No. 53979 ID: af3e6d

>>53968
Don't worry, these are dorfs. Disembodied floating breasts are just nature's way of telling them they're not drinking enough.
>>
No. 53999 ID: 5696d4
File 125428176630.png - (31.89KB , 600x400 , 38.png )
53999

Ehem, guys?

Focus on the situation, please. We don't have much time, I fear.
>>
No. 54006 ID: 7eda8b

Leap silently over their heads while they're distracted.
>>
No. 54030 ID: 632862

Lighting a tree on fire could make a good distraction.
>>
No. 54036 ID: abb30a

>>54030
Do this, but only if the trees are sparse enough not to all go up. And then get away from the tree before they notice it's burning.
Of course if they were elves this'd work even better.
>>
No. 54057 ID: 5696d4
File 125428385059.png - (44.62KB , 600x400 , 39.png )
54057

>>54036

Sounds like a plan. A distraction is much better than head-on confrontation.

Here's the location on where I am. Where should I aim the Fire Rod at?
>>
No. 54066 ID: 7eda8b
File 125428422834.png - (60.43KB , 600x400 , do_this_sanya.png )
54066

>>
No. 54082 ID: 5696d4
File 12542846416.png - (49.42KB , 600x400 , 40.png )
54082

>>54066

Well, here goes nothing...

...

... It works! The Dorfs are distracted!

Better start running...
>>
No. 54095 ID: 5696d4
File 125428534345.png - (101.65KB , 600x400 , 41.png )
54095

... Are they just -staring- at the burning tree?

... No time to think about that!

[Paused]
>>
No. 54098 ID: 7eda8b

Maybe they just enjoy fire a lot.

Onward!
>>
No. 55060 ID: 5696d4
File 125443174434.png - (53.91KB , 600x400 , 42.png )
55060

I'm inside.
>>
No. 55065 ID: 7eda8b

What are we looking at, here?
>>
No. 55067 ID: 632862

>>55060
Oh great, rockfall traps. Take a look at the sign before you try to navigate past them.
>>
No. 55069 ID: bffa2a

Crawl to sign. Avoid the hole. Mind the bumps on the floor. Get hit by rock on the head.
>>
No. 55073 ID: 5696d4
File 125443225554.png - (55.89KB , 600x400 , 43.png )
55073

>>55067
>>55069

>Sign

It seems to be a map to this area. Seems pretty straightforward, though there are no markings or warnings on this map.
>>
No. 55075 ID: 632862

>>55060
Hey, is your OBSERVANT quality passive or do you have to actively look around to spot hidden things?
>>
No. 55080 ID: 7eda8b

Examine bumps. Examine rock. Examine square in the wall.
>>
No. 55083 ID: 5696d4
File 125443254073.png - (52.87KB , 600x400 , 44.png )
55083

>>55075

My OBSERVANT trait is passive, but will only work on items and things that are out of place. This is how I was able to see Murdelp popping out from behind the boulder back then.
>>
No. 55105 ID: 5696d4
File 12544333888.png - (42.68KB , 600x400 , 45.png )
55105

>>55080

>Rocks

They're just rocks... though they're oddly-positioned.

>Hole on wall

I can see through the hole, but I can't make something because of that Dorf blocking most of my view.
>>
No. 55130 ID: 7eda8b

Avoid stepping on the bumps. Pick up the rock. Throw it as a distraction so the dwarf looks through the window, then run past him.
>>
No. 55134 ID: 632862

Don't step on the rocks. Don't pick up the rocks. Peek around the corner.
>>
No. 55362 ID: 5696d4
File 125445680258.png - (70.19KB , 600x400 , 46.png )
55362

(My apologies for leaving you all hanging.)

A random Dorf appears!

I wear my Wooden Mail. It feels a bit heavy, but I can manage.

Remember that I have two weapons in my inventory. Which should I choose, and what should I do?
>>
No. 55374 ID: 632862

>>55362
Um... I thought Murdelp had the wooden mail.

...ANYWAY

He's got a hammer! Hammerdorfs are very dangerous. With the way those others reacted to the fire, though... I wonder if these guys have temperature turned on. If you light him on fire and he doesn't notice, you'll have a hard time fighting him with your dagger afterwards...

I dunno!
>>
No. 55376 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Hold on! I'm not here to fight you!"

Discreetly draw fire scepter.
>>
No. 55378 ID: 9cc8fd

What? I can't hear you over the MIND CRUSH.

I guess fire rod. Range is always good.
>>
No. 55380 ID: 632862

>>55378
Last time Sanya killed something with MIND CRUSH, she passed out immediately afterwards.

That would be bad, here.
>>
No. 55381 ID: 5696d4
File 125445754366.png - (63.16KB , 600x400 , 47.png )
55381

> Wooden Mail?

FUCK.

