[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 439431)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 134415879545.png - (6.75KB , 1000x356 , Final Pixel Adventure.png )
439431 No. 439431 ID: b3ca75

Thread 1 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/427832.html#427832.html
Thread 2 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/431232.html#431232.html
Thread 3- http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/435116.html
Discussion - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html
Wiki - http://tgchan.org/wiki/Pixel_Adventure

>C: dir/w
Error – Authorization Denied.
Insert Password_
Expand all images
>>
No. 439432 ID: b3ca75
File 134415881159.png - (20.79KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
439432

:davros: -ctional now... thought nothing seems to be happening down there...
:freya: That sounds just like your girlfriend describing your sex life! Sing!
:mrw: Gentlemen… can we please focus on the objective at hand? If it is working, we’ll hear them at any moment now.

Insert command_
>>
No. 439433 ID: d6c330

Building the oracle I see?

Hello again Jacob. And Davross, Freyas. I just wanna tell you all what dicks you turn out to be in the future.

Jacob, you become a lying, revenge obsessed pedophile with absurd magic powers, who tries to manipulate and hurt his robot daughter to take revenge on the world.

Davross, you murder pretty much you entire family. Every single one of your wives and children, and children, and you had a lot of each.

Freya, well, we don't know much about you yet. But you're working with these dickbags, so that's a black mark against you.

Oh, also, you're almost all certainly complicit in making the surface of this world uninhabitable too.
>>
No. 439434 ID: 886a4d

>>439433
Im pretty sure Jacob simply creates the one who gives Liz her sentience. He's promptly murdered afterwords from what we've gathered.
>>
No. 439436 ID: 147853

Yep. Be careful about that Jacob. You're going to have another creation after your lizard maid that's going to replace you and turn all evil and junk. It will be your murderer.

It's not very nice. You should make a fail safe switch or something to deactivate it easily, just so that it can be safely brought down after it goes feral.
>>
No. 439437 ID: 7472ad

>>439433
No, that's Virtue who does that not Jacob. Jacob seems to die fairly early on. Possible he could end up an asshole beforehand, but we have no evidence of that.
>>
No. 439440 ID: 8c4f25

THOU SHALT NOT EAT THE LAST DONUT!

>>439433
Can't we be a little more cryptic? We can't change the past, anyway. If we can, it's your enormous mouth that is condemning all to damnation.
>>
No. 439441 ID: b85f8c

>>439433
Uh, no, Jacob doesn't become that. That is Virtue. Jacob is quite dead in the future. Virtue claimed to be Liz's father because he is responsible for Liz becoming sentient. He discovered a way to trigger it, I suppose.

>>439436
No, Jacob isn't killed by Virtue. He's killed by Pride.

Get your facts straight, guys. Also keep in mind that us telling them these things might in fact be CAUSING these events to happen in the future. Time moves in strange ways. Not to say that we can actually do anything that will change the future in our timeline... that is quite impossible. It will happen regardless. We can only influence if we are responsible for that future or not.

>>439432
Okay hello, we're here again at this point in time. This Oracle machine you're making... is it capable of lying? Liz got quite a bit of information out of it and I would like to ensure that none of it is false.
>>
No. 439448 ID: d6c330

I'm not convinced that Jacob's murder doesn't rule out Jacob becoming Virtue, Virtue assimilating Jacob, Jacob being uploaded into Virtue, Virtue being an offshoot Jacob consciousness, or Virtue being somehow crafted from Jacob's dead remains.

I mean, come one, Wrath's conversation sprite is a Jacob recolor. And Wrath acted as if we were somehow wrong when we said he was Virtue, but not Jacob.

>We don't know if being jerks to these guys causes this whole mess
And we don't know trying to help them doesn't, too.

We might as well do whatever we want, because while we're ignorant, any and all paths could lead to the bad future.

Mostly I just wanna get a rise out of them. Maybe make them question mucking with forces they obviously don't understand.
>>
No. 439461 ID: e3aff6

By the way, am I right in my suspicious that your safeguards built into Virtue prevent him from directly harming people?

Say 'Hi' to Oracle for us when you activate him.
>>
No. 439463 ID: b3ca75
File 134416390670.png - (20.88KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
439463

>THOU SHALT NOT EAT THE LAST DONUT!
:freya: It-it was Davros! I swear! Please don’t hurt me…
:davros: Er…
>Lots of blabber on cross purpose.
:davros: It seems… very divided. Was it like this the first time to, professor?
:mrw: kind off, yes.
>dicks!
:freya: Well, Davros would certainly need one! Sing!
:Davros: oh, har har.
>>
No. 439464 ID: b3ca75
File 134416391888.png - (21.12KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
439464

>mucking with forces they obviously don't understand.
>making the surface of this world uninhabitable too.
:mrw: Wait, we weren’t able to change that? But we… no… I guess that means I have to end it completely.
:davros: Wait what? The world will end? Are you sure? I… I guess this kind of power isn’t meant for mortals after all…
>Jacob is killed by Pride.
:mrw:
>Oracle machine.
:mrw: Oracle? What is Oracle? This is Virtue! Or at least the prototype, I might need to scale it down in the near future thought…
>capable of lying?
:mrw: It’s a machine. It wouldn’t be able to work against it programming at all.
>your safeguards built into Virtue prevent him from directly harming people?
:mrw: In theory, yes.

Gravens health is critical!
>>
No. 439468 ID: 886a4d

Can you tell us the password to Lizbeth? Kinda important. Also try and tell Virtue that revenge is best focused on actual responsible individuals and not everyone in the vincinity.
>>
No. 439472 ID: 0c2247

>>439432
We're unhappy to report that you've still completely failed to stop the end of the world.
Lets fix that, shall we?

Jacob, you're going to be murdered by Pride at the age of 37. That directly results in things getting many times worse, so for the sake of science we want people to go kill the hell out of Pride first.
If they succeed then it will prove the future can be changed and vindicate your work.

As for the rest of you, we'll tell you how to avoid your own horrible fates once it is no longer possible for Pride to murder Jacob."
>>
No. 439474 ID: b85f8c

>>439464
Wait, what? Something's happening, we have to go!

WAKE UP, LIZ!
>>
No. 439477 ID: d6c330

Seeyah Jacob, good luck stopping the end of the world. I'll try to yell at you less about what a dick your future self and/or son is in the future, next time.

>Graven's health is critical!

Emergency systems restart! Friend's life is in danger, activate overdrive rescue parameters!
>>
No. 439480 ID: 0c2247

>>439464
There is going to be some reorganization going on after Pride murders you. The machine you are building is going to be referred to as "Oracle"; it will have near-omniscience, but little ability to affect anything.
The entity named "Virtue" is a lunatic machine with very strong powers of an unknown nature that believes itself to be Jacob. It is dedicated to revenge via the end of all life.

This is one of the reasons why it is absolutely critical that Jacob survive.

Also: Jacob, we don't yet know enough about time manipulation to affect things before our first meeting. The machine you are working on now - the one which we will come to know as Oracle - must be instructed to prioritize researching how this can be accomplished and to provide this information to Lizbeth once she has her password.

Now tell us, and only us, her password.
>>
No. 439481 ID: 8c4f25

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Look!

> Gravens health is critical!

Damn you all! What the fuck are you guys even doing? Don't act like you know anything! You don't!
>>
No. 439485 ID: e3aff6

Well we aren't sure exactly what ruins the surface, just that it leaves some sort of toxic gas or perhaps radiation.
And be careful about the 'unable to alter its own programming' bit. Our time's Oracle is at minimum a competent golemancer, so he likely has at least some ability to modify himself.

We need to go now because of things happening in our time. See you later, or perhaps earlier.
>>
No. 439487 ID: b85f8c

>>439485
>oracle is a golemancer
What? Do you mean Virtue? They aren't the same thing.
>>
No. 439508 ID: b3ca75
File 134416980552.png - (21.20KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
439508

>tell Virtue that revenge is best focused on actual responsible individuals and not everyone in the vincinity.
:mrw: uh… I’ll remember to program that into him.
>Can you tell us the password to Lizbeth?
:mrw: Password? I haven’t created her yet!
>we want people to go kill the hell out of Pride first.
:mrw: Well, that can be arranged…
:Freya: What? Are you really going to believe everything this thing says that blindly? What if it’s lying?
:davros: Well, If the world is on the line, can we really take the risk that it isn’t?
>prioritize researching how this can be accomplished and to provide this information to Lizbeth.
:mrw: If that can help us prevent this, then it shall be done.
>just that it leaves some sort of toxic gas or perhaps radiation.
:davros: That sound more like one of them biological nukes people are building. Does that mean the war will end with everyone nuking each other?
>ability to modify himself.
:mrw: How can a non-sentient machine do anything so advance as self-improvement? That sound impossible!
>>
No. 439509 ID: b3ca75
File 134416981566.png - (22.52KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
439509

Lizbeth health is critical!

Warning! Critical damage received! Security measures online! All systems emergency protocol activated!

:davros: What’s hap- -ng!?
:Freya: It’s o- -Ing t- -evre- -ca- -off!
:Mrw: this isn’t su- -appen!

>WAKE UP, LIZ!
Unable to connect to mainframe. Try again later.
>Emergency systems restart! Friend's life is in danger, activate overdrive rescue parameters!
Error – Authorization Denied.
Insert Password_
>>
No. 439510 ID: b3ca75
File 134416983051.png - (22.13KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
439510

Lizbeth health is no longer critical!
Kevros health is critical!

:davros: All system are at normal values again…
:mrw: What happened? I’ve ne- ne- ne- ne-
>>
No. 439511 ID: b3ca75
File 134416983745.png - (21.29KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
439511

Memory sequence cancelled…
Warning! Alien software detected!

:friend: I- -’m sorry to interrupt, but this was the only way I should be s- -ure she wouldn’t be listening. Please, what- -ever you do, don’t tru- -st her! Don’t trust –Data expunged-! She is us- -ing you to her own end! Ple- -ase…

Insert get back to liz already_
>>
No. 439514 ID: d6c330

Don't trust who?

Insert Liz.
>>
No. 439521 ID: 8c4f25

Another wasted opportunity. Thank you very much, guys.

> Don't trust who?
Lizabeth.

I already suspected we were being used, but this confirms my fears. Someone is using our unique nature to shape reality according to its will.
>>
No. 439535 ID: b85f8c

>>439511
The only 'her' we know of that isn't Lizabeth or Maggie is Oracle. So let's discount ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that Oracle told us. Like say, Jacob being killed by Pride. Or Jacob being dead, and not the Iracundus in the future that we've been talking to thinking it was Virtue.

Oracle = Sloth, count on it.
>>
No. 439538 ID: b85f8c

>>439535
Also I find myself amused by the fact that Wrath was putting Liz through those trials to teach her several important lessons, and we completely failed to latch onto the first one- GET PROOF.

We don't know if Jacob got killed by Pride. We don't know who destroyed the surface. We don't know what really happened to Maggie, or what Ridcully will actually do with the gem we gave him.

We need to confirm our facts, not trust in the "Spoiler Machine" we found in a facility full of CRAZY ROBOTS.
>>
No. 439540 ID: 0c2247

>>439511
You can't give us a name, so give us a description! You've only narrowed it down to HALF THE POPULATION!

Ok, back to the scientists.

---
>>439508
Non-sentient machine? I contend the requirements for the control of what you are attempting to accomplish are, in fact, essentially that for a sentient mind. The issue of agency comes to mind, but that's more tangential.

Regardless, all the information we have which is relevant to your present comes directly from the machine you are currently working on. I suppose your trust in its veracity should match your faith in your work.

As far as the password? You can set her password to whatever you tell us, since it only matters that the password is set before Lizbeth uses it.
>>
No. 439549 ID: d6c330

>>439521
I don't see the point in not trusting Lizbeth. I mean, worst case, so what? So we've got an unreliable narrator / player character, but that's an annoyance at best. I mean, we're here for her, and her trying to trick us into working for her interests instead of just using us is silly.

And besides, as it's been pointed out, everyone's been telling us absolutely everything and we don't know who to trust. Glowy dream robot is no more credible than the rest.
>>
No. 439551 ID: 9718f3

Eh, the clown is supposedly female as well. Though it is entirely untrustworthy due to massive creepiness, so I doubt we'd get a warning for that.
>>
No. 439564 ID: 8c4f25

>>439549
I trust in the personality that we know as Liz. Anything beyond that is unknown to us.

> Glowy dream robot is no more credible than the rest.
I've been saying this since the beginning! You lot are far too gullible!

Why do you guys need to give "spoilers", newly acquired information without any validation, whenever we meet with Jacob? You've been doing this even before we meet the Oracle, which is female only in my sis/bro bad and stupid jokes! This isn't a flashback! We're effectively interacting with the past! You guys never stop to think about this!
>>
No. 439674 ID: b3ca75
File 134419251466.png - (21.36KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
439674

>Don't trust who?
:friend: -Data Expunged-!
>Lizabeth.
>Oracle.
:friend: Affirm- -ative!
>give us a description!
:friend: A female machine. You just met her a few - - ago.
>Glowy dream robot is no more credible than the rest.
:friend: Trust me or no- -t, just please keep my warning in mind. It might change the fate of th- wait… some- -one coming!?
>>
No. 439675 ID: b3ca75
File 134419252967.png - (21.61KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
439675

Error – Sloth.exe has been terminated!
WARNING! Unauthorized user detected!

:graven: Lizbeth? Are you in here? It’s time to wake up… wait, what is this? Whoa…

Insert sudden graven_
>>
No. 439677 ID: 8c4f25

Quick! Grab that popcorn!
>>
No. 439678 ID: e3aff6

Good to see you are okay, if that is really you. Welcome to the malfunctioning time machine commonly known as 'Lizbeth's head'.
>>
No. 439681 ID: b85f8c

Ah, so the dream robot is Sloth. Interesting. We should ask Ridcully later if he can tell us who Sloth is.

>>439675
So hi. Turns out Liz has some implanted memories, except they're sortof interactive since they're memories of us talking to her creators in the past. Which we do while viewing the "memories". It's more like a window into the past to be honest. We're not utilizing it very well so far. I suggest you be very careful here.

Hmm. Considering your unique method of sensing things, what does this look like to you? Oh! Also what happened while Lizbeth was asleep? We got some worrying status reports!
>>
No. 439689 ID: d6c330

Hey, Gravs. Sup. We're the voices of magic, or something. We've been offering Liz our dubious guidance.

I assume you can see here? If your blindness is self inflicted, I'd expect your inner dream eyes and your visual cortex or whatever to still work.

Anyways, summary: Liz got dream-hacked by Wrath, who's a dick, by the way. He wanted Liz to play along with things we figured were very bad for the health of the other Lizards in the party, so we told him to gtfo. He dream-killed Liz in retaliation. Now she's stuck, and can't seem to reboot.

We'd very much appreciate your help in getting her online.

Curiously enough, the weirdo interactive memories of the past are the normal part of the night. We've been getting them every time she goes to sleep.
>>
No. 439708 ID: 147853

Yeah, let's not trust the Oracle any more than we have to from this point on.

I have a sudden suspicion that we just caused the end of the world, because we convinced them that everything they were doing was useless.

Great going guys.
>>
No. 439713 ID: 9718f3

>>439708
Be fair. We ALSO almost certainly triggered infighting that would logically lead to the more ambitious members trying to consolidate as much power as possible. Also murder eachother. In my opinion, that is much more likely to be the cause of the apocalypse.
>>
No. 439715 ID: 6a1ec2

Graven! Help! Lizbeth is dead but not dead and something happened to Kevros while they were cuddling and it's all Virtue's fault and Lizbeth is evil so don't trust her!
>>
No. 439720 ID: b33427

Graven, Lizbeth got knocked out of her body by some jerkass named Wrath. She can't reenter when her body rebooted 'cause there's a password. We need you to find a way to break the password... Wait, wait, wait, wait a second! Maybe Jacob didn't set the current password!

Graven, when you enabled the basic security measures on Lizbeth, did you reset her password as well? If you did, we promise not to yell at you (too much) for not telling her what it is, if you input it right now and restart her body.

There were also some critical health status alarms for the party. First Graven, then Lizbeth, then Lizbeth's cleared, but Kevros' went off. What's going on out there?
>>
No. 439730 ID: b3ca75
File 134426213393.png - (21.48KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
439730

>Quick! Grab that popcorn!
:Graven: oooo, popcorn!
>I assume you can see here?
:Graven: Well, Kind of “nom”, yes. As we are “nom” inside a really advance “nom” construct, we aren’t actually seeing, all the “nom” information is transferred directly into our brains instead “nom”.
>We're the voices of magic, or something.
:Graven: Wait, you are “nom” the one of many? I-I-I don’t what to say… um… It’s an honor to finally meet one of the most powerful things that exist in the universe? Um… yea, let’s go with that… “nom”.
>window into the past.
:Graven: Really!? No wonder the technology they are using is so advanced! These guys must be precursors, right? Oh gods, think of what we can learn!? Think of the possibilities! Think of the oh gods I’m hyperventilating… need to calm down, graven, calm down…
>Lizbeth is evil so don't trust her!
:Graven: Why, yes, I’ll listen to the strange voices I just met that is telling me one of my friends are pure evil, that really the most logical thing to do…
>>
No. 439731 ID: b3ca75
File 134426214498.png - (21.46KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
439731

>Lizbeth got knocked out of her body.
:Graven: Wait, what? How does that even work? I-I’m clearly o-out of my league here…
>did you reset her password as well?
:Graven: Um… Not so much reset as create one from scratch. And to be fair, I didn’t really believe she would need to know it as the only thing you need it to is either when you are trying to take control of the construct in question, which she already have… had control over, and when you reconfigure any of the subsystems, which I would help her with later today, remember? I would of course let her change it to whatever she wanted to when we had more time to set up a decent security system.

And the password… um… it’s… It’s Maggy43, okay?

Password accepted…
Initiating startup protocols!
>>
No. 439732 ID: b3ca75
File 134426215973.png - (16.61KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
439732

:lizbeth: uhgn…?
:kevros: Liz!
:lizbeth: Urg… heavy armor, crushing spleen, can’t breathe…
:kevros: Oh s-sorry…
>>
No. 439733 ID: b3ca75
File 134426217397.png - (16.89KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
439733

>What's going on out there?
:Graven: Well, something went wrong down there and the whole place started to collapse.
:maggy: Then we got attack by this giant robot! I mean dragon! Giant dragon robot! And Kevros fought it off while carrying you on his back!
:kevros: I-I did?
:graven: Actually, you guys manage to make the floor collapse. I’m blaming your chubbiness, so lose some weight, chubby!
:lizbeth: Wait, so no giant robot unicorn thingy?
:kevros: no robot. And that was rather mean, graven!
:lizbeth: oh…
:graven: Well, I’m only telling the truth. Anyway, I going to rent a hot spring to clean off all this blood and grime so I’ll just leave you ladies gossiping for now…
:maggy: I… um… nevermind...

Insert command_
>>
No. 439734 ID: d6c330

We're out of the ruins? So we missed the chance to nab one of the macguffins for ourself. Dang. Oh well, at least if the place collapsed, we kept it out of anyone else's hands, for the moment.

>you only need the password when you are trying to take control of the construct in question
Well, considering Liz had a forced out of body experience, that's why we needed it, I guess. So Ira was only half lying then- we would have had to posses someone else, if we didn't have the password, or access to help.

>Maggie43
Aha! It's not unrequited then. We have a chance to set them up. Maaaags, he liiiiikes you.~

I guess we should ask what happened. How bad did the ruins collapse? We're not getting paid, are we?

I recommend we do no questing today. We should prioritizing getting together with Gravs and trying to prevent future brain hacks, because that sucked, fo serious.
>>
No. 439735 ID: 0c2247

>>439733
Beckon Maggie over
"Go with him, Maggie. Hug him, confess your love, and ask him to teach you non-sexual intimacy."

Then wait until she's gone.
"Ok, Kev. Out of that armor and into bed; I need intimacy myself."
>>
No. 439746 ID: 6a1ec2

Ah, too bad Graven's out of our head. Oh well at least I managed to warn him you are evil. When that turns out to be completely not the case at all I will be there to say "I told you so, oh wait never mind."
>>
No. 439747 ID: b85f8c

>>439735
Uhhhhhh.

>>439733
Once he leaves, tell Maggy that he likes her, so she has a chance. Suggest that she spend some time with him that isn't just about sex.

Also I'm thinking today we go find out exactly what is wrong with the surface that makes it uninhabitable. Get our facts straight.
>>
No. 439751 ID: 6a1ec2

>>439747

Yes this. One sentence of narrative is not enough! We crave adventure! To the surface!

Everyone is fully healed right? That's a thing that happens when you sleep, right?
>>
No. 439779 ID: bf3f27

Shut up, guys. We have more pressing matters.

> hot spring
It's here. It's here and we don't have enough females. I fear I am alone in this, though. Everything is about matchmaking, no one cares about harems and sex changes anymore. It's not only disappointing, it's disgusting.

However, before that we should cross reference some things, confirm what was said by the Oracle. Alley Magic’r’us is our next destination.
>>
No. 439784 ID: b33427

First off, check if the party completed the contract, and get paid if so.

Tell Maggy that Graven really likes her, in more than a base sexual way, he just didn't know how to express it. Push her to go after him and talk, before anything happens to get in the way.

After all that mucking about in the ruins, a long soak in the hot springs sounds nice. How about renting a spring for each party member so they can all soak the dust and grime out. Get their clothes laundered, and armor cleaned and shined as well. You'll all feel better afterwards.

Confirming that what has been told to you should be a high priority. Checking that the surface is still uninhabitable is a task that sounds straightforward. You're going to need protective clothing in case it is, plus equipment to take and analyze samples to determine what is making it uninhabitable.
>>
No. 439878 ID: 6a1ec2

>>439779

I'm afraid you are the disgusting one sir, both womanizing and misandrist. Anyway, don't forget that sex change can go both ways~
>>
No. 439888 ID: bf3f27

>>439878
In more ways than one your judgment is hasty and prejudiced, sir and/or madam. Not only oblivious to the fierce opposition we face, you're also ignorant to the fact that the male beauty is best appreciated in a sauna.
>>
No. 440153 ID: b3ca75
File 134435086573.png - (16.43KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
440153

>what happened?
:kevros2: I think the computer thingy said someone deactivated the pizza elemental shielding or something. Most of the place is now devoured by the pure element of pizza and is and probably can’t sustain any kind of normal life.
>you are evil.
I am? I mean… um… Shh, don’t tell anyone or I’ll… I’ll eat a kitten! …that’s evil, right?
>Everyone is fully healed right? That's a thing that happens when you sleep, right?
Actually, it was probably less than an hour ago that they escaped the ruins, so I don’t think they have had time to heal yet.
>the male beauty is best appreciated in a sauna.
:kevros3: …w-why are you s-staring like that? D-do I have s-something on my face?
Dirty thoughts…
>We're not getting paid, are we?
:kevros2: w-well, um… we did give them the laser you picked up and told them it was the relic. Here’s your share of the payment.

You gain 2000gold!

:lizbeth: NOT THE LASER! …well, at least I can go shopping!
:KEVROS2: Err… It’s Sunday, most shops are closed today…
:lizbeth: …no...shopping? ...no...
>>
No. 440154 ID: b3ca75
File 134435087841.png - (16.49KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
440154

>find out exactly what is wrong with the surface that makes it uninhabitable.
The only way I know of to the surface is the surface elevator in the wizard academy. They would also be the one with any kind of safety gear suited for the surface and any kind of information about it. Of course, they won’t let you in unless you are a member.
:maggy: Actually, Graven is a member, he can probably get you inside if you need to!
>Tell Maggy that Graven really likes her, in more than a base sexual way, he just didn't know how to express it.
:maggy: WHAT!? How do you know… is it really that obvio- I mean, I have no idea what you are talking about, ha ha… ha… um… ha?
>Alley Magic’r’us is our next destination.
Well, it would probably be one of the few shop open on a Sunday…

So, should I try to catch up with Graven, visit that kinky shop in the alley or something else entirely?

Insert PURE EVIL!_
>>
No. 440156 ID: d6c330

>Laser relic
Dang, that's a good bluff. And at least a pizza elemental means no one is getting to the relic anytime soon.

We were successful? So... did we... level up?

>I'm evil?
Well maybe. Like lots of things, our sources aren't terribly clear, or trustworthy. Don't worry your pretty little metal lizard head about it, Liz.

>plans
I'd chill, relax with your buds. Get breakfast, enjoy normal life a little bit. Given Graven his space, and time for Maggie to go after him, if she wants. Then later, we can meet up with him for security bolstering. Then maybe if there's a library open on Sundays, we can see if we can fact check any of the things we've been told.
>>
No. 440159 ID: 9718f3

Everyone should catch up with Graven. At the hot spring. Where they shall bathe.

Oh and when Graven was in your crazy time-traveling dream-realm thingy we go to when you're asleep(we told you about that right?) he called you a friend! I think he's just a big old softy, really.
>>
No. 440188 ID: 6a1ec2

Yes! Evil people eat kittens to gain more essence of evil, because kittens are pure evil! Have you ever watched one playing? SADISTIC MONSTERS

Er, visit the shop in the alley. Then catch up with Graven. That should ensure you find him at the worst most awkward moment possible. But who cares, shopping!
>>
No. 440194 ID: bf3f27

> WHAT!? How do you know…
UNRELIABLE SPOILER MACHINE evolved into GOSSIP BITCH!
NOSEY BITCH evolved into SHIPPER ON DECK!


>>440188
Mind flayer sir, you took the thoughts out of my mind. Let's do this.
>>
No. 440198 ID: b85f8c

No, you're not evil, Liz. I suspect your moral guidance is mostly originating from us, and we certainly aren't evil. One of us is being a complete doofus because some mysterious robot showed up right at the end of your dream and told us not to trust 'her', and when we asked for more information he described her as a 'female machine'. You're not a machine, obviously.

Drag Kevros with you to the kinky shop.
>>
No. 440213 ID: 147853

HOT SPRING PARTY YAY.
>>
No. 440235 ID: bbee3d

Catch up with Graven and bring him with you to the kinky shop! That way he can pick up a present for Maggie while you pick up one for Kevros.
>>
No. 440460 ID: 4c133b

>>440198
> we certainly aren't evil
> you're not a machine
We're also extremely bad liars and delusional fools.

> drag Kevros
Excellent idea.
>>
No. 440461 ID: b85f8c

>>440460
Are you saying we are evil, or that Liz is a machine? Actions speak most loudly of one's moral compass and our actions have not been evil. Remember that we're a collective. If you think you're evil, well it doesn't make much of a difference. Secondly, she's an organic construct, not a machine. It's an important distinction.
>>
No. 440465 ID: 4c133b

>>440461
> It's an important distinction.
Whatever works for you.

> Are you saying we are evil, or that Liz is a machine?
It's almost funny how you don't realize what you're doing.
>>
No. 440470 ID: b85f8c

>>440465
Okay, I don't know if you're trying to roleplay or trolling but you're pissing me off. Stop it.
>>
No. 440498 ID: ce47da

go to the shop. alone.
>>
No. 440534 ID: 0c2247

>>440154
Everybody catch up with Graven. Hot springs fun is go!
>>
No. 440551 ID: b3ca75
File 134444645412.png - (15.62KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
440551

>we certainly aren't evil.
You guys are a lot more chaotic then evil. Or incredibly insane, it’s kind of hard to tell the difference, really.
>library.
The only library in town is the one in the wizard academy. At least, the only one not filled with crappy vampire love novels.
>he called you a friend! I think he's just a big old softy!
Just like a big cute teddy bear! Remind me to hug him next time we see him <3
>Kittens = SADISTIC MONSTERS
I KNEW IT! PURE EVIL! …wait, wouldn’t eating one be an act of good then? I mean, you are after all destroying one of the foul evils of the world, right?
>Drag Kevros with you to the kinky shop.
:kevros2: err… what are you doing?
Dragging him was a complete failure…
>>
No. 440553 ID: b3ca75
File 134444651557.png - (13.28KB , 550x400 , 17.png )
440553

…Just asking him to come with you was a huge success!

:dude: What'reya buyin? Stranger… I mean, Welcome to Ultros Kinky shop! We have everything you’ll ever need for some bedroom fun and relaxing! If we don’t have it then it’s either illegal or just plain physically impossible! Please, take our catalog!

Whoa… they got a lot of stuff here… wait, how do this one ev- That can fit i- really bend that wa- how is that physic- …wow… I’m saving this catalog…

:kevros3: !!!!!
“Clonk!”

Insert boner wish list_
>>
No. 440562 ID: d6c330

Umm... can we just use this as an excuse to tease Kevros? I mean, there's nothing here you really need to buy, and I'd rather not waste precious monies on toys. We're going to need to fund serious adventuring supplies.

