[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 38498)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125218455559.png - (11.86KB , 1024x768 , 1.png )
38498 No. 38498 ID: f2de2f

Do you feel like accomplishing something? Anything at all?
Expand all images
>>
No. 38499 ID: 27fd4d

Yeah, kinda. Why?
>>
No. 38500 ID: 91843d

Hmm.. nope, not really. Why?
>>
No. 38501 ID: 520fde

Fuck yes I do. We're going to take to this sea and make that horizon our bitch.
>>
No. 38502 ID: 7eda8b

There is a saying Rommel had.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
>>
No. 38503 ID: f2de2f
File 125218491281.png - (12.35KB , 1024x768 , 2.png )
38503

>>38502
An admirable motivation I suppose. What form do you find best suited to this goal?
>>
No. 38504 ID: 91843d

>>38503
Tarrasque.
>>
No. 38506 ID: c6e844

>>38503
I guess Sergals are pretty good at killing things.
Assuming /quest/ can handle that amount of Sergals.
>>
No. 38507 ID: 520fde

Elven Magical Girl.

Of, failing that, some sort of angel-like creature.
>>
No. 38511 ID: 8e18cd

A Doobie.
>>
No. 38512 ID: 5ba271

>>38503
Neutronium golem.
>>
No. 38516 ID: f2de2f
File 125218627558.png - (13.48KB , 1024x768 , 3.png )
38516

>>38512
That's a little brigh-
>>
No. 38517 ID: c6e844

>>38516
Accidentally gravity collapse the whole planet and proceed on more "Universal" level.
>>
No. 38518 ID: 520fde

Consume the planet and nearby sun. Become blackhole golem.
>>
No. 38519 ID: f2de2f
File 125218661297.png - (6.02KB , 1024x768 , 4.png )
38519

>>
No. 38520 ID: f2de2f
File 125218663025.png - (35.01KB , 1024x768 , 5.png )
38520

>>
No. 38521 ID: f89977

Neutronium Golems sadly do not have control over their gravitic aura nor their heat aura.

Standing on a planet with both of those together would be enough to utterly annihilate half the planet within 30 seconds.

Not to mention you can punch the planet and have it explode instantly.

If we don't want to kill the planet, then proceed into space, seeing as how we can move faster than the Universe itself.
>>
No. 38526 ID: 5ba271

>>38521
http://www.big-metto.net/Upload/files/IH_Neutronium_Golem.png
>Gravitic Mastery (Su): A neutronium golem is not subject to gravity, including it's own. It can control the ebb and flow of its own gravity, giving it a +80 elemental mastery bonus to its: armor class; attack rolls; checks(ability checks); difficulty class (for any special abilities); initiative; and saving throws.
>>
No. 38529 ID: f89977

>>38526
I meant they can't turn them off.

Obviously they're immune to themselves.
>>
No. 38531 ID: 520fde

Um. I doubt we'll be able to find much to kill like this. Can we turn down the ligts a bit? Or like... not... destroy the planet somehow?
>>
No. 38532 ID: 7eda8b

Let's go back to Sergal.
>>
No. 38541 ID: c6e844

>>38520
Emit a regular radio pulse to confuse the SETI like projects of distant civilizations.
>>
No. 38592 ID: f2de2f
File 125219226670.png - (12.73KB , 1024x768 , 6.png )
38592

HOLD IT! This isn't working at all.
What else did you have in mind?
>>
No. 38593 ID: d5f115

>>38592
How about a giant robot?
>>
No. 38594 ID: bffa2a

>>38592

... Do you have a sister? ... ~<3
>>
No. 38595 ID: 6164e0

>>38592
How about something really fast that can change its colors rapidly and precisely for camouflage with acid-coated retractable claws with abrasion sheathes to sharpen them while retracted to crazy levels of sharp.
>>
No. 38596 ID: efa41b

>>38592
How about a Wila mage-killer?
>>
No. 38598 ID: cd08c0

>>38592
Let's just go exploring. We'll find something to do.
Assume the form of something small and unassuming that people won't think of as a threat. If we're in danger we can totally change form and become some sort of lovecraftian monster!

Be a Cutebold.
>>
No. 38602 ID: 5ba271

>>38592
A touhou.
>>
No. 38610 ID: c42be6

>>38592
Let's go be a pirate, out on the open seas behind you. We'll need a ship, and crew, though.
>>
No. 38613 ID: 92bbc1

>>38610
I vote this. Let's be a pirate.

A Sexy Angelic pirate with huge wings.
>>
No. 38615 ID: f2de2f
File 125219361562.png - (12.16KB , 1024x768 , 7.png )
38615

If you choose this form you won't be able to go back later... If you are still alive that is.
>>
No. 38616 ID: 6faa8c

>>38613
Yes.
>>
No. 38619 ID: 5ba271

>>38615
Nay.
>>
No. 38621 ID: 91843d

>>38615
Maybe.
>>
No. 38622 ID: 92bbc1

Theres already too many bloody kobolds running around.
>>
No. 38623 ID: c42be6

No.
>>
No. 38625 ID: 6faa8c

>>38615
NO
>>
No. 38626 ID: c6e844

Of-screen Sergal: Charge in and eat cutebold, take Quest over from there.
>>
No. 38634 ID: f44349

>>38615
Pffff
Everyone wants to be a CUTEbold.
Where's the love for the REAL Kobolds?

No, y'know what, FUCK small and unassuming.
Let's be a goddamned DRAGON.
>>
No. 38637 ID: d94138

>>38634
Let's go for vanilla kobold on the route of becoming a dragon.
Sorcerous fire OF DOOM
>>
No. 38640 ID: 5ba271

Pirate dragon.

