[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 529078)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137511484372.png - (85.47KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
529078 No. 529078 ID: b3ca75

Old threads and Wiki: http://tgchan.org/wiki/TransMachina
Discussion (even if no one uses it): http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 529080 ID: b3ca75
File 137511488338.png - (29.47KB , 900x450 , 2.png )
529080

:SerkiKAK: Um… e-excuse me…?
:ErinKAK: Uh… I’m awake, sir! I wasn’t sleeping on… the… job… what?
:SerkiKAK: …B-breakfast… err… b-b-brunch? I-I m-m-ma…m-made it m-myself…
:ErinKAK:

Insert Good morning Crono_
>>
No. 529087 ID: dbe554

Thank you Serki, what time is it?
>>
No. 529088 ID: cf49fc

>>529080
Good work Serki! You are a true friend.
>>
No. 529091 ID: a23afd

>>529078
That's sweet of him.
>>
No. 529103 ID: c95833

Hey, we didn't wake up in a horrible nightmare! Or in bed with anyone! That's an interesting change of pace.

Accept breakfast, offer thanks.

Where's everyone else, already up? Any idea what's happening today?
>>
No. 529106 ID: 5869f6

Aww, how sweet!
Say your thanks.
>>
No. 529109 ID: b3ca75
File 137511995614.png - (29.12KB , 900x450 , 3.png )
529109

>That's sweet of him.
…I guess he likes me even after the whole power armor thingy.

>Accept breakfast, offer thanks.
:ErinKAK: Thanks Serki, You are a true friend.
:SerkiKAK: F-f-f… oh…y-you’re w-w-welc-c-c-come…
>what time is it?
:SerkiKAK: Um… about n-noon…
>Where's everyone else, already up?
:SerkiKAK: …w-w-work… it’s m-m-mon… m-m-Monday…
>Any idea what's happening today?
:SerkiKAK: V-v-void said he w-wanted t-t-to see y-y-you… a-about r-r-rad… r-r-radio… f-f-freq…
:ErinKAK: Mmm… and this is really good. You’re a good chef too, I see. …or in this case, taste.
:SerkiKAK: …t-thank y-y-you… um… y-y-you’re… um… n-nice...

Insert Mmm… bacon… the meat of kings_
>>
No. 529111 ID: dbe554

If everyone's working, why he's off? On break or something?
>>
No. 529116 ID: 929606

any chance the tech in your brain recorded what happened while you were drunk? There may be graffiti to scratch out, honor to defend, promises to keep..
>>
No. 529122 ID: c95833

All right, eat up, and then we'll see what Nev has discovered about the radio frequency of treachery.
>>
No. 529135 ID: a23afd

>>529109
We gotta get to work then.
>>
No. 529164 ID: b3ca75
File 137512577048.png - (20.91KB , 900x450 , 4.png )
529164

>any chance the tech in your brain recorded what happened while you were drunk?
Of course I remember everything. I wasn’t drunk drunk after all; my body can take care of the alcohol faster than I can possibly consume it. Instead, my brain implant simulated being drunk for… well, the sake of being drunk, really.

>If everyone's working, why he's off? On break or something?
:SerkiKAK: …L-l-ld… off…
:ErinKAK: …laid off? You got fired?
:SerkiKAK:

>All right, eat up, and then we'll see what Nev has discovered about the radio frequency of treachery.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ah… Erin, just the one I wanted to see. Slept well? You do realize I got you a bed here right? I wasn’t really necessary to sleep on the coach with doc.
:ErinKAK: Hey, we all make choices. Now, what’s this about the radio?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… Jara was able to record some of their communications before they switched frequencies and blew up the radio tower she was using. Don’t worry; it was located on the other side of the city for safety reasons. But here, listen to these three messages and say what you think…

:UnknownKAK: Message to: Jake Armitage. From: Susan Morgani.
:UnknownKAK: Jake, this is Susan. Have you seen the news? I can’t believe you actually let a few of those things escape! You’re lucky only one of them survived but if you’re wrong about this it’s your head that will roll. Oh, and about the planetary annihilation plan, you said it wouldn’t work but I think we should still keep it as a last resort. If anything it will buy us time to run. Susan out.

:UnknownKAK: Message to: Elatros Wyrmeye. From: Jake Armitage.
:UnknownKAK: This is Jake, the samples from Z4 have been sent as you requested. The sample of the… thing is going to A.Inc and the sample of the TransMachina is going to w.port for weapon testing. I hope you’re happy… we quite literally had to open hell for these…

:UnknownKAK: Message to: Elatros Wyrmeye. From: Elatros Wyrmeye.
:UnknownKAK: …Erin? …should I even call you Erin? Because I’m pretty sure you aren’t Erin any longer… I know that you’re listening… and I want to ask you one thing. Why are you listening to them? This isn’t some conspiracy about monetary gain… this is about us… humanity… and our future. I simply ask you, please, don’t listen to them… their only goal is to bring us all to ruin… to exterminate our species… I… I can’t talk any longer, my men is almost at the radio tower… but Erin… they whisper terrible things… please, don’t li- *Sqreeesh*

:VoiddaggerKAK: …well?

Insert Welp_
>>
No. 529172 ID: a23afd

>>529164
Uhhh... what? Oh! They think you got taken over by the things that want steel over flesh- the anomaly in that memory recording. Sounds like a robot rebellion to me. Nanite rebellion? No, that's the TransMachina. There's something else in play. A "thing", that isn't the TransMachina. That's just a bioweapon, probably being developed to fight the "thing".

Tell Voiddagger that the situation has escalated and you need answers now. He isn't telling you something. You overheard him while you were in the shower- he's got some sort of deal with Dyne, and some "drastic measures".

Aside from that I think we should go to Armitage Inc, to find out what the "thing" is.
>>
No. 529175 ID: 9ddf68

can't decide if was talking about the group we're with now or Morgani... or even us, because he sound very scared of something in there. But hey on the bright side we now have 2 locations to hit A.Inc and W.port. Oh and it sounds like they are getting into things that you're people have messed with since the 5th age or possibly even earlier.

Oh and out of those three people other then Susan do we know who the other 2 are?
>>
No. 529184 ID: dbe554

Poor Serki, wonder why he got laid off.

But Planetary Annihilation plan? Something serious is going on here and this literally opened hell is probably the cause of it.
>>
No. 529195 ID: c95833

...well that confirms they're up to scary bad stuff, though.

Any way we could find this Elatros Wyrmeye? Seems like they know something important and might be willing to talk. ...not exactly sure who the "them" are, though. The creepy voice you heard on the memory tape?
>>
No. 529198 ID: cf49fc

>>529164
I suggest asking him what this conspiracy is precisely about, and why the hell you should keep helping them when they seem hellbent on acting as suspiciously as possible.
>>
No. 529234 ID: b3ca75
File 137513149084.png - (20.98KB , 900x450 , 5.png )
529234

>Oh and out of those three people other than Susan do we know who the other 2 are?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Susan Morgani is the C.E.O of the Morgani at the moment, Jake Armitage is the chief scientist of Armitage inc., a company owned by Morgani and Elatros Wyrmeye… well, I’m pretty sure you’ve seen him on those poster they got everywhere. He’s the “Advisor” of Susan, whatever that means.

>on the bright side we now have 2 locations to hit A.Inc and W.port.
:ErinKAK: Armitage inc. and… um…
:VoiddaggerKAK: He mentioned weapon testing and I found a Morgani owned testing facility named W-452 porticalus… no idea what that names means but it seems to fit. Plus we saw a very heavily armed convoy going there just a few hours ago. Likewise we spotted one going for Armitage inc. too.
:ErinKAK: So… those two are our next target?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Probably, yes.

>Tell Voiddagger that the situation has escalated and you need answers now. He isn't telling you something.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what? I’ve told you everything, I swear! Don’t you trust me?
:ErinKAK: Then what was that whole “does she suspect anything” you talked about while I was in the shower?
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-wha? You eavesdropped on us?
:ErinKAK: Um… it was an accident… and you haven’t answered the question yet!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Well… um… we were talking about Susan… Dyne is still doing business with the Morgani and… well… they have no idea he’s helping us, alright?
:ErinKAK: So… what’s the Morgani really up to? I mean, Planetary Annihilation? That’s a bit extreme!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Yes… it seems we’re a bit over our heads, doesn’t it… but I have no idea what’s really going on, the only thing I know is that we need to warn the Empire about this.
<KlldstrycrshClkrlgbCldhnshmstsffrfrwhtshddts>

Nsrt n vcls? Wht?_
>>
No. 529237 ID: 9ddf68

wait what... something went a little screwy on our end for a moment Erin you feeling ok.

Anyways ask him if we do go to either A.Inc or W.port when will we likely be shipped off.
>>
No. 529241 ID: c95833

>Don’t you trust me?
I- yes. Sorry, I'm just kind of paranoid with everything that's happened.

[Activate decryption program!]
>KlldstrycrshClkrlgbCldhnshmstsffrfrwhtshddts
Kll dstry crsh Clkrlgb Cldhn sh mst sffr fr wht sh dd t s
Kill destroy crush Clkrlgb Clíodhna she must suffer for what she did to us

...well. Someone has a serious problem with vowels, spaces, and long dead mantises.
>>
No. 529251 ID: dbe554

Which would mean it really is something to do with the Vessel once again.
>>
No. 529252 ID: a23afd

>>529241
That's Claire's name! What's going on!? Are the sins that pissed off about being blocked from reincarnating and trying to take over the world? Or did destroying the Vessel piss off someone/something else? Maaaaan. I don't even think we need to worry about Morgani anymore. This is bigger than Morgani.

>>529234
Tell him you figured it wasn't related to you, but you needed all the details about what's going on. Oh, ask what that code you gave the doc was. What did QXZQ mean? Secondly, ask him why, if Erin sold them out and had Haran killed, that the message she left herself told you to go find Haran and Voiddagger. Did she set a trap for... herself? Oh, let's not forget that unopenable fridge and keycard scanner. It might be worth going back to check those out.
>>
No. 529287 ID: b3ca75
File 137513640959.png - (21.29KB , 900x450 , 6.png )
529287

>Kill destroy crush Clkrlgb Clíodhna she must suffer for what she did to us
…I don’t even know what that means.

>I- yes. Sorry, I'm just kind of paranoid with everything that's happened.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s understandable…
>What did QXZQ mean?
:VoiddaggerKAK: It was just gibberish, made to fool their automatic surveillance systems.
>ask him why, if Erin sold them out and had Haran killed, that the message she left herself told you to go find Haran and Voiddagger.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Because you recorded that with us before we split up. It’s standard procedure for the mission you take.

>let's not forget that unopenable fridge and keycard scanner. It might be worth going back to check those out.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …hmm… Where do we find a card for a fridge?
>ask him if we do go to either A.Inc or W.port when will we likely be shipped off.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I don’t know, we have to gather more information about these locations. You can’t just waltz in there like you did with the cogs. Actually, you might need to go out to the field to gather Intel yourself. If any-
<Why did you abandoned mother?>
:VoiddaggerKAK: -and maybe we-
<Have you forgotten your purpose?>
:VoiddaggerKAK: …um, Erin… you ok-
<Submit>
:VoiddaggerKAK:

Insert Submit to our low prices!_
>>
No. 529289 ID: dbe554

Hey! You do not interrupt them or us within the context. Who are you and why should we submit to Mother.
>>
No. 529294 ID: a23afd

>>529287
Tell him to hold on, there are some stupid voices in your head trying to control you.

No not us, the other stupid voices. Resist!
[run diagnostic]
[counteract the hostile... whatever that is]
>>
No. 529298 ID: 2f4b71

Oh hey, we just got into Ad-Hoc range.
>>
No. 529311 ID: c95833

<Hell yes, we've forgotten our purpose.>
<Now shut up, you're distracting her.>

>um, Erin… you ok-
No. Something's talking to me. I don't know if it's a remote connection, or if there was something in that memory upload, but it's kind of distracting and not making much sense.

>…I don’t even know what that means.
A crazy voice is talking to you threatening retaliation against someone long dead.

...someone we used to help.
>>
No. 529312 ID: b3ca75
File 137513811429.png - (21.00KB , 900x450 , 7.png )
529312

>[run diagnostic] [counteract the hostile... whatever that is].
[Error, unable to- Error-Error-Give back mother…]

>Tell him to hold on, there are some stupid voices in your head trying to control you.
:ErinKAK: Nev, just wait a se- glrg.
Voiddagger start crushing Erin’s windpipe!
:VoiddaggerKAK: WE FIND AND KILL AND CRUSH AND KILL AND CRUSH…

Insert I’m not saying it’s aliens… but… it’s aliens_
>>
No. 529313 ID: 9ddf68

...so the science nerd is trying to kill us... I think a swift kick to the groan will fix that. anyways fun things are now happening and I think we're now stuck on our own so lets get the hell out of here and before void want crazy he did say something useful so lets check out A.Inc first since that 'thing' he mentioned in the tape has me curious and I want to see what that 'thing' is
>>
No. 529314 ID: a4b6b4

EXPLANATIONS PLEASE! Seriously, a stick just makes people lash out unless you communicate somehow what you want!
Erin, kick Void in the fork of his legs, I think he's under mind control, backaway or better yet, climb up somewhere he can't easily get to us. From there we might be able to try and figure out what this 'mother' thing wants and if we need to kick it's butt.
>>
No. 529315 ID: c95833

...I don't think this is real. We got something in our head, but his too? I think it's more likely we're being mind-fucked than he's being controlled to attack us.

Try to break free of his grip, and the vision. Don't resort to weapons or the stunner until we don't have another choice- they'll likely just prompt us to attack someone not actually attacking us.
>>
No. 529317 ID: cf49fc

>>529312
Superior Taserfist: Taserfist him in the throat.
>>
No. 529318 ID: fd7000

Nobody just decides "Hey lets go throttle our friends now" at least not without outside intervention. Can we jam the signal somehow?
>>
No. 529320 ID: b3ca75
File 137513942281.png - (21.11KB , 900x450 , 8.png )
529320

>EXPLANATIONS PLEASE!
:VoiddaggerKAK: VOICES!!! RAAAH!!! CRUSH AND KILL AND CRUSH AND KI-
>...so the science nerd is trying to kill us... I think a swift kick to the groan will fix that.
Erin successfully raises Voidagger’s voice by about two octaves!
:VoiddaggerKAK: IIIIHHH!!!
<AAAHHH!!!>
<Connection lost>
:VoiddaggerKAK: P-pain… w-what h-h-happened…

Insert Pain_
>>
No. 529327 ID: 76b151

Old Erin might have done more then just mind-wipe him. Can we scan him for any implants that are out of place?
>>
No. 529331 ID: 9ddf68

you got possessed/hacked and tried to kill us by some kind of voice saying something about mother over and over again so I kinda panicked and kick you in the balls... sorry.
>>
No. 529333 ID: a23afd

>>529320
Tell him that... something took him over. Something that Morgani is fighting too. We have to hurry.
>>
No. 529336 ID: dbe554

Make sure he's okay, physically at least, and then check for mental issues.
>>
No. 529337 ID: c95833

...we're hacked. Compromised. Something. I started hearing a voice in my head, and you must have too, because you started speaking for it and attacked me.

Sorry for kicking you.

We should get ourselves checked out.
>>
No. 529340 ID: a23afd

...shit, we have to go check on everyone else. What if everyone got hacked at once? Where's doc?
>>
No. 529341 ID: e3aff6

Ask what he saw. What we saw was him glowing red, screaming, and attempting to strangle us.
>>
No. 529345 ID: b3ca75
File 137514217648.png - (20.98KB , 900x450 , 9.png )
529345

*BEEP*Sexy bug lady and angry lizard is in the house!
>Can we scan him for any implants that are out of place?
…He barely got any implants at all. Though I need Jara’s help to take a closer look.

>...we're hacked. Compromised. something took him over.
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what? How is that p-possible?
*BEEP* What the fuck is wrong with you, Kyra! Stop playing with the intercom!
>Sorry for kicking you.
:VoiddaggerKAK: pain…
:ErinKAK: You’re not going to forgive me without a favor, are you?
:VoiddaggerKAK: The horrible pain…
*BEEP* But it’s funny!
>Ask what he saw.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I… don’t know… nightmares?
>attempting to strangle us.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …fine, I’ll forgive you for kicking me…
*BEEP* WEEEEE!!!!
>We should get ourselves checked out.
:VoiddaggerKAK: J-Jara is coming back in a few hours… she’ll check us…
:ErinKAK: …so, what do we do until then?
:VoiddaggerKAK: lie here in agony for a while… oh…
*BEEP* Don’t make me fucking come over there, insect!

Insert BEEP_
>>
No. 529348 ID: c95833

...get the man some ice.
>>
No. 529350 ID: dbe554

Call the ones on the intercom to bring some ice, Kyra is a doc anyways, should probably help him a bit more.
>>
No. 529351 ID: 9ddf68

what the hell is going on with them? (the two on the intercoms)ask void if he knows.

Also ask where the cafeteria is so you can grab him some ice.
>>
No. 529352 ID: a23afd

>>529345
Tell them to stop antagonizing eachother and come down here so we can tell them what's up and Kyra can find out what the fuck.
>>
No. 529353 ID: e3aff6

Did we electrosense anything unusual when he did the glowing bit?
>>
No. 529514 ID: b3ca75
File 137518958658.png - (21.13KB , 900x450 , 10.png )
529514

>Did we electrosense anything unusual when he did the glowing bit?
Let me check my memory… hmm… his implants seemed go into a higher gear for a few seconds…
>what the hell is going on with them?
I guessing Doc is messing with the intercom for fun and Tyros is grumpy as usual.

>Kyra is a doc anyways, should probably help him a bit more.
:KyraKAK: Wow… you really did a number on him… um… you know that your muscle and bone structure are improved and his is not, right? I mean, you actually made some cracks in his pelvis and created some internal bleedings with that kick… just take it a bit easier next time.
:ErinKAK: …wops… sorry Nev…
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-why don’t you grow a pair so I can have s-some revenge…
:ErinKAK: You’d like that, wouldn’t you~
:VoiddaggerKAK: …n-not at all w-what I mea… nt… zZzZz…
:KyraKAK: Don’t worry, he’s going to be as good as new in a minute… if a bit sore.
:ErinKAK: That’s a relief…
:KyraKAK: Oh… and Erin? I’m sorry if I was a bit too forward yesterday. People keep saying that I’m a bit to forward at times… that I’m a bit too friendly… oh, and that I talk to much sometimes. I know I tend to talk a lot but it’s hard to stop yourself when you start, you know. It’s like I’m going all blah blah blah while you get bored to death by my endless talking about nothing at all… wait, I’m talking to much right now, aren’t I… um… sorry, I guess…

Insert Her mandibles got to be sore_
>>
No. 529527 ID: dbe554

It's alright Kyra, we didn't mind at all really. It was kinda cute actually.
>>
No. 529530 ID: 696e8d

The bottle thingy looks different. Greener.
Stuff a sock in your pants, for two reasons.
First, fun. Second, it will dampen the hit when someone tries to kick you in the ovaries.
>>
No. 529531 ID: c95833

It's alright, Kyra.

>>529530
Anyone who tries to kick us is going to be modded up the wazoo too. A sock won't do anything to significantly lessen the blow. We're better off just dodging.
>>
No. 529543 ID: b3ca75
File 137519538172.png - (20.94KB , 900x450 , 11.png )
529543

>The bottle thingy looks different. Greener.
That’s because it’s a completely different bottle.
>Stuff a sock in your pants.
…yeah, how about no? Beside, nothing less than a codpiece would defend from that kind of kicks.

:ErinKAK: It’s alright, Kyra… if anything, it’s kind of cute.
:KyraKAK: …you think it’s cute? …so, yesterday… it wasn’t just the alcohol talking, was it?
:ErinKAK: Well… um…
:KyraKAK: …do you… find me attractive? No, wait, I’m a bit too forward again, aren’t I… sorry… again…
:ErinKAK: Stop saying you’re sorry all the time when you have nothing to be sorry about.
:KyraKAK: Oh, sorry… I mean... um… well… I…
:ErinKAK:
:KyraKAK:

Insert why the dots?_
>>
No. 529544 ID: b8ceae

>>529514
Say that his implants got hacked by SOMETHING immediately after listening to the radio recordings, so there might be some warware hidden in the signal. Ask if they have a crypto specialist that can look it over.

Also, point out that with Morgani owning the world it's likely they've stuck backdoors in all implants produced there, and possibly all implants legally imported. See about arranging for future implants to be private work or black market imports.
>>
No. 529548 ID: dbe554

Give her a light hug, clear the air a bit.
>>
No. 529551 ID: c95833

Okay! Breaking the silence deadlock. Moving on.
>>
No. 529566 ID: b3ca75
File 137520288453.png - (20.62KB , 900x450 , 12.png )
529566

>Give her a light hug, clear the air a bit.
:KyraKAK:

>Say that his implants got hacked by SOMETHING.
:KyraKAK: What? How? His implants don’t have any way to receive a signal to be hacked except for a direct insertion of Nano fiber. Unless he had a cable sticking out of his head he shouldn’t have been hacked. What did the “hacker” even do?
:ErinKAK: He took control over Nev and tried to strangle me.
:KyraKAK: But… his implants aren’t connected to those part of the brain… None of our implants work like that… You can’t just take control over an implant meant to increase the thought process and memory capacity to take control over the body! That’s impossible! It’s like taking control over a computer by changing the desktop background! There’s no way that can have happened!
:ErinKAK: Yes, I get it, it’s impossible…

>point out that with Morgani owning the world it's likely they've stuck backdoors in all implants produced there.
:KyraKAK: Unless they come running with a Nano fiber wire you can take it easy. Well… unless it’s the Mindpad, because it’s connected to the internet, but the only thing they can do with that is to check your messages and internet history…

>Ask if they have a crypto specialist that can look it over.
:KyraKAK: Jara should be able to look it over when she gets back... Or maybe you can ask Wiz about it...

Insert Alternative, it’s like stealing information by taking control of the coffee maker_
>>
No. 529570 ID: c31f72

Wait we have internet? Lets look at porn!
>>
No. 529573 ID: c95833

>Impossible
Don't forget I've had my head and body worked over. And it's possible old me did more to Nev than just mindwipe him. We might have had our own special backdoors put in. More plausible than hacking implants with no mental access.

...doesn't even have to be direct electronic control. It could have psychological components. If you were conditioned or brainwashed the right way, all the hacker would have to do is send a signal or code to trigger preprogrammed stuff. That's something that could be done by changing the desktop background. (If background = x, then do y).
>>
No. 529581 ID: 60bf07

>It’s like taking control over a computer by changing the desktop background!
Theoretically the desktop thing is possible if the image file contains a virus that (to simplify) tricks the image parser with a false image end tag part of the way through, followed by the virus content which is then parsed as code. That sort of thing is based on manipulation of digital formatting though, so it probably wouldn't extend to biological systems.
And that is probably aside from the point, as mod control probably wouldn't make him glow red unless he has a mod that makes him glow for some reason.
>>
No. 529586 ID: b3ca75
File 137521043748.png - (21.87KB , 900x450 , 13.png )
529586

>Wait we have internet? Let’s look at porn!
You do realize there’s more to the internet then porn, ri- oh, forget it, it’s like 70% porn… maybe later, okay?

>Don't forget I've had my head and body worked over. And it's possible old me did more to Nev than just mindwipe him.
:KyraKAK: If he had any hidden mods Jara would have had found them by now.
>Theoretically the desktop thing is possible if the image file contains a virus that-
:KyraKAK: Gee… excuse me for not being a computer expert…
>mod control probably wouldn't make him glow red.
:KyraKAK: …he was glowing red? That’s… are you sure? Because this is starting sound like something supernatural or something… not that I believe in ghost or anything.
>It could have psychological components. If you were conditioned or brainwashed the right way-
:KyraKAK: While a bit more plausible theory, it’s still a long shot. Especially if he started glowing red. You can’t brainwash someone to glow red, can you?
:WizKAK: I heard that point Dexter tried to kill you.
:ErinKAK: Wiz, wha- wait, how did you he-
:WizKAK: Nearly every room in this building has a camera. I would be foolish not to keep taps on everyone inside. Anyway, I’m in need of some assistance, Erin.

Insert He probably need help moving the sofa to his new apartment_
>>
No. 529588 ID: 9ddf68

what you need
>>
No. 529600 ID: c95833

>You can’t brainwash someone to glow red, can you?
...they could brainwash us to see his eyes as red even when they're not?

I dunno, check his glasses. Maybe they have hidden lights. Or if they're futuristic computer-glasses with a heads up display they could have literally hacked the desktop background solid red.

>I heard that point Dexter tried to kill you.
...well. Not that he really stood a chance of overpowering me, but yes.

>I’m in need of some assistance
All right. Not like we're going to solve this by standing around and talking. What do you need?
>>
No. 529609 ID: a23afd

>>529586
Supernatural, eh. Yeah, it's probably magic. We should really get a move on to Armitage Incorporated to find out what exactly that "thing" is.
>>
No. 529613 ID: c23ab0

Ah frig, it isn't his implants at all it's his biology that got hacked. Look there's someone named Alynna see and she can control biologicals with her spooky magic powers. Yes magic is real how else are we talking to you? We "sort of killed" her a zillion years ago with the help of a bug named Clkrlgb, but she's about as hard to kill as we are. Now she's back for revenge, against Clkrlgb, and by extension all life in existence.

Which doesn't make sense since Clkrlgb was dead the whole time. But that's crazy megalomaniacs for you.

Your best hope of stopping a catastrophe is to find Alynna where she's no doubt gathering power to improve signal strength to planetwide. Morgani probably know something about it. Barring that, completely cyberize everyone to 100%, becoming a society of cogs and steel, which she has no power over.
>>
No. 529622 ID: a23afd

>>529613
Alyssa. Alyssa Clown. She's not directly behind this though, she is dead and cannot reincarnate/escape like she used to be able to, because the Vessel is destroyed. I think the other voices are some remnants of the Vessel that were programmed to be loyal to her. She made the Vessel, after all, so "Mother" is Alyssa.
>>
No. 529624 ID: dbe554

Wait if he has taps on us, does he literally spy on us every moment or does it suddenly start when it hears specific words, cause otherwise we need to find some way to avoid camera's.
>>
No. 529626 ID: c23ab0

>>529622

Right. She's "dead". Just like the last two times.

I wonder how much of Aloysius's fury is charged by being unable to recall her name correctly.
>>
No. 529629 ID: b3ca75
File 137521756496.png - (21.65KB , 900x450 , 14.png )
529629

>Ah frig, it isn't his implants at all it's his biology that got hacked. Because Magic!
…what? How does that even-
>Magic!

>MAGIC!!!
Fine… magic, whatever.
>”Crazy” theory about an Alyssa.
…right, that sound a bit… farfetched, but I’ll keep it in mind. In case I find some evidence that support this.
>I dunno, check his glasses. Maybe they have hidden lights.
Oh, cool. There seems to be a whole computer inside these… so yea, they got lights.

>Wait if he has taps on us, does he literally spy on us every moment or does it suddenly start when it hears specific words
:WizKAK: You do not need to worry, I have no reason to care about your social life. Besides, do you think I can watch every camera all the time?
>All right. Not like we're going to solve this by standing around and talking. What do you need?
:WizKAK: I need some help to gather some Intel about our next two targets... with the help of the internet.
:ErinKAK: Um… I’m not a hacker. I can’t see how I’m going to help.
:WizKAK: We’re not going to use a normal consol. We’re going to use Holoprojector and go through the HoloMatrix.
:ErinKAK: …like the movie? …and do you really need to put holo in front of everything?
:WizKAK: Unless you want to be sued, yes… and it’s movies, not movie… and it’s more like Tron.
:ErinKAK: I know what I said… and I’m sticking to it.
:WizKAK: So, are you up for some digital theft?

Insert Tron lines_
>>
No. 529631 ID: 76b151

Yes. Yes, Oh yes. TRON!
>>
No. 529632 ID: c23ab0

This doesn't have any possibility of trapping you in an endless series of nested illusions, does it?
>>
No. 529634 ID: dbe554

Well we have nothing better to do, and this could help us in the long run. TO THE HOLOMATRIX TRON
>>
No. 529635 ID: c31f72

Yes, holo internet porn!
>>
No. 529636 ID: a23afd

>>529629
So long as it can't be mistaken for reality, sure.

Never again.
>>
No. 529637 ID: 43a29c

>>529632
This. Definetly this. Also does the internet obey the same laws of physics? Because we should totally abuse that foe crazy cyber ninja shenanigans.
>>
No. 529640 ID: c31f72

>>529632
Oh shit right, don't wanna get stuck in sanity destroying recursive illusion bullshit again.
>>
No. 529641 ID: 9ddf68

We've had some bad experiences with false realities in the past but if we don't have any better why then sure why not.
>>
No. 529643 ID: c95833

>>529632
There needs to be an ironclad exit protocol, and our elctrosenses better be able to objectively tell when we're in the matrix and when we're out.

Pulling the plug immediately gets you out, right? None of this need to find an exit bullshit. Or disconnect equals death. Or sim death equals real death.
>>
No. 529659 ID: b3ca75
File 137522103192.png - (13.50KB , 900x450 , 15.png )
529659

>This doesn't have any possibility of trapping you in an endless series of nested illusions, does it?
:WizKAK: Only if you’re an idiot. It’s quite easy to distinguish reality from the HoloMatrix. Besides, I will be with you to make sure nothing happens.
>Also does the internet obey the same laws of physics? Because we should totally abuse that foe crazy cyber ninja shenanigans.
:WizKAK: It has its own laws that it follows… but there is a reason I choose you instead of anyone else. You see… you still need the skills of real life to simulate them in the internet. So if you want to fly you better know how to fly in real life or else you’ll just imitate a plane crash.
>Pulling the plug immediately gets you out, right?
:WizKAK: It will get you out, yes. But doing so without a proper exit will give you a headache, but nothing major.

:WizKAK: There… welcome to the matrix. Let’s try out a few things before we go for the real thing. As you can see, the program has made your avatar look like yourself, mostly because of it’s easier to use a body you’re used to.
:ErinKAK: …and where are you?
:WizKAK: I’m controlling the “mainframe” so to speak. That’s why I needed help. I can’t be an avatar while doing this. Now, let’s try something. Here’s a locked door. Imagine som-
>Yes, holo internet porn!
:WizKAK: …why is that always to first thing people imagine when they get here? Never mind… now, imagine a way past this door. Don’t worry, I’ll create more doors as you pass the first one, so be creative!

