[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 42587)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125272887470.png - (114.49KB , 768x768 , plessyquest.png )
42587 No. 42587 ID: 5d5024

Let's do this.
Expand all images
>>
No. 42589 ID: 12bd87

Swim around like an idiot for about ten minutes!
>>
No. 42592 ID: f98e0b

Ohhhh boy
>>
No. 42596 ID: 9d07d9

Fuck that Ferguson faggot
>>
No. 42601 ID: 5d5024
File 125272914419.png - (53.68KB , 768x768 , Swimminaround.png )
42601

>>42589

Man this is THE LIFE.
>>
No. 42603 ID: 8b14a1

>>42601
Hipcheck Fish.
>>
No. 42606 ID: 9d07d9

GRILL A WHORE
>>
No. 42608 ID: 5d5024
File 125272943139.png - (103.47KB , 768x768 , ohlookafrog.png )
42608

>>42603

There are no fish in this area.

But holy shit there's a frog here.
>>
No. 42610 ID: 8b14a1

>>42608
Name him Zubat.

He will be your bestest friend ever. Let him ride atop your head.
>>
No. 42613 ID: 6905cb

Is this some kind of continuation quest? I feel out of the loop.
>>
No. 42615 ID: 5d5024
File 125272968612.png - (102.56KB , 768x768 , supzubat.png )
42615

>>42610

Zubat and you will be friends forever.

For some reason he feels pointy on your forehead, but this seems normal to you.
>>
No. 42619 ID: 8b14a1

>>42615
Take Zubat on a sightseeing tour of your home.
>>
No. 42624 ID: ce55c4

>>42615
Pretend that you are a unicorn and that Zubat is your horn.
>>
No. 42627 ID: 5d5024
File 125273008487.png - (93.97KB , 768x768 , waitwhatthehell.png )
42627

>>42619

That sounds like a great idea, but for some reason Zubat is dragging you out of the water? Were his pretenses at friendship just a setup for some manner of betrayal?!
>>
No. 42628 ID: 1689ab

Fuck yes Zubat! you are the best fucking frog ever!
>>
No. 42633 ID: ce55c4

>>42627
How the heck did we get pulled out of the water by that tiny humanoid?

Introduce him to Zubat via smashy smash.
>>
No. 42634 ID: f44349

Despair!
Sadness!
Betrayal!
How could you Zubat! You were our closest friend!
>>
No. 42638 ID: 1689ab

Zubat appears caught on some manner of long thin thing! He's holding onto you for dear life! Quick! Free him from the long thin thing!
>>
No. 42641 ID: 5d5024
File 125273077862.png - (101.62KB , 768x768 , showdown.png )
42641

Apparently this guy pulled you out of the water with Zubat's aid! What devilry!

And now he's got a sword out! That just isn't cool.
>>
No. 42643 ID: 476456

SPRAY WATER EVERYWHERE! >:O
>>
No. 42648 ID: ed8d8a

>>42641
Say Hi! Hihihihi!
>>
No. 42649 ID: c80cec

HIPCHECK!
>>
No. 42650 ID: 5d5024
File 125273100877.png - (72.80KB , 768x768 , zubatnoooooo.png )
42650

>>42641

Wait, is that?

Zubat! Apparently this guy stabbed a hook through him!
>>
No. 42651 ID: 34d3ad

>>42641

Offer to shake hands...fins...whatever you've got.
>>
No. 42654 ID: 45afb1

>>42650
Try to save Zubat! It's the only way!
>>
No. 42655 ID: ed8d8a

>>42650
That BASTARD! he gets no Hi's. no Hi's at all.
>>
No. 42656 ID: ce55c4

>>42650
He killed Zubat! Beat the shit out of him!
>>
No. 42657 ID: 5d5024
File 125273126714.png - (123.64KB , 768x768 , slipperybastard.png )
42657

>>42656
>>42643

You fire your high pressure water cannon!

He rolls to the side! What a jackass!
>>
No. 42661 ID: 5d5024
File 125273141993.png - (105.39KB , 768x768 , ohno.png )
42661

>>42657

Wow, he's fast!
>>
No. 42663 ID: ce55c4

>>42657
Slip back into the water and attack him from a distance - he'll sink if he tries to follow and then we can whallop the punkass.
>>
No. 42664 ID: 476456

DIVE FORWARD!
>>
No. 42667 ID: 5d5024
File 125273186773.png - (120.15KB , 768x768 , slashslashslash.png )
42667

>>42661

Ow! Son of a bitch!