Besides, you can craft a solid illusion of any sex toy or bondage accessory you could ever want (and no need to clean 'em when you're done, just dispel them to nothingness!). If you window shop now, you'll have a mental catalog of things to conjure later for free.
>>
No. 440567 ID: 2eac65

Wow, look at all that neat stuff! They've got nine different colors of maracas, a clock, a microscope, and what appears to be a gelatinous snow globe.

See anything you like? Ask your friend if he sees anything he likes.
>>
No. 440568 ID: b85f8c

>>440562
Solid Illusion sex toys? I like how you think. I'm not sure Liz is good enough to make stuff that vibrates though. Or, for that matter, liquids.

>>440553
We should probably start out slow. Can you make rope that doesn't chafe? If not, buying bondage rope is a solid investment. Same with lube. Fuzzy handcuffs are iconic and the mechanism might be complex enough to be hard to summon, but on the other hand bondage rope works well enough for that sort of thing. A dildo is nice but we can summon that. Same with a dildo harness. We could splurge on something really weird just for a joke item...

Ask Kevros to pick out something.
>>
No. 440636 ID: 4c133b

You want to talk with Mr Typhon.
>>
No. 440679 ID: ce47da

nobody wants a dragon dildo? weird. anyway, say the secret password, FUNGAHH.
>>
No. 440733 ID: b33427

See if they have a book on lizard-folk use of their tails in erotic and sexual acts, as well as a book on how to safely use magic to spice up your sexual encounters. Buy them both; They'll come in handy later.

Show Kevros the catalog to tease him. Specifically the more lewd parts, and those you're interested in. Whisper what you'd like to do with those things, and slowly tickle around his ear hole with the tip of your tongue. See if you can make his codpiece break from the strain of holding his boner back. Bonus points if it flies off. Extra bonus points if it bounces off the wall.
>>
No. 440736 ID: 997ce7

>>440733
Yes
>>
No. 440750 ID: 4c133b

In fact, we're looking for the book EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT BONDAGE BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK!

I can trust that none of us forgot our encounter with the Oracle?
>>
No. 441405 ID: b3ca75
File 134462112538.png - (13.07KB , 550x400 , 18.png )
441405

>maracas
Everyone love maracas, right?
>Mr Typhon
:dude: Sorry, Stranger, but the manager is not in right now.
>Can you make rope that doesn't chafe?
Well, I think so, yes.
>Ask Kevros to pick out something.
:kevros3: hgn- I… I… I don- err… um.. I…!
He keeps staring at a box containing a sexy nun outfit…

>Show Kevros the catalog to tease him. Specifically the more lewd parts, and those you're interested in. Whisper what you'd like to do with those things, and slowly tickle around his ear hole with the tip of your tongue. See if you can make his codpiece break from the strain of holding his boner back. Bonus points if it flies off. Extra bonus points if it bounces off the wall.
:lizbeth: Hey, Kevros… look at this one…do you know what I would what to do with it? I’ll whisper whisper whisper…
:kevros3: !!!!!
>>
No. 441406 ID: b3ca75
File 134462113726.png - (3.06KB , 550x400 , nya!.png )
441406

Phweeeooo!

Kevros launches Codpiece!
Wooden wall has been destroyed!
Stone wall has been destroyed!
Cave wall has been destroyed!
Goblin has been slain!
Skeleton has been slain!
Grand Dragon has been slain!
Zz’kunze, Prince of BEES! has been slain!
Codpiece has achieved orbit!


Nya nya nya nya…
>>
No. 441407 ID: b3ca75
File 134462114679.png - (13.35KB , 550x400 , 19.png )
441407

:lizbeth: HOLY BATMAN!
:kevros3: Oh g-god, I’m s-so sorry!
:dude: Don’t sweat it, stranger, just buy this reinforced codpiece and we’ll call it even.

>Fuzzy handcuffs, book on lizard-folk use of their tails in erotic and sexual acts, book on how to safely use magic to spice up your sexual encounters, EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT BONDAGE BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK!

You buy:
Fuzzy handcuffs – 10g
reinforced codpiece -15g
Skill book (erotic tails positions) – 25g
Skill book (magical sex encounters) – 25g
Skill book (Bondage) – 25g
New skill learned: erotic tails positions (novice)
New skill learned: erotic Magic (novice)
New skill learned: Bondage (novice)


Insert Nya_
>>
No. 441410 ID: d6c330

Wait, it achieved orbit at waist level, underground.

You should get out of the way. If it doesn't lose momentum from all the stuff and rock it keeps plowing through (and it doesn't look like has so far), it's going to crash back through the opposite wall, eventually.

Let's go get breakfast, see what there's to do in town with the other shops closed. We can hunt for Graven in the afternoon.
>>
No. 441411 ID: 997ce7

>>441410
I think his boner launched it upwards, but you can't be too careful. Also, we really need to avoid BEES! now just in case. Looking for stuff to do sounds good.
>>
No. 441413 ID: cf49fc

>>441411
No, it was launched THROUGH THE CURVATURE OF THE PLANET. And it still had enough delta to achieve orbit. Holy shit, Kevros, what god are you a Paladin of?
>>
No. 441414 ID: b85f8c

>>441407
Get that nun outfit.
>>
No. 441418 ID: ce47da

>>441414

I agree. but do it without Kevros noticing it and surprise him with it.

...in bed.
>>
No. 441420 ID: 0c2247

>>441407
Grind your Erotic Magic skill as much as possible.

Run back to your room with Kevros.
"That much power in one object is a threat to everybody! We need to contain it immediately!"
Throw him on the bed
"Fortunately, I was designed to contain objects of great power. Remember my sacrifice~"
>>
No. 441427 ID: b85f8c

>>441420
Not until the second date!
>>
No. 441433 ID: b3ca75
File 134463283824.png - (8.94KB , 576x288 , 20.png )
441433

>Get that nun outfit, but do it without Kevros noticing it.
Good idea! You buy it while he’s distracted trying to get the new codpiece to fit. It’s only 20g!
>Let's go get breakfast.
It is a little late for breakfast, but we do enjoy a really nice brunch at mercenaries’ guild.
>avoid BEES!
OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH!
>Kevros, what god are you a Paladin of?
I think he is praying to Batman, The God of Justice and Mercy!
>Not until the second date!
At least wait to the evening.

>see what there's to do in town with the other shops closed.
That’s odd… Everything seems almost deserted and they have plastered posters about some kind of arena opening tonight everywhere. It almost feels like a ghost to-

:dude: Miss Lizbeth Ssus?
:lizbeth: AH! WHERE DID YO- I mean… um… yes?
:dude: I got an urgent message for you… ahem…

You buy:
Nun outfit – 20g

>>
No. 441434 ID: b3ca75
File 134463285444.png - (10.62KB , 576x288 , 21.png )
441434

Whoa! Where was that orchestra hiding?
:dude: (Awe inspiring music that cannot be described with simple world, just pretend it so beautiful that a single tear escapes you manly/feminine eyes… or that it sound like this: TOOT!)
:dude: Miss Lizabeth Ssus, You are hereby officially invited to the grand opening of the CITY City Arena at 8’o’clock this evening. Please feel free to bring a date.
Love and kisses /// His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Crux Ansata, Lord Davros Hoarder.
:lizbeth: err…

You Gain:
Ticket x 2

>>
No. 441435 ID: b3ca75
File 134463286385.png - (8.63KB , 576x288 , 22.png )
441435

…wait, where did they go? I didn’t take my eyes of them!

Insert Weee_
>>
No. 441436 ID: d6c330

>Paladin of Batman
Kevros, not that there was any doubt before, but you are now officially the greatest paladin ever. Period.

>Invitation, Davros
Oh gods, Maggie's murderous Dad is in town and he wants to kill you. Or wants you for some evil plot shit. Or wants to use you to get to maggie and kill her. Either way we need to warn Maggie he's in town, and find Graven for our security upgrades before the arena turns out to be another kidnapping or hacking attempt. Because it's going to be some kind of trap, for sure. We just don't know for who or how.
>>
No. 441439 ID: b85f8c

>>441436
I gotta agree.

Let's get that Enchanted Tiara of Power to prepare in case there's a fight. Then we visit the hot springs to tell our friends what's up.
>>
No. 441440 ID: cf49fc

>>441435
>perfectlysafe.jpg
Naaaaaah. I'm sure this will go well. On the other hand, you may want to go somewhere else, instead, like the famous Teleporting Opera.

Oh, and leave Graven and Maggy alone. They need some time together, to avert all those suicides and murders.
>>
No. 441443 ID: ce47da

>>441439

sounds good, as long as we don't intrude on them doing stuff.
>>
No. 441462 ID: 89499d

An Arena! Fortunately this isn't based in a TRPG with PERMANENT DEATH! We don't get delicious incest, however.

Anyway, I know the right guys for this event! Helga, Sonya and Olof! What are you waiting for? Let's go!
>>
No. 441497 ID: b3ca75
File 134464255315.png - (11.47KB , 550x400 , 23.png )
441497

>the famous Teleporting Opera.
Not only do you not have the money for the ticket (The prices are way to high), they are also playing in the city of Schlogenwürstguard, which his hundreds of miles from here!
>What are you waiting for? Let's go!
Well… it’s not opening for another 10 hours so…
>PERMANENT DEATH!
Actually, I’ve only been able to rewind time when I am the one that dies. I don’t think I will be able to do it if someone else croaks, so they would kind of be permanent dead.
>They need some time together.
Except Graven is oblivious to Maggys feelings and Maggy is too scared to approach Graven, locking them in a standstill.
>visit the hot springs to tell our friends what's up.
HOT SPRING PARTY! Aw yeah!
>>
No. 441498 ID: b3ca75
File 134464256206.png - (11.73KB , 550x400 , 24.png )
441498

:dude: …Sight… Welcome to the spa. All our masseurs and professionals are currently unavailable. We still got both private and public hot spring running thought. If you are looking for someone, please state that person’s name and leave a message or whatever.

Insert Heat_
>>
No. 441502 ID: d6c330

Leave a message for Gravs, arranging a meeting for this afternoon.

Then go over to see Mags, who ninja-vanished into the corner there. Maybe try to act subtle about it, so the desk girl doesn't see you talking to yourself.

Or even better? Use your audio-illusion ability to put the two of you in a cone of silence. You just need appropriately phase shifted cancellation waves.

Say you're sorry to bother her, but you really have to tell her something. Davros is in town, he's up to something, invited you to yada-yada, and you really thought she should know. You've heard... things about the two of them.
>>
No. 441515 ID: 89499d

Hey, there's a secret passage in the men's sauna! Trust me on this! You just need a sex change potion!

> PERMANENT DEATH!
Voodoo? Save scumming? Miracle? Schrödinger? Life2? Zombies? Heaven or Hell? Magic Hot Springs? Going to the Hospital? Gamma or Omega rays? GET OUT OF JAIL card?
>>
No. 441518 ID: b85f8c

Maggy was right in full view so the receptionist knows she's there. So we can talk to her without seeming crazy. Go say hello and tell her about what just happened, then get a pivate hot spring for the three of you, but have Kevros wait outside until you're done talking to Maggy about Graven. That way the receptionist won't overhear the private stuff.
>>
No. 441521 ID: ce47da

if Kev dies, make sure you commit suicide.

ask for Maggy Mags and Gravy Gravs.
>>
No. 441611 ID: 0c2247

>>441498
Say you're here to join Graven.

Then grab Maggie and everybody join him in the spring.
>>
No. 441753 ID: b3ca75
File 134469476066.png - (11.43KB , 550x400 , 25.png )
441753

>You just need appropriately phase shifted cancellation waves.ss
…what?
>Hey, there's a secret passage in the men's sauna!
I don’t think the spa even has a men’s sauna, they are all unisex. Besides, if you wanted me to ogle naked people you could have just say so!
>if Kev dies, make sure you commit suicide.
I don’t think that will work. I’ll probably just rewind to between his and my own death.
>Voodoo? Save scumming? Miracle? Schrödinger? Life2? Zombies? Heaven or Hell? Magic Hot Springs? Going to the Hospital? Gamma or Omega rays? GET OUT OF JAIL card?
As far as I know, there is no known means to cheat death… except the whole time rewind thingy…

>grab Maggie and everybody join him in the spring.
:dude: I’m sorry, ma’am, but you can’t barge into a private hot spring without the occupiers permission.
>Say you're here to join Graven.
:dude: yea, sure, I’ll ask Mr.Voiddrake if you can join him or whatever. Meanwhile, please stay here or something.
>act subtle about it, so the desk girl doesn't see you talking to yourself.
She clearly doesn’t have any fucks to give about us, besides, she just left to talk to Graven.
>>
No. 441754 ID: b3ca75
File 134469477241.png - (11.64KB , 550x400 , 26.png )
441754

>go over to see Mags.
:lizbeth: hey, maggy!
:maggy: err… there is no maggy, only us… us mice. Yea, just mice, no maggy here… um…
:kevros2: Y-you’re not completely invisible, you know. We can still see you…
:maggy: fine, I’m here, what do you want?

>Davros is in town, he's up to something, invited you to yada-yada. You’ve heard... things about the two of them.
:maggy: wha… um… wait… HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE THINGS BETWEEN US!?

Maggwen -3 loyalty!

Insert loyal with cheese_
>>
No. 441758 ID: ce47da

the all-knowing AI told us. we was just trying to help. and nobody will ever know... from us.

not that it's unnoticable, mind you.
>>
No. 441760 ID: d6c330

...I'm sorry! >_<

You remember the machine I met in the ruins? That told me all the boring, confusing secrets about magic and the past? It also told me who has all the magic foci. ...and some personal info on them. ...and it turns out he has one. ...and that machines really don't have as good a grasp on personal privacy as they should.

I, I didn't bring it up before because I wasn't sure I was supposed to know those things, and didn't think you'd want your secrets aired out in front of everyone. I'm sorry if I've betrayed your trust, but I had to warn you he's here and up to something in case he's out to kill you. ...I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. *Hugs*

(-3 cancels out all the progress we made in the ruins, but at least it doesn't put us in the negatives, yet).
>>
No. 441761 ID: 0c2247

>>441754
"The oracle. I'm sorry; I've been waiting for a chance to get you alone some place private to tell you everything it told me, but with this it can't wait any longer.
This room is too public; are you ok with talking about it in front of Graven? Or Kevros?"

Way to slap her across the face with trauma, Liz. You need to work on your subtlety and tact.
>>
No. 441778 ID: 9718f3

The AI computer thingy we talked to when we got teleported away from that room had files on people. We looked up a bunch of people and noticed Davros and Maggy had the same last name. Simple as that. Well, a bit more complicated, but probably be better to discuss it more privately.
>>
No. 441780 ID: b85f8c

>>441754
Tell her the Oracle gave you more information than you really would've liked, and some jerk in your dream last night was going to show you even more you think but you managed to avoid that.
>>
No. 441781 ID: b3ca75
File 134470223798.png - (11.96KB , 550x400 , 27.png )
441781

>Way to slap her across the face with trauma, Liz. You need to work on your subtlety and tact.
I really need to work on most of my social abilities. I only got about four days of social interaction as far as I can remember, remember?

>>441760
:maggy: I… I don’t know how I should react to this… it’s so… weird. I-I’m sorry I… I kind of jumped to the wrong conclusions there for a second…
>Hugs.
:maggy:
>talking about it in front of Graven?
:maggy: H-he already knows most of my secrets, I think I can trust him with a few more…
>Or Kevros?
:maggy: If you trust him, I’ll trust him…

:dude: Excuse me, but Mr.Voiddrake accepts you request and yadda yadda or something. The changing room is the first one on the left, have a nice day.
:kevros: Wait, aren’t we going to pay for the e-entry?
:dude: Whatever, don’t care, go away…
:maggy: w-where going i-i-in… I-I’m… um… I g-got to… err…

Maggwen +2 loyalty!

Insert command_
>>
No. 441784 ID: ce47da

I'm so confused right now.
>>
No. 441794 ID: b85f8c

>>441781
Tell her you can help her get changed if there's something special she wants to put on.

Don't forget about her face. I wonder if she keeps her cowl on even in the bedroom? We could put an illusion on her to hide the scarring...
>>
No. 441825 ID: 0c2247

>>441781
"Kev, we need to use the changing room first, ok?"

Take Maggy into the changing room, and pull off her cowl and whatever mask she has. Pokerface the entire time; responding to her scarring would upset her. Cast an illusion on her face so it looks like it's completely normal.

"You can't take those into a bath, but I think I can help. Take a look."
If there's no mirror in the changing room then make a solid illusion of a hand mirror so she can see for herself.

"Just an illusion. Baby steps."
>>
No. 441830 ID: d6c330

Ladies changing room seems reasonable if she needs calming down. We've just dumped all her issues (physical damage, murderous dad, Graven, secrets violated) on her at once.

Not sure if we really need to offer an illusion, Gravs is blind after all, and using earth senses to see. I mean, if he's sensing minerals, everybody probably looks like skeletons to him anyways.
>>
No. 441840 ID: 0c2247

>>441830
It's not for Grav, or us, or even Kev for the most part. It's for her.
She feels like an ugly deformed freak, and this takes away her excuse for hiding behind her cowl.
She'll feel naked without it, but it's a safe environment and with the illusion nobody can see it anyway. It's confidence building and trust-building.
We want her to feel what it's like to be normal for once, and have that be around friends. From there we can work on improving her self-image while we work on a way to reconstruct her face.

(A flesh golem prosthetic? Flesh-shaping? We won't know how we can help until we know what we can do.)
>>
No. 441865 ID: 6a1ec2

> flesh golem prosthetic

Rip off your face and give it to Maggie.
>>
No. 441867 ID: d6c330

A solid illusion made permanent or continuous would probably be easier to pull off.
>>
No. 441870 ID: b3ca75
File 134472022620.png - (9.32KB , 550x400 , 28.png )
441870

>Rip off your face and give it to Maggie.
Insert hilarious yet pathetic death sequence here. You are dead and all that.
>Ladies changing room.
Actually, we only get one private changing room as graven rented a private hot spring.
>We won't know how we can help until we know what we can do.
Well, I’ve hear of Biomorphic magic capable to heal scars, but never something of this magnitude.
>A solid illusion made permanent or continuous would probably be easier to pull off.
This would be possible… At the moment thought I’ll need to be close by to keep maintaining it.
>Kev, we need to use the changing room first, ok?
:kevros2: o-of course! I’ll wait outside, call me when you done, okay?

One quick change later…

>I wonder if she keeps her cowl on even in the bedroom?
:maggy: w-well…um… I’m done, shall we head to the pool?
I guess that answers that…
>>
No. 441872 ID: b3ca75
File 134472023514.png - (9.12KB , 550x400 , 29.png )
441872

>pull off her cowl and whatever mask she has. Cast an illusion on her face so it looks like it's completely normal.
:lizbeth: You can't take those into a bath, but I think I can help. Take a look.
:maggy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON’T TOUCH THE MASK!

Maggwen -1 loyalty!
>>
No. 441874 ID: b3ca75
File 134472024530.png - (9.22KB , 550x400 , 30.png )
441874

:maggy: DON’T LOOK AT ME! OH GODS! DON’T LO-

Maggwen -2 loyalty!
Maggwen -3 happiness!

>>
No. 441875 ID: b3ca75
File 134472025341.png - (9.06KB , 550x400 , 31.png )
441875

:maggy: …don’t…
:lizbeth: Just an illusion. Baby steps.
:maggy:
:lizbeth:

Maggwen +6 loyalty!
Maggwen +15 happiness!
Maggwen is no longer Depressed!
Maggwen is now Unhappy!
Maggwen is now loyal!


Insert co-
:kevros2: Are you okay in there? I heard screaming!
>>
No. 441876 ID: fa9f7e

>>441875
"I was just showing Maggwen my nun outfit."
>>
No. 441877 ID: b85f8c

>>441875
Tell him we're fine. Just fine.

Warn her that you have to be nearby to maintain it. She'll need the mask when you're not there, but tonight at least, she can leave it off.

Man. I really do not regret picking Illusionist. Wait, Graven's unique method of sensing will be fooled by this, right?
>>
No. 441879 ID: 0c2247

>>441875
Call out: "It's alright, Kev! Don't worry about it!"

Then to Maggy, quietly: "Some day soon I hope to really fix it...
But tonight at least I can do this much for you."

Can we get an Unmasked Maggy icon?

>>441877
Of course he won't be fooled, but the cowl wouldn't hide it from him either.
>>
No. 441882 ID: ce47da

>>441877

no. no, it won't. in fact, I'm pretty sure Maggie's happiness level is about to drop straight to suicidal.
>>
No. 441899 ID: 6a1ec2

Well Maggie you look positively gorgeous. TOO BAD GRAVEN IS BLIND HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
No. 441911 ID: d6c330

Maggie. Master of the erratic meters. ...although really, it's more our fault than hers.

You should be fine as long as I don't get knocked unconscious again, and no one stronger than me tries to dispel it.

Let's head out, and have our bathhouse scene powwow. We've got planning to do.
>>
No. 441925 ID: b3ca75
File 134473139364.png - (9.02KB , 550x400 , 32.png )
441925

:lizbeth: It's alright, Kev! Don't worry about it!
:kevros2: …I-if you say so…
>TOO BAD GRAVEN IS BLIND!
He should still be able to feel the difference, but then again, this was more for Maggys sake then Gravens.
>Warn her that you have to be nearby to maintain it. She'll need the mask when you're not there, but tonight at least, she can leave it off.
:lizbeth: Someday soon I hope to really fix it, but tonight at least I can do this much for you.
:maggy2: …I… thank you…
>>
No. 441926 ID: b3ca75
File 134473140580.png - (8.37KB , 550x400 , 33.png )
441926

> Let's head out, and have our bathhouse scene powwow.
:maggy2: …right. Just give me a second. I will be right behind you!
To “adventure”!

…hmm, seems like Graven has fallen asleep…
:graven: …zZzZz… mmm, Lizbeth… that’s the spot… yes… zZzZz…
:lizbeth:

Insert “adventure”_
>>
No. 441927 ID: 886a4d

Progress on the harem is a go! Still that sorta thing will hurt Maggie before shes ready to accept the wonders of polyamory. Wake that man up! By dumping ice cubes over his head.
>>
No. 441928 ID: e3aff6

Just say hello loudly. We don't want to risk more illusions disrupting the one we already have in place.
>>
No. 441929 ID: d6c330

>>441927
Genius. Solid illusion ice cubes go.
>>
No. 441935 ID: dab1e7

>>441926
Ice cube dumping sounds like a fine plan.
Tell him you brought Maggy.
>>
No. 441942 ID: ce47da

tell him to fantasize about Maggy instead.
>>
No. 441948 ID: b85f8c

>>441926
Well, you are apparently the epitome of lizard beauty. Can't blame a man for having sexy dreams about a sexy lady. I mean, you can't control what you dream about. With that in mind I don't agree with dumping ice cubes on his head. That's a very unpleasant way to wake up. I'd rather we nudged him awake or something. With telekinesis or in person.
>>
No. 441981 ID: 67e689

>>441948 Or both telekinesis and nudging at the same time.
>>
No. 442171 ID: 9718f3

Considering the apparent content of his dream, waking him up in this scenario may not be... wise. I think we should wait for Maggy and let her do it, unless he keeps mumbling about Lizbeth, in which case we nudge him awake with telekinesis or something.
>>
No. 442195 ID: b3ca75
File 134477853322.png - (8.27KB , 550x400 , 34.png )
442195

>Can't blame a man for having sexy dreams about a sexy lady.
Well, then you can’t blame we for fantasizing about all the guys, hubba hubba!
>I think we should wait for Maggy and let her do it, unless he keeps mumbling about Lizbeth.
:graven: oh? You brought toys… how nice…
Yea… I don’t think his stopping…
>telekinesis.
:graven: mmm… zZzZz… using magic? Naughty girl…
>nudge.
:graven: …take it easy… we have time… zZzZz…
>>
No. 442196 ID: b3ca75
File 134477854208.png - (9.02KB , 550x400 , 35.png )
442196

>Ice cube dumping sounds like a fine plan.
:graven: AAH! COLD! Wha? Where I- What did you do that for!?
:lizbeth: you talk in your sleep!
:graven: …oh… sorry.
>tell him to fantasize about Maggy instead.
:graven: What? Ew… she’s like a sister to me! Fantasizing about her would just be weird… and wait, why do what me to fantasies about her?

Insert unnecessary drama_
>>
No. 442201 ID: fa9f7e

>>442196
...
Slap him silly? Slap him silly.
>>
No. 442203 ID: ce47da

some form of physical punishment does seem appropriate here. hey, you're a girl, so it'ss okay for you to physically abuse guys!
>>
No. 442204 ID: d6c330

>like a sister
Well, that's going to interfere with our matchmaking. Here's to hoping he's wrong, or in denial.

(Maggie: but you said he liked me! You lied about that!? minus a million happy and loyal).
>>
No. 442205 ID: fa9f7e

>>442203
Yep! Hooray for double standards!

Well, I suppose it's not a double standard in-universe until someone complains about Graven hitting a girl or something, but whatever.
>>
No. 442207 ID: 6a8f04

>>442196
tell him that he has fantasizing about you and you are already taken
>>
No. 442209 ID: 0c2247

>>442196
"You know, lying about that actually hurts her more than you could possibly understand. Be honest with her, and yourself."

Make an illusion of a card in front of Maggy that says "He knows you're here, stealth or no.
>>
No. 442210 ID: fa9f7e

>>442209
This
>>
No. 442211 ID: b3ca75
File 134479141525.png - (8.83KB , 550x400 , 36.png )
442211

>tell him that he has fantasizing about you and you are already taken.
:graven: I-I can’t control my dreams! And please accept my apologies, I d-didn’t mean to offend you…
>Make an illusion of a card in front of Maggy that says "He knows you're here, stealth or no.”
Done in the nick of time! She was just about to run away when I got it up. At least it will stop her in her tracks for a short while.
>Hooray for double standards!
Gender is irrelevant. Physically abuse is never okay! Gods, I sound like Kevros…

:lizbeth: You know, lying about that actually hurts her more than you could possibly understand. Be honest with her, and yourself.
:graven: Honest? What do you mean, honest? …wait, hurt her? S-she’s… oh gods, I’ve been so stupid, haven’t I? OH GODS, what am I supposed to do!? I-I don’t know t-this kind of stuff!

Insert wasn’t this an action RPG thingy once?_

:kevros: …wait, where did I put my rubber ducky?
>>
No. 442212 ID: fa9f7e

>>442211
"...You really don't, do you? I suppose that explains why I thought you meant you liked her THAT way. Go talk to her. Apologize for accidentally leading her on. Provide moral support. I should probably do the same, since, y'know, it's my fault too."
>>
No. 442214 ID: d6c330

>I don't know about this kind of stuff!
Okay, that's fine. Look it's obvious neither of you really knows how to handle this, and you're both letting your personal problems get in the way. But maybe you can work something out if you both stop hiding and lying about it.

>wasn’t this an action RPG thingy once?
It's still an RPG. We're just working on our relationship meters. That's important if we want to play the power of friendship bullshit later, and if we want to unlock the best ending.

>Where's my rubber ducky
Silly Kevros, you gotta put down the rubber ducky if you want to play the saxophone.
>>
No. 442222 ID: b85f8c

>>442211
Wait, I thought they already had sex. She mentioned something about a thing he did with his tongue... Well, whatever, we can ask Maggy about that later.

Tell him that he can fix things easy. Go out on a date with her. Give it a shot.
>>
No. 442234 ID: 6a1ec2

>> Physically abuse is never okay!

Keep going on like that young lady and we might have to revoke your Evil status.
>>
No. 442250 ID: 9718f3

Maggy doesn't know this stuff either. Just talk to her, give her a chance.

Poor Kevros, make him a rubber ducky.
>>
No. 442423 ID: 38cd76

Maggie and Graven sitting in a tree, K.I.S.- wait... did we ever determine if lizards even kiss, or what?

MATCHMAKER MATCHMAKER MAKE ME A MATCH.

hahaha.

Hey, weren't there characters besides lizards once? Not that I care. I like lizards.

>Poor Kevros, make him a rubber ducky.

You should go rubber his ducky.

Wait, that sounds kinda... wrong... oh well.
>>
No. 442519 ID: ce47da

>>442423

it sounds so very right to me.

yo G-dawg. keep your robes on. if it's meant to be, you'll somehow do it. I know you want to, you faux-incestous comrade, you.
>>
No. 442545 ID: b3ca75
File 134490057523.png - (4.94KB , 550x400 , 37.png )
442545

> Hey, weren't there characters besides lizards once? Not that I care. I like lizards.
Meanwhile in the Hall of Justice!