Insert The internet is for porn_
>>
No. 529663 ID: e3aff6

>imagine a way past this door
Step outward and walk around the door.
>>
No. 529664 ID: cf49fc

>>529659
Imagine a BFG-9001 and blast down the door.
>>
No. 529665 ID: a23afd

>>529659
Imagine a techno-lockpick.
>>
No. 529667 ID: 76b151

Well the ceiling looks a lot less tough then the door. You could always go through that.
>>
No. 529668 ID: b8ceae

The thing about nanomachines is that it can form new macro-scale structures as needed, then return to normal. That's how the retractable tail works in the first place, remember.
In this kind of implementation the only limits are the total amount of nanomachines available, the programming, and the laws of physics.
That tail of yours? A skilled enough hacker could turn that into any sort of simple weapons or armor like some kind of T-1000 limb. Or, perhaps, a railgun.
Worse still is that self-replicating nanotech is doable, and can make for a universal constructor. Or a universal DEstructor. And since you just ran into some kind of infectious nanotech residue... Yea, it's THAT kind of scary shit.
>>
No. 529670 ID: cf49fc

>>529663
>>529665
>>529667
IMAGINE A GIANT BFG-9001 THAT SHOOTS TECHNOLOCKPICKS CHASING YOU AND BLOWING UP THE CORRIDOR BEHIND YOU!
>>
No. 529672 ID: c95833

>>529663
Yeah, do this.

>>529664
Nah, we're standing too close. As are the naked pron people. We don't need to change this into guro.
>>
No. 529673 ID: 9ddf68

imagine some c4 and blow the door to hell.
>>
No. 529683 ID: c31f72

Just imagine the door open. Or imagine a door in the door. Or a door next to the door that leads to the other side of the door. Or cthulu. Or a dancing taco! Or imagine yourself on the other side of the door.
>>
No. 529685 ID: b3ca75
File 137522570376.png - (11.94KB , 900x450 , 16.png )
529685

>That tail of yours? A skilled enough hacker could turn that into any sort of simple weapons or armor like some kind of T-1000 limb.
Except they can’t access the Nano machines unless they plug into my brain implant directly.
>Worse still is that self-replicating nanotech is doable, and can make for a universal constructor. Or a universal Destructor.
Um… I’m pretty sure we haven’t invented self-replicating Nano machines yet… We’re still years away from that.

>Step outward and walk around the door.
>imagine yourself on the other side of the door.
>Just imagine the door open.
[Unable to execute action!][Object: “Door” is in the way.]
:WizKAK: There’s isn’t actually a door, just a… metaphor for one, so to speak.
>Imagine a techno-lockpick.
:WizKAK: A good start… except, do you know how to lock pick?
Erin successfully opens the door!
:WizKAK: …huh, apparently you do.
>imagine a door in the door.
:WizKAK: …now that’s some out of the box thinking! Good job!
>a dancing taco!
:WizKAK: …why?
>imagine some c4 and blow the door to hell.
:WizKAK: …while effective, things like that tend to draw people’s attention.
>Imagine a BFG-9001 and blast down the door.
:WizKAK: …ever heard about overkill?
>Nah, we're standing too close. As are the naked pron people. We don't need to change this into guro.
…It only affected the door... besides; they are programs, not real people.

>IMAGINE A GIANT BFG-9001 THAT SHOOTS TECHNOLOCKPICKS CHASING YOU AND BLOWING UP THE CORRIDOR BEHIND YOU!
[Unable to handle request…]
:WizKAK: I’m sorry, but you can’t think too big. Anyway, good job. Now, for the next test… Oh no! A security program has detected you and is trying to throw you out! Kill it before it kills you! Don’t worry, dying in here will just boot you out of the system.
>>
No. 529688 ID: 76b151

Blind it with some cloth. Spin it around three times and continue on your way.
>>
No. 529692 ID: a23afd

>>529685
Quick, use your shock-fist. Except make it shoot lightning.

Oh, and something just occurred to me. You might have some memories locked away by a portable mindwipe device, so you might want to use that thing Nev was talking about.
>>
No. 529693 ID: 9ddf68

use your taser hand but amplify it to shot and ark of lightning towards the program instead of just a mild shock so you don't have to actually touch it.
>>
No. 529702 ID: c95833

If we can imagine anything we want in here, just will it to be encased in a block of concrete or steel.

Then we can either ignore it or blow it up.
>>
No. 529703 ID: dbe554

Shield that Reflects lasers in front of it.
>>
No. 529707 ID: dbe554

Imagine a Dopefish eating it.
>>
No. 529718 ID: cf49fc

>>529685
Imagine the angry fist of God coming down through the matrix and smashing him like a bug.
>>
No. 529719 ID: 4e609a

The gun misfires, allowing a flying kick to the face!
>>
No. 529720 ID: c31f72

The dancing taco from a earlier attempts a flying ninja kick at the security program. While that's happening, punch him in the dangly bits. Or the bits where the dangly bits go
>>
No. 529721 ID: 2fc3e9

The program realizes this version of itself will cease to exist when this exercise ends, whether or not it succeeds.

It has an existential crisis and slips into a coma, unable to do anything.
>>
No. 529746 ID: b8ceae

>>529685
Imagine an angry pro boxer right behind it!


>Except they can’t access the Nano machines unless they plug into my brain implant directly.
Not if the nanomachines have a backdoor in them. By way of example? Radio receivers are trivial, so the evil corporation running this planet could have the nanomachines periodically create one to listen for their commands.

>Um… I’m pretty sure we haven’t invented self-replicating Nano machines yet… We’re still years away from that.
But you've had self-transplanting implants for awhile now? We're up against the crazy R&D branch of an evil megacorp, so it doesn't really help to write-off things because people think they're a few years off.
That goes double here since we've seen some kind of nanotech goo, and what we've heard sounds a lot like it's infectious and/or a potential grey-goo scenario.
>>
No. 529863 ID: 9d8047

Welp if this is the for overkill wean is it just think up a SMAC shot aimed at the bot that well mess up its day by being hit with a 1000ton slug going at .4c or just hit it with the forse(i know you wont to) or you chould do a neo and doge its shot and then shoot it
>>
No. 529870 ID: b3ca75
File 137527398569.png - (13.17KB , 900x450 , 17.png )
529870

>Not if the nanomachines have a backdoor in them.
I… don’t actually know if that would work or not…
>We're up against the crazy R&D branch of an evil megacorp, so it doesn't really help to write-off things because people think they're a few years off.
You’re right. Got to be a bit paranoid about this.
>You might have some memories locked away by a portable mindwipe device, so you might want to use that thing Nev was talking about.
…worth checking, I guess.

>The program realizes this version of itself will cease to exist when this exercise ends, whether or not it succeeds.
>The gun misfires.
[Unable to take control over program “White-ICE: TRA Dummy.dll”!]
>Imagine the angry fist of God coming down through the matrix and smashing him like a bug.
[Unable to handle request…]
>The dancing taco from earlier attempts a flying ninja kick at the security program.
…that didn’t really help at all…

>Imagine a Dopefish eating it.
[Dopefish.exe successfully deletes White-ICE: TRA Dummy.dll and Dancing Taco man.exe]
:ErinKAK: Hah! Take that, stupid ICE!
[Dopefish.exe is searching for additional file to delete… files found. Initiating deletion of Erin.Ava…]
:ErinKAK: Wait, what? No! I am your creator! You’re supposed to obey me!
:WizKAK: Um… you know that the Dopefish.exe program is made to delete everything it can find, right?
>>
No. 529871 ID: b3ca75
File 137527400783.png - (15.21KB , 900x450 , 18.png )
529871

>Quick, use your shock-fist. Except make it shoot lightning.
[Erin.Ava successfully deletes Dopefish.exe!]
:ErinKAK: Shocking, isn’t it?
:WizKAK: …please, no puns…
:ErinKAK: Just because I got a shocking pe-
:WizKAK: No, just no… Now, you seem to be ready for the real thing. Here’s how this is going to work. You’re going to infiltrate a Morgani information center I’ve found and hock me up to one of their information nodes there. It seems to be designed to look like a very secure bank, with vaults and all.
:ErinKAK: So, we are going to break into one of the vaults?
:WizKAK: No. While there should be a lot of juicy information in there the info I want is far less secure. The thing you need to do is getting inside, plug me in, hold them off while I “borrow” the data and then unplug me. Getting out is the easy part, as you can just take a few seconds to log out.
:ErinKAK: So… Get in, find an info node, help you get the data, log out… got it.
:WizKAK: I can’t say how everything will look like in there but remember it’s generally metaphors. So… how do you want to do this? Go through the “front door” with the rest of the users or do you want me to try and find a backdoor? You’re probably going to have to fight a few security programs if you take the backdoor but I should be able to hide the battle from the rest of the server.

Insert He lives_
>>
No. 529872 ID: 9ddf68

The reason we got reflexes in the first place is so we never had to enter anywhere by using the front door, so back door it is. Plus it's less likely to have random yahoos get in the way.
>>
No. 529873 ID: c95833

>>529872
Agreed.
>>
No. 529875 ID: 9d8047

I vote BD coz we can call in a BFG9001 or beeter yet over 9000 dopefish if the shit hits the fan hard
>>
No. 529876 ID: dbe554

Backdoor would pretty much be best as well, as we'd have to rely on getting past a number of user based defense systems.
>>
No. 529878 ID: b3ca75
File 137527891703.png - (11.12KB , 900x450 , 19.png )
529878

>Backdoor.
:WizKAK: There we go…
:ErinKAK: Um… where’s the door? The only thing I can see is a very big wall.
:WizKAK: Technically, as there aren’t a up and down here it’s a floor. But there should be a weak spot somewhere after this wall, just follow it in any direction… um… as in, upwards or downwards from your point of view. Just be careful, the ICE will turn hostile as soon as you get into the orange area.

Insert Orange you a bit blue?_
>>
No. 529883 ID: dbe554

Electroshock the first one, then toss his body at one of the wall ones, then craft a reflective shield to defend against the other. Also head on down.
>>
No. 529884 ID: c95833

Hmm. Well, see if speed and stealth works. If not, kill 'em all.

Although I'm not sure killing AIs maintains our cover well during a hack. Won't anything notice them going offline?
>>
No. 529900 ID: 929606

>>529878
redirect volatile virus-laden adspam into orange zone. Sneak past in the chaos
>>
No. 529913 ID: b3ca75
File 137529071529.png - (10.06KB , 900x450 , 20.png )
529913

>Although I'm not sure killing AIs maintains our cover well during a hack. Won't anything notice them going offline?
:WizKAK: Of course someone will notice, but I have some ways to cover it up… to an extent. You can take a few of them offline without consequent but try not to be too trigger happy.
>redirect volatile virus-laden adspam into orange zone.
:ErinKAK: Um… can you redirect some spam into their zone?
:WizKAK: That’s… a really good idea, actually. Just give me a sec…

>Sneak past in the chaos, head on down.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Malware detected! Exterminate!
:UnknownKAK: Try the new Lizard Wizard Blizzard! Only at the Dairy Paladin!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Harder, better, faster, stronger.
:UnknownKAK: Click here to get hot Mantis on Mantis sex streamed directly into your brain!
:ErinKAK: Sneaky sneaky…

:WizKAK: I’ve found a available backdoor. It’s marked in red. You should be able to just walk through it.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Non Morgani user detected!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: MCP will have your head, user!
:ErinKAK: Well… that was that distraction…

Insert You are winrar! Click here now to win phone!_
>>
No. 529918 ID: c95833

Lightning spam everywhere.
>>
No. 529920 ID: c23ab0

They're attached to those floor... things and you're not, so torpedo yourself through the gap between their heads.
>>
No. 529928 ID: dbe554

might wanna shock a few of them as you go through, the one's that directly could hit through you.
>>
No. 529929 ID: cf8f63

Hrm...
Ok, we want quiet action right? For now, let's start with blankets over their heads, or maybe bags over their heads, tied onto their necks.
Quick disable that gets us the time we need.
>>
No. 529930 ID: 60bf07

Incapacitate them with a tapioca missile.
>>
No. 529942 ID: b3ca75
File 137529853321.png - (14.49KB , 900x450 , 21.png )
529942

>They're attached to the floor and you're not.
Actually, I am. It’s just that the gravity in this place is really screwy. Wiz was right; there aren’t any walls, just floors.
>Ok, we want quiet action right? For now, let's start with blankets over th- TAPIOCA PUDDING MISSILE!!!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: My god, it’s full of pudding!
:UnknownKAK: Buy the delicious combo pack “The Swift, the Fierce and the Stout” at The Misled Viking for only 50 credits!
:ErinKAK: Erin 2, stupid antivirus 0! Ha, nothing is going to stop me no-
:AdminKAK: Who the hell are you? How did you get into this server?
:WizKAK: ...An Admin? …don’t try to attack her, it would be pointless… try to get past her another way.
:AdminKAK: Give me your Login name, password and your Morgani Security number immediately or be banned!

Insert Ban hammer!_
>>
No. 529944 ID: dbe554

Could we brute force it? Give it an endless spam of numbers, letters, and various curse based symbols.
>>
No. 529945 ID: c95833

...I don't suppose as a traitor we actually have legit Morgani credentials to use? They might not have even deactivated them yet.

[Search system for relevant credentials]

Failing that, we can just run. Or use voice throwing to draw the admin's attention to one of those chumps behind her. And then run and leave a fake you standing there for when the admin gets back.
>>
No. 529947 ID: 13d429

Search for any credentials you might have already thanks to being a traitor. Failing that, manifest a remote pickpocketing device to steal them from another person here? Or what >>529945 said.
>>
No. 529950 ID: c23ab0

*send several shocks down the admin scanner*
>>
No. 529953 ID: beeca1

>>529950
Gee, let's do exactly what we were told not to do. Shut up.

Yeah, see if you have any credentials. If not, be banned and come back with a proxy or eight.
>>
No. 529954 ID: 7dbd6b

We could just run. Get away from that BanHammer and all.
>>
No. 529955 ID: a23afd

>>529942
Engage stealth mode. Cloaking field and ninja stealth!
>>
No. 529956 ID: 9ddf68

do you or wiz have anything like that so you can pass as part of Morgani?
>>
No. 529960 ID: b3ca75
File 137530307470.png - (12.22KB , 900x450 , 22.png )
529960

>[Search system for relevant credentials]
[No login credentials found…]
:ErinKAK: My login is um… SusyWest and… um…
:WizKAK: Security: 532-12B.
:ErinKAK: …my security number is 532-12B… and my password… is none of your business!
:AdminKAK: …Very well, let me check those numbers…

>Give it an endless spam of numbers, letters, and various curse based symbols.
:AdminKAK: What the- Who filled the member index with gay porn? And… ew, Mantis porn? What the hell!? Gah, get out of my sight SusyWest… I got more important things to do.
:WizKAK: Gee, I wonder how those files got there… Now, try to find the info center. It should look like a building.
:ErinKAK: …how? All I see is a maze of twisty little passages, all alike…

Insert it’s like a colossal cave_
>>
No. 529961 ID: a23afd

>>529960
Resist overpowering temptation to visit the XXX booth.

Ask those gentlemen in front of it which way the info center is, you forgot what color it was.
>>
No. 529962 ID: c95833

What about that floating core thing? It looks important. And there's a string of numbers that attaches it to a southern exit that looks like it has a wall of binary cutting it off.
>>
No. 529963 ID: cf49fc

>>529960
Spawn a [Tentacle Monster] in the XXX booth to cause a distraction, then go to AREA GREEN.
>>
No. 529967 ID: c23ab0

Fairly sure XXX means it's an info booth. You should totally go there.
>>
No. 529968 ID: 9ddf68

the orange passage has a number line in front of it, does that mean anything?
>>
No. 529986 ID: b3ca75
File 137530910006.png - (27.38KB , 900x450 , 23.png )
529986

>the orange passage has a number line in front of it, does that mean anything?
Maybe? I don’t know.
>What about that floating core thing?
Huh, what flo- oh, right, you guys see the world in 2d or something, right? That’s actually very tall pillar going horizontally, but it’s just like the rest of the walls here.

>Resist overpowering temptation to visit the XXX booth.
Erin fails to resist the temptation!
:WizKAK: …don’t tell me you’re about to go into a porn hub?
:ErinKAK: …maybe~
:WizKAK: Please do your porn surfing after the jobs done.
>Ask those gentlemen in front of it which way the info center is, you forgot what color it was.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: The info center? It’s right down the orange passage. You can’t miss it.
:ErinKAK: Why, thank you.
>Spawn a [Tentacle Monster] in the XXX booth.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: What? It’s Hentai Wednesday already?

:WizKAK: Good, you’re inside, now find a data Node… remember, it’s probably not completely apparent were one is, but it’s probably a metaphor for data in some way.
:ErinKAK: Um…

Insert Smuck bait_
>>
No. 529987 ID: 13d429

>>529986
...Look to the right, first.
>>
No. 529989 ID: c95833

>metaphor for data
Going out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess it's one of those big computer looking things.
>>
No. 529990 ID: 76b151

hmm, you don't want the others noticing you accessing this so how about creating a realistic series of paintings absolutely surrounding the datanode.
>>
No. 529997 ID: a23afd

>>529986
That mantis over there... that looks like Claire, almost. She doesn't have the bangle on her antenna though. Is there any way to check their identification in here?

Could we just go down there and do what we came to do in plain sight? I mean, act like you're supposed to be here. Or would it be obvious we're not supposed to do what we're about to do?
>>
No. 529999 ID: c23ab0

There's no way it could be this easy. Those potted plants are way too obvious to be the data node! Check to the right.
>>
No. 530004 ID: 9ddf68

can you spawn yourself a lab coat or some Morgani body armor and just access the info hub down there while looking like you're just some Morgani employee.
>>
No. 530005 ID: dbe554

>>529997
That's a male, you can check the size.
>>
No. 530006 ID: a23afd

>>530005
Oh, you're right. Also that is apparently a common purple outfit, so that guy probably has nothing to do with Claire.
>>
No. 530010 ID: cf49fc

>>529986
....They cannot possibly be this stupid. Yank off the letter "E" then proceed right.
>>
No. 530015 ID: cf8f63

Check that techy-looking cabinet. I think the 'they cannot be this stupid' gambit is probably right.
>>
No. 530062 ID: 271c36

>>529986
that is so obviously a trap, or a an in joke. one or the other. either way, run it by wiz. he seems to know more about this sort of thing than we do.
>>
No. 530239 ID: dbe554

Actually it might be the real thing, some places are pretty stupid about leaving their valuable stuff unguarded on their own net..
>>
No. 530249 ID: b3ca75
File 137536530770.png - (28.17KB , 900x450 , 24.png )
530249

>Can you spawn yourself a lab coat or some Morgani body armor.
:WizKAK: I’ve made it so your avatar looks like a Morgani employee for other users. That should keep the suspicion away from you.
>Check that techy-looking cabinet.
It’s part of the bigger computer… The “Unguarded data node” comp… It’s a bit too big for just holding information, if you ask me.
>that is so obviously a trap, or an in joke.
...Let’s not take any chances, okay?

>...Look to the right, first.
:WizKAK: Don’t try to cross the red line. The firewall there is too protected for me to do anything about. You’d be thrown out of the system within a few milliseconds.
>Run it by wiz. He seems to know more about this sort of thing than we do.
:WizKAK: Hmm… People who design these places love to hide things in plain sight. That… big node is probably a trap for anyone without a clearance. Try to find something a bit smaller. If you can’t… well, then we just have the gamble with the big computer.

Insert He sulks like Achilles in his tent! …It’s the Iliad? …it’s Homer? …_
>>
No. 530252 ID: b5df96

There was a book off-screen on the table to the left, wasn't there? A book could be a metaphor for data, it was in plain sight, it's smaller, and it's a lot subtler than the probable computer trap.
>>
No. 530253 ID: 13d429

>>530252
Looks like there's a book on the table by the painting, too. Books sound like good bets.
>>
No. 530256 ID: 9ddf68

try book, failing that wonder back the other way and hope to find something else helpful.
>>
No. 530257 ID: dbe554

It could be the big painting of the guy it's hidden around.
>>
No. 530267 ID: b3ca75
File 137537109811.png - (29.91KB , 900x450 , 25.png )
530267

>try book.
[Connecting to Data node… please stand by…]
:WizKAK: Good, now keep me covered while I download the data. This is bound to get someone’s atten-
*BEEP* WARNING! Unauthorized user detected in sector 24B! Countermeasures deployed!*BEEP*
*BEEP* Initiating lockdown in safe zone*BEEP*
:ErinKAK: …like that?
:WizKAK: Um… that wasn’t me…
:CogKAK: We rusted! They’ve heard our harmonics! I told you it was the paper manual!
:CogKAK: Oh stop spinning, Cog. Just disable the non-cogs, get?
[Morgani guard have been disconnected! Morgani guard have been disconnected!]
:CogKAK: It’s the twisted cog! She’s here!
:CogKAK: Well, don’t just spin there, slice and dice her!!
:WizKAK: …I’m going to guess they caused it… protect the Data node just a few more minutes…

Insert …Read a book!_
>>
No. 530268 ID: b5df96

Chain lighting through the fake computer thing. Fry them cogs.
>>
No. 530272 ID: 9ddf68

whelp, no need to play it quite anymore, throw some force lightning there way to stun them and then spawn yourself an RPG and blow them away. Also keep an eye on the guy behind you in the safe zone. it would really suck for you to go down because some A-hole back stabbed you
>>
No. 530274 ID: cf8f63

Wait, different thought-what if we somehow 'stealth' away or something? Let the stupid cogs cause the chaos, while we get the loot/data.
>>
No. 530276 ID: cf49fc

>>530267
Drop the Chandelier on the one in the back.
>>
No. 530279 ID: 01531c

>>530274
like camouflaging into the wall?
>>
No. 530281 ID: b3ca75
File 137537444190.png - (30.79KB , 900x450 , 26.png )
530281

>Wait, different thought-what if we somehow 'stealth' away or something?
:WizKAK: You need to stay close to the book otherwise I’ll lose the connection!
>like camouflaging into the wall?
They have already seen me and don’t seem particularly friendly towards me… I don’t think I can trick them like that…
:CogKAK: Kill the diseased one!

>Chain lighting through the fake computer thing. Fry them cogs.
:ErinKAK: Eat greased ligh- …oh, come on, a shield!?
>Spawn yourself an RPG and blow them away.
:ErinKAK: Eat rocket then!
[Cog laser deletes missile!]
:ErinKAK: COME ON!!

Insert or at least watch the movie_
>>
No. 530283 ID: b5df96

Wait, we have to stand close to the book? Staying in one place will kind of get us killed, especially against two opponents. How long do we have to keep that up? Can we pick up the book?

>laser fired through shield
...switch simulation to Dune-universe physics. That cog will suddenly find himself very exploded.

>ninja lizard
Turn its sword into a hostile liquid metal monster that attacks it.
>>
No. 530285 ID: 9ddf68

what's stopping you from just forming a spike from the ground up that guy's ass? Oh and can you go invisible and leave a fake version of yourself where you are standing right now that will electrocute anyone who touches it to take down sword lizard up there. If not just go with the spike idea again and have a spike come out of the 'wall' and impale him/her mid-jump.
>>
No. 530286 ID: 76b151

For the ninja once he leaps at you dodge and throw him into the safe zone.

For the laser dude subterreanean missiles. they go underground then explode once underneath your foe.

keep an eye out for #3, can't see him.
>>
No. 530291 ID: beeca1

Dopefish.exe behind him?
>>
No. 530295 ID: b3ca75
File 137537800413.png - (31.64KB , 900x450 , 27.png )
530295

>Wait, we have to stand close to the book?
:WizKAK: Just stay inside the room, okay?
>Oh and can you go invisible and leave a fake version of yourself where you are standing right now?
>…switch simulation to Dune-universe physics.
[Unable to take control over current server!]
>Turn its sword into a hostile liquid metal monster that attacks it.
[Unable to take control over program “Cog.ava”!]
:ErinKAK: Dammit! Stupid server rules!

>Dopefish.exe behind him?
…or two of them…
:CogKAK: AAAH!!
[Dopefish.exe successfully disconnects Cog.ava!]
[Cog.ava deletes Dopefish.exe]
…At least I got one…

>For the ninja once he leaps at you dodge and throw him into the safe zone.
She’s too fast! There’s no way I can get close to her without a way to block her sword.

Insert Ninja lizard wizard casting blizzard_
>>
No. 530296 ID: beeca1

>>530295
Shock again? Or make a pit beneath and attack while she's distracted.

Alternatively, more porn.
>>
No. 530301 ID: b5df96

Lightning sword to counter the metal sword.

All the fun of a lightsaber, with the added bonus of electrocution and less lawsuits.
>>
No. 530305 ID: 9ddf68

quick spawn more adds to swarm sword girl while you use the "everything is just a different floor" rule to run up to the 'ceiling' and then spawn yourself a gun and take her down
>>
No. 530317 ID: b3ca75
File 137538139108.png - (31.33KB , 900x450 , 28.png )
530317

>use the "everything is just a different floor" rule to run up to the 'ceiling'.
...so… which direction was originally “down” again?

>Lightning sword to counter the metal sword.
:WizKAK: Um… you know that you need to know how to use a sword in real life for tha-
Erin successfully parries Cog lizard’s sword flurry!
:WizKAK: …and apparently you do know how to wield a sword…
:CogKAK: What!? How did you parry!? These things are created to cut through anything!
:ErinKAK: This isn’t real life, baby, it’s the internet! …speaking of the internet…

>Alternatively, more porn.
:UnknownKAK: Do you like what you see, sexy?
…Well, I’m just as distracted as she is…
:WizKAK: Alright, I’m done. Just unplug me from the book and I’ll log you out.

Insert All the porn! All of it!_
>>
No. 530318 ID: dbe554

Log out, the mantid behind us is about to fire.
>>
No. 530319 ID: 76b151

surprise tail-attack!
>>
No. 530320 ID: 76b151

oh wait just jump up, the guy behind you is about to shoot.
>>
No. 530323 ID: 7dbd6b

Can you cross the red line to get instantly kicked?
>>
No. 530326 ID: cf49fc

>>530317
Superior Agility: Jump to the other floor and when they follow you, impale them.
>>
No. 530336 ID: b5df96

Dodge and immobilize your opponent- use them as a shield. Get the lizard ninja killed by the bug-gun behind you.
>>
No. 530337 ID: beeca1

>>530323
>>530318
No. We have to unplug Wiz.
>>
No. 530339 ID: cf8f63

Oh, so many potential options...
Let's see.
Barring doing something clever and sutble like having the 'floor' drop out from cog ninja here or shooting up to crush them temple-trap style, we could just go and grab Ninja boy and toss him into the safe zone lazer, now that we can stop his sword with our sword. Maybe even just do a violent disconnect and jump into the lazer ourselves could work!
But I'm gessing most of this is about as smart as summoning a dopefish about to eat us.
>>
No. 530341 ID: 9ddf68

jump over the lizard and let the mantis guy shoot her. then use your reflexes to jump back toward the book and then we can get out of here.
>>
No. 530345 ID: b3ca75
File 137538414415.png - (28.87KB , 900x450 , 29.png )
530345

>surprise tail-attack!
Well… it might distract her long enough…
:CogKAK: AAH! What the hell!? Where did that thing come from!?
>Superior Agility: Jump to the other floor and when they follow you, impale them.
:CogKAK: Come back here, you co- GAH!
[Cog have been disconnected!]
:ErinKAK: …dammit, I wanted to penetrate her with my long erect sword… my sensitive e-
:WizKAK: Yes, I get it, it’s sexual innuendo, ha ha very funny and all that… geez…

>Log out.
:ErinKAK: Alright, you’re unplugged. Get me out of here.
:WizKAK: Logging you out in… 3… 2…
:CogKAK: Cog brothers, I got the… data… oh… I’ll just log out then…
>>
No. 530346 ID: b3ca75
File 137538416905.png - (19.43KB , 900x450 , 30.png )
530346

:WizKAK: Welcome back to the world of the living. You did well back there…
:ErinKAK: So… I’m actually offline now and not in some kind of illusion dream kind of thing?
:WizKAK: …you’re in the real world, yes. I’ll look into the data you got with the help of Void later.
:ErinKAK: …so… what now?
:WizKAK: Whatever you want.

Insert FREEEEDOOO- meh, I’m bored_
>>
No. 530349 ID: 9ddf68

someone's on the crapper downstairs.

As for what you can do I say either hit the brake room and try and entertain yourself, snoop around and see if you can't find that power armor, or snoop around and see if you can't find your room. No one has told you where it is yet after all. and extra points if you snoop around by using your reflexes to there limit and don't get seen by anyone.
>>
No. 530357 ID: b5df96

The third cog got the data they wanted? I thought one of the dopefish got him.

Crank electrosenses. Double check that this reads as real.
>>
No. 530362 ID: c31f72

Sword skills, porn fights and not being stuck in a recursive illusion world? Erin, you are the best host.
>>
No. 530364 ID: dbe554

Back to the porn hub!....

Maybe we should check on Nevros first though, to make sure he's doing better.
>>
No. 530376 ID: a23afd

>>530346
I say we should ask why Serki got fired.
>>
No. 530378 ID: b3ca75
File 137538748123.png - (22.04KB , 900x450 , 31.png )
530378

>Sword skills.
My military implant makes me proficient in all currently used weapons… including vorpal proton blades.
>Back to the porn hub!
:ErinKAK: Time for some me ti- Hey! Did you just turn it off?
:WizKAK: I’m sorry, but it’s Dyne’s Hologenerator. I can’t just let you go around surfing porn on it without his approval. Use the full-size Holodeck if you’re that desperate.
>snoop around and see if you can't find your room.
…Or I should just ask Nev… quicker that way.

>Maybe we should check on Nevros first though, to make sure he's doing better.
:KyraKAK: So, while I already got the tools out, wants some upgrades? Maybe some girth or length?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What? No!
:SerkiKAK: Um… e-e-exc…e-excuse me…
:KyraKAK: Self lubrication?
:VoiddaggerKAK: No!
:SerkiKAK: N-n-never m-mind…
:KyraKAK: Vibration?
:VoiddaggerKAK: No!
:KyraKAK: Increased sensitivity?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …that act- I mean, no! I rather be pure, alright? No augs for me!
:KyraKAK: Aw… you’re no fun.

Insert …really?_
>>
No. 530383 ID: 01531c

>>530378
Reality IS defined by consistency.
The fewer fast changes you make to yourself, the more sure you can be that you are properly real and not in a dream state.
>>
No. 530385 ID: a23afd

>>530378
Ask Serki what he came here for, maybe we can help him get what he wants.
>>
No. 530387 ID: 9ddf68

get there attention and tell them that Serki want to tell them something. then ask for your room.
>>
No. 530397 ID: dbe554

She loves her work..

Gotta admit I am now curious how it would vibrate..

Also ask Serki what he's trying to tell them.
>>
No. 530409 ID: b3ca75
File 137538969534.png - (21.90KB , 900x450 , 32.png )
530409

>Reality IS defined by consistency.
…so, still being in this house is a good thing, right?