A few hundred more of those and you might be in trouble!
>>
No. 42668 ID: 8b14a1

>>42661
HIPCHECK!
>>
No. 42669 ID: 34d3ad

>>42667

Fall down. Crush him under your weight.
>>
No. 42671 ID: 15f6d6

HIPCHECK
>>
No. 42675 ID: ce55c4

Ask this little rabbity-looking knight dude just what his problem is anyway. Inform him that he's very rude.
>>
No. 42676 ID: 45afb1

>>42667
Don't fight him, just sit down and stare at him in the most adorable way possible. Become the most adorable loving thing this world has ever seen.
>>
No. 42678 ID: 5d5024
File 125273228155.png - (132.57KB , 768x768 , watertime.png )
42678

>>42663

You decide to stop letting this guy stab you in the angle. Shit is not cash in any way, shape, or form.
>>
No. 42679 ID: 5d5024
File 125273245153.png - (65.15KB , 768x768 , fuckthisshit.png )
42679

>>42678
>>
No. 42688 ID: 5d5024
File 125273294788.png - (86.13KB , 768x768 , ohithere.png )
42688

>>42663

He doesn't appear to be following.

>>42675

Attack or attempt diplomacy? There's only a moment to choose!
>>
No. 42692 ID: 45afb1

>>42688
DIPLOMACY! Fighting only begets fighting.
>>
No. 42694 ID: f44349

And by diplomacy you of course must mean VOMIT WATER LAZERS ALL OVER HIM.
>>
No. 42695 ID: fdc826

>>42688
The fuck is it? Get a closer look.

But don't let the little bastard poke you in the eye.
>>
No. 42699 ID: f78140

>>42688
head to the other swimming area on the map. keep and eye for the jerk. when he gets there, head back over here. after about 46 minutes, jump out and attack him
>>
No. 42700 ID: 06fc25

He might be a very confused knight. You know how those smaller races are, they think anybody with wings and a breath weapon is some evil princess stealing sociopath. It would be better to correct this misunderstanding peacefully, because if there's one knight there are bound to be others.
>>
No. 42704 ID: ce55c4

Let him know that he's a cocksucker and that your ankles are like, totally aching now, and ask what his deal is. I mean, like, seriously, y'know?
>>
No. 42705 ID: 34d3ad

>>42688

Offer to shake hands/flippers/whatever!
>>
No. 42707 ID: 5d5024
File 125273380883.png - (88.73KB , 768x768 , diplomacytime.png )
42707

You open your mouth to speak.

He puts his sword away! Maybe diplomacy will work!

But what do you say?
>>
No. 42708 ID: ce55c4

>>42707
"What the hell, man? I mean, c'mon!"
>>
No. 42709 ID: 8b14a1

>>42707
Say "Eyiyiyiyiyiyiyii! Eyiyiyiii! Yiyiiiyiiyiii!"
>>
No. 42712 ID: f4963f

>>42707
"Ouch. That stings! Why are you attacking me, little man?"
>>
No. 42713 ID: 6164e0

>>42707
Come on, why did you do that, that was really uncalled for!
>>
No. 42714 ID: 45afb1

>>42707
"MEANIE! YOU HURT ZUBAT! THATS MEAN! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN! AND WHY YOU HURT ME! THATS NOT A NICE THING! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!"
>>
No. 42725 ID: 5d5024
File 125273429727.png - (119.21KB , 768x768 , whatwehavehere.png )
42725

You attempt to explain that this man has hurt you and Zubat, and he should be ashamed. You ask him to explain why would do such a thing, and if this can all be settled peacefully.

He takes out a strange item.
>>
No. 42727 ID: 34d3ad

>>42725

Submerge! SUBMERGE! NOW!
>>
No. 42728 ID: 64d98f

Dive! Dive!
>>
No. 42730 ID: 476456

MOVE FISH, GET OUT THE WAY
>>
No. 42731 ID: f4963f

>>42725
Daww, you're so adorable.

Dive and sail off. The guy's probably up to no good.
>>
No. 42732 ID: ce55c4

DIVE LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
>>
No. 42733 ID: 5d5024
File 125273495249.png - (89.52KB , 768x768 , emergencydive.png )
42733

You get a bad feeling about the way negotiations are heading, and dive for safety!

The man tosses the object!
>>
No. 42734 ID: 06fc25

Maybe he doesn't speak English. Try French.
>>
No. 42735 ID: 6164e0

>>42733
DEEPER, AND AWAY FROM THE SHORE, GOGOGOGO!!
>>
No. 42736 ID: 276781

>>42725
Move away from shiny man with pointy hurt sticks, but keep an eye on him. He probably doesn't understand your language.

Make lines in dirt at a distance away from him where he can't hit you and it's obvious you're not trying to hurt him - make them look like this: 'WHY HURT ME' and 'NOT NICE', followed by '=('

I really hope this works
>>
No. 42738 ID: ce55c4

Dodge the medieval pokeball!
>>
No. 42740 ID: 5d5024
File 125273521357.png - (72.79KB , 768x768 , kaboom.png )
42740

>>
No. 42751 ID: 34d3ad

>>42740

I'm starting to get the feeling that this guy doesn't like us.