:Helga: …So I stole his pants while he where wearing them!
:Hans: Ha, Darling! That was just marvelous, ja?
:Helga: …have we really been drinking for three day straight?
:hans: And we’re not even drunk, ja?
:Helga: well, I’m a dwarf. We got like four livers, what is your excuse?
:hans: I’m magnificently Insane, darling!
:Helga: oh, right…
>>
No. 442546 ID: b3ca75
File 134490058573.png - (9.15KB , 550x400 , 38.png )
442546

>Silly Kevros, you gotta put down the rubber ducky if you want to play the saxophone.
:kevros2: Rubber ducky, you’re the one… You make bath lots of fun~♪
> You should go rubber his ducky.
Well, If things go the way you guys want it to, I’ll probably put rubber on his ducky soon...
> Keep going on like that young lady and we might have to revoke your Evil status.
Exactly as planned… I mean, oh noes, let’s eat some kittens and flip of some puppies to gains some of them evil points!

> yo G-dawg. Keep your robes on.
:graven: But… but I’m already naked! And so are you! And… wait, you didn’t mean it literally…
> Maggy doesn't know this stuff either. Just talk to her, give her a chance.
:graven: Your right, I have to talk to her, set things right…
> Tell him that he can fix things easy. Go out on a date with her. Give it a shot.
:graven: I-I don’t know… Isn’t t-that a little sudden. I mean, we’ve been friends since I was fifteen, I can’t ju- wait, who was that who just went into the pool. That’s… Oh gods, she’s here!? Why did you let me blabber on if she was standing right in the room! O-oh gods! What do I do, what do I say?

You know have control over Graven…

Insert Tree_
>>
No. 442550 ID: dc4a44

Take it easy there, Captain Cant-see. Just talk to her, be yourself. (except "yourself" doesn't talk much) Hmm...
>>
No. 442562 ID: b85f8c

>>442546
Ask how much she heard. Apologize for putting your foot in your mouth. Or tail in your mouth if that's more appropriate slang for lizard awkwardness.
>>
No. 442564 ID: d6c330

Oh Kev, you're beautiful.

>3 days of drinking
I'm more impressed that their money hasn't run out yet. Maybe the bartender is smart enough not to call an assassin and psychopath out on the rising tab.

>What do I do?!
Hey Gravs! It's us again, the voices of magic. We hopped over from Liz just to give you dating advice. Be honored and all that.

And don't worry. We got loads of experience talking people through these kinds of situations. I mean, usually these people aren't lizards, already naked, and painfully friend zoning themselves, but we can make it work. Trust us. We fixed up Kev and Liz already, so we do have some lizard experience on our resume, actually.

>Oh gods, she’s here!?
I though you used earth magic mineral senses to sense things in lieu of vision? Her ninja vanish trick shouldn't mess with that. If you need more help, she's that big lizard shaped empty depression in the water over there. You can sense water, right?
>>
No. 442639 ID: 0c2247

>>442546
Hey, Gav.
My advice? Give Maggy a hug. You'll have time to think about how you feel, since you don't have to say anything until the hug is over.
>>
No. 442732 ID: b33427

>>442639
A hug while they're both naked would lead to even more awkwardness, and a possible mental lock-up by Graven. It'd be better if he just gently held Maggy's hand with his while saying his bit.

Calm down, Gravin. Take a deep breath, and focus on your breathing. Look to where you guess Maggy's eyes are, and begin.

Tell her you're deeply sorry, and rather ashamed, you never noticed that she had such feelings towards you before, and had to have a third-party lay it out for you. To tell the truth, it's not something you've had much experience in spotting... Or any experience, for that matter. You're rather socially awkward, as she already knows... Uh...

Oh, to hell with it! Just blurt out you want to take her on a date. Her choice of venue, since you don't know what to do. You'd like to know what to do, but, again, you have no experience in this field.
>>
No. 442763 ID: 38cd76

>A hug while they're both naked would lead to even more awkwardness, and a possible mental lock-up by Graven.

That sounds amazing. Do it.
>>
No. 442834 ID: 9718f3

Huh. Shouldn't the bottom of the tub be stone or something similar? I'm not seeing why the magical sight didn't spot her.

In any case, give Maggy a chance. You've known her for ten years now and you obviously enjoy her company. More importantly, you seem to genuinely trust her and care for her well being.

Plus, there was that thing with the password.
>>
No. 442836 ID: 6a1ec2

> you now have control over Graven

AWKWARD BONER MOMENT
>>
No. 442856 ID: b3ca75
File 134493836992.png - (9.05KB , 550x400 , 39.png )
442856

>Hey Gravs! It's us again, the voices of magic. We hopped over from Liz just to give you dating advice. Be honored and all that.
…Is this really the most important thing a god like entity has to do right now…
>the bartender is smart.
The bartender is probably out of the equation…
>Give Maggy a hug.
B-but I’m naked! And she’s naked! And I can feel every curve of her body in the wat- oh gods…
>AWKWARD BONER MOMENT.
Huge success!
>I'm not seeing why the magical sight didn't spot her.
Well gee, sorry I can’t focus after getting forcefully woken up by getting an ice tray shoved up my bum!
>>
No. 442857 ID: b3ca75
File 134493838402.png - (9.48KB , 550x400 , 40.png )
442857

>Ask how much she heard. Apologize for putting your tail in your mouth.
:maggy2: …Everything…
Um… she doesn’t sound happy at all…
>It'd be better if he just gently held Maggy's hand with his while saying his bit. Look to where you guess Maggy's eyes are, and begin.
:graven: Maggwen… I-I’m sorry, and ashamed, that I’ve never noticed your feelings for me. I’m a real fo-
:lizbeth: psst, you are staring at her chest, her eyes are higher up!
:graven: err… um… I… you want to go on a d-date? Er.. Your choice, my treat?
:maggy2:

Insert co-

:lizbeth: Blast! I forgot to ogle Kevros bare bum before he got in!
:kevros3: um.. You know I can hear you, right?
:lizbeht: …crap
>>
No. 442872 ID: 9718f3

Well, her curves gave you an awkward boner, so that pretty much clears up the "like a sister" hesitation. Eh, enough for us anyway.

Seriously though, you were blushing when you admitted you set Lizbeth's password as "Maggy43". Are you sure you've never thought about Maggy as more than a friend?

I know you aren't good at interacting with other people. You're scared. But this is Maggy we're talking about. You've known her since you were fifteen. You can trust her, she knows you pretty well, you don't have to worry about messing up a little. She's got your back.
>>
No. 442883 ID: d6c330

Okay. This is probably the point where you become paralyzed by stuttering fear and embarrassment. Hopefully this triggers Maggie to say something, because we're dying out here.

>Is this really the most important thing a god like entity has to do right now
Don't worry, we can multitask. And it's not like Liz needs us at the moment.
>>
No. 442886 ID: fa9f7e

>Is this really the most important thing a god like entity has to do right now

Are you saying Maggwen is unimportant to you?
>>
No. 442894 ID: dc4a44

Since time eternal gods have done fuck all but meddle in the lives of mortals.
>>
No. 442914 ID: 38cd76

>um.. You know I can hear you, right?

"Well, in that case, twirl around and show me your bum?"
>>
No. 443008 ID: 6a1ec2

Our methods may seem unconventional, but an unconventional solution is what the Oracle has foretold. The fate of the world may well depend on the wooing of the lady Magwen!
>>
No. 443070 ID: c7db3d

consider committing suicide to rewind time so you can gander gander gander at K-Diddy's tight hard steely bulletproof buns.
>>
No. 443168 ID: b3ca75
File 134498671516.png - (9.12KB , 550x400 , 41.png )
443168

>Are you sure you've never thought about Maggy as more than a friend?
Well… um… yes. But that was a long time ago and it ended vary badly…
>You can trust her, she knows you pretty well, you don't have to worry about messing up a little.
What about messing up completely? I can trust her, yes, but I still have trouble trusting myself from screwing everything up.
>Are you saying Maggwen is unimportant to you?
No, what I’m saying is that you are quite clearly missing a fe- oh gods, I almost insulted a god to his face…
>Since time eternal gods have done fuck all but meddle in the lives of mortals.
True, but usually not like this. They are keener on giving out inspiration and bravery and stuff… or they make you into some mad prophet… wait, I’m not some insane prophet, am I?
>>
No. 443169 ID: b3ca75
File 134498673659.png - (9.18KB , 550x400 , 42.png )
443169

>The fate of the world may well depend on the wooing of the lady Magwen!
Why thank you for not dropping a ton of pressure on me. I mean, the whole world ending because I’m inept with the ladies? Yea, no pressure dude…
>consider committing suicide to rewind time so you can gander gander gander at K-Diddy's tight hard steely bulletproof buns.
I’m going to pretend that only Lizbeth heard that…
>um.. You know I can hear you, right?
:Lizbeth: Well, in that case, twirl around and show me your bum?
:kevros3: W-W-W-WHAT!?
:graven: Thank you, Liz, for completely killing the moment and desecrate it’s corpse…
:lizbeth: sorry…
:graven: …er… Maggy? Are you alright? Your heart rate is dropping quite rapidly…

Insert a little dance_
>>
No. 443185 ID: d6c330

...I'm starting to think trying to work out your issues in front of those two clowns was a mistake.
>>
No. 443187 ID: 6a1ec2

Better get Magwen out of that hot bath and into your warm dry bedroom before she passes out!
>>
No. 443191 ID: b85f8c

>>443169
Dropping is not good. Wait, her eye just rolled back into her head. Something's wrong! Medical attention is necessary!
>>
No. 443194 ID: d6c330

...she's about to faint. Or die laughing at this mess, I suppose.
>>
No. 443203 ID: 38cd76

do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight (hey! hey!) get down tonight!
>>
No. 443209 ID: 9718f3

Damn Kevros, you're sheer MANLINESS done made her faint.

Or, more likely, the heat of the tub made her faint and your date proposal tipped her over the edge.

In any case, carry her out of the tub in your strong, manly arms and make sure she's okay.
>>
No. 443215 ID: 38cd76

>>443209
I think you mean Graven, right?

...

Right?
>>
No. 443244 ID: 0c2247

>>443168
>What about messing up completely? I can trust her, yes, but I still have trouble trusting myself from screwing everything up.
Lets be honest here - you're both already so screwed up that it's basically impossible to make things any worse.
Maggie isn't a delicate flower that would shatter at your touch; she's been through a lot, and I've little doubt that disabused her of any illusions she had about how a real relationship works.
She fell in love with you as you are. Just treat her right and communicate with each other and things should be just fine.

Also? Lizbeth, Kevros, and we are going to be here to help as needed.

>True, but usually not like this. They are keener on giving out inspiration and bravery and stuff… or they make you into some mad prophet… wait, I’m not some insane prophet, am I?
Naw, sex makes up like 90% of deity/mortal interactions. We kinda threw them all together, so now we're inspiring romantic bravery.

>Why thank you for not dropping a ton of pressure on me. I mean, the whole world ending because I’m inept with the ladies? Yea, no pressure dude…
Pfft, don't worry about that. The fate of the world depends on tons of things. We're not entirely sure what since if we knew what the problem was we'd be fixing it already, but we're pretty sure you couldn't accidentally ruin anything.
>>
No. 443396 ID: b3ca75
File 134502042538.png - (8.98KB , 550x400 , 43.png )
443396

>trying to work out your issues in front of those two clowns was a mistake.
Well, I would call Kevros a clown, Lizbeth on the other hand…
>you couldn't accidentally ruin anything.
Oh, that kind and relief…
>Something's wrong! Medical attention is necessary!
AAAAH!
>she's about to faint.
AAA- wait, that’s actually not too bad…
>carry her out of the tub in your strong, manly arms and make sure she's okay.
Gravens Nonexistent strength is not enough to lift Maggwen!
:kevros2: L-l-let me help you with that…
:lizbeth: And you can take my towel to, if you want…
>>
No. 443397 ID: b3ca75
File 134502044187.png - (8.60KB , 550x400 , 44.png )
443397

>it's basically impossible to make things any worse.
Well, I should always tell her it’s my fault that her mother is dead and her life is completely in ruin or that I slept with her mother behind her father’s back… And why am I telling you this?

:Maggy: ..ghn…
:graven: Are you alright?
:maggy: Graven? I... I... accept
:graven: ...
:maggy: ...

Insert oh gods what do I say_
>>
No. 443398 ID: 6a1ec2

Splendid! You say splendid. Everything worked great! All is well in the world! You didn't fuck it up and now you're set!

Uh, that whole "ruining her life and killing her mother while cheating on her father" was just a hypothetical, right?
>>
No. 443405 ID: b85f8c

>>443397
Wait what. What the hell happened between you and Davros?! I figured your trauma and hers were unrelated. Regardless, it was Davros that went berserk. You can't blame yourself for him killing his entire family. Or at least, that's what Oracle said happened. We actually have no information about what happened in your past specifically except that your blindness was self-inflicted. Would you mind telling us more?

Oh right, and... ask Maggy where she wants to go, and when.
>>
No. 443415 ID: 62b020

yeeeeeaaaaaawwaitwhat

explain

now
>>
No. 443424 ID: d6c330

>Well, I should always tell her it’s my fault that her mother is dead and her life is completely in ruin or that I slept with her mother behind her father’s back… And why am I telling you this?
...Graven, we are most displeased to discover this moving from two friends who don't know how to talk to each other to some kind of fucked up Lizard version of Lolita.

But yeah. We're gonna need more information.

>What say
Oh. Thank gods. That means I can stop going insane trying to figure out what to say. Smart move there, passing out. Spared you the trouble.
>>
No. 443429 ID: 0c2247

>>443397
Don't say anything, just hug her.

On a somewhat related note, she currently has an illusion masking her facial scarring. You should help Lizbeth find a way to actually heal her scars.

Also? You're going to tell us what happened between you and her mother later.
>>
No. 443640 ID: b33427

Hold her hand and tell her to have a rest; You'll be right here for her. She can figure where the both of you will go when she's feeling better. Earth magic up the floor to make a stool to sit on, if the floor is stone.

In case you didn't know before, Maggy's face is deformed on the right side from an acid attack years ago. Can't see how you didn't know, since you could sense the shape of her form with magic. Anyway, Lizbeth made an illusion cover for it earlier, but it'll have worn off by now, and Maggy might freak a little when she realizes that. Don't be shocked if she does.

Now that that's out of the way, you have some time to tell us what the flying fuck you did! Do you not get that we can not give good advice if you withhold vital information?! We do not know everything! Now sit your tail down, mister, and start recalling the whole sordid tale, from the beginning.
>>
No. 443796 ID: 9718f3

The most helpful informtation would be your age at the time, and whether you initiated it.
>>
No. 444224 ID: b3ca75
File 134522022028.png - (8.60KB , 550x400 , 45.png )
444224

>Regardless, it was Davros that went berserk. You can't blame yourself for him killing his entire family.
Davros? Berserk? …no, I don’t think that would happen. He pretty much worshiped the ground his wife walked on. He did on the other hand go into a deep depression after her death thought.
>Hold her hand and tell her to have a rest; You'll be right here for her. She can figure where the both of you will go when she's feeling better.
:maggy: …y-yeah, that p-probably for the best…
>In case you didn't know before, Maggy's face is deformed.
Of course I knew that, I was there when it happen!

>she currently has an illusion masking her facial scarring.
Ah, that’s explains the magic on her face. Hmm, that actually a pretty good solution… why haven’t I thought about that? Creating a permanent illusion is a lot simpler then actually healing the scaring itself and would have nearly the same effect.
>You should help Lizbeth find a way to actually heal her scars.
What do you think I’ve been trying to do the last seven years?
>The most helpful information would be your age at the time, and whether you initiated it.
Eighteen and no.
>>
No. 444226 ID: b3ca75
File 134522023453.png - (8.61KB , 550x400 , 46.png )
444226

>tell us what the flying fuck you did!
I-I rather not… but… fine. I was Davros apprentice for a few years when I was younger, he is the world leading scientist of precursor technology after all, and I made a few mistakes that spiraled out of control. I… I was kind of seduced by his wife and slept with her once… a few times… a lot. Of course, the biggest mistake was when I was supposed to keep an experiment stable and… Maggys mother decided to distract me. Then Maggy herself came, I think she suspected that her mother was cheating, and… well… I hid, Maggy and her mother had an argument, the experiment went critical, Maggy was scarred for life and lost a parent, Davros became depressed and pushed Maggy away, she ran away, I ran away, I sacrifice my own eyes in my search for a way to heal her scars, I failed, the end. The worst part is that Maggy still don’t know I was involved at all…

:maggy: …Graven? A-are you okay? You’ll looking like you’re in pain…
:graven:

Insert all work, no update, makes Kaktus go crazy_
>>
No. 444230 ID: d6c330

Simplest answer is honesty.

Sorry, Liz's magic voices are harassing me. I think I'm starting to see why her behavior is so... erratic at times, if she has to put up with this constantly.

>Horrible sad things.
I'm sorry, Gravs. All the same, we strongly suspect Davros was still involved- that or the Oracle was bullshitting us.

Is this our first contradiction of the oracle's info? An accidental lab explosion isn't murder, unless we're getting Graven on manslaughter charges. Or it was murder- Davros rigged it to explode? Note that this neither adultery nor murder was mentioned in Graven's criminal record- he didn't have one.

We should tread carefully though- he supposedly has a 50% chance of being murdered. The wrong reveal could get him killed by Maggie, I think.

>>
No. 444235 ID: 9718f3

I think you're underestimating Maggy there. If she suspected her mother was cheating, and followed her to where you were supposed to be working well... the pieces aren't exactly hard to put together. I can't fathom that she would know nothing of the accident that scarred her face and killed her mother, and that you were the one in charge of the experiment is the most basic of facts.

If you had a manly breakdown with the whole "It's my fault your face is scarred, etc. boo hoo I feel guilty" thing, I bet she'd forgive you for it.

The mother issue is more difficult though. Without knowing her perspective on the whole thing, I can't give decent advice.
>>
No. 444254 ID: b3ca75
File 134523421822.png - (8.61KB , 550x400 , 47.png )
444254

>I can't fathom that she would know nothing of the accident that scarred her face and killed her mother, and that you were the one in charge of the experiment is the most basic of facts.
I wasn’t the one in charge, Davros was. And I wasn’t the only apprentice on the project either, I was just the one unlucky too be assigned for the night shift that day. I don’t know if she knows it was me who was there that day or if she believes it was one of the other apprentices.
>less likely to murder him
…s-she would do t-that!?
>assuming this relationship is actually a good idea.
W-weren’t you the one who say I would start it!?
>Simplest answer is honesty.
:graven: M-my apologies, but Liz's magic voices are harassing me. I think I'm starting to see why her behavior is so... erratic at times, if she has to put up with this constantly.
:maggy2: w-wait… Are they the ones who are telling you to go out with me!?
:graven: err… O-of course not…
>>
No. 444255 ID: b3ca75
File 134523422847.png - (8.71KB , 550x400 , 48.png )
444255

You have lost contact with Graven.

:Lizbeth: I’m telling you, that duck is pure evil!
:kevros2: how can a rubber ducky be evil?
:lizbeth: just look at it! It got red eyes for god’s sake!
>>
No. 444256 ID: b3ca75
File 134523423536.png - (3.67KB , 550x400 , 49.png )
444256

dun…
>>
No. 444257 ID: b3ca75
File 134523424250.png - (3.00KB , 550x400 , 50.png )
444257

…dun…
>>
No. 444258 ID: b3ca75
File 134523425284.png - (2.20KB , 550x400 , 51.png )
444258

DUN!

:lizbeth: EVIL!
:kevros2: It’s not even alive…

You are now controlling Kevros.

Insert evil ducks!_
>>
No. 444259 ID: d6c330

KEEEEEVS! We're back! Love yah, dude.

By the way, gotta tell you, being a Paladin of Batman is like the best idea I ever heard. Go you.

Just cast detect evil on the duck to reassure her. You are a paladin after all. Liz is a little confused on what is and what is not evil anyways. Like kittens.
>>
No. 444260 ID: c31f72

That is the most evil rubber ducky I have ever seen. How did you even manage to capture such a monster?!
>>
No. 444272 ID: 6a8f04

>>444258
the ducky is plainly a spy golem sent from whatever evil it is you are fighting
>>
No. 444277 ID: 9718f3

>Insert evil ducks!_
You heard the... us?

Anyway, insert the duck. I don't care who you chose.
>>
No. 444303 ID: 38cd76

Kev, rubber your ducky. Prove to her that it's not evil.
>>
No. 444305 ID: b3ca75
File 134524649230.png - (8.72KB , 550x400 , 52.png )
444305

>KEEEEEVS! We're back! Love yah, dude.
HGNT- oh, it’s you guys… You scared the crap out of me…
>being a Paladin of Batman is like the best idea I ever heard.
Why thank you, I’m glad to meet another fan of the one of the night.
>Go you.
Go me! :3

>How did you even manage to capture such a monster?!
I bought him down at the general store for 2 gold…
>Kev, rubber your ducky. Prove to her that it's not evil.
…That just sounds wrong…
>the ducky is plainly a spy golem sent from whatever evil it is you are fighting.
>seal that duck into a hard iron box and ship it to the nearest church for an emergency exorcism session.
…okay, that just silly. I mean, look at it! It’s a rubber duck!
:duck: I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL, MORTAL!
See! It’s not some evil being, it just hungry!
>>
No. 444306 ID: b3ca75
File 134524650765.png - (8.78KB , 550x400 , 53.png )
444306

>Liz is a little confused on what is and what is not evil anyways. Like kittens.
She believes kittens are good? They are clearly evil incarnated! Even a toddler can see that!
>Detect evil
How would that even work? I mean, who defines what evil I would detect? Evil is after all an undefined aspect that change from both time and location. Besides, can someone truly be evil? Except kittens, of course.

>Anyway, insert the duck. I don't care who you chose.
:duck: UNHAND ME, MORTAL!
:lizbeth: You heard the voices, bend over!
:duck: HGNT- WHAT!? NO! Please! Have mercy!
:kevros3: ...hngt...
>>
No. 444308 ID: d6c330

>Paladin who understands moral relativism.
Kev. Seriously. Love you.

>HGNT- WHAT!? NO! Please! Have mercy!
It's begging and desperate. Obviously this is now a prime chance to interrogate it for information. You'll spare it if it tells you everything.
>>
No. 444315 ID: b85f8c

Well, kittens do have a tendency to attack everything that moves funny without mercy...

Anyway Liz don't actually do that. It's not the right shape. This isn't really the time anyway. Stuff it in his face if you really must insert it somewhere.

Kevros WHY IS THE DUCK TALKING, is it an imaginary friend? Speaking of you, we've been getting really nosy about Gavros's past. How comfortable would you be about discussing yours? We've been told some things by Oracle but it's probably best that we confirmed the facts. We already know by now that she lied about Davros.
>>
No. 444320 ID: b33427

Stop threatening to insert the duck. (Never thought I'd say that... again.) It'll do more harm to either of you than anything else.

Hey, Kev, did you learn anything in you paladin order about detecting and expelling spirits that have possessed things? 'Cause this would be the time to at least do the detecting part.

>bought him down at the general store for 2 gold
That wouldn't happen to be a general store that wasn't there the day before, and not there the day after, but when it was there, it was always there? 'Cause if it's one of those, then this rubber duck could be anything from a shapeshifter to a malevolent construct to a pervert spirit that possessed it to watch naked bathers.
>>
No. 444392 ID: 6a1ec2

Duck? What duck? There obviously never has been or will be a duck. Just two lizards in a tub.
>>
No. 444601 ID: b3ca75
File 134531297809.png - (8.78KB , 550x400 , 54.png )
444601

>How comfortable would you be about discussing yours?
…I did kind of promise to tell Liz about my past, didn’t I? I guess I’ll have to honor that promise, no?
>We've been told some things by Oracle but it's probably best that we confirmed the facts.
Wait, what? …er… W-what did it t-tell you, e-exactly?
>a general store that wasn't there the day before, and not there the day after, but when it was there, it was always there?
Don’t be silly, the general store has never been there…wait… oh…

>Obviously this is now a prime chance to interrogate it for information.
:lizbeth: Tell us everything, or I’ll start shoving!
:duck: T-tell you what? I d-don’t know anything!
:lizbeth: well, for starters, what are you!?
:duck: I-I’m just a familiar your friend bought! I w-was just ironically programmed t-to sound evil! I’m sorry! Please don’t shove me!
>Liz, don't actually do that. It's not the right shape.
:lizbeth: fine…
:duck: FREEDOOOOME!
:kevros2: phew… close call.
:duck: Amen to that, Mortal!
>>
No. 444602 ID: b3ca75
File 134531300195.png - (8.72KB , 550x400 , 55.png )
444602

dude: Warning! Your bath time is over! Please evacuate the bath in less than five minutes or become lizard soup! Have a nice day!

:kevros2: er... ladies first?
:lizbeth: You know… I’ve still haven’t seen your tight hard steely bulletproof buns.
:duck: HIS BUM IS RADIATING PURE EVIL, MORTAL!
:kevros3: …um…

Insert Outsmarting bollet_
>>
No. 444616 ID: 6a1ec2

Try... leading Kevros away from the exit with your own sexy bum, then turning around abruptly and announcing "Oh, the exit's over there."
>>
No. 444617 ID: 4169fe

Surprise him.
>>
No. 444628 ID: b85f8c

>>444602
How about an equal exchange of bum-viewing?

Kevros, um... well... Our source has lied to us about part of Gavros's past. I don't want to upset you by claiming something happened that you believe did not. So... did you really kill your brother? And what happened to your parents?
>>
No. 444630 ID: d6c330

>Our source has lied to us about part of Gavros's past
This is unconfirmed. It could go either way, really. The oracle left out a lot of details, and Graven's perception of the events may be flawed. We need more details to be sure.

In any event, let's not confuse the non-Liz characters with speculation.

>>
No. 444639 ID: b85f8c

>>444630
Wives (total x74) - Decease (Murder)
Oracle told us that he murdered ALL his wives. That is obviously a lie. The experiment caused the last one's death, at the very least. I suppose it's possible that Davros activated something from a distance to sabotage it in an attempt to kill both his wife and daughter like the rest, but it's more likely that Gavros knows what happened. He was there. Besides, if Davros wanted Maggy dead it wouldn't have been difficult to kill her right after the accident.

>>
No. 444651 ID: b3ca75
File 134531955283.png - (8.73KB , 550x400 , 56.png )
444651

>Spoilered text
The discussion thread needs more love, please post there instead.
>Surprise him.
> Try... leading Kevros away from the exit with your own sexy bum.
:lizbeth: A perfect plan!
:kevros2: …I can still hear the voices, you know…
:lizbeth: How about an equal exchange of bum-viewing?
:kevros3: …You know what, I don’t care anymore. Feel free to take a peek while I’m heading to the dressing room…
:lizbeth: Yay!
>>
No. 444652 ID: b3ca75
File 134531956041.png - (8.54KB , 550x400 , 57.png )
444652

Geez, sometimes I think there is only one thing on her brain…

> So... did you really kill your brother?
......yes.
>And what happened to your parents?
They… didn’t agree with one of my life choices and… left me…

Insert some-
Wait, how much can you guys see anyway. I’m not going to get dressed with a dozen… things watching me!
>>
No. 444656 ID: 6e44d2

We can't see with a great deal of resolution. It's like there's a pixel blur over everything, so no worries.
>>
No. 444658 ID: 886a4d

We get static images, I'm fairly certain the next time we see you, we will see you dresed. And if not... well I'm certain we can go watch Liz instead and she won't mind.
>>
No. 444660 ID: bbee3d

We can tell you've got really nice pectoral muscles, but we can't see anything any smaller than those.
>>
No. 444661 ID: b6edd6

Standing behind the table would probably work.
>>
No. 444662 ID: 886a4d

Could we get the whole story? I undertsand if its too painful however.
>>
No. 444672 ID: 6a1ec2

We've basically been matchmaking all this time with absolutely no idea what any of you look like.
>>
No. 444675 ID: b85f8c

That just about matches with what we've been told. The circumstances don't matter too much now, but eh... someone else attempted to show us your past directly in order to demonstrate that you shouldn't believe in things without proof.

But enough of that topic. READ NOTE.

Our viewpoint is angled so that if you would turn right your back would be to us. Also we don't always see details, and often our sense of time will be interrupted so that we miss seeing certain events, like people taking off their towels and getting into the spa. We never got to see anyone's bum! I predict if you were to get dressed we'd get a visual of just before you took off the towel and then just after you put on your underwear. Or pants.

As far as Liz is concerned, I predict that she will calm down a LOT once she gets some experience. Her body may be over 4000 years old but her time being sentient is much shorter.
>>
No. 444704 ID: 4169fe

> Geez, sometimes I think there is only one thing on her brain…
Oh, please! You totally want something something with your bum!