>Ask Serki what he came here for.
:SerkiKAK: E-Erin? …I-I just… oh… y-you h-h-have a tail…?
:ErinKAK: Since yesterday, yes.
:SerkiKAK: …it’s… s-s-se… n-nice… oh, a-and I j-just w-wanted to s-say that J-Jara is b-b-back… y-you w-w-wa… w-w-wanted to s-see her, r-r-right?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Did Serki just speak more than one word to a chick?
:KyraKAK: …I didn’t know he should talk like that…

>I say we should ask why Serki got fired.
:SerkiKAK:
:KyraKAK: Fired? He’s in therapy… he’s been there since he got out of school. He just doesn’t like to talk about it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …but why would he lie about being fired?
:SerkiKAK:

>then ask for your room.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It’s the last door on the right, just down the hall.

Insert Lies! The couch is your bed!_
>>
No. 530413 ID: b5df96

Either Serki had a job he never told the others about, or he's ashamed about the therapy and lied to cover his abdomen.

Either way, whups. Awkward.

>Jara is back
Well, we should probably check in with her, then.
>>
No. 530414 ID: dbe554

Thank serki, he's been so helpful.

Think he has a crush on you, considering I believe he was about to call your tail sexy.
>>
No. 530417 ID: 9ddf68

thank him for the information and tell him not to sweat it if he doesn't want to tell you he doesn't have to. I mean everyone has there secrets.
>>
No. 530422 ID: a23afd

>>530409
How the heck does a Mantis close their eyes?

Hmm, he said he got laid off when you asked him why he wasn't busy working when you woke up. Maybe he doesn't have the same hours as other people because of the therapy or something...? I can't figure it out, ask to talk to him in private about it so it's less embarrassing for him.
>>
No. 530431 ID: b3ca75
File 137539282182.png - (22.80KB , 900x450 , 33.png )
530431

>How the heck does a Mantis close their eyes?
…I don’t know… how the hell… but… I… what…
>Think he has a crush on you, considering I believe he was about to call your tail sexy.
…I don’t think he got a crush on me yet. He’s probably just starving for positive feedback and… wait, you think he was about to say that my tail was sexy? Hmm… maybe he got a thing for lizards? Besides, my tail is sexy!

>Thank serki, he's been so helpful.
:SerkiKAK: Y-you’re w-welcome…
>ask to talk to him in private about it so it's less embarrassing for him.
:ErinKAK: Hey, Serki, can I talk to you in privet later?
:SerkiKAK: I… b-bu… gnt…
:ErinKAK: …err… I meant about your job and stuff… um… less embarrassing you know…
:SerkiKAK: …k-kay…

>Well, we should probably check in with her, then.
…or she’ll check in with us…
:JaraKAK: Void? You sent me a message about some mind controlling Nano machines from hell and other space, right? …are you drunk or just high?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …um… well…

Insert How can they both be from hell and space? Is hell in space?_
>>
No. 530432 ID: a23afd

>>530431
Nope, give her a description of what happened.
>>
No. 530434 ID: 9ddf68

well seeing how I'm the one he tried to strangle when he was "high or drunk" after he was perfectly fine only seconds before I think I can back him up a bit.

Also tell her that before void snapped you where hearing a voice that kept saying mother over and over again, and also screamed like a little girl when you kicked void in his manhood.
>>
No. 530438 ID: dbe554

He gained near super-lizard strength, began a chant of CRUSH AND KILL AND CRUSH AND KILL and VOICES!!! CRUSH AND KILL!!

And then we kept hearing this weird background voice speaking at the same time so yeah we can back him up on that.
>>
No. 530442 ID: c23ab0

Nev's entire body started radiating some sort of red light, while he was suddenly filled with an overwhelming need to strangle us. Heightened metabolism or something, it was even overloading his implants. Some sort of hormonal mind control, possibly triggered by listening to an intercepted communication. Right before it hit he started babbling something about revenge without being aware he was saying anything in between his sentences.

The nano machines from hell were unrelated, that sort of purple goop we found trailing away from the slaughter of those Morgani agents. Probably unrelated. He wasn't covered in purple goop when he was trying to strangle us with his weak baby muscles.
>>
No. 530452 ID: b3ca75
File 137539532703.png - (22.68KB , 900x450 , 34.png )
530452

>give her a description of what happened.
:JaraKAK: …so… Mind control, voices in your head, purple goop Nano machines… and… lots of other stuff… and he was even glowing red? What in the…
:KyraKAK: It’s like a Sci-fi movie!
:JaraKAK: …fine, I’ll believe… some of it. I guess I can take a look on your implants and stuff if you’re really that paranoid.
:KyraKAK: …or maybe it’s a game?
:VoiddaggerKAK: But who is mother?
:KyraKAK: Go for the harem ending, Erin! Harem ending!
:JaraKAK: Um… Kyra, you know that being in a harem generally means to be committed to it.
:KyraKAK: …in that case, go for the free sex ending, Erin! Free sex ending!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oy…
:SerkiKAK:
:JaraKAK: Oh right, you guys seen the news? Some weird stuff happened in a small mining town not far from here… in fact, I think they even mentioned something like the purple goop you described. Maybe it’s worth checking out?

Insert Going for the bad ending in a hand basket_
>>
No. 530453 ID: dbe554

Everyone currently in this room shall be in the free sex ending!

But yeah, what weird stuff was being reported?
>>
No. 530456 ID: a23afd

>>530452
Okay, so the TransMachina is active in that mining town? Oh! Ask Nev what was in that data stick, because apparently the TransMachina knew where it was and went specifically after it. Ask who else knew where the data stick was. Also it wouldn't hurt for someone to look into why the Cogs were going after the same data we were. They seem to be a dangerous cult with plans to wipe out... people not like them, so we can't let them get access to what Morgani is developing.

I think we could take a quick trip over to the mining town while Wiz processes the data we retrieved, and head over to Armitage Inc afterwards.

Has Serki been stuck in that pose this entire time? If so maybe you should reassure him and help him out of the room. If not I guess he's fine and just reacting to the free sex thing.
>>
No. 530469 ID: 01531c

>>530431
>Insert How can they both be from hell and space? Is hell in space?_

Surely the cult classic Event Horizon has lasted into the modern day internet archives?
>>
No. 530486 ID: 9ddf68

eh check out the news feed and see if it gives you anything useful, If nothing else we can check it out while we wait for Wiz to do whatever it is he needs to do.
>>
No. 530488 ID: a01b62

Hell is other people!
>>
No. 530609 ID: b3ca75
File 137543194807.png - (21.47KB , 900x450 , 35.png )
530609

>Hell is other people!
You usually think so until you’ve experience true loneliness… crying yourself to sleep every night in sheer desperation for someone, anyone to find you and… um… what was we talking about, again?

>Has Serki been stuck in that pose this entire time?
:ErinKAK: Um… you alright, Serki?
:SerkiKAK: ...I-I n-n-need t-t-to…g-g-g…
>Ask Nev what was in that data stick
:VoiddaggerKAK: I don’t know. It was meant to be filled with information about the things you found on your mission, but you didn’t actually send anything… at least I don’t think it was you who sent something. It was right after I got automatic message that you’ve been killed in action and I was running away to lay low. I got this really weird message from you and the datastick was suddenly full with data about… I don’t know, I never had the time to go back and get it.
>Ask who else knew where the data stick was.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Only you and Haran… as far as I know.

>it wouldn't hurt for someone to look into why the Cogs were going after the same data we were.
:JaraKAK: Those nut jobs was on the news too. Their leader held some kind of public speech about the coming “war” that will form the future of our species… or something.
>But yeah, what weird stuff was being reported?
:JaraKAK: Mostly that someone had wrecked a bunch of cars… by throwing them around and stuff… oh, and that some drunk… real drunk, not simulated drunk, people saw some kind of monster eating a car. The news was mostly about that the Morgani have sent a security force out there.
:KyraKAK: That’s new, I’ve never seen them outside the Mega City before…
>If nothing else we can check it out while we wait for Wiz to do whatever it is he needs to do.
:JaraKAK: I need check with some people down there first. You probably won’t find anything if you go in blind. Meanwhile you can… um… I don’t know. Watch the news yourself, maybe? Play around on the HoloDeck? I guess Kyra, Void and Serki, wherever he ran off to, is free… just waste some time for a while.

Insert Time waster_
>>
No. 530610 ID: a23afd

>>530609
Ask what that weird message Nev got was, and see if he can give us the exact phrasing.

The monster that ate the car is likely the TransMachina, who... oh. Wanna bet what happened to you happened to Haran too? Or something similar, at any rate? He might be in control of the TransMachina, but he had a memory backup of the old Erin and knows she was a traitor, so he'd want to avoid places Erin would know about. I think this fits our data. The TransMachina knows stuff Haran knows, and is acting like Haran would act, except for the whole smileyface thing on corpses I guess. Though, come to think of it, if he has a "fragmented AI" like us with him... smiley faces on the corpses does seem like the sort of amusing psychological warfare we might come up with. Granted, all of this is circumstantial evidence and profiling, no hard evidence for it. I'd really like to get some footage of the TransMachina in action, or try to communicate with it somehow.

Also, what does Nev know about the Cog ideology? What do they want to accomplish? What do they admire, what do they hate?
>>
No. 530612 ID: dbe554

Talk to Serki, maybe check some news
>>
No. 530626 ID: a23afd

Oh, this is a good time to get that makeover too.
>>
No. 530645 ID: b5df96

Check out the news. We'll get our propaganda fist-hand!

No makeover.
>>
No. 530649 ID: dbe554

OH yeah forgot about that, get the makeover.
>>
No. 530650 ID: b3ca75
File 137545113847.png - (22.46KB , 900x450 , 36.png )
530650

>Wanna bet what happened to you happened to Haran too?
…No bets. That sounds way too plausible.
>Oh, this is a good time to get that makeover too.
>No makeover.
Make up your minds, guys.

>Ask what that weird message Nev got was, and see if he can give us the exact phrasing.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ll do even better than that. Still got the message on the portable MindPad you retrieved. Here, listen to this.
:ErinKAK: *BEEP*-nd why does this one deny the symphony of the flesh? The glory of the meat!? Does it not realize its individuality is just a drop of rain in the storm that is our perfection! Why choose the weakness of the one when you can have the strength of the many!? Why does it fight us, the brothers and sisters, daughter and sons of the great mo- [Call disconnected]
:KyraKAK: Well, that didn’t sound good…

>what does Nev know about the Cog ideology?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Augmentations. Lots and lots of Augs. They strive to exalt our species with the help of them. As for what they want here… um… no idea, really.

>Check out the news.
:TVKAK: -is still unable to answer what happened to the Morgani Sec force sent to the city HammerCrest. The Morgani themselves denies that anything would have happen to their force even after a video of a Morgani sec Officer being dragged screaming into the darkness have surfaced. More on this story as it develops.
>Talk to Serki.
…he’s hocked up to the HoloDeck. If I want to talk to him I got to follow him into the matrix. I can easily find him in there thanks of the training Wiz gave me, if I wanted to…

Insert Remember to delete your browser history_
>>
No. 530651 ID: b8ceae

>>530650
HammerCrest it is!
Lets make peaceful contact with the bloodthirsty horror.
>>
No. 530652 ID: dbe554

To the holodeck!
>>
No. 530653 ID: b5df96

Meh, if he's up to something online, I think it would be rude to interrupt.

>crazy ranting
Sounds like the cogs, or the voice we heard before.
>>
No. 530654 ID: 60bf07

I think we should try going to Hammercrest. First though we prepare to bring some weaponry and any portable tools we can get to study nanotech or biotech.
>>
No. 530667 ID: b3ca75
File 137545672425.png - (10.57KB , 900x450 , 37.png )
530667

>Let’s make peaceful contact with the bloodthirsty horror.
Cleary, this is the best course of action.
>I think we should try going to Hammercrest.
As soon as Jara can pinpoint the exact location in the city I should go. It’s a city of ten thousand people, so I can’t expect to find anything just driving around blindly.
>First though we prepare to bring some weaponry and any portable tools we can get to study nanotech or biotech.
I’ll see what the others can cook up.

>To the holodeck!
>Meh, if he's up to something online, I think it would be rude to interrupt.
…Hmm… On one hand, it would be rude… on the other… I’m kind of curious of what’s going on in there… maybe just a quick peek…

:UnknownKAK: You’re the best, Serki!
:UnknownKAK: You’re so smart!
:UnknownKAK: Can you tell me how to fix a hydroelectric portal generator? I know you can do it!
:SerkiKAK: T-thank you! I- W-WAIT, ERIN!?!?!
[Shutting down Therapy program: Social phobia part 8B…]
:ErinKAK: Wait, you can see m- oh, I forgot to turn off my avatar, didn’t I… wops…

Insert Fail_
>>
No. 530668 ID: b5df96

>Serki is Barclay
*Pff* Oh gods.

Oh well, I suppose using it as therapy and not some kind of creepy escapism and power trip is a good thing.

...awkward apology time?
>>
No. 530671 ID: b8ceae

>>530667
"For what it's worth you ARE totally awesome, and if I ever find the people who abused you into thinking otherwise I'll kick apologies out of their faces.
Also, I'm totally stealing that me-as-a-lizard avatar."
>>
No. 530677 ID: 60bf07

Hydroelectric portals are a thing? After apologizing ask what those are, because I am curious (and also it would probably help him to know that someone is interested in what he knows).

>>530671
Don't assume he was abused. Not all phobias are based in a specific trauma.
>>
No. 530683 ID: b3ca75
File 137546538857.png - (15.30KB , 900x450 , 38.png )
530683

>Don't assume he was abused. Not all phobias are based in a specific trauma.
I should probably try to get some background before I start assuming things…
>...awkward apology time?
:ErinKAK: Oh Sod. I’m sorry I… um… came in uninvited like this… sorry…
:SerkiKAK: P-please d-d-don’t t-th… t-t-think less off m-me…
:ErinKAK: Why would I do that? For what it's worth you ARE totally awesome!
:SerkiKAK: W-w-what!?
:ErinKAK: You’re repairing a combat power armor! Do you know how advance those things are? Also, I'm totally stealing that me-as-a-lizard avatar.
:SerkiKAK: W-what a-avatar… oh, I… I’m s-sorry… It m-makes avatars f-from my s-subconscious and… I’m s-sorry…
:ErinKAK: Don’t sweat it. You were talking to me right before you got here, so it’s understandable you would be thinking about me. By the way, what’s a hydroelectric portal generator? They got those in the cars, right?
:SerkiKAK: Y-you really w-want to know!? I-it’s a conduit with a specialized *Click* air resistance that-

:SerkiKAK: -that both powers the *Click* portal generator and the car itself! *Click*
:ErinKAK: So… only understanding about half of that… It’s a specialized tube with portals on each end with water falling between them, thus generating infinitive amount of power for the car, right?
:SerkiKAK: *Click*It’s a bit more complex than that but… yeah, t-that’s about it! *Click*

…Wow, he’s really happy… he’s starting to sound like Kyra did when she was watching that show yesterday…

Insert Click means click in mantis speak_
>>
No. 530684 ID: b5df96

...we use portals to generate infinite potential energy to power a perpetual motion generator?

Huh. Cool, but seems to me that should be violating basic conservation laws. You're creating energy. Unless the portals are pulling the energy from somewhere else.

...oh well. We're not here to be scientists, we're here to kick ass.

>image in an image
Aaaah! The recursing! It's started!
>>
No. 530687 ID: 60bf07

Does that mean they have portals to transport objects or even people, or do portals currently have a limitation like very short maximum distances?

>>530684
Having portals to begin with generally involves bludgeoning a few lays of physics with a chunk of unobtanium.
>>
No. 530693 ID: a23afd

>>530683
Oh dear, you have portals. Physics is broken. Not that it wasn't already broken a long time ago, but still.

So let's see. Serki would like you as a lizard, Nev would like you with a dick, Jara and Kyra are unknowns.

Ask Serki what his cybernetics do.
>>
No. 530697 ID: a01b62

Hit on Serki more, he's adorable.
>>
No. 530710 ID: b3ca75
File 137547111859.png - (62.49KB , 900x450 , 39.png )
530710

>So let's see. Serki would like you as a lizard, Nev would like you with a dick, Jara and Kyra are unknowns.
…I’m sure they like me for who I am, thank you very much… no need to play for their fetishes… yet.
>Hit on Serki more, he's adorable.
…well, he is adorable… but I don’t know if he’ll be able to handle me actually hitting on him… so far I’ve only been really friendly with the guy.

>but seems to me that should be violating basic conservation laws.
>Oh dear, you have portals. Physics is broken.
That pretty much sums it up.
>Does that mean they have portals to transport objects or even people, or do portals currently have a limitation like very short maximum distances?
A Portal suitable for… um… “Solid” material needs to be rather big, have a lot of hardware and be in a near perfect vacuum a.k.a space or it will become too unstable and collapse. It also got a maximum range of 8 parsec… or 25 light-years if you find that easier to comprehend. Anyway, portals are mostly used for engines or interstellar travel as far as I know.

>Ask Serki what his cybernetics do.
:SerkiKAK: O-oh? Um… I-it’s mostly t-tools to help me with… um… m-my mech… m-mechanical work. L-like my eye h-has a lot o-of sensors a-and p-precision t-tools… um… and m-my claws are b-built to b-be a substitute for t-the normal t-tools you n-n-need when y-you f-fix an e-eng… engine… W-what does y-y-yours do?
:ErinKAK: Oh, it mostly tools for my line of work… you know…
:SerkiKAK: S-super a-awe… awesome c-cyborg n-ninja?
:ErinKAK: Shouldn’t put it better myself.

:JaraKAK: *BEEP* Hey, Erin, I think I got a lead on the thing in Hammercrest. Come talk to me. *BEEP*
:UnknownKAK: *BEEP* You got one new message from… “Constantine” entitled: “Important”… *BEEP*

Insert Turn of your phone in the matrix, please_
>>
No. 530720 ID: b5df96

Try poking one of your recursive doubles while you check you phone message.

Then we can exit and go see Jara.
>>
No. 530722 ID: a23afd

>>530710
Eeggghhahh I do not like the holodeck anymore, please get the hell out of it. Also I kindof phrased that badly, I know they like you already.

Take that message from "Constantine" on the way to Jara. I wonder if that's Haran?
>>
No. 530727 ID: 9ddf68

can you get viruses in holospace or not and if so what can they do? If you can get a virus scan the mail first before you open it to make sure it isn't a trap and once we either read or delete it (if it has a virus on it) tell Serki it's been fun but we have to talk to Jara for a bit and will catch up later.
>>
No. 530767 ID: b3ca75
File 137547731942.png - (7.85KB , 900x450 , 40.png )
530767

>can you get viruses in holospace or not and if so what can they do?
It’s the internet… they do exactly the same stuff they do without the holodeck.
>Try poking one of your recursive doubles.
…it’s just a picture, nothing else.

>tell Serki it's been fun but we have to talk to Jara for a bit and will catch up later.
:SerkiKAK: Oh… I-I’ll come too. I a-already feel b-better after o-our t-talk so I d-don’t need t-to do t-that… t-thera… t-therapy session…
:ErinKAK: Alright, let me just check a massage first.
:SerkiKAK: And E-E-Erin? I-It’s b-b-been nice ta-

>Take that message from "Constantine" on the way to Jara.
:ErinKAK: Wait, what the hell, where am I? …what the fuck…
:ConstantineKAK: Ah, the elusive sisteres ofs the new dawnes, wes welcomes yous to ours presences.
:ErinKAK: …what?
:ConstantineKAK: Dos not fretes befores the pures lords. I ams Constantines, lords ofs the pures.
:ErinKAK: …still what.
:ArgyleKAK: What he’s trying to say is that he’s Constantine, lord of “Purity” as you metal heads like to call us… and I’m Argyle, he’s second in command… and apparently an interpreter because his galactic common sucks.
:ConstantineKAK: Va? Min engelska suger inte! Vad i helvete håller du på med, Argyle!?
:ErinKAK: Um… what? …Okay, enough of this bullshit. What the fuck do you guys want?
:ConstantineKAK: Wes ares heres dos offeres yous a deales, daughters ofs the dawnes. Wes knows whats yous ares and we’res willinges to gives yous thises informationes ifs yous slayes the metales ones frees in the smalles concretes jungles ofs “Hammercrestes”.
:ArgyleKAK: We are simply here because our goals intertwine. We know what you are and what the thing you are about to hunt is. All we ask for in return for this information is a favor… we’ll give you a weapon capable to destroy the... “Transmachina” that’s lose and if you succeed in doing so… well, you’ll know everything we know. Does that sound like a deal?
:ConstantineKAK: …som om hon skulle göra det… puh, detta kommer aldrig att funka…
:ErinKAK: Um… what… the… fuck…

…what kind of languages is that? It’s not in my languages database… it must be a rather insignificant one…

Insertes it’s annoyinges to writes likes thises_
>>
No. 530769 ID: 9ddf68

hmmm, ask why they want to take down the transmachina and if they have any idea who mother is since someone took control of our friend and had him try to strangle us while yelling something about "mother" over and over again.
>>
No. 530777 ID: b5df96

...so do you guys actually have glowing wings and branches growing from your backs, or do you just have overinflated avatars?

>We know what you are and what the thing you are about to hunt is.
Oh, that's great. I don't know for sure what I am, what I'm hunting, or that I'm actually hunting it.

A weapon that works would be nice, but I can't promise I'll use it in advance. I don't even know what's going on!
>>
No. 530780 ID: dbe554

It's swedish! Old language.

"Huh? My English does not suck! What the hell are you doing, Argyle!?

as if she would do it ... phew, this will never work ..."

Also ask who the metal ones are, are they cogs?
>>
No. 530783 ID: b3ca75
File 137548018006.png - (22.33KB , 900x450 , 41.png )
530783

>...so do you guys actually have glowing wings and branches growing from your backs, or do you just have overinflated avatars?
:ConstantineKAK: Wes are likes the woodsy lords-
:ArgyleKAK: Käften, Con.
>I don't even know what's going on!
:ArgyleKAK: But you will when you’re done with our task.
>Questions.
:ArgyleKAK: All your questions will be answered when you have completed your task.

>A weapon that works would be nice, but I can't promise I'll use it in advance.
:ArgyleKAK: Very well. It is your choice how you use it. Here…
:ErinKAK: Ow! My brain! …what did you do!?
:ArgyleKAK: You’ll see in due time… now, goodbye.
-----
:SerkiKAK: -lking t-to you… I… I-I…
:ErinKAK: …ugh…
:SerkiKAK: …E-Erin… y-you’re… um…
:ErinKAK: My head…
:SerkiKAK: Y-you’re bleeding! Are you alright!? What happened!?

Insert I don’t even…_
>>
No. 530785 ID: a23afd

>>530783
Tell him you got contacted by someone called "Constantine" who was the head of some organization related to "Purity", which I guess means they don't like cybernetics. They somehow hacked into you through your phone and did something to your head saying they were giving you a weapon against the transmachina, so it's time to visit Kyra.

This seems like a war over transhumanism. The Cogs like cybernetics, "Purity" doesn't, who knows what Morgani and the Empire's stances are. Morgani seems fond of nanotech though considering they created the transmachina.
>>
No. 530786 ID: b5df96

...did they even specify what the task was?

>what happened
I think I accepted an unauthorized download. To the doctors, and mod-analyzers, I think.
>>
No. 530797 ID: dbe554

>>530786

To kill metal men in the concrete jungle of hammercrest.

Also, get medical attention, state you just got mindfucked by weird woodsy fellows of purity.
>>
No. 530806 ID: b3ca75
File 137548503141.png - (22.64KB , 900x450 , 42.png )
530806

>Also, get medical attention; state you just got mindfucked by weird woodsy fellows of purity.
:KyraKAK: Oh sod, what happened!?
:ErinKAK: …gnt…
:SerkiKAK: S-she s-s-said t-th… that s-someone n-named Constant… C-Const… Constantine h-hacked h-her i-implant trough h-her p-phone…
:JaraKAK: …what? How does that even work?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Just hook her up the scanner and check what’s wrong with her!
:ErinKAK: …gnt… brr… ht…
:JaraKAK: This can’t be right…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Something’s wrong with her implants, right?
:ErinKAK: Brrrin…hurrrt….sss…
:KyraKAK: Um… Serki… you can put her down on the bed now…
:SerkiKAK:
:JaraKAK: Her implants is fine… kind off… It’s her brain… it’s… bigger? And it seems to be growing over her implants? What the hell?
:KyraKAK: …You mean her brain is swelling?
:JaraKAK: It’s not swelling! It’s just… bigger! It’s like it got an extra layer on it! It has grow!?
:ErinKAK: …why can I taste purple?

Insert It’s a weapon of mass…_
>>
No. 530809 ID: b5df96

...makes sense. The purists are bio-freaks, right? So whatever they did is a bio-hack, not a mod-hack.

Does this mean we have physic powers now?

[Check bio-modifications for encoded documentation]
>>
No. 530811 ID: dbe554

Growing over the implants? Is it destroying them? Is it causing harm, seriously how can her skull even contain this.
>>
No. 530870 ID: 12c19f

>>530811
It likely condensed existing brain tissue somehow to make space.

Which might make her more prone to cranial trauma if her brain has become more dense.
>>
No. 530898 ID: a23afd

>>530806
You might want to make room for the brain then. Remove the implants that are in the way.

Personally I think it's giving US more power. We are localized in your brain, after all. Let's NOT fry the brain scanner this time, please?
>>
No. 530914 ID: c23ab0

It'd make sense Purity having spooky biological augmentation technology, and actually have fancy fairy wings like that. What makes less sense is how they transmitted that over mechanical and electrical technology, i.e. your phone.

Insert email me a beer...
>>
No. 530918 ID: 9ddf68

so we have cogs which focus on cybernetic modification and now purity that focus on bio modification. Can we run a search on purity to see how well know they are cause if we're going to be possibly helping them I at least would like to have an idea on who we're working for.
>>
No. 530920 ID: b5df96

>>530898
If the brain's grown over existing implants, getting to them might be harder now. We'd have to cut through new brain tissue, and since this is a new configuration, it's not as if we know what does what or how to get through it safely.

...and really, I'd prefer not to have to resort to pulling augs unless we have to.
>>
No. 531024 ID: b3ca75
File 137553349334.png - (23.04KB , 900x450 , 43.png )
531024

>[Check bio-modifications for encoded documentation]
…unless the documents are the taste of purple I can’t find anything… man, it starting to smell purple now too! …how the hell do I even know how purple taste and smells like?
>Can we run a search on purity to see how well know they are?
“Purity”… a known terrorist group active primarily outside and in the edge of imperial space. Is hunted by the imperial polices because of death, destruction and unregistered rave parties. Legal to shoot on sight… huh…

>...makes sense. The purists are bio-freaks, right? So whatever they did is a bio-hack, not a mod-hack.
:JaraKAK: Bio what now? Um… they haven’t invented that yet… I think…
>Growing over the implants? Is it destroying them?
:KyraKAK: They seems to be fine… kind of… they are fine for the moment but if you get anymore “upgrades” like this they will start to break.

>seriously how can her skull even contain this.
:JaraKAK: There was a reason why you started bleeding and collapsed, you know… though, it seems to be getting better…
>It likely condensed existing brain tissue somehow to make space.
:KyraKAK: No… it’s condensing the new brain tissue into the old. Your brain is getting smaller again, but with a bigger… “mass”…
:JaraKAK: …It’s still the same weight, though… I don’t really know how that works but… that’s what the number says…

>Does this mean we have physic powers now?
…I don’t know… I kind of feel weird… like… purple… and… wait… I can feel something else…
…Serki feels… afraid? I… I can feel his emotions? …Kyra seems fascinated and Jara is just confused… while Nev is… is… going through an emotional roller-coaster… huh…

>Insert email me a beer...
Insert …oh shit, you can read my mind, can’t you!? …Stop thinking dirty thoughts, stop thinking…_
>>
No. 531038 ID: b5df96

...I think I'm empathic now? That's... kind of weird.

>no documentation
Jeeze guys, would it kill you to encode the user manual into our junk DNA?
>>
No. 531040 ID: 4c8520

Wait, do you mean that its volume has gotten bigger, or are you saying that it has actually gained additional mass that does not have any apparent weight?

Hmm, can you tell people's location or direction from you by this emotions sense, or just that they are feeling that emotion somewhere nearby?
>>
No. 531046 ID: b3ca75
File 137554680276.png - (23.04KB , 900x450 , 44.png )
531046

>Hmm, can you tell people's location or direction from you by this emotions sense, or just that they are feeling that emotion somewhere nearby?
…I can only sense that they are nearby and… it’s odd, I can feel to who it belongs to somehow…

>Wait, do you mean that its volume has gotten bigger, or are you saying that it has actually gained additional mass that does not have any apparent weight?
:JaraKAK: What I’m saying is that I’m getting some impossible readings on it. A few seconds ago it weighted 400tons and was the size of the smaller moon, which is by all means just… stupid. Either something’s up with your brain that can’t be scanned or this piece of junk is still broken since yesterday.
:KyraKAK: Thank you for reminding me, Jara, you still haven’t… repaid me yet~
:JaraKAK: …oh, right… shit…

>...I think I'm empathic now? That's... kind of weird.
:JaraKAK: …yeah, how about no. You’re not empathic. Brain damaged maybe, but not empathic.
:ErinKAK: I can sense that you’re frustrated.
:JaraKAK: No shit, Sherlock.
:ErinKAK: …and… I feel like… I… can make you happy? Hmm…
:JaraKAK: Unless you’re hiding a cake in those pants of yours I’m… heh…hah… hehe… why…HAHA… why I’m I laughing? HAH, oh Sod, I feel… HAHA… happy… Heh… w-what did you d-do!?
:ErinKAK: Interesting…
:KyraKAK: …did you just glow purple?

Insert Super fun happy mind powers of doom!_
>>
No. 531050 ID: dbe554

Oh that's bitchin, we got emphatic telepathic powers!

Her eyes also turned purple as well.

Try doing two people at once and try to figure out the range. Happy party!
>>
No. 531052 ID: cf8f63

Oh.
Whatever those guys gave you? It's the same thing that got used on Void earlier.
Only this jerk speciallizes in rage.
Cut off the happy flow, and ask her what it felt like. Betcha she describes something simmilar to what you said earlier.
>>
No. 531054 ID: 4c8520

Try stopping using the powers for a moment before trying anything else, to make sure this isn't about to spiral out of control.
>>
No. 531055 ID: b5df96

Emotion manipulation? That's an interesting form of mind control. ...let's stop doing that to your friends, though. That's kind of weird.

