[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 435116)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 134291374635.png - (9.61KB , 1000x356 , Final Pixel Adventure.png )
435116 No. 435116 ID: b3ca75

Thread 1 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/427832.html#427832.html
Thread 2 - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/431232.html#431232.html
Discussion - http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html

>RUN Pixel_Adventures\Epicmovie.wav
…loading...
Error! “Epicmovie.wav” is corrupted!
Initiating system shutdown.
System shutdown Cancelled by “Wrath.exe”
Run Pixel_Adventures\Wrath.exe
…loading…
Expand all images
>>
No. 435117 ID: b3ca75
File 134291376037.png - (17.98KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
435117

:mrw: Is… is this thing on? Hello? Can you hear me? If you can, then we have an amazing breakthrough! I’m feeling giddy just thinking about it!
>>
No. 435118 ID: b3ca75
File 134291377192.png - (17.91KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
435118

:mrw: oh, where is my manners, I am Jacob Waechter, mighty scientist, doing anything in the name of SCIENCE! And you, my precious, are the first step of technological evolution that will change the world forever! So please, take control over me, as I am your faithful servant, a servant of SCIENCE!

:mrw: It... It did work right?

You have gained control over Jacob!

Insert command_
>>
No. 435122 ID: 7c31d2

You aren't a sexy lizard wizard! You aren't a sexy lizard wizard at all!
>>
No. 435125 ID: b85f8c

>>435118
Are you making a robot lizard?

Right right, let's test this control out. Do a little dance.
>>
No. 435126 ID: e3aff6

Nope. You are just hearing things.
>>
No. 435132 ID: cf49fc

>>435118
Fool, you have unleased our hellish MIND CONTROL POWERS! Hahahah, just kidding. Would you kindly tell us why you're building a sentient lizard wizard robot?
>>
No. 435139 ID: c7f8fb

Hey, you! Science man! Our opening cinematic won't load! You got a way to repair corrupted files?

Hm... In control huh? Stop hitting yourself.
>>
No. 435144 ID: b3ca75
File 134291909127.png - (17.90KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
435144

>Do a little dance.
Do the monkey with me! Nananana!
>You aren't a sexy lizard wizard! You aren't a sexy lizard wizard at all!
>Fool, you have unleased our hellish MIND CONTROL POWERS!
Hmm, there seems to be some instability in the system. I’ll have to check up on that later
>Nope. You are just hearing things.
That’s… that’s kind of exactly what I hoped for, you know…

>Would you kindly tell us why you're building a sentient lizard wizard robot?
Wait, how do you know of my pet project? Can you access my memories!? No wait, then you wouldn’t be asking. Hmm…
First off, it’s not a robot, it is a fully organic construct. And second, why do you believe it will reach sentience? No one else has ever succeeded in making a sentient construct before. Well, to answer your question, I’m creating it on my free time as a hobby. I hope one day I can make it into a maid so I don’t have to clean up all the messes I make… And maybe it can be used for entertainment to, like singing… yes, I’ll program it to sing several song, genius!
>>
No. 435146 ID: 7c31d2

Wait, shes a sexy lizard wizard maid? I love you long dead mad scientist!
Now, how the hell did you pull us back in time and can you ensure the lizard wizard maid has a thing for both genders? There's this adorable lizard paladin that some of us think would make a adorable lesbian lizard. Or alteast I think he would make a adorable lesbian lizard.
>>
No. 435147 ID: c7f8fb

We're somewhat displaced from you, chronologically. From our perspective, we've already interacted with the completed Lizbeth Lizbot, helping her survive an adventure or two. We're actually kind of surprised to now be supervising her construction.

Perhaps you could tell us what we are, or how you called us to speak with you?
>>
No. 435150 ID: a370aa

we know you are working on her because we can SEE a lizard head on your desk
>>
No. 435164 ID: bbee3d

Oh boy, do we have questions for you.

What exactly makes an organic construct different from an ordinary organic being?

Do you have anything against plants?

Where is your snazzy laboratory located? Do you have any creepy lab assistants, or are you not that kind of scientist?
>>
No. 435165 ID: c7f8fb

Oh, wait wait wait, I just remembered the most important question.

Your android is going to be fully functional, right? Because I know she, us, a hunky paladin and possibly a sexy assassin are going to very disappointed if she isn't.
>>
No. 435169 ID: e3aff6

Could you do us a favor? Tattoo "We're on you you, Iracundus." on the bottom of her right foot. This is part of a very important experiment.
>>
No. 435170 ID: cf49fc

>>435144
No, you fool. Believe in yourself, you can do it! Although, to be honest, you'll probably die horribly in the attempt. But hey, you'll die doing what you love: Science.

Anywho, we're from the future, sent back in time to protect you from time travelling constructs. Ironically, so that you can successfully create an Illusion wielding construct.
>>
No. 435172 ID: a7a256

What do you want, Jacob?
>>
No. 435183 ID: 6a1ec2

We're an amazing breakthrough. That's great. Go back to Aquaman.
>>
No. 435186 ID: b85f8c

>>435144
Alright, let's go outside. Give us a tour of your lab.
>>
No. 435188 ID: 147853

>>435125
Make a little love. Get down tonight.
>>
No. 435190 ID: b33427

Are the processes used to make us based in time manipulation or chronomancy? Or do you have a colleague working in that field? Anything that'd leave us unstuck in time? Because the first thing we remember is giving suggestions for actions to what we highly suspect is that female lizard bio-construct you're making. She also was, is, or will be, fully intelligent and sentient, since she acted completely on her own when we were later separated from her for awhile. So, congratulations in advance for your hobby succeeding beyond all expectations.

Now, on with the tour. What else are you and your colleagues working on?
>>
No. 435195 ID: 0c2247

>>435144
Your buddies are going to kill the planet, and all of science will become magic to an ignorant populace. We have seen beyond the end of life as you know it, and such is the fate you have written for yourselves.

But not all hope is lost! Give your construct the ability to change genders at will, and there may yet be a rebirth of this world.
Also, hiding all your knowledge of SCIENCE! and such in her dreams would probably help. Just a bit.
>>
No. 435198 ID: 2972f8
File 134295352804.jpg - (153.75KB , 800x600 , crassius curio.jpg )
435198

I like the way you think.
>>
No. 435201 ID: b3ca75
File 134295906177.png - (17.89KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
435201

>shes a sexy lizard wizard maid?
Well, her appearance is based on the highest standard of lizard beauty. The wizard part thought and don’t really know about.
>What exactly makes an organic construct different from an ordinary organic being?
One is constructed through SCIENCE and the other is made through the normal way.
>Your android is going to be fully functional, right?
Of course, I am after all trying to create an imitation of life so good that it would be impossible to tell them apart.
>Do you have anything against plants?
Not really, no. except that I keep forgetting to water them.

>Where is your snazzy laboratory located?
In an army base right next to the city named town… don’t ask me why it’s called town, I don’t really know.
>Tattoo "We're on you you, Iracundus."
Ira what now? Is that Latin?
>What do you want, Jacob?
The things that I want by Jacob Waechter. A smoke. A whisky. For the sun to shine. My wife and kid back. That project virtue is a success. Right then, more than anything, I wanted to ensure that you guys are working correctly.
>>
No. 435202 ID: b3ca75
File 134295907451.png - (17.75KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
435202

>We're somewhat displaced from you, chronologically.
That would mean that you were a success! Wait, did you say you were in her? That make no sense, she isn’t the vessel created for you!
>Lizbeth Lizbot
Lizbeth, eh? That actually a good name. I think I’ll call her Lizbeth… Ssus? Ssus is a lizard name right?
>Give your construct the ability to change genders at will
Hmm, you seem to malfunction more the longer you are on. Got to fix that.

>What else are you and your colleagues working on?
Well, right now we are working on the secret military project called Virtue. It will enable us to evolve beyond human understanding an-
>Your buddies are going to kill the planet
Wait, what? That can’t be true. The project has nowhere near that kind of power. B-but maybe you are right, maybe you came back to set things right…

>Also, hiding all your knowledge of SCIENCE! and such in her dreams would probably help. Just a bit.
That is actually a good idea… Hmmm, I’ll start by hiding the recordings of this in her subconscious, it might help her gain sentience later.
>Perhaps you could tell us what we are, or how you called us to speak with you?
You, my dear friend, are the soul of many. I was able to making a connection to you by creating a link between myself and the Mana stream, the origins of the power of all magic. You are by all account magic itself, thought you are at the time being quite divided. I’ll have to fix that later.
>>
No. 435203 ID: 2972f8

please don't make us all one. being inside other guys is kinda gay, and I don't swing that way.

can she get preggers?
>>
No. 435204 ID: c7f8fb

>You are by all account magic itself
Well, that explains how Lizbeth ends up being a reality warping mage, if we end up hanging around with her.

Regrettably, we can't give you many spoilers about the future, as we only have a day or two of future experience, and most of that was spent fighting skeletons, goblins, and lizard dating. We do know that civilization gets driven literally underground, somehow. We have access to a file "epicmovie.wav" that's supposed to contain relevant background information, but it's been corrupted. If you're any good at data recovery, maybe you can figure something out there.

>she isn’t the vessel created for you
What is she a vessel for though? We've had two separate people in the future address her as the vessel. Neither of them seemed to have good intentions in mind for her.

>sexy lizard wizard robot maid
New quest guys: find Liz a maid outfit.
>>
No. 435207 ID: b85f8c

>>435202
You designed us to be chronologically mixed up? The timeline must be very confused.

Anyway, do you know anyone who wears black, has a white helmet with a cross visor, and hates plants? He might have something to do with us being in Liz instead of whatever vessel you intended us to be in. What vessel DID you intend for us to be in?

Speaking of Liz, what are her prospects as far as having a soul is concerned? Would being able to fall in love be a good sign?
>>
No. 435218 ID: b3ca75
File 134297291429.png - (18.18KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
435218

>We do know that civilization gets driven literally underground.
That is quite foreboding, if anything. I’ll have to look into the safety of the program if you are telling me the truth.
>data recovery.
Whatever data you are referring to is clearly beyond human understanding. I quite literally have no idea what you really mean with that metaphor of yours.
>What is she a vessel for though? What vessel DID you intend for us to be in?
She is not a vessel of anything, she will simply be assistant construct build to help me in the lab. You on the other hand would be placed in a highly advanced machine named virtue. You can even see some of the parts still under construction here in my lab.

>You designed us to be chronologically mixed up?
I didn’t design you at all. Being an entity of pure magic you will undoubtedly have amazing magical potential, and thus be able to manipulate time as it was nothing. No one has ever been able to travel through time before, so if you tell the truth, you’ll have to be the one of many.
>do you know anyone who wears black, has a white helmet with a cross visor, and hates plants?
…I don’t think so, sorry.
>what are her prospects as far as having a soul is concerned? Would being able to fall in love be a good sign?
If she can fall in love she should have reached some kind of sentience, and thus might have some kind of soul… Are you really implying I will create a construct so advance? We are nowhere close to that kind of technology today…

:rid: Greetings, professor…
>>
No. 435219 ID: b3ca75
File 134297292290.png - (18.84KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
435219

:mrw: General Ridcully! What are you doing here?
:rid: I’ve told you not to refer to my real name. We have codenames for a reason.
:mrw: …er. I just that your codename is a little… well…
:rid: Then you are in luck as we are changing our codenames today for security reasons. Corporal, give me the papers…
:pride2: Sir, yes, sir!
:rid: Now let’s see. You will hence forth address me with the name Cupiditas…
:mrw: So we just changed the names to Latin?
:rid: Shut it, professor. Your new code name will henceforth be Iracundus. Now, how does the project proceed? Have you made contact with one of many yet?
>>
No. 435220 ID: c7f8fb

>Iracundus
Okay, good news. You're still alive in the disutopian future, and get to see your robot in action.

Bad news: you live in a dungeon full on animate skeletons, you dress in full face covering armor, and you're a creepy Perv who sneaks looks at Liz's ass and wants her to call you "Daddy". You're also one of the two creeps who refers to her as a vessel and implies you have an ulterior motive in exploiting that.

Hopefully you don't actually turn evil and crazy, and you just have to act out those things to avoid a time paradox.

>Ridcully
We've seen him in the future too. Archchancellor of the wizard academy.

Don't tell him we're here. We don't trust him.
>>
No. 435221 ID: 886a4d

It's always possible someone else rendered the surface uninhabital but you ARE messing with the source of magic.

Tell us more about Virtue if you would. Oh and I suppose tell him that your talking to the many right now.


Anyway, I wonder how long ago is this. It's possible you became a lich or some other sort of undead.
>>
No. 435222 ID: e3aff6

Oh for fuck's sake you guys are planning on using an experimental mind-altering device on yourselves without thorough testing beforehand, aren't you. How can you have possibly expected such an undertaking to turn out well?

Well I have soon good news and some bad news for you. The good news is that you and your partners aren't about to get killed soon, but the bad news is you will have somewhere between a major and a complete personality overwrite, so the 'you' that is here now might not be around to enjoy it.
For example, the poor Corpral here gets turned into an idiotic megalomaniac who calls himself 'Pride' like its a good thing.
>>
No. 435224 ID: 0c2247

>>435219
"Yes. They're telling me we're going to accidentally turn the planet's surface into an uninhabitable wasteland, but warning you about it is a waste of time so it's just an 'I told you so' sort of thing.
Oh, and that you wind up getting defiled by goblins after taking an artifact from 'Lizbeth the almost-lesbian wizard blizard' instead of helping her.

Mostly, they are annoying."
>>
No. 435235 ID: b3ca75
File 134298125099.png - (25.25KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
435235

>good news, bad news.
I… I don’t really know how to take this, really…
>Don't tell him we're here. We don't trust him.
And you have a good reason to, he isn’t a nice man. I can’t really lie to him thought, as he has some… “assets” to motivate me by.
>Tell us more about Virtue if you would
Virtue will be a machine capable to controlling time with such precision and power that it will be able to manipulate where every rain drop will land in a storm. Just think of the possibilities! We got the cure for every disease as you can just manipulate every individual cell into never being infected! You can battle age itself by rewinding every cell in your body! You’ll practical be immortal as you can just reset yourself every time you die! Isn’t it amazing?!
>It's possible you became a lich
Liches only exist in myth. No known way to become immortal exists… until now…
>the poor Corpral here gets turned into an idiotic megalomaniac who calls himself 'Pride' like it’s a good thing.
Well, he is already an idiotic megalomaniac prick and his old code name was actually pride, so that doesn’t sound too far off, really.
>>
No. 435236 ID: b3ca75
File 134298125895.png - (23.83KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
435236

:mrw: Well, general, to quote them exactly…
>>435224
:mrw: And yes, including the annoying part.
:rid: Destroying the planet surface? How? Aren’t we trying to prevent it? But you are right, we better be cautious, I’ll personally see to it that the security measures increases and make the initial testing phase twice as long. Hmm, maybe you’ll better install some more fail safes?
:mrw: I’ll already planning on insta- insta- insta- in- - - - -
>>
No. 435237 ID: b3ca75
File 134298126719.png - (13.94KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
435237

:lizbeth: wha…?

You are now controlling lizbeth!
It’s the DAWN OF A NEW DAY!
Insert command_
>>
No. 435238 ID: fa9f7e

>>435237
GO BACK TO SLEEP AND CONTINUE DREAMING ABOUT AQUAMAN
>>
No. 435239 ID: a370aa

>>435237
get up and dress up in magic robe for your next contract
>>
No. 435266 ID: b3ca75
File 134298862430.png - (14.95KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
435266

>GO BACK TO SLEEP AND CONTINUE DREAMING ABOUT AQUAMAN
You cannot be aquaman at the moment as aquaman is dead, please try again later.
>get up and dress up in magic robe for your next contract
Of course, I need the cash! And the adventure! And the sexual tension bet- …forget that last part…
:dwarf: LALI HO
HOLY BATMAN ON A POGOSTICK!

:dwarf: Did I hear thee say contract? Thou are in luck, lad, as there are only three contracts left today! Witch one to thou choose?

Gang war
Stop the fighting between the hammerites and the pagans!

Unexplored territory
Explore uncharted territory!

Lost Relic
Find the lost magical Relic as the mercenaries who was sent out yesterday apparently failed.
>>
No. 435268 ID: b3ca75
File 134298866910.png - (14.89KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
435268

Thou shall also choose three companions for thy adventure!

:Kevros: Kevros Bravesword (Loyal ++)
Paladin
Boyfriend?

:Hans: Hans Fleischer (Loyal)
Biomorphic mage
Psychopath

:Helga: Helga Lundgren (loyal)
Thief
Dwarfy dwarf!

:Sonya: Sonya Wolfswift
Berserker
Loves to kill stuff

:maggy: Maggwen Hoardworthy
Ninja
Trying either to kill you or sleep with you

:olof: Olof Öberg
Defender
Loves to eat

:graven: Graven Voiddrake
Elemental Mage
Grumpy bear


Insert “wise” choice_
>>
No. 435270 ID: fa9f7e

>>435266
Hahaha, Aquaman's a superhero, they stay dead about as long as mayflies stay alive.