> I’m not going to get dressed with a dozen… things watching me!
FOOL! YOU MAY TRY TO BLOCK OUR SOON TO BE 2.5D VIEW OR EVEN TRY TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION, BUT YOU CAN NOT RUN OR HIDE FROM OUR IMAGINATION!
>>
No. 444710 ID: b3ca75
File 134532359195.png - (8.95KB , 550x400 , 58.png )
444710

>We get static images, I'm fairly certain the next time we see you, we will see you dressed.
>We can't see with a great deal of resolution. It's like there's a pixel blur over everything, so no worries.
Oh, that’s kind good news, then.
>Our viewpoint is angled so that if you would turn right your back would be to us.
Turning right it is!

>READ NOTE.
Hmm, it’s from Graven. It says that if Lizbeth wants her system upgraded she should meet him in his room in 15 minutes.
>Oh, please! You totally want something something with your bum!
…um.. mab- I mean, that’s kind of private…
>YOU CAN NOT RUN OR HIDE FROM OUR IMAGINATION!
I can live with that…
>>
No. 444711 ID: b3ca75
File 134532360276.png - (8.91KB , 550x400 , 59.png )
444711

>Could we get the whole story? I understand if it’s too painful however.
Well…err… M-my mother committed s-suicide when I was ten for something I did and my father shouldn’t live without my m-mother. My brother blamed me for their deaths and made my life a living hell u-until… an accident happen when I was thirteen. And then It’s mostly living a monastery
for the rest of my life...

>She will calm down a LOT once she gets some experience. Her body may be over 4000 years old but her time being sentient is much shorter.
Wait, she doesn’t have any experience!? But the goblins didn’t make her into a sacrifice, remember!? On the other hand, that is good news, in a way.

Women’s underwear equipped!
Steel Plate Mail Equipped!

:lizbeth: you are wearing a what?
:kevros2: huh?

Insert it makes me feel like a delicate flower_
>>
No. 444713 ID: d6c330

...Kev, did you put on Liz's clothes without paying attention?

>Experience
Maybe she has it but just doesn't remember. Crazy magic past, precursor robot stuff, amnesia, remember?
>>
No. 444723 ID: 6a1ec2

Who needs experience, when she has us! Also oh god did she see
>>
No. 444724 ID: b85f8c

>>444711
Kev, we get messages when people equip things in our presence. We know what you're wearing. Not like there's anything wrong with that. Snrk.

Also yes technically she isn't a virgin. She was an anatomically-correct nonsentient construct for a very very very long time, so one would expect something like that to happen. Doesn't matter really, she has no memories from back then. It's a little gross to think about actually!
>>
No. 444759 ID: 4169fe

> You are wearing a what?
Panties, they're comfy. In fact, we never receive such message from you. Are you freeballing, Lizabeth?

> And then It’s mostly living a monastery for the rest of my life...
So, how was life with a bunch of monks with repressed sexuality?
>>
No. 444801 ID: b3ca75
File 134532937088.png - (8.99KB , 550x400 , 60.png )
444801

>oh god did she see.
I-I don’t think so. She came in after I was fully dressed… unless she was peeping, but I trust her not to do that.
>Maybe she has it but just doesn't remember. It's a little gross to think about actually!
That… that’s kinda gross, yeah, but that would mean she technically still a… err… that is surprisingly reassuring thought for some reason…
>Are you freeballing, Lizabeth?
:lizbeth: Of course not, I’ve never put them on in your presence, that’s all.

>So, how was life with a bunch of monks with repressed sexuality?
…I have to go with scaring. It even got so bad that Lizbeth pretty much was the first Lizard folk lady I’ve seen since I was thirteen…
:lizbeth: What? Really? That’s kind of sad, isn’t it?
Oh, gods, she can hear everything I said to you…

>...Kev, did you put on Liz's clothes without paying attention?
What? No? Her stuff is still hanging on the wall. I mean, why would you even ask th-
>Kev, we get messages when people equip things in our presence. We know what you're wearing. Not like there's anything wrong with that. Snrk.
...

...please don’t hate me...
:lizbeth: err... Why would I?

Insert meh_
>>
No. 444812 ID: 886a4d

Why would anyone hate you for wearing ladies undergarments. Plenty of people do it. Some of them other men.
>>
No. 444815 ID: d6c330

>please don’t hate me
Eh, don't sweat it Kev. We're cool. We just like teasing. Ahem. And on that note...

[singing]
He's a paladin, and he's okay!
He sleeps all night and he works all day!

He cuts down bees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing,
And hang around in spas!
[/singing]

Also, I'm pretty sure Liz wouldn't be fazed at all. She'd probably be into it.
>>
No. 444818 ID: 886a4d

Admittedly I think Liz is into LOTS of things... have we ever mentioned her desire for a harem? If your not into that sorta thing I think she loves you enough for that to be a fantasy rather then a goal though.
>>
No. 444819 ID: 4169fe

> It even got so bad that Lizbeth pretty much was the first Lizard folk lady I’ve seen since I was thirteen…
Didn't knew Batman was a misogynist.

> That’s kind of sad, isn’t it?
Nope. I mean, what's the diference between man and woman if not a single sex change potion?

> ...please don’t hate me...
I'm falling even more for you, actually.

> virginity shenanigans
Who cares? Or are you a virgin insecure about everything related to sex and sexuality, Kevros?

Anyway, Lizabeth should go see Graven.
>>
No. 444823 ID: b85f8c

>>444801
Hugs are necessary here.

Kev, no running away. It's cute and maybe a little funny (okay it's hilarious) but there's nothing to hate you for. I don't think it's possible for Liz to hate you at this point, regardless.

Besides, she(and we) like, threatened to turn you into a girl several times now. Then you'd be wearing appropriate underwear!

You know what, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that you are awesome. A paladin who isn't Lawful Stupid, is actually good at his job, and is a big softie at heart? You're awesome and I respect you greatly. Even if you wear panties.
>>
No. 444824 ID: 6a1ec2

Come on, you guys already slept together. Neither of you are virgins now. No need to get all worried over nothing.
>>
No. 444832 ID: b6edd6

Hate you for a minor oddity? We like weird stuff.
>>
No. 444844 ID: 4169fe

>>444823
> Even if you wear panties.
What's the problem with panties? More than half of the wonderful people I know use panties. Besides, they really are more comfy than most male underwear.
>>
No. 444849 ID: 9718f3

Lizbeth also wears panties. Hating someone for wearing panties would be hypocritical. Logic.
>>
No. 444854 ID: b3ca75
File 134533240514.png - (8.98KB , 550x400 , 61.png )
444854

>Why would anyone hate you for wearing ladies undergarments.
She told me I was disgusting… she told me I was a disease, corrupted, a sin she must be punished for bringing forth…
:lizbeth: um…
Brave’n’Bold 2:8... And thus the dark knight spoke, ”The Knight does not eat Nachos!”
:lizbeth: I-I think we are losing him, guys…
Rubberduckyyourtheonemakingbathtimelotsoffun

Kevros -4 happiness
Kevros -2 sanity

>>
No. 444855 ID: b3ca75
File 134533242154.png - (8.83KB , 550x400 , 62.png )
444855

>Hugs are necessary here.

>Song
I…
>You're awesome and I respect you greatly. Even if you wear panties.
I-I’m…
>I don't think it's possible for Liz to hate you at this point, regardless.
…I’m sorry…

>He likes to press wild flowers.
:lizbeth: I think it was knitting, not pressing flowers…
>Didn't knew Batman was a misogynist.
:lizbeth: Cloisters and monastery’s generally only have members of the same sex, regardless of the god they are praying to.
>Who cares? Or are you a virgin insecure about everything related to sex and sexuality, Kevros?
I-I’m… insecure, y-yes… I-I’ve never really had any exposure to the s-stuff…

Kevros +6 happiness
Kevros +2 loyalty
Kevros +1 love
Kevros +2 sanity


Insert trauma_

>Logic!
:lizbeth: There is none!
>>
No. 444860 ID: d6c330

>I mean, who defines what evil I would detect? Evil is after all an undefined aspect that change from both time and location.
Kev, if no one can define evil, how can one define sin?

...if we're done traumatizing everyone in the bathroom (so far that's Kev, Mags, Gav, and the ducky), let's go get our security upgrade from Graven. Then we can talk about what to do about the Davros situation.
>>
No. 444881 ID: b85f8c

Well... she'll get you nice and exposed soon, I bet.

Liz, stay with him for a while until he calms down.
>>
No. 444891 ID: 4169fe

He eats hotdogs, tough.

> she told me...
Who?
>>
No. 444893 ID: 886a4d

>>444891
His mother.
>>
No. 444966 ID: 6a8f04

man is everyone screwed in the head here? you and kev better get on with whatever we are doing before everyone ends up PTSD'ing all over the place
>>
No. 444985 ID: c31f72

Right. We need to get you a maid outfit now. Lizbeth can train you in the art of being a maid, she's been one for thousands of years after all.
You would be soo adorable in a maid's outfit...
>>
No. 445018 ID: 37aa84

Wait, did he just imply that the life choice that caused his mother to commit suicide was that he liked wearing women's undergarments? That is all kinds of messed up and I think we may need to console him.
>>
No. 445088 ID: 6a8f04

>>445018
yep, the plus side is that he may not be too messed up from gender switching potions, just only do AFTER getting business done so yeah stop screwing around and do to that dinner with daveros or whatever is name is while preparing for Maggy to murder him to death
>>
No. 445249 ID: b3ca75
File 134538121453.png - (8.97KB , 550x400 , 63.png )
445249

>Kev, if no one can define evil, how can one define sin?
…err… point. But it was she who said it, not me…
>Liz, stay with him for a while until he calms down.
I-I’m fine, really, I just n-need to catch my breath for a second…
>man is everyone screwed in the head here?
:lizbeth: Well, so far everyone we’ve gotten close to has been mercenaries and that is kind of a job for the abnormal.
>Right. We need to get you a maid outfit now. You would be so adorable in a maid's outfit...
R-r-really? I… I don’t know about that… I… um…
:lizbeth: I saw that they had some male size maid outfits in that Ultros shop we was at earlier. I’ll even buy a matching one for me!
…err…
>ducky!
:lizbeth: oh, right, we can’t forget to bring the duck with us.
:duck: SUBMIT, MORTAL!
>the life choice that caused his mother to commit suicide was that he liked wearing women's undergarments?
I-I was wearing more than just the u-underwear, but y-yes, t-that was it.

You bought:
2 x Maid outfit: 40g

>>
No. 445250 ID: b3ca75
File 134538122621.png - (18.97KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
445250

>let's go get our security upgrade from Graven. Then we can talk about what to do about the Davros situation.
Later in the hall of Justice Gravens room.

:graven: I’m batman. You’re late…
:lizbeth: Whales, Batman, WHALES! Well, excuse me, princess…
:graven: Hey, Aquaman, does this cape make me look fat? Just get in the bed so I can turn your life upside down, prince.
:maggy: Worst. Porno intro. Ever.
:graven: In your dreams, maggy.

Insert cheesy porn music_
>>
No. 445255 ID: 0c2247

>>445250
"I'm game if you are, but we'd have to invite Kev~"

Lets go!
>>
No. 445259 ID: 9718f3

Well, they seem back to their usual selves. That's good, I guess. Probably.

Ask Maggy if she's feeling better. Then put your ducky on a table somewhere or something and we can get to work reprogramming you or whatever.
>>
No. 445264 ID: d6c330

>Hey, Aquaman, does this cape make me look fat?
Of course it does. Capes aren't a slimming accessory- they always make you look bigger. Thought that's what you wanted though, going for big and imposing.

>Ask Maggy if she's feeling better.
Let's not ask any more personal questions. I think we've pushed people enough for one day. They seem back to themselves for the moment, let's let them be stable for now.

Just hop on the table for your tune up, Liz.
>>
No. 445268 ID: 9718f3

>>445264
It's not a personal question. She passed out in the tub from heat exhaustion or whatever. Asking if she's okay now is a nice thing to do as a friend.
>>
No. 445271 ID: b3ca75
File 134539019613.png - (19.21KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
445271

You are now controlling Lizbeth.

:lizbeth: I'm game if you are, but we'd have to invite Kev~
:maggy: a foursome? Oh, kinky…
:graven: I was hoping he would be with you as we’ll probably need a healer when we are done.
:maggy: even kinkier…
>put your ducky on a table somewhere.
:duck: YOUR MORTAL PORN DIALOG DISGUSTS ME, CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO THE POPCORN SO I CAN ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST?
:maggy: And you even brought a duck! This is just getting better and better!
>Ask Maggy if she's feeling better.
:maggy: Don’t worry about me, I just needed some time to cool down, that’s all. Thanks for asking.

> Just hop on the table for your tune up, Liz.
:graven: Let’s get started then. I’m going to penetrate you with my mighty rod! It might hurt a bit as it is our first time…
:maggy: You did that one on purpose, right?

Graven “penetrates” Lizbeth for 2 damage!

:lizbeth: OW! SON OF A BAT! THAT FREAKING HURT!
:graven: Walk it off, wuss. Now, you’ll start feeling sleepy, so just relax and let it happen.
:lizbeth: Does this mean I’vgt hgnt gsg eagsj…gnh…

Lizbeth is now unconscious!
>>
No. 445272 ID: b3ca75
File 134539020830.png - (19.46KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
445272

:graven: Then I’ll just start up this baby an-
:lizbeth: WARNING! Unauthorized entry detected! Initiating defensive measures!
:graven: -and that is not supposed to happen…
:kevros2: This is bad, right?
:graven: of course it ba-
>>
No. 445273 ID: b3ca75
File 134539022281.png - (19.45KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
445273

Graven is now unconscious!
Kevros is now unconscious!
Maggwen is now unconscious!
A.C Duck is now unconscious!

:lizbeth: …ght? Wha…?

Insert Please help_
>>
No. 445276 ID: d6c330

...uh, get up and check on your friends, Liz. Unconscious people don't normally stay standing, or turn grey like that.
>>
No. 445314 ID: 6a8f04

strip the men
>>
No. 445315 ID: 886a4d

>>445314
strip the duck. Hell strip everybody. Naked statue party!

Seriously though, how does an inanimate familiar lose consciousness in the first place? So it turns from a rubber ducky into a stone one. Big whoop.
>>
No. 445316 ID: b85f8c

>>445273
It looks like you have security measures after all. Detach yourself from the stuff and see if you can like, will them back to normal. If that doesn't work we'll need to find a healer.
>>
No. 445324 ID: b3ca75
File 134541272015.png - (18.20KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
445324

>...uh, get up and check on your friends, Liz. Unconscious people don't normally stay standing, or turn grey like that.
With my superior intelligence (debatable) I am able to deduce that this is clearly not normal behavior!
>stone
Actullay, It feels more like some weird… metal. I can still feel a pulse oddly enough.

:duck: FOOLS, THIS IS WANTS HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON’T SUBMIT TO THE MIGHTY DUCK OF DOOM! THEIR SOULS ARE MINE, MORTAL!
:lizbeth: wait, what? Really?
:duck: Nah, just kidding. You should have seen the look on your face, hilarious!
:lizbeth: right… so do you have any idea wh-
:duck: I’m a freaking duck, what do you think?

>strip everybody. Naked statue party!
The clothes seem to be fused with the metal. The only way I’m getting these guys naked is by completely destroying their clothes and I don’t think they would be very happy about that…
>will them back to normal.

doesn’t seem to work at all…
>If that doesn't work we'll need to find a healer.
Right, Hans should still be in the bar acro-

Well, It seems that there is only an infinite sea of darkness outside the room for some reason…

Insert He has me bound_

:lizbeth: wait, shouldn’t you be unconscious right now?
:duck: Still a duck, dunno what’s happening right now.
>>
No. 445328 ID: 6a1ec2

Infinite sea of darkness is normal. Not exiting the door to the outside is not. You seem to have broken the door Lizbeth.

So your friends are stonedmetalled. The readout says they're merely unconscious though, so this should be fixable. Graven's intrusion triggered a defense mechanism inside you that did uh... this. So all you need to do is find someone knowledgeable in the ancient technology involved in your construction, who should be able to reverse this quite neatly. Unfortunately Graven is the only one you know who stands a chance at doing that. And the rest of the world is behind a broken door that just goes outside the room now, not outside the room.

Oh I know! Use Graven's rod to pleasure yourself until something happens!
>>
No. 445330 ID: d6c330

Huh. You can't exit the room... so is this all taking place inside your head again?
>>
No. 445336 ID: b33427

Okay, so your security defense measures triggered when Graven plugged that hand-scanner thing into your head, and put everyone around you in... stasis? Turned them to something metal-like? I don't know. The important bit is that they're still alive, and that means they can be brought back.

The fact that you can't leave the room means you're most likely still in your own head, or in the same "spirit space" as after Wrath knocked you out of your body. The rubber duck construct is also awake here, so I'm thinking that this is some sort of local network space for constructs or Precursor devices. Which means you can go over and use the blue hand scanner connected to the screen computer, see if Graven keeps his notes in there, and search for this kind of defense measure and how to reverse it.

Failing that, try laying back down in the bed, sticking the rod from that machine on the table back into your head, followed by the one from the green hand scanner. Then use the hand scanner yourself. You should have complete access, since it's your head, and can search around for how to reverse this.
>>
No. 445337 ID: b85f8c

Try plugging yourself back in and using the hand scanner yourself.
>>
No. 445341 ID: 4169fe

This wouldn't happen if you were a golemancer. Probably. Anyway, it isolated you before, but why a defense system would cause everyone to go Metal Mario? The duck was not affected because it is also a golem? We should study it! Commence the dissection! Just kidding, let's check the equipment used on you.

> infinite sea of darkness
The Void Glitch! You can now access any other place in the world! As long as you don't get lost in The Void, the world freezes (ZA WARUDO!) and your save is hopelessly corrupted forever, of course. That or we somehow activate The Anti-Piracy Measure and the game enters HARDO MODO (EarthBound Level).
>>
No. 445343 ID: b3ca75
File 134541700975.png - (19.46KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
445343

>Oh I know! Use Graven's rod to pleasure yourself until something happens!
Graven’s “mighty rod” is no more than a thin needle connected to a red cable that he plugged into my temple. Trying to pleasure myself with it would probably just hurt, if anything.
:duck: come on, do it! I would enjoy it at least… I meant the pain part, not the pleasure part… I’m not a pervert… honest!
:lizbeth: if you say so…

>is this all taking place inside your head again?
Maybe… I do have the same weird feeling I have when I’m dreaming. Like I’m not really here…
>use the blue hand scanner connected to the screen computer.
It doesn’t seem to work. No matter which button I press it’s still completely dark… Perhaps it is missing a power source…
>Try plugging yourself back in and using the hand scanner yourself.
Well, here goes nothing…
>>
No. 445344 ID: b3ca75
File 134541701885.png - (6.28KB , 550x400 , 70.png )
445344

Connection successful!
Welcome back, User “DaddysLittleTreasure”.

WARNING! Alien Sentience detected! Immediate action necessary!
All Systems lockdown!
Scanning…

Four object found! Located in:
Subsystem – knowledge: Subject “Hierophant” (threat level: High!)
Subsystem – Self Image: Subject “Justice” (threat level: Moderate!)
Subsystem – Self-reflection: Subject “Hanged Man” (threat level: Moderate!)
Main system – Core (current location): Subject “Fool” (neutralized) (threat level: none!)

Please choose location for immediate transportation_
Lockdown will cease when all threat are neutralized!

Insert He stole my thumbs_

>Anti-Piracy Measure
Warning, Pirating this game will release several rabid Hans’s on you current location. Please think about the children and buy this game!
>>
No. 445350 ID: 4169fe

Let's go Ryotaro Dojima.
>>
No. 445355 ID: b85f8c

>>445344
Mysterious. I think these four are your friends (and the familiar), trapped in your mind. Heirophant is Graven, Justice is Kev, Hanged Man is Maggy, and Fool is the duck.

Go talk to Heirophant first to confirm this. We'll have to do that anyway eventually regardless of threat level.
>>
No. 445362 ID: d6c330

Change user name: LizardWizardBlizard69

>>445355
If it's not our friends, Graven turning on the security might have triggered it to finally notice the people who keep hacking Liz to give her crazy dreams.
>>
No. 445364 ID: dc4a44

Let's
go
to
the
Mall!
Today.
>>
No. 445376 ID: b33427

I think the "Fool" is Lizbeth, since she's the only one in the Core, unless the damn duck is in here as well. Poke around and make sure it's not before heading on.

Head to subsystem:knowledge after checking for ducks, and see who, or what, is "Hierophant."
>>
No. 445397 ID: 6a1ec2

Hierophant is obviously the duck. Nobody ever suspects ducks.
>>
No. 445399 ID: 6a1ec2

>Graven’s “mighty rod” is no more than a thin needle

That's cold, Liz. Real cold. *tsks*
>>
No. 445400 ID: b85f8c

>>445376
>>445397
The listing is foreign entities. Liz is in the core and so is the duck, so the duck is the Fool. Simple logic.
>>
No. 445571 ID: b3ca75
File 134546664734.png - (13.08KB , 550x400 , 71.png )
445571

>Change user name: LizardWizardBlizard69
Subject ”Magician” changed user name to: LizardWizardBlizzard69.
Password changed to: ****************

> Let's go to the Mall! Today.
Every day’s great at your Junes~♪
>Nobody ever suspects ducks.
:duck: Just according to keikaku. (translator’s note: keikaku means plan)

>Let's go Ryotaro Dojima Hierophant!
Transportation complete! Welcome to Knowledge. Have a nice day!

:graven: hmm, maybe it’s under f as in facial scaring…

Insert He is forcing me to write_
>>
No. 445574 ID: d6c330

Welp, we're back on the rails, I see. These have to be the rooms / memories we would have seen before if we hadn't just stood our ground and gave wrath the finger. Hopefully the fucker isn't still in here somewhere, because the whole point was to keep him out of our friends' heads.

Try talking to Gravs. See if this is an interactive memory, or not.

Then check out the vanilla pudding robot. Is that one of the seven magic foci in it's chest?
>>
No. 445581 ID: 0c2247

>>445571
"Graven! I am confused! Also, it would probably be under R for Reconstructive or P for Plastic!"
>>
No. 445640 ID: b85f8c

>>445571
I think we're seeing his memory. He's still got his eyes.

Looks like we found another one o' dem virtue stones though. Get Graven's attention if you can, and tell him to snap out of it.
>>
No. 445672 ID: 6a1ec2

Well, danger level is high, so you might want to be careful if you try to snap Graven out of it. In fact I recommend hiding and watching.
>>
No. 445707 ID: b33427

Don't know what is the threat here, so just stand there for a minute and watch what Graven or the big bot do. If nothing happens, then approach Graven, from where he can see you coming; No sneaking up on him.

As for finding information on facial reconstruction surgery, perhaps the knowledge banks are hierarchical. Look for medical knowledge, then subcategory: surgery, then subcategory: facial reconstruction, cosmetic, or plastic.
>>
No. 447072 ID: b3ca75
File 134584436284.png - (13.23KB , 550x400 , 72.png )
447072

>we're back on the rails.
Choo choo! All aboard!
>Get Graven's attention if you can, and tell him to snap out of it.
:graven: Hmm? Oh, it’s you. I have to say, I had no idea that you actually knew this much. This place is really amazing! …wait, snap out of what? I don’t really have anything snap worthy going on right now… right?
>Look for medical knowledge, then subcategory: surgery, then subcategory: facial reconstruction, cosmetic.
:graven: I’ve already gone through the whole medical wing. Everything there is either to advance for us or is just plain useless…
>P for Plastic!
:graven: Plastic? Hmm, I don’t think that would work… but It is worth a look, I suppose.

>He's still got his eyes.
:lizbeth: What’s up with your eyes?
:graven: err… nothing?
:lizbeth: They are blue?
:graven: Don’t be silly, my eyes lost their pigment ages ago.

>Then check out the vanilla pudding robot.
:hal: Oracle Lite is at 99% capacity! Warning! Oracle Core Heavily damaged! Search result may vary! Please Insert query_
So… this was what he did, huh…
>Is that one of the seven magic foci in its chest?
Why, yes it i- no wait, on closer inspection it’s just a painting of the McGuffin… That just kind of mean isn’t it.

>Threat.
Well, he doesn’t seem to be th-

Warning! Memory banks in Subsystem – Knowledge is heavily damaged! Please return all barrowed books on time and on the right shelf. Failure to do so is punished with DEATH! - The Librarian.

oh…

Insert these stupid Updates_
>>
No. 447073 ID: 886a4d

Ask the Oracle where the missing books are, and what books that are here are out of order.
>>
No. 447076 ID: b85f8c

>>447072
Tell graven to please put the books back where he found them. We'll help him find things, but he's currently messing with your memory banks and it needs to be in its proper order.
>>
No. 447083 ID: d6c330

Let's put books back where they go and get the alert turned off. Then we can see if we can help Graven find the info he's looking for.

Wouldn't it be under R for regeneration or reconstruction?

Ignore the Oracle light for now. We come back with questions later.
>>
No. 447097 ID: b3ca75
File 134584841061.png - (13.09KB , 550x400 , 73.png )
447097

>Let's put books back where they go and get the alert turned off.
Yes, let’s! …um… I can’t seem to read any of the covers on these books, I think they are written in precursor or something…
>Ask the Oracle where the missing books are.
:hal: Current location: Gravens awesome book fort: about 20 meter to your right/ behind the shelf.
…wait, book fort?

>Tell graven to please put the books back where he found them.
:graven: This information needs to be free, not stuffed on some old dust ridden shelf in your head…
:lizbeth: But You’re currently messing with my memories and it needs to be in its proper order.
:graven: You only want the rest of us to be ignorant fools, you anti-intellectual scum!
:lizbeth: …what?
:graven: Just because you are a superior life form does not give you the right to sabotage our technological evolution!
:lizbeth: err…please stop being crazy and make some sense?
:graven: You’re the one not making sense, book burner!

Either Graven choose “Feat: Improved douchiness” last time he leveled up, or something is seriously wrong here.

Insert luckily he doesn’t_
>>
No. 447100 ID: b6edd6

Tell him that we are not one impeding knowledge here. How can he expect anyone to learn from the books when they are in a heap on the floor instead of being organized in an easily referenceable order? Has he no respect for the wisdom of Dewey? He can borrow books if he wants, but read books must be properly returned so others can use them after him.
>>
No. 447101 ID: d6c330

Okay, Graven's not responding to logic. Obviously, being trapped in your head is messing with him. Let's see if we can resort to emotional manipulation instead.

Illusion on yourself of Maggie. Guilt Graven into cleaning up his mess.
>>
No. 447106 ID: 0c2247

>>447097
"What? No! Information wants to be free!
I want to help you as much as I can, but how am I supposed to help people find anything if you don't put things back when you're done with them?
Oracle, where is the book on facial reconstruction magic supposed to be?"
>>
No. 447119 ID: b3ca75
File 134585323303.png - (13.18KB , 550x400 , 74.png )
447119

:lizbeth: What? No! Information wants to be free! I want to help you as much as I can, but how am I supposed to help people find anything if you don't put things back when you're done with them?
:graven: How will they find them in here? They are locked inside your head! I’m planning to take as many as I can with me when I leave, so if you want to help find a way out of here instead of pestering me!

>Illusion on yourself of Maggie. Guilt Graven into cleaning up his mess.
:maggy2: Graven, Please, If you want to help me you have to leave the book where they belong…
:graven: M-Maggy? I… Please understand, I’m doing this to help you! I… I can’t leave something like this just to collect dust…

>Oracle, where is the book on facial reconstruction magic supposed to be?
:hal: Current location: Gravens awesome book fort: about 20 meter to your right/ behind the shelf.
:graven: …wait, you’re not Maggy, are you!? You’re one of them! One of the evil Librarians! I’m not going to let you ruin everything again!
:maggy2: …okay…
>>
No. 447120 ID: b85f8c

>>447097
Forcibly restrain him.
>>
No. 447121 ID: b3ca75
File 134585324640.png - (12.84KB , 550x400 , 75.png )
447121

:Graven: To the pile of infinity knowledge!
:maggy2: No, wait! Don’t ru- ugh… how does she run in these clothes?
>>
No. 447123 ID: b3ca75
File 134585326676.png - (11.09KB , 550x400 , 76.png )
447123

:Graven: Book fort, come in book fort. This is Red lobster, enemies’ incoming, over!

:graven: This is book fort. Roger that, Red lobster, over!

And now he’s talking to himself …this is just getting silly…

Insert read these insert thingies_
>>
No. 447126 ID: d6c330

...use your voice throw spell. Have book fort call red lobster, and warn him he's been compromised. He needs to hide the books where no one will expect- back on the shelves. Turn the library's dire mechanisms against itself!
>>
No. 447127 ID: 0c2247

>>447123
"Ok, look, you can't take dream things out of dreams. It doesn't work.
And I couldn't share this stuff before because everything has been broken and unusable.