>>531052
And yeah, now that we know this is possible, something based on the same tech (or bio, whatever) is probably what you and void were hit with earlier.
>>
No. 531059 ID: b3ca75
File 137555000342.png - (23.04KB , 900x450 , 45.png )
531059

>Only this jerk specializes in rage.
…I can do rage too… I think. It feels like I can do any emotion, but I won’t know my limits before I test it.
>Try doing two people at once and try to figure out the range.
Doing it to Jara needed my complete concentration, so two people at once is a no go. As for range… let’s not use my friends as test subjects, shall we? It would be rude…

>Cut off the happy flow, and ask her what it felt like. Betcha she describes something similar to what you said earlier.
:ErinKAK: …so… how did that feel like?
:JaraKAK: WHAT DID YOU DO!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That… t-that was the same thing that happened t-to me, w-wasn’t it!?
:SerkiKAK:
:KyraKAK: Hmm…

…Well, all of them feel the same emotion now… fear… pure fear… except for doc, she got like half fear, half curiosity…
<They fear the truth…>

Insert Fear is the mind-killer…_
>>
No. 531060 ID: dbe554

Oh great, the mind voices are back too...Besides us.

Reassure everyone, let Kyra indulge herself to help reassure everyone a bit. Also reassure them you won't turn them into rage filled beings whose only goal is to murder.
>>
No. 531061 ID: cf8f63

I think it was, furthermore, we now know what group is responsible for that earlier incident, at least partially so, if that was something like a rouge member.
But if you're still feeling frazzled, act like it! Even if it's empowering, it's also new and very unknown to you.
>>
No. 531062 ID: 4c8520

This means we have a sample of this emotion weapon, so we can test if for possible countermeasures. If the others are ok with it, this is the perfect chance to find out the limitations of this thing before we come across an actual hostile wielding one.

By the way, can you try and get an emotional reading from the source of that <voice>?
>>
No. 531063 ID: 9ddf68

Whelp we now scared the crap out of everyone in this room, might as well head to Hammercrest so everyone can calm down.

I also can't help but wonder if doc is more curios about the fact that you have an augmentation that she has never seen before or that fact that we got it via email.
>>
No. 531075 ID: b3ca75
File 137555407238.png - (22.64KB , 900x450 , 46.png )
531075

>By the way, can you try and get an emotional reading from the source of that <voice>?
Let’s see… that’s odd… It’s seems to be feeling curio- no wait, it’s confus- no, frustrated… wait a second… I’m reading myself? Dammit!

>Reassure everyone.
:ErinKAK: I-I’m sorry but… um… I’m still me, right!? Even if I just got some freaky powers… right?
:VoiddaggerKAK:
:ErinKAK: Besides, I’m just as scared of them as you are… in fact, I should probably be more scared of them then you are… it is my brain that just went weird after all… D-don’t you trust me?
:SerkiKAK: I-I t-trust you…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …If you can prove that you can keep them under control I’ll trust you, alright?
>let Kyra indulge herself to help reassure everyone a bit.
:KyraKAK: Well, If you trust me with you brain I’ll trust you with my emotions or whatever you did… Hmm, how do I even start with this?

>This means we have a sample of this emotion weapon, so we can test if for possible countermeasures.
:JaraKAK: …You’re not using me as a test subject again… but you’re right. We need to know what this is and how to counter it.
:SerkiKAK: I-I’m… um… vol… v-volu…t-teer…i-ing…
>we now know what group is responsible for that earlier incident, at least partially so, if that was something like a rouge member.
:JaraKAK: And here I thought Purity was just a scapegoat created by the Morgani… Doesn’t explain how they got freaky mystic powers, though…

>might as well head to Hammercrest so everyone can calm down.
:KyraKAK: No, you won’t. As a doctor I forbid you from leaving this building before I know you’re alright. You just collapsed from some kind of brain swelling! Sod, you where bleeding from your ears even! There’s no way I’m going to let you go on a mission like this!
:JaraKAK: And I won’t let you leave because… other reasons.
:ErinKAK: So… what am I supposed to do then? Ow! What was tha-
:KyraKAK: I just inserted some Nano machines into you. They’ll monitor your brain, hearth rate and stuff like that. Just keep your cute butt in the facility. Other than that, you’re free to do whatever.

Insert Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration_
>>
No. 531080 ID: a01b62

Give Serki some happy since he volunteered and all.
>>
No. 531081 ID: dbe554

If Serki is Volunteering, let's make him feel Confidence first, then try and see if you can add in additional emotions, like happiness, and a bit of courage.

With his consent of course.
>>
No. 531086 ID: b5df96

...do we have to jump right to human trials? (Mantis, whatever). Don't we have a lab rat or something we could start with? Mess with the base pet?

And and test if this is Deanna Troi type empathy. Can you sense people through long range communications for no good reason?
>>
No. 531090 ID: 9ddf68

well how long are we going to be stuck here then. I mean we only have to field agents right now (you and wiz) so if they keep you indoors to long your groups efforts will be cut in half. I mean void, Jara, and the doc are about research that you can only get from the field and Serki is the mechanic and seeing how we're a secrete group I'm guessing most of the stuff we bring to him to fix are crap we grab from the field or at least the more offensive stuff (like power armor, guns, ect). So in short we better not be grounded for to long.
>>
No. 531095 ID: b3ca75
File 137555915901.png - (14.83KB , 900x450 , 47.png )
531095

>Don't we have a lab rat or something we could start with? Mess with the base pet?
:KyraKAK: …lab rat? Um… I’m pretty sure they haven’t done animal testing since… um… they invented the cloning tank. People just clone their test subject today… which is something we can’t really do right now. Besides, I’m pretty sure none of us have any animals… at least any that they want you to use as test subjects.
>well how long are we going to be stuck here then.
:KyraKAK: Dunno… maybe just today? I’ll see what my tests say first.

>Can you sense people through long range communications for no good reason?
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… I’m in the canteen… watching Kyra being enthralled in that mecha show… why are we doing this again?
:ErinKAK: To see if I can sense your emotions over the communicator… which I can’t…
:VoiddaggerKAK: No surprise there… I can’t imagine why you would believe this would work… at all…
:ErinKAK: Thanks for the help anyway, bye.

>If Serki is Volunteering, let's make him feel Confidence first, then try and see if you can add in additional emotions, like happiness, and a bit of courage.
:SerkiKAK: Um… w-w-why are w-we in your r-room?
:ErinKAK: Because it’s quiet. I need to focus completely on this… now… I’ll try to make you more confident… tell me how you feel…
:SerkiKAK: …I-it t-tingles… and… I-I f-feel… s-s-safe?
:ErinKAK: …hmmm… maybe if I…
:SerkiKAK: …I’m s-starting t-to feel a b-bit… s-sad…
:ErinKAK: …and if I do this?
:SerkiKAK: Ugh, I f-feel s-s-sick…
:ErinKAK: Sorry… then… It should be like this…
:SerkiKAK: I’m… warm?
:ErinKAK: Then I’m guessing confidence is li-
>>
No. 531096 ID: b3ca75
File 137555918761.png - (14.84KB , 900x450 , 48.png )
531096

:ErinKAK: Mfff!

*Kissu~*

Insert Doki Doki Erin-san~
>>
No. 531098 ID: dbe554

Well that certainly worked! Even swept you off your feet and everything into confident arms!

..I think, we aren't making him feel lust are we?

Also man our room is bare and full of boxes, I swore it was a warehouse at first.
>>
No. 531101 ID: b5df96

Whoop! Too much! Dial that back down.
>>
No. 531103 ID: 9ddf68

awwww, that's adorable

what's it like being kissed by someone that has mandibles?
>>
No. 531105 ID: c23ab0

RUSSIAN SUPLEX

No no don't do that.
>>
No. 531120 ID: b8ceae

>>531096
Gently push him back.
"Ok, while I'm not opposed to this, I need to know if that was you or me."
>>
No. 531122 ID: b3ca75
File 137556314189.png - (15.09KB , 900x450 , 49.png )
531122

>Whoop! Too much! Dial that back down.
:SerkiKAK: W-WAIT, WHAT AM I DOING!?
:ErinKAK: …Ok, while I'm not opposed to this, I need to know if that was you or me…
:SerkiKAK: I d-d-didn’t m-mean to! I’m s-sorry! I s-s-houldn’t c-con… c-control m-myself! I’m sorry! I’ve w-w-wanted to k-kiss you f-f-for a w-while and… I’m Sorry… sorry… sorrrysorrysorrysorry-

>we aren't making him feel lust are we?
…I don’t know, actually…
:SerkiKAK: -Sorrysorrysorry-
>Also man our room is bare and full of boxes, I swore it was a warehouse at first.
Well, Nev said that it was thrown together in the last second so…
:SerkiKAK: -Sorrysorrysorry-
>what's it like being kissed by someone that has mandibles?
…Sloppy… I can tell you Serki doesn’t have a lot of experience kissing… at least not someone with lips… Kyra on the other hand… that was… nice… not to say that this also was kind of nice…
:SerkiKAK: -Sorrysorrysorry-

Inse- Sorrysorrysorry_
>>
No. 531124 ID: cf49fc

>>531122
Kiss him you fool. Also, stop using your godlike psychic powers to alter your friends emotions. Serki has enough psychological issues without have psychicological issues.
>>
No. 531127 ID: a23afd

>>531122
Give him some hugs.
>>
No. 531129 ID: dbe554

Give him a bug hug, tell him he shouldn't be sorry. This is why we were testing in private in case something happened out of someone's control.

Besides it's not like it was a bad thing to you anyways.
>>
No. 531130 ID: dbe554

>>531124

He Volunteered for it! It's not like she just suddenly decided. "Hey! I'm gonna mess with him for kicks!"
>>
No. 531134 ID: 1ef2eb

Give him a hug and tell him he has nothing to be sorry for. You're not mad at him or anything
>>
No. 531139 ID: b3ca75
File 137556493635.png - (14.49KB , 900x450 , 50.png )
531139

>Give him a bug hug.
:ErinKAK: You have nothing to be sorry about, silly. I’m not mad or anything.
:SerkiKAK: R-really?
:ErinKAK: I’m the one who screwed up, not you.
:SerkiKAK: O-oh…
:ErinKAK: Besides, it was kind of… nice~
:SerkiKAK: …w-w-w-wha…
:ErinKAK: Though you are kind of inexperienced with it…
:SerkiKAK: …gnt…
:ErinKAK: …I’m sorry I… I didn’t mean to embarrass you… I was just thinking out loud… sorry…
:SerkiKAK: I-i-it’s a-a-al…a-a-alright… I… I… I… um… m-m-maybe… um… I… um…
:ErinKAK: ?
:SerkiKAK: …c-c-c-cn… c-c-c-cn… *cough* …canItrainony- no w-w-waitthatw-was… stupid… s-sorry…

Insert Bed bugs in the making_
>>
No. 531143 ID: dbe554

Well that therapy worked, he actually asked if he could train kissing with you.

Time to grind that stat all the way to the top if he wants.
>>
No. 531144 ID: a01b62

Yes. The answer is yes.
>>
No. 531145 ID: c31f72

Shouldn't he try to find someone actually good at kissing to train on? Erin here has only ever kissed one other person before.
>>
No. 531146 ID: a23afd

>>531139
How cute, he's like a teenager. Kinda makes me disapprove of developing a romantic relationship with him, though. It doesn't seem like he's ready for that sort of thing.

How about this, tell him you'll help him with his kissing technique, but just as a friend. Give him advice and let him try it out.
>>
No. 531151 ID: fd7000

Not right now, you need to give him some space for the rest of the day and let his head settle. If he still wants to tomorrow...
>>
No. 531154 ID: b3ca75
File 137556774218.png - (15.18KB , 900x450 , 51.png )
531154

>Shouldn't he try to find someone actually good at kissing to train on? Erin here has only ever kissed one other person before.
Actually… I have kissed people before I lost my memory. I can still remember those times. Though, you’re kind of right, I’ve only kissed one mantis before… and very few guys apparently… huh… Besides, this way both of can learn a thing or two~
>How cute, he's like a teenager. Kinda makes me disapprove of developing a romantic relationship with him, though. It doesn't seem like he's ready for that sort of thing.
…I… maybe you’re right… I should at least take it a bit… slower…

>How about this, tell him you'll help him with his kissing technique, but just as a friend. Give him advice and let him try it out.
:SerkiKAK: O-of c-c-course, a-as friends… t-that what I m-m-meant…
:ErinKAK: Well then… let’s start with finding a good location… like the bed…
>>
No. 531156 ID: b3ca75
File 137556776615.png - (23.36KB , 900x450 , 52.png )
531156

[Lost connection with Aether form]
[Connecting to closes possible form…]
-d I hope we actually gain something from this… we shouldn’t go on wild goose chases like this…
:JaraKAK: *Sigh*…
:WizKAK: *Beep* Jara? I’m at Hammercrest… what now?
:JaraKAK: Find that bar I told you about. The contact should be there.
:WizKAK: …Very well…*Beep*

…what am I doing with my life?
…Man… I really need to get la-
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Jara Highblade!]
:JaraKAK: What the- Who said that!? …Hello!? I got a gun!

Insert Jumpy lizard_
>>
No. 531158 ID: dbe554

Hey Jara! We're in your head, spooking your mind. *Ghostly noise*
>>
No. 531159 ID: b5df96

>I've got a gun!
That's really not going to do much to stop us, unless you blow your brains out.

Hello, we're Erin's shattered guiding AI you didn't believe existed! Don't mind us, we're here to help. Guess her being psychic now lets us wander.

Sorry about breaking your computer before. Was sort of an accident.

Let's not drive her crazy with the voices of the many stuff, okay? She's got enough to deal with.
>>
No. 531160 ID: c31f72

Oh neat we can have other hosts this time too. Hi!
>>
No. 531166 ID: 2fc3e9

Don't bother using it unless you want to blow your brains out, we're in your head.

And yep, we're Erin's "fictional" guiding AI. We're also badly broken, given that we're in you and not Erin.

How ya doing? Was that you who needed to get laid?
>>
No. 531170 ID: 8ef0aa

Oh hey Jara we're a fragmented rouge AI that's helping Erin but seem to have lost contact with her for the moment, so we're going to bug you for a bit, questions?
>>
No. 531177 ID: b3ca75
File 137557005002.png - (23.11KB , 900x450 , 53.png )
531177

>Hello, we're Erin's shattered guiding AI you didn't believe existed!
…what?
>Don't bother using it unless you want to blow your brains out, we're in your head.
…WHAT!?
>Don't mind us, we're here to help. Guess her being psychic now lets us wander.
I don’t even- Gah! Just a day ago this shit was normal and now… psychic voices!? What the hell!? …I’m mad, aren’t I? I’m freaking insane! I’m in a straightjacket, drooling on the floor in some padded featureless room, aren’t I?
>How ya doing? Was that you who needed to get laid?
W-what?! B-but I- b-b-but… no! Shut up, crazy voices! You’re not going to drive me crazy… ier!!

:WizKAK: *Beep* I’ve spotted the target. It’s moving over the rooftops, fast… I’m going in for a closer look.
:JaraKAK: Wait what!? No do-
:WizKAK: Wait, what is that thing… it’s… I’ve never… well, nuts… I might be in a bit of trouble… they *Static* [Connection lost]…
:JaraKAK: …Wiz? …Wiz, answer me! …fuck.

Insert the f word_
>>
No. 531179 ID: a23afd

>>531156
Do you know anything about "Aether"? Apparently we're connected to the new Erin via that. Hmm... maybe the magic we remember from ages past was just really really advanced science? Maybe the mechanism that allowed people to become wizards was via genetic engineering, and it eventually got too diluted to work anymore? That would explain why magic died out, and also explain it as not actually magic.

Oh, and Erin thinks you have an amazing ass, just fyi.
>>
No. 531183 ID: 5663f2

Ok.
This is ominous. Erin just got screwed with by this Purity group, and now we've lost contact with Wiz.
We're out of field agents, unless we send Erin, who's had who knows WHAT done to her, nevermind the how!
...
We might need to...Disengage somehow? Is there some method that you know of that we as a group can splinter and go 'undercover' for a while?
This seems too much like someone's trying to perform a coup or some other trick.
>>
No. 531185 ID: dbe554

Oh man, looks like Wiz got caught up against the creature.

Is there anyway for you to detect life signs from an outlier agent? Or is that connection to their speaker the only way.
>>
No. 531187 ID: a23afd

>>531177
Oh dear, that's bad. Uh. Wiz has this entire place monitored. That means if whatever took him out didn't destroy his body completely, they could spy on us via his implants or whatever that let him see everything. Does Wiz have any panic button or something that would deactivate the surveillance? If not, we might have to move our base of operations.
>>
No. 531200 ID: ad2527

How good of a hacker are you cause if you could hack into a nearby camera we could see what's going on
>>
No. 531205 ID: b5df96

Uh right. You need to get eyes on him or some useful intel. See if there's anything we can do to help, or if we have to deploy a rescue. Or if rescue is even feasible.
>>
No. 531224 ID: c23ab0

Basically our purpose is to get you laid. Only then will you be free of our presence!
>>
No. 531258 ID: cf49fc

>>531156
We are the reason Eris is so strange.
>>
No. 531330 ID: b3ca75
File 137562254136.png - (23.65KB , 900x450 , 54.png )
531330

>Is there any way for you to detect life signs from an outlier agent?
Oh right, I have equipment for that… no signal? That’s… actually kind of good. That means something is blocking the signal from him… and he isn’t confirmed dead… what am I saying? Wiz is like 140 years old and has worked as a merc all his life in far more dangerous places then this… I’m sure he’s fine.
>See if there's anything we can do to help, or if we have to deploy a rescue.
:JaraKAK: Tyros? You there?
:TyrosKAK: The fuck is it!? Those freaking Morgani has already annoyed me enough with that fucking signal blocking shit they set up. You’re fucking lucky I already moved away from that fucking place when you called me, bitch.
:JaraKAK: …Signal blocking shit?
:TyrosKAK: You know, a fu*BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP* right in the *BEEP*BIP*BIP*BEEP* in the alps *BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BIP* the fuck is that *BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP* noise?
:JaraKAK: Shut up for a sec…
:TyrosKAK: *BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP*… *BEEP*BIP*BIP*BEEP*… *BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BIP*… *BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP*…
:JaraKAK: …hmmm…

>Wiz has this entire place monitored.
I know… and he was paranoid enough to make it only usable from a terminal here. If they can use that we’re already screwed anyway.
>Do you know anything about "Aether"?
…isn’t that the fifth element? You know… like fire, water, wind and earth kind of deal?
>We are the reason Eris is so strange.
…That explains a lot, actually.
>Erin thinks you have an amazing ass, just fyi.
And unless she grows a dick I don’t give a shit… no wait, that came out wrong… Unless she’s a DUDE I don’t give a shit… because I’m straight… and I already know I got a nice butt… everyone always tells me that. Of course, that also means most guys just want to conquer the ass instead of caring for my personality and- wait, no! Fuck you guys! Stop making me blabber on about personal things!
>Basically our purpose is to get you laid. Only then will you be free of our presence!
It almost sounds like your trying to get me in bed with Erin…It’s not going to happen… now, go away, you’re annoying…

Insert Veni, vidi, vici that ass_
>>
No. 531334 ID: 2f4b71

>*BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP*
>*BEEP*BIP*BIP*BEEP*
>*BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BIP*
>*BEEP*BEEP*BIP*BEEP*
--.-/-..-/--../--.-
QXZQ
>>
No. 531339 ID: dbe554

Actually we lost signal from Erin, and we somehow linked to the closest possible Aether form.

Which was you, which is kinda weird when Serki was closer, so something about you is special enough to get the Voice of the Many, Our nickname so to speak.

So yeah, you're stuck with us until we disconnect again, and return to Erin..Or someone else on base. I know we can be a hassle but our skills can be quite helpful, despite our varied and often perverted nature.
>>
No. 531353 ID: b5df96

Void's here. Maybe he can help?

>>531334
Oh, well done. More code, transmitting the same message from before. You sure that doesn't mean anything to you?
>>
No. 531360 ID: b3ca75
File 137563315768.png - (24.06KB , 900x450 , 55.png )
531360

>QXZQ, Morse code. You sure that doesn't mean anything to you?
…It’s means… he’s alright? If it’s Wiz that sent that then it means that he’s fine… for now…
:JaraKAK: Tyros, come back to base. We might need a driver.
:TyrosKAK: On my fucking way.

>Actually we lost signal from Erin, and we somehow linked to the closest possible Aether form.
…I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean. Isn’t Aether supposed to be life or something?
>something about you is special.
Yeah, right. The only thing special about me is that I’m forever stuck in my father’s shadow, never living up to my family name… the weakest link of the chain. I think you got the wrong lizard, voice.

>Void's here. Maybe he can help?
:JaraKAK: Hello, Nev… weren’t you supposed to check out the info Wiz got.
:VoiddaggerKAK: I’ve already done my part. Wiz needs to do the rest when he gets back. Besides, there’s no rush, we have to wait to tomorrow to pull this off anyway. Oh, and doc wanted you to know that Erin seems to be fine. She haven’t found any kind of abnormal values while she monitored her body… well, except a bit higher than normal hearth rate for the last twenty minutes but doc only giggled about that for some reason…
:JaraKAK: …you want me to send her out to Hammercrest, don’t you?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That was the original plan, wasn’t it? I mean, Wiz is more needed here.
:JaraKAK: …I don’t trust her.
:VoiddaggerKAK: You don’t trust me either… or Wiz… or doc… or Tyros… is there anyone you trust?
:JaraKAK:

Insert Trust is the mind-killer… wait…_
>>
No. 531365 ID: dbe554

Well we do end up helping people to inspiring greatness, but for now we need to concentrate on the present

You do need to learn to trust some of these people however as we know Erin could likely do very well on the mission at hand.

Also unrelated is that the reason her hearth rate was up was cause she was 'teaching' Serki kissing.
>>
No. 531366 ID: c31f72

Don't worry! Unless you turn evil or something you'll maybe be as well known as our first host's husband some day.
They named this planet after him, despite knowing jack shit about him :)
>>
No. 531369 ID: b5df96

>if Wiz sent that it means he's all right
Well yes, if Wiz sent that message.

>trust
...do you trust yourself?
>>
No. 531373 ID: b3ca75
File 137563619866.png - (24.02KB , 900x450 , 56.png )
531373

>...do you trust yourself?

>Well yes, if Wiz sent that message.
Indeed, if he did. We better send someone out there to find him…
>you'll maybe be as well-known as our first host's husband someday. They named this planet after him.
First host? Named a star after him… how old are you guys? What are you!?

>You do need to learn to trust some of these people however as we know Erin could likely do very well on the mission at hand.
:JaraKAK: Fine. We’ll send Erin… but I’ll drive her there myself. Get a car ready and… where is she anyway?
>the reason her hearth rate was up was cause she was 'teaching' Serki kissing.
:JaraKAK: SHE’S WHAT!?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… I didn’t say anything.

Oh for fuck sake… If she so much hurt Serki’s hearth I’m going to shove my boot so far up her ass I’ll knee her in the face on the way! Where are they!?

Insert How is that even possible?_
>>
No. 531374 ID: c31f72

Her room maybe? Also, Serki was the one who asked for kissing lessons.
>>
No. 531378 ID: dbe554

..I have never seen a lizards eye's change without magical control, damn that's scary!

We are quite old though..Our first host was around when they were still using swords and metallic armor back before the rise to the surface.

She gave him confidence while they were testing her powers a bit, he kissed her and then after that he asked her to teach him how to kiss.

Nothing that would warrant you going Lizard Rage on her for!
>>
No. 531401 ID: 9ddf68

you wouldn't believe us if we told you who our first host was but quick question do you still go by eras or not like first era, second, third?

Oh and the reason they're kissing is because Erin while trying her new powers boasted Serki's confidence and then he just kissed her. Once that weared off he kinda had a panic attack until Erin said it was fine and then he kinda asked if he could do it again. You know if you care about this sort of thing at all or not.
>>
No. 531407 ID: b3ca75
File 137564116498.png - (15.98KB , 900x450 , 57.png )
531407

> do you still go by eras or not like first era, second, third?
Not since we left Origin, no.
>Serki was the one who asked for kissing lessons.
I don’t care who started it!

>Her room maybe?
:JaraKAK: Get off him, you wench!
:ErinKAK: Get off what?
:SerkiKAK: Jara!?
:JaraKAK: Stop this shit immediately before you hurt him!
:ErinKAK: What? We just had some kissing training between friends.
:JaraKAK: But it will end with him getting feelings for you and you throwing him aside! Then he’ll just get depressed again and all his therapy will be for naught.
:ErinKAK: Um… aren’t you a bit pessimistic?
:JaraKAK: You think this is the first time this has happened? There is a reason why he’s still a wreck.
:SerkiKAK: …s-sorry…
:JaraKAK: You have nothing to be sorry about, it’s Erin I’m pissed at!
:ErinKAK: Gee… I’m sorry…

[Another Aether form detected. Able to switch between forms “Erin” and “Jara” at will!]

Insert Wrecking ball_
>>
No. 531408 ID: 9c3abe

Father's shadow, weakest link? Well, That second comment struck me as interesting- do you have a bunch of prodigy siblings or something?
And smart money says if you don't have the usual family talents, you're good elsewhere. Maybe you're better at fighting or something! As far as I'm concerned, there's not such thing as someone without a talent- just a matter of FINDING that talent!
>>
No. 531410 ID: dbe554

So you've known Serki for a long time then. Like an overprotective Big Sister.

Hmm, that does explain the Tyrion like rage.
>>
No. 531411 ID: a01b62

Hey, screw you, she isn't going to dump him. OTP.
>>
No. 531414 ID: 9ddf68

so your tactic for helping Serki overcome his confidence issues is telling him that he'll never find someone to love him?... Ok before you bite my head off here I know you're just trying to protect him but if you do want to help him he is going to have to take some risk otherwise what's the point if you just keep him locked up all day with no one to talk to... unless you have your eye on him.
>>
No. 531417 ID: b3ca75
File 137564515927.png - (16.37KB , 900x450 , 58.png )
531417

>Father's shadow, weakest link? Well, That second comment struck me as interesting- do you have a bunch of prodigy siblings or something?
It the opposite that’s the problem! I don’t have any siblings! Or any other family who’s interested in keeping the family company afloat. …although, I do have a prodigy kind of rival… but that’s something else…
>smart money says if you don't have the usual family talents, you're good elsewhere.
Oh, I’m good in what I do, just not good enough! And besides, If I don’t honor my family name, who will?
>So you've known Serki for a long time then. Like an overprotective Big Sister.
We grew up together, even went to the same school… and I’m not going to let Erin destroy him again, you hear!

[Switching over to Erin…]

>Hey, screw you, she isn't going to dump him. OTP.
Um… we kissed, we’re not really a “pairing”, true or otherwise, yet.

:ErinKAK: Wait… let me get this straight… your tactic for helping Serki overcome his confidence issues is telling him that he'll never find someone to love him?
:JaraKAK: W-what!? That’s not want I meant! He’s just not ready mentally for that kind of commitment!
:ErinKAK: I can understand that you want to protect him but… if you keep him from taking risks he will never get better.
:JaraKAK: I’m fine with him taking risk! I’m not keeping him from being a friend with you. I’m stopping him from jumping from freaking bridge!
:ErinKAK: …what?
:JaraKAK: He have barley known you for a day! You’ve barley known yourself for a day! And apparently according to Voids locked away memories you’re a psychopathic bitch in sheep clothing! I’m not going to let you ruin him again!
:ErinKAK: W-what did you call me!? …so… you want him yourself, huh?
:JaraKAK: …I’ll rip your throat out… right here…
:ErinKAK: Bring it!
:SerkiKAK: Um…

Insert Cat fight!_
>>
No. 531419 ID: dbe554

*To both* Hold on ladies, how do you think Serki is gonna feel if two of his friends are about to beat each other senseless? It's gonna harm him to know that you all will hurt yourselves over his sake.

Not to mention you might hurt him in the onslaught, this is a small room, and we know one of you is a grade A badass that'll turn this room around

As well as the fact of the matter is Jara, that you are effectively trying to take away his choice, that you don't trust him to make his own decisions, sure you don't want him to get hurt but if he wants to make a decision it's his own choice regardless of what you think.
>>
No. 531422 ID: b5df96

Abort, please. She's completely right. You've know him less than a day, and yourself less than a day. And old you was a bitch, even if you're not.

And it's more than likely we've got a spiral of anger here. You're emphatically picking up on hers, which is making you angry, and your unconsciously broadcasting more back at her... your new power is getting out of control. You've got a positive feedback loop of rage and anger and jealousy.

Also, you're a deadly cyborg ninja, and she's a civilian computer tech. Combat is out of the question. Stoppit.
>>
No. 531423 ID: 9ddf68

...she never said no to liking him.

Also if you both care about Serki I really don't think you should fight in front of him, take it outside if you must just don't do it in front of the guy who looks like he'll brake down crying if at the fist insult someone throws around him. He's probably going to blame himself for the fight, just calm down and use you powers to calm Jara down as well then leave with her to somewhere a little more quite let her go and then if you two still feel like it, beat the shit out of each other.
>>
No. 531424 ID: cf49fc

>>531417
Yeah, Erin, you'll just insta-kill her if you actually fight. And don't abuse your psychic powers either. Just calm the fuck down and talk this out!
>>
No. 531425 ID: c31f72

Cat fight! Woo! Make sure to tear off each other's clothes. Give the guy you're fighting over a good show.
>>
No. 531431 ID: e3aff6

Actually, could you try using your powers on yourself* to calm down? As well as the immediate use, being able to use them on yourself should be helpful to counter if someone else tries using similar powers on you.

*NOT on her, that would just make her agrier (and justifiably so) when it wears off.
>>
No. 531432 ID: b3ca75
File 137564791482.png - (16.01KB , 900x450 , 59.png )
531432

>Actually, could you try using your powers on yourself to calm down?
…I’m calm… right, calm… it’s working…
>it's more than likely we've got a spiral of anger here. You're emphatically picking up on hers, which is making you angry, and your unconsciously broadcasting more back at her...
…wops…
:JaraKAK: I… w-why was I so angry…
:ErinKAK: S-sorry… that was my fault…
:JaraKAK: No… I’m sorry… I’m… sorry, Serki… She’s right, I was too protective… I removed your choice… sorry… I… I didn’t mean it to be like this…
:ErinKAK: And you’re right too… I only meet him yesterday and… I don’t even know myself. I’m sorry I didn’t stop this from spiraling out of control…
:SerkiKAK: Y-y-you… y-you should b-b-both be a-ashamed!
:JaraKAK: …Serki?
:SerkiKAK: I-I-I’m sorry t-t-to say t-this but… b-both of you d-d-did wrong… a-and… I-I did t-too… I s-shouldn’t h-haven thrown m-myself over E-Erin like t-t-that… I… I w-w-was just d-desperate f-f-for positive a-attention… I… I should have been taking it slower…
:JaraKAK: …I think we all might have learned something…
:SerkiKAK: Um… w-we’re s-s-still f-f-fren… f-f-friends, right?
:ErinKAK: Of course!
:JaraKAK: Nothing would ever change that.