(Reset. Sanya doesn't have any armor)
>>
No. 55383 ID: 7eda8b

Wooden armor + Fire scepter is a dumb combo anyway
>>
No. 55386 ID: 632862

>>55383
But, if you light yourself on fire, ninjas can't catch you.
>>
No. 55397 ID: e06ea4

If you get proper full-coverage wooden armor, you can light it on fire for a short time before you have to get out. The perfect espionage plan for any place with a moat.

Do see if the dorf is hostile before you attack.
>>
No. 55417 ID: 5696d4
File 125445848362.png - (79.79KB , 600x400 , 48.png )
55417

>>55376
>>55397

I pull out my Fire Rod from behind me, taking it away from the Dorf's view. I call out to him, saying that I do not wish to hurt him.

Instead, he holds on to his hammer even more tightly. "Orders o' da King. Ya'r an intruder now, lass."
>>
No. 55419 ID: 6faa8c

>>55417
hurm

Get behind him, touch nose to back of head, await tantrum spiral
>>
No. 55422 ID: 7eda8b

Set his beard on fire.

It's their weakness.
>>
No. 55425 ID: 632862

>>55419
Sanya would need some way of not being the nearest target though. I guess if the dorf leads us further in, she could touch her nose to the other dwarf we saw, then dash off while they fight.
>>
No. 55449 ID: 6faa8c

>>55425
I was under the impression of it being first target seen.
>>
No. 55452 ID: 5696d4
File 125445959430.png - (76.17KB , 600x400 , 49.png )
55452

>>55419
>>55425

With this narrow alleyway, I can't even get close to him! He has a rather wide swing, and his hammer covers most of the path.

"Aha!" he exclaims. "So you DO have a weapon!"

I think we have no choice but to do some casualty.
>>
No. 55453 ID: e06ea4

>>55452
Nose bump and RUN.
>>
No. 55455 ID: 6faa8c

>>55452
Light him on fire, then. If he is a DF dorf, then others will take his firey equipment after his death, spreading the fire like a yellow-red plague.
>>
No. 55460 ID: 7eda8b

>>55453
That's retarded. He's already trying to kill her. Why enrage him more?

Fire -> Beard
>>
No. 55471 ID: e06ea4

>>55460
Right, he's already trying to kill her, but with a rage bump he'll lose strategy and also go after any dorfs we panickedly run past. It'll work even better if he's on fire.

I hope we aren't responsible for the elimination of an entire fort in the end.
>>
No. 55477 ID: 632862

>>55471
Considering our experience so far with these dorfs I'm not sure that would really tear at my conscience much.
>>
No. 55494 ID: 5696d4
File 125446118718.gif - (284.29KB , 600x400 , 50.gif )
55494

>>55455
>>55460

I aim my Fire Rod at him.

... Something's wrong.

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 55497 ID: e06ea4

>>55494
Nose bump and RUN.
>>
No. 55503 ID: 7eda8b

Shout "SUCCESS!" with great sincerity using your charisma specialty.

While he's confused, stab him in the throat.
>>
No. 55538 ID: 5696d4
File 125446213973.gif - (34.41KB , 600x400 , 51.gif )
55538

>>55503

THAT'S NOT HOW "CHARM" WORKS.

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 55550 ID: 7eda8b

So which stat WOULD have made you good at acting and lying, miss charisma-pants?

So, your fire wand didn't work, your surprise-shiv didn't work, and your nose-bump won't work and is a dumb plan anyway.

Uhh...
>>
No. 55554 ID: f4963f

>>55550
Uh...

Run?
>>
No. 55558 ID: 7eda8b

There's more dwarves behind us, though.

I guess you could try surrendering?
>>
No. 55562 ID: 632862

...why the fuck did the fire rod fizzle. Sanya only used it ONCE.

There's no point in running away. The only way is forward. You can't just avoid the dorf, the hallway is too narrow. The fire rod doesn't work. Time to see how good you are with that dagger, Sanya. You're going to have to get the keys to Murdelp's cell now as well, since the fire rod won't fucking melt the bars.
>>
No. 55594 ID: 5696d4
File 125446532361.png - (87.21KB , 600x400 , 52.png )
55594

> OMG LET'S GIVE UP MIND CRUSH AND FIRE ROD DON'T WORK-

...

>>55562

... There.
>>
No. 55596 ID: 9e9b47

>>55594

Kick him in the face. Put the knife to his throat and tell him you could have killed him. Then headbutt him in the face as hard as you can.
>>
No. 55599 ID: 7eda8b

Wait, you can fight now? You can beat a hammerer while unarmored and armed only with a dagger?

Okay, go nuts.
>>
No. 55612 ID: 5696d4
File 125446715132.gif - (327.33KB , 600x400 , 53.gif )
55612

>>55599

On the contrary, it's easy. I mean, he's wasting all that momentum. You should know this, since you're supposedly wise.

>>55596

I remind him that my purpose for being in the cave is to save my friends, but warn him that I will kill anyone who gets in my way. He nods quickly.

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 55616 ID: 5696d4
File 125446778760.png - (63.60KB , 600x400 , 54.png )
55616

With a swift kick to his stomach, the Dorf lays unconscious.