BUT if you put all the books back I will share everything I know. Once I get things fixed I'll know how to understand that book on facial reconstruction you're sitting on, and then I'll teach you how to fix Maggy's face.
I might even be able to fix your eyes so you can see how beautiful she is! Again!"
>>
No. 447145 ID: 6e44d2

I love dog fort!

>>447126
This.
>>
No. 447166 ID: b33427

Hey, how about making copies of the books and giving them to Graven? You probably don't even have to write it out by hand. This place almost certainly has a function to copy knowledge, you just have to find it.

Head back to Oracle Lite (dropping the Maggy illusion once you're out of Graven's sight,) and ask how to use your memory bank's copy functions. Then ask how to get that knowledge into Graven's mind, or into a hard copy, perhaps using regular or solid illusions so you don't have to write it out.

Then you can go back to Graven, grab a random book off the shelf, and use the copy functions to make an exact duplicate right before his eyes. Say that he can have as many copies as he wants, if it'll help Maggy.
>>
No. 447183 ID: b85f8c

Punch him in the face with telekinesis.
>>
No. 447362 ID: 6a1ec2

>>447123

She runs with her hands spread out to either side, at an extreme angle, feet patting against the ground at a prodigious rate. Just like every ninja.

>>447126

This, and put on a plush lobster costume.
>>
No. 447400 ID: b3ca75
File 134590092746.png - (11.16KB , 550x400 , 77.png )
447400

>Punch him in the face with telekinesis.
While it is very tempting, I think I’ll save this to last resort.
>how to get that knowledge into Graven's mind
:hal: Activating information transfer on Subject: Hierophant. Warning, Procedure does currently have a 100% chance of proving fatal. Do you wish to proceed?
:lizbeth: err… no…
>ask how to use your memory bank's copy functions.
:hal: Unable to connect to primary server! Unable to answer query!

>use your voice throw spell. Have Red lobster call book fort, and warn him he's been compromised.
:graven: Come in book fort, this is red lobster! You have been compromised, I repeat, you have been compromised!
:graven: …lobster? You look like a giant shrimp… what the password?
:graven: um… maggy… 43? Err… Y-you have a spy in your mist! You’ll have to hide the book where they would least expect it, on the shelf in the right order!
:graven: A spy!? I knew I couldn’t have trusted blue crab! Commence operation hide all the books!
>>
No. 447401 ID: b3ca75
File 134590094826.png - (10.43KB , 550x400 , 78.png )
447401

:lizbeth: …wait, what happen to the fort? It was right there a moment ago…
:graven: wouldn’t you like to know, communist scum!
:lizbeth: communist? What do that ha-
:graven: Silence, capitalist pig!
:lizbeth: oh, right… crazy…

>you can't take dream things out of dreams.
:graven: I’ll find a way! You’ll see! And who will be laughing then, huh!?
:hal: Removing any information from this system is impossible. The only thing able to leave this area currently is all active personalities within it, either by returning to the point of origin or being knocked unconscious.
:graven: LIAR!
>I will share everything I know.
:graven: you know nothing, you ignorant fool! You foolishly believe I would be a fool and foolishly be fooled by your foolish deceit, you foolish fool of a fool!?
>I might even be able to fix your eyes so you can see how beautiful she is!
:graven: Y-you’re a f-fo… I… err… you… y-you would be able to do t-that? I… no… I… I don’t belive you...

Insert I’m being held on elm street_
>>
No. 447409 ID: 0c2247

>>447401
"I'm pretty sure. I mean, isn't like all the knowledge of the precursors here? Certainly all the knowledge of the one who made me, and I'd have been blind if he hadn't made working eyes. The knowledge of how to make eyes has to be in here somewhere.
There's supposed to be a thing that lets me transfer knowledge to other people's minds, but it's broken. So are a lot of other things.

Will you help me fix that so you can give you what you need to help Maggy and yourself? I'd like your help fixing more things, but I won't make you.
You two are too important to me, and this is too important to you two for me to even bluff about holding out for more."

Hug him!
>>
No. 447413 ID: d6c330

>>447409
Plan speech and hugs should work.
>>
No. 447439 ID: b3ca75
File 134591487858.png - (10.22KB , 550x400 , 79.png )
447439

>speech.
:lizbeth: I'm pretty sure. I mean, isn't like all the knowledge of the precursors here? Certainly all the knowledge of the one who made me, and I'd have been blind if he hadn't made working eyes. The knowledge of how to make eyes has to be in here somewhere.
:graven:

:lizbeth: There's supposed to be a thing that lets me transfer knowledge to other people's minds, but it's broken. So are a lot of other things.
:hal: Correction: Information transfer / not broken. Subject: Hierophant brain to primate to survive the procedure.
:lizbeth: err… I can at least give you the knowledge on slow way instead. Anyway, Will you help me fix my access to this place so I can give you what you need to help Maggy and yourself? I'd like your help fixing more things, but I won't make you.
:graven: …f-for M-Maggy? …I…err…

>Hug him!
It’s super effective!

:lizbeth: You two are too important to me, and this is too important to you two for me to even bluff about holding out for more.
:graven: I-I guess that is true… I can come back here if I want, right?
:lizbeth: well, sure…
:graven: T-then let’s go, we have to start fixing you up as soon as possible.
>>
No. 447440 ID: b3ca75
File 134591488956.png - (13.01KB , 550x400 , 80.png )
447440

Graven +2 happiness!
Graven +2 loyalty!
Graven is now loyal to you!


Rogue personality captured and quarantined until further notice.
Warning! Subsystem – Self Image is heavily damaged!
Subject: “Justice” (threat level: High!) is wreaking havoc! Need immediate countermeasures!
Warning! Subsystem – Self Reflection is heavily damaged!
Subject: “Hanged Man” (threat level: High!) is wreaking havoc! Need immediate countermeasures!

:graven: whoa… this really cleared my mind… it feels like… waking up.

Insert Please call the police_
>>
No. 447441 ID: 886a4d

We can always rebuild our self-image... but if we lose the ability to reflect on ourself we might become a sociopath... onto the Hanged Man!
>>
No. 447443 ID: d6c330

Hmm. They both went from moderate to high in the same length of time. We can't confirm either one as a bigger threat. And Graven woke up, so we can't split up and do two at once.

Haste yourself. We need to deal with the next of fast before the last one gets out of control.
>>
No. 447515 ID: b85f8c

>>447440
Well, I think we can neutralize Kevros the fastest so let's do Justice first.
>>
No. 447518 ID: b3ca75
File 134592852740.png - (8.46KB , 550x400 , 81.png )
447518

>Haste yourself.
Doneanddone, whoafeelsIjustdrankonehundredcupsofcoffeeatonce!
>onto the Hanged Man!
Transportation complete! Welcome to Self-Reflection. Have a nice day!

…mirrors… how original…

:maggy: Lizbeth!? Oh thank the gods! Get me out of here!
:lizbeth: Well, that was easy. Yeah, sure, just come over here and we can leave this place… wait, who’s Lizbeth?
:maggy: err… c-can’t you come here i-instead?
:lizbeth: not if we want to leave, no…
:maggy: T-t-then I’m s-staying…

What…

Insert oh crap he’s on to me_
>>
No. 447519 ID: 886a4d

... have her put on a blindfold. Shes a ninja, they don't need to see to move.
>>
No. 447521 ID: d6c330

>Lizbeth
That's you, Liz! As the asshole who named you, I should know.

So what's going on here? The you not in the mirror is kind of ashen colored, and standing on a glowing tile. The Liz in the mirror has full colors. Is the one standing there a doppelganger?

Note Maggie's deliberately standing in between the mirrors, so she doesn't leave a reflection. I think standing in front of the mirrors is bad news. Try moving so you don't have a reflection.
>>
No. 447523 ID: 886a4d

>>447521
Errr this is self-reflection, Maggie is most likely seeing herself as she'd rather not she HAS been scared menally quite a few times. We have no real hang-ups besides an active imagination so we're relatively healthy.
>>
No. 447532 ID: b6edd6

What if we illusion Maggie something she can use to conceal herself from the mirrors? Like a large cardboard box?
>>
No. 447534 ID: b3ca75
File 134593140890.png - (8.48KB , 550x400 , 82.png )
447534

>That's you, Liz!
I am? Huh…
>Is the one standing there a doppelganger?
Um… no? It’s just a reflection…
>kind of ashen colored.
Haven’t I always been ash colored?
>>
No. 447535 ID: b3ca75
File 134593142136.png - (8.60KB , 550x400 , 83.png )
447535

>... have her put on a blindfold. Shes a ninja, they don't need to see to move.
>large cardboard box.
:maggy: B-but they will see me! And T-they will take me and oh gods…

Insert please Ignore the last 10 insert comments_
>>
No. 447536 ID: b6edd6

Move away from the mirrors, and ask if she sees anything odd.
>>
No. 447537 ID: 886a4d

If you stay here they will take you no matter what. Better to risk it then make it a certainty. But if shes that worried... Illusion roll of paper you sized, then cover the mirror with it.
>>
No. 447540 ID: b85f8c

>>447535
Fuck. We're in the mirror, and the dopple is about to go do something to maggy!

Liz, you're not ashen colored. You're green, like maggy. Go over to where Maggy is so that you're no longer reflected anymore. The doppleganger should disappear.
>>
No. 447542 ID: d6c330

Something here is messing with Liz's head. And the going grey thing is weird. Does it happen as time passes, or as she moves further away from the glowing base panel?
>>
No. 447552 ID: b85f8c

>>447540
In fact, try putting up a solid illusion or something to block the doppleganger's path.
>>
No. 447573 ID: b3ca75
File 134593424161.png - (8.49KB , 550x400 , 84.png )
447573

>Liz, you're not ashen colored. You're green, like maggy.
I’m quite clearly grey... And I’m getting greyer by the second.
>Does it happen as time passes, or as she moves further away from the glowing base panel?
It seems to be over time.
> We're in the mirror, and the dopple is about to go do something to maggy!
What? I’m not in the mirror… and what doppelganger? It’s only me and Maggy out here…
>ask if she sees anything odd.
:maggy: The... things in the mirror… oh gods… those things…

>Illusion roll of paper you sized, then cover the mirror with it.
Done!
:lizbeth: If you stay here they will take you no matter what. Better to risk it then make it a certainty.
:maggy: I don’t know… maybe they won’t see me…
>>
No. 447574 ID: b3ca75
File 134593425264.png - (8.95KB , 550x400 , 85.png )
447574

:maggy: nght…
:lizbeth: MAGGY!
>>
No. 447575 ID: b3ca75
File 134593426376.png - (8.42KB , 550x400 , 86.png )
447575

…okay… I have to say, I’ve never seen anyone being pulled through a solid mirror before…

Insert I most definitely don’t have an illegal immigrant chained in my basement writing these updates, honest_
>>
No. 447576 ID: b85f8c

>>447575
Go in after her.
>>
No. 447585 ID: b85f8c

I posit that you are turning grey and forgetting who you are because Kevros is causing damage to your self image. For some reason your reflection is fine despite the system telling us that Maggy was doing damage here. Maybe the damage she is causing is more subtle?

At any rate it looks like Maggy's reflection is a version of herself that's scarred all over its body. She's exaggerating her major flaw.
>>
No. 447590 ID: d6c330

>>447576
Through the mirror, AlLiz.
>>
No. 447593 ID: b85f8c

Further musings:

I suspect that in order to fix things here we have to get Maggy to accept the fact that she's scarred, and that it doesn't matter in the end if she doesn't look nice. Looks aren't everything. Plus, a permanent illusion on her would essentially fix it, and shouldn't even be that hard.
>>
No. 447598 ID: 0c2247

>>447575
Clearly, we have to follow her.
RAMMING SPEED!
>>
No. 447604 ID: 886a4d

Ask your reflection to pull you through.
>>
No. 447615 ID: b3ca75
File 134594065015.png - (8.29KB , 550x400 , 87.png )
447615

>Go in after her.
Its solid mirror, I can’t just walk through it…
>Ask your reflection to pull you through.
It gives me a rude gesture, but nothing more.
>RAMMING SPEED!
Pfff, using physical strength is for amateurs, I’m a wizard, female dog!

??? uses Magic Missile on Mirror!
The Mirror breaks!

>>
No. 447616 ID: b3ca75
File 134594066351.png - (6.01KB , 550x400 , 88.png )
447616

… what the fornication are those... things? And what are they doing to Maggy!?

:maggy2: …Lizbeth…
:maggy2: …such smooth skin…
:maggy2: … so beautiful…
:maggy2: …I want your skin…
:maggy2: …give it to us…

…not creepy at all...

Insert Insert Insert_
>>
No. 447617 ID: 6a1ec2

I guess your illusion fucked with her head? Or maybe your illusion fucked with your own head? What's going on here?
>>
No. 447621 ID: 886a4d

Illusion them all soft, smooth skin.
>>
No. 447624 ID: d6c330

Oh my gods what the fucking fuckt... frigging ribcage and spinal column floating fleshless doppleganers. Maggie doesn't have issues at all. Nope.

Okay, logically- Maggie is broken, depressed person. She's got some serious self worth and image issues. She's been confronted with her inner demons and they're destroying her.

Let's start by taking away their power. Put some illusionary flesh on those bones. Make them all Maggie- scars and all. She's scarred yes, but she's no monster. She shouldn't be ashamed or afraid of herself.
>>
No. 447685 ID: 0c2247

>>447616
"I just got done talking to Graven. Why take my skin when you can have your old beauty back? Like, actually back. Not an illusion or anything."
Push back the creepy things as you walk over to Maggy, then pull back her hood and take off her mask.

"Are these things how you see yourself, Maggy? That saddens me so much; it's a flaw, yes, but you're still beautiful."
Then kiss her with as much passion as you can.
"As far as I know only Graven and I have seen your face, and we both think you're beautiful. All of Graven's sacrifices to heal you weren't because it bothers him; they were because it bothers you.

You don't need to live vicariously through others or envy people over their looks."
>>
No. 447692 ID: fa9f7e

>>447685
This, although perhaps minus the kiss, let's not have her question the validity of her relationships now.
>>
No. 447693 ID: 886a4d

I say we do kiss her... we eventually want that harem ending.
>>
No. 447698 ID: fa9f7e

>>447693
Eventually, yes. I did say not now, after all, when she's most vulnerable.

If she feels hurt or insulted at a lack of affection or some such, fine, let's kiss her, but I don't like taking such a risk at this moment.
>>
No. 447702 ID: b85f8c

I agree with applying illusions to the gross things to make them look like how Maggy really does.

Also nix the kiss. She isn't fazed by sexual affection, so she would be more likely to come around if we gave her a hug, or maybe a kiss on the cheek. DO tell her that the scars don't make her ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we know that Graven beholds her highly despite her scars. So do we.

OOOOR we could turn all the monsters into clones of Liz, and go "Is this what you really want? This isn't who you are, Maggy. Don't you want people to like you for who you really are?"
>>
No. 447716 ID: 886a4d

Mmm, honestly I think the message of taking off her mask, and kissing her despite her scars would be enough to help her realize we DO care for her scars and all.
>>
No. 447775 ID: 6a1ec2

"Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you, you are not~ a~ LONE"

then you kiss her.
>>
No. 447782 ID: d6c330

>>447716
...um.

>Kissing
>Facial scars
>Horrible irrational shame/fear/anger/insecurity/depression/self image issues

Suddenly the reason so many of her lovers ended up dead becomes horrifically obvious.
>>
No. 447785 ID: 6a1ec2

>>447782

CHANGING MY VOTE TO NOPE
>>
No. 447797 ID: 886a4d

>>447782
She doesn't take off the mask for sex. That has been stated before.
>>
No. 447809 ID: d6c330

>>447797
Yes, and what to you think happens to anyone who violates "the mask stays on"?

Hell, it doesn't even have to come off. Get a little too touchy feely, and you'd still know.
>>
No. 447810 ID: fa9f7e

Shit, guys. I have an idea. Save, then engage in sloppy makeouts and face-rubbing.

Saving is still a thing, right?
>>
No. 447844 ID: 0c2247

>>447782
You have it almost backwards.
She's an assassin. She sleeps with her targets before she kills them.
She doesn't give a fuck about sex, but intimacy is a huge deal for her. A kiss is more intimate than a hug, but it's still not sexual. Kissing also requires that Lizbeth have the scars right in front of her face when she does it, as opposed to hugging where she could avoid that by putting her head besides Maggy's.
>>
No. 447852 ID: b85f8c

Oh in case it wasn't obvious, use magic missile or whatever to get those things away from Maggy so they stop doing whatever it is they're doing to her.
>>
No. 447903 ID: b3ca75
File 134599280388.png - (10.87KB , 550x400 , 89.png )
447903

>Saving is still a thing, right?
Saving is to mainstream, you reverse time anytime you die instead.
>Make them all Maggie- scars and all.
>turn all the monsters into clones of Liz.
I make half of them Maggy, half of them Lizbeth. They seem confused by this new development.
>use magic missile or whatever to get those things away from Maggy so they stop doing whatever it is they're doing to her.
PEEW!

??? uses Magic Missile on Maggwen!
Maggwen takes 2 damage!


…okay, that hurt Maggy... not good…
>>
No. 447904 ID: b3ca75
File 134599281416.png - (7.89KB , 550x400 , 90.png )
447904

…um… something weird is happening to Maggy… it almost look like she’s dissolving?
>Speech!
:friend: I just got done talking to Graven. Why take my skin when you can have your old beauty back? Like, actually back. Not an illusion or anything.
>pull back her hood.
err.. She’s moving in a really weird and incoherent pattern making it impossible to get a good grip on the mask.

:friend: Are these things how you see yourself, Maggy? That saddens me so much; it's a flaw, yes, but you're still beautiful.
>>
No. 447905 ID: b3ca75
File 134599282619.png - (9.80KB , 550x400 , 91.png )
447905

:friend: As far as I know only Graven and I have seen your face, and we both think you're beautiful. All of Graven's sacrifices to heal you weren't because it bothers him; they were because it bothers you. You don't need to live vicariously through others or envy people over their looks.

And oh gods, she’s turning into one of them!?
>Kiss!
…err… should I really kiss her now?

Maggwen attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Maggwen attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Maggwen attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Maggwen attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Maggwen Health is Critical!


Insert WTF_
>>
No. 447906 ID: fa9f7e

Uh.

Yeah, okay, let's.

Alternatively, eat some ice cream because ice cream fixes everything. Makes about as much sense as anything else so far.
>>
No. 447911 ID: d6c330

What the hell is happening?!

Okay, the Maggie-monsters murdered the ones clothed in Lizlusions. Since those monsters were part of Maggie, it hurt her.

..and now there are reinforcements arriving. We need to get through to Maggie, and I have no idea how.

...who keeps casting magic missile? Liz doesn't know magic missile!
>>
No. 447920 ID: 0c2247

>>447905
DROP THE ILLUSIONS! HEAL MAGGY!
Hold off on kissing her until we've figured out which one is her. Meanwhile? Stop being KAKTUS or FRIEND and start being LIZBETH! You are losing your identity! Don't let that happen!

There was a reason I said to push them away instead of harming them. Why did destroying things inside Liz's mind seem like a good idea at all?
>>
No. 447934 ID: 886a4d

Liz..... I think your standing on Maggy. All those things and you are small. Zoom out. WAAAY out.
>>
No. 447944 ID: b3ca75
File 134600639650.png - (31.95KB , 550x400 , 92.png )
447944

>eat some ice cream because ice cream fixes everything.
Illusion ice cream coming right up! Mmm, ice cream…
>who keeps casting magic missile? Liz doesn't know magic missile!
But I do!
>start being LIZBETH!
Wiat, I’m Lizbeth? Huh...
>DROP THE ILLUSIONS!
Done!
>figured out which one is her.
Aren’t they all her in a kind of twisted way?
>Zoom out. WAAAY out.
Whoa, there are a lot of them… and they have me surrounded. Luckily they seem content to just hang back and watch for now.

:maggy2: …give us your happiness, Lizbeth… and your ice cream…
:friend: what? NO! NOT THE ICE CREAM!

Insert delicious ice cream_
>>
No. 447945 ID: 886a4d

Gather the bloody clothing that is strewn around.
>>
No. 447946 ID: d6c330

...conjure up ice cream for all the Maggie-monsters?

I am seriously running out of ideas here.
>>
No. 447969 ID: 37aa84

Well we can't just give them our happiness that isn't how happiness works, we could offer to help them find there own happiness but they wouldn't become happy just from taking ours then they'd feel upset that it didn't work and we would be upset since our happiness has been taken so then everyone's upset.
>>
No. 447977 ID: b85f8c

>>447944
That's a picture of you on the floor there. Hmm.

Tell her you will, you'll try your best to help her find happiness. She just has to come with you, and stop fucking up your mind. Also right now your self image is about gone, because Kevros is somewhere else in your mind doing things. Ask her for help.

Alternatively... would having her run out of hp knock her unconscious without killing her? That would get her out of here too.
>>
No. 447995 ID: b3ca75
File 134601633334.png - (37.54KB , 550x400 , 93.png )
447995

>Gather the bloody clothing that is strewn around.
:Maggy2: Don’t touch the MASK!
They get aggressive as soon as I get close…
>Tell her you will.
:friend: I will, I'll try my best to help you find happiness. You just have to come with me thought, and leave this place.
:Maggy2: …N-no, t-there is only p-pain out t-there…
:Friend: I Promise I’ll protect you?
:maggy2: …I-I’m…um…
>would having her run out of hp knock her unconscious without killing her? That would get her out of here too.
Dunno, maybe?
>...conjure up ice cream for all the Maggie-monsters!
EAT ICE CREAM, SCUM!
:maggy2: W-what are you doing!?

Ice Cream attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Ice Cream attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Ice Cream attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Ice Cream attacks Maggwen for 2 damage!
Maggwen Is unconscious!

>>
No. 447996 ID: b3ca75
File 134601634610.png - (3.95KB , 550x400 , 94.png )
447996

:maggy2: NOOOOoooo ooooo!

...huh, feels like I did something wrong, but meh, who cares...

Rogue personality captured and quarantined until further notice.
Warning! Subsystem – Self Image is nearly destroyed!
Subject: “Justice” (threat level: Humongous!!!!!) is wreaking havoc! Need immediate countermeasures!

:graven: …Did you really need to beat the crap out of her?
:Friend: meh…
>>
No. 447997 ID: b3ca75
File 134601636150.png - (8.65KB , 550x400 , 95.png )
447997

Well, at least it kicked me out of the mirror… Next stop, Kev-

:lizbeth: Give me back my body, Cow!
:friend: wait, what?

Insert hot twin lesbian action!_
>>
No. 448001 ID: d6c330

>…Did you really need to beat the crap out of her?
No, but we were running out of time, confused as hell as to how to get through to her, and Liz has apparently been hijacked by the white ranger anyways, who's a lot less nice.

Also, Graven you're still here? You could have helped out, you know Maggie a lot better than we do!

>lesbian twincest
For once, no. Not even interested. Lizbeth, you smack that magic missile spamming Maggie abusing imposter around. You smack her good.
>>
No. 448003 ID: 6a1ec2

How could you give her back her body, when you don't even exist at all? You need to exist to have her body, otherwise it's just a body and she doesn't need to yell at it.
>>
No. 448005 ID: b85f8c

>>447997
Okay, give it back to her.
>>
No. 448009 ID: 54c7e5

"Later, have to deal with Kevros first."
>>
No. 448029 ID: 0c2247

>>447997
Give Lizbeth back her body, since you are a horrible person who hurt Maggy.
The plan was working! We could have helped her!
>>
No. 448030 ID: b3ca75
File 134601989899.png - (9.09KB , 550x400 , 96.png )
448030

>Lizbeth, you smack that magic missile spamming Maggie abusing imposter around.
Wait… I’m not Lizbeth? …I’m an imposter?
>Give Lizbeth back her body, since you are a horrible person who hurt Maggy.
>Okay, give it back to her.
:Lizbeth: What? Really? Well, that was easy… err… see you later then?

Admin has been changed to Subject “The World”.
:graven: Wait, Lizbeth, what are yo-
Subject “Hierophant” has been permanent deleted.
Subject “Justice” has been permanent deleted.
Subject “Hanged Man” has been permanent deleted.
Subject “Fool” Has been released.

…I have a feeling that was the wrong thing to do…
>>
No. 448031 ID: b3ca75
File 134601990859.png - (8.25KB , 550x400 , 97.png )
448031

You have achieved a state worse than death!

Unperson

You have cease to know your own existence, and thus will live out the rest of your life unable to comprehend the simples of thoughts…


??? Reverses Time!
>>
No. 448032 ID: b3ca75
File 134601992095.png - (9.24KB , 550x400 , 98.png )
448032

>Graven you're still here?
I think I can only talk to him when I’m directly connected to the core. I have no idea how to connect to it on purpose thought.
>Later, have to deal with Kevros first.
:lizbeth: Here’s your precious Kevros!

…She created an illusion of Kevros? …why?

:Kevros: I am the warrior, bone shattering, life taking.

….oh, come on!

Insert cliché game thingy_
>>
No. 448036 ID: 54c7e5

"I am the Biomorphic Mage, bone mending, flesh healing"
>>
No. 448037 ID: 54c7e5

Illusion of Hans, BTW
>>
No. 448038 ID: b85f8c

>>448032
I am the mage, casting haste and running to the exit faster than you can react.
>>
No. 448042 ID: fa9f7e

>>448038
This, let's see if we can avoid the Oldest Game for once. I don't object to it, I just want to see what happens if you refuse to play and run like fuck.
>>
No. 448049 ID: b3ca75
File 134602298163.png - (8.66KB , 550x400 , 99.png )
448049

…as I already have hasted myself…
:friend: I am the mage, casting haste and running to the exit faster than you can react!
:lizbeth: Wait, what!? THAT’S CHEATING!

And I’m home free!
>>
No. 448050 ID: b3ca75
File 134602299939.png - (3.23KB , 550x400 , 100.png )
448050

Transportation complete! Welcome to Self-Image. Have a nice day!

…well this place is rather empty… there’s only a few statuses that looks like that Lizbeth chick and some Lady I’ve never seen before running for her life… from… nothing?

Insert ____ _
>>
No. 448051 ID: 886a4d

Well... Kevros DOES dress like a woman occasionally. Maybe thats him after taking the gender potion.
>>
No. 448053 ID: bf54a8

think the statues need to be fixed.
>>
No. 448054 ID: c31f72

>>448053
No! Don't neuter the statues!
>>
No. 448055 ID: b6edd6

First just try saying hello.
>>
No. 448060 ID: d6c330

Um, hello? You alright there? (This time let's go for talking and not making people unconscious, okay?)
>>
No. 448061 ID: b3ca75
File 134602552334.png - (3.42KB , 550x400 , 101.png )
448061

>think the statues need to be fixed.
Too bad I don’t have any glue on me then…
>No! Don't neuter the statues!
But they keep peeing on the rugs! It’s either that or keep the statues outside.
>First just try saying hello.
:friend: hello?

:friend: You alright there?

>Well... Kevros DOES dress like a woman occasionally. Maybe thats him after taking the gender potion.
:friend: Kevros?

She’s not making a sound… And she keeps staring at me with a horrified expression…
>>
No. 448062 ID: b3ca75
File 134602553956.png - (3.31KB , 550x400 , 102.png )
448062

:kevros: You Bitch! Everything is your fault!

Holy batman where did he come from!?

Insert angry nerds_
>>
No. 448063 ID: fa9f7e

Must be Kevros' parents.
>>
No. 448065 ID: d6c330

Quick, we can't have a repeat of the maggie fighting herself scenario! Break it up without hurting either of them! Use high level telekinesis to pull them off each other and restrain them, white lizard I'm not sure is Liz, but doesn't seem to want to kill us like that other "the world" Liz!
>>
No. 448076 ID: b6edd6

(I think white lizard is Liz minus self-image. Otherwise Liz would not have 'died' when white lizard lost Liz's body.)

Say that without Keveros Lizbeth would be dead. (Remember the wall blocking?)
>>
No. 448079 ID: 6a1ec2

Grab dark giant Kevros by the codpiece and lift him off the ground, growling angrily "Could you please NOT destroy the place while struggling to deal with your feminine side?" Then Suplex him.
>>
No. 448082 ID: b85f8c

>>448062
Tell Kevros to stop it. If he wants to be a woman that's fine with us and there's NOTHING wrong with that. There's a belt of gender change we could buy. Only 1000 gold. All he has to do is fix all this damage in here and we'll pool together with him to buy it.
>>
No. 448084 ID: b33427

This must be Kevros' anger, on the right, and his... feminine side(?), on the left. Best guess is that Kevros' anger has been trashing the place chasing down and beating up his feminine side. Or it might be his mother, I'm not sure, but I'm leading towards it being his feminine side.