Kevros, Maggwen, and Graven.
>>
No. 435271 ID: a370aa

Lost Relic and all lizard team
>>
No. 435272 ID: fa9f7e

As for the adventure, mmm.... can we enslave the gangs, ending their fighting, and make o0ne of them get the relic and the other chart the territory?
>>
No. 435278 ID: 2972f8

get the relic quest. Kevros, Sonya, and do a meeny miney mo for the last one.
>>
No. 435295 ID: 0c2247

>>435268
Kevros, Maggwen, Hans
Lost Relic.
>>
No. 435296 ID: 886a4d

Wait a sec, his code name was Pride? Their project is Virtue? *facepalm*

I bet they are are named after the 7 sins. Iracundus means angry... so he is Wrath. Cupiditas is desire so he is Lust.

Anyay on to the team... I still want the sexy Ninja so Kevros, Helga and Maggwen. Lets go after the relic!
>>
No. 435297 ID: cf49fc

>>435272
PERFECT.
>>
No. 435298 ID: a7a256

Hans, Hans, Hans and Hans.

>>435272
Yes.
>>
No. 435299 ID: 6a1ec2

>>435270
>>435271

That's racist, yo.
>>
No. 435303 ID: dc4a44

Hans, sonya, maggy.

Live dangerously and cause drama! sexy drama!
>>
No. 435304 ID: fa929d

Kevros, Maggwen, Helga
>>
No. 435305 ID: e3aff6

Keveros, Hans, Graven. Because one fighter + mage spam is best team.
>>
No. 435323 ID: 147853

ALL LIZARD PARTY.

Though I guess Kevros is only an okay healer at best... still... healing potions?

ALL LIZARD PARTY.
>>
No. 435324 ID: 147853

>>435305
Alternatively, this.
>>
No. 435326 ID: c7f8fb

Lizbeth's Lizard Legion of Lost re-Lic Lookers
>>
No. 435346 ID: bbee3d

Kevros, Maggwen, Hans. And let's do the gang war, because trying diplomacy with a ninja, a sociopath, and a hopelessly shy paladin should be entertaining.
>>
No. 435365 ID: 5419bc

Lost Relic

Kevros, Maggwen, and Graven.
>>
No. 435369 ID: 6a1ec2

All lizard party.

Naked.

That way you can just copy and paste the sprite 4 times.
>>
No. 435419 ID: b3ca75
File 134304621813.png - (10.44KB , 550x400 , 13.png )
435419

Kevros: 12
Hans: 5
Helga: 2
Sonya: 2
Maggy: 11
Olof: 0 you are bad and should feel bad!
Graven: 7

Gang: 4
Chart: 0
Relic: 6

Lost Relic
The old text refers to an ancient precursor temple that should be buried deep under the city. Within it there should be an astonishing powerful artifact that the text refers to as “virtue”. Find it in the name of temple of the seven and you will be handsomely rewarded. Warning – Might cause: Illness, nausea, insomnia, death, a fate worse than death, pain, fir3, holy, adorable ferrets, Kevros, Hardware error, corruption of epic movies, pizza elementals, gender change, skeletal widows, an urge to jog and bad jokes.

Companions: Kevros, Maggwen, Graven.
>>
No. 435420 ID: b3ca75
File 134304623231.png - (9.96KB , 550x400 , 14.png )
435420

Let’s head for ADVE-

:kevros: w-wait, I have to visit the little b-boys room…
:maggy: Oh shoot, almost forgot my toys… I mean some equipment!
:graven: well, we really are a fearsome bunch, aren’t we?

Welp.
This is an ideal time to talk tactics with any/all your companions, buy any last minute equipment (you still got 100g) or you can just get to know your new friends a little better with annoying questions.

Of course, the only thing you know about the contract is that it will take more than one day to finish and something down there killed of the last mercenaries that went down.

Insert last minute command_

> Hans, Hans, Hans and Hans.
Damn you, now I got to do the adventure of the four Hans! >:(
>>
No. 435423 ID: 2972f8

warn the other two males NOT to sleep with Ms. Black Widow over there.
>>
No. 435424 ID: 4c4acb

How many healing potions do we have? Because without our heal-mage, the answer to that question is not enough.

Also lets find out about who the Temple of the Seven are (or at least who they tell people they are).
>>
No. 435425 ID: c7f8fb

>the adventure of the four Hans!
We will happily go on the cloning accident quests, if and when it happens.

Okay, coo, the relic looks relevant to Liz's background. It may prove necessary to swipe it for ourselves rather than hand it over, though. Kev is loyal to us, he'd go along with it. We need to win at least Maggie over- she can assassinate red if he complains about us going off mission. Preferably we should win them both over, but he may prove grumpy and reticent.

>we really are a fearsome bunch, aren’t we?
Respond with an absurd string of alliteration, citing the awesomeness of an all lizard team.
>>
No. 435426 ID: 147853

Load up on heal potions. Like... a lot. A lot a lot.

A lot alot.
>>
No. 435430 ID: c7f8fb

Well, for 100g, we can get 10 hp pots. That should be plenty to keep Kev alive, and he can use pally powers to heal other party members. If we're desperate for more healing, we have mana pots we could use on him. There's also the chance that as established adventures the other lizards have some of their own supplies.

Ideally though, we should be fighting things at a distance with either Red's elemental attacks, our using and abusing solid illusions for deception, tricks, damage and/or deathtraps, and Maggie sneak-stabbing things. Those tactics don't put us in the path of direct damage very often.
>>
No. 435434 ID: b26bd8

>>435420
four hans adventure, best with biomorphic mages, because clones. and they violently murder each other at the end, leaving only one, much more powerful hans left.
>>
No. 435446 ID: b3ca75
File 134306210213.png - (5.95KB , 550x400 , 7gods.png )
435446

> Temple of the Seven
Of course you know what the temple is, it is after all the biggest religion in existence.

The seven gods are:
Mr. Coffee – Lord of sleep and dreams
Gnome – Guardian of nature and reproduction
Joker – Harbinger of luck and gambling
Emmy – God of Gold and Fortune
Smilie – Duchess of happiness and self-esteem
McDonalds – Duke of food and drink
And of course the grandest of them all
Batman – God of Justice and Mercy!

> Respond with an absurd string of alliteration, citing the awesomeness of an all lizard team.
New alliteration Max record combo! The new record is – 34 – alliterations!
:graven: Our beloved leader has already fallen into madness and we haven’t even left the guild yet! That has to be a new record!

> warn the other two males NOT to sleep with Ms. Black Widow over there.
:kevros: um… D-do you even need to say that?
:graven: You do realize you are probably several weeks too late to warn anyone important? She’s the towns bicycle, everyone’s already gone for a ride.
>>
No. 435447 ID: b3ca75
File 134306212434.png - (27.19KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
435447

> Load up on heal potions. Like... a lot. A lot a lot.
Heal potions x 10 get! You have 0 gold!

And thus our heroes ventured forth! Through cellars and empty caves, they finally arrive to their destination. The fabled Precursor city called TOWN!

:graven: Be on you guard, there is probably still defense systems running. There is a reason why people haven’t scavenge this place completely yet.
:Kevros: wow… This place is huge… How are we supposed to find this relic?
:lizbeth: Well, they old texts say it would be located on the tenth floor, so I guess we have to go downwards?

Insert futility_
>>
No. 435448 ID: e7e90d

>How are we supposed to find this relic?
By following the mostly linear path with occasion chests in dead ends to the obvious end, silly.

Have the ninja be the party scout. Kev in front of the mages to act as meat shield. Threats can be ninja stabbed, tricked / killed with illusions, or blasted by red. Kev should only really be seeing action if we mess up.
>>
No. 435449 ID: 886a4d

Have the Sexy Ninja use her abilities to go in the dark and scout a relatively safe path towards the first set of stairs. If your going go down ten flights you'll need to conserve yourselves. You can't get caught up fighting every two bit monster in a level.
>>
No. 435450 ID: 4c4acb

What are those grey humanoid things lying around? One of them seems to be leaking or bleeding something from its head.
>>
No. 435452 ID: cf49fc

So, the Temple of the seven worships, in order: Sloth, Lust, Envy, Greed, Pride, Gluttony, and Wrath. Huh.

Ah well, let's just wander around until something cool is obtained.
>>
No. 435455 ID: b85f8c

>>435446
>town bicycle
Well I guess now we know she doesn't kill everyone she sleeps with. Also she gets around maybe a little too much. Are there any fantasy STDs you have to worry about- wait nevermind, magic cures all diseases.

I'd like to note that there is a second red eye visible. We have a stealthy party member, so she can scout out ahead of us a little.
>>
No. 435459 ID: 2972f8

investigate the dead-looking stuff lying around.
>>
No. 435461 ID: b3ca75
File 134307043018.png - (27.47KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
435461

>What are those grey humanoid things lying around? One of them seems to be leaking or bleeding something from its head.
It seems to be some kind of precursor guard golems that someone has clobbered to death. There is also an inactive one standing next to the stairs. Oh, and that seems to be some kind of cables, not blood.
>I'd like to note that there is a second red eye visible.
:maggy: It seems to be one of those golems patrolling the hallway, luckily it moving away from us.
>have the Sexy Ninja use her abilities to go in the dark and scout a relatively safe path towards the first set of stairs.
About 5 minutes later…

:maggy: I did a quick sweep of the nearby area, cutie, but didn’t find any obvious means to decent. I did notice that there is one of these weird golems patrolling almost every hallwa-
>>
No. 435462 ID: b3ca75
File 134307043920.png - (28.35KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
435462

:hal: Exterminate!!

Golem attacks Golem Corpse for 40 damage!
Golem Corpse is slain!


:Kevros: Holy Batman on a pogostick!
>>
No. 435463 ID: b3ca75
File 134307045135.png - (27.52KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
435463

:graven: well, at least they don’t seem to notice us as long as we don’t stand in their patrol route.



Insert No hope_
>>
No. 435464 ID: 77e05f

If only we had gone with golemancer. Oh well.

Lizbeth! Quickly! Hack into the golem magic and get it to obey you!
>>
No. 435465 ID: 4c4acb

The golem that has been patrolling destroyed the broken one just now, which means the broken one wasn't there the last time the patrol passed through.

Ok, an endlessly patrolling golem is almost certainly stupid, but we still need to check for anti-illusion sensors. Run back up the stairs, then cast a boxshaped illusion of walls around it.
>>
No. 435466 ID: fa9f7e

>>435464
If we had, these wouldn't be golems, probably skeletons or some shit.
>>
No. 435468 ID: 2972f8

walk up behind them and just sort of stab them in the back. hopefully it won't turn into red mist so you can carry its head around and shoot stuff with it.
>>
No. 435469 ID: 2972f8

OR look for an off switch.
>>
No. 435470 ID: e7e90d

Create the solid illusion of a full length mirror in front of the laser happy patrol bot. It'll see itself, fire, and kill itself.
>>
No. 435477 ID: b3ca75
File 134307577270.png - (28.02KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
435477

>If we had, these wouldn't be golems, probably skeletons or some shit.
Well, both golems and skeletons are constructs and thus I would be able to control both if I was an expert golemancer.
I would actually have allowed you guys to change the golems directives and priorities if you had chosen golemancer, but not control them completely.
>Lizbeth! Quickly! Hack into the golem magic and get it to obey you!
You focus your mind and start trying to take control of the golem but its security measures is too strong.
You’ll have to find a golem with fewer active security system activate if you want to hack them.
>cast a boxshaped illusion of walls around it.
You can’t cast an Illusion that is bigger than yourself! You do make a wall right in front of it thought.

:hal: For the Cre-a-tor!

Golem attacks illusion wall for 40 damage!
Illusion wall is slain!

>>
No. 435478 ID: b3ca75
File 134307578698.png - (28.05KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
435478

>look for an off switch.
The inactive golem does not have any kind of exterior controls of any kind, not even an emergency self-destruct! What a rip-off!
>Create the solid illusion of a full length mirror in front of the laser happy patrol bot. It'll see itself, fire, and kill itself.

:hal: There you are!

Golem attacks Mirror for 40 damage!
Mirror reflect the attack. Golem takes 40 damage!
Golem is slain!


:hal: I don’t hate you…


Insert Failure_
>>
No. 435481 ID: e7e90d

What, no xp? That's a failure alright. Loot the robot corpse of valuable metals at least.
>>
No. 435495 ID: 2972f8

tinker with the inactive golem and try to get out its weapony parts.
>>
No. 435496 ID: e3aff6

Can you get the plating off the unarmored golem? I am curious whether they have a specific power source that can be exploited and/or looted.

Wait... That golem appears to shoot from the red eye, but has a larger lens in the center of its head... We need to find another functional golem and conjure an eye-patch over its non-laser eye.
>>
No. 435507 ID: b3ca75
File 134308405577.png - (27.35KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
435507

>Loot the robot corpse of valuable metals at least.
They are made of painted steel which isn’t really worth a lot. Nearly everything else is either broken or too old to be of any real value.
>tinker with the inactive golem and try to get out its weapony parts.
Success! You are able to remove the laser shooting thingy mostly intact!
>a specific power source that can be exploited and/or looted.
Success again! You find some really old crystalized mana. It would be perfect to power your new found laser thingy.

You found FRIKKING LAZER BEAM! Batteries included!
>>
No. 435508 ID: b3ca75
File 134308407712.png - (28.62KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
435508

>we need to find another functional golem and conjure an eye-patch over its non-laser eye.

:hal: ERROR ERROR! Optics malfunction! Return to HQ for maintenance!

um.. huge success, I guess?

Insert meh_
>>
No. 435512 ID: 6a1ec2

>>435508

You're going to breeze through this dungeon at this rate. What could possibly go wrong? Why it would take a juggarnaut robot wall slowly trapping you against the opposing wall, to even give you pause! Not that that will ever happen, oh no.
>>
No. 435517 ID: 886a4d

I wonder... follow that robot!
>>
No. 435521 ID: b33427

Considering these security constructs are so easy to defeat through non-combat means could indicate that they are either for show, or that they are meant to be directed by a central intelligence that is no longer active. That they aren't giving XP when defeated might also indicate that in their current state, they're too far below your party's level.

Perhaps if you enter combat-space with them, they'll give XP when defeated. The next chance you can grab one from behind, do so and see if it initiates combat.
>>
No. 435523 ID: e3aff6

>>435521
That isn't viable when they do 40 damage per hit.
>>
No. 435528 ID: 2972f8

well gee, I wonder why the guys who designed these things went extinct.

check if the golem on the ground has some batteries for lazor chargin' purposes. then explore southwards.
>>
No. 435533 ID: a7a256

> Batman – God of Justice and Mercy!
The best pantheon. Never question his mercifulness, however.

> Well, both golems and skeletons are constructs and thus I would be able to control both if I was an expert golemancer.
I just want to say that I deeply hate all who didn't choose Golemancer.

>>435512
Enable level of difficulty: NINTENDO HARD (LUFIA)!
>>
No. 435536 ID: b3ca75
File 134308843781.png - (19.30KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
435536

>Enable level of difficulty: NINTENDO HARD (LUFIA)!
Unable to activate “Nightmare!” Mode. Current mode: “Hurt me plenty”.
>XP
We are sorry, but the value called “XP” was removed last patch. You’ll instead level up every time you complete a major quest.
>Why it would take a juggarnaut robot wall slowly trapping you against the opposing wall, to even give you pause! Not that that will ever happen, oh no.
That statement is somewhere up there with ”It can’t get any worse” and ”it’s probably nothing”.
>check if the golem on the ground has some batteries
It seems someone already looted this sucker.
>I wonder... follow that robot!
You successfully do just that! Too bad it hovers into one of the “bottomless” pits and disappears. You do find a well-lit and guarded junction however.
>>
No. 435537 ID: 2972f8

mirror illusion all of them bitches one by one.
>>
No. 435541 ID: a7a256

Distract them with the moving illusion of a Sexy Robot. It's a trap, of course.
>>
No. 435542 ID: 886a4d

Mirrors for all!
>>
No. 435545 ID: b3ca75
File 134309061884.png - (19.85KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
435545

>Distract them with the moving illusion of a Sexy Robot.
They do not react in anyway. They probably aren’t programmed to fire on sight alone. Besides, what does a robot even find sexy?
>mirror illusion all of them bitches one by one.
They don’t react to the mirror either, instead you try the eye-patch trick and make them all pirates, YAR!

:hal: Malfunction! Sabotage! Initiating self-defense! Destroy all moving targets in vicinity!

Golem 1-4 has gone berserk!
Golem 1-4 has been slain!


…well, that was ea-

:maggy: So… What do you see in that Kevros fella anyway?

-sy wait what?

Insert sudden whatever that was… I mean really…what?_
>>
No. 435547 ID: fa9f7e

...A penis? I dunno
>>
No. 435550 ID: 886a4d

1) He is cute.
2) He hasn't run away despite the fact that I have headvoices, alluded to turning him female, or the fact that my past isn't known to me.
3) He blocked a wall for me.
>>
No. 435551 ID: a7a256

> Besides, what does a robot even find sexy?
Drills and Tron Bonne.

> They probably aren’t programmed to fire on sight alone.
Heat? Sound?

> They don’t react to the mirror either, instead you try the eye-patch trick and make them all pirates, YAR!
They react to outdated fashion, of course!

> So… What do you see in that Kevros fella anyway?
No interracial kinky and the first bitch introduced wins.