Maybe we should go somewhere else.
>>
No. 42752 ID: ce55c4

>>42740
:C
>>
No. 42760 ID: 5d5024
File 125273597939.png - (115.10KB , 768x768 , OHGODTHATNOISE.png )
42760

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

THAT'S THE MOST HORRIBLE NOISE IN THE WORLD!
>>
No. 42761 ID: 8b14a1

>>42760
FLY AWAY PLESSY! FLYYYYY!
>>
No. 42764 ID: f44349

>>42760
WHAT A JERK!
LAND ON HIM!
>>
No. 42769 ID: ce55c4

>>42760
Don't go back on land! He'll annoy us with stabbings again!
>>
No. 42770 ID: f4963f

>>42760
Fly away! You can fly, right?

Get away from little man. He's clearly not friendly. :(
>>
No. 42776 ID: 5d5024
File 125273676510.png - (146.93KB , 768x768 , OHGODITHURTS.png )
42776

You can't fly!

You try to land on the man and crush him, but your head hurts so much from the bad noise that you miss! You flop around in pain!

He's attacking your fin now! That hurts a lot more than when he attacked your legs! If this keeps up for ten or fifteen minutes you might be a goner!
>>
No. 42778 ID: f4963f

>>42776
Roll over.
>>
No. 42781 ID: f44349

>>42776
Get up get up!
He can't hit your fin if you stand up!
>>
No. 42783 ID: 34d3ad

>>42776

This is much less than excellent! Roll around and make him double-flat like a pancake!
>>
No. 42791 ID: 192956

>>42776
ATTEMPT TO TRANSFORM INTO YOUR HUMAN FORM
>>
No. 42797 ID: 5d5024
File 125273791171.png - (129.87KB , 768x768 , shitisverynearlyreal.png )
42797

>>42791

You don't have a human form that would be silly!

Unfortunately, you never learned how to roll over! But standing you can do.

He runs up and starts chopping at your ankle again. What an absolute jerk.
>>
No. 42802 ID: 476456

Land slide!
>>
No. 42803 ID: 8b14a1

>>42797
HIP CHECK!
>>
No. 42804 ID: f4963f

>>42797
stomp bad notfriend!
stompstompstomp!!!
>>
No. 42805 ID: 8b14a1

>>42797
HIP CHECK!
>>
No. 42806 ID: ed8d8a

>>42797
Tailsweep!
>>
No. 42811 ID: cfc698

Cry. With your adorable eyes.
>>
No. 42816 ID: 9e9b47

>>42797

Crush him with your powerful jaws
>>
No. 42822 ID: f44349

HIP CHECK
>>
No. 42832 ID: 5d5024
File 125273962233.png - (183.70KB , 768x768 , Idobelieveitisgotime.png )
42832

It looks like you're going to have to fight back.
>>
No. 42833 ID: 6164e0

>>42832
PUNT

PUNT THE LITTLE MEAN GUY FAR AWAY

LAUGH
>>
No. 42835 ID: 9e9b47

>>42832

Eat him up.
>>
No. 42836 ID: d6a592

use: tail whip
>>
No. 42840 ID: b3b70a

Smash that punk. Show him who's boss.
>>
No. 42843 ID: cfc698
File 125274021283.png - (8.48KB , 276x143 , couldthisbegotime.png )
42843

>>42832
Water attack!
>>
No. 42866 ID: 632862

I wonder if he has more than one of those grey stars? You could get back in the water and find out. If he does, waterspout it back at him!
>>
No. 42886 ID: 5d5024
File 125274611253.gif - (542.63KB , 768x768 , HIPCHECK.gif )
42886

>>
No. 42887 ID: 8b14a1
File 125274634886.png - (372.90KB , 640x480 , magnificent.png )
42887

>>42886
Its... magnificent.
>>
No. 42888 ID: f78140

>>42886
perfect. now, jump in the water and swim to the other location.
>>
No. 42891 ID: 5d5024
File 125274665634.png - (76.47KB , 768x768 , Aftermath.png )
42891

For some reason a cat has put him on a cart and is running off with him.

This is all very strange.
>>
No. 42894 ID: 8b14a1

>>42891
Water blast! For good measure!
>>
No. 42895 ID: bffa2a

>>42891

Yes it is. Make a mental note to avoid such things in the future. Get back to the life.
>>
No. 42900 ID: 5d5024
File 125274775815.png - (140.84KB , 768x768 , theproblemissolved.png )
42900

>>42894
>>
No. 42902 ID: 8b14a1

Well done!

Now lets swim around like an idiot.
>>
No. 42904 ID: 5d5024
File 12527480735.png - (113.12KB , 768x768 , Theend.png )
42904

>>42895
>>42902

This really is the life.

>Plessy Quest End.
>>
No. 42922 ID: 8b14a1

>>42904
You even gave Zubat a bandaid <3
>>
No. 43048 ID: 34d3ad

>>42904

You're the best, Plessy. <3
>>
No. 43051 ID: 64d98f
File 125277502180.png - (22.93KB , 132x148 , congrats.png )
43051

oh good god d'awwwwwwwwwwww
>>
No. 43055 ID: 034a30

This was the best quest ever <3
>>
No. 43069 ID: d2ea61

This, truly, was the very purpose of /quest/. There will never be anything this magnificient again. Lock the board, archive this, anything further would only serve to ruin it.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password