Since this situation has a good chance of causing damage to the last statue, use telekinesis to move it away from these two, before you do anything with them.

Shout out "How is everything her fault?" at the big angry Kevros. Keep him focused on you, and asking questions. You'll need to know the basics of how he thinks before you can defuse this.
>>
No. 448087 ID: b85f8c

>>448084
You know, considering this is Self Image, he's probably beating himself up literally.

We either need to defuse his anger or redirect it, like say, at his mother for being FUCKING CRAZY. I say we try to defuse it first.
>>
No. 448090 ID: 0c2247

>>448062
Illusion up a block of SOLID STEEL around the red one to keep it nice and immobile.

Then sweep Kev off his feet, kiss her passionately, and say "You're you. Boy, girl, I love you whatever you are, and so should you. If your sex is wrong for you I'll keep you in sex change potions until I can buy you a belt of it.
Do what makes you happy, and don't worry about what other people think. You have my support!"
>>
No. 448093 ID: 886a4d

They are both Kevros so I vote we kiss both of them!
>>
No. 448094 ID: c31f72

Two Kevros? Sounds like its time for a threeway!
>>
No. 448377 ID: b3ca75
File 134609044978.png - (3.46KB , 550x400 , 103.png )
448377

>Illusion up a block of SOLID STEEL around the red one to keep it nice and immobile.
Done, thought I don’t think it will keep him still for very long. At least he let go of… Femros?
:kevros: Mfff!
>Then sweep Kev off his feet, kiss her passionately.
:friend: You're you. Boy, girl, I love you whatever you are, and so sho- off!
He… she punched me! I don’t think they recognize me as…err… whoever I am….

>this situation has a good chance of causing damage to the last statue, use telekinesis to move it away from these two.
I agree, let’s move it out of th-
:kevros: MFFF!

Kevros successfully destroys the Illusion!
>>
No. 448378 ID: b3ca75
File 134609046269.png - (3.53KB , 550x400 , 104.png )
448378

:kevros: Don’t you dare touch her! I won’t allow you to!
Whoa, his getting aggressive… and bigger?
:kevros: I WON’T LET YOU DESTROY THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT!

>Keep him focused on you, and asking questions.
Well, he is focusing on me… in the “I going to rip your head off” kind of way.
:friend: How is everything her fault?
:Kevros: She’s the reason they died! SHE IS THE REASON WE GOT PUNISHED! IT’S HER FOULT THAT OUR LIFE IS IN RUINS!

>Two Kevros? Sounds like its time for a threeway!
…Does it really count as a threesome if two of the people participating are the same person?
>>
No. 448379 ID: b3ca75
File 134609047654.png - (3.94KB , 550x400 , 105.png )
448379

:kevros: Do not fear, fair maidens! I, Kevros, HERO OF THE EMPIRE, will save you from this foul beast! Have at it, you monster!

…make that a foursome…

Insert it’s a full party baby_
>>
No. 448381 ID: d6c330

So we've got separate aspects of Kev's personality here? The shame and rage going after his feminine side? We need a way to reconcile them here.
>>
No. 448391 ID: 7951a5

This could be an opportunity to get more detail about exactly what happened with Kevros' insane mother... though it would likely be a biased account, and at the risk of further enraging the Kevroshame monster.

I don't know how responsive he'll be to logic, but try pointing out that the answer to death and destruction is not more death and destruction. That's a start.
>>
No. 448403 ID: 0c2247

>>448379
"KEVROS! STOP FIGHTING!"
Take the angry red one's hand in yours. If he tries to struggle just keep putting solid illusions on him until he wears himself out.
"Kevros, anger and hate isn't who you are. I thought she was the only Kevros because didn't recognize you. You feel horrible guilt weighing you down, I know, but hating yourself isn't going to help anybody. It certainly won't set anything right.
You see these statues? Those are me. You see how damaged they are? Your fighting is hurting me. When you hurt yourself, you hurt me.

I wish there was some witty comment I could say to make all your problems go away, but there isn't. It's going to take a lot of effort from both of us to heal what's happened to you, but I want to put that effort in.

Kevros, Kevros, and Kevros, will you help me put these statues back together?"
>>
No. 448407 ID: b85f8c

>>448379
Tell them to stop. You're Lizabeth, and this fighting is literally hurting you. Tell them to fix the statues. YOUR statues.

Also tell them that the reason he was punished is that his mother was crazy.
>>
No. 448427 ID: b3ca75
File 134609914593.png - (3.84KB , 550x400 , 106.png )
448427

:kevros: I will rip off you head and sh-
:friend: KEVROS! STOP FIGHTING!
:kevros: Hght-…mom?
>Take the angry red one's hand in yours.
:friend: Kevros, anger and hate isn't who you are. I thought she was the only Kevros because I didn't recognize you. You feel horrible guilt weighing you down, I know, but hating yourself isn't going to help anybody. It certainly won't set anything right.
:kevros: A-and why would I listen to you!? I don’t even know who you are!
:friend: I’m Lizbeth!
:Kevros: w-w-wha- that’s…no!
:friend: You see these statues? Those are me. You see how damaged they are? That’s what making me looks like I do now. Your fighting is hurting me. When you hurt yourself, you hurt me.
:kevros: I-I-I…!
:friend: I wish there was some witty comment I could say to make all your problems go away, but there isn't. It's going to take a lot of effort from both of us to heal what's happened to you, but I want to put that effort in.
:kevros:
:friend: Kevros, Kevros, and Kevros, will you help me put these statues back together?
:kevros: …of course, fair maiden, anything to help.
:kevros:
>>
No. 448429 ID: b3ca75
File 134609915985.png - (4.00KB , 550x400 , 107.png )
448429

…well, that went surprisingly fast. And it feels good to be Lizbeth again.

:kevros: And now, foul beast, you have to be put in chains so you’ll hurt no one else.
:kevros: How dare you ev-
:kevros2: Chains? This beast deserves nothing more than death! The same goes for that abomination behind you!
:kevros: I will not let you harm this innocent maiden!
:kevros2: You dare stand in the way of Justice!?

…oh great, there’s more of them…

Insert Four little kevros, sitting in a tree, one fell down and they were only three_
>>
No. 448431 ID: 886a4d

Kevros, chaining your rage, your shame, your anger at yourself and your mother simply makes it stronger. Put that anger to use. There are enemies who deserve it, and there are things that are worth getting angry at. Look at how strong it can make you, but always remember to temper anger with judgement. Work in concert with it. And together we can face anything.
>>
No. 448432 ID: d6c330

So... red is rage and shame, pale is the hero, blue is the paladin (the normal, stuck up, leewayless non-Kev type we're used to) and the girl is his girly stuff?

That or we've got angry-Kev, Mom, ghost-dad, and blue-bro.

Kev, would you please stop fighting with yourself and pull yourself together?!
>>
No. 448442 ID: b85f8c

>>448429
Alright, so, blue guy is peer/familial pressure, white guy is his true sense of justice, red guy is his anger...

Get all of them to clearly state why they're doing what they're doing. They need to THINK about it, not just act on emotions. That's the main problem right now. Also, encourage girl-kevros to speak up.
>>
No. 448449 ID: b3ca75
File 134610339951.png - (4.81KB , 550x400 , 108.png )
448449

>Get all of them to clearly state why they're doing what they're doing. They need to THINK about it, not just act on emotions.
:Kevros: I’m trying to defend my freedom!
:kevros: I just trying to do what is right. If we let this beast roam freely more people will get hurt!
:kevros2: They have broken the law and need to be punished!

>encourage girl-kevros to speak up.
:lizbeth: Hey, female kev- oh for crying out loud, she’s running away!
>Kev, would you please stop fighting with yourself and pull yourself together?!
:kevros2: O-of course, my queen, a-as you command!

>anger management.
:lizbeth: Kevros, chaining your rage, your shame, your anger at yourself and your mother simply makes it stronger. Put that anger to use. There are enemies who deserve it, and there are things that are worth getting angry at. Look at how strong it can make you, but always remember to temper anger with judgment. Work in concert with it. And together we can face anything.
:kevros: …that would leave everyone happy, right?
:kevros: W-would I truly be f-free?!
:kevros2: I-I’m sorry my queen, but I have to advice you not to let this… gutter trash… free. It’s revolting, to be honest.

Insert lewt-
:kevros3: Oh my god hotness, I WANNA BANG YOU!
…And I suddenly got a mini Kevros dry humping my tail…
>>
No. 448454 ID: b85f8c

>>448449
Okay now browbeat the blueblood. Remind him not to forget about moral relativity, and that the true nature of evil is not easy to define. Besides, people have done terrible things in the name of "Justice". Just because he thinks he knows what's right doesn't make him better than anyone else.

I don't know what's up with white kev, but he seems like an okay guy. We still have to recover girl-kev... or maybe that's just crossdresser-kev. I'm not sure anymore, maybe calling him/her a girl is what made them run away.

As for lusty-kev, grab him and hug him but keep him from dry-humping you. Tell him you know you're smokin' hot, but he should save it for later when it's appropriate.
>>
No. 448455 ID: 886a4d

Lets... just leave. The more Kevros thinks about his self image the worse this is going to get... wait, where is the exit?

Huh, Justice Kevros seems to think wanting to be female is against the law... ask him who told him that? And what law did Rage Kevros do?
>>
No. 448463 ID: d6c330

Okay, so we've got Rage, Fem, Good, Law, and now Lust.

Hey Kevs, is there anything you all agree on?
>>
No. 448483 ID: b3ca75
File 134610766054.png - (4.36KB , 550x400 , 109.png )
448483

>for lusty-kev, grab him and hug him but keep him from dry-humping you.
:Lizbeth: I know I’m smoking hot and you can’t hold it in but we should save this for later, lover boy.
:kevros3: R-really!?
Ti-hi, it’s like hugging a doll.

>Remind him not to forget about moral relativity, and that the true nature of evil is not easy to define.
:kevros2: Good and evil are useless definitions, only the law matters.
>Justice Kevros seems to think wanting to be female is against the law.
:kevros2: It’s crime is that it’s responsible for the death of two people.
>And what law did Rage Kevros do?
:kevros2: He murdered his own brother! His own flesh and blood!

>Hey Kevs, is there anything you all agree on?
:kevros2: Do you really think I have anything in common with these simpletons?
:kevros: Actually, I would guess that we all feel the same way about you.
:kevros2: Don’t flatter yourself, gutter trash, your feelings for her is no were close as refined as the ones I possess.

Insert It’s an action figure!_
>>
No. 448556 ID: b6edd6

How is Femeros responsible for those people's deaths? There was no action taken against the deceased, no malicious intent, and not even even any negligence, so I see no merit in that charge.

In the case of Red, the circumstances around his actions sound more like voluntary manslaughter (severe emotional distress and likely intent to wound rather than to kill), which is indeed a crime, but does not bring him beyond the possibility of reform and rehabilitation with careful management.
>>
No. 448557 ID: b85f8c

>>448483
Y'know... I'm not sure this blue guy is even part of Kevros. He seems like artificial beliefs hammered into him by the convent.

Let's address the female part first. It was not a crime. One person killed herself because she refused to face the fact that she objected to something that her son did. That was THEIR choice. Then another person killed himself out of grief. Again, THEIR choice. Those deaths were not the fault of Kevros. His brother was wrong to blame him for their deaths. Still, killing him was wrong. That we can agree on.

There's something else that's been bothering me though. That jerk in our dreams was going to show us Kevros' past to teach us to always get proof of the facts. As Kevros if there's anything surrounding his parents deaths that seemed odd. Anything at all.
>>
No. 448561 ID: b6edd6

And now that I think about it, isn't Keveros a paladin of Batman, god of mercy as well as of justice, who is renowned for sparing the lives of his foes so that they may eventually seek redemption?

>>448557
Even if those beliefs were induced by the convent (or his parents/brother), if he partially believes it than those beliefs are still a part of him.
>>
No. 448565 ID: 0c2247

>>448483
"None of you are neutral parties in this. You value the law, so you should recuse yourself due to your emotional investment.
You respect my judgement, and consider me to be a neutral party, right? I'll fill the role of judge and jury, and you'll respect my verdict.

First, lets address things strictly as a matter of law based on the facts of the case as I am aware of them:
On the charge of murder, Fem Kev's actions as described by Kevros don't fit the charge. Murder requires intent to kill, and nobody has said she intended to kill anybody.
The worst charge I could see for her actions would be negligent homicide, but for that you would need to show a she knew people could die as a result of her actions. I can tell you right now that would be a difficult case to make, since the people she's accused of killing died by their own hands. Even then, she would be looking at a punishment of time served.
So strictly as a matter of law my judgement is there's no merit in pursuing a case against her, and I'm putting in an injunction against persecuting her over this matter any more.

As far as Big Angry goes? I don't know enough about that incident to rule as a matter of law. Given Kevros' statements about his brother making his life hell, I'm not sure murder would be quite the right charge. If you'd like to put him on trial, we'll have to do that later. I have other things to fix.

[Go back to self-image and summon Maggy back there. We are going to help her!]
>>
No. 448571 ID: b3ca75
File 134611539652.png - (3.74KB , 550x400 , 110.png )
448571

>Ask Kevros if there's anything surrounding his parents deaths that seemed odd. Anything at all.
:kevros: Odd? I… can’t really remember it… at least, not with the kind of clarity needed to really find
anything odd about it. I’m sorry.

>I AM THE LAW!
:lizbeth: None of you are neutral parties in this. You value the law, so you should recuse yourself due to your emotional investment. You respect my judgement, and consider me to be a neutral party, right? I'll fill the role of judge and jury, and you'll respect my verdict.
:kevros2: I-I guess…
>It was not a crime.
:kevros2: Hmph, it should be…
>the circumstances around his actions sound more like voluntary manslaughter.
:kevros2: Fine, but he still deserve to be punished!
>isn't Keveros a paladin of Batman, god of mercy as well as of justice, who is renowned for sparing the lives of his foes so that they may eventually seek redemption?
:kevros2: I-I-I… FINE! Have it your way, let them run lose and destroy everything, just don’t come crying to me when he kills someone you care about!
:kevros: I think we have caused enough trouble for our dear Lizbeth here, Let’s merge again and leave.
:kevros2: … I’m still not happy while that thing is still lose… but yes, let’s leave for now…
:kevros: See you on the other side, Lizbeth… and… I love y-
:lizbeth: No wait, I wanted to suggest making a trail and.. oh man…

Rogue personality captured and quarantined until further notice.
System stabilized. System repairs commencing. Please sta-
:graven: -ive you up, never run ar- oh, the system lockdown is gone, huh. Don’t worry, we’re bringing you out in a few sec- Wait, Maggy, what are yo-?

“SLAP”
:lizbeth: OW!
>>
No. 448572 ID: b3ca75
File 134611541195.png - (19.01KB , 800x600 , 111.png )
448572

Lizbeth takes 1 damage!

:maggy: That’s for beating the crap out of me in your head!
:graven: I already told you, she wasn’t in her right mind when she did that!
:maggy: I still want her to compensate for it somehow, do you know how much it hurt?
:lizbeth: err…

Insert interrupti-
:kevros: Mommy, why is there a rope hanging from the ceiling…?
>>
No. 448573 ID: b85f8c

>>448572
Apologize. Ask her if she feels better now because of what we said to her, even though we did wind up beating her up in the end. We did mean what we said.

We'll compensate for it by helping Graven find a more permanent solution for her problem, just like we're helping him with his eyes.

Also tell Graven to step back, you think Kevros might be about to remember something traumatic and you're not sure how he'll react.
>>
No. 448574 ID: d6c330

(Oh my gods, something worked. Finally).

>Maggie
Look, I'm sorry for freaking out and attacking you when you turned into a horde of floating skeletons who wanted to strip my skin, while Kevros was busy smashing the foundations of my identity out from under me. It won't happen again.

>Compensation
You've earned yourself a penalty or favor then, whenever you want to cash it in. I'm sorry.

>Stuff
So... are we actually in a better position than we were before all that nonsense? Did we get anything done, or was all that effort just to prevent anyone involved from getting killed?
>>
No. 448577 ID: 6a1ec2

Just tell Maggy not to worry you'll get her some ice cream right away. Also I think Kevros is getting ready to have a freakout.
>>
No. 448583 ID: 6e44d2

Guuuuuys, we forgot to fix the self-reflection mirror!

Well, I guess there is that system message about self-repairs... We'll probably be alright.
>>
No. 448585 ID: 0c2247

>>448572
Hug Maggy
"I wanted to tell you I'll protect you, but I was kinda not myself and gave you ice cream too violently.
Well, I also wanted to do this."
Pull her towards you, take off her mask so only you can see her face, and kiss her passionately. Then put her mask back on her.
"You're beautiful to me, and when you and Graven feel up to it I'd like to have the two of you date the two of us."

Ok, NOW Kevros' time can start flowing again
"Kev? What's wrong?"
>>
No. 448656 ID: 38cd76

>>448574
If I wasn't worried it could irreparably damage our relationship, I'd support this completely.

As it is... I support it mostly.
>>
No. 448684 ID: 886a4d

>>448585
I have no objections.
>>
No. 448739 ID: 38cd76

>>448585
Some of us might not really be into that...
>>
No. 448740 ID: c31f72

>>448739
Enough of us are that it doesn't matter if people don't like it!

>>448585
Upvoting, especially the bits involving Kevros.
>>
No. 448741 ID: b3ca75
File 134617011171.png - (19.38KB , 800x600 , 112.png )
448741

>Apologize.
:lizbeth: Look, I'm sorry for freaking out and attacking you when you turned into a horde of floating skeletons who wanted to strip my skin, while Kevros was busy smashing the foundations of my identity out from under me. It won't happen again.
:maggy: …you don’t have to be dick about it…
:kevros2: oh gods, my head… what did I drink last night…
>Compensation
:lizbeth: as for compensation…
>Hug Maggy
:maggy: wha-
:lizbeth: I wanted to tell you I'll protect you, but I was kinda not myself and gave you ice cream too violently. Well, I also wanted to do this.
>>
No. 448742 ID: b3ca75
File 134617012378.png - (19.35KB , 800x600 , 113.png )
448742

>kiss her passionately.
:maggy: MFFF!

:graven: What. The. Fu-
“Clonk!”
:graven: …Kevros, please tell me that sound wasn’t what I think it was…

:maggy: mmmm…

Maggwen +3 happiness!
Maggwen +2 Loyalty!
Maggwen +1 love!
Kevros +2 happiness!
Graven is confused!

>>
No. 448744 ID: b3ca75
File 134617013541.png - (19.56KB , 800x600 , 114.png )
448744

:lizbeth: You're beautiful to me, and when you and Graven feel up to it I'd like to have the two of you date the two of us.
:maggy:
:graven: WAIT, WHAT!?
:kevros2: um…

Insert hot lesbian lizard wizard love_
>>
No. 448746 ID: d6c330

...did we just invite them to a double date or a foursome?

Because either will be disastrous. I'm sick of trying to juggle everyone's damaged psyche's at once, it's a nightmare. Untangle people one on one, this is just a headache.

Also:

>are we actually in a better position than we were before all that nonsense?
I'd really like to know if those head games accomplished anything.
>>
No. 448755 ID: 886a4d

>>448746
Both?

Apoligize... you meant it but it might be too soon, you still haven't cleared what is alright with Kevros yet.
>>
No. 448809 ID: b85f8c

>>448744
...I've been against doing this sort of thing, for just this reason. Polyamory is often rather disruptive.

But uh, maybe we can turn it around for the better. Say that it seems like Graven might just want her for himself, and you're okay with that too so long as it makes both of them happy.
>>
No. 448818 ID: 886a4d

I wouldn't call in disruptive but it does take a lot more work on everyones behalf... you are loving more people. I still vote for it though.
>>
No. 448870 ID: 6e44d2

Guys, we've been working towards this the whole time. Hell yes, we're gonna be a polyamorous quartet. Who cares if it's extra work? Worth it.
>>
No. 449591 ID: b3ca75
File 134634857494.png - (19.35KB , 800x600 , 115.png )
449591

>Apoligize... you meant it but it might be too soon, you still haven't cleared what is alright with Kevros yet.
:graven: …apology accepted… It just… err… you spontaneity does take some time to get used to, that’s all…
:Kevros2: We all have flaws to conquer, right?

>it seems like Graven might just want her for himself, and you're okay with that too so long as it makes both of them happy.
:graven: …um…
:maggy:
:graven: I-it’s kind of her choice who’s she wants to be with, isn’t it?

>I'd really like to know if those head games accomplished anything.
:graven: yes, let’s leave that topic and never return to it again. As for your question, I was able to give you admin access, so you should be able to upgrade your security measures, access all that knowledge locked up in your pretty little head and do a lot of other stuff. I would advise you to warn us before you try to access all the information thought, as you’ll probably need Kevros healing as soon as you do.
:lizbeth: Healing? How can downloading some old information hurt?
:graven: Metaphorical speaking, you’ll be trying to fit a bucket of water in a thimble.
:lizbeth: wait… are you calling me stupid?
:graven: yes.

Insert Let’s play around our own head for fun and profits!_
>>
No. 449596 ID: fa9f7e

>>449591
Prove him right.
>>
No. 449606 ID: 886a4d

Prove him wrong... your merely naive. Not stupid, there is a big difference.
>>
No. 449607 ID: d6c330

He's saying you're not smart enough to hold the entire knowledge-base of an advanced civilization at once. That's not much of an insult.
>>
No. 449609 ID: 0c2247

>>449591
Download how to fix eyeballs and faces and stuff. We are going to prove him wrong by fixing his eyes so he can watch us gloat over how wrong he is.
Then fix Maggy's face because we're cool like that.
>>
No. 449624 ID: b3ca75
File 134635348179.png - (19.39KB , 800x600 , 116.png )
449624

>Prove him right.
Sometimes stupidity is the only option. This is not one of those times.
>That's not much of an insult.
:graven: If you are a machine designed to actually hold that kind of information and can’t, because your mind is to slow and short sighted to do so, then yes, it is an insult.

>Prove him wrong... your merely naive. Not stupid, there is a big difference.
>Download how to fix eyeballs and faces and stuff.
Yes, let’s prove to that meanie that I’m not dumb!

Error – unable to access any information on the given query.
You need to access the full database before individual search will fully function.
Do you wish to access database now?
Yes <--
No

...well bollocks…

Insert wait, what happen to that whole Davros thing?_
>>
No. 449627 ID: 886a4d

In for a penny, lets get that database...

oh wait we'll probably need a Biomancer for the actual operation won't we? Well information first then we recruits Hans.
>>
No. 449628 ID: d6c330

As far as we know, Liz wasn't even designed to be sentient. Her original purpose was to be a maid-bot. I'm pretty sure dumping the entire knowledge of the ancients in her head was a last minute thing that happened when they realized the end was near.

So yeah, she's already operating way above design specifications. Especially considering the outside interference she keeps getting.

Take that, blindy.

(We can totally yell at Graven directly, right? It's less fun if I have to relay that though Liz).

>what happen to that whole Davros thing?
...maybe we should start making a plan for that.
>>
No. 449646 ID: c31f72

Man, this is all complicated and stuff. I vote we forget about this for now and take our sexy lizard on a date.
>>
No. 449663 ID: b3ca75
File 134635833141.png - (19.66KB , 800x600 , 117.png )
449663

>Man, this is all complicated and stuff. I vote we forget about this for now and take our sexy lizard on a date.
Yeah, it is making my head hurt… wait, when you say sexy lizard do you mean Kevros or Maggy… you mean Kevros, right?
>(We can totally yell at Graven directly, right? It's less fun if I have to relay that though Liz).
Direct link to Graven enabled!
:graven: …oh great, you guys again…

>>449628
:graven: …okay, fine, it was a bad insult, I apologies that I shouldn’t be a big enough jerk to satisfy you. Blindy? That was just mean…

>In for a penny, lets get that database...
…Loading… Please stand by…

>oh wait we'll probably need a Biomancer for the actual operation won't we?
:graven: actually, the” operation” wasn’t more than to plug in all the tools in your head…
>...maybe we should start making a plan for that.
:kevros2: W-well, we should start with focusing on getting in to that party or what it was. Lizbeth already got two tickets, so I guess that leaves you guys.
:graven: Actually, I’ve gotten two tickets to… I did know him personally, after all. So …err…
:maggy: …I-I don’t know if I want t-to see him again…

Insert I don’t know, can’t think of anything_
>>
No. 449666 ID: c31f72

Yeah, I did mean Kevros, sorry I didn't specify. Lets take him on a date soon, okay? All this plot is making my head hurt.
>>
No. 449692 ID: 0c2247

>>449663
Download the database and lets get this healing done! We can't leave EVERY plot thread unfinished and dangling!
>>
No. 449702 ID: b3ca75
File 134636422998.png - (222.67KB , 800x600 , 118.png )
449702

> Lets take him on a date soon, okay?
Well, technically, I’ll be taking him out on a date when we go to the party tonight…

>Download the database and lets get this healing done!
Loading Complete.
Accessing Database now.

MALFUNCTION!

:kevros: LIZ!? Are yo-gaksok#¤/%&!!?!?!!1001011ERROR!

Lizbeth takes %&¤ damage!
Lizbeth is unconscious!
Lizbeth is ERROR
LIZBETH LIZBETH LIZBETH
WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME, LIZBETH!?
MALFUNCTION!
MA#¤/%&¤!!!?!!?!?!!1100101ERROR!

>>
No. 449703 ID: b3ca75
File 134636424476.png - (7.18KB , 800x600 , 119.png )
449703

Download successful!

LEVEL UP!
You are now level 4!
+5 hp

New spells!
Knowledge (Illusion) – You can see through others illusions easier.

Improved Ghost sound – Make any kind of fake sound that you can imagine up to 25 meters away, no matter how complex.

Grand Illusion – All Illusions can now be as big as a room.

Choose a spell path!
Master Illusionist (Arch spell) – Spell: Permanent Illusion (cost: 1 soul)

Golemancer – Specialize in animating and controlling homunculus and golems (Spell: animate homunculus)

Time binder – Specialize in bending time to your will! (Spell: Time sphere (slow))

Note: souls have to be Sentient, like a goblin or human.
>>
No. 449706 ID: c31f72

Well, we're already really good at illusions and its not like the people we kill actually need those pesky souls, I vote for Master Illusionist. Lets just take Hans on a mission when we go soul collecting instead of the sexy paladin lizard.
>>
No. 449707 ID: 886a4d

Lets not go down the soul-taker route just yet... and we should understand our own makeup first.

So Golemmancer!
>>
No. 449711 ID: 533c7a

golemancer
>>
No. 449713 ID: e3814c

Definably Golemmancer
>>
No. 449760 ID: 6a8f04

golemancer
>>
No. 449774 ID: bbee3d

Golemancer. We've already had plenty of opportunities to regret not having that.
>>
No. 449842 ID: 8030d5

Golemancer
>>
No. 449865 ID: 2cc3ac

>All Illusions can now be as big as a room.
Gentlemen, we have reached reality hax territory.

Golemancer. Illusionist was for power. Golemancer is for knowledge.

Oh speaking of Liz, I figured out something ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL. Oracle told us Virtue was in the same room as Liz. This is because Virtue and Liz are taking up the same space. Either Liz IS Virtue, Liz has taken over Virtue's body, or Virtue got implanted into Liz. This explains why Liz is the Vessel despite her never being designed to be so, and why we keep getting spoken to by a mysterious individual.

What I don't know is who The World is. Virtue or the original Liz? We should try to contact them again and interrogate them.
>>
No. 449975 ID: b3ca75
File 134642239217.png - (14.80KB , 800x600 , 120.png )
449975

>Golemancer
You have chosen Golemancer! You have gained a new spell! You have gained a new skill! You have gained a new feat!

Animate Homunculus – Create a familiar from any kind nonliving object. The familiar stats depend on the object animated. The familiar cannot be bigger than yourself.

Control Construct – You can try to mentally control any kind of construct.

Knowledge (self) – You can reconstruct any part of yourself given that you have the necessary parts. You can also rearrange your own appearance as long you have the necessary parts to do so. Any part removed from you can be reused as long it is in working condition.

Bonus feat!
Knowledge (Precursor) – You have access to the vast precursor archive inside your head.

:Kevros3: We've known each other for so long ~♪
:lizbeth: urg…
>>
No. 449976 ID: b3ca75
File 134642240234.png - (14.84KB , 800x600 , 121.png )
449976

:kevros3: Your heart's been aching but you're too shy t- LIZBETH!?
:lizbeth: kev- um…
:kevros3: Y-y-you already a-awake? G-Graven said t-t-that you would be s-sleeping for a-at least two more h-hours … Are you okay?
:lizbeth:
:kevros3: …err… please ignore the maid outfit…

Insert Interrupting Kevros agai-
:kevros3: It makes me feel pretty…
>>
No. 449981 ID: 0c2247

>>449976
"Kevvy, I wouldn't dare ignore that outfit~"

Then jump out of bed, slap him on the ass, and say "But we have work to do!"