>>435547
I seriously want to punch this suggestion.
>>
No. 435552 ID: a370aa

>>435551
every mage needs a good meatshield and his tenancy to get flustered is cute
>>
No. 435554 ID: 0c2247

>>435545
"Jealous? Maybe you would like to join my harem, cutie~"
>>
No. 435557 ID: 836acd

Kevros is adorable. Also nice, and smart, and incredibly muscle-y.

And he's also started growing a spine.

He's practically perfect in every way.
>>
No. 435564 ID: e7e90d

>What do you see in that Kevros fella anyway?

He's hunky, earnest, and endearing in a shy sort of awkward way.
>>
No. 435572 ID: 2972f8

you know where you stand with him.
>>
No. 435576 ID: e3aff6

He is a paladin who is both competent and actually pleasant to spend time around. Do you have any idea how difficult those are to find?
>>
No. 435594 ID: b85f8c

>>435545
Illusions are fun!

>>435545
Well, he's kind-hearted, a bit of a hunk, brave, and adorably sheepish. Also a good kisser.
>>
No. 435620 ID: 6a1ec2

Yeah, tell the seasoned slut that you know what a good kisser is. That will surely end in the best of all possible circumstances.
>>
No. 435674 ID: 9718f3

He's nice, strong, attractive, not judgemental, and a surprisingly good conversational partner once he gets over his shyness. He's also got the whole "good guy with a mysterious troubled past" thing going on, which is super hot. Oh, and his great sword is really big.
>>
No. 435684 ID: b3ca75
File 134313100172.png - (17.85KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
435684

>a good kisser.
Enthusiastic, yes. Inexperienced, yes. Willing to learn, yes. Good? Not really, no.
>Jealous?
:maggy: Maybe~
>He's nice, strong, attractive, not judgmental, kind-hearted, a bit of a hunk, brave, adorably sheepish, competent and actually pleasant to spend time around. He's practically perfect in every way.
:maggy: well… If you are telling the truth and not just gushing over your boyfriend, then… wow… I am a little jealous…
>OH, and his great sword is really big.
:maggy: wait, his sword sword or his sword sword sword?
:lizbeth: his sword sword, silly.
:maggy: really… And here I thought he was compensating for something… Interesting…
>>
No. 435685 ID: b3ca75
File 134313101960.png - (18.22KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
435685

>Maybe you would like to join my harem, cutie~
:maggy: wait, you are trying to form a harem? Huh… I didn’t pin you as that kind of girl, sexy, but I’m sorry, I do have to decline. I want to be a free little birdie, you see. Of course, we can still have some fun, just you, me and your perfect little boyfriend over there~

:kevros: …ow… this door is locked…
:graven: And this one is rusted shut. I think, o benevolent leader, that we have to use the extremely rare skill often referred to as “Intelligence”.

>I seriously want to punch this suggestion.
Anonymous attacks suggestion for 7 damage!
Suggestion has been slain!


Insert Sexual innuendo_
>>
No. 435686 ID: 0c2247

>>435685
Laser blast a door.
>>
No. 435687 ID: 2972f8

there's still left and right to go. and we, as always, go left.
>>
No. 435698 ID: e7e90d

The elemental master doesn't have an anti-rust spell? Wuss.

We could try a solid liquid illusion of oil, but I'm not sure that's within our capacity. We might get brown oily looking sludge without any of the useful mechanical lubricating properties.

Failing that, we could have red quickly heat and cool the door with a few cycles of fire and ice blasts. Should weaken the metal enough to break under one good Kevros smash, then.
>>
No. 435699 ID: b85f8c

>>435687
I see walls to the left and right. They're a different color than most of this place, but those are walls. I think.

Well either we go looking for a key or we can try using telekinesis on the door to unlock it. As in, like, telekinesis the lock- wait, do we have a fine enough control to do that? Maybe not. Or can we MAKE a key with Solid Illusion? That would likely require knowing exactly what key would open the door. Um. I think this might be a regular ol' dead end since we can't open either door.

Or maybe Maggy can pick locks?

Actually you know what, we could use a better indication of what our party members do. Does Graven know any spells aside from damage-dealing stuff? What can Maggy do aside from sneak really well and kill people really well?
>>
No. 435701 ID: b85f8c

>>435686
Oh right we do have that salvaged laser weapon, and it's been seen to destroy solid objects. I think the best target would be the rusted door since the locked one SHOULD be openable via other means. If all else fails it's easier to break a lock via brute force rather than get a door un-rusted.

On the other hand, why is it rusted shut when the other one isn't rusty? Is there water behind it? Or is the ceiling above it just leaky?
>>
No. 435710 ID: b3ca75
File 134314414851.png - (18.43KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
435710

>I see walls to the left and right. They're a different color than most of this place, but those are walls. I think.
Yes, those are some fine walls. Too bad whoever designed this place was stupid enough to paint them the same color as the floor. It gets really hard to see the difference between them
>telekinesis the lock
You can’t manipulate anything with that kind of precision without sight. Besides, even if you could you still have no idea how a lock really works on the inside.
>liquid illusion of oil
You can only create solid illusions, not liquid ones.
>FRIGGIN LAZER BEAMS!
PEW PEW! Ti-hi…

Lizbeth attacks door for 40 damage!
Door has been slain!
Laser is overheating!
You are unable to use laser until its cool down is completed!


It doesn’t seem to be designed to be fire like this at all. When you think about it, these guard golems doesn’t seem to be designed for guard duty either! It’s a conspiracy!
>>
No. 435711 ID: b3ca75
File 134314416034.png - (17.16KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
435711

>what our party members do
:graven: I can manipulate the five elements in nearly any way you desire, you just need to be a little bit creative.
:maggy: Well, I do know how to manipulate emotions to some extent, like inflicting terror or charming people.

>we could have red quickly heat and cool the door with a few cycles of fire and ice blasts.

Graven uses Heat beam on Door!
Door started to melt!
Door has been slain!


:lizbeth: wait, why didn’t you do that before?
:graven: I wanted to see what your cute little head would come up with, o exalted one.
:lizbeth: You’re a dick!
:graven: oh, I know…

Well, now we got an option between the left door which seems to lead to some kind of office, and the right door which leads to an empty cylinder shaped room.

:graven: I’ll have to ask, o beloved leader, What are you exactly?

Oh gods dammit people stop asking questions out of the blue all the time oh Jesus ow my ear!_
>>
No. 435712 ID: 4c4acb

Office first, because it might contain NOTES.
>>
No. 435713 ID: e7e90d

Jeeze, you'd think people trying to figure out our secrets would at least have the decency to do so in private. I mean, really, who goes for the confrontation in front of strangers? You can't predict how they'll react.

I'm a lizard wizard! What else would I be?

Let's start with the office. Notes are valuable, and less likely to pose a threat.
>>
No. 435714 ID: 2972f8

office.
>>
No. 435724 ID: a7a256

> What are you exactly?
For one, you're not a dick. Most of time, I mean. Second, Hans and Helga are cool, educated and helpful, and definitely not nosy. Why do you have prejudice against mammals, Liz? No, really. Next time we will give a chance to Sonya and poor Olof.

> empty cylinder shaped room
Let's go. Ninja ladies first.
>>
No. 435732 ID: b85f8c

>>435711
Tell him that if he asked in private you might have considered telling him, but now he'll have to get that information second-hand. All he needs to know is that you're just as much a lizard as he is.
>>
No. 435733 ID: 4c4acb

>I’ll have to ask, o beloved leader, What are you exactly?
"What do I look like, a skeleton widow?"
>>
No. 435736 ID: 0c2247

>>435711
"When I figure that out for sure you'll be the first to know.
Wait, no, sorry, I misspoke. Kevros will be the first to know, while you can go play hide and go fuck yourself."
>>
No. 435740 ID: 147853

[color=#33ff00xxxxxx]> What are you exactly? [/color]

Sexy.

That's what you meant, right?
>>
No. 435742 ID: e7e90d

>>435740
This is the best response.

If he dares to try and refute that, he'll get murdered by the rest of the party.
>>
No. 435743 ID: b3ca75
File 134315084485.png - (13.74KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
435743

>Office first, because it might contain NOTES.
Office is a go! Oh neat, some kind of terminal thingy
>Why do you have prejudice against mammals, Liz?
I’m not prejudice against mammals, I’m just not sexually attracted to them. Big difference!
>Jeeze, you'd think people trying to figure out our secrets would at least have the decency to do so in private.
Well, maybe he hoped on strength of numbers, as he seems quite nervous around me.
>Sexy.
:Graven: I… I can’t really comment on that, but you know quite well what I meant.
>I'm a lizard wizard! What else would I be?
:graven: Yes, because it completely normal for a lizard to not have a heartbeat and being an extremely potent magical conduit. Any normal being would simply implode if they reached anywhere near that kind of magical power that you have within you.
:maggy: wait, what?
>go play hide and go fuck yourself.
:graven: oh? And here I thought we should have a little tea party and compare notes. Nevertheless, as an apology, I’ll give you a little taste if anything. You are quite clearly a precursor construct and you don’t seem to be able to control any of you sub functions. You don’t even have your security measures online, which mean any mage with a little knowledge in golems would be able to take control of you, someone like me for example. You should really fix that.

Insert something something_
>>
No. 435746 ID: e7e90d

>Any normal being would simply implode if they reached anywhere near that kind of magical power that you have within you.
Sweet. Superpowers ahoy!

Okay. Compose yourself, explain you weren't even 100% sure about the construct thing yourself, though you had some suspicions. Sorry for the outburst, but so far your experience has been people who know about this kind of thing want to exploit you nefariously for their own purposes, not help. That, and we kind of don't appreciate being outed in front of friends.

But if he's really interested in comparing notes and helping us unlock our own secrets and superpowers either out of an honest desire to help, or just beacuse he wants to learn, sure, we'd be interested later.
>>
No. 435748 ID: 4c4acb

I warned you guys! I warned you guys about those stairs not going golemancer!

Anyway, I see a button to be pushed, but check the books first.
>>
No. 435749 ID: 0c2247

>>435743
"Why did you ask me what I am if you already know so much more about that than I do?
On a related note? FUCK! How do I fix that?!?"

Start reading the notes and poking around. This seems to be the facility you were made in, so this is all personally relevant information.
>>
No. 435750 ID: 886a4d

We MIGHT be a highly advanced organic construct built by the God of Wrath, aka Iracundus. He calls himself our daddy. Oh and we're the vessal too. Tell him the many says hi!

Check out the books then indiscrimetely push any buttons you see.
>>
No. 435752 ID: a7a256

Let's reset and go Golemancer. Security, animated familiar and lesbian golem army.

> I’m not prejudice against mammals, I’m just not sexually attracted to them. Big difference!
No, they are the same thing! You just need some time and more pornography!

> You should really fix that.
You really should apologize, Liz. Mr Voiddrake isn't a jerk, he just acts like one. Until proven otherwise, you should trust your partners.

>>435201
> One is constructed through SCIENCE and the other is made through the normal way.
Liar!
>>
No. 435753 ID: 2972f8

well shit. anything we could do about that? also, any chance they'll keep quiet about this? because if that black guildmaster dude finds out about this, we're fucked.
>>
No. 435760 ID: b85f8c

>>435743
>no heartbeat
Wait, WHAT? But you're supposed to be completely functional! Your heart should be running in order for you to be alive. Damn, you gotta get a handle on yourself.
(...is it too late for me to change my vote to golemancer? D:)

Also:
>I... I can’t really comment on that
Is he gay? Regardless, you need to get his assistance, monitored by your other friends in getting your body working right. And securely so nobody can take you over.

Also also, that thing in front of the bookshelf looks familiar. This facility has the same tech level as the people that created you. I suppose they're called precursors? Check out the books there. See if you can find anything on constructs.
>>
No. 435766 ID: a7a256

>>435760
> Is he gay?
Maybe distracted by the sexy? Or because Liz GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!!
>>
No. 435771 ID: b3ca75
File 134315772887.png - (14.46KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
435771

>push any buttons you see.
Punching buttons! Hmm, the monitor seems to flicker but nothing else is happening…
>Let's reset and go Golemancer.
You are unable to reset path at this given time.
>You just need some time and more pornography!
Porn is always the answer! Aw yea!
>Is he gay?
Well, both he and Maggy seems to hint that they have been together in bed, so I guess that’s a no?
>that thing in front of the bookshelf looks familiar. This facility has the same tech level as the people that created you. I suppose they're called precursors?
Well, the precursors were the civilization that lived before ours and destroyed the surface, so you guess that’s plausible.
>check the books
Both the books and notes have all become nothing more than some soggy pulp. No wonder the door rusted, the humidity in this room is huge. It almost feels like walking in really heavy mist.

:maggy: Wait... so she really is a construct?
:kevros: P-please, judge her by her intentions, not for w-what she is.
>>
No. 435772 ID: b3ca75
File 134315773808.png - (14.07KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
435772

>Sorry for the outburst
:graven: Do not worry about that, it was after all an appropriate response to what I did.
>we kind of don't appreciate being outed in front of friends.
:graven: And for that I am sorry, I did not know how you would react and wanted some extra reassurance if things went downhill.
>we'd be interested later.
:graven: Splendid, I’m sure we both have a lot to learn from this companionship.
>Why did you ask me what I am if you already know so much more about that than I do?
:graven: First, I didn’t know what how much you knew. Second, I don’t really know exactly what you are as you are far more technological advance than any other construct in existence. If anything, you are probably the only real sentient construct to ever exist.
>We MIGHT be a highly advanced organic construct built by the God of Wrath, aka Iracundus. He calls himself our daddy. Oh and we're the vessal too. Tell him the many says hi!
:graven: Ira- who? I do not who this god of wrath is. I have heard some myths about one of many and it vessel, but those are myth right? You can seriously suggest that you are the vessel? Of course, that would explain the magical power…


“klonk”
:graven: Ow, my foot! Who put this… chair here? gods, I hate wood...

Insert under the breath cursing_
>>
No. 435775 ID: e7e90d

>You can seriously suggest that you are the vessel
We might be. We've run into two or three people who called us that, but it's not like they were trustworthy, or sane. Can you tell us what this vessel is supposed to be?

If it has anything to do with being a conduit for the voices of magic, we got that. Ask Kev, he's even spoken to them.

Turn to Maggie and Kev. Yes, I'm apparently a robot or something. Sorry for keeping it a secret, but it's not the kind of thing you like to just tell everyone you meet right off the bat. I hope you understand ans won't go blabbing around, people might get weird about it.
>>
No. 435780 ID: b85f8c

>>435772
Alright check out that weird thing in front of the bookcase. Where the hell's all the moisture coming from anyway? See if you can find a leak or something.
>>
No. 435785 ID: 4c4acb

>gods, I hate wood...
The one game I have played where the illusionist desperately needs a spell to check for illusions cast by others, and the one game where they don't have such a spell. (By which I mean the hating wood bit sounds very familiar.)
>>
No. 435787 ID: 886a4d

Hmm, I suppose the 'Undead Plant Behind You' is probably not going to work but that bit about wood IS suspicious. Maybe hes another one of the Seven and the reason the surface was destroyed is they ALL hate plants now for some reason.
>>
No. 435790 ID: e7e90d

If we really wanted to test him, we could turn, shout "Dispel!" while simultaneously casting an illusion of Ira on him. See if he acts like a confused idiot, or like we blew off his disguise.

We shouldn't test him yet though. Instead, we should see what info we can get out of him first. He's (potentially) the first non-crazy non-creeper we've met who knows what the vessel is.
>>
No. 435802 ID: b3ca75
File 134316220890.png - (14.28KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
435802

>Can you tell us what this vessel is supposed to be?
:graven: well, not really. I mostly only heard myths and rumors about it. It is supposedly some kind of power source for something extremely powerful. I’ll do some research on it when we get back.
> Yes, I'm apparently a robot or something. I hope you understand and won't go blabbing around, people might get weird about it.
:kevros: Of course! You can trust me completely, l-love.
:maggy: yeah, yeah, we all have secret, don’t tell anyone… Anyhow that is kinda kinky… never done a robot before…
>See if you can find a leak or something.
You can’t detect any noticeably leak, though you can hear running water nearby. Probably an underground river or something.
>Alright check out that weird thing in front of the bookcase.
It seems to be some kind of machine with only one red button and two green lights on it. It is also hocked up to the monitor.

:graven: off- stupid table…

Oh hey, something seems to be appearing on the screen…
>>
No. 435803 ID: b3ca75
File 134316221831.png - (3.45KB , 550x400 , 33.png )
435803

…well, I have no idea what it says, but it seems to be waiting for something…

:graven: Ow… is this a bookcase?
:kevros: um… do you need any h-help, Graven?
:graven: no, no I’m fine. I just need to get my bearings…

Insert Shout out_
>>
No. 435805 ID: e7e90d

Um, does wood mess with your elemental powers and disorient you or something? Or is there gas or radiation or something in this room affecting you that we're apparently immune to, beacuse Lizbot etc.

What's the panel on the desk in front of the screen? From here it looks suspiciously like a hand scanner.
>>
No. 435809 ID: 886a4d

>>435805
Oh hey good eye. Put your hand on it Liz. Also ask Graven if he is blind? Its almost as if hes used to seeing Magic instead of normal sight which would explain why he could see that we have enough to explode.
>>
No. 435815 ID: b85f8c

>>435803
Ask if he's having trouble seeing with this musty air. Wait, is he blind? And like, sees with magic usually but has trouble with wooden objects?

