[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 41411)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125262972326.png - (75.93KB , 1024x768 , 1.png )
41411 No. 41411 ID: f2de2f

Expand all images
>>
No. 41412 ID: f2de2f
File 125262994135.png - (21.85KB , 1024x768 , 2.png )
41412

Ahn... Dun do tha so ha... hrrf... Zzzzz...
>>
No. 41415 ID: 43d730

PUT A SHIRT ON, YOU TART
>>
No. 41418 ID: 12bd87

Do not put a shirt on. You are fine the way you are.

Get a bearings on your location. Can you estimate about how much farther it is to the safety of your wayhome? You need to regroup.
>>
No. 41423 ID: 1be83d

If Amxu and her little boy toy arent wearing eachothers clothing for the whole way back, I'm going to be very disapointed.
>>
No. 41452 ID: f2de2f
File 125263499880.png - (17.21KB , 1024x768 , 3.png )
41452

>>41423
I don't know... It's not as sexy as I thought it would be.

>>41418
A couple more miles back to the camp, although hauling this box makes it seem longer.
>>
No. 41453 ID: 6164e0

>>41452
Well, you have a good place to take breaks~
>>
No. 41454 ID: c80cec

>>41452
... yeah no. Get your top back and start the journey back to the others.
>>
No. 41455 ID: f21281

>>41452
New Law: All Female Goblins must go topless.
>>
No. 41457 ID: f21281

>>41455
Addendum: ESPECIALLY Finesse
>>
No. 41478 ID: 1689ab

>not as sexy as I thought it would be
That's what you think. Rawr.
The important thing is that it shows him whos boss. This is a matriarchy, after all, right? What kind of matriarchy doesnt arbitrarilly oppress it's men? Besides, I think he likes it. Give him a kiss for being so cute.
>>
No. 41488 ID: 01383e

hey, not to be a bother, but where are the past threads of this quest? i can't find 'em in the archive
>>
No. 41490 ID: 9d07d9

>>41488

It's yet to be moved to the archive. Its still here. >>38498

Let's move out then. Get back to camp, see how the others are holding up.
>>
No. 41502 ID: 01383e

get your support topwear back- it's a long trip, and you don't want to get caught on anything. get dragging the box, I say.
>>
No. 41632 ID: f2de2f
File 125264534074.png - (59.82KB , 1024x768 , 4.png )
41632

After a few hours of grunting and straining, we make it back to the camp.

It's no monument to terror, but it's a start...
>>
No. 41635 ID: 6faa8c

>>41632
EVERYONE TIME FOR A BATH
>>
No. 41640 ID: f4963f

>>41632
D-d'awww...

Congratulate them on their hard work. Unload supplies. Clean up. :)
>>
No. 41642 ID: 1afd58

>>41632
Say hi to everyone! <3

Be really cheery because you got laid.

Also show them the weapons and crap you found. That's useful too.

Do we have a plan for this thing they are building? Right now it appears to just be a mud hut.
>>
No. 41644 ID: 476456

>Mud hut

oh god go find someone who can build you a log cabin at the least.
>>
No. 41663 ID: 276781

Use daily power: Sudden Competence.
Strike the earth and start a fledgling fortress.

You'll have to act like disgusting dwarves and live underground for a while - at least until you start hitting the stone you'll need to build a masterful tower.
>>
No. 41664 ID: 367b9b

>>41644
They didn't have tools. Now that they do, a Log Cabin should be relatively easy. Axes are important.
>>
No. 41672 ID: 367b9b

Actually: Strike the earth. Start burrowing down inside the mud hut. Construct a wooden building around and over it; this will be the gatehouse in the near future.
>>
No. 41689 ID: 1afd58

>>41672
burrowing? right next to a river?

The water table here is MAYBE a foot below surface.

We ain't digging a base here.
>>
No. 41695 ID: efa41b

>>41689
Oh yeah... Disregard that, I suck cocks. We'll have to quarry further away. That increases the difficulty of the task exponentially, so for now I reckon we should stick with wood as a building material.
>>
No. 41749 ID: f2de2f
File 125264886118.png - (11.67KB , 640x678 , 5.png )
41749

>Log cabin

Sure... We can do that, but the place would be totally indefensible. We'd all be killed.
We're all going to be killed anyway...

>We'll have to quarry further away. That increases the difficulty of the task exponentially

So does not having any masonry tools or mining equipment. You can bash rocks together all you want, but it can only get you so far... It's all hopeless.
>>
No. 41750 ID: 1afd58

>>41749
Looks like Ozud needs three naked girls ravaging him in the mud for hours.
>>
No. 41752 ID: 34d3ad

>>41749

If you think this ordeal is so useless, then why did you come with us in the first place? Get your shit together and help out your nakama.
>>
No. 41753 ID: 6faa8c

>>41750
Agree'd.
>>
No. 41756 ID: 1689ab

Use your newfound tool, amxu. Go find some nice tall logs sticking out of the ground and pound that heavy tool's head into them until they can take no more. Remember, it all comes down to arm strength and endurance. Grip the shaft firmly and make big wide strokes. Rub the head against something hard like rock every now and then to keep things from getting dull. Don't forget, the bigger the log, the more work will be needed before it comes down. Keep working it though. Once you're satisfied with the amount of wood you've got, bring it back to camp and see if the other goblins can do anything with it.
>>
No. 41757 ID: efa41b

>>41749
Why would that be more indefensible than the current setup? If defense is your concern, a palisade is a good idea. Due to the amount of labor involved, however, this is likely best put off for a while. Nobody knows we're here yet anyway.
>>
No. 41759 ID: efa41b

Also, there's probably clay in the river; by applying it in the correct places you can greatly strengthen the structure you're working on, thus allowing for greater feats of architecture. Wood would be useful for this as well.
>>
No. 41760 ID: f4963f

>>41749
What sort of structure would you advise for defensability, Ozud? At the moment, our tools are fairly limited.

At the very least, we can build a wooden wall around the territory near our Gobbo-den. With pointy spikes! That should keep nasties out.
>>
No. 42097 ID: f2de2f
File 125269799253.png - (12.31KB , 640x678 , 6.png )
42097

>>41760
I think we should check the Dorf Fort to the north. If it's in the primary construction phase, we can sweep in, stick them like pigs in their sleep and use their bones to decorate our new citadel.
>>
No. 42106 ID: f0c5bc

>>42097

Yeah ... no. You can go check it, but do not come back if they spot you. You would just get your friends killed.
>>
No. 42107 ID: 01383e

>>42097
I like the cut of his jib. send him for info, arm him with whatever is bets for 'im.
>>
No. 42125 ID: 1afd58

>>42097
This is a bad idea. We don't have the numbers to risk lives for this crap yet.

Maybe if we started building our numbers first~~~~~
>>
No. 42188 ID: 64f8ae

>>42097
That sounds like a fuckin great idea. Just... make sure they're alsee.
>>
No. 42189 ID: f2de2f
File 125270933398.png - (16.06KB , 1024x768 , 7.png )
42189

I found a thing. Can I keep it?
>>
No. 42191 ID: 01383e

>>42189
yes.
>>
No. 42192 ID: 1afd58

>>42189
Only if it is good and not-violent.

Also only if you stay topless all the time.
>>
No. 42193 ID: f98e0b

>>42189
kill it
>>
No. 42196 ID: 64f8ae

What the hell is that
>>
No. 42198 ID: 307395

>>42189
No you can't keep the turd golem.
>>
No. 42202 ID: 9d07d9

If we do go with the crazy suicidal Dwarf Fortress invasion plan, let's send that thing in first.
>>
No. 42205 ID: f2de2f
File 12527099805.png - (16.88KB , 1024x768 , 8.png )
42205

I believe it is a slimy, blood-sucking giant leech, duh.
>>
No. 42206 ID: 1afd58

>>42205
Well, as long as it doesn't kill anyone and you can keep it fed with... something...

why not?

It's cute <3
>>
No. 42208 ID: 64f8ae

Let's use it as a guard dog.
>>
No. 42209 ID: 4f4764

Start a Giant Leech breeding program immediatly. We shall ride into battle upon Giant Leeches, swinging Leech-Bone Spears and wearing Leach-Hide Leathers.
>>
No. 42211 ID: 4e49f2

>>42205

The girl is gonna die.
>>
No. 42212 ID: bffa2a

>>42205

Sure, it can suck on the dwarves. If it keeps in the water it can be deadly as carp. Our guard dog.
>>
No. 42248 ID: 632862

>>42205
It looks like the leech is more in danger than she is.
>>
No. 42298 ID: 276781

>>42209
>leech-bone spears
>leech-bone
...
BRILLIANT
>>
No. 42319 ID: f2de2f
File 125271796193.png - (15.92KB , 1024x768 , 9.png )
42319

So about that Fort scouting thing...

Atu: HRRF MMPH FFPH MRFF HRFF!
>>
No. 42322 ID: 8b14a1

>>42319
Awww, kisses! <3 He loves you!
>>
No. 42323 ID: 1afd58

>>42319
Someone needs to kiss her to make her feel better.

After they get the leech off.

Off of her, I mean, not like get it off... nevermind.
>>
No. 42324 ID: 1689ab

Wooo! Get a room you two. Wow half-leech half-goblin children. That's gonna rock!

Right, about the scouting thing. Go and investigate, but stay out of sight. We'll see how established this fortress is and maybe grab some tools we can use, but only if they're unattended.

(Would control switch to Ozud during this excursion?)
>>
No. 42327 ID: f0c5bc

>>42319

Ozud, please get that thing off her. If you want it that badly then go and scout it out. Should you not have returned in two days we will consider you dead.
>>
No. 42329 ID: f2de2f
File 125271831466.png - (88.93KB , 770x461 , Power chart.png )
42329

>>42324
Send who you like. We're all about as good overall as the others, but for certain tasks one of us might be better than the others.
>>
No. 42331 ID: 1afd58

>>42329
Ozud and Atu!

They are adorable and would make well-balanced babies.

You heard me.

Tell them that is the reason and make them go.
>>
No. 42334 ID: 8b14a1

>>42329
Send the creepy one with the high Logic. A smarty pants sounds most likely to not die horribly.
>>
No. 42335 ID: 276781

>>42319
>>42329
Ozud, check the weapons cache for one that you can use effectively. Keep in mind it will be for defensive purposes only, you're not going to want to try to knock over any sort of dwarven outpost until there's more than 5 of you.

As for the others, try to make some sort of pickaxe/shovel so you can get some sort of inconspicuous fort set up underground (probably further away from the river, in case of water table.)

Also, see about training giant leeches to not recognize goblinkind as meals. If they can be trained and bred, you could use them against the disgusting dwarves.
>>
No. 42336 ID: f0c5bc

>>42329

Sorry, Ozud, you're it!
>>
No. 42337 ID: 1689ab

Ozud and Amxu. More chance for baby making on the way back.
>>
No. 42341 ID: 1689ab

Could you put names on that list next time? I've got a terrible memory for goblin names.
>>
No. 42343 ID: 1afd58

>>42337
Axmu has possibly already babymade. Give one of the other girls a chance :3
>>
No. 42345 ID: 276781

>>42341
Stozo is Mighty, Noko is Charming, Amxu is Average, Ozud is Logical, and Atu is Agile.