Terror of the seven skies.
>>
No. 38641 ID: 8e18cd

Be a Burmecian. A sexy Burmecian
>>
No. 38642 ID: 6faa8c

BE A TUCKER KOBOLD.

KILL FOES WITH ELABORATE TRAPS
>>
No. 38643 ID: 4280b9

>>38634
Something draconic, yes. Nimble would be nice, but proper claws are a must. Maybe a kobold, but not a cutebold.
>>
No. 38644 ID: 92bbc1

Half Dragon Pirate. Nothing says "I sunk your battle ship" like setting his sails on fire with your breath weapon.
>>
No. 38647 ID: 01383e

be a goddamn von neumann probe please.

here to explore fantasylands and also eat them and turn them into more of you.
>>
No. 38648 ID: f2de2f
File 12521955617.png - (20.21KB , 1024x768 , 8.png )
38648

There are lots of excellent suggestions.
But first, let's deal with this...
>>
No. 38649 ID: d94138

>>38644
>>38641
>>38640
>>38643
3/4 dragon burmecian pirate/combat trapsmith.
>>
No. 38651 ID: c6e844

>>38648
Oh god , what have I done.
>>
No. 38659 ID: cd08c0

>>38641 >>38648
Yes, let's be a Burmecian. Then kick the Sergal with your POWERFUL LEGS.
>>
No. 38662 ID: 1980dc

Eat cutebold.

Cutebold, eat Sergal. Lets see who is better at eating their opponent.
>>
No. 38669 ID: f2de2f
File 125219736714.png - (11.62KB , 1024x768 , 9.png )
38669

Voice 1: What's going on up there?

Voice 2: I don't know... Sounds stupid.
>>
No. 38677 ID: f2de2f
File 125219794547.png - (12.08KB , 1024x768 , 10.png )
38677

Voice 1: I'll check...

Voice 3: It's probably a Bronze Colossus... We are going to die.
>>
No. 38678 ID: 1980dc

Investigate stupidity?
>>
No. 38681 ID: 7eda8b

I'm down with a burmecian.
>>
No. 38685 ID: efa41b

>>38641
>>38681
>>38659
Burmecians are cool, but core FF ones don't fit in well. I'd say a US Faestir would be better.

(Basically same idea, but some different ideas.)
>>
No. 38700 ID: f2de2f
File 125220066817.png - (15.94KB , 1024x768 , 11.png )
38700

You idiot! You're getting blood all over my dramatic scenery! You are just asking for an unsummon!
>>
No. 38703 ID: 1689ab

Whatever you do, don't turn around.
>>
No. 38712 ID: f2de2f
File 125220225556.png - (15.48KB , 1024x768 , 12.png )
38712

This is boring. You're boring. I can amuse myself some other way! *FWOOOOOOSH*

>Control has switched to ???
>>
No. 38713 ID: 1689ab

hey, sup "???" hows it going? You male or female? Got any sisters?

Look, heres the deal, we're gonna get ourselves a boat, see? And we're gonna make that horizon and everything we meet out there our bitch. sound good?
>>
No. 38720 ID: f2de2f
File 125220260421.png - (13.24KB , 1024x768 , 13.png )
38720

>Are you male or female?

>What's your favorite color?
>>
No. 38726 ID: 1689ab

Hermaphrodite. Pink.
>>
No. 38727 ID: 64f8ae

Male, red.
>>
No. 38728 ID: efa41b

Female. Maroon.
>>
No. 38731 ID: c42be6

>>38720
Male. Dark blue.
>>
No. 38734 ID: c80cec

Male, red.
>>
No. 38736 ID: 476456

Pink hermaphrodite :D
>>
No. 38737 ID: cdcebc

Male and female: Siamese twins. Green and Gold.
>>
No. 38738 ID: 6164e0

Male

ROYAL RAINBOW
>>
No. 38740 ID: cd08c0

>>38720
Female, Pink.
>>
No. 38741 ID: bda9c5

Male, blue
>>
No. 38743 ID: 9891a9

A second vote for Hermaphrodite and Pink.
>>
No. 38745 ID: 1689ab

Hermaphrodite3
Male5
Female2
Eunuch1
Siamese twins1

Green and gold1
Maroon1
Red2
Pink4
Dark Blue 1
Royal Blue 1
Blue 1
Royal Rainbow 1
>>
No. 38747 ID: 5ba271

>>38738
Changing vote to this.
>>
No. 38749 ID: 01fabd

Hermaphrodite/Pink
>>
No. 38750 ID: 64f8ae

Hermaphrodite and pink
>>
No. 38751 ID: 1689ab

>>38747
>>38745
Royal Blue 0
Royal Rainbow 2
>>
No. 38754 ID: 1689ab

Hermaphrodite 5
Pink 6
>>
No. 38755 ID: 1980dc

PINK HERMAPHRODITE
>>
No. 38781 ID: f2de2f

You realize hermaphrodite wasn't an option, right?
>>
No. 38783 ID: 476456

TOO BAD!
>>
No. 38785 ID: 1689ab

>>38781
We realize. We're thinking outside the box. We'll be just as happy playing a sexy crossdressing male or a dickgirl of some kind.
>>
No. 38787 ID: bffa2a

Life's a bitch.
>>
No. 38798 ID: 9891a9

>>38781
You better not be thinking about railroading us NOW.
>>
No. 38814 ID: 7eda8b

Just be something with clawed digitigrade legs already!

Sergal, burmecian, velociraptor... Throw us a bone (structure) here!
>>
No. 38820 ID: f2de2f
File 125220790759.png - (15.01KB , 1024x768 , 14.png )
38820

So after all that, we now have Amxu. The goblin with that certain something extra that makes her special...