I can't decipher that text just yet. If you can get more examples of it somehow I could give it a shot.
>>
No. 435816 ID: e3aff6

Put your hand on the blue hand shaped thing.
>>
No. 435826 ID: a7a256

Clearly, the former tenants of this excellent location were trying to summon The Biggest Fish. Obviously, of course.

> never done a robot before…
Don't get your hopes up, sis. Liz isn't kinky enough, she lacks TRUE LOVE. That's why we need to find more pornography and The (also Ace Detective!) Bondage Master!

> I just need to get my bearings…
Sorry for the blunt question, but are you blind, Graven? At least to dead stuff? The floor is of wood, you know?
>>
No. 435827 ID: 2972f8

>I hate wood

well I guess he isn't gay after all.

sing.
>>
No. 435837 ID: b3ca75
File 134316593141.png - (5.89KB , 550x400 , 34.png )
435837

>Clearly, the former tenants of this excellent location were trying to summon The Biggest Fish. Obviously, of course.
This is clearly the only explanation!
>Wait, is he blind? And like, sees with magic usually but has trouble with wooden objects?
:graven: why yes I am blind, thank you for noticing me blindly flailing about. And yes, I can’t use my earth sense on wood, making me.... um… blind on any surface not made of stone / any mineral.
>Put your hand on the blue hand shaped thing.
…Neat, it seems I can control this thingy now.

Welcome to MagicTec Network!
Logged in as Hub Computer Engine Deck!
Warning – Safty System Shutdown Active!
Access Restricted!

Activate / Deactivate Defense Systems
Activate / Deactivate Map System
Activate / Deactivate Elevators
Activate / Deactivate Sprinklers
Activate / Deactivate Pornographic movies




>well I guess he isn't gay after all. Sing!
Elephant Guy uses bad pun on creator!
Creator takes massive damage!
Creator has been slain!
Elephant Guy earns 1000xp!

>>
No. 435839 ID: 886a4d

Activate Map, Activate Elevators, Deactivate Security Systems.
>>
No. 435842 ID: e7e90d

He can manipulate lightning, right? Can use those powers to detect electric or magnetic fields? As an insulator, he should be able to pick up wooden objects from the patterns of EM fields around them.

>>435839
This, then unplug the hand scanner and bring it with you, so no one can turn security back on behind your back.
>>
No. 435860 ID: a7a256

Activate sprinklers! Activate temperature controls and set them to negative four degrees celsius! Activate spike traps on the walls! Activate bottomless pits! Activate Defense Systems!

> Pornographic movies
Yes, this clearly is critical to your adventure, Liz.

> Elephant Guy uses bad pun on creator!
> Creator cannot grasp the true form of Elephant Guy's attack!
> Creator takes massive damage!
> Creator has been slain!
Whoop dee doo! Let's take over!
>>
No. 435861 ID: b3ca75
File 134316823284.png - (5.67KB , 550x400 , 35.png )
435861

> He can manipulate lightning, right? As an insulator, he should be able to pick up wooden objects from the patterns of EM fields around them.
:graven: That’s… that’s a really smart idea actually, to bad I’m not powerful enough for lightning yet…
>unplug the hand scanner and bring it with you
You’ll remember to do this when you are done.
>Activate Map
Please specify location
>Activate Elevators
Elevators active.
>Deactivate Security Systems.
Please Specify which;
-Immobile defenses
-Mobile defenses
-Shielding hull
-Pizza elemental shielding
-Temperature shielding
>Activate temperature controls
Unable to find “temperature controls”
>Activate sprinklers!
WARNING! Sprinklers defective! Give up! There is no hope!
>Activate Pornographic movies
…Loading…Please stand by…

Graven +3 happiness
Graven +2 loyalty


>Let's take over!
D:
>>
No. 435866 ID: b85f8c

>>435861
>Graven likes the movies
But... but he's blind.

Also I just realized what that first encoded message says- DOPEFISH LIVES. Duh. Now that gives me some letters to work with to decode the rest...
>>
No. 435868 ID: e7e90d

Deactivate Immobile defenses and Mobile defenses. Leave the rest on, as they look necessary for the structural integrity of this place. Turn the sprinklers back off.

>Specify map location
Try "lab", "records", "storage", "security", and "relic".
>>
No. 435869 ID: 886a4d

Deactivate
-Immobile defenses
-Mobile defenses

Everything else probably is needed. Shielding might be keeping radiation out so keep that, and temper. Map to the nearest elevator and map of the tenth floor.
>>
No. 435871 ID: b85f8c

>>435866
aaaand done.
IRACUNDUS IS DEAD
ORACLE WAS HERE

Mysterious. Last we saw, Iracundus was still around. Or maybe he's undead? We never saw his face...
>>
No. 435876 ID: b3ca75
File 134316978558.png - (5.68KB , 550x400 , 36.png )
435876

>Graven likes the movies
Actually, I think he became happy over the EM pattern thingy we said to him.
>Deactivate -Immobile defenses -Mobile defenses
Deactivated!
>Turn the sprinklers back off.
WARNING! Sprinklers deactivated. It is futile! Run while you can Coward! I LIVE! I AM SINEST- MALFUNCTION!
>lab, records, storage, security, and relic.
Location found;
- LABS, floor 6-12.
- Storage, floor 2-15.
- Security, floor 4, floor 8.
Please specify one location on one floor.
>ORACLE
Location found;
- Oracle, floor 10

…Loading porno… please stand by…
>>
No. 435878 ID: e7e90d

Obviously, look at all the maps one by one. Make sure the ninja sees them, as she's going to be the one sneaky guiding you to the target.
>>
No. 435880 ID: 0c2247

>>435861
"oracle was here"

>>435837
"iracundus is dead"

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/sga.htm



Ask for maps of every floor one at a time.
Also, I would suggest NOT turning off immobile security until we actually need to, since that seems like a great way to unleash some sort of horrible sealed evil in a can.
>>
No. 435885 ID: a7a256

Deactive Safety System Shutdown!

> Please Specify which.
Everything!
> Unable to find "everything"
Fuck you!
> Unable to find fucks to give
Fine! Deactivate temperature shielding! Deactivate shielding hull! Deactivate immobile defenses! Deactivate pizza elemental shielding! Deactivate mobile defenses! Deactivate pornographic movies! Necessarily in this order!

> There is no hope!
Your despair is distorting your perspective! You can do it, Hub! You can become a little mermaid!

>>435866
> But... but he's blind.
Achievements always come last. If there isn't something more critical, obviously. In any event, you lack imagination. Sounds are more than enough for those who tread the arduous and tortuous road of TRUE LOVE.

> DOPEFISH LIVES.
Told you.
>>
No. 435887 ID: b85f8c

>>435876
CLOWNS ARE EVIL
Yes. Yes they are.

>>435885
Hey hey let's not deactivate the shielding. That sounds rather important!
>>
No. 435892 ID: a7a256

>>435887
> CLOWNS ARE EVIL
Lies! Lies and slander! They're just misunderstood!

> That sounds rather important!
But I want to press all the buttons! Okay! Just deactivate the temperature shielding, because lizard party.
>>
No. 435894 ID: b3ca75
File 134317098120.png - (5.87KB , 550x400 , 37.png )
435894

…Loading porno… please stand by…
WARNING! PORNO CORRUPTED! MALFUNCTION!

>look at all the maps one by one
Injecting Knowledge…
Location: Oracle… success
Location: Security floor 8… MALFUNCTION!
Loc- MALFUNCTION!
>NOT turning off immobile security
MALFUNCTION!
> Your despair is distorting your perspective! You can do it, Hub! You can become a little mermaid!
EXTREAM MALFUNCTION!
> TRUE LOVE.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! ALSO MALFUNCTION!
SHUTDOWN…!!!

>>
No. 435895 ID: b3ca75
File 134317099134.png - (14.96KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
435895

…well, it seems like we broke it…

Thank you for using MagicTec Map System! Please follow the blue light to your destination –“ORACLE FLOOR 10”- ! Have a nice MALFUNCTION!

:maggy: hey, guys, the room next to us is some kind of elevator! It goes all the way down to the 15 floor!
>>
No. 435901 ID: e7e90d

Okay, take the control pad, just in case it isn't completely broken, and follow the guide-light. Make sure to remain wary for ambushes and threats, keep Maggie sneaking around. Don't assume the direct path is necessarily safe.

Politely walk next to red on the way out of the wooden furnitured room so he doesn't have to bum into anything.
>>
No. 435904 ID: b85f8c

>>435895
Alright, let's go.
>>
No. 435905 ID: b3ca75
File 134317283450.png - (17.27KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
435905

wops, bad internet connection, wasn’t able to upload this

It seems like the map marker or whatever is leading down one of the holes in the floor and not into the elevator, weird.

:maggy: What are you waiting for, the elevator is right here.
:Graven: I don’t think the map would go that way without a reason…

Insert command_
>>
No. 435907 ID: 886a4d

Illusionary stairs!
>>
No. 435908 ID: b85f8c

>>435907
Can't make things bigger than ourselves. We could try making rope I guess, but there's no telling how deep that is. Try tossing a rock over the edge.

It's probably just a malfunction though. We should use the elevator unless there's some secret that we discover by messing with the pit.
>>
No. 435909 ID: a7a256

> ORACLE FLOOR 10
Curtains, carpets, incense, marijuana, crystal balls!

> Have a nice MALFUNCTION
Why, thank you!

>>435907
MALFUNCTION! You can't cast an Illusion that is bigger than yourself! Go one floor down and see where it goes? They don't have a spell to fall slowly or something like that, and I don't trust ropes that aren't especially made for bondage.
>>
No. 435913 ID: 0c2247

>>435905
"So you trust a rusty box hanging in a 15 story pit in a facility where even the books are broken and useless more than you trust your own climbing ability?"

Remember to take the hand scanner!
>>
No. 435914 ID: e7e90d

>The elevator's right here!
Elevators can make really good traps, Maggie. Admittedly, getting us to walk off cliffs makes for a good trap too. It kind of makes sense that the real path might be hidden. We need to investigate and see which is real first.

We can take a page from Indiana Jones to check for illusionary stairs and the like- throw down some sand.

Or ask red what he 'sees'. He's using a different set of senses, maybe the path isn't hidden to him?

...can we create an illusion of light down below, so we can see where the trail leads? Or if that doesn't work for some reason, red has fire spells.

>bad internet connection
Lies, your tripcode wasn't even reset!
>>
No. 435918 ID: b3ca75
File 134317566386.png - (17.38KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
435918

>Lies, your tripcode wasn't even reset!
Well, then I dunno as it didn’t want to upload the image. Or alternative insert “Damn, foiled again” here.
>take the control pad
Done and Done!
>Politely walk next to red on the way out of the wooden furnitured room so he doesn't have to bump into anything.
:Graven: Why, thank you. You really are a gentlema- woman.
>Try tossing a rock over the edge.
It disappears into the darkness. You don’t even hear it hit the ground!
>FIREBALL!
This one on the other hand you can see all the way down… And wow, the hole seems to go all 15 floors down!
>making rope
You already have some rope, remember?
>"So you trust a rusty box hanging in a 15 story pit in a facility where even the books are broken and useless more than you trust your own climbing ability?"
:maggy: well, uh… maybe not…

Graven +1 happiness

Insert command_
>>
No. 435920 ID: 0c2247

>>435918
Make a coiled up rope ladder.
Then uncoil it down the pit.
>>
No. 435934 ID: 886a4d

Ask Gravens opinion on becoming a woman.

>>435920

This sounds good. We can even make several.
>>
No. 435938 ID: b85f8c

>>435918
Do we have ENOUGH rope? Also I don't think we should count on illusions for climbing down that far. We want a very sturdy, permanent rope and anchor for climbing down that far.
>>
No. 435942 ID: e7e90d

Let's use the rope.

And avoid bring up any more gender swapping. We've just sort of befriended him, and got everyone over the android weirdness. We don't need to mess things up with *more* weirdness. We can always just have a fling with Maggie if we really need lizbian lizard action.
>>
No. 435945 ID: a7a256

Invisible stairs. Maybe. Any volunteers?

> Oh, and that seems to be some kind of cables, not blood.
Here you go. Besides, you can sell the copper later.

>>435942
You don't understand the beauty of genderswap.
>>
No. 435951 ID: e7e90d

Oh, it's beautiful, and fun all right. I just think right now it's not helpful to our immediate goals.
>>
No. 436039 ID: b33427

Actually, hold on using the rope for a minute. Ask Graven if his skill in earth magics is good enough to create handhold recesses in the stonework of the pit wall all the way down. If not, then ask if he could extrude a solid stone anchor from the floor to tie the rope to.

Could Maggy use her ninja training to free climb down the pit wall ahead of the group and scout? Climbing sheer walls is a ninja ability, right?

Think you could create a solid illusion of four packed parachutes for you and your party to wear as a backup?
>>
No. 436069 ID: 0c2247

If you have enough rope to get down then make a solid illusion of an elevator. Not a traditional one, just a rope net and a pully. It would be close quarters, but if the order went Mage, you, Pally, Ninja, then your boyfriend will be sandwiched between two sexy girls and Grumpy over there will be on the outside complaining about things.
This plan is best plan.
>>
No. 436098 ID: b3ca75
File 134322194651.png - (3.16KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
436098

>Maggy use her ninja training to free climb down the pit
:maggy: Of course, I’ll get right to it, cutie~
>Do we have ENOUGH rope?
Well, if we all poll together our rope (every adventurer has rope) and include both the cables and some Illusionary rope (you’d be surprised how much rope fit inside your body frame) we’ll get just enough to make one ladder all the way down to the tenth floor.
>Make a coiled up rope ladder.
Done and done.
>create handhold recesses/solid stone anchor
:Graven: Well, I can’t create handholds all the way down, but I can create a really good anchor up here thought.

And thus our heroes descended down into the darkened darkness of the darkest darkness!
:Lizbeth: Hey, hands off my butt!
:maggy: Te-he~
:graven: Weren’t you suppose to scout ahead? And hands off!
:maggy: I’m prioritizing…
:Kevros: you do realize that I’m wearing plate mail and will not feel that, right…
:maggy: spoilsport…
>>
No. 436099 ID: b3ca75
File 134322195697.png - (13.60KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
436099

>illusion of an elevator
>illusion of four packed parachutes
Can’t make anything bigger then myself yet, and I already used up my illusion quota on rope.
>Invisible stairs.
Nope, none, nada, snitch, nothing.

-Floor 10, elevator hall-
:maggy: -off stop being so heavy!
:Kevros: s-sorry…
>>
No. 436100 ID: b3ca75
File 134322196572.png - (14.25KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
436100

:graven: so… everyone okay or will we have pancakes for dinner?
:Maggy: well, except Kevros freaking out about the height it went fine.
:Kevros: s-sorry…
:lizbeth: and can you move so I can get in!?

Insert command_
>>
No. 436101 ID: 4c4acb

Is that a corridor or a huge room? In any case, our ninja should stealthily look at what is there.
>>
No. 436102 ID: 886a4d

Hmm those look well maintained compared to the other bots we've seen I doubt these will be easily fooled. Lets try the more direct approach. Remember that stone block Graven made? Can you make a you sized stone block a couple feet above their heads? One at a time of course.
>>
No. 436103 ID: 49eb02

>Maggie assgrabs the entire party
You go, girl.

Okay, there are either Iracundus statues or guards down there. Check 'em out, carefully. If all's clear, investigate the screens on the wall. The one on the far left still appears to be powered, at least. If there's no visible control mechanism, you could try plugging in the hand scanner.
>>
No. 436112 ID: b3ca75
File 134322595879.png - (15.19KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
436112

>Is that a corridor or a huge room?
It seems to be a really long corridor
>Can you make a you sized stone block a couple feet above their heads?
That’s a really good idea, I have to remember that one for later.
>Check 'em out, carefully.
:maggy: They are guard golems alright, though they seem to be offline. We probably shut them off when we deactivated the defenses. I wonder why anyone would dress them up in these weird costume th-
>>
No. 436113 ID: b3ca75
File 134322596672.png - (16.23KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
436113

:hal: You will be processed into MALFUNCTION!
:maggy: Whoa!
Stealth Drone Attacks Maggwen!
Maggwen dodges!
Combat Drone takes 40 damage!
Combat Drone has been Slain!

>>
No. 436114 ID: b3ca75
File 134322597649.png - (15.41KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
436114

:hal: you cannot hide from MALFUNCTION!
:Graven: well, that spices things up a bit…

Insert smart plan_
>>
No. 436115 ID: a7a256

Don't be sorry, Kevros. You did nothing wrong.
>>
No. 436118 ID: 0c2247

>>436114
"Iracundus and Cupiditas sent us, and here you are shooting us?
You are so totally defective!"
>>
No. 436119 ID: 4c4acb

Can Graven create a cloud of mist or something? Those are good against many types of invisibility because they stick to the outside of the invisible layer. (Or for that matter, can he see it normally with his mineral sense?)

If the golem is coming towards us, we can buy some time with a mirror (it wouldn't reflect the beam directly back at it unless it was pointed in the right direction), but if it isn't we should test out an illusion of a person wearing one of those helmets.
>>
No. 436120 ID: 49eb02

Hey, nice. Team lizard finally has a sort of dynamic going here. Good dodge, Maggie.