That's describing them using their highest stat, by the way.
>>
No. 42353 ID: f2de2f
File 125271957718.png - (17.87KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
42353

>>42337
You want me to take her along and do what?
Look at the age difference!

She's ten times older than me!

Atu: I look good for one-hundred and six! Pucker up for granny! HEHEHE!
>>
No. 42354 ID: 7eda8b

>>42353
>106
What, days?
>>
No. 42355 ID: 1afd58

>>42353
Don't be stupid, Ozud! She's older, more experienced! She can show you things you've never even dreamed of!
>>
No. 42356 ID: 8b14a1

>>42353
>Look at the age difference
>Ozud looks significantly older than her

...I see no problems, boss.
>>
No. 42357 ID: 276781

>>42353
You got two choices, Ozud - Noko or Atu.
You're going to have to help your population bloom somehow, so you're going to have to get over whatever reservations you've got sometime.
>>
No. 42358 ID: 1689ab

I'm sorry Ozud? What was that? Are you disobeying a direct order? Have you forgotten why we're here? You will do your duty, Goblin, and you will do it HAPPILLY. As punishment for questioning our authority you must now do whatever Atu says, no matter how much you may wish against it, until you arrive at the dwarven fortress.
Do I make myself clear, or am I going to have to drag you over to the hut and pound my authority into you the old fashioned way?
>>
No. 42361 ID: 782100

>>42353
Goblins don't age. So relatively, from point of death, all goblins are of equal age. Bang her.
>>
No. 42365 ID: bffa2a

>>42353

That just means she has experience, you'll enjoy it. Besides you complement each other perfectly. If we had some way to stitch you together we would make a goblinstein out of you. Now take some weapons and go scout the dwarves. Don't come back until you have a baby on the way. Dark tower needs more gobbos.
>>
No. 42382 ID: f2de2f
File 125272143584.png - (11.66KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
42382

Ozud: Why am I carrying you again?

Atu: Hey! You don't hear me complaining about carrying the swords, do you?

Ozud: ...

Atu: ONWARD MULE!
>>
No. 42388 ID: 5abf54

>>42382
D'awwww
>>
No. 42389 ID: 1afd58

She's going to ride him all day, and then ride him all night <333333
>>
No. 42390 ID: 1afd58

She's going to ride him all day, and then ride him all night <333333
>>
No. 42391 ID: f0c5bc

>>42382

Is she nibbling on your ear?
>>
No. 42399 ID: 43d730
File 125272212750.jpg - (34.29KB , 452x675 , majora_maskseller.jpg )
42399

>>42382
Ozud, why do you remind me so much of this guy?
Is it the posture?
The rapid mood changes?
Or just incidental?
>>
No. 42400 ID: f2de2f
File 125272212523.png - (10.62KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
42400

>>42391
It... Uh... Seems that way...
>>
No. 42403 ID: 9e9b47

>>42400

Nothing wrong with a little ear nibbling~
>>
No. 42407 ID: 5abf54

>>42400
Living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight, having a wonderful time!
>>
No. 42408 ID: 1689ab

Bet it feels nice... doesnt it? Bet it feels good to not have to worry about being the dominant one in the relationship... you can just sit back and let her do all the work... and don't her clothing feel so good against your skin? Mmmm... I wonder what it's like to wear her loincloth...
>>
No. 42457 ID: 1afd58

>>42400
Oh you love it <3
>>
No. 42538 ID: 34d3ad

>>42400

Relax and enjoy it.
>>
No. 42558 ID: 276781

>>42400
While she may not have massive mammaries, Ozud, Atu's miniscule milkers are certainly sure to be more than a mouthful for you, you mumbling muff-muncher.

But mayhaps I'm malign you a mite too much. I'm sure your masterful management of the mind has already shown you some of her more positive points.
>>
No. 42568 ID: 632862

Heheh. Poor Noku, though. She's the odd one out! Maybe she can charm someone into sharing.
>>
No. 42573 ID: 6164e0

>>42558
Apparently all alliteration actually activates automatic affectionate actions as an absolute acknowledgment as apologies, actually.

Now fueled by my alliteration combo, I COMMAND YOU TWO TO DO SOME NAUGHTY THINGS
>>
No. 42602 ID: 7dc312

4 charm, 4 tough, 5 agile. She can't possibly be bad in bed.
>>
No. 42827 ID: d6a592

Reach the dorf fort already and scout around!
>>
No. 42971 ID: f2de2f
File 125275730894.png - (12.31KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
42971

>Reach the dorf fort already and scout around!

I don't see any dorfs at the moment, but the entrance is far too exposed to attempt entr- HU-WAHHH?
>>
No. 42973 ID: bffa2a

>>42971

Oh, dammit. There goes our eugenics project. Get up there and bring her back safely. We need her womb.
>>
No. 42974 ID: cd08c0

>>42973
Do we? Do we REALLY?
Anything that comes out of there is going to carry half of her genes.
Think about that.
>>
No. 42975 ID: 1afd58

>>42971
We have another ready womb back at camp.

What we DO need is continued dwarven ignorance of our presence.

GO STOP HER RUINING THAT, OZUD
>>
No. 42976 ID: d0ec12

>>42974
>>42973
>>42975

We need to save her, because she is our friend, or something!
>>
No. 42979 ID: f2de2f
File 125276474056.png - (15.53KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
42979

Are you nuts?

Atu: Maaaaybe... Let's kill some dorfs!
>>
No. 42982 ID: 476456

Yes she is..
>>
No. 42983 ID: 1afd58

>>42979
Kill?

TWO GOBLINS AGAINST AN ESTABLISHED FORT?

ENJOY YOUR HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH.

However if you survive bring back loot from the dead dwarves and lay Atu like there's no tomorrow.
>>
No. 42986 ID: 476456

Tell her dwarves are potential allies, just to see how she reacts.
>>
No. 42989 ID: f2de2f
File 125276590753.png - (5.75KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
42989

Ozud: This is insane!

Atu: Oh cheer up. This place isn't fancy enough to have many dorfs. There'd be stupid engravings of cheese and horses and killing kobolds everywhere if there was.
>>
No. 42990 ID: 1afd58

>>42989
She means engravings of goblins with arrows in them, goblins on fire, goblins hacked apart, goblins screaming, goblins in the fetal position, and laughing dwarves.

Don't worry, those engravings will be started about three hours from now.

But, sure, go on in.
>>
No. 42991 ID: d0ec12

>>42989
Oh well, if you put your life at stake you might aswell search for some tools to steal.
>>
No. 43009 ID: 6164e0

>>42989
Look at it this way. She's survived to 106. She probably knows what she's doing at least to some extent, because it is severely unlikely she has been watched over for her entire life to keep her from doing stuff like this.
>>
No. 43034 ID: f2de2f
File 125277312480.png - (15.14KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
43034

>search for some tools to steal.

Ozud: Since we're going to get ourselves killed, we might as well try to make it worth it.

Atu: Watch out for traps.

Ozud: Erk!
>>
No. 43036 ID: 15f6d6

continue cautiously?
>>
No. 43038 ID: 34d3ad

>>43034

"Gimme one of those swords."
>>
No. 43049 ID: 1afd58

>>43034
look how cutely she is flirting with you, Ozud.

Doesn't the dangerous setting make it even more exciting?
>>
No. 43050 ID: 6164e0

>>43038
Seriously, ask for a sword.

Then take notice of the fact that after entering, she has stopped acting nearly so crazy, and while still not necessarily professional, she is commenting on important concerns.

I think she is testing you, seeing how well you can handle this.

Show her what you can do.
>>
No. 43054 ID: 7a4e15

>>43050
This will probably get poor Ozud killed.
>>
No. 43056 ID: 6164e0

>>43054
Maaaaayybe not.....
Maybe.
>>
No. 43070 ID: f2de2f
File 125277911228.png - (14.98KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
43070

>ask for a sword.

That's more like it! Let's go find something to stab, since you're so eager.
>>
No. 43079 ID: 1afd58

>>43070
You aren't eager to die, but you can impress everyone with your bravery if you fight well, Ozud.

Onward!
>>
No. 43080 ID: 8b14a1

>>43070
...Proceed with great caution and hesitation.
>>
No. 43081 ID: 7a4e15

>>43070
Be extra cautious.
>>
No. 43084 ID: bffa2a

>>43070

We need wombs for future of the gobbos. You're just an extra male, we have two and a half of those. You're expendable so you're on point. Try to look like you enjoy it.
>>
No. 43086 ID: 7a4e15

>>43084
But Ozud is twice as awesome as the rest.
>>
No. 43087 ID: 1689ab

Mind the Guard Dogs
>>
No. 43131 ID: f2de2f
File 125278704890.png - (18.15KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
43131

...
>>
No. 43135 ID: 1afd58

>>43131
Now would be a good time for either stabbing or hiding, and I don't see anywhere to hide.

Unless you duck into the doorway he just came from, but there might be more dwarves in there.
>>
No. 43136 ID: 7a4e15

>>43131
Oh god, kill it, before it sees you!
>>
No. 43138 ID: 7eda8b

Stab it in the throat.
>>
No. 43139 ID: 45afb1

>>43131
OZUD! It is time! Unleash your goblin fury upon this Dwarf. Strike out against his kind and bring your race closer to grand victory!
>>
No. 43143 ID: fdc826

>>43131
Strike the earth dwarf!
>>
No. 43149 ID: 34d3ad

>>43131

Backstab the dorf in a hardboiled manner.
>>
No. 43159 ID: f2de2f
File 125278899868.png - (25.00KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
43159

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die... ARGH!

Dorf: BY THE BEARD OF- HHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Atu: WOOOO! GO, BOY! GO!
>>
No. 43160 ID: 6164e0

>>43159
DON'T STOP STABBING IT MIGHT STILL KILL YOU.
>>
No. 43164 ID: 1afd58

>>43159
Urist McWhatever has been struck down!

WOO!