An adventurous spirit.
>>
No. 38821 ID: 1689ab

Fuck yes. Gnoll you are the greatest ever.
>>
No. 38822 ID: ab91ae

>>38820
And a 3 foot dong, right?
>>
No. 38823 ID: 7eda8b

WHERE IS THE DIGITIGRADE LEG STRUCTURE, EGG MAN?
>>
No. 38825 ID: 1689ab

Man. Look at that horizon. Don't you just want to sail that sea?
Whats all this blood about? Something happen here?

Tell us about yourself little miss.
>>
No. 38832 ID: d5f115

>>38820
Well time to gather a raiding party to raid a dorf fortress.
>>
No. 38833 ID: 6faa8c

>>38820
d'awwwww.
>>
No. 38835 ID: 6164e0

>>38820
Just remember to keep that 'adventurous spirit clean. Don't want it to start smelling funky.

Anyway, you should probably head back down the cliff, since there was a sergal here like ten seconds ago.
>>
No. 38837 ID: c42be6

>>38820
So where are you from? Any interest in traveling the open seas, looting everything you find?
>>
No. 38843 ID: cd08c0
File 125220932874.jpg - (24.17KB , 430x242 , flapjack3.jpg )
38843

>>38820
Let's go on an ADVENTURE!

Investigate bloodstains. Anything we can loot?
>>
No. 38942 ID: f2de2f
File 125224245913.png - (103.19KB , 1024x768 , 15.png )
38942

>Whats all this blood about? Something happen here?

It looks like a kobold was ripped apart here... or exploded. It's hard to say.
>>
No. 38943 ID: c6e844

>>38942
That means the Sergal is sated and relatively tame right now, maybe you can recruit it.
You're an woman right? If it's male it'll probably accept you as his superior, trust me on this.
>>
No. 38944 ID: 59304c

>>38942
Look, there are bits of meat left over! Take it back to your cave.
>>
No. 38947 ID: f2de2f
File 125224416683.png - (14.88KB , 1024x768 , 16.png )
38947

Hmm... Nothing worth salvaging, besides, kobold tastes like crap.
>>
No. 38948 ID: 1afd58

>>38947
Mmmmaybe, but how do YOU taste, pinkie? <3
>>
No. 38950 ID: f98e0b

>>38948
Bacon
>>
No. 38951 ID: 4280b9

Nothing dangerous about? Well, might as well tell that to everyone else.
>>
No. 38954 ID: f2de2f
File 125224607237.png - (16.34KB , 1024x768 , 17.png )
38954

>Well, might as well tell that to everyone else.
>>
No. 38959 ID: f2de2f
File 125224919371.png - (26.93KB , 1024x768 , 18.png )
38959

Ozud: Are we going to be eaten or not?

Atu: No, it's gonna pull your liver out through your eye socket and spray acid on your groin!

Ozud: AIIIEEEEEEE!

Noko: You're both idiots...

Stozu: ...


Everything is pretty normal down here too.
>>
No. 38961 ID: c6e844

>>38959
Open the box. Do it, I can't wait to see what's in it.
>>
No. 38964 ID: bffa2a

>>38959

Whatever it was it ate a Kobold. Hopefully the remaining carcass dosen't lure something more dangerous.
>>
No. 38973 ID: 251a14

>>38959
So, can you give a quick introduction to everybody?
>>
No. 38982 ID: f2de2f
File 125225612826.png - (34.79KB , 1024x768 , 19.png )
38982

>>38973
From left to right: Ozud, Stozo, Amxu, Atu and Noko.
>>
No. 38983 ID: c6e844

>>38982
The box!
Open the goddamn box already!!
>>
No. 38984 ID: c80cec

Tell everyone that the thing butchered some poor kobold, so it's probably sated for now.
>>
No. 38985 ID: bffa2a

>>38982

So, what are you bunch doing here? This does not look like a proper camp, did something happen?
>>
No. 38986 ID: d94138

>>38982
Why so |3, Atu?
>>
No. 38992 ID: 1afd58

>>38982
An orgy waiting to happen <3
>>
No. 39001 ID: 1689ab

AMXU hug STOZO
>>
No. 39011 ID: f2de2f
File 125226747990.png - (16.57KB , 1024x768 , 20.png )
39011

>>39001
Alright.

Stozo: H-hey! What are you doing?
>>
No. 39014 ID: c80cec

Whisper creepily into his ear, "I love it when you squirm."
>>
No. 39023 ID: 9e9b47

>>39011

"Don't fight it."

Hug Noko next.
>>
No. 39025 ID: bffa2a

>>39011

What are you doing?
>>
No. 39027 ID: 520fde

>>39023
No no, Ozud. He clearly needs the love.

But first whisper something about how we're just glad to be back.

So Amzu, tell us a bit about everyone.
>>
No. 39030 ID: f2de2f
File 125227349794.png - (26.31KB , 1024x768 , 21.png )
39030

>This does not look like a proper camp, did something happen?

No, we are just staying here while we find the perfect site for a GOBLIN CITADEL. This is just some old smuggler's cave.

>No no, Ozud. He clearly needs the love.

He'll get plenty of love once we get started. You need to populate the place somehow~ <3
>>
No. 39031 ID: 7eda8b

So what's in the crate?
>>
No. 39033 ID: 192956

>>39030
A goblin citedel hmm
AND YOU SHALL BE ITS MATIRARCH ALL THE GOBLINS KNEEL AND WORSHIP OF YOU AS A GOD.
but for now I think you should make Ozud kneel and beg for something else.
>>
No. 39037 ID: 6164e0

>>39030
>need to populate
>two men, two women, one women with a little something special.