Send an illusion of Maggie back out. When it drops stealth and fires again, change the illusion to a solid illusion of a mirror. We'll teach them to rely on lasers.

Or if you're feeling lazy, Graven could just explode the general vicinity of the cloaked bot. Elemental magic doesn't need to be precise.
>>
No. 436124 ID: a7a256

The opponent is a machine, "it probably isn't programmed to fire on sight alone". Besides, Ms Ssus "already used up her illusion quota". Mist and illusions will not work.

You can wait for another attack to pinpoint its location, but that's too risky. Can you use your earth sense and quickly cast an area attack, Mr Voiddrake? Maybe turn the floor tiles into sand?
>>
No. 436125 ID: 4c4acb

>>436120
We should SCIENCE this one as much as possible before destroying it. We know more or less where this one is, but the same might not be true for others of its type.
>>
No. 436130 ID: b3ca75
File 134322979422.png - (15.64KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
436130

>Don't be sorry, Kevros. You did nothing wrong.
:kevros: R-really? Thank you…
>"Iracundus and Cupiditas sent us, and here you are shooting us? You are so totally defective!"
It doesn’t seem to listen at all, maybe it doesn’t have any kind of sound recognition.
>"already used up her illusion quota"
Actually, that was referring to making too many illusion at one time. I’m limited to my own body size worth of illusions at any given time, even if it is multiple ones.
>Send an illusion of Maggie back out. When it drops stealth and fires again, change the illusion to a solid illusion of a mirror.
>>
No. 436131 ID: b3ca75
File 134322980605.png - (16.17KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
436131

:hal: You shall feel MALFUNCTION!
Stealth Drone Attacks Maggwen!
Mirror reflects the attack!
Stealth Drone reflects the attack!
Combat Drone takes 40 damage!
Combat Drone has been Slain!


Well, nuts…
>>
No. 436132 ID: b3ca75
File 134322984345.png - (21.76KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
436132

>Can Graven create a cloud of mist / just explode Freeze the general vicinity of the cloaked bot.
:graven: why not both?

Graven cast Frozen Mist Sphere!
Stealth Drone becomes frozen!
Kevros attacks Stealth Drone!
Stealth Drone is shattered!
Stealth Drone has been Slain!


>We should SCIENCE this one
:lizbeth: …fuck!

Please fallow the blue light to you destination!

Insert command_
>>
No. 436133 ID: 49eb02

Hey, Kevros finally got to do something this dungeon.

Well, we learned stealth drones can't be shut down remotely, they reflect lasers, but they can be frozen and shattered. That's some new information in the name of science. If you really wanna study one though, we'll need a non-lethal way to subdue the next one.

Investigate the screens as you go by. Do they do anything? Can you plug the hand scanner into them?
>>
No. 436137 ID: 0c2247

>>436132
Follow the blue light. Put solid illusion mirror suits on everybody.
>>
No. 436138 ID: 4c4acb

I don't know if we have enough illusion for that, but we can probably have a mirror-armored illusion walk in front.
>>
No. 436141 ID: b3ca75
File 134323751451.png - (16.69KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
436141

>Put solid illusion mirror suits on everybody
That is a little too big for my capacity. I’ll make a mirror illusion on Kevros shield thought, he’ll probably block most things anyway.
>Follow the blue light.
Don’t really have anywhere else to go now, do I?
>Investigate the screens as you go by. Do they do anything? Can you plug the hand scanner into them?
The screens seem to be built into the walls. There is no way to interact with them, including anywhere to plug in the hand scanner. Well, this is ki-
>>
No. 436142 ID: b3ca75
File 134323753104.png - (16.42KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
436142

Graven cast Stone wall (shaped as a dummy)
Stealth Drone 1 attacks Lizbeth!
Kevros Blocks and Reflect the attack!
Stealth Drone 1 hits a wall!
Stealth Drone 2 attack Graven!
Stealth Drone 2 hit Stone wall for 40 damage!
Stone Wall is slain!


>we'll need a non-lethal way to subdue the next one.
Well… uh… how do I do that then?

Insert seduction… I mean subdue thingy_
>>
No. 436153 ID: 49eb02

>>436142
We could disarm one.

By which I obviously mean we remove it's arms. And it's legs. A nice quadriplegic robot to study. You could probably protect Kev with illusionary mirrors while we hacks the near one up. Or he could shield you while you telekinesis rip its limbs off.

I think Graven and Maggie can kill the second one- we only need one alive to study. Freeze, stab, shatter.
>>
No. 436154 ID: a7a256

Imobilize, plug hand scanner.
>>
No. 436170 ID: 6a1ec2

Remember your lower level abilities too, arcane punch and chickenarcane shield.

You don't have a heartbeat? This would have been good to mention earlier before we tried to pass as alive.
>>
No. 436173 ID: b85f8c

>>436142
Remove arms from chest.

Honestly I think these guys are too dangerous to try to subdue. Try just destroying one in a manner that leaves a body.
>>
No. 436175 ID: 886a4d

Some options

1) Encase their arms in stone. Sexy can chop off their legs.
2) Dump water over them.
3) A pit
4) monofiliment wire.... everywhere.
>>
No. 436187 ID: b3ca75
File 134324744539.png - (16.24KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
436187

>monofiliment wire.
Mono what now?
>Dump water over them.
Last time I checked mixing water and magic doesn’t really do anything. They are golems, not electronic machines.
>You don't have a heartbeat?
Well, I didn’t actually notice it until Graven pointed it out, but apparently I don’t have one. You can’t really miss something you never really had, right?
> Kev hacks the near one up. Or he could shield you while you telekinesis rip its limbs off.
Why not both?
>Encase their arms in stone. Sexy can chop off their legs.
:Graven: The legs are easier to encase, closer to the source you know.

Lizbeth uses Telekinesis on Stealth Drones Legs
Kevros attacks Stealth Drones Arms
Graven uses Encase on Stealth Drones legs
Maggwen attacks (Sneack attack x2) Stealth Drones Arms
Stealth Drone 1 and 2 is Immobilized!

>>
No. 436188 ID: b3ca75
File 134324746042.png - (5.96KB , 550x400 , 53.png )
436188

:hal: You are filth that must be purged!
:hal: Cre-a-tor, for-give –us!

>plug hand scanner.
Success!

Welcome to Ma-T- Stea- D- 324!
WAR-NG! CORRUPTI- DETECTED!

Priority lis-
Kill Intruders!
Kill living organism!
Kill carl sa-
Kill other drones!
Kill self!
Kill HQ!
Kill Kill!
Lick Stick!

Change priorities? y/n
Please choose broadcast range of list change-
Current Drone – Current Drone team – All Drones

Hav- -ice Da- MALFUNCTION!


in-rt -mand_
>>
No. 436189 ID: 886a4d

Change priority to this.
Lick Stick!
Kill carl sa-
Kill other drones!
Kill self!
>>
No. 436190 ID: 49eb02

...they're not good for anything but killing? That's disappointing.

Either order all the drones to commit suicide, or set them all to licking things harmlessly.
>>
No. 436191 ID: 6a1ec2

Monofilament Wire Everywhere is a 999 level elementalist spell, and that level doesn't even exist so what the heck man.
>>
No. 436193 ID: 886a4d

All we have to do is find a spool of the stuff and we're golden. Then its a level 3 illusionist spell.
>>
No. 436194 ID: 49eb02

>>436193
If we find a spool of the stuff, deploying it becomes a lv1 telekinesis spell.
>>
No. 436195 ID: b85f8c

>>436189
That sounds like it may work. Broadcast that to all drones.
>>
No. 436196 ID: b3ca75
File 134325012323.png - (6.07KB , 550x400 , 54.png )
436196

>set them all to licking things harmlessly.
Priority set – Lick Sttttttttick – All Drones

Error! Cannot run tongue.exe

MALFUNCTION!

We have failed you EMPRAH!
Run Seppuku.exe…
success!
Drone Terminated!
>>
No. 436197 ID: b3ca75
File 134325013428.png - (15.33KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
436197

:Kevros: so d-does this mean we don’t have to face anymore invisible killer robots? Sweet…

>Follow the blue light.
Well, as all the drones turned into red mist and the terminals on the wall doesn’t seem to be working I guess we got to move on…
>>
No. 436198 ID: b3ca75
File 134325014454.png - (7.19KB , 550x400 , 56.png )
436198

Scene change thingy description! (just assume they killed a big robot or something)

Well, this is the room the map lead us to… it is kind of cozy, really.

Insert commando_
>>
No. 436200 ID: 49eb02

Is that the relic, or a teleportation rune? Also, investigate the hand scanners on the wall.
>>
No. 436201 ID: b85f8c

>>436198
Looks like a teleporter... Try putting your hand on the green scanner.
>>
No. 436202 ID: 4c4acb

So what are we planning to do if we actually FIND Virtue? I am pretty sure that taking it back to RidculGreed in any useable or salvageable form is not a viable option.
>>
No. 436203 ID: 49eb02

>>436202
It's potentially very powerful and valuable, and relevant to our own backstory. I say we keep it and welch on the contract.

Graven will probably more than happy to go along with that if we team up with him to study it. We can talk Kevros into it easy. Maggie's the only one without real incentive to miss a paycheck. And we didn't score any loyalty, friendship, love, or anything points with her. We'll have to offer to make it up to her, or pay her off. She is a ninja for hire after all, secrets and money are in the biz. To bad we're broke atm, and no bringing in the relic (nothing there, boss, really!) will likely yield a reduced paycheck.
>>
No. 436214 ID: 6a1ec2

I fail to see how keeping some weird time travelling thing that will destroy our universe could possibly lead to hot pixel sex. Let's just give it to Ira.
>>
No. 436215 ID: b3ca75
File 134325429077.png - (8.54KB , 550x400 , 57.png )
436215

> Is that the relic, or a teleportation rune?
That’s a teleportation rune.
> taking it back to RidculGreed
Well, technically you aren’t bringing it back to Ridcully, it was the temple that hired you, not the wizards academy.
> Try putting your hand on the green scanner.
Weee, green is my favorite color!

…Scanning…
Subject: Lizbeth Ssus
Rank: Maid
Status: Active

Warning! Containment breach!
Activating Defensive Measures
Shield Doors Activated!
Magic Shield Activated!
There is no escape, Criminal Scum!

:graven: well, it seems you successfully locked us in. Congratulations…
:maggy: Well, at least nice and cozy in here... packed together like this~

You are now in a anti magic zone!

Insert command_
>>
No. 436218 ID: a7a256

> Hav- -ice Da-
?ve A nice Deat▉!

> Kill carl sa-
He's croaked off already.

> (just assume they killed a big robot or something)
Insufficient budget. Thank you for your understanding.

> Insert commando_
Examine buttons. Or just press them all.
>>
No. 436223 ID: e3aff6

Replace it with the blue scanner?
>>
No. 436227 ID: b85f8c

>>436215
Ugh, ask for someone else to try the hand scanner instead.
>>
No. 436229 ID: b3ca75
File 134325935294.png - (8.12KB , 550x400 , 58.png )
436229

>Replace it with the blue scanner?
You are unable to find anywhere to plug it in. Even if you forcefully removed one of them you’ll have no idea how to rig it to work with the blue scanner instead.
>Ugh, ask for someone else to try the hand scanner instead.
…Scanning…
Access denied!
:graven: well, that was rude…

>just press them all.
Right!

…Scanning…
Welcome –Lizbeth Ssus-!
Please stand by for transportation!

Lizbeth is being tele-

:kevros: no, wait, where are yo-
>>
No. 436230 ID: b3ca75
File 134325936235.png - (23.32KB , 550x400 , 59.png )
436230

-ported successful

:hal: ...Scanning files…
Subject: Lizbeth Ssus
Age: 4822
Creators: Jacob Waechter, Virtue.
Family: Creator – Decease (murder), Creator – Active
Connections: Kevros Bravesword (love), Hans Fleischer (friend), Helga Lundgren (friend), Graven Voiddrake (companion), Maggwen Hoardworthy (companion).
Location: Here.
Special: Vessel for one of many.
Fate: Sacrifice

Please insert inquiry_

uh…
>>
No. 436232 ID: b85f8c

>>436230
Holy shit, you've been alive for thousands of years!

Ask how you can change your fate. Wait no, ask why people are trying to sacrifice you, first.

...also I guess that guy who claimed to be Iracundus was not actually Jacob.
>>
No. 436234 ID: 49eb02

>Questions

Clarify "fate". Define "sacrifice". Display all available records on "vessel", "Virtue", and "Lizbeth Suss", "Jacob Waechter".

Root access and security codes and procedures for "Lizbeth Suss". List known security backdoors. Change administrative password.
>>
No. 436249 ID: b3ca75
File 134326416668.png - (23.33KB , 550x400 , 60.png )
436249

>Clarify "fate".
End: Death: Final Destination
>Define "sacrifice".
Surrender: Destruction: Become Undone.
>Ask how you can change your fate.
Conundrum: Coin – head/tails. Solution: Edge.
>ask why people are trying to sacrifice you
Save: Safe: Future
>vessel
Power: Savior
>Lizbeth Suss
>> 436230

>Jacob Waechter
Subject: Jacob Waechter
Age: 37
Alias: Iracundus
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Wife- Decease (Murder), Daughter - Decease (Murder).
Location: None.
Special: Creator of project Virtue.
Fate: Murdered by Shadack Wyrmeye
>>
No. 436250 ID: b3ca75
File 134326417768.png - (22.62KB , 550x400 , 61.png )
436250

>Root access and security codes and procedures for "Lizbeth Suss".
Manual override required.

>Virtue
Subject: Virtue
Age: 4821
Alias: Iracundus
Creator: Jacob Waechter.
Family: Creator – Decease (murder),
Location: Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance.
Special: -Data expunged-
Fate: Sacrifice

Please insert inquiry_
>>
No. 436251 ID: 24f833

Okay... so Iracundus can be used as the codename for both our hapless human creator, and the virtue he built. And we're a year older than Virtue / Ira 2.

More Records: "Shadack Wyrmeye", "Oracle Labs".

Specify details "manual override"
>>
No. 436260 ID: a7a256

Fuck fate! Fuck future! Fuck everything that moves!

> Please insert inquiry_
Anything about "bondage"? Virtue is her little bro or her second father? Why are you answering these questions instead of pursuing your dreams, Hub?
>>
No. 436270 ID: b85f8c

>>436250
Oh shit. Virtue is that guy we first met, and he's right outside the labs. We have to get back to our buddies to protect them.

Ask how you can get out of this room and clear the lockdown in the teleport room so you can get your friends out. Also ask for the location of the relic. Oh! Ask how the surface was destroyed.
>>
No. 436274 ID: 886a4d

Can we use the power of the vessal to turn everyone female?
>>
No. 436286 ID: 6a1ec2

OK "Vessel for one of many" means Liz can hear us. "Fate: Sacrifice" for "Save: Safe: Future" means that Liz's supposed demise is going to be to somehow save the planet.

Considering the dream you had about your creator 4000 years ago talking about inventing a supar time magic automaton, I'd say meeting something called an Oracle talking about your Fate means it is pretty much set in stone. That is to say, it looked into the future and saw you being sacrificed. So you're pretty much doomed. Better use what little time you have to make hot lizard love with Kevros.
>>
No. 436289 ID: e3aff6

Also search records on 'The Seven' and 'General Ridcully'.

>>436286
But they Oracle here said that our survival was difficult but not impossible. Besides, if these guys were infallible they wouldn't have been nuked into a hole in the ground.
>>
No. 436296 ID: b85f8c

>>436286
Interestingly, Virtue is going to be sacrificed as well.

Oh right, ask it why Virtue will be sacrificed.
>>
No. 436299 ID: b33427

As long as you got the Q&A session going, ask what that gem Pride dropped is, what it does, and what Ridcully will use it for.
>>
No. 436302 ID: a7a256

Lizbeth isn't our vessel.

>>436286
> pretty much set in stone
This isn't Homestuck, Dave. We're here to fuck shit up. Anyway, we already used supa time magica four (five? six?) times.
>>
No. 436445 ID: b3ca75
File 134330172793.png - (23.93KB , 550x400 , 62.png )
436445

>Oracle Labs
Here.
>location of the relic
Here.
>Ask how the surface was destroyed.
Idiocy: morons: dumbasses: bad decisions
>manual override.
Outside assistance: help. Recommendation: Graven Voiddrake.
>bondage
Adult shop: alley Magic’r’us/general shoppe: Book – “Everything you wanted to know about bondage but were afraid to ask”. Bondage master: Maggwen hoardworthy .
>Virtue is her little bro or her second father?
Yes/no.

>Shadack Wyrmeye
Subject: Shadack Wyrmeye
Age: 4848
Alias: Pride
Gender/Race: Male/Lizard (desert).
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Brother - Decease (Nature).
Location: None.
Special: Giant Prick.
Fate: Drowned like the wuss he was.
Criminal Record: Murder (Jacob Waechter), Motive: Pride.
>>
No. 436446 ID: b3ca75
File 134330174458.png - (23.15KB , 550x400 , 63.png )
436446

>Why are you answering these questions instead of pursuing your dreams, Hub?
Hub? Subject: Oracle/virtue. Dreams: Pointless: Futile. Life: Finite: Unnecessary.
>Ask how you can get out of this room and clear the lockdown in the teleport room
Ask: Command: Order
>Can we use the power of the vessal to turn everyone female?
Yes.
>pretty much set in stone.
Yes/no. Futures: Plural: more than one.