(Paused)
>>
No. 55618 ID: 476456

Loot hammer
>>
No. 55621 ID: 9e9b47

>>55616

Check if he has keys. Looting his cash would be a dick move. Bring the hammer though.
>>
No. 55623 ID: 632862

>>55616
Oh my god, you kicked him so hard his beard retracted into his face!

Seconding taking hammer and keys if he's got em. I doubt the hammer would be a good weapon for you but it could make a good tool.
>>
No. 55624 ID: 632862

>>55623
Thirding, whatever.
>>
No. 55713 ID: 5696d4
File 12545172857.png - (44.98KB , 600x400 , 55.png )
55713

>>55618

It's a bit heavy, but I can manage.

>>55621

He doesn't have any keys with him. He might not be one of the Elite Dorfs.
>>
No. 55733 ID: 5696d4
File 12545190289.png - (91.39KB , 600x400 , 56.png )
55733

... It's starting to turn dark.
>>
No. 55742 ID: 9cc8fd

Corner peek.
>>
No. 55745 ID: 4553b2

>>55733
Advance slowly and cautiously. Peek around every corner, be very careful. They have darkvision, and you do not.
>>
No. 55756 ID: 5696d4
File 12545205635.png - (112.96KB , 600x400 , 57.png )
55756

>>55742
>>55745

I peek from the corner.

No one seems to be there. I see a crate by that side. Facing that crate would be the side I saw from the peephole.
>>
No. 55757 ID: 4553b2

>>55756
Cautiously advance to next corner, on the bottom left of your convenient radar thingy. Peek again.
>>
No. 55766 ID: 5696d4
File 125452177910.png - (111.39KB , 600x400 , 58.png )
55766

>>55757

I peek through the corner.

I can hear some conversation between two voices, one of which sounds like Murdelp's. I can't hear what they're talking about, but Murdelp's weakened voice hints me that he's hurt.
>>
No. 55793 ID: 5696d4
File 12545231955.png - (118.33KB , 600x400 , 59.png )
55793

Suddenly, Murdelp's painful screams echo across the dungeon!

"P-P-PLEASE, NO MORE! IT HUUUUURTS!"
>>
No. 55809 ID: 9cc8fd

Run down there!
>>
No. 55818 ID: c0f3bf

Run down, but watch out for traps. If anyone gets directly in your way, surprise them and knock them out with the handle of your dagger.

...Also be prepared to NOT attack, sounds can be very misleading to events.
>>
No. 55833 ID: 5696d4
File 125452584630.png - (82.39KB , 600x400 , 60.png )
55833

>>55809
>>55818

I see an Elite Dorf with a whip in hand. He glances at me for a second, but proceeds to give Murdelp one more lash. He grunts in agony.

"So... Y'ar be his friend, huh?" the Dorf looks back at me. "Sanya, yo' name must be."

The Dorf only keeps his stare at me, his whip still aiming for a strike.
>>
No. 55835 ID: ed8d8a

>>55833

why u do dis?
>>
No. 55841 ID: 5696d4
File 125452653750.png - (49.66KB , 600x400 , 61.png )
55841

>>55835

"... Why?"

"Because the King- KILL THE PROPHECY BEFORE IT HAPPENS."

Those eyes... They look familiar...
>>
No. 55861 ID: c0f3bf

Draw out time as long as possible, keep talking and prepare to fight non-lethally.

Failing that, try touching him with your nose.
>>
No. 55864 ID: ed8d8a

>>55861
I get the sensation he is already in nose-touched mode.
>>
No. 55877 ID: c0f3bf

Indeed, but since it most likely wasn't Sanya, someone else must have the same or similar power. It's possible that they could cancel eachother out, and if not, he's already psycho neh?

Oh, also, be sure to ask about the prophecy while you still can.
>>
No. 55918 ID: 5696d4
File 125453421955.png - (76.98KB , 600x400 , 62.png )
55918

>>55877

But that means whoever has another object enchanted with the "Amazon Kiss" is controlling most of the Dorfs around here-

GAAAH!
>>
No. 55931 ID: 5696d4
File 125453680756.png - (73.88KB , 600x400 , 63.png )
55931

OKAY NOW I'M FRIGGIN' MAD.
>>
No. 55942 ID: 4553b2

>>55931
Knife, it is quicker!
>>
No. 55943 ID: 9cc8fd

Hammer, strong swing slightly from below.
>>
No. 55964 ID: 632862

Elite... Throw the rod at him as a distraction so you can get in a clean hit with the hammer.
>>
No. 55965 ID: 5696d4
File 125453936152.gif - (258.39KB , 600x400 , 64.gif )
55965

>>55942

I use my agile form and do some damage to him using my knife. He staggers, but he can still get up.

(ANIMATED)
>>
No. 55967 ID: 7eda8b

Knife again?
>>
No. 55969 ID: f4963f

>>55965
Dodge incoming attack?
>>
No. 55982 ID: 5696d4
File 125454121728.png - (85.15KB , 600x400 , 65.png )
55982

>>55969

I try to, but the Dorf is unbelievably fast for someone of his race.