Ok, now: Lizbeth! Pull up the knowledge on how to fix eyes and faces! No dallying!
>>
No. 449982 ID: d6c330

Animate Timmy the piggy bank! You animate him right now!
>>
No. 449986 ID: 886a4d

And you look gorgeous... here I bought this for later. But its up to you if you want to use it, even if its just for a little while.

Hand him the gender potion.
>>
No. 450007 ID: b3ca75
File 134643014263.png - (14.74KB , 800x600 , 122.png )
450007

:lizbeth: Kevvy, I wouldn't dare ignore that outfit~
>jump out of bed, slap him on the ass
“SLAP!”
:kevros3: AAH! W-WHA- w-w-w…
>Hand him the gender changing potion.
:lizbeth: And you look gorgeous... here I bought this for later. But it’s up to you if you want to use it, even if it’s just for a little while.
:kevros3: …um… t-thanks? What is t-this? Gender c-chang-nght… WHAT!? I-I-I… nght… err…

…It almost looks like his trying to swallow his own tongue…

>Pull up the knowledge on how to fix eyes and faces! No dallying!
...accessing data...
Apparently, Graven was right. Almost everything on those two subjects are either way to advance for us to have any hope to do, or requires tools way to expansive and rare for us to just stumble upon.

>Animate Timmy the piggy bank! You animate him right now!
Please choose if you want your new familiar to be sentient or not, and if you chose sentient, please choose ONE word to describe its personality.

Insert dallying_
>>
No. 450008 ID: fa9f7e

Sentient, "stereotypical". Kevros has his "evil" rubber ducky, we have a horribly bigoted piggy bank.
>>
No. 450015 ID: 0c2247

>>450007
Ok, so we can't fix eyes or faces yet.
That's fine; lets get some glass eyes and craft them into golems for Graven, and a properly colored liquid rubber golem for Maggy.
His golems put images of whatever is in front of him into his head. Hers spreads out to smoothly cover scar tissue.

We should talk to Graven as soon as possible. While we may not be able to use this knowledge directly I'm quite sure Graven knows somebody who can. He can leverage other information we have for their help in fixing the various kinds of damage.

>>450008
And have it be a lech, too? No, that's Liz's job!
If we have an evil duck, lets have the pig be "Saintly".
>>
No. 450017 ID: c31f72

I say we don't make timmy sentient. Right now I want the only sentient person we stick things in to be Kevros.
>>
No. 450019 ID: 3b2292

sentient and "pizza"
>>
No. 450022 ID: 6a8f04

sentient, perverted
>>
No. 450061 ID: b3ca75
File 134643825877.png - (15.13KB , 800x600 , 123.png )
450061

>Right now I want the only sentient person we stick things in to be Kevros.
Wait… isn’t it going to be the other way around? …at least most of the time, right?
>let’s get some glass eyes and craft them into golems for Graven, and a properly colored liquid rubber golem for Maggy.
To do that I’ll need those tools I mentioned earlier, maybe I should ask Graven about those?
:kevros3: …G-Graven wanted some a-alone time with M-Maggy and that he didn’t want to be d-disturbed…
:lizbeth: …are they… you know…?
:kevros3: …err… I don’t think so… maybe…

>stereotypical.
Unable to find “stereotypical. Using closes match “Stereotype”.
:tim: Capitalism, HO! What are you standing around for, let’s go out and make some money!

>pizza.
Unable to find “pizza”. Using closes match “Italian”.
:tim: It’s a me, Mama Luigi!

>Saintly.
:tim: Blessing upon you, child… Your friend seems to have some pain in his lower regions, shall we aid him in curing his ills?
:kevros3: I-I-I-WHAT?

>perverted.
:tim: Why hello, hot stuff. I see that you already have your friend dressed up as a sexy maid, how kinky. And his “tools” is already ready for action! Wait, let’s find a camera before we begin… and some toys!
:kevros3: B-b-b…

Please choose one of these personalities. You can shift personality at any given time.

Insert Kevros really need to get that thing under control…
>>
No. 450066 ID: 9718f3

You know... you do have two hours to kill. We could do a classy fade-to-black and you guys could sexor or cuddle or whatever. I would suggest being gentle with him.

Also, that is a cute ribbon on his tail.
Also, also Saintly is obviously the way to go.
>>
No. 450068 ID: 886a4d

I like saintly or stereotype.
>>
No. 450070 ID: c31f72

Heee, look at him blush.
Also, I vote for saintly. We'll have to get timmy his own nun outfit though.
>>
No. 450082 ID: 6a8f04

stereotype plus British
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
No. 450093 ID: fa9f7e

Still supporting stereotype
>>
No. 450098 ID: 8030d5

Stereotype
>>
No. 450118 ID: b3ca75
File 134644664431.png - (14.82KB , 800x600 , 124.png )
450118

>that is a cute ribbon on his tail.
It’s an itty bitty little pink ribbon of +15 adorableness!
>Heee, look at him blush.
If he gets any redder he’ll explode! …I’m not really sure if I mean that in a sexual way or not…
>Stereotype
:tim: Good choice, partner, with my brain and your looks we’ll make millions! Split 70/30 my way, of course.

You gain a new Familiar!
+10% all gold gained
+Feat: Will of the pig (Immune against mind control).
+Skill: Rule lawyer (just because the rules says it illegal doesn’t mean it’s illegal).

Yeah, I’m turning this guy off for the next part…

>do a classy fade-to-black
You guys can do that? That… actually, I kinda still need you for a while…
>you guys could sexor or cuddle or whatever. I would suggest being gentle with him.
:lizbeth: hey, Kevros… Do you want’s some help with your problem?
:kevros3: !!!
:lizbeth: We both know you want to~
:kevros3: I-i-isn’t this g-going a little fast? I m-mean, I don’t want to d-do anything you’ll r-regret later… I don’t want to hurt you…

Insert a joke here_
>>
No. 450120 ID: 6a8f04

>>450118
disrobe in front of him
>>
No. 450123 ID: 9718f3

Tell him to lie down on the bed then. You'll be on top, in total control. That way he can't hurt you, you see.

After he gets a bit of experience he'll realize how unlikely it is for him to unintentionally harm you, but for now he does have his issues to work through.
>>
No. 450127 ID: 0c2247

>>450118
"So are you saying you know what's best for me better than I do? Or do you think you're the one that'll do the doing?"

Then pour a gender change potion down his throat.

"Now to find you a nice dress so you can be feminine in public with nobody the wiser~"
>>
No. 450137 ID: 886a4d

>>450127
Nah, we just said we'd give him a choice in becoming female and we'd look totally nuts if we do that.
>>
No. 450143 ID: d6c330

>Feat: Immune against mind control
Oh my gods, it's about fucking time. Take that annoying assholes who keep popping into our head.

>Skill: Rule lawyer
Did we just unlock redmage powers? Wow. We are now officially a reality warper. Take that, game system.

>sexytimes
Commence perfectly normal lizard maid wizard fully functional android on lizard paladin cross-dressing maid fun-times.
>>
No. 450166 ID: b3ca75
File 134645355920.png - (4.91KB , 550x400 , 125.png )
450166

WARNING! Explicit pixel sex! Shield ye virgin eyes!
(Why won’t anyone think of the children!?)

>pour a gender change potion down his throat.
That… that’s kind of a dick move…
>Commence perfectly normal lizard maid wizard fully functional android on lizard paladin cross-dressing maid fun-times.
You definition off normal is really weird… I mean wizard on maid? That’s just crazy!
>disrobe in front of him
:kevros3: ngt!
:lizbeth: Lie down on the bed then. I'll be on top and the one in control. That way you can't hurt me.
:kevros3: …Y-yes, mistress…

Commencing Classy fade-to-black.
You have lost connection with Lizbeth.
>>
No. 450167 ID: b3ca75
File 134645356913.png - (4.75KB , 550x400 , 126.png )
450167

:hans: So I said, darling, why so serious, j- whoa… did you feel that, ja?
:Helga: What was that, an earthquake?
:hans: Well, darling, we’ll probably never know for sure what it was, let’s get back to the fabulous drinking, ja?
:Helga: Agreed!
>>
No. 450168 ID: b3ca75
File 134645358309.png - (14.54KB , 800x600 , 127.png )
450168

About 2 hours later~

:lizbeth: …oh gods, I think I’ll never walk straight again…
:kevros3: mmmff…

Kevros earns the achievement “first timer”!
Kevros earns the achievement “Doing it twice”!
Kevros earns the achievement “Third time the charm”!
Kevros earns the achievement “Express train, no stops”!


Insert PINGAS JOKE!_

:graven: Hello, are you guys in there?
>>
No. 450172 ID: 6a1ec2

WE'RE BUSY READING STUDYING UH STUFF.
>>
No. 450184 ID: d6c330

>That… that’s kind of a dick move…
It's the opposite of a dick move.
It's a dick remove.

Eh? Eh?
>>
No. 450187 ID: 886a4d

>>450172
Stuff? Thats the best you can do?

Anatomy, Biology and Chemistry are all good euphismisms for sex.

Anyway tell Graven you need a minute to get presentable then get dressed.
>>
No. 450224 ID: 6a1ec2

>>450187

C'mon give me a break. Strange voices of the beyond don't get laid nearly half as often as you'd think.
>>
No. 450228 ID: 997ce7

>>450168
"We just had sex, hold on a bit and let us get dressed, unless you wanna join in and be in the middle."
>>
No. 450302 ID: 9718f3

"Just a minute, let us get dressed."

After you get dressed find out what is the up.

Oh. And hey. You guys remember to use protection?
>>
No. 450326 ID: b3ca75
File 134650989603.png - (14.81KB , 800x600 , 128.png )
450326

Kevros +9001 happiness!
Kevros is at maximum happiness!
Kevros +2 loyalty!
Kevros +3 love!
Kevros is madly in love!


:lizbeth: WE'RE BUSY STUDYING…um… anatomy?
:graven: …by breaking the bed?
:lizbeth: Fine, geez, just let us get presentable… unless you wanna join in and be in the middle.
:graven: Can you stop being a tease and get out here?

> You guys remember to use protection?
:lizbeth: …………FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
:graven: Yes, I already know you did! Please stop trying to broadcast it to the rest of the world, we don’t really care.
>>
No. 450327 ID: b3ca75
File 134650991209.png - (8.17KB , 550x400 , 129.png )
450327

:lizbeth: so, what’s up? And what with the black eye?
:graven: I…err… walked into some stairs…
:lizbeth: don’t you mean fell down?
:graven: I’m blind, so sue me. Anyway, can you try to find Maggy? She probably needs a non-asshole shoulder to lean on right now…

> It's the opposite of a dick move. It's a dick remove.
Bad pun attacks Lizbeth for cringe worthy damage!

Insert Stair… my arch nemesis!_
>>
No. 450329 ID: d6c330

>> You guys remember to use protection?
>…………FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Android, Liz, android. You don't even have a heartbeat, remember? Even if you're fully functional, I really doubt you can reproduce by conventional means.

>Maggy needs a non-asshole shoulder to lean on right now
...is that really us? We've alternatively traumatized and hit on her at the worst possible moment. We kind of suck at Maggie friendship.
>>
No. 450331 ID: 886a4d

before we go searching what exactly did you say to her?
>>
No. 450335 ID: c31f72

>>450329
The guy did say he was making her as lifelike as possible, so her getting pregnant is something that might actually be able to happen.

Don't worry Liz, I'm sure you can buy a morning after pill somewhere.
>>
No. 450338 ID: bf54a8

flush your system.
>>
No. 450342 ID: 0c2247

>>450327
Didn't we already confirm she could have kids?

>>450326
Liz, if you clutch to the gravidy of the situation then we'll just keep egging you on. Just take proper precautions nest time you lay together.

>>450327
"Can do! Meanwhile, could you get me a pair of glass eyes and some green liquid rubber? I think I might have a temporary solution."

I already said my plan, but I'll restate it here: We're going to make Glass Eye Golems and stick them in Graven's head, and have them put everything they see right into his mind. They will be bionic eyes, only magic instead of technology.
That should work, so if it doesn't it'll be easy to Rules Lawyer it into working anyway.

Then we make a liquid rubber golem for Maggie that will cover her scars so her face will at least have an even surface with the right texture and color. Later we can upgrade it to use Maggie's magic power to maintain a more 'perfect' solid illusion.
>>
No. 450347 ID: 9718f3

>>450342
Lizbeth said we'd need specialized tools for that too. We should probably just mention to Graven that we're going to need access to a proper lab but that we do have the proper knowledge to fix their faces.

Speaking of Graven, he's going to have to tell us his version of events that obviously lead to Maggie running off somewhere randomly.

Wait, actually I just realized something. If Liz can make room-sized illusions, is there a reason she can't just provide her own lab? She should have the exact specifications of every tool required in that database of hers. Oh well, we'll deal with that later.

In the meantime, illusion up a wicked hover-bike or something and drive around irresponsibly fast indoors while looking for Maggie.
>>
No. 450350 ID: 0c2247

>>450347
No, she said we would need that to fix eyes and faces. This isn't fixing.
Graven can muck around with golems, and has shown that he can 'see' what a golem is 'seeing' when he's hooked up to one. So we make golems that can't do anything BUT see and have him hijack them.
Also:
>Skill: Rule lawyer (just because the rules says it illegal doesn’t mean it’s illegal)

All this is irrelevant to the fact that it doesn't really cost us anything to try it.
>>
No. 450351 ID: b3ca75
File 134651490045.png - (8.12KB , 550x400 , 130.png )
450351

>I'm sure you can buy a morning after pill somewhere.
Hopefully, yes.
> If Liz can make room-sized illusions, is there a reason she can't just provide her own lab? She should have the exact specifications of every tool required in that database of hers.
That’s true… the only thing I need then is the raw material to make the eyes and skin thingy , and that would be that much of a problem…

>Even if you're fully functional, I really doubt you can reproduce by conventional means.
That’s an even scarier thought, to be truthful.
>We kind of suck at Maggie friendship.
:graven: well, yes, but you are pretty much the only one that gives a damn about her that’s not me.
:lizbeth: …actually, I think Kevros gives a da-
:graven: The only one that matter!

>what exactly did you say to her?
:graven: I might have eluded to something I did and thus proven to have lied to her for the last few years… But never mind that, go find her instead. She’s probably hiding out in her room.
:lizbeth: Can do! …err… where is her room?
:graven: It’s the one right next to yours. If you turn around you’ll see it.
:lizbeth: how oddly convenient! Meanwhile, could you get me a pair of glass eyes and some green liquid rubber? I think I might have a temporary solution.
:graven: ...err... sure? I’ll try?

> In the meantime, illusion up a wicked hover-bike or something and drive around irresponsibly fast indoors while looking for Maggie.
It’s like… what, 10 meters? That would be a horrible waste of magic if anything…
so… how do I approach this? I don’t want to traumatize her further.
Insert Big Woop!_
>>
No. 450352 ID: 0c2247

>>450351
Hugs.
Always. Hugs.
Then ask if she's ok.
>>
No. 450353 ID: 9718f3

Wait a second! Catch him before he leaves or whatever. We need to know if he hinted at the "him being responsible for the experiment during the time it exploded" thing or the... other thing that is somewhat related. We don't want to tip her off to things she doesn't know about. Wouldn't really help the situation. At all.

Hugs do seem like a decent starting point though.
Also hoverbikes.
>>
No. 450356 ID: 38cd76

>>450352
>>450353
Yes and yes.

>Even if you're fully functional, I really doubt you can reproduce by conventional means.
>That’s an even scarier thought, to be truthful.

I'm pretty sure we have it on decent authority that you should still be able to do so. I'm a little fuzzy on details though, even voices of the etherium need to go take a break sometimes. (woo! party!)

>Also hoverbikes.

Turn maggie into a hoverbike!

No wait, that's what bad friends do...

Make Maggie a hoverbike!

Not much better... that could be humorously misconstrued...

Make a hoverbike for Maggie! A Ninja Hoverbike! Ever heard of Kawasaki?
>>
No. 450406 ID: b3ca75
File 134653071006.png - (10.13KB , 550x400 , 131.png )
450406

>We need to know if he hinted at the "him being responsible for the experiment during the time it exploded" thing or the... other thing that is somewhat related.
:graven: Truthfully, it was less hinting and more straight up smacking her in the face with everything, which was a bad idea in hindsight.

>Turn Maggie into a hoverbike!
…what?
>Make a hoverbike for Maggie! A Ninja Hoverbike! Ever heard of Kawasaki?
...I don’t think I can make something that advance, even with my skills with illusions... unless you want a nonfunctioning one.

>Hugs. Always. Hugs.
This would be an excellent idea, except the door seems to be locked.
:maggy: Go die in a fire Graven!
:lizbeth: …err… actually, it’s me.
:maggy: In that case, please go away and leave me alone!

>Then ask if she's ok.
:maggy: …no. Now leave me alone! Arg, stupid rope! Why won’t you hang still!?

Insert what? Operation hugs failed!? Impossibru!_
>>
No. 450411 ID: d6c330

Create the solid illusion of a one-way transparent wall overlaid with the existing wall to see what's going on in there. It sounds worrying like she's planning on hanging herself, but it could just as easily be a comedic misunderstanding.
>>
No. 450413 ID: 886a4d

Illusion another door up, open up. HUGS SHALL NEVER FAIL.

If that doesn't work animate the door as a golem and have it unlock and open itself. (Non-sentient of course)

Apoligize but say you don't think she should be alone right now.
>>
No. 450418 ID: 0c2247

>>450406
Solid Illusion the door open, then walk in and hug her. If she's trying to kill herself then ruin her attempt.
"Sorry, Maggie! I love you too much to leave you alone when you're hurting."
>>
No. 450439 ID: 6a8f04

if illusions and golems don't work have kev smash the door down
>>
No. 450444 ID: 9718f3

I don't think Liz can overlay solid illusions with solid objects. That seems silly. And completely op. She does have a Kevros though.

Ask Maggie what she's doing with a rope before taking any hasty actions. Her answer is almost certainly going to be unsatisfactory, however.
>>
No. 450450 ID: b3ca75
File 134653748175.png - (16.17KB , 800x600 , 132.png )
450450

>Ask Maggie what she's doing with a rope
:maggy: oh… you now. Just hanging stuff up. Now leave me alone!
That didn’t sound good…

>Illusion another door up, open up.
I can’t create Illusions inside solid objects, sorry.
>have kev smash the door down.
I don’t think the guild would be very happy if we started ruining their property, but who cares what they think!
:kevros: …err… yeah, sure, I guess. I think I can just pull it out of its frame, thought, minimize the damage you know…

And I’m in! I’m here to save yo-
…apparently she is trying to hang up a painting…
:maggy2: How… I said leave, godsda-
>>
No. 450451 ID: b3ca75
File 134653749176.png - (16.63KB , 800x600 , 133.png )
450451

>HUGS SHALL NEVER FAIL.
HUGE SUCCESS!
:lizbeth: Sorry, Maggie! I love you too much to leave you alone when you're hurting.
:maggy: Wha- You love me…? I-I… no… wait, did G-Graven send y-you!?

Insert Today the hugs, tomorrow the world!_
>>
No. 450457 ID: 2cc3ac

AS A FRIEND DAMMIT.
>>
No. 450459 ID: bf54a8

"no, i asked him where you were, wanted to see you all by myself"
>>
No. 450462 ID: 886a4d

>>450457
I have one word for you. polyamory. Plan Harem is a go!

Anyway tell the truth, Graven said he told you he said some hurtful things and he asked you to be there for you... but you would have done it anyway. Thats what you do for loved ones right? Be there for them.
>>
No. 450463 ID: 2cc3ac

>>450457
For now, anyway. Regardless, you kinda look like you're trying to steal her away from Graven and that's just not cool.

Also throw up that illusion on her face, preferably before Kevros comments on it. That should be standard procedure when you're near her when she's got the mask off. Also say Graven told you how badly he fucked up, but you're not here on his behalf or anything.

Maybe tell Kevros to shoo while you have some girl talk with Maggy.
>>
No. 450467 ID: 2cc3ac

>>450462
Keep in mind that we haven't gotten any messages about Liz being in love with Maggy. We've been the ones telling her to act this way, and honestly it's both rude and irresponsible to have Liz act like an outlet for our own desires. Rude because it disrespects Liz's emotions and desires, and irresponsible because it is deceptive to those around her.
>>
No. 450469 ID: d6c330

...we are the worst friend who constantly sends confusing mixed messages ever. We're not going to save her from suicide at this rate, we're driving her to it.
>>
No. 450475 ID: 6a8f04

offer to help her with the painting
>>
No. 450480 ID: b3ca75
File 134654044369.png - (16.66KB , 800x600 , 134.png )
450480

>AS A FRIEND DAMMIT.
Wasn’t that what I meant?
>throw up that illusion on her face, preferably before Kevros comments on it. That should be standard procedure when you're near her when she's got the mask off.
Done and done. Thought I think Kevros is smart enough to not comment on something like that.
>we are the worst friend who constantly sends confusing mixed messages ever.
I-I’m sorry, I’m j-just not that good socially…

>Maybe tell Kevros to shoo while you have some girl talk with Maggy.
:lizbeth: Kevros… Can you leave? I want to have some girl talk with Maggy.
:kevros: I’ll just put the door back the best I can so you’ll have some privacy… and I’ll be in my room if you need me, okay?

>tell the truth.
:lizbeth: Graven asked me to be here for you, because he cares about you. Not that you wouldn’t have done so anyway. That’s what you do for loved ones, right? Be there for them.
:maggy2: …loved ones? I-I don’t know what to think about my loved ones anymore. I don’t know what to do about Graven… or my dad… or you for that matter. I-I really do destroy everything I hold dear, don’t I? …did…did he tell you what he said?
>offer to help her with the painting
:maggy2: ...thanks, but that isn’t really important right now, is it?

Insert FRIENDZONED!_
>>
No. 450482 ID: 6a1ec2

Don't feel pressured to enter into a complex quadrangle of a relationship just because we are your sole motivation and some of us seem hell bent on it. You can quite happily be two couples who get along well and play around together occasionally.

Perhaps you should use the word ancient instead of advanced. You are actually far more advanced than any of this impossiblbe technology. It's just you advanced into a post-apocalyptic proto-feudal caveman tech level! You could also use "too progressive" or "too complex" or just ignore the language lawyer off in the corner here.
>>
No. 450483 ID: 0c2247

>>450480
"I dunno why you think you destroy everything you hold dear. Everything I've heard so far seems like bad luck and other people's bad decisions. You can't blame yourself for that.

As for Graven, all he said was that he told you everything. Lets start with what he told you, and move on from there."
>>
No. 450486 ID: 886a4d

Just that he blurted out everything to do with the accident and your mother... we don't know the details though.

As for you destroying everything you touch thats nonsense. As far as I know you didn't do a single thing wrong.

People are responsible for their own actions. You should never blame yourself for someone else's actions.
>>
No. 450488 ID: c31f72

Hey, have we ever been in Maggy's head? We've been in all the other lizard's heads... Lets switch to maggy!
>>
No. 450682 ID: b3ca75
File 134659697305.png - (16.10KB , 800x600 , 135.png )
450682

>Don't feel pressured to enter into a complex quadrangle of a relationship just because we are your sole motivation and some of us seem hell bent on it. You can quite happily be two couples who get along well and play around together occasionally.
I guess that would be nice too… but I don’t really know what I want. I’m kind of confused of this whole situation and I have no experience at all with this kind of stuff.

>As far as I know you didn't do a single thing wrong.
:lizbeth: I dunno why you think you destroy everything you hold dear. Everything I've heard so far seems like bad luck and other people's bad decisions. You can't blame yourself for that. As for Graven, all he said was that he told you everything. Let’s start with what he told you, and move on from there.
:maggy2: It’s my fault she was there that day! I’m the one who shoved her into that… thing! It was my actions that drove away my father! I’m the one to blame that I’m such a horrible mess that no one cares about! Don’t you dare say I’m blameless and… and… and I’m sorry… for lashing out like that. …And no, what he told me isn’t important, it’s that he didn’t tell me before. He doesn’t really care, does he? He’s only here because he feels guilty…

>Hey, have we ever been in Maggy's head? We've been in all the others lizard's heads... Let’s switch to Maggy!
You are now controlling Maggwen.

WHAT!? WHO ARE YOU!? GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!
:lizbeth: …err… are you alright?

Insert freak-out_
>>
No. 450684 ID: d6c330

Hey, sup Maggie! We're the voices of magic. We're generally the reason Liz there is kinda ditz and off the wall. Well, aside from being an amnesiac robot with an quirky personality to begin with.

We mean well, and we're pretty harmless. So calm down, we'll go away later, we promise.
>>
No. 450691 ID: 9718f3

Yeah, we'll leave if you really want us to but we want to help and it's easier if we speak with you directly.

First thing. What "thing" did you shove her into?

Second thing. Graven not telling you proves that he cares. That he didn't want to hurt you more, and that he didn't want to lose you. I'm not going to say it was the right decision, but he didn't make it because he doesn't care about you.
>>
No. 450722 ID: 0c2247

>>450682
Weeeelllll... Technically, the reason Graven didn't tell you is because he's ashamed and thought you'd sever all ties from him if you knew, and also thought it would just make you feel worse.
Graven's heart was in the right place, but his competence was lacking.

The real tragedy is that I'm not sure he had much of a choice. Yes, he was young and stupid when your mother seduced him, but was saying no even an option? Did he think it was an option? Somebody that's cheating on their spouse obviously can't be trusted, and she was his boss's wife. If Graven had turned her down would she have made up some sordid tale to get him fired and discredited? She went after a student, which would have strongly suggested she was looking for somebody she could control.
Who could he have told while it was going on? Who would have listened? Who would have believed him? Would anybody be willing to step in and help?
I'm not at all saying your mother intended to put Graven in that position, and I actually rather doubt that she did, but there was no way Graven could have known.

Oh, and we think your father rigged that experiment to blow in the hopes it would kill Graven for having sex with your mother, and his depression stems from accidentally murdering his wife and disfiguring you.
We were actually hoping to confront him about that; it's too big a coincidence for us to not suspect foul play.
>>
No. 450733 ID: b3ca75
File 134660744880.png - (16.02KB , 800x600 , 136.png )
450733

>Hey, sup Maggie! We're the voices of magic. We're generally the reason Liz there is kinda ditz and off the wall. Well, aside from being an amnesiac robot with a quirky personality to begin with. We mean well, and we're pretty harmless. So calm down, we'll go away later, we promise.
I… don’t… you’re what? …If you’re really from Liz then prove it! Tell me why… um… tell me why she’s limping.

>Graven not telling you proves that he cares. That he didn't want to hurt you more, and that he didn't want to lose you.
Maybe your right… maybe I should talk to him about it before anyone does something rash… but what am I supposed to say? Sorry I made you run into some stairs, Blindy?

>Graven's heart was in the right place, but his competence was lacking.
He’s competence isn’t the only thing lacking…
>I'm not sure he had much of a choice.
…maybe, but I’m not blaming him for that anymore. It is a thing of the past and we need to move on… I’m a little more pissed that he betrayed my trust…

>What "thing" did you shove her into?
I… I don’t know. It was that experiment they were conducting. I-I didn’t mean to… sorry, mother…

>we think your father rigged that experiment to blow in the hopes it would kill Graven.
WHAT?! He would never… NO! I’m not going to tolerate you… you… whatever you are badmouthing my father! Do you even know the man!?

Insert The man who knew just enough_
>>
No. 450744 ID: 38cd76

>Why is she limping?

Do you really want to know? Probably. It has to do with Kevros, and a topic of discussion much less serious than we want it right now.

> Do you even know the man!?

Nope. We just know of him, and some of the people he's reportedly work with on various things, that lead us to make some eerie conclusions. Why don't you tell us about him?
>>
No. 450746 ID: 886a4d

This is what we know OF the man

>Davros Hoarder
Subject: Davros Hoarder
Age: 4864
Alias: Greed / Rapax.
Gender/Race: Male/Lizard (swamp).
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Wives (total x74) - Decease (Murder), Sons (total x46) - Decease (murder), Daughters (total x35) - Decease (Murder), Daughter – Active.
Location: City Arena.
Special: owes me 10 bucks.
Fate: Greed.
Criminal Record: Murder of family, Motive: Greed.

We don't know him really but that profile paints a fairly grim picture, he's murdered every single family member hes had since the cataclysm... but you. It might be false but we can't dismiss it. Not when he is directly involved with you two. Liz cares for you too much to do so.
>>
No. 450747 ID: d6c330

She's limping? We didn't even notice. Kind of hard for us to make out little details like that- from our perspective your world loses some resolution.