>General Ridcully
Subject: Mustrum Ridcully
Age: 4875
Alias: Lust / Cupiditas.
Gender/Race: Male/Human.
Rank: General / Archchancellor
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Wife - Decease (Nature), Son - Decease (Nuke).
Location: Wizard academy.
Special: Power hungry son of a bitch.
Fate: Too much power.
Criminal Record: Lots, Motive: Power.
>>
No. 436447 ID: b3ca75
File 134330175832.png - (24.39KB , 550x400 , 64.png )
436447

>The Seven
Religion: mistranslation: misunderstanding: whack jobs: Irrelevant
>why Virtue will be sacrificed.
Self-inflicted: own choice: One step to edge.
>what that gem Pride dropped is
Power: one of seven: Virtue
>what it does
Focus: Function: Virtue
>what Ridcully will use it for.
Destruction: Idiocy.

>Kevros
Subject: Kevros BraveSword
Age: 21
Gender/Race: Male/Lizard (Swamp).
Rank: Paladin - Private
Family: Father – Decease (Suicide), Mother - Decease (Suicide), Brother - Decease (Murder).
Connections: Lizbeth Ssus (Love with capital L).
Location: Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance.
Special: In the bi-curious closet.
Fate: Merge.
Criminal Record: Murder (Brother), Motive: Anger.
>>
No. 436456 ID: 24f833

Okay... so Pride murdered our creator. Fitting we killed him then. And apparently we need to recover that gem before Ridcully can do anything idiotic with it.

>Kev murdered his brother and the rest of his family committed suicide over it.
D=

>Special: ...
...so we're going to end up using those potions some day after all. XD

Man, this database is suspiciously up to date.

Questions: "Location of the other 6/7 power focuses". Explain / clarify "merge".

Command: Order "Override Lockdown", "Teleport Lizbeth Suss to companions".
>>
No. 436459 ID: 4c4acb

Query current contents and occupants of 'Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance'.

>Command: Order "Override Lockdown", "Teleport Lizbeth Suss to companions".
Maybe not yet.
>>
No. 436462 ID: 24f833

>>436459
Yeah, we should save those commands till we're done.

Oh, since it was up to date with Kev...

Entries on "Graven Voiddrake", "Maggwen Hoardworthy", "Hans Fleischer", "Helga Lundgren", "Sonya Wolfswift", "Olof Öberg"
>>
No. 436472 ID: 5c0329

we should ask Kevros about his family.
>>
No. 436475 ID: b3ca75
File 134331600101.png - (22.65KB , 550x400 , 65.png )
436475

>Graven
Subject: Graven Voiddrake
Age: 25
Doctorate: Precursor technologies.
Gender/Race: Male/Lizard (Desert).
Family: Father – Active, Mother - Active
Connections: Maggwen Hoardworthy (Close friend), Sonya Wolfswift (friend), Olof Öberg (friend).
Location: Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance.
Special: Blind (self-inflicted), Douche (self-inflicted).
Fate: Undetermined. 50% - Murdered, 50% - Starvation.

>Hans
Subject: Hans Fleischer
Age: 31
Gender/Race: Male/Human.
Family: Father – Decease (Murder), Mother - Decease (Murder), Sister- Decease (Murder).
Connections: Helga Lundgren (Close friend), Lizbeth Ssus (friend), Kevros Bravesword (friend).
Location: City, Pub.
Special: Insane, delusional, asexual.
Fate: Death by karma.
Criminal Record: MURDER x 142. Motive: Boredom.

>Helga
Subject: Helga Lundgren
Age: 38
Gender/Race: Female/dwarf.
Rank: Thief guild - Adapt
Family: Father – Active, Mother - Active, Brother - Active, Sister – Active.
Connections: Hans Fleischer (Close friend), Lizbeth Ssus (friend), Kevros Bravesword (friend).
Location: City, Pub.
Special: Successfully spend over 100.000gold in less than four seconds.
Fate: Death by greed.
Criminal Record: Thefts of total value 1.948.242.854gold (already sped it all on useless junk). Motive: Greed
>>
No. 436476 ID: b3ca75
File 134331601285.png - (22.26KB , 550x400 , 66.png )
436476

>Sonya
Subject: Sonya Wolfswift
Age: 24
Gender/Race: Female / Human.
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother – Active.
Connections: Maggwen Hoardworthy (friend), Graven Voiddrake (friend), Olof Öberg (friend).
Location: City, Blacksmith.
Special: Sadism, extremely prideful.
Fate: Undetermined. 50% - murdered, 50% - starvation.
Criminal Record: several assaults. Motive: Pride.

>Olof
Subject: Olof Öberg
Age: 40
Gender/Race: Male /Dwarf.
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Eaten), Brother - Decease (Eaten).
Connections: Sonya Wolfswift (friend), Maggwen Hoardworthy (friend), Graven Voiddrake (friend).
Location: City, Mercenary guild.
Special: Glutton, Once ate a whole cow, Homosexual.
Fate: Starvation.

>Maggy
Subject: Eliza Hoarder
Alias: Maggwen Hoardworthy
Age: 24
Gender/Race: Female/Lizard (Swamp).
Mood: Depressed
Family: Father – Active, Mother - Decease (Murder), Brother - Decease (Murder), Sister - Decease (Murder), Half-brothers (total x45) – Decease (Murder), Half-sisters (total x34) – Decease (Murder).
Connections: Graven Voiddrake (Love), Sonya Wolfswift (friend), Olof Öberg (friend).
Location: Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance.
Special: Disfigured- right side face (acid), Psychological mess: seek therapy, daughter of Davros Hoarder.
Fate: Suicide.
Criminal Record: Assassin for hire. Motive: survival

> Location of the other 6/7 power focuses.
In possession of - Mustrum Ridcully, Virtue, Davros Hoarder, -Data expunged-, Clown, Freya Sturesson.
> Explain / clarify "merge".
You: Forever: Love
> Override Lockdown
Defensive shutdown initiated. Estimated time: 6-12 hours.
> occupants of 'Town floor 10, Oracle labs entrance'.
Occupants: Graven Voiddrake, Maggwen Hoardworthy, Virtue, Kevros Bravesword.
>we should ask Kevros about his family.
Most logical action.

Please insert inquiry_
>>
No. 436478 ID: 0b766f

Holy crap. We know everyone's backstory, personal connections, love interests, sexualities, personal problems, and their probable deaths.

...guys this just became fix everyone quest. We know everyone's motives and interests, and we don't need to muck about finding their secrets. We can cut right to the chase, help everyone with their problems, and build an awesome party of grateful, happy friends to stand up to all the evil.

We also know who has the other plot Macguffins, and who has connections to them. We can pretty much abandon going after guild missions now- our new priority is helping friends, researching and understanding ourself with Graven, and hunting down the power foci.
>>
No. 436479 ID: a370aa

>>436478
>We can pretty much abandon going after guild missions now

we still need money
>>
No. 436487 ID: 0c2247

>>436476
By what means could we ask you questions from arbitrary locations?
What will result in starvation being such a common cause of death?
How can that be prevented?

What will prompt Maggy's suicide?

Will the merge be marriage, or closer to some sort of combined fleshbeast?

What are the people in the Oracle labs entrance currently doing?

What would happen if you, the Oracle, were to be repaired?

Here's probably the most important question: Do our powers over time include the ability to alter events which occurred prior to ones we have witnessed? In short: Can we change the past?
>>
No. 436489 ID: bd5edb

This is ridiculously anticlimactic. Who made you, Spoiler Machine? Why? How do you have this much information? For what reason should we believe you? Why are you, located in an abandoned site, conveniently active and willingly answering all our questions just after we accepted a quest? Who is behind this?

Ah. Lizbeth? You're a terrible friend and lover.
>>
No. 436490 ID: 0b766f

We'll still go get money. I'm just saying we can't afford to spend all our time running errands for other (potentially unscrupulous) interests now.

If I may suggest an initial person to help, maybe we should work harder at befriending Mags, get her undepressed. Maybe matchmake her and Gravs.

Look up "Davros Hoarder", "Clown", and "Freya Sturesson". They're the only foci holders we haven't already looked up.

>Can we change the past?
Importantly, if we chance the past or present, will the future refuse to change? We'd like to mess with the predestined events, if possible.
>>
No. 436494 ID: b3ca75
File 134332615477.png - (24.75KB , 550x400 , 67.png )
436494

>By what means could we ask you questions from arbitrary locations?
Device under construction, please stand by…
>What will result in starvation being such a common cause of death?
Magic drying up: no magic no food: Sentient life unable to survive.
>How can that be prevented?
Edge.
>What will prompt Maggy's suicide?
Desperation.
>Will the merge be marriage, or closer to some sort of combined fleshbeast?
Joined consciousness.
>What are the people in the Oracle labs entrance currently doing?

:maggy: -n her anyway, lover boy.
:kevros: um… w-well she intelligent, f-funny, optimistic, c-creative…um… strong willed… and she got these really beautiful blue eyes you just d-drown in… And her ass is like carved from the image of the god them-oh gods I said that out loud…
:maggy: hah!
:graven: Can you two ladies please stop gossiping and help me fix the tele-

>What would happen if you, the Oracle, were to be repaired?
Nothing
>Can we change the past?
Yes
>will the future refuse to change?
No

>Davros Hoarder
Subject: Davros Hoarder
Age: 4864
Alias: Greed / Rapax.
Gender/Race: Male/Lizard (swamp).
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Wives (total x74) - Decease (Murder), Sons (total x46) - Decease (murder), Daughters (total x35) - Decease (Murder), Daughter – Active.
Location: City Arena.
Special: owes me 10 bucks.
Fate: Greed.
Criminal Record: Murder of family, Motive: Greed.
>>
No. 436495 ID: b3ca75
File 134332616403.png - (22.48KB , 550x400 , 68.png )
436495

>Freya Sturesson
Subject: Freya Sturesson
Age: 4858
Alias: Gluttony / Heluari.
Gender/Race: Female/Dwarf.
Family: Father – Decease (Nature), Mother - Decease (Nature), Husband - Decease (Nuke).
Location: City, City Hall.
Special: Ate my last donut, the bitch!
Fate: Drowning.

>Clown
Subject: Alyssa Clown
Age: 4859
Alias: Envy / Error
Gender/Race: Female/Human.
==?#?#?¤¤?=
Files corrupted!

>This is ridiculously anticlimactic.
Agreed.
>Who made you, Spoiler Machine?
Jacob Waechter.
>Why?
Knowledge: to know.
>How do you have this much information?
Purpose.
>For what reason should we believe you?
Don’t.
>Why are you conveniently active and willingly answering all our questions?
Manipulation.
>Who is behind this?
Me.
>Ah. Lizbeth? You're a terrible friend and lover.
You are kind of nosey bitch, sister.

WARNING, LOW POWER! SHUTDOWN IN TEN MINUTES!

Please insert inquiry_
>>
No. 436496 ID: 886a4d

Query: Means to regain power.
Then lets do the teleport and disable lockdown command.
>>
No. 436497 ID: 4c4acb

Query cause of magic dry-up and known possible solutions.

Thanks for the information, by the way. Would you be interested in re-activation at some point if we are still alive by then?
>>
No. 436499 ID: 0b766f

>Merged consciousness
Erm, that's kind of squick. We should look into avoiding that, or planning on a reversal, if possible. Even if being a super powerful mage and fighter at the same time is appealing.

>Changing the past and future: possible.
Sweetness. Fighting fate and messing with time travel is going to be fun.

Thank the spoiler bot for the info before you leave.
>>
No. 436501 ID: 0c2247

>>436496
>>436497

These questions, except "How can we restore power to you?" is less vague.

Also:
Do you go into a power-saving mode when nobody is here?
How long does each minute of functional time equate to power-saving mode?

If it has a power-save mode then we should leave as soon as we get these answers. I have the feeling we don't want to let the power run dry.
>>
No. 436516 ID: b3ca75
File 134333280106.png - (6.98KB , 550x400 , 69.png )
436516

>How can we restore power to you?
Time: Wait: Days.
>Query cause of magic dry-up and known possible solutions.
Couse: One of many. Solution: Edge.
>Do you go into a power-saving mode when nobody is here?
Yes.
>How long does each minute of functional time equate to power-saving mode?
1: -0,001.
>Would you be interested in re-activation at some point?
Activation? Not deactivate: Sleep: Bliss: Perfection.
>Thank the spoiler bot for the info before you leave.
Thank you. Family: Sister: Happy.
>By what means could we ask you questions from arbitrary locations?
Construction complete! Injection Successful!
>lets do the teleport

Lizbeth is being tele-
>>
No. 436517 ID: b3ca75
File 134333281356.png - (8.02KB , 550x400 , 70.png )
436517

-ported successfully

:kevros: Liz!
:graven: so… where have you been?

>disable lockdown command.
:hal: Disabling Lockdown. Estimated time: 6-12 hours.

:graven: you can’t be serious. We’re not going to be stuck in this room for another 12 hours!?
:kevros: There should be some way out, right?
:maggy: Or we can have a real fun ”sleepover” together~
:kevros: well, it is getting kind of late an-
:graven: Not that kind of sleepover.
:kevros: oh? Oh! Oh….

You are now in a anti magic zone!

Insert command_
>>
No. 436518 ID: 0b766f

Well, at least the area is secure. Set up camp.

We were planning on collaborating with Graven, let's start talking. Tell him about the info giving computer you just met. Warn everyone your potentially hostile half-brother robot Virtue (or something) is in the facility, so should be on guard. He killed your creature, but you don't know his intentions.

Share the historical and quest related info with Graven. Skip over the fact the computer told you all your friend's secrets and backstories, they likely won't appreciate that.

After the pointless exposition, Graven could help us try to hack into our own security protocols. It'd be nice to change the password before we meet Virtue and he completely disables or controls us. We could also spend some time trying to befriend and cheer up Maggie. Or set her up with Graven.
>>
No. 436524 ID: 4c4acb

Check the ceiling. Oracle seemed to think that Virtue was in here a moment ago (and not disguised as one of our group).
>>
No. 436529 ID: 9718f3

Just talking to an omniscient machine intelligence, is all. Oh, and you're apparently 4822 years old.

Found out a bunch of other stuff too but we're still sorting it all out. Basicaly there are a bunch of jerks from around the same time we were made, who are all idiots and going to cause magic to dry up unless we make sure the macguffins stay out of their hands.

In any case, not in the mood for an orgy. Comforting cuddling is, however, appealing at the moment. I suggest we pair off as Liz/Kevros and Maggwen/Graven.
>>
No. 436536 ID: 886a4d

I would like to point out that Maggie is a daughter of Greed / Rapax / Davros Hoarder. Probably the reason why she is hiding under a false name and the reason she will eventually commit suicide. We should kill him for her.
>>
No. 436546 ID: 0c2247

>>436517
"I just talked to the Oracle, and I'm not happy about a lot of what I heard. Fortunately what does make me happy is that it's possible to strap time down and beat it til it begs for mercy.
Future-history needs changing and well behaved women rarely make history; if you want to help make the world a better place you're all invited.
Oh, and if the future doesn't change then everybody dies horrible deaths. Just a heads up.
Oh number two, come on out Virtue, we need to talk."
>>
No. 436549 ID: 5c0329

tell G-man about Kev's bi-curious tendencies.
>>
No. 436552 ID: 0c2247

>>436549
That's what a terrible girlfriend would do.

Instead, give Maggie a hug and tell her you'll support her if she wants to confess her love to G.
>>
No. 436561 ID: 0b766f

>>436549
>>436552
Let's not expose people's secrets in front of an audience. That's just mean, and we were recently annoyed when it happened to us.

If we wanna talk about stuff like that, it should be one on one.
>>
No. 436564 ID: 0c2247

>>436561
When I said "Tell her" I meant her specifically.
As-in excluding other people from hearing.
To wit? Very quietly.
>>
No. 436573 ID: bd5edb

You have a good sister, Lizbeth. She just needs some help to deal with her depression.

> ...guys this just became fix everyone quest.
We'll help them, that's all we can do. Besides, there's no such thing as someone who "needs to be fixed".

> Kevros BraveSword
> In the bi-curious closet
Time for SCIENCE! Swallow a sex change potion when you're out of here!

> Bondage Master: Maggwen Hoardworthy
You need to get in touch with her when in privacy!
>>
No. 436589 ID: b3ca75
File 134334057027.png - (8.10KB , 550x400 , 71.png )
436589

>Check the ceiling.
It really dirty, I don’t think whatever cleans in here can reach to ceiling very well. Otherwise it’s completely barren from any homicidal robots.
> come on out Virtue, we need to talk.
:kevros: Virtue? Wasn’t that the relic we were searching for?
If he is here, he doesn’t want to come out.
> Set up camp.
Well, can’t/don’t need to set up any tents or make a fire so there isn’t really a lot to set up. You’ll take out your sleeping bag later thought so you at least have somewhere to sit.
> pointless exposition
:graven: That’s… amazing...
:kravos: …what?
:maggy: well, I for one is a little bit confused…
> you're apparently 4822
:kevros: I-I don’t know how to react t-too that…
>>
No. 436590 ID: b3ca75
File 134334058089.png - (7.82KB , 550x400 , 72.png )
436590

> Time for SCIENCE! Swallow a sex change potion!
Isn’t that something I should do when we are alone?
> Graven could help us try to hack into our own security protocols.
:Graven: well, of course. I lack the necessary tools for the more complex system at the moment but I can set up some temporary fixes that will last until we get back to the city.