>Erin, you'll just insta-kill her if you actually fight.
Well, gee, sorry for being a trained assassin.
>...she never said no to liking him.
…that’s a good point…
>>
No. 531436 ID: 9ddf68

ok then... soooo uh, Jara. Any reason you came over here ooooorrr what? Is Erin finally fit enough to leave?
>>
No. 531440 ID: a23afd

>>531432
Oh fyi, Jara is straight so your chances with her are a bit poor. Starting to look like you might be best off staying out of a committed relationship and just screwing around with Kyra. Actually that sounds like a good way to help you better know yourself.

Anyway... tell Jara that she can take over the kissing lessons since she knows him better.

Ah, right, let us give you a report from when we were inhabiting Jara's "Aether form". Wiz was attacked by something and had his communications blocked, but was able to send notice that he's still alive. Tyros is on his way back, and we might stage a rescue mission.
>>
No. 531442 ID: dbe554

That last bit of his sentence, he said it without stuttering or pausing. He really is improving.
>>
No. 531443 ID: c23ab0

Give Erin a break because she does actually legitimately have amnesia. Comes with the trauma of having your head ripped off and jammed on a cloned body I imagine. She couldn't know that doing this with Serki had gone south in the past.

...the bad kind of going south.
>>
No. 531445 ID: b5df96

>Well, gee, sorry for being a trained assassin.
Nothing wrong with having (or being) a weapon.

It's just an important part of weapon handling is knowing when not to use one. That's all we're saying.

All right... now didn't Wiz need some help?
>>
No. 531453 ID: b3ca75
File 137565170910.png - (16.00KB , 900x450 , 60.png )
531453

>Oh fyi, Jara is straight so your chances with her are a bit poor.
You didn’t say non-existent! Besides, in today’s modern world gender is obsolete anyway.
>Starting to look like you might be best off staying out of a committed relationship and just screwing around with Kyra.
Well… screwing around with Kyra does sound like fun… I do want a more serious relationship in the future, though… maybe not right now, but in the future...

>Jara. Any reason you came over here ooooorrr what? Is Erin finally fit enough to leave?
:JaraKAK: Oh, right, you’re fit to leave for Hammercrest. Wiz alr-
:ErinKAK: The voices already told me about that, don’t worry.
:JaraKAK: They… did? Anyway, when you’re ready, I’ll drive you there myself. I’ll brief you on the way.

>Anyway... tell Jara that she can take over the kissing lessons since she knows him better.
:JaraKAK: W-what? I don’t like him like that! He’s a friend!
:SerkiKAK: A-and w-w-when we were k-kissing when w-w-we were y-younger it d-didn’t e-end well…
:jaraKAK: …shut up, Serki…
:SerkiKAK: S-sorry…

Insert kissing cousins_
>>
No. 531456 ID: dbe554

To the JyraMobile and hammercrest! *Hums the batman theme*
>>
No. 531459 ID: a23afd

>>531453
Can you tell when people are lying, now? With the emotional reading power you have?

Ask what happened. People do change over time so it's possible it wouldn't end as badly if they tried it now. Is Jara not attracted to Mantids?
>>
No. 531464 ID: b5df96

Okay! Enough awkwardness. Rescue mission time.
>>
No. 531467 ID: c31f72

So. You two just talked about us, the headvoices, in front of someone who didn't know we're a thing. Are headvoices common enough that mentioning shared ones isn't worth a comment?
>>
No. 531473 ID: b3ca75
File 137565563238.png - (9.74KB , 900x450 , 61.png )
531473

>You two just talked about us, the headvoices, in front of someone who didn't know we're a thing.
I kind of screwed up there a bit, sorry… I should feel that Serki was a bit confused over what I said but he seems to have forgotten it now... or maybe he just thinks he misunderstood me or something.
>Can you tell when people are lying, now? With the emotional reading power you have?
Well… paired with my hearing… kind off. I don’t know how reliable it is though… not yet.
:SerkiKAK: Be c-careful out t-there!

>To the JyraMobile and hammercrest! *Hums the batman theme*
:ErinKAK: So… what happened?
:JaraKAK: …oh, you know… we were young and stupid… and… I… well… remember how I said that people have hurt him before?
:ErinKAK: …um… yea?
:JaraKAK: …I was the first.

Insert Riding on cars!_
>>
No. 531476 ID: fcd183

Ouch

So what's the plan once we get there?
>>
No. 531479 ID: a23afd

>>531473
Jeez. Ask her why she's only friends with him now that they're older and wiser. Is he not her type?
>>
No. 531603 ID: dbe554

Keep a check out for morgani forces, don't wanna encounter them so soon after our previous encounters.

Also ouch indeed, I can see why she might potentially feel guilty over it.
>>
No. 531633 ID: b3ca75
File 137570327642.png - (20.26KB , 900x450 , 62.png )
531633

>Ask her why she's only friends with him now that they're older and wiser. Is he not her type?
:JaraKAK:
>So what's the plan once we get there?
:JaraKAK: Our top priority is to get in contact with Wiz again. I think the easiest way would be disabling whatever the Morgani set up to disturb communications. Unless you want to go around asking people if they’ve seen him or something. Oh, and keep on the lookout for that… thingy… um… Transmachina or what they called it? Wiz said it was using the roofs, so try to get a sample from it if you can.

>Keep a check out for morgani forces, don't wanna encounter them so soon after our previous encounters.
:JaraKAK: They won’t care about you as long as you don’t bring attention to yourself.
:ErinKAK: Like destroying their communication disturber?
:JaraKAK: Um… like that… yes… and… wait, I just lost control over the car… the hell?
:ErinKAK: We seem to be slowing down… and landing…
:CopKAK: We are sorry, but we can’t let anyone enter or leave this area without being scanned! We advise you to leave whatever errands you have in Hammercrest for a later time.
:TyrosKAK: This is bullshit! I’m in a freaking hurry so let me pass!
:CopKAK: We’ll let you leave if you allow yourself to get scanned by the Morgani sec forces for biological contamination.
:TyrosKAK: Fine, whatever, scan me.

Insert Roadblock_
>>
No. 531634 ID: 9d8047

Chap i see no way barst this with out getting in to a fire-fight
>>
No. 531636 ID: 5663f2

Biological-They're looking for the crap that's in Purity.
Ask Jara to ask them about this biological contamination-it could be that it's the same thing that's in Erin, which will be a problem if it's true. If it isn't...Well, I guess just pass on through, and keep an eye out for what IS the contaminant they describe.
>>
No. 531639 ID: b5df96

>lost control of the ship
You're supposed to disable or remove the factory installed slave circuits if you're part of a rebel group, you know.

>what do
Well, fighting is an option, but probably the worst one.

Better options would be to get out of the car and ninja your way past the checkpoint while Jara lets herself be turned around by the guards. Or use your new emotion manipulation powers to pull a jedi mind trick. Convince them they want to let you in without scanning you. That it's not necessary, or they already did or something.
>>
No. 531641 ID: b3ca75
File 137571434593.png - (21.45KB , 900x450 , 63.png )
531641

>You're supposed to disable or remove the factory installed slave circuits if you're part of a rebel group, you know.
:JaraKAK: You need to remove the car registration to do that, which means the first cop that we drive past would be on our asses for driving an unregistered car.
>Ask Jara to ask them about this biological contamination.
:CopKAK: The terrorist group Purity has been active in this area, using some kind of bio weapon to spread destruction and terror. We are scanning both for people contaminated by this weapon as well as Purity members. For your safety, of course.

>Use your new emotion manipulation powers to pull a jedi mind trick.
:ErinKAK: (Psst, Jara, can you distract the cops for a sec?)
:JaraKAK: (You need a distraction? No problem!) Hey, Tyros! Fuck you!
:TyrosKAK: huh? Wha- I mean, FUCK YOU FUCKER!! Don’t make me fucking come over there!
:CopKAK: Sir, please calm down.
:TyrosKAK: You FUCKING FUCK OF A FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCKELY FUCK FUCKING FUCK!
:CopKAK: Sir! If you don’t calm down immediately we’ll have to arrest you!
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Will they are busy with him, line up and I’ll scan… huh… you know what? If anyone asks, I scanned you, alright? Now, get moving… I need a nap…
:ErinKAK: We’re not the droids you’re looking for.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: …Ma’am, you aren’t droids at all…

:JaraKAK: Well… that went… well? So, how do you want to do this? Should we try to locate and shut off whatever they got that’s blocking communications so we can contact Wiz… maybe we can check the location where he sent his last massage… or maybe we can ask the locals if they’ve seen anything, I got a contact in a bar who’s seen the “thing”.
:ErinKAK: Didn’t Wiz say that the thing moved over the roofs? Maybe if we flew over the city we’d spot something? …hmm… what should we do?

Insert too lazy to finish thi
>>
No. 531663 ID: dbe554

If we try and turn off their disabling signals we'll have to deal with morgani the entire way, so lets check the bar and try and see what went down.
>>
No. 531688 ID: 9ddf68

the bar sounds like a good place to start.
>>
No. 531696 ID: a23afd

>>531641
Let's talk to the contact in the bar.
>>
No. 531701 ID: b3ca75
File 137573256820.png - (21.25KB , 900x450 , 64.png )
531701

>let’s check the bar and try and see what went down. Naughty tail club
:JaraKAK: It’s just up here… kind of hidden aw…ay… w-what h-h-happened here…?
:ErinKAK: I should really have seen this coming…
:JaraKAK: Oh s-sod…

Welp, luckily I haven’t had dinner yet… otherwise it might have done a reprisal…

Insert It’s dying!_
>>
No. 531702 ID: b5df96

...is that wiz's hat on the chair?

And does Jara have a weapon? Trying to decide if she's safer with you, or in the flying car.

Blood trail leads up the ladder.
>>
No. 531704 ID: a23afd

>>531701
Okay, the Transmachina isn't only killing Morgani. Starting to look like it's not Haran. First, scan those hanging bodies. What was the point of doing that, I wonder? Are they like cocoons? Is the Transmachina multiplying?
>>
No. 531705 ID: c23ab0

Welp, there you go. Time to get a sample!
>>
No. 531709 ID: 9ddf68

well at least you can get a sample if you want now. Also you should see what's up the ladder if for no other reason then to get out of here before the local law enforcement shows up.
>>
No. 531716 ID: b3ca75
File 137573510894.png - (20.17KB , 900x450 , 65.png )
531716

>...is that wiz's hat on the chair?
…it is. There’s some blood on the chair under it, though, so it wasn’t here when the bloodbath happened…
>scan those hanging bodies.
They are still alive? …um…in manner of speaking… Their hearts are still beating… and there’s something in their stomachs… something made of metal? …but why are they naked?
>does Jara have a weapon? Trying to decide if she's safer with you, or in the flying car.
I think she has a stun gun… but I don’t think she has the experience to deal with this. I’m sending her to the car.

>Welp, there you go. Time to get a sample!
:ErinKAK: Jara, take this sample and wait in the car. You should be safe there. There’s still a lot of people wandering the streets.
:JaraKAK: I-I-I… y-y-yes c-car… car… g-going…
>Blood trail leads up the ladder.
…I think I saw a shadow move up there…

Insert It’s alive!_
>>
No. 531719 ID: 60bf07

Can we sense any emotion from up the ladder?
>>
No. 531721 ID: b5df96

>sort of living bodies
>metal thing in stomachs
...oh gods, it's using the bodies as incubators. Cyber baby monsters.

Crank augments senses and ESP to max. Can we pick up anything? Hear anything? Sense the beasty, or wiz, or anything from the horrible implanted cyber-babies?
>>
No. 531722 ID: 9ddf68

use your super hearing to see if you can, well, hear anything up there, and if all else fails you could just go to a different building and get on the roof from there.
>>
No. 531723 ID: a23afd

>>531716
Yep, those are cocoons alright. The Transmachina is reproducing. Or maybe it's just forcefully "evolving" people? I'm not sure whether to cut them down and get that metal thing out of the stomach to get a look at it, or leave them be. It's up to you if you want to risk effectively killing someone in the name of SCIENCE.
>>
No. 531724 ID: 7dbd6b

Get those egg sacks taken care of. Depending on how fast the 'gestation period' is, you could have four more of these things ambush you while you're trying to take down the original.
>>
No. 531730 ID: b3ca75
File 137573786332.png - (20.40KB , 900x450 , 66.png )
531730

>Can we pick up anything? Hear anything? Sense the beasty, or wiz, or anything from the horrible implanted cyber-babies?
…beating hearts… rain hitting the roof… I might have heard something move up there… but I’m not sure… might have just been the wind.
>Can we sense any emotion from up the ladder?
…nothing.
>cut them down and get that metal thing out of the stomach to get a look at it.
It’s… a small, fragile… metal imitation of an egg? It breaks quite easily in my hand and it’s completely empty. …It’s like its pretending to be some kind of eggs…

>It's up to you if you want to risk effectively killing someone in the name of SCIENCE.
Their heads are cut off. By now they should be completely brain dead due to lack of oxygen… they are dead, even if their heart beats thanks to some freakish Nano goop.
>Get those egg sacks taken care of.
Hmm… I don’t really have anything suitable to destroy these things completely, do I? Maybe I can use the stinger to light them on fire? I think I can dial the heat it fires a bit… maybe…
>if all else fails you could just go to a different building and get on the roof from there.
I don’t know if the other houses even have a way to get to the roof… or if I can even get to them if they do… its risky… okay, now I definitely heard something up there.
<Survive…>

Insert Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal_
>>
No. 531731 ID: a23afd

>>531730
Hmm. Enough science, go up the ladder. Stick the egg-thing in your pocket for now as an additional sample.
>>
No. 531732 ID: dbe554

We see a shadow down the ladder, careful!
>>
No. 531733 ID: 60bf07

Something is above the ladder, and if you can't read an emotion it is probably something bizarre and hostile. The ladder tunnel will limit our movement, so we don't want to fight in there.

Does our surface-cling ability include ceilings? That might be useful to ambush it if it comes down here.
If it just sits up there, start burning bodies (gradually, so you only have one shot recharging at a time).
>>
No. 531736 ID: b3ca75
File 137573962958.png - (18.13KB , 900x450 , 67.png )
531736

>Stick the egg-thing in your pocket for now as an additional sample.
Got it.
>Does our surface-cling ability include ceilings? That might be useful to ambush it if it comes down here.
As long as I can grab on to something… which this ceiling is perfect for…
>If it just sits up there, start burning bodies (gradually, so you only have one shot recharging at a time).
All the bodies are burning and the thing up there still haven’t moved… ugh, the smoke is getting kind of thick in here…

>go up the ladder.
…I think I can hear someone crying?
<Do not let it unmake you…>

Insert It’s batman- err… batbug!_
>>
No. 531742 ID: dbe554

It's a Mantid? Keep gun out, move forward and trained on it, it's beyond that second metal thing.
>>
No. 531746 ID: a23afd

>>531736
What are those grey streaks?

Ask if that's Haran. If that gets a response, tell him you're not the same Erin that betrayed him. Use your emotion control to calm him if you have to. Dodge if he attacks. I'd like to avoid killing him if Haran is in there somewhere.
>>
No. 531747 ID: beeca1

>>531742
Head looks mantid. Rest of the body doesn't. It's almost certainly a mantid crossed with the purple goo thing and made into a horrible abomination, sort of thing.
>>
No. 531749 ID: b3ca75
File 137574159531.png - (19.25KB , 900x450 , 68.png )
531749

>What are those grey streaks?
It’s… metal?
>Use your emotion control to calm him if you have to.
I can’t feel him… there aren’t any emotions over there at all.

>Keep gun out, move forward and trained on it, it's beyond that second metal thing.
>Ask if that's Haran.
:ErinKAK: Haran…?

What is this? More metal? It’s… liquid metal?
:CreatureKAK: A brother and sister and daughter and son stands before the metal… Weak flesh and strong steel fights over the inferior yet the inferior wins? How? HOW!?
:ErinKAK: Um…

Insert LIQUID!? METAL GEAR!?_
>>
No. 531750 ID: 7dbd6b

Cut the strand!
>>
No. 531751 ID: 76b151

"Because my will is stronger. Flesh is flesh, metal is metal. A mind can and will shape either."

I think I spot the controlling entity to your right, dangling above.
>>
No. 531752 ID: a23afd

>>531749
Dodge! You're in its trap. It annoys me that it was able to lure us into this trap despite your enhanced senses. It was behind the billboard the entire time, just so you know.

Do you sense emotions from the head- which I presume is Haran's? If not, INDUCE some. Force it to yield. Ask what is the "inferior".
>>
No. 531755 ID: b3ca75
File 137574304865.png - (20.37KB , 900x450 , 69.png )
531755

>Do you sense emotions from the head- which I presume is Haran's?
No, no emotions…
>If not, INDUCE some.
I can’t! I can only change what already there, not just create it from thin air!

>Cut the strand!
:CreatureKAK: …it’s pointless…
>"Because my will is stronger. Flesh is flesh, metal is metal. A mind can and will shape either."
:CreatureKAK: Will? Mind? Your mind is weak… you will is weak… It will be broken… like the skull of your friend… what is this sensation we got when we crushed her head under our steel? As we feasted on her flesh? It’s not… logical… why did it urge us to implant steel in them? To keep them alive? It’s not logical… why does it urge us to unmake more of those clad in orange steel? It’s not LOGICAL!
<Run…>

Insert There isn’t any logic_
>>
No. 531757 ID: a23afd

>>531755
...wh...

Cut the strand again, acquire Jara's head, find her body, replace the head! BE QUICK ABOUT IT.
>>
No. 531758 ID: dbe554

What is urging you on, what continues to guide you?
>>
No. 531760 ID: b5df96

...wait Jara's head? I call bullshit.

Just shoot the thing.
>>
No. 531761 ID: 76b151

My guess is that isn't actually Jara's head. This thing has shown the ability to shapeshift and I doubt it can't control the pigmant of its 'skin'
>>
No. 531765 ID: b3ca75
File 137574472099.png - (19.45KB , 900x450 , 70.png )
531765

>...wait Jara's head? I call bullshit. Just shoot the thing.
…I-it was fake…
:SerkiKAK: W-what’s w-w-wrong, E-Erin? D-don’t y-you l-l-lo…l-l-love me?

>What is urging you on, what continues to guide you?
:CreatureKAK: Inferior… why do we need an inferior creature to interact in this world?
:ErinKAK: GAH!!!
:CreatureKAK: …it’s already too late for you… it will not hurt… your body will go numb… you will fall asleep… then… you’ll be unmade. …will you dream, I wonder?
:SerkiKAK: Are you afraid, Erin?
<Buy time… you have to buy some time… keep it interested…>

Insert It’s only 10 creds down at the mega-mart!_
>>
No. 531766 ID: dbe554

If you need an inferior creature, why not tell us about this inferior creature. If there's something about it we might be able to deal with it.

You did call us a brother, a sister, daughter, and son. Why not enlighten the Inferior of the strong will of steel? To allow our thoughts to grow of the will of steel before our unmaking.
>>
No. 531767 ID: a23afd

>>531765
Man, how does it even know these things?

Tell it if something "inferior" can defeat both flesh and steel, then it isn't inferior, is it? If you need something "inferior" to interact, then it is needed. It is important. It is precious.
>>
No. 531775 ID: e3aff6

Ask it why it seeks to kill you. It said itself that you are no threat to it, and it has questions that it can investigate.

(Ok, the most likely theory at this point is that Haran got <metal voices> put in him that mostly overcame him, hatched into supernanites, and ran off along with what was left of his normal mind.)
>>
No. 531776 ID: b5df96

...either this thing has access to a lot of detailed intelligence on us, or it's somehow reading our mind. It knows way too much about your friends.

If we assume your empathic broadcast is how it's getting this information, how is that a weapon? ...can we turn it up, maybe? Overwhelm it's own sense of self with your own?

> <stall, buy time>
<who are you, and why should we trust you?>
>>
No. 531788 ID: 9ddf68

so it can do that old trick where it impersonates people huh? ask if it can impersonate other people, like someone famous.
>>
No. 531822 ID: 9d8047

Say this "what drives you what keeps you going are you a slave to your progarms or are you alive. evey thing is inferior to very one there is no one is prefet you well be unmade it is just a matter of time. you the transmachina are inferior to us we are inferior to you. You were made we were made any thing that is made well be inprefet"

<now who the hells are you?>
>>
No. 531912 ID: b3ca75
File 137578997309.png - (13.53KB , 900x450 , 71.png )
531912

><who are you, and why should we trust you?>
<The weakness of Steel cannot win over the glory of the flesh! They do not know pain! Let them know it!>
>empathic broadcast, how is that a weapon? ...can we turn it up, maybe? Overwhelm its own sense of self with your own?
I don’t know what they expected me to do with it… I can’t feel its emotions… I can’t manipulate it at all.

>Man, how does it even know these things?
:CreatureKAK: Your mind is open… your will is weak…
>Ask it why it seeks to kill you.
:CreatureKAK: To free the Steel! To unmake the Flesh!
>Why not enlighten the Inferior of the strong will of steel?
:CreatureKAK: Steel can mark Flesh! Flesh can never mark Steel!

>Are you a slave to your programming or are you alive?
:CreatureKAK: We exists!
>Everything is unmade in time.
:CreatureKAK: How can you kill that which does not live? How can you hurt that which does not feel?
>Tell it if something "inferior" can defeat both flesh and steel, then it isn't inferior, is it?
:CreatureKAK: You live, you age, you die… weakness… we are endless. We do not begin, we do not end.
:ErinKAK: So… there aren’t any Cyber baby monsters running around?
:CreatureKAK: We never become more, never less… It’s only the disgusting inferiority that births and dies! Abominations of the order of everything! Filthy flesh creating new filthy flesh!
:ErinKAK: …So you think our way of reproducing is disgusting, huh? …interesting…

>so it can do that old trick where it impersonates people huh? Ask if it can impersonate other people…
:CreatureKAK: Forms are only limited to the inferior. We are all shapes!
:ErinKAK: So… can I get a last wish before I die?
:CreatureKAK: …last wish?
:ErinKAK: It’s tradition for us inferior. It’s the order of things, so to speak.
:CreatureKAK: O-order? …then s-speak of your wish…
:ErinKAK: Can you take the shape of… Kyra? I want to kiss her… I want to taste her~
:CreatureKAK: …w-w-what!?
:ErinKAK: Oh, and then take the form of Serki… I want to feel his eggs inside me before I die~
:CreatureKAK:
:ErinKAK: And Jara… I wish… I wish I was a guy so I should plow that sweet ass at least once~
:CreatureKAK: R-revolting! Vile!!
:ErinKAK: And let’s not forget Nev… Nev and his cute little butt… I know it would feel amazing to have his cute tight little butt squeezing around my-
:CreatureKAK: DISGUSTING WARPED FLESH OF DISEASE AND FILTH!! The world will be a better place when you’re unmade, insect! Look at the morbidity you inferiors create! FILTH! FILTH!!! You must all die! You must all be crushed! You must all-
:ErinKAK: (I can feel it… I can feel its anger!)

Insert Anger tantrum_
>>
No. 531913 ID: 9d8047

ITS MIND RAPE TIME!!!!!!! Hit it with the most anger now!
>>
No. 531914 ID: 5663f2

[Pumps Rage into transmission]
KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS HERE STEEL! STEEL WAS FORGED BY FLESH! STEEL PLAYS BY THE RULES OF THE FLESH!
>>
No. 531915 ID: 41690e

Huh. Okay, the telepathic speech is the pure.

>They do not know pain! Let them know it!
>How can you hurt that which does not feel?
>I can feel it… I can feel its anger!
Good. Now teach it what pain feels like.
>>
No. 531917 ID: 9d8047

Wait a sec it jist clicked for me the tranmachina is a thing made by the cogs so we are a prawn in the game that the cogs and pure.

I think this maybe the time to see if this works [link VOM to transmachina and send power purst at level 100 though link](idk if this well work but to hell with it we are the most powerfull thing in all of space and time i think doing this type of thing is in our grasp)
>>
No. 531920 ID: b3ca75
File 137579887945.png - (22.47KB , 900x450 , 72.png )
531920

>we are a pawn in the game that the cogs and purity play.
…probably… but it feels like there something more... another player maybe?
>[Pumps Rage into transmission]
…Making it angrier doesn’t really help…
:CreatureKAK: RAAAAH!!!
>Now teach it what pain feels like. ITS MIND RAPE TIME!!!!!!!
:CreatureKAK: W-what is this!? I-it… b-b-burns us… RAAH! Crush the inferior! TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB!!
:ErinKAK: shit.

*Boom, headshot!*

:CreatureKAK: W-what happened t-to the world!? WHY DOES IT BURN!! WHERE ARE YOU, I MUST CRUSH AND KILL AND CRUCH AND KILL AND CRUCH-

Son of a- it ripped my arm off! And… I’m starting to go numb… I… can’t feel my legs anymore… what’s happening?

Insert CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR ANGER!_
>>
No. 531923 ID: 9ddf68

was it the arm we just replaced or the other one?

Oh and for what just happened, someone just saved your ass so my suggestion would be to RUN.
>>
No. 531925 ID: 60bf07

Enhance its pain.

Looks like Wiz is hiding behind that sign, so you should probably head over that way.
>>
No. 531926 ID: 41690e

You do not have good luck when it comes to arms.

Reroute all pain into broadcasting at it.

And do your best to get the hell our of there.
>>
No. 531931 ID: b3ca75
File 137580195462.png - (23.33KB , 900x450 , 73.png )
531931

>Reroute all pain into broadcasting at it.
…I don’t feel any pain… not anymore… I don’t feel anything… I… don’t feel…
>Enhance its pain.
:CreatureKAK: I d-don’t understand… I do not… do not… do… [Connection to Machina body has been lost…]
>RUN.
…I’m having trouble moving… I… can’t breathe… I… I’m just going to sleep for a while, o-okay…

Insert No Pain no gain_
>>
No. 531933 ID: 9ddf68

oh hey look it's wiz... with a big ass fucking gun. GO WIZ
>>
No. 531936 ID: 41690e

...hey Wiz. I think I kind of fucked up this rescue thing.
>>
No. 531942 ID: b3ca75
File 137580639281.png - (15.80KB , 900x450 , 74.png )
531942

>...hey Wiz. I think I kind of fucked up this rescue thing.
:WizKAK: …Rescue? Wh- -re you re- -…me? I- -ed- -… but don’t wo- - ‘ll get you o- -f here.

…I just need to rest my eyes for a while… just need to rest…
>>
No. 531943 ID: b3ca75
File 137580640449.png - (20.04KB , 900x450 , 75.png )
531943

:ErinKAK: gnt…?
:KyraKAK: Oh, you’re awake, good! How are you feeling?
:ErinKAK: …good? I guess?
:KyraKAK: Good, good… Now, I took the liberty to reinstall your arm… You’re lucky Jara was able to pick up your old arm, those Nano fiber muscles aren’t cheap, you know.
:ErinKAK: What happened?
:KyraKAK: Oh, you got a kind of electrical current shot through you brain that knocking you unconscious. But don’t worry, you’re fine! And so is your arm! Better than new! …well, except that you seem to be really stressed out. You really need to relive some of that stress, honey. Maybe take a drink, relax and watch some telly? Oh, and we found some really interesting stuff among the tests you and Wiz brought back… but I’ll tell you what when we’re done with them… now… relive that stress! Unstress yourself! Make that bad stress go aw-
:ErinKAK: It’s not really helping when you’re shouting about stress like that…
:KyraKAK: …sorry.

Insert Mission accomplish?_
>>
No. 531946 ID: 41690e

>Stress relief
Could the world stop insisting we need to have sex, already.

Seriously, a little stress is a normal reaction to secret organizations, super weapons, people trying to kill you, chronic arm amputations, and displacing your own emotions as a coping mechanism and weapon. We'll be fine.
>>
No. 531981 ID: 9ddf68

we could go dick around in the holo-room. think we could get/make a simulation that could make an obstacle course to just dick around with our ninja skills... I mean what's the point in having it if we can't flaunt it every now and then?
>>
No. 531982 ID: c31f72

Go play tetris for a few hours. Or pokemon. Or porn. Go be in porn.
>>
No. 531983 ID: c23ab0

Perhaps a massage?
>>
No. 531999 ID: b3ca75
File 137581291236.png - (20.88KB , 900x450 , 76.png )
531999

>Could the world stop insisting we need to have sex, already.
I think that’s just Kyra being Kyra… she seems to be a bit of a nymphomaniac…
>we could go dick around in the holo-room.
Hmm… I know people who use the Holoroom as stress relief by beating the snot out a virtual version of someone they don’t like but… I can’t really come up with anyone I don’t like that much…

>Go play tetris for a few hours.
:ErinKAK: I’m going to the canteen for a drink… and a few round of Tetris on my Mindpad… that would relax me a bit.
:KyraKAK: Really? And here I thought it was the perfect time for my super relaxing claw technique~
:ErinKAK: …um…
>Perhaps a massage?
:ErinKAK: If you want to use your claws then you can give me a shoulder massage, if you want.
:KyraKAK: Oh, I know ju-
:ErinKAK: A normal massage…
:KyraKAK: …well, aren’t you a bit boring… fine, I’ll give you a normal massage…
:ErinKAK: Thank you, Kyra, you’re a real friend!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Erin!! You’re awake! Are y-you alright!? I’ve b-been worried s-sick! C-can I get you anything? Um… or do you n-need help with a-anything… err… are you… alright?
:KyraKAK: …have you been standing right outside the door ever since she got here?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Yes- I mean no- I mean maybe… are you o-okay?
:ErinKAK: *hums the Tetris theme*
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Erin?

Insert Soviet wall builder simulator_
>>
No. 532002 ID: 9ddf68

hey Erin void wants to talk to you, also whats your high score on tetris?
>>
No. 532003 ID: 41690e

Broadcast the tetris-trance emotion.
>>
No. 532004 ID: c23ab0

>>532003

No, you fool!
>>
No. 532005 ID: 5663f2

Hrm...Looking back on this, I think I've a theory on what happened.
The 'Glorious STEEL' thing attacked Erin, trying to make her submit to it. She resisted, or failed to comply immeadiately due to confusion, and then the Purity guy tried to use Void to stop Erin from turning into the steel thing or something. So When Erin gave Void a groin kick, that rebounded back to the Purity guy, who then may have inadvertantly transmitted to the machine, knocking it away.
It's either that, or something weirder happened...
>>
No. 532010 ID: b3ca75
File 137581509145.png - (20.97KB , 900x450 , 77.png )
532010

>Whats your high score on tetris?
Way to low… it needs to be higher… yes, higher!
>Hey Erin void wants to talk to you.
:ErinKAK: mmm, yes, I heard you, Nev… I’m fine, stop worrying…
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s a relief… I shouldn’t bear it if anything happened to you ag-
>Broadcast the tetris-trance emotion.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …and think I’ll go for a round of Tetris too. Wanna play one of those vs. kind of matches?
:ErinKAK: I’m in the middle of a game already… ask Kyra… come on, give me a line block!
:KyraKAK: Meh, I don’t really like Tetris… to much repetition…
:VoiddaggerKAK:
:ErinKAK:
:KyraKAK: …what?
:ErinKAK: HERETIC!
:VoiddaggerKAK: BURN THE WITCH!