... It hurts so much, but it's numbing...
>>
No. 55983 ID: 7eda8b

Remain conscious by force of will. Uh. Use knife again?
>>
No. 55989 ID: 5696d4
File 125454268367.png - (75.26KB , 600x400 , 66.png )
55989

>>55983

Half-conscious, I grab his axe by the handle with my free hand. My knife aims at his head.

"THIS IS FOR HURTING MURDELP!"
>>
No. 55992 ID: 7eda8b

You're hurt worse than the kobold...

Use Knife.
>>
No. 55996 ID: 5696d4
File 125454345733.png - (60.49KB , 600x400 , 67.png )
55996

>>55992

I deliver the final blow. Streaks of blood rush through the wound, splattering a handful upon my face.

... I can't believe I have to kill just to survive... I don't like this feeling...
>>
No. 56002 ID: 9e9b47

>>55996

Pick up the axe in your main hand, move dagger to offhand. Look for keys, then continue on. You had to kill that guy, or he would have killed you. Go on.
>>
No. 56003 ID: 632862

>>55996
He was an Elite. You're lucky to be alive. I don't think you could've knocked him out before he killed you...

I hope you didn't lose your eye!
>>
No. 56009 ID: 5696d4
File 125454498182.png - (83.52KB , 600x400 , 68.png )
56009

>>56002

> Axe

The axe is very heavy, and I will have to use both hands to carry it. My inventory's full as well, so there's no space.

Murdelp doesn't seem to muster the strength to carry it, as well.

> Keys

Keys, however, are an exception. They're very light, and don't take up space. I find one inside the Dorf's pocket and loot it.

> Eye

I can't see with the damaged eye. That axe must've done it bad.

I will have to do something about the bleeding.

--------------

Murdelp stands up and says that the items he was carrying were inside a crate somewhere. He also mentioned a backpack found from the forest deposited there.
>>
No. 56010 ID: 7eda8b

Grab a potion and drink it.
>>
No. 56012 ID: 9cc8fd

>>56010
Right, we'll need to find the crate. Might as well check the one you passed nearer the entrance.
>>
No. 56017 ID: 7eda8b

Try the crate you passed. Drop the hammer and take the axe, so you can axe it open.
>>
No. 56019 ID: 5696d4
File 12545466896.png - (62.40KB , 600x400 , 69.png )
56019

>>56012

We go back a bit to check the crate I saw earlier. It is the same crate Murdelp mentioned, and it contains everything we had.

Obtained BAG (five more inventory space)
Obtained SPEAR
Obtained WOODEN MAIL
Obtained GREEN POTION
Obtained BLUE POTION

> Potions

To take effect, the content of a potion must be completely downed by a user. That means no testing out or sharing.

Remembering about the two Dorfs I managed to distract by the entrance, there is no way I'm going to the Potion Shop just to know what this is. Too risky.

So who's gonna drink what? We don't have to drink both of them, but we're both injured.
>>
No. 56020 ID: 632862

>>56019
>Spear

Where'd that come from?

The blue potion was the most expensive, and you're the most injured. Drink that one first.
>>
No. 56025 ID: 7eda8b

>>56020
Spear was starting equipment

Assess value of Spear vs Axe for either character.

Sanya: Drink blue potion
>>
No. 56034 ID: 632862

>>56025
Huh, it sure was! With all the MIND CRUSH from the first chapter and then losing the spear, I forgot all about it.

...I guess Sanya retrieved it after escaping with Gezzono, and didn't tell us.
>>
No. 56035 ID: 5696d4
File 125454876826.gif - (98.63KB , 600x400 , 70.gif )
56035

>>56034

The SPEAR was in the BAG. Probably the Nocitomes who captured me kept that there.

>> Spear vs. Axe

I'd totally prefer the SPEAR, since I'm good at it.

Since his bow and quiver are missing, Murdelp wants to settle for the next best: the axe.

> Blue Potion on Sanya

... Here goes nothing...

...

..

.

(ANIMATED)

(Quest Paused)
>>
No. 56036 ID: 7eda8b

In the land of the invisible, the one-eyed man is king.
>>
No. 56041 ID: f373c2

It looks like it's the kind that also works on your clothes. That's good.
>>
No. 56241 ID: 5696d4
File 125461173690.png - (108.86KB , 600x400 , 71.png )
56241

Murdelp was obviously stunned. "Where are you, Sanya?!"
>>
No. 56248 ID: 197650

steal his lioncloth to show and talk to him to let him know youre still around
>>
No. 56250 ID: 9cc8fd

>>56241
Pick him up. "Didn't you see me still holding the bottle as I disappeared? I'm invisible, silly."
>>
No. 56253 ID: 43d730

>>56241
Hug him , tell him the situation, then lick his ear.
>>
No. 56256 ID: 276781

>>56241
Bop him on the head and say "Right behind you" before backsta- wait, this isn't TF2
Nevermind about the backstabbing part.
>>
No. 56282 ID: 5696d4
File 125461282550.gif - (761.09KB , 600x400 , 72.gif )
56282

>>56248

Unseen, I pull down his only clothing and wave it into the air. At least he knows where I am now.