Graven +5 happiness
Graven +2 Loyalty
Lizbeth Mind Security has been upgraded to level 1!

>>
No. 436591 ID: b3ca75
File 134334060452.png - (8.12KB , 550x400 , 73.png )
436591

>give Maggie a hug and tell her you'll support her.
:maggy: wha…I…uh…

Maggwen +4 happiness
Maggwen +1 loyalty


:maggy: W-wait, what are you d-doing? Stop that…
:graven: you did really need that though…
:maggy: I…uh…

> Comforting cuddling, Liz/Kevros and Maggwen/Graven.
:maggy: W-WAIT WHAT!?
:kevros: W-wait, wasn’t that what you w-wanted?
:maggy: nnnot like tha- I mean… uh…
:graven: It’s okay, Maggy, you don’t need to explain it.

Insert hug_
>>
No. 436593 ID: 32d9b3

Hugs!

...yeah, I'm out of ideas. How many more hours to we have to kill? We could waste time on more blabbing and friendship building exercises. Or play cards. Or just rest up before the inevitable boss fight.
>>
No. 436594 ID: 0c2247

>>436591
"In her own time, on her own terms, Kev.
I learned a lot, but traded depth for breadth. We've got to stop the world from dying; holding out on love seems kinda silly in that light."
>>
No. 436601 ID: bd5edb

Don't play truth or dare. Just don't.

> Isn’t that something I should do when we are alone?
You're too fast! Look again! Moreover, we're in an anti-magic zone!

> Current mode: “Hurt me plenty”.
Liar! You're mocking us with this "WUSS" mode! No crumbling lair, no angry armies, no demonic Stealth Drones x7, no giant robot! Instead you give us Social Links and heteronormative syrupy romance!? Don't you dare to make a terrible fishing minigame that rewards us with AWESOME things that we don't need anymore!

>>436594
No! What is a world without love! Besides, love is the key here! Didn't you hear what Lizbeth's big sis said? And no sacrifices! A world that depends on the sacrifices of others doesn't deserve to exist! Everyone must do their part!
>>
No. 436645 ID: b3ca75
File 134334964501.png - (8.09KB , 550x400 , 74.png )
436645

>Don't play truth or dare. Just don't.
Don’t temp me...
>"WUSS" mode!
Well, you did activate that cheat code in the beginning when you picked that secret character...
>terrible fishing minigame
Too bad there is no real lake anywhere nearby or else I would go on a fishing trip just to spite you.
>play cards.
:graven: I do have a deck of card with me…
:maggy:
:graven: Wait, no remark about strip poker or anything?
:maggy: oh, right. Let’s play… strip poker and all that… stuff…
:graven: …I…um…

>rest up before the inevitable boss fight.
You are kind of tired, after all. Maybe you should just go to bed, snuggle kevros and sleep blissfully. After all, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of things happening right now anyway.

Insert command_
>>
No. 436647 ID: 886a4d

Lets play cards of the non-strip kind. Maggie obviously doesn't feel up to it though it would be a treat to see how Kev reacts.
>>
No. 436649 ID: 58d4d3

Hmm. Things are looking slightly awkward between Mags and Graven there. Maybe you should give them some space to talk.

Other than that, yeah, I can't think of anything else to do. Rest up, nap with Kev till the door opens.
>>
No. 436654 ID: 6a1ec2

Well that's just great. How about you guys go and have hot lizard sleep and in the meantime we'll just make ourselves up and disappear forever to keep from bleeding the life force of your world away solely in order to offer snarky commentary.

Time to disappear guys! HNNNNNNNNNG
>>
No. 436657 ID: b85f8c

>>436645
Hrm. Let's play matchmaker. Tell Graven he should go over and find out what's bothering her, since he seems to know her better than you.
>>
No. 436673 ID: bd5edb

> Well, you did activate that cheat code in the beginning when you picked that secret character...
Well done, didn't see this coming.

> Too bad there is no real lake anywhere nearby or else I would go on a fishing trip just to spite you.
My only consolation is that you'll uselessly spend your time just to make me uselessly spend my time.

> Insert command
> there doesn’t seem to be a lot of things happening right now
You must be fucking kidding me.

Hear me out, useless scum! You're too much comfortable in a life threatening situation! Luckly, some lazy game designer made ​​all the walls of this floor with the same materials and you have a working magic rune on an anti-magic zone! Smarten up!

Maggwen! Any source of air and refrigeration? Can you hear or feel water or air coming from the other side of the walls? Graven! Lizbeth! Inspect the teleportation rune! Kevros! Try to open the door!
>>
No. 436680 ID: 58d4d3

Dude, calm down. Our magic is ofline, we've got limited tools, and we're locked into a metal room by a high tech lockdown. We're not likely to get out, and we're reasonably safe for the moment.

It might be relevant to ask Maggie about her ninja skills though. If they're mundane and not magical she could do something. Although if she could, she likely would have tried while we were away in the computer core. And we're better off resting up then trying to pick a blast door.
>>
No. 436698 ID: bd5edb

>>436680
Assumptions. This is a prison, not a shelter.

Old and defective technology. Without source of air they will have a very limited amount of air. The walls and doors can be affected by brute force and the laser. We have two magicians who specialize in different schools and a magic rune that can be activated in an antimagic field. No one is injured or exhausted its capabilities.

However, you guys are busy with card games and matchmaking!
>>
No. 436713 ID: 0c2247

>>436645
Ask Maggy if she found something.
If not:
Hug Maggy. Have Kev hug you from behind while Grav hugs Maggy from behind.

When the hug ends, tell Maggy that you're here for her.
>>
No. 436740 ID: b33427

>>436698
If there would be any way out of this room, it'd be through the ceiling. If whatever cleans this place can't reach up that high, then whatever maintains the lockdown equipment might not reach that high either. This stuff is 4800+ years old, people. Even Precursor magi-tech has to be worn down somewhat by now.

I do second the Maggie group hug, though.
>>
No. 436744 ID: b85f8c

Hey, if we're going to meddle in Maggy's affairs we should do so in a less patronizing way than an unprompted group hug.
>>
No. 436980 ID: 6e44d2

Sleep.
>>
No. 437328 ID: b3ca75
File 134357990456.png - (7.58KB , 550x400 , 75.png )
437328

Time to disappear guys!
You are unable to leave the vessel at this given time.
>HNNNNNNNNNG.
You successfully created a brick! Don’t forget to wash your hand when you are done!
>Tell Graven he should go over and find out what's bothering her.
:grave: She’s… um… she’s not really used to anyone caring for her above anything sexual. You probably took her by surprise with that hug, if anything.
:lizbeth: oooh, I got just the thing for something like that!
>Maggie group hug.
:lizbeth: Group HUG!
:grave: I… what?
:maggy: Thanks guys…

Kevros +1 happiness
Graven +1 happiness
Maggwen +2 happiness
Kevros +1 loyalty
Graven +1 loyalty
Maggwen +2 loyalty

>>
No. 437329 ID: b3ca75
File 134357992355.png - (7.63KB , 550x400 , 76.png )
437329

>You must be fucking kidding me.
Your right! We can’t just sit here!
>If there would be any way out of this room, it'd be through the ceiling.
The ceiling is more corroded than the rest of the room. Maybe if I used the laser an-
:graven: Didn’t anyone teach you not to dig straight up?
Oh right, I might crush evryone if I remove the ceiling like that…
>Any source of air and refrigeration?
:maggy: There is some smaller air vent up by the roof, but they are too small to even fit an arm in them.
>working magic rune on an anti-magic zone.
The zone only blocks the siphoning of mana, it doesn’t remove things already created. Thus why the rune worked and why my robe is still magical enchanted.
>Inspect the teleportation rune!
:graven: it has already used up all it stored mana and it can’t refill itself until the anti-magic zone disappears.
>Try to open the door!
Kevros amazing strength isn’t enough to break down blast door.
:kevros: sorry…
>laser
Lizbeth uses LASER on blast door!
Unable to penetrate blast doors armor!

Blast!
>>
No. 437330 ID: b3ca75
File 134357993590.png - (8.13KB , 550x400 , 77.png )
437330

>nap with Kev.
This… This seems like a better idea for every minute that passes, really. Anything trying to get in will have an equally hard time as we had trying to get out. Besides, I’m a really tired right now…

:kevros: Goodnigth, liz…
:lizbeth: …zzz…

Lizbeth has fallen asleep!
>>
No. 437331 ID: b3ca75
File 134357994702.png - (9.74KB , 550x400 , 78.png )
437331

:lizbeth: …mffgt?
>>
No. 437332 ID: b3ca75
File 134357998654.png - (51.89KB , 550x400 , 79.png )
437332

:wrath: Ahh… Lizbeth. My beautiful daughter, such a pleasure to see you again!

…Ira? Is it just me or is he bigger than last time I saw him?

Insert command_
>>
No. 437337 ID: 842d23

Sup, Creeper. Communicating by dreams, now? I take it you're Virtue, and not Jacob.

You have anything meaningful to tell us, or should be skip right to the part where we abuse our lucid dreaming reality warping powers to kick you the fuck out of our head?
>>
No. 437339 ID: 0c2247

>>437332
You're here to talk, right? Ok, start talking. We can ask questions when you've said your peace.
>>
No. 437340 ID: b85f8c

>>437332
Remember, this is actually Virtue. Inform him that we know who he really is, and you want to know what his angle is.

Also ask why your memory got wiped.
>>
No. 437350 ID: b3ca75
File 134358657893.png - (3.49KB , 550x400 , 80.png )
437350

>you're Virtue, and not Jacob.
:wrath: hmm? Did the “oracle” tell you that? Interesting…
>his angle.
:wrath: Why, revenge, of course. And you are the tool which will bring me it, my precious.
>ask why your memory got wiped.
:wrath: Oh, but it didn’t. You weren’t sentient until just a few days ago.
>abuse our lucid dreaming reality warping powers to kick you the fuck out of our head?
:wrath: Do you realize I’m an absurdly more powerful wizard than you will ever be? I have forgotten more than what you will ever learn in your lifetime. But sure, if you wish, amuse me, cutie head.
>Ok, start talking.
:wrath: Talk? Oh, I’m here to teach! To test! And you shall learn to be my precious tool of destruction, my dear daughter. Daddy loves you so much…

Insert command_
>>
No. 437353 ID: 842d23

Oh, gods, guys.

>Depressed girl fated to suicide
>She’s… um… she’s not really used to anyone caring for her above anything sexual
>Our first response when we met her was to start sizing up her harem potential.

We're bad people. t_t

Anyways...

The oracle told us Virtue was in the building, but Ira could be dream-communing from anywhere. And his mini-face dialog picture is a recolor of Jabob's (and the pic is named wrath). So now I have no idea for sure which he really is.

We're not really interested in becoming his tool of destruction. Let's bug out.

Reboot!
>>
No. 437354 ID: 6a1ec2

Revenge against who? Your creator? He's dead. Your creator's killer? He's dead too. My headvoices? Didn't exist until yesterday! GIVE US A TARGET DAMMIT
>>
No. 437362 ID: 0c2247

>>437350
Ok, first? Stop acting crazy.
Yes, you are acting crazy. You need to calm down, consider things rationally, determine what your core values are, judge the situation in a neutral and dispassionate way, then determine the most effective way to advance your core values.

For example?
You are talking about using something that can break time about revenge; if you were thinking clearly you would want to have us go back and prevent the cause for your revenge.

Second? Against who? We killed Pride in the most humiliating way possible, and it's looking like we're going to be killing the rest of the sins on an as-needed basis.

Third? Jabob was Wrath in codename only; we spoke to him. In spite of his personal losses he put saving the world far ahead of any desires for vengeance on those responsible.

We are willing to help you, and we could certainly use help, but we aren't going to be puppets and we aren't going to go against what we think is right.
>>
No. 437363 ID: b85f8c

>>437350
Revenge on who? And why does he keep calling you daughter? Hey, if this isn't Jacob, but not Virtue either, who is it? Someone who simply took on his alias?
>>
No. 437374 ID: 1d084b

> Daddy loves you so much…
I art thou, thou art me! We're a happy family!

Hey there, little bro!

> Oh, I’m here to teach! To test!
Sure.

pleasemakeoneofthemabeautifulcrossdresserpleasemakeoneofthemabeautifulcrossdresser

> Against who?
Against everything, of course. Are you not aware of the curse that torments those who know far too much?

> We're bad people. t_t
Who gave you such simplistic notion? We have enough love for everyone. You really thought it was just for sex?
>>
No. 437375 ID: b3ca75
File 134359544217.png - (3.43KB , 550x400 , 81.png )
437375

>why does he keep calling you daughter?
:wrath: Why, because that is what you are, darling.
>Ok, first? Stop acting crazy.
:wrath: oh, I’m sorry, but it’s a little late for that. I’m already gone too far into the deep end to do anything other.
>we aren't going to go against what we think is right.
:wrath: And you call me crazy? You really believe you know what is right? Ha!
>we aren't going to be puppets
:wrath: And yet you dance with the strings attached like the good little puppet that you are…

>In spite of his personal losses he put saving the world far ahead of any desires for vengeance on those responsible.
:wrath: oh? Really? You clearly didn’t know him like I did.
>it's looking like we're going to be killing the rest of the sins on an as-needed basis.
:wrath: I said that I was going to train you, not motivate you. And yes, they are the one that a wish vengeance upon… for a start…
>prevent the cause for your revenge.
:wrath: But that would make me cease to exists, wouldn’t it?
>Reboot!
:wrath: trying to flee? Oh, how cute. You know I would never hurt a hair upon your head, metaphorical speaking, but your friend on the other hand-
>>
No. 437376 ID: b3ca75
File 134359545384.png - (3.29KB , 550x400 , 82.png )
437376

“Crunch!”
>>
No. 437377 ID: b3ca75
File 134359547567.png - (4.89KB , 550x400 , 83.png )
437377

:wrath: - is not that lucky. Sure, you can leave, but that would leave your precious friends dead in the real world. Call it motivation, if you will. All you have to do is complete three simple test and I’ll let them live! That’s fair, right honey?
>>
No. 437378 ID: b3ca75
File 134359548881.png - (3.36KB , 550x400 , 84.png )
437378

:wrath: Now, all you have to is to follow the lights and you’ll find your tests. Oh, and if you have any questions at all, please go ahead and ask, love.

There is a blue light to the right accompanying with the sound… books? I think it is books…
To the left there is a red light and a lot of angry screaming.
And finally I can hear crying from the direction of the green light.
Where should I go first?

Insert command_
>>
No. 437381 ID: 842d23

...I'm not sure we should play along at all.

Each light obviously corresponds with a party member. We go into their heads, and we're taking him along. That ain't good.

Also, we don't know he has a means to kill them if we don't comply. He hasn't necessarily pulled them into our dream- the lights might be just doors. Ie, he can't get 'em if we don't go in.

Plus, him killing them now flies in the face of the oracle. Just because we might be able to fight fate doesn't mean he can.

I vote non-compliance. Passive resistance, simply don't do anything or talk to him.
>>
No. 437382 ID: 886a4d

And if he CAN kill them? I'd rather not chance their deaths. Lets head to the crying.
>>
No. 437384 ID: 1d084b

> “Crunch!”
cardcrusher.jpg

> Sure, you can leave, but that would leave your precious friends dead in the real world.
Don't care.

> Oh, and if you have any questions at all, please go ahead and ask, love.
No, that's all. You want to ask something?

> Where should I go first?
Green.
>>
No. 437385 ID: b85f8c

>>437378
Red's Kevros. Green's Maggy. Blue's Graven. I guess we're going to go take a look at their personal scars... well, we already know the gist of things.

Let's go check Kevros first. Red.
>>
No. 437387 ID: a370aa

green
>>
No. 437389 ID: 1d084b

> Red's Kevros. Green's Maggy. Blue's Graven. I guess we're going to go take a look at their personal scars...
If you're right, I'm strongly against this. Change my vote to "fuck you" (non-compliance).
>>
No. 437391 ID: 6a1ec2

Choose the grey shadow! Let's find out what makes Virtue a sad panda.
>>
No. 437395 ID: 0c2247

>>437375
>oh, I’m sorry, but it’s a little late for that. I’m already gone too far into the deep end to do anything other.
Good! This is progress!
Accepting there is a problem is the first step to treating it or learning to cope with it.

>And you call me crazy? You really believe you know what is right? Ha!
I didn't say know, I said think. There's a rather serious distinction between the two.

>And yet you dance with the strings attached like the good little puppet that you are…
Being predictable is not the same thing as being a puppet, and if you have enough control over the world to fit the circumstances so our actions will advance your goals then you are much more capable of achieving those goals directly. This is the methodology of a very bored person.

>oh? Really? You clearly didn’t know him like I did.
That depends on when your reference point is set. You hadn't yet been 'born' when we spoke with him.