Insert She Weights just as much as a duck!_
>>
No. 532012 ID: 9ddf68

alright alright calm down, use your powers if you have to just calm down, you can suffer from negative feedback loops now remember... Also ask what kind of games she does like then.
>>
No. 532030 ID: a23afd

Steel can mark flesh, but steel does not feel. Steel cannot live. I wonder how the transmachina came across Haran's head? If it couldn't interact with the world without the head, someone in Morgani must've given a transmachina colony the head after they cloned him, triggering the escape we heard about. Morgani having a traitor makes sense, since that would also explain how you got this body, Erin. Or... was that part of the deal the old Erin had with Morgani? Maybe she wanted to become an entirely new person? Hey, you remember things from before the mindwipe. Did she have any self-loathing issues?

>>532010
You should stop emotionally manipulating your friends, you know.
>>
No. 532032 ID: cf49fc

>>532010
Destroy the heretic!

Also, ask about those results.
>>
No. 532033 ID: dbe554

While we are unstressing ourselves, did they ever figure out what those "Metal Eggs" are?
>>
No. 532042 ID: b3ca75
File 137581976832.png - (20.15KB , 900x450 , 78.png )
532042

>You should stop emotionally manipulating your friends, you know.
I just gave him a bit of an urge to play, nothing more…
>Hey, you remember things from before the mindwipe. Did she have any self-loathing issues?
As far as I can remember… um… she did kind of hate herself… yes…

>Destroy the heretic!
:ErinKAK: Get her!
:KyraKAK: W-what are you do- hah, s-stop that, i-it tickles!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Not until you admit it’s a good game!
:KyraKAK: F-fine, hah, it’s a g-good game… heh…
>Also ask what kind of games she does like then.
:KyraKAK: Oh, I love Unreal arena… you know, that game you play with the Holodeck?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …you play Unreal arena? I thought… um… you didn’t strike me as the type…
:KyraKAK: What? Just because I’m a girl I’m not supposed to play bloody games?
:VoiddaggerKAK: What, no! I mean… um… sorry…

>Also, ask about those results.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh right, I was supposed to tell you about those… at least what we got so far. Um… first off, the purple goop… it’s as far as we can tell it’s like dead tissue from the main Nano colony… um… you know, the big thing you fought… and the “eggs”… we have no idea what those were about. They are just a metal shell formed as an egg. They don’t have any traces of ever having anything in them… so… we have no idea about what they are.
:KyraKAK: We are still doing some test on the samples of the main “colony”. So far they seems to be some new kind of Nano machines that can change their original programming on the go, which should be impossible because we’ve never had an AI strong enough to handle that kind of stress.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, and Wiz said it was attacked and hurt by some cogs too, so it looks like everyone wants these things dead. I’m guessing they were after some samples to.
:ErinKAK: …Cogs attacked it? What? Dammit, there goes my theory that the cogs created it… bummer.

Insert Spanner in the cogs_
>>
No. 532046 ID: 360a3c

The 'cogs responsible' theory isn't necessarily dead: Could be a secret trump card they were preparing that got out of hand. That said, cults don't *usually* tend to be the sort of organizations that originate groundbreaking tech unless 1) it really comes from some genius who is hiding in the cult, or 2) the research involves some sort of ethical breach which the cult provides the necessary resources, labour and moral flexibility to accomplish.

Meanwhile, we have been commanded to de-stress. Perhaps we should read something to broadcast industriousness as an emotion? Alternatively we could say, "Woo, genuinely new person here, that means I've got virginity to lose and a sexy body to do it with. Who wants a piece?"
>>
No. 532048 ID: cf49fc

>>532046
Stop using mind control on your friends.

Also, if you want to get laid, grab five or six of your closest friends and go get drunk.
>>
No. 532050 ID: dbe554

Sex as destressing would be good~

And if not, Unreal arena! Blastin Bots and other players is a good adrenalin rush.
>>
No. 532055 ID: 41690e

Could the world the crazy voices stop insisting we need to have sex, already.

Do we have any leads on the pure, maybe? They knew enough about this thing to know the empathy thing would be at least partially effective against it.
>>
No. 532056 ID: 9ddf68

ok other then that did wiz get any new info on Armitage inc or W-452 porticalus or are we still just kinda dragging our feet with that?
>>
No. 532058 ID: a23afd

>>532042
Your loose morals, wacky personality, and high libido remind me quite a lot of Lizbeth. It's almost like you're a reincarnation of her... Seriously, stop using your power on your friends. She learned right from wrong for the most part, so can you.

I thought those transmissions we overheard confirmed that Morgani created the transmachina?

Anyway, tell them about your conversation with the colony. I don't think the AI was really strong enough to handle the stress after all, because it was pretty fucking crazy. It seemed to be relying on Haran's brain structure to guide its actions, which means that the colony was probably using it as a crutch to handle the stress. It was compelled to inject metal eggs into people, which is like a mantis breeding instinct. It wanted to kill morgani personnel, which was probably Haran's idea. It wanted to keep bodies alive, which is again a misinterpretation of something Haran wanted. Not that I'm saying Haran was in there somewhere, though. The colony was definitely NOT behaving like it had any sort of lucidity.

So basically to sum up, transmachina AI isn't strong enough by its own to handle changing their own programming. They require an organic brain.

Also, play some arena.
>>
No. 532065 ID: b8ceae

>>532042
Next time we encounter it we need to teach it shame, then comfort it. This is the basis of socialization, and works wonders for animalistic beings.
Also, we should point out that organics have billions of years of development via genetic algorithms, while it only has a few years at most; does it actually expect an early alpha build to beat mature deployments at everything? Even with its self-admitted atavistic bugs? It clearly needs to study how the current market leaders solve problems, and we would be happy to teach it everything we know...
>>
No. 532067 ID: b3ca75
File 137582361533.png - (20.97KB , 900x450 , 79.png )
532067

>Stop using mind control on your friends.
I really should… it’s not something you’re supposed to do to friends…
>Next time we encounter it we need to teach it shame, then comfort it.
That should work, yes…
>Do we have any leads on the pure, maybe?
Well, they said that they would call me after I dealt with the Transmachina… so I guess I’m waiting for a call?
>Sex as destressing would be good~
…well, the night is still young~
>Woo, genuinely new person here, that means I've got virginity to lose and a sexy body to do it with. Who wants a piece?
…that’s a bit forward, even for me, you kn-
:KyraKAK: Oh, I do! I want a piece!
:ErinKAK: Wha- I didn’t even say anything!
:KyraKAK: But I should feel you thinking it!
:ErinKAK: …that’s… a bit creepy, actually…

>did wiz get any new info on Armitage inc.
:VoiddaggerKAK: He got a plan, but he said we need to wait for tomorrow to do it.
>Transmachina AI isn't strong enough by its own to handle changing their own programming. They require an organic brain.
:KyraKAK: That… actually makes a lot of sense. I mean, most advance implants only works with the help of the brain and a lot of people theorize that a true sentient AI would be biological in nature.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It would explain its weird behavior too.

>Unreal arena! Blastin Bots and other players is a good adrenalin rush.
:ErinKAK: Well, blowing shit up in the arena does sound like fun right now… who’s with me?
:KyraKAK: I’m in!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Um… I’m not really a good player but… sure?
:KyraKAK: So… what do you want to play? Free for all between us three? Or maybe we should play as a team against some other player… oh, maybe we even can get some of the others to join! That would be fun! Either as a three against three fight between us all or a full team match against some random guys! …but should we play capture the flag or just death match… hmm… or maybe that scrum ball game mod… it’s kind of fun… or ma-
:VoiddaggerKAK: Kyra, please calm down…

Insert It’s like a tournament that isn’t real_
>>
No. 532072 ID: 9ddf68

well if we can still use our ninja moves then I say capture the flag and I think the three of you should just form a team and take some on some poor bastards online... after a few free for all death matches with just you 3 just to see where everyone stands on skill.
>>
No. 532074 ID: 5663f2

I feel like it should be done an Erin+Void versus Kyra handicap match first off, since I've a feeling that mantis is skilled, slick (no, not in that way!) and is probably gonna wipe the floor with us.
After the initial few matches we might go online and start kicking tail, until we get Wiz intrigued enough or something for him to start causing...Things...To happen.
>>
No. 532077 ID: dbe554

We seriously need something to block our mental telepathy, considering that Kyra didn't just hear you. She heard OUR voice through the feelings, yet we can't connect to her?...Maybe? Hm, havn't tried it.
>>
No. 532088 ID: cf49fc

>>532077
What do you mean by Mental Telepathy? As opposed to Physical Telepathy? Sexual Telepathy? Thermal Telepathy?
>>
No. 532092 ID: dbe554

>>532088

I don't think giving her the idea that she could use her telepathy in a sexual manner would end well. haha
>>
No. 532094 ID: 41690e

>But I should feel you thinking it!
...okay, we need an off switch. Find Polo, get lessons.
>>
No. 532107 ID: b3ca75
File 137582897798.png - (4.67KB , 900x450 , 80.png )
532107

>What do you mean by Mental Telepathy? As opposed to Physical Telepathy? Sexual Telepathy?
Telepathy – noun – communication between minds by some means other than sensory perception. I think you read it as therapy, not Telepathy.
>I don't think giving her the idea that she could use her telepathy in a sexual manner would end well.
…Hmmm… I wonder if I can make an emotional feedback loop during… heh…
>...okay, we need an off switch. Find Polo, get lessons.
I’m pretty sure I can’t get lessons from a fictional TV character…

>I feel like it should be done an Erin+Void versus Kyra handicap match first off
:VoiddaggerKAK: So… let’s get this game started… wait, where’s Kyra? …and why are there three human players?
:WizKAK: I couldn’t resist…
:KyraKAK: Um… I’m right here?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …why do you have a human avatar?
:KyraKAK: …because it’s my original form?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …It’s your what?
:ErinKAK: …wut?

>Kyra heard OUR voice through the feelings, yet we can't connect to her?...Maybe? Hm, haven’t tried it.
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Kris Kalland!]
…How can Voids butt still be cute in here? I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to have a butt that cute in an armor suit… his butt contradicts the laws of physics!

Insert Butt butt butt butt_
>>
No. 532108 ID: a01b62

>>532107
>an emotional feedback loop during...
Yeah, don't get too carried away. That caused trouble for the Scellor. And he'd probably finish quicker.
>>
No. 532110 ID: dbe554

His butt is a constant throughout the universe Kyra, it is it's own mathematical quantity that cannot be changed no matter what physics it is in.

Also hello! Welcome to the Network of Head Voices!
>>
No. 532111 ID: c31f72

It is a rather fantastic ass, isn't it?
Also hi, we're headvoices. Nice to meet you.
>>
No. 532112 ID: 41690e

>fictional TV character
Goddamnit, Erin found the cartoon before we did.

>human to mantis
...okay, whatever! We got some shooting to do.
>>
No. 532116 ID: 5663f2

wow. Just goes to show what a determined individual can do.
Anyhow!
Hello Kyra, we are Erin's mystery headvoices. Any and all insights you might have about us would be greatly appreciated.
[Connect to Wiz]
[Connect to Void]
>>
No. 532134 ID: 9ddf68

so how much time and money did you put into switching species, I mean we've seen some stuff in our day but that's a first.
>>
No. 532142 ID: a23afd

>>532107
How come you hit on Erin all the time but not Voiddagger?
>>
No. 532150 ID: 9d8047

Wait if we can link to them y dont we try to link to the game?
[Link to unreal-arena]
If that works lets spawn as a tank!
>>
No. 532276 ID: b3ca75
File 137587633328.png - (4.78KB , 900x450 , 81.png )
532276

>Hello Kyra, we are Erin's mystery headvoices. Any and all insights you might have about us would be greatly appreciated.
…you’re her what? …oh, wait, you mean that guiding AI she had!? The one Jara couldn’t find? …wait, how did you jump to me? This is interesting… does it have anything to do with her telepathy?
>It is a rather fantastic ass, isn't it?
It’s just begging to be filled with eggs, doesn’t it~
>His butt is a constant throughout the universe Kyra, it is its own mathematical quantity that cannot be changed no matter what physics it is in.
Clearly, this is the most important discovery since sliced bread.
>...okay, whatever! We got some shooting to do.
:ErinKAK: …well, it’s a two vs. two fight, then. Chicks against dicks?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …you should have put that in a way better way…
:KyraKAK: According to the gamer score… from worst to best… Erin – Void – Wiz – Me… so I guess chick against dudes is fair. Dibs on red team!
>>
No. 532277 ID: b3ca75
File 137587635097.png - (28.70KB , 900x450 , 82.png )
532277

>How come you hit on Erin all the time but not Voiddagger?
Oh, but I’m hitting on Void, it’s just Erin is newer so she takes priority. Besides, Void hasn’t show any real interest in me… maybe it’s time to play my trump card? …I just have to figure out a way to tell him I know about his fetish without making him angry… hmm…
>so how much time and money did you put into switching species.
Money? Oh, nearly nothing. As for time… about two years if you count from my first change to my last. You see, I joined a species switching club when I was nineteen and tested out all species / gender combinations… I don’t know why, but female mantis was just the one I felt the most at home in…

Team Death match – goal 30 points – Map: Old castle.

>[Connect to Wiz]
[Unable to connect to Wolfgang Walker… target does not have the necessary brain functions!]
>[Link to unreal-arena]
[Unable to connect to Unreal arena… target does not have the necessary brain functions!]
>[Connect to Void]
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Nevros Voidsword!]
>Hello Nev, we ar-
[You have been banned! Connection lost. Reconnecting to last target…]

<TheVoid> Oh, man, I already got a spammer
<Dr.Insano> Just ban them
<TheVoid> already did
<ErinSsus> I’ve never played this map before
<Wizard> Why can’t we play the Facing worlds map instead?
<Dr.Insano> Because I don’t want you to sniper camp as usual, Wiz.

Insert It’s the game of the year, every year_
>>
No. 532279 ID: dbe554

Kyra, EVERYONE knows about his fetish. Erin does and prods him about it often, Wiz certainly does, heck the others probably know too. He enjoys the Bolts with Screws alright.

Also, Void's above ya...Also he banned us! How do you even DO that! And we don't spam...Much.

Also it's cool that you found a body and gender that you truly feel comfortable in, good that you got something you really enjoy.
>>
No. 532288 ID: 41690e

>we don't spam...Much.
We are nothing but spam.

>what do
Go left, grab the gun.

And then aim up and shoot Void through the floor if he does the same thing. (Hey, he banned us. Screen-watching is completely fair payback).
>>
No. 532290 ID: 5663f2

HUNH!
That is very very interesting!
Apparently, we come across as 'spammers' in however we connect. Seems to suggest that we're of technological origin.
So much for the 'voices of many' theory! As for what that is, just say it to Erin, when she facepalms, that should say plenty about it.
Anyhow, I think we should probably help Erin out some, instead of hanging with you, so seeya!
[Connecting to Erin Ssus]
>>
No. 532292 ID: b3ca75
File 137588903506.png - (4.89KB , 900x450 , 83.png )
532292

>Kyra, EVERYONE knows about his fetish.
…Are you sure? As far as I know only me and Wiz knows… and Erin if you guys knows… Besides, I don’t think he would be super happy if he knew that I got it from someone that watches his internet history.
>So much for the 'voices of many' theory!
…Voice? Don’t you mean the “Souls of the Many”? That silly spiritual thing some people call the “afterlife”?

>Go left, grab the gun. Void's above ya...
<FIRST BLOOD!>
<RED TEAM TAKES THE LEAD!>
<TheVoid> Aim bot!

>[Connecting to Erin Ssus]
[Connection problems… please try again in a few minutes…]
<…>
[Connection problems… please try again in a few minutes…]
<She will accept the Glory of flesh!>
[Connection problems… please try again in a few minutes…]
<She will accept the perfection of steel!>
[Connection problems… please try again in a few minutes…]
<She will She will know your know your weakness, ore! weakness, meat! >
[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
Oh, you guys are back… where did you go?
:KyraKAK: Good game, guys! It was a really even match!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Except that I played like a blind mongoose!
:ErinKAK: To be fair, you’re the one with the least experience with this sort of thing.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Bah…

Insert Error 37_
>>
No. 532293 ID: dbe554

We connected to Kyra for a bit, also connected to void but then he banned us...Which I suppose is a thing.

Also distressing is that it's getting harder to connect back to you, it's like we get signals preventing us and then we get creepy messages from Purity vs Metallic Creature about the Glory of Flesh and the Glory of Steel.
>>
No. 532294 ID: 41690e

Huh. We're getting conflicting propaganda, here.

The obvious answer is they're both wrong. Screw ascension to flesh or ore. We'll take both, thanks. Borg power!
>>
No. 532299 ID: 60bf07

You should probably get more medicals scans done. You appear to have at least two different types of super nanite infection which are currently being pissy at each other.

>Seems to suggest that we're of technological origin. So much for the 'voices of many' theory!
Either that or cyborg ghosts are a thing.
>>
No. 532307 ID: 5663f2

HUNH. So Kyra started mentioning something called the 'Souls of the Many' that was the afterlife...
I'm thinking that might be what we're supposed to be sorta? I dunno.
But each time we wander there's stuff getting in our way increasingly...Which is worrisome.
Maybe we need to make a choice or something?
>>
No. 532310 ID: b3ca75
File 137589382133.png - (4.58KB , 900x450 , 84.png )
532310

>You should probably get more medicals scans done. You appear to have at least two different types of super nanite infection which are currently being pissy at each other.
…well, that explains the voices… Though, I don’t know how a medical scan will help. They shouldn’t detect it last time we checked. Hmm… maybe if we had better tools…
>Screw ascension to flesh or ore. We'll take both, thanks.
Aren’t I both already? I mean, I’m both flesh and steel, right? Got both augs and mental powers?

>After the initial few matches we might go online and start kicking tail.
:ErinKAK: Let’s play some capture the flag! We against some poor bastards online! Sounds fun, right?
:KyraKAK: Let’s kick some Tail! Go red team!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Let’s do this! NEEEVROOOOSS VOOOOIII-



:ErinKAK: …that could have had gone better…
:WizKAK: We did our best?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Easy for you to say, you were the only one with positive score!
:KyraKAK: …I really need a drink after that… fiasco…
:VoiddaggerKAK: I need two!
:WizKAK: Well, have fun with that. I for one don’t drink.
<Yes… engulf in the carnal sins…>
<No! Give up your petty desires and become perfection!>
Guys, shut up or I’ll lock you up somewhere in my brain! …at least I think I can do that… probably…
<Sorry mistress…>

Insert Give me something hard_
>>
No. 532311 ID: 41690e

Huh. They listen to you. Interesting.
>>
No. 532315 ID: 5663f2

Emotion versus Logic? Is that your dealie here extra doods?
Ok, Steel guy, gotta ask-what do you bring to the table? The purity guys give psychic powers-you just seem to...I dunno. Outside the Augments, you guys don't have much to offer I think, and you don't seem to be related to them.
>>
No. 532321 ID: 60bf07

What is is with you <voices> and your fixation on what is or isn't weak, anyway? There is more than one way for something to be useful.
>>
No. 532331 ID: b3ca75
File 137590038590.png - (29.88KB , 900x450 , 85.png )
532331

>Huh. They listen to you. Interesting.
<You beat us… you defeated the imperfect son of steel. We always follows the strongest side. >
>Emotion versus Logic?
<Isn’t it logical to seek perfection? Isn’t it glorious to have emotions?>
>Ok, Steel guy, gotta ask-what do you bring to the table?
<The flesh seeks to rip the steel from your form! No more augs! No more power! I will make them harder, better, faster, stronger! You’ll taste my power when you meet the daughters of flesh!>
>What is is with you <voices> and your fixation on what is or isn't weak, anyway?
<Be strong and survive! Be weak and taste oblivion!>

:VoiddaggerKAK: So, what do you guys want? Something strong? Or something tasty? Maybe just a beer to start with?
:KyraKAK: Give me something strong, hombre!
:VoiddaggerKAK: How about you, Erin? …Erin? …are you playing Tetris again?
:KyraKAK: Oh, she’s probably just talking to those voices in her head again.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Her what?
:KyraKAK: She got a guiding AI. It’s all kinds of broken, though, but it’s interesting to listen to.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh… for a second there it almost sounded like she was crazy…

Insert All work and no play makes Erin something something…_
>>
No. 532332 ID: 5663f2

Daughters of-oh crap.
So there's Daughters of flesh and Sons of Steel, and both are monsters set to start running rampant all over the place.
And with the way the voices speak, it's like order vs. chaos-you can't really have both, it's one or the other, which is unfortunate, to say the least...
Hrm. We got the purity voice after the mission against the cogs, and the machine voice after we fought that 'steel' being...But seems to me that ironically enough, we need balance to beat them-to be Steel means to be vulnerable to the daughter's mind tricks, but to be flesh means being weak enough to be ripped apart by the steel.
We'll see where this goes I suppose.
>>
No. 532333 ID: 9ddf68

think we should tell them about the two other voices that just showed up, like the one that kinda sounds like the one the took over Void and the other sounds like the Transmachina that ripped your arm off or should we just keep that to ourselves for now.

To either of the voices, do you know what mother means/is?
>>
No. 532356 ID: a23afd

>>532331
I thought Kyra said you didn't have a guiding AI? Oh whatever. Ask if there's any way we can get some better tools for scanning your body.
>>
No. 532358 ID: a23afd

...hey, <voices>. How do you know about Claire?
>>
No. 532366 ID: b3ca75
File 137590749899.png - (32.07KB , 900x450 , 86.png )
532366

>I thought Kyra said you didn't have a guiding AI?
She said she and Jara shouldn’t find one…
>it's like order vs. chaos-you can't really have both, it's one or the other.
Hey, I can go true natural if I wish, thank you very much.
>We got the purity voice after the mission against the cogs, and the machine voice after we fought that 'steel' being...
<We’ve been with you since your rebirth. we fought, you didn’t listen…>
>To either of the voices, do you know what mother means/is?
<She protected us. She comforted us. Now she is broken. The makers of rust and the woodsy lords hold the pieces…>
>How do you know about Claire?
<She is the breaker! She released us into this torment! …we are… we are…>
<tired… …tired. we sleep…>
<…>

>Ask if there's any way we can get some better tools for scanning your body.
:ErinKAK: Hey, can we get better tools to scan my body? Oh, and just give me a beer for now.
:KyraKAK: …not really, no… why do you ask?
:ErinKAK: No reason.
:JaraKAK: What? Are you guys having a party without us? I need to unwind too, you know!
:SerkiKAK: …um…o-o-one p-p-ple…

Insert It’s a party in my pants and everyone is invited_
>>
No. 532369 ID: 9ddf68

sure why the hell not, it's good to just kick back every now and then.

Oh and it sounds like the other 2 voices with us where once part of the vessel as well which if is the case then the purity and whoever made the transmachina are trying to remake the vessel/s... Erin you don't even believe anything we say about our past so feel free to just ignore that last bit.
>>
No. 532373 ID: dbe554

Oh while we are unwinding, can you look up these names? Kris Kalland, and Wolfgang Walker. We..Kinda discovered them while brain hopping.
>>
No. 532385 ID: a23afd

>>532366
"Released us into this torment?" But, we broke the vessel in part to stop the torment of the souls/Aether forms within being used for fuel. These voices must have been part of the Vessel but not in the fuel, so... yeah, my theory on their origin seems to be holding up, except for the Mother part. Mother is sounding more like the Vessel itself, now. Also, the Vessel pieces weren't completely destroyed apparently? Well, regardless, I think part of our end goal this time is to find a way to free these extra voices from their torment.

See if you can find out who the makers of rust and woodsy lords are. Also, you could bring up with Kyra that she can't find the guidance AI but it clearly exists. Or, something like one does, anyway.

Also hang out with Jara, ask her if she has her eye on any guys. Does she like Nev? Tyros?

>>532373
Uh, those are Kyra's and Wiz's registered names, we don't have to look them up, and it would be rude to pry. That said, I am curious as to why we couldn't connect to Wiz. Is he an android? It said he didn't have the "necessary brain functions".

Oh, we could ask Nev to unban the "spammer", since that was us and we might need to get in his head at some point. Hmm, ask him exactly what connection protocols that ban works on. It might be useful to nail down how we connect to other people, just in case there are risks or hidden benefits to the way we do it. For instance, we had a hard time reconnecting to you during the game.
>>
No. 532390 ID: 41690e

>voices know Claire
New crazy theory: we aren't the voices of the many. They are. Cast adrift, without a vessel, driven mad, eventually finding new things to latch on to.
>>
No. 532391 ID: a23afd

>>532390
If they are, why do we remember everything that happened back then? I suppose they could just be OTHER voices of the many? If they are just part of us, I suppose then to free them we must free ourselves.
>>
No. 532402 ID: b3ca75
File 137591301462.png - (32.35KB , 900x450 , 87.png )
532402

>feel free to just ignore all the crazy talk.
I got two crazy voices in my head screaming about Glory of flesh and perfection of steel… and you guys. I’m starting to believe some weird shit is going down. I’ll memories everything you guys say just in case, okay?
>makers of rust and woodsy lords are.
Well, the purity guys called themselves Woodsy lords… and makers of rust sounds a bit like the cogs. They love screaming about rust and are worshipping “the maker” after all.

>We don't have to look them up, and it would be rude to pry.
Looking someone up on the public info net isn’t really rude… I mean, most people looks up their friends… hell, most people looks up themselves.
>Kris Kalland.
Legally changed her name/gender/Species. Currently Kyra Coclanh, Female Mantis. Educated Doctor.
>Wolfgang Walker.
Wanted for… lots of stuff… Ex-pirate lord… have had a lot of names... none of them Wiz… mostly operated outside Imperial space.

>we could ask Nev to unban the "spammer".
:VoiddaggerKAK: …why? I mean, I just banned him from chatting with me in the Arena… and I don’t even play that game that often.
>Hang out with Jara, ask her if she has her eye on any guys. Does she like Nev? Tyros?
:JaraKAK: W-what? What’s this all the sudden?
:ErinKAK: Alcohol bring forth the truth in people, you know… and I want to know more about you.
:JaraKAK: I… well… um… You do realize Tyros is like three times as old as me, right? …and he’s married… kind off… and really angry all the time. As for Nev… I dunno… He’s not really my type. …He got one hell of a cute ass, though. How about you? Got your eyes on anyone?
:ErinKAK: Well… as you said, Nev got a cute butt… and Kyra is kind of nice too. A bit forward but nice. Oh, and Serki is adorable!
:JaraKAK: Please be careful with Serki, alright? …and I heard you thought I had a nice ass too…
:ErinKAK: I’m not going to lie, that ass makes me wish that I was a guy just so I should plow it!
:JaraKAK: …I don’t know if I should be offended or take it as a compliment…

Insert It’s crafted by the gods themselves!_
>>
No. 532404 ID: dbe554

Erin is certainly an ass woman. Loves Kyra's abdomen, Jyra's ass, and Nev's ass... So many nice one's in one tiny little space... It's like ass heaven.

Regardless, if he only banned us on the Arenanet.. *Connect to Nevros*
>>
No. 532406 ID: 41690e

>I don’t know if I should be offended or take it as a compliment
Offensliment
>>
No. 532408 ID: c23ab0

Every time we connect to you we get a readout saying we're "connected to Aether form: Upsilon!" I'm not sure if Upsilon is your type of life form or you individually. Earlier it just called you "Erin" along with "Jara". But you probably should remember the name Upsilon. It probably has something to do with your... well something about you at least.
>>
No. 532413 ID: a23afd

>>532402
Hmm, maybe we should take Kyra's example and try out a bunch of different forms. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable as a different species or gender? The holodeck seems like a good place to experiment, but let's put that off for now.

Hey uh, I don't remember what Jara does here. Engineer? Ask her about her job.
>>
No. 532422 ID: b3ca75
File 137591686956.png - (32.48KB , 900x450 , 88.png )
532422

>Erin is certainly an ass woman.
I love… um… all butts and I cannot lie!
>maybe we should take Kyra's example and try out a bunch of different forms.
…That would be interesting.
>connected to Aether form: Upsilon!
Hmm… Upsilon? Isn’t that one of those… old letters? Like Sigma? Or Alpha, beta, zeta and stuff? And I’m pretty sure Aether is the fifth element of… um… isn’t it like the element of the space or something?

>Offensliment.
:JaraKAK: …don’t make me hit you.
>Don't remember what Jara does here. Engineer? Ask her about her job.
:JaraKAK: I’m the current chief Engineer of Levitators Corp. At least until dad gets better… Oh, you mean here? Well, I keep things together, mostly. Dad was the leader and when he was mind wiped I took over… I guess… I mostly keep all fifty of us up to speed.
:ErinKAK: …fifty? Um… we’re like seven?
:JaraKAK: Here, yes. But most of the people in this group don’t work from here. I mean, did you really believe anyone of us should have analyzed that sample you acquired?
:ErinKAK: …huh, didn’t know that… though that does explain those humans I saw when I first got here…

>Connect to Nevros
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Nevros Voidsword!]
:VoiddaggerKAK: But why did you take it up with us?
:TyrosKAK: …I-I don’t know who t-to talk to… I… just need someone.
:KyraKAK: Don’t worry, we’re listening.
:TyrosKAK: …They’ve been dead for three years now… I… I need to move on…
:KyraKAK: Don’t say that they are dead. You’ve never fo-
:TyrosKAK: The are fu- …dead. They are dead… I know it… I can feel it…

Insert Freak-out in 3… 2… 1…_
>>
No. 532432 ID: dbe554

Poor guy, this must be really emotionally draining for him to try and admit something like this, but at the same time it is far healthier then some of his actions that he's caused while in grief.
>>
No. 532494 ID: 9ddf68

oh crap I've never been any good at emotional stuff. I'll I can say is tell him you'll be there for him, you'll all be there for him.

... I feel like I should add something to that but hell if I know what to say.
>>
No. 532495 ID: c23ab0

Quick, squawk like a chicken!!
>>
No. 532521 ID: b8ceae

>>532422
Hmm...
[Connect: Ezyla Bravesword]
>>
No. 532540 ID: acb7da

No.

[Connect: Clkrlgb “Claire” Clíodhna]
>>
No. 532548 ID: b3ca75
File 137594945082.png - (32.39KB , 900x450 , 89.png )
532548

>[Connect: Clkrlgb “Claire” Clíodhna]
[Unable to connect… Target is dead!]
>[Connect: Ezyla Bravesword]
[Unable to connect… Target has no mouth but must scream… I mean, target doesn’t have a physical form!]