The loincloth vanishes in his sight. Even I can't see it anymore, but I can feel it on my hand.

"Now what am I supposed to wear?!"
>>
No. 56286 ID: 9cc8fd

Toss it on his head and laugh a little. Now, you're not too injured for infiltration, right?
>>
No. 56299 ID: 5696d4
File 125461377215.png - (53.28KB , 600x400 , 73.png )
56299

>>56286

The pain already went away, though the damage is still there. I'll be fine.

I just noticed that anything I touch will turn invisible while I'm under the effect of this potion. It might prove useful later on.
>>
No. 56301 ID: 15f6d6

>>56299
Take of your clothes and go gallivanting around.
>>
No. 56305 ID: 9cc8fd
File 12546142062.png - (14.66KB , 155x134 , gohere.png )
56305

Ask Murder-P if he's up to some investigation. If he is, go with him here and look around.
>>
No. 56309 ID: b1e366

>>56301
I agree with this course of action
>>
No. 56312 ID: 6faa8c

>>56301
As do I.
>>
No. 56314 ID: 4d796b

>>56305
with your clothes off.
>>
No. 56318 ID: 9cc8fd

>>56301
>>56309
>>56312
It *would* provide a distraction in case of invisibility loss...
>>
No. 56325 ID: 5696d4
File 125461505322.png - (52.67KB , 600x400 , 74.png )
56325

>>56301

That'll have to wait until we get out of here.

>>56305

I grab hold of Murdelp, since he can't really see me right now. I quickly notice he doesn't turn invisible for some reason.

The wall we are facing has eight small holes with a peculiar formation on the center. I think this is the thing where we put the key in.

... But where?
>>
No. 56328 ID: 6faa8c

>>56325
Touch Murdelp's lioncloth. See if it turns.

Try the top hole.
>>
No. 56329 ID: 4d796b

>>56325
Take off your clothes, it's making it too hard to think.

on a serious note, are they all identical?
>>
No. 56340 ID: 632862

>>56325
That looks like the rock formation near the entrance, but rotated. I can't quite figure out how it was rotated though, with only 3 rocks.
>>
No. 56347 ID: 5696d4
File 125461589716.png - (58.33KB , 600x400 , 75.png )
56347

>>56340

Hey, you're actually right! This looks like the rock formation from the entrance.

It either is flipped or just rotated, but how would we know?

>>56329

They're just holes, yet they seem to have the same size and shape.
>>
No. 56384 ID: 5696d4
File 125461769270.gif - (154.38KB , 600x400 , 76.gif )
56384

>>56328

... That didn't turn out well.
>>
No. 56393 ID: 5696d4
File 125461810441.png - (26.30KB , 600x400 , 77.png )
56393

>>56384

... is what would probably happen if I pick the wrong hole!

We should probably look around and ask a Dorf.
>>
No. 56396 ID: 276781

>>56393
Judging by the orientation of the rocks from earlier and the markings in the center, there appear to be two possibilities.
Lower left and lower right.

Now, you can take your 50% chance, or you can find a dorf and try to manipulate him into telling you the correct one.
>>
No. 56400 ID: 9cc8fd

Are those stairs on the map? Try taking that route.
>>
No. 56401 ID: 5696d4
File 125461857739.png - (32.95KB , 600x400 , 78.png )
56401

>>56396

How about the two Dorfs by the entrance? Hopefully they're still there.

Should I take a look?
>>
No. 56404 ID: 276781

>>56401
As long as you have a backup plan in case shit goes NOT AS PLANNED, sure.
At least it's a course of action, right?
>>
No. 56406 ID: 5696d4
File 125461883515.png - (18.18KB , 600x400 , 79.png )
56406

>>56400

The path going there is right behind us, but it's blocked.
>>
No. 56417 ID: 5696d4
File 125461937556.png - (66.26KB , 600x400 , 80.png )
56417

>>56404

Sure, but it'll require me being alone. I order Murdelp to stay where we are. I then go by the entrance with my BAG just in case.

The two Dorfs are still there. How can I extract the info that I need from either of them?
>>
No. 56419 ID: 6faa8c

>>56417
Just listen in. All tropes being followed, they should happen to talk about your problem RIGHT when you happen to be there.
>>
No. 56428 ID: 5696d4
File 125462028450.png - (50.21KB , 600x400 , 81.png )
56428

>>56419

"... But what if he hates me, lad?!"

"Well, I'll always be thar to take care o' you..."


... EWWW.
>>
No. 56559 ID: 5696d4
File 125462102873.png - (29.76KB , 600x400 , 82.png )
56559

"Oh~ <3 I always know you're there for me..."

I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS BONER-STROKING BULLSHIT.