You know what must be done.
>>
No. 39038 ID: efa41b

Well, if we're looking for a place to make a citadel... How's the surrounding area?
>>
No. 39039 ID: 192956

>>39037
Start up a bardic rock band?
I'm sorry but I think creating a citedel is more important
>>
No. 39050 ID: f2de2f
File 125228010498.png - (162.79KB , 368x338 , 22.png )
39050

>>39038
Like this.
>>
No. 39054 ID: 9d07d9

Okay. Where's the highest elevation in the area? We should built our citadel atop the mightiest peak that the capitol of our future empire may literally tower over all of its domain.
>>
No. 39055 ID: cd08c0

>>39050
Hey is that a river up there? Rivers are a good source of fresh water. That'd be great for a citadel.
>>
No. 39056 ID: efa41b

>>39050
Okay, now hows the elevation change? What do the colors represent?

We'll probably want to be on the river, so we can use it for drinking water and waste disposal.
>>
No. 39063 ID: 1689ab

Whats the scale on that map? How far away is that river and that forest? If we build in the other side of that river corner, we could use that as a natural defence.

Alternativly, forests are always good for their plentiful resources.
>>
No. 39065 ID: 7eda8b

Where's the nearest source of freshwater, other than the river? Is there one around here? If so, just stay here. Or would you rather make a long trek through sergal-filled territory?
>>
No. 39086 ID: f2de2f
File 125228602489.png - (18.37KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
39086

>long trek through sergal-filled territory

What's a sergal? I've never even heard of that before. You need to focus on real threats, like dragons, faeries and dorfs, not some crazy fantasy creature.

>How far away is that river?

About five or six miles, I would think.
>>
No. 39090 ID: 1689ab
File 125228673631.png - (131.45KB , 368x338 , GohereDothis.png )
39090

Make our Fortress here. The river will provide a lot of resources and provide a natural defence. We can also maybe dig into it and get ourself some irrigation and a nice moat.
>>
No. 39093 ID: 1afd58

>>39086
Don't make weird faces.

It's unattractive. You'll never be able to repopulate goblinkind that way.
>>
No. 39110 ID: df8311

>>39086
I think you look adorable.
>>
No. 39116 ID: 987386

>>39093
Nonsense. I'd bone her. Undoubtedly others would as well.

>>39090
That looks like a good spot.
>>
No. 39119 ID: 1689ab

>>39110
I too, think she looks adorable.
>>
No. 39129 ID: f2de2f
File 125229079442.png - (26.59KB , 1024x768 , 24.png )
39129

>>39090
Onward! To that place you said!
>>
No. 39130 ID: 7eda8b

RANDOM ENCOUNTER
>>
No. 39132 ID: 62ec90

Find another strong lad to accompany you and even out the group.
>>
No. 39135 ID: bffa2a

>>39132

Group is even, she's a trap and everybody else lives their life in fear of her. Poor Ozud can't close his eyes, Amxu will get him.
>>
No. 39136 ID: 1689ab

Don't forget the crate!
>>
No. 39144 ID: cd08c0

>>39129
Atu is so adorable. Look at her constant :3 face.
She needs to get so many hugs. JenQuest-style.
>>
No. 39182 ID: 33bb8b

>>39090
Watch out for carp.
>>
No. 39196 ID: 6164e0

>>39129
HOW DID NOKO'S CHEST MAGICALLY DOUBLE IN SIZE!?
>>
No. 39197 ID: 1689ab

>>39196
Magic?
>>
No. 39202 ID: a1ac99

>>39197
Nah, she's like a camel. Drank a lot of water before she left.

Probably not really but, eh.
>>
No. 39203 ID: 192956

>>39196
Goblins have a natural abillity to adapt in order to benifit the group both Noko and Amxu are a tribute to this theory. Amxu more than likely noticed there where only two females in the group thus adapted his appearance in order to "provide" for the other males while still maintianing the abillity to procreate with females. While Noko's rapid breast inlargement is more than likely due to the fact she noticed there where no pillows in the cave so her chest size increased in order to insure at least two of her comrads would sleep in comfort.
>>
No. 39214 ID: f2de2f
File 125230616027.png - (36.05KB , 660x619 , 25.png )
39214

Traveling finished. We can see new stuff now.
>>
No. 39217 ID: 6164e0

>>39203
....I like this explanation, partly because it is weird as hell, and partly because it could sorta maybe be true.
>>
No. 39220 ID: 192956

>>39214
Okay lets look for a place to settle down

>>39217
Thank you I try.
>>
No. 39222 ID: 726445
File 125230908227.jpg - (25.60KB , 660x619 , over here.jpg )
39222

>>39214

Let's go over here. The desert doesn't seem like a very good place for a base.
>>
No. 39223 ID: 192956

I thought goblins enjoyed the desert or were those hobgoblins...i'm sorry all goblins look a like to me. Onward to the forest then.
>>
No. 39228 ID: a3b36a

What's that house represent? A town? Might keep it in mind for when we're set up enough to go raiding.
>>
No. 39229 ID: 1689ab
File 125231324434.png - (37.92KB , 660x619 , NoHere.png )
39229

Heres my assessment of the landscape and suitable locations. I would advise A or B.

A) Ideal Defence. If deserts are not a problem for goblins, settle here. 2 of your 4 sides will automatically be protected by the river, and you know Dorfs can't swim.

B) Ideal Trade / Ideal Defence. The point at which two rivers meet makes this an excellent strategic point to effect river trade in the region. By situation ourself on the southwest side of the bend we ensure an excellent defense in addition to added economic power via the road. If that nearby town is not friendly, then we may want to establish on the north side of the river. If TRADE is to become important at any point in the future, Settle here.

C) This gentle bend provides more cover than a straight portion of the river, and its situation on grassland makes it usefull for farming. If desert survival is problematic, this may be our best bet, but it's far from ideal.