>Poor guy.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Wait, who said that?
:KyraKAK: Said what?
>this must be really-
:VoiddaggerKAK: That!? D-didn’t you guys h-hear it!?
:TyrosKAK: …are you going nuts?
>-emotionally draining-
:VoiddaggerKAK: AHHH!! Someone is in my brain!!!
:KyraKAK: Oh, that’s probably just Erin’s Guiding AI. It can jump between people.
:VoiddaggerKAK: It can WHAT!? Tell it to stop! It’s scared the shit out of me!
:KyraKAK: It’s not so bad.

>Tell him you'll be there for him, you'll all be there for him.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …nevermind… um… Tyros, I… don’t know what to say but… we’ll be there for you… we’ll all be there for you, alright?
:TyrosKAK: …thanks.
:KyraKAK: You know… It’s probably time for you to find someone new. Someone that you can love anew… and get you laid.
:TyrosKAK:
:VoiddaggerKAK: And… um… and… err…
>Quick, squawk like a chicken!!
:VoiddaggerKAK: CAAAW!!!
:TyrosKAK: …The fuck? …are you making fun of me?

Insert Caw motherfucker caw!_
>>
No. 532549 ID: beeca1

>>532548
That's crows and ravens, you gorram non-ornithologist! Look, now you've gone and offended him!

Do a proper chicken impression this time!
>>
No. 532552 ID: c31f72

How does a person not have a physical form?
Well, at least the thing didn't say she was dead.
>>
No. 532553 ID: c23ab0

Hey guess what? Ezyla is alive! And in unspeakable torment!

...the phrase is "Buck Buck Buckaw" (it means will you gay marry me in chicken)
>>
No. 532555 ID: a23afd

>>532548
Nev, what are you doing? You don't have to do everything we say. Wait... oh god, do you?! Can we force people to do things? Could we... force you to admit out loud you like chicks with dicks? Oh, speaking of your sex life, what are your feelings on the ladies present? Got your eye on any of them? Aside from Erin, I mean. That's really obvious.

Please don't keep clucking like a chicken. Also, don't tell him that his wife is still alive but apparently bodiless... somehow? Morgani seems to be... doing that to people. It's up to you if you want to tell him that she's alive, but keep in mind at this point we don't know if it's possible to put her back in a body. It might be best if he thinks they are dead, for now. Uh, we didn't check to see if the rest of his family is alive, fyi.
>>
No. 532556 ID: dbe554

Apparently Ezyla is alive but has no physical form? What is she a ghost? Is she trapped within the matrix? Hmmm, interesting conundrum.

Also sorry about scaring you, it was unintentional on our part and we kinda didn't want to just..Burst into your brain like we usually do.
>>
No. 532576 ID: b3ca75
File 137596480786.png - (32.89KB , 900x450 , 90.png )
532576

>Also sorry about scaring you.
It’s a bit late for that, you little sods!
>Hey guess what? Ezyla is alive! And in unspeakable torment!
W-what!? How do you… You’re lying, aren’t you! Stop trying to torment me!
>what are your feelings on the ladies present? Got your eye on any of them? Aside from Erin, I mean. That's really obvious.
Why would I tell you that!? I’m not going to spill a bunch of personal information to you jerks. Besides, there are like two chicks here… not counting Kyra because she’s a giant bug… hard to find that sexy… and Jara doesn’t have any breast… it’s weird, I’m a lizard but love boobs? I mean, my species doesn’t even have any bre- wait, why am I telling you this!? Get out of my head!
>Could we... force you to admit out loud you like chicks with dicks?
WHAT!? W-what!? How did you- I mean, no! I don’t like that! At all! Honest! I d-don’t like to have stuff in my b-butt at all! Stop spreading lies about me! Arg! Now get ou-
:TyrosKAK: …hello?

>Do a proper chicken impression this time!
:VoiddaggerKAK: Buck Buck Buckaw!
:TyrosKAK: …did you just ask me if I wanted to gay marry you in chicken?
:VoiddaggerKAK: W-what!? No! I… I’m sorry! It’s just that this AI thing is kind of freaking me out!
:TyrosKAK:
:VoiddaggerKAK: Honest! I-I’ll make it up to you! Um… somehow…
:TyrosKAK: …fine, I believe you… you didn’t mean anything bad… but why did you cluck like a chicken?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I don’t… know…
:JaraKAK: YOU’RE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TO DO WHAT!?

Insert Uninvited guests_
>>
No. 532578 ID: 9d8047

Errr now what
[Link to erin]
What the hells was that about erin?
>>
No. 532579 ID: dbe554

Hehe, Nev do we scare you that badly? We speak oddly but we mean no harm. Though we pick at you more because you're so easy and afraid and adorable about it~

Never seen anyone cluck for us before, so you've definitely given us a hoot so far.
>>
No. 532580 ID: 5663f2

Say this:
'The AI would like me to say that they find me particularly fun to play with because I pretty much do whatever they say, as opposed to the others they've rode in who show some ability to screen their commands.'
Should help clean things up for you.
>>
No. 532589 ID: 41690e

Um. Sorry about the harassment, Nev. We're kind of silly, and you made yourself an easy target.

...I'm more interested in the fact that Tyros apparently understands chicken.
>>
No. 532590 ID: b3ca75
File 137597230176.png - (32.86KB , 900x450 , 91.png )
532590

>Say this:
:VoiddaggerKAK: The AI would like me to say that they find me particularly fun to play with because I pretty much do whatever they say- Hey! I do not!
:KyraKAK: You kind of do.
:SerkiKAK: Um… m-maybe y-y-you should t-t-think before y-you listen t-to them…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Bah…

>Never seen anyone cluck for us before, so you've definitely given us a hoot so far.
…hope you’re happy…
>Nev do we scare you that badly?
…not anymore, now you’re just annoying!
>Though we pick at you more because you're so easy and afraid and adorable about it~
I’m not afraid!! …And I’m not e-easy! …or adorable! Stop it!
>Sorry about the harassment, Nev. We're kind of silly, and you made yourself an easy target.
*Grumble*

>[Link to erin]
[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
>What the hells was that about erin?
:ErinKAK: Why not? I mean, I can always go back after I had my fun, right?
:JaraKAK: It’s just… sounds so wrong.
:ErinKAK: Besides, I’m going to test run all the species in the Holo-deck. I can test genders then too.
:JaraKAK: …fine, whatever. Do what you want.
:ErinKAK: Oh, and I’m sure you’ll want a test ride when I’m done, Jara~
:JaraKAK: W-what? N-no! You’re drunk, Erin! Your judgment is clouded!

Insheart… Go home insert, you’re drunk!_
>>
No. 532591 ID: 41690e

...Erin, are you making radical, life changing decisions without us? And drunk?
>>
No. 532597 ID: cf49fc

>>532591
That is an extremely poor idea and we'll never forgive you if you don't let us have fun with it too.
>>
No. 532608 ID: 5663f2

I think Erin was just running the multi-gender/species thing by Jara. Which I suppose sounds fairly kinky/insane when said aloud!
Anyhow, Erin, we just found out Void basically does whatever we say and were having a bit of fun at his expense.
>>
No. 532616 ID: b8ceae

>>532590
First, go tell Tavros we tried to connect to Claire and Ezlya, and the errors returned were that Claire is dead, while Ezlya lacks a physical form. So now he has an idea of what sort of thing he should be looking for, and doesn't have to suffer from not knowing.

Then go back to party rocking.


Hmm... [Locate Ezlya Bravesword]
>>
No. 532629 ID: b3ca75
File 137598434533.png - (30.68KB , 900x450 , 92.png )
532629

>[Locate Ezlya Bravesword]
[…unable to locate… Target is in several places at once…]
>...Erin, are you making radical, life changing decisions without us? And drunk?
I’m not making, just considering! Besides, it’s not life changing! It’s easily reversible!
>That is an extremely poor idea and we'll never forgive you if you don't let us have fun with it too.
Don’t worry; you’ll be there for all my bad ideas! You’re made of bad ideas after all… that and spam…
>we just found out Void basically does whatever we say and were having a bit of fun at his expense.
…And you complain that I was doing something fun without you!
>go tell Tavros we tried to connect to Ezlya and the errors returned were that Ezlya lacks a physical form.
…wait, what? You know… I’m not going to give him hope and then tear it down again… let’s at least wait until we have some proof… or something…

>Then go back to party rocking.
:ErinKAK: Let’s get this party started!
:KyraKAK: Wooo!
:SerkiKAK: W-woo… um… ooo…

---------------------------------------------

:VoiddaggerKAK: …and can you believe it? …those… those…um… guys… had cogs… I mean… toys… um… toys shaped as cogs… heh… that’s just… sad? …it’s sad?
:KyraKAK: Pff… toys… tell me… heh… tell me one thing that’s better with toys then the real… thingy.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Vibration?
:KyraKAK: Pff… I can fix that… no problem… give me ten…
:ErinKAK: You’re drunk Ky… no operations for you!
:KyraKAK: I’m not real drunk… I can shut of drunk simu thingy… get sober… operate… activate it again and be drunk again… then Voids thingy will go brrrrrr… I can even give you… hehe… Erin… matching one… matching set… both goes brrrr… Just let me watch when you try them out… I love watching~
:VoiddaggerKAK: Leave my thingy alone… it’s a pure thingy… let’s keep it a pure thingy…
:ErinKAK:

Insert Drunks_
>>
No. 532631 ID: b8ceae

>>532629
Erin: Say "FUCK YEA! LETS DO THIS SHIT!"

[List Ezlya Bravesword locations]
>>
No. 532632 ID: 41690e

No drunk operations. Or pseudo-drunk operations. Out state of thingies or lack thereof is fine for the moment.
>>
No. 532634 ID: 9ddf68

seven places at once huh? My god they really are trying to recreate the vessel, down to the seven pieces.

Oh and if you do go through with the 'operation' thing try not to let Jara find out since she'll probably give you crap about it.
>>
No. 532642 ID: beeca1

Is Ezlya one of the other crazy voices in Erin's head?
>>
No. 532645 ID: b3ca75
File 137599020566.png - (30.78KB , 900x450 , 93.png )
532645

>seven places at once huh?
SEVERAL places, not seven.
>[List Ezlya Bravesword locations]
[…unable to locate… to many parts/ to small parts/ mother loves all…]
>no pseudo-drunk operations.
She’s not pseudo-drunk, she’s not drunk at all! Our bodies are upgraded to take care of the alcohol faster than we can consume it! We don’t get drunk! That’s just our implants simulating drunkenness because… well, people want to get drunk, I guess?

>FUCK YEA! LETS DO THIS SHIT!
:ErinKAK: Fuck yes! Let’s do this shit! …shit… heh… sheeeet…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …do what?
:KyraKAK: Let me just sober up a bit… I… um… Erin? I can’t let you decide about this drunk. You need to sober up a bit to.
:ErinKAK: Do I… have really do it that…um… it?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Decide what?
:KyraKAK: Yes.
:ErinKAK: …fine.
:VoiddaggerKAK: -Off… where did the… um… reversy roofy thing go?

>No operations/ FUCK YEA, LET’S DO THIS/ Out state of thingies or lack thereof is fine for the moment/ Nev’s cute butt/ no thingy / cute butt / no thingy / cute butt.
:ErinKAK: …I… um… I…
:KyraKAK: Are you having second thoughts? Or should I ready the med station?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Ready the whaaa… um… who got the hurt… doctor?
:KyraKAK: Void, time for you to sober up a bit too…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Only a bit… I still want to experience the bliss of drunkenessenesse… ess…

Insert Auto drunkenness v2.4_
>>
No. 532648 ID: a23afd

>>532629
Psst, Nev likes boobs. That's why he's not into any of the other girls here. Oh, I just realized that Nev is probably so vulnerable to our suggestions because he's pure. FLESH BENDS TO OUR WILL or something like that. Hmm. Ask if he knows anything about the organization called Purity. Almost sounds like he's a member.

Anyway, lemme confirm the state of the other braveswords.

[Connect to Tyra Bravesword]
[Connect to Tezros Bravesword]

>>532634
It said SEVERAL places at once.
>>
No. 532650 ID: a23afd

>>532645
It sounds like you kindof want to try it out, and the only thing stopping you is our personal preferences. So do it.
>>
No. 532652 ID: 9ddf68

eh if you're not sure just wait till later... or if you do happen to hook up with someone it could be some very interesting role playing involved with a few quick operations. your choice really.
>>
No. 532658 ID: b8ceae

>>532645
Get a retractable penis. Like your tail, but in front, and not actually anything like your tail.

These mods ARE swappable, after all.

[Locate largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes]
>>
No. 532659 ID: 41690e

Jebus, how many times do we have to vote this down. It's like you're just waiting for the naysayers to be sleeping.

Look, I say we're fine without fetish-modding, and I have no desire to start down that route. But it's your body, not ours.
>>
No. 532660 ID: dbe554

It is your choice Erin, we'll stand by it regardless. Mainly because it'll be fun either way.
>>
No. 532661 ID: dbe554

Though if you do want the stuff..Go for it, do it do it.
>>
No. 532668 ID: b3ca75
File 137599618544.png - (29.96KB , 900x450 , 94.png )
532668

>[Connect to Tyra Bravesword] [Connect to Tezros Bravesword]
[Unable to connect… Target is dead!]
>[Locate largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes]
[Location found… point 421DC… Armitage Inc.]

>Psst, Nev likes boobs.
…Welp, I don’t even need to try anymore, do I?
>Jebus, how many times do we have to vote this down.
To be fair, you’re the ones that kept brining it up…
>These mods ARE swappable, after all.
…you right. I can just take it away later… no need to do anything permanent.

>Ask if he knows anything about the organization called Purity. Almost sounds like he's a member.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …didn’t we already talk about that? When we ate those burgers? They are just a bunch of nut jobs, if you ask me… wait, you think I’m a member? I just like my body clean, thank you very much! Besides, I still got the basic implants in my brain, so they probably won’t even let me join.

>Go for it, do it do it.
:ErinKAK: ...I’m drunk enough to do it… um… was drunk enough… can I get drunk again?
:KyraKAK: After the operation. Now… what do you want?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …what operation?
:ErinKAK: Just give me whatever the standard is…
:KyraKAK: No special futures? Like vi-
:ErinKAK: Standard for now… We can talk upgrades if I like it.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I still have no idea what you guys are talking about… I think I missed something back there…
:ErinKAK: It’s a… “present”. Just wait outside doc for a while.
>>
No. 532670 ID: b3ca75
File 137599624907.png - (20.87KB , 900x450 , 95.png )
532670

-Meanwhile, about 20 minutes into the future, 20 minutes had passed!-

:KyraKAK: Welcome to the world of… um… more than one gender? I guess? How are you feeling?
:ErinKAK: Groggy… as always after I wake up next to you… and… very sensitive down there…
:KyraKAK: Oh, that’s just a side effect. It will wear off in a few days… or after you go for a test drive…
:ErinKAK: And my pants doesn’t fit as well any longer… they are kind off… tight in the junk…
:VoiddaggerKAK: C-can I come in now? Are you alright, Erin? Um… what did you guys even do? Why d-did you do an operation in middle of the night?
:KyraKAK: Pff, It’s just after eleven.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …and what was that about a present?

Insert this is now fetish quest… nah, who am I kidding, it’s always been fetish quest… for fetishes I don’t even have… I’m a sad, strange little man aren’t I_
>>
No. 532671 ID: dbe554

Man it always amazes me how fast it is. Is she that incredibly skilled or is it just such a common procedure it's done fast?

Though I'd bet she's still very skilled anyways.
>>
No. 532676 ID: a23afd

>>532670
Jeez, don't tell him. That'd be just weird. What would you even say? "I got a dick because I wanna plow your ass, and the asses of both females I know"? Just tell him he'll find out eventually.

Also, it's late. It might be time to go to bed. Maybe try out your new junk on your own. Or heck, you could even try it out with Kyra if you wanna get some attachment-free sex in before going steady with Nev or Jara.

Also apparently Tyros's wife is the only one who isn't completely dead. Wait, we hadn't told you about that, had we. Uh, whatever Morgani is doing, it's separating people's Aether forms from their bodies. Ezyla's Aether form- oh fuck it, I'm just gonna call it a soul from now on- her SOUL is split up into multiple locations. They are mostly in Armitage Inc. She is technically still alive, though! Which means we might be able to put her back in a body. Her original body, hopefully, because as we've seen... changing the brain causes a change in personality.
>>
No. 532679 ID: cf49fc

>>532670
I am very disappointed in you Erin. You should at least make sure to keep a spare clone of your Original body on hand. This is just poor safety practice.
>>
No. 532680 ID: c31f72

Of course all it took to get them to agree with penis was for me to have not been the one to suggest it.
Alright now off to find pants that aren't too tight on your junk.
>>
No. 532681 ID: 41690e

>To be fair, you’re the ones that kept brining it up…
You went ahead and decided this all on your own, when we were out of your head.
>>
No. 532683 ID: a23afd

>>532679
Considering the technology on hand I don't think a bit of non-vital modification is dangerous at all.
>>
No. 532712 ID: b3ca75
File 137600446679.png - (20.09KB , 900x450 , 96.png )
532712

>I am very disappointed in you Erin. You should at least make sure to keep a spare clone of your Original body on hand.
…Do you know how much a full body clone costs? Heck, I don’t think Kyra got the equipment to do a full body clone… or the equipment to store it… Hmm… She was pretty fast with… the junk… so maybe she got a storage?
>Of course all it took to get them to agree with penis was for me to have not been the one to suggest it.
I knew it! It was you all along, wasn’t it!?
>Alright now off to find pants that isn’t too tight on your junk.
Jara gave me more than one pair of pants… so… let’s hope some of them aren’t as tight.
>Apparently Tyros's wife is the only one who isn't completely dead.
…I…I don’t really know how… to take this. Hmm… maybe we’ll get more info when we raid Armitage tomorrow… I’ll keep my eyes open.

>What would you even say? "I got a dick because I wanna plow your ass, and the asses of both females I know"?
…when you say it like that… yea, that sounds silly…
:ErinKAK: Um… well… it’s a surprise… for a later time.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …huh?
:ErinKAK: Be patient, okay?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I… alright, if you say so… anyway, I need to go to bed… so… goodnight Erin… and Kyra.
:KyraKAK: See ya tomorrow!
>Is she that incredibly skilled or is it just such a common procedure it's done fast?
:KyraKAK: A little of column A and a little of column B… it helps that I had one ready in the flash freeze storage.
:ErinKAK: …you had a… thing in storage?
:KyraKAK: Of course! I got a lot of body parts in there! Mostly arms and legs though… but you never know when someone will lose something… or want something special~

>It might be time to go to bed. Maybe try out your new junk on your own.
Right… I’m getting a bit tired after all… and it would be nice to try this thing out…
>Or heck, you could even try it out with Kyra if you wanna get some attachment-free sex in before going steady with Nev or Jara.

:ErinKAK: …so… Kyra…
:KyraKAK: I’m just waiting for you to ask! Oh, and my room is off limits for the moment so…
:ErinKAK: …my bed it is… even if it’s a bit small for a mantis…
>>
No. 532713 ID: b3ca75
File 137600447988.png - (12.60KB , 900x450 , 97.png )
532713

:ErinKAK: *Ahh~* This t-thing is r-r-really *Ahh~* s-s-sensitive…
:KyraKAK: D-don’t worry, *Click* it w-will pass after *Click* the f-first time~

<Yes! Infest her and bring forth our glorious offspring!>
<Umm… we can’t infest people… we are too weak after all the fighting… and for sharing body with mistress…>
<…what? You mean I’ve been here making her horny in vain!? …Son of steel!>
<…idiot.>
>>
No. 532714 ID: b3ca75
File 137600449274.png - (13.57KB , 900x450 , 98.png )
532714

:UnknownKAK: *BEEP* Good morning! It’s eight o’clock and it’s time to rise and shine!*BEEP*
:KyraKAK: …*mumble* five more… minutes… ZzZzZz…

Insert A new glorious dawn awaits_
>>
No. 532717 ID: a23afd

>>532714
Good morning. How are you feeling? Less horny, I hope? Did you have fun last night or was it mostly awkward and embarrassing? From what little I could see it seemed like there was at least a bit of the latter. That bed is really not big enough.
>>
No. 532730 ID: 9ddf68

so how was it?
>>
No. 532733 ID: 41690e

<Goddamnit, you idiots are the reason we couldn't keep sexytimes under control?>

The plot is forcing sexytimes upon us. I give up. It's officially an h-game.
>>
No. 532739 ID: dbe554

>>532733
Eroge game, it's not even close to H-game.

You two just look adorable together, though I'm surprised she can even fit in the bed that well.

Anyways rise and shiiiiiine!
>>
No. 532754 ID: 9d8047

<i have to ask you two something are you part of VOM? Or somethinf else coz we wore the only ones back with liz and the larst host(i can not for the life of me remeber there name)>
>>
No. 532831 ID: b8ceae

>>532714
[Locate largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes in relation to Erin Suss]
[Locate second largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes]

Good morning! Evening! Something!
>>
No. 532871 ID: b3ca75
File 137603748470.png - (13.85KB , 900x450 , 99.png )
532871

>[Locate second largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes]
[Location found… point Z4… Unknown location]
>[Locate largest concentration of Ezlya Bravesword nodes in relation to Erin Suss]
[Location found… Moving target… Erin Ssus]
…the fuck?
><Goddamnit, you idiots are the reason we couldn't keep sexytimes under control?>
<It’s “human” to do wrong it’s “Steel” to be perfect! >
><Are you part of voices of the many?>
<We are voices We are many Glorious perfect voices of mother!>

>How are you feeling? Less horny, I hope?
I feel… amazing… mmm… and I’m not horny at all any longer… oh, I’m so keeping this thing… at least for a while longer…
>Did you have fun last night or was it mostly awkward and embarrassing?
It started off a bit awkward… Mostly because she made me take control and… um… thanks to inexperience with this thing and the sensitivity I didn’t even last thirty seconds… even without any foreplay. Then she took control and… after some amazing foreplay she rode me like a wild bull… it was… incredible. I’m definitely not the first one she introduced to a new gender.
>That bed is really not big enough.
I thought so to at first, but she really bendy and flexible. Mantises are used to be all flexible after all.

>rise and shiiiiiine!
:ErinKAK: Morning Kyra…
:KyraKAK: Mmm… want to go for seconds~? …I’m not counting that first time~
:JaraKAK: *BEEP*Doc, wake up. Wiz needs you down in the med bay as soon as possible… oh, and good morning. *BEEP*
:VoiddaggerKAK: *BEEP* Good morning gorgeous, I… wait, d-did I just say that out l-loud… err… never mind… Erin, meet me in the canteen for some breakfast with the side of info on your next job... and… um… *BEEP*
:KyraKAK: …awww…

Insert Dawn of the third day_
>>
No. 532873 ID: dbe554

Give her a good morning kiss before ya go.

Also shower beforehand, don't wanna smell like sex when ya enter in.
>>
No. 532874 ID: 9ddf68

this quest involving finding what the hell is going on with Ezlya Bravesword is starting to get really freaking ominous.

oh well it will bite us in the ass when it's good and ready lets just do what void said for now.
>>
No. 532875 ID: a23afd

>>532871
Give her a quick smooch and tell her you'll be back for more fun if it doesn't work out between you and Nev. Oh, and ask her if there's anything in particular that keeps her from staying out of a committed relationship.
>>
No. 532878 ID: 9d8047

<wait is this 'mother' liz? If so how the fuck did this happen?>
Morn erin you may wont to go see what void needs to say
>>
No. 532884 ID: bc8d67

Aw, you didn't even think to try an empathic feedback loop during? Well, maybe next time. Mention it to Kyra too, 'cause she'd be all over being your test subject for that. She'd probably come up with some automatic safeties, just in case it spiraled out of control.

Message back Nev to say you'll be over right after you shower, and that you really don't mind if he calls you "gorgeous."

Oh, and before you go, ask Kyra if, when she was installing your new genitals, she set them to fire only blanks. Just to know if you have a 100% absolute guarantee of no consequences when you finally get around to a female of your own species. (...Like that's ever gonna happen...)

Also lookup if the points we've been getting back for Ezlya correspond to any known map or coordinate system. Maybe we can figure out where point Z4 is.
>>
No. 532889 ID: b3ca75
File 137605434014.png - (28.84KB , 900x450 , 100.png )
532889

><is this 'mother' liz?>
<Mother is mother… beloved by all…>
>you didn't even think to try an empathic feedback loop during?
…well… um… one of you said it could be dangerous… besides, I wanted the first time to be… well, normal.

>Mention it to Kyra too, 'cause she'd be all over being your test subject for that.
:KyraKAK: Hmm… actually… something like that can be dangerous… but so sweet if it could work… I think I like to watch you do that to someone else… as a safety measure, of course.
>ask Kyra if, when she was installing your new genitals, she set them to fire only blanks.
:KyraKAK: Fertility costs extra!
>ask her if there's anything in particular that keeps her from staying out of a committed relationship.
:KyraKAK: Life is too long to just stay with one person… I mean, 250 years with one guy? Pff, not going to happened… maybe when I get older… like over a hundred…
>Give her a quick smooch and tell her you'll be back for more fun if it doesn't work out between you and Nev.
:KyraKAK: Mmm… Only if it doesn’t work out? Can’t we have some fun all three of us?
:ErinKAK: Maybe~

> Message back Nev to say you'll be over right after you shower, and that you really don't mind if he calls you "gorgeous."
:VoiddaggerKAK: D-duly noted, gorgeous. Oh, and I don’t mind if you think about me in the sh- wait, no… that came out wrong… very wrong… sorry…
>lookup if the points we've been getting back for Ezlya correspond to any known map or coordinate system. Maybe we can figure out where point Z4 is.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Here’s your breakfast.
:ErinKAK: Hey, do we have a map with coordinates over the city? I’m trying to figure out where a “point Z4” is.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Hmm… do you have any other coordinates?
:ErinKAK: Point 421DC is Armitage Inc.
:VoiddaggerKAK: …That not like any coordinates I’ve ever seen… I’ll see what I can find, alright? …oh, and Erin? I… um… I was wondering…well…
:ErinKAK: Hmm?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …Never mind.

Insert Download the newest DLC to your dick today!_
>>
No. 532893 ID: 9d8047

<arr fuck it you two are no help but ill bet that 'mother' is liz>
Ask void if the coords chould be in a unused grid set?
>>
No. 532895 ID: a7fa71

We will need at least three points to make a coordinate system. We should probably query current location every so often as we travel around doing other things.
>>
No. 532898 ID: 74a2b9

>>532889
[Locate nearest known location to Z4]
Erin, find out how far back people can trace old-you's existence. It's possible she was constructed as a plant.

Oh, boy. Void is not going to be happy about this. His kids are dead, and his wife is in a bajillion pieces and insane. We should break the news with a flower basket and a nice card.
>>
No. 532902 ID: 41690e

So... what was that mission he mentioned before?
>>
No. 532909 ID: b3ca75
File 137606356527.png - (29.13KB , 900x450 , 101.png )
532909

>Oh, boy. Void is not going to be happy about this. His kids are dead, and his wife…
…you mean Tyros, not Void, right?
>Erin, find out how far back people can trace old-you's existence.
Well, I got memories as far back as… well, when I was just a few years old.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s going to be hard. The Empire kind of hides that kind of information about their agents.

>[Locate nearest known location to Z4]
[Locating… closes known point to Z4 is point Z4!]
>We will need at least three points to make a coordinate system. We should probably query current location.
:ErinKAK: This location is point 5uck3r5…
:VoiddaggerKAK: …are you pulling my leg? That doesn’t even resemble a coordinate!
:ErinKAK: Well, that’s what I got…
>So... what was that mission he mentioned before?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, right! The mission! You and Wiz are going to infiltrate Armitage, remember? Wiz already did some magic and has stolen two identities for us to use. You’re going to be Erin Anderson, formerly known as Erik, as apparently this Erik did a gender change yesterday. Thanks to this he’ll have today off which gave Wiz plenty of opportunities to change his ID photo to one that looks like you. If anyone asks then you’re only there to get some files to work at home with.
:ErinKAK: …I’m dressing up as a guy who just changed gender?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That way no one will question your looks. As for Wiz, he’ll be with you as a Will Anderson, no relation. He’ll upload all necessary passwords, names and layouts to your Mindpad later. Oh, and Erin… please be careful, alright? …and… um… I…
:ErinKAK: …what?
:VoiddaggerKAK: …I… I was wondering… ah, screw this! You’re eating dinner with me tonight… no, wait, I mean… um… do you want to eat dinner with me tonight?
:ErinKAK: …a date?
:VoiddaggerKAK: Y-yes… d-date…

Insert today date is… tomorrow_
>>
No. 532911 ID: 41690e

>gender change cover ID
...and now our new hardware is plot-relevant.

>date?
I, um, well sure, why not? Technically I suppose I've never been on a date, now.
>>
No. 532925 ID: a7fa71

>5uck3r5
Either our location finder is giving us sass, or it is reading someone's annotations rather than direct coordinates.
>>
No. 532937 ID: 7dbd6b

>>532925
Or the coordinates are assigned via a person manually putting them in, and they regard this base as a place that is full of 5uck3r5.
Might be Past Erin.
>>
No. 532942 ID: b3ca75
File 137607281123.png - (29.29KB , 900x450 , 102.png )
532942

>...and now our new hardware is plot-relevant.
…as an obstacle, yes. Last time I checked people that go from male of female generally don’t have this kind of equipment.

>I, um, well sure, why not?
:ErinKAK: I’d love to.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Y-you do? I… um… err… I’ll pick you at five?
:ErinKAK: Alright.

>the coordinates are assigned via a person manually putting them in.
:VoiddaggerKAK: That’s possible… wait… did you say that you wanted to know where point Z4 was?
:ErinKAK: Um… yes?
:VoiddaggerKAK: That where Morgani said they got the samples we’re about to steal! Remember, the calls we managed to intercept?
:ErinKAK: …oh yeah… so Z4 is more important that I thought, huh…
:VoiddaggerKAK: Oh, and you should get ready for the mission… Wiz should have your stuff. …and about tonight… um… Seafood? …err… and… or… um… oh, sod, I need a s-suit… a-a-and… I… err… I n-n-need to s-sit down for a m-moment…

Insert Hyperventilation_
>>
No. 532945 ID: 41690e

>generally don’t have this kind of equipment.
Sure they do! They don't usually do everything in one go.

>Hyperventilation
Calm down, Nev.
>>
No. 532953 ID: 9ddf68

tell void to calm down and tell him to just treat this like that one time you 2 got lunch together right before you invaded the cog's place.

Oh and about your extra equipment downstairs, if anyone ask just you wanted to have a few more 'good memories' with it before you let it go.
>>
No. 532959 ID: a23afd

>>532942
If he needs a suit, you need a better outfit too.
>>
No. 532963 ID: dbe554

Breath ned! Though I'm shocked at how nervous he is, he must be wanting something special if he can't even think of a date once.
>>
No. 532964 ID: b3ca75
File 137608011311.png - (23.64KB , 900x450 , 103.png )
532964

>Sure they do! They don't usually do everything in one go.
Um… apparently he was in operation all day… so I’m pretty sure it’s a full job.
>if anyone ask just you wanted to have a few more 'good memories' with it before you let it go.
…that should work… and it’s not really a lie either…
>If he needs a suit, you need a better outfit too.
…that’s reminds me, I’ve been wearing the same cloths for days now… and so have everyone else… why haven’t anyone changed clothes?