We need a new plan.
>>
No. 56561 ID: b1e366

>>56559
It might be a female dorf. They are hideous with full beards.
>>
No. 56569 ID: 5696d4
File 125462171677.png - (40.41KB , 600x400 , 83.png )
56569

>>56561

I DON'T FRIGGIN' CARE.

Dorf Love should be PURGED LIKE AN EPIDEMIC.
>>
No. 56573 ID: 276781

>>56569
Very well then. Disembowel one and eat their heart to gain their strength.
Or simply scare the shit out of them, whichever works best.

Aim for the beard, it's their pride and joy. Threaten them with beardily harm.
>>
No. 56574 ID: 6faa8c

>>56569
KILL KILL MURDER MAIM
>>
No. 56593 ID: 5696d4
File 125462306959.png - (67.29KB , 600x400 , 84.png )
56593

>>56573
>>56574

HIS NECK IS MINE.

The other Dorf is extremely puzzled, since he doesn't see me and all.

[Paused]
>>
No. 56600 ID: 9cc8fd

Now ask him about the lock. Keep moving, hopefully he won't even figure out you're just someone invisible.
>>
No. 56633 ID: c0f3bf

Christ! Got a little psychotic didn't you Sanya? You're invisible, you could have put them in a headlock till they passed out or threatened the other one by drawing blood with your invisible spear!

On that note though, go up behind the other one and put it in a headlock and demand to know what's going on.
>>
No. 56635 ID: 632862

>>56593
Uh. So you don't like killing to survive, but you'll do it because dorfs are gross?
>>
No. 56647 ID: 9e9b47

Killing is apparently okay if the people make you uncomfortable.
>>
No. 56695 ID: 5696d4
File 125463561073.png - (63.84KB , 600x400 , 85.png )
56695

>>56600

I ask him, but he wouldn't comply. I can feel him shivering in fear.

I should probably threaten him a bit more. What should I say?
>>
No. 56699 ID: 43d730

>>56695
Threaten, in this order, his intestinesand other internal organs, his genitals, and then his beard.
Only escalate if it's not working.
>>
No. 56701 ID: 3ae3a2

What are you doing? What in the world has gotten into you?
>>
No. 56704 ID: 3ae3a2

What are you doing? What in the world has gotten into you?
>>
No. 56708 ID: c0f3bf

Use your psychotic streak to your advantage, try to sound as crazy as you possibly can and tell him you don't want to kill him but unless he makes himself useful to you you won't be able to stop yourself.

If he's still paralyzed, choke him unconscious. Do your best NOT to touch him with your nose, there seems to be a danger of that with his head so close.
>>
No. 56713 ID: 5696d4
File 125463675156.png - (66.82KB , 600x400 , 86.png )
56713

>>56708

Don't worry; I'm trying my best not to enrage him. Heh. As if he's even going to rage.

>>56699

> Vital Internal Organs

"We hav' HEALERS fo' that! I'm not scared!"

> Genitals

"Still HEALERS!"

> Beard

The Dorf struggles.

"OKAY OKAY, YOU CAN HAV' DA CODE. JUST DON'T TOUCH MAH BEARD!"
>>
No. 56720 ID: e06ea4

Loosen your grip, what is it.
>>
No. 56723 ID: 276781

>>56720
Force the dorf to put in the code for you. Why should you bother yourself when it could be treacherous and trick you with the wrong combination?

It likely won't try anything tricky if it's the one whose ass - er, beard - is on the line.
>>
No. 56733 ID: 5696d4
File 125463886473.png - (65.23KB , 600x400 , 87.png )
56733

>>56723

I make him lead the way back to the frames, letting him know that I have my SPEAR ready to strike at him the moment I see him turn traitor. He seems to be compliant with my demands.

He goes to the lower-left and puts my KEY in.
>>
No. 56738 ID: e06ea4

>>56733
*your* key? He was locked out?
>>
No. 56742 ID: 5696d4
File 125463909163.png - (66.46KB , 600x400 , 88.png )
56742

The path behind us opens.

"Just... Just kill me, quick," begs the Dorf. "I don't want to face da King fo' all dis..."
>>
No. 56744 ID: e06ea4

>>56742
That's nice. Knock him out and take the key again.
>>
No. 56747 ID: c0f3bf

Kill him or don't, your choice, though it's worth it to remember that being nice usually gets you farther with people.

...Though since he apparently WANTS you to kill him, not really sure what "being nice" would entail.
>>
No. 56750 ID: 632862

>>56742
Ask him why death is preferable to facing the king.
>>
No. 56751 ID: 276781

"It's not your destiny to die today.
Go find your crush and live your life."
That's if it is the female dorf. If it's not, well, fuck if I know
>>
No. 57227 ID: 5696d4
File 12546966844.png - (42.10KB , 600x400 , 89.png )
57227

>>56750

The Dorf looks at what he guessed to be my general direction. He's not really far off.

"Ahh, da King's actin' weird these few days. He be givin' dire commands to us, 'n anyon' who disobeys or fails gets his neck cut off like'a trap! Very unusual, since he used'a be da nicest King we had."