Now steal his crap. Make Atu drink the remaining beer, if there is any.
>>
No. 43168 ID: 7a4e15

>>43159
Make sure it is dead. Then listen for alarmed dorfs. If you hear any you should run as fast as you can.
>>
No. 43176 ID: 9d07d9

Atu: take the fallen dorf's helmet
>>
No. 43184 ID: f2de2f
File 125279090088.png - (9.92KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
43184

>>43176
Done
>>
No. 43186 ID: 7eda8b

Okay. Rush the fuck in and kill more of them before they awaken from their drunken stupor!
>>
No. 43187 ID: a9a44e

Now they all know we're here...
>>
No. 43188 ID: 8b14a1

>>43186
>Rush
NO!
Carefully peek around the edge of that door frame.
>>
No. 43189 ID: e3f578

Ozud: Level up before doing anything of the above!
>>
No. 43195 ID: f2de2f
File 125279218225.png - (19.24KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
43195

>>43186
>Rush in

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
No. 43196 ID: 01383e

ohfuckohfuckohfuck

how did goblins get into the fort

why isn't the carpenter done with those damn doors yet D:
>>
No. 43203 ID: bffa2a

>>43195

Fuck, stop her you fool. Scout and get out was the plan. They're not established so you can get the others for unified attack. This will end in tears.
>>
No. 43204 ID: 4f4764

Oh god the ile fore of darkness hs arrived! Protect the boot at all costs!
>>
No. 43211 ID: 34d3ad

>>43195

Go through the doorway.
>>
No. 43213 ID: 7a4e15

>>43195
I don't think you'll be able to stop her. Just stick with her. I mean, she managed to survive 106 years with that attitude.
>>
No. 43219 ID: 476456

Oh god you killed a dwarf, they hold grudges forever you know. Might as well just go in since you're already dead.
>>
No. 43225 ID: 7a4e15

>>43219
This one is right, actually. If you leave them alive now they will seek revenge. Can't take them too long to find your camp. You will indeed have to kill them all.
>>
No. 43227 ID: fdc826

>>43195
Ozud, you're fucked anyway, so you might as well help her.

...but try not to get used to it; you're adorable when you're all grossed out and covered in dwarf blood.
>>
No. 43234 ID: f2de2f
File 125279539358.png - (8.76KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
43234

Atu: DIE DORF!

Dorf 2: FILTHY BEAST! TO AR- HHHRGHHHH...

Dorf 3: NAY! DON'T BE SHOVIN' THAT- ARRRRGH!

Ozud: How are you even doing that!?

Atu: Grab here and twist like THIS!

Dorf 4: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
No. 43237 ID: 01383e

>>43234
MOTHERFUCKER

the damn carpenter was in the party hall instead of making doors

I TOLD YOU YOU FUCKING DRUNK, THIS IS WHY WE BUILD DOORS
>>
No. 43238 ID: 6164e0

>>43234
JESUS, ATU IS LEGENDARY ISN'T SHE?
>>
No. 43241 ID: 7eda8b

Can we just turn this place into a citadel?
>>
No. 43243 ID: 4f4764

Gentlemen? I think we've found our quarry.

Watch out though, this fortress may hae some manner of guardian yet.

Oh, I know! let's take a noble hostage! Dwarves love their nobles, right?
>>
No. 43245 ID: fdc826

>>43234
Woah, shit, she's insane!

...alright, Atu's our official dorf slayer.

>>43241
That's not a bad idea, but we may be noticed by more dorfs/humans/etc. that way, assuming anyone knew these dorfs were here.

And, as for a suggestion, continue killing dorfs. If none remain, search the place for anything worth lootan'.
>>
No. 43246 ID: bffa2a

>>43234

Watch out, there's always a woodcutter somewhere and those are the dangerous ones. Hopefully the migrants didin't come with a hunter.
>>
No. 43250 ID: 7a4e15

>>43234
[Obligatory suggestion to mate on the mauled corpses of your slain enemies]
>>
No. 43251 ID: f2de2f
File 125279704848.png - (14.31KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
43251

>Can we just turn this place into a citadel?

I don't see why not! Right, Mr. Dorf?
"RIGHT, ATU. YOU CAN HAVE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SMART AND PRETTY."

YAY! Thank you, Mr. Dorf!

>Migrants
>Nobles

Nope. Looks like it's just the seven of them with a few rough hewn rooms carved out.

They were just starting out, like us.
Well, not like us, since we're not dead! HEHEHEHEHE!
>>
No. 43252 ID: 1afd58

>>43251
Sounds like bloody gore-fest sexy times RIGHT HERE AND NOW

KNOCK HER UP, OZUD, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

MAKE HER PREGNANT ENOUGH AND WE WILL LET YOU HAVE NOKO TOO <3
>>
No. 43254 ID: 6164e0

>>43251
...Yeah, why not, let's move in.

We have dwarven weapons anyway.
>>
No. 43255 ID: e3f578

Is wanton chaos and death of dorfs a turn on for you Atu? If so, you know what to do to Ozud, you lovable crazy bitch.
>>
No. 43256 ID: 7a4e15

>>43252
Actually it's Atu talking right now, so he's probably gonna get raped. Thanks to you. I hope you're happy now.
>>
No. 43257 ID: bffa2a

>>43251

Ohhhhhkayyyyyyyyy, right you are...

Pssst, Ozud. Fortress scouted, run on to inform others that they should move on in immeadetly. Before the dorfs decide on reclaiming the dig.

.... on second thought we can't let this warrior potential go to waste. Make baby, inform others. You have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
>>
No. 43259 ID: fdc826

>>43251
Atu rape Ozud
>>
No. 43275 ID: 9d07d9

Dammit gnoll, have you given /quest/ a pregnancy fetish?

Lets check the place out. Any tools? Any furniture? Anything of value?
>>
No. 43283 ID: 01383e

SUGGESTION: craft dwarf disguises for when the eventual trade caravan gets here.
>>
No. 43284 ID: 43d730

>>43275
>Gave
?
>>
No. 43287 ID: 12bd87

>>43284
>Gave
He said "given"!
>>
No. 43288 ID: 43d730

>>43287
And I was using proper conjugation.
Anyway, gather them all up, steal everything you can cart back, and set up the bodies so it looks like they killed each other.
>>
No. 43365 ID: f2de2f
File 125280401718.png - (19.90KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
43365

>Atu rape Ozud.

Atu is an indire- Oh, right...

Atu: TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!

Ozud: THIS ISN'T NECESSARY!

Atu: Just because it's not necessary doesn't mean I don't want to do it anyway!

Ozud: CAN YOU AT LEAST PUT THE SWORD DOWN FIRST?!
>>
No. 43367 ID: 1afd58

>>43365
Woo! Ride him like a mechanical bull!

Then go back and get the others. Clothing optional.
>>
No. 43369 ID: 15f6d6

Go get them other fuckers tits out dicks out. that's how we roll.
>>
No. 43371 ID: f21281

>>43365
Delicious flat chest.

Have freaky blood-lust induced sexinz. With lots of bitings and scratchings.
>>
No. 43372 ID: 276781

>>43365
You know you like it, Ozud.
Atu is perfect for you. You're the one with the logical smarts, she's the one with the combat smarts.
>>
No. 43373 ID: fdc826

>>43371
This, and make sure Ozud remains terrified the entire time.

In other words, don't put the sword down.
>>
No. 43375 ID: 1689ab

On the wall is an image of Goblins and Dwarfs in DwarfBlood. The Goblins are killing the Dwarfs. On the wall is an image of a Goblin a Goblin in Dwarfblood. The Goblin is raping the Goblin. This Image relates to the conception of Atud in the year 302.
>>
No. 43378 ID: 94459b

Clean the blood off that delicious flat chest... with your tongue.
>>
No. 43507 ID: f2de2f
File 125281091386.png - (14.77KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
43507

>Clean the blood off that delicious flat chest... with your tongue.

If you insist.

There's some food and drink stored in the room that first dorf came out of. It's also the only decent sized room not full of dead dorfs.

Inventory:
3 kegs Dorfen Ale
1 crate Plump Helmets
Masonry Workshop
Carpentry Workshop
Underground Farm Plot
2 Naked Goblins
>>
No. 43521 ID: 1afd58

>>43507
Hey. HEY.

3 naked goblins if you count what had better be going on inside Atu right now.

Or... shortly anyway.

Anyhow, go get the others. Stop dicking around.
>>
No. 43522 ID: c77d36

>>43507
Well when you're done having fun~ head back with the good news about the fort. <3
>>
No. 43533 ID: 01383e

>>43521
dude, that takes like three days for sperm to reach egg up in there. give it time.
>>
No. 43543 ID: 7eda8b

Grab some food, carry it back, then bring everyone here.
>>
No. 43546 ID: 1afd58

>>43533
That is not important.

The act of conception is going on, so it... counts?

I guess?

Look, I was just being creepy. Don't call down logic and science into this.
>>
No. 43553 ID: 01383e

>>43546
but

but

but SCIENCE
>>
No. 43705 ID: 1689ab

We'll have to be on guard for dorfs looking to reclaim the fortress now guys, so keep an eye out for that and build with defence in mind.
>>
No. 43811 ID: f2de2f
File 125285645098.png - (15.04KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
43811

>Lets check the place out. Any tools? Any furniture? Anything of value?

GIANT SHIRTS!
>>
No. 43812 ID: e3f578

Adorable, let's head bang and level up because shit got so real right now with that adorable shirt.
>>
No. 43813 ID: 06f296

>>43811
D'awwwww
Let's totally search again for anything exceptionally valuable and then tell the others.
>>
No. 43815 ID: 43d730

>>43811
Holy shit yes.
We have a new uniform, gentlemans.
>>
No. 43817 ID: 06f296

>>43815
I second this.
>>
No. 43818 ID: 1689ab

Fuck yes. Belt that shit into a nice huge dress for easy access.
>>
No. 43847 ID: 6164e0

>>43811
Put the plump helmet on too.

Will protect your head and raise the adorable quotient by at least twelve percent!

And if Atu can use them, AXES.
>>
No. 43851 ID: 43d730

Did they bring any... cats?
>>
No. 43854 ID: fdc826

>>43811
Oh lord. Get the dorf hat from earlier, too.

This... this is just too much, I-

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>>
No. 43865 ID: f2de2f
File 12528648688.png - (12.93KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
43865

>Did they bring any... cats?

Seems that way.

>Let's totally search again for anything exceptionally valuable and then tell the others.

They have an anvil and pickaxes... and big shirts.
>>
No. 43867 ID: 15f6d6

>>43865
Unless there's more 'splorin to do, I say we get the rest of the doods here. Way better than a sucky mud dome.
>>
No. 43868 ID: 43d730

>>43867
It also doesn't have dorfen caravans showing up all the time, though.
>>
No. 43871 ID: fdc826

>>43868
Good point.

I suggest we hide someone in a nearby hidden location to watch if any dorf/human caravans show up. If none show up for a week or so, then it should be safe.
>>
No. 43872 ID: 06f296

>>43865
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGH
>>
No. 43908 ID: efa41b

>>43865
Well, lets slaughter those cats before they start breeding. Then, let's fetch the others.
>>
No. 43913 ID: c77d36

>>43908
They can only breed so fast, and everyone loves kitten biscuits. Let's set up, and if any caravans happen to come by, well that's just free stuff.
>>
No. 43914 ID: eeba7d

>>43911
Just make sure to put the new kittens into a cage before they can choose their owner, and voila! Food source!
>>
No. 43917 ID: 192956

>>43908
NOOOO keep the cats they can be your guard dogs if trained properly.
>>
No. 43924 ID: 1be83d

Keep the cats. If we have enough of them any attacking dwarves will be sufficiently slowed and made easier to kill
>>
No. 43926 ID: 01383e

guys, keep the cats. the only reason they're bad in dorffort is they take up so much clocktime, and there's no CPUs in quests silly.
>>
No. 43940 ID: 8a66e4

Keep the cats, they's good eats.
>>
No. 43951 ID: fdc826

Voting to keep the cats.