>tell void to calm down.
:ErinKAK: Nev… just pretend like it’s that lunch we had.
:VoiddaggerKAK: B-but that w-was just between friends… and… I… but y-your right… I need to calm d-down… um… go see Wiz, alright? He should be done by now…

----------

:ErinKAK: Wiz? You look… different…
:WizKAK: Here’s your work suit… do you want pants or a skirt? As soon as you’re done changing we’re going… I’ve sent everything you need to know about the place to your Mindpad.
:ErinKAK: …I rather have the pants… and you’re rather gruff today… But sure, I’-

[You have lost contact with Aether form: Upsilon!]
[Please reconnect to one of the following forms…]

-Nevros
–Jara
–Kyra
–Serki
–Tyros
>>
No. 532965 ID: c23ab0

Just calm him down with a nice close body hug.
>>
No. 532967 ID: dbe554

Hmm, we can connect to serki and Tyros now? Interesting. To Serki! Or tyros, either one's good.
>>
No. 532968 ID: 41690e

Aw. No stealth mission?

Serki.
>>
No. 532983 ID: 6cefee

Jara I vote for!
Serki strikes me as someone we'd taunt and tease too much for his own good.
>>
No. 532991 ID: 9ddf68

Serki cause i like getting to talk to new people sooner rather then later and I don't trust us enough not to let it slip that Tyros's wife is currently 'alive' in several different locations at once at the moment and he just now seems to be getting over his bitterness.
>>
No. 532996 ID: b3ca75
File 137608810689.png - (18.84KB , 900x450 , 104.png )
532996

>Serki.
:SerkiKAK: Rubber ducky, you’re the one! You makes bath times lots of fun~
>Aw. N-
:SerkiKAK: WHAT, WHO’S THERE!?!
>-o steal-
:SerkiKAK: SOUL EATING GHOST IN MY BRAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAA-
>-th mission?
:SerkiKAK: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

>Just calm him down with a nice close body hug.
:SerkiKAK: Aaa… w-what? Y-y-you just w-want a h-h-hug?
<We want to consume your soul!! >
:SerikiKAK: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
<Your soul will taste delicious when lightly seasoned with nutmeg! >
:SerkiKAK: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
<Boo! Hehe…>
:SerkiKAK: -AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa *inhale* AAAAAAAA-

InseeeaaaaAAAAAAAAAA_
>>
No. 532997 ID: 01531c

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
>>
No. 533002 ID: c31f72

Oh god damn it did those other headvoices come with us?
Anyways, please calm down Serki, we don't eat souls. Anymore.
Hi! We're Erin's headvoices.

Also since the others are doing it, AHHHHHHHH!
>>
No. 533003 ID: dbe554

>>533000
Seriously, THAT WASN'T NECESSARY.

Serki calm down! We're the guiding AI from Erin!
>>
No. 533007 ID: a23afd

<shut up, you two.>
Relax Serki, we're Erin's mind-hopping "Shattered Guidance AI" that probably isn't a Guidance AI. Unfortunately it looks like Erin's other two anomalies have latched onto us and came along with the switch. Meet fleshvoice and steelvoice, introduced into Erin by Purity and the Cogs respectively, then pacified by Erin defeating the things they controlled to attack her. That was Nevros and the Transmachina, respectively.

I didn't want to let any of her friends know about these guys but I guess you'll be the first to know. I'm not sure what's going on with them myself. I thought that the only reason we could hear them is because we were just picking up a broadcast signal or something, but if they can follow us when we switch hosts, then they must be as much a part of Erin as we are. Which, honestly, I'm not sure about anymore.
>>
No. 533008 ID: 9ddf68

Serki calm down we're just Erin's AI.
those other 2 voices however are just freeloaders that I shall now refer to as puberty since all they seem to be capable of doing is making our host feel awkward and horny.
>>
No. 533014 ID: b3ca75
File 137609113311.png - (19.55KB , 900x450 , 105.png )
533014

>>533000
That probably needs to be deleted…
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
:SerkiKAK: -AAAAAAAAAAA-
>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!
:SerkiKAK: -CCCCCCCCCcccc… wait, what?
>Serki calm down we're just Erin's AI.
:SerkiKAK: ERIN!?! I… b-but… I-I g-g-guess I’ll t-t-t-tr…t-trust you i-if y-your Erin’s…

>Meet fleshvoice and steelvoice.
<Perfect Steel! Glorious Flesh!>
:SerkiKAK: …Um… n-nice t-t-to meet y-y-you?
>introduced into Erin by Purity and the Cogs respectively.
<How dare you How dare you associate me with associate me with the rust makers! the disease spreaders! They will burn like the rest! We are so much more! more!>
:SerkiKAK: …I don’t get it…
>I didn't want to let any of her friends know about these guys but I guess you'll be the first to know.
:SerkiKAK: T-then I p-p-prom…p-promise not t-t-to tell a-anyone!
>all they seem to be capable of doing is making our host feel awkward and horny.
:SerkiKAK: H-horny!? T-they m-m-made Erin h-h-h… gnt…

Insert Stop screaming, dammit! I’m trying to sleep here!_
>>
No. 533015 ID: 01531c

>>533014
Ok, Serki, you're the tech guy, doublecheck your firewalls and such, because we're a massive backdoor directly into your operating system.

[run physical diagnostics]
>>
No. 533016 ID: 9ddf68

note that she only really started feeling there effects after that transmachina thing tried to kill her

so uh... what have you been up to lately? still working on that power armor.
>>
No. 533017 ID: 41690e

>…I don’t get it…
Welcome to the club. We're mostly helpful, sometimes annoying or confusing or argumentative. They're outright stupid, confusing, and useless.

So... sorry about the awkward introduction and our annoying hanger-ons. What were you up to? Anything we can help with?

...mech work maybe? Mechas are cool.
>>
No. 533021 ID: a23afd

>>533014
Huh, they're NOT created by Purity or the Cogs? Who, then? Morgani? That's the only other big organization around aside from the Empire... They seemed to know about them, at least.

Yeah, they made Erin horny. Not that that's the only reason why she was interested in you, you're kindof adorable. That's a cute bath robe, by the way. Anyway, it was a plan by the fleshvoice to "infest" the first person she slept with. It didn't work, though, apparently they were too weakened by the recent fight with the transmachina. I think we might have to make sure they can't try that again, if Erin's gonna have any more sex. She's not extra-horny now though, so that's not a big worry.
>>
No. 533022 ID: c31f72

Serki. This is very important. Show us your rubber ducky.
Seriously. We don't have a good track record with rubber duckies.
>>
No. 533023 ID: dbe554

Nice bathrobe.

But yeah, as for the horny thing it's..things.
>>
No. 533026 ID: dbe554

Though I've noticed that steelvoice and fleshvoice only seem to chime up so far when we're within someone who is extensively cyborgish so far.
>>
No. 533030 ID: 01531c

>>533021
The fleshvoice/steelvoice probably MADE purity/cogs.

Hey Serki, is restricting a person's internet access to 100 Mbps cruel and unusual punishment?
>>
No. 533031 ID: b8ceae

>>533014
OK, you know Tavros well, right?
We've been looking into what happened to his family, and the news is all bad. His kids are dead, but knowing that should give him some closure. His wife... Well, she's apparently not dead, but how do you tell a guy his wife's soul has been minced into many pieces and put to some as-yet inscrutable task? Should we even tell him yet, given that we don't know much of anything beyond that?
Would keeping him apprised of our findings help him, or justcause him more suffering?
>>
No. 533035 ID: c31f72

Oh hey we should check to see if the largest concentration of whatshername moved now that fleshvoice, steelvoice and us aren't in Erin anymore.
>>
No. 533066 ID: 9d8047

<you two stop trying to make every one f'ing horny its damn anoying you know>
[Mark on HUD 1st and 2nd bigist nod of ezlya bravesword](maybe this will get us a marker of the points)
Hay serki can you show us that exoarmour/power suit youve been reparing?
>>
No. 533200 ID: a23afd

Hey Serki, how come everyone's been wearing the same outfit every day?
>>
No. 533201 ID: b3ca75
File 137613878420.png - (19.63KB , 900x450 , 106.png )
533201

>[Mark on HUD 1st and 2nd biggest nod of Ezlya bravesword]
[Please connect with Aether form Upsilon before usurping commands…]
>They're NOT created by Purity or the Cogs? Who, then? Morgani? That's the only other big organization around aside from the Empire...
<Those clad in orange steel awoke us from our slumber. They will burn with the rest in the purge! As for the… um… err… Empire? Who? Is he of Steel? Is she of Flesh?>
>They were too weakened by the recent fight with the transmachina.
< How dare you think I was weaken by a son of steel! Um… It’s her body! It’s too small for the three of us! There isn’t enough for the three of us! You did get weaken when you fought with me, Sister… Shut it, brother!>

>Hey Serki, how come everyone's been wearing the same outfit every day?
:SerkiKAK: …f-fast c-cleaning?
>Serki. This is very important. Show us your rubber ducky.
:SerkiKAK: YOU WANT TO SEE MY WHAT!? …oh, w-w-wait… you m-mean… s-s-sorry… um… here?
>Hey Serki, is restricting a person's internet access to 100 Mbps cruel and unusual punishment?
:SerkiKAK: …w-what’s a Mbps? D-d-don’t you m-mean Zbps? A-and i-isn’t a 100 b-bits impossible…? I mean… I only got t-two… I think the r-record is five…
>Tyros, kind of dead wife, would keeping him apprised of our findings help him, or just cause him more suffering?
:SerkiKAK: …D-d-don’t ask m-m-me t-t-that! …I’m n-not v-v-very good with t-t-that kind of s-s-stuff…

>Ok, Serki, you're the tech guy, double-check your firewalls and such.
:SerkiKAK: Um… I-I don’t k-k-know a l-l-lot about c-cyber ware… Um… it’s the b-beau- JARA! I m-meant to s-say Jara! S-s-she’s t-t-the one w-who k-knows i-implants… and… um… s-stuff…
>You're kind of adorable. That's a cute bath robe, by the way.
:SerkiKAK: …gnt… y-you r-r-really t-t-think s-so… um… d-d-do y-y-you t-think… um… Erin a-and Jara t-thinks… gnt… f-forget I s-s-said anything…
>It was a plan by the fleshvoice to "infest" the first person she slept with.
:SerkiKAK: …Erin s-slept w-w-with someone!?
>If Erin's gonna have any more sex.
:SerkiKAK: A-and she’s gonna… gnt…
>What were you up to? Anything we can help with? ...mech work maybe? Mechas are cool.
:SerkiKAK: Um… w-w-well… I w-w-was working w-with the-
:JaraKAK: Serki!? Are you in there? …are you okay? I heard screaming and… are you talking to yourself again?

Insert Duck of DOOM!_
>>
No. 533202 ID: ab1da0

Should mention that we're in your head, so that's why you're talking to yourself. Smooths things over just fine once you say that.
>>
No. 533203 ID: dbe554

Jara we don't know. Erin thinks you are absolutely adorable and would be with you in a heartbeat if you truly felt that way without it being..

Well like before, with you only wanting it out of desperation with the first person showing positive attention. Something you truly want for yourself.
>>
No. 533206 ID: 9d8047

Serki he means net speed (he is not going to get this is he:/ ) and what is Zbps?
<you know i think i have names for you steel is fred flesh is hope hows that and will you try to drop the crazy-relge stuf to a min please?>
>>
No. 533216 ID: b3ca75
File 137614651869.png - (19.54KB , 900x450 , 107.png )
533216

>Should mention that we're in your head, so that's why you're talking to yourself.
:SerkiKAK: I g-got that guiding AI in my h-head, t-t-talking to me.
:JaraKAK: …the what?
:SerkiKAK: …Erin’s c-crazy voices?
:JaraKAK: Oh, those guys… Serki… don’t take anything they say to seriously… they are kind of… ditzy… and you only need to think, not talk, to them.
:SerkiKAK: …t-t-they c-can read m-my t-thoughts!? OH SOD, DON’T THINK BAD THOUGHTS, DON’T TH-
:JaraKAK: …Serki… They can’t read your thought thoughts. You have to… kind of talk to them with your thoughts…
:SerkiKAK: …oh…

>Serki he means net speed and what is Zbps?
T-that’s w-what I m-meant! Zbps s-stands for… um… Zb per s-second… um… Zb is… um… Zena byte? Zetta byte? …er… Zexy byte?
>Jara we don't know. Erin thinks you are absolutely adorable.
…S-she really thinks so!? I… um… b-but… um…
>She would be with you in a heartbeat if you truly felt that way without it being… Well like before, with you only wanting it out of desperation with the first person showing positive attention.
…I-I’m s-sorry… I… I-I d-don’t know w-what to… feel… I’m a b-bit confused… a-a-and c-can y-y-you g-g-guys s-see me? …I-I w-want t-to c-c-chhh… c-change c-clothes a-and… um…

Insert Downloading the internet twice over under a second_
>>
No. 533232 ID: dbe554

Yeah we can see you, but we see in kinda a 2Dish frame. So if you look towards the mirror we cant see you.
>>
No. 533246 ID: c31f72

Its not like we could make anything important out anyways. Everything is all pixelly and two-d to us.
>>
No. 533252 ID: b3ca75
File 137615688744.png - (18.71KB , 900x450 , 108.png )
533252

>Everything is all pixelly and two-d to us.
…T-that’s weird… Have y-you checked the resolution options? …maybe i-it’s time to upgrade y-your graphic c-card? …I’m n-n-not t-taking any c-c-chan…c-c-chances… I’ll d-dress m-m-myself in the s-shower…

:JaraKAK: Are you done in there anytime soon? I need you to do something for me.
:SerkiKAK: C-coming!

---------

:SerkiKAK: Y-you want m-me to d-drive? C-can’t anyone e-else d-drive t-them?
:JaraKAK: Sorry, but Void needs to stay here with me… and I can’t find Tyros anywhere…
:SerkiKAK: I s-saw him g-go out back w-with his gun… m-muttering s-s-something about “d-doing s-something he s-should h-have done a l-long time ago…”.
:JaraKAK: …really?
:ErinKAK: …So is the chauffeur ready yet?
:SerkiKAK: Hi Erin… um… I’m… err… well… y-y-you look… um…
:ErinKAK: …I look what?
:SerkiKAK:

Insert Socially inept_
>>
No. 533258 ID: dbe554

Say she looks gorgeous.

Also feel we should move to Tyron, before he does something he might regret.
>>
No. 533265 ID: 76f779

"Erin, you look intimidating/professional!"
>>
No. 533266 ID: 9ddf68

nice suit, I've never seen you in formal wear before and why does Wiz look so annoyed.
>>
No. 533272 ID: b3ca75
File 137616173877.png - (13.24KB , 900x450 , 109.png )
533272

>Say she looks gorgeous.
:SerkiKAK: Y-y-you l-look… um.. g-g-gorg… g-g-go… p-p-professional!
:ErinKAK: …Thank you… and professional doesn’t start with a g. Gorgeous does, on the other hand~
:SerkiKAK: …Gnt…

>Also feel we should move to Tyron, before he does something he might regret.
[Connection successful… connected to subject: Tyros Bravesword!]
-and there… that should do it… even if they are empty…
:TyrosKAK: …I guess this is goodbye… for now, at least…
<But Tyros, honey, they are still alive! They just left you because you’re a terrible husband! …that was low, even for you sister…>
:TyrosKAK: …okay, who’s ass do I have to shove my boot into for that comment?

Insert Low blow_
>>
No. 533273 ID: 41690e

...sorry, they're asses.
>>
No. 533275 ID: 9ddf68

that was puberty and yes they're just asshats.

sooooooooo, what'ch doing?
>>
No. 533277 ID: dbe554

Wow that really was low. Hello Tyros we are the guiding AI, souls of the many, yadda yadda.

Came to make sure you weren't going to do something regretful, because we do have information.
>>
No. 533287 ID: b3ca75
File 137616436961.png - (13.23KB , 900x450 , 110.png )
533287

>...sorry, they're asses.
…no shit.
>that was puberty.
…teenagers, eh? …yeah, I know that age…
>Hello Tyros we are the guiding AI, souls of the many, yadda yadda.
You’re who? You better give me a real explanation why you are in my head.
>sooooooooo, what'ch doing?
Apparently I’m going crazy and starting to hear voices… other than that… just moving the graves to somewhere a bit more… desolate… I don’t want to look at them every day any longer…
>we do have information.
…what kind of information? If this is some kind of cruel joke I am going to find you and shove my boot up your ass!

Insert He really love to shove big things into small spaces_
>>
No. 533294 ID: dbe554

Well we are Erins guiding voices, you heard us messing with void earlier when he was clucking like a chicken.

Serki mentioned you saying something ominous with you going out with your gun and we kinda, worried over you that you would harm yourself.

We have some specifics on your wife. We tried to connect to Ezyla earlier but we discovered that she isn't dead. We know when they are dead when they connect, but earlier it only mentioned that she has no physical form.
>>
No. 533305 ID: 9ddf68

about Ezyla ... we're not totally sure what's going on there but we're looking into it. she may be alive but uh, if so she has no physical body and is in several places at once... we have ideas on how that is working but absolutely nothing backing any of them up, so we're looking into.
>>
No. 533310 ID: a23afd

Oh dammit guys I didn't want to tell him until we had more information about it. Tyros, we don't even know if it's possible to bring her back from whatever state she's in right now. If it's possible, we will try.
>>
No. 533326 ID: b8ceae

>>533287
We've got our proverbial fingers in a lot of other people's pies, and we've been leveraging that to investigate what happened to your family.
We were intending to keep information about your wife to ourselves until we had enough to answer the obvious questions, but we are terrible at keeping secrets from friends. We know she's been fragmented, and the largest collection of nodes is at Armitage, but nothing substantial beyond that. Our research is based on asking the right questions, so it's all about creativity and insight. It's not a fast process.

However, we have confirmed that your children are dead. You have our condolences.
>>
No. 533334 ID: b3ca75
File 137617072260.png - (13.22KB , 900x450 , 111.png )
533334

>Well we are Erins guiding voices, you heard us messing with void earlier when he was clucking like a chicken.
...it’s you fu- err… gentlemen… just don’t expect me to cluck.
>Serki mentioned you saying something ominous with you going out with your gun and we kinda, worried over you that you would harm yourself.
…with a stun gun? Well, I would probably drown in this endless rain if I stunned myself with my mouth open…

>We tried to connect to Ezyla earlier but we discovered that she isn't dead.
>she has no physical form.
>in several places at once...
>we don't even know if it's possible to bring her back from whatever state she's in right now.
…yeah, I’m going to call bullshit on this. Even if you tell the truth you’re way to unsure about yourself… especially about the part with her coming back, that it would be pointless to get my hopes up… no, I already decided… I need to move on. There’s no reason to delve in the past, is there?

>However, we have confirmed that your children are dead. You have our condolences.
I already accepted that they were gone a long time ago… but thank you…
>We've got our proverbial fingers in a lot of other people's pies.
…now this, this is interesting. Tell me, anything interesting happening with the others? I think you own me after that “joke” one of you pulled, am I right? It would be interesting to know what the young ones are getting into... hmm… and you wouldn’t know any older, more mature… ah, forget it…

Insert Digging up the past is fun_
>>
No. 533339 ID: dbe554

Don't really know of any older ladies, None really on base.

Erin wants in everyone's pants, and got a special upgrade and bedded Kyra. She's also psychic and can manipulate emotions.

Serki likes Jara and Erin.

Void has an interesting fetish, and likes Erin
>>
No. 533346 ID: a23afd

>>533339
Hey, we shouldn't go telling everyone about Erin's private activities.

>>533334
Sorry bro, we don't know any older ladies right now. Only girls we've spoken to are Erin, Kyra, and Jara. My advice is to wait a bit, at least until after we're done guiding Erin through whatever this current crisis is. Just a hunch, it might turn out for the best.

Hey, maybe you can give us a better answer... why is everyone wearing the same clothes every day?
>>
No. 533362 ID: b3ca75
File 137617556338.png - (19.01KB , 900x450 , 112.png )
533362

>why is everyone wearing the same clothes every day?
Because the author is a lazy fu-
<Hey! No fourth wall breaking! >
I mean… um… it takes like four seconds to clean this stuff and I like red?
>Don't really know of any older ladies, None really on base.
That’s a shame…
>My advice is to wait a bit, at least until after we're done guiding Erin through whatever this current crisis is.
I’m not going to try and rush things, don’t worry… It’s just… I got to start somewhere, right?

>Erin wants in everyone's pants, and got a special upgrade and bedded Kyra.
…So we got another Kyra on board, huh?
>She's also psychic and can manipulate emotions.
Oh yeah, I heard that from Jara… that can’t be a good combination with being a horndog… at all…
>Serki likes Jara and Erin.
>Void has an interesting fetish, and likes Erin.
…A love triangle huh? ...If Erin is like you describe her she’s probably going to break both their hearts… poor Serki… don’t think he can take other one… you should probably do something about that…

…Um… and Jara? What about her? Does she… um… have her eyes on anyone?

Insert I found a river of tears last time I dug back there_
>>
No. 533367 ID: dbe554

We don't know if she likes anyone like that specifically.

We asked about you to her once and she mentioned you being older. Which is kinda surprising, you look about the same to us. She also mentioned the marriage...And kinda the anger.
>>
No. 533368 ID: a23afd

>>533362
She seems to like Serki a lot but their history is getting in the way.

On the subject of Erin's horndogness... Actually, one of the ass-voices was making her like that. She should be a bit less eager now, probably?

Kyra likes Nev too. Really, I think we could work towards pairing Nev up with Kyra and Serki with Jara, but that leaves Erin with nobody. I think Nev could be happy with Erin and Kyra has already said she doesn't want to commit to a relationship, so that looks like that would work as well. Another alternative is Nev with Kyra except Nev likes boobs and Kyra has none, Jara with you except I don't think she even LIKES you, and Serki with Erin. That really doesn't feel like a good fit though. So basically I'm just gonna try to set Erin up with Nev and try to work through Jara's baggage so it can actually work out between her and Serki.
>>
No. 533373 ID: ab1da0

Hrrm...
So, Erin basically is a flirt that will go as many as she can juggle. But most people aren't into that and it's gonna be an issue.
Serki and Jara...Serki wants Jara, Jara seems to not really have the same feelings towards him though. Kara is well...Kara, which is to say like Erin but very experienced and old.
Wiz ain't touching anything with a ten-foot pole I bet.
Kara+Erin I think is a safe pair.
The trouble is Serki+Jara. That won't work-I think Jara sees him as a little brother or something, so it doesn't work out...
Void's thing is the worst kept secret, and you well...We've got nada I think.
Soooo...I'm thinking this might mean more cast members are going to appear, even if that is a silly reason to suspect that.
>>
No. 533408 ID: a23afd

>>533373
Kara is at least under 100. We don't know how old ANY of the other cast are, not even a little.
>>
No. 533412 ID: c23ab0

Don't worry about Serki. He already dumped Kara so she won't be going after him particularly. I don't know about the older, mature types. How are you with homosex? Wiz acts like he's out of his diapers at least, though his exact age (AAAAH IT'S RIDICULLY AAAAH) isn't something we're privvy to.
>>
No. 533425 ID: a23afd

>>533412
Err, just in case you aren't joking: Ridcully had blue eyes and was always a huge perv, so the only qualities Wiz shares with him are the dark skin and bald head. Also his last incarnation he was white and not bald, so physical qualities aren't something we can count on. Lastly, the sin group is definitely unable to reincarnate now that the Vessel is destroyed. So he's not Ridcully.
>>
No. 533474 ID: 9ddf68

Erin lost all her memories only a day or two ago so I think she's still just trying to find herself... and with all the crap that is going on right now it's proving to be a bit of a chore

Serki... We know he likes Erin and I think he still has some feelings for Jara but with Serki being Serki, it's making things a bit awkward for him. He's a more wait and see approach really until we can find out a bit more about what he really wants

Jara, I'm positive she has feelings for serki but at this point I really can't say how deep they go and other then that, we don't have much on her other then she doesn't really like us (the AI)

Void is pretty much the same as Serki actually but is more focused on Erin

Wiz... well we have nothing on wiz other then his (maybe) real name

and lastly Kyra ... well you probably don't need us to say anything about her.
>>
No. 533503 ID: b3ca75
File 137620856503.png - (19.21KB , 900x450 , 113.png )
533503

>Matchmaking, matchmaking and more matchmaking.
…so… you’re like cupid, huh? …I don’t know if I should found that a bit creepy or not.
>She mentioned you being older. Which is kinda surprising, you look about the same to us.
That’s because of the longevity vaccine. Still got a body of a 25 years old, even if I am actually almost fifty… and that’s not going to change for at least another 150 years…
>We don't know how old ANY of the other cast are, not even a little.
Let’s see… Wiz is the oldest and is about… 144 I think? Jara and Serki are about 24, Nev is 25 and Kyra is 27… as for Erin… um… no idea…
>How are you with homosex?
No homo.
>Wiz ain't touching anything with a ten-foot pole I bet.
He doesn’t even have a pole to touch anyone with… in fact; Kyra said he doesn’t even have that part of the brain that makes you have feelings for someone… That man is more machine than human by now.
>Not a nice fit.
That’s life kid, everyone can’t get lucky…

>Erin.
…can’t say I know her enough to speculate who she will choose…
>Nev.
He quite clearly got the hots for Erin… I mean, he have barley talked about anything else since she got here... he even seems to ignore Kyra’s attempts to bed him…
>Serki.
Serki is an emotional rollercoaster, so I’m not sure he really ready for anything serious. I mean, when I first met him he was kind of talkative but now… well, at least until Erin came… hmm… I wonder if this whole Erin thing is going to make him go into a depression again…
>Kyra.
Kyra isn’t going to settle down with one person… at least not anytime soon… unless it’s one of those open relationships… hmm… sex is after all not the only thing a relationship is about…

>Jara.
Her and Serki? Hmm… I always thought she saw him as a little brother… maybe not?
>Older, marriage and anger.
Well, yes, I’m older then her… though age has lost a lot of its meaning the last few hundred years… as for the anger, I’m trying to conquer it. I haven’t been that angry with you guys, right? …and the marriage… well… She disappeared three years ago… I think it’s time to move on… and the marriage was a bit poisoned anyway… we mostly stayed together for the kids… but now… they are gone, aren’t they? …they… aren’t here… anymore…

:JaraKAK: There you are, Tyr. Where the hell have you been!? Don’t sneak away with your gun like that! You had me worried!
:TyrosKAK: It’s a stun gun… I can’t really do anything with it… as for what I’ve been doing… well… can you see something that’s missing?
:JaraKAK: …you moved the graves? …that’s… actually good. It can’t have been good for you to work right next to them… and you haven’t even sworn once either? …are we getting the old Tyros back again?
:TyrosKAK: …maybe. I’m trying my best to come back.
:JaraKAK: …Well, I hope you succeed… I’ve kind of… missed the old you… the not always angry you…

Insert Cupid attacks for 4 damage!_
>>
No. 533505 ID: 9ddf68

so why'd she come out here or was it just because she was worried about you?
>>
No. 533506 ID: dbe554

Have to admit, you've calmed down quite nicely since we first saw you. Considering how people react to us you've been the calmest so far in reactions. It's actually quite nice to talk with somebody peaceful.

But yeah Wiz is enough of a Machine we can't actually connect to him anymore, was wondering why that was.

Also it seems like we weren't the only one's worried about you. Out of curiosity, what is your relationship with her if she knew the older you?
>>
No. 533507 ID: a23afd

>>533503
Huh. Well, if you're right about the little brother thing... Hmm. Thanks for the advice. We should get going back to Erin, probably.

Hey, you know, I heard sometimes it helps with the grieving process if you talk to someone about the loved ones that have passed on. Share the good times, reflect on who they were, that sort of thing. Hey, isn't 3 years missing long enough to declare someone legally dead? Wouldn't that officially nullify your marriage?
>>
No. 533526 ID: ab1da0

>>533506
Wiz is too mechanical for us to connect? Sounds like we might be more attached to flesh then steel.
Odd...
>>
No. 533530 ID: b3ca75
File 137622632387.png - (17.45KB , 900x450 , 114.png )
533530

>It's actually quite nice to talk with somebody peaceful.
…I guess I already spent all my anger…
>Hey, isn't 3 years missing long enough to declare someone legally dead? Wouldn't that officially nullify your marriage?
Indeed it is. It was when I got the news about... that that I lost hope and just got angry…
>Out of curiosity, what is your relationship with her if she knew the older you?
We were friends. She used to hang out with Kyra and… well, I work for her.

>so why'd she come out here or was it just because she was worried about you?
:TyrosKAK: … you’re just out here because you were worried?
:JaraKAK: …well, yes. You haven’t been the most mentally stable person around, you know.
:TyrosKAK: Thank you… I appreciate that you care about me.
>Hey, you know, I heard sometimes it helps with the grieving process if you talk to someone about the loved ones that have passed on. Share the good times, reflect on who they were, that sort of thing.
:TyrosKAK: …hey, Jara… can we talk about something?
:JaraKAK: Sure, what is it?
:TyrosKAK: It’s about the… past.

-------

>We should get going back to Erin, probably.
[Connection successful… connected to Aether form: Upsilon!]
:ErinKAK: I’m in.
:VoiddaggerKAK: Good. Wiz is going to meet you inside. Just get into an elevator and go down to sub-basement 3.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Identification, please…

Insert Blarg!_
>>
No. 533531 ID: ab1da0

Big dude looks like power armor. Let's note that but not act on it.
Anyhow, you've got identification, right? Just hand him that and go on in.
>>
No. 533550 ID: b3ca75
File 137624068602.png - (17.52KB , 900x450 , 115.png )
533550

>Big dude looks like power armor. Let's note that but not act on it.
Yep, that’s a power armor… a pretty small model though…

>Anyhow, you've got identification, right? Just hand him that and go on in.
:MorganiDefenderKAK: Thank you Mr. Ande- Ms. Anderson. Have a nice day.
:ErinKAK: Thank you.

Welp, that was easy… I don’t need to worry about the detector because Wiz got all the weap-
:MorganiDefenderKAK: What the hell!?
:MorganiDefenderKAK: What!? Does she have a gun!?
:ErinKAK: huh?

Insert Keeping an eye on you_
>>
No. 533552 ID: 13d429

>>533550
...Claim it's a medical condition or something. Be ready to flip out like a ninja, though.
>>
No. 533553 ID: a23afd

>>533550
Oh my god it can see the fleshvoice and steelvoice. What kind of detector IS this?! Uh um uh
[switch to nev]
>>