"Him knowin' dat I led ya to his chambers a'ready spell my doom."
>>
No. 57244 ID: 9cc8fd

>>57227
If he's not himself, not acting a King, I can work to do something about it. Don't throw away your life over a maybe.
>>
No. 57264 ID: 5696d4
File 12546977627.png - (39.12KB , 600x400 , 90.png )
57264

>>57244

"Fo' all I know, ya just killed mah mate earlier! How woul' I know ya' won't be backstabbin' me or da King?!"
>>
No. 57308 ID: c0f3bf

You don't, but wouldn't it be better to have a nice king and an unsliced neck than a horrible, possibly torturous death?
>>
No. 57328 ID: 5696d4
File 125469975261.png - (32.76KB , 600x400 , 91.png )
57328

>>57308

"I suppose ya'right. What good wil' be mah beard if I quit livin'. A'right, ya got me; I'll help ya out wit' dis."

Dorf joins the party as a guest!
>>
No. 57364 ID: 5696d4
File 125470084468.png - (64.96KB , 600x400 , 92.png )
57364

Murdelp quickly appears, grasping to the AXE. He tries to look intimidating. His young appearance doesn't help him.

"Real cute, lad. I suppose ya' be da invisible guy's friend, eh? Best ya be holdin' to dat AXE 'coz we're goin' to battle."

I notice that the Dorf seems to be missing the axe he was holding back when I was looking by the entrance. His only equipment is his TURTLE MAIL; he's pretty weaponless.
>>
No. 57407 ID: 15f6d6

What kind of available weapons do we have for him? Can we get him armed with available supplies?
>>
No. 57417 ID: c0f3bf

Is Murdelp strong enough to even use that axe? Cuz if not you should probably exchange it with the dagger.
>>
No. 57432 ID: e3f578

Give him the Hammer. All dwarves are naturally good with hammers and axes.
>>
No. 57433 ID: 632862

>>57428
May as well give him the hammer, even though he's probably only got skill in Axe.
>>
No. 57437 ID: 5696d4
File 125470285166.png - (50.55KB , 600x400 , 93.png )
57437

>>57407

Since Murdelp's using the AXE, the only weapons I have in my arsenal are the KNIFE, the HAMMER and the FIRE ROD. Knowing that the last one isn't working for some reason, we should eliminate that as a choice.

>>57417

Murdelp already admitted to being able to use the AXE. He seems capable, if not efficient.

(Just a re-update.)
>>
No. 57438 ID: c0f3bf

The elf said it had unlimited uses but took a while to recharge, right?

Well anyway, I say give the dorf the hammer, it's always useful to have a blade around.
>>
No. 57441 ID: 15f6d6

Lets give him the hammer. We are better with our trusty spear anyway.
>>
No. 57485 ID: 5696d4
File 125470462641.png - (127.57KB , 1000x400 , 94.png )
57485

>>57432
>>57433
>>57438
>>57441

The Dorf takes a grip at the HAMMER. He seems to be fine with it.

We advance to the next path.

"Be careful, eh? There be puzzles 'n traps along dis path, not'ta mention dis darkness ain't helpin' us a bit."

[Paused]
>>
No. 57494 ID: c0f3bf

Take ze torch and be prepared to dodge if it activates a trap.
>>
No. 57631 ID: 632862

>>57485
Try putting the fire rod in the torch for a bit and see if there's a reaction.
>>
No. 58135 ID: 5696d4
File 125477913868.png - (146.64KB , 1000x400 , 95.png )
58135

>>57631

The Fire Rod's gem only shines weakly. Nothing's really happening.

>>57494

I try to pull the torch out, but the metal plate holding it is too tight for me to overcome. The bolts fastening it to the wall makes an ominous sound.

... Something's moving.
>>
No. 58138 ID: c0f3bf

OHGOD RUN
>>
No. 58154 ID: 5696d4
File 125478037111.png - (128.28KB , 1000x400 , 96.png )
58154

>>58138

From wha-

OOMPF.

The Dorf and Murdelp starts crawling towards the other side.
>>
No. 58156 ID: c0f3bf

RUN
RUN
GET TO DA CHOPPA
>>
No. 58157 ID: 9cc8fd

>>58154
Drop and roll, hurry it up before you get crushed.
>>
No. 58171 ID: 5696d4
File 125478200619.gif - (73.19KB , 600x400 , 97.gif )
58171

>>58156
>>58157

Don't worry, I got this.

I roll over towards the small crawling space, making it before the descending ceiling crushes me.
>>
No. 58175 ID: 7eda8b

Say "OH GOD MY LEGS! MY LEGS! MY LEEGGGSSS!!!"

When the others freak out, say "Nah, I'm fine."
>>
No. 58195 ID: 632862

>>58175
More like "MY TAIL MY TAIL"
>>
No. 58200 ID: 5696d4
File 125478360859.png - (98.05KB , 1000x400 , 98.png )
58200

>>58175
>>58195

That actually doesn't work while I'm invisible. They'd just panic, since they wouldn't know if I really got caught or not.