...so we can eat them later.
>>
No. 43970 ID: f2de2f
File 125287740993.png - (54.93KB , 1024x768 , 28.png )
43970

>get the rest of the doods here. Way better than a sucky mud dome.

More of a mud pile... that's on fire. YOU GUYS SUCK!

Noko: It just caved in, then caught fire... I don't even know how! The whole thing is wet mud and we didn't even have a fire going! THIS DOESN'T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!

Stozo: 'Least it's warm...
>>
No. 43971 ID: 1afd58

>>43970
Well ok. Nothing left here.

Let's go back to our new underground fort.

Make sure Stozo and Ozud take turns with Noko on the way <3
>>
No. 43972 ID: 192956

>>43970
oko clearly has magical powers make sure to premote her to high wizard when we get a chance as she can defy the laws of physics.
>>
No. 43974 ID: 9e9b47

Or Ozud and Amxu can get to know each other~

We're a fun group.
>>
No. 43975 ID: 43d730

>>43970
Right.
Head back to the new fort, pretend to be dorfs.
Take supplies and immigrants from caravans.
>>
No. 43977 ID: c77d36

And don't forget the crate this time!
>>
No. 43982 ID: bffa2a

>>43970

Promote Noko as your shaman, it's clear she has a grasp on whats IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
No. 43984 ID: fdc826

>>43975
>pretend to be dorfs.

Oh god, this. Make everyone wear giant shirts and dorf hats. And throw some cats into the mix.

This is going to be fucking adorable.
>>
No. 44018 ID: f2de2f
File 12528840402.png - (14.12KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
44018

Through hard work and determination, we have created a nice home. At least, it's a start.

Amxu: How did you create it? Didn't the dorfs build this?

We created a vacancy, now shh!

This is kind of what we have to deal with here... The main hall's not even finished. Stupid, lazy, dead dorfs...
>>
No. 44020 ID: 9d07d9

Step one: get rid of farm. Plump helmets are disgusting. Gobbos east only meat. Instead, we can set up a cat ranch.
>>
No. 44022 ID: fdc826

>>44018
Oh man, I suck at Dwarf Fortress.

Uh... get Stozo to finish that main hall, if we have the tools. Also, check out the farm; see what kind of condition it's in.

And, Atu, go check on the beds. Start setting them on fire/dismantling them until we have only two or three of them for our five goblins.
>>
No. 44025 ID: f4963f

>>44018
What do gobbos eat? That farm could be useful.

Define STUFF.

Also, get to work on making some goddamn doors. Place is drafty as hell.
>>
No. 44026 ID: efa41b

Let the farm be, maybe it'll grow stuff without us having to do anything.
>>
No. 44039 ID: 1be83d
File 125288722369.png - (30.04KB , 800x600 , fotressalpha.png )
44039

I say we collapse the primary entrance and set up a secret entrance off to the side like so, that way casual observation will conclude that this once-fortress is now cave in. Hopefully that will be enough to disuade any potential investigators.
If we have to deal with anyone coming to try and reclaim the fortress however, they'll probably try to dig through the rubble or find our secret dside entrance. Therefore we need traps covering a long, winding entrance hall. It'll make getting in and out a little more difficult, and it will mean redirecting the entrances to the farm and storage but it adds a great deal of security.

Now, I advise we also dig out an armory/training grounds for all our future little goblins to learn weaponry in. We should designate one part of this area for ranged combat practice as well, for when we need to train crossbow fighters or hunters. It'll take a bit of carving, but I figure it shouldnt be too hard. While we carve away that corner we should leave room for an upwards staircase so that we can dig upards later if the need be. We can make some symatry by adding a downwards staircase on the opposite end.
We have a lot of room to dig in the back, so I propose that we use that as a sort of starter shrine area so that we have a place to worship and so that we have the gods' support until we're ready to get this tower built seriously.
Of course we should designate a portion of the farm to animal breeding. the exact size will depend on our needs, but a small cage for the cats and leeches should work well. Remember: Right now we need to get their population up, so no snacking, ok?
And finally I think the main hall needs a bit of decoration, A statue should serve nicely, and what best to inspire allies and terify enemies then a picture of two fierce goblin warriors (Stozo and Ozud) worshiping the ground around the feet of Amxu The Great: Goblin Leader?
>>
No. 44188 ID: 6164e0

>>44039
....holy shit, that is a good plan for a small, safe fort. I believe I recognize a veteran dwarf fortress player.
>>
No. 44200 ID: 632862

>>44039
That would be even better if there was an emergency exit of some kind. A one-way exit.
>>
No. 44203 ID: 9d07d9

>>44188

Safe is boring.
>>
No. 44419 ID: f2de2f
File 125292718767.png - (14.42KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
44419

I guess something like that will work. Stozo can mine out the areas and I'll... supervise~

The others are managing the traps and livestock.

Stozo: You could start carting away the loose rock.

D:>
>>
No. 44420 ID: 43d730

>>44419
Dooo eeet.
It means leaning over near him.
>>
No. 44427 ID: c61e0d

Where do I find this thing´s Chapter 1?
>>
No. 44428 ID: 611d21

>>44427
Here: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/38498.html
>>
No. 44429 ID: c61e0d

Many thanks
>>
No. 44433 ID: 1afd58

>>44419
Offer to get carried away with his loose stones, and see if maybe he'd like to take a little break~
>>
No. 44457 ID: 1689ab

Lets move them all to near the masonry workshop, but don't forget we're going to need a bunch for the wall of rubble.
>>
No. 44462 ID: 192956

>>44419
Are you sure you want Noko to manage the livestock...she lit a mud hut on fire...for all we know she could end up breeding a variation of dragon from the livestock.
In fact I think you should give her the task of looking pretty. It will help keep up moral.
>>
No. 44463 ID: 1689ab

You say that as though breeding a sort of dragon out of cats and leeches isnt the greatest thing ever
>>
No. 44771 ID: f2de2f
File 125297883762.png - (13.39KB , 800x600 , Fort map.png )
44771

After a few months of work, the fort is converting nicely. The entrance was caved in after we joined a narrower passage to a hidden crack in the rocks slightly higher up. It should be too narrow for dorfs to enter and even if they do, there's a pitfall trap in the old hall. <3
>>
No. 44773 ID: 6faa8c

>>44771
How is everyone? Pregnancy statuses?
>>
No. 44774 ID: f2de2f
File 125297932085.png - (36.57KB , 918x544 , 31.png )
44774

The only downside is that scouting has revealed that this is an offshoot of a well established fort a few miles away with several hundred dorfs.
Fortunately, they probably think this dig site had a cave in and consider it a loss.
>>
No. 44775 ID: bffa2a

>>44771

Amxu go see how Noko is doing, those cats better not be on fire.
>>
No. 44776 ID: fdc826

>>44771
I see Atu and Ozzykins are having fun.

So... how is everyone doing?
>>
No. 44780 ID: bffa2a

Amxu, take Noko to scout surroundings and this new dwarf threat. Let's see in what kind of danger we are.
>>
No. 44782 ID: 586d0f

So no statue or shrine yet, huh?
While we wait for our numbers to increase we should probably see what we can do about subterainian exploration. If the dorfs settled so close to another fortress, they probably did it for a reason, we might be sitting on a huge pile of lava and hidden fun stuff. We'll also need to start digging for obsidian immediatly.
What's our current pregnacy status? We'll need to be getting more gobbos up in this joint if we're going to get anything done on schedual.

Oh, and lets scount ahead up to the top of this mountain, see if we can find an ideal spot for our tower. We can't just love in this basement forever.
>>
No. 44783 ID: 9d07d9

What season is it? If Winter is approaching, we'll need to stock up on meat.
>>
No. 44799 ID: f2de2f
File 125298212296.png - (9.66KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
44799

>If Winter is approaching, we'll need to stock up on meat.

The cats are reproducing steadily, fueled on mushroom paste catfood. The mushrooms are fueled by rotting plant matter. It's a simple and easy food source...

and speaking of reproducing steadily... Well, it is a little empty in here with just the five of us.
>>
No. 44800 ID: 1afd58

>>44799
Not sure if visibly pregnant.

Anyway, go steal some babies.

Isn't that what goblins do?
>>
No. 44802 ID: bd2eec

>>44800
Look at the chest.
Visibly bigger.
She's pregnant.
>>
No. 44804 ID: ed8d8a

>>44802
Nah, that's just her special something showing a bit.
>>
No. 44805 ID: 15f6d6

HOW IS GOBBO FORMED? HOW GOBBO GET PRAGNET?
>>
No. 44806 ID: 1e1932

>>44799

See if you can attract some migrants.
>>
No. 44807 ID: 64f8ae

They need to do way instain dorf> who kill thier gobbins. becuse these gobbin cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a dorf in ar who had kill her three gobs . they are taking the three gobbo back to towerrapes too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
>>
No. 44808 ID: fdc826

>>44799
Nice shirt.

Anyway, do you know of any nearby goblin settlements, or anything? Two newborn gobbos aren't exactly going to populate this place on their own.

Oh, and by the way...
>>44807
...I love you.
>>
No. 44811 ID: 1689ab

What was your plan, exactly, Amxu, for getting this Gobo tribe going? Migrants? Reproduction and time?

How many Goblin children in a litter, btw?
>>
No. 44818 ID: 9d07d9

We could use some migrants, considering nearly half of our labor force is out of commission (or soon to be). And in the long term, we don't have enough genetic diversity to thrive at the moment. The best way to get migrants is to get prestige. How do we get prestige?

We raid the Dorf Fort. Steal something (or someONE) valuable out from under their noses, and escape without detection. News of the caper will spread throughout the Gobbo world, and the migrants will come in droves.
>>
No. 44836 ID: ed8d8a

Don't gobbos give birth to like, litters or something? High mortality rate and all.
>>
No. 44837 ID: 1689ab

... Gentlemen.
Our fortress is currently bereft of children while the dwarves grow fat off the fruit of their fecundity. I propose we take that wealth and make it our own. Man the *Spider Silk Bag*s! We're going snatching!
>>
No. 44841 ID: 632862

>>44837
The only problem with snatching dwarves is that babies will adopt cultural norms as they grow up. Which means they might...


shave.
>>
No. 44847 ID: 9d07d9

>>44836

Looking in creature_standard.txt, they always have one child per litter. This universe could be different, though.
>>
No. 44848 ID: 1689ab

>>44841
How do you figure? Near as I can tell the only race that actually shaves is the humans.
>>
No. 44849 ID: 9d07d9

>>44841

Gobbos don't shave, they just don't grow hair at all.
>>
No. 44855 ID: 632862

>>44849
They have no hair, thus a dwarf would be tempted to match the appearance. Though I'm mostly going off of something from Toady's Recent Developments blog.
"Dwarven children kidnapped and incorporated into goblin society might sh... shave."
>>
No. 44878 ID: b12379

>>44818
I'm in favor of something along these lines. Migrants have skills and possessions, babies only have d'awwwwww and will just be a resource drain for the next several years. Of course, migrants won't *magically* become aware of our stronghold.