>But that would make me cease to exists, wouldn’t it?
What? No, that's not how this works at all.
You were created close enough to the point where we would be making changes that your existence could easily be ensured. It's MUCH more difficult to ensure the existence of people born long after the changes, like Kevros.

What's that? I just said that our overall plan would result in the love of Lizbeth's life never being born? Why, yes, I did.

We'll play your game, but it's because curiosity is a powerful motivating force and it would be inconvenient if they died before we killed the sins and mastered breaking time.
>>
No. 437396 ID: b3ca75
File 134359958015.png - (2.64KB , 550x400 , 85.png )
437396

>non-compliance.
:wrath: WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CONTRAVENE MY WILL! YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!

Wrath cast Mind Blast on Lizbeth for 16 damage!
Lizbeth health is critical!

>>
No. 437397 ID: b3ca75
File 134359959022.png - (2.64KB , 550x400 , 86.png )
437397

:Wrath: I… I… I’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you… please comply with my request, I don’t want to lose my temper again…

Current votes:
RED - 1
GREEN - 2
BLUE - 0
>>
No. 437398 ID: 842d23

Confirmed. He has no power over our friends, just us. They're not in trouble till we let him in their heads.

If he kills us though, his plans are fucked. So his threats are empty.

CONTINUE NONCOMPLIANCE.
>>
No. 437407 ID: 1d084b

> So his threats are empty.
Of course they are. We're his vessel. He can't affect this reality directly, that's why he needs us. However, I'd like to see what would happen if we're wrong.
>>
No. 437408 ID: 0c2247

>>437397
You are wrath, so let me put this in a way you should understand:
The harder you push us the harder we'll resist.
If you harm any person Lizbeth likes then we will destroy you, even if we have to work with the other sins to do it.

What will it be? Will you back down and discuss this civilly, or are you going to push harder and make us into an enemy?
>>
No. 437410 ID: 5c0329
File 134360262711.png - (79.47KB , 358x339 , fuckyouuu.png )
437410

>>
No. 437412 ID: 1d084b

> The harder you push us the harder we'll resist.
> If you harm any person Lizbeth likes then we will destroy you, even if we have to work with the other sins to do it.
That would be badass if we actually had enough power to support those words.
>>
No. 437413 ID: dc4a44

Con-nomplience
>>
No. 437416 ID: 886a4d

You know what, lets try to go to his light. It should be the white stuff. Or maybe the blood splotch.
>>
No. 437417 ID: a370aa

go to the green light, it may be our one chance to help maggy
>>
No. 437424 ID: 6a1ec2

Voting blue. Because to stalemate. :I
>>
No. 437426 ID: b3ca75
File 134360699894.png - (3.26KB , 550x400 , 87.png )
437426

>Being predictable is not the same thing as being a puppet.
Actually, you are rather unpredictable. Still, it is rather easy to manipulate into position and just let you do your thing. At least, that was how you were every other time loop so far, so let’s hope you finally break our little cycle, shall we?
>You hadn't yet been 'born' when we spoke with him.
Well, technically yes, technically no. depends how you define born, really…
>What? No, that's not how this works at all.
Let’s just say that I can’t self-terminate. That is both the reason why I can’t change the cause of my revenge or why I can’t fulfill my own goals without your help.
>He has no power over our friends, just us.
>The harder you push us the harder we'll resist.
:wrath: Well, bravo, you manage to beat two of my tests at once! The first was to teach you not to believe anything until you have proof. The other taught you never give up. I do say you are a lot better than any of the other yous of the other timelines, my precious.
>>
No. 437427 ID: b3ca75
File 134360701143.png - (3.23KB , 550x400 , 88.png )
437427

:wrath: But now, for the final test! Learn how to sacrifice! First, let’s get rid of that body, it is after all just a waste of space…

Wrath cast Reality Cleave on Lizbeth for 87 damage!
Lizbeth has died!
Wrath cast time stop!
Time is standing still!

>>
No. 437428 ID: b3ca75
File 134360703039.png - (8.78KB , 550x400 , 89.png )
437428

:wrath: Now then, you’re are quite dead. But don’t panic! You can simply possess one of your friends and take over their body instead. Of course, this will kill them in the process, but that is what we are here to learn, right? Oh, and doing nothing or threating me will not work this time, as I’ve have frozen time and I will leave you alone in the time freeze until you make a decision. Please, do take your time and see you soon…

Insert command_
>>
No. 437429 ID: 2bbe7e

Posses Wrath
>>
No. 437431 ID: 6a1ec2

>>437429

Oh Christ.
>>
No. 437432 ID: 7472ad

Yes, Posses Wrath. Always better to sacrifice enemies then allies.
>>
No. 437433 ID: a370aa

dammit I wish we brought hans with now
>>
No. 437435 ID: 803106

>>437432
He's not or enemy he's our Father. We're supposed to sacrifice one of our friends and there is no closer friend than the one who created and is now guiding us.
>>
No. 437436 ID: 842d23

Possess our piggy bank familiar.
>>
No. 437437 ID: 5c0329

fifty bucks say possessing Wrath won't work. so possess a golem. or if you're stuck in the room, try possessing that sword.
>>
No. 437439 ID: a370aa

Kevros and pray that he is lying about the death thing
>>
No. 437441 ID: 0c2247

>>437428
Wrath.
>>
No. 437442 ID: 0c2247

Wait, no.

Possess Lizbeth's corpse.
>>
No. 437444 ID: 886a4d

Wrath, brring that one of the ninja-golems, barring that our familiar.
>>
No. 437445 ID: 842d23

>>437439
What and fulfill the gruesome prophecy of us merging permanently with Kev? I thought we wanted to avoid that.

>>437437
The sword is actually an interesting idea, if w can't force our consciousness into the native constructs, or our pig. It's a spiritual focus, and we're emotionally close to Kev. Logically, that means we might be able to hide ourselves in an extension of his spirit without overwriting him.

Obviously, our long term plan should be to get Han / Graven to resurrect / reboot our body and get us back. Then we never sleep again.
>>
No. 437446 ID: 1d084b

Possess dogmeat.
>>
No. 437448 ID: 0c2247

>>437428
>>Well, bravo, you manage to beat two of my tests at once! The first was to teach you not to believe anything until you have proof.
>Now then, you’re are quite dead.

We have no proof of this beyond his word, and he just proved that his word has no value.

>>The other taught you never give up.
>You can simply possess one of your friends and take over their body instead. Of course, this will kill them in the process, but that is what we are here to learn, right?

We are not going to sacrifice allies, and we are not going to give up on our plans for Lizbeth's future.

There is only one reasonable answer. Lizbeth possesses Lizbeth so we can proceed as normal. Anything else would be giving up something.
>>
No. 437450 ID: 842d23

Wait wait, I got it.

Create an illusion of yourself. Posses it. Going from android to sentient hologram is sort of a demotion, but only being corporal when you want to be has it's advantages. And you can still talk with your voice spell.

If Ira tries to trap you in this time freeze until you pick a friend to kill? Counter with the illusion of gigantic garden of plants. Growing in real time. I don't think he can stand to watch his own personal hell in time stopped infinity forever.
>>
No. 437457 ID: 1d084b

I can't believe it took so long for me to realize this.

>>437448
Yes, she should possess her own body.

We'll win by doing nothing. Moreover, Lizabeth is a lunarian. Therefore, we'll turn into a Golemancer.

I still want dogmeat's gruesome death, though.
>>
No. 437458 ID: bf54a8

yes try to poesses yourself.
>>
No. 437463 ID: 6a1ec2

>>437457

>> Moreover, Lizabeth is a lunarian. Therefore, we'll turn into a Golemancer.

Sorry... what?
>>
No. 437464 ID: 1d084b

>>437463
Get with the program!
>>
No. 437465 ID: b33427

As long as you're a spirit, take advantage of it by peeking through the door to see if there are any surprises waiting for the group.

Attempt possession of your own body, after checking if it was actually sliced in half. Failing that, try to possess Kevros' sword, and if that doesn't work, try possessing Wrath. ...And if that doesn't work, wait here forever. Even Wrath doesn't have the power to keep time frozen forever.
>>
No. 437471 ID: 6a1ec2

>>437465
>> keep time frozen forever

I don't think you understand how time works.
>>
No. 437472 ID: dc4a44

Possess the Pizza Elemental!
>>
No. 437493 ID: b85f8c

Don't kill any of our friends just yet. Find an alternative. Even if it means going outside this room.

Also tell Virtue that if he can't self-terminate then Oracle told us something impossible. She said his fate was "sacrifice".

I'm tempted to pick Hans if we can wander around. He's pretty evil, so he's an appropriate sacrifice. Pity he's not a lizard, but perhaps we can get some polymorph action going on.
>>
No. 437503 ID: 6a1ec2

>>437493

How about we stop telling Virtue what the Oracle managed to tell us, on the faint hope that it might be relevant?
>>
No. 437505 ID: b85f8c

>>437503
If he's done this over and over in multiple timelines, shouldn't he know everything already?
>>
No. 437529 ID: b3ca75
File 134366686550.png - (5.37KB , 550x400 , 90.png )
437529

>peek through the door.
That’s odd, there seems to be only darkness anywhere outside the room.
>Possess Wrath.
You are unable to find him anywhere on your router. The closest you get is someone named Sloth, thought that body is heavily protected by all kinds of security measures so it is a no go.
>Possess dogmeat.
Dogmeat is way too powerful! Clearly, his mind must be as sharp as a spoon drawer!
>Possess the Pizza Elemental!
You’re too late! Dogmeat already finished eating the last one! Oh the pizzanity!
>>
No. 437530 ID: b3ca75
File 134366687512.png - (8.11KB , 550x400 , 91.png )
437530

>check if it was actually sliced in half.
Actually, your body seems completely fine. And it is still breathing! That lying bastard!
>Moreover, Lizabeth is a lunarian. Therefore, we'll turn into a Golemancer.
You are quite clearly an eartharian (is that even a word?), not a lunarian! Do you really think someone rode down on a giant whale just to drop you off? Oh, please…
>Possess Lizbeth.
You possess yourself! Succ- no wait…
>>
No. 437531 ID: b3ca75
File 134366688531.png - (8.73KB , 550x400 , 92.png )
437531

Insert password_

...crap.
WARNING! Major corruption detected! Running diagnostic! MALFUNCTION!
…what?
ERROR! Initiating dream sequence!
>>
No. 437532 ID: b3ca75
File 134366689515.png - (223.16KB , 415x600 , There can only be hans.png )
437532

>Hans, Hans, Hans and Hans.
You are now playing Legend of Hans, Four Hans Adventures: The Hanslander.

Oh noes, our hero Hans has fallen through a dimension thingy-ma-bob and has arrived at a different world! Landing on an almost empty grass field, he soon finds himself in the center of a group of three other Hanses!

>Pose as a team as shit just got real!
You cleverly steal a joke from a much better author!

You are now Red Hans!
Current equipment: Everything!

Insert Hans_
>>
No. 437533 ID: 842d23

Oh gods, Kev is glowing purple. Did you trip and posses him to death? If you killed him by accident I am never going to forgive myself. Q_Q

>Insert Hans
Okay, obviously the thing to do now is have sex with yourself. Or fight yourself to the death. Or the best of both; have a 4-way orgy / murder.
>>
No. 437534 ID: 0c2247

>>437531
First line: "sloth.exe has stopped working"
Second line: "Running wrath.exe"
Large text: "loadig"

Alright, lets get this dream sequence over with.
Then we'll find a way to punch Wrath in the dick for jerking us around like this.
>>
No. 437535 ID: ffbccf

Go into town and break all the pots. Shank anyone who says otherwise.
>>
No. 437539 ID: b85f8c

Huh, hang on. We don't know who Sloth is. We only know who the other six are.

Wrath: Jacob, now Virtue?
Envy: Alyssa Clown
Gluttony: Freya
Pride: Shadack
Lust: Mustrum
Greed: Davros

Maybe the Oracle is Sloth? It is very close by right now...

>>437533
No, Kev is the one who's glowing red. Kev and Liz are both green lizards so I can see why you'd be confused. We possessed ourselves properly.

>>437532
We're red Hans so the proper thing to do is grab the fire rod and randomly light the other Hanses on fire then run away in a random direction.
>>
No. 437548 ID: 6a1ec2

Green Hans kill Red Hans before he flips out and roasts you all!

Blue Hans kill Green Hans
>>
No. 437555 ID: 1d084b

> You are now playing Legend of Hans, Four Hans Adventures: The Hanslander.
I LOVE YOU!!

> Current equipment: Everything!
Beat a cucco with the Rope Snake, use Magic Cape, see Green, Blue and Purple Hans dying fabulously, use Great Fairy's Mask and seduce Old Man, mount Sonya and trample all cuccos and Old Man to death, use Shovel to beat Sonya's dead body, play the Song of Time. Repeat ad nauseam / ad infinitum, get Triforce and use its power to become the main character.
>>
No. 437561 ID: b3ca75
File 134368115169.png - (102.93KB , 347x460 , Pimping hans.png )
437561

>have a 4-way orgy.
What a fabulous idea, darling! The only problem is that purple Hans pimp hand is far stronger than mine, ja?
>>
No. 437562 ID: b3ca75
File 134368116201.png - (175.69KB , 564x538 , Smoke, not break!.png )
437562

>Go into town and break all the pots.
Magnificent, ja?
>>
No. 437563 ID: b3ca75
File 134368117462.png - (154.18KB , 340x354 , GanonBanned!.png )
437563

>Shank anyone who says otherwise.
Oh, those kids can run really fast, ja? Especially when you light their fabulous friends on fire.
>>
No. 437564 ID: b3ca75
File 134368119276.png - (198.39KB , 571x321 , PEW PEW!.png )
437564

>Green Hans kill Red Hans before he flips out and roasts you all!
You are unable to control any of the other Hanses, darling.
>proper thing to do is grab the fire rod and randomly light the other Hanses on fire.
>Beat a cucco with the Rope Snake, use Magic Cape, see Green, Blue and Purple Hans dying fabulously.
Why not both, ja?

Hans uses fire rod on cucco for 0 damage!
Cucco goes berserk!

>>
No. 437565 ID: b3ca75
File 134368120517.png - (176.59KB , 570x413 , No chance to survive take your time.png )
437565

Blue hans is dead!
Green Hans is dead!
Purple Hans Uses Pimp slap on Cocco for 69 damage!
Purple Hans is dead!, ja?

>>
No. 437566 ID: b3ca75
File 134368122237.png - (555.60KB , 674x415 , HANS!.png )
437566

Oh noes! There is a whole army of Hans coming and the cuccos has already satisfied their thirst for blood and left!

Insert Hans, ja?_
>>
No. 437568 ID: b85f8c

>>437566
Summon the Han Dynasty to take on the Army of Hans.
>>
No. 437572 ID: 1d084b

Lure them to Gannon's Castle, beat Gannon, break the rainbow bridge, watch the army of Hans being magnificently crushed or beautifully falling into the pit of lava, be sent to the past and create two parallel timelines where everything ends in misery, make out with the moon, use the Fierce Bitches Goddesses's mask, get Triforce and use its power to become the main character pimpiest The Hans. There can be only one.
>>
No. 437574 ID: 0c2247

>>437565
>Insert Hans, ja?_
I can't seem to find any ja?_
>>
No. 437610 ID: 5c0329

summon the Hanzer.
>>
No. 438919 ID: b85f8c

>>437568
Alternatively, see if you can ambush a lone Hans and steal their uniform to disguise yourself as part of the army.
>>
No. 439397 ID: b3ca75
File 134414798844.png - (394.82KB , 512x399 , Dynasty.png )
439397

> Summon the Han Dynasty to take on the Army of Hans.
:hans: For Emperor HANS! JA!
>>
No. 439398 ID: b3ca75
File 134414801413.png - (244.83KB , 620x338 , The HANS!.png )
439398

> Become The Hans. There can be only one.
JA! For every Hans that is killed in glorious combat you can feel you power grow! Soon you far exceed the power of the gods themselves! YOU ARE THE ONE! THE WORLD IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING!!!!!
>>
No. 439399 ID: b3ca75
File 134414803036.png - (510.07KB , 500x477 , Hans on his throne.png )
439399

And thus our “hero” HANS! Took over the MARVELOUS world! But even with everyone under his tyrannical thumb, he felt like something was missing…

>Summon the biggest fish!
:hans: ja…
>>
No. 439400 ID: b3ca75
File 134414804673.jpg - (35.69KB , 547x522 , Cherry.jpg )
439400

Warning, fish mass exceeds that of normal values! ERROR! The Universe has committed an illegal action and will shut down! All your unsaved date will be lost! Have a nice day.

:hans: What in the Schlogenwürst-
>>
No. 439401 ID: b3ca75
File 134414805473.jpg - (31.67KB , 500x346 , Das.jpg )
439401

Game over.
>>
No. 439402 ID: b3ca75
File 134414807027.png - (71.59KB , 289x241 , Kissu Kissu.png )
439402

>make out with the moon
Bonus unlocked!
>>
No. 439403 ID: d6c330

Yay, this is back.

Reboot. Let's see if you've got a body, Liz.
>>
No. 439406 ID: b85f8c

>>439401
C:
dir/w
>>
No. 439455 ID: 8c4f25

>>439402
Perfect.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password