But yeah. She was doing a certain something with a certain someone for entirely longer than she should have. Take a sniff with that impressive lizard snout of yours and you'll know exactly what we're talking about.

>Do you even know the man?
Maybe, sort of? But that was 4000 years ago, and possibly a fake memory thing. All we really know if we've been told things that make us very suspicious. Either someone is fucking with us, or your dad isn't as nice as you would like to think.

We should find out, either way.
>>
No. 450776 ID: c31f72

Wouldn't you be limping after a couple hours of what was apparently really really good sex?

Also, Kevros is adorable in his maids outfit. I just wanted you to know that, so I can tell him that someone else knows later.
>>
No. 450778 ID: b3ca75
File 134661331124.png - (16.20KB , 800x600 , 137.png )
450778

>She was doing a certain something with a certain someone for entirely longer than she should have.
She was… fighting? With whom? Wait, Kevros? That doesn’t…
>Take a sniff with that impressive lizard snout of yours and you'll know exactly what we're talking about.
huh? …oh …OH! EW!
:maggy2: Take a shower next time you do something like that!
:lizbeth: Sorry…

>Also, Kevros is adorable in his maids outfit. I just wanted you to know that, so I can tell him that someone else knows later.
…WHAT? KEVROS? Y-your joking, right?

>Subject: Davros Hoarder
W-what? None of that make any sense! You’re telling me I have 34 sisters and 46 brothers? That’s… that quite clearly doesn’t work… I had a sister that died of illness when she was young and a brother that was born dead, not over fifty of them!
>Age: 4864
…your insane, aren’t you? He can’t be nearly five thousand years old! That impossible! No, clearly you guys are lying. You’re trying to kick me while I’m down just for fun, right?

>Why don't you tell us about him?
He’s a great man. He’s… he’s… ow, my head… wha… w-why do I remember him both as a cruel man and as the nice one that he is? N-n-no, he didn’t do that… I… WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY MEMORIES? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Insert Level 12 Migraine_
>>
No. 450779 ID: d6c330

>He can’t be nearly five thousand years old!
Why not? Liz is. And we've met others.

>You’re trying to kick me while I’m down just for fun, right?
Nope. We get our kicks through bad puns and matchmaking. Emotional abuse isn't our style, although we are rather blunt.
>>
No. 450781 ID: 886a4d

So Maggie can see the truth.... We must go deeper.
>>
No. 450787 ID: c31f72

The best part of Kevros in a maids outfit has to be either the cute little ribbon on his tail or his blushing so hard he almost exploded. His whole head was red!
I bet more of him was red, but we left before the action started so I didn't get to see.
Also, I would never kid about sexy crossdressing paladins. Never.
>>
No. 450810 ID: 0c2247

>>450778
We can't mess with memories.

You got upset at Graven because he hid unpleasant information from you for so long.
Now you are getting upset at us because we are sharing unpleasant information with you the first real chance we had.

We can't tell if the information we are providing is accurate or not because it was provided to us by the oracle and the oracle could have an agenda, but you deserve to know everything we know about your family.
>>
No. 450815 ID: f2c20c

>>450778
We didn't do that! If anything, our presence allows you to remember something you normally can't. I mean, we're a powerful entity and don't even understand how we work.

Also I'd like to point out that we were given all that information we spewed out at you by the Oracle, the robot Liz visited while you were stuck in that room for a while in the ruins filled with insane robots. I keep telling the others that we should take what she said with a grain of salt, but most of them won't listen. We need to verify our facts before we act on them or tout them as truth.

Speaking of the nature of truth, do you know any magic that would let you figure out which set of memories is real? We should do that before we go anywhere near the arena.
>>
No. 450845 ID: b3ca75
File 134661979407.png - (15.98KB , 800x600 , 138.png )
450845

>The best part of Kevros in a maids outfit has to be either the cute little ribbon on his tail or his blushing so hard he almost exploded. His whole head was red!
…I-I actually want to see this now…

>Why not? Liz is. And we've met others.
But Liz is some weird android thing! My dad isn’t!
>Nope. We get our kicks through bad puns and matchmaking.
Y-you… You’re the one that got Graven to ask me out! What kind of sick game are you playing!?

>do you know any magic that would let you figure out which set of memories is real?
I-I dunno… Graven is the one that knows everything about magic, not me…

>our presence allows you to remember something you normally can't.
Remember? B-but these things I “remember” doesn’t fit! I didn’t kill Lizbeth, she standing right next to me… h-hugging me… a-and… I remember hanging myself… I-I don’t want to die…

Maggwen -2 sanity

Insert Don’t hang around_

Just a heads up, I’ve got an operation on Tuesday which will force me to put the quest on hiatus for a while. There will also probably be a dip in quality (as this thing had any to begin with) when I restart it, as I’ll be high on painkillers. If I’m lucky thought I’ll be able to update some tomorrow before I put this thing on ice.
>>
No. 450847 ID: d6c330

>B-but these things I “remember” doesn’t fit!
Oh! Wrath said something about time loops to us before, although we ignored it at the time because he's a lying jerk. Maybe he was telling the truth, and we're somehow letting you remember things that happened to you in alternate timelines? Weird, that hasn't happened for anyone else.

...we're sorry for confusing the heck out of you, Mags. We really just wanted to help.

Back to Liz! (Before we do more damage. Really, we are the worst friends to this poor girl).

Good luck! And if you're concerned about being high, just do another Hans quest or Aquaman part II or something. The dream sequences will probably benefit from it.
>>
No. 450848 ID: 886a4d

So the death Oracle foresaw for you wasn't suicide... but murder. It was another way to kill you. Goddamn it. Where is the destroy brainwashing button.

I think we need to talk to Graven. Not only do you have surpressed memories but most likely he some how put some controls into you as well.
>>
No. 450857 ID: f2c20c

>>450845
Wait, you remember IMPOSSIBLE things?! Those must be alternate timelines. I don't get why we're affecting you like this. How about we get the hell out of your head just in case, until we find out a bit more about the machine that scarred you. My best guess is that that's why we're affecting you. Please indicate whether or not the false memories go away, after we leave. If they don't, we'll need to fix it. We'll try to stay out of your head from now on, too.

Also, sorry about meddling in your affairs with the matchmaking and such but we do have good intentions. It's not a game, for us; we're trying to help you, because we like you. Your life is improving, isn't it? If you don't want to trust us, that's fine. Just trust your friends.

FYI, Kevros is very embarrassed and guilty about the crossdressing issue, so it might not be a good idea to bring it up lightly. I kinda wish that we hadn't told you, in fact.

(let's go back to Liz.)
>>
No. 450886 ID: 0c2247

>>450845
>You’re the one that got Graven to ask me out!
In the sense that we pushed him to act on his feeling, yes.
We also pushed him to tell you the truth, which kinda backfired.

>Remember? B-but these things I “remember” doesn’t fit! I didn’t kill Lizbeth, she standing right next to me… h-hugging me…
Oh, crap! You're remembering previous iterations of the time loop!

Ok, we may or may not have told you this before, but we've tried and tried to stop a second apocalypse. Each time we've failed, each time the world has been reset to the first apocalypse, and each time we awaken with Lizbeth and have no memory of what happened.
You're remembering things that happened in previous cycles.

>a-and… I remember hanging myself… I-I don’t want to die…
This is the important part - you need to remember why the other Maggy killed herself so we can keep the root cause from happening this time.
We want you to live a long, happy life. We're doing everything we can and a few things we probably can't to make that happen.

Now we really need to talk to your dad; if his behavior changes this much between cycles then there's a good chance he remembers previous cycles, which suggests...

Oracle: How long does each time loop last? How many loop iterations have there been? To an observer who was alive before the apocalypse but does not remember previous loops, how long has it been since the apocalypse?
>>
No. 450887 ID: 886a4d

... no one else thinks that shes brainwashed to kill Liz then commit suicide. =(
>>
No. 450901 ID: c31f72

We're not playing a sick game, we just want as many people as possible to have happy endings, its just that living the rest of your life with someone you love and having a bunch of children seems to be the easiest one for us to do.
After all, giving other people happy endings helps some of us forget that we're immortal sentient headvoices that'll likely exist long after everyone and everything we cared about has died.

When did all this stuff about preventing apocalypses come up? I don't think I was paying attention when it happened...
>>
No. 451014 ID: 38cd76

You should be nicer to Graven, Maggie. Yeah, he's messed up some, but he's trying to make it right. He loves you very very much, whatever kind of relationship you have. That's why he couldn't hide things from you anymore. You're mad at him now, for NOT hiding things from you? Because it was entirely his call to set things straight.

As far as your dad goes... it's good to love your dad. But he may have gotten himself involved in something bigger than the both of you. Don't beat yourself up about it, not your fault. Don't beat him up about it either, because sometimes good kind people make tragic mistakes.

Just relax a bit. Go hit up a spa for some girl time and meditate some on like... the meaning of life and love and all that jass.
>>
No. 451021 ID: b33427

Maggy, what you're remembering are alternate pasts and events that could have happened, but didn't. We don't know why our presence is causing such memories to manifest; Possibly our extra-temporal form is reacting badly to something that happened to you in the past. We just don't know, but we trust your friends will find out and set things right.

We'll vacate your mind so this doesn't get worse. For the moment, focus on the here and now, and don't think or remember. Clear your mind, let everything that comes in slide past, and focus on your breathing and your friend's embrace. Goodbye, and sorry.

[SWITCH FOCUS: Lizbeth]

Lizbeth, just in case you didn't hear what we told Maggy, we suspect our outside-of-time power and status is reacting badly to some part of Maggy, causing her to remember parts of possible pasts. She needs simple comfort and quiet right now, so keep hugging her and be silent until she's feeling a bit better.

...Though, while you're doing that, could you test a hunch I have. Drop the solid illusion on Maggy's face, and use your knowledge of illusions to examine her scarring to see if it's a permanent illusion. It's probably not, but you may as well check.

...What knocked the bouquet off the table...? Liz, there may be an invisible person in the room right now. Don't move, use your illusion knowledge, and look around for anything odd. Don't react if you do spot something.
>>
No. 451047 ID: 6a1ec2

Pay attention to what is going on around you Magwen. Feel Liz's hugs, the painting against your head. Pay attention to what you can hear. Are there birds outside the window? You may be remembering wrong and that's OK. You can figure it out later. For now just let the past be the past, and pay attention to what you are experiencing right now, when you are loved and you are safe. How does that make you feel?
>>
No. 451176 ID: 0c2247

>>451021
Solid illusion: ROOM IS A STEEL CAGE BALLPIT!
You can't make solid illusions inside other objects, so the place where the invisible person is will be a big hole in the balls.
>>
No. 451177 ID: b3ca75
File 134667567062.png - (16.02KB , 800x600 , 139.png )
451177

>...we're sorry for confusing the heck out of you, Mags. We really just wanted to help.
You aren’t really doing a good job!
>It's not a game, for us; we're trying to help you, because we like you. Your life is improving, isn't it?
I-I guess? Maybe? I don’t know… everything looks so bleak anyway…
>In the sense that we pushed him to act on his feeling, yes.
It just doesn’t feel right having some… cosmic being play around with your life…

>remember things that happened to you in alternate timelines.
…alternate? So… so what would happened if… if it wasn’t for you?
>we've tried and tried to stop a second apocalypse.
The world is going to end? I… why do I feel happy that would happen? That’s… just wrong.
>you need to remember why the other Maggy killed herself so we can keep the root cause from happening this time.
I felt lonely… and abandoned… that I didn’t really matter…

>FYI, Kevros is very embarrassed and guilty about the crossdressing issue, so it might not be a good idea to bring it up lightly.
I’ll remember that... we’re all secretly freaks here, aren’t we?
>>
No. 451178 ID: b3ca75
File 134667568282.png - (16.06KB , 800x600 , 140.png )
451178

>Now we really need to talk to your dad; if his behavior changes this much between cycles then there's a good chance he remembers previous cycles.
Wait… what does my dad have to do with the world ending? Is he some kind of machine too? …and what would that make me!?
>living the rest of your life with someone you love and having a bunch of children.
Having children? …me? …I would like that…
>You should be nicer to Graven, Maggie. Yeah, he's messed up some, but he's trying to make it right. He loves you very much.
…I guess your right… I shouldn’t throw away our relationship just like that. He is after all one of the few I have left…
>Go hit up a spa for some girl time.
But… I already was at the spa today… And shouldn’t I be at that party tonight? It starts in just a few hours…
>Clear your mind, let everything that comes in slide past, and focus on your breathing and your friend's embrace.

…She really has some soft hands, doesn’t she…
…and she’s so warm and nice…
…I wish it could be like this forever…

>>
No. 451179 ID: b3ca75
File 134667569235.png - (16.19KB , 800x600 , 141.png )
451179

>Please indicate whether or not the false memories go away, after we leave.
>SWITCH FOCUS: Lizbeth
You are now controlling Lizbeth.
:maggy2: I-I still remember those other things… but they are more like a dream then a memory now…

>Drop the solid illusion on Maggy's face, and use your knowledge of illusions to examine her scarring to see if it's a permanent illusion.
Nope, no illusion there… there is some magic residue on the scar thought, but I don’t know from what.
>Don't move, use your illusion knowledge, and look around for anything odd. Don't react if you do spot something.
…There is no one there? Aren’t you guys a little paranoid? I mean, the flower probably fell because we ripped the door off…
>Solid illusion: ROOM IS A BALLPIT!
See? No one’s here.

>Oracle: How long does each time loop last?
:hal: Calculating... unable to find perfect answer… error… between one to two weeks, unable to calculate exact time.
>How many loop iterations have there been?
:hal: Unable to connect to primary server! Unable to answer query!
>To an observer who was alive before the apocalypse but does not remember previous loops, how long has it been since the apocalypse?
:hal: Calculating... unable to find perfect answer… error… between two thousand and tree thousand years, unable to calculate exact time.

Insert better calculator_
>>
No. 451257 ID: 6a1ec2

Thank you Oracle.

Cuddle with Magwen beneath the ball pit, Lizbeth.
>>
No. 451268 ID: 0c2247

>>451179
The invisible person it either on the bed, on the dresser, or they left.
Cuddle with Maggy until she's calmed down and relaxed.
>>
No. 451341 ID: b33427

Keep cuddling and comforting Maggy. Whisper that it's going to be all right; It'll get better. Create a solid illusion of a warm blanket around you two. Softly hum that Precursor tune you remembered to her, and hold her for as long as she needs you to. Just don't go beyond hugging level. In her state, it'd be real risky to get into anything more than that. Perhaps when she's in a better place, but not now.

(Though, just to be silly, create solid illusions of the ball pit balls stuck on the end of your and Maggy's horns.)

>there is some magic residue on the scar though
That might have something to do with her remembering her alternate past time-line selves when we were in contact with her. Better make a mental note to talk to Graven about analyzing it later.

>I mean, the flower probably fell because we ripped the door off…
You'd think so, except they fell off the table suspiciously long after the door was ripped off and put back. Could you just humor us and create a solid illusion of a bunch of confetti at ceiling level. It'll fall down and outline anyone hiding in here. Hopefully that'll put our paranoia to rest for now.

>Insert better calculator_
I'd take that as a new objective. Oracle, report the location of a suitably better calculator. Alternately, locate either the primary, secondary, or tertiary servers.
>>
No. 451375 ID: f2c20c

>>451179
Oh, I thought the Oracle was still recuperating.

Oracle: Who is Sloth?
>>
No. 451569 ID: b3ca75
File 134673545528.png - (16.47KB , 800x600 , 142.png )
451569

>Oracle: Who is Sloth?
:hal: ...U-unable to connect to primary server! Unable to answer query!
>locate the primary server.
:hal: Primary servers was destroyed with the collapse of Town.
>Secondary, or tertiary servers.
:hal: Unable to connect to primary server! Unable to answer query!
>Thank you Oracle.
:hal: …you’re…welcome, sister?

>Create a solid illusion of a warm blanket around you two.
>Softly hum that Precursor tune you remembered to her.
>Cuddle with Magwen beneath the ball pit until she's calmed down and relaxed, Lizbeth.
>Just don't go beyond hugging level.
Clearly the best plan!
:maggy2: whoa, what are y- LIZBETH!
:lizbeth: It's going to be all right, It'll get better.
Critical hit!

Maggwen +2 happiness!
Maggwen +1 Loyalty!
Maggwen +1 Love!


…wait, is love good or bad?

>The invisible person it either on the bed, on the dresser, or they left.
>Could you just humor us and create a solid illusion of a bunch of confetti at ceiling level. It'll fall down and outline anyone hiding in here.
There never was anyone invisible in here. Stop being so paranoid! I mean, why would there even be some invisible du-

“Crunch”

…wait, what was that?

Insert Hiatus is a go!_
>>
No. 451572 ID: f2c20c

>>451569
Love is bad if you don't want to steal her from Graven and get on his bad side. You should probably try to back off a little and be more of a supportive friend than a physically affectionate pursuer of her underpants.

Also, cage the intruder, then remove the balls.

Oracle: You're Sloth, aren't you. Do you want us to completely discard everything you've told us so far, and never contact you again? If not, start telling us the truth.
>>
No. 451573 ID: 6a1ec2

Don't listen to them. Love is always good.
>>
No. 451574 ID: fa9f7e

>>451573
No it isn't, love is always bad. I would think of a reason why, but I'm too tired to brain properly.
>>
No. 451585 ID: f2c20c

Oh wait, durr. If we want to verify Oracle's information, we should just cross-reference it with our own database.

[fact check Oracle's info on the precursors' histories by looking up our own timeline via the database's history data. Also, look up the identity of Sloth, and any other information pertaining to Oracle.]
>>
No. 451591 ID: 886a4d

Love is good, we can work on Graven later.
>>
No. 451592 ID: f2c20c

>>451591
Work on Graven how, exactly?
>>
No. 451596 ID: 886a4d

....

on loving Liz

I'll put it this way Liz. Is loving Kevros bad? I think Maggie deserves love, as does Graven... as do you. But some things you have to decide yourself.
>>
No. 451599 ID: f2c20c

>>451596
Isn't that a bit self-centered? You want everyone to love Liz and have sex with her?

I think it's plenty obvious at this point that Graven would really prefer it if he had Maggy to himself. He got kinda pissed off when Liz made out with her in front of him and proposed that they both date her. When she backed off a bit, he calmed down.

Besides...
>AS A FRIEND DAMMIT.
>Wasn’t that what I meant?
Liz doesn't even feel that way about Maggy.

I say again, we have been pushing Liz into giving the wrong impression. Maggy falling in love with her is a bad thing. The harem ending will not work, and will blow up in our faces if we really try for it, since Graven isn't into it either. Give up on it. Don't break Maggy's heart by making her love someone who doesn't love her back. She's had enough heartache from thinking that was the case with Graven.
>>
No. 451600 ID: 0c2247

>>451569
Oracle: Ok, so you're Sloth. Big deal. Our goals don't have to be in conflict, so we don't have to be in conflict. Tell us what you want out of all this and we'll see what we can do.

Lizbeth: Love is good.
You're not going to get between her and Graven, and you're not going to be doing anything Graven or Kevros would disapprove of, so don't worry.
>>
No. 451601 ID: 886a4d

..... we've been aiming for the 'harem' route since the start, so yes I want Gareth, Kevros, Lizbeth and Maggwin all to love each other. As for Lizbeth loving Maggy as a friend thats a good thing. I'm a firm believer you should be friends with your spouses. It doesn't preclude loving her as a lover.

You do bring up a valid point with Graven though... but we can work on that as I said.
>>
No. 451602 ID: f2c20c

>>451601
You realize that that attitude is exactly what Maggy objects to? Meddling in her life like this, for little more than to satisfy our own ambition? I can't stop you, outnumbered as I am. I just hope Liz has enough sense to listen to my solitary voice of reason and act appropriately.
>>
No. 451610 ID: c460ad

>>451602
Adding my voice here too. Harem route is a terrible, terrible idea.
>>
No. 451616 ID: 9718f3

The harem route is potentially viable, but will only work if we pick them both up at once, as a couple. Which they aren't yet. They have issues, big ones, still hanging over their heads.

So love is good, but we should ease off until we've fixed their faces and see what they do with each other. Graven has been extraordinarily non-committal on the whole thing and we haven't concretely nailed down the why. We need to see that resolved or clarified before advancing with either of them further.

Anyway, there's some kind of ninja or something on the table. So, like, illusion up a cage or something surrounding the table. And ask who they are and what they want, I guess.
>>
No. 451626 ID: fa9f7e

>>451610
Agreed.
>>
No. 451724 ID: 6e44d2

>>451626
>>451610
>>451602
Guys, guys guys... Come on now. This is the future! Everyone wants a harem! Keep at it, Liz!
>>
No. 451730 ID: a5478c

I will vote against harem
>>
No. 451749 ID: 6a1ec2

Considering to the best of our knowledge we've been repeating the same handful of weeks for the last 2000 years or so I'd say ensuring the harem route is not a high priority. Just do what comes natural. That is, let Graven and Magwen alone. You have other concerns such as not dooming the world again for the 564th time.
>>
No. 451777 ID: 886a4d

>>451749
Err what seems natural is helping our friends to the best of our ability. So far that has gotten Kevros to love us, and Maggwen well on the way to it (1 more point I believe till full blown love)
>>
No. 451887 ID: b33427

Liz, that was the sound of an invisible peeping tom standing on Maggy's dresser, and stepping on a ball pit ball by accident. Immediately create a solid illusion cage over the peeping tom before he, or she, can move, with a bucket of red paint dumped over the top of it to mark whoever that is.

Unfortunately, this intruder puts the brakes on talking to Maggy about your relationship with her right now. You're going to have to tell her later that you only want to be friends right now, not lovers. You don't know if you want to go that way, for the time being.

>Just don't go beyond hugging level.
Lizbeth, your definition of "hugging level" is a wee bit higher than common. Dial it back a couple notches, 'k.
>>
No. 452660 ID: b3ca75
File 134710834287.png - (139.52KB , 400x295 , AquamanMasteroftheknownuniverse.png )
452660

INTERMISSION!
Let’s all go to the lobby~♪

We now bring you the all-time classic… AQUAMAN 2: Vengeance (aka, I’m high on painkillers weeeee…)

In the year 2012, war was beginning…
Aquaman, the strongest there is, manage with both cunning and luck defeat his arch nemesis Superman, the biggest dick there is, and in doing so Aquaman secured his path to world domination. Today he rules the universe and every superhero and villain that ever had a chance of stopping him is now either dead, crushed by his mighty might, or bow down before his amazing swag (just look at that swag!). Everyone, except for one man….
>>
No. 452661 ID: b3ca75
File 134710835345.png - (255.27KB , 528x600 , Parents=dead.png )
452661

…The one man who is the night! BATMAN!

:batman: …I’m batman.
…err… I already said that…
:batman: I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the zit before your dinner date! I am the repairman who tells you your warranty has run out, I am DARKWING DU- I mean The BATMAN! …I’m batman…

…Right… but how will the mighty Batman defeat Aquamans amazing swag?

Insert drugs are bad m’kay_

:batman: MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!
>>
No. 452666 ID: 9718f3

He's much too powerful for a direct confrontation! If you can't defeat him... you must change him.

Kill his parents, turn him to the path of ultimate justice. The path of BATMAN!
>>
No. 452667 ID: d6c330

You must deprive him of the source of his powers! You must destroy the seas.
>>
No. 452705 ID: b3ca75
File 134712699817.png - (151.78KB , 400x500 , nunchucks.png )
452705

Kill his parents, turn him to the path of ultimate justice. The path of BATMAN!
Wait... isn’t his parents already dead? And didn’t they abandon him to his death when he was young? I mean, having dead parents is kind of a prerequisite for being a superhero, right?
:batman: AND VENGEANCE!
Shush you….

>You must destroy the seas.
:batman: Of course! I have just the thing in my belt, my can Global cool down spray! Never leave home without it. With this the Earths water supply will freeze and rob Aquaman of his power source!
>>
No. 452706 ID: b3ca75
File 134712701829.png - (159.96KB , 333x389 , Al Gore.png )
452706

Oh no! Aquaman is on to you and have sent one of his fiercest lieutenants, Al Gore, Nobel peace prize winner and the inventor of the internet. How can batman ever hope to defeat such a fe- wait, doesn’t Al Gore fight Global warming, the opposite of what you are doing? Why is he even here?

Insert It is a series of tubes_
>>
No. 452707 ID: d6c330

YES. Deploy your Bat-ice9, freeze the seas.
>>
No. 452708 ID: 886a4d

TO destroy Al Gore you must destroy the internet (we can always remake it later) It will rob him of most of his power and you can throw his head amonsgt the rest of your trophies.
>>
No. 452712 ID: 6e44d2

>>452707
Heh, ice-9. I read that story.
>>
No. 452734 ID: b3ca75
File 134713354444.png - (103.47KB , 550x310 , WINNER!.png )
452734

>Deploy your Bat-ice9, freeze the seas.
You can’t, Al gore is blocking it with his psychic vegan powers, as he apparently is one in secret. …That fiend!

>TO destroy Al Gore you must destroy the internet.
:batman: yes, it is a necessary sacrifice. I have to use he’s own weapon against him… politics, and vote yes on the new S.U.C.K act to eradicate the whole internet! Aha, take that, interne-
>>
No. 452735 ID: b3ca75
File 134713355482.png - (253.79KB , 550x413 , BLOCKED.png )
452735

>>
No. 452743 ID: bf54a8

okay, once al is gone put the internet back together.
>>
No. 452748 ID: d6c330

Desperate porn addicts of the world- rebuild the internet!
>>
No. 452816 ID: 6a1ec2

Guys I can't see the quest anymore! What's happening? Why is my Internet almost accidentally?
>>
No. 452941 ID: b3ca75
File 134720600624.png - (178.56KB , 400x400 , Unity.png )
452941

>Guys I can't see the quest anymore! What's happening? Why is my Internet almost accidentally?
Because Batman accidentally your internet with politics and… wait, if your internet is accidentally, how are you writing that?

>Desperate porn addicts of the world- rebuild the internet!
And thus, a new era began for Mankind. A new world order, composed of millions porn addicts, rose from the ashes of the former world government we knew. This new order brought great prosperity and huge leaps of technological advancement as they not only rebuild the internet to its former glory, but made it 50% faster in the search for porn. With the help of this new technology they united the war torn world and created a Utopia, a golden age of mankind. Within days all wars had ended and world peace prospered, every disease had been cured, immortality had been reached and most importantly, Half-Life Episode 3 was released. But then Batman released the bat-ice9, wiping out all of humanity and destroying earth itself.

:batman: Worth it in the name of JUSTICE!
>>
No. 452942 ID: b3ca75
File 134720601786.png - (463.65KB , 532x414 , A\'tuin.png )
452942

:aqua: w-what are you doing?
:batman: Stopping you, criminal scum!
:aqua: By killing of everyone?
:batman: And destroying all the seas! You’re powerless now, scum!
:aqua: …er… you do realize that pretty much every writer we have had thinks space is like an ocean?
:batman: …and?
:aqua: that mean I can with the power of rule lawyering use space itself as a sea!
:batman: …what…
:aqua: Eat space whales, Batman. SPACE WHALES!
:batman: tha- wha- how… does… that… make… WHAT!? …And that’s a turtle!

Insert Mobius Dickius_
>>
No. 452947 ID: d6c330

>with the power of rule lawyering
Hey, aquaman gets access to Liz's feats?

>Space whales
So aquaman's power gives him control over Discworld. Great.

Batman: you have no alternative now. Destroy Space.
>>
No. 452949 ID: 886a4d

Use the power of your useless trinkets which include a time machine. Go back to the beginning of time and destroy the very thing which makes up space. The Universe.

Victory!
>>
No. 452985 ID: b3ca75
File 134721578836.png - (643B , 76x96 , sarda.png )
452985

>Use the power of your useless trinkets which include a time machine. Go back to the beginning of time and destroy the very thing which makes up space. The Universe.
:batman: …yes, it’s the only way… I’m sorry, universe, but JUSTICE needs to be done!
:aqua: wait, what?

Batman uses Time travel (rewind)!
Batman uses Backhand slap on universe!
Universe takes 9999x9999 damage!
Sarda takes 0 damage!
Universe has been slain!

>>
No. 452986 ID: b3ca75
File 134721580739.png - (322.46KB , 500x300 , BatmanThrone.png )
452986

>Victory!
And thus our “hero” Batman! Took over the world... that he just unmade… so he’s pretty lonely. But even with everyone, that is to say, no one, under his tyrannical thumb, he felt like something was missing…

>Summon the biggest fish
:batman: yes…
>>