So, we should send someone out to recruit.

As for prestige, slaughtering a group of Dwarven colonists without incurring the wrath of other dwarves is already enough of a selling point, or at least enough of one to garner a few migrants. We'll have an easier time getting more prestige when we have more goblins.
>>
No. 44888 ID: 2cbe3e

>>44878

I actually dislike the idea, if only because angering the fort full of hundreds of dwarves might be a bad idea. Especially since there's five of us, and that fort is part of a larger kingdom.
>>
No. 44952 ID: 7eda8b

So who's the leader?
>>
No. 44954 ID: bffa2a

>>44952

Everyone to the ring of death! This will be determined.
>>
No. 44998 ID: 056075

>>44952
Amxu, of course. She's got that little something extra, and if that doesnt qualify her for a leadership position, I don't know what does.
I love that we're going with some kind of Matriarchy so far though. Should make things really interesting.
>>
No. 45033 ID: f2de2f
File 125305784498.png - (12.28KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
45033

I don't really feel agile enough to sneak anywhere right now, but finding some more goblins might be a good idea. We just need to be careful of the dorfs.
>>
No. 45037 ID: 1afd58

>>45033
You whore. You aren't married or anything and here you are lounging around all pregnant.

Geez.

Anyway, yeah, since the men and if any of the girls aren't in a family way, send them too.
>>
No. 45039 ID: 9d07d9

Let's send out Stozo and Noko to recruit. I'm sure they could convince some talented gobbos to settle here.

Where's the nearest Goblin settlement? Most Gobbos are ruled by demon lords, right? They wouldn't just be okay with valuable labor leaving, would they?
>>
No. 45041 ID: 18212a
File 125305868274.jpg - (10.38KB , 380x253 , ist2_1152377-coat-hanger.jpg )
45041

>>45033
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.
>>
No. 45043 ID: 1e1932

>>45033

Wow, you sure didn't waste any time. And after just one on-screen time, too. You must have rolled pretty low on your FORT save.
>>
No. 45049 ID: 056075

>>45043
We're trying to get pregnant, remember? That's was the whole point.
>>
No. 45051 ID: 64f8ae

>>45033
Gentlemen, this is what happens when you don't go in the pooper. The worst STD of them all.
>>
No. 45056 ID: 12bd87

>>45043
You don't roll to save AGAINST pregnancy, you dimwit.
>>
No. 45069 ID: 1e1932

>>45056

Well excuuuuuuse me for not knowing the proper mechanics for knocking boots in Generic Tabletop RPG!
>>
No. 45166 ID: f78140

>>45033
send the others to kidnap dwarf babbies to keep your babbies company.
>>
No. 45167 ID: 64f8ae

Actually let's scout the immediate area for resources, and anything else that may come up.
>>
No. 45168 ID: 1689ab

Dorf babbies are excellent playmates, and will become hard workers when they grow up.
Plus they taste great.
>>
No. 45192 ID: f2de2f
File 125307258436.png - (9.36KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
45192

>send the others to kidnap dwarf babbies to keep your babbies company.

>scout the immediate area for resources, and anything else that may come up.

>Dorf babbies are excellent playmates, and will become hard workers when they grow up. Plus they taste great.

I'm hungry... and my feet hurt... This floor is hard...
>>
No. 45194 ID: 1e1932

>>45192

Could I interest you in some pickles and ice cream?
>>
No. 45197 ID: 1689ab

Someone get this woman a bed, a massage and a cat, STAT!
>>
No. 45198 ID: 192956

>>45192
Call Stozo and ask him to carry you to bed...
>>
No. 45199 ID: 1afd58

>>45192
Why is stozo not caring for you?

CRY LOUDLY AND PLAINTIVELY UNTIL ONE OF THE MEN OR POSSIBLY ONE OF THE WOMEN HELPS YOU.

You should be pampered <3
>>
No. 45210 ID: 64f8ae

This is why pregnant women get fat.

We do need to find shit to make beds out of though. Let's have Noko or the skulky one go out and look for shit.
>>
No. 45559 ID: f2de2f
File 125313994863.png - (11.45KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
45559

>Call Stozo and ask him to carry you to bed...
>Someone get this woman a bed, a massage and a cat, STAT!

Stozo: Alright, alright... Bed, food, long, hard sexing.

Amxu: That's what got me into this mess!

Stozo: Stopping now won't change that.


Control will switch to:

X Amxu
X Stozo
>Atu
>Noko
>Ozud
>>
No. 45560 ID: e3f578

Noko! We haven't played her yet and she has the most charm to get new Gobbo's here.
>>
No. 45561 ID: 9e9b47

>>45559

Noko. Maybe we can get some sex with Ozud
>>
No. 45562 ID: bffa2a

Noko is the only one with nothing to do. Let's make her exploran.
>>
No. 45563 ID: 1afd58

>>45559
noko because she'll return us to the last thread we posted in.
>>
No. 45600 ID: f2de2f
File 125314381021.png - (14.19KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
45600

Eat up, kitties... I want a nice pair of fur boots for winter~
>>
No. 45603 ID: 9e9b47

>>45600

Barter with Atu for sex with Ozud
>>
No. 45606 ID: 03b1a6

Why arent you pregnant, Noko? You should be doing your part for the fortress!
If you're not going to produce some yourself, we'll have to have you go convince other goblins to join us. You have a high Charm, right? Let's use that to persuade more goblins to our cause. Do you know of any other goblins settlments you can recruit from?
>>
No. 45610 ID: 9d07d9

Is Atu pragnent? If not, the two remaining girls should set off to another location to recruit.
>>
No. 45615 ID: 4553b2

>>45600
Go see if Amxu can get you pregnant. That way we have the maximum diversity of parents.
>>
No. 45621 ID: f2de2f
File 125314745170.png - (14.13KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
45621

>Why aren't you pregnant, Noko? You should be doing your part for the fortress!

I do stuff... and there's not really anyone free to do that with... Besides, if mine share parents with theirs we end up with a big inbred mess after a while.

>Do you know of any other goblins settlements you can recruit from?

We're in dorf country. If there's nothing well established in the area, I doubt there's much of anything at all. We're probably the only goblins for miles.

>see if Amxu can get you pregnant.

Wait, what?
>>
No. 45622 ID: 4553b2

>>45621
Ask Amxu yourself~ <3
>>
No. 45624 ID: 64f8ae

>>45621
Let's check around the immediate area then.



(With your tits out.)
>>
No. 45625 ID: 43d730

>>45621
Well, go and scout then.
Apparently Amxu wants some pickles, and you might find something else out there.
>>
No. 45626 ID: 03b1a6

>>45621
You didn't know about Amxu's little something extra? Her adventurous spirit might just be all that's necessary to get you knocked up.

Hmm... Do you think you could find any goblins in that human city? I mean... do humans kill you on sight, or are they multicultural types?
Worst case scenario, we may have to start snatching babies. How do you feel about attempting to capture a dorf baby?
And... hmm... Do you know of any Kobold Camps around? It would probably be easier to snatch a few 'boldling brats... you know, as practice. You can raise them up to be slaves. And, if you're lucky, you can snatch a breeding pair. Those things go at it like you wouldnt believe. You'd have a ton of slaves in no time, and you'd be super prepared to snatch a dorf baby. Just imagine what that would be like when it's all grown up: you could use it to do all the hard stuff like digging through rock and working with metal, and it would do whatever you say because you raised it and thats how dorfs are.
So, go get the fortress some more labor. I don't know how far you would have to go to actually recruit any more goblins, but if you're willing to do that, then that should be top priority. If you're not up for that, go snatch a baby. Order of ease there is Kobold -> Human -> Elf -> Dorf.
Remember, the future of the tower depends on you.
Um. Out of curiousity... how did you guys intend to populate the settlment with just 5 goblins if you're so concerned with genetic diversity?
>>
No. 45627 ID: 1afd58

>>45621
Wait, you don't have a man so you just sit around playing with your pussies all day?

No matter how much you pet it, you're not going to...

Anyway.

Go scout dorf town. Maybe you can 'adopt' a baby there.
>>
No. 45630 ID: bffa2a

>>45621

Oh, you don't know? That's your scouting mission.
>>
No. 45639 ID: 192956

>>45621
>>45622
>>45626
You people think too small.
This is a fantasy relm you realize that a goblin isn't the only thing that can knock her up.
Fey, Humans, Dragons, Demons, and Celestials are all known to be very fertile beings.
How awesome would it be to have a breed of half-dragon goblin shock troopers. It certainly would keep those pesky dorfs away thats for sure.
>>
No. 45646 ID: f2de2f
File 125314944477.png - (12.63KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
45646

>Her adventurous spirit might just be all that's necessary to get you knocked up.

Somebody needs to give you the talk, I think...

>Order of ease there is Elf -> Dorf.

Yes. Eagle-eyed trained archers are less attentive than stubby, dirty drunks.

>how did you guys intend to populate the settlment with just 5 goblins if you're so concerned with genetic diversity?

Well you see... Uh... S-shut up!

Also, Atu should be pregnant now or soon. She held off until we were established a bit then started putting Ozud through his paces. I think she's doing it right now...
>>
No. 45649 ID: 1afd58

>>45646
I know!

Let's make it a race!

Go in there and join Atu and Ozud! Let him do you both plentifully and constantly for a week!

See who gets pregnant hardest and fastest!
>>
No. 45656 ID: 9e9b47

>>45649

This is a good plan.
>>
No. 45657 ID: b33b40

>>45646
Poor Noko. No attention. You must get awfully lonely.
Tell us, how do you fight off, you know, those carnal urges?

Does it have anything to do with why you're the one tending all those.... plump helmets?
>>
No. 45659 ID: b94893

>>45649
Someone is going to die by snoo snoo.

Can't we focus on going out and trying to get more gobbos? We might get a caravan to come here, or at the very least someone to get Noko knocked up.
>>
No. 45660 ID: ed8d8a

"Oh man, I'm gonna get pregnant SO MUCH HARDER than you!"
>>
No. 45663 ID: 3c9ddf

Well... can you crossbreed with anything? Otherwise better get that polygamy going.
>>
No. 45669 ID: 192956

>>45663
DRAGONS they can breed with anything.
Step 1: Find young dragon (the younger the better don't want them eating you)
Step 2: Seduce Dragon (surprisingly easy)
Step 3: Get knocked up with liter of half-dragon goblins.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: FIRE BREATHING GOBLINS
>>
No. 45673 ID: 7eda8b

>>45669
This is a solid plan and I endorse it.