Speaking of which, I hear another click and a very fast object creating a huge thud.
>>
No. 58214 ID: 197650

Get up and inspect the room.
Pretend the 'bold caught you and reward him with a short nose rub. It will make him more confident.
>>
No. 58238 ID: 5696d4
File 125478642021.png - (141.64KB , 1000x400 , 99.png )
58238

>>58214

Seems like a trap wall blocking our path. We must've done something to activate it. I doubt that was the torch I tried to remove before.
>>
No. 58239 ID: c80cec

>>58200
You were almost a Sanya Sandwich!
>>
No. 58272 ID: 42e439

Could just be an airlockish door system.
Pull on lever 1 door shuts possibly crushing any intruders who are not aware of the door? Lever 2 may then be pulled to open the other side?

Pull on the next torch.
>>
No. 58343 ID: 632862

>>58238
Look up.
>>
No. 58763 ID: 5696d4
File 125486123449.png - (148.09KB , 600x400 , 100.png )
58763

>>58343

There seems to be oddly-shaped rocks above us. They look like they're just about to fall down.

... I feel like we're in danger for some reason.
>>
No. 58766 ID: 632862

>>58763
Damn it, rockfall traps! Get everyone back into the alcove, then touch the torch with your spear.
>>
No. 58787 ID: 5696d4
File 125486209421.png - (157.00KB , 1000x400 , 101.png )
58787

>>58766

I order the Dorf to go back to the small space, but when he does so, the wall begins to rise up.

"I dun like dis mind tricks," he comments.
>>
No. 58795 ID: 632862

>>58787
Oh, it was a pressure plate the Dorf was standing on. Why did I not notice that? Do not touch the torch. Tell everyone to avoid the pressure plate while proceeding forward.
>>
No. 58814 ID: 5696d4
File 125486342934.png - (141.80KB , 1000x400 , 102.png )
58814

>>58795

Well, we're past that trap now.

There's a water pit just a few inches near my feet. It seems very small, so anyone can jump over it. Beyond it is a javelin of some sort, fastened by black metal rods.

Something pulsates in red.
>>
No. 58819 ID: 632862

>>58814
Look up for rockfall traps again, then push block in wall if there are none.

Poke GLOWING RED EYE with spear.
>>
No. 58822 ID: 632862

Also uh... don't let anyone jump over the water until that stupid laser eye is closed.
>>
No. 58880 ID: 5696d4
File 125486548781.png - (139.22KB , 600x400 , 103.png )
58880

>>58822

They're pretty aware of that, I think.

>>58819

No rocks above us this time.

My SPEAR is rather long, so I can't use it while in this cramped space. I will have to jump over to be able to use it.
>>
No. 58882 ID: 632862

>>58880
Push the block in the wall, see what it does.
>>
No. 58894 ID: 5696d4
File 125486609386.png - (145.19KB , 1000x400 , 104.png )
58894

>>58882

I push the block, and it releases the javelin from the rods. It falls just short of tripping over the side of the pit.
>>
No. 58897 ID: 632862

>>58894
Ugh. Well you're invisible, jump over and grab the javelin then stab the eye with it.
>>
No. 58904 ID: 9cc8fd

>>58894
Might as well jump over. What's the worst that could happen? Uhh, don't answer that.
>>
No. 58920 ID: 632862

>>58894
Hmm, come to think of it another option might be to use your spear to pull the javelin over so you can stab it from this side. I kinda doubt the eye can see you anyway, though.
>>
No. 58934 ID: 5696d4
File 12548677966.png - (152.22KB , 1000x400 , 105.png )
58934

>>58897
>>58904

I jump ove-

OOMPF.
>>
No. 58936 ID: 632862

>>58934
Hahahahaha! Oh um, try to stay out of the water!

Then grab the javelin by pulling it with your spear.
>>
No. 58940 ID: 5696d4
File 125486799838.gif - (183.66KB , 600x400 , 106.gif )
58940

Before I can even scream for help, the top of the pit closes in.

"... Hey, that button closed the pit!"

"Onward we go, then. Ah, this be a fine javelin. Such a waste to leave 't 'ere."

"Let's just go! Sanya seems to be ahead of us, but I can't really tell!"
>>
No. 58943 ID: 632862

>>58940
OH GOD! First, don't drown! Second, thump the top of the pit, try to get their attention before they go too far ahead!
>>
No. 58948 ID: 9cc8fd

>>58940
What, did they go deaf? Knock on the wall anyway. Maybe you can try a weak no-charge mind crush again if they're seriously walking away.
>>
No. 58951 ID: 4553b2

>>58940
Accept Bad End.
>>
No. 58955 ID: 5696d4
File 125486847051.png - (46.55KB , 600x400 , 107.png )
58955

>>58943
>>58948

But I can't swim... and something's pulling me do- BLLGRBLGRBL.
>>
No. 59100 ID: ed8d8a

I... I don't believe you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password