D) Looks like there is another 90 degree bend in the river up here. Could be indicitive of another river joining the current one. If that darker terrain (I am presuming it to be rocky hills?) is benificial to tower building efforts, then this is would be an excellent spot. If moving north at all, let's see what else of this location we can percieve.

Any idea on the population of that village? Friendly, Hostile, Trading Parter Potential? What types of terrain are we dealing with here, and how easy are goblins to adapting to these terrains?
>>
No. 39232 ID: 45afb1

>>39229
We need at least one or two people to scout the village first to assess the population, we don't want to be sending anyone into hostile territory on a peace mission.

On that note, start your encampment at site A for now, don't make anything permanent yet and just get a more precise lay of the land. For example, are sandstorms frequent, do bandits travel past here often, is the nearby town hostile, etc. etc.
>>
No. 39233 ID: f2de2f
File 125232651251.png - (17.18KB , 1024x768 , 26.png )
39233

It's not actually desert here. The light areas on the map represent plains. It's all flat scrubland around here.
>>
No. 39235 ID: c01408

>>39233
Tell Atu to either put some clothes on or grow some REAL tits.
And I'd go with area B as marked above, a good place for trade, agriculture, and defense. Plus, a gigantic black tower rising from a dry shrubland is better than one in the middle of a lush and pretty forest. We have to INSPIRE FEAR!

AND WE CAN'T INSPIRE FEAR WITH A FLAT-CHESTED GOBLIN RUNNING AROUND
FLAT CHESTS DO NOTHING FOR ME
>>
No. 39236 ID: f98e0b

>>39235
The man is right. We will be unable to strike fear into the hearts of the dorfs with such puny boobs. Priority one is implants.

Or maybe just removing that pesky mosaic.

I favor B. We could dam that river and demand tribute from the village to the south to keep the water coming. Good source of income and feeer.
>>
No. 39239 ID: f2de2f
File 125232949055.png - (16.88KB , 1024x768 , 27.png )
39239

The dark area is swampland. It looks like the river is slow there.

And don't mind her... she's just out of her mind.
>>
No. 39240 ID: 1afd58

>>39239
>don't mind her
>out of her mind
>hysteria
>victorian-era cure was genital stimulation until orgasm

FIX IT.
>>
No. 39241 ID: cc57b6

>>39229
B sounds good. We should move there.

Also do we have any knowledge what sort of stuff grows in the scrubland here? Any fruits or vegetables we can grow? Some animals we can breed as livestock?
>>
No. 39243 ID: 3745a7

>>39241

Yes. Go B, if you can build some sort of farm there.
>>
No. 39244 ID: f2de2f
File 125233281987.png - (37.92KB , 660x619 , 28.png )
39244

Site B reached.

More of the same as before, except it's next to the swamp and you can kind of make out the northern mountains now.
>>
No. 39245 ID: 3745a7

>>39244

Well, how does it look? Are there enough resources to build your tower?
>>
No. 39246 ID: cc57b6

>>39244
Any trees in the swamp? If so begin cutting them down with... actually do you guys have any weapons/tools? If not I guess you should make an ax out of a stick and a sharp rock. Then cut down some trees and make some huts.
>>
No. 39247 ID: 9d07d9

Let's have a look. I'm sure this is an excellent place to build a citadel.
>>
No. 39249 ID: f2de2f
File 125233426896.png - (16.85KB , 1024x768 , 30.png )
39249

>>39245
Nothing very useful, just grass and twi-

Ozud: AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Twigs.
>>
No. 39250 ID: 3745a7

>>39249

Fuck! You are under attack! Get a twig and help Ozud. ASAP!
>>
No. 39252 ID: 7f98d9
File 125233511638.png - (40.62KB , 660x619 , New plan.png )
39252

>>39249
Guys, I say we try it here. It may be hardmode, but I'd say it gives at least +100 initial awesome-points.
>>
No. 39253 ID: f98e0b

>>39250
It's just Atu bein' Atu.
>>
No. 39254 ID: 3745a7

>>39253

Oh.
>>
No. 39255 ID: 3745a7
File 125233645729.png - (1.25MB , 703x619 , Unbenannt.png )
39255

Can you see trees at line B? If so move to location A.
>>
No. 39256 ID: 6164e0

>>39240
....Well Amxu, you best get to testing this. Who knows, somewhere under the crazy and the quirky might be lurking some kind of goblin tactical genius.

Wait....
>Who knows, somewhere under the crazy and the quirky might be lurking some kind of goblin tactical genius.
>under the crazy might be some kind of goblin tactical genius.
>some kind of tactical genius.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
No. 39259 ID: 62ec90

Nestling yourself in between two rivers is great and all, but think about this;

If YOU managed to cross it (You being goblins), I don't think larger and more well-off races will have trouble crossing it (AKA Your Enemies).

You've been playing on hardmode from the start. You have no resources and no groundwork for a village let alone a citadel. Your enemies are all hiding out in well-defended pinnacles of the technological times, stocked full of natural resources to last them for many years to come.

In any case, a cliff by the sea, a hill overlooking a very large lowland, mountains, a patch of solid ground poking out of less forgivable terrain (Swamps, Marshes, Permafrost, etc.), an island are the best places for a citadel, or underground itself are the best places for a citadel.