Now where do we find a dragon? I'd suggest scouring the mountain face for more caves.
>>
No. 45675 ID: 9e9b47

>>45673

So our plan is to go wandering in the mountains as a single female goblin, hoping to maybe find a dragon that will have sex with us and not eat us.

this sounds like a terrible idea.
>>
No. 45677 ID: 15f6d6

Sounds like an AWESOME idea to me.
>>
No. 45681 ID: 7eda8b

>>45675
Whatever plan we pick, it's going to involve a lone female goblin wandering around. This is what we have to work with.
>>
No. 45682 ID: 192956

>>45675
Well it depends what type of dragon it is if its a good one chances are they will eat her out of principle, However if its evil chances are it will see the benifits of having a symbiotic relationship with a goblin tribe. It would have a bunch of loyal minion that would guard its hoard and since goblins care very little for personal wealth the dragon would get a large portion of raiding profits, and in return they would not only get a large dragon to protect there keep, but half-dragon goblin shock troops as well.
>>
No. 45683 ID: 3c9ddf

>>45682
Maybe it can teach them some magic too. And they'll eventually get rid of the pesky dwarves who might try to steal the hoard.
>>
No. 45684 ID: 9e9b47

>>45681

We have to work with wandering the mountains not even knowing if there's a dragon in the first place? It seems to me like we could be doing something more productive than looking for what might exist. Plus, wouldn't any dragon reasonably hide their lair so people wouldn't just stumble in?
>>
No. 45685 ID: 1689ab

Way I figure it, without some new blood your grandkids are going to look kinda weird.
>>
No. 45690 ID: 3c9ddf

>>45684
Then i guess working to advance the technological level of the fortress would be the most sensible plan.

>>45685
Well, if each male had 2 kids with each female That'd be 12 in the second generation, with each 2 having 4 completely unrelated possible mates. If we assume 50% of each sex that gives each goblin 2 of the right sex that are of a completely different family.

On the other hand, interbreeding is mostly a problem if it goes on for generations (hence why the spanish kings became more retarded by the generation), so we can just have a big happy family orgy, the odds of having a defect are still not that high from what i've heard.
>>
No. 45697 ID: 7eda8b

Well, then wander around looking for unspecific things in general.
>>
No. 45772 ID: f2de2f
File 125318403563.png - (11.34KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
45772

>wander around looking for unspecific things in general.

I guess... But I really don't know where to go or what to look for.
>>
No. 45774 ID: f2de2f
File 125318494033.png - (49.69KB , 1320x1004 , 40.png )
45774

This is all of the area we've scouted or can see from up here on the mountain

Any bright ideas?
>>
No. 45775 ID: 4553b2

>>45774
Check out that lone house on the bottom left there. Maybe it will be poorly defended!
>>
No. 45776 ID: 9d07d9

>>45775

I think that denotes a human village.
>>
No. 45777 ID: 18212a

Hmm. We could try and scout out that dorf fort a little bit.
Those crazy dorfs usually have a self-destruct lever hidden somewhere, maybe we could sneak in and activate it.
Or we could find the fisherman that everyone is friends with and kill him while he's outside. Make it look like carps did it.
>>
No. 45778 ID: 4553b2

>Any bright ideas?

...Speaking of brightness. Try climbing to the top of the mountain you are on in order to expand your field of vision.
>>
No. 45779 ID: 18212a

>>45778
Hey if we get a glassmaker somehow we should totally construct a huge telescope on top, for spyin!
>>
No. 45781 ID: 1afd58

>>45774
Go to dwarf fort.
:Advice noko:
Get children.
>>
No. 45784 ID: 1e1932

>>45774

Let's go fishing.
>>
No. 45794 ID: eaaf9c

Does the fortress even have water? I think you should work on that.
>>
No. 45796 ID: 1689ab

So.... is there just nothing north of you or what?
>>
No. 46024 ID: f2de2f
File 125323193819.png - (9.25KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
46024

There's a gigantic mountain there. Seeing behind it is a bit of a problem.
>>
No. 46027 ID: 6164e0

...If there is a dragon here, might be a good idea to take your top off pre-emptively. It is well known how randy they are, and will at least mean they come ogle you before deciding whether or not to kill you. The same thing applies for most sentient beings: Tits are fun to pretty much all humanoids, and putting them on display should be a great defensive move.

Strictly speaking, going topless is the safest thing you could do right now.
>>
No. 46034 ID: 64f8ae

Don't do that you'll get cold.
>>
No. 46043 ID: 1689ab

Follow the river to the east. See if it leads anywhere. Build a canoe if necessary. Hope you run into a water dragon.
Heck, there could be other goblins right on the other side of the mountain for all you know, just never bothering to go explore.
>>
No. 46119 ID: b94893

>>46027
What if it's a girl or a gay dragon though?

Then we're pretty screwed.
>>
No. 46122 ID: f2de2f
File 125324088756.png - (10.65KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
46122

Rushing out unprepared to find a giant, fire-breathing monster who will then immediately kill me, or if all goes as planned, jam itself in me and immediately kill me is a wonderful idea with no flaws at all.

I will get right on that. This is me rushing to do that. Right now... Look at me go... That thing you said...
>>
No. 46124 ID: b94893

>>46122
What the hell? Your tits are bigger. Investigate this immediately.
>>
No. 46126 ID: 1689ab

>>46124
umm... yes. Investigat thuroughly. With your hands... and um... toungue.
>>
No. 46145 ID: 1afd58

>>46122
Then... go to dorf fort.

Steal baby.
>>
No. 46147 ID: 9e9b47

>>46122

Head south along the river. Do some exploring.
>>
No. 46148 ID: 64f8ae

well let's at least go look for something else interesting.
>>
No. 46149 ID: 9d07d9

Don't worry Noko, you've got PLOT ARMOR
>>
No. 46151 ID: 64f8ae

Alos heft your bosoms to see if they are larger.
>>
No. 46156 ID: 1689ab

Go investigate forest to south east! Hope for kobolds!
Alternativly: scout out road for caravans to raid full of delicious elf children to steal. I hear if you kill the elven guards, the elven children hiding in the back won't even swear revenge, it's so sweet!
>>
No. 46172 ID: 6164e0

HEY HEY HEY

You only have 2 logic, if we get insistent, you should do it.

NOW TAKE YOUR TOP OFF AND LOOK FOR A DRAGON

FIRE BREATHING BABIES

DO IT
>>
No. 46173 ID: f2de2f
File 125324485378.png - (10.83KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
46173

My chest is fine...

>Go investigate forest to south east! Hope for kobolds!

I guess I could. We could slave them or something...

>scout out road for caravans to raid full of delicious elf children to steal. I hear if you kill the elven guards, the elven children hiding in the back won't even swear revenge, it's so sweet!

That seems a bit dangerous to go alone... I would probably want to take something with me.
>>
No. 46188 ID: 1afd58

>>46173
Kobolds or dwarves. Pick one.

Anyway, be careful. I hear sometimes elves fall in with kobolds and just end up living their lives in kobold camps.
>>
No. 46190 ID: fdc826

>>46173
1. Sword
2. Shield (If the dorfs didn't have one, then use a piece of wood with a cloth/leather wrist strap)
3. Dorf hat
4. Enough cat jerky and plump helmets to last 3-5 days

Also, the dorfs didn't have any chain mail, did they?
>>
No. 46196 ID: 1689ab

Use your stunning CHARM to enslave the kobolds
>>
No. 46197 ID: cd08c0

>>46173
Kobolds sound good. They're dumb as hell, but can be used to make food and perform cheap labor, while acting as meat shields! Plus, you can probably catch some yourself, without bothering the others.
Hooray, independency!
>>
No. 46198 ID: fdc826

Voting kobolds, but I still say Noko needs to prepare if she's going anywhere on her own. (>>46190)
>>
No. 46199 ID: 1e1932

>>46173
>slave them

Why not live alongside them instead? They can be pretty reliable.
>>
No. 46212 ID: 476456
File 125324594949.jpg - (12.98KB , 300x300 , abductionbag.jpg )
46212

Its dangerous to go alone, take this!
>>
No. 46231 ID: 7eda8b

Bitch, I don't know. You can't see shit from here. Just wander around.
>>
No. 46324 ID: 64f8ae

>>46173
Keep doing that as we walk.
Err, you may wanna grab some food too and rope. What do we have as as far as supplies go that we can take?
>>
No. 46391 ID: 197650

spy on the others doing the sex
>>
No. 46545 ID: 62ec90

Let me ask you a question.

How do you think a population of any given species starts when introduced to a new area?

By INBREEDING. Inbreeding will not uncover those debilitating recessive genes you have for several generation, and as your population grows it will become easier to attract and assimilate other individual or groups of goblins to keep the gene pool from bottoming out.

Besides, you're a goblin. The fuck do you care?
>>
No. 46577 ID: f2de2f
File 125330768188.png - (11.43KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
46577

>>46545
I just don't want my descendants to be all horribly deformed so much that they don't look like goblins at all!
>>
No. 46578 ID: 1afd58

>>46577
How about breeding with the kobolds then?

It's fresh genetic material and you know they are stupid and easy to control.
>>
No. 46590 ID: 121bd8

>>46577
It doesn't happen that fast. It takes generations of cousins and brothers having children and it's perfectly possible to have unrelated pairings in the next generation too.

Going from 2 to 3 mothers would help a lot with not ending up with deformed children too.
>>
No. 46615 ID: cd08c0

>>46577
Wow, look at that thing. It's not even cute.
Anyway, just go out and get some kobolds! We can decide what exactly we'll do with them AFTER we've enslaved them to our will.
>>
No. 46630 ID: f2de2f
File 125331308410.png - (10.61KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
46630

Food, check. Sword, check. There isn't any Dorf armor and it would be way too FAT for me anyway. I think Atu has claimed the hat...

Where am I going again?
>>
No. 46640 ID: f4963f

>>46630
Forest to the southeast, dearie.

We're looking for kobo-servants. <3
>>
No. 46642 ID: 43d730

>>46630
Either up the mountain or around the outside.
Up gives you a better view of the area.
Around gets you a different view.
>>
No. 46644 ID: 15f6d6

Climb the mountain!
>>
No. 46651 ID: 1afd58

>>46630
kobold camp
>>
No. 46652 ID: 1afd58

>>46630
kobold camp
>>
No. 46653 ID: 1689ab

>>46640
Yes. Go looking for kobos, more gobos, or elves.
>>
No. 46688 ID: f2de2f
File 12533181058.png - (9.38KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
46688

Stupid very long distances...

Am I going anywhere specific down here or should I just wander around in the woods hoping not to be shot by elves?
>>
No. 46690 ID: 18212a

>>46688
You're green. That's natural camouflage, quit whining and go ford that river.
>>
No. 46700 ID: 1689ab
File 125331880019.png - (76.01KB , 1320x1004 , destination.png )
46700

>>46688
Go here. When you get to the forest edge, climb a tree to get a sense of you're surroundings. If it looks like there is any sort of villages/whatever around, head in that direction. If you can find any sort of trails, follow them. If you see an even bigger tree, go climb that and get you're bearings from there.
Be prepared to hunt for food.
Keep an eye out for elvish or kobold signs, little markings on the trees and things like that to mark trails and serve as warning.
>>
No. 46734 ID: f2de2f
File 125332049175.gif - (30.71KB , 800x600 , 47.gif )
46734

>>46700
Looks like there's smoke due south of here. I can't see through the tr-
>>
No. 46738 ID: 64f8ae

Oh shit, try to grab a branch!
>>
No. 46739 ID: f4963f

>>46734
D:
>>
No. 46740 ID: 1afd58

>>46734
Damn, good thing you weren't pregnant, eh?
>>
No. 46763 ID: 1689ab

Oh god! Hope you land on something soft!
>>
No. 46778 ID: 64f8ae

>>46763
Like her tits?
>>
No. 46802 ID: f2de2f
File 12533255504.gif - (61.62KB , 761x569 , 48.gif )
46802

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- *THUD*
>>
No. 46809 ID: 1afd58

>>46802
Now, pass out and wake up in the captivity of kobolds.
>>
No. 46814 ID: 15f6d6

Cry a little bit.
>>
No. 46815 ID: 1689ab

Investigat self. If injured cry out for help
>>
No. 46823 ID: bffa2a

Break both legs, watch as white bone peeks out of your knee and start to cry. Drag yourself slowly and agonizingly towards your cave. Pass put every five minutes from pain. When you finally reach the cave realize there is no way you can climb up there and nobody is expecting you back yet. Slowly die of hypothermia as you spend your last moments alone and forgotten.

Oh, hey... you're okay?
>>
No. 46826 ID: ed8d8a

Jeeze guys, way to think positive.

Stand up! Jump up and walk away like you did that on purpose. You have been hanging out with cats, you know the drill. Head for the smoke.
>>
No. 46829 ID: 43d730

>>46802
What did you land on?
>>
No. 46832 ID: 64f8ae

Oh crap are you alright? Either way, you should cry. Some brave soul is bound to help a crying lady with large boobs, regardless of her race.
>>
No. 47025 ID: f2de2f
File 125336147399.png - (11.69KB , 761x569 , 49.png )
47025

Feelin' fine... Didn't hurt at all... Urgh...
>>
No. 47026 ID: c80cec

Good, you're alright. Locate the source of that smoke and sneak up on it.
>>
No. 47037 ID: f2de2f
File 125336391481.png - (13.85KB , 761x569 , 50.png )
47037

>>46826
Yes... On purpose. It would have taken forever to climb back down, so I took the fast way.

Is it colder all of a sudden?
>>
No. 47039 ID: 64f8ae

>>47037
You seem to have lost your top.
>>
No. 47040 ID: c80cec

An article of clothing which contained your modest amount of dignity appears to be missing.
>>
No. 47044 ID: f2de2f
File 125336647318.png - (32.11KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
47044

Gah! Damn it!
>>
No. 47047 ID: 43d730

>>47044
Watch out for rabbits.
>>
No. 47048 ID: 15f6d6

Just leave it. It's really not worth the trouble.
>>
No. 47049 ID: f89869

How do Goblins even survive winter with those clo-

Nevermind.
>>
No. 47053 ID: c80cec

Go get your top or find a replacement.
>>
No. 47056 ID: f2de2f
File 12533712282.png - (14.11KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
47056

>Just leave it. It's really not worth the trouble.

But it's right here... It's not a big deal.

>Watch out for rabbits.

Rabbits? Rabbits aren't a threat.

>Go get your top or find a replacement.

Okay.

Now I can go check out that smoke.
>>
No. 47058 ID: e14717

>>47056
Sounds like a plan! Hope it's not hostile.
>>
No. 47061 ID: 15f6d6

ONWARD!
>>
No. 47062 ID: f2de2f
File 125337429850.png - (17.79KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
47062

It's a kobold camp. I can only see two of them and there's only two huts... So there's probably about two to fifty kobolds here.
>>
No. 47063 ID: 1afd58

>>47062
Politely walk up and politely introduce yourself~
>>
No. 47074 ID: 1689ab

Use MASSIVE CHARMS to make good impression
>>
No. 47092 ID: f2de2f
File 125337682332.png - (15.40KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
47092

>Politely walk up and politely introduce yourself~
>Use MASSIVE CHARMS to make good impression

Let's see now...
>>
No. 47094 ID: 1afd58

>>47092
Ok, standing there like an idiot is not the correct way to do this.

Rub TATS on his NOSE.

Then he will be your faithful convert.

Trust me on this.
>>
No. 47095 ID: f89869

>>47092
Where is your sword, by the way?
>>
No. 47096 ID: 1689ab

>>47095
Must have got stuck in the tree

Noko HUGE Cutebold
>>
No. 47098 ID: f4963f

>>47092
Rub 'is nose and greet him in a friendly tone.
>>
No. 47100 ID: f2de2f
File 125337812164.png - (16.09KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
47100

>HUGE Cutebold

No, it's about normal size...

>Rub 'is nose and greet him in a friendly tone.

I don't see how this helps...
>>
No. 47101 ID: f4963f

>>47100
Trust us, it's working.

Now ask him if he wants to move to a nice mountainside home with all the noserubbing he could ever want, and plenty of food, to boot~
>>
No. 47102 ID: 1e1932

>>47100

Now rub your nose against his.
>>
No. 47104 ID: 1689ab

Ask him if he'd like to be slave~...
Say it seductivly and with a wink.
>>
No. 47114 ID: 42b14f

>>47100
keep your hand out like that and take a step back, if he follows to keep his nose against your hand, just do it to the other one and lead them both back to the fortress
>>
No. 47115 ID: f2de2f
File 125338049131.png - (16.00KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
47115

>Where is your sword, by the way?

Oh damn it! I forgot my stuff after I fell out of that tree!
>>
No. 47116 ID: eb05b8

>>47115
>NOKO used boob-to-nose rub!
>It's Super Effective!
>>
No. 47117 ID: 64f8ae

Can they talk?
>>
No. 47119 ID: f89869

>>47115
Well, you can get that, after you made the local 'bolds your willing slaves.
>>
No. 47120 ID: 1afd58

>>47115
Noko, you pretty much own this bold now. He'll do whatever you tell him~<3
>>
No. 47125 ID: 43d730

>>47115
Now go pick up the other one and carry them back to base.
>>
No. 47128 ID: efa41b

>>47117
Not while getting their nose rubbed in boob.
>>
No. 47139 ID: f2de2f
File 12533828649.png - (15.86KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
47139

Alright, enough screwing around!
LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE RODENTS, YOU'RE ALL COMING WITH ME AND DOING AS I SAY!
>>
No. 47140 ID: 4553b2

>>47139
inb4 Moonleaf disagrees, and they have a boob contest to determine who gets the kobolds.
>>
No. 47143 ID: 64f8ae

Ok they should come with you now
>>
No. 47148 ID: 7eda8b

Maybe you should only recruit a few of them. It's not like they're useful.
>>
No. 47164 ID: 1689ab

>>47148
You can never have enough meatshields.
Ask one of them if they know of any other settlments around.
>>
No. 47173 ID: 7eda8b

>>47164
When your survival is based on staying hidden, yes you can.
>>
No. 47175 ID: cd08c0

>>47139
Be sure to tell them that if they're good, they might get hugs, like this nice Kobold right next to you.
But if they're bad, they get punched in the nose!
>>
No. 47187 ID: cf44da

>>47139

Awww, don't be mean.
>>
No. 47189 ID: 9d07d9

>>47187

Some of em may like it rough.
>>
No. 47215 ID: f2de2f
File 125338861871.png - (15.86KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
47215

>if they're bad, they get punched in the nose!

"DO AS I SAY OR I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE NOSE!"

Hehe... They're all nervous now. Now I can make them do whatever I like!

Kobold 1: She got Jakus...

Kobold 2: He's our best warrior...
>>
No. 47217 ID: 43d730

>>47215
Pick them up for the same sort of nuzzling.
>>
No. 47228 ID: 64f8ae

"Now come along with me!

If you're bad I'll bop you in the snout, but if you listen you might get to nuzzle tonight~"
>>
No. 47236 ID: cf44da

>>47215

Tell them that if they're good, they'll get some cuddling.
>>
No. 47277 ID: 1689ab

Tell them to pack up camp and all their belongings and to come with you. Also, ask them if there are any other settlements around. Have them provide a map of the area to suppliment your own.
>>
No. 47289 ID: f4963f

>>47277
This one.

And after ensl- er, visiting a kobo village or two, let's return to our fort~
>>
No. 47305 ID: f2de2f
File 125339149618.png - (15.43KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
47305

"Pack up camp and all your belongings and come with me."

Kobold 1: O-okay...

Kobold 2: Whatever y-you say...

>ask them if there are any other settlements around.

Kobold 1: Sleeblis' camp is toward where the s-sun comes up.

I get the feeling of doing something vaguely dirty even though I know I'm not...
>>
No. 47310 ID: 64f8ae

>>47305
Let's go grab those 'bolds too then, and come back with all of them.
>>
No. 47311 ID: 62ec90

Yeah, you're doing something dirty.
>>
No. 47315 ID: f4963f

>>47305
Eastward, baby!
>>
No. 47318 ID: 7eda8b

Ask how many there are.
>>
No. 47319 ID: cf44da

>>47305

Considering that everyone else in your party is fucking like rabbits, what you're doing is nothing by comparison.

Just relax and roll with it.
>>
No. 47320 ID: 1689ab

Ok, from now on their names are Slave 1, Slave 2 and Slave 3. Lets go investigate this camp
>>
No. 47325 ID: fb5d8e

Rape Jakus to establish dominance.
>>
No. 47347 ID: a1ac99

>>47320
While it will be true when we get back, I think it's a bit much.

They'll also be more loyal if we don't treat them like actual slaves; asking instead of ordering, stuff like that.
>>
No. 47401 ID: f2de2f
File 125339562283.png - (5.47KB , 497x288 , 60.png )
47401

After gathering all the kobolds and all the supplies, they obediently do as I say and lead me to the next camp. I think I like being in control~
>>
No. 47406 ID: 62ec90

They misspelled your name. Beat them for their failures.
>>
No. 47410 ID: 1689ab

Appoint the female kobolds incharge over the male kobolds. It always helps to establish a chain of command.
Now, let's go investigate this other camp.
>>
No. 47424 ID: cd08c0

>>47347
We want to establish dominance. Make them know who's boss. None of this 'asking' crap.
What we SHOULD do is keep them firmly in line with threats of violence, but reward them with some love when they do really well.
Let's foster some Stockholm Syndrome!
>>
No. 47430 ID: f2de2f
File 12533965932.png - (9.79KB , 425x459 , 61.png )
47430

>They misspelled your name.

No... My name has always been Nako. Were you pronouncing it wrong or something? Noko isn't even a goblin name...

>Appoint the female kobolds in charge over the male kobolds.