Another thing to note is that while extreme weather is very hard to work around, once you get settled in and work it out of the way it becomes a serious detriment to your enemies.
>>
No. 39260 ID: efa41b

>>39259
Yeah, but if we're not near the river, we don't get access to clean running water.
>>
No. 39269 ID: f2de2f
File 125234371832.png - (47.40KB , 864x738 , 31.png )
39269

>>39255
This whole area is pretty good with quite a few trees, except... We have dorfsign.
>>
No. 39271 ID: 7eda8b

Set up camp back at the previous river fork, equidistant from the dwarf and human settlements.
>>
No. 39275 ID: 6164e0

>>39271
If you stay low key and make efforts to stay discrete, this should let you go undiscovered long enough to at least set up a solid start to a colony.
>>
No. 39278 ID: 3745a7

>>39269

Stay there. Just have to be careful while building your camp.
>>
No. 39279 ID: 33bb8b

>>39278
no, we want at least one river crossing between dwarfs and us.
>>
No. 39280 ID: 2af4d3

>>39279
I suggest just crossing the river so we are still at the intersection of the 3 rivers.
>>
No. 39281 ID: 7f98d9

>>39269
Make sure the river is full of carp. That will hold the Dorfs off.
>>
No. 39300 ID: 3745a7

>>39280

Backtracking over the river? I support this!
>>
No. 39301 ID: c82778

Anywhere along the river in the area with vegetation should make a good spot.
>>
No. 39310 ID: 1689ab
File 125235194644.png - (59.37KB , 864x738 , final.png )
39310

Here looks good. We're by and large protected by the river, and when the time comes, we'll have pretty easy access to good raiding locations. That road to the north between two bridges? We destroy the bridges and the caravans will be helpless.
>>
No. 39322 ID: f2de2f
File 125235225696.png - (37.41KB , 639x599 , 32.png )
39322

Camp Established.
Goblins can now be assigned to BUILD, GATHER, SCOUT or whatever...
>>
No. 39329 ID: 64f8ae

What kind of materials do we have on hand?
>>
No. 39335 ID: 1689ab

Ozud Start scouting around, he seems the sneaky lurky sort. Investigate the river, see if we can find any potential bridge sites that the dorfs may use, or any shallow points that could allow people to get across too easilly.

Stozo seems the burly building sort. Let's have him lay down the foundation for the tower and get a commonroom established so we don't necessarilly have to sleep outside tonight.

Amxu, use your adventurous spirit to start looking around for ideal resources. Obsidian is preferable for tower building, but any sort of quary is perfect.

Atu, start gathering up seeds and local fruits/foods.

Noko, find a nice plot of land and start farming.

List of current supplies/skills?
>>
No. 39337 ID: 6164e0

>>39322
Lets get at least some wood so we can start constructing some permanent homes.

And we should probably send a goblin scouting for any caves we might be able to use in the immediate vicinity, as well as bringing back a report on what kind of things are in our local area.
>>
No. 39340 ID: 3745a7

>>39335

This sounds reasonable. I concur.
>>
No. 39350 ID: 7eda8b

"Lay down a foundation" is a pretty monumental task, guys. We don't even have good stone, much less the masonry to cut it square.
>>
No. 39355 ID: f2de2f
File 125235419345.png - (18.57KB , 1024x768 , 33.png )
39355

South of the river is kind of grassy, foresty with a bit of rocks.

>List of current supplies/skills?

What's that now?
>>
No. 39358 ID: 3745a7

>>39355

You do not possess any skills? Uh oh.
>>
No. 39362 ID: f4963f

>>39355
Oh dear. Okay, um...

If we have no supplies, then priority number one is GET SUPPLIES. Um.

Just to be clear, we have no axes, tents, or tools of any sort?

Geez. Well if we don't, then we may as well begin sharpening rocks by banging them against each other.

We're in for the long haul guys!
>>
No. 39375 ID: 192956

>>39358
a spirit of adventure is the only skill you need.
>>
No. 39380 ID: 64f8ae

Maybe we should run back down to that cave and bust open the crate to see if there's anything useful in there. We have no tools, apparently.
>>
No. 39393 ID: 520fde

Why did we not take that crate oh god.

Ok. lets start hauling materials back to camp. Ideally you should tie a bunch of sticks and branches and things together somehow and then load rocks onto the flatbed that creates. That way we can drag a bunch of stuff back at once.

If that's too heavy, how about we just start carting back armfulls of sticks and rocks. We'll first want to sharpen one of the sticks on one of the rocks though, to make a makeshift spear in case we run into anything worrisome.

I mean, a Masonry Workshop only requires one boulder to build, right? And from there we can start churning out bricks for the foundation.
>>
No. 39412 ID: 62ec90

I dunno. Those fuckers in Spore could build everything out of just food. I think it was just 15 for javelins or stone axes.
>>
No. 39464 ID: f2de2f
File 125236150751.png - (18.80KB , 1024x768 , 34.png )
39464

Oh right... The crate... Probably would have been good to check... It's probably full of stolen valuables... Maybe illegal weapons? Probably would have given us something useful.

I guess we could send someone back to check.
>>
No. 39465 ID: 62ec90

Send grapefruit-tits and the skiddish one.

They look like they cold use the bonding experience.
>>
No. 39468 ID: 33bb8b

>>39464
We DID tell you to check on and bring the crate at various moments in the past.
>>
No. 39469 ID: 62ec90

Also a crate that big will probably require more than one person to move as it is anyway.
>>
No. 39473 ID: 192956

>>39464
You should go and check it out but be first make sure to plant your flag on one of the males (or females) you may not come back may as well enjoy yourself.
>>
No. 39476 ID: 6164e0

>>39464
Look at her in the water.

So soft and inviting.

Get in the water, engage in frisky business beneath water. Act nonchalant about it.
>>
No. 39502 ID: f2de2f
File 125236498825.png - (12.03KB , 569x604 , 35.png )
39502

I guess I could go, but I'd need help with it...
and you just want me to grab one of them and do that before I go? I, uh...
>>
No. 39507 ID: bd2eec

>>39502
No no no, there is plenty of time for that later. Take Stozo with you and go check that crate out.
>>
No. 39508 ID: 62ec90

Bring everyone. I don't know if you realized it but that crate was easily your height and about three of you wide. There is no way you are moving that crate with one or even two people.

I seriously doubt anyone is going to take your spot while you're gone, and even if someone does, you can take the opportunity to introduce them to your crate. And maybe what's in it too.

Plus it'll go my much quicker if everyone is helping. Use the weak skiddish guy as a spotter so you don't get ambushed.
>>
No. 39509 ID: c82778

>>39502
It's just cute to see you blush~
Grab some help and go loot the crate. Hopefully it's something useful and not assorted toy forges.
>>
No. 39511 ID: 62ec90

Also what exactly are you talking to?
>>
No. 39514 ID: bd2eec

>>39511
Clearly us, the voices in her noggin.
>>
No. 39515 ID: 276781

>>39502
Yes. You need to assert your dominance as the leader of this expedition.

Taking one or more of them and marking them as yours will show them that you mean business.

...Or you can just listen to the other voices, that's fine.
>>
No. 39522 ID: 6164e0

>>39502
..I suppose frisky business can wait, for the moment. But Noko sure does look alluring in the water with her top off, doesn't she? Its like she's trying to get a 'rise' out of you!
>>
No. 39540 ID: 1689ab

Take that burly dude, you could use the time together
>>
No. 39555 ID: f2de2f
File 125237014878.png - (40.21KB , 630x783 , 36.png )
39555

We can take a straight path back, instead of weaving around through rivers, but it will still take a couple days, especially if there's something heavy we want to bring back.

I'll take Stozo with me, since he's the biggest, he'll be able to handle what I need him to do...


I MEAN LIFTING!
>>
No. 39558 ID: efa41b

>>39555
Nobody implied you meant anything else.
>>
No. 39568 ID: 92bbc1

>>39555
Sounds like a plan. Hopefully the others will have a bit of a perimiter set up by the time you return. You know, a little stick fence or something.

Remember to give Stozo lots of hugs to let him know that we appreciate the help. Maybe nibble on or rub his ear a bit too. I hear male goblins like that sort of thing.
>>
No. 39609 ID: 6164e0

>>39568
Well, you could simply huddle together for warmth each night and get a bit frisky. After all, he is ever so muscular, and that earring does make him look rather sexy...
>>
No. 39660 ID: 1afd58

>>39555
Remember, you need to get more population soon, and it takes a while after the conception to have a useful goblin. Starting a bit early wouldn't be bad~
>>
No. 39666 ID: f2de2f
File 125237964515.png - (43.83KB , 1024x768 , 37.png )
39666

W-we made it about half way today. We should be there by about midmorning tomorrow if we start early...

>it takes a while after the conception to have a useful goblin. Starting a bit early wouldn't be bad~

I, uh... haa... ehh... S-shut up!
>>
No. 39667 ID: 120ca8

>>39666
>666

SPARE US NO DETAILS, SATAN.
>>
No. 39670 ID: 6164e0

>>39666
He is so pretty though. You know you want to do more than just share body heat.

Just a little cuddling, maybe a tiny bit of groping couldn't hurt, right~?
>>
No. 39675 ID: 62ec90

Come the fuck on. Look at the way he's holding you. He's practically asking for it!
>>
No. 39676 ID: 1689ab

omg. Isn't he soooo cute? you should totally like... do things to him in his sleep... omg. Steal his pants. Steal his pants and swap them with your own. Wouldnt that be sooo cute? I bet he'd look so good in them... mmm... give him a kiss too... he deserves it for agreeing to help~.
>>
No. 39682 ID: 1afd58

>>39666
Just give it some though, Axmu. Wouldn't you like to help out? Wouldn't you like to be closer to Stozo? To have a friendship cemented with more than just being the same race and in the same situation?

Plus... it's fun :V
>>
No. 39684 ID: ab91ae

>>39666
Stick it in his pooper.
>>
No. 39691 ID: 6164e0

>>39684
Blunt, but sometimes, being blunt, forceful and direct, penetrating through the moist embrace of social expectations can leave one throbbing in contentment.
>>
No. 39694 ID: 1689ab

>>39675
>>39684
>>39691

I like where this is going...

I mean, that crate is bound to have some good stuff, right?
>>
No. 39720 ID: 276781

>>39666
You can feel him. He's breathing on your neck. His hand is touching your breast. You're blushing, Amxu. You want it more than you're willing to admit.

Or, consider this:
Did you know, in some cultures, the women are the ones who rule?

Wouldn't you like to be the matriarch of your new settlement? Everyone bowing down to you. Respecting you. You can make new life. You're better.
>>
No. 39730 ID: 1689ab

>>39720
We're allready the leader, I'd say. We have, after all, selected the location of setllment. and we decide who is accompaning us. We already are the matriarch. I just dont think we're used to it.
>>
No. 39784 ID: 34d3ad

>>39666

Ignore the perverts. What you have right now is more than enough. You can deal with the rougher stuff further down the line.
>>
No. 39786 ID: 120ca8

>>39784

Ignore the prudes. What you have right now is nothing compared to what you could be having. You might find you like it rough.
>>
No. 39798 ID: 6164e0

>>39786
Exactly. And after all, being assertive is the trait of a good leader.

You want to be a good leader, don't you?
>>
No. 39803 ID: 1afd58

>>39798
You misspelled "breeder"
>>
No. 39812 ID: 6164e0

>>39803
She is a girl with a little extra something....
>>
No. 39815 ID: 1afd58

>>39812
An adventurous spirit?

And a life inside her?
>>
No. 39831 ID: f2de2f
File 125240835682.png - (22.25KB , 1024x768 , 38.png )
39831

Geez... You're really fixated on that... A-anyway, we made it back to the cave. Now we can try to open this crate.
>>
No. 39832 ID: f6d3a0

>>39831
Shit umm.. does anyone have a crowbar?
>>
No. 39836 ID: d249a4

You should try to sharpen that bone with your rock. Chip away!
>>
No. 39837 ID: 1afd58

>>39836
I second this guy, bone that crate like you want Stozo to bone you!