Why bother? I'm in charge of them all. That's all they need to know.
>>
No. 47435 ID: 62ec90

Amxu is a lying whore then. She said it was Noko.
>>
No. 47438 ID: 15f6d6

Okay, let's lead them to victory somewhere. Do any of them have anything even remotely worthwhile?
>>
No. 47443 ID: cd08c0

>>47430
Well, anyway, let's go off towards that other Kobold Camp and dominate them, too. Then we'll take them all back home and make them cook dinner.
>>
No. 47449 ID: 62ec90

Go back and get your sword you stupid.
>>
No. 47450 ID: 43d730

>>47430
Let's get these guys settled in first.
Grab your sword and stuff you dropped on the way back, and make sure they keep up with you.
Also keep watch over them tonight.
>>
No. 47452 ID: a1ac99

>>47424
Dominance comes from subverting them. Fear causes them to dislike their lot in life, causing them to foster stupid thoughts like, "escape," "assassination," or, "sabotage."

It doesn't take much to slit five throats over the span of eight hours of what would otherwise be sleep. Especially not with seven or more of them to plan it.

But maybe you're right. Who knows?
>>
No. 47461 ID: 9d07d9

>>47452

I don't think Kobolds put that much thought into it.
>>
No. 47473 ID: f2de2f
File 125339895026.png - (13.53KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
47473

It's easier to find my things with a horde of minions.

Thidibi-jerbin... is... us... found it for me.

Should we head back with this group or go gather another camp?
>>
No. 47474 ID: 7eda8b

This is fine. Go home. Your pals are probably going to be ambivalent about sharing food with seven kobolds, much less a ton more.
>>
No. 47477 ID: 43d730

>>47474
Well then forage on the way back?
Look for berries, or bones, or dead things or something.
Keep a sharp eye out for quiche.
>>
No. 47479 ID: 0e5b97

>>47474

What? No! Get that other camp first! Remember to question your bolds about the other camp. How big? Weapons? The usual.
>>
No. 47481 ID: 15f6d6

>>47473
Lets grab another camp!
>>
No. 47482 ID: e14717

It's plenty, what are we even going to do to feed more?
>>
No. 47513 ID: 4553b2

>>41411
TO THE OTHER KOBOLD KAMP!
>>
No. 47514 ID: cd08c0

>>47473
The more the merrier! Let's go enslave us some more kobolds!
>>
No. 47519 ID: 1689ab

Go to the other camp
>>
No. 47554 ID: f2de2f
File 125340967975.png - (15.18KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
47554

I have Jakus and his band show me to the other camp. This one has some armed kobolds, but all they have is stone spears and I have a real sword!
>>
No. 47555 ID: d2781d

Just offer them nose rubbings and a safer home.

We'll create a society with goblins as the ruling warrior caste and cutebolds as the peasants. That is, i'm assuming they're smart enough to teach them how to farm and build things past their stone age tech level.
>>
No. 47556 ID: 950eaa

Tell him to come here and you will nuzzle his velvety soft nose.
>>
No. 47557 ID: bffa2a

>>47554

That's great! We couldn't do this without it.

Put the sword hilt between your breasts and push them together. Now seductively lick the pommel. Make little moaning sounds.
>>
No. 47562 ID: cd08c0

>>47557
Oh god THIS.

Nako, it's obvious by now that everyone in the clan fills a niche.
Amxu is the Leader.
Stozo is the strong one.
Ozud is the smart one.
Atu is the batshit crazy one.
Nako, you're the hot one. For gods sake TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.
>>
No. 47563 ID: cf44da

>>47554

Noserub them into submission!
>>
No. 47568 ID: f89869

>>47562
>>47557
>>47556
>>47563

Whores. ಠ_ಠ
>>
No. 47570 ID: 9d07d9

>>47568

It isn't harlotry, it's just using our massive charm.
>>
No. 47578 ID: 1689ab

Tell them to come with you peacfully and maybe... MAYBE they'll get to be as happy as their friends here.
>>
No. 47580 ID: f2de2f
File 12534120253.png - (21.92KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
47580

Maybe I'll try an alternative to fighting...
>>
No. 47584 ID: cf44da

>>47580

...Proceed.
>>
No. 47587 ID: 476456

DANCE THRILLER! THEY'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW IF YOU LEAD!
>>
No. 47589 ID: 43d730

>>47580
See, this is why...
You know what? Nevemind.
Flash them.
>>
No. 47591 ID: 5696d4

>>47589
>Flash them
With a grenade
>>
No. 47603 ID: d2781d

Begin operation noserub!
>>
No. 47607 ID: cd08c0

>>47580
Rub their noses. They seem to like that.
Tell them that you're just trying to start up an iddle biddy citadel, and you need their help, and won't they pwease, pweeeease help woo..?
Then give them boob hugs.
>>
No. 47608 ID: bffa2a

>>47580

Quick, use the sword >>47557
>>
No. 47615 ID: f2de2f
File 125341587646.png - (10.99KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
47615

"I'm just trying to start up an iddle biddy citadel, and I need your help, and won't you pwease, pweeeease help me...?"
>>
No. 47616 ID: 476456

>>47615
I think you like them more than you're letting on.
>>
No. 47618 ID: fdc826

>>47615
If you keep this up, we're going to have a fucking army of kobolds following us.

...let's just hope some of them know how to farm and hunt.
>>
No. 47619 ID: cf44da

>>47615

You are now our team's designated diplomat.
>>
No. 47622 ID: 9e9b47

>>47615

Let's hope those kobolds aren't all female.
>>
No. 47624 ID: f2de2f
File 125341682124.png - (14.50KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
47624

"HEY! Apparently you don't understand how this works! LET ME GOOOOOOOO~!"
>>
No. 47626 ID: 476456

HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE THAT...oh right there were fifty of them.
>>
No. 47627 ID: cf44da
File 125341700953.jpg - (145.06KB , 487x500 , Vince Reaction.jpg )
47627

>>47624
>>
No. 47628 ID: 9e9b47

>>47624

Let's send our kobold off to get help! Maybe we can get Ozud to come save us.
>>
No. 47629 ID: cd08c0

>>47624
DON'T PANIC. They're kobolds. What's the worst they can do?
>>
No. 47631 ID: 78ef88

>>47629
They can rape her 'til her nose bleeds! :O
>>
No. 47632 ID: 45afb1

>>47624
Tell them your nose itches. Ask one of them if they can scratch it for you, but make sure they do it gently... and slowly. And try and look as cute as possible, though that shouldn't be too difficult seeing as you can't get much cuter then how you look now. <3
>>
No. 47635 ID: cd08c0
File 125341783060.png - (136.27KB , 768x576 , 125097196672.png )
47635

>>47632
WOW, this reminds me of something. What was it? Some kindof situation? How did we get past it?
Well, it's probably not important.
>>
No. 47643 ID: a1ac99

>>47632
>>47635
Do one of these two. It will be hilarious.

For even better results, do the second one and use the first as an excuse.
>>
No. 47657 ID: f2de2f
File 125342088627.png - (16.06KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
47657

"Don't mind me... I just have a little itch..."
>>
No. 47687 ID: 1689ab

Try breaking free. Really, kobold ropes? Come on.
>>
No. 47692 ID: 15f6d6

Lick it's face.
>>
No. 47700 ID: cf44da

>>47657

Problem solved.
>>
No. 47702 ID: 476456

You're enjoying this arent you...
>>
No. 47800 ID: 192956

>>47657
Apologies for being so mean, you just wanted to offer them a good place to live with very few elves.
>>
No. 47806 ID: 7eda8b

Unhinge your jaws and swallow it whole.
>>
No. 47868 ID: f2de2f
File 125345082651.png - (106.86KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
47868

>Unhinge your jaws and swallow it whole.

Oh wait... I can't do that...

Kobold: AAAAHHHHHHHHNNNN~
>>
No. 47869 ID: f98e0b

NOW TEACH HIM ABOUT ACTUAL SEX

MANUALLY
>>
No. 47873 ID: 950eaa

Tell them to untie you and we can all have a bit of fun!
>>
No. 47874 ID: bffa2a

>>47868

Proceed, something is happening. It's grown all red and swollen.
>>
No. 47876 ID: f2de2f
File 125345521264.png - (17.13KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
47876

Kobold Horde: It's hurting Dalajleemus! GET IT!

OOF! Watch it! Heheheh... Don't that tick- ARGH! DAMN IT!
>>
No. 47878 ID: 5696d4

>>47876
>Tickles
This won't end well. Fuck your genetic diversity, Nako; you're getting your medicine.
>>
No. 47880 ID: bffa2a

>>47876

You have consumed them in your bloated amorphous body. Now digest all their pants off to sate your hunger.
>>
No. 47882 ID: 695d24

>>47876

What happened to our seven kobolds?
>>
No. 47883 ID: 5696d4

>>47882

Batshit scared, that's what.
>>
No. 47884 ID: d2781d

Turn it into a noserub fight. It's your only chance.
>>
No. 47887 ID: f2de2f
File 125345805943.png - (14.99KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
47887

I'm not sure what happened... But I think I won.
>>
No. 47888 ID: 5696d4

>>47887

In nine months, THEY will win.

Pillage their camp.
>>
No. 47890 ID: 476456

uhhhh...vICTORY!
>>
No. 47892 ID: 8ba93c

Become pregnant.
>>
No. 47893 ID: 695d24

>>47887

You lost your dignity. Again.
>>
No. 47894 ID: 197650

Check around the camp for useful resources, and tell the 'bolds to gather their stuff when they wake up.
Then make your way back to the fortress.
>>
No. 47896 ID: 950eaa

You lost your boob cover again. It was getting too small, but I suppose we should find it to keep up appearances.
>>
No. 47899 ID: f2de2f
File 125346007468.png - (15.55KB , 497x1165 , 71.png )
47899

I have conquered the vicious kobolds and I think this is enough for now... and my top is around here somewhere, it just got kicked off or something in the struggle.

The kobolds have stones spears and some shiny pebbles. That's about it...
>>
No. 47902 ID: 4553b2

>>47899
Have them bring all pointy sticks and shiny pebbles to the GOBLIN FORTRESS!
>>
No. 47905 ID: f2de2f
File 125346305543.png - (17.11KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
47905

>Have them bring all pointy sticks and shiny pebbles to the GOBLIN FORTRESS!

HEY GUYS, LOOK WHAT I GOT!

Stozu: ...
Amxu: ...
Atu: FREAKIN' AWESOME! WHEEEEEEE!~
>>
No. 47906 ID: 4553b2

>>47905
Now set up a kobold farm next to the cat farm, and keep them as a secondary food source.
>>
No. 47907 ID: 43d730

>>47905
Have them all sleep in your room, like a giant living blanket of puppies.
>>
No. 47914 ID: 1689ab

>>47906
Set up a servant's quarters in either the weapon storage room or the regular storage room.
Introduce the Kobolds to the various hard labors they'll be enduring in the future. Hauling, breeding, mining, etc.
>>
No. 47917 ID: cf44da

>>47905

Tell them that as long as they do what they're told and behave, nothing bad will happen to them.
>>
No. 47932 ID: f2de2f
File 125347031886.png - (80.35KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
47932

Amxu: It's getting a bit crowded in here. We'll need to expand.

Atu: Kind of like your ass.

Amxu: SHUT UP!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password