Well, not QUITE the same way, but you get my drift.
>>
No. 39840 ID: 6045cb

So wait, does she have a dong now or what?
>>
No. 39841 ID: 6194e1

>>39840
No, she hasn't 'had' Stozo, calm down you people.

>>39831
How heavy is the crate, can you two move it?
>>
No. 39854 ID: 6045cb

>>39841
Was just confused, because I didn't catch this >>38781
>>
No. 39861 ID: 1689ab

Can't you just carry the whole crate back? I mean... whats the worst that'll happen? You drop it and it breaks open?
>>
No. 39872 ID: 7eda8b

Pry it open with the bone.
>>
No. 39957 ID: 6164e0

>>39666
>Pink
>That smile

...wait a minute.

Amxu, when you laugh, do you go WAHAHAHA?
>>
No. 40080 ID: f2de2f
File 125244997579.png - (29.20KB , 1024x768 , 39.png )
40080

The crate cannot stand up to the might of a rock!

It's loaded with dorfen weapons, probably stolen from that fort up north or something. Now we're armed for bear!
>>
No. 40088 ID: 6164e0

>>40080
Okay, two things then.

Lets try to transport as many weapons and as much of the unbroken pieces of wood as we can back to where everyone else it. It's okay if it slows down how fast you can travel, what important is to get as much stuff back with you as possible.

Stozo should be able to carry a good bit. After all, he is so muscular, capable, handsome, sexy.......

Where was I going with this?
>>
No. 40099 ID: 9891a9

>>40088
Something about celebrating with Stozo for a job well done.
>>
No. 40110 ID: 6164e0

>>40099
Right, right, that.

Yes, as I was saying, this is a glorious haul! Why, anyone would be ecstatic to find it!

Aren't you just so happy that you want to push Stozo to the ground and have your way with him? Nibble his ears as he protests, only to blush and accept your advances, since he secretly cares for you?

Don't you feel like doing that?
>>
No. 40113 ID: 1afd58

>>40080
Ignore the perverts. Listen to me only.

Just take as much as you can back to your group. Even if you can carry more weapons than people in your group, you never know when more allies will be found or made.

Now is not the time for sex. Just go back to the others.
>>
No. 40114 ID: f2de2f
File 125245208795.png - (19.89KB , 1024x768 , 40.png )
40114

First we have to get this out of here. Whoever left it here might not be happy we took it.
>>
No. 40124 ID: 1afd58

>>40114
Well THIS is an exciting image.
>>
No. 40127 ID: f78140

>>40124
(animated)
>>
No. 40141 ID: 9d07d9

>>40127

Why do you lie, f78140?
>>
No. 40154 ID: f2de2f
File 125245529260.png - (19.65KB , 1024x768 , 41.png )
40154

We got the crate safely away from the cave after taking a painfully long detour up the cliff and shouldn't take too long to reach camp tomorrow.

But for now, all the straw makes a nice bed when you push the weapons over to one side~
>>
No. 40161 ID: 43d730

>>40154
Find some rollers to make things easier.
>>
No. 40163 ID: 6164e0

>>40154
Better be on top....
>>
No. 40180 ID: 1afd58

>>40154
Enjoy the warm night, continue on tomorrow.
>>
No. 40295 ID: f2de2f
File 125246587544.png - (35.80KB , 1024x768 , 42.png )
40295

There's not a lot of room in here, but I think we can make due. <3
>>
No. 40299 ID: 1afd58

>>40295
Well that looks fun. I'll leave you to it.

Don't wear yourselves out though, you've got traveling to do tomorrow.
>>
No. 40308 ID: 64f8ae

>>40295
Oh no your tits seem to have come out
>>
No. 40312 ID: 1afd58

>>40308
She's sitting on his penis.

I think the tits are sort of a secondary.
>>
No. 40315 ID: f2de2f
File 12524670184.gif - (96.21KB , 1024x768 , 43.gif )
40315

>>
No. 40316 ID: 1afd58

>>40315
Box is a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'.
>>
No. 40326 ID: ab91ae

>>40312
Doesn't she ALSO have a penis?
>>
No. 40327 ID: 43d730

>>40326
>Itisamistery.jpg
>>
No. 40328 ID: 1afd58

>>40326
It has been said that hermaphrodites were not possible, and she's been consistently referred to as 'she'. So I'm going with no.
>>
No. 40331 ID: 34d3ad
File 125246781020.jpg - (45.09KB , 272x153 , 125200888962.jpg )
40331

>>40315
>>
No. 40336 ID: 6164e0

>>40326
If we keep acting like she does, then she does.
>>
No. 40397 ID: 1689ab

I'm seeing some growing concern regarding Amxu's male bits. I'm sure that as long as the issue remains firmly in hand it will become bigger and bigger until Gnoll provides us with some relief. In the meantime I say that the best thing to do is to just sit back ride this thing. We can all erect our own little schools of thought, and yes, continuing to act a certain way may apply some pressure, heck, it may even rub Gnoll's opinions hard enough to make him come around and make that camp cannon, but as it stands now, there probably isnt any steadfast answer, Gnoll is likely just playing it fast and easy, utalizing a sloppy cannon as it were. So no need to get a rise out of it, ok guys?
>>
No. 40400 ID: d07841
File 125247379841.jpg - (48.88KB , 500x375 , i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg )
40400

>>40397
>innuendo
>>
No. 40734 ID: 8a66e4

>>40328
She would be the applied pronoun for a hermaphrodite